PDA

View Full Version : Down Memory Lane. The good ole days!

Stressed Out
10-10-12, 11:57
This thread is for those of us who want to go back in time and relive the memories of good days gone by without pissing off a few current members who don't care. SO

Papertrades
10-10-12, 12:32
I'll kick it off with memories of the old Hotel Berkeley. This goes back 50 years. The bar was very active with girls offering trips "upstairs." The drill was, if you accepted a date, you went to the front desk and paid for the room. After you were in the room for a few minutes there'd be tapping on the door and there she was. It's been way too long for me to remember any names, but the experiences there were my first so I'll never forget the place. Have no idea if it's still there but with all the changes in the city, probably not. I'll pass by to relive memories on my next trip to Boston. (The hotel was on Berkeley St on the other side of the highway from the Combat Zone. But that's another whole set of memories.

MajorJohnson
10-11-12, 01:29
I'll kick it off with memories of the old Hotel Berkeley. This goes back 50 years. The bar was very active with girls offering trips "upstairs." The drill was, if you accepted a date, you went to the front desk and paid for the room. After you were in the room for a few minutes there'd be tapping on the door and there she was. It's been way too long for me to remember any names, but the experiences there were my first so I'll never forget the place. Have no idea if it's still there but with all the changes in the city, probably not. I'll pass by to relive memories on my next trip to Boston. (The hotel was on Berkeley St on the other side of the highway from the Combat Zone. But that's another whole set of memories.Great start.

My first place was the ultimate health club on Mass ave Cambridge. Thai girl, Sangwan.

MeatMan
10-16-12, 21:26
This thread is for those of us who want to go back in time and relive the memories of good days gone by without pissing off a few current members who don't care. SOSo,

I already covered that base in the thread "The Combat Zone Of Old". Sorry man.

Gansett
10-25-12, 09:43
Who else remembers when your main concern was catching the "clap"?

Score777
10-31-12, 19:44
This is where you post your memories and nostalgia. Start and they will come.

Thanks in advance.

Dan Wesson
10-31-12, 20:11
Good description SO, not sure I can add more except to emphasize that the breasts were superb and she was really was a very personable provider. This was one of the hallmarks of the alphabet spas, you could actually carry on some conversation with the ladies and this made for a more satisfying visit.

Beatrice never got that many reviews which kept her available and she was one of my favs.

Plman Smith
10-31-12, 22:51
Early in my career, I was sent to a defense contractor in Norwood, MA. Being a country boy, I would follow the rental car map north towards Boston. Following Route 1 North, I always ended up in the combat zone. Bright lights, street life like I never saw before. Bar after bar packed with ladies hustling.

Newday53
11-01-12, 23:27
Anyone recall a high end (for those days) setup in Harbor Towers? I think the Madame was Sheila or Sherry. You used to go see her and she had a "binder of women" literally. Beautiful pics of gorgeous models in a 3 ring binder. You would pick the one you liked and she would send you off to another apartment in the tower. If the girl you wanted was busy, Sheila would sit you down and give you a drink and chat. I was at her place for the Boston 350 yrs Tall Ships event too. What a party.

$100/90 mins, BBBJCIMNQWS, BBFSCIP. 1980, single, no worries.

ND

JimmyMcC
11-02-12, 17:22
Anyone remember Sherrie in Somerville? She was in the 2nd or 3rd floor on Linden Street. Never knew what to make of her. A little nutty, but good massage and HE.

Jack A Dogov
11-03-12, 00:20
Anyone remember Sherrie in Somerville? She was in the 2nd or 3rd floor on Linden Street. Never knew what to make of her. A little nutty, but good massage and HE.Yeah I remember her. She would put hot towels on you throughout the massage. She was a little nutty and pretty uptight for someone that was supposed to help you relax.

Jack A Dogov
11-03-12, 00:40
Anyone else remember her? She gave a good massage, get fully nude, and encouraged roaming. Had some great times with her both on and off the clock. She had very good oral skills.

