PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

HollywoodGuy
09-14-12, 10:21
YooHoo. I guess being a senior member now gives me the right to start a new thread. Basically all my action comes of the SD / SB sites. It might be a good idea not to name the sites in your posts. Leave that to the PMs between members. Please block out the eyes or whatever when posting pics.

This is the place to find the true non-pros. I have been the. First. Many a time. And many do go on to backpage or whatever as time goes on or drop off the internet completely for a variety of reasons. There is an excellent SD / SB thread in Richmond Virginia on this site. Read all the posts you can.

They rarely / almost never post pics. The prices are all over the place but due to the recession and a few years experience and my willingness to pass on the true blonde and blue models I keep the costs down. There are a ton of new girls trying this out for the first time everyday. Yes you will need to pay for a membership to succeed.

I will post later as the dates roll in. Hope you do too.

HollywoodGuy
09-14-12, 10:54
I am going to add one girl just to get the ball rolling. Sexually explicit shots not required. LOL.

This one is an archetype you will find on the SD site. And there are many types. This fell into the so called traditional SD / SB relationship, meaning she is / was on allowance.

Ending the 1st of oct. And it lasted for 18 months.

This was a mostly monogamous relationship although it varied from time to time. She did know about my hobby and I tell every girl that upfront. I am not married so I am never cheating. SBs are very competitive and usually never care if your have a #1 or a 2, 3.4, 5 or 6. I usually have a few regulars. And I am always interviewing new girls. No different than what I see guys doing with CL or BP or HX girls. Except those girls seem to get around quite a bit more. This girl was a true non-pro when I met her and I was her first.

She is 5. 5 and 105 lbs. Asian

FunTrust
09-14-12, 14:25
I am going to add one girl just to get the ball rolling. Sexually explicit shots not required. LOL.

This one is an archetype you will find on the SD site. And there are many types. This fell into the so called traditional SD / SB relationship, meaning she is / was on allowance.

Ending the 1st of oct. And it lasted for 18 months.

This was a mostly monogamous relationship although it varied from time to time. She did know about my hobby and I tell every girl that upfront. I am not married so I am never cheating. SBs are very competitive and usually never care if your have a #1 or a 2, 3.4, 5 or 6. I usually have a few regulars. And I am always interviewing new girls. No different than what I see guys doing with CL or BP or HX girls. Except those girls seem to get around quite a bit more. This girl was a true non-pro when I met her and I was her first.

She is 5. 5 and 105 lbs. AsianSo how much of an allowance did you give her, and what did she provide you in return?

HollywoodGuy
09-14-12, 16:03
So how much of an allowance did you give her, and what did she provide you in return?This one was getting top dollar $$$K a month. But that gives me 24/7 access to EVERYTHING and anything whenever and wherever I want it.

The word no was not in her vocabulary.

As I just got bored over time it had to end. Usually I don't go this far. But at our peak we were doing it like 3 times a day.

But who wants to drink the same champagne everyday for the rest of their life. Not me.

Now I am going to spend that $$$K on maybe 4 once a week regulars and some random girls every month.

All non-pro SB wannabees. Until I meet the next bottle of Cristal.

Because even though my limit is $ per meet. You always end up spending more on the good ones.

My monthly budget has been about 5k for the last 2 years. Way down from the heydey. Obama trashed my industry with his regulations.

But not complaining. Thats what got me to this site in the first place. Trying to maximize my dollars.

And I have saved some bennies by reading up on this site.

HollywoodGuy
09-14-12, 16:07
Plenty of girls would go $$K for the same. But my best friend is in the high end range and she gets like 10K a month no problem. And has the guy on a leash to boot. Figuratively speaking that is

SubCmdr
09-16-12, 22:06
HollywoodGuy,

I just stumbled onto your new thread. I will begin posting my West Coast exploits here. I appreciate all the suggestions for the So. Cali market. Like the commercial says. It is different out here.

SubCmdr out

SubCmdr
09-18-12, 02:48
Her opening performance was great. She did everything I asked and took it like a champ. There was never a discussion of sugar so I give her my standard amount upon exit. On her drive home she texted me that she expected more money. I told her not from me. After some back and forth I agreed to some gas money so she wouldn't have any expenses to see me.

2nd Date: My evening began with an uninspired performance of from my Panamanian hottie. 23, 5'9', very thin, A cups, nice nipples, pretty face. We started out with dead fish foreplay. She just got undressed and laid there. Refused my offer to speak to the mike. Just wanted a pounding. So, I let her warm me up with a hand job before climbing up in it. We did standard mish with ankles on my shoulders. I was quick off the starting line and it was more like a 100-yard dash as opposed to a 5000-meter run. She was getting into it, but the dead fish foreplay in the beginning turned me off. I didn't bother to hold back and stood up in it as headed to the finish line. I was up and dressed quick. She headed off for a leisurely shower (as she had brought her own supplies) and then gave me a naked dry off show and got dressed. I asked her what attracted her to me. She said I was normal and only asked her to do normal things. I laughed. Gave her $.2 as we agreed when she exited. She sent me a thank you text when she got home. Unfortunately for her she will not be invited back. Unless I am having a testicular emergency, then all bets are off.

I'm waiting to hear from ATF. My 33 year old Asian hottie had to cancel our get acquainted meeting. She is cheating on her boyfriend so this should be interesting. Also, I've never managed to get into an Asian woman before so she holds my special interest. I'm willing to loosen the purse strings on for this one.

That's it for me. Things have gotten a little slow. And personal business will keep me out of the mix for the next week. Good hunting!

SubCmdr out

HollywoodGuy
09-18-12, 17:36
Interviewed this one late last nite. $.5. No details. Will not pursue. 23 year old latina. West valley

HollywoodGuy
09-19-12, 19:46
Met with SB5 today after she got off work. She has a full time job. Took her back to my place for an interview. Got to see her assets but didn't go much past fooling around on the couch. Typical non-black girl date. This girl is a total non-pro. She was still with her bf of 5 years when I met her 3 months ago. Waited till they broke up.

The second date will most definitely be a home run. As it goes this way about 25% of the time. 75% go for it on the first date. But I am always in it for the long term with a petite hottie that has good kissing skills. Her pic was recent and accurate. Total damage $.6

SubCmdr
09-26-12, 15:45
All night with ATF pounded her into the mattress last night. Repeat performance this morning starting and ending with oral. Lunch date with her set for today. $

SubCmdr Out

HollywoodGuy
09-27-12, 02:52
My current ATF. Finally coming over tomorrow for an overnite. I miss her. Boohoo. She is exclusive to me. Got to love that. $$ per date

HollywoodGuy
09-27-12, 02:55
Dated her a day or 2 ago. Will provide digits to anyone with 10 posts or more. 5.6. 103 lbs. A real screamer. All covered for $ per date. As you can see I tend toward the skinny black girls under 25. Planning on venturing out of my comfort zone with a couple latinas next week.

SubCmdr
09-27-12, 18:45
Just spent another mellow night with ATF. She caught her period so we just did movie and dinner. She had never been to a IMAX theater and was impressed. I set up my first arrangement ever with her. I am paying $120 / month for nails and unlimited tanning membership. I am sprung on the Kat!

SubCmdr out

HollywoodGuy
09-29-12, 01:03
One nigerian, one armenian, and one indonesian in that order. The armenian was over yesterday for a quick hello and I was fingering her knowing the nigerian was coming over for an overnite. She knew it too and I told to leave and she is like fuck me now I don't care. At that moment I see the nigerian parking across the steet. I shoosh out the armo. And spend the next 24 hours with my current ATF. I was beat by the time she left. Worked a little and went to see the indo girl as I had to pick up my new glasses at the store next to her apt.

She knew I was beat. They all know each other. Started doing the deed but I knew I couldn't cum so I just gave up after a short while. Now its Friday night and I am just doing laundry and chatting up a pot latina sb. Got to love L. A. Where I was born its just black and white or white and black.

HollywoodGuy
09-29-12, 01:05
I am so over budget this month. Got to chill out next month

Dog Rice
09-29-12, 12:15
Cmdr,

Congratulations on your JackPot. Ultimate SB.

What a Nice Big Fat A$$ there from the pic.

Just spent another mellow night with ATF. She caught her period so we just did movie and dinner. She had never been to a IMAX theater and was impressed. I set up my first arrangement ever with her. I am paying $120 / month for nails and unlimited tanning membership. I am sprung on the Kat!

SubCmdr out

HollywoodGuy
10-10-12, 03:47
Was cruising the sd site and came across a cute mixed girl right near my house. Like 12 minutes away on surface streets. We never did get to talk as her cel was broken she said. Txted a little and just decided to go for it. She turned out to be way cuter than her pics. I picked her up and just decided to take her back to my place.

She had some awesome skills and I can't wait for date # 2. She is not working or going to school so she said she would have no trouble hanging out at my place all day anytime I want. She is a total non-pro who recently moved to hollywood. Very classy in the true sense of the word. Says she. Ll bring her hot club clothes to wear next time.

Total damage $

Dog Rice
10-11-12, 01:37
Man, HG. Congratulations!

You are on fire, HG! .

Was cruising the sd site and came across a cute mixed girl right near my house. Like 12 minutes away on surface streets. We never did get to talk as her cel was broken she said. Txted a little and just decided to go for it. She turned out to be way cuter than her pics. I picked her up and just decided to take her back to my place.

She had some awesome skills and I can't wait for date # 2. She is not working or going to school so she said she would have no trouble hanging out at my place all day anytime I want. She is a total non-pro who recently moved to hollywood. Very classy in the true sense of the word. Says she. Ll bring her hot club clothes to wear next time.

Total damage $

NighTowl85
10-19-12, 05:51
Is there any websites outhere where I can find ladies that need a sugar daddy?

Redd619
10-19-12, 20:46
Is there any websites outhere where I can find ladies that need a sugar daddy?Seriously?

http://bit.ly/XAoI81

LikeTheNipples
10-19-12, 21:20
Seriously?

http://bit.ly/XAoI81LMAO! I clicked on the link just out of curiosity that was hilarious!

Trips4U
10-19-12, 21:59
Seriously?

http://bit.ly/XAoI81LOL, haha, that was pretty funny, but I think what he meant is if there is any trusted sites that anybody has tried or recommends, Night Owl lives!

HollywoodGuy
10-20-12, 02:42
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2403115-MixedBella4U-Los-Angeles-California-SugarBaby

Went on date number 2. She is a really nice girl. Just wasnt the exact chemistry I am looking for. But she has great BBBJ skills. Follows direction well enough. $ total damage. Seems like she has some experience. Maybe utr. But very close to non-pro status.

HollywoodGuy
10-20-12, 03:28
I am starting to realize I don't say much in my posts. Anyway after the BBBJ I put on the cover and we did a little mish. But she wanted doggie. Being the athletic girl she is I pounded her as hard as I could for maybe 30 minutes which she liked. She is half italian and pretty. GFE. Finished with some special instructions which she did well enough. I started this thread because these sb girls are a little different. Like non pros that want a few dollars if that makes any sense. But they are selective and don't respond to every offer or every guy. About a third will take $. Another third $$. And the rest are a joke. LOL.

The best thing is to hit up about 5 times as many girls as you need. I only want GFE. So this is why I do the sd sites. There are some pros that sneak in there and you can normally pre screen out about half of them no problem. Always look for the new girls. Especially under 25 or recently located to CA.

And obviously if you are looking for a totally exclusive relationship. There is plenty of that for a price.

NighTowl85
10-20-12, 07:23
Do you guys recommend the website sugardaddyforme.Com?

Or what websites do you guys recommend?

HollywoodGuy
10-20-12, 13:28
Do you guys recommend the website sugardaddyforme. Com?

Or what websites do you guys recommend?Been on there for about 5 years.

NighTowl85
10-20-12, 19:11
Been on there for about 5 years.Do you recommend it?

HollywoodGuy
10-20-12, 22:15
Do you recommend it?Well worth it

WHM69
11-13-12, 18:08
Had a first date with her a couple days ago. She has been txting me everyday since. Trying to get me out or come over here. But its always too late. Going to see her Friday nite I think. She is down for anything and everything. And wants an older guy to teach her. She is kinda quiet and sweet. Pretty fresh. Have to call her a non pro except she's taking my cash. $ per date.Danielle.

Nice girl.

HollywoodGuy
11-14-12, 01:10
Danielle.

Nice girl.Have not seen her since. Good person. Not exactly for me. So I moved on

WHM69
11-14-12, 16:18
Have not seen her since. Good person. Not exactly for me. So I moved onI'm curious, why isn't she your type?

HollywoodGuy
11-19-12, 03:52
Saw spinner nivea in the afternoon. Had an overall wild time. .6 plus dinner. Then went out this evening with the ever fascinating Paris. Another. 6 plus a ride home

AsianFrosty
11-19-12, 04:22
Saw spinner nivea in the afternoon. Had an overall wild time. .6 plus dinner. Then went out this evening with the ever fascinating Paris. Another. 6 plus a ride homeNivea looks super hot.

HollywoodGuy
11-19-12, 11:47
Nivea looks super hot.She is an x wild child. She is perfect from afar. But far from perfect. But no complaints here. We all have our flaws. Only got a one hour sample of her FS and BBJ but it was a good first date overall. A true spinner that flips easily without having to pull out. She came many times and was a bit of a screamer. Very affectionate. I will be repeating. No info yet as I prefer to keep her off the radar for now.

HollywoodGuy
11-20-12, 19:47
My girl S came by today. She is still OTR (off the radar). So not ready to hand out her number yet. FS and an awesome BBBJ for. 6 total damage. Tall and athletic build. Played sports in college. 22 and fresh.

HollywoodGuy
11-22-12, 02:55
This one agreed to $. But she is just too far away from me.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3535264

She got angry just because I broke a few dates with her and we never did meet up.

Its probably for the best. But she is online and interviewing

Fitibikeco
11-28-12, 14:25
This blog is very interesting, i would like to know if is true that paying the membership site charge you month to month credit card and its become hard to cancel the

Membership, i check for internet and there's many bad comments about this site.

If you know of any girl who wants some help i'd appreciate send me an inbox because i'm afraid that the girls in sugardaddy are scam or fakes.

I really appreciated your orientation and help.

If there is something that I can help you too, let me know!

This one agreed to $. But she is just too far away from me.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3535264

She got angry just because I broke a few dates with her and we never did meet up.

Its probably for the best. But she is online and interviewing

HollywoodGuy
11-29-12, 01:30
This blog is very interesting, I would like to know if is true that paying the membership site charge you month to month credit card and its become hard to cancel the

Membership, I check for internet and there's many bad comments about this site.

If you know of any girl who wants some help I'd appreciate send me an inbox because I'm afraid that the girls in sugardaddy are scam or fakes.

I really appreciated your orientation and help.

If there is something that I can help you too, let me know!There are a ton of available girls. Its a sd site. LOL. Use a card you can change the number on. Canceling is a *****. But when you do you get an offer of 1 or2 month free to rejoin

WHM69
11-29-12, 17:57
So I decided to get a 1-month membership to the SeekingArr site. First hit was with this early 20s asian girl, and I was getting excited to meet up until she told me that it's a minimum of $400 per date to get with her. No negotation allowed.

LOL

Rockhard 441
11-29-12, 18:02
So I decided to get a 1-month membership to the SeekingArr site. First hit was with this early 20s asian girl, and I was getting excited to meet up until she told me that it's a minimum of $400 per date to get with her. No negotation allowed.

LOLYikes! At $400, she would have to cook, clean, shop for groceries, give me deep tissue massages morning and night, bubble baths AND drain my snake several times a day.

WHM69
11-29-12, 19:14
Yikes! At $400, she would have to cook, clean, shop for groceries, give me deep tissue massages morning and night, bubble baths AND drain my snake several times a day.She informed me that this is the going rate and she sometimes gets even more. Not sure if she's lying or negotiating, but she refused to go even lower.

I would consider spending a weekend with her for $400, but not a 2-hour date.

Albert619
11-29-12, 19:41
Hummm. The reports the site. The cost the join. The reports from a FEW over and over but not sharing any REAL info.

HollywoodGuy
11-30-12, 00:52
Hummm. The reports the site. The cost the join. The reports from a FEW over and over but not sharing any REAL info.I score $ dates all day long and have a waiting list of about 30 pre-screened girls at all times. I have done over 100 girls off of sd4me in the last year or so. And currently about 5 regulars. Forget SA. Waste of time

SubCmdr
11-30-12, 01:02
Hummm. The reports the site. The cost the join. The reports from a FEW over and over but not sharing any REAL info.Quantum physics is real but I'm sure you don't understand that either.

If you don't know then you better ask somebody!

SubCmdr Out

SubCmdr
11-30-12, 01:05
SD4M.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2462548-HONEYSWEET22-Riverside-California-SugarBaby

Went psyco on me after failed negotiations.

SubCmdr out!

WHM69
11-30-12, 01:19
I score $ dates all day long and have a waiting list of about 30 pre-screened girls at all times. I have done over 100 girls off of sd4me in the last year or so. And currently about 5 regulars. Forget SA. Waste of timeI assume you mean $100 dates? I guess I signed up for the wrong site LOL

SubCmdr
11-30-12, 03:13

LOLIf you don't know then you better ask somebody!

