PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Braddock1
07-01-18, 05:19
Life with Barbie.

White Dress or Orange Dress?If I had to choose one, I'd say white. If I had a 3rd choice of "no dress", I'd go with that haha.

Large Ess
07-01-18, 15:35
I'm sending out to the group a request for any older SB or UTR's or Non that are 30-40's but not ravaged by the life style. Jenny of the valley comes to mind. Also someone who is not extravagant in there need of support. I know its a lot to ask for. I have one I can trade that I think is great but she may not be for everyone.

FirstClass1
07-01-18, 17:01
Only in america can a girl with average looks, average boobs, ugly feet, and you can't even see her pussy. Make 3 k in an hour from guys that would rather jerk off than have the real thing. They probably live in kansas.Where did you come across this one? Is she one of the "online arrangements only" girls?

HollywoodGuy
07-01-18, 21:56
Where did you come across this one? Is she one of the "online arrangements only" girls?Chatur bate.

Leche
07-02-18, 01:20
Where do you see she's making that much?

From what I understand, it takes 100 tokens to make a few bucks.

Chatur bate.

OhMY08
07-02-18, 13:18
Life with Barbie.

White Dress or Orange Dress?Mmmmm. White please!

Leche
07-03-18, 01:59
Life with Barbie.

White Dress or Orange Dress?Orange! She'll turn every guy on while you know you'll be the one banging.

HollywoodGuy
07-03-18, 11:43
Where do you see she's making that much?

From what I understand, it takes 100 tokens to make a few bucks.Every 1000 tokens = 50 bucks. She has over 60 k tokens in that screenshot. She was on for maybe an hour.

HollywoodGuy
07-03-18, 14:51
I think I know enough black girls to keep me happy for the moment. So I have started messaging the latinas. Lots of cute little ones on SA for sure. I will update when there are some positive results to report.

Large Ess
07-04-18, 01:15
I have been texting with a lot of pot and my approach is basically what HG's talks about adapted to my own personality. Also I have a wider range of acceptable types. For example, I go for the larger ladies because they tend to be really good orally. But I have working on petite or slim ladies more than usual for a change of pace. I never have any luck with the Asian women, never a bite. So since Sunday I have been chatting up a latina MILF. We got nast pretty quickly because she has an extremely sexy voice. So late last night we start texting and she says she wants to come over. Discussion about possible scenarios of the future are talked about but nothing set in stone. I keep talking to her about what a great massage I give and how she should just come over. So she does. She larger but has a really sexy face, voice and attitude. Great sculpted ass. I get some key info on what turns her on and find out she rarely has orgasmed. I was going to give her a massage but she was a fantastic kisser and ready for everything fo we skip it. I went down on her, she for me and she wanted me to f88 k her very badly, so I obliged. Then back and forth for a while until I started sucking on her tits the way she loved and fingering her. Got her to orgasm extremely hard. She was really loud! LOL. But it was awesome and she left without a mention of anything other than when we would see each other next.

Exhausted as I was today, (And I called the Latina MILF to hear her morning voice which was as sexy as I hoped.) There has a been a slim but busty African American woman that I didn't want to slip away, So we meet up today for a mutual sensual massage. She has an incredible natural body and is beautiful. She's not quiet at first but a little shut down. Never been with an older man though its a fantasy. I start with a massage with all her clothes on by the end of the time she completely naked and asking me to go down on her. I get her really close to orgasming which she has never done with a person. Driving her back to her place she was excited to exchanged pictures and laughing. She gave me the sweetest hug at the end of the day and we have already text about how much fun it was.

All this to say, we all have our own approaches. Out the women that have responded to the probably 50 emails I have sent out since last Wednesday, I have ten that are in various stages of development and it's plenty. Oh the Slim White female tried to pull the "I have phone bills due can you send me. Too bad. I would have been flexible on her support. I may still try but with more willing and better partners why? I still would love to date some caucasian women. I haven't date one in 20 years.

HollywoodGuy
07-04-18, 10:21
I have been texting with a lot of pot and my approach is basically what HG's talks about adapted to my own personality. Also I have a wider range of acceptable types. For example, I go for the larger ladies because they tend to be really good orally. But I have working on petite or slim ladies more than usual for a change of pace. I never have any luck with the Asian women, never a bite. So since Sunday I have been chatting up a latina MILF. We got nast pretty quickly because she has an extremely sexy voice. So late last night we start texting and she says she wants to come over. Discussion about possible scenarios of the future are talked about but nothing set in stone. I keep talking to her about what a great massage I give and how she should just come over. So she does. She larger but has a really sexy face, voice and attitude. Great sculpted ass. I get some key info on what turns her on and find out she rarely has orgasmed. I was going to give her a massage but she was a fantastic kisser and ready for everything fo we skip it. I went down on her, she for me and she wanted me to f88 k her very badly, so I obliged. Then back and forth for a while until I started sucking on her tits the way she loved and fingering her. Got her to orgasm extremely hard. She was really loud! LOL. But it was awesome and she left without a mention of anything other than when we would see each other next.

Exhausted as I was today, (And I called the Latina MILF to hear her morning voice which was as sexy as I hoped.) There has a been a slim but busty African American woman that I didn't want to slip away, So we meet up today for a mutual sensual massage. She has an incredible natural body and is beautiful. She's not quiet at first but a little shut down. Never been with an older man though its a fantasy. I start with a massage with all her clothes on by the end of the time she completely naked and asking me to go down on her. I get her really close to orgasming which she has never done with a person. Driving her back to her place she was excited to exchanged pictures and laughing. She gave me the sweetest hug at the end of the day and we have already text about how much fun it was.

All this to say, we all have our own approaches. Out the women that have responded to the probably 50 emails I have sent out since last Wednesday, I have ten that are in various stages of development and it's plenty. Oh the Slim White female tried to pull the "I have phone bills due can you send me. Too bad. I would have been flexible on her support. I may still try but with more willing and better partners why? I still would love to date some caucasian women. I haven't date one in 20 years.Great approach L. Whites girls. Let's see. I had a white GF / SB like 10 years ago for a year. And then dated another one for a few months 5 years ago. And that's basically it. Dont miss 'em .. don't really want 'em. Wouldn't mind a hot blasian ... like a karrueche tran type. My street is mostly (but not all white). I think the neighbors are pretty much done staring at this point. Across the street from me lives a good looking younger back guy. Of course all his pussy is white. lol

Douwanna
07-04-18, 19:34
Understood. Yes, on occasion I have specifically searched SA for that by keyword, haven't really hit upon anything interesting. It wasn't how I found her. I recall your heritage, I'm a gentile but dated Jewish girls a couple of decades ago. We'll see how this goes.I think they took the keyword search away now. I agree, and have also looked for the same thing. But it's not showing up in my search options.

HollywoodGuy
07-05-18, 02:36
I think they took the keyword search away now. I agree, and have also looked for the same thing. But it's not showing up in my search options.They did take it away. I contacted them about it and they said it may come back. Maybe.

Dangerb
07-05-18, 09:51
From another board, just type &q=your search word at the end of the url.

They did take it away. I contacted them about it and they said it may come back. Maybe.

HollywoodGuy
07-05-18, 13:13
From another board, just type &q=your search word at the end of the url.Thanks. It worked! The easiest was for me to copy and paste the url into notepad, then ad the &q= at the end of the string, and then copy and pasted it back into the url bar.

LessnessMan14
07-19-18, 16:03
I want to get a premium SA member -- I had one years ago with some success. But I want to pay anonymously for obvious reasons. I saw some old posts about this, but it seems like it's become even more restrictive. Paying with paypal seems like it's no longer an option. Prepaid gift cards are out. Other prepaid cards now require your information. Anyone know how to navigate this successfully?

Luckystonewood
07-20-18, 00:25
I had paid a SA subscription back in April with A Vanilla One (it was either a Visa or MC) card. I think I just registered it with a fake name and some local address in some random zip code. It went through just fine.

I want to get a premium SA member -- I had one years ago with some success. But I want to pay anonymously for obvious reasons. I saw some old posts about this, but it seems like it's become even more restrictive. Paying with paypal seems like it's no longer an option. Prepaid gift cards are out. Other prepaid cards now require your information. Anyone know how to navigate this successfully?

JohnRichard
07-20-18, 20:13
I want to get a premium SA member -- I had one years ago with some success. But I want to pay anonymously for obvious reasons. I saw some old posts about this, but it seems like it's become even more restrictive. Paying with paypal seems like it's no longer an option. Prepaid gift cards are out. Other prepaid cards now require your information. Anyone know how to navigate this successfully?If you use a rechargeable prepaid, you need to have a real ss num attached to it. But non-rechargeable (one time use) cards will work just fine and don't need real info. Planning to buy a big one myself and sign up on this and on hx.

HollywoodGuy
07-21-18, 02:48
For SA members only. I have a list of 9 pre-vetted AA UTR's. They have all been pre-qualified to a $ a meet. Average age 22 (18-26), average height 5.3 (5.0 to 5.7), average weight 112 (100-120). I have dated 2 of them a couple times each, but that's it. This is all recent data (last 8 weeks). I have emailed and txted them all. Seniors PM for the list. Just add &q=(their profile name) to find them using the search function, set to reset first. Mostly between DTLA and carson more or less

Luckystonewood
07-22-18, 19:43
For SA members only. I have a list of 9 pre-vetted AA UTR's. They have all been pre-qualified to a $ a meet.If only that area was my playground 😕.

Hope some of why'all can take advantage of this! That's awsome HG!

InTight
07-22-18, 21:07
If you use a rechargeable prepaid, you need to have a real ss num attached to it. But non-rechargeable (one time use) cards will work just fine and don't need real info. Planning to buy a big one myself and sign up on this and on hx.Not long ago the banking laws changed concerning gift cards. To stop money laundering they now won't let you use a US pre-paid gift / credit card on an overseas purchase. SS is such a purchase as their money collecting company is overseas. If someone knows a way to get around this I sure would like to know it so I can get an anonymous SS account.

HollywoodGuy
07-24-18, 15:58
If only that area was my playground 😕.

Hope some of why'all can take advantage of this! That's awsome HG!Add (&q=)(then add the girls profile name) after the search url.

https://www.seeking.com/search?limit=25&page=1&q=thegirlsprofilename

HollywoodGuy
07-24-18, 15:59
From another board, just type &q=your search word at the end of the url.Add (&q=)(then add the girls profile name) after the search url.

https://www.seeking.com/search?limit=25&page=1&q=thegirlsprofilename

JohnRichard
07-26-18, 16:34
Not long ago the banking laws changed concerning gift cards. To stop money laundering they now won't let you use a US pre-paid gift / credit card on an overseas purchase. SS is such a purchase as their money collecting company is overseas. If someone knows a way to get around this I sure would like to know it so I can get an anonymous SS account.What is the best way to sign up on SA without linking to your IRL accounts?

SaltyDog
07-27-18, 07:55
For SA members only. I have a list of 9 pre-vetted AA UTR's. They have all been pre-qualified to a $ a meet. Average age 22 (18-26), average height 5.3 (5.0 to 5.7), average weight 112 (100-120). I have dated 2 of them a couple times each, but that's it. This is all recent data (last 8 weeks). I have emailed and txted them all. Seniors PM for the list. Just add &q=(their profile name) to find them using the search function, set to reset first. Mostly between DTLA and carson more or lessYes you have scored for sure. You love them tall and lean. Beautiful ladies, and I'm sure nice to be with. High heels pink nails.

HollywoodGuy
07-27-18, 19:17
FantasyVickie - Says she is down for $ - sante fe springs - asian - 30?

OcasianBoy
07-28-18, 00:17
FantasyVickie - Says she is down for $ - sante fe springs - asian - 30?I can't find her. Do you have a link?

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 12:23
I can't find her. Do you have a link?Add (&q=)(then add the girls profile name) after the search url. Sample below.

https://www.seeking.com/search?limit=25&page=1&q=princessriaa2

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 12:31
There are now 11 girls on the utr list. The two I met were both cool. Don't see any reason that the other 9 wouldn't be equally as cool. But I have about 8 girls on my SB list and one off tinder. Only met one off the SB list but have seen her like 10 times so far. The tinder girl might be my first no sugar date off that app. She is squarely in my demographic. AA, 20, lower income, short, submissive, infatuated with older guys. Tinder is tough, but I can see there is potential for civi dating. Still going to get burned on the cost of the date but no sugar. I ask every girl that hits me up there what they are looking for, right off the bat. If they say sugar I just unmatch them. There are a few curious legit girls though.

Over all just a lot of hot white girls that just want to show off. But some genuinely legit poontang just searching for the right guy.

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 12:49
I can't find her. Do you have a link?Ok. So the search function is erratic and unreliable. I am re-compiling the list with the direct links to their profiles. Just hmu on private for the new list. This is an all AA list. I have just searched everyone on the list. I could only find 7 of them. Maybe a couple deleted their profiles. also largess can you send me the link to jasmine? Thats one I can't find, but i am sure she has a profile.

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 18:52
Update. I am going to just keep a list of whatever utrs at $ I have for SENIORS only. If they are more than $ there is really no reason to add them to the list due to the sheer volume of names that would be. I am a firm believer that half of all the girls on SA can be had for $$. So why bother to have a list. But at a $, and if they are in shape, and reasonably attractive its going to be a small list. So that will be the criteria to be on the list. Also this is for SENIOR members only.

And also just because I got them to agree to a $ does not mean that you will be able to as well. So YMMV depending on your social skills.

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 19:11
Heading out to see my new little girl tonite. Probably going to take her to mexico with me next weekend. We had a ball last time.

20 - 5.3 - 105

HollywoodGuy
07-28-18, 19:47
So due to monetary constraints I have been renting out my extra room to my roommate for the last 3 months. (at about 30% below market rates). I told her she had to pay rent or leave. Now that she is paying me, the trips to the FC have become very random, like once or twice a month. Maybe when my GF starts working again there will be more opportunity. Because I do miss her. And she does want to make me happy, but the honeymoon is def over.

24 - 5.6 - 105

SaltyDog
07-29-18, 10:34
So due to monetary constraints I have been renting out my extra room to my roommate for the last 3 months. (at about 30% below market rates). I told her she had to pay rent or leave. Now that she is paying me, the trips to the FC have become very random, like once or twice a month. Maybe when my GF starts working again there will be more opportunity. Because I do miss her. And she does want to make me happy, but the honeymoon is def over.

24 - 5.6 - 105Pink looks so good on her, tell her that. Beautiful lady.

HollywoodGuy
07-29-18, 18:27
Heading out to see my new little girl tonite. Probably going to take her to mexico with me next weekend. We had a ball last time.

20 - 5.3 - 105Date costs me $$.5 including the room and extras. Got 3 rounds out of it, so I guess it was worth it.

HollywoodGuy
07-30-18, 02:25
For SA members only. I have a list of 9 pre-vetted AA UTR's. They have all been pre-qualified to a $ a meet. Average age 22 (18-26), average height 5.3 (5.0 to 5.7), average weight 112 (100-120). I have dated 2 of them a couple times each, but that's it. This is all recent data (last 8 weeks). I have emailed and txted them all. Seniors PM for the list. Just add &q=(their profile name) to find them using the search function, set to reset first. Mostly between DTLA and carson more or less7 out of the 8. You must be a member of SA to see these girls. And no, I am not giving out their numbers or email addresses.

Kampfire
07-30-18, 17:48
7 out of the 8. You must be a member of SA to see these girls. And no, I am not giving out their numbers or email addresses.Love that Miss 7's pic has her standing in front of one the new lame Motel 6 corn hole towel racks. Pic credit Tom Bodett?

InTight
07-30-18, 23:59
Love that Miss 7's pic has her standing in front of one the new lame Motel 6 corn hole towel racks. Pic credit Tom Bodett?Very funny remark. I always look at the girls pictures for background info. I can often tell the hotel or motel chain, cringe when it is their bedroom and it looks like a rats nest. Some girls just don't realize what a turn off it is when they live like a slob.

SaltyDog
07-31-18, 08:23
That $89.95 to pm a gal on SA is a real nut kicker to pay per month. There's one there that's got me interested but not enough to do that $89 thing, yup just to message a gal it's going to cost you.

