PDA

View Full Version : OC NoTels

Monger X
07-25-12, 18:33
Can anyone offer some suggestions for hourly no-tells in the Anaheim / Fullerton / Buena Park area?

NeverDead
08-23-12, 20:23
Does anyone have any notels in central to south OC. As you can tell I am not picky.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Xirkm
11-07-12, 18:26
I am interested as well.

Socalasian
01-30-13, 19:12
Looking around Orange, Fullerton, Anaehim, Buena Park. Something by the hour like $20-$25 buck range to take girls to for a quick hit and run?

Any suggestions?

Happy Hunting!

Shimano
02-01-13, 21:21
Looking around Orange, Fullerton, Anaehim, Buena Park. Something by the hour like $20-$25 buck range to take girls to for a quick hit and run?

Any suggestions?

Happy Hunting!I would be interested in this info as well.

RedSnow
02-01-13, 22:13
I interested in this info too. Anyone know please PM. Thanks.

Any suggestions?

Happy Hunting!

Pinche Gringo
07-03-13, 17:51
Any one know of any in the OC that are decent priced?

Bushman426
07-03-13, 19:38
Any one know of any in the OC that are decent priced?Best Western on Beach just south of the 22.

Bronsonator
07-11-13, 19:22
This thread seems to be long on questions and short on answers.

A good notel is in Santa Ana on Main at the 5 fwy, near the Santa Ana mall. Not the Red Roof Inn, but on the other side of the 5- not the mall side.

Now, my turn: any one know a comfortable, clean, safe, cheap place near the 405 in the Santa Ana / South Coast / John Wayne airport area?

Thanks.

Member #5087
07-11-13, 20:10
This thread seems to be long on questions and short on answers.

A good notel is in Santa Ana on Main at the 5 fwy, near the Santa Ana mall. Not the Red Roof Inn, but on the other side of the 5- not the mall side.

Now, my turn: any one know a comfortable, clean, safe, cheap place near the 405 in the Santa Ana / South Coast / John Wayne airport area?

Thanks.Ana Mesa Inn, Harbor and MacArthur, it's not bad. Motel 6, Harbor and 405 is fine too.

Bronsonator
07-11-13, 21:57
Ana Mesa Inn, Harbor and MacArthur, it's not bad. Motel 6, Harbor and 405 is fine too.AnaMesa. Oh, I know that one. By Carl's Jr. Do they do hourly? What about Motel 6? I sorta doubt Tom Bodette does hourly.

Marlowe
07-11-13, 22:21
AnaMesa. Oh, I know that one. By Carl's Jr. Do they do hourly? What about Motel 6? I sorta doubt Tom Bodette does hourly.No, but he'll leave the light on for you!

Bronsonator
07-12-13, 09:34
No, but he'll leave the light on for you!I totally set that up Marlow, haha.

AnaMesa's sign out front days $59/$69. I don't need overnight, I only need a coupla hours- that's more than I want to pay, about twice as much.

Lerrena
07-13-13, 17:27
I totally set that up Marlow, haha.

AnaMesa's sign out front days $59/$69. I don't need overnight, I only need a coupla hours- that's more than I want to pay, about twice as much.I know you got something planned! I can hear the gears and smell the smoke from here! Just have a DP gangbang and we can split the costs LOL

Bronsonator
07-13-13, 20:54
I know you got something planned! I can hear the gears and smell the smoke from here! Just have a DP gangbang and we can split the costs LOLMy girl or yours? I prefer yours.

I've got a three-some planned with a coupla 20-somethings. We've all hooked up for an afternoon before. I've done Girl A for a coupla years now. I think I tried to hook you up with her but you two couldn't come to an agreement. Girl B is her friend. Better looking face, slightly heavier body. Both very UTR.

Girl A's place is usually where we hang out, but she won't be available later in the day, so Girl B and I are going to get started at the notel for a coupla hours, then drive down to Girl A's place to finish the day up.

Marlowe
07-13-13, 23:03
I totally set that up Marlow, haha.

AnaMesa's sign out front days $59/$69. I don't need overnight, I only need a coupla hours- that's more than I want to pay, about twice as much.Is it just me, or have so many of these places that used to be hourly gone to overnight rates only, high rates at that. Another disturbing trend IMHO is that many of them won't rent to you unless you both have I'd. How many real SW do you know that carry I'd?

