PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies / Arrangements

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Makana9
07-31-17, 04:16
Anyone can help me out? I need some suggestions on any places that I can rent a room. For short time hook ups. Like and hour or 2. I met some hotties but they can't host and neither can I. And I don't really. Want to pay a whole night for just a couple of hours. Please PM me if you can help with some ideas or places.If you knew me 2-3 yrs before, I use to rent out the back cottage out discretionary times of day and hours back then. Even had one drop box by the back door front home. That was one strong gold mine, and was unreal quiet out of the way, with own parking on side. Tenting out both because needed too for family purposes. Then the old timer neighbors passed away, new people, all niele, and knew had to stop that cause I told her you jealous cause no one like tap your old ragvedy kitty. Renting to 30 something local family, abd back cottage to single girl. If I know of one, will give you 411. Friend has a place I use in a pinch, but its all the way by pounders north shore. Good out of the way, and if like after can go jump I the ocean. He rents it as a airbnb business. Will keep ears open. Enjoy.

Makana9
07-31-17, 04:19
Very good point and very true. Modestly speaking I'm closer to Harrison Ford and I put up several. Real. Pics. I haven't upgraded yet to Premium because don't want to waste it during the holidays when I'm with family, but I've been on 2 weeks and been "favorited" by 10 hot girls 23 to 37.12 not so hot girls 24 to 44. Got 7 girls. Sent messages but can't view or reply. Till. I upgrade. Been viewed 54 times by members all. Over, even international. So I think it works. Haven't hooked up yet because need to upgrade but hoping I really. Get. A. winner. Just IMHO it's still a dating site and looks etc. Play a big part when they are viewing your profile. So, it is very YMMV.What the others say. , to each their own. Can if you know what you doing, and all in the eyes of the beholder.

Hawaii Boy
07-31-17, 12:04
Much thanks. Fucking dilemma! I got 2 hot chicks at AMP rates but no place to go! Arrrggggh.The Pleasure Emporium (By Honolulu Ford) has a room to rent at a very reasonable rate and I heard it is very clean. You can rent it by the hour and by person. Call and check it out.

HB.

Member #5810
07-31-17, 17:31
What the others say. , to each their own. Can if you know what you doing, and all in the eyes of the beholder.This is one old old post bruddah Makana. I get one troll hater. Guy get no life so trolling. And what you say is true too!

Member #5810
07-31-17, 17:31
The Pleasure Emporium (By Honolulu Ford) has a room to rent at a very reasonable rate and I heard it is very clean. You can rent it by the hour and by person. Call and check it out.

HB.Much mahalos HB. Game on!

Cosmic Kid
07-31-17, 20:20
Anyone can help me out? I need some suggestions on any places that I can rent a room. For short time hook ups. Like and hour or 2. I met some hotties but they can't host and neither can I. And I don't really. Want to pay a whole night for just a couple of hours. Please PM me if you can help with some ideas or places.I'm guessing there are folks who rent houses and apartments around this island but constantly struggle to put the rent money together each month; people who'd be happy to have quick cash coming from guys in Raiden's situation. Maybe someone should set up an online service like Uber to handle matching up these sorts of arrangements.

Member #5810
08-01-17, 00:04
I'm guessing there are folks who rent houses and apartments around this island but constantly struggle to put the rent money together each month; people who'd be happy to have quick cash coming from guys in Raiden's situation. Maybe someone should set up an online service like Uber to handle matching up these sorts of arrangements.Now that's an idea!

Jnglepen
08-01-17, 05:17
Much mahalos HB. Game on!I'll do you one better. Found my solution. On Airbnb, theres a guy that rents out entire condos for under 100 bucks (60-80+) in town. Minimum stay is 1 night and checkout is the next day at noon. Rooms look pretty plain but a studio apt will definitely meet my needs! All I really need is a bed. A bathroom, kitchen and balcony are just extras! Check it out, if you have any problems / questions just PM.

Member #5810
08-01-17, 05:58
Anyplace still got karaoke rooms? Korean place pucks alley get. Pay for the hour couple beers and pick the first 20 songs in the book. Haha.Haha. Great idea!

Member #5810
08-01-17, 06:00
I'll do you one better. Found my solution. On Airbnb, theres a guy that rents out entire condos for under 100 bucks (60-80+) in town. Minimum stay is 1 night and checkout is the next day at noon. Rooms look pretty plain but a studio apt will definitely meet my needs! All I really need is a bed. A bathroom, kitchen and balcony are just extras! Check it out, if you have any problems / questions just PM.Thanks goin try check it out. Also got a idea from one of the bruddahs to go get a karaoke room.

Hinode
08-02-17, 22:19
Anyone can help me out? I need some suggestions on any places that I can rent a room. For short time hook ups. Like and hour or 2. I met some hotties but they can't host and neither can I. And I don't really. Want to pay a whole night for just a couple of hours. Please PM me if you can help with some ideas or places.Too bad I'd have to sneak around / do cloak and dagger stuff, but I would have loved to help you out.

And I wouldn't be doing it for the money. Kudos to you my braddah if you get the free ones / real ones / non pros who you can bang. I'd be J. Barato me for easy my jealousy! Lmao.

SamGraz
08-25-17, 22:03
Thanks goin try check it out. Also got a idea from one of the bruddahs to go get a karaoke room.I have used airbnb a few times. There are clean places on good neighborhoods to be had for 40-50 $.

Member #5810
08-26-17, 09:40
I have used airbnb a few times. There are clean places on good neighborhoods to be had for 40-50 $.Thanks for the info. Just an update. Lot of the white girls I met on SA who are non pros are with friends and or family and doing this for extra cash so that's why they can't host. Going to take a break from SA as the 79.00 adds up and overall the pay to play costs are higher. In my experience it's 2 hills minimum with average being 3 bills plus room cost. Service is varied but think more GFE and less pse. 2 girls were full menu but 400. Good change of pace but AMPs are more convenient and more affordable. But, here's the kicker. If you like white or mixed girls, SA babes are far far better than what you'll find at AMPs. Hotter, in fact some are super hot and the feeling is like you are doing a hookup with someone you met at the beach or bar and then taking home. Just for reference, for me, the sex part I get from my ATFs are way better and more wild. So going back to them for now. FYI, no one I met on SA did rimming. Got some to try for me though. Haha. DATO and fia was also hit and miss. And with the girls I met on SA I always go covered. More because they are short timers here and also maybe foolishly, I trust the AMP girls to be more aware and safe. I always got them to exchange selfies prior to meeting so we know each other are legit real people so no surprises. Worked for me. Have fun my buddies and stay safe.

APrivateLife
08-28-17, 16:02
Thanks for the info. Just an update. Lot of the white girls I met on SA who are non pros are with friends and or family and doing this for extra cash so that's why they can't host. Going to take a break from SA as the 79.00 adds up and overall the pay to play costs are higher. In my experience it's 2 hills minimum with average being 3 bills plus room cost. Service is varied but think more GFE and less pse. 2 girls were full menu but 400. Good change of pace but AMPs are more convenient and more affordable. But, here's the kicker. If you like white or mixed girls, SA babes are far far better than what you'll find at AMPs. Hotter, in fact some are super hot and the feeling is like you are doing a hookup with someone you met at the beach or bar and then taking home. Just for reference, for me, the sex part I get from my ATFs are way better and more wild. So going back to them for now. FYI, no one I met on SA did rimming. Got some to try for me though. Haha. DATO and fia was also hit and miss. And with the girls I met on SA I always go covered. More because they are short timers here and also maybe foolishly, I trust the AMP girls to be more aware and safe. I always got them to exchange selfies prior to meeting so we know each other are legit real people so no surprises. Worked for me. Have fun my buddies and stay safe.Completely agree, well said. SA is not always convenient, it takes a little due diligence to find the ones you want who are willing, and I've only found one or two that can eventually host after meeting a few times to establish trust. Also, since they're often living some other real life (roommates, school, work etc.) they're not always waiting on your visit so getting together is hit and miss when my complicated schedule affords the time. All this said, I find the experience much closer to what I want and a few of the girls actually seem to enjoy the experience as well.

BotoMoco
09-03-17, 22:16
So. Went fishing again on SA and had multiple hookups but only landed one fish so far. It was pretty good I must say. Bb everything and almost everything on the menu almost meaning FIA but that's it. Multiple pops and don't know what else to say. With all the heat going down on the MPs I'm going to do this for awhile. Safer and cheaper for the hours you get to spend with them. PM for details and maybe swap info?

LikesToPlay808
09-13-17, 15:29
Anyone can help me out? I need some suggestions on any places that I can rent a room. For short time hook ups. Like and hour or 2. I met some hotties but they can't host and neither can I. And I don't really. Want to pay a whole night for just a couple of hours. Please PM me if you can help with some ideas or places.Any luck finding a room? I'm looking as well. Don't want to go to the hotel route as got to pay for the whole night when I only need it for a couple hours.

Intence8
09-13-17, 21:14
Any luck finding a room? I'm looking as well. Don't want to go to the hotel route as got to pay for the whole night when I only need it for a couple hours.There aren't many places that have hourly or short term rates and the ones that do aren't as nice as I or my SBs would like. The benefit of getting a decent hotel is when the lady walks in, she is impressed and put at ease.

One tip I can provide: If you create a Priceline account and book a place, you pay a regular rate on your first rental, BUT, they have many repeat booking deals afterwards at the same place at up to 50% off. I use one on Kuhio that has parking and is nice and my first rate was $150 and everytime after that it has been $79 (Rented about 7+ rooms at that hotel at that rate. Even the front desk staff knows me for one day rentals. Hahahaha).

Maybe we should start a thread of trusted mongers to divide a room and use it like a time share. (BTW, I have dibbs on the 7 am - 12 pm or 3 pm - 7 pm, Anyone else can have the night time or the overnight).

Good luck!

Captin Crunch
09-14-17, 03:05
There aren't many places that have hourly or short term rates and the ones that do aren't as nice as I or my SBs would like. The benefit of getting a decent hotel is when the lady walks in, she is impressed and put at ease.

One tip I can provide: If you create a Priceline account and book a place, you pay a regular rate on your first rental, BUT, they have many repeat booking deals afterwards at the same place at up to 50% off. I use one on Kuhio that has parking and is nice and my first rate was $150 and everytime after that it has been $79 (Rented about 7+ rooms at that hotel at that rate. Even the front desk staff knows me for one day rentals. Hahahaha).

Maybe we should start a thread of trusted mongers to divide a room and use it like a time share. (BTW, I have dibbs on the 7 am - 12 pm or 3 pm - 7 pm, Anyone else can have the night time or the overnight).

Good luck!Check out this app Airbnb. It has places all over the island / world that rent places by the day. Haven't used it yet.

Intence8
09-14-17, 12:07
Check out this app Airbnb. It has places all over the island / world that rent places by the day. Haven't used it yet.I have used AirBnB and even another app called HomeAway. The issue with these kinds of homesharing apps is that some require a security deposit or a cleaning fee (I mean this is probably worth it when I'm done. LOL) To each is own I guess. Thanks for the suggestion.

Intence8
09-14-17, 12:16
Thanks for the info. Just an update. Lot of the white girls I met on SA who are non pros are with friends and or family and doing this for extra cash so that's why they can't host. Going to take a break from SA as the 79.00 adds up and overall the pay to play costs are higher. In my experience it's 2 hills minimum with average being 3 bills plus room cost. Service is varied but think more GFE and less pse. 2 girls were full menu but 400. Good change of pace but AMPs are more convenient and more affordable. But, here's the kicker. If you like white or mixed girls, SA babes are far far better than what you'll find at AMPs. Hotter, in fact some are super hot and the feeling is like you are doing a hookup with someone you met at the beach or bar and then taking home. Just for reference, for me, the sex part I get from my ATFs are way better and more wild. So going back to them for now. FYI, no one I met on SA did rimming. Got some to try for me though. Haha. DATO and fia was also hit and miss. And with the girls I met on SA I always go covered. More because they are short timers here and also maybe foolishly, I trust the AMP girls to be more aware and safe. I always got them to exchange selfies prior to meeting so we know each other are legit real people so no surprises. Worked for me. Have fun my buddies and stay safe.I would have to agree 100% with Raiden here. Most SA ladies are not as wild and adventurous as a pro or an AM lady. Very mechanical and you do a majority of the work. There is a lot of leg work to be done if you want an SA in comparison to AMPs. I have had only 2 PSE girls from SA and it took a few times to really get them comfortable with me. Sometimes a change of pace from your old reliable AMPs is a good thing. And. Only one lady on SA did rimming for me. It took me a while to get her to, but she eventually caved in. I also 1000% agree about the cover with SAs, their inexperience and decision making can be questionable because they all don't know the risks. I test to see if they recommend it and many don't even bring it up until I do. I also ask if they are on birth control and fellas. Many of them aren't so play safe.

Shamester
09-15-17, 17:29
Majority of the chicas want to maximize payouts without providing sex.

Too many low self-esteemed males are easily manipulated and conned by young chicas that are continually conning older fools.

BOTTOM LINE is to negotiate sex and demand it. Paying for their company is fool's gold and causes problems for future mongers. These young hoes need to be educated that they are hookers.

SureYourRight
09-15-17, 17:50
Majority of the chicas want to maximize payouts without providing sex.

Too many low self-esteemed males are easily manipulated and conned by young chicas that are continually conning older fools.

BOTTOM LINE is to negotiate sex and demand it. Paying for their company is fool's gold and causes problems for future mongers. These young hoes need to be educated that they are hookers.Demanding anything is going to cause any sensible woman to walk away within 5 minutes or worse yet cause you to receive a sexual experience that would be similar to intercourse with a corpse. These girls aren't working girls. Most of them are just looking for extra income, especially the younger ones. They don't NEED your money like an actual working girl does, they just want it. If you play the game and let that wine and dine BS naturally play into sex the experience is going to be much better and she'll be more comfortable about it. (Which will actually get you better session and maybe keep a few bills in your pocket) You'd be surprised by the amount of hot girls at UH on that site. The majority of them are already paid for thanks to daddy's money so this is all just icing on an already-middle-class cake.

