PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Safety

BeachBrada
07-28-12, 17:51
Had this idea in my head for a while. We all know any sort of bareback encounters have higher risks involved. So just to keep some sort of peace of mind I thought why not create a thread where those of us who get tested regularly can post which providers they have seen within the last few months and list what kind of BB they received and let everyone know is they got tested if the results were negative or positive. And since its against forum rules to say a provider gave you something or imply that a provider has something, if you want to say you tested positive, just do that without names but expect to get private messages. Not sure if this thread will get deleted or responded to but figured I try. I did some blood work myself recently and will be getting back results soon.

ShripmBoy
07-28-12, 19:33
Had this idea in my head for a while. We all know any sort of bareback encounters have higher risks involved. So just to keep some sort of peace of mind I thought why not create a thread where those of us who get tested regularly can post which providers they have seen within the last few months and list what kind of BB they received and let everyone know is they got tested if the results were negative or positive. And since its against forum rules to say a provider gave you something or imply that a provider has something, if you want to say you tested positive, just do that without names but expect to get private messages. Not sure if this thread will get deleted or responded to but figured I try. I did some blood work myself recently and will be getting back results soon.A lot of people won't disclose what they have, neither will providers. It's just part of the game. It's part of the risk. I am shocked when people are so adamant about BBFS, especially the BBFSCIP part. That's just scary, and a high risk move. BBBJCIM is risky too.

What are you testing for? Most people don't know that it'll take a few weeks to months for accurate test results.

Regardless, the risk is there, and there's no other way around it. When girls are 'away', my suspicion is because they are having some sort of break out or rest. No one will really know though, and that's just part of it.

Take Cares.

ClintonPortis
07-28-12, 23:54
A lot of people won't disclose what they have, neither will providers. It's just part of the game. It's part of the risk. I am shocked when people are so adamant about BBFS, especially the BBFSCIP part. That's just scary, and a high risk move. BBBJCIM is risky too.

What are you testing for? Most people don't know that it'll take a few weeks to months for accurate test results.

Regardless, the risk is there, and there's no other way around it. When girls are 'away', my suspicion is because they are having some sort of break out or rest. No one will really know though, and that's just part of it.

Take Cares.That is exactly what I think when girls are "away" as well and what I think when I hear mongers promoting unsafe sex.

I too have to shake my head in abject horror when I read people engaging in BBFS. Unless you get tested, you won't know you have certain diseases that are asymptomatic, like herpes and HPV.

90% of adults will contract Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (usually found in the mouth and the reason for cold sores) at some point. Very easy to transmit, parents give it to kids and babies all the time. Most will never show symptoms. It's so common I don't think most people consider it an STD.

20% of American adults carry Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (usually found in the genitals). This is what most people think of when they think of herpes. This can be transferred asymptomatically as well.

HPV is another silent threat. Most men think its harmless for them but it's now considered to greatly increase your risk of developing oral cancers.

Herpes and HPV are skin contact diseases. Condoms won't fully protect you. You can exchange no sexual fluids and still transmit these viruses through skin to skin contact.

This is in addition to all the other crap you can catch.

All it takes is some basic googling to find this information out. Engaging in mongering, one should actually know the risks beforehand, and not fall prey to the idea that a girl "looks clean" down there so she must be safe to do BB with. I would even resort to CBJ instead of BBBJ to cut down greatly on the risk of contracting anything orally.

And this is coming from someone who got a non-STD infection from his own GF (just from rough sex!) , a girl who tested totally clean before and afterwards, and subsequently had to get a certain extremely inconvenient "for males only" operation. LOL. So believe me when I say that any sex carries risk. But using a condom at all times is just the smart smart smart thing to do.

Slide Hammer
07-29-12, 00:57
How do certain providers avoid it or somehow prevent transmission. You think about the sheer number of dudes a certain provider might have times bb service and you can do the math here. So they must be doing something when they're done with each friend (I. E. Douching, strong rinsing etc). I feel like these great providers are cleaner the ho civilians you might know.

