PDA

View Full Version : Legit massage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dr Slim
09-26-12, 17:02
Here is a new thread for those of you who love massage and do not care if there is play. The last 10-12 posts on the massage therapist board were about the virtues of whomevers legit massage, which is great for you, but the purpose of this guide is something else. If you do not believe me, ask the creator of this web site, he will tell you the exact purpose.

Some of you may feel insulted that I created a new, accurate thread, for legit massage experiences. Get over it. I do not mean to insult you. I intend to make the Honolulu board better and more accurate so that guy who thinks legit massage from a pretty girl is a turn on, will not need to read all the other post about massage w happy endings. Visitors can go straight to the thread they want. Information will be more clear and concise. It will be an improvement. Those who want legit massage info will have a direct place to get and give that info. Enjoy.

Belot Eater
09-26-12, 17:16
Here is a new thread for those of you who love massage and do not care if there is play. The last 10-12 posts on the massage therapist board were about the virtues of whomevers legit massage, which is great for you, but the purpose of this guide is something else. If you do not believe me, ask the creator of this web site, he will tell you the exact purpose.

Some of you may feel insulted that I created a new, accurate thread, for legit massage experiences. Get over it. I do not mean to insult you. I intend to make the Honolulu board better and more accurate so that guy who thinks legit massage from a pretty girl is a turn on, will not need to read all the other post about massage w happy endings. Visitors can go straight to the thread they want. Information will be more clear and concise. It will be an improvement. Those who want legit massage info will have a direct place to get and give that info. Enjoy.You made this thread but no place or names as an example. I'm so insulted my back, legs, brain and arms hurting but not my p-nut.

JoeKher
09-26-12, 17:37
You made this thread but no place or names as an example. WTF?LOL. I'm sorry, I know I'm not contributing with my "LOL" but I had to express my enjoyment in that comment.

Belot Eater
09-26-12, 21:26
LOL. I'm sorry, I know I'm not contributing with my "LOL" but I had to express my enjoyment in that comment.Haha you saw that one, had to change it cause Dr Slim might get mad. LOL. Whats Dr Slim mean anyway? I'm just asking. Anyways before you all get mad, Massage Thailand. Dianne.

Member #4990
09-26-12, 23:49
I had the opportunity to see Tina today. My back was hurting. She worked me over well. Ben did the back walking an stretching. She is in Century Square.

Bobb Sledd
09-27-12, 08:42
I had the opportunity to see Tina today. My back was hurting. She worked me over well. Ben did the back walking an stretching. She is in Century Square.Who is Ben?

Van Deventer
09-27-12, 11:00
I had the opportunity to see Tina today. My back was hurting. She worked me over well. Ben did the back walking an stretching. She is in Century Square.Where did you find the contact information for Island Thai?

Old Island Boy
09-27-12, 12:08
I think Thai Banyan does a good job. Everyone there tries to do it the way you want. If you are not into pain, they will back off.

Member #4990
09-29-12, 20:58
Where did you find the contact information for Island Thai?You can find the info on Craigslist. It is Nan's place.

Blake123
09-30-12, 04:12
I think Thai Banyan does a good job. Everyone there tries to do it the way you want. If you are not into pain, they will back off.Nina, the owner, is tops in real massage skills. And, she looks so fkn hot.

Blake123
09-30-12, 04:22
Haha you saw that one, had to change it cause Dr Slim might get mad. LOL. Whats Dr Slim mean anyway? I'm just asking. Anyways before you all get mad, Massage Thailand. Dianne.The photo on the card is of Eve, the owner.

H Mobius
10-01-12, 21:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-ka-oi-massage/3546941

Also known as Angel Thai Massage according to their door. Nice place in a modified nicely furnished 1-bedroom unit.

Repeated once again, got a legit uncovered massage. No play but some roaming allowed. Sorry I forget her name but she's kind of young and pretty (even without makeup) with a nice slim body. Very friendly Thai girl.

She did a pretty thorough job and my muscles felt better afterwards.

She basically works alone but there is a second younger girl who seems to come in with her customer in hand, and the place can accommodate up to three customers.

Sessions usually go long by about 20 minutes, unless there's a customer coming.

My main reason for going there are that I needed a real massage (as opposed to the token massage in the FS places), and secondarily that there was no answer to the following when I called:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-asian-massage/3661035

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Domination/fetish-fantasy-by-dress-model-loma-38/3654985

Aboonai
10-02-12, 01:58
My main reason for going there are that I needed a real massage (as opposed to the token massage in the FS places) , and secondarily that there was no answer to the following when I called:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Domination/fetish-fantasy-by-dress-model-loma-38/3654985I got in touch with the woman in the first link and schedule an appointment for today. Once I found out she's at KPT I cancelled. Not going near that area!

Member #5092
10-02-12, 02:38
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-asian-massage/3661035

I got in touch with the woman in the first link and schedule an appointment for today. Once I found out she's at KPT I cancelled. Not going near that area!Visited her a few days ago in the hood first time walking through KPT gota say I was a little nervous. Got an appointment her first of the day, two bed room apartment she takes care of an elderly aunt so kinda felt sorry for her forget her name. Vietnamese 5ft 110 MILF late 40s skinny but not tight body a cup boobs. We both got undressed she down to her panties she starts with a 20 min average oil massage. On the flip she asks if I want a HJ only no FS. During HJ I ask if she dose BJ, she says yes 20 extra. Saran wrap BJ first for me too much teeth but she took directions well. Switched between HJ and SWBJ till I popped. Hot towel clean up in and out 45min120 damage. L / A/S / 5/6 / 6

Always A Noob
10-02-12, 04:42
1) Kaori. Acu-Massage. 226-0135.

Expert treatment and clinical massage with or without acupuncture. By appt.

Reasonable rates, $55/60 min $85/90 min including acupuncture.

2) Yao. A Authentic Thai Massage 554-0449

Awesome traditional deep tissue and Thai stretch. Very deliberate. Strong.

And precise massage. $90/90 min by appt only.

3) Lina 344-8930 CC #1909 not clinical but very nice massage. Friendly.

By appt only

HiPickle
10-02-12, 13:48
I hit the Thai massage places often, cause my back if foooked up pretty much all the time. I've yet to hear of any of the Thai places providing Extras now a days anywayz.

Probably the best Massage I've gotten was from here: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3311374715.html

Was not the girl in the pic (was kinda hoping. He he) , can't remember her name, but she knew what she was doing and worked on what areas that needed very well, when I explained where they were. Again, the best I've had yet on Oahu.

As far as Thai Massage goes, I go to Thailand almost every year for my $10, 2 hr."Gumby" therapy. Not much comes close.

Others:

KAT at CC. Very professional, more stretching than anything but good.

Pinky at CC. Very good also, will hurt you. And I like it hard (sickos. Hard massage) works out those kinks.

Place in Salt lake / Stadium mall. The girl there at the time moved to the place in PC West Gate Center. OK, not impressed. A little big for back walking, not very stimulating to look at.

I like to try different places just to see, but if you want a for sure pain reducing Thai massage, I'd hit up the first one.

H Mobius
10-02-12, 18:17
I got in touch with the woman in the first link and schedule an appointment for today. Once I found out she's at KPT I cancelled. Not going near that area!I was wondering about that. I Googled that intersection and wondered if she was really in one of those houses or actually in KPT.

TwoPump: are those her legs in the pic?

Always A Noob: Thanks for the info. Where did you find out about them?

H M

Member #5092
10-02-12, 23:38
I was wondering about that. I Googled that intersection and wondered if she was really in one of those houses or actually in KPT.

H MShe lives in KPT housing theres two towers she lives in tower A the mauka tower. Hard to tell if those are her legs, slim build so my guess its her.

H Mobius
10-02-12, 23:45
She lives in KPT housing theres two towers she lives in tower A the mauka tower. Hard to tell if those are her legs, slim build so my guess its her.Thanks for the info. I believe you created a new Monger Acronym: SWBJ (Saran Wrap Blow Job) :).

Always A Noob
10-03-12, 05:14
1) Kaori. Acu-Massage. 226-0135.

Expert treatment and clinical massage with or without acupuncture. By appt.

Reasonable rates, $55/60 min $85/90 min including acupuncture.

2) Yao. A Authentic Thai Massage 554-0449

Awesome traditional deep tissue and Thai stretch. Very deliberate. Strong.

And precise massage. $90/90 min by appt only.

3) Lina 344-8930 CC #1909 not clinical but very nice massage. Friendly.

By appt onlyMy pleasure HM. I found a flier for Kaori at the Japanese grocery Nijya. She had a website I checked out and I was having a hard time with an old neck injury. I went four times a month for about 4 months then two times then one or two for about a year. I really liked the progress but there was a sort of plateau so I went to sensual massage. Before that I kept driving by Yao's place near where I work and live in Kaimuki. I thought, wow would that be great if this place had extra extra and its like two blocks away." So I copied the number off the building and checked it out on line and made an appt. Yao was vey clear even on the phone no hanky-panky stuff she said. But her massage was really top notch. Very cosy spot. Up stairs on the corner of kapaulua and HI organge brown building. She's been there like 17 yeara. There is a king size bed next to the massage table. She got a bit of MILF middle but attractive enough. Very strong. Very precise expert massage. I went for several months but it was a bit too strong for me. I traded that in for mongering for a while and when I wanted just legit again I found Lina on CL. She's great too.

H Mobius
10-03-12, 18:26
Thanks again. You mean the corner of Kapahulu and Harding Avenues, right? 2113 Kapahulu Avenue? I never realized she was there. I don't like strong pressure but if she can go lighter I might try her out.

Also located Kaori, right there on South Beretania Street in the University area. Is she 'friendly' (allows roaming) or strictly legit? Might try her too, the next time I need a real massage.

On a side note, as for Nijiya Market, mongers who are good at freebies might like what they see re: the cashiers there.

H M

Ernestm
10-03-12, 22:11
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-ka-oi-massage/3546941

Also known as Angel Thai Massage according to their door. Nice place in a modified nicely furnished 1-bedroom unit.

Repeated once again, got a legit uncovered massage. No play but some roaming allowed. Sorry I forget her name but she's kind of young and pretty (even without makeup) with a nice slim body. Very friendly Thai girl.

She did a pretty thorough job and my muscles felt better afterwards.

She basically works alone but there is a second younger girl who seems to come in with her customer in hand, and the place can accommodate up to three customers.

Sessions usually go long by about 20 minutes, unless there's a customer coming.

My main reason for going there are that I needed a real massage (as opposed to the token massage in the FS places) , and secondarily that there was no answer to the following when I called:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Domination/fetish-fantasy-by-dress-model-loma-38/3654985Are any of the photos her?

H Mobius
10-03-12, 22:45
Are any of the photos her?No.

From my point of view, all the upper pics seem borrowed.

I haven't seen the other girls who work there only in response to workload, so I cannot say whether the (Thai?) girls in the lower pics/snapshots might be them.

Always A Noob
10-03-12, 23:55
Hey HM. Neither one will tolerate any roaming etc. Strictly legit. As far as YMMV I guess with any woman and any man, a cool dark room and someone is on your massage table and rubbing on you anything "could" happen and being of a mongering mentality myself.

I was always looking for "the sign" of things slipping into a sensual beat but they never really did as much as I might have imagined. Both are really nice. The friendliest is Lina at CC 1909 and I can share some PM with you there. Yao though is deep and strong and

Not too coachable on backing off, though she would promise to back off a bit and dig in anyway at times. Kaori is much more responsive to individual needs and is certified in Chinese medicine and acupuncture so she is applying a fully wholistic approach all the time, looks at your tongue, body shape, medical history etc. Really good massage skills, cupping accupressure. And she's really nice.

RE location I backed off the addresses as when I had them typed out a big red note came up in the "ADD REPORT" box warning that including the last name or address will result in the death penatly it is the corner you mentioned but its 1113 not 2113.

" NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically."

Thanks again. You mean the corner of Kapahulu and Harding Avenues, right? 2113 Kapahulu Avenue? I never realized she was there. I don't like strong pressure but if she can go lighter I might try her out. Also located Kaori, right there on South Beretania Street in the University area. Is she 'friendly' (allows roaming) or strictly legit? Might try her too, the next time I need a real massage. On a side note, as for Nijiya Market, mongers who are good at freebies might like what they see re: the cashiers there.

H M

Always A Noob
10-04-12, 00:08
Are any of the photos her?The photo's of LOMA are her. Keep trying the ph#. She will call back or pick up. She is 38, slim and fine looking legs, abdomen and top. Very nice time with her, prev reported. She is friendly and makes sure you get what you want. She is a little careful and says she has few appointments each week. 4 to 5 only. She has good massage skills. I had trouble reaching her but when I did it was easy to set the session, get in and out of her Ala Wai apt. She says in her ad my hair is short now like pic #2 but she looks heavy in that pic and the pic with the fun short cheerleader skirt looks much more like her, just she has less hair. Very nice looking for 38 yo. I will repeat. FS 1st visit $$ then $.4 after that though her new ad shows $.4 to start.

Aboonai
10-04-12, 00:29
I was wondering about that. I Googled that intersection and wondered if she was really in one of those houses or actually in KPT.

H M
She lives in KPT housing theres two towers she lives in tower A the mauka tower. Hard to tell if those are her legs, slim build so my guess its her.Sorry for the late reply and TP808 got back to you with the correct info. Mahaloz!

Ernestm
10-04-12, 01:47
No.

From my point of view, all the upper pics seem borrowed.

I haven't seen the other girls who work there only in response to workload, so I cannot say whether the (Thai?) girls in the lower pics / snapshots might be them.One of the home grown photos on the bottom right when I click on to save says,"Thaibargirl". So it seems as though those may not be pics of them either. The quality of the upper pics show that they are definitely borrowed from somewhere.

H Mobius
10-04-12, 02:35
One of the home grown photos on the bottom right when I click on to save says,"Thaibargirl". So it seems as though those may not be pics of them either. The quality of the upper pics show that they are definitely borrowed from somewhere.The one I saw is kind of cute even without makeup and looks good in those jeans shorts. You might like her.

Blake123
10-04-12, 03:56
Probably the best Massage I've gotten was from here:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3311374715.html

Was not the girl in the pic (was kinda hoping. He he) , can't remember her name, but she knew what she was doing and worked on what areas that needed very well, when I explained where they were. Again, the best I've had yet on Oahu.The girl in the pic is Mai. She's reputed to be one of the best Thai MTs in the business. She used to own a place called Siam Health Land up until 3-4 years ago.

Stickman95
10-05-12, 21:15
I recently tried called Tiffany after seeing her add in Craigslist. This was my first try of one of the Century Square places. She has a very professional looking and clean facility. Nice shower area with lots of clean towels available. She looks exactly like her photos, very beautiful IMO. Everything was very legit and there was no teasing or bumping of my boys. She even kept her distance and never accidentally brushed her legs against my hanging arms. She was friendly and the massage was 8/10, but she kept answering texts during the massage. She even took a phone call and scheduled an appointment while massaging with the other hand. I did love her revealing outfit, but I didn't try to see if I could get away with roaming hands. I have since read that she is Ok with some of that? I would be surprised if that is the case. I would say that there is no chance of extras here either.

Tako Diver
10-06-12, 04:33
I recently tried called Tiffany after seeing her add in Craigslist. This was my first try of one of the Century Square places. She has a very professional looking and clean facility. Nice shower area with lots of clean towels available. She looks exactly like her photos, very beautiful IMO. Everything was very legit and there was no teasing or bumping of my boys. She even kept her distance and never accidentally brushed her legs against my hanging arms. She was friendly and the massage was 8/10, but she kept answering texts during the massage. She even took a phone call and scheduled an appointment while massaging with the other hand. I did love her revealing outfit, but I didn't try to see if I could get away with roaming hands. I have since read that she is Ok with some of that? I would be surprised if that is the case. I would say that there is no chance of extras here either.I hate the phone use on your dime thing too. Totally blows the mood.