Hags Joe
11-04-12, 12:05
My first foray in MA (after successes in Tijuana and Socal) , I answered a Boston Phoenix ad, for an asian girl near Kenmore. Well, I got cold feet, and then got cheap (one of the few points in my life I had civilian "game") , but wanted to see what she looked like, well, she opened the door, at the Buckminster, after 2 calls, and was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Maybe 23, probably Philippina or Thai. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. Telling her I forgot the $ in my car and not being committed to see her. Dumb dumb dumb.

LB Prowl
11-06-12, 19:56
Anyone see where they played yesterday? Pretty sure that is where Rebecca gave massages back in the day. Going back about five years or so. Funny thing, her Yahoo Message Group is still active. Has some of her old photos!

I also got FS in that complex, but couldn't tell who it was from.

Fluff
11-07-12, 22:02
Anyone else remember her? She gave a good massage, get fully nude, and encouraged roaming. Had some great times with her both on and off the clock. She had very good oral skills.And that cleansing she started every session with? Awesome.

SecretSquirell
11-07-12, 22:50
Anyone else remember her? She gave a good massage, get fully nude, and encouraged roaming. Had some great times with her both on and off the clock. She had very good oral skills.She was one of my first, probably 15+ years ago. Amazing rack and bottomless but the corset and thigh highs were a weird kind of sexy for me. And the first time I saw her I had no idea what was up when she told me to stand and lean over the table with my legs apart and she put on those rubber gloves but what a blast when she started soaping me up. Pretty decent massage and great finishes but every time I went she seemed to get a little weirder so I moved on permanently when I found the Helena and the rest of the Estonians. That's a group to talk endlessly about but another day.

MajorJohnson
11-10-12, 02:46
She was one of my first, probably 15+ years ago. Amazing rack and bottomless but the corset and thigh highs were a weird kind of sexy for me. And the first time I saw her I had no idea what was up when she told me to stand and lean over the table with my legs apart and she put on those rubber gloves but what a blast when she started soaping me up. Pretty decent massage and great finishes but every time I went she seemed to get a little weirder so I moved on permanently when I found the Helena and the rest of the Estonians. That's a group to talk endlessly about but another day.I saw her a few times. Would call me as "Dr. Morgans office" She would also call at all hours. 2.3. 4 AM and ramble on. Obviously high on something. Still would see her again.

RedSoxGuy
11-21-12, 14:39
Long time forum user, now have decided to post since I have been in the hobby for years. I used to frequent the Old English Health Club in the basement in Cambridge. I enjoyed the ability to select from the group, or turn my ticket in at the desk for my ATF. There were so many good choices there including Trisha who had the most amazing rack I had ever seen. She was one of the first to tickle and blow on backside during tease before the flip. Also enjoyed a lovely blond named Michelle who hid her assets well, but also had a great chest. Many of the girls there were young, beautiful and sexy. It was at this club that I learned that some girls were more expert at oral than others, althought the worst I ever had was wonderful. One of the customer friendly features was you could call thier phone line and would get a recoreded message with all the girls names working each of two shifts. I loved knowing who was working as I drove in it just increased my anticipation.

BigDog001
12-05-12, 09:23
The Teddy Bear Club, The Playboy Club, The Hillbilly Ranch, The Greyhound bus station, and FS for $10 near Dudley. If you remember those days 95. 3 FM is having a Village Vanguard jazz "orgy" from now until 3PM today.

BD

R Lawrence
12-13-12, 11:03
Does anyone remember Alpha Men's Club that closed in Hartford the same year as the Danish in Kittery? In the 1980's they also had an Alpha in Vernon off exit 69. The Vernon Club had fewer girls on staff. Loren was a hot number as was Carol. And there was a really well built black lady, who went by Tee, I think. You paid the House Fee at the desk, then sat around and visited with all of them before you decided on a pick. Nearly all the girls who worked there really liked sex and made sure the customer had a good time. The Hartford Alpa had some rooms with the shower included instead of using the one in the locker room. It made it convienent to sweet talk the girl into taking a shower with you. I seem to remember the all inclusive tip for BJ and FS at around 40- 50$. Total cost I think was around $80 for 45 minutes in the room including the tip.