Ocolumbo
07-29-12, 01:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

H Mobius
07-29-12, 01:44
Ummm, Shripmboy is right, and there are already two other related threads, one of which got closed down. It might only be a matter of time before an argument breaks-out on this thread.

We all know the risks and as some Forum members have expressed it, one makes choices and lives with the consequences.

ShripmBoy
07-29-12, 01:59
How do certain providers avoid it or somehow prevent transmission. You think about the sheer number of dudes a certain provider might have times bb service and you can do the math here. So they must be doing something when they're done with each friend (I. E. Douching, strong rinsing etc). I feel like these great providers are cleaner the ho civilians you might know.You can't fight it, no matter what. The act in itself is a risk. This whole girl on 'vacay' thing is what I mean, but I'll let people think about it.

What the provider does after ward is another thing in itself, but it doesn't guarantee anything at all. Risk is risk.

I'm surprised to see how some members promote BBFS though; that shocks me, but no one has it in them to speak up, nor do they address it. But that's just how it goes. Scary.

ShripmBoy
07-29-12, 02:01
That is exactly what I think when girls are "away" as well and what I think when I hear mongers promoting unsafe sex.

I too have to shake my head in abject horror when I read people engaging in BBFS. Unless you get tested, you won't know you have certain diseases that are asymptomatic, like herpes and HPV.

90% of adults will contract Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (usually found in the mouth and the reason for cold sores) at some point. Very easy to transmit, parents give it to kids and babies all the time. Most will never show symptoms. It's so common I don't think most people consider it an STD.

20% of American adults carry Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (usually found in the genitals). This is what most people think of when they think of herpes. This can be transferred asymptomatically as well.

HPV is another silent threat. Most men think its harmless for them but it's now considered to greatly increase your risk of developing oral cancers.

Herpes and HPV are skin contact diseases. Condoms won't fully protect you. You can exchange no sexual fluids and still transmit these viruses through skin to skin contact.

All it takes is some basic googling to find this information out. Engaging in mongering, one should actually know the risks beforehand, and not fall prey to the idea that a girl "looks clean" down there so she must be safe to do BB with. I would even resort to CBJ instead of BBBJ to cut down greatly on the risk of contracting anything orally.

And this is coming from someone who got a non-STD infection from his own GF (just from rough sex!) , a girl who tested totally clean before and afterwards, and subsequently had to get a certain extremely inconvenient "for males only" operation. LOL. So believe me when I say that any sex carries risk. But using a condom at all times is just the smart smart smart thing to do.You proally know how it goes. Good for you. Condoms can't prevent everything too. If the virus sheds, it'll infect you through skin to skin.

BeachBrada
07-29-12, 06:13
Ya I guess some of the things being said are true. I figured I could give it a try and see what kind of response I got. And even with protection there is a risk which is a lot smaller but still there.

Ocolumbo
07-29-12, 06:38
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Mavrick7
08-02-12, 05:50
Why am I the only one thinking that using a condom does not mean less quality service? It is not a good thing to catch Herpes or HPV from an AMP girl, and the other concern is infecting one of these girls and passing it on to the rest of us. Don't get me wrong, I have fallen victim to urging from some girls: "well your cock is too big for the condom, so lets go BBFS" There is no question that it feels better for both parties, and sometimes in the heat of the moment, they want you to CIP. Don't want to name people, but there are most girls do. I also can't believe the number of mongers that get jealous when they either find someone getting BBJ or BBFS and they didn't get it or they think that they are "special" and they are the only ones getting special treatment. Note: most girls that go BBJ or BBFS with everyone gets sick.

That is exactly what I think when girls are "away" as well and what I think when I hear mongers promoting unsafe sex.