This po anyone else?

TD

Ernestm
10-09-12, 14:33
The one I saw is kind of cute even without makeup and looks good in those jeans shorts. You might like her.I did like her. Nice slow rhythm to the massage. She was actually wearing a teddy to greet me, then changed into the jeans while I was taking a shower.

Ernestm
10-09-12, 22:27
The photo's of LOMA are her. Keep trying the ph#. She will call back or pick up. She is 38, slim and fine looking legs, abdomen and top. Very nice time with her, prev reported. She is friendly and makes sure you get what you want. She is a little careful and says she has few appointments each week. 4 to 5 only. She has good massage skills. I had trouble reaching her but when I did it was easy to set the session, get in and out of her Ala Wai apt. She says in her ad my hair is short now like pic #2 but she looks heavy in that pic and the pic with the fun short cheerleader skirt looks much more like her, just she has less hair. Very nice looking for 38 yo. I will repeat. FS 1st visit $$ then $.4 after that though her new ad shows $.4 to start.Thanks for the info though.

Mba Hi
10-11-12, 21:43
is Pin Thai totally legit, is towel covering necessary at PT.

kinda interested in the 70 min $50 massage. Would be great if no towel

Hotrod82
10-12-12, 22:54
Any 411, on this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-relaxing-escape-cheerful-beautiful-a-617-749-8070/3669963

Might have to TOFTT tonight, she has really late hours. Will report back, don't really recognize the number and she doesn't have her name int he ad, so cannot look her up.

Chikan San
10-12-12, 23:25

Kinda interested in the 70 min $50 massage. Would be great if no towelI only went there once and I got a legit massage. I was covered at first, but towel came off after I asked. Did not go back yet to see if more if possible.

H Mobius
10-12-12, 23:34

Kinda interested in the 70 min $50 massage. Would be great if no towelLegit, but whether the towel is mandatory (and if you get any teasing) depends on your girl, and there are many "affiliated" with that place.

For some of the girls, that is where they normally work. But there are a number of others who come in from other MT places in CC because they freelance, or get called-in by PT if they are shorthanded. So, all in all there are quit a few girls who work there.

If you meet a girl you like, swap digits with her so you can keep in contact to schedule with her again, and to avoid bait-and-switch situations when you call PT (or other places) for an appointment with the girl.

Tako Diver
10-15-12, 06:43
Well I have finally done the impossible. Got a massage from Nala. It's easier to get a meeting with the Governor than an appointment with her. Saying 'her regulars' take all the sessions is the ultimate endorsement of her service.

Her place is clean and feels somewhere between a homey doctor's office and a personal residence. She is sweet, instantly likeable and makes you feel comfortable the moment you walk in. Everything is clean (shower, table, etc). As others have reported this is a mostly foot massage and again based on the difficulty of scheduling an appointment must considered good many.

I asked for a lot of pressure and she delivered. The massage begins with a warm towel (s) on your back while she starts on your calves and works her way upwards.

She used an oil (didn't notice a scent) and wipes it off with warm dry towel (s) after working on that area. The massage was unrushed and she was totally focused on me (no phone calls or texts). After the session I was completely relaxed and actually a little lite headed (a good thing).

I have and will continue to recommend all the DT massage therapists with some caveats.

Now if you'll excuse me I got to try (again) to schedule an appointment online.

BTW – some great reviews up here. LOL reading the "instruction manual".

TD

Ernestm
10-15-12, 15:09
Well I have finally done the impossible. Got a massage from Nala. It's easier to get a meeting with the Governor than an appointment with her. Saying 'her regulars' take all the sessions is the ultimate endorsement of her service.

Her place is clean and feels somewhere between a homey doctor's office and a personal residence. She is sweet, instantly likeable and makes you feel comfortable the moment you walk in. Everything is clean (shower, table, etc). As others have reported this is a mostly foot massage and again based on the difficulty of scheduling an appointment must considered good many.

I asked for a lot of pressure and she delivered. The massage begins with a warm towel (s) on your back while she starts on your calves and works her way upwards.

She used an oil (didn't notice a scent) and wipes it off with warm dry towel (s) after working on that area. The massage was unrushed and she was totally focused on me (no phone calls or texts). After the session I was completely relaxed and actually a little lite headed (a good thing).

I have and will continue to recommend all the DT massage therapists with some caveats.

Now if you'll excuse me I got to try (again) to schedule an appointment online.

BTW – some great reviews up here. LOL reading the "instruction manual".

TDYou did get her exquisite HE, right? You did not say.

AwabiHunter
10-15-12, 20:42
Got totally worked over by the weirdest massage I have ever had, She uses her feet for the whole massage and balances on wooden shelves that surround the table on 3 sides and then gets on the table and holds onto a bar on the ceiling as she walks on your back. She is very Fugly and my main purpose to go was to sample the HE which unfortunantly I didn't get, she said she doesn't do that anymore. Fricken still sore 3 days later from the crazy massage and its in a weird basketball indoor gynasium in a community center inside a military housing community. The whole experience was weird and I definately wouldn't recommend for anyone.

Awabi

CM0069
10-16-12, 02:39
Any 411, on this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-relaxing-escape-cheerful-beautiful-a-617-749-8070/3669963

Might have to TOFTT tonight, she has really late hours. Will report back, don't really recognize the number and she doesn't have her name int he ad, so cannot look her up.Debated going but something always came up. She's at thigh Hawaii LOL

Chevy427
10-16-12, 02:41
Any 411, on this one:

Might have to TOFTT tonight, she has really late hours. Will report back, don't really recognize the number and she doesn't have her name int he ad, so cannot look her up.I had a session with her two weeks ago. She goes by the name "A" at Thai Hawaiian, CC 3203, massage skill was nothing special, more like body rub. Will brush the boyz but never come close to jr. She said she only be here for about a month, then work at west coast after.

She's like many other TEASER girls at TH who leave you blue balls. Just want to share this with you bruddahs.

Hotrod82
10-18-12, 14:07
Thanks for the reports guys. But I TOFTT before I saw them a few nights ago.

She claims that she has only been here for 1 month and she will be here till February I think it was, then she is going to head back to Thailand. She is from Bangkok, we talked about how much I enjoy Thailand and how much fun I get to have when I am there and she slaps my ass and said you a naughty boy. She is cute IMHO, nice waste, not to skinny, and cute butt. Here pressure is not very strong, but she seems to know what she is doing. I just hate baby oil, so irritating, the smell. I loved the stretching part of the massage, that probably took a good 10 minutes. She used her feet slightly too, after she asked if she could walk on my back. She is not a spinner type, and is probably about 120 pounds.

Over all L7 / S7 / A7, will probably not repeat, cause if I am going to get a legit massage with no HE, I want it to be killer.

Mba Hi
10-19-12, 20:28
Thanks for the reports guys. But I TOFTT before I saw them a few nights ago.

She claims that she has only been here for 1 month and she will be here till February I think it was, then she is going to head back to Thailand. She is from Bangkok, we talked about how much I enjoy Thailand and how much fun I get to have when I am there and she slaps my ass and said you a naughty boy. She is cute IMHO, nice waste, not to skinny, and cute butt. Here pressure is not very strong, but she seems to know what she is doing. I just hate baby oil, so irritating, the smell. I loved the stretching part of the massage, that probably took a good 10 minutes. She used her feet slightly too, after she asked if she could walk on my back. She is not a spinner type, and is probably about 120 pounds.

Over all L7 / S7 / A7, will probably not repeat, cause if I am going to get a legit massage with no HE, I want it to be killer.Got to agree, I really hate that baby oil feel especially when its all over the bottom of your feet, and that smell is irritating too.

AwabiHunter
10-19-12, 22:03
Can any Braddahs advise what Therapist can give a long strong and awesome foot massage? I'm on my feet all day in boots and feet hurt badly everyday, have had really good full body massages by various therapists but none seem to be very good at foot massage or spend enough time doing the feet.

Aloha Awabi

LoveToFindJoy
10-20-12, 04:06
AwabiHunter.

Can any Braddahs advise what Therapist can give a long strong and awesome foot massage? I'm on my feet all day in boots and feet hurt badly everyday, have had really good full body massages by various therapists but none seem to be very good at foot massage or spend enough time doing the feet.

Kenko sokushin see reviews on yelp just type massage and it is on the list. Glowing reviews.

http://www.kenko-sokushin.com/en/

Right behind the old Jack in a box on kuhio- now a noodle shop

AwabiHunter
10-20-12, 16:59
AwabiHunter.

Kenko sokushin see reviews on yelp just type massage and it is on the list. Glowing reviews.

http://www.kenko-sokushin.com/en/

Right behind the old Jack in a box on kuhio- now a noodle shopRight on Braddah Lovejoy,

Have you personallt tried this place? Are the therapist local Japanese or mainland Japanese?

Mba Hi
10-20-12, 17:26
Visited Pin Thai today. Good solid legit massage. Used towel whole time during session. Loosened the neck and shoulders with the normal elbow press and some stretching. Worked on legs extensively which probably helped the upper body.

No baby oil used, but massage oil was used and was easily washed off in the shower.

The only downside is the shower really needs a good cleaning and an upgrade to the shower head. Want a good shower, go to 2702, now that's a shower.

Would have love a nice "he" after the 70 min massage that would have kicked off the day perfectly.

Tried for the 70min $50 special. She said that was yesterday.

Damage $60 +$20 didn't have a $5 or $10 on me, plus $1. 00 for parking with pass. (collection of services was settled after the session)

I guess that's a lot better than paying $$ for a rushed 40min session and having to pay $6. 00 for parking to boot.

LoveToFindJoy
10-20-12, 20:22
Right on Braddah Lovejoy,

Have you personallt tried this place? Are the therapist local Japanese or mainland Japanese?

I haven't yet but I will here are some reviews.

Between my uber-busy schedule of being a law school student / mom / wife / part-timeratnot one, but THREE jobs, I've finally found a minute to rave about Kenko Sokushin.

I've always wanted to try reflexology and after eatingatMarukame Udon one day, I noticed this little place. I stopped in and made an appointment for the SO and I for the next day.

On the day of, I was running late bc I was having the WORST hangover of my LIFE (it was my bday weekend-should explain the intensity of the hangover). I mean, the hangover was so bad that before we got our massage I puked in the parking lot. Sorry, TMI.

The pricing wasn't bad. With kama'aina it was like $60, so I think of it as $1 per heavenly minute, which I am fine with.

ANYWAY, the massage. Ahhhhh, the massage. Let me just tell you I went in feeling like a zombie and came out rejuvenated. Yes, the foot massage hurts in certain places (side of the heel, esp. For me) , but I am definitely a fan of deep, deep, deep tissue, so I LOVED IT. If you're not like me, let your reflexology master know and they'll lay off.

After the massage I was a walking stick of melting butter. I went home, immediately fell into a temporary coma, and awoke ready to party again! Hangover? What the hell is that?

I've already gone back once more and am saving my pennies and trying to prioritize my free-time to return ASAP!

P. S. They validate parkingatthe Waikiki Trade Center.

Was this review?

Useful.

(2)

Funny.

Cool.

Add owner comment Bookmark Send to a FriendLink to This Review.

Review from Tamra P.

Elite '12.

192 friends.

338 reviews.

Tamra P.

Honolulu, Hi,

Updated. 9/25/2011 2 Check-ins Here.

This is truly a great deal for a couples massage! Hubby and I were killing time in Waikiki post yelp-elite party and I remembered this hidden gem. Lucky for us, they were able to accomodate us at the same time just 30 min after we walked in. Even luckier for me, Justin was there to knead, poke, rub, and smack my feet, shins, and calves for 45 minutes of bliss. Hubby seemed to enjoy his treatment as well. I swear I caught him snoring a couple times but he adamantly denies it.

Side by side 45 min couples reflexology treatment for under $100. Unbelieveable deal! We had to jan-ken-po to see who would drive home, we were both in such a state of relaxation.

Was this review?

Useful.

(1)

Funny.

Cool.

(1)

1 Previous Review: Show all »

1/18/2011

Blake123
10-21-12, 01:38
Visited Pin Thai today. Good solid legit massage. Used towel whole time during session. Loosened the neck and shoulders with the normal elbow press and some stretching. Worked on legs extensively which probably helped the upper body.

No baby oil used, but massage oil was used and was easily washed off in the shower.

The only downside is the shower really needs a good cleaning and an upgrade to the shower head. Want a good shower, go to 2702, now that's a shower.

Would have love a nice "he" after the 70 min massage that would have kicked off the day perfectly.

Tried for the 70min $50 special. She said that was yesterday.

Damage $60 +$20 didn't have a $5 or $10 on me, plus $1. 00 for parking with pass. (collection of services was settled after the session)

I guess that's a lot better than paying $$ for a rushed 40min session and having to pay $6. 00 for parking to boot.Since you received a "good, solid massage," some members may want to go there but won't know which MT to ask for. Who did you see? Thanks.

Mba Hi
10-21-12, 03:02
Since you received a "good, solid massage," some members may want to go there but won't know which MT to ask for. Who did you see? Thanks.I think she said her name was nida. Sorry the asian accent was just to strong for me to really hear her name after she repeated it about 4 times. But, she was about 5'2", about mid to late 40's, nice personality.

Sorry everyone. Have fun

Always A Noob
10-24-12, 05:57
Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp / 3357511249. Html

This pic is much better than the previous ad. One of my favorite massages.

She is sweet. Very good massage. Not clinical but thorough and very relaxing.

Definitely recommend.

Mba Hi
10-25-12, 22:28
Nice place. Arrived this afternoon on short notice. Showered then moved to table for the massage. Nice firm strong massage using feet, elbows, and hands. Does a real through job massaging out all of the tight back, neck, and leg muscles. Draped, no hints, other than the nice white sign with red lettering no-sexual massage.

I think her name is lisa. Advertises on CL Touch of Serenity.

L6. 5 M 8. 0.

60+10 total

Dr Octopus
11-13-12, 18:54
Saw her the other day based on a senior member's recommendation. Chinese lady knows her stuff. Normally I like a hard Thai massage but Liu's technique is excellent as well. She mostly used her thumbs to massage so she was able to accurately hit all my sore spots and the Chinese herbal creme that she put on me was nice too, smelled funny though.

I asked for 60-minute massage and upon her recommendation, tried the cupping therapy too, which did loosen up my back. She doesn't speak much English but it's not that big a deal for me, just talk slow and be patient. She's on my go-to list now.

Magnod
12-01-12, 02:12
Zenza.

Pretty decent location for me. Clean with a good solid massage by a pretty local asian girl. Excellent English speaking, but I never did ask for a name.

Overall, great experience, but no play on my first visit. I'd repeat again, especially if I knew that there was the potential for more.

Captin Crunch
12-07-12, 02:58
Looking for a legit massage. Trying to get over a cold and body is sore all over. Need something real relaxing. Who is good? I been to Tiffany but looking for something real relaxing.

Magnod
12-07-12, 04:20
Looking for a legit massage. Trying to get over a cold and body is sore all over. Need something real relaxing. Who is good? I been to Tiffany but looking for something real relaxing.You know who used to give me some very relaxing massages? Kalihi Lisa. Not as firm as I'd like which is why she wasn't may regular, but the times I did see her I almost always dozed a bit. Nice technique for a medium pressure with longer strokes (not short jerky motions or elbows / pressure point type.) Not sure where she is now, but last I heard she was working out of Busyboy's place.

