PDA

View Full Version : Gaston Park Steel Cage Match

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Concrete2
10-12-12, 18:33
Steve came up with a great idea today. Why don't we create another thread to have the rufuse that is passing for forum posts with any angry tones to go to. This new area will be the "take it outside" area everyone who has a beef can post away and not bother the other 99% of the board.

Also thought to ask our noble moderator to create a penalty box of sorts for those who create or continue disagreements in the regular sections of the board.

Sound like a good idea? Did to me.

Crete

Speedo4
10-12-12, 22:09
Steve came up with a great idea today. Why don't we create another thread to have the rufuse that is passing for forum posts with any angry tones to go to. This new area will be the "take it outside" area everyone who has a beef can post away and not bother the other 99% of the board.

Also thought to ask our noble moderator to create a penalty box of sorts for those who create or continue disagreements in the regular sections of the board.

Sound like a good idea? Did to me.

CreteThanks Concrete. This we hope with keep the board open for what it is actually designed for.

BootyCall
10-12-12, 22:20
Thanks Concrete. This we hope with keep the board open for what it is actually designed for.Best board meeting we've had in a long time. Hope its put to good use. My. 02. You the Man Crete.

KinkyMemphism
10-17-12, 14:38
AMEN wait is this not suppose to be arguments? All I see is praise LOL just joking good deal to have this thread. Also when we comment on our expirance with a provider they should be allowed to answer why but not attack the guy posting a review. Just my 2cents

ArisRose
10-17-12, 14:43
Does it get that serious in Memphis?

WolfKing
11-17-12, 04:19
Does it get that serious in Memphis?This board reflects the city it represents. Cliques are the rule. Racism will never be dead. Bullying is a way of life. Hell, this thread was started by one! I will pm you with more.

WolfKing

ArisRose
11-17-12, 09:19
This board reflects the city it represents. Cliques are the rule. Racism will never be dead. Bullying is a way of life. Hell, this thread was started by one! I will pm you with more.

WolfKingRacism?

Does that mean I won't be able to suck any juicy white cock when I come to Memphis?

I iz sad now.

Admin2
09-06-14, 00:38
I gave you your very own thread to do it. If anybody has a better idea, bring it.

A2

JohnGrow
02-12-16, 13:25
Nope. It's not neysa. I've got a few posts on here. Not many but a few.

Well it had been awhile since I booked with her. At least a couple of years. But then I saw her new post and thought I would give it another go. I had never had problems in the past. Especially nothing like I had read in here. I gave it another try and was pleased again. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe it pays to be a nice guy. Hell I don't know. She did mention that professor thing but we didn't discuss.

I'm just curious if anyone else is in the same boat as me etc.You have three posts total-two regarding Neysa, who has a terrible reputation. You have never contributed anything to the board, you're a newbie with a total of three posts, two of which are about Neysa and your encounters with her, according to you were two years apart. Sounds fishy to me. I'll file you under the unreliable narrator category.

JeffersonDavis
02-12-16, 18:39
You have three posts total-two regarding Neysa, who has a terrible reputation. You have never contributed anything to the board, you're a newbie with a total of three posts, two of which are about Neysa and your encounters with her, according to you were two years apart. Sounds fishy to me. I'll file you under the unreliable narrator category.Log me wherever you need to guy.

JohnGrow
02-13-16, 12:54
Log me wherever you need to guy.Plus you chose a racist, slave trading, traitor as a screen name.

JeffersonDavis
02-14-16, 13:34
Plus you chose a racist, slave trading, traitor as a screen name.Look before you guys get all worked into a tizzy, may I remind everyone that I have no active interest in who you go see to fulfill whatever needs you need met. I simply stated that the times well in the past and now recently, I have had nothing but a positive experience. And while yes that seems to be against the norm of what others have experienced, it was just my relaying this information and essentially asking if any others had received similar positive results.

I will go where I go and others will go where they go. It's an open forum designed for healthy discussions and relaying pertinent information.

Cassey26
04-13-16, 15:05
See my review in another section. Not relatable and a game player. Look elsewhere and don't waste your time.I apologize if you felt this way. When booking with me you have to let me know your a member I promise I'm real.

The Sofa
04-15-16, 09:11
I did. I told you my handle right off the bat so you could look it up. Gave you references like you asked. I did everything as asked and you still flaked out. Your not worth anyone's time when you do that crap. Again, I'd rather take my dreams elsewhere at a higher rate than a free one with Cassey. I suggest others look away from her too if you value your time.

I apologize if you felt this way. When booking with me you have to let me know your a member I promise I'm real.

Admin2
04-15-16, 10:10
I did. I told you my handle right off the bat so you could look it up. Gave you references like you asked. I did everything as asked and you still flaked out. Your not worth anyone's time when you do that crap. Again, I'd rather take my dreams elsewhere at a higher rate than a free one with Cassey. I suggest others look away from her too if you value your time.In the future if you wish to tell somebody they are an idiot you might want to check your spelling so that you're not being accidentally ironic.

Just saying,

A2.

BossHawg
05-19-16, 03:29
Who in the hell would agree to give $200 to a woman on BP anyway?

