PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37

StevenWalker
01-17-24, 22:52
What's ABG stand for?Asian Baby Girl.

Think blonde hair, big eyelashes, boba, tattos, Teslas, brown pussies / assholes.

My kryptonite.

JoeMahma
01-17-24, 22:59
SA truly still hits like it did 3-4 years ago. Might take a little bit more work but I still manage to get 7/8's for little to no allowance. Just managed to start meeting up with an Italian girl who's I've been meeting 2-3 x a week for 1500 monthly.Is it this Italian girl? https://members.seeking.com/member/f50ad693-b969-4c60-bab9-ddda2658a77e Curious how she looks like for that kinda allowance.

StudBucket
01-18-24, 01:51
SA truly still hits like it did 3-4 years ago. Might take a little bit more work but I still manage to get 7/8's for little to no allowance. Just managed to start meeting up with an Italian girl who's I've been meeting 2-3 x a week for 1500 monthly.Please explain how you get this low of a rate. Is this something you just throw out there. I have been on SA for almost 4 years and most 7 to 8 s are asking 400-600 per date and have yet to find cheaper. So if you do the math, at!,500 per month meet 10 times per months that only $150 per meet. I find this truly astonishing and almost hard to believe that girls go for this amount as an allowance.

Chupacabra
01-18-24, 03:17
SA truly still hits like it did 3-4 years ago. Might take a little bit more work but I still manage to get 7/8's for little to no allowance. Just managed to start meeting up with an Italian girl who's I've been meeting 2-3 x a week for 1500 monthly.Can you link me to what you consider a 7-8? Not one of your current babies nut just an example. I have run into nothing but GPS 600+ and most of what I would call hotties are asking 1 k. I'm not ugly so I'm wondering how you guys do it. LOL.

UnknownSD
01-18-24, 11:17
Please explain how you get this low of a rate. Is this something you just throw out there. I have been on SA for almost 4 years and most 7 to 8 s are asking 400-600 per date and have yet to find cheaper. So if you do the math, at!,500 per month meet 10 times per months that only $150 per meet. I find this truly astonishing and almost hard to believe that girls go for this amount as an allowance.The only way that this can play out is that the SBs were scammed, defrauded, manipulated, and played. There's no way an SB will accept a $125-187 per meet range. They are not complete idiots and stupid. Why would they have sex with an old SD for just merely an average of $150? Of course not. I just met with an Argentina girl and she told me her previous SD scammed her for almost 3 months. The SD gave her nearly a fraction of what he promised to give. She was completely defrauded and scammed and now she's broke. It is these fake / salt SDs that have diminished the supply pool of SBs, not COVID-19 or social media. People go where the money is. If there is no money to be made, they go elsewhere. If an SB is spending 2-3 x a week meeting with an SD for only $1500, how can she survive in this inflated economy? It is these fake / salt SDs that have ruined it all for all the real SDs and they complain about why there are fewer girls now.

FarFarAway
01-18-24, 12:10
The idea that a guy who has gotten a great setup w / someone would share her profile on this site so she could be bombarded with a hundred sleazy messages is laughable. How do you get this sort of an attractive deal? You work for it, in how you approach a girl, and how you contribute non-monetarily to her.

Guys who complain about GPS the strongest here, I would wager, are those who are pitching specific sugar amounts in the first or early messages in contacting a girl. If you want something that is at a good price point and sustainable, you have to pay your dues w / a girl. Those who ignore this advice will be disappointed. That is unless they truly look like a movie star and have incomparable bedroom skills.

Lexx1
01-18-24, 13:51
Can you link me to what you consider a 7-8? Not one of your current babies nut just an example. I have run into nothing but GPS 600+ and most of what I would call hotties are asking 1 k. I'm not ugly so I'm wondering how you guys do it. LOL.Don't think it really matters what his 7/8 is. Even if it's a 6 in your eyes. That's still a good looking girl. Not all my girls are 8, 9 or 10. I have some that are 5 or 6, that is still a cute girl. With girls that are pretty homely looking and overweight on Seeking having GPS. The scoring system goes out the door!

I'd rather have a 5, 6 or 7 that is inexpensive and a freak in bed. Than an expensive 8, 9 or 10 that is a pillow princess and a dead fish in bed. Hot looks aren't always everything. It doesn't always equate to a better performance in bed. I've had some dead fish hot girls in bed that were not worth the high dollar.

As long as he's getting a freak in bed that drains his nuts well. That's really all that matters. Especially at that great price.

Chupacabra
01-18-24, 14:06
Don't think it really matters what his 7/8 is. Even if it's a 6 in your eyes. That's still a good looking girl. Not all my girls are 8, 9 or 10. I have some that are 5 or 6, that is still a cute girl. With girls that are pretty homely looking and overweight on Seeking having GPS. The scoring system goes out the door!

I'd rather have a 5, 6 or 7 that is inexpensive and a freak in bed. Than an expensive 8, 9 or 10 that is a pillow princess and a dead fish in bed. Hot looks aren't always everything. It doesn't always equate to a better performance in bed. I've had some dead fish hot girls in bed that were not worth the high dollar.

As long as he's getting a freak in bed that drains his nuts well. That's really all that matters. Especially at that great price.Yeah for sure, I don't throw shade on anybody's taste in women. I just want to see what he's able to negotiate down to $150/ visit or $1,500/ mo so I can calibrate what I'm chasing. It's just a helpful data point.

Lexx1
01-18-24, 14:21
Yeah for sure, I don't throw shade on anybody's taste in women. I just want to see what he's able to negotiate down to $150/ visit or $1,500/ mo so I can calibrate what I'm chasing. It's just a helpful data point.The appeal in his negotiations to the girl is most likely the 1500. The girl is not seeing it as only 150 per meet or so. She sees 1500 and it's great for her. And he broke it down to her most likely they have to see each other a certain number of times per week. The risk here is if he's giving the money at the beginning of the month. He's trusting that she'll hold up her end. She could easily bounce and he's out that money. I don't do monthly or weekly allowances. I prefer PPM because it keeps us both honest. She gets something and I do too.

And again doesn't matter what the girl looks like. As long as she's cute / pretty and with a good / great body. For me as long as the girl has a natural great body and the face is at least acceptable. Then I'm down for it. Great in bed, great body, decent face minimum. I'm good to go.

StevenWalker
01-19-24, 00:57
Holy fuck I think I'm in love.

HappyJob
01-19-24, 02:47
Holy fuck I think I'm in love.LOL careful she's been inseminated.

UnknownSD
01-19-24, 11:47
Loverrgirll: She's an Indian / Middle Eastern girl, forgot exactly where, in her late 20's back on SA with a new profile. She's been on SA for many years now with different profiles and usernames. Her profile pic is fake. That's some other model's pic. She's not attractive at all. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 7. She's asking for 1 k ppm, condom only.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a7406205-3610-4799-b36b-3d4b3d1c08bf

Danielle: White dirty blonde girl in her late 20's according to her profile. She looks more like in her mid or late 30's. She lives in Dana Point but is willing to travel for arrangements. She is ready to meet and DTF afterward. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. Allowance is negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/536f92a8-7d6c-4b9b-8db7-8002861ae36c

Hmmm: Very unattractive white girl. Don't bother asking for her pics. Her looks and body is a 5.

https://members.seeking.com/member/80cf1251-e8a5-4922-9270-ea9a90de504b

Lovergirl: Possible fake / scammer account. Uncertain.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d16ec19a-fbe5-46f3-a4f5-288ec48edf56

Breenabeballin: White blonde girl looking for platonic only.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b85d4dfd-ed3d-4e27-9317-66f54a5a32eb

SweetTart4 ever: Possible fake / scammer account. Uncertain.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5f5f299f-26dd-43e4-a9e7-f5cd6b0de90e

Dsteezy
01-19-24, 12:44
The only way that this can play out is that the SBs were scammed, defrauded, manipulated, and played. There's no way an SB will accept a $125-187 per meet range. They are not complete idiots and stupid. Why would they have sex with an old SD for just merely an average of $150? Of course not. I just met with an Argentina girl and she told me her previous SD scammed her for almost 3 months. The SD gave her nearly a fraction of what he promised to give. She was completely defrauded and scammed and now she's broke. It is these fake / salt SDs that have diminished the supply pool of SBs, not COVID-19 or social media. People go where the money is. If there is no money to be made, they go elsewhere. If an SB is spending 2-3 x a week meeting with an SD for only $1500, how can she survive in this inflated economy? It is these fake / salt SDs that have ruined it all for all the real SDs and they complain about why there are fewer girls now.Genuinely feel like insecurities came out with this post. To be clear the likely hood of me sharing who the SB is without good reason is unlikely. To answer your question, me and this person went out and had dinner / drinks and never discussed any portion of the arrangement the first night. The 2nd date she expressed how she enjoyed our time and didn't want it to feel super transactional but the 1500 would help cover all her other expenses besides rent.

I didn't come up with this number. She did!

The idea for her on this site was to find 1 partner and to receive some support but had no idea what that would look like. Also not sure how I'm ruining it for anyone, with so many "salt" daddies you should have your choice at the crop then since you're competing with us.

Also to note I'm not some old person I'm not going to give my exact age but I'm late 20's to early 30's haha, I use SA as another dating platform and have given my share of 6-700 or even 1 k at some points. Those are more so short term.

Also my 7 or what I view as attractive is subjective and doesn't apply to everyone. Wish you the best of luck and hopefully you get some success, seems like you could use a little luck going your way.

HollywoodGuy
01-19-24, 13:43
If an SB is spending 2-3 x a week meeting with an SD for only $1500, how can she survive in this inflated economy?Because she has multiple SD's. Very common to have 2 or 3 regulars not to mention the random guys she fucks 1 time here and there. Or she may live with or be getting money from her family.

Wyerles1
01-19-24, 13:50
https://members.seeking.com/member/28ec7acb-50e0-49f9-a037-d586366a6aa5

Has anyone this cutie yet? Any information will be appreciated.

UnknownSD
01-19-24, 14:16
Genuinely feel like insecurities came out with this post. To be clear the likely hood of me sharing who the SB is without good reason is unlikely. To answer your question, me and this person went out and had dinner / drinks and never discussed any portion of the arrangement the first night. The 2nd date she expressed how she enjoyed our time and didn't want it to feel super transactional but the 1500 would help cover all her other expenses besides rent.

I didn't come up with this number. She did!

The idea for her on this site was to find 1 partner and to receive some support but had no idea what that would look like. Also not sure how I'm ruining it for anyone, with so many "salt" daddies you should have your choice at the crop then since you're competing with us.

Also to note I'm not some old person I'm not going to give my exact age but I'm late 20's to early 30's haha, I use SA as another dating platform and have given my share of 6-700 or even 1 k at some points. Those are more so short term.That explains. You're young and probably above average looking so the chances for you to find such an arrangement is more likely. Guess you got lucky. It happens.

UnknownSD
01-19-24, 14:25
Because she has multiple SD's. Very common to have 2 or 3 regulars not to mention the random guys she fucks 1 time here and there. Or she may live with or be getting money from her family.That's a possibility.

Lexx1
01-19-24, 14:50
The only way that this can play out is that the SBs were scammed, defrauded, manipulated, and played. There's no way an SB will accept a $125-187 per meet range. They are not complete idiots and stupid. Why would they have sex with an old SD for just merely an average of $150? Of course not. I just met with an Argentina girl and she told me her previous SD scammed her for almost 3 months. The SD gave her nearly a fraction of what he promised to give. She was completely defrauded and scammed and now she's broke. It is these fake / salt SDs that have diminished the supply pool of SBs, not COVID-19 or social media. People go where the money is. If there is no money to be made, they go elsewhere. If an SB is spending 2-3 x a week meeting with an SD for only $1500, how can she survive in this inflated economy? It is these fake / salt SDs that have ruined it all for all the real SDs and they complain about why there are fewer girls now.First off let's get away from these terms of salt daddy, fake daddies, Splenda daddies, etc. If you help out a girl with 100 or 1000 in an arrangement type deal. You're a sugardaddy period! Also I hate the term sugardaddy, it sounds silly as fuck to me. So I just like Daddy or Papi, since I'm a Hispanic guy. For me what you refer to as a salt daddy. I can understand but I know it as the "smash and dash". Meaning you trick the girl out of paying her after you smashed her. I've known some dudes that have done that and it's fucked up.

Also these girls are not always jobless. So they may not need as much help. Since I go for mainly college girl types and ages. They may be working part-time or getting help from their parents for college. So all they want is some extra spending cash for small bills, having fun, cell bill, etc. Not all girls are materialistic minded and trying to live that boujee (bourgeois) "lifestyle". So it's possible to find girls that are fine at lower amounts. It's just getting harder to nowadays with the smaller pond I fish in and with dudes just giving these girls high PPM amounts without even negotiating. Giving these girls high PPM amounts right off the bat or just asking what their PPM amount is. IS WHAT HAS RUINED THE GAME! And contributed to so many girls having GPS / PPS even ugly overweight girls. I refer to that, as what the kids call it now, as simping! Just giving a chic whatever she wants, no questions asked. Don't be a simp! You need to know how to negotiate.

A sugar arrangement is meant to provide some extra help and maybe some gifts here and there to a girl. It's not meant to replace and be a source of regular income. That's what a regular job is for.

And yes Covid did reduce the pool! I know what I saw when it first came around and we had all the restrictions kick in.

FarFarAway
01-19-24, 15:24
I recently saw a post about a girl, and it might be this one.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1263738a-d338-47e3-bd98-e217de9d65f5

The post concerned the possibility that she had some sort of blemish on her face, that it might be HPV or something, perhaps a cold sore. If someone knows the facts, please reply either here or in PM. She is contacting me.

HollywoodGuy
01-19-24, 16:48
I refer to that, as what the kids call it now, as simping! Just giving a chic whatever she wants, no questions asked.My live in GF who originally was my SB 10 years ago has a side hussle business online where she only deals with simps. She gets just about 1500 a month chatting w losers or gooners as she calls them. Great for me, but not so great for shopping in the SB market. And for real time dates they pay for a smile what you guys pay for a trip to the FC. So yeah the market has been f'd up.

And yeah back in the day i was paying 1200 allowance for 12 overnites a month. And to this day she comes up about $$$$$ short a month on the bills. So over the 10 years I have spent maybe 40k-50k on her.

JackMiles
01-19-24, 16:52
The only way that this can play out is that the SBs were scammed, defrauded, manipulated, and played. There's no way an SB will accept a $125-187 per meet range. They are not complete idiots and stupid. Why would they have sex with an old SD for just merely an average of $150? Of course not. I just met with an Argentina girl and she told me her previous SD scammed her for almost 3 months. The SD gave her nearly a fraction of what he promised to give. She was completely defrauded and scammed and now she's broke. It is these fake / salt SDs that have diminished the supply pool of SBs, not COVID-19 or social media. People go where the money is. If there is no money to be made, they go elsewhere. If an SB is spending 2-3 x a week meeting with an SD for only $1500, how can she survive in this inflated economy? It is these fake / salt SDs that have ruined it all for all the real SDs and they complain about why there are fewer girls now.How can a girl survive in this inflated economy? Well, if these girls you're referencing rely on this site for their only income, then these girls are just hookers. I'd like to think that the girls on this site are just looking for a little breathing room, but I guess I was wrong the whole time.