Don't get hung up on GPS. Check out the Richmond Sugar Baby Forum. Golden Pussy Syndrome (GolfCart – Post 412). Take the attitude that these women are just garden tools with internet access and you can keep it all in perspective. SA is full of girls with GPS. SD4M has much more reasonable girls on it. Garden tools don't get what they want. They get what you will pay.

Just like on the street!

SubCmdr Out!

FunTrust
11-30-12, 11:07
SD4M.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2462548-HONEYSWEET22-Riverside-California-SugarBaby

SubCmdr out!Better to find out now then when your pants are at your ankles. I am sure HE would have been an interesting experience when his wig fell off.

MoetCream69
11-30-12, 13:33
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HollywoodGuy
11-30-12, 16:44
I assume you mean $100 dates? I guess I signed up for the wrong site LOL$100 dates. For FS 75% of the time. Non-pros 50% of the time

HollywoodGuy
11-30-12, 16:46
SD4M.

SubCmdr out!Lots of nice young, and shorter girls out there. LOL

HollywoodGuy
12-01-12, 13:21
Hey fellas, I'm Moet

I tried to sign up for SD4M bt I can't because I don't have a credit card?

My question is Do I need a credit Card and is the site legit?

Please Pm me with info.

I have reasonable prices, all I'm asking for is regulars.

Hhr-150.

Hour-250At your prices I would be dating nothing but 10"s off that site. They do take other forms of payment including a check or mo I think. Since mine are half or less of that amount

WHM69
12-02-12, 12:24
Hey fellas, I'm Moet

I tried to sign up for SD4M bt I can't because I don't have a credit card?

My question is Do I need a credit Card and is the site legit?

Please Pm me with info.

I have reasonable prices, all I'm asking for is regulars.

Hhr-150.

Hour-250Moet, SD4M is not the site for you. If you're an escort offering 30-minute dates, then there are much better sites that fit your situation.

Member #5257
12-02-12, 16:25
Do you always host? I would be hesitant to bring a new person to my place. IN that case, where do you meet. I am guessing these sugar girls don't like meeting in notels.

Rockhard 441
12-03-12, 03:17
Do you always host? I would be hesitant to bring a new person to my place. IN that case, where do you meet. I am guessing these sugar girls don't like meeting in notels.Most of the ones I've met will meet you anywhere you ask them to. I wouldn't take them to a flea-bag motel, but I wouldn't take them to a four star either-especially for a first meeting. Who knows if you will even click?

HollywoodGuy
12-03-12, 04:17
Do you always host? I would be hesitant to bring a new person to my place. IN that case, where do you meet. I am guessing these sugar girls don't like meeting in notels.I always let them pick the meet place. Starbucks. Outside their parents house. Their house or I will suggest the parking lot of a safe motel (not frequented by escorts).

Rarely. But I have done it. Do I invite them to my house for a first time meet.

HollywoodGuy
12-08-12, 05:02
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2280511-Minyoshi-Santa-monica-California--SugarBaby\

Agreed to $. Info on request

HollywoodGuy
12-09-12, 00:51
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2460089-ClaudiaGirl-Monterey-Park-California-SugarBaby

Cambodian. Nothing good to say about her. Did her one time about 2 years ago and she is still messaging me.

HollywoodGuy
12-09-12, 05:21
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2473745-TheBIkerChic-Monterey-Park-California-SugarBaby

Different link. Same girl

FunTrust
12-09-12, 13:01
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2460089-ClaudiaGirl-Monterey-Park-California-SugarBaby

Cambodian. Nothing good to say about her. Did her one time about 2 years ago and she is still messaging me.She e-mails you because you are handsome man, and wants to spend quality time with you having hot sex. Why else?

HollywoodGuy
12-10-12, 00:12
She e-mails you because you are handsome man, and wants to spend quality time with you having hot sex. Why else?She is just super aggressive and bored shitless. Because no one wants her. Spammer. Is 50 lbs heavier than her pics. Rob in my opinion. But thanks for the compliment

HollywoodGuy
12-10-12, 00:28
She e-mails you because you are handsome man, and wants to spend quality time with you having hot sex. Why else?Your humor escaped me. Back to work I go.

SubCmdr
12-11-12, 17:04
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=3601428

Young High School student on Christmas break. Says she is young beautiful, clean, has I'd and knows how to work it. Accepted my $ offer for companionship only. Wants $800. $1000 / month. Must show her the money before she puts out. Sounds like a rob!

Sorry Baby! I'm just a little smarter than that.

SubCmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
12-17-12, 23:38
Very cute. But she wasn't all that $.5 plus the room. YMMV.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2083824-luvinme87-Carson-California-SugarBaby

HollywoodGuy
12-17-12, 23:43
Same girl. Nice girl. Spinner for sure. Total pro.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-426513-nevaeh1986-los-Angeles-California--SugarBaby

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-and-slender-warm-and-tender-25/27583684

HollywoodGuy
12-17-12, 23:48
Deserves some attention. Your price may vary. $ or more. Uses the Baldwin Hills Motor Inn for your convenience. I think she is hot. Pro.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2023976-Mordean-los-angles-CA-SugarBaby

HollywoodGuy
12-17-12, 23:54
Accepted the $ for FS uncovered. Incall. Way too big for me. Will not repeat.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2062127-fun&sun4u-Redondo-Beach-California-SugarBaby

HollywoodGuy
12-17-12, 23:59
Saw her a few times. Nice body. Must pick up in front of parents house. Likes doing car dates. Unrushed. $

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2173510-openbook04-Diamond-Bar-California-SugarBaby

Fitibikeco
12-21-12, 19:55
I text her and she ask $$$$.

Accepted the $ for FS uncovered. Incall. Way too big for me. Will not repeat.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2062127-fun&sun4u-Redondo-Beach-California-SugarBaby

SubCmdr
12-23-12, 21:30
Got a MILF32 White Girl who favors Black and Latin Men. Based in Phoenix but will travel. On SD4M. PM for details.

SubCmdr

HollywoodGuy
12-23-12, 23:27
I text her and she ask $$$$.Tell her its $ or nothing. All BB. But she is a big girl. Has her own apt.

HollywoodGuy
12-29-12, 00:34
The overall amount of available girls seems to be as strong as ever. January is traditionally the hottest month for any dating site. In my biz we call it lose weight get a date. Usually lasts all winter. Even in L, A. Before the summer slow down

HollywoodGuy
01-01-13, 02:09
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3629538

She hit me up on SD4me. Said she only needed a few thousand. LOL. In case you don't know and probably don't care she is Chris Browns part time or x girlfriend when he is not dating Rihanna.

http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/karrueche-tran/

FunTrust
01-02-13, 01:49
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3629538

She hit me up on SD4me. Said she only needed a few thousand. LOL. In case you don't know and probably don't care she is Chris Browns part time or x girlfriend when he is not dating Rihanna.

http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/karrueche-tran/I am surprised she has not been outed to TMZ. I guess when he broke up with her, the benji's did not fly around anymore. 3 more months, she will be on the track?

HollywoodGuy
01-02-13, 02:53
I was looking for an easy score and an easy going chill girl so I started searching the 30+ girls. Found a petite black MILF. 5.3. And about 120 lbs. Definitely a non pro or way way way under the radar. Picked her up and took her to my place. She had on a silky dress and no undies. A nice touch as we never discussed anything more than a HJ. Her freshly shaved pussy smelled good and she didn't overdo it on the perfume. Awesome BBBJ and uncoverd FS. GFE+. A little loose but her sweet personality and readiness to suck when asked made up for it. Total bedroom time about 2 hours. Total damage $ plus a fat burger. No pics.

WHM69
01-02-13, 18:17
I contacted this one on SeekingArr.

She gave me her phone number and we were texting last week. She said she could definitely see me right after the New Year, and she was willing to come over to my place in the evening. $250 cash.

So I waited until after New Years (today, Jan 2) to follow up and she has disappeared. Her profile is gone and the phone number disconnected. Sucks too, I was really looking forward to banging her.

Any of you grab her before she went off the market?

Pcpc1688
01-02-13, 19:06

LOLThats really funny now that a non pro subpar Chinese gal wants for $$$$ for some thing that could be had fo. 8 LOL.

PC out

HollywoodGuy
01-03-13, 00:44
Thats really funny now that a non pro subpar Chinese gal wants for $$$$ for some thing that could be had fo. 8 LOL.

PC outBecause of the way the 2 sites are set up, I think the girls on SA ask for more. So now I only do sd4me

Pcpc1688
01-03-13, 04:15
Because of the way the 2 sites are set up, I think the girls on SA ask for more. So now I only do sd4meHG,

Can you send me some cheap pussy this way?

Please pm me some live ones will ya LOL.

PC out

WHM69
01-03-13, 13:15
Because of the way the 2 sites are set up, I think the girls on SA ask for more. So now I only do sd4meWhat makes you say that? What is it about SA that causes girls to ask for more?

My membership on SA just expired, and I'm pretty flush with girls right now. But I'll sign up to sd4me when I need to re-stock the harem.

HollywoodGuy
01-03-13, 19:54
What makes you say that? What is it about SA that causes girls to ask for more?

My membership on SA just expired, and I'm pretty flush with girls right now. But I'll sign up to sd4me when I need to re-stock the harem.Well sa has the drop down where they ask the girls how much they are looking for a month. And the numbers are a joke. So then they start getting a bad case of GPS. LOL. Plus there are way more girls on SD4ME so the competition is much greater, driving down the price. My opinion.

Got Time
01-03-13, 21:00
Well sa has the drop down where they ask the girls how much they are looking for a month. And the numbers are a joke. So then they start getting a bad case of GPS. LOL. Plus there are way more girls on SD4ME so the competition is much greater, driving down the price. My opinion.Hey Hollywoodguy, I admire your game. Props.

PS, I think we might be neighbors. Vivian Chase was asking if I got her info from a neighbor because she had a client that lived really close by. I just denied knowing any other monger in the area.

TreasureHunter
01-03-13, 23:12
Well sa has the drop down where they ask the girls how much they are looking for a month. And the numbers are a joke. So then they start getting a bad case of GPS. LOL. Plus there are way more girls on SD4ME so the competition is much greater, driving down the price. My opinion.I agree. The SA setup has the women already primed to believe that they'll receive $$$$$$ a month, which leads to GPS. I wish there was a site that allowed SDs to determine fair market value. LOL! You've got monsters making outrageous request for allowance.

WHM69
01-04-13, 20:52
I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood, but according to SD4me there are about 200 girls under age 25 living within 5 miles of me who want a sugar daddy.

I find that very very hard to believe. How many of these ads are real?

Oginla
01-05-13, 02:20
$100 dates. For FS 75% of the time. Non-pros 50% of the timeHollywoodGuy,

Thanks for the education and the insightful information. It seems that this is a good way to go for real utr and np's. I like your eclectic flavor palette. My flavor is Latina primarily. Have you in your experience found a supply of that on SD4me? I am thinking of jumping in that pond, but did not want to waste my time, if the general consensus is that, that flavor is not really well represented. Again thanks for the information and guidance including keep aways and highlights.

Oginla

HollywoodGuy
01-05-13, 05:02
I live in a quiet suburban neighborhood, but according to SD4me there are about 200 girls under age 25 living within 5 miles of me who want a sugar daddy.

I find that very very hard to believe. How many of these ads are real?90%+ are real. Of the good looking girls half are pros of some type the other half are totally real (first timers). And many of those pros are UTR or lower.

HollywoodGuy
01-05-13, 05:12
HollywoodGuy,

Thanks for the education and the insightful information. It seems that this is a good way to go for real utr and np's. I like your eclectic flavor palette. My flavor is Latina primarily. Have you in your experience found a supply of that on SD4me? I am thinking of jumping in that pond, but did not want to waste my time, if the general consensus is that, that flavor is not really well represented. Again thanks for the information and guidance including keep aways and highlights.

OginlaI see a lot of the lighter skinned Latinas on the site. I personally have connected very little with them (just through disinterest). Mostly I date black, white or asian. Although there are very few asians. Also I would like to connect with a darker skinned latina, but there are very few. And most of the super good looking darker skinned ones were wanting more than I was willing to spend. But I have met some stunning girls from many different countries. SD4me really lends itself to cross-cultural dating overall, so I like that.

HollywoodGuy
01-05-13, 05:20
I tell the girls I meet on the sd site that we are not going to be exclusive. This does loose me a few girls. But I would rather be honest upfront. Many are looking for just one guy and don't really want to know about any other girls. Since I can't hide it anyway, I just go with the type that can handle it or just don't care. Asking a true non-pro that you want to be steady with to accept that aint easy. If you are going to go down that road you would be better off to keep your private life private. Just mines out in the open so I don't have a choice.

Oginla
01-05-13, 12:52
I see a lot of the lighter skinned Latinas on the site. I personally have connected very little with them (just through disinterest). Mostly I date black, white or asian. Although there are very few asians. Also I would like to connect with a darker skinned latina, but there are very few. And most of the super good looking darker skinned ones were wanting more than I was willing to spend. But I have met some stunning girls from many different countries. SD4me really lends itself to cross-cultural dating overall, so I like that.Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate the input and since I enjoy meeting down to earth women from all over the world, I think I will make the jump into the pond. Safe hunting all, and the variety of experience is really the goal at the end of the day.

Oginla

Blak Casper
01-05-13, 18:37
I keep running into pros or those looking for allowances, haha.

2 each said they had a good thing that ended because the guy moved, one claimed to have been with a 60 something year old famous actor who was taking care of her.

I'm seeking the 1 benjamin bargains, haha

HollywoodGuy
01-06-13, 04:00
I keep running into pros or those looking for allowances, haha.

2 each said they had a good thing that ended because the guy moved, one claimed to have been with a 60 something year old famous actor who was taking care of her.

I'm seeking the 1 benjamin bargains, hahaAnd there are a lot of them out there. Look for the new girls

HappyEnding20
01-06-13, 20:50
And there are a lot of them out there. Look for the new girlsHollywoodGuy, would you say the majority of the girls that are bargains are African American?

SubCmdr
01-07-13, 00:53
HollywoodGuy, would you say the majority of the girls that are bargains are African American?My first suggestion if you want to operate successfully in the Sugar Baby Market is to RTFF! Check out Virginia, Richmond, Sugarbabies. It is a national forum with information from all over the country.

Picking up a SW is hunting. BP is bait casting. Sugar Babies is like fly casting.

Develop a intro letter. Pick you targets. Throw out a lot of letters.

The bargains are where ever you find them. If a woman needs money and you are offering to her at the right time, you can find a deal. My understanding is that in OC there is $100 deals to be had every day. But in San Diego the young ones are usually trying to get $$. But in San Diego 30 and up cannot command more than $. And I have line of women of all races waiting for a time slot so I can meet them.

The key is not to get focused on the woman. You must focus on the deal. Let's face it gentleman (and yes I use the term loosely) they are all slinging the same thing. If the ask price does not meet your bid price just move on. Get the experience moving around in the market. You will get a feel for it. When a SB says I usually get (enter outrageous amount). Simply decline and move on. When you get focused on a particular woman that is when you wind up overpaying. And I am speaking from experience.

I have four regulars that are $/visit. Age range 27. 42; Asian, White, Hispanic, Black; ATF1 I spend a ton of money on, because I treat her like a girlfriend. And our relationship has evolved to the point where the $ is really optional. But, it took me 9 months to find ATF1. But I tried out a lot of pussy while I was searching.

Hang tough. Stay with for the long term and if your personality it suited for the activity. You will find what you are looking for.

SubCmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
01-07-13, 04:46
HollywoodGuy, would you say the majority of the girls that are bargains are African American?I would say there are a lot of black girls that are reasonable. But they are my preference so I talk to more of them. When I venture over to a white or latina girl I still get good responses. I have a white stripper I haven't even followed up on yet that agreed to my $

HollywoodGuy
01-07-13, 05:01
My first suggestion if you want to operate successfully in the Sugar Baby Market is to RTFF! Check out Virginia, Richmond, Sugarbabies. It is a national forum with information from all over the country.

Picking up a SW is hunting. BP is bait casting. Sugar Babies is like fly casting.

The bargains are where ever you find them. If a woman needs money and you are offering to her at the right time, you can find a deal. My understanding is that in OC there is $100 deals to be had every day. But in San Diego the young ones are usually trying to get $$. But in San Diego 30 and up cannot command more than $. And I have line of women of all races waiting for a time slot so I can meet them.

The key is not to get focused on the woman. You must focus on the deal. Let's face it gentleman (and yes I use the term loosely) they are all slinging the same thing. If the ask price does not meet your bid price just move on. Get the experience moving around in the market. You will get a feel for it. When a SB says I usually get (enter outrageous amount). Simply decline and move on. When you get focused on a particular woman that is when you wind up overpaying. And I am speaking from experience.

I have four regulars that are $/visit. Age range 27. 42; Asian, White, Hispanic, Black; ATF1 I spend a ton of money on, because I treat her like a girlfriend. And our relationship has evolved to the point where the $ is really optional. But, it took me 9 months to find ATF1. But I tried out a lot of pussy while I was searching.