Man attacked, robbed after meeting woman in hotel from BackPage.com http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/31972277/man-attacked-robbed-after-meeting-woman-in-hotel-from-backpagecom.She looks like the Paige Passion ad. I could be wrong. But keep one thing in mind, this type of sh*t is bad for business. With the murder rate in Memphis soaring like it is, the last thing you need is for Backpage to be on the 6:00 news. Because trust me brother, it is a hell of a lot easier to go after Backpage than it is to deal with the murder rate.

So where they once might have overlooked the Backpage activity as not a high priority, public outrage can change that puppy in an Orange Mound minute.

DAMN!

Big Boi Terry
05-19-16, 09:10
She looks like the Paige Passion ad. I could be wrong. But keep one thing in mind, this type of sh*t is bad for business. With the murder rate in Memphis soaring like it is, the last thing you need is for Backpage to be on the 6:00 news. Because trust me brother, it is a hell of a lot easier to go after Backpage than it is to deal with the murder rate.

So where they once might have overlooked the Backpage activity as not a high priority, public outrage can change that puppy in an Orange Mound minute.

DAMN!For me, the saddest thing is that these girls are living in fear of the company they are keeping. I've talked to Paige before, and she's not a bad person. But the guy that she's with from what I understand, just recently got out of jail. This is just hearsay, but one of the 1st things that he did was to cut her so bad that she required around 30 stitches. But he still expects her to work, but me, if I arrived at someone's incall and they're black and blue, or have wounds, I'm leaving. So many of these ladies the biggest source of there issues, robbing, very poor service and attitudes, can be traced back to a pimp that doesn't understand that you can't continue doing business like it was done in the days of Bishop Don Majic Juan, the internet will catch up with you. That's one of the reasons that something that was told to me a few days ago concerning efforts by LE, is welcomed. These pimps / gangsters are really ruining an already dangerous hobby.

BossHawg
05-19-16, 17:35
For me, the saddest thing is that these girls are living in fear of the company they are keeping. I've talked to Paige before, and she's not a bad person. But the guy that she's with from what I understand, just recently got out of jail. This is just hearsay, but one of the 1st things that he did was to cut her so bad that she required around 30 stitches. But he still expects her to work, but me, if I arrived at someone's incall and they're black and blue, or have wounds, I'm leaving. So many of these ladies the biggest source of there issues, robbing, very poor service and attitudes, can be traced back to a pimp that doesn't understand that you can't continue doing business like it was done in the days of Bishop Don Majic Juan, the internet will catch up with you. That's one of the reasons that something that was told to me a few days ago concerning efforts by LE, is welcomed. These pimps / gangsters are really ruining an already dangerous hobby.You are absolutely right Big Boy Terry. These pimps and thugs living in a gangsta's paradise with a leaky roof would ruin a wet dream by trying to out ghetto somebody and take their wallet at gun point.

Take it from me super-predator thug posse, you can get more and for longer with honey / good service than you can acquire with strong-armed-robbery and the old Jim Jones bait and switch.

I once saw this pimp punch his girl out because she allowed a Black man to come over. And get this, the pimp was Black himself.

So I am sorry that Paige and so many of the other ladies are basically slaves to wannabe businessmen with the business savvy of a gold-teeth-ed barracuda, a big fish in a small, ignorant, self-inflicted pond of woe.

Mike1701
05-19-16, 22:30
For me, the saddest thing is that these girls are living in fear of the company they are keeping. I've talked to Paige before, and she's not a bad person. But the guy that she's with from what I understand, just recently got out of jail. This is just hearsay, but one of the 1st things that he did was to cut her so bad that she required around 30 stitches. But he still expects her to work, but me, if I arrived at someone's incall and they're black and blue, or have wounds, I'm leaving. So many of these ladies the biggest source of there issues, robbing, very poor service and attitudes, can be traced back to a pimp that doesn't understand that you can't continue doing business like it was done in the days of Bishop Don Majic Juan, the internet will catch up with you. That's one of the reasons that something that was told to me a few days ago concerning efforts by LE, is welcomed. These pimps / gangsters are really ruining an already dangerous hobby.What you said is true. LE is going to make an all out effort against pimps / gangsters. Part of a New mayor and taking back our City program.

The summer months are coming and the heat will too. Just my 2 cents.

LonelyMan5300
05-19-16, 22:58
You are absolutely right Big Boy Terry. These pimps and thugs living in a gangsta's paradise with a leaky roof would ruin a wet dream by trying to out ghetto somebody and take their wallet at gun point.

Take it from me super-predator thug posse, you can get more and for longer with honey / good service than you can acquire with strong-armed-robbery and the old Jim Jones bait and switch.

I once saw this pimp punch his girl out because she allowed a Black man to come over. And get this, the pimp was Black himself.

