PDA

View Full Version : Chicago's Non-pros

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

DeanTheDream
07-16-12, 16:40
Since we are one of the largest metropolitan area's in the US, I see that we are severely behind the times and lacking a thread where Senior members can post and share info on advertising, conversing, procuring, Chicagolands Non professional ladies.

So put on your thinking caps, work on your creative writing, and lets gain some ground out there.

Dream

DeanTheDream
07-16-12, 16:53
Please refer to the los angeles section of the Forum for Baldy Cruiser's non pro section for an Idea of what this thread is trying to gain.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10338-Baldy-Exclusive-non-Pros

There should be no reason why we can't get the same results out here as in california.

Dream

DeanTheDream
07-16-12, 17:08
I'd recommend using craigslist men for women dating section. Or casual encounters.

Just write an ad that you think would appeal to a woman. You got to think like one for a moment; they want someone who has means and is safe. You have to convey that in your post. Also make sure you post some kind of picture, anything because posts with pics get way more responses than those without. I usually use a guy in a business suit but I don't show the face.

Next I'd only tell them so much about you, meaning not what you're like as person so much. Girls like mystery but they want to feel that you're safe too. Basically you're successful, you're the " "man" and its up to them to come get some now.

Think about that before you write your next one. Also remember the time of day you post your ad is just as important. What time are lonely single women most likely going to be browsing? Post it then. And if you're not getting any bites after 3-4 hours delete it and post another.

Yeah, don't mention money and don't mention looking for young women.

Just politely say "Successful businessman looking for some company" and then in the ad maybe say describe yourself as a busy work a holic with little time for dating but you're looking for a nice, genuine person who might be looking for some help themselves. Maybe we can work something out.

Again, concise and leaving a little to their imagination is good. If they think they can figure everything out about you in the ad many won't come. I've had at least 10-12 girls respond alone that said "I liked your ad so I decided to respond."

Bend It
07-17-12, 14:35
In the Richmond forum, there is a thread on Sugarbabies which applies to this topic. One of the posters on that thread is here in Chicago, too.

DeanTheDream
07-19-12, 16:17
I've gotten more bites than I know what to do with! Update to come soon. I'll have some pics. And will share to senior members!

Dream

INeedMoar
07-20-12, 04:08
Good idea, I've been wanting to do that but haven't pulled the trigger.

This might give me more of an inclination of posting one.

WalkBob
07-20-12, 18:08
Went through the process. Wrote the ad. Nothing happened when I tried to attach a pic. Finally proceeded without one. Emailed me the link to approve, then asked for a phone number. Gave my monger number and would not accepet. Seems like you need to give some personal info of some sort to get an ad. Too risky.

I'd recommend using craigslist men for women dating section. Or casual encounters.

Just write an ad that you think would appeal to a woman. You got to think like one for a moment; they want someone who has means and is safe. You have to convey that in your post. Also make sure you post some kind of picture, anything because posts with pics get way more responses than those without. I usually use a guy in a business suit but I don't show the face.

Next I'd only tell them so much about you, meaning not what you're like as person so much. Girls like mystery but they want to feel that you're safe too. Basically you're successful, you're the " "man" and its up to them to come get some now.

Think about that before you write your next one. Also remember the time of day you post your ad is just as important. What time are lonely single women most likely going to be browsing? Post it then. And if you're not getting any bites after 3-4 hours delete it and post another.

Just politely say "Successful businessman looking for some company" and then in the ad maybe say describe yourself as a busy work a holic with little time for dating but you're looking for a nice, genuine person who might be looking for some help themselves. Maybe we can work something out.

Again, concise and leaving a little to their imagination is good. If they think they can figure everything out about you in the ad many won't come. I've had at least 10-12 girls respond alone that said "I liked your ad so I decided to respond."

Nugs15
07-25-12, 19:49
Had some hits with ads but nothing worth risking. This is a great thread idea and hope it takes off like la. Spent some time reading there crazy funny stuff.

Sticky Rice
07-30-12, 16:45
Google voice numbers won't work, prepaid phones will. Stay away from girls that are African Americans, they are usually pros posing as non pros. Stay with the latinas and caucasians, they seem to be non pros. In my experience, they are open for help until they find a boyfriend, then they will no longer be intetrsted. So get it when the gettings good!

And act quick because non pros usually flake out if you give them enough time to talk themselves out of it!

Went through the process. Wrote the ad. Nothing happened when I tried to attach a pic. Finally proceeded without one. Emailed me the link to approve, then asked for a phone number. Gave my monger number and would not accepet. Seems like you need to give some personal info of some sort to get an ad. Too risky.

INeedMoar
08-22-12, 03:13
Nothing really to update, haven't even tried it out yet. I did check out postings a few days in a row, but a lot of them seem to be pros, well at least on BP. On CL I can't really tell, I should open another email acct just for this stuff.

Nugs15
08-29-12, 10:49
Ok I have a ton of girls to trade but not enough money to see them all. I spent a lot of time to verify they are legit and real. PM me if you want to trade. Looking for quality pref near NWS or Ohare but open to others if she is hot.

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.

Bad 2
08-31-12, 09:13
Ok I have a ton of girls to trade but not enough money to see them all. I spent a lot of time to verify they are legit and real. PM me if you want to trade. Looking for quality pref near NWS or Ohare but open to others if she is hot.

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.Just joined today but looking for real girls in the North side Or North west of Chicago area.

DeanTheDream
09-01-12, 14:59
Sounds like this thread is coming along even though its in its infancy.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating along with you as I have had my hands full with a real GF! And a sugar baby. And a waitress. LOL.

I have found a girl in naperville who is looking for a daddy. Senior's PM me.

Dream

Bad 2
09-12-12, 21:36

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.Still very intrested Let me know how to contact them Please Let me know.

Goldsmith200
09-13-12, 13:29
Still very intrested Let me know how to contact them Please Let me know.Ya I would be too as I have lost regular I had. I could use a new one.

Thanks

Bad 2
09-16-12, 18:13
Sounds like this thread is coming along even though its in its infancy.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating along with you as I have had my hands full with a real GF! And a sugar baby. And a waitress. LOL.

I have found a girl in naperville who is looking for a daddy. Senior's PM me.

DreamLove 2 be Here Daddy Let me Know the best way to get in contact with her Please.

LongRanger99
09-17-12, 16:20
Please refer to the los angeles section of the Forum for Baldy Cruiser's non pro section for an Idea of what this thread is trying to gain.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10338-Baldy-Exclusive-non-Pros

There should be no reason why we can't get the same results out here as in california.

DreamIt appears the guys are real serious about their 'none pro' section in California.

TraderJeff
09-20-12, 11:52

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.Drop me a note at traderjeff1@hotmail.com. I would love to find some new fresh talent.

Bad 2
09-22-12, 08:49
Please share your list with me Looking for some hot fun.

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.

Nugs15
10-12-12, 15:25
PM me I have a 20 yr old near midway in need. Smokin hot body and tits.

PM me if you have any 18-21 yr old non pros.

I'm legit have talked to a few sr mem by email.

OngBak15
10-30-12, 18:08
Hey, I have 4 non pros that I would like to trade.

1st girl is white, slim body really reasonable price and tight. Her menu is not to full. 21 yo

2nd Black girl that will 25 yo. Almost getting to the point me might turn pro. She is almost done with school. Known her the longest. Body is video model. Face passable.

3rd Mexican or PR. She has her own place and does not like to travel. On the phone, she is still getting the hang of screening but amazing skill. Slight BBW 30.

4th Mexican. Reasonable rates. 28ish. Is a talker. Skills out weigh her looks but she is about a 7.

I am looking for a girl that can travel or is in the river north, downtown, bucktown, wicker park, or old town area. Cheaper the better. Young or older girls are my thing. Race don't matter. Let me know if your down to trade one or more.

TomRifle
10-31-12, 01:45
I am new to the city and looking to pick up some non-pros in bars / night clubs. What are the best places? I am looking to go out during the week days in the evenings. Also if someone is looking for wingman I am up for it.

Nugs15
11-07-12, 17:52
I have a 20 yr old AA preggers girl to trade PM if you want to exchange info.

Benderedundat
11-10-12, 18:46
I saw a girl near Montrose and Kimball a couple of weeks back. I think I was her first ever "customer". Kind of a strange apt set up as she is living in the basement of an owner occupied condo. She was bigger than her pictures (arent they always?). I think they were taken pre baby. However, she was a pretty good kisser, pretty good BJ, allowed two pops, not a clock watcher, and very submissive. I might see her again. I did tell her I had some friends and she is looking to make some $$. All I have is an email so seniors and serious people PM me.

Nugs15
11-20-12, 17:23
She said she would break me and looking for bigger guys like 200 lbs + If you have any non pros or other down to play I will give you her info.

She's a bbw with huge tits lives near Schamburg / Roselle area. I told her she might like my buddy and she said give him my email if he wants to talk hahaha so free dtf just need to spit some game.

Lokkin4
12-04-12, 15:56
It appears the guys are real serious about their 'none pro' section in California.We could only wish we had that going on here. I lived in the Valley in the 90's. Pussy Galore compared to Chicago and without the attitude.

DeanTheDream
12-11-12, 20:48
I know, I know. I may have started this thread. But I have been a good boy in the real world, with an 18 yo piece of college meat, that calls herself my girlfriend and can't keep her hands off me. But as she is in college.

I'm in dire need of someone local to the nw burbs, preferably in the Fox valley Area.

I can trade only to seniors; my exchange gift is a 19 yo AA girl WITH HUGE tits, who is short and sweet, loves bbj, and has a super tight pussy. And is in the 100 price range. She's a student at UIC.

Hit me up please

Davidonecall
12-12-12, 00:49
I know, I know. I may have started this thread. But I have been a good boy in the real world, with an 18 yo piece of college meat, that calls herself my girlfriend and can't keep her hands off me. But as she is in college.

I'm in dire need of someone local to the nw burbs, preferably in the Fox valley Area.

I can trade only to seniors; my exchange gift is a 19 yo AA girl WITH HUGE tits, who is short and sweet, loves bbj, and has a super tight pussy. And is in the 100 price range. She's a student at UIC.

Hit me up pleaseI wish I had someone in the nw burbs. The AA girl you mentioned is exactly what I need.

JustWantsFun
12-14-12, 02:33
Please share your list with me Looking for some hot fun.I'd love some action it has been dry as the Sahara lately!

Tool73
12-27-12, 00:43

I've exchange over 30+ emails with some and got verification pics of them holding signs to prove they are who they are.How do you get them to hold up signs like that? Aren't they skittish?

Fulu66
01-08-13, 09:52
I tried out CL myself the other day. Had a nice photo and everything w / an intelligent email response. Replied to 40 posts and got 25 replies all from bots. What a waste of time. Its easier sqeezing blood from a rock. Only response I did get is from a guy wanting to mess with my junk. No thanks, dude. Hell I woulda taken a heavy chick.

LeadEdge
01-08-13, 11:22
Responded to a CL post in Casual Encounters W4M "Wet, Sexy, Submissive, Dirty, Hot Horny, Broke, Fun, Into Role-Play". Turned out to be Older (45 ish) Italian MILF, and a genuine non-pro. Email only. Hooked up, her place, near Fox Lake. Definately into role-play and very creative at it. Petite, small B's, really nice legs, dresses the part. Has some goofy idiosyncrasies (absolutely no kissing. Period) , and like a genuine submissive prefers to be in control. Likes anal play, but no greek allowed, untranslated oral (damned good) , finish OK if desired. Main event covered, tight, and she is into it if you take your time. PM for email addy. Would recommend as I like her, but will advise her personality can be off-putting until she gets to know you and is comfortable. Have seen her twice, and the second time was world's better than the first. She didn't specify, but would imagine older guys would get a better response from her than younger guys. Reasonable.

