PDA

View Full Version : Texting

Gansett
12-05-12, 11:28
I see a lot more ads that say to text for pics and details. Does anyone know what, if any, advantage texting has over picking up the phone and saying Hello?

Is it some sort of safety or LE issue?

G

Stressed Out
12-05-12, 11:51
I see a lot more ads that say to text for pics and details. Does anyone know what, if any, advantage texting has over picking up the phone and saying Hello?

GI guess one advantage is that the lady would at least have a phone number that she can check out. Of course this would only be adventageous only if the person has a phone that isn't a 'monger' phone. And yes we know those guys exist. Of course on the other hand my 19. 99 trac phone doesn't get text messages anyway so guess it would leave me out. BTW have you given any thought to a little get together nsomewhere after the holidays for a few of the guys and girls.

I used to belong to a meet and greet yahoo group a few years ago and went to several (in the old Lisa of B days). That group died and a new one sprung up. It is active on the other board and has its own forum too. But sadly even though I have sent many pm's to the different leaders it seems that since I'm not an active poster over there they just ignore my pm's. Evidently it has become a very cliquey thing and those of us from over here on USA are shunned even though we have long posting history and good reputations. Oh well!

Ho Hunter 328
12-05-12, 16:45

GIt makes it easier for their pimp / boyfriend to answer without you hanging up on him. In my experience in the majority of cases where the girl has only wanted to text and doesn't answer the phone, it's been a girl with a pimp.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.