PDA

View Full Version : Goi

Ocolumbo
11-22-12, 16:36
First time to Goi. Still has big Hanabai sign outside. Above Fatboy. Never eaten there. Late afternoon, walk up stairs as all the cars are pulling into parking lot. Don't care if others see me. Steel door ajar and empty lobby. A mama comes out and takes me to a room. Ask if the Vivian is available. She is. Mama in a robe looks like a provider too. Ask for her name. Angela. She opens her robe and flashes big tits barely covered. Oh, maybe I should see her instead.

The Angela is attractive. Korean. Long black hair. Good looking face. Medium height. Thirty something. Teeth from old country. Slight smoker's breath. So what? From Korea via Guam. Been here about three months. She asks if I want to shower. Yes. She takes me to shower room. Standing shower in room that really cannot accomodate a table even though this is a relaxation place. Back in room I lie down on my stomach. She disrobes and I catch her in the mirror. Big tits probably enhanced. Some folds around the middle but she is not old or out of shape. She gives my perfunctory massage and quickly flip me. She compliments me on muscle tone from hard gym work for middle age man.

She grabs KY and starts HJ on junior. No BJ? I did not push for it. She puts on cover and straddles jr in CG. She grinds and bounces but no squat hump. I suckle and play with eraser nips, and paw and maul on the big titties. She arches are back and the view is good. See no folds around the middle at all. I sit up and we nibble on each other's necks. But she offers no hint of LFK let alone DFK. Feel like I may come soon so I get on top for mish. Pump a little and blow. She says she has come a little in CG. I ask her about BJ and she says she would do only if asked. Does sound right but whatever. Clean up in shower and give tip with small deduction for no BJ.

Ask to say hi to the Vivian. Only saw the Vivian once at Pink long time ago. She still has by far the prettiest face of all the providers. Sexy as ever. Catch her next time. Angela says Goi has around four in day time and seven in night time. Korean, Chinese and even one Haole.

Hilifter37
11-23-12, 01:32
First time to Goi. Still has big Hanabai sign outside. Above Fatboy.

The Angela is attractive. Korean. Long black hair. Good looking face. Medium height. Thirty something. Teeth from old country. Slight smoker's breath.

I ask her about BJ and she says she would do only if asked. Does sound right but whatever. Clean up in shower and give tip with small deduction for no BJ.

Ask to say hi to the Vivian. Only saw the Vivian once at Pink long time ago. She still has by far the prettiest face of all the providers. Sexy as ever. Catch her next time. Angela says Goi has around four in day time and seven in night time. Korean, Chinese and even one Haole.Thanks for the report. Yeah, I saw that they changed the sign from Goi to Hanabi a week or two ago, and was wondering why. In their BP ads, still has some Goi references to them. Does Vivian still go by the name Stella? I am thinking of going this weekend and will remember to ask for BJ if I do Angela.

H Mobius
11-23-12, 02:11
Korean, Chinese and even one Haole.For guys into big girls (such as Big Cherry), their haole one is massive IMHO, much bigger than Cherry but not as tall or smooth, and ass not as nice.

She is very thick in the bosom and has lots of tats, for guys who love tats.

Kurocha
11-23-12, 02:20
Had Stella early this AM, and despite having to have been woken up, was ver nice and pleasant. Late 20' s Korean girl with long hair down to mid back, kind of on the smaller side but not petite or a spinner. Small A cups, nice pleasant face. Did the whole frontal body kissing which eventually led to a CBJ. Loved when the whole middle third of my body was completely covered by her hair feeling the pleasure of her lips on Jr. Although I was enjoying her performance, my Jr. Did seem to want to cooperate. When she positioned herself for CG, Jr. Got soft. She stroked me a few times to wake up Jr. But didn't last. Finally she seemed to be getting upset. I thought she was getting upset with me, but one to find out, she said that she felt lie she failed me. Anyway, I told her to just lay down next to me and chill. We bean to talk story while she went ack to wake up Jr. Maybe because we tried too hard the first time and now hit was like no pressure, Jr awakened and I ended up finishing her off in MISH just as time expired. For som reason, the BP ad makes her look older. Only complaint I ad was that the bed was too narrow. Like massage tables. L / A/S 7/8/8 may are may not repeat. Will return to try the other girls.

CoolGuy69
11-24-12, 00:28
Had Stella early this AM, and despite having to have been woken up, was ver nice and pleasant. Late 20' s Korean girl with long hair down to mid back, kind of on the smaller side but not petite or a spinner. Small A cups, nice pleasant face. Did the whole frontal body kissing which eventually led to a CBJ. Loved when the whole middle third of my body was completely covered by her hair feeling the pleasure of her lips on Jr. Although I was enjoying her performance, my Jr. Did seem to want to cooperate. When she positioned herself for CG, Jr. Got soft. She stroked me a few times to wake up Jr. But didn't last. Finally she seemed to be getting upset. I thought she was getting upset with me, but one to find out, she said that she felt lie she failed me. Anyway, I told her to just lay down next to me and chill. We bean to talk story while she went ack to wake up Jr. Maybe because we tried too hard the first time and now hit was like no pressure, Jr awakened and I ended up finishing her off in MISH just as time expired. For som reason, the BP ad makes her look older. Only complaint I ad was that the bed was too narrow. Like massage tables. L / A/S 7/8/8 may are may not repeat. Will return to try the other girls.Yeah, what has happened to Stella? Had her as Vivian once at Pink and it was a dream come true! She was thin and her BBBJ was great! Had her a year after that, at Roses, and the TS was still nice with enthusiastic BBBJ on the table and back in the room. Later, I'm lying there enjoying myself and had the same experience as she was riding CG; she got mad shouting out that "we can't just do this forever!" I'm thinking to myself. Why not? I told her that it was very nice but she only got more upset. She wanted to change positions and certainly could have said it in a much nicer way. Now, is it correct that she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Wow, her service and attitude seem to have really gone downhill.

Ocolumbo
11-24-12, 03:04
Yeah, what has happened to Stella? Had her as Vivian once at Pink and it was a dream come true! She was thin and her BBBJ was great! Had her a year after that, at Roses, and the TS was still nice with enthusiastic BBBJ on the table and back in the room. Later, I'm lying there enjoying myself and had the same experience as she was riding CG; she got mad shouting out that "we can't just do this forever!" I'm thinking to myself. Why not? I told her that it was very nice but she only got more upset. She wanted to change positions and certainly could have said it in a much nicer way. Now, is it correct that she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Wow, her service and attitude seem to have really gone downhill.You just got to move on to the next young and good looking one who offers extras. They are a dime a dozen.

Starfox64
11-24-12, 10:28
Yeah, what has happened to Stella? Had her as Vivian once at Pink and it was a dream come true! She was thin and her BBBJ was great! Had her a year after that, at Roses, and the TS was still nice with enthusiastic BBBJ on the table and back in the room. Later, I'm lying there enjoying myself and had the same experience as she was riding CG; she got mad shouting out that "we can't just do this forever!" I'm thinking to myself. Why not? I told her that it was very nice but she only got more upset. She wanted to change positions and certainly could have said it in a much nicer way. Now, is it correct that she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Wow, her service and attitude seem to have really gone downhill.I think she has a steady foundation of regulars so that she does not need to provide extras to any dude that walks in the door. Also I think she is in the position where she can even pick and choose the regulars she likes. Her location says it all, if she wanted more traffic she'd setup in a more popluar joint. Also, it seems that she can't work as much as most pro hoes because she gets senstive quickly and needs time to recover.

Now I'm not trying to defend her, just putting this out there so that no one takes it personally. In fact you should never take anything serioulsy from any of these girls. Play the game, don't get played!

In Da Mixx
11-24-12, 15:32
Yeah, what has happened to Stella? Had her as Vivian once at Pink and it was a dream come true! She was thin and her BBBJ was great! Had her a year after that, at Roses, and the TS was still nice with enthusiastic BBBJ on the table and back in the room. Later, I'm lying there enjoying myself and had the same experience as she was riding CG; she got mad shouting out that "we can't just do this forever!" I'm thinking to myself. Why not? I told her that it was very nice but she only got more upset. She wanted to change positions and certainly could have said it in a much nicer way. Now, is it correct that she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Wow, her service and attitude seem to have really gone downhill.I have had great times with her, maybe you caught her at a bad time, as usual YMMV.

Ocolumbo
11-24-12, 16:59
I think she has a steady foundation of regulars so that she does not need to provide extras to any dude that walks in the door. Also I think she is in the position where she can even pick and choose the regulars she likes. Her location says it all, if she wanted more traffic she'd setup in a more popluar joint. Also, it seems that she can't work as much as most pro hoes because she gets senstive quickly and needs time to recover.

Now I'm not trying to defend her, just putting this out there so that no one takes it personally. In fact you should never take anything serioulsy from any of these girls. Play the game, don't get played!What is the point of defending her now when she needed defense when she was under attack at Rose? Question is not what her service is now and why. That is clear. Question is why she offered extras earlier when she did not have to because of her good looks. Some good it did her when those who considered her their ATF deserted her. No good deeds go unpunished.

H Mobius
11-25-12, 19:07
Yeah, what has happened to Stella? Had her as Vivian once at Pink and it was a dream come true! She was thin and her BBBJ was great! Had her a year after that, at Roses, and the TS was still nice with enthusiastic BBBJ on the table and back in the room. Later, I'm lying there enjoying myself and had the same experience as she was riding CG; she got mad shouting out that "we can't just do this forever!" I'm thinking to myself. Why not? I told her that it was very nice but she only got more upset. She wanted to change positions and certainly could have said it in a much nicer way. Now, is it correct that she doesn't even offer BBBJ? Wow, her service and attitude seem to have really gone downhill.I see their ad says they have a $40 HF Special during the day. They were happy to just take my $50. Not the end of the world but I should have done my homework before going, just to keep their BS in check.

