PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

John HandCock
02-04-17, 17:39
I saw a profile on AM focusing on the cyber hacking and fem bot aspect of AM. Supposedly. After the whole hacking thing, they got rid of the bots. Has anyone heard anything about AM lately?After the hack and finding out about the bots and fake profiles WHY would anyone even consider that site?

Raslan
02-04-17, 17:51
The site that pops up when you log into USASG is Secret Benefits and not SA. I did create an account for the heck of it. There is no free limited trial options. Only P2 P from the get-go. I am not pulling the trigger yet until I hear some positive reviews.Seemed a total waste of time.

Captain Solo
02-06-17, 15:10
She looks pretty good in the pics. But she wants $500 for an intimate session, which may be an hour, plus hotel.

The thick Asian woman also wants $500 an hour, WTF? I suppose if I own Apple, Google, or Miscrosoft, then I would have the means to play that way.

Any bros know of better deals in OC?

Please PM.

Raslan
02-07-17, 01:50
After the hack and finding out about the bots and fake profiles WHY would anyone even consider that site?Hey, if it actually had women wanting to fool around, not bots, the premise is very good!

John HandCock
02-07-17, 05:30
Hey, if it actually had women wanting to fool around, not bots, the premise is very good!LOL yeah if!. Go join and let us know how that works out for ya.

FarFarAway
02-07-17, 17:52
Don't recall if I'd mentioned this one before. Maybe OCSub - 30's, single, a tall girl, not fat, but not hard bodied either. Pictures don't do her justice - very pretty face / eyes, great to look at while she's blowing me or we're fucking. Her profile says she wants an older dominant man. She's wearing knee socks, a skirt, schoolgirlish, when I show up; never took the skirt off. My bowl brother advised me about handling girls like her. He makes them say when they think they're going to cum, and ask permission. She is a great kisser and we both really enjoy it. I get her blouse and bra off and she's big - probably 40" soft pillows. I start going down on her, just her clit, and pretty soon she's asking for permission. I said sure, go ahead. I let up for her to recover and she blows me. I tell her to masturbate for me, and I can see her fingering her G-spot, so I head back down for DATY, massaging it until she asks to cum again. This time I slow down and tell her to wait, but I didn't tease her too much.

I flipped over and let her blow me a little and then told her to lick my balls. I think b / c she's a great kisser, she's great at that too. There's a fine line between being too harsh and doing enough. I let her go on for like 15 min - I can't recall having anyone do that as pleasurably for as long. So there's a 'scientific' word for licking pussy - why not one for her licking my balls? testelingus? I had her lay on top of me w / her big tits on my chest. Lots of verbal stuff, telling her how naughty she was, how she likes fucking me, etc., all smiles to that. I rolled her over to smack her ass a bunch while she blew me. I suit up and go in, and she's way wet and hot as you'd expect. We're fooling around mish, I lean back so I can watch my stroke, and she puts her ankles on my shoulders. This was a good position for us. I knew right then this was how I wanted to finish. We did swap over for her riding me for a while, and that had the added bonus of those tits on my chest. We switched back to her ankles on my shoulders and I finished off after an hour+ of playing and fucking. I likely won't continue w/ her, despite the positive aspects of this FC trip, as she negotiated me up to a level of sugar that I cant justify.

HollywoodGuy
02-08-17, 05:19
She looks pretty good in the pics. But she wants $500 for an intimate session, which may be an hour, plus hotel.

The thick Asian woman also wants $500 an hour, WTF? I suppose if I own Apple, Google, or Miscrosoft, then I would have the means to play that way.

Any bros know of better deals in OC?

Please PM.Captain, buddy, hit up a few girls that say negotiable as their lifestyle expectation and then hit them up for $$ after some chit chat. You will get some nibbles. After a few nibbles one is bound to take the hook. Then reel her in. Sound like a plan? But you got to chit chat and act like you"re a nice guy. Can you do that? If you can, you will score.

Raslan
02-08-17, 12:17
Captain, buddy, hit up a few girls that say negotiable as their lifestyle expectation and then hit them up for $$ after some chit chat. You will get some nibbles. After a few nibbles one is bound to take the hook. Then reel her in. Sound like a plan? But you got to chit chat and act like you"re a nice guy. Can you do that? If you can, you will score.+1,000!!

Got one down from $400 to $200 yesterday. 29 yo cute mom.

HollywoodGuy
02-08-17, 17:35
+1,000!!

Got one down from $400 to $200 yesterday. 29 yo cute mom.I have so many at $ I can't even begin to see a quarter of them. At $$ they should be your type exactly. No compromising on the face of it so to speak. IDk if its me or the site. But they are pouring down on me. Just very little funds to follow it up. Supposed to see a down on her luck nurse tomorrow night. Then a fast food manager after that. The nurse is a M&G nearby and the manager is straight to the FC. I read her FB page, all it talks about is how lonely she is.

Captain Solo
02-09-17, 01:24
I realize the deals vary from girl to girl, but are you getting nice, young students type for $$?

How long are the sessions?

Are you getting the affectionate GFE treatments, I. E. DFK, suck tits, suck pussy, BBBJ, bare back sex?

Captain, buddy, hit up a few girls that say negotiable as their lifestyle expectation and then hit them up for $$ after some chit chat. You will get some nibbles. After a few nibbles one is bound to take the hook. Then reel her in. Sound like a plan? But you got to chit chat and act like you"re a nice guy. Can you do that? If you can, you will score.

Lebruno
02-09-17, 04:16
Actually I regret setting up an account here. The amount of SPAM emails they send me everyday is unbelievable. Now I should find a way to delete myself from there. LOL.

Seemed a total waste of time.

FarFarAway
02-09-17, 12:00
Trip w / InlandRed. She has a flawless body despite having a kid. Does this seem possible? She is the most compatible woman w / me sexually ever, except one other decades-old lover. She's naturally a hottie, so I can't take full credit for her 6, 7 orgasms, but OMG what fun. Everything spontaneous, everything good. The bowl is a dream (this week).

MrWorldFamous
02-09-17, 12:47
Hello my friends, it has been quite sum time since the last time I have shared. 1st off all thank you Hollywood guy, you have really masted the Sb aspect an honestly I wouldn't b as successful if it wasn't for reading all of your tips an exploits. I'm sharing because I have seen a few post that I would like to add my 2 cents. After a year or 2 of chasing SW an also backpage chicks I realized I wasn't as successful as I wanted to b. The real challenge was being black an young. So I started the Sb scene here is just a rough break dwn of what I learned.

1. SA vs Sd4 me. I have read a lot of opinions in regards to both sites, I started my journey with so first, I got a lot of hits but not a lot of people really willing to meet. Don't get me wrong I meet a few chics from there and had a great time but it just seemed like a slower process. I recently joined SA an imo I fucin love that site. The first day I had 5 hits the same week I meet a Latina chic, got all that I wanted BBj daty cowgirl etc she is willing to make me happy $$ a date plus hotel. My Dec. Was busy thanks to SA 7 different chics I fucked.

2. The amount of the date has been debated a lot especially on this thread. I totally agree with HG you should be able to get a few hits offering $ as long as your personality Is coo. $$ is normally my comfortable amount, I have been successful offering that per date, if you are having issues getting Gurl's between the $ - $$ mark I would recommend, looking for younger girls, I hate to say it but it seems as if younger woman literally needs money to go out with LOL most work bs jobs so the thrill of buying more is always alluding to the younger crowd. One of my regulars is in Noho she told me she has a bf but he doesn't spoil her win I give the money she acts like she hit the lotto the mental pic of her kissing her bf after I came on her lips is funny to me.

3. I would have a set motel in the major areas you go to, I'm not at the comfort level to invite a chic to my house yet, so I have maybe 3 or 4 motels, I can go to that are around most like I have to spots in Inglewood one and El Monte a few and the valley etc. Most chics would like to meet soon.

Just a few of my thoughts I'll share more soon.

BenderOver
02-09-17, 13:21
Hello my friends, it has been quite sum time since the last time I have shared. 1st off all thank you Hollywood guy, you have really masted the Sb aspect an honestly I wouldn't b as successful if it wasn't for reading all of your tips an exploits. I'm sharing because I have seen a few post that I would like to add my 2 cents. After a year or 2 of chasing SW an also backpage chicks I realized I wasn't as successful as I wanted to b. The real challenge was being black an young. So I started the Sb scene here is just a rough break dwn of what I learned.

1. SA vs Sd4 me. I have read a lot of opinions in regards to both sites, I started my journey with so first, I got a lot of hits but not a lot of people really willing to meet. Don't get me wrong I meet a few chics from there and had a great time but it just seemed like a slower process. I recently joined SA an imo I fucin love that site. The first day I had 5 hits the same week I meet a Latina chic, got all that I wanted BBj daty cowgirl etc she is willing to make me happy $$ a date plus hotel. My Dec. Was busy thanks to SA 7 different chics I fucked.

2. The amount of the date has been debated a lot especially on this thread. I totally agree with HG you should be able to get a few hits offering $ as long as your personality Is coo. $$ is normally my comfortable amount, I have been successful offering that per date, if you are having issues getting Gurl's between the $ - $$ mark I would recommend, looking for younger girls, I hate to say it but it seems as if younger woman literally needs money to go out with LOL most work bs jobs so the thrill of buying more is always alluding to the younger crowd. One of my regulars is in Noho she told me she has a bf but he doesn't spoil her win I give the money she acts like she hit the lotto the mental pic of her kissing her bf after I came on her lips is funny to me.

3. I would have a set motel in the major areas you go to, I'm not at the comfort level to invite a chic to my house yet, so I have maybe 3 or 4 motels, I can go to that are around most like I have to spots in Inglewood one and El Monte a few and the valley etc. Most chics would like to meet soon.

Just a few of my thoughts I'll share more soon.Thanks for the informative post and thanks for contributing! Looking forward to reading more from you!

Bender.

HollywoodGuy
02-09-17, 21:05
My vday girl. But seeing her Sunday for an overnite civi date. Met her on SA 3 years ago.

HollywoodGuy
02-10-17, 01:51
So I did the M&G with the 34 year old 5.2 - 92 lb nurse. She was average looking but that tiny body was OMG hot. I was throbbing for her in minutes. She made me take her to eat and then demanded to pay for her half. On the way back we stopped to makeout in the car and she let me pull up her skirt to see her pretty little legs. She says she will come over tomorrow nite for a $ and stay over if I want, and leave before my ATF gets there at noon. She already deleted her profile prior to meeting me. These are the true NP's. Gotta stay focused on that demographic as much as possible.

Da Bears
02-10-17, 10:46
I've actually had luck with SBs both on AFF and Whisper. I've seen two on AFF already, one for 100 (I hosted at hotel) and another for 200 (I hosted at hotel).

HollywoodGuy
02-11-17, 04:28
So the nurse ditched me tonite and I had to go with my backup plan. The local freshman.

She is 18 - 5. 7 - 125. Hard body and a chill nice girl.

Mondo72
02-11-17, 04:43
So the nurse ditched me tonite and I had to go with my backup plan. The local freshman.

She is 18 - 5. 7 - 125. Hard body and a chill nice girl.Hey HG,

That is a very nice dime piece. Let us know how the FUN part went.

Mondo.

HollywoodGuy
02-11-17, 04:57
Hey HG,

That is a very nice dime piece. Let us know how the FUN part went.

Mondo.Lately I haven't wanted to kiss and tell too much. But from a purely skills assessment perspective, this is a girl that would take time to nurture. We happen to have an actual relationship going on outside the FC so I am cutting her a little slack. But on the plus side she is amazing to look at (she is pretty), loves role play, let me CIP bare and as you noted has a close to perfect figure. Going forward I dont expect to be paying her anything after a few more months. If we make it that far. Its something we have already discussed as she does have earning potential. She is a very business minded little girl. legit biz, nothing funny. In the meantime she is at a $ a date.

And the one pictured in this post just agreed to my terms as I was writing this.

JohnnyTheWad
02-11-17, 15:24
Captain, buddy, hit up a few girls that say negotiable as their lifestyle expectation and then hit them up for $$ after some chit chat. You will get some nibbles. After a few nibbles one is bound to take the hook. Then reel her in. Sound like a plan? But you got to chit chat and act like you"re a nice guy. Can you do that? If you can, you will score.HG, I thought you were on sabbatical or something like that LOL good to see you back brother. JTW.

HollywoodGuy
02-11-17, 20:03
HG, I thought you were on sabbatical or something like that LOL good to see you back brother. JTW.I was. I had some health and financial issues. But I am bouncing back. No where near where I was. But the break has given me time to reflect on my game. Which has helped a lot as well. I am definitely less impulsive and trying to just stick to the plan.

BeardedMan67
02-12-17, 12:27
Hey Guys.

Making a quick trip to San Diego next weekend. Would any of you have some knowledge of some girls that might be interested in a 1-2 night arrangement?? PM me if you might know of some. Very happy to reciprocate if you come to Kansas!

Beardedman.

HollywoodGuy
02-12-17, 17:38
One thing I have learned over the years is whenever you can, overbook. IDK about you but the girls I see seem to always have a lot going on and think nothing of changing their plans at the last minute. It's not that they don't want to see me, although sometimes they change their mind about meeting (meaning first time girls), or they just don't feel well or have a work scheduling issue. This weekend I am sure I had 4 or 5 girls lined up, and I did see two of them. But if I would have counted on the wrong ones I would have been left high and dry. I am sure that age is a factor. I lean towards the younger ones and they are less responsible in general. Now if I get in a situation where I am the one that needs to cancel, I used to feel like I would lose a girl if I did that, but today I don't really care. If they are in need they will hang around.

I have a few POTS waiting right now, as I always do. I hope to see 3 new ones this week. Another thing I have learned is to not get too hung up on any one girl. There are just too many available, and while it is a shame to lose a good one, there will always be another good one just around the corner. Also and one last thing. Since I have cut back, I have been able to spend a little more time qualifying them and not jumping too quick out of desperation just to get a piece of ass. So the bottom line is, don't be in too big of a hurry (unless money is no object), and no amount of qualifying can tell the whole story until you are actually in the FC.

JohnnyTheWad
02-12-17, 18:19
I was. I had some health and financial issues. But I am bouncing back. No where near where I was. But the break has given me time to reflect on my game. Which has helped a lot as well. I am definitely less impulsive and trying to just stick to the plan.Very good bro. Good to have you back. JTW.

JohnnyTheWad
02-12-17, 18:21
Hey Guys.

Making a quick trip to San Diego next weekend. Would any of you have some knowledge of some girls that might be interested in a 1-2 night arrangement?? PM me if you might know of some. Very happy to reciprocate if you come to Kansas!

Beardedman.BM, next time you leave Kansas without me there will be serious consequences LOL just kidding bro. Hope you do well on your Cali trip. JTW.

HollywoodGuy
02-12-17, 18:39
Follow up. Girl number three is coming over now for here previously planned overnite, which she then canceled, and then rescheduled back to the original dates. So 3 out of 5 made it. Now if all five would have committed then I would have been the one flaking. And as of today I have three new interviews lined up for this week. Tomorrow night, Tuesday and wed for now. Will they all show?, most likely not. And if they do I'll just worry about it as it unfolds. And during all this time I will be chatting up a few more. Its been said here many times, it really is a numbers game. And most of interviewees won't get to a second or a 3rd date. So the process is ongoing to find the one or two or three that really rock your boat. Its really amazing to me at this point in my life that the only thing I am trying to "get lucky" with is a girls open mindedness and skill level... not the old, am I gonna get any, like when I was younger (and dumber). These are the golden years for sure.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-17, 02:39
More update. Girl three canceled and decided being the vday girl was a better choice. So tomorrow is a new girl interview and its her day off so I assume she will make it over. Tuesday will be my x and then the rest of the week to interview until sat or Sunday when I would normally see my ATF. So you can see the need to be flexible. I could have seen a UTR tonite that txted, but instead I blocked her number. I am really trying not to waste my energy on an average UTR just to say I got some. I would rather wait these days.

Lebruno
02-13-17, 04:34
Wow. That gap!

She is 18 - 5. 7 - 125. Hard body and a chill nice girl.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-17, 04:35
ME.

Is all about the money?

HER.

No, it's more about the connection. The main reason that there's the financial is because I have to help pay for college.

My last daddy gave me an allowance of $750 per meet (and I've been offered more) and he was an attractive, young guy that (as I said before) I fell in love with. As much as I wish money didn't matter, my education is what matters the most right now. I appreciate your offer, though, and I wish you the best of luck. (I offered her a $).

$750 per meet?. This girl is at best a 7 in my book. I will keep her identity anonymous. She is a 20 year old, not in perfect shape, slightly above average looking mixed latina. I would happily do her for $ out of boredom. But this is the shit we are up against sometimes and worse. My advice, get them when they are new and unspoiled.

GimmeMoreHead
02-13-17, 14:00
ME.

Is all about the money?

HER.

No, it's more about the connection. The main reason that there's the financial is because I have to help pay for college.

My last daddy gave me an allowance of $750 per meet (and I've been offered more) and he was an attractive, young guy that (as I said before) I fell in love with. As much as I wish money didn't matter, my education is what matters the most right now. I appreciate your offer, though, and I wish you the best of luck. (I offered her a $).

$750 per meet?. This girl is at best a 7 in my book. I will keep her identity anonymous. She is a 20 year old, not in perfect shape, slightly above average looking mixed latina. I would happily do her for $ out of boredom. But this is the shit we are up against sometimes and worse. My advice, get them when they are new and unspoiled.$750 per meet?? Foh LOL these hoes crazy.

BamBam
02-13-17, 14:54
ME.

$750 per meet?. This girl is at best a 7 in my book. I will keep her identity anonymous. She is a 20 year old, not in perfect shape, slightly above average looking mixed latina. I would happily do her for $ out of boredom. But this is the shit we are up against sometimes and worse. My advice, get them when they are new and unspoiled.I have seen the same thing. However, I think sometimes it is less GPS than the girl not wanting to be cruel and say "I'd *never* f at &k someone as old as you!" LOL I have tested it by occasionally saying "Yes, if we click. Let's try meeting first. " Of course, they never meet. I don't take it personally; there are a LOT more of them than there are of me and I prefer to avoid anyone who is not going to have fun with me. JMHO.

BAM.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-17, 18:11
I have seen the same thing. However, I think sometimes it is less GPS than the girl not wanting to be cruel and say "I'd *never* f at &k someone as old as you!" LOL I have tested it by occasionally saying "Yes, if we click. Let's try meeting first. " Of course, they never meet. I don't take it personally; there are a LOT more of them than there are of me and I prefer to avoid anyone who is not going to have fun with me. JMHO.

BAM.Age is rarely a factor. A friend of mine who is also an SB (but not my type)... never ever ever takes less than 5 bills a date. And she very plain jane. Some girls just know how to market themselves and hit their target audience.

This is tonites date. 21 - 5.7 - 118 - beautiful as well - now if this girl was asking $$ or $$$ i wouldn't be shocked, but she isn't.

SA2222
02-13-17, 20:29
Would help with link or pic 🤔.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4417cc7c-5623-261c-eaeb-3e87c0de14b4

HollywoodGuy
02-13-17, 20:38
When they say.

I don't want this to feel transactional.
I just need help with my tuition.
My last sugar daddy.....
My girlfriend met her sugar daddy here and.....
I am not a prostitute or an escort.