Pink Orchid Lisa is pretty relaxing as well. Neither place is FS, but neither is full legit either.

Blake123
12-07-12, 04:59
Looking for a legit massage. Trying to get over a cold and body is sore all over. Need something real relaxing. Who is good? I been to Tiffany but looking for something real relaxing.Nina at Thai Banyan (Sam Sung Plaza) and Mai at Mai Thai (CC #1108) actually know how to give a real massage, IMHO. My favorites for a legit massage.

Captin Crunch
12-07-12, 15:13
Nina at Thai Banyan (Sam Sung Plaza) and Mai at Mai Thai (CC #1108) actually know how to give a real massage, IMHO. My favorites for a legit massage.Thanks Blake. Will have to try one of them soon.

Blade82
12-10-12, 14:36
Looking for a legit massage. Trying to get over a cold and body is sore all over. Need something real relaxing. Who is good? I been to Tiffany but looking for something real relaxing.The last time I recovered from major aches from the flu I discovered Liu in CC and left feeling fresh. Whoever you go to, be careful not to get too hard as your body is still weak and can't handle as much usual. Shouldn't really have that problem with Liu, inquire about cupping too it will help a lot

AwabiHunter
12-10-12, 18:05
The last time I recovered from major aches from the flu I discovered Liu in CC and left feeling fresh. Whoever you go to, be careful not to get too hard as your body is still weak and can't handle as much usual. Shouldn't really have that problem with Liu, inquire about cupping too it will help a lotAgree with Braddah Blade, Liu is very good and also got a good massage from Lilly too who works for Liu, both good looking and great massage but no extras.

Awabi

Captin Crunch
12-11-12, 13:43
Agree with Braddah Blade, Liu is very good and also got a good massage from Lilly too who works for Liu, both good looking and great massage but no extras.

AwabiHow can I get the info on Liu and Lilly? Where do they advertise?

AwabiHunter
12-11-12, 21:35
How can I get the info on Liu and Lilly? Where do they advertise?Here Ya go Braddah.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3471835293.html

Awabi

Always A Noob
12-15-12, 06:08
808-888-9630.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3478560813.html

Siam Thai CC 2603

70 min. 6 +.2 tip Nice thai / combo with some swedish strokes, walked on back, good looking. L7 A8 S9.

Member #4990
01-07-13, 18:02
Had a desire for a legit massage. Called for a 9:30 appt. Century Center 1508. I was the only one there. The girl in the upper left picture gave me the massage. Didn't get her name. Was a sensual massage but with baby oil. Some roaming but no HE. $.60+.10.

Honolulu. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / maikai-massage / 3616744

Erich711
01-07-13, 23:44
TKO,

Did you pay $.70 total or. 70 total; difference being seventy or one hundred seventy bucks.

Had a desire for a legit massage. Called for a 9:30 appt. Century Center 1508. I was the only one there. The girl in the upper left picture gave me the massage. Didn't get her name. Was a sensual massage but with baby oil. Some roaming but no HE. $.60+.10.

Honolulu. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / maikai-massage / 3616744

Member #4990
01-08-13, 04:40
TKO,

Did you pay $.70 total or. 70 total; difference being seventy or one hundred seventy bucks.Sorry, it was. 70.

PoiPounder
01-09-13, 00:49
You know who used to give me some very relaxing massages? Kalihi Lisa. Not as firm as I'd like which is why she wasn't may regular, but the times I did see her I almost always dozed a bit. Nice technique for a medium pressure with longer strokes (not short jerky motions or elbows / pressure point type.) Not sure where she is now, but last I heard she was working out of Busyboy's place.I hate the elbow. Leaves my muscles bruised and can't workout for days. Where is Busyboy's place? Heard about Lisa and would love to try her massage style. Very difficult to find a good massager that doesn't use the elbow, but still able to work the muscles.

Hentai Man
01-15-13, 19:24
Thanks to the reviews here, I tried out Siam Thai for a legit massage. Called and asked for Pinky but she was booked. When I arrived they had Annie available. Cute face, mid 20's, thick. Athletic body. Annie had a pretty nice personality, she was a bit bigger than I would have liked since I prefer spinner types, but she is muscular. Good solid massage, though not sensual for me at all. She had her foot by my groin twice during a thai leg stretch, but I never got wood. She does have a nice face though. Went for the 70 minute massage for 60 bucks, tipped her 9, 69 bucks total. Couldn't resist. Saw Pinky on the way out wearing a sexy tight yellow dress. She looks better than the pictures of her posted here. Would definitely pop some wood if she was massaging me. Maybe next time. Overall, a good solid experience for legit massage. Though again, I would have preferred more sensuality from my provider. Seemed to have four girls in the afternoon, Pinky, Annie, a slightly older lady (OK body. Buttah face) , and a younger looking girl (average, but kinda cute).

Magnod
01-16-13, 02:15
I hate the elbow. Leaves my muscles bruised and can't workout for days. Where is Busyboy's place? Heard about Lisa and would love to try her massage style. Very difficult to find a good massager that doesn't use the elbow, but still able to work the muscles.Busyboy used to post on this forum and was running an incall place near Kmart. Not sure if the place is still active and I haven't seen Lisa is a while. You can try PMing him or searching up his or her name to find a working number.

Blade82
01-16-13, 14:39
I hate the elbow. Leaves my muscles bruised and can't workout for days. Where is Busyboy's place? Heard about Lisa and would love to try her massage style. Very difficult to find a good massager that doesn't use the elbow, but still able to work the muscles.You have to make sure to inform the MT on what kind of massage you want. Use of elbows is usually a deep tissue thing. Sounds like you have sensitive muscles so may want to go with sweedish massage. Of course there are a lot of therapist who don't know there work in and out and just do combinations of sweedish and deep tissue. Shouldn't have that problem at places like thai banyan or massage Thailand (just don't get eve, she make you cry).

Blade82
01-16-13, 14:40
I hate the elbow. Leaves my muscles bruised and can't workout for days. Where is Busyboy's place? Heard about Lisa and would love to try her massage style. Very difficult to find a good massager that doesn't use the elbow, but still able to work the muscles.You have to make sure to inform the MT on what kind of massage you want. Use of elbows is usually a deep tissue thing. Sounds like you have sensitive muscles so may want to go with sweedish massage. Of course there are a lot of therapist who don't know there work in and out and just do combinations of sweedish / deep tissue or sweedish / sensual. Shouldn't have that problem at places like thai banyan or massage Thailand (just don't get eve, she make you cry).

Magnod
01-17-13, 00:30
You have to make sure to inform the MT on what kind of massage you want. Use of elbows is usually a deep tissue thing. Sounds like you have sensitive muscles so may want to go with sweedish massage. Of course there are a lot of therapist who don't know there work in and out and just do combinations of sweedish / deep tissue or sweedish / sensual. Shouldn't have that problem at places like thai banyan or massage Thailand (just don't get eve, she make you cry).Another problem is a lot of MTs don't know what the hell they're doing. Customers ask for hard / deep so they try to push hard, but their hands get sore, so they resort to elbows. Elbows and no training is a very bad combination.

PoiPounder
01-17-13, 04:03
Another problem is a lot of MTs don't know what the hell they're doing. Customers ask for hard / deep so they try to push hard, but their hands get sore, so they resort to elbows. Elbows and no training is a very bad combination.I never really thought about it, but it makes perfect sense. My hands would get sore if I did massaging all day. I notice some LMT's hands also get hot after 15 minutes of massage. Wouldn't want a HJ from those hot hands. Want to thank everyone for the recommendations and PMs. Ever since Popologirl left, I haven't found anyone who provides great medium pressure massage. Want to get a good massage and still work out that evening.

Blake123
01-20-13, 03:28
While at the CC today, I noticed a new massage place on the first floor, close to Hiroko's place. It's called Aria87. Not sure if legit or not. I didn't stop in because I had other business to take care of.

Spookeo
01-26-13, 19:15
Barbara at the Massage Specialists in Century Center gives a slow deep tissue massage. The pressure is medium-hard, but I never felt any pain or tightness after getting the massage. She's a slender, athletic, blonde Czech girl with a fun personality. .5 plus tip for 1 hour, .7 plus tip for 90 minutes.

Poi Dog
01-27-13, 19:34
Barbara at the Massage Specialists in Century Center gives a slow deep tissue massage. The pressure is medium-hard, but I never felt any pain or tightness after getting the massage. She's a slender, athletic, blonde Czech girl with a fun personality. .5 plus tip for 1 hour, .7 plus tip for 90 minutes.Spookeo. Mind sharing the contact info? Always looking for a good legit massage.

Mahalo,

PD

Blake123
01-28-13, 04:15
Spookeo. Mind sharing the contact info? Always looking for a good legit massage.

Mahalo,

PDMassage Specialists MP is in the CC, suite 512. 941-8101.

Idusixtyning
01-28-13, 13:33
Massage Specialists is a totally legit massage place. Don't think of anything else (I would go to the AMPs in the building afterwards). They've been there for years and I used to go there for legit massages until I found an excellent private massage therapist (legit). If you want a hard massage, make sure you ask for someone that does that well (i.e strong). Ask for a female too cause I think they might have male staff too (unless you prefer that, lol). Most of their staff are so so (like just out of massage school), but a few are good and have a feel for finding and fixing problem areas. If you find a good one, just keep asking for her. They work out of more than one condo unit aside from the main one.

Pineapple Kid
01-28-13, 22:35
Massage specialists has a website with more info on prices and stuff. All totally legit! They offer prices for licensed / certified therapists, and student / apprentice therapists. Some of the "student" therapists could be therapists that are from out of state, that want to get licensed to massage here. So, some may have been doing massage for YEARS in different state. So you could ask about that. If you find a really good therapist there, get their contact info. That way, when they DO get their license, and set up their own practice, or rent a room some place, they will already be comfortable with you, and may cut you a good deal for sticking with them! If they're a good massage therapist, AND a hottie (FEMALE of course) , you might also try grooming them, to cross over to the dark side too. Hehehe.

But, yeah, the Massage Specialists is a totally legit place, but, good prices too! P. K.

Massage Specialists is a totally legit massage place. Don't think of anything else (I would go to the AMPs in the building afterwards). They've been there for years and I used to go there for legit massages until I found an excellent private massage therapist (legit). If you want a hard massage, make sure you ask for someone that does that well (i.e strong). Ask for a female too cause I think they might have male staff too (unless you prefer that, lol). Most of their staff are so so (like just out of massage school), but a few are good and have a feel for finding and fixing problem areas. If you find a good one, just keep asking for her. They work out of more than one condo unit aside from the main one.

George111
01-29-13, 01:24
Massage specialists has a website with more info on prices and stuff. All totally legit! They offer prices for licensed / certified therapists, and student / apprentice therapists. Some of the "student" therapists could be therapists that are from out of state, that want to get licensed to massage here. So, some may have been doing massage for YEARS in different state. So you could ask about that. If you find a really good therapist there, get their contact info. That way, when they DO get their license, and set up their own practice, or rent a room some place, they will already be comfortable with you, and may cut you a good deal for sticking with them! If they're a good massage therapist, AND a hottie (FEMALE of course) , you might also try grooming them, to cross over to the dark side too. Hehehe.

But, yeah, the Massage Specialists is a totally legit place, but, good prices too! P. K.I agree, when they do get their license, some of them do cross over, I had experienced it before. I recall several occasions years ago, when Tatsuko was the owner.

Chevy427
01-30-13, 22:09
Here's her posting on craigslist today.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3582642197.html

Magnod
02-05-13, 12:28
What's the best legit massage provider not in CC or Sam Sung Plaza? I hate going to those places.

Captin Crunch
02-05-13, 18:29
Here's her posting on craigslist today.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3582642197.htmlDoes she have an incall location? BB's place?

Kealee29
02-05-13, 20:19
There are a couple places I go for massages I'm a big fan of thai full body massage and my place of choice is thaiassian I think thats how you spell it it over on keaumoku in the samsung plaza upstairs from VIP AMP this place is totally legit no HE or anything but they do workout alot of the knots that I had in my back the other week. If your insearch of a very good but bit pricey foot massage / reflexology the place on kuhio in waikiki is on the money its called keno sokushin foot massage place is awesome as the pamper your feet there and they even give you some hot tea to go along with the massage.

IKA143
02-20-13, 16:54
There are a couple places I go for massages I'm a big fan of thai full body massage and my place of choice is thaiassian I think thats how you spell it it over on keaumoku in the samsung plaza upstairs from VIP AMP this place is totally legit no HE or anything but they do workout alot of the knots that I had in my back the other week. If your insearch of a very good but bit pricey foot massage / reflexology the place on kuhio in waikiki is on the money its called keno sokushin foot massage place is awesome as the pamper your feet there and they even give you some hot tea to go along with the massage.I read on RM that they do let you have some breast-play, ass-play & handjob. Can anyone confirm this?

Is there a Thai-Issan thread here. Met Lily on the Keeaumoku. She said she works there. Pretty young girl. Nice body too. Kinda got my attention. Anyone one got a message from her yet?

Blake123
02-21-13, 03:47
I read on RM that they do let you have some breast-play, ass-play & handjob. Can anyone confirm this?

Is there a Thai-Issan thread here. Met Lily on the Keeaumoku. She said she works there. Pretty young girl. Nice body too. Kinda got my attention. Anyone one got a message from her yet?No Thai-Issan thread, but there is a Thai MP thread. I don't believe extras are available. Jennifer would not stand for that.

IKA143
02-21-13, 05:11
No Thai-Issan thread, but there is a Thai MP thread. I don't believe extras are available. Jennifer would not stand for that.Kinda weird you said that. Cause the review was about JENNIFER doing all of that. So I don't know. Maybe she does let.

Blake123
02-22-13, 04:21
Kinda weird you said that. Cause the review was about JENNIFER doing all of that. So I don't know. Maybe she does let.If Jennifer did that, I would be there in a flash because she looks so hot. She, being the owner, would not allow that. I've known her for 6 years. She runs a legit operation. Don't waste time and money trying.

IKA143
02-22-13, 06:27
If Jennifer did that, I would be there in a flash because she looks so hot. She, being the owner, would not allow that. I've known her for 6 years. She runs a legit operation. Don't waste time and money trying.I see, just was wondering, are you like good friends with her or just a loyal client? Did you try give hints? Seems like the person posting is getting pretty lucky, he just posted another review, this time it's Diana, I mean business might be slow, plus there is a lot of competition in that area, another Thai massage place, & VIP. Just wondering.

Member #6232
02-22-13, 18:32
What's the best legit massage provider not in CC or Sam Sung Plaza? I hate going to those places.The few Thai places in Century Square on Bishop Street are best for no nonsense legit therapy and discreet entrance and exit with underground parking. One of few is in the one former found in the Ala Moana KHON Condo but forgot their business name.

Jbravo
02-22-13, 20:01
Jenny used to work the bars. She knows the game. She did legit massage for long time. She is older than she looks.

If Jenny and her girls are now doing FS, and BBFS BBBJ as reported, I'm sure plenty of dudes will report because lots would like to fuck that ASS, hehe. She got a nice ass oh my. Hell, even other women tell me the want to fuck her, hehe.

Seems TGTBT, so wait till senior members post to confirm. Money still tight, so got to be selective.

I see, just was wondering, are you like good friends with her or just a loyal client? Did you try give hints? Seems like the person posting is getting pretty lucky, he just posted another review, this time it's Diana, I mean business might be slow, plus there is a lot of competition in that area, another Thai massage place, & VIP. Just wondering.