So I am sorry that Paige and so many of the other ladies are basically slaves to wannabe businessmen with the business savvy of a gold-teeth-ed barracuda, a big fish in a small, ignorant, self-inflicted pond of woe.She is not a slave to anyone. She took part in this. She is a grown lady and she should be held accountable for her own actions. I wish that we would stop making excuses for people who commit crimes by blaming someone else. That is what wrong with this world today no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

BossHawg
05-20-16, 04:24
She is not a slave to anyone. She took part in this. She is a grown lady and she should be held accountable for her own actions. I wish that we would stop making excuses for people who commit crimes by blaming someone else. That is what wrong with this world today no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.I disagree. All it takes to become a victim of the slave mentality is for one to believe in it. If you have allowed yourself to be convinced that you are powerless, then you are powerless. If Joe Thug tells you where to pitch it and when to catch it or else you get beat down, you have become property.

You don't have to remain that way, but until you think otherwise, you will.

There was this lady that I was seeing that wanted me to take some pictures of her and another lady, and I said okay. Her handler found out about it, and he went ape sh*t! He beat both of their asses and terminated their dealings with me. Now that is not the old, antebellum, Southern, plantation slavery, but the tactic, the intention, the effect, and the result are almost identical.

To your point, do I blame the thug? No, I do not. It's one thing to be duped. It's another thing to keep getting duped when you know that you are getting duped.

And to Joe Thug, it doesn't make you a businessman or a business man/guru just because whenever you have a problem you just punch it in the face. One size does not fit all.

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 05:42
I disagree. All it takes to become a victim of the slave mentality is for one to believe in it. If you have allowed yourself to be convinced that you are powerless, then you are powerless. If Joe Thug tells you where to pitch it and when to catch it or else you get beat down, you have become property.

You don't have to remain that way, but until you think otherwise, you will.

There was this lady that I was seeing that wanted me to take some pictures of her and another lady, and I said okay. Her handler found out about it, and he went ape sh*t! He beat both of their asses and terminated their dealings with me. Now that is not the old, antebellum, Southern, plantation slavery, but the tactic, the intention, the effect, and the result are almost identical.

To your point, do I blame the thug? No, I do not. It's one thing to be duped. It's another thing to keep getting duped when you know that you are getting duped.

And to Joe Thug, it doesn't make you a businessman or a business man/guru just because whenever you have a problem you just punch it in the face. One size does not fit all.She knows what she was doing. I guarantee you that uncle LEO and the court is going to hold her accountable. You guys are always making excuses for ladies like this why I don't know. These type of ladies are not victims but willing participants. Keep on making excuses for ladies like this because one day they are going to get you caught caught up into something and then your attitude will change. Women can be just as devious as men don't forget that.

Big Boi Terry
05-20-16, 09:07
Man, you really trip me out, and yes, I know that's a very old term. But I recall you also gripping about guys always trying to defend girls that have so called bad reputations. I'm assuming that you think that we're delusional or something, but I can't speak for anyone other than myself when I say that, ANY girl that I will defend is because I know something about a situation that you won't. Some ladies are full of shit, but guess what, so are some guys. Just recently, two guys have told bare faced lies about girls, and I'm not the only guy that has seen the proof that it was a lie, but in your eyes, we're defending a bad provider.

It's very easy for you and anyone else to say that a girl like Paige isn't a victim, but I guess you've never seen a girl that has tried to get away from Daddy. Some of these guys are animals, and since you're not getting your azz beat, it's easy for you to say what you say. I'm happy that LE is doing what they're doing behind the scenes to address this, of course I don't want to get caught up, but for some of these girls, it's almost life and death. Not all of them are brutal to girls, but those that are have these girls in a bad situation. I honestly don't really care if anyone thinks that I'm white knighting a girl, because the guys on this site that really know me, know my character and know that I will not stick my neck out for no reason.

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 09:55
Man, you really trip me out, and yes, I know that's a very old term. But I recall you also gripping about guys always trying to defend girls that have so called bad reputations. I'm assuming that you think that we're delusional or something, but I can't speak for anyone other than myself when I say that, ANY girl that I will defend is because I know something about a situation that you won't. Some ladies are full of shit, but guess what, so are some guys. Just recently, two guys have told bare faced lies about girls, and I'm not the only guy that has seen the proof that it was a lie, but in your eyes, we're defending a bad provider.

It's very easy for you and anyone else to say that a girl like Paige isn't a victim, but I guess you've never seen a girl that has tried to get away from Daddy. Some of these guys are animals, and since you're not getting your azz beat, it's easy for you to say what you say. I'm happy that LE is doing what they're doing behind the scenes to address this, of course I don't want to get caught up, but for some of these girls, it's almost life and death. Not all of them are brutal to girls, but those that are have these girls in a bad situation. I honestly don't really care if anyone thinks that I'm white knighting a girl, because the guys on this site that really know me, know my character and know that I will not stick my neck out for no reason.Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.

Big Boi Terry
05-20-16, 10:07
Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.Like I said dude, it's all good, BTW, shit like this rolls off my back, really don't give AF about words, it's all good.

