PDA

View Full Version : China Doll Spa the old Victoria Spa and Lotus

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Alohaoe
11-24-12, 19:31
China Doll Spa 24/7 Here is the starting line up.

Michelle 23 Korean new look.

Kim 28 Japanese 4'11" under 100lbs.

Sophie 26 Russian sexy white

Jury 24 double DD spanish.

Toki 30 Korean great attitude and service.

New girls coming Nov. 28.

Your reporter Alohaoe check them out yourself I'm to old taking geritol.

Ocolumbo
11-25-12, 01:11

Your reporter Alohaoe check them out yourself I'm to old taking geritol.Do they all ask for money upfront or no at this location?

Where is the Chinese owner? Is Viet Lily gone from there?

Kamabokos
11-26-12, 01:42
Michelle aka Bebe from Roses is not 23 year old. She is a 38 year old MILF with 2 kids. She has a C-section scar if you look closely. She left about a month ago for breast enhancement so that is the "new look" I assume to which you are referring.

LOL, Geritol? I thought most of us were on Vitamin V or C, haha.

Yummy808
11-26-12, 08:38
Fellow Monger Brothers: Any info on The Kim? 4"11 under 100lbs, Japanee?

Can anyone confirm or add juicy details?

Thanks!

Splooge McDuck
11-26-12, 11:38
Michelle aka Bebe from Roses is not 23 year old. She is a 38 year old MILF with 2 kids. She has a C-section scar if you look closely. She left about a month ago for breast enhancement so that is the "new look" I assume to which you are referring.

LOL, Geritol? I thought most of us were on Vitamin V or C, haha.
Do they all ask for money upfront or no at this location?

Where is the Chinese owner? Is Viet Lily gone from there?Michelle aka Bebe from Roses looks smokin hott now L=9. 8. All she needed was a boob job, which she did get, but she also got some botox it seems. Looks way younger now, but still pretty bummed to hear she is 38 hahaha. She can pass as 20 something, that's all that matters to me.

Michelle did not ask for money up front. I had a amazing time with her & her new boobies.

Splooge McDuck
11-26-12, 14:17

Thanks!Kim did look Japanese, but I didn't ask. But she did not look under 100 lbs in my estimation & definitely no 28 year old (she can't fool me like Michelle can LOL). She was short yes, probably 4'11, but her figure was a bit out of shape & looked to be about 105. 110 lbs give or take.

Toki aka Bunny from GB is no way 30 years old LOL. Good Att & Serv tho, according to reports.

Sophie, the blonde White Russian, she is pretty sexy, (white girl sexy). She was covered up so couldn't tell much about her body other than she ain't fat. She looks like a James Bond villain chick. Just looks very Russian & styles her hair real nice.

Alohaoe
11-26-12, 22:22

Thanks!Flash! Just got a report about Kim my friend said very good he enjoyed her. BBBJ long and sensual goes deep no complaining, loves to suck.

C cups real natural 5' about 100lbs CFS no rush aim to please, not in the busines long. Going out saw a pretty sexy Korean from NY arrive today 32yrs old be cup 5'5" about 105 nice creamy white skin looks delicious.

Your Ward reporter Happy Mongering

Crouchingtiger
11-28-12, 05:08

Your reporter Alohaoe check them out yourself I'm to old taking geritol.I heard Toki aka Bunny was formerly of GB and before that the old Paradise Spa. If so, I had her at Pennys (paradise spa) and think she is older more like early 40's, at best late 30's.

As for Michelle, is she the one that was at Rose and known as Bebe, then went to Sunset Spa and became Michelle? Thought she was older and not 23? Anyway she was on my bucket list of to do list before she disappeared. Can anyone confirm if it is and if her services changed and whats on the menu? If it is better to do so, PM me. Thanks guys.

Darkman808
11-28-12, 14:52
Curious if any brothers have sampled the Russian girl Sophie? I have a hankering for "euro babes". Mahalo in advance. PM me if you want to get detailed.

Erich711
12-02-12, 18:03
Curious if any brothers have sampled the Russian girl Sophie? I have a hankering for "euro babes". Mahalo in advance. PM me if you want to get detailed.Buehler, buehler? Might have to TOFTT. Any idea about parking?

Erich711
12-02-12, 18:08
Michelle aka Bebe from Roses looks smokin hott now L=9. 8. All she needed was a boob job, which she did get, but she also got some botox it seems. Looks way younger now, but still pretty bummed to hear she is 38 hahaha. She can pass as 20 something, that's all that matters to me.

Michelle did not ask for money up front. I had a amazing time with her & her new boobies.Splooj, how much did you drop? $?

In Da Mixx
12-03-12, 01:31
Michelle aka Bebe from Roses looks smokin hott now L=9. 8. All she needed was a boob job, which she did get, but she also got some botox it seems. Looks way younger now, but still pretty bummed to hear she is 38 hahaha. She can pass as 20 something, that's all that matters to me.

Michelle did not ask for money up front. I had a amazing time with her & her new boobies.YEAh, stop by to do some recon, caught a glance of Michelle, wow nice MM and was looking HOTT. She's on the to due list!

Kukui Street
12-03-12, 02:01
Yes! The Bunny,"The Energizer Bunny" Bunny is back and in true form. Ok, seems she has put on a couple pounds, but she still is rocking.

And I would guess early forties, but could be late thirties. But it don't matter with this one. Anyone interested, there are a lot of reports on her here. She can do it all with a pretty smile and amazing attitude. Top, bottom, covered, BB, all positions. If you are low on funds and want to make sure you get your monies worth, I would bet it on her.

She's on of my top ten.

Super upbeat attitude and personality.

Standard House plus $40

Ilovewhores247
12-03-12, 02:25
Had Michelle a few days ago. Good looking K girl age 30 something with nice fake melons see's. She say I look handsome but thats what they all say. Anyways she right away went for LFK which I normally don't do because who knows where's its been.

Then CBJ followed by DS and MISH. Couldn't pop fast so she took off the condom and gave me a HJ while licking my sacks. Shot my load straight up into the air and on her back and she pullef away fast LOL. All in all it was fun I wish I didn't miss LOL. Might repeat at a future date.

Erich711
12-03-12, 02:42
Yes! The Bunny,"The Energizer Bunny" Bunny is back and in true form. Ok, seems she has put on a couple pounds, but she still is rocking.

And I would guess early forties, but could be late thirties. But it don't matter with this one. Anyone interested, there are a lot of reports on her here. She can do it all with a pretty smile and amazing attitude. Top, bottom, covered, BB, all positions. If you are low on funds and want to make sure you get your monies worth, I would bet it on her.

She's on of my top ten. Super upbeat attitude and personality. Standard House plus $40Thanks Bro, what were the damages after SH + 40?

Erich711
12-03-12, 03:15

She's on of my top ten. Super upbeat attitude and personality. Standard House plus $40Thanks K-Street. Who are your top ten and what are their damages. Starting to narrow down the choices. Drove by Lotus / China Doll today but didn't see any lights. Dang.

Splooge McDuck
12-03-12, 05:17
Splooj, how much did you drop? $?Standard damage. HF 50 & Tip 150. Seriously tho, Michelle aka Bebe from Roses is an amazing PSE / GFE & one of the most fun girls around. I cannot stress enough how fkn great this girl is. Now that she has those new boobies, she is up there with some of the hottest around too. Her body is freakin bangin!

Buehler, buehler? Might have to TOFTT. Any idea about parking?I park in the stalls right in back of Moulan Rouge or whatever that strip club is called whenever I partake at ChinaDoll or Orchids. Considering the location of these two APMs & some of the shady dudes I see hangin around that area, I haven't had any probs with my car so that's good.

Curious if any brothers have sampled the Russian girl Sophie? I have a hankering for "euro babes". Mahalo in advance. PM me if you want to get detailed.The White Russian Sophie has got that "Euro Babe" look, kinda sorta. That's kind of what I meant by she looks like a Bond villain LOL. If you get with her, please let us know how you likey.

Viet Whisperer
12-03-12, 11:53
For a change of pace I decided to check this place out since I had not been there since it was Lotus. I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly Mamasan who spoke great English. Only saw 1 girl sitting on the couch who was looking at a laptop. Went in to the room where she asked the usual questions about if I had been here before and who I had seen. I asked about the lineup and asked if there were any local girls. I was told about a Russian girl and a few others. Mama said if I don't like girl I can change. A Korean girl that is from the east coast came in who is about 32 I would say. It was hard to hear her name so not sure if it was Jae or Jade.

She was cute in the face but the body seemed to be below average compared to the girls I have been visiting in the last year. Flat chested and a slight mommy pooch. Bony little butt that was ok. She was very playful and had a good personality like a girlfriend. We headed off to the shower. This place is big and kind of like a maze. Held my hand all the way to the shower room. TS was average but they dump buckets of water on you versus using a shower head so it's kind of wierd.

Back to the room for a pretty good massage. She has good massage technique. Said she comes to Hawaii to get away from the snow I think in NY maybe. CBJ with her back to me while she was sitting up so I asked her to move so I could see which she did. Average BJ skills but was enjoyable. I got on top for mish and went to town. She likes to fuck and go deep penetration which she was really into it. Pussy was nice and tight. She took a great pounding for a long time with several quiet shy orgasms. It was very intimate fucking with lfk and faces close together.

Moved her to doggy and she continued to back that thing up to take my cock all the way deep. She likes the big one guys if you are packing extra meat down there. I was getting worn out so I asked for the happy ending to finish. She gives a very soft and gentle HJ. Finished and she brought a hot towel to clean me up. Small talk and giggly tickling while I dressed. She makes up in attitude and service what might be lacking in looks at first glance. You don't get the me little Asian girl and you might break my pussy routine with her. She will fuck you good.

L 6. 5.

A 9.

S 8.

I had a much better time with her than I thought I would.

WraithOfGod
12-03-12, 12:22
Thanks K-Street. Who are your top ten and what are their damages. Starting to narrow down the choices. Drove by Lotus / China Doll today but didn't see any lights. Dang.Standard damages are. 5 for the HF and $.5 for the provider, give or take ten depending on service and bills. It's the same everywhere, no matter whom you're with. Sometimes, a provider will ask for more, but they're all aware of the standard flat rate and, in my opinion, it's out job to maintain the price range, occasionally gifting more or less for exceptional or subpar service.

HaJames007
12-03-12, 21:40
I saw a police car parked outside of China Doll Spa around 3:00PM today. I don't know why, but maybe he wanted some action from an AMP.

Splooge McDuck
12-05-12, 22:03
I got word that CDS is doing a 40 dollar HF special now too. Or maybe that one guy is just special. Now would be a good time to sample someone here. Like the new & improved, newly big boobed, upgraded & updated Michelle hehe. Ooh, that's the good stuff!

Kamabokos
12-06-12, 02:18
I got word that CDS is doing a 40 dollar HF special now too. Or maybe that one guy is just special. Now would be a good time to sample someone here. Like the new & improved, newly big boobed, upgraded & updated Michelle hehe. Ooh, that's the good stuff!Yes, I too saw the $40 house fee in their BP ad.

RadioHazard
12-06-12, 02:30
For some reason I been seeing a lot of that too. I saw HPD I think it was a hybrid patrol car not the big ones parked right outside TS this was during the day. A week back I was going to hit up Ginza for recon. About a block down the road on the opposite side of the street there were 4 cars parked and also one more parked near Ginza. Kinda spooked me.

Probably just other crime investigation going on in the area. If something were to go down I am sure they would use un marked cars but you never know.

I saw a police car parked outside of China Doll Spa around 3:00PM today. I don't know why, but maybe he wanted some action from an AMP.

Franktech
12-06-12, 06:35
Visited CDS to sample the new and improved Michelle. Yes, her upgrades really take her to another level. Those tits of hers are oh so suckable, now available in size C. She looks young and fresh and ready to f*ck. Outstanding ts, with some dfk and groping that got my blood pumping (you know where.) Then back to the room. Right to the main event with CBJ. 69 (with a touch of fia) , tittie sucking, cg (loved watching her twins and her sweet face as she grinded on jr) , ds, standing ds, standing mish, then mish till I blew. Dfk throughout and the usual fine service. Got the. 4 hf. With $.5 tip.

L. 9: Michelle 2. 0 (or is it Bebe 2. 0 aka Michelle?) looked good before, but this is a whole new level of hawtness. Full, supple (always wanted to use that word) breasties, slim waist with perky k-girl butt (not a lot of meat, but more than enough for me to grab a hold of). Smooth as silk skin. Not a hard body, but firm in all the right places. Her face is looking young and fresh and she has a beautiful smile.

A. 9: Friendly, accommodating, willing to please. Nice conversation and easy to talk to. Also brings a level of energy that makes one feel like she is really enjoying herself as well. What more could you ask?

S. 9: All of the above, with a smile. She knows her way around a massage too!

Overall, had a wonderful time. Definitely will repeat (and repeat and repeat). As always, YMMV, but IMHO, $.9 well spent.

Oh, and ms Sam was there. She's always a sweetie!

Monger on.

RadioHazard
12-06-12, 17:32
Michelle is bebe from Roses?

Visited CDS to sample the new and improved Michelle. Yes, her upgrades really take her to another level. Those tits of hers are oh so suckable, now available in size C. She looks young and fresh and ready to f*ck. Outstanding ts, with some dfk and groping that got my blood pumping (you know where.) Then back to the room. Right to the main event with CBJ. 69 (with a touch of fia) , tittie sucking, cg (loved watching her twins and her sweet face as she grinded on jr) , ds, standing ds, standing mish, then mish till I blew. Dfk throughout and the usual fine service. Got the. 4 hf. With $.5 tip.

L. 9: Michelle 2. 0 (or is it Bebe 2. 0 aka Michelle?) looked good before, but this is a whole new level of hawtness. Full, supple (always wanted to use that word) breasties, slim waist with perky k-girl butt (not a lot of meat, but more than enough for me to grab a hold of). Smooth as silk skin. Not a hard body, but firm in all the right places. Her face is looking young and fresh and she has a beautiful smile.

A. 9: Friendly, accommodating, willing to please. Nice conversation and easy to talk to. Also brings a level of energy that makes one feel like she is really enjoying herself as well. What more could you ask?

S. 9: All of the above, with a smile. She knows her way around a massage too!

Overall, had a wonderful time. Definitely will repeat (and repeat and repeat). As always, YMMV, but IMHO, $.9 well spent.

Oh, and ms Sam was there. She's always a sweetie!

Monger on.

ShripmBoy
12-06-12, 21:41
Do you park in the front or back? This is the spot on the 2nd floor right?

Any body could PM me w / more detailed report on the others?

Thanks.

Franktech
12-07-12, 06:32
Michelle is bebe from Roses?Affirmative, sir, but an upgraded model.

Monger on, bro.

Franktech
12-07-12, 07:01

Thanks.You must be thinking of another place, SB. CDS has only one floor. Like the thread name says, it was the old Victoria Spa and Lotus Relaxation across from the Convention Center. It's in the parking lot behind where Back Seat Betty's used to be and where Moulin Rouge is (if it's still Moulin Rouge, I can't keep up.) It's a pay lot, but ms told me it was okay to park there without paying. Hope that helps.

Monger On.

Island Guy808
12-07-12, 13:49

Thanks.LOL! You sure are parking challenged! Nice way to slide the troll in for PMs too.

Here's a tip, park at Ala Moana, I'm sure you'll find something. Use valet if you need to (guaranteed). Then catch a cab and ask him to take you to China Doll Spa (I'd be surprised if a cabby didn't know).

Shablam. You're there. Then walk back to your car. You will then see all the places to park on the way back.

Hit them up and report back (LOL)

IG

Viet Whisperer
12-07-12, 16:31
LOL! You sure are parking challenged! Nice way to slide the troll in for PMs too.

Here's a tip, park at Ala Moana, I'm sure you'll find something. Use valet if you need to (guaranteed). Then catch a cab and ask him to take you to China Doll Spa (I'd be surprised if a cabby didn't know).

Shablam. You're there. Then walk back to your car. You will then see all the places to park on the way back.

Hit them up and report back (LOL)

IGPark at Ala Moana near Macy's and there is a ramp that connects to ala moana hotel just walk thru the hotel lobby and in 1 block you are there. It's a really easy place to get to compared to parking for Rosé or other places.

Bikini
12-07-12, 20:45
Do the girls look anything like the pictures?

Viet Whisperer
12-08-12, 01:16
Do the girls look anything like the pictures?This place has been posting mostly pictures that are fake in recent ads although they occasionally put some real pics of Michelle and Julianna in there that look real. Has anyone tried Julianna at the AMP? Her backpage reviews were not too good but thinking service might have improved with some Mamasan influence.

Franktech
12-08-12, 04:55
Like IBM said, most of the pics are fake, but the latest one with the pic labeled Michelle looks a lot like her, although I'm not a good one to judge. I know she has that black bikini, but the lighting doesn't always make it easy to tell. And if it is her, I think she looks way hotter in person. What do ya think, boys?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/china-doll-sexy-sweet-international-cuties-25/3264052

Monger on.

Do the girls look anything like the pictures?

Goser
12-08-12, 11:43
Called to see if Kim was available, mama actually put her on the phone and we talked for a minute. Never had that happen before. Good English. Headed to China Doll.

About 6 girls there, first girl I notice is bright eyed Kim. Big eyes, pretty cute face. Head to room. Pay mama. In comes Kim. Self shower. Come back. Decent small talk.

Starts with light massage. Jumps right down to BBBJ. Crawls up toward me and starts to DFK. For a 30 something, she is pretty tight. A few burn marks on her leg from hot tea accident. Very short 4' 11". Decent man made Cs. Mutiple positions. Mish. Doggie. Cow Girl. More BBBJ. Off the bed mish. She cums several times. Very responsive. I like this girl.

Kim is very new to the business from New York. Half Japanese, half Korean. Born in Korea and has slight Korean accent. She wants to learn. I told her if she wanted to be really popular, she should do TS. She told me that she agrees and that one of the girls was going to teach her. I told her that she should do body to body table shower to really attract the guys. She said okay and would buy some scentless oils. She would learn. She told me to come back and she would do a body to body table shower. I'm definitely in for that.

L / a/s. 7/10/8. Not as hot as the top girls. But service and attitude make up for it. Definite repeat.

Kamabokos
12-08-12, 14:48
No, Those are all fake pics. The body may resemble Michelle but the face has to go. The face is no where close to Michelle's.

Like IBM said, most of the pics are fake, but the latest one with the pic labeled Michelle looks a lot like her, although I'm not a good one to judge. I know she has that black bikini, but the lighting doesn't always make it easy to tell. And if it is her, I think she looks way hotter in person. What do ya think, boys?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/china-doll-sexy-sweet-international-cuties-25/3264052

Monger on.