They give you their number before you ask for it. Usually within a couple of exchanges or less.

They favorite you

All their pics are modeling pics. All of them.

Lists of 5 star restaurants in their profile.

If the About Me section is more than 5 paragraphs.

If the What I'm Looking for section is more than 3 paragraphs.

If they use the word Queen or King in their bio.

Thier profile is more than a year old (maybe even 6 months old).

They have blond hair and blue eyes. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
02-13-17, 22:55
And my all time favorite.

"I'm looking for a real sugar daddy".

FarFarAway
02-14-17, 01:30
And my all time favorite.

"I'm looking for a real sugar daddy".Yeah, I've heard variations on this one as well. I've certainly run into a few who claim (and may even believe) that there is that pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow on SA. They say stuff like 'money shouldn't be a problem but it always seems to be w / men on this site' or 'I can't find a man on SA to make a connection with' but further probing reveals the main connection they are seeking is ridiculous amounts of $. Admitting some aren't the brightest bulbs, you can understand it. And you can't help people from their own ignorance, a motto that applies way wider than SA.

Large Ess
02-14-17, 02:20
I am very content right now with two buxom African American girls 20, and 22. They are incredible passionate, orgasmic, and opened minded. But we know this game, there are always more out there. I have a question. For the girls who post, No sex or no sex until I get to know you, has anyone every got these girls to FC in a reasonable time? I wouldn't mind a few makeout sessions but I am spoiled and have little patience. Also would love to bang a white girl or an Asian. Can they be had for $$? I have been enjoying free fun except for dinners, hotels and the like, so I am spoiled. Thanks for any insights.

HollywoodGuy
02-14-17, 04:13
I am very content right now with two buxom African American girls 20, and 22. They are incredible passionate, orgasmic, and opened minded. But we know this game, there are always more out there. I have a question. For the girls who post, No sex or no sex until I get to know you, has anyone every got these girls to FC in a reasonable time? I wouldn't mind a few makeout sessions but I am spoiled and have little patience. Also would love to bang a white girl or an Asian. Can they be had for $$? I have been enjoying free fun except for dinners, hotels and the like, so I am spoiled. Thanks for any insights.The model from tonite was a bit standofish. I did get a topless makeout session with a HJ. But she wasn't down for more than that. I was the first guy she met off the site and maybe she would be willing to go for it on a second date. She smelled and looked devine. Really fresh for 21. It sounds cruel but even at that age they can be pretty used up. But she was a real NP first timer. No tats, very smart, working, has her own place but I took her to mine.

Would I be willing to go to a third date to get the goodies. IDK.. I dont think so. I will ask her in a few days and see what she thinks. Tomorrow is vday. So its my x's day to come and stay over. I still have two more interviews to do this week. So I guess I am on a tiny roll. I just need one or two really down for anything regulars right now. New girls. The last awesome girl I met was months ago and I can't pry her away from her BF to save my life. I offered her once a month, just to keep the ball rolling. Hope she takes it. Pictured below. 19 and omg sexy. Our chemistry was off the charts. I actually begged her to see me again.

ChickenHawk88
02-14-17, 11:40
The model from tonite was a bit standofish. I did get a topless makeout session with a HJ. But she wasn't down for more than that. I was the first guy she met off the site and maybe she would be willing to go for it on a second date. She smelled and looked devine. Really fresh for 21. It sounds cruel but even at that age they can be pretty used up. But she was a real NP first timer. No tats, very smart, working, has her own place but I took her to mine.

Would I be willing to go to a third date to get the goodies. IDK.. I dont think so. I will ask her in a few days and see what she thinks. Tomorrow is vday. So its my x's day to come and stay over. I still have two more interviews to do this week. So I guess I am on a tiny roll. I just need one or two really down for anything regulars right now. New girls. The last awesome girl I met was months ago and I can't pry her away from her BF to save my life. I offered her once a month, just to keep the ball rolling. Hope she takes it. Pictured below. 19 and omg sexy. Our chemistry was off the charts. I actually begged her to see me again.Like a sexy Rhianna thang EY HG?

HollywoodGuy
02-15-17, 01:40
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3d08f8d3-257e-45aa-b2a6-4b072f41109d

I see what your motives are I'm looking for more of a discrete meet up once or twice a week for at least 45 min to an hour of fun, where we arrange an allowance and I say goodbye until next time. It would be like a fwb SD / SB Relationship? I'm usually looking for 650-700 when we meet. Would you be up for that?

These girls have balls.

Lebruno
02-15-17, 03:08
She claims that she is still a Virgin. Perhaps she is thinking that should fetch her premium dollar. LOL.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3d08f8d3-257e-45aa-b2a6-4b072f41109d

I see what your motives are I'm looking for more of a discrete meet up once or twice a week for at least 45 min to an hour of fun, where we arrange an allowance and I say goodbye until next time. It would be like a fwb SD / SB Relationship? I'm usually looking for 650-700 when we meet. Would you be up for that?

These girls have balls.

Lebruno
02-15-17, 03:15
Her lifestyle expectation is blank? I haven't seen this being blank before.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4417cc7c-5623-261c-eaeb-3e87c0de14b4

HollywoodGuy
02-15-17, 14:07
She claims that she is still a Virgin. Perhaps she is thinking that should fetch her premium dollar. LOL.She is no virgin. LOL. And you can leave any field blank in your profile. On an 18,19 or 20 year olds profile you can pretty much disregard almost anything it says in terms of expectations. You have to read between the lines. Sometimes there is something there and sometimes there isn't. Prospecting on SA is a fishing expedition. Sometimes my bait works and most often it doesnt. But I am sticking to budget for the foreseeable future.

HollywoodGuy
02-15-17, 16:22
Today I have four solid POTS to interview (all on board for a $). But I feel kinda down because the only great sex I get is from my ATF. She is a great gal, but I have been seeing her for like 2.5 years. The no or low sugar is great also, but without that I don't think I would even see her. I need to make a real connection with someone. My x stayed over last night, but thats far from what it used to be with her. The whole process of finding someone new and awesome is tiring for me these days. I know it can change on a dime, but for now, I am feeling sort of alone.

FarFarAway
02-16-17, 01:00
Today I have four solid POTS to interview (all on board for a $). But I feel kinda down because the only great sex I get is from my ATF. She is a great gal, but I have been seeing her for like 2.5 years. The no or low sugar is great also, but without that I don't think I would even see her. I need to make a real connection with someone. My x stayed over last night, but thats far from what it used to be with her. The whole process of finding someone new and awesome is tiring for me these days. I know it can change on a dime, but for now, I am feeling sort of alone.HG, we didn't know you had a philosophical bone in your body. Yeah, the bowl is great until it isn't. I had a day earlier this week I was supposed to do 2 M&Gs and maybe even 1 FC, but a last-minute cancel put me into a funk and all I really wanted to do was go home and watch the dog show. LOL. Luckily that mood was gone by morning and I have FC w / a *hot* 19 YO personal trainer tomorrow.

HollywoodGuy
02-16-17, 01:26
The perfect example of why its important to get there first.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f05edf96-65df-455f-9494-12b085c551c0

I had a sugar daddy who gave me 100 per meeting and that is chump change money to me now. I am looking for regular meetings with only one person but I haven't found that one person yet which is why I'm still on here.

HollywoodGuy
02-16-17, 18:11
1. Find out what she is really looking for and what her expectations are in a general way. (I don't care what it says in her profile, if she is new, she probably doesn't have a clue).

2. Find out if she is looking for an ATM. (let her know you are not an ATM, but you do provide monetarily and otherwise).

3. Let her know what your budget is for a "date". (Do not specify what constitutes a date).

4. Ask her to email or txt you so you can send her a legit pic of yourself. (never ask to see a girls pics unless you are only working with a headshot).

5. Once she has txted or emailed you... reply and explain what is expected of her to go on a paid date. Give her the option to go on an unpaid date as well.

ChickenHawk88
02-16-17, 18:27
1. Find out what she is really looking for and what her expectations are in a general way. (I don't care what it says in her profile, if she is new, she probably doesn't have a clue).

2. Find out if she is looking for an ATM. (let her know you are not an ATM, but you do provide monetarily and otherwise).

3. Let her know what your budget is for a "date". (Do not specify what constitutes a date).

4. Ask her to email or txt you so you can send her a legit pic of yourself. (never ask to see a girls pics unless you are only working with a headshot).

5. Once she has txted or emailed you... reply and explain what is expected of her to go on a paid date. Give her the option to go on an unpaid date as well.Thanks HG. I was looking for this. Should somehow make it a sticky so easier for new guys.

FarFarAway
02-16-17, 18:50
Hit the trifecta. A girl 1/3 my age, and this one's a spinner. Stripper body, perky boobs, fine ass, 19 YO personal trainer. Her nipples and belly button are pierced and she has a big tattoo. She's kindof skittish, perhaps a newbie, so I agreed before-hand only to mutual oral, but as HG always says, be prepared. I was. I had her blow me and she's real vigorous so I've got to slow her down. Some of these young ones think they know how to give head if they can DT, and she did that a bit, but she was just OK overall. I'm sucking her tits, which are *fine, but I'd probably prefer no piercing. I ask her to lick my balls, she does and she's OK, but nothing special. I go back to eating and fingering her and that seemed to be her highlight. Very very wet, lots of vocals. I ask if she wants to fuck and she's all in. I started her mish and got her ankles up on my shoulders. She's wet, her pussy is very hot. I flip her, and that's a great view of her perky little tits. She asks for doggie, which isn't my fave. We compromise. Spooning her from behind. I wrap her in a couple of pillows so I can grab her tightly w / my arms as I'm plunging her. The damage was 300.

HollywoodGuy
02-16-17, 19:17
Thanks HG. I was looking for this. Should somehow make it a sticky so easier for new guys.And if that doesn't work just offer $$$ per date.

UPDATE: No offence to anyone, as I just read the post below. But truthfully a 9 or a 10 is gonna cost you in most cases.

FarFarAway
02-16-17, 20:40
And if that doesn't work just offer $$$ per date.

UPDATE: No offence to anyone, as I just read the post below. But truthfully a 9 or a 10 is gonna cost you in most cases.Hey, man, if you are referring to me, I didn't take offense. I know you, you're not ranking on us most of the time, and you've helped us all tremendously. That girl was about an 8 face, definitely a 10 body, and perhaps an 8 on skills. If you've read my posts, you also know I'm not a budget buyer.

A while back I posted about a certified Russian fashion model I M&Ged. Anyone can easily find her on the SoCal SA site. You'll know. She was very stunning but kinda cold, though she did have a nice apartment. I offered her 800 and she said no, 1000 was her minimum. Well, today I get 'hi, how are you doing?' from her, along w / a hot lingerie photo. I guess she has gotten lonely at those prices. HG always says you can have anyone on SA for 500. I'm not sure she would come down to that, but if I took her to a nice dinner, who knows what would happen. I still have far more POTs from a month on SA than I have time to pursue (given I have to keep off the SO radar).

HollywoodGuy
02-17-17, 04:30
Was it a full moon tonite. I don't think so, but the girls were online in full force. I managed to make offers to like half a dozen and even broke down and offered one $$. She is my version of a dime and I haven't treated myself in so long. She is a smoking hot fem lesbian. Mixed black and latina. I may only do her once. But I need some super sweet pussy to suck on since I lost my UTR. She was the best I have had maybe ever. Too bad her personality outside the FC was so rancid. I had to block her on my cel. The model from a couple days ago said she was down for anything if I was willing to pay more. I may also do a one off with her just to get a taste.

The rest were your typical $ girls. Young, curious and fresh, but not dimes.

HollywoodGuy
02-17-17, 16:16
Well this weather is really an FC killer. Can't drive in it. Maybe I can get one of them to drive here tonite. Got an M&G tomorrow for sure.

Captain Solo
02-17-17, 23:55
My SA lunch date and I went back and forth. She wanted more than $$ for "a couple hours of quality time. " But she would not name her price.

She was wearing loose clothing. So I suspected she was flabby.

I will let her stew over her missed opportunities while I spend my time and money on young and nubile Tijuana girls with straight forward deals.

Was it a full moon tonite. I don't think so, but the girls were online in full force. I managed to make offers to like half a dozen and even broke down and offered one $$. She is my version of a dime and I haven't treated myself in so long. She is a smoking hot fem lesbian. Mixed black and latina. I may only do her once. But I need some super sweet pussy to suck on since I lost my UTR. She was the best I have had maybe ever. Too bad her personality outside the FC was so rancid. I had to block her on my cel. The model from a couple days ago said she was down for anything if I was willing to pay more. I may also do a one off with her just to get a taste.

The rest were your typical $ girls. Young, curious and fresh, but not dimes.

Large Ess
02-18-17, 11:06
What annoys me most of all is the 18-20's on the site who state strictly platonic. Like they have anything to offer me of their years of wisdom or their companionship that I can't get from a peer of any gender. I of course just move on, but I resent even the micro seconds they have wasted my time with the delusion! LOL.

FarFarAway
02-18-17, 13:14
What annoys me most of all is the 18-20's on the site who state strictly platonic. Like they have anything to offer me of their years of wisdom or their companionship that I can't get from a peer of any gender. I of course just move on, but I resent even the micro seconds they have wasted my time with the delusion! LOL.One little point. Having read these SD threads for many months, I recall some people taking a flyer approaching girls who state that. And when they did so respectfully and with some wit and humor, the girls eventually admitted that they put that on their profiles to deter the boorish mongers who treat them like hookers. There were also examples where a POT admitted she knew how sugar worked and they were not opposed to eventually going to the FC, just that they were looking for a real arrangement. So, if you're a P4 P guy, sure, skip those. If you are in the market for an ongoing girl, I wouldn't let that deter me. Likewise, their $ expectations. Its true, they are often clueless when they are so young. That can be good and bad.

Raslan
02-18-17, 13:38
When they say.

I don't want this to feel transactional.
I just need help with my tuition.
My last sugar daddy.....
My girlfriend met her sugar daddy here and.....
I am not a prostitute or an escort.

They give you their number before you ask for it. Usually within a couple of exchanges or less.

They favorite you

All their pics are modeling pics. All of them.

Lists of 5 star restaurants in their profile.

If the About Me section is more than 5 paragraphs.

If the What I'm Looking for section is more than 3 paragraphs.

If they use the word Queen or King in their bio.

Thier profile is more than a year old (maybe even 6 months old).

They have blond hair and blue eyes. LOL.The word "Princess" ANYWHERE in their profile.

The phrase "spoil me" ANYWHERE in their profile.

SupDaddy
02-18-17, 16:09
I've also noticed an increase in these platonic profiles and am also irritated. I have spent some time in polite conversation getting to know a couple of these girls in the last week, and found they really do want platonic. One of them talked a poor sucker to a $1. 5 dinner date but he was so wierd and demanding, she didn't see him again. I think Tumblir and Instagram blogs are giving these girls false impressions of what it takes. My opinion is that it is not the worth the time talking to them or going to a meet and greet with these girls and hope you can change their mind. A good arrangement needs someone sexually adventurous and the chances are not high with someone who writes platonic. Just next them and move on. Plenty of fish in the bowl.

One little point. Having read these SD threads for many months, I recall some people taking a flyer approaching girls who state that. And when they did so respectfully and with some wit and humor, the girls eventually admitted that they put that on their profiles to deter the boorish mongers who treat them like hookers. There were also examples where a POT admitted she knew how sugar worked and they were not opposed to eventually going to the FC, just that they were looking for a real arrangement. So, if you're a P4 P guy, sure, skip those. If you are in the market for an ongoing girl, I wouldn't let that deter me. Likewise, their $ expectations. Its true, they are often clueless when they are so young. That can be good and bad.

HollywoodGuy
02-18-17, 19:07
The word "Princess" ANYWHERE in their profile.

The phrase "spoil me" ANYWHERE in their profile.I actually like princess. This is one of those words where you need to read between the lines. In my intro letter I actually ask them if they are a princess (because that is what I am looking for). A certain type of princess. Because the word princess has many connotations... and some of them are very condusive to submissive behavior and wanting a "Daddy". Just my 2 cents.

HollywoodGuy
02-18-17, 19:11
One little point. Having read these SD threads for many months, I recall some people taking a flyer approaching girls who state that. And when they did so respectfully and with some wit and humor, the girls eventually admitted that they put that on their profiles to deter the boorish mongers who treat them like hookers. There were also examples where a POT admitted she knew how sugar worked and they were not opposed to eventually going to the FC, just that they were looking for a real arrangement. So, if you're a P4 P guy, sure, skip those. If you are in the market for an ongoing girl, I wouldn't let that deter me. Likewise, their $ expectations. Its true, they are often clueless when they are so young. That can be good and bad.I always tell them I am fine with platonic. I just don't pay for it. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
02-18-17, 19:13
I've also noticed an increase in these platonic profiles and am also irritated. I have spent some time in polite conversation getting to know a couple of these girls in the last week, and found they really do want platonic. One of them talked a poor sucker to a $1. 5 dinner date but he was so wierd and demanding, she didn't see him again. I think Tumblir and Instagram blogs are giving these girls false impressions of what it takes. My opinion is that it is not the worth the time talking to them or going to a meet and greet with these girls and hope you can change their mind. A good arrangement needs someone sexually adventurous and the chances are not high with someone who writes platonic. Just next them and move on. Plenty of fish in the bowl.Why even bother with those profiles. Just go straight to the ones that want to get busy. When shopping for a new car do you get irritated if you don't like the options, the color, or the price? Or do you just keep shopping?

I just get sad when i see a 10 in my demographic, that knows she is a ten and I will never get her for a $, most likely not even $$. But irritated? Never. I am grateful that I have some good enough girl next door types that are 18-20 that want to spend time with someone the age of their grandpa. lol

But lately I have been longing for some 30+ minute oral so I found a latina BBW total sub (with a car) that only wants to please her daddy. I had an amazing one a couple of years ago that was good for 60+ minutes. I should have never let her go.

So far this year I have interviewed five new girls. Only one has made it past the first date. And she isn't all that, but we have a bit of a friendship going that may lead to something else. I know if I keep going, eventually I will find the next keeper, but it hasn't happened yet. And I ditched all my old girls except my ATF and one of my X's (both sugar free) thats more of a friendship relationship as well, so its like I am starting from scratch. I am saving a lot of money, but spending a lot of time alone. My goal is to get rich at work this year so that next year I can offer $$ and get some better quality girls. But until then I will keep on keepin on. Todays date is txting me now, another GND type, mixed, 20, and eager.

HollywoodGuy
02-19-17, 00:00
Just finished my date with the skater GND. She was 19 (just turned 19) and was way cuter than her pics with a tiny sexy body. We didn't get past the HJ, but she said she wanted to see me again and she acknowledged that she would have to step up her game to do that. She actually was a very cool girl from a middle class / working class family that still lives at home. Really cute. Not totally what I am looking for but maybe the best new girl I have met this year. I am supposed to see the $$ hottie tomorrow. Not sure I am really up for it physically. Because that isn't a HJ date. LOL. Not for $$ no way. So I may have to take a day of rest. I know she will be pissed if I cancel because she has been txting me repeatedly. And my date with the sub girl is supposed to be on Tuesday.