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 10:11

It's very easy for you and anyone else to say that a girl like Paige isn't a victim, but I guess you've never seen a girl that has tried to get away from Daddy. Some of these guys are animals, and since you're not getting your azz beat, it's easy for you to say what you say. I'm happy that LE is doing what they're doing behind the scenes to address this, of course I don't want to get caught up, but for some of these girls, it's almost life and death. Not all of them are brutal to girls, but those that are have these girls in a bad situation. I honestly don't really care if anyone thinks that I'm white knighting a girl, because the guys on this site that really know me, know my character and know that I will not stick my neck out for no reason.One last thing small small small guy are you so desperate that you must defend people who have a bad charater. You are so so sad dude. Get a life fellow. My last comment on this topic unless you want to keep it going. If you want to feel sorry for someone feel sorry for the real women who are real victims. Think about that small guy.

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 11:35

It's very easy for you and anyone else to say that a girl like Paige isn't a victim, but I guess you've never seen a girl that has tried to get away from Daddy. Some of these guys are animals, and since you're not getting your azz beat, it's easy for you to say what you say. I'm happy that LE is doing what they're doing behind the scenes to address this, of course I don't want to get caught up, but for some of these girls, it's almost life and death. Not all of them are brutal to girls, but those that are have these girls in a bad situation. I honestly don't really care if anyone thinks that I'm white knighting a girl, because the guys on this site that really know me, know my character and know that I will not stick my neck out for no reason.Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.

OldSpice36
05-20-16, 11:45
Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.Dude, time for you to take a breath & back off! We all have opinions, but there is no need to get personal & start insulting others!

Let it go.

And no, I have never seen Paige & I never will.

KinkyMemphism
05-20-16, 12:49
Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.Dude that's un called for. Really it's guys like you that have ruined the hobby and this board for that matter. This board is here to help guys and providers. So someone defends a girl why ***** about it and make things worse. Then get pissed and start name calling. That's just juvenile and disrespectful. Man I miss the early days of the board when BC and I first joined it was a different type of mongers on here. Unfortunately only a few of us remain.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has them it's just how big of an asshole do you really want to be known for.

Slowhand50
05-20-16, 13:05
Dude that's un called for. Really it's guys like you that have ruined the hobby and this board for that matter. This board is here to help guys and providers. So someone defends a girl why ***** about it and make things worse. Then get pissed and start name calling. That's just juvenile and disrespectful. Man I miss the early days of the board when BC and I first joined it was a different type of mongers on here. Unfortunately only a few of us remain.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has them it's just how big of an asshole do you really want to be known for.Could not have said it better, KinkyMemphism.

Jltom1
05-20-16, 13:18
Could not have said it better, KinkyMemphism.I totally agree with what you said Kinky. It is amazing what people say on line that they would never say in person. Lonely BBT is very respected on this board. You are free to express your opinion, however you do not know what you would do if you were getting cut and beat on by a pimp and until you are you never will.

Big Boi Terry
05-20-16, 14:53
Hey small guy bbt you must be a real clown or some type of idiot. It is idiots like you that give this business a bad name. Someone could have got seriously injured or worse. It very well could have been you fool. So think before you open your small mouth. You are a very sad and pathetic little dude. Sorry for the rant today but this very small small little guy bbt brings out the worse in me.Really LOL.

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 15:44

LonelyMan5300
05-20-16, 15:56
Really LOL.Really, you attack me and I attack you. Quit hiding behind your friends. Later dude.

Admin2
05-20-16, 16:39
Next time I have to move a bunch of posts to the fight thread I'm just rewriting them all so they say "Give me some COCK! I NEED some BIG COCK!

Seriously, it's what I'm gonna do. That's why there is a fight thread you knuckleheads.

A2

Glockman
05-21-16, 00:13
I'm glad to see everyone thinks she is as good as I did! I wasn't sure about being so open about her because I knew it would make it more difficult to see her. HOWEVER, I really want guys to do more honest sharing about ladies on these forums. I just really got going in the hobby a couple of months ago and found it somewhat difficult to get recent information on many providers. Some of the other cities seem to post more freely, and I want our forum to be as good and helpful as any of the others. So I felt I should practice what I preach by sharing about her. Be safe!

P.S. As soon as the forum started blowing up about "Missy" I made sure to keep in touch with her so I wouldn't get shut out! So far, in still on the good list with her!The Memphis Board is one of the most active and one of the best. Don't knock it.

Member #5253
05-21-16, 10:59
The Memphis Board is one of the most active and one of the best. Don't knock it.No harm was meant by my post, and it was definitely not a knock. If anything, it was just constructive criticism to remind everyone to help each other out, especially the newer guys. I know you've got to figure out if the newbies are legit or not first. As a newer guy, I've gotten a lot of valuable information on here that, without it, I'd still be fartin' around in the dark. If we treat this board like we would treat a business venture, we will always find room for improvement, and as it does well, so will we.

Again, my comments were not meant as disparaging remarks, so apologies to anyone who took them the wrong way. Be safe!

LonelyMan5300
05-23-16, 22:02
Why are you always making excuses for women who get bad reviews who deserves them. There is no excuse for anyone to rob someone. Paige Passion is a grown lady. She knows right from wrong. There are a lot of women who get abused but they do not resort to robbing people. How do you know she has a pimp or she has been abused. If you want to defend someone, defend women who deserves to be defended. Also, what would your opinion be if thst man would have got hurt or what if that would have been you who got robbed I bet you would not have defended her then. Lastly, my respect for all people especially women are far more superior than yours. Stand on your two feet and stop hiding behind your friends.