FarFarAway
01-19-24, 17:00
How can a girl survive in this inflated economy? Well, if these girls you're referencing rely on this site for their only income, then these girls are just hookers. I'd like to think that the girls on this site are just looking for a little breathing room, but I guess I was wrong the whole time.Yeah, don't take him seriously. Too many guys on here, and on SA, see things in such a different way than others.

HollywoodGuy
01-19-24, 17:10
How can a girl survive in this inflated economy? Well, if these girls you're referencing rely on this site for their only income, then these girls are just hookers. I'd like to think that the girls on this site are just looking for a little breathing room, but I guess I was wrong the whole time.Some are and some are not. I think the goal of many guys is to weed out the pro types in favor of the GND types. I would call them non-pros but that opens up a whole can of worms from the peanut gallery.

UnknownSD
01-19-24, 19:54
How come I cannot delete some of my old posts in this thread using the Report functionality?

StevenWalker
01-19-24, 22:20
LOL careful she's been inseminated.By you? Jesus bro I'm jealous. My account expired so I can't message her. But I'll def resub if I know she responds and not a GPS or tuna girl.

Lexx1
01-19-24, 23:31
My live in GF who originally was my SB 10 years ago has a side hussle business online where she only deals with simps. She gets just about 1500 a month chatting w losers or gooners as she calls them. Great for me, but not so great for shopping in the SB market. And for real time dates they pay for a smile what you guys pay for a trip to the FC. So yeah the market has been f'd up.

And yeah back in the day i was paying 1200 allowance for 12 overnites a month. And to this day she comes up about $$$$$ short a month on the bills. So over the 10 years I have spent maybe 40k-50k on her.I hear ya man. These dudes giving these chics crazy silly amounts don't realize some of these chics are laughing at them. They think they're suckers and treat them like paypigs / cashcows. The power should be in our hands because we have the cash they want. But pussy is a powerful thing and some guys don't think with the big head. I can maybe understand paying big bucks for a chic that's a hot real model that's been in print or a well known hot porn star and you want to fulfill a fantasy. But these are everyday girls and don't merit spending high dollar amounts. Just to much simpin' going on nowadays.

And 100 for each overnight is a hella steal. Good work.

HoDough
01-20-24, 06:57
I hear ya man. These dudes giving these chics crazy silly amounts don't realize some of these chics are laughing at them. They think they're suckers and treat them like paypigs / cashcows. The power should be in our hands because we have the cash they want. But pussy is a powerful thing and some guys don't think with the big head. I can maybe understand paying big bucks for a chic that's a hot real model that's been in print or a well known hot porn star and you want to fulfill a fantasy. But these are everyday girls and don't merit spending high dollar amounts. Just to much simpin' going on nowadays.

And 100 for each overnight is a hella steal. Good work.It's crazy how on Reddit, the SBs frown on any PPMs that's below $1,000.

UnknownSD
01-20-24, 15:24
Does anyone know how to delete a post in this thread? I have submitted a request using the Report Post form to delete some of my older posts but it's not being deleted. Does anyone know why?

Lexx1
01-20-24, 16:31
It's crazy how on Reddit, the SBs frown on any PPMs that's below $1,000.I don't consider those chics sugarbabies. They're seasoned vets and hustlers. 1000 is ridiculous. HG and me usually agree when a sugarbaby is still truly a sugarbaby. The infamous term non-pro. When they are fresh and brand new. Sure one can argue that once a girl accepts cash to fuck. She's technically now a prostitute. But most seasoned "forever sugarbabies" won't describe themselves as that. But hey hun even I agree if you've been doing it for a long time. You're a prostitute now. And trying to be an expensive pro at that. The sugarbaby game is a young honeys game, for college type girls. Those chics on reddit are usually mid 20's and up. Which really is starting to get a little old in age to be a true young sugarbaby. Even the damn term says "baby" in it. That's a young lady! And 30's and up definitely should not be trying to be a sugarbaby. Like woman get a damn real job! LOL.

You can find a cheaper hot girl that will provide GFE on sites like HX, or Asian AAMP., etc.. Some guys might say but they're seeing multiple guys. Hate to break it to you. But sugarbabies can also have multiple sugardaddies. Unless you see the baby take down her profile from the sugar site. There's really no guarantee that you two are exclusive to each other. Even taking down her profile doesn't guarantee that. She could have established more than one sugardaddy before she did.

My goal is to keep finding true non-pro young honeys. I've tapped so many 18 to 20 year olds that I have memories for lifetimes. And many terabytes of videos and pics that I've taken that I can enjoy later. Young hot honeys are the best.

HollywoodGuy
01-20-24, 17:27
And 100 for each overnight is a hella steal. Good work.Well that was 10 years ago. But the reality is if you date up like dozens if not hundreds of girls, here and there you will make an amazing connection. I have had maybe 6 girls I would classify as GF's in the last 15+ years that I met on seeking.

And have had about as many live with me as well although some of the live ins were straight up non exclusive arrangements. Just guaranteed pussy when I needed it from a girl that keeps good company with no drama (and they had their own room). The last couple years I have been semi-retired from the sugar world. But do look forward to getting back to some variety when its feasible.

Lexx1
01-20-24, 20:24
Well that was 10 years ago. But the reality is if you date up like dozens if not hundreds of girls, here and there you will make an amazing connection. I have had maybe 6 girls I would classify as GF's in the last 15+ years that I met on seeking.

And have had about as many live with me as well although some of the live ins were straight up non exclusive arrangements. Just guaranteed pussy when I needed it from a girl that keeps good company with no drama (and they had their own room). The last couple years I have been semi-retired from the sugar world. But do look forward to getting back to some variety when its feasible.Right on. I actually still have a small stable of long established babies spread out in LA, OC and the IE in the 100 range. They still keep me busy but not as much as the first year or so. Most started at 18/19 with me and now are in their early 20's. One is a late 20's runway model from Europe. Tall at 5'10" and beautiful, naturally slender body with a great ass. Our deal is two rounds for 100. Swallow and CIP. She's just not into anal. Which is fine with me. She's hot and super inexpensive at 100. My other babies pretty much anything goes. All different ethnicities, Latina, White and Asian. I'm just missing a cute black girl now. I recently lost her as she moved. So I'm doing fine but still go fishing here and there for a new baby. And looking for another cute black girl which is the tiniest pool I've seen in the age range I fish in.

HollywoodGuy
01-21-24, 13:10
And looking for another cute black girl which is the tiniest pool I've seen in the age range I fish in.You think L. A. Is tiny, I checked the stats a couple days ago and vegas has only 25% the number of those girls compared to L. A. It always has been less but this is the lowest I have seen.

SBlover
01-21-24, 13:52
Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

https://members.seeking.com/member/280a1321-8c2f-4216-b5b7-623fa7fcf3ca

StevenWalker
01-21-24, 15:31
The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.

GreenB909
01-21-24, 20:14
The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.You met w Laurenbby? How much was she asking for. Worth?

UnknownSD
01-22-24, 01:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

DogTown997
01-22-24, 01:15
The pussy is bomb but she's just too damn expensive for me. COTTDAM.Anyone know her ig.

Lexx1
01-22-24, 02:01
Anyone know her ig.You guys really need to learn how to use face search tools for researching your POTs. FacecheckID will find her easily. She's got an onlyfans which to me is a waste of money and for simps. Now go find her! There's also Pimeyes which is better than FacecheckID but it's not free. You're welcome.

GreenB909
01-22-24, 23:50
Would love if someone PM'd me her phone number. My sub to SA just expired.

Chupacabra
01-23-24, 00:11
Really find this one stunning and would love to inseminate her. Any info is appreciated.

https://members.seeking.com/member/280a1321-8c2f-4216-b5b7-623fa7fcf3caI reached out to her and she read my message but she hasn't responded. I have a pretty high response rate but maybe she ghosted me. If not, I'll PM you any info I receive.

UnknownSD
01-23-24, 10:49

https://members.seeking.com/member/280a1321-8c2f-4216-b5b7-623fa7fcf3caWhat intel did you need? Most likely a fake profile. Profiles that say kink-friendly are usually fake.

Lexx1
01-23-24, 14:54
You think L. A. Is tiny, I checked the stats a couple days ago and vegas has only 25% the number of those girls compared to L. A. It always has been less but this is the lowest I have seen.I'd figure Vegas would normally be a small pool compared to LA. But yes Black girls in the age range I'm looking for here is a tiny pool. Guess it's microscopic there. I even expanded the distance range, out of curiosity, to 100 miles. And only 2 or 3 more girls came up in the search. LOL.

FarFarAway
01-23-24, 20:53
Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.

UnknownSD
01-24-24, 10:54
Yeah, I have left a bunch of broken hearts in my wake from girls I have dated on seeking. All of them half my age, model quality, white and Asian girls, f* like bunnies, sometimes 2 or 3 at a time. You might know some of them, actually Taylor Swift was one. This was of course before she took up w / Kelce. She used to fly out in her private jet to John Wayne airport and we would bang in the Hampton Inn. She just worships the D. Given the power imbalance, of course, she was giving me the sugar. After a while you get tired even of that skinny white girl pussy and I wanted more sugar, actually reasonable for her, only a thousand per. She accused me of having GCS (golden cock syndrome) and broke it off.You banged Taylor Swift? LOL.

UnknownSD
01-24-24, 11:52
LostAngeles: White blonde girl in her mid 30's. She's from Seattle and currently relocated to LA. She was laid off and currently looking for a job in tech sales. Her looks are a 7 and body is 7. Allowance negotiable. Condoms only.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c5ee2196-9c88-44d8-899f-2ffbb2923151

Fitforfun: White girl in her late 20's. She looks more like mid 30's. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 7. She's asking for 1 k ppm but is willing to negotiate down to 400 ppm. Possible herpes on her lips.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3b507ba5-6908-459b-81ac-d405eceddd61

Cuteandsexygirl: White girl asking for 1 k ppm. She will only meet if you're DTF. She will not meet for a vibe check or do a video chat. Her profile photos may not be accurate. Definite pro.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bec6414a-bb14-4d88-a1fb-349360a59f56

Bella: She's a Middle Eastern girl from Jordan but her profile says White which is incorrect. She's in her late 20's. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c205b99c-43a4-412c-9082-02ee09c29da7

Rubi: Latino girl in her late 20's. She's looking for a very very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db9b2bf4-3172-45d4-af3e-d7e7fb971a38

SweetBabe: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dfcc70c4-81ea-4a7c-a2f8-2a518255e205

DaisyRiverquest: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2137b732-10af-495d-8fdf-5b9b07ebcceb

PetiteSB: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d43e5598-0b3c-4fbf-b43a-d5c633423030

Malibu Barbie: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/20146927-fffa-480c-94e7-49321ebe2d30

FoxyNerd: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bf75a786-c4a5-4fdd-a18a-9f1fc46a0e7b

LusciousGurl: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b51eec10-4bf5-4bad-b56c-12aafd741f22

Sophiafelp20: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b875a3f4-2bc2-4ca1-b2b2-85a7bd66ad9b

Kat: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b2edef21-822a-4825-9d8e-12978c77e6d6

ElegantChick: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e226f58c-345e-4fe1-bbe4-387913da7a76

Maceymaceyyyyy33333: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e58e63d8-788e-40f9-ae80-5564aaca6d4a

FarFarAway
01-25-24, 11:15
https://members.seeking.com/member/2e9af808-82a2-43e6-b679-c85a5f4f6f1a

Have gotten a little down the path w / this MILF, who to me has some specific appeal (not pickleball). Sleuthing revealed her full name. Searching on that, turns out she and her ex ran a business that evidently defrauded a bunch of customers, big time. She is sweet as pie in conversation, and portrays innocence to the arrangement world. The thought occurs she could be laying the groundwork for some sort of scam / extortion.

HappyJob
01-25-24, 13:37
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/1c3fc166-a3fc-4a0b-8799-07741148e3a6

Nothing lower than 8 k monthly stated in her 2nd message to me.

FarFarAway
01-25-24, 20:14
I am just messing around this afternoon on the site, I get a message from a smoking hot profile I favorited some time ago. She's an Instagram model, as I find from a quick search of her private photos. I got her number and she wants to M&G.

Then, an Asian girl I messages some time ago hits my inbox w / a huge long message, quite obscene. I look here up, she is an IG model too. And wants to meet tomorrow. I mean, the price may be astronomical for these girls, but I might get memories I take to my grave.

HoDough
01-25-24, 21:00
I am just messing around this afternoon on the site, I get a message from a smoking hot profile I favorited some time ago. She's an Instagram model, as I find from a quick search of her private photos. I got her number and she wants to M&G.

Then, an Asian girl I messages some time ago hits my inbox w / a huge long message, quite obscene. I look here up, she is an IG model too. And wants to meet tomorrow. I mean, the price may be astronomical for these girls, but I might get memories I take to my grave.Was the PPM lower or higher than $2 k?

ItsToBig
01-26-24, 16:33
How come I cannot delete some of my old posts in this thread using the Report functionality?Hopefully you get an answer to your question. I have the same problem. A provider I know asked me to delete one of my posts about her place.

I surely don't want to make her mad.

FarFarAway
01-26-24, 17:53
Here are two.

48 years old, obviously thinks very highly of herself and her porn star mammaries. Was very curt and unclear in messaging, and once I got her off the site to text, quoted 400 for M&G and 1000 for FC.

33 years old, Asian waif, initially very forthcoming, but in phone conversation pleaded difficulty w / family mental health issues. Perhaps these were her own. This continued today when ramping up to potential M&G / FC combo this morning. W / an SO, did not want to take the risk w / a flaky person. A single guy, though, with no opsec worries could enjoy a very reasonable PPM and promised bare. Sometimes the crazy ones have the best sex. Of course you'd have to have a profile like mine to attract her. LOL.

PM if you like more specifics.

FarFarAway
01-27-24, 09:27
I was messaging a new profile. 'She' was very emphatic that I prove who I was, then we could proceed. Eventually convo got around to a requirement that I verify my identity through a website.

I'd. Me.

I did go to it once, it looked quite official, but I wasn't going to do identify verification through that site or seeking, for obvious opsec reasons. I then noticed the 'recent location' of that profile was Nigeria. So, while we usually worry about someone trying to get our personal info on seeking for extortion, this was an outright identity theft gambit.

Murrican
01-27-24, 11:57
I was messaging a new profile. 'She' was very emphatic that I prove who I was, then we could proceed. Eventually convo got around to a requirement that I verify my identity through a website.

I'd. Me.

I did go to it once, it looked quite official, but I wasn't going to do identify verification through that site or seeking, for obvious opsec reasons. I then noticed the 'recent location' of that profile was Nigeria. So, while we usually worry about someone trying to get our personal info on seeking for extortion, this was an outright identity theft gambit.Damn. When you dodge a bullet, do you actually hear it wizzing past your head?

StevenWalker
01-28-24, 19:17
Another tuna girl ugh. Do these girls know what soap is?

UnknownSD
01-29-24, 14:38
MichelleSuzy1234: White girl in her mid-20's. She's very short at 5'. She's visiting LA and looking for $600 ppm. Looks are a 7 and body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e142607-f35f-4c18-80b6-938e19fc81f0

Glenda: Latino girl in her mid-20's. She's looking for $500/ hr, not ppm. She's FS. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b5432106-9408-45b4-89f7-a2125514a133

Sofiatheangel: White girl in mid 20's. She's asking for $1500 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/98fe2174-4a35-4f0e-8a87-ea0587f13eba

TooNaughtySugar: Fake / Scammer. Asking for $100 upfront to meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b6854230-2e6c-4b7a-afc7-6521c19044ab

Summersx: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0e943641-77a0-44f0-8681-0522b09813d6

Lovedaisy: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/76e547a9-3284-47bf-9732-3c05475850b1

OClove14: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5b559992-8477-4d64-b8a4-0ce9bf2eb02f

HoneyBella: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ad08231e-25d4-46c9-99ad-b8a8f6d2a562

FarFarAway
01-29-24, 16:47
OClove14 isn't a fake, I messaged w / her on and off the site. She isn't interested in any sort of an arrangement, she is just an UTR.