Mercedes100
01-09-13, 09:31
I wish I had someone in the nw burbs. The AA girl you mentioned is exactly what I need.DOC, Deanthedream, The girl that leadedge refers to is who you want. Her name is Donna, just south of Fox Lake and a role player. For a small fee she is very creative. I have seen her many times. Only caution is don't talk politics. PM me for her email.

M100

Mercedes100
01-09-13, 10:36
DOC, Deanthedream, The girl that leadedge refers to is who you want. Her name is Donna, just south of Fox Lake and a role player. For a small fee she is very creative. I have seen her many times. Only caution is don't talk politics. PM me for her email.

M100Misread Deanthedream report I was referring to Fox Lake Not Fox Valley. Me bad.

Sorry.

M100

Zimbler
01-11-13, 14:42
Found a black college girl, nonpro, in her 20's. Pictures attached, but I blocked her face for protection. She needs money for school supplies and she's not asking for much. Says she loves giving oral. I have her email and I'm looking to trade for another nonpro, preferably slim to average sized, white or hispanic women in the suburbs. PM me. Thanks.

Davidonecall
01-12-13, 18:16
Found a black college girl, nonpro, in her 20's. Pictures attached, but I blocked her face for protection. She needs money for school supplies and she's not asking for much. Says she loves giving oral. I have her email and I'm looking to trade for another nonpro, preferably slim to average sized, white or hispanic women in the suburbs. PM me. Thanks.

223632Hey I can help, please send info my way. DOC

NoSmoking
01-20-13, 21:46
Ok so I have found a few non pros, I think, answering some ads on CL. The? Is how much do you give some of these ladies for services rendered. They are answering my add for help with some bills. I don't want to give too much but not too little. Any tips would be appreciated.

LeadEdge
01-21-13, 00:51
Easiest way is to just ask what activities they are comfortable with, and what their expectations are for said activities. The alternative is to ask what bills they need help with and what services they are interested in providing for some help. Just be open and talk about it, once you are confident they are legit, of course.

Ok so I have found a few non pros, I think, answering some ads on CL. The? Is how much do you give some of these ladies for services rendered. They are answering my add for help with some bills. I don't want to give too much but not too little. Any tips would be appreciated.

Wantsomefun24
01-21-13, 02:00
Misread Deanthedream report I was referring to Fox Lake Not Fox Valley. Me bad.

Sorry,

M100Hi,

Could I get some info on her? I would love to give her a try.

Thank you

Davidonecall
01-21-13, 11:46

223632I did try but she said "I don't need help anymore". I think she feel better if she find them herself. To bad.

Swfan1963
01-22-13, 23:03
Any other members have experience with a woman who originally posted on CL (before they did away with the fun stuff) years back? I'm a regular and see once every couple of months (due to budget). She only does outcall, starts with nude massage and HJ and after a few sessions goes to FS. Short, Caucasian, really long brunette hair, great smile, not skinny, but not chubby, with big boobs for her petite size. Just wondering if others have met her. She goes way above and beyond, and seems to like having opportunities for income, so will ask her if she'd like to expand if there's interest. Near Western burbs is best, farther is prob OK to. PM me for details.

JoeBlow00
01-29-13, 00:37
Hey,

I'm looking to trade the info I got from a non-pro off CL. She's early twenties AA. 5'4 130, on the west side of Chicago. BBBJ with FS covered, Msog. Looking to trade for another AA, latina, or mature white. PM me if interested.

Flydude456
02-05-13, 15:25
Hey,

I'm looking to trade the info I got from a non-pro off CL. She's early twenties AA. 5'4 130, on the west side of Chicago. BBBJ with FS covered, Msog. Looking to trade for another AA, latina, or mature white. PM me if interested.Hey bro, newbie here. Could I have the info for that girl? I go to Chicago downtown once a week. I'm interested to see what she has to offer.

LeadEdge
02-09-13, 12:23
Have been confining my activities to non-pros found on CL, BP, and POF lately, and as per the usual trend, have found that after a while they seem to get "GPS" (golden pussy syndrome) and expect their companionship to be worth more with each meeting. The improving economy is playing a role in this trend. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same trend.

Davidonecall
02-09-13, 22:42
Have been confining my activities to non-pros found on CL, BP, and POF lately, and as per the usual trend, have found that after a while they seem to get "GPS" (golden pussy syndrome) and expect their companionship to be worth more with each meeting. The improving economy is playing a role in this trend. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same trend.I'm seeing that to. A girl from POF who only needed $ for her bill now (2 days ago) need $$. I told her no thank you. I asked her if she was also giving me her ass to. She responded yesterday with $.5 because I was seeing her once a week. I still told her no thanks. Now instead of getting $$$$ per month now she will get 0. There is more non-pro who need help

NoSmoking
02-10-13, 20:26
I'm seeing that to. A girl from POF who only needed $ for her bill now (2 days ago) need $$. I told her no thank you. I asked her if she was also giving me her ass to. She responded yesterday with $.5 because I was seeing her once a week. I still told her no thanks. Now instead of getting $$$$ per month now she will get 0. There is more non-pro who need helpSame thing with two girls who answered CL ads I posted. One is looking for a sugar daddy after getting laid off. Asking $$$$$. Another is relatively new to the whole sting starting at $$$.

Nugs15
02-11-13, 11:04
I have exp the opposite. If girl is hot I donate what she wants (must be reasonable) but if you show her a good time she will call you to meet at a discount or even turn to a fwb. Any girls wanting more is a pro in training.

Have been confining my activities to non-pros found on CL, BP, and POF lately, and as per the usual trend, have found that after a while they seem to get "GPS" (golden pussy syndrome) and expect their companionship to be worth more with each meeting. The improving economy is playing a role in this trend. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same trend.

Nugs15
02-11-13, 11:06
I exchanged emails with a ton of girls (14) over the weekend. If anyone wants to compare notes please PM me. I will not give out any info to newbies plus most I have not seen yet just want to compare notes and share intel. Again lets compare out hits and see if we ran across the same girls.

LeadEdge
02-12-13, 12:04
Yeah. I should never have given Beyonce my digits. The ***** just won't give up.

I have exp the opposite. If girl is hot I donate what she wants (must be reasonable) but if you show her a good time she will call you to meet at a discount or even turn to a fwb. Any girls wanting more is a pro in training.

Swfan1963
02-12-13, 20:09
That was hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle.

Yeah. I should never have given Beyonce my digits. The ***** just won't give up.

Nugs15
02-19-13, 13:43
So I got a few hits from a girl in the western burbs and after doing a search of her email address I was able to find her FB page. Then when I googled her first and last name I find a posting about her on this blog site called "the dirty" with her pics basically people calling her a **** etc etc which was kind of funny. Oh get I also found that one of her FB friends contacted me seeking pay for play both using real names / emails and pics off FB.

The site has a tons of haters on there posting peoples pics and putting them on blast be region. There was everything from deadbeat parents, cheating bf, fake players, to friends pleading for friends to stop partying to fare well wishes of a girl doing porn haha.

Why am I posting this? I got really worried that a girl I've sent pics to could easlity post my pic on ther making all kins of BS story. I got super paranoid to the point of reading back to dates of my meeting with random crazy girls I came across on CL. Thankfully I found none.

Be very careful who you send pics to and who you piss off you'll never know what they do with the pics.

Razorthin2011
02-19-13, 15:39
So I got a few hits from a girl in the western burbs and after doing a search of her email address I was able to find her FB page. Then when I googled her first and last name I find a posting about her on this blog site called "the dirty" with her pics basically people calling her a * etc etc which was kind of funny. Oh get I also found that one of her FB friends contacted me seeking pay for play both using real names / emails and pics off FB.

The site has a tons of haters on there posting peoples pics and putting them on blast be region. There was everything from deadbeat parents, cheating bf, fake players, to friends pleading for friends to stop partying to fare well wishes of a girl doing porn haha.

Why am I posting this? I got really worried that a girl I've sent pics to could easlity post my pic on ther making all kins of BS story. I got super paranoid to the point of reading back to dates of my meeting with random crazy girls I came across on CL. Thankfully I found none.

Be very careful who you send pics to and who you piss off you'll never know what they do with the pics.In a nutshell I still agree that you should be very careful who you send pics to. Especially those folks out there that are umm. Shall we say "attached." Anyway, I was reading about the next best thing in phone apps which may help some folks out there. It is called Snapchat. No I don't work for them and this isn't a plug as the technology isn't completely failsafe but it essentially allows the user to send someone a pic but with a pre-set time limit (I think the max is 10 or 15 seconds). After the time limit is reach the pic essentially deletes itself. Of course teenagers have been up on this app for a while. But for those of us in the "hobby" this may be a very useful tool. Just thought I would let folks know about it. Still be careful who you send pics to but this could be an added measure of security.

Babeefacexxx
02-19-13, 16:57
Nugs clear your inbox. I could not reply to your last pm because said you couldn't receive anymore messages. Your full.

Nugs15
02-20-13, 10:22
I'll have to look into this. I sometimes use imgur you can host a pic and set acct to private once they confirm they saw the pic in link or delete pic from folder.

In a nutshell I still agree that you should be very careful who you send pics to. Especially those folks out there that are umm. Shall we say "attached." Anyway, I was reading about the next best thing in phone apps which may help some folks out there. It is called Snapchat. No I don't work for them and this isn't a plug as the technology isn't completely failsafe but it essentially allows the user to send someone a pic but with a pre-set time limit (I think the max is 10 or 15 seconds). After the time limit is reach the pic essentially deletes itself. Of course teenagers have been up on this app for a while. But for those of us in the "hobby" this may be a very useful tool. Just thought I would let folks know about it. Still be careful who you send pics to but this could be an added measure of security.

Razorthin2011
02-20-13, 13:28
I'll have to look into this. I sometimes use imgur you can host a pic and set acct to private once they confirm they saw the pic in link or delete pic from folder.Nugs, cool. Let me know if it works. I downloaded the app but haven't tried it yet.

Nugs15
02-21-13, 11:10
Who goes and tell these girls so and so off usasexguide gave me your info WTF? Way to freak a girl out haha

Swfan1963
02-21-13, 20:37
Who goes and tell these girls so and so off usasexguide gave me your info WTF? Way to freak a girl out hahaWow, I'm a newbie on the site (but not to mongering) , and that freaks me out a bit as well. Geez.

Bebop60
02-24-13, 16:35
Nugs, cool. Let me know if it works. I downloaded the app but haven't tried it yet.I read a report that these pics can be retrieved by someone with some tech smarts.

ChiHappiness
02-24-13, 16:42
I read a report that these pics can be retrieved by someone with some tech smarts.For any of these appear if you can do screen capture then you can save the pic.

Razorthin2011
02-25-13, 03:45
For any of these appear if you can do screen capture then you can save the pic.I heard that but wouldn't you have to be pretty quick to do a screen capture in what 4 or 5 seconds. It ain't perfect but it is a start.

Razorthin2011
03-01-13, 10:19
Hey fellow mongers.

I don't know what it is but I've been on a security kick lately. As you can probably tell from some of my posts. Anyway, I was reading Wired magazine and wanted to through a few things out there. In there "Startup" section they gave reviews of six apps that create instant messages that disappear. They talked about Snapchat but also Wickr (let's you send encrypted texts to other users but nothing is kept on servers so nothing can be traced) , Burn note (can send notes to anyone but only displays the area of the message you run your mouse over so in theory no screen shots, Tigertext can send stuff securely and even recall it, Burner (most promising if you ask me) it creates temporary phone numbers so you can send and receive calls / texts from disposable digits, once done delete the number, they aren't easily traced but the company will comply with law enforcement requests, and Facebook Poke which is similar to Snapchat. Just thought I would share. I'm going to try and get Burner on my phone and see if it works. I will post a follow-up when I do.