And this is coming from someone who got a non-STD infection from his own GF (just from rough sex!) , a girl who tested totally clean before and afterwards, and subsequently had to get a certain extremely inconvenient "for males only" operation. LOL. So believe me when I say that any sex carries risk. But using a condom at all times is just the smart smart smart thing to do.

Splooge McDuck
08-03-12, 15:55
I also can't believe the number of mongers that think that they are "special" and they are the only ones getting special treatment. Note: most girls that go BBJ or BBFS with everyone gets sick.Heh, that last part you wrote reminds me of this incredibly naive & gullible monger I know here. He told me he doesn't usually go BBFS with any girl but he will if the girl is not known to do it as "standard" service like a Monica or Coco. He gave me 3 names of examples of girls he said are "hidden gems" that he BBFSCIP with & wrote "as you can see, these are girls not known for doing BBFS & CIP." LMFAO, so clueless. 1 of them I don't know too much about but I got BBBJCIM from her. 1 was an ATF of mine who I know all about from posts, from PMs, & from my own personal experience of her offering me everything.

But the 3rd girl he said was Jae from Pink / GQ. Yeah really, BBFS youngin Jae LOL. The 1 & only young girl that is considered 'up there' in service with the likes of other BBFS MILFs like Co & Mo. I tried to convince him that Jae is KNOOOOWN for BBFS & its the main reason she so popular. Jae was the 1st girl I went to when I 1st got on this site. I did my research & was looking for a 100% sure thing for a youngin who DFK & BBBJ. I found that with so many reports of effortless BBFS on the 1st session with Jae, that would most likely mean that I would be able to get BBBJ & DFK on the 1st try. Wouldn't you know it, I was offered BBFS too but only wanted her BBBJ at that time. Jae became my #1 recommendaton to bros I PM with. I mean, who do you think most guys wanted to go for when I asked? Some guarantee BBFS with Jae, or some covered sex with a random hottie I banged at the time LOL.

But this guy was like "But, but, but, Jay & I text every day. She is my 'AMP GF' & she has confided in me about how much she hates this job. She says guys lie about her online." ROTFLMFAO! Really dude? He still fully believes that majority, if not all posts about Jay doing BBFS & CIP were fabricated. He still believes he is probably the only one that Jay allowed BBFS & CIP with.

I guess Jae never actually did BBFS huh? All those reviews were lies?

ShripmBoy
08-23-12, 14:17
Why am I the only one thinking that using a condom does not mean less quality service? It is not a good thing to catch Herpes or HPV from an AMP girl, and the other concern is infecting one of these girls and passing it on to the rest of us. Don't get me wrong, I have fallen victim to urging from some girls: "well your cock is too big for the condom, so lets go BBFS" There is no question that it feels better for both parties, and sometimes in the heat of the moment, they want you to CIP. Don't want to name people, but there are most girls do. I also can't believe the number of mongers that get jealous when they either find someone getting BBJ or BBFS and they didn't get it or they think that they are "special" and they are the only ones getting special treatment. Note: most girls that go BBJ or BBFS with everyone gets sick.This should be quoted for damn truth. If a girl does BBBJ, you ain't the only one getting BBBJ.

Ampboner
12-17-12, 11:22
How do certain providers avoid it or somehow prevent transmission. You think about the sheer number of dudes a certain provider might have times bb service and you can do the math here. So they must be doing something when they're done with each friend (I. E. Douching, strong rinsing etc). I feel like these great providers are cleaner the ho civilians you might know.It might be sheer luck and the locale that they are working at that is a reason they don't contract every known STD but don't think that any of them are immune.

Two of my ex wives and one former girlfriend worked in Korean AMP's before we were married / went out, mostly in the mid west, and every one had experienced multiple episodes of gonnoccocal urethritis or pharyngitis, two had syphlis on more then one occassion, all had genital warts, all had oral herpes, and one HVB inactive. They most always used condoms "except" for the "good" customers meaning the one's that tipped extra, saw them more then once, asked not to use a condom and "looked" clean.

