PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Raslan
03-25-16, 21:41
I didn't renew on SA as I have 4 or so that I can rotate through the FC. Scheduling and funds are the biggest factors. The 43 yo that I see at her place for free lets me do anything. Anything I want to her. She isn't the hottest looking but you can't beat the entry price! The HW is back but her hubby stayed home sick Thursday so had to go to 43 yo as Plan be so we haven't reconnected though I really like her. The AA is smokin' hot but need hotel and $ and is all the way in the So Bay. Got one local that I think we'll be bumpin' uglies this coming week but also needs hotel and, bc she is a nurse, very busy.

Don't really want to see the model again though I suppose I could. And there are a couple others I haven't closed but am still working on.

The problem is that I keep seeing how much action my dormant SA account is still getting. Messages I can't view (torture), being favorited, etc. Plus, some very cute noobs are there. Plus, I feel my knowledge and overall game is much better.

So, the dilemma is, do I renew for a month or three and and put a whole lot more names in my POT spreadsheet? Or keep working through the ones from before until I've exhausted the list? Or should I stop looking at SA after a few beers?!

I just don't know. I really did get overwhelmed with the number of POT's before and had to narrow it down. It was a good problem to have!

Sez you?

Zman429
03-25-16, 23:01
Renew when you run out of action, otherwise you're just burning thru the list of pots.

I see this 50 why / o lady she's ok looking but gives the an best slow BJ I've ever had and is great in bed for $60.

LuckyNutz
03-26-16, 13:33
Nice. Have you gotten to the FC yet? Oh, you can always renew as needed.Okay, been racking my brain. What is FC? Are there other terms I need to know. I just started SA and so far have been communicating through PMs. Trying to set up a M&G.

LuckyNutz
03-26-16, 13:38
I wouldn't mind seeing her or communicating. Send me her info. Thanks.

My membership expires in 2 days.

Girl 1 19 yo AA.

I am still speaking with the first girl I met, the 19 yo.

She agreed to going and getting a room, she texts me every few days asking me when I will see her again.

Unfortunately, it has become almost too much, she is 19, doesn't drive, she is needy and I do like her but the distance is a bit too far from me, and since we haven't actually done more than makeout there isn't much attracting me.

The good thing is she hasn't asked me for anything, I really feel like she likes me. And is in need of my help.

Girl 2 27 yo AA.

M&G set up for today at 1 pm.

She is a little distance from me also about 30 minutes, but she drives. She seems like she has her shit together, and knows what she wants.

She can host which is a big plus for me. We are meeting for lunch today to see what her deal is. She says bills / allowance but is negotiable.

She already text me, maybe we will be such good friends you won't even want to fuck. LOL WTF I don't want a friend.

Girl 3 31 yo White Girl.

She lives very close to me. Claims she can host, and is looking for help with bills, or pampering shoes bags etc.

She said she will call me today to set up a M&G.

I have a few other girls I'm texting but the ones above are the one's I have met / will meet or seem most genuine.

Overall I have had a pretty good amount of luck in terms of talking to girls, texting etc.

I'm just cheap, so I'm not looking for the supermodels etc. I just want some good ole fashion lovin'.

I likely won't renew right now, I will try and cultivate the girls I'm currently talking too.

I also have a Russian girl out in Simi Valley early 30's I told her maybe I could share her info she said sure. I have not discussed money. So let me know if you want her info.

genuis8
03-26-16, 13:53
Okay, been racking my brain. What is FC? Are there other terms I need to know. I just started SA and so far have been communicating through PMs. Trying to set up a M&G.If you read the original (and still existing) thread / post about Sugarbabies in Richmond, VA. It is a fun read. Here are some terms I know about:

FC = Fuck Chamber.

UTR = Under The Radar (Semi Pros).

GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.

The Bowl = The Sugar Bowl.

First Half
03-26-16, 14:34
Okay, been racking my brain. What is FC? Are there other terms I need to know. I just started SA and so far have been communicating through PMs. Trying to set up a M&G.Start with this one and work your way up. You'll be an expert by the time you're done and can impress all your friends!

Click below.

USA SB Highlights Part 1 - Definitions and Useful Info

Large Ess
03-26-16, 15:24
Been texting back and forth with this one. Very attractive but she told this story about getting completely ripped off by a guy who taxied her out to his place then didn't have money to pay her and didn't taxi her home. Not certain about the whole thing. I won't go in to other details as I would love to hear from others who may have encountered her. She seems reasonably level headed and up for everything, so we are still texting. Any feedback would be appreciated.

HollywoodGuy
03-26-16, 21:26
Been texting back and forth with this one. Very attractive but she told this story about getting completely ripped off by a guy who taxied her out to his place then didn't have money to pay her and didn't taxi her home. Not certain about the whole thing. I won't go in to other details as I would love to hear from others who may have encountered her. She seems reasonably level headed and up for everything, so we are still texting. Any feedback would be appreciated.I messaged with her. She seemed chill enough. After accepting a M&G from me I faded. The only reason being her location. I know a lot of the AA action is down there. But she is just a little too big for me. Nice enough figure. But I am sticking to the petites for now.

Your story makes me wanna go look her back up. Also I pegged her for a UTR.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-16, 02:23
I think you are right about her being a UTR. Spoke with her on the phone. She seemed more level headed but wants me to buy here something for her birthday. In context, it's not that far out but if she disappears after, no bueno.It's been my experience that when you buy things for girls they don't usually dissappear. You just need to start very low if its a pre FC gift... like .2 or so.

Go meet her for an M&G and let her know you"ll give her a jackson for 15 minutes of her time over a coffee just to prove you are serious. If she doesn't like you, then you are out the twenty. I have rarely done this. But in this girls case I doubt you will be sorry. My last UTR who I banged over 30 times got a twenty from me on our first non FC date. It escalated pretty quick from there. And all we did was chat in the car for maybe 30 minutes. But by the end of that thirty minutes she had agreed to take .6 for a real date. I did a few of those and then it went to a $... after a few more she wanted too much more, so we ended it. But it was fun while it lasted.

Large Ess
03-27-16, 15:23
Hey Hollywood,

Per our discussion.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-16, 15:26
Hey Hollywood,

Per our discussion.Thats her. But I wouldn't waste your time. So if you do, at least you got a heads up. I talked to her today. She will probably be back in town in a week or two.

LuckyNutz
03-27-16, 17:31
If you read the original (and still existing) thread / post about Sugarbabies in Richmond, VA. It is a fun read. Here are some terms I know about:

FC = Fuck Chamber.

UTR = Under The Radar (Semi Pros).

GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.

The Bowl = The Sugar Bowl.Great help! Thank you!

HollywoodGuy
03-28-16, 01:09
As an experiment I have been trying to spend a little more time here and there to see if reasoning with these girls is worth the effort. So far, not really. I got a little bit hopeful because I did snag the girl from last week that way. But I didn't really reason with her as much as just tell her I thought we could be each others type.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-16, 01:31
This is what I need.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ed0e7615/view?search-recently-active

LuckyNutz
03-28-16, 12:43
Start with this one and work your way up. You'll be an expert by the time you're done and can impress all your friends!

Click below.

USA SB Highlights Part 1 - Definitions and Useful InfoThanks. This was a wealth of information!

Venator
03-28-16, 19:38
Not that I was trying much but just got done with a M&G that turned into a 2 hr fuckathon. All it cost me was a St*rb*cks drink and a tank of gas for her car. Nice MILFy latina 4'10" with some nice naturals 36 D and a nice rear bumper. Chatted a little bit then told me she doesn't do well in crowded places. So we chatted in her car asked me "do you have some time right now?" Told me she hasn't had any action in 8 mos so I said ok. Didn't want a dime no matter what I tried to offer. Told me text her whenever I wanted to see her again. Rock on!

HollywoodGuy
03-28-16, 21:31
Not that I was trying much but just got done with a M&G that turned into a 2 hr fuckathon. All it cost me was a St*rb*cks drink and a tank of gas for her car. Nice MILFy latina 4'10" with some nice naturals 36 D and a nice rear bumper. Chatted a little bit then told me she doesn't do well in crowded places. So we chatted in her car asked me "do you have some time right now?" Told me she hasn't had any action in 8 mos so I said ok. Didn't want a dime no matter what I tried to offer. Told me text her whenever I wanted to see her again. Rock on!These girls are out there. And you won't find one like the one you just banged on the street, or BP or CL (maybe). It's less likely to happen with a hot 20 year old, but not impossible.

Venator
03-28-16, 22:04
These girls are out there. And you won't find one like the one you just banged on the street, or BP or CL (maybe). It's less likely to happen with a hot 20 year old, but not impossible.You are not joking, I was like "is this really happening?" And to be honest this is much more "efficient" when it comes to money if one works it right.

HollywoodGuy
03-29-16, 01:32
You are not joking, I was like "is this really happening?" And to be honest this is much more "efficient" when it comes to money if one works it right.My experience outside the sugar world is limited. Most of what I learned I got from this site. And it did give me the tools to know how to deal with other types of girls. But The one thing the sugar world has more of than other venues, is being able to locate girls that are looking for more than just the money. Most of the SB's I have met and dated know they can make far more playing in these other venues. But they have other needs that are equally as important (or even more important to them) than just the allowance.

And I have also met quite a few that play in more than one venue. They may even have a civi BF (although I try to stay away from those types). I am usually the closest thing they have to that. At least that's my goal and I have achieved it many times.

Emotional and/or physical exclusivity. And some type of mentoring role. It really is an arrangement as opposed to a straight up rental agreement. The girl last week was here for 72 hours and 5 trips to the FC all for $.35... Now she is MIA. Will I ever see her again? Maybe, I hope so.

Venator
03-29-16, 09:31
My experience outside the sugar world is limited.

But they have other needs that are equally as important (or even more important to them) than just the allowance.........Emotional and/or physical exclusivity. And some type of mentoring role.What I meant was as opposed to hobbying. This seems much better.

Exactly, it struck me as she hadn' had any male companionship in a while and just wanted someone to listen to her after the deed pillow talk. She talked about a lot of things before, during and after the shower.

HollywoodGuy
03-29-16, 12:35
What I meant was as opposed to hobbying. This seems much better.

Exactly, it struck me as she hadn' had any male companionship in a while and just wanted someone to listen to her after the deed pillow talk. She talked about a lot of things before, during and after the shower.Plus the safety factor of being with a girl that hasn't been sexually active for a while is a lot more comforting (for me anyway). It's not always going to be that way, but it certainly cuts the risk factor way down when it is.

Venator
03-29-16, 18:08
Plus the safety factor of being with a girl that hasn't been sexually active for a while is a lot more comforting (for me anyway). It's not always going to be that way, but it certainly cuts the risk factor way down when it is.Amen brother!

HollywoodGuy
03-30-16, 01:38
I unexpectedly double dipped today after work. I had a planned date with my church girl that went as usual. About 10 minutes after she left the new girl (who I haven't named yet) called to tell me she was nearby and could she come over. I was like sure, why not.

She shows up about an hour later and said she was busy but could hang out for a few. It was long enough to get another quickie (which was all I really needed). Total damage for the day was zero. My church girl owed me one and the new girl didn't ask. Sometimes it pays to be a nice guy.

Livinitup
03-30-16, 16:42
I unexpectedly double dipped today after work. I had a planned date with my church girl that went as usual. A Total damage for the day was zero. My church girl owed me one and the new girl didn't ask. Sometimes it pays to be a nice guy.If I were you I would go buy a Lotto ticket. When you you have lady luck smiling on you, you should go with the flow.

HollywoodGuy
03-31-16, 15:32
Am I the only one getting hit with popups on this site?

RedSnow
03-31-16, 21:26
Am I the only one getting hit with popups on this site?Same here, I got hit with popups on this site and just few days ago till today.

Marlowe
03-31-16, 22:50
Same here, I got hit with popups on this site and just few days ago till today.Reading, it's a wonderful thing. It says at the top of every page to click the link for an Important notice from the USAG. I think if you do so it will answer your questions about these popups.

HollywoodGuy
04-01-16, 03:14
And now SA has upgraded their site to be mobile optimized which had slowed the navigation about 50% at least.

HollywoodGuy
04-02-16, 03:13
I have been winding down my ATF for two months now. It's time to move on. And she is probably too spoiled to settle for once a week at a $ a date. And it can never really be that, due to too many perks she got used to, on top of the allowance over the last 17 months. It could take three more months to close her out. Although she claims to be very practical.

I know my church girl would get a not so secret guilty pleasure being put into the number one spot, assuming I dont meet someone else more interesting.

I have only been with four girls this year. All regulars (although one is brand new). But there is a lot of new action online and I am ready to partake. My last few M&G's didn't go so well, so the odds are now back in my favor again. And my sweet tooth for chocolate, vanilla and strawberry is basically insatiable.

HollywoodGuy
04-02-16, 19:24
I saw my UTR for the first time in about 6 weeks. And since we broke up over money, we agreed that the next 10 dates or so would be at .6 till she catches up. Her pussy is golden, minus the syndrome (for now).

Marlowe
04-02-16, 20:31
I saw my UTR for the first time in about 6 weeks. And since we broke up over money, we agreed that the next 10 dates or so would be at .6 till she catches up. Her pussy is golden, minus the syndrome (for now).I knew she would be back.

HollywoodGuy
04-02-16, 21:34
I knew she would be back.And I'm glad she is, because in most every other way she is very chill. But it does make it harder to meet someone new. Except she already has most of what I like.

Tipisil
04-04-16, 09:30
I don't normally chase anyone, especially not the true hotties like this one. But I have been waiting for one I am really attracted to. To make a better offer. So I made one to her. I don't have my hopes up though.

Or the girl in pic 2. I asked her "just tell me what you want".. lol.. no reply. But these 18 y.o. girls are mostly just testing the waters and have no intention of meeting anyone.That pic 2 looks amazing. Same body as the guy who found a csun asian girl on whisper. Amazing time.

HollywoodGuy
04-04-16, 17:38
That pic 2 looks amazing. Same body as the guy who found a csun asian girl on whisper. Amazing time.I hit them both up again. My chances are slim to none. But what the heck. I'm in my sixties now. I suppose when I hit 70 I'll to wave at them with all five fingers to get their attention. Hopefully I can afford it by then and won't give a shit.

HollywoodGuy
04-06-16, 22:29
My new little girl, who I will now refer to as T, has been back and forth for more than a few overnites in the last 30 days. I finally managed to get a few pics of her as she has gotten more comfortable. She is a soon to be 21 y.o., and is a petite 5' 1" and 107. She is really cute and adorable, in and out of the FC. So we have been hanging out and going places, and the general reaction in public has been positive. Meaning she gets plenty of attention. This really is far more of a GF type relationship. And the CPO is still below .5.

Raslan
04-07-16, 13:28
I emailed a chick on SA whose profile had her email account cryptically in her profile. Sounded good, moving fast though which got my radar up. Then she wanted me to agree to her "terms and conditions" for her safety. More red flags. Finally gave me the website which led to a "verification" website. I googled it and, lo and behold, total scam to get your cc number and bill you for crap.

I wished her well in finding someone stupid enough to put in the cc number without checking or Googling it. SMH.

I just knew that it was moving too fast, too easy and the whole "If it seems too good to be true. " thing kept ringing in my head.

Caveat emptor, fellow heathens!

HollywoodGuy
04-07-16, 19:02
I emailed a chick on SA whose profile had her email account cryptically in her profile. Sounded good, moving fast though which got my radar up. Then she wanted me to agree to her "terms and conditions" for her safety. More red flags. Finally gave me the website which led to a "verification" website. I googled it and, lo and behold, total scam to get your cc number and bill you for crap.

I wished her well in finding someone stupid enough to put in the cc number without checking or Googling it. SMH.

I just knew that it was moving too fast, too easy and the whole "If it seems too good to be true. " thing kept ringing in my head.

Caveat emptor, fellow heathens!Anytime any girl on SA is forwarding their email, or phone # without being asked or that you haven't struck up a convo with. It's going to be a pro or utr at best. Or something scammy.

Jroomer
04-07-16, 19:22
What are everybody's preferred methods of doing an LE check? I met a girl online and I'm pretty sure she's looking for an SD / SB arrangement. This will be my first time, well, "paying" for it (except for clubs and parlors), and I'm a bit paranoid about getting myself into trouble.

HollywoodGuy
04-07-16, 22:11
What are everybody's preferred methods of doing an LE check? I met a girl online and I'm pretty sure she's looking for an SD / SB arrangement. This will be my first time, well, "paying" for it (except for clubs and parlors), and I'm a bit paranoid about getting myself into trouble.Why not just do a dinner date to get to know each other first?

Big Jay
04-07-16, 22:21
Why not just do a dinner date to get to know each other first?I never give a SB $ before a BBBJ.

Jroomer
04-08-16, 00:24
Why not just do a dinner date to get to know each other first?Seems like a lot of commitment. Maybe I should be looking more into the escort market instead.

HollywoodGuy
04-08-16, 00:50
Seems like a lot of commitment. Maybe I should be looking more into the escort market instead.Depends on what your end game is. Also you got to be workin multiple girls at a time or you will get frustrated fast. This is a totally different mind set.

Higgs Boson
04-08-16, 01:35
Seems like a lot of commitment. Maybe I should be looking more into the escort market instead.I think the idea of SD / SB is that it's not meant to be a one time thing but both seeking something regular if not long term. Personally that aspect attracts me.

Higgs.

Jane2
04-08-16, 01:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

John HandCock
04-08-16, 08:37
I think the idea of SD / SB is that it's not meant to be a one time thing but both seeking something regular if not long term. Personally that aspect attracts me.

Higgs.SD / SB Is supposed to be a ltr. But ltr usually leads to an attachment which mongers are scared to death of LOL. You can find a civy relationship on the side and never have any if little dollars tied up in it. Mongers either can't find something on the side without paying for it or if paying then feel that they are much better than the girl. Mongers also like to think a sd / sb relationship is a deeper connection but as long as your paying any amount that just a dream for the monger LOL.

Raslan
04-08-16, 13:27
I have been totally frustrated by AFF for a while but now I'm pissed. Got an alert from one of my cc's questioning a few charges. (Why, yes, those local hotels were me! LOL) BUT there was one from AFF for $29.95! Not sure how I did it, but they have nicked me for completely useless Gold or WTF level for 3 months!

My bad for not checking my statement every month so I didn't call my cc to dispute. Just be aware. Not sure how I changed my account (if I actually was the one who did it!) to auto renew but wanted to warn all of you.

