PDA

View Full Version : Roses

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

IKA143
03-03-13, 17:27
Recently came here to see Fanta, but she was busy with one of you buggahs so I took Joon. Glad I did. Beginning of the hall, first door on the right.

Looks (face-7) (body-7. 5) This girl is young, probably around 23. Tall, about 5'7 barefoot, natural small B cups, and a wonderful, wonderful, round, high ass. Full on bikini lines, didn't bother me one bit. It was like the silhouettes on the firing range score papers, outlining my main target areas to hit hehe. No tattoos at all, hair is black wavy and past shoulder length. Big boned athletic girl with a high pitched voice. Her voice does not match her body in the slightest, just a weird observation of mine.

Attitude- 9. She was easy going and seems like she got a good head on her shoulders. Says she goes to school and only works 3 days a week because of her studies. Got nothing negative to say about her attitude, cool sexy chick with a brain.

Service- solid 8. Lots of DFK, DATY, dato, BBBJ, FS all covered, took every position like a champ, sweet soft moans seemed genuine, but then again, I know better hehe. She offered massage after but I had to go.

Damage 1. 6 to Joon plus. 5, or was it still. 4 to mama, I don't remember. Repeat yes.

One more thing to talk about here. When I got here they put me in her bedroom, alone, for about 15 minutes while I waited for Joon to freshen up or whatever. After hearing about how some girl here got ripped off by customers going through the girls purse and shit when they leave the room, it surprises me that they still do this. In this room was her laptop, purse, all of her personal items just out there. If I was a punk thief I could have cleaned her the fuck out. I mean letting us cruise in the bedrooms is all G. But the girls have to at least take their purse with them when they leave the room. I guess Joon trusted me and that's cool, but I'm just saying they need to watch their purses and stuff more carefully here. I can see how broke dick losers would steal the girls money, looks like it'd be pretty easy. So girls, don't leave your shit lying around. End of rant. Will be back to sample Fanta.Yes, JOON is a Sweetheart, and pretty smart too, even showed me what she had to do in class, pretty crip shit. Glad you enjoyed her. FANTA is awesome, can't go wrong with any of them.

Good review,

Thank you.

Yariman33
03-03-13, 23:15
I know, I know a lot of the mongers will jump on my case about attitude and service but for me looks is the #1 reson I go to an AMP.But girls like Million, Julie and many many more at VIP are the kind of girls you just want to tell your friends "oh yea, I banged her and her and her and no biggie".Bowah, I know what you mean, and thanks for the advice on VIP. I see going to an AMP like going to a rental car service to take a joyride; I don't want to drop cash on a Ford Focus, no matter how reliable they may be, I want to ease into a Viper and admire the curves, so to speak. I've dated girls who were "10's" (on looks) before, but maintenance and upkeep costs are just not worth the headache. Rather rent a Viper, and let the rental agency deal with the maintenance and daily upkeep.

In any event, I had already headed out to "the dealership" before I read your post, but appreciate the suggestion on VIP. Another board member here had mentioned Nirvana, so I went to find enlightenment there. Posted my report in that section.

Shopaholick
03-04-13, 00:44
I know, I know a lot of the mongers will jump on my case about attitude and service but for me looks is the #1 reson I go to an AMP. I can always bang my SO any time and any where. Don't get me wrong, I go Kison and other places too when I want to get my rocks off for what ever the reason. But girls like Million, Julie and many many more at VIP are the kind of girls you just want to tell your friends "oh yea, I banged her and her and her and no biggie" and in real life, these girls won't even give you the time of the day. The reason these girls are not working in a Kbar is because they don't want to drink and they feel tbey didn't rob the guy for bis hard earn money and they got nothing in return. I not saying every girl is like that but most of them feel that way. Plus the money is good.

But the prettiest girls are working kbars. If you have the money to burn and don't mind dropping $$$ and get nothing but a BJ or HJ. Hey that's your preference. For me I just want to dine at the nicest restaurant and then tell my self "yeah, I had that before". Just my 2 cents.

Be safe and go monger now.I love bad girls that's my fuckin problem.

Yep, VIP got the goods. You'd be like a kid in an eye candy store.

Get some hotties at the diff shops at Ward.

Nirvs get the 3 hot J's. Joy, June and Julie.

MF and SF usually bring in some hot stuff too.

7. CHANEL.

I not saying Rose girls aren't attractive or good looking, just not as super hot in comparison to some others.

Atmatic123
03-04-13, 02:57
So where would you go to find a beauty queen, super model, import model, etc?I would say VIP, Ginza, or maybe even Golden Queen. But in this era of AMP the lookers are all going down it seems. IMO the best I've seen looks wise are Milliion (VIP) Julie (ichiban but she is MIA) and Honey (Ginza) but of course since there super hot they got pretty lame service and attitude. If you got money to spend I would give either Honey or MIllion a visit. Honey is a hot petite local girl, when I saw her I thought damn I can't believe a girl who looks like her is working in this biz, Million has that import model look, tight, toned, tanned asian girl. But unless your a good looking guy your sesh with them would be pretty crappy especially if your first time. Read reviews about a provider Tiffany at VIP from the reports seems like she has the hot model look going but that one also seems like a big YMMV. But if you want total package of L / S/A then wait for Nara and Aki (roses) , try Hera (golden queen) , or even Joy (nirvana) , Chanelle (7) thats all I know for now, might be others but I haven't experienced them tryin really hard to cut back

Hilifter37
03-04-13, 03:01
When I got here they put me in her bedroom, alone, for about 15 minutes while I waited for Joon to freshen up or whatever. After hearing about how some girl here got ripped off by customers going through the girls purse and shit when they leave the room, it surprises me that they still do this. In this room was her laptop, purse, all of her personal items just out there. If I was a punk thief I could have cleaned her the fuck out. I mean letting us cruise in the bedrooms is all G. But the girls have to at least take their purse with them when they leave the room. I guess Joon trusted me and that's cool, but I'm just saying they need to watch their purses and stuff more carefully here. I can see how broke dick losers would steal the girls money, looks like it'd be pretty easy. So girls, don't leave your shit lying around. End of rant. Will be back to sample Fanta.I am glad you brought this up bro. I wanted to try out Cara to finish up the line up, but she was busy. So I gladly repeated with Joon and had a great time, but also wanted to mention to her that she should secure her belongings, especially her purse as you mentioned. It would suck for any girl to be ripped off because they left their purse in the room with the monger. Of course MOST of us can be trusted, but there is always one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

Jiro9673
03-04-13, 03:12
Checked out Roses the other day. To my surprise, Joon was free. Since I heard so much about her, I figured why not. Report by others are very accurate. Really loved her young body, and liked her boobs a lot. Not the biggest, but just right shape with nice suckable nipples. Couple of things I would add. First of all, she's very very vocal which is a big turn on for me. I usually can control myself and last very long, but I think her loud moans / sounds made me cum much quicker than normal. Second thing, and the only negative is that she had a bit of a smell down there. Brothers, please don't slam me for reporting this, but just keeping it real. Slight but noticeable. Could be that she is so busy that don't have time to clean or is it a sign of some sort of bacterial issue? Usually that would be a big turn off for me as I've stopped my sessions with other girls in the past when they smelled, but since she is so so hot, it didn't matter. Haha. Would probably repeat again. L / A/S: 8 (liked her looks more than other reporters) /9/9. 5.

Recently came here to see Fanta, but she was busy with one of you buggahs so I took Joon. Glad I did. Beginning of the hall, first door on the right.

Looks (face-7) (body-7. 5) This girl is young, probably around 23. Tall, about 5'7 barefoot, natural small B cups, and a wonderful, wonderful, round, high ass. Full on bikini lines, didn't bother me one bit. It was like the silhouettes on the firing range score papers, outlining my main target areas to hit hehe. No tattoos at all, hair is black wavy and past shoulder length. Big boned athletic girl with a high pitched voice. Her voice does not match her body in the slightest, just a weird observation of mine.

Attitude- 9. She was easy going and seems like she got a good head on her shoulders. Says she goes to school and only works 3 days a week because of her studies. Got nothing negative to say about her attitude, cool sexy chick with a brain.

Service- solid 8. Lots of DFK, DATY, dato, BBBJ, FS all covered, took every position like a champ, sweet soft moans seemed genuine, but then again, I know better hehe. She offered massage after but I had to go.

Damage 1. 6 to Joon plus. 5, or was it still. 4 to mama, I don't remember. Repeat yes.

One more thing to talk about here. When I got here they put me in her bedroom, alone, for about 15 minutes while I waited for Joon to freshen up or whatever. After hearing about how some girl here got ripped off by customers going through the girls purse and shit when they leave the room, it surprises me that they still do this. In this room was her laptop, purse, all of her personal items just out there. If I was a punk thief I could have cleaned her the fuck out. I mean letting us cruise in the bedrooms is all G. But the girls have to at least take their purse with them when they leave the room. I guess Joon trusted me and that's cool, but I'm just saying they need to watch their purses and stuff more carefully here. I can see how broke dick losers would steal the girls money, looks like it'd be pretty easy. So girls, don't leave your shit lying around. End of rant. Will be back to sample Fanta.

Fillet Show
03-05-13, 08:05
I love bad girls that's my fuckin problem.

Yep, VIP got the goods. You'd be like a kid in an eye candy store.

Get some hotties at the diff shops at Ward.

Nirvs get the 3 hot J's. Joy, June and Julie.

MF and SF usually bring in some hot stuff too.

7. CHANEL.

I not saying Rose girls aren't attractive or good looking, just not as super hot in comparison to some others.
I know, I know a lot of the mongers will jump on my case about attitude and service but for me looks is the #1 reson I go to an AMP. I can always bang my SO any time and any where. Don't get me wrong, I go Kison and other places too when I want to get my rocks off for what ever the reason. But girls like Million, Julie and many many more at VIP are the kind of girls you just want to tell your friends "oh yea, I banged her and her and her and no biggie" and in real life, these girls won't even give you the time of the day. The reason these girls are not working in a Kbar is because they don't want to drink and they feel tbey didn't rob the guy for bis hard earn money and they got nothing in return. I not saying every girl is like that but most of them feel that way. Plus the money is good.

But the prettiest girls are working kbars. If you have the money to burn and don't mind dropping $$$ and get nothing but a BJ or HJ. Hey that's your preference. For me I just want to dine at the nicest restaurant and then tell my self "yeah, I had that before". Just my 2 cents.

Be safe and go monger now.Yups, agreed. VIP would be a good choice. Next best bet would be the Wardplex. Every AMP at the Wardplex has a hottie or two. Swan has Jina and Vanilla. GQ has Hera and Jio. Pongi has Lisa and Lucy. Tokyos has K's body and Yuri if she comes back. Nirvana definitely got some hotties in Joy and June too.

Hilifter37
03-05-13, 19:43
Yups, agreed. VIP would be a good choice. Next best bet would be the Wardplex. Every AMP at the Wardplex has a hottie or two. Swan has Jina and Vanilla. GQ has Hera and Jio. Pongi has Lisa and Lucy. Tokyos has K's body and Yuri if she comes back. Nirvana definitely got some hotties in Joy and June too.I had all the listed girls above (except for K) , and agree they are very hot. For those bros who go for looks first, they can't go wrong with any of them. I would include Julie at Nirvana (a more petite version of Sua) And Chanel at 7 also. However, for me their service is not up to par for me, but I know some of you guys get better service than I do, so YMMV. Even Million, who gives me more and better service than to most other mongers, can't be compared favorably to most girls at Roses in terms of service. So it is up to the monger to decide when they feel like going for looks and when they feel like going for better service. That is why I am so glad I found this forum and the wealth of info available. Saved me a lot of money, time and frustration shooting in the dark.

Bowah57
03-07-13, 15:41
New provider starting today. Mama said very pretty Kgirls start today. I just had breakfast with Joon. Hehe.

IKA143
03-07-13, 15:46
New provider starting today. Mama said very pretty Kgirls start today. I just had breakfast with Joon. Hehe.Nice, Joon for Breakfast & New K-Girls. Is it one? Or more?

Evilchimpy
03-07-13, 16:30
New provider starting today. Mama said very pretty Kgirls start today. I just had breakfast with Joon. Hehe.One of the new girls is Emily / Candy formerly at Golden Butterfly / Pink. Gives great service, with some extras.

ShaggyDoo
03-07-13, 21:45
One of the new girls is Emily / Candy formerly at Golden Butterfly / Pink. Gives great service, with some extras.Ahh. Emily, Golden Butterfly was my first AMP that I went to in Hawaii, and Emily was my first provider that started my Mongering.

Hilifter37
03-08-13, 12:58
One of the new girls is Emily / Candy formerly at Golden Butterfly / Pink. Gives great service, with some extras.Does she go by the name Hoya? I got to get me some if that is the case.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-reallllllll-picsweekly-new-no-rush-40-1-hr-23/3636872

ShaggyDoo
03-08-13, 16:37
Does she go by the name Hoya? I got to get me some if that is the case.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-reallllllll-picsweekly-new-no-rush-40-1-hr-23/3636872Haven't been there yet but, They had one ad up briefly with Nara's picture back, and those picture of Hoya look a lot like Nara. The hips, belly-botton ring, the boobs look a little smaller, but that's maybe from the bra. Hmmmm. If it isn't Nara, then got to get me some of that also.

ShripmBoy
03-09-13, 01:42
The stretches look unreal, guarantee mid 30s-40s.

Hawaii Raven
03-09-13, 01:47
Haven't been there yet but, They had one ad up briefly with Nara's picture back, and those picture of Hoya look a lot like Nara. The hips, belly-botton ring, the boobs look a little smaller, but that's maybe from the bra. Hmmmm. If it isn't Nara, then got to get me some of that also.It's not Nara. Trust me, I just texted with her earlier today.

Hipp21
03-09-13, 22:59
Hoya certainly does look like the old Emily / Candy from Pink. Candy had a small animal paw print tattoo on her left breast and you can kind of make it out in one of the pictures. If that's the direction they're heading for girls that's really disappointing. I'd rather see more young new girls than recycled girls from other places.

Jbravo
03-10-13, 14:01
Only caught a glimpse of her going to shower, as she was busy. In fact, all the professionals were busy all the doors closed and no cocksuckers waking around. Candy Emily has that tat on her boobie and tramp stamp lower back, and usually has belly button piercing. Very nice body to fuck but YMMV as some fuck her BBFS, but most get her all covered. Better than a lot of pussies around, but I opted for JOON and was not disappointed.

Rosies is very busy. Grand central Saturday night. I guess nobody misses Aki and Nara, or talent around town must be pretty weak, LOL.

Hoya certainly does look like the old Emily / Candy from Pink. Candy had a small animal paw print tattoo on her left breast and you can kind of make it out in one of the pictures. If that's the direction they're heading for girls that's really disappointing. I'd rather see more young new girls than recycled girls from other places.

Hypo Luxa
03-10-13, 20:38
Rosies is very busy. Grand central Saturday night. I guess nobody misses Aki and Nara, or talent around town must be pretty weak, LOL.I think everyone in town was getting their jimmy waxed Saturday night. I went to CHM around 10:30pm and they were all taken. I had to kill time at Sandy's before going back 45 min. Later. Saw Penny. Review to come in CHM thread.

QuikEmax
03-10-13, 21:28
Hey guys, it's been a while but finally was able to get some funds for some "fun" finally. Anyway stopped by Roses thinking I could finally get to try some Fantasy but one of guys had just grabbed her before I got there. Mama let me view the 2 girls working, Laila and Sesy. I opted for Laila thinking I could give back a little to the forum for all the lurking I've been doing.

So Laila is Korean, she about 5'3-5'4, not a spinner but just toned enough for my liking. But no where a hardbody either. At first she looked Chinese but after going into the shower and getting a closer look, definitely Korean. She had lots of make up and those crazy fake eye lashes but still looked "cute" not the model type but the cute girl next door look. IMO I would say that she be in her early 30's. She had MM see's but a cute round shape to her ass. Kinda reminded me of a girl I liked in high school.

Anyway got undressed in the room, and lead me to the shower. No B2B but did a decent TS with all the right attention to the boys and the back end. She dried me off and lead back to room. It was funny, cause on her way to the room she was trying to be all sexy and said "baby you remember what room we were in?" But then walked right into the table with the rice cooler and busted out laughing. I think Sesy was coming out of the shower and witnessed it too and three of us had a laugh. And from this moment Laila totally opened up and the session was very nonchalant and chill.

We go back to the room for a 15 min rub down (which I thought was decent) and she asked to turn over. On the flip she started with a pretty long BBBJ. Like mentioned previously she strokes you while sucking which made it that much more pleasurable. I was getting all into it and tapped her shoulder to initiate the 69 but she looked at me with her head slightly tilted and said "you ready for me?" Man it was so cute but loved seeing Jr. In her mouth so I just shook my head and she went back to the BBBJ w / o any complaint. I could only last a little more so I tapped her again and this time decided to repay the favor with a little bit of DATY, which she seemed to love.

After a while she grabs my head and tells me to put it in. We start off at mish and then She gets on top, the view is so nice my hands automatically start to massage her MM's (not the best feeling but it did the trick) she was squat jumping me she she looked like she was going to LFK but at the last minute she turned away. So I grabbed her neck and pulled her I for some DFK which she returned. She asked that we switch back and pounded her in mish until I popped. We just lay there DFK for a while as we caught our breath. When she broke free she said she was ashamed that she might have bad breath since she had just eaten but I didn't notice anything too bad. She was being so cute.

Overall I would give her L:7 S:8 (cause no B2B) A:9. I would repeat with her but got to try the other flavors first. Thanks to all the Mongers out there for all the info, hope I added some good info too.

Be safe out there!

Makiki
03-10-13, 23:43
I think everyone in town was getting their jimmy waxed Saturday night. I went to CHM around 10:30pm and they were all taken. I had to kill time at Sandy's before going back 45 min. Later. Saw Penny. Review to come in CHM thread.Yup, I went about 6pm & mama said to make appt as girls are all RSVP for the next few hours. Wow! Business is good at roses. I wonder if a dude can own AMP? The owners I knew where girls. I went to nirvana & joy was not in yet. They didn't look busy.

IKA143
03-11-13, 02:02
Hey guys, it's been a while but finally was able to get some funds for some "fun" finally. Anyway stopped by Roses thinking I could finally get to try some Fantasy but one of guys had just grabbed her before I got there. Mama let me view the 2 girls working, Laila and Sesy. I opted for Laila thinking I could give back a little to the forum for all the lurking I've been doing.

So Laila is Korean, she about 5'3-5'4, not a spinner but just toned enough for my liking. But no where a hardbody either. At first she looked Chinese but after going into the shower and getting a closer look, definitely Korean. She had lots of make up and those crazy fake eye lashes but still looked "cute" not the model type but the cute girl next door look. IMO I would say that she be in her early 30's. She had MM see's but a cute round shape to her ass. Kinda reminded me of a girl I liked in high school.

Anyway got undressed in the room, and lead me to the shower. No B2B but did a decent TS with all the right attention to the boys and the back end. She dried me off and lead back to room. It was funny, cause on her way to the room she was trying to be all sexy and said "baby you remember what room we were in?" But then walked right into the table with the rice cooler and busted out laughing. I think Sesy was coming out of the shower and witnessed it too and three of us had a laugh. And from this moment Laila totally opened up and the session was very nonchalant and chill.

We go back to the room for a 15 min rub down (which I thought was decent) and she asked to turn over. On the flip she started with a pretty long BBBJ. Like mentioned previously she strokes you while sucking which made it that much more pleasurable. I was getting all into it and tapped her shoulder to initiate the 69 but she looked at me with her head slightly tilted and said "you ready for me?" Man it was so cute but loved seeing Jr. In her mouth so I just shook my head and she went back to the BBBJ w / o any complaint. I could only last a little more so I tapped her again and this time decided to repay the favor with a little bit of DATY, which she seemed to love.

After a while she grabs my head and tells me to put it in. We start off at mish and then She gets on top, the view is so nice my hands automatically start to massage her MM's (not the best feeling but it did the trick) she was squat jumping me she she looked like she was going to LFK but at the last minute she turned away. So I grabbed her neck and pulled her I for some DFK which she returned. She asked that we switch back and pounded her in mish until I popped. We just lay there DFK for a while as we caught our breath. When she broke free she said she was ashamed that she might have bad breath since she had just eaten but I didn't notice anything too bad. She was being so cute.

