PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37

FarFarAway
06-28-23, 15:16
Why crazy? Because she wants $500 ppm?I try to help people out, I don't know why some give me s** for it. I am a veteran here, isn't a warning sufficient? I spoke w / her, the conversation took a bad turn, she found fault w / all sorts of things, as I have her on the phone I am blocking her profile on seeking (but recently saw her on a different profile I also have) because I knew there was no future. I have no idea of her allowance ask, we never got that far.

CumInPussy
06-28-23, 16:00
I would take one for the team. She wants 1 K per meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/31a39373-87fc-4f82-8e47-aed1b083ae7fHer goal is to own a home by age of 20. She is 19 now, so less than a year to go. Depend on where and how much, down payments, etc, that probably dictates her 1 k and she probably calculate how many guys she need to bang to meet her goal.

FarFarAway
06-28-23, 19:49
Why crazy? Because she wants $500 ppm?BTW, I also found her true identity easily, she wasn't using a texting app. She is actually 52 years old.

FarFarAway
06-28-23, 19:54
Road baby.

GuitarLover
06-29-23, 16:17
I would take one for the team. She wants 1 K per meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/31a39373-87fc-4f82-8e47-aed1b083ae7fHas anyone met with her? Was it worth the 1 k she's asking for?

Large Ess
06-29-23, 18:03
$$$ to meet and let me buy her lunch.

https://members.seeking.com/member/978dfd09-9e27-4c2e-bd28-b64d3ce77172

Lexx1
06-29-23, 18:20
Has anyone met with her? Was it worth the 1 k she's asking for?Cmon man you really think someone on this thread is going to drop 1 k on this chic let alone any chic on Seeking? Someone admitting to that is probably going to get flamed on here. LOL One of the points of this thread is to get these girls heads out their ass with these insane GPS prices. Not to give in to their silly delusional pricing. Always think with the big head not the little one.

Murrican
06-30-23, 00:22

https://members.seeking.com/member/978dfd09-9e27-4c2e-bd28-b64d3ce77172Oof. Chest tattoo and obnoxiously long press on nails.

Why do girls do this to themselves. Advertising how basic and trash they are. In what subculture is this attractive??

HollywoodGuy
06-30-23, 01:17

https://members.seeking.com/member/978dfd09-9e27-4c2e-bd28-b64d3ce77172Looks trans. Who knows.

Ace McNasty
07-04-23, 09:47
I prefer the kitty with smaller outside lips and a not so big clit. Just a normal sized clit that's hopefully not to hidden by its hood. So while I prefer nice small outside lips I don't mind the occasional roast beef as long as the clit is normal.

The biggest clit I encountered was with a Latina teacher I met on eharmony. Her lips were normal but man she had a big clit, size of the tip of my thumb. That thing freaked me out almost like a very small penis tip. But since I love to eat pussy I went in like a trooper and made her cum a couple times.After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?

FarFarAway
07-04-23, 13:34
After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?Hot for me, but you could have guessed that from what I already posted. I'd get out of the way of that squirt. There are a variety of opinions about what that is about, I'd have to know the woman personally to be sure that would be cool. Contractions and authentic orgasms are my go-to.

Lexx1
07-04-23, 16:05
After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?That's not a large clit compared to the one I experienced. Not even close. I'd eat up that pussy and work the clit. And I don't mind some hair down there either. As long as it's not a damn jungle like the muffs from the 60's /70's then it's all good. The main thing for me is it should not cover the lips or at least be somewhat trimmed around there. A woman's pussy is beautiful and should not be hidden with hair. I want to see that pretty flower. It doesn't always have to be completely bald at least trimmed nicely. Black girls I've found usually can't be completely bald because of their hair type and it usually gives them a lot of bumps and razor burn. So they usually keep it nicely trimmed.

FarFarAway
07-04-23, 16:34
I met a POT, single mom. We have off-scale chemistry, both of us really want it to work, still negotiating the allowance. Her work is for a financial institution, she is responsible for 'know your customer' compliance, and fights money laundering. It occurs to me that the skills she uses in her work might enable her to find me IRL. Would you worry about this at this stage?

Lexx1
07-04-23, 19:23
I met a POT, single mom. We have off-scale chemistry, both of us really want it to work, still negotiating the allowance. Her work is for a financial institution, she is responsible for 'know your customer' compliance, and fights money laundering. It occurs to me that the skills she uses in her work might enable her to find me IRL. Would you worry about this at this stage?Nope wouldn't worry about it. Unless her profile says she's looking for long term, true love and marriage, maybe. But if her profile says non-monogamous, open relationship then I really wouldn't worry about it. I personally don't look for any of that serious stuff on seeking. I'm on seeking to fuck sweet young pussy and it not be serious and be free to fuck other ones at the same time. I've had real civie girlfriends and still date civie girls and you shouldn't have to pay for that directly. I don't consider that real or true love.

Mikez702
07-05-23, 01:30
Anyone have experience with this one? I'm going to be in her area next week for a couple days and would appreciate any info /.

Thanks.

https://members.seeking.com/member/20c3b43f-6ac1-4a50-ac3f-9f406c080b33

LolBoat
07-05-23, 11:57
Her goal is to own a home by age of 20. She is 19 now, so less than a year to go. Depend on where and how much, down payments, etc, that probably dictates her 1 k and she probably calculate how many guys she need to bang to meet her goal.She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

Home ownership is a massive scam.

Christophe1
07-05-23, 12:35
She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

Home ownership is a massive scam.This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.

FarFarAway
07-05-23, 16:26
I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.

LolBoat
07-05-23, 17:28
This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.Indeed, our current economic system makes it a scam. Most of these girls can't see that though.

HollywoodGuy
07-05-23, 17:40
I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.

Lexx1
07-05-23, 17:49
Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.Words to live by. But I believe it should be Don't shit where you eat. But I understood what you meant.

AsMong
07-05-23, 18:59
Hey there,

Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

What the experience like and what you need to do.

Lexx1
07-05-23, 21:04
Hey there,

Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

What the experience like and what you need to do.Welcome. Well first it's not as inexpensive as it used to be years ago. Second you usually have to join a sugar daddy site and there is a monthly fee for that. Seeking is currently overall the best site to find sugarbabies. But as I mentioned a lot of these girls now have what we call GPS or Golden Pussy Syndrome meaning they think their pussy is gold and want as much money as they can get for it. You can still get lucky sometimes and find a girl that is not that expensive but it's getting harder to nowadays.

Gorw311
07-05-23, 22:18
https://members.seeking.com/member/554c4a04-dfc2-49ef-8177-c75f7c26dce5

Anyone have experience w her? I've seen her on here for years but never pulled the trigger. Came close once but she had to cancel. Willing to trade info. Thanks bros!

HollywoodGuy
07-06-23, 01:16
Words to live by. But I believe it should be Don't shit where you eat. But I understood what you meant.Oops. Yeah right.

HollywoodGuy
07-06-23, 01:20
Welcome. Well first it's not as inexpensive as it used to be years ago. Second you usually have to join a sugar daddy site and there is a monthly fee for that. Seeking is currently overall the best site to find sugarbabies. But as I mentioned a lot of these girls now have what we call GPS or Golden Pussy Syndrome meaning they think their pussy is gold and want as much money as they can get for it. You can still get lucky sometimes and find a girl that is not that expensive but it's getting harder to nowadays.lucky does happen. just hit up a lot of girls. Dont think about it too much.

HollywoodGuy
07-06-23, 01:21
Hey there,

What the experience like and what you need to do.Look for the girl next door types, no pro model pics, have new profiles, regular pics, students, insecure for whatever reason, short profiles, not too wordy, don't only talk about materiel stuff. You will get the hang of it.

Ace McNasty
07-06-23, 10:15
That's not a large clit compared to the one I experienced. Not even close. I'd eat up that pussy and work the clit. And I don't mind some hair down there either. As long as it's not a damn jungle like the muffs from the 60's /70's then it's all good. The main thing for me is it should not cover the lips or at least be somewhat trimmed around there. A woman's pussy is beautiful and should not be hidden with hair. I want to see that pretty flower. It doesn't always have to be completely bald at least trimmed nicely. Black girls I've found usually can't be completely bald because of their hair type and it usually gives them a lot of bumps and razor burn. So they usually keep it nicely trimmed.Yeah this girl was briefly on HX then disappeared. I found her profile on SA LOL. Tiny little Latina with super tight pussy, and yeah, that large clit was not hard to bring to orgasm. No condom ever.

To the other dude asking for advice on sugaring. You have to think in 4 dimensions. These girls advertise on multiple platforms. Tons of PD and HX girls also have profiles on SA. And vice versa. Of course that would defeat the purpose, as sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.

I only talk about the chicks who are already established providers on non-sugaring platforms. I rarely if ever talk about the girls who are just college students or absolute UTR's on SA because the MIT-educated pimp has all kinds of spies looking for reasons to delete profiles that are engaged in commercial sex, because his girls are supposed to be on "arrangements" not pussy-for-money ha ha ha.

Christophe1
07-06-23, 15:32
Yeah this girl was briefly on HX then disappeared. I found her profile on SA LOL. Tiny little Latina with super tight pussy, and yeah, that large clit was not hard to bring to orgasm. No condom ever.

To the other dude asking for advice on sugaring. You have to think in 4 dimensions. These girls advertise on multiple platforms. Tons of PD and HX girls also have profiles on SA. And vice versa. Of course that would defeat the purpose, as sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.

I only talk about the chicks who are already established providers on non-sugaring platforms. I rarely if ever talk about the girls who are just college students or absolute UTR's on SA because the MIT-educated pimp has all kinds of spies looking for reasons to delete profiles that are engaged in commercial sex, because his girls are supposed to be on "arrangements" not pussy-for-money ha ha ha.Everyone should slap there ass and say, ai papi!

Just to add my two sheckles, I no longer want to try meeting women over the Internet. Give me more blue skies, green grass, and face-to-face interactions. Sure I did it and will do it, but everywhere I go it is full of at least 50% women. There was a poster in the Non-pros section, Golden Man, who posted to meet the cute clothing store clerks while coincidentally you're shopping for your niece who happens to be the same size as (surprise) her. Give out your impressive card and leave with a good hook so that they'll want to call. One of my oldy but goodies trying out CMT students for privates and (surprise) every dog has its day.

Everyone and their father is fishing in the same pools, so if you really want to get non-pros get non-pros. I might even suggest driving around and meeting the girls out for Summer not on Fig or stopping by Crenshaw mall, if it still exists. I recently met two women there. Let's call it prepared and opportunistic. Of course, don't be too weird and freak them out. I'm trying to sugar a K-provider or two in the hopes she'll take me out on a dream vacation (fingers crossed). Finally, a lady friend invited me to her country to show off the attractions (swoon).

Ariba!

Lexx1
07-06-23, 17:32
That term non-pro not sure why some dudes don't get it, or don't believe it or what's so hard to understand. I know what it is because that's how I got started years ago on Craigslist and some dabbling back then when it was still called SeekingArrangement now just Seeking. It's a girl that's not a prostitute, non-pro, basic and simple.

Now once a girl does accept money help or gifts you can argue and call that whatever you want. You might even say pro. But to me that's not the case. A prostitute to me is a woman that 100% makes her living by just selling sex. There are also other definitions such as UTR, under the radar. For a woman that occasionally sells sex or doesn't advertise it. For the most part a non-pro will usually never consider or call herself a prostitute and you shouldn't either. If you ever refer to her as such or think of her like that you can consider that arrangement over. Even a sugarbaby that has had multiple arrangements over the years with different sugar daddies will not consider herself a pro either. A non-pro / sugarbaby will usually have some other type of regular income coming in whether from a parttime job or parents help. You are there as a sugardaddy to provide some extra assistance and / or gifts and you get some bedroom fun in return. It's almost like a real girlfriend that you help out but here it's usually no strings attached. Now I have dealt with some sugarbabies that are super GPS and are expecting crazy dollar monthly arrangements that are like income from a regular job. I just laugh at those and move on.

So there you have it. If that doesn't clear up what a non-pro / sugarbaby is. Then I don't know what will.

Peace.

HollywoodGuy
07-06-23, 19:38
sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.A sugar baby can only be a non-pro once. But they are out there. We should probably use a new term to differentiate.

Unicorn - a girl who has never been paid cash, specifically for sex - so you get to be the first - and now she just graduated to the sort of grey area of non pro status as it is generally defined on this thread.

I have met more than a few girls waiting till their 18th or 19th birthday to go pro within the first 30 days after that. They thought about, they planned it, they did it. That's the world we live in today. And if you spend the time to chat up these girls you will get them as the unicorn they are for that one moment (and maybe even get to be the only one for a few weeks or months). But if you do go down that road, always ask for a state issued picture ID. And when they give you that lame excuse why they don't have one (or they are getting it next week)... just move on.

Now a girl of any age can suddenly decide to go pro. I have also dated a few unicorns in their 20's that for a variety of reasons took the plunge. Also rare but out there. So lets try the unicorn thing to better differentiate?

Now if anyone does use this word to describe a girl he met, there will be the doubters. And she may or may not be a unicorn. But over time if you continue to see her, you will uncover her past and you will know the real story. And you will find the real deal. I know I have and I have had more than a few ppl on this site (and off the site) doubt me, say I was delusional, I was being played, blah blah blah. And even more so because of what I pay. But who cares. At one time I was dedicated to the search, but fresh is good enough and sometimes I still find one.

Lexx1
07-06-23, 19:48
A sugar baby can only be a non-pro once. But they are out there.That first part is a technicality because even a sugarbaby, even after multiple arrangements, will not consider herself a prostitute. And I will not label them that. That's why I said in my post call it whatever you want afterwards. But I understand I still like to find a fresh girl too and skip over girls that have had multiples. The seasoned vet usually will ask for more help in her arrangement because her past daddies gave her the "world". LOL.

FarFarAway
07-07-23, 23:28
Nope wouldn't worry about it. Unless her profile says she's looking for long term, true love and marriage, maybe. But if her profile says non-monogamous, open relationship then I really wouldn't worry about it. I personally don't look for any of that serious stuff on seeking. I'm on seeking to fuck sweet young pussy and it not be serious and be free to fuck other ones at the same time. I've had real civie girlfriends and still date civie girls and you shouldn't have to pay for that directly. I don't consider that real or true love.So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.

FarFarAway
07-07-23, 23:30
BTW, I do have her license tag, got it at our first meet when she asked me to drive her around the mall we met at to her car. Keep this in your back pocket.

There is a site, docusearch.com, even for an anonymous person like me, for $40 you can get the registration (name / address) of a vehicle from the tag.

I might need something to push back on her if she gets all emotional against me.

GuitarLover
07-08-23, 13:16
I've been messaging younger sb's and the ones that respond back all want 1 k per meet. It seems like few years ago it was 300 to 500 per meet. Haven't seen a sb in a few years, what's a good rate for an attractive sb? 1 k seems very high.