JohnRichard
07-31-18, 15:59
That $89.95 to pm a gal on SA is a real nut kicker to pay per month. There's one there that's got me interested but not enough to do that $89 thing, yup just to message a gal it's going to cost you.SD, have you tried the 25/7 days on the app? The strategy many people seem to use is to message all their favorites when they sign up, gather a few POTs to continue the convo offline and not renew till they have run through all those POTs. HTH.

KingBaby
07-31-18, 19:26
That $89.95 to pm a gal on SA is a real nut kicker to pay per month. There's one there that's got me interested but not enough to do that $89 thing, yup just to message a gal it's going to cost you.I usually skip the summer months due to the fact that the schools are on breaks. Things have been real slow on SA. So I'm on Tinder Gold, and probably come back in the fall.

FirstClass1
08-01-18, 09:59
It is better to subscribe every now and then when you have enough potentials you like, rather than having the site bill you monthly. The quantity and quality of girls will vary throughout the year.

JohnRichard
08-01-18, 17:21
I usually skip the summer months due to the fact that the schools are on breaks. Things have been real slow on SA. So I'm on Tinder Gold, and probably come back in the fall.How do you pay for SA? I read some reports, not on this thread, about the prepay cards not working?

SaltyDog
08-01-18, 20:34
How do you pay for SA? I read some reports, not on this thread, about the prepay cards not working?Reaccurring month by month until you cancel. At $89.95 a month I'm heading to a AMP. There was one super super and I mean super dude that did share oNE of his SB. But there's one guy on this site that won't. He'll show you some fine ass thend say don't ask for details. Ok, I have no problem with that, but those women will be very happy with meeting SG. Make the SB happy! .

This board is all about sharing or am I wrong?

KingBaby
08-01-18, 22:12
How do you pay for SA? I read some reports, not on this thread, about the prepay cards not working?I have not encountered any issues. You don't have to be charged monthly (autopay), so you can just take a break, go back when you are in the slow season for work or just school is in session.

HollywoodGuy
08-02-18, 04:37
I had a bad feeling this was gonna happen. The lifestyle check boxes are gone in the search. Before, and especially with the older girls (23+), I would sometime check the "open" box as that was sort of code for "I'm reasonable". And the proud to be GPS girls could just tell you upfront by checking Practical, Moderate, Substantial, etc. Not anymore.

So now we are going to have to waste a shitload of time weeding out the overpriced girls to get to the down to earth ones. I knew that eventually anything to do with price was going to have to go bye bye at some point, to keep the site a step or two away from the gov wanting to shut them down as nothing more than a high class girls for rent site. You can be sure SA's attorneys were all over that one.

Because that comes a little too close to what the provincials call trafficking. I could rant for many paragraphs about this. Lucky for me I mostly fish in shallower waters to begin with. Plus I am pretty upfront and direct to cut through the bs in my opening salvos. But for you guys that like to talk shit before sugar. Be prepared for some major sticker shock (and wasted time and effort).

HollywoodGuy
08-02-18, 12:21
The only upside is that the insane pricing choices listed under "lifestyle" put some very wrong ideas in some of these girls heads. It was almost a recipe for GPS.

OcasianBoy
08-02-18, 14:47
The only upside is that the insane pricing choices listed under "lifestyle" put some very wrong ideas in some of these girls heads. It was almost a recipe for GPS.I already get a lot of gps from girls on SA already. If this makes it worst, I will probably not continue my membership. It's too much for the membership already. It won't be worth it anymore.

HollywoodGuy
08-02-18, 19:58
I already get a lot of gps from girls on SA already. If this makes it worst, I will probably not continue my membership. It's too much for the membership already. It won't be worth it anymore.The point I was making, is now that the new younger girls won't being seeing these outlandish choices, many of them will be more realistic in their requirements right out of the gate. SA was basically telling girls to consider 5k-10k a month as their lifestyle. Which as we all know is a total joke. It totally poisoned their minds. Now they may be more available.

HollywoodGuy
08-06-18, 01:05
Just got back from Tijuana. I am worn out. Interesting thing. I got a prescription for vitamin C which is now up to $$$$ at CVS for 30 - 5mg tabs. Cost in TJ was $.05 for 28 tabs. So i got six boxes. That's 73% off.

JohnRichard
08-06-18, 12:42
Just got back from Tijuana. I am worn out. Interesting thing. I got a prescription for vitamin C which is now up to $$$$ at CVS for 30 - 5mg tabs. Cost in TJ was $.05 for 28 tabs. So i got six boxes. That's 73% off.Congrats! You got really great girl (is she as good in bed as she looks?) and some well priced health supplements. By my estimate, you saved almost 16.00 on the c!! More like you were getting paid to take the girl. Since you brought so many boxes I am guessing you have the RX if stopped at the border.

HollywoodGuy
08-06-18, 17:18
Congrats! You got really great girl (is she as good in bed as she looks?) and some well priced health supplements. By my estimate, you saved almost 16.00 on the c!! More like you were getting paid to take the girl. Since you brought so many boxes I am guessing you have the RX if stopped at the border.I just get an RX for.30 from the Dr down there. Once you have that you can buy as much as you want. So 6 boxes at USA price of 2400, total cost of trip including, C, hotel and food was 1200. Saved 1200 and got 2 days with my girl, who is excellent in the FC. A real winner.

JohnRichard
08-06-18, 19:47
I just get an RX for.30 from the Dr down there. Once you have that you can buy as much as you want. So 6 boxes at USA price of 2400, total cost of trip including, C, hotel and food was 1200. Saved 1200 and got 2 days with my girl, who is excellent in the FC. A real winner.OK. I calculated based on $$30 and $. 05/28 but either way it was a winner. Looking forward to more pics of this trip for those of us that live vicariously through your exploits (I am guilty of this with some of your hotties!

HollywoodGuy
08-07-18, 19:36
OK. I calculated based on $$30 and $. 05/28 but either way it was a winner. Looking forward to more pics of this trip for those of us that live vicariously through your exploits (I am guilty of this with some of your hotties!Got her booked to go to a fetish party with me this Friday. In calabasas for those in the know.

SaltyDog
08-07-18, 22:04
I already get a lot of gps from girls on SA already. If this makes it worst, I will probably not continue my membership. It's too much for the membership already. It won't be worth it anymore.Yea, what can I do fo $90 locally? The recurring thing is a big bummer!

HollywoodGuy
08-10-18, 01:13
Got a few new ones I'm working. This one says she is down. She is visiting here in a week or so. Six foot tall model. I will update as it happens.

GoldenMan
08-10-18, 18:28
Nevermind the removal of the "Lifestyle" option, since it was always a suggestion anyway and subject to change at a moment's notice.

I'm pissed off that they removed the search box.

I used to type in "model" and get a list of girls who are models, because they use that word in their profile. Or "submissive" and get a list of girls who like to be tied up. Or "tonight" and get a list of hookers who are ready to meet tonight.

HollywoodGuy
08-10-18, 22:24
She moved away before we could hook up. Says she'll be back. I hope so.

HollywoodGuy
08-10-18, 22:25
Nevermind the removal of the "Lifestyle" option, since it was always a suggestion anyway and subject to change at a moment's notice.

I'm pissed off that they removed the search box.

I used to type in "model" and get a list of girls who are models, because they use that word in their profile. Or "submissive" and get a list of girls who like to be tied up. Or "tonight" and get a list of hookers who are ready to meet tonight.I wrote to the webmaster, they said they "might" restore it.

HollywoodGuy
08-11-18, 00:43
Just another Friday night in hollywood.

Rainjam
08-11-18, 20:57
I was intensively into the game for about 4 years, lots of $, lots of chaces, txt, calls, coffees, and lots of wasted time. However, many memorable events as well. Question is that with CL gone, were have players gone? Where do senoritas show their interest? It's interesting how much CL meant to so many people. Both players and senoritas. I would like to get back into the game, but quite honestly, not sure where the game is being played.

HollywoodGuy
08-11-18, 22:01
I was intensively into the game for about 4 years, lots of $, lots of chaces, txt, calls, coffees, and lots of wasted time. However, many memorable events as well. Question is that with CL gone, were have players gone? Where do senoritas show their interest? It's interesting how much CL meant to so many people. Both players and senoritas. I would like to get back into the game, but quite honestly, not sure where the game is being played.The SD sites are all that's left.

FirstClass1
08-12-18, 03:35
It has become harder to sift the time wasters, GPSs, and scammers from legit SBs. I found so many obvious scammers asking for cash or gifts as a precondition for meeting. There are also a bunch of profiles "selling pics and videos," another obvious gimmick. With persistence and tenacity, you can find what you're looking for, and then it becomes such a delight!

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!

LoveSmallPerky
08-12-18, 09:15
I wrote to the webmaster, they said they "might" restore it.I have inquired about the search feature twice in the last month. Both times the response was that they are working on it to improve it's results. Seems like it's a crap shoot with the 2 different responses. I wonder if more people would ask about it they may bring it back? Below is the latest response that they sent to my inquiry.

"I'm sorry for the delay. Our website development team is still working on the new search. We greatly appreciate your patience while we take care of this!"

LoveSmallPerky
08-12-18, 09:23
I inquired about the recurring payments and said that many will probably not renew because of the auto renew being mandatory. I also mentioned that they show no way to cancel that and they have a no refund policy. They replied with instructions on how to cancel the auto renew after the payment is processed. Their instructions copy / pasted below. Hope this helps.

At this time, there is no way to upgrade your account for a one-month membership without selecting to be billed recurringly, however, this does not mean you won't be able to cancel. Once you upgrade your account, and you see the membership reflected on your account, you then have the option to cancel your membership before you are charged again.

To cancel your auto-renewing subscription:

1. Navigate to your Settings page by clicking on your username in the top right corner then choosing Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.

2. You will see the Payments section at the bottom left of the settings list. Here you can find the Cancel Auto-Renew option.

FarFarAway
08-12-18, 11:34
I inquired about the recurring payments and said that many will probably not renew because of the auto renew being mandatory. I also mentioned that they show no way to cancel that and they have a no refund policy. They replied with instructions on how to cancel the auto renew after the payment is processed. Their instructions copy / pasted below. Hope this helps.

At this time, there is no way to upgrade your account for a one-month membership without selecting to be billed recurringly, however, this does not mean you won't be able to cancel. Once you upgrade your account, and you see the membership reflected on your account, you then have the option to cancel your membership before you are charged again.

To cancel your auto-renewing subscription:

1. Navigate to your Settings page by clicking on your username in the top right corner then choosing Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.

2. You will see the Payments section at the bottom left of the settings list. Here you can find the Cancel Auto-Renew option.This isn't hard. You just do what those of use w / SOs who have been using prepaid cards have been doing for some time. I load the prepaid card w / maybe 2-3 dollars more than the Seeking monthly. I do this b / c I have had the experience, at one point, of not being able to use something that had exactly what I wanted to spend. Anyway, I get my membership w / that, and then I throw the damn card away. Seeking can't charge a card that doesn't have and $ on it. I presume you will revert to a "Standard Successful Gentleman" (note we aren't SDs anymore). Seek info elsewhere about what prepaid cards are working on the site at any particular time.

OcasianBoy
08-12-18, 15:19
It has become harder to sift the time wasters, GPSs, and scammers from legit SBs. I found so many obvious scammers asking for cash or gifts as a precondition for meeting. There are also a bunch of profiles "selling pics and videos," another obvious gimmick. With persistence and tenacity, you can find what you're looking for, and then it becomes such a delight!

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!There are a ton of gps for sure and some utr. Congrats on finding that hottie. You hit the jackpot.

HollywoodGuy
08-12-18, 18:48
90% of girls you advance money to... you will never meet... unless its in the 5 hundreds + range, usually those girls know a good thing when they see it. But that is pretty risky. (I have done that twice in my very early sugaring days and met both of them). I would never do that again.

And 90% of the girls you advance money to will ask for it a second time. The general rule is, don't advance them any money.

Usually they will ask for like .30 or so (for gas or a pizza), never a lot so it seems harmless. Then there are the ones the want $ or $$ for a dinner date. Don't be fooled, it will never lead to anything more than a request for another dinner date.

The players will take you all the way to a G or 2, I have seen it happen many times. Most guys wise up by then and it ends.

I only mention this is because today a girl I have an online crush for asked me for .3... I am going to send it to her. Will I ever actually meet her? Historical data says no.

HollywoodGuy
08-12-18, 20:01
The party is always on in Hollywood. I swear I get hard just looking at my roommate sometime.

HollywoodGuy
08-13-18, 01:08
Went to a party last nite with my new little girl that ended us up in the bedroom with a thick milf for some 3 way r rated fun. But then today she stood me up. It really pissed me off because I had two new UTR's just waiting to come over. The first one got so mad she blocked me on the site. The second one I apologized to via txt, still have not heard back from her. I may never see her, but today I wouldn't have minded.

But tomorrow I am going to meet a little 18 year old girl next door type after she gets out of school, just 10 minutes away from me. She says her parents are so strict that she is not allowed out of the house after 6 pm. No sugar. Just meet and hangout. Kinda reminded me of my little church girl from a couple of years ago. She would wait till her parents were asleep and then sneak out of the house at midnite. Those were the days.

And then for dinner I am going to meet a 20 year old smoking hot body, self professed out of the game pro for a civi date. Just have dinner and talk, like pretending we are normal people that just happened to meet up.

HollywoodGuy
08-13-18, 23:22
So I met with the 18 year old after her school let out. It went pretty well. She was pretty nervous, and wasnt exactly my type. But she was fresh for sure. According to her she did it for cash one time in her life. Just a random guy, any guy that was willing to pay, and didn't like it. So she is no pro. I would have loved to be the first first. But I,ll settle for second, and from a willing partner that's in it because she wants to be. So we chatted for like 30 minutes. We'll probably do that again later this week. Hopefully build up the passion, and then get a room on the weekend. Then I will have her for like 12 hours. Enough time to take 3 trips to the well. She says she doesn't want the sugar exactly. But we'll see how that works out. I,ll probably just have to buy her some books or school supplies. It's all the same in the end, but then she can tell herself she didn't get paid cash for sex. Which she has already made pretty clear is her mind set.

Tipisil
08-14-18, 13:29
So I met with the 18 year old after her school let out. It went pretty well. She was pretty nervous, and wasnt exactly my type. But she was fresh for sure. According to her she did it for cash one time in her life. Just a random guy, any guy that was willing to pay, and didn't like it. So she is no pro. I would have loved to be the first first. But I,ll settle for second, and from a willing partner that's in it because she wants to be. So we chatted for like 30 minutes. We'll probably do that again later this week. Hopefully build up the passion, and then get a room on the weekend. Then I will have her for like 12 hours. Enough time to take 3 trips to the well. She says she doesn't want the sugar exactly. But we'll see how that works out. I,ll probably just have to buy her some books or school supplies. It's all the same in the end, but then she can tell herself she didn't get paid cash for sex. Which she has already made pretty clear is her mind set.With the girl I met from whisper, the times we have met its always been "gas money" or "wedding money" to make her at ease. Sadly, she has been super quiet for a while and haven't been Abel to get a hold of her like I did before.

HollywoodGuy
08-16-18, 04:51
Little girls always love going to work with their Daddy. So today I let this one tag along with me while I went on a few business appointments. Then at the end of a very long day we made a stop at my favorite no-tel to unwind .

Marlowe
08-16-18, 06:13
Little girls always love going to work with their Daddy. So today I let this one tag along with me while I went on a few business appointments. Then at the end of a very long day we made a stop at my favorite no-tel to unwind .Is this the new one? If so, that sure moved fast. Love the Hello Kitty backpack.

Mankopako
08-16-18, 14:04
Just logged in to SA and found that there was a drastic decrease in the number of new girls joining. Maybe because school started or is it because the "Lifestyle" choice got eliminated? I wonder.

