PDA

View Full Version : Upstate SC. Top 20 Provider Recommendations

Upstate101
09-24-12, 13:04
Below are my top 5 provider recomondations:

Local Providers.

1. Toni / Bailey (Find on Backpage) , Full GFE.
2. Sunny (UTR). Full GFE.
3. Envy (Find on Backpage) , Full GFE.
4. Lauryn (Find on Backpage) , Full GFE.
5. Katie (Find on Backpage) , Full GFE.

Traveling Providers:
1. Natasha / Tasha (Anderson)
2. Laurel (Charlotte, NC)
3. Victoria (Fayetteville, NC)
4. Megan (Asheville, NC)
5. Tina (UTR)

Please Note: Do not provide any contact information here, you can either state that the provider is "on a local website i.e. Backpage or is UTR". If a hobbyist would like to get contact information, let’s do so via the "PM'" structure. The purpose of this list is to help hobbyist understand the best creditable values in the market without providing addtional information to LE.

Felixliter84
09-24-12, 13:51

Local Providers.

Traveling Providers:

4. Megan (Asheville, NC)

5. Tina (UTR)

Please Note: Do not provide any contact information here, you can either state that the provider is "on a local website I. E. Backpage or is UTR". If a hobbyist would like to get contact information, let's do so via the "PM'" structure. The purpose of this list is to help hobbyist understand the best creditable values in the market without providing addtional information to LE.Envy #1 and Sunny #2 but only if Envy is at her place. Bailey would be a close 3rd, but when I saw her she was at a low rent hotel, now if she goes to nicer place then they are all really close. Natasha I assume you note travelling since she is now based in Anderson, again a wonderful 1st class lady. I also note you left out the $300 crowd, and given the 4 ladies I mentioned and given my experience, long ago, with the $300 crowd as far as I am concerned you are wasting your money. Also I think you missed one-got to go with Griff in any top 5 provider list-true definition of MILF!

Just my 2cents worth.

Felix

Musician007
09-24-12, 17:02
I, too, was a huge Megan fan, but last I knew she had allowed the "high"-life to affect her. Has she gotten straightened back out?

I agree about Toni / Bailey having a low-rent place. She's good though.

I would add Julia Love and Princess Taylor to the 300 list.

Just my two cents.

Musician.

Local Providers.

Traveling Providers:

4. Megan (Asheville, NC)

5. Tina (UTR)

Please Note: Do not provide any contact information here, you can either state that the provider is "on a local website I. E. Backpage or is UTR". If a hobbyist would like to get contact information, let's do so via the "PM'" structure. The purpose of this list is to help hobbyist understand the best creditable values in the market without providing addtional information to LE.

ChuckV3
09-28-12, 12:21
Great job with the list of top providers in the Upstate. About the only change I would make is to put Envy at #1. She offers the best of the best, great body, eyes, hair, personality, and skills second to none. Envy is #1 with a lot of us guys in the upstate.

Glynn1115
10-01-12, 20:20
Griff is Número Uno, and #2 is waaaaaaay back! End of conversation!

Felixliter84
10-02-12, 13:03

Local Providers.

Traveling Providers:

4. Megan (Asheville, NC)

5. Tina (UTR)

Please Note: Do not provide any contact information here, you can either state that the provider is "on a local website I. E. Backpage or is UTR". If a hobbyist would like to get contact information, let's do so via the "PM'" structure. The purpose of this list is to help hobbyist understand the best creditable values in the market without providing addtional information to LE.Envy and jada #1, hands down and beyond-highest recommendation-massage is incredible and everyone walks away with a smile!

Top Dog 44
10-03-12, 19:50
For me, no one has yet come close to Griff. She is the complete package with incomparable skills. She just gets better with time.

SavannahPaige
09-29-13, 02:01
You guys need to try a new girl *Savannah Paige* based in Anderson. She is incall and outcall. She's great!

JockoT
10-06-13, 20:18
QUOT=SavannahPge; 1887874]You guys need to try a new girl *Savannah Paige* based in Anderson. She is incall and outcall. She's great![/QUOTE]Hey I just want to know where to find you?