Blade82
11-26-12, 06:30
What is the point of defending her now when she needed defense when she was under attack at Rose? Question is not what her service is now and why. That is clear. Question is why she offered extras earlier when she did not have to because of her good looks. Some good it did her when those who considered her their ATF deserted her. No good deeds go unpunished.To be quite honest, I know its all based on personal taste but I don't think she would be half as popular as she is now if she didn't offer extras in the past. Service and attitude will play a lot of tricks in ones mind on looks. Don't get me wrong, she is cute but she would have a hard time competing in a place like VIP where its only about looks.

Ocolumbo
11-26-12, 13:04
To be quite honest, I know its all based on personal taste but I don't think she would be half as popular as she is now if she didn't offer extras in the past. Service and attitude will play a lot of tricks in ones mind on looks. Don't get me wrong, she is cute but she would have a hard time competing in a place like VIP where its only about looks.Hard time competing at VIP? Not the VIP in Honolulu. There ain't no Korean with a prettier face at VIP than she does. And there is nothing wrong with her body.

Blade82
11-27-12, 02:10
Hard time competing at VIP? Not the VIP in Honolulu. There ain't no Korean with a prettier face at VIP than she does. And there is nothing wrong with her body.Well its pretty much ones own preference. Can't deny though she ain't the youngest provider and not the tightest bod. Majority of the girls at VIP will fit that description. As I mentioned her service and attitude will cover a lot of that up, but you have to know that going in. Just imagine if you had a lineup to choose, Vivian, Bobbi, Julie, Chanel, Million, etc blanking out all your knowledge of service. Would be pretty interesting where she would end up in choice. Not trying to put her down or anything, just being real.

YG365
11-27-12, 06:53
Hard time competing at VIP? Not the VIP in Honolulu. There ain't no Korean with a prettier face at VIP than she does. And there is nothing wrong with her body.I'm a have to disagree. VIP has a lot of great looking girls there! When you walk in and see there lineup, it's like you're in a candy shop! Only downside is, the service you get from most of the girls is subpar unless you can really hit it off with a girl.

Goodluck,

YG

Uki Eater
11-27-12, 14:04
Well its pretty much ones own preference. Can't deny though she ain't the youngest provider and not the tightest bod. Majority of the girls at VIP will fit that description. As I mentioned her service and attitude will cover a lot of that up, but you have to know that going in. Just imagine if you had a lineup to choose, Vivian, Bobbi, Julie, Chanel, Million, etc blanking out all your knowledge of service. Would be pretty interesting where she would end up in choice. Not trying to put her down or anything, just being real.I agree Blade. Vivian, she maybe cute in the face, has the baby face looks and petite, but, her body is not as toned / tanned / firm built sexy as other providers like Jina at Swan, Amy at Ginzas or Million at VIP. You're probably right, they wouldn't flock to her as much if she didn't offer those extras. You don't really hear people raving about Vivians body. She's not someone that comes to mind right away when it comes to hotness, sexiness and hard body. There's cuties in VIP like Mini, Yumi and Yoko who are obviously young. Sexy built tanned body women like Jules and Million. Nina at VIP has a cover model face.

Some guys feel bad to critique the providers looks because the girls might read the forum and they think it might affect their service with the girls if they write anything negative. Or, they just feel / bad guilty to write anything negative because she was nice and she gave good service. But, we're not rating her inner beauty. Don't be afraid to keep things real when assessing the looks on a provider. You don't need to be blatant /harsh about it. When it comes to reviews, in most cases there will be certain things about the provider that other people may not find so appealing to them. They may not find her body type to their liking, face might appear fob, looks older in age etc.

In Da Mixx
11-27-12, 15:12
I agree Blade. Vivian, she maybe cute in the face, has the baby face looks and petite, but, her body is not as toned / tanned / firm built sexy as other providers like Jina at Swan, Amy at Ginzas or Million at VIP. You're probably right, they wouldn't flock to her as much if she didn't offer those extras. You don't really hear people raving about Vivians body. She's not someone that comes to mind right away when it comes to hotness, sexiness and hard body. There's cuties in VIP like Mini, Yumi and Yoko who are obviously young. Sexy built tanned body women like Jules and Million. Nina at VIP has a cover model face.

Some guys feel bad to critique the providers looks because the girls might read the forum and they think it might affect their service with the girls if they write anything negative. Or, they just feel / bad guilty to write anything negative because she was nice and she gave good service. But, we're not rating her inner beauty. Don't be afraid to keep things real when assessing the looks on a provider. You don't need to be blatant / harsh about it. When it comes to reviews, in most cases there will be certain things about the provider that other people may not find so appealing to them. They may not find her body type to their liking, face might appear fob, looks older in age etc.I think her body is pretty tight, these are on the web.

H Mobius
11-27-12, 20:39
I think her body is pretty tight, these are on the web.IMHO she looks better (and younger) in person. With full makeup, she is quite beautiful.

Blade82
11-28-12, 03:53
I think her body is pretty tight, these are on the web.Its hard to say whether thats really her since they covering the face and the wonders photoshop can do these days. Regardless, I think its pretty clear that gal is sucking in her gut a little.

Splooge McDuck
11-30-12, 00:15
Its hard to say whether thats really her since they covering the face and the wonders photoshop can do these days. Regardless, I think its pretty clear that gal is sucking in her gut a little.LOL What the heck? Anyone who has seen Vivian before can clearly see that is her in the pics. How do guys not recognize providers who they have been with? I was so happy to see real pics of the famous V-I-V. But, her adorably angelic face is her best attribute by far, so I kinda wish they had her face in the pics too.

Ocolumbo
11-30-12, 05:21
I agree Blade. Vivian, she maybe cute in the face, has the baby face looks and petite, but, her body is not as toned / tanned / firm built sexy as other providers like Jina at Swan, Amy at Ginzas or Million at VIP. You're probably right, they wouldn't flock to her as much if she didn't offer those extras. You don't really hear people raving about Vivians body. She's not someone that comes to mind right away when it comes to hotness, sexiness and hard body. There's cuties in VIP like Mini, Yumi and Yoko who are obviously young. Sexy built tanned body women like Jules and Million. Nina at VIP has a cover model face.

Some guys feel bad to critique the providers looks because the girls might read the forum and they think it might affect their service with the girls if they write anything negative. Or, they just feel / bad guilty to write anything negative because she was nice and she gave good service. But, we're not rating her inner beauty. Don't be afraid to keep things real when assessing the looks on a provider. You don't need to be blatant / harsh about it. When it comes to reviews, in most cases there will be certain things about the provider that other people may not find so appealing to them. They may not find her body type to their liking, face might appear fob, looks older in age etc.I am keeping it real. Since the Michelle who is older and less attractive than Vivian can do well for years at VIP, Vivian would have have no trouble making a very good living at VIP and the competition there, without giving any extras. And Vivian would be near the top at VIP or any other AMP in town.

Blade82
11-30-12, 06:09
LOL What the heck? Anyone who has seen Vivian before can clearly see that is her in the pics. How do guys not recognize providers who they have been with? I was so happy to see real pics of the famous V-I-V. But, her adorably angelic face is her best attribute by far, so I kinda wish they had her face in the pics too.Well its been some time since I last saw her. But from then her hair had some light curls, her shoulders wasn't as broad as shown in the pic, she wasn't as tanned, and the pics make that chick look fairly tall. Granted prob a lot of photoshop tools were used but still lot of differences unless you know exactly what tools were used. In reality that body pic could be quite a few girls without a face and name.

Starfox64
11-30-12, 16:13
Well its been some time since I last saw her. But from then her hair had some light curls, her shoulders wasn't as broad as shown in the pic, she wasn't as tanned, and the pics make that chick look fairly tall. Granted prob a lot of photoshop tools were used but still lot of differences unless you know exactly what tools were used. In reality that body pic could be quite a few girls without a face and name.That's definitely her. I seen her wearing that exact dress. Yes her shoulders are a little broad for the proportions. As for the photoshop I think none was used, maybe just the basic crap that your phone can do. The angles make a huge difference in this case. She's a short girl so normally you are looking down at her body. Notice that pictures are taken from an eye level or lower thus making her look taller and her shoulders broader. But, yes it's her in those pictures, and yes h face is her best feature IMO.

Just go check her out, if you don't like then pass. I do it all the time at many AMPs and the MS still like me because its just business, she just never have what I like in stock.

H Mobius
11-30-12, 22:56
Well its been some time since I last saw her. But from then her hair had some light curls, her shoulders wasn't as broad as shown in the pic, she wasn't as tanned, and the pics make that chick look fairly tall. Granted prob a lot of photoshop tools were used but still lot of differences unless you know exactly what tools were used. In reality that body pic could be quite a few girls without a face and name.You're absolutely right. I actually saw her in person (scantily clothed) and when I subsequently looked at their ad, was unable to recognize her. That pic does not do her justice (probably due to the factors Starfox discussed), but it certainly is better than a fake pic or no pic at all.

Splooge McDuck
12-01-12, 15:16
Well its been some time since I last saw her. But from then her hair had some light curls, her shoulders wasn't as broad as shown in the pic, she wasn't as tanned, and the pics make that chick look fairly tall. Granted prob a lot of photoshop tools were used but still lot of differences unless you know exactly what tools were used. In reality that body pic could be quite a few girls without a face and name.
That's definitely her. I seen her wearing that exact dress. Yes her shoulders are a little broad for the proportions. As for the photoshop I think none was used, maybe just the basic crap that your phone can do. The angles make a huge difference in this case. She's a short girl so normally you are looking down at her body. Notice that pictures are taken from an eye level or lower thus making her look taller and her shoulders broader. But, yes it's her in those pictures, and yes h face is her best feature IMO.