Overall I would give her L:7 S:8 (cause no B2B) A:9. I would repeat with her but got to try the other flavors first. Thanks to all the Mongers out there for all the info, hope I added some good info too.

Be safe out there!Good Review, so LAILA went for BBFS? Must be the best feeling. Congrats man. Wondering if she was loud too, as you know silent girls aren't a plus for me.

QuikEmax
03-11-13, 05:33
Good Review, so LAILA went for BBFS? Must be the best feeling. Congrats man. Wondering if she was loud too, as you know silent girls aren't a plus for me.

Sorry for the confusion. It's was BBBJ but CFS. Sorry if that was unclear.

JoeKher
03-14-13, 01:14
So due to some circumstances for the past few weeks now I'm able to finally return to the mongering scene. Quick run down from Roses. Because the famous Aki is on vaca and Nara aint nowhere to be found went with the next two who seemed to get alot of positives on this board.

Joon, Looks:6. Extremely typical, can walk rite by you and you wouldn't even give it a second thought.

Attitude:10. Great attitude and very friendly.

Sex:9. No shower or massage, BBBJ DATY cg mish standing mish doggie mish BBBJCIM done. Great PSE and loved everything about it. Could've gotten a 10 if it was BBFS but still yet very satisfying. Can handle all positions and is very accomidating and thoughtful about your needs. Nice loud moans and can get vocal at times. Only downfall was this was a daytime visit and I caught her after breakfast and a shower. So there was a lingering curry taste every now and then but I didn't mind it, didn't have curry for a while so it was good to taste it again. Will I repeat probably not, there are some much better looking providers who offer the same service so I'd rather spend my $$ on them.

Fanta: I'm going to marry this girl, 100% my type and knows what I want. Will I repeat already did. That's all I got to say about that.

Spyda
03-14-13, 21:45
Joon doesn't give you massage or shower once she thinks it's a cop.

If you want FS from her, just don't look like Five-O.Um if you keep reading what he posted, he did get FS from her.

Hilifter37
03-15-13, 01:13

If you want FS from her, just don't look like Five-O.Some bros decline shower and massage to maximize their time doing FS with the girls. I used to do that myself, and may start again soon, with some modifications. Also, the easiest way for me to demonstrate that I am not LE is to DATY the girl right away. Sometimes I had to DATO, because the girl laid face down, and not all were fresh, haha. I had to do that many times because I was told I look like LE, especially when bulked up (to some girls anyway).

YG365
03-15-13, 03:27

If you want FS from her, just don't look like Five-O.If you don't want them to think you're a cop, just strip down butt naked first before she even walks in and keep yourself uncovered. If she still doesn't believe you, stick a dumb or any object in the near area into your butt. I guarantee, she'll never ever think you're a cop ever again!

YG

Jbravo
03-15-13, 06:00
Joon never give me shower or massage. Just get down to suck and fuck right away, all the way till the yelling and knocking several times at the door.

Joon can suck ok, and can take it deep in both holes. She fucks you back hard and wet juicy pussy. We never use lube ever.

Nothin you do will convince a pro you not LE once they suspect. Nothing. YG kinda freaky with the butt thing-girl say you like it that way LOL maybe the wrong kine AMP, eh ac / dc input LOL.

AKI is back soon.

If you don't want them to think you're a cop, just strip down butt naked first before she even walks in and keep yourself uncovered. If she still doesn't believe you, stick a dumb or any object in the near area into your butt. I guarantee, she'll never ever think you're a cop ever again!

YG

JoeKher
03-15-13, 06:03
The funny part is you quoted my entire report and still said that.

Anyways, I always pass on the first shower request to leave more time for fucking. Sometimes after the knock by MS I'm either done or almost done and I would get a shower then if the session was that intense. Not a TS just a regular standing shower.

And screw a massage. Don't need one and don't want one.

If you want FS from her, just don't look like Five-O.

Hilifter37
03-16-13, 05:53
I went to Roses to try one of the new girls and Lote was available. Lote is 5'5".115 lbs, see cup mm, mid to late 20's, Cali kgirl. Self showered, since it was the room with the stand up shower. Light massage, kisses all over the body both back and front, then 69, CBJ, CFS, normal positions. L 8. 5, A 9. 5, S 8. 5. The S rating would have been higher if she did BBBJ. I really liked her face and don't know quite why. Maybe she reminded me of a Korean actress, or elmentary school time crush or something. I can't really put a finger on it, except to just say I really liked her.

The ironic part is that I went there intending to do FS for a long time. But wouldn't you know it, I popped pretty fast by my standards. Life is funny that way I guess. I had a very good time though, so I can't complain. I just don't think I have it in me anymore to purposefully make girls uncomfortable or sore, now that I see them as people and not just holes for me to have fun with. IDK, maybe I should retire like some of the other bros recently did and find a new and less expensive hobby.

Eman007
03-16-13, 13:53
Any brothers know what happened to Viet Lilly (MILF) and I think Ari (?). I heard Ari left for good and Lily is at a different AMP, recall solid service, happy attitudes. PM me if you got 411.

Mahalo,

E

Lasttime
03-16-13, 16:35
Called ahead of time and asked for appointment with Fanta MS said ok if I come now. Cool cause I know Fanta is leaving soon and wanted to get in more session before she leaves. I get there tell MS I have appointment with Fanta, paid my HF and waited in the room. MS comes in and apologized and said Fanta is not up to seeing anyone. Crap well if I knew that a head of time I would have possibly save some money. I guess when one door of opportunity closes another one opens. MS said pick another girl I will bring them out. I go back out to the living room area and bam 4 to 5 girls all standing there. I was thinking where the hell were they all hiding. MS said pick, no one said their names so scan the room and picked the sexiest girl to me. Made my selection and walked back to the room. Introduced myself and found out she was Laila. Tried to recall any of the reviews on this girl but couldn't remember. This girl is not a spinner but she is damn sexy. To me she had a very nice body nice big breast, nice ass, soft skin, no flab around the midsection and a pretty face. After TS got a decent body rub down, flipped over and got a great BBBJ. She would go as long as you wanted with the sucking and stroking, so had her do it for a little while longer cause it was an awesome feeling. Anyway BBBJ, CFS and had a great time talking with her. Looks. About 5' 2" without heels, shoulder length hair, maybe Cs or bigger, nice ass, looked and acted like mid 20s, nice soft skin and no fat. L 8. 5, A 8, S 8. She won't be here that long maybe until mid April according to her. I was tempted to go back at night to see her but fought off the urge, and driving after I had been drinking would be a bad idea anyway. I hope I have the opportunity to get in a repeat visit.

I won't be on island for awhile so get her while you can guys.

MrFunStuff808
03-17-13, 01:15
Called MS to see if Fanta was available, MS sure come on in. I get there, MS takes my money, I wait, Fanta comes in and tells me she is sick and not feeling well. Not really happy about it, MS comes in and ask me to pick another. I see Joon and go with her. Been with Joon before and all was good. Joon always does her best and I left pleased.

BUT. I noticed this trend with the MS at Roses, call ahead make an appointment, they take your money and "Oh sorry she is busy" SO far the substitute have been good, just pisses me off they do that.

Couple weeks ago I am with Fanta full stride into it and MS comes knocking. I am thinking it can't be time yet. MS tells me I need to move my car because I am in the wrong stall. Only thing is MS told me to park there when I first got there. I like Roses but latley its been one thing or another. Maybe just bad luck. Just sharing.

Jbravo
03-17-13, 13:35
Brothas, she doesn't speak greek-just mouth and pussy fucking for JOON-2 holes. We can only hope one day she be doing the nasty right up her ass.

Joon never give me shower or massage. Just get down to suck and fuck right away, all the way till the yelling and knocking several times at the door.

Joon can suck ok, and can take it deep in both holes. She fucks you back hard and wet juicy pussy. We never use lube ever.

Nothin you do will convince a pro you not LE once they suspect. Nothing. YG kinda freaky with the butt thing-girl say you like it that way LOL maybe the wrong kine AMP, eh ac / dc input LOL.

AKI is back soon.

Member #4374
03-17-13, 19:28
Eh, that "girl" Lote isn't one man is it? I hope the phuck not! I was just kind of suspicious when she was doing CG, her body felt too solid or something. So I was just looking at her suspiciously after the deed and just wanted to go.

Anyway, I've been going to Roses exclusively for the past couple months so saw no need to read the forum. Laila is the bomb for service. Fanta is the bomb for looks. She's gone for a few months maybe forever very soon. And I heard Eva from Tokyo is working here too.

But U muphuckaz already know all this.

Eh, anybody know computers here? My Windows 7 does an automatic spellcheck on all my internet shit now. It's phucken annoying and I don't know how to turn it off. If anyone can help, please PM me. Thanks.

Hilifter37
03-17-13, 22:30
Eh, that "girl" Lote isn't one man is it? I hope the phuck not! I was just kind of suspicious when she was doing CG, her body felt too solid or something. So I was just looking at her suspiciously after the deed and just wanted to go.

Anyway, I've been going to Roses exclusively for the past couple months so saw no need to read the forum. Laila is the bomb for service. Fanta is the bomb for looks. She's gone for a few months maybe forever very soon. And I heard Eva from Tokyo is working here too.Hahaha, LOL. Don't worry bro, she's ALL woman! I love toned bodies, so I really like Michelle (MF) and Ewa's bodies as well. Lote's pussy tasted so good and is only topped recently by Happy (K) for me. I loved it when Happy would push my face down harder on her pussy while I doing DATY, I can still taste it. The last few sessions were winners for me and gave me fuel to continue. Monger on!

Kagasain
03-18-13, 03:16
Fanta was very cute, said that she leaves Tuesday. TS but no b2b so that was a little disappointing. She has A's reminded me of Aki I like them natural rather silicone. Everything was covered and there was no cuddling afterwards I noticed that I was only in there for about 30 mins so seems like time was cut short is the only complaint I have.

Blake123
03-18-13, 03:50
Fanta was very cute, said that she leaves Tuesday. TS but no b2b so that was a little disappointing.I've seen numerous reports about guys not getting a B2B TS at various AMPs. And that makes me wonder if those who didn't get one even bothered to request one. During my first visit with Joon early this year, she gave me a TS. When it looked like I wasn't going to get a B2B, I asked her for one, and she complied. Simple as that.

JoeKher
03-18-13, 15:38
Another case of getting burnt out from the business. Her earlier plan was to leave on the 20th of April but I guess this job isn't meant for all and she's probably exhausted already.

Oldie81
03-18-13, 19:27
Another case of getting burnt out from the business. Her earlier plan was to leave on the 20th of April but I guess this job isn't meant for all and she's probably exhausted already.From what another girl told me, Fanta was getting it easily 12 plus times a day cause Aki and Nara gone. Pussy is dead.

Buster50
03-18-13, 20:58
From what another girl told me, Fanta was getting it easily 12 plus times a day cause Aki and Nara gone. Pussy is dead.Uhm, that's about average for the popular providers. 8-12 is an average day. I know that closer to 20 is a very good day on weekends for some.

Kagasain
03-18-13, 22:31
Another case of getting burnt out from the business. Her earlier plan was to leave on the 20th of April but I guess this job isn't meant for all and she's probably exhausted already.She told me that she was going to LA so who knows if she is or just burnt out. Asked her if she was coming back and she told me she didn't know. Guess that does mean she is burnt especially if she replaced both Aki and Nara.

Rbrbrb
03-18-13, 22:45
If you don't want them to think you're a cop, just strip down butt naked first before she even walks in and keep yourself uncovered. If she still doesn't believe you, stick a dumb or any object in the near area into your butt. I guarantee, she'll never ever think you're a cop ever again!

YGShe thought I was a cop too. So I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She laughed.

Bowah57
03-18-13, 22:59
She thought I was a cop too. So I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch. She laughed.On my first visit to an AMP. I will drop my towel to the ground, on purpose, turns toward the provider and slowly pick my towel up and then cover my self. I never ask for a TS on my first visit because most LE nails the girl for prostitution and for shower. So guys, unless you a regular there, no ask for TS from your provider on your first visit with her.

Jbravo
03-19-13, 00:08
That would easily put her way above legend status-more than Channel, Bonnie, Penny / Lucky, but not more than Anna / Angie village bicycle LOL. Angie is legend-20 diks a day. She was nympho-ever had a woman pull you dick out of you pants in the elevator? She did that to me-she was horny.

I'm sure I'm on some security video, LOL.

Like I said, the professionals have pussy snap back, LOL. They can fuck and fuck and not a problem. Sure, pussy will get lose over time, but pussy still make your dick shoot. 12 a day is legend, thats 70+ per week, or about 2X avg take of a popular prodiksucker weekly fucking.

So is Fanta the village bicycle now? She do BBBJ and BBFS and greek? She love BBBJCIM? She got to be horny as hell to fuck 70+ dicks per week.

From what another girl told me, Fanta was getting it easily 12 plus times a day cause Aki and Nara gone. Pussy is dead.

In Da Mixx
03-19-13, 02:24
That would easily put her way above legend status-more than Channel, Bonnie, Penny / Lucky, but not more than Anna / Angie village bicycle LOL. Angie is legend-20 diks a day. She was nympho-ever had a woman pull you dick out of you pants in the elevator? She did that to me-she was horny.

I'm sure I'm on some security video, LOL.

Like I said, the professionals have pussy snap back, LOL. They can fuck and fuck and not a problem. Sure, pussy will get lose over time, but pussy still make your dick shoot. 12 a day is legend, thats 70+ per week, or about 2X avg take of a popular prodiksucker weekly fucking.

So is Fanta the village bicycle now? She do BBBJ and BBFS and greek? She love BBBJCIM? She got to be horny as hell to fuck 70+ dicks per week.That's 12x $150= $1800 a day x 30days = 54k a month, no wonder they can take vacations all the time.

Member #4374
03-19-13, 04:39
The "in demand" girls at Roses easily average 12 customers a day. (Nara, Aki, Laila, Fanta, etc.). I think it has to do with the stealthness of their parking lot combined with the fact that they got good product.

Allright U selfish bastards, whats the scoops on Hoya? Baby looks fine in her backpage pics.

Oldie81
03-19-13, 04:57
That's 12x $150= $1800 a day x 30days = 54k a month, no wonder they can take vacations all the time.You got that right son. They also can pop off two guys in less than 40 minutes which is more than a lot of us make all day.

JoeKher
03-19-13, 06:08
I don't know about 12 dicks daily, thats about 1. 2 dicks an hour. Thats alot of fucking. But Fanta did tell me alot of times the guy would pop during the BJ so it's possible I guess. Maybe some of the more "legendary providers" possibly but I dont know about Fanta, didn't know she was that popular I guess.

There was some nights at numerous places I was the only occupant of the place. I do admit sometimes the girl would tell me it was a slow day but I was kinda scared to ask what a slow day is cus I don't want to know how much dicks she had aleady took before me.

Kglvr
03-19-13, 06:19
I don't know about 12 dicks daily, thats about 1. 2 dicks an hour. Thats alot of fucking. But Fanta did tell me alot of times the guy would pop during the BJ so it's possible I guess. Maybe some of the more "legendary providers" possibly but I don't know about Fanta, didn't know she was that popular I guess.

There was some nights at numerous places I was the only occupant of the place. I do admit sometimes the girl would tell me it was a slow day but I was kinda scared to ask what a slow day is cus I don't want to know how much dicks she had aleady took before me.I once asked a AMP girl what was the most guys she did in one day and she told me 20 but they all came very fast. She also said that if the guy pounded her for the full hour she could only take 3.

Blade82
03-19-13, 14:25
I don't know about 12 dicks daily, thats about 1. 2 dicks an hour. Thats alot of fucking. But Fanta did tell me alot of times the guy would pop during the BJ so it's possible I guess. Maybe some of the more "legendary providers" possibly but I don't know about Fanta, didn't know she was that popular I guess.

There was some nights at numerous places I was the only occupant of the place. I do admit sometimes the girl would tell me it was a slow day but I was kinda scared to ask what a slow day is cus I don't want to know how much dicks she had aleady took before me.Well got to figure a lot of these girls work 24 hr shifts as opposed to a normal citizen's 8 hour. During the late hours the popular ones probably get a customer non stop for about 4 hours, so thats 4 in one shift. But I do kind of think to get 12 customers as an average everyday is a little exaggerated. Thats pretty much saying she is taking everyother customer that walks in, and as a result somebody is really hurting. I could see someone like Bobbi at Ichiban getting that much since very slim pickings there.

Idusixtyning
03-19-13, 15:24
From what another girl told me, Fanta was getting it easily 12 plus times a day cause Aki and Nara gone. Pussy is dead.It's all about money. Any mongerers that believe a popular provider can always enjoy the sex and have an O with you after getting fukked so much is getting a good act. The ego inflation and sex is what we mongerers are paying for. The providers are enjoying the money, not the sex. Think about it, getting fukked 12 times a day for 30 days a month is a mechanical thing for them. Of course, a provider can always have select favorites that treat her nicely and clicks with.

Bowah57
03-19-13, 16:52
It's all about money. Any mongerers that believe a popular provider can always enjoy the sex and have an O with you after getting fukked so much is getting a good act. The ego inflation and sex is what we mongerers are paying for. The providers are enjoying the money, not the sex. Think about it, getting fukked 12 times a day for 30 days a month is a mechanical thing for them. Of course, a provider can always have select favorites that treat her nicely and clicks with.If I have to come once a day everyday of the week, I think I would get so sick of phucking and be a vegetarian. Some times I would stop just before I climax and tighten my pelvic muscle a couple of times and pretend to orgasm just so that my SO won'tt get any idea I am about to go dine at an AMP. She just want to get over with it asap. LOL. So, these girls just put on an act so we feel like money was well spend because we fuckum and they O.

However, if you were chosen to be their boy toy, then they really get off from fucking you back.

So I always go in the morning on a slow day and dine. You just might catch the girl in a horny mood and knowing the hustle and bustle don't start till the evening she just might decided to treat herself for once and O. Hehe.

Even now days, mongering is getting so routine "same old, same old" that even if I thought the session was awsome, I later tell myself I beed another fix because it wasn't all that great. No session at an AMP is better an intimate dinner with an SO and a bottle of wine and sone romantic music at the Halekulani hotel and the two of you just want to fuck your brains out. BTW. No Mama san knocking after 45 min. Shit, sometimes it takes about agood 15 min to rub her ddown, another 15 min to DATY and she takes 15 min to give you a BJ and then "TIMES UP". FUCK THAT!

Hawaii Boy
03-19-13, 17:00
If I have to come once a day everyday of the week, I think I would get so sick of phucking and be a vegetarian. Some times I would stop just before I climax and tighten my pelvic muscle a couple of times and pretend to orgasm just so that my SO won'tt get any idea I am about to go dine at an AMP. She just want to get over with it asap. LOL. So, these girls just put on an act so we feel like money was well spend because we fuckum and they O.

However, if you were chosen to be their boy toy, then they really get off from fucking you back.

So I always go in the morning on a slow day and dine. You just might catch the girl in a horny mood and knowing the hustle and bustle don't start till the evening she just might decided to treat herself for once and O. Hehe.

Even now days, mongering is getting so routine "same old, same old" that even if I thought the session was awsome, I later tell myself I beed another fix because it wasn't all that great. No session at an AMP is better an intimate dinner with an SO and a bottle of wine and sone romantic music at the Halekulani hotel and the two of you just want to fuck your brains out. BTW. No Mama san knocking after 45 min. Shit, sometimes it takes about agood 15 min to rub her ddown, another 15 min to DATY and she takes 15 min to give you a BJ and then "TIMES UP". FUCK THAT!This was the best post put out in a while! I feel the same way and I would love to have that romantic evening you described but unfortunately, after doing it a few times with the same girl, it just doesn't mean as much as the first couple of times. If I could have that night with a different girl every time, I would never want a SO. The whole reason we search for that SO is to get that feeling (GFE) and at first it is great but somehow fades. That is why I started going to the AMP's and I haven't found exactly what I wanted but I got close to it but I am going to try a couple more providers before I give up.

Great post!