Lexx1
07-08-23, 15:35
So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

At noon today she texts, she has finished work for the day and is free, did I want to see her. Well, like I said, off-scale chemistry, so I suggested a spot for drinks midafternoon. We have a great 2 hours, covering all kinds of territory way too fast. Both feeling it, or so I thought. I get back from the mens and ask her if she'll take me home. Meaning to hers. But no assumptions (about sex). We're dancing around it a bit, and she then asks about the sugar. I tell it like it is, and boy does the conversation change. She can't do it for that, she wonders why I 'asked her there' (I didn't, she asked me), she is so disappointed, I've let her down, she knows I *can* really meet her needs, using the methods I told her about to generate sugar, an ongoing 'debate' ensues. She stands up and walks away, I thought she was bailing, and left her sunglasses. I try to track her down, can't find her. Head to my car, she texts and comes out, she had only gone to the head. How was I to know? We talked briefly, again, she is all upset, even crying, feels so let down, etc. Etc. I luckily get her out of my car and hightail it.

I think this girl is likely borderline personality. She is quite quite seductive. She knows all the right things to say, that I want to hear. However, she had mentioned earlier about the people she investigates in her work, how often they provide key information about themselves, including their car tags. I am 99% sure I maintained my opsec, she never saw my plate, and I have everything else on burners. Could turn into a 'bunny boiler'. If you don't know the reference, look up Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction.

I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.Like I said I'm not on seeking looking for serious stuff. Both us the girls and men know what we're on seeking for, us to get pussy and the girls to get cash help. Women are very good at being charmers and seducing. Your girl was there to get some good money help for her rent and played all her feminine charms on you to get it. Once you said you couldn't accommodate all of it. Well you saw what happened bye bye to all that feminine charm because you're not giving her what she needs and wants. I'm pretty sure you've heard it said women are the best liars. It's not just a saying it can be true in many cases. And you said it, lesson re-learned. On to the next girl.

Dsteezy
07-08-23, 16:23
Met with her once. Crazy body if you're into IG model types, pictures genuinely don't do her justice but we met for a drink had a nice time. No allowance was discussed at all even after.

The following morning she texts me with had a great time and feel like we'd hit if off. Then mentions some fairly high number that I'd just prefer not to do on a continuous basis. I will note, she is stunning and I got lucky as I'm not sure I would have met her for that amount had we discussed it before we met. No damage on my end, sometimes you get lucky.

If you got it thought or willing to take the plunge, I will say her ass is Kim K comparable and they feel like pillows. She's in town from an east coast city sort of. Potentially relocating but is only here for 3 weeks at the moment.

https://members.seeking.com/member/efe0af71-dabb-4588-827c-e1d4a3262565

Murrican
07-08-23, 21:24
Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.

Girl was sweet as sugar during the date but I said something wrong, I forgot, exactly right, and she started crying. Literally crying.

I talked her off the ledge. Honestly, I came to get laid and I just wanted to get that done.

So we started walking to her place and she didn't like the wine I picked up. Blew up again. Crying. Holy crap.

Back at the room one more time starts losing it. I gave her the full amount, and did nothing, just to walk away safely and calmly. A 600 dollar lesson learned.

So, here is how it rolled out. I wanted to see her again to discuss sugar and logistics, though she did say at the first meeting she needed her rent covered so she could pay down 15 K in cc debt. I could only do about half her rent, but hoped the amazing chemistry we had would compensate. I thought I had a lunch scheduled w / her, but when I sent her a text that I parked at the place I had sent to her first thing in the morning, she blew up. That I hadn't notified her, that I took her for granted, expected her to drop her work for me, etc. It truly was a misunderstanding, but I phoned and apolgized for the miscommunication. Patched up, but figured I had heard the last of her, so I didn't need to worry about the sugar. Went to sleep writing her off.

I don't think I could stand this one even in a regular arrangement, much less one where I am getting some other content. Lesson re-learned. If you are feeling too attached about a SB, back off. You don't know them nearly well enough.

Shampoo55
07-08-23, 23:28

Sorry for your loss, wasted time and opening gifts. Stinks when you "find" a special girl like that! Glad you avoid any worse kind of outcome!

But DUDE! I would have quit at the above bolded part. Just saying!

I'm ALWAYS happy when something like that bolded part happens via text so that I don't have to live "the rest of the story!" Getting a tongue lashing via text is sure better than in person or in public. But it can be worse one can be in the middle of things and she goes off ruining the date and wasting funds. So making a quick judgement that a response was borderline is often the right move.

Got to have some level of compartmentalization in this game, such that one doesn't get too infatuated or too emotionally invested with any girl.

all fwiw

FarFarAway
07-09-23, 00:43
Almost the exact same thing happened to me a few months ago.

Girl was sweet as sugar during the date but I said something wrong, I forgot, exactly right, and she started crying. Literally crying.

I talked her off the ledge. Honestly, I came to get laid and I just wanted to get that done.

So we started walking to her place and she didn't like the wine I picked up. Blew up again. Crying. Holy crap.

Back at the room one more time starts losing it. I gave her the full amount, and did nothing, just to walk away safely and calmly. A 600 dollar lesson learned.I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.

HollywoodGuy
07-09-23, 14:16
https://members.seeking.com/member/aed511c7-4419-4d19-a575-6c2ad6f2e2fa

So any girl can say ppm in her profile. But if you keyword search for ppm you will see.

"It looks like we couldn't find any members.

Try changing your search. ".

Murrican
07-09-23, 21:14
I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago.

Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

Murrican
07-09-23, 21:16
I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago. SanD girl.

Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

FarFarAway
07-10-23, 16:56
Seeking just offered me this one.

VWO15 COM.

Recall that this site messes these up, this is all run together w / no spaces.

I also understand you can substitute the number in the middle to get different percent discounts.

It is a convenience only, in that the cards that work these days, the Blackhawk cards, come in $100 denominations, so you need to get the fare down below that to use the prepaid card easily.

FarFarAway
07-11-23, 09:33
There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c8681bea-1bd9-478b-83ec-496bd4dcdcf1

HollywoodGuy
07-11-23, 15:50
There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c8681bea-1bd9-478b-83ec-496bd4dcdcf1Whether I think they are or not, I approach every girl as if she was (or would like to try it out). The response or lack there of will take you to the next step. This one looks for real. And sorta my type. But not driving from vegas to find out.

HollywoodGuy
07-11-23, 15:54
Posts in lots of different cities. Wants cash app upfront.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c8451acf-3547-4a2a-bb4c-412539ab12ec

Dsteezy
07-11-23, 18:20
Might be worth a shot though.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5313ee59-995d-4542-ad70-380d7aa3ae38

Lexx1
07-11-23, 20:08

https://members.seeking.com/member/c8681bea-1bd9-478b-83ec-496bd4dcdcf1Very cute and a pale redhead. Those are my favorite. Considering my girls are all over the place including the IE and OC. That's not far for me.

SteveTandberg
07-11-23, 22:07
Employed computer person with serious case of GPS.

$1. 2 k PPM.

https://members.seeking.com/member/58d3caec-f686-48e9-a94e-42be3ea14603

SteveTandberg
07-11-23, 22:09
GORGEOUS but GPS.

https://members.seeking.com/member/25df4cc2-f358-426c-ad2d-61f5951089f1

SteveTandberg
07-11-23, 23:47
https://members.seeking.com/member/215b72c7-8775-43dc-aa6d-bd6a6e21c630

$1 k PPM for dinner dates to build trust.

$1. 5 k for intimate dates afterwards.

Who is paying this crazy shit?

RanManCan
07-12-23, 11:13
GORGEOUS but GPS.

https://members.seeking.com/member/25df4cc2-f358-426c-ad2d-61f5951089f1Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.

SteveTandberg
07-12-23, 16:30
Any info on this SB?

https://members.seeking.com/member/d967d193-83db-4b7d-8590-b6af62808580

MrShiz
07-17-23, 17:01
https://members.seeking.com/member/f66b0413-263a-4214-9abb-db8723e55799

Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.

GuitarLover
07-18-23, 17:50
Any info on this girl?

https://members.seeking.com/member/a44d6759-fcdb-4ab1-9ef9-8e0f9f4b4530

SBlover
07-19-23, 11:27
Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.Does she allow CIP?

RanManCan
07-19-23, 22:54
Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

-RanMan

PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!

Gorw311
07-20-23, 15:48
Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

-RanMan

PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!LOL been there before. Just had an OC baby w this. You'd think she was all cleaned up since she hosted. Probably had just woken up. It's also typically either high rotation girls or the hippie types.

FarFarAway
07-20-23, 17:56
I have not experienced a SB who had this issue. I have had a couple who weren't fresh in the p* department, I think this is a rule-out for me.

I wonder about this reverse preference. I have had 2-3 POTs who specifically said they wanted their SD manscaped. Now, I have been natural forever, as most have I'd wager. If I suddenly needed to get shaved, would my warden not think this was something notable? And wonder why? Therefore, I would never consider such a thing. Those were rule-outs also. So those POTs can just skip the ca. 40% of guys in the bowl who are married.

JohnRichard
07-21-23, 10:49
Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

Plus we share a medical plan.

Thoughts?

RanManCan
07-21-23, 11:47
Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

Thoughts?I can't speak to the physical hiding of the vasectomy.

Insurance. Don't use it, pay cash (or money order or cashiers check, or however you can do it electronically but discreetly).

Plan B. Keep your own stash on hand, have her swallow it before you have sex. Kinda kills the mood, but it's a potential solution. $8 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.

JohnRichard
07-21-23, 14:57
I can't speak to the physical hiding of the vasectomy.

Insurance. Don't use it, pay cash (or money order or cashiers check, or however you can do it electronically but discreetly).

Plan B. Keep your own stash on hand, have her swallow it before you have sex. Kinda kills the mood, but it's a potential solution. $8 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.Didn't know one could get a safe clean (not back alley) procedure for cash payment with no I'd required.

The plan b tabs before is a great suggestion.

JustALil
07-21-23, 15:15
So I had the big V several years ago, and I was able to hide it from the SO.

First I'm no gym rat, but I go often enough to stay in shape, so the SO knows this. When I had the operation, it was a out patient procedure. They gave a local snip snip and I was out of the office in like 20 minutes. They applied some liquid bandage over the spot and that was that. Now, the local wore off over night, but they did give pain killers for the next several days. You only need about one day or two to get over the initial pain.

So how did I hide it from the SO? That's were the gym came into play. My walking funny for a couple of days was a "pulled groin muscle"! She just laughed about and told me I should take it easy for the week or two.

I did go through my insurance, but all the insurance is through my job, so she never sees the charges. Or like mentioned you can go out of pocket.

Thoughts?

HollywoodGuy
07-21-23, 23:57

Thoughts?Usually not covered under insurance. Paid 1700 20 years ago. Load volume decreased but well worth the piece of mind.

HollywoodGuy
07-21-23, 23:58
Didn't know one could get a safe clean (not back alley) procedure for cash payment with no I'd required.

The plan b tabs before is a great suggestion.Doctors are always happy to get paid in cash.

NutritionFacts
07-22-23, 20:14
I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?

FarFarAway
07-23-23, 00:06
I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?There has been extensive posting on this recently, including from me. A major concern is the use of free online tools for facial recognition. This is a very real threat of the POT learning your identity IRL. I have doctored photos such that they do not register in that software / on those sites as having a face on them. You can test this for yourself before you send it to the POT.

If they are not satisfied w / that, I recommend moving on. There is a lot of kitty out there to chase, you don't need the ones who aren't going to cooperate.

Follow all the other rules that have long been mentioned. Never use a photo that has appeared anywhere on the web linked to your IRL identity. That prevents successful tineye type searches, but does not avoid the facial rec.

Sipping
07-23-23, 12:22
I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?I've sent face pics that are publicly available on the Internet (LinkedIn). Provides some plausible deniability at least. I don't think there much blackmail going on though. There are much safer and easier scams that can separate suckers from their money on Seeking.

FarFarAway
07-23-23, 16:58
I've sent face pics that are publicly available on the Internet (LinkedIn). Provides some plausible deniability at least. I don't think there much blackmail going on though. There are much safer and easier scams that can separate suckers from their money on Seeking.So do you tell SBs your real name? That is essentially what you are doing by sending them pics that are available to all. Do you really not care if a girl gets pissed off and decides to find your home # and call your SO? If you are single, I guess this could work for you, but most people active on seeking have a lot and are not afraid to use it. If you are really using seeking like a glorified BP or CL, hit it and quit it, well, likely it is the case that you aren't taking much risk.

Large Ess
07-23-23, 17:12
There has been extensive posting on this recently, including from me. A major concern is the use of free online tools for facial recognition. This is a very real threat of the POT learning your identity IRL. I have doctored photos such that they do not register in that software / on those sites as having a face on them. You can test this for yourself before you send it to the POT.

If they are not satisfied w / that, I recommend moving on. There is a lot of kitty out there to chase, you don't need the ones who aren't going to cooperate.

Follow all the other rules that have long been mentioned. Never use a photo that has appeared anywhere on the web linked to your IRL identity. That prevents successful tineye type searches, but does not avoid the facial rec.I would be very interested in how you doctored them. That is a great idea.

FarFarAway
07-23-23, 17:49
I would be very interested in how you doctored them. That is a great idea.I imported them into a drawing program and put 3 big black dots over the eyes and nose. For the two sites I worry about, PimEyes and facecheck. I'd, this resulted in the sites saying they could not find a face. I also chose another photo of myself that is taken at a distance, my face is in the shade, I am wearing a hat, and the fraction of the pic that is face is small. That one, too, the sites said they could not find a face. So, great. It is possible that other facial rec tools could interpret my pics, but most SBs aren't going to have access to that sort of firepower.

This is something you can do by trial and error. And then just feed them into these sites and see if they can locate you. Of course, the photo they came from must be one the sites can work with and can locate your IRL pics.

I see pics that girls use some times that appear to be discreet enough they could not uniquely identify the chick, but they portray the girl as attractive enough. That should be your goal, even if you are using your own pics, or pics of someone who looks similar to you (my approach). Show you aren't an ogre, but don't give too much info.

SBlover
07-24-23, 00:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/822cff69-6964-4f36-8d37-5f270d6c6b9d

This one is a lot of fun. I've enjoyed her enough that it's time to share. Like to meet for dinner and then go back for a couple rounds. Not cheap but worth the experience if you want a slim little redhead. A few rules but nothing unreasonable.

SBlover
07-24-23, 00:47
Has anyone seen this one? Talking and it seems promising.

https://members.seeking.com/member/986f00b5-57e8-46b3-ad74-8ec80b68c1f0

NutritionFacts
07-24-23, 05:12
Is there an AI app to blend together real pics into a new pic that doesn't really exist but looks similar enough to the subject?

Large Ess
07-24-23, 15:48
I imported them into a drawing program and put 3 big black dots over the eyes and nose. For the two sites I worry about, PimEyes and facecheck. I'd, this resulted in the sites saying they could not find a face. I also chose another photo of myself that is taken at a distance, my face is in the shade, I am wearing a hat, and the fraction of the pic that is face is small. That one, too, the sites said they could not find a face. So, great. It is possible that other facial rec tools could interpret my pics, but most SBs aren't going to have access to that sort of firepower.