I suppose these are quality problems most guys dont have to think about. But we are not most guys.

FarFarAway
02-19-17, 00:41
Just finished my date with the skater GND. She was 19 (just turned 19) and was way cuter than her pics with a tiny sexy body. We didn't get past the HJ, but she said she wanted to see me again and she acknowledged that she would have to step up her game to do that. She actually was a very cool girl from a middle class / working class family that still lives at home. Really cute. Not totally what I am looking for but maybe the best new girl I have met this year. I am supposed to see the $$ hottie tomorrow. Not sure I am really up for it physically. Because that isn't a HJ date. LOL. Not for $$ no way. So I may have to take a day of rest. I know she will be pissed if I cancel because she has been txting me repeatedly. And my date with the sub girl is supposed to be on Tuesday.

I suppose these are quality problems most guys dont have to think about. But we are not most guys.Isn't that a quantity problem? LOL.

HollywoodGuy
02-19-17, 00:53
Isn't that a quantity problem? LOL.When you seriously work SA, quantity is always going to be a problem. I am reasonably sure anyone with the time and money and physical ability, could easily have one new girl a day 365 days a year. And I hope the girl from today does decide to step it up, without the upsell, like the last girl. And the truth is, she is better than the last girl. And I do believe she will step it up, because she is not looking for a ton of cash thanks to mommy and biological daddy. And she was a lot more comfortable by the time she left. For date number two I will tell her she can get off easy by just stepping up to oral. And that she doesn't have to fuck me... Yet. Her only negative was that she wasnt into kissing. So many girls are not, or worse yet they are but they are no good at it. It might be easier to get anal than awesome kissing. Its one of the main reason I have stayed with my ATF, she is awesome in that dept... and a few more. Props to any girl that can keep me coming back for more after 2 years. And 2 years is usually my limit even with girls I am in love with... figuratively speaking.

Which brings me to a quick aside. I have fallen in love with two of my sugar babes over the years. Not a smart move. Because to think they could love me back in every demanding way I require is a fantasy. But I can't control my emotions, so its a risk thats still looming... What do they say, the greater the risk, the greater the reward. And that love (or sex) that burns the brightest, flickers the fastest. lol...I'll take that flicker any day. Those are memories that will last a lifetime.

FarFarAway
02-19-17, 01:18
When you seriously work SA, quantity is always going to be a problem. I am reasonably sure anyone with the time and money and physical ability, could easily have one new girl a day 365 days a year. And I hope the girl from today does decide to step it up, without the upsell, like the last girl. And the truth is, she is better than the last girl. And I do believe she will step it up, because she is not looking for a ton of cash thanks to mommy and biological daddy. And she was a lot more comfortable by the time she left. For date number two I will tell her she can get off easy by just stepping up to oral. And that she doesn't have to fuck me... Yet. Her only negative was that she wasnt into kissing. So many girls are not, or worse yet they are but they are no good at it. It might be easier to get anal than awesome kissing. Its one of the main reason I have stayed with my ATF, she is awesome in that dept... and a few more. Props to any girl that can keep me coming back for more after 2 years. And 2 years is usually my limit even with girls I am in love with... figuratively speaking.

Which brings me to a quick aside. I have fallen in love with two of my sugar babes over the years. Not a smart move. Because to think they could love me back in every demanding way I require is a fantasy. But I can't control my emotions, so its a risk thats still looming... What do they say, the greater the risk, the greater the reward. And that love (or sex) that burns the brightest, flickers the fastest. lol...I'll take that flicker any day. Those are memories that will last a lifetime.Agreed there is limitless potential on SA, and working or the SO is all that keeps me from spending 24/7 on POTs when I have a membership. I will have a 2 week hall pass in May and I am already anticipating how I'm going to handle that. Lots of pharmaceutical help for sure.

I also agree about the kissing. However, I recall a couple of POTs (I always try to get a kiss at the M&G, on your advice) who were excellent. Inland white girls both, never took either to the FC. One was GPS (and a little questionable - UTR or a webcam girl), the other a suicide girl w/ a sob story (but very sweet).

I have a pretty good kisser in my InlandRed baby, and also OCHottie. The former is a MILF, the latter 22 YO. There may be a correlation of oral skill to generation. Supposedly the millenial guys are no good at eating pussy, and we can step in there and provide a service. Maybe the girls are also not oral enough. Their generation is so affirmed, w / trophies for participation. It may have gotten them past oral fixation, Dr. Freud. lol

HollywoodGuy
02-19-17, 02:23
I have never been able to figure out who is going to be good at what. I guess that's why I have to take a lot of test drives. Usually I have a few girls and each one is a pro at one particular thing or maybe two. So between all of them you get the whole menu. As far as eating pussy, I would say its every girls biggest complaint. The lack of skills and the unwillingness of guys their age to just dive right in. I doubt I was much better myself back then. Especially when they were all hairy and scary back in the day.

Anyway after the date I figured I would have a quiet evening at home wondering if I could recuperate in time for the $$ girl tomorrow. But my X the dancer (pictured) just called me and says she wants to come over after work in about an hour. She was tipsy and giggling, which is usually a hint that she is in a good mood, probably because she did well at the club, and that she is horny. She will never just come out and say she is horny or want to fuck me. She just drops little hints as she is actually a bit shy about sex generally speaking.

So IDK if I am even up for it, but I am going to uber her over in a few. Either way at least I will get to sleep next to the only girl that I have real feelings for and the only girl thats currently allowed to sleep in my bed. Too bad she only wants sex at 2 am and is not a morning girl. So if I don't partake tonite there won't be a second bite at the apple tomorrow. Never fall in love with a lesbian stripper. It will break your heart for sure.

Raslan
02-19-17, 12:19
Getting better at this the more I do it. I renewed my original profile since the lady I met there deleted her profile and I've been seeing her for over a year (no $) so I think she's not checking. My 24 yo is about 45 min drive, no car, so a bit a PITA to schedule but will let me do or have her do ANYTHING we've agreed on! She even has things she wants to do the I am shocked at! I banged the 30 yo I knew from before on Friday and she had so many no's (Doesn't like getting oral, I need to trim Charlie (not going to happen due to SO), etc) that I left wanting to find a lady on HX to grudge fu at #.

I think I was texting 5-7 ladies at any one time yesterday. Trying to find someone much closer so it doesn't fade between the times I'm in their area. Think I may have a few that could work out. The hottest is a 26 yo mix of black, Japanese, and Mexican. Thin, B cups, GORGEOUS butt, really exotically cute face. She is actually married. To a woman. But very bi and her spouse is gone traveling most of the year and this girl really has missed being with a guy. We got worked up and exchanged naked pics. Wow. She thought Charlie was "pretty"! Going to meet her (very local) today just to make sure and see how it goes.

As has been said, the choices are a good problem to have!

FarFarAway
02-19-17, 14:29
Getting better at this the more I do it. I renewed my original profile since the lady I met there deleted her profile and I've been seeing her for over a year (no $) so I think she's not checking. My 24 yo is about 45 min drive, no car, so a bit a PITA to schedule but will let me do or have her do ANYTHING we've agreed on! She even has things she wants to do the I am shocked at! I banged the 30 yo I knew from before on Friday and she had so many no's (Doesn't like getting oral, I need to trim Charlie (not going to happen due to SO), etc) that I left wanting to find a lady on HX to grudge fu at #.

I think I was texting 5-7 ladies at any one time yesterday. Trying to find someone much closer so it doesn't fade between the times I'm in their area. Think I may have a few that could work out. The hottest is a 26 yo mix of black, Japanese, and Mexican. Thin, B cups, GORGEOUS butt, really exotically cute face. She is actually married. To a woman. But very bi and her spouse is gone traveling most of the year and this girl really has missed being with a guy. We got worked up and exchanged naked pics. Wow. She thought Charlie was "pretty"! Going to meet her (very local) today just to make sure and see how it goes.

As has been said, the choices are a good problem to have!When you have a regular who you don't want to know you are still on the site mongering, just block her. The only thing you are vulnerable to is if she has a friend she talks to who could see your profile or if she herself wants to do intel and sets up a 2nd profile. I have a loose arrangement w / a woman in the IE, and I blocked her. I get on and I see a new profile from her (new picture from the same photo shoot as her 1st profile) and a different set of parameters. I blocked that one too, and am obviously circumspect about her honesty.

HollywoodGuy
02-19-17, 23:46
So my visit with my X turned out to be platonic. Not my choice, but when there is no sugar involved you can't really say much. The skater girl from yesterday said she had a great time and wants to see me again. I will be very clear that she has to step it up to do that, but she seemed very open to the idea so far. She is probably the prettiest girl I have met so far this year and she seems really fresh. I guess I'll see how it goes. You just never know who you are going to connect with. We both almost canceled the date. It would have been the second cancellation so we were both hanging in there so as not to spoil things. Sometimes even one cancellation can turn things south permanently.

Raslan
02-20-17, 16:33
When you have a regular who you don't want to know you are still on the site mongering, just block her. The only thing you are vulnerable to is if she has a friend she talks to who could see your profile or if she herself wants to do intel and sets up a 2nd profile. I have a loose arrangement w / a woman in the IE, and I blocked her. I get on and I see a new profile from her (new picture from the same photo shoot as her 1st profile) and a different set of parameters. I blocked that one too, and am obviously circumspect about her honesty.I never thought about that. I don't think it happens like it does with favoriting someone, but does that person get notified that you blocked them? I'm thinking it just shows that they are no longer on the site.

Raslan
02-20-17, 16:56
Had continued to text the 26 yo exotic mix and it was getting insanely hot. She sent me p pics that were only missing my tongue! We agreed to meet for coffee per the usual chemistry check and I commented that it seemed silly as we knew the chemistry was there. She said to just come over to her place, that it would be so much more relaxed and we could talk freely.

I show up at her apartment and she is just like her pics. Hot. We're talking a while and she commented that she was glad I said I was coming casual, jeans, as she was glad to be in her shorts, t-shirt and no bra. Yes! I ask about her spouse and she says that she is trucker so gone a lot but that they have a very free relationship as she (spouse) knows that She (my hottie) doesn't get much attention.

We finally just started making out and it was on. Got her naked and went to town on the most gorgeous caramel snatch I've seen in a long time. She said she didn't O easily but I changed that! It was cute as she kept saying, "I'm nutting!" So I lay back and she slides onto me and she is grinding away! I "nutted" fairly early as she felt so fuggin good but I can stay hard so just let her keep going. She said I was the first guy in a few years!

All of a sudden we look up and there is someone, a guy, I think, in the room! Rough looking and I'm thinking I'm dead. She says it's her husband (Wait. What?? Thought you were married to a girl! And not to worry but to just leave her some money and leave. She had mentioned needing like $60 (not 160 FYI) and I told I was fine as I knew we'd be seeing each other a lot. I grabbed some cash from my wallet (more than the 60 since we did a lot more! Think it was about $180), dressed, grabbed my stuff and walked out. The person was just standing there in the living room as I left. I was freaking out for her safety. I kept texting her and she said it was fine. It turns out "he" was a "she", her spouse! Wow! Seriously butch! She (my hottie) said she (spouse) wants to be referred to herself as her husband since she really would rather be a guy. Confused yet?? I guess husband is OK with her seeing guys but not girls. She kept texting me saying it was fine, no worries. OK, guess I'll believe her.

She is so friggin hot and close by, no hotel to rent so she's a keeper. As long as husband isn't in town! Never want that to happen again!! She was pissed too because she said she was about to nut again! "Buzz kill" she said.

So, on another note, kept working a couple others by text that evening. Yes, I'm a dog. But, as we all know, this is a game of numbers!

Oh, my 24 yo wants to see me Wednesday!!

FarFarAway
02-20-17, 18:33
I never thought about that. I don't think it happens like it does with favoriting someone, but does that person get notified that you blocked them? I'm thinking it just shows that they are no longer on the site.You can't tell what happened. You may have a message string from someone, and when you click the profile you get a notice that specifically says they have either deactivated their accounts or blocked you. You don't know which. About favoriting. I also use this a great deal to keep track of the activities of babies I am messaging. You get info about the last time they were on the site (in other words, are they blowing you off or have they really not been on to see your message). Interesting, you can simultaneously favorite and block someone, I think.

HollywoodGuy
02-21-17, 00:07
I never thought about that. I don't think it happens like it does with favoriting someone, but does that person get notified that you blocked them? I'm thinking it just shows that they are no longer on the site.Unfortunately SA doesn't differentiate between whether a member dropped their profile or just blocked you individually but still has their profile. I have often wanted to know myself.

HollywoodGuy
02-21-17, 00:11
Had continued to text the 26 yo exotic mix and it was getting insanely hot. She sent me p pics that were only missing my tongue! We agreed to meet for coffee per the usual chemistry check and I commented that it seemed silly as we knew the chemistry was there. She said to just come over to her place, that it would be so much more relaxed and we could talk freely.

I show up at her apartment and she is just like her pics. Hot. We're talking a while and she commented that she was glad I said I was coming casual, jeans, as she was glad to be in her shorts, t-shirt and no bra. Yes! I ask about her spouse and she says that she is trucker so gone a lot but that they have a very free relationship as she (spouse) knows that She (my hottie) doesn't get much attention.

We finally just started making out and it was on. Got her naked and went to town on the most gorgeous caramel snatch I've seen in a long time. She said she didn't O easily but I changed that! It was cute as she kept saying, "I'm nutting!" So I lay back and she slides onto me and she is grinding away! I "nutted" fairly early as she felt so fuggin good but I can stay hard so just let her keep going. She said I was the first guy in a few years!

All of a sudden we look up and there is someone, a guy, I think, in the room! Rough looking and I'm thinking I'm dead. She says it's her husband (Wait. What?? Thought you were married to a girl! And not to worry but to just leave her some money and leave. She had mentioned needing like $60 (not 160 FYI) and I told I was fine as I knew we'd be seeing each other a lot. I grabbed some cash from my wallet (more than the 60 since we did a lot more! Think it was about $180), dressed, grabbed my stuff and walked out. The person was just standing there in the living room as I left. I was freaking out for her safety. I kept texting her and she said it was fine. It turns out "he" was a "she", her spouse! Wow! Seriously butch! She (my hottie) said she (spouse) wants to be referred to herself as her husband since she really would rather be a guy. Confused yet?? I guess husband is OK with her seeing guys but not girls. She kept texting me saying it was fine, no worries. OK, guess I'll believe her.

She is so friggin hot and close by, no hotel to rent so she's a keeper. As long as husband isn't in town! Never want that to happen again!! She was pissed too because she said she was about to nut again! "Buzz kill" she said.

So, on another note, kept working a couple others by text that evening. Yes, I'm a dog. But, as we all know, this is a game of numbers!

Oh, my 24 yo wants to see me Wednesday!!You were worried about her safety? . . I have only been busted once like that, and my life was in the balance for a moment. But the girls thug BF decided to kick her ass instead.

HollywoodGuy
02-21-17, 00:16
You can't tell what happened. You may have a message string from someone, and when you click the profile you get a notice that specifically says they have either deactivated their accounts or blocked you. You don't know which. About favoriting. I also use this a great deal to keep track of the activities of babies I am messaging. You get info about the last time they were on the site (in other words, are they blowing you off or have they really not been on to see your message). Interesting, you can simultaneously favorite and block someone, I think.I always favorite any girl that moves to a certain point in the conversation. Then put them in the spreadsheet if they agree to my terms. Here are my spreadsheet columns.

sa name
real name
weight
phone
email
$ amount agreed to
final verification - yes or no
notes

Christophe1
02-21-17, 00:27

Oh, my 24 yo wants to see me Wednesday!!Interesting experience glad things worked out. I have seen some butches. Some of them even have facial hair and are built like semi-trucks. You did good by offering extra to win over both their sides.

HollywoodGuy
02-21-17, 00:55
A good thing to do in your downtime is to review all the copy and paste responses you have saved in your SA folder. You do have those... right? Because most girls ask the same questions over and over. And there is no real way to talk to a lot of girls if you don't spend the time to have these responses at your fingertips. Of course you can modify them slightly to better fit any specific question, but i personally could not live without them.

Also this way you know you have absolutely the best possible responses and questions of your own. You will be amazed at how over time this will increase your game, and you get to the point where except in rare occasions you have the best answer to any question. This is sound advice even to those of you that speak very well extemporaneously, as we all get tired from time to time, and this way you won't inadvertently drop the ball.

I currently have 10 POTS on my list. Six black, two mixed, and two latinas. To qualify as a POT I have to have all the info listed a couple of posts down in my spreadsheet. Average age 19.5, average height 5.3, average weight 115 or less (i am guessing). As far as I can tell seven are SB's and three are UTR's. These are all at a $. At $$ I can't even imagine how many there would be.

In my demographic and for GND quality these are fairly priced at a $. If I wanted to step up to the real hotties in the same demographic, meaning the working models, or just the solid 8/9's they could go to $$. But no matter how good they look or how much you pay, until you are in the FC they are all equal. A 10 that knows she is a porn star could be $$$. More than that, at that age, I can't imagine. I think age has a lot to do with it, if they are older they may have acquired a taste for nicer things, and certainly if they are a college student and paying their own way that is going to cost you.

And then there are girls like the skater girl i was with a couple of days ago, her pics were very average, (so average I almost canceled). But in person she was really pretty and with a nice little body, and a great attitude. Definitely the prettiest girl of the six I met this year.

MrWorldFamous
02-21-17, 11:19
I have to agree with HG! I have learned that age is a direct correlation with the money asked. In my experience 24 yr olds an up ask for more, I met a 30 yr old black chic the other day, I was hesitant to meet her because she seemed super Utr asked for $$ Initially I didn't want to meet because it was more then the norm but I got a room so she asked for $$. 2. I only agreed to that because she said she would be coo with a bbj. Cim. This chic was a champ got 2 off with her. Her riding skills were amazing! When I was with her I told her why I was hesitant she told me I can come to her house next time. Had a great time. But I'm now talking to a 19 yr old she wants $ and is willing to stay the weekend. She told me she works so she doent need her bills paid she just wants to have fun super sub type, my main chic is 20 yrs old $$ a visit, don't get me wrong you will get the occasional girl that's 19 asking for a stupid amount I think this type would become more realistic after they get declines from guys. The problem is guys will give a girl a crazy amount which inforces their mentality,. A chic told me she wanted $ for her nudes LOL I laughed smh these women!

HollywoodGuy
02-21-17, 19:17
Going to an M&G after work with a petite 18 year old, newly arrived in town. She says she does not smoke, drink or use drugs. But has a kinky side. She may be willing to trade room and board for an arrangement. Right now I wouldn't mind something like that. She is also bi-curious and curious about my lifestyle. Hope she's cute and willing. Her pics are not too clear.

HollywoodGuy
02-22-17, 20:47
So I took the risk and picked up the below mention girl right from the bus station. A little risky for sure, but so far she is everything she described to me while she was on the bus. We slept together but there was no sex (and also no sugar). She is very tiny (5.2 - 110, perfect butt), very healthy and doesn't eat much. So its a live in roommate situation at low civi date rates for now. We will probably go to the movies tonite. A fair amount of cuddling so far and PDA. She is pretty affectionate overall. This could lead to something semi-permanent. But its only day two. I told her if she didn't relieve some of the sexual tension I would have to toss her out for a couple of hours to get some until she makes up her mind. But for now at least I have some steady, attractive and quite company to fill up my day.