Candyman2002
03-19-13, 21:12
It's all about money. Any mongerers that believe a popular provider can always enjoy the sex and have an O with you after getting fukked so much is getting a good act. The ego inflation and sex is what we mongerers are paying for. The providers are enjoying the money, not the sex. Think about it, getting fukked 12 times a day for 30 days a month is a mechanical thing for them. Of course, a provider can always have select favorites that treat her nicely and clicks with.The select favorites gets the "special" fake O. LOL

Oldie81
03-19-13, 23:25
Those girls are money factories for sure. However, the price is cheap I think. To get into a hottie's pants, it takes way more than 2. 0 in real life. Providers are truly practicing the law of Small Profits Quick Returns IMHO. I guess it is a matter of choice after all. To fuck an ugly and fat wifey for free everyday or to fuck a cutie pie like Fanta.I agree. The price is cheap if this is a once and a while thing. For me to get it from a girl, I'd probly have to spend at least $1000 taking her out etc. Then hotel room. Although when it does happen I'd be the only one at least for the time being getting it. Korean bar will be at least $2000, or $500 if she's wants to make a quick buck. But if you make this a habit, then thats when it gets expensive. Most of us ugly guys have no choice. If you super handsome and charming then probly for free or less than $100 to get laid but you'd still have to make a time investment usually.

Shopaholick
03-19-13, 23:50
This was the best post put out in a while! I feel the same way and I would love to have that romantic evening you described but unfortunately, after doing it a few times with the same girl, it just doesn't mean as much as the first couple of times. If I could have that night with a different girl every time, I would never want a SO. The whole reason we search for that SO is to get that feeling (GFE) and at first it is great but somehow fades. That is why I started going to the AMP's and I haven't found exactly what I wanted but I got close to it but I am going to try a couple more providers before I give up.

Great post!
If I have to come once a day everyday of the week, I think I would get so sick of phucking and be a vegetarian. Some times I would stop just before I climax and tighten my pelvic muscle a couple of times and pretend to orgasm just so that my SO won'tt get any idea I am about to go dine at an AMP. She just want to get over with it asap. LOL. So, these girls just put on an act so we feel like money was well spend because we fuckum and they O.

Even now days, mongering is getting so routine "same old, same old" that even if I thought the session was awsome, I later tell myself I beed another fix because it wasn't all that great. No session at an AMP is better an intimate dinner with an SO and a bottle of wine and sone romantic music at the Halekulani hotel and the two of you just want to fuck your brains out. BTW. No Mama san knocking after 45 min. Shit, sometimes it takes about agood 15 min to rub her ddown, another 15 min to DATY and she takes 15 min to give you a BJ and then "TIMES UP". FUCK THAT!Hells yeah, Bowah is the man. His posts have humor and wisdom. And I wish I could dine out as much as he does every week.

Flynn Garcia
03-20-13, 16:14
It's all about money. Any mongerers that believe a popular provider can always enjoy the sex and have an O with you after getting fukked so much is getting a good act. The ego inflation and sex is what we mongerers are paying for. The providers are enjoying the money, not the sex. Think about it, getting fukked 12 times a day for 30 days a month is a mechanical thing for them. Of course, a provider can always have select favorites that treat her nicely and clicks with.I so agree with this.

12 times a day = $150 (min) x 12 = $1, 800. 00 or higher per day.

30 days a month = $1, 800. 00 x 30 = $54, 000. 00 or higher per month.

They do make a lot of money to take a break or vacation. [LOL]

Buster50
03-20-13, 22:21
I so agree with this.

They do make a lot of money to take a break or vacation. [LOL]Now can everyone see why if they really like you then you don't have to pay. LOL

Local1234
03-21-13, 00:56
Fanta was very cute, said that she leaves Tuesday. TS but no b2b so that was a little disappointing. She has A's reminded me of Aki I like them natural rather silicone. Everything was covered and there was no cuddling afterwards I noticed that I was only in there for about 30 mins so seems like time was cut short is the only complaint I have.Fanta still there?

Qman90
03-21-13, 01:55
Fanta still there?No she on Tuesday this week. Maybe back in a month, but who knows may not comeback at all.

Secret Agent
03-21-13, 02:46
Fanta still there?I called last night and Fanta is on vacation. Don't know for how long.

ShripmBoy
03-21-13, 02:46
I so agree with this.

They do make a lot of money to take a break or vacation. [LOL]Don't be silly. If it were that lucrative, there'd be no spread at the porn star level.

If people had any clue, they are over paying for old granny milfs here.

Oldie81
03-21-13, 05:18
Don't be silly. If it were that lucrative, there'd be no spread at the porn star level.

If people had any clue, they are over paying for old granny milfs here.Porn stars are retards who film themselves which is permanently on the internet for life and pay half their salary (if reported and over 6 figures in taxes). Of course I know some do escourt services on the side. The ones I know personally usually hit around $20, 000 a month working at AMPs taking their time. Anymore than that and you'll burn out quick if what I'm guessing. They probly work 8 months out of the year, take home $160, 000 thousand tax free. Not bad. Got 4 months out of the year to blow it. ANd believe me they somehow blow it from what I'm told. Honestly, I'm the one first reported that Fanta was taking in 12 plus dicks a day. Believe me, my sources haven't proven to be liers. When Fanta gets back if she does, ask her, so I heard you get 12 dicks a day, is that true? LOL. ANd watch her facial expression. Roses is a prime location day and night.

RequeteBueno
03-22-13, 00:20
I'd probably put some lube in my ass for that money and take it. .

Don't be silly. If it were that lucrative, there'd be no spread at the porn star level.

If people had any clue, they are over paying for old granny milfs here.

Alika T9
03-22-13, 01:13
Just had Laila today and have to say it was definitely an enjoyable experience. She is cute, and has a great.

Body with some nice boobs. Not super skinny but definitely has a nice thickness. Table shower was normal, but nice. Started with the usual kisses, and then into a BBBJ for a good 15 minutes. I really enjoyed her technique, she didn't really deepthroat, but would suck, and have one hand stroking and the other hand playing with the balls, also made it a good wet BJ.

Cfs and usual positions with cg, mish, and doggy. She is sweet and does aim to please. Definitely would recommend and repeat.

Laptop
03-22-13, 01:39
I'd probably put some lube in my ass for that money and take it. .Funny! I do know some providers and they do make good money. A few years ago at least $20k a month for average looking and depending on how much they want to work.

Bowah57
03-22-13, 05:24
I'd probably put some lube in my ass for that money and take it. .LOL. So how much you think you'll charge? Just wondering :/

Kalani69
03-22-13, 19:35
Porn stars are retards who film themselves which is permanently on the internet for life and pay half their salary (if reported and over 6 figures in taxes). Of course I know some do escourt services on the side. The ones I know personally usually hit around $20, 000 a month working at AMPs taking their time. Anymore than that and you'll burn out quick if what I'm guessing. They probly work 8 months out of the year, take home $160, 000 thousand tax free. Not bad. Got 4 months out of the year to blow it. ANd believe me they somehow blow it from what I'm told. Honestly, I'm the one first reported that Fanta was taking in 12 plus dicks a day. Believe me, my sources haven't proven to be liers. When Fanta gets back if she does, ask her, so I heard you get 12 dicks a day, is that true? LOL. ANd watch her facial expression. Roses is a prime location day and night.When you're talking 10+ dicks per day, they're not your AVERAGE AMP girl, plus they do not maintain that kind of business very long. In fact those all stars, once they get that busy and earn beaucoup bucks, start purposely slowing down. The AVERAGE, day in, day out, is closer to 3-5 customers per day. And, on AVERAGE, if you want to figure out their income, figure on 6 days a week (not 7) .3 weeks a month (not 4) , and 10 months a year (not 12). So, yeah, when the forums make a provider real busy, they do make plenty money, but they don't sustain it indefinitely. Also, in many of the AMPs (not all) , they girls have to give the house a percentage of the tip. Despite that, a very AVERAGE AMP girl can still make $90, 000+ per year, tax free. That's still equivalent to $100, 000+. How do I know all this? My sister-in-law is the accountant (not CPA) for the owners of 2-3 AMPs in town (not to be identified). She doesn't know about my hobby, but she tells my brother, and my brother every so often drops tidbits of info when we're talking business. We're partners in a couple of rentals and renting to an AMP owner comes up every so often in passing. Yeah lucrative profession, especially for the bucket list gals that get mentioned alot on this forum. That's one reason why I avoid them. At my age, looks need only be average. Service and attitude is everything.

Always A Noob
03-23-13, 23:19
Honolulu. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / rose-new-face-fandy-reallllllll-picsno-rush-40-1-hr-23/3636872

Always A Noob
03-24-13, 02:14
Looks like they took them down

Mondo Badfoot
03-24-13, 02:35
Looks like they took them downJust talked to Mma Rose- sorry you horny buggahs! . No Nara for at least one more month!

Hawaii Raven
03-24-13, 04:05
Looks like they took them downYea false alarm. Just was texting with Nara, think was last week. She says she trying to come back early April.

PupuPop2
03-24-13, 04:19
What happened to her? Mama. When is she coming back? She was my ATF. I hope she returns one day soon.

Memahu
03-24-13, 05:43
Porn stars are retards who film themselves which is permanently on the internet for life and pay half their salary (if reported and over 6 figures in taxes).They want fame and hit the lottery like Kim Kardashian. What did she do to become rich and famous?

Hawaii Boy
03-25-13, 13:16
I have been looking for a true GFE session with an AMP provider who is funny and talkative and doesn't smell like Kim Chee or cigarettes and I think I found her. I headed to Nirvana on Friday and called ahead to try and get June just for old time sake but the Mama said she wasn't available until later in the day. The nice Mama has left for Korea and they have a fill-in right now who doesn't know me like the other one who would call June in and she didn't want to. Well I decided to hit Roses to see what was there and Mama said long time no see and I didn't have the heart to tell her the merchandise is not looking too good lately. I asked her for a lineup and she brings everyone over and as I am looking at the 6's all lined up, down at the end was a nicer looking girl and I asked her name and she said Joon. I had forgotten that she was there because she only works on Thursday till Sunday and those aren't my usual days. I have heard nice things about her so I said lets go.

We started with a nice B2B TS and it was great. She was playing with the little fella and chatting it up real good. She is a bigger girl but in good shape and she looks Chinese with her hair pulled back but she is looking pretty good. To my surprise, as we were on the table, she slid up to me all soapy and started with the DFK that was fabulous. She is the best kisser I have encountered at the AMP's yet. She smells nice and works that tongue real slow and I was very excited. In the room she started giving me a massage on my stomach and then I turned over and my little guy was at full attention. She started a massage on my legs and stuff and then started with some tongue on my balls. I assumed she would whip out a condom and want cover for everything but just as I thought that, she took my guy in her mouth and gave me a very good BBBJ for about 10 minutes until I was about to pop and I told her to slow down cause I wanted to save it. I then put her on her back and started the DFK again which I enjoyed so much. I then started south and got down and started the DATY and she was soaking wet already and very tasty. I stayed down there for a while and then she flipped me over and wanted to get in the saddle. She pulled out the condom and slid it on and we went CG, RCG, DS, and then MISH. In the MISH, there was some passionate kissing and it was wonderful. She really knows how to kiss. I have a hard time with cover so I wanted her to please herself while I performed DATY and I finished myself. She was very wet and tasty and no lube during the entire time.

I will definitely go back there because she is an outstanding provider and very funny. She talked about TV shows she likes and her favorite movies like Forrest Gump. I recited a couple of scenes from that movie and she went hysterical laughing. She may not appeal to me like the June at Nirvana and she isn't a tight body spinner like Vanilla, but the DFK and BBBJ was great and I will definitely go back this week.

I give her L. Face 7. 5, Body. 8, S. 9, A- 10. When she puts her hair down the number for face would go up. I am not a fan of the hair in a ball on her head.

The rest of the lineup at Roses was awful without Fanta and the next best girl is the Chinese girl who doesn't speak English at all (Laila I think) but I need the conversation during my time. So Joon is a winner!

Member #4752
03-25-13, 14:34
Had Joon a while back. No b2b shower for me. She did give a nice BBBJ though but no deep throat. Tried to DATY but had a slight stench so it was short. Noticed she had birth control, the type in the arm under the skin. Asked her for BBFS, she said no. Asked about why she had birth control if she didn't do BBFS? She smiled and said no condom no Joon. I think she probably has a bf or may do BBFS for the right price. Standard damage and probably won't repeat cause got some hotties out there worth trying.

Hawaii Boy
03-25-13, 15:45
Had Joon a while back. No b2b shower for me. She did give a nice BBBJ though but no deep throat. Tried to DATY but had a slight stench so it was short. Noticed she had birth control, the type in the arm under the skin. Asked her for BBFS, she said no. Asked about why she had birth control if she didn't do BBFS? She smiled and said no condom no Joon. I think she probably has a bf or may do BBFS for the right price. Standard damage and probably won't repeat cause got some hotties out there worth trying.She was very nice and I enjoyed her company very much but I agree about the young hot bodies out there but I can't seem to find a young hot body who gets into the GFE thing with DFK and BBBJ. I really like the hour-glass figure on some of these girls and the beautiful face but they hold back too much for me. I had a good connection with Joon and I think I'll try one more time and see if I get to the next level with her. She likes to joke around and I was doing the best I could to make her laugh and I think that contributed to my good session with her. If she would let me go BBFS, I might have to stick with her for a while.

Let me know if you find a true young hot body that likes to DFK. Thats a must for me.

ShripmBoy
03-25-13, 18:58
Had Joon a while back. No b2b shower for me. She did give a nice BBBJ though but no deep throat. Tried to DATY but had a slight stench so it was short. Noticed she had birth control, the type in the arm under the skin. Asked her for BBFS, she said no. Asked about why she had birth control if she didn't do BBFS? She smiled and said no condom no Joon. I think she probably has a bf or may do BBFS for the right price. Standard damage and probably won't repeat cause got some hotties out there worth trying.It's not just the pregnancy factor. A lot of girls use it for hormone purposes as well.

Vanilla280
03-25-13, 19:50
It's not just the pregnancy factor. A lot of girls use it for hormone purposes as well.And you don't get periods.

Flynn Garcia
03-25-13, 20:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Blake123
03-26-13, 04:04
I have been looking for a true GFE session with an AMP provider who is funny and talkative and doesn't smell like Kim Chee or cigarettes and I think I found her. I headed to Nirvana on Friday and called ahead to try and get June just for old time sake but the Mama said she wasn't available until later in the day. The nice Mama has left for Korea and they have a fill-in right now who doesn't know me like the other one who would call June in and she didn't want to. Well I decided to hit Roses to see what was there and Mama said long time no see and I didn't have the heart to tell her the merchandise is not looking too good lately. I asked her for a lineup and she brings everyone over and as I am looking at the 6's all lined up, down at the end was a nicer looking girl and I asked her name and she said Joon. I had forgotten that she was there because she only works on Thursday till Sunday and those aren't my usual days. I have heard nice things about her so I said lets go.

We started with a nice B2B TS and it was great. She was playing with the little fella and chatting it up real good. She is a bigger girl but in good shape and she looks Chinese with her hair pulled back but she is looking pretty good. To my surprise, as we were on the table, she slid up to me all soapy and started with the DFK that was fabulous. She is the best kisser I have encountered at the AMP's yet. She smells nice and works that tongue real slow and I was very excited. In the room she started giving me a massage on my stomach and then I turned over and my little guy was at full attention. She started a massage on my legs and stuff and then started with some tongue on my balls. I assumed she would whip out a condom and want cover for everything but just as I thought that, she took my guy in her mouth and gave me a very good BBBJ for about 10 minutes until I was about to pop and I told her to slow down cause I wanted to save it. I then put her on her back and started the DFK again which I enjoyed so much. I then started south and got down and started the DATY and she was soaking wet already and very tasty. I stayed down there for a while and then she flipped me over and wanted to get in the saddle. She pulled out the condom and slid it on and we went CG, RCG, DS, and then MISH. In the MISH, there was some passionate kissing and it was wonderful. She really knows how to kiss. I have a hard time with cover so I wanted her to please herself while I performed DATY and I finished myself. She was very wet and tasty and no lube during the entire time.

I will definitely go back there because she is an outstanding provider and very funny. She talked about TV shows she likes and her favorite movies like Forrest Gump. I recited a couple of scenes from that movie and she went hysterical laughing. She may not appeal to me like the June at Nirvana and she isn't a tight body spinner like Vanilla, but the DFK and BBBJ was great and I will definitely go back this week.

I give her L. Face 7. 5, Body. 8, S. 9, A- 10. When she puts her hair down the number for face would go up. I am not a fan of the hair in a ball on her head.

The rest of the lineup at Roses was awful without Fanta and the next best girl is the Chinese girl who doesn't speak English at all (Laila I think) but I need the conversation during my time. So Joon is a winner!Good report. I've seen Joon twice and agree she is a great kisser (and one good phuck). She has one great looking ass.

Strange that it seemed Rose was THE AMP to go to two months ago. Now with Nara, Fanta and Aki gone, I guess it has gone down hill.

Kagasain
03-26-13, 04:19
Strange that it seemed Rose was THE AMP to go to two months ago. Now with Nara, Fanta and Aki gone, I guess it has gone down hill.Just saw on backpage that Aki ads are back. So I'm guessing she is back.

Viper78
03-26-13, 05:13
Just saw on backpage that Aki ads are back. So I'm guessing she is back.Pictures said back March 27th.

Shopaholick
03-26-13, 05:54

She may not appeal to me like the June at Nirvana and she isn't a tight body spinner like Vanilla, but the DFK and BBBJ was great and I will definitely go back this week.

The rest of the lineup at Roses was awful without Fanta and the next best girl is the Chinese girl who doesn't speak English at all (Laila I think) but I need the conversation during my time. So Joon is a winner!I get where you are coming from, Hawaii Boy. The downhill of the Looks at Rose, it's getting worse IMHO. At least Aki is coming back. BTW, HB if you haven't had Aki, then that's the GFE you are looking for.

I saw a recent line up and I honestly thought this was the worst I have seen at Rose. Sesi and Joon, thick and thicker. I met new girl Liang who had a lot of meat hanging around her midsection. Not a full spare tire around the waist, but close. She was ok looking up top, but still a big girl. Saw some girl walk by who had a client and this girl was huge. Bigger than Joon who has been described as like a "snoo snoo" sized chick, this new girl was like an amazon. I think it was J. J. Judging by her plus size cause in last week's BP pics I saw there was a pic of a girl bigger than Joon named J. J.

I am actually shocked, HB, that you picked Joon out of the line up instead of Laila if you were choosing based on looks. Of course, TEHO, but I think we have similar tastes about looks. Laila is pretty darn hot. Not Million or Jina caliber, but still hot. So I thought she was the best looking at Rose. Awesome, amazing, beautiful, perfectly shaped C cup man made boobies. Her body is pretty solid and borderline too thick for those who would prefer spinners or model physiques. No real hour glass shape but no fat / flabs / pooch so nice overall. She was real good too. As others have touted, that HJ / BBBJ combo she does was epic wins. But only a little bit of LFK / DFK. Not as much kissing as Aki, or as much as I read Joon does so if you really need that, HB, then Joon was the better choice for service.

Laila = L B8. 8 F7. 5 / A8. 5 / S8. 5.

In Da Mixx
03-26-13, 12:43
Just saw on backpage that Aki ads are back. So I'm guessing she is back.It's says on the pic Aki coming back on the 27th.

YG365
03-26-13, 13:27
How's Eva liking her new home? Is she getting more business now? It really is odd seeing her away from Pink.

YG

Uki Eater
03-26-13, 15:05
How's Eva liking her new home? Is she getting more business now? It really is odd seeing her away from Pink.

YGIt doesn't seem like she's busy. She's in the lineup when MS shows the lineup. Eva / Sese service could be better compared to some of the other girls at Roses. She's nice and her face is nice to but compared to the other girls body's, she's on the soft side.

Hawaii Boy
03-26-13, 16:07
I get where you are coming from, Hawaii Boy. The downhill of the Looks at Rose, it's getting worse IMHO. At least Aki is coming back. BTW, HB if you haven't had Aki, then that's the GFE you are looking for.

I saw a recent line up and I honestly thought this was the worst I have seen at Rose. Sesi and Joon, thick and thicker. I met new girl Liang who had a lot of meat hanging around her midsection. Not a full spare tire around the waist, but close. She was ok looking up top, but still a big girl. Saw some girl walk by who had a client and this girl was huge. Bigger than Joon who has been described as like a "snoo snoo" sized chick, this new girl was like an amazon. I think it was J. J. Judging by her plus size cause in last week's BP pics I saw there was a pic of a girl bigger than Joon named J. J.