Happy hunting and be safe folks.

Ildeviant1
03-03-13, 16:31
I'm not sure if this should go into CL reports or Chicago's Non-pros. However, this felt more appropriate in this forum.

To give some background, I hooked up with a woman on CL and it turned into a FWB type situation. Things are going good. However, I started to get that wandering eye. Which lead me back to CL to see what I could find. I hadn't posted any ads. I've just been replying to ads that seemed legitimate. It seems like most were getting flagged before I had a chance to respond.

Last week, I started a conversation with two women. That being said, I think one is having second thoughts and has disappeared for a bit.

The other one claims:

here's some info about me: 23, 5'2".105 lbs. 34A-26-34. My names Ava, I'm a tattoo artist, been doing it professionally for about 2 years now, and before that I had a career in cake decorating for about 5 years. I do freelance

Art on the side and have been painting and drawing since I was a kid.

The only things I will NOT do is anal and rim jobs. Everything else I am pretty open to, if you have any questions just ask me.

The email address is the CL mail forwarding system. This limits the normal research I could do. She passed me her digits. It's a T-mobile pre-paid phone. I've done the usual google search on the number and haven't come up with anything.

I was wondering if anyone has had any contact with her. She seems a little too upfront. Just trying to see if it is legit. I'm tempted to TOFTT and set something up with her.

Stay safe everyone.

Thanks

XxAmateurxX
03-06-13, 03:15
Just joined today but looking for real girls in the North side Or North west of Chicago area.If you find some girls let me know buddy.

XxAmateurxX
03-06-13, 03:51

Again, concise and leaving a little to their imagination is good. If they think they can figure everything out about you in the ad many won't come. I've had at least 10-12 girls respond alone that said "I liked your ad so I decided to respond."Thanks for the advice.

Atlneo
03-22-13, 01:02
Read stories in which undercover police pretended to be a prostitue on CL and guys trying to use service got arrested. Can some senior member here give some advice on how to avoid this?

Mercedes100
03-22-13, 09:02
Read stories in which undercover police pretended to be a prostitue on CL and guys trying to use service got arrested. Can some senior member here give some advice on how to avoid this?The best piece of advice I could give you is to read the forum and quit asking so many questions. 6 posts and 6 questions in 6 days? I would question your motives. Most all of the information you have been asking about is available with a little research. The purpose of this forum is to" exchange" Information not just "take" information. TOFTT bro. Don't want to seem harsh but damn.

M100

Atlneo
03-24-13, 23:04
I wish I could share some information with you guys. But I'm just starting this hobby in US and I haven't gone once yet. If you have question about how to make your picture on Ashely Madison better, I might be able to help (I'm a photographer). Or if you want to do this hobby in some certain country, I can provide information, safety guide, even numbers. So far I haven't seen a post where I can be helpful. But that doesn't mean that I only take.

The best piece of advice I could give you is to read the forum and quit asking so many questions. 6 posts and 6 questions in 6 days? I would question your motives. Most all of the information you have been asking about is available with a little research. The purpose of this forum is to" exchange" Information not just "take" information. TOFTT bro. Don't want to seem harsh but damn.

M100

XxAmateurxX
04-18-13, 00:00
I found an AA lady in Craiglist, she was giving specials. So I decided to reach her because I was getting off from work and I wasn't far away from where she lived, I got a response and I asked for her digits she gave it to me and after 2 or 3 message I was on my way to see her, I checked the area and call her, she answer the phone and told me the number of her department, It was a clean place and she was good, I will say 6 or 7 from the scale. With DD cups. She lives by her self that's what she told me, we started with a BJ and finish with FS. It was a good experience. I'm pretty sure she is a non-pro. Well this is my story, hope to see her again in the future.

LeadEdge
04-28-13, 12:22
Have gotten multiple responses from a mid-forties MILF in Ingleside every time I post on CL, and since that's more of a drive than I am interested in making I will pass along her info to anyone who cares to PM. She's on the thicker / heavier side, but appears to be a genuine non-pro, and pics indicate she's well kept. I'm pretty sure she prefers older guys, but might be worth your time to inquire.

Edge

Mercedes100
04-29-13, 12:39
Have gotten multiple responses from a mid-forties MILF in Ingleside every time I post on CL, and since that's more of a drive than I am interested in making I will pass along her info to anyone who cares to PM. She's on the thicker / heavier side, but appears to be a genuine non-pro, and pics indicate she's well kept. I'm pretty sure she prefers older guys, but might be worth your time to inquire.

EdgeBy any chance is her name Tara?

Nugs15
04-29-13, 17:08
Girl in Naperville seeking help ASAP.

I traded a few emails and pics. I found her ad on CL before it was flagged. PM me if you want info and avail to see her. I think she is 24 thicker white girl. Trades would be appreciated

LeadEdge
04-29-13, 23:56
By any chance is her name Tara?No idea on the name, but I did contact her on the potential for referrals and she OK'd it. So PM if you want contact info.

Edge

Nugs15
05-01-13, 15:16
Who said this to her?

"he was saying he wanted you choke me on his cock till I passed out and that he was going to pound my ass and choke me."

LOL this is why people don't want to share info on here.

I traded a few emails and pics. I found her ad on CL before it was flagged. PM me if you want info and avail to see her. I think she is 24 thicker white girl. Trades would be appreciated

Sticky Rice
05-01-13, 16:23
Only share with people you know bro. We are all in this hobby for fun, but some mongers have serious mommy issues.

I don't pass info anymore cause people seem to think they can treat these girls like they're not human beings.

Who said this to her?

"he was saying he wanted you choke me on his cock till I passed out and that he was going to pound my ass and choke me."

LOL this is why people don't want to share info on here.

Nugs15
05-01-13, 16:40
What's up sticky. Agreed how can I say you are my friend when you are a dick to the girls LOL make me look bad so I too am done. I have been in contact with a few good guys so there is always something to be shared.

Only share with people you know bro. We are all in this hobby for fun, but some mongers have serious mommy issues.

I don't pass info anymore cause people seem to think they can treat these girls like they're not human beings.

Babeefacexxx
05-10-13, 15:02
I have a girl for trade or if you just want to help her out. She's 22 AA 5'2 125, cool easy to work with. She's from southside near 71st and Indiana and she's ok with me givin her digits out. Seniors inbox me if interested thanks.

JayP654
05-29-13, 19:59
If she is still available I would be interested. Can you message me her info?

LeadEdge
06-03-13, 20:31
Got a bit burned by a dishonest non-pro recently (report coming), so have been laying low while getting over being pissed off. Posted a P4P ad on CL Casual Encounters M4W with no real expectations, and after weeding thru the usual spam responses did an email exchange with a lady whose response was direct and that seemed very real. Long story made short the chick has turned out to be the the find of a lifetime. Church-going working mom, occasionally short on the green, just dumped by a complete moron bf, cute, pretty much always horny, and open to everything imaginable. On the second date she refused the agreed-upon donation, and called her baby-sitter asking if she could stay over because she was having a good time. Needless to say, breakfast was on me.

So I will admit I just happened to get really lucky, it also says they are out there guys. Do not give up thinking it won't happen, because it does happen.

Edge

Sxy Joker
06-05-13, 15:43
If she is still available I would be interested. Can you message me her info?She's gone cold and was a waste of my time and money. Don't bother.

LeadEdge
06-12-13, 09:45
Had a non pro respond to a posting on CL, and asked her if she would be interested in meeting some friends of mine. She's up for it. Early forties, petite but thick (a bit overweight), MILF in the Grayslake area. Needs the income (reasonable rate) to get by due to economy. Upside is that she is very open-minded, into men and women, and really gets into it, (including back door). She's a loud, orgasmic, energizer bunny type who expects multiple rounds. Non-newbies can email for contact info.

Edge

Poignology
06-21-13, 15:50
Anybody met with this girl? She responded, but didn't seem too happy about things. Eventually I got tired of trying to prove my pics were me, and not internet pics, and that I actually read her post. The next day, then again today, I see her post up there one more time. Her post:

"RELAX. SPREAD LEGS. WATCH PORN GET SUCKED. Nice girl here, Clean hygiene, disease free non smoker. Extremely curious and interested in glory-hole setup Oral where we see guy slide their package and receive Oral while watching porn. I do verify myself and have pics to reply to yours. Have similar arrangement at a friend place and seeking guy interested in this.

Only guys who are clean hygiene hiv neg clean of bugs stds and herpes are who I am interested in. I do not have any issues with you being Married since its a no string attached arrangement. And please no drama or scene creating guys. Only down to earth friendly guys who are respectful to others respond. No benefits or favors asked or offered. Age / Race is open as far as you full fill the requirements I mentioned. No heavy smokers / obese guys."Seems TGTBT

HappyHunter7
06-21-13, 19:45
Dude. It's a dude.

Anybody met with this girl? She responded, but didn't seem too happy about things. Eventually I got tired of trying to prove my pics were me, and not internet pics, and that I actually read her post. The next day, then again today, I see her post up there one more time. Her post:

Seems TGTBT

Zimbler
06-22-13, 22:41
I have a cute 20 year old non pro in the northern suburbs. She can't host. She's hispanic, slim, nice booty, but no tits. Literally. She likes to get high, so personality might be hit or miss. You have to take control when you're with her. She will do BBBJ with CIM along with FS. She's likes to keep it quiet, but she's open to seeing some new guys. If you want her info I'm looking to trade for a cute non pro, white female. PM me.

Ilpurp
06-24-13, 00:07
19yo mixed spinner easy to meet up fun won't break the bank. I'm lookin for latina but all will be considered.

Mercedes100
06-24-13, 16:59
Had a non pro respond to a posting on CL, and asked her if she would be interested in meeting some friends of mine. She's up for it. Early forties, petite but thick (a bit overweight) , MILF in the Grayslake area. Needs the income (reasonable rate) to get by due to economy. Upside is that she is very open-minded, into men and women, and really gets into it, (including back door). She's a loud, orgasmic, energizer bunny type who expects multiple rounds. Non-newbies can email for contact info.

EdgeIs her nick name KAT?

Rocket Dork
06-24-13, 17:33
Is her nick name KAT?Yes. Do you have info on her. Rocket Dork

Mercedes100
06-28-13, 15:03
Yes. Do you have info on her. Rocket DorkI will pm you later. I am at work now

Ilpurp
07-09-13, 18:42
Mid 20s nice white girl juicy curves in Addison does travel very reasonable. Trades PM Me.

Xcept
07-10-13, 23:26
Alright, first report. Exchange emails with a CL girl. She's mid 20s, asian (Korean), stays up in Evanston supposedly. Looking for help with her cell phone bill.

She comes over pretty fast. Gets a ride with a friend. I see her pull up and she's with a guy. They talk for a second before she gets out of the car. I'm a little suspicious of this for obvious reasons. She comes up to my apt. We chat a little. And then she starts walking around my apt looking at my stuff."do you live with a girlfriend?" I kinda nod and say something like "don't worry about it" and pull her to my bed. She isn't into fucking on my bed (because live in gf) , she insists on going to the couch instead. We start making out. And clothes start coming off. She asks if I have any bugs. Nope. She sucks my cock. Not so great, kinda forced, some teeth. Whatever. I push her panties off to the side and just slide it in. She never mentioned a rubber. I ususally use protection but I didn't care this time. I fuck her for a few minutes. But blow my nut very fast. I wasnt trying to romance the girl LOL. Just fuck and get her out of my apt asap. She gets dressed. And calls her ride. He circles back around and she leaves. I hear her talking on the phone as she's walking down the 3 flights of stairs. Sounds like a boyfriend of hers or something. She's basically telling him that I didn't have any weed and I was full of shit. I guess she told her bf that I was a weed dealer. LOL.