This is something you can do by trial and error. And then just feed them into these sites and see if they can locate you. Of course, the photo they came from must be one the sites can work with and can locate your IRL pics.

I see pics that girls use some times that appear to be discreet enough they could not uniquely identify the chick, but they portray the girl as attractive enough. That should be your goal, even if you are using your own pics, or pics of someone who looks similar to you (my approach). Show you aren't an ogre, but don't give too much info.Thanks for the tips. I have a blurred public pic.

Large Ess
07-24-23, 15:51

This one is a lot of fun. I've enjoyed her enough that it's time to share. Like to meet for dinner and then go back for a couple rounds. Not cheap but worth the experience if you want a slim little redhead. A few rules but nothing unreasonable.What's the price range?

Mac Eat Bright
07-24-23, 16:34

This one is a lot of fun. I've enjoyed her enough that it's time to share. Like to meet for dinner and then go back for a couple rounds. Not cheap but worth the experience if you want a slim little redhead. A few rules but nothing unreasonable.It sounds like you are with lucky to see her; the last time text her, she wanted to meet at the club she danced LOL.

SBlover
07-24-23, 16:48
What's the price range?YMMV but I'd rather not discuss it in the forum. DM me for details if you want.

It sounds like you are with lucky to see her; the last time text her, she wanted to meet at the club she danced LOL.Try again. It wasn't all that difficult.

Murrican
07-25-23, 10:21
This is not going to be your usual post. But some might find it interesting.

Sugaring while married means I have to do things to stay off the radar. I have a prepaid phone. I buy prepaid credit cards. In other words, I do things poor people do because they help me stay off the radar.

It's opened my eyes.

Take the credit card. I use one vanilla. Half the time you want to check your balance online, the site is down. One time I opened the package, and it wasn't a one vanilla but a netspend. I called visa to complain but in order to talk to me, they wanted to name, address, Social Security number. I told him that if I wanted to give those things, I wouldn't have a prepaid card. They said they can't help me. Had a worthless card I paid cash for in my hand.

The mobile phone. OMG the terms are awful. You have to prepay of course but then they charge you for texts and data and everything. Every motion is a purchase decision. It's designed to bleed you and it's clear it's because they can.

I met a girl in Mexico who I sugared with in the past. Contacted her and she didn't get off work till 9 pm, too late for me. I told her I'll cover her pay if she gets off early. She said her boss told her if she leaves early she won't get paid at all for the day, including hours worked up until that point. Maybe she was just trying to get me to be more generous but I don't think so.

Some of this stuff is eye opening on how much harder it is when you don't have credit and money and (I hate to say it) status as a "valued customer. ".

FarFarAway
07-25-23, 14:11
This is not going to be your usual post. But some might find it interesting.

Sugaring while married means I have to do things to stay off the radar. I have a prepaid phone. I buy prepaid credit cards. In other words, I do things poor people do because they help me stay off the radar.

It's opened my eyes.

Take the credit card. I use one vanilla. Half the time you want to check your balance online, the site is down. One time I opened the package, and it wasn't a one vanilla but a netspend. I called visa to complain but in order to talk to me, they wanted to name, address, Social Security number. I told him that if I wanted to give those things, I wouldn't have a prepaid card. They said they can't help me. Had a worthless card I paid cash for in my hand.

The mobile phone. OMG the terms are awful. You have to prepay of course but then they charge you for texts and data and everything. Every motion is a purchase decision. It's designed to bleed you and it's clear it's because they can.

I met a girl in Mexico who I sugared with in the past. Contacted her and she didn't get off work till 9 pm, too late for me. I told her I'll cover her pay if she gets off early. She said her boss told her if she leaves early she won't get paid at all for the day, including hours worked up until that point. Maybe she was just trying to get me to be more generous but I don't think so..I wish I could still buy OneVanilla. I don't see them anymore, and the cards that look like them don't work on seeking. I have posted about Blackhawk cards, available at Gelson's.

I have also sung the praises of TracFone on this site many times. It is very very reasonable in price. Like maybe $80 / year.

RanManCan
07-25-23, 15:50
For mobile phone. When I first started, I used to have a plan that had limited calls/texts, now you can easily find prepaid plans with unlimited calls/texts but limited data. So long as you're not streaming videos, 3-5 GB / month should be sufficient.

I like the $15 Boost plan that simply slows you down to 512kb if you use over 5gb/month, but never cuts you off. Even 512k is plenty fast enough for web and most apps, just not streaming video.
https://www.boostmobile.com/shop/buy/plans/
https://www.boostmobile.com/support/plans/network-management

TMobile also has a very decent unlimited calls/texts plan, but they do cut off data if you use up your data.
3.5gb data for $15
https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans/connect

Lexx1
07-25-23, 19:33
For mobile phone. When I first started, I used to have a plan that had limited calls/texts, now you can easily find prepaid plans with unlimited calls/texts but limited data. So long as you're not streaming videos, 3-5 GB / month should be sufficient.

I like the $15 Boost plan that simply slows you down to 512kb if you use over 5gb/month, but never cuts you off. Even 512k is plenty fast enough for web and most apps, just not streaming video.
https://www.boostmobile.com/shop/buy/plans/
https://www.boostmobile.com/support/plans/network-management

TMobile also has a very decent unlimited calls/texts plan, but they do cut off data if you use up your data.
3.5gb data for $15
https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans/connectI use the $15 T-mobile prepaid service for my main phone. It works well for me since I work from home and can use wifi to not eat up my data. For my "burner" second phone I use Tello's service which is the cheapest service I found and it runs on T-mobile's network. It's less than $8 a month. Now granted it only offers limited talk time at 100 minutes monthly and 500 mb data capped. But it has unlimited text which is how girls primarily communicate nowadays anyways. I only occasionally call a girl and I still have never reached the 100 minutes. And I rarely use it's data. The only other thing is Tello doesn't work the best with iPhone. It works great with Androids which is what I use. But being that you are using the service for a burner phone. You don't want to be using an expensive iPhone just for that. Just get a cheap unlocked Android. Also you would need a mailing address to get the sim card mailed to you. I don't know if they sell their sim cards at any storefront.

Technically I don't need two phones since I don't have a SO nor a serious civie GF right now. I do civie date here and there still and the arrangements. But I like having the burner second phone because I've dealt with the occasional psycho chic that I need to block. The burner phone has very little info tied to me. The main phone is for everyone else in my life.

Murrican
07-26-23, 02:21
To those of you who responded, these are great tips. Thank you.

Still, my point was just how much more you have to navigate the system when you're dealing outside the normal world of credit and being a good customer prospect. It's been annoying as hell. The customer service is abysmal and it's clear many companies feel they're doing you a favor. Just sharing that part of it.

The few times I've had to contact visa about my prepaid cards were a case study in how to make you feel small.

I use the $15 T-mobile prepaid service for my main phone. It works well for me since I work from home and can use wifi to not eat up my data. For my "burner" second phone I use Tello's service which is the cheapest service I found and it runs on T-mobile's network. It's less than $8 a month. Now granted it only offers limited talk time at 100 minutes monthly and 500 mb data capped. But it has unlimited text which is how girls primarily communicate nowadays anyways. I only occasionally call a girl and I still have never reached the 100 minutes. And I rarely use it's data. The only other thing is Tello doesn't work the best with iPhone. It works great with Androids which is what I use. But being that you are using the service for a burner phone. You don't want to be using an expensive iPhone just for that. Just get a cheap unlocked Android. Also you would need a mailing address to get the sim card mailed to you. I don't know if they sell their sim cards at any storefront.

Technically I don't need two phones since I don't have a SO nor a serious civie GF right now. I do civie date here and there still and the arrangements. But I like having the burner second phone because I've dealt with the occasional psycho chic that I need to block. The burner phone has very little info tied to me. The main phone is for everyone else in my life.

SteveTandberg
07-26-23, 15:49
https://members.seeking.com/member/65baaa08-94c3-4dfc-bbd6-5b2cf40b85f2

Seeking Lala Land.

Photos look great.

Thanks in advance.

SBlover
07-27-23, 00:22
https://members.seeking.com/member/9c5055a6-2d3d-4e25-8d4a-d1340a5db1f2

Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.

HollywoodGuy
07-27-23, 11:08

Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.What did your PPM average out to in the end?

GuitarLover
07-27-23, 18:24
Any info on these ladies.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e7888cae-dea3-4d0a-9290-fbb21aa56b1d

https://members.seeking.com/member/a44d6759-fcdb-4ab1-9ef9-8e0f9f4b4530

SteveTandberg
07-27-23, 18:42
https://members.seeking.com/member/b210034d-bb7d-4d2f-8ef5-312b0b8b857b

Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?

FarFarAway
07-28-23, 14:16

Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?When she first joined the site, I met her, thought I had an agreement w / her. She is everything you would think she is based on the profile. Hey, at least I got to make out w / her at the M&G. My offer to her was just what I had done w / a previous SB (20's and no kids), she has 3 kids, and they lived quite well when she was married. That is what has her on the site. Anyway, my offer to her was a fraction of that ask you mention, I would bet she could be had by someone who has game and maybe offers her half that. Still something I would not be prepared to do.

FarFarAway
07-28-23, 14:18

Had my fill so releasing this one to the wild. Complete sub. But if gag reflex but her ability to get her ass pounded makes up for it. No cip but cia once you've established some trust.The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?

Lexx1
07-28-23, 17:03
The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?Kinda hard to tell with all the crazy eye makeup but she looks Eurasian. Most likely mixed with Japanese with a handle name of Suki.

SBlover
07-29-23, 08:44
I believes she's a hapa, I think half Japanese.

Kinda hard to tell with all the crazy eye makeup but she looks Eurasian. Most likely mixed with Japanese with a handle name of Suki.

The profile says Asian. Do you know her real heritage?

HollywoodGuy
07-29-23, 13:36
Visiting vegas this weekend but lives in L. A. Kink friendly.

"usually when I hang out with a sugar daddy it's about 1-3 hours for $700 but I'm willing to do 500".

https://members.seeking.com/member/40b445c6-4904-4fe0-b142-4d76c16e19bc

Politely declined.

LimpAndSmall
07-29-23, 16:06
I wish I could still buy OneVanilla. I don't see them anymore, and the cards that look like them don't work on seeking. I have posted about Blackhawk cards, available at Gelson's.
Blackhawk produce many cards, both MC and Visa, branded and generic, so just to be sure. The cards that work, are they.

- the generic prepaid gift cards?

- or the prepaid branded cards, or.

- Are they MC or Visa, or both?

LimpAndSmall
07-29-23, 16:08
Can it be anonymous?

Large Ess
07-29-23, 20:46
Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of naïve women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.

HollywoodGuy
07-30-23, 14:32
Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of nave women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.Never get carried away. And you didn't. Too many fish in the sea to take chances.

MrBlueSea
07-30-23, 15:45
For anyone visiting Vegas, do yourself a favor and pass on this one.

Doesn't look anywhere as good as her pics, and once in the room.

She will try and get you into the shower. Sure sign of a rob.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a0711b99-11c5-45f6-bd3d-31bf9344b660

PetShopMan
07-30-23, 22:09
Anyone have any dealings with her? She was on seeking. Isn't at the moment. Set up arrangement to meet and if we click go to a room. An hour before we were to me she texts "Can you give me the amount agreed upon before we get in the car? I say "No, I will show it to her. I will show it to her in the room and leave it where she can see it. She finds this unacceptable. She texts I must have seen a lot of nave women. I respond just as easy for me to be on the wrong end of this transaction. She goes on to say this is standard ask. She starts to get snippy. I tell her it's not been my experience that this is standard and wish her the best. Listen to this site. Tomorrow I have something set up with a very sexy Latina.The first sb I had took money and never met me. I got played like a chump. Hits me up months later saying she's sorry and needs help. She says for sure we'll fuck this time. Still wanted money up front. Told her no let's meet or nothing. She was reluctant but we hanged out. Gave her 100 bucks and blocked her ass LOL. Never give money up front anymore.

Drooo
07-31-23, 03:17
Did you get your money's worth? For 2 sessions? I hope you did more than "hang out".

The first sb I had took money and never met me. I got played like a chump. Hits me up months later saying she's sorry and needs help. She says for sure we'll fuck this time. Still wanted money up front. Told her no let's meet or nothing. She was reluctant but we hanged out. Gave her 100 bucks and blocked her ass LOL. Never give money up front anymore.

PetShopMan
07-31-23, 14:55
Did you get your money's worth? For 2 sessions? I hope you did more than "hang out".Had a hotel for 4 day and took her to Disneyland since she's from out of town. I was drained by the end of the week.

HoneyHunter
07-31-23, 18:23
Any experience with her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/d5556075-ea92-455b-bf6c-2c586889475a

Seems TGTBT.

Thanks for any inputs or comments.

Avarun1972
07-31-23, 23:49
Be very careful about this profile, She is a scammer, She will agree to Meet and Greet, ask you to come to a public place, and then ask you to share your location, once you share your location, the plan is to follow you and blackmail you, Be very very careful.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/12e32b12-2d24-4b58-8e73-d4d7fb652c7c

LolBoat
08-01-23, 00:50

Hot photos especially for a 46 year old. Wants $5 k / mo allowance. Who's crazy enough to pay that for a 46 year old sugar momma (too old to call her a SB)?There is / are whales who probably will but most of those guys want the 25 and under girls.

These women are delusional. Feminism is running its course.

RanManCan
08-01-23, 12:31
Be very careful about this profile, She is a scammer, She will agree to Meet and Greet, ask you to come to a public place, and then ask you to share your location, once you share your location, the plan is to follow you and blackmail you, Be very very careful.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/12e32b12-2d24-4b58-8e73-d4d7fb652c7cYou linked to your inbox, which we can't see. Please link to profile. If profile is gone, posting any pics you have is appreciated.

Thanks for the warning.

SteveTandberg
08-02-23, 12:17
Quite the milfy hottie. Any info? Many thanks in advance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d54f910f-bacc-4e46-b0dd-01731043c10d

FarFarAway
08-02-23, 20:24
IK a guy who posted in San Diego about a girl on this site he recommended. I thought I would get a membership to look. I have never had anything w / it before. I went through the usual process to set up a profile, and have been running into trouble. Once, when I put in an email address from a particular service I use (hush mail), I was told that was not acceptable. I made a new ProtonMail account and tried again. I then tried up set up the profile using a picture I have used on other sites before, which is cut off at mid-face (ostensibly for security). I received a message then that my account was suspicious and I would be required to do a verification. That would entail either sending them my driver's license or a short video to verify I was who I said I was. Obviously, none of that is something I could possibly do.

I am wondering if there are other guys who have set up accounts on SugarDaddyMeet in the recent past who have been able to get around these security measures, or is it a lost cause?

