PDA

View Full Version : West Chicago

Sxy Joker
12-10-12, 01:38
How is there nothing in West Chicago? What am I missing?

Travelin Man3
12-14-12, 11:54
I have cruised the area expecting maybe a LMP, but I have found nothing. It is surprising as it seems like the right kind of town. If I ever find anything worth mentioning I will add it.

Sxy Joker
03-09-13, 00:39
Anybody have contacts in West Chicago?

Please?

Chadwick
03-15-13, 10:00
I know a lady in Carol Stream. Early 40's not much to look at but gives a real nice BBBJ and she will work with you on the money. I usually throw her 40 or 50 bones and she is happy, think she will fuck for an extra 20. Mentioned it last time but she didn't have any condoms. Anyway going there this morning and will try to get a pic and will report when I get back.

Member #4233
03-15-13, 20:15
Thank CW. Would like to see picture and get a good BBBJ.

I know a lady in Carol Stream. Early 40's not much to look at but gives a real nice BBBJ and she will work with you on the money. I usually throw her 40 or 50 bones and she is happy, think she will fuck for an extra 20. Mentioned it last time but she didn't have any condoms. Anyway going there this morning and will try to get a pic and will report when I get back.

Chadwick
03-23-13, 09:33
Found this girl (http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/and36dd-busty-hot-seductive-rubdown-special-special-27/15087516) on BP yesterday in the bodyrubs section. She used to work at one of the spas on North Ave, IMHO she is much hotter in person than in her pics but I love chocolate. She actually lives on the same street as the woman I reported on the other day, its $100 for 45 mins and I didn't ask but I got the feeling that there might be more on the menu than just a sensual massage and HE, I had a great time and will definitely repeating!

Lookin4it
04-02-13, 14:18
Anybody have contacts in West Chicago?

Please?I live very close to WC and have always wondered why there isn't any action there. I would love to have a nice regular contact in the area. If I ever come across something, I will let people know, but I have been looking for years, The closest thing I know of is a Green Spa in Warrenville with ancient asians. I remember a jackshack opened in WC about 4 years ago and that fortunately didn't last. But, the fact I have not been able to find a nice non-pro regular is depressing!

HammerJack51
04-02-13, 17:26
I know a lady in Carol Stream. Early 40's not much to look at but gives a real nice BBBJ and she will work with you on the money. I usually throw her 40 or 50 bones and she is happy, think she will fuck for an extra 20. Mentioned it last time but she didn't have any condoms. Anyway going there this morning and will try to get a pic and will report when I get back.I would be interested if she has an email I can contact her through.

Chadwick
04-20-13, 13:43
Found this girl (

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/and36dd-busty-hot-seductive-rubdown-special-special-27/15087516

) on BP yesterday in the bodyrubs section. She used to work at one of the spas on North Ave, IMHO she is much hotter in person than in her pics but I love chocolate. She actually lives on the same street as the woman I reported on the other day, its $100 for 45 mins and I didn't ask but I got the feeling that there might be more on the menu than just a sensual massage and HE, I had a great time and will definitely repeating!Went back to see her yesterday she quoted 120 for the hr this time 50 for extras (fetishes) and 200 all inclusive. I will tell you she was open to other forms of payment but I will not elaborate on that.

Sxy Joker
04-21-13, 11:21
Went back to see her yesterday she quoted 120 for the hr this time 50 for extras (fetishes) and 200 all inclusive. I will tell you she was open to other forms of payment but I will not elaborate on that.Any help with contact info? The BP ad is gone and I can't find a cached page.

Chadwick
04-26-13, 10:53
Any help with contact info? The BP ad is gone and I can't find a cached page.Search under asia. She only works mwf.

DertyPerv
07-23-13, 14:21
Hey guys I'm going to be in your area (St Charles / Geneva) next week for a month or so. I was wondering if someone could pm me with some info on some good massage parlors. I'm looking for something like they have in Belvedere. I've been to those numerous times and I really enjoyed my visits there.

Thanks,

Perv

DMichaels69
10-31-13, 08:11
Has anyone been here? Used to be one of the locations of you Spa where there was no fun to be had.

LongIron
01-03-14, 01:56
Went to Royal on Tues. And saw Sheila. Both girls working were in their late 40's. Very friendly service with an average massage. She was hesitant on the flip to initiate so I had to move her hands in the right direction. Massage went over 60 min and included ts and sauna. Standard ending with a standard tip.

She mentioned that they have a loyalty card. Give your lat 4 digits of the cell and the 11th massage is free.

NewInChicago
04-28-15, 23:06
Hey at all.