Shamester
09-15-17, 18:04
Demanding anything is going to cause any sensible woman to walk away within 5 minutes or worse yet cause you to receive a sexual experience that would be similar to intercourse with a corpse. These girls aren't working girls. Most of them are just looking for extra income, especially the younger ones. They don't NEED your money like an actual working girl does, they just want it. If you play the game and let that wine and dine BS naturally play into sex the experience is going to be much better and she'll be more comfortable about it. (Which will actually get you better session and maybe keep a few bills in your pocket) You'd be surprised by the amount of hot girls at UH on that site. The majority of them are already paid for thanks to daddy's money so this is all just icing on an already-middle-class cake.You are making my point and part of the foolish population. Keep wasting $, with blue balls.

BotoMoco
09-18-17, 14:31
Lots of flakes on SA now especially the really young ones. 18 and 19 year olds. Theyre a waste of time.

Waxxon
09-18-17, 14:52
As tactfully as you can, remind the SBs that a mutually beneficial arrangement is. There is no sugar for you unless there is honey for me.

Justin Biber
09-18-17, 16:32
Lots of flakes on SA now especially the really young ones. 18 and 19 year olds. Theyre a waste of time.What do you mean by flakes. Just looking for money up front. Cam shows. Stood you up?

BotoMoco
09-18-17, 21:32
What do you mean by flakes. Just looking for money up front. Cam shows. Stood you up?Flakes meaning lead you on and never produce. I guess typical its almost like baby sitting a kid and same here this young ones don't know what the fuck is going on. You have to be really patient or just forget about them altogether.

SureYourRight
09-19-17, 04:01
Flakes meaning lead you on and never produce. I guess typical its almost like baby sitting a kid and same here this young ones don't know what the fuck is going on. You have to be really patient or just forget about them altogether.Flaking usually happens when you press the issue for service. Like I stated earlier the majority of these girls do not NEED the money. If you can be patient and allow her to get used to you, let her come to view the time you spend together as something enjoyable then service will come naturally. These aren't working girls, they aren't used to this situation and honestly most of them will walk away from it before it even starts, especially if some older guy is being extra forward and extra pushy.

Member #5810
09-19-17, 08:57
As tactfully as you can, remind the SBs that a mutually beneficial arrangement is. There is no sugar for you unless there is honey for me.Yes exactly. I go off SA and text directly once we made. It past the initial getting to feel. Each other out. From there I am honest and direct to make sure it is understood I do pay to play arrangement only. This way, there's no chance for misunderstanding when we meet. I work out the details before we even meet up. And I also ask specifically what is on the menu and what I like. Being explicit on these details weeds out those who aren't ready.

Corvette808
09-19-17, 11:24
Anyone ever meet up with a white girl named Emily who lives in Pearl city by Buffalo Wild Wings she's white. 30's. Big fake tits. Crazy scar on her back / spine? Just curious. If so PM me. Aloha. She was on SA and PoF. Aloha.

Intence8
09-19-17, 15:17
Anyone ever meet up with a white girl named Emily who lives in Pearl city by Buffalo Wild Wings she's white. 30's. Big fake tits. Crazy scar on her back / spine? Just curious. If so PM me. Aloha. She was on SA and PoF. Aloha.Do you recall her Username? I think I met her.

OahuBoy
09-27-17, 14:08
I just reactivated my SA account for the third and probably last time. Which is what I said last time. LOL. If anybody has info to share or swap on any girls send me a message. I seen a couple before that are still active on SA here and there. And talked with a few that are currently active and trying to set up meets. But most guys who have had active accounts know how up and down SA can be. Any info that might help is appreciated. Girls that are down and probably more important, girls to avoid. LOL. First time I joined I found a couple of the avoids and learned the hard way.

Member #5810
09-30-17, 18:22
Check out Groupon and Living Social for specials. Ambassador hotel Waikiki 60.00 night! !

Intence8
09-30-17, 18:46
Check out Groupon and Living Social for specials. Ambassador hotel Waikiki 60.00 night! !Ha Ha. That would be funny if fellow mongers are checking in one after the other.

ClintonPortis
09-30-17, 18:48
I just reactivated my SA account for the third and probably last time. Which is what I said last time. LOL. If anybody has info to share or swap on any girls send me a message. I seen a couple before that are still active on SA here and there. And talked with a few that are currently active and trying to set up meets. But most guys who have had active accounts know how up and down SA can be. Any info that might help is appreciated. Girls that are down and probably more important, girls to avoid. LOL. First time I joined I found a couple of the avoids and learned the hard way.The best are the "you have the privilege of paying me for my extraordinary company" scams. Like really? There are desperate dudes that fall for that shiz?

Another one is the obvious "you pay me for some pics and private vids" scam.

The third category are the catfishing pics.

OahuBoy
10-03-17, 16:03
The best are the "you have the privilege of paying me for my extraordinary company" scams. Like really? There are desperate dudes that fall for that shiz?

Another one is the obvious "you pay me for some pics and private vids" scam.

The third category are the catfishing pics.Yeah. After dodging all the catfishes and video charters. Had a couple ok meetups. Couple bad. Buncha flakes and a whole lotta wasted back and forth emailing to determine that mutually beneficial to me means I pay you and we fuck. When she thinks it means. I get to buy her dinner 4 times and pay her before she thinks I'm worthy.

But scams. Had one girl get the money and tried to run. Another girl. First meetup. Get to her house. There's a dude in a truck parked in front me that she's talking to. She walks over asks me to front her $60 cause she got to "pay her friend back" so I just dug out.

Redneck 1
10-05-17, 11:28
Had one girl get the money and tried to run. It might be interesting to hear how you handled that situation. She "tried to run," so was her scam unsuccessful? Did she return your money or did she ultimately provide sexual service?

BipolarHaole
10-13-17, 14:30
You are making my point and part of the foolish population. Keep wasting $, with blue balls.So what does SA stand for I know what POF is never heard of sa.

Redneck 1
10-13-17, 17:50
So what does SA stand for I know what POF is never heard of sa.Seeking Arrangement: www.seekingarrangement.com.

BipolarHaole
10-13-17, 19:00
Seeking Arrangement: www.seekingarrangement.com.Me and my wife tried to go go by spa like a month ago after long night of stripclub hopping. They didn't even let us book shit and most escorts especially Asians ones seem to not do girls. So you know any that do spas or escorts idk is spa owner thought I was a cop but I moved her few months ago I have the worse southern accent and my tatts and my wife's 32 G implants should have told her diff cause 135 lb ladies just don't grown them that big LOL.

Corvette808
10-19-17, 21:08
Just curious what why'all think? I turned out this young 23 year old surfer girl from Cali.

She would be way out of my league till we met at the bar she got super drunk and we hooked up and to keep her around I said I could help with her rent. 400 roses a month. Easy. She had no idea what sugar / daddy situations were and I kinda told her if She spent 3 nights a week at my house her rent would not an issue. Well I'm in the middle of a month long vacation all across the world and I talk / text her when I can but I know when the dog is away the cats will play. Whatever. I accept that. But she keeps telling me I'm the only one. Cool has to be a lie. But then out of no where she quits her really good bartending job and is just chilling. Sooooo.

Do I call her out on fully coming to the dark side and seeing more then 1 daddy or just leave it alone and don't get attached and just ride it out? For extra points She did set up a 3 some for me and her roomie when I get back because she will do "anything" to make daddy happy. Also She never asked for roses. I gave her 100 once after a 2 night sleep over just so she would buy more booze. I've dated escorts / babies / stripper before. It's always so tricky. I want to keep her around I just don't want to be lied 2. So any 2 cents would be great or a PM.

SugaFoot
10-19-17, 23:31
Just curious what why'all think? I turned out this young 23 year old surfer girl from Cali.

She would be way out of my league till we met at the bar she got super drunk and we hooked up and to keep her around I said I could help with her rent. 400 roses a month. Easy. She had no idea what sugar / daddy situations were and I kinda told her if She spent 3 nights a week at my house her rent would not an issue. Well I'm in the middle of a month long vacation all across the world and I talk / text her when I can but I know when the dog is away the cats will play. Whatever. I accept that. But she keeps telling me I'm the only one. Cool has to be a lie. But then out of no where she quits her really good bartending job and is just chilling. Sooooo.

Do I call her out on fully coming to the dark side and seeing more then 1 daddy or just leave it alone and don't get attached and just ride it out? For extra points She did set up a 3 some for me and her roomie when I get back because she will do "anything" to make daddy happy. Also She never asked for roses. I gave her 100 once after a 2 night sleep over just so she would buy more booze. I've dated escorts / babies / stripper before. It's always so tricky. I want to keep her around I just don't want to be lied 2. So any 2 cents would be great or a PM.This is tricky. I doubt you're the only one she's seeing but she could very well "like" you. I had something similar but she told me she sees other guys but ended up not charging me and spending time like a GF. These situation are probably more common since most SA still don't know they're hookers. I'd go with the flow since she's not costing you mush but leave the emotions and feelings out of it.

Redneck 1
10-20-17, 18:59
Just curious what why'all think?Unless you're with her 24/7, realistically you can't be certain that she's never doing anything with some other guy, so my advice would be to not concern yourself about it. It seems that you have a wonderful deal, sex and companionship "3 nights a week" with a "young 23-year-old surfer girl" whom you originally thought was "way out of my league," but who's now even willing to "set up a 3 some for me and her roomie". All for several hundred bucks a month and some booze money. So don't risk ruining a sweet situation by cross-examining her about whether you're truly "the only one" and insinuating that she may be a liar. As long as you keep getting your piece of the pie, it really doesn't matter. Be the cool, relaxed dude who's mellow about giving the surfer girl her freedom at times when she isn't with you.

Makana9
10-21-17, 05:25
Unless you're with her 24/7, realistically you can't be certain that she's never doing anything with some other guy, so my advice would be to not concern yourself about it. It seems that you have a wonderful deal, sex and companionship "3 nights a week" with a "young 23-year-old surfer girl" whom you originally thought was "way out of my league," but who's now even willing to "set up a 3 some for me and her roomie". All for several hundred bucks a month and some booze money. So don't risk ruining a sweet situation by cross-examining her about whether you're truly "the only one" and insinuating that she may be a liar. As long as you keep getting your piece of the pie, it really doesn't matter. Be the cool, relaxed dude who's mellow about giving the surfer girl her freedom at times when she isn't with you.We both understood what we were getting into, more as a biz arrangement, pound for kala, the before and after is gravy and later became more of doing more things together, business mentor for their new venture doing well DT, and nsa, no attachments even though she did show jealousy when I was not around or heard I was out on the rownwith someone else. Just got to understand what are we doing here.

AmpAddict808
10-24-17, 15:10

Do I call her out on fully coming to the dark side and seeing more then 1 daddy or just leave it alone and don't get attached and just ride it out? For extra points She did set up a 3 some for me and her roomie when I get back because she will do "anything" to make daddy happy. Also She never asked for roses. I gave her 100 once after a 2 night sleep over just so she would buy more booze. I've dated escorts / babies / stripper before. It's always so tricky. I want to keep her around I just don't want to be lied 2. So any 2 cents would be great or a PM.400 a month for 12 visits a month? Helluva lot cheaper than going to the AMPs. As long as she did me 12 times a month for 400, I would not care who else she fucked. Do you care about how many guys an AMP girl fucks when you pay 200 for one visit? 100 for a 2 nighter? And setting up a threesome with her roomie? C'mon. But it ain't going to last long before someone else comes along and gives her a better deal. I think she's worth more and she'll probably figure it out later. Better take it while it lasts. If you're thinking you want to pursue her as a GF, then there should be no money agreement. Just give her assistance with no agreement and vary it according to how well she takes care of you. A sugar daddy with an arrangement is not a boyfriend relationship. If you have a "business" agreement, then you can't create any drama.

SugaFoot
10-29-17, 03:05
There's a discount code for this weekend only I think. "33 holloween" The price ends up at $53.

Smokin Gun
11-04-17, 05:32
Damn, I recently returned from the US Mainland where I actually was able to make arrangements through SA to screw 3 young 18 year old girls. It took a lot of effort but it was worth it once I was fucking these young non-pros. One was White and two were Hispanic. They all had graduated from high school in 2017 and were all solid 7's in looks for their age. I still can't believe it worked for me considering I am just a typical 45 year old average looking, local Japanese.

Here's how I did it for those of you interested:

1. I signed up for Seeking Arrangements (SA) with premium membership and created a very simple profile.

2. I did a bunch of research on techniques and approaches to get a SB on SA.

3. I scanned all the girls in the area I was in and messaged at least 80 girls who had simple profiles and were not looking for high or substantial allowances. I just sent a simple two-sentence message saying I was in town for business and wanted to know if they were open to meeting me. Of the 80 girls I messaged, about 40 of them replied that they would possibly meet.

4. I then explained that I was looking for an arrangement with intimacy and that we could meet for coffee to see if we clicked before deciding if we would go to my hotel room nearby. I would offer a $200-$250 allowance for the first meeting if and only if intimacy occurs and also mentioned that if we got along well, then we could talk about a longer term arrangement. Of the 40 or so girls I proposed this to, about 25 of them said they were interested. 5 of them wanted higher allowances. And the rest weren't interested. I was clear that no allowance would be given for just hanging out together and talking.

5. Of the 25 interested in meeting and making a SD / SB arrangement, I managed to get really close in making appointments with about 12 of them. Going through this process I found out that girls may start dropping out for various reasons. So I ended up actually meeting 3 of the girls.

6. By the time I met each of these 3 girls for coffee, we had exchanged phone numbers and full length clothed photos. I established a google voice phone number and used an alias name. We had already established an understanding that we would get intimate in my hotel room but would meet for coffee just to make sure neither of us was crazy. So by the time we meet, it was not awkward that we would soon go to my hotel room.

7. We reached my room, chatted a little more, then got down to business. All 3 girls were naturally wet. Each time it lasted about 2 hours in my room total including showering together at the start and end.

8. I gave them the allowance at the end of our meeting and we later exchanged cordial messages of being open to hooking up again.

9. Two of the girls enjoyed being with girls too. So the possibility of a threesome with a girlfriend of theirs was given for a future meeting.