I am actually shocked, HB, that you picked Joon out of the line up instead of Laila if you were choosing based on looks. Of course, TEHO, but I think we have similar tastes about looks. Laila is pretty darn hot. Not Million or Jina caliber, but still hot. So I thought she was the best looking at Rose. Awesome, amazing, beautiful, perfectly shaped C cup man made boobies. Her body is pretty solid and borderline too thick for those who would prefer spinners or model physiques. No real hour glass shape but no fat / flabs / pooch so nice overall. She was real good too. As others have touted, that HJ / BBBJ combo she does was epic wins. But only a little bit of LFK / DFK. Not as much kissing as Aki, or as much as I read Joon does so if you really need that, HB, then Joon was the better choice for service.

Laila = L B8. 8 F7. 5 / A8. 5 / S8. 5.Thanks for the reply. The reason I chose Joon was because of what I had heard on here and her popularity more than looks. I did think she was one of the prettier ones in the lineup and I don't know if I saw Laila in that line or not. I did see the Chinese girl who is pretty in the face but doesn't understand English at all and when I was with her on day 1 when she was FOB, it was not the best experience. She did look more polished but, I just remember she had a Bush down there from the 70's.

The enjoyment I had with Joon wasn't related to her being attractive as it was to the great service with the DFK. That is a must for me and if Aki ever comes back, I will definitely try her.

I sure wish Vanilla over at Swan would get more into the kissing because I really like everything about her and that is the only thing she is missing. She has that perfect ass and spinner body and tastes very good.

Thanks for the input and I might try Laila and Aki for sure!

ShripmBoy
03-26-13, 21:42
Is laila olderish korean looking like fanta?

Hilifter37
03-26-13, 23:47
Is laila olderish korean looking like fanta?Do you mean does Laila look similar in age as Fanta? Then yes, they look about the same age to me and both are Korean. Laila has a little more of a round face than Fanta. I liked Lote, as I found her cute and I liked her firm body, especially her ass. However, she has a bigger body frame, kinda like Joon, so she is not a small spinner type. As for the new kgirl (Fandy. When I had her) , she is more of a girl next door type look with a slim body, but not quite tight. I think the only real problem at Roses is that they don't have the 1-2 K. O. Punch looking type girls as most of the other AMPs do. Service is better than most, but it will not help the bros who are going for Looks first, Service second.

Fillet Show
03-26-13, 23:51

Laila = L B8. 8 F7. 5 / A8. 5 / S8. 5.A Roses provider informed me that there were police at Roses yesterday. Are all the girls in the ads still there? Specifically Laila.

Always A Noob
03-27-13, 05:53
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4088195

Looks like they took them down

Kalani69
03-27-13, 13:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3636872&image=4088195

237947Ellie looks yummy. Any reports on her? So what's the current lineup at Roses? I think I've read recently: Joon, Aki, Laila, Ellie (posted ad) , Eva (formerly at Pink, now named Sesi?) , and a new Chinese girl (or is this redundant).

Captin Crunch
03-27-13, 14:31
Ellie looks yummy. Any reports on her? So what's the current lineup at Roses? I think I've read recently: Joon, Aki, Laila, Ellie (posted ad) , Eva (formerly at Pink, now named Sesi?) , and a new Chinese girl (or is this redundant).O yeh, Ellie looks good. Someone must have tested and tasted her yet.

BrainDeadXXX
03-28-13, 21:52
So did Aki come back with a new pair of tits or what?

Kalani69
03-29-13, 18:53
O yeh, Ellie looks good. Someone must have tested and tasted her yet.Saw her in the lineup. Not quite as meaty as in the pic but she is LOUD in the room. I heard her, didn't try her, but reports are good.

Kalani69
03-29-13, 18:54
So did Aki come back with a new pair of tits or what?Can confirm that Aki is back but don't know if her tits have been enhanced.

Kainoa
03-30-13, 01:12
Can confirm that Aki is back but don't know if her tits have been enhanced.I can confirm that she is now a 32D.

Mipene77
03-30-13, 01:51
I can confirm that she is now a 32D.And just think we all happily helped her pay for them! Nothing like a community effort. I get first dibs.

Starfox64
03-30-13, 02:28
And just think we all happily helped her pay for them! Nothing like a community effort. I get first dibs.Too late! Hehe

Carmello
03-30-13, 07:20
And just think we all happily helped her pay for them! Nothing like a community effort. I get first dibs.LMAO! So true.

Uki Eater
03-31-13, 05:46
What's the current lineup at a dozen Red Roses?

Aki.

Ellie (was named Fandy)

Joon.

Laila.

Liang.

Lote.

Sesi (was Hoi / Eva)

?

Mama, said there's 8 providers total. Maya, Ewa and Cara, don't think they're there anymore. Hoya obviously is not there. Fanta Soda Softdrink and Nara not there also. Who else get? There were names on the Roses BP that no one ever reported on. There was one named JC. Who the hell was that?

Dan1388
03-31-13, 17:06
Avoid Sesi, I like her body but service is whambam. Very disappointed but oh well, live and learn.

Hilifter37
03-31-13, 18:36
There was one named JC. Who the hell was that?JC is a kgirl, who used to go by Michelle when she first started at Roses. I think she used to work at the Wardplex with Lucy previously, but I did not start mongering until late last year, so never been to Pink. I know, my loss.

Aaron Colt
04-01-13, 01:03
Avoid Sesi, I like her body but service is whambam. Very disappointed but oh well, live and learn.I saw Sesi last Thursday and didn't have the whambam experience. We started off with a ts where she joined me for a little body to body and she followed directions very well. In the room the experience was pretty intimate. After the deed, she gave me a massage. Lasted anywhere from 45 min to an hour.

Like most of your experiences, YMMV, and, your miles dont seem to take you very far. What's up with that?

USukebe2
04-01-13, 02:02
I can confirm that she is now a 32D.Wonder when they're going to update her pictures in their ads showing the new and improved 2K13 model?

IKA143
04-01-13, 06:48
Wonder when they're going to update her pictures in their ads showing the new and improved 2K13 model?Coming Soon.

Yariman33
04-02-13, 02:02
Went to Roses a few nights ago, and got to see the latest lineup.

On the way to the room, passed Aki in the hall, who was on the way to her room to see a customer, looking very stacked and very professional. Don't know who the lucky guy was, but I'm sure he was in for an experience!

Anyway, the lineup when I was there had four girls, Ellie, Laila, Sesi, and Liang. Not an easy decision!

Ellie looked as reported; long black hair, light skin, tall and firm, with a "volleyball player" shape. Couldn't stop thinking how accurate that description was! While she looked attractive, she also looked tired, as if she'd been working pretty hard the last few hours. Decided to pass, and maybe give her a shot on my next visit.

Laila is a 5'4" Kgirl, with brown hair, perfect sized mm ta-ta's, and a mostly shaved kitty. She had looks and energy, so I gave her a go, and wasn't disappointed.

Sesi is kind of a big girl, a little thicker than I like, but still was attractive. I'd say at least a 7, maybe an 8. Great big rack, curly black hair, late 20's, early 30's, and she looked like she was ready to please, if given the chance. Looked to me like with the other talent at Roses, Sesi doesn't often get picked first out of a lineup, but had potential.

Liang is a Chinese girl about 5'6" or 5'8", with tan skin and long brown hair. Looked like she had a trim midsection, cute caboose, cute Asian girl ta-ta's. Nice attitude in the lineup, but after seeing Aki in the hallway, then Ellie, Laila, and Sesi right in front of me, she didn't grab my attention.

CM0069
04-02-13, 02:34
Seems her name popped up in a mf ad, with brief desc sounds like her. Shux wanted to do a two-fer there aki den j0oon aw man.

New ad sez theres a new one at rose, but nowadays never know if just recycling around under another alias.

DarkTruth
04-02-13, 04:22
Roses test drive.

Sesi / Ewa L8. 8, A 9, S 9 BBBJ, dfk, lfk, DATY, dato, rim, bls, CFS 35 yr old Chinese provider formerly from Pink. Will rush you out when deed done. Cannot take a pounding. Repeat.

Joon L6 A8. 5 S 9 average looking provider. 27 years old. DFK, DATY, dato, BBBJ, CFS. She will not turn heads at the mall. Nice fuk, speaks good english Korean. No repeat.

Yura L6, body 9 A9 S 9 Chinese provider average looks. 21 years old. No DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS. No DT but good suckin. Nice titties manmades very well constructed. Needs training newbie does not speak english well. Repeat repeat.

Ellie, L 8. 8 A8 S8 she is screamer and full of energy. All covered. No repeat.

Aki-good looking MILF. Will fuck her next.

CM0069
04-02-13, 07:19
Nice new one. Whew, almost expected a bait and switch. Slim petite fair skin and natural boobies good size IMHO. She definitely can pass as a local AZN chick from here. Wasn't wearing much fancy makeup and just in a bikini. She said she is from from Cali via LA, good English, but yeah expect a little direction on your part with her, she was kinda blunt in a cute way so little turn off, but minor a real girl next door treat. I haven't seen Lisa or Pinky (kings?) But yu-ra sorta matches my imaginary expectations if I did lolz. My only worry with this one is she seems fickle being new, so she may not but in it long. Treat her nice, I had the impression this is what yuki (pink) may have looked wen she started haha, then became more fancy over time. The downer not much GFE, no dfk, very lfk if I can call it that, ts was to expected from a new person a rinse off brief rub and tug. And in the end counts your roses. I think she may have some odd schedule so late nighters will be a no-go wait and see I guess. If in the mood for some noob cuteness she's it.

Kalani69
04-02-13, 16:59
Roses test drive.

Sesi / Ewa L8. 8, A 9, S 9 BBBJ, dfk, lfk, DATY, dato, rim, bls, CFS 35 yr old Chinese provider formerly from Pink. Will rush you out when deed done. Cannot take a pounding. Repeat.

Joon L6 A8. 5 S 9 average looking provider. 27 years old. DFK, DATY, dato, BBBJ, CFS. She will not turn heads at the mall. Nice fuk, speaks good english Korean. No repeat.

Yura L6, body 9 A9 S 9 Chinese provider average looks. 21 years old. No DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS. No DT but good suckin. Nice titties manmades very well constructed. Needs training newbie does not speak english well. Repeat repeat.

Ellie, L 8. 8 A8 S8 she is screamer and full of energy. All covered. No repeat.

Aki-good looking MILF. Will fuck her next.This is why it's called YMMV. I had Sesi last week. She told me she was Sophia at Tokyo Spa but denied she was Eva at Pink. Repeat: never believe a provider. IMHO Sesi has a very pretty face, and large natural boobs. Actually, I really like the entire physical look. I would give the Service a 8 or 7 because although she enjoyed a little DATY, she didn't want fiv. Plus she had too much lotion in her pussy; with my small prick there wasn't much friction and I couldn't cum. Finally she tried real hard and the HJ was a success, but overall a disappointment for me. Fun conversation and enjoyable time, and I think she's very pretty. I know I had Eva at Tokyo Spa once, but I don't remember the girls' faces too much, so Sesi could be the former Eva at TS and Swan because I remember thinking Eva was very pretty with big boobs for a Chinese girl, but I think the session was not as fun as this one at Rose. Regardless, I'd repeat. L8 / A9 / S7.

DarkTruth
04-02-13, 18:38
Good report. Always YMMV.

Agree never believe a provider. We had the same one, but different story and ending. Luv her boobs ass DATY pussy, and dfk. YMMV always.

Yura doesn't kiss. But she suk dik pretty good. DATY tasty. She not skinny more meaty like Joon. But boobs and ass much nicer IMHO YMMV. Big ass skinny waist will make you pop in DS. Face avg. Body above avg. Young and learning the ropes.

Nice line up.

This is why it's called YMMV. I had Sesi last week. She told me she was Sophia at Tokyo Spa but denied she was Eva at Pink. Repeat: never believe a provider. IMHO Sesi has a very pretty face, and large natural boobs. Actually, I really like the entire physical look. I would give the Service a 8 or 7 because although she enjoyed a little DATY, she didn't want fiv. Plus she had too much lotion in her pussy; with my small prick there wasn't much friction and I couldn't cum. Finally she tried real hard and the HJ was a success, but overall a disappointment for me. Fun conversation and enjoyable time, and I think she's very pretty. I know I had Eva at Tokyo Spa once, but I don't remember the girls' faces too much, so Sesi could be the former Eva at TS and Swan because I remember thinking Eva was very pretty with big boobs for a Chinese girl, but I think the session was not as fun as this one at Rose. Regardless, I'd repeat. L8 / A9 / S7.

Secret Agent
04-02-13, 20:16
Seems her name popped up in a mf ad, with brief desc sounds like her. Shux wanted to do a two-fer there aki den j0oon aw man.

New ad sez theres a new one at rose, but nowadays never know if just recycling around under another alias.I am really sad that Joon has left here. I really don't like going to CC and the times that I can go they are closed cause not 24 hour like roses.

Mondo Badfoot
04-02-13, 22:59
Joon.

I am really sad that Joon has left here. I really don't like going to CC and the times that I can go they are closed cause not 24 hour like roses.Don't lie to me is Joon going somewhere else? I love the way she kicks my ass then sucks me dry!

Oldie81
04-02-13, 23:08
This is why it's called YMMV. I had Sesi last week. She told me she was Sophia at Tokyo Spa but denied she was Eva at Pink. Repeat: never believe a provider. IMHO Sesi has a very pretty face, and large natural boobs. Actually, I really like the entire physical look. I would give the Service a 8 or 7 because although she enjoyed a little DATY, she didn't want fiv. Plus she had too much lotion in her pussy; with my small prick there wasn't much friction and I couldn't cum. Finally she tried real hard and the HJ was a success, but overall a disappointment for me. Fun conversation and enjoyable time, and I think she's very pretty. I know I had Eva at Tokyo Spa once, but I don't remember the girls' faces too much, so Sesi could be the former Eva at TS and Swan because I remember thinking Eva was very pretty with big boobs for a Chinese girl, but I think the session was not as fun as this one at Rose. Regardless, I'd repeat. L8 / A9 / S7.She lied to you. I had her several times and she is Eva at Pink. Don't believe anything they say until they prove trustworthy.

Mipene77
04-02-13, 23:37
She lied to you. I had her several times and she is Eva at Pink. Don't believe anything they say until they prove trustworthy.Yep she is the former Eva at Pink. Had her at Pink, once and only once. She is an OK bang. Not worth a repeat in my book though. Much better bang for your buck out there. In fact when she was working at Pink, Yuki (Yoyo) was also working there and I thought she was way better in looks and service. You guys can have Sesi. Sesi is wasted money in my opinion. Oh and almost anything and everything these chicks say is a LIE. You would have to be a fool to believe that these girls are actually capable of telling the truth.

ShripmBoy
04-03-13, 02:28
I cannot believe the amount of 'brownie points' for her. Sessie is old & round. She's at least in the late 30s to mid 40s range. Anyone that 'pretends' to appraise truthfully is lying. I haven't seen Fanta yet, but I question her anchor for the spot. The rest are brownie points.

Hilifter37
04-03-13, 03:26
I cannot believe the amount of 'brownie points' for her. Sessie is old & round. She's at least in the late 30s to mid 40s range. Anyone that 'pretends' to appraise truthfully is lying. I haven't seen Fanta yet, but I question her anchor for the spot. The rest are brownie points.I did Sesi (Eva) at Swan just before she moved to Roses earlier this year. The session was okay, she did do BBBJ and CFS, but did not take too much pounding. She has a very pretty face, but body is on the softer side. She looks early 30's to me, definitely not in her 40's. Fanta looks younger than Sesi, but not by a lot. Unless you check the girls I'd's, it is hard to determine their exact age, at least for me. I doubt there are that many AMP girls in their early 20's, and even girls in their late 20's are hard to find. That is why many make a big deal about Vanilla, Joon, Cheri, etc because it is hard to find youth at AMPs.

Kalani69
04-03-13, 17:44
I cannot believe the amount of 'brownie points' for her. Sessie is old & round. She's at least in the late 30s to mid 40s range. Anyone that 'pretends' to appraise truthfully is lying. I haven't seen Fanta yet, but I question her anchor for the spot. The rest are brownie points.Don't you know what YMMV and IMHO mean? I don't need to post my OPINION and my OWN EXPERIENCE and have you tell me I'm lying. I participate in this forum to share my experience and read about others' experiences and hopefully help us in making decisions. So if my sharing is not appreciated, I'll stop posting. I'll just post where I've been and who I've seen and any senior who wants details can pm me. And since I've got lots of posts over a period of years, you can decide if you want to hear from me based on your estimation of my likes and dislikes. BTW just as an example, I don't consider girls in their 30s milfs or old since they're younger than my daughters. LOL.

DarkTruth
04-03-13, 19:22
Nara is young. I know how old she is, younger than you think.

Yura is younger. Younger than Joon. New to the business.

Rose line up is good for fucking.

VIP has prettier ones top to bottom, but no BBBJ or BBFS and cattle car tourist.

Rose you will see all the bruddahs.

Eva is busy she has many regulars YMMV just chose another one get plenty. I fuck her 3X already all good YMMV always.

In Da Mixx
04-03-13, 19:27
I did Sesi (Eva) at Swan just before she moved to Roses earlier this year. The session was okay, she did do BBBJ and CFS, but did not take too much pounding. She has a very pretty face, but body is on the softer side. She looks early 30's to me, definitely not in her 40's. Fanta looks younger than Sesi, but not by a lot. Unless you check the girls I'd's, it is hard to determine their exact age, at least for me. I doubt there are that many AMP girls in their early 20's, and even girls in their late 20's are hard to find. That is why many make a big deal about Vanilla, Joon, Cheri, etc because it is hard to find youth at AMPs.
I cannot believe the amount of 'brownie points' for her. Sessie is old & round. She's at least in the late 30s to mid 40s range. Anyone that 'pretends' to appraise truthfully is lying. I haven't seen Fanta yet, but I question her anchor for the spot. The rest are brownie points.
Yep she is the former Eva at Pink. Had her at Pink, once and only once. She is an OK bang. Not worth a repeat in my book though. Much better bang for your buck out there. In fact when she was working at Pink, Yuki (Yoyo) was also working there and I thought she was way better in looks and service. You guys can have Sesi. Sesi is wasted money in my opinion. Oh and almost anything and everything these chicks say is a LIE. You would have to be a fool to believe that these girls are actually capable of telling the truth.
She lied to you. I had her several times and she is Eva at Pink. Don't believe anything they say until they prove trustworthy.I seen her to at Pink as Eva she looks to be over 40 IMHO, i seen her with out makeup on, body is very soft and round now, she looked much better at Pink about 2years ago service was not bad then. Aki was looking mighty fine today!

LuckyStarr808
04-04-13, 01:26
And just think we all happily helped her pay for them! Nothing like a community effort.It's great to see how we helped make the world a better place.

Jan Fortifore
04-04-13, 03:46
Guess what I spyed around 945p:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-perfect10-hapa-mix-100-real-pic-1344-young-st-honolu-808-591-9117-25/3892681

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-relaxation-no-rush40-1-hr-24/3610440

Can anyone confirm? How long will she be back, if anyone knows.

Laaate!

Jay Dubblefoh

Carmello
04-04-13, 03:47

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/10-perfect10-hapa-mix-100-real-pic-1344-young-st-honolu-808-591-9117-25/3892681

Laaate!

Jay DubblefohNara is best value for your money according to my AMP experience. Where are the pics of Aki with her new 32d's? Haha

SecretLover
04-04-13, 05:05
Shit. I had Sessi last week. She said she was 28 and Korean. Her service was worse than Eva from what I recall. However both Sessi and Eva wore BELLY CHAINS. So I got dupped to pay for the same poor service twice. Ok, the only girl I did like at Roses was June. I never pay for the same girl twice unless its BBFS.

SecretLover

Member #4374
04-04-13, 06:44

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-relaxation-no-rush40-1-hr-24/3610440Let the stampede begin.

Hypo Luxa
04-04-13, 07:30

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-relaxation-no-rush40-1-hr-24/3610440

Laaate!

Jay DubblefohFriiiiiickk!