Rouleur
02-22-17, 21:25
So I took the risk and picked up the below mention girl right from the bus station. A little risky for sure, but so far she is everything she described to me while she was on the bus. We slept together but there was no sex (and also no sugar). She is very tiny (5.2 - 110, perfect butt), very healthy and doesn't eat much. So its a live in roommate situation at low civi date rates for now. We will probably go to the movies tonite. A fair amount of cuddling so far and PDA. She is pretty affectionate overall. This could lead to something semi-permanent. But its only day two. I told her if she didn't relieve some of the sexual tension I would have to toss her out for a couple of hours to get some until she makes up her mind. But for now at least I have some steady, attractive and quite company to fill up my day.From what I've read over the months, you've had some real challenges in your life HG. Glad that this small treasure may help you find some well deserved pleasure.

HollywoodGuy
02-23-17, 03:39
From what I've read over the months, you've had some real challenges in your life HG. Glad that this small treasure may help you find some well deserved pleasure.I hope so. But being here in L. A. is culture shocking for this very middle/upper class background girl. She is softening a bit but she is not used to the fast lane at all. She did a agree that a HJ is NBD, and that she could probably handle that. LOL. Maybe tomorrow. I am on my best behavior for now. Got her nails done today. Hair on Saturday. At that point there better be some movement or I don't think I could take it. So all we do is cuddle for hours a day. Its a start and I like the affection. And thanks.

John HandCock
02-23-17, 09:03
Unfortunately SA doesn't differentiate between whether a member dropped their profile or just blocked you individually but still has their profile. I have often wanted to know myself.A couple of years ago on SA you could tell if you was blocked. You would get a notice stating that you had been blocked by this member when attempting to messaging then. When or why they went to the previous method I have no idea. The last time I received a blocked message was in September of 2015.

FarFarAway
02-23-17, 15:33
Frustration w / M&Gs are as common stories for SDs as bad beats for gamblers. I try to restrain myself here, but seriously. I have an extensive message trail w / a mid-20's girl and we finally set up the meet. She shows up, and has clearly used pics that aren't her (she says mixed race on her profile but didn't mention a key part). She can see my disappointment so she bails out very quickly, then texts me, throwing shade on my behavior, complaining about wasted time, gas, etc. I apologize and go silent, forget about her. That was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I get a cheery text from her, hi, good morning, how are you. Huh? Either she's been messaging w / so many guys she doesn't have any way to keep us straight, or she's just nuts. My practice is not to engage in situations like this, just play jiu jitsu, but this one was sorely tempting.

HollywoodGuy
02-23-17, 21:10
A couple of years ago on SA you could tell if you was blocked. You would get a notice stating that you had been blocked by this member when attempting to messaging then. When or why they went to the previous method I have no idea. The last time I received a blocked message was in September of 2015.I get blocked regularly.

HollywoodGuy
02-23-17, 21:13
Frustration w / M&Gs are as common stories for SDs as bad beats for gamblers. I try to restrain myself here, but seriously. I have an extensive message trail w / a mid-20's girl and we finally set up the meet. She shows up, and has clearly used pics that aren't her (she says mixed race on her profile but didn't mention a key part). She can see my disappointment so she bails out very quickly, then texts me, throwing shade on my behavior, complaining about wasted time, gas, etc. I apologize and go silent, forget about her. That was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I get a cheery text from her, hi, good morning, how are you. Huh? Either she's been messaging w / so many guys she doesn't have any way to keep us straight, or she's just nuts. My practice is not to engage in situations like this, just play jiu jitsu, but this one was sorely tempting.Either way. Its good that you walked. Spacey girls are the worst. But my skater date did have to ask me for my name again right before she got me off. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
02-23-17, 21:14
Today my new roomy was walking around in her panties only. But I can get prick teased by any girl. So still patiently waiting. On the upside she has perfect nips.

Dolato
02-23-17, 21:48
Frustration w / M&Gs are as common stories for SDs as bad beats for gamblers. I try to restrain myself here, but seriously. I have an extensive message trail w / a mid-20's girl and we finally set up the meet. She shows up, and has clearly used pics that aren't her (she says mixed race on her profile but didn't mention a key part). She can see my disappointment so she bails out very quickly, then texts me, throwing shade on my behavior, complaining about wasted time, gas, etc. I apologize and go silent, forget about her. That was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I get a cheery text from her, hi, good morning, how are you. Huh? Either she's been messaging w / so many guys she doesn't have any way to keep us straight, or she's just nuts. My practice is not to engage in situations like this, just play jiu jitsu, but this one was sorely tempting.She probably lost track of who is who. I doubt she has it in mind to keep a spreadsheet or keep notes of the guys she meets.

Either that or it took her 2 weeks to go through disappointing M&Gs with guys that were as disappointed as you. If you were polite to her after her nasty texts, that probably put you above most guys that would have told her to fuck off. She might be coming back around after reality gave her a slap and she's hoping to reel you in.

Large Ess
02-24-17, 01:10
I am thinking of testing HG's thesis that $$ will get me substantially hotter SB's. I have no real reason for this because right now I am getting all the sex I need for the cost of transportation and meals. I've got two sweethearts that let me do whatever I want to them and have excellent skills. But you know, we get bored and I am certainly a glutton. So why not see? I will report back. I have plenty of nibbles with the regular rate and I try to catch newbies. I also try to converse them a bit longer than maybe some guys on there. I don't know. One of my sb's was complaining that guys only want skinny blondes and I think, "all the better for me. ".

Livinitup
02-24-17, 02:00
Today my new roomy was walking around in her panties only. But I can get prick teased by any girl. So still patiently waiting. On the upside she has perfect nips.HG at the risk of sounding like a message from a fortune cookie I got to say "you are one hell of a patient guy".

Lebruno
02-24-17, 02:32
On the positive side, she might be wanting to make up to you. Perhaps you should reply that you are glad to notice that things have changed for the better after 2 weeks. If she mistakenly wrote to you at least you will then see her gone for good this time.

Frustration w / M&Gs are as common stories for SDs as bad beats for gamblers. I try to restrain myself here, but seriously. I have an extensive message trail w / a mid-20's girl and we finally set up the meet. She shows up, and has clearly used pics that aren't her (she says mixed race on her profile but didn't mention a key part). She can see my disappointment so she bails out very quickly, then texts me, throwing shade on my behavior, complaining about wasted time, gas, etc. I apologize and go silent, forget about her. That was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I get a cheery text from her, hi, good morning, how are you. Huh? Either she's been messaging w / so many guys she doesn't have any way to keep us straight, or she's just nuts. My practice is not to engage in situations like this, just play jiu jitsu, but this one was sorely tempting.

HollywoodGuy
02-24-17, 04:24
HG at the risk of sounding like a message from a fortune cookie I got to say "you are one hell of a patient guy".There are a lot of reasons for this.

Reason #1 - Jr got mildly damaged due to some rough handling about a week ago and needs some healing time.

Reason #2 - This girl is upscale and just turned 18 a couple months ago.

Reason #3 - I really don't know how to civi date too well. So its like a refresher course.

Reason #4 - I'm lonely dude. Sex without some loving is just not so interesting these days. Or maybe I just need some better / newer sex partners.

Reason #5 - She is cute with a perfect flawless body. Although I have not seen her kitty yet.

Reason #6 - She is very cuddly. Hope its real.

JohnnyTheWad
02-25-17, 00:29
There are a lot of reasons for this.

Reason #1 - Jr got mildly damaged due to some rough handling about a week ago and needs some healing time.

Reason #2 - This girl is upscale and just turned 18 a couple months ago.

Reason #3 - I really don't know how to civi date too well. So its like a refresher course.

Reason #4 - I'm lonely dude. Sex without some loving is just not so interesting these days. Or maybe I just need some better / newer sex partners.

Reason #5 - She is cute with a perfect flawless body. Although I have not seen her kitty yet.

Reason #6 - She is very cuddly. Hope its real.Ok HG, I am reading this like a novel, chapter by chapter. It is getting good and I hope good for YOU LOL. So how did today go bro?

HollywoodGuy
02-25-17, 02:27
Ok HG, I am reading this like a novel, chapter by chapter. It is getting good and I hope good for YOU LOL. So how did today go bro?I get the feeling this isn't going to go anywhere. But I can give it a few more days to a week at most. I realize in the civi world a girl not giving it up for two weeks may seem perfectly normal. I can surely remember in the civi world not banging a girl I may have met till weeks or even months later. And girls that after I did may have turned into a GF or a fling (and even my first wife). But in the sugar world, days are weeks and weeks are months. And a month could be an eternity. We are in a different time zone over here in the bowl.

I just checked my stats for this year. I have had some form of sexual contact with nine different girls this year. Six new ones and three carry overs from last year, and I feel like my social life is practically at a standstill. we are living in an alternate universe.

Raslan
02-25-17, 15:16
Met a 19 yo cute little brunette but damn near bounced 30 seconds after meeting her. She is very reserved, looks down a lot talking to you. Most will give you a hug when you meet them, not this one. She seemed very nervous, maybe it's just not gelling, though I know she was cold sitting outside but didn't want to go inside. We talked for about a half hour and agreed to meet for just lunch next time (coffee this time) to talk further. She warmed a little as time went on but still much less chemistry than others. Her phone was dead and needed to get Uber so I offered a ride. No go. Finally told her she could use the charger in my car to get the Uber which was like pulling teeth to get her to agree! I was trying everything to be polite and not aggressive. I stood outside the car, behind the door just to try to put her at ease. Car came, no hug goodbye. Texted later that she had a good time. Not getting the warm fuzzies. Think it may be the age but not based on HG's experiences!

Texted a 21 yo local and it went much better. We've been trying to meet but schedules haven't lined up. Good convo, even got a nice bra pic. Think she has potential.

28 yo local got a bad cold so we keep trying to figure when to meet.

Banged my 24 yo for 5 hours the other day with only a stop for lunch! You name it, we do it. Dayyum!

Been texting a 26 yo stewardess based in Tuscon but out here ever few weeks. Very sexy, flirty. Can't wait for her return.

Told a 27 yo SMOKING HOT blonde no thanks. She wanted $$ give or take and I knew there was no way to get her into my budget.

My 26 yo exotic continues to be the sweetest. Texts all the time that she misses me and hopes we can see each other soon. She told her husband, wife, whatever the hell she is that she is going to be seeing me as well. The chick is not mad that she is banging a guy but mad that she had a glass of champagne when she walked in on us! Too funny. The problem is that my hottie needs to move for budget reasons all the way to BFE Apple Valley type area! NOOO! We'll see what happens. Going to try to see her again at her place this week.

Two weeks or so left in my premium so may try to put a few more in the hopper to account for attrition. A few I've talked to have already faded without a clue. Sometimes I just don't get it.

FarFarAway
02-25-17, 16:57
Met a 19 yo cute little brunette but damn near bounced 30 seconds after meeting her. She is very reserved, looks down a lot talking to you. Most will give you a hug when you meet them, not this one. She seemed very nervous, maybe it's just not gelling, though I know she was cold sitting outside but didn't want to go inside. We talked for about a half hour and agreed to meet for just lunch next time (coffee this time) to talk further. She warmed a little as time went on but still much less chemistry than others. Her phone was dead and needed to get Uber so I offered a ride. No go. Finally told her she could use the charger in my car to get the Uber which was like pulling teeth to get her to agree! I was trying everything to be polite and not aggressive. I stood outside the car, behind the door just to try to put her at ease. Car came, no hug goodbye. Texted later that she had a good time. Not getting the warm fuzzies. Think it may be the age but not based on HG's experiences!

My 26 yo exotic continues to be the sweetest. Texts all the time that she misses me and hopes we can see each other soon. She told her husband, wife, whatever the hell she is that she is going to be seeing me as well. The chick is not mad that she is banging a guy but mad that she had a glass of champagne when she walked in on us! Too funny. The problem is that my hottie needs to move for budget reasons all the way to BFE Apple Valley type area! NOOO! We'll see what happens. Going to try to see her again at her place this week.

Two weeks or so left in my premium so may try to put a few more in the hopper to account for attrition. A few I've talked to have already faded without a clue. Sometimes I just don't get it.I have had similar experiences w / the young ones. My advice it to just slow play this, and you may never get to the finish line. I have met a few just like you describe, and anything I did to turn the convo to sex, etc., was met w / stony silence. Even the 19 YO I took to the FC recently is a little flighty, but probably would also qualify as a UTR. For the ones who truly don't have SB experience, I think it is a tough row to hoe. BTW, if you are sending that bisexual married girl to the Inland Empire, I would be able to service her in your absence. I work out there all the time. Just sayin'.

PS - I'd take the blond too - my budget isn't so restrained.

HollywoodGuy
02-27-17, 17:35
Anybody tried "Hushed" as offered on SA?

FarFarAway
02-27-17, 19:14
Anybody tried "Hushed" as offered on SA?If that's a profile I couldn't find it. If it is a setting, I couldn't find that either.

HollywoodGuy
02-27-17, 23:46
If that's a profile I couldn't find it. If it is a setting, I couldn't find that either.Its an anonymous phone service being offers on SA. It's new but maybe its available outside of SA as well. Actually I just looked online and it is.

https://hushed.com/

Avocat
02-28-17, 02:13
You buy the number of text messages or phone minutes you want. It works well.

Its an anonymous phone service being offers on SA. It's new but maybe its available outside of SA as well. Actually I just looked online and it is.

https://hushed.com/

FarFarAway
02-28-17, 02:24
Its an anonymous phone service being offers on SA. It's new but maybe its available outside of SA as well. Actually I just looked online and it is.

https://hushed.com/Ah, I saw it also on my message page on SA. I don't go there often b / c I'm not paid so I can't read them.

In the Fall I ran a CL ad near where I work, inland, and got a short video from a hot girl. Turns out she used to be a webcam model, we did the M&G, she's totally hot, nice, smart, we had some chemistry. I couldn't agree to her price though, but I am able to consider it now. We will meet again soon and presumably go to the FC next week.

HollywoodGuy
02-28-17, 12:13
So the new roommate. Not a love match. I did have a dream last night that we had sex. LOL. But she says she will pay rent instead and take the guest room. I need that money so I agreed. She already got a job. So she gets free rent until her first paycheck. My x is sleeping over Thursday and I told her all about it. She knows I was trying to find a renter, so no drama there. I may like pussy, but I am all about business.

If the roommate is qualified I may have her do some appointment setting for me as well. Another position I was needing to fill in the near future anyway. The small investment I am making in her (feeding her till she gets paid), she says she is going to pay back. We'll see.

So sorry boys, no crazy sex stories to tell here today.

Lebruno
02-28-17, 15:33
Besides text and voice could Hush also also handle MMS? Using Google Voice on iPhone often I get stuck when a POT asks me to text her a Pic. LOL.

You buy the number of text messages or phone minutes you want. It works well.

FarFarAway
02-28-17, 17:23

https://hushed.com/You puzzle us all, HWG. You are as out there as any SD we know. Why do you want to be anonymous on your phone? You have girls Uber to your house for Christ's sake.

PaperTiger24
02-28-17, 20:09
Besides text and voice could Hush also also handle MMS? Using Google Voice on iPhone often I get stuck when a POT asks me to text her a Pic. LOL.Update the app. The latest version allows pics.

HollywoodGuy
03-01-17, 03:46
You puzzle us all, HWG. You are as out there as any SD we know. Why do you want to be anonymous on your phone? You have girls Uber to your house for Christ's sake.I am somewhat intrigued at all the subterfuge required by the married SD's to further their pursuits. Staying on top of the latest techniques could come in handy in the future. You never know. Plus I have a bit of a boy scout mentality.

FarFarAway
03-01-17, 11:46
I am somewhat intrigued at all the subterfuge required by the married SD's to further their pursuits. Staying on top of the latest techniques could come in handy in the future. You never know. Plus I have a bit of a boy scout mentality.There is some truth to this, and some of the prominent SDs on these boards (JZLizard, CephalopodLove, F Scott) admittedly spend a good deal of bandwidth exchanging approaches. I'd like to consider myself in their league, and of course I have some of my own techniques that seem crafty, and I've taken it as a compliment when I've gotten a 'James Bond' bon mot. Indeed, there is a bit of an extra rush to have figured out a good way to stay under the radar regarding the SO, adding to the usual rush of sugaring. While essential, I try to keep the untruths to the SO at a minimum, as I don't think they're particularly good for the soul. On the other hand, a few SDs on here have expressed some variance of "I'm going straight to hell" when reporting some particularly depraved move (hitting both mother and daughter off SA in the same week, for example), and others respond 'the devil will be giving you a high-five on the way in'.

HollywoodGuy
03-02-17, 07:22
There is some truth to this, and some of the prominent SDs on these boards (JZLizard, CephalopodLove, F Scott) admittedly spend a good deal of bandwidth exchanging approaches. I'd like to consider myself in their league, and of course I have some of my own techniques that seem crafty, and I've taken it as a compliment when I've gotten a 'James Bond' bon mot. Indeed, there is a bit of an extra rush to have figured out a good way to stay under the radar regarding the SO, adding to the usual rush of sugaring. While essential, I try to keep the untruths to the SO at a minimum, as I don't think they're particularly good for the soul. On the other hand, a few SDs on here have expressed some variance of "I'm going straight to hell" when reporting some particularly depraved move (hitting both mother and daughter off SA in the same week, for example), and others respond 'the devil will be giving you a high-five on the way in'.Going straight to hell? Thats a laugh.

FarFarAway
03-02-17, 11:18
Going straight to hell? Thats a laugh.We don't disagree, HG, I'm just quoting some guy's posts. The Buddha says your rewards and punishments are in this life.

HollywoodGuy
03-03-17, 19:24
I hate when I start talking to a girl and she tells me she had an SD already. These usually fall into one of two categories. Either he way over spent (which will make me look way too cheap). Or they had some bad experiences which now get laid off on me. Sometimes it doesn't matter, but its something you always want to know prior to meeting. Sometimes I forget to ask because they are so young. But a lot of these girls are mature beyond their years. I am always looking for the lowest mileage girls I can find. Sometimes even at 21 they are already a bit used up.

My roommate and I had a talk yesterday. There is definitely a chance we could hook up. But for now she is still a paying guest. Having just moved here and then having to be around me was a bit overwhelming for her mid west sensibilities, but I know over time my charm and good character will impress her. lol

FarFarAway
03-04-17, 01:47
Several months ago I messaged a girl on SA in my worktown, 27 YO grad student, seemed to have a brain, decent pix, claimed a past arrangement. We never M&Ged, though. A month ago I email to try to raise a response, nothing. I figure she's had an arrangement w/ someone. Then, Monday, I get a message from her. We go back and forth and are finally meeting tomorrow. She sends some texts today that are very warm, a little too much for someone she's only seen as a profile. I'm thinking either she's nuts, or she's maybe an UTR, or this is near the first of the month and she needs some cash for an important bill. We'll see what happens at the M&G. It has occurred to me that she'll want to go right on to the FC, which of course I will be ready for.