Kamabokos
12-09-12, 03:44
Yo,

Dis hoe give BBBJ between positions? Does she remove the rubba and replace for FS, or are you doiing BBFS also?JB, His description sounds like Bebe / Michelle from Roses. She claimed to be Korean / Japanese and from Long Island when she was at Roses. She doesn't like to do B2B TS. 4'11", new man-made Cs, scar on the leg, DFK, BBBJ, etc. BBFS is on the table too so I am quite sure it's her.

Secret Agent
12-09-12, 05:12
JB, His description sounds like Bebe / Michelle from Roses. She claimed to be Korean / Japanese and from Long Island when she was at Roses. She doesn't like to do B2B TS. 4'11", new man-made Cs, scar on the leg, DFK, BBBJ, etc. BBFS is on the table too so I am quite sure it's her.

Your reporter Alohaoe check them out yourself I'm to old taking geritol.I found this by Alohaoe and according to this, Michelle and Kim are two entirely different providers.

Goser
12-09-12, 11:20
Yo,

Dis hoe give BBBJ between positions? Does she remove the rubba and replace for FS, or are you doiing BBFS also?No, a condom was required for FS. When she switched, she started with CBJ. I complained about it so she ripped it off and threw it against the wall. That was sexy as hell.

I was thinking that this girl may do nuru if we brought her the gel? Anyone know where to get it? I'll TOFTT to get that one going.

Goser
12-09-12, 11:23
JB, His description sounds like Bebe / Michelle from Roses. She claimed to be Korean / Japanese and from Long Island when she was at Roses. She doesn't like to do B2B TS. 4'11", new man-made Cs, scar on the leg, DFK, BBBJ, etc. BBFS is on the table too so I am quite sure it's her.I am not sure if they are the same girl. I never saw Bebe / Michelle at Roses. I can say this. There is no way that Kim is in her 20's. If she is supposed to be 23, its not her.

ChainSmoker
12-11-12, 03:47
Sara from Crystal Healing is at China Doll now.

Went to see her the other day. Looks like she lost some weight. Amazing service as usual.

Mondo Badfoot
12-11-12, 05:48
Guys-

Please if anyone has sampled this girl- please post about it or pm me. I could only find one pretty depressing review. I hope it's not true because she looks sooo hot. Unfortunately good looks don't equal good service.

Thanks-

Mondo

MasterBeight
12-23-12, 08:49
Went to Chinal Doll after the UH Game and there was quite a few gals sitting around. I chose this busty pretty korean girl from the lineup.

Choi is around 28 and has a pretty face and a nice full C / D size rack. Her TS was great, BTB will lot's of attention to critical areas.

L / A/S = 8. 5/9/9.

She provided a nice BBBJ then CBJ (she does this thing with her tongue on the boys that felt great) and on to CG, K9, and Mish.

I'll be back as Arnold said!

Erich711
12-23-12, 20:11
Went to Chinal Doll after the UH Game and there was quite a few gals sitting around. I chose this busty pretty korean girl from the lineup.

!Thanks MB, was she the girl as "Jay" in the BP ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-international-girls-sexxy-magical-touch-25/2937570

If not, does anyone have a report on Jay, did the research and didn't see her mentioned. Quite sure a transfer and possibly name change.

WraithOfGod
12-24-12, 03:49
Thanks MB, was she the girl as "Jay" in the BP ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-international-girls-sexxy-magical-touch-25/2937570

If not, does anyone have a report on Jay, did the research and didn't see her mentioned. Quite sure a transfer and possibly name change.Yikes! If that picture and MB's report are both correct, then I'm going to assume not. There's no way the woman in the "Jay" photo can be 28.

Viet Whisperer
12-24-12, 04:02
Thanks MB, was she the girl as "Jay" in the BP ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-international-girls-sexxy-magical-touch-25/2937570

If not, does anyone have a report on Jay, did the research and didn't see her mentioned. Quite sure a transfer and possibly name change.Jay is reviewed in this thread by me a few weeks back. It's titled Jae or Jade as I wasn't sure on the name at the time. The girl named Choi is different than Jade and sounds like Hyori / Judy from Mayflower possibly. Hyori is reviewed in Mayflower thread if that is her.

Blake123
12-24-12, 04:45
I was thinking that this girl may do nuru if we brought her the gel? Anyone know where to get it? I'll TOFTT to get that one going.Get your Nuru gel at Honolulu Massage Supply. Slippery as young nani juice. 2065 S King St.

BTW, you may have to mix it with a bit of massage oil for maximum slipperiness.

Viet Whisperer
12-24-12, 04:56
The pics of Nina are real and she is even better looking in person. I have a thing for Latina women and she is very pretty. I would say she is under 25 years of age. Nice full lips which are very sexy and kissable for LFK. She is from the East Coast and will only be around a few weeks. Nice light tan soft skin and long curly black hair. She has a few cute freckles on her face.

She seems new to AMP scene but not to being a provider. What I mean is she doesn't offer TS and you will self shower which she probably is unfamiliar with. Very friendly and a good attitude. She does ask for the tip upfront if that bugs you but I could care less.

Nice natural boobs that are very kissable and are probably C size. She does not have the perfect hardbody like Million per say but makes up for it with her beautiful face and eyes. Looks like she might have had a child a while back as there is a little mommy pooch but nothing unattractive. She is not a spinner but not quite what I would call thick either. Nice meaty ass and a well trimmed Bush that is sexy. I love brunettes and Latina providers are not that common here. She is very sexy and gives a very good CBJ that is awesome to watch as she is hot. Lots of sexy eye contact and she asks what you like and if things feel good so she can adjust technique to suit you. I probably could pop for her BJ if I tried to.

We did some CG, RCG, Mish, standing mish and DS. She is a very sexy fuck and is definitely not a dead fish. She does a little dirty talk which adds to the hotness. It was a very hot and sweaty time that I loved every minute of it. I am very attracted to her so popped after about a good 20 mins of great sexy fucking which was nice. She also does BJBP throughout. Frequently I end up with a HJ at end of the session to pop but not with her. Warm towel to clean up and a little chit chat afterwards. Only negative I would say is that once you clean up the session is kind of over and she doesn't hang out or cuddle like some of the Asian providers do. I didn't feel rushed during session at all. I was very satisfied with our time together.

I will be repeating with her while she is in town as I really dig this girl. As always YMMV and treat her right so she will return to Hawaii as we need more sexy Latinas around here!

L 9.

A 8. 5.

S 8. 5.

Lot of new girls in the lineup here looking like they need some action. Saw the Russian girl, a local thick Filipino who looked interesting for a future visit, several Asian girls as well. Pretty wide variety available so take a peek and put the ladies to work cause they bored LOL. The big boobed Colombian girl Jullianna does not work there anymore I was told. Someone was asking about her awhile back.

Blake123
12-24-12, 04:59
Guys-

Please if anyone has sampled this girl- please post about it or pm me. I could only find one pretty depressing review. I hope it's not true because she looks sooo hot. Unfortunately good looks don't equal good service.

Thanks-

MondoIf that is the same Columbian Juliana with the huge boobs who not long ago very briefly worked for either Misty Luv or Nikki Sweet, then advertised as an independent (and I suspect it is) , I would avoid. At least one review stated that she was lazy and just not into the session. As you said,"Unfortunately good looks don't equal good service." So, so true.

WraithOfGod
12-24-12, 05:19
The pics of Nina are real and she is even better looking in person. I have a thing for Latina women and she is very pretty. I would say she is under 25 years of age. Nice full lips which are very sexy and kissable for LFK. She is from the East Coast and will only be around a few weeks. Nice light tan soft skin and long curly black hair. She has a few cute freckles on her face.

She seems new to AMP scene but not to being a provider. What I mean is she doesn't offer TS and you will self shower which she probably is unfamiliar with. Very friendly and a good attitude. She does ask for the tip upfront if that bugs you but I could care less.

Nice natural boobs that are very kissable and are probably C size. She does not have the perfect hardbody like Million per say but makes up for it with her beautiful face and eyes. Looks like she might have had a child a while back as there is a little mommy pooch but nothing unattractive. She is not a spinner but not quite what I would call thick either. Nice meaty ass and a well trimmed Bush that is sexy. I love brunettes and Latina providers are not that common here. She is very sexy and gives a very good CBJ that is awesome to watch as she is hot. Lots of sexy eye contact and she asks what you like and if things feel good so she can adjust technique to suit you. I probably could pop for her BJ if I tried to.

We did some CG, RCG, Mish, standing mish and DS. She is a very sexy fuck and is definitely not a dead fish. She does a little dirty talk which adds to the hotness. It was a very hot and sweaty time that I loved every minute of it. I am very attracted to her so popped after about a good 20 mins of great sexy fucking which was nice. She also does BJBP throughout. Frequently I end up with a HJ at end of the session to pop but not with her. Warm towel to clean up and a little chit chat afterwards. Only negative I would say is that once you clean up the session is kind of over and she doesn't hang out or cuddle like some of the Asian providers do. I didn't feel rushed during session at all. I was very satisfied with our time together.

I will be repeating with her while she is in town as I really dig this girl. As always YMMV and treat her right so she will return to Hawaii as we need more sexy Latinas around here!

L 9.

A 8. 5.

S 8. 5.

Lot of new girls in the lineup here looking like they need some action. Saw the Russian girl, a local thick Filipino who looked interesting for a future visit, several Asian girls as well. Pretty wide variety available so take a peek and put the ladies to work cause they bored LOL. The big boobed Colombian girl Jullianna does not work there anymore I was told. Someone was asking about her awhile back.Nice report. Based on the details you gave, I'd probably drop her service a point. Nonetheless, she sounds like she's worth a visit. Does she allow DATY?

Viet Whisperer
12-24-12, 12:40
Nice report. Based on the details you gave, I'd probably drop her service a point. Nonetheless, she sounds like she's worth a visit. Does she allow DATY?Most likely no but I did not ask so give it a shot. I agree the service rating might be a point high looking back at it again in relation to some of Asian providers.

Kagasain
12-29-12, 16:07
Well I time to burn and get away from the family with the holidays, went around 10 but all the girls were sleeping so guess it is still to early for them, maybe next week

Kualoa
12-30-12, 22:00
Visited Sara few days ago. Mid 30's Korean. Little over 5' maybe 130 or so. Not fat but almost full figured.

L. 7 / S-9 / A-9 Little too much make up. BBBJ which was nice CFS and will repeat. I think future sessions.

Will get better

Hlover
12-31-12, 23:29
Who is the chic in the ad labeled Japanese? Is this Kim?

TropicalSex
01-01-13, 11:02
Usually don't post much of my experiences unless it was exceptionally good, well this I had to post because it was exceptional, exceptionally bad. First off, called to make an appointment with Michelle. I guess the term ring in the new years was something I wanted to put a twist to to fit the mongering lifestyle, so I decided to fuck in the new years.

When I got there, paid the $40 house fee and get put into the room, then in walks this Korean woman maybe mid to late 30s, but it ain't the Bebe I remember from Roses or the Michelle in the BP ads. This one got fake ass see tities with big ass Areolas and fake ass attitude and typical fake ass looking Koreanlastic surgery face. She ask me if I want shower and I said yeah, takes me to the TS room expecting a ts, gets the shower going and then starts heading out saying I wait for you outside, so guess I'm alone, thanks for the heads up woman.

Straight up into the room and straight to business, some lfk, uneventful. Some bl for 1 min, not bls and then reading the reports was expecting BBBJ, but on goes cover and I asked I wanted BBBJ, but no I don't do that then cg and after 2 min says you on top, so ok, go at it for like 45 min and then pop, she gets towel and wipes up and lies down for really no convo at all, just me talking, ask her some questions and just says yes yes and finally ask in a different way and catch her lying, then says ok time to go, what a boring biatch with no convo skills at all and finally the nerve to say so see you again and I said maybe next year, though it was new years already, hoping she caught the drift. Right before leaving, says come again, so she didn't get the drift. Just paid $.2 and left. Total damage $.6. A / L/S 4/6/4. 5. Forgive me if I am harsh, but hey ain't my cup of tea and I ain't going back for more of that, so hope she reads this maybe give better service to others.

Final word to all, she was a dud. The Bebe from Roses before was really cute and petite, more like late 20s and she loved dfk, I remember cause she told me I was an awesome kisser, fell in love right there, I remember dfk with her for 15 min at Roses. She was all natural, tits natural and curves to die for with that long wavy hair and she loved her techno / trance music and would dance and rub that delectable and curvaceous ass on my privates while junior stood at full attention. I just loved her bubbly character and her sideways cg, that was so hot, but this one reported as Bebe is a fake, never saw her at Roses at all, unless it is a be & s or the real Bebe isn't there anymore, if someone else can confirm, that'd be great.

TS

ElusiveCh2
01-02-13, 15:57
Usually don't post much of my experiences unless it was exceptionally good, well this I had to post because it was exceptional, exceptionally bad. First off, called to make an appointment with Michelle. I guess the term ring in the new years was something I wanted to put a twist to to fit the mongering lifestyle, so I decided to fuck in the new years.

When I got there, paid the $40 house fee and get put into the room, then in walks this Korean woman maybe mid to late 30s, but it ain't the Bebe I remember from Roses or the Michelle in the BP ads. This one got fake ass see tities with big ass Areolas and fake ass attitude and typical fake ass looking Koreanlastic surgery face. She ask me if I want shower and I said yeah, takes me to the TS room expecting a ts, gets the shower going and then starts heading out saying I wait for you outside, so guess I'm alone, thanks for the heads up woman.

Straight up into the room and straight to business, some lfk, uneventful. Some bl for 1 min, not bls and then reading the reports was expecting BBBJ, but on goes cover and I asked I wanted BBBJ, but no I don't do that then cg and after 2 min says you on top, so ok, go at it for like 45 min and then pop, she gets towel and wipes up and lies down for really no convo at all, just me talking, ask her some questions and just says yes yes and finally ask in a different way and catch her lying, then says ok time to go, what a boring biatch with no convo skills at all and finally the nerve to say so see you again and I said maybe next year, though it was new years already, hoping she caught the drift. Right before leaving, says come again, so she didn't get the drift. Just paid $.2 and left. Total damage $.6. A / L/S 4/6/4. 5. Forgive me if I am harsh, but hey ain't my cup of tea and I ain't going back for more of that, so hope she reads this maybe give better service to others.

Final word to all, she was a dud. The Bebe from Roses before was really cute and petite, more like late 20s and she loved dfk, I remember cause she told me I was an awesome kisser, fell in love right there, I remember dfk with her for 15 min at Roses. She was all natural, tits natural and curves to die for with that long wavy hair and she loved her techno / trance music and would dance and rub that delectable and curvaceous ass on my privates while junior stood at full attention. I just loved her bubbly character and her sideways cg, that was so hot, but this one reported as Bebe is a fake, never saw her at Roses at all, unless it is a be & s or the real Bebe isn't there anymore, if someone else can confirm, that'd be great.

TSTotally agree I had the same experience with her on New Year's Eve, but damn you got 45minutes in with her? I only got half an hour or less she wanted me to come already, saying that I'm bigger so it's hurts lmao I was like what LOL. But overall what you said is 100% true boooo.

Little Player
01-05-13, 14:18
Totally agree I had the same experience with her on New Year's Eve, but damn you got 45minutes in with her? I only got half an hour or less she wanted me to come already, saying that I'm bigger so it's hurts lmao I was like what LOL. But overall what you said is 100% true booooMichelle is an interesting example of YMMV. I choose not to post often for very good reasons I am not about to go into here, but I have PM'd with a number of you over MANY years. In fact, I had to reregister under a new username because I had never completed the registration of my old username. So sad. Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to find a way to comfortably contribute rather than just lurk. After 15 years in this hobby I probably should contribute huh? Wow, am I asking to get flamed or what? LOL.

I just can't stay quiet re: Michelle.

I have seen Michelle back to her days at Roses. I find that if treated right, she certainly will treat you right as well. Her service is always covered, but from my perspective, that is a good thing. While her BJ skills are average, she can DT if she wants and has gone ape shit on my boys a couple times to the point I don't care where else she puts her mouth. To me she is cute as hell, but I know that is a highly subjective point. I can stare into those eyes a long time.

Her language skills are limited. I catch her agreeing with me when she really has no clue what I am saying. Even after a number of sessions she still tries to get away with pretending to understand. But, I am not there for conversation anyway.

I have never known her to rush me through a session, but then again I have spent the time getting to know her. She won't knock your socks off like Sua on your first visit, but she won't suck / fuck and duck out in 15 minutes flat like Sua did to me and others as already reported about on New Year's Eve.

I am not saying her service is Aki, Nara, or Kelly but variety is the spice of life and to me, she certainly is a great spice to keep in the rack. And speaking of racks. She brought man-mades back after a trip to Korea a couple months ago, and on that body! Damnit, now I am going to have to go back again! LOL.

Monger on! LP

Spyda
01-06-13, 07:08
Went out with some coworkers to femme nu for some drinks and enjoy the eye candy. Not much to report on this place just what you would expect out of femme's nowadays. My coworkers are all either married or live with their GF (I'm the only one in the group that is single) , so not surprisingly at about 10ish they all were getting texts to get their asses home. By around 11 everyone finally threw in the white flag and decided to end the night. Had to throw in some jabs to my boys and wish them "good luck" and "hope the couch is comfortable tonight" LOL. Anyways, since I was in the area I decided to check out CDS. I have never been here and was curious. Walked right in since the doors were wide open. When I walked in I saw something I was not expecting to see. If I recall correctly I saw 3 (maybe 4) guys sitting on the couch! And they all looked right at me as soon as I walked in. Almost like walking into any of the Ward sex-plex places except no girls and not feeling welcomed. No ladies in sight. Me being tipsy, I think I actually said out loud "is this a homo massage parlor?" because all of them (typical military looking) started giving me stink eye. Not soon enough mama comes out and says "all girls busy but you can sit down and wait." I asked her how many girls working and she said 4. I politely told her no thanks, looked over to the guys sitting on the couch and told them to have fun and left. Mama was actually pretty cool and said to come back another time. This was one of the most odd experiences I've had at an AMP.

I've been with Bunny / Toki a couple time when she was at GBM and had some fun with her so I wouldn't have been dissapointed if I had her. Kind of curious about Sara because of the reports I've read on the CHM thread but not really on my bucket list. I guess I wanted to see what this place had to offer with my own eyes. I didn't want to bether with orchid so I decided to check out 7 but couldn't find a good spot to park. From there I called it a night and came home. I may or may not try to check out CDS again because my coworkers definately want to do another femme nu outing.