I went to Kison today to see Monica. After a BBBJWDT she informs me she has her period. Someone else finished me off (review of "Nappy" to come) , but suffice it to say it wasn't a great outing! If I would have know Nara was available, I'd've made a bee-line there!

Hipp21
04-04-13, 14:08
I can confirm that Nara was there yesterday. Go for it guys.

DarkTruth
04-04-13, 14:56
Roses already busy with them BBBJ Chinese. Even more busy with Nara. Time to move to another AMP or do take out with Nara.

I can confirm that Nara was there yesterday. Go for it guys.

Cheapo
04-04-13, 15:44
Friiiiiickk!

I went to Kison today to see Monica. After a BBBJWDT she informs me she has her period. Someone else finished me off (review of "Nappy" to come) , but suffice it to say it wasn't a great outing! If I would have know Nara was available, I'd've made a bee-line there!Friiik is right man! Wow! So are those man made?

Kalani69
04-04-13, 16:41
Friiiiiickk!

I went to Kison today to see Monica. After a BBBJWDT she informs me she has her period. Someone else finished me off (review of "Nappy" to come) , but suffice it to say it wasn't a great outing! If I would have know Nara was available, I'd've made a bee-line there!Frick yeah. That's not acceptable unless there's an agreement that BBBJ is all you want from Monica. She should stay on the sideline during her period unless the provider and monger agree to it. And yes Cheapo if you are referring to Monica's boobs, they certainly are man made.

Kainoa
04-04-13, 17:54
I can confirm that Nara was there yesterday. Go for it guys.Yup, tried calling for an appointment and none available for about 3 hrs! Maybe another day.

Single50
04-04-13, 19:16
Yup, tried calling for an appointment and none available for about 3 hrs! Maybe another day.I called too, They are booked for hrs. If I knew they both were comming back, I would have waited. Must be a mad house there. I have to post about Joon, who I saw before she moved. She gave me PSE and GFE. She looked sexy in her bikini. DFK right away. Everything on the menu execpt greek. She can take a pounding. Long BBJ and she hops on for a while. Did all the positions I know. She was making a lot of noices. We did it for awhile. First call from MMS came. I ask for BJ finish, but couldn't cum. She HJ me and I shoot all over. MMS call again. I ask if I could take a shower. She follows me to the shower. She gives me standing BTB. It felt so good, I wanted more. Jr stayed soft. She even washes my hair. She ask me if I want to do another hour. If I had the funds I would. She even tells me about the guy who payed for 5 hrs. Thats 1 G. We go to the living room, and everyone is outside. She grabs my ass, so I grab hers. We DFK for awile. What a nice GFE. First time I was the only guy there. We sat on the couch and DFK. MMS comes in. I want to repeat, but will stand in the long line for the All Stars.

Oldie81
04-04-13, 20:51
Frick yeah. That's not acceptable unless there's an agreement that BBBJ is all you want from Monica. She should stay on the sideline during her period unless the provider and monger agree to it. And yes Cheapo if you are referring to Monica's boobs, they certainly are man made.Give her a $100 tip and tell her you get the rest for your pussy.

DarkTruth
04-06-13, 03:16
Aki is new and improved-eyes have it. She taste and look good. You know the ratings. She is top tier.

DarkTruth
04-06-13, 03:19
Nara has super energy well rested. Make an appointment while you can, she is the go to now that Channel is gone.

Line forms out the door, LOL. She is worth every penny.

Yariman33
04-06-13, 03:55
Yep, Nara's back, and looking as good as ever!

Hypo Luxa
04-06-13, 04:29
Give her a $100 tip and tell her you get the rest for your pussy.
She actually took my request for another provider very well and went to get another girl with a smile on her face. I only had enough for standard fees. I would've given part to Monica and part to Nappy, but I really pounded Nappy good and nutted in her pussy twice. The next time i see monica though, I will tip her extra.

I told Chanel on the way out she should definitely disclose to people who call for appointments if her girls have a visit from Aunt Flo. She said she didn't know.... Who knows?

CarlosJr2
04-06-13, 06:23
Long time lurker and first time reviewer. Booked a session with Aki today and you guys were right, she's awesome. She reminds me of a very young Michelle Yeoh but cuter. She asked if I want shower but I said no then she proceed to give me BBBJ which is great, she likes to do it slow like licking ice cream. Then we went straight to business and she let me suck her titties while doing it (BTW: new tits according to her, looks natural). Afterwards she gave me a really good massage (she cracked my back and asked if I work construction). Talked stories with her and how she just came back from New York (?) and such. It was a 5 out of 5 in overall experience and would repeat with her but not anytime soon. Damage. 40 / HF, $.50 / tip.

Notes: Was using the bathroom with the table shower when I saw one of the girls watching me pee. Aki joked around and said to the girl "stop staring at his dick". She introduced me to the other girls on my way out, I forgot the other one and another girl was sesi, (cute and reminds me of an asian Ronda Rousey) but no Nara sighting.

Member #3973
04-06-13, 20:41
Friiiiiickk!

I went to Kison today to see Monica. After a BBBJWDT she informs me she has her period. Someone else finished me off (review of "Nappy" to come) , but suffice it to say it wasn't a great outing! If I would have know Nara was available, I'd've made a bee-line there!Happened to me about a month ago too. She started an amazing BBBJWDT as well, and then said she could not do FS but would do it next week if I returned. Good part was that her BBBJWDTCIM was excellent and she did it twice. Since I did not get FS, had to go to GQ and see Apple/Skye for a FS session. She is amazing!

Uki Eater
04-06-13, 23:46
Laila still there? It doesn't seem like Laila is there anymore. Pics of her are not on the BP ad. She's pretty sexy.

DarkTruth2
04-07-13, 18:55
Only one not fucking was young Chinese. Nice bod, more thick, curves, titties nice. BBBJ weak. No DFK. No speak english. Very young and inexperienced. She needs lessons from teachers. 5'6" cees, figure 8, young. DATY limited.

Multiple positions. She needs to be taught how to fuk like a pro. No repeat until she learns how to fuk.

You horny fuks want a young one go get this one.

Saw Eva shuttle out a young dude, then go into another room appointment. Ellie, Nara, Aki all came out of rooms wanted to fuk them all.

Did not see Laila there either. Wonder if she still there. Mama says Maya back soon.

Laila still there? It doesn't seem like Laila is there anymore. Pics of her are not on the BP ad. She's pretty sexy.

Hypo Luxa
04-07-13, 19:58
Happened to me about a month ago too. She started an amazing BBBJWDT as well, and then said she could not do FS but would do it next week if I returned. Good part was that her BBBJWDTCIM was excellent and she did it twice. Since I did not get FS, had to go to GQ and see Apple/Skye for a FS session. She is amazing!Had I popped from the BJ which I do half the time with her, I would've given her a bill and left. But, All I could think about while she was DTing me was bending her over the bed and pounding her merciless! That's why I had to have some poon!

Mondo Badfoot
04-07-13, 20:43
Nara- what a nasty girl! Was missing Joon, but Nara has erased the memory from my mind! What a woman!

DarkTruth2
04-07-13, 21:26
Joon made a good move to MF now that the A team is back at Roses. Quality fucking from Maya, Nara, Aki. Even YMMV ones pretty good BBBJ, DFK some, DATY, even more if you lucky or good looking or both.

Maya has a tight pussy.

Nara- what a nasty girl! Was missing Joon, but Nara has erased the memory from my mind! What a woman!

HoleWreaker808
04-08-13, 00:07
She actually took my request for another provider very well and went to get another girl with a smile on her face. I only had enough for standard fees. I would've given part to Monica and part to Nappy, but I really pounded Nappy good and nutted in her pussy twice. The next time I see monica though, I will tip her extra.

I told Chanel on the way out she should definitely disclose to people who call for appointments if her girls have a visit from Aunt Flo. She said she didn't know. Who knows?That has happened to me a few times girls on their period. The last time was about 4 months ago. I set up appointment with a girl at CC. And I get there and the mama answers the door and she looked hot as hell. She then said the girl I want will be back in 20 min. I said ok ill wait. So I sit on the couch next to a girl and she asks you don't want me. She was cute but not as hot as the one I was going to see. She tries to make me change my mind by touching me and showing me her tits. Her phone rings and she starts talking to a guy when she gets off I ask her was that your lvb. She says yes. Now twenty minutes go by and I ask mama when is she going to get here she says soon. Now all this time in my mind I'm thinking, ill take this girl and fuck her so hard, when she is doing him she will remember me pounding her hard. So I tell her lets go.

She takes me in the room, undoes my pants and starts giving me a wet porn style spit bbj for 15 min. I pull her shirt off and start to play with her nipples, I stand her up start to pull down her shorts and she says I'm on my period. I tell her WTF. I'm here to fuck and I tell her to go get mama she comes in (I'm naked cock hard as a rock and she has a OMG look and smile on her face) and I explain I'm not here for suckie suckie. She told me the girl I want was here now and I told her to bring her in. When she came in, she looked mad. The mama said ok I make you happy ok, as she was walking out I told her stay and watch, she smiled, laughed a said you come back and see me next time I make you very happy (oh boy did she make me happy but ill tell that experience next time) she then comes back in with the girl that just gave me a BJ and said she wants to watch.

Great I said, so the girl I first want to see takes her clothes off and still has a pissed off look on her face grabs a condom and I tell her no I like bb gives me a look like whatever and tells me to get on table. Now she is making me mad, it was not my fault she was late. So I said no come here and I bend her over the table get on my knees and start DATY her and I look up and said to the other girl see what you are missing. Now I can feel her o and get wet so I stand up and start to pound her standing doggie style and I tell her do you like the way I'm doing her she just smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I turn her on her back and pound away then try different positions and I can't cum. Now she is telling me to hurry so I tell the other girl to come to me and I pull her shirt down and start to suck her tits as I'm pounding the other one on her back. Then I pull out and come on her tits and she gets up and tells the other to clean me up and leaves the room.

She gets a warm towel cleans jr. I ask her did she get wet watching me pound the other one, she smiled grabbed jr. And said I never finished what I started, then started sucking me getting me hard again till I came in her mouth then, she said ok you are all clean now. I ended paying $$$.5 will not repeat with the one I had appointment with but did go back to fuck the other one and the mama, but mama didn't want to share LOL.

DarkTruth2
04-08-13, 20:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Mondo Badfoot
04-09-13, 00:47
Laila still there? It doesn't seem like Laila is there anymore. Pics of her are not on the BP ad. She's pretty sexy.Mama Rose told me yesterday that Laila wax on bacay! Damn! She is hot- had me lick her pussy one day while I was having lunch with the girls and she dropped some cucumber Kim Chee right on her crotch- she asked me to lick it off! What would you do!

Squidley
04-09-13, 21:02
I had Maya about 2 months ago shortly after she started. It was daytime and it looked like she was the only girl there. I was hoping for Nara but, had left at that point on her sabbatical. Mama took me to the room. A minute late, Mama brought in Maya, I was pleased. Maya was a little cold at first. Skipped straight to business. LFK only at that point. CBJ, which I wasnt expecting but it was still great. Maya is very cute, decent body, decent natural tits. I DATY for a little while which she didn't seem into at first but, eventually got hot and bothered. We proceeded to CFS in mish. I was into it so stayed for the whole round in mish. Slow and shallow at first. She is tight, very nice pussy, though I am well endowed so YMMV. Pinned her legs back and pounded away. Finnally some DFK, I think that was her method of keeping her noise level down. I busted big hard and deep while DFKing her. As I propped myself up still inside her, she said I broke the condom. She didn't even try to drip it out. She didn't seem too worried and it wasnt an issue for the rest of my time. Left satisfied and would repeat. But then about 3 weeks later she dissappeared LOL. Went back a little over month after and asked Mama for her. Mama remembered I was with her and her look was not good. I was tripping until thankfully I see she is back now.

Carmello
04-12-13, 06:55
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&oid=4121721&image=4121843

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?

Hypo Luxa
04-12-13, 08:25
http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&categoryKey=BodyRubs&oid=4121721&image=4121843

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?WOW! She looks fucking HAWT!

I'm normally not a fake boob guy, but she looks like she wisely exercised restraint and got a modest enhancement that looks perfect!

DAMN! Got to go get some Aki now!

Island Guy808
04-12-13, 08:36

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?Got a glimpse, and that looks correct.

Going to have to check them out up close. Not sure if I'll spend more time sucking her tongue or her new boobies. Oh the agony.

IG

Chlah
04-12-13, 12:29
Yeah, those are Aki's new boobs and the are incredible. I saw her Tuesday afternoon. Began with TS hen back to the room, lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY. 69. Her new tits are amazing, eraser nips, very nice boob job. Her GFE is one of the best I've experienced.

Got a glimpse, and that looks correct.

Going to have to check them out up close. Not sure if I'll spend more time sucking her tongue or her new boobies. Oh the agony.

IG

Kainoa
04-12-13, 14:22

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?I can confirm. She's now a 32D. At first glance you may not notice it, she has a small frame, but she definitely is enhanced vs. Before.

MrFunStuff808
04-12-13, 22:44
They look and feel great! I am glad she didn't go crazy with bigger ones! Yummy!

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?

Kamabokos
04-13-13, 04:50

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?WTF?

Dayem! Her tits look like the ones you see on a blow up doll? WTF was she thinking? Eeewwwwweee.

Glad I sampled that pre-work. What a waste.

AznPlayer2
04-13-13, 06:12
They look and feel great! I am glad she didn't go crazy with bigger ones! Yummy!I totally agree! Aki knew what was big enough and didn't go overboard on the size.

I can confirm these are real pix. I saw her two nights ago and IMHO, they make her even hotter than before!

Squidley
04-13-13, 07:23
Made an Appt with Aki early. Got there parked in the convenient stall. I like the location I feel safe going in. Mama remembers me. Last time I had to wait about 5 minutes, so I flirted with Mama, which I think she enjoys. Gave her a hug and she giggled. Asked if my appt with Aki was on. Suprisingly she there and ready. Every other time I set an appointment, albeit with Nara, I got the bait and switch which is to be expected of course. Never me Aki before, she took my hand inside the room and I pulled her in to DFK and grab her ass and tits right away. I pulled my clothes off at that point right in front of her. Got me a towel, took me to the shower. No TS per my request but she stood next to me and chatted while I did a quick shower. I soaped my nuts and cock and she grabbed to get a feel. Then she started stroking.

Went back to the room laid me down, I made it clear I wanted it all with the exception of the massage. She went out quick and came back. I told her I wanted to take her bikini off which I did. Her tit job is amazing. I would say a C though not a D but, still huge on her frame. I asked her to talk dirty to me which she obliged. I moved my way from her tits down to her kitty with her on the edge of the bed. I asked her if it was OK to DATO she said sure. I licked her asshole and rubbed her clit. We then moved to 69. I tried 1 finger in her vag and 1 in her ass both so tight. Progressed to 2 fingers in her snatch and then barely 3. Only 3 would fit. I was at that point I realized it was going to be a tight fuck. I told her I was ready and she asked how I wanted it. I told her to get on her back. She worked the condom on already with her mouth. My mouth still sloppy with her juice she eagerly dfkd. I slid in MISH, she is tight, which she commented 'its so big'. Of course don't they all. But I did have to work it in, when I got it all the way in I was dfking and looking right in her eyes. I thought I was going to nut right away. She is so fucking hot. Stayed in mish for a while slow so I didn't pop. Hit it doggy hard, and pounding, she got vocal. Stopped again so I didn't pop, transiting to RCG. She is super tight here, did it on the edge of the bed with her sitting on my cock. Moved to CG on the bed, worked my stamina back up. Manhandled her back into MISH which she seemed to enjoy, then I pinned her legs back and went to town. Took about 5 minutes of pounding and when I got close, I went face to face and busted deep. Funny I didn't break a sweat but she did. When I pulled out, she was dripping. Perfect body, perfect skin, really pretty face. Go see her. I'm going again.

Eric Shin
04-13-13, 12:39
I have to agree with the posts on here about Aki's new rack. She told me that one of the few benefits of getting older was that her skin isn't as firm; allowing her to fit in some decent sized silicone / saline packs. She said that in her 20s, she went to see a few plastic surgeons and they only advised only a small boob job as there wasn't enough stretch factor. The enhancement is really paying off, as she has been extremely busy since her return. Good things come to those who wait I guess. Said she might consider a butt job in the near future.

They look and feel great! I am glad she didn't go crazy with bigger ones! Yummy!

BrainDeadXXX
04-13-13, 15:07

Anyone can confirm if these are Aki's new boobs?Yes sir, Aki's new boobs are fricken awsome. Now she is smoking hot!

Cheapo
04-13-13, 17:01
So with Aki is it the standard fees? 50hf + $.5?

Hilifter37
04-13-13, 17:08
So with Aki is it the standard fees? 50hf + $.5?40 HF. 150 tip is normal, but I always give at least 160 for tip.

Squidley
04-14-13, 05:00
40 HF. 150 tip is normal, but I always give at least 160 for tip.Maybe its noob but, it has seemed to help me at Roses. I was with Aki for an hour 20 minutes easy, no knock.

QuikEmax
04-14-13, 18:52
So finally got a chance to have a session with Aki. I could never get a time with her before her new "upgrades" but called and made an appointment without too much waiting. I try to monger during the day so I was surprised when all the stalls were taken at Roses. Parked on the street and went though the back. Mama was nice and took the HF and it was off to the room. I was really excited for Aki being that this was finally going to happen. She walks in grabs straight for my crotch and DFK. Asks if I want a shower but declined since I came freshly clean. So straight into the deed.

She started out with BBBJ, nice and sensual. The after about 5 mins she offers the 69, which most definitely obliged. Another 5 minutes. After getting off but time she gets off to get the cover ready and she hops on top. No complaints there, riding sensually lettin my hands roam all over, not to mention a lot of DFK. After a while she asks for doggy and we go at it for a while, turn her over to mish and that's when I pop.

Now I guess I've lurking on here way too long because of all the reports on Ali, I got to say I wasn't crazy impressed. I was thinking of going in their and eating my mind blown but it was barely a crackle. Don't get me wrong she did pretty much everything I want in a monger experience but there was no "chemistry" as you guys would call it. Just goes to show YMMV is practically a fact. Even got the TS after but very methodical. I guess I would like more GFE and Aki didn't really deliver. Still on the fence if I'm going to repeat or not but maybe it was because it was my first time. So stay safe guys and monger on. Can't thank all the pros on the forum. You guys are my heroes and the best I can do is live the dream through you guys!

H Mobius
04-16-13, 06:59
So finally got a chance to have a session with Aki. I could never get a time with her before her new "upgrades" but called and made an appointment without too much waiting. I try to monger during the day so I was surprised when all the stalls were taken at Roses. Parked on the street and went though the back. Mama was nice and took the HF and it was off to the room. I was really excited for Aki being that this was finally going to happen. She walks in grabs straight for my crotch and DFK. Asks if I want a shower but declined since I came freshly clean. So straight into the deed.

She started out with BBBJ, nice and sensual. The after about 5 mins she offers the 69, which most definitely obliged. Another 5 minutes. After getting off but time she gets off to get the cover ready and she hops on top. No complaints there, riding sensually lettin my hands roam all over, not to mention a lot of DFK. After a while she asks for doggy and we go at it for a while, turn her over to mish and that's when I pop.

Now I guess I've lurking on here way too long because of all the reports on Ali, I got to say I wasn't crazy impressed. I was thinking of going in their and eating my mind blown but it was barely a crackle. Don't get me wrong she did pretty much everything I want in a monger experience but there was no "chemistry" as you guys would call it. Just goes to show YMMV is practically a fact. Even got the TS after but very methodical. I guess I would like more GFE and Aki didn't really deliver. Still on the fence if I'm going to repeat or not but maybe it was because it was my first time. So stay safe guys and monger on. Can't thank all the pros on the forum. You guys are my heroes and the best I can do is live the dream through you guys!I finally got a chance, too. I won't repeat what is already covered in so many reports, but will say that she who is able to give that much GFE to a guy like me is definitely a working professional; in an odd way, that somehow detracts from the awesome GFE. She should train KBGs :).

IMHO the pics do not quite do her justice, and I think her figure looks much better in person. I find her quite impressive (same for Nara whom I saw walking around).

They also seem to have an excellent ms.