Avarun1972
08-03-23, 12:46
You linked to your inbox, which we can't see. Please link to profile. If profile is gone, posting any pics you have is appreciated.

Thanks for the warning.I blocked the Profile, so don't have the Link, the profile name is "Petiteandfun" and from Reseda, 23 Year Old.

If any one could get the link. Please post here.

PleasantOnSun
08-03-23, 22:25
I blocked the Profile, so don't have the Link, the profile name is "Petiteandfun" and from Reseda, 23 Year Old.

If any one could get the link. Please post here.Is this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/60fe8350-1fb3-4819-b8e2-73659c70d9a1.

TheFiberCable
08-04-23, 19:42
Used 20 OFFSD to get that discount so decided I hop back on and see what is out there in 2023.

I think it's like day 5 on seeking.

Interesting how there is a ton of scammers or fake people it looks like.

So far what I got did not make the move to see them. All ppm.

5 Franklins for everything covered. Was tempted got it lower to 4.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d021c3a6-2278-4b46-89aa-89ec649c8f91

Same deal wants 5.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e2dce884-4d56-4ff1-b771-8bb63a759c88

This one wants 6.

https://members.seeking.com/member/240be652-6f36-4dc8-b2cf-96766757d943

https://members.seeking.com/member/4a73855b-a5bd-47ef-b327-167d12215ac2

2. 5 no cover.

Face looking like ehhhh I passed.

https://members.seeking.com/member/799eeb38-15f9-431a-adae-8ba58aeaf5d8

https://members.seeking.com/member/33fae2a4-25f9-4032-92ae-0d701639678d

6 could probably negotiate didn't try.

https://members.seeking.com/member/26926b68-ee76-43ce-8837-c135e9f2a218

Discussed with other girls but at the end they either were fake or something was off when the communication is off site.

Will keep hunting.

If anyone want to do a trade. I have this girl who is pretty much down. She is legit. UTR. I met with her a few times awhile ago and recently saw her profile and messaged her and got in contact again. You can negotiate it looks like. I got it for 2. Hit my inbox.

ChefSolo
08-05-23, 06:00
https://members.seeking.com/member/5ee9ab85-2968-42db-81cc-346bd99d9163

This one will say all the right things about what she wants from you sexually. She says she's down for bbfscip and that it turns her on. She was open to meeting up but I wasn't able to. In good faith I sent her some $ and she sent back some hot photos. We made plans to meet. She gave me an address and I told her what time I'd stop by. Once it got close to our meeting time, she texts me saying that she's upset I hadn't texted her and that she feels neglected and that if I wanted to make her happy again, I'd have to send her some $ and if she thinks it's a proper amount, she would still see me. I told her I would pay her $300 if she came downstairs right now and let me see that she was for real and that I'd give it to her without her even stepping foot in my car just so I know she was real. She declined and said she would let someone else cum inside her. LOL idk. I repeated my offer and told her all she had to do was prove to me she was legit with a phone call, FaceTime, or just come downstairs to my car and she went radio silent after. Pretty sure it's a scam but curious if anyone else has had any interaction with her.

SBlover
08-05-23, 23:30
https://members.seeking.com/member/6c3cde74-33fe-4988-b839-0eeb981b2469

Has anyone seen this girl? Wants quite a bit and insists on condoms but she body looks amazing. Sort of talks like a pro and I'm not interested in that sort of experience but do really want to experience those cheeks in person. Wondering if anyone has seen her.

RanManCan
08-06-23, 12:55
https://members.seeking.com/member/6c3cde74-33fe-4988-b839-0eeb981b2469

Has anyone seen this girl? Wants quite a bit and insists on condoms but she body looks amazing. Sort of talks like a pro and I'm not interested in that sort of experience but do really want to experience those cheeks in person. Wondering if anyone has seen her.Yep, previously reviewed. Search Heavens_on_earth.

In one word: dispassionate

HollywoodGuy
08-06-23, 17:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/5ee9ab85-2968-42db-81cc-346bd99d9163

This one will say all the right things about what she wants from you sexually. She says she's down for bbfscip and that it turns her on. She was open to meeting up but I wasn't able to. In good faith I sent her some $ and she sent back some hot photos. We made plans to meet. She gave me an address and I told her what time I'd stop by. Once it got close to our meeting time, she texts me saying that she's upset I hadn't texted her and that she feels neglected and that if I wanted to make her happy again, I'd have to send her some $ and if she thinks it's a proper amount, she would still see me. I told her I would pay her $300 if she came downstairs right now and let me see that she was for real and that I'd give it to her without her even stepping foot in my car just so I know she was real. She declined and said she would let someone else cum inside her. LOL idk. I repeated my offer and told her all she had to do was prove to me she was legit with a phone call, FaceTime, or just come downstairs to my car and she went radio silent after. Pretty sure it's a scam but curious if anyone else has had any interaction with her.Please guys, never, never, never send these girls money upfront. If you are a pic or vid collector stick to OF or twitter or loyal fans, manyvids, chaturbate or whatever. Because if you think a girl on seeking selling pics is going to meet with you. Well good luck with that.

If you want to qualify as the type of SD that regularly posts on this thread it's very simple. There are three scenarios that probably cover 99%+ of all sugar dates.

#1 - Chat up a girl on seeking or wherever, agree on a price for an intimate date, go on the date, and then pay her.

#2 - Chat up a girl on seeking or wherever, have her meet you somewhere/anywhere, chat in the car for 5-20 minutes and see how that goes, agree on a price for an intimate date, go on the date, and then pay her.

#3 - Chat up a girl on seeking or wherever, do an M&G where you would pay for normal dating expenses only like a starbucks or a meal if you are so inclined, see how that goes, agree on a price for an intimate date, go on the date, and then pay her.

I mean we chit chat a lot on here but this is what it all boils down to.

TheFiberCable
08-06-23, 22:20
Dancer open to extras at the club and does ppm 3 Franklins.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6441cd02-38b7-4d3d-b89c-8016fc84a28d

NutritionFacts
08-06-23, 23:39
The front page is full of women from nearby states, it used to be all LA women now its WA, LV, AZ etc. Is SA running out of women?

Also I have had trouble finding a white girl, I have had easier times with asian and latina women than white women. Anyone else run into the same? I always wanted to try a white college girl type.

DJwezzy
08-07-23, 01:00
The front page is full of women from nearby states, it used to be all LA women now its WA, LV, AZ etc. Is SA running out of women?

Also I have had trouble finding a white girl, I have had easier times with asian and latina women than white women. Anyone else run into the same? I always wanted to try a white college girl type.I got a nice white girl in Westwood.

Reasonable donations.

We can trade.

Pm me.

SBlover
08-07-23, 10:07
Hey not sure if you're into black girls but if you are I have a little petite one that I can share. Sweet girl, great head and cip every time. Only thing is she's far in riverside, I usually Uber her in and spend a day and night fucking her and then send her back home.

Now here's the crazy part kinda even though I met her on seeking, I have never given her a dollar. She just likes to hangout and be taken out but she's never asked for money and I've been seeing her for months now. Not sure if you would get the same thing treatment obviously YMMV but if you're interested let me know.

I got a nice white girl in Westwood.

Reasonable donations.

We can trade.

Pm me.

SBlover
08-07-23, 10:17
So that last post was meant to be a PM for DJ but I accidentally replied as a post. Oh well. I'll leave the offer open to the rest of you if you have a girl who's info you can trade in return.

FarFarAway
08-07-23, 11:58

Also I have had trouble finding a white girl, I have had easier times with asian and latina women than white women. Anyone else run into the same? I always wanted to try a white college girl type.The front page used to be useful. I used to when I wanted to diversify from the specific searches I have set up, just to make sure I was not missing out on anyone I might be interested in, for whatever reason. It does not serve that purpose anymore. I have no idea how seeking chooses to prevent profiles there, but as you say, they are all over.

I honestly don't think they are running out of women, just run a specific search within a reasonable distance of your location, you will still find a boatload (especially in population sense southern California).

HollywoodGuy
08-07-23, 17:32
Hey not sure if you're into black girls but if you are I have a little petite one that I can share. Sweet girl, great head and cip every time. Only thing is she's far in riverside, I usually Uber her in and spend a day and night fucking her and then send her back home.

Now here's the crazy part kinda even though I met her on seeking, I have never given her a dollar. She just likes to hangout and be taken out but she's never asked for money and I've been seeing her for months now. Not sure if you would get the same thing treatment obviously YMMV but if you're interested let me know.Anytime I ever posted that this will happen from time to time way in the past the doubting Thomas's were coming out of the woodwork. Long term sugaring has a lot of surprises, some good, some not so good.

Big Stu
08-07-23, 20:24
I travel to El Segundo every quarter for business and stay a few days. I haven't really found a good fit. I prefer ladies on the slim side and 5'7 and under, also white, Asian or Hispanic. Can anyone point me towards a good fit that will come to El Segundo or is in that area? And doesn't require protection. LOL a uber driver told me most of the ladies in LA want protection, not like it is in New England were most seeking women don't care.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d7ba332f-96d9-446f-b0fb-4de0f43ac827 - Alina, I talked to her, beautiful lady & totally my type. Wanted 700 which I wouldve been ok with but will only do with protection, which is a no for me.

https://members.seeking.com/member/af1f2baf-0dda-431b-921b-08971561c878 - Nicole, another beautiful lady that is totally my type. When we originally talked she wanted 700 but the day of she said 600 was fine but want protection so was a no.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4140e8b0-f3f7-4bc3-a477-506054436922 - Cosmic Kitten, she's attractive though of her pics the thicker ones show her true body. In messages she told me she was an extra small but is more of a medium, which at her height is too curvy for me. Nice enough girl, though she claims she's hot and everyone wants a piece of her, so maybe she is or she's full of herself. Gave her 400 and bare was fine with her. Downside I am use to 2 or 3 or even 4 rounds, not 1 and done.

SteveTandberg
08-08-23, 13:35
https://members.seeking.com/member/b5134430-690e-454d-ae67-d408012702f1

Sweet until talking about $$.

Asks for 1 k to meet and 1 k for intimacy. 3500 to 4 k per month.

When I politely decline she tells me to fuck off.

FarFarAway
08-08-23, 13:57

When I politely decline she tells me to fuck off.Sorry for the bad experience, but you sorta asked for it. I would never ever contact that profile. As HG says, stay away from profiles that have any negativity in them whatsoever. And her profile name is 'Diva', that is an insight into her mindset before the first click. Being polite is essential, lest she report you for some real or imagined slight, and the approach of the mods is 'shoot first, ask questions later' - hence you could have been banned. I always block such profiles, to make it more difficult for someone to report you, hoping to avoid the banning, which is very difficult to recover from.

However, her hostility is unsurprising. This one doesn't give off tell-tale signs of being a pro / UTR, but a recent observation many have made is that the more pro a girl is, the more likely they are to take offesne at the slightest offense. And it is just not worth the trouble.

HollywoodGuy
08-08-23, 16:30

When I politely decline she tells me to fuck off.Not my type. But even if she were. Attitude problem right in her profile.

TheFiberCable
08-08-23, 21:57
Wants 6 covered.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ef33d313-03af-452d-a824-5a609029949e

6 as well no details.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ce785d29-9e4a-431f-a1c7-eabae0aa4eee

Both of these tempting but for 6. I need like 50% off LOL.

SteveTandberg
08-08-23, 22:13
Sorry for the bad experience, but you sorta asked for it. I would never ever contact that profile. As HG says, stay away from profiles that have any negativity in them whatsoever. And her profile name is 'Diva', that is an insight into her mindset before the first click. Being polite is essential, lest she report you for some real or imagined slight, and the approach of the mods is 'shoot first, ask questions later' - hence you could have been banned. I always block such profiles, to make it more difficult for someone to report you, hoping to avoid the banning, which is very difficult to recover from.

However, her hostility is unsurprising. This one doesn't give off tell-tale signs of being a pro / UTR, but a recent observation many have made is that the more pro a girl is, the more likely they are to take offesne at the slightest offense. And it is just not worth the trouble.She's definitely a pro. Searching on her photos pops up Eros and another pro site.

Ernest Ll
08-10-23, 07:18
I'm in IRvine for work, first time away from the warden in ages.

Not able to access SA due to their draconian banning bull shit.

Any referrals for a senior member for an OTR or SB who would be open to me texting her as a referral?

Drken
08-10-23, 07:25
Has anyone used this new site. What's Your Price?

I've gotten a few offers, but I don't know how this site works.

https://whatsyourprice.com/

KathmanDouche
08-10-23, 13:37
Wants 6 covered.

6 as well no details.

Both of these tempting but for 6. I need like 50% off LOL.You can offer 3 or 4 and see where that goes. Both these profiles seem a bit shady, so watch your 6.

FarFarAway
08-10-23, 14:54
It is fairly often observed that girls with escort experience figure they can get a higher price point as a SB, so they post on the seeking or similar sites. There are a few tells in how they approach you, including a lot of "babe"s and "hun"s. They may pose a risk if they start talking dough on the seeking site, if they were to get banned they could get right back on; for guys, it is a *lot* of trouble, sometimes insurmountable without providing more personal information than most are comfortable with.

DJwezzy
08-10-23, 15:55
Wants 6 covered.

6 as well no details.

Both of these tempting but for 6. I need like 50% off LOL.The aprilsopretty is hot af but she's a pro.

She will rush you and try to get you to finish last and leave right away.

600 for 15-20 min LOL.

NutritionFacts
08-12-23, 18:28
Where are all the real non pro college girls? Is sugaring out of fashion now?

Sipping
08-12-23, 18:45
Where are all the real non pro college girls? Is sugaring out of fashion now?School starts in the next month or so. Give them a couple of weeks to hear about how to make money. By late September, we should be ready to go.

HollywoodGuy
08-15-23, 06:41
Where are all the real non pro college girls? Is sugaring out of fashion now?Going back many years. Yes it has changed. It's not as trendy as it used to be. It was almost a right of passage. And the kind of girls you are thinking about, those are the ones that mostly had that mindset. On social media which is what these girls live by sugar babies have now been classified as sex workers (the horror). And not the OF kind that might never see a dick (that isn't their BF's) but the kind that actually have to touch one. Where as in the past they were still thinking (or not thinking about it too much before plunging in), I'm not sure what, but it wasn't that they were sex workers. it was more like they had a rich boyfriend or some other fantasy.

And as far as the AA girls go I think they figured out you can make more as just a run of the mill escort than a sugar baby... generally speaking. Because they have dropped off quite a bit over the years as well. But there are still enough to choose from to make it worth your while. But like you have heard so many time before, you have to put in the work. And if you really have the time try social media. These girls post tons of pics/videos so you basically know what you are getting. I mean if you are noticeably older and commenting on a girls pic and she DM's you are asks after a line or two "what are you looking for". It's basically on.

JSmith818
08-15-23, 13:41
https://members.seeking.com/member/65baaa08-94c3-4dfc-bbd6-5b2cf40b85f2

Seeking Lala Land.

Photos look great.