Scinter
03-04-17, 02:32
I hate when I start talking to a girl and she tells me she had an SD already. These usually fall into one of two categories. Either he way over spent (which will make me look way too cheap). Or they had some bad experiences which now get laid off on me. Sometimes it doesn't matter, but its something you always want to know prior to meeting. Sometimes I forget to ask because they are so young. But a lot of these girls are mature beyond their years. I am always looking for the lowest mileage girls I can find. Sometimes even at 21 they are already a bit used up.
I learned this last month on a second meeting. She claims that the last (her first) guy did 2. 5 K / month, so she was shocked by my offer. 25 yo, "mixed", about a 7 by my standard.

She spent the remainder of our short time together trying to rationalize how I had come up with such a low rate (I offered her $$/ FC meet. And only bc she first stated her 2. 5 K / mo expectation). I wasn't upset over her passing on my offer. There are hotter women who accepted, and others (in her league) who accept less.

I'm finding many of HG's SB generalizations to be spot-on.

HollywoodGuy
03-04-17, 23:40
I learned this last month on a second meeting. She claims that the last (her first) guy did 2. 5 K / month, so she was shocked by my offer. 25 yo, "mixed", about a 7 by my standard.

She spent the remainder of our short time together trying to rationalize how I had come up with such a low rate (I offered her $$/ FC meet. And only bc she first stated her 2. 5 K / mo expectation). I wasn't upset over her passing on my offer. There are hotter women who accepted, and others (in her league) who accept less.

I'm finding many of HG's SB generalizations to be spot-on.In the future you may want to push up the sugar talk a little to avoid wasted time.

DrMcNaughty
03-05-17, 09:51
Straight to hell haha! Thats jealousy speaking. I was dating hot MILF a few years ago. She had a 15 year old daughter. Fast forward to a couple months ago. I was agressively persued by hot little 18 year old on SA. I finally agreed to meet up. Within a half hour of buying her a moca latte at starbucks I was balls deep. After we were done she says, don't you remember me? I didn't. Then she tells me she is the milfs daughter, haha. Needless to say, mom passed on some of her **** attributes. Good times!

Now the slutty sisters. I had a 20 sb that we had tight 8 month thingy going, that ended last May. Still friends, fucked a couple times over the summer. I had met her younger sister at her dads house for Christmas, Christmas '15. I get a SA message from her, she's now going to school about 250 miles from her older sis. She says she'd really like to see me. I just can't bring myself to dis her older sis like that. Kinda disappointed in my ethics, haha.

Going straight to hell? Thats a laugh.

HollywoodGuy
03-05-17, 23:05
Straight to hell haha! Thats jealousy speaking. I was dating hot MILF a few years ago. She had a 15 year old daughter. Fast forward to a couple months ago. I was agressively persued by hot little 18 year old on SA. I finally agreed to meet up. Within a half hour of buying her a moca latte at starbucks I was balls deep. After we were done she says, don't you remember me? I didn't. Then she tells me she is the milfs daughter, haha. Needless to say, mom passed on some of her **** attributes. Good times!

Now the slutty sisters. I had a 20 sb that we had tight 8 month thingy going, that ended last May. Still friends, fucked a couple times over the summer. I had met her younger sister at her dads house for Christmas, Christmas '15. I get a SA message from her, she's now going to school about 250 miles from her older sis. She says she'd really like to see me. I just can't bring myself to dis her older sis like that. Kinda disappointed in my ethics, haha.In reverse I had a crazy freaky white girl (one of the few), that I partied with over a 6 month period (and stayed in my place for a 30 day stretch), that I caught coming out of my daughters room one morning. It was a don't ask don't tell moment for sure.

HollywoodGuy
03-06-17, 04:25
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/726e5dae-9706-4a12-a3d5-8216aba84ac7

"Hi, I liked your profile! I'd love to find someone that I could connect with and be a great date for a night out, events, dinner etc! I'm a struggling student and could use a bit of guidance & help financially. Something like 800/ date would really make a difference in my life right now! If you'd be interested in meeting for terms like that, I'd love to make a real introduction via phone or FaceTime then get our first date set up over dinner or coffee ASAP!

One thing I know for sure... eight bills a date would really make a difference in MY life right now.

DatFullService
03-06-17, 18:03
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/726e5dae-9706-4a12-a3d5-8216aba84ac7

"Hi, I liked your profile! I'd love to find someone that I could connect with and be a great date for a night out, events, dinner etc! I'm a struggling student and could use a bit of guidance & help financially. Something like 800/ date would really make a difference in my life right now! If you'd be interested in meeting for terms like that, I'd love to make a real introduction via phone or FaceTime then get our first date set up over dinner or coffee ASAP!

One thing I know for sure... eight bills a date would really make a difference in MY life right now.Holy shit, she's laughable! It don't think even CV's are that GPS. Reminds me of the fig girls who want a bill or more for serv1 ces, hoping to strike gold.

Venator
03-07-17, 19:05
So I was messaging a chick and she hits me with $2500 and I start laughing. She says she's not cheap labor then drops to $2 k flat. Man, these young girls are bananas. Hahaha!

HollywoodGuy
03-08-17, 01:13
Yet these have agreed to my $ (except pic c). One of many. So stay the course.

Pic f - In the LBC. Down for it. UTR

Pic a - Seems perfect. Lots of fantasy's. Super fun to txt and willing to travel 50 miles to meet me. This weekend?

Pic b - Looks perfect. Close by, but so far hard to make the connection. Went MIA tonite. But we txt daily.

Pic c - A real looker. Was ready to run over here for $$. But I just cant get myself to do it. I may cave yet if she is still game.I flaked on her so she probably hates me, lol. But for $$ she could learn to like me.

Pic d - The skater girl. I waited a bit to txt her back. She didnt reply, but she would maybe see me again. I liked her. Pretty open minded. Not a love connection. But she was fun.

Pic e - My church girl that ditched me after 20 dates. I miss her dearly.

My dream girl. At least 5 bills a date. I never got the final number.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/530470b5-acf8-4c92-a1e6-5adfdd104543

ScConnoisseur3
03-08-17, 02:30

Pic a - Seems perfect. Lots of fantasy's. Super fun to txt and willing to travel 50 miles to meet me. This weekend?

Pic b - Looks perfect. Close by, but so far hard to make the connection. Went MIA tonite. But we txt daily.

Pic c - A real looker. Was ready to run over here for $$. But I just cant get myself to do it. I may cave yet if she is still game.I flaked on her so she probably hates me, lol. But for $$ she could learn to like me.

Pic d - The skater girl. I waited a bit to txt her back. She didnt reply, but she would maybe see me again. I liked her. Pretty open minded. Not a love connection. But she was fun.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/530470b5-acf8-4c92-a1e6-5adfdd104543Been lurking in this thread for awhile now but never thought I could be a SD as I'm a younger dude. I have been posting a lot on the El Clasificado thread and with this post I'm finally convinced to join SA. I'll read the Richmond thread religiously and see what happens. Thanks for the info and inspiration.

HollywoodGuy
03-09-17, 00:38
Been lurking in this thread for awhile now but never thought I could be a SD as I'm a younger dude. I have been posting a lot on the El Clasificado thread and with this post I'm finally convinced to join SA. I'll read the Richmond thread religiously and see what happens. Thanks for the info and inspiration.A lot of young girls wish that they could meet a young SD. It can't hurt to give it whirl.

HollywoodGuy
03-09-17, 01:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/190ed66a-f556-43d7-b282-2a908bde810f

"I'm here because I used to have a sugar daddy and it went really well emotionally and financially and I want to give it a try again because it was beneficial to both of us."

So now I am shit out of luck. No point in ever replying.

RegulatorD
03-09-17, 14:22
I'm a heavy SA poster on the Cincy thread, coming to LA staying near LAX area, looking for some SA intel. I would prefer a nice younger Asian with solid oral skills, but I'm also open to whatever. PM's welcomed. Thanks.

Dolato
03-10-17, 17:55
Been lurking in this thread for awhile now but never thought I could be a SD as I'm a younger dude. I have been posting a lot on the El Clasificado thread and with this post I'm finally convinced to join SA. I'll read the Richmond thread religiously and see what happens. Thanks for the info and inspiration.Being a younger guy can be a plus or a minus, but it definitely won't be an automatic dq. Some will like it, others won't and many won't care because your money spends the same. The richmond thread is a good read. Start from way back and read backwards to the latest post. It's interesting to see how others fine tune their approach and read about the successes / failures. Definitely a good crash course.

ScConnoisseur3
03-10-17, 19:53
Alright, I'll start researching and sign up once I think I'm ready. The El Clasificado and BP chicks were ok for awhile but the AA girls I hope to meet up with are a lot more intriguing. Plus, I'm just curious cause I have seen one AA provider a couple of times off BP but I got bored already. Again, thanks for the info.

Member #5794
03-11-17, 00:16
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

That's two, one more and you're gone

A2

HollywoodGuy
03-12-17, 01:26
I guess I missed this due to having the flu. Lets keep it clean guys. Thanks.

HollywoodGuy
03-13-17, 06:21
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/viceland-black-market-dispatches-undercover-sugar-baby

I watched about as much of this as I could. Its not the sugar world we live in. But you can see where the GPS comes from. The first girl featured on the show was so unattractive in every way I had to stop watching. Thank god we live in the land of milk and honey (and cocoa).

DatFullService
03-13-17, 08:46
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/viceland-black-market-dispatches-undercover-sugar-baby

I watched about as much of this as I could. Its not the sugar world we live in. But you can see where the GPS comes from. The first girl featured on the show was so unattractive in every way I had to stop watching. Thank god we live in the land of milk and honey (and cocoa).What really upset ME was a recent incident in GA involving SA.

Member #5794
03-14-17, 11:25

I watched about as much of this as I could. Its not the sugar world we live in. But you can see where the GPS comes from. The first girl featured on the show was so unattractive in every way I had to stop watching. Thank god we live in the land of milk and honey (and cocoa).Did she ever do the deal? She looks like a rather chunk PITL, but at least she is not a GHN.

HollywoodGuy
03-15-17, 21:23
I doubt I will ever meet another girl like this.

HollywoodGuy
03-15-17, 23:55
And BTW. The roommate moved out. She found a "real" sugar daddy. Or maybe just a few high paying tricks. I am out four bills for the 2 weeks of her company. On to the next one.

Luv Big Tetas
03-16-17, 04:13

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/530470b5-acf8-4c92-a1e6-5adfdd104543She texted me once, I told her 100 for a quickie, she agreed but she lives out in the SFV and honestly when I look at her, she just reminds me of most of the BP or CL girls. She is very skinny, she's kinda weird, she can be friendly at times but at times she acts like time is money, anyway we agreed to meet at her apartment complex and fuck in the back of the car, I was in the area, so I drove to her spot, she came out, as soon as she comes in she's like. It's late, we got to hurry. So I told her, don't worry about it. Please get out of my car.

Honestly she's not a true SA girl, she's really a BP girl at best.

I mean for the kind of quality that I've seen. Seriously. Her attitude needs some fixing. Maybe you had a better experience.

Dorq01
03-16-17, 04:16
I doubt I will ever meet another girl like this.I went on a once in a lifetime holiday. Never again!

Luv Big Tetas
03-16-17, 06:30
I've been on this forum for years, I've been mongering since I was 16, don't ask, I'm a fucked up person. I've seen Baldy rise to fame and then completely disappear. CL become the stuff of legends then relegated to a tragic hooker corner, and Backpage do the same. HX was never for me. Always felt like it was TOO structured, the girls, TOO polished. If I did UBER I'd be a couple grand deep if I got paid for all the miles I've wasted driving down the Western and Figueroa corridors for almost 20 years now. Albeit in the last 4 years it's very rare and now, I'm probably officially retired from that.

So anyway without being long winded. I came across SA 3 years ago, it reminded me of the CL adult gigs section, man. I can't tell you how many "normal" girls I found in that section, girls that didn't have that hard edge, or that emotional disconnect that you see in the hardened professional. The way a girl gets wet, moves, moans. You can tell if you pay attention. In fact there are 3 girls I will still fuck at least once a year, or when they're short on cash, one I found out did porn in 2010, and was the hottest sex I ever had, we fucked for 4 years until she moved to Arizona where she now works at a zoo. Go figure. Or the 18 year old I met who rode me like no one's business. I still see her now and even after 3 kids, at 26 she's still rockin' it. Or my favorite is a girl who I met when she was single, she got married, and I've been fucking her for the last 5 years with that ring on her finger. I paid for her implants. She has a kid with her hubby, there's a chance it could be mine. Who knows.

Anyway the thing I've discovered about SA is that there's 7 categories I put girls into, I should break them down to 10 for a nice even number but so far I have 7.

1. The Pro. The girl that thinks she is the shit, she thinks her time is valuable, and we have to acquiesce to her demands. She dreams with Benjamins. As is honestly a hooker but likes to think that she's better than that. For me one of the dead giveaways is if they tell you that they want a "gift" for meeting because they're time is valuable. Or if their pics are mostly model pics, if they talk about spoiling and gifts, or if they start talking about money right away. These girls generally won't even look at you if you can't shell out 500 per meet. They're usually the hottest girls on SA. But also the most difficult.

2. The Dunce. These girls tend to be younger, 18-20 mostly, they seriously have aspirations that because they're young and hot, that a guy is going to pay them thousands of dollars JUST for their company. This type of girl can be turned into a GEM but the work to do it is just not worth it, unless she's super super super hot. Then. Better put your dick on ice or call up one of your SA Wannabe's to drain the snake in the process.

3. The SA Wannabe. These are the bargain hunts, the black and brown girls that probably belong on CL or BP. They look like girls I'd see on Figueroa, usually from 18-28, mostly black, some latinas and a sprinkle of white girls here and there, usually very trashy. But unlike CL girls they have good attitudes, no pimps, and are grateful for a 100. Most are open to bareback, usually you only fuck them once and move on. But for SA these are the girls that probably get the most action. These are the girls that probably don't even know what wine pairing means. And think Outback steakhouse is fine dining. They can be fun in the sack and cheap. But nothing to write home about.

4. The SA Gems. These are girls that have no business being on SA. They are either really young, no dad, no money and want to live, see the world, experience new things, make them feel special. If you find one of these girls, don't fuck it up by offering her 100. Because she'll just lower her head, shut down, and either cry or head for the door. These kinds of girls take some patience, and affection. But if you do. It pays off big time. It's rare to find one, in 3 years on SA I've found 6. Treat them with respect, show them that you care, small gifts, the occasional shopping spree and you get tight, unprotected clean pussy for days.

5. The Coeds. I love these girls, they tend to be mostly white and asian, or a few latinas / black but are whitewashed. They're not ghetto or from the barrio, usually don't have kids, are younger than 25, and are usually picky so if you're fat or old or really ugly, they'll probably pass unless you offer them big bucks. They're not pros, but unlike the SA wannabe, you'd never find a girl like this on CL or BP. Or with a black pimp. I've paid 120 for a qwikie to some but some I've forked over 300 per meet. It varies, but young tight 20 year old white pussy is a delicacy. At least that's my opinion. These girls tend to be super flaky, so patience is key, but once you meet them once, they will blow your phone up when they want some spending money for a weekend in vegas or if they're short on rent. Seriously. These girls are clingers.

6. The Overqualified. STAY AWAY. These girls are predominately between 26-34 years old, these are mostly girls who are professionals in some field, or models or actresses, and are starting to see that they can't get by, by looks alone, however they have expectations that are much more than it's worth. These girls are the true sugarbabies, these are the girls that tend to be educated or experienced, they are genuinely looking for more than fuck for money, they genuinely want a guy that is going to be the pseudo husband that they haven't been able to bag. A guy that can pay the bills, take them away for the weekend, dine at fine restaurants, the works. These girls probably don't go for guys under 40, and if you're not the type of guy that can fork out 2 k a month, they're out of your league. Learn to profile these types of women and just take a pass, unless you're daddy warbucks and have the cash to subsidize this hottie. Then you're in for a real treat.

7. The trash. The druggies, the backpage hookers, fatties over 200 lbs, these are the fringes of SA. The kind of girls you just go. WTF are you doing here. But some guys have weird tastes so to each his own.

Honestly, SA is a game, fucking is the icing on the cake, really. In my 3 years on SA I've fucked 54 girls, I'm sure there are dudes that have fucked way more, that's cool, I'm not competing with anyone, I've probably met over 100 easy, had 2 relationships, 4 good friends, and a bunch of good stories. What brings me back, is primarily the experience, every time I send an email, there's always that possibility that this girl is going to be AMAZING or it's going to go nowhere, but probably somewhere in between. I'm enclosing my top 10. If any of you have hooked up with these hotties we can swap notes. For their privacy I'm not revealing names or locations.

10. This girl I met in a bar, we talked for hours first time we met, we ended up seeing each other for a few month, best rack I've ever seen on a black girl, period. Unreal. She's a normal girl, I'm sure she has a few daddies, but she's a sweetheart.

9. I met this cutie two years ago when she had JUST turned 18. Tightest you-know-what I've ever experienced. Real sweetheart, very real, honest, vegan.

8. San Pedro was never the same for me when I met this hottie. Best ass I've ever seen. Honduran. Very beautiful face. Loved it when she called me daddy.

7. I only met this one a few times. Too pricey for my book, but she had the softest skin. Amazing tits and just a beautiful personality, but she was on the higher end of my budget.

6. Chased this one for weeks, she was flaky AF. Twice I drove all the way to calabasas only to end up with my balls blue. But when I finally connected. She was a delicacy. But then after a few times she went MIA. =(.

5. I only fucked this once, one night. She would be ranked higher, hotness wise she was the hottest I've ever fucked on SA. She was submissive. Docile. Had a voice that made me want to cum. But she was moving to texas.

4. At first I thought this one was a SA Wannabe, called her at 2 am she told me to come on over to the travelodge, but when I showed up, she was sweet, beautiful, and could take doggie like no one's business. Too bad she moved to Oklahoma.

3. I love Ukrainian women, hottest, submissive in bed, dominant out of bed, great bodies, she was on the pricier side of what I normally do on SA but she was worth it. Great kisser. A dark artist so if you're not deep she can be super detached.

2. She should be #1. Also Ukrainian, met her here, we saw each other for 6 months, never paid her a dime, just bought her stuff, took her on trips, she could drink with the best of them. I miss her. She's in Europe now making someone else happy.

1. This girl is # 1 because she is a rare combination of hotness, beauty, best rack on a female EVER. And also super tight. I would drive 180 miles rountrip to see her, and it was worth it. But then drama in her personal life and she's been MIA.

I'm not here to brag, I'm here to share, it'd be nice if any of you could share. Hollywood is pretty good at that. Props to him, I thought I would throw in my 2 cents, it's been a while since I have.

Xenpar
03-16-17, 12:22
Great share, LBT.

I definitely crave the Gems, and love the Coeds.

ChickChasin
03-16-17, 12:39
Great post Luv. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Scotty8783
03-16-17, 14:28
Love Big Tetas. Great post. Probably one of the best, if not the best, post to date on this forum. I've never actually gotten a full membership to SA, but had a couple questions. Every time I log into my 'free account', there's no more than 5-10 women within 100 miles of me (Los Angeles), who have been online in the past 24-48 hours. Are the pickings that small or do I need to upgrade to a 'full' account to truly see all the activity / visits by women around me?

I'd love to contribute to this forum and get involved, but the lack of women on the site (again, is it because I have a 'free' account at this point) has caused me to shy away.