JustVisiting1
02-23-13, 03:18
The few Thai places in Century Square on Bishop Street are best for no nonsense legit therapy and discreet entrance and exit with underground parking. One of few is in the one former found in the Ala Moana KHON Condo but forgot their business name.Went to Tiffany's on Bishop last week. Just search 1188 on craigs list therapeutics and you'll find hers. I've been there about 5 times now so I think I got a rhythm down. The place seems to be very legit. The place is a bit of a pain to find and get to if you're not used to the one way streets off the Pali HWY. But one you find it, is easy to repeat. Like Omlette said, there's underground parking there so its an easy in and out and they validate. As far as location, its usually up on the 31st floor, but sometimes the girls will take you down to the 12th floor where there's another partner massage place (Think its been posted before in the forums, it has a sign,"non-sextual"). I have no idea why they shift around rooms, but I assume its a space issue. They have showers on both floors and make it a point not to have the customers ever see each other. Massages are decent so long as you give the girl an idea of what kinda and what kind of pressure you want. .6 for an hour. 9 for 90. Not bad if you're looking for a legit massage. I have no idea what Tiffany actually does, but I've never had a massage from her. The others available are semi cute through. L 6-8's

Blake123
02-23-13, 03:53
I see, just was wondering, are you like good friends with her or just a loyal client? Did you try give hints? Seems like the person posting is getting pretty lucky, he just posted another review, this time it's Diana, I mean business might be slow, plus there is a lot of competition in that area, another Thai massage place, & VIP. Just wondering.I shouldn't have to say this, but don't believe every review out there.

IKA143
02-23-13, 06:06
I shouldn't have to say this, but don't believe every review out there.Don't believe every massage parlor is legit either.

IKA143
02-24-13, 16:29
Not trying to get into beefs, but RM has several false reviews. I called them out after a review that I'd posted here for Crissy aka Popologirl was copied word for word and used as a review. I dug further, and found that RM had used 3 of my reviews for legit establishments, along with other reviews posted here by others.

That being said, legit MTs do have their "favorite" clients and will give extras once trust is formed. I've yet to meet a legit MT that won't put a smile on a trusted friend's face after a hard or bad day. If you've set your sights on this MT, be sweet, playfu, charm her, and visit frequently. Tip her well. If she grows to like you, she'll take care of you. Doesn't matter if she's married, religious, etc.

AlohaNo beef here. I'm not trying to put one here. Thank you for the tip & thank you for clarifying it. And also to Blake123 thank you too for looking out for me & for others. Sometimes posting legit massage parlors providing extras may ruin their rep. Maybe its best not to post it publicly if extra service does exist. Respects to others here, especially the senior members of this forum.

Aloha

ShaggyDoo
02-27-13, 13:33
This is a legit massage run by a cutie of a Thai girl Lucy. Makes me wish it was extra, extra, but sorry boys she's legit, and one of the best massages I've ever had. I went in and told her I had really tight shoulders and the back of my neck was giving me problems also, at the end of my hour session she had cured me. She immediately knew where my problem areas were by how tense they were and worked on them until it was lose. She told me that in order to fix it that it was going to hurt, and it did. But her pressure was slow and precise that the pressure although very hard it felt good. She uses her elbow, knees and walks on your back and legs. I've gone to here about 10 times and she uses "Square" on her IPhone so she takes credit cards. Ban-Sabi is in Century Center, and I've often gone to her before and after one of my extra-extra sessions at MF or SF. Recently she hired a friend "Meow" as a 2nd masuce, another Thai hottie, but I think Lucy is cuter. The Spa is well decorated and clean. They have 3 rooms, shower and a bigger section that they use as their living room. Behave yourself guys, she's got her 6 year old daughter living with her. The kids a sweetheart.

Ernestm
03-05-13, 19:01
There is such a category IMHO. Recently at CC for my regular rub and tug. The usual phone answering was not happening, there were no calls from the mongers. No door bell ringing, in fact none of you mongers came for appointments while I was there. I thought that was rather unusual, because she is always busy when I go, howeever good for me because I got a lot more attentive service than usual. Afterward went to Pattaya, because I was curious. I got into their tiny lobby area and there was a bunch of slippers and shoes from mongers all over the waiting area. I mean the place must have been packed with all of you guys. Had a nice massage with a lot of "junk brushing" from Yaya. I was already spent from my prior session so the stimulation was actually kind of nice. I think a lot of us are checking the place out and the other establishments are finding it kind of slow right now. Might be a good time to frequent the slower places as they may be more receptive for some extra service to keep the business.

JustVisiting1
03-09-13, 20:07
Went to what I think was Kalam, but the number is searchable as Best Thai Massage in the CC. (XXX-7741). Serviced by Mia, Seemed nice and conversational. (L-7, S-7) They got bars on the ceiling to help with walking on you. Place seemed clean. Massage was decent if you let her know what you want. First time there so I didn't ask for anything outside of what was advertised. There was a little brushing, but I could hear kids in the next room, kind of an off ramp for me. They looked like they had 4 girls there working. Regular damage. 6 for hr + tip. Only thing that caught me off guard was the camera system. The monitor is in the under the TV on the lower left cabinet in the living room. Not sure if its for checking on the girls or what, but I'm not a fan of being recorded or the potential to be there. Just IMHO.

Ridge Runner
03-27-13, 05:25
I have been searching for a solid Legitimate provider to work on the areas that most closely represent "Old Football Injuries" and Decided to visit PLY FAHH Massage and Spa in the Waikiki Grand Hotel:

http://www.plyfahh.com/

I have been watching their ads on CL for a few weeks and searching for reviews without result so decided to TOFTT. Or risk it anyway. It turned out to be a good move.

I Called Nichki (Phone XXX-1146) about 20 minutes after they posted a new ad on CL. It was late in the evening, and I think her partner Ann (Phone XXX-7498) had posted the ad. Nichki was pleasant on the phone even though I was calling middle of the night. I think Ply Fahh closes around 7PM.

Called the next day to schedule and was able to get in on a few hours notice. They do have a customer parking spot. If you ask it is a good bet you can avoid street parking. Zoo parking is a block or two away. Ply Fahh is on the second floor next to two other MPs I don't know much about. I didn't want to knock loud on the door in case another customer was trying to relax inside so I called from the hallway. Inside I met Ann who was pleasant and I think she was pretty hawt, but I admit I was on sensory overload. I generally have to be around a really attractive woman for a few minutes before I can tell how far above 7. 5 they are. Ann was heading out for a while and did not return before I left. I will report more on her later.

The place is cozy, it is not large. It is large enough for a couples massage. Nichki said they would not schedule two individual customers at the same time due to the size of the facility. They do have a reasonable shower and they keep plenty of clean towels and linens for the table and for moderate cover during massage. We both appreciated the shower because I was coming from work and wanted my feet pampered (or is it tortured?) and they don't play well with others after a hard day at work.

The massage hurt really good. All of it. Nichki has some strong hands and knows how to use her arms, elbows, knees, and anything else she needs to work the knots out from your scalp clear down to your toes. I do prefer a bit less oil or lotion, but I was able to shower on the way out this time and most of the residual has absorbed fairly well. Whatever she was using for lotion is nearly unscented, so I can live with it even if she never works me dry.

Nichki trained at the Hawaii Massage Academy a few years ago and had previously gone by Nikki. She changed her stage name because she was asked too often for services she was not willing to put on the menu (due to the other name being so well known). She is a single mother of a teenage child so I would peg her at 40 or a bit over that. She is 5' tall and sports a nice set of accessories I did not get to touch. But she was pleasant both times when she told me no extras. Ann is the girl in the picture they advertise with. She will be your choice if looks is your main criteria. I have not tried her yet so all I am able to review is Nichki. She looks nice enough. Say 6, Personality and Attitude both very nice. I'll say 9, Therapeutic Massage 9 or better. I melted like butter. I have set twice weekly appointments with Nichki for the next 4 weeks to see if there really is life (40 years) after football. I definitely plan to make this a regular break from the rat race.

Damage was 60 for an hour of deep tissue bodywork mixed with a number of refreshing legitimate modalities. A tip of 20 brought the total to 80. It worked out to 60 an hour anyway, because the massage ran over a good 15 minutes. Nichki seemed to get as involved in the massage as I was. We didn't hit the flip till 50 minutes in and she was not sending me out the door before she finished. I was the one who had to end the session. I really hated doing that. As always YMMV.

Ply Fahh on CL:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?zoomToPosting=&query=fahh&srchType=A

Ridge

Ernestm
03-28-13, 13:49
I have been searching for a solid Legitimate provider to work on the areas that most closely represent "Old Football Injuries" and Decided to visit PLY FAHH Massage and Spa in the Waikiki Grand Hotel:

http://www.plyfahh.com/

I have been watching their ads on CL for a few weeks and searching for reviews without result so decided to TOFTT. Or risk it anyway. It turned out to be a good move.

I Called Nichki (Phone XXX-1146) about 20 minutes after they posted a new ad on CL. It was late in the evening, and I think her partner Ann (Phone XXX-7498) had posted the ad. Nichki was pleasant on the phone even though I was calling middle of the night. I think Ply Fahh closes around 7PM.

Called the next day to schedule and was able to get in on a few hours notice. They do have a customer parking spot. If you ask it is a good bet you can avoid street parking. Zoo parking is a block or two away. Ply Fahh is on the second floor next to two other MPs I don't know much about. I didn't want to knock loud on the door in case another customer was trying to relax inside so I called from the hallway. Inside I met Ann who was pleasant and I think she was pretty hawt, but I admit I was on sensory overload. I generally have to be around a really attractive woman for a few minutes before I can tell how far above 7. 5 they are. Ann was heading out for a while and did not return before I left. I will report more on her later.

The place is cozy, it is not large. It is large enough for a couples massage. Nichki said they would not schedule two individual customers at the same time due to the size of the facility. They do have a reasonable shower and they keep plenty of clean towels and linens for the table and for moderate cover during massage. We both appreciated the shower because I was coming from work and wanted my feet pampered (or is it tortured?) and they don't play well with others after a hard day at work.

The massage hurt really good. All of it. Nichki has some strong hands and knows how to use her arms, elbows, knees, and anything else she needs to work the knots out from your scalp clear down to your toes. I do prefer a bit less oil or lotion, but I was able to shower on the way out this time and most of the residual has absorbed fairly well. Whatever she was using for lotion is nearly unscented, so I can live with it even if she never works me dry.

Nichki trained at the Hawaii Massage Academy a few years ago and had previously gone by Nikki. She changed her stage name because she was asked too often for services she was not willing to put on the menu (due to the other name being so well known). She is a single mother of a teenage child so I would peg her at 40 or a bit over that. She is 5' tall and sports a nice set of accessories I did not get to touch. But she was pleasant both times when she told me no extras. Ann is the girl in the picture they advertise with. She will be your choice if looks is your main criteria. I have not tried her yet so all I am able to review is Nichki. She looks nice enough. Say 6, Personality and Attitude both very nice. I'll say 9, Therapeutic Massage 9 or better. I melted like butter. I have set twice weekly appointments with Nichki for the next 4 weeks to see if there really is life (40 years) after football. I definitely plan to make this a regular break from the rat race.

Damage was 60 for an hour of deep tissue bodywork mixed with a number of refreshing legitimate modalities. A tip of 20 brought the total to 80. It worked out to 60 an hour anyway, because the massage ran over a good 15 minutes. Nichki seemed to get as involved in the massage as I was. We didn't hit the flip till 50 minutes in and she was not sending me out the door before she finished. I was the one who had to end the session. I really hated doing that. As always YMMV.

Ply Fahh on CL:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?zoomToPosting=&query=fahh&srchType=A

RidgeThanks for the complete review and report. I had been noticing their ad as well because always on the lookout for a great massage.

Blake123
04-04-13, 06:14
I had the urge to get a real massage, so I thought I'd try the realtively new Zenza Massage on Ena Road in Waikiki. I parked my car on a nearby street in metered parking. The Thai owner (damn, she has such a pretty face) greeted me at the door and said Grace will massage me. Grace (she's from Chiang Mai) gave me a very firm Sweedish massage, using her hands and forearms. It was very, very good but just wish she had used a bit more oil as at times it felt like I was getting skin burn. I was getting very relaxed and almost fell asleep. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being tops, I would rate her massage skills a 9. She was that good. I was in there 15 minutes past the allotted one-hour mark. This place (shower, rooms) is exceptionally clean. I felt very comfortable at this place. $60 for the massage. I gave her a $30 tip just because it was worth it. Definitely will go back from time to time.

Magnod
04-05-13, 02:46
I had the urge to get a real massage, so I thought I'd try the realtively new Zenza Massage on Ena Road in Waikiki. I parked my car on a nearby street in metered parking. The Thai owner (damn, she has such a pretty face) greeted me at the door and said Grace will massage me. Grace (she's from Chiang Mai) gave me a very firm Sweedish massage, using her hands and forearms. It was very, very good but just wish she had used a bit more oil as at times it felt like I was getting skin burn. I was getting very relaxed and almost fell asleep. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being tops, I would rate her massage skills a 9. She was that good. I was in there 15 minutes past the allotted one-hour mark. This place (shower, rooms) is exceptionally clean. I felt very comfortable at this place. $60 for the massage. I gave her a $30 tip just because it was worth it. Definitely will go back from time to time.I thought I recalled parking in the back of their place. Or maybe I'm mixing them up with Chiba-ken next door.

They did have very cute girls and their massages was awesome. Just a little too public for my taste.

Huggy Duggy
04-07-13, 04:00
I called Nikki at Thai Pattaya and made an appointment to see 'her' I got there at the agreed on time and one of her therapists (she said her name is Jesse) answered the door. I took a shower and went to the room and the one who answered the door was waiting in the room. I was like where is Nikki and Jesse gave some lame excuse and said she could massage me instead. I have had better massages. Nikki did not even bother to call me to say she would not be there. I do not plan on going back to that place because they practice bad business ethics.

$.60 for the one hour plus $.0 tip.

H Mobius
04-07-13, 16:35
I called Nikki at Thai Pattaya and made an appointment to see 'her' I got there at the agreed on time and one of her therapists (she said her name is Jesse) answered the door. I took a shower and went to the room and the one who answered the door was waiting in the room. I was like where is Nikki and Jesse gave some lame excuse and said she could massage me instead. I have had better massages. Nikki did not even bother to call me to say she would not be there. I do not plan on going back to that place because they practice bad business ethics.

$.60 for the one hour plus $.0 tip.I haven't seen Jesse yet, but supposedly she is 'juggy'. Nikki has been bringing in juggy women; I'm guessing it's because she really does not want anyone touching her's, so to avoid losing business she has these others to do her 'dirty work'.

Yaya, if she is still there, has a huge pair of firm ones that don't sag much. If you don't like fake tits, you might be put-off by her's. I love fake tits especially D's, so I thought they were fantastic especially the way she busts them out; it's quite a little show. She loves to have them groped but will tease a bit on allowing sucking. Just beware she may become greedy and demand more tip once she knows you 'want' her.