We'ved texted a few times. I guess she has a friend that would be into a two girl situation. But I'm kinda not into seeing this chick again. Not very hot, not fat, just blobbish with a big ass asian face and some zits.

Good times.

Member #5933
07-11-13, 09:12
She's all of 5 foot and looks 15. I actually carded her. She's a total sweetheart. I'm not giving her info away but will trade for something good not to far away. Don't pm asking if you don't have trade. I've been seeing her twice a week for a while. She's an A cup with an ass that puts you in a trance. She does bbj and reasonable rates. She likes it doggy alot.

Member #5933
07-11-13, 13:58
She's all of 5 foot and looks 15. I actually carded her. She's a total sweetheart. I'm not giving her info away but will trade for something good not to far away. Don't pm asking if you don't have trade. I've been seeing her twice a week for a while. She's an A cup with an ass that puts you in a trance. She does bbj and reasonable rates. She likes it doggy alot.I'm. Only looking for trades in my area. 30 min drive tops. So far north burbs.

Gurnee rlb fox lake mundelein vernon hills etc. No south chicago etc.

Ron M
07-11-13, 14:20
I'm. Only looking for trades in my area. 30 min drive tops. So far north burbs.

Gurnee rlb fox lake mundelein vernon hills etc. No south chicago etc.If you limit your trade offer to your own backyard, you may not get many replies. Your girl sounds almost the same as mine. But mine is in Chicago.

Member #5933
07-11-13, 14:59
If you limit your trade offer to your own backyard, you may not get many replies. Your girl sounds almost the same as mine. But mine is in Chicago.I know but I don't have the sorta time to drive to south chicago etc. So its basically useless otherwise

Whisper2000
07-11-13, 16:40
How do you find the girls on POF? I haven't' seen anything with clues, except occasionally I see a picture I recognize from BP.

I'm seeing that to. A girl from POF who only needed $ for her bill now (2 days ago) need $$. I told her no thank you. I asked her if she was also giving me her ass to. She responded yesterday with $.5 because I was seeing her once a week. I still told her no thanks. Now instead of getting $$$$ per month now she will get 0. There is more non-pro who need help

ChiHappiness
07-11-13, 16:44
How do you find the girls on POF? I haven't' seen anything with clues, except occasionally I see a picture I recognize from BP.They've started to restrict who you can contact on pof agewise and took away the intimate encounter option. I think pof is dead to this type of searching now.

Ron M
07-12-13, 00:26
I know but I don't have the sorta time to drive to south chicago etc. So its basically useless otherwiseGood Luck on your Search. Mine is on the Northside. I agree with you, Southside is useless to me too.

WinterFresh6
07-19-13, 02:02
Am looking to trade to another slendet gal preferribly asian or latina.

LookAnon
07-21-13, 21:43
She's all of 5 foot and looks 15. I actually carded her. She's a total sweetheart. I'm not giving her info away but will trade for something good not to far away. Don't pm asking if you don't have trade. I've been seeing her twice a week for a while. She's an A cup with an ass that puts you in a trance. She does bbj and reasonable rates. She likes it doggy alot.Hey mmaforever pm please

LookAnon
07-21-13, 21:47
Got three numbers here two white and one black will trade your choice for a Hispanic / Latina girl or 18 to 25 year old girl.

DeanTheDream
07-27-13, 15:05
Well gentlemen nice to see this thread taking off since I started it way back when. I've been out of the game for a while now. And I'm looking for a way back in. Could really use a favor from any one of you guys who would be willing to share and help me get back in the swing of things.

Please PM me if anyone has something out in the NW or Western suburbs.

I need some fresh and new Ideas on how to lure the right fish as well.

I'm ready to be more active in this forum.

HELP! LOL.

Kik chitowndimples

DeanTheDream
07-27-13, 22:27
OF course I have ones to trade.

#1.

20 yo AA college student near West Town Chicago, very affordable I'm talking $$ HUGE DDD tits, great skin, nice demeanor, easy to please.

#2.

Naperville.

I met this 19 virgin blonde lesbo who pimps out her own friends. Yet she will BJ and let you DATY.

She brings a friend with because she will not provide FS herself. Her friend was 20, brunette and a little baby fat but Huge rack and willing to do what ever.

I think they wanted 1$$ each, some booze, and maybe some party favors if you want to offer.

Seniors PM me for a trade.

I am looking for Young, dumb, and good hygiene. I have a thing for girls that are non white. NW and Western suburbia. Unless she's really worth it to drive to.

Thanks brothas

DeanTheDream
07-29-13, 09:53
Melrose park. Looks in good shape.

Anyone interested? She's not my type.

Seniors pm me.

D

Ocampo2
08-05-13, 21:23
I am a fellow monger from Los Angeles. I like all ladies but Philippines seem to top the list for me. I like non pros. I dedicated my monger life to this category. If any monger has a non pro that might need more help this month, maybe the phone bill needs to be paid and the baby got sick, I might be able to assist.

I love black girls as well. I like them thin to average. But attitudes matters. Anyway, just wanted to say something. Maybe I will get some leads. Please pm me

DeanTheDream
08-09-13, 12:46
Melrose park. Looks in good shape.

Anyone interested? She's not my type.

Seniors pm me.

DOnly had her CL reply email address. She has not responded to me after I suggested sharing her with friends.

Maxamillion101
08-12-13, 09:48
Hi guys.

I've got a regular I've been seeing for a while now. She used to, maybe 2-3 years ago advertise a few times, but we hit it off and I've been in touch with her since. She's out now, but sees me because we've remained close. She's out in the burbs, glendale, and I'd be willing to trade for someone in the loop area.

PM for details and a trade if you're interested.

Metals
08-12-13, 23:25
Hey fellow mongerers, I'm new here and was wondering how I might go about finding me a non-pro? Any tips or hints you can post would be helpful. Or if you simply want to message me a number that'd be even better. I'm willing to do the work though if you can point me in the right direction on where to start my search.

Elgmonger
08-13-13, 17:34
What's up guys? I got my first non pro to share, I think she is a non pro cause I found her in a Dunkin Donuts in Naperville buying a coffee and she gave a this sob story that she from Canada and lost her money and needed some to and pay her room and blah blah.

Well she said she could give me a good erotic massage and she sound it cool and nice so being the monger that I'm I ask how would it cost me, she said 180 an hr. And 120 hh I said it was kind of expensive for just a massage and we kept chatting did the LEO check and decided to go with her to her room in hotel close by, in the room talkinh about random things she told me is from Canada and she is here with a friend and might be leaving soon.

She asked me to get comfortable so I undressed and she did the same, now let me tell you since I did and't mention her looks before what I thought she was fat resulted that she has big tits an thick legs and since she is short she looked fat but she is and't I got a hard on just to see her naked and went straight for the fun bags and she didn't object at all we completely forgot about the massage.

I played with her fun bags for a bit the she put the cover on for CBJ and then CG for a little bit to finish k9, she is a thight young girl, I went to the bathroom to clean up and came back to bed she was there waiting for me and we talked for a little more, telling me that she likes it here, and she is looking for work and thinking in check the strip clubs, so I asked her if she is willing to meet some other guys if send them yo her and she said she'll think about it.

Then I told her that she forgot the massage almost the hour passed by hut she wasn't paying attention to the time and said what massage? And grabbed my dick massage this? And she got me hard again and went for the second round after finish went to clean up got dressed starting said bye and heading to the door when I remember she did and't ask for the money so I told her and gave it to her and she gave me a hug and watched me out. She is very cute and in her early 20s.

That was this past Saturday and she just called me today to give the OK to share her number I have a picture but she told me no to put it out there.

I'm open to trades, seniors with 150+ post no need trade just ask and Dean I think you should check this one man I think she has a hispanic vackground I didn't ask but she looks like it

Elgmonger
08-14-13, 00:50
What's up guys? I got my first non pro to share, I think she is a non pro cause I found her in a Dunkin Donuts in Naperville buying a coffee and she gave a this sob story that she from Canada and lost her money and needed some to and pay her room and blah blah.

Well she said she could give me a good erotic massage and she sound it cool and nice so being the monger that I'm I ask how would it cost me, she said 180 an hr. And 120 hh I said it was kind of expensive for just a massage and we kept chatting did the LEO check and decided to go with her to her room in hotel close by, in the room talkinh about random things she told me is from Canada and she is here with a friend and might be leaving soon.

She asked me to get comfortable so I undressed and she did the same, now let me tell you since I did and't mention her looks before what I thought she was fat resulted that she has big tits an thick legs and since she is short she looked fat but she is and't I got a hard on just to see her naked and went straight for the fun bags and she didn't object at all we completely forgot about the massage.

I played with her fun bags for a bit the she put the cover on for CBJ and then CG for a little bit to finish k9, she is a thight young girl, I went to the bathroom to clean up and came back to bed she was there waiting for me and we talked for a little more, telling me that she likes it here, and she is looking for work and thinking in check the strip clubs, so I asked her if she is willing to meet some other guys if send them yo her and she said she'll think about it.

Then I told her that she forgot the massage almost the hour passed by hut she wasn't paying attention to the time and said what massage? And grabbed my dick massage this? And she got me hard again and went for the second round after finish went to clean up got dressed starting said bye and heading to the door when I remember she did and't ask for the money so I told her and gave it to her and she gave me a hug and watched me out. She is very cute and in her early 20s.

That was this past Saturday and she just called me today to give the OK to share her number I have a picture but she told me no to put it out there.

I'm open to trades, seniors with 150+ post no need trade just ask and Dean I think you should check this one man I think she has a hispanic vackground I didn't ask but she looks like itNever mind my report, she just called, she changed her mind

XxAmateurxX
09-12-13, 23:13
I found another non-pro, I found her in craig. But I decided to put it here because I realized she was not a pro. Yesterday. I was working in the south side and I decided to text her to

See if she could meet me for a quickie. She agreed and we met not far away from her house. She was an Afroamerican BBW with a huge booty. We found a private place to have

The quickie. She is very open to try new things, like toys, Greek way and so on. You must like BBW, if you want a quick fix, you can meet her. She is willing to have some fun with more.

People as long as they like thick ladies. She is in need of more extra for books and get her new apartment, That's what she told me. If you want more info or if you would like to share.

PM me.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LeadEdge
10-20-13, 13:44
Scored a non-pro in Oak Park last night. She responded to my CL post. She's early 30's Latina, and a moderately sized BBW. Nice person and very, very accomodating, though I am likely to repeat only if all other sources run dry. A big part of that would be due to the distance involved for me. Have digits. Willing to trade with reputable seniors for a non-pro more toward the north or NW burbs. Note: In this instance "Non-Pro" does not mean free.

Edge.

Riina
10-20-13, 17:08
I met this one at Stereo nightclub. Fresh from Ukraine, one month. I told her that I would give her a gift if she came home with me and she stayed the whole night.

Ron M
10-20-13, 18:59
Scored a non-pro in Oak Park last night. She responded to my CL post. She's early 30's Latina, and a moderately sized BBW. Nice person and very, very accomodating, though I am likely to repeat only if all other sources run dry. A big part of that would be due to the distance involved for me. Have digits. Willing to trade with reputable seniors for a non-pro more toward the north or NW burbs. Note: In this instance "Non-Pro" does not mean free.

Edge.Any Girl is Never Free. We pay for it in some Form. 99.9% of the Time it's Money.

LeadEdge
10-20-13, 23:18
Any Girl is Never Free. We pay for it in some Form. 99.9% of the Time it's Money.Good point. I've never met the provider that could better my ex's upsell.

Edge.

Werewolf0956
10-21-13, 11:13
That is a good score. I am trolling everywhere to snatch something like that.

Well done.