TLDR: Looking for AMP's with nice / petite (younger) asians with FS. Advice / locations welcome.

I just arrived in West Chicago / Oak Brook area from Europe. Don't know the place, don't really know US either. I've checked BP / CL + tons of websites, which don't tell anything. Result being - 80% fakes, 15% LEO's and potentially 5% something.

I also read through various topics / reports here and finally decided to write something myself. No clue about rates (although I did read on AMP's, tips etc.) here either, but I'd expect something in the range of 6/ h+tip (another 6? Frankly speaking I want to stay safe, enjoy a nice massage from a sexy asian after a stressful day and possibly something more. Yes, I am a newbe, especially here in the US. It's a lot more stressful than Europe I must say (all services being legal. E. g. Germany, Netherlands or just not seen as worthwhile LEOs time. Central / Eastern Europe), although the number of fakes on the net is pretty much similar.

Anyway. I'd be grateful for tips on where to go / where to avoid and what to expect (especially on customs in neighborhood APM's. E. g. Full nude for the massage to give a hint vs. Shorts).

Thanks for all your time here and advice!

Kellster
04-29-15, 02:57
Hey at all.

TLDR: Looking for AMP's with nice / petite (younger) asians with FS. Advice / locations welcome.

I just arrived in West Chicago / Oak Brook area from Europe. Don't know the place, don't really know US either. I've checked BP / CL + tons of websites, which don't tell anything. Result being - 80% fakes, 15% LEO's and potentially 5% something.

I also read through various topics / reports here and finally decided to write something myself. No clue about rates (although I did read on AMP's, tips etc.) here either, but I'd expect something in the range of 6/ h+tip (another 6? Frankly speaking I want to stay safe, enjoy a nice massage from a sexy asian after a stressful day and possibly something more. Yes, I am a newbe, especially here in the US. It's a lot more stressful than Europe I must say (all services being legal. E. g. Germany, Netherlands or just not seen as worthwhile LEOs time. Central / Eastern Europe), although the number of fakes on the net is pretty much similar.

Anyway. I'd be grateful for tips on where to go / where to avoid and what to expect (especially on customs in neighborhood APM's. E. g. Full nude for the massage to give a hint vs. Shorts).

Thanks for all your time here and advice!I've never been to Europe, but you're probably going to be disappointed with Chicago. It sounds like it pales in comparison to other cities. I've heard good things about Amsterdam and Germany- Chicago is nothing like either of those. Actually nothing in the USA Is like those- not even parts of Nevada.

I used to go to some AMP's in Rockford back in the 90's and they were pretty good- pretty gals & good massages. Haven't been to one since. From reading the forum- apartments are more affordable than AMP's. That's a good bet if you're looking for full service.

The AMP's around here- many have older women who are not the best looking- the ones that have some cute therapists charge some expensive rates. Some AMPs offer full service some do not. Some provide good massages- others do not- it just depends.

My advice is read the forum thoroughly first. There's a lot of info on here. After reading about some good spots- give them a try. Then contribute some reviews on how it went before asking for advice. That's what I try to do. Good luck!

Easyed00
11-24-15, 01:22
I know a lady in Carol Stream. Early 40's not much to look at but gives a real nice BBBJ and she will work with you on the money. I usually throw her 40 or 50 bones and she is happy, think she will fuck for an extra 20. Mentioned it last time but she didn't have any condoms. Anyway going there this morning and will try to get a pic and will report when I get back.Chadwick can you PM me with some digits?

Thanks,

EasyEd.

Roscoe23
11-24-15, 11:34
You do realize that Chadwick's post was from nearly 2 1/2 years ago? I highly doubt that you will get a response as if she's even around anymore.

Chadwick can you PM me with some digits?

Thanks,

EasyEd. [.

JohnRocket99
02-22-17, 10:30
I figured West Chicago is closest to Warrenville. There is a triangle of AMP's right off of 59. Hit up Bamboo for the second time, first was about 6 months ago. Door fee was $80 - had Candy, typical older slightly enhanced MILF. Table shower was good, massage pretty lame but had good roaming over the bottom. Top came up for standard finish w / standard tip. I think BJ might be an option as well. She was a talker though. Made me laugh that she said "Don't say anything or write on the internet" on my way out! Return trip? No sure. I need some good old American action, wish there were more options. JR.