HollywoodGuy
04-08-16, 19:44
I have been totally frustrated by AFF for a while but now I'm pissed. Got an alert from one of my cc's questioning a few charges. (Why, yes, those local hotels were me! LOL) BUT there was one from AFF for $29.95! Not sure how I did it, but they have nicked me for completely useless Gold or WTF level for 3 months!

My bad for not checking my statement every month so I didn't call my cc to dispute. Just be aware. Not sure how I changed my account (if I actually was the one who did it!) to auto renew but wanted to warn all of you.Auto renew laws are pretty strict these days. So they would have to have something posted semi-prominently on the site regarding that.

HollywoodGuy
04-08-16, 22:22
If SA optimizes their site any more it will be practically unusable. I hope someone in marketing over there talks to the CTO because their site is now a mess.

WhenWhen
04-09-16, 08:00
My new little girl, who I will now refer to as T, has been back and forth for more than a few overnites in the last 30 days. I finally managed to get a few pics of her as she has gotten more comfortable. She is a soon to be 21 y.o., and is a petite 5' 1" and 107. She is really cute and adorable, in and out of the FC. So we have been hanging out and going places, and the general reaction in public has been positive. Meaning she gets plenty of attention. This really is far more of a GF type relationship. And the CPO is still below .5.Please treat us to more photos of your hunny. Preferably naked.

HollywoodGuy
04-09-16, 17:34
Please treat us to more photos of your hunny. Preferably naked.Here is one more pic for the road. And I would prefer them naked as well.

HollywoodGuy
04-09-16, 17:47
Here is one I just had to pass on. She is too far away and wants more like $$$ a date. She is in the anaheim area for anyone looking. She seems pretty chill and is a real beauty. Profile name Tashi91.

Hoagie
04-09-16, 18:53
Also what sugar daddy website do you think is the most inexpensive.Trying to figure out the same thing. There are so many sites now. I can't really tell which is the best and don't know if its worth trying them all.

Venator
04-10-16, 02:12
Did a M&G last night with a young 20 yo dirty blonde with green eyes (I'm a sucker for green eyed white girls). Met her at public place chatted it up and seemed to have gelled pretty well. We took a drive talking about a lot of stuff and set up a second meeting for early next week. Didn't ask for a single $ but gave her $40 since she was talking about her hair and nails done. She was shocked that I would help her out so she thanked me with a short make-out session with some touchy-feely by the both of us. We'll see what next week brings.

HollywoodGuy
04-10-16, 02:43
Trying to figure out the same thing. There are so many sites now. I can't really tell which is the best and don't know if its worth trying them all.SA or SD4 M will both keep you busy.

XxBullXx
04-11-16, 14:16
I renewed like a sucker for another month.

The 2 girls I had met before expiration didn't really pan out. The 19 yo still texts me and we still talk, but she is too far and I cannot invest more time into her. The 25 yo ended up saying she expects $$ to be deposited into her account weekly. Haha no thanks. She says I can have sex w her as much as I'd like, but that is out of my budget, and she lives 30 minutes away. This girl is in the pomona area if anyone is interested.

Below are the 2 new girls.

29 yo Caucasian, been talking to this girl for a few days, I was out late and figured I would send her a text. I asked if she needed company. It was 11 pm so figured I'd get shot down.

She said she was going to shower and she would text to see if I was up. So like 12:30 or so she sent a text. I ended up going over, Caucasian girl with her dog in pajamas is there waiting for me. So I go in, she lives alone and goes to school. Apparently just looking for some help with bills, hair nails etc. (she seemed kind of lonely LOL).

Anyhow. We began watching tv, hands began roaming one thing lead to the next and she proceeds to give me a BBBJCIM. Took her time and was pretty sweet. She took my load like a champ got up, washed her mouth in the restroom, I didn't have much to clean so I pulled my pants up and waited for her.

When she returned, she got on top of me and began kissing me, then she went BACK down on me. BBBJCIM again!. Shit. I got to jet at this time it's so late, and I begin getting paranoid about arriving home smelling like her. So I kiss her, she walks me to my car and we say we will see each other soon.

I didn't give her anything, I didn't want to be awkward, and she didn't ask, so I figured she was just showing me she can be a good girl.

23 yo latina (hope to meet this week) she is sexy we talk every other day or so. She says she has met 5 guys and has agreed to $ per meet. Just need to actually meet her now.

HollywoodGuy
04-12-16, 10:54
No real luck lately. Talking up a few POTS. Trying to enjoy my down time.
Trying to stay picky.

Raslan
04-12-16, 12:42
The HW that I spent all afternoon with in a hotel last week that I hadn't seen in a while (AMAZING time BTW!) texts me last night late, like she said was could. Quickly we got onto the subject of porn, that she likes it when in the mood and likes girl on girl ("totally hot! Said she's only kissed a girl once but, when I asked if she ever thought about doing it she said "Yea I'd do it in a heartbeat!" Wow! Oh, and this after she reaffirmed that she wants to try anal with me!

Looks like someone has some things pent up inside her! Her spouse came in so she had to get off the phone but, guarantee, we will be talking about this again!

If she has someone in mind, cool. Need to find out if she wants it as a 3 way. If she doesn't know anyone, what do you guys think, find a lady from HX? I know there are plenty of ladies there who do couples. Any other thoughts?

XxBullXx
04-13-16, 16:41
So I am supposed to meet the 23 yo latina girl tomorrow. $ for an hour or so of time with her.

I told her I am getting a room, she says she has met 5 guys already on the site, so maybe I am over thinking this.

But do I get the room first, meet her somewhere like a Starbucks and take her to the room. ?

OR.

Meet her first, then drive around looking for a room. ?

I want to seem experienced, but not creepy. She is close to LB so I will be looking there.

Any hints on making it natural are more than welcome.

Thanks.

HollywoodGuy
04-13-16, 17:58
So I am supposed to meet the 23 yo latina girl tomorrow. $ for an hour or so of time with her.

I told her I am getting a room, she says she has met 5 guys already on the site, so maybe I am over thinking this.

But do I get the room first, meet her somewhere like a Starbucks and take her to the room. ?

OR.

I want to seem experienced, but not creepy. She is close to LB so I will be looking there.

Thanks.Never get the room first. Just meet nearby or even in the notel parking lot. I have done this many times. The only times I didn't get in the room was when there was a last minute upsell. Also, they could change the name of SA to SJB. There is a lot of jail bait on that site. Caught another one today. I stopped counting at 10.

Lebruno
04-13-16, 19:02
HWG, Could you pl. Elaborate on the SJB that you're recently noticing on the SA site. Thanks.

Also, they could change the name of SA to SJB. There is a lot of jail bait on that site. Caught another one today. I stopped counting at 10.

Lebruno
04-13-16, 19:09
What if she flakes out in the last min? You are better off getting the room after you seal the deal so there aren't any surprises there.

Also, since she has disclosed that she has seen 5 guys from the site I'd even ask her as to what notels she went before.

OR.

Thanks.

John HandCock
04-13-16, 22:35
Never get the room first. Just meet nearby or even in the notel parking lot. I have done this many times. The only times I didn't get in the room was when there was a last minute upsell. Also, they could change the name of SA to SJB. There is a lot of jail bait on that site. Caught another one today. I stopped counting at 10.I have a stupid question. Why not post links to these underage girls. Is that not useful info that needs to be exposed? Maybe I'm wrong in this assumption.

Think about that for 5 mins and it will come to you.

Who would be super interested in a collection of links like that? Maybe not so much to avoid them?

No discussion on this topic is ever allowed on this site for any reason and my comments here need to end it.

A2

HollywoodGuy
04-14-16, 02:41
I'm bored. I need some new pussy. But I'll hang on to my regs till I find some. And even after. Because loyalty is something you can't buy for a $.

XxBullXx
04-14-16, 12:48
Do I just ask for her I.D. while we are talking, nicely explain why.

HollywoodGuy
04-14-16, 20:58
Four regulars and no pussy.

1. One needs a baby sitter to get out tonite.
2. One is in Vegas.
3. One is on her period.
4. One is just getting over that nasty flu everyone got recently.

I could do an M&G if I wanted to drive somewhere far, but I'm not in the mood.

Zman429
04-14-16, 21:09
Four regulars and no pussy.

1. One needs a baby sitter to get out tonite.
2. One is in Vegas.
3. One is on her period.
4. One is just getting over that nasty flu everyone got recently.

I could do an M&G if I wanted to drive somewhere far, but I'm not in the mood.I'm in Vegas.

Large Ess
04-14-16, 21:52
Started email with a SA AF maybe two days ago. Only has a pic of her body which looks AMAZING in a swimsuit. Get her to send a pic of her face and she is very nice looking. Almost too good looking for my offer. But I continue and get her on the phone and we hit it off. We make plans for her to just come to my place for the HG agreement. She is tall and slim and gorgeous. Find out she is a model. She has champagne glass breasts and an perky butt, huge eyes, dark gorgeous skin. She asked me to get a pizza and got a great one. She arrives we kiss. Fantastic kiss. We eat and chat. Then I massage her. And I do all the moves that are done on us and she is going crazy. She is arching that beautiful Butt into the air and grinding on my finger. I do this for a good 15 minutes or so.

Then I start kissing every part of her backside. Down the legs and up to her neck. This girl is a 9 in looks and body and I may not ever have another chance with her so I am taking every moment. She is definitely enjoying it but when we make eye contact she gets shy and starts laughing. So I avoid that for a while. I have her turn on her back and this body is just mindblowing. I take forever moving down to her pussy and tease her for a while. I get her to orgasm and feel very accomplished but I am not ending anything yet. I am between those long legs and I guide her hand to my cock. She gives a great slow HJ. Most young women don't know how to do this, because I don't think that is even in the vocabulary these days. Everybody goes right to BJs.

Boxers come completely off and she is just doing tremendously. She tells me she loves to watch guys come. We do this for a while and then I ask her if she will suck my cock. Which isn't in the program and she does give me a bit of a look but then gives me a awesome BJ. Slow and teasing. She has lovely full lips and is using them perfectly. She does this for a reasonable amount of time. I am not going to push it because its really extra. We just start making out and grinding like well acquainted lovers. Incredibly passionate. She comes a second time. We take a break talk for a while. She actually a model. I start again on her pussy with a finger this time and she comes for the third time. We stop and she wants to talk business. I am willing to go higher for her so I tell her 200 a meet. She asks if I would be okay with 300. There is no way I am going to ruin the mood so I tell her I will definitely consider it. We start kissing again and I go down on her again and she almost has a 4 rth climax but she stops herself. We hang out for a while longer, it's been over three hours at this point, and then she heads out. I gave her an extra. 6 because I am hoping I will be able to convince her that this arrangement will be of more value ultimately. Texted her about what a great time had and she responded that she did also. Don't feel ready to share any pics yet. Will be photographing her one way or another at some point so think of it as something to look forward to.

Lebruno
04-15-16, 00:15
OMG. All I can say is you are a lucky SOB! Thats some great prose. I got a hard-on just reading it. LOL. I hope this lasts as long as you want it to. Surely, I'd love to see you post some pics of her sometime.

Started email with a SA AF maybe two days ago. Only has a pic of her body which looks AMAZING in a swimsuit. Get her to send a pic of her face and she is very nice looking. Almost too good looking for my offer. But I continue and get her on the phone and we hit it off. We make plans for her to just come to my place for the HG agreement. She is tall and slim and gorgeous. Find out she is a model. She has champagne glass breasts and an perky butt, huge eyes, dark gorgeous skin. She asked me to get a pizza and got a great one. She arrives we kiss. Fantastic kiss. We eat and chat. Then I massage her. And I do all the moves that are done on us and she is going crazy. She is arching that beautiful Butt into the air and grinding on my finger. I do this for a good 15 minutes or so.

Then I start kissing every part of her backside. Down the legs and up to her neck. This girl is a 9 in looks and body and I may not ever have another chance with her so I am taking every moment. She is definitely enjoying it but when we make eye contact she gets shy and starts laughing. So I avoid that for a while. I have her turn on her back and this body is just mindblowing. I take forever moving down to her pussy and tease her for a while. I get her to orgasm and feel very accomplished but I am not ending anything yet. I am between those long legs and I guide her hand to my cock. She gives a great slow HJ. Most young women don't know how to do this, because I don't think that is even in the vocabulary these days. Everybody goes right to BJs.

Boxers come completely off and she is just doing tremendously. She tells me she loves to watch guys come. We do this for a while and then I ask her if she will suck my cock. Which isn't in the program and she does give me a bit of a look but then gives me a awesome BJ. Slow and teasing. She has lovely full lips and is using them perfectly. She does this for a reasonable amount of time. I am not going to push it because its really extra. We just start making out and grinding like well acquainted lovers. Incredibly passionate. She comes a second time. We take a break talk for a while. She actually a model. I start again on her pussy with a finger this time and she comes for the third time. We stop and she wants to talk business. I am willing to go higher for her so I tell her 200 a meet. She asks if I would be okay with 300. There is no way I am going to ruin the mood so I tell her I will definitely consider it. We start kissing again and I go down on her again and she almost has a 4 rth climax but she stops herself. We hang out for a while longer, it's been over three hours at this point, and then she heads out. I gave her an extra. 6 because I am hoping I will be able to convince her that this arrangement will be of more value ultimately. Texted her about what a great time had and she responded that she did also. Don't feel ready to share any pics yet. Will be photographing her one way or another at some point so think of it as something to look forward to.

HollywoodGuy
04-15-16, 01:14
Started email with a SA AF maybe two days ago. We stop and she wants to talk business. I am willing to go higher for her so I tell her 200 a meet. She asks if I would be okay with 300. There is no way I am going to ruin the mood so I tell her I will definitely consider it. We start kissing again and I go down on her again and she almost has a 4 rth climax but she stops herself. We hang out for a while longer, it's been over three hours at this point, and then she heads out. I gave her an extra. 6 because I am hoping I will be able to convince her that this arrangement will be of more value ultimately. Texted her about what a great time had and she responded that she did also. Don't feel ready to share any pics yet. Will be photographing her one way or another at some point so think of it as something to look forward to.If you got the money you will always get the honey. I guess she figured she was so hot you would be crazy not to give in. Still its a rare day on SA when a true hottie drops by for a low offer date and then works it up to something better (for both of you). I have had many awesome model types tell me that I am just insulting them upfront. We all know looks are no indicator of skills, so I always balk at those $$$ dates. Glad you scored so well.

Large Ess
04-15-16, 16:31
If you got the money you will always get the honey. I guess she figured she was so hot you would be crazy not to give in. Still its a rare day on SA when a true hottie drops by for a low offer date and then works it up to something better (for both of you). I have had many awesome model types tell me that I am just insulting them upfront. We all know looks are no indicator of skills, so I always balk at those $$$ dates. Glad you scored so well.The first hour and 1/2 I was in heaven. When she brought up what she expected in the future, I realized I might never see her again so I was glad I had asked for the BJ early. She had good skills and probably was holding back. She definitely gets the idea of slow and soft can be amazing. Texting with her right now.

HollywoodGuy
04-15-16, 18:16
The first hour and 1/2 I was in heaven. When she brought up what she expected in the future, I realized I might never see her again so I was glad I had asked for the BJ early. She had good skills and probably was holding back. She definitely gets the idea of slow and soft can be amazing. Texting with her right now.I know. My ATF is a porn star in training, but my church girl is more the slow and soft type. Both have their place, but I hear ya. And great report. Find some middle ground with this girl if you can, and I know you are trying. Good luck.

HollywoodGuy
04-15-16, 18:23
The first hour and 1/2 I was in heaven. When she brought up what she expected in the future, I realized I might never see her again so I was glad I had asked for the BJ early. She had good skills and probably was holding back. She definitely gets the idea of slow and soft can be amazing. Texting with her right now.I am trying to make some headway with this model wannabe myself. Like many she is very cordial in the chit chat phase. The sugar phase is just beginning. Thats where I lose most of them. I may bump up my usual offer, but I lost a smoking hot girl the other day when I offered $$ (as she said it was insulting).

Ivonnahumpalot
04-15-16, 19:42
I am trying to make some headway with this model wannabe myself. Like many she is very cordial in the chit chat phase. The sugar phase is just beginning. Thats where I lose most of them. I may bump up my usual offer, but I lost a smoking hot girl the other day when I offered $$ (as she said it was insulting).HG I like how you hold firm on your offers and get huge value. Kudos. If they get insulted at $$ imagine how offended they get when the car gets repo'd or the phone shut off.

HollywoodGuy
04-16-16, 12:24
HG I like how you hold firm on your offers and get huge value. Kudos. If they get insulted at $$ imagine how offended they get when the car gets repo'd or the phone shut off.With the super hotties, I doubt that happens very often. And when I get rich I am going to up the offer. I am tired of missing out on some of these babes.

HollywoodGuy
04-16-16, 14:30
My UTR just told me she is pregnant from her BF and that she can't see me anymore. She wasn't trying to hit me up for more money to sneak out or any crazy BS stories. Too f. Ing bad as she had the sweetest pussy I have tasted in forever. Basically a 10 in that dept. Oh well. You really gotta enjoy some of these girls while you can. Because they can be gone in an instant. I went 32 dates with her. And wont forget her anytime soon.

HollywoodGuy
04-17-16, 18:35
ME - about an hour ago.

Have you actually met anyone with this profile?. It sounds pretty defensive. It scares me and I have met over a lot of women off this site in the last 5 years, . So just an observation.

Xxshyygirll - about an hour ago.

I have. I felt the need to be defensive because some men on this site are actually really rude when it comes to not responding to messages. It's kept the assholes out of my inbox for the most part. I'm not worried about how many men I meet off here I'm just looking for one that isn't going to try to manipulate me or get defensive if I don't want to have sex right off the bat when meeting them. I'm actually a really sweet girl I just don't take shit from people & expect to be treated like a person.

I totally understand your point of view but this is what has been working for me & filtering out the conversations with the people I don't want to talk to.

ME - about an hour ago.

Also I never push for sex. But I don't pay while I am waiting for it. Because if it's not meant to be, that would be a pretty expensive maybe. Just my point of view.

Well then you aren't the right one for me and I'll continue talking to someone who is okay with that. That's fine LOL.

Its a trust thing with me, if you don't pay me in the beginning how do I know you will pay me after I'm comfortable with it? That's how I see it.

==================================================

And we never even got to the sugar amount... but you can be sure it was high.
Don't get fooled guys, she could be legit, but that would be a steep price to pay to find out from her or any girl. I did it in the beginning and did get what I was looking for, but my GPS days have been over for a long time.

John HandCock
04-17-16, 19:28
ME - about an hour ago.