HollywoodGuy
08-17-18, 01:38
Is this the new one? If so, that sure moved fast. Love the Hello Kitty backpack.Not that new anymore. Already like 3 month. The one I went to Tijuana with twice. The newest one is still playing hard to get. The little schoolgirl

TravelinSD
08-17-18, 08:18
I'm from Atlanta and have noticed the same thing. My search is caucasian, asian, latin, 18-35 and there haven't been any new ladies within the last two weeks. I'm also traveling to DC in a few weeks and have found the same thing there, nobody in the last two weeks. Usually there are lots of new profiles with school starting up again. Not sure what's going on.

Just logged in to SA and found that there was a drastic decrease in the number of new girls joining. Maybe because school started or is it because the "Lifestyle" choice got eliminated? I wonder.

HollywoodGuy
08-18-18, 02:57
I'm from Atlanta and have noticed the same thing. My search is caucasian, asian, latin, 18-35 and there haven't been any new ladies within the last two weeks. I'm also traveling to DC in a few weeks and have found the same thing there, nobody in the last two weeks. Usually there are lots of new profiles with school starting up again. Not sure what's going on.That's why its always good to have a pipeline built up. Reliable girls you can fall back on in a pinch.

Large Ess
08-19-18, 12:46

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!Very nice! Would love to know how it worked out.

HollywoodGuy
08-19-18, 16:04

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!With all the other sites now being down / out of commission, a lot of those girls have moved to SA. I am working on a couple of newbies. Slow going. I have a few UTR's, but my interest level just isn't there these days. Got spoiled by my new little girl. But she is MIA the last few days.

SeanTime53
08-20-18, 22:44
With all the other sites now being down / out of commission, a lot of those girls have moved to SA. I am working on a couple of newbies. Slow going. I have a few UTR's, but my interest level just isn't there these days. Got spoiled by my new little girl. But she is MIA the last few days.And in 2018 new joiners on SA tend to be SA veterans with new account names and same old descriptions and pics.

HollywoodGuy
08-20-18, 23:45
19 year old hottie alert. She says she drives to anywhere in LA. Turned down my $ offer. New in town? Most likely looking for $$ as she did not even counter offer.

https://www.seeking.com/member/93f549c1-ba40-4d32-8325-3441c3186d0b

SnookBoy
08-21-18, 10:13
I just get an RX for.30 from the Dr down there. Once you have that you can buy as much as you want. So 6 boxes at USA price of 2400, total cost of trip including, C, hotel and food was 1200. Saved 1200 and got 2 days with my girl, who is excellent in the FC. A real winner.Which pharmacy did you use? I'm concerned about fakes.

Thanks!

Akara
08-21-18, 20:47
Which pharmacy did you use? I'm concerned about fakes.

Thanks!You can use Piri or even Costco down there. I order my stuff from India tho.

HollywoodGuy
08-22-18, 14:13
Which pharmacy did you use? I'm concerned about fakes.

Thanks!They are basically all legit. But they have some american CVS style ones if you are worried. Or use the pharmacy in any hospital.

HollywoodGuy
08-22-18, 22:20
I swear anytime I try to talk to a girl over 22 its always some kind of drama. Maybe I am just too immature for them. They want to over think everything.

HollywoodGuy
08-24-18, 03:54
Wed.

I met up with a very slender but curvy 20 year old. She was 5.7 and 104 lbs. Amazing body, perfectly proportioned, B cups, good pussy, willing ass, and pretty feet. Our convo got off to a really rough start. She was super paranoid to the point where I was one txt away from saying fuck it. And it took about 3 weeks total time before she reached out to me one day and started acting like she was interested (that was Tuesday).

This was after telling me about a week ago she was going celibate due to multiple bad experiences. Thats when I deleted all her info from my spreadsheet and hid her profile on SA. So I drove to her place and parked. The moment I saw that wispy body coming towards me I knew it was her. And when she got in the car, it was love at first site. We went straight to the no-tel where I got a 2 hour room.

She was so sweet and had such a soft voice, soft hands, and the type of shy demeanor that just wins me over. But after just 25 minutes of bangin, she was done. She told me she really doesn't have much stamina and was too sensitive to keep going. So we switched to another 30 minutes of oral and hand action. I could have almost got the 60 minute room and saved ten dollars. But we were actually there for like and hour 15. Afterward we went to chinatown for a late night snack. But in between there and taking her home I had to have a little more. So we parked and hopped in the back seat for a quicky. Added plus, she lives only 10 minutes away. I can't wait to see her again next week. Pics to follow.

Thursday. Got stood up. I didn't really care because the girl from yesterday was so good, I seriously doubted this awkward newbie was going to make me happy. And there is no way I am going to meet her in the future unless she really shapes up. Most likely she will not be getting back to me after me telling her how happy I was that she wasted my time.

Tomorrow. Dinner and the no-tel with a 19 year old 5.10 - 115 lb runway model type from USC.

MrWorldFamous
08-24-18, 16:18
Hello friends!

It's been a while for me. I just mostly been reading the Post. I haven't really had a need of using the Sa site because I developed a few sb's that were ok with meeting for free. But alas it does get boring. I've had a few hits from the site within the last week I have been on. One girl was down with everything full menu but she flaked because it was to far for her to drive, I'm def keeping her in the mix though for future fun. But I'm currently working on 2 different girls both Latina both thic. I will be meeting one tonight hopefully it goes well I will def post tommorw!

I will also b a little bit more active LOL.

HollywoodGuy
08-24-18, 18:19
Hello friends!

It's been a while for me. I just mostly been reading the Post. I haven't really had a need of using the Sa site because I developed a few sb's that were ok with meeting for free. But alas it does get boring. I've had a few hits from the site within the last week I have been on. One girl was down with everything full menu but she flaked because it was to far for her to drive, I'm def keeping her in the mix though for future fun. But I'm currently working on 2 different girls both Latina both thic. I will be meeting one tonight hopefully it goes well I will def post tommorw!

I will also b a little bit more active LOL.And please post some pics if you can. It will be very much appreciated.

Tipisil
08-24-18, 21:32
Wed.

I met up with a very slender but curvy 20 year old. She was 5.7 and 104 lbs. Amazing body, perfectly proportioned, B cups, good pussy, willing ass, and pretty feet. Our convo got off to a really rough start. She was super paranoid to the point where I was one txt away from saying fuck it. And it took about 3 weeks total time before she reached out to me one day and started acting like she was interested (that was Tuesday).

This was after telling me about a week ago she was going celibate due to multiple bad experiences. Thats when I deleted all her info from my spreadsheet and hid her profile on SA. So I drove to her place and parked. The moment I saw that wispy body coming towards me I knew it was her. And when she got in the car, it was love at first site. We went straight to the no-tel where I got a 2 hour room.

She was so sweet and had such a soft voice, soft hands, and the type of shy demeanor that just wins me over. But after just 25 minutes of bangin, she was done. She told me she really doesn't have much stamina and was too sensitive to keep going. So we switched to another 30 minutes of oral and hand action. I could have almost got the 60 minute room and saved ten dollars. But we were actually there for like and hour 15. Afterward we went to chinatown for a late night snack. But in between there and taking her home I had to have a little more. So we parked and hopped in the back seat for a quicky. Added plus, she lives only 10 minutes away. I can't wait to see her again next week. Pics to follow.

Thursday. Got stood up. I didn't really care because the girl from yesterday was so good, I seriously doubted this awkward newbie was going to make me happy. And there is no way I am going to meet her in the future unless she really shapes up. Most likely she will not be getting back to me after me telling her how happy I was that she wasted my time.

Tomorrow. Dinner and the no-tel with a 19 year old 5.10 - 115 lb runway model type from USC.I think you should change your handle from Hollywood guy to LA King. You are above and beyond all of us.

HollywoodGuy
08-24-18, 22:31
Weekend round up. So the model cancelled on me tonite due to a visit by aunt flo. So I scrambled a bit and came up with.

#1 Tonite at the no-tel. She is 19, non pro, a little on the bigger side, very submissive so she says. Picking her up at 10. Should be really sloppy.

#2 - Canceled my date with her tonite and rescheduled her for tomorrow at 1 pm. UTR but only 20, more in line bodywise, and seems nice. Hope she doessn't get pissed off. This will be like the 3rd time I flaked on her. GF is working all day so I can save a buck.

#3 - Met her on tinder today. 19 non pro, scheduled for tomorrow night. She says she is down for a first time experience with an older guy. So no sugar. GF is working all night as well so I can save another buck.

#4 - GF

HollywoodGuy
08-24-18, 23:30
Wants to meet on Sunday. Doubt I will have anything left to give by then. And for the new readers here, every girl I post about is a $ a date.

HollywoodGuy
08-25-18, 18:45
Slight change of plans. Got flaked on by the slightly thick 19 year old so I stayed home and watched my GF play dress up (pic 5). Then got flaked on by the UTR I had scheduled at 1 so I convinced the tinder girl to come to my house for a M&G. Turned out she just turned 18 (pic 3). I was supposed to see her tonite but I got a txt from my MIA not so new little girl (pic 11). So I am going to see her at like 7 tonite. And for the moment I have the thick girl scheduled for the no-tel tomorrow night. Sound confusing. Not really.

The M&G with the tinder girl went OK I guess. It's not like when you are paying for an SA girl and you know you are going straight to the FC. We kissed and cuddled a little on the sofa. I hope she does txt me later, but hard to say for sure. Also she was just a tad pudgy. But with no sugar on the table I guess I have to be a little less picky. With SA girls I can be as picky as I want as there are just so many of them. But I can't say i have a ton of 18 year old tinder girls with model figures hitting me up (except for the ones that want to get paid).

Just a comparison, when I picked up the wispy new girl on wednesday. When she got in the car, I leaned over immediately and kissed her and slid my left hand over her right breast (which wasn't too difficult being she was wearing no bra and a low cut dress). The tinder girl I cupped her boob while I was getting some light pecks and she gently pushed me off. lol.

Now my GF will be home on a break from work for a couple of hours, then I will go get my little girl and have some very dirty, nasty and sloppy sex for as long as she can take it. lol. She is a keeper.

Ptaotp
08-26-18, 03:35
Weekend round up. So the model cancelled on me tonite due to a visit by aunt flo. So I scrambled a bit and came up with.

#1 Tonite at the no-tel. She is 19, non pro, a little on the bigger side, very submissive so she says. Picking her up at 10. Should be really sloppy.

#2 - Canceled my date with her tonite and rescheduled her for tomorrow at 1 pm. UTR but only 20, more in line bodywise, and seems nice. Hope she doessn't get pissed off. This will be like the 3rd time I flaked on her. GF is working all day so I can save a buck.

#3 - Met her on tinder today. 19 non pro, scheduled for tomorrow night. She says she is down for a first time experience with an older guy. So no sugar. GF is working all night as well so I can save another buck.

#4 - GFYou are the King!

Ptaotp
08-26-18, 03:45
I was intensively into the game for about 4 years, lots of $, lots of chaces, txt, calls, coffees, and lots of wasted time. However, many memorable events as well. Question is that with CL gone, were have players gone? Where do senoritas show their interest? It's interesting how much CL meant to so many people. Both players and senoritas. I would like to get back into the game, but quite honestly, not sure where the game is being played.I've had some limited success with www.whatsyourprice.com. Big LA section. I use it when I go to Vegas too. But like anything else, you have to sift through a lot of scammers, fakes, etc. I met some real hotties on there too. I usually offer. $ to meet then go from there.

HollywoodGuy
08-26-18, 12:47
So I saw the thick girl last nite (pictured) instead of my regular not so new little girl. She was very sweet and sexy, I would have banged her if she let me. But all we did for two hours was talk. I gave her a 30 minute foot session, which was kinda sexy being that she was wearing a mini dress and no undies. And she had hiked her dress up to her waist, so I could see the cum dripping out of her sweet 19 year old pussy. I guess she just gets off on teasing guys. Zero sugar and she paid for her own uber home.

So I met two new girls yesterday, neither of which was exactly in my demographic (although the thick girl was pretty hot).
No sex, no sugar. (except for .6 in ubers). But the tinder girl txted me later to say she liked me and wants to see me again.

HollywoodGuy
08-26-18, 22:47
So after yesterdays teasathon, I woke up this morning saying OMFG I need pussy... real pussy, the kind you bang the crap out of pussy. I hit SA like a fiend looking for a fix. I was only messaging girls that showed that they were online, but was coming up dry.

But about 3 o'clock the afore mentioned pro hmu looking to collect (post 3097). Luckily for me she was txting so annoyingly that I ended up blocking her. Because about an hour later a 22 year old white latina hmu (looked white, talked white, acted white, but def latina. lol). I had given her my number a couple of days ago and completely forgot about her.

Turns out she lives like 15 minutes away. So I jetted over there, brought her home, had a whole 2 minutes of foreplay and then some of the best 20 minutes of fucking I have had in a while. I nutted in the cover. Truthfully I have only done that maybe 3 times in my life. I could have had her for an hour, but the rush of being able to get off so fast was an experience I did not want to pass up. Turns out she was a really nice girl. We DFK'd the whole time and she was a great kisser. She role played and fucked like my x ATF, this girl knew how to stroke a cock. Def going to see her again. She can't be more than a 7 dollar uber ride away, maybe 5.

Member #5794
08-26-18, 23:09
So I saw the thick girl last nite (pictured) instead of my regular not so new little girl. She was very sweet and sexy, I would have banged her if she let me. But all we did for two hours was talk. I gave her a 30 minute foot session, which was kinda sexy being that she was wearing a mini dress and no undies. And she had hiked her dress up to her waist, so I could see the cum dripping out of her sweet 19 year old pussy. I guess she just gets off on teasing guys. Zero sugar and she paid for her own uber home.

So I met two new girls yesterday, neither of which was exactly in my demographic (although the thick girl was pretty hot).
No sex, no sugar. (except for .6 in ubers). But the tinder girl txted me later to say she liked me and wants to see me again.Why pay for uber. Can't you just pick these nonpros up?

HollywoodGuy
08-27-18, 02:15
Why pay for uber. Can't you just pick these nonpros up?Its an opportunity cost. It's cheaper to use uber than lose time at work. Uber is like 20 an hour. My time is worth a lot more than that. Plus if you factor in the gas that's at least a third of the cost right there. And my car gets shitty gas mileage. So if its a quick trip maybe I drive. And even that's a maybe. My days are pretty busy. I don't have a lot of down time. It's def a convenience, just like postmates, uber eats, etc. I use them all. Not to mention the drama of driving in LA in general.

But today I wasnt working and the girl was close by... so I drove.

SaltyDog
08-27-18, 07:39

No sex, no sugar. (except for .6 in ubers). But the tinder girl txted me later to say she liked me and wants to see me again.That gal in red looks hot! Too bad no view of her ass and legs. My imagination is running wild!

HollywoodGuy
08-27-18, 12:50
That gal in red looks hot! Too bad no view of her ass and legs. My imagination is running wild!I am pretty sure I will never hear from her again. She was very pretty as well. As most of you know I rarely date the thick girls, but I can see their allure (especially when they are as fresh as this one was).

GoodBoy88
08-28-18, 04:24
Aye Hollywood, you seem like the man to ask this. I've seen this place called whatsyourprice advertising on seeking, so I went over to check it out. Seems like lots of hot girls, but not sure if that place is really legit or just bullshiting fake profiles. The girls seem almost too hot and young to be real. Have you ever heard of it or tried it?

HollywoodGuy
08-28-18, 12:06
Aye Hollywood, you seem like the man to ask this. I've seen this place called whatsyourprice advertising on seeking, so I went over to check it out. Seems like lots of hot girls, but not sure if that place is really legit or just bullshiting fake profiles. The girls seem almost too hot and young to be real. Have you ever heard of it or tried it?I am sure there are other members that have tried it. It is legit so to speak as far as I know.

HollywoodGuy
08-28-18, 12:36
This one says she is down to meet. She is 5.2 and mid twenties. Would this girl be on YOUR radar?

I am just not a good judge of thickness.

Member #5818
08-28-18, 15:54
This one says she is down to meet. She is 5.2 and mid twenties. Would this girl be on YOUR radar?

I am just not a good judge of thickness.Yes that would be on MY radar!