LonelyMan5300
05-23-16, 22:08
I'm sorry, I forgot that you can't see her ad unless you're a member, June 6-8 is what's on her ad.I challenge you to a one on one steel cage debate. Just between you and I and no one else.

If you must post this stupid shit, post it to the stupid shit thread. Making me move it to the stupid shit thread is what gets you put back on moderation.

A2

Big Boi Terry
05-24-16, 11:16
I challenge you to a one on one steel cage debate. Just between you and I and no one else.

If you must post this stupid shit, post it to the stupid shit thread. Making me move it to the stupid shit thread is what gets you put back on moderation.

A2Dude, I had NO idea you were still carrying on with this. I noticed that Adm had deleted the post and I've since moved on. You REALLY don't know me if you think I have to hide behind anyone LOL. I'm not going to debate you or anyone for that matter because frankly, what's the point. You don't like me, and I don't GAF, I don't give you a 2nd thought and you don't GAF what I think, so it's POINTLESS. You continue to hobby as you see fit, and I'll do the same. No harm done, we don't have to agree on anything. You and your opinion of me doesn't matter to me, just like mine of you shouldn't matter to you. As I said in an earlier post, it's all good as far as I'm concerned, you be good dude. Honestly, I've just re read this thread and thanks, I needed the laugh, I haven't been talked about like this since middle school, well, not counting internet tough guys mind you. I've really been going through some tough RL things lately, and this comic relief made me chuckle. It's not that serious to me.

EvilerDuckmann
05-24-16, 16:09
Seriously, we are suppose to be grown men that talk about pussy on this board.

Wait, wait yep my balls dropped 20 years ago. We arnt in highschool so let it go, BBT has already.

Glockman
05-29-16, 23:08
If I see one more standard shit motel maroon colored bed spread, I think I might shoot myself? Anyone else get sick of same locations, same smell of cigarettes, broken dreams, and desperation that fill the air? Glazed over eyes, wondering how many men were served before you? I'm kissing her wondering how many loads she has swallowed this morning? How many times is her phone going to ring? Another knock at the door? The walk of shame in and out of the room. Trash can full jimmies, the half filled plastic cup filled with water and cig cigerette butts? The strong smell of shit perfume and baby lotion. Maybe it's just me?Sounds like you need another hobby. You've just described the worst that we've all had to put up with one time or another. But it does have its rewards.

MikeOxBig
05-29-16, 23:11
Sounds like you need another hobby. Like tiddley winks.Hahahaha! Thanks Glock! So true! I'm hoping I just get used to it! Any advice?

MikeOxBig
05-29-16, 23:14
Sounds like you need another hobby. Like tiddley winks.Maybe I'm doing it wrong. 35, single, attractive, nice car, maybe I should invite providers to my house. Just sound sketch.

MikeOxBig
05-29-16, 23:33
Size Of Your Dick (inches).

Percent Of Population With Smaller Dicks.

0. 0000001695%.

0. 0001304673%.

0. 0243986734%.

1. 1448421123%.

14.3884104676%.

55.9259050394%.

91.3276667638%.

99.4963792682%.

99.9923286061%.

99.9999709722%.

99.9999999735%.

99.9999999999942%.

100.0000000000%.

100.0000000000%.

*Geek alert: cumulative distribution function values for 13 and 13.5 inches were so close to 1 as to be indistinguishable by Excel and the Apache Commons Math library, due to numerical precision issues.

Glockman
08-16-16, 22:37
Can I get her number?You have been a member for three and one half years. You have ten posts. All ten of your posts ask for information. That's in three and one half years. Not one single contribution.

IAmTheOnly1
08-17-16, 02:10
You have been a member for three and one half years. You have ten posts. All ten of your posts ask for information. That's in three and one half years. Not one single contribution.Hey Glockman, don't be like that you know we all have to make a living.

Glockman
08-17-16, 07:43
Hey Glockman, don't be like that you know we all have to make a living.Sorry, I don't want to come off like an asshole but I don't consider ten posts only asking for information in three and one half years to be a respectable posting history. I may be wrong but I'll bet most seniors who post information to feel the same way. Tell me I'm wrong.

BadLuck
08-17-16, 08:22
Hey Glockman, don't be like that you know we all have to make a living.I understand Glockman's point. You have to build up trust on here first. Even though I have contributed on here, I really wouldn't expect him to answer me either because I'm still kind of new one here. All I can say is RTFF. Study it hard. I know that I do.

OldSpice36
08-17-16, 09:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IAmTheOnly1
08-18-16, 00:17
Sorry, I don't want to come off like an asshole but I don't consider ten posts only asking for information in three and one half years to be a respectable posting history. I may be wrong but I'll bet most seniors who post information to feel the same way. Tell me I'm wrong.I agree with you 1000% Mr. G. reread my post and I think you will get what I am trying to say.