Lerrena
07-15-13, 23:15
My girl or yours? I prefer yours.

I've got a three-some planned with a coupla 20-somethings. We've all hooked up for an afternoon before. I've done Girl A for a coupla years now. I think I tried to hook you up with her but you two couldn't come to an agreement. Girl B is her friend. Better looking face, slightly heavier body. Both very UTR.

Girl A's place is usually where we hang out, but she won't be available later in the day, so Girl B and I are going to get started at the notel for a coupla hours, then drive down to Girl A's place to finish the day up.Nice! Sounds like a great afternoon!

Mine's preoccupied for the next couple of months so it will have to be yours. LOL

OCPep
07-16-13, 18:46
Another options always is hotwire. Usually get cheapish deals there. Buy a visa card and use that to book.

Shimano
12-28-13, 02:55
Anyone know of a good place to go in the Westminster, or even Garden Grove area? Preferrably clean, but on the cheaper side. If there's a place that will rent out rooms for a few hours at a time, even better. Thanks!

Tjinla2001
12-28-13, 19:38
Anyone know of a good place to go in the Westminster, or even Garden Grove area? Preferrably clean, but on the cheaper side. If there's a place that will rent out rooms for a few hours at a time, even better. Thanks!Many prostitutes including the legendary Viet Kim utilize the Westminster Motor Inn on Beach Boulevard. They don't rent by the hour but it's cheaper than most.

King310
01-08-14, 23:48
Anybody know a cheap notel in Tustin area, by the 5 and 55 fwy?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

RedMoney
01-10-14, 02:39
Anybody know a cheap notel in Tustin area, by the 5 and 55 fwy?

Please let me know.

Thanks.Key Inn and suites.

FunTrust
01-10-14, 04:31
Key Inn and suites.Continue west on el camino real past Newport, on the left is an old motor court style motel, but has a tradition two story in the back. About 5 years ago checked in at midnight and no problem.

HomeworkExpert
01-24-14, 05:28
Regency Motel in Brea does hourly rates at $30/ hour. Used it a couple times. Rooms are clean, paid in cash, and no questions asked. (:

BigGordie
02-27-14, 17:14
Anyone know of a good place to go in the Westminster, or even Garden Grove area? Preferrably clean, but on the cheaper side. If there's a place that will rent out rooms for a few hours at a time, even better. Thanks!I'd be interested in this as well.

The Camel
03-22-14, 23:08
Anyone know of a good place to go in the Westminster, or even Garden Grove area? Preferrably clean, but on the cheaper side. If there's a place that will rent out rooms for a few hours at a time, even better. Thanks!In Garden Grove not far from the boundary with Westminster I would recommend the Morada Inn. West side of GG Blvd just south of intersection with Beach Blvd. Pretty much across GG Blvd from "CPA Massage". Typical low cost but clean and modern motel and absolutely comfortable in the mid-$30's as a full overnight rate. TV, heat / AC and plumbing work just fine. You can check in at noon and have it for almost 24 hours at that price. Yelp reviews I read a couple of years back said it was like a drug dealer and petty criminal haven but I didn't encounter any of that and consider the place to be a well situated fantastic bargain for hobbyists.

I'm now searching for a decent and decently inexpensive place in Fullerton or very close by. This is going to be a long running and probably weekly engagement so I need a decent price, high level of comfort, and discreet staff. Would love to find a place like Morada where I can get a great overnight rate and don't have to watch the clock, and don't mind paying a little more to land the right location.

Christophe1
03-23-14, 17:40
I'm now searching for a decent and decently inexpensive place in Fullerton or very close by. This is going to be a long running and probably weekly engagement so I need a decent price, high level of comfort, and discreet staff. Would love to find a place like Morada where I can get a great overnight rate and don't have to watch the clock, and don't mind paying a little more to land the right location.Even though it's none of my business I have to ask, What do you got lined up down thar?

The Camel
03-23-14, 23:40
Even though it's none of my business I have to ask, What do you got lined up down thar?Check your inbox and you may regret that you asked.

PaperTiger24
03-24-14, 00:29
Check your inbox and you may regret that you asked.I want to know too LOL.