FirstClass1
08-28-18, 16:03
Aye Hollywood, you seem like the man to ask this. I've seen this place called whatsyourprice advertising on seeking, so I went over to check it out. Seems like lots of hot girls, but not sure if that place is really legit or just bullshiting fake profiles. The girls seem almost too hot and young to be real. Have you ever heard of it or tried it?Yes it's real. It's another op by Brandon Wade, creator of SA. The big difference is negotiating a first date allowance before an arrangement is made. The website makes revenue by having you buy messaging access based on the negotiated first date allowance. As you can imagine, there are a LOT of time wasters and GPSs in that site.

SnookBoy
08-28-18, 22:03
Aye Hollywood, you seem like the man to ask this. I've seen this place called whatsyourprice advertising on seeking, so I went over to check it out. Seems like lots of hot girls, but not sure if that place is really legit or just bullshiting fake profiles. The girls seem almost too hot and young to be real. Have you ever heard of it or tried it?I hear it's for platonic dates only. It is everything I try to avoid.

GoodBoy88
08-29-18, 12:35
I hear it's for platonic dates only. It is everything I try to avoid.Alright thanks everyone for the input. I've gotten a lot of response on that site from too many hot girls so I guess I'll toftt and report back if anything pans out. The membership price structure seems aggressive and greedy. I get the feeling I'm about to be very dissapointed. Still if even on of these alleged "bid offers" is legit it would be more thank worth the investment, because god DAMN these chicks are hot some these offers are low as fuck. I'm thinking this can't be real, but we'll see about it. I'm going to see if I can get some numbers and I'll ask if I could "refer to a friend" and then drop it here.

Member #5794
08-29-18, 13:20

I am just not a good judge of thickness.She looks like a nonpro like church girl. First time you posted a face picture by the way. Maybe looking for some provenance?

HollywoodGuy
08-30-18, 00:05
She looks like a nonpro like church girl. First time you posted a face picture by the way. Maybe looking for some provenance?Its sorta blocked. And I decided to pass on her. I got a new 19 spinner I am working on for the weekend. I got 3 days coming up with no GF. I would love to see my new wispy girl, and for sure the white latina is available (she is actually the most available). I wish she was cute, because she is a genuinely good lover and has a quirky but pleasant personality. I put my not so new little girl up in nice motel last nite. Rodeway on olympic. Got two trips to the FC. Last nite and then this morning.

HollywoodGuy
08-31-18, 23:16
What about this version of thickness? 21

Falar
09-01-18, 15:59
Shout out to Hollywood Guy you're a legend. I started out with your introduction template and eventually develop my own. While I'm still not as successful as you, it's getting better. Especially with me starting to identify my particular target and type instead of casting a net over everything.

Tipisil
09-01-18, 21:11
So today I made 3 dates. 10 am with a skittish newbie. 1 pm with my not so new little girl. And 4 pm with my new wispy girl. Sure enough the skittish newbie cancelled. But I did see my not so new little girl for a few hours this afternoon. So I had to cancel on the wispy girl. I don't think she was too happy, as she is basically dead broke. But sometimes you gotta overbook to guarantee that trip to the FC.

Here's a couple pics I took today of my not so new little girl. All 5.2 and 105 lbs of her.Poor whispy girl. And here I am with too many funds that I have taken to visiting MP's for some added flavor in my life.

GoodBoy88
09-01-18, 22:13
Shout out to Hollywood Guy you're a legend. I started out with your introduction template and eventually develop my own. While I'm still not as successful as you, it's getting better. Especially with me starting to identify my particular target and type instead of casting a net over everything.What introduction template? I could use a better opener, my game is pretty dry.

HollywoodGuy
09-02-18, 02:23
What introduction template? I could use a better opener, my game is pretty dry.There was a time when I gave away the keys to the kingdom. But then I deleted all reference to it. That was maybe 5 years ago. Truth is I still follow the same format, just somewhat refined it, but its probably about 90% the same.

GoodBoy88
09-02-18, 04:36
There was a time when I gave away the keys to the kingdom. But then I deleted all reference to it. That was maybe 5 years ago. Truth is I still follow the same format, just somewhat refined it, but its probably about 90% the same.Well then, that is very useful information for me.

HollywoodGuy
09-02-18, 15:20
The 5 Steps in a Nutshell.

1 - Intro Letter. Talk about yourself and what you have to offer in general terms. End the letter with a question or let them know they should get back to you if everything sounds ok so far. Never re-try if they do not respond unless they are your specific type. Then let them know that and try one more time only.

2 - If they reply. Ask them what their financial expectations are and also let them know you are not a big spender but that you can add value in other ways. End the letter with a question or let them know that if that sounds ok to get back to you.

3 - If they reply. Let them know you have even more added value besides the donation and then let them know what your donation amount is.

4 a. If they reply that everything sounds good so far. Then move them to email or txt. I always go to email first in case things don't work out, then they do not have my cell phone number. Use a disposable email address that's only for SA.

4 b. If they want to negotiate. Me personally I never negotiate, if you do it once you will do it twice and it will take you off your game. I just wish them well and then sometimes they will give in, but mostly they don't.

5 - Now that you have them on email, get specific about what your intimacy expectations are. If they are in agreement move them to txt and set a date.

Once I have them on email I give them the choice of a platonic M&G or a paid date. I never ask for intercourse to take the pressure off. But I find all UTR's are happy to oblige without asking and that 50% of SB's also happily oblige. I will give an SB one paid date sans intercourse to make up her mind. But usually if they don't go all the way on the first date they never will. Usually but not always. Use your best judgement.

Under no circumstances pay for anything more than normal dating expenses for a platonic date. If you give a girl a $ thinking you will get lucky the next time, you are deluding yourself. Most girls know that if a guy does this they can work a G or two out of him before he gets angry and tells her to F off. There are exceptions to every rule, but too few to take the chance, and too many willing girls to have to. And however hot any girl is there are 10 more just as hot. And hot on the outside is no indication of how hot they are on the inside.

HollywoodGuy
09-02-18, 21:21
Poor whispy girl. And here I am with too many funds that I have taken to visiting MP's for some added flavor in my life.So I saw the wispy girl today. What a disappointment. About the weakest trip to the FC I can recall in a very long time. Even at a $ it was almost a waste of money, except for really needing to get off. I won't be seeing her again. And we had so much fun the first time. Some girls just shouldn't be in this game, (she even said as much herself) and the hunt goes on.

I would have to say my not so new little girl is now my ATF. The girl that was my ATF for like a solid 2 years is basically out of the picture. Which is fine as we made over 200 trips to the FC. But the honeymoon was over a long time ago. I really need to start earning again soon so I can interview more often. Because this is a numbers game. Sometimes I forget that. The real gems are far, few and in between.

DavidTheSancho
09-02-18, 23:03
Has anyone ever been catfished pretty badly? Messaged a really pretty 20 year old. I was expecting gps but she hit me with $$ per date. She even sent me her social media to look at pics. Seemed a little to good to be true but meeting up this week, hopefully my organs aren't removed. For some reason I just have a weird feeling.

FarFarAway
09-03-18, 11:52
Has anyone ever been catfished pretty badly? Messaged a really pretty 20 year old. I was expecting gps but she hit me with $$ per date. She even sent me her social media to look at pics. Seemed a little to good to be true but meeting up this week, hopefully my organs aren't removed. For some reason I just have a weird feeling.IDK what you are afraid of. Local info is good, so I am glad to see a substantive comment in this forum instead of one of the national ones. I have ben catfished a few times in SoCal in the past 2+ years I have been on SA. It was always w / profile photos that were blurry, old, or otherwise unclear. One take is that this was someone very concerned about her identity getting out. Anyway, how I got catfished by them is I spent a long time messaging, I thought establishing a basis for interactions, and then set up M&G. However, they didn't show, there were all kinds of excuses, etc. , I got fooled into going to another M&G, and it happened again. This is someone presenting themselves as available for an arrangement who isn't. I get hints about this kind of thing by checking up on the background of the POT. Social media is good, using search engines on their #s is another. I put their # in my phone, and snapchat or kik will find them in its users and show the profile. Literally, I have seen a profile of a 20's male matched up w / a very beautiful girl from a website (not SA in that particular case, BTW). So, catfishing does happen, but it is just a time-waster, no personal safety risk.

HollywoodGuy
09-03-18, 12:54
Has anyone ever been catfished pretty badly? Messaged a really pretty 20 year old. I was expecting gps but she hit me with $$ per date. She even sent me her social media to look at pics. Seemed a little to good to be true but meeting up this week, hopefully my organs aren't removed. For some reason I just have a weird feeling.As often as they may not look as good as their pics, many times they look even better. Take the plunge.

HollywoodGuy
09-05-18, 00:36
One thing I have noticed for a long time, is that it's much easier to get the pretty girls than the average ones. I am sure we could wrtite books about why this is, but it doesn't really matter why. So guys, up your preferences a little. Date out of your league a few points. (or what you think is out of your league, but really isn't). You might be surprised at how much nicer some of these girls can be.

GoodBoy88
09-05-18, 02:15
I toft and tried WhatsYourPrice, that place is garbage! The profiles turned out to all be fake. I'm pretty sure the company itself is hiring people to make those fake profiles with the intention of messaging you and then when you pay to unlock the message it's a bunch of bullshit. It's not that the girls won't put out, it's that they straight up don't exist, you won't get a phone number to call or nothing. Also the rates for dates are ridiculously low even for chicks that could clearly charge $500+. That's how they sucker you in, with bid offers like $150-$90, then they send you PMs (which you can't read until you unlock) then you pay to unlock and they just ghost you never to be heard from again. Straight up scam. Oh well lesson learned. I should have known by how quickly thrown together the profile text are. On SA for example most girls have said a lot in their profile, but on WYP most profiles only say a couple of words. I just had to know if it was legit and now I know, it isn't!

P.S. Thanks for the tips Hollywood. I didn't mean to come off like a dick there because you contribute more than anyone. I just get a little flustered sometimes when people talk about good information but then you find out it's been hidden away.

SaltyDog
09-05-18, 07:09
Finally got a good pic of my new little girl tonite at the no-tel. I've always had a thing for blonde haired black girls.Wow! I love blonds too.

HollywoodGuy
09-05-18, 10:02
Finally got a good pic of my new little girl last night at the no-tel. I've always had a thing for blonde haired black girls.

HollywoodGuy
09-05-18, 10:54
I toft and tried WhatsYourPrice, that place is garbage! The profiles turned out to all be fake. I'm pretty sure the company itself is hiring people to make those fake profiles with the intention of messaging you and then when you pay to unlock the message it's a bunch of bullshit. It's not that the girls won't put out, it's that they straight up don't exist, you won't get a phone number to call or nothing. Also the rates for dates are ridiculously low even for chicks that could clearly charge $500+. That's how they sucker you in, with bid offers like $150-$90, then they send you PMs (which you can't read until you unlock) then you pay to unlock and they just ghost you never to be heard from again. Straight up scam. Oh well lesson learned. I should have known by how quickly thrown together the profile text are. On SA for example most girls have said a lot in their profile, but on WYP most profiles only say a couple of words. I just had to know if it was legit and now I know, it isn't!

P.S. Thanks for the tips Hollywood. I didn't mean to come off like a dick there because you contribute more than anyone. I just get a little flustered sometimes when people talk about good information but then you find out it's been hidden away.There is only one SD poster that is kind of a dick, and he doesn't post on this thread, so no worries. Stick to SA, it works.

Beast6676
09-05-18, 15:25
Right on the number.

$. Should be the rate.

I've pulled quite a few over the last year or so at that. Some we're one and done. Don't have a harem like my man over there but I have enough to see a different one every weekend all at $.

Don't get me wrong some will hold out for more but move on and let them simmer. You'd be surprised.

Met with a new 19y.o. latina just my type. Opened on Saturday, closed on labor day.

EZ PZ. Be safe guys.

HollywoodGuy
09-05-18, 18:10
Finally got a good pic of my new little girl last night at the no-tel. I've always had a thing for blonde haired black girls.I should have said "not so new little girl".

HollywoodGuy
09-05-18, 18:15
More on sticking with your type. I really push this when I am hitting up a girl. Many of them are really amazed that they are truly what I am looking for. Now if your type is a blonde playboy model, then this is not going to work. But if your type is anything out of the norm, it should. So if you interracial date always make a point of telling them how much, and what you appreciate about their look, attitude, or race in general.

HollywoodGuy
09-08-18, 23:40
I met this one month a way from being 19 UTR today. We had an overall great time at the no-tell. She is new in town and pretty needy all around. She says if I get her some hand me downs from my GF she will give me a free ride in the FC. Hoping to do that this Friday. We DFK'd the whole time, and there were lots of smiles and laughter during our time together. Sweet girl, can't wait to see her again. 5.2 maybe 115. A real diamond in the rough.

HollywoodGuy
09-09-18, 19:04
So Friday night I got flaked on by a newbie. Then Saturday morning I flaked on a girl that was asking $.25 so I could see what turned out to be the diamond in the rough girl at 5. That ended up being a smart/lucky move, as her current nickname implies. So I rescheduled the $.25 girl for today, but ended up ghosting her.

I been feeling kinda depressed because I really wanted to go to the FC today. But after last weekend ending on a bad note with the wispy girl, I figure I should just be grateful for the really fun and worthwhile time I had yesterday. Having to balance my physical urges on a limited budget is a daily battle. In the past if I had a shitty date one day, I just shrugged it off knowing I could see someone else the next day. So I logged on to chaturbate, then went shopping and am making my famous marinara sauce today instead.

Alxm1
09-09-18, 19:25
I met this one month a way from being 19 UTR today. We had an overall great time at the no-tell. She is new in town and pretty needy all around. She says if I get her some hand me downs from my GF she will give me a free ride in the FC. Hoping to do that this Friday. We DFK'd the whole time, and there were lots of smiles and laughter during our time together. Sweet girl, can't wait to see her again. 5.2 maybe 115. A real diamond in the rough.Hi HG just wanted to ask what the acronym FC is for? I'm assuming F is for f*ck. C possibly Crib? Just learning the lingo.

I'm on SA now after having had many meets on CL. I've met a few girls off SA now. It's a crazy site with a lot of UTRs and PPS. LOL. But I'm getting the hang of it and having fun.

Keep up the good work man.

HollywoodGuy
09-10-18, 00:18
Hi HG just wanted to ask what the acronym FC is for? I'm assuming F is for f*ck. C possibly Crib? Just learning the lingo.

I'm on SA now after having had many meets on CL. I've met a few girls off SA now. It's a crazy site with a lot of UTRs and PPS. LOL. But I'm getting the hang of it and having fun.

Keep up the good work man.Fuck Crib. I like that. But it's actually fuck chamber. And keep up the good work. And post some detailed reports. Much appreciated.

HollywoodGuy
09-12-18, 10:58
This morning I am grateful for all the 18,19 and 20 year old girls that hmu daily. I guess they just want the oldest guy they can find.

Rdyn Nvu
09-12-18, 11:30
Fuck me, that's awesome.

This morning I am grateful for all the 18,19 and 20 year old girls that hmu daily. I guess they just want the oldest guy they can find.

Groove1
09-12-18, 13:25
Fuck me, that's awesome.Hey Hollywood you seem to be knocking them out of the park there good job sir!

What is the market like there as far as what everyone else seems to be shooting for (are they quoting $2-3) and you just do the numbers game?

I'm Cleveland Ohio area and we either have the typical GOS girls or it's pretty much they ate all trying for 2-3!

Just curious how your market is opposed to ours in camparison. I appreciate all your hard work keep it up playa!

Groove.

HollywoodGuy
09-12-18, 18:47
Hey Hollywood you seem to be knocking them out of the park there good job sir!

What is the market like there as far as what everyone else seems to be shooting for (are they quoting $2-3) and you just do the numbers game?

I'm Cleveland Ohio area and we either have the typical GOS girls or it's pretty much they ate all trying for 2-3!

Just curious how your market is opposed to ours in camparison. I appreciate all your hard work keep it up playa!

Groove.I think its about the same everywhere TBH. Just more girls here. Lots more.

HollywoodGuy
09-12-18, 20:12
Hey Hollywood you seem to be knocking them out of the park there good job sir!