Have you actually met anyone with this profile?. It sounds pretty defensive. It scares me and I have met over a lot of women off this site in the last 5 years, . So just an observation.

I have. I felt the need to be defensive because some men on this site are actually really rude when it comes to not responding to messages. It's kept the assholes out of my inbox for the most part. I'm not worried about how many men I meet off here I'm just looking for one that isn't going to try to manipulate me or get defensive if I don't want to have sex right off the bat when meeting them. I'm actually a really sweet girl I just don't take shit from people & expect to be treated like a person.

I totally understand your point of view but this is what has been working for me & filtering out the conversations with the people I don't want to talk to.

ME - about an hour ago.

Also I never push for sex. But I don't pay while I am waiting for it. Because if it's not meant to be, that would be a pretty expensive maybe. Just my point of view.

Well then you aren't the right one for me and I'll continue talking to someone who is okay with that. That's fine LOL.

Its a trust thing with me, if you don't pay me in the beginning how do I know you will pay me after I'm comfortable with it? That's how I see it.

==================================================

And we never even got to the sugar amount... but you can be sure it was high.
Don't get fooled guys, she could be legit, but that would be a steep price to pay to find out from her or any girl. I did it in the beginning and did get what I was looking for, but my GPS days have been over for a long time.Have talked to several like this. I don't let them bother me. They have their value of self worth so whom am I to tell them different. I just move on to the next one I'm interested in. Some girls have a plan, much like you do and they don't waiver or negotiate. I just wish them good luck and move on.

Large Ess
04-17-16, 22:47
Referring to the previous couple posts. I went through that this weekend as well. Had one that agreed to the HG price but then when we got ready to actually meet said "But I need to know that the next time I would be getting $$$ or $$ For intercourse. These days that isn't the holy grail so that doesn't really mean anything to me. Also there is no way I would agree to that price. Instead I texted the model and asked her is she would be willing to come over for the same amount as before with the same constraints.

At first she was not going to, saying she didn't want to do anything other than the "arrangement". Which right now would be $$. 5. She left me a good excuse as she said she couldn't stay long because she was flying out tomorrow. So I said that when she got back we would really indulge. I wasn't really horny, I just wanted her around. She is stunning. She texted an hour later saying that she would come over. Cool. We have such an easy going time together. I gave her a great massage, made her come twice and we kissed and groped like college kids. She didn't really ever touch my cock but a lot of grinding and last time I moved my hand to it. It didn't matter today, I am exhausted and having her pushing that great curvy and slim butt into my crotch was just fine! I am hoping the chemicals released when you make a woman come will start to play with her attraction for me. She is gone for two weeks though, so it may not work.

HollywoodGuy
04-17-16, 23:41
Referring to the previous couple posts. I went through that this weekend as well. Had one that agreed to the HG price but then when we got ready to actually meet said "But I need to know that the next time I would be getting $$$ or $$ For intercourse. These days that isn't the holy grail so that doesn't really mean anything to me. Also there is no way I would agree to that price. Instead I texted the model and asked her is she would be willing to come over for the same amount as before with the same constraints.

At first she was not going to, saying she didn't want to do anything other than the "arrangement". Which right now would be $$. 5. She left me a good excuse as she said she couldn't stay long because she was flying out tomorrow. So I said that when she got back we would really indulge. I wasn't really horny, I just wanted her around. She is stunning. She texted an hour later saying that she would come over. Cool. We have such an easy going time together. I gave her a great massage, made her come twice and we kissed and groped like college kids. She didn't really ever touch my cock but a lot of grinding and last time I moved my hand to it. It didn't matter today, I am exhausted and having her pushing that great curvy and slim butt into my crotch was just fine! I am hoping the chemicals released when you make a woman come will start to play with her attraction for me. She is gone for two weeks though, so it may not work.You are going out on a limb with her. But when they are that hot, why not. At least a few times. More than that IDK.

Venator
04-18-16, 02:13
So I was able to hookup with the blond green eyed beauty on Saturday night. Damn she was fun and very snug (if you know what I mean). Seemed like she really wanted some company and didn't care if I helped her out or not. All I was out was $120 and a hookup at a 4 star hotel for $25. She was really impressed, I really turned on the charm, and 5 hrs of just sheer bliss. Told me next time don't worry about any $, the fact that I helped her achieve 5 big o's might've had something to do with it. Definitely going to hang on to this little cutie for a while.

Large Ess
04-18-16, 11:46
You are going out on a limb with her. But when they are that hot, why not. At least a few times. More than that IDK.Hollywood, I totally hear you but I have not had a SB like this ever. Her body is a dream and her skin is jet black. I could worship her perfect subtle curves for hours. Perfect ass, perfectly shaped breasts, tummy with the right amount of abs, huge full lips that she uses well. She loves to kiss and her moaning is music. She was over for three hours yesterday and I was very happy and out $. 6 which is still better than any HX cost and time spent.

There is no way I can afford what she is asking for on a regular basis. It would wipe out my monthly budget with two visits. I had it great before because the on SB never asked me for any money at all. I never spent a dime on her. She loved sex with me and that was all that mattered. The other one was basically $ per visit. A little more if we spent the weekend but not even breaking $$. She was more about traveling. It was damn perfect. The best scenario would be if she had a SD that gave her her allowance but she didn't click with and that she would come to me for a little extra change and a more solid connection.

Large Ess
04-18-16, 11:47
So I was able to hookup with the blond green eyed beauty on Saturday night. Damn she was fun and very snug (if you know what I mean). Seemed like she really wanted some company and didn't care if I helped her out or not. All I was out was $120 and a hookup at a 4 star hotel for $25. She was really impressed, I really turned on the charm, and 5 hrs of just sheer bliss. Told me next time don't worry about any $, the fact that I helped her achieve 5 big o's might've had something to do with it. Definitely going to hang on to this little cutie for a while.Great news! Love to see a pic.

SteveLe333
04-18-16, 14:48
I've been on the site since the beginning and posted under a different name while back.

Anyway, good job running this thread HG. Thanks for great posts.

I met several girls through SA last year both here and in Southeast Asia a couple of months ago. Mixed results like others on here.

So I wanted to see if What's your price would better. I paid $150 for 450 credits.

So far I got 4 offers (ranging from $100 to $200) and made offers to 5 girls / women myself and accepted by 3.

I exchanged emails with one girl that offered $200, thinking it was more than just coffee / drink.

When I asked her about her expectations she said it was just coffee or a drink and we would talk about future arrangements.

I told her it was more than the other offers I got. She quickly dropped down to $100 giving me a story.

About financial trouble she was in. But she said last date was $200 and it was just for coffee.

Are these girls for real? Expecting $200 for 30 minute coffee date?

By the way, she was very average looking. Someone that I would not be that attracted to.

Why did I accept her offer? A sort of a sample test LOL.

Can anyone share their experience on this site?

FredMoore
04-18-16, 15:32
My UTR just told me she is pregnant from her BF and that she can't see me anymore. She wasn't trying to hit me up for more money to sneak out or any crazy BS stories. Too f. Ing bad as she had the sweetest pussy I have tasted in forever. Basically a 10 in that dept. Oh well. You really gotta enjoy some of these girls while you can. Because they can be gone in an instant. I went 32 dates with her. And wont forget her anytime soon.Besides death and taxes one thing you can count on Hollywood -"she'll be back!" She has the taste of king, and no lame ass IRL BF will be able to keep up.

Large Ess
04-18-16, 17:55
I've been on the site since the beginning and posted under a different name while back.

Anyway, good job running this thread HG. Thanks for great posts.

I met several girls through SA last year both here and in Southeast Asia a couple of months ago. Mixed results like others on here.

So I wanted to see if What's your price would better. I paid $150 for 450 credits.

So far I got 4 offers (ranging from $100 to $200) and made offers to 5 girls / women myself and accepted by 3.

I exchanged emails with one girl that offered $200, thinking it was more than just coffee / drink.

When I asked her about her expectations she said it was just coffee or a drink and we would talk about future arrangements.

I told her it was more than the other offers I got. She quickly dropped down to $100 giving me a story.

About financial trouble she was in. But she said last date was $200 and it was just for coffee.

Are these girls for real? Expecting $200 for 30 minute coffee date?

By the way, she was very average looking. Someone that I would not be that attracted to.

Why did I accept her offer? A sort of a sample test LOL.

Can anyone share their experience on this site?On SA:

The most I have ever paid for NO sex is dinner at Houstons. . 40 The most I have FOR is $. 60 The least I have ever is ZERO! For weeks of out the chart sex with a woman I would still be with if she hadn't decided to try out a real relationship and she has told me, that if it doesn't work out, she is right back in my bed. I follow HG's and others advice, there are ALWAYS others that will take the $. 00 I have not found it relates to skills or enthusiasm.

Large Ess
04-18-16, 18:00
I have a favorite HXer who is a MILF and is more in the $$. 5 range and I realized these youngun's have better BJ skills than she does. I find her incredibly sexy and would marry her if I could, she just does it to me, but there is no way to know what will work. Oh, I have been stupid and paid through the nose (once, when I was rich, Ha!) the girls was spectacular looking, it was at a brothel and all in all, I would say it was worth it. But I don't think I would EVER do that now. Not with all of this young pussy wanting attention.

Zman429
04-18-16, 18:10
Way to easy to get scammed on this site. If you want to use it to set up $10-$20 meets and it works great. But there only guarantee, if they honor it is the girl will say hello. I think SA is a better deal by far.

Raslan
04-18-16, 21:31
My AA hottie texted me today wondering when she could see my money. I mean me. Told her busy week, maybe next. Then I asked her a question. On our first get together, she seemed to enjoy DATY and gave one of the best BBBJ's I've had. But on the second time, she said she really didn't like getting oral. (Never got around to BJ, BTW) What gives?

So she tells me she had been breaking her rules and only does covered oral, both give and take. What the. ? Said a friend got an STD in her mouth so she is being paranoid.

As they say, "NEXT!

Man oh man, that was the fastest "hot GF" to "married too long" I've ever seen! Shakin' my damn head!

Looking more like I need to re-up on SA everyday. Gee, I sure hope there are other ladies out there! Hehehe.

HollywoodGuy
04-18-16, 22:51
Lately I have been re-messaging girls that originally turned me down unless it was obviously over money. No real luck there. So I stopped. Also I have had my adult daughter living with me for the last 4 years and she will finally be moving out at the end of the month. Out of respect for her I somewhat curtailed my activities from time to time. It will be interesting to see what happens after she is gone.

HollywoodGuy
04-19-16, 02:57
The one downside to the profiles in L. A. Is how many girls don't actually live here but say they do because they all want to move here. I got this one tonite. Too bad the risk is so high to bring them here. Early on I tried that a couple times. Not a good idea. Maybe my game is sharp enough to find a winner now. But thats a yuge risk

XxBullXx
04-19-16, 16:19
So, I met up with the 23 yo. She was thicker than in the pictures. And had braces. She was more like an UTR as she knew an area to go to with motels.

She was nice but said she knew that this is a good way to make extra cash and she finds safer guys on SA. So definitely like a UTR I guess.

She didn't really seem eager to please me, I don't know if that would change over time if I saw her again. I may see her again, but once I see someone once, if there isn't a lot of chemistry, I kind of just move on.

$ + . 35 for the room. Not bad overall.

I still like the white girl who blew me twice with her own place LOL.

Zman429
04-20-16, 20:08
Anybody using Tinder? I just bagged my first UTR off of it. Might be a good option.

Large Ess
04-20-16, 21:53
Let one go today. Very attractive, great body from what I could tell from the pics but she was kind of a nag! Ha! She wanted me to buy tickets to some beauty pageant or something and texted me about it a number of times. I had bought her some hair weaves for her birthday and yes, should have gotten something for it, but I feel better about not having her come over. Just a vibe I got. Like I was in for a LOT of drama. The great thing is, I have been connecting with over ten others. One cutie who cannot wait to visit. For all of the women on the site who view $ as an insult, others are more than happy for it.

HollywoodGuy
04-21-16, 00:07
Let one go today. Very attractive, great body from what I could tell from the pics but she was kind of a nag! Ha! She wanted me to buy tickets to some beauty pageant or something and texted me about it a number of times. I had bought her some hair weaves for her birthday and yes, should have gotten something for it, but I feel better about not having her come over. Just a vibe I got. Like I was in for a LOT of drama. The great thing is, I have been connecting with over ten others. One cutie who cannot wait to visit. For all of the women on the site who view $ as an insult, others are more than happy for it.And a $ is never a $ with a SB. Uber, food, a favor here and there. If the base rate is a $ and you go long term, it always creeps up to $.5.... So if you start at $$, where does it creep to? But I would start at $$ if I could afford to for those hotter girls. Definitely working on that.

HollywoodGuy
04-21-16, 02:05
PYTBlkBarbie.

I'm not all about that Money or looking for the highest offer but this is a Seeking Arrangment sight so it's about being beneficial for the both of us. Anything less then 200 would not be acceptable.

ME.

Ok. Well good luck to you.

I will offer $$ for the right one. But not this one.

HollywoodGuy
04-21-16, 21:06
I saw my UTR yesterday just to see how pregnant she was, and she is already showing. I have read about some guys liking this, but its not my thing. I am sure I will break down and see her one more time. But she is basically off my list. The only thing I appreciate when any of these girls leaves to get fat and happy, is that I got them while they were still in their prime or close to it.

And my new girl T is basically MIA. I was the only SD she ever tried, and maybe the last as I see she deleted her account today. She sent me a cute pic of us together a day or two ago, but with no message. I know she was hoping for more and didn't ever get comfortable knowing I had an ATF and a side chick (my church girl). But she has been absent of late as well. I chose my ATF for a couple of reasons, but one of them was loyalty. An she is that. The flame died a bit this year, but lately we have both made the effort to pick it up a bit. I really haven't done any M&G's this year. Just a few. But it takes a lot of them to get lucky. So I will have to get back to that. If you do one a week you will score. It's a numbers game for sure.

Raslan
04-22-16, 16:59
One thing on AF that has been noted is that the odds of a female profile being a scam or web cam troller etc is very high if they put their email address in their profile. "Cum see me at bimbo att gee male dot com!" Well, two can play that game. It has been driving me nuts the numbers of messages I get even though I say in my profile that I can't read or reply to messages because I haven't forked over dough to be a member.

So I put my own email in the above format in my profile with a note earlier to thoroughly read my profile. Bingo! I actually got a lady who did and emailed me. Long story short, she lives alone (No hotel needed!) and after a number of exchanges so she could see I wasn't a serial killer (Hey, always open to career moves!) said we need to meet. With a bottle of wine in one hand and flowers in the other, I showed up at her place. We chatted for a bit over wine and then the fun began.

Very orgasmic, sensual, and some of the best kegal muscles I have EVER encountered! I felt like she was milking me!! Wow! She completely agreed that we need to do this again when we both have more time. Is she a 10? Nope. Pretty face but a plus size girl. Complaining? Nope! Likes anal when the mood strikes. Hates condoms. Very into her sexuality and nothing freaks her.

Oh, and you did catch the hint that the only money I spent was the wine and flowers, didn't you?

SA BTW caught my email trick and won't allow it. I figure that, if it worked once on AF, it will work again. I figure the intelligence test is if they actually pick up on it. As this lady said, it wasn't hard. But I sure was!!

Venator
04-22-16, 21:55
Great news! Love to see a pic.Seems shy about pics right now, hopefully she'll open more as time goes on.

Large Ess
04-23-16, 14:20
Seems shy about pics right now, hopefully she'll open more as time goes on.Totally understand. I have one like that and am trying to get her to pose for non erotic shots just to share.

Large Ess
04-23-16, 15:05
She is adorable and seems ready to go FC on the first meet. I don't even care these days. I like oral and getting these young things off.

HollywoodGuy
04-23-16, 18:57
ME. About an hour ago.
Wow you live super close. That close would make it super easy to see you. And the reason I asked all those questions before is that you are an exceptionally good looking girl. And different people have different needs. But to get to the point. I pay $100 a date once we decide to start an arrangement, etc, etc.

Flowerebebex about an hour ago.
Oh wait so you can't help out when we first meet?

ME 43 minutes ago.
No babe. I don't work like that. I don't pay to just meet someone or hang out. I suppose there are guys that do. Mostly the less fortunate. (And with your looks you shouldn't have a problem finding them) . But this site is competitive enough where I don't need to.

ME 40 minutes ago.
Initially I would cover any normal dating expense. But the allowance part wouldn't begin till the arrangement begins.

Flowerebebex 32 minutes ago.
No not an allowance. I am just asking for $200 to meet you for lunch for 3 reasons.
1. I am looking for longterm. 2. I just got L. A. and have to contribute to where I'm staying. 3. and build trust.

==================

Some girls just don't get it. Or maybe they're smarter than they look.

John HandCock
04-23-16, 21:52
ME. About an hour ago.
Wow you live super close. That close would make it super easy to see you. And the reason I asked all those questions before is that you are an exceptionally good looking girl. And different people have different needs. But to get to the point. I pay $100 a date once we decide to start an arrangement, etc, etc.

Flowerebebex about an hour ago.
Oh wait so you can't help out when we first meet?

ME 43 minutes ago.
No babe. I don't work like that. I don't pay to just meet someone or hang out. I suppose there are guys that do. Mostly the less fortunate. (And with your looks you shouldn't have a problem finding them) . But this site is competitive enough where I don't need to.

ME 40 minutes ago.
Initially I would cover any normal dating expense. But the allowance part wouldn't begin till the arrangement begins.

Flowerebebex 32 minutes ago.
No not an allowance. I am just asking for $200 to meet you for lunch for 3 reasons.
1. I am looking for longterm. 2. I just got L. A. and have to contribute to where I'm staying. 3. and build trust.

==================

Some girls just don't get it. Or maybe they're smarter than they look.Nope they get it. There are guys who have the money to pay it. All it takes is for one girl to tell another and before you know it it like an urban legend.

Raslan
04-23-16, 22:38
Some girls just don't get it. Or maybe they're smarter than they look.Thanks for playing! Next?!

This chick needs to comprehend that, perhaps, there are others out there.

HollywoodGuy
04-24-16, 16:28
I am sure there are a lot of girls that if you warmed them up with a one or two g's they would happily visit the FC. And then it would only be like $$$ a visit after that. So in a way they are real, just real expensive. But real none the less. My luck lately has been a bit on the dismal side. But I haven't really been trying to hard. I may go back to courting a UTR or two. Something I pretty much gave up on after the new year.