Makalena Nbf
04-17-13, 00:35
Got back to lurking the AMPs again and took words or wisdom from all you gentlemen and sought out Nara. Two words says it all "good times!" and Hana that Ho! Woman is mean! Hot fricken body and unreal cool too, damn sex was top notch and that hour goes by way too soon. I hear a boat load of great stuff about Aki so she will the next person of interest, but man Nara is keeper for now and will (did already) repeat!

Keep the roses flowing,

Makalena

Uki Eater
04-17-13, 02:41
Looks like Cola is the only one with no pics on BP. Got to see how Cola looks like. She has long black hair and her tan is on the fair side. Her body has that pear shape to it where her hips and thighs are a bit bigger and more of her weight is on her bottom half than her top. Her body is not the slim / toned type physique. Cola does look young though and seems to be on the shy side. I think she's like another Haru type of provider.

Viet Whisperer
04-17-13, 09:35
Looks like Cola is the only one with no pics on BP. Got to see how Cola looks like. She has long black hair and her tan is on the fair side. Her body has that pear shape to it where her hips and thighs are a bit bigger and more of her weight is on her bottom half than her top. Her body is not the slim / toned type physique. Cola does look young though and seems to be on the shy side. I think she's like another Haru type of provider.Reminds me a lot of Joon but crazy rules and very inexperienced. Pm for details and save your money.

ShaggyDoo
04-17-13, 12:25
I finally got a chance, too. I won't repeat what is already covered in so many reports, but will say that she who is able to give that much GFE to a guy like me is definitely a working professional; in an odd way, that somehow detracts from the awesome GFE. She should train KBGs.

IMHO the pics do not quite do her justice, and I think her figure looks much better in person. I find her quite impressive (same for Nara whom I saw walking around).

They also seem to have an excellent ms.Had Aki last recently myself, never had her before the 2. 0 improvement, but I must say I'am impressed. She also seems more toned than from her older pictures.

DFK off the bat, DATY and 69, took a pounding well, and really great GFE. For those of you that won't repeat, that's okay brothers, I understand, thats just good news for me.

Jizzy McDizzy
04-19-13, 01:04
Nara is one incredible prostitute. Great BBBJ, nice smooth skin, awesome nasty fucking. Thanks for the posts on her.

I only like girls who do BBBJ.

Hipp21
04-19-13, 17:17
I've gone to Roses many times in the past few months and I have to say I'm getting tired of their girls already. I've had both Aki and Nana numerous times. Aki's a sweetie but enough already. I never really clicked with Nana although she does give PSE. But she is crazy hot. New Chinese girl Lulu asked for money upfront. Buh-bye. Ellie is okay and probably my favorite of the ones there now but not someone I'd rush to go back to see.

I liked Leeah but she's gone I think. Laila was also great and Eva before her.

Roses always seems to be rotating in new girls so I hope there's a new one soon.

Supafli69
04-19-13, 23:01
I'm just going to say that Nara has become my ATF. I just had my first session with her and she freakin blew my mind. Started out with the B2B table shower. Right away she had good convo with me! Then she took me back to her room and we went right into it. BBBJ with her on her knees that led to me getting some good Russian play from her. She oiled up those perfectly soft tits and let me slide as long as I wanted to between them. Then we went to 69 where I got a chance to sample her sweet nani while she was working me over. Then we moved to CG which is my favorite, and she started talkin dirty and giving me DFK while bouncing on me very well! Shit, I couldn't even hold out so I told her to switch to mish and let me take over. She is still talking dirty, staring me down, and DFK. The works. I couldn't take it anymore and thats when I had to let loose. Now just to compare things, I had a session with Joon a couple weeks ago and by the time we were done, I'd went over on time a few mins and we both were a sexy sweaty mess (one of you all had left a ton of hickeys on her neck that day too LOL). I wore her out haha. With Nara, she broke me off in 10mins. Then she gave me a massage, helped me dress and walked me to the door. This session lasted 50 mins and I'm not complaining. That girl is a sexual beast and I loved it. I'm goin back for more in two weeks haha.

Stay thirsty my friends

Island Guy808
04-20-13, 03:10
Hey Monger Bros,

Got some of the rebooted Nara and man o man. I've had a couple sessions with her in the past. One at Pongi, another at Roses (not necessarily in that order).

She seemed full of energy this time compared to previous visits. Quite frisky to be honest. Bacation gud! .

Not much disimilar to report from other reports. I'm not the worlds biggest BJ fan, but her BBBJ was incredible and very enthusiastic, maybe she was having a good hair day or something. I typically like them more on the slim and sporty side, but sampling Nara's curves was a treat. Lots of cushion for all kinds of pushin. In a very good way.

Lots of DFK to start, B2B TS with lots of contact and DFK, standard rotation of positions, extended time in DS since I wanted to take advantage of all that curvage. Great chatting with her and she can hold a conversation well. No rush, but out at about exactly one hour.

L 8. 5 (F7 B9) S9 A9 damage HF. 4 $.6 as always YMMV and TEHO, overall I think she's a sweetie.

Parking in back is a plus, MS Kim is always friendly, and there was some talent walking around that needs to be checked out. Spotted Aki 2. 0, and she's on the "to do list".

Got one more report coming, with that one I'll have done the skinny (Cindy) , medium, curvy (Nara) circuit all of them sweet and fun!

Have a good one guys.

IG

H Mobius
04-21-13, 09:12
Had Aki last recently myself, never had her before the 2. 0 improvement, but I must say I'am impressed. She also seems more toned than from her older pictures.

DFK off the bat, DATY and 69, took a pounding well, and really great GFE. For those of you that won't repeat, that's okay brothers, I understand, thats just good news for me.Tried to repeat with her but ms said she's on vacation. Anyone know when she will be returning?

Uki Eater
04-21-13, 14:24
Tried to repeat with her but ms said she's on vacation. Anyone know when she will be returning?Vacation? She came back just 3 weeks ago.

CoolGuy69
04-21-13, 17:52
[QUOTE Anyone know when she will be returning?[/QUOTE]She'll be back in a few days. Just a mini-vacation.

Mazeno
04-21-13, 19:14
Finally got some time to post, this is about a month old. Get there early in the morning, Mama sends me the lineup. First I see Joon, who I regretfully pass on after hearing about the great reports on her and that she moved to MF now. Next I see Lote who looked good. Then Fanta at the end of the lineup. Black, shoulder length hair. Small, natural A sized breasts with perky nipps. Nice, round ass. Clean skin. Smelled really good. She has friendly, kind eyes. Speaks English pretty well. Didn't have a lot of makeup on and still looked good IMO. I'm attracted to the natural look too so YMMV.

She leads me to the shower and asks if I want to stand or lay down. Opt to stand and she does a general washing. No play here. Just small talk and to get comfortable with each other. Then she gives me the mouthwash and uses it after. We both got a good laugh about it.

I lay on my back on the bed. She joins me and just stares into my eyes for a good amount of time. She smiles and I stare back enjoying her company. She positions her breasts in front of my face and I start sucking and licking away. I had a feeling she wanted it to be smooth and gentle so just went with it. She then wanted attention on her other breast so I switched over. She then went back to staring at me again and came in for some LK. She did this for some time. No LFK or DFK.

She puts on the cover for CBJ. Starts off doing a decent job. Slow up and down oral strokes. A bit teethy at the end. Didn't go too long with the CBJ.

She hops on for CG. Nice, tight fit. Eases herself on junior and gets it in all the way. Rides it slow at first. Once she got her bearings, she turned up the pace. She's hopping on junior for awhile and am starting to feel it getting slippery. She moves to K9. Great view of her positioning herself on the bed and arching her kitty up for me to enter. We go at this position for a bit and am close to letting loose so ask to switch to MISH.

MISH was the favorite part of the session. As I enter and we start working, she makes soft moans. At one point, I was either hitting her spot or she's a great actress as she started convulsing through her whole body. I decided to go faster and faster in MISH and she continued to shake. I hug onto her and junior does the in, out action multiple times until pops. Feeling her wetness, lube was a great turn-on although covered.

She brings up the story about how customers would steal from her before. We talk more story. We just lied on the bed holding each other until time. When she was leaving the room she said,"I love you!" Thought that was a nice touch. She came back with water and then walked me out.

L. 7. Usually like bigger sized breasts. Nice face and personality. Clean skin and a cute booty. No makeup and still found her beautiful.

A. 9. Great personality. Made me feel comfortable instantly. Talked story afterwards and liked the "love you" comment LOL.

S. 8. Wished it was BBBJ or spent more time in this area. Had a good time with CFS. The convulsing orgasm was fun even if it was an act.

Would repeat, but so much others to try. .40 hf. 1.60 tip. She recommended I try Lote next.

Uki Eater
04-21-13, 19:46
Got to sample miss Nara. It looks like she lost some weight. She doesn't look as thick as in some of the older pics of her. To me, her body thickness is good. I like it. Her approach is more PSE than sensual. It matches her look though that she would be the type to do that than be more slow / sensual in her service. Between Aki and Nara, you can tell the difference. They both are different flavors and some may lean more towards an Aki while others lean more towards a Nara type provider. Anyways, great service similar to others who posted with the B2B, DFK, BBJ etc. No rush service. There wasn't anything in the service / attitude dept that bothered me. She's certainly not a boring type provider that's for sure.

Mondo Badfoot
04-22-13, 01:25
Saw Nara, twice a couple of weeks ago, bliss sex was over the top! Saw her again about a week ago it was OK- but she was tired and not her usual self! She texted me yesterday and said she had been saving her energy for me. And to come and get it! Fuck me! I went over and she tore me up! This baby started in the shower. It was above average- but after the b2b and the rinse off, she started the hottest BBBJ I have had! We went in the room and she was soo fucking horny I couldn't believe it! She did it all total GFE / PSE nasty girl! Tore me up! I was tired from working all day, and having trouble coming, but baby didn't care- when I came, so hard I think I was screaming! Nara just kept going! This girl is a cut above! Be nice to her!

SecretLover
04-22-13, 19:37
Tried Elli! She has much potential. Love the BBBJ and beautiful body and great boobs. She holds out. But is a great kisser. You got to give these Korean girls "compliments" because some try really hard. I don't give fake posts, so no 9 paragraphs about Elli. Any post over a paragraph is mostly fake.

PS. ELLI. I love you! Thanks for spending time with me.

Hey Mamasan can you get me a pretty Korean girl with BBFS? If so, I will love you and her.

Korean Mamasan #1.

Squidley
04-23-13, 06:20
I keep missing Nara. When is the best time to catch her working? Keep in mind I can only day monger.

Surf808
04-23-13, 12:28
Ellie has no personality and a lot of rules. Table shower is very weak, BBBJ is kind of toothy with no suction, does not like her nipples to be played with, etc.

Will not repeat, although she has a very nice body.

Hawaii Boy
04-23-13, 13:10
I have been reading all these great things about Nara so I made an appointment and went over yesterday to see her. I was expected an above average looking Korean girl who has a little weight on her but still very pretty. What I found out when I arrived is a beautiful in the face girl with a body that was surprisingly thinner than I thought I would find. I was pretty excited that she exceeded my expectations in the looks department but lets see about service. We went to the shower and her showers are a little rushed but when she climbed on for the B2B that made it very nice and her DFK is probably the best in town. After the soap was rinsed off, she started a BBBJ in the shower room as a prelude to future events. In the room, I told her to lay next to me and be my girlfriend and she said she would be whatever I wanted. Again, I was so surprised at her great English and the GFE mode that she could just turn on. Most guys in here proclaim her PSE skills but I prefer the slower and more romantic type sessions and she said no problem. I talked with her a while and she told me about herself as I was rubbing her body down and then we started the DFK again and then I kissed her all over her body and she told me she wanted to give me a BJ. I told her lets 69 and she said no problem and for the next 10 minutes I performed DATY while getting an ok BBBJ. Any time there isn't cover its a good BJ.

Afterwards, she mounted in CG (with cover) for a while and then I spun her over for MISH for a while because I wanted those lips and more DFK. She is the best at DFK without a doubt and it was really exciting. The cover makes me less sensitive so after a while she went back to the BBBJ and a HJ until I got to CIM.

Overall, that was a great experience and I really enjoyed myself. I wouldn't rank her above June at Nirvana but she is very close.

L. F 8, B 8.

S. 9.

A. 9.

I would definitely repeat and usual damages.

BTW, my posts are never fake, I just believe in giving all the details in case one small thing jumps out to someone else as being more important than the main activity. If smell is important to someone and I mention the Kimchi smell, they may save some cash on a provider. I believe it is important to list all the facts.

DavidGoliath
04-23-13, 15:36
Vacation? She came back just 3 weeks ago.Aki is back. Decided to ask for Aki yesterday afternoon just in case she was in but willing to see the lineup if she was still on vacation. You have to give her A+ for enthusiasm and attitude. She was warm and friendly from the start. Started with a quick TS. After the obligatory mouth rinses, you know whats coming. When we got back to the room, got an urgent call from work and had to answer. She obliges by giving me a BBBJ while I'm on the phone. Almost as good a a getting a BJ while driving. Then more DFK on the bed. Then immediately a 69. I don't always like going down DATY on a girl realizing all you other mongers do the samething. Bust couldn't resist, she had a beautiful pussy. We then finished with her on top. Nothing extraordinary but still a great experience. Some girls are still hit or miss even with great reviews, but she was definitely a HIT. Had to go back to work so had to cut the session short. Standard damage. L8, A9, S9. Would definitely repeat.

Kakashihatake
04-23-13, 21:21
Got to see Nara Saturday before lunch. I called in and got there ASAP. Parked in the back, got in, paid mama, took my clothes off and waited. About 5 minutes finally got to see her. She is pretty and very conversational. No make up, she said she just got up before I came in. She took me to her room with my things, disrobed, and gave me a huge hug and lfk. Went to ts and she got me ready. She washed me good, rubbing her pussy on my cock. BBBJ here and there. In the room, lots of dfk, BBBJ, I also got to DATY for a god 5-10 minutes. I could only hold it for so long so I came during mish. Afterwards she climbed on my back and gave me a massage. We talked while that was going on, then she tells me next time cum in her mouth. I'm like, ok!

My total time in there was about 30-40 mins. I would repeat. L8A9S7. 5 DMG. 200

Chubs
04-24-13, 22:04
Went in last night after a break from the hobby. My original intention for "dropping in on the habit" was the NURU massage over at CC, but for lack of certain truths I opted out of the NURU.

So I go to Roses, answered MS's question with "Nara". Nara was off that day. Mama said she got new Chinese girl and a Korean girl. Aki wasn't there either. MS said she show me. Korean just got in and I didn't feel like waiting for her to freshen up, but she looked nice in street wear. The Chinese girl looked very cute, very petite, and I think her name was Ruru (I thought MS said Lulu). Cute little body (spinner fo' sho) and face, not much of a butt (but got a little bump) , all natural. Go to TS, no b2b for me and I didn't ask anyway. Massage with the soap down. No BBBJ while at the TS, like I've gotten there in the past. Sounds like this one may not be totally online with the current program. It's ok, the appt just started.

Back to the room, lay down, she leaves to get her things. She gets back fast (as in less than a minute compared to 5 minutes other times) , does the crack back action, compliments me on my build as she's working hard to give a deeper massage than at the TS. Does the regular routine of light kisses and tongue. She's on pt with the program as far as BBBJ IN the room as she went to that for about 5min (I wore my watch to check time to maximize time) , then some Russian in which I played her V like a harp. The size of her V is so small to me that DATY was a must. Went to 69, she turned on the suction when I paid special attention closely to her V, threw in some DATO on my part. She told me "you fuck me now." She laid back and said "fuck that, your pussy is ripe" and went DATY again eating her through 2 tonic-clonic O's (real or fake, it didn't matter to me at that pt) , which took some time but it was fun. Sopping wet, it was time to see how small that V was. Mish. She is tight and gripped not just at the entry way, but deep inside as well. I bottomed out, as I felt it and it showed on her face, she O'd. DS, bottomed out again and kept a mellow pace with deep strokes, she O'd. Svengali position, she O's. Some scissors one, she O's. CG, I was tired from doing all the work, I pop, she kept riding, I thrust back til she's shaking, collapsing on me, and her V is pulsating. She stays on for a good 5min. Hot shower, back to room, small talk and "see you next time".

For me, I would repeat. I still want to have fun with Nara or Aki though. This substitute was a good call from MS. Thanks MS!

A: 8 (no attempts at BBFS, I didn't push or ask for it. No PSE, more GFE. She didn't come across as raunchy or similar to a freebie from the club this past weekend. Her choice of clothing didn't match her attitude, but showed off the merchandise. She might be raunchy, slutty, with other clients. She just wasn't with me. Enthusiasm for the deed was overall good for me)

S: 9 (liked the tightness, how she CG, and how she took it. Like I said, no BBFS. She so petite that I played with her in that manner aka spinner control. She was or portrayed a very natural response, active, not a dead fish or way over the top. I might be rating the sex from her perspective as I did over 75% of the work, even during CG).

L: 7 (the overall package was cute as well as all natural and soft, like Yurizan Beltran (but the bewbs weren't as large as Yurizan). Nice, small, tight V. And clean (as far as the 5 senses could gauge). Looks innocent like the typical asian college coed, that you'd think was a **** behind closed doors. Not much of an ass, but she's asian. I like my girls with some sign of physical activity / sport to her build and this one had none. She does have some scarring be it from innocent trauma or something more sinister. I do like how everything about me looks way bigger and much more dramatic with a spinner of this size and build though.) The pix in their BP ad IS of her.

HF special.

Gift Regular.

I would repeat, but I still want to have another session with Nara and test ride Aki's new enhancements. Oh well, got a night out coming up with some colleagues. Took this gang to Ichiban last time they wanted some over the top fun. Some time ago. Introduced them to Bobbi, etc. This engagement we got rolling up, Roses seems to be on the menu. I may have to call MS to make reservations. I figure the guys can have a go with Nara and Aki. I'll go enjoy this little Chinese spinner.

H Mobius
04-25-13, 03:14
Went in last night after a break from the hobby. So I go to Roses, answered MS's question with "Nara". Nara was off that day. Mama said she got new Chinese girl and a Korean girl. Aki wasn't there either.She wasn't there last night but was there yesterday afternoon when DavidGoliath went. Has Aki reduced her hours? Might be even tougher to get an appointment, then.

HiPickle
04-25-13, 04:53
Finally got around to Aki. I of course, after all the hullabaloo, called up 7 to see what time Chanelle was available. Midnight. Nah, past my bed time, called Nirvana to see if Spinner Julie was available. Nope, off. Ok, call Roses and Aki available. Sweet! I come in and seemed all the girls were out and about, so I got to see everyone, cept Nara. But I seen her already. Reaaal close. Some cutie in street wear, long jeans and Hoodie, looked spinner type, but not sure if this was the Chinese why'all speak of. Hmmm.

Anywayz, TS, to room, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Uh, the very first time I've ever DATY with a workin girl, but she offered and it was so nice and clean and inviting, I just dug in. Quite good indeed. CG and I just couldn't wait for my favorite MISH. I do love to cuddle up to those nice fun bags while DFK. AKI is as described, playful, cheerful, andI thought just as sweet and NARA, with a bit tighter bod. Which I really do like. Spinner-esque physique as far as I'm concerned. I didn't last long and she had something to do, so 30 min. LaterI was out, but adjusted the standard tip to accommodate. A definite repeat she would be, however, I still got to sample those mentioned above if possible. Jeez, I got an SO for repeats. That's why I'm out mongering in the first place. L-9, A-9, S-8. 5, all plus or minusa point. Ha ha.

OctHawaii63
04-25-13, 10:40
What time / hours does Elli work? Sounds like a winner.

Tried Elli! She has much potential. Love the BBBJ and beautiful body and great boobs. She holds out. But is a great kisser. You got to give these Korean girls "compliments" because some try really hard. I don't give fake posts, so no 9 paragraphs about Elli. Any post over a paragraph is mostly fake.

PS. ELLI. I love you! Thanks for spending time with me.

Hey Mamasan can you get me a pretty Korean girl with BBFS? If so, I will love you and her.

Korean Mamasan #1.

ACupOfTea
04-25-13, 18:49
All these reports on Aki and looking at her pictures are really making me want to try her! How would you guys describe her face?