Sincerely,

R. L.

Michaelzxc
12-13-12, 13:28
It was once owned by mafia member Richard Castuci who was wacked by Whitey Bulgers's crew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Castucci

Mbk1999
12-17-12, 15:41
Does anyone remember Alpha Men's Club that closed in Hartford the same year as the Danish in Kittery? In the 1980's they also had an Alpha in Vernon off exit 69. The Vernon Club had fewer girls on staff. Loren was a hot number as was Carol. And there was a really well built black lady, who went by Tee, I think. You paid the House Fee at the desk, then sat around and visited with all of them before you decided on a pick. Nearly all the girls who worked there really liked sex and made sure the customer had a good time. The Hartford Alpa had some rooms with the shower included instead of using the one in the locker room. It made it convienent to sweet talk the girl into taking a shower with you. I seem to remember the all inclusive tip for BJ and FS at around 40- 50$. Total cost I think was around $80 for 45 minutes in the room including the tip.

Sincerely,

R. L.Remember it well, great place once they got to know you. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy though, especially on those late night visits!

OrlLovr69
12-25-12, 14:23
Anyone else remember her? She gave a good massage, get fully nude, and encouraged roaming. Had some great times with her both on and off the clock. She had very good oral skills.OMG, talk about bringing back memories, her warm-up was very unique, she actually told me once that this was 'foreplay' as if I didn't know. I must have looked dumber than I was. The vinyl was bit kinky, I guess she didn't want to get wet during warm up.

Jack A Dogov
12-27-12, 19:43
OMG, talk about bringing back memories, her warm-up was very unique, she actually told me once that this was 'foreplay' as if I didn't know. I must have looked dumber than I was. The vinyl was bit kinky, I guess she didn't want to get wet during warm up.She and I really hit it off for some reason. On about my third or fourth visit she asked if I could come around 9:00pm. When I arrived she asked if I wanted to take a shower first. I was thinking that she wasn't doing the body shampoo thing anymore and wanted me to shower instead. Okay no problem. She followed me into the bathroom and I was thinking it was to show me how the shower worked or something but no. She meant did I want to take a shower with her. We had some fun in the shower for 20 minutes or so, then to the massage table for an hour and then to her bed and I ended up spending the night. Saw her mostly off the clock after that. I ended up having to move a fair distance away and after that it wasn't as easy for us to get together anymore and we eventually lost contact.

MajorWoody15
01-11-13, 13:27
I think I cried the day I found out they closed the Danish HS in Kittery. Took them down the same way they took down Al Capone. Failure to pay taxes. I had a couple of faves from there, like Mary (forgot her fake name, but think it was Wanda) and Crystal. A couple years after they closed it, I answered an Phoenix ad and it turned out to be Crystal. She was a crazy girl, but a lot of fun.

Did anyone else here frequent Leather and Lace in Seabrook BEFORE they switched to video cameras? They used to have just a pane of glass separating the customer from the provider, and I spent most of my paychecks on a beautiful woman named Jade. I would love to know what happened to her. I think she told me she was from Maine.

MajorWoody15
01-11-13, 14:50
It was a sad day for me when I learned that the Danish HS in Kittery closed. I have many happy memories there with girls like Mary and Kathy (I forgot their fake names, but Kathy was the woman with the flame tattoos around her vaj) and Crystal. I answered a Phoenix ad a couple years after The Danish closed and it was Crystal, who was a crazy, but awesome provider.