Hang tough. Stay with for the long term and if your personality it suited for the activity. You will find what you are looking for.

SubCmdr out!Staying focused on the deal not the girl. That is it in a nutshell. Got burned once in 2012 doing the opposite. Timing can be key. Non pros can blow like the wind. On Tuesday they will take your $ in a heartbeat. In a week the price can double or more. Or they can be gone completely. Saw a true 18 why o non pro tonite. Only kissed. Paid. 4. A guy looking for SW's would laugh at that. But who wants to kiss a SW? If I want to follow up with her (which in this case I don't for a variety of reasons) the next date would be $ and the action would increase to FS or at least a BBBJ. Then it would go from there. The timing was key as she was just asked to leave her parents house and is a bit worried about covering her new bills.

Last week I paid $ for 2 hours of FS. Not going back anytime soon because that in and of itself is still not enough. Thats how good the market really is once you get the ball rolling. Like the man said 4 regulars for $ each and many unfulfilled m & g's just due to sheer volume. Me personally I like to stay at about 20 to 22 for the best results and is a; so my preference. But any age could be a winner. Had some awesome MILF's along the way

Fitibikeco
01-08-13, 15:01
I mail her and she accept a deal for $ for the hour, then she told me that she can get a room in the el segundo and manhathan beach blvd, how (for your experience) work or look like? It's real or I have to consider any possible scam or rob situation. It's my first SD appointment so I really appreciated the advice.

This is the girl http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=2965837&from=mail_list

I would say there are a lot of black girls that are reasonable. But they are my preference so I talk to more of them. When I venture over to a white or latina girl I still get good responses. I have a white stripper I haven't even followed up on yet that agreed to my $

HollywoodGuy
01-09-13, 03:09
I mail her and she accept a deal for $ for the hour, then she told me that she can get a room in the el segundo and manhathan beach blvd, how (for your experience) work or look like? It's real or I have to consider any possible scam or rob situation. It's my first SD appointment so I really appreciated the advice.

This is the girl.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=2965837&from=mail_listBeen there done that. I do not recommend her even at half the price

Fitibikeco
01-09-13, 14:58
She doble the price plus 70 for the room. I pass and you're right! No deal.

Been there done that. I do not recommend her even at half the price

Dog Rice
01-09-13, 19:02
Want to report and share some of my experience after been in the Sugar Bowl for 3 months.

SB1. MILF and no show for twice. I tried one more time, and it got paid off pretty good. At the end of the 1st meeting, she was BBBJCIMWS in my car. .40 2nd meeting, met her in a motel. CFS-like a dead fish. .2nd shot. BBBJCIMWS was awesome. Since is too far way from me, and FS is not that great, and she can't host (I can't host) , so cut her loose.

SB2. Late-20s blonde with awesome coke bottle figure. She can host (awesome). For the first several meetings, she did not want any sugar. Gave me BBBJCIM DT (Super). No swallow though. Later, she needs $, so I offer $ per week. Deal. Is still going strong with her (1 month now).

SB3. Young blonde. M&G back 2 months ago and still not able to get our first meet. Just before the scheduled date, always come up with excuse. Is still talking with her, but (as how Cmdr mentored me, don't let SBs impact me.) I just play along with her and see whether I can really get together with her.

There are other one-time non-repeater SBs, but not worth to mention here.

Still learning a lot of from Cmdr. The respond rate I am getting from Sugar Bowl is still very low (<1%). (definitely lower than Cmdr even in the same city, San Diego). From my experience, seems that SDFM has a bit higher respond rate than SA. (just me of course)

Willie23
01-09-13, 19:25
Okay, I made the mistake of thinking there were 3 days of free access based on their promise of 3 days of free access. When it came to the end of registration, I had no option but check or credit card.

Since then, my mongering inbox is awash from "contacts." but when I log in, most are out of the LA area (some 100 miles out) and I wonder if we aren't looking at a high incidence of noise vs signal here?

Anyone prepared to say SD4ME is worth a trial vs continuing to try the Backpage & CL ads for free?

TIA

HollywoodGuy
01-10-13, 15:56
Want to report and share some of my experience after been in the Sugar Bowl for 3 months.

SB1. MILF and no show for twice. I tried one more time, and it got paid off pretty good. At the end of the 1st meeting, she was BBBJCIMWS in my car. .40 2nd meeting, met her in a motel. CFS-like a dead fish. .2nd shot. BBBJCIMWS was awesome. Since is too far way from me, and FS is not that great, and she can't host (I can't host) , so cut her loose.

SB2. Late-20s blonde with awesome coke bottle figure. She can host (awesome). For the first several meetings, she did not want any sugar. Gave me BBBJCIM DT (Super). No swallow though. Later, she needs $, so I offer $ per week. Deal. Is still going strong with her (1 month now).

SB3. Young blonde. M&G back 2 months ago and still not able to get our first meet. Just before the scheduled date, always come up with excuse. Is still talking with her, but (as how Cmdr mentored me, don't let SBs impact me.) I just play along with her and see whether I can really get together with her.

Still learning a lot of from Cmdr. The respond rate I am getting from Sugar Bowl is still very low (<1%). (definitely lower than Cmdr even in the same city, San Diego). From my experience, seems that SDFM has a bit higher respond rate than SA. (just me of course) Can you pm me the link to her profile. Not going to contact her. Just curious. Good score

HollywoodGuy
01-10-13, 15:57

Still learning a lot of from Cmdr. The respond rate I am getting from Sugar Bowl is still very low (<1%). (definitely lower than Cmdr even in the same city, San Diego). From my experience, seems that SDFM has a bit higher respond rate than SA. (just me of course) Sb 2 that is

HollywoodGuy
01-10-13, 16:00
Okay, I made the mistake of thinking there were 3 days of free access based on their promise of 3 days of free access. When it came to the end of registration, I had no option but check or credit card.

Since then, my mongering inbox is awash from "contacts." but when I log in, most are out of the LA area (some 100 miles out) and I wonder if we aren't looking at a high incidence of noise vs signal here?

Anyone prepared to say SD4ME is worth a trial vs continuing to try the Backpage & CL ads for free?

TIAObviously I am biased to sd4me. Never do BP. And CL is way too much work. Saw one of my regulars last nite. I am at. 6 for BB FS with her and could get it for free but I am a nice guy. Thats bragging. But the point being there is some good action on there

HappyEnding20
01-11-13, 12:15
Thanks for the advice SubCmdr. I just signed up this morning. What do you mean by developing a intro letter? You mean when you first message someone? Also, do you usually try to do a M&G right away or do you just e-mail them first back and forth for a couple weeks until they're comfortable?

Also, do you have a picture up? For me, I want to be as discreet as possible. I don't want my picture going around. Do you think these ladies care?

My first suggestion if you want to operate successfully in the Sugar Baby Market is to RTFF! Check out Virginia, Richmond, Sugarbabies. It is a national forum with information from all over the country.

SubCmdr out!

HappyEnding20
01-11-13, 12:21
Thanks for the advice HollywoodGuy. I just signed up today. Let me ask you do you usually talk about the amount before a M&G? I use to waste a lot of time meeting women on CL in person and not mentioning cash before. Then when I would say $ they immediately got turned off and left.

Staying focused on the deal not the girl. That is it in a nutshell. Got burned once in 2012 doing the opposite. Timing can be key. Non pros can blow like the wind. On Tuesday they will take your $ in a heartbeat. In a week the price can double or more. Or they can be gone completely. Saw a true 18 why o non pro tonite. Only kissed. Paid. 4. A guy looking for SW's would laugh at that. But who wants to kiss a SW? If I want to follow up with her (which in this case I don't for a variety of reasons) the next date would be $ and the action would increase to FS or at least a BBBJ. Then it would go from there. The timing was key as she was just asked to leave her parents house and is a bit worried about covering her new bills.

Last week I paid $ for 2 hours of FS. Not going back anytime soon because that in and of itself is still not enough. Thats how good the market really is once you get the ball rolling. Like the man said 4 regulars for $ each and many unfulfilled m & g's just due to sheer volume. Me personally I like to stay at about 20 to 22 for the best results and is a; so my preference. But any age could be a winner. Had some awesome MILF's along the way

HollywoodGuy
01-12-13, 04:37
Thanks for the advice HollywoodGuy. I just signed up today. Let me ask you do you usually talk about the amount before a M&G? I use to waste a lot of time meeting women on CL in person and not mentioning cash before. Then when I would say $ they immediately got turned off and left.I always get the price down immediately or the rest would or could be a waste of time. Usually get it all confirmed the first day. My biggest problem lately is location. The burbs are rockin but I am in hollywood, Tonite I went with my home girl in k-town for. 6 for the works. I can pick her up in under 10 minutes. I hate driving as I work from home. If I was willing to go 30 to 45 minutes I can get a lot more action. But to get back to the point, just get to the point with these girls as fast as possible. I never ask for FS on the first date, but get it most of the time.

HollywoodGuy
01-12-13, 04:40
Thanks for the advice SubCmdr. I just signed up this morning. What do you mean by developing a intro letter? You mean when you first message someone? Also, do you usually try to do a M&G right away or do you just e-mail them first back and forth for a couple weeks until they're comfortable?

Also, do you have a picture up? For me, I want to be as discreet as possible. I don't want my picture going around. Do you think these ladies care?Girls want to see your pic. If you can't do that you are killing your chances. A BP girl could care less. But a non pro at $ does care.

SubCmdr
01-12-13, 12:09
Hit Dog Rice's SB1

Sexy Body,

Great Attitude. After the first bust in her mouth she asked "How did that feel?" When getting ready for FS she tells me: "You can do anything to me. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it". After second bust in her mouth and I'm screaming "Oh Fuck!". She says "I like to hear that."

Flaky on schedule (child care issues)

DFK, FS, BBBJCIMWS x 2;

Excellent Skills, Sexy Body; Great Attitude; Value: Priceless

Available in SD North County & OC.

YMMV. PM for details.

SubCmdr out!

Still learning a lot of from Cmdr. The respond rate I am getting from Sugar Bowl is still very low (<1%). (definitely lower than Cmdr even in the same city, San Diego). From my experience, seems that SDFM has a bit higher respond rate than SA. (just me of course)

HappyEnding20
01-12-13, 13:43
Well, I went through the site messaging about 20 girls. There were 5 that responded. Only 2 of them gave me their numbers. Here's what happened:

SB1: She was a 18 year old african american girl. We messaged each other back and forth and I think we had good chemistry. She asked for a pic so I sent her my pics. We agreed to meet this morning. Well, I wake up this morning to see in my inbox that she doesn't want to meet tomorrow. She says it's not her and she can't go through with it. .

SB2: This girl was pretty hot. I would say probably a 9. I probably should've known she would accept more than $ for her time. Well we messaged each other back and forth. We agreed to meet this afternoon. I was reading some of the Richmond threads and this thread and decided to ask what compensation she was expecting. I didn't want to waste my time driving so I offered $. She messaged me back saying she is use to more from other daddies. So I stopped messaing her.

Now my question is this the right approach for SB2. Should I have asked her right away so I don't waste my time?

Thanks for all your help. Especially to Subcmdr and Hollywoodguy.

HollywoodGuy
01-12-13, 22:52
Well, I went through the site messaging about 20 girls. There were 5 that responded. Only 2 of them gave me their numbers. Here's what happened:

SB1: She was a 18 year old african american girl. We messaged each other back and forth and I think we had good chemistry. She asked for a pic so I sent her my pics. We agreed to meet this morning. Well, I wake up this morning to see in my inbox that she doesn't want to meet tomorrow. She says it's not her and she can't go through with it. .

SB2: This girl was pretty hot. I would say probably a 9. I probably should've known she would accept more than $ for her time. Well we messaged each other back and forth. We agreed to meet this afternoon. I was reading some of the Richmond threads and this thread and decided to ask what compensation she was expecting. I didn't want to waste my time driving so I offered $. She messaged me back saying she is use to more from other daddies. So I stopped messaing her.

Now my question is this the right approach for SB2. Should I have asked her right away so I don't waste my time?

Thanks for all your help. Especially to Subcmdr and Hollywoodguy.I always always always get the price agreed upon upfront. Don't always get what I want on a first date. And sometimes get a lot more. Its a mixed bag. But worth it to me. Sometimes they are pros. Many times I am the first one. And everything in between. Once you have a few regulars it gets easier. When you have less desperation. LOL. Try messaging about 15 a week for the best results. That should get you at least one new girl a week. Thats 50 girls a year. 2 to 3 regulars should come out of that. At least. Those are very conservative estimates

HollywoodGuy
01-12-13, 23:03

Thanks for all your help. Especially to Subcmdr and Hollywoodguy.Also. A strikeout just puts you one swing closer to a homerun. And no one hits a home run everytime at bat. Thats why I just try to get on base for a first date and then go from there. I remember going to a m & g once at a starbucks and giving the girl. 4. All we did was talk and I was thinking this was a waste of time. 3 days later she calls me and tells me she thinks I. M hot. After that it turns out she will literally do anything I want for $. Probably did her 10 times after that before I moved on. So was my original. 4 a waste of time?

Willie23
01-14-13, 10:13
Girls want to see your pic. If you can't do that you are killing your chances. A BP girl could care less. But a non pro at $ does care.I think it's understandable that some guys are going to be sensitive about their pic circulating, especially with tineye prowling. What I did was search until I found a similar-looking guy (portraits of white middle aged guys are easy to find) and I photoshopped it a bit to sandbag tineye, then I send that out. No one has said "hey you don't look like your pic!" and no one can trace that image back to any of my ON-the-radar accounts.

SubCmdr
01-14-13, 14:41
Trickin,

Clear your mailbox out.

SubCmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
01-14-13, 18:50
I think it's understandable that some guys are going to be sensitive about their pic circulating, especially with tineye prowling. What I did was search until I found a similar-looking guy (portraits of white middle aged guys are easy to find) and I photoshopped it a bit to sandbag tineye, then I send that out. No one has said "hey you don't look like your pic!" and no one can trace that image back to any of my ON-the-radar accounts.SD4ME won't let me put this generic pic I had as my main pic anymore

FunTrust
01-14-13, 22:55
SD4ME won't let me put this generic pic I had as my main pic anymoreWhen ever I am asked, as an old white guy, I say I look like Ben Franklin, usually works, if not, to bad, other fish in the sea for me.

GoldenMan
01-15-13, 13:52

Thanks for all your help. Especially to Subcmdr and Hollywoodguy.The problem is you're treating her like an escort, when she's not an escort.

HollywoodGuy
01-16-13, 04:40
Girl sends me a kiss on SD4ME. I send $ offer. Here is her response.

"Thank you I appreciate you going into details I'm completely on board with everything and I'm serious about meeting so I would prefer to call or text if that is possible? Also I agree with the arangement you have laid out but I hope it gets past that (:."

Meaning past the $ offer for a play date.... she is 19 and cute... not a prom queen but very doable. So bing bang and it's done. I could get one new one a day if i had the time or money. Usually get a few a week and make it to one new girl a week. With 4 regulars thats about all i can handle. But my pipeline is built up. This approach by far gets me the most positive responses.

SubCmdr
01-16-13, 05:35
Because if you do and you don't have the following experience, then I would feel terrible that I recommended the site to you.

I stumbled upon a 24/26 year old bisexual couple. They are both smoking hot solid 8's. Lipstick lesbians. Revealing outfits and four and five inch heels respectively. They decided they needed some money and some real dick. We had some conversation over wine. I told them, I felt more of a connection with the 26 year old, but I'd really like to have them both. They were like "let's go upstairs". Best threesome I've ever had in my life! And I've had a lot of threesomes. It's amazing the difference when the women are truly bisexual and into each other. It was a full on three hole affair with nothing off limits. Real kissing, pussy licking and orgasms all the way around. In fact, I made a real connection with the 26 year old. We took her partner home after round one and she came back to continue play time and spend the night. She is coming back over tonight sans partner. Chemistry is everything gentlemen. Don't ever discount it.

Now this was a pair of true sugar babies. They told me what their needs were before playtime. But said "we will not ask for money or tell you an amount because that would make us prostitutes. A Sugar Daddy gives what he wants to give." They get it. And even better I do too.

Chief of the Boat."Prepare to Dive."

SubCmdr Out!

Blak Casper
01-16-13, 13:36
Girl sends me a kiss on SD4ME. I send $ offer. Here is her response.

"Thank you I appreciate you going into details I'm completely on board with everything and I'm serious about meeting so I would prefer to call or text if that is possible? Also I agree with the arangement you have laid out but I hope it gets past that (:."

Meaning past the $ offer for a play date. She is 19 and cute. Not a prom queen but very doable. So bing bang and it's done. I could get one new one a day if I had the time or money. Usually get a few a week and make it to one new girl a week. With 4 regulars thats about all I can handle. But my pipeline is built up. This approach by far gets me the most positive responses.I need to do this to weed out the ones with unrealistic expectations, like the UCLA coed who told me she wants a "401k" hahaa.

That story on NBC about the girls getting an average of $3000 per month keeps the unrealistic expectations going, especially in So Cal.