Chubs
04-25-13, 21:05
She wasn't there last night but was there yesterday afternoon when DavidGoliath went. Has Aki reduced her hours? Might be even tougher to get an appointment, then.Aki was just getting "on the couch" when my appt was complete. Saw her and I smiled with the Steel Panther Shocker in salute. On that note, I wish I had the resources to just go ape-chit and go 17 Girls In A Row. LOL

Local1234
04-29-13, 13:17
All these reports on Aki and looking at her pictures are really making me want to try her! How would you guys describe her face?Aki L9 A9 S9 true spinner.

HiPickle
04-29-13, 15:58
All these reports on Aki and looking at her pictures are really making me want to try her! How would you guys describe her face?Each his own, however my thoughts at first sight was much better than expected. I even saw the accidental showing of her face pic that was on BP and the pictures don't do her justice. Definite Korean cutie. True age guess is late 30s. While admiring in MISH. You will not be disappointed.

Member #4671
04-29-13, 16:42
All these reports on Aki and looking at her pictures are really making me want to try her! How would you guys describe her face?While not import model hotness, she is nowhere near old Korean barmaid haggered either. I would put her at a MILF next door plainness with a nice fake rack and killer dfk.

Hipp21
04-29-13, 16:44
Latest Backpage ad say they have a few new girls. HoHo and JC. Anyone try yet?

Kanakatak
04-30-13, 05:39
While not import model hotness, she is nowhere near old Korean barmaid haggered either. I would put her at a MILF next door plainness with a nice fake rack and killer dfk.Agree with the boys on this one. Not hott but definitely cute. Plus she looks like my ex's young aunty who I always wanted to bang! LOL! Cute face with a banging body and top notch service. Hard to beat. BTW, wasn't happy when I heard she was getting the upgrades but have seen them and they were done very well. Nice and soft natural looking. Not too big.

Hipp21
04-30-13, 14:15
Taiwanese girl. Short haircut, decent face, bordering on MILF-ish age. Tattoo on the small of her back as well as under one of her boobs, can't remember which one. Pretty nice body with fakey C-cups.

Service overall was very mechanical and I honestly was in a rush to just leave after it was done, thinking another $200 down the drain. The one good thing about the experience was her BBBJ. She does this harmonica thing up and down the shaft that was pretty unreal.

But no repeat for me.

Shopaholick
04-30-13, 21:39
Taiwanese girl. Short haircut, decent face, bordering on MILF-ish age. Tattoo on the small of her back as well as under one of her boobs, can't remember which one. Pretty nice body with fakey C-cups.

Service overall was very mechanical and I honestly was in a rush to just leave after it was done, thinking another $200 down the drain. The one good thing about the experience was her BBBJ. She does this harmonica thing up and down the shaft that was pretty unreal.

But no repeat for me.Thanks for the TOFTT report bro. Hoho? Roses thinks of some of the weirdest names for their girls.

I think Laila came back too. She gives some good blow.

Pokesqd
05-02-13, 22:08
Wow, Nara can give Million, Chanel a run for the money, in fact better this chick offers more.

Cim, BBBJ.

POKE

Uki Eater
05-03-13, 00:42

But no repeat for me.Hoho does look mid to late 30 in age when you look at her face. She's not petite / youthful looking like a Yuki or cute like Maya. Nice rack and overall nice body.

Uki Eater
05-03-13, 01:17
Laila is Korean and is a bit thicker than other providers like Aki, Hera, Million, Jina but, she's nicely proportioned / balanced in the right areas. Her stomach / waistline is slim for her thickness. She has straight black hair and is pretty but not babyface youthful looking like Yuki or Vivian. Height I'd guess 5'3-5'4 w / o heels. I like the fact that she has nice thickness to her thighs and calf area. She's pretty sexy with nice smooth light skin and no noticeable tatts. Her kitty is trimmed (not shaved) in a triangular shape. Nice C size shaped boobies that pop out like goldfish eyes. Laila has spunk and isn't the quiet / shy type provider but, has a more lively / playful / jokey personality. LK / DFK (some) , BBBJ with HJ combo, BLS, Standard positions with a touch of GFE at the end with the hugging and LK. Would repeat. One of the better providers at Roses in terms of looks, service and attitude.

Mazeno
05-03-13, 02:43
Like how Roses does their lineups. One of the nicer mamas when I went in. She asked for HF and said "you want to see lineup? If you no like, then I can give your money back." Didn't have to wait long as she brought Aki, Hoho and Ellie. They all looked good, but chose Aki.

She has straight, black hair which falls past her shoulders. Tight, skinny framed body. Smooth skin from head to toe. Cute face with a nice amount of makeup on. Not too little, not too much. Nice set of newly enhanced twins. They looked really good all over and fit her very well IMO. Shaved kitty.

I don't say more than hello before she comes in and greets me with a deep DFK. Changed her technique up from before as she's roams her tongue around more. She switches up from LK to LFK to DFK. Then rotates it and just the better K welcomes around town. She guides me to the bed with a smile and undresses. I am admiring her new twins and she grabs my hands and I'm feeling her up. She closes her eyes and brings her twins to my mouth. I suck, lick those twins and it's a full sized amount in the cup of my hands.

She comes in for more DFK. Does some K to my chest and then down to junior. BBBJ. I liked her BJ more this time around. Still at a slow pace, but more movement with her tongue. She takes it in all the way, backs up and then tongues in a smooth transaction. She starts bobbing at a quicker pace, junior is standing tall and she moves over to 69. Nice clean kitty that tasted great. Great view when she was positioning herself for 69. The mirrors helped out too as she continued to suck off junior and I could see her perky nipps.

Move to DATY. Became real vocal. Reached up and massaged her twins. More DATY. Then DFK. She puts cover on and rides in CG. Slow at first then picked up the pace. Almost PSE as she started jack hammering her kitty onto junior. Was hot! Then MISH. Then K9. Then RCG where I popped. DFK throughout where possible. Such a great view seeing her in K9, her kitty lips swallowing junior and her twins through the mirrors.

Talk story afterwards. I rate her personality very high. She lays down next to you and holds you while we both were naked. GFE.

L. 8.

A. 10.

S. 10. Will repeat. Of the pics this one reminds me of her the most.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3610440&image=4165643

LuckyStarr808
05-03-13, 17:26
Wow, Nara can give Million, Chanel a run for the money, in fact better this chick offers more.

Cim, BBBJ.

POKEFor looks I'd say Million and Chanel are still far ahead. But without question Nara's service is better than both.

Pokesqd
05-04-13, 00:07
For looks I'd say Million and Chanel are still far ahead. But without question Nara's service is better than both.I say looks Nara is up to par with Million, and above Chanel. Body Nara is all real no manmades and nice cheeks.

Of course to each its own.

POKE

H Mobius
05-04-13, 00:55
Got to see Nara Saturday before lunch. I called in and got there ASAP. Parked in the back, got in, paid mama, took my clothes off and waited. About 5 minutes finally got to see her. She is pretty and very conversational. No make up, she said she just got up before I came in. She took me to her room with my things, disrobed, and gave me a huge hug and lfk. Went to ts and she got me ready. She washed me good, rubbing her pussy on my cock. BBBJ here and there. In the room, lots of dfk, BBBJ, I also got to DATY for a god 5-10 minutes. I could only hold it for so long so I came during mish. Afterwards she climbed on my back and gave me a massage. We talked while that was going on, then she tells me next time cum in her mouth. I'm like, ok!

My total time in there was about 30-40 mins. I would repeat. L8A9S7. 5 DMG. 200She had full makeup when I saw her, and all her positive reviews are well-deserved. The only other things I can add are that her social skills are excellent and like CDS Michelle, her fresh luxurious ass is very rimmable. I was blowing that thing like a huge conch shell.

I should have swapped digits to make repeating with her a little easier as she's very popular, but oh well.

If you don't mind my asking, what caused your session to run short?

Uki Eater
05-04-13, 01:13
For looks I'd say Million and Chanel are still far ahead. But without question Nara's service is better than both.Million and Chanels bodies are more aesthetically built than Naras. However, Naras looks/body and her service level is crazy.

Mondo Badfoot
05-04-13, 08:47
Million and Chanels bodies are more aesthetically built than Naras. However, Naras looks/body and her service level is crazy.In my not-so-humble opinion, Nara has the best body in town- it all depends on your taste, but for looks and service- she can't be beat. Newly returned Laila is a real cutie with a sweet body and great attitude!

Atmatic123
05-04-13, 10:32
For me what puts Nara and Aki at the tops is their Attitude. Looks wise (and got to emphasize that looks is subjective) there not as hot as Chanell or Million, Julie (ichiban) and Honey. But there attitude is top my first time with them was so memorable. Both of them showed me such warmth and welcome when I first met them. I remember Nara walked in the room and just gave me a big old hug and said how cute I looked and BAM we just connected instantly! Aki too she just popped in the room all cheerful and playful and we went straight to DFK. I couldn't believe how open they were for first time sessions, I left both times feeling like a million bucks! Big time GFE especially Nara who've I had repeat sessions with. Big time difference in attitude as compared to Million Julie or Honey. Million and Julie treated me like crap since it was my fist time with them and based on their uber popularity prob solely depend on regulars or good looking guys so don't really care to service an unatractive guy like me. Honey was just fake, she didn't give me the attitude like Million or Julie but had too many rules and carried this air of arrogance about her. Chanel though has both hence why she's my and many others ATF (based on many reports and including my own she is legendary has the super hot looks along with sercie and attitude). Back to Nara and Aki to me after Chanel they are the best out of all the allstars I've seen. GQ Hera would be up there if she offered DFK, but oh well still worth it. But agree with everyone Nara and Aki are top notch. Haven't had a repeat with Aki but damn those pics and reading the boards is really feeding my craving!

Uki Eater
05-04-13, 17:03
If you don't mind my asking, what caused your session to run short?Some guys just leave on their own even if it's not the full hour. They don't want to hold up the girl when the other customers waiting for her. Or, the customer hurries up because the MS did the first knock on the door.

What surprises me is regulars who go to an AMP and still get short timed. Heh, they being too nice that even if they get short timed, they don't make any say or complaint about it. Plus, MS knows they'll come back anyway. Sure enough, they come back again.

Qman90
05-04-13, 20:17
According to Roses new BP ad they have a new girl Yasy supposedly Japanese. Has anyone had the chance to try her yet. Pics look very yummy, may have to toft. Will try her later today.

Duke Atreides
05-04-13, 22:08
I'm 26yo a little over weight from Chicago and have been living here 5 years. I am not super attractive but I'm not ugly.

First time at an AMP and did a few days of research before making an appointment. Decided on Roses and made an appointment to see Nara.

Just got back 10min ago. Omfg!

-

I was nervous as all hell having only been with two girls previously in my life so I decided to walk there as I live within walking distance and I figured it would calm my nerves, after 8 minutes I arrived perfectly on time and was greeted warmly by the mama.

Three girls sat in the lobby and smiled and waved when I entered. The mama led me to the first room on the right and I gave her the fee. I told her I came to see Nara as I was told she is the best.

The mama jumped up on the bed and turned on the a / c as it was kind of warm and said she would be back.

After around 8 minutes Nara came inside. First impression was amazing, excellent body not to skinny and perfectly proportioned with a rack to die for. Her smile and voice instantly calmed my nerves.

She led me into another room and I sat down. She immediately came over and she asked me my name and started lfk me while asking other "getting to know you" questions and I told her it was my first time going to a AMP, she was very receptive and started jumping around and giggling she acted super excited and told me she would make it the most amazing time of my life. She then spun around a few times before dfk me and getting undressed, she told me it would be 150, I told her all I had was 20s so I hope 160 would be ok. She laughed and said "you are my king!" and started to lfk me some more while undressing me. While removing my pants she caused my Cell phone to fall out of my pocket and shatter on the floor. Not broken but the back and battery flew across the room. It was sad but it gave us a good laugh and she felt really bad (I have insurance and am not worried) She later made up for this slight mishap hahaha. She asked if I wanted a shower and I told her that I had showered before I came, but if she thought it would add to my experience I would love to. She laughed and led me in for the ts. She began to lfk me and whispered in my ear that she would give me the full body shower of my life. I laid face down and she washed me everywhere her nice sized breasts add to the experience as they ran up and down. She then asked me to flip over before starting to BBBJ me, she then got up on the table and started to slide on top of me before mounting me cg with no penetration just sliding back and forth. She is amazingly gentle and yet firm. And her BBBJ really was amazing. You really get the feeling of a mouth instead of the bullshit "make your mouth feel like a pussy" technique. After her exploring my body with her mouth, she got me up and dried me off.

She led me back into the room where I dried off some more and she came over for some lk and I began to suck on her nipples. She said she wanted to kiss my body and got on her knees. Again, amazing BBBJ smiling the whole time and just enjoying it, I have never scene a girl worship a cock like she did. Comparing it to her wrist and such just made me feel amazing. Even when I began to thrust deeper into her mouth than any girl I had been with before, she took it and loved it. It wasn't at all mechanical or weird, She was in the room with me mentally and she made me feel like a God. After laying down she continued her worship of jr. Before adding the rubber with a CBJ she then got on for cowgirl, amazingly tight and I could feel her squeezing me with her kitty. Her legs are strong so she rode me for a while before I took over and started bouncing her with force. We then switched to doggy and she pounded back into me pushing off the bed and trying to drive me deeper. I grabbed onto her hips and drilled into her as she moaned and pushed back into me. Her small frame allowed me to grab onto her shoulders and pull her into me as I came. As I pulled out we noticed the cover had come off but I still filled it up nicely. She commented on the size of my load before running out and coming back with a warm cloth. She cleaned me up well. She then left for around 5 min to shower and then returned for a back massage to use up the remaining time.

-

Her GFE was topnotch and she really made me feel amazing. My mind has been blow today and I want to say thank you to everyone on this board for providing me the info to make such a well informed decision.

Now my only question is. Who should I see next after experiencing Nara? Any suggestions or special things to ask for next time?

Mahalo guys!

Uki Eater
05-04-13, 23:41
I noticed a new pic of Yasy on Roses BP ad. Pretty big tits.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rose-relaxation-no-rush40-1-hr-24/3610440

Ellie is the only one that's not a real pic of her.

Yariman33
05-04-13, 23:49
Had Yasy this afternoon, she was a no-nonsense, hands down, full-on PSE.

She's a half Chinese / half Japanese mix, just in from San Francisco. Since she's new, she asked me to review her on one of these boards. So I felt like the performance I got was a showcase of her skills. And gentlemen, she has some skills! After the TS, she took the lead back in the room, going from an incredible PSE BBBJ into covered RCG, into a kneeling RCG / DS against the mirror. She used the mirrors well, and talked dirty the entire time. From the RCG / DS, she moved us to the chair for another RCG variation, before moving back to the bed for MISH. From there, we went into another BBBJ, then back to CFS / DS, then finished BBBJCIM. I usually like to take the lead when I play, but right from the get-go, it felt like she had something to show me, so I thought I'd roll with it, and it paid off. Like Joon at Mayflower, Yasy uses her hips and shows you what she can do. The one and only negative to her performance was that there wasn't any DFK. DFK always does it for me, but Yasy only went as far as LFK. After the deed was done, she said DFK was no problem, so I'll give that a shot next time. Anyway, after the deed was done, we went back to the shower, where I got a standing B2B shower, with some Russian thrown in. Following that, we went back to the room, where she oiled up my back and gave an incredible massage with her a$$. YMMV, but someone was definitely showcasing their skills! Following the massage, only 40 minutes had gone by, so we talked a bit, and off I went.

As for her numbers, I'd give her L: 9, S: 10+, A: 9

As far as looks go, she's hot. 5'4", about 115, 34D, tan skin, calf tattoo, beautiful eyes, and blonde-streaked hair. You'd look twice if you saw her on the street. She's a little bit older than I prefer, but with that age come skills that set her apart from the rest. Service summary is above. Full on PSE, completely satisfied. Told me at the start for more than the standard tip, other skills were available; we'll have to see next time. Attitude-wise, she seemed a bit nervous, but she did just arrive here, and this was our first get together. Otherwise, she was upbeat, and fun throughout the whole time.

Definite repeater. If you see her, let her know you read this review.

Qman90
05-05-13, 00:50
Just got done with my drag with Yasy. Definitely a pse for sure. This girl is half Chinese half Japanese mix. Only here till May 30th, get her while you can. Menu include bbj, fiv, fia, cfs, DATY, Dato, Greek for extra. She calls it Japanese style massage. Damage is $$.5 upfront but well worth it.

Qman90
05-05-13, 00:59
Forgot mention b2b ts available with Yasy. She also does this oil body massage with her butt after the deed and standing b2b in shower afterwards. While I was there noticed Nara, Aki, Layla, Ellie, Ruru, and I think it was Hoho but could of be wrong on that one.

Uki Eater
05-05-13, 04:47
She is petite (5'0-5'1). Definitely a spinner and thin but not bony thin. She is Taiwanese and is on the short / small side with black straight hair and cute in her FOB way hehe. Compared to Yuki at Swan, I'd say Yuki is overall prettier / cuter. Ruru looks more on the FOB side and is physically smaller than Yuki especially in the butt and leg area. Ruru was nice, friendly and giggly from the start. Her BBBJ was actually pretty good, no DT but, suction was firm with no teeth. She used the tissue technique like Yuki at Swan. It was kinda cute seeing this small / petite female giving a BJ. Hehe. Ruru can squat CG better than Yuki. Yuki tires out in CG. Rurus Nani is tight that a well endowed person might be to large for her. Her Nani is trimmed and not as bushy as Yukis one. As far as LK, DFK and DATY, didn't bother to do it at the time. The BP pics is her. Ruru would likely be the shortest / smallest girl at Roses.

Blake123
05-05-13, 05:42
I sent a reply to you, but it bounced. Please clear your inbox will ya. Thanks.

SpaceBalls07
05-05-13, 06:52
I'm 26yo a little over weight from Chicago and have been living here 5 years. I am not super attractive but I'm not ugly.

First time at an AMP and did a few days of research before making an appointment. Decided on Roses and made an appointment to see Nara.

Just got back 10min ago. Omfg!

-

I was nervous as all hell having only been with two girls previously in my life so I decided to walk there as I live within walking distance and I figured it would calm my nerves, after 8 minutes I arrived perfectly on time and was greeted warmly by the mama.

Three girls sat in the lobby and smiled and waved when I entered. The mama led me to the first room on the right and I gave her the fee. I told her I came to see Nara as I was told she is the best.

The mama jumped up on the bed and turned on the a / see as it was kind of warm and said she would be back.

After around 8 minutes Nara came inside. First impression was amazing, excellent body not to skinny and perfectly proportioned with a rack to die for. Her smile and voice instantly calmed my nerves.

She led me into another room and I sat down. She immediately came over and she asked me my name and started lfk me while asking other "getting to know you" questions and I told her it was my first time going to a AMP, she was very receptive and started jumping around and giggling she acted super excited and told me she would make it the most amazing time of my life. She then spun around a few times before dfk me and getting undressed, she told me it would be 150, I told her all I had was 20s so I hope 160 would be ok. She laughed and said "you are my king!" and started to lfk me some more while undressing me. While removing my pants she caused my Cell phone to fall out of my pocket and shatter on the floor. Not broken but the back and battery flew across the room. It was sad but it gave us a good laugh and she felt really bad (I have insurance and am not worried) She later made up for this slight mishap hahaha. She asked if I wanted a shower and I told her that I had showered before I came, but if she thought it would add to my experience I would love to. She laughed and led me in for the ts. She began to lfk me and whispered in my ear that she would give me the full body shower of my life. I laid face down and she washed me everywhere her nice sized breasts add to the experience as they ran up and down. She then asked me to flip over before starting to BBBJ me, she then got up on the table and started to slide on top of me before mounting me cg with no penetration just sliding back and forth. She is amazingly gentle and yet firm. And her BBBJ really was amazing. You really get the feeling of a mouth instead of the bullshit "make your mouth feel like a pussy" technique. After her exploring my body with her mouth, she got me up and dried me off.