Please let me know. If that's not the sure, I'm happy to get a full membership and make some worthwhile contributions to this forum!

I've been on this forum for years, I've been mongering since I was 16, don't ask, I'm a fucked up person. I've seen Baldy rise to fame and then completely disappear. CL become the stuff of legends then relegated to a tragic hooker corner, and Backpage do the same. HX was never for me. Always felt like it was TOO structured, the girls, TOO polished. If I did UBER I'd be a couple grand deep if I got paid for all the miles I've wasted driving down the Western and Figueroa corridors for almost 20 years now. Albeit in the last 4 years it's very rare and now, I'm probably officially retired from that.

So anyway without being long winded. I came across SA 3 years ago, it reminded me of the CL adult gigs section, man. I can't tell you how many "normal" girls I found in that section, girls that didn't have that hard edge, or that emotional disconnect that you see in the hardened professional. The way a girl gets wet, moves, moans. You can tell if you pay attention. In fact there are 3 girls I will still fuck at least once a year, or when they're short on cash, one I found out did porn in 2010, and was the hottest sex I ever had, we fucked for 4 years until she moved to Arizona where she now works at a zoo. Go figure. Or the 18 year old I met who rode me like no one's business. I still see her now and even after 3 kids, at 26 she's still rockin' it. Or my favorite is a girl who I met when she was single, she got married, and I've been fucking her for the last 5 years with that ring on her finger. I paid for her implants. She has a kid with her hubby, there's a chance it could be mine. Who knows.

Anyway the thing I've discovered about SA is that there's 7 categories I put girls into, I should break them down to 10 for a nice even number but so far I have 7.

1. The Pro. The girl that thinks she is the shit, she thinks her time is valuable, and we have to acquiesce to her demands. She dreams with Benjamins. As is honestly a hooker but likes to think that she's better than that. For me one of the dead giveaways is if they tell you that they want a "gift" for meeting because they're time is valuable. Or if their pics are mostly model pics, if they talk about spoiling and gifts, or if they start talking about money right away. These girls generally won't even look at you if you can't shell out 500 per meet. They're usually the hottest girls on SA. But also the most difficult.

2. The Dunce. These girls tend to be younger, 18-20 mostly, they seriously have aspirations that because they're young and hot, that a guy is going to pay them thousands of dollars JUST for their company. This type of girl can be turned into a GEM but the work to do it is just not worth it, unless she's super super super hot. Then. Better put your dick on ice or call up one of your SA Wannabe's to drain the snake in the process.

3. The SA Wannabe. These are the bargain hunts, the black and brown girls that probably belong on CL or BP. They look like girls I'd see on Figueroa, usually from 18-28, mostly black, some latinas and a sprinkle of white girls here and there, usually very trashy. But unlike CL girls they have good attitudes, no pimps, and are grateful for a 100. Most are open to bareback, usually you only fuck them once and move on. But for SA these are the girls that probably get the most action. These are the girls that probably don't even know what wine pairing means. And think Outback steakhouse is fine dining. They can be fun in the sack and cheap. But nothing to write home about.

4. The SA Gems. These are girls that have no business being on SA. They are either really young, no dad, no money and want to live, see the world, experience new things, make them feel special. If you find one of these girls, don't fuck it up by offering her 100. Because she'll just lower her head, shut down, and either cry or head for the door. These kinds of girls take some patience, and affection. But if you do. It pays off big time. It's rare to find one, in 3 years on SA I've found 6. Treat them with respect, show them that you care, small gifts, the occasional shopping spree and you get tight, unprotected clean pussy for days.

5. The Coeds. I love these girls, they tend to be mostly white and asian, or a few latinas / black but are whitewashed. They're not ghetto or from the barrio, usually don't have kids, are younger than 25, and are usually picky so if you're fat or old or really ugly, they'll probably pass unless you offer them big bucks. They're not pros, but unlike the SA wannabe, you'd never find a girl like this on CL or BP. Or with a black pimp. I've paid 120 for a qwikie to some but some I've forked over 300 per meet. It varies, but young tight 20 year old white pussy is a delicacy. At least that's my opinion. These girls tend to be super flaky, so patience is key, but once you meet them once, they will blow your phone up when they want some spending money for a weekend in vegas or if they're short on rent. Seriously. These girls are clingers.

6. The Overqualified. STAY AWAY. These girls are predominately between 26-34 years old, these are mostly girls who are professionals in some field, or models or actresses, and are starting to see that they can't get by, by looks alone, however they have expectations that are much more than it's worth. These girls are the true sugarbabies, these are the girls that tend to be educated or experienced, they are genuinely looking for more than fuck for money, they genuinely want a guy that is going to be the pseudo husband that they haven't been able to bag. A guy that can pay the bills, take them away for the weekend, dine at fine restaurants, the works. These girls probably don't go for guys under 40, and if you're not the type of guy that can fork out 2 k a month, they're out of your league. Learn to profile these types of women and just take a pass, unless you're daddy warbucks and have the cash to subsidize this hottie. Then you're in for a real treat.

7. The trash. The druggies, the backpage hookers, fatties over 200 lbs, these are the fringes of SA. The kind of girls you just go. WTF are you doing here. But some guys have weird tastes so to each his own.

Honestly, SA is a game, fucking is the icing on the cake, really. In my 3 years on SA I've fucked 54 girls, I'm sure there are dudes that have fucked way more, that's cool, I'm not competing with anyone, I've probably met over 100 easy, had 2 relationships, 4 good friends, and a bunch of good stories. What brings me back, is primarily the experience, every time I send an email, there's always that possibility that this girl is going to be AMAZING or it's going to go nowhere, but probably somewhere in between. I'm enclosing my top 10. If any of you have hooked up with these hotties we can swap notes. For their privacy I'm not revealing names or locations.

10. This girl I met in a bar, we talked for hours first time we met, we ended up seeing each other for a few month, best rack I've ever seen on a black girl, period. Unreal. She's a normal girl, I'm sure she has a few daddies, but she's a sweetheart.

9. I met this cutie two years ago when she had JUST turned 18. Tightest you-know-what I've ever experienced. Real sweetheart, very real, honest, vegan.

8. San Pedro was never the same for me when I met this hottie. Best ass I've ever seen. Honduran. Very beautiful face. Loved it when she called me daddy.

7. I only met this one a few times. Too pricey for my book, but she had the softest skin. Amazing tits and just a beautiful personality, but she was on the higher end of my budget.

6. Chased this one for weeks, she was flaky AF. Twice I drove all the way to calabasas only to end up with my balls blue. But when I finally connected. She was a delicacy. But then after a few times she went MIA. =(.

5. I only fucked this once, one night. She would be ranked higher, hotness wise she was the hottest I've ever fucked on SA. She was submissive. Docile. Had a voice that made me want to cum. But she was moving to texas.

4. At first I thought this one was a SA Wannabe, called her at 2 am she told me to come on over to the travelodge, but when I showed up, she was sweet, beautiful, and could take doggie like no one's business. Too bad she moved to Oklahoma.

3. I love Ukrainian women, hottest, submissive in bed, dominant out of bed, great bodies, she was on the pricier side of what I normally do on SA but she was worth it. Great kisser. A dark artist so if you're not deep she can be super detached.

2. She should be #1. Also Ukrainian, met her here, we saw each other for 6 months, never paid her a dime, just bought her stuff, took her on trips, she could drink with the best of them. I miss her. She's in Europe now making someone else happy.

1. This girl is # 1 because she is a rare combination of hotness, beauty, best rack on a female EVER. And also super tight. I would drive 180 miles rountrip to see her, and it was worth it. But then drama in her personal life and she's been MIA.

I'm not here to brag, I'm here to share, it'd be nice if any of you could share. Hollywood is pretty good at that. Props to him, I thought I would throw in my 2 cents, it's been a while since I have.

Stolper
03-16-17, 19:20
Love Big Tetas. Great post. Probably one of the best, if not the best, post to date on this forum. I've never actually gotten a full membership to SA, but had a couple questions. Every time I log into my 'free account', there's no more than 5-10 women within 100 miles of me (Los Angeles), who have been online in the past 24-48 hours. Are the pickings that small or do I need to upgrade to a 'full' account to truly see all the activity / visits by women around me?

I'd love to contribute to this forum and get involved, but the lack of women on the site (again, is it because I have a 'free' account at this point) has caused me to shy away.

Please let me know. If that's not the sure, I'm happy to get a full membership and make some worthwhile contributions to this forum!Neither. You're most likely doing something wrong on your search or have some filter that you don't know about. Within a 25 mile radius of my LA location, I see hundreds if not thousands of girls who have been online in the last 24-48 hours. And that's even without VIP membership.

Lebruno
03-17-17, 03:17
I have both a paid acct and a free acct on SA. And, on my free acct I could see 100's who have been online within 48 hrs in the LA area. I think you are perhaps filtered on just 18 year olds of Asian ethnicity. LOL.

Joke apart, I think if you want to try out sugaring SA gives the best bang for the buck. Just take a month's paid membership and give it a try. My bet is you'd b glad you did!

Please let me know. If that's not the sure, I'm happy to get a full membership and make some worthwhile contributions to this forum!

FarFarAway
03-17-17, 10:57
I have both a paid acct and a free acct on SA. And, on my free acct I could see 100's who have been online within 48 hrs in the LA area. I think you are perhaps filtered on just 18 year olds of Asian ethnicity. LOL.

Joke apart, I think if you want to try out sugaring SA gives the best bang for the buck. Just take a month's paid membership and give it a try. My bet is you'd b glad you did!What does keeping that free acct do for you, Lebruno? Since you can't message, you can't offend anyone and therefore won't be blocked? Enabling you to monitor if girls have blocked you?

there is this new thing on the site, you can actually delete a profile now, rather than just being able to deactivate like before. you can still do the latter, which is how I am when I am not actively looking - safer that way w/ a SO

Lebruno
03-17-17, 13:01
LOL. Thats an interesting question. Actually my free account now was a paid account before that I let it expire. Also that was my first account at SA and my profile writeup was very conservative and low key like a Liam Neeson type. It did not attract as many co-eds as compared to MILFs or working women. Then, when I was ready to take up the paid membership again I decided to create a totally different profile that's a little more socialite and a fun type like say George Clooney. LOL. There's not much to it but I was trying to do a little experimentation and also have some fun in the process. Obviously, the Clooney profile gets lot more attention and uninvited inbox messages. Also, SBs give more attention to a new SD on the block than someone who has been on the site for a long time. And, when I find some MILFs are checking out my Liam Neeson profile and not the Clooney profile I go connect w them from my Clooney profile. Ofcourse, like you said if a SB went dark on one account I use the other to check if its a profile deletion or a block. My profile pics on the site are either not mine or morphed so I haven't considered the need to delete profiles.

What does keeping that free acct do for you, Lebruno? Since you can't message, you can't offend anyone and therefore won't be blocked? Enabling you to monitor if girls have blocked you?

there is this new thing on the site, you can actually delete a profile now, rather than just being able to deactivate like before. you can still do the latter, which is how I am when I am not actively looking - safer that way w/ a SO

BoulderBoy
03-17-17, 16:47
Okay guys, I've been lurking over the wrong pages up until now. I go to the strip clubs in LA & OC and I occasionally get a body rub from the locals AMPs. But you guys appear to have found a gold mine and I want to know how it works. Please!! LOL I signed up at SA, I have a fake account if you will, but here are my obstacles.

1) Profile Pic. I really don't to really use a pic of me obviously. Any tips here? I tried to manipulate a pic of John F. Kennedy Jr. LOL since I may or may not look similar to him LOL but it got rejected for not being high enough quality. What would you do?

2) I'm not rich. I set it up to look like I am initially but started getting a shitload of messages (which I can't read until I upgrade). Is it necessary to make myself look like a well-off dude? What has worked for you?

3) Plenty of interests from girls (views and messages) but I can't read a damn thing. Sounds like I might be able to read some when my profile pic is approved? True?

4) what should I typically offer in pay? Like how does this compare to the other hobby? Sounds like some are eager to have fun for very little. It's perplexing.

5) Any other tips? Any recommended girls? I understand if you don't want to share that. If I can figure out how to make it work, that would be awesome.

My last question is, despite the fact that I hobby occasionally and that I'm looking into this, I'm actually really normal, respectable, decent guy, as I'm sure many of you are as well. I have a family. I'm only looking to have fun, no relationships. I don't want anything to be found out, no drama, and I'm specifically looking for NSA fun. Have any of you had issues in this area?

Thanks for your help!

HollywoodGuy
03-17-17, 17:53
She texted me once, I told her 100 for a quickie, she agreed but she lives out in the SFV and honestly when I look at her, she just reminds me of most of the BP or CL girls. She is very skinny, she's kinda weird, she can be friendly at times but at times she acts like time is money, anyway we agreed to meet at her apartment complex and fuck in the back of the car, I was in the area, so I drove to her spot, she came out, as soon as she comes in she's like. It's late, we got to hurry. So I told her, don't worry about it. Please get out of my car.

I mean for the kind of quality that I've seen. Seriously. Her attitude needs some fixing. Maybe you had a better experience.I still have not met her. I got the flu. She txts me daily so I got the vibe you refer to. But for me skinny is a plus. So I will get to her. For a $ and my ability to usually keep them in my home for an hour or two most times, she will stay on my list. Also after looking at your top 10 list I can see why she wouldn't be your type. Nice to see a lot of posts on here lately. I dont expect my situation to change anytime soon. So keep the posts coming.

HollywoodGuy
03-17-17, 18:03
Free vs Paid. Seems like a trick question.

HollywoodGuy
03-17-17, 18:39

Ones. Not on my radar.

Twos. Not enough patience.

Threes. My mainstay.

Fours. Tried a few times, but not enough patience to succeed.

Fives. Must of had one or two, can't really remember, but I have had way more than a few co-eds.

Sixes. I don't do MILF's as a rule. But my ATF is a 28 year old mom

Sevens. I am sure I have had a few, enough kink can make up for some other short comings.

HollywoodGuy
03-17-17, 21:24
Using the LBT rating guide. I just saw my 3/5. 18 year old coed. $ as always. Good attitude, bare and not afraid to get a little dirty.

KSpacey
03-20-17, 04:07
Holy shit, she's laughable! It don't think even CV's are that GPS. Reminds me of the fig girls who want a bill or more for serv1 ces, hoping to strike gold.Setting the date up over "coffee" would likely constitute the first date and cost eight bills just to meet. Then I expect the next words may be, "I'm only providing companionship. If you're looking for anything physical, that's not what this is about. ". Of course, that's after the first eight bills are put out.

HollywoodGuy
03-20-17, 17:27
Why do girls always wanna take selfies in my bathroom. lol. Must be the pink towels.

Al Melrose
03-20-17, 17:33
Why do girls always wanna take selfies in my bathroom. lol. Must be the pink towels.Would you please send of those good looking, slim, black women out to Chicago. The ones on SA are all, as they say, curvy.

HollywoodGuy
03-20-17, 18:09
Would you please send of those good looking, slim, black women out to Chicago. The ones on SA are all, as they say, curvy.I met them on SA.

HollywoodGuy
03-21-17, 00:05
She texted me once, I told her 100 for a quickie, she agreed but she lives out in the SFV and honestly when I look at her, she just reminds me of most of the BP or CL girls. She is very skinny, she's kinda weird, she can be friendly at times but at times she acts like time is money, anyway we agreed to meet at her apartment complex and fuck in the back of the car, I was in the area, so I drove to her spot, she came out, as soon as she comes in she's like. It's late, we got to hurry. So I told her, don't worry about it. Please get out of my car.

I mean for the kind of quality that I've seen. Seriously. Her attitude needs some fixing. Maybe you had a better experience.Actually I met her today for the first time. She came to my home after work and stayed for three hours. We just chilled and talked and got to know each other. We decided to do a paid date later in the week. She promised to wear a cute sexy outfit, and on that 99 lb frame of hers I am sure I won't be disappointed when we decide to make it official. She is pretty close to what I am looking for right now. She lives a five dollar uber away from me, has a flexible schedule, has needs that go beyond the sugar, and a dirty little mind to go with that little girl body. For a $ a date I am sure to get my moneys worth.

JohnnyTheWad
03-21-17, 00:20
Actually I met her today for the first time. She came to my home after work and stayed for three hours. We just chilled and talked and got to know each other. We decided to do a paid date later in the week. She promised to wear a cute sexy outfit, and on that 99 lb frame of hers I am sure I won't be disappointed when we decide to make it official. She is pretty close to what I am looking for right now. She lives a five dollar uber away from me, has a flexible schedule, has needs that go beyond the sugar, and a dirty little mind to go with that little girl body. For a $ a date I am sure to get my moneys worth.That is smokin LOL.

HollywoodGuy
03-21-17, 04:09
I miss my old roommate. She left on Feb 9th. But it seems like forever. It was kind of like being married.

We worked, we loved, we fought. I listened to her dreams. She took care of me when I was sick. But she is a free spirit.

The Tall Man
03-21-17, 13:48
I miss my old roommate. She left on Feb 9th. But it seems like forever. It was kind of like being married.

We worked, we loved, we fought. I listened to her dreams. She took care of me when I was sick. But she is a free spirit.HGuy, feel for you, she is beautiful, I too have loved and lost some true sweet hearts, they are far and few in between but damn when it's real you know it and wish it would never end. Your gal reminds me of my long lost (17 years ago now) Brazilian lover that I had in Rio for 6 months. I still think and yearn for her to this day. Yes it's the free-spirited ones that are so fun.

TTM.

HollywoodGuy
03-21-17, 19:05
HGuy, feel for you, she is beautiful, I too have loved and lost some true sweet hearts, they are far and few in between but damn when it's real you know it and wish it would never end. Your gal reminds me of my long lost (17 years ago now) Brazilian lover that I had in Rio for 6 months. I still think and yearn for her to this day. Yes it's the free-spirited ones that are so fun.

TTM.Except for one GILF, she is the oldest girl I have dated off of SA (35). And she was from outside our insecure borders as well (but she was legal). A real Haitian beauty. I love foreign girls. You get such a different perspective.

Livinitup
03-22-17, 00:29
Except for one GILF, she is the oldest girl I have dated off of SA (35). And she was from outside our insecure borders as well (but she was legal). A real Haitian beauty. I love foreign girls. You get such a different perspective.Got to love the french accents the Haitian girls have. And the stories they can tell about growing up in Haiti, yeah different perspective alright. If they are able to share it will break your heart.

I had a Vietnamese love of my life that also spoke English with a french accent. Similar heart breaking life perspectives. But when she spoke my name with that french accent the hair on the back of my head would stand up and I'd nearly cum in my pants.

RegulatorD
03-22-17, 03:09
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9b415b90-65ee-2e45-a420-528917eedb94

Anybody seen this lovely? Thanks.

HollywoodGuy
03-23-17, 04:28
I had a 5 hour date with my new little girl today. I took her to the nail salon, took her out to eat and gave her 20 in cash so it would all total up to the full $. We hit the FC for the first time. It wasnt all that, but I can see the potential. That super tight 18 year old pussy is going to need some breaking in. But she was down for some DD/lg role play (can't live without it).

