PDA

View Full Version : Petite Laura Worship page

Skiper
08-20-12, 16:00
Love her or hate her, there sure are a lot of pictures of her on USA Sexguide.

Skiper
08-21-12, 11:11
Most of these pictures are really old.

Skiper
08-21-12, 11:21
If any of you others want to post your old or new Laura pictures here, please go ahead.

Any comments on her, both negative or positive, this would be a good place to post that too. (Haters got to hate)

Fuglysob
08-21-12, 18:56
I had opportunity to give her a ride once a bit back. I liked her. Very willing, not terrible on the eyes, and amusing conversation. Definately one my future to do again list.

Fugly

Cls9637
08-22-12, 04:52
Wish she would make a road trip north to Baltimore. I would pick her up at the station. Not sure what it is about this girl but I really want her. I'm surprised there aren't more pictures of her in action. I only remember seeing two. If I ever get to see her, believe me, there will be a lot more!

Skiper
08-22-12, 09:30
She'll be the 1st SW I track down. Until then, keep the pics coming.

ThanksThe one in the pink skirt is an unpublished photo from years ago. I think it may have been he second photo shoot for me.

Bill Ho
08-22-12, 09:55
I am glad to see that the site caught up with itself.

I like her looks. She reminds me of a skinny Sweet Nicole that I have been seeing for years now. If I were to do SW, I would definately look for her. Bill Ho.

We need to make sure I only add the right ones.

Skiper
08-22-12, 10:01
Wish she would make a road trip north to Baltimore. I would pick her up at the station. Not sure what it is about this girl but I really want her. I'm surprised there aren't more pictures of her in action. I only remember seeing two. If I ever get to see her, believe me, there will be a lot more!I think that I only had three published, two with her looking up to the camera. I am adding a new one here.

If you bought her ticket, I'm sure she would go visit you in Baltimore.

See Bidibop's post from 06/15/2011.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=133904&d=1308183270

My Vice's post from 06/01/2009.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76247&d=1243904547

Nowatney
08-22-12, 11:29
She's an old friend. The street pictures were taken just prior to the pickup. I went into Sunoco for a cold pop and she begged me for a ride.

I like the high hell sneakers! They are a Nowatney classic.

Asock Fan
08-22-12, 15:05
Any word on when she is due to be released? Or if someone could PM the info I need to look her up myself, that'd be good too.

FuglyWell, it's raining right this second but I'll bet if it slows down she will be out this afternoon.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=136930&d=1310330990

This photoshoot was my first night out with the pink jacket. I only posted six of those pictures, I wonder how many I took of Laura that night?

Space101
08-23-12, 13:13
She's an old friend. The street pictures were taken just prior to the pickup. I went into Sunoco for a cold pop and she begged me for a ride.

I like the high hell sneakers! They are a Nowatney classic.This is not an attack just a question. When was these pics taken? I saw her walking today 8/23/12 wearing the same thing. I also noticed an older chick walking from the 140th area past the 120th trying to get a ride.

Never tried Laura when I roamed the streets.

My first time in Tampa in awhile. Where are the ones that are not locked up at?

Didn't even see my girl Gail or the other chick out across Bush heading south (name?).

I saw about 6 girls out today. Have fun guys!

Out!

Asock Fan
08-23-12, 14:36
This is not an attack just a question. When was these pics taken? I saw her walking today 8/23/12 wearing the same thing.

Out!I saw her the day she left the Orient Hilton, last Thursday, she had on different clothes. Then last Sunday she was out in the white skirt and biker girl top, I snapped a picture and posted it here. (I cropped the two guys that she was walking with out of the picture.) This morning there she was again at the same location in the same outfit. This time she has added a new belt with skull and crossbones buckle. Today's picture is posted here with the pink tire in the background.

I see the haters and Internet tough guys are coming out flames blazing. Good for them, I'm sure that they are not compensating for their own shortcomings.

CookyJar
08-23-12, 17:58
.The haters will always come out, but we all know there is one girl we regret that we did.True that! Haters will hate. You can always count on that.

This girl has a slutty look (sex appeal) about her. I mean that in a good way. Who the hell wants a goody two shoes, a nice girl? Give me a Sl*t any day. Laura looks like the type of girl who'd do anything asked.

JMHO.

I'd do her in a heartbeat.

CookyJar

Florida1234
08-23-12, 18:57
This guy has six posts, four questions, one stale link that everybody already saw and this gem of a post! Three spelling errors in a sentence of seven words. Brilliant!