Undie Radar
02-22-17, 19:59
I figured West Chicago is closest to Warrenville. There is a triangle of AMP's right off of 59. Hit up Bamboo for the second time, first was about 6 months ago. Door fee was $80 - had Candy, typical older slightly enhanced MILF. Table shower was good, massage pretty lame but had good roaming over the bottom. Top came up for standard finish w / standard tip. I think BJ might be an option as well. She was a talker though. Made me laugh that she said "Don't say anything or write on the internet" on my way out! Return trip? No sure. I need some good old American action, wish there were more options. JR.Or is it the Naperville ambiance? I was thinking that the 70 was high around the NW 'burbs. Looking to stay with the 60 places. If they do well at 80 you had better believe that inflation will rear it's ugly head everywhere.

JohnRocket99
02-23-17, 09:45
Or is it the Naperville ambiance? I was thinking that the 70 was high around the NW 'burbs. Looking to stay with the 60 places. If they do well at 80 you had better believe that inflation will rear it's ugly head everywhere.I agree, I know the last time I went it was not 80, might even have been 65 ! It's a tipping point for me over 70.

DMichaels69
02-23-17, 12:47
You can get a half hour for 60 last time I was there. I got someone who wanted the tip before. I said no, she threw a fit and left. Then I left.

I agree, I know the last time I went it was not 80, might even have been 65 ! It's a tipping point for me over 70.

NoahLarson
02-27-17, 15:57
I agree, I know the last time I went it was not 80, might even have been 65 ! It's a tipping point for me over 70.Try Ogden spa aurora il. Not too far away from bamboo. I was there last month hr was 60! Only. Table shower good and she don't ask tip even. I wasvlucky.

SaintChuck
02-28-17, 11:55
Try Ogden spa aurora il. Not too far away from bamboo. I was there last month hr was 60! Only. Table shower good and she don't ask tip even. I wasvlucky.Can you recommend a certain girl? Who should we ask for?

E2304
02-28-17, 13:03
Try Ogden spa aurora il. Not too far away from bamboo. I was there last month hr was 60! Only. Table shower good and she don't ask tip even. I wasvlucky.Negative post in January. Since then one regular member describes his good experience.

Jadedone
03-01-17, 11:15
Try Ogden spa aurora il. Not too far away from bamboo. I was there last month hr was 60! Only. Table shower good and she don't ask tip even. I wasvlucky.Check this persons posts. This person is works at this spa.

Delta634
03-23-17, 16:18
Just a word of advice, I noticed uncle LEO walking out of bamboo undercover with a file a week ago and I know it wasn't FD tags were non m but had the lites hidden. I didn't like the openness and MMS was looking freaked when I went and asked a question so just be careful.

JohnRocket99
03-31-17, 13:07
I didn't get to post this before some vacation time. Was at Bamboo about a week ago and had Sophie? I'd say late thirties with a nice enhanced rack. Had a 5 minute massage then she asks me to flip and starts with - "What you want? Everything was on the table, which I didn't know was possible here. Went for covered BJ for a ben. She produced her own cover and away we went, played with kitty for a bit. I think she's on Mon, Wed, Friday. JR.

Hey Bird
05-01-17, 06:28
Just a word of advice, I noticed uncle LEO walking out of bamboo undercover with a file a week ago and I know it wasn't FD tags were non m but had the lites hidden. I didn't like the openness and MMS was looking freaked when I went and asked a question so just be careful.I can't remember a spa in West Chicago. Fairly large moderate income low key town, You would think it would be a good place for them. Does anyone remember any before and if so did the city spank them?

DMichaels69
07-30-17, 16:29
This location has changed owners. Its another Best Massage location. There was one in St Charles and Bensonville which are now closed. I believe its the same owners who own sun spa in GE. I stopped in and saw a lady who I've known forever. Ended up with another lady who I also know from another spa. Very good massage with standard service. Thumbs up.

TheHedgeHog
10-10-17, 18:31
Before stopping in to see the Zen master yesterday, I took a flight to Switzerland but the airline was full and didn't opt to fly stand-by with over an hour wait. Went to Bamboo in C'Ville but was completely dark and no sign on the door as I got there. Was about to give up and go home for the night at that point. Then decided to go see the Zen master. Got there around 8:30. Took the hour and was led to the room and then walked in the MT. Massage was decent as I asked for medium. Finish was level 1 and it was pretty good. She had a rock hard body though and speaks decent English. Her ass was nice and hard like a 20 year old, and so was her back. Very nice natural c's. Both OTC and UTC roaming. Also had a chance to suck on the left tit. Only for a few seconds as she giggled and pulled away and said 'tickle'. During level 1 she puts her face so close, and I mean literally, it looks like it's going to be BBBJ, but she just lightly blew some air. Not sure if anyone stopped in lately and had her. Name was Keke. Damage was 60/50 and no shortage of time.

Brexit
07-27-18, 15:49
Typical 40 plus girl took care of me.