Raslan
04-25-16, 15:00
Kinda feeling like I need to fill up the funnel with POT's. I've paid on SA so I know the ropes but never paid on AF (though did get lucky with the one I saw and now have on long term). If you have been on both and had to choose one for, say, 3 months, which would it be?

SA: Much less apparent fake profile, more members though many with GPS.

AF: More scams, but feels like they can be had for closer to my cheap ass $.

Sez you?

Large Ess
04-25-16, 22:35
This cute petite AF and I have been conversing for about two weeks. She came over today and is even cuter in person. 5' tall which works well with my height. Had a few nice kisses and she got comfortable on the bed. We made out for quite a while. I took off her top and she was wearing a unitard. After some more time I pulled it down and the bra off. She has tiny breasts, perhaps the tiniest I have ever experienced but they are responsive and she loved what I was doing.

I went to go down on her and she said she didn't know we would be getting fully naked so she hadn't shaved and didn't want me to see. I thought at the time it was a strategy but turned out not to be the case because I asked if I could massage and kiss her ass and she was fine with that and dropped the unitard. She has incredibly smooth skin and a nice round ass. I spent a lot of time there and then I asked her to play with me. She jacked me for a while very nicely and then I said, "Would you suck my cock?" and she said, "If you want me to. " (got to love it.) Very skilled. Had her lick balls and come up the shaft and she loved my reaction to that.

Gave her a massage and then worked on that ass again and she was really getting into it, so I moved in and started fingering her. She loved it. Nice little moans. She said when she comes she is really loud and she stopped me before coming. We spooned for a bit with her turned away from me. I wasn't sure what she was thinking. She seems new to this and I thought she might be feeling conflicted so I just let her stay there. After a nice comfortable time, I told her to turn around, (my thought is these young women want a man who knows what he wants and they respond to assertiveness, not bullying, just clarity.) She turned and planted a deep, deep kiss on me. We made out for a bit longer and then went and had a wonderful meal that she loved. Total including meal $. 30.

HollywoodGuy
04-25-16, 22:52
This cute petite AF and I have been conversing for about two weeks. She came over today and is even cuter in person. 5' tall which works well with my height. Had a few nice kisses and she got comfortable on the bed. We made out for quite a while. I took off her top and she was wearing a unitard. After some more time I pulled it down and the bra off. She has tiny breasts, perhaps the tiniest I have ever experienced but they are responsive and she loved what I was doing.

I went to go down on her and she said she didn't know we would be getting fully naked so she hadn't shaved and didn't want me to see. I thought at the time it was a strategy but turned out not to be the case because I asked if I could massage and kiss her ass and she was fine with that and dropped the unitard. She has incredibly smooth skin and a nice round ass. I spent a lot of time there and then I asked her to play with me. She jacked me for a while very nicely and then I said, "Would you suck my cock?" and she said, "If you want me to. " (got to love it.) Very skilled. Had her lick balls and come up the shaft and she loved my reaction to that.

Gave her a massage and then worked on that ass again and she was really getting into it, so I moved in and started fingering her. She loved it. Nice little moans. She said when she comes she is really loud and she stopped me before coming. We spooned for a bit with her turned away from me. I wasn't sure what she was thinking. She seems new to this and I thought she might be feeling conflicted so I just let her stay there. After a nice comfortable time, I told her to turn around, (my thought is these young women want a man who knows what he wants and they respond to assertiveness, not bullying, just clarity.) She turned and planted a deep, deep kiss on me. We made out for a bit longer and then went and had a wonderful meal that she loved. Total including meal $. 30.Got to love it. Here was a gem I dropped on a girl today. Feel free to "borrow" it at the right time.

"for the real girls on this site, what makes them real is their desire to be mentored by an attractive older guy, in and out of the bedroom. Is that you?

Large Ess
04-25-16, 23:47
Got to love it. Here was a gem I dropped on a girl today. Feel free to "borrow" it at the right time.

"for the real girls on this site, what makes them real is their desire to be mentored by an attractive older guy, in and out of the bedroom. Is that you?Did she bite? It through your advice that I have done so well. I have found speaking on the phone with some of them helps. Just got off the line with one who seems very eccentric but from what I can tell has a banging body and I would be only the second one to explore it. Could be worth it.

HollywoodGuy
04-26-16, 03:00
Did she bite? It through your advice that I have done so well. I have found speaking on the phone with some of them helps. Just got off the line with one who seems very eccentric but from what I can tell has a banging body and I would be only the second one to explore it. Could be worth it.She hasn't replied yet, but I am hopeful.

John HandCock
04-26-16, 08:30
Got to love it. Here was a gem I dropped on a girl today. Feel free to "borrow" it at the right time.

"for the real girls on this site, what makes them real is their desire to be mentored by an attractive older guy, in and out of the bedroom. Is that you?LOL that's quite a line. Not sure where you find your sb's but most of the younger girls on the arrangement sites aren't there to experience old men for the $ that you offer. From your previous post your batting average on girls from SA isn't real good. Most are going to laugh or be insulted. Now this might work on wherever you find urs but not on the arrangement sites.

HollywoodGuy
04-26-16, 20:49
LOL that's quite a line. Not sure where you find your sb's but most of the younger girls on the arrangement sites aren't there to experience old men for the $ that you offer. From your previous post your batting average on girls from SA isn't real good. Most are going to laugh or be insulted. Now this might work on wherever you find urs but not on the arrangement sites.I agree but I only look for girls on arrangement sites and have taken over 200 to the FC in the last 6 years. The point is to find ones that are looking for something more than just the $ (like real life experiences and persuing their natural attraction to older guys).

Its only a fraction of the girls to be sure. But with an average of about 10 new profiles a day in my demographic it is possible to make the connection. And these are all girls that identify as slim or athletic on SA. I just hit them all up. But I stick with the winners when I find them. Without my regulars this system would not work.

And lately (2016), yes my track record has been abysmal. That is due to me greatly narrowing my focus based on looks, location and profiling. Due to having been very ill for the last 12 months until recently. And also my work schedule got very busy so my ability to pursue anyone has been very limited. But I am looking for better results in the coming months.

Another big factor is the donation amount. Except for the UTR's who have no trouble taking less (and whom I have avoided this year) the normal girls seemed to have upped the ante a bit recently. The only up side to that is I have had less frequent but more satisfying trips to the FC due to saving it up a bit so to speak. And last but not least, my two current regulars have some very specific traits that are difficult to find and that I really enjoy, and there is no reason to start seeing anyone regularly that isn't better than them.

Still. I had over 150 dates with my three main girls in the last year (ATF, church girl and my UTR who is now gone). So they were the bulk of my social life (not counting my three roommates from last year). But girls like the one below (and only 5'3" btw) want $$ and up. And I just can't do that and stay on budget. So the hunt goes on.

HollywoodGuy
04-26-16, 22:01
"I'm in need of funds for my everyday living & college but I am really exploring my sexuality & definitely am open to most things. ".

This is the type of response that I look for. Got it today. It still means nothing until the arrangement has been discussed further. As her financial needs could still easily out strip her physical needs. But its a step in the right direction.

HollywoodGuy
04-27-16, 12:24
Saw my UTR again yesterday. I couldn't help myself. Added a 5 star entry to my Yelp, man was that tasty.

Large Ess
04-27-16, 12:51
Just had a Seeking A woman quote me a five with two zeros behind it for DINNER! Ha! I am trying to stir up some action in Palm Springs this weekend. Seems like all the girls out there are flakey both SA girls and when I try to do legit work with models. My new SB from last week is a doll and up for many things. She is the type that HG is talking about. She has never travelled and wants those type of experiences as well.

HollywoodGuy
04-27-16, 15:56
Just had a Seeking A woman quote me a five with two zeros behind it for DINNER! Ha! I am trying to stir up some action in Palm Springs this weekend. Seems like all the girls out there are flakey both SA girls and when I try to do legit work with models. My new SB from last week is a doll and up for many things. She is the type that HG is talking about. She has never travelled and wants those type of experiences as well.You will find the ante in P.S. A bit higher. Also the white girls, if they are not in P.S. Proper, think of them as desert girls. Like a little trashy. Def not worth paying more for, but DTF most of the time. I mean what else is there to do out there?

HeartofaLion
04-27-16, 17:53
Yes. I have a thing for prego girl and if any of you guys want to share. Hit me up.

I saw my UTR yesterday just to see how pregnant she was, and she is already showing. I have read about some guys liking this, but its not my thing. I am sure I will break down and see her one more time. But she is basically off my list. The only thing I appreciate when any of these girls leaves to get fat and happy, is that I got them while they were still in their prime or close to it.

And my new girl T is basically MIA. I was the only SD she ever tried, and maybe the last as I see she deleted her account today. She sent me a cute pic of us together a day or two ago, but with no message. I know she was hoping for more and didn't ever get comfortable knowing I had an ATF and a side chick (my church girl). But she has been absent of late as well. I chose my ATF for a couple of reasons, but one of them was loyalty. An she is that. The flame died a bit this year, but lately we have both made the effort to pick it up a bit. I really haven't done any M&G's this year. Just a few. But it takes a lot of them to get lucky. So I will have to get back to that. If you do one a week you will score. It's a numbers game for sure.

HollywoodGuy
04-27-16, 20:43
You know you've sugared a lot of girls when girls you don't even recognize say "hey we met before, want to do it again"?

HollywoodGuy
04-28-16, 01:08
Brittneydoll.

300 per meet that's what I do.

Large Ess
04-28-16, 02:35
Brittneydoll.

300 per meet that's what I do.This one quoted 400 a meet I countered with 2 because she is actually very hot. Nothing. Then she appears again today and I say "We had a large gap in our expectation. " She responds "I came to my senses. " I give the customary quote and she writes that she's insulted. Ha! I guess there are guess out there that are willing to dig deep but no way. If I am doing that, I am going to be paying for a sure thing with off the chart skills. The great thing is, is IS a numbers game and at the moment, I have two and that's really all I need or want.

HollywoodGuy
04-28-16, 03:07
This one quoted 400 a meet I countered with 2 because she is actually very hot. Nothing. Then she appears again today and I say "We had a large gap in our expectation. " She responds "I came to my senses. " I give the customary quote and she writes that she's insulted. Ha! I guess there are guess out there that are willing to dig deep but no way. If I am doing that, I am going to be paying for a sure thing with off the chart skills. The great thing is, is IS a numbers game and at the moment, I have two and that's really all I need or want.By tomorrow I will have seen all three of my girls this week. I don't know how civi guys do it. At work I can hear it in their voices (the insecurity). I was that guy once. Never again.

Leche
04-30-16, 22:33
HG, did any of these worked out?

My current list of favorites. So far I am batting zero.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eec948931/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ebb47e831/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e643c9e31/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eb6ba04b/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e970d0741/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ee44b9741/view?interests-my-favorites

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7ae0fc31/view?interests-my-favorites

I have even upped the ante to $.5 for a few of them.
By next week they could all be replaced by a whole new line up.

HollywoodGuy
05-01-16, 03:01
HG, did any of these worked out?1. she is real. But our convos got a little sketchy.

2. no reply.

3. profile deleted.

4. profile deleted.

5. no reply.

6. no reply.

7. if I remeber correctly. Agreed to meet and then we never did.

HollywoodGuy
05-01-16, 12:56
Simply Lolita
"Sorry I'm not looking for anything serious, just an hourly sex exchange for $$$".

And she looked so sweet and innocent. If I could afford her I would take the plunge.

HollywoodGuy
05-01-16, 21:30
Yoursearchstops.

Would you want to you be able to meet tonight babe?

I do pay per meet of a gift of $1000 until we distill trust for an arrangement.

Her "requirement" says negotiable. LOL.

I had a rare day off, so I spent some time chatting it up online. Got a few prospects for sure. But not this one.

HollywoodGuy
05-02-16, 01:08
Milayah Noir.
My minimum amount that I am comfortable with is 500 $ when it comes to being intimate.

Classy and pretty. Just out of my league. I prefer trashy and pretty most of the time.
But I'm open-minded.

Large Ess
05-02-16, 23:41
Man that Milayah Noir is out of this world. As to your report down a few reports down:

1. She quoted me a huge amount.

2. We have exchanged some emails but she is far away and I did that for one and it was way too costly for the experience after a while.

7. no reply.

Had some maybe's set up in Palm Springs but there were ll kind of flakey and I had things I would rather be doing. My new SB is a sweetheart and the model gets back into town this week.

HollywoodGuy
05-03-16, 16:39
Man that Milayah Noir is out of this world. As to your report down a few reports down:

1. She quoted me a huge amount.

2. We have exchanged some emails but she is far away and I did that for one and it was way too costly for the experience after a while.

7. no reply.

Had some maybe's set up in Palm Springs but there were ll kind of flakey and I had things I would rather be doing. My new SB is a sweetheart and the model gets back into town this week.Now that school is getting out I see an uptick in responses. And they are all fair minded girls. No GPS. So I am hopeful.

XxBullXx
05-04-16, 17:39
Now that school is getting out I see an uptick in responses. And they are all fair minded girls. No GPS. So I am hopeful.I spoke with 2 girls now that said "I just found the app on the store".

So idk we may see a bunch of girls just signing up to see what its all about. But the 2 I spoke with have been a complete waste of time so far.

HollywoodGuy
05-04-16, 23:20
I spoke with 2 girls now that said "I just found the app on the store".

So idk we may see a bunch of girls just signing up to see what its all about. But the 2 I spoke with have been a complete waste of time so far.I flaked on a girl last night. I felt a little bad telling her, but I knew she wasnt my type. These two have agreed to meet. They both seem pretty real.

Andrea ly - Seems very genuine. But pretty far from my house.

Ashlynn. M465 - this girl is very smart, so far.

Both want to do a standard M&G and see how they feel about me first. I have two other POTS. But not posting their pics yet. Got both their numbers and they both deleted their profiles already. This game can get tiring, but if you want real NP's its the only way to go. Girl # 2 is UTR (admitted), but still cautious.

Large Ess
05-05-16, 14:05
Had a cutie who I suggested the 100 meet and great with the usual massage and limited fun after (The HG plan as I call it) and she replied "I think you forgot a zero. " A grand to meet and make-out with some HJ? Wow! I was laughing. What is this kind of woman doing on this site. She must get nothing in terms of actual income. Meanwhile my new SB came over and we had a lovely if too short a time. It may be a warning. I will give her another chance definitely because she is a tremendous GFE experience and her pussy and ass are incredible.

OneOfTheBest
05-06-16, 06:21
It's called a sugar daddy site not Splenda salt daddy.com LOL.

Had a cutie who I suggested the 100 meet and great with the usual massage and limited fun after (The HG plan as I call it) and she replied "I think you forgot a zero. " A grand to meet and make-out with some HJ? Wow! I was laughing. What is this kind of woman doing on this site. She must get nothing in terms of actual income. Meanwhile my new SB came over and we had a lovely if too short a time. It may be a warning. I will give her another chance definitely because she is a tremendous GFE experience and her pussy and ass are incredible.

Venator
05-06-16, 22:49
So I saw my latina spinner MILF on Wednesday after not seeing her for about 2 weeks. She was revved up like a deuce and ready to go. Spent a couple of hours with her. Good times! This afternoon saw my snug 20 y / o and wow. She really cut loose with me. Said she was "totally comfortable" with me now so she could just let go. She is a helluva spark plug. Best part was she just wanted $ for her hair appt tomorrow. Life is great right now.

HollywoodGuy
05-07-16, 02:16
There are so many nice ucla students on SA. No way for me to go there. Too far. But some really good selections. I almost feel bad for them. There is never enough sugar to go around.

Livinitup
05-08-16, 01:43
Found this picture on the web. I'm wondering if a monger familiar with Baldy or at least the "I love Baldy Cruiser" t shirts posted it.

Marlowe
05-08-16, 01:53
Found this picture on the web. I'm wondering if a monger familiar with Baldy or at least the "I love Baldy Cruiser" t shirts posted it.Probably not. I think he is done with that.

FredMoore
05-10-16, 11:37
I flaked on a girl last night. I felt a little bad telling her, but I knew she wasnt my type. These two have agreed to meet. They both seem pretty real.

Andrea ly - Seems very genuine. But pretty far from my house.

Ashlynn. M465 - this girl is very smart, so far.

Both want to do a standard M&G and see how they feel about me first. I have two other POTS. But not posting their pics yet. Got both their numbers and they both deleted their profiles already. This game can get tiring, but if you want real NP's its the only way to go. Girl # 2 is UTR (admitted), but still cautious.Hollywood, I know you like to BB -how do you handle UTRs? Do you BB then and if yes how do you get them to agree to it? One reason I avoid Pros is the lack of BB options. I insist on it with my SBs.

Geneva Guy
05-10-16, 13:19
In regards to SB and BB, I (who am in the east but no SD forum where I live, but I have learned lots from this one). Have found that most if not all of the girls will do BB. Just met up with one this AM, started out as "lets have coffee" and that was skipped and I just went to her place. Put 2 loads in her tight pussy after chatting for 5 minutes. So, this is just my experience, got another one on the hook for later this week so we will see.

GG.

HollywoodGuy
05-10-16, 13:26
Hollywood, I know you like to BB -how do you handle UTRs? Do you BB then and if yes how do you get them to agree to it? One reason I avoid Pros is the lack of BB options. I insist on it with my SBs.You know every situation is unique. I used to just recklessly BB any girl I met. After a false alarm STD scare about a year ago I started qualifying them a little better. And have cut way back on the UTR scene in general. Getting them to do it is pretty easy. I would say well over half go for it the first time.

In the heat of the moment many will just say ok, or say nothing. I have heard the phrase "well you look clean" more times than I can remember. And I am the clean cut executive type. I tell them I have never tested positive (which is true), and have my results posted online. Plus I get tested every 3 months which I can verify.

I also always ask them when was the last time they were tested.
And I do all this prior to the M&G.

Venator
05-10-16, 23:31
Both the latina MILF and the young hottie gave me BB without even flinching. Ms MILF grabs my manhood and guides it in everytime and the blonde hottie jumps on like its a hippity hop.

HollywoodGuy
05-11-16, 19:28
Both the latina MILF and the young hottie gave me BB without even flinching. Ms MILF grabs my manhood and guides it in everytime and the blonde hottie jumps on like its a hippity hop.Most girls don't really like condoms either. On a side note I can see the urgency rising on SA. I am getting hit up more than usual and the girls seem to be more reasonable. I still haven't met anyone new, but I have a few POTS that are starting to look interesting. In the past I never put much effort into the hesitant ones. Now I am engaging in some deeper and longer convos, at their request. So we"ll see. But if I don't get something going soon, I am going to hit up some lower hanging fruit.