MichelleSuzy1234: White girl in her mid-20's. She's very short at 5'. She's visiting LA and looking for $600 ppm. Looks are a 7 and body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e142607-f35f-4c18-80b6-938e19fc81f0

Glenda: Latino girl in her mid-20's. She's looking for $500/ hr, not ppm. She's FS. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b5432106-9408-45b4-89f7-a2125514a133

Sofiatheangel: White girl in mid 20's. She's asking for $1500 ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/98fe2174-4a35-4f0e-8a87-ea0587f13eba..

UnknownSD
01-29-24, 21:18
She's real. She's a white-blonde girl in her early 20's. She lives in Costa Mesa. She's been on SA for a while already. She went by usernames such as Blondgirll and Lagunalily in the past. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm and will meet up only if you're DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5b559992-8477-4d64-b8a4-0ce9bf2eb02f

Mac Eat Bright
01-30-24, 01:02
She's real. She's a white-blonde girl in her early 20's. She lives in Costa Mesa. She's been on SA for a while already. She went by usernames such as Blondgirll and Lagunalily in the past. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm and will meet up only if you're DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5b559992-8477-4d64-b8a4-0ce9bf2eb02fGood to know and thank for your info; never got any response from her side. Thought she was a flake.

FarFarAway
01-30-24, 01:23
I would appreciate a step-by-step "how to" to send an uber to bring a girl to a M&G spot, or to a FC, *securely*. I have heard some say that they have sent uber to a girl, but it has never been clear to me if they were putting their opsec at risk. I don't want to use anything that has my identity on it, so that means, just like SA membership, prepaid debit cards or something like them.

HappyJob
01-30-24, 01:31
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/c88f6209-46d7-417e-b780-503ad1264359

Want 2-3 dinner dates before anything sexual happens, 300 each for each dinner date.

Murrican
01-30-24, 10:30
I would appreciate a step-by-step "how to" to send an uber to bring a girl to a M&G spot, or to a FC, *securely*. I have heard some say that they have sent uber to a girl, but it has never been clear to me if they were putting their opsec at risk. I don't want to use anything that has my identity on it, so that means, just like SA membership, prepaid debit cards or something like them.My Uber has a pseudonym that is like my name but not really. And it has my neighbors address 4 doors down.

My wife thinks is because I don't want strangers (drivers) knowing when I'm leaving my house empty, as a security measure.

I have a prepaid debit card linked to my Uber and I choose that one when I need to. I also use it for hotels.

UnknownSD
01-30-24, 11:04
I would appreciate a step-by-step "how to" to send an uber to bring a girl to a M&G spot, or to a FC, *securely*. I have heard some say that they have sent uber to a girl, but it has never been clear to me if they were putting their opsec at risk. I don't want to use anything that has my identity on it, so that means, just like SA membership, prepaid debit cards or something like them.Just change your name on your Uber account LOL. It's as simple as that.

FarFarAway
01-30-24, 14:12
Just change your name on your Uber account LOL. It's as simple as that.Huh? So you may not actually have any opsec worries, but how would that address a personal credit card that my SO could easily see? Be serious.

WowU812
01-30-24, 14:58
Easy to meet all of these.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8612c129-5cfd-440d-87b3-862a98018776

https://members.seeking.com/member/2e79240e-7bb5-4655-9556-0b83eeab1407

https://members.seeking.com/member/11b2c4dc-4dbe-42ee-a8a1-a3d9c73b3aef

UnknownSD
01-30-24, 15:07
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/c88f6209-46d7-417e-b780-503ad1264359

Want 2-3 dinner dates before anything sexual happens, 300 each for each dinner date.Intimacy will never happen even x number of platonic dates. It's their way to hook you.

UnknownSD
01-30-24, 18:02
Huh? So you may not actually have any opsec worries, but how would that address a personal credit card that my SO could easily see? Be serious.How can your SB see your CC information unless she logs in to your Uber account? Why does she need access to your Uber account when you call her an Uber?

FarFarAway
01-30-24, 19:51
How can your SB see your CC information unless she logs in to your Uber account? Why does she need access to your Uber account when you call her an Uber?Hmm, guess reading comprehension wasn't your best class.

Not the SB, my SO. The warden. The spouse.

GreenB909
01-31-24, 02:16
Did anyone get a response / intel on Laurenbby?

UnknownSD
01-31-24, 11:21
Did anyone get a response / intel on Laurenbby?She's fake / scammer.

UnknownSD
01-31-24, 11:25
Hmm, guess reading comprehension wasn't your best class.

Not the SB, my SO. The warden. The spouse.Just have the SB call Uber and reimburse her later if she needs it.

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 13:00
Just have the SB call Uber and reimburse her later if she needs it.I'll just repeat what I said earlier.

The whole purpose of my question is to send an Uber to a girl. Why can't she do it herself? Because she is literally broke. Does not have a credit card she could put on her own Uber account.

There is a posting that answers my question on the OPSEC thread of Northern Virginia. Short form, do Lyft instead.

WowU812
01-31-24, 13:45
Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

I have many, but 2 recent.

https://members.seeking.com/member/840d13c0-b6c8-4048-9f01-f8895b7ad9f8

https://members.seeking.com/member/bbdcd2c0-5054-49ef-93c7-8241cdb1e8dd

Gidden Lade
01-31-24, 14:07
Huh? So you may not actually have any opsec worries, but how would that address a personal credit card that my SO could easily see? Be serious.Perhaps the Uber gift card would be an option to avoid things popping up on your credit card. I see them at most places that sell gift cards including grocery and drug stores.

UnknownSD
01-31-24, 14:56
Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.

Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?

https://members.seeking.com/member/bbdcd2c0-5054-49ef-93c7-8241cdb1e8ddMeow1994 is real. She's picky about who she meets. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She was looking for $700 ppm in the past but I'm not sure how much now. Good luck!

HollywoodGuy
01-31-24, 15:23

https://members.seeking.com/member/bbdcd2c0-5054-49ef-93c7-8241cdb1e8ddGirls like this are very busy as they get hit up a lot. They are always going for the highest offer. I guess yours wasn't.

SteveTandberg
01-31-24, 17:08
Perhaps the Uber gift card would be an option to avoid things popping up on your credit card. I see them at most places that sell gift cards including grocery and drug stores.raise.com sells e-gift cards for Uber for 10% off. Save a couple bucks.

FarFarAway
01-31-24, 20:15
I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?

FoxTon
01-31-24, 23:40
Girls like this are very busy as they get hit up a lot. They are always going for the highest offer. I guess yours wasn't.The fist on is a porn star Felicity Feline.

https://rt.youporn.com/pornstar/felicity-feline/#1.

RanManCan
02-01-24, 02:33
I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?In my experience, you can tell if their a pornstar from the the way they fuck.

I'll make you a deal. Send me her info, I'll fuck her, then I'll give you my opinion. While I don't prefer pornstars, with an ass like that. . . I'll take my chances.

Oh, and in exchange, how's this on private uber.

Get a second phone, a real physical phone, and you keep all your play activities on it, including your play Uber account. Seriously, Mr FarFarAway, this will solve all you problems, if you can keep this phone away from the warden.

1. Have $250-$1,000/ mo from you paycheck direct deposited into your new "sofi.com" account, with address of TimBuckTwo. Explain to the warden it's higher taxes, IRA, 401 k, health insurance, or Gavin Newsom.

2. Buy prepaid card.

3. Buy secondary phone.

4. Buy Boost Mobile's $15/ mo prepaid plan using prepaid card.

5. Buy every service on seondary phone using prepaid card (or Sofi) . . . Including SA, Uber, Boost, TrojanMonthly, etc.

BeeHive5
02-01-24, 03:01

https://members.seeking.com/member/bbdcd2c0-5054-49ef-93c7-8241cdb1e8ddOne of them looks like felicity feline. And idk who the other is but these both look like pornstars.

Murrican
02-01-24, 10:42
This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.

Some things I do:

Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.

Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.

Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.

Fake-ish name on Uber.

Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.

Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.

Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.

Drooo
02-01-24, 11:20
I found her account very easily with Google lens.

I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?

UnknownSD
02-01-24, 11:35
I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?Here's her IG.

https://www.instagram.com/geraldineheymann/

Ace McNasty
02-01-24, 11:53
The photo is of an Instagram model. I found her account very easily with Google lens.Yeah me too LOL. So many apps and online tools available for reverse image search, especially when the OP does not even bother to modify the digital signature of the image they upload online. I doubt these chicks are sophisticated enough so they just post their sexiest pics on SA or other SM sites.

In my experience, you can tell if their a pornstar from the the way they fuck.

I'll make you a deal. Send me her info, I'll fuck her, then I'll give you my opinion. While I don't prefer pornstars, with an ass like that. . . I'll take my chances.You may be a whole lot more intuitive than this douchebag but in my exp, pornstars only act like pornstars when at work. IRL, they fuck like vanilla chicks, and I have had my share of pornstars. I could not think of one who banged me like the videos I jacked off from watching PornHub.

In fact, this pornstar below told me that she hated when clients talked about the vids they saw online and expect them to give them the same fake-ass performance. Seen her a couple of times both outcall to my chain hotel and it was like fucking your long-term GF. Much more passionate and romantic and less Ron Jeremy LOL.

UnknownSD
02-01-24, 14:09
Meow1994 is real. She's picky about who she meets. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She was looking for $700 ppm in the past but I'm not sure how much now. Good luck!Forgot to add. Meow1994 likes to hang out at the Erewhon near Studio City with her dog. Maybe you'll get lucky and bump into her there.

LightHouseMan
02-01-24, 17:51
Has anyone met up with her before? I recall maybe seeing someones report on here last year on here?She is well worn on this site, is pretty high volume. Very sub, is down for rough / degrading sex, and the best part is she has a BF who knows about it. I kind of feel sorry for the dude, knowing the depraved activities she willingly participates in. BBFS, and (at least she used to) do anal.

Large Ess
02-01-24, 22:34
She is well worn on this site, is pretty high volume. Very sub, is down for rough / degrading sex, and the best part is she has a BF who knows about it. I kind of feel sorry for the dude, knowing the depraved activities she willingly participates in. BBFS, and (at least she used to) do anal.Is she still under Lyn Suki on Seeking?

UnknownSD
02-02-24, 12:55
A lot of fake profiles these past few days and not many new SBs as you can see from the list below.

TINYDANCER: White blonde girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's a stripper and works at Bare Elegance near LAX. She lives near the Melrose area. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's very short under 5'. She's asking for $800 ppm but it is negotiable if she likes you.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c033b05b-dfe3-4476-8a9c-acca4ea91a58

SoCalGirl: White girl in her mid-20's. Lives in WLA. She's selective. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable if you meet her cut first.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d57245be-e364-4c00-9862-39074013fdf8

MysteriousGirl: Fake / scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/20f17a28-f4d0-425b-8cef-3a6a847d966c

Scarlett: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5c481735-fd56-4b68-a7db-48e92eb56e2c

PrincessBri: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c4a64b63-a6e1-43a3-bb4c-a1208b3ac4fd

PrettyNina: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2099ead4-5563-4cde-a8ed-594a96613f7b

LuxuryBabe2024: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/037d9821-bd54-450e-8c71-b49beb1ee65c

Kayyybabyyy: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/446fcc15-66d9-4aba-bc63-198f7356ff24

Xoxodestiny: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/82349c2d-ed53-455c-8db0-ce707152d090

Elisa: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/912164de-8b02-4572-8395-8d32cbf6bb98

Nina: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1aa20a05-d752-443c-9ce6-0e82acf02984

HumorousPrincess: Fake / Scammer. Selling pics.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e81f6a09-0d6e-477e-b77b-cfe407b9a064

AlluringBabe: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/94437946-1c39-42a0-9a8d-c42091724616

Blondiegirlxx: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/893d2cb6-73e9-4b9b-be5e-67985aebf64b

UnknownSD
02-02-24, 14:58
Rubi: I reviewed her previously in my SB Reviews and she's back again with a brand new profile with the same username. Some of the pics she used in this new profile are from the last profiles and with some new pics. I guess she didn't find anyone with her last profile which was only a few weeks ago. I'm not surprised since she's asking for a very very high allowance. I don't want to put the numbers here because some of you might be terrified. She's real if any of you want to give it a shot. She only does dinners for M&G at fine-dining restaurants in Beverly Hills or WEHO. No coffee meets. She's not afraid to order so be prepared for a large bill. Good luck!

https://members.seeking.com/member/6a8ef05e-127b-4e62-b0b1-f5b2d8cb4893

HoDough
02-02-24, 19:27
I'm curious what's your criteria for listing them as a "Fake / Scammer"?

A lot of fake profiles these past few days and not many new SBs as you can see from the list below.

TINYDANCER: White blonde girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's a stripper and works at Bare Elegance near LAX. She lives near the Melrose area. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's very short under 5'. She's asking for $800 ppm but it is negotiable if she likes you.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c033b05b-dfe3-4476-8a9c-acca4ea91a58

SoCalGirl: White girl in her mid-20's. Lives in WLA. She's selective. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable if you meet her cut first.

FarFarAway
02-02-24, 19:40
Jenny, 34 years old, Mission Viejo. I blocked her so can't give you the link.

She is way older than 34, she has her eyes covered for a reason, something weird about them, bad lip plastic surgery, terrible comms, irresponsible on M&G.

UnknownSD
02-02-24, 23:54
I'm curious what's your criteria for listing them as a "Fake / Scammer"?One or more of the reasons below:

1. They cannot meet in person.

2. They are not looking for arrangements.

3. Selling pics / videos.

4. Scam you to join or sell other products or services.

5. The recent location doesn't match their listed location.

6. They are not willing to video chat or do a voice call.

FarFarAway
02-03-24, 12:48
I have mentioned a few POTs who turned out to be IG models. The most recent 3. I already described the Asian one, not for me but for some single guys at a very very good price point.

I had given my GV# to another, but she hadn't texted. Trying to revive the conversation, I asked 'milk or dark chocolate', as her profile did say she loved flowers and chocolate. Her response was 'I love my chocolate in the form of Benjamins'. OK then.

The last one was a score, so I have a batting average fine w / major league baseball. M&G, exactly the stunning model in her profile. We did talk by phone beforehand. Super nice, a quick coffee and talk in the car. She lives (not in LA) and is happy to host. I offered a fair 500 and away we went. Smoking!

So, I would not be intimidated to see a profile from an IG model. And I am not any sort of a prize, no Brad Pitt. They might work out. But you can't be a jerk. IDK if you want to call that 'game', but it is certainly the opposite of the abundance of jerks on the site.

Uncountable
02-03-24, 16:11
Jenny, 34 years old, Mission Viejo. I blocked her so can't give you the link.