Just go check her out, if you don't like then pass. I do it all the time at many AMPs and the MS still like me because its just business, she just never have what I like in stock.Like Starfox64, I knew for a fact that was The Viv since I have also seen her in that black dress & knew that was Goi's room she was in etc. But I see where you were coming from there Blade if you haven't seen her in a while. I didn't notice it, but yes, Viv's hair is straight now & was much wavier before. I never thought about the height thing or the tan either. I doubt any photoshop was used, but she is certainly sucking in her tummy. Viv don't have a gut or a pooch, but everyone has to suck it in when posing LOL.

Those pics actually made me rush her right away after seeing the Goi BP ad. Seeing Viv rib bones made the little head take over real quick! And shit, that pic of her laying on the bed ready for some Missionary had me pre-cumming already haha. I usually think of Viv as a little cutie pie, not as a sexy hot chick like a Million. But those pics looked hot as hell IMHO & I wanted some Viv hotness badly! I got there & she is in an apron & regular clothes as the mamasan. Aw man, no hotness LOL. But her face, OMFG the Viv face gets the blood pumping down there big time. Yeah, messy hair, baggy clothes, apron on, no makeup, but one look into her eyes & that smile of hers is enough to get me to partake. She told me she would get herself ready & dolled up a bit with makeup & changed into a bikini. Nice! Now take that off & give me kissy. Same great Viv service as always. The one thing that has improved about her BJ is she is she gets a lot more aggressive & fast now. Used to only be sensual. She still does all my favorite techniques & tricks with her pretty little mouth, her determined throat & that magic tongue of hers. The best is that deep throating as she sticks out her tongue to lick the balls at the same time. I really like how she always cleans me off after I cum & goes straight to laying, cuddling & kissing for the rest of the time. Luv the V-I-V GFE. She's my go to girl for one of the best jobs of blow ever. I am in lust with her butt dimples & I want to sip water out of them. I would if Goi had a table shower that I could lay her on. Does Goi have a TS? Or only that standing shower near the front area? I was told they would have more new girls so if anyone knows any more on that, please let us know. One more thing. I think most Viv fans, her regs, or anyone remotely close with her will really enjoy, seeing Viv at Goi. Go check her out, you'll see what I mean.

Mama Vivian: L=8. 5 (F=10 B=7. 7) A=9 S=9. 5.

Mama Kay: L=7. 8 (F=7. 5 B=8. 2) A=9 S=9 as a mama LOL. She's really nice & friendly. She don't get mad when you only recon either LOL.

WaveRider
12-02-12, 05:17
Looks like she's back to being Vivian again.

Like Starfox64, I knew for a fact that was The Viv since I have also seen her in that black dress & knew that was Goi's room she was in etc. But I see where you were coming from there Blade if you haven't seen her in a while. I didn't notice it, but yes, Viv's hair is straight now & was much wavier before. I never thought about the height thing or the tan either. I doubt any photoshop was used, but she is certainly sucking in her tummy. Viv don't have a gut or a pooch, but everyone has to suck it in when posing LOL.

Those pics actually made me rush her right away after seeing the Goi BP ad. Seeing Viv rib bones made the little head take over real quick! And shit, that pic of her laying on the bed ready for some Missionary had me pre-cumming already haha. I usually think of Viv as a little cutie pie, not as a sexy hot chick like a Million. But those pics looked hot as hell IMHO & I wanted some Viv hotness badly! I got there & she is in an apron & regular clothes as the mamasan. Aw man, no hotness LOL. But her face, OMFG the Viv face gets the blood pumping down there big time. Yeah, messy hair, baggy clothes, apron on, no makeup, but one look into her eyes & that smile of hers is enough to get me to partake. She told me she would get herself ready & dolled up a bit with makeup & changed into a bikini. Nice! Now take that off & give me kissy. Same great Viv service as always. The one thing that has improved about her BJ is she is she gets a lot more aggressive & fast now. Used to only be sensual. She still does all my favorite techniques & tricks with her pretty little mouth, her determined throat & that magic tongue of hers. The best is that deep throating as she sticks out her tongue to lick the balls at the same time. I really like how she always cleans me off after I cum & goes straight to laying, cuddling & kissing for the rest of the time. Luv the V-I-V GFE. She's my go to girl for one of the best jobs of blow ever. I am in lust with her butt dimples & I want to sip water out of them. I would if Goi had a table shower that I could lay her on. Does Goi have a TS? Or only that standing shower near the front area? I was told they would have more new girls so if anyone knows any more on that, please let us know. One more thing. I think most Viv fans, her regs, or anyone remotely close with her will really enjoy, seeing Viv at Goi. Go check her out, you'll see what I mean.

Mama Kay: L=7. 8 (F=7. 5 B=8. 2) A=9 S=9 as a mama LOL. She's really nice & friendly. She don't get mad when you only recon either LOL.

In Da Mixx
12-03-12, 01:50
Like Starfox64, I knew for a fact that was The Viv since I have also seen her in that black dress & knew that was Goi's room she was in etc. But I see where you were coming from there Blade if you haven't seen her in a while. I didn't notice it, but yes, Viv's hair is straight now & was much wavier before. I never thought about the height thing or the tan either. I doubt any photoshop was used, but she is certainly sucking in her tummy. Viv don't have a gut or a pooch, but everyone has to suck it in when posing LOL.

Mama Kay: L=7. 8 (F=7. 5 B=8. 2) A=9 S=9 as a mama LOL. She's really nice & friendly. She don't get mad when you only recon either LOL.They do have a table shower used it a couple times with Viv, recon tonight saw Star, tall thin Star from kison and ichiban, also Penny is working there again from CHM.

Kurocha
12-03-12, 01:58
Penny is working there again from CHM.Word of warning, be careful of her, those that PM'd me know.

Erich711
12-03-12, 02:47
Word of warning, be careful of her, those that PM'd me know.Kurocha Brah, PM. Would like to know. Thanks yah

Alika T9
12-03-12, 03:13
Is she worth the plunge? Is there a best time to see her? And does she have any defining marks / tattoos so I know it's her?

Bowah57
12-03-12, 15:00
They do have a table shower used it a couple times with Viv, recon tonight saw Star, tall thin Star from kison and ichiban, also Penny is working there again from CHM.Is MaMa Kay available? I know some of the other places like Linda at Golden Queen is available if they short on girls. Man, I like the challenge of tapping the MaMa.

Splooge McDuck
12-04-12, 00:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BrainDeadXXX
12-04-12, 17:05

Mama Kay: L=7. 8 (F=7. 5 B=8. 2) A=9 S=9 as a mama LOL. She's really nice & friendly. She don't get mad when you only recon either LOL.Does Goi still do the early bird special. 40 house fee before 7 pm? I would like to try Vivian but wouldn't mind saving 10 dollars. XXXmas is coming soon so I've been pinching pennies. Is she available during the day time and is that MS Kay working during the day too? I like see her too.

Alika T9
12-04-12, 20:23
Can anyone pm me any info on Vivian / Stella looks and service?

H Mobius
12-04-12, 23:17
Does Goi still do the early bird special. 40 house fee before 7 pm? I would like to try Vivian but wouldn't mind saving 10 dollars. XXXmas is coming soon so I've been pinching pennies. Is she available during the day time and is that MS Kay working during the day too? I like see her too.The current ads that I saw no longer mention the discount, but perhaps there is no harm in inquiring when you go.

Even if things change and it is mentioned, I suggest confirming because they might not automatically grant the discount.

Splooge McDuck
12-05-12, 03:11
Does Goi still do the early bird special. 40 house fee before 7 pm? I would like to try Vivian but wouldn't mind saving 10 dollars. XXXmas is coming soon so I've been pinching pennies. Is she available during the day time and is that MS Kay working during the day too? I like see her too.
Is MaMa Kay available? I know some of the other places like Linda at Golden Queen is available if they short on girls. Man, I like the challenge of tapping the MaMa.Who is the main attraction here? The V or The K. Hahaha. Already PM'd you Bowah. Would it be weird if I call to ask if mama Kay is working before heading down LOL. Cus I only wunna go there when she's there.

Anyway. Mama Kay, is there during the day / Last time I wanted her to stay, but around sun down is when she went away.

Subway45
12-05-12, 11:39
Did someone mention that Star who used to work at Kison is now at Goi? Enjoyed her even though she was kind of quirky in a cute way.

Skinman52
12-05-12, 18:21
Had Vivian recently for the first time. She was just terrific. Enjoyed talking to her. Talked about a lot of things during the almost 2 hours I spent with her. Being a first time customer did not phase her because mama remembered I came in looking for her one day but she was sleeping so did not connect. Mama told her I was cool, no worry. BTW-Mamasan very playful too. Showed me her fakies and asked if I wanted to do her one day soon. Was funny the way Vivian brought up her short list of "rules". No problem with me. I am the same way:I like cleanliness and have an acute dislike for bad body odors of any type. Easy one. The other one:no tongue up the love tunnel. No DFK (damn). Bummer but OK, livable. No mention of no DATO. When she disrobed I was very pleased. Viv is very petite, more on the shorter side, not a classic spinner IMO but very nice body, firm with perky A's, nice, long suckable nips. Kitty was trimmed nicely when she showed it to me and said "you lick & suck right here" (touching her very noticeable cum button) I likee. So she says I smell nice all over after a thorough body check as I had showered before. Then Viv explained that IF an uncircumsized customer comes in, automatic CBJ because of some previous VERY unpleasant odoriferous surprises. If he is clean and has a unhooded herman like me, most likely a BBBJ will be given to the lucky recipient. Boy, I was lucky that night! She gave me a long long very pleasureable BBBJ. Excellent technique with soft love sounds thrown in, almost CIM many times but she could sense and would ease up when I got close to popping. I said "my turn" but she did not want to stop right away and kept going until I sat up and moved towards her kitty. Then she laid down and said "OK, I enjoy now". She REALLY did enjoy DATY. She has all the moves when getting it:up & down, sideways, circular in addition to the nice oohs & ahhs. I would run my tongue down her crack and stick my tongue in there and she would pull back a little while I snickered at her. She would just smile. She worked it until having an intense "O". Mounted in doggie after getting capped, did mish, cg, rcg, back to doggie andpopped after a very enjoyable fuck. Cleaned up a bit. And just laid back on the table and talked for a long while. Mamasan must have called time 3 times, Viv would say something in Korean and mamasan just left us alone after awhile. Found out a lot about her. Talked about a bad experience she said had happened recently that caused a lot of her regulars to stop coming to see her. I said you can count me as a "regular" from now on as I felt we made a great connection. All the while, lying together, hugging and kissing during which I would DFK her, she would pull back, look at me and we would just laugh. I really enjoyed her. BBBJ was exceptional. A definite repeat for me!