And no I don't have a fetish for marrying Korean prostitutes. One was a business women and another worked in an art gallery when we met. I was aware of only one working beforehand, but knew her prior to that when she was married to an ex GI.

Always use a condom and never engage in oral sex with a girl unless you cover her vulva with some type of protective plastic sheet. There may be a number of pathogens down there and even if not you may be unknowingly tasting someone's semen.

Be safe.

ShripmBoy
03-07-13, 22:25
Any reports from oral

R Lawrence
06-17-13, 09:09
http://www.returnofkings.com/3882/the-truth-about-aids

I was curious if there were any studies done on HIV Transmission and this one came up.

I have NO Medical training, so you may read and interpret what you will from this Data.

Sincerely,

R. Lawrence

EmsKula
06-24-13, 13:05
http://www.returnofkings.com/3882/the-truth-about-aids

I was curious if there were any studies done on HIV Transmission and this one came up.

I have NO Medical training, so you may read and interpret what you will from this Data.

Sincerely,

R. LawrenceI also came across the above mentioned article. Please also check out the following on Sex workers and HIV: http://www.thebody.com/content/art14140.html.

Jusblaze1
08-16-13, 22:15
What is the risk factor from licking and sucking a massage / provider tits. Maybe hiv transmission from previous client who nutted on her breast.

Tdlr5
08-22-13, 21:52
What is the risk factor from licking and sucking a massage / provider tits. Maybe hiv transmission from previous client who nutted on her breast.No chance, not transmitted in that way

DarkSideOfMe
01-22-14, 12:18
I wish I didn't cum across this THREAD, had a hot AMP inline today but after all this don't know if jr. Will cum up to play! Always into safe sex, but this has taken it to a new level, all the fun is gone now!(condoms, gals, wipes, creams,...ect) Staying safe for me is my first concern. FS, BBBJ only last a few seconds after that last forever!...stay safe my friends.

John Dough
08-19-14, 22:37
Quoting from:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/04/27/how-to-avoid-stds-part-2/

If you have sex with American women, you will regularly come into contact with an STD. Although most STDs do not pose a serious threat to men, there are some ways to avoid them.

Defense Soap has tea tree oil in it. Tea tree oil is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It also has Eucalyptus Globulus another potent antimicrobial.

I keep a bar of soap in my house. I keep a box of Defense Soap wipes (think baby wipes for players) in my car. Stash a couple in a small zip-lock baggie (to keep them moist), throw them in your jacket, and you're covered.

I always wash my cock and balls after sex. I also try urinating.

I also protect the cock by keeping it well lubricated.

The best condom a man has is the skin on his dick. If your skin is supple and well-hydrated, bacteria has trouble passing through it.

I keep a separate jar of coconut oil in the bathroom to use as a moisturizer and hair glorifier.).

I also regularly use coconut oil as a lubricant: The antiviral activity in coconut oil is unparalleled, even among the most resistant viruses, and the best part is, if it's virgin and organic, there isn't a man-made chemical in the mix.

Apply the oil to your cock, emphasizing the head of your dick. Remember to hit the surrounding areas.

Tjinla2001
09-25-14, 10:32
It might be sheer luck and the locale that they are working at that is a reason they don't contract every known STD but don't think that any of them are immune.

Two of my ex wives and one former girlfriend worked in Korean AMP's before we were married / went out, mostly in the mid west, and every one had experienced multiple episodes of gonnoccocal urethritis or pharyngitis, two had syphlis on more then one occassion, all had genital warts, all had oral herpes, and one HVB inactive. They most always used condoms "except" for the "good" customers meaning the one's that tipped extra, saw them more then once, asked not to use a condom and "looked" clean.

And no I don't have a fetish for marrying Korean prostitutes. One was a business women and another worked in an art gallery when we met. I was aware of only one working beforehand, but knew her prior to that when she was married to an ex GI.