Sure everybody has an opinion, and this is an open forum, but if you are going to call another monger's taste in HOs into question, I suggest that you pick up a camera and post a report. Otherwise, sit down, shut up and read.I feel so special! : that he is talking about me.

TY

Skiper
08-23-12, 20:48
True that! Haters will hate. You can always count on that.

This girl has a slutty look (sex appeal) about her. I mean that in a good way. Who the hell wants a goody two shoes, a nice girl? Give me a Sl*t any day. Laura looks like the type of girl who'd do anything asked.

JMHO.

I'd do her in a heartbeat.

CookyJarThe haters will always hate.

Thanks for checking in on us here in Tampa CookyJar. Half Pint now has your seal of approval! Cooky knows haters will hate, but as we all know it's an open forum and guys like Roadworrier will always try to start shit. (Internet Trolls) As I said when I started a thread for Laura, she is a polarizing Nebraska Ave. Celebrity. You don't see guys in the middle with her, they love her or hate her. I really do get more emails about her whereabouts than any of the other HOs that I post on. She is a fan favorite!

Now as for the 'Biker Top' the new black halter top she loves to wear. I didn't give it to her, I gave it to Mindy. Remember the photo shoot with Mindy in black stockings? You know these HOs move in the same circles, somehow Laura got the top from some dude who apparently took it from Mindy. If you want one for the wife you can pick one up at the flea market on the corner of Fowler & Nebraska.

For our out of town readers; these are pictures of Mindy in the "Biker Top"

PacoGrande
08-23-12, 21:56
She found the hair style that compliments her face and body. Earlier hair styles were unflatering. I am glad she chose the service profession. She fits her niche perfectly. If she orgasms like a spastic monkey she's the perfect sex partner.

Lurker 2009
08-23-12, 23:54

I like the high hell sneakers! They are a Nowatney classic.For a gal who has been out on the street for a while, her breast seem to have held up well.

Asock Fan
08-24-12, 00:00
This is about all the pictures that I have posted for Half Pint. Most are shots of her walking the streets. The ones in the pink jacket were taken just before her vacation last year.

Asock Fan
08-24-12, 00:24
I was just fooling with that old Adobe program.

Sprat
08-24-12, 09:48
Well as a out of towner (accussed of being a yankee) from Jax, I visit Tampa on occasion and had the opportunity to see this young lady strolling Nebraska, I was on the hunt for someone else, and passed on laura, as it was not so much about laura as was my hunt for mindy.

I fully regret not picking up laura, she is not hard on the eyes and does have nice body, looks mean little in this hobby, performance is the word

When I saw her in May, she was dress pretty much the same way or style as the pic posted yesterday. Asock does have a pic of her vag and man this girl has some nice lips,

Since I was in town a week and a half ago she was visiting her uncle so I missed her.

Get her while you can

DucheNozzle
08-29-12, 00:07
I usually bi-pass SW section but changing my mind fast with all this interest in half pint how the hell do you grab her with Leo around? Also I'm sure the last one of you gave her the pinky test she seems clean. Anyone? Class? Bueller?

Asock Fan
08-30-12, 12:30
I usually bi-pass SW section but changing my mind fast with all this interest in half pint how the hell do you grab her with Leo around? Also I'm sure the last one of you gave her the pinky test she seems clean. Anyone? Class? Bueller?Nebraska at the Sunoco, corner of Fletcher.

Skiper
09-05-12, 15:37
Half Pint is still out.

LutzMonger
09-16-12, 14:26
She was at Nebraska and Fletcher around 2 today.

L Spooner
11-10-12, 23:00
Dumpin halfpint.

SnowSkier1971
11-23-12, 09:15
Does anyone have her cell number?

I'd like to meet up with her.

Skipher
11-26-12, 12:58
Old photo of Laura Half Pint.

Skipher
11-28-12, 15:47
Laura Half Pint

Nowatney
01-25-13, 14:56
Half Pint at work.

SW Surfer
01-25-13, 17:00
Is Half Pint still around? I have not scene her in a while?

Surf Out!

Half Pint at work.

Skiper
01-26-13, 01:45
Dumpin halfpint.Please post more on this thread, we enjoy your work.

Probably best to just post pictures and no text like you did before here.

Thanks for your efforts and reports.

Skip

Skiper
01-28-13, 21:31
She called me from a hotel room way out east, almost to Brandon. She said the guy who took her there had gone nuts then passed out. She begged me to come get her and take her back to Nowatney.