Member #6232
04-08-13, 14:20

$.60 for the one hour plus $.0 tip.This link is to another Therapist who took a schedule from this local bruddah but when I got there, was seen by another non Thai therapist, despite the Ad. Maybe cause I was not a Farangt, but, nonetheless, bad way to drum up business. Pretty face no mean shit if business practice is less then to be desired. Got better folks with better attitude out there so laters with this one. I can Take my money and referrals to friends elsewhere.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3730691225.html

Ernestm
04-17-13, 03:31
This link is to another Therapist who took a schedule from this local bruddah but when I got there, was seen by another non Thai therapist, despite the Ad. Maybe cause I was not a Farangt, but, nonetheless, bad way to drum up business. Pretty face no mean shit if business practice is less then to be desired. Got better folks with better attitude out there so laters with this one. I can Take my money and referrals to friends elsewhere.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3730691225.htmlI did see her about a month ago. Cute face. Average massage. No hint of HE (and I wasnt really looking for it). Have not repeated, and probably won't.

Hotrod82
04-19-13, 16:13
Found Thip in Pearl City / Aiea.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3753450498.html

It is located in the Pear City Times shopping center, directly behind Cattle Company.

Great massage as usual, but there only problem is they do not have a futon in this place yet (claims they are getting one) , so doing a thai massage on a table really limits what you can do.

Will repeat, normal fee for no HE.

Blake123
04-20-13, 05:51

It is located in the Pear City Times shopping center, directly behind Cattle Company.

Great massage as usual, but there only problem is they do not have a futon in this place yet (claims they are getting one) , so doing a thai massage on a table really limits what you can do.

Will repeat, normal fee for no HE.Is this the same good-looking Thip who used to work at Siam Thai in the CC (when Nina owned the place), then at Mai Thai, and then she opened her own place on the 5th floor in the CC for awhile but closed it down last summer? I'd like to re-connect with her. I'm wondering because she is not one of the girls in the pic.

CM0069
04-21-13, 03:05

Will repeat, normal fee for no HE.She must be moving around places, like those that rent out spots. Heard a year ago she may have been working aiea / PC side from a friend but never ran into her myself when I stopped by a few times.

Hotrod82
04-22-13, 05:55
Is this the same good-looking Thip who used to work at Siam Thai in the CC (when Nina owned the place), then at Mai Thai, and then she opened her own place on the 5th floor in the CC for awhile but closed it down last summer? I'd like to re-connect with her. I'm wondering because she is not one of the girls in the pic.Yes it is, but I don't find her a hott as she used to be. She is just a slender and strong as she used to be though.

Chikan San
05-03-13, 01:29
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3777005723.html

Decided to try her out on the last day of her special. Massage was pretty good, nice and strong. Only downside is the lotion that she uses has a pretty strong smell. You have to park on the street but it should be easy to find space close to her house. She's better looking in person and looks to have a nice set of titties. Too bad I wasn't able to sample them. Might try again to see if she will give snakie a massage.

AwabiHunter
05-03-13, 20:33
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3777005723.html

Decided to try her out on the last day of her special. Massage was pretty good, nice and strong. Only downside is the lotion that she uses has a pretty strong smell. You have to park on the street but it should be easy to find space close to her house. She's better looking in person and looks to have a nice set of titties. Too bad I wasn't able to sample them. Might try again to see if she will give snakie a massage.Howzit Braddah Chican San,

Man this girl looks like the one who worked at Thai Hawaiian with Kay? Can't remember the name but longtime employee of Kay, she looks exact except maybe a little more thick? Is this the same one?

Man she looks hot but webpage looks totally legit not sure if can turn this one out?

Awabi

Chikan San
05-03-13, 22:11
Howzit Braddah Chican San,

Man this girl looks like the one who worked at Thai Hawaiian with Kay? Can't remember the name but longtime employee of Kay, she looks exact except maybe a little more thick? Is this the same one?

Man she looks hot but webpage looks totally legit not sure if can turn this one out?

AwabiNot sure if she used to be at TH, I didn't ask where she was before. Her body is nice from what I could tell, she was wearing tight clothes that showed of her ass and jugs. I'll probably try one more time and see if she rubs me the right way.

Ernestm
05-04-13, 12:00
Not sure if she used to be at TH, I didn't ask where she was before. Her body is nice from what I could tell, she was wearing tight clothes that showed of her ass and jugs. I'll probably try one more time and see if she rubs me the right way.The pic is of Leni who worked at TH.

Always A Noob
05-04-13, 23:55
Decent massage. New taiwanese girl from Calif. L7 A 8 S8 likely more on menu I opted to pass HE. Clean place.

Other girls avail. Cute face, soft hands, cheerful. Little pudgy, thick trunk. Small top. Dresses plain.

Honolulu. Backpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / so-hot-so-sweet-newgirl-just-arrived / 3485954

Chexx05
05-15-13, 00:40
Anyone tried this new thai place on Kalakaua? 1221?

Ernestm
05-15-13, 12:59
Anyone tried this new thai place on Kalakaua? 1221?Same owner as Siam Thai in CC. Good quality legit services.

Chik0848
05-15-13, 19:14
Anyone tried this new thai place on Kalakaua? 1221?There is a massage studio / day spa on Kapiolani. Never been there myself. Link below.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3806850893.html

Blake123
05-16-13, 03:58
Anyone tried this new thai place on Kalakaua? 1221?
There is a massage studio / day spa on Kapiolani. Never been there myself. Link below.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3806850893.htmlNot really a new place. It's been open for about one year. It's owned by Tanya, who also owns Siam Thai in the CC. Tanya is the one in the white shirt in the ad.

She used to work at Best Thai in the CC. Memories :)

Chexx05
05-17-13, 00:35
Not really a new place. It's been open for about one year. It's owned by Tanya, who also owns Siam Thai in the CC. Tanya is the one in the white shirt in the ad.

She used to work at Best Thai in the CC. Memories.Man, I never got any play at saim thai but hell of a good massage!

Blake123
05-17-13, 05:03
Man, I never got any play at saim thai but hell of a good massage!It was when she was at Best Thai. Now she's all legit.

Always A Noob
05-19-13, 04:09
Very nice thorough expert thai / combination massage today with MT " Wa " from Thailand. The BP advertiser girl Lena been advertising as a CC legit MT quite a while opened new place near stores in bungalow style multi family residential looking house facing street near Campbell and Maki. Very nicely decorated. Set up with private rooms as well as lounge chairs for foot massage. Wa is cute slim thai girl about 30, 5' with nice face. - .8 w tip for 60 min but she took her time with finish and went over by 10 - 15 min. I really needed therapeutic session and I think she's the best one yet I have had. Not one to over due an area but kept pace and adjusted to the area needing attention adding stretches to relax the bigger muscles. Draped. Will repeat. Def. recommend.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3813604762.html

Juicebox077
05-31-13, 13:12
Made an appointment yesterday with Nikki, but when I got there Jesse said she had an emergency & she would be taking care of me. I looked at her with her gigantic boobs & said fuck it. She's small petit & has huge boobs. Not sure if fake or real. Probably fake. Told her I wanted hard massage, which she tried but was t too hard. I the flip she makes sure the towel is covering my junkatall times. Hinted to her for play but she just teased. So I just grabbed her boobs because I just couldn't help myself. They're more than a handful & I got big hands. Would love to suck on her huge tits, so may try a repeat to see if she would let me touch under her shirt. Can't stop thinking about her titties. I guess she's like Nikki total cock tease with no play. She could make a killing if she played a little. Oh well, maybe the small head will talk me into a repeat with her.

Be safe brother mongers.

JB077

Ernestm
05-31-13, 13:57
This one has been reported on several times in the past if you do the research. I have seen her a couple of times. Nice massage, nothing special, and now she is asking $70 per hour. Lots of other nice thai girls massaging for $60. I will save $10 and have lunch.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3839154877.html

H Mobius
06-01-13, 01:50
Made an appointment yesterday with Nikki, but when I got there Jesse said she had an emergency & she would be taking care of me. I looked at her with her gigantic boobs & said fuck it. She's small petit & has huge boobs. Not sure if fake or real. Probably fake. Told her I wanted hard massage, which she tried but was t too hard. I the flip she makes sure the towel is covering my junkatall times. Hinted to her for play but she just teased. So I just grabbed her boobs because I just couldn't help myself. They're more than a handful & I got big hands. Would love to suck on her huge tits, so may try a repeat to see if she would let me touch under her shirt. Can't stop thinking about her titties. I guess she's like Nikki total cock tease with no play. She could make a killing if she played a little. Oh well, maybe the small head will talk me into a repeat with her.

Be safe brother mongers.

JB077Yes she is a cock tease but will play. Those things are way fake but as you noted they are huge and cannot simply be ignored.

While it's possible Nikki had an emergency, she sets her girls up with customers using herself to draw guys in. I've been told she had an "Emergency" once and met her 'other' girl.

Blake123
06-01-13, 04:23
Yes she is a cock tease but will play. Those things are way fake but as you noted they are huge and cannot simply be ignored.

While it's possible Nikki had an emergency, she sets her girls up with customers using herself to draw guys in. I've been told she had an "Emergency" once and met her 'other' girl.I knew Nikki from her Thai Hawaiian days, so I decided to visit her at her relatively new business (Thai Pattya in the CC #3303) in April and had the same experience as Juicebox. I called Nikki and told her I wanted to see HER. Sure come on in. When I arrived, Jesse (whom I had never met before) told me Nikki couldn't make it for whatever reason. Nikki didn't even bother to call and tell me herself. Like Juicebox, Jesse's tits (certainly not her face) is what made me decide to stay. Haven't gone back there and never will. I'm wondering how many other customers have been treated this way by Nikki. Total lack of business ethics; not a way to start-up a new business and expect to survive.

Blake123
06-01-13, 04:35
Very nice thorough expert thai / combination massage today with MT " Wa " from Thailand. The BP advertiser girl Lena been advertising as a CC legit MT quite a while opened new place near stores in bungalow style multi family residential looking house facing street near Campbell and Maki. Very nicely decorated. Set up with private rooms as well as lounge chairs for foot massage. Wa is cute slim thai girl about 30, 5' with nice face.8 w tip for 60 min but she took her time with finish and went over by 10. 15 min. I really needed therapeutic session and I think she's the best one yet I have had. Not one to over due an area but kept pace and adjusted to the area needing attention adding stretches to relax the bigger muscles. Draped. Will repeat. Def. Recommend.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3813604762.htmlI agree. I've had a few massages from Wa when she was in the Century Center not long ago. The girl (Aum, aka Amy) that was reviewed in #127 in this thread also works at this place. Both are good, sweet and worth it, IMHO. Don't expect extras from either of these Thai wahines if that's what you're wondering.

H Mobius
06-01-13, 12:33
I knew Nikki from her Thai Hawaiian days, so I decided to visit her at her relatively new business (Thai Pattya in the CC #3303) in April and had the same experience as Juicebox. I called Nikki and told her I wanted to see HER. Sure come on in. When I arrived, Jesse (whom I had never met before) told me Nikki couldn't make it for whatever reason. Nikki didn't even bother to call and tell me herself. Like Juicebox, Jesse's tits (certainly not her face) is what made me decide to stay. Haven't gone back there and never will. I'm wondering how many other customers have been treated this way by Nikki. Total lack of business ethics; not a way to start-up a new business and expect to survive.Like tons of guys, I really want Nikki's jugs but can't grab them to say nothing of being breast-fed. She's probably tired of it from long ago (back in 3801 she got mad at me for trying to caress them), and brings in these huge-titted girls who do allow tit play, to appease us. To that extent, I appreciate what she is doing. But like scores of other men, I still have a need to suck her's, and it seems that will never happen.

Like many girls she has an older BF (I presume he's her BF) and probably doesn't want to break her promise of 'massage only'.

IAmCornholio
06-01-13, 15:46
I knew Nikki from her Thai Hawaiian days, so I decided to visit her at her relatively new business (Thai Pattya in the CC #3303) in April and had the same experience as Juicebox. I called Nikki and told her I wanted to see HER. Sure come on in. When I arrived, Jesse (whom I had never met before) told me Nikki couldn't make it for whatever reason. Nikki didn't even bother to call and tell me herself. Like Juicebox, Jesse's tits (certainly not her face) is what made me decide to stay. Haven't gone back there and never will. I'm wondering how many other customers have been treated this way by Nikki. Total lack of business ethics; not a way to start-up a new business and expect to survive.Had the same thing happen to me twice at Nikki's place. Seems to be the MO. 1st time made an appointment with Nikki and got Donna. 2nd time made an appointment with Vera and got Jesse. Like the others, got sucked in by Jesse's tits. Massage was OK, undraped so that more was on the menu. Undraped on the flip for a little while then she covered me with the towel. Would not repeat unless HE or more was offered. Agree with Blake, not a way to run a business if you want repeat customers.

IAmCornholio
06-01-13, 15:50
Yes she is a cock tease but will play. Those things are way fake but as you noted they are huge and cannot simply be ignored.

While it's possible Nikki had an emergency, she sets her girls up with customers using herself to draw guys in. I've been told she had an "Emergency" once and met her 'other' girl.Any idea what's on the menu? Only got to roam on the jugs for a while. Asked subtly if more was available but she made like she didn't hear so figured it was a no.

Juicebox077
06-01-13, 17:07

While it's possible Nikki had an emergency, she sets her girls up with customers using herself to draw guys in. I've been told she had an "Emergency" once and met her 'other' girl.Thanks H Mobius for the intel, I'm glad to hear she plays because I can't stop thinking about her humagus titties. Dying to play with them. Is her HJ any good? Can't wait to see & play with her huge tits.

Juicebox077
06-04-13, 19:35
Called & made an appointment with Jesse yesterday & guess what happened when I got there? Yup, no Jesse. Nikki answers the door & tells me that haole girl & she'll take care of me. I asked where Jesse is & gives me a BS answer. I tell her I leaving & begs me to stay & help her out. I told nikki you take care of me & tells me she can't take care of me & answer phones. But she s kinda giving me attitude & telling me to stay. Then she tries to touchy feely, so I grab her close & grab her titties & tell her I'll only stay if she takes case of me because this bait & switch is bs. She gets mad & pushes my hands away & says if I'm not staying I need to leave now & free up the parking space. I said shoots I'm leaving & never coming back. Nikki looks real skinny, I think business is not doing that well & she's stressed out. She doesn't look good like she used to. To bad I really wanted to play with Jesse's tits. Fuck this drama place already.

Be safe brother mongers

JB077

Eric Shin
06-05-13, 11:11
This evolution sounds very similar to other Thai massage places here. on a related note, Jesse's rack much nicer versus Nikki's. Jesse is full and round and massive. Nikki is more on the saggy side but has very large dark nipples. Nikki does some major push up action for the Craigslist ads. both chicks are very nice.

Called & made an appointment with Jesse yesterday & guess what happened when I got there? Yup, no Jesse. Nikki answers the door & tells me that haole girl & she'll take care of me. I asked where Jesse is & gives me a BS answer. I tell her I leaving & begs me to stay & help her out. I told nikki you take care of me & tells me she can't take care of me & answer phones. But she s kinda giving me attitude & telling me to stay. Then she tries to touchy feely, so I grab her close & grab her titties & tell her I'll only stay if she takes case of me because this bait & switch is bs. She gets mad & pushes my hands away & says if I'm not staying I need to leave now & free up the parking space. I said shoots I'm leaving & never coming back. Nikki looks real skinny, I think business is not doing that well & she's stressed out. She doesn't look good like she used to. To bad I really wanted to play with Jesse's tits. Fuck this drama place already.

Be safe brother mongers

JB077

Ernestm
06-05-13, 18:16

Be safe brother mongers

JB077Good for you! I have done that when the B and S was on. Lots more to choose from and you can get way better massage and service. The self-promoters like her, that is par for the course. Lure the monger in with the suggestive pics then give you something else.

Eric Shin
06-05-13, 19:39
You just got to be nice to Nikki. She used to be a total prude to me, but after some kissing up, she let me taste the twins with the dark choc hershey kisses on top. She even listened to me when I suggested that she go bald.

