PDA

View Full Version : DATY discussion

Mmslim84
09-06-12, 12:00
Let's use this thread for the DATY discussion moving forward.

Thanks to Molly and Bigbird69 for offering to lend there help in setting it up.

Need to agree on time but that would be based on number of contestants and number of participating providers.

MM

Mmslim84
09-06-12, 12:04
Originally Posted by BigBird69 *[View Original Post]

My response did not read the way I meant it, I was trying for brevity and ended up sounding whiny. I have no problem letting your organize it. I am 100% OK with it.

However, one week is not enough in my opinion as I WANT to participate but could not see 5 ladies in one week simply for scheduling reasons. If everybody else can and that is what is decided, then I will just wait until the next one.

Sorry for not taking the time to read my own post.

-BigBird69.

Now that I think about it, you are right-that's not enough time for the gentlemen. But another thought that I have is that it can be an on-going thing instead of an actual contest, and the leader can change-just average all the scores or what not, and post the 'list' each week, with the guys' names and their score. Which might be more fun for both parties-that way it can be more competitive-if you are in 3rd or 4th place, it will give you incentive to try another provider, etc. The providers can set a straight fee for just DATY, or they can discount their normal rates if doing a complete session.

I have no problem compiling and keeping the scores-the scores can be emailed / pm-ed to me, and I will keep them compiled in an excel file.

Since there is so much talk about this, why don't we start a new thread just for this subject?

Molly

Readytogo1320
09-06-12, 12:43
I am very much looking forward to participating. I love to do this and typically don't go for FS. What kind of fees are you thinking of for this? I am all in.

Jry Wild1
09-06-12, 13:53
I'm not for sure that I will be able to participate much, because I travel quite a bit, but I am definitely willing to take the responsibility of saving / compiling the results, which can just be emailed to me.

Molly

I don't think that not being able to participate frequently or regularly due to travel should eliminate you from being a Provider Participant. This is even more true with your idea of the "Lick-a-lympics" being an ongoing thing. I'm sure that over time both girls and guys will come and go from the ranks of the Participants.

I do like the idea of the ongoing challenge and potential to improve your ranking by continuing to improve your performance. I think that will appeal to the competitive nature that USASG members seem to have (LOL). As you say, I think to improve your ranking you would have to rotate Participating Providers. I don't think it would be fair to always go back to the same Provider as a means of improving your score. Although, I think that returning to a previous Participating Provider should be allowed after an established amount of time.

Also, should there should be a limit on the number of "attempts" any Participating Client should be allowed in a given week? I'm not sure if multiple attempts would skew the rankings or not. Just thinking that a guy who can see a different girl each day might have an unfair advantage over someone who can only participate once a week or something. What do others think?

Since Ally won't be back until the 20th and is one of our few known Participating Providers at this point, I think we have a little time to work out the details before things begin.

Keep up the discussion!
JRW1

Now that I think about it, you are right-that's not enough time for the gentlemen. But another thought that I have is that it can be an on-going thing instead of an actual contest, and the leader can change-just average all the scores or what not, and post the 'list' each week, with the guys' names and their score. Which might be more fun for both parties-that way it can be more competitive-if you are in 3rd or 4th place, it will give you incentive to try another provider, etc. The providers can set a straight fee for just DATY, or they can discount their normal rates if doing a complete session.

I have no problem compiling and keeping the scores-the scores can be emailed / pm-ed to me, and I will keep them compiled in an excel file.

Since there is so much talk about this, why don't we start a new thread just for this subject?

Molly

MollyDaniels
09-06-12, 14:20
Okay. This is what I have come up with so far.

Compiling the money and having the ladies split it is not a good idea, simply for the fact that who will be in charge keeping the money, etc, and not 'dashing' with it. I think that the top leader (s) in DATY after a specific time period can be named the winner, and then the winner (s) would be rewarded with a free session from any one of the participating providers of their choice.

As for entry fee, most of the providers have different rates, so the girls either need to decide on a set price for this escapade, or another option is to charge 1/4 of a normal hour session for the DATY contest, and then have the option to continue into a full session if wanted. Or, it can be part of a full session, as long as the DATY comes first in the session.

As for rules, this is what I have come up with so far:

(1) Can only receive one entry per week from the same provider, and no more than 3 entries per week per male contestant (some hobbyists have more 'hobby' money than others)

(2) DATY set must start immediately during the session, and a 15-20 minute time limit should be set.

(3) In order to valid, the scoresheets must be received within 24 hours of the act-important little details can become forgotten over time.

(4) In order to be ranked in the contest, a minimum of 3 or 4 entries must be received and averaged (I'm way too familiar with statistics and graphs, and I can't wait to see some results!)

Other than that, I need to start compiling contestants' handles and compiling the different scoring categories.

I'm in, and Ally is in in terms of providers.

Send me a pm if you want to be a contestant, and I will start a list.

Also, post some more stuff about what everyone deems to be appropriate for the scoresheet.

Molly

Cincyeast52
09-06-12, 18:28
Let's use this thread for the DATY discussion moving forward.

Thanks to Molly and Bigbird69 for offering to lend there help in setting it up.

Need to agree on time but that would be based on number of contestants and number of participating providers.

MMSo glad this moved to its own thread. Much easier to ignore now. Annoying idea. Annoying posts. Just annoying.

MollyDaniels
09-06-12, 23:51
We need more girls on board.

Start the recruiting!

Molly

PhatDaty
09-07-12, 04:21
I was out of town and came in late on the DATY contest discussion. I added a couple of posts to the member discussion thread, before I saw that this was moved. I am not sure if the moderators can move it. Tried to edit and cut and paste, them here instead, but edit function down at the moment. I will try again Friday morning.

Jry Wild1
09-07-12, 10:24
(2) DATY set must start immediately during the session, and a 15-20 minute time limit should be set.

I may be getting too nitpicky, but I assume that "immediately" means as the first intimate activity. I would hope that a little talk, undressing (LOL), possibly kissing, could come before "jumping right in" to warm things up. A "cold start" probably won't be favorable for anyone's performance.

Also, post some more stuff about what everyone deems to be appropriate for the scoresheet.

Molly

Possible Categories:

Technique (might be broken up into specifics or + - points assigned for different techniques) - "one trick pony," "multiple variations," "slobbery," etc.

Endurance (how long can he go)

Consistency (Is he good at doing the same thing or is he always changing what he is doing)

Orgasm Achieved

[I considered the possibility of a penalty for not causing an orgasm. Not sure if that is fair or not, though.]

Multiple Orgasms Achieved (possibly considered bonus points)

Creativity (points for something unexpected)

Confidence (I expect that all of the participants will be confident, but you never know)

Another thought:
Should finger stimulation be allowed (either inside or outside) or should this be 100% oral?

JRW1

JohnGalt10
09-07-12, 11:29
I may be getting too nitpicky, but I assume that "immediately" means as the first intimate activity. I would hope that a little talk, undressing (LOL) , possibly kissing, could come before "jumping right in" to warm things up. A "cold start" probably won't be favorable for anyone's performance.

Possible Categories:

Technique (might be broken up into specifics or +. Points assigned for different techniques). "one trick pony," "multiple variations," "slobbery," etc.

Endurance (how long can he go)

Consistency (Is he good at doing the same thing or is he always changing what he is doing)

Orgasm Achieved.

[I considered the possibility of a penalty for not causing an orgasm. Not sure if that is fair or not, though. ]

Multiple Orgasms Achieved (possibly considered bonus points)

Creativity (points for something unexpected)

Confidence (I expect that all of the participants will be confident, but you never know)

Another thought:

Should finger stimulation be allowed (either inside or outside) or should this be 100% oral?