Thanks in advance.I messaged with her she wanted 6. Was very explicit and sent a bunch of photos but I had to go out of town and couldn't meet for a few days. Never followed up but she seemed solid.

KathmanDouche
08-15-23, 13:43
Why do so many young women on seeking claim to live in Beverly Hills?

JSmith818
08-15-23, 13:55
I'm starting to agree that we need:

1. a national forum for sugar strategy and other non-local issues.

2. regional / city forums for specific girls, both positive and negative.

This chic is certifiably kookoo! I don't mean to pollute the forum with negativity, but I went with her because she was a newbie (non-pro as HG would say). Um, not worth the price of nutso!

Ellelolxo - https://members.seeking.com/member/94d8b869-a7be-480b-be13-d440f87b747c.

Haha, she looks normal enough, and was normal if a bit nervous about first-ever meet via voice call. . . In person, she was a bundle of nerves.

Anyone ever have a good fuck that was a bundle of nerves?You are spot on. I met with her, she came over wanted to go lay out by the pool, hung out had some drinks. She's hot, pics are accurate, but after the pool she said she was nervous to get intimate the first time. By that time it had been like 3 hours and I was over it and just got her an uber home.

Avocat
08-16-23, 01:00
Why do so many young women on seeking claim to live in Beverly Hills?They are probably from the SFV or East LA, but think that is how they find a WLA Whale!

If you set something up, I guarantee she will be driving there form someplace 15 miles or more away.

HollywoodGuy
08-16-23, 01:02
Why do so many young women on seeking claim to live in Beverly Hills?Why do so many sugar daddys have pictures of themselves standing next to their 6 figure rides? And its because they don't want you to what part of town they actually live in

HollywoodGuy
08-16-23, 01:06
You are spot on. I met with her, she came over wanted to go lay out by the pool, hung out had some drinks. She's hot, pics are accurate, but after the pool she said she was nervous to get intimate the first time. By that time it had been like 3 hours and I was over it and just got her an uber home.As long as you didn't pay, it's OK, not fun but it happens from time to time. Shit, I have had them on my bed and they backed out.

NitroHX
08-16-23, 15:52
I got a nice white girl in Westwood.

Reasonable donations.

We can trade.

Pm me.I got some baddies we can trade. I live near west wood so it would be perf.

FarFarAway
08-16-23, 17:26
As long as you didn't pay, it's OK, not fun but it happens from time to time. Shit, I have had them on my bed and they backed out.Right on! And the fact this is so, and that there are many many ways girls who are on seeking and seemingly DTF but find a way to fall of the track before getting to the deed is yet more proof that, contrary to what a significant number of posters on this site will say, sugarbabies / girls on seeking aren't all prostitutes. Because if they were, if they were on your bed, they would be banging you to get their dough and split.

In other words, as you like to say HG, there are real NPs (and that means non pros). Not all on the sites are, but that's the trick. To find them.

PriscillaM
08-16-23, 23:06
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/hws/d/inglewood-your-remote-friend-tori/7655484100.html

Now this is some chocolate non pro that brings back church girl memories and that physics major at USC he used to bang.

Murrican
08-17-23, 10:18
Sorry for the bad experience, but you sorta asked for it. I would never ever contact that profile. As HG says, stay away from profiles that have any negativity in them whatsoever. And her profile name is 'Diva', that is an insight into her mindset before the first click. Being polite is essential, lest she report you for some real or imagined slight, and the approach of the mods is 'shoot first, ask questions later' - hence you could have been banned. I always block such profiles, to make it more difficult for someone to report you, hoping to avoid the banning, which is very difficult to recover from.

However, her hostility is unsurprising. This one doesn't give off tell-tale signs of being a pro / UTR, but a recent observation many have made is that the more pro a girl is, the more likely they are to take offesne at the slightest offense. And it is just not worth the trouble.Yeah you got to watch out for red flags.

Use of the words babe, handsome, hun.

Saying they love shopping more than once.

Saying they love findom.

Photos in front of expensive stores you know they don't shop at.

Those retarded super long fingernails.

Chest tattoos, full. Thigh tattoos, big. Hand tattoos, full back. Face tattoos.

Primary photo is a body part like chest.

Thigh high boots in multiple photos.

Telling you the best way to get their attention is to select something from their gift list.

Having a profile 4 years old that still says they're 20 in the text.

I'll stop now.

Citrus1999
08-17-23, 19:48
Yeah you got to watch out for red flags.

Saying they love findom.

Telling you the best way to get their attention is to select something from their gift list.

I'll stop now.I see no lies here.

Ace McNasty
08-18-23, 10:11
Any of you experienced daddies have had preggo sugar babies? I seem to be a clone magnet LOL. Have had 8 SB's in the past in different stages of cloning.

One of my current SB right now is a really cute white girl about 3 months preggo. I am still barebacking her in the Palm Springs area, and use one of the many cheap hotels on Hwy 111 for my no-condom FC dates. Hopefully she will let me CIP up to the very last month before delivery. Preggo girls are so horny and their pussy is so slimy wet!

Dsteezy
08-18-23, 13:16
Great girl,

Was always sweet with me and I can say very attentive and a ton of fun.

But I've had my fair share and currently dedicating my time to another partner.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e10b25e3-3e8a-41df-b6a1-6f70d0372fae

Killer body.

JackMiles
08-18-23, 13:36
Yeah you got to watch out for red flags.

Saying they love findom.

I'll stop now.I'll add:

Uses terms like "p4 p".

Murrican
08-19-23, 11:00
I'll add:

Uses terms like "p4 p".

Location: Multiple Locations, mostly Florida.I love the Beverly Hills thing. I actually do live right there. I don't think they realize it's not what people think. Apart from the flats or bev park it's no more or less expensive than many other nice parts of the city. It just screams "this is where rich people say they live right?" It's humorously classless in its earnestness.

MrBlueSea
08-21-23, 12:20
New job will include travel and overnight stays to LV, SF, and SD. If anyone has info on potential girls in these areas, please let me know. I can reciprocate for LA.

SteveTandberg
08-21-23, 14:41
Found this pornstar SB.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db4d911c-c94f-4d2e-8667-33c46f793e41

https://www.xvideos.com/models/rhea-radford

MrBlueSea
08-21-23, 14:54
Found this pornstar SB.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db4d911c-c94f-4d2e-8667-33c46f793e41

https://www.xvideos.com/models/rhea-radfordThey don't make them like they used to. And yes I did LOL.

Lexx1
08-21-23, 15:32
They don't make them like they used to. And yes I did LOL.The porn links he provided are when she was younger and she has makeup on. So she actually looks better in the vids. She's older now and her seeking profile she's not wearing makeup but still looks good.

As for the real pornstar she's pretty but I'm not into fake tits. I prefer them natural even if they are small. So many amateur porn girls that started with nice natural tits, even if on the smaller side that end up getting big fake boobs that don't look good on them. The natural fresh look is so much better.

MrBlueSea
08-21-23, 18:12
The porn links he provided are when she was younger and she has makeup on. So she actually looks better in the vids. She's older now and her seeking profile she's not wearing makeup but still looks good.

As for the real pornstar she's pretty but I'm not into fake tits. I prefer them natural even if they are small. So many amateur porn girls that started with nice natural tits, even if on the smaller side that end up getting big fake boobs that don't look good on them. The natural fresh look is so much better.I agree natural is better, but she sure did look good with those.

SteveTandberg
08-22-23, 00:22
https://members.seeking.com/member/2968e949-828d-42fd-9300-f862c875324c

HollywoodGuy
08-22-23, 15:27
https://members.seeking.com/member/2968e949-828d-42fd-9300-f862c875324cYes, but more importantly, when in doubt (about anything) it's best to move on. Trust your gut.

Brings to mind one time when I agonized about meeting this girl because I felt something was up. Literally lost sleep over it. It turned out she just had a BF and they were fighting, and once I got her home she started feeling guilty and backed off. But better to be safe than sorry.

SteveTandberg
08-22-23, 15:44
Quite the milfy hottie. Any info? Many thanks in advance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d54f910f-bacc-4e46-b0dd-01731043c10dPhotos from seeking.

KathmanDouche
08-22-23, 17:23
https://members.seeking.com/member/2968e949-828d-42fd-9300-f862c875324cI don't think she is trans. She is into running and looks like she has a 30+ year old 5'8" runners body. Most of the trans state that they are. It is still stupid as fuk that the app puts them into whatever gender they pretend to be. I guess that is one benefit of the hide / block feature.

Murrican
08-23-23, 10:36
I don't think she is trans. She is into running and looks like she has a 30+ year old 5'8" runners body. Most of the trans state that they are. It is still stupid as fuk that the app puts them into whatever gender they pretend to be. I guess that is one benefit of the hide / block feature.Serious question here. I don't understand the appeal of trans people, sexually. Some must like them because they are there announcing themselves. But it just seems confusing. How is a girl who used to be a boy appealing? Like who likes that? Is that people who are bi and want the best of both? People who like sexual oddities? I feel like I can't understand how that's appealing to anyone.

SteveTandberg
08-23-23, 14:58
https://members.seeking.com/member/fed32168-d9d9-4837-8fa1-13b513783d95

Cute, although a bit too much ink for my taste. Looks like a great body but who knows until you see it in the flesh. Discussing rates and then she tells me no kissing until she feels comfortable. I tell her no go and then she goes off on me for not being able to wait a few times for that.

NEXT.

SteveTandberg
08-23-23, 15:20
Been working hard on contacting / meeting new SBs over the past 3 months. Probably contacting 25 to 35 per week. Have found a few gems and a bunch of turds. Curious what other guys have found.

1. $600 is the new $300 from pre pandemic. Able to talk it down to $5 but at the risk of tainting her attitude. Would rather pay the extra and get all the extras. Kind of like the chef spitting in the food.

This is for anything from mediocre to good. The exception is a new SB that hasn't been exposed to the GPS from Reddit and other stupid sources. Interesting that on the Reddit Sugarlife forums, the avg PPM is $300 for LA. Not sure how that is found as the absolute bottom basement I've seen is $300 so where is the $200 that's averaging out the $4's and $5's?

2. $1 k is the new $500 from pre pandemic. For all the hotties that used to be $500, it's $1 k+ now. Unfortunately, this also includes the ones that used to be a hottie and no longer fit that.

3. $6 k - $10 k allowance. Used to be rarified air. Not so much. So many professional SBs meaning that's all they do. Don't work. Don't do shit. Just living off SDs.

4. PPM + expensive dinners + gifts+ travel -- used to be if you're doing PPM, then dinner on the first couple dates and then just straight to the action thereafter with no expectation of gifts. Conversely, gifts + travel was also an option but no PPM or allowance. Again, either Reddit or Crypto bros have fucked this one up. Straight up in the profile are expectations of all of the above. Otherwise you're a splenda, fake, or cheap SD.

Strangely enough, these expectations are not limited to the supermodel types or social media influencers. Always get a kick out of finding a 50 k+ follower influencer that's begging for a SD and preaching on wealth creation))). This is after excluding the obvious pro's, super long nails, super long fake eyelash types. I've tried the AA and Latina route and even gone outside of the general LA area. No better than $500 to start. Depressing.

5's to 7's are also quoting these asks without shame. Same for late 30's through late 40's MILF types. $600 to $1 k is the norm if she's cute and has a good body. Nothing fantastic but you might take a 2nd look at Whole Foods.

GPS is alive and well and spreading quickly.

Shibaloma
08-23-23, 15:48

Cute, although a bit too much ink for my taste. Looks like a great body but who knows until you see it in the flesh. Discussing rates and then she tells me no kissing until she feels comfortable. I tell her no go and then she goes off on me for not being able to wait a few times for that..What was her rate? She Favorited me LOL.

HollywoodGuy
08-24-23, 00:10
GPS is alive and well and spreading quickly.I started in this game with basically unlimited funds. I was one of those overpaid internet dudes capitalizing on the ignorance of the masses. Starting with the crash of 2008 I had to reprioritize my spending. I still had a hefty budget but was dating 20-25 days a month and had to keep it at 3 k a month maximum. I was asking myself, like how is this even possible?

So I put all my energy into figuring out how to pay less. The main theme of my convo's has been putting a lot into letting them know I am interested in them as a person, that I am not pushy (which I am not) and that I am a fun person. Now this is not going to work on a strictly money motivated gal most of the time, but sometimes it does. And just like a lot of you guys want something more than just pussy but more of a GF type arrangement, well some of these girls are looking for the same thing and especially if they are new. So you need to be sincere or a good actor.

And I do have two approaches depending on the vibe I get off their profile. One is more sincere and the other is for the obvious one night stand girls. But I have a bit of each come-on in both of them to mitigate the risk of going too far in one direction or the other.

As far as GPS, today my main girl made $$$ just selling videos online. Yes they are very sexy but there is no nudity or sex going on. So if a girl can make bank without even meeting a guy or taking her clothes off, the cost for meeting just went through the roof. In her case its 1 k for a trip to the FC which she doesn't even look for and has even made that much just chatting with guys online (with her clothes on). And yes she has 10 years experience covering the full range of SW. Dancing, dating, OF, etc. But I met her before she did all that and I was paying a $ a date and seeing her about 10 days a month and all overnites. Today she lives in my apt complex and I pay nothing but that's the benefit of a 10 year relationship.

And admittedly if you are not a tall, in-shape or good-looking guy or if you are someone that gets nervous around pretty girls then you are going to pay more. But to this day almost every girl that gets to know me calls me a dork. So you can be a dork, or short, or average looking but you really need to work on your communication / social skills. And if getting rejected bothers you for any reason, then you will never get past the GPS. Because all rejection can be eliminated if you pay enough. I know some of you guys are super busy and traveling and just don't have the time or energy to get past the fact that you have been married forever and just don't have the dating skills needed to get past the GPS (and may not even care).

But I started this after coming off of 25 years of marriage and only getting extra pussy when it almost fell in my lap. I got married soon after HS and I had really no social / dating skills at all. Lucky for me what really gave me some inspiration was my first real SB. She took full advantage of my lameness when we were together (I was spending about 6 k a month on her for 2 years) but when we were breaking up she told me I was clueless, had low self esteem & could actually get any hot girl I wanted. She gave me a few pointers and I was on my way.

But it actually took 2 more years of work to learn how to get a steady stream of reasonably priced pussy and I have never looked back. But I put in the time, experimented with multiple come ons and even kept excel spreadsheets with multiple data points. That's what it took for me. But as always YMMV in this game no matter how much time or energy you invest. And that's the way I approached it... as a long term investment.

Omfgitzjin
08-24-23, 01:44
Ya'll be posting up some real fuglies up in here. Whats good? LOL.

Murrican
08-24-23, 09:55
I follow a thread for sugar babies on Reddit. Let me tell hou what I think is really happening.

A small minority of girls are getting monthly allowances in the thousands or ppm of 1 k+.

And there is a much larger cohort of girls sitting around cursing guys for being cheap, splenda daddies, johns, hobbyists, etc while they sit frustrated by the supposedly lowball offers they are getting.