Good for you! I have done that when the B and S was on. Lots more to choose from and you can get way better massage and service. The self-promoters like her, that is par for the course. Lure the monger in with the suggestive pics then give you something else.

H Mobius
06-06-13, 22:02
Thanks H Mobius for the intel, I'm glad to hear she plays because I can't stop thinking about her humagus titties. Dying to play with them. Is her HJ any good? Can't wait to see & play with her huge tits.Sorry I haven't been reading as much and missed this. I've sent you a PM.

Hiho07
06-07-13, 19:54
Went to that place in Waimalu and saw the. Legit massage but she rubbed my ass, my balls and my inner thighs for a long time had me shaking with pleasure thought I was going to cum on the sheet will repeat soon

Ernestm
06-08-13, 02:12
Went to that place in Waimalu and saw the. Legit massage but she rubbed my ass, my balls and my inner thighs for a long time had me shaking with pleasure thought I was going to cum on the sheet will repeat soonWhat's the contact info? I like to get a semi legit massage before I go for my usual rub and tug.

JustVisiting1
06-08-13, 20:25
Visited Massages by Pat from CL ad at the CC 3203. Place was clean. Seemed busy, but the girls did a good job making sure the traffic flowed. Serviced by Susan, looked cute 5. 5 skinny. See seemed a bit like the quiet type but didn't really care. Massage was strong. .6+tip for hr. I think the rest of the family started to come home or the one of the girls had to bring their kid to work towards the end but was just background noise. Showers available. Would go back.

Johny Walker
06-20-13, 13:41
Needed a good stretching before golf the next day so went to try 1508 in CC got Lily very cute thai girl with a bangin spinner body with very nice tatas. She offers deep tissue, thai and Swedish types of massage plus back walking, tried a little of everything and felt great after leaving plus slept like a baby last night. Very sweet and cool girl, got the full hr, no hint of play, she did offer 4 hands with another very cute spinner named Ashley will have come to back and try her. A must try if looking for a good massage.

JoeyB
06-20-13, 21:10
Which one, the young lady in pacific palisades or the ladys in pearl city (I don't remember the name of the place, relatively new place)

Went to that place in Waimalu and saw the. Legit massage but she rubbed my ass, my balls and my inner thighs for a long time had me shaking with pleasure thought I was going to cum on the sheet will repeat soon

Blake123
06-24-13, 05:40
I visited this place in Waikiki not long ago for the second time and got a great combo Thai / Swedish from Darlene, who I believe is the owner of Zenza. She is southern Vietnamese (Saigon), and her eyes absolutely make me melt. So beautiful with a very nice personality. Very clean place. Going back for more. Strictly legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3886376563.html

Eric Shin
07-05-13, 15:58
Wold like to schedule a massage. Anyone got the phone number?

H Mobius
07-05-13, 21:22
Wold like to schedule a massage. Anyone got the phone number?This is Lily's place:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/maikai-massage/4145107

Thai Angel = Maika'i Massage.

Hawaii Boy
07-09-13, 15:55
I was in Hawaii Kai and saw this place called Serenity and Massage over in the Safeway shopping center and was wondering if this was a legit place or if I could get some action in there.

Has anybody tried this place before and how was the service? Was there some extras in there?

Let me know anything you can and if I don't hear anything by Thursday, I will try it anyway. I don't want the cops to be called if I start grabbing ass in there and it is a true legit massage shop.

Thanks,

HB

H Mobius
08-25-13, 07:38
Tried Momo at Thai Hawaiian.

Late 20's at least, somewhat short and fugly with no makeup but some of the hottest girls look like that with no makeup.

Not bad body but hard to tell with plain jeans and top. Speaks very little English and understands almost nothing; Mandarin is her first language.

Mediocre massage that started covered but when I slid the towel off she did not put it back on (always a good thing). Allowed minimal roaming and ass grabbing (it is very flat), and massaged my buns groin and crack repeatedly which got jr ready for duty but it turned out to be a false alarm.

Very pleasant and nice girl. More may become available with repeat visits, but I prefer Lulu.

Alawai
08-25-13, 16:00
This is Lily's place:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/maikai-massage/4145107

Thai Angel = Maika'I Massage.Awhile ago, Amy and Tammy was running this place. What happened and where are Amy and Tammy now? I always found both attractive and gave decent massages.

H Mobius
08-26-13, 05:50
Awhile ago, Amy and Tammy was running this place. What happened and where are Amy and Tammy now? I always found both attractive and gave decent massages.I do not know. Lily was always the only one there whenever I went.

Ernestm
08-27-13, 01:14
Tried Momo at Thai Hawaiian.

Late 20's at least, somewhat short and fugly with no makeup but some of the hottest girls look like that with no makeup.

Not bad body but hard to tell with plain jeans and top. Speaks very little English and understands almost nothing; Mandarin is her first language.

Mediocre massage that started covered but when I slid the towel off she did not put it back on (always a good thing). Allowed minimal roaming and ass grabbing (it is very flat) , and massaged my buns groin and crack repeatedly which got jr ready for duty but it turned out to be a false alarm.

Very pleasant and nice girl. More may become available with repeat visits, but I prefer Lulu.I was in town and was going to try her, I was hoping it was Momo from Sisi's a couple of years back. So I see from your post it wasn't. It is well that I did not partake.

I got my usual rub and tug in Century Center and felt kind of adventurous so was looking for a nice legit massage and seeing if there would be a possibility of something more in the future. Have been getting acquainted with the ladies at Paradise Thai in Aiea. They all do the groin, crack, and jewel bumping massage, under the guise of a legitimate massage and that is cool with me. Drove out as I usually just walk in, but they were closed for repairs. Tools in the waiting area and panels from the ceiling hanging.

Did a quick search and saw ad for Best Thai massage in Aiea. Made an appt and the lady was really nice. English was pretty good for a Thai lady. Nice chit chat and warm demeanor. Nice soft massage with some stretching. Lot of cheeks and crack massaging while face down. Lot of jewel bumping face up. Nice massage, nice lady, not nice enough to go back. Lots of other places to check out.

FortyFiveAcp
09-18-13, 00:07
Hooked up with nala at cs finally. Can confirm previous reports. The massage is pretty legit. Online appointment setting is convenient. Damage $ with ultra he. L / a/s 6/8/8

Blake123
10-03-13, 05:40
I saw her again this past weekend. I repeated because she gives a damn-good REAL massage and actually knows what she is doing. Very sweet girl with a great personality. My new go-to masseuse.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4101611061.html

Captin Crunch
10-11-13, 14:35
Can anyone suggest someone for today?

Widget
10-11-13, 19:46
Can anyone suggest someone for today?How about Matlock Jean? She gives a hard massage if you need it.

Jjoner
10-11-13, 19:51
PINTHAI in cc gives a good deep massage, no shorting on time, professional ladies. Had three of them and they each have their strengths all were good.

Hawaiisan
10-15-13, 00:04
Went to see Lucy at Ban Sabai over the weekend. Face isn't as pretty as her ads, but her rack is better. She can get in really deep, and she gets close to the boys, but no hint of action. Still it was a very good massage. I will definitely repeat when I get the chance.

Hinode
10-15-13, 00:59
Braddahs,

I did some recon of CC. If another braddah wrote a informative post, then I apologize in advance.

I finally got to write down all the "massage" places supposedly in CC. The security guard was "distracted".

Ended up having a great massage at Massage Thailand. Tried Thai Hawaiian, got too frisky w / one of the girls, got threatened.

So I started going up and down the elevators, trying to sample some more (legit) massages.

Here's the funny / weird thing; after my 4th trip from floors 4-20? (sorry was drunk) I couldn't go "UP" anymore. I hit the lobby and went back down. When I did go down, the Filipino guard just stared at me. I stared right back and told him "what?" He never say nothing then continued to talk to 2 other guys.

Can security control the elevators? Not like I was trying to gank anybody; just trying to research; again, any braddah w / more 411 than me for CC is more than happy to PM me or contribute.

Braddah H.

Blake123
10-15-13, 03:29
Braddahs,

I did some recon of CC. If another braddah wrote a informative post, then I apologize in advance.

I finally got to write down all the "massage" places supposedly in CC. The security guard was "distracted".

Ended up having a great massage at Massage Thailand. Tried Thai Hawaiian, got too frisky w / one of the girls, got threatened.

So I started going up and down the elevators, trying to sample some more (legit) massages.

Here's the funny / weird thing; after my 4th trip from floors 4-20? (sorry was drunk) I couldn't go "UP" anymore. I hit the lobby and went back down. When I did go down, the Filipino guard just stared at me. I stared right back and told him "what?" He never say nothing then continued to talk to 2 other guys.

Can security control the elevators? Not like I was trying to gank anybody; just trying to research; again, any braddah w / more 411 than me for CC is more than happy to PM me or contribute.

Braddah H.This is what I think happened with your elevator ride. CC has two elevator banks. One (the one you were in) goes to the 20th floor only. The other elevator bank covers floors 21-39.

I am told that Massage Thailand owner Eve/Moi is calling it quits within the next month or two.

SCJohn
10-15-13, 17:33
This is what I think happened with your elevator ride. CC has two elevator banks. One (the one you were in) goes to the 20th floor only. The other elevator bank covers floors 21-39.
Just don't try using the stairs. All the doors are locked, and you will have to walk all the way down to the first floor to get out.

FortyFiveAcp
10-15-13, 19:37
Went to that place in Waimalu and saw the. Legit massage but she rubbed my ass, my balls and my inner thighs for a long time had me shaking with pleasure thought I was going to cum on the sheet will repeat soonSaw her the other day. Got no hint of play, nothing close to the jewels. What I don't like is the location next to the yogurt shop. I felt 'dirty' going in with everyone watching and not knowing who's outside when I come out.

Massage was ok and they offer $30 for 30 minutes but at least I like to be turned on a little even if I know nothing will happen. Will not repeat.

H Mobius
10-16-13, 02:41
Braddahs,

Braddah H.I agree with Blake123, especially if you switched between the two elevator banks. If you're facing the Security desk, the one on your right (Waikiki side of the lobby) only goes to the lower floors as Blake said. The 3 elevators on your left (Ewa side) service the "high rise".

It sounds like you switched banks because you went to TH which is on the 32nd floor.

If you were there at 10 pm, a security protocol takes over until the next morning and you won't be able to go 'Up' in any elevator without a key fob, and will only be able to go 'Down'. For such late appointments, the girl will have to come down and get you.

I don't know if they can override the elevator logic and force a car down, but I'm sure Security must have the keys for the elevator switches near the lobby doors.

SCJohn
10-16-13, 04:08
Went to see Lucy at Ban Sabai over the weekend. Face isn't as pretty as her ads, but her rack is better. She can get in really deep, and she gets close to the boys, but no hint of action. Still it was a very good massage. I will definitely repeat when I get the chance.Very good deep tissue massage with stretching of legs. Took direction well. Legit all the way. Friendly and cute. I will keep her phone number handy for future visits.

Hinode
10-16-13, 05:06
I agree with Blake123, especially if you switched between the two elevator banks. If you're facing the Security desk, the one on your right (Waikiki side of the lobby) only goes to the lower floors as Blake said. The 3 elevators on your left (Ewa side) service the "high rise".

It sounds like you switched banks because you went to TH which is on the 32nd floor.

If you were there at 10 pm, a security protocol takes over until the next morning and you won't be able to go 'Up' in any elevator without a key fob, and will only be able to go 'Down'. For such late appointments, the girl will have to come down and get you.

I don't know if they can override the elevator logic and force a car down, but I'm sure Security must have the keys for the elevator switches near the lobby doors.Thanks for the 411. I'll try and organize my "recon" before posting. I'm sure some other braddahs must have posted a listing for CC, but it doesn't hurt to have an updated one.

SCJohn
10-18-13, 02:03
Hooked up with nala at cs finally. Can confirm previous reports. The massage is pretty legit. Online appointment setting is convenient. Damage $ with ultra he. L / a/s 6/8/8Nala is worthy of a visit for anyone looking for a good massage. Hot stones, Deep Tissue, Stretching, Nice, clean and quiet environment. Punctual. Felt great when I left. Parking Validated.

L. 7. Slender attractive figure.

A. 9. Knows her stuff. CMT quality massage, non rush, friendly, professional.

S. 7. Left happy.

E. $ for 60 min.

R. Yes. I'm saving her number on my phone for my next visit.

H Mobius
10-18-13, 22:35
Thanks for the 411. I'll try and organize my "recon" before posting. I'm sure some other braddahs must have posted a listing for CC, but it doesn't hurt to have an updated one.You're right and I was just thinking about that recently, because I'm looking for a new therapist.

Seems some places in CC are closing / have closed for various reasons (eg the ms got a Sugar Daddy, is moving out of state, etc) or all the good girls left town and the place sucks now, especially if they moved to another smaller dirtier space in CC. I hate when the girl greets me at the entrance and so does a small roach.

TH isn't what is used to be, Anna's is gone, Mai Thai went downhill, I heard the one that was in CC2603 is gone and Assman says Massage Thailand is closing soon, and Thai Papaya just wants to stick their jugs in your face and rip you off.

Auwe.

BTW no worries Hinode, like they say some things don't mix. Organization and intoxication is one example. Main thing you had fun exploring CC.

Hinode
10-20-13, 01:18

3604 "Iris" Chang Mai Thai Massage.

1108 Mai Thai Massage (942-1081).

Any insight appreciated.

H.

Ernestm
10-20-13, 03:47

Any insight appreciated.

H.I noticed you didn't include the Papaya (Pattaya) gang in 3303. Who is in 508, Thip's old place?

Blake123
10-20-13, 05:39

Any insight appreciated.

H.2402 = Best Thai Massage. Owner Ta gave me a HJ when I first visited back in 2009. I went to see her again two years later and she said she doesn't do that anymore. I haven't been back since. I've heard she now has a rich sugar daddy. YMMV with this one with repeated visits.

2603 = Siam Thai Massage. Reported to be legit massage. Owner Tanya used to give HJ when she was at Best Thai Massage a couple years ago. YMMV with this one with repeated visits.

3801 = Pin Thai Masage. Reported to be legit massage.

2403 = Ban Sabai Thai Massage. Reported to be legit massage. Owner Lucy looks pretty hot. Used to work at Best Thai Massage.

2701 = Mayflower. Just like an AMP, just no table shower. Quick rotation of the pretty hot young girls here--most only stay for a few weeks. FS heaven. Recently, some guys have reported getting some BBFS action there from some, but not all, of the girls. Not sure if true or just locker room talk. Sunflower is next door in 2702. FS also available there, but I seriously doubt BBFS is available there. Hapa Jasmine is back in town and currently working there. She is one damned good fuck with a great personality. She's leaving at the end of the month.

508 = Thai hottie Thip's old place. Now occupied some dude who gives medical massages. Yuck. LOL.

I need to add 5 Star Spa, suite 2201 to the list. It's a FS AMP, but no table shower (No Place in the CC has a table shower, BTW}. Quick rotation of hot-looking girls there. They only stay for a couple of weeks. No BBFS that I know of.

Hope this helps. Sorry I don't have any info on the other places. I know FS was available in 1105 when it was Dragon Fly, but I'm not sure of the status now. Maybe brother H Mobius can help out. He has some good insight on the CC places.

H Mobius
10-20-13, 06:54
2402 = Best Thai Massage. Owner Ta gave me a HJ when I first visited back in 2009. I went to see her again two years later and she said she doesn't do that anymore. I haven't been back since. I've heard she now has a rich sugar daddy. YMMV with this one with repeated visits.