She is way older than 34, she has her eyes covered for a reason, something weird about them, bad lip plastic surgery, terrible comms, irresponsible on M&G.https://members.seeking.com/member/2b43a209-fac5-4908-ab6e-a73969c02409

Chupacabra
02-03-24, 21:05
One or more of the reasons below:

1. They cannot meet in person.

2. They are not looking for arrangements.

3. Selling pics / videos.

4. Scam you to join or sell other products or services.

5. The recent location doesn't match their listed location.

6. They are not willing to video chat or do a voice call.Those are all solid reasons, alright. Looks like you're finding a TON of scammers, I wonder if SA is dying. Maybe most of the real babies are on Snapchat or Instagram now, or something.

Alkalinedio
02-04-24, 00:19
https://members.seeking.com/member/2b43a209-fac5-4908-ab6e-a73969c02409That looks like a Tranny!

Thanks for the warning.

AD.

SteveTandberg
02-04-24, 11:43
That looks like a Tranny!

Thanks for the warning.

AD.Weren't the cracked cellphone lens photos a dead giveaway? &#129315

UnknownSD
02-04-24, 13:08
Dolce Far Niente: A girl in her late 20's. Her private photos are fake. It's not her. Her profile states White but she looks Indian. She's an actress, tall and skinny. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fba04c34-600c-443f-acd1-d4f9c94c159d

Coolnewgirl: Latino girl in her late 20's from South America. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 8. She's tall and skinny and works out regularly. Allowance negotiable. She's condom only. Non-negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d6639dd9-5060-4007-9f6d-74eaae6c015c

Lolitalovesmoney: Tall white girl in her early 20's. She's asking for 1 k ppm. BB only with recent tests. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She will only meet up if you're DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ae72dace-e052-4482-ae43-5ce6bd6591da

GorgGirl: She's back again with a new profile. White girl in her mid or late 20's. She lives in WEHO. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/75b9315c-3eb9-4579-98e9-465de2b087f4

Babygirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking you to send money before the meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5c56c728-1699-4be5-82a7-0e45a3afa100

Olga: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0fb60f4b-64ca-483a-b9cb-58f9e7a3eb91

Shesthatgirl: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/10538422-7548-4612-890c-0bdd6a58ade6

FarFarAway
02-04-24, 13:55
Weren't the cracked cellphone lens photos a dead giveaway? &#129315Those were taken in a broken mirror I thought. Anyway, people often hide their eyes, it is key to facial rec. In many cases, eyes are also what make them attractive, in hers it was a definite negative.

She is definitely a female, with a child, a nice little butt, and some decent boobs. Just a flake.

StudBucket
02-04-24, 14:31
Those are all solid reasons, alright. Looks like you're finding a TON of scammers, I wonder if SA is dying. Maybe most of the real babies are on Snapchat or Instagram now, or something.I am also sorry to say guys that in my 5 years on Seeking, I have never came acroos so many fake profiles, scammers, catfishes. SA is becoming a cespool of the above. Just in the last couple of weeks, 3 out 5 girls I met could not do a Face Time video, take a call, so I ended up having to block them. So, always, always ask them to verify themselves via a video call to prove they are who they say they are or you can waste a lot of time. Remember, that there are many scammers out there who are dudes usually or girls looking for victims to send them money while posing as someone else, and SA does not have a verification policy.

WowU812
02-04-24, 14:41
I am also sorry to say guys that in my 5 years on Seeking, I have never came acroos so many fake profiles, scammers, catfishes. SA is becoming a cespool of the above. Just in the last couple of weeks, 3 out 5 girls I met could not do a Face Time video, take a call, so I ended up having to block them. So, always, always ask them to verify themselves via a video call to prove they are who they say they are or you can waste a lot of time. Remember, that there are many scammers out there who are dudes usually or girls looking for victims to send them money while posing as someone else, and SA does not have a verification policy.I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.

WowU812
02-04-24, 14:46

https://members.seeking.com/member/bbdcd2c0-5054-49ef-93c7-8241cdb1e8ddPornstar Felicity Feline.

Escort Jayden Fox.

R Ryder
02-04-24, 15:54
I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.

FarFarAway
02-04-24, 16:01
I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.Simply don't believe it. Provide evidence. I have not had that sense. SA doesn't need to do this. Plenty of people do fakes on their own. They are relying on the cravenness of the (mostly male) population of the world who want to try to make some easy money or just mess w / us.

UnknownSD
02-04-24, 16:15
I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.

WowU812
02-04-24, 19:12
I think SA is on its last legs. I just recently activated my account after 4 years away and the pond is filled with fake accounts. I believe SA girls moved to OF, showing your butthole for $3. 99 is easier than meeting people.However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.

SeanTime53
02-04-24, 19:40
However there is still magic on SA. 19 yo stoner girl this week for 300 each time. Keeps me coming back.What ethnicity?

FarFarAway
02-04-24, 20:15
SA is doing fine and there will always be more SDs willing to pay to look for new girls. There is a definite increase in fake / scammer accounts as well as an increase in fake SDS on the site. A lot of the SBs have gone elsewhere like OF, Instagram, and YouTube. That's because they go where the money is. If there were lots of SDs spoiling the SBs like crazy then the SBs would come back and more girls would join. But in reality, a lot of the SDs on SA are just fake daddies and just looking to sleep with the girls for free which resulted in the loss of many SBs to go elsewhere.My bowl buddy has investigated that site "only. " - if girls abandon SA for it, they are fools. Something like the top 3% (of hundreds of thousands) of girls make the lion's share of $. The rest make less than 200 per month.

UnknownSD
02-04-24, 20:34
I posted on this as well. I think SA is posting fake profiles and goes as far as having fake people text with you. Been confirmed Tinder and Bumble do this.SA didn't create the fake profiles. However, SA favors fake profiles so they don't need to hire someone to do it for them. Saves them lots of money. The fake profiles help to lure new SDs to join as well. SA can easily eliminate all the fake profiles or make it extremely difficult for fake profiles to sign up but doesn't.

WowU812
02-04-24, 22:44
What ethnicity?White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.

Avarun1972
02-05-24, 02:40
I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.

SeanTime53
02-05-24, 05:32
White or maybe mixed. When I am done I I will share her info.Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.

UnknownSD
02-05-24, 11:21
I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.Yes. The cheap johns are the fake / salt daddies. They usually offer way below the market average or nothing.

Murrican
02-05-24, 14:07
I have tried many ways to meet young girls for a decent Allowance, By far still SA is the best place. I know its becoming tough, but with 30 minutes of work, you can find a decent good-looking young girl. There is simply no replacement for SA as of now. Instagram has a lot of limitations in messaging and in SA the intention is very clear. When I talk to SB, they say there are a lot of cheap johns who are out here and offering them a very low allowance and wasting their time. Of course lot of fake SB profiles.I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.

FarFarAway
02-05-24, 15:38
I concur. For all its faults, the 2 main advantages of seeking are that it's the biggest, and everyone on it has already declared their intentions, by virtue of being on the site. You might offend someone with the amount you ask, or the arrangement you are looking for, but you can be assured, you are all looking for arrangements.

I'd be scared making propositions on unrelated sites that have nothing to do with arrangements. Too much risk someone says "gross I'm looking for a boyfriend not a john and I'll be reporting you. " At least in the states.Especially having an SO. IK guys who approach PYTs in public w / a proposition. I have heard this from SBs who tell me their first arrangements were made this way, and then they liked them, so after that one ended, they were trying to figure out how to find the next SD. I think you can only pull this stunt if you are single. You are very likely to get punched by her BF if she has one, or you misjudge them. But heck, sometimes these guys were just approaching girls obviously making minimum wage (kiosks in a mall).

If I were to do this, I would make up a fake business card w / my sugar name and burner contact info on it. I could pass those out to the appropriate POTs.

I also heard a great idea, if you happen to be in a bar and engage in some great flirting w / the bartender or waitress. Take a sugar packet and write your burner number on it. Hand it to the girl on your way out and say 'there's more sugar where that came from' or somesuch.

There is a point here. Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.

RanManCan
02-05-24, 17:31
Great post Mr FarFarAway.

Personal interaction first, rather than online contact. It is what I recommend for having good SD experiences. This is how I get an Instagram model to bang me at her place for small money. If I pitched a ppm to her online, she would have shut me down.Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.

UnknownSD
02-05-24, 17:44

Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.His method is for hitting bartenders / waitresses at a restaurant not online. Those methods won't work online or on SA. Also, to hit a bartender / waitress you have to be a model-looking or a celebrity or be a well-known / famous person. The bartenders / waitresses have seen it all. The average guy doesn't stand a chance even with your best pickup lines and flirts.

MidnightDabber
02-05-24, 17:53
Is it lyn suki? If so, I've already dabbled LOL.How was it? I am considering reaching out.

FarFarAway
02-06-24, 01:19

Can you elaborate more on the "Personal interaction first, rather than online" ? You meet most online correct? So, I'm not clear on how you go about it.Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.

SBlover
02-06-24, 10:30
So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

UnknownSD
02-06-24, 10:40
So that's what I'm looking for. Been having a hard time finding a true ***** on the site like Lyn Suki. She was fun. Looking for another girl like her, someone that just enjoys to please. Willing to spend up to 1 k for an overnight but have to be able to creampie, ideally ever hole. Any recommendations would be appreciated.Try Mulanis in my previous SB reviews.

UnknownSD
02-06-24, 13:38
Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1f60b733-1af9-4056-ab05-74d2d65bf71d

Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2154aa86-456c-4c0e-9509-e70c5b821949

ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a472de33-cd3d-46d7-8bf3-a83c68100503

Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8deb82fa-fb0a-455b-9b28-c7ddf45327e4

FeminineGirl: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4fc49304-56d1-444e-88fa-da3e0c8fba76

Emma_a866.

https://members.seeking.com/member/af1d9dc5-d1fd-47ad-8bc8-ffbc0c7064a0

UnknownSD
02-06-24, 14:48
Well, you meet them all initially online of course, but you cannot be pitching any $ before you meet the girl. Show you are interested in her as a person first, hopefully make her interested in you by your brilliant wit, or whatever. Once you get that going, then you talk sugar. I had a gal get me off the site today to message me she wanted 1000 ppm or 5000 / mo. I mean, she has already pre-empted my approach, but it doesn't really matter. She just doesn't think of this the way I do. Even if I had the freedom to blow 5000 on her, I wouldn't (she is hot), because the way she approached me would make me feel like a john. That is the last thing I want to be, that is why I am on SA, not HX.Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.

FarFarAway
02-06-24, 15:43
I am an older SD, and I check in w / how POTs feel about that. Many list 60+ as their age range, so it isn't an issue w / them. Some list 50, I just block those profiles.

I recently scanned the talent in a destination city known for fun for an upcoming business trip. I contacted a 30's highly educated woman and posed the question. This was her reply:

I do have experience with a couple people who have been 20+ years older. Strangely, no one makes you come more.

FarFarAway
02-06-24, 15:46
Sweetrussianlover: White European girl in her early 20's. Profile pics and photos she sent over text are not hers. Her looks are a 6 and her body is a 6. She's currently staying at a hotel near the Grove area. She's looking for $300 for 1-1.5 hr FS with massage.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1f60b733-1af9-4056-ab05-74d2d65bf71d

Hendrixlvr: She's back on SA again. This is her 3rd profile on SA to my count. 20 yo White brunette girl. She currently lives in Long Beach. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's cute. She's selective in who she meets. She's looking for at least 1 k ppm or 4-5 k per month and meets once a week max. She's EXTREMELY flaky so need to be patient with her and you'll need to try multiple times for a response but she's real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2154aa86-456c-4c0e-9509-e70c5b821949

ChicGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a472de33-cd3d-46d7-8bf3-a83c68100503

Bxbygirl111: Fake / Scammer. Asking for money before meeting.So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.

UnknownSD
02-06-24, 17:34
So that last one, Emma, she has a badge saying she connected her Instagram account. That would seem to be an indication she is real.No. Still fake. They can easily create fake IG account and link to it. I already seen many profiles like this that are fake.

Jbjb1983
02-06-24, 18:04

https://members.seeking.com/member/1f60b733-1af9-4056-ab05-74d2d65bf71dThis one is Giselle on listcrawler. I was going to see her but noticed a black dude opening the gate before she called me into her hotel room and him just chilling on the side door. She took too long to send me her room info after we had agreed on time it was more than 20 minutes. Here's her LC ad. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/163824760.

FarFarAway
02-06-24, 19:28
Nothing wrong with her response stating how much she's looking for. Usually, a fake / salt dady will shy away when they hear a response like this because they know they can't bang them for free or cheaply.So what is this word salad? Because I turned down her offer it makes me a salt daddy? I beg to differ. I will pony up when the girl is worth it, on a very very rare occasion I have given 600, but I don't negotiate that online w / someone I never met. That's my definition of an escort.

UnknownSD
02-06-24, 20:15
YogaVictoria: She's back on SA again with a new profile and a new username. She's been on SA for many years now. She likes to use "Yogi" in her username before. She's a white girl in her late 20's and lives near Santa Monica. She has a child but on this profile, she put 0 children. I guess she doesn't want people to know. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3b00c2ab-30aa-42ae-b43a-41a6c778cece

Evie: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She was first on SA when she was 19 years old. This is her 3rd profile now. She's very selective about who she meets and very flaky as well. You'll need to make her cut first before even discussing allowance or anything else. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8 with natural DD breast. She's tall at 5'9". And, yes, she's real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/87b5d483-a434-4cd7-ab14-bd07828c9aac

GoddessTaj: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9a93c5a2-57b7-411c-af8c-e144c0932c6f

Pathtosuccess: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join LOVE.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d6b09dfe-f301-4d15-ace4-f20f26a6cdb7

ChicMiss: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c23659ad-4541-4fd4-bca3-f8d53c759d3d

BeautifulUnicorn: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/10cc62da-6ae6-4bdf-ae75-3b79afb87b5e

Carinashakesit: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a7477798-3b61-4945-b322-027156a12b5e

Scorpiobabe777: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9a6033fb-57fe-4b4d-9e28-c553b6f45171

AdorableGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/92156940-0b3c-45cb-87de-55a34b7d3f06

UnknownSD
02-07-24, 11:38
Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

4. Includes Sub, Dom, and dominatrix in their description.

5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

8. Simply reply back with "Hello" or "Hi" or "Hey love" only.

9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

10. Gives you a fake number.

11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.

Large Ess
02-07-24, 22:50
I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0b85d3e9-0517-4dd3-84a2-efae92963c8c

UnknownSD
02-08-24, 14:11
LASweet: She's back active again and searching on SA. She's been on SA for a few years now and had arrangements in the past. She's a dirty blonde white girl in her early 20's. Her body is athletic and a little bit curvy. She's on the thicker side. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance is negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a3c61d29-13b9-41f3-82bf-391bd95cd636

Lovergurl: She's back on SA again after taking a break for a few years. She's a white blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Her body is athletic and on the heavier side. She works out regularly to maintain her weight. She lives near Hollywood. Allowance is negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cc48024e-fd5d-48b8-bc64-99f91c077520

Adventurous: White blonde girl in her late 20's. She's from the East Coast and her in LA working on her album. She's a singer. She's currently homeless and lives in the recording studio in Long Beach. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She has a nice natural C or D breasts. She looks like she has been doing drugs and kinda drugged up. She's very flaky and very unresponsive. She's asking for $700 ppm.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8a3c6865-9e80-44fb-b368-d94c8364a841

Sugarbiscuit: White brunette girl from Ukraine in her late 20's. She has a very athletic body and very thick arms. She works out regularly. She can probably knock you out in one punch if you mess with her. She has a nice complexion and very nice white teeth. She's not afraid to order so don't be shocked to see a large dinner bill. She has friends from Dubai that go out and spends lavishly so she has seen it all. Not easy to impress. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/11fb68bf-f77d-41d2-a83d-d0f00a0e96cc

Hastywidow: She's a white dirty blonde girl in her mid 20's. She's a newer SB and has only been on SA for around 2 months so she's still very inexperienced and new to sugaring. She lives in Temecula and occasionally comes up to LA. She's one of the very rare profiles that's in Temecula and that's real. She changed her location to LA because a lot of SDs probably think she's fake. She has no car and needs Uber. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She's a little bit thicker and heavier. She has very long hair. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cd3d98cd-f195-4549-8356-e3f137f8bfd8

KiKlesty: Fake / Scammer. Gives out fake numbers.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3ea26de9-0942-423a-97bf-5443dfaa2e87

NaughtyBarbieMaid: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/17eca4e5-d892-4c0a-a962-cdfc805290c3

EnchantingMiss: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8786c8c1-eaff-4441-ad98-0c87c5b514aa

Dolcevitaa: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c3cc525f-0581-4720-b6cd-daa066fa5564

SammyGlick
02-08-24, 16:21
This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.