JRW1What if you crossed the taint zone- are you allowed to come back across? That's a hard limit for some.

PhatDaty
09-07-12, 15:31
I was out of town and came in late on the DATY contest discussion. I added a couple of posts to the member discussion thread, before I saw that this was moved. I am not sure if the moderators can move it. Tried to edit and cut and paste, them here instead, but edit function down at the moment. I will try again Friday morning.Here was the general idea (we used to do similar contests at afterparties on Indys and Eccie) I did my best guess on the rates-essentially a small portion goes to the contest, and the provider still keeps most of the fee, not sure how this would look since prices have been fluctuating lately:

DATY Contest Session Only=$50. 00 (lady keeps $40. 00 and $10. 00 for the jackpot)

DATY Contest / BBBJ Only= $75. 00 (lady keeps $65. 00 and $10. 00 for the jackpot)

DATY Contest / HHR=$120. 00 (lady keeps $110. 00 and $10. 00 for the jackpot)

DATY Contest / HR=$200. 00 (lady keeps $190. 00 and $10. 00 for the jackpot)

Molly and the ladies should come up with a fair grading system that might look like this, but not being a female, I have no idea how they would describe sensations / techniques-I just know what makes most of them wiggle and go with it until they quit wiggling and then try something else, but here would but a possible structure:

Suction / wetness: 1-5pts.

Style: 1-5 pts.

Technique: 1-5pts.

Tongue Dexterity: 1-5pts.

Extracurricular talent 1-5pts.

One pop in 15 mins or less 10pts. (lose one point for each minute after 15)

Multiple pops in 15 mins or less 25pts.

Squirting in 15 minutes or less 50pts.

You have one month. You must see at least THREE DIFFERENT ladies, but then may repeat or see others. Your top three scorecards are what counts-those are averaged to a total score.

Winner gets 75% of pot.

2nd get 15%

3rd get 10%

Now to the ladies wondering. In the past these type of contests always seemed to gain ladies new clients they might not have seen except for the interest generated by the contest, which may cause repeat business. It might also cause some old favorites to visit you that you haven't seen in a while. It seems like you would be giving up $10 on each session, but you should more then make up the discount in new business if they guys that have chimed in are serious and not just blowing smoke.

Right now it looks like there are plenty of guys, where are the women?

Do we need to offer a drawing for a spa day or something to all ladies willing to participate and abide by what Molly and company decide? We could throw another ten bucks in, and just draw a name-the more guys you evaluate, the more chances in the hat?

WarlockKy
09-07-12, 23:54

Compiling the money and having the ladies split it is not a good idea, simply for the fact that who will be in charge keeping the money, etc, and not 'dashing' with it. I think that the top leader (s) in DATY after a specific time period can be named the winner, and then the winner (s) would be rewarded with a free session from any one of the participating providers of their choice.

As for entry fee, most of the providers have different rates, so the girls either need to decide on a set price for this escapade, or another option is to charge 1/4 of a normal hour session for the DATY contest, and then have the option to continue into a full session if wanted. Or, it can be part of a full session, as long as the DATY comes first in the session.

(1) Can only receive one entry per week from the same provider, and no more than 3 entries per week per male contestant (some hobbyists have more 'hobby' money than others)

(3) In order to valid, the scoresheets must be received within 24 hours of the act-important little details can become forgotten over time.

(4) In order to be ranked in the contest, a minimum of 3 or 4 entries must be received and averaged (I'm way too familiar with statistics and graphs, and I can't wait to see some results!)

Other than that, I need to start compiling contestants' handles and compiling the different scoring categories.

MollyYou know like "had to fake orgasm just to get it over with". LOL.

This could be interesting, I remember a few years back when one of my friends got used as a test subject when a few ladies had a private bet going on who's oral was best.

Was a great surprise for him, he thought he was being "one of the nice guys" by stopping by to jump a car that wouldn't start.

LonelyInCincy
09-08-12, 00:28
I am a new hobbyist trying to see providers. Have only managed to see one twice so far. In the past 4 weeks. Will I a new hobbyist be allowed to participate? Is there any way I will be allowed to participate giving me an opportunity to establish my credibility. Please advise.

Thank you.

Molly

MKimball
09-08-12, 12:01
I really like the idea. Thanks PD for the detailed list of suggested rules / criteria.

My reaction is that a minimum of 50 x 3 is a little steep unless we stretch the contest out. I do like the option of working it in as part of a regular dream. Your list has specifics not usually set befote a dream for legal reasons. But as a guy, I like the general pricing pattern.

Maybe we run the contest from oct to the end of the year. That way, those of us with tighter schedules and budgets can still have a shot.

I hope I can participate!

MollyDaniels
09-08-12, 13:00
These are confirmed 'male' contestants that I have listed:

Elfram03.

Readytogo1320.

PhatDaty.

Dtm928.

Jry Wild1.

Snoot.

LonelyInCincy.

As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting guys!)

Send me a pm to get added to the list please.

Newbie Participation: I believe that this, like all newbies, should be at the discretion of the provider, but it would be a great way for newbies to get established and build references.

Thanks for all the suggestions regarding the scoresheet-hopefully I can compile a rough draft sometime today.

As for a jackpot, how could we do that? Should each of us girls just stash the $10 from each try, and compile at the end? And as for the winner and their prize, I think that us girls should decide what the reward be-either a free session or a jackpot or whatever.

I still think that the running contest will be the easiest, and it will give everyone an opportunity to participate.

Hostelxxxx
09-08-12, 14:29
I believe that for you to put a time limit on this would be a bad idea. I like to build up to a good session of DATY with a massage music and candles to get the woman ready before I would even start the activity. It should be about giving the girls pleasure nothing more nothing less. As far as judging it it should be about which one would they like to see again even if they don't get paid for the winners prize.

LonelyInCincy
09-08-12, 15:31
Molly! I noticed I made it to the list. Awesome. When does the contest start? Very exciting. Thanks so much.

Elfram03.

Readytogo1320.

PhatDaty.

Dtm928.

Jry Wild1.

Snoot.

LonelyInCincy.

As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting guys!)

Newbie Participation: I believe that this, like all newbies, should be at the discretion of the provider, but it would be a great way for newbies to get established and build references.

Thanks for all the suggestions regarding the scoresheet-hopefully I can compile a rough draft sometime today.

As for a jackpot, how could we do that? Should each of us girls just stash the $10 from each try, and compile at the end? And as for the winner and their prize, I think that us girls should decide what the reward be-either a free session or a jackpot or whatever.

I still think that the running contest will be the easiest, and it will give everyone an opportunity to participate.

Member #4570
09-08-12, 16:00
More than likely I will be in, but it will really depend on the admission price.

-BigBird69.

Elfram03.

Readytogo1320.

PhatDaty.

Dtm928.

Jry Wild1.

Snoot.

LonelyInCincy.

Zomby
09-08-12, 19:38
Wish I lived closer. I'm in Snoot's boat, only from Louisville. I'd have little hope of winning, but it would certainly be instructive.

I'd be tempted to tell my SB, but I don't think that'd be fair to the rest of you. LOL

Jry Wild1
09-10-12, 09:07
I think I have to agree about the time limit too. It could prove to be too limiting. I'm not saying that every guy is planning on a massage, music, and candles before hand like Hostelxxxx, but time limits tend to hinder performance rather than help it, in my experience.

I think this is related to WarlockKy's comment. I think the DATY session should end when the lady feels that they guy has achieved all that he is going to achieve. There shouldn't be any need to "fake an orgasm" to signal an end.