Anyway, it took a lot of effort but it was totally worth it for me. I would have never otherwise had a chance to bang girls like that. It was helpful that I already had a hotel room from a cost standpoint. I can't wait for my next solo trip to the US Mainland!

Poiuy2
11-04-17, 11:10
Smoking Gun, awesome detailed report and great tips. I may need to try this in my next business trip. What city were you in?

BotoMoco
11-04-17, 11:32
Damn, I recently returned from the US Mainland where I actually was able to make arrangements through SA to screw 3 young 18 year old girls. It took a lot of effort but it was worth it once I was fucking these young non-pros. One was White and two were Hispanic. They all had graduated from high school in 2017 and were all solid 7's in looks for their age. I still can't believe it worked for me considering I am just a typical 45 year old average looking, local Japanese.

1. I signed up for Seeking Arrangements (SA) with premium membership and created a very simple profile.

3. I scanned all the girls in the area I was in and messaged at least 80 girls who had simple profiles and were not looking for high or substantial allowances. I just sent a simple two-sentence message saying I was in town for business and wanted to know if they were open to meeting me. Of the 80 girls I messaged, about 40 of them replied that they would possibly meet.

4. I then explained that I was looking for an arrangement with intimacy and that we could meet for coffee to see if we clicked before deciding if we would go to my hotel room nearby. I would offer a $200-$250 allowance for the first meeting if and only if intimacy occurs and also mentioned that if we got along well, then we could talk about a longer term arrangement. Of the 40 or so girls I proposed this to, about 25 of them said they were interested. 5 of them wanted higher allowances. And the rest weren't interested. I was clear that no allowance would be given for just hanging out together and talking.

5. Of the 25 interested in meeting and making a SD / SB arrangement, I managed to get really close in making appointments with about 12 of them. Going through this process I found out that girls may start dropping out for various reasons. So I ended up actually meeting 3 of the girls.

6. By the time I met each of these 3 girls for coffee, we had exchanged phone numbers and full length clothed photos. I established a google voice phone number and used an alias name. We had already established an understanding that we would get intimate in my hotel room but would meet for coffee just to make sure neither of us was crazy. So by the time we meet, it was not awkward that we would soon go to my hotel room.

7. We reached my room, chatted a little more, then got down to business. All 3 girls were naturally wet. Each time it lasted about 2 hours in my room total including showering together at the start and end.

8. I gave them the allowance at the end of our meeting and we later exchanged cordial messages of being open to hooking up again.

9. Two of the girls enjoyed being with girls too. So the possibility of a threesome with a girlfriend of theirs was given for a future meeting.

Anyway, it took a lot of effort but it was totally worth it for me. I would have never otherwise had a chance to bang girls like that. It was helpful that I already had a hotel room from a cost standpoint. I can't wait for my next solo trip to the US Mainland!Another tip I would add to that is. A lot will just do BBBJCIM for a 100 bucks and if they are hot propose to go FS after or what I did was went FS after seeing they were actually really hot. I agree with you cannot beat SA on the mainland. Theres so much competition up there its a buyers market.

Smokin Gun
11-04-17, 13:59
Smoking Gun, awesome detailed report and great tips. I may need to try this in my next business trip. What city were you in?This was in Atlanta and Miami. A paradise of especially AA and Latina women. I had the chance of banging some young AA Georgia State University beauties but just didn't have enough time because of my business schedule. Booo!

Jb Good
11-04-17, 17:09
This was in Atlanta and Miami. A paradise of especially AA and Latina women. I had the chance of banging some young AA Georgia State University beauties but just didn't have enough time because of my business schedule. Booo!I used exactly the same process described by SG with success in SFO and Seattle, not so good, but Ok in Portland (the pickings are a bit slim there). All Asian, including a couple PI ladies in SFO. All were overnight gigs for dinner and $500. I have a regular in SFO, $500 all day, all night and we usually send a couple days together.

Smokin Gun
11-04-17, 18:18
I used exactly the same process described by SG with success in SFO and Seattle, not so good, but Ok in Portland (the pickings are a bit slim there). All Asian, including a couple PI ladies in SFO. All were overnight gigs for dinner and $500. I have a regular in SFO, $500 all day, all night and we usually send a couple days together.The SA filtering feature makes it really easy to find the types of girls you are looking for. I was targeting under 25, non-Asians, under 5'-4", curvy or skinnier, and not high / substantial allowance. The pool narrowed from the 3000+girls to a few hundred girls. Then I looked at those that were recently active on SA. This was my starting point.

Some other considerations that crossed my mind were:

1. I didn't bother pursuing girls that named or referred to themselves as queens, princesses, desiring to be spoiled or living a life of luxury, or clearly stating that they were not looking for sex. Nor did I bother pursuing girls that had profile photos that were professionally taken, model quality or overly glamorous looking.

2. I was unsure about the possibility of being scammed by a girl, either for money, bait and switch, or not really looking as good as their profile photo. Perhaps they weeded themselves out after I asked them for a recent full length photo, asking for meeting in public over coffee, and stating my no intimacy, no allowance policy. All 3 girls I met with and banged looked exactly like the photos they sent me.

3. I tried my best come across as a chill businessman not a pervert, weirdo, freak, or John. However, I was clear that I wanted an arrangement with intimacy. I would say that my demeanor is more chill and polite, but I could also fuck their brains out or totally eat them out like crazy if they let me.

4. I limited the amount of chit chat prior to our meeting other than working toward securing a meeting date / time.

Like I said, this is the first time I've done this. The SB pool is huge in some cities so there seems to be more than enough fish in the sea for all of us.

Anyone else have ideas, suggestions, or experiences to add?

ClintonPortis
11-04-17, 19:46
The SA filtering feature makes it really easy to find the types of girls you are looking for. I was targeting under 25, non-Asians, under 5'-4", curvy or skinnier, and not high / substantial allowance. The pool narrowed from the 3000+girls to a few hundred girls. Then I looked at those that were recently active on SA. This was my starting point.

Some other considerations that crossed my mind were:

1. I didn't bother pursuing girls that named or referred to themselves as queens, princesses, desiring to be spoiled or living a life of luxury, or clearly stating that they were not looking for sex. Nor did I bother pursuing girls that had profile photos that were professionally taken, model quality or overly glamorous looking.

2. I was unsure about the possibility of being scammed by a girl, either for money, bait and switch, or not really looking as good as their profile photo. Perhaps they weeded themselves out after I asked them for a recent full length photo, asking for meeting in public over coffee, and stating my no intimacy, no allowance policy. All 3 girls I met with and banged looked exactly like the photos they sent me.

3. I tried my best come across as a chill businessman not a pervert, weirdo, freak, or John. However, I was clear that I wanted an arrangement with intimacy. I would say that my demeanor is more chill and polite, but I could also fuck their brains out or totally eat them out like crazy if they let me.Pickings are nonexistent in Hawaii for legit sugar babies at reasonable prices. By legit, I mean a SB that understands that she is getting $$ for intimacy, either on a per encounter basis or as an allowance. So many flakes here. Girls 20 pounds heavier than their profile pics, girls that want you to pay for pics and vids (DAFUG? Girls that demand money just for hanging with them, girls that want 500 bucks an hour.

The caveat is that the things I value most are looks, attitude and safe sex. I don't care about service. I would have no problem with standard FS donations for a great HJ / CBJ. But finding a genuine, hot SB with a decent attitude at reasonable rates seems like an impossibility. At least in Hawaii, and at least for my tastes in girls (asian and haole, long legs, thin, tight ass).

There is a backpage provider who has been on SA for a while. Lacie. She is a great example of a great body and decent face, but the girl sounds like a drug addict. I msged her on SA before but she never responded. Now I'm relieved she never did.

Makana9
11-04-17, 20:45

6. By the time I met each of these 3 girls for coffee, we had exchanged phone numbers and full length clothed photos. I established a google voice phone number and used an alias name. We had already established an understanding that we would get intimate in my hotel room but would meet for coffee just to make sure neither of us was crazy. So by the time we meet, it was not awkward that we would soon go to my hotel room.Braddah, slowly but surely, patience. Try to keep in touch with SB I connect within the different cities I go for business. The best cities for me was Phoenix - 1 grad student and a 30 ish mom who I hooked up with multiple times when I was in town (recently in Sept, 5 days, 3-4 times and stayed overnight bc late to drive home) was about $$ and gave her another $$ just because. SF was OK, cute Chinese Hapa Student $$ 5 couple days, and yea, did pay for the meals but she actually bought me a gift from her. Seattle sucked was stood up but, frack was at a bar in town, and chatted with another lady who also was in town for business, we hooked up in her room, my room, she stayed an extra day (4) so we could cruise together. Enjoyed ourselves, played tourist after business mtgs, sucked and fkd our quiet times, she back to Atlanta and me here. We keep in touch, see if we will be in the same cities traveling for business. In April, we will hook up at the our convention in Vegas, that will be cool. It works, but like fishing got to put in the time and be patient.

Corvette808
11-05-17, 02:11
So I have this sugar baby I wrote about in my last post / everything is perfect so far. She is willing to please and let's me sleep over a few nights a week. Even talked her allowance down to 250 a month if I buy her food and beer LOL. She Loves to take a pounding all night sometimes up to 12 times in like 24 hours and is down with other girls. I mean we go out drinking and she hits on women and tries to get them to come home with us. It's been a ton of fun but she is very vanilla in bed. Example. I told her to suck my balls while I stoked my cock. She never done "anything" like that before / asked for reverse cowgirl and she was a noob at that 2. I choked her one time and she was new to that but liked it. We got into a verbal fight one night and fucked to make up and I ended up going bbGreekCia she cried for like an hour after because she told me it was tight and I just was a Dom and told her to shut up and take it and she did / found out later that was her first anal session. I asked for her ass again and she looked at me with saddened eyes and said if you must. When we have sleep overs I take a pill called blue lighting or something. I get them off amazon and it keeps me rock hard for 72 hours. So I really beat her pussy and mouth up.

The issue is that she is kinda a boring fuck. She lets me hit it doggy / mish / her on top but that's it. She hates all / any ass play give or take. Won't let me tie her up or anything 2 kinky. She won't even watch porn with me. She does let me BB CIP / mouth every time so that's nice.

Any tips on how to get her to try more freaky things? I don't want to be to aggressive and freak her out because it's a really good thing but my last baby was a total freak. She would peg me with a popsicle and lick it while stroking my cock then ride me Greek and go ass to mouth while I filmed it almost every time if I wanted. (Her hubby found out about us so that ended right quick) So I guess I got use to some crazy PSE for over a year and now I'm bored with just hitting it mish till I bust. I want her to be like Sasha from happiness crazy in bed but she's more like a soccer mom. Should I just ride it out or talk to her or?

Anyways I also wanted to add that I have had over 10 local girls from SA give me freebies just for being nice and taking them to the beach. My tactic was to never ever talk about money. Treat it as a date. Show them a good time Hit it and let them ask about it later and I would agree to terms or be like your not really my type but we can stay friends or something like that. Kinda a dick move I know but they never asked. I never offered so I just thought they were down to fuck. LOL.

Smokin Gun
11-05-17, 03:13
Braddah, slowly but surely, patience. Try to keep in touch with SB I connect within the different cities I go for business. The best cities for me was Phoenix - 1 grad student and a 30 ish mom who I hooked up with multiple times when I was in town (recently in Sept, 5 days, 3-4 times and stayed overnight bc late to drive home) was about $$ and gave her another $$ just because. SF was OK, cute Chinese Hapa Student $$ 5 couple days, and yea, did pay for the meals but she actually bought me a gift from her. Seattle sucked was stood up but, frack was at a bar in town, and chatted with another lady who also was in town for business, we hooked up in her room, my room, she stayed an extra day (4) so we could cruise together. Enjoyed ourselves, played tourist after business mtgs, sucked and fkd our quiet times, she back to Atlanta and me here. We keep in touch, see if we will be in the same cities traveling for business. In April, we will hook up at the our convention in Vegas, that will be cool. It works, but like fishing got to put in the time and be patient.That's good advice to keep in touch with them. I wanted to share my experience since I don't have much game going on and let other know get chance with SA. I'm not surprised that the big working class cities would be best, like Phoenix, Houston, and San Diego.

Botoman
11-05-17, 03:23
So I have this sugar baby I wrote about in my last post / everything is perfect so far. She is willing to please and let's me sleep over a few nights a week. Even talked her allowance down to 250 a month if I buy her food and beer LOL. She Loves to take a pounding all night sometimes up to 12 times in like 24 hours and is down with other girls. I mean we go out drinking and she hits on women and tries to get them to come home with us. It's been a ton of fun but she is very vanilla in bed. Example. I told her to suck my balls while I stoked my cock. She never done "anything" like that before / asked for reverse cowgirl and she was a noob at that 2. I choked her one time and she was new to that but liked it. We got into a verbal fight one night and fucked to make up and I ended up going bbGreekCia she cried for like an hour after because she told me it was tight and I just was a Dom and told her to shut up and take it and she did / found out later that was her first anal session. I asked for her ass again and she looked at me with saddened eyes and said if you must. When we have sleep overs I take a pill called blue lighting or something. I get them off amazon and it keeps me rock hard for 72 hours. So I really beat her pussy and mouth up.

The issue is that she is kinda a boring fuck. She lets me hit it doggy / mish / her on top but that's it. She hates all / any ass play give or take. Won't let me tie her up or anything 2 kinky. She won't even watch porn with me. She does let me BB CIP / mouth every time so that's nice.

Any tips on how to get her to try more freaky things? I don't want to be to aggressive and freak her out because it's a really good thing but my last baby was a total freak. She would peg me with a popsicle and lick it while stroking my cock then ride me Greek and go ass to mouth while I filmed it almost every time if I wanted. (Her hubby found out about us so that ended right quick) So I guess I got use to some crazy PSE for over a year and now I'm bored with just hitting it mish till I bust. I want her to be like Sasha from happiness crazy in bed but she's more like a soccer mom. Should I just ride it out or talk to her or?