Groove.And the numbers game. I may chat up 10 and agree to meet one. And then only meet about half of the ones that agree to meet. Better to have too many than not enough.

HollywoodGuy
09-12-18, 20:23
I have very few superstitions. But I always pass on a few things. Girls with septum rings, girls that talk about being in the BDSM scene and girls that give the finger in their profile pic. But I might make an exception for this little UTR.

Tipisil
09-12-18, 22:14
I have very few superstitions. But I always pass on a few things. Girls with septum rings, girls that talk about being in the BDSM scene and girls that give the finger in their profile pic. But I might make an exception for this little UTR.She looks like trouble. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
09-13-18, 16:07
She looks like trouble. LOL.OMG. I have a story already. Will post tonite.

BigBadNut
09-13-18, 17:21
I have very few superstitions. But I always pass on a few things. Girls with septum rings, girls that talk about being in the BDSM scene and girls that give the finger in their profile pic. But I might make an exception for this little UTR.Got to take a chance. She may cast a spell that makes your dick shrink into a gherkin or love you and give you the 14 inch moose cock you've alway wanted!

HollywoodGuy
09-13-18, 17:36
Got to take a chance. She may cast a spell that makes your dick shrink into a gherkin or love you and give you the 14 inch moose cock you've alway wanted!https://www.seeking.com/member/2374b627-7e0c-4871-a28b-25865f91e107

Actually she conned me out of 10 for "gas". Then flaked, all the while trying to HMU for more. LOL.

Waiting for my back up plan to get here now, the "white latina". Hope she can get here in time before my GF gets home from work.

HollywoodGuy
09-13-18, 19:56
Just saw the "white latina". I hate to say it but she just isn't totally my type. I guess the novelty of being with a white girl wore off fast. She can take a pounding and will pound you right back. But I just wasn't feeling it. DFK, covered FS, role play, didn't do much else (I guess I wasn't motivated), decent ball sucking.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1334b5a5-fc74-4ae5-8603-8aa64f25c1a1

SA members... just hit her up cold, she is very friendly. Please do not ask for her number, if you are an SA member she will get back to you.

HollywoodGuy
09-14-18, 12:17
I have an actual dinner date tonite with this one. I can't even remember the last time I took an unknown girl to dinner for a first date. Light skinned 20 year old.

HollywoodGuy
09-14-18, 13:19
When you date young girls, a lot of the time you end up meeting them without ever actually speaking to them on the phone. Its just all done through txting. But today this one called me and I'm so glad she did. She had the sweetest, giggliest little voice. I thought I was gonna die. I know we are going to be a hit. 23 year old college senior from a very upscale part of the west side. Has her own car. And can't wait for Daddy to show her how to be a good little girl in the FC.

PhantomPhx69
09-14-18, 15:19
Just saw the "white latina". I hate to say it but she just isn't totally my type. I guess the novelty of being with a white girl wore off fast. She can take a pounding and will pound you right back. But I just wasn't feeling it. DFK, covered FS, role play, didn't do much else (I guess I wasn't motivated), decent ball sucking.

SA members... just hit her up cold, she is very friendly. Please do not ask for her number, if you are an SA member she will get back to you.Damn it got deactivated.

Member #5794
09-14-18, 15:36
When you date young girls, a lot of the time you end up meeting them without ever actually speaking to them on the phone. Its just all done through txting. But today this one called me and I'm so glad she did. She had the sweetest, giggliest little voice. I thought I was gonna die. I know we are going to be a hit. 23 year old college senior from a very upscale part of the west side. Has her own car. And can't wait for Daddy to show her how to be a good little girl in the FC.Ladera heights?

HollywoodGuy
09-14-18, 16:48
When you date young girls, a lot of the time you end up meeting them without ever actually speaking to them on the phone. Its just all done through txting. But today this one called me and I'm so glad she did. She had the sweetest, giggliest little voice. I thought I was gonna die. I know we are going to be a hit. 23 year old college senior from a very upscale part of the west side. Has her own car. And can't wait for Daddy to show her how to be a good little girl in the FC.She decided she couldn't wait and started driving over here. Unfortunately her GPS said it was going to take over an hour to get here and 1 to 2 hours to get back. So I told her to cancel as it was going to conflict with my GF coming home from work early today (good thing she txted me about that. LOL). So I am going to see her one night next week when it only takes like 25 minutes to get here. Logistics is so important in this game. Lots of times I see awesome girls and they live in impossible to drive to places like San Berdo, Southbay, or lancaster or even whittier. Even santa monica can be a pain in the ass. When they live close by or don't care at all about driving then no problem. But I always talk about this stuff with them very early on in the convo. My not so new little girl lives far away and it has stopped us a few times from being together, especially as she has no car.

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 12:10
Ladera heights?Actually more than a few notches above that. And you got me curious so I looked it up. The black population in that area is under 1 percent.

DJwezzy
09-15-18, 12:35
I got banned form seeking about 2 moths ago.

Made a another account last night.

And it banned me again without 12 hours LOL.

I dint even msg anyone.

Any idea how to gent back on seeking without getting banned again LOL.

Thanks.

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 12:48
So I went on my date last night with the light skinned girl in post 3149. I was feeling a little anxious after my less than great time with the white latina, so I popped an extra couple of Vitamin C's just to calm my nerves. She got to the restaurant a little late due to the usual parking issues in DTLA. But she finally walked through the door all smiley and bouncy, which really helped set the mood, and suddenly all was right again in the world.

She was a dorky, just moved to LA, actress wannabe. Full of wonder and curiosity about LA, and about meeting the perverted older guy she was hoping to unleash her fantasies on. I did not dissapoint. After about an hour we decided to hit the no-tel. All I can say is we used up the whole two hours with like a minute to spare.

I am not going to bore you with the details, except to say, you know how most girls will suck dick? But some girls love to suck dick, she was one of the latter, got a good half hour of that alone and I could have gotten who knows how much more. In two hours you can explore a lot of possibilities, and I explored the three main ones most guys talk about on this site. She said it was the dirtiest, nastiest sex she had ever had in her life. Saying she was blown away would be an understatement. Frank Thomas... take a hike.

She was a good little girl and Daddy was happy. I will repeat.

Cubico
09-15-18, 15:35

I dint even msg anyone.

Thanks.I had that issue before, did you try to clear the cache, cookies and history of your browser before creating a new account? If not, that might be why.

Tipisil
09-15-18, 16:04
I had that issue before, did you try to clear the cache, cookies and history of your browser before creating a new account? If not, that might be why.I would say the same. Maybe use a different email and try to sign up with a different browser? Like if you had originally signed up with chrome try to sign up with safari?

Worse case, you could hand one of us your info and ill sign up for you. LOL.

Dctator1
09-15-18, 16:09
This morning I am grateful for all the 18,19 and 20 year old girls that hmu daily. I guess they just want the oldest guy they can find.Are they from SA or Tinder? Or a combination?

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 17:12
Are they from SA or Tinder? Or a combination?Both. But so far tinder is a total waste of time.

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 17:12
With the lifestyle selection on SA having been removed, its now a little bit harder sometimes to determine who the GPS girls are, right off the bat. When I encounter one I either politely decline or just ghost them and move on. But this tiny 5.3 - 96 lb. GPS girl got my attention. So I decided to see if I could wear her down. Just came home from the M&G.

As soon as like even 30 minutes before I was supposed to meet her she was still asking for a donation just to take her to lunch. But rather than get annoyed I just sternly told her (again) that I don't pay girls (even if they are here on a modeling assignment), just to hang out. And if after the M&G she wants to convert to a play date, then she can get paid. She said OK and we met for lunch in an upscale place I like to go to downtown.

So far all she knows is that she is getting less than $$. She seemed to like me and said she wants to come over tonite after the GF goes to work. I will now have to break it to her that she is only going to get a $ for her time. I would love to be able to play with that little girl body of hers, so I hope she accepts. And BTW. In her case, her pics were better than her in person appearance. No surprise from a model.

SugaFoot
09-15-18, 18:53

I dint even msg anyone.

Thanks.You should be using a VPN anyway. They track your IP address. I used one since this happened to me three times!

DJwezzy
09-15-18, 19:21
You should be using a VPN anyway. They track your IP address. I used one since this happened to me three times!Any recommendations on witch vpn to use I don't mind paying a mall monthly fee.

Did you stop getting banned after the vpn.

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 19:34
You should be using a VPN anyway. They track your IP address. I used one since this happened to me three times!I am not sure what you guys are doing. I have been on that site for 8 years and with no problem.

HollywoodGuy
09-15-18, 21:39
With the lifestyle selection on SA having been removed, its now a little bit harder sometimes to determine who the GPS girls are, right off the bat. When I encounter one I either politely decline or just ghost them and move on. But this tiny 5.3 - 96 lb. GPS girl got my attention. So I decided to see if I could wear her down. Just came home from the M&G.No surprise. She has not gotten back to me since I told her my "donation" was a $. She still has one more day before she goes back to middle america. Maybe I will get lucky still. In the meantime I will have my not so new little girl to play with tonite.

HapaBoy86
09-16-18, 00:18

I dint even msg anyone.

Thanks.Yah, use another IP address or buy a mobile wifi.

DJwezzy
09-16-18, 01:39
Yah, use another IP address or buy a mobile wifi.Yes I have too.

I ran into the seeking profile of the hottest girl I ever seen from the Red Tryst 55 & 91 Crew.

She rarely comes to HX. I was going to msg her so I can see her outside of HX but I fucken got banned ahah.

And I forgot her user name FML'.

SugaFoot
09-16-18, 01:57
Any recommendations on witch vpn to use I don't mind paying a mall monthly fee.

Did you stop getting banned after the vpn.I use Vanish. They haven't banned me since.

Mondo72
09-16-18, 04:13

I dint even msg anyone.

Thanks.Hey,

In case you decide to use a VPN, I've used the link below and it works pretty good.

https://nordvpn.com/special/deal/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=off324&utm_source=aff8110

Mondo.

MrBlueSea
09-16-18, 04:41
Tried hard today to get me to meet her for drinks, asking at first for 1 k, lowest she would go was 5.

FarFarAway
09-16-18, 11:25
Hey,

In case you decide to use a VPN, I've used the link below and it works pretty good.

https://nordvpn.com/special/deal/?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=off324&utm_source=aff8110

Mondo.The Epic browser is free and includes its own automatic VPN. I have been using it for some time w / seeking.com w / no problem. I like to use Tor, but seeking has found some way to prevent it from working w / their site.

HollywoodGuy
09-16-18, 16:32
Tried hard today to get me to meet her for drinks, asking at first for 1 k, lowest she would go was 5.Can you post her SA link please. Thanks. Or pm it to me.

MrBlueSea
09-17-18, 02:50
Here she is, pretty sure you already know her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c156a7d0-dfb5-4739-91eb-5d4fb8aef2ed

Has been really after me the last couple of days. Interesting that she asked about a donation as opposed to an allowance.

FarFarAway
09-17-18, 12:42

Has been really after me the last couple of days. Interesting that she asked about a donation as opposed to an allowance.Profile is gone.

RWarNmsn69
09-17-18, 22:37
Profile is gone.Try again. The profile loaded fine for me. She hasn't already blocked you, has she?

Safe mongering and sugaring!

HollywoodGuy
09-18-18, 03:11

Has been really after me the last couple of days. Interesting that she asked about a donation as opposed to an allowance.I think that's just a word some one told her to say. LOL. Yeah, she's the one I took out for brunch the other day. She is not that cute in person and unless you have a thing for girls with the body of a (can't talk about that here) then she would be of very little interest to you. I guarantee you she is down for $$. But I only offered her a $, and i.m not sorry I did. She told me she was going back to her home state today

ChrisPoontang
09-19-18, 13:48
You guys might want to read this:

https://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/article/Controversial-Austin-man-behind-3-D-printed-gun-13241265.php

I find it interesting that he was the sole guest of the entire hotel that night?

Things must be slow in Austin!

HowdyDoody32
09-19-18, 14:50
LOL those sexting messages you posted and then deleted, you're right, it's got to be a tranny dude or something. I'd be suspicious too.

BjTilliCum
09-19-18, 18:21

https://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/article/Controversial-Austin-man-behind-3-D-printed-gun-13241265.php

I find it interesting that he was the sole guest of the entire hotel that night?

Things must be slow in Austin!I was just about to post a link to that story.

BjTilliCum
09-19-18, 18:39

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!Good fine and god bless that beautiful girl.

BjTilliCum
09-19-18, 18:41

I have a petite 20-yr old blonde beauty with crystal blue eyes that looks like Scarlett Sage agree to bbfscip for $$ per meet. Yummy!Great fine.

Mmorrison
09-19-18, 20:22

Things must be slow in Austin!$500 for probably what amounted to 30 min at best. Smh.

"Security cameras recorded Wilson and the victim using the hotel's valet service at about 8:30 pm Then then took an elevator to the seventh floor and entered a room, where the victim said they had sex, according to the affidavit. Wilson then paid her $500 in cash, authorities said. They were recorded leaving the elevator at about 9:20 pm. ".

RWarNmsn69
09-19-18, 20:28

Things must be slow in Austin!The article says he "was the sole registered guest of the hotel room the night of the assault", not the entire hotel.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

HollywoodGuy
09-19-18, 22:04
LOL those sexting messages you posted and then deleted, you're right, it's got to be a tranny dude or something. I'd be suspicious too.Actually I have met a couple of girls that were off their psych meds. When they go off them sometimes they get overly sexual and horny like out of control horny. Combine that with a manic depressive personality (the reason they originally got on the drugs), and you can have an out of control she devil. lol

HollywoodGuy
09-19-18, 23:16
The profile text search is back working again at the bottom of the search parameters. Thank f-ing god.

HollywoodGuy
09-20-18, 21:06
This thread is kinda boring. Post your most unexpected encounter. And let us know if it was a SB or a UTR. or your top three crazy experiences.

SugaFoot
09-20-18, 22:18
This thread is kinda boring. Post your most unexpected encounter. And let us know if it was a SB or a UTR. or your top three crazy experiences.I'm surprised the L. A. Market is so dead. I guess most guys are hiding their hidden gems.

DJwezzy
09-20-18, 22:20
I been trying to get back in seeking since being banned.

Started using a VPN.

Deleted all cookies etc.

Used different browsers.

Different credit cards with different name.

But my profiles keep being deleted, I use a MacBook Pro and a iPhone both have VPN software install.

Has this happened to any of you? Any tips of how to get around.

I want to get back in the game.

FarFarAway
09-21-18, 01:20

Started using a VPN.

Deleted all cookies etc.

Used different browsers.

But my profiles keep being deleted, I use a MacBook Pro and a iPhone both have VPN software install.

I want to get back in the game.Tech-wise, there is one other way you can be identified. By something called the MAC address. Basically, a unique identifier to your machine. Doesn't matter what your IP address is if someone is looking for that. I know that there are programs that allow you to change / spoof your MAC address. You might try that, or just use a new piece of hardware to set up the account. I would also go with the prepaid debit card rather than something that is a 'real' card of a real person.

I haven't had a big problem with this myself. When I got back onto Seeking after a hiatus, I did have it happen to me once. It is frustrating, you get this message that says you are deleted and they won'd talk to you about why. I made an email alias to set up another profile, and that one stuck. It still is operating, though I don't have a paid membership now, and for a long time. I had a profile on a competing site, Established Men, that I had never paid for. I wasn't on for a while, when I got back on, the whole profile was cleared out.

HollywoodGuy
09-21-18, 01:39

Started using a VPN.

Deleted all cookies etc.

Used different browsers.

I want to get back in the game.Sign up from an internet cafe? I think they must still exist somewhere.

HollywoodGuy
09-21-18, 01:39
The not so new little girl was looking super adorable tonite.

TopGun9
09-21-18, 18:14
Sign up from an internet cafe? I think they must still exist somewhere.Better yet, try the library. Just make sure no one is looking over your shoulders.