In Da Mixx
01-06-13, 13:36
Went out with some coworkers to femme nu for some drinks and enjoy the eye candy. Not much to report on this place just what you would expect out of femme's nowadays. My coworkers are all either married or live with their GF (I'm the only one in the group that is single) , so not surprisingly at about 10ish they all were getting texts to get their asses home. By around 11 everyone finally threw in the white flag and decided to end the night. Had to throw in some jabs to my boys and wish them "good luck" and "hope the couch is comfortable tonight" LOL. Anyways, since I was in the area I decided to check out CDS. I have never been here and was curious. Walked right in since the doors were wide open. When I walked in I saw something I was not expecting to see. If I recall correctly I saw 3 (maybe 4) guys sitting on the couch! And they all looked right at me as soon as I walked in. Almost like walking into any of the Ward sex-plex places except no girls and not feeling welcomed. No ladies in sight. Me being tipsy, I think I actually said out loud "is this a homo massage parlor?" because all of them (typical military looking) started giving me stink eye. Not soon enough mama comes out and says "all girls busy but you can sit down and wait." I asked her how many girls working and she said 4. I politely told her no thanks, looked over to the guys sitting on the couch and told them to have fun and left. Mama was actually pretty cool and said to come back another time. This was one of the most odd experiences I've had at an AMP.

I've been with Bunny / Toki a couple time when she was at GBM and had some fun with her so I wouldn't have been dissapointed if I had her. Kind of curious about Sara because of the reports I've read on the CHM thread but not really on my bucket list. I guess I wanted to see what this place had to offer with my own eyes. I didn't want to bether with orchid so I decided to check out 7 but couldn't find a good spot to park. From there I called it a night and came home. I may or may not try to check out CDS again because my coworkers definately want to do another femme nu outing.I was there last week with a few buddies and MS's where real cool, MS Sara was looking very cute, but we did wait til Bunny and Sara where finished with one of you, MS Sara offered us some drinks and pupus while we wait, then Bunny took me back to the VIP room with a private TS room and a queen size bed, place always clean a looks nice,then i let Bunny take advantage of me.

ChainSmoker
01-16-13, 03:15
Went to see sara the other day. Always looking cute and in a good mood. Showered then got right down to business. She was really wet and ready to go like always. L / A/S = 9/8/8

Member #4374
01-24-13, 05:01
I went here a couple weeks ago and asked for the Hispanic girl. So she comes in with this lingerie outfit on and had an awesome thick bubble ass. But she said right after introducing herself that she can't do FS that day, only BJ / HJ. So I declined.

Viet Whisperer
01-24-13, 06:00
I went here a couple weeks ago and asked for the Hispanic girl. So she comes in with this lingerie outfit on and had an awesome thick bubble ass. But she said right after introducing herself that she can't do FS that day, only BJ / HJ. So I declined.Pretty sure she has left Hawaii now. Hopefully comes back to visit again. Sounds like Aunt Flo paid her a visit then. I had a lot of fun with her and it was nice having a nice Latina lady around as an option. Check her out if she comes back.

Darksidez
01-24-13, 15:32
Went to see sara the other day. Always looking cute and in a good mood. Showered then got right down to business. She was really wet and ready to go like always. L / A/S = 9/8/8+1, seen Sara several times here and also going back to when she was at CHM. Always good attitude and aims to please.

Viet Whisperer
01-31-13, 16:55
I had an enjoyable visit with Kandy. She is a sexy thick fillipina with big most likely DD man mades. I like curvy women with a booty and hips. I believe she may have gone by another name in the past and has been working there for awhile. She has long brown hair and is very personable. She likes to joke around and makes you feel at ease.

Started with a decent TS where we engaged in some small talk to get to know each other and she made sure my boys were nice and clean. Headed back to the room where she asked for the tip upfront which doesn't bother me. Asked me if I wanted a massage which I declined and we got down to the good stuff. Started with a CBJ that was above average where she does a lot of slurping around the head. It feels good and the visuals with the slurping sound was pretty hot. She went down pretty deep a couple times but generally sucks around the tip real good. She is very accommodating and asked me if I was ready to move on to fucking or wanted her to continue with BJ. I was ready to enjoy her body so we started in mish. She has some great black nipples that stand at full attention and I loved sucking on them. She told me to enjoy them while I started to stick my cock in her. Did some gentle grinding in this position for a short while as we kind of got used to each other and found a groove. Moved to Doggie at her suggestion as she said that is her favorite. Surprise! It is mine too heh. Nice round thick booty that was very sexy. Just a solid curvy ass that was fun to pound and she likes that position. She likes to talk dirty and will tell you to fuck her pussy and make her cum among other things. I like dirty talk personally and it was fun. She was rubbing her clit to get off also during this position. We did fast and slow, standing and on the bed in this position. Good communication and effort on her part to ensure I was going to nut. I could feel her tighten up her pussy as she asked me if it felt good as she wanted to make sure I was going to cum. It was not a rushing thing as we had been at it for a long time. It was a I want to make sure you are happy and come back again to see me thing. The squeeze felt real good and made me pop really good. It was a very hot and sweaty time. We both headed back to the shower to rinse off.

She looks local but isn't but if you like the local girl fillipina look you might like her. She mentioned she has other skills on repeats and saves some tricks for repeat sessions which I plan on repeating. She is my type as I am definitely an ass man and she has one I want to bite and pray for lockjaw. Asked me to come back and fuck her some more. She understands that repeat customers are good for her and wants you to return. It's probably much easier than sitting on a couch waiting for someone to come in and pick you.

L F 7 B 9 for a nice non fat thick curvy girl. If you are looking for a spinner she is not a super skinny girl which is not my cup of tea. Beautiful rack and ass and nice dark skin with a nicely trimmed pussy.

S 8 All covered service but wants to please you and provides a hot, sexy and fun time. DS was the bomb for me. I don't know about other services yet as it didn't come up.

A 9 She was fun, asked me if I liked what she was doing, wanted to ensure I was satisfied and made adjustments to suit my preferences. No sign of any bad attitude what so ever and seems to enjoy what she does.

I will repeat and recommend for those who like Local girls looks, fillipina women, curvy women with a nice rack, ass and hips. If you are a rib showing spinner lover she probably won't be your type.

Secret Agent
03-03-13, 06:57
Ended up here after a night of drinking with friends, asked if Sara was available and luckily, she was.

I have reported on Sara before in the CHM thread, so I'm not going to repeat the whole thing here. Just know that service was exactly the same high level shit that I always get from her.

Looks- 5 or 6.

Service- 10

Attitude- 9.

Normal damages 1. 6 plus. 5.

I'm still wondering if the Bebe from roses came here, somebody posted she uses the name Michelle? I want to give her a re-try if she's still here.

Shopaholick
03-09-13, 06:01
Michelle came back. Looking as sexy as ever. IMHO one of the hottest girls at any fuck shop. Had another passionate session with her. She's a loud one. Can take one helluva pounding. Let's me rub my cock all over her best body parts. Tons and tons of energy and enthusiasm and gets really into it. Her massage is pretty damn good too. Especially her elbow technique. I opt for the massage after because a sesh with Michelle is quite the workout. Mama was real cool too, she didn't come calling for time. But no one else was there anyway so I guess I lucked out. Spent about an hour and five mins with Michelle. L9. 2 A9 S9.

CocoHead
03-09-13, 12:32
Michelle came back. Looking as sexy as ever. IMHO one of the hottest girls at any fuck shop. Had another passionate session with her. She's a loud one. Can take one helluva pounding. Let's me rub my cock all over her best body parts. Tons and tons of energy and enthusiasm and gets really into it. Her massage is pretty damn good too. Especially her elbow technique. I opt for the massage after because a sesh with Michelle is quite the workout. Mama was real cool too, she didn't come calling for time. But no one else was there anyway so I guess I lucked out. Spent about an hour and five mins with Michelle. L9. 2 A9 S9.
Went to see sara the other day. Always looking cute and in a good mood. Showered then got right down to business. She was really wet and ready to go like always. L / A/S = 9/8/8Thanks for the intel. Mind sharing some more info. Age, ethnicity, body stats, and menu? Appreciate it.

Hilifter37
03-09-13, 14:01
Michelle came back. Looking as sexy as ever. IMHO one of the hottest girls at any fuck shop. Had another passionate session with her. She's a loud one. Can take one helluva pounding. Let's me rub my cock all over her best body parts. Tons and tons of energy and enthusiasm and gets really into it. Her massage is pretty damn good too. Especially her elbow technique. I opt for the massage after because a sesh with Michelle is quite the workout. Mama was real cool too, she didn't come calling for time. But no one else was there anyway so I guess I lucked out. Spent about an hour and five mins with Michelle. L9. 2 A9 S9.Ohhh damn man, another winner I need to put on my to do list. Thanks for the report, I am sure I will get to Michelle eventually, (crossing my fingers she will still be there by that time).

Captin Crunch
03-09-13, 15:44
Ohhh damn man, another winner I need to put on my to do list. Thanks for the report, I am sure I will get to Michelle eventually, (crossing my fingers she will still be there by that time).Eh Hil, if you had to guess, how many girls have you have in the AMPs? Is it on your wish list to try every girl in Hawaii?

Hilifter37
03-09-13, 17:24
Eh Hil, if you had to guess, how many girls have you have in the AMPs? Is it on your wish list to try every girl in Hawaii?I am a noob monger and started going to AMPs only from July 2012. I did around 90 girls so far, because I did more repeats than I should have. Had I read Ocolumbo's and other bros advise about limiting repeats earlier, it would be over double the number of girls. Yes, I would like to try most of the girls at all the AMPs, with the caveat that I am attracted to them. I realize this is not realistic in terms of my budget, so I am being more selective and reading the forums to selectively choose the best looking and / or best service. If I had no budgetary limitations, I would try every girl at all the AMPs regardless of if I am attracted to them or not, including MILFs and GILFs. One can only dream, my wish is to hit the lotto or something so I can try.

BTW, I remember reading a post from a senior member that said he did over 2000 girls in his life thus far. I am sure there are many mongers in this board who did at least 1000 girls or more. I have a long, long ways to go before I come even close to these guys.

Shopaholick
03-09-13, 20:11
I am a noob monger and started going to AMPs only from July 2012. I did around 90 girls so far, because I did more repeats than I should have. Had I read Ocolumbo's and other bros advise about limiting repeats earlier, it would be over double the number of girls. Yes, I would like to try most of the girls at all the AMPs, with the caveat that I am attracted to them. I realize this is not realistic in terms of my budget, so I am being more selective and reading the forums to selectively choose the best looking and / or best service. If I had no budgetary limitations, I would try every girl at all the AMPs regardless of if I am attracted to them or not, including MILFs and GILFs. One can only dream, my wish is to hit the lotto or something so I can try.

BTW, I remember reading a post from a senior member that said he did over 2000 girls in his life thus far. I am sure there are many mongers in this board who did at least 1000 girls or more. I have a long, long ways to go before I come even close to these guys.That's the spirit. LOL. Fuckin fuck'um, fuck fuck'um all! Fuck Michelle, fuck her.

Tom P
03-10-13, 02:13
I am a noob monger and started going to AMPs only from July 2012. I did around 90 girls so far, because I did more repeats than I should have.LOL. There is a fine line between being a hobbyist and being an addict.

Blake123
03-10-13, 05:14
BTW, I remember reading a post from a senior member that said he did over 2000 girls in his life thus far. I am sure there are many mongers in this board who did at least 1000 girls or more. I have a long, long ways to go before I come even close to these guys.I recall it was Mipine who said that. I've only done about 500--probably 80% Thai.

Oldie81
03-10-13, 08:24
I am a noob monger and started going to AMPs only from July 2012. I did around 90 girls so far, because I did more repeats than I should have. Had I read Ocolumbo's and other bros advise about limiting repeats earlier, it would be over double the number of girls. Yes, I would like to try most of the girls at all the AMPs, with the caveat that I am attracted to them. I realize this is not realistic in terms of my budget, so I am being more selective and reading the forums to selectively choose the best looking and / or best service. If I had no budgetary limitations, I would try every girl at all the AMPs regardless of if I am attracted to them or not, including MILFs and GILFs. One can only dream, my wish is to hit the lotto or something so I can try.

BTW, I remember reading a post from a senior member that said he did over 2000 girls in his life thus far. I am sure there are many mongers in this board who did at least 1000 girls or more. I have a long, long ways to go before I come even close to these guys.LOL. Only 90 girls cause you did repeats. Haha. Hope you can afford. I mean, what is dropping $20, 000 on woman to a multimillionaire? But dropping big money when you can hard pay your rent and tell your friends you no more money lend them is another thing. Haha. ANyways, you seem like the dream monger. YOu go plenty, you never decline a girl at an AMP, and on your latest post, you said you try to cum as quick as possible. Just don't let yourself get too used my brother.

Franktech
03-11-13, 06:38
That's the spirit. LOL. Fuckin fuck'um, fuck fuck'um all! Fuck Michelle, fuck her.Yes, sir. You command and I obey. Went over to CDS to f*ck Michelle and wanted to confirm your ratings of hawtness for her.

L = 9. IMHO, one of the hawtest looking girls working. She has a beautiful face with sexy eyes and great lips, a toned slim bod (not a hard body, but firm and smooth) , ample enhanced be's, and a nice round (but not bubble) butt.

A = 9. Friendly, warm, and affectionate. She aims to please. She has great energy and is there with you the whole time.

S = 9. Comes in the room in one of those sexy little black dresses with big smile and a hug, and she's already got jr's interest up. TS with nice B2B. She likes to massage in the shower and like Shopahoe says, her elbows are great. Some LFK and suckling, then back to the room. Starts in with a CBJ with nice suction (not too weak, but I'm not into those vacuum cleaner hose, either) , go down for some DATY and she's clean, fresh, sweet, and responsive without overacting. Climb on for some mish, more suckling, and some DFK, which she gets into with enthusiasm. Switch to some standing ds, which offers a great view of some prime real estate. Flip her for some standing mish and shoot my wad after some vigorous pounding. After the deed, we lay together for the remaining time with some light conversation. Back to the shower, a cup of water, a warm embrace and a tender, passionate kiss, then out the door with a smile. Great session. As always, YMMV.

Yes, sir, Shopahoe, f*ck Michelle, sir. Now to the rest of your orders, F*ckin f*ck'um, f*ck f*ck'um all! When funds permit.

Monger on, bros!

Fillet Show
03-11-13, 17:29
Yes, sir. You command and I obey. Went over to CDS to f*ck Michelle and wanted to confirm your ratings of hawtness for her.

L = 9. IMHO, one of the hawtest looking girls working. She has a beautiful face with sexy eyes and great lips, a toned slim bod (not a hard body, but firm and smooth) , ample enhanced be's, and a nice round (but not bubble) butt.

A = 9. Friendly, warm, and affectionate. She aims to please. She has great energy and is there with you the whole time.

S = 9. Comes in the room in one of those sexy little black dresses with big smile and a hug, and she's already got jr's interest up. TS with nice B2B. She likes to massage in the shower and like Shopahoe says, her elbows are great. Some LFK and suckling, then back to the room. Starts in with a CBJ with nice suction (not too weak, but I'm not into those vacuum cleaner hose, either) , go down for some DATY and she's clean, fresh, sweet, and responsive without overacting. Climb on for some mish, more suckling, and some DFK, which she gets into with enthusiasm. Switch to some standing ds, which offers a great view of some prime real estate. Flip her for some standing mish and shoot my wad after some vigorous pounding. After the deed, we lay together for the remaining time with some light conversation. Back to the shower, a cup of water, a warm embrace and a tender, passionate kiss, then out the door with a smile. Great session. As always, YMMV.

Yes, sir, Shopahoe, f*ck Michelle, sir. Now to the rest of your orders, F*ckin f*ck'um, f*ck f*ck'um all! When funds permit.

Monger on, bros!I wish I could fuck'um all. This hottie Michelle sounds like someone I need to put on my "fuck'um list". Thanks for the review, brotha FrankTech.

Shopaholick
03-12-13, 17:54
Yes, sir. You command and I obey. Went over to CDS to f*ck Michelle and wanted to confirm your ratings of hawtness for her.

Monger on, bros!That's how, bro. Fuckum all."When funds permit" LOL. Damn Michelle is hot. Just reading this makes me want to fuckum again. But funds do not permit at this moment.

Secret Agent
03-27-13, 20:07
Recently stopped here late one night and saw Michelle, formerly Bebe of Roses. It wasn't too busy and she was available.

Looks- 9. This chick is fuckin smoking hot. 5'2 and 110 pounds, korean. If you remember her from roses she had those cat-like eyes and long wavy black hair. Well her cat-eyes are not as evident now, she does her make up different I guess. Her hair is now highlighted but same length as before, past the shoulders but not quite the middle of her back. New man made C cups are still hard, perfect little booty and tight all over. Growing some Bush down there but that's ok. I don't think she has any tattoos still, if I recall correctly.

Attitude- 9. I have no complaints, even as I try to think of one to list. She was cool from start to finish. She does have some rules though, like no BBBJ.

Service- 8. She used lube, but not too much. No BBBJ, covered everything. But dfk all I wanted, so points for that. Various positions till pop, had a good time. If you have never had her before, just a heads up that she does not have the tightest pussy. But she is still great fun.

Not sure if I will repeat anytime soon. Too many others, and I like really tight snatches.

1. 6 plus. 5

H Mobius
03-27-13, 23:06
I wish I could fuck'um all. This hottie Michelle sounds like someone I need to put on my "fuck'um list". Thanks for the review, brotha FrankTech.I'm not an assman or rimmer per se, but as I once commented back when she was in CC her ass is so 'beast' I just had to, and it drove her insane. If you are a rimmer and/or assman, then yes you must try Michelle.

HoleWreaker808
03-27-13, 23:48
Recently stopped here late one night and saw, formerly Bebe of Roses. It wasn't too busy and she was available.

Looks- 9. This chick is fuckin smoking hot. 5'2 and 110 pounds, korean. If you remember her from roses she had those cat-like eyes and long wavy black hair. Well her cat-eyes are not as evident now, she does her make up different I guess. Her hair is now highlighted but same length as before, past the shoulders but not quite the middle of her back. New man made C cups are still hard, perfect little booty and tight all over. Growing some Bush down there but that's ok. I don't think she has any tattoos still, if I recall correctly.

Attitude- 9. I have no complaints, even as I try to think of one to list. She was cool from start to finish. She does have some rules though, like no BBBJ.

Service- 8. She used lube, but not too much. No BBBJ, covered everything. But dfk all I wanted, so points for that. Various positions till pop, had a good time. If you have never had her before, just a heads up that she does not have the tightest pussy. But she is still great fun.

Not sure if I will repeat anytime soon. Too many others, and I like really tight snatches.

1. 6 plus. 5I have seen Michelle at least 50+ times. It's a love hate relationship, she loves seeing me (I tip her good) but hates doing me (I pound her hard, I have busted a dozen skins doing here) She is not as tight as she used to be but is still tight (if you are carrying a package like me not bragging). She gives a great titty phuck too. And if you want to get her really going do her Ds but grab her arms and hold them behind her and pull her in to you, she give a whimper and moan. Then you go down on her because she so wet (she never used lube with me because she knows I can make her O when I go down on her. It's time I focus on a new girl to break in, and retire Michelle to the 50+ plus club.