Did anybody on this page ever get to go to Leather and Lace in Seabrook BEFORE they switched to video cameras? They used to have just a glass wall separating you from the girl on the other side. I miss that. I spent a chunk of almost every one of my paychecks there on a beauty named Jade. I wish I knew what happened to her.

Longjblues
01-17-13, 13:17
Here is the link to youtube footage of the Club being busted by Feds (initially it is about the trial):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aio3jYPTrTY&NR=1

And for those looking for closure, here is the building being demolished in order to build high priced condos on site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47bj1xUAhrw

I understand that both Kaitlin (blazin) & Delphine were working the day it was busted, but I didn't notice them in the footage.

Met both ladies years after the DHC was closed. Never had the pleasure of their company at Kittery, ME.

It was a sad day for me when I learned that the Danish HS in Kittery closed. I have many happy memories there with girls like Mary and Kathy (I forgot their fake names, but Kathy was the woman with the flame tattoos around her vaj) and Crystal. I answered a Phoenix ad a couple years after The Danish closed and it was Crystal, who was a crazy, but awesome provider.

Did anybody on this page ever get to go to Leather and Lace in Seabrook BEFORE they switched to video cameras? They used to have just a glass wall separating you from the girl on the other side. I miss that. I spent a chunk of almost every one of my paychecks there on a beauty named Jade. I wish I knew what happened to her.

Adobe
01-17-13, 13:48
I had many good times at Alpha. There was a selection of ladies, from truly hot to not so hot. Every time I went at least 3 or 4 of the ladies were tall and thin and busy with one customer after another. I never got bad service there but because it was so classy it lacked that sense of down and dirty raunch.

However, just a few blocks away was Whispers: smaller, street parking only, and a much cozier room where you sat with the girls and picked one out. It was a bit less expensive, too, but only a bit. The ladies at Whispers tended to be a little older and a little less in shape, but still lots better than most UTR girls in Beantown. Since Whispers was a less busy establishment, the girls seemed friendlier and more apt to let you go over the time a little, or allow a 2nd pop at no extra charge. Whispers was where I went whenever I wanted to enjoy the company of a sexy gal I might meet on the street, and Whispers had showers in all or most of the rooms. Ah the good ol' days.

MajorWoody15
01-22-13, 10:13
I understand that both Kaitlin (blazin) & Delphine were working the day it was busted, but I didn't notice them in the footage.

Met both ladies years after the DHC was closed. Never had the pleasure of their company at Kittery, ME.[/QUOTE]Thanks, LJB. I would LOVE to see Kaitlin again, and I felt like I was robbed of seeing Delphine. She was "next" on my list.

Jack A Dogov
07-24-14, 13:27
This thread's been inactive for awhile but I was going through my list of girls recently deciding which are worth keeping contact info for and I found a few that are no longer active but I really wish were still around. In no particular order:

Dynamite Lisa. She had an amazing rack and was always fun and upbeat. A very sweet girl too. I enjoyed our fun time together but she was great to just shoot the shit with as well.

Sensual Rachael. Before she became FS and raised her rates she was fantastic. I'm surprised no one has copied her style from that time.

Taylor Fox. Indescribable. One had to experience her. She was everything one would want in a woman. I truly hope she is happy in her current life.

Cynthia Flash. A touring girl. She was from Argentina and lived in Ft. Lauderdale. She'd come to Boston once or twice a year which is when I would see her. Expensive for the hour (I didn't ask why but after the first time I saw her she would always give me a lesser rate and we'd usually go over time) but totally worth it. Beautiful, sexy, and had probably the greatest set of tits I've ever seen. An unexpected financial issue caused me to miss her on her last tour. Had I known it would be the last time I would have begged, borrowed or stolen the cash to see her for an extended visit.

Lamron
07-31-14, 18:29
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/07/31/boston-combat-zone-revisited/lCBC5nIbRq0vaq4KOSunsM/pictures.html

There is also a link (at the end) about King Arthur's.