Anyways I also wanted to add that I have had over 10 local girls from SA give me freebies just for being nice and taking them to the beach. My tactic was to never ever talk about money. Treat it as a date. Show them a good time Hit it and let them ask about it later and I would agree to terms or be like your not really my type but we can stay friends or something like that. Kinda a dick move I know but they never asked. I never offered so I just thought they were down to fuck. LOL.If this girl is Haole, here's some great advice. Lend her out to Boto for a night. Seriously, she'll appreciate you so much more when she experiences how others are different and same, & will loosen up her inhibitions. Besides after you bang the same pussy a few times, it gets old and new pussy is more appealing. Boto is half joking but half serious too. Boto had a provider over for a couple nites recently, she allows everything, & charges nothing. She'll get a few bucks to get high but other than that freebie city. She laid on the bed naked and on the 1st night Boto smashed the poon at will no mercy. But the second night, Boto was over it, she laid on bed sleeping naked and Boto was checking out ESPN or pornhub or the forum to see if anything interesting was going on. Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing and absence makes the heart grow fonder. So hook a brother up.

Smokin Gun
11-05-17, 04:20
Did a little SA analysis.

Based on the filtering feature on SA, I came up with the amount of girls on SA within 25 miles of the city center:

City / 18-25 yrs / 25-35 yrs / Total 18-35 yrs.

New York City, 10000+, 10000+, 20000+.
Los Angeles, 10000+, 10000+, 20000+.
Houston, 10000+, 5866,15866+.
Chicago, 10000+, 5803,15803+.
Dallas, 9609,5355, 14964.
Philadelphia, 9047,4428, 13475.
Phoenix, 8867,4021, 12888.
San Francisco, 7021,4095, 11116.
San Diego, 5278,2680, 7958.
Seattle, 5113,2595, 7708.
Denver, 4855,2707, 7562.
San Antonio, 3890,1900, 5790.
San Jose, 2454,1317, 3771.

Then way down is:
Honolulu, 735,388, 1123.

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Phoenix have the lowest costs of living.

So combining all the data together leads me to believe that Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix are the best cities for SA prospects with a high number of SA girls that hopefully can be had for minimal allowances. I now know where to go for my next business trips. Lol.

DangerBoy
11-05-17, 08:40

Based on the filtering feature on SA, I came up with the amount of girls on SA within 25 miles of the city center:

Denver, 4855,2707, 7562.

Then way down is:
Honolulu, 735,388, 1123.

So combining all the data together leads me to believe that Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix are the best cities for SA prospects with a high number of SA girls that hopefully can be had for minimal allowances. I now know where to go for my next business trips. Lol.That's some really good work.

I think the problem with Honolulu is that you're talking about a mid-sized city, but there's just not that much money floating around. Whatever money is out there is usually locked up in real estate, or just the high cost of living here and no matter what you do, you're going to get paid less because that's the way things work in Hawaii. If you're a girl who wants to make a make some money based on your looks, you don't have that long, so the city you base yourself out of has to have the men who make the kind of money you're looking for.

Not too much of that in Honolulu.

Member #5810
11-05-17, 09:40
Just my 2 cents from my experiences for 5 months on SA.

Ladies choice rules. This is not an AMP situation so the ladies can be very picky who they meet. The hottest girls command a premium. Sellers. Market.

I favorite the ones I'm interested in. They'll know I looked at their profile then they look at mine and from there either they favorite / message me or not.

From there I know who's interested. We go off SA and text to know each other and work out the details and arrangements.

The girls I did meet, all told me the same answer that they have tons and tons of messages and offers so they choose and pick the best.

Just my personal experiences. Take it for what its worth.

I just met a UH major for an evening date. 400 for open menu. Expensive maybe but no time limit, no limit on what I could do. So to me it was worth it.

Key is your profile. The girls determine a lot from this. That and your photos. Just saying.

Good. Luck out there.

Makana9
11-05-17, 11:41

Denver, 4855,2707, 7562.

Then way down is:
Honolulu, 735,388, 1123.

So combining all the data together leads me to believe that Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix are the best cities for SA prospects with a high number of SA girls that hopefully can be had for minimal allowances. I now know where to go for my next business trips. Lol.That is some MEAN, patient, time-consuming research. Good job.

Poiuy2
11-05-17, 13:05
If this girl is Haole, here's some great advice. Lend her out to Boto for a night. Seriously, she'll appreciate you so much more when she experiences how others are different and same, & will loosen up her inhibitions. Besides after you bang the same pussy a few times, it gets old and new pussy is more appealing. Boto is half joking but half serious too. Boto had a provider over for a couple nites recently, she allows everything, & charges nothing. She'll get a few bucks to get high but other than that freebie city. She laid on the bed naked and on the 1st night Boto smashed the poon at will no mercy. But the second night, Boto was over it, she laid on bed sleeping naked and Boto was checking out ESPN or pornhub or the forum to see if anything interesting was going on. Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing and absence makes the heart grow fonder. So hook a brother up.That's exactly what I was going to suggest. She needs to get hit hard from others and then it'll open her up. We are all somewhat dicks so the separation from you will make her heart grow fonder and her inhibitions crazier. I did the same with a few of my past FWBs. After experiencing other guys, they would call me in between for the stuff they couldn't get from them. Works both ways. Most guys are boring and only want to get off. We're different and she'll appreciate you more because you're the only one that can offer the kinky stuff. Believe me, she'll get addicted. I still see one married MILF with kids. She texts me all the time when I can come see her. When I do, she's a freak in the sheets. Comes at least 50+ times in one session. With her hubby she's lucky to get one. Says all he likes is BJ and CG. And he just lies there. Nothing else. Won't even daty.

Anyway, I'd be willing to hit her up once and give her a nice $$$ gift. PM if she's open to it. Good luck!

BotoMoco
11-15-17, 12:23
Patience is paying off. Boys you better get on there because I'm reaping the rewards.

ClintonPortis
11-16-17, 05:07
Patience is paying off. Boys you better get on there because I'm reaping the rewards.I've been striking out left and right. Messaged 3 the past month and not even a courtesy return message. My standards are high though. I don't give a crap about service (no BBBJ, BBFS, DATY, or DFK for me) but I'm very picky about looks (I don't pay for "great" service from an average looking girl who I could probably score in the civilian world for free) and I would like a decent attitude.

BotoMoco
11-16-17, 12:18
I've been striking out left and right. Messaged 3 the past month and not even a courtesy return message. My standards are high though. I don't give a crap about service (no BBBJ, BBFS, DATY, or DFK for me) but I'm very picky about looks (I don't pay for "great" service from an average looking girl who I could probably score in the civilian world for free) and I would like a decent attitude.My advice is mass email and be very patient. Some of these girls I haven't texted in month and I go back to them and score. Its all about timing maybe if they haven't found anyone they might be more in tuned to meet. There is one very hot provider on there right now that is a 10 on all accounts but very very pricy. I want to see her but for what she's asking which is 500 per hour minimum 2 hour is a little high. But if you are into looks you won't get any better. I did have a couple average looking girls tho with superb service. I'm just happier here for now. I get 2-3 hours, multiple pops and a lot more action than a MP. The ones I met all had really cool and chill attitudes. I never met any 18 year old college chicks tho. But they are on there. Good luck and patience is key here don't give up and get frustrated.

Pau Ford
11-16-17, 14:03
If you only messaged 3 then its not a surprise you are striking out. SA is a numbers game. Message 20, less than half will reply, half of those will lead nowhere, half of what's left will agree to meet but it never materializes. That leaves you with a 2 or 3 that will actually meet, one of them will have outrageous expectations.

Those numbers are not an exact science, just some round numbers to illustrate how things can often go on SA. It's a lot of work and time consuming, if you are very picky and selective, it's going to be an even longer road to finding action.

I've been striking out left and right. Messaged 3 the past month and not even a courtesy return message. My standards are high though. I don't give a crap about service (no BBBJ, BBFS, DATY, or DFK for me) but I'm very picky about looks (I don't pay for "great" service from an average looking girl who I could probably score in the civilian world for free) and I would like a decent attitude.

Makana9
11-17-17, 04:07
My advice is mass email and be very patient. Some of these girls I haven't texted in month and I go back to them and score. Its all about timing maybe if they haven't found anyone they might be more in tuned to meet. There is one very hot provider on there right now that is a 10 on all accounts but very very pricy. I want to see her but for what she's asking which is 500 per hour minimum 2 hour is a little high. But if you are into looks you won't get any better. I did have a couple average looking girls tho with superb service. I'm just happier here for now. I get 2-3 hours, multiple pops and a lot more action than a MP. The ones I met all had really cool and chill attitudes. I never met any 18 year old college chicks tho. But they are on there. Good luck and patience is key here don't give up and get frustrated.Much like the prospecting sales rep, its always a numbers game. I cannot tell you how much I sent out, and more often than not I did not any squat. I had better results from Tinder and CL ad. In due time, you chat up with some newbie becomes a regular. ôat of regular, non provider, decent cutenesss scale, cool personality, and just looking for her lights get fkd out.

Met some, YMMV. Like fishing, all in the TP PP PULL.

Ish.

Jb Good
11-18-17, 17:11
Bumped into this forum, might interest some of you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/5g4isn/how_much_ppm_on_average/#bottom-comments.

SugaFoot
11-19-17, 17:03
This one is a straight up escort. Told me "donations are 180 hhr and 240 hr" All "services" covered.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3bde567a-8743-424a-a7ad-cbc28ac1c8c0

Smokin Gun
11-24-17, 16:14
Just my 2 cents from my experiences for 5 months on SA.

Ladies choice rules. This is not an AMP situation so the ladies can be very picky who they meet. The hottest girls command a premium. Sellers. Market.

I favorite the ones I'm interested in. They'll know I looked at their profile then they look at mine and from there either they favorite / message me or not.

From there I know who's interested. We go off SA and text to know each other and work out the details and arrangements.

The girls I did meet, all told me the same answer that they have tons and tons of messages and offers so they choose and pick the best.

Just my personal experiences. Take it for what its worth.

I just met a UH major for an evening date. 400 for open menu. Expensive maybe but no time limit, no limit on what I could do. So to me it was worth it.

Key is your profile. The girls determine a lot from this. That and your photos. Just saying.

Good. Luck out there.I've been on SA in Hawaii for about three weeks. Definitely a numbers game since I've messaged a bunch of girls and have only received responses from less than half of them. From there about 6 or so have materialized into potential dates. I've gotten through 2 of them and both have ended up being high energy and semi-rough sessions with each girl wanting their brains fucked out with COF and swallowing in the end. Don't bother sending me a PM asking who they are since I must respect their privacy. However, the point is if you want to bang a young college-age non-pro, SA can work if you put in the time and patience. And again, I am a late-40's Glen Miyashiro type that tries my best to keep in shape.

Justin Biber
11-24-17, 18:41
I've been on SA in Hawaii for about three weeks. Definitely a numbers game since I've messaged a bunch of girls and have only received responses from less than half of them. From there about 6 or so have materialized into potential dates. I've gotten through 2 of them and both have ended up being high energy and semi-rough sessions with each girl wanting their brains fucked out with COF and swallowing in the end. Don't bother sending me a PM asking who they are since I must respect their privacy. However, the point is if you want to bang a young college-age non-pro, SA can work if you put in the time and patience. And again, I am a late-40's Glen Miyashiro type that tries my best to keep in shape.Mind sharing what the damage was. Just so we have some idea.

Smokin Gun
11-24-17, 21:56
Mind sharing what the damage was. Just so we have some idea.$250 per meet + hotel room cost. Not cheap but it does offer a different kind of experience for those possibly interested.

Member #5810
11-24-17, 22:02
$250 per meet + hotel room cost. Not cheap but it does offer a different kind of experience for those possibly interested.Thats what I like about SA meetings. You pay for a meeting rather than by the hour so the expense is not that bad considering the time you get. I did a dinner movie then 4 hour hotel room session for $400. I thought it was a great deal.

Lomion
11-25-17, 17:39
Thats what I like about SA meetings. You pay for a meeting rather than by the hour so the expense is not that bad considering the time you get. I did a dinner movie then 4 hour hotel room session for $400. I thought it was a great deal.Amen. That is the main draw for me TBH, it's by the evening / session not the clock / pop. Only downside is it gets expensive fast as you feel like you need to get your monthly sub cost worth. Was burning $2 a month for awhile lol so I had to cut myself off

ClintonPortis
11-25-17, 18:15
Thats what I like about SA meetings. You pay for a meeting rather than by the hour so the expense is not that bad considering the time you get. I did a dinner movie then 4 hour hotel room session for $400. I thought it was a great deal.Hmm, was the $400 just for her time? Or did the $400 include the costs of the movie tix, dinner for two, hotel room, and her donation? Because doing the math, if the $400 included everything, you got a good deal.

Member #5810
11-25-17, 21:26
Hmm, was the $400 just for her time? Or did the $400 include the costs of the movie tix, dinner for two, hotel room, and her donation? Because doing the math, if the $400 included everything, you got a good deal.She caught the dinner and movies. But I forgot to add in 140. For the room. So total was 540 $ but it was like 9 hour date.

And what really made it worthwhile was full menu. The word NO did not exist. Any thing I dreamed of was ok.

Smokin Gun
11-26-17, 01:58
$250 per meet + hotel room cost. Not cheap but it does offer a different kind of experience for those possibly interested.I figure that it'll be a wash for me since I'll arrange for SB meets at half the pace of my AMP visits. SB meets do take more coordination and planning anyway, as compared to just being able to visit an AMP on a whim. But the build up to my SB meet and what I will do with my young white, Latina, or mixed girl is worth it.