2603 = Siam Thai Massage. Reported to be legit massage. Owner Tanya used to give HJ when she was at Best Thai Massage a couple years ago. YMMV with this one with repeated visits.

2403 = Ban Sabai Thai Massage. Reported to be legit massage. Owner Lucy looks pretty hot. Used to work at Best Thai Massage.

2701 = Mayflower. Just like an AMP, just no table shower. Quick rotation of the pretty hot young girls here--most only stay for a few weeks. FS heaven. Recently, some guys have reported getting some BBFS action there from some, but not all, of the girls. Not sure if true or just locker room talk. Sunflower is next door in 2702. FS also available there, but I seriously doubt BBFS is available there. Hapa Jasmine is back in town and currently working there. She is one damned good fuck with a great personality. She's leaving at the end of the month.

508 = Thai hottie Thip's old place. Now occupied some dude who gives medical massages. Yuck. LOL.

I need to add 5 Star Spa, suite 2201 to the list. It's a FS AMP, but no table shower (No Place in the CC has a table shower, BTW}. Quick rotation of hot-looking girls there. They only stay for a couple of weeks. No BBFS that I know of.

Hope this helps. Sorry I don't have any info on the other places. I know FS was available in 1105 when it was Dragon Fly, but I'm not sure of the status now. Maybe brother H Mobius can help out. He has some good insight on the CC places.Not really, you pretty much have it covered. Per my last post I visit very few legit places, ISO of a new therapist.

I haven't been there in a long time but I think 1508 is Maikai Massage. I quit there because I got tired of the BS drama and blueballs.

I forget if 1005 was Loma's (the dress-up model who used to have onions and crap on her living room floor) place. She left CC and is elsewhere now. I believe she advertises as Nunu.

Dragonfly is in 1405 the last I saw, but the girl (in the singular) stays too short so it's just Julia most of the time.

1105 is Sisi's place; same deal but at least she does get other girls pretty fast.

3401 might be Yin Massage. Someone posted long ago it is very legit but the therapist was skilled and knowledgeable.

Of course, there are more places that are HJ and FS such as 1210,1608 and 2501.

Sadly, AFAIK 612, 908 and 1111 are closed and by now just might be occupied by residents.

Hinode
10-27-13, 05:47
2402 = Best Thai Massage. Owner Ta gave me a HJ when I first visited back in 2009. I went to see her again two years later and she said she doesn't do that anymore. I haven't been back since. I've heard she now has a rich sugar daddy. YMMV with this one with repeated visits.

Hope this helps. Sorry I don't have any info on the other places. I know FS was available in 1105 when it was Dragon Fly, but I'm not sure of the status now. Maybe brother H Mobius can help out. He has some good insight on the CC places.Damn why did I put this in the "legit massage thread" LOL.

Captin Crunch
10-30-13, 15:00
Needed a good stretching before golf the next day so went to try 1508 in CC got Lily very cute thai girl with a bangin spinner body with very nice tatas. She offers deep tissue, thai and Swedish types of massage plus back walking, tried a little of everything and felt great after leaving plus slept like a baby last night. Very sweet and cool girl, got the full hr, no hint of play, she did offer 4 hands with another very cute spinner named Ashley will have come to back and try her. A must try if looking for a good massage.Anyone got a number for them?

S Hunter
10-30-13, 23:25
Was in the area and been little achy so off I went. Didn't get the lady's name. Little chubby Thai lady. Very solid massage and stretching. What I needed. Would have been more relaxed if a hot babe sucked me off after. But alas...Very legit. And they would be awesome if they had a shower.

I don't think they have had any play there since the infamous Ann left some time ago. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Ann...she was a horny one. Bigger lady. During the massage, she would rub her crotch on my hands. HJ for sure. BBBJ most likely. If I recall, last time I saw her before she got released was BBBJCIMWS. She would drop trou to get fingered. Never did the FS, but pretty sure could. I heard she did. Just not a discrete place for that.

Sorry...was reminiscing.

Ernestm
10-31-13, 01:25
Anyone got a number for them?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kamaaina-local-girls/4143217

She also goes by Mai'kai Massage and No Ka Oi Massage. The door says Angel Thai. She gives a really nice massage.

Blake123
10-31-13, 04:12
Was in the area and been little achy so off I went. Didn't get the lady's name. Little chubby Thai lady. Very solid massage and stretching. What I needed. Would have been more relaxed if a hot babe sucked me off after. But alas...Very legit. And they would be awesome if they had a shower.

I don't think they have had any play there since the infamous Ann left some time ago. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Ann...she was a horny one. Bigger lady. During the massage, she would rub her crotch on my hands. HJ for sure. BBBJ most likely. If I recall, last time I saw her before she got released was BBBJCIMWS. She would drop trou to get fingered. Never did the FS, but pretty sure could. I heard she did. Just not a discrete place for that.

Sorry...was reminiscing.Oh yes. I remember horny Ann. Local girl. I went there only once, not long after they opened over two years ago. She was giving me a Swedish massage, and when I flipped over, she started playing with my cock, which was already hard because of the way she was massaging me. Then, without warning, she started sucking on it. I was really surprised because their CL ad at the time said something like "absolutely no sexual services." I remember they only had sheets or curtains separating the massage tables. Not sure if that is still the case. Since its not too far from home, I may drop by there again just to see if I can get lucky again.

Kennie1915
10-31-13, 05:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kamaaina-local-girls/4143217

She also goes by Mai'kai Massage and No Ka Oi Massage. The door says Angel Thai. She gives a really nice massage.When you get to the CC gate, be sure to ask for ANGEL Thai, room 1508. Attendants do not know the other names: Maika'I, No Ka Oi, or Kama'aina. Lily is cute, and it is strictly legit but...she will allow you to self serve and even help out by pouring some oil on JR. She will watch you and tell you what a "bad boy" you are. Afterwards, she'll help clean you up.

Downtown Zippy
10-31-13, 12:25
When you get to the CC gate, be sure to ask for ANGEL Thai, room 1508. Attendants do not know the other names: Maika'I, No Ka Oi, or Kama'aina. Lily is cute, and it is strictly legit but...she will allow you to self serve and even help out by pouring some oil on JR. She will watch you and tell you what a "bad boy" you are. Afterwards, she'll help clean you up.Is she in the add?

Ernestm
10-31-13, 14:30
Is she in the add?No she doesn't use her own pic in the ads.

Kennie1915
11-01-13, 06:31
Is she in the add?No, her pic is not in the ad. Been there a couple of times and none of those girls were there. But, I don't think you'll be disappointed with Lily. Well, except for the fact that she doesn't play.

Jan Fortifore
11-14-13, 20:20
Had the same thing happen to me twice at Nikki's place. Seems to be the MO. 1st time made an appointment with Nikki and got Donna. 2nd time made an appointment with Vera and got Jesse. Like the others, got sucked in by Jesse's tits. Massage was OK, undraped so that more was on the menu. Undraped on the flip for a little while then she covered me with the towel. Would not repeat unless HE or more was offered. Agree with Blake, not a way to run a business if you want repeat customers.

While it's possible Nikki had an emergency, she sets her girls up with customers using herself to draw guys in. I've been told she had an "Emergency" once and met her 'other' girl.

I knew Nikki from her Thai Hawaiian days, so I decided to visit her at her relatively new business (Thai Pattya in the CC #3303) in April and had the same experience as Juicebox. I called Nikki and told her I wanted to see HER. Sure come on in. When I arrived, Jesse (whom I had never met before) told me Nikki couldn't make it for whatever reason. Nikki didn't even bother to call and tell me herself. Like Juicebox, Jesse's tits (certainly not her face) is what made me decide to stay. Haven't gone back there and never will. I'm wondering how many other customers have been treated this way by Nikki. Total lack of business ethics; not a way to start-up a new business and expect to survive.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4191836341.html

The fact that this report is in the "Legit Massage" thread might answer my question, but I have to ask the brotherhood about play possibility with Jesse. Brother Mobi confirmed play is possible and brother Bevis (ha) reported "no joy" back in June. Has things changed in the last five months? Her boobs look good.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Ernestm
11-17-13, 00:47

Any insight appreciated.

H.For those interested. Topp Thai, Vera's new place, 2904, I guess she escaped from the Papaya gang.

Ernestm
11-17-13, 03:27
Occasionally someone will ask about play at Paradise Thai in Waimalu. Well I have been there a lot including today, and all I can say is that you will get your ball sac bumped once in a while but there is "no play". I actually enjoy the massage so I keep going back. I have seen Pranee, Kim, Da, Nid, and someone else that I don't remember her name.

Blake123
11-17-13, 04:23
Occasionally someone will ask about play at Paradise Thai in Waimalu. Well I have been there a lot including today, and all I can say is that you will get your ball sac bumped once in a while but there is "no play". I actually enjoy the massage so I keep going back. I have seen Pranee, Kim, Da, Nid, and someone else that I don't remember her name.What happened to Thip / Tip? I heard she was working there.

Ernestm
11-17-13, 17:04
What happened to Thip / Tip? I heard she was working there.I did notice her name on the board a few months ago. There is a board that has the different therapists and the days that they work. Did not take a look at the board yesterday so don't know who is currently providing massage. There were only two of them there yesteray. Normally there are at least 3 or 4 on a Saturday. I.think there are 3 main providers (the owners) and the rest are floaters. Thip may have been floating.

Gherkin
11-19-13, 13:26
First, let me ask if any bro knows where Kat is these days? Kat gives a great traditional Thai massage that is as good as Nina's, and I've seen her a couple years ago in Century Center. But I can't remember where, and there are so many places in there now. Any info appreciated.

Tiffany's Thai Massage (ads on CL, phone 688-8072) is in Century Square (1188 Bishop Street). She's a late-twenties petite Thai with a firm, legit lotion massage. Pretty, open, and friendly, she's completely legit, but is a good tease. Good English. She doesn't do traditional Thai massage. She has a couple of other girls on call, all legit AFAIK. She used to work at Best Thai, but was legit there too. Not as much skill as Nala, though, but easier to get an appointment.

Gherkin.

Blake123
11-20-13, 05:08
First, let me ask if any bro knows where Kat is these days? Kat gives a great traditional Thai massage that is as good as Nina's, and I've seen her a couple years ago in Century Center. But I can't remember where, and there are so many places in there now. Any info appreciated.

Gherkin.Katt left Hawaii for good about two months ago with her BF / husband. I think she went to Japan. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but now at least you know.

Gherkin
11-20-13, 19:54
Darn. That confirms what I heard yesterday from Nina at Thai Banyan, who mentioned that she had returned to Thailand. Really too bad, since she had a great massage.

Any notion as to who is the current top-of-the-heap for Traditional Thai Massage? Naturally, I'd prefer young, pretty, and female. But really I just want a darned good Thai massage, and the other things.- not so important.

Gherkin.

Katt left Hawaii for good about two months ago with her BF / husband. I think she went to Japan. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but now at least you know.

JustForPretend
11-21-13, 02:42
Besides nala because I can't book a week in advance. I've read some reports but who's is a must try for a good.

Massage and HE. Doesn't need to be FS. Vicky, yumi / yummy on amana, erlinda, etc. Who's the hottest. Also I remember a report saying ari at moon night gives good massage too but can't search 3 letter words on this site. Thanks for any info. Ill have time next Week. Pm if need.

Blake123
11-21-13, 03:54
Darn. That confirms what I heard yesterday from Nina at Thai Banyan, who mentioned that she had returned to Thailand. Really too bad, since she had a great massage.

Any notion as to who is the current top-of-the-heap for Traditional Thai Massage? Naturally, I'd prefer young, pretty, and female. But really I just want a darned good Thai massage, and the other things.- not so important.

Gherkin.Well, it looks like you've already tried Nina, and we all know she gives a damned good massage. You might want to try Mai at Mai Thai Massage. She is near the top in Thai Massage, IMHO. 942-1081. If you call, make if clear upfront that you want only her to massage you. Oh, she is legit, so don't try any funny stuff, or she'll kick your ass :)

Gherkin
11-22-13, 03:46
Thanks guys. I will find some time to give Mai Thai a try.

Gherkin.

Bikini
12-03-13, 16:36
Tiffany gave me a great massage. I used to see Katt regularly, but now that she is gone I will make Tiffany my regular. The pressure was very hard and she knew exactly where to do it. Today my neck is completely free of pain.

Thank you Tiffany, job well done.

Billybongg
12-04-13, 04:47
Tiffany gave me a great massage. I used to see Katt regularly, but now that she is gone I will make Tiffany my regular. The pressure was very hard and she knew exactly where to do it. Today my neck is completely free of pain.

Thank you Tiffany, job well done.Just found out from Pinky that Katt is back in Thailand having a baby! Yes I miss her but Pinky has been doing a good job.

Hinode
12-07-13, 06:00
Besides nala because I can't book a week in advance. I've read some reports but who's is a must try for a good.

Massage and HE. Doesn't need to be FS. Vicky, yumi / yummy on amana, erlinda, etc. Who's the hottest. Also I remember a report saying ari at moon night gives good massage too but can't search 3 letter words on this site. Thanks for any info. Ill have time next Week. Pm if need.Try Liliha Kim.

Mba Hi
12-09-13, 17:37
Try Liliha Kim.Nala massage. Got to admit it was a damn good massage! The 3 week anticipation was worth it!

Bigahi007
12-09-13, 23:31

Massage and HE. Doesn't need to be FS. Vicky, yumi / yummy on amana, erlinda, etc. Who's the hottest. Also I remember a report saying ari at moon night gives good massage too but can't search 3 letter words on this site. Thanks for any info. Ill have time next Week. Pm if need.Howzit just pretend. I used to go to erlinda but small Kine attitude and I just wasn't in the mood. If you have any info on yumi on amana street or Vicki I am looking for a good firm strong massage with HE. I was seeing erlinda about 1 time a week or every other week depending on my schedule. If you have any recommendations on good attitude strong firm massage with HE I would really appreciate some info.

Mahalo.

S Hunter
12-10-13, 04:54
Howzit just pretend. I used to go to erlinda but small Kine attitude and I just wasn't in the mood. If you have any info on yumi on amana street or Vicki I am looking for a good firm strong massage with HE. I was seeing erlinda about 1 time a week or every other week depending on my schedule. If you have any recommendations on good attitude strong firm massage with HE I would really appreciate some info.

Mahalo.Surprisingly to me, Sally at the place in Puck's Alley gave me a nice strong massage and worked the kinks out. Massage went at least 30-45 minutes, then she offered her menu. It included HJ to covered FS.

S Hunter
12-10-13, 04:56
Nala massage. Got to admit it was a damn good massage! The 3 week anticipation was worth it!I agree Nala was good. Would have been more awesome if she did the things she did with her feet, with her hands. Great massage and finish though. My only gripe was her AC was arctic when I went.

S Hunter
12-10-13, 04:57
Try Liliha Kim.Nice lady, but the massage was only so so. But she does give BJ with HJ.

AwabiHunter
12-10-13, 20:32
Nice lady, but the massage was only so so. But she does give BJ with HJ.The BJ was covered for me not sure about you guys, massage is barely average not strong.

Awabi.

CM0069
12-12-13, 04:14
Surprisingly to me, Sally at the place in Puck's Alley gave me a nice strong massage and worked the kinks out. Massage went at least 30-45 minutes, then she offered her menu. It included HJ to covered FS.I see... Next time must not flirt on getgo haha.

S Hunter
12-12-13, 16:31
I see... Next time must not flirt on getgo haha.That can be hard to do, especially when her naked ass was showing.