Some things I do:

Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.

Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.

Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.

Fake-ish name on Uber.

Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.

Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.

Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.A few things to add.

Dayuse for hotels, pay in cash at check out. Still need to use a cc for incidentals at check in but the hold disappears after a few days.

I used to just check my photos with pimeyes, but make sure to also check facecheck ID. Turns out I was just an easy search away from being I'd'd. Stay safe out there.

StudBucket
02-09-24, 02:00
To Unknown SD:

On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.

UnknownSD
02-09-24, 11:34
To Unknown SD:

On behalf of my myself and other forum members here, thank you so much for sharing this great information again and again on the girls you have qualified. I have yet to go out with any of the girls you have mentioned but I am sure I will one day soon. I have a full time SB and girlfriend so my time is very limited. But again, great work and thanks for sharing! Virtual beer on me.You're welcome. Happy to share. Cheers!

UnknownSD
02-09-24, 13:34
Sadiesweet25: She's a young blonde white girl in her early 20's. She's from New York and now resides in LA. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic body. She's looking for 1 k ppm. In NY, she ask for 1 k-1.5 k ppm minimum. She currently has an SD so not sure if she's looking for multiple SDs but she will definitely return when it ends.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6fdc4a06-05b1-4c90-ac34-1aceea6f36b7

Gigi: She's a tall brunette white girl in her early 30's from Ukraine. She lives in Marina Del Rey. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. Her body is more athletic and thick instead of slim as selected in her profile. She has a nice complexion and nice white teeth. She's looking for 800 ppm.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c0ac36ef-1763-437f-9909-ff4b7396796a

Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e8484a07-8f94-4fa0-aeff-6dfbce305d66

CheerfulNerd: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9592b9b6-403a-438a-ac3b-b299eaac2627

Babylove: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0b85d3e9-0517-4dd3-84a2-efae92963c8c

Loveangel: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bea76baf-312a-49bf-8bbe-75978eadcd2b

Stella: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ce4711c2-37cf-45c1-833b-36f4b191532a

DJwezzy
02-09-24, 14:35
Willing to trade?

Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.

UnknownSD
02-09-24, 14:58
I feel like I ran across her a while ago and it was a scam.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0b85d3e9-0517-4dd3-84a2-efae92963c8cUpdate on Babylove.

Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!

HollywoodGuy
02-09-24, 15:54
Here's how I quickly spot a fake / scammer profile on SA. Below is the list.

2. Includes "open to anything" in their descriptions.

3. If they want to spend a week getting to know each other before meeting in person.

5. Location is LA but the recent location is outside of the United States.

6. Includes Marriage Minded, and True Love in their tags.

7. States that she owns a business and is financially independent and doesn't need your support.

9. Gives you their Telegram or Snapchat.

10. Gives you a fake number.

11. Ask for your number instead of giving theirs.1. Location is California City, Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, Temecula.

I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.

I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.

My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.

I get that a lot from real girls. Not a red flag for me.

I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anyway

UnknownSD
02-09-24, 17:52

I have met girls in palm springs and temecula. So I guess that's a maybe.

I have no problem with that. But I won't be spending any money other than maybe a lunch.

My GF is a dom. They are not looking for what you are looking for. But plenty of other guys want that. And my GF certainly get a lot of replies.Let me clarify some of my criteria. I didn't explain in detail for some of them.

#1. If the location is California City, it is 100% fake / scammer. The other locations are maybe. Yes, I have met SBs in Thousand Oaks, Palm Springs, and Temecula but very seldom.

#3. They ask for $200 before, now $300 to get to know you for a week first. If they don't ask, then maybe real.

#4. This is maybe not an absolute. I think I only came across one that was real and the rest were all fake / scammers.

#8. This is maybe not an absolute but 80% of the time they're fake / scammers.

#11. This is maybe not an absolute. Very seldom do SBs ask for your number and actually text you first. The ones that ask for my number turn out to be pro escorts or escort agencies or some biz trying to promote / sell their product and services. They will text you weeks later after they add you to their spam text list.

StevenWalker
02-09-24, 19:20
Asian baddies.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3b0dc158-7d1c-4a7f-8aba-2321075578e5

https://members.seeking.com/member/8f06cace-cb1c-47ec-8294-e409daa65c01

https://members.seeking.com/member/d9d4ec1b-f4b2-4ecd-aedb-e34cc6de2021

All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.

Large Ess
02-09-24, 20:12
Update on Babylove.

Yes, she's real. She didn't reply to me earlier so I thought she was a fake / scammer. She's looking for 700 ppm and lives in DTLA. She won't do a M&G or video chat. She will do voice calls only. So I'm not sure what she looks like or if the photos are accurate. Good luck!Yes, she looks very promising in her pictures but hard to know if real.

StevenWalker
02-09-24, 20:37
Sux. Wouldve absolutely demolished every single one of them in bed with the force of one thousand suns.

Ace McNasty
02-09-24, 21:37
Willing to trade?

Am looking for the BJ masters I got two.Do you have pics of your girls?

Because right now I might be trading my Arianna Grande and Olivia Rodrigo.

When in fact what you got are Cardi Blue and Lizzo.

Just sayin.

UnknownSD
02-09-24, 23:28
Asian baddies.

All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.

UnknownSD
02-10-24, 00:00
Yes, she looks very promising in her pictures but hard to know if real.You're welcome. Most likely her pics are fake because she's not willing to do M&G or video chat.

UnknownSD
02-10-24, 12:20
Sashasss: She's back again on SA with a new profile. She's a Russian girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's been on SA for a few years now. Her previous profile usernames were CrazyRussian and Eastern European. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

https://members.seeking.com/member/17ad6c05-b6af-4961-acc1-26a0fce4564f

Bombshellbell: Fake / Scammer. Doesn't give out her number. Just want to take the time to get to know you.

https://members.seeking.com/member/256c2c55-19f6-4016-8324-05c703e33675

PhotogenicItGirl: Fake / Scammer. Already changed her location.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f24c9582-0682-4d84-be21-94564400340b

RanManCan
02-10-24, 12:29

I get that a lot. I just thank them and let them know if we are on the same page I will give that to them soon. Burner phone so who cares anywayIf it's a burner phone, why not just give it in the opening message to get the convo off-site as soon as possible. That's what I've been doing for years, seems fine to me. What am I missing?

HollywoodGuy
02-10-24, 12:35
If it's a burner phone, why not just give it in the opening message to get the convo off-site as soon as possible. That's what I've been doing for years, seems fine to me. What am I missing?Because I do not want to waste time txting until I know the girl is willing to meet within the budget I have offered. And you can talk all you want about budget on seeking as long as you do not speak directly about sex. I always say for an intimate date. The true definition of intimate does not relate to sex but ofc no girl is clueless enough to think that is not what you are referring to (except the 1% that are total dreamers). I live on the phone so I am not really interested in it going off unless there is a real reason for it to do so.

It also lets them know I am not so desperate that I just jump at the chance to get a little closer so fast. the exact phrase I use is "Hi and thanks for asking, but before we get too far along in the conversation, let me ask you... Are you just looking for the highest offer? (because if you are... that wouldn't be me). And blah, blah, bah"

This sets expectations upfront so as not to waste time and see if she is ready to negotiate a lower fee to be with a drama free guy that she might actually have a good time with. I do all my negotiating on seeking but without ever explicitly referring to sex. Once the expectation$ are set then I move to txt.

This way the only time my phone goes off is if its a girl that is ready to do the deed at the agreed upon rate. As far as what would be expected explicitly ... that will all be on txt or more likely at the M&G. But only in general terms. Because until they are warmed up in the FC I like to make it seem pretty vanilla in nature with only a hint of kink.

StevenWalker
02-10-24, 12:39
Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.She sounds like a troll. How lame. She'd be a good fuck.

Sipping
02-10-24, 13:13
Last year, Hannah replied to me she was doing 600 ppm for anal. She doesn't do vagina sex. I've never gotten a message like that from an SB so not sure if she was serious or real.Happened to me once. The girl had vaginismus but she still wanted to sugar. I did in fact fuck her ass, but she was a bad lay. Not into it at all.

FarFarAway
02-10-24, 13:58
https://members.seeking.com/member/4262331c-fb3c-4d63-bd92-3bad845cdb55

This girl I was in touch a couple of times w / over a long period of time. I have seen full pix, she is very average in looks. She also seems to be one of those who fantasizes about stuff (SB, sub) but has a hard time pulling the trigger. I have my own limitations as I have a SO, but I have never gotten her to do a call, I may not have even gotten her number. So, not a fake, but just not serious.

UnknownSD
02-10-24, 14:01
She sounds like a troll. How lame. She'd be a good fuck.She's a definite pass for me. Not into anal. Plus she wants to meet "tonight" which is a definite red flag for me. Usually, only fake / scammer profiles want to meet now because they never meet up that's why they're always available to meet now. As you continue the conversation they will either ask for a deposit or money for Uber. I didn't continue the play-along with her so not sure what her game is. This is not an absolute criterion for fake / scammers but a red flag only. I met girls last minute on the site who were real.

FarFarAway
02-10-24, 14:04
Asian baddies.

All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.#2 is verified and has a kid. She leans more toward a real SB than an escort. Why would you be surprised she shut you down?

#3 is very clear in her profile she has GPS. I would never message that.

FarFarAway
02-10-24, 14:19
I play this different than most here, so this is what has been happening the last 3 weeks I have been active on the site. I am looking for peak experiences; my goal in life is not to get laid the most, but to f* the highest quality pussy. I am exclusively looking for non-pro SBs. I have related my experience w / the IG models already, the FC w / the one I scored w / this week was par excellence.

I send out a lot of openers, I just can't resist. Initially I limit myself to those who are in the ideal locations and all, but later I descend into obsession. This is why I only get a month membership at a time, I couldn't do work or keep my mood hidden at home if I did it more. I can get convos going w / some girls on the site, converting them to message off the site is the trick. Realize that these girls are getting up to hundreds of messages a day. Even if I can see she read my opener, she may have forgotten it or it just fell way down in her inbox, so she doesn't reply. I can come back after a few days with a new message just to get myself to the top of her inbox. A little flattery, or just an emoji. I never request private pics initially. Asking for them later, after they read my message, is another way to move up in the inbox.

I have nice convos w / a lot of girls on the site, getting them to move off the site is a low percentage proposition. But I am on there to play w / them, to see what I can to do seduce them. I don't want an easy girl, and the girls that I get for sure aren't easy.

The fact that there are girls who don't message off the site proves that not every one on there is an escort or UTR. It is surprising to me that I can get a girl to provide her #, and even engage in text exchanges. But when I say I want to talk w / them by phone, they will often just freeze up. Also proof they aren't pros. But also very unsure if they want what an arrangement really is, or at least, if they want that w / me. I am a lot lot older than many guys on the site. Some truly don't care, or even prefer it, as a kink. It is just human nature that it is very easy to shoot e-messages back and forth. That is not the same as getting in one's car and driving to an agreed-upon place to meet up w / a guy you've seen a photo or two of to discuss the possibility of banging. I never get stood up at a M&G, because I would never trust just texting w / someone to set that up. If a girl won't talk to me on the phone, why would I think she would come meet me?

FarFarAway
02-10-24, 14:34
This 20's Latina is active on the site now. No, I won't share, so no PMs. She made clear early on she only plays safe, this is no deficit for me. Has a very nice rack in the profile pics, pretty face but no model. We messaged a lot on the site, and I got her number, but in this case we didn't talk directly. The overall discussion made me confident however. We met at a Sbux near her college after her 8 am class. I love morning meetups, it is my free-est, safest time. She was walking over, I asked her what she wanted and had it waiting when she arrived.

We sat outside and small talked 15 min, and I then asked if she was comfortable enough w / me to sit in my car "to get warm". It was cold, but the point is I want privacy. Sometimes I frame the question in that way, that I'd like to discuss things that deserve privacy. Anyway, we get to the car, I start w / some self disclosure about how safe and trustworthy I am. I ask her to respond, and also ask how she likes to interact w / a man. This is a proxy for 'are you submissive?' I mean, I'd guess 30-40% of the girls on there are, so it is like a marketing question. Anyway, that opens up the conversation to sexual preferences. There can be a little touching here. I will cautiously, gingerly stroke her cheek, or neck, or lips, with words of praise. Hold hands. My hands on her thighs. Her reaction is important, provided it isn't negative, I keep going.

This conversation was very encouraging w / this girl, she clearly likes sex and had one past FC w / someone she didn't care for long term. Anyway, I go in for a kiss, initially I thought I misread her, as she turned her face. But she just wanted her neck kissed, and said how much she loved that but I can't give her a hickey because she lives at home. No problem. Then the making out begins. She's good.

It pretty much was on then. She grabs my hand and puts it up under her shirt and inside her bra. Tells me she isn't wearing underwear. So I can get my hand down her pants to taste her. I do ask her 'need' for allowance, of course she starts high. But qualifies that I must get a room, etc. She has no experience booking a hotel, this is something I have all my SBs do to prevent mishaps w / a paper trail. That part is workable.

UnknownSD
02-12-24, 14:39
Kris09: Polish girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She lives in Santa Monica. Allowance negotiable. She will only meet up if you're DTF and willing to book an upscale hotel. She will not go to your home for the first time. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6.

https://members.seeking.com/member/91b56ba0-1552-4c6b-b3ae-d5b9331fd254

Dariannaal: Ukraine blonde girl in her late 20's. She's active again on SA now and has been on SA for a few years so she's not new to sugaring. She's looking for 1 k ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/71fd47ca-bf8b-448f-add9-1f2cb56fef77

KaraS28: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1047c9e7-68fe-42fd-a26c-3708f44aa2c6

Rosemxo: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/842bbaa4-5f17-44d3-b8e5-0ab164c5b152

FierceBeauty: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2fa14bfb-970d-45fd-9b5a-018008dec66e

Morgan6997: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a2cb0995-9d67-48e0-ae04-b047e0e49d69

Mgelb: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ff7f5085-1c83-4e73-b279-c45c095591a3

FarFarAway
02-12-24, 21:14
Do you believe this?

https://members.seeking.com/member/b28042f4-730c-4d54-83b0-2f02579fda52

EvilTmp
02-13-24, 13:27
Do you believe this?

https://members.seeking.com/member/b28042f4-730c-4d54-83b0-2f02579fda52150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.