Always use a condom and never engage in oral sex with a girl unless you cover her vulva with some type of protective plastic sheet. There may be a number of pathogens down there and even if not you may be unknowingly tasting someone's semen.

Be safe.Marriage to a high volume Korean prostitute has always been a dream of mine. I'm sorry none of the marriages worked out but I still envy you.

Ampboner
10-11-14, 16:07
Marriage to a high volume Korean prostitute has always been a dream of mine. I'm sorry none of the marriages worked out but I still envy you.Curious why you would want to marry a high volume korean prostitute. Mine were but I didn't know until later except for one whom I thought was a low volume occasional part timer until later finding the opposite.

Sizzle5
10-14-14, 18:15
Quoting from:

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2012/04/27/how-to-avoid-stds-part-2/

If you have sex with American women, you will regularly come into contact with an STD. Although most STDs do not pose a serious threat to men, there are some ways to avoid them.

Defense Soap has tea tree oil in it. Tea tree oil is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It also has Eucalyptus Globulus another potent antimicrobial.

That's nice and all but I think you may just be trying to make yourself feel better. If a nurse in full body suit can catch ebola, I don't want to take a risk going raw with any type of disease.

TruvadaSaves
08-25-16, 17:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RjSton1999
11-10-16, 15:08
Can someone make a sticky post in this forum about how long to wait and for which test? I'm doing this based on google sources and would love to compare notes with people who presumably know better than me randomly searching.

Cephlapod Love
11-30-16, 11:03
Can someone make a sticky post in this forum about how long to wait and for which test? I'm doing this based on google sources and would love to compare notes with people who presumably know better than me randomly searching.Nothing wrong with internet searches. What is key is the source of information. When it comes to STDs stick with governmental sources like the CDC, FDA, AIDS, etc. While gubmint messes up a bunch of things, they tend to get this stuff right. With so many activists out there in the AIDS fight- anything in accurate or out of bounds gets noticed and reported.

Quick search found this link with all of the basic info.

https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/prevention/hiv-testing/hiv-test-types/

Summary:

Fastest test is RNA test detects HIV within 10 days of infection. COSTLY test not often used for screening. Probably only get it done on self pay basis unless a Doc can justify medically necessary.

Antigen / antibody tests (combo tests) can detect HIV with in 3 weeks of exposure but are blood tests, not oral swabs.

Years ago the technology wasn't as evolved and the tests only accurately detected HIV 3 to 6 months after exposure. So that permeated the culture and there are still many who think that if they had unpotected sex, they can't "know for sure" if they are negative unless they wait 3-6 months before being tested and then have to be tested again 3-6 months later to be sure. With the above mentioned tests, that is not true. It might be true if one limits their focus to the rapid immunoassay type of tests.

Oops! Just found a thread where I discussed this in point-counterpoint. Moved to Mighty Mick's Boxing Club (#97, #98). Here is the salient link on the tests:

http://www.sfaf.org/hiv-info/testing/hiv-test-window-periods.html

Would be interested in seeing what are the conclusions from your research?

Nikitin22
10-02-17, 10:53
How come people are talking about the bareback safety? It is never safe. Why not use the condom? How is it so hard. Unless you are taking a medication for protecting yourself from the HIV it would be maybe ok to do bareback. But those meds are expensive and make you tired bros!

John Dough
10-24-17, 15:52
The Galactic Cap condom provides a middle ground between bareback and a regular condom.

http://galacticcap.com/

Covers only the tip of the penis providing greater pleasure in use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYY18p0VGv0

ChuckTown1
01-02-18, 21:04
Does seem to be an oxymoron.

How come people are talking about the bareback safety? It is never safe. Why not use the condom? How is it so hard. Unless you are taking a medication for protecting yourself from the HIV it would be maybe ok to do bareback. But those meds are expensive and make you tired bros!