Secret Agent
03-28-13, 00:45
I have seen Michelle at least 50+ times. It's a love hate relationship, she loves seeing me (I tip her good) but hates doing me (I pound her hard, I have busted a dozen skins doing here) She is not as tight as she used to be but is still tight (if you are carrying a package like me not bragging). She gives a great titty phuck too. And if you want to get her really going do her Ds but grab her arms and hold them behind her and pull her in to you, she give a whimper and moan. Then you go down on her because she so wet (she never used lube with me because she knows I can make her O when I go down on her. It's time I focus on a new girl to break in, and retire Michelle to the 50+ plus club.50 times? You sound like an experiences monger bro. You should post some reviews.

As for the lube, we have discussed this before when she was at roses and used lube with many mongers. I don't think it has anything to do with her ability to O or not. It just makes things easier on them.

HoleWreaker808
03-28-13, 02:31
50 times? You sound like an experiences monger bro. You should post some reviews.

As for the lube, we have discussed this before when she was at roses and used lube with many mongers. I don't think it has anything to do with her ability to O or not. It just makes things easier on them.You are right about the lube, I just tell them no lube because some times when I have a fancy to go down on them halfway though, so I can prolong the experience. The lube some girls use will make you get the shits. And for as experience I get around LOL. I'm lucky my wife works mainland 2 weeks a month, so I get to partake in about 15 times a month of pounding the V LOL.

Fillet Show
04-16-13, 19:25
I'm not an assman or rimmer per se, but as I once commented back when she was in CC her ass is so 'beast' I just had to, and it drove her insane. If you are a rimmer and/or assman, then yes you must try Michelle.Made my way to China Doll Spa the old Victoria Spa and Lotus aka CDSTOVSAL to try Michelle who I have read great things about and was recommended for a good massage too. I saw a woman on the couch who looked late 30s and body wasn't in good shape and I was certain that couldn't possibly be the smokin hot Michelle I've read about. Mama brings me to a room and asks for 40 HF, they have a HF special for now. I ask to see the line up and only two others working were Sara and Michelle, so I ask to meet Sara first. Sara is doable I suppose, but not great looking either. Then in walks Michelle. Holy shit!

She modestly asks me "Am I okay?" Are you kidding me, you are more than just okay. First impression was that she looked like a super fit hard body, but once I got my hands on her she felt more on the soft side with looser skin than what I thought. Still as smoking hot as the other bros have said. And her face is very pretty, eyes are gorgeous. Soon as I saw that booty, the first thought that came to my mind was what brotha H Mobius commented about her and I was like "that ass is so beast." After I pick my jaw up off the ground and put my eyeballs back into their sockets, I get undressed and we head to the TS. She cleaned me up real good, but no B2B TS. Once we get back to the room she immediately attacks me. She never even took off her bra and thong. She appeared to be hornier than I was so that was a huge turn on. We start to DFK right away and our lips never parted until I stripped her underwear off and threw her on the bed.

I'm not an assman myself either, definitely not a rimmer. I don't DATO, I'm not good service. LOL. That ass is beast, but the boobage is straight beastin too. We go crazy with the making out and she ends up on top of me and I attack her titties. I suck and play with the twins for a bit while she is rubbing her thigh up and down my crotch. She kisses her way downtown and lubes up my fillet and begins titty fucking me like an award winning porn star. So good. This girl knows how to Russian like a real pro. Even moaning as if she is actually getting some pleasure with my dick between her tits. No more than 5 minutes and I could have popped. Some DFK and Russian would have been all it took, she is that good at it. I had to stop her fast and ask for a BJ.

The cover came on and her CBJ is good, she can DT good too but did not do any BLS. I asked her for 69 and she was more than happy to oblige. This is where I contemplated DATO but only licked around near the brown eye, mostly butt cheek licks and a little nibble. Her inner thighs taste great too. After some delicious oral fun, she gets on top for CG and works it like a nympho. She can ride it. As reported by others, she gets loud and moans like a woman possessed. Had to ask for RCG to admire that ass in all it's glory. My goodness, the meat on her booty was the perfect amount to grab a hold of and guide her poji up and down the fillet stick. Obviously the next image I wanted to see was her face (8. 5) down, ass (9. 5) up. She took a pretty good pounding and seemed to like it like that. Needless to say, the sight of her in DS made it impossible to last any longer or to want to switch positions so I'm cumming, I'm cumming. In conclusion, that ass is so beast.

I was recommended Michelle for a good massage when I asked about providers who use the elbow technique. Yups, she gives a good one and definitely knows what she's doing. She felt that my shoulders and upper back had tension and focused on that. Her elbow technique feels great. She massaged me for about 15 minutes until mama called time. Fun to talk to as well.

I've been enjoying the sweetness and affection of the GFE from girls like June (Nirv) , Aki (Roses) , Miki (Tokyos) , Julie (Swan) , just to name a few. It's been a while since I had a sweat drenched, raunchy, naughty, slutty PSE type of session. Michelle truly rocked my world. I need her in my rotation now. I made sure to get her digits since it seems like she moves around often.

L / Body 9 / Face 8. 5.

A / 9.

S / 9.

Single50
04-17-13, 17:45
Made my way to China Doll Spa the old Victoria Spa and Lotus aka CDSTOVSAL to try Michelle who I have read great things about and was recommended for a good massage too. I saw a woman on the couch who looked late 30s and body wasn't in good shape and I was certain that couldn't possibly be the smokin hot Michelle I've read about. Mama brings me to a room and asks for 40 HF, they have a HF special for now. I ask to see the line up and only two others working were Sara and Michelle, so I ask to meet Sara first. Sara is doable I suppose, but not great looking either. Then in walks Michelle. Holy shit!

She modestly asks me "Am I okay?" Are you kidding me, you are more than just okay. First impression was that she looked like a super fit hard body, but once I got my hands on her she felt more on the soft side with looser skin than what I thought. Still as smoking hot as the other bros have said. And her face is very pretty, eyes are gorgeous. Soon as I saw that booty, the first thought that came to my mind was what brotha H Mobius commented about her and I was like "that ass is so beast." After I pick my jaw up off the ground and put my eyeballs back into their sockets, I get undressed and we head to the TS. She cleaned me up real good, but no B2B TS. Once we get back to the room she immediately attacks me. She never even took off her bra and thong. She appeared to be hornier than I was so that was a huge turn on. We start to DFK right away and our lips never parted until I stripped her underwear off and threw her on the bed.

I'm not an assman myself either, definitely not a rimmer. I don't DATO, I'm not good service. LOL. That ass is beast, but the boobage is straight beastin too. We go crazy with the making out and she ends up on top of me and I attack her titties. I suck and play with the twins for a bit while she is rubbing her thigh up and down my crotch. She kisses her way downtown and lubes up my fillet and begins titty fucking me like an award winning porn star. So good. This girl knows how to Russian like a real pro. Even moaning as if she is actually getting some pleasure with my dick between her tits. No more than 5 minutes and I could have popped. Some DFK and Russian would have been all it took, she is that good at it. I had to stop her fast and ask for a BJ.

The cover came on and her CBJ is good, she can DT good too but did not do any BLS. I asked her for 69 and she was more than happy to oblige. This is where I contemplated DATO but only licked around near the brown eye, mostly butt cheek licks and a little nibble. Her inner thighs taste great too. After some delicious oral fun, she gets on top for CG and works it like a nympho. She can ride it. As reported by others, she gets loud and moans like a woman possessed. Had to ask for RCG to admire that ass in all it's glory. My goodness, the meat on her booty was the perfect amount to grab a hold of and guide her poji up and down the fillet stick. Obviously the next image I wanted to see was her face (8. 5) down, ass (9. 5) up. She took a pretty good pounding and seemed to like it like that. Needless to say, the sight of her in DS made it impossible to last any longer or to want to switch positions so I'm cumming, I'm cumming. In conclusion, that ass is so beast.

I was recommended Michelle for a good massage when I asked about providers who use the elbow technique. Yups, she gives a good one and definitely knows what she's doing. She felt that my shoulders and upper back had tension and focused on that. Her elbow technique feels great. She massaged me for about 15 minutes until mama called time. Fun to talk to as well.

I've been enjoying the sweetness and affection of the GFE from girls like June (Nirv) , Aki (Roses) , Miki (Tokyos) , Julie (Swan) , just to name a few. It's been a while since I had a sweat drenched, raunchy, naughty, slutty PSE type of session. Michelle truly rocked my world. I need her in my rotation now. I made sure to get her digits since it seems like she moves around often.

L / Body 9 / Face 8. 5.

A / 9.

S / 9.What a great report. I want to stop whatever I am doing and go now. With Chanel being so busy, I think I will see her first. I heard she does bb. Please pm me. No wonder that guy saw her 50 times. Only way to find out is to go now.

Fillet Show
04-18-13, 08:26
What a great report. I want to stop whatever I am doing and go now. With Chanel being so busy, I think I will see her first. I heard she does bb. Please pm me. No wonder that guy saw her 50 times. Only way to find out is to go now.Thanks bro. Yeah I can see why that guy saw her 50 times, and I am not at all surprised. Remember to report back. Hehe. Then I'll get all hot and bothered from your report and have to see her again. It's the circle jerk of life.

Johny Walker
04-20-13, 19:52
Made my way to China Doll Spa the old Victoria Spa and Lotus aka CDSTOVSAL to try Michelle who I have read great things about and was recommended for a good massage too. I saw a woman on the couch who looked late 30s and body wasn't in good shape and I was certain that couldn't possibly be the smokin hot Michelle I've read about. Mama brings me to a room and asks for 40 HF, they have a HF special for now. I ask to see the line up and only two others working were Sara and Michelle, so I ask to meet Sara first. Sara is doable I suppose, but not great looking either. Then in walks Michelle. Holy shit!

L / Body 9 / Face 8. 5.

A / 9.

S / 9.Tried her earlier this week, so not going to add to this report it's spot on, I did notice some new young faces on the couch, Ms introduced me to a Chinese girl Lingling and Viet girl Kelly, have to try and report back!

BrainDeadXXX
04-21-13, 05:06
What a great report. I want to stop whatever I am doing and go now. With Chanel being so busy, I think I will see her first. I heard she does bb. Please pm me. No wonder that guy saw her 50 times. Only way to find out is to go now.Yeah great report braddah Fillet Show. That's how I am too. I read some of these awesome reports and I get so excited I like go AMP right away. So far I've seen lots of great reviews on Michelle. She sound like one real winnah. I going try check this place out soon too.

SecretLover
04-21-13, 16:47
Thanks for the update about Michelle no BBBJ. Not my type. I can't feel anything with a condom for a BJ. Usually the girl just sucks real hard with a condom on. Which just becomes painful. So I just keep my $200 until I find that special Korean girl.

Take care,

Secret Lover

Hikari50
04-21-13, 23:50
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/c-h-i-n-a-_d-o-l-l-_s-p-a-20/4141921

If the one in the middle pic with the neon pink lingerie really works there, I'd be there in a heartbeat

Bo Toichi
04-22-13, 14:10

If the one in the middle pic with the neon pink lingerie really works there, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

243122If I'm not mistaken. Those pics are of some girls from Cafe Lu in CA. If I'm wrong, ill be there too!

Hypo Luxa
04-22-13, 15:48

If the one in the middle pic with the neon pink lingerie really works there, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

243122Yeah, that's a big "IF!" But, we all know they are fake! Some of those I recognize from V-Coffeeshop ads in L. A.

Hypo Luxa
04-22-13, 15:52

243122I know that we (me especially) like to post web links to sites with hot girls for our viewing pleasure. But, I think we should draw the line and not promote the Backpage ads with the fake pics. It's just rewarding the mamas who do it by proving that their strategy works.

HiPickle
04-22-13, 16:25
I know that we (me especially) like to post web links to sites with hot girls for our viewing pleasure. But, I think we should draw the line and not promote the Backpage ads with the fake pics. It's just rewarding the mamas who do it by proving that their strategy works.Even the legit places are doing the "Fake" pic thing. I see one where I know one of the girls in the pics, (friend of SO) and I know she don't massage, nor does she live in HI anymore. But she sure is cute. Hooks us visual horn-dogs in hoping we can get a nice rub down by THAT.

Niceguy808
04-23-13, 05:54
I'd go there right now, if this one worked there and was any good.

Anyone know the name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4142218

Shopaholick
04-23-13, 06:14

Anyone know the name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4142218Idk which one is hottest. The one on the right, or the one on the left.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4141905

Ridge Runner
04-23-13, 06:58

Anyone know the name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4142218I don't know anything about her. But. Of the twelve pictures associated with the ad only number 3 is not stretched to make the girls look taller and skinnier.

DudleyBoys
04-23-13, 12:24

Anyone know the name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4142218These are fake pics man it's for a coffee shop in California were the girls work I'm bikinis or lingerie can't believe you thought these were real

Darksidez
04-23-13, 15:16
These are fake pics man it's for a coffee shop in California were the girls work I'm bikinis or lingerie can't believe you thought these were real+1, I don't believe they are using any real pics in their ads anymore. A while back they used some real pics. FWIW, I don't remember seeing any of these girls in the pics waiting around outside in their living room / waiting area.

Mondo Badfoot
04-24-13, 18:22
+1, I don't believe they are using any real pics in their ads anymore. A while back they used some real pics. FWIW, I don't remember seeing any of these girls in the pics waiting around outside in their living room / waiting area.I doubt if you'll see Sweet Jasmine sitting around either! Her picks are real and her service is way above average. If you can handle her big ass and tits and sweet mouth!

Capn Morgan
04-24-13, 18:44
Made my way to China Doll Spa the old Victoria Spa and Lotus aka CDSTOVSAL to try Michelle who I have read great things about and was recommended for a good massage too.Is this the same Michelle who was at GQ with DFK Sara and MS Rose a few years ago?

Secret Agent
04-24-13, 21:27
Is this the same Michelle who was at GQ with DFK Sara and MS Rose a few years ago?I don't think so. She was first spotted at roses. At first her name was chanelle then quickly changed to Bebe. Most of her reports are in the roses thread under Bebe.

Chubs
04-24-13, 22:06
I doubt if you'll see Sweet Jasmine sitting around either! Her picks are real and her service is way above average. If you can handle her big ass and tits and sweet mouth!Ditto on her sweet ass, sweet bewbs, and her sweet mouf!

She's down to BI too. So if you got a girl of your own who is down, Jasmine wants to play with both of youse. As she also does outcalls.

Shopaholick
04-24-13, 22:51
I don't think so. She was first spotted at roses. At first her name was chanelle then quickly changed to Bebe. Most of her reports are in the roses thread under Bebe.
Is this the same Michelle who was at GQ with DFK Sara and MS Rose a few years ago?Right. This Michelle started out at Roses, then was in CC somewhere, then turned up at "CDSTOVSAL" China Dolls.

The Michelle from GQ, coincidentally also worked at Roses and CDS. And worked at Pink and Tokyo Spa. Probably worked some other shops I forgot about.

This current Michelle at CDS with that "beastin" booty and boobies is HuckingFot! She's a doll, and service is unreal depending on how YMMV.

Darksidez
04-25-13, 14:27
I doubt if you'll see Sweet Jasmine sitting around either! Her picks are real and her service is way above average. If you can handle her big ass and tits and sweet mouth!Sounds good, thanks for the confirmation. Guess you may have been busy with her Mondo, LOL

H Mobius
04-26-13, 02:03
Right. This Michelle started out at Roses, then was in CC somewhere, then turned up at "CDSTOVSAL" China Dolls.

This current Michelle at CDS with that "beastin" booty and boobies is HuckingFot! She's a doll, and service is unreal depending on how YMMV.She seems to go where this mama goes; they came from what used to be Sunset Spa (gone now) in CC. If mama moves and you're looking for Michelle and she's still working, chances are she's with this mama.

Mondo Badfoot
04-26-13, 16:28
Ok-

Here's the deal / Jasmine is a treasure! YMMV- but start to finish- this girl is it! If I were a rich guy. I would have gone back every day! Don't tell anyone! She is a sweet lover!

Mondo out!

Shopaholick
04-26-13, 19:00
She seems to go where this mama goes; they came from what used to be Sunset Spa (gone now) in CC. If mama moves and you're looking for Michelle and she's still working, chances are she's with this mama.That's an interesting TITbit of info. So any Michelleaholics best to keep tabs on the mama too.

Shopaholick
04-26-13, 19:06
Ok-

Here's the deal / Jasmine is a treasure! YMMV- but start to finish- this girl is it! If I were a rich guy. I would have gone back every day! Don't tell anyone! She is a sweet lover!

Mondo out!
Ditto on her sweet ass, sweet bewbs, and her sweet mouf!

She's down to BI too. So if you got a girl of your own who is down, Jasmine wants to play with both of youse. As she also does outcalls.There are many positive reviews on Jasmine when she was at SF earlier this year. Also one review of a 3way with her and some other girl. She sounds awesome and like a super cool chick.

PoorMan2000
04-27-13, 00:20
Anyone have experience with Candy. I was there the other day and had slight conversation with her. She said she was the thickest one in there and would like to see me next time. The girl I was with complained to big and stopped after a few strokes and wanted to give a hand job. I can give myself a hand job for free. So tipped. 5 and headed back to work. On the way out mamasan introduced me to candy but I couldn't be late back to work. Normally not a day person but due to power outrages had an hour to burn.

Viet Whisperer
04-27-13, 09:57
Anyone have experience with Candy. I was there the other day and had slight conversation with her. She said she was the thickest one in there and would like to see me next time. The girl I was with complained to big and stopped after a few strokes and wanted to give a hand job. I can give myself a hand job for free. So tipped. 5 and headed back to work. On the way out mamasan introduced me to candy but I couldn't be late back to work. Normally not a day person but due to power outrages had an hour to burn.I have seen Candy before and have a good time with her. I posted a review in this thread awhile ago. She is a cool girl. She is nice and thick with a big rack and curves which I like.

IrishBlessing
04-29-13, 03:23
Right. This Michelle started out at Roses, then was in CC somewhere, then turned up at "CDSTOVSAL" China Dolls.

The Michelle from GQ, coincidentally also worked at Roses and CDS. And worked at Pink and Tokyo Spa. Probably worked some other shops I forgot about.

This current Michelle at CDS with that "beastin" booty and boobies is HuckingFot! She's a doll, and service is unreal depending on how YMMV.Visited China Doll Spa for the first time last night. You are very right.

Michelle is extremely pretty and her body was unbelievable. Small petite frame, very busty and tiny waist.

Not quite a hard body, but the beautiful blonde hairs and that gorgeous face kept me up all night thinking about her.

Her service was good, and she also has somewhat of a goofy personality. I will be back to see her and hope she still remember me.

Johny Walker
05-01-13, 00:23
Finally got some extra cash to go and see Lingling she's a Chinese sex bomb. 5'3 105lbs MM 34Cs that look natural, any this girl is super sweet, takes her time never felt rushed she really seemed to be into it, light sensual massage with a lot play with jr, very nice BBBJ, long and deep, almost blew it, DATY was nice made her lock my head in there til she said she came. Cfs started in rcg, dg, and ended in mish for about 30min this girl loves cock, great time, will repeat, L / 8 S / 9 A / 9. Oh, took advantage of $10 off HF coupon in the Street pulse paper this week.