The Camel
03-24-14, 03:05
I want to know too LOL.OK, the short version approved for wider broadcast is I finally made a withdrawal from my good karma account and scored a strong connection with an LA area MP provider who was sent to us from Mt. Olympus to be a superstar pleasure giver. She just resurfaced after a major disagreement with her employer caused her to quit the joint at the beginning of the year. She's insisting to me that she won't return to the MP and keep a schedule but it seems pretty clear that she'll see "existing special customers" by appointment, though she denies even this much. She resides in Fullerton and agreed to my invitation to hook-up in a motel setting there. So I've got the perfect companion and the cash, now all I need is a big comfortable bed with highly absorbent linens.

VoxDei
08-30-15, 00:14
Need a cheap notel recommendations. By the hour would be ideal but anything 70 would be fine.

RedSnow
08-31-15, 00:40
Need a cheap notel recommendations. By the hour would be ideal but anything 70 would be fine.https://www.motel6.com/#/ hotel-search.

Edward Appleby
08-31-15, 11:07
Any hourly motels near South Coast Plaza?

FarFarAway
07-05-16, 14:33
Trying to revive this thread. I have posted in LA and in other threads about no-tels, but it would be good if we could consolidate current info here. One thing I brought up is Neptune's Lagoon in Anaheim, which some people have used. I still don't know if they accept cash and no I'd, though.

DutchTreat
07-05-16, 18:42
Well, I Googled shit hole and this place came up in my search results.

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/hoca/hotels-motels-lodging/stanton/1-jade-palace-motel-714-248-9478.html

I've been here on several occasions, back in the day when 4-6 SW'S were sitting at the bus stop at the corner of Beach and Katella waiting to be picked up. Recently, a couple of SW's said that instead of having a high risk daytime car date, we could use a room for an extra $20. I have not personally checked into this dump, as I have no desire to give them my ID information.

Dutch.

Trying to revive this thread. I have posted in LA and in other threads about no-tels, but it would be good if we could consolidate current info here. One thing I brought up is Neptune's Lagoon in Anaheim, which some people have used. I still don't know if they accept cash and no I'd, though.

Wireless91910
07-05-16, 20:06
They have a few resident SW's that live there also. Best thing is hang out at night for the girls from La Barca to start working and you can usually get some side action for. 20 - . 40.

Well, I Googled shit hole and this place came up in my search results.

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/hoca/hotels-motels-lodging/stanton/1-jade-palace-motel-714-248-9478.html

I've been here on several occasions, back in the day when 4-6 SW'S were sitting at the bus stop at the corner of Beach and Katella waiting to be picked up. Recently, a couple of SW's said that instead of having a high risk daytime car date, we could use a room for an extra $20. I have not personally checked into this dump, as I have no desire to give them my ID information.

Dutch.

DutchTreat
07-05-16, 22:29
Wireless,

Can you hear me now? LOL Thanks for the intel on the notel. I thought they cleaned house at Jade last year and got rid of their resident SW's. Maybe they just booted the deadwood. I've never tried the La Barca angle before. Are the towels at Jade still as soft as steel wool? I remember that one gal had a surveillance camera monitoring her front door and it was playing on the TV in her room. Interesting experience.

Dutch.

They have a few resident SW's that live there also. Best thing is hang out at night for the girls from La Barca to start working and you can usually get some side action for. 20 - . 40.

FarFarAway
07-18-16, 09:21
I need a spot in the Dana Point / San Clemente area. My new SB turns out to live in San Diego, not San Clemente as her profile said, so my hopes for meeting at her place were dashed.

DutchTreat
07-18-16, 12:02
I don't know of any notel's in south OC, but hunch us that you might have to go to Oceanside, where it's a little grittier neighborhood. Coast Inn, Pacific Inn, Beachwood Motel or Motel 9 may suit your needs.

Good luck!

Dutch.

I need a spot in the Dana Point / San Clemente area. My new SB turns out to live in San Diego, not San Clemente as her profile said, so my hopes for meeting at her place were dashed.

Bronsonator
07-20-16, 21:05
I need a spot in the Dana Point / San Clemente area. My new SB turns out to live in San Diego, not San Clemente as her profile said, so my hopes for meeting at her place were dashed.Dana Point Harbor Inn ($69), and the motels on the south end of San Clemente (Take your pick. SeaView is REALLY cheap and disgusting, Isle Vista, San Clemente Inn, the Patriot, the Surf Inn.).