DocOck
05-11-16, 21:05
Both the latina MILF and the young hottie gave me BB without even flinching. Ms MILF grabs my manhood and guides it in everytime and the blonde hottie jumps on like its a hippity hop.From memory, I've had sex with 8 girls from SA. 3 were uncovered, no questions asked (one of them wanted me to cum inside of her too). 3 were covered the first time, uncovered subsequent times. 1 needed a little prodding to go bare. 1 was covered and the sex was so bad (regardless of condom or not) that I never called her again.

Of course it's risky behavior, but I've never tested positive for anything (which of course reinforces risky behavior).

Lebruno
05-12-16, 02:18
What category of girls would you consider as low hanging fruits? Semi-pros / UTRs? Or those not in demand?

Most girls don't really like condoms either. On a side note I can see the urgency rising on SA. I am getting hit up more than usual and the girls seem to be more reasonable. I still haven't met anyone new, but I have a few POTS that are starting to look interesting. In the past I never put much effort into the hesitant ones. Now I am engaging in some deeper and longer convos, at their request. So we"ll see. But if I don't get something going soon, I am going to hit up some lower hanging fruit.

HollywoodGuy
05-12-16, 20:56
What category of girls would you consider as low hanging fruits? Semi-pros / UTRs? Or those not in demand?Girls with a BMI of 22-24 (meaning they are 10+ lbs overweight). Girls over 22. Girls that admit to being active UTR's. But if they are UTR then they would have to be pretty hot, and many are.

So a girl over 22 that's a little overweight and a UTR?. Thats a slam dunk for sure. LOL. I doubt I would have to go there, but if I thought they had awesome skills, I could be persuaded. Maybe.

SupDaddy
05-13-16, 12:23
Girls with a BMI of 22-24 (meaning they are 10+ lbs overweight). Girls over 22. Girls that admit to being active UTR's. But if they are UTR then they would have to be pretty hot, and many are.

So a girl over 22 that's a little overweight and a UTR?. Thats a slam dunk for sure. LOL. I doubt I would have to go there, but if I thought they had awesome skills, I could be persuaded. Maybe.How and what questions do you ask to find out if someone is a UTR? What are the pros and cons of going with a UTR?

SteveLe333
05-13-16, 19:18
Talked to a girl on SA in Feb. She quoted $500 per meet, so I said good luck.

I texted her yesterday to see if she changed her mind. Still $500. So I countered.

With $250 and for the same night. At first she said yes, but later changed her mind.

This is what she said, "I am a passionate lover. It's no point in me acting like I am interested.

You are giving me only half of what I asked. So yea, don't want to do it. Sorry".

She is a hot 26 year old black girl with huge tits and athletic body. Definitely more attractive than most.

I saw on this thread. But $500. ? Oh well, there must be some guys that pay that much.

Since she was very firm. Wished her good luck.

HollywoodGuy
05-13-16, 20:52
How and what questions do you ask to find out if someone is a UTR? What are the pros and cons of going with a UTR?You need to do some serious reading on this site. Like read about a 1,000 posts. No bs.

Socalimp
05-13-16, 20:53
Silly question.

Is it worth it to pay $70 for premium access to SA?

I think that's the only way to use that site as it opens up the messaging app.

Do you guys recommend any other sites and no CL or BP?

Raslan
05-13-16, 21:52
Silly question.

Is it worth it to pay $70 for premium access to SA?

I think that's the only way to use that site as it opens up the messaging app.

Do you guys recommend any other sites and no CL or BP?Been off the grid a bit as I re-upped on SA. I guess practice makes perfect. Met with 4 new POTs, already banged one with plans to repeat, going to bang 2 more of them this week. Saw the one from AF again this week and saw my 2 priors again (a few times? Have firmed up numbers with another if I can find the time and am working on 3 more! Any of you math majors can figure out how many that is but all I know is that I think I could see 2/ week and not repeat in a month if I had the time and funds. All but one is at 100/ with her at 140 but she, along with 2 of the others, can host at her place so no hotel costs.

Been cursed at or laughed at for my budget. But, seriously, like I care?! I'm actually having to put off my originals ("busy with work!

I really have gotten in a groove and see no reason to renew at the end of the 30 days. Granted, they are all 6's and 7's but screw my brains out on my weak a $$ budget.

So, does it work? Hmmmmmm. Your call.

Venator
05-14-16, 09:38
On a side note I can see the urgency rising on SA. I am getting hit up more than usual and the girls seem to be more reasonableThis is no joke, I have at least one or two basically "cold-calling" my inbox trying to fish for a or some new daddies. I take them with a grain of salt though and usually do some messaging back and forth to get a feel. For the most part its girls who just straight up just want $ for fun with no connection felt or wanted or broads that live 1 or 2 states over. WTF? Its funny, at the beginning I couldn't get anyone to respond. Now its like "how do you get them' to stop?" Hahaha!

HollywoodGuy
05-14-16, 20:57
I am definitely in a slump. My UTR got pregnant. My church girl says her dad is suspicious to the point of threatening to cut her off if she sees me again. And I have been with my atf for goin on 18 months. She is great in bed but the sugar creep has set in. I hate to back her down. But I have no choice. I got flaked on today (by a UTR). It doesn't get any worse than that. At the moment I had to settle for a no sex no sugar date with a model. She is my new friend. We just hang out and talk. Can't even get a HJ from this girl. I am sure she wishes I was gay. LOL. Money is definitely an issue. I mostly hit up hot girls. But they are all saying no way these days. I guess if I drop my frequency I can raise the ante. Or like the guy just posted recently, just go after 6's.

An just now I pissed off my atf. Maybe I should just ditch her and start over from scratch. I am tired of the same old same old.

Large Ess
05-15-16, 02:08
I am definitely in a slump. My UTR got pregnant. My church girl says her dad is suspicious to the point of threatening to cut her off if she sees me again. And I have been with my atf for goin on 18 months. She is great in bed but the sugar creep has set in. I hate to back her down. But I have no choice. I got flaked on today (by a UTR). It doesn't get any worse than that. At the moment I had to settle for a no sex no sugar date with a model. She is my new friend. We just hang out and talk. Can't even get a HJ from this girl. I am sure she wishes I was gay. LOL. Money is definitely an issue. I mostly hit up hot girls. But they are all saying no way these days. I guess if I drop my frequency I can raise the ante. Or like the guy just posted recently, just go after 6's.

An just now I pissed off my atf. Maybe I should just ditch her and start over from scratch. I am tired of the same old same old.I empathize. My little cutie suddenly got offended when I suggested FC and she was like "Well that's going to be more money. A lot more for sex. " She's blown me twice now and somehow that isn't sex. She very petite and I have a feeling that pussy would be awesome. She hasn't texted me in a couple days. She went radio silent after I tried to convince her that the other experience have merit also. The model comes back this week and wants hx prices to stay interested. I would be willing to do it for a couple FC's with her as she is a very hot girl. So it's one or the other.

HollywoodGuy
05-15-16, 03:47
I empathize. My little cutie suddenly got offended when I suggested FC and she was like "Well that's going to be more money. A lot more for sex. " She's blown me twice now and somehow that isn't sex. She very petite and I have a feeling that pussy would be awesome. She hasn't texted me in a couple days. She went radio silent after I tried to convince her that the other experience have merit also. The model comes back this week and wants hx prices to stay interested. I would be willing to do it for a couple FC's with her as she is a very hot girl. So it's one or the other.I spent the day at home. So I got a chance to message a few girls and got a couple of nibbles. Supposed to do an M&G for lunch today with an 18 year old from an upscale black neighborhood. She seems more the curious type. They have to either be curious or desperate (or both) to take a $. And certainly the curious ones are the most fun.

Raslan
05-15-16, 12:40
That Google docs spreadsheet I created is a life saver. I can keep track of names, handles, $$ they want, personal info about them to endear myself to them so they think I am paying attention (Kids, things they like, etc). Also has allowed me to re-contact during slow periods.

I am telling the women that my premium is ending in a week (true) so please contact me via email and text. BOOM! Now I have their contact info after I can't message anymore.

Having fun! Oh, even had fun with this airhead bikini dancer. She got all butt hurt at my $ and said I should cruise the streets for hookers. I said that they must be a hooker if they only want $ but what do you call them if they want $$ And f'ed with her when she called me desperate. Oh, you mean like you who shakes her tits for singles?? Because the women on here are all completely financially solvent, right?? What a dumb *****!

Lebruno
05-16-16, 03:19
LOL. Never looked at this from a bmi perspective. Very interesting. I'm sure you've calibrated your formula after a lot of case studies. I'll conduct some experimenting myself. Thanks.

Girls with a BMI of 22-24 (meaning they are 10+ lbs overweight). Girls over 22. Girls that admit to being active UTR's. But if they are UTR then they would have to be pretty hot, and many are.

So a girl over 22 that's a little overweight and a UTR?. Thats a slam dunk for sure. LOL. I doubt I would have to go there, but if I thought they had awesome skills, I could be persuaded. Maybe.

HollywoodGuy
05-16-16, 16:33
LOL. Never looked at this from a bmi perspective. Very interesting. I'm sure you've calibrated your formula after a lot of case studies. I'll conduct some experimenting myself. Thanks.I like statistics, and I like to see what works. If I look at all the girls I really connected with in a significant way over the last number of years they definitely all have a few things in common. BMI is one of them. Or to put it in simple terms they are on the slender side.

HollywoodGuy
05-22-16, 20:38
So the pendulum swung both ways this week. First I sent .3 to a eighteen year old UTR for uber fare and she robbed me. Glad I didn't drive the 40 miles to see her. Who knows what would have happened. Then I get a txt a couple of days a go from another 18 year old and she wants to know if she could uber over right now. Normally I would have said no as it was already midnite, but I said ok. So seven dollars and ten minutes later she arrived. I agreed to a no sex no money date before she left, but she ended up spending the night.

Not much happened except me getting her to cum once with some OTC rubbing. We cuddle all night and I sent her on her way the next day at noon. Total sugar asked for and spent was zero. She has been semi non stop txting me ever since. Just a normal college student other than her deep daddy needs. Deep enough to keep the sugar at a bare minimum. She says all her friends go for top dollar and will date anyone willing to pay it. But due to her daddy issues she is more interested in the connection than the collection. Hope to see her again next weekend.

HollywoodGuy
05-23-16, 15:43
So my church girl officially called it quits today. I had advanced her some cash a couple months ago, more than I knew she would ever make good on. After hitting me up today for another advance and then me saying no, it didn't take long for her to say goodbye. If you ever want to get rid of an SB (or anyone for that matter), just let them bite off more than they can chew.

The only girl I have ever met in the 10? Years of sugaring that has made good on her advances is my current ATF. Probably why she is still around after 20 months. So officially I am down to her and that's about it. My biggest problem lately is distance. I am just not willing to drive around like I used to.

Large Ess
05-24-16, 01:14
Been a dry time for me and last night I made a mistake only the greenest rookie would be guilty of. The model wouldn't budge on 250.00 and then wanted a guaranteed allowance. The petite dancer got pissed when I wouldn't up my ante for FC. Last night I was PM-ing with a Caucasian 39 year old who was ready to go. That lead to texting, which lead to talking on the phone and she had a killer sexy voice. Her body didn't look too promising in the pics but she wanted to come over and then I goofed a bit by bringing up finances. It totally threw her but I was able to get her calm by not discussing it any further, (do you see where this might be going?) She was high and a little drunk. She comes over and she is tall and solid but has a GREAT rack. She was very nervous. This is her first time doing this with the money and such she says. I have no reason to not believe her other than years of pessimism. She's still really flighty. I tell her I would rather give her experience than cash and she agrees but she then list a facial and mani-pedi etc. Which will end up being three times what I usually pay for Fc and there is no way at 12:0 I am going to be up for that.

I hate haggling. I can do it best through writing and okay over the phone but in person, I hate it, and I don't find it productive. She's already a bit unpredictable. So I say fine because I really need my cock sucked after a shitty, shitty week. She is a good kisser but doesn't care for my beard. She has fantastic tits. Beautiful creamy 36 C or D breasts with perfectly sized erect nipples. Her pussy is beautiful too with a nice little landing strip. I go down on her and she is in heaven. I make her cum a couple times and then she goes down on me and she is good. Deep throating and slurping. We rest for a bit and repeat two more times. She really wants me to fuck her and is willing to bb but for a price and I am not going any further into my wallet, plus I am too damn tired at two in the morning. She has an awesome big round ass as well. I finger fuck her and slip in a third finger and she goes berserk with pleasure.

About two thirty we finish up and I uber her home. This morning she sent me the links to the things she wanted and I buy the gift cards. I text her and tell her that I will honor what I agreed to but usually I have a different price point. I can't tell if she is cool with it or not but she was obviously happy with the gifts. My price point with her would be a bit higher given her background and I would be fine with that if she is. It's fun to have a sexual dynamo in the sack. It was a stupid mistake but its over and done. Today I emailed a ton more and let some that I have been corresponding with know the meet price. Time to cull the crop.

HollywoodGuy
05-25-16, 02:52
I decided to take a little of my own advice. So after dropping off my ATF I went to see a milfy 40 year old. A carmel colored super girly girl. We did the M&G in the car and had a hot makeout session with lots of touching for about an hour. It was a perfect nitecap. A BJ would have made it even better but it wasn't to be had. I happily settled for the grope-athon. Zero sugar and all fun.

HollywoodGuy
05-26-16, 03:34
I had nothing going on, and I am trying to get back in the saddle. So I made date number two with the MILF from last night who is a utr that's down on her luck. I knew she gave me a free ride last night because she was lonely and hoping to get me interested, so I figured I would get another bite at the apple. This time I came prepared. Lube, baby wipes and some tissue. Same as before, picked her up, found a quiet spot, made out a bit and got a HJ. I kept my mouth shut just to see what would happen and forced her to ask for it. Gave her .4 for her time when she did. I didn't really feel bad about it. I doubt I will ever see her again. But she is an ace in the hole if I need her and a good kisser.

Hoping for a fun holiday weekend with my new freshman. She sounds excited, asking what should she wear to make me happy. It's a good sign.

Lebruno
05-27-16, 01:42
Baby wipes and tissues. Don't they both serve the same purpose?

I had nothing going on, and I am trying to get back in the saddle. So I made date number two with the MILF from last night who is a utr that's down on her luck. I knew she gave me a free ride last night because she was lonely and hoping to get me interested, so I figured I would get another bite at the apple. This time I came prepared. Lube, baby wipes and some tissue.

HollywoodGuy
05-27-16, 13:21
Baby wipes and tissues. Don't they both serve the same purpose?Not really, wipes first, then dry paper anything (to stay dry).

HollywoodGuy
05-27-16, 15:28
LoveAmaya $$$ per date plus normal dating expenses and transportation. I got to start making more money.

DavidTheSancho
05-29-16, 00:33
I found a real middle eastern beauty on SA a couple days ago. Took the conversation to texting and with some minor sleuthing I was able to find that this girl has a completely loaded BF. The guy even bought her a car for her birthday. Frankly nothing I can compete with so I don't even know how to proceed. I wonder what she's even doing on SA.

I hope everyone here uses phone or texting apps. Its amazing how much info you can find from a number.

HollywoodGuy
05-29-16, 04:45
Thank god for my ATF. Knowing I have a steady 2 dates a week keeps me from just chasing any old girl (almost). We had our usual Friday night date yesterday but then decided to see each other again today. So she got here at 6 and stayed till 8. Even after all this time (closing in on 150 trips to the FC) we still had one of our better nites tonite. And the last two months she finally got back on budget ($.5 per date including the .4 for the uber).

I had also planned to see my new freshman sometime tonite as well, so i was a little worried about being up for it. Luckily she got busy and didn't get here until almost midnite. I needed the full 4 hours to recoup. This was only our second date. But it was a hot one. She walked in the door and within 60 seconds she was on the couch and the games began. Before I ever met her she confided in me that on a 1 to 10 basis her daddy issues were a 10. The last time I met a girl like her it was exactly the same. In six months of dating that girl the sugar came to zero. And so far the same is true with this one, two dates and zero sugar. She is a pretty 18 year old from an upscale neighborhood on the west side, with a 4.0 GPA at a local respectable college. Since she lives kinda far the uber bill was about .4 round trip (pool), but that was it.

She said she wanted her nails done soon. So that could be as much as a $ for acrylics. But by then we will have had three or four dates. I am sure she will ask for a few dollars here and there, but she is obviously not in any real financial need. Its basically like low maintenance civi dating. Tonite she had to rush off somewhere, so she just came over, played with her Daddy and left an hour later. Next weekend she said she wants to stay overnite again, watch a movie and cuddle. These types don't come around too often.

SCJohn
05-29-16, 11:10
Finally. Last 3 girls that I met don't really kiss much. They love to cuddle up after sex. And kiss a bit, yes yes, I am sure my breath is fresh and clean, brush teeth and mouthwash beforehand, I don't smoke or drink alcohol, and don't eat funny foods (ok is pussy a funny food?

GG.I consider pussy the 6th major food group.

HollywoodGuy
05-29-16, 13:36
SORRY. BETTER ME DOING IT THAN THE ADMIN. HWG.

As usual, I enjoy the LA SD / SB board. Met up yesterday with a new 21 year old blond, a bit bigger than my liking, but she had a GF that let us use her place and I was horny so good opportunity for me to drain a big load of semen deep into her pussy. I'm sure this will be a one time thing as I said not my usual type.

Also. Do you guys find that all these girls shave? I'm shocked hehehe. Actually I prefer a bit of hair on a pussy!

Finally. Last 3 girls that I met don't really kiss much. They love to cuddle up after sex. And kiss a bit, yes yes, I am sure my breath is fresh and clean, brush teeth and mouthwash beforehand, I don't smoke or drink alcohol, and don't eat funny foods (ok is pussy a funny food?

GG.

FarFarAway
05-29-16, 15:53
OK, I am totally captivated by all of this, and need to have my bubble popped before I go crazy. You guys succeeding with SD scenes are 30's, 40's, yes? I am a long-time monger but 60 - there's no action for us, yes? I am in OC as well. Recommendations are welcome.

Member #5570
05-29-16, 16:39
I hope everyone here uses phone or texting apps. Its amazing how much info you can find from a number.Besides Google and Facebook, what other apps and tools do you use to look up phone numbers for info?

Feel free to me PM. Thanks.