Good attitude, slim decent body. Poor english. Standard L1 service but she did ask for tip during session. Time not shorted. Tipped 40.

Might try again if in the area at some point.

Before stopping in to see the Zen master yesterday, I took a flight to Switzerland but the airline was full and didn't opt to fly stand-by with over an hour wait. Went to Bamboo in C'Ville but was completely dark and no sign on the door as I got there. Was about to give up and go home for the night at that point. Then decided to go see the Zen master. Got there around 8:30. Took the hour and was led to the room and then walked in the MT. Massage was decent as I asked for medium. Finish was level 1 and it was pretty good. She had a rock hard body though and speaks decent English. Her ass was nice and hard like a 20 year old, and so was her back. Very nice natural c's. Both OTC and UTC roaming. Also had a chance to suck on the left tit. Only for a few seconds as she giggled and pulled away and said 'tickle'. During level 1 she puts her face so close, and I mean literally, it looks like it's going to be BBBJ, but she just lightly blew some air. Not sure if anyone stopped in lately and had her. Name was Keke. Damage was 60/50 and no shortage of time.

DMichaels69
09-03-18, 15:31
Stopped in and drew a chick named Coco. Pretty decent massage and pleasant personality. Helping hand plus ample roaming below deck. Thumbs up for this one.

Mongger
09-11-18, 03:36
Stopped in and drew a chick named Coco. Pretty decent massage and pleasant personality. Helping hand plus ample roaming below deck. Thumbs up for this one.Visited last week on Thursday around 5 pm. Drew Lucy. Nice body, mid 30's. Friendly with decent English. Left happy. She did ask for an extra 20 to allow me some roaming under the skirt but over the panties. So L1 Plus the roam was 60 tip.

DMichaels69
10-13-18, 12:17
Stopped in and got Angie, nice body, probably late 30's, but hard to tell. Helping hand plus very generous roaming. Very gf but its very very over the top, so much so I was laughing at it. With that being said this place has decent talent, better than AD spa. Try it if you have not.

DMichaels69
04-14-19, 16:13
Stopped in and saw a familiar face (Sophia) from AD spa. I did not stay as everyone else was busy and I had enough of her when she was at AD.

MarkLipper
04-15-19, 22:26
Over the years I've always been surprised that there hasn't been any massage parlors in that town. There are plenty of open store fronts in multiple strip malls for years. Also not many latin ladies for hire.

Lookin4it
04-16-19, 13:56
Over the years I've always been surprised that there hasn't been any massage parlors in that town. There are plenty of open store fronts in multiple strip malls for years. Also not many latin ladies for hire.While I doubt that a MP would be tolerated in incorporated WC, there are a lot of WC unincorporated areas that could use such a facility. And with the abundance of latinas in the area, you would think there could be some action to be had. I have lived near WC for 10 years and have never been able even to find an independent. It is unnatural.

BigGuyRay2
04-16-19, 15:47
While I doubt that a MP would be tolerated in incorporated WC, there are a lot of WC unincorporated areas that could use such a facility. And with the abundance of latinas in the area, you would think there could be some action to be had. I have lived near WC for 10 years and have never been able even to find an independent. It is unnatural.There have been a couple MP's and incall independents' over the years but nothing in recent memory. There was an AMP on Hawthorn just west of 59 that was insane, old school Rockford level service, I cried when that place closed. There was a girl that worked out of the Timber Lake apartments whose hooker name was something Rose. She was outstanding too. I think there were others but those are the only two that come to mind. I think ever since Tom Dart has made Dupage sheriff the morality police, when they do show up they don't last very long.

ADAvet101
04-16-19, 19:22
There have been a couple MP's and incall independents' over the years but nothing in recent memory. There was an AMP on Hawthorn just west of 59 that was insane, old school Rockford level service, I cried when that place closed. There was a girl that worked out of the Timber Lake apartments whose hooker name was something Rose. She was outstanding too. I think there were others but those are the only two that come to mind. I think ever since Tom Dart has made Dupage sheriff the morality police, when they do show up they don't last very long.Yeah. DuPage Country isn't tolerating the adult entertainment business. Think about it. They forced eminent domain on Diamonds awhile back to expand a section of road that didn't need to be expanded. That place was the single most uptight strip club ever devised and yet, the County found a way to get rid of it. AMPs or even independent providers won't go near WC, or Wheaton area. I usually just make the trip to Rockford for my fun.