Makana9
11-28-17, 19:43
I figure that it'll be a wash for me since I'll arrange for SB meets at half the pace of my AMP visits. SB meets do take more coordination and planning anyway, as compared to just being able to visit an AMP on a whim. But the build-up to my SB meet and what I will do with my young white, Latina, or mixed girl is worth it.Is depending on many of your lifestyles, SO (nopes not me), and other intangibles like patience, the time work put into it, blah yadda blah, not for everyone. Case, I intro my friend to the SA site, hardworking business braddah, mongrol in the art of the AMP, but he expressed a few Sundays ago that he was frustrated because most of our Regs. Either not here, disappeared, or retired so not the easiest to replace his go to bangahz union. So, I told him what I was doing, yea sometimes I get lucky and catch one FreeB but at times as I have posted here can be more of a hook and gets clingy (Past story, old post). So he tried, SA, did the like, and then the messages. His taste tough, more of a Hapasian guy and had a few on SA. He met up with a couple, one only for the $$$ but told him remember why they are here and why we are on SA. So patience, and he was seeing a nice pretty cool UH student in her mid 20's, and the kala was a little high he thinks (I say depends) that whirlwind of lust lasted the weekend for the 2. Braddah was knocking it out, cause I was with FreeB I was seeing (she got away using her PTO or going lose the hrs.) He seeing this one a few times a month, and besides the FreeB for me, still freaking the SA I met a few months ago as both of our stress relaxors away from our businesses. SA not for everyone, even see some of the BP ladies, and I also saw; my X GF good friend (surprising, 41), and a girl I knew about 15 yrs. Ago. HEY, got to do what they got to do.

Waikiki11
12-03-17, 03:42
Always been skeptical of these sites but now is a believer. Been a member since holidays in Nov. And have been communicating with multiple wide-variety of ladies. As someone said, having a pic or two is very important. So far met 2. Could have met more but due to lack of time and family it is a challeng.

First one. Young professional. Lacks in look department but really cool chick. Don't even care about cash. Was on her monthly when got together so only BBBJCIM. It was one of the best. Will be seeing again and getting that free booty.

Second. Hot early 30's European haole and total freak. Oh yeah, having your own place to go is a plus, but both these ladies have their own. More details but no time for now. Talked about cash but didn't seem to care. Gave her anyway. It was that good. Everything is true. Scout honor.

So far 80 for month membership and some invested. Don't even have to renew since enough contacts have been built. If you have any questions, ask.

Waikiki11
12-03-17, 11:08
Always been skeptical of these sites but now is a believer. Been a member since holidays in Nov. And have been communicating with multiple wide-variety of ladies. As someone said, having a pic or two is very important. So far met 2. Could have met more but due to lack of time and family it is a challeng.

First one. Young professional. Lacks in look department but really cool chick. Don't even care about cash. Was on her monthly when got together so only BBBJCIM. It was one of the best. Will be seeing again and getting that free booty.

Second. Hot early 30's European haole and total freak. Oh yeah, having your own place to go is a plus, but both these ladies have their own. More details but no time for now. Talked about cash but didn't seem to care. Gave her anyway. It was that good. Everything is true. Scout honor.

So far 80 for month membership and some invested. Don't even have to renew since enough contacts have been built. If you have any questions, ask.Little more details about first. One great thing about her is she is a spinner with tight body. But face average. Works as a dental assistant and kept looking at feet haha. First meeting was at Ala Moana then later met her at her place in Kalihi. Easy peasy.

Second one. She was a British but been in US for over 15 years so little less accent. More accent would have been hot. Met at her place and was in a robe only. From the start DFK BBBJ and all the other GFE stuff with FIV.

On the site you see young students, older beauties and straight up escorts. You can tell escorts since they will ask for cash right away. Others will care about your looks and may not be interested if they don't find you attractive so kinda in their hands. Got a few more numbers that didn't get to reach out because it was difficult to juggle and keep track of them all. Don't want to call Jennifer am Amy. The site is seeking arrangement dot c in one word. Got so addicted that keep checking for messages throughout the day.

Curious3961
12-03-17, 14:48
Congrats on your find! Just sent you a private message.

Little more details about first. One great thing about her is she is a spinner with tight body. But face average. Works as a dental assistant and kept looking at feet haha. First meeting was at Ala Moana then later met her at her place in Kalihi. Easy peasy.

Second one. She was a British but been in US for over 15 years so little less accent. More accent would have been hot. Met at her place and was in a robe only. From the start DFK BBBJ and all the other GFE stuff with FIV.

On the site you see young students, older beauties and straight up escorts. You can tell escorts since they will ask for cash right away. Others will care about your looks and may not be interested if they don't find you attractive so kinda in their hands. Got a few more numbers that didn't get to reach out because it was difficult to juggle and keep track of them all. Don't want to call Jennifer am Amy. The site is seeking arrangement dot c in one word. Got so addicted that keep checking for messages throughout the day.

Waikiki11
12-03-17, 18:39
Little more details about first. One great thing about her is she is a spinner with tight body. But face average. Works as a dental assistant and kept looking at feet haha. First meeting was at Ala Moana then later met her at her place in Kalihi. Easy peasy.

On the site you see young students, older beauties and straight up escorts. You can tell escorts since they will ask for cash right away. Others will care about your looks and may not be interested if they don't find you attractive so kinda in their hands. Got a few more numbers that didn't get to reach out because it was difficult to juggle and keep track of them all. Don't want to call Jennifer am Amy. The site is seeking arrangement dot c in one word. Got so addicted that keep checking for messages throughout the day.Getting some requests to straight up give their contact info and names. And can't do that.

Just go to the site and create your profile and put a nice pic and start sending messages. That is half the fun. Hunting or giving a chase. You do need to make effort and put time into it and be patient. AMP is easy since no chasing required but not this site. If you are willing to invest some cash, plenty of fish that are 19 or 20. Oh, once you start sending and receiving messages, you will naturally exchange numbers and move onto texting and sending additional pics. Can't thank others enough who posted on this thread. And lo siento for not sharing names and contact info. Happy hunting.

Makana9
12-04-17, 10:15

On the site you see young students, older beauties and straight up escorts. You can tell escorts since they will ask for cash right away. Others will care about your looks and may not be interested if they don't find you attractive so kinda in their hands. Got a few more numbers that didn't get to reach out because it was difficult to juggle and keep track of them all. Don't want to call Jennifer am Amy. The site is seeking arrangement dot c in one word. Got so addicted that keep checking for messages throughout the day.Work IF you are patient enough and willing to go through the have toos and whatnot. Filter out what you looking for and let the pigeons loose. My business frind I spoke about, having the time of his life, plus found out over the weekend that he started talking ans met another girl, kinda just looking for side action without going through CL and some other sites bs. Unreal cutesy mix flip student at UH. You know the type, seems like a nice girl when you meet her but he said she one freak in the sheets, He showed me her pic, kinda like the Catholic school girl, smart, controlled life by parents, now buckle loose. Braddah having the time of his life. It works, depends on you and your game.

Waikiki11
12-04-17, 23:05
Will answer some common questions here. Noting special about the profile. Just clean picture, some bs about meeting new and interesting people and your income info. No face pic until exchange numbers. Profile pic is from this nice resort from earlier this year but doesn't show face. Can't put anything about sex. Won't let you. Don't treat them as pros unless they straight up tell you how much. Many treated this as "relationship" thing, so some get offended if you get straight to the point of asking for sex or hint at it. For some mutual attraction is important. This one chick saw my pic and ran and never looked back. Others keep messaging. Also newbie at this. For now narrowed down to 2 chicks. One of them is out of this world freak. Sexting all day today and was told better come see her this week. Was very lucky to find her and connect.

RobHere
12-06-17, 02:16
Hi! I am vising Honolulu and chatting with sunshinebaby3 for a while. She shared couple of pics and looks genuine. Have any gentlemen met her? I am planning to meet her soon. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

Waikiki11
12-09-17, 19:47
Been on SA for about 2 weeks, and messaging has been non-stop. Even gotten messages from girls on the east coast and other countries. Everyone wants to see the beautiful Hawaii. Talked to one girl from NE mainland moving to HI later this month. Will be helping her 'adjusting' to exciting new life in HI. Got to see the freebie girl again and banged her good. Still can't believe she is giving it out for free, but she describes herself as a *****, so that tells you everything. Also got to meet up with the freaky Brit at her place. Greeted me in a sexy black lingerie and let me stay for 2 hours, and nothing was off the table, but she requires allowance. Next week will be meeting up with 18 yo. Told her it will be an "interview", and she is cool with that. She a UH student. Confirmed it. Can't believe will be able to hit 18 yo pussy. Pics look awesome. Will have to check I'd before. Still have many stringing along with messages as a back-up. If you want a non-pro, non-AMP, college girls, SA is the way to go. Allowance-wise it is all about negotiation and right salesman's pitch, you will do alright. Will share once meet up with the 18 yo. Got to wait until their finals are over this upcoming week.

Hinode
12-10-17, 13:55
Been on SA for about 2 weeks, and messaging has been non-stop. Even gotten messages from girls on the east coast and other countries. Everyone wants to see the beautiful Hawaii. Talked to one girl from NE mainland moving to HI later this month. Will be helping her 'adjusting' to exciting new life in HI. Got to see the freebie girl again and banged her good. Still can't believe she is giving it out for free, but she describes herself as a *****, so that tells you everything. Also got to meet up with the freaky Brit at her place. Greeted me in a sexy black lingerie and let me stay for 2 hours, and nothing was off the table, but she requires allowance. Next week will be meeting up with 18 yo. Told her it will be an "interview", and she is cool with that. She a UH student. Confirmed it. Can't believe will be able to hit 18 yo pussy. Pics look awesome. Will have to check I'd before. Still have many stringing along with messages as a back-up. If you want a non-pro, non-AMP, college girls, SA is the way to go. Allowance-wise it is all about negotiation and right salesman's pitch, you will do alright. Will share once meet up with the 18 yo. Got to wait until their finals are over this upcoming week.Sounds like got to put some work into this, but BOL to you, hope you can hit that nubile snatch braddah!

Yamudafuka
12-12-17, 21:44
Just wondering if any of guys trade baby profiles? I got one late twenty Asian girl. Nice body and face with excellent service. She was upfront about meet up. No host 300 and msog. Didn't set any time limits.

Poiuy2
12-13-17, 02:57
Hi! I am vising Honolulu and chatting with sunshinebaby3 for a while. She shared couple of pics and looks genuine. Have any gentlemen met her? I am planning to meet her soon. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.Is that the Indian / Native American chick? I chatted with her a month or so ago. Didn't give me an impression she wanted to hook up for bennies. Or maybe not stating it outright for safety reasons.

Corvette808
12-13-17, 06:24
This is a warning. Stay away from this girl. Her SN is Nikki She was on Hawaii's most wanted list for robbery I went out on a few dates with her and she is mentally unstable. She even agreed to get a hotel room with me and she knew I wanted to bang. We check in and she freaks the fuck out starts to cry. Says she can't do this and then ends up leaving. Huge waste of time. Anyways just wanted to share because I see she is still an active user on the site.

HornyDog808
12-13-17, 07:08
This is a warning. Stay away from this girl. Her SN is Nikki She was on Hawaii's most wanted list for robbery I went out on a few dates with her and she is mentally unstable. She even agreed to get a hotel room with me and she knew I wanted to bang. We check in and she freaks the fuck out starts to cry. Says she can't do this and then ends up leaving. Huge waste of time. Anyways just wanted to share because I see she is still an active user on the site.Which one are you talking about? There are a couple I think that are active.

Thor5541
12-13-17, 13:00
Been on SA for about 2 weeks, and messaging has been non-stop. Even gotten messages from girls on the east coast and other countries. Everyone wants to see the beautiful Hawaii. Talked to one girl from NE mainland moving to HI later this month. Will be helping her 'adjusting' to exciting new life in HI. Got to see the freebie girl again and banged her good. Still can't believe she is giving it out for free, but she describes herself as a *****, so that tells you everything. Also got to meet up with the freaky Brit at her place. Greeted me in a sexy black lingerie and let me stay for 2 hours, and nothing was off the table, but she requires allowance. Next week will be meeting up with 18 yo. Told her it will be an "interview", and she is cool with that. She a UH student. Confirmed it. Can't believe will be able to hit 18 yo pussy. Pics look awesome. Will have to check I'd before. Still have many stringing along with messages as a back-up. If you want a non-pro, non-AMP, college girls, SA is the way to go. Allowance-wise it is all about negotiation and right salesman's pitch, you will do alright. Will share once meet up with the 18 yo. Got to wait until their finals are over this upcoming week.What is SA?

Redneck 1
12-13-17, 13:20
What is SA?It's the Seeking Arrangement website: www.seekingarrangement.com.

SCJohn
12-13-17, 14:38
What is SA?Seeking Arrangements.

Grasshopping
12-13-17, 15:07
This is a warning. Stay away from this girl. Her SN is Nikki She was on Hawaii's most wanted list for robbery I went out on a few dates with her and she is mentally unstable. She even agreed to get a hotel room with me and she knew I wanted to bang. We check in and she freaks the fuck out starts to cry. Says she can't do this and then ends up leaving. Huge waste of time. Anyways just wanted to share because I see she is still an active user on the site.Is that Nikki 30 year old With profile title "soif de vivre"?

Yamudafuka
12-13-17, 17:20
Is that Nikki 30 year old With profile title "soif de vivre"?Whoa crazy. That's the one I met. Didn't get any of that but maybe I caught her on a good day. None the less I will take that warning and not repeat. To me she seemed like a pro. She was upfront about cost and service from the get go. Thanks for saving me and others a bunch of possible problems.

Corvette808
12-13-17, 17:52
Is that Nikki 30 year old With profile title "soif de vivre"?Yep that would be her. We went on a long ass intro date. Lasted 9 hours. Lots of pda and I thought we connected very well! A week goes by. See her again. She tells me she stopped taking her meds and she was now like bat shit crazy. Talking to her self. Can't make a solid sentence from her thoughts. Very blunt and rude. It was shocking the night and day difference She told me she never was a sugar before and had no idea what to do / expect. She agreed to boom boom and when it came time "hang out" she had a huge panic attack and bailed on me. She did not want to be a GFE and then I was like ok. We can skip the movie and pillow talk and just go at it and you can leave. Then it Must of hit her what she was doing. And had a mental break down. It was like watching a car crash. She told me she likes to troll guys on SA. I don't know if that's true but yea. Watch out for this bad egg. Thankfully my little black book of fuck buddies is pretty healthy right now and I had one of my back ups join me at the hotel last min notice at 2 am for a freebie drunkin 5 hour fuck session. So the night was not a huge bust. I'm starting to think it's easier to slay a whole bunch of 6's for free then to chase and spend money on a 9 or 10. But like they say variety is the spice of life.