And in light of Ally's comment below, another category / bonus point might be "time to orgasm(s)" or somesuch. Ally is right. Someone who can get a girl to reach orgasm(s) within 5 to 10 minutes is probably more skilled than someone who takes 20-30 minutes to get her there. Similarly, multiple orgasms in a shorter period should be weighted as better than several orgasms over a longer period of time.

This may be adding complexity, but the possibility should be accounted for, I think.

JRW1

P.S. Does anyone know why I can't see PhatDaty's posts? He's not on my "ignore" list. I can find his posts when I do a search of the Cincinnati forum but they don't show up when I click to read them.

Yeah it sometimes can take me awhile to get off, so I don't think there should be a time limit on it, unless they get you off within like 5 or 10 minutes then they get extra points maybe? Thoughts, suggestions?

I like how PD came up with the pricing too, because that is pretty much in mine and Molly's pricing range. I like the idea of the $10 jackpot also.

Be Safe.

Ally

I believe that for you to put a time limit on this would be a bad idea. I like to build up to a good session of DATY with a massage music and candles to get the woman ready before I would even start the activity. It should be about giving the girls pleasure nothing more nothing less. As far as judging it it should be about which one would they like to see again even if they don't get paid for the winners prize.

You know like "had to fake orgasm just to get it over with". LOL.

JD3972
09-13-12, 21:18
Is this topic dead, or are we going to get the games started?

AdamP469
09-14-12, 23:17
Good news. I hope there will be more that a couple of providers participating.Have the male contestants noticed what Molly said here?

As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting guys!)Gentlemen, it looks like the onus is on you if you want more female judges in this competition.

JohnGalt10
09-15-12, 14:04
Have the male contestants noticed what Molly said here?

Gentlemen, it looks like the onus is on you if you want more female judges in this competition.Could the contest include Dayton girls? If there is a meeting about it I could probably bring a provider down. She is good looking and fit. Late 30s.

Will set it up if Dayton ok. (Plus she agrees which I am sure she will).

MollyDaniels
09-15-12, 17:40
Could the contest include Dayton girls? If there is a meeting about it I could probably bring a provider down. She is good looking and fit. Late 30s.

Will set it up if Dayton ok. (Plus she agrees which I am sure she will).Of course! We will welcome all drug / disease / drama free and unbiased girls!

Kisses,

Molly

Mmslim84
09-15-12, 21:24
As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting away guys).

I'm surprised Dawn has not gotten involved.

MM

Cincyeast52
09-16-12, 11:27
As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting away guys).

MMWell, apparently, as is obvious, Dawn has way too much class to get involved in this bizarre scenario.

Dawn, your quality and esteem only rise by not getting involved.

I'm not a prude, but this "game" and the associated posts are disgusting.

MollyDaniels
09-16-12, 12:14
I'm am really upset with all of the negative comments about our little 'contest'.

That's fine-if you do not like the idea of it, or think it's stupid and childish, FINE! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we have now moved the discussion to a new thread, so please refrain from cluttering up our discussion with your lack of approval of it.

Essentially, all we are doing is a 'reverse review'-no one complains about provider reviews, so I'm not exactly sure why a 'client review' of the client's DATY skills is so different.

But I guess we better not have the contest now, just because one person thinks it's stupid.

Kisses!

Molly

Member #4570
09-16-12, 18:18
Well, apparently, as is obvious, Dawn has way too much class to get involved in this bizarre scenario.

I'm not a prude, but this "game" and the associated posts are disgusting.How about you grow the fuck up! If you don't like the conversation then DON'T READ THE FUCKING THREAD! It's in a SEPERATE topic for crying out loud!

If you think cunnilingus is disgusting then there are plenty of Web sites for guys that don't like pussy. Feel free to go visit them instead, jerk.

-BigBird69

JohnGalt10
09-16-12, 22:09
Well if you would let us know when she was in Cincy I would see her for contest sakes. Also a link to her ad would be helpful.I will Snoot, thanks.

JohnGalt10
09-16-12, 22:17
I'm am really upset with all of the negative comments about our little 'contest'.

That's fine-if you do not like the idea of it, or think it's stupid and childish, FINE! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but we have now moved the discussion to a new thread, so please refrain from cluttering up our discussion with your lack of approval of it.

Essentially, all we are doing is a 'reverse review'-no one complains about provider reviews, so I'm not exactly sure why a 'client review' of the client's DATY skills is so different.

But I guess we better not have the contest now, just because one person thinks it's stupid.

Kisses!

MollyDon't pay any attention to that morality judge, Molly. Sounds like a glittering jewel of collossal self righteousness. You girls are perfect and everyone is exited about this contest of the century. I bet this will spread across the country.

JohnGalt10
09-16-12, 22:20
Of course! We will welcome all drug / disease / drama free and unbiased girls!

Kisses,

MollyThank you Molly and Ally. Will try to work it out. JG

Jry Wild1
09-17-12, 10:26
Well, apparently, as is obvious, Dawn has way too much class to get involved in this bizarre scenario.

I'm not a prude, but this "game" and the associated posts are disgusting.

So glad this moved to its own thread. Much easier to ignore now. Annoying idea. Annoying posts. Just annoying.

Cincyeast,

I respect your right to have your own opinion and to express it here. However, I do not understand why you continue to read this thread if you are so disgusted by the topic. You already expressed your opinion on the idea once before. Why continue to disparage the matter?

I don't know (or care) if it is the "contest" that bothers you or the thought of DATY -- it doesn't matter. We know you don't want to participate and that the whole thing bothers you. But just as I respect your right to your opinion on the matter, please respect the right of those who are interested to participate -- including Dawn, if she wants to participate.

You can very easily ignore this thread and not be bothered by it again.

JMHO,
JRW1

Thank you Molly, Ally, Ur Boo, and any others who are participating. I, for one, appreciate you.

PhatDaty
09-18-12, 22:12

I'm not a prude, but this "game" and the associated posts are disgusting.Maybe I missed it someplace, but I have not seen an announcement from her either way. Did she hire you as aher official spokesperson, sir?

Or is is this you, once again trying to impose your will on the region's providers?

The golden rule of the hobby is WALDT. If you don't like it fine, but don't bully others into what to think or do.

Your little syllogism of trying to paint Dawn into a corner (or any provider that wishes to participate in this event) that a woman is either classy if she avoids the contest or some kind of disgusting person for doing it is really dumb.

This is nothing different than what happens all week long in the region-people fuck each other and have oral sex.

Were you under the impression that these girls only see you, and maybe one other guy a month or something?

If you want a personal concubine that see no one else but you or only does what you like, go buy one, of if you can't afford a concubine, get one of those Real Dolls.

LonelyInCincy
09-18-12, 23:47

I'm not a prude, but this "game" and the associated posts are disgusting.I don't think there is anything disgusting in what Molly is trying to organize. If its not to your taste (no pun intented) you are free to move on. Participation is voluntary. As far as Ms Dawn goes. Yes, she is an absolute artist and a classy individual. Though I don't feel "class" has anything to do with her not participating. Its simply a matter of preference. Critical remarks about an event someone is trying to organize is not reqd and uncalled for. I will request we all be respectful towards one another. Thank you.

MollyDaniels
09-19-12, 18:50
I would really like 10 categories, that way it would have a possible score of 100, so let's hear some suggestions!

Rules / Contest info to come later.

Guys, you could probably also do this for BJ's also. But I think I would have to pass on that contest, because I know there's way better than me!

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best ever, rate in the following categories:

Foreplay intro.

Pressure / force used.

Fingerplay technique.

Variety in overall technique.

Time to orgasm (as compared to your normal time of orgasm)

Anticipation / teasing to orgasm.