Udakine
05-04-13, 05:12
Legit photos on their BP ad?

The photos posted on the BP ad appears to be from the girls of Cafe Lu in Cali.

Mahalo

In Da Mixx
05-07-13, 13:16
Went to try Jasmine but she was busy,so TOFTT on the new white girl in CD this weekend and got to say she did not disappoint, early 20's. 5'6 110lbs nice natural 36Ds, nice little massage, long CBJ with a lot of Dt and Bls, man sucking on those big tits is nice, and her nani tastes sweet in 69, she loves to be on top, but has a nice ass in DS to standing mish, she let me cum on her tits,what a site to see, really a fun hot haloe girl, no rush would repeat, L/8S/9A/8.5.

Shopaholick
05-07-13, 14:44
Went to try Jasmine but she was busy,so TOFTT on the new white girl in CD this weekend and got to say she did not disappoint, early 20's. 5'6 110lbs nice natural 36Ds, nice little massage, long CBJ with a lot of Dt and Bls, man sucking on those big tits is nice, and her nani tastes sweet in 69, she loves to be on top, but has a nice ass in DS to standing mish, she let me cum on her tits,what a site to see, really a fun hot haloe girl, no rush would repeat, L/8S/9A/8.5.Awesome to see so much white meat on sale at diff shops and not so much exclusive to only VIP any more. Vanilla (Swan) , Bunny (Pongi) , Sparkles (Hulas) , Jasmine and this chick Lala at CDS. I remember Tokyo Spa recently had a White girl and Swan had a Hapa, but both didn't last more than a week or two though.

Is this a real pic of Lala in the CDS ad? If so, I'm there!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4172297

And does anyone know if this is really a pic of Cici? Yeah cause if so, I'ma fuck'um all!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4172296

Blake123
05-08-13, 04:41
Awesome to see so much white meat on sale at diff shops and not so much exclusive to only VIP any more. Vanilla (Swan) , Bunny (Pongi) , Sparkles (Hulas) , Jasmine and this chick Lala at CDS. I remember Tokyo Spa recently had a White girl and Swan had a Hapa, but both didn't last more than a week or two though.

Is this a real pic of Lala in the CDS ad? If so, I'm there!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4172297

And does anyone know if this is really a pic of Cici? Yeah cause if so, I'ma fuck'um all!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4172296Pics lifted from the internet. Too bad because they look smokin hot.

http://collegepoison.com/2012/08/30/das-booty/

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3560288/Asian-Teen-Sluts-Expose-Their-Pussy-at-Coffee-Shop

UKnowMyName
05-08-13, 09:37
Went in for Michelle, but she wasn't working that night. Mama insisted I try someone else. There were two girls to choose from. I think they were both Korean. One a little younger & thicker, the other a little thinner, looked late 30's / early 40's, both somewhat attractive, but not knockouts. Was more attracted to the thinner one so decided to give her a chance. When she entered the room, it was weird. First she asked me if I wanted to shower. Responded I would if she would like me to, but she didn't seem to care and said I didn't need to. She lay down next to me and just stayed there. She didn't move, didn't say anything, nothing. It probably only lasted for 30 seconds, but it felt like it was at least 2 min. It was like she was waiting for me to initiate contact. Tried starting conversation, but her English wasn't great. After a few minutes of awkwardness, I start touching her tits. Eventually a decent BBBJ at my suggestion, CFS starting in CG. She could ride pretty good, but got tired after only a few minutes. Flipped her over for mish & a few variations, and to my surprise, this girl could take it better than most. Doggy was ok. Hot towel clean up & chat at the end with broken English. Told her she could make a lot of money if she wasn't so lazy. Don't think she has the desire to put on consistent all star performances though as she said she's been doing this a few years. It started out as the most awkward experience I've ever had at a MP and ended as a pretty average AMP experience. L 6. 5 A 7 S 6.

Darksidez
05-08-13, 15:37
The thicker one may have been Sara. Not sure who you ended up with, it seems they have some new girls coming thru.

BrainDeadXXX
05-08-13, 16:42
I had Michelle. Let me tell you there is no hype about her looks. Chick is smokin hot like the braddahs been saying. She's nice, she's really seductive and she puts on a great show. Closer to a PSE than a GFE. I had to do a self shower since it was my first time at CDS so no B2B as others have reported. Her massage was pretty good. She started kissing my body then fed me her tatas. We did some DFK as she was HJ me. Then she put my dick between her beautiful boobs and squirted lube all over her tits and my dick and she fricken went off. Great titfucking. CBJ with good DT for a while. CFS, CG, Mish and DS. She moans a lot and does some dirty talking and lots of DFK. Got a standing shower from her after. No rush for our hour and talk story until time. L / 9 A / 8. 5 S / 8. 5. Would definitely repeat.

Hawaii Raven
05-14-13, 06:31
Ok so just wondering, but where does one park when going to this place? Is it all just paid parking? Just a newbie asking questions as usual. Mahalo!

Ocolumbo
05-14-13, 07:02
Ok so just wondering, but where does one park when going to this place? Is it all just paid parking? Just a newbie asking questions as usual. Mahalo!Day time you park at Ala Moana shopping center till it closes. Or at the lot for 24 HF, and Hawaiian Brian. Or the lot where it is at, with all the buses and vans and homeless druggies.

John Ross
05-14-13, 09:15
Ok so just wondering, but where does one park when going to this place? Is it all just paid parking? Just a newbie asking questions as usual. Mahalo!They have 2 or 3 stalls in front of their door if you are willing to park there. If not, pay to park in the lot or park on Kona Street. Make sure to feed the meter on the street as it is not a C&C street. I believe the street is owned by Ala Moana and they do give tickets. I do not know the ramifications of not paying one of their tickets.

Chris P Duck
05-14-13, 09:32
Is China Spa between Orchids and the "Eye glass" store? Been meaning to visit there.

But yeah, you are right. Meter parking on Kona st. Is pretty strict. No sure depending on the time of day but 2yrs ago we closed down Femme Nu, our friend let the meter expire and her car was towed.

They have 2 or 3 stalls in front of their door if you are willing to park there. If not, pay to park in the lot or park on Kona Street. Make sure to feed the meter on the street as it is not a C&C street. I believe the street is owned by Ala Moana and they do give tickets. I do not know the ramifications of not paying one of their tickets.

I Pwn Boobz
05-14-13, 17:26
Is China Spa between Orchids and the "Eye glass" store? Been meaning to visit there.

But yeah, you are right. Meter parking on Kona st. Is pretty strict. No sure depending on the time of day but 2yrs ago we closed down Femme Nu, our friend let the meter expire and her car was towed.Yes that's where CDS is. Between Orchids and the Eye Glass store.

As I read through this thread it basically looks like the "Michelle thread" so I won't elaborate to much. I will concur with the majority opinion that Michelle is a smokin' hot bombshell.

L 9. Her body was made for banging! Her boobz are huge (CCs or Ds) and jump out right at you. I'm a boob man, I PWN boobz after all, and I liked her boobz but thought Michelle's ass was a treasure. Face is sexy.

A 9. 5. The woman is insatiable. She made me feel like I was giving her the hottest sex of her life. Never felt rushed and had some GFE after the deed.

S 9. DFK, DATY, RUSSIAN, CBJ and CFS.

I will repeat and would recommend.

Uki Eater
05-15-13, 03:02
Day time you park at Ala Moana shopping center till it closes.Yeah. Even if Ala Moana mall closes, park it at the very top level across YMCA. Pearls club is on this same level and is open Tues thru Sat. (Tues-Thurs open till 2:00am and Fri-Sat open till 4:00am) The walk is not far to CDS. Not even 5 minutes. Also, after 6:30pm, you can also park alongside Kapiolani close to FN and just walk um to CDS.

Tiger808
05-15-13, 07:37
Well I didn't want to post anything because I want it all for myself LOL, but f#ck it I will share some info to all you out there. Jazmine is awesome so stay away LOL. Naw she's super cool and super hott! I ain't going into details but like I said super hot and hella sexy, if you want a top notch provider then she's it. She also stated starting tomorrow her and sparkles from VIP will be doing dueces at CDS, tiger out.

Mondo Badfoot
05-16-13, 19:32
Well I didn't want to post anything because I want it all for myself LOL, but f#ck it I will share some info to all you out there. Jazmine is awesome so stay away LOL. Naw she's super cool and super hott! I ain't going into details but like I said super hot and hella sexy, if you want a top notch provider then she's it. She also stated starting tomorrow her and sparkles from VIP will be doing dueces at CDS, tiger out.I agree- "Stay away from Jasmine!" If guys find out how hot she is- I'll never get to see her again!

Mondo out!

Genji 808
05-17-13, 11:35
So is Michelle and Bebe (Roses) the same person? A previous report mentioned she wasn't while others say she is.

RickJames808
05-17-13, 18:46
Great place to park but my ride got keyed a while back when I visited Seven. It was on a late night op with very few other cars around.

RJ.

Yeah. Even if Ala Moana mall closes, park it at the very top level across YMCA. Pearls club is on this same level and is open Tues thru Sat. (Tues-Thurs open till 2:00am and Fri-Sat open till 4:00am) The walk is not far to CDS. Not even 5 minutes. Also, after 6:30pm, you can also park alongside Kapiolani close to FN and just walk um to CDS.

Secret Agent
05-17-13, 20:09
So is Michelle and Bebe (Roses) the same person? A previous report mentioned she wasn't while others say she is.Yes Michelle is Bebe.

Makiki
05-18-13, 03:12
Well I didn't want to post anything because I want it all for myself LOL, but f#ck it I will share some info to all you out there. Jazmine is awesome so stay away LOL. Naw she's super cool and super hott! I ain't going into details but like I said super hot and hella sexy, if you want a top notch provider then she's it. She also stated starting tomorrow her and sparkles from VIP will be doing dueces at CDS, tiger out.Man, I'm wishing for a good white girl. My experience had all been duds. Recently saw vanilla at swan & it was dull, waste of money.

Vegas1964
05-18-13, 04:31
Man, I'm wishing for a good white girl. My experience had all been duds. Recently saw vanilla at swan & it was dull, waste of money.I had tried both Vanilla and Jasmine (when she was with SF). Both are hot and young white girls, but Jasmine will take Vanilla to school.

Ocolumbo
05-18-13, 06:19
Man, I'm wishing for a good white girl. My experience had all been duds. Recently saw vanilla at swan & it was dull, waste of money.Will always be duds. They grow up in a Western feminist culture, not an Eastern Confucian one. East Asian women can at least pretend to be subservient based on their upbringing. No American born and raised woman can really act that way.

Blake123
05-18-13, 06:21
I twice texted one of the airport-area local regulars for a repeat session, but she didn't answer back. So...I decided to try Michelle, based on all the favorable reviews you guys have posted (thanks a ton). I had Michelle on my bucket list and sure am glad I finally saw her as she was well worth the kala (standard damage). She has a great personality / attitude and is a lot of fun to be with. Nice-looking girl with an awesome body that sets her apart from many others. Most important of all, the sex was out of this world. My legs were wobbling when I walked out of there. Highly recommended. Definitely going back.

Hawaii Raven
05-18-13, 22:56
Hey guys guess whos back. Stay tuned for more reports. Anyways, we must have the worst timing ever. Get to the island and old favorites are gone. Chanel of 7 on vacation. Nara of Roses on vacation. This Yasy of Roses gone. And Joon seems to have left Mayflower and nobody knows where she. Is. So decide because of all the recent good reports on her, to try out Michelle. Call and whoever answered the phone says she's working and available so head on over.

Get in the room, tell mama I called, and she tells me Michelle busy for about 10-15 minutes. DAMN! Decide to wait but mama starts asking me questions about how I know Michelle cause I asked for her by name. Uh oh! I wait and in she walks. Like all you guys said, very pretty girl. Hugs me and tells me sorry for waiting. Off to TS. Nothing special. Back to room and she leaves again. I'm thinking oh no this is going to suck cause she doesn't know me. She comes back in in a see thru silk robe kinda thing and completely nude underneath. Also has her phone playing music kinda loud attached to a speaker.

Off with the robe and lay on the bed on my back. She tells me thanks for waiting again and gives me a high five. Really short CBJ and on for CG. She tells me get on top so roll over but before I can enter, its like she smeared a whole bottle of lube on down there so no DATY and it was like swimming down there. Finally got a good look at her pussy and now I understand when someone reported before that she is kinda loose down there and not really tight. Mish and then off to standing mish. Only light pecks on the cheek and neck. No kissing like reported before. She does give good sound effects and dirty talk though and really loud also. Flipped her over for standing k9 and finish there. Tissue clean up (WTF?) and some hand sanitizer. I was relaxing and she immediately reaches for my clothes and makes me get dressed. Rushed me out the door so oh well. All you Michelle fans can enjoy. For me, didn't seem to click. Maybe because was the first time but I dunno. Just couldn't get excited about her.

Viet Whisperer
05-19-13, 02:49
Visited CDS and chose to see Jasmine. I had seen her ads and read her reviews from Sunflower and had never seen her there so was curious. I have to say that the Mamasan here is always very nice and is one of my favorites. Jasmine came in the room and was thicker than I remembered from her pictures but I like thick girls so was good. She has nice curves and a squeezable round booty. A little small talk about have I been there before etc and then off to the shower. TS was average with some chit chatting but no BTB or anything special.

I declined the massage so I don't know about those skills and we got down to business. She does BLS and gives a great BBBJ. She does a lot of sucking with noises versus licking and it felt great. She also changed it up at times and stroked me at the same time. Definetely above average skills for the BJ.

We did some mish and DS for awhile. She is very tight and her pussy felt good but she looked like it hurting so we went back to BJ and HJ to finish coming on her tits. She was a cool chick and I enjoyed her company. I would try her again after I check out some others. I didn't feel like we were totally compatible but her service was good and no complaints here.

L 7 Thick curvy body with big manmades. Face is cute.

S 7 Great BBBJ which would be the reason I would repeat. TS and fucking was average at best. Probably a YMMV thing as I said I didn't really feel a connection with her which was not to any fault of hers.

A 8 She had a great attitude and wanted to provide good service. I think you will enjoy her if you see her.

I had fun with her but she is not really my looks type but don't let that stop you if you like her pictures. Lots of good reviews for her. I did see Lala and she looks very fine. I will probably try her soon. The line up here is improving and has a lot of good options and some new girls to try. Have fun!

Uki Eater
05-20-13, 19:41
I notice the 10 off coupon thing in the Street Pulse newspaper. They even put chicks on the coupon to. I wonder, do you have to bring the coupon with you or, it's like Roses and no need?

In Da Mixx
05-20-13, 19:54
I notice the 10 off coupon thing in the Street Pulse newspaper. They even put chicks on the coupon to. I wonder, do you have to bring the coupon with you or, it's like Roses and no need?I used mine, had to bring it in with me, got a new one this weekend says expires end of this month better hurry and use, seen this new girl in there add looks sweet, anyone try yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4193439

Johny Walker
05-23-13, 13:41
I used mine, had to bring it in with me, got a new one this weekend says expires end of this month better hurry and use, seen this new girl in there add looks sweet, anyone try yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4141921&image=4193439TOFTT, clipped the coupon in SP went looking for the girl in the picture Amber, she was there and available, Picture is 100% her, looks better and younger in person, back to the room she got naked, young tight body with natural 34 Bs and bangin little bubble butt. Started out with nice long sensual massage, LBK, little dirty talk and a lot of play with jr, she can suck a dick good, nice sounds and can go deep, at least for me, I returned the favor in 69 nani tasted clean. She got on top and rode hard I wanted to hit it DS, boy she looks good from behind and can take a pounding, I finished in standing mish all services where covered, off to the TS for a clean up, not bad for a white girl, she's maybe 5'6 115lbs all natural and very sweet girl, will repeat, L / 8S / 9A / 9, seemed like a pretty good line up at the time I was there.

Michelle

Lala.

Lingling.

Bebe.

Jasmine.

Amber.

Yoyo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171444&image=4193396

Mr Smiley1234
05-24-13, 13:45
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc.&image=4194790

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc.p-a-20/4130294

I called China Girls last night to set up a party with Amber. The mom of the house said she was free and to stop on in. I got there about 1am and walked in, the mom walked me to 1 of the rooms and I gave her the normal room fee. A few minutes later a nice looking blonde girl comes in. Now someone had said she looks like the photos above. I did not see it but she is nice looking maybe 110lbs and with size B's and a few tattoos here and there? She asked me to take a quick shower and I did. Once I was back in the bedroom on the hardest beds on island. Ha ha ha She came back in and I think she was a little tired but she was friendly and started off with a nice CBJ. After I was good and ready she laid down on back and let me pound away. Now the girl is tight I mean real tight. I rammed until I was done. She got up and got a small towel so I could wipe off. We chatted for about 5 minutes and we talked about her sunburn. I don't know how long she will be in town. Overall a good time but I think I may hit her again earlier in the night. Regular damage $.5.

Have fun and report back Men.

Mr Smiley1234
05-28-13, 06:27
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4194790

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/c-h-i-n-a-_-d-l-l-_-s-p-a-20/4130294

I went to see Amber again tonight earlier, because I knew she was tired the other night and I wanted to hit it again.

Well tonight she was on her A-Game, when I got into the room she gave me a nice long CBJ. She took nice long sucks on me. Than I was ready to hit her in doggie. Tonight she had plenty of energy and she backed up on me with true force. I hammered away until I was sweating so much she had to put a towel on her back just to catch all of the water dripping off my forehead which was kind of funny.

Afterwards, I took a nice shower and we chatted.

This time it was a much better than my first visit with her. She gave me 110% tonight hands down.

Later.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc.&image=4194790

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc.p-a-20/4130294

I called China Girls last night to set up a party with Amber. The mom of the house said she was free and to stop on in. I got there about 1am and walked in, the mom walked me to 1 of the rooms and I gave her the normal room fee. A few minutes later a nice looking blonde girl comes in. Now someone had said she looks like the photos above. I did not see it but she is nice looking maybe 110lbs and with size B's and a few tattoos here and there? She asked me to take a quick shower and I did. Once I was back in the bedroom on the hardest beds on island. Ha ha ha She came back in and I think she was a little tired but she was friendly and started off with a nice CBJ. After I was good and ready she laid down on back and let me pound away. Now the girl is tight I mean real tight. I rammed until I was done. She got up and got a small towel so I could wipe off. We chatted for about 5 minutes and we talked about her sunburn. I don't know how long she will be in town. Overall a good time but I think I may hit her again earlier in the night. Regular damage $.5.

Have fun and report back Men.