FarFarAway
10-07-16, 08:48
There isn't a thread on this topic for those cities in Riverside, etc. I suddenly have several POTs in Fontana, etc. , and it is unlikely they can host. I hate to miss out and would appreciate referrals to hotels / motels that have understanding policies and aren't dives. I much prefer to pay cash as I have a SO.

Alxm1
10-10-16, 02:11
There isn't a thread on this topic for those cities in Riverside, etc. I suddenly have several POTs in Fontana, etc. , and it is unlikely they can host. I hate to miss out and would appreciate referrals to hotels / motels that have understanding policies and aren't dives. I much prefer to pay cash as I have a SO.The majority of notels in that area would be on Foothill Blvd. Which I haven't used but I'm pretty sure would give some kind of hourly rate if asked in person. Most won't give an hourly rate over the phone but you can call and see what their nightly rate is and go with the cheapest. Google maps is your friend to see also if it looks dumpy. I usually use notels in Pomona or further east in San Bernandino / Redlands and have the girls meet me there.

If they look to dumpy or over priced. Motel 6 is usually your cheapest chain. They accept cash obviously with no card required. But remember usually all, even notels, require I'd. At Motel 6 get a room for a single person which will give you the cheapest rate. And sneak the girl in. Good luck.

scdon
01-07-17, 16:41
Anyone know of a good cheap (hourly?) place in the HB area?

THanks.

scdon
01-07-17, 17:16
I have used the Motel 7-West at I-10 and Alabama many times. Hourly rates, X-Rated TV, mirrors on ceiling.

Motel 7-West.

1260 Alabama St, Redlands, CA 92374.

(909) 793-2414.

https://goo.gl/maps/9NRvt6Qhvm72

DutchTreat
01-08-17, 00:08
A notel in HB? Good luck. I've lived in HB for over 40 years and I have never come across a true notel that charges hourly rates. In the OC, notel's primarily exist in places like Stanton (Jade Palace), Buena Park, Anaheim and Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd. Even then, many of them are avoiding hourly guests, for obvious reasons. You might get lucky with a mid-week rate of $50 at a Motel 6 in Westminster, either on Westminster Blvd or Golden West.

Dutch.

Anyone know of a good cheap (hourly?) place in the HB area?

THanks.

FarFarAway
01-22-17, 14:25
I have used the Motel 7-West at I-10 and Alabama many times. Hourly rates, X-Rated TV, mirrors on ceiling.

Motel 7-West.

1260 Alabama St, Redlands, CA 92374.

(909) 793-2414.

https://goo.gl/maps/9NRvt6Qhvm72Excellent! Is it a dive? Rates? Does anyone who mongers in the Inland Empire have any ideas for the Riverside area? I found a Comfort Inn that goes for $100/ night. If I do an afternoon and then a following morning w / different babies, does that beat the hourly rate?

FarFarAway
04-25-17, 16:36
I just stumbled upon this article, in response to the following experience. I was looking for an inexpensive room on a day that it seems every hotel's price is sky-high. I was given a reasonable rate for a Hilton Garden Inn, but then noted that it was a day use rate, which they define as 10 am - 4 pm. I guess based on the article I must have gotten this by putting the same day as checkin and checkout. It wasn't that much cheaper than overnight, but it was cheaper, and it does have that otherwise very difficult to achieve mid-day room. And, they say that essentially any Hilton is available under these limits.

http://travelupdate.boardingarea.com/booking-day-use-rooms-hilton/

SDHobbyGuy
05-02-17, 09:15
I just stumbled upon this article, in response to the following experience. I was looking for an inexpensive room on a day that it seems every hotel's price is sky-high. I was given a reasonable rate for a Hilton Garden Inn, but then noted that it was a day use rate, which they define as 10 am - 4 pm. I guess based on the article I must have gotten this by putting the same day as checkin and checkout. It wasn't that much cheaper than overnight, but it was cheaper, and it does have that otherwise very difficult to achieve mid-day room. And, they say that essentially any Hilton is available under these limits.

http://travelupdate.boardingarea.com/booking-day-use-rooms-hilton/I'm very familiar with Hilton Hotels, but I had no idea you could do this. This should come in very handy when you can't host. Thanks for sharing!

JasonVee
03-06-18, 23:50
Can anyone recommend any places for Newport, irvine or lake forest area?

Or Costa Mesa ok too.

Thanks in advance.