We caused a stir at the nail salon when some busybody white girl thought there was something devious going on (and slipped my girl her phone number just in case). And I thought one of the nail techs was going to puke when she saw my baby girl jump into my lap to show her appreciation. All I know is she looked so cute with her new sparkly pink nails. Next stop... CVS to load up on some makeup.

Too bad this pic was taken before we went to the salon.

Venator
03-23-17, 09:14
Sounds like you had a fun date HG, looks like you'll have fun "breaking her in"!

We caused a stir at the nail salon when some busybody white girl thought there was something devious going on (and slipped my girl her phone number just in case). And I thought one of the nail techs was going to puke when she saw my baby girl jump into my lap to show her appreciation.I don't understand why people can't mind their own business, it's not as if she looked like she was there against her will. LOL!

HollywoodGuy
03-23-17, 20:07
An X from a long time ago unexpectedly hmu at lunch today. She came over, hit it, and left. Sans Panties/Sugar.

She said the last time she had sex was 11 months ago (with me). It's possible.

Nice body for a GILF.

FarFarAway
03-23-17, 20:24
I just met a POT I've been pursuing on SA about 3 months. A very tall model, 25 YO, stunning, stunning, has submission all over her profile, responded to my special follow-up message for submissives. Username is sterlingxo. The M&G was great, with one reservation. I walked her to a secluded spot and told her to kiss me. This has worked well w / several other POTs, testing that the young ones are really serious about doing the 2.5x older guy I am, and also tapping in to the 'tell me what to do' aspect of submissives. She did so tentatively, without much gusto, and definitely not DFK (I've had *several* POTs do that). She says her 'usual' sugar is 1100. I related the story of the Russian model I M&Ged who turned down my 800, only half-serious, offer, saying 1000 was her minimum. This girl's way nicer than the Russian and our chemistry was good. However, I'm trying to decide what her real price point is, and if I should go there. Yes, this is like 3x what I'd ever do for a SB, but I've got it bad for her, and I might do it once just for the experience. Anyone want to project what that'll be?

HollywoodGuy
03-23-17, 21:34
I just met a POT I've been pursuing on SA about 3 months. A very tall model, 25 YO, stunning, stunning, has submission all over her profile, responded to my special follow-up message for submissives. Username is sterlingxo. The M&G was great, with one reservation. I walked her to a secluded spot and told her to kiss me. This has worked well w / several other POTs, testing that the young ones are really serious about doing the 2.5x older guy I am, and also tapping in to the 'tell me what to do' aspect of submissives. She did so tentatively, without much gusto, and definitely not DFK (I've had *several* POTs do that). She says her 'usual' sugar is 1100. I related the story of the Russian model I M&Ged who turned down my 800, only half-serious, offer, saying 1000 was her minimum. This girl's way nicer than the Russian and our chemistry was good. However, I'm trying to decide what her real price point is, and if I should go there. Yes, this is like 3x what I'd ever do for a SB, but I've got it bad for her, and I might do it once just for the experience. Anyone want to project what that'll be?I guess you just have to ask yourself, is she going to be 3 x better than what you have been getting? In sales we say "look for a friendly handshake". She doesn't sound that friendly to me. But to each his own. Also, and I could be very wrong, but it also sounds like you are the submissive one in this scenario. I like to go that way from time to time. Sometimes I pay 1.5x more than my average for the pleasure, but never more.

HollywoodGuy
03-24-17, 14:09
After seeing the GILF yesterday afternoon I saw my ATF at night. I gave up trying to cum after about an hour. We tried everything but to no avail. A real shame as she was looking so sexy. So this week I was with four girls and went down on three of them. My x the stripper is definitely the best. Tastes the best, has the hottest body, and I am in love with her. My ATF is right up there as well. Sweet black girl pussy, and a tight skinny perfectly proportioned body. The new little girl was OK, but she kept squeezing my head with her legs. I got to break her of that habit later tonite. Have a few interesting POTS online. I'll update you if there is a reason too. But two of them seem pretty eager.

And referring back to the post below. I have been an antique and art collector for years. And sometimes at auction you just get into a frenzy. I call it auction fever. You just have to have that thing whatever it is. And sometimes you get years of enjoyment from it and sometimes you are like WTF, why did I do that.

Zman429
03-24-17, 14:28
I just met a POT I've been pursuing on SA about 3 months. A very tall model, 25 YO, stunning, stunning, has submission all over her profile, responded to my special follow-up message for submissives. Username is sterlingxo. The M&G was great, with one reservation. I walked her to a secluded spot and told her to kiss me. This has worked well w / several other POTs, testing that the young ones are really serious about doing the 2.5x older guy I am, and also tapping in to the 'tell me what to do' aspect of submissives. She did so tentatively, without much gusto, and definitely not DFK (I've had *several* POTs do that). She says her 'usual' sugar is 1100. I related the story of the Russian model I M&Ged who turned down my 800, only half-serious, offer, saying 1000 was her minimum. This girl's way nicer than the Russian and our chemistry was good. However, I'm trying to decide what her real price point is, and if I should go there. Yes, this is like 3x what I'd ever do for a SB, but I've got it bad for her, and I might do it once just for the experience. Anyone want to project what that'll be?LOL 3 months for a $1,100 date girl is way too much work should be a phone call, you're working too hard. I don't do expensive girls anymore because usually the lower priced ones are better and cheaper which is why I stay there. That said if you got the dough go for it. Best of luck.

HollywoodGuy
03-24-17, 19:25
My new little girl is on the way over. I am so beat I may have to pass on the sex. Not sure yet. But I want to be ready for any POTS that may appear this weekend. Maybe I will just stick to the dinner and a movie.

FarFarAway
03-24-17, 22:06
This one is a 30's MILF inland. Very pretty, from a nice family, SO is a jerk, fucks her but not to her pleasure. Has had arrangements. Likes the freedom and perks sugar provides. The usual drinks, smooching in the car, etc. One problem. Hubby is a security guy, former military, evidently good enough he flies all around doing it. One of her POTs bailed because of it. SO 'tracks' her sometimes she says. IDK what this really means. Her opsec isn't that good - she has photos on the site I downloaded and they haven't been stripped of metadata, so I have GPS of her home address. Seems OK on her email. Has no burner, I told her about Google Voice. Anyway, evaluate the risk w/ this baby for me.

HollywoodGuy
03-24-17, 23:50
Don't go to a party half light. Go get your toes sanctified. Let the haters hate, no gorilla blues.

I just miss my donkey dicking you! With sexy toes.✌

LuciferIs that haiku?

HollywoodGuy
03-24-17, 23:51
Tonites date. My new little girl looking sexy for her Daddy.

Assaholic
03-25-17, 00:22
This one is a 30's MILF inland. Very pretty, from a nice family, SO is a jerk, fucks her but not to her pleasure. Has had arrangements. Likes the freedom and perks sugar provides. The usual drinks, smooching in the car, etc. One problem. Hubby is a security guy, former military, evidently good enough he flies all around doing it. One of her POTs bailed because of it. SO 'tracks' her sometimes she says. IDK what this really means. Her opsec isn't that good - she has photos on the site I downloaded and they haven't been stripped of metadata, so I have GPS of her home address. Seems OK on her email. Has no burner, I told her about Google Voice. Anyway, evaluate the risk w/ this baby for me.FarFar, with your backgound you should have no problem getting into Seals special ops team as a side gig. I can imagine the interview: "Do you have any miitary intelligence experience, NSA, CIA, MI-5?" FarFar: "No, I'm ex-SD with an SO". LOL. Movie material. Just be careful. We don't want you getting hurt. And make sure when she says "security", she wasn't talking about the kind in "True Lies".

HollywoodGuy
03-25-17, 14:24
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6028-Photography-getting-her-to-pose

Post 245.

I would pay $.5 to get my little church girl back. I still email her sometimes, but she never responds.

HollywoodGuy
03-26-17, 03:43
I sent her those pics and she thanked me. But that's all. : (

HollywoodGuy
03-26-17, 05:20
My X came over unexpectedly after working at the club. She said "hurry up and fuck me before I pass out".

So I did and then she did.

Funbr202
03-27-17, 13:13
My X came over unexpectedly after working at the club. She said "hurry up and fuck me before I pass out".

So I did and then she did.That is just fantanstic. Kudos.

Lebruno
03-27-17, 14:34
LOL. Thanks for the visual! I can only say that you have been blessed much more than the rest of us in certain areas!

So I did and then she did.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-17, 17:27
SA name, name, age, height, weight, location, race, phone, email, $, sent, notes.

The "$" column is how much I offered, and the "sent" column is for confirmation that they have agreed to whats expected to get that $ amount

HollywoodGuy
03-27-17, 17:32
LOL. Thanks for the visual! I can only say that you have been blessed much more than the rest of us in certain areas!I try to leverage my god given assets against my lack of assets in the bank. I have no other choice.

HollywoodGuy
03-27-17, 20:28
"I just joined yesterday and I got about ten offers which were $400 per date and surprisingly 2 of them were $800 weekly".

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c90f3613-2461-49a1-9296-d4dc2ddf3322

How is a normal guy supposed to compete with those offers?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37d4a467-7664-4407-9a9e-7fc08fc61565

Now for this girl I can understand. I am talking to her but I doubt it will turn into an M&G.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 03:50
It's raining POTS. Updates to follow.

FarFarAway
03-28-17, 08:39
It's raining POTS. Updates to follow.1) it's the end of the month and rent is due.

2) it's spring break for many soCal colleges on the quarter system, and young ladies' thoughts turn to getting fucked.

FarFarAway
03-28-17, 13:34
I'd like opinions on the meaning of breast implants in POTs. I am trying to prioritize all of the hits I have for my upcoming road sugaring, and one in particular seems to have them (also the opinion of my bowlbrother Tom). PM me if you'd like her actual profile. I inquire w / respect to true SBs, not UTRs. Does having them indicate anything about how they will be in the FC? Is it an indication of insecurity w / their sexuality, or are they more likely submissive? Any difference among ages (my POT is 25)? Different in different parts of the country? Around here, plastic surgery is widespread, particularly in the nicer cities.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 15:24
I'd like opinions on the meaning of breast implants in POTs. I am trying to prioritize all of the hits I have for my upcoming road sugaring, and one in particular seems to have them (also the opinion of my bowlbrother Tom). PM me if you'd like her actual profile. I inquire w / respect to true SBs, not UTRs. Does having them indicate anything about how they will be in the FC? Is it an indication of insecurity w / their sexuality, or are they more likely submissive? Any difference among ages (my POT is 25)? Different in different parts of the country? Around here, plastic surgery is widespread, particularly in the nicer cities.Personally I hate implants. But I like small titties.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 15:25
POTS are like meteors, they light up and then burn out in the netosphere before they touch the ground.

Stolper
03-28-17, 18:07
"I just joined yesterday and I got about ten offers which were $400 per date and surprisingly 2 of them were $800 weekly".

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c90f3613-2461-49a1-9296-d4dc2ddf3322

How is a normal guy supposed to compete with those offers?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/37d4a467-7664-4407-9a9e-7fc08fc61565

Now for this girl I can understand. I am talking to her but I doubt it will turn into an M&G.1. Most of those offers are fake are scammers. Some may be real though.

2. Normal guys aren't supposed to be sugar daddies LOL. The democratization of the sugar daddy scene is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Venator
03-28-17, 19:09
1) it's the end of the month and rent is due.

2) it's spring break for many soCal colleges on the quarter system, and young ladies' thoughts turn to getting fucked.So many new profiles I've seen started this week I was wondering why and completely forgot about spring break. Probably a lot of one-timers during the spring break season so I may try to enjoy some lovely college hotties.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 20:01
This one was just headed out the door when I reminded her (as I do every girl) to shave right before she left. She then informed me that she doesn't shave. I then informed her that I was too busy to see her. lol. She caught me off guard. Maybe I will see her next week. But I haven't seen a bush in 30 years. Bushes scare me.

FarFarAway
03-28-17, 20:29
FarFar, with your backgound you should have no problem getting into Seals special ops team as a side gig. I can imagine the interview: "Do you have any miitary intelligence experience, NSA, CIA, MI-5?" FarFar: "No, I'm ex-SD with an SO". LOL. Movie material. Just be careful. We don't want you getting hurt. And make sure when she says "security", she wasn't talking about the kind in "True Lies".Well, I took the lady in question to the FC today. Awesome. Basic foreplay took her to heaven three times. She owns horses. And she likes to ride w / her back to me. She has a little, cute ass to watch during. She goes absolutely wild, IDK how I kept it together. She's breathing crazy, sweating, moaning, comes IDK 5, 6, 7 times, finally has to rest. After a missionary interlude, she rides again, facing the other direction, w / the same multiple results. Could this get boring? Not on your life. Eventually time gets the better of us and I get to have my fun. All's well that ends well. Now we shall see if she can wipe the smile off her face so hubs can't tell how she spent her afternoon.

FarFarAway
03-28-17, 20:30
Personally I hate implants. But I like small titties.We've noticed. But you're one of the few people who's in a position to post his SBs.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 20:43
We've noticed. But you're one of the few people who's in a position to post his SBs.Big titties scare me. But I scare easily. I am from the more than a handful is wasted club. Perfect eraser head nips are my thing. My x and and my ATF both have them. But everyone has their thing.

HollywoodGuy
03-28-17, 22:29
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f1c84428-2b13-9caa-06de-f93d1adead63

A UTR stuck on $$ if anyone wants to get with her. She was last in san pedro.

FarFarAway
03-29-17, 11:16
Big titties scare me. But I scare easily. I am from the more than a handful is wasted club. Perfect eraser head nips are my thing. My x and and my ATF both have them. But everyone has their thing.I think that old chestnut (what a pun!) is 'more than a mouthful is wasted'. LOL! I don't disagree about nipples being paramount. And I haven't found my perfect woman among any of my recent girls. I've been spoiled by porn pics of girls w / the most amazing ones. I'm on the hunt for puffies.

HollywoodGuy
03-30-17, 00:29
My new little girl said we could should just stay in tonite. So three dates this month has set me back $$.3 so far, (not bad). She is the grateful type. And she just wants to make me happy. She follows instruction and has gotten better already in the short time we have been together. About 80% of that cash has gone to normal dating expenses so far (dinners, movie, etc.)

HollywoodGuy
03-30-17, 03:21
I am still kicking myself over this one. She says to me "can I come over right now"? And I am like, well, I guess I can see you tomorrow. By then it was too late. She already made up with her BF. This has happened to me more than once. When you snooze you lose.

SublimeSancho
03-30-17, 17:13
Anyone ever use SA when traveling to a different country? I'll be in Mexico in a couple weeks and was tempted to try to hit up some locals but am a little apprehensive.

HollywoodGuy
03-30-17, 19:24
A girl I had been txting with for a few weeks finally decided to make the 40 mile drive to my house (why didn't I demand this years ago?) Anyway she was a super spinner with a great personality. She was 5'5" and 92 lbs. , not most guys cup of tea I know. And with literally perfect feet. On a pro foot model scale she was a minimum 9 and maybe even a straight up 10. Like freaky beautiful. Before she left she said all we were going to do was talk and makeout on the sofa. I agreed only because of her spinner body.

Well that lasted about 10 minutes before it got hot and heavy. It was an instant love connection. Back in the FC we did it all except for intercourse. No problem. Date two is a lock for that. This girl was awesome and she liked it really rough. Rougher than most girls could handle. I didn't go all out because it was already on the aggressive side and I didn't want to bruise her. But she was all smiles, and so was I. So an hour of talking with her in my lap and an hour in the FC... basically a perfect first date.

I had to run down to her car when she left as she forgot all about the allowance (the usual $). Always a good sign.

HollywoodGuy
03-31-17, 03:52
My new little girl came by tonite to hang out. She offered but I declined. I need to save myself for tomorrow.

She has a natural 32D on that 100 lb body.

Venator
03-31-17, 16:29
My new little girl came by tonite to hang out. She offered but I declined. I need to save myself for tomorrow.

She has a natural 32D on that 100 lb body.WOW! How do you have the willpower to resist?

Asian_Pimp
03-31-17, 17:06
WOW. I must praise you for having will power. How much does want? Maybe I can help. LOL.

She has a natural 32D on that 100 lb body.

HollywoodGuy
03-31-17, 22:59
New Pinay girl. Just turned 18. Supposed to meet her tomorrow. We been txting and skyping all week. Another 5'5" 100 lb girl. Thats like 3 in a row.

JohnnyTheWad
04-01-17, 00:42
New Pinay girl. Just turned 18. Supposed to meet her tomorrow. We been txting and skyping all week. Another 5'5" 100 lb girl. Thats like 3 in a row.Good deal HJ. I love Pinays. Never had a bad one yet.

RegulatorD
04-01-17, 08:07
My trip lined up perfectly with UCLA's spring break and I think I had THE best time EVER in SA and that's saying something. The key was finding a SA newbie, and she delivered! UCLA student, 21 yr, pretty, Loved oral sex, intelligent, playful, kissing all the time, lots of affection. Spent the night, movie, got drunk at my hotel, a visit to campus, even went with me to the airport before her Uber home on my last night. Damn, I miss her. I got to get back on top my SA game, but right now I'm kind of jacked up.

FYI, thanks to the seniors that provided me some info, lots of options in Southern Cal!

HollywoodGuy
04-01-17, 13:02
My new girl and I are slowly getting closer. She really wants somneone to hang out with, and so do I. But at a $ a date, I can't really afford to hang out with anyone too much. So we made a new arrangement that cuts her per date down to .5 for now. We basically txt daily. If I am alone she can come by. Last night she stayed over.

So I am basically dating my ATF, my x, and the new girl all at civi rates. There really is no cash being handed over except a 20 here and there or a cel phone bill. Most of the money just goes to uber, food, movie, cvs, etc.

Last month I did 11 trips to the FC for 11 hundred. That included about 6 overnites. If I paid a grand for one nite, it would have to be for Ariana Grande, and even then it would be a tough call but I think I would go for it. lol

Member #5570
04-01-17, 14:22
I am still kicking myself over this one. She says to me "can I come over right now"? And I am like, well, I guess I can see you tomorrow. By then it was too late. She already made up with her BF. This has happened to me more than once. When you snooze you lose.This happens all the time. When you're in the bowl, you have to be ready to go at a moment's notice. I still dreamed about a petite young white spinner a few years back. She was a 20 yr old, Petite, maybe 5'1, very fit with all right curves, and pretty face to go with that hot spinning body. She was The type of girls you see at the gym on the treadmill that would give you an instant boner. She just broke up with her bf, lonely, depressed, downed and lost. So she responded to one of my CL ad and we texted for several hours before she got into this sexy tight fitting black dress, took some pics for me and told me to just come over pick her up and fuck her crazy. Well shit, I was home with the wife and kids so no chance of that happening. After that night, she never responded to my texts or emails so she just disappeared. This was not the kind of girl that you would see browsing CL or sign up for SA. It was just that moment in her life, where she just needed to do something diferrent or just wanted to revenge fuck or whatever. Anyway, I don't think the image of this girl would ever get out of my head.

BTW, HG. I just love reading your adventures and the girls you date are just freaking amazing. Thanks for sharing.

HollywoodGuy
04-01-17, 18:31
The pinay girl flaked. But my x will be here tonite.