Cream Pie
01-16-13, 17:15
Well I just heard about this over the radio on KFI AM640. The website they used was seekingarrangement. Well with all these reviews I'm going to try. I got an extra 400 a month and I don't know. I want to date an 18 year old.

HollywoodGuy
01-17-13, 04:54
Well I just heard about this over the radio on KFI AM640. The website they used was seekingarrangement. Well with all these reviews I'm going to try. I got an extra 400 a month and I don't know. I want to date an 18 year old.$400 a month? You mean four 18 year olds. Or 3 plus motel rooms for a fraction more.

HollywoodGuy
01-17-13, 04:56
I need to do this to weed out the ones with unrealistic expectations, like the UCLA coed who told me she wants a "401k" hahaa.

That story on NBC about the girls getting an average of $3000 per month keeps the unrealistic expectations going, especially in So Cal.In my job they call it big data in the cloud. There are tons of girls on these sites. Hit up at least 10 a week. If you want 10"s offer them $200.

HollywoodGuy
01-17-13, 05:14
I need to do this to weed out the ones with unrealistic expectations, like the UCLA coed who told me she wants a "401k" hahaa.

That story on NBC about the girls getting an average of $3000 per month keeps the unrealistic expectations going, especially in So Cal.I 've paid the 3k a month when I wanted 24/7 attention. Mow its one day at a time

Fitibikeco
01-17-13, 13:33
If you can share the info I would really appreciate it.

Hit Dog Rice's SB1

Sexy Body,

Great Attitude. After the first bust in her mouth she asked "How did that feel?" When getting ready for FS she tells me: "You can do anything to me. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it". After second bust in her mouth and I'm screaming "Oh Fuck!". She says "I like to hear that."

Flaky on schedule (child care issues)

DFK, FS, BBBJCIMWS x 2;

Excellent Skills, Sexy Body; Great Attitude; Value: Priceless

YMMV. PM for details.

SubCmdr out!

SubCmdr
01-17-13, 17:39
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=3649712&from=mail_list

Want's $ for basic CFS, no BJ, nothing else allowed; thinks COF is nasty. Thinks sex is no big deal. Only has it to get paid. One time and you are done. Not really serious want to get paid for her company. No car; willing to ride the train.

Not my type!

SubCmdr out!

E1775
01-17-13, 20:28
This girl looks yummy! Any info? http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=3505935

SubCmdr
01-19-13, 12:18
She is coming back over tonight sans partner.New ATF. SD4m. 26, 5'5' 3 hole access, Bisexual, has own apartment, unlimited visits, no set $ amount ("A Sugar Daddy gives what he wants!")

I love Southern California.

Chief of the Boat "Prepare to dive!"

SubCmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
01-19-13, 12:50
This girl looks yummy! Any info?

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=3505935Offer her $ for a play date. She'll probably say yes

Cream Pie
01-19-13, 23:46
Dame that sugar daddy site is bull. 3 days now and I'm still not approved to email anyone. Is the wait time normally this long?

HollywoodGuy
01-20-13, 05:17
Dame that sugar daddy site is bull. 3 days now and I'm still not approved to email anyone. Is the wait time normally this long?You got to be a paying member

SubCmdr
01-21-13, 14:55
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=724180

Msjazzy reports that $ is not worth her time.

SubCmdr out!

Cream Pie. Nothing wrong with the SD4m. I'm going to Vegas with Bisexual 26 year old and I have 5 Bisexual hotties waiting to meet us in Vegas from the site. Maybe you need to tighten up your prose or become a paying member.

LimaBeansStink
01-22-13, 19:41
I read the success stories so I thought I'd give it a try. First, the 3-day trial is bogus. My experience was the same as others here. Nothing is accepted on your profile until the the 3-day period expires. I was so disappointed I sent in my email to cancel. To my amazement they didn't cancel me. Instead they sent me an email about 2 days after apologizing and saying they had mistakenly charged me and they were going to give me another month for free. So, I paid for one month but I'm getting 2 months out of it. I could have called to get my dough back but I figured what the heck, I'll try it.

Here's what I've learned so far. There are few ladies that are actual SB's. Most are non-pros but under the radar. There are a few pros and they stick out like a sore thumb. Why? Because they'll inform you what they "require" in the first 2-3 messages. Some of the SB's, the real ones, are just plain mercenary. They want as much out of you for as little as possible. My favorite reply from one SB was after she asked me what I was looking for, I replied,"I'm looking for a sexually adventurous woman." Her reply was,"I don't want this to be all about sex. This is a sugar baby site, not an escort site." LMAO. Be aware that getting to what they are comfortable with will take 20-30 messages back and forth. For this you need to have subscribed to the All-Access pass and the Gold Membership. Gold allows you to store unlimited messages. This is useful and necessary when contacting multiple women.

As for what I've found so far. One I'm almost certain to meet this week. We're just trying to find a date and time that is convenient. With 2 others we're looking for dates and times that are convenient to meet for coffee. I've found it more likely they'll meet you if you offer something safe and benign on that first meeting. They want to see that you're not crazy (and so do you). They want to size you up and coffee at a local coffee shop is safe, public, and it allows either party to back out after having obtained some pertinent info (namely: is she fuckable).

Ok, I haven't fucked anybody yet so this report is a little premature. But since it's taking forever to actually get to the meetings, I decided to give some people who might be wondering about the site a few pointers. I just hope I can get a few regulars before my membership expires.

HollywoodGuy
01-22-13, 22:43
I read the success stories so I thought I'd give it a try. First, the 3-day trial is bogus. My experience was the same as others here. Nothing is accepted on your profile until the the 3-day period expires. I was so disappointed I sent in my email to cancel. To my amazement they didn't cancel me. Instead they sent me an email about 2 days after apologizing and saying they had mistakenly charged me and they were going to give me another month for free. So, I paid for one month but I'm getting 2 months out of it. I could have called to get my dough back but I figured what the heck, I'll try it.

Here's what I've learned so far. There are few ladies that are actual SB's. Most are non-pros but under the radar. There are a few pros and they stick out like a sore thumb. Why? Because they'll inform you what they "require" in the first 2-3 messages. Some of the SB's, the real ones, are just plain mercenary. They want as much out of you for as little as possible. My favorite reply from one SB was after she asked me what I was looking for, I replied,"I'm looking for a sexually adventurous woman." Her reply was,"I don't want this to be all about sex. This is a sugar baby site, not an escort site." LMAO. Be aware that getting to what they are comfortable with will take 20-30 messages back and forth. For this you need to have subscribed to the All-Access pass and the Gold Membership. Gold allows you to store unlimited messages. This is useful and necessary when contacting multiple women.

As for what I've found so far. One I'm almost certain to meet this week. We're just trying to find a date and time that is convenient. With 2 others we're looking for dates and times that are convenient to meet for coffee. I've found it more likely they'll meet you if you offer something safe and benign on that first meeting. They want to see that you're not crazy (and so do you). They want to size you up and coffee at a local coffee shop is safe, public, and it allows either party to back out after having obtained some pertinent info (namely: is she fuckable).

Ok, I haven't fucked anybody yet so this report is a little premature. But since it's taking forever to actually get to the meetings, I decided to give some people who might be wondering about the site a few pointers. I just hope I can get a few regulars before my membership expires.I have been with over 100 girls on that site. It works if you work it, LOL

HollywoodGuy
01-22-13, 22:44

Ok, I haven't fucked anybody yet so this report is a little premature. But since it's taking forever to actually get to the meetings, I decided to give some people who might be wondering about the site a few pointers. I just hope I can get a few regulars before my membership expires.And I think subcmdr will hit that # in a year or 2 at the rate he is going. More LOLZ

LimaBeansStink
01-23-13, 00:08
And I think subcmdr will hit that # in a year or 2 at the rate he is going. More LOLZI've got my first bona fide meeting tomorrow. Let's see what I have to report back. She indicated she's open to allowing input in the 3-hole. You don't even want to know how many messages it took to get to that question. LMAO. On a more positive note, my typing is getting much better.

Luckystonewood
01-28-13, 02:10
I've got my first bona fide meeting tomorrow. Let's see what I have to report back. She indicated she's open to allowing input in the 3-hole. You don't even want to know how many messages it took to get to that question. LMAO. On a more positive note, my typing is getting much better.I appreciate you sharing you initial experience with tackling the SD4ME site and the trials and tribulations with getting going on it and your results!

LS

Luckystonewood
01-28-13, 02:41
I've got my first bona fide meeting tomorrow. Let's see what I have to report back. She indicated she's open to allowing input in the 3-hole. You don't even want to know how many messages it took to get to that question. LMAO. On a more positive note, my typing is getting much better.I appreciate you sharing you initial experience with tackling the SD4ME site and the trials and tribulations with getting going on it and your results!

LS

Luckystonewood
01-28-13, 02:50

LS

HollywoodGuy
01-29-13, 20:29
A girl I had been messaging for about a year finally moved to my area. She was a 20 whyear old black girl that talked white and lived in an all white area of burbank. Picked her up even though she had her own car (a range rover) and was a college student majoring in marketing. Looks about a 7. Body about a 8. Since we had talked a bit over the months so she was comfortable going straight to my house.

When I got home my live in was in the bathroom connected to my bedroom so I took her in to my other bedroom which is converted to a home gym. We sat face to face on the bench press and began with DFK which never stopped through the whole session. I got her top off and then I stripped completely. We played around for a while and then I asked her to take off her jeans.

After unbuttoning the jeans I could see she wasnt wearing any panties. But to my horror she was unshaved for 2 weeks (she said). So I had her finish me off with a slow HJ and she took good direction on how to handle things the way I like.

I am sure the second date will be full service as we talked about her pretty kitty and all the joy I would bring to it once it was freshly shaved. Total damage was $ and that price is confirmed for any future dates including oral and FS. She smelled great with no perfume at my request (allergies). For a non pro I was totally happy as this is typical. Meaning no FS. I could have gotten the oral, but I am confident the future is bright. So why push it? Although if I saw her as a one night stand I would have. Since she has a job and a middle class lifestyle already, she is not wanting in any way for materiel possessions. Just a fun sexy time. No kids, no drama, no boyfriend. In short someone worth seeing again and not rushing. Will post more after date two

LimaBeansStink
02-01-13, 18:04
Been talking to this girl from SD4ME site and she is really hard up for cash. She is asking for 2. 5 but I talked her down to 2. 0 for you guys. I wouldn't try to talk her down more because she was pissed about going down to 2. 0, but you guys use your own discretion and judgment.

She's a hot looking latina. Pics here are the one's from the site. I have not seen her in person so I can't verify she looks like that. When we've spoken she said she allows input in all holes so you'll probably be getting a great time. I'm out of town and I haven't been able to see her but she needs fast cash so I said I'd have a few friends call her. Senior members or those interested with something reasonable to trade email me and I send you contact info.

Make sure to tell her Limabean sent you. .

This way she knows we really helped her out.

Blak Casper
02-01-13, 20:56
I scored my 1st from SD4ME the other day, we met for coffee, she was about a 7 or so a little older 40s. When we got to the amounts I asked what was she looking for? She said $1000 per month, I'm, a 1$ type so I asked how often would that be for? She said 3 times a week, I'm quick with numbers, so I calculated in my head mmmm 3x per week, that's 12 to 15 times per month depending on the month, so that brings the per meet number down to $80 or less! Haha. She went for it, and we went at it the next day. All was on the menu except anal. (I'm not a anal 1st date guy anyway) I've been to busy and had my standby friend over for free on the day she thought she was coming back.

HollywoodGuy
02-02-13, 04:27
I scored my 1st from SD4ME the other day, we met for coffee, she was about a 7 or so a little older 40s. When we got to the amounts I asked what was she looking for? She said $1000 per month, I'm, a 1$ type so I asked how often would that be for? She said 3 times a week, I'm quick with numbers, so I calculated in my head mmmm 3x per week, that's 12 to 15 times per month depending on the month, so that brings the per meet number down to $80 or less! Haha. She went for it, and we went at it the next day. All was on the menu except anal. (I'm not a anal 1st date guy anyway) I've been to busy and had my standby friend over for free on the day she thought she was coming back.\\

Hope you didn't prepay for that.

Blak Casper
02-02-13, 14:11
\\

Hope you didn't prepay for that.No prepay here, $70 per meet

HollywoodGuy
02-02-13, 18:15
No prepay here, $70 per meetYou are an inspiration to us all. Unlimited GFE for $70. Is everyone reading this. LOL

FunTrust
02-03-13, 12:16
Been talking to this girl from SD4ME site and she is really hard up for cash. She is asking for 2. 5 but I talked her down to 2. 0 for you guys. I wouldn't try to talk her down more because she was pissed about going down to 2. 0, but you guys use your own discretion and judgment.

She's a hot looking latina. Pics here are the one's from the site. I have not seen her in person so I can't verify she looks like that. When we've spoken she said she allows input in all holes so you'll probably be getting a great time. I'm out of town and I haven't been able to see her but she needs fast cash so I said I'd have a few friends call her. Senior members or those interested with something reasonable to trade email me and I send you contact info.

Make sure to tell her Limabean sent you. .

This way she knows we really helped her out.Guys, until you have met her and done her, its really just a lead. We have all had some many no shows etc. That is why I don't play this part of the game to often.

Lima, you may be a honest guy, but another guy told me all about this great girl, and I gave him some good intel. Turns out he never met her, and the contact info he gave me was crazy wrong. I had to tell the girl I gave him not to see him, as I didn't know his game and I didn't want her hurt. Boy, she was mad at me for giving her number to someone who was not checked out. At least you said you did not see her, so guys can evaluate that.

So you newbies, give some real info to get some.

LimaBeansStink
02-04-13, 04:46
Guys, until you have met her and done her, its really just a lead. We have all had some many no shows etc. That is why I don't play this part of the game to often.

Lima, you may be a honest guy, but another guy told me all about this great girl, and I gave him some good intel. Turns out he never met her, and the contact info he gave me was crazy wrong. I had to tell the girl I gave him not to see him, as I didn't know his game and I didn't want her hurt. Boy, she was mad at me for giving her number to someone who was not checked out. At least you said you did not see her, so guys can evaluate that.

So you newbies, give some real info to get some.I'm out of town right now but I do have her contact info. She seemed really interested in meeting, but I can't right now because I'm out of LA area. My impression was she really needed the cash that's why I passed along her info. But I understand your point. As soon as I get back I was going to see her because I like her menu. I did, as you noted, point out that I hadn't seen her because I knew it was important to point out. I only posted because she seemed hard up for cash and I thought I'd pass along her info so that she doesn't get discouraged and abandon SD4ME altogether before I get to try her out. I guess it was a bit selfish on may part too.

HollywoodGuy
02-11-13, 16:56
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2538173-alilprincess-Los-Angeles-California-SugarBaby

No intel on this one. Just thought it was an interesting pic

HollywoodGuy
02-11-13, 17:01
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2328366- Ch0c0lateQu33n-Glendale-California-SugarBaby.

GFE for $. Stayed overnight. YMMV. Loves to makeout

HollywoodGuy
02-13-13, 03:38
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/index.php?page=profile&pmid=3631076&from=mail_list

This one says she is down for $. She is def UTR. So I got her on hold for now. Really chasing the non pros for this week at least.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-13, 03:41
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2514397-holaLayla-Glendale-california-SugarBaby

Claims to be super kinky. Lots of shades of grey.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-13, 03:44
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3616450

Turned down my offer of $. And she is far from me. She is a gem. If you like to roll a little higher I think she looks awesome. Please somebody hit this chick up.

Hornilius69
02-13-13, 04:05
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3616450

Turned down my offer of $. And she is far from me. She is a gem. If you like to roll a little higher I think she looks awesome. Please somebody hit this chick up.How much does she want? I'll try her for 300 max.

Dirty Old Guy
02-13-13, 08:45
Damn, that ass looks like two hot-air ballons bumping into each other! :D

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2538173-alilprincess-Los-Angeles-California-SugarBaby

No intel on this one. Just thought it was an interesting pic

Gee05
02-13-13, 11:52
Looks promising for sure. What do the girls usually expect time wise for $. ? I'm looking for something more than the usual AMP visit.

Gee05

Tjinla2001
02-13-13, 19:31
Damn, that ass looks like two hot-air ballons bumping into each other! :DNow that is a good looking prostitute. Apparently we live in the same town. Unfortunately I don't bump into her.

HollywoodGuy
02-14-13, 01:27
How much does she want? I'll try her for 300 max.We never talked about what she wanted. Once I get turned down I just move on as I am not into negotiating. Except for the GPS and 10 quality white girls I don't think this one would turn down $$$. Please contact her and let us know.

HollywoodGuy
02-14-13, 01:32
Looks promising for sure. What do the girls usually expect time wise for $. ? I'm looking for something more than the usual AMP visit.

