GA Boy
08-03-12, 13:42
Any info? Is it worth a stop

GA Boy
08-03-12, 13:45
Meant to ask in other section if there is any info on QT Asian in crossville

Two Nutts
08-05-12, 20:57
Meant to ask in other section if there is any info on QT Asian in crossvilleStopped in right before they were closing this past sat night. Ugly as hell old asian woman lets me in and took me to the room. Then a 35ish girl walks in and says only half hr 60 bucks. She was better looking but not by much, (and I was horney.) She tickled my ass and legs for about 5 min. Then got in my face and asked what I wanted, I said BJ. She said pay me. I got my money and offerd 60 she said thats a HJ amount. I said hell no I aint payn 60 for a HJ from you. She said BJ will be 100, I said hell no to that as well. I settled on 40 for a HJ. Think I'll pass this place up from now on.

Just my opinion.

TN

Frodios
06-25-14, 21:12
This place has been closed 2 or 3 times and always opens back up under a different name. I not sure if they keep getting busted and that's why they close or not. I've also heard LEO has watched it in the past. I wouldn't trust it.

WingShooter
06-28-14, 06:19
This place has been closed 2 or 3 times and always opens back up under a different name. I not sure if they keep getting busted and that's why they close or not. I've also heard LEO has watched it in the past. I wouldn't trust it.Not to long ago I seen a swarm of LEO at that place. In fact they looked like they were visiting several of the businesses in that little strip mall of shops. They they were closed and now back open. I have never heard any good out of that place. Not my cup of tea. Parking is right on one of the busiest streets in Cumberland County and everyone could see your vehicle.