Lebruno
04-01-17, 18:31
Yes. I have used it in the UK and in Asia. Not in Mexico particularly. But, it works the same way everywhere. As long as you are not dealing with any underage or breaking any particular local laws you should be fine. Not sure what exactly are your concerns.

Anyone ever use SA when traveling to a different country? I'll be in Mexico in a couple weeks and was tempted to try to hit up some locals but am a little apprehensive.

RegulatorD
04-01-17, 19:04
Yes. I have used it in the UK and in Asia. Not in Mexico particularly. But, it works the same way everywhere. As long as you are not dealing with any underage or breaking any particular local laws you should be fine. Not sure what exactly are your concerns.I have used SA in Dominican Republic, but actually your best bet for overseas is Tinder. I travel extensively and have used Tinder often, works well.

Member #5794
04-01-17, 19:21
The pinay girl flaked. But my x will be here tonite.Wait, is that church girl?

Livinitup
04-02-17, 00:11
Big titties scare me. But I scare easily. I am from the more than a handful is wasted club. Perfect eraser head nips are my thing. My x and and my ATF both have them. But everyone has their thing.I'm with HG on this one. I love small breasted AA girls.

Met one today that I have share photos, got to love those small tits with receptive nipples.

HollywoodGuy
04-02-17, 00:50
The sugar world can be a frustrating place. Today I made dates with the as yet unmet pinay girl, my ATF and my x, and all three of them canceled on me. But as luck would have it a random and somewhat awkward latina stumbled into my path, so I ubered her over and spent 90 minutes exploring her larger than life proportions. She said that after 28 years she had never not once gotten oral sex from a guy (or a girl). So we got that off her bucket list. And claimed I was only the 5th guy she had ever had sex with and the first white guy. She was a very white skinned central american girl. I am sure I won't be seeing her again, but she did drain me. And as requested she showed up sans bra and panties. On to the next one.

Also as a side note. We messaged on the site, then txted, and I never did get her name. From first SA message to the time she arrived was a few hours. She had her GF's pick her up after to go clubbing. Just a horny grad student living la vida loca.

HollywoodGuy
04-02-17, 01:39
Wait, is that church girl?Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. lol

HollywoodGuy
04-02-17, 01:47
HER about 6 hours ago.
I'll take care of you, but why only $100.

ME about 6 hours ago.
Because that's what I pay. I pay every girl the same.

HER about 5 hours ago.
Okay wb $189.75?

ME about 5 hours ago.
What about $100. Its what I can afford. Sorry.

HER about 5 hours ago.
Okay never mind.

HER about 5 hours ago.
Would a $109 still be too much?

ME about 4 hours ago.
$109. Ok.

HER about 3 hours ago.
Thank you (: I swear I'll do anything for you.

HER about 3 hours ago.
Wait are you into bdsm??

ME about 3 hours ago.
I,m into a lot of things.

HER about 3 hours ago.
If you're into it then I'm into it. You're helping me and I owe that to you.

ME about 3 hours ago.
Cool.

HER about 3 hours ago.
Are you rough in bed??

ME about 3 hours ago.
Only if you want me to be. I can. And I like it. But its up to you.

HER about 3 hours ago.
I definitely like it rough and being taken advantage of.

ME about 3 hours ago.
Then we will get along fine baby.

HER about 3 hours ago.
We have to make a schedule to meet because I do have school. So mostly probably see you after school?

ME about 3 hours ago.
After school is good.

HER about 3 hours ago.
After you give me the $109. I really don't want to take anymore money from you after doing something. We can try to have a relationship or something.

ME about 3 hours ago.
Ok baby. I am down for that.

ME about 3 hours ago.
Got to go now. Back later tonite.

HER about 3 hours ago.
Okay then well I'm low key happy to start this journey. When I do get caught up with money I'm definitely paying you back.

As an aside.. she gave me her address. It zillows at 1mm. And this was not our first convo.

Tipisil
04-02-17, 14:04
An 18 year old that I managed to stay in touch with has constantly hit me up. I stuck to my guns and told her that its 100 per date.

We have mostly been chatting about small things, like school, or her need to transfer to a CSU, etc.

Recently she has been very demanding about needing 600-900 dollars without ever meeting up.

Our schedules do not sync so we have mostly been on snapchat. I let her go because every conversation was lately becoming: "now that we are done chatting, can I have 650.00?

HollywoodGuy
04-02-17, 22:11
You gotta love it when after you fuck some new girl, you see that she hasn't gone back on the site for a few days or weeks. The one from last night blocked me this morning. LOL. But I was never going to see her a again anyway.

HollywoodGuy
04-03-17, 13:55
The new girl is starting to slowly evolve into a GF type relationship. The uber pool from her place is only 3 to 5 dollars. There is no sugar in the traditional sense. I just take care of normal dating expenses and give her a 10 or a 20 if she asks. Which is random. Also I make sure she gets to work via uber sometimes. She is 18, she is cute, she is tiny and she aims to please. I may have to just settle in with her. I don't really have the time or money to play the field. I wish I did as my game is tight. But work is calling.

HollywoodGuy
04-03-17, 22:58
Not sure why I bothered to message this one. She just doesn't look like the $ types I am used to seeing.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ee2aaabb-dec8-43b1-a85c-b42fad401b7e

FarFarAway
04-04-17, 00:28
Not sure why I bothered to message this one. She just doesn't look like the $ types I am used to seeing.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ee2aaabb-dec8-43b1-a85c-b42fad401b7eYeah, but she is very slim, which *is* your type, and I'd be all over her (like every other guy on SA) if I were in your county instead of mine.

HuksAlot
04-04-17, 00:56
She likes large objects shoved into her mouth, so that's a good starting point.

HollywoodGuy
04-04-17, 01:40
Yeah, but she is very slim, which *is* your type, and I'd be all over her (like every other guy on SA) if I were in your county instead of mine.She actually did messge me back. But I am sure we are only a message away from her ditching me. But on to more "real" things. My new little girl came over again today. She really is a great backup plan. She knows exactly what I do and is more than happy to "fill in". This is how she arrived today. I need to get her some better fitting clothes. But its the thought that counts.

Lebruno
04-04-17, 03:22
LOL. I see that her Lifestyle expectation is Substantial. Which is per SA definition 10000 per month. LOL. So, when you search don't you filter out those that have expensive lifestyle expectations?

HollywoodGuy
04-06-17, 03:05
LOL. I see that her Lifestyle expectation is Substantial. Which is per SA definition 10000 per month. LOL. So, when you search don't you filter out those that have expensive lifestyle expectations?If a girl is 18 or 19, depending on a few things, you can just disregard that parameter.

Lebruno
04-06-17, 11:11
HWG, thanks for that! I guess I might have left a lott of pussy on the table as I've been filtering out anything beyond practical. LOL.

If a girl is 18 or 19, depending on a few things, you can just disregard that parameter.

ScConnoisseur3
04-06-17, 13:00
Hello, been lurking in this thread for awhile now and have an opportunity to meet up with a potential SB. She had an ad on BP but from her demeanor and general approach to the meeting she looked inexperienced in the BP world. Later on she told me it was only her second day posting an ad. Any way, it was the best experience I've had on BP and I spoke to her about the SD / SB deal and she agreed. So for 100 a meet up we have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. What do you guys think is this a bad approach? Should I bring her over to my place? Said she was independent but I don't want any problems with pimps or such. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

HuksAlot
04-06-17, 13:15
If a girl is 18 or 19, depending on a few things, you can just disregard that parameter.I don't pay attention to the 'Lifestyle Expectation' for anyone, regardless of their age. A couple of exceptions in my sugar search rule book are:

- Women with glamorous professionally taken photos. Screams gold diggers and GPS.

- Very attractive women who have been on the site for more than 6 months. They haven't lowered their $$ expectation because they have been getting close to what they want.

Venator
04-07-17, 09:43
If a girl is 18 or 19, depending on a few things, you can just disregard that parameter.Thanks for the tip HG. I've set my filter to negotiable so now that opens it up.

HollywoodGuy
04-07-17, 13:23
Thanks for the tip HG. I've set my filter to negotiable so now that opens it up.You have to use a little common sense. If a girl truly looks out of your league, then maybe she is. But many of these girls are just dreaming, but come down to reality rather quickly when faced with a legitimate offer.

Venator
04-07-17, 16:36
You have to use a little common sense. If a girl truly looks out of your league, then maybe she is. But many of these girls are just dreaming, but come down to reality rather quickly when faced with a legitimate offer.I keep my filter set at negotiable but I've had some fun with a couple of "practical" girls over the holidays. It seemed that the college lovelies need some extra Christmas/New Years Eve money so I was willing to help out. Seems the ladies quickly come back out of the stratosphere when they realize guy's aren't going give them what they want. I just take Kevin Hart's advice and stay in my lane. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
04-09-17, 14:30
An X from a long time ago txted me today. She is married now, but said she might come visit me. She used to have such nice slender long legs. I went to the mall yesterday to get a few sexy things for my new little girl. First time I have done that in ages. Pics to follow.

FarFarAway
04-11-17, 09:32
FC yesterday w / a married baby, InlandMILF. I'm watching out the window of the hotel, she pulls up in a German sports car. She's got horses & wears nice jewelry. Not poor. I think she's in the bowl b / c she's defiant / subversive to her jerk of a controlling husband, who works in 'security' (good enough to fly around the world doing it, leaving her alone to play) and is ex-military. This did give me pause, and I have maintained my usual high level of OpSec; not worrying about her, she's bright but not savvy in many ways of the bowl, but in fear hubby could suspect and try to track her / us down.

ScConnoisseur3
04-12-17, 18:56
So I set up an account this past Sunday and started shooting off messages to the newer Latina girls on there. Tried to chose wisely and stayed away from the ones who were clearly out of my league. I have had a good number contact me back and went ahead and set up a couple of meet and greets for Thursday and Friday. One already flaked on our meeting for Friday.

I did communicate that the first meeting was sans sugar. Used the tips and suggestions I found on the Richmond thread. Many of these girls I've set up m&g's with gave me their real number and I was quickly able to find out more about them.

But I was shocked with how many wanted to be "pampered", treated like "queens", and the general level of GPS I came across. At this point in my life I should know better but nonetheless it's sobering seeing how many of these SB have unrealistic expectations. But so far I'm learning a lot. And trying to stay ambivalent to the whole thing and not get caught up.

WHM69
04-12-17, 19:20
Maybe it's because I'm ugly, or maybe I'm just too impatient. SA has not been good to me. Lots of girls flake at the last minute or develop GPS at the last minute (or right away). I'm also pretty sure there are tons of fake accounts that send messages just to entice you to join.

This is too much like dating. Except more expensive. I need to stick to straight-up professionals.

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.

WHM69
04-12-17, 19:33
Do you want to spend $1,000 to have dinner and "hang out" at the mall? This is your girl.

Dog Rice
04-12-17, 19:33
Bro,

Hear you. I had similar experience in San Diego area, and that's why I am no longer dealing w / SBs. Too much time and effort, and not particular less expensive than high-quality escorts.

Maybe it's because I'm ugly, or maybe I'm just too impatient. SA has not been good to me. Lots of girls flake at the last minute or develop GPS at the last minute (or right away). I'm also pretty sure there are tons of fake accounts that send messages just to entice you to join.

This is too much like dating. Except more expensive. I need to stick to straight-up professionals.

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.

WHM69
04-12-17, 19:37
How about a woman who looks like she's in her 50's but insists she's in her 30's? $300 just to have dinner but no touching.

And a gigantic attitude problem, you'll get to hear over and over that she's done this before and knows what she's worth.

WHM69
04-12-17, 20:00
Bro,

Hear you. I had similar experience in San Diego area, and that's why I am no longer dealing w / SBs. Too much time and effort, and not particular less expensive than high-quality escorts.I've had decent experiences with SA a few years ago, but it's just not happening for me now. Even fat girls want $300.

FarFarAway
04-12-17, 20:11

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.We're fishing in the same pond, and I've seen a couple of those profiles, and also knew those were no-gos. I am contacting a different type, or getting responses from a different type, and am doing OK.

John HandCock
04-12-17, 20:38

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.Yeah its not for everyone and if that's what works for you and its probably the best route to take.

HollywoodGuy
04-12-17, 21:29

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.It definitely takes a long time to find your groove on SA. Lots of trial and error. I would say it took me years to get to where I can slam dunk for a $. And I don't even go for $$. That would be just too easy (and expensive). Looks, personality, etc, do play a part.

In the beginning (sounds ominous), I way overpaid. But I was determined to learn this game (and develop some of my own). I had been in one LTR or another from HS to the age of 52. So you could say I had no game when I started in the bowl.

Member #5794
04-12-17, 21:40

Had some girls on the hook and struck out with all of them because I don't want to pay $500 to $1000 when I'm used to banging Jenna Besos for $160 or PrincessK for $180. They don't care if I'm ugly.Any gal on SA who is fooking for $100 is a pro. You might as well cut through the drama and go to backpage.

Zman429
04-12-17, 23:19
It definitely takes a long time to find your groove on SA. Lots of trial and error. I would say it took me years to get to where I can slam dunk for a $. And I don't even go for $$. That would be just too easy (and expensive). Looks, personality, etc, do play a part.I noticed he's going after white / asian girls is $100 in there price range? That might be the problem. Also, do same day meetings help with the flaking?

Stolper
04-13-17, 00:56
I noticed he's going after white / asian girls is $100 in there price range? That might be the problem. Also, do same day meetings help with the flaking?People have to realize that the $100 slam dunks are almost always black (and sometimes latina) girls. Going for cute white / asian girls at the $100 price range is just asking for a waste of time.

HollywoodGuy
04-13-17, 12:41
People have to realize that the $100 slam dunks are almost always black (and sometimes latina) girls. Going for cute white / asian girls at the $100 price range is just asking for a waste of time.I can agree with that.

HollywoodGuy
04-13-17, 12:43
Any gal on SA who is fooking for $100 is a pro. You might as well cut through the drama and go to backpage.I disagree with this. But the girls at $ will be black (could be hotties) or latina (not as hot) or less than perfect white girls (could stand to loose a few lbs).

BigBadNut
04-13-17, 20:02
Holy shit that looks like Kelly Anne Conways sister! Can't sh eget a job sucking dick at the White House? .

How about a woman who looks like she's in her 50's but insists she's in her 30's? $300 just to have dinner but no touching.

And a gigantic attitude problem, you'll get to hear over and over that she's done this before and knows what she's worth.

Rouleur
04-13-17, 20:40

And a gigantic attitude problem, you'll get to hear over and over that she's done this before and knows what she's worth.If she "knows what she's worth" I hope you have change for a dollar.

HollywoodGuy
04-13-17, 21:08
Holy shit that looks like Kelly Anne Conways sister! Can't sh eget a job sucking dick at the White House? .Thats a trans girl.

HollywoodGuy
04-14-17, 02:07
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9d302d28-f899-47be-8d35-e0869b2641fd

What I'm Looking for.

I just want to be treated like a princess and getting choked on occasions.

==================

Thats my kind of princess. lol

WHM69
04-14-17, 15:59
1. I just got blocked by a trashy-looking (but sexy) black girl after I offered her $300. She sent the message "I'm not that cheap" right before blocking me.

2. $300 seems to be the going rate for most girls who are down with casual fucking on a per-meeting basis. At least the ones I'm interested in. Relatively attractive, thin / athletic.

3. $500 will open the door to some of the really high quality girls that are serious lookers and head-turners. I have one girl I'm meeting soon who is a published model and youtube / instagram star. She doesn't advertise herself as such, but she got a little sloppy with some of the info she gave me and I figured it out. I won't let her know that I know.

4. Attractive light-skinned college girls won't even talk to me unless I bring $1,000 per night to the table. I did get one to compromise, but she's flaky and has an attitude problem.

5. Some girls will proposition me with their rate after 1 or 2 messages. Others are too shy to ask until the very last moment, after days of conversation and logistical planning. I can't decide which I like best.

There are exceptions to all of this, of course. But this has been my experience after the last week of intense S. A. Hunting.

FarFarAway
04-14-17, 16:26
1. I just got blocked by a trashy-looking (but sexy) black girl after I offered her $300. She sent the message "I'm not that cheap" right before blocking me.

2. $300 seems to be the going rate for most girls who are down with casual fucking on a per-meeting basis. At least the ones I'm interested in. Relatively attractive, thin / athletic.

3. $500 will open the door to some of the really high quality girls that are serious lookers and head-turners. I have one girl I'm meeting soon who is a published model and youtube / instagram star. She doesn't advertise herself as such, but she got a little sloppy with some of the info she gave me and I figured it out. I won't let her know that I know.

4. Attractive light-skinned college girls won't even talk to me unless I bring $1,000 per night to the table. I did get one to compromise, but she's flaky and has an attitude problem.

5. Some girls will proposition me with their rate after 1 or 2 messages. Others are too shy to ask until the very last moment, after days of conversation and logistical planning. I can't decide which I like best.

There are exceptions to all of this, of course. But this has been my experience after the last week of intense S. A. Hunting.You reap what you sow. You're treating them like BP hookers. You spend no time cultivating them as sugar relationships - these take time - even HWG does this. You are risking getting banned from the site, since you are clearly offering sex for $ - this will eventually bring down sugar dating sites and SA in particular. If a girl makes a specific $ proposal / demand, I'd report her. There is an excellent discussion of this topic on the Richmond sugar thread over the past few days. I recommend it.

FF away

HollywoodGuy
04-14-17, 18:11
You reap what you sow. You're treating them like BP hookers. You spend no time cultivating them as sugar relationships - these take time - even HWG does this. You are risking getting banned from the site, since you are clearly offering sex for $ - this will eventually bring down sugar dating sites and SA in particular. If a girl makes a specific $ proposal / demand, I'd report her. There is an excellent discussion of this topic on the Richmond sugar thread over the past few days. I recommend it.

FF awayI make my dollar amount offer on SA for what I refer to as a date. When they ask me what a date is, I tell them to email me, and then I will spell it out for them. I never discuss sex and money together on SA directly unless they bring it up and even then I only talk about the money but never any specific sex act.

In the past I didn't do much cultivating, but since my funds went down I have had no choice but to do so. The results have been OK, meaning the frequency and variety of girls have been less, but it's all I can afford, so it has fulfilled my needs (i.e. used up my budget). My super spinner who I saw yesterday for date # 2 had been conversing with me for weeks. I am sure in the past I would have just blown her off due to her not committing in a timely fashion. But she has been well worth the wait, and most likely I can now ditch my ATF thanks to her.

My ATF is a super spinner, but a much taller version, which has been fine but doesn't compare to a 5'5" height girl of actually better proportions and some equally and in some aspects sexier features. Plus she likes it really rough. I finally pushed her to her pain limit and even then I only stopped when she politely asked me too. Which was so sweet on her part. So, the bottom line. Being forced to converse for much greater lengths of time has yielded some good results and also helped fill up my time (which I have so much more of these days). Also my new little girl came about in a similar way. After multiple times flaking and missed communications we finally met up and it all worked out fine.

Also I have only reported one "girl" on SA. It was just some guy who non stopped harassed me for money for 3 days before I finally got their profile removed. Otherwise I would advise not going there. There are hundreds of pros on SA and it can only get worse as the gov keeps shutting down the real pro sites. I like to think of SA as a way to relax, and so getting all hot and bothered about anything that goes on in there would spoil the experience for me.