DocOck
05-29-16, 16:55
Besides Google and Facebook, what other apps and tools do you use to look up phone numbers for info?
Install social media / messaging apps like WhatsApp, Line, Kik, Snapchat, etc. If they give you their main phone number (and most people aren't savvy enough to use a burner app or secondary line), their account should pop up if they use these apps. Should give you more pics and sometimes useful info like their usual username. For example -- girl pops up on Kik after you save her number into your phone. Her Kik username is something like 'bellaxoxo'. You search 'bellaxoxo' on other apps like instagram, facebook, etc. And lo and behold, you find even more information and pics.

Also, reverse searching profile pics with google image search or tineye can yield results as well.

BTW Smokarz, your inbox is full.

Member #5570
05-29-16, 17:21
Install social media / messaging apps like WhatsApp, Line, Kik, Snapchat, etc. If they give you their main phone number (and most people aren't savvy enough to use a burner app or secondary line), their account should pop up if they use these apps. Should give you more pics and sometimes useful info like their usual username. For example -- girl pops up on Kik after you save her number into your phone. Her Kik username is something like 'bellaxoxo'. You search 'bellaxoxo' on other apps like instagram, facebook, etc. And lo and behold, you find even more information and pics.

Also, reverse searching profile pics with google image search or tineye can yield results as well.

BTW Smokarz, your inbox is full.Thanks for the tips, unfortunately I can't install all those apps. Married dude that need to keep things under the radar.

BTW, just cleared my inbox.

HollywoodGuy
05-29-16, 18:56
OK, I am totally captivated by all of this, and need to have my bubble popped before I go crazy. You guys succeeding with SD scenes are 30's, 40's, yes? I am a long-time monger but 60 - there's no action for us, yes? I am in OC as well. Recommendations are welcome.I,m over 60. Try anaheim, santa ana, lots of places. Especially anaheim it seems. Long beach if you can make it.

FarFarAway
05-29-16, 20:48
I,m over 60. Try anaheim, santa ana, lots of places. Especially anaheim it seems. Long beach if you can make it.And SA is the go-to site, still? I have read through a lot of the newbie posts but some of them are years old.

HollywoodGuy
05-30-16, 02:30
And SA is the go-to site, still? I have read through a lot of the newbie posts but some of them are years old.Yes, and try orange too. I mean the OC is no different than LA as far as I can see.

FarFarAway
05-30-16, 22:57
Yes, and try orange too. I mean the OC is no different than LA as far as I can see.Thanks a million. I got my account on SA, but can't figure out how to get Premier without giving up personal info. They want name, address etc. To use a credit card. I get that I can buy a prepaid card, but that other info - !?

FarFarAway
05-30-16, 23:13
Hi, all. I have benefited greatly from reading through your posts, and hope to make a contribution to you. I have almost always been extremely careful about my online presence, as my SO is a suspicious type (ex cheated on her in a particularly vicious way, and she has suspected me of 10000 of the last 5 times I stepped out on her). Anyway, I only ever use the Tor web browser, and I don't have it on my actual computer. It's on a thumb drive. I also use its private windows, so it never stores anything (history, cookies, bookmarks) on my machine. I have checked. My SO isn't savvy enough to find such files, but if she took my computer to a geek they could likely find them if they were there. Anyway, Tor maintains your anonymity by bouncing your IP address around the world a few times. I am amazed when I get a notice on a site that says I am logged in from Kazakhstan. There are many sites that track your IP address, and unless you are logging in from an internet cafe, they will always have some knowledge of you. I make it a practice to NEVER use anything other than Tor when I am accessing illicit sites. Using a regular web browser just once potentially exposes you. I also use Hushmail. They don't track you and the service is free so long as you log in once every three weeks. I know you don't get those goodies that other free email provides, but keeping my ass out of a sling and a courtroom is pretty important, too. I do log into Hushmail using Tor. It is a little slower because even at the speed of light it takes some time for your signal to get around the world.

Many years ago, I made the mistake of getting an AM account using my work email address (didn't think I would still have it now). I did get emails from the hackers asking me to do various things to keep that from getting made public. I ignored them. A little more rattling. I got noticed by the web managers at my work that my email was a log-in on their site (evidently, they accessed the hacker list and searched for anything with our domain name). They were nice enough about it, just warning us (one at a time) that the email address was on that site and if our current log-in credentials for our corporate server used anything similar to what had been used on AM, we should change them.

DocOck
05-31-16, 01:46
Thanks a million. I got my account on SA, but can't figure out how to get Premier without giving up personal info. They want name, address etc. To use a credit card. I get that I can buy a prepaid card, but that other info - !?You can just enter whatever you want. They don't care as long as they get their money.

John G Smith
05-31-16, 20:28
Thanks for the tips, unfortunately I can't install all those apps. Married dude that need to keep things under the radar.

BTW, just cleared my inbox.For things like Facebook and Instagram, you don't actually have to download an app. With Facebook just create a dummy account, which you only access via a private browser on a desktop computer. Then with that account you can do phone and username lookups in the dummy Facebook account.

VERY IMPORTANT

NEVER input a girl's name, username, or phone number while logged into your regular Facebook account. Not even just to search. Facebook tracks who you search and tries to anticipate who you might know. So sometimes the girls you search for end up in the "People you might know" list or worse, you end up in their "People you might know" and they can find out your real identity and all your relations and friends!

So Facebook and similar social networks are great ways to gather more information / photos on particular women. But you need to make sure you wear the proverbial rubber and always have protection on. And I agree with Smokers, you got to be careful about downloading apps if you're married. Many of those apps have a tendency to just tap into your contact list importing and exporting a bunch of numbers along with any profile pictures you have on a Google Plus account or something. I'd just stick to doing social network looksups in the browser since it's easier to create a controlled environment.

John G Smith
05-31-16, 20:47
Hi, all. I have benefited greatly from reading through your posts, and hope to make a contribution to you. I have almost always been extremely careful about my online presence, as my SO is a suspicious type (ex cheated on her in a particularly vicious way, and she has suspected me of 10000 of the last 5 times I stepped out on her). Anyway, I only ever use the Tor web browser, and I don't have it on my actual computer. It's on a thumb drive. I also use its private windows, so it never stores anything (history, cookies, bookmarks) on my machine. I have checked. My SO isn't savvy enough to find such files, but if she took my computer to a geek they could likely find them if they were there. Anyway, Tor maintains your anonymity by bouncing your IP address around the world a few times. I am amazed when I get a notice on a site that says I am logged in from Kazakhstan. There are many sites that track your IP address, and unless you are logging in from an internet cafe, they will always have some knowledge of you. I make it a practice to NEVER use anything other than Tor when I am accessing illicit sites. Using a regular web browser just once potentially exposes you. I also use Hushmail. They don't track you and the service is free so long as you log in once every three weeks. I know you don't get those goodies that other free email provides, but keeping my ass out of a sling and a courtroom is pretty important, too. I do log into Hushmail using Tor. It is a little slower because even at the speed of light it takes some time for your signal to get around the world.
If you have a super suspicious spouse then you probably have to go in super stealth mode and take every precaution. Especially if you have a lot to lose.

But I also think there has to be a happy medium between super stealth mode and convenience / accessibility. If you have to jump through ten hoops on one leg while reciting the prime numbers in reverse order to check your illicit messages, then chances are some point when you're in a rush or feeling lazy, you're going to skip those steps and access the messages in an insecure way. You'll let your guard down further and only access your messages securely half the time, eventually you make a major slip-up and you're busted. Or even more simply your wife catches you jumping through a hoop on one leg and asks you what the fuck you're doing (ie. She sees you booting up the TOR browser).

So I think it's important to find a secure way but also a relatively convenient / accessible way to access illicit content. This way you're more likely to be consistent with it, which is actually more important. As you know, the common tale goes, most guys get busted "leaving the VHS tape in the VCR". Not because the wife found it hidden in the dry wall. Most of my close calls have been due to similar carelessness on my part.

Lebruno
05-31-16, 22:48
This is very useful to know. I wish there was a dedicated section on this site for such stealth tips.

Lebruno
05-31-16, 23:04
LOL. Very true. When watching porn or checking out monger sites I've always used "private" browser mode. Ofcourse, nothing gets stored in the 'history'. However, when I casually open the laptop next day morning I've caught myself on several occasions opening to a porn site or a monger site because I forgot to close out all the tabs or clear out every trace. These days I use a separate partition (Guest) on the computer for such use so that everything is "contained" in there. And all history and traces get cleared out once the user logs out of the Guest partition.

If you have to jump through ten hoops on one leg while reciting the prime numbers in reverse order to check your illicit messages, then chances are some point when you're in a rush or feeling lazy, you're going to skip those steps and access the messages in an insecure way. You'll let your guard down further and only access your messages securely half the time, eventually you make a major slip-up and you're busted. Or even more simply your wife catches you jumping through a hoop on one leg and asks you what the fuck you're doing (ie. She sees you booting up the TOR browser).

As you know, the common tale goes, most guys get busted "leaving the VHS tape in the VCR".

Cephlapod Love
06-01-16, 16:10
LOL. Very true. When watching porn or checking out monger sites I've always used "private" browser mode. Ofcourse, nothing gets stored in the 'history'. However, when I casually open the laptop next day morning I've caught myself on several occasions opening to a porn site or a monger site because I forgot to close out all the tabs or clear out every trace. These days I use a separate partition (Guest) on the computer for such use so that everything is "contained" in there. And all history and traces get cleared out once the user logs out of the Guest partition.Eh, I use CCLeaner on the laptop / desktop. I have it set up to clear history, session, cache, download history, form information, etc. So every time I "log off" I just fire up CCleaner and select the "shutdown after cleaning" option. Use the Secure file deletion of at least one overwrite and there might not be any "shadow" that some Geek can pull off the space between tracks.

Now that said, I see OP mentioning a fake Facebook account. Sure wish someone could give me some tips! My last FB account got flagged by FB some how and they requested Gubmint I'd to keep it. Obviously I couldn't do that since it was a fake name. Then when I got a new burner phone, I set up new email accounts, forced ISP to give me a new IP address and set up a new GV account. Don't try to use a GV account when setting up a FB account as that gets you flagged and a request for Gubmint I'd. So with the new number on the burner phone, I set up a new FB page. Sure enough within a couple of weeks FB flagged that account. Sigh.

Not sure what I did wrong. I often use Gmail and open multiple gmail accounts in different FF tabs using the "add account" button. Does FB have some way of "seeing" that and thus suspecting a fake account?

So how does one set up and maintain a fake FB account without falling into the "provide Gubmint I'd" hole? PM me if you wish to keep tips confidential.

John G Smith
06-01-16, 18:09
Now that said, I see OP mentioning a fake Facebook account. Sure wish someone could give me some tips! My last FB account got flagged by FB some how and they requested Gubmint I'd to keep it. Obviously I couldn't do that since it was a fake name. Then when I got a new burner phone, I set up new email accounts, forced ISP to give me a new IP address and set up a new GV account. Don't try to use a GV account when setting up a FB account as that gets you flagged and a request for Gubmint I'd. So with the new number on the burner phone, I set up a new FB page. Sure enough within a couple of weeks FB flagged that account. Sigh.

Not sure what I did wrong. I often use Gmail and open multiple gmail accounts in different FF tabs using the "add account" button. Does FB have some way of "seeing" that and thus suspecting a fake account?

So how does one set up and maintain a fake FB account without falling into the "provide Gubmint I'd" hole? PM me if you wish to keep tips confidential.Did you have any friends when your fake FB account got shutdown?

My fake FB account has been active for over 4 years and I has over 40-50 friends. A little over half of those are actual SBs or pots that I managed to get them to friend me. The rest were random people to help pad my account. Once you get a few friends, then it gets easier to add people who might be mutual friends of the SB. Then mutual friends of those mutual friends and so on. Now my account looks pretty legit.

Granted, when I started my fake FB account several years ago maybe Facebook was less strict than they are now. Still, I recommend trying to add 5-10 friends as quickly as possible. Maybe create a fake Gmail account and add some SB phone numbers to your contact list. Then import that contact list into your fake FB account. Facebook will then be able to give you a list of suggested friends. Send a few friend requests to some of them and hopefully you'll get lucky and a few will accept.

Also just about every site including Facebook tracks your IP address. So opening multiple tabs in FF is pointless because you'll still appear as one user according to their system. Since your FB account keeps getting flagged, you probably want to login to a different WiFi network and then attempt to create a new FB account. And once it's created make sure you do some normal FB activity, not just looking up names.

Lebruno
06-02-16, 01:18
I can vouch that I opened a fake fb account as recent as 6 months ago and have no problems. I recently created a fake vk account and linked it to fb. And, yes, I've been able to add several friends. Yes. I think FB does collect information around your IP address and look into your address book contacts on your cell phone or computer. So, you will do yourself a big favor by accessing FB in private mode on the browser and not via the installed FB App.

Did you have any friends when your fake FB account got shutdown?

My fake FB account has been active for over 4 years and I has over 40-50 friends. A little over half of those are actual SBs or pots that I managed to get them to friend me. The rest were random people to help pad my account. Once you get a few friends, then it gets easier to add people who might be mutual friends of the SB. Then mutual friends of those mutual friends and so on. Now my account looks pretty legit.

Granted, when I started my fake FB account several years ago maybe Facebook was less strict than they are now. Still, I recommend trying to add 5-10 friends as quickly as possible. Maybe create a fake Gmail account and add some SB phone numbers to your contact list. Then import that contact list into your fake FB account. Facebook will then be able to give you a list of suggested friends. Send a few friend requests to some of them and hopefully you'll get lucky and a few will accept.

Also just about every site including Facebook tracks your IP address. So opening multiple tabs in FF is pointless because you'll still appear as one user according to their system. Since your FB account keeps getting flagged, you probably want to login to a different WiFi network and then attempt to create a new FB account. And once it's created make sure you do some normal FB activity, not just looking up names.

FarFarAway
06-02-16, 14:53
My new account on SA is bubbling with possibilities. Is there any trick to communicating while I haven't gotten upgraded to premium? I can't read their darn messages. I have just been replying and giving them my email. Is there a limit to the number of messages you can send per day? Does favoriting someone do anything? What should I take from them favoriting me?

I would like to toss out this idea to see what you experienced SDs think. At my gym, there is a nice outdoor pool hardly ever used. There are cabanas all along it that have a front curtain that can be tied. The other day when swimming in late morning, one was tied for a long time, and then I see one of the personal trainers (HOT body chick) exit, and then a minute later, one of the young maintenance guys. So, obviously, they were doing something in there. That inspired me. I could easily get most of what I need out of a SB in that setting. Completely private yet public. So, my idea is to give the SB $ to buy a membership in my gym, and we meet up there. The dues are $150/ mo or $2000/ yr. Way less than a series of notels. What is the downside of this that I am not yet seeing?

FarFarAway
06-02-16, 15:02
I had another idea I would like advice about. What do you think of giving the SB a Victoria's Secret gift card? It has the additional value of putting the relationship into the right frame of reference. Maybe not as sugar, but maybe at the M&G, to get the uncertain POTs to consider seriously what it is they are doing. I mean, no one gives their daughter a VickySecret gift card (well, maybe Donald Trump).

HollywoodGuy
06-03-16, 00:28
My new account on SA is bubbling with possibilities. Is there any trick to communicating while I haven't gotten upgraded to premium? I can't read their darn messages. I have just been replying and giving them my email. Is there a limit to the number of messages you can send per day? Does favoriting someone do anything? What should I take from them favoriting me?

I would like to toss out this idea to see what you experienced SDs think. At my gym, there is a nice outdoor pool hardly ever used. There are cabanas all along it that have a front curtain that can be tied. The other day when swimming in late morning, one was tied for a long time, and then I see one of the personal trainers (HOT body chick) exit, and then a minute later, one of the young maintenance guys. So, obviously, they were doing something in there. That inspired me. I could easily get most of what I need out of a SB in that setting. Completely private yet public. So, my idea is to give the SB $ to buy a membership in my gym, and we meet up there. The dues are $150/ mo or $2000/ yr. Way less than a series of notels. What is the downside of this that I am not yet seeing?You have to pay for a membership. I am always at a loss as to why anyone even considers not getting one. You will rarely sate a girl that favorites you. And unless you are in constant need of semi-public sex, the gym idea will fizzle fast.

HollywoodGuy
06-03-16, 00:28
I had another idea I would like advice about. What do you think of giving the SB a Victoria's Secret gift card? It has the additional value of putting the relationship into the right frame of reference. Maybe not as sugar, but maybe at the M&G, to get the uncertain POTs to consider seriously what it is they are doing. I mean, no one gives their daughter a VickySecret gift card (well, maybe Donald Trump).A VS gift card is always a good idea. Pick out stuff together online.

HollywoodGuy
06-03-16, 03:02
HaydenN

"For intimacy no less than $500".

I'm a sucker for beautiful lips (no pun intended) but she is obviously out of my league financially.

But it did lead me to realize that the girls that seem to be on constantly are just looking for the big fish. Just like the guys that are on constantly are either bargain hunting, kink hunting or unicorn hunting.

FarFarAway
06-03-16, 15:46
You have to pay for a membership. I am always at a loss as to why anyone even considers not getting one. You will rarely sate a girl that favorites you. And unless you are in constant need of semi-public sex, the gym idea will fizzle fast.Can I revisit "You will rarely sate a girl that favorites you" - was that a misprint / spellcheck error? Literally, I will never satisfy a girl who favorites me? Like, she is insatiable? Is that a good or bad thing? Or did you mean that I will rarely meet a girl who favorites me?

FarFarAway
06-04-16, 00:22
The amount of good and easy to get pussy in Riverside, Moreno even Hemet. All those way far away places is staggering, because there are no guys. Like none, zero, nada. A $ to these girls is like mana from heaven. I refuse to drive out there anymore. Did it a few times. But now I am so spoiled by uber there is no chance of me going there. I am in hollywood. If I uber a girl from the hood (even down to the 105) its like .4 or so RT on average (slightly more at peak times) and I am saving like an hour and a half to two hours of my time. Plus the actual cost of me driving is at least half of that anyway.

My new UTR girl "N" (who I passed to one happy senior), has moved to pasadena. She is taking public transport to union station (7 minutes from me) and she is quite happy with the $ donation. She is a little tore up from bein a mom, but her pussy and ass rock. Plus I love her sweet and shy demeanor. At the moment I am getting a ton of girls responding, but haven't closed the deal on anyone new. Today I had to jerk it as all 3 of my regulars couldn't make it for a nooner and that was my only opening today.I want to revive this part of this thread. I WORK in Riverside, so I have access to everything in Riverside, Loma Linda, Moreno Valley, etc. I corresponded with a 21 YO in Perris today (latina) who looks fine. Please advise. Again, I OWE you, HG.