Vivian. L:8 Cute face, dreamy eyes, nice long hair that reminds me of a HS GF, nice firm body, tight pussy, firm, dimpled butt, yummy-wanted to DATO but chikon out.

A:9 Has some rules which did not bother me, sweet girl, made me feel very comfortable almost as though I been seeing her for years.

S:10 I enjoyed the entire session. No rush. Excellent BBBJ & CFS technique. She is a sweetheart. I look forward to seeing her again.

Dropped:.5 HF $.5 Vivian.

Skinman52

BrainDeadXXX
12-05-12, 21:16
Who is the main attraction here? The V or The K. Hahaha. Already PM'd you Bowah. Would it be weird if I call to ask if mama Kay is working before heading down LOL. Cus I only wunna go there when she's there.

Anyway. Mama Kay, is there during the day / Last time I wanted her to stay, but around sun down is when she went away.
The current ads that I saw no longer mention the discount, but perhaps there is no harm in inquiring when you go.

Even if things change and it is mentioned, I suggest confirming because they might not automatically grant the discount.Mahalos. I will call to ask about the house fee before going and might ask about mama Kay too. LOL!

Kalani69
12-06-12, 14:59
Is there any provider at Goi to AVOID?

H Mobius
12-06-12, 19:06
Is there any provider at Goi to AVOID?Unless they are still 'ramping-up', there are only 3 girls there the last I saw; two Korean and one haole. Aside from Stella being YMMV, I haven't heard anything bad as far as a recommendation to avoid.

NotSoOriganal
12-06-12, 23:25
Dipped in the white girl Nicole today. Gona make it brief and fair.

L. 6.5 (pictures are heavily Photoshoped and she's a bit bigger than I. Thought) A. 7 (smart girl, good talker, dirty mind) S. 7 (all covered, no DFK not even a LFK, no DATY, and said she didn't like Greece (guess I was to big)

Overall an OK sesh, although I did specifically like watching her Gag on my dick which IMO was pretty sexy.

I was saved up so I came. Pretty quick sadly so I didn't make it last long. Only really got mish in. After my first pop we. Sat and talked, got hard again and started a nice gag job again but. Stoppedc asking for more tip cause our. Time was up so left me high and dry. Asked for a HJ but in the middle of it I said fuck it and made another funny decision.

Said I wad done and gave up so I got dressed, gave her $.5 smiled exchanged pleasantries walked me to the door and. I left. I found. Out. That Vivian was checking me out and got pisses that I didn't pick her so that gives me another incentive. To go back to. Goi.

Well since its the holidays I'm. Gona go treat my self again since I didn't get any DFK so ill BRB guys!

NSO

NotSoOriganal
12-07-12, 00:43

L. 6.5 (pictures are heavily Photoshoped and she's a bit bigger than I. Thought) A. 7 (smart girl, good talker, dirty mind) S. 7 (all covered, no DFK not even a LFK, no DATY, and said she didn't like Greece (guess I was to big)

Overall an OK sesh, although I did specifically like watching her Gag on my dick which IMO was pretty sexy.

I was saved up so I came. Pretty quick sadly so I didn't make it last long. Only really got mish in. After my first pop we. Sat and talked, got hard again and started a nice gag job again but. Stoppedc asking for more tip cause our. Time was up so left me high and dry. Asked for a HJ but in the middle of it I said fuck it and made another funny decision.

Said I wad done and gave up so I got dressed, gave her $.5 smiled exchanged pleasantries walked me to the door and. I left. I found. Out. That Vivian was checking me out and got pisses that I didn't pick her so that gives me another incentive. To go back to. Goi.

Well since its the holidays I'm. Gona go treat my self again since I didn't get any DFK so ill BRB guys!

NSO

NotSoOriganal
12-07-12, 01:20

NSO

Alika T9
12-07-12, 03:59
Had Vivian and she is very sweet. BBBJ and Dfk, but I still believe YMMV. I got along great with her and would definitely repeat again. She is very pretty and has more of that girl next door look. She actually gave a really great blow job and had an excellent attitude. Definitely would recommend her to others, but give her some respect and I'm sure she will treat you well.

Genji 808
12-07-12, 18:05
Had Vivian and she is very sweet. BBBJ and Dfk, but I still believe YMMV. I got along great with her and would definitely repeat again. She is very pretty and has more of that girl next door look. She actually gave a really great blow job and had an excellent attitude. Definitely would recommend her to others, but give her some respect and I'm sure she will treat you well.Good to hear this. The Viv is a sweet girl. BBBJ is definitely her best asset.

Gmanhawaii
12-10-12, 22:05
Got a chance to see Vivian this afternoon. Like others describe she is sweet and pretty, a bit on the small size but it works for me. She reminds me of a Korean airline stewardess I know. I asked for a massage and was pleasantly surprised it was better than I expected. It was a no rush session. I'll be back for more.

BrainDeadXXX
12-13-12, 10:42
It was a hard choice deciding between the good reviews for Vivian and Nara (Rose). But one thing that stood out to me and my little head was so many guys reporting Vivian gives the best BJ. So Vivian it is then. That BBBJ lived up to the hype. She said her rules at 1st like others reported but in a polite manner. But when she started sucking she sternly instructed,"No shoot in mouth!" Whatever you say girl. So on goes the cover and we do some grinds, some squatting, some LFK. Flipped over for Mish with more LFK. Had to get some DS in there, then back to Mish again so I can release, then kiss her just a little while longer as I am still inside her warm nani. Always a great way to finish. L / 8. 5 A / 8. 5 S / 9. Damage was. 4 HF $.5 Tip.

Hilifter37
12-18-12, 17:27
I am keeping it real. Since the Michelle who is older and less attractive than Vivian can do well for years at VIP, Vivian would have have no trouble making a very good living at VIP and the competition there, without giving any extras. And Vivian would be near the top at VIP or any other AMP in town.I agree, Vivian could make money and compete anywhere, but she can't handle the volume of clients per day as the others can. Her looks, especially her face is tops for me, while her body is only above average; F = 10, B = 8. 5. She is my new ATF for reasons other than Service. I would marry her anytime, anywhere, anyplace, etc.

Blade82
12-18-12, 21:04
I am keeping it real. Since the Michelle who is older and less attractive than Vivian can do well for years at VIP, Vivian would have have no trouble making a very good living at VIP and the competition there, without giving any extras. And Vivian would be near the top at VIP or any other AMP in town.To do well at a AMP is a completely different story than being at the top. Pretty much any girl at a AMP makes more money than an average joe. Especially the ones at VIP since they probably get the most traffic of all the AMPs. But because of the volume of young girls there, her salary probably would be cut in half. In other words, I think a providers at VIP income is more steady than elsewhere. This is all granted Viv's service is all covered. VIP is a tourist spot, so majority of the customers will not know the rep of providers. So with so many young providers, who do you think will go first? Why do you think she is at Goi now? Because its where she will standout as the lonestar.

RadioHazard
12-18-12, 21:30
The way I see it. All the AMP girls do well. Its all subjective but even the worst AMP girls probably make why more than the avg. Monger here. I think girls move around mainly for other reasons not making more or less money unless of course the AMP was completely dead.

From my recent recons and mongering. Rarely do I find a AMP being slow regardless of the lineup or girls.

To do well at a AMP is a completely different story than being at the top. Pretty much any girl at a AMP makes more money than an average joe. Especially the ones at VIP since they probably get the most traffic of all the AMPs. But because of the volume of young girls there, her salary probably would be cut in half. In other words, I think a providers at VIP income is more steady than elsewhere. This is all granted Viv's service is all covered. VIP is a tourist spot, so majority of the customers will not know the rep of providers. So with so many young providers, who do you think will go first? Why do you think she is at Goi now? Because its where she will standout as the lonestar.

NotSoOriganal
12-22-12, 07:56
Think of this as another YMMV thing.

Sampled Vivian today. Nice woman, sort of a language barrier at first due to her heavy Korean accent and my deep drawl but once I slowed my voice it became somewhat easier to communicate, but still had to repeat things a few times but that didn't really detract from the sesh.

My opinion:

L. 7.5, Vivian is pretty but not knock down smokin'. Tight petite body, tiny A's, large nips. But to me now that I got a fuller look she's just pretty.

A. 9, I did dig her attitude though, she was straight forward, seemed real as could be as far as what she liked and disliked. I got a sense she's been round the block a lot and knows her shit and won't take it. I respect that.