HaoleBoy22
12-13-17, 19:16
Yep that would be her. We went on a long ass intro date. Lasted 9 hours. Lots of pda and I thought we connected very well! A week goes by. See her again. She tells me she stopped taking her meds and she was now like bat shit crazy. Talking to her self. Can't make a solid sentence from her thoughts. Very blunt and rude. It was shocking the night and day difference She told me she never was a sugar before and had no idea what to do / expect. She agreed to boom boom and when it came time "hang out" she had a huge panic attack and bailed on me. She did not want to be a GFE and then I was like ok. We can skip the movie and pillow talk and just go at it and you can leave. Then it Must of hit her what she was doing. And had a mental break down. It was like watching a car crash. She told me she likes to troll guys on SA. I don't know if that's true but yea. Watch out for this bad egg. Thankfully my little black book of fuck buddies is pretty healthy right now and I had one of my back ups join me at the hotel last min notice at 2 am for a freebie drunkin 5 hour fuck session. So the night was not a huge bust. I'm starting to think it's easier to slay a whole bunch of 6's for free then to chase and spend money on a 9 or 10. But like they say variety is the spice of life.Wish I saw this yesterday, I was just with her last night. I thought she was a little off but not batshit crazy. It's a shame too because she's a real freak. Anal BBBJ cof. And she's texted me 20 times already this morning. Maybe she's back on her meds she seemed fine last night. I thought she was more of a loser than a nut job. She does have 2 profiles on SA, she said she uses one to troll guys for some reason. Damn I'm bummed I had plans for her. Thanks corvette you might of saved me a world of hurt.

I'm not a newbie by the way just forgot what email and my password. I went by beer me and I have posts about kana and Minnie you can research if you want.

BotoMoco
12-13-17, 19:31
Yep that would be her. We went on a long ass intro date. Lasted 9 hours. Lots of pda and I thought we connected very well! A week goes by. See her again. She tells me she stopped taking her meds and she was now like bat shit crazy. Talking to her self. Can't make a solid sentence from her thoughts. Very blunt and rude. It was shocking the night and day difference She told me she never was a sugar before and had no idea what to do / expect. She agreed to boom boom and when it came time "hang out" she had a huge panic attack and bailed on me. She did not want to be a GFE and then I was like ok. We can skip the movie and pillow talk and just go at it and you can leave. Then it Must of hit her what she was doing. And had a mental break down. It was like watching a car crash. She told me she likes to troll guys on SA. I don't know if that's true but yea. Watch out for this bad egg. Thankfully my little black book of fuck buddies is pretty healthy right now and I had one of my back ups join me at the hotel last min notice at 2 am for a freebie drunkin 5 hour fuck session. So the night was not a huge bust. I'm starting to think it's easier to slay a whole bunch of 6's for free then to chase and spend money on a 9 or 10. But like they say variety is the spice of life.Wow. The korean one? Bartender?

HaoleBoy22
12-13-17, 19:40
Wow. The korean one? Bartender?Damn man wish I saw this yesterday. Was with her last night. I thought she was more of a loser than crazy. What a shame she's a horny little freak. Anal BBBJ atm had porn on her phone. Wants to be a sub gangbanged chocked. She has texted me 20 times today. Was thinking of blocking her already based on that.

Not. A newbie by the way just forgot my password and what email I used to sign up. Went by beerme if you search kana or Minnie you will see my posts.

Grasshopping
12-13-17, 22:37
Sounds like she's more high volume than any girl in an AMP LOL.

Yea she has 2 profiles. She messaged me before but I never responded. I'm not too into Asian so I just ignored her. She seems risky. Maybe big reward if you catch her on a lucky day. But on the other hand, she sounds like a hand-full of trouble.

Wish I saw this yesterday, I was just with her last night. I thought she was a little off but not batshit crazy. It's a shame too because she's a real freak. Anal BBBJ cof. And she's texted me 20 times already this morning. Maybe she's back on her meds she seemed fine last night. I thought she was more of a loser than a nut job. She does have 2 profiles on SA, she said she uses one to troll guys for some reason. Damn I'm bummed I had plans for her. Thanks corvette you might of saved me a world of hurt.

I'm not a newbie by the way just forgot what email and my password. I went by beer me and I have posts about kana and Minnie you can research if you want.

SugaFoot
12-13-17, 22:44
This is a warning. Stay away from this girl. Her SN is Nikki She was on Hawaii's most wanted list for robbery I went out on a few dates with her and she is mentally unstable. She even agreed to get a hotel room with me and she knew I wanted to bang. We check in and she freaks the fuck out starts to cry. Says she can't do this and then ends up leaving. Huge waste of time. Anyways just wanted to share because I see she is still an active user on the site.I meet her too but didn't fuck her. She meet me close to my house on her way to work. She told me 200 for one pop and 300 for longer. She was open to anal but that was depending on my size. We texted off and on but timing was always off. She did seem a bit off but a hustler. I've been on the site for a few years now and think at least 40% have some mental issues. This isn't meant to be flippant but that comes with this site.

Chikan San
12-14-17, 00:40
This is a warning. Stay away from this girl. Her SN is Nikki She was on Hawaii's most wanted list for robbery I went out on a few dates with her and she is mentally unstable. She even agreed to get a hotel room with me and she knew I wanted to bang. We check in and she freaks the fuck out starts to cry. Says she can't do this and then ends up leaving. Huge waste of time. Anyways just wanted to share because I see she is still an active user on the site.Thanks for the warning!

BotoMoco
12-14-17, 12:06
Damn man wish I saw this yesterday. Was with her last night. I thought she was more of a loser than crazy. What a shame she's a horny little freak. Anal BBBJ atm had porn on her phone. Wants to be a sub gangbanged chocked. She has texted me 20 times today. Was thinking of blocking her already based on that.

Not. A newbie by the way just forgot my password and what email I used to sign up. Went by beerme if you search kana or Minnie you will see my posts.Thats truly a bummer because she was really a freak as you say. I never ran into a girl that was so horny and freaky too. I almost had my fist in her. I was just going to try her again because of that freakiness but I guess I'll pass now. When I saw her she seemed perfect. Maybe a little skittish like someone on coke or something but talk about animal sex damn. Its like the risk and the reward is 50/50 for how the session went.

Kumu Hunter
12-15-17, 02:33
Aloha, Been on this site a while. But hardly posted with my other name and then forgot how to get back on after being off the radar for a long time. I've been on SA for over a year now. Lots of GPS girls and they are pretty picky, at least the hot looking ones. I follow the SA threads on the Virginia Richmond area, and also the Atlanta one. One thing they do to make it easier for us mongers to know who we are talking about is by posting a link to the sugar baby. Then we can click on and see exactly who the SB is. The shitty thing about SA is you can't do a name search like this site enables us to.

Haven't met Nikki, but have had reasonable luck so far. Going rate for most of the SB is 200-300. Not including having to get a room. But overall pretty nice, usually get more than 2-3 hours, MSOG and sometimes everything is on the menu!

Aloha, KH.

Grasshopping
12-15-17, 03:07
Was messaging this girl on SA. She quoted me. 2 just for a meet and greet and we can discuss arrangements then. Obviously I told her I don't pay for meet and greet. Next. I think I'm doing the right thing?

I also saw many profiles stating they just want platonic relationship. How do you guys interpret that word "platonic"?

Oahugrown
12-15-17, 03:31
Was messaging this girl on SA. She quoted me. 2 just for a meet and greet and we can discuss arrangements then. Obviously I told her I don't pay for meet and greet. Next. I think I'm doing the right thing?

I also saw many profiles stating they just want platonic relationship. How do you guys interpret that word "platonic"?Platonic = no sex.

Duh.

SugaFoot
12-15-17, 03:40

I also saw many profiles stating they just want platonic relationship. How do you guys interpret that word "platonic"?Rule #2. Never pay to simply meet them. Rule # 1. Never send money via pay pal or any app to "prove you're real". Platonic is a lame attempt to claim they won't fuck for cash. The ones with that are a ring of college girls who seem to enjoy the attention. Be careful sharing info and pics with those times. I have got lucky with a couple who claim this but it took weeks.

Oahugrown
12-15-17, 03:52
Are we allowed to talk about specific girls on SA by their screen name?

Because for me personally, I like to know what to expect and based on my preferences I'd know if I'd just be wasting time with some of these glorified hookers before actually wasting any gotdam time. You know?

What yall think?

Lets start reviewing some of these girls.

BotoMoco
12-15-17, 04:12

I also saw many profiles stating they just want platonic relationship. How do you guys interpret that word "platonic"?Platonic is just friends nothing physical or intimate. Who the fuck wants to pay 2-500 for a dinner date and just chat fuck that. Some of these girls think their prima donas. What a joke. I always shut those down and yes you're doing the right thing about not paying for a meet and greet. If they want that tell them to go on Match.

YzalMan
12-15-17, 05:52
My girlfriend will be out of island for about 2 weeks in February. I am usually a mp guy and have tried my luck in with SA but unfortunately I don't have. 4 or. 5 to burn for 1 bang. I am not really looking for sex but I am willing to pay for some fun. With your experience, would you recommend strip club or some sleazy bars? Thanks.

BradahBing
12-15-17, 22:43
Just wanted to let the boys know that Tinyttz on SA always plays on craigslist. I've been texting, we'll see how things go. Here's a link to her profile:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2f169933-253c-4320-afee-c5211360a89c

Spyda
12-16-17, 00:17
Aka Jenna Dean. She's a pro. A bunch of reports on her.

Just wanted to let the boys know that Tinyttz on SA always plays on craigslist. I've been texting, we'll see how things go. Here's a link to her profile:

Kumu Hunter
12-16-17, 04:15
Are we allowed to talk about specific girls on SA by their screen name?

Because for me personally, I like to know what to expect and based on my preferences I'd know if I'd just be wasting time with some of these glorified hookers before actually wasting any gotdam time. You know?

What yall think?

Lets start reviewing some of these girls.Aloha, Yes, I think so. Check out the Richmond Virginia seeking arrangement section. Basically the bible on how to use SA. They have names and give links to the girls. Much easier for us to know who is who on the Seeking arrangement site.

BotoMoco
12-16-17, 12:59
Aka Jenna Dean. She's a pro. A bunch of reports on her.I've sampled her but idk not my cup of tea. She's very nice personality wise but just doesn't cut it in the other category. YMMV. More GFE and I'm a PSE kind of guy LOL.

Oahugrown
12-16-17, 14:33
Anyone sample Kellina M?

She quoted 300 but didn't get into specifics.

Honestly she's pretty sexy and it has me thinking about paying that stupid amount for a one and done.

Her instagram is public too. Kjdeezy is her insta handle.

Anonymous479
12-16-17, 19:24
For those who can't take a girl home and can't go to their place where do you end up going? Any hotel accept cash payment (so SO won't find out) or any other places? I was even thinking of that adult store in Dillingham where you can rent rooms by the hour or a crazy thought I had was just calling one of the Mama's at a slower MP and asking if I can just pay house fee to rent the room for an hour or two. Thoughts?

Oahugrown
12-16-17, 20:01
For those who can't take a girl home and can't go to their place where do you end up going? Any hotel accept cash payment (so SO won't find out) or any other places? I was even thinking of that adult store in Dillingham where you can rent rooms by the hour or a crazy thought I had was just calling one of the Mama's at a slower MP and asking if I can just pay house fee to rent the room for an hour or two. Thoughts?Oh man. Those sugar babies are going to love you when you tell them a about the pornshop back room rental.

For serious tho, hotel still needs a credit card for the deposit. Even the shitty ones by the airport. You're best bet is to find a buddy that will let you smash at their place.

Tundakat
12-16-17, 20:15
Do you guys get any action from the SBs whose profiles say they aren't there for anything sexual or physical?

BotoMoco
12-16-17, 20:45
Do you guys get any action from the SBs whose profiles say they aren't there for anything sexual or physical?Don't even waste your time with them. Tell them go on match or some other dating site. WTF. They ask for 2-300 for a meet to talk story and get a free meal and bra the ball is in their court. This is Daddy territory we should be the one with the upper hand and setting the rules aren't we the ones dishing out the allowance. My take is we should set the rules and parameters if not fuck them.

SugaFoot
12-16-17, 21:02
For those who can't take a girl home and can't go to their place where do you end up going? Any hotel accept cash payment (so SO won't find out) or any other places? I was even thinking of that adult store in Dillingham where you can rent rooms by the hour or a crazy thought I had was just calling one of the Mama's at a slower MP and asking if I can just pay house fee to rent the room for an hour or two. Thoughts?Just meet the baby at the hotel and have her book in here name. You give her the room cost of course.

SugaFoot
12-16-17, 21:42
Anyone sample Kellina M?

Honestly she's pretty sexy and it has me thinking about paying that stupid amount for a one and done.

Her instagram is public too. Kjdeezy is her insta handle.She's be around for a while now. I haven't saw her but a trusted monger has and said she's so so in bed. She runs with Chistina808.

Grasshopping
12-17-17, 02:15
Anyone has a 411 on Kanndee808? She looks amazing but looks like a pro too.

Roni Yurong
12-17-17, 04:20
For those who can't take a girl home and can't go to their place where do you end up going? Any hotel accept cash payment (so SO won't find out) or any other places? I was even thinking of that adult store in Dillingham where you can rent rooms by the hour or a crazy thought I had was just calling one of the Mama's at a slower MP and asking if I can just pay house fee to rent the room for an hour or two. Thoughts?When I get a hot one, I take them into my pickup and drive to a dark spot and screw them. Cheap. Why pay rent. My wife don't know and I'll keep it that way.

Roni.

BotoMoco
12-17-17, 04:58
Anyone has a 411 on Kanndee808? She looks amazing but looks like a pro too.I never hit it yet but she looks so fine. Quoted 500 roses. Little pricey but said her pics are what you get so enticing.

Jetli316
12-17-17, 06:21
Thats truly a bummer because she was really a freak as you say. I never ran into a girl that was so horny and freaky too. I almost had my fist in her. I was just going to try her again because of that freakiness but I guess I'll pass now. When I saw her she seemed perfect. Maybe a little skittish like someone on coke or something but talk about animal sex damn. Its like the risk and the reward is 50/50 for how the session went.I met her about a month ago and she was a bit off. Non stop talking almost crazy like. She was good in bed but it seems like her volume is like a pro. She gets horny or desperate for money and will start texting you to meet up. I would avoid her since she tried to scam me and take some cash. She also tried a sob story too. I blocked her since she will randomly text and call. I'm just guessing here, but I get the feeling she starts dialing guys when she needs some kind of fix.