I met this one at Stereo nightclub. Fresh from Ukraine, one month. I told her that I would give her a gift if she came home with me and she stayed the whole night.

Ron M
10-21-13, 11:18
Stereo Nightclub.

5616 W Diversey Ave.

Chicago, IL 60639.

party@stereochicago.com

HOURS OF OPERATION.

Tuesday: 8 P-2 A.

Friday: 8 P-2 A.

Saturday: 8 P-3 A.

Sunday: 8 P-2 A.

AGE REQUIREMENT and DRESS CODE.

21 and over, PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED. No gym shoes, sandals, hats, hooded shirts, baggy pants, men's shorts, tank tops, logo wear. Policy strictly enforced.

LeadEdge
10-25-13, 08:39
Just back from an extended meeting with a north suburban non-pro found on CL (she posted). Can advise that her vetting process was quite involved, but she advised she had received over 350 replies, and after sorting out the bots and spam the remaining hobbyists responses were largely considered as either "scarey" in their approach (too graphic) or so skimpy (one liners or even less) that she followed up on only five responses she considered "safe" or reasonable. Points out how common it is that so many responses are inappropriate or poorly thought out, and too that client respondents often forget what high considerations safety and comfort level are for non-pro providers. Given that this one turned out to be a gem, the extra effort required to be able to see her was more than worth it. Hearing her story also makes one reluctant to pass along such a find knowing that the chances of a less diligent fellow hobbyist upsetting her are higher than they should be. I am writing this hoping to foster a realization among those of you who are less successful with non-pros than you would like to be, that it may not be because they are being "picky", but rather that because of their status as non-pros there is more involved for them than just the donation requested. In the instance of the lady (and she was) I just saw, her requested donation was ridiculously low, but she refused my intention to give more saying that our time together was a "date" to her.

Edge.

Riina
10-25-13, 10:02
Just back from an extended meeting with a north suburban non-pro found on CL (she posted). Can advise that her vetting process was quite involved, but she advised she had received over 350 replies, and after sorting out the bots and spam the remaining hobbyists responses were largely considered as either "scarey" in their approach (too graphic) or so skimpy (one liners or even less) that she followed up on only five responses she considered "safe" or reasonable. Points out how common it is that so many responses are inappropriate or poorly thought out, and too that client respondents often forget what high considerations safety and comfort level are for non-pro providers. Given that this one turned out to be a gem, the extra effort required to be able to see her was more than worth it. Hearing her story also makes one reluctant to pass along such a find knowing that the chances of a less diligent fellow hobbyist upsetting her are higher than they should be. I am writing this hoping to foster a realization among those of you who are less successful with non-pros than you would like to be, that it may not be because they are being "picky", but rather that because of their status as non-pros there is more involved for them than just the donation requested. In the instance of the lady (and she was) I just saw, her requested donation was ridiculously low, but she refused my intention to give more saying that our time together was a "date" to her.

Edge.Spot on dude! I never used CL but I have a realtor friend that works it everyday. He says that he finds milfs in bad relationships in need of cash and desperate to be with a different man. It's worth it for him to mine CL because he occasionally pulls a listing from a divorcee.

Sticky Rice
10-25-13, 14:16
CL is like fishing fir a handful of fish in an entire ocean. And by chance you do land one, there not aways keepers.

Just back from an extended meeting with a north suburban non-pro found on CL (e posted). Can advise that her vetting process was quite involved, but she advised she had received over 350 replies, and after sorting out the bots and spam the remaining hobbyists responses were largely considered as either "scarey" in their approach (too graphic) or so skimpy (one liners or even less) that she followed up on only five responses she considered "safe" or reasonable. Points out how common it is that so many responses are inappropriate or poorly thought out, and too that client respondents often forget what high considerations safety and comfort level are for non-pro providers. Given that this one turned out to be a gem, the extra effort required to be able to see her was more than worth it. Hearing her story also makes one reluctant to pass along such a find knowing that the chances of a less diligent fellow hobbyist upsetting her are higher than they should be. I am writing this hoping to foster a realization among those of you who are less successful with non-pros than you would like to be, that it may not be because they are being "picky", but rather that because of their status as non-pros there is more involved for them than just the donation requested. In the instance of the lady (and she was) I just saw, her requested donation was ridiculously low, but she refused my intention to give more saying that our time together was a "date" to her.

Edge.

LeadEdge
10-26-13, 13:52
Spot on dude! I never used CL but I have a realtor friend that works it everyday. He says that he finds milfs in bad relationships in need of cash and desperate to be with a different man. It's worth it for him to mine CL because he occasionally pulls a listing from a divorcee.What a satisfying write off his research and advertising expense budget must be!!

Edge.

LeadEdge
10-27-13, 14:53
Have a new non-pro friend who is OK with me sharing her info. Nice person & needs the money to support her family. Seniors PM for the rest of her interesting background info. Can advise this one is very worth it.

Edge.

Member #5884
10-28-13, 11:28
I am down south and don't have much to trade, but I can try and make it up to you.

Have a new non-pro friend who is OK with me sharing her info. Nice person & needs the money to support her family. Seniors PM for the rest of her interesting background info. Can advise this one is very worth it.

Edge.

Nugs15
10-29-13, 10:59
I have a few to trade PM me or email me if we have talked before. Also have a girl I am now friends with seeking respectable guys I can vouch for but be willing to let her screen you.

ElginMonk
11-03-13, 05:56
I have a non pro originally from Wisconsin currently living in West Dundee, she is currently doing outcalls and car dates near her home, everything is on the menu. She use to be a bartender, older but not bad looking at all and has a big rack. Msg me if you want to share info.

DaMan87
11-04-13, 04:29
Ill pay you for the info.

I'm. Only looking for trades in my area. 30 min drive tops. So far north burbs.

Gurnee rlb fox lake mundelein vernon hills etc. No south chicago etc.

Sphere11
11-06-13, 23:35
I met this one at Stereo nightclub. Fresh from Ukraine, one month. I told her that I would give her a gift if she came home with me and she stayed the whole night.Does she speak English? She's hot.

JoeWin
11-23-13, 04:12
I met this one at Stereo nightclub. Fresh from Ukraine, one month. I told her that I would give her a gift if she came home with me and she stayed the whole night.Great catch and energizing.

Newtstap
11-26-13, 20:18
Spot on dude! I never used CL but I have a realtor friend that works it everyday. He says that he finds milfs in bad relationships in need of cash and desperate to be with a different man. It's worth it for him to mine CL because he occasionally pulls a listing from a divorcee.Does he have more success posting ads and waiting for replies, or replying to ads. Seems most of the ads are bs, but I've had some luck posting ads.

ElginMonk
11-30-13, 18:43
Donna, lives in Northwest Burbs, she provides full service at bottom out prices, willing to trade info too Senior members only. unless you have someone decent to offer.

ProsPro
11-30-13, 19:03
[Quotes=ElginMonk;1942287]Donna, lives in Northwest Burbs, she provides full service at bottom out prices, willing to trade info too Senior members only. Unless you have someone decent to offer. QUOTE]She is a pro. Always on CL. Not my taste but to each is own.

Mercedes100
12-01-13, 09:25
Donna, lives in Northwest Burbs, she provides full service at bottom out prices, willing to trade info too Senior members only. unless you have someone decent to offer.Also goes by the name of Julie.. Round Lake.

HellBent213
12-02-13, 23:59
I posted this under CL reviews because that's where I found her but I'm 99% positive that this girl is a non-pro. Mid to late 20's, wears glasses, on the thicker side, takes direction well, based out of Broadview. Set me back .4 for a BBBJ. Will trade digits for a comparable situation.

MKSmith
12-06-13, 14:47
Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to the hobby. I have (2) non pro's to trade (Both are in the Far NW Burbs) looking for areas close to McHenry County. Elgin / West Dundee / schaumburg can also work.

(1) thicker, almost bbw but not bad bbw. Latina, 35-40 years old. Gives amazing BBBJ. Super chill and inexpensive.

(2) she's mid twenties. Younger alternative girl look. Cute face, thicker body. Has a stomach but not terrible. Gives great head. She's picky about who she meets and will usually make you jump through a screening process / meet in public first.

Let me know if anyone has anything to trade!

Stay Safe and Happy Mongering.

KushKrops
12-11-13, 14:56
Looking for any info that fellow mongers might be able to provide on Chicago area non pro bbws. Preferably in the west burbs or surrounding areas.

ElginMonk
12-18-13, 15:02
Liz car dates only in West Dundee, Elgin she asked me to give her contact out, tell her Jacks sent you. Charges 40 for BJCIMWS LizinWestDundee@gmail.com.

Fiasco 20
01-10-14, 10:30
A lot of talk about a casual hookup site "tinder". Anyone with any experience?

Neckbeard
01-14-14, 16:27
A lot of talk about a casual hookup site "tinder". Anyone with any experience?Tinder is pretty good but you need a FB account in order to use it. You can set up a private stash of pics that's only viewable for Tinder otherwise every pic is fair game. There aren't any status updates or things like that in your news feed so that's good. The only bad is that you will recognize local girls and whatnot so that can get a little weird if you ever run into one of the street and vice versa.

Juggy Gales
01-17-14, 02:08
Liz car dates only in West Dundee, Elgin she asked me to give her contact out, tell her Jacks sent you. Charges 40 for BJCIMWS LizinWestDundee@gmail.com.I'm Just north of you by 62. We are Limited out here for sure.

ElginMonk
01-18-14, 21:04
I'm Just north of you by 62. We are Limited out here for sure.Yeah we are limited better then dealing with the likes of Donna and the crazies that are on National and Walmut..

DeanTheDream
01-21-14, 00:29
Tinder is pretty good but you need a FB account in order to use it. You can set up a private stash of pics that's only viewable for Tinder otherwise every pic is fair game. There aren't any status updates or things like that in your news feed so that's good. The only bad is that you will recognize local girls and whatnot so that can get a little weird if you ever run into one of the street and vice versa.Tinder is worthless for the cause... You can't talk to women unless they "like" your profile and you both become a match. Then its fair game... So far I'm not happy with the results.

I have had much more luck with apps like, Plenty of fish, Are you interested, Blendr, and MIU meet... Also datehookup.

Good luck... Its rough out there these days...

Ron M
01-21-14, 00:33
Tinder is worthless for the cause... You can't talk to women unless they "like" your profile and you both become a match. Then its fair game... So far I'm not happy with the results.

I have had much more luck with apps like, Plenty of fish, Are you interested, Blendr, and MIU meet... Also datehookup.

Good luck... Its rough out there these days...As long as you do your Homework and Review checking.

Semore
01-23-14, 16:20
My first post. Hope it's in the right area. 90 for a room is a little steep and a 2:00 ck in doesn't always workout. Any hookup area suggestions in the NW burbs. Elgin area.

Thanks / Semore.

Nugs15
01-24-14, 11:50
Use hotwire you can get a room for 47-50 easy in NWS. Book day before to use room between 7 am-noon or walk in at 12-1 and try to check in it room is avail they will let you.

My first post. Hope it's in the right area. 90 for a room is a little steep and a 2:00 ck in doesn't always workout. Any hookup area suggestions in the NW burbs. Elgin area.

Thanks / Semore.

Semore
01-24-14, 13:35
Use hotwire you can get a room for 47-50 easy in NWS. Book day before to use room between 7 am-noon or walk in at 12-1 and try to check in it room is avail they will let you.I'm looking for more of a cash deal- That price sounds good.

Castlerae
01-26-14, 21:25
I'm looking for more of a cash deal- That price sounds good.Virtually every place demands a credit card as "security" for getting a room. I've never tried, but a pre-paid under a bogus name might be a route to satisfy this requirement if you're looking to keep your tracks to a minimum. That said, many of the lower-end places (Motel 6, Travel Lodge, etc). Will let you display the card, and actually pay for the room in cash. It's not a 'hard-and-fast' rule, but it's worth asking.