S. 8, The overall sesh was fun but really could have been better, either I'm to big (size wise) or what but she couldn't really take all of me, she tried and was a trooper about it, she gave LFK first with tounge then none, DATY was just me licking her nub, she's all natural for you gents who like that. She is IMO SUPER TIGHT once the rub went on it was CG, RCG, Some mish, then standing mish. Finished in mish LFK while I was still in her. She made some noise but I assume it was just cause I was to long and it hurt I guess.

End Result:

She did give me the full hour and never once did rush me, Hell it was me who heard the timer go off and she called me bat ears cause it was far from the room. Fun time but I don't think I'll repeat simply cause I know other girls who can take what I can dish. She may be a lot of you guys ATF and more power to ya, just not me. And I don't think ill return to Goi. Saw that Mink girl on the way out YIKES!

Ohhhh yeaaaaa. Who was the haole guy wearing red bandana when I walked in? I just winked and nodded my head at ya don't be shy! Hahaha j / k I'm pretty smooth when it comes to running into other mongers.

Anyway monger safe G's. NSO!

Hilifter37
12-22-12, 13:25
I don't think ill return to Goi. Saw that Mink girl on the way out YIKES!I only see Viv when I go to Goi, so I don't know the rest of the lineup? I know Nikki advertises here on USASG, but she is too thick for my taste. How did Mink look to you. MILF, thick, etc, that makes you go "YIKES!"?

Alohaoe
12-22-12, 18:46
I only see Viv when I go to Goi, so I don't know the rest of the lineup? I know Nikki advertises here on USASG, but she is too thick for my taste. How did Mink look to you. MILF, thick, etc, that makes you go "YIKES!"?Mink has a very nice body with nice boobs I was surprise when she drop her laundry. Did very thing covered no rush no complants.

Alohaoe

NotSoOriganal
12-22-12, 19:43
I only see Viv when I go to Goi, so I don't know the rest of the lineup? I know Nikki advertises here on USASG, but she is too thick for my taste. How did Mink look to you. MILF, thick, etc, that makes you go "YIKES!"?I don't care much for women who swim in makeup and that mink was COVERED in it, and that face was to Korean plastic surgery for me. Body looked ok, but those two knocks were deal breakers for me.

Member #4374
12-24-12, 00:02
Vivian blew me away with her BBBJCIM. (The only down part about it was some smallkine teef action while she did it). She looks hot. She's a young petite Korean babe.

The other hoes there were not my style. I seen 2 big white girls and an older Korean lady.

And no Summer at Goi any more either. She's a curvy white girl with some tats and the one on the lower back says something about Florida.

Hilifter37
01-07-13, 02:33
Asked Viv to marry me, so that I can give up mongering. She shot me down. Found out later from a friend that she is a US citizen, so she no need green card or anything like that. Damn, my one chance I could have had slipped away, now feeling all depressed. Too shamed to go back now since being shot down.

Hypo Luxa
01-07-13, 03:06
Asked Viv to marry me, so that I can give up mongering. She shot me down. Found out later from a friend that she is a US citizen, so she no need green card or anything like that. Damn, my one chance I could have had slipped away, now feeling all depressed. Too shamed to go back now since being shot down.Are you serious? Dude, it would only end in misery at best.

Hilifter37
01-07-13, 09:59
Are you serious? Dude, it would only end in misery at best.Yeah, she told me I was the third guy she shot down this past weekend. Viv's services are good, but not the best for me, but I enjoy spending time with her the most. Her face makes me weak in the knees and I was serious when I told her I would give up mongering for her. But she said she rather just be good friends and leave it at that. What is the term for a LVB in an AMP setting?

Kurocha
01-07-13, 11:43
Yeah, she told me I was the third guy she shot down this past weekend. Viv's services are good, but not the best for me, but I enjoy spending time with her the most. Her face makes me weak in the knees and I was serious when I told her I would give up mongering for her. But she said she rather just be good friends and leave it at that. What is the term for a LVB in an AMP setting?Just curious, what was the most time you ever spent with her outside of the AMP? I had a similar experience with an AMP girl a couple of years ago. Everytime I was with her at the AMP was like a honeymoon. Then I decided to ask her out and spend a whole day with her. We left the AMP, had dinner, spent the night at a hotel, all nite sex, but after that it went downhill. Not much in common except for the sex, obvious cultural differnces, she didn't know anything about sports, when talked about her family, I could see why she worked at the AMP, lots of bills, problems with siblings, parents getting old, need medical care. Not the kind of woman that would stay at home and be happy. That 24 hour session was the best learning experience I ever had and realized that it would be hard to take a working girl out of her world and try to bring her into yours.

Hilifter37
01-07-13, 13:02
Just curious, what was the most time you ever spent with her outside of the AMP? I had a similar experience with an AMP girl a couple of years ago. Everytime I was with her at the AMP was like a honeymoon. Then I decided to ask her out and spend a whole day with her. We left the AMP, had dinner, spent the night at a hotel, all nite sex, but after that it went downhill. Not much in common except for the sex, obvious cultural differnces, she didn't know anything about sports, when talked about her family, I could see why she worked at the AMP, lots of bills, problems with siblings, parents getting old, need medical care. Not the kind of woman that would stay at home and be happy. That 24 hour session was the best learning experience I ever had and realized that it would be hard to take a working girl out of her world and try to bring her into yours.Your post makes me truly realize how pathetic and delusional I am when it comes to Viv. She has rebuffed every attempt I made to meet her outside of the AMP. My Korean language is not too bad, so for the most part we talk in Korean now. I am just grasping at straws, seeing something that is not there. I guess I am a little tired of AMPs again and want something more than just fucking with random girls over and over. It is weird and I just can't understand why I only feel this way with Viv. In the past week, I repeated with Sua twice, but can't "see" or imagine myself married to her, while I daydream about Viv almost everyday now. I know I am just fucked up and need my head examined.

Mipene77
01-07-13, 14:26
Your post makes me truly realize how pathetic and delusional I am when it comes to Viv. She has rebuffed every attempt I made to meet her outside of the AMP. My Korean language is not too bad, so for the most part we talk in Korean now. I am just grasping at straws, seeing something that is not there. I guess I am a little tired of AMPs again and want something more than just fucking with random girls over and over. It is weird and I just can't understand why I only feel this way with Viv. In the past week, I repeated with Sua twice, but can't "see" or imagine myself married to her, while I daydream about Viv almost everyday now. I know I am just fucked up and need my head examined.Let her go, because once the endorphins kick in you will probably lose control of your logical thoughts and your emotions will take over. Then you are trapped in that horrible disease called LOVE. And as Ozzy Osbourne sang in the original song "Black Sabbath" from their debut album: "Oh no please God help me!"

Uki Eater
01-07-13, 15:52
I guess I am a little tired of AMPs again and want something more than just fucking with random girls over and over. It is weird and I just can't understand why I only feel this way with Viv. In the past week, I repeated with Sua twice, but can't "see" or imagine myself married to her, while I daydream about Viv almost everyday now. I know I am just fucked up and need my head examined.It is not weird at all. When you go to AMPs, for the moment you maybe focused on just banging random providers but, eventually in time you may come across a provider that you become attracted to and see her more than just a provider to bang. Sua may be an attractive provider but, that doesn't mean you're attracted to her based on her looks alone.

Genji 808
01-07-13, 17:27
Yes, it happens bro. The Viv is a sweetheart for sure with the cute babyface. I cannot fault you for trying to see her outside the AMP. One thing I learned from being in the hobby for a while is most of the providers have a AMP side and the personal side. I try to stay on the AMP side, much fun and less drama. When I get too close to the provider, their personal side comes out and it can be disappointing, shocking, turn off, etc. Whenever this happens, I take a break and see someone else. It also helps to clear the mind and not think of that provider too much. I should follow my own advice LOL. Keep on banging.

Blade82
01-07-13, 18:48
Yeah, she told me I was the third guy she shot down this past weekend. Viv's services are good, but not the best for me, but I enjoy spending time with her the most. Her face makes me weak in the knees and I was serious when I told her I would give up mongering for her. But she said she rather just be good friends and leave it at that. What is the term for a LVB in an AMP setting?Don't mean to be negative bro, but you do know if she is reading this it wouldn't be too hard for her to spot you right? Anyway, did you really just ask her to marry you? Or did you basically formally ask her out? Did things get to a personal level between you 2? Anyway, regardless my advice is just take it for what it is. She probably did you a favor by shooting you down. You may feel gutfed now, but there would be lots of room for you to feel beheaded had she answered yes.

Ocolumbo
01-07-13, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4374
01-07-13, 21:12
Yeah, Vivian would be the perfect woman: if she weren't a prostitute. They say U can't turn a ho into a housewife becuz they are emotionally handicapped from their time as a prostitute. Plus, fast easy money is their drug and its harder for them to kick than batu.

Just go talk to boboras and hook up with one of them. They're not as hot as Korean: they're like VW and Korean is like Mercedes. But who cares, they're fun to phuck and are good LTRs. (Until they get boring and annoying then U gotta go bury them in the sugarcane fields).

Ocolumbo
01-07-13, 23:04
Yeah, Vivian would be the perfect woman: if she weren't a prostitute. They say U can't turn a ho into a housewife becuz they are emotionally handicapped from their time as a prostitute. Plus, fast easy money is their drug and its harder for them to kick than batu.

Just go talk to boboras and hook up with one of them. They're not as hot as Korean: they're like VW and Korean is like Mercedes. But who cares, they're fun to phuck and are good LTRs. (Until they get boring and annoying then U got to go bury them in the sugarcane fields).You mean like once a combat veteran always a killer?

Hilifter37
01-08-13, 01:48
Just go talk to boboras and hook up with one of them. They're not as hot as Korean: they're like VW and Korean is like Mercedes. But who cares, they're fun to phuck and are good LTRs.Sorry, but what is a boboras and how do I hook up with them? I lived here for more than 30 years but have not picked up much pidgen or local slang.