It's like the housing market in LA. The prices are remaining buoyant but it's only because transaction volume has plummeted so we only see overpriced sales, not the majority of transactions that never actually happen because there's no agreement on price.

Been working hard on contacting / meeting new SBs over the past 3 months. Probably contacting 25 to 35 per week. Have found a few gems and a bunch of turds. Curious what other guys have found.

1. $600 is the new $300 from pre pandemic. Able to talk it down to $5 but at the risk of tainting her attitude. Would rather pay the extra and get all the extras. Kind of like the chef spitting in the food.

This is for anything from mediocre to good. The exception is a new SB that hasn't been exposed to the GPS from Reddit and other stupid sources. Interesting that on the Reddit Sugarlife forums, the avg PPM is $300 for LA. Not sure how that is found as the absolute bottom basement I've seen is $300 so where is the $200 that's averaging out the $4's and $5's?

2. $1 k is the new $500 from pre pandemic. For all the hotties that used to be $500, it's $1 k+ now. Unfortunately, this also includes the ones that used to be a hottie and no longer fit that.

3. $6 k - $10 k allowance. Used to be rarified air. Not so much. So many professional SBs meaning that's all they do. Don't work. Don't do shit. Just living off SDs.

4. PPM + expensive dinners + gifts+ travel -- used to be if you're doing PPM, then dinner on the first couple dates and then just straight to the action thereafter with no expectation of gifts. Conversely, gifts + travel was also an option but no PPM or allowance. Again, either Reddit or Crypto bros have fucked this one up. Straight up in the profile are expectations of all of the above. Otherwise you're a splenda, fake, or cheap SD.

Strangely enough, these expectations are not limited to the supermodel types or social media influencers. Always get a kick out of finding a 50 k+ follower influencer that's begging for a SD and preaching on wealth creation))). This is after excluding the obvious pro's, super long nails, super long fake eyelash types. I've tried the AA and Latina route and even gone outside of the general LA area. No better than $500 to start. Depressing.

5's to 7's are also quoting these asks without shame. Same for late 30's through late 40's MILF types. $600 to $1 k is the norm if she's cute and has a good body. Nothing fantastic but you might take a 2nd look at Whole Foods.

GPS is alive and well and spreading quickly.

FarFarAway
08-24-23, 17:46
I've been in touch w / her for a week since rejoining. Pretty but quirky. Was supposed to meet this morning, I think she was trying to avoid it, suggested doing a picnic lunch. Not on my schedule, already had a lunch M&G.

Anyone else have any luck w / her?

SteveTandberg
08-24-23, 18:25
I've been in touch w / her for a week since rejoining. Pretty but quirky. Was supposed to meet this morning, I think she was trying to avoid it, suggested doing a picnic lunch. Not on my schedule, already had a lunch M&G.

Anyone else have any luck w / her?"I'm educated, gorgeous and looking for a man who appreciates me as I would appreciate him. ".

"I am well educated, a model part-time, and they work in tech".

That combined with she is definitely not 32. Closeup on her hands and face / eyes -- my guess is 40+. Quick guess is she was very hot when she was late 20's. Still thinks that.

My $0. 01.

FarFarAway
08-25-23, 00:32
"I'm educated, gorgeous and looking for a man who appreciates me as I would appreciate him. ".

"I am well educated, a model part-time, and they work in tech".

That combined with she is definitely not 32. Closeup on her hands and face / eyes -- my guess is 40+. Quick guess is she was very hot when she was late 20's. Still thinks that.

My $0. 01.I can read her profile and did so before I got engaged in messaging w / her. I was asking if anyone else had experiences in doing the latter, so we could compare notes. I think she might be on the spectrum, and has a hard time relating to people. There is a hint of that on the profile too.

Dsteezy
08-25-23, 16:26
Is seeking trying to force Verification on anyone else?

HollywoodGuy
08-25-23, 16:31
Is seeking trying to force Verification on anyone else?IDK if they forced it on me but I am verified.

Dsteezy
08-25-23, 19:16
IDK if they forced it on me but I am verified.Well, I've never been. Now I got a notice saying my account is temp suspended until I get verified. Never done it nor have I been interested in it. I know it helps users verify you're an actual person and I'm sure it helps get more engagement but I've never struggled getting responses from individuals on there. So I've never cared for it.

Not sure it's something I want to do.

Boobman76
08-25-23, 21:27
Just wanted to share a renewal code good for 33% off. It worked for me two days ago: VWO33 COM. No space between 33 and COM when adding promo code to Seeking.

FarFarAway
08-25-23, 23:51
Well, I've never been. Now I got a notice saying my account is temp suspended until I get verified. Never done it nor have I been interested in it. I know it helps users verify you're an actual person and I'm sure it helps get more engagement but I've never struggled getting responses from individuals on there. So I've never cared for it.

Not sure it's something I want to do.I'd say you are hosed if you want to maintain opsec. I got one of my profiles suspended maybe 6 months ago, for a completely bass-ackward reason. I reported a girl who said she wanted Venmo to pen her private pics, and she reported my for 'soliciting sex for $' when I told her she was violating TOS.

I was required to watch a video and read the TOS and check a box that I agreed to it. This was a profile that has been on the site 5+ years. I presume I am also on probation, and any new violation means an automatic suspension.

I guess your profile had less status than mine, so they came down on you harder for whatever you did to attract their attention.

Never never do anything to attract attention from the mods on seeking. I don't change my profile, my pics, my tagline. They will check it, and then they may find something they don't like and you are screwed.

HollywoodGuy
08-26-23, 17:51
I'd say you are hosed if you want to maintain opsec. I got one of my profiles suspended maybe 6 months ago, for a completely bass-ackward reason. I reported a girl who said she wanted Venmo to pen her private pics, and she reported my for 'soliciting sex for $' when I told her she was violating TOS.

I was required to watch a video and read the TOS and check a box that I agreed to it. This was a profile that has been on the site 5+ years. I presume I am also on probation, and any new violation means an automatic suspension.

I guess your profile had less status than mine, so they came down on you harder for whatever you did to attract their attention.

Never never do anything to attract attention from the mods on seeking. I don't change my profile, my pics, my tagline. They will check it, and then they may find something they don't like and you are screwed.I know it's been spoken about before. But my opinion... never report anyone and never get into any negative conversations. The moment any girl says anything ridiculous just politely move on or ghost or block. Sometimes a girl will get under your skin or push a button. Let them. No big deal. Just move on. For whatever reason seeking is heavily weighted to the girls side of things. That is not going to change.

Murrican
08-27-23, 11:57
I know it's been spoken about before. But my opinion... never report anyone and never get into any negative conversations. The moment any girl says anything ridiculous just politely move on or ghost or block. Sometimes a girl will get under your skin or push a button. Let them. No big deal. Just move on. For whatever reason seeking is heavily weighted to the girls side of things. That is not going to change.This. And this again.

I've been saying this for years on this thread.

People who try to win conversations with crazy girls and pat themselves on the back because they got the last word in are idiots. Some girls are awful. You will encounter them. If you just politely excuse yourself from the conversation you don't get the smug satisfaction of the last word, but you also won't be posting here asking about alternatives to Seeking because you got banned. Just politely say "you seem great but we want different things and I wish you all the best. You deserve it and some guy will be lucky to have you. " And then move on. I've personally done this maybe 50 times and never once regretted it later. I don't even remember the girls anymore, but I'm still doing my thing. That's the point.

Murrican
08-27-23, 12:00
I'd say you are hosed if you want to maintain opsec. I got one of my profiles suspended maybe 6 months ago, for a completely bass-ackward reason. I reported a girl who said she wanted Venmo to pen her private pics, and she reported my for 'soliciting sex for $' when I told her she was violating TOS.

Never never do anything to attract attention from the mods on seeking. I don't change my profile, my pics, my tagline. They will check it, and then they may find something they don't like and you are screwed.I will add (in response to myself) that I always write as though I assume some moderator might read my message. And I always want to to be clear I was a total gentleman, even when the girl was pushy, rude, etc.

TopGun9
08-27-23, 14:11
Does anyone use Sugardaddyforme?

Sent around 50-60 messages and have yet to receive a single response.

The site seems like it was designed in the 1990's. Pics look low quality, can't see a baby's join date or last active date / time. Can't sort by newest, most recent active, distance, etc.

Is this site still legit, do you hunt on here?

PantyPatrol1
08-27-23, 14:22
See quite a few of these on Seeking profiles. Are people paying girls to type them bullcrap and send over blurred undie pics?

Murrican
08-27-23, 14:35

The site seems like it was designed in the 1990's. Pics look low quality, can't see a baby's join date or last active date / time. Can't sort by newest, most recent active, distance, etc.

Is this site still legit, do you hunt on here?Why would you use that site instead of SA?

Lexx1
08-27-23, 17:26
See quite a few of these on Seeking profiles. Are people paying girls to type them bullcrap and send over blurred undie pics?Yep as the kids nowadays like to say, simps! I usually filter out on my search girls that have platonic in their profile. But once in a while even a girl that has platonic can be convinced to fuck. Usually the younger girls, 18-20, which is what I concentrate on sometimes maybe might not really know the definition of platonic and just choose it for their profile. The other one that was changed recently from Friends with Benefits to now just Friends is another selection that the younger girls sometimes don't know the true definition of being is that the benefits are fucking.

MrBlueSea
08-27-23, 18:26

Is this site still legit, do you hunt on here?I just got back on SA after being banned again for who's knows what, not sure about Sugardaddyforme, but if you have to send out that many messages probably not legit.

What are the top 3 sites? Opinions please.

HollywoodGuy
08-27-23, 19:32
This. And this again.

I've been saying this for years on this thread.

People who try to win conversations with crazy girls and pat themselves on the back because they got the last word in are idiots. Some girls are awful. You will encounter them. If you just politely excuse yourself from the conversation you don't get the smug satisfaction of the last word, but you also won't be posting here asking about alternatives to Seeking because you got banned. Just politely say "you seem great but we want different things and I wish you all the best. You deserve it and some guy will be lucky to have you. " And then move on. I've personally done this maybe 50 times and never once regretted it later. I don't even remember the girls anymore, but I'm still doing my thing. That's the point.If I even bother to reply these are my usuals or something close to it.

I'll keep that in mind. (my most commonly used reply)

I'll let you know if I want to treat myself sometime.

So worth it, but just not in my budget right now.

I just found what I was looking for, and I know you will too.

As pretty as you are I believe it, blah blah blah

I've actually had girls thank me for being nice when I reject their offer (as so many guys get angry). And if they counter offer I just tell them I don't negotiate because they deserve what ever they are asking and I don't want them to be unhappy when we are together. Never been booted in 15+ years.

I also never talk specifically about sex on the site. Move to txt asap. But I never go to txt until the $ amount is agreed upon. So it's still not a done deal some of the time. And expectations will still need to be discussed even if they "get it". And for the ones that don't get it, well they may just move on or ask for more $.

HollywoodGuy
08-27-23, 19:37
I just got back on SA after being banned again for who's knows what, not sure about Sugardaddyforme, but if you have to send out that many messages probably not legit.

What are the top 3 sites? Opinions please.Seeking, seeking and seeking. They really do have a lock on it. SD4me was good way way back like maybe 10+ years ago. Now its a joke. I used to work for the owner 25 years ago when he had another biz. Super rich guy, I think they have a staff of like 5 people. Total joke now.

EvilTmp
08-27-23, 22:49
See quite a few of these on Seeking profiles. Are people paying girls to type them bullcrap and send over blurred undie pics?I doubt it. But think about it from her perspective: if she can convince a few simps that it's totally normal to send money to some girl for nothing, it's a big win. It costs her nothing to create a profile and ask guys for this nonsense.

TopGun9
08-28-23, 09:18
Why would you use that site instead of SA?I do use SA, along with SB.

Trying to explore new and different hunting grounds.

Murrican
08-28-23, 09:25
I do use SA, along with SB.

Trying to explore new and different hunting grounds.On a different thread I read that creating a Tinder profile but specifically alluding to your sugar intentions also works.

How is SB? You need to write a review on that.

Dsteezy
08-28-23, 13:35

Never never do anything to attract attention from the mods on seeking. I don't change my profile, my pics, my tagline. They will check it, and then they may find something they don't like and you are screwed.Was able to reach out to their customer service department and get it sorted out. My profiles been around for a decent amount of time at least this one. I keep it pretty simple on my profile and in chats. Nothing to give any sort of suspicion.

Customer service said it was a report from another user. Which I think it might have been this girl I saw about 2 weeks ago and been ghosting ever since, she's been blowing up my Alt #.

Either way lesson learned, anyone I cut off after 1 date I typically block incase the realize I no longer want to meet up and get upset. Don't think it happens with every girl but it only takes 1.

Dsprdo
08-28-23, 15:08
On a different thread I read that creating a Tinder profile but specifically alluding to your sugar intentions also works.My absolute all time favorite came from Tinder. She was 19, fresh and hot, just got into town for her freshman year. Saw her for about a year and a half but over time she started to see more and more "uncles" until she finally priced out of my range.

I only had one other hit off Tinder, it was way more time consuming with less result than SA.

PantyPatrol1
08-29-23, 20:40
On a different thread I read that creating a Tinder profile but specifically alluding to your sugar intentions also works.

How is SB? You need to write a review on that.If using Tinder, be discrete in your description. Use terms like mentoring. The girls seeking bags will find you quickly. Being too descriptive will get you banned.

TopGun9
08-30-23, 08:57
Anyone else having issue upgrading membership with SDM?

I tried Vanilla Prepaid card, Visa credit card, and Discover card. Nothing goes through.

This is the error message I got.

"We were unable to process your subscription. Please make sure your bank authorizes this transaction. ".

FarFarAway
08-30-23, 18:32
I sometimes get girls sending me videos on my burner #. I would like to get those off my phone and onto my computer for viewing and archiving (they are big and take up a lot of memory. Sometimes I need to purge that stuff from the phone).

Within the webpage for GV, I was able to do a download. The format of the file that was created (it is 3. 4 MB) is ". Mhtml". Is there a way to save directly in standard video format? That file, I tried to open it w / a browser, it was junk.

LimpAndSmall
09-01-23, 01:27
A lot of posts here stress the need for opsec with regard to communications, burner phone, photos, payments, etc.

But what about STD testing? Is there a way to do that anonymously / securely?

Probably can avoid some part of a paper trail by paying cash, but the real issue is I believe most (all?) testers want to see I'd?

Nightmare scenario would be a positive result. I believe some are notifiable, I. E. SO would potentially be informed, if you give real info?

Lexx1
09-01-23, 01:36
A lot of posts here stress the need for opsec with regard to communications, burner phone, photos, payments, etc.

But what about STD testing? Is there a way to do that anonymously / securely?

Probably can avoid some part of a paper trail by paying cash, but the real issue is I believe most (all?) testers want to see I'd?