Jayp80
01-27-14, 07:00
American express has a prepaid card that doesn't report on your credit reports and doesn't send mail. The card has most of the same benefits as a real card. Reload usr bank transfer or cash deposit.

Semore
01-27-14, 10:36
American express has a prepaid card that doesn't report on your credit reports and doesn't send mail. The card has most of the same benefits as a real card. Reload usr bank transfer or cash deposit.Thanks for your help guys. I'll try your suggestions. // Semore from Elgin area.

Sphere11
02-12-14, 22:50
Hey guys, I posted an ad and got a response from a real person. I know this because we've emailed a couple times and kept a dialogue going. She says she's not a hooker but would take $ for "time / gas", ha ha. And she goes straight to telling me about her oral fixation. Well, my ad was pretty to the point. Before I take further, like sending her a real pic and meeting, I'm posting the pic she sent me in case any of you guys have met her or whatnot. Thanks for any reports! 301972.

Randolph
02-13-14, 11:27
Hey guys, I posted an ad and got a response from a real person. I know this because we've emailed a couple times and kept a dialogue going. She says she's not a hooker but would take $ for "time / gas", ha ha. And she goes straight to telling me about her oral fixation. Well, my ad was pretty to the point. Before I take further, like sending her a real pic and meeting, I'm posting the pic she sent me in case any of you guys have met her or whatnot. Thanks for any reports! 301972.Looks promising. Meet her in a public place. For coffee. You will be able to tell if its a go / no go within a matter of minutes.

Unreal2005
02-13-14, 23:23
Anyone know a South Loop provider and is willing to share?

BigChiGuy44
03-02-14, 20:44
Virtually every place demands a credit card as "security" for getting a room. I've never tried, but a pre-paid under a bogus name might be a route to satisfy this requirement if you're looking to keep your tracks to a minimum. That said, many of the lower-end places (Motel 6, Travel Lodge, etc). Will let you display the card, and actually pay for the room in cash. It's not a 'hard-and-fast' rule, but it's worth asking.Just an FYI. The fake name will not work for the prepaid card. While most folks think prepaid cards generally offer more anonymity, truth is they are now being monitored more heavily than traditional bank accounts. Since 9/11 the Patriot Act has made it a requirement that anyone establishing a relationship with a financial institution must provide certain information about their identity and the source of their money. For these reasons, attempting any fake aliases with a prepaid card will generally not work.

Your best bet would be a one time load bank gift card. Most banks charge between $3-$5 for them, but for the minimal investment no personal information is generally required to be attached to the card. You only have to register the card if you want FDIC insurance (WTF?) or if you want to make a claim for lost or stolen funds from the card. If you want more info you can PM me, but I have a decent amount of industry knowledge on the subject and would be willing to assist. I'd obviously take leads for non-pros that you would be willing to provide.

Stay safe,

BigChiGuy.

Ron M
03-03-14, 00:38
Virtually every place demands a credit card as "security" for getting a room. I've never tried, but a pre-paid under a bogus name might be a route to satisfy this requirement if you're looking to keep your tracks to a minimum. That said, many of the lower-end places (Motel 6, Travel Lodge, etc). Will let you display the card, and actually pay for the room in cash. It's not a 'hard-and-fast' rule, but it's worth asking.Non of the Motels I got ever asked me for a Credit Card. Either as an I.the. Or for Paying for the Room. They just do a quick look at my the. L., have me fill out an info Card, (they never compare the info I write on the Card to my the. L). Then I pay for the Room in Cash. They just want to make their Money without any Hassle or Problems. Any form of a Card Payment (Debit, Credit, or Pre-Paid Cash Card) will leave a Trail. Cash never leaves a Trail.

Riina
03-05-14, 16:05
Hey Guys,

I wanted to talk about the possibilities of non pros on facebook. First of all, forget all American girls unless you are age appropriate. Riina here is going to teach you guys about an unknown hidden alley to pussy in the Ukrainian Russian Chicago community. Everyday I spend about twenty minutes browsing fb profiles of this particular ethnic group. I scan through the photos and look for subliminal messages within the pictures. Examples are girls smelling flowers, girls sticking their tongues out, girls giving the v sign with palm inside, the word love and many others. Just so you know, it does not apply to Polish girls. Ukarinkas and Ruskankas have a fucked up culture where it is completely acceptable to sleep with men for gifts. Now this is a very closed community and requires an overall knowledge of how to solicit properly. Just a few tips. Obviously if the girl lives in the gold coast and has a good job, this does not apply. Look for girls in the suburbs that have marginal jobs and people that would be classified as village people as opposed to city people in their home countries. Set up a fake profile on fb with real pictures of yourself and make yourself appear dissent. This won't work for the guys from the hoods.

Besides the single girl hookups, I had two very interesting meetings. My favorite was a mother daughter combo which I had fantasized about most of my sexual life. When you get to my age, it gets hard to really get excited and let me tell you how raged my hormones were. The second experience was more weird than anything else. I actually visited a married couple in Buffalo Grove not to long ago. I walked in the house, greeted the husband and we all chatted for a bit in the kitchen. Their kid was in the living room doing homework. Than the guys wife led me up to her bedroom, quickly disrobed and started sucking my cock as her husband and kid were downstairs. It was fun.

This is great info but as a reminder, don't post links to FB pages in the forum. Too many guys post links to girls that are not in the business for their own stupid reasons.

Thanks,

A2

MesoMorph
03-17-14, 08:58
Does anyone have a non pro to share? Been seeing Liz in West Dundee but she's not that attractive and getting bored.

Please let me know by private message.

MesoMorph
03-17-14, 09:06
Does anyone have a non pro to share? Been saying Liz but she's moving back to Wisconsin soon.

Mad Ivan
03-17-14, 23:56
LOL Sorry, but just LOL.

Ukarinkas and Ruskankas

SexyTime
04-03-14, 18:51
Hey Guys,

I wanted to talk about the possibilities of non pros on facebook. First of all, forget all American girls unless you are age appropriate. Riina here is going to teach you guys about an unknown hidden alley to pussy in the Ukrainian Russian Chicago community. Everyday I spend about twenty minutes browsing fb profiles of this particular ethnic group. I scan through the photos and look for subliminal messages within the pictures. Examples are girls smelling flowers, girls sticking their tongues out, girls giving the v sign with palm inside, the word love and many others. Just so you know, it does not apply to Polish girls. Ukarinkas and Ruskankas have a fucked up culture where it is completely acceptable to sleep with men for gifts. Now this is a very closed community and requires an overall knowledge of how to solicit properly. Just a few tips. Obviously if the girl lives in the gold coast and has a good job, this does not apply. Look for girls in the suburbs that have marginal jobs and people that would be classified as village people as opposed to city people in their home countries. Set up a fake profile on fb with real pictures of yourself and make yourself appear dissent. This won't work for the guys from the hoods.

Besides the single girl hookups, I had two very interesting meetings. My favorite was a mother daughter combo which I had fantasized about most of my sexual life. When you get to my age, it gets hard to really get excited and let me tell you how raged my hormones were. The second experience was more weird than anything else. I actually visited a married couple in Buffalo Grove not to long ago. I walked in the house, greeted the husband and we all chatted for a bit in the kitchen. Their kid was in the living room doing homework. Than the guys wife led me up to her bedroom, quickly disrobed and started sucking my cock as her husband and kid were downstairs. It was fun.

This is great info but as a reminder, don't post links to FB pages in the forum. Too many guys post links to girls that are not in the business for their own stupid reasons.

Thanks,

A2Dumb questions, but how do you know if they're Russian or ukranaian in facebook? How can you search for that??

Riina
04-03-14, 19:52
Dumb questions, but how do you know if they're Russian or ukranaian in facebook? How can you search for that??I can not specifically distinguish between Russian and Ukrainian unless their home country is specifically stated in the about section on facebook. No need, culture basically the same. Look for cryllic writing in the profiles to differentiate them from other Eastern Europeans like Poles and Czecks. Happy hunting.

Unreal2005
04-07-14, 14:01
Says she'll do BJ only for a hundred, just curious if she's worth it.

Ron M
04-07-14, 21:54
Says she'll do BJ only for a hundred, just curious if she's worth it.No way I'd pay that much for just a BJ. IMO, not worth it. Too Expensive just for a BJ.

Rocket Dork
04-08-14, 08:45
Says she'll do BJ only for a hundred, just curious if she's worth it.Just say NO! Rocket Dork.

Jvaldez
04-15-14, 12:04
Hey guys, I posted an ad and got a response from a real person. I know this because we've emailed a couple times and kept a dialogue going. She says she's not a hooker but would take $ for "time / gas", ha ha. And she goes straight to telling me about her oral fixation. Well, my ad was pretty to the point. Before I take further, like sending her a real pic and meeting, I'm posting the pic she sent me in case any of you guys have met her or whatnot. Thanks for any reports! 301972.Hey, there Sphere11.

Good luck with that. She looks mighty nice! Share info once you explore.

Stay safe!!

Nugs15
05-01-14, 15:59
Getting dime good hits on non pros let's trade sr only.

Charmo where you at?

Member #5884
05-02-14, 11:09
Glad things are going well for you...I have one in worth...kinda nerdy alt girl...interested?

Getting dime good hits on non pros let's trade sr only.

Charmo where you at?

Member #5368
05-02-14, 12:13
Says she'll do BJ only for a hundred, just curious if she's worth it.Did you ever go through with this? I texted back and forth with her last weekend, and she was OK with $40 if I came an ducked her up. Made me think she was LEO or a drug addict, So I backed out, saying I thought we had mutual friends and that freaked me out. She asked if she knew me from "Chicago Ave." Thought that might mean she was a SW too. However if you had a good experience with her, I might give it another shot from my other number...

MwmChicago
05-02-14, 15:18
Glad things are going well for you...I have one in worth...kinda nerdy alt girl...interested?Is the girl in Worth named Sarah? If so I fucked her, just ok.

Unreal2005
05-05-14, 01:16
Did you ever go through with this? I texted back and forth with her last weekend, and she was OK with $40 if I came an ducked her up. Made me think she was LEO or a drug addict, So I backed out, saying I thought we had mutual friends and that freaked me out. She asked if she knew me from "Chicago Ave." Thought that might mean she was a SW too. However if you had a good experience with her, I might give it another shot from my other number...I took the plunge...turns out she's pretty good. Dropped .5, half what she said. Have digits, PM for trade or if you're interested.

MesoMorph
05-11-14, 19:48
Anyone have anything to trade?

Da Monger
05-17-14, 16:32
Anyone have an experience with seekingarrangements? I have been fishing and met 2 ladies so far for coffee but they seem to have unrealistic expectations about things. $2 k a month to get together 2-3 times. Needless to say I didn't partake. Just wondering if anyone else had better luck?

Castlerae
05-17-14, 21:12
Anyone have an experience with seekingarrangements? I have been fishing and met 2 ladies so far for coffee but they seem to have unrealistic expectations about things. $2 k a month to get together 2-3 times. Needless to say I didn't partake. Just wondering if anyone else had better luck?I had an account there for a couple of years. Your description of woman's expectations / what you get isn't terribly shocking, many of the women there have what's known as "golden pu**why" syndrome: they expect you to shell out a ton of money for just the basics. I met several women for coffee / meals, but only progressed beyond that with one, and the results were not good enough to repeat. There is a section here dedicated to this sort of thing: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9746-quot-Sugarbabies-quot-quot-Arrangements-quot-Amateurs-or-Not.

Give it a look and if you decide to join the discussion, tell'them I said Hi.