JJ Gittes
03-24-18, 06:38
The Galactic Cap condom provides a middle ground between bareback and a regular condom.

http://galacticcap.com/

Covers only the tip of the penis providing greater pleasure in use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYY18p0VGv0Reminds me of a Breathe Right strip.

Cephlapod Love
04-07-18, 15:04
How come people are talking about the bareback safety? It is never safe. Why not use the condom? How is it so hard. Unless you are taking a medication for protecting yourself from the HIV it would be maybe ok to do bareback. But those meds are expensive and make you tired bros!It is all about risk. Risk tolerance and how one perceives risk. What is "risk" is actually how one perceives risk and that is highly individual and often emotional rather than rational. Many "beliefs" that most latch on to. Some things to consider are in post # 811.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...291&viewfull=1#post3645291.

The only thing that is 100% safe is monogamy with a clean tested partner. Period.

As far as how risky is bareback sex? Depends on transmission, the state or condition of the skin on your junk, the number of exposures with an infected person and the type of sex one has. All of this has been discussed in prior posts on the thread here:

Home > Forum > Special Interests > Safe Sex > Safe Sex Information and Advice.

Transmission rates are key! Most people think, "it only takes one time" which is absolutely true, but it does not mean that one and only one, or a FIRST contact is going to mean successful transmission. Look at the info in this post by FooteRoger where he has collected the transmission rates for various STDs. He also includes where he got the information.

#734 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...369&viewfull=1#post3179369.

He corrected a small error in the HSV numbers here, #737:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...791&viewfull=1#post3180791.

As far as expensive drugs are concerned, the PreP drugs (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) for HIV prevention, one can buy them overseas from reputable places for much less than in the USA.

$1. 85 per pill or $55 per month. Which looks like pretty cheap insurance.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/tenvir-em-300-200mg.html

That said, not sure how long one needs to take PreP prior to exposure. If one were to say take a SexPat vacation with the intention of playing bare, one might want to take PreP for a whole month prior to the trip and make certain they have enough PreP on had for the entire trip. Remember, got to take it everyday or it may not be effective, so if one has the tendency to go on a binder for days and not remember anything, then this likely won't work when one doesn't take it each day.

But nowadays, nothing out there will kill you, most are treatable and the rest manageable as long-term chronic conditions.

John Dough
12-20-18, 21:59
The Jiftip is a smaller version of the Galactic Cap. It covers only the opening of the urethra. It is advertised as "Something that's a little better than nothing".

https://www.jiftip.com/

While the Galactic Cap covers the frenulum, reducing sensitivity, the Jiftip does not. The Galactic Cap has a reservoir for ejaculate but the Jiftip does not. Ejaculate is held in the urethra, though the stretchy material can balloon out under pressure.

Bronc0
03-29-19, 10:25
The Jiftip is a smaller version of the Galactic Cap. It covers only the opening of the urethra. It is advertised as "Something that's a little better than nothing".

https://www.jiftip.com/

While the Galactic Cap covers the frenulum, reducing sensitivity, the Jiftip does not. The Galactic Cap has a reservoir for ejaculate but the Jiftip does not. Ejaculate is held in the urethra, though the stretchy material can balloon out under pressure.This looks pretty interesting.

Have you tried it?

John Dough
03-29-19, 19:43
This looks pretty interesting.

Have you tried it?No. I haven't tried it. I presented the information so that others would have more choices.

MongerSeeker
08-01-22, 10:49
I refuse to do anal sex because it is a destructive sex act and causes permanent damage if done repeatedly. Anal sex causes tears to the anus & causes bleeding. When a person repeatedly engages in anal sex their anus becomes permanently relaxed. Over time they are no cannot control their bowel movements and are forced to wear adult diapers. With bareback anal sex the risk of contracting HIV is fairly high. The reason is because their is blood contact when having sex. In the end I am connoisseur of great sex with looking girls. But I have no desire to harm them.