HollywoodGuy
06-04-16, 02:57
I want to revive this part of this thread. I WORK in Riverside, so I have access to everything in Riverside, Loma Linda, Moreno Valley, etc. I corresponded with a 21 YO in Perris today (latina) who looks fine. Please advise. Again, I OWE you, HG.Not much to advise. Try corona. There are so many nice girls there. Anywhere from Sb to corona to riverside. You will own that place. Black and latina heaven. Latinas don't even like me (but the ones out there do). LOL. But I am mostly a homebody these days. Way too much work to be spending time out there. I am sure you will have a lot to report.

FarFarAway
06-04-16, 14:59
There's a girl on SA (Beachbabe and some digits) who has one profile photo *with her dad* - what do you think the chances are that she has issues? Also, it's Father's Day tomorrow. Sure to raise some feelings that we might benefit from.

HollywoodGuy
06-04-16, 15:13
I got a current list of 10 POTS. Average age 20.5, average height 5'4", average weight 110. They are 60% black, with one white, one latina and two mixed. Anytime I think I am going to go too far outside my comfort zone (and it happens sometimes), I have to remind myself that this is really where I need to be most of the time to be happy.

FarFarAway
06-04-16, 15:49
Should I have posted on SA as Married but looking? I have revealed something other than a cropped photo to one MILF, and now she isn't responding. Getting a bad feeling about this.

HollywoodGuy
06-04-16, 20:23
Should I have posted on SA as Married but looking? I have revealed something other than a cropped photo to one MILF, and now she isn't responding. Getting a bad feeling about this.You are paranoid. But I guess that's what its like when you been married to long. Married guys, help this guy out. My life is an open book.

Geneva Guy
06-04-16, 21:28
Should I have posted on SA as Married but looking? I have revealed something other than a cropped photo to one MILF, and now she isn't responding. Getting a bad feeling about this.I post on SA and tell the women I am married. They decide. Seems not to make a big difference to many of them. Also, I never post my true net worth. Always put it low. So if there is an interest from the women, even with a married guy with a smaller net worth. Its jackpot time hehe.

GG.

John HandCock
06-04-16, 22:59
Should I have posted on SA as Married but looking? I have revealed something other than a cropped photo to one MILF, and now she isn't responding. Getting a bad feeling about this.Most don't care as long as you can fullfill the arrangement.

FarFarAway
06-04-16, 23:38
So, I realized today that if we are here talking about how to be SDs, the SBs are out there trying to figure out their side also. I don't find anything as extensive as this forum, but here are a couple of links:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/******-sugar-babies

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/sugar-baby-advice_n_7308420.html

One thing I learned. Photos can have metadata (EXIF) that includes GPS coordinates. FYI, that is not the location of golden pussy syndrome, that is YOUR location. If you use a camera phone, and haven't changed its settings, its pictures have this data. You can strip it out before uploading to a site, or sending it to a SB.

This is also good info about SA:

Has 1 million active sugar daddy and mama users—and 2. 6 million "sugar babies".

FarFarAway
06-04-16, 23:45
I am thinking of getting tested for STDs so I can present a clean bill of health (and ask for one). Any recommendations about *anonymous* testing clinics (confidential isn't good enough. Someone can always screw up and let the cat out of the bag with your SO). LA, OC, & Inland empire?

Cephlapod Love
06-05-16, 00:55
I am thinking of getting tested for STDs so I can present a clean bill of health (and ask for one). Any recommendations about *anonymous* testing clinics (confidential isn't good enough. Someone can always screw up and let the cat out of the bag with your SO). LA, OC, & Inland empire?Unless you have to show I'd to get tested, just make up a Monger name and address and use your GV number. YOU control the anonymity that way!

Other than that, ask the clinic about their HIPPA policies. It is illegal to release medical information without consent. (not that it doesn't happen by scr*w up, mistake or carelessness).

http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/

FarFarAway
06-05-16, 08:44
I post on SA and tell the women I am married. They decide. Seems not to make a big difference to many of them. Also, I never post my true net worth. Always put it low. So if there is an interest from the women, even with a married guy with a smaller net worth. Its jackpot time hehe.

GG.Thanks, Yeah, I agree with that. I thought posting a big net worth would just invite true gold diggers instead of SBs. Some SBs may have the fantasy the arrangement might turn long-term, but take half my advertised net worth and give it to my SO and I am much less attractive. One SB profile I read recently derided 'the number of guys around here who say they are millionaires. ' Of course, I am in Orange County, and it is one of the richest places in the US (well, most expensive property). She figured they were inflating the sugar to catch more flies, I guess. But seriously, if you have gotten to a stage in life where you can consider indulging in this little activity, you are likely to have a retirement fund that hits 7 figs.

I messaged a few profiles that didn't respond and I certainly thought one reason might be being married. You also see a few women's profiles that say 'no married'. That's fine. The link in my SB intelligence post also says that married guys are considered by SBs to be good SDs. So, hey, maybe my status is helping me.

FarFarAway
06-05-16, 08:58
Unless you have to show I'd to get tested, just make up a Monger name and address and use your GV number. YOU control the anonymity that way!

Other than that, ask the clinic about their HIPPA policies. It is illegal to release medical information without consent. (not that it doesn't happen by scr*w up, mistake or carelessness).

http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/Yeah, my exact question was about showing I'd. The testing is a service offered at Planned Parenthood, and I would be comfortable going to them (in another county where I don't reside). I just don't want to give my home address. I have a burner phone.

Long, long ago, before HIV, I BBFSed an escort in San Mateo and got urethritis. I went to the county public health for treatment and that was totally anonymous. However, things may have changed regarding STDs. Contact tracing can be important if you *are* infected with something.

Anyone ever ask their SBs if they have had Gardasil? That's the vaccine vs. HPV. It causes cervical cancer in women, and throat cancer in men who have gone down on them. I admit to having eaten a lot of p**ssy in my time, and this is a worry for my 'old' age (like someone who smoked, I guess). I ain't quitting, though.

Lebruno
06-05-16, 10:55
It's not Father's Day yet unless you are in a different planet. LOL.

There's a girl on SA (Beachbabe and some digits) who has one profile photo *with her dad* - what do you think the chances are that she has issues? Also, it's Father's Day tomorrow. Sure to raise some feelings that we might benefit from.

HollywoodGuy
06-05-16, 21:40
It's free at the hollywood location. Yes they take your name. But you can't beat free. And very friendly, professional and clean. Unlike some places. Also test results are all retrieved online. Only positive results would require them to call you. Since I started going there a few years ago, I haven't gone anywhere else.

https://healthvana.com/

FarFarAway
06-06-16, 10:28
It's not Father's Day yet unless you are in a different planet. LOL.My bad. Don't know where that came from. Sorry all. It's still coming up, and likely an opportunity, from the psychological perspective. They may have daddy issues. I have daughter issues. LOL.

FarFarAway
06-06-16, 10:34
It's free at the hollywood location. Yes they take your name. But you can't beat free. And very friendly, professional and clean. Unlike some places. Also test results are all retrieved online. Only positive results would require them to call you. Since I started going there a few years ago, I haven't gone anywhere else.

https://healthvana.com/Quite the resource. That site is overarching, and you can search for local clinics. Don't know that this shows they won't ask for I'd, though. Searching in my neck of the woods hits all kinds of places. County health, Planned Parenthood, etc. , who may have different policies. Free is fine, but this is already an expensive hobby, so more important is anonymous.

XxBullXx
06-06-16, 15:58
I post on SA and tell the women I am married. They decide. Seems not to make a big difference to many of them. Also, I never post my true net worth. Always put it low. So if there is an interest from the women, even with a married guy with a smaller net worth. Its jackpot time hehe.

GG.Worked for me!

HollywoodGuy
06-07-16, 16:29
I got a current list of 10 POTS. Average age 20.5, average height 5'4", average weight 110. They are 60% black, with one white, one latina and two mixed. Anytime I think I am going to go too far outside my comfort zone (and it happens sometimes), I have to remind myself that this is really where I need to be most of the time to be happy.I managed to see one of my POTS so far. A 5' and 95 lb mixed girl. We agreed to a no sex no money date at my place. She stayed for about 4 hours. The first two we just talked and got a carry out but the last two we got physical and got to feel enough of each other to know there was some real chemistry. It was a lot of fun and I am 100% sure she will be back. Total expenses were .4 for the uber, .2 for the meal and .0 in sugar.

My little freshman has been coming around here and there. So far we have done everything but actually fuck. Total sugar spent so far has been .1 after 4 dates, plus a $ in ubers.

HollywoodGuy
06-08-16, 01:11
Talked to the tiny mixed girl today. She seemed pretty happy with our M&G so I guess I will see her again soon. My little freshman soon to be a sophomore dropped by after work and we finally had sex. And we agreed the allowance would begin. She is no porn star like my ATF but she is a sweet nice girl with crazy daddy needs. There really are a boat load of new girls on SA. Mostly college girls on summer break, hoping to get a break.

HollywoodGuy
06-08-16, 02:33
Ten dollars for an uber pool at 11 pm from santa monica to hollywood? How do these guys make any money? Its better than a second car. Forget about the one hour RT drive. Soon I can just cuddle up to my sophomore and go to sleep.

SupDaddy
06-08-16, 12:16
I managed to see one of my POTS so far. A 5' and 95 lb mixed girl. We agreed to a no sex no money date at my place. She stayed for about 4 hours. The first two we just talked and got a carry out but the last two we got physical and got to feel enough of each other to know there was some real chemistry. It was a lot of fun and I am 100% sure she will be back. Total expenses were .4 for the uber, .2 for the meal and .0 in sugar.

My little freshman has been coming around here and there. So far we have done everything but actually fuck. Total sugar spent so far has been .1 after 4 dates, plus a $ in ubers.Hey HG, have you ever had any problems with women knowing your home residence? Crazy fatal attraction types or jealous boyfriend / hubby / biological daddy coming with a gun. What's your take on preventing possible problems or consequences?

HollywoodGuy
06-08-16, 22:09
Hey HG, have you ever had any problems with women knowing your home residence? Crazy fatal attraction types or jealous boyfriend / hubby / biological daddy coming with a gun. What's your take on preventing possible problems or consequences?Most girls know where I live. I have had one stalker. And she was bonafide crazy. I had LE remove her from my home. She barricaded herself in the bathroom. That didn't last too long once they got here. Once a girl stole a company check from my office and tried to cash it for 5 k. She came within two hours of being arrested by LE. But narrowly escaped due to the money never actually reaching her account. That girl admitted to the fraud, but I guess the law, according to bank officials was that it had to go past 2 pm of the day she tried depositing the check before it could be reported. This was bank policy. She said I would have never pressed charges, but it was the bank that was pressing the charges, not me. And this was a girl from a pretty well off family. She drove a new BMW and only wore designer everything. But there was criminal activity in her family, mostly fraud of one sort or another (which she bragged about), so I guess she thought she knew what she was doing.

Certainly I have had a few boyfriends and husbands calling me wanting to know why was my number on their girls cell phone. Any threats of physical violence were all talk. And I can only think of one or two of those. I have never knowingly dated a girl with a BF or husband except in civi dating. In sugar dating I stick to the single girls. But some are cheaters. Actually my last UTR did get pregnant and that's why I stopped seeing her. She claims her BF didn't know she was pro-ing around. I have met a few girls real dads, and one girl told me she had to break up because her dad did find out, but just told her to stop seeing me, and she did. So all in all, not a lot really. And this covers the last 10 years. But I am single and try to date girls that know what they are doing and are not UTR's or gold diggers. Those criminal incidents I mentioned were those types. My advice is to stick with NP's. My current tiny new girl/pot is a school teacher. And my sophomore lives in a more expensive home on a higher hill than I do. So I been playing it pretty safe.

The one exclusion to all this was I once was at my ATF's home and some young guy walked right in just after us doing the deed. He looked at me, then looked at her, then decked her. He then proceeded to wait outside for me to leave. She claims it was a jealous x from before we met. And I never heard a word about it after.

SupDaddy
06-08-16, 22:32
Most girls know where I live. I have had one stalker. And she was bonafide crazy. I had the LAPD remove her from my home. She barricaded herself in the bathroom. That didn't last too long once they got here. Once a girl stole a company check from my office and tried to cash it for 5 k. She came within two hours of being arrested by LAPD. But narrowly escaped due to the money never actually reaching her account. That girl admitted to the fraud, but I guess the law, according to bank officials was that it had to go past 2 pm of the day she tried depositing the check before it could be reported. This was bank policy. She said I would have never pressed charges, but it was the bank that was pressing the charges, not me. And this was a girl from a pretty well off family. She drove a new BMW and only wore designer everything. But there was criminal activity in her family, mostly bank fraud of one sort or another, so I guess she thought she knew what she was doing. Certainly I have had a few boyfriends and husbands calling me wanting to know why was my number on their girls cell phone. Any threats of physical violence were all talk. And I can only think of one or two of those. I have never knowingly dated a girl with a BF or husband except in civi dating. In sugar dating I stick to the single girls. But some are cheaters. Actually my last UTR did get pregnant and that's why I stopped seeing her. She claims her BF didn't know she was pro-ing around. I have met a few girls real dads, and one girl told me she had to break up because her dad did find out, but just told her to stop seeing me, and she did. So all in all, not a lot really. And this covers the last 10 years. But I am single and try to date girls that know what they are doing and are not UTR's or gold diggers. Those criminal incidents I mentioned were those types. My advice is to stick with NP's. My current tiny new girl/pot is a school teacher. And my sophomore lives in a more expensive home than I do. So I been playing it pretty safe.

The one exclusion to all this was I once was at my ATF's home and some young guy walked right in just after us doing the deed. He looked at me, then looked at her, then decked her. He then proceeded to wait outside for me to leave. She claims it was a jealous x from before we met. And I never heard a word about it after.Thanks for sharing HG. It looks like you've had a few, but not many bad experiences. I can see the advantage of having them come to you in saving $$ in hotel costs and the time and effort of picking them up. It's like ordering pizza; easy sex right to your door and then she leaves.

HollywoodGuy
06-09-16, 00:10
Thanks for sharing HG. It looks like you've had a few, but not many bad experiences. I can see the advantage of having them come to you in saving $$ in hotel costs and the time and effort of picking them up. It's like ordering pizza; easy sex right to your door and then she leaves.Uber alles has a whole new meaning my friend.

HollywoodGuy
06-09-16, 00:11
Thanks for sharing HG. It looks like you've had a few, but not many bad experiences. I can see the advantage of having them come to you in saving $$ in hotel costs and the time and effort of picking them up. It's like ordering pizza; easy sex right to your door and then she leaves.I know plenty of married folk that have seen a lot worse in their relationship. That's real drama.

SupDaddy
06-09-16, 12:25
I know plenty of married folk that have seen a lot worse in their relationship. That's real drama.Can I ask how you handled the boyfriends calling you or what you said when you met their real daddies? It may help one of us when we face that situation.

Thanks HG.

DocOck
06-09-16, 14:59
Most girls know where I live. I have had one stalker. And she was bonafide crazy. I had LE remove her from my home. She barricaded herself in the bathroom. That didn't last too long once they got here. Once a girl stole a company check from my office and tried to cash it for 5 k. She came within two hours of being arrested by LE. But narrowly escaped due to the money never actually reaching her account. That girl admitted to the fraud, but I guess the law, according to bank officials was that it had to go past 2 pm of the day she tried depositing the check before it could be reported. This was bank policy. She said I would have never pressed charges, but it was the bank that was pressing the charges, not me. And this was a girl from a pretty well off family. She drove a new BMW and only wore designer everything. But there was criminal activity in her family, mostly fraud of one sort or another (which she bragged about), so I guess she thought she knew what she was doing.

Certainly I have had a few boyfriends and husbands calling me wanting to know why was my number on their girls cell phone. Any threats of physical violence were all talk. And I can only think of one or two of those. I have never knowingly dated a girl with a BF or husband except in civi dating. In sugar dating I stick to the single girls. But some are cheaters. Actually my last UTR did get pregnant and that's why I stopped seeing her. She claims her BF didn't know she was pro-ing around. I have met a few girls real dads, and one girl told me she had to break up because her dad did find out, but just told her to stop seeing me, and she did. So all in all, not a lot really. And this covers the last 10 years. But I am single and try to date girls that know what they are doing and are not UTR's or gold diggers. Those criminal incidents I mentioned were those types. My advice is to stick with NP's. My current tiny new girl/pot is a school teacher. And my sophomore lives in a more expensive home on a higher hill than I do. So I been playing it pretty safe.

The one exclusion to all this was I once was at my ATF's home and some young guy walked right in just after us doing the deed. He looked at me, then looked at her, then decked her. He then proceeded to wait outside for me to leave. She claims it was a jealous x from before we met. And I never heard a word about it after.Jesus, that sounds like a lot of annoying / stressful situations. I've had more than a few girls over at my place, but I'm pretty paranoid. I either pick them up myself or if I send an uber, I give them an address around the corner and meet them on the street. Of course, they could always whip out their phone and check google maps, but I'd like to think it's a little extra security. I also make sure that nothing with my real name or address is easily visible (mail, paperwork, magazines, etc.).

John HandCock
06-09-16, 16:32
Can I ask how you handled the boyfriends calling you or what you said when you met their real daddies? It may help one of us when we face that situation.

Thanks HG.This is no different than how you would handle it in real life. IMHO if your doing a friends daughter one deserves to get ass kicked. This isn't rocket science.

HollywoodGuy
06-09-16, 16:32
Can I ask how you handled the boyfriends calling you or what you said when you met their real daddies? It may help one of us when we face that situation.

Thanks HG.Boyfriends that just rant and rave or threaten rarely do anything else.A few times guys have called crying to me that one of my x's was a drama queen or that she wasn't paying enough attention to them and what should he do about it. The dads or moms that met me were not always the best parents or were just tired of the ongoing expenses. If I was willing to step in (and spend money), more power to me, and less responsibility for them. But whenever you meet any girl for the first time, unless you are absolutely convinced that they are on the up and up, meet them in a public place first and then go from there.

FarFarAway
06-09-16, 20:01
I tend to be cautious, but I am worrying about the girl taking down my license tag when we meet and keeping that in her hip pocket. Therefore, I purchased a 2015 tag for California on EBay. I will swap that onto my car when I go to M&G. I know I don't have the current sticker, but my observation is that the enforcement of traffic laws is pretty lax here, and I expect I can get away with it for a few miles drive to the meeting spot. I don't have a front plate even though I am supposed to, and no one says boo (well actually, once I got a fix-it ticket for this, the CHP saying it was b / c they use the front plate for tolls if your transponder fails).