Bonus: If orgasm achieved, rate the 'O':

1 – had way better.

2 – normal

3 – Screaming hair pulling 'O'!

PhatDaty
09-19-12, 21:13
I would really like 10 categories, that way it would have a possible score of 100, so let's hear some suggestions!

Rules / Contest info to come later.

Guys, you could probably also do this for BJ's also. But I think I would have to pass on that contest, because I know there's way better than me!

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best ever, rate in the following categories:

Foreplay intro.

Pressure / force used.

Fingerplay technique.

Variety in overall technique.

Time to orgasm (as compared to your normal time of orgasm)

Anticipation / teasing to orgasm.

Bonus: If orgasm achieved, rate the 'O':

1 – had way better.

2 – normal

3 – Screaming hair pulling 'O'!Wow! You have a great start on this-looks very good. One thing. Can I still score a 3 if I am bald and there is no hair for you to pull when you have your orgasm?

WarlockKy
09-20-12, 22:46
Cum see any of us and Polish your skills.

CrisseeFor the DATY olympics.

Wonder if we can talk Petra into being the Russian judge LOL

Mmslim84
09-20-12, 23:36
What about you or at least a couple of the Fan4 to be providers as well?

Would be nice and could go a long way as well.

Think about it, but you never no unless your asked.

MM.

Crissee

Readytogo1320
09-21-12, 09:06
For the DATY olympics.

Wonder if we can talk Petra into being the Russian judge LOLHow about getting our favorite girls from our local colleges to represent their schools as judges. Since this is an Olympics we should include all. Any Aisian, Hispanic, British girls want to join as judges? I like the international flavor. Pun intended.

Buster6914
09-21-12, 09:26
Crissee, if that's an ethnic joke I don't get it.

Crissee

MKimball
09-22-12, 16:33
I'm still excited about both the conditioning phase preparing for the competition and the actual competition. I'd like to know if the ladies have considered competition-only pricing? Or is this activity intended to be a portion of their regular, scheduled time. I'm curious about a minor meet & greet time focused 100% on her. I figure attention on the guys would fall into the normal dream patterns.

Thanks ladies!

MollyDaniels
09-23-12, 12:08
So I am thinking that is should be at the discretion of the particular provider-if they want to offer a discount rate for just the contest, or to include it with a normal dream, etc.

But in order to keep the 'scores' and scoresheets anonymous, I think that a contestant needs at least 3 scores before their score and rank becomes public.

So it looks like it will be best if it's an on-going contest, with the possibility of the leader continuously changing.

Molly

Ricksams3
09-24-12, 14:52
I was a silver medalist in the 2008 Olympics.

I have a list. I will be calling you ladies.

MollyDaniels
09-24-12, 16:21
As with Ally, I am just participating in the DATY Olympics as part of a normal dream.

Like always, references are a must.

PS: I will be leaving next week on my east coast circle, but I will still help keep track of things and get this moving.

Molly

Delicious Dawn
09-25-12, 01:38
I hope that everyone involved has fun and enjoys the game. Honestly? It's just not something I wish to participate in. I believe in " to each their own ". It's just not me. That's all.

I don't have anything negative to say about anyone participating in it. Have fun!

I'll look forward to reading the results, etc.

All the best,

Dawn

UOTE=Mmslim84; 1545470]As far as girls, it looks like just Ally, Your Boo, and I are willing (start recruiting away guys3).

MM[/QUOTE]

Deadbeat
09-25-12, 14:43
I wouldn't do a meet and greet myself just for the simple fact it sometimes takes me longer than 15 or even 25 minutes JUST to get off. SOOOOO. It will be included in my 1 hour or more donation. Besides clients for the most part want more than just the DATY so that would be more than a meet and greet.

Be Safe,

AllyThat sounds like a challenge to me just wish I could partake.

MollyDaniels
09-25-12, 19:24
That sounds like a challenge to me just wish I could partake.Maybe with a challenge like that, we should add extra bonus points if you can 'lick' her world.

What do you think Ally?

Molly

MollyDaniels
09-27-12, 20:20
Alright girls, you are in, and now that we have 5 girls (Ally, Chrissee, Erika, your boo, and I) we can start.

The rating categories are posted on this thread, simply pm or email me your contestant's screen name, and I can keep track of the results.

There are 6 categories plus an orgasm bonus.

Just label categories as a, be, see, etc, and their score.

After a contestant gets 3 entries, I will make his score public.

If you have any immediate questions after next week, contact Ally.

I will be gone all of October.

Molly

PhatDaty
09-29-12, 00:55
09-09-12 14:39.

Cincinnati: DATY DISCUSSION.

Bad news. I cannot see you, because I been told by members that you are Anonone and I do want to see you.

MollyMolly,

I am sorry you have chosen to believe the lies being spread by abusive memebrs on this site instead of your fellow providers:

I will gladly say this. Phatdaty is not Anonone you guys I would not see that man if he himself was made of FREAKING gold! I would not in a million years see a man that pretty much said I should be a SW. No disrespect but he disrespected me in everyway one here! I PROMISE you Varoom that this is not him. Phatdaty was actually a perfect gentlman in our recent session!

NO more jerks for the Stormester!

Kisses,

StormyAnyway, I had a great time meeting you the other night. I hope you change your mind and we get to do it again, even if it isn't for the contest.

I just saw Chrisee of the Fab4, and I am sure she will confirm my identity, which you will see when she turns in my score sheet.

So with you off the list, that means I need to see Ally, and then two other Fab 4 girls before I return to Chrisee? Does it matter what order I see them in, as long as there are multiple reports?

Travel safe in October. If you change your mind, I promise you even if you try to grade like the Russian judge, you will find yourself giving me the fifth prime number. Yeah, it is that good, hence the name Phatdaty-which I have used for a decade.

-PD

Chasbot
11-06-12, 13:28
Crissee, if that's an ethnic joke I don't get it.Nothing better than a good Polish joke.

TriOval
11-19-12, 11:56
I am in!

(my first post here!)

Thorbane
11-21-12, 01:10
Thought I post here as I not had a DATY exp in quite some time like is years. But after the discussion on this thread and seeing the talents provider like Sinful dream and Molly and the other that areposted in this thread. I decided to pull out the skills and see if I got what it takes. I posted in the escort reviews on Sinful Dreams and can say that DATY was awsome could have done all the session tasting and savoring her sweet nectar. Was very responsive. Aleady hungry and cannot wait to for another experince.

BotmFeeder
12-09-12, 12:46
I haven't. Posted in months, I don't get out often, but I might for this!

GameCockGame
05-23-13, 22:16
I would have to know how many were actually interested before I did something like this.Has this started? Wow, I'd love to put myself against a few other dudes. I've always been told I have great talent and creativity, and if I put the vibrating tongue to work with just the right movement, it's always been a 100% guarantee. But who knows, maybe it's been quite a show. We'll see. Let's gittee up!

EnufForU
05-31-13, 19:03
I would have to know how many were actually interested before I did something like this.I'm In.

Let's gittee up!Bringing this thread back from the dead game cock. I aint mad at you, it's a good one to bring back. I'd definitely be up for this one. I'll even provide the Medals. Gold, Silver and Bronze. We'd just have to pick a good name to put on them I guess DATY contest 1. 0 LOL

Member #4362
06-02-13, 12:16
I'm in too!

Harpo2u
06-02-13, 13:01
You can count my tongue in for the games.

Harpo

Upullandpay
06-04-13, 13:59
For you DATY Lovers!

Michael Douglas' Throat Cancer Caused By Oral Sex Virus, Not Smoking Or Drinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0.n_3375500.html

Thorbane
06-04-13, 21:12
For you DATY Lovers!