She led me back into the room where I dried off some more and she came over for some lk and I began to suck on her nipples. She said she wanted to kiss my body and got on her knees. Again, amazing BBBJ smiling the whole time and just enjoying it, I have never scene a girl worship a cock like she did. Comparing it to her wrist and such just made me feel amazing. Even when I began to thrust deeper into her mouth than any girl I had been with before, she took it and loved it. It wasn't at all mechanical or weird, She was in the room with me mentally and she made me feel like a God. After laying down she continued her worship of jr. Before adding the rubber with a CBJ she then got on for cowgirl, amazingly tight and I could feel her squeezing me with her kitty. Her legs are strong so she rode me for a while before I took over and started bouncing her with force. We then switched to doggy and she pounded back into me pushing off the bed and trying to drive me deeper. I grabbed onto her hips and drilled into her as she moaned and pushed back into me. Her small frame allowed me to grab onto her shoulders and pull her into me as I came. As I pulled out we noticed the cover had come off but I still filled it up nicely. She commented on the size of my load before running out and coming back with a warm cloth. She cleaned me up well. She then left for around 5 min to shower and then returned for a back massage to use up the remaining time.

-

Her GFE was topnotch and she really made me feel amazing. My mind has been blow today and I want to say thank you to everyone on this board for providing me the info to make such a well informed decision.

Now my only question is. Who should I see next after experiencing Nara? Any suggestions or special things to ask for next time?

Mahalo guys!I never been to a AMP but while looking for something came across this site. Had seen the pic of Nara on BP and was like Damn. You just sold me on it though.

Makiki
05-05-13, 15:21
I never been to a AMP but while looking for something came across this site. Had seen the pic of Nara on BP and was like Damn. You just sold me on it though.If Nara is your first AMP experience, you'll be addicted to this hobby from the get go. It's a welcome & a warning because you'll experience both.

USukebe2
05-05-13, 17:37
Just got done with my drag with Yasy. Definitely a pse for sure. This girl is half Chinese half Japanese mix. Only here till May 30th, get her while you can. Menu include bbj, fiv, fia, cfs, DATY, Dato, Greek for extra. She calls it Japanese style massage. Damage is $$.5 upfront but well worth it.Hey Qman, as that $$.5 total or hf + $$.5? Did she mention how much more for greek? Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like a couple of good reviews on her so might check her out, her pix look good. PM me if you like thanks!

Redneck 1
05-05-13, 19:30

Just got back 10min ago. Omfg! (Remainder of quoted report omitted.)

Here's a brother new to the hobby who took the time to properly do his research, who made a well-informed choice, and who then posted a full and interesting report that shared his experience with the other forum members.

Good job!

Member #5092
05-05-13, 21:37
Hey Qman, as that $$.5 total or hf + $$.5? Did she mention how much more for greek? Inquiring minds want to know. Looks like a couple of good reviews on her so might check her out, her pix look good. PM me if you like thanks!Guys don't let things get out of hand $$.5 $$$ maybe more for greek. Next thing you know the girls expect the premium price, and we only have our selves to blame. Just my 2 cents.

Hypo Luxa
05-05-13, 23:14
Guys don't let things get out of hand $$.5 $$$ maybe more for greek. Next thing you know the girls expect the premium price, and we only have our selves to blame. Just my 2 cents.I'll only ever pay $50 extra for Greek. And when I do, they better take it properly too. Only when the girls allow it for no upsell will gentle Greek be OK with me. But if I pay for it, and it is brief, or only the head goes in, I let her know she'll not get the full tip. This is something I make her aware of when we first negotiate for Greek.

USukebe2
05-06-13, 02:48
Guys don't let things get out of hand $$.5 $$$ maybe more for greek. Next thing you know the girls expect the premium price, and we only have our selves to blame. Just my 2 cents.Just trying to figure out how much he paid for his session with her which included her "special" massage. If it was hf + $$.5 then she's pricing herself out of the AMP market. In addition, you got to tack on X for greek? Maybe this is her way of selectively working and weeding out her clientele.

Ilovewhores247
05-06-13, 04:32
Had a great time with new girl Yasi. Apparently she was a pornstar before which could explain the PSE experience. Was immediately offered her special which included greek and cim. Like everyone says she is hot. Anyways got BBBJ and greek and cfs. Had to try greek for the first time and it was alright. Its not my thing now I know. Finished cim half cof. Overall great experience and would recommend. Total cost. .40 hf and $$60 to her. Overall cost $$$.

H Mobius
05-06-13, 05:04
Had a great time with new girl Yasi. Apparently she was a pornstar before which could explain the PSE experience. Was immediately offered her special which included greek and cim. Like everyone says she is hot. Anyways got BBBJ and greek and cfs. Had to try greek for the first time and it was alright. Its not my thing now I know. Finished cim half cof. Overall great experience and would recommend. Total cost. .40 hf and $$60 to her. Overall cost $$$.What did she do for the transition from greek to BBBJ? Or was the greek covered? Would she have allowed cia or would that have been another ala carte charge? Just wondering. We don't hear much about girls such as her.

Fillet Show
05-06-13, 05:57
Had a great time with new girl Yasi. Apparently she was a pornstar before which could explain the PSE experience. Was immediately offered her special which included greek and cim. Like everyone says she is hot. Anyways got BBBJ and greek and cfs. Had to try greek for the first time and it was alright. Its not my thing now I know. Finished cim half cof. Overall great experience and would recommend. Total cost. .40 hf and $$60 to her. Overall cost $$$.So did anyone get Yasi's pornstar name?

Jacob2342
05-06-13, 13:27
Hey guys, I'm a relative newbie to the escort / massage hobby. I was thinking about going to Roses for my first experience with an AMP. I'm a pretty shy fella, pretty heavyset. Can you all give me some pointers or perhaps a walkthru on how to do this? With escorts I've done the whole donation in the envelope thing but from what I can tell with AMPs is you just pay the house fee in cash to the MS and then after all the deeds are done you tip the girl after? I understand the HF for Roses is $40, how do I know how much to tip the girl? Is there a standard? Do I just walk in or should I make an appointment? I hear Nara is great for 1st timers.

It seems they take the lead most often, as I said, I'm a bigger fella. Not hideous or anything just pretty heavyset, is it going to be less likely to get a GFE out of these girls? I understand the HF is for an hour but what do you guys do if you finish to quickly (I figure the shower and everything must take up some time but I'll be honest, when it gets to the deed sometimes I can't last too long)?

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated, parking, etc.

ShripmBoy
05-06-13, 16:17
Whay is yasi? Korean? Looks thick. I think rose has only curvy thicker girls. LOL

Chubs
05-06-13, 17:48
Oooo, someone scheduled an appt with her, Yasy, I was told when I went in just a few minutes ago.

Day mongering on hold for another day. Hopefully, if the stout gentleman, that was smart to set an appt, is a member here / contributing man, I'd love to read your review.

M. I. A!

Oldie81
05-06-13, 19:36
Just got done with my drag with Yasy. Definitely a pse for sure. This girl is half Chinese half Japanese mix. Only here till May 30th, get her while you can. Menu include bbj, fiv, fia, cfs, DATY, Dato, Greek for extra. She calls it Japanese style massage. Damage is $$.5 upfront but well worth it.Wait. So she wants $$.5 as a tip so it would be $$.9 total? Not including extras? Most guys like me only carry $$ as a rule not to get carried away.

Pok Gai
05-06-13, 20:26
I'll only ever pay $50 extra for Greek. And when I do, they better take it properly too. Only when the girls allow it for no upsell will gentle Greek be OK with me. But if I pay for it, and it is brief, or only the head goes in, I let her know she'll not get the full tip. This is something I make her aware of when we first negotiate for Greek.Greek is not my thing. But maybe one day I'll get more into it. This is great info. Including amount to pay, and the rules the girl should follow. TY HL!

Chubs
05-06-13, 21:37
Oooo, someone scheduled an appt with her, Yasy, I was told when I went in just a few minutes ago.

Day mongering on hold for another day. Hopefully, if the stout gentleman, that was smart to set an appt, is a member here / contributing man, I'd love to read your review.

M. I. A!Update:

Went back, sorta kinda since I was still in the area for some contract work.

Part L & S: Hard 9. Frack, she is hot (import model, west-coast so-cal azn hot. I can see the hapa in her, so I put my hapa in her. Knows how to work it, which is even easier when a hobbyist walks in with a "loaded gun" without emptying out a couple times just to have a good long time.). Bewbs are D, if not real they are spectacular. Clean V, with small patch above. Clean O. Not much of an ass, which would have me say SOFT 10, but knows how to work what she got. Not what I would expect to find at an AMP. Yes, she looks to be American Porn Star Asian rather than JDM or Thai porn.

Part S & A: Soft 7. Got turned off by the upsell for regular services of bbj, b2b, BBFS, (I don't care for greek, bb offered, so much as I do service.) +50 isn't much, just the attitude of the upsell bothered me. The close, I got rushed out, to which I can imagine that her itinerary is beginning to load up. I would have slammed a hard 9 for S & A if it weren't for the upsell and the rush. Not a hint of GFE, just a hint of PSE.

Having not had Nana, nor Aki, their regular services, according to all the reviews on those 2, even the poor ones. Their service still kicks the cooter out of cooter town. Even Ruru rocked despite not having the Top Shelf appearance of Yasy. From the slight change in stuff she was saying to me, it sounds like she reads this forum. I did not have as good experience as others have reported. Not a problem for me, I understand since I thought Lani Bella of BP fame was damn awesome and other reviews of her are way less grading than mine. I may not repeat, but will definitely introduce my clients to her for the month that she is here, for she would rock their world.

Damage was HF special + regular donation = $$

Imua Guy
05-06-13, 21:43
Based upon the reports, I met up with Yasi last night and paid for a trip to Greece. $40 to house and $260 to her. Was it worth it? Hmmmm. I like greek but I also like to be in control of how it's performed. She didn't really allow that. Session started with some great BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and then she asked what I'd like first: fuck her pussy or her ass. I opted for the ass. She pulls out a chair and I sit down, with her back to me she sits on my lap and guides my cock into her ass. Her movements were good with my cock in her browneye and it felt and looked nice, I talked dirty to her the entire time in this position but it didn't allow me to take control of the speed. Next was anal in missionary with a condom change in between positions and I thought from there I could really control the tempo. Unfortunately, she couldn't take the whole thing in her ass. Still had about 2 inches to go. And wanted me to go slow. Oh well. Done with the anal experience. Changed condoms again and fucker her doggy style while slapping her ass cheeks. Wanted to bust a nut in her mouth so told her to kneel in front of me while I jerked off. Told her to spit on my cock and beg for my cum, and she did. Guess she's done this before! Anyway, she is a very attractive girl, about 5'5" with large C or smaller D size tits, nice shape to her body and her ass is stout. Great attitude and her service was pretty good. Wished I could have done more anal positions with her, but I may give it another shot before she leaves. L=8. 5, A=9, S=9. 5 (not any DFK and she didn't rim me). I understand the price may be an issue, but she set it and I agreed. Simple economics. She's got the supply and I got the demand!

Duke Atreides
05-06-13, 22:44
I am looking for non-blurred pictures of both Nara and Aki.

If someone could PM me it would be greatly appreciated. I had Nara over the weekend and it was mind-blowing, soooo for her its mostly sentimental LOL. (my ATF for sure)

I want to schedule Aki this week and would much rather see a real non blurred picture beforehand.

Viet Whisperer
05-07-13, 00:39
Not sure if she is even there anymore but here is my experience with her. She was on the tall side with long straight hair. She looked curvy with a little bit of meat on her hips and ass is what made me pick her. She also reminded me of Joon a bit and seemed pretty young. It went way downhill from there.

She started by saying that she hoped she wasnt too inexperienced for me and I should have ran then. I asked her what was on the menu and she said everything must be safe which I was ok with. Didn't realize this meant she was going to change the fucking condom 4 times during the session. She didn't know how to put it on in the first place and insisted on changing it after she gave a half hearted BJ before we could fuck. At one point she gave me a lecture about BBBJ and herpes which of course always is a turn on during a session lmao. All the condom changes and just really her not knowing what to do was a turn off honestly and I really liked her looks but it was hard keeping wood as she was pissing me off with all the funky rules and condom changes. I fucked her mouth for a long time but she really was not very good at sex.

The funniest shit of all was towards the end she told me I could come on her ass. All the talk of must be safe this and that and 4 condom changes just to let me splooge all over her ass and it dripped down into the crack and pussy for sure. Too fucking funny. This was the only time I felt I wasted money at Roses and was very below average for them and all the other places I have been. She seemed young and naive but is not cut out for this business and I think she is already gone since she is not in the adds. I really wanted her to be fun but she was a drag unfortunately. Oh well sooner or later we all get a bad one once in awhile. I left kicking myself in the ass for not repeating with Nara who was available. Lesson learned.

L 7.

S 3.

A 4

Member #4671
05-07-13, 02:04
Confirmed the porn star status. Seniors pm me for the info. Session wa as reported. $$.5 + hf for BBBJ, cfs, Greek, b2b. It's a deal considering who she is! Cross that off the list and will repeat til I'm broke or til she leaves!

Member #4671
05-07-13, 02:55
Confirmed the porn star status. Seniors pm me for the info. Session wa as reported. $$.5 + hf for BBBJ, cfs, Greek, b2b. It's a deal considering who she is! Cross that off the list and will repeat til I'm broke or til she leaves!

Atmatic123
05-07-13, 04:40
-

Mahalo guys!Well since you had Nara not sure who else could compare right now, I would suggest giving Aki a try. From my experience Aki and Nara are the best for first timers like you post they both really know how to make you feel like a million bucs right off the bat. Hera at Golden Queen is another winner only problem is she doesn't offer the BB or DFK (not even LFK) like Aki or Nara but she really treats you good as well. If you can wait the ultimate allstar Chanel of 7 is coming back at the end of the month, she's the only one in my experience who can beat Nara and Aki in L A S. She is hotter then both and really blows your mind, but her GFE is YMMV, I'm not an attractive guy so I don't really get GFE like some of the other mongers report, but she is still my ATF at the moment thats how hot and good she is. Seems like other hotties are popping up at 7 so maybe you can read all the reports popping up and make a pick. Another one worth tryin is Joy of Nirvana, she will really blow your mind gave me a real PSE if she gave DFK or at least LFK she would defintitely be one of my allstars.

SecretLover
05-07-13, 05:54
Hi Girls at Roses! If you let me love you BBFS and them let me cum in your ass. I will bring you a diamond ring!

I hope a sexy girl from Roses sends me a PM.

Happiness is being with a girl at Roses!

Secret Lover!

Hypo Luxa
05-07-13, 07:09
I actually finally saw Nara for the first time recently. I met her immediately when walking through the front door. From that second she was totally connected with me. She has a real way about her. She should parlay that talent into some higher paying endeavor! If I didn't know better, I'd totally believe it was all legitimate and not just a part of her job at all.

Of course the service was totally gangbusters. With extras like hers, who cares about BBFS. Besides, BBBJCIM, DATY, DATO, DFK (all of which she does give), are all above BBFS for me! And those meaty pussy lips! Mmmmmmm!

Hypo Luxa
05-07-13, 20:29
Saw Yasy... I will say that I broke two rules of mine:

1) I paid $100 extra for Greek
2) I paid upfront

It was a no-brainer once I knew who she was (thanks Pipefittah808). I have a couple dozen of her scenes (she was actually quite prolific) and have always fantasized about an AMP girl being her, or easily thinking they look like her. Those who follow my posts may glean something from that. PM for details on that one. I will follow Pipefittah808's lead and won't bust her identity openly.

This is a YMMV game, we all know that. So with that preface I will just say that for me it was absolutely worth it and definitely repeatable. But, I can absolutely see others not getting the exact same "Attitude" category. We just hit it off and some of the controlled things (she really, really, likes to be in control) sort of loosened up when she got into it!

- BBBJ+DT (uses menthol liquid so your cock tingles for the rest of the session, lots and lots of spit, she also loves slapping herself with your cock.)
- Covered Greek (first on chair, the from behind on knees against mirror)
- BBBJ+DT
- DATY
- CFS (Mish, Doggie, RCG--some ball play and ass-fingering by her while banging, also allows FIA)
- Covered Mish Greek (me standing/her in mish with legs up)
- BBBJ+DT (wanted me to pop at this point but was not ready)
- CFS (final position of doggie, then flat doggie) (she had only LFKed the whole session, but while she was coming, I could feel the contractions, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and I sucked it for a good 30 seconds before pulling out, ripping the condom off, then...
- CIM
- B2B Table shower (front and back)

She is absolutely a pro. Had all her accessories lined up, eye-dropper for special lube, prepared two-condoms and brought in more (we used three), menthol mouth wash.

$40/$260 - Absolutely will repeat! She's here a month!
L=9.5 (she's prettier than she was in porn. She used have girly qualities, now she is all woman! Gorgeous hair and sexy "fuck me" makeup!)
B=9.5 (improved to a C or D cup, "stout" ass and legs someone else said, tan skin. If you saw her out and about, you'd take a second look and let your imagination run wild!)
A=9.5 (a little cautious and controlled at first, but when she got into it, she let me call the shots!)
S=9.5 (would be 10, but I have to knock off a bit for CFS and CGreek--bare would be 10+)

Intangibles=100 (she's a bonafide porn star for fuck's sake and it was less than 3 bills total!)

Go fuck a porn star gentlemen!

ShripmBoy
05-07-13, 23:03
She's not actually a star is she?

Hypo Luxa
05-07-13, 23:40
She's not actually a star is she?A few dozen or more American productions!

ShripmBoy
05-07-13, 23:47
A few dozen or more American productions!Can you pm me?

Ue box musr be full by now

Yariman33
05-08-13, 03:33
Had my repeat with Yasy tonight. Again, great experience.

Right from the get go, LFK as we were getting out of our clothes, and off to the TS. Before leaving the room, did pass the required tip ($$.6) for "Japanese Service". Had a great B2B in the TS, then back to the room for DFK, BBBJ. 69w / DATO, CDS / greek. The greek was good, even if a little controlled. Did a condom change, went to MISH, DS, side DS in a number of variations. Don't know if it was me, or "us", but Yasy seems to be getting tired. And with all the great reviews she's had on here, I'm not surprised. Last time, she could really take a pounding, but this time around, she came up with some creative ways of slowing down the pace. I was impressed. Anyway, finally switched to standing DS, to kneeling BBBJ with plenty of ball and anal play, to finish with BBBJCIM. About 10 seconds after finish, MS knocks on the door. Talked for a few minutes as we were dressing, and she notices I'm still hard, so she shows me how wet she stills is. She's really something else!

Still satisfied. Will repeat until she leaves at the end of the month!

Member #4752
05-08-13, 04:49
Well she is everything and more than what has been posted! Had to wait for my appointment but well worth the wait. We started out with a nice B2B table shower both front and back sides, she did some Russian and cleaned every crack well. From the start she had that you want me look in her eyes and always had eye contact no matter what she was doing. Back to the room she asked if I read the internet and asked if thats what I wanted, I agreed and gave her the $$.6 up front, she was only asking $$.5 but didn't care for change. Started off with a nice sloppy porn star BBBJ, with lots of eye contact, slurping noises, DT, and saliva. It was like watching a live porn video. I was intimidated by her and her skills but was enjoying myself thinking I was doing an adult star! She then asked if I wanted to stick it in the front or back and I opted the front to start things off, at that time she put the cover on and started out in mish. She then took off the cover and gave another porn star performance BBBJ. She did like to control the action and I wasn't used to that but it was a cool experience to be dominated. On went another cover then a trip to Greece doggy style with her standing, and what a sight to see her plump ass in my hands spreading her cheeks watching it go in and out. When I got tired she tore off the cover again and told me to lie down and gave me another mind blowing BBBJ. She was talking dirty to me asking me to cum in her mouth, slap her pussy with my cock, telling me she was a bad girl and needed some good pounding. She then laid on her back and asked me to rub my cock on her pussy, it was like having sex BB on the outside and damn did it feel good rubbing my snake on her peach lips! She then let me have the GF experience, and this is where YMMV. I couldn't handle and blew my load in her mouth! Mama comes a knocking and she tells me its ok, Ill give you a massage. So she oils my back and uses her ass rubbing up and down my back massaging it with her ass cheeks, that was a first and it felt good too. Will repeat, I'd be crazy not to now that we have a relationship of sorts I know the next time can only get better. L9A10S10, she isn't a spinner but she is well proportioned and very soft skin, sweet personality, wanting to please, and great eye contact the whole time with those fuk me eyes.

Crouchingtiger
05-08-13, 05:01
Okay, you guys got me curious, please pm me who she is, want to check out if I want to try her out. Always wanted to try a porn start if she was hot, but they always cost so much. Or give us a link to one of her on line videos.