Some one mentioned her being on meds, she could be I guess. That could explain the erratic, unstable behavior. Too bad she is nutty and potentially a robber. Don't want to be the guy she's with when she really flips out or tries a real theft.

She did say she worked at 939. Anyone know what she is like when not meeting guys on SA?

SugaFoot
12-17-17, 21:58
Symone Aspen.

Candyangelwings.

Ferrarik.

Yuridarling.

OahuTrader01
12-18-17, 17:02
Symone Aspen.

Candyangelwings.

Ferrarik.

Yuridarling.I know Yuridarling IRL. She's definitely from the island, not traveling LOL. Be careful. She's hot but she's crazy. Curious to know what she's doing on that app. Or how much she is asking for.

Kumu Hunter
12-18-17, 18:15
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6f5708ae-480e-48f6-ba4b-a59a5ca9a70e

Any intel on this one? Favorited me, then contacted me that she'll be here for a week. Usually a UTR or a pro when they do this. Still not bad looking. Lets try to have links so we know who to check on.

KH.

Kumu Hunter
12-18-17, 18:16
Symone Aspen.

Candyangelwings.

Ferrarik.

Yuridarling.Could you attach links so we can check them out. Can't search on the site by their names.

BradahBing
12-18-17, 23:43
She's be around for a while now. I haven't saw her but a trusted monger has and said she's so so in bed. She runs with Chistina808.Tried to meet this weekend, but she kept pressing about the money. So I cancelled, sounded like a setup the way she kept trying to get me on the record about the cash.

Honestly, we had already agreed on the price, but she sketched me out.

Little Dickie
12-19-17, 00:39
Could you attach links so we can check them out. Can't search on the site by their names.It is actually real easy to search names on SA. Just hit search, and scroll all the way down through the filters to the bottom box that says "profile text" and enter the name there. I found all these in seconds.

Kumu Hunter
12-19-17, 02:30
It is actually real easy to search names on SA. Just hit search, and scroll all the way down through the filters to the bottom box that says "profile text" and enter the name there. I found all these in seconds.Ah, thanks! Didn't know how to do that. I'll try it out. Isn't it great we can learn something new all the time. Mahalos.

Member #5873
12-19-17, 18:16
Greetings was wondering if I can seek some wisdom since there is no SA thread on Maui.

I'm still new to the SA game. Even with all the forums about it (been even looking at out of state forums) I found SA a bit overwhelming than I thought. I got to ask, what's the average time for you guys to get a meet and greet. Has anyone that been to Maui been successful with SA. Also how long were you able to establish a good relationship with them. I am honestly looking for just one good one that I can focus on since Maui is dry to begin with (you guys are so lucky one Oahu) and to use as an alternate to BP.

Sorry for asking so much, any help is appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Stay safe everyone.

SugaFoot
12-19-17, 19:37
Tried to meet this weekend, but she kept pressing about the money. So I cancelled, sounded like a setup the way she kept trying to get me on the record about the cash.

Honestly, we had already agreed on the price, but she sketched me out.She's just money hungry. I saw her about a year ago and she was cool then. She was really into fitness and had a nice body. I think the drugs have take a toll on her. She fucks like crazy but isn't that good at head.

Oahugrown
12-20-17, 04:04
I'm glad to see this forum alive!

Anyone got the 411 on.

Honeyhi.

Chixroq.

Melinda777.

Kumu Hunter
12-20-17, 19:44
It is actually real easy to search names on SA. Just hit search, and scroll all the way down through the filters to the bottom box that says "profile text" and enter the name there. I found all these in seconds.I don't know if its me or what, but I can only get one or two of the girls when I search. Tried copying and pasting and nothing. Out of the bunch of names I got, only two or three come up. I still think the links are much easier to do. Goes directly to the girls profiles.

SugaFoot
12-21-17, 00:27
I'm glad to see this forum alive!

Anyone got the 411 on.

Honeyhi.

Chixroq.

Melinda777.Honey Hi flaked on me twice so I stopped talking to her.

Chixroq is cool but has several kids so you would need to be rather hung to enjoy. She's really fun to chat with but a but older than I normally see.

Oahugrown
12-21-17, 05:14
Honey Hi flaked on me twice so I stopped talking to her.

Chixroq is cool but has several kids so you would need to be rather hung to enjoy. She's really fun to chat with but a but older than I normally see.Thank you!

Yea honehi flaked on me too, once already.

What was the damage for chixroq?

AduzDen808
12-21-17, 13:27
Mixedbaby007 is cool. If you looking for a young white SB, she's cool and I'd give a 9/9/8. If you're an ass man she's got a beautiful ass. She said she strips so that could be what keeps her ass tight. Standard rates apply. No rush. Being that this forum is for SB I won't go into too much detail due to YMMV. If anyone cares to swap SB info DM me and we can discuss there. Happy Hunting!

HaoleBoy22
12-21-17, 13:56
Anyone sample Kellina M?

Her instagram is public too. Kjdeezy is her insta handle.I met her a few months back, she is hot but just ok in bed. It might of been me but her place smelled really bad when She hosted that it was distracting. If you want to oof a hottie go ahead. But any AMP all star is money better spent in my opinion.

SugaFoot
12-21-17, 14:49
I've gotten several PMs on her so I'll answer here instead of individual PMs. She is real and her pics are accurate (I saw her about 6 months back). I only saw her once due to the kids and the issues she has with a sitter. It was sort of hail Mary on her part. I think she had been drinking or was just horny. I won't discuss the details because some of you will run back to her trying to verity verbatim. I think she's open to everything but anal but I could be wrong there.

Kumu Hunter
12-21-17, 17:49
Aloha,

Short review. Saw Miss them a few months ago. She had a place up on Punchbowl. Works in the restaurant industry. Nice personality, Average body and face. Didn't like the fact she asked for a bigger tip once I was on the way there. It wasn't much more that what was agreed on, but the fact she asked was not cool. OK time, with her, but wouldn't repeat. There are better looking, younger prettier girls out there.

www.seekingarrangement.com/member/accca592-0ba2-499f-a3a0-2487b31b14c8

Hawaiinbee. Met up with her. Vietnamese MILF works in Waikiki. With young daughter which hampers scheduling. Older, but in reasonably good shape, didn't start anything due to her work schedule, her kids schedule and mine not matching.

Kumu Hunter
12-21-17, 18:27
I'm finding out as many of you probably have found that a lot of these girls are flaky, have GPS (golden pyss syndrome) or flat out wacky. Didn't get to comment previously on Stacy. The diesel mech Haole girl. Flat out batty. Was a good deal at $50, BBFS but always asking to bring her some food, and lived in a dumpy Waikiki place. Then asked for $$$ said that was the going rate. I said yes I'm going. Hasta la vista!

www.seekingarrangement.com/member/284a9b09-26a8-4b67-b54d-dc43a79d63e3

Favorited Charea a few months ago. PM back and forth, then text. Looked like things were getting good. Had a time and place to do the meet and greet. And then she ghosted. What a waste of time. There are better looking, younger prettier girls out there.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d2a9e636-c0ed-9963-a56c-74f73d865137

B is a hot MILF. Got her private pictures and hot body. Right off the bat she'll say its $$ She's a pro or UTR.

The few SB's I got to play with moved on. Mostly to the mainland. One of the down sides to meeting up with the young students. But nice to play with someone half your age!

Kumu Hunter
12-21-17, 18:31
I don't know if its me or what, but I can only get one or two of the girls when I search. Tried copying and pasting and nothing. Out of the bunch of names I got, only two or three come up. I still think the links are much easier to do. Goes directly to the girls profiles.OK, Figured it out. If you block someone, you can't do search for them They won't show up. Don't know if it also applies to hiding. I hide most of the SB that don't interest me and most of the ones that don't bother to reply. Or converse and then flake out or ghost you. That way I end up with the ones I'm interested in and also ones to keep tabs on.

Still like the links though. Much easier to check the girls out.

Good luck with the SB'S!

Jetli316
12-21-17, 21:15
I've gotten several PMs on her so I'll answer here instead of individual PMs. She is real and her pics are accurate (I saw her about 6 months back). I only saw her once due to the kids and the issues she has with a sitter. It was sort of hail Mary on her part. I think she had been drinking or was just horny. I won't discuss the details because some of you will run back to her trying to verity verbatim. I think she's open to everything but anal but I could be wrong there.I'll add my 2 cents. She is cool and similar to her pics. Like another one said, she is older than what I usually get on SB. She has had a few kids and it shows on her belly (loose skin). She is self conscious about and if you can't handle it then you may want to pass. I would continue to see her if I didn't have younger options. Like I said she was cool and attractive. I really liked the way she sucked my cock. Almost made me come real fast. She doesn't do anal and the whole deal was 300.

BallnChain808
12-22-17, 00:24
Bro,

She also goes by Victoria Rose and she works with Discretions Hawaii. Check out the BP review page for more details.

I met her a few months back, she is hot but just ok in bed. It might of been me but her place smelled really bad when She hosted that it was distracting. If you want to oof a hottie go ahead. But any AMP all star is money better spent in my opinion.

BotoMoco
12-22-17, 15:11
Mixedbaby007 is cool. If you looking for a young white SB, she's cool and I'd give a 9/9/8. If you're an ass man she's got a beautiful ass. She said she strips so that could be what keeps her ass tight. Standard rates apply. No rush. Being that this forum is for SB I won't go into too much detail due to YMMV. If anyone cares to swap SB info DM me and we can discuss there. Happy Hunting!Her face is a 9? And she's white? She kind of looks korean or something. Does she look hotter in person than her pics? I wouldn't have rater her looks that high LOL.

AduzDen808
12-22-17, 15:52
IMO. May not be to some.

Her face is a 9? And she's white? She kind of looks korean or something. Does she look hotter in person than her pics? I wouldn't have rater her looks that high LOL.

SaltyOne53
12-22-17, 16:38
I met her a few months back, she is hot but just ok in bed. It might of been me but her place smelled really bad when She hosted that it was distracting. If you want to oof a hottie go ahead. But any AMP all star is money better spent in my opinion.From her IG it looks like she enjoys burning down them trees. So that would be my guess as to what you was smelling. But damn, she is hot tho!

Money1
12-22-17, 20:01
I like what I'm seeing in this thread. I'll definitely share info, good or bad. I hope the brothers on this don't talk too much with the SB telling them that "I read this, or this person said that". I'm hoping we can continue to freely exchange information. I would think that most brothers might want to keep the gems to themselves, which is cool. But it's super helpful to hear who the flakes are so we don't waste time and effort. Mahalo.

BotoMoco
12-22-17, 20:42
I like what I'm seeing in this thread. I'll definitely share info, good or bad. I hope the brothers on this don't talk too much with the SB telling them that "I read this, or this person said that". I'm hoping we can continue to freely exchange information. I would think that most brothers might want to keep the gems to themselves, which is cool. But it's super helpful to hear who the flakes are so we don't waste time and effort. Mahalo.This is how the forum should be. Sharing of information and true open lines. If the other monger never shared about Nikki I wouldve taken the second plunge with her LOL. Saved my ass because who knows what may have happened.

Member #5810
12-22-17, 21:05
Her face is a 9? And she's white? She kind of looks korean or something. Does she look hotter in person than her pics? I wouldn't have rater her looks that high LOL.She's Mexican Italian.

Poiuy2
12-22-17, 21:27
Can't believe will be able to hit 18 yo pussy. Pics look awesome. Will have to check I'd before.How'd it go with that 18 why / o UH student?

Kumu Hunter
12-22-17, 23:41
From her IG it looks like she enjoys burning down them trees. So that would be my guess as to what you was smelling. But damn, she is hot tho!I was looking through some posts in another city and they talked about kellina stripping up there and being a UTR. Said the fee was $$$ but Meah in the bedroom. I agree she's pretty hot. Can find her on FB too. Same pictures.

Kumu Hunter
12-23-17, 01:27
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/94c520c2-6362-4170-8c78-5e543059485e

Any intel on this one. Favorited and looks hot.

HornyDog808
12-23-17, 06:58

Any intel on this one. Favorited and looks hot.I think she said $$ or $$50 head. Straight up sounded like a pro.

Jetli316
12-23-17, 07:04
I met her about a month ago and she was a bit off. Non stop talking almost crazy like. She was good in bed but it seems like her volume is like a pro. She gets horny or desperate for money and will start texting you to meet up. I would avoid her since she tried to scam me and take some cash. She also tried a sob story too. I blocked her since she will randomly text and call. I'm just guessing here, but I get the feeling she starts dialing guys when she needs some kind of fix.

Some one mentioned her being on meds, she could be I guess. That could explain the erratic, unstable behavior. Too bad she is nutty and potentially a robber. Don't want to be the guy she's with when she really flips out or tries a real theft.

She did say she worked at 939. Anyone know what she is like when not meeting guys on SA?I just wanted to add a little more: I did meet her twice. The second time her nani began to smell real bad. That fishy scent. She looks clean and smells clean body wise. But when I stuck it is her, the smell started to reek. I really didn't want to mention it at first in my previous post because she already got some bad reviews. However, we should help each other out and warn each other. The fishy smell really grosses me out and also is worrisome. It could just be bacteria or it could be something worse. I decided to move on since there are some safer, saner options on SA and I blocked her #. FYI: I also noticed she changed her SA profile name, could it be because of the negative reviews?

Grasshopping
12-23-17, 12:44
I think she said $$ or $$50 head. Straight up sounded like a pro.I wrote her one time when I had subscription. She read my message but never responded. :

Ingwa
12-23-17, 12:53
I just wanted to add a little more: I did meet her twice. The second time her nani began to smell real bad. That fishy scent. She looks clean and smells clean body wise. But when I stuck it is her, the smell started to reek. I really didn't want to mention it at first in my previous post because she already got some bad reviews. However, we should help each other out and warn each other. The fishy smell really grosses me out and also is worrisome. It could just be bacteria or it could be something worse. I decided to move on since there are some safer, saner options on SA and I blocked her #. FYI: I also noticed she changed her SA profile name, could it be because of the negative reviews?That fishy smell usually means a yeast infection.