RanManCan
02-13-24, 13:44
150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.She's too big for me, but her proposal seems fine to me. I've met women who are very open, she seems to have few limits.

I say go for it if you're interested.

UnknownSD
02-13-24, 14:51
Babygirl88: Polish girl in her early 20's. She's still in school studying Biotech. She's also a dancer full-time and a personal trainer part-time. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for a high allowance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/86a875e1-03bb-47a5-9c2d-540dc3432097

Italianbeauty: She's an Italian girl in her early 20's. She's looking for 1 k ppm. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 8 with a little curvy butt. She won't do M&G but will do Facetime first. She will only meet if you're DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/badef3a4-b3c3-4e7f-b560-14beea6c62c7

SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3eeafae9-be2c-4363-9354-8fb3b2dac84d

Sensualseductress: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/88ba4382-f92a-4e31-a535-50cd7598e149

HilariousGirlie: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e11554b-b02a-4d70-a15e-59118da397a4

Babydoll: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ae4cd461-832f-4b0e-a10d-04a69a76c6f5

Lana: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c79e5bf0-7a16-44bf-b172-c1043ca81a60

JackMiles
02-13-24, 15:32
150% it's a setup for a scam. Anyone who thinks this is real should get off the internet.Mayne, but her join date is 2016. That's a long time to be around if you're a scammer.

Shibaloma
02-13-24, 15:51
Maddie_- : I reviewed her previously in my SB reviews under a different username. She changed her username and profile pic back to the original ones she used in her first profile. She's been on SA for a while now. Time flies. She's a white blonde girl. She suffered a facial injury when she was a child and her face was reconstructed. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. She's tall at 5'6" and has an athletic body. She plays tennis professionally and can probably kick your butt in it. She's looking for 1 k ppm.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e8484a07-8f94-4fa0-aeff-6dfbce305d66Interesting. She reached out to me and we exchanged private photos. I thought she was cute. Surprised she asked you for 1 K. She asked me for 8 then before I could respond asked for 6 instead. I suggested a meet and greet but she wanted 200 just for Starbucks, so I declined. Did you go all the way with her? How was she?

UnknownSD
02-13-24, 17:40
Interesting. She reached out to me and we exchanged private photos. I thought she was cute. Surprised she asked you for 1 K. She asked me for 8 then before I could respond asked for 6 instead. I suggested a meet and greet but she wanted 200 just for Starbucks, so I declined. Did you go all the way with her? How was she?She's always on SA looking for new SDs. She's having trouble securing a long-term SD. Most of the SDs she met up with were just once or twice flings and she has been with many SDs. She didn't charge 200 for M&G before but I guess she's doing it now because a lot of SDs probably met up with her and didn't follow through and wasn't DTF.

RanManCan
02-13-24, 18:04
MeowFit. Pics are 5+ years old, much thicker and not anywhere near as hot.

https://members.seeking.com/member/05140f95-66cd-4dd5-8bad-784f1085b5f1

FarFarAway
02-13-24, 18:15
Of action from the POTs on the site, and from the girls I have phone #s for. I have been messaging by text and on SA, little response.

I wonder if it is because VDay is tomorrow. Some are wishing for a real relationship, don't want to be reminded by sugaring they don't have that.

Also, we are just had a new moon, sometimes I think there is more activity around the full moon.

RollDice
02-13-24, 21:56

https://members.seeking.com/member/05140f95-66cd-4dd5-8bad-784f1085b5f1I haven't been interested in a new SB for a while but back when I was looking, her profile caught my attention. Hilarious to learn she was a catfish. I'm glad I never wasted my time.

UnknownSD
02-13-24, 22:03
Thepeach444: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her profile is new but she's not new to sugaring. She has done arrangements before when she was living on the east coast. She currently works multiple jobs and does modelling part-time. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She has a natural D breast and a skinnier waist. She's looking for 500 ppm for a platonic dinner date first and an additional 1 k to get intimate afterward.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d2f16e12-1e4f-4eaf-9ea6-f420ebce1403

Brokebrat: White Brunette girl in her late 20's. She back active gain on SA and has been on SA for many years now. She started off as doing platonic dates only but is now open to trying more. She was an actress before and had a profile on backstage but couldn't land any decent roles so quit acting. She's currently pursuing other careers. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 7. She has a really athletic body. Her allowance is negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8b7362d6-7782-4bcb-9ba5-c090cf6a3904

Wkkimberly: Short Latino girl in her late 20's. She had a long-term SD for a long time but ended their arrangement. Now she's back on SA. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7. Allowance negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ea8598f2-012b-4563-b0cc-bbe07257c9db

StevenWalker
02-13-24, 23:35

https://members.seeking.com/member/05140f95-66cd-4dd5-8bad-784f1085b5f1She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?

XJakeRobertsx
02-14-24, 08:51
https://members.seeking.com/member/b9c4567f-ae4c-42f6-8918-abe064e6268a

Anyone have experience with her?

RanManCan
02-14-24, 10:09
She's sexy as hell. What was the damage? Raw dog or naw dog?Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.

FarFarAway
02-14-24, 17:09
I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.

UnknownSD
02-14-24, 18:12
I had an arrangement w / a new grad of a CSU that ended in July 2021. She moved to a professional job waaay out of state. I've seen her a couple of times since when she's been in town, gratis. She's 20's, I'm 60's. She shows up in my inbox today to wish me Happy Valentine's.Can't see her face.

UnknownSD
02-14-24, 20:58
Madisonxo: Mixed girl looking for platonic dates only. Her looks are 8 and her body is 7 with a more curvy figure. High allowance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/208a0cb7-3fd7-4a33-afa7-1d3fcfa937e5

SillyFox: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3eeafae9-be2c-4363-9354-8fb3b2dac84d

Destinytoohot: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4f783f6d-0181-4f5d-9e86-cbf207b14bcb

Clairebear: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/53e64b48-b8b2-4fc3-9f79-78b4a4e726b2

Holdingthecards: Fake / Scammer. Tell you to join Love.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e907ecaa-5ee1-457a-a1bf-42c480512035

StevenWalker
02-15-24, 00:10
Upon seeing, I didn't even start the M&G, I left. Allowance never discussed.LOL!! Dang.

Uncountable
02-15-24, 01:47
https://members.seeking.com/member/b9c4567f-ae4c-42f6-8918-abe064e6268a

Anyone have experience with her?She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.

UnknownSD
02-15-24, 10:54
She is looking for a strictly platonic relationship wherein she will text you and lend you an ear whenever you feel like talking about your problems. All this for a little 10 Benjamins per week.If she can't do a quick video chat to verify it's her then it's a fake / scammer and you're probably chatting with a dude in India LOL.

UnknownSD
02-15-24, 11:50
Gigi: Thai girl in her late 20's. She's back active again on SA and looking for a new SD. She's been on SA for a few years now and very experienced with sugaring. She's very high maintenance and looking for a very high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/66e54808-7aa7-4019-9542-ead75fb2f5db

Cassierose: White girl in her late 20's or early 30's. She's very selective about who she meets up so you'll have to make her cut first before anything. She's asking for a high allowance. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 7.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b02676c5-e561-47a0-a5dc-91730dc584de

Jessicass: Fake / Scammer. Selling pics.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dfd9456a-763e-4855-a41b-f1a0ce7c1372

AdorableGirl: Fake / Scammer. Asking for rent money.

https://members.seeking.com/member/403f1baf-3886-479c-b33f-36df9e1b4936

ElegantAngel: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b3644241-d69a-433f-8b2d-4383c9674a33

Ace McNasty
02-15-24, 11:53
Hoeflation destroyed every avenue to meet the opposite gender in the west. You can't even pay for pussy anymore. Let's go to Thailand before it gets ruined by simps bro. It's the only safehaven left.

Not worth it any more. GPS killed the game.

Asian baddies.

]https://members.seeking.com/member/3b0dc158-7d1c-4a7f-8aba-2321075578e5

All rejected my 500 offer. JEsus fuck bro.Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35777-I-m-saving-to-buy-a-house.-Done-with-whoremaxxing&p=6561910#post6561910.

UnknownSD
02-15-24, 12:12
Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35777-I-m-saving-to-buy-a-house.-Done-with-whoremaxxing&p=6561910#post6561910.You can still find some 4, 5, and 6's on SA for under 500 ppm but mostly Latinos. Just not the 7, 8, 9, 10's.

UnknownSD
02-15-24, 14:10
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.

FarFarAway
02-15-24, 16:04
Can't see her face.You missed the whole point.

CoolGuy818
02-15-24, 21:21
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.I'm not adverse to this, but I'm just not willing to make that commitment right away. I do have one SB that lets me creampie her on a 500/ meet arrangement. We meet maybe 2-3 times a month. Another on the site just asked for 400 to meet LOL.

Murrican
02-15-24, 21:25
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.That 100 percent makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

Problem for some of us is we cannot possibly meet someone 2-3 times a week. Or even 1 time a week. Seeking is an occasional indulgence when getting away from the wife, and out of the prying eyes of the local community.

I typically offer 600 and I've been given the ok much of the time but not all.

To be fair I respect that some girls want a supplemental defined income. I would want that too if I were them. I'm just not willing or able to do it.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 23:06
I see a lot of members here are wondering why their 500 ppm offers are being rejected. Let me give you a little insight and an explanation as to why. A lot of SBs are fine with 500 ppm or lower but they're looking for long-term not just a one-time fling, pump and dump scenario. My friend is an SD and he's been on SA for a long time already and this is how he does it. He pays them 2-3 k per month upfront, depending on the girl, and he meets them 2-3 x a week at his discretion. If paying 3 k and meeting 3 x a week, this works out to be $250 ppm. If meet only 2 x a week, it's $375, still lower than 500 ppm. His SBs prefer this because they are guaranteed a monthly income and instead of having to search for a new SD each time for a one-time fling for 500. He currently has over 8 SBs and he sees them regularly. Very few SDs are willing to drop 2-3 k right off the bat for an SB and pay them on a consistent monthly basis so that's why his strategy has worked well for him.This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.

StevenWalker
02-16-24, 00:46
Done with whoremaxxing and saving $$ for downpayment or mortgage, but making $500 offers left and right to Asians on Seeking. None of this fuzzy math adds up in my limited brain.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35777-I-m-saving-to-buy-a-house.-Done-with-whoremaxxing&p=6561910#post6561910.I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.

Murrican
02-16-24, 10:28
This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.

I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.

UnknownSD
02-16-24, 14:05
Cutiepie: Vietnamese girl in her late 20's. Her looks are an 8 and her body is an 8. She's looking for a very high allowance. She's asking for 2 k ppm. Non-negotiable. If you try to negotiate, she will block you immediately. Good luck!

https://members.seeking.com/member/afd54b4b-0ea3-4915-9c0a-6fd093bc678c

UnknownSD
02-16-24, 14:08
This seems crazy. Women in general are very ruthless and entitled, especially so for the gold diggers on SA. What's to stop them from just pocketing the cash and blocking you? You have absolutely no recourse and you are placing your trust blindly in a hoe you just met! Seems nuts to me.That's what I thought too initially. Why wouldn't a girl just take the money and run after the first meet? On the contrary, the SBs are very loyal and sticky to him because they know how difficult it is to find someone long-term and consistent. After all the searching and M&Gs on SA, SBs know that most SDs out there are mostly looking for a short-term fling. The SBs that wanted to leave changed their minds soon afterward because they couldn't find a better offer. On holidays, he takes them out for a shopping spree, 1 k each girl. He also takes them out to Coachella and other festivals with VIP passes, First Class tickets, and 5-star hotels which are some of the other perks he gives.

UnknownSD
02-16-24, 14:09
I'm not buying a house anymore. I want an asian sugarbaby. I've always had 1 since I was 23 years old. For some reason they all have entitled gps now or are fresh off the boat.Check out cutiepie in my post.

Chupacabra
02-16-24, 14:14
Ruthless and entitled? That hardly seems fair. To put it in perspective, if a girl only makes 2 k a month (not 3 k) and she meets a guy for only 2 months, she'd have had to do 8 pay per meets for that same 2 k over 2 months. That's 8 new vettings and exchanging of numbers, 8 new intros, 8 new dicks. From a girls perspective ppm is a pretty raw deal and I'm sure they only take it because it's what's available at the time.

I'm not saying I do arrangements. I do not. I only do per meet. I'm just saying it's hardly ruthless if a girl goes for monthly arrangements with one guy. I'd do the same if I were in their shoes.You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.

Lexx1
02-16-24, 16:50
You misunderstood me. I'll simplify it. Why would you trust a money-hungry stranger by giving her money upfront for services to be rendered in the future? What's to stop her from saying "haha sucker, thanks for the cash" and blocking you the next day? I would never trust a ***** like that, I think it's crazy.

I'd love to hear from guys who have tried this "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" strategy and how it worked. Pros and cons.Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.

Chupacabra
02-16-24, 21:24
Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

And I did have one chic skip out when I gave her some extra cash upfront with a promise she'll give me three meetups in the coming two weeks. She stopped returning my texts and calls. And this was after I had been seeing her for almost a year. So I thought I could trust her. This happened early on in my sugaring adventures so I learned my lesson. So no more for me giving money upfront with a "promise" of booty later. Fuck that! Especially with these mid 20's and older babies acting like sugaring is supposed to provide income like a regular job. We either do PPM or you get paid later. I don't get paid first at my work for work done in the future. So why the fuck would I do that with a GPS / PPS money hungry ho.

If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?

JackMiles
02-16-24, 21:28
Never have done a monthly arrangement. The furthest I go out is a weekly arrangement and I pay at the end. I still prefer PPM which I break it down to them as an ongoing arrangement. Saying I pay at the end of the week entices them to be more open to PPM because they want some cash.

If a chic is using sugaring as a means of regular income like a regular job. Then she's no longer truly a sugarbaby. She's a prostitute! Some of you dudes really need to understand that and stop simpin with the huge amounts of cash. If you're basically paying for a pro. Sign up for HX or if you are into Asian chics. Hookup in the Asian houses for GFE. Either method will still get you hot girls and will be less expensive.100% too many damn simps on here wrecking the game and placing pussy on a pedestal. You got fat chicks now asking for 600 a meet. Lmfao.

Lexx1
02-16-24, 22:19
Amen brother this makes perfect sense. I may try your "payment in arrears" arrangement but I bet 95% of these innocent young ladies will tell me hell no. LOL Has this actually worked for you? Or do you just use this as a counteroffer to make them realize that PPM is all they are going to get?If you hit up a truly young and fresh baby. And I mean 18 to 22, college age babies. Then you should be fine with getting them at lower amounts. The key is young and FRESH! Not a damn older mid 20's and older chic that's a battered war veteran in the sugarworld. LOL. That's been on repeat on the site for the past 2 or more years. Those chics know the game. Older chics have more responsibilities so naturally they expect more. I have hooked up with chics in those ages but only when they are brand new and you can usually get them at a lower price. But give a girl just a few months on the site and all the sharks have tried to bite with big offers. That's what wrecks the game.

Yes it has worked to pay at the end but you can't push it to monthly. A girl would have to be really naive and dumb to agree to be paid in a month after you have tossed her left and right for a month. LOL A week is more reasonable. Just find those fresh young honeys that are alot more appreciative of you helping them out. Sugaring is for young honeys, new fresh young honeys. I also find girls off the site in public. I have a business card with my side hustle of photography. I compliment them on their beauty and give them my card. I pay for their modeling time, which isn't alot to start, and I then bring up the prospect of sugaring. Half of the time the girls contact me. And about 75% I get going on a sugar arrangement. So I don't just look on sugar sites. The pool of young booty is very small now. So you have to expand your hunting.

