PDA

View Full Version : Petite Member Based Swing Clubs?

Member #5605
09-09-12, 18:37
Is anyone aware of ANY So. CA swing clubs that cater to PETITE (or at least "in shape") women? The ones I have been to seem to attract more then a few OBESE women,

Which is a real sex drive killer! There have GOT to be some clubs that let a reasonably shaped single male, mix and mingle with women that are NOT pushing maximum density, and giving NEW DEFINITION to the term "obese"!

King P
03-19-14, 12:15
Anyone know any good swing clubs in Broward County or Dade County Florida?

MassGuyInNh
10-15-20, 17:52
Is anyone aware of ANY So. CA swing clubs that cater to PETITE (or at least "in shape") women? The ones I have been to seem to attract more then a few OBESE women,

Which is a real sex drive killer! There have GOT to be some clubs that let a reasonably shaped single male, mix and mingle with women that are NOT pushing maximum density, and giving NEW DEFINITION to the term "obese"!You sound like a real prize! A beautiful rubinesque woman will Please you All night and Make you breakfast in the morning! Happy being alone you Ape!

DomBlkMilitar
06-07-21, 23:16

Which is a real sex drive killer! There have GOT to be some clubs that let a reasonably shaped single male, mix and mingle with women that are NOT pushing maximum density, and giving NEW DEFINITION to the term "obese"!Old post but for anyone looking into swing clubs should be prepared to socialize and shit. When the couples and single ladies like feel you they introduce you to their friends and events and you can enjoy your time from there. This lifestyle is definitely good for anyone with an open mind and your personality goes far.