Playboy54
01-08-13, 06:32
Hillifter37. No problem with wanting to love a girl who works at an AMP. Just understand these women had have experience with many men. So you really got to be honest and tell her how you feel. You should get her a card with a hand written letter and explain you like her and want to take her to dinner on Valantines Day. Ask her to please call you. If she does not call you. Just keep seeing her at the AMP and enjoy that time. Just understand you must be true to her and not frequent other girls. I romanced one girl at an AMP really hard. She gave some real extras. One visit she finally told me she has a lot of family debt (gambling) and would need to do the AMP for a few years. So she could not commit to a relationship. This was a New Yorker. One day I came in. We had a great time. Then she started crying and said she was leaving the next day and wished things could have been different. She said she was sad that I would be able to love so many women at the AMP, and she could never love anyone.

Playboy54

The more you love a Korean girl. The more she loves you. But understand its hard to be a Korean woman and they just can drop everything for love if they have made a family obligation.

Sorry, but what is a boboras and how do I hook up with them? I lived here for more than 30 years but have not picked up much pidgen or local slang.

Blade82
01-08-13, 14:26
For what its worth Hilfiter, I do believe theres a better chance in a relationship with a AMP girl rather than a bg. Most AMP girls at least have a better grasp on reality opposed to a bg.

Kinderfeld
01-08-13, 17:03
Sorry, but what is a boboras and how do I hook up with them? I lived here for more than 30 years but have not picked up much pidgen or local slang.Bobora's are japanese tourist girls. They usually are in groups of 2 or more, so hang out in waiks and bring a friend. Some knowledge of the japanese language helps, but not necessary.

Puinsai808
01-09-13, 01:42
Sorry, but what is a boboras and how do I hook up with them? I lived here for more than 30 years but have not picked up much pidgen or local slang.808-state pidgin slang: FOB or JOJ (fresh off the boat or just of the jet). From japan. 1st generation japanese countryman whose 1st language is japanese, and speaks no english, or very little english.

Source: Urban Dictionary

Bowah57
01-09-13, 02:41
You mean like once a combat veteran always a killer?In my field, I know at least 4 couples that hooked up with either a provider or BG. Till this day, they're still happily married with kids. But there is one catch, they all have money. I can honestly tell you that the girls didn't married the guy just for the money. These girls are tired of jumping from one dick to another. The guys are also tired plugging one hoe to another. Sound stupid but makes sense. And believe me, my friends / guys that I know said the sex is still good till this day. These are guys that we go mongering back in 82-83.

Just my 2 cents.

Idusixtyning
01-09-13, 04:21
Your post makes me truly realize how pathetic and delusional I am when it comes to Viv. She has rebuffed every attempt I made to meet her outside of the AMP. My Korean language is not too bad, so for the most part we talk in Korean now. I am just grasping at straws, seeing something that is not there. I guess I am a little tired of AMPs again and want something more than just fucking with random girls over and over. It is weird and I just can't understand why I only feel this way with Viv. In the past week, I repeated with Sua twice, but can't "see" or imagine myself married to her, while I daydream about Viv almost everyday now. I know I am just fucked up and need my head examined.You're getting trapped in the AMPs. It's a quick and easy "pretend" intimacy for an exchange of money. If you have money to spend and are not seasoned, you can get addicted to it. Get out in the real world and date normal women. Go to the AMPs to supplement but not replace normalcy. I think the last thing a provider would want is someone obsessed with them too.

YG365
01-09-13, 07:34
You're getting trapped in the AMPs. It's a quick and easy "pretend" intimacy for an exchange of money. If you have money to spend and are not seasoned, you can get addicted to it. Get out in the real world and date normal women. Go to the AMPs to supplement but not replace normalcy. I think the last thing a provider would want is someone obsessed with them too.I completely agree. If mongers spend half the money on real girls instead of AMP girls and are seeking GFE, you're more likely to receive it in the real world. I have a GF that actually puts out for free and either cooks or buys me a meal afterwards to! It's still nice to hit an AMP every once in awhile for a change up to though.

Hilifter37
01-09-13, 09:55
You're getting trapped in the AMPs. It's a quick and easy "pretend" intimacy for an exchange of money. If you have money to spend and are not seasoned, you can get addicted to it. Get out in the real world and date normal women. Go to the AMPs to supplement but not replace normalcy. I think the last thing a provider would want is someone obsessed with them too.Yeah, I will take you guys' advice and try to seek a little more normalcy and date regular women. I don't have game, but I was told I don't look too bad in other people's opinions (although I think I look hideous). I am not bulking up anymore due to injuries so I can try to be more normal, if that makes any sense. Multiple providers told me one of the scariest things they encounter is an obsessed customer or stalker. Maybe they can see it in my eyes that I could be like one of those really crazy guys. LOL.

Uki Eater
01-09-13, 14:36
Yeah, I will take you guys' advice and try to seek a little more normalcy and date regular women. I don't have game, but I was told I don't look too bad in other people's opinions (although I think I look hideous). I am not bulking up anymore due to injuries so I can try to be more normal, if that makes any sense.If you're physically big, you can intimidate the girls or people in general. Plus, I think it's better that you slim down and have more muscular definition than bulk. Your face will be less puffy / bloated when you do trim down.

Vegas1964
01-20-13, 17:59
Just curious, what was the most time you ever spent with her outside of the AMP? I had a similar experience with an AMP girl a couple of years ago. Everytime I was with her at the AMP was like a honeymoon. Then I decided to ask her out and spend a whole day with her. We left the AMP, had dinner, spent the night at a hotel, all nite sex, but after that it went downhill. Not much in common except for the sex, obvious cultural differnces, she didn't know anything about sports, when talked about her family, I could see why she worked at the AMP, lots of bills, problems with siblings, parents getting old, need medical care. Not the kind of woman that would stay at home and be happy. That 24 hour session was the best learning experience I ever had and realized that it would be hard to take a working girl out of her world and try to bring her into yours.I also had a couple real relationships with AMP girls in the past. A romantic relationship with an AMP girls is no different than that with a non-AMP girl. If two persons are not culturally or personality-wise compatible, the relationship will not last.

My personal experience likewise was a mixed bag. One relationship last over 8 years with the last 4 years two of us living together and had a pretty normal life. The other experience lasted only one year but it was my fault that forced the break-up, and I still regret my mistake.

Virtua Stick
01-21-13, 23:30
Yeah, I will take you guys' advice and try to seek a little more normalcy and date regular women. I don't have game, but I was told I don't look too bad in other people's opinions (although I think I look hideous). I am not bulking up anymore due to injuries so I can try to be more normal, if that makes any sense. Multiple providers told me one of the scariest things they encounter is an obsessed customer or stalker. Maybe they can see it in my eyes that I could be like one of those really crazy guys. LOL.Brother Hilifter,

Like a lot of other braddahs have already said, AMP girls have a different frame of reference. It is easy to fall for a lot of them because they happen to satisfy a need. Biologically, that intimacy makes it hormonally easier to bond but albeit at a superficial (reptilian) level. A lot of AMP girls are also used to having a lot of available cash or want a lot of available cash. It is far better to have a regular girl to date and bring to family functions and weddings and stuffs without having to worry about what % of guys she's f*cked.

As for game, it's like being in the NBA or NFL. You tailor your game to your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. You say you think you look hideous but I'm sure you're not. My friend, however, was not a very good looking guy at all! Not a pretty boy face, overweight, hairy in the wrong places and losing hair in the wrong places. However, he had a self deprecating sense of humor and could turn things around and make people smile. He also had a decent voice and played the guitar. He ended up meeting and marrying a really attractive girl. Tons of guys couldn't believe it including myself. He just won the Super Bowl with a team others thought couldn't win but he played up his strengths. You can do the same brah. Now, he has like 4 kids because I'm sure he cannot stop screwing his hot wife. The bonus is that his wife is totally devoted to my friend, that's the killer part, but he treats her nice, just like when they first met. LOL. OK. That part is hard to do. Ask anyone.

Now get out there! GOGOGOGOGO!

VS

Ocolumbo
01-22-13, 01:12
Brother Hilifter,

Like a lot of other braddahs have already said, AMP girls have a different frame of reference. It is easy to fall for a lot of them because they happen to satisfy a need. Biologically, that intimacy makes it hormonally easier to bond but albeit at a superficial (reptilian) level. A lot of AMP girls are also used to having a lot of available cash or want a lot of available cash. It is far better to have a regular girl to date and bring to family functions and weddings and stuffs without having to worry about what % of guys she's f*cked.

As for game, it's like being in the NBA or NFL. You tailor your game to your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. You say you think you look hideous but I'm sure you're not. My friend, however, was not a very good looking guy at all! Not a pretty boy face, overweight, hairy in the wrong places and losing hair in the wrong places. However, he had a self deprecating sense of humor and could turn things around and make people smile. He also had a decent voice and played the guitar. He ended up meeting and marrying a really attractive girl. Tons of guys couldn't believe it including myself. He just won the Super Bowl with a team others thought couldn't win but he played up his strengths. You can do the same brah. Now, he has like 4 kids because I'm sure he cannot stop screwing his hot wife. The bonus is that his wife is totally devoted to my friend, that's the killer part, but he treats her nice, just like when they first met. LOL. OK. That part is hard to do. Ask anyone.

Now get out there! GOGOGOGOGO!

VSYour friend no need game cause he is a musician. Musicians can get more women than studly athletes can.