StevenWalker
02-16-24, 22:42
Check out cutiepie in my post.She's alright but face is too manly for me tbh and outside of my search radius. I hope no one sees her for 2 k but there are always damn simps willing to do it. UGH.

Sipping
02-17-24, 01:41
I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

I'm off the site again now.

StevenWalker
02-17-24, 11:33
https://members.seeking.com/member/6a2b7c14-d9b6-463a-ba49-9069a08dc281

Wants 650 no M&G. Don't think I'm going to do it. She has a weird face in her first pic but looks cute in her 3rd. Seems to be entitled / bad personality. Not going to risk it.

https://members.seeking.com/member/74c4cecf-3e6b-4afe-a98d-f2dea3b06f93
500 but not that cute :/

https://members.seeking.com/member/61f4c70a-84b4-493e-8bc3-100adfebabe7
500 but she started popping up on escort websites.... I'll pass https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/sweetsugar

Hannah and Honeyxbby are still my favorites but they both stoppped responding to me :(

Man I used to slay prime ass on this website. What happened?

StevenWalker
02-17-24, 11:52
I had been away from SA for a while but decided to dive in for just one month. It was interesting. My target demographic is Asians 22-26, so I'm starting at a disadvantage. I reached out to about 20 promising leads. Dead silence on most, clear scams on a few. Did a M&G with a very nice young lady; conversation was good but no sparks for me. She was pretty enough but the vibes weren't there, so didn't even get a price.

In a few weeks, pretty frustrated by the radio silence, pinged a couple of the more promising profiles again. In my last week on the site, got two responses.

The first just needed money right away; wanted to fuck immediately. 750. Red flags, but the pictures were good and I was horny. I thought I might have a desperate meth ho showing up but my brothers. She was the most put-together, clean, manicured, tight, well-dressed little Asian fuckdoll you could imagine. Tiny little girl, like one of those tiny JAV girls like Lala Kudou. Christ. Unfortunately, she did not know how to have sex. Thought it was about putting on a condom and pumping away for ten minutes. She could kiss though. My question for you: should I try to teach her how to fuck? Claims to be 22 yo.

The other response I had a M&G with tonight. We talked for an hour; smart, personable girl. Very, very pretty. I don't do numbers; I would say 8 but I have my Asian goggles on. Wants 800. I think she definitely knows how to fuck so will give it a try. She's also open to a threesome with my long term SB, so that's good.

I'm off the site again now.Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.

RanManCan
02-17-24, 12:34
Lucky son of a gun. Save some ricepussy for the rest of us LOL. They are going extinct.ElegantDiva - https://members.seeking.com/member/eb405a18-6579-4cb8-af8e-5b15008c6bb4.

This one is an identical twin, I used to bang her sister. Perfectly hot little asian girls. Never met ElegantDiva, being identical, I assume they're about the same.

Very hot, zero personality, I got bored and tried banging ElegantDiva but I don't think they like to share.

Chupacabra
02-17-24, 16:03

I'm off the site again now.Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?

UnknownSD
02-17-24, 18:06
BeautynBrains: She's back active on SA again. This is not her first profile. She had others but were deleted. She lives in San Luis Obispo and is currently in school studying for Aerospace engineering. Her looks are an 8 and her body is a 9. She has very nice natural D breasts. She's not only looking for a very high allowance but also an SD to pay off her student loans and debts. She's asking for 12 k monthly to meet up once a week for one overnight. She's condom only. Non-negotiable.

https://members.seeking.com/member/41edd9de-fc8e-4db0-bfec-baad4f86ce02

Katherin31: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/03df2ec9-7af5-4671-b865-229c0753397b

Exploriana: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ed7bbba-83e0-40f2-af94-8f78d2900798

AdorableMiss: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/00811fac-f15e-4f9f-b20b-de2a02e25bec

KinDndGorgeous: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e0d8717f-3370-4765-b8cb-75a3db4bfa12

SweetWild: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8db2ec64-6f95-4610-830a-c0480b1d63ce

Sipping
02-17-24, 18:35
Thanks for the intel. How much are the M&Gs setting you back?Cost of a cocktail or a glass of wine. It's not so much that I'm philosophically opposed to paying for a M&G; it's more that girls who want to be paid for a M&G are naive about the scene and it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with them.

Chupacabra
02-17-24, 20:51
Cost of a cocktail or a glass of wine. It's not so much that I'm philosophically opposed to paying for a M&G; it's more that girls who want to be paid for a M&G are naive about the scene and it'll be a pain in the ass to deal with them.I see. I messaged a couple that proposed $100-200 for a M&G and I just assumed it was a scam or a hustle and didn't go through with it. Take the money then ghost type of thing. So you're saying a more legit (or at least less hardcore) baby will meet casually for lunch / drinks without demanding cash up front? Is that typical? Asking because my experience seems to be the opposite (they want cash just to meet).

Sipping
02-18-24, 12:44
I see. I messaged a couple that proposed $100-200 for a M&G and I just assumed it was a scam or a hustle and didn't go through with it. Take the money then ghost type of thing. So you're saying a more legit (or at least less hardcore) baby will meet casually for lunch / drinks without demanding cash up front? Is that typical? Asking because my experience seems to be the opposite (they want cash just to meet).You should definitely be able to find someone who will do a M&G with no expectations of getting paid. In my experience, these girls are mid-20's or older, are low volume (only 1 or 2 SDs at a time) and are mostly looking to supplement income from a full-time job. They want to get paid to fuck, but want to weed out weirdos, and are ideally looking for someone who they will actually enjoy fucking. So the M&G is in the interest of both parties.

I'm sure some of the girls who want cash for a M&G are scammers, but some of them might just be too inexperienced or naive to understand what they get out of the M&G. If you have the cash to spare, and you don't take getting "scammed" personally, you might get lucky.

FarFarAway
02-18-24, 14:09
Should spend time going through the user's manual of sugaring. It is an archive of the sugar dating thread on the Richmond VA pages. It is at the lower part of the page. It is only added to rarely. But the info there is golden. I contributed some of it myself. For whatever reason, Richmond acquired a status as a national post.

Just reading earlier threads here for a few days can be helpful as well.

I never agree to pay upfront to M&G. However, I always take a token gift to the M&G to give to a girl if it goes well and I, for example, get them into my car to talk turkey (and play a little slap and tickle). Typically, I use a Sephora or Victoria gift card, in the $25-40 range. This gives me a chance to say something flattering to a girl, such as "pretty girls always like."

Oh, and BTW, this if for guys who want a real arrangement w / a girl, YK, an ongoing relationship. If you just want to bang an escort, well, you already know how to handle that.

Carry on.

FarFarAway
02-18-24, 14:25
There's a lot of testosterone here, understandably. However, dissing other guys seems to be to be self-indictment. Anyone who persists in calling out 'simps' is my candidate for the classical mid-life crisis / bought a Porsche dude. I guess some people know facts about such situations (HG has a SB who seems to have one), but I think they are very rare. And that isn't what is driving up GPS. The blogs and reddit posts are likely more responsible.

There are truly wealthy guys out there sugaring. I just spent a bit of time w / a young Latina who had a 3 year relationship w / a foreign-origin businessman. He set her up in an apartment, got her a car and a dog. Took her on international travel. I am sure he banged her whenever he wanted. He just had money to burn. Of course, he ruined this girl for regular sugaring. As soon as I found out her back-story, I just told her I wasn't her match and left the scene. Anyone who has had that sort of experience would never be satisfied w / the conventional sugar arrangements most of us go for. If I had no warden, I could afford keeping a girl like that happy, but don't know that I would. IDK, maybe for a little while. This girl didn't present herself as the type. You seem some of these profiles on the site of girls dressed great. Those perhaps.

I had a M&G w / a middle-age massage therapist yesterday. She was excited about me, understandably. She was a kept woman (which I only realized after discussion) for a couple of years, but her SD hasn't banged her in 8 weeks. She understandably is concerned about this, is looking for someone new. When I asked her about her financial needs, her response was 'my bills are 6500/ mo'. That laid it out quite plainly. This one is in a heap of trouble. She is no beauty queen, and that isn't going to get better.

UnknownSD
02-18-24, 16:17
I guess some members here are new to SA and are wondering if they should pay for an M&G and if paying for an M&G is a scam. Let me explain and give you some insight into doing M&Gs. If the SBs are asking you for money for whatever reason (uber, gas money, deposit) before meeting you then it's 100% a scam. As soon as you send them your money they will ghost you and you will never hear from them again. Yes, it's most likely him that just scammed you. If the SB is asking for money after the M&G then it's not a scam. You're just paying for her time for a platonic date. Most of the time the SBs looking for allowance for a M&G are just looking for platonic dates. They might not be straightforward with you or tell you in advance that they are strictly looking for platonic dates. They might give you the impression or lure you to think they will get intimate with you but they will never do. The probability that a platonic SB will get intimate, unless agreed beforehand that they will, with you is less than 0. 1%. This is where the SD thinks it's a scam. It's not a scam because you're paying for her time. You have been simply misled to believe that they will get intimate with you. From my experience, all the SBs that are looking for intimate arrangements will do an M&G for no charge. The reason is that the allowance you give them should or will be greater than a platonic date. All the ones that ask for allowance for an M&G are usually just looking strictly for platonic dates or they are not attractive and no SD wants to have an intimate arrangement with them so they charge for their time to meet up.

Why is it so hard to convert a platonic SB to have intimacy? Here's the reason. If the SB is very attractive with looks in the 8-10 area, then she is charging $100-$500 for a platonic date. Let's assume she charges $100 for coffee, and $200 for lunch / dinner date. If she meets an SD for lunch, another in the afternoon for a quick coffee meet, and one at night for dinner. Then it is 100 + 200 + 200 = 500. She can make $500 a day without having to have sex with anyone so why would she want to have sex with you for a mere $500 ppm. I'm using 500 ppm as an example since most members here like to offer that. Let's say she charges 500 for dinner. Then it is 200 + 100 + 500 = 800. Yes, a very attractive girl in the 8-10 does get a lot of platonic date requests and SDs are willing to pay for it. There will always be an SD who will try to go on a few platonic dates with her and try to get intimate with her afterward. Most have tried and failed. Because they're making good money doing platonic there is no need to sleep with you for the extra money. Unless you're super good-looking or a model then you can probably sleep with her for free. If you're that good looking then you can sleep with any girl for free. Let's leave this out of the question for now. So if you want to have a chance of sleeping with her, you'll need to offer an allowance of $1500+ ppm or greater, or else she won't even consider it. Most SDs on here aren't going to offer 1500 ppm so that's why you're out of luck.

WowU812
02-18-24, 18:12
https://members.seeking.com/member/0e431066-0da1-46da-bba7-de9f28b751a5

https://members.seeking.com/member/0e431066-0da1-46da-bba7-de9f28b751a5

https://members.seeking.com/member/2e79240e-7bb5-4655-9556-0b83eeab1407

https://members.seeking.com/member/87fe412b-83c6-4952-a0a2-6a15e81c4beb

https://members.seeking.com/member/eb6ecd6f-f103-4059-8b95-11acc6fc584f

Plus a handful of girls you are not to discuss on hear.

If any are attractive to SA members, reach out to them. They are all easy to set up / negotiate with. I'd prefer to not discuss more info. Have fun!

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 00:21
So how do you know all this? I mean, for a fact. It might be good reasoning, but if you have not had the experiences you related, then that is just so much masturbation. The whole premise of your diatribe is that a woman will only have sex for money, that she will never have sex because she wants to. Perhaps this *is* your exact experience. If so, that's too bad. But in fact, some women in the world, and some women on seeking, they want to have sex and get some other things out of interacting w / a man.

Here is some personal experience I have had w / girls who say specifically in their profiles they want a platonic relationship. They might not demand payment to M&G. They might just be saying that because they are tired of receiving a hundred messages a day that have stuff in them like "Room 1444, Hilton, $400/ hr", or " I need a BJ today, want to come over? That is the reality of a girl being on seeking today.

Those profiles stating 'platonic' are ripe for someone like me who actually has 'dated' a POT platonically a few times before we started an arrangement. Those lasted and were good relationships. And I tell girls who list platonic on their profiles exactly that. Some of them are emphatic that they never want to have sex w / someone they meet on the site, and I graciously excuse myself. But there are many who have engaged in all the same preamble that regular POTs would, with the expectation that eventually we will end up in the FC together. They just don't want it to feel like a hooker.

Your way is not the only way arrangements work.

UnknownSD
02-19-24, 10:48
So how do you know all this? I mean, for a fact. It might be good reasoning, but if you have not had the experiences you related, then that is just so much masturbation. The whole premise of your diatribe is that a woman will only have sex for money, that she will never have sex because she wants to. Perhaps this *is* your exact experience. If so, that's too bad. But in fact, some women in the world, and some women on seeking, they want to have sex and get some other things out of interacting w / a man.

Here is some personal experience I have had w / girls who say specifically in their profiles they want a platonic relationship. They might not demand payment to M&G. They might just be saying that because they are tired of receiving a hundred messages a day that have stuff in them like "Room 1444, Hilton, $400/ hr", or " I need a BJ today, want to come over? That is the reality of a girl being on seeking today.

Those profiles stating 'platonic' are ripe for someone like me who actually has 'dated' a POT platonically a few times before we started an arrangement. Those lasted and were good relationships. And I tell girls who list platonic on their profiles exactly that. Some of them are emphatic that they never want to have sex w / someone they meet on the site, and I graciously excuse myself. But there are many who have engaged in all the same preamble that regular POTs would, with the expectation that eventually we will end up in the FC together. They just don't want it to feel like a hooker.

Your way is not the only way arrangements work.My explanation of course does not cover all the possible scenarios out there and the different types of SBs. Cases for SBs with looks in the 5-7 area can or are different. Just curious, did you have to pay for the platonic dates or not? I'm guessing not. If not then it doesn't fall inside the scenario in my explanation.

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 12:03
You should not limit yourself too much in a search for SBs by geography. It is quite common that girls do not list their exact locations on their profiles. You can understand that just from the internet safety perspective. However, in our area, I also think a lot of girls list Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach because that is where they think the rich guys they want to snag are. I once had one POT who listed Newport but was really in Temecula. That was a gross offense, but other, less fanciful fibs are out there too. There are lots of reasons this can matter. My IG model has an apartment in LA, I live in OC, but I meet her in the IE where I sometimes see a client and she has a GF's house to use.

XJakeRobertsx
02-19-24, 16:32
https://members.seeking.com/member/ebcba4bf-7835-48ca-87cb-c26d64a0a1d9

Any reports on her?

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 17:10
My explanation of course does not cover all the possible scenarios out there and the different types of SBs. Cases for SBs with looks in the 5-7 area can or are different. Just curious, did you have to pay for the platonic dates or not? I'm guessing not. If not then it doesn't fall inside the scenario in my explanation.If you've read even a smattering of the volumes I have posted here you would know that my goal is to nail high quality girls. So I would have no basis for saying anything about someone in that range. Though that subjective measure is something I have not really understood here. I recently posted a pic of my former SB, which you took umbrage at. There are a zillion reasons why I wasn't' going to put up a full photo of someone who is significant to me and vice versa. Anyway, look at her body. She is not hot, but very credible. However, that was just in public. As the clothes peeled off, she got hotter and hotter. I won't detail it for you, but my point is there.