Johny Walker
05-30-13, 13:47
Cut the coupon out again because seen the new ad for Viet girl at CD, called to make an appointment, Ms said she busy til 9pm, so showed up at 9pm Ms brings me one young sexy little viet girl, early 20s, bangin body with a small bubble bubble butt, maybe 5'4, 105lbs. 34b natural, innocent sexy smile with braces. Back in the room she, starts of with nice back massage with lfk up and down the body, into long deep CBJ, but I got to taste the nani in 69, it's sweet and wet, CBJ just gets better in that position a little more aggressive feels great, I think she Od, switch to cg then she spins into rcg, ds then finished in standing mish, she says she loves standing mish, after the deed she ask me if I would like a TS of course I said yes, no b2b but nice a soapy with a lot of attention to jr, back in the room we chat, says she only here for 2 weeks and has never been to Hawaii, she's very sweet and aims to please, no rush, great time, will come back for more, treat her good please, L / 8. 5 S / 10 A / 10.

Mavrick7
06-01-13, 15:29
Finally had the opportunity to sample Jasmine at China Doll Spa. As reported previously, she is one of the coolest providers out there, very laid back, friendly, and focused on customer satisfaction. Best of both worlds: part white girl-pink, sweet pussy, large hips, and ass, Asian- pretty face and excellent AMP service, which you don't get from most snow bunnies. She is about 5'7" 130 lbs, lots of sexy tats scattered around her body. Thick legs, butt, and stomach (which she keeps covered). Light skin with pink nipples and pussy lips. D-cup enhanced, firm tities. Jasmine is a big girl, and I think that she has curves in all the right places. Decent table shower, but nothing exceptional. Back to the room, for covered BJ. Porn-style sucking and licking. This is her best quality, almost had me pop during her rapid suction and stroking. No DATY allowed, so I started missionary pounding. She took it like a champ, and has a pussy build for fucking. Loves it deep, hard, and has exceptional hip control. Switched to cowgirl, and demonstrated her hip thrusting, followed by a squatting technique that made me blow my load.

L8. 5, S9, A9. Damage $.5, would repeat.

Laptop
06-01-13, 17:43
Walked in to check it out. Not the best location due to too much visibility in the area. Saw MS and 2 girls in the waiting room. Asked who was there and she said a couple girls busy. The 2 girls in the waiting room were nothing much to look at. I thought MS said one was Chinese and the other Korean or something? The one she said was Chinese had large tattoo on her stomach and was about a 7 face. 7 body and in her 20s. She looked kinda Thai to me. The other one looked Korean and was about a 6 face. 6 body and in her 40s at least. No go. Walked out and said I'd come back later if there were better girls.

Member #4374
06-01-13, 22:55
The Viet girl Nana is pretty good if U like big natural tittys. (However, I prefer Christi at Pine Tree over her). But at least she's not one of those dark Viet girls, that's that shit I don't like.

Jan Fortifore
06-02-13, 00:14
Cut the coupon out again because seen the new ad for Viet girl at CD, called to make an appointment, Ms said she busy til 9pm, so showed up at 9pm Ms brings me one young sexy little viet girl, early 20s, bangin body with a small bubble bubble butt, maybe 5'4, 105lbs. 34b natural, innocent sexy smile with braces. Back in the room she, starts of with nice back massage with lfk up and down the body, into long deep CBJ, but I got to taste the nani in 69, it's sweet and wet, CBJ just gets better in that position a little more aggressive feels great, I think she Od, switch to cg then she spins into rcg, ds then finished in standing mish, she says she loves standing mish, after the deed she ask me if I would like a TS of course I said yes, no b2b but nice a soapy with a lot of attention to jr, back in the room we chat, says she only here for 2 weeks and has never been to Hawaii, she's very sweet and aims to please, no rush, great time, will come back for more, treat her good please, L / 8. 5 S / 10 A / 10.
The Viet girl Nana is pretty good if U like big natural tittys. (However, I prefer Christi at Pine Tree over her). But at least she's not one of those dark Viet girls, that's that shit I don't like.Is her photo accurate? :

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/88619920/cds-002-nana.jpg

Jay Dubblefoh

RickJames808
06-02-13, 01:05
And she didn't look like that. She looked nice but not that hot. She wasnt standing mind you.

Is her photo accurate? :

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/88619920/cds-002-nana.jpg

Jay Dubblefoh

Atmatic123
06-02-13, 03:47
Found this on the Swan thread i guess someone got the places mixed up. This was on an ad for Nana, is this a good representation of her?

RickJames808
06-02-13, 14:15
Made my way to Ward to check out the offerings at the Plex. I went looking for Vanilla but she has gone underground. Didn't see anything worth poking at the Plex so I tried to get over to Tokyo Spa but a squad of Honolulu's finest decided it was breaktime at a table across from the building so I bailed. No haps at Ward so its off to Kapiolani. I make my way over to Seven to squeeze into Olivia's poon and busy schedule but theres to much traffic to make a discrete entrance (Actually I was praying by some work of fate Yuri might have returned). When Popo joins the traffic I decided not to try my luck. I weigh my options and remember that Jasmine is the hot ticket over at CDS so off I go. MS seems pretty cool and in hindsight wish I had tipped her a little something extra. I'll have to make up for it. As she guides me to my room I see a hot little asian who she I'd's as NJ (!). Says she's Chinese and if she is she's one of the most unusual looking Chinese girls I seen. I made a mental note to sample her later. Nice svelte frame pretty face small be tits and long legs. MS says Jasmine will be about 10 mins. I noted that CDS has the best and most well maintained interior of the AMPs I've visited. And their line up was pretty nice. On deck that I noticed was;

Jasmine (8)

Nana (6)

LaLa (6)

NJ (?) (7)

BeBe (not to be confused with Roses BeBe) (8)

Jasmine.

L: 8 Jasmine is a damn pretty girl. Her proportions were what I expected from her pics. I was hoping she had her hair done as it was I'm one of the pics but no loss. Nice thick thighs, womanly hips and a proper ass. Not BBY but the next best for size and volume. You can see the Hapa mix in her face which frames a lovely pair of eyes. Jasmine has a somewhat husky voice which I liked.

A :9 Jasmine was very cordial and an excellent conversationalist. She immediately apologized for not getting there sooner. None of the typical snowbunny hotter-than-thou bitchy attitude one might expect from a white provider. Her demeanor was much
closer to that of the asian ladies she works with. Very much focused on pleasing the customer.

S :9 We started off with a TS. She took her time as if she owned the place. She talked and kept my attention the whole time. Gave me a thorough washing all over. We get to the room and she procedes to give me a decent massage which included rubbing her tits along my back. From there she flipped me over and procedes to tease and BLS with great suction. Not to hard not to light. On goes the cover (Dammit! I was hoping for BBBJ. Oh well.). She does a decent CB. It was little toothy for a minute but she takes instructions well and adjusted. She hopped on for CG and man can she bounce. Rides up and down the entire length of the shaft. I found that she was considerably tighter than I expected. Wasnt going to last long in that position. MS, RCG and DS followed. Finished in standing DS. Jasmine brought me a hot towel and gave me a follow up massage. Excellent session. Great attitude throughout. Servicewise my best session in a Honolulu AMP. I was well cared for. Standard damages. Will definitely repeat.

On the way out I saw BeBe. She had a little jiggle in her ass nice legs and a great pair of tits. She's next on the hitlist. Any info?

RJ

Shopaholick
06-02-13, 16:38
As she guides me to my room I see a hot little asian who she I'd's as NJ (!). Says she's Chinese and if she is she's one of the most unusual looking Chinese girls I seen. I made a mental note to sample her later. Nice svelte frame pretty face small be tits and long legs. MS says Jasmine will be about 10 mins. I noted that CDS has the best and most well maintained interior of the AMPs I've visited. And their line up was pretty nice. On deck that I noticed was;

Jasmine (8)

Nana (6)

LaLa (6)

NJ (?) (7)

BeBe (not to be confused with Roses BeBe) (8)

RJ
I thought MS said one was Chinese and the other Korean or something? The one she said was Chinese had large tattoo on her stomach and was about a 7 face. 7 body and in her 20s. She looked kinda Thai to me.Bro RJ,

I think the Chinese chick you got the name of was Angela as she is the only C-girl I know of here. Maybe she shortened her name to "Angie" now and you heard the name "NJ" due to an accent or something. Do you know if she had a tattoo on her stomach? If so, then yeah, that's her.

From bro Laptop's recent recon report it looks like Angela is still here. The description of the girl is her. She does not have a typical Chinese look and she does look kinda Thai to me too.

RickJames808
06-03-13, 00:50
Shopaho,

I went back to see BeBe and MS mistakenly (?) sent Angie in. Makes sense. She does look S / E Asian. Should have stuck with her over BeBe. Any reports on her?

RJ.

Bro RJ,

I think the Chinese chick you got the name of was Angela as she is the only C-girl I know of here. Maybe she shortened her name to "Angie" now and you heard the name "NJ" due to an accent or something. Do you know if she had a tattoo on her stomach? If so, then yeah, that's her.

From bro Laptop's recent recon report it looks like Angela is still here. The description of the girl is her. She does not have a typical Chinese look and she does look kinda Thai to me too.

RickJames808
06-03-13, 01:25
After seeing BeBe walk by on an earlier visit I decide to go back and sample since the opportunity availed itself. Don't normally monger in the daytime so I was nervous as a working girl in a church. Thankfully CDS entrance is somewhat out of sight.

MS is different from the night one but nice enough. Shows me to my room and sends in Angie. I noted her as I walked in before and should have taken her hot slender ass. But no BeBe's tits had me hypnotized from before so I had MS correct the issue.

Bebe.

L: 6 BeBe had make up on before so she was considerably cuter. This time she had none on so I noted her age range to be in the late thirties or so. Nice body but the ass didn't seem to be there as it was before. In my mania to sample some proper asses have I begun to hallucinate? She was fairly tall for an asian chick. About 5'6" or so. Her lovely tits are about a full "C" cup. Great hand or mouth full.

A: 5. Initially BeBe was nice enough but just enough. Her english is okay so we made smalltalk. The usual stuff. Demeanor changed during the session hence the low mark.

S: 5. After being with an excellent provider it sure is a long fall when you get a loser as your next one. The Night and day performance between Jasmine and BeBe made me happy I waited for Jasmine instead of taking BeBe on my last visit. I'll keep this one short. After a decent TS. We get back to the room. From there service was all mechanical with no sensuality whatsoever. I start to such her excelllent C cups but after a few seconds she covers them with her hands saying she's "ticklish" WTF? I ask her to BJ before the main event. That lasted all of 15 seconds. If I was thinking with the big head I would have sent for Angie. Start out in MS. Thrusted for a while but she complained that my size was a bit much for her. She used to the "Heisman nani block" to prevent full penetration. I slowed down and decreased my angle of penetration. Still bitchin. Once she asked if I had cum my annoyance meter was about to peg. I turned her over for doggie so I could finish faster but she insisted on laying on her stomach. I go to work again and she starts yappin about her stomach so I nut and get up. I got cleaned up and rolled out. Disappointed but oh well they can't al be winners. Standard damages. I wish I had another hand so I could give her 3 thumbs down. For any who wish to sample she does have a nice body. YMMV but I doubt it. If you have some lenth to your stick, fuck it. Pick someone else.

RJ

Shy Hawaiiguy
06-03-13, 17:32
Been seeing some pix from China doll ads from cafe lu (socal coffee place) lately.

Do they bring in girls from cafe lu or just pix hijacking?

Chubs
06-03-13, 22:08
Been seeing some pix from China doll ads from cafe lu (socal coffee place) lately.

Do they bring in girls from cafe lu or just pix hijacking?Jacking pix. Sad act. From reviews of other AMPs, you'd expect to see Cafe Lu photos for 7. LOL

Blake123
06-04-13, 05:45
Yes, there are numerous reviews of Jasmine ever since her days at Mayflower late last year, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents for those late in the game or who have not been keeping up with all of the reviews about her. She advertises independently in BP if you want to see her pics (yes, real pics). I was her first for the day, and she apologized for not putting her makeup on beforehand, but I actuallly thought her pretty face looked better without the makeup. She is one of the ultimate providers in terms of looks, service and attitude, IMHO. She's rather tall and a bit thick (whicb I really liked) , and watching her nice and round, plump ass bouncing up and down and slapping my thighs and pubic area in RCG was mind-blowing. The sex with her was awesome. Super sweet personality. She is very skilled at servicing a man, and she'll be a definite repeat for me. But, got to catch her soon because she will be leaving in 5 weeks.

InnoniniSatan
06-09-13, 18:04
Absolutely beautiful girl stunning face great hard spinner body nice small bees a beautiful face. Perky attitude and fun. She's a great lay can take my gordito like a champ. I noticed tho as thick as I am I had some play in there. Maybe it was just me. But there was from what I felt wiggle room. N what I lack in length I make up in girth anyhow. L9A8S5. Good CBJ. Takes it like a champ cg. Rcg. DS. Mish. Standing DS. No other services provided str8 up sex. Non rush. Not a clock watcher and got a great attitude. YMMV$$ no repeat

Chris P Duck
06-10-13, 09:26
Yes, there are numerous reviews of Jasmine ever since her days at Mayflower late last year, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents for those late in the game or who have not been keeping up with all of the reviews about her. She advertises independently in BP if you want to see her pics (yes, real pics). I was her first for the day, and she apologized for not putting her makeup on beforehand, but I actuallly thought her pretty face looked better without the makeup. She is one of the ultimate providers in terms of looks, service and attitude, IMHO. She's rather tall and a bit thick (whicb I really liked) , and watching her nice and round, plump ass bouncing up and down and slapping my thighs and pubic area in RCG was mind-blowing. The sex with her was awesome. Super sweet personality. She is very skilled at servicing a man, and she'll be a definite repeat for me. But, got to catch her soon because she will be leaving in 5 weeks.Finally had the time to go and see her but mama San said she just left for 2 weeks. My timing sucks, such is the story of my life.

Johny Walker
06-10-13, 13:02
Absolutely beautiful girl stunning face great hard spinner body nice small bees a beautiful face. Perky attitude and fun. She's a great lay can take my gordito like a champ. I noticed tho as thick as I am I had some play in there. Maybe it was just me. But there was from what I felt wiggle room. N what I lack in length I make up in girth anyhow. L9A8S5. Good CBJ. Takes it like a champ cg. Rcg. DS. Mish. Standing DS. No other services provided str8 up sex. Non rush. Not a clock watcher and got a great attitude. YMMV$$ no repeatAre these pictures of her current and real? And do you feel she is really in her 20s?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-exotic-mix-of-thai-filipino-20/3264052

Billybongg
06-11-13, 01:47
Are these pictures of her current and real? And do you feel she is really in her 20s?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-exotic-mix-of-thai-filipino-20/3264052That's what she looked like when I recon'd, HAWT! But just like the pic emo.

Local1234
06-11-13, 02:07
That's what she looked like when I recon'd, HAWT! But just like the pic emo.Sexy tats.

DudleyBoys
06-11-13, 02:14
Are these pictures of her current and real? And do you feel she is really in her 20s?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-exotic-mix-of-thai-filipino-20/3264052The pics are her but the service is not worth it

InnoniniSatan
06-12-13, 01:26
The pics are her but the service is not worth itOh yeah pix are real. N she's hot. Spend your hard earned $$ elsewhere. Shed be perfect if she had joon services.

Blake123
06-12-13, 03:38
Finally had the time to go and see her but mama San said she just left for 2 weeks. My timing sucks, such is the story of my life.When I saw her a liittle over a week ago, she said she was going back to the mainland in 5 Weeks. I sure hope she comes back. A definite repeat with her.

In Da Mixx
06-14-13, 15:19
Kim just got back in couldn't wait to see her again she one hot viet girl with great service and just so sweet, met the new Japanese girl Coco going back to sample soon she's an easy 8 in looks, this will be my first Japanese hottie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4239585 This is Kim real photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4241420 This is similar to Coco.

The line up at CD last night was

Bebe / Korean
Lala / Haole
Kim / Vietnamese
Coco / Japanese
Kaylani / Filipino / Thai mix
Jasmine coming back soon Ms mentioned.

BrainDeadXXX
06-14-13, 22:34
Kim just got back in couldn't wait to see her again she one hot viet girl with great service and just so sweet, met the new Japanese girl Coco going back to sample soon she's an easy 8 in looks, this will be my first Japanese hottie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4239585

This is Kim real photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4241420

This is similar to Coco.

Bebe / Korean.

Lala / Haole.

Kim / Vietnamese

Coco / Japanese.

Kaylani / Filipino / Thai mix.

Jasmine coming back soon Ms mentioned.This must be the Viet Kim from SF. I recognize her pix. If this is the same Kim she pretty good. Nice petite spinner body. Her face is kind of FOB. Great service with BBBJ and CIM.

I think I got to try the Filipino / Thai girl Kaylani. Her pics look smokin!

Qman90
06-15-13, 01:51
So just left my session with the new girl coco. She is japanese and looks I would definitely give her an 8. Body a 6 at best, she has fake the's and no ass, petite but a soft stomach. Service sucked, had to self shower then back at the room a lame massage. She started with a CBJ for about 5min. Only sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. Then it was my turn, would not allow any kissing. Tried sucking on her nips but she's too sensitive. Then I went down for some DATY on an unshaven Bush for all but 5min then she wanted me inside her. She put the ton of lube on me. Did her mish then dg and the whole time all I heard was fake moans and her asking me you ccumming? Blew my load in dg. Then she asked if I wanted to shower said thats ok. She left the room a few times after that and she came back asked if I was ok. Gave her her the usual tip which she counted right in front of me. I thanked her and left the room. She didn't even bother to walk me out. Total time there 40 min. Money spent. 5 to house $.5 to coco. What a waste should have went to rose to sample blue.

Blake123
06-15-13, 02:19
Finally had the time to go and see her but mama San said she just left for 2 weeks. My timing sucks, such is the story of my life.At least for the foreseeable future. MS just told me Jasmine "quit." "Long vacation."

USukebe2
06-15-13, 02:52
So just left my session with the new girl coco. She is japanese and looks I would definitely give her an 8. Body a 6 at best, she has fake the's and no ass, petite but a soft stomach. Service sucked, had to self shower then back at the room a lame massage. She started with a CBJ for about 5min. Only sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. Then it was my turn, would not allow any kissing. Tried sucking on her nips but she's too sensitive. Then I went down for some DATY on an unshaven Bush for all but 5min then she wanted me inside her. She put the ton of lube on me. Did her mish then dg and the whole time all I heard was fake moans and her asking me you ccumming? Blew my load in dg. Then she asked if I wanted to shower said thats ok. She left the room a few times after that and she came back asked if I was ok. Gave her her the usual tip which she counted right in front of me. I thanked her and left the room. She didn't even bother to walk me out. Total time there 40 min. Money spent. 5 to house $.5 to coco. What a waste should have went to rose to sample blue.Sorry to hear about your session with Coco. I'm sure there are guys who are chasing the elusive Japanese unicorn. I know I am. Fortunately my schedule didn't allow me to see her today. Thanks for TOFTT.