Michael Douglas' Throat Cancer Caused By Oral Sex Virus, Not Smoking Or Drinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0.n_3375500.htmlLOL! Yeah I saw the news report and wonder were he pull that explanation from. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

GameCockGame
06-11-13, 05:04
I have pm'd a few providers on here and letting them know I would like them to participate. And they are interested, and quite a few gentlemen have pm'd me as well. Sooo ideas on a point system, how long you have, and if you read the prior posts on this thread it might give you a better idea into the contest. Let me know thoughts and suggestions.

AllyI'm getting started. I just moved to Cinci, and it's time to start dreaming. At the end of the visit, I'll reveal my participation in the event along with my online handle. I'll post some thoughts on the dream, and I'll ask that the provider do the same. Stay tuned.

Member #5522
07-18-13, 15:02
Every dude thinks they are the best. Let the providers nominate an "all star" list. Those selected will be well deserving of the opportunity. Also, I am selective as to whom I see & not everyone gets the same "treatment."

JackNimble265
08-14-13, 22:27
I'll have to be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing DATY. I just try to shotgun it, try it all, until I find the sweet spot, then stick to whatever seems to work at the time.

And this is my first post. (Loooong Time Reader)

fit4axn
08-23-13, 19:35
Did this contest happen?

As to jackNimble. Are there providers who teach DATY?

I'll have to be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing DATY. I just try to shotgun it, try it all, until I find the sweet spot, then stick to whatever seems to work at the time.

And this is my first post. (Loooong Time Reader)

PhatDaty
09-02-13, 02:09
A round table discussion by women on proper DATY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYhOX-phu_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzQY3d0pkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnxIOIGcIDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-tlcEq_0s

SashaBlack
09-05-13, 16:32
Every dude thinks they are the best. Let the providers nominate an "all star" list. Those selected will be well deserving of the opportunity. Also, I am selective as to whom I see & not everyone gets the same "treatment."Can I put you at the top of my list, I have about seven.)

I'm ready to start now.

I'm thinking we should see who's the best at giving a blow job. Next?

Muah,

Sasha

Bearcatstyle
09-06-13, 08:55
Can I put you at the top of my list, I have about seven.)

I'm ready to start now.

Muah,

SashaYou would be on the top of the USA board Sasha.

Member #5522
09-06-13, 11:14

I'm ready to start now.

Muah,

SashaWhat does the winner get?

Member #5522
09-07-13, 09:15
When I get back from Vegas after next week I will begin setting this up and screening. I was the one who wanted to set it up, so I will set everything up, and possibly have another provider helping me make sure this is a fun and safe experience for all. If you are interested, provider or hobbyist, please send me an email and we will go from there. Hopefully there will be quite a few providers since I know the hobbyists will already be up for the challenge.

XOXO,

AllyAlly, I've not had the pleasure of experiencing you or proving my talents to you personally. I'm sure you are wonderful. I have read back thru this thread to its beginning & understand that you initiated it. I see whom I choose to see & have my fav girls. I am quite confident in my abilities which I've been told are unequaled. I'm not a rich man so the money I spend with the girls I choose to see is limited. Your donation is one of the highest on these boards. I'm not arguing that they aren't well deserved, only that the amount I spend dictates how many experiences I can afford. You already know who your favorites are, as does the other girls. I've suggested previously that each willing provider nominate an "all star" list as Sasha has mentioned. For me, I will be contented being crowned king of DATY by her alone. Otherwise, if this is open to all commers it appears to me as a way to drive up business. Attitude means a lot. You would naturally be more excited to have Brad Pitt going down on you than say, some fat bald guy.

TheDaytimer
09-07-13, 10:14
I'm ready to start now.
Muah,

SashaAnd I'm willing to let you practice for the BJ contest on me - if you'll let me practice my DATY on you!

Admin2
09-07-13, 13:14

I'm ready to start now.

Muah,

SashaIn my whole life a total for 5 women have been able to get me to that magic moment by just by giving me a BJ. That's about a .0.3846153846% conversion rate. Anybody in Sincy that can get me there is the best, hands down.

Admin2
09-08-13, 00:30
I have had quite a few say that to me until they experienced my BBBJ. One of the best for sure!Not saying it's not, just saying my history is 5 for 1300+ it's not like I wouldn't want it to happen.

A2

Eleminohpee
09-08-13, 02:14
I'll have to be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing DATY. I just try to shotgun it, try it all, until I find the sweet spot, then stick to whatever seems to work at the time.I'm the same way, and honestly I'm sure I'm absolutely horrible at DATY.

I've though about asking a provider for some lessons but, even with the one I see regularly, I feel like they wouldn't want to be a tutor.

Any providers up for teaching a class or two?

Admin2
09-08-13, 13:45
I'm the same way, and honestly I'm sure I'm absolutely horrible at DATY.

I've though about asking a provider for some lessons but, even with the one I see regularly, I feel like they wouldn't want to be a tutor.

Any providers up for teaching a class or two?Do your prep work first, use only the FRESHEST ingredients, then pay attention to what's happening on the stove while you cook!

Good page here with lots of info. http://www.tinynibbles.com/lick

If you have any good friends that are lesbians, invite them to lunch and then ask them if you can pick their brains about the subject. Warning; they must be GOOD friends and know you're not trying to seduce them.

BTBear
09-08-13, 14:59
Here is a link that might help those that can't communicate in French: http://www.skinful.com/erotica/pussy/eatpussy.htm

I also have a very good tutorial, but it is in. PDF form and I can't post it. Those in need PM with an email address and I will send it out.

SD, how can I become a competitor in your contest? Do I need to give references?

BTW, lesbians are not all experts in cunnilinguis. I once told a lesbian friend of mine that I want my epitaph to be "He ate pussy like a lesbian" and she said, "no you don't, I have met a lot of lesbians who couldn't eat pussy worth a shit."

Jry Wild1
09-09-13, 00:55
Who all is on your list, Sasha? .

Inquiring minds want to know!

Xoxo,

JW1

I'm ready to start now.

Muah,

Sasha

SashaBlack
09-09-13, 22:11
You would be on the top of the USA board Sasha.Well shit, I want my crown.

SashaBlack
09-09-13, 22:14
What does the winner get?Thats a very interesting question, that will be up for negotiation.

SashaBlack
09-09-13, 22:17
Ally,I've suggested previously that each willing provider nominate an "all star" list as Sasha has mentioned. For me, I will be contented being crowned king of DATY by her alone.I never said that. I want you to be my first contestant. Such confidence my darling.

I do like that about you.

SashaBlack
09-09-13, 22:21
Who all is on your list, Sasha? .

Inquiring minds want to know!

Xoxo,

JW1I'm awful with matching faces and names, and boardnames. But once I figure out who they all are (LOL) I will let all the inquires know.

In my whole life a total for 5 women have been able to get me to that magic moment by just by giving me a BJ. That's about a .0.3846153846% conversion rate. Anybody in Sincy that can get me there is the best, hands down.I would like to be lucky number 6. 69 96 666 any of these work for me.

I have to tell you I keep wondering what you look like and what you would look like between my legs. Will I ever find out?

And I'm willing to let you practice for the BJ contest on me - if you'll let me practice my DATY on you!Absolutely Consider it a deal.

Member #5522
09-10-13, 07:07
I never said that. I want you to be my first contestant. Such confidence my darling.

I do like that about you.Although yea, my confidence level in my abilities are high, I never meant that I was already presumed to be the winner. What I meant was that if I won your contest alone, I would be contented. If my fav girls aren't a part of the "contest" I'm not sure I will be competing. I'm a creature of habit & your scent and flavor are addictive & what I crave. Smacks & licks my lovely.