Gee05A lot of girls will go $ if you got some game. Even spend the whole day or nite with you. Not talking about the 5's and 6's. But the GL 7's and 8's. The 9's and 10's are more like $$ and up. If they are new they are usually really fair or ridiculously high. After some time with the good ones they may even go down to. 5. Look for girls with older guy fantasies and jobs that live with their parents

HollywoodGuy
02-14-13, 14:58
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2173510-openbook04-Diamond-Bar-California-SugarBaby

Have not seen her in a while. $ for FS. Not a clock watcher. Tight. Horny

HollywoodGuy
02-17-13, 03:58
Got flaked on tonite and had an allergy attack anyway so I used my down time to chat up girls on sd4me. Found a really tall perfect stripper body white MILF that seemed truly non pro that agreed to my $. And a slutty 18 year old latina that agreed to a .5 for whatever. Both were for sures if I want them. Sat nite is really not a good nite to meet girls online. But WTF. All my regulars were mia or busy. Turned down a few that weren't my type. And these two weren't exactly either. But you got to put in the time before you can spend your dime.

HollywoodGuy
02-17-13, 04:08
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-1024885-22prettybaby22-Beverly-Hills-CA-SugarBaby

If you are a Russian or armenian I can pass along the email address for this girl. She never seems to have a working phone. Lives in hollywood. YMMV. She mostly just likes DATY and to get pounded hard and forever. Not a clock watcher at all.

RobM9090
02-17-13, 12:18
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-1024885-22prettybaby22-Beverly-Hills-CA-SugarBaby

If you are a Russian or armenian I can pass along the email address for this girl. She never seems to have a working phone. Lives in hollywood. YMMV. She mostly just likes DATY and to get pounded hard and forever. Not a clock watcher at all.She looks good. Sort of like my regular sb.

HollywoodGuy
02-24-13, 14:36
Found a really sweet mixed latina. 19 year old and very pretty. She had excellent skills. She was thick which was really new to me, but I liked it. Very tight and an awesome kisser. Picked her up at her moms and just went straight back to my place. Did her twice in 3 hours. Total damage $. I will repeat. No pics till I am done seeing her. She was a true non pro.

SubCmdr
03-01-13, 12:13
This lady has become more of a UTR but I met her on SD4m. She is low on funds. Has a open schedule this weekend and would like to put in some work.

Review in post #112.

PM if you are interested.

SubCmdr out!

Blak Casper
03-06-13, 18:55
Under the "Born At Night But Not Last Night" banner I received this today.

Good Evening Daddy.

Here is my proposed arrangement. (my pic code is xxxxx)

I am seeking $1, 000 for a 2 month arrangement.

1.) You go to CVS and get Half. So $500 and put that on a Netspend Gift Card they sell right next to the AppleBees and itune cards.

2.) You text me the 16 Digit number off the front of the card. You NEED the CVV and the EXP date as well as the code on the receipt to activate the card. So no worries. I just need to verify you are serious and willing to help me.

3.) We agree to meet somewhere publicly or somewhere comfortable for the two of us.

4.) When we meet I receive the card and we have dinner, talk and hopefully a good time.

5) I get home I activate the card and hopefully the next time we meet its cash and we can move forward.

This has worked for me in the past. And has no flaws. It allows for both of us to feel safe, secure, comfortable and if one doesn't like the other we can part mutually. Plus its discreet and fair.

If you are interested in me. PLease contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I can be reached at anytime. I am seeking help this evening before 8 so please contact me before then thanks.

Maybe she has this saved and sends it as it was to early in the day here for a "Good evening" salutation.

Needless to say I'm in the Meet and Greet before any funds are exchanged camp. In fact I like to see how much her bills are and then back into the per visit amount that way. No pre-pays for me.

This sounds close to a Nigerian type scam to me.

Anyone else seen this?

Dirty Old Guy
03-06-13, 22:14
Blak,

It's a scam. As soon as you text the card number, CVV, exp. date and receipt code, she has all she needs to get the cash and vamoose. Don't throw your money away.

Dirty

Good Evening Daddy.

1.) You go to CVS and get Half. So $500 and put that on a Netspend Gift Card they sell right next to the AppleBees and itune cards.

2.) You text me the 16 Digit number off the front of the card. You NEED the CVV and the EXP date as well as the code on the receipt to activate the card. So no worries. I just need to verify you are serious and willing to help me.

3.) We agree to meet somewhere publicly or somewhere comfortable for the two of us.

4.) When we meet I receive the card and we have dinner, talk and hopefully a good time.

5) I get home I activate the card and hopefully the next time we meet its cash and we can move forward.

This has worked for me in the past. And has no flaws. It allows for both of us to feel safe, secure, comfortable and if one doesn't like the other we can part mutually. Plus its discreet and fair.

If you are interested in me. PLease contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. I can be reached at anytime. I am seeking help this evening before 8 so please contact me before then thanks.

Maybe she has this saved and sends it as it was to early in the day here for a "Good evening" salutation.

Needless to say I'm in the Meet and Greet before any funds are exchanged camp. In fact I like to see how much her bills are and then back into the per visit amount that way. No pre-pays for me.

Anyone else seen this?

FunTrust
03-06-13, 23:42
Blak,

It's a scam. As soon as you text the card number, CVV, exp. Date and receipt code, she has all she needs to get the cash and vamoose. Don't throw your money away.

DirtyPlay along, get a card, but don't activate it, or put 5 dollars on it. Get her going and see if she will meet up- when she complains its only 5, ask how she knows.

Then say you will meet for the 500 cash- Waste her time, have her drive all over- enjoy.

HollywoodGuy
03-07-13, 15:49

Good Evening Daddy.

Anyone else seen this?Obvious Scammer

HollywoodGuy
03-07-13, 15:56
Found a really sweet mixed latina. 19 year old and very pretty. She had excellent skills. She was thick which was really new to me, but I liked it. Very tight and an awesome kisser. Picked her up at her moms and just went straight back to my place. Did her twice in 3 hours. Total damage $. I will repeat. No pics till I am done seeing her. She was a true non pro.Http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-1796217-momoamour-Montclair-California-SugarBaby

Had my second date with M. She is a very sweet girl. Kinda far from me but she drove to me this time. I see she is on the site everyday. She says she has done a few m&g's but I was the first one off the site to score. Very oral. Thick and young. Pretty. Very reasonable. I think a true non pro. Near Pomona. Spent 3 hours with her

Dog Rice
03-07-13, 16:28
Good found, HG. She has good shape and thick at the "right area". Too bad that she is too far from me.

Http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-1796217-momoamour-Montclair-California-SugarBaby

Had my second date with M. She is a very sweet girl. Kinda far from me but she drove to me this time. I see she is on the site everyday. She says she has done a few m&g's but I was the first one off the site to score. Very oral. Thick and young. Pretty. Very reasonable. I think a true non pro. Near Pomona. Spent 3 hours with her

Member #5570
03-18-13, 22:47
Finally got what I spend hours lookin to find. 19, fresh, hit her up the first day she was on the site, She had me delete her profile the next day. $ a week plus any extras I care to provide. First time out on the internet. Spinner body. 5' 5".100 lbs. Model looks. A little too tight, but I, m workin on it. Probly see her at least twice a week for all day dates.

236447God damn. $ week and you got to hit it twice? 50 per fuck? I don't think any one can do better.

HollywoodGuy
03-19-13, 00:44
God damn. $ week and you got to hit it twice? 50 per fuck? I don't think any one can do better.Actually 3 times last week. Don't want to burn out. But she is very sweet. also dont forget there are expenses, food, makeup, etc..

Compton
03-19-13, 02:24
Actually 3 times last week. Don't want to burn out. But she is very sweet. also dont forget there are expenses, food, makeup, etc.Dude that sounds like a come up. Good stuff. Where the rest at? LOL.

Happy hunting!

HollywoodGuy
03-20-13, 04:17
Dude that sounds like a come up. Good stuff. Where the rest at? LOL.

Happy hunting!I got about 17 girls on my waiting list. About half are non pro. I. M lucky to get to one new one a week

FrenchLuvah
03-20-13, 14:39
You, my friend, are a god among men.

Finally got what I spend hours lookin to find. 19, fresh, hit her up the first day she was on the site, She had me delete her profile the next day. $ a week plus any extras I care to provide. First time out on the internet. Spinner body. 5' 5".100 lbs. Model looks. A little too tight, but I, m workin on it. Probly see her at least twice a week for all day dates.

Socalimp
03-21-13, 02:03
PM request for info on this one.

GFE FS $

SD4ME.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?page=gallery&mid=3430707

PM me for her digits. Uncovered friendly service. I am done with her as I am way too busy with my regulars. Lives in Glendale area. 21. 5' 5" about 120 lbs.

DFK was hot, BBBJ was weak, FS till your hearts content, shaved kitty. This is a slam dunk. If you are nice to her she will be nice to you. She is txtin the hell out of me and I do not have a spare minute

HollywoodGuy
03-22-13, 01:17
GFE FS $

SD4ME.

PM me for her digits. Uncovered friendly service. I am done with her as I am way too busy with my regulars. Lives in Glendale area. 21. 5' 5" about 120 lbs.

DFK was hot, BBBJ was weak, FS till your hearts content, shaved kitty. This is a slam dunk. If you are nice to her she will be nice to you. She is txtin the hell out of me and I do not have a spare minuteSeems that one of you guys got lucky. If anyone else does I would appreciate a thank-you

Slowned
03-22-13, 14:48
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around and reading the forums trying to get a hang of how these SD sites work. I absolutely LOVE the support system and techniques I've been reading about. Plus the stories always help me get through the day LOL. I've spent the last week and a half reading the entire Richmond, VA sugar forums.

So I set up a profile on SD4M and I just had my first M&G yesterday and it went very well. This is the only one I have on the line that I might be able to close on. But I'm working on others at the moment.

Now my question is for the guys with a SO who can't host. Do you try and sneak your SB into your house while your SO is away? (While I'd save on hotel costs, I can imagine this becoming a problem down the line) Or do you prefer to book a room at a hotel?

HollywoodGuy
03-22-13, 20:25
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around and reading the forums trying to get a hang of how these SD sites work. I absolutely LOVE the support system and techniques I've been reading about. Plus the stories always help me get through the day LOL. I've spent the last week and a half reading the entire Richmond, VA sugar forums.

So I set up a profile on SD4M and I just had my first M&G yesterday and it went very well. This is the only one I have on the line that I might be able to close on. But I'm working on others at the moment.

Now my question is for the guys with a SO who can't host. Do you try and sneak your SB into your house while your SO is away? (While I'd save on hotel costs, I can imagine this becoming a problem down the line) Or do you prefer to book a room at a hotel?Get a room

Shimano
03-22-13, 21:19
Get a room. I don't know about Richmond, but here in the LA area there are a number of motels that will rent out rooms for two hours or so.

Now my question is for the guys with a SO who can't host. Do you try and sneak your SB into your house while your SO is away? (While I'd save on hotel costs, I can imagine this becoming a problem down the line) Or do you prefer to book a room at a hotel?

AsianGuyInla
03-23-13, 02:46
Seems that one of you guys got lucky. If anyone else does I would appreciate a thank-youI'm more into a long-term situation like your 19yr old spinner, but a hearty thank you nonetheless for the report.

Spankin86
03-23-13, 09:52

Now my question is for the guys with a SO who can't host. Do you try and sneak your SB into your house while your SO is away? (While I'd save on hotel costs, I can imagine this becoming a problem down the line) Or do you prefer to book a room at a hotel?I can imagine what SB means by your use in the paragraph but what is the actually term? I know the others but can't seem to figure out the B?

HollywoodGuy
03-23-13, 13:50
I can imagine what SB means by your use in the paragraph but what is the actually term? I know the others but can't seem to figure out the B?SB = Sugar Baby

AsianGuyInla
03-24-13, 00:09
What's the most effective?

I see HG posting here about his SD4M conquests, but I haven't had any luck thus far. I'm not looking for a one-time hookup, but a longer term situation.

Thanks in advance for the "guy"dance.

Spankin86
03-24-13, 01:38
SB = Sugar BabyThank you for your reply, greatly appreciate it.

Pinche Gringo
03-24-13, 15:57
All the ladies I have been in contact on the SD sites have been spoiled way too much. Even the new ladies are asking $500 a date and / or $1500 a month. This is getting out of control now.

FunTrust
03-24-13, 19:49

Now my question is for the guys with a SO who can't host. Do you try and sneak your SB into your house while your SO is away? (While I'd save on hotel costs, I can imagine this becoming a problem down the line) Or do you prefer to book a room at a hotel?You should host them at your place. Since at least 75% are true hookers, what could go wrong. They might take a memento or two, or cause drama and not leave, or their daddy may come in and blackmail you, but why worry.

Or your So can come in, and you can use the opportunity to show her who is boss. Man up, don't spend that 25 bucks on a room.

SubCmdr
03-24-13, 20:18
Reference is made to Post #14. Found on SA. $100 a visit.

Great story here gentleman. My very first ATF. Hot Mexican Momi is going to school full time. She told me she is not getting enough financial aid to cover her bills. So she is now looking for a job and is going to go back onto the site and look for a sugar daddy.

I told her that I thought that was a good idea. That I never met her needs in the $ arena. And that when I asked her to be exclusive and she declined I thought she was keeping her options open. Her response was that was not the reason. That she just likes being single and sleeping around. I told her I did too.

And so ends the relationship just over 7 months which is the average SD / SB relationship length. We remain on friendly terms and have a trip together that has been on the books for a few months next week. Probably the last time we will see each other. Unless, she decides to call me and I doubt that will happen.

I think that is a prime example of why you need to have a team of garden tools to play all the positions along with back up when one no longer wants to be part of the team.

Subcmdr out!

SubCmdr
03-24-13, 20:54
All the ladies I have been in contact on the SD sites have been spoiled way too much. Even the new ladies are asking $500 a date and / or $1500 a month. This is getting out of control now.Unless something has really changed in the last year I have had at least a half a dozen women off of SA for $100 a visit. Focus on the deal gentleman and not the girl. Or switch to SD4m.

Go Deep! Go HAM and Prosper!

SubCmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
03-24-13, 21:24
This Afternoon I got an unexpected txt from a girl I had missed a few times in the past. As she lived 15 minutes away I said I would meet her at a convenient place near her home. She demanded $40 dollars upfront even if nothing happened. I agreed and went to see her. She was a masters student at a local college, decent looking and had a sweet voice. We went to a local BBQ place and then parked on a street nearby. Tested her DFK and it was pretty sexy. She said all her oral skills were highly rated so I drove to a more secluded spot. Actually a very busy street where we could hide in plain site. She offered FS but I didn't want to pop for the room or do it in the car in broad daylite.

We hit the backseat and DFk'ed. Very hot and went to the BBJ. As I had just come off some true PSE / GFE with my ATF wifey the nite before I knew I would never be satisfied with the possibilities in the backseat. So I finished up early and told her maybe next time I would bang the hell out of her in a more appropriate place. Like her apt when the roomie was gone. I gave her the extra $60 dollars as is my custom as she did offer the FS. Not a clock watcher.

She was not a spinner, and I was expecting something better as she said she used to work at a strip club. Too much baby fat for me. But she was moderately attractive, smart and easy to talk to. She was very willing to follow instructions as to technique. So maybe I will have her come to my house one nite, maybe. If you are nice to her she will be nice to you. Excellent kisser for a white girl. She was short which i like, if only she was a few pounds less i would not hesitate to repeat. and still may. But more than happy to share the wealth. Will not give out her info but SD4ME members can go here.

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-1258593-sunshine589-Sherman-Oaks-California-SugarBaby

HollywoodGuy
03-24-13, 22:07
What's the most effective?

I see HG posting here about his SD4M conquests, but I haven't had any luck thus far. I'm not looking for a one-time hookup, but a longer term situation.

Thanks in advance for the "guy"dance.Just put that in your profile and you will attract more of those type of girls. I get turned down a lot just because many girls think I am looking for a quick hook up. The truth is I have 4 girls on allowance. But how can you get to that level if you don't hookup first?

Blak Casper
03-25-13, 01:32
All the ladies I have been in contact on the SD sites have been spoiled way too much. Even the new ladies are asking $500 a date and / or $1500 a month. This is getting out of control now.This is like lying on a resume. They all will claim to have had some SD who was paying rent and all other expenses.

The story I get is that the guy who was paying big always moved away!

SubCmdr
03-25-13, 05:13
This is like lying on a resume. They all will claim to have had some SD who was paying rent and all other expenses.

The story I get is that the guy who was paying big always moved away!That is right. It's like they learn this line in SB school. A woman that asks about the money up front is a prostitute. And if they ask I tell them straight up: "If you need to know the amount of money you are getting from me straight up before even meeting me then that makes you a prostitute and I don't date professionals." That will put them in check right away.

Do not ask how much they want. If anything make a upfront offer and leave it at that. Garden Tools that want to called "Sugar Babies" get paid by the meeting. Not the hour. And they get what you are willing to give. If they are not interested in your offer amount just move on. Lots of "Golden Pussy Syndrome" on SA. Just say no to expensive crack (LOL)!

Go deep, Go HAM and prosper!

Subcmdr out!

HollywoodGuy
03-25-13, 10:58
This is like lying on a resume. They all will claim to have had some SD who was paying rent and all other expenses.