Chik0848
06-15-13, 06:11
So just left my session with the new girl coco. She is japanese and looks I would definitely give her an 8. Body a 6 at best, she has fake the's and no ass, petite but a soft stomach. Service sucked, had to self shower then back at the room a lame massage. She started with a CBJ for about 5min. Only sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. Then it was my turn, would not allow any kissing. Tried sucking on her nips but she's too sensitive. Then I went down for some DATY on an unshaven Bush for all but 5min then she wanted me inside her. She put the ton of lube on me. Did her mish then dg and the whole time all I heard was fake moans and her asking me you ccumming? Blew my load in dg. Then she asked if I wanted to shower said thats ok. She left the room a few times after that and she came back asked if I was ok. Gave her her the usual tip which she counted right in front of me. I thanked her and left the room. She didn't even bother to walk me out. Total time there 40 min. Money spent. 5 to house $.5 to coco. What a waste should have went to rose to sample blue.I think you'll enjoy a session with Blue ten times more than what you experienced with Coco. I saw her last week and she was great. If you can get there early in the morning when she's fresh, the session could be one of a kind. TS is pretty good with some body sliding. One thing that I notice about the girls at Rose is that when they hose me down, I feel like a car in a car wash. Back in the room, the session starts with a lot of light kisses and licking. BBBJ, DFK, CG, CFS and a whole lot of dirty talking. It was fun at first, but got monotonous after a few minutes. Overall, her service, attitude are 10s and her looks at least 8 since I was her without makeup.

Blake123
06-15-13, 06:17
At least for the foreseeable future. MS just told me Jasmine "quit." "Long vacation."Jasmine just now contacted me and said she will be back at China Dolls on July 21st. Can't wait.

Darksidez
06-15-13, 07:10

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4239585

This is Kim real photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4241420

This is similar to Coco.

Bebe / Korean.

Lala / Haole.

Kim / Vietnamese

Coco / Japanese.

Jasmine coming back soon Ms mentioned.Mix,

Do you know if Sara still there? Chubby korean one, mid-late 30's. Thanks

Shopaholick
06-15-13, 14:36
Mix,

Do you know if Sara still there? Chubby korean one, mid-late 30's. ThanksIt was recently reported that Sara went back to CHM. Try check there.

Bebe / Korean.

Lala / Haole.

Kim / Vietnamese

Coco / Japanese.

Jasmine coming back soon Ms mentioned.Wow, this is the most diverse line up of ethnicity at any shop. I dig that. Not just one, but two snow bunnies, one brunette and one blonde. I'm gona count Kaylani as a "local" girl only because she's half Pinay and looks like a local too. Got the Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese.

Does anyone know if Tina / Angie is still here? She adds that Taiwanese flava to the line up, and then all they need now is a Chinese and a Thai chick and they would have all the Asian categories covered.

In Da Mixx
06-15-13, 17:33
It was recently reported that Sara went back to CHM. Try check there.

Wow, this is the most diverse line up of ethnicity at any shop. I dig that. Not just one, but two snow bunnies, one brunette and one blonde. I'm gona count Kaylani as a "local" girl only because she's half Pinay and looks like a local too. Got the Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese.

Does anyone know if Tina / Angie is still here? She adds that Taiwanese flava to the line up, and then all they need now is a Chinese and a Thai chick and they would have all the Asian categories covered.Tina / Angela/Taiwanese, sorry I forgot about her she was busy with customer when I was there, but yes MS said she working everyday.

Darksidez
06-15-13, 22:53
It was recently reported that Sara went back to CHM. Try check there.Shop,

Mahalo, I must have missed that report

Money1
06-16-13, 06:33
Tried her out tonight. First off, I'm pretty sure it's not her in the picture. Shape of the face is different. Stomach isn't flat, legs aren't that skinny. Not really my type but not bad at all. Great attitude, really aims to please. Self shower, massage, BBBJ, passed on the DATY. Standing mish, DS, prone DS, pop. Wasn't too impressed with the lineup, but to each his own. L / A/S. 6/10/10.

ShaggyDoo
06-16-13, 15:31
The picture of Kim is the same pic that was used on SF's ad. If this is the same girl than it makes sense, cause someone told me the new owner of CD is affiliated with SF. That's why Jessica and Jasmine (former SF girls) has worked there before. I'm expecting to see Joon show up there later on this year or something.

This is Kim real photo.

This is similar to Coco.

Bebe / Korean.

Lala / Haole.

Kim / Vietnamese

Coco / Japanese.

Jasmine coming back soon Ms mentioned.

LuckyStarr808
07-03-13, 20:08

This is similar to Coco.
So just left my session with the new girl coco. She is japanese and looks I would definitely give her an 8. Body a 6 at best, she has fake the's and no ass, petite but a soft stomach. Service sucked, had to self shower then back at the room a lame massage. She started with a CBJ for about 5min. Only sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. Then it was my turn, would not allow any kissing. Tried sucking on her nips but she's too sensitive. Then I went down for some DATY on an unshaven Bush for all but 5min then she wanted me inside her. She put the ton of lube on me. Did her mish then dg and the whole time all I heard was fake moans and her asking me you ccumming? Blew my load in dg. Then she asked if I wanted to shower said thats ok. She left the room a few times after that and she came back asked if I was ok. Gave her her the usual tip which she counted right in front of me. I thanked her and left the room. She didn't even bother to walk me out. Total time there 40 min. Money spent. 5 to house $.5 to coco. What a waste should have went to rose to sample blue.I had a similar although not as regrettable of an experience the other night with the J-girl Coco. If I had read this report before going in, I probably would have passed on her. I was hoping to try the white girl Lala but she was not in yet so I met two girls and Coco looked beautiful and said she was J so I stayed for her. She said she was J from Japan, and also from Hong Kong, so maybe half Chinese too?

She looked absolutely stunning, while dressed anyway. I would also rate her an 8 with a body a 6 at best. She has kind of a mommy body and pooch and I would assume she has had a kid (s). She was wearing a nightie that held up her D cups nicely and strategically hid the rest of her unattractive attributes. On the plus side, her face was one that I simply could not resist. If you click on the link to a pic in their BP ad that In the Mixx posted, I would agree it is a very similar resemblance to Coco's face. In my honest and humble opinion, Coco's face is actually prettier. She does look Japanese, but has more of that K-Pop look similar to the girl in the link. I was very impressed with her makeup especially what looked like faux diamonds on her eyelids. Face is a 10 or higher, body is a 6 or lower.

She asked for tip first. Ooh, strike one. I told her I can pay you after and I have the money, and she said ok. Then she asks if I can pay $$, as in $$ total tip to her after already paying mama the. 5 for the HF. Strike two. By this time, as usual the little head is in total control and although the big head is begging and pleading, yelling, texting and tweeting for me to GTFO run Forrest run, I tell her that all I have is the standard $.5 to which she agrees to service me for. So I get naked, but she doesn't, so little head is still calling the shots. She's still dressed so I assume there will be no B2B TS. Even worse, no TS from her at all. Just like Qman90, I was instructed to self shower and when I asked if she would shower me or with me, she said she will after. Strike three! I should've bailed, but that darn little head convinced big head to count that last one as a foul ball since a TS on a first visit can be YMMV some times.

Service and Attitude were slightly above average at best. She's actually very friendly and more than pleasant to be around, just that after all those strikeouts she ends up making you feel like just another business transaction so it kind of cancels out. Back in the room after a so-so massage, she finally gets undressed. Bless her heart she tried her best but now little head and big head were in total agreement and just not that into it. She did a HJ while kissing my neck and body. Too much overacting moans and dirty talk from beginning to end. The fake moans and crap, I just assume that if she really is from Japan, that is probably what she thinks guys are into. A for effort but D for acting ability. She allowed lots of LK but no LFK or DFK no tongue. CBJ and CFS was alright, would probably be mechanical if she had her way but it turned out fine with some very specific directions. English may not be her strong point, but she was willing to please when she understood what I was asking for. She gave me a standing shower then I tipped her and left. Overall not a total waste for me. No repeat for me either though.

L / A/S = 8/6. 5/7.

In Da Mixx
07-07-13, 04:41
Always love those Thai girls and CD has a hot new young one, just got there yesterday, very pretty face and bangin body, she was a little shy at first but opened up after we got going. Started with decent thai style massage and very sensual, got hard fast CBJ nice, slow and deep with a little ball play almost popped, tried DATY, nice and fresh, cg, rcg, ds and finished in mish, she got very wet, off to TS pretty good job, nice and through, no rush L / 8 S / 9 A / 9.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4287698 Pictures don't do her justice, looks better in person.

Blake123
07-07-13, 04:54
Always love those Thai girls and CD has a hot new young one, just got there yesterday, very pretty face and bangin body, she was a little shy at first but opened up after we got going. Started with decent thai style massage and very sensual, got hard fast CBJ nice, slow and deep with a little ball play almost popped, tried DATY, nice and fresh, cg, rcg, ds and finished in mish, she got very wet, off to TS pretty good job, nice and through, no rush L / 8 S / 9 A / 9.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4287698

Pictures don't do her justice, looks better in person.Thanks for the review and TOFTT. But the ad says she's from Vietnam.

In Da Mixx
07-07-13, 17:23
Thanks for the review and TOFTT. But the ad says she's from Vietnam.She looked more thai to me what ever she is she's young and hot looking, this picture looks just like her! http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171444&image=4285052

Uki Eater
07-07-13, 18:30
I noticed in the Street Pulse ad that the 10 dolla off thing is good till 6pm. Aww man. Hehe.

SnatchThat
07-07-13, 23:26
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171444&image=4285052

She definitely is a good looking girl and her body is exactly like this. She is soft and I would say age range 25-30 just guessing under 30 category is something of a new thread I guess.

She has a great body but hard bolt-on though. She would be flat as a board if she didn't have them and I don't care big or small but she did have a nice body. So face bod 8. 5, attitude is 9. 5, service is 9. 3. She is new here so hopefully she gets better, she is CFS. She isn't an all time hottie but she is definitely a repeat. If I were you guys I'd plow right on through.

Blake123
07-10-13, 05:33
This BP ad is filled with pics claimed to be of Viet Kim. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-body-vietnamese-young-natural-20/4271556

I was with her not long ago, and that is not her in the pics. However, Kim does have a petite body.

Some of the pics were pulled from here: http://www.expatchn.com/guangzhou-massage-guangzhou-escort-girl-16615.shtml

Wish they would post real pics of the girls like Roses, Ichiban, Sunflower, Mayflower and 5-Star does.

Bear73
07-12-13, 01:42
Anyone try out bebe? Those the's in the pics look juicy.

LittleBoto
07-13-13, 05:30
Went and gave her a try despite reading some bad reviews of her. Guess I'm a sucker for Pinays. Extremely beautiful girl. Tight petite body. She had more highlights in her hair then what is shown on her pics in the ads. The only thing I didn't care for with regards to her looks was her tats, but I just tried not to pay much attention to them. Without the tats, I think I would call her a 10. L=9.

She came in thanking me because I apparently got her away from some guy that walked in just before me and was giving her a hard time. She started things off with a baby oil HJ thill romeo was up (which didn't take very long) , then the cover came on. Started in CG then tried to go DS, but she wouldn't get her ass up. It seemed like she was trying to avoid letting me go deep (which in my case only means a few inches). I asked if her knees were sore and then she said they were, so just went to mish. I popped after maybe only a minute or two. I was very shocked because I usually last much longer than that. Even in mish, it seemed like she didn't want to open up much. Her nani did smell pretty bad (like she just did some greek and got double dipped) , and I think that is why she didn't want to open up. Two words. Summers Eve. Two more? Get some. On the other hand, her nani was very wet and tight. I can only recall one nani that felt better dipping in to and that was just a good girl (non-bar girl / working girl) from Cebu. S=7. If her uki didn't feel so good, I would probably give the S a 2.

No GFE, no second pop, and no clean up. We did talk for a little while after, but idk, something didn't seem right. A=4.

I really liked how she looked and she did have a great nani (despite the bad smell) and am considering seeing her again for those two reasons only, but really don't know because the overall service wasn't really great.

FYI, she says she is 1/4 Filipino and 3/4 Cambodian. I can believe that.

Johny Walker
07-21-13, 20:46
So got a text from Miki formally of TS, haven't seen her in a while and she didn't disappoint, same great BBBJ and knows how to work the nani vice grip to a tee, nice relaxing TS and massage to go along with multiple positions until popped, her service and sweet personality has always been top notch for me, no rush, will repeat! By the way Hapa Jasmin is back and told me she is very very horny, can anyone help this poor girl!

Blake123
07-23-13, 03:31
By the way Hapa Jasmin is back and told me she is very very horny, can anyone help this poor girl!Went and saw Jasmine again. Watching her full, round ass pump me in RACG got me off big time. This girl is a winner with her looks, service, attitude and quest to please. She's a genuine sweetie. Get her before she leaves again August 7. Got a brief glimpse of new Thai girl Anna standing behind the kitchen counter. She has one sexy and pretty face.

RickJames808
07-23-13, 04:44
And leave Joon alone. See my post of her performance. On the other hand YMMV.

RJ.

Anyone try out bebe? Those the's in the pics look juicy.

Viet Whisperer
07-23-13, 11:26

RJ.He was asking about Bebe but you mentioned Joon. Am I missing something or just a typo?

Thanks

Secret Agent
07-23-13, 14:22

RJ.Are you saying Joon is Bebe?

RickJames808
07-24-13, 03:23
I must have been drunk or sleepy or both when I typed that. I meant Bebe.

RJ.

Are you saying Joon is Bebe?

Secret Agent
07-24-13, 10:01
I must have been drunk or sleepy or both when I typed that. I meant Bebe.

RJ.Oh no prob. I really would like to have Joon again though.

Chris P Duck
07-24-13, 13:04
Went and saw Jasmine again. Watching her full, round ass pump me in RACG got me off big time. This girl is a winner with her looks, service, attitude and quest to please. She's a genuine sweetie. Get her before she leaves again August 7. Got a brief glimpse of new Thai girl Anna standing behind the kitchen counter. She has one sexy and pretty face.Not sure if I can add any other words that haven't been already said= beautiful face, awesome body, great service and attitude, beautiful personality. I believe I was her last appointment late tues-already wed but her service was still top notch and her personality was genuinely bubbly, even after a long day.

We ran pass the allotted time and mama-san came-a-callin. Felt bad, didn't want any trouble for anyone so I also tipped mama-San extra to not fall out her graces as I would like to see Jas again.

Highly recommended. A definite repeat for myself. The best tip that always stuck in my head was "treat her well."

Grant2749
08-03-13, 10:30
So I'm coming to Hawaii in a little over a week and I have read many things posted on here but I am still not sure of the price they charge. Can some of you let me know how much I should bring with me and who I should ask for.

Thanks

MeinArschUndde
08-03-13, 21:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/c-h-i-n-a-_d-o-l-l-_s-p-a_-20/4313590

Must be a fake, but if the unnamed one on the middle of the next to last row is available, let me know!

DudleyBoys
08-03-13, 22:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/c-h-i-n-a-_d-o-l-l-_s-p-a_-20/4313590

Must be a fake, but if the unnamed one on the middle of the next to last row is available, let me know!Use google images before you post something like this it will answer a lot of your questions

MeinArschUndde
08-03-13, 23:33
Use google images before you post something like this it will answer a lot of your questionsNo hits on Tineye or Google images.

Still, very doubtful.

LivingInSin
08-04-13, 13:14
No hits on Tineye or Google images.

Still, very doubtful.This place is full of fakes. And some haoles there will rip you off. Happened to me. Twice. Beware!

MeinArschUndde
08-04-13, 15:44
I've seen her mentioned but no details. Pics are blurred but generally look pretty inviting. Can anyone give me info before I head over there?

MeinArschUndde
08-04-13, 15:51
So I'm coming to Hawaii in a little over a week and I have read many things posted on here but I am still not sure of the price they charge. Can some of you let me know how much I should bring with me and who I should ask for.

ThanksIf ChinaDoll is like the others, it is 50 or 60 to mamasan to get you into the room,

Then 140 or to the "masseuse" when she enters.

Blake123
08-09-13, 03:21
I visited this new girl Joy. Said she's been here one week. Pic in the BP ad is not accurate. Korean, about 5' 6" tall. Told me she's 28, and she looks it. Thick, soft body with 36D natural tits. Attractive face. Very good fucking with this girl; she gets into it. I really enjoyed her sex. Watching her big round ass pump me in RACG was awesome. Good attitude but will not repeat because she doesn't allow kissing, DATY or FIV.

RadioHazard
08-14-13, 16:19
Just to confirm. None of these photos are real right?

The one of Angela. Holding up the phone. First girl comes to mind. Jackie of VIP.

Also is miki the one with TS. Chinese?

Anyone sample Julie AKA Lily from Ichiban lately? She still on the top of my To do list.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/china-doll-spa-8-playmates-on-staff-20/4130294

Never been to CDS so may do a recon when I can get out. Where do you guys park?

ShaggyDoo
08-14-13, 21:56
I hooked up with Lilly from Ichiban and read that she had moved to China Doll and now working as Julie. Made an appointment w / CD for Julie thinking it would be the tight body K-girl from Austin I met at Ichiban, but NOOTTT! This girl said her name was Julie, I don't know how to blame, CD or the brother that reported that Lily was there. The Julie that I had was alright but, this girl had a pretty big tattoo under her belly button like to hide a see-section or something. It my have been my fault when Mama asked if I had been to CD before and said yes, so she might have done the old switch on me. Going to try CD one more time for the Julie formerly known as Lilly. Can anyone confirm that Lily is actually working there under the name Julie.

Mahalo Brothers

Shopaholick
08-15-13, 01:11
Just to confirm. None of these photos are real right?

The one of Angela. Holding up the phone. First girl comes to mind. Jackie of VIP.

Also is miki the one with TS. Chinese?

Anyone sample Julie AKA Lily from Ichiban lately? She still on the top of my To do list.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/china-doll-spa-8-playmates-on-staff-20/4130294

Never been to CDS so may do a recon when I can get out. Where do you guys park?You can park in the parking lot of CDS but remember they are pay stalls. Once I came out and my car was about to get a ticket for not paying for the parking. Night time the parking is free tho.

-

Some of the pics are real.

It was reported that Miki formerly of Tokyo moved here. Can anyone confirm? If it is that Miki, then the pics are obviously not her.

-

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4358095

I am about 99. 9% sure that the pic of Angela's pretty eyes are really her. That is Angela FKA Tina from Pink / GQ. It looks like her to me, and that is how she styles her eye makeup. If the pic is not her, I am telling you bros that is how she looks. I saved this pic and named it Angela aka Tina.

-

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4358098

The Lala pics are real. But she is thinner than that now. Lala is a hawt spinner snowbunny.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3768560&image=4353782

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3768560&image=4362833

I'm not sure, but I think the White girl Honey at SF is the same as Lala at CDS? Can anyone confirm? The Honey pics are what Lala looks like today. Super thin and bony. Face and tits look like her to me.