Stunna56
01-22-13, 03:01
It was a hard choice deciding between the good reviews for Vivian and Nara (Rose). But one thing that stood out to me and my little head was so many guys reporting Vivian gives the best BJ. So Vivian it is then. That BBBJ lived up to the hype. She said her rules at 1st like others reported but in a polite manner. But when she started sucking she sternly instructed,"No shoot in mouth!" Whatever you say girl. So on goes the cover and we do some grinds, some squatting, some LFK. Flipped over for Mish with more LFK. Had to get some DS in there, then back to Mish again so I can release, then kiss her just a little while longer as I am still inside her warm nani. Always a great way to finish. L / 8. 5 A / 8. 5 S / 9. Damage was. 4 HF $.5 Tip.$.5 tip is 50 bucks?

Kalani69
01-22-13, 13:34
$.5 tip is 50 bucks?Check FAQ- Forum Terms and Abbreviations.

$ = $100. 00.

$$ = $200. 00.

Etc.

0.1 = $10. 00.

0.5 = $50. 00.

Etc.

Therefore, $.5 = $150. 00

Blake123
01-23-13, 04:08
Check FAQ- Forum Terms and Abbreviations.

$ = $100. 00.

$$ = $200. 00.

Etc.

0. 1 = $10. 00.

0. 5 = $50. 00.

Etc.

Therefore, $.5 = $150. 00This system doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than confuse people. $.5 is easier understood as $150. Why not just say it that way.

Bowah57
01-23-13, 06:48
$.5 tip is 50 bucks?Man, just spend some time and read the forum. Most house fee is. 5=$50. Most tips is $.5=$150.

Now go and try it and most of the times, the second session with the girl gets better.

WraithOfGod
01-23-13, 06:53
This system doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than confuse people. $.5 is easier understood as $150. Why not just say it that way.I fully agree with you. I know that the $$ signs are supposed to ward of LE (we're not negotiating prices over the internet, I've been told) , but it seems ridiculous. I'll start using numbers if you will.

Blade82
01-23-13, 14:42
This system doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than confuse people. $.5 is easier understood as $150. Why not just say it that way.Confuse is exactly correct, and that includes LE who come on here. Before this was practiced among all forum members, but in recent years there have been a bunch of lazy noobs who never took a min to learn and just post in there way. As a result there can be confusion at times on what system is used. Personally I don't care but do feel the $$$. System is Jackson's thing and this is his site, so we should respect that. Its not rocket science, when I first came here I too was confused but because everyone practiced it, I figured it out within minutes.

Chik0848
01-23-13, 18:47
Confuse is exactly correct, and that includes LE who come on here. Before this was practiced among all forum members, but in recent years there have been a bunch of lazy noobs who never took a min to learn and just post in there way. As a result there can be confusion at times on what system is used. Personally I don't care but do feel the $$$. System is Jackson's thing and this is his site, so we should respect that. Its not rocket science, when I first came here I too was confused but because everyone practiced it, I figured it out within minutes.All noobs should read the information that Jackson has posted for the forum. It's not difficult to understand. If they look at the bottom of the page, information about posting information is provided. It's like reading the phamplets provided for setting up a computer or appliance.

Blake123
01-24-13, 04:52
Check FAQ- Forum Terms and Abbreviations.

$ = $100. 00.

$$ = $200. 00.

Etc.

0. 1 = $10. 00.

0. 5 = $50. 00.

Etc.

Therefore, $.5 = $150. 00
This system doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than confuse people. $.5 is easier understood as $150. Why not just say it that way.
I fully agree with you. I know that the $$ signs are supposed to ward of LE (we're not negotiating prices over the internet, I've been told) , but it seems ridiculous. I'll start using numbers if you will.Yes, it's rediculous to assume LE is clueless (as if they cannot read and understand the FAQ page like everyone else) and that only we mongers are in the know. Regardless of the amount of money however stated in a monger's posting, it is clearly obvious that money is being exchanged--to LE, any amount in return for sex is illegal. I too, will use numbers only so as not to confuse.

Vegas1964
01-24-13, 15:40
This system doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than confuse people. $.5 is easier understood as $150. Why not just say it that way.LE can testify in a court of law and explains away the notation even without making reference to what are documented in the FAQ.

Jet Black
01-31-13, 12:49
Can one confirm if Goi / Hanabi is out-of-business?

Passed by early AM today. No OPEN neon sign. Not off, just non-existence. Neither is their Hanabi sign. Much appreciated.

JB

Spartacus77
02-01-13, 03:06
Can one confirm if Goi / Hanabi is out-of-business?

Passed by early AM today. No OPEN neon sign. Not off, just non-existence. Neither is their Hanabi sign. Much appreciated.

JBGoi is still running BP ads and someone answered the phone when I called,"haole girl and Asian girl working tonight." Sounds like they are still in business to me.

Hilifter37
02-02-13, 08:20
Goi is still running BP ads and someone answered the phone when I called,"haole girl and Asian girl working tonight." Sounds like they are still in business to me.Yes, they are still open. Also, saw the "Open" neon light has been turned on when I drove past Keeaumoku. My ATF Viv still there with Nikki (white girl).

Johny Walker
02-02-13, 13:48
Yes, they are still open. Also, saw the "Open" neon light has been turned on when I drove past Keeaumoku. My ATF Viv still there with Nikki (white girl).Viv is a sweetie but that white girl is just a *****!

SilverTurbo
02-03-13, 14:23
Anybody tried Mayu? How is she?

Secret Agent
02-18-13, 05:36
Recently visited her again, still a sweet, younger provider IMO. Her pretty face and unbelievable BBBJ alone makes it worth the visit, let alone penetrating her pussy. However she still cannot take a hard pounding, nothing new. But what is new is the Bush she's been sporting lately. I must admit I am not a fan of Bush. But that didn't stop me from eating her sweet snatch till my mouth got tired.

Looks- 7. 5 for body. 9 for face.

Service- 8. BBBJ is outstanding, everything else covered.

Attitude- 8.

1. 6 plus. 5.

Harry5142
02-19-13, 01:56
I wouldn't pass on the white girl at Goi. I tried her out three times in the last few months. The first time was a bit of a letdown because she wasn't exactly in person what her well-airbrushed BP had led me to believe. However, I went ahead with the session because there was something about her that I found attractive. She's a good-looking woman, a bit thicker than the ad suggests and she's a sexual freak. She can take a pounding, she's not a clock watcher, there's no SW attitude, no upselling and no rushing. She's a great personality and she's a fantastic fuck. So, live a little and give the thick white girl a shot. That's one of the reasons we are in this hobby, yes? Some experimentation with variety.

Bowah57
03-18-13, 23:42
Why no reports on Vivian? Maybe they slow and for the mongers "this is a good sign". The provider no beed rush between clients and the poji is well rested. That mean DATY is on the menu. Usually the girks no like DATY because we so gooood that they O and O then no can work. Hehe. I will TOFTT tmr and see if anything to report back.

Member #4374
04-04-13, 06:18
Damn, just had me some Vivian. I forgot how young and pretty she is. And her skin is so damn smooth.

She said she's going vacation "soon", but I don't know exactly when.

Also, they added an extra door right near where the stairs is at Goi. (Like U fuckers care).

Local1234
04-07-13, 16:23
I wouldn't pass on the white girl at Goi. I tried her out three times in the last few months. The first time was a bit of a letdown because she wasn't exactly in person what her well-airbrushed BP had led me to believe. However, I went ahead with the session because there was something about her that I found attractive. She's a good-looking woman, a bit thicker than the ad suggests and she's a sexual freak. She can take a pounding, she's not a clock watcher, there's no SW attitude, no upselling and no rushing. She's a great personality and she's a fantastic fuck. So, live a little and give the thick white girl a shot. That's one of the reasons we are in this hobby, yes? Some experimentation with variety.Nicole looks great in DS and no rush.

Pineapple Kid
04-07-13, 18:13
Is she back at Goi. I've always wanted to try, but, my timing never worked out.

P. K.

Nicole looks great in DS and no rush.

LuckyStarr808
04-13-13, 14:48
Is she back at Goi. I've always wanted to try, but, my timing never worked out.

P. K.Exactly what is the line up at Goi? Doesn't look like many members here go to Goi. And when they do, they just go with tried and true cutie pie Vivian. Who else works here besides Vivian?

Kagasain
05-04-13, 02:36
I think she might be the only one working there. I been meaning to post about her but kept forgetting. Anyways after reading the forums I decided to see her, to my surpise she was available. I didn't even ask by name, decided to take my chances. Looks like a average girl 7. Service 5 attitude 4. I beleive that service and attitude reflect one another so there the low numbers. First she went though the usual LE questions then told me since this was my first time I had to shower by myself, but next time she would give me a TS. (-1 I never know why the girls think a TS is such a big deal) After the shower she had me lay on my back, and the usual light kisses motion but I noticed that her breath stunk, not from kimichi but more like morning breath or something (-2 if they have me do the mouthwash, then you would think they would be able to) lucky there wasn't to much DFK with her but (-3) still junior was ready to go since she was hot and doing the right things for him, figure just stay away from her mouth. So she CJ him and then we did doggy. She took a nice pounding so (+1 for service) after wards she wanted mish, well junior started to get soft because of the bad breath, so finally she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I agreed but instead recived a HJ (-4) she went to give me a lecture about my skills so (-5) finally junior came. Since I wasn't really pleased I gave her about $.30 she counted the money in front of me (-6) and made a issue about the last. 20 so I just pretended that I miscounted and handed it to her. HF was. 50, I really beleive that we should pay the girls what we think is fair, but I guess $.50 is the standard now and any additional tip is on the monger. Anways I would not repeat and maybe she and I were having bad days but those are my scores for her. I'm just going to stick with Aki and Joy as my AFT while looking for that PSE girl to compelte my triology.