The story I get is that the guy who was paying big always moved away!Go for the younger ones. All they ever got was bullshit, bad sex and them spending their money on their broke and equally young x boyfriend. Any girl that says she had a SD that was awesome I don't even talk to those types. And a lot of times that awesomeness only lasted a 1 to 3 months

Oginla
03-25-13, 18:54
Go for the younger ones. All they ever got was bullshit, bad sex and them spending their money on their broke and equally young x boyfriend. Any girl that says she had a SD that was awesome I don't even talk to those types. And a lot of times that awesomeness only lasted a 1 to 3 monthsI have always wondered, if there previous SD's were so great and giving them their rent, a car and the moon, then why they hell aren't they doing it anymore. Makes me think that there must be something wrong with the SB that would necessitate the return to the hunt. Just my 2 cents.

SubCmdr
03-25-13, 23:54

The story I get is that the guy who was paying big always moved away!Here is part two of one the best series of articles I have seen written on allowance:

"Allowance in Real Dollar Terms

Allowance is one of the most popular topics in the sugar world and there is no shortage of opinion about it. Instead of passing judgment on what's fair and reasonable for what's offered or expected, I'd like to examine what it means to have an allowance in real dollar terms. This will take into account real world factors such as taxes and discretionary income and compare that to established benchmarks.

For example, according to the US Census Bureau, annual median household income in the US is $49k, top 5% starts at $157k, and top 1. 5% starts at $250k. Keep these numbers in mind as we look at allowance expectations in real dollars terms by taking into account taxes and SD's discretionary income.

On seekingarrangement. Com a SB can indicate the amount of expected allowance in her profile. Let's look at what it means to have $1k, $3k, $5k, and $10k per month. And for illustration purpose let's assume a tax rate of 35% since SD's should be high income individuals.

$1k / month. $12k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $17k before tax.

$3k / month. $36k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $51k before tax. Note this is already higher than the median household income.

$5k / month. $60k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $86k before tax. Note this is more than one and a half times of the median, or more than half the amount of what the top 5% makes.

$10k / month. $120k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $171k before tax. Note this will put you in the top 5% of all US households.

Now that we have put those numbers in perspective, let's realistically think about what are the chances of finding SD's who can provide that kind of allowance as part of their discretionary income. For illustration purpose, let's assume a SD has 20% of his gross income available to spend on a SB. This means the SD should have an income of five times the amount he provides to the SB. Keep in mind this is his total spending on a SB, for which the allowance may only be a part of. This percentage may vary based on each SD's situation such as whether he's single or married.

$1k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $85k per year, this is already way above the median income.

$3k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $255k per year, this is already in the top 1. 5.

$5k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $430k per year.

$10k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $855k per year.

The analysis shown was for illustration purpose only. One can use different assumptions about tax rates and discretionary income to come up with different figures. But realistically, how many wealthy men can we expect from the top 1% to sign up on one of these web sites and are serious about being a SD and part with their money? Think about what kind of work or business the SD should be in to make that kind of money, where they're located, their age and marital status, and what kind of SB they'd be looking for. Will the top 1% of SD's look for an "average" SB, or would they look for the top 1% in SB's as well? What kind of a "real" job would a SB have to get in order to make the equivalent of the allowance she is seeking?

I'm not passing judgment on what people are looking for or what they expect, and I know there are success stories across the spectrum. I'm just applying a straight forward analysis to help those in the sugar world to have a realistic view.". SD Guru.

I don't do allowances. I prefer a event driven arrangement. It has worked out well for me. Hope the article provides some insights.

SubCmdr out!

LimaBeansStink
03-26-13, 01:34
I agree that the going rate is about $100 per event, although I have one down to $75 per. I've been impressed with the results on SD4ME. The women are young and it's like fucking a GF. I just had a great time on Sat with my new SB. We hung out for a couple of hours and she was ok with just getting her ass fucked. I mean the whole session, just Greek. It was awesome. She sent me a message asking when we were going to do that again? I'm tempted to move her in. Wonder what SO would say? LOL.

I agree with previous poster, if the rate is higher than $100, move on. You can find nice, young, and attractive women for $100 or less. Just keep sending out emails.

HollywoodGuy
03-26-13, 03:31
I agree that the going rate is about $100 per event, although I have one down to $75 per. I've been impressed with the results on SD4ME. The women are young and it's like fucking a GF. I just had a great time on Sat with my new SB. We hung out for a couple of hours and she was ok with just getting her ass fucked. I mean the whole session, just Greek. It was awesome. She sent me a message asking when we were going to do that again? I'm tempted to move her in. Wonder what SO would say? LOL.

I agree with previous poster, if the rate is higher than $100, move on. You can find nice, young, and attractive women for $100 or less. Just keep sending out emails.I think there was a lot of media hype and also some real spending during the go go years (5 to 10 years ago). Also just a lot of girls that are just dreaming, and you see them sign up to the site and then disappear within a week. I won't tell you what I was spending back then because its about as much as I earn now. But I usually did stay within the 20% or so range. And I think that is a fiscally safe place to be.

The whole REAL SB game is to find a girl that needs help (through no character defect or drug addiction or laziness) and appreciates the help, is truly attracted to you, is trying to better themselves on their own either through work or school, has a natural attraction to older men and is looking for an exclusive relationship (even knowing you are not in one). They want to be mentored, realize their true sexual potential and feel protected.

They are not ho's. A ho takes money from any guy no exclusions and has as many guys as possible. And we are not even discussing the gold diggers and players.

In short, there are some grey areas. And different people have different comfort zones, available time, emotional needs, etc.

This is a developing area and not as well defined as BP, HX, RB, etc. All that being said. It's awesome in my book.

FunTrust
03-26-13, 10:17
Here is part two of one the best series of articles I have seen written on allowance:

"Allowance in Real Dollar Terms

Allowance is one of the most popular topics in the sugar world and there is no shortage of opinion about it. Instead of passing judgment on what's fair and reasonable for what's offered or expected, I'd like to examine what it means to have an allowance in real dollar terms. This will take into account real world factors such as taxes and discretionary income and compare that to established benchmarks.

For example, according to the US Census Bureau, annual median household income in the US is $49k, top 5% starts at $157k, and top 1. 5% starts at $250k. Keep these numbers in mind as we look at allowance expectations in real dollars terms by taking into account taxes and SD's discretionary income.

On seekingarrangement. Com a SB can indicate the amount of expected allowance in her profile. Let's look at what it means to have $1k, $3k, $5k, and $10k per month. And for illustration purpose let's assume a tax rate of 35% since SD's should be high income individuals.

$1k / month. $12k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $17k before tax.

$3k / month. $36k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $51k before tax. Note this is already higher than the median household income.

$5k / month. $60k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $86k before tax. Note this is more than one and a half times of the median, or more than half the amount of what the top 5% makes.

$10k / month. $120k per year after tax or the equivalent of about $171k before tax. Note this will put you in the top 5% of all US households.

Now that we have put those numbers in perspective, let's realistically think about what are the chances of finding SD's who can provide that kind of allowance as part of their discretionary income. For illustration purpose, let's assume a SD has 20% of his gross income available to spend on a SB. This means the SD should have an income of five times the amount he provides to the SB. Keep in mind this is his total spending on a SB, for which the allowance may only be a part of. This percentage may vary based on each SD's situation such as whether he's single or married.

$1k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $85k per year, this is already way above the median income.

$3k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $255k per year, this is already in the top 1. 5.

$5k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $430k per year.

$10k / month. The SD would need to have a gross income of $855k per year.

The analysis shown was for illustration purpose only. One can use different assumptions about tax rates and discretionary income to come up with different figures. But realistically, how many wealthy men can we expect from the top 1% to sign up on one of these web sites and are serious about being a SD and part with their money? Think about what kind of work or business the SD should be in to make that kind of money, where they're located, their age and marital status, and what kind of SB they'd be looking for. Will the top 1% of SD's look for an "average" SB, or would they look for the top 1% in SB's as well? What kind of a "real" job would a SB have to get in order to make the equivalent of the allowance she is seeking?

I'm not passing judgment on what people are looking for or what they expect, and I know there are success stories across the spectrum. I'm just applying a straight forward analysis to help those in the sugar world to have a realistic view.". SD Guru.

I don't do allowances. I prefer a event driven arrangement. It has worked out well for me. Hope the article provides some insights.

SubCmdr out!I think you guys who are into it should show this to the girls, to get their thoughts. It would be fun- would get a lot of 5 k girls to 1k per month.

HollywoodGuy
03-26-13, 15:33
I think you guys who are into it should show this to the girls, to get their thoughts. It would be fun- would get a lot of 5 k girls to 1k per month.My current average is $500 a month per girl. 4 different regular girls + a few interviews. I have sex on at least 20 to 25 days of the month. So about $100 a visit overall. Many are multiple hours or overnites (and 1 lives here). I am trying to stick to 2k a month total for now or about 10% of my pretax income. Over budget this month. If it wasnt for my kid and x wife I would double that amount for sure.

Last 3 years averaged about 5k a month. Prior to that I was crazy.

Member #5570
03-26-13, 15:53
My current average is $500 a month per girl. 4 different regular girls + a few interviews. I have sex on at least 20 to 25 days of the month. So about $100 a visit overall. Many are multiple hours or overnites (and 1 lives here). I am trying to stick to 2k a month total for now or about 10% of my pretax income. Over budget this month. If it wasnt for my kid and x wife I would double that amount for sure.

Last 3 years averaged about 5k a month. Prior to that I was crazy.You make $20k a month? What the fuck do you do? I want to do whatever it is you do if it brings in half of what you make.

Spongee62
03-26-13, 16:00
I am thinking about joining but if I may ask, I see a lot of girls with last activity, over two weeks. Do you get responses typically from that scenario? I am thinking about the total access feature. Thank you in advance.

Hornilius69
03-26-13, 18:13
You make $20k a month? What the fuck do you do? I want to do whatever it is you do if it brings in half of what you make.If you sell those million dollars home in the Hollywood area, maybe you can make that much.

LimaBeansStink
03-26-13, 23:32
I have a SB who is looking for action. $100 and she does anal too. Contact me if interested. It would be great if you had something too, but not necessary.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-13, 03:25
I am thinking about joining but if I may ask, I see a lot of girls with last activity, over two weeks. Do you get responses typically from that scenario? I am thinking about the total access feature. Thank you in advance.Go for it. It beats jerkin off.

Wnde8
03-27-13, 09:05
Damn, I'm getting burned by SugarDaddyForMe right now. I cancelled on the 1st day of a 3 day trial (just wanted to check what was out there) but they billed me anyways. I've sent them 2 messages through their account cancellation messaging system and no responses. The line item on my credit card reads "JAGODA ASSOC SD4ME. 866-9209606"

At least I have their phone number now. I'll call them and threaten a chargeback now. Be careful with this site guys, I wish I heard the advice about using virtual card numbers earlier.

Fitibikeco
03-27-13, 13:17
Trying in SD4M but no appointments yet, I'm interested in the girl that you talk. 100 right FS and anal sound great, I can give you information about a MILF name COULTAS, I only text her, she said 100 poer visit, sex and FS, but never tryed because she is to far away for me. If you share the info Thanks!

I have a SB who is looking for action. $100 and she does anal too. Contact me if interested. It would be great if you had something too, but not necessary.

Member #5570
03-27-13, 13:40
Damn, I'm getting burned by SugarDaddyForMe right now. I cancelled on the 1st day of a 3 day trial (just wanted to check what was out there) but they billed me anyways. I've sent them 2 messages through their account cancellation messaging system and no responses. The line item on my credit card reads "JAGODA ASSOC SD4ME. 866-9209606"

At least I have their phone number now. I'll call them and threaten a chargeback now. Be careful with this site guys, I wish I heard the advice about using virtual card numbers earlier.Acultually, I am current ripping off SD4M. I signed up for a free month trial with total access using a prepaid visa card that has less than $10 on it. And am now on my second month, and I keep getting the notice that my card had been declined. But I am still having access. So 2 free months of totatl access.

Should give that a try.

Sorry to hear this. But it really is old news. Many guys had problem cancelling from that site.

SubCmdr
03-27-13, 16:04

At least I have their phone number now. I'll call them and threaten a chargeback now. Be careful with this site guys, I wish I heard the advice about using virtual card numbers earlier.Not to pile on. But I did heed the advice about that site. I signed up with a prepaid visa. With just enough money to pay for the month. When the month ends and I want to take a break I just don't put anymore money on the card. I'm waiting for my month free offer to sign back up again. Usually they will give you a free month when you paid to sign up again after a break.

WannaPlay0807
03-27-13, 16:27
Going to test out one of these SD sites, as my main CL source has started to slow down. I commend you fellows for the knowledge shared. I discovered this forum a year ago and have seen countless NP girls since. Fun times.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-13, 16:34

At least I have their phone number now. I'll call them and threaten a chargeback now. Be careful with this site guys, I wish I heard the advice about using virtual card numbers earlier.

Or another way to look at is, by not being a member you are missing out on the biggest stock of available hotties anywhere. LOL. Been a member for 5 or 6 years now. Best investment I ever made

Bronsonator
03-29-13, 13:38
Not to pile on. But I did heed the advice about that site. I signed up with a prepaid visa. With just enough money to pay for the month. When the month ends and I want to take a break I just don't put anymore money on the card. I'm waiting for my month free offer to sign back up again. Usually they will give you a free month when you paid to sign up again after a break.

Attention! Subcmdr on deck!Hey SubCmdr, can you use those pre-paid Visa cards anonymously or do you have to give them real identity information?

Pinche Gringo
03-31-13, 02:44
I have gotten lots of messages on sd4me but this is probably the best.

Dear Sugar Daddy;

I am looking for help this morning on Easter Sunday with a $780 green dot money pak from Walmart for my dad's funeral being held tomorrow, I really don't have much to offer right now and I really don't know if thats enough outside of my words and charm. Thats about it, but I am seriously in need of help and would be willing to exchange a 2 or 3 month arrangement if you are willing and able to help me today.

For my family this Easter its not about egss or celebration, its about loss and rebirth in reality and someone very dear to all of us moving on and passing away. My Dad. He was 54. He was diagnosed with Lou Gehrigs disease in fall of 2011. He was a Veteran in the armed forces was a dedicated marine and was part of the 154th Infantry Bulldog division that invaded the first initial strikes against Kuwait years ago during Operation Desert Storm. He was a great dad and I miss him, He was a good man. My Dad fought so long with Lou Gehrigs that it took everything from him to the point where his diaphragm just stopped working and we just didn't have the money to keep him alive. He was paralyzed and his muscles were degenerating because of the disease so we had to let him go. .

I know you're probably like what a crock of bologna or whatever, you hear the stories all the time women asking for this and that, men lying to them, just a circle of deceit, the made up lies people throw at you day in and day out, My story is real, I do not lie and I have NEVER EVER asked anyone for help for anything ever in life until now.

When you lose someone and things get hard, all of a sudden, something not planned, you have to ask, you have to try and. I did lose someone I can never replace, I did lose a piece of who I am and thats why its 1 am. I am still up, I'm still stressed, I'm still depressed and looking for help, looking for answers. Does that make me less than anyone? To me NO. To you I don't know. I don't judge anyone. Everyone has their own story and thats what makes us unique in essence. We all deserve a clean slate despite the past evil.

If you are interested in meeting me; or interested in having a good time with me sometime in the near future. Please store my number, please reach out and connect with me. I am definitley cool with meeting you and I have had one prior sd / sb relationship but he was very abusive. I don't want to waist any, more of your time. If you're a good man and can tell the difference you'll help me. I can be reached at (972) XXX-XXXX (I deleted the phone number as I don't want you hound dogs to call her), my picture secret code is "dallas girl".

If you can't help me and you've burned by some of the filth on the site. Trust me I am more than understanding right now I just can't meet before this time. Thats the only thing that sucks because of the Holidays. Thanks however for allowing the time and space to send you a message. I hope you have a Great Easter and a wonderful Holiday. Kisses.

April

HollywoodGuy
03-31-13, 02:51
I have gotten lots of messages on sd4me but this is probably the best.

Dear Sugar Daddy;

I am looking for help this morning on Easter Sunday with a $780 green dot money pak from Walmart for my dad's funeral being held tomorrow, I really don't have much to offer right now and I really don't know if thats enough outside of my words and charm. Thats about it, but I am seriously in need of help and would be willing to exchange a 2 or 3 month arrangement if you are willing and able to help me today.

For my family this Easter its not about egss or celebration, its about loss and rebirth in reality and someone very dear to all of us moving on and passing away. My Dad. He was 54. He was diagnosed with Lou Gehrigs disease in fall of 2011. He was a Veteran in the armed forces was a dedicated marine and was part of the 154th Infantry Bulldog division that invaded the first initial strikes against Kuwait years ago during Operation Desert Storm. He was a great dad and I miss him, He was a good man. My Dad fought so long with Lou Gehrigs that it took everything from him to the point where his diaphragm just stopped working and we just didn't have the money to keep him alive. He was paralyzed and his muscles were degenerating because of the disease so we had to let him go. .

I know you're probably like what a crock of bologna or whatever, you hear the stories all the time women asking for this and that, men lying to them, just a circle of deceit, the made up lies people throw at you day in and day out, My story is real, I do not lie and I have NEVER EVER asked anyone for help for anything ever in life until now.