FarFarAway
06-10-18, 23:56
Can anyone recommend any places for Newport, irvine or lake forest area?

Or Costa Mesa ok too.

Thanks in advance.I recommend using the hotelsbyday app / site. You can get a nice hotel in Costa Mesa for $100 from 9 am to 4 pm.

BigM1
06-25-18, 03:11
Anyone know of any motels that is available by the hour in Central OC?

Thanks.

JasonVee
07-22-18, 21:30
I recommend using the hotelsbyday app / site. You can get a nice hotel in Costa Mesa for $100 from 9 am to 4 pm.Avenue of the arts charges parking though?

Or does parking only apply to over night guests?

FarFarAway
07-23-18, 14:48
Avenue of the arts charges parking though?

Or does parking only apply to over night guests?Not in my experience. I just get 2 room key cards, they can be used to get out of the parking structure. I have run into trouble on an occasion or two, went in to the bell desk, they took care of me, gave me something to get me out.

JohnRichard
08-20-18, 14:45
I found this post in reading the Atlanta sugar thread and thought it would be useful to share with the OC community.

All credit to Ripper for figuring this one out. Link to post: 3860142.

Hope this helps someone.

J.

I posted this in the Richmond SB thread about a month ago, but figured it might help a brother in my home city.

Brothers,

For those of you in the sugar game seeking a bit more anonymity, I thought I would share the hotel booking technique I've been utilizing as of late.

If you're worrying about a hotel charge appearing on the bank statement or about the drama of paying "cash" at the hotel or a way to alter the name on your actual hotel bill. This method might work for you.

Here are the only things you need:

1. A burner Amazon.com Account.

2. A burner email account.

3. Access to hotels.com.

Amazon offers e-gift cards for Hotels.com that are sent directly to an email address of your choosing upon purchase. Simply choose the amount you want on the card and purchase the Hotels.com e-gift card (please make sure it is the E-GIFT card and not the physical one). Then check your burner email account for the e-gift card and then go to Hotels.com to book the stay.

Note, I typically go to Hotels.com and identify the room I want first and it will tell you to the exact penny how much you need including taxes.

The beauty in this is that on your monthly credit card statement the charge will appear like a normal Amazon transaction and since it is a BURNER Amazon account the purchase history is only for your eyes to see. Note, make sure you don't use the family Amazon account.

Lastly, one of the biggest advantages of booking through Hotels.com using the e-gift card is because you can put in whatever name you want on the reservation booking. This is pure gold. I typically use my "real" last name but I put in a false first name and a false street address.

When you go to check-in at the property this is the information that shows. I have had a couple of "overachieving" hotel staff ask for my license and try to correct the reservation, but I simply say something like "This is a business reservation and my company's payroll department knows me by my middle name so changing it would cause too much confusion trying to get reimbursed" Blah. Blah. I also use this time to make sure the staff has my fake address listed on the reservation. This minor detail ensures that if the receipt is slid under the door in the morning and you're caught slipping and your SB happens to see it, your fake name and fake address will be the only thing that appears.

I haven't run into any issues using this method. But to recap, you must account for the following things.

1. Burner Amazon. Do not forget to log out of family account.

2. When the hotel clerk asks for your driver's license make sure they don't overachieve and try to retype info.

3. Ensure the hotel receipt will appear to your liking during checkout.

Once again, no issues to this approach yet, but I bring it to the group to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Ripper.

BigM1
12-19-18, 17:51
Any recommendations for an hourly notel in the Long Beach area?

FarFarAway
08-03-19, 13:46
Are there any motels / hotels in OC that have waterbeds? They don't have to be hourly. I'd just like to give that a try sometime, and I have a somewhat classy SB so I don't really want a dive.

Socalasian
09-09-19, 18:03
Just checking in for any updates on NoTels around North OC-Fullerton-Brea area? I haven't really seen anything good in that area other than some discount AirBnB bookings or the Motel 6's and stuff. Thanks in advance!

Happy Hunting!

SoCal.

HapaBoy86
09-09-19, 20:10
Just checking in for any updates on NoTels around North OC-Fullerton-Brea area? I haven't really seen anything good in that area other than some discount AirBnB bookings or the Motel 6's and stuff. Thanks in advance!

Happy Hunting!

SoCal.I've used to see a regular in La Habra at a motel off Harbor /3rd. By the Taco Bell.