Spoonful
10-13-16, 17:15
+1. Damn, we need a "Like" button on here.Go back and re-read my posts again. I didn't insinuate or mislead anything. I simply stated what I know. If guys had questions, then they could always ask or PM me. That is the purpose of these forums. To exchange information, right?

HammerGuy
10-13-16, 17:15
I know who she is and can tell you that the pics are real. I tried to see her last year when she was advertising but couldn't ever meet up. So, unfortunately, I don't have a review to provide.Dude, you said you knew her. You screwed up. Just own it and move on. .

Spoonful
10-13-16, 17:23
Dude, you said you knew her. You screwed up. Just own it and move on. .Saying "I know who she is" is not the same as meeting her and fucking her and I stated that very clearly in both posts. So go fuck yourself and work on your reading comprehension skills while you are at it.

HammerGuy
10-13-16, 17:25
Saying "I know who she is" is not the same as meeting her and fucking her and I stated that very clearly in both posts. So go fuck yourself and work on your reading comprehension skills while you are at it.LOL, you mad bro?

Spoonful
10-13-16, 17:30
LOL, you mad bro?When dumbasses take my posts and make incorrect assumptions (that were never in my posts to begin with) and then want to blame me for it? Hell yes. Of course, the best thing you have to respond with is "you mad bro?".

IAmTheOnly1
10-13-16, 17:44
Nowhere in my two posts did I state or insinuate that I have has sex with the girl in the pics. I stated that pretty clearly in both posts. The intention of my post (and I thought this was clear) is that I know exactly who the girl in the pics is, that they accurately represent what she looks like and I know for a fact that the girl in those pics has been a provider. If you assumed something more than exactly what I stated in my posts, then that is your fault, not mine.

Do I know for sure that she won't waste your time or rip you off? No, I can't promise you that because, as I clearly stated, I haven't personally had sex with her. Could it be another girl stealing her pics and posting them in an ad as her own? Of course it could be. That happens all the time. Could it be LE stealing her pics and posting them to bust clients? Sure that is a possibility, as they get their pics from somewhere. Could LE have busted her and gotten her to flip in exchange for assisting them in busting some clients? That is also always a possibility. What you choose to assume or do with the information that is posted is your responsibility, not mine.I agree with what you said 100%. You explained in your post that you did not get to have an appointment with her. That is the reason why I asked in open forum if you had ever "met her" not if you had sex with her. Without you actually meeting her and introducing yourself there is no way to know the picture was ever her. Now maybe I misunderstood and you know her personally but had never had an appointment with her.

HammerGuy
10-13-16, 17:47
When dumbasses take my posts and make incorrect assumptions (that were never in my posts) and then want to blame for it? Hell yes. Of course, the best thing you have to respond with is "you mad bro?".

Saying "I know who she is" is not the same as meeting her and fucking her and I stated that very clearly in both posts. So go fuck yourself and work on your reading comprehension skills while you are at it.

I refuse to get into a pissing contest with you dude. That's so freakin Elementary School. Grow up! I stated my opinion on your post. People can decide for themselves. .

Spoonful
10-13-16, 17:52
I agree with what you said 100%. You explained in your post that you did not get to have an appointment with her. That is the reason why I asked in open forum if you had ever "met her" not if you had sex with her. Without you actually meeting her and introducing yourself there is no way to know the picture was ever her. Now maybe I misunderstood and you know her personally but had never had an appointment with her.To clarify a little more. I know "who" she is in that I know her real name, I've seen her arrest history, I've viewed her social media accounts (which have plenty of pics to verify) and I've talked to her on the phone before (last year when I was trying to setup a date with her). I've messaged with her on social media last year and she sent me her number (which is how I originally got her number) and this was right around the time that she started advertising. I know that she's a local, Memphis girl and that the pics are not of an LA porn star or Las Vegas escort or online webcam model like a lot of ads with fake pics are.

As I stated in my other post, I can't guarantee you that she won't rip you off or waste your time and I can't guarantee you that some other girl hasn't stolen her pics and posted them as her own (or LE for that matter). Her ad does state that she's willing to Snapchat to prove that she's real prior to meeting. I would recommend that option if guys are worried that it won't be the girl in the pics.

IAmTheOnly1
10-13-16, 18:58
To clarify a little more. I know "who" she is in that I know her real name, I've seen her arrest history, I've viewed her social media accounts (which have plenty of pics to verify) and I've talked to her on the phone before (last year when I was trying to setup a date with her). I've messaged with her on social media last year and she sent me her number (which is how I originally got her number) and this was right around the time that she started advertising. I know that she's a local, Memphis girl and that the pics are not of an LA porn star or Las Vegas escort or online webcam model like a lot of ads with fake pics are.

As I stated in my other post, I can't guarantee you that she won't rip you off or waste your time and I can't guarantee you that some other girl hasn't stolen her pics and posted them as her own (or LE for that matter). Her ad does state that she's willing to Snapchat to prove that she's real prior to meeting. I would recommend that option if guys are worried that it won't be the girl in the pics.To me it is all good. I wasn't attacking you about your comments just wanted further details about your statement prior to TOFTT. A friend hooked me up with a blind date once. He told me she was really cute but this was far from accurate and I had to change my telephone number to stop her from calling me. Discovered when I asked him about this that he had not met her but she said that she was cute on the phone.

