PDA

View Full Version : Napa

Coonie2
09-20-12, 12:03
Looking for some action in Napa I lucked into an asian massage place and got a very professional massage. I was initially draped but the towel soon came off and she was really rubbing the glutes. The massage lasted about 30 minutes and then the flip. I was draped and she did my shoulders for about 3 minutes and then proceeded to whisk off the towel. She looked me in the eyes and then looked at my Johnson and asked "OK"? I nodded and she then started a nice hand job. Price $50 for massage and $40 for tip.

Anyone wanting the location PM me. Anyone with information on any action in Napa PLEASE notify me.

Coonie2
03-25-14, 15:57
Recently returned from another trip to Napa. There are now 2 massage places providing happy endings. Herbal massage on Jefferson and relax massage right off of Jefferson. Relax is the better of the two, Cindy is the masseuse, very sexy. Also, on backpage there is a gal that occasionally advertises under massages that provides excellent service in a safe location.

Coonie2
07-18-14, 11:50
There is another massage place just a little north of the Herbal Massage on East side of street. Does anyone have any info on it?

John408
03-24-20, 13:25
Looking for some action in Napa I lucked into an asian massage place and got a very professional massage. I was initially draped but the towel soon came off and she was really rubbing the glutes. The massage lasted about 30 minutes and then the flip. I was draped and she did my shoulders for about 3 minutes and then proceeded to whisk off the towel. She looked me in the eyes and then looked at my Johnson and asked "OK"? I nodded and she then started a nice hand job. Price $50 for massage and $40 for tip.

Anyone wanting the location PM me. Anyone with information on any action in Napa PLEASE notify me.Hi,

I tried PM you but your inbox is full. Thank you.