Boob Hope
04-17-19, 10:08
There have been a couple recent attempts. There was a white indie MT that worked out of the Kammes Court area of WC for a few months. She wasn't good, so no loss. Even during the Craigslist days, it was hard to find a good non-pro in the area (the one I did make contact with got busted by her boyfriend, who threatened me through email haha). I used to hope an amazing Latina would pop up in WC. But it's just too "small town" right now.

There have been a couple MP's and incall independents' over the years but nothing in recent memory. There was an AMP on Hawthorn just west of 59 that was insane, old school Rockford level service, I cried when that place closed. There was a girl that worked out of the Timber Lake apartments whose hooker name was something Rose. She was outstanding too. I think there were others but those are the only two that come to mind. I think ever since Tom Dart has made Dupage sheriff the morality police, when they do show up they don't last very long.

BReyes
04-17-19, 11:02
Over the years I've always been surprised that there hasn't been any massage parlors in that town. There are plenty of open store fronts in multiple strip malls for years. Also not many latin ladies for hire.Years ago (maybe 10) there was a nail place in Wheaton (on Roosevelt possibly) that used to have a 'massage room' with the door to it opening right up to the area where they work on nails. The window had a small neon saying massage. I went a few times and got a quick 'hh' massage w L1 and out the door. It was always weird walking in and then out of that room with the nail clients watching! Got old quick and pretty sure that was shut down soon after.

FnlvnGuy
04-17-19, 13:15
Yeah. DuPage Country isn't tolerating the adult entertainment business. Think about it. They forced eminent domain on Diamonds awhile back to expand a section of road that didn't need to be expanded. That place was the single most uptight strip club ever devised and yet, the County found a way to get rid of it. AMPs or even independent providers won't go near WC, or Wheaton area. I usually just make the trip to Rockford for my fun.Yes, Diamonds was the Best in the area. I heard that South of I-80 are many nice strip clubs and you can get almost anything there.

SaintChuck
04-17-19, 15:43
DuPage county seems like a tricky one to figure out. Clearly the prim and proper people of Wheaton will not allow an AMP. On the other hand, look at Carol Stream, a new AMP seems to open in Carol Stream every few months. It seems more to do with the town and not the county. In regards to Latina providers, that is a real head scratcher. Look at a town like Elgin that probably has a population of 40,000 Hispanic people and not 1 Latina place. I have lived in the Fox Valley my entire life and I don't recall Elgin at anytime having 1 single AMP, which is crazy for a town that has a population of 120,000 and it is so large that it covers 2 counties, Kane and Cook. SaintChuck.

Revgtr
04-17-19, 16:06
DuPage county seems like a tricky one to figure out. Clearly the prim and proper people of Wheaton will not allow an AMP. On the other hand, look at Carol Stream, a new AMP seems to open in Carol Stream every few months. It seems more to do with the town and not the county. In regards to Latina providers, that is a real head scratcher. Look at a town like Elgin that probably has a population of 40,000 Hispanic people and not 1 Latina place. I have lived in the Fox Valley my entire life and I don't recall Elgin at anytime having 1 single AMP, which is crazy for a town that has a population of 120,000 and it is so large that it covers 2 counties, Kane and Cook. SaintChuck.I've also always wondered why Elgin, of all places, never had an AMP. We've had AMPs in St. Charles, Batavia, Geneva, even South Elgin. I guess the Elgin police are OK with streetwalkers, but god forbid that an AMP should be permitted.

Kda Kodiac
04-17-19, 16:51
I've also always wondered why Elgin, of all places, never had an AMP. We've had AMPs in St. Charles, Batavia, Geneva, even South Elgin. I guess the Elgin police are OK with streetwalkers, but god forbid that an AMP should be permitted.Elgin had one AMP that I am aware of. It was called Sunny Spa. I think it was on Spring street. Just off McLean street. In the same mall as a car wash off the main street. Think this was 3 + years ago.

ADAvet101
04-18-19, 00:20
Yes, Diamonds was the Best in the area. I heard that South of I-80 are many nice strip clubs and you can get almost anything there.Club 390 and Atlantis come immediately to mind. I frequented 390 a lot awhile back. Expensive as hell, but the girls and management were much looser with the rules. No idea about it now. Blackjacks in Elgin isn't to bad either. Talent is very hit and miss given the day. Some solid 9's work there but plenty of 5's and 6's as well. Extras do go on there, but finding the right girl is the trick there. Most of the real talent there is by the book. If anyone knows specifics about extras provided by some of the Blackjacks girls, please PM me and compare notes.