When you lose someone and things get hard, all of a sudden, something not planned, you have to ask, you have to try and. I did lose someone I can never replace, I did lose a piece of who I am and thats why its 1 am. I am still up, I'm still stressed, I'm still depressed and looking for help, looking for answers. Does that make me less than anyone? To me NO. To you I don't know. I don't judge anyone. Everyone has their own story and thats what makes us unique in essence. We all deserve a clean slate despite the past evil.

If you are interested in meeting me; or interested in having a good time with me sometime in the near future. Please store my number, please reach out and connect with me. I am definitley cool with meeting you and I have had one prior sd / sb relationship but he was very abusive. I don't want to waist any, more of your time. If you're a good man and can tell the difference you'll help me. I can be reached at (972) XXX-XXXX (I deleted the phone number as I don't want you hound dogs to call her) , my picture secret code is "dallas girl".

If you can't help me and you've burned by some of the filth on the site. Trust me I am more than understanding right now I just can't meet before this time. Thats the only thing that sucks because of the Holidays. Thanks however for allowing the time and space to send you a message. I hope you have a Great Easter and a wonderful Holiday. Kisses.

AprilThat was a spam that went to the entire database

HollywoodGuy
03-31-13, 18:35
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-2443543-BeautifulMissy-Los-Angeles--Ca-SugarBaby

She said her normal price is $$ but she accepted my offer of $. I am too busy with work today so I opted to go with a regular to save time (and time is money) as I am working today. This price may not last, so hurry on down if you like a cute young black girl with minimal mileage. Near labrea and the 10

Pinche Gringo
03-31-13, 19:18
Regardless if everyone got the spam, I was just commenting on how creative these ladies can be. Do they think we are actually that gullible to fall for those lines?

HollywoodGuy
03-31-13, 23:59
Regardless if everyone got the spam, I was just commenting on how creative these ladies can be. Do they think we are actually that gullible to fall for those lines?Many do. But probably not too many that visit this site.

HollywoodGuy
04-01-13, 01:07
Many do. But probably not too many that visit this site.In 2011, the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center received 5, 600 complaints from victims of so-called "romance scammers". Criminals who scan online dating sites, chat rooms and social networking sites for potential victims. The victims reported collective losses of $50. 4 million, which is likely only a fraction of the actual losses since many victims are too embarrassed to file a report, the FBI said.

About 70% of the victims were female; more than half were women 40 years or older.

Guess it goes both ways. Stay alert.

HollywoodGuy
04-01-13, 01:54
Or you can always pay with a money order. The 100% fool proof way not to get over billed

Nutzoid
04-01-13, 10:45
GFE FS $

SD4ME.

DFK was hot, BBBJ was weak, FS till your hearts content, shaved kitty. This is a slam dunk. If you are nice to her she will be nice to you. She is txtin the hell out of me and I do not have a spare minuteSweet looking! She looks to have a baby pouch. Is that a little tummy or just the angle of the pic pose?

HollywoodGuy
04-01-13, 14:08
Sweet looking! She looks to have a baby pouch. Is that a little tummy or just the angle of the pic pose?She got a little fat on her. No baby that I am aware of

Revvo
04-01-13, 22:29
I know I am not in your area. I work the Florida area. But there does not seem to be any girls in the $100 range. Not even $200 range.

Is there something unique about LA? I would think LA would be more expensive. I don't know.

I talked to one today who we really hit it off and the she tells me her last SD gave her $6000 per month allowance or 2k per visit. How can this be?

Revvo

Blak Casper
04-02-13, 01:13
I talked to one today who we really hit it off and the she tells me her last SD gave her $6000 per month allowance or 2k per visit. How can this be?

RevvoIts called wishful thinking. (lying)

HollywoodGuy
04-02-13, 01:30
I know I am not in your area. I work the Florida area. But there does not seem to be any girls in the $100 range. Not even $200 range.

Is there something unique about LA? I would think LA would be more expensive. I don't know.

RevvoPm me your zipcode and I will hunt up a few likely prospects in your area. But if you only want super hot white girls. Of course its going to cost you

Member #5570
04-02-13, 09:13

RevvoThere are many of those on the sites, no matter where you live / look. Just move on and look for the reasonable ones.

I have been banging a 23 yr white single mom for no more than $60/$80 for FC visit. And she texts me every week wanting to hook up.

Sure she's not an 10 or a 9 but def a 7/8, and a very willing lay. Keep hunting, they're out there.

SubCmdr
04-02-13, 13:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Revvo
04-02-13, 15:03
Mr. Revvo,

I've looked at your posts. There is a common theme running through them. Every POT you describe you start with "the connection". Excuse me? I thought you became a Sugar Daddy because you wanted to fuck.

Drop the E involvement panty boy attitude! And start looking at it from a straight market perspective. Focus on the deal. Forget about "the connection". As Hollywood Guy likes to say, do lots of interviews. Most will be 1 to 3 visits. But on occasion you will find the one that rolls for the long term.

If you want E involvement. Reconnect with your SO or have a real relationship outside of your primary one. This Sugar stuff starts out fake to the core. And I have Sugar Baby friends that roll in the limo and private jet crowd. And they work their Daddies hard. This is a lifestyle. E involvement comes later with time. For us it is about pussy. For them it about money. ANY other thoughts than that in the beginning is wishful thinking and deceptions. The worst kind of deception: self.

That being said: roll how you like. Because it is your dick, your pussy, your emotions, your $ and your time. Just MHO!

Attention! Commander on deck!OK. Point taken. I am a slow learner. I need a few 2x4's to the head to learn. But I do learn.

Some one once said "the root of all suffering is attachment". I think I may be a little attached to the women as opposed to the deal.

Old habits die hard,

Revvo

Rob Taylor
04-02-13, 16:44

RevvoDepends if you want quality over quanity. If you want a hot white girl or even a black or latin girl in the 7. 5-10 range.

Category (who are normal, not drug addicted and emotionally adjusted) you are going to shell out 1200-2500 per month.

Or about 300-500 per meet. The 100-200 dollar girls are usually below average chicks or girls with issues, though there are some affordable barely average to below average black girls (but they don't look like beyonce or the girls in the rap videos or even the hottest chicks in he local hip hop clubs. I prefer quality which is why I just save my money and 300-500 per meet girls who are hotter. Its less risky, because I'm hooking up with less girls so less potential for something bad to happen wouuld wrather bone 1 7-10 then three 4-6's.

As Far as Florida vs California, what part of Florida are you in Demographics say there should be cheaper girls in florida.

Than California. There are more white girls from working class background, both native and transplants which should.

Put pressure on prices. Florida has a cheaper cost of living plus working class latin girls. The difference might be the economy.

Is a better in Florida and thus less supply of girls driving up prices its all economics Either way I'm stuck in the crappy Chicago market. Keep trying and I would focus on quality over price.

HollywoodGuy
04-03-13, 01:14
Depends if you want quality over quanity. If you want a hot white girl or even a black or latin girl in the 7. 5-10 range.

Category (who are normal, not drug addicted and emotionally adjusted) you are going to shell out 1200-2500 per month.

Or about 300-500 per meet. The 100-200 dollar girls are usually below average chicks or girls with issues, though there are some affordable barely average to below average black girls (but they don't look like beyonce or the girls in the rap videos or even the hottest chicks in he local hip hop clubs. I prefer quality which is why I just save my money and 300-500 per meet girls who are hotter. Its less risky, because I'm hooking up with less girls so less potential for something bad to happen wouuld wrather bone 1 7-10 then three 4-6's.

As Far as Florida vs California, what part of Florida are you in Demographics say there should be cheaper girls in florida.

Than California. There are more white girls from working class background, both native and transplants which should.

Put pressure on prices. Florida has a cheaper cost of living plus working class latin girls. The difference might be the economy.

Is a better in Florida and thus less supply of girls driving up prices its all economics Either way I'm stuck in the crappy Chicago market. Keep trying and I would focus on quality over price.You must be married, rich or have a gf. LOL.

Rob Taylor
04-03-13, 01:57
You must be married, rich or have a gf. LOL.Nope middle income single as a door knob, with a decent civilian dating life.

But not adequate to meet my needs.

Wnde8
04-03-13, 09:57
Ya I sure hope those quoted figures are wrong.

HollywoodGuy, is there a major price difference when it comes to race? If so what prices are we looking at in the LA area (non-Westside) for:

Black 7. 5/10 girl in looks.

White 7. 5.

Asian 7. 5.

Hispanic 7. 5

SubCmdr
04-03-13, 12:25
Depends if you want quality over quanity. If you want a hot white girl or even a black or latin girl in the 7. 5-10 range. Category (who are normal, not drug addicted and emotionally adjusted) you are going to shell out 1200-2500 per month. Or about 300-500 per meet. The 100-200 dollar girls are usually below average chicks or girls with issues, though there are some affordable barely average to below average black girls (but they don't look like beyonce or the girls in the rap videos or even the hottest chicks in he local hip hopMr. Rob,

Am I to understand that you are busting a 1. 2K nut every month for one woman in addition to your civi dating life? Wow! You roll larger than me. What the fuck is your CPO? You just gave me another excellent reason other than the weather not to live in the CHI.

I just could not enjoy pussy at a consistent 300 to 500 / per meet even if they were all 7. 5 to 10 range.

And if a woman is making 1200 to 2500 a month on the side to fuck that is a serious part time job. I find that to be amazing.

Rob Taylor
04-03-13, 13:25
Mr. Rob,

Am I to understand that you are busting a 1. 2K nut every month for one woman in addition to your civi dating life? Wow! You roll larger than me. What the fuck is your CPO? You just gave me another excellent reason other than the weather not to live in the CHI.

I just could not enjoy pussy at a consistent 300 to 500 / per meet even if they were all 7. 5 to 10 range.

And if a woman is making 1200 to 2500 a month on the side to fuck that is a serious part time job. I find that to be amazing.

Attention! Commander on Deck!I'm not that rich 60k in salary maybe 5k in comission. I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys are more wealthier.

I have no children, and I make some decent extra cash day trading, which supports a great deal of this activity.

Plus I don't do the SD thing year around more seasonal (winter and beginning of spring) take a break if my civilian dating life heats up. The Chicago market does suck but as far as quality I would say the rates I quoted are the same across region.

I don't see any value in the 100 dollar range, one I want a normal girl, average to hot in looks, who will satisfy my kinky fetish's. You may be able to find a decent or average looking girl in the 100-200 range, but she could be a UTR, pro or heavy non-pro which means she is a security risk (black mail, robbing your place, exposing you to your friends in public if you see her out in the real world.) Security is my main concerns so I pay a premium for girls who are verifiably normal, who have interest in avoiding drama and keeping a low profile to avoid exposure to their friends and family. I pay extra to avoid nando head aches.

My CPO is still very good, look at it like this a high end escort is 300-500 dollar a hour (eros guide rates). If I can get a normal.

College chick to come over for 300 dollars and she hangs out for three hours thats 100 per hour which is lower than a lot of low ed backpage girls (plus add in multiple pops and no headaches drug addicts and pimps). Now lets calculate 1200 monthly allowance for four to six times a month meeting with an average of four hours per meet that comes out to like 50 to 75 bucks and hour, that approaching street walker territory for a normal well adjusted college chick can't beat that.

Also I don't heavily see AA girls in the sugar bowl, because there are so many single black woman in the real world because of economics its hard to justify spending money in the sugar, o an below to average looking black girl, when there are so many single blackwoman running around. I will pay a premium in sugar bowl for AA chicks that look like rap video girls or fit suburban black girls (a really good untapped market fellas) but not the average chick from the inner city. So since my dating heavily skew latina and white, that drives up prices. I feel sorry for the dudes that want a normal suburban Asian girl, now that market is too rich for my blood. Just had This Asian girl who's accountant father cut her off, ask for 6, 000 a month dinner twice a week downtown and a shopping spree twice a month. She heard about this from Dr Phil (damn media driving up prices).

HollywoodGuy
04-03-13, 14:26
Ya I sure hope those quoted figures are wrong.

HollywoodGuy, is there a major price difference when it comes to race? If so what prices are we looking at in the LA area (non-Westside) for:

Black 7. 5/10 girl in looks.

White 7. 5.

Asian 7. 5.

Hispanic 7. 5

These prices are for SB's. So these are not clock watching BP, HX, and RB girls (except on their slow days). An average date should be about 3 to 5 hours but can be up to 24 hours. Ages 18 to 25 or so and exclude all GPS girls.***

Black 7. 5/10 girl in looks. (from $100 to $200)

White 7. 5. ($100 to $250)

Asian 7. 5. ($200 to $300)

Hispanic 7. 5 ($100 to $200)

I only date in the 18 to 25 range. For white and asian girls ages 26 to even 40 they seem to want more as they have experienced more and are used to better. For black and hispanic girls the rates may actually go down as the realities of life have set in. For all women over 40 it goes back down as they get more concerned with being with the right guy. Me personally I have to keep it at about $ a date. So at 20 dates a month = 2k. Currently every regular I have is employed or gets parental support or both. Except for my live in "the playa".

***These estimates are provided to help you with general information regarding rates to date SB girls only. The results returned by this estimate should only be used as one of many factors in evaluating your options. Rates are for socal only and may vary from state to state. The menu should include all normal activities in and out of the bedroom.

Actual costs to rent or finance a Sugar Baby may vary for many reasons. Other Mongers may use different information to determine eligibility and your individual results may vary from the results shown by this estimate.

AsianGuyInla
04-03-13, 18:31
Hahaha! Love the disclaimer!

These prices are for SB's. So these are not clock watching BP, HX, and RB girls (except on their slow days). An average date should be about 3 to 5 hours but can be up to 24 hours. Ages 18 to 25 or so and exclude all GPS girls*

Black 7. 5/10 girl in looks. (from $100 to $200)

White 7. 5. ($100 to $250)

Asian 7. 5. ($200 to $300)

Hispanic 7. 5 ($100 to $200)

I only date in the 18 to 25 range. For white and asian girls ages 26 to even 40 they seem to want more as they have experienced more and are used to better. For black and hispanic girls the rates may actually go down as the realities of life have set in. For all women over 40 it goes back down as they get more concerned with being with the right guy. Me personally I have to keep it at about $ a date. So at 20 dates a month = 2k. Currently every regular I have is employed or gets parental support or both. Except for my live in "the playa".

*These estimates are provided to help you with general information regarding rates to date SB girls only. The results returned by this estimate should only be used as one of many factors in evaluating your options. Rates are for socal only and may vary from state to state. The menu should include all normal activities in and out of the bedroom.

Actual costs to rent or finance a Sugar Baby may vary for many reasons. Other Mongers may use different information to determine eligibility and your individual results may vary from the results shown by this estimate.

SubCmdr
04-04-13, 01:36
I suppose that per hour rates matter if you don't value your time. I pay a girl to fuck. You can get any civi to hang out with you. And I get no pleasure from strict eye candy. So, my preference is to stick with Cost Per Orgasm (CPO) to measure the value of my girls.

$300 to $500 a meeting means that you would need to bust 3. 5 times a session in order to maintain a $100 / CPO. Now you have to have a pretty good recycle rate or doing a overnight in order to be busting that many times a session.

So, I can't really justify amounts at that level. And I have paid $500 for a overnight. And I have paid $100 for a overnight. And I have not found a qualitative difference in the quality of the pussy received.

Now, I would rather fuck a 6 three times than a 10 once. Because when she spreads her legs qualitatively the pussy is no different. Besides head is my desire. And that is the only place I've ever been able to differentiate a difference in skills levels between women.

I have found HollywoodGuy's numbers to be dead on. Although I tend to move up the age range because that is my personal preference. Just have not been able to relate to the 18 to 24 set.

HollywoodGuy
04-04-13, 02:27
I suppose that per hour rates matter if you don't value your time. I pay a garden tool to fuck. You can get any civi to hang out with you. And I get no pleasure from strict eye candy. So, my preference is to stick with Cost Per Orgasm (CPO) to measure the value of my garden tools.

$300 to $500 a meeting means that you would need to bust 3. 5 times a session in order to maintain a $100 / CPO. Now you have to have a pretty good recycle rate or doing a overnight in order to be busting that many times a session.

So, I can't really justify amounts at that level. And I have paid $500 for a overnight. And I have paid $100 for a overnight. And I have not found a qualitative difference in the quality of the pussy received.

Now, I would rather fuck a 6 three times than a 10 once. Because when she spreads her legs qualitatively the pussy is no different. Besides head is my desire. And that is the only place I've ever been able to differentiate a difference in skills levels between women.

I have found HollywoodGuy's numbers to be dead on. Although I tend to move up the age range because that is my personal preference. Just have not been able to relate to the 18 to 24 set.

Attention! Commander on deck!

For some of us older fellas that CPO just isn't going to work. 1 pop and I am pooped till the next session. Actually once a day (and definitely twice a day) is plenty although the biorythmic nature of things can vary that. Also being the emotionally needy creature that I am, I crave hours of verbal and physical adulation, so that is an important part of the deal for me. And a few others I"m sure. My girls need to have stamina as I may take a while to get mine. Usually I wait till they say uncle. Then it's my turn.

But back to the original thread. I have to stand on the $ per day or less pay scale to balance my budget.