Da Monger
05-18-14, 19:24
I had an account there for a couple of years. Your description of woman's expectations / what you get isn't terribly shocking, many of the women there have what's known as "golden pu**why" syndrome: they expect you to shell out a ton of money for just the basics. I met several women for coffee / meals, but only progressed beyond that with one, and the results were not good enough to repeat. There is a section here dedicated to this sort of thing: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9746-quot-Sugarbabies-quot-quot-Arrangements-quot-Amateurs-or-Not.

Give it a look and if you decide to join the discussion, tell'them I said Hi.Thanks a lot bud. After reading thru most of the posts on that thread, it is not for me. It saves me a lot of time & grief. For this kind of money, I could fly to San Jose (Costa Rica) each month for 3-4 days of unlimited better quality pu**why.

Back to CL.

Lookin4it
05-19-14, 12:23
Anyone have an experience with seekingarrangements? I have been fishing and met 2 ladies so far for coffee but they seem to have unrealistic expectations about things. $2 k a month to get together 2-3 times. Needless to say I didn't partake. Just wondering if anyone else had better luck?I echo Castlerea's post. I had an account for about 6 months. The "allowances" those girls expect are just plain ridiculous (I toned down the real word I was going to use). A total waste of time unless you really are so rich it doesn't matter to you. I am not there, though. And the attitude these girls had was laughable. You would have thought they owned the only pussy in the world. Stay away when there are so many better options.

DeanTheDream
06-10-14, 22:30
Ok seniors. I have a 21 yo shorty stack latina from Elgin who's in need. I will only give info for a real working contact. Not something that burned out months ago. I'm only interested in 18-25 please.

Hit me up.

Colgado
06-16-14, 14:57
Hello everyone,

I will be in your fair city next week. I would love to find an under the radar lady who wants to spend some quality time with me. I will be in the Joliet area, however, will be able to host and I will have my own transportation. If you can help a fellow monger out, I will reciprocate if you ever come to Richmond.

Thanks, Joe.

Member #5121
06-17-14, 23:39
Riina, When you search for people on FB, there is a search function for languages spoken. Try using that as well.

I can not specifically distinguish between Russian and Ukrainian unless their home country is specifically stated in the about section on facebook. No need, culture basically the same. Look for cryllic writing in the profiles to differentiate them from other Eastern Europeans like Poles and Czecks. Happy hunting.

JohnStu95
06-21-14, 01:43
Been in the hobby for about a year and just discovered this site. Mostly setting up car dates via craigslist. Happy to say that there have been more good experiences than bad. Currently I only have one recent one to share. A BBW who seems pretty desperate atm for any help that she can get, located near the Merriville, IN. PM if you have any good ones to share. Would prefer non-BBW and non-AA.

Diginonomous
06-22-14, 18:19
I've seen this girl a couple times. She's in Lake Station, IN right? I was her first p4 p experience. Actually, I found her on the resumes section and talked to her for a bit but she was very adamant about not sinking down to "that level" to working girl herself out. I said that's fine and talked off and on for a couple weeks. Then finally she just out of the blue said fuck it and met me for head. Nice girl, Yeah, she's a BBW but has some big tits. Last I talked to her she said she was pregnant by her bf, not sure if theyre still together. She's been running the same post for a while now.

Been in the hobby for about a year and just discovered this site. Mostly setting up car dates via craigslist. Happy to say that there have been more good experiences than bad. Currently I only have one recent one to share. A BBW who seems pretty desperate atm for any help that she can get, located near the Merriville, IN. PM if you have any good ones to share. Would prefer non-BBW and non-AA.

Acalalang110
06-23-14, 02:36
Says she'll do BJ only for a hundred, just curious if she's worth it.I remember her, she does bareback, ball sucking, and anal licking.

The bareback had me scared so I stayed away.

Unreal2005
06-25-14, 15:54
Just played with this chic.

She's alright. A little chubby, great oral skills and willing to go bareback.

Do it at your own risk.

DeanTheDream
06-25-14, 19:13
Okay seniors I have another one for you. This girl needs money quick so she can get a flight to California to see her grandmother for funeral. She's pretty open to everything I know she's very bisexual and a little bit of a freak so don't hold back on fantasies with her.

Now for the seniors the traded with me the last girl I posted three of the four were complete Duds, were no longer working or had no interest in seeing anybody else so shame on you guys. Shame on me for not checking the credentials of one guy he gave me a list of four girls that were all phone numbers off of Eros.

So serious trades only please I prefer nonwhite 18 to 25 years of age.

DeanTheDream
06-25-14, 19:14
She lives in Palatine.

MoneyT
06-25-14, 20:06
Both are 20 and lots of fun. Neither can host so either you will have to or do like I did and get a room. Looking for a quality trade. I prefer 18-25 and very much open to race. Just no BBWs. I have posted the pic of one. The other's pic is too big so I need to figure out how to compress it before I can post it. The girl posted is mixed Caucasian and Mexican. The one not pictured is mixed Black and Caucasian. PM me for details.

Unreal2005
06-25-14, 22:40

Just played with this chic.

She's alright. A little chubby, great oral skills and willing to go bareback.

Do it at your own risk..

Nugs15
06-26-14, 16:18
In western burbs 28 white size zero. Everything is covered. Sr only for trades.

JohnStu95
06-26-14, 21:30
Alright so I ran across a tatted up latina located in the northside area for trade. She's down for car fun usually but a little hard to get a hold of at times.

Justrob1
06-27-14, 00:18
This non pro stuff looks very interesting, I need to post more and try and get senior status.

Jayp80
07-01-14, 10:46
I created an adult job post for amateur massage responses flowing in. I just validate all the info via google etc. Most of the girls give you a personal phone number or their FB email address so I usually have all the info I need to make a decision on whether she is a pro or not within minutes.

Member #5933
07-02-14, 09:07
I created an adult job post for amateur massage responses flowing in. I just validate all the info via google etc. Most of the girls give you a personal phone number or their FB email address so I usually have all the info I need to make a decision on whether she is a pro or not within minutes.On CL or BP? Or where? Ty.

Jayp80
07-02-14, 13:56
Adult jobs on BP.

On CL or BP? Or where? Ty.

Santana773
07-02-14, 14:00
Hey guys I'm new in here and I've been looking on the backpages for women who cater to foot fetishes, I've seen a few good ones but I want to know if anybody here has some legit ones they have tried themselves?? Let me know guys I would greatly appreciate that.

Santana773
07-02-14, 14:15
Adult jobs on BP.You know any legit girls that cater to foot fetishes??

Wunnabe Sayan
07-03-14, 02:06
Hey guys, I posted an ad and got a response from a real person. I know this because we've emailed a couple times and kept a dialogue going. She says she's not a hooker but would take $ for "time / gas", ha ha. And she goes straight to telling me about her oral fixation. Well, my ad was pretty to the point. Before I take further, like sending her a real pic and meeting, I'm posting the pic she sent me in case any of you guys have met her or whatnot. Thanks for any reports! 301972.Was this a good find? You didn't report back.

Echamp
07-04-14, 23:20
I finally got a hit on my CL Casual Encounters ad that seems interesting. She replied under the name Single Mom and is brunette has a petite and athletic body with small breasts. Google and Tineye didn't turn up any hits when I did a search on her pics. She isn't offering up much information at this point and I wanted to see if anyone knows if she's worth pursuing further.

JVD1954
07-09-14, 20:08
I finally got a hit on my CL Casual Encounters ad that seems interesting. She replied under the name Single Mom and is brunette has a petite and athletic body with small breasts. Google and Tineye didn't turn up any hits when I did a search on her pics. She isn't offering up much information at this point and I wanted to see if anyone knows if she's worth pursuing further.I just came across a find, she is a single mom in the south west suburbs who needed help with her electric bill. Same girl?

SweetStuffLove
07-09-14, 22:45
I finally got a hit on my CL Casual Encounters ad that seems interesting. She replied under the name Single Mom and is brunette has a petite and athletic body with small breasts. Google and Tineye didn't turn up any hits when I did a search on her pics. She isn't offering up much information at this point and I wanted to see if anyone knows if she's worth pursuing further.Can you post a pic of her? Did you get more info?

Echamp
07-10-14, 11:05
Can you post a pic of her? Did you get more info?332370

Here's a pic. She's only provided various pics of her body. She replied to one of my ads in casual encounters and says she's open to being filmed. She's still being evasive so I haven't gotten much information, but keeps asking when I want to meet.

Ron M
07-10-14, 14:06

Here's a pic. She's only provided various pics of her body. She replied to one of my ads in casual encounters and says she's open to being filmed. She's still being evasive so I haven't gotten much information, but keeps asking when I want to meet.Either she's being very careful in terms of not getting in LE trouble. Or it could be a Rip Off. If she's still not giving you the info you want and keeps asking when you want to meet, my guess it could be a Rip Off. If you do meet her meet in a public setting. I wouldn't go to her place if I get any Bad Vibes. If she goes to your place then she might be legit.

INeedMoar
07-10-14, 22:44
Alright so I ran across a tatted up latina located in the northside area for trade. She's down for car fun usually but a little hard to get a hold of at times.How would I be able to get a hold of this Latina?

Riina
07-11-14, 12:50
I finally got a hit on my CL Casual Encounters ad that seems interesting. She replied under the name Single Mom and is brunette has a petite and athletic body with small breasts. Google and Tineye didn't turn up any hits when I did a search on her pics. She isn't offering up much information at this point and I wanted to see if anyone knows if she's worth pursuing further.I pursue all leads with single moms. They are the most needy.

DeanTheDream
07-19-14, 18:07
I have another short stack latina. She's in Elk Grove needs emergency funds. Nice tits, cute dimples, tatoos. She knows I'm sharing. Serious trades only for seniors.

Santana773
07-19-14, 18:14
I have another short stack latina. She's in Elk Grove needs emergency funds. Nice tits, cute dimples, tatoos. She knows I'm sharing. Serious trades only for seniors.Is she fetish friendly.

PowerMax1
07-29-14, 02:58
I have another short stack latina. She's in Elk Grove needs emergency funds. Nice tits, cute dimples, tatoos. She knows I'm sharing. Serious trades only for seniors.How long before one makes it to the senior leagues?

Six months and 25 posts without an infraction makes you a senior on the forum. Though I suspect that Dean was referring more to an elusive category known as "Trusted Seniors" which involves more than just throwing up words on the forum.

That takes time, posting real info, becoming known. To paraphrase United States Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart talking about Hard Core Pornography;

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of qualifications I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description ["Trusted Senior"]; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know one when I see one."

A2

SouthsideIrish
08-10-14, 21:15
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/dmg/4607614860.html

May be something here. To far a drive for me.

Chicago Monger
08-11-14, 09:34
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/dmg/4607614860.html

May be something here. To far a drive for me.I think that is the chick Renee. If it is, She has a nice body, red head. See is also a squirter. The downside is that she is not reliable. Stays in motels mostly. Says massage, but no massage skills at all, but will get naked fast.

here is a post with pic
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/dmg/4610041087.html

DMichaels69
08-11-14, 10:02
Yes, I see she is advertising again for massage. LOL. She had some pictures posted a few days ago.

I think that is the chick Renee. If it is, She has a nice body, red head. See is also a squirter. The downside is that she is not reliable. Stays in motels mostly. Says massage, but no massage skills at all, but will get naked fast.

here is a post with pic
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/dmg/4610041087.html

SouthsideIrish
08-11-14, 10:40
Yes, I see she is advertising again for massage. LOL. She had some pictures posted a few days ago.Thats not a bad thing is it?

IDK. I'm new to the game. Few AMPs and that's it. Kinda nervous to even call an escort. Woyld rather answer a massage ad and hope it turns into more. Least I can say I just answered a massage ad. Had some fun at Mattson and willowbrook AMP. Would like to try something else. Not a drive to Naperville though.