SaintChuck
04-18-19, 09:09
Elgin had one AMP that I am aware of. It was called Sunny Spa. I think it was on Spring street. Just off McLean street. In the same mall as a car wash off the main street. Think this was 3 + years ago.Mr. Kodiac, I am not trying to knit pick or be a tool. That spa you are talking about was in South Elgin not Elgin. I don't think that Elgin has ever had an AMP. Hopefully some spa owners will read this thread and take a look at Elgin. Despite what people think about Elgin, the far west side is very nice. There are a ton of new housing developments and a lot of new strip malls being built. This would be the perfect spot for a new AMP. SaintChuck.

Kda Kodiac
04-18-19, 11:56
You are right. Stand corrected. I looked it up in the forum, was Called Heaven (of all things).

Lookin4it
04-18-19, 14:40
Years ago (maybe 10) there was a nail place in Wheaton (on Roosevelt possibly) that used to have a 'massage room' with the door to it opening right up to the area where they work on nails. The window had a small neon saying massage. I went a few times and got a quick 'hh' massage w L1 and out the door. It was always weird walking in and then out of that room with the nail clients watching! Got old quick and pretty sure that was shut down soon after.I know exactly what place you are talking about. I went in once at lunchtime and was told the massagenator was not there. I didn't get the feeling there was going to be anything to be had based on the set-up, so I never went back. I guess I missed out!

BReyes
04-18-19, 15:12
I know exactly what place you are talking about. I went in once at lunchtime and was told the massagenator was not there. I didn't get the feeling there was going to be anything to be had based on the set-up, so I never went back. I guess I missed out!Assuming the place closed then? I can see it in my mind and pretty sure it was Wheaton but that's about it.

MarkLipper
04-18-19, 18:44
Just got done driving west on 38 thru West Chicago. Between rt 59 and Fabyan / Washington I counted over a dozen empty store fronts in strip malls, Plenty of open space by the old Pal Joeys pizza place. That area is also unincorporated DuPage Co.

SaintChuck
04-21-19, 10:20
For the past week we have been talking about DuPage county in this thread, and the cities within Dupage county. I almost fell out of my chair when I found this ad today. https://illinois.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26231-geneva-rd-wheaton-il-60187/7816974.html The owners of this place better hope that the conservative bible thumping politicians in Wheaton don't find out about this ad. LOL. Who is going to TOFTT before this place gets shut down? LOL. SaintChuck.

Walker333
04-21-19, 16:12
For the past week we have been talking about DuPage county in this thread, and the cities within Dupage county. I almost fell out of my chair when I found this ad today. https://illinois.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26231-geneva-rd-wheaton-il-60187/7816974.html The owners of this place better hope that the conservative bible thumping politicians in Wheaton don't find out about this ad. LOL. Who is going to TOFTT before this place gets shut down? LOL. SaintChuck.It coupe a legit place.

Indian Chief
04-21-19, 16:21
For the past week we have been talking about DuPage county in this thread, and the cities within Dupage county. I almost fell out of my chair when I found this ad today. https://illinois.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26231-geneva-rd-wheaton-il-60187/7816974.html The owners of this place better hope that the conservative bible thumping politicians in Wheaton don't find out about this ad. LOL. Who is going to TOFTT before this place gets shut down? LOL. SaintChuck.Well, visited right now. It's right across from CVS.

It's was fun visit with Ana. Let's not blow up the board. Go visit and enjoy.

Be little cryptic and have fun. Addy is 26 W231.

Lookin4it
04-23-19, 17:16
Assuming the place closed then? I can see it in my mind and pretty sure it was Wheaton but that's about it.The place is still open. I don't know if they still have the "massage" sign in the window, though. I think I will stop by and give it a try, based upon the report that there was happiness to be had there a while ago. At worst, I get a massage.

BReyes
04-23-19, 21:50
The place is still open. I don't know if they still have the "massage" sign in the window, though. I think I will stop by and give it a try, based upon the report that there was happiness to be had there a while ago. At worst, I get a massage.Would be curious too. The room was just past the chairs where they get their nails done with the door facing them. Talk about awkward!

Lookin4it
04-24-19, 17:32
Would be curious too. The room was just past the chairs where they get their nails done with the door facing them. Talk about awkward!So, as promised, I went to check out the nail place on Roosevelt. I drove up and there was a "Massage" light sign in the window. So, I figured I would give it a try. As I am walking down the sidewalk of the strip mall towards the entrance, I pass a place immediately next door that also has massages, foot massages, and does nails and looks a bit more promising. So, I never made it to the Nail place, just went into this place.

Results: I got what I came for, but it was pretty mechanical and completely devoid of personality. 40/40 hh. She didn't even wait for the tip, which I gave her out in the waiting area, where there are a lot of pedicure chairs and such, including a woman who came in for her pedicure. I didn't like THAT! Anyway, while it was a a satisfactory trip and the therapist was quite cute and young, it was really not a great experience.