I hooked up with Lilly from Ichiban and read that she had moved to China Doll and now working as Julie. Made an appointment w / CD for Julie thinking it would be the tight body K-girl from Austin I met at Ichiban, but NOOTTT! This girl said her name was Julie, I don't know how to blame, CD or the brother that reported that Lily was there. The Julie that I had was alright but, this girl had a pretty big tattoo under her belly button like to hide a see-section or something. It my have been my fault when Mama asked if I had been to CD before and said yes, so she might have done the old switch on me. Going to try CD one more time for the Julie formerly known as Lilly. Can anyone confirm that Lily is actually working there under the name Julie.

Mahalo BrothersAs for Julie FKA Lily. After Shaggy's review, who knows now. Need some confirmation on that, pronto.

In Da Mixx
08-15-13, 03:11
You can park in the parking lot of CDS but remember they are pay stalls. Once I came out and my car was about to get a ticket for not paying for the parking. Night time the parking is free tho.

-

Some of the pics are real.

It was reported that Miki formerly of Tokyo moved here. Can anyone confirm? If it is that Miki, then the pics are obviously not her.

-

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4358095

I am about 99. 9% sure that the pic of Angela's pretty eyes are really her. That is Angela FKA Tina from Pink / GQ. It looks like her to me, and that is how she styles her eye makeup. If the pic is not her, I am telling you bros that is how she looks. I saved this pic and named it Angela aka Tina.

-

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4130294&image=4358098

The Lala pics are real. But she is thinner than that now. Lala is a hawt spinner snowbunny.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3768560&image=4353782

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3768560&image=4362833

I'm not sure, but I think the White girl Honey at SF is the same as Lala at CDS? Can anyone confirm? The Honey pics are what Lala looks like today. Super thin and bony. Face and tits look like her to me.

As for Julie FKA Lily. After Shaggy's review, who knows now. Need some confirmation on that, pronto.There are four CD free parking stalls 2 on the side of the building and 2 right in front of CD all are for free 24/7, the rest are paid parking except maybe after dark.

I've sampled Miki several times since MF then TS and now at CD it's 100% her there, she does work certain hrs she told me, so I would call ahead to check if she's working, her service is great, with BBBJ, tight ass nani and very nice TS with no rush.

YG365
08-15-13, 03:34
Can someone message me the location of this spot? Thanks!

YG

Aloha Monday
08-15-13, 04:01
There are four CD free parking stalls 2 on the side of the building and 2 right in front of CD all are for free 24/7, the rest are paid parking except maybe after dark.

I've sampled Miki several times since MF then TS and now at CD it's 100% her there, she does work certain hrs she told me, so I would call ahead to check if she's working, her service is great, with BBBJ, tight ass nani and very nice TS with no rush.I heard Miki works her place and CDS should check her schedule.

Shopaholick
08-15-13, 05:25
There are four CD free parking stalls 2 on the side of the building and 2 right in front of CD all are for free 24/7, the rest are paid parking except maybe after dark.

I've sampled Miki several times since MF then TS and now at CD it's 100% her there, she does work certain hrs she told me, so I would call ahead to check if she's working, her service is great, with BBBJ, tight ass nani and very nice TS with no rush.Thanks for the info on the parking. I'll have to remember that next time I go here.

Miki is a tight lil' bitty, with small lil' titties, and a tight lil' kitty, with the squeeze and sensation, of her crazy amazin' vice grip strangulation. Warning: Penetration may cause premature ejaculation.

The Julie that I had was alright but, this girl had a pretty big tattoo under her belly button like to hide a see-section or something.I'm guessing mama pulled the ol' switcheroo on you ShaggyDoo, cuz Angela is the chick in this crew with a pretty big tummy tattoo. LOL.

I bet'cha if you were to go back and ask for Angela, then your "Julie" and her tummy tat would come walking in like "OMG WTF!?!?" haha.

In Da Mixx
08-15-13, 19:18
Thanks for the info on the parking. I'll have to remember that next time I go here.

Miki is a tight little' bitty, with small little' titties, and a tight little' kitty, with the squeeze and sensation, of her crazy amazin' vice grip strangulation. Warning: Penetration may cause premature ejaculation.

I'm guessing mama pulled the ol' switcheroo on you ShaggyDoo, because Angela is the chick in this crew with a pretty big tummy tattoo. LOL.

I bet'cha if you were to go back and ask for Angela, then your "Julie" and her tummy tat would come walking in like "OMG WTF!" haha.I have to agree, Miki can cause that with the vice grip nani or BBBJ, it always feels so GOOD, I always have to slow her down so I can last longer!

Vegas1964
08-15-13, 23:05

Mahalo BrothersCalled this afternoon and was told by the sweet daytime mama that JULIE returned today from her mini vacation. Don't know why they would do that to you. I personally never had that problem with their daytime mama.

Shopaholick
08-16-13, 05:38

As for Julie FKA Lily. After Shaggy's review, who knows now. Need some confirmation on that, pronto.
Called this afternoon and was told by the sweet daytime mama that JULIE returned today from her mini vacation. Don't know why they would do that to you. I personally never had that problem with their daytime mama.You gots to love this site. I got that confirmation on Lala and Julie.

Lala at CDS is in fact Honey from SF. I was told she works here tho, at CDS as Lala. Her pics are real and what you see is what you get. That's some hawt stuff.

My bro just had Julie tonight. He said she is the same Lily from Ichi with the tribal arm band tats, red lips tatted on one of her butt cheeks, and a tat of Goofy on her hip. That's the good stuff.

So have at it bros.

Uki Eater
08-18-13, 02:02
Never had Lily at Ichibans but, Julie at CDS has a bangin tanned bikini body. She got a bit of tan lines on her. Tatts on both sides of her upper arm with a lipstick tatt above her butt area. I didn't notice the goofy tattoo on her leg. She has highlighted straight hair. Her face is not bad and I wouldn't say butterface like Sugar at Kison but, just more on the mature side in her looks. She does look in her 30s and smokes like most Koreans. Her face is not cute like Chanel at Sevens. I notice Julies butt is similar in shape to Jinas butt at TS when you see her walking from behind. Not bubble butt type. She is overall slighty bigger than Jina or Million in size. Julie can really spread them legs in mish. No need to hold them in mish. LOL. She's not going to wow you initially if you see her sitting down on the couch but, wow you when she walks in the room in a 2 piece bikini. She would stand out if she was at Roses and have the hottest body there. I wouldn't mind having a body like hers to show off. LOL.

Blake123
08-18-13, 05:01
She would stand out if she was at Roses and have the hottest body there. Even a hotter body than Nasha's?

Uki Eater
08-18-13, 05:10
Even a hotter body than Nasha's?IMO, I think so. I didn't find Nasha that hot that I'd sample her when I first saw her. Nasha is a bit on the thicker side for a pinay girl.

Blake123
08-18-13, 05:19
IMO, I think so. I didn't find Nasha that hot that I'd sample her when I first saw her. Nasha is a bit on the thicker side for a pinay girl.That's what I like about Nasha's body. We all have our own views about what's hot and what's not. All in the eye of the beholder.

Hiho07
08-18-13, 06:03
That's what I like about Nasha's body. We all have our own views about what's hot and what's not. All in the eye of the beholder.Nasha is a nice female but she has body odor that was a turn off. Her body is nice but not smoking hot.

Blake123
08-18-13, 06:13
Nasha is a nice female but she has body odor that was a turn off. Her body is nice but not smoking hot.I was down there licking her pussy, and I didn't detect any body odor when I was with her last week.

ShaggyDoo
08-24-13, 19:55
Wonder if this is the same Tina from Mayflower. Before she left Tina and Yoyo were not exactly on good terms so she maybe working there now. Will have to recon and find out.

Dogdoy
08-25-13, 19:36
Lala at CDS is in fact Honey from SF. I was told she works here tho, at CDS as Lala. Her pics are real and what you see is what you get.Lala is no longer at CDS because she is on the mainland and doesn't know when she'll return. Don't let MS bait-and-switch you saying she's there.

Shopaholick
08-26-13, 03:27
Lala is no longer at CDS because she is on the mainland and doesn't know when she'll return. Don't let MS bait-and-switch you saying she's there.Crap, that sucks. Lala was gona be my next excursion of perversion. I was gona hit it as soon as funds permitted. Damn I hope she comes back soon. Thanks for the heads up.

ShaggyDoo
08-26-13, 23:24
Wonder if this is the same Tina from Mayflower. Before she left Tina and Yoyo were not exactly on good terms so she maybe working there now. Will have to recon and find out.[QUOTE=ShaggyDoo; 1855515]Wonder if this is the same Tina

Ok did the recon on Tina, it is not the Tina that used to work at MF. This Tina had a similar build, but this Tina looks half Asian also no asian accent, talks like a Houle. Cute girl, definate spinner body. Not saying this was the worst experience, not the greatest either. No DFK, no DG style (she actually said I DON'T DO THAT) , only does CG and Mish. This girls kept asking me for feedback if she's doing ok, and what to do next, she seemed really new to everything. Overall rating: L / A/S = 7/7/4.

Pretty girl but she didn't seem to know what to do. Not a repeat for me, should have gone with Julie.

HiPickle
08-27-13, 00:24
[QUOTE=ShaggyDoo; 1855515]Wonder if this is the same Tina

Ok did the recon on Tina, it is not the Tina that used to work at MF. This Tina had a similar build, but this Tina looks half Asian also no asian accent, talks like a Houle. Cute girl, definate spinner body. Not saying this was the worst experience, not the greatest either. No DFK, no DG style (she actually said I DON'T DO THAT) , only does CG and Mish. This girls kept asking me for feedback if she's doing ok, and what to do next, she seemed really new to everything. Overall rating: L / A/S = 7/7/4.

Pretty girl but she didn't seem to know what to do. Not a repeat for me, should have gone with Julie.Thanks for the update. I was hoping someone would report soon. I wanted to partake because that is my type of spinner body. Wonderful BP photo. No DFK and half Asian means I'd ask for Julie too. Though I've yet to visit CDS.

Shopaholick
08-27-13, 15:04
[QUOTE=ShaggyDoo; 1855515]Wonder if this is the same Tina

Pretty girl but she didn't seem to know what to do. Not a repeat for me, should have gone with Julie.Yeah man, thanks for TOFTT bcuz I was also wondering about this spinner. No doggy dogg is a def dealbreaker for me. I'd pass that pussy to the left hand side.

China Jimmy
08-27-13, 15:37
Yeah man, thanks for TOFTT bcuz I was also wondering about this spinner. No doggy dogg is a def dealbreaker for me. I'd pass that pussy to the left hand side.On July 7, Snatch That reported on her, under Where is She Now #2395.

RadioHazard
08-27-13, 15:52
Nana looks Yummy but I would think the photos are fake? Anyone partake?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/china-doll-spa-smoking-hot-nana-20/4171461

I Pwn Boobz
08-27-13, 16:29
My first time pwning Julie too. I checked for her tattoos to make sure I didn't get a bait-and-switch. Looks are hawt (9), Attitude is cool (8. 5) , Service is lukewarm at best (8). Don't get it twisted, she was a good time and a pleasure to be with, but her service is standard fare. Nowhere near GFE or PSE. She can take it long and hard though. Well worth the two bills to have good fun banging a super hot broad.

Billybongg
08-28-13, 00:40
Nana looks Yummy but I would think the photos are fake? Anyone partake?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/china-doll-spa-smoking-hot-nana-20/4171461Partook last time she was here, pics are fake, not a spinner. She's ok but unmemorable would not repeat.

RadioHazard
08-28-13, 01:10
Thanks Billy for the nana info. Hopefully there is better news for Cici.

Cici looks Yummy but I would think the photos are fake? Anyone partake?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/china-doll-spa-sexy-duo-cici-and-nana-20/4171461

Partook last time she was here, pics are fake, not a spinner. She's ok but unmemorable would not repeat.

ShaggyDoo
08-28-13, 12:06
Thanks Billy for the nana info. Hopefully there is better news for Cici.

Cici looks Yummy but I would think the photos are fake? Anyone partake?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/china-doll-spa-sexy-duo-cici-and-nana-20/4171461Did this girl used to used to work at SF?

Johny Walker
08-28-13, 14:34
3 peat with Miki, this girl always on her game! As I was leaving couple of young hotties Nana and Cici, both have bangin bodies, Cici is first time in Hawaii and I believe Nana is a 2nd timer at CD, not sure if she worked at SF.

UkiSlamma
08-29-13, 10:46
Alright bros! You got to help me out, I never went to China Dolls before. I just had a girl named CICI, or could this be a bait and switch, who knows now a days. I just seen her, mama said she is CICI and provider said her name is CICI, so got to be CICI right? Calling all bros who had the genuine CICI please let all other brothers know. Pretty asian, maybe 5'3 with nice 34 B's, this CICI claims to have a phoenix tattoo on the back with a kanji character on the small of her back (Bros please Verify. Possible bait and switch. Never had the CICI) I am questioning the CICI because I felt I was ripped off, but bros feel free to verify. CICI took me for a TS but little play with a little attention to jr (Felt really rushed). Went back to the room, layed me down condom in mouth. 3 suck minimum on BJ straight to CG, pounded for five minutes, CICI requested that I Cum. Hmmmm. Say what. I tell CICI Mish. She looks displeased. Mish for a couple minutes and requested RCG (Face expression looks displeased) she bounces for a minute or two and requested for a HJ. I blow and that's it. I felt rushed. I am hoping this is not the real CICI, but if this is it. Then Nana will be be my only reason for a return because of good reviews. I have no other reason to return.

US

Genji 808
08-29-13, 13:40
I think its safe to assume that all their ads have fake pics (except for that one time a white girl was there. Someone said it was real but she no longer there anyway).

Sorry to hear about the terrible service from Cici. Should've walked out early when the vibe was bad but I don't blame you. It happens to everybody at some point. I've walked out on a provider before even after shower. I think I gave her $40 or whatever. I lost the house fee too. Probably stupid but I'd rather cut my loss rather than go through a horrible experience.

Uki Eater
08-29-13, 15:47
I think its safe to assume that all their ads have fake pics (except for that one time a white girl was there. Someone said it was real but she no longer there anyway).The only pic I notice looks to be the provider is the one of Angela on the bed holding her cell phone in the mirror. That's how the room in CDS looks like. She looks like the Tina from Pink / Angela from GQ.

Vegas1964
08-29-13, 16:15
I think its safe to assume that all their ads have fake pics (except for that one time a white girl was there. Someone said it was real but she no longer there anyway).

Sorry to hear about the terrible service from Cici. Should've walked out early when the vibe was bad but I don't blame you. It happens to everybody at some point. I've walked out on a provider before even after shower. I think I gave her $40 or whatever. I lost the house fee too. Probably stupid but I'd rather cut my loss rather than go through a horrible experience.Are 100% real too.

Genji 808
08-29-13, 16:48
The only pic I notice looks to be the provider is the one of Angela on the bed holding her cell phone in the mirror. That's how the room in CDS looks like. She looks like the Tina from Pink / Angela from GQ.
Are 100% real too.I stand corrected. Real pics gets easily lost in those sea of fakes.

Any reports on Angela, she looks like a nice youngin'!

In Da Mixx
08-29-13, 17:36
I stand corrected. Real pics gets easily lost in those sea of fakes.

Any reports on Angela, she looks like a nice youngin'!can't try this one in the mainland now, looks real pictures!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-exotic-mix-of-plain-hott-21/2561244

Hypo Luxa
08-29-13, 21:19
can't try this one in the mainland now, looks real pictures!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/an-exotic-mix-of-plain-hott-21/2561244The pics with her clothes on are the best ones. She looks like a fun time!

Mokulii
08-29-13, 23:20
I stand corrected. Real pics gets easily lost in those sea of fakes.

Any reports on Angela, she looks like a nice youngin'!This is the Mayflower Angela. Look for reports from there. That's one of the black couches in Mayflower.

Bikini
08-30-13, 00:56
I saw Kaylani today. She looks better in person because she has a nice smile but the picture shows a frown on her face. She's very pretty. Right away she started with a HJ so I reached for her crotch. She asked me to not touch her there. She's not comfortable with that. So I was not happy with that and asked for another girl. I wanted Tina or Lala but mama said they weren't there so she brought Angela. She was older than I like and her face isn't very pretty so I said no thanks. MS returned the fee but complained "I woke them up for you!" this was 2pm. Don't think I'll be going back to CDS any time soon.

Uki Eater
08-30-13, 23:15
Is this really her or, just another fake pic again?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4402732

Johny Walker
08-31-13, 14:16
Lala is no longer at CDS because she is on the mainland and doesn't know when she'll return. Don't let MS bait-and-switch you saying she's there.Got a text from Lala she is back in town and was working at CD last night.

LuckyStarr808
08-31-13, 16:09
Is this really her or, just another fake pic again?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4171461&image=4402732Man I hope Monica's pics are real. She looks cute. Almost like a local J girl. Hope she's really Japanese too. Not this I've lived in Japan and can speak the language so therefor I'm Japanese. I'll be waiting patiently for a review.

AlamoAna808
08-31-13, 23:15
Saw some new pics and there is one girl Nicole that looks nice in the pics. Anyone have any recon on her?

BoloHead1
09-01-13, 03:47
Okay anyone do her yet? Is she the real deal as in the pics? If so got to to go get in line.

Johny Walker
09-01-13, 15:17
Okay anyone do her yet? Is she the real deal as in the pics? If so got to to go get in line.Stop by CD pics are 100% her and current, looks like 21 yrs old, maybe 5', around 95lbs spinner, talked to her for a minute, first time she 's ever work in Hawaii, very sweet bubbly personality, she is of Japanese decent, but speaks English very well, wanted to try but there was several appointments ahead of me, so will try later.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4313590&image=4405530

Nicole, was there there also,she is a return to CD, hot little Thai girl !! she was busy as well or would have tried her,pics do look her, there was a favorable report on her in this thread #177.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4313590&image=4405532

BoloHead1
09-01-13, 15:44
Okay, now we need a service report. What's on the menu? Somebody's got to have one by now.

RogerDoger808
09-01-13, 19:36
Okay anyone do her yet? Is she the real deal as in the pics? If so got to to go get in line.Nope haven't yet, but hoping to hear positive reviews.

BoloHead1
09-01-13, 23:33
Stop by this afternoon, no MONICA!

RogerDoger808
09-02-13, 01:46
Stop by this afternoon, no MONICA!Same here. Was told not sure if she working tomorrow (Monday). Anyone actually visit her?

Momona Boy
09-02-13, 07:27
Hey everyone, I've been checking out the forum for a while and decided to make an account so I can find out where Angela went, I stopped by CDS yesterday but she's not there anymore any info on where she might be? She's a sweetie and I'd like to partake again.

Hlover
09-02-13, 18:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4313590&image=4396224

Who is this chic?