HollywoodGuy
09-21-18, 21:26
Now that the search bar is back, it helps a little bit in finding the fake profiles.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0253e7f6-78a1-426c-b173-f910bec0a1ad

https://www.seeking.com/member/467d78e0-8076-448c-94fa-363316a39fff

https://www.seeking.com/member/68643e12-1e78-47d5-8ba5-5dd288fbb887

FarFarAway
09-22-18, 11:21
Now that the search bar is back, it helps a little bit in finding the fake profiles.

https://www.seeking.com/member/68643e12-1e78-47d5-8ba5-5dd288fbb887What term are you searching for to find a fake? And don't you want to search for the non-fakes?

FarFarAway
09-22-18, 11:27
This thread is kinda boring. Post your most unexpected encounter. And let us know if it was a SB or a UTR. or your top three crazy experiences.Early in my time on Seeking, I was all over the map, and met a 40's art teacher from Huntington. She had kids, I thought the M&G was fine, but she didn't respond to followups. Oh well. About 6 mos later, I message w / a 20's single mom from Seal Beach, hairdresser. I get her actual name and look at her social media, there's her mom. I did eventually M&G w / her, a nice dinner while my SO was out of town, I thought again it was a fine meeting and I would definitely have done her, but again, no uptake afterward. Like mama like daughter. Some people think a POT has already decided she'll FC w / you if she meets, but that wasn't the case here.

HollywoodGuy
09-22-18, 19:59
Early in my time on Seeking, I was all over the map, and met a 40's art teacher from Huntington. She had kids, I thought the M&G was fine, but she didn't respond to followups. Oh well. About 6 mos later, I message w / a 20's single mom from Seal Beach, hairdresser. I get her actual name and look at her social media, there's her mom. I did eventually M&G w / her, a nice dinner while my SO was out of town, I thought again it was a fine meeting and I would definitely have done her, but again, no uptake afterward. Like mama like daughter. Some people think a POT has already decided she'll FC w / you if she meets, but that wasn't the case here.I know there are some girls just looking for a free meal. Sad but true.

Tipisil
09-23-18, 11:01
This thread is kinda boring. Post your most unexpected encounter. And let us know if it was a SB or a UTR. or your top three crazy experiences.Not unexpected. I'm currently messaging with one black girl, 19, with some curves. We haven't done the meet and greet yet because she can't seem to get her act together to meet at the times we specify. She is, however, sending messages about sending her 10 here, 30 there, 25 for this, 40 for that. I'm not sending money but I do keep telling her that we have to do a meet and greet and then stick to a $ a meeting thing.

HollywoodGuy
09-23-18, 12:31
Here is a video of my super spinner. Supposed to see her tomorrow. I never knew she did such things. lol. Her head game is way better than this. 5.7 - 95 lbs. Her slender body makes me crazy.

https://www.adultempire.com/unlimited/519476/ebony-amateurs-4-streaming-scene.html?

Member #5794
09-23-18, 13:43
Here is a video of my super spinner. Supposed to see her tomorrow. I never knew she did such things. lol. Her head game is way better than this. 5.7 - 95 lbs. Her slender body makes me crazy.

https://www.adultempire.com/unlimited/519476/ebony-amateurs-4-streaming-scene.html?Good catch!

HollywoodGuy
09-23-18, 20:39
What term are you searching for to find a fake? And don't you want to search for the non-fakes?Read the profiles of all three girls. I just happened upon them by accident and thought it was funny. In 10 years I have never really been catfished or scammed by a profile.

HollywoodGuy
09-23-18, 20:41
20 year old USC student from out of state. M&G-ing her this week. Tight and toned and small on top (just the way I like them). She seems a little sex starved. Like all young girls that date young guys. (with exceptions to every rule of course). Like all the old farts on here that were studs in high school. lol.

TheHuntsman
09-24-18, 21:17
Has anyone here been banned from SA? I woke up this morning to a message that I was banned for soliciting. Anyway around this by paying anonymously? It sucks because I hadn't used the site in months but decided to get on it Saturday night.

DavidTheSancho
09-25-18, 00:12
Has anyone here been banned from SA? I woke up this morning to a message that I was banned for soliciting. Anyway around this by paying anonymously? It sucks because I hadn't used the site in months but decided to get on it Saturday night.Haha yes. At the start of the year I did. Apparently a few girls got offended and reported me. I emailed a admin and they reopened my account after I said I wouldn't do it again. Definitely can't be blunt now. And hey what's up with the site name change?

FarFarAway
09-25-18, 00:48
Has anyone here been banned from SA? I woke up this morning to a message that I was banned for soliciting. Anyway around this by paying anonymously? It sucks because I hadn't used the site in months but decided to get on it Saturday night.Happened to me once. The only way to do it is use a new email. Your one that was banned is permanently dead. They are cracking down b / c of FOSTA. Take any substantial convo off the site.

Jdb1911
09-25-18, 01:34
Getting banned is a relative new thing. I haven't been on SA in at least 4 months but one of my friends mentioned being banned and basically the girls are reporting profiles. I figured thst was bullshit but my on and off SA who is also UTR "non" pro said she has tried and gotten quite a few guys banned for low balling. She thinks it's funny. On that note I was already done with SA, but that confurmed it.

Has anyone here been banned from SA? I woke up this morning to a message that I was banned for soliciting. Anyway around this by paying anonymously? It sucks because I hadn't used the site in months but decided to get on it Saturday night.

DJwezzy
09-25-18, 01:58
Has anyone here been banned from SA? I woke up this morning to a message that I was banned for soliciting. Anyway around this by paying anonymously? It sucks because I hadn't used the site in months but decided to get on it Saturday night.Yes I have been banned multiple times.

I gave up making new profiles they keep getting taking down.

Am trying sugardaddymeet same format as seeking some of the same girsl are on here too.

Plus is cheaper.

Will meet with this hot 18 year old Saturday.

I'll let the blog know how it went.

HollywoodGuy
09-25-18, 14:05
Getting banned is a relative new thing. I haven't been on SA in at least 4 months but one of my friends mentioned being banned and basically the girls are reporting profiles. I figured thst was bullshit but my on and off SA who is also UTR "non" pro said she has tried and gotten quite a few guys banned for low balling. She thinks it's funny. On that note I was already done with SA, but that confurmed it.This is why whenever I do make an offer, it always says it is for their time. I never talk in detail about what we will do during that time except through email and text.

DavidTheSancho
09-25-18, 15:26

https://www.seeking.com/member/68643e12-1e78-47d5-8ba5-5dd288fbb887So what's the end game here? I've seen a couple profiles with the same info and figured it was an agency managing girls. Possible LEO or just some person looking to get venmo'd some cash?

FarFarAway
09-25-18, 19:13
[Deleted by Admin]

I deleted your post because your delusion about there being no LE activity on SD sites is putting guys at risk. Where do you think our least favorite uncle is lurking? And for the 99 millionth time, if those chicks won't fuck you unless they get paid, that makes them blatant prostitutes and 99.9999999% of them aren't fucking you unless they get paid.

A2

SchotBoy69
09-25-18, 19:15

https://www.adultempire.com/unlimited/519476/ebony-amateurs-4-streaming-scene.html?Any info? Name or number.

HollywoodGuy
09-25-18, 21:31
So what's the end game here? I've seen a couple profiles with the same info and figured it was an agency managing girls. Possible LEO or just some person looking to get venmo'd some cash?Either way, good to avoid.

HollywoodGuy
09-25-18, 21:51
Perseverance

So I go to meet this girl last night I know is from the hood in the LBC. When she gets in my car I am almost ready to just pay her and take her home just to save on the room. But I drive to the no-tel anyway as it was kind of early, like about 9. On the way there I get pulled over right in front of MacArthur Park, and I am like no way. I am driving like a grandma with this 18 year old girl with no ID. I ask popo what's up and he says my tail light is out. OK, NBD, get the ticket and head to the no-tel, but my mood is already going down.

Get in the room and start to finger the girl and she is like, I don't like that, so I am like how about some oral. She is like, I don't like that either. So I say how about some mish, and she is like OK, and then proceeds to cock block me with some wierd leg angle. So I say to her lets try it from behind, she says OK I like that. So I start to bang her little 5 foot body and she seems to like it. I flip her over and bang her for 45 more minutes in mish with her moaning and groaning and fucking up a storm. And daddy this, and daddy that, and yes daddy, more daddy, fuck your little girl daddy. So I made the most of it, but still couldn't wait to get her home.

Just prior to leaving the no-tel it occurred to me that a hot 30's asian girl told me she wanted to do a M&G earlier in the day. She HMU telling me on SA that she had some fantasies she needed to explore. So I txt her and ask if we can meet at a nearby coffee shop in belmont shores a couple blocks from her apt. I drop off the first girl in the worst part of LB and head over to the best part. I get met by this very attractive and friendly Thai girl. After the snack she says come up to my place. OMG, the only thing I could think of was the line in The Wolf of Wall Street, where LC says "Her pussy was like heroin to me. " It tasted so f-ing good I kept going back for more and more and more. Four hours later she still didn't want me to leave. I gave her the .8 I had in my wallet, and she couldn't have cared less. Lets just say I will be seeing her again.

HollywoodGuy
09-25-18, 23:18
Wow. The Thai girl already blew me off. God I hate being used for sex and then just tossed aside. She said she found a real / monogamous SD to pay for her post doc tuition. Let's see if she gets lonely one night. She thanked me for keeping the door open. Lets see if she ever walks back in.

E1775
09-26-18, 00:49
Wow. The Thai girl already blew me off. God I hate being used for sex and then just tossed aside. She said she found a real / monogamous SD to pay for her post doc tuition. Let's see if she gets lonely one night. She thanked me for keeping the door open. Lets see if she ever walks back in.Damn, life really comes at you fast. You're a legend and living the life here, thanks for all the inspiring reports. Hopefully some day I can get my money up to enjoy a little this and that LOL, keep it up. Huge fan of your girls scene, just how I like them.

TheHuntsman
09-26-18, 10:12
I've been on this for probably 10 yrs, but not as active on here as I once was. I've been reading your posts ever since non -pros became a thing on here and I've always wanted to ask you something. I don't get how you let these ladies move in with you. I don't think I could ever trust someone that I haven't known for a long time to be in my place when I'm not there. How do you do that? Have you been burned by that? Do you take precautions?

HollywoodGuy
09-26-18, 13:50
I had to cancel a planned overnite date with this 5.10 - 125 modelesque hottie due to burnout, lack of funds and work. OMG was she pissed. She was going to rent a car and drive 1.5 hours to see me today. #fuckmetoodaddy.

But at $ for the allowance, $.4 for the room and another .6 for food etc. I need to know that for $$$ total I am going to bang her at least three times in the 20 hours she would be here to make it worth the money. But after doing the twofer two days ago and my not so new little girl last nite, I need to slow down and re-charge before I take on a project like this.

DavidTheSancho
09-26-18, 21:24
Two of the recent girls I saw. $ for a quick BJ that was great and $$ for a fc for a couple hours with the light skinned girl. Might see a 29 yo tonight but I'm kind of hesitant to Uber her as she lives pretty far. The Uber would be almost half the allowance.

HollywoodGuy
09-26-18, 22:21
So you're saying that this young model who clearly has enough dough for model portrait type pics was going to drive 1. 5 hours to fuck a random guy on SA for a $100 allowance minus the cost of her rental car (which potentially would leave her with nothing or even in the red). Not sure I'm believing that bro.As my saintly mom would say. "Oh ye, of little faith". Hang around this thread long enough and you will see all kinds of opportunity. What about the $$$$$ GPS asian I nailed just two days ago for .8 ? ... that was a grand slam compared to getting an AA girl thats looking for a little adventure and wanting to see the lights of LA. It's called game my friend.

Go on the Richmond thread and there is a guy there that used to constantly brag about his unpaid conquests. Although I don't think that qualifies as a sugar daddy (but I digress).

The key is to get inside their head before they can get inside your wallet. There are many young (and not so young) girls that will gladly trade away a few dollars to create a memory or explore a fantasy (can you provide that)? Also being tall, good looking, and letting them know they are on a waiting list of hot girls never hurts either.

But to get back to the asian, she had a very specific fantasy and found out that I was also interested in it (actually its my lifestyle). After asking more than a few guys to accommodate her in the past and not getting the satisfaction she was looking for, she decided that she was going to pursue it even if it went against her GPS nature. She was not disappointed. But by the next day she told me it was not going to happen again. And that a rich SD happened along and that, that was her main focus. No problem, in the sugar world stupid money trumps bomb sex most of the time. So I get what I can, when i can. Sometimes once, sometimes twice, and sometimes I have to beat them off with a stick.

HollywoodGuy
09-26-18, 22:53
So you're saying that this young model who clearly has enough dough for model portrait type pics was going to drive 1. 5 hours to fuck a random guy on SA for a $100 allowance minus the cost of her rental car (which potentially would leave her with nothing or even in the red). Not sure I'm believing that bro.

HollywoodGuy
09-26-18, 22:55
So you're saying that this young model who clearly has enough dough for model portrait type pics was going to drive 1.5 hours to fuck a random guy on SA for a $100 allowance minus the cost of her rental car (which potentially would leave her with nothing or even in the red). Not sure I'm believing that bro.My bad. I accidentally deleted your original post (formerly between 3215 and 3216), so I reposted it here. And actually its not "was going to drive"... its, "she is going to drive" here this Friday. I will post a report after she leaves on saturday.

HollywoodGuy
09-26-18, 23:25
I've been on this for probably 10 yrs, but not as active on here as I once was. I've been reading your posts ever since non -pros became a thing on here and I've always wanted to ask you something. I don't get how you let these ladies move in with you. I don't think I could ever trust someone that I haven't known for a long time to be in my place when I'm not there. How do you do that? Have you been burned by that? Do you take precautions?I have only been burned once. By this girl I refer to as "the crazy white girl". The LAPD removed her from my house 3 times over the years. I dated her 10 years ago and the last time the popo was here was maybe 3 years ago. A genuine stalker. She stole from me more than once. Other than that a crazy armo who did not live here once stole a company check and tried to cash it for 5k. B.of.A flagged that shit it in like two minutes and almost had her arrested. I go by my gut which is usually not too far off, in business and in pleasure. The two girls that live here now are both little angels. I have known my GF since she was 19 (now 25) and the other one is just a little mouse that would never hurt anyone except maybe herself. These girls are looking for a Daddy to protect them, they are not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

HollywoodGuy
09-27-18, 09:44
So you're saying that this young model who clearly has enough dough for model portrait type pics was going to drive 1. 5 hours to fuck a random guy on SA for a $100 allowance minus the cost of her rental car (which potentially would leave her with nothing or even in the red). Not sure I'm believing that bro.I will say this, crazier things have happened. But nothing is real until it does. And 95%+ of the time I post after the fact for the very reason that I like to keep it real. But my super spinner drove here in her own car RT 100 miles and 3 hours eight times before she flaked for the first time the other day. Which minus gas worked out to maybe .2 an hour for her time. So I guess you could say I am hopeful. But anyway thanks for bringing me back to earth. When you are bi-polar and OCD you can lose your head from time to time. When it happens at work it can make me a lot of money, when I do it in the sugar world it can cost me in more ways than one. Thats one of the main reasons I have my two girls here. I use them to help keep me grounded and save me the extra $ I would be spending if left all alone.

HollywoodGuy
09-27-18, 17:21
In response to my usual $ offer. 22 - 5.6 - 115?

"Okay I'm down! :)".

I always try to stack about an equal number of UTR's and SB's at a time. Maybe 6-8 in each category, knowing I will maybe get to 1/3 of them. If I lose contact with them for a month or more I just delete them and get a new one. I put this one in the SB category for now until I meet her and know for sure. It's 50/50 in this case. My main differential as to what constitutes a UTR vs a SB is if they date monogamously. Serial monogamy is just fine to qualify as an SB. But multiple guys obviously make them a UTR/pro.

There really is no such thing as a non pro/NP unless you are the very first guy she ever had that paid. And then that's the end of their NP status. Now they are just an SB.

KayBez
09-27-18, 19:01
In response to my usual $ offer. 22 - 5.6 - 115?

"Okay I'm down! :)".