Shelby 500
10-14-13, 23:25
Some recommended regular visitors to the Upstate:

1. Erica (Raleigh).

2. Riley Waters (Atlanta).

3. Ember Simmers (National).

4. Lanie (Charlotte).

5. Keen Macleod (Charlotte).

6. Brianna (Charlotte).

7. Austin Ashley (Atlanta).

JosWil6206
05-03-14, 22:23
Jesse in Anderson would be in my top 5.

UpstateBailey
08-16-15, 18:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #5376
06-10-16, 18:35
- jewls.

- brooke.

- angel.

- kim.

- *space available*.

Darling828
06-18-16, 18:52
I'm sad I didn't make the cut LOL.

Member #5376
06-19-16, 08:57
I'm sad I didn't make the cut LOL.Well missy. You and I got a bone to pick :)

Darling828
06-19-16, 14:12
Well missy. You and I got a bone to pick :)Uh oh. Looks like you might need to teach me a lesson xoxox.

Lov2play
06-22-16, 14:55
I'm sad I didn't make the cut LOL.You made my top list little Darlin'!

L2 p.

Jtbrown50
07-11-19, 13:06
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.

Local Providers.

Traveling Providers:
4. Megan (Asheville, NC)
5. Tina (UTR)

Please Note: Do not provide any contact information here, you can either state that the provider is "on a local website i.e. Backpage or is UTR". If a hobbyist would like to get contact information, lets do so via the "PM'" structure. The purpose of this list is to help hobbyist understand the best creditable values in the market without providing addtional information to LE.

Mechanic69
07-11-19, 15:53
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.Sorry to hear that, I remember him well.

Lov2play
07-11-19, 22:19
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.Sorry to hear that!

I could spot his photography a mile away and put me onto more good times than I can count. A true credit to USASG and one I can proudly call a hobbie Brother.

Rest in Peace Brother Upstate.

L2 p.

Baghdaddy
07-11-19, 23:05
Sorry to hear that, I remember him well.So sad to hear that he passed. He was a good guy and brought a lot to the boards. May I ask what happened?

Zauriel
07-12-19, 05:38
I am so sorry to learn this awful news. I trusted him and his word carried weight here. RIP.

For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.

Whatup101
07-12-19, 12:19
I will definitely miss my old friend. When I first got started in this hobby, he was my go to person to know who was safe and give me lots of advice as a newbie. I knew he was sick but didn't know he had passed. His contributions will definitely be missed.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Whatup.

Bogartofsc
07-12-19, 16:41
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.He truly will be missed!! I can remember the times that all I had to do was mention his name to a provider and you became an instant friend. His name carried a lot of weight in this community. His photos were outstanding. RIP, brother!

ErosPilot
07-13-19, 00:40
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.RIP. A friend to both monger and provider, and all those fantastic photos.

OldTiger
07-14-19, 22:00
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.Sorry to hear of his passing, I will miss his posts. If he wasn't a professional photographer, he sure took pictures like one. And he must have had a way with the ladies to get them to pose so comfortably for him. At least his handiwork will live on in this forum.

ABC1721
07-15-19, 03:33
Hello All,

Sad news about our brother Upstate101. He was certainly well known in this underworld of Greenville by us as well as the ladies. He was always willing to help in anyway that he could and took some damn good pictures.

Rest in peace, brother!! Stay safe all!

Thanks,
ABC

CatFisher
08-30-19, 21:10
RIP brother. Just thinking about his pics yesterday and realized I had not seen any in a while. He had a way with the photos and his contributions will be missed.

Hello All,

Sad news about our brother Upstate101. He was certainly well known in this underworld of Greenville by us as well as the ladies. He was always willing to help in anyway that he could and took some damn good pictures.

Rest in peace, brother!! Stay safe all!

Thanks,
ABC

DJoey
10-28-20, 12:10
For those who know of Upstate 101, I'm sorry to inform you that he passed away last month, June 2019. He was a trusted contributor to this forum. I knew him personally for 15➕ years and will think of him often. Jtbrown50.So actually the lady who told me this is where the need to know is. To see about, who I should or should not see. After having such a good time with her and she could tell write off the bat that I had been scammed and cat fished many times. I am so ever in debt to this new find and would recommend her.