I did get some pictures, I'll post them some day maybe.

L Spooner
02-01-13, 07:51
Getting ready for the beach.

Skiper
02-01-13, 12:27
Getting ready for the beach.The white one, with her body the white one is the best.

She does photograph well.

PandaSoldier
02-01-13, 15:26
The white one, with her body the white one is the best.

She does photograph well.But the other 2 are pretty ugly imo, what she needs is a two piece black (or some sort of dark color) bikini, it would look better with her body and also would compliment her personality while also provoking. The white one isn't giving much contrast.

Skiper
03-01-13, 19:56
I've never met another girl who enjoyed taking it in the ass as much as Laura.

Now, Laura is one special true freak when her and I get together and loves being penetrated from the backdoor either with my junk or plain fingers. And I mean, LOVES IT. If I can push four fingers at a time even better! I'm just surprised how NO ONE has ever brought this up on her thread.

Gentleman, this is not a joke. Next time you come across sweet Half Pint, ask her if it is ok the drill her from the backdoor and see what she will tell you.

Yeahhh buddy

Skiper
03-02-13, 21:35
I've never met another girl who enjoyed taking it in the ass as much as Laura.Http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76247&d=1243904547

Maybe, if we are lucky, My Vice will recount the story that went with this picture.

OMG!

Skiper
03-06-13, 22:42
I know for a fact she is not available for a while. When she comes back I'm sure somebody will post it here.

I'm sure she would enjoy meeting you.A member asked me about a date for her availability. When I went in and researched, low and behold, she has been back on the streets for almost a week! I wonder who she is staying with? Last time I saw her she had a crazy story about a boyfriend another guy and a gun. She told me about a place off 22nd, south of McDonalds. Who knows?

My best guess is she will show up at the Sunoco soon.

L Spooner
03-09-13, 19:40
She asked for her regulars to PM me for the # to call her at.

Nowatney
03-19-13, 07:14
A member asked me about a date for her availability. When I went in and researched, low and behold, she has been back on the streets for almost a week! I wonder who she is staying with? Last time I saw her she had a crazy story about a boyfriend another guy and a gun. She told me about a place off 22nd, south of McDonalds. Who knows?

My best guess is she will show up at the Sunoco soon.This window of opportunity has closed.

Skiper
06-10-13, 19:08
Just before Laura left for her vacation. She did a final photo shoot.

Skipher
06-25-14, 19:49
Looks like somebody is a Half Pint fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FTv9V6lLQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nowatney
05-23-15, 19:04
Just before Laura left for her vacation. She did a final photo shoot.A friend of mine was talking to a guy who told him that she was planning on coming back in June 2016. Has anybody here been keeping in touch with her?

Skiper
08-13-18, 20:12
Don't see her around much anymore.

Skiper
01-19-19, 19:43
Don't see her around much anymore.She left her uncle's place just before New Year's Day. I went to the place down by the river, but I did not see her. Any of you seen her in 2019?

NeeditWantit
01-21-19, 15:13
Don't see her around much anymore.Where were these pics taken? Looks like a good spot for some outdoor fun.

DumpsterMan
01-21-19, 15:35
She left her uncle's place just before New Year's Day. I went to the place down by the river, but I did not see her. Any of you seen her in 2019?I haven't seen or heard from her yet. Pity. I'd like to get reacquainted with my favorite anal queen! .

Skiper
01-23-19, 00:06
Where were these pics taken? Looks like a good spot for some outdoor fun.Ask Half Pint to take you there. Its not far from where she was living. Palm River. If you find her tell her to text me.

Skiper
05-26-20, 08:25
Half Pint down by the river.

Skiper
05-27-20, 00:20
Half Pint down by the river.You know, her tits are in much better shape than 9 out of 10 streetwalkers. Nice nipples too.

DumpsterMan
05-27-20, 10:03
You know, her tits are in much better shape than 9 out of 10 streetwalkers. Nice nipples too.Even better clamped. Half Pint is definitely one for the freaky.

I've been doing drive-thru searches at Palm River, hoping to get lucky and spot her again for a rematch.

Skiper
05-27-20, 13:02
Even better clamped. Half Pint is definitely one for the freaky.

I've been doing drive-thru searches at Palm River, hoping to get lucky and spot her again for a rematch.Try the mobile home park north of 7/11, tell her "Hi".

Skiper
05-27-20, 20:48
Half Pint on the job.