Still, I was shocked to fnd this place hiding in plain sight.

Chi Guy
05-02-19, 12:41
So, as promised, I went to check out the nail place on Roosevelt. I drove up and there was a "Massage" light sign in the window. So, I figured I would give it a try. As I am walking down the sidewalk of the strip mall towards the entrance, I pass a place immediately next door that also has massages, foot massages, and does nails and looks a bit more promising. So, I never made it to the Nail place, just went into this place.

Results: I got what I came for, but it was pretty mechanical and completely devoid of personality. 40/40 hh. She didn't even wait for the tip, which I gave her out in the waiting area, where there are a lot of pedicure chairs and such, including a woman who came in for her pedicure. I didn't like THAT! Anyway, while it was a a satisfactory trip and the therapist was quite cute and young, it was really not a great experience.

Still, I was shocked to fnd this place hiding in plain sight.The place at the far west end of the shopping strip has been doing massages for a long time. They used to be called Style 5 Salon and, before that, I think they had at least one other name. Probably fifteen years ago or so, they had a couple girls working there and you could get more than just a HE. One of the girls was a cutie who left and set up shop in Glen Ellyn but when I went to see her, she tried to get more $$$ out of me than she had originally said she would. I walked out and never looked back. I think she moved to Cali and opened up a spa there.

There was another girl who wasn't quite as cute, but I did end up getting FS from her, but she was paranoid about making any noise because she didn't want anyone outside the door to hear us. Pretty difficult to plow away when you're worried about making noise.

Anyways, went back once more after that and got a very mechanical HE from another girl who wouldn't allow anything past that, so I never went back.

Chi Guy
05-04-19, 09:41
The place at the far west end of the shopping strip has been doing massages for a long time. They used to be called Style 5 Salon and, before that, I think they had at least one other name. Probably fifteen years ago or so, they had a couple girls working there and you could get more than just a HE. One of the girls was a cutie who left and set up shop in Glen Ellyn but when I went to see her, she tried to get more $$$ out of me than she had originally said she would. I walked out and never looked back. I think she moved to Cali and opened up a spa there.

There was another girl who wasn't quite as cute, but I did end up getting FS from her, but she was paranoid about making any noise because she didn't want anyone outside the door to hear us. Pretty difficult to plow away when you're worried about making noise.

Anyways, went back once more after that and got a very mechanical HE from another girl who wouldn't allow anything past that, so I never went back.Correction. It's the place you went into, C & D Nails, that used to be Style 5 Salon. They're the ones who've been giving massages for roughly 15 years. I don't think they advertise so I think they're off most people's radar. And, at least the last time I was there, a handy was all you'd get so LE typically doesn't want to waste their time on these places.

Lookin4it
05-06-19, 10:28
Correction. It's the place you went into, C & D Nails, that used to be Style 5 Salon. They're the ones who've been giving massages for roughly 15 years. I don't think they advertise so I think they're off most people's radar. And, at least the last time I was there, a handy was all you'd get so LE typically doesn't want to waste their time on these places.CD Nails is the place I went to and it was next door to the place that started this whole conversation (the place all of the way to the west) and I still haven't checked out. But, I agree with the purely mechanical and totally "get it over with" feel of CD Nails, no mutual touching with active avoidance of it. I would not return there.

DMichaels69
05-06-19, 12:31
Same old story. Get it over with, active avoidance. Ridiculous.

CD Nails is the place I went to and it was next door to the place that started this whole conversation (the place all of the way to the west) and I still haven't checked out. But, I agree with the purely mechanical and totally "get it over with" feel of CD Nails, no mutual touching with active avoidance of it. I would not return there.

Mongger
05-14-19, 22:07
CD Nails is the place I went to and it was next door to the place that started this whole conversation (the place all of the way to the west) and I still haven't checked out. But, I agree with the purely mechanical and totally "get it over with" feel of CD Nails, no mutual touching with active avoidance of it. I would not return there.Ok, I could put up with the mechanical style and no mutual touch if the MT is young and at least a 7 out of 10 in looks / body.

So the question is. Is she?

Mongger
05-14-19, 22:16
27 yr old PAWG 200 hr unrushed Outcall only. Phat lips, loves when a guy DATY, best pussy I had in many years. She is in town for another 3 weeks. BBBJ (but can't go too deep). Rides the dick like a surfer on a wave. You won't be disappointed.