Raven1950
07-31-14, 18:48
That bought back some good memories of the 70's for me. The Pussycat, the Glass Eye and the Silver Slipper.

Thanks.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/07/31/boston-combat-zone-revisited/lCBC5nIbRq0vaq4KOSunsM/pictures.html

There is also a link (at the end) about King Arthur's.

Michaelzxc
07-31-14, 21:30
That bought back some good memories of the 70's for me. The Pussycat, the Glass Eye and the Silver Slipper.

Thanks.In the early 80's they had an amateur night. Most were strippers at other clubs, but some wee true amateurs and it was fun to watch the shy awkward, and sometimes drunk novices.

Bolthor
07-30-16, 08:04
I think I cried the day I found out they closed the Danish HS in Kittery. Took them down the same way they took down Al Capone. Failure to pay taxes. I had a couple of faves from there, like Mary (forgot her fake name, but think it was Wanda) and Crystal. A couple years after they closed it, I answered an Phoenix ad and it turned out to be Crystal. She was a crazy girl, but a lot of fun.

Did anyone else here frequent Leather and Lace in Seabrook BEFORE they switched to video cameras? They used to have just a pane of glass separating the customer from the provider, and I spent most of my paychecks on a beautiful woman named Jade. I would love to know what happened to her. I think she told me she was from Maine.I used to patronize leather and lace back in the day when kristy worked-hot blonde amazing body beautiful titties. Simply the best looking sex worker I have ever seen. She retired a few years back and since then have been unable to get / keep girls. Now it's simply a glory hole place not a scene I'm into.

UncleHappy
10-09-16, 16:10
Anyone remember Sherrie in Somerville? She was in the 2nd or 3rd floor on Linden Street. Never knew what to make of her. A little nutty, but good massage and HE.I remember her very well. She worked out of her 2nd floor apartment on Boston Ave. I used to get legit massage all around town, but she was my first as a monger experience. What a strange one. I recall she kept a framed LMT certificate in the room with her name Cheri on it. I didn't know what to make of her from the very beginning. My very first visit. We talked in the massage room and she had to tell me get undressed. I had expected her to leave the room like all the legit MTs would, but no she asked me to get undressed as she stood in the corner alternately watching me and reading my horoscope aloud from an old yellowed paperback. She seemed to get more and more anxious as I got undressed and kept talking about my horoscope sign and staring at my hard cock. I enjoyed not having her use a sheet to cover me and the massage was pretty good. Her HJ was fun and again she seemed to go into this anxious state as I got close to completion. She would freaked out when I erupted and happened to get some of my stream on her clothing or god forbid on her face or in her hair!

She was a curiosity so I would revisit her. I told her I gave pretty good massages and soon convinced her to let me do her. For the longest time our sessions consisted of her and I both naked, she'd massage me first and only after I'd cum she would allow me to massage her.

I never got a clue where her head was at and she always surprised me. Once I arrived, she was speaking to the mailman from her 2nd floor front porch. I walked up and joined in the conversation. It was a hot day and she wore a light, short summer dress without panties. I could see why the mailman stayed to talk. During our session I told her that we enjoyed the view and she put on an act of surprise, but she would ask questions about how much showed and the like. During her HJ I was telling her how turned on we were as we looked up at her naked pussy. It was the most excited I'd seen her. She even let me FIV and we climaxed together. . After anything like that would happen she'd get all irritated and evasive almost like she felt tremendously guilty. . well I do recall she often had the 700 club on the radio, maybe there was an internal conflict all the while. She was a strange one.

I stopped seeing her as the novelty wore off and I learned of other places to have fun.

Energizerbunne
01-01-17, 01:33
It wasn't just taxes.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/2007/02/lost-and-found/

Did anyone else here frequent Leather and Lace in Seabrook BEFORE they switched to video cameras? They used to have just a pane of glass separating the customer from the provider, and I spent most of my paychecks on a beautiful woman named Jade. I would love to know what happened to her. I think she told me she was from Maine.