I have posted pics of my SBs of the past. Put up even just one as good.

I follow the standard. Sugar comes only in the FC, not before. My other recent post does cover what I have done, those platonic M&Gs do cost something, but it is my choice what I am paying, just like it is my choice if I buy the girl a coffee, a cocktail, or a meal.

UnknownSD
02-19-24, 18:27
If you've read even a smattering of the volumes I have posted here you would know that my goal is to nail high quality girls. So I would have no basis for saying anything about someone in that range. Though that subjective measure is something I have not really understood here. I recently posted a pic of my former SB, which you took umbrage at. There are a zillion reasons why I wasn't' going to put up a full photo of someone who is significant to me and vice versa. Anyway, look at her body. She is not hot, but very credible. However, that was just in public. As the clothes peeled off, she got hotter and hotter. I won't detail it for you, but my point is there.

I have posted pics of my SBs of the past. Put up even just one as good.

I follow the standard. Sugar comes only in the FC, not before. My other recent post does cover what I have done, those platonic M&Gs do cost something, but it is my choice what I am paying, just like it is my choice if I buy the girl a coffee, a cocktail, or a meal.You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.

UnknownSD
02-19-24, 19:05
Lots of fake / scammer profiles in this review. There's more but tired of copying and pasting them all.

Amber: White blonde girl in her late 20's. Her looks are a 7/8 and her body is a 7. She has a more athletic thick body. She's looking for $500 for a M&G either coffee or dinner. She's looking for a very high allowance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4bc680f7-83cc-455f-ac8d-242c101cfe49

Baddie: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1d9cdcd1-a5ef-4915-b496-d01a5ca0c997

CuteSinger: Possible fake / scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f0ab413e-cfea-4aba-b85c-2cba07025f76

Seeksasubmissiveman: Fake / Scammer. One of those submissive profiles.

https://members.seeking.com/member/21303c27-f54f-47c2-9c5c-eb4d0e5aa0c6

Alisa: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/95d04248-5cb3-4c39-b63e-d603a5e24df6

BrilliantSiren: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/98aaaf12-0b3d-4328-90f6-967d15b7526d

UnknownSD
02-19-24, 19:27
Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/4bc680f7-83cc-455f-ac8d-242c101cfe49

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 20:04
You can't simply reply with a yes or no answer. I guess your "do cost something" is referring to paying for coffee or drink not giving an allowance. Free platonic dates and paid platonic dates are different and have different outcomes and results. The one in my discussion was for paid platonic dates not for free platonic dates.This is word salad.

Read my post #8706.

FarFarAway
02-19-24, 20:14
Amber in my reviews is a perfect example of an SB that's looking for paid platonic dates only. But, of course, she won't tell you that. She will tell you that she's interested in more and mislead you into thinking you have a chance to lay her. That's the hook. If she's asking for $500 for a platonic date, then two dates a day she can make $1 k. If she can make 1 k a day then why would she sleep with you for 500 ppm? To possibly sleep with her, you have to make an offer that is 5 times her platonic date rate which is $2500 ppm for her to even consider sleeping with you. So do you want to spend 2500 ppm to bang her? She's the type that's impossible to bang. Does anyone want to give her a shot and see if you can lay her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/4bc680f7-83cc-455f-ac8d-242c101cfe49I would never message this profile. I would block her so I never have to see her again. It is very very clear that this is a girl who has high expectations. Multiple cities. Expects to be set up w / a 'lifestyle'. Whether they have ever been fulfilled is immaterial. It is no skin off her nose if she never gets a SD to come up w / her price. She says clearly that she wants lavish and luxurious. Her gift list has a $6000 purse on it. It is truly a waste of time to do anything w / this profile. Obviously. If you are not able to perceive that, there's no helping you. And complaining about her? Don't waste your breath.

As I also just posted, there are some guys here who are doing that. There used to be a feature where a girl could specify her lifestyle expectations on her profile. I think the highest was over 10 G / month. Seeking felt they needed to remove that in the light of FOSTA / SESTA.

Chupacabra
02-19-24, 23:25

https://members.seeking.com/member/4bc680f7-83cc-455f-ac8d-242c101cfe49Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.

Lexx1
02-20-24, 00:00
Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lol

StevenWalker
02-20-24, 00:38
I said yes to Hana's anal offer and she blocked me LOL. What a jerk.

StevenWalker
02-20-24, 00:45
Sent her a message and she viewed my profile and didn't respond. GODAM.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5e17f99e-44b0-4290-a62a-b5fc4a97982d

That is some fine ass rice pussy.

Chupacabra
02-20-24, 00:46
And I'll say the word again SIMPS! I really don't care if some of you here don't Ike it. And bro please don't call them Instagram models. Sure there are some real models on insta but alot are instahos. Instagram "model" is a laughable term. I've fucked real models. A real model is in print and has walked a runway. Not some ho on insta that has never done that. As I mentioned I'm not always on seeking because the young pool I fish in is a tiny pond now. Have to look elsewhere nowadays for young honeys. SM has many different avenues. Tiktok, insta, etc. Shit I remember when Whisper was brand new and I was finding young booty on there. And if you have some personality and decent looks. Talk to the girls in public. It's not hard. Online isn't the only avenue. You don't have to be hot to talk to a girl. Know how to be charming and make a girl laugh. Lots of young honeydips are into what they like to call a Zaddy now. lol I have a young hot 20 yo White girl that's a local supermarket cashier that I'm taking out soon and a cute Alt look 19 yo young Latina that I talked to at the local yoshinoya that I'm working on as well. And I'm in my late 40's. So expand yourself and try different avenues to get that sweet booty. Seeking isn't the only game in town. The rampant PPS on there is just ridiculous. I'm letting my subscription expire because my fishing pool size there is just not worth it anymore. And the only chics sticking around are older veterans that I consider expensive prostitutes now. Not real sugarbabies. Hoeflation is right. lolGood advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.

HollywoodGuy
02-20-24, 00:59
Simps are only the beginning, like a baby step to being a total doormat. I have said on here before, my live in GF is an online domme. Simping gets her attention but its the subs and gooners that send insane money online to these girls. And once these girls get a taste of that there is no going back. There is nary a nipple or glimpse of pussy to be found. In fact there is a whole cult of girls that don't even reveal their face. Just all body with private areas covered.

So there is a bit of a trickle down effect that makes its way down to our level. And for the girls that are sugaring a large number are in the cult of the "sprinkle sprinkle lady" SheraSeven on tiktok. An overweight middle aged gal of color that teaches girls how to be rinsers. Although they may give up some punanny from time to time (if there is a ring involved or all their bills are covered).

Overall SA has hit the skids especially in the 18-20 range. Social media really is the better medium if you have the time to pursue it. Met my live in on SA 10 years ago and my out of town girl on TikTok just over a year ago. And while meeting girls in the wild has always been doable. If you're a homebody like me it's just not feasible. On a personal note I have been out of the scene for almost a year but keep close tabs on it as I know I will get back in the bowl at some point. But for now I will just stick to my live in and my out of town GF. Obviously improving your game will keep the costs down but that takes a lot of work too especially if you have been in a long term monogamous relationship (like 10+ years).

But keep up the good work and keep the actual interactions posted as they are very entertaining and informative.

Lexx1
02-20-24, 01:07
Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.Start off with very mild flirting to gauge their vibe. From there either I go sugar route or just to take them out for a light brunch or lunch somewhere. Every girl is different on what they are down with. I also chat up mid 20's and older. So sugar arrangements aren't always the road it goes down.

Domino727
02-20-24, 01:29
Are chubby little blondes really getting $500 to go to lunch with someone, or $2,500 for FC? I can't imagine that's even possible. Only guys with true "F you" money would casually shit away that much, and at that price point they are getting a 5'9" Ukrainian instagram model not the little chubster with the fivehead there. Hoeflation is out of control. $800 ppm for average women, $350 for BBFS with 45 year old Korean MILFs. Fig SWs are probably accepting Klarna payment plans now. I think I'm going to search for a good sex doll at this point.AI pussy is just around the corner.

FarFarAway
02-20-24, 03:03
Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.

FarFarAway
02-20-24, 10:37
Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.

WowU812
02-20-24, 14:01
Have any of you actually had sex w / someone you met on seeking? Please, do tell.

I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 14:34
Is cheap. Bring evidence. I do it, I did it. Posted multiple photos. My SB is indeed a model who has walked a runway. She is on Instagram, one of three I posted about. I am way over twice her age. I have two bowl buddies on this site who have seen her full set of pics. They'll vouch for me. No I am not going to post for you guys. The last time I did this, one dude here directly contacted the girl, another one on Instagram w / a modelling page, started asking her for her rates and whether she did bare, and it screwed the pooch for me.

There are the simps that HG describes, but they are few and far between and they are not what is causing the envy of those who complain about GPS. If a girl gets one of those guys, she has them, and she doesn't need to have a profile active on seeking.

Again, if you are so great at this, show the evidence.Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 14:37

I sent HG the IRL information of my model SB, including to her Instagram, as well as her profile on seeking. I'd send him my texts from her too if he wanted.What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 14:46
Playdoh: Japanese girl in her late 20's. She lives in Orange, not Cypress. Her looks are a 6/7 and her body is a 7. She's looking for $200 ppm for a M&G. She's probably one of those strictly paid platonic dates girls. It's hard to say if she's looking for intimacy or not. Japanese girls are either very open sexually or very conservative. From her profile pic, she looks like the conservative type.

https://members.seeking.com/member/97d6bbea-50c6-40f6-b41e-5f428b95bd03

KindGeek: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7f6a688f-bfba-4543-ae91-f0be1aab49f1

Sweetangelgirl: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3586c8ff-7fd7-4329-9ee9-0a5d7ff2d7ea

Angelash: Fake / Scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/02c7c759-e963-4d1d-897c-f856b520d8f9

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 14:48
AI pussy is just around the corner.Haha. My friend just joined one yesterday and sent me the screenshots. It's called lunalust. Ai.

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 14:50
Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 15:11
Good advice, I think I'm going to take it. Pioneer new lands and expand my horizons. Fight the hoeflation by opening new markets. Haha I'll get some business cards printed out with CEO or something on them, and start handing them out to the girls at Bristol Farms and the like (I chatted up a hottie pimping some gourmet cheese samples the other day but she declined my advances due to a BF. Allegedly). I have a t-shirt I wear to the gym sometimes that says SUGARDADDY. TAKING APPLICATIONS but all it does is piss off some of the older women and make guys laugh. LOL A quick chat and a business card, to let the thoughts start to percolate in her tiny female brain, may be just the ticket. Low pressure and if they reach out later then they are self-screened so to speak.

Are you treating it as just asking them out and regular flirting, or are you bringing up (even hinting) at sugar right off the bat? I'm fishing in the same waters and it seems like with the age gap the subject of sugar needs to come up relatively quickly.If you're outside Seeking, there's no need to offer sugaring. Unless the person you're going after has prior sugar experience, if not, offering sugar will work against you and you might get a slap on the face or get blacklisted. There are lots of informative videos that teach you how to pick up girls in different scenarios. Just need to do your research and own studying. Good luck!

Lexx1
02-20-24, 15:11
The discussion here lately is mostly about overpaying for girls that are average everyday girls. Giving up big cash to them and treating them like they're a top 10 model or something. As I've said my fishing pond on seeking has greatly diminished in the past couple of years in the younger ages. So I've expanded my game beyond it. I myself don't always go for the hottest girl. Not that I don't have hot girls in my stable. But sometimes a girl that is a 6 or 7 will rock your cock a hell of a lot better than a hot 10 girl that is a dead fish in bed. So my stable is a mix of girls. From 6's to 10's. For me performance in bed is a lot more important than how hot a girl is "perceived" by others. And why the heck would I post pics of my girls?! I used to do that years ago only to be burned on a couple lovelies that white knights, captsaveahos on here ruined and I lost them. I learned my lesson so that will never happen again. A true sugarbaby should be kept private. The point is for dudes to stop simpin on chics that are an everyday girl.

FarFarAway
02-20-24, 17:00
Average of 2 new per month for 10 years.

I was thinking about how much money I have spent on this. Started High School with street walkers, then strippers, ads in the newspaper, Craigslist, HX, Tinder, Seeking. The time, money, and everything else that goes along with BBFS is crazy.As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.

Uncountable
02-20-24, 17:48
What is IRL? I guess you mean URL. Not everybody likes to share their experiences. Most people prefer to keep it private and discreet. And what's the point to tell anyway?IRL: In Real Life.

GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome.

WowU812
02-20-24, 20:01
Wow. That's impressive. You average 24 new girls every year.Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.

UnknownSD
02-20-24, 20:32
Probably more, with normal bar type or online dating. I have 4 this month from Seeking.Have you tried CMB? It's hard to date on CMB after you have done sugaring. A lot of girls on CMB, right off the bat, want a serious relationship and marriage, especially the China girls. It's crazy.

SteveTandberg
02-20-24, 22:50
Have you tried CMB? It's hard to date on CMB after you have done sugaring. A lot of girls on CMB, right off the bat, want a serious relationship and marriage, especially the China girls. It's crazy.That sets the bar for me. 500 to 700 for them. Woof for all others.

HollywoodGuy
02-21-24, 02:23
As HG says, there's no such thing as free pussy. I have a 25 year relationship, just the 'capital cost' of that has been multiple 6 figures. Then the carrying costs, I'd have to spend a lot on sugar to make that up.I spent mid 6 figures on x wife # 2 after the divorce. My choice and not court ordered. Serious health issue. All better now. On sugaring maybe 400 g's in 18 years.

XJakeRobertsx
02-21-24, 14:33
FunnyGurlLeah.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a017e632-d90f-47dc-bac9-69545d4661f4

Any reports on her?

FarFarAway
02-21-24, 16:19
That sets the bar for me. 500 to 700 for them. Woof for all others.So, I figured out CMB means Coffee Meets Bagel, and it advertises as a dating app for people looking to get hitched, not hooked up. How in the world does that apply to sugar dating?

And what about Equinox? I am a member, I have actually had a brief arrangement w / a woman who I knew was also a member (at my location) but I didn't disclose that, for my opsec.

There is a girl I see on the treadmill early mornings, she appears to be ripe for a SB and like she can't afford the club. I am tempted to try to exit w / her some day and ask her if she has a 'sponsor' for her expensive membership. LOL.

StevenWalker
02-21-24, 22:55
Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobby

UnknownSD
02-21-24, 23:22
Account expired. Did not get a ricebaby after a month of searching. WTF. First time this ever happened LOL. Dead hobbyTry bicoastalbaddie. She's Korean.

https://members.seeking.com/member/431609ed-32f0-4318-8fee-1e6efdf803a5

RockItAllNite
02-22-24, 08:39
Headless shots don't count. Did you meet your model SB on Seeking? What does GPS stand for anyway? It's not on the abbreviations page and not in Google search. I assume HG is the HollywoodGuy. It's hard to read your post with all the abbreviations and jargon.GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.

UnknownSD
02-22-24, 10:27
GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome, when a girl raises the prices for her services beyond their actual value.Got it. Thanks!

StevenWalker
02-22-24, 11:27
Try bicoastalbaddie. She's Korean.

https://members.seeking.com/member/431609ed-32f0-4318-8fee-1e6efdf803a5She's fine as hell but I'm in OC. LA is too far :(.My current SB lives 2 minutes away from me. Problem is she doesn't want to hang out as much anymore :(. Worried she got a real bf