Nightmare scenario would be a positive result. I believe some are notifiable, I. E. SO would potentially be informed, if you give real info?There's an existing thread already covering this. Check in the thread called "actual private std testing?".

LimpAndSmall
09-01-23, 02:00
There's an existing thread already covering this. Check in the thread called "actual private std testing?".Thanks. I only checked in this forum.

But my experience is contrary to some of what is posted there about using an online STD testing company, simply using a fake "hobby" I'd / persona and address. I did that, paid, and got an appointment at a local testing center. Only to be told I would need to present I'd when I arrived for the test. So, money down the drain. That approach did not work.

Meanwhile the Arani option mentioned in that thread is very expensive - starts at about 800 or 900, and goes from there, depending on number of tests!

Ace McNasty
09-01-23, 10:03
I sometimes get girls sending me videos on my burner #. I would like to get those off my phone and onto my computer for viewing and archiving (they are big and take up a lot of memory. Sometimes I need to purge that stuff from the phone).

Within the webpage for GV, I was able to do a download. The format of the file that was created (it is 3. 4 MB) is ". Mhtml". Is there a way to save directly in standard video format? That file, I tried to open it w / a browser, it was junk.I am an OCD downloader and archive addict. I download everything on my phone. About 7 years ago I picked a screenrecorder app. The one I eventually liked is so good that I bought the ad-free version. So many options. I can just shake the phone real quick and it instantly records whatevs on the screen, including any PornHub video you are jacking off to. And the Settings option are limitless. You can save anything on any file format to any folder of your choice. It automatically records all my phone calls.

Fair warning. It will record EVERYTHING on your screen, including the cute battery level icon on top, the date and time, and if you happen to go to the home page, even the desktop background of you and your wife smiling and kissing at the Grand Canyon. Go to the App Store and check out the free versions.

FarFarAway
09-01-23, 16:51
Thanks. I only checked in this forum.

But my experience is contrary to some of what is posted there about using an online STD testing company, simply using a fake "hobby" I'd / persona and address. I did that, paid, and got an appointment at a local testing center. Only to be told I would need to present I'd when I arrived for the test. So, money down the drain. That approach did not work.

Meanwhile the Arani option mentioned in that thread is very expensive - starts at about 800 or 900, and goes from there, depending on number of tests!I did this in the past year, don't often need more frequently.

stdcheck.com

You can pay in advance w / a prepaid debit card. They send you to a local Quest for a blood draw and pee in a cup. I have never been asked for I'd, I have a form I printed out from the website. W / all my fake monger info.

HollywoodGuy
09-01-23, 17:52
Been a bit more than a few years now. But I used to get tested for free at Hollywood Presbyterian. At the mens clinic and I believe there is a bit of anonymity. Like I said, can't recall all the details but I remember it was free. If you park in the back it's in the bldg on the left, maybe the 5th floor?

MidnightDabber
09-02-23, 12:45
I am not sure why, I did have some recent negative interactions with some girls on SA. Is deleted the same as banned? I messaged support to get more answers but doubt I will hear back.

Lexx1
09-02-23, 14:24
I am not sure why, I did have some recent negative interactions with some girls on SA. Is deleted the same as banned? I messaged support to get more answers but doubt I will hear back.Yes banned pretty much. As HG has mentioned countless times here you have to be very careful what you say to the girls on SA. Most of the girls know what the site is about already and what is expected from them. So no need to talk about specifics such as PPM or sex details on the site itself. Once you've established something that may be going somewhere with a girl. You take those conversations off the site and discuss specifics through text, email, phonecall or facetime chat. So that the girl can't report you on the site or the algorithm SA uses doesn't catch those "taboo" keywords in your conversations.

HollywoodGuy
09-02-23, 14:42
Yes banned pretty much. As HG has mentioned countless times here you have to be very careful what you say to the girls on SA. Most of the girls know what the site is about already and what is expected from them. So no need to talk about specifics such as PPM or sex details on the site itself. Once you've established something that may be going somewhere with a girl. You take those conversations off the site and discuss specifics through text, email, phone call or facetime chat. So that the girl can't report you on the site or the algorithm SA uses doesn't catch those "taboo" keywords in your conversations.When messaging on seeking I like to say I am spontaneous. Practically a synonym for sex. Or I ask them if they like kissing or are they submissive or naughty, pretty harmless. I never ask for sex directly on the site, but the point is made. If they say they do not like kissing you can assume they are more of a pro and depending on how hot they are choose to proceed or not.

If they pressure me for an answer on seeking about sex I just say I am looking for an intimate date. That could mean anything and has never gotten me in trouble.

As far as money talk I tell them I pay for "dates". That's it. If they want to know what happens on a date they can txt me. If they want to know how much I tell them it's less than most guys, so if they are looking for top dollar I am not interested, and if they are not interested that's fine and politely move on if we are not on the same page. At this point they will usually throw out a number or let me know they are either expensive or reasonable. This also gives them the option to just not reply, delete or block me. No problem. On to the next one.

Lexx1
09-02-23, 16:14
When messaging on seeking I like to say I am spontaneous. Practically a synonym for sex. Or I ask them if they like kissing or are they submissive or naughty, pretty harmless. I never ask for sex directly on the site, but the point is made. If they say they do not like kissing you can assume they are more of a pro and depending on how hot they are choose to proceed or not.

If they pressure me for an answer on seeking about sex I just say I am looking for an intimate date. That could mean anything and has never gotten me in trouble.

As far as money talk I tell them I pay for "dates". That's it. If they want to know what happens on a date they can txt me. If they want to know how much I tell them it's less than most guys, so if they are looking for top dollar I am not interested, and if they are not interested that's fine and politely move on if we are not on the same page. At this point they will usually throw out a number or let me know they are either expensive or reasonable. This also gives them the option to just not reply, delete or block me. No problem. On to the next one.Good stuff as always HG. That last one is a hard rule some don't follow. You have to set a hard max for yourself of what you are willing to spend. I usually do PPM not monthly arrangements. At the most I go is weekly arrangement but I prefer PPM. It keeps the girl honest that she won't show up or flake. And if weekly I provide the cash at the end of the week not the beginning. Like a regular job where you work first and get paid later. I've had to raise my hard max since the non-pro days on Craigslist which was 200 then. The average back then though was 100, alot of times less and that was for all the beautiful colors / ethnicities of girls. But because of all the GPS / PPS, that's platinum pussy syndrome for the OGs that know. PPS are chics that go super crazy with there money expectations and is higher than GPS. So set a hard max you are comfortable with and stick to it. I've turned away super hot girls because they wanted to much. I don't care how hot a girl is. You need to think with your big head not the little head.

MidnightDabber
09-02-23, 16:55
Iirc didn't someone have their account restored after emailing support and having to do some CYA course online about not being explicit or something? The site was kinda getting stale but I was planning to take a break for a month or 2. When I come back I don't want to drop $80-110 bucks just to be banned / deleted again. How do I come back safely? Anyone else banned and come back?

Gidden Lade
09-02-23, 17:50
I've turned away super hot girls because they wanted to much. I don't care how hot a girl is. You need to think with your big head not the little head.And as we all have learned, whether pro, semi-pro or civilian, hotness does not necessarily mean they are good in the FC. Or out of it for that matter.

HollywoodGuy
09-03-23, 02:18
And as we all have learned, whether pro, semi-pro or civilian, hotness does not necessarily mean they are good in the FC. Or out of it for that matter.Which is something I touched on earlier. As a low baller even if the session isn't all that, I can never really get too upset about it. But if I was paying a lot and didn't get what I was looking for? I mean there is a balance between looks and performance for sure. I find that to get that low ball agreement sometimes I am going to dip a bit on looks, but I am not willing to take much of a dip on their body. Ever since my teens I have always been more drawn to a hot body and been more forgiving on looks. But not to the point where I can say I am not attracted.

The one playboy or Cali 10 in looks & body I had as an actual GF was pretty average in the skills dept. Killer personality though which kept me around, but at this stage of the game, I would never accept that from a girl I was spending good money on. My current out of town GF isn't all that in skills (and she knows it) but she is very willing to please (actually has a pleasing kink) and takes direction to the T, so I am teaching her, and I am fine with that.

But if you mostly date the younger ones you have to be a bit forgiving. I mean some do have amazing god given talent but like anything it's something you get better at over time. But aside from all that if its gonna go beyond a one or two nite stand they would have to be of the sweet and very submissive variety or I wouldn't really be interested in them at all. And since I met my new GF I have really lost interest in any girl if they have any brattiness at all. If they're cute enough it's cute for a while, but the older I get the less patience I have for it.

Murrican
09-03-23, 12:15
Yes banned pretty much. As HG has mentioned countless times here you have to be very careful what you say to the girls on SA. Most of the girls know what the site is about already and what is expected from them. So no need to talk about specifics such as PPM or sex details on the site itself. Once you've established something that may be going somewhere with a girl. You take those conversations off the site and discuss specifics through text, email, phonecall or facetime chat. So that the girl can't report you on the site or the algorithm SA uses doesn't catch those "taboo" keywords in your conversations.That's surprising. I have been using the site for years and have always said "and then we will go back to my hotel for the night" and I've never had a problem. It's clear I'm talking about sex. Sometimes they ask if intimacy is expected and I say yes and intimacy is also a word that clearly means sex.

I will say, and I've preached this a lot on this board, that I am and you should always be polite. Even if a girl is crass, trash, stupid, pushy. Always assume some admin or moderator might read your messages and you always want to be the gentleman. Even if she calls you a John, cheap, etc, the only response is something like "we probably aren't looking for the same thing. You are worth what you are asking, and more, and I want to respect your expectations so we will part ways here. All the best to you. You will make some guy very lucky. " I've said shit like that to the most trashy trash girls. Never once been reported.

Lexx1
09-03-23, 14:52
That's surprising. I have been using the site for years and have always said "and then we will go back to my hotel for the night" and I've never had a problem. It's clear I'm talking about sex. Sometimes they ask if intimacy is expected and I say yes and intimacy is also a word that clearly means sex.

I will say, and I've preached this a lot on this board, that I am and you should always be polite. Even if a girl is crass, trash, stupid, pushy. Always assume some admin or moderator might read your messages and you always want to be the gentleman. Even if she calls you a John, cheap, etc, the only response is something like "we probably aren't looking for the same thing. You are worth what you are asking, and more, and I want to respect your expectations so we will part ways here. All the best to you. You will make some guy very lucky. " I've said shit like that to the most trashy trash girls. Never once been reported.Shouldn't be surprising. What you said about going back to room and intimacy is tame compared to what some dudes talk about explicitly directly on the site with some of the girls. That's what I was referring to and what gets dudes in trouble on SA. Your terms are not explicit and while they are assuming sex you are not specifically saying sex or any other explicit details. Which can be talked about off the site.

HollywoodGuy
09-03-23, 18:15
Shouldn't be surprising. What you said about going back to room and intimacy is tame compared to what some dudes talk about explicitly directly on the site with some of the girls. That's what I was referring to and what gets dudes in trouble on SA. Your terms are not explicit and while they are assuming sex you are not specifically saying sex or any other explicit details. Which can be talked about off the site.For all seeking knows you're going to have a candle light dinner via room service.
It's not that hard to keep it clean.

so never ever ever:

talk explicitly about sex on seeking
send any money upfront prior to meeting
rent a room until she shows up in the parking lot
forget to check her ID if the situation requires it
go over your budget
get upsold in the moment - (pretty rare with seeking girls but it can happen)
bring more than a twenty in cash (or have it locked in the trunk), a DL, a AAA card and one CC to a first time meet
and I am sure a lot more stuff to think about if you're married.

and don't forget your gym bag - condoms, wipes, toys, bottled water, change of underwear, whatever... think like a boy scout. because even the most casual of M&G's can go straight to the FC.

MidnightDabber
09-04-23, 15:18
Now that I don't have SA anymore I was thinking of going down my virtual rolodex, any tips for re-reaching out to past ghosted and such SBs? With so much "choice" on SA I kept looking but now that I don't I am willing to take a few chances.

Murrican
09-04-23, 20:55
Now that I don't have SA anymore I was thinking of going down my virtual rolodex, any tips for re-reaching out to past ghosted and such SBs? With so much "choice" on SA I kept looking but now that I don't I am willing to take a few chances.I have 100% done this. With great results. The best results are from girls no longer on the site. They were very happy to hear from me. Very. Now when I go to some places I just canceled the Excel file that I have been accumulating (names, notes to remind me, and contact info).

IronClad999
09-04-23, 21:16
And as we all have learned, whether pro, semi-pro or civilian, hotness does not necessarily mean they are good in the FC. Or out of it for that matter.Greed is often the chemistry destroyer of all natural flows; in this case chicks that carry a golden shovel wherever they go can keep digging til their forehead is engraved with "looking for gold".

SteveTandberg
09-05-23, 14:37
Seeing more of this every month. Can be quite humorous.

Anyway, found a girl on seeking that I saw on HX once. Very cute. Had decent chemistry. Only saw her once. She was not independent and never had her own profile.

Now, I've gone on 2 dates with her, no PPM, just dates. No intimacy. She seems to be against PPM so I can't be sure where it's going. I've mentioned PPM a couple times and it seems to push her away so I've stopped doing so.

She seems to not remember me. I vividly remember her and 100% know that it is her.

She's 21 so maybe she forgot? Or?

Any advice?

Blak Casper
09-05-23, 14:46
Any advice?Arrange the next date somewhere with a big sofa and or bed close by, maybe she's a "don't give it up before the 3rd date type of girl".

HollywoodGuy
09-05-23, 18:21
Seeing more of this every month. Can be quite humorous.

Anyway, found a girl on seeking that I saw on HX once. Very cute. Had decent chemistry. Only saw her once. She was not independent and never had her own profile.

Now, I've gone on 2 dates with her, no PPM, just dates. No intimacy. She seems to be against PPM so I can't be sure where it's going. I've mentioned PPM a couple times and it seems to push her away so I've stopped doing so.

She seems to not remember me. I vividly remember her and 100% know that it is her.

She's 21 so maybe she forgot? Or?

Any advice?I have just posted in the vegas thread about girls I fucked and then forgot I did. Hit them up much later and they reminded me, but never the other way around. Good luck. Just take her to dinner and if everything is cool suggest getting a room afterward.

XJakeRobertsx
09-06-23, 08:07
What are her rates?

Great girl,

Was always sweet with me and I can say very attentive and a ton of fun.

But I've had my fair share and currently dedicating my time to another partner.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e10b25e3-3e8a-41df-b6a1-6f70d0372fae

Killer body.

XJakeRobertsx
09-06-23, 08:09
Screen name is "HonestCutie".

https://members.seeking.com/member/50c885b1-fae4-457b-b93a-8da82dc94cb0

I also came across her on Hinge.

Has anyone seen her?

TooShay
09-06-23, 16:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/39dc8d6f-ed21-4732-9a38-ecb145ad1436

Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.

Migs1224
09-06-23, 17:49

Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.