HammerGuy
10-13-16, 21:39
Now that this discussion has been moved to this thread, I'll go ahead and speak my mind. I just went back and read some of your posts, and you know what I discovered? You have posted exactly 2 reviews since 7/27/15. That's right, 2 whole fucking reviews in the past 27 months. So go ahead and talk all the shit you want. Tell me to go fuck myself all you want to. Because the truth is, you bring absolutely nothing to the table. I mean nothing. Anyone doubting what I'm saying just go back and look at his posts. Oh yeah by the way, I almost forgot, to you Spoonful, "Chingate, pendejo / puta!"

Spoonful
10-13-16, 22:58
Now that this discussion has been moved to this thread, I'll go ahead and speak my mind. I just went back and read some of your posts, and you know what I discovered? You have posted exactly 2 reviews since 7/27/15. That's right, 2 whole fucking reviews in the past 27 months. So go ahead and talk all the shit you want. Tell me to go fuck myself all you want to. Because the truth is, you bring absolutely nothing to the table. I mean nothing. Anyone doubting what I'm saying just go back and look at his posts. Oh yeah by the way, I almost forgot, to you Spoonful, "Chingate, pendejo / puta!"Hammer, I absolutely will feel free to say anything I want to. Your issue started because you lack reading comprehension skills and made assumptions that never appeared anywhere in my posts and then got angry when I pointed out that your assumptions were completely inaccurate. If your IQ was anywhere north of 85, you never would have misunderstood my posts in the first place. They were pretty clear and I never misled anyone as to whether I had met and fucked the girl in question.

As for reviews, I post them under a couple of circumstances: 1. If the girl is extraordinary or 2. If a girl is terrible and needs to be avoided. I don't review every single girl that I see. The other reality is that I have significantly slowed down my activity, specifically because the number of IV-drug users in this business in Memphis has exploded in recent years. The list of girls using heroin would be astronomical and includes girls at all levels of the game, including plenty of the popular girls that are mentioned on this site. We can debate the risks of contracting HIV in this business all day but my feeling is that quite a few of these girls are ticking time bombs in that regard and I got tired of playing Russian Roulette with my health and life.

The majority of the girls that I see are UTR girls that I've found elsewhere and who don't want to shared or posted openly on a website like this one; the others are strippers who do this occasionally on the side and don't want that fact to be advertised publicly. I certainly don't owe anything to you or any explanation to you about my posts or reviews or the girls that I see. One final note: if you are counting from 7/27/15 until today, you are talking about roughly 14 1/2 months, not 27 months. Just thought I would help you with your math, big guy. Think anything you want but you don't come anywhere close to getting to decide my worth.

HammerGuy
10-13-16, 23:22
The majority of the girls that I see are UTR girls that I've found elsewhere and who don't want to shared or posted openly on a website like this one; the others are strippers who do this occasionally on the side and don't want that fact to be advertised publicly. I certainly don't owe anything to you or any explanation to you about my posts or reviews or the girls that I see. Think anything you want but you don't come anywhere close to getting to decide my worth.Insulting my intelligence make you feel like a big man? It actually makes you look like a snobby little prick, but go ahead. I personally think the shit's funny.

The fact is, you put that first post out and you left it just like it was until someone called you out on it. Then you came with your second post backtracking and saying you never actually saw her. By that time the damage could have already been done. Can you not see that?

I agreed with the person that called you out on the first post and it made you mad. End of story.

Spoonful
10-13-16, 23:34
Insulting my intelligence make you feel like a big man? It actually makes you look like a snobby little prick, but go ahead. I personally think the shit's funny.

The fact is, you put that first post out and you left it just like it was until someone called you out on it. Then you came with your second post backtracking and saying you never actually saw her. By that time the damage could have already been done. Can you not see that?

I agreed with the person that called you out on the first post and it made you mad. End of story.I would say nice fiction rather than "end of story". I did no backtracking; I was simply forced to expound more since a couple of guys either didn't read the posts correctly or misinterpreted it, you being a primary case. I've linked my original post below for your review, since you seem to have forgotten what I stated in it. Just in case you don't feel like clicking on the link, here is my original post word-for-word:

"I know who she is and can tell you that the pics are real. I tried to see her last year when she was advertising but couldn't ever meet up. So, unfortunately, I don't have a review to provide. "

That was the original post. Note the part where I stated "but couldn't ever meet up". How do you take that and somehow run with it and come away thinking that I met and fucked the girl in question and then get angry with me when you finally realize that wasn't the case? It was stated very plainly in the original post. You can't fuck a girl that you didn't ever get to meet and I made it clear in the original post that I didn't ever get to meet up with her. Be mad at yourself, not me, as there shouldn't be any way to misunderstand a 3 sentence post that includes the phrase "couldn't ever meet up". There is no wiggle room in that phrase - it literally means we never met up and fucked. The only wiggle room there seems to be in your mind and I find that baffling.