HollywoodGuy
06-10-16, 05:16
Can I revisit "You will rarely sate a girl that favorites you" - was that a misprint / spellcheck error? Literally, I will never satisfy a girl who favorites me? Like, she is insatiable? Is that a good or bad thing? Or did you mean that I will rarely meet a girl who favorites me?Replace the s with a d.

Geneva Guy
06-10-16, 13:21
Met a potential at the mall for coffee, she was into big eye contact and holding my hand (not me holding hers). I thought. Maybe this could be good (1/2 columbian, 1/2 white).

Got home and got an email asking for $500/ meeting. I said "nope". So we will see, but at this point, unless I can get her way down to $100-150 she aint seeing any of my gifts.

Any advice from the board how you guys handle GPS requests?

GG.

HollywoodGuy
06-10-16, 21:20
Met a potential at the mall for coffee, she was into big eye contact and holding my hand (not me holding hers). I thought. Maybe this could be good (1/2 columbian, 1/2 white).

Got home and got an email asking for $500/ meeting. I said "nope". So we will see, but at this point, unless I can get her way down to $100-150 she aint seeing any of my gifts.

Any advice from the board how you guys handle GPS requests?

GG.This why I always talk about the allowance up front. My time is worth a lot. I can't imagine meeting a girl with no clue what to expect.

Galaxxxy69
06-10-16, 21:54
Hey Guys just to get feedback.

What would you consider an average allowance for a sb. 100 per visit? Has anyone tried a "Monthly" allowance for unlimited visits or say twice per week? Just wondering the experience here since sometimes the numbers change.

Lebruno
06-11-16, 02:45
Valid sticker in one thing but can't the cops write a ticket for driving with an incorrect license plate as well?

I tend to be cautious, but I am worrying about the girl taking down my license tag when we meet and keeping that in her hip pocket. Therefore, I purchased a 2015 tag for California on EBay. I will swap that onto my car when I go to M&G. I know I don't have the current sticker, but my observation is that the enforcement of traffic laws is pretty lax here, and I expect I can get away with it for a few miles drive to the meeting spot. I don't have a front plate even though I am supposed to, and no one says boo (well actually, once I got a fix-it ticket for this, the CHP saying it was b / c they use the front plate for tolls if your transponder fails).

HollywoodGuy
06-11-16, 05:18
Valid sticker in one thing but can't the cops write a ticket for driving with an incorrect license plate as well?Its not a ticket. Its actually a jailable offence. Not something you ever want to do.

John HandCock
06-11-16, 09:42
Its not a ticket. Its actually a jailable offence. Not something you ever want to do.Agreed, most states allow for ticket to be issued or towed and arrested. Depending on LEO having a good or bad day.

FarFarAway
06-11-16, 20:40
Its not a ticket. Its actually a jailable offence. Not something you ever want to do.So what's the alternative?

FarFarAway
06-11-16, 21:07
I have been learning at the feet of the masters here.

I took the posted HG intro letter and adapted it for my own purposes. I have contacted a lot of girls on SA, but I particularly used a letter modeled on his for profiles that were brief or otherwise inscrutable (but invariably young, <22, and hot). I received no productive responses. One girl even sniped about my 'cut-and-paste' message. Maybe she reads this thread and knew where some of the wording came from. I really did adapt it, and I know how to write, but I kept the attitude. My lesson. That letter works for HG because it goes with him and whatever is on his profile. I am a different person, a lot less aggressive I imagine. And my approach to them didn't go with me. One big difference. I am married. So, go on out there HG and nail all those who blew me off. I have to be satisfied with those who did respond, to different types of approaches. All appealing in one way or another and all nubile.

I haven't even M&G yet, but I am already overjoyed with this scene. This is unlike anything I have ever experienced, and I have been mongering for 35 years. There clearly are UTRs and flat-out escorts using SA (contacted me), but there's so much other quality horny p* I don't know why anyone would bother with them.

FarFarAway
06-11-16, 21:53
I need some pointers to generate cash without alerting the SO. I have long been a devotee of Benjamins, but pulling enough cash for a SB out of the bank account / ATM is going to raise? S. I have some investment accounts I can access, but that is also risky. A SO long ago found a credit card charge for a dating site on a statement, and I barely kept a lid on it. Generating a lot of cash discreetly is hard. I have found the OneVanilla card a great way to untraceably pay for stuff, but you still have to have cash to buy them.

John HandCock
06-12-16, 09:24
So what's the alternative?No alternative but to run legal registration unless you want to take the chance. Now if you would happen to have a buddy that dealed in cars and would let you use his dealer tags that might work.

HollywoodGuy
06-12-16, 11:11
I saw my ATF yesterday. But a couple of hours after I got home, this UTR hit me up that I had just met the day before online (her first day on SA). It was Saturday night so I thought what the hell. I had been txting her since Friday, and she sent me a lot of pics, so I knew she was going to be a little trashy, a little sexy and maybe some fun. Even though she was workin me, I also know how this game is played. You've got to try new girls out because you just never know when you are going to get lucky. It's exactly how I found my last awesome UTR. Just pure dumb luck that led to almost 40 dates.

So I took the chance and ubered her over and back (.25 RT). She told me earlier she was a soon to be x stripper, so I knew MMMV and she did end up having more than a few rules. In spite of her rules (which she relayed with a beautiful smile & perky attitude) we found a way to at least get me my $ worth. She actually was a very pretty latina with sexy slender legs, a very cute ass and bigger than I needed real titties. A late twenties MILF that must have been really stunning at 20. Just a little mom pouch, and a little rushed, but I still got an hour out of her (not sure how, as it seemed to go pretty fast).

Her winning smile and stripper social skills were just enough to keep me interested and get me off. I most likely won't see her again but she is a possible go to girl if I'm feeling desperate. She would have to really lighten up a bit on the rules to get to date two. She tried to make up for the not anything goes sex (with a few kinky moves). But I would definitely have to have a talk with her about a couple of things just to get to that second date. She said she liked to drink, so maybe that would loosen things up a bit. It would probably be easier to just try out the next POT on my list. I have a lot more, so no shortage of possibilities.

I also got a call from a guilty x yesterday. She was offering me multiple make-good dates (for some past advances) so I know I am going to be trying her out soon enough to see if we still have any chemistry left. We used to have some pretty hot times. She is an NP and pretty much a loner type. And she is also a CMT so I will get to enjoy her massage skills as well. I don't go to MP's but I can appreciate how a good massage can lead to some good sex. And that was always our MO in the past. Mutual massage leading to a lot more, with some good kissing and daddy talk. And she is the likes to hang out type. Which I can appreciate from time to time.

BeardedMan67
06-12-16, 16:40
Have been trading messages for months with this girl from SA. She lives 50 miles away. I would message her on the site and than not hear back from her. After my subscription would expire, a message would pop up, but couldn't read it. I only subscribe when I need a new SB. Finally saw on one of the posts here that SA would give you a free week if you had problems when they changed their website several months ago. I sent a complaint in than,but didn't hear back. Last week I emailed them again and they gave me a free week. Got on the site and was able to finally get this hot 20 year old Latinas number. We started texting--she is not a timely texter. She wanted 300 and I countered with 150, but weren't having any luck. I finally suggested we do a BJ for 80 and see if we clicked. Finally got it set up for this afternoon. Met her at a truck stop. She hopped in my truck and we drove to a RV park attached to the truck stop. Pulled into a deserted space and talked for about 5 minutes. Had her get in the back seat and she was out of her clothes in 30 seconds. Nice firm Body. Small tits. Long black hair and nice big lips. Started making out. I got undressed and she went right to work sucking. Put my fingers in her pussy as she sucked away. Beautiful view of her body on all fours while I held her hair! Had her stop once or twice so I would last longer. Doesn't want to swallow yet. She is still fixated on 300 per session. Ok with just BJ for agreed upon amount. Told her I couldn't do that much. Told her about my past arrangements-- she is going to think about it. I am hoping I got her hooked on the cash flow and the forbidden / fun of a discreet hookup. We shall see!

Lebruno
06-12-16, 21:05
Couple alternatives. Try using a rental car. Using Priceline I've been able to get rental cars as cheap as $10 per day. But again, just so you're aware, with Priceline you'll be using a credit card trail.

Or, you can park the car little away from where your SB could see it and if you need to take her for a ride in your car just make sure you keep her fully engaged and interested and doesn't get a second to blink her eyes over to the registration plate. LOL.

So what's the alternative?

ArnCali13
06-12-16, 22:36
I have always been curious about SA site, so few weeks ago, I subscribed to it. I have emailed, texted, Skype, got few pics and videos in exchanged for e-gift cards. Earlier, I was chatting to this one girl, agreed on the price for NSA arrangement and I told her I can give her 100 for each meeting, she wanted 300 and told her no. She told me that I can't find the dirtiest and nastiest hooker for 100 on the street. My questions is, what is the average cost / allowance to give to a girl for each time we meet? For 100 I can get me a good HE massage. Thank you for your comment / reply.

DocOck
06-13-16, 14:41
I have always been curious about SA site, so few weeks ago, I subscribed to it. I have emailed, texted, Skype, got few pics and videos in exchanged for e-gift cards. Earlier, I was chatting to this one girl, agreed on the price for NSA arrangement and I told her I can give her 100 for each meeting, she wanted 300 and told her no. She told me that I can't find the dirtiest and nastiest hooker for 100 on the street. My questions is, what is the average cost / allowance to give to a girl for each time we meet? For 100 I can get me a good HE massage. Thank you for your comment / reply.Pay what you think is worth it. 100 per date is the standard that some people have set and have been successful with, while others may pay more. I usually start at 100 but depending on circumstances I've gone as high as 400. Is 400 a lot, especially when you can book a really hot escort 250? Maybe, but a 400 girl I saw a few times looked like she came straight out of a music video, let me fuck her bareback multiple times a night and would sleep over so we could have more sex in the morning. Felt completely worth it to me. I've also had a model come over and we agreed to 300 -- she ended up being annoying and the sex was awful. Definitely should have stuck to my guns on that one.

DropFrame
06-13-16, 17:32
Found a new place to look for sugar babies. You won't believe it until you look. Craigslist Resumes.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/res/5633391374.html
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/res/5623225367.html

Lots of women looking for work. You just have to approach them carefully. (Well, not the ones above but others).

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5602931719.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5627825428.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/res/5621617499.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/res/5628094283.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/res/5633945761.html
http://ventura.craigslist.org/res/5626705973.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5624772802.html

FarFarAway
06-14-16, 01:44
I just had my first M&G. A 22 yo who told me she is Filipina. Been here 6 months. In some ways a wet dream, super cute, petite, with braces even. As I thought about it, though, I realized there is lots of sex tourism in the Philipines, and many go overseas to be bar girls. So, what's the take of experienced SDs on these types of girls?

Mondo72
06-14-16, 04:00
Found a new place to look for sugar babies. You won't believe it until you look. Craigslist Resumes.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/res/5633391374.html
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/res/5623225367.html

Lots of women looking for work. You just have to approach them carefully. (Well, not the ones above but others).

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5602931719.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5627825428.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/res/5621617499.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/res/5628094283.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/res/5633945761.html
http://ventura.craigslist.org/res/5626705973.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/res/5624772802.htmlHey DropF,

Nice Sherlock work, just wonder have you or are planning to hit any of these gals? Let us know.

BTW, the gal from 1000 Oaks seemed pretty hot to me. Let us know if you make contact with her.

Mondo.

HollywoodGuy
06-14-16, 12:44
I just had my first M&G. A 22 yo who told me she is Filipina. Been here 6 months. In some ways a wet dream, super cute, petite, with braces even. As I thought about it, though, I realized there is lots of sex tourism in the Philipines, and many go overseas to be bar girls. So, what's the take of experienced SDs on these types of girls?If you are worried. Use a condom until you see her test results.

FarFarAway
06-14-16, 15:49
I am seeking pointers from other attached SDs. Since the SO is a stay-at-home mom, there are limitations to what can be at my home and where it can be. I am seeing that the incriminating 'stuff' adds up. Gift cards, vanilla cards, lots of Benjamins, burner, etc. I have *everything* related to this activity on one flash drive. If I ever need to dispose of it, not only erasing but getting out a hammer destroys all evidence. I almost always have that flash drive with me, discreetly. Otherwise, it's hidden. Using a browser that leaves no traces on whichever computer I am using (home or office).

I don't know how to best handle the burner. It is off anytime it is in the house, and set to silent at all times. Is it better to have it in a good hiding place in the house (which likely also means pretty inaccessible) or to say hide it in my car? If the SO ever decided to search the car, with few spots, it would be easily found, and of course it has everything. Digits, texts, times / days.

FarFarAway
06-14-16, 15:51
If you are worried. Use a condom until you see her test results.Agreed, but I like to DATY, especially with the young ones, and you can still get HSV doing that. Yeah, guess I just have to get and insist on a test.

Large Ess
06-14-16, 18:34
So the 39 Caucasian continued to text me and I held firm. I was willing to go higher for her because of a number of factors, but there was no way I was going to drop $$$ again. I figured from what I have learned from other women on the SA site, that I am a find and if women are looking for more that cold cash, I have an advantage. Because she continued to text me, I had a pretty good idea, she wasn't getting a whole lot of offers for her amount.

Finally she agrees to my pricepoint and my level of fun. She wants a certain drink and wants expensive vodka, which she then acquiesces to a reasonably priced one, a pattern that develops of her asking for one thing and settling for something else.

She has borrowed a car and gets to my house too early. She gets pretty wasted and looks at my mail. The sex was awesome but she is too unpredictable to deal with in my house. She has an incredible body and likes crazy sex so I would be willing to see her again at her place or at a hotel but her price is already double what I am used to and with a hotel, it would be even higher. Meanwhile I have started to see a very cute 24 year old who comes like crazy is in my pricepoint range, (the last time she visited, we went to the drive-in with no gift given) and is NOT crazy.

HollywoodGuy
06-14-16, 22:22
Agreed, but I like to DATY, especially with the young ones, and you can still get HSV doing that. Yeah, guess I just have to get and insist on a test.And remember you can only get an HSV test privately (meaning paid clinic). Not at most free clinics as they do not test for it unless there are symptoms including at PP. Also the transference rate of HSV2 to the oral area is extremely uncommon (but not impossible). And vise versa. If you are that worried, just ask the girl if she ever had an HSV2 (herpes) breakout.

Lebruno
06-14-16, 23:18
Here's my 2 cents. Get rid of the Flash Drive. Its very risky if your SO gets to it. Anything that you have on the Flash Drive you can easily store, retrieve from the cloud. Many options from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc. Likewise, do not store any data on the burner phone. Just save what you need to the cloud and delete it on the physical phone. That way, even if found, there won't be any incrementing evidence. It does help to have a smartphone for the burner so you can easily access data to and from the Cloud. If you want to keep the costs low you can get a used smartphone for less than 100 bucks on eBay or amazon. You don't really need to buy a data plan if you can access internet over wifi.

I am seeking pointers from other attached SDs. Since the SO is a stay-at-home mom, there are limitations to what can be at my home and where it can be. I am seeing that the incriminating 'stuff' adds up. Gift cards, vanilla cards, lots of Benjamins, burner, etc. I have *everything* related to this activity on one flash drive. If I ever need to dispose of it, not only erasing but getting out a hammer destroys all evidence. I almost always have that flash drive with me, discreetly. Otherwise, it's hidden. Using a browser that leaves no traces on whichever computer I am using (home or office).

I don't know how to best handle the burner. It is off anytime it is in the house, and set to silent at all times. Is it better to have it in a good hiding place in the house (which likely also means pretty inaccessible) or to say hide it in my car? If the SO ever decided to search the car, with few spots, it would be easily found, and of course it has everything. Digits, texts, times / days.

FarFarAway
06-15-16, 01:26
So the 39 Caucasian continued to text me and I held firm. I was willing to go higher for her because of a number of factors, but there was no way I was going to drop $$$ again. I figured from what I have learned from other women on the SA site, that I am a find and if women are looking for more that cold cash, I have an advantage. Because she continued to text me, I had a pretty good idea, she wasn't getting a whole lot of offers for her amount.

Finally she agrees to my pricepoint and my level of fun. She wants a certain drink and wants expensive vodka, which she then acquiesces to a reasonably priced one, a pattern that develops of her asking for one thing and settling for something else.

She has borrowed a car and gets to my house too early. She gets pretty wasted and looks at my mail. The sex was awesome but she is too unpredictable to deal with in my house. She has an incredible body and likes crazy sex so I would be willing to see her again at her place or at a hotel but her price is already double what I am used to and with a hotel, it would be even higher. Meanwhile I have started to see a very cute 24 year old who comes like crazy is in my pricepoint range, (the last time she visited, we went to the drive-in with no gift given) and is NOT crazy.Is 'went to the drive-in' a euphemism of SDs I don't know?

FarFarAway
06-15-16, 01:29
Here's my 2 cents. Get rid of the Flash Drive. Its very risky if your SO gets to it. Anything that you have on the Flash Drive you can easily store, retrieve from the cloud. Many options from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc. Likewise, do not store any data on the burner phone. Just save what you need to the cloud and delete it on the physical phone. That way, even if found, there won't be any incrementing evidence. It does help to have a smartphone for the burner so you can easily access data to and from the Cloud. If you want to keep the costs low you can get a used smartphone for less than 100 bucks on eBay or amazon. You don't really need to buy a data plan if you can access internet over wifi.First, I appreciate the guidance. I know nothing about the cloud though. Best way to learn? And isn't there a paper trail for an EBay purchase? Can I get a smartphone burner that's totally anonymous?

HollywoodGuy
06-15-16, 03:43

She has borrowed a car and gets to my house too early. She gets pretty wasted and looks at my mail. The sex was awesome but she is too unpredictable to deal with in my house. She has an incredible body and likes crazy sex so I would be willing to see her again at her place or at a hotel but her price is already double what I am used to and with a hotel, it would be even higher. Meanwhile I have started to see a very cute 24 year old who comes like crazy is in my pricepoint range, (the last time she visited, we went to the drive-in with no gift given) and is NOT crazy.The older they are the bigger their bills are going to be and they already have a certain amount of stuff. The younger they are the more "stuff" they are going to need, but with most likely smaller bills to pay.

La808
06-15-16, 13:25
So I've decided to look into the SB thing, thanks to the great feedback on this forum by you longtime veterans of this stuff. I've looked into SA and was wondering how that is going for some of you who have an SO like I do. For SA, do you need to upgrade and pay to have any type of success?