BigBear818
09-06-23, 18:20
Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.She looks like a 6 at best face wise. Just because she knows how to do the splits while standing doesn't make her a 10, respectfully. I can teach my dog how to do new tricks, which is the same can be done with any lady/Sugar Baby if you teach them right.

Lexx1
09-06-23, 20:02

Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.She's got a nice body but the face could be better. Definitely though not 1000 dollar material. In the LA world of true perfect 10's running around. She is not a 10. Overall I'd give her a 6 or 7 mostly for her nice body.

MidnightDabber
09-06-23, 21:52

Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.

Gorw311
09-07-23, 00:02
Goes by "Letsmeet".

https://members.seeking.com/member/56e7dd14-ed5c-49ce-92c1-b59451524e8e

Anyone have experience with this one? Thanks!

Lexx1
09-07-23, 01:31
Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.Sign up for a free account with a different email and don't use your previous handle and don't add a pic. You should be able to. If you have access to wifi and have a data plan on your phone. Switch to one or the other in case Seeking is using IP tracking. Your wifi and data plans should normally be dynamically assigning IP addresses when you connect to them. Since I work from home I turn off my data on my phone and just use wifi because it's faster. When I go out I turn my data back on.

FarFarAway
09-07-23, 10:09
I have been noticing something odd recently on SA. There will be a profile thumbnail in search. When you click on it, the profile opens, and there is just one profile photo, but it isn't the same one as was on the search. And there are no other photos on the profile. That is usually a reason for concern, fake profiles often have only the single profile photo.

Anyone else notice this? Have any ideas what is going on?

Ace McNasty
09-07-23, 10:31

Average looking at best Asian girl looking for at least 1 k a meet. She says she is used to getting more and will not go less than 1 k. Crazy times we are living in nowadays.

She's got a nice body but the face could be better. Definitely though not 1000 dollar material. In the LA world of true perfect 10's running around. She is not a 10. Overall I'd give her a 6 or 7 mostly for her nice body.

She looks like a 6 at best face wise. Just because she knows how to do the splits while standing doesn't make her a 10, respectfully. I can teach my dog how to do new tricks, which is the same can be done with any lady/Sugar Baby if you teach them right.Girls like her are quite common in SGV. I could drive on Valley Blvd from West Covina to East LA and meet dozens just like her. All her pics are taken from a distance, like she's obviously trying to draw attention away from her face.

Can someone do a screenshot for the banned? LOL.See screenshot below. I even included the one where she is doing the 180 degree splits that cost a thousand dollars LOL. Her SA handle is cherryasia. I doubt she is a virgin LOL.

Respectfully disagree. Personally I think she's a 10. I hit her up a year or so ago. I might even have paid that had she responded.Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.

Me personally I rarely bang Asian girls, and I have very specific tastes. I also don't get caught up in the SB title, which carries a hefty upcharge in rates. My current Asian is semi-pro but I also pay 1/4 of what you are willing to pay this cherryasia chick. As far as looks, I think my girl is so much hotter, and her pussy is addicting!

Drooo
09-07-23, 11:14
I agree her face is just okay, but she has a nice ass. What's with that huge chest tattoo? She's looks and dresses like a stripper. But some of the clubs and see if you can find her. She's probably much cheaper when you find her stripping 😆.

Girls like her are quite common in SGV. I could drive on Valley Blvd from West Covina to East LA and meet dozens just like her. All her pics are taken from a distance, like she's obviously trying to draw attention away from her face.

See screenshot below. I even included the one where she is doing the 180 degree splits that cost a thousand dollars LOL. Her SA handle is cherryasia. I doubt she is a virgin LOL.

Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.

Me personally I rarely bang Asian girls, and I have very specific tastes. I also don't get caught up in the SB title, which carries a hefty upcharge in rates. My current Asian is semi-pro but I also pay 1/4 of what you are willing to pay this cherryasia chick. As far as looks, I think my girl is so much hotter, and her pussy is addicting!

RanManCan
09-07-23, 12:35
Goes by "Letsmeet".

https://members.seeking.com/member/56e7dd14-ed5c-49ce-92c1-b59451524e8e

Anyone have experience with this one? Thanks!She's been around a long time, quite experienced even when I saw her some years ago.

That said, she's nice, pleasant, and good looking, though she has put on some weight as you can see in the pics.

Lexx1
09-07-23, 12:55
Looks are 100% subjective. If you grade her a 10, then she's a 10. And if you think her PPM is worth 1 K, well it's your money. Don't let anyone here tell you how to spend yours.!I disagree on this point. This is exactly why there is so much GPS on Seeking nowadays. Overpaying for girls especially ones that are not even that hot. You give control of the market to the girls when it should be us controlling the market. I've had hotter girls that were Asian, Latina, White, Black, etc. For a lot less than half of that asking price. By giving in to those GPS prices it drives up the price across the board for everyone. I make good money in my profession but I also grew up knowing the value of a hard earned dollar. Pussy should be free first of all but when paying for it. You really shouldn't be spending anywhere near those amounts. Chics give away pussy free all the time for just being taken to dinner, movies, etc. Or if they just like the guy. If you know how to negotiate then you can get the pussy cheaper and if not. Then you move on to the next girl. There's plenty of girls out there. Don't be a sucker to those high prices.

PantyPatrol1
09-07-23, 13:27
Well recently joined up and all I can say is WTF! I was asked for $800 up to $3 K to meet up. When I declined they started blowing up my phone like escaped mental patients. This site has changed a lot or Covid has turned many SBs into raving loonies.

SteveTandberg
09-07-23, 13:43
Well recently joined up and all I can say is WTF! I was asked for $800 up to $3 K to meet up. When I declined they started blowing up my phone like escaped mental patients. This site has changed a lot or Covid has turned many SBs into raving loonies.My 2 cents. I've been saying this repeatedly but keep being told I'm looking at the wrong ladies. 800 to $3 k PPM is now the norm on the ask. I think they can be chiseled down to $500 but anything less than the fish jumps off the hook and they block you. There's too much misinformation on reddit and other blogs advising these POT SBs what they are worth. I think eventually it will come down but not for now.

Stolper
09-07-23, 15:02
She's got a nice body but the face could be better. Definitely though not 1000 dollar material. In the LA world of true perfect 10's running around. She is not a 10. Overall I'd give her a 6 or 7 mostly for her nice body.Those of you saying Cherrysia is only a 6 or 7, have you all actually met her or are you just judging by her profile pics? She is an absolute 10. Her face is much hotter in person than on her profile. Unfortunately, she's also run by her bf / pimp and others have reported blackmail issues. I saw her a couple years ago before all this drama and she was definitely the hottest experience I've ever had on SA.

Lexx1
09-07-23, 16:39
Those of you saying Cherrysia is only a 6 or 7, have you all actually met her or are you just judging by her profile pics? She is an absolute 10. Her face is much hotter in person than on her profile. Unfortunately, she's also run by her bf / pimp and others have reported blackmail issues. I saw her a couple years ago before all this drama and she was definitely the hottest experience I've ever had on SA.I don't need to meet her man. I'm a photographer on the side of my main profession and know and have hooked up with actual really hot girls that are 10's. Not only as non-pros / sugar babies but in regular civie dating life as well. I said she has a nice body but her face could be better. Didn't say she was ugly or plain. But here in Los Angeles the scale tilts pretty high. As there are true perfect 10's in LA that she is not. No need to tilt the scale down to accommodate a girl that is not a 10. Think some of you need to check the definition of a true perfect 10. One of them is she has to be a natural beauty, little to no makeup on to try and make her look better. And real tits and ass, not fake and slim waist. The perfect hourglass figure. Naturally pretty to gorgeous face.

SteveTandberg
09-07-23, 17:15
Offered to Uber POT SB to first M&G, claims to be into D / S but really likes to switch which is not my thing at all. She asks for Uber Black. Drop and be thankful this behavior came out early? Decline and offer her regular Uber? Just ignore and stop chatting? She's hot but not crazy hot. 30's. Unemployed.

FarFarAway
09-07-23, 18:13
Is this just a coincidence, or is something going on. I tend to go fairly often for the late 20's. Late 30's girls, more mature, and the last two M&Gs I have been on, the girls have had hysterectomies. It came up when I asked them about Gardasil, the vaccine vs. HPV.

I use that as an entree to talk about DATY, which of course almost all girls like, and so I am 'advertising'. Guys (I. E. , Michael Douglas) have gotten throat cancers from eating puss. So Gardasil protects against.

But, if you don't have a cervix, you can't get cervical cancer. Gardasil is still good to prevent genital warts.

Anyone have a lot of experience banging SBs who had hysterectomies? I'd appreciate perspective.

Lexx1
09-07-23, 18:15
Offered to Uber POT SB to first M&G, claims to be into D / S but really likes to switch which is not my thing at all. She asks for Uber Black. Drop and be thankful this behavior came out early? Decline and offer her regular Uber? Just ignore and stop chatting? She's hot but not crazy hot. 30's. Unemployed.Decline and offer regular uber and see how she responds. If she says no then she's probably a gold digger and this is just the tip of the iceberg. And you saved yourself a headache. I just pick up my girls in my ride. LOL But any girl should be cool with Uber X and appreciative of that.

ChefSolo
09-07-23, 20:13
How are why'all coming across these girls so frequently. The most I'm getting asked is $500 and then countering with $300 which they usually accept if not we settle at $350-$400 then work it back down to where I want. Are why'all just accepting the first offer? Not assertive enough?

BigBear818
09-07-23, 20:38
Those of you saying Cherrysia is only a 6 or 7, have you all actually met her or are you just judging by her profile pics? She is an absolute 10. Her face is much hotter in person than on her profile. Unfortunately, she's also run by her bf / pimp and others have reported blackmail issues. I saw her a couple years ago before all this drama and she was definitely the hottest experience I've ever had on SA.If you believe that she's a 10 and don't mind spending $1 k on her while her creep bf / pimp is stalking you from afar as you mentioned, then have fun with her. It's your money and hopefully the bf / pimp will go away or mysteriously disappears.

HollywoodGuy
09-07-23, 23:15
How are why'all coming across these girls so frequently. The most I'm getting asked is $500 and then countering with $300 which they usually accept if not we settle at $350-$400 then work it back down to where I want. Are why'all just accepting the first offer? Not assertive enough?Same reason why some people like shopping on rodeo dr.

RanManCan
09-08-23, 00:50
Offered to Uber POT SB to first M&G, claims to be into D / S but really likes to switch which is not my thing at all. She asks for Uber Black. Drop and be thankful this behavior came out early? Decline and offer her regular Uber? Just ignore and stop chatting? She's hot but not crazy hot. 30's. Unemployed.I had this once early on, late 20's girl, thought she was all that and *deserved* uber black. Was one of the worst dates I've ever had on SA.

I'd say no and offer uberX, drop quickly if she continues or argues, accept if she's cool (unlikely).

FarFarAway
09-08-23, 18:56
Username FineGorgeous.

Profile pics and location keep changing, the number they provide gets matched to a guy of the username 'Vince' on Snapchat.

Persistent in trying to get me to send photos, presume this was for extortion purposes.

FarFarAway
09-08-23, 23:32
I run into a lot of profiles of super hot (older) women, and if I can get them to message me, they are often from foreign countries. Not Asia, but Latin America, or Europe (eastern), etc. Communication can range from fine to poor, and for some reason, I am not finding myself excited about the prospects after I've talked to them by phone (my step before proposing a M&G). Anyone else have a different take on this? Is it just a preference, or am I missing out terribly, or am I missing out not at all?

RanManCan
09-09-23, 01:20
I had this once early on, late 20's girl, thought she was all that and *deserved* uber black. Was one of the worst dates I've ever had on SA.

I'd say no and offer uberX, drop quickly if she continues or argues, accept if she's cool (unlikely).I also had a POT in an UberX on her way to meet me. She never requested Black, but was bitching to me via text about how bad the car was. After the 2nd negative gripe when she was half way here, I turned the uber around and sent her back to her pickup address. Didn't even text her that I was doing it, she never texted me either. . .she knew.

XJakeRobertsx
09-09-23, 07:45
33% off membership.

https://members.seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=Fall2023V33

Murrican
09-09-23, 10:40
Username FineGorgeous.

Profile pics and location keep changing, the number they provide gets matched to a guy of the username 'Vince' on Snapchat.

Persistent in trying to get me to send photos, presume this was for extortion purposes.That's scary. Good vigilance on your part. Thanks for sharing. We have to know that this is a threat out there and be looking for it. I wouldn't even think to.

HollywoodGuy
09-09-23, 11:21
Username FineGorgeous.

Persistent in trying to get me to send photos, presume this was for extortion purposes.I have never posted any pics of myself anywhere online ever. The only exception is seeking. And those pics were taken exclusively for seeking. If any girl asks for pics I send the ones on seeking. To be cute I used to send one that was just a stack of bills with a rose on top. Ostensibly we need their pics as we are looking for pretty and 99% of the time they are looking for cash. If this does not satisfy a girls requirement, time to move on.

Just google "cash with rose" or "money with rose". Many images to choose from. Usually gets the job done.

Lexx1
09-09-23, 15:01
I run into a lot of profiles of super hot (older) women, and if I can get them to message me, they are often from foreign countries. Not Asia, but Latin America, or Europe (eastern), etc. Communication can range from fine to poor, and for some reason, I am not finding myself excited about the prospects after I've talked to them by phone (my step before proposing a M&G). Anyone else have a different take on this? Is it just a preference, or am I missing out terribly, or am I missing out not at all?Are they actually here in SoCal or in their respective foreign country? If they are here I say go for it. I've had quite a few arrangements with Eastern European honeys and still have a couple long term arrangements going with them. One is a Ukrainian ex model and the other Hungarian. These ladies usually can be negotiated down to a low PPM price. I love sexy ladies with accents. It's a turn on. And these ladies really are appreciative of you helping them out. Unlike some of the American girls who have an entitled mentality and have crazy GPS.

Apothecary
09-10-23, 17:29
Hi.

So did you figure out what works? Have you tried blackhawk cards? I heard recently that it's not working these days either. It used to work fine.

How are you guys paying for SA these days?

Thanks.

Anyone else having issue upgrading membership with SDM?

I tried Vanilla Prepaid card, Visa credit card, and Discover card. Nothing goes through.

This is the error message I got.

"We were unable to process your subscription. Please make sure your bank authorizes this transaction. ".

Mac Eat Bright
09-10-23, 21:42

Cute, although a bit too much ink for my taste. Looks like a great body but who knows until you see it in the flesh. Discussing rates and then she tells me no kissing until she feels comfortable. I tell her no go and then she goes off on me for not being able to wait a few times for that.

NEXT.I should have read your post prior; no kissing and foreplay at all. Everything has to be done by yourself.

Citrus1999
09-11-23, 18:12
Hi.

So did you figure out what works? Have you tried blackhawk cards? I heard recently that it's not working these days either. It used to work fine.

How are you guys paying for SA these days?

Thanks.I ordered blackhawk visa from amazon. It worked. Make sure you put in same zip code as where you're logging in from.