Admin2
09-10-13, 11:43
I have to tell you I keep wondering what you look like and what you would look like between my legs. Will I ever find out?Disappointing I'm sure, take a vaca and come to Buenos Aires, after you get over your shock when you see me there are still a gozillion handsome young men in this town that are relentless.

TheDaytimer
09-10-13, 15:18
So A2. Do I get EXTRA CREDIT if I bring both Peanut Butter AND Sasha Black down with me on my next trip to BA? AND yeah - She had my head between her legs last week.

Disappointing I'm sure, take a vaca and come to Buenos Aires, after you get over your shock when you see me there are still a gozillion handsome young men in this town that are relentless.

SashaBlack
09-11-13, 12:50
Okay Gents and Ladies, if you are interested in this contest, please send me a pm letting me know. I am having a client help me with the details as he has been in the hobby for quite some time. I want to make sure this is fun, safe, and a great time for all involved. I will make sure you have references as a client, and also as a provider whether you have bad reviews or rip offs. This will be Independent Providers ONLY, no agencies. I believe we are going to do a point system based on time and skill etc. And Hmmmm what the winner will receive. I am still contemplating that, but I am thinking a free session with any of the providers that are in the contest.

If you have other thoughts or suggestions, feel free to speak your mind.

AllyDo have no idea how sad I am that I can't play your game?.Devastated.

Just a quick question. How come?

PS. Boys if you want to play with me, I'll have cupcake join and we'll determine whos the king of DATY.

PM me for prize.

CCCupcake
09-11-13, 13:02
What does the winner get?Winner should receive a generous prize.

XOXO,

CC

Admin2
09-11-13, 13:16
So A2. Do I get EXTRA CREDIT if I bring both Peanut Butter AND Sasha Black down with me on my next trip to BA? AND yeah - She had my head between her legs last week.Part one yes; part two TMI TMI TMI.

Bearcatstyle
09-11-13, 16:09
Do have no idea how sad I am that I can't play your game. Devastated.

PS. Boys if you want to play with me, I'll have cupcake join and we'll determine whos the king of DATY.

PM me for prize.I hope you won't think of me as a court jester after tomorrow.

Cincyfunguy
09-11-13, 17:06
Okay Gents and Ladies, if you are interested in this contest, please send me a pm letting me know. I am having a client help me with the details as he has been in the hobby for quite some time. I want to make sure this is fun, safe, and a great time for all involved. I will make sure you have references as a client, and also as a provider whether you have bad reviews or rip offs. This will be Independent Providers ONLY, no agencies. I believe we are going to do a point system based on time and skill etc. And Hmmmm what the winner will receive. I am still contemplating that, but I am thinking a free session with any of the providers that are in the contest.

If you have other thoughts or suggestions, feel free to speak your mind.

AllyJust to make sure everyone else has a fair chance, I won't join in the contest. Just the nice guy that I am haha.

CFG.

Member #5522
09-11-13, 18:43
Winner should receive a generous prize.

XOXO,

CCThe lady that wins this should be treated to whatever her heart desires. The DATY winner should receive an equally generous reward.

Del Griffith
09-11-13, 19:29
Do have no idea how sad I am that I can't play your game. Devastated.

PM me for prize.

XOXO,

CCMethinks I want to try the CC / Sasha contest. (nothing against Ms Sinful)

PhatDaty
09-11-13, 21:57
I started this thread a couple of years ago (now archived) for giggles, and the idea of a contest, but then I had an epiphany. Regardless of the format this is a bad idea for a number of reasons, regardless of the participants, scoring benchmarks etc.

I won't be participating.

Those that do wish to proceed, go for it, but be VERY careful. This could go pear-shaped very quickly, for any number of reasons. Egos, male and female, are bound to get bruised and this is drama just waiting to happen.

My hope is, that this thread continues more as a resource for ladies to give input on what does and does not work for them, or for women in general to notch up our civilian game, and for guys to exchange hints, tips, or resources such as links they have found instructive.

If you folks do proceed with some type of GTG or other format have fun, but please be safe, and try not to take things too seriously. I would hate to see this become a massive hobby implosion.

Be safe, have fun.

-PD

PhatDaty
09-11-13, 22:12

XOXO,

CCWhat is the going rate for a protein facial treatment at a high end spa?

;)

TheDaytimer
09-11-13, 22:12
So I guess you're suggesting no ranking of skills, no prizes, just an out and out ORGY. SOUNDS GOOD.

I started this thread a couple of years ago (now archived) for giggles, and the idea of a contest, but then I had an epiphany. Regardless of the format this is a bad idea for a number of reasons, regardless of the participants, scoring benchmarks etc.

I won't be participating.

Those that do wish to proceed, go for it, but be VERY careful. This could go pear-shaped very quickly, for any number of reasons. Egos, male and female, are bound to get bruised and this is drama just waiting to happen.

My hope is, that this thread continues more as a resource for ladies to give input on what does and does not work for them, or for women in general to notch up our civilian game, and for guys to exchange hints, tips, or resources such as links they have found instructive.

If you folks do proceed with some type of GTG or other format have fun, but please be safe, and try not to take things too seriously. I would hate to see this become a massive hobby implosion.

Be safe, have fun.

-PD

PhatDaty
09-11-13, 22:18
So I guess you're suggesting no ranking of skills, no prizes, just an out and out ORGY. SOUNDS GOOD.Been there, done that. Those are usually quite fun.

Making it more than fun, is usually a recipe for disaster.

Just trying to share some wisdom. I have been to a few GTG like this that were excellent, but more times than not it ends up with gals fighting over revenue, and dudes or even ladies (if they feel excluded) getting their feelings hurt and the residual of bad feelings lasts a very long time making the community funky for a while.

Either way, have FUN, and try to be careful.

Admin2
09-11-13, 23:15
I'm not saying it's a good or bad idea but I was telling a friend of mine down here about this. I said, so there's a couple working girls up in the US that are organizing a pussy eating contest to see which guy has the most skill.

She said "Wait, those guys are going to pay the girls to eat their pussy's??????"

And I said "apparently so."

She "I have to move up there."

I suspect she thought I was lying.

A2

TheDaytimer
09-12-13, 07:02
REVENUE? No one mentioned that this was Pay for Play. I though Ally was just putting together a nice meet and greet with a DATY contest twist.

Been there, done that. Those are usually quite fun.

Making it more than fun, is usually a recipe for disaster.

Just trying to share some wisdom. I have been to a few GTG like this that were excellent, but more times than not it ends up with gals fighting over revenue, and dudes or even ladies (if they feel excluded) getting their feelings hurt and the residual of bad feelings lasts a very long time making the community funky for a while.

Either way, have FUN, and try to be careful.

Member #5522
09-12-13, 09:28
REVENUE? No one mentioned that this was Pay for Play. I though Ally was just putting together a nice meet and greet with a DATY contest twist.Read back thru the thread. It has always been a paid event. These are working girls & us paying clients. They have significant others at home to please them. They don't need us for pleasure, we pay their bills.

Member #5522
09-12-13, 09:31
I'm not saying it's a good or bad idea but I was telling a friend of mine down here about this. I said, so there's a couple working girls up in the US that are organizing a pussy eating contest to see which guy has the most skill.

She said "Wait, those guys are going to pay the girls to eat their pussy's?"

A2I've seen your pics that you post of the women you see and all I can say is bring it on! I would love to meet, greet, and eat them!

Mike266
12-11-13, 22:33
Guys, I was just wondering, who has the best tasting kitty Around right now. Just your opinion of course.