Yes she likes to role play and get in different roles so she will actually change her name. LOL.

Would you like to know who she is? I met her in Greenville but she is from Asheville.

Lov2play
10-28-20, 19:44
Would you like to know who she is? I met her in Greenville but she is from AshevilleSince it's customary to have a link or give some kind of contact info when reviewing a lady, plus we all like pu $$why. Yeah we would like to know Brother.

Thanks for the review.

L2 p.

MidShip93
01-25-22, 14:13
It's been a while. Can any of you guys update this to current providers? Thanks.

JustMikey
01-25-22, 21:27
It's been a while. Can any of you guys update this to current providers? Thanks.We'll have to change the thread title to top 5. Or maybe 3. Jeezuz its been bad lately.

Hobby Cat 55
01-26-22, 13:04
We'll have to change the thread title to top 5. Or maybe 3. Jeezuz its been bad lately.Started to leave a review but had a hard time coming up with 1 these days that was good with everything like Jewlz type was. Ella was still decent and sweet but getting lazy. Jenn was fun until the medication started to kick in again. Cameron was fun until she wasn't. UTR / Mandy has left the building or ate it. UTR / Ally is still interesting I'm guess these days (at least she has her shit together and functioning). It's either decent for all covered for $400+ (want to rent it not buy it) or nasty with allot of rules for $200. AMP's are the only thing left with any quality and cleanliness but they are like a box of chocolates Anyone have a top 3? Just saying, HC.

Mdcma
01-26-22, 16:21
Started to leave a review but had a hard time coming up with 1 these days that was good with everything like Jewlz type was. Ella was still decent and sweet but getting lazy. Jenn was fun until the medication started to kick in again. Cameron was fun until she wasn't. UTR / Mandy has left the building or ate it. UTR / Ally is still interesting I'm guess these days (at least she has her shit together and functioning). It's either decent for all covered for $400+ (want to rent it not buy it) or nasty with allot of rules for $200. AMP's are the only thing left with any quality and cleanliness but they are like a box of chocolates Anyone have a top 3? Just saying, HC.If you want something high quality and same day, your best bet now is to get on seeking and find a sugar baby for a weekly meetup. Find someone young, sane, and reasonable, and then for the love of God, don't share her with anyone.

Your second best option is to go on tryst and find ones that are traveling to Greenville. Your third best option is to just go on a day trip to Charlotte or Atlant and do a two or three hour with a well established lady. Temptress Theresa and Brittany dancer are top tier.

There are no Griffs, Sweet Kaseys, or Kami Js left. I don't even think those kind of women exist at all anymore in any location in the post COVID modern.

InVinoVeritas
01-27-22, 14:04
Seeking is my go-to. I've found some wonderful ladies there. You have to be patient and weed through the bullshit of course.

If you want something high quality and same day, your best bet now is to get on seeking and find a sugar baby for a weekly meetup. Find someone young, sane, and reasonable, and then for the love of God, don't share her with anyone.

Your second best option is to go on tryst and find ones that are traveling to Greenville. Your third best option is to just go on a day trip to Charlotte or Atlant and do a two or three hour with a well established lady. Temptress Theresa and Brittany dancer are top tier.

There are no Griffs, Sweet Kaseys, or Kami Js left. I don't even think those kind of women exist at all anymore in any location in the post COVID modern.

Hobby Cat 55
01-30-22, 13:31
Started to leave a review but had a hard time coming up with 1 these days that was good with everything like Jewlz type was. Ella was still decent and sweet but getting lazy. Jenn was fun until the medication started to kick in again. Cameron was fun until she wasn't. UTR / Mandy has left the building or ate it. UTR / Ally is still interesting I'm guess these days (at least she has her shit together and functioning). It's either decent for all covered for $400+ (want to rent it not buy it) or nasty with allot of rules for $200. AMP's are the only thing left with any quality and cleanliness but they are like a box of chocolates Anyone have a top 3? Just saying, HC.Read this on Savanah's page. A little update on Jewlz #10 a true unicorn: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34085-The-good-old-days&p=5753254#post5753254.