Here is the link to the original post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3568-General-Reports&p=3109686&viewfull=1#post3109686.

HammerGuy
10-14-16, 00:45
I would say nice fiction rather than "end of story". I did no backtracking; I was simply forced to expound more since a couple of guys either didn't read the posts correctly or misinterpreted it, you being a primary case. I've linked my original post below for your review, since you seem to have forgotten what I stated in it. Just in case you don't feel like clicking on the link, here is my original post word-for-word:

That was the original post. Note the part where I stated "but couldn't ever meet up". How do you take that and somehow run with it and come away thinking that I met and fucked the girl in question and then get angry with me when you finally realize that wasn't the case? It was stated very plainly in the original post. You can't fuck a girl that you didn't ever get to meet and I made it clear in the original post that I didn't ever get to meet up with her. Be mad at yourself, not me, as there shouldn't be any way to misunderstand a 3 sentence post that includes the phrase "couldn't ever meet up". There is no wiggle room in that phrase - it literally means we never met up and fucked. The only wiggle room there seems to be in your mind and I find that baffling.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3568-General-Reports&p=3109686&viewfull=1#post3109686.Nobody here is angry but you man. I'm not angry at all. I'm actually amused because now you are assuming that I thought that you met the girl in question and fucked her. I never said that or even assumed it.

What I'm saying is that when you say on the board that you "know" a girl and that "the pictures are her", it could make some people think you are vouching for her. Not me, but to others a little newer and greener, possibly.

Maybe because of your "higher intelligence", you don't think that way, but I can see how someone without your super high IQ could misinterpret your post.

I also find it very ironic that someone with the username "Spoonful" would be concerned with providers that use Heroin. Sounds like an advertisement for Heroin to me.

I think I've made my point and you've made yours. How about we just agree to disagree?

IAmTheOnly1
10-14-16, 14:02
I would say nice fiction rather than "end of story". I did no backtracking; I was simply forced to expound more since a couple of guys either didn't read the posts correctly or misinterpreted it, you being a primary case. I've linked my original post below for your review, since you seem to have forgotten what I stated in it. Just in case you don't feel like clicking on the link, here is my original post word-for-word:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3568-General-Reports&p=3109686&viewfull=1#post3109686.SPOONFUL:

I was the one who questioned your statement not Hammer. He just agreed with the question I asked. I still don't think you are getting what I am trying to say. I had no question about if you could tell us anything about her performance or personality I just wanted you to explain how you knew this picture was real and you explained that in your further explanation. Here is your first statement:

"I know who she is and can tell you that the pics are real. I tried to see her last year when she was advertising but couldn't ever meet up. So, unfortunately, I don't have a review to provide. ".

Reading that statement "I know who she is and can tell you that the pics are real" and then you followed that up with "I tried to see her last year when she was advertising but couldn't ever meet up. " That implied that you knew her pictures were real but you had never met her. That was the reason I questioned your statement. Your later post fully explained that you had done your research on her and that is how you knew her pictures were real. There was no implication on my part that you knew about her BCD skills, her attitude or performance, or if her pictures had been stolen. You told me what I wanted to know and that to the best of your knowledge the picture were real and you knew that from research. What you fail to consider is what if you saw this post from another Senior Member and went to see her to find out that the pictures was 10 years old and she was 25 lbs lighter at that time. You would have said why this guy vouched for her picture. Most guys are visual and they will take a chance on an YMMV or stolen pictures if they have a recommendation from a Senior Member her pictures real. As a Senior Member you are held at a higher standard than Regular Members. Newbie believe that you have your shit together and to the best of your ability you will not lead them wrong that is the reason they come on this site.

I don't know why you got angry about my question but if you have a beef about the questioning of your statement it is with me not Hammer. I believe that you stated that I was a "dumbasses" but because the VA keeps me medicated I ride the waves.

Secretshoppa
10-14-16, 18:10
If you have a contact in your phone you can pretty much follow many different providers on social media. That's another way of verification without seeing someone in person. I hate to see that one post could cause so much turmoil, LOL.

HammerGuy
10-28-16, 15:47
Next time I have to move a bunch of posts to the fight thread I'm just rewriting them all so they say "Give me some COCK! I NEED some BIG COCK!

Seriously, it's what I'm gonna do. That's why there is a fight thread you knuckleheads.

A2Sitting here scrolling through some old shit on the board, and I come across this. Don't know how I missed this when it was posted but I literally just gave myself a neti pot treatment with a can of Monster Energy Drink!!

MemphisNicole9
09-20-17, 17:03
Hey friends. I'm considering taking a short trip to Atlanta for a few days possibly Sunday night thru wend or Thur depending on how business is down there but does anyone have any info like reg pricing since there are no USA ads for Atlanta and no donations on backpage although one girl I called and asked said $120 for qv so I'm guessing around $150-200 for reg but anyways if anyone has any experience or has any buddy's down there please text me. Make sure to text first so I'll know uve contacted me tho. Thanks in advance everyone.