I always try to stack about an equal number of UTR's and SB's at a time. Maybe 6-8 in each category, knowing I will maybe get to 1/3 of them. If I lose contact with them for a month or more I just delete them and get a new one. I put this one in the SB category for now until I meet her and know for sure. It's 50/50 in this case. My main differential as to what constitutes a UTR vs a SB is if they date monogamously. Serial monogamy is just fine to qualify as an SB. But multiple guys obviously make them a UTR/pro.

There really is no such thing as a non pro/NP unless you are the very first guy she ever had that paid. And then that's the end of their NP status. Now they are just an SB.Do you believe your success is mainly from game or your looks?

HollywoodGuy
09-27-18, 19:34
Do you believe your success is mainly from game or your looks?Its both. Looks to get their attention, but no amount of looks can compensate for creepiness, awkwardness, rudeness, stupidity, fake urgency, cockiness, talking about how good your are in bed or your dick size, or lack of confidence.

Humor, directness, confidence, knowledge, entertaining, spontaneity and a little perversion go a long way.

HollywoodGuy
09-27-18, 22:29
It seems that SA is more chrome friendly than firefox.

HollywoodGuy
09-28-18, 01:57
I see profiles with the acronym PPM in them. But if you put it in the search bar it doesn't come up in the results. SA is filtering that out and who knows what other keywords to cover their ass.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0ae2b2da-a12b-4fe6-b1cb-4202a02adc87

Like in this girls profile. Now try searching for her using PPM or ppm. You won't find her or anyone else.

Cubico
09-28-18, 11:01
It seems that SA is more chrome friendly than firefox.Unfortunately this is not only with SA, Chrome became the most popular browser and it is raising concerns:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/4/16805216/google-chrome-only-sites-internet-explorer-6-web-standards

I must admit that I switched to Chrome too as Firefox became slower and slower over the years, but I don't like how Chrome keeps you signed in when using gmail, so for gmail I still use firefox.

JohnRichard
09-28-18, 11:29
https://www.seeking.com/member/d4e98130-2cf6-d44c-c810-51fc15097393

"Before you message me, please make sure you can afford me. I came up with a financial formula for my arrangements. Please have a minimum net worth, "MNW", equal to my net worth ($7 M) plus $5 M for each of the following traits you lack: being a non-smoker, the ability to use drugs / alcohol in moderation, a full head of hair, natural erections, a fairly fit body, kindness, intelligence on par with my own, attentiveness on par with my own, security in a relationship (read lack of jealousy), respect for women (e. G. YOUR WIFE), or attractiveness equal to my own. Have another $1 M for every year of age you have on me. If you have an ex entitled to alimony, double your MNW. If you have 2 -ex wives being supported, you clearly never learn, triple your MNW. If you don't have a sense of humor or can't do word problems, quadruple your MNW. On that note, if you lack empathy, you'll need to be a billionaire to get me on my knees. Even then, I'd probably just bite you (I know, not very empathetic). ".

TheHuntsman
09-28-18, 16:14
Yes I have been banned multiple times.

I gave up making new profiles they keep getting taking down.

Am trying sugardaddymeet same format as seeking some of the same girsl are on here too.

Plus is cheaper.

Will meet with this hot 18 year old Saturday.

I'll let the blog know how it went.For anyone that was banned did you come back using a different email but same payment method? For example using your credit card again? I'm trying to avoid the hassle of using another method. Thanks.

DJwezzy
09-29-18, 00:06
For anyone that was banned did you come back using a different email but same payment method? For example using your credit card again? I'm trying to avoid the hassle of using another method. Thanks.I tried to get back seeking but I been banned in mutilple accounts.

I tried a vpn and still got banned.

I used a new pice of harware so the same mac adress would not appear and still got nanned.

Am goin to buy a new router and make a account from a device that I never used.

Let see how it goes.

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 00:15
I tried to get back seeking but I been banned in mutilple accounts.

I tried a vpn and still got banned.

I used a new pice of harware so the same mac adress would not appear and still got nanned.

Am goin to buy a new router and make a account from a device that I never used.

Let see how it goes.Try your cel phone.

MrDon
09-29-18, 01:35
Its both. Looks to get their attention, but no amount of looks can compensate for creepiness, awkwardness, rudeness, stupidity, fake urgency, cockiness, talking about how good your are in bed or your dick size, or lack of confidence.

Humor, directness, confidence, knowledge, entertaining, spontaneity and a little perversion go a long way.Hey HG,

Nobody caught this. You have basically taken what is art and broken it up into science. Now I know a few natural guys, but they just cannot describe it or explain it in words.

I am thinking you have somewhat mastery in this subject. Much Respect! You can start a coaching biz. LOL.

Tipisil
09-29-18, 09:15

"Before you message me, please make sure you can afford me. I came up with a financial formula for my arrangements. Please have a minimum net worth, "MNW", equal to my net worth ($7 M) plus $5 M for each of the following traits you lack: being a non-smoker, the ability to use drugs / alcohol in moderation, a full head of hair, natural erections, a fairly fit body, kindness, intelligence on par with my own, attentiveness on par with my own, security in a relationship (read lack of jealousy), respect for women (e. G. YOUR WIFE), or attractiveness equal to my own. Have another $1 M for every year of age you have on me. If you have an ex entitled to alimony, double your MNW. If you have 2 -ex wives being supported, you clearly never learn, triple your MNW. If you don't have a sense of humor or can't do word problems, quadruple your MNW. On that note, if you lack empathy, you'll need to be a billionaire to get me on my knees. Even then, I'd probably just bite you (I know, not very empathetic). ".I only have 7 million. Got to start saving up. Unless m means monedas, I got more than 7 coins in my pocket.

Captain Solo
09-29-18, 10:28
This ugly old gold-digging ho is not worth $20. Her haughty attitude will get her into big troubles. This is the kind of women that should be avoided like a big pie of shit.

[Deleted by Admin]

In case you're wondering, this was the bit that was too much

A2

"Before you message me, please make sure you can afford me. I came up with a financial formula for my arrangements. Please have a minimum net worth, "MNW", equal to my net worth ($7 M) plus $5 M for each of the following traits you lack: being a non-smoker, the ability to use drugs / alcohol in moderation, a full head of hair, natural erections, a fairly fit body, kindness, intelligence on par with my own, attentiveness on par with my own, security in a relationship (read lack of jealousy), respect for women (e. G. YOUR WIFE), or attractiveness equal to my own. Have another $1 M for every year of age you have on me. If you have an ex entitled to alimony, double your MNW. If you have 2 -ex wives being supported, you clearly never learn, triple your MNW. If you don't have a sense of humor or can't do word problems, quadruple your MNW. On that note, if you lack empathy, you'll need to be a billionaire to get me on my knees. Even then, I'd probably just bite you (I know, not very empathetic). ".

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 12:59
Very friendly girl. Seen her a few times. She will drive to you. Lives in south central. CFS, BBBJ, sknny hard body, no drama. Can take a pounding. Contact her yourself please.

https://www.seeking.com/member/80429949-dacc-426c-94ea-134b7fbbe1f5

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 13:26
The "white latina". Saw her twice. Nice girl. No transportation. Good kisser. Quirky. Good hip action. No drama. Contact her yourself please. East of DTLA.

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 18:45
For now all four of these girls (all SB's), have agreed to my offer. But until they actually meet you its always a crap shoot. These are the real SB's. All young, maybe all first timers (except #3). They get excited being new on the site, but then the crazy offers start to roll in. So either they get lucky or get burned, either way it f's up my game.

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 18:54
Now these four are all UTR's. The kind that bug you to hurry up and meet them asap. All agreed to my offer. Haven't met any of them. But #3 maybe tomorrow (she still hasn't let up), if something better doesn't come along. Like #1 or 2 in the first post.

InTight
09-29-18, 19:39
Unfortunately this is not only with SA, Chrome became the most popular browser and it is raising concerns:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/4/16805216/google-chrome-only-sites-internet-explorer-6-web-standards

I must admit that I switched to Chrome too as Firefox became slower and slower over the years, but I don't like how Chrome keeps you signed in when using gmail, so for gmail I still use firefox.I will never install Chrome on any device. Everything is linked back to Google. If there ever was a corporate Big Brother it is Google. If you are trying to be anonymous then stay away from Google. Just saying.

Luv Big Tetas
09-29-18, 23:36
I've been on this forum for years, I've been mongering since I was 16, don't ask, I'm a fucked up person. I've seen Baldy rise to fame and then completely disappear. CL become the stuff of legends then relegated to a tragic hooker corner, and Backpage do the same. HX was never for me. Always felt like it was TOO structured, the girls, TOO polished. If I did UBER I'd be a couple grand deep if I got paid for all the miles I've wasted driving down the Western and Figueroa corridors for almost 20 years now. Albeit in the last 4 years it's very rare and now, I'm probably officially retired from that.

So anyway without being long winded. I came across SA 3 years ago, it reminded me of the CL adult gigs section, man. I can't tell you how many "normal" girls I found in that section, girls that didn't have that hard edge, or that emotional disconnect that you see in the hardened professional. The way a girl gets wet, moves, moans. You can tell if you pay attention. In fact there are 3 girls I will still fuck at least once a year, or when they're short on cash, one I found out did porn in 2010, and was the hottest sex I ever had, we fucked for 4 years until she moved to Arizona where she now works at a zoo. Go figure. Or the 18 year old I met who rode me like no one's business. I still see her now and even after 3 kids, at 26 she's still rockin' it. Or my favorite is a girl who I met when she was single, she got married, and I've been fucking her for the last 5 years with that ring on her finger. I paid for her implants. She has a kid with her hubby, there's a chance it could be mine. Who knows.

Anyway the thing I've discovered about SA is that there's 7 categories I put girls into, I should break them down to 10 for a nice even number but so far I have 7.

1. The Pro. The girl that thinks she is the shit, she thinks her time is valuable, and we have to acquiesce to her demands. She dreams with Benjamins. As is honestly a hooker but likes to think that she's better than that. For me one of the dead giveaways is if they tell you that they want a "gift" for meeting because they're time is valuable. Or if their pics are mostly model pics, if they talk about spoiling and gifts, or if they start talking about money right away. These girls generally won't even look at you if you can't shell out 500 per meet. They're usually the hottest girls on SA. But also the most difficult.

2. The Dunce. These girls tend to be younger, 18-20 mostly, they seriously have aspirations that because they're young and hot, that a guy is going to pay them thousands of dollars JUST for their company. This type of girl can be turned into a GEM but the work to do it is just not worth it, unless she's super super super hot. Then. Better put your dick on ice or call up one of your SA Wannabe's to drain the snake in the process.

3. The SA Wannabe. These are the bargain hunts, the black and brown girls that probably belong on CL or BP. They look like girls I'd see on Figueroa, usually from 18-28, mostly black, some latinas and a sprinkle of white girls here and there, usually very trashy. But unlike CL girls they have good attitudes, no pimps, and are grateful for a 100. Most are open to bareback, usually you only fuck them once and move on. But for SA these are the girls that probably get the most action. These are the girls that probably don't even know what wine pairing means. And think Outback steakhouse is fine dining. They can be fun in the sack and cheap. But nothing to write home about.

4. The SA Gems. These are girls that have no business being on SA. They are either really young, no dad, no money and want to live, see the world, experience new things, make them feel special. If you find one of these girls, don't fuck it up by offering her 100. Because she'll just lower her head, shut down, and either cry or head for the door. These kinds of girls take some patience, and affection. But if you do. It pays off big time. It's rare to find one, in 3 years on SA I've found 6. Treat them with respect, show them that you care, small gifts, the occasional shopping spree and you get tight, unprotected clean pussy for days.

5. The Coeds. I love these girls, they tend to be mostly white and asian, or a few latinas / black but are whitewashed. They're not ghetto or from the barrio, usually don't have kids, are younger than 25, and are usually picky so if you're fat or old or really ugly, they'll probably pass unless you offer them big bucks. They're not pros, but unlike the SA wannabe, you'd never find a girl like this on CL or BP. Or with a black pimp. I've paid 120 for a qwikie to some but some I've forked over 300 per meet. It varies, but young tight 20 year old white pussy is a delicacy. At least that's my opinion. These girls tend to be super flaky, so patience is key, but once you meet them once, they will blow your phone up when they want some spending money for a weekend in vegas or if they're short on rent. Seriously. These girls are clingers.

6. The Overqualified. STAY AWAY. These girls are predominately between 26-34 years old, these are mostly girls who are professionals in some field, or models or actresses, and are starting to see that they can't get by, by looks alone, however they have expectations that are much more than it's worth. These girls are the true sugarbabies, these are the girls that tend to be educated or experienced, they are genuinely looking for more than fuck for money, they genuinely want a guy that is going to be the pseudo husband that they haven't been able to bag. A guy that can pay the bills, take them away for the weekend, dine at fine restaurants, the works. These girls probably don't go for guys under 40, and if you're not the type of guy that can fork out 2 k a month, they're out of your league. Learn to profile these types of women and just take a pass, unless you're daddy warbucks and have the cash to subsidize this hottie. Then you're in for a real treat.

7. The trash. The druggies, the backpage hookers, fatties over 200 lbs, these are the fringes of SA. The kind of girls you just go. WTF are you doing here. But some guys have weird tastes so to each his own.

Honestly, SA is a game, fucking is the icing on the cake, really. In my 3 years on SA I've fucked 54 girls, I'm sure there are dudes that have fucked way more, that's cool, I'm not competing with anyone, I've probably met over 100 easy, had 2 relationships, 4 good friends, and a bunch of good stories. What brings me back, is primarily the experience, every time I send an email, there's always that possibility that this girl is going to be AMAZING or it's going to go nowhere, but probably somewhere in between. I'm enclosing my top 10. If any of you have hooked up with these hotties we can swap notes. For their privacy I'm not revealing names or locations.

10. This girl I met in a bar, we talked for hours first time we met, we ended up seeing each other for a few month, best rack I've ever seen on a black girl, period. Unreal. She's a normal girl, I'm sure she has a few daddies, but she's a sweetheart.

9. I met this cutie two years ago when she had JUST turned 18. Tightest you-know-what I've ever experienced. Real sweetheart, very real, honest, vegan.

8. San Pedro was never the same for me when I met this hottie. Best ass I've ever seen. Honduran. Very beautiful face. Loved it when she called me daddy.

7. I only met this one a few times. Too pricey for my book, but she had the softest skin. Amazing tits and just a beautiful personality, but she was on the higher end of my budget.

6. Chased this one for weeks, she was flaky AF. Twice I drove all the way to calabasas only to end up with my balls blue. But when I finally connected. She was a delicacy. But then after a few times she went MIA. =(.

5. I only fucked this once, one night. She would be ranked higher, hotness wise she was the hottest I've ever fucked on SA. She was submissive. Docile. Had a voice that made me want to cum. But she was moving to texas.

4. At first I thought this one was a SA Wannabe, called her at 2 am she told me to come on over to the travelodge, but when I showed up, she was sweet, beautiful, and could take doggie like no one's business. Too bad she moved to Oklahoma.

3. I love Ukrainian women, hottest, submissive in bed, dominant out of bed, great bodies, she was on the pricier side of what I normally do on SA but she was worth it. Great kisser. A dark artist so if you're not deep she can be super detached.

2. She should be #1. Also Ukrainian, met her here, we saw each other for 6 months, never paid her a dime, just bought her stuff, took her on trips, she could drink with the best of them. I miss her. She's in Europe now making someone else happy.

1. This girl is # 1 because she is a rare combination of hotness, beauty, best rack on a female EVER. And also super tight. I would drive 180 miles rountrip to see her, and it was worth it. But then drama in her personal life and she's been MIA.

I'm not here to brag, I'm here to share, it'd be nice if any of you could share. Hollywood is pretty good at that. Props to him, I thought I would throw in my 2 cents, it's been a while since I have.This information is still solid, and I'm up to 106 girls now that I've had the pleasure of banging, I'm a degenerate. But I've treated every single one of them with respect and kindness and have never fucked them over thoughtt I have gotten a few freebies. I still try to keep it in the 150-300 range per meet. The 100 per don't work out and I don't know if it's me but it feels like there's more dudes that have gotten wind of this site.