H Mobius
05-04-13, 03:28
I think she might be the only one working there. I been meaning to post about her but kept forgetting. Anyways after reading the forums I decided to see her, to my surpise she was available. I didn't even ask by name, decided to take my chances. Looks like a average girl 7. Service 5 attitude 4. I beleive that service and attitude reflect one another so there the low numbers. First she went though the usual LE questions then told me since this was my first time I had to shower by myself, but next time she would give me a TS. (-1 I never know why the girls think a TS is such a big deal) After the shower she had me lay on my back, and the usual light kisses motion but I noticed that her breath stunk, not from kimichi but more like morning breath or something (-2 if they have me do the mouthwash, then you would think they would be able to) lucky there wasn't to much DFK with her but (-3) still junior was ready to go since she was hot and doing the right things for him, figure just stay away from her mouth. So she CJ him and then we did doggy. She took a nice pounding so (+1 for service) after wards she wanted mish, well junior started to get soft because of the bad breath, so finally she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I agreed but instead recived a HJ (-4) she went to give me a lecture about my skills so (-5) finally junior came. Since I wasn't really pleased I gave her about $.30 she counted the money in front of me (-6) and made a issue about the last. 20 so I just pretended that I miscounted and handed it to her. HF was. 50, I really beleive that we should pay the girls what we think is fair, but I guess $.50 is the standard now and any additional tip is on the monger. Anways I would not repeat and maybe she and I were having bad days but those are my scores for her. I'm just going to stick with Aki and Joy as my AFT while looking for that PSE girl to compelte my triology.I never tried Vivian but interacted with her a little. I did not think she would be all that great but never imagined an experience as bad as yours.

I have not been to Goi in many months. Back then I was seeing Lily, who was not in the ads. If she is still there, you might like her better. Big tits and voluptuous build, late 20's/early 30's k-girl. I liked her body and accommodating service but not the fact that I always had to self-shower, and eventually moved-on when she also started telling (not asking) me to take her for sushi and shopping.

Eman007
05-04-13, 15:20
I think she might be the only one working there. I been meaning to post about her but kept forgetting. Anyways after reading the forums I decided to see her, to my surpise she was available. I didn't even ask by name, decided to take my chances. Looks like a average girl 7. Service 5 attitude 4. I beleive that service and attitude reflect one another so there the low numbers. First she went though the usual LE questions then told me since this was my first time I had to shower by myself, but next time she would give me a TS. (-1 I never know why the girls think a TS is such a big deal) After the shower she had me lay on my back, and the usual light kisses motion but I noticed that her breath stunk, not from kimichi but more like morning breath or something (-2 if they have me do the mouthwash, then you would think they would be able to) lucky there wasn't to much DFK with her but (-3) still junior was ready to go since she was hot and doing the right things for him, figure just stay away from her mouth. So she CJ him and then we did doggy. She took a nice pounding so (+1 for service) after wards she wanted mish, well junior started to get soft because of the bad breath, so finally she asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I agreed but instead recived a HJ (-4) she went to give me a lecture about my skills so (-5) finally junior came. Since I wasn't really pleased I gave her about $.30 she counted the money in front of me (-6) and made a issue about the last. 20 so I just pretended that I miscounted and handed it to her. HF was. 50, I really beleive that we should pay the girls what we think is fair, but I guess $.50 is the standard now and any additional tip is on the monger. Anways I would not repeat and maybe she and I were having bad days but those are my scores for her. I'm just going to stick with Aki and Joy as my AFT while looking for that PSE girl to compelte my triology.Lackluster service, one of the best, BBBJCIM, wants full fee for just that, would repeat when rich and famous and just want a expensive great BJ then she's happy too, Lmao!

E

Jonny828
06-05-13, 02:10
I think you got the wrong girl. Went up there yesterday to check it out and found out Viv just got back from vacation on the 28th of May. She's totally hot and she's an asian. I heard there was a white there when she left. Guys check her out and theres 2 more of them. Real good service. Took my time too.

Jonny828
06-05-13, 02:14
Lackluster service, one of the best, BBBJCIM, wants full fee for just that, would repeat when rich and famous and just want a expensive great BJ then she's happy too, Lmao!

EThat wasnt Viv. She just got back from vacation.

Member #4374
07-07-13, 06:27
This thread should just be renamed "The Viv". (She's the only one at Goi, besides mama).

Anyway, I just had me some of that. Pretty good BBBJ. (When U're ready to puinsai U got to say,"I'm ready". Or else she'll just keep going and going 'til CIM). Anyway, she got a tight little body and the punani feels righteous. (CFS). Face is pretty good for a 808 AMP girl but not as hot as I remember from before. She's a winner in my opinion.

YG365
07-07-13, 07:31
This thread should just be renamed "The Viv". (She's the only one at Goi, besides mama).

Anyway, I just had me some of that. Pretty good BBBJ. (When U're ready to puinsai U got to say,"I'm ready". Or else she'll just keep going and going 'til CIM). Anyway, she got a tight little body and the punani feels righteous. (CFS). Face is pretty good for a 808 AMP girl but not as hot as I remember from before. She's a winner in my opinion.She can get really moody in my opinion. I've also seen reports with a lot of positive experience and some with negative experiences. I'm a pass on it. Mama is also on the menu FYI.

Member #4374
07-15-13, 03:15
I saw in the Korean free ad newspaper that Goi is for sale.

Had a couple other AMPs for sale but I didn't recognize the ph numbers.

Eman007
07-29-13, 18:25
That wasnt Viv. She just got back from vacation.It was her trust me.

YG365
07-30-13, 00:49
Vivian should really get out of the industry. Talk about bipolar! One visit she's great, the next a total *****. I really wouldn't recommend her to anyone I know to be completely honest.

YG

Genji 808
07-30-13, 17:42
I did her a few times and it was enough for me. Catch her on a good day and she is great but the session can go south really quickly. One little thing can set her off. Reminds me of Junko back in the day. I hear nowadays Junko has gotten mellower with age. Maybe I'll sample Viv in 15 years or so LOL.

RadioHazard
07-30-13, 19:57
The "one little thing get set her off". Reminds me of Yuri (TS) She is mia know. Anyone know where she is? Even though she would get full on bitchy she would still be a good rompe. Something about that bitchy attitude. I actually liked.

I did her a few times and it was enough for me. Catch her on a good day and she is great but the session can go south really quickly. One little thing can set her off. Reminds me of Junko back in the day. I hear nowadays Junko has gotten mellower with age. Maybe I'll sample Viv in 15 years or so LOL.

Ocolumbo
07-31-13, 16:14
Saw the Vivian on July 4th. She was my fireworks. First time since Pink. Second overall. Looks. Still the prettiest face. And this includes comparison with VIP. Service. I had GFE, with DFK. Attitude. The best. And why should it not be? I spoke up for her when others stayed silent.

The mama was hot too. Did not catch her name.

H Mobius
08-01-13, 03:03
The mama was hot too. Did not catch her name.Was she a tiny spinner? I wonder if Naomi is still mama there. She was a hot provider; without makeup and in the mama apron, I once almost did not recognize her.

Ocolumbo
08-02-13, 00:39
Was she a tiny spinner? I wonder if Naomi is still mama there. She was a hot provider; without makeup and in the mama apron, I once almost did not recognize her.In the afternoon she was in this cross wrap that accentuated what looked to be big naturals. Not spinner tiny. Korean in her 30s.

Ocolumbo
08-03-13, 14:01
In the afternoon she was in this cross wrap that accentuated what looked to be big naturals. Not spinner tiny. Korean in her 30s.The mama was the Angie. Good service and attitude, but below par looks. Pleasant face but soft body. Pooche. Hence, the dress. No big tits. Small naturals.

Johny Walker
09-01-13, 16:53
Stop by to check on Vivan, she gone for now, place is under new management, met new MS, said new girls coming this week, seen this ad posted this morning.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-of-yokohama-relaxation-40-house-fee-21/3264052

Blake123
09-02-13, 04:25
Stop by to check on Vivan, she gone for now, place is under new management, met new MS, said new girls coming this week, seen this ad posted this morning.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/grand-opening-of-yokohama-relaxation-40-house-fee-21/3264052Anyone know if the pics of Tasha are accurate?

Shopaholick
09-03-13, 17:38
Anyone know if the pics of Tasha are accurate?Dude! She pretty damn hot.

Tasha pics look accurate. Body looked just as good as the pics, trim, nice figure, no fat, B cups. Looked at least 6 ft tall in heels and about 115 lbs. Looked pretty young like between 28 to 32. Long straight flowing platinum blonde hair.

AlohaHotDog808
12-07-13, 14:43
Any reports on Suzie / Suzy / Susie? I've seen some on RubMaps but they are really kind of vague about what she looks like except "hot" or "Nice Korean" or whatever. How is the parlor itself now? In a way I'm scared to go back to former Goi (now called Yokohama), having spent so much time there, both on the clock and not on the clock, with Vivian and Mai (Mama).

Mahalos!

RickJames808
12-13-13, 20:04
Was leaving the lackluster Femme-nu last night when I decided to see what was happening at CDS. CDS was a toolbox (two ratchets on the couches) so my friend and I crept over to Goi. We were greeted by a massive titted petite filapina looking woman with a cute face. She appeared to be in her early 30's and said her name was Lily. I peeked in and saw skinny blonde in her20's and a latina or middle eastern looking girl who also appeared to be in her 20's. As a whole the ranged from slightly hot to definitely fuckable. The filipina's tits had me mezmerized but the latina's (face was very alluring. For the blonde, her rent or pimp fees must be due because she was desperate to lure my buddy in. She was promising him all kinds of good times and for that alone I was temped to hit it. My buddy started to make a drunken scene so I left before getting the blondes name. To quote MacArthur "I shall return.

RJ.