Riina
08-31-14, 18:57
Hey guys,

This past summer I have been hanging out at some sky deck lounges in the city. For the douche Mercedes driving monger, their is quite a circle of Ukrainian ladies working as staff and hanging out at the above establishments. Almost all post subliminal messages on facebook and they can easily be tracked down. I'm too much of an anti luxury guy for it to work for me and be around these ball busters. But it seems a real opportunity for the young guys that like to blow cash. If I was ten years younger, I would get me some.

Facebook has truly helped these Slavic girls evolve. Use to be they would do almost anything in hopes of just landing a US citizen. Now, with all the social connections available to them, they have taken the game of extracting money from a mans wallet to major league play.

Lungchops
08-31-14, 23:14
I've met with her also. Friendly but a bit older. Similar experience as others have had here. OK in a pinch, or if you're in the neighborhood, but I wouldn't travel great distances to see her.

Riina
09-01-14, 18:55
Hi guys,

If you want to locate girls you see in clubs and lounges on FB, just go to the club profiles on FB and click through the photos. Often time girls will tag their pictures with their names. Trust me when I tell you that the Eastern Europeans working in these city lounges aren't interested in wages and tips. It's a really expensive game and should be left to the guys with heavy wallets. Just my opinion, but these attractive looking Ukrainian girls working / living in the city core are a nasty group of gold diggers only good for fucking. Riina's going to stick to his off the boat delights around O'Hare.

ElginMonk
09-04-14, 08:25
Got one in Elgin her pic is cropped off for her safety, this is for trade only. As in you send me info and I send you her contact info. I won't respond to non Seniors, safe huntings.

Chicago Monger
09-04-14, 10:48
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/w4m/4651747365.html{tagreplacement0}

I haven't see this one but she says limits are no anal or kissing on the lips.

$ HH.

Melrose area.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/w4m/4651747365.html

Bknl441
09-04-14, 11:42
She has ads on BP in both Merrillville and Melrose in the "women seeking men" section. Never tried her but her pics look good on BP.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/labor-day-fun-36/23054675

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/w4m/4651747365.html{tagreplacement0}

I haven't see this one but she says limits are no anal or kissing on the lips.

$ HH.

Melrose area.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/w4m/4651747365.html

LickUrKitty69
09-04-14, 12:36
Got one in Elgin her pic is cropped off for her safety, this is for trade only. As in you send me info and I send you her contact info. I won't respond to non Seniors, safe huntings.Hey I am in Huntley near elgin would like to meet her.

ElginMonk
09-04-14, 17:26
Hey I am in Huntley near elgin would like to meet her.You have 1 post, you got to earn your stripes before I share info, sorry bud.

LickUrKitty69
09-08-14, 16:59
You have 1 post, you got to earn your stripes before I share info, sorry bud.I understand but maybe can trade.

Dimitri987
09-22-14, 20:26
Amazing, almost tgbt but quite 19-21 year old blond hottie (picture a hollywood portrayal of a blonde pro), she's a complete and utter newbie to the biz. Pm me to exchange / trade for contact info. Can do everything beyond showing a photo taken of an mms on a burner she sent me, confrim her pics are real.

Zena Zinnia
10-18-14, 18:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hitman847
10-21-14, 08:14
This ones out of Hoffman estates. She's black an Between 19-21 years old good shape. She's looking for a couple dates. Serious trades only.

Member #5933
11-18-14, 14:37
She's in rolling meadows but very near Palatine. She's very utr and I think struggling momma. I'm guessing she's 22 ish. Great body, very pretty. 80 for FS. All covered but she's cute, fun, young, and good.

I'm only trading for non aa non bbw in buff grove ish area. 30 min drive radius.

ChiHappiness
11-19-14, 01:15
Hit the wrong button. Sorry.

Member #5933
11-21-14, 09:43
She's in rolling meadows but very near Palatine. She's very utr and I think struggling momma. I'm guessing she's 22 ish. Great body, very pretty. 80 for FS. All covered but she's cute, fun, young, and good.

I'm only trading for non aa non bbw in buff grove ish area. 30 min drive radius.Seriously guys quitting messaging me if your not a senior, have nothing to offer, or we haven't exchanged info in past.

You really think I'm going to give my utr hot latina to you with 3 posts? All your doing is capping out my mail box!

Member #5933
11-23-14, 21:18
Seriously guys quitting messaging me if your not a senior, have nothing to offer, or we haven't exchanged info in past.

You really think I'm going to give my utr hot latina to you with 3 posts? All your doing is capping out my mail box!If I gave her your info and you seen her pm me with your thoughts and stories!

Member #5933
11-25-14, 10:14
If I gave her your info and you seen her pm me with your thoughts and stories!I appologize for anyone who seen her and had issues. I went to see her yesterday and during our session a loud knock on door. She gets up and answers it. I'm sitting there with a hat on. Its a black dude (pimp) collecting. Suddenly she tells me I better leave. I do. Screwed out of my money. Later many texts appologizing and begging me to give her a chance to make it up to me. I agree and were set for today and now she's not answering texts and number straight to vm. Grrr.

DWill
11-25-14, 10:36
I appologize for anyone who seen her and had issues. I went to see her yesterday and during our session a loud knock on door. She gets up and answers it. I'm sitting there with a hat on. Its a black dude (pimp) collecting. Suddenly she tells me I better leave. I do. Screwed out of my money. Later many texts appologizing and begging me to give her a chance to make it up to me. I agree and were set for today and now she's not answering texts and number straight to vm. Grrr.I had a feeling.

CoolPatrick
11-26-14, 02:10
Got one in Elgin her pic is cropped off for her safety, this is for trade only. As in you send me info and I send you her contact info. I won't respond to non Seniors, safe huntings.I think this is Nadia the Polish princess, right?

DWill
11-26-14, 12:00
I think this is Nadia the Polish princess, right?Yes that's her. She's all over BP. Nonpro? Definitely not.

JoeD999
11-26-14, 12:26
I appologize for anyone who seen her and had issues. I went to see her yesterday and during our session a loud knock on door. She gets up and answers it. I'm sitting there with a hat on. Its a black dude (pimp) collecting. Suddenly she tells me I better leave. I do. Screwed out of my money. Later many texts appologizing and begging me to give her a chance to make it up to me. I agree and were set for today and now she's not answering texts and number straight to vm. Grrr.I saw her also and I did not have any problems. She was pleasant and definitely cute. Everything was covered and no kissing but I had a good time. Thanks for the info mmaforever!

Member #5933
11-26-14, 17:52
I saw her also and I did not have any problems. She was pleasant and definitely cute. Everything was covered and no kissing but I had a good time. Thanks for the info mmaforever!I would avoid just cause of crszy pimp guy unless your used to that shit. To many hotties to deal with pimp bs. He wasnt intimidating or anything to me but I am 6'6". He just wanted money. Maybe she's sceeming off the top LOL. Regardless I'm done with that drama.

Member #5933
12-02-14, 00:20
Ok guys I've seen her for over a year. She's half italian. Her body is awesome. She's prolly not GFE for anyone but she's very very pretty, very fun.

If you have seen her before pm me and I will give you info. She's in Palatine. She wants a few regulars. I will not give you her info if we haven't talked, your a known senior. Don't pm me if you are not that. Sorry but she's trusting me to get her good clients.

TonyL1234
12-02-14, 10:25
I know that I am not a senior, but does anyone has any digits of non-aa near north side? I have digits but its mostly of AMPs.

Posiedon
01-25-15, 13:03
Have a few that I dream about regularly in west burbs.

Only serious members please.

Harro
02-05-15, 02:23
I have latest list of non-pros you can't find online. I will only trade with only senior members and I won't repeat myself.

DeanTheDream
03-03-15, 17:35
I've been killing it on seeking Arrangment, but it's also been killing my pocket book. Who wants to trade some primo? I have all shapes and sizes and payments. Seniors only.

Jayp80
03-04-15, 07:16
I've been killing it on seeking Arrangment, but it's also been killing my pocket book. Who wants to trade some primo? I have all shapes and sizes and payments. Seniors only.What are your spending on average for each girl.

Nugs15
03-05-15, 13:54
I need clean drama free guys to hit up for group meets in the nws mainly near ohare. Shoot me pm I'm looking for next Thursday around 4 pm.

Rxgolf
03-22-15, 20:24
I've been killing it on seeking Arrangment, but it's also been killing my pocket book. Who wants to trade some primo? I have all shapes and sizes and payments. Seniors only.I recently signed up with SA. I've been getting some interesting responses and quotes. Can anyone provide any feedback before I commit to one? Thanks!

Nugs15
05-04-15, 16:17
Wed 1130 downers grove need a few clean drama free guys for a 21 yr old hottie. If you can get a room even better.

DeanTheDream
05-04-15, 18:23
Faq.

I'll be in St. Louis.

Wed 1130 downers grove need a few clean drama free guys for a 21 yr old hottie. If you can get a room even better.

Chicago Monger
05-04-15, 21:38
Wed 1130 downers grove need a few clean drama free guys for a 21 yr old hottie. If you can get a room even better.I am available weds. Can chip in for a room.

Lebruno
05-05-15, 01:42
Is this just for this Wed or every week?!

Sukerxxx
05-05-15, 08:03
Two questions is this on Weds 5/6? And is 11:30 pm or am? So I can plan accordingly thanks!

Nugs15
05-05-15, 08:26
This is tomm at 1130 pm me only if you are able to make this one. There will be other dates.

Nugs15
05-05-15, 10:29
I'm finding guys to help a CL friend use is fwb. No gifts needed but you can always donate room fund to guy who can book. I'm meeting her at noon for a BJ to confirm she's real. But she has sent pics by request.

I can't post pic on her for some reason.

Nugs15
05-05-15, 15:23
Shit my bandits 1130-1145 am In downers grove. Charmo my buddy is helping me setup he has full details. My posts are delayed on here as mods need to approve.

This is tomm at 1130 pm me only if you are able to make this one. There will be other dates.

Troy Akerman
05-07-15, 12:44
I'd like to get in on thIis next time your doing it.

Or if you'd like to share info pm me.

Thanks bud.

Antony2014
05-14-15, 21:15
Hi. Can any one suggest where I can get good massage with HE.

Kraven Morehed
05-15-15, 18:16
Hey guys I'm new to the area from tha DMV. This sounds like our "parties" but I'm lost. I assumed there's a few. It looks like someone said donations areoptional I'm list but if the quality of girls yall chill with is what I like, woohoo. I will try to check forum everyday, but you know that shit happens. I'm still browsing the various threads.

Spock and I'm out.

None strong and prosper.

BobbyYoung
05-24-15, 16:01
I have been a member for 5 years. However, used this occasionally as I am not a frequent monger. I can help someone in Atlanta. Can you guys share some digits in Chicago?

I am visiting there for a month of training. I am open for pros also as long as it's in safe place.

I will definitely repay when you visit Atlanta.

Jordanlexi
07-21-15, 07:46
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DeanTheDream
09-05-15, 16:59
I have a non pro, who is trying to go pro but you might be able to take advantage of early low rates now if you act fast. She is in Chicago, but can drive to the right person.

I WILL TRADE WITH SENIORS WHO HAVE SERIOUS ACTIVE NP's, I don't need flakes, bad phone numbers, or OLD LADYS.

I'm looking for young, dumb and sexy.

Her name is Sasha, she is 18, and she is brand new.

PM me.

DeanTheDream
09-08-15, 15:13
Hello gentlemen, I've got another one up in Rockford, she's mixed light skin and freckles mid 20's nice rack and affordable. She is not very mobile you will have to drive up to her. She typically cannot host but might be able to get a ride to anyone in the Rockford and surrounding areas.

This one needs help and needs help fast I am offering her up for anything you guys are willing to offer.