Wnde8
04-04-13, 09:23
The psychological component to sex is 10 X greater than the physical component. As guys we naturally assume that we're all about physical stimulation, but if that were actually the case then a fleshlight and a porno movie would be much better than banging a 6/10 girl.

Don't make the mistake of undervaluing the intangibles that make sex so much better: the pursuit, the build up, the feelings of dominating, the experience of total, unrestricted immersion in the act, etc. All that stuff counts and makes for a much better experience.

SubCmdr
04-04-13, 10:10
For some of us older fellas that CPO just isn't going to work. 1 pop and I am pooped till the next session. Actually once a day (and definitely twice a day) is plenty although the biorythmic nature of things can vary that. Also being the emotionally needy creature that I am, I crave hours of verbal and physical adulation, so that is an important part of the deal for me. And a few others I"m sure. My girls need to have stamina as I may take a while to get mine. Usually I wait till they say uncle. Then it's my turn.

But back to the original thread. I have to stand on the $ per day or less pay scale to balance my budget.HG,

$100 a day or session is a perfectly reasonable amount. My point is simply this, just because a particular Sugar Daddy is willing to pay a certain amount does not make it a good value. This is a pussy market. And just because someone is willing to pay $500 for pussy does not make it intrinsically worth more. No one would go into a store and pay $200 for a item that is priced at $100. My thoughts are that even if I was a 1%er. Pussy would still only be worth $100 a session to me. The absolute value of $1 does not change because you have a million of them. $1 buys us all the same amount of goods in the market place.

What I take from the discussion is that one does themselves a disservice by not paying attention to the value portion of these transactions. Mr. Rob provides a very reasoned explanation of his particular market and the reasons why he pays $300 to $500 for pussy. The Southern California market is different. And I am soon going to explore the Las Vegas market.

One also has to factor in the motivation of the girl. I have three expense only girls. They require no sugar. I just have to pay for everything and get them gifts. I have three booty call girls. They are $100 a session. They don't watch the clock. I bust twice and they are off. We both prefer it that way.

SubCmdr
04-04-13, 10:14
And then you have the GPS girls. Last night I met with a smoking hot 23 year old AA spinner. Stone cold 9. Well put together. Well spoken. But I could tell from the initial greeting we were not going to hit it off. She is a cold fish. Claimed she was shy. Would not talk sugar or arrangement at the meeting. Afterwards she texts me saying she wants $3000 a month. I ask her how many meeting a month. She asks me what is fair. I counter with 1K 6 to 8 meetings a month. She says no way. I make 1K a week in my regular job.

30 minutes round trip travel time. 50 minute date. $20 drinks and appetizers. Complete waste of time. But the food and drinks were good (Happy Hour at P. F. Changs).

Rob Taylor
04-04-13, 12:51
HG,

$100 a day or session is a perfectly reasonable amount. My point is simply this, just because a particular Sugar Daddy is willing to pay a certain amount does not make it a good value. This is a pussy market. And just because someone is willing to pay $500 for pussy does not make it intrinsically worth more. No one would go into a store and pay $200 for a item that is priced at $100. My thoughts are that even if I was a 1%er. Pussy would still only be worth $100 a session to me. The absolute value of $1 does not change because you have a million of them. $1 buys us all the same amount of goods in the market place.

What I take from the discussion is that one does themselves a disservice by not paying attention to the value portion of these transactions. Mr. Rob provides a very reasoned explanation of his particular market and the reasons why he pays $300 to $500 for pussy. The Southern California market is different. And I am soon going to explore the Las Vegas market.

One also has to factor in the motivation of the garden tool. I have three expense only garden tools. They require no sugar. I just have to pay for everything and get them gifts. I have three booty call garden tools. They are $100 a session. They don't watch the clock. I bust twice and they are off. We both prefer it that way.

Attention! Commander on deck!My CPO still comes out pretty good I'm young and so I recover quick and get multiple pops. Even in the California market, I shell about 250-500 for an 8-10 (non blk girl). I pay the premium to avoid Nando's and UTR. I fine girls who are verifiable, normal college educated a job no criminal history. Also I get most my girls off SA, because SA girls seem more normal then sd4me. The allowance publishing on SA causes GPS. You also have those sugar babys on the blogs, who are datig 1% guys and they ifluence others. Example I have a ddate with a latin MILF former fitness model, college educated, low security risk. This is what I pay that premium for. I could get a girl off sd4me for 150, but theres a chance she could be complete crazy nando. I need that piece of mind. Also, I think because I am on the younger end of sugar daddys. I rate girls a little harsher, because I associate with young woman in night clubs all the time. So a 7. 5 to some of you guys is a 5 or lower to me. I'm a lot more picky when it comes to looks is another reason, I pay a premium. But no worries it just like smart phones, some people want cheaper androids and other wants a premium for apple.

SubCmdr
04-04-13, 14:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SubCmdr
04-04-13, 14:36
The psychological component to sex is 10 X greater than the physical component. As guys we naturally assume that we're all about physical stimulation, but if that were actually the case then a fleshlight and a porno movie would be much better than banging a 6/10 girl.

Don't make the mistake of undervaluing the intangibles that make sex so much better: the pursuit, the build up, the feelings of dominating, the experience of total, unrestricted immersion in the act, etc. All that stuff counts and makes for a much better experience.That is fine. A wonderful concept to bring into your civi relationships with your wife, SO or girlfriend. But this is P4P. We can not afford panty boy emotionally involved attitudes up in here. We are discussing a market transaction. One in which I at least am trying to apply reason, logic and critical thinking. These can easily become very emotional situations. Lose focus on the bottom line. Lose focus on what our objectives are and we loose our wallets and a lot more.

You cannot afford to have your P4P activities reveled to the great society around you. There are better attitudes towards gay marriage than P4P at this time. So, until this becomes an accepted type of relationship in our greater society my suggestion is to keep your heart in check and a firm grip on your wallet.

HollywoodGuy
04-04-13, 15:31
Mr. Taylor has proved my point! His post shows that even though the market in Southern California does not require it. He thinks he is getting a 'better' product at $300 to $500. Even though the market does not require anything close to it.

The idea he presents is that his women are hotter (they be hos) , younger (they be hos) , more educated (they be hos) , have jobs (they be hos) more well adjusted (they be hos) , with no criminal background (they be hos) off of SA (they be hos). That he has higher standards (for his hos). And yet he provides no proof that these women are of higher quality in terms of photos or profiles from SA. Nor does he have any proof that anyone else here in Southern California are associating with women of lesser quality or appearance. Yet he is buying pussy from them and they are selling pussy. That makes them common garden tools. Expensive ones, yes, but are still garden tools. This is the same flawed reasoning that exists in the Richmond forum. That some how this is not a market place. That Sugar Babies are special and by paying a lot of money they are getting something other than a garden tool.

A value investor buys a $1 for 50 cents. And you wait until others recognize that your investment is worth a $1 and you sell it to them at a later time. Mr. Taylor provides the classic reasoning of the growth investor. Buy high and wait for the company to get bigger and sell to the next sucker before the fall off in sales.

There is room for all in the market place. And there is plenty of pussy for us all. But the concept that $300 to $500 pussy is 'better' than value priced pussy of $100 is flawed. A cell phone these days serves only four functions, voice, data, GPS and hotspot. Both an Android phone and an Apple phone serve those purposes equally well (as shown by the sales figures). You buy an Apple phone because it says something about you. There is no real functional or quality difference.

The same holds true in the pussy market despite Mr. Taylor's efforts to assert otherwise.

Attention! Commander on deck!Just my personal experience. I have had way better sex with the normal priced girls than the gps girls. I am not totally sure why this is, but now I am just thinking out loud.

1. You start over paying anyone, a girl a wife an employee, they get a sense of entitlement and then their performance falls off everytime.

2. Anyone looking at only the money doesn't really care about or have a need for anything else, (like awesome sex)

3. GPS girls have no real sense of adventure or thrill, they are basically lazy in and out of the bedroom. They are so into themselves they can't ever be into you.

4. They were brought up spoiled rotten. Whenever I see that phrase in a girls profile I move on. Would you want to eat a piece of fruit that is spoiled rotten?

5. I fell in love once with a GPS girl whose prior SD was a free spending idiot and got her anything she wanted and plenty of stuff she didn't just to show off. This girl was a 20 year old 10/10 white girl. And a 3 in the sack. I improved her to about a 5 and that was it.

6. I am literally swamped with $ girls in my local area. I can find a minimum of 1 new one a week while working a full time job and balancing 4 other regulars. Lucky for me I prefer AA spinners to busty blond white girls. Although one is asian.

7. My age is definitely an advantage (having grey hair and being close to 60 makes you an instant sex symbol to many girls) , so for you younger guys out there maybe you have to pay more. I work in marketing and for some people there is a perception that if something costs more it must be better. One example. One day a man comes into our jewelry store with his gps white trash ho (used to be in that business). He announces loudly so everyone can hear "I want the most expensive watch you have." We took a 40k rolex, ripped off the tag and retagged it to 80k. He bought it for cash right on the spot. Don't be that guy.

HollywoodGuy
04-04-13, 16:08
Look for girls that think with their pussy and not with your wallet. The girls I know will take a big hard dick and some serious bedroom skills over some benji's any day of the week. Let some other guy pick up that slack, or date girls with a job or parental support.

Typical red flag statement "baby, I been thinking blah blah blah"

When they say that its always about you spending some money.

Dirty Old Guy
04-04-13, 21:59
Cmdr,

I agree with you. I have no idea how to use a smart phone and don't want to know. My phone allows me to talk only and that's all I want. Pussy is the same way. To some guys a. 2 piece of ass off a SW is just as exciting as a $$$$$ piece from an escort is to other guys. That's why we all keep chasing after it. It's all the same, and different too, at the same time.

Carry on,

Dirty

There is room for all in the market place. And there is plenty of pussy for us all. But the concept that $300 to $500 pussy is 'better' than value priced pussy of $100 is flawed. A cell phone these days serves only four functions, voice, data, GPS and hotspot. Both an Android phone and an Apple phone serve those purposes equally well (as shown by the sales figures). You buy an Apple phone because it says something about you. There is no real functional or quality difference.

The same holds true in the pussy market despite Mr. Taylor's efforts to assert otherwise.

Attention! Commander on deck!

Rob Taylor
04-04-13, 23:34
LOL a spirited economics debate sub LOL in regards to Chicago vs LA. When I pay 250-500 in LA. I get away better looking girl or a girl of higher social quality than 250-500 gets me in Chicago. I conceded that the California and Florida markets were superior.

Markets where my money goes further. In regards to the phone arguement smartphones have productvity apps that make my life easier and allow me to get things done or enjoy luxurys that, I only could from my computer a few years ago. There are high end smart phones (Galaxy S4, Iphone 5s) that have the best productivity apps hardware (faster processor) superior software integration.

With faster updates and support. Then you have prepaid android phones with less stellar software and hardware, but your right.

If all you trying to do is text and call and maybe just use apps every once in awhile that is find. There are value phones like the nexus 4 that give you close to comparable functionality of the high end at a discount but they are still more expensive than low end walmart android.

As it applies to girls, I assign value on market research, not blind faith I want a hott normal non flaky chick who is employed.

Educated and good in the sack (anything less and I might as well go back to complete civy dating with a quarterly high end escort.

Hrown in the mix). In my research when I would first offer girls to pay their cell phone bill for a month or two 75-200 bucks on a constant basis the girls that would respond to that were only average to below average in looks and had a high propesity exhibitnando traits. The hott chicks that I wanted kept refusing my offers, so now I do my cell phone payment opening bid, more than likely, the girls I want refuse and I up the price. I find value sometime, thats better than the 250-500 that I usaully score in. I aslo cross reference the quality of my girls vs what other guys say they get on the SB, non pro and escort market. I compare the girls picture to the cheap girls on backpage and the expensive girls on eros or high end agency sites. I determine what she would go for on those markets per hour and make my decision in addition to adding in her security risk. I also compare her to my civy dates and compare cost advantage.

I don't think these girls love me like some of the guys in Richmond, but the sugar is cross between the escort and casual civy dating market. Unlike escorts alot of SB's will refuse certain advances for various reasons. Tom Bradys wife would not marry him if he wasnt a rich football player, but she probably would not marry ray lewis or donald trump either, so there are different factors at work than just economics like the escort market.

HollywoodGuy
04-05-13, 04:39
LOL a spirited economics debate sub LOL in regards to Chicago vs LA. When I pay 250-500 in LA. I get away better looking girl or a girl of higher social quality than 250-500 gets me in Chicago. I conceded that the California and Florida markets were superior.Hands down, los angeles has the largest number of good looking women in the world that are looking for a hand up.

SubCmdr
04-05-13, 10:43
LOL a spirited economics debate sub LOL in regards to Chicago vs LA. When I pay 250-500 in LA. I get away better looking girl or a girl of higher social quality than 250-500 gets me in Chicago. I conceded that the California and Florida markets were superior.

As it applies to girls, I assign value on market research, not blind faith I want a hott normal non flaky chick who is employed.

Educated and good in the sack (anything less and I might as well go back to complete civy dating with a quarterly high end escort.

I also cross reference the quality of my girls vs what other guys say they get on the SB, non pro and escort market. I compare the girls picture to the cheap girls on backpage and the expensive girls on eros or high end agency sites. I determine what she would go for on those markets per hour and make my decision in addition to adding in her security risk. I also compare her to my civy dates and compare cost advantage.

I don't think these girls love me like some of the guys in Richmond, but the sugar is cross between the escort and casual civy dating market. Unlike escorts alot of SB's will refuse certain advances for various reasons. Tom Bradys wife would not marry him if he wasnt a rich football player, but she probably would not marry ray lewis or donald trump either, so there are different factors at work than just economics like the escort market.Mr. Taylor,

Sprited debate indeed. We need more of your input in the Richmond Forum. You are a man of analytical thought. A rare thing in the sugar world.

I do have a question. How do you determine the "good in the sack" part before you "get in the sack"? Because I have found that looks, job, background, emotional and mental stability and the money they are willing to accept has nothing to do with sexual performance. Of course I will acknowledge that I don't really care about the ascetic qualities you factor in to your equation. I take my grading sheet and determine if they perform my preferred sexual acts and then rate the quality of the performance and their attitude.

And I disagree that sugar babies say no more than Escorts. On any given day on BP you and find ads that have qualifications based on race and age. I rarely see that on SA or SD4m. All of my rejections stem from one source only: Money or lack their of (lmao).

Rob Taylor
04-05-13, 13:54
Mr. Taylor,

Sprited debate indeed. We need more of your input in the Richmond Forum. You are a man of analytical thought. A rare thing in the sugar world.

I do have a question. How do you determine the "good in the sack" part before you "get in the sack"? Because I have found that looks, job, background, emotional and mental stability and the money they are willing to accept has nothing to do with sexual performance. Of course I will acknowledge that I don't really care about the ascetic qualities you factor in to your equation. I take my grading sheet and determine if they perform my preferred sexual acts and then rate the quality of the performance and their attitude.

And I disagree that sugar babies say no more than Escorts. On any given day on BP you and find ads that have qualifications based on race and age. I rarely see that on SA or SD4m. All of my rejections stem from one source only: Money or lack their of (lmao).

Attention! Commander on deck!I determine sexual ability based on conversation, after I get them in the sack I determine do I want to continue with this arrangement based on abilities. I try to get a hot enough girl in the looks category that I could tolerate even if their sexual performance is mediocre so I don't waste money. (doesn't always workout). The asectic qualities are more for security and to lower the risk of getting (blackmailed, my place robbed, and other nando head aches) , because I like to save money by inviting girls to my place. I would feel more comfortable with college professional in my house, than an ex stripper who has friends that are escorts.

I also need someone that has huge incentives to be discreet, the more normal they are, The more incentive they have to be discreet. A girl with a good job has alot to loose, a girl who is living on her friends basement floor does not.

Yes some girls do discriminate on race and age on backpage, but if I message seven girls on sugar site, I might end up.

With three responses and maybe I bone one of them. If I call two chicks on back page its guranteed I'm getting laid within the next hour. The discrimination mainly only applies to AA males so if your not in that demographic its really a non issue and even if you are, you only have to spend another five seconds looking and you will be getting laid. The high end market these things are a non issue, because everybody is screened and provides references. The backpage market is less regulated.

HollywoodGuy
04-06-13, 02:17
OK. Point taken. I am a slow learner. I need a few 2x4's to the head to learn. But I do learn.

Some one once said "the root of all suffering is attachment". I think I may be a little attached to the women as opposed to the deal.

Old habits die hard,

RevvoI agree that the first step is to establish the physical chemistry above all else. You may never go beyond that. But more often than not after a certain amount of time an emotional attachment will evolve with your long term babies. I love all my LTR's but am not currently "in love" with any of them. I would not be devastated if any of them ditched me. While I am not against this possibility (of falling in love) it hasnt happened in the last 5 years. And the last time it did, it ended badly. I would still be open to taking the risk if the feelings were there. I am sure I say I love you a few times a day to multiple girls. And I do love them. Just not to the point where I am going to risk my fortune or mental health over it.