Member #4637
12-12-13, 07:14
Guys, I was just wondering, who has the best tasting kitty Around right now. Just your opinion of course.From my experience, Remmy and Sass have the most consistently delicious kitties.

Mykull44
12-12-13, 10:19
Guys, I was just wondering, who has the best tasting kitty Around right now. Just your opinion of course.That would be Busty Britney IMHO.

Mike266
12-12-13, 15:51
Guys, I was just wondering, who has the best tasting kitty Around right now. Just your opinion of course.Anyone else have their opinion??

A couple people have sent me a pm that Remmy has the sweetest tasting poon out there also. Makes me want to try it!!

DiscreetFriend
12-12-13, 16:20

She said "Wait, those guys are going to pay the girls to eat their pussy's??????"

A2I have to admit that I am more than a bit surprised that guys are going to pay to go muff diving. While it is hopefully some fun for the guy, it is the woman who really derives the benefit from that exercise, at least hopefully.

I love taco dinners, but it isn't something that I am going to pay to do. Maybe when women start paying to give guys BJs I'll reconsider, but that isn't going to happen any time soon. After all, more than a few women claim to love working on a stiffie.

I have noticed that more than a few guys talk about doing some DATY action, and not just with escorts, but with SWs also. I'm assuming that part of the vast price disparity between escorts and SWs is due to a feeling that escorts pose substantially less risks healthwise. Since sex workers, SWs, escorts, whatever, are devouring protein shakes from more than a few guys, how is it that doing a little DATY is something that the guys consider safe when BBFS is something they would never engage in?

While I can't speak for escorts since I am not that well funded, I can say that virtually every SW I have ever met has been willing to have BBFS. We're talking about a time period that spans multiple decades, not just a new phenomenon. At most they may say that they don't want you to make an internal deposit, and even that is rare.

I'm curious about all of this because I'd love to dive more fully into the DATY activities, but absolutely do not want to be collecting any unwanted 'souvenirs'. All I want afterwards is some pleasant memories. Many years ago I was fairly quick to DATY indiscriminately. Is it just a case that I have given in to unreasonable paranoia, or is it that with age comes prudence?

Member #5522
12-12-13, 17:01
Sasha black. Her skin is like Candy.

PhatDaty
12-12-13, 21:13
Sasha black. Her skin is like Candy.Not only does she secrete the nectar of God's, if you know what you are doing, she is one of the most responsive providers you can enjoy in the USA. If I could ever make peace with UTR, my face would be buried in her lap weekly.

Italian666
12-12-13, 21:23
Dawn tastes like honey!

Lookr71
12-12-13, 22:23
Anyone else have their opinion??

A couple people have sent me a pm that Remmy has the sweetest tasting poon out there also. Makes me want to try it!!I have tried 3 times to taste this little thing and have had a hell of a time getting ahold of her. I am going to try one more time and I am done.

There are to many other options.

Maybe you will have better luck getting ahold of her.

Lookr.

Mike266
12-12-13, 22:55
Sasha black. Her skin is like Candy.I have tasted that sweet sweet kitty myself. Awesome. Cupcake is also great. But my favorite I've ever had the honor to partake in is cat from EE..only 20 years old. So sweet and fresh and clean. Juicy once you work it up. I really enjoyed that alot. But there have been others that were very good too....I've never been with remmy or sass but maybe that will change soon if I'm lucky!!

SilkyWetness
12-13-13, 01:07
Anyone else have their opinion??

A couple people have sent me a pm that Remmy has the sweetest tasting poon out there also. Makes me want to try it!!I tasted myself quite a few times and I think I taste rather sweet I'm absolutely not self promoting just throwing my 2 cents in their.

Member #4637
12-13-13, 07:04
I tasted myself quite a few times and I think I taste rather sweet I'm absolutely not self promoting just throwing my 2 cents in their.Silk, you are self-promoting, but I have to say the one taste I've had of those rather large labia of yours did taste mighty fine. I'd put you on the must-taste list!

Lookr71
12-13-13, 08:43
I tasted myself quite a few times and I think I taste rather sweet I'm absolutely not self promoting just throwing my 2 cents in their.I would agree you do taste rather sweet!!

Mike266
12-13-13, 14:59
I tasted myself quite a few times and I think I taste rather sweet I'm absolutely not self promoting just throwing my 2 cents in their.Ok...now that's just HOT, Silk.

Member #5522
12-15-13, 08:27
Who has the smallest kitty?

TheDaytimer
12-15-13, 12:09
Can be done. She is VERY sensitive down there so taste lightly.

I have tried 3 times to taste this little thing and have had a hell of a time getting ahold of her. I am going to try one more time and I am done.

There are to many other options.

Maybe you will have better luck getting ahold of her.

Lookr.

Gatty23
12-16-13, 16:12
I love big pussy lips. Ans big clits. Fantasy felicia has a great clit. Do you guys have ant suggestions?

Member #4637
12-16-13, 16:16
I love big pussy lips. Ans big clits. Fantasy felicia has a great clit. Do you guys have ant suggestions?If you like large labia, see Silk. Fantasy Fancy has a very nice, juicy one as you mentioned. Carmen Perez is also in the running.

HuntLadys29
12-16-13, 16:40
I love big pussy lips. Ans big clits. Fantasy felicia has a great clit. Do you guys have ant suggestions?Give Silk a try I love munching on that giner nice and meaty and no odor.

HuntLadys29
12-16-13, 16:48
I have tasted that sweet sweet kitty myself. Awesome. Cupcake is also great. But my favorite I've ever had the honor to partake in is cat from EE..only 20 years old. So sweet and fresh and clean. Juicy once you work it up. I really enjoyed that alot. But there have been others that were very good too....I've never been with remmy or sass but maybe that will change soon if I'm lucky!!Her giner is also top shelf nice and clean she is on my list to do again after the 1st of the year, Felicia or fancy has a real nice clit and can take a licking her clit is the largest I've had on this board or seen in a long time. I can't wait till the holidays are over so my cash flow can free up I've got a lot of women to see and see again.

Member #5522
12-17-13, 09:10
I would agree and I will be tasting it real soon!Let's see some video of THAT!

SashaBlack
12-17-13, 11:19
Sasha black. Her skin is like Candy.Thank you baby. I hope to see you soon:

Not only does she secrete the nectar of God's, if you know what you are doing, she is one of the most responsive providers you can enjoy in the USA.Thank you for the compliment and I agree if a man knows what he's doing, I do get quite excited.

Sasha.

PhatDaty
12-18-13, 02:15
If any guy can beat me under honest and subjective review, their next session is on my dime.

FantasyFancy
12-18-13, 02:16
Thanks guys I always health that but gosh it gets so sensitive when I cum. For those of you that have not tried don't miss out I'm very tasty I have licked my juices off lips several times and mmmmm mmmm good (better than Campbell's LOL)

Her giner is also top shelf nice and clean she is on my list to do again after the 1st of the year, Felicia or fancy has a real nice clit and can take a licking her clit is the largest I've had on this board or seen in a long time. I can't wait till the holidays are over so my cash flow can free up I've got a lot of women to see and see again..

Member #5522
12-18-13, 19:05
If any guy can beat me under honest and subjective review, their next session is on my dime.Beat you at what?

Bigbuck73
12-18-13, 22:39
But my favorite I've ever had the honor to partake in is cat from EE..only 20 years old. So sweet and fresh and clean. Juicy once you work it up. I really enjoyed that alot.Good god yes, cat tastes great and is very wet. Love getting her going and backing off and getting her going again. Could go with DATY with her for hours!!