Keola
12-15-13, 22:58
Just wondering if anyone tried Julie from Waipahu? Advertises in Craigslist in the therapeutic section. She does out calls it seems. Is she legit? Is she nice looking? I am looking for a legit massage but if she offers he, I wonder how it is. Thanks monger brothers.

Bigahi007
12-16-13, 23:17
Surprisingly to me, Sally at the place in Puck's Alley gave me a nice strong massage and worked the kinks out. Massage went at least 30-45 minutes, then she offered her menu. It included HJ to covered FS.Aloha S hunter!

Thanks for the heads up on Sally. Could you please pm me with info on Sally so I can give it a try? I have been getting solid massages at kison from Paula and Jo complaints. Sometimes I like a good massage and a simple HE to get relief without having to drop 2 $. Was going to kison once a week and it was great. Again no complaints just a bit costly going every week.

Aloha.

Keola
12-17-13, 14:18
She has a heart of gold, is a true philanthropist, and gives a solid massage. 100% Christian local pinay gal. I would never consider HE with her.

With that being said, she is built similar to KL aka the Seahawks' Beastmode, adding a Bears WP aka the fridge type of winter insulating physique overall. Combine the 2 for a visual, and you get the point, Brah. Uber-nice gal, very good MT, but not going to inspire a first and ten from your tackle anytime in the foreseeable future.

Aloha!Kolonahe,

Thanks for the info bro. Just appreciate a good legit massage. Hard to find one in my area that includes any sort of HE.

Member #5438
12-19-13, 19:49
She has a heart of gold, is a true philanthropist, and gives a solid massage. 100% Christian local pinay gal. I would never consider HE with her.

With that being said, she is built similar to KL aka the Seahawks' Beastmode, adding a Bears WP aka the fridge type of winter insulating physique overall. Combine the 2 for a visual, and you get the point, Brah. Uber-nice gal, very good MT, but not going to inspire a first and ten from your tackle anytime in the foreseeable future.

Aloha!As always, Kolo hit the nail right on the head! Seriously though, for a legit and no-kidding therpeutic massage you can't go wrong with Julie, especially if you have sports related injuries. Mahalo.

Honolulu Chas
01-01-14, 18:26
Can anyone point me in the direction of a legit massage place that will still do some nice extras? I'm not looking for nudity, sex or anything more than a good sensual four. Hand massage with HE. PM is fine (actually preferred, since I'll get it immediately, rather than waiting for it to post in the forum). Thanks in advance for you advice, and Happy New Year to you fellow. Hobbyists.

WraithOfGod
01-01-14, 23:59
Can anyone point me in the direction of a legit massage place that will still do some nice extras? I'm not looking for nudity, sex or anything more than a good sensual four. Hand massage with HE. PM is fine (actually preferred, since I'll get it immediately, rather than waiting for it to post in the forum). Thanks in advance for you advice, and Happy New Year to you fellow. Hobbyists.Siam Thai (in CC) is hit and miss, it seems, but you might give it a try.

Sports Night
01-02-14, 22:26
Siam Thai (in CC) is hit and miss, it seems, but you might give it a try.Consider Siam Thai to be low probability unless you spend a lot seducing one mt. Recommend sure thing discussed in mt thread.

Their are a few that might give a decent legit.

H Mobius
01-03-14, 01:48
Consider Siam Thai to be low probability unless you spend a lot seducing one mt. Recommend sure thing discussed in mt thread.

Their are a few that might give a decent legit.I haven't been there in ages because they were so slamming busy. Are there still young hotties there?

WraithOfGod
01-03-14, 10:31
Consider Siam Thai to be low probability unless you spend a lot seducing one mt. Recommend sure thing discussed in mt thread.

Their are a few that might give a decent legit.I've gotten lucky with compliments about an MT's massage technique and appearance, usually on the second or third visit. But it's by no means a sure thing, as you say, and I'the rather take my money to an AMP.

Da One
01-03-14, 23:09
As always, Kolo hit the nail right on the head! Seriously though, for a legit and no-kidding therpeutic massage you can't go wrong with Julie, especially if you have sports related injuries. Mahalo.I totally agree with you guys. I have to add that I have never got a massage from a guy, but she is as close as I ever got!

But she really knows her stuff if you need repair.

Captin Crunch
01-13-14, 04:04
Can someone recommend a good legit therapist that I could see on Monday?

DiggityDang
01-13-14, 04:14
Can someone recommend a good legit therapist that I could see on Monday?Pinky is good, but you will want her to take care of JR afterwards. Strictly legit in my experience. She is a young cutie.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-is-the-key-to-tranquility-get-massage-by-pinky-beautiful-thai-girls/3669963

Lucy is good. Make sure Lucy is the therapist. MILF hottie, but strictly legit.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4284088556.html

Lina is my favorite. Tell her to walk on your back. Very nice and sweet. Strictly legit. It's been awhile since I've seen her.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4280172324.html

Pinky was the last therapist I saw and it was great. I recommend 90 min.

DD.

Blake123
01-13-14, 05:12
Can someone recommend a good legit therapist that I could see on Monday?Try Mai Thai Massage (Century Center). Make sure you ask to see Mai. If she's unavailable, ask to see Nina at Thai Banyan (Samsung Plaza). Both are very good looking but strictly legit and really know how to massage.

WraithOfGod
01-13-14, 06:53
Pinky is good, but you will want her to take care of JR afterwards. Strictly legit in my experience. She is a young cutie.What does Pinky charge these days? Been looking for a good masseuse myself.

Mba Hi
01-13-14, 19:04
Just finished another session with Nala. Great time. Just really don't like the red tape of making an appointment!

Captin Crunch
01-13-14, 20:04
Just finished another session with Nala. Great time. Just really don't like the red tape of making an appointment!Is she the one that gives a good massage with he? But you cannot touch her? Damage?

DiggityDang
01-13-14, 20:22
What does Pinky charge these days? Been looking for a good masseuse myself.I believe Pinky's fee is $60. I tipped her a $20 for being a cutie. Wish she offered more. If anyone of guys gotten more, PM me and let me know what I got to do, LOL.

Mba Hi
01-13-14, 20:57
Is she the one that gives a good massage with he? But you cannot touch her? Damage?Yep, $1.2, no touch.

Coffee Bean
01-13-14, 21:32
Can someone recommend a good legit therapist that I could see on Monday?See Tiffany at Century square. For a tiny girl she can give a great legit massage. IMHO, she if the hottest MT in the business now.

BoxCutter
01-14-14, 00:14
See Tiffany at Century square. For a tiny girl she can give a great legit massage. IMHO, she if the hottest MT in the business now.I agree, strong massage and definitely the cutest in the biz right now. Been seeing her for years and have never been disappointed with her massage.

Blake123
01-14-14, 05:47
Is she the one that gives a good massage with he? But you cannot touch her? Damage?Yeah, she's the one everyone raves about. I saw her once a couple years ago, but I didn't much care for the way she was digging her feet into my body. That was her massage style. But, her HJ technique was very good. She allowed me to feel her ass and tits under her clothes. I forget the damage, but I recall it was very reasonable. Very sweet girl.

Mba Hi
01-14-14, 16:23
Yeah, she's the one everyone raves about. I saw her once a couple years ago, but I didn't much care for the way she was digging her feet into my body. That was her massage style. But, her HJ technique was very good. She allowed me to feel her ass and tits under her clothes. I forget the damage, but I recall it was very reasonable. Very sweet girl.Agree, if you can get past the feet thing on the back, her massage is great especially with the hot stone treatment, she uses a towel so you don't get burned with the stones.

Captin Crunch
01-14-14, 23:26
Lina is my favorite. Tell her to walk on your back. Very nice and sweet. Strictly legit. It's been awhile since I've seen her.

Tried Lina and the massage was great. Will probably go back for the 90 minute session. Cute lady too.

DiggityDang
01-15-14, 02:30

Tried Lina and the massage was great. Will probably go back for the 90 minute session. Cute lady too.Right on Captain Crunch, glad you went with my referral. How is she looking? Hawt?

Captin Crunch
01-15-14, 16:39
Right on Captain Crunch, glad you went with my referral. How is she looking? Hawt?She is hawt! Will try her again.

Kealee29
01-16-14, 13:25
Can someone pm or post a link to nala ad or her contact information could really use a good massage.

Asstro
01-16-14, 13:56
Can someone pm or post a link to nala ad or her contact information could really use a good massage.The Elusive Nala is so hard to get an appointment, I am not sure she really exists. Tried a few times for years, and guys say she is booked for weeks, months in advance. And no real reports of the details. She must instruct her customers to never post about her, she may be the smartest provider out there.

Ernestm
01-16-14, 15:21
Can someone pm or post a link to nala ad or her contact information could really use a good massage.Nalamassage.com

Capn Morgan
01-23-14, 05:09

Tried Lina and the massage was great. Will probably go back for the 90 minute session. Cute lady too.Had some kinks to work out and tried Lina. She gives a very nice massage and is hawt-hawt-hawt! When she opened the door and I saw how cute and short she was, I was so hoping you guys were wrong about the extras. Her sexy outfit, tattoo and the mouthwash in the bathroom gave me a glimmer of hope that more was to be had, but in the end, she was all legit. She uses her tiny but strong hands, elbows, knees and silky legs on you. Worth a repeat for sure.

Magnod
01-23-14, 14:12
Any great massage places that are not in CC or CS?

Always A Noob
01-24-14, 03:51
I'd recommend Wah or the owner Dau I think her name is.

Diamondhead massage 3144 Monsarrat.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4296519356.html

I did a report in this thread few months back.

Blake123
01-24-14, 04:03

I'd recommend Wah or the owner Dau I think her name is.

Diamondhead massage 3144 Monsarrat.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4296519356.html

I did a report in this thread few months back. Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, Wah does give a great massage. I saw her a few times when she was working in the CC last year. Wah is very petite with a very pretty face. Very sweet girl. She is in the right pic in Always A Noob's report. Don't expect any extras from her.

SquirtLuva69
01-29-14, 23:46
One hour session with Tiffany.undrapped face down.handtowel to cover pubic area on the flip.seriously a nice gal to talk to. Time flew by! Massage was great, hard in the right places I requested.she is a very good masseuse...$ total with tip.she deserved it.will be repeating every other week.BTW she is a cutie and sexy...

Captin Crunch
01-30-14, 00:52
One hour session with Tiffany.undrapped face down.handtowel to cover pubic area on the flip.seriously a nice gal to talk to. Time flew by! Massage was great, hard in the right places I requested.she is a very good masseuse...$ total with tip.she deserved it.will be repeating every other week.BTW she is a cutie and sexy...Yes she is!

Suksukboi808
02-03-14, 22:43
Just finished a session with Vivian. Sweet pretty young Thai girl. Great massage worked me all over. I left feeling like a new man. She really knows what she's doing.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4317404284.html

Hiho07
02-04-14, 01:50
Yes she is!She is the best and in my opinion drop dead gorgeous.

New Heavy Chev
02-04-14, 02:20
Yeah, a legit massage would be therapeutic:

http://images.craigslist.org/00o0o_ka2DJOc0jWR_600x450.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/00a0a_2ZRDyY6mMt7_600x450.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/00F0F_slkAZwzFti_600x450.jpg

Bukake King
02-06-14, 05:32

Their are a few that might give a decent legit.Siam Thai Strictly Legit. No doubt!

Buka.

Captin Crunch
02-07-14, 03:21

Tried Lina and the massage was great. Will probably go back for the 90 minute session. Cute lady too.Went to try Janis is Waipahu. So so massage. Will stick to Lina.

AwabiHunter
02-07-14, 21:19
Went to try Janis is Waipahu. So so massage. Will stick to Lina.Howzit Braddah CC.

Is there any potential in getting HJ or anything else with this hottie? She is very cute.

Awabi.

Blake123
02-08-14, 05:06
Howzit Braddah CC.

Is there any potential in getting HJ or anything else with this hottie? She is very cute.

Awabi.Someone posted a report on her within the past two weeks. Not sure which thread it is in. Anyway, he said the pic in the ad is super fake, and he didn't get any extras.

Magnod
02-16-14, 03:32
Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, Wah does give a great massage. I saw her a few times when she was working in the CC last year. Wah is very petite with a very pretty face. Very sweet girl. She is in the right pic in Always A Noob's report. Don't expect any extras from her.You know I used to walk by that place pretty often and always wondered what type of massage they did. I'd pass it during my exercise time in the evening, so the area was pretty busy with people going to get food so I never tried the place. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a shot. It is a little far from my work to be my go to location, so if there are any other suggestions, let me know.

I've been going to Zenza, but they're pretty far for me as well.

Blake123
02-16-14, 04:51
You know I used to walk by that place pretty often and always wondered what type of massage they did. I'd pass it during my exercise time in the evening, so the area was pretty busy with people going to get food so I never tried the place. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a shot. It is a little far from my work to be my go to location, so if there are any other suggestions, let me know.

I've been going to Zenza, but they're pretty far for me as well.Hey, I've also been going to Zenza. I always see owner Darlene. One awesome massage. Strictly legit.

Magnod
02-17-14, 16:28
Hey, I've also been going to Zenza. I always see owner Darlene. One awesome massage. Strictly legit.Yep.

She does a good massage. I had another haole girl there once and she was pretty good too.

Too bad its out of the way for me. The shop is clean, parking easy, and people nice.

New Heavy Chev
02-24-14, 05:13
Legit side looks pretty good... (Tiffany's Thai Massage).

New Heavy Chev
02-24-14, 17:26
Legit side looks pretty good... (Tiffany's Thai Massage).

303963Yeah, so I checked this place in Cent Square out. The PYT in the pic for the ad answered the door...and then dumped me off on some chunky Chinese girl. It was an allright massage and I wasn't going for play. However, in my mind I was expecting to get a legit massage by the hottie in the pic. So I'll request or whatever next time. (Just like the darkside. They pulled the old bait and switch).

Member #6232
03-03-14, 05:02
Yeah, so I checked this place in Cent Square out. The PYT in the pic for the ad answered the door...and then dumped me off on some chunky Chinese girl. It was an allright massage and I wasn't going for play. However, in my mind I was expecting to get a legit massage by the hottie in the pic. So I'll request or whatever next time. (Just like the darkside. They pulled the old bait and switch).Ditto here. Each time I called to make appointment with Tiffany I was politely pushed off to the other girls. Once was a thai masseuse and second the Chinese massuese. Imo Tiffany is better but seems in high demand and mostly available to regulars it seems. Alohaz. O.

Member #6232
03-03-14, 05:18
Yeah, so I checked this place in Cent Square out. The PYT in the pic for the ad answered the door...and then dumped me off on some chunky Chinese girl. It was an allright massage and I wasn't going for play. However, in my mind I was expecting to get a legit massage by the hottie in the pic. So I'll request or whatever next time. (Just like the darkside. They pulled the old bait and switch).Ditto here. Each time I called to make appointment with Tiffany I was politely pushed off to the other girls. Once was a thai masseuse and second the Chinese massuese. Imo Tiffany is better but seems in high demand and mostly available to regulars it seems. Alohaz. O.

SquirtLuva69
03-03-14, 13:20
Ditto here. Each time I called to make appointment with Tiffany I was politely pushed off to the other girls. Once was a thai masseuse and second the Chinese massuese. Imo Tiffany is better but seems in high demand and mostly available to regulars it seems. Alohaz. O.Guess I was lucky my first time to schedule and got her goinh back this week.

Magnod
03-08-14, 03:19
Guess I was lucky my first time to schedule and got her goinh back this week.Let me know when you guys are going so they can bait and switch for you guys, and I can get her when there is no one else.