HollywoodGuy
09-29-18, 23:51
This information is still solid, and I'm up to 106 girls now that I've had the pleasure of banging, I'm a degenerate. But I've treated every single one of them with respect and kindness and have never fucked them over thoughtt I have gotten a few freebies. I still try to keep it in the 150-300 range per meet. The 100 per don't work out and I don't know if it's me but it feels like there's more dudes that have gotten wind of this site.I stopped counting a long time ago, like you say it's not a contest. I wish more people would share as I know over 500 people read this thread on a regular basis.

Luv Big Tetas
09-29-18, 23:52

"Before you message me, please make sure you can afford me. I came up with a financial formula for my arrangements. Please have a minimum net worth, "MNW", equal to my net worth ($7 M) plus $5 M for each of the following traits you lack: being a non-smoker, the ability to use drugs / alcohol in moderation, a full head of hair, natural erections, a fairly fit body, kindness, intelligence on par with my own, attentiveness on par with my own, security in a relationship (read lack of jealousy), respect for women (e. G. YOUR WIFE), or attractiveness equal to my own. Have another $1 M for every year of age you have on me. If you have an ex entitled to alimony, double your MNW. If you have 2 -ex wives being supported, you clearly never learn, triple your MNW. If you don't have a sense of humor or can't do word problems, quadruple your MNW. On that note, if you lack empathy, you'll need to be a billionaire to get me on my knees. Even then, I'd probably just bite you (I know, not very empathetic). ".This shows you lack filtering skills my brother.

1. she started in 2013 - means she's seen it all, done it all, and if she's still here. She's a pro. End of story.

2. she's 43, anyone over 25, unless they're fat and ugly are going to have unrealistic expectations, a lot of these women think that age is equivalent to experience. Wrong industry honey.

3. her profile is like a mini book, that's a HUGE RED FLAG. This tells me she has a lot to say, which tells me she is very opinionated, and again see # 1 - she's seen it all. So she knows exactly what she wants and could care less what you want.

4. she's not attractive.

So while I think she's delusional to some extent, you can't bash her if she was a * to you, this is the kind of bird you see the profile, and keep on browsing. Hoefully you'll learn from that.

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 00:02
I stopped counting a long time ago, like you say it's not a contest. I wish more people would share as I know over 500 people read this thread on a regular basis.I've stopped counting how many black SW I've fucked in my life. For the most part those are so easy to bag it's not even fun. But I do keep track of the SA girls because each one has a special memory, I was surprised that in a year and a half I wen through 50. When in 3 years before I had 56 or so.

I like stats.

92 out of 106 are under 25.

85 out of 106 are under 20.

4 out of 106 are over 35.

56 out of 106 are white.

38 out of 106 are latina.

4 out of 106 are asian.

8 out of 106 are black.

45 I saw only once.

38 I saw twice.

10 I saw three to five times.

13 I have seen more than 5 times.

I like stats. I took a break for about 5 months because I was dating a regular girl but recently I decided to go back. And you're right, it would be great if we had more input, I'll try to get back on this to share my stories.

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 00:09
Its both. Looks to get their attention, but no amount of looks can compensate for creepiness, awkwardness, rudeness, stupidity, fake urgency, cockiness, talking about how good your are in bed or your dick size, or lack of confidence.

Humor, directness, confidence, knowledge, entertaining, spontaneity and a little perversion go a long way.I think that your success is completely related to how well you gauge what her needs are and find the ones that match what you have to offer. Because money will trump all for some, but for others they really want to feel safe and valued, other girls care if you are rich, others care if you're fat, or black, or married, or if you're too old. So it really depends on what she's like, there is no "magic" formula other than you honing in your skills in scanning profiles and learning which ones work best or if you're a stud, learning how to tailor your approach based on her profile.

Happy hunting!

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 00:17
So what's the end game here? I've seen a couple profiles with the same info and figured it was an agency managing girls. Possible LEO or just some person looking to get venmo'd some cash?Rai is a korean chick she's not a fake, but be careful she's a pro and she packs heat so. Buyer beware, I contactd her about six months ago on a different profile, she had regular pics back then. Again, be careful.

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 00:26
Yah, use another IP address or buy a mobile wifi.I'm curious why I've been able to rejoin, I've been banned about 4 times and each time I just open up a new account with a different email, I delete my cache beforehand and my cookies, I don't know if THAT helps? Because I haven't been kicked out again.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 01:16
The 5 Steps in a Nutshell.

1 - Intro Letter. Talk about yourself and what you have to offer in general terms. End the letter with a question or let them know they should get back to you if everything sounds ok so far. Never re-try if they do not respond unless they are your specific type. Then let them know that and try one more time only.

2 - If they reply. Ask them what their financial expectations are and also let them know you are not a big spender but that you can add value in other ways. End the letter with a question or let them know that if that sounds ok to get back to you.

3 - If they reply. Let them know you have even more added value besides the donation and then let them know what your donation amount is.

4 a. If they reply that everything sounds good so far. Then move them to email or txt. I always go to email first in case things don't work out, then they do not have my cell phone number. Use a disposable email address that's only for SA.

4 b. If they want to negotiate. Me personally I never negotiate, if you do it once you will do it twice and it will take you off your game. I just wish them well and then sometimes they will give in, but mostly they don't.

5 - Now that you have them on email, get specific about what your intimacy expectations are. If they are in agreement move them to txt and set a date.

Once I have them on email I give them the choice of a platonic M&G or a paid date. I never ask for intercourse to take the pressure off. But I find all UTR's are happy to oblige without asking and that 50% of SB's also happily oblige. I will give an SB one paid date sans intercourse to make up her mind. But usually if they don't go all the way on the first date they never will. Usually but not always. Use your best judgement.

Under no circumstances pay for anything more than normal dating expenses for a platonic date. If you give a girl a $ thinking you will get lucky the next time, you are deluding yourself. Most girls know that if a guy does this they can work a G or two out of him before he gets angry and tells her to F off. There are exceptions to every rule, but too few to take the chance, and too many willing girls to have to. And however hot any girl is there are 10 more just as hot. And hot on the outside is no indication of how hot they are on the inside.I thought I would add my two cents on this, here's how I do things.

1. Intro letter. Send a short message, about a paragraph or so, basically outlining a concise message. I copy and paste that mofo- but have a tailored ending. That means that you can copy the body of the message where you introduce yourself and say a little about you and your experience, and vaguely mention what you're looking for, this is more about showing your personality. Never get straight to the point, this will scare off regular girls and you run a higher chance of getting pros to reply. When you personalize the ending, say at least one or two things about her profile that caught your attention, maybe mention something you two have in common or make a remark about a commnent she made in her profile like if she says she's shy, maybe you can address that. And leave it open ended. Kindly put your text number and say, feel free to reach me. Or something like that, get a google voice number, trust me. The last thing you want is for your real number to end you on that website sexualpredators.com.

2. Wait for her response, if she didn't respond, don't fret. If you really like her. Favorite her and give it a week or two. If she texts you then skip this step. If she writes back saying that she's not comfortable texting and wants to get to know you first, here's where I review her profile again, if she's over 21, dump her, move on. Trust me. More trouble than it's worth. If she's 18 to 21, be patient, tell her it's ok and tell her a little bit more about you, don't mention anything about meeting, ask her a little about her personal life. If she replies wanting to talk money. Don't answer that, be vague, say something like, I understand this process and I know what this is about, but I'd like to get to know you a little more before committing to anything. If she's insisting and starts with the " I don't want to waste your time or mine " speech. Time to bail. Or insist on a phone number, if she refuses and wants to talk money over SA message, bail. Fuck her. She's more trouble than its worth.

3. Getting her to text you is key. I am of the belief that email is delayed, and there are so many other variables, unless you're an email person that checks your email more often than your text, which is like the dudes that pee sitting down.. wtf.. lol
I say try to get OFF email as soon as you can, because once you you get her number, you can gauge if she's real, can't tell you how many show up on my FB, SNAPCHAT, IG, and KIK... , if she's a fake, most SA pros don't want to waste time, so judge how fast she moves, the faster she does, it means she's a cheap date, no more than 120. Or less if you can. Once you text, don't start texting back and forth like if you were in HS and dating her. No more than 20 to 30 exchanges to establish a friendly connection, DO NOT ask to call, or talk on the phone, if you're over 40 you won't understand this but anyone under 30 thinks talking on the phone is weird, and if they're 21 or under, they'll stop talking to you altogether likely. Here is where you want to find out if she's done this before, if she has, let her take the lead and reveal what it's been like, if she asks you, be vauge, say that you'd love to share your stories over coffee or a drink, always give them that option. It makes you come across as a gentlemen but not a square. If she starts talking about wanting to discuss money, and is insisting, I'd say dump her but if you really like her, what I've done is throw out monthly figures, and leave it open ended, if she presses you for details then you say. I'd feel more comfortable discussing this in person, try to avoid texting money over text or email because if things go south these biatches can screencapture you and send it to SA and there goes your membership.

4. Getting that first date, this is the tricky part, because especially with newbies, they will FLAKE, but don't always take it as a bad sign just be aware of it, never be pushy, that increases the likelyhood that they will bail, also always offer a public place but don't INSIST on it, thow it out there that you can meet at your place as well but as an afterthought. If she's adventureous she'll come to your place. I'm not going to share my negotiation tactics, because they again are very personal, and to each his own, because if you're fat, or old, or poor, or ugly, or not good with women, or have low self esteem, whatever, this is where you have to find what is your weakness and strength and try to comensate trust me, every mofo on SA has a weakness of sorts, that's why we are on it, anyone who tells you otherwise if full of caca. Because what works for HollywoodGuy won't work for me and what will work for me might now work for you. The key is, be respectful, be generous and I don't mean money wise, I mean give them your attention, your time and shower them with a feeling that they're important in whatever way you want, whether its with gifts, or deep conversations, or showing them the world. This is what separates the real girls from the cragslist girls that will accept 100 on SA. To each their own but if you're looking for cheap pussy my way isn't for you. Not to say that you have to give them hundreds of dollars, but be fair, be honest about who you are, and what your limitations are, girls will sense it if you're being upfront or if you're bullshitting them, and they'll react accordingly. I was seeing a girl for a while that was happy that I paid her car note every month, and I took one to NY for NYE and didn't give her a dime but just gave her the time of her life. Again. It's all relative. If you treat SA like another CL or an HX. Then you probably won't get the best results out of it.

5. If there's a connection and you guys hit it off. Brother share your story, maybe share how it went down. I'm against passing info on this site because these girls aren't like CL hookers, they want to be the ones to make the choice to let you in. But nothing wrong with sharing stories and who knows, maybe we've been with the same chick. It's all possible. Like I fucked one of the girls that was living with HollywoodGuy, I picked her up next to some swedish furniture store and we fucked in the backseat. Small world.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.

Al Melrose
09-30-18, 02:53
I've stopped counting how many black SW I've fucked in my life. For the most part those are so easy to bag it's not even fun. But I do keep track of the SA girls because each one has a special memory, I was surprised that in a year and a half I wen through 50. When in 3 years before I had 56 or so.

I like stats.

92 out of 106 are under 25.

85 out of 106 are under 20.

4 out of 106 are over 35.

56 out of 106 are white.

38 out of 106 are latina.

4 out of 106 are asian.

8 out of 106 are black.

45 I saw only once.

38 I saw twice.

10 I saw three to five times.

13 I have seen more than 5 times.

I like stats. I took a break for about 5 months because I was dating a regular girl but recently I decided to go back. And you're right, it would be great if we had more input, I'll try to get back on this to share my stories.I was bored at work and mad that I had never kept stats so I started from memory. I still have it at work, but my SB count from the last two years (about 30) is approaching my civi count. I am 57. I put SW, strip club, AMP and Apt girls in another category, funny thing is I can't remember a decent amount of those. The SW's because the only time I sampled I was pretty drunk. The AMP and Apt, because really nothing special except for a few. I can't remeber if it just a HJ or FS from a bunch of visits or how many times I visited Apts, I should have kept stats. I am still trying to get my first black SA girl. I'm in Chicago and no where near the selection you LA guys get.

HollywoodGuy
09-30-18, 03:07
5. If there's a connection and you guys hit it off. Brother share your story, maybe share how it went down. I'm against passing info on this site because these girls aren't like CL hookers, they want to be the ones to make the choice to let you in. But nothing wrong with sharing stories and who knows, maybe we've been with the same chick. It's all possible. Like I fucked one of the girls that was living with HollywoodGuy, I picked her up next to some swedish furniture store and we fucked in the backseat. Small world.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.Back when my house was a pussy-go-round (about 5 years ago) I caught one of my temporary roommates sneaking out of my daughters room at like 7 am. What cums around goes around. Great contribution. I know you guys have some stories to tell. Let's hear them. PPL sometimes doubt my stories, I know for a fact this one is true cuz of the swedish furniture store. You can't make this shit up. lol

HollywoodGuy
09-30-18, 03:14
I was bored at work and mad that I had never kept stats so I started from memory. I still have it at work, but my SB count from the last two years (about 30) is approaching my civi count. I am 57. I put SW, strip club, AMP and Apt girls in another category, funny thing is I can't remember a decent amount of those. The SW's because the only time I sampled I was pretty drunk. The AMP and Apt, because really nothing special except for a few. I can't remeber if it just a HJ or FS from a bunch of visits or how many times I visited Apts, I should have kept stats. I am still trying to get my first black SA girl. I'm in Chicago and no where near the selection you LA guys get.Funny, I love stats, but I ditched all my conquest stats, and now only keep age, height, weight stats of the girls on my to do or am currently doing list. The only other qualifier, is I keep the UTR stats separate from the SB stats.

HollywoodGuy
09-30-18, 03:25
I think that your success is completely related to how well you gauge what her needs are and find the ones that match what you have to offer. Because money will trump all for some, but for others they really want to feel safe and valued, other girls care if you are rich, others care if you're fat, or black, or married, or if you're too old. So it really depends on what she's like, there is no "magic" formula other than you honing in your skills in scanning profiles and learning which ones work best or if you're a stud, learning how to tailor your approach based on her profile.

Happy hunting!There is no magic formula. Although I think the basic framework of mine would work for almost anyone, but like you say, filling their needs with what you have to offer. I am more of an instant gratification kind of guy and dont play the long game. I mostly just have a type and I stick to it, and let them know that they are in no uncertain terms a part of that group, whether its physically (which is where it all starts) and then to the emotional/psychological (which is what will seal the deal with an SB). The GPS asian I had recently was an interesting date only because physically we both were not the others type so much. But on a deep psychological level, she got to fulfill her fantasy. This shit definitely keeps me busy.

And I know its a generalization, but whenever I hear about how often someone goes hunting or fishing, I just think to myself... these guys don't have a clue. (and no offence to anyone that took it)

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 06:12
I was bored at work and mad that I had never kept stats so I started from memory. I still have it at work, but my SB count from the last two years (about 30) is approaching my civi count. I am 57. I put SW, strip club, AMP and Apt girls in another category, funny thing is I can't remember a decent amount of those. The SW's because the only time I sampled I was pretty drunk. The AMP and Apt, because really nothing special except for a few. I can't remeber if it just a HJ or FS from a bunch of visits or how many times I visited Apts, I should have kept stats. I am still trying to get my first black SA girl. I'm in Chicago and no where near the selection you LA guys get.I even have a private IG account where I upload a photo of them. Just as my trophy. Ha ha ha. Sometimes I like to look at it and the memories come back, including the ones that ended up ending not so well. LOL.

Luv Big Tetas
09-30-18, 06:15
Back when my house was a pussy-go-round (about 5 years ago) I caught one of my temporary roommates sneaking out of my daughters room at like 7 am. What cums around goes around. Great contribution. I know you guys have some stories to tell. Let's hear them. PPL sometimes doubt my stories, I know for a fact this one is true cuz of the swedish furniture store. You can't make this shit up. lolShe had great tits. Pussy was ok, and her attitude was kinda rushed, thinking back maybe she snuck out. Ha ha ha, she texted me a few times after that but I never went back, just did'nt hit it off but still very nice rack. Brava HG!