NKY747
12-19-13, 01:16
I love big pussy lips. Ans big clits. Fantasy felicia has a great clit. Do you guys have ant suggestions?HeatherNky.

PhatDaty
12-19-13, 03:54
Beat you at what?Pick a provider that will be fair and objective to evaluate, if she genuinely picks the challenger over me, I will pay up to $250 for your next session free of charge with the lady of your choice--money given to the lady, not you so as to benefit our ladies in this holiday season.

If she picks me over the challenger, the challenger pays for my next session: $250 towards the lady of my choice. We each pay the "judge" for our own separate sessions for her to evaluate.

Challenge expires January 14, 2014.

Any takers?

Mykull44
12-19-13, 04:14
Pick a provider that will be fair and objective to evaluate, if she genuinely picks the challenger over me, I will pay up to $250 for your next session free of charge with the lady of your choice--money given to the lady, not you so as to benefit our ladies in this holiday season.

If she picks me over the challenger, the challenger pays for my next session: $250 towards the lady of my choice. We each pay the "judge" for our own separate sessions for her to evaluate.

Challenge expires January 14, 2014.

Any takers?I think digits should be taken out of the the contest, because it is too easy to make a women squirt or cum by hitting the "G" spot. Outside of that and The selection of the judge, non bais of course, I would have no problem accepting your challenge. We have to aggree on the judge and she would have to be someone neither one of us have seen. So who do you suggest? I think she should be a mature judge because I don't think a younger judge could tell or appreciate the difference. So where do we go from here?

Gatty23
12-19-13, 11:19
One of the great things about DATY is the reaction of the lady. After all, that's what it should be about. With that in mind, Ryder is amazing. Nice giner w / jewelry. If her real feelings are half of what it seems, I can't wait to go again. Great direction, sound, and moves. I know it might all be an act, but if it is, give her an Oscar.

HollywoodGuy
12-19-13, 13:45
Who has the smallest kitty?My ATF SB GF. When my tongues goes in, its so tight I can feel the pressure on it. A virgin might be looser.

PhatDaty
12-19-13, 19:30
I think digits should be taken out of the the contest, because it is too easy to make a women squirt or cum by hitting the "G" spot. Outside of that and The selection of the judge, non bais of course, I would have no problem accepting your challenge. We have to aggree on the judge and she would have to be someone neither one of us have seen. So who do you suggest? I think she should be a mature judge because I don't think a younger judge could tell or appreciate the difference. So where do we go from here?Well you bring up a good point about a more mature lady, but any lady will tell you that stimulating the g-spot and the nexus of nerves in various other parts of the labia is extremely important to add to the variety of DATY.

They really don't just like you to suck on their clit for twenty minuets or lap at it like you are painting a fence. I will let the ladies weigh in on this, however.

As to the finding a lady I have not see, I am a bit of a manwhore. I have seen nearly everyone, except maybe Molly, but she won't see me.

Mykull44
12-20-13, 03:49
Well you bring up a good point about a more mature lady, but any lady will tell you that stimulating the g-spot and the nexus of nerves in various other parts of the labia is extremely important to add to the variety of DATY.

They really don't just like you to suck on their clit for twenty minuets or lap at it like you are painting a fence. I will let the ladies weigh in on this, however.

As to the finding a lady I have not see, I am a bit of a manwhore. I have seen nearly everyone, except maybe Molly, but she won't see me.However the point is DATY and believe me if you do it right, the clit is NOT the only thing being stimulated. Too easy with digits. As for the judge I sent you an E-mail with your selection of the 2 providers is fine with me. I will let you pick between the two or you make another suggestion. As for the comments I have read about this I could care less. What other people do in this hobby is NOBODYS business but theirs. So get off the soap box! You don't pay my providers so you have no right to an opinion!

Member #4637
12-20-13, 09:07
Well you bring up a good point about a more mature lady, but any lady will tell you that stimulating the g-spot and the nexus of nerves in various other parts of the labia is extremely important to add to the variety of DATY.

As to the finding a lady I have not see, I am a bit of a manwhore. I have seen nearly everyone, except maybe Molly, but she won't see me.Ok, all you pussy eating diners! Here's my recommendation to go forward with the "best pussy eater" contest:

Women step forward as paid judges / subjects. Contestants agree on no more than 3 women to score us.

Competition is oral only. No digits. Men are given no more than 30 minutes per subject. Women must agree to score us objectively on a scale of 1-5, based on the man's performance and resultant orgasms.

Winner picks the judge he wants a free hour session with and losers pay her. I'm in if we can agree on contest rules.

PhatDaty
12-20-13, 17:41
Ok, all you pussy eating diners! Here's my recommendation to go forward with the "best pussy eater" contest:

Women step forward as paid judges / subjects. Contestants agree on no more than 3 women to score us.

Competition is oral only. No digits. Men are given no more than 30 minutes per subject. Women must agree to score us objectively on a scale of 1-5, based on the man's performance and resultant orgasms.

Winner picks the judge he wants a free hour session with and losers pay her. I'm in if we can agree on contest rules. While that sounds like a good idea, it will never happen. You won't find three gals that will do this--such group "parties" usually end badly with fighting over money and other issues. Secondly, the women need anonymity. There is no way one of them will come on here and say "so and so" won, because it will hurt the egos of the others in their client base and injure their business model.

My proposal is that it stay simple and discreet. The judge will remain impartial and very anonymous. The sessions will happen within a few days of each other. The loser will pay the judge a second fee and the winner will get their next session with lady free of charge.

The only posting of a score will be a simple from the loser: HobbyistX won, I just paid for his next session. The woman will not be named.

I already have one taker. We will give it a try some time soon and see if it works. If does great, it may become a fun tradition around here between multiple folks. If it fails, then we know never to try anything like it again.

Ladies, PM me if interested. Your name will never be posted on the forum in connection to the contest. I will tell you the challenger (he has already volunteered) and it will be between us and done through PM only. The only name posted publicly with be the hobbyist that won and lost. Your name will be left out of it.

One last thing, DATY is a varied thing--no dictation of the techniques used. We all use different approaches.

Mykull44
12-21-13, 04:19
While that sounds like a good idea, it will never happen. You won't find three gals that will do this--such group "parties" usually end badly with fighting over money and other issues. Secondly, the women need anonymity. There is no way one of them will come on here and say "so and so" won, because it will hurt the egos of the others in their client base and injure their business model.

My proposal is that it stay simple and discreet. The judge will remain impartial and very anonymous. The sessions will happen within a few days of each other. The loser will pay the judge a second fee and the winner will get their next session with lady free of charge.

The only posting of a score will be a simple from the loser: HobbyistX won, I just paid for his next session. The woman will not be named.

I already have one taker. We will give it a try some time soon and see if it works. If does great, it may become a fun tradition around here between multiple folks. If it fails, then we know never to try anything like it again.

Ladies, PM me if interested. Your name will never be posted on the forum in connection to the contest. I will tell you the challenger (he has already volunteered) and it will be between us and done through PM only. The only name posted publicly with be the hobbyist that won and lost. Your name will be left out of it.

One last thing, DATY is a varied thing--no dictation of the techniques used. We all use different approaches.The provider will NEVER be mentioned. It is totally NOT required. Plus it would be in bad taste.

Member #4637
12-21-13, 14:20
The provider will NEVER be mentioned. It is totally NOT required. Plus it would be in bad taste.Of course, we could have the ladies provide scores privately by PM to Admin or a selected scorekeeper who is not a contestant (1 to 10) for the mongers they have seen (those who reveal themselves as contestants) and post them here on the DATY scoreboard. From their own personal experiences, they already know who's best at pleasing their pussies, right? At the end of the contest period, the highest composite score wins.