Attached is her pic. This pic has filters on it. Her skin isn't as clear and her face is fatter. She isn't fat just thick. Stomach is pretty much flat. Monkey grip pussy. Must have posted and shared a report to get her info from me. If you aren't serious about meeting a girl at a hotel near her, picking her up, or paying for her Uber, please don't inbox me. I am here to help the guys who really need some excitement in their lives. She is very talkative; she smokes but not in your car. She vapes a lot though. Pussy tastes like cantaloupe.So my man first off, thanks for your willingness to share a lead. It's much appreciated so don't take this the wrong way but Here's my understanding based on your description. She's a 27 year old amateur porn **** with misleading pictures, a fat face and "thick body" that smokes, vapes a lot and has a bad complexion and can usually only do outcall. Oh and she's leaving town soon. Are you getting a bunch of requests for contact info from my fellow mongers based on that description?

ASandler007
05-15-19, 10:48
Mongger you should have just stopped at "So my man first off, thanks for your willingness to share a lead. It's much appreciated" .

Do you you have any ladies you can share with us? I met Nikki. She is a great. I enjoyed my time with her. Thanks DJChitown!

So my man first off, thanks for your willingness to share a lead. It's much appreciated so don't take this the wrong way but Here's my understanding based on your description. She's a 27 year old amateur porn **** with misleading pictures, a fat face and "thick body" that smokes, vapes a lot and has a bad complexion and can usually only do outcall. Oh and she's leaving town soon. Are you getting a bunch of requests for contact info from my fellow mongers based on that description?

Mongger
05-15-19, 11:07
Mongger you should have just stopped at "So my man first off, thanks for your willingness to share a lead. It's much appreciated" .

Do you you have any ladies you can share with us? I met Nikki. She is a great. I enjoyed my time with her. Thanks DJChitown!I've posted several reviews and shared my experiences on this board. Glad you had a great time. I was just a bit perplexed by the description of this provider.

BReyes
05-15-19, 13:54
Ok, I could put up with the mechanical style and no mutual touch if the MT is young and at least a 7 out of 10 in looks / body.

So the question is. Is she?Wasn't the two times I was there. That's why I never went back.

TheHedgeHog
05-20-19, 16:00
Stopped in yesterday and drew a Nina. Attractive and spinner type body. Too skinny I think, perhaps 80 lbs. The face is pretty with long black hair. Massage was decently good with plenty of roaming at will. The flip was so so with level 1. Been lucky lately and had the top off and the girls out. Nothing there (mosquito bites), but very suckable and I did enjoy. Tried to go utc, but she had jeans shorts. Attempted but it was a little hard so I gave up, plus she shied away a little bit. Have a feeling more might be on the menu on additional visits. Damage was 60/50.

ASandler007
06-07-19, 12:21
I appreciate your reviews and experiences as well. Give her a try you will like it. I just wanted to put the facts on the board so your views don't become the right answer when it was the wrong answer.

I've posted several reviews and shared my experiences on this board. Glad you had a great time. I was just a bit perplexed by the description of this provider.

ChicagoCat99
04-25-21, 23:48
Juju.

Below average massage.

Absolutely no touching for $40.

First time I could not touch leg or butt of mt.

Price negotiation in the middle of session.

She brought pants and I had to hand cash over before L1.

I will stop this hobby.

Completely turned off for entire industry.

Disgusting.

InstantMagic
11-10-22, 20:44
Juju.

Below average massage.

I will stop this hobby.

Disgusting.A few years back there was a booming parlor in Wheaton next to a "church" - I put it in quotes because it was the kind of pop-up church in a small building that was always. Weird. At any rate, the attached massage parlor got stung there several times. There was a really nice girl who worked there for some time (the only girl I had ever seen remain at a single place for months, let alone a year or two). IIRC, she got picked up at least twice and had enough of it. I'm pretty sure those stings were a big deal in Wheaton and pretty much any place there conforms close to completely now. Wheaton has nothing going on. They'll sting massage parlors all day long.

Indian Chief
11-12-22, 03:34
What a cock of bull story. I have been plenti at NV, never had this kind of experience. They got little too busy and greedy for a while, but seems settled down.

Juju.

Below average massage.

I will stop this hobby.

Disgusting.

AvgWhiteGuy
02-02-23, 08:09
Poster going by Cupids Arrow / Cece posting in Saint Charles. This has a very similar look and feel to a scam I ran in to a few years back in West Chicago where the provider asks me to pick up some newports on my way then when I arrive she needs a quick smoke before we start. She walks out, dopey boyfriend walks in with his hand inside his jacket like he's got a knife or gun. Don't let junior cloud your judgment! https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/111494800.

Popcans
08-16-23, 11:39
Anyone partake in this one yet?

https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/149919244