Member #5810
12-23-17, 21:35
I'll add my 2 cents. She is cool and similar to her pics. Like another one said, she is older than what I usually get on SB. She has had a few kids and it shows on her belly (loose skin). She is self conscious about and if you can't handle it then you may want to pass. I would continue to see her if I didn't have younger options. Like I said she was cool and attractive. I really liked the way she sucked my cock. Almost made me come real fast. She doesn't do anal and the whole deal was 300.Just and update. She quoted $400 as her usual rate and cannot host for now. Passed because no negotiation on rate.

Oahugrown
12-24-17, 03:28
Have any of you guys actually paid the $500 that texasbaby43 is quoting on this shi?

Man, she hot tho. Thats my kine of haole girl.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4b184702-e787-4a4e-a4c8-6cf0658beab2

Das her.

Jetli316
12-24-17, 09:44
That fishy smell usually means a yeast infection.I sure hope you are right. I was thinking of getting tested anyway. That way I can sleep at night.

Grasshopping
12-24-17, 14:20
Met. Up with Darling Nikki once a few months ago. She's a bit older but decent looking. Her boobs are smaller now as she had to remove the bolt-ons. We had discussed on an arrangement and it was actually good price and she has her own place so no need to pay more for a room (just need to coordinate ahead of time as she has a son living there). She's also pretty decent in the sack, BBBJ and all. But I got the cold feet and didn't go through with the arrangement. I simply wanted someone younger. I now have a 21 yo SB that I'm seeing in regular basis and it's been good, though not cheap when adding up rooms etc.

Started chatting with her again and may see her as sometimes I'm horny and she is a lot cheaper than other girls. Sharing this to help her out too as I think she needs $$.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c3e4381a-5cbe-eaf3-d263-7559f4b3856d

Little Dickie
12-24-17, 16:38

Any intel on this one. Favorited and looks hot.I think that's Kai or Kaikai who used to advertise on BP, saying she is from Brazil. Couple reviews on BP thread.

Grasshopping
12-24-17, 16:48
I think that's Kai or Kaikai who used to advertise on BP, saying she is from Brazil. Couple reviews on BP thread.She's another one that never responded to me when I wrote her.

Waikiki11
12-25-17, 11:06
How'd it go with that 18 why / o UH student?She bailed at the last minute. But story will not end here. She on break and will be back in Jan.

Kumu Hunter
12-25-17, 22:50
She's another one that never responded to me when I wrote her.Must be picky or Swamped with offers. Plenty of fish out there. Merry Christmas to all!

Kumu Hunter
12-25-17, 22:53
Met. Up with Darling Nikki once a few months ago. She's a bit older but decent looking. Her boobs are smaller now as she had to remove the bolt-ons. We had discussed on an arrangement and it was actually good price and she has her own place so no need to pay more for a room (just need to coordinate ahead of time as she has a son living there). She's also pretty decent in the sack, BBBJ and all. But I got the cold feet and didn't go through with the arrangement. I simply wanted someone younger. I now have a 21 yo SB that I'm seeing in regular basis and it's been good, though not cheap when adding up rooms etc.

Started chatting with her again and may see her as sometimes I'm horny and she is a lot cheaper than other girls. Sharing this to help her out too as I think she needs $$.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c3e4381a-5cbe-eaf3-d263-7559f4b3856dCan I ask the arrangement fee? Don't want to give her too much and make it hard on the rest of us when contacting her. Thanks for the info! Merry Christmas!

Kumu Hunter
12-25-17, 22:56
Have any of you guys actually paid the $500 that texasbaby43 is quoting on this shi?

Man, she hot tho. Thats my kine of haole girl.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4b184702-e787-4a4e-a4c8-6cf0658beab2

Das her.Whooooh, like your taste. One of the ones I favorited but didn't contact yet. $500 is GPS to me. Guess I won't contact. Any out there Hook up, let us know!

Bench Warmer
12-26-17, 01:32
For those that paid for the upgraded account on SA, what does your credit card statement say? Thanks in advance.

ProfessorGun69
12-26-17, 01:47
For those that paid for the upgraded account on SA, what does your credit card statement say? Thanks in advance.You could purchase a prepaid credit card at Walmart or Longs and not worry about the print on your statement?

Bench Warmer
12-26-17, 01:52
You could purchase a prepaid credit card at Walmart or Longs and not worry about the print on your statement?That is true but to use those cards you need to register your name, address, and ssn before you can use the card. Didn't want to go through the hassle.

Grasshopping
12-26-17, 01:57
For those that paid for the upgraded account on SA, what does your credit card statement say? Thanks in advance.Mine said w8tech.com I think.

ProfessorGun69
12-26-17, 03:11
That is true but to use those cards you need to register your name, address, and ssn before you can use the card. Didn't want to go through the hassle.I have not purchased one in about a year but as I recall I did not need to register the pre paid credit card with name, address or SSN. If I had to do the registration with the SSN and address etc, that would have defeated the purpose of purchasing the pre paid card. I bought it to purchase things anonymously. If I recall correctly I just purchased the card and there was a small 2 or 3 dollar fee and it was ready to use.

Chikan San
12-26-17, 13:24
Trying to set something up with "bidoof" now. I'll post an AAR if we meet up. Wish me luck!

Grasshopping
12-26-17, 14:18
Trying to set something up with "bidoof" now. I'll post an AAR if we meet up. Wish me luck!Thanks. Looking forward to it. I like her profile. Straight to the point no BS. I'm taking a break from premium membership so couldn't wrote her.

Little Dickie
12-26-17, 19:13
She's another one that never responded to me when I wrote her.That was her M. O. On BP too. She rarely responded.

Chikan San
12-26-17, 21:33
That is true but to use those cards you need to register your name, address, and ssn before you can use the card. Didn't want to go through the hassle.Another option is to use Google Play prepaid cards. I bought the cards with cash and signed up via the app.

Zzzzzzz
12-26-17, 23:12
Any scoops on Kaninchen_? She looks pretty good, even though I'm not really into the white meat, but she's very forward in her messages. Can DM me, if you prefer.

Poiuy2
12-27-17, 04:08
For those that paid for the upgraded account on SA, what does your credit card statement say? Thanks in advance.You will need to register the prepaid credit cards in order to use on the SA website. Name and address only, at least that's what was required for the AMEX prepaids. The trick is to use a made up or altered name and address when calling into the prepaid credit card company. I've used a made up name and a bogus address. It worked for me.

Poiuy2
12-27-17, 04:12
She bailed at the last minute. But story will not end here. She on break and will be back in Jan.Will be awesome! But my last experience with an 18 why / o (maybe 19) college student was in the round dorms at UH. End of the semester and pretty much moved out. Her roomie already went back to the NI so we had the room to ourselves. Thought it would be a memorable night. BUT, she was so inexperienced that it killed the mood for me. I daty'd her for more than an hour. Each time it was her turn, it felt like she was a Virgin. I made up an excuse to leave and never called he back. But it was free so can't complain. BBFSCIP a couple of times. Maybe get a little one of me running around somewhere?

DangerBoy
12-27-17, 04:51
Another option is to use Google Play prepaid cards. I bought the cards with cash and signed up via the app.You might also want to consider Privacy.com. They provide a virtual Visa debit card that can be tied to an individual merchant so it can't be used with anyone else, for a set amount each month and they can be disposed of at any time. They're very security conscious and options like 2 FA are availble. You can also do cool things like set a fake billing address.

One downside is that the virtual cards are funded by bank deposits to Privacy, *but* you have the option to hide the transaction details. (You can set it to look like the transactions came from a corner store, a hardware store or the “NSA Gift Shop”.)

https://privacy.com/

BotoMoco
12-29-17, 12:41
Any 411 on this one? I thought I read a review on her but couldn't find it. Any info would be appreciated.

Corvette808
12-30-17, 01:40
Here is a tip. If your fishing for a sugar baby make a tinder or any other dating profile and instead of putting a face pic. Use a pic or an ATM receipt that shows lots of funds. The easy / gold digging girls will flock to you. Just my 2 cents have fun aloha.

HornyDog808
12-30-17, 07:46
There's lots of scams or fake profiles saying that they need you to send money in order to get something. Send before getting anything. Don't do it. FYI. Happy hunting.

BotoMoco
12-30-17, 10:38
Watch out for this one she's a scam. Will ask you to pay 10 bucks for pics and 20 for video and scam you out of your money fucking ****. She says she live in Hawaii but probably not. Stay away boys.

Grasshopping
12-30-17, 14:00
Thanks good to know. Started talking to her but then she stoped responding. There are scammers around.

I have run into 2 so far. 1 from Columbia and I reported it and her profile was removed. 2nd one is from Maui. Directed me to Snapchat, then asked me to PayPal her. Send sent me lots of pics though though none nude. Everytime I asked her about arrangement, she avoided the response.

I reported her too after she sent me the PayPal request but her profile is still active. She's very fine though but watch out. Don't let that look and young age fool you.

This is her:

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/d42d15c6-8983-4d8b-9a4f-65ccd0cba1b3

Watch out for this one she's a scam. Will ask you to pay 10 bucks for pics and 20 for video and scam you out of your money fucking ****. She says she live in Hawaii but probably not. Stay away boys.

Jetli316
12-30-17, 17:10
Here is a tip. If your fishing for a sugar baby make a tinder or any other dating profile and instead of putting a face pic. Use a pic or an ATM receipt that shows lots of funds. The easy / gold digging girls will flock to you. Just my 2 cents have fun aloha.So, have you actually met any girls and paid them for a hook up?

StopDaRail
01-01-18, 03:12
Happy new years fellas. Lost my password to my old account so I started this new one. Been on SA for a while with some good results, but careful research is a must! As said before, don't EVER pay for first meet up. Sharing some info:

Mochahawaii92 - exchanged messages and then texts with her, but she wanted $400 per visit so I passed.

Mixedbaby- had session with her last year when she was still a stripper. Will ditto what's been said about her personality, very nice local girl. But she's much heavier than her photos appear. Might be old pics or photoshopped. But definitely heavyset. As a general rule, if a girls profile says she's curvy, expect her to be fat, because none of them are ever going to choose the 'few pounds extra' description for themselves LOL. I think she was $250 or $300.

Littlegirl18 - former stripper, lives in kaneohe with her parents and can't host. Wanted $500, negotiated down to $300 but she was deadfish and rushed. Lots of rules, and kept looking around my place, felt like she was scoping it out. Her pimp / bf drives her around since she lost her license, had I known he was waiting around outside I wouldve cancelled.

Kellina. Had her back when she was a korean bar girl, took her home after work, she was bus up, $200 and uber home, BBFS. But yeah, sex was just meh. YMMV tho, and we were both drunk and tired.

Honeyhi- I think someone already posted that she's a flake, and I can confirm that. Endless back and forth messages and never met up. Don't thnk she's a rob / scam because she never pushed for money or webcam, just never wanted to meet up. Girl needs a penpal not a date.

Couple of helpful hints too- if a girl has a giftlist, run! Don't ever send her anytging, its a scam, or at the least she's too into herself. Also, don't be afraid to lowball, because most of them will start high and expect to come down. I just met with a receptionist at car dealership who wanted $500 and I worked her down to $200, which is still a weeks paycheck for her. Can't remember her profile name but her occupation is receptionist and she has two kids.

Anyone have info on janel love? Looks like a solid pro, here until Jan. 10.

Makana9
01-01-18, 12:40
OK, Figured it out. If you block someone, you can't do search for them They won't show up. Don't know if it also applies to hiding. I hide most of the SB that don't interest me and most of the ones that don't bother to reply. Or converse and then flake out or ghost you. That way I end up with the ones I'm interested in and also ones to keep tabs on.

Good luck with the SB'S!To all you braddahsz! Was not sure where to put this so jamm um here. Mahalo for the wonderful posts, love to read staying kinda stealth but still going. Wanted to wish you all a prosperous 2018 in professional and personal well being, and of course here as we all in the search of that ultimate lady. Be it young or mature, Asian or white or whatever, thick or spinner, AMP or indie or fwb, wish you all good hunting. Malama pono.

Honolulu Yobo
01-01-18, 16:12
Instead of posting links to a SB Ad, how about posting a screenshot of her page. That way the rest of us don't have to join SA to see her pix.

Too many links to follow after that.

OK, Figured it out. If you block someone, you can't do search for them They won't show up. Don't know if it also applies to hiding. I hide most of the SB that don't interest me and most of the ones that don't bother to reply. Or converse and then flake out or ghost you. That way I end up with the ones I'm interested in and also ones to keep tabs on.

Good luck with the SB'S!.

Zzzzzzz
01-01-18, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #5810
01-01-18, 17:37
To all you braddahsz! Was not sure where to put this so jamm um here. Mahalo for the wonderful posts, love to read staying kinda stealth but still going. Wanted to wish you all a prosperous 2018 in professional and personal well being, and of course here as we all in the search of that ultimate lady. Be it young or mature, Asian or white or whatever, thick or spinner, AMP or indie or fwb, wish you all good hunting. Malama pono.Happy New Years to you my hero! You the Obie One. I'm just Jedi in training. But. I'm getting better. LOL 😆 Got some winners on SA lately.

PhucMe
01-01-18, 19:53
Happy new years fellas. Lost my password to my old account so I started this new one. Been on SA for a while with some good results, but careful research is a must! As said before, don't EVER pay for first meet up. Sharing some info:

Mochahawaii92 - exchanged messages and then texts with her, but she wanted $400 per visit so I passed.

Mixedbaby- had session with her last year when she was still a stripper. Will ditto what's been said about her personality, very nice local girl. But she's much heavier than her photos appear. Might be old pics or photoshopped. But definitely heavyset. As a general rule, if a girls profile says she's curvy, expect her to be fat, because none of them are ever going to choose the 'few pounds extra' description for themselves LOL. I think she was $250 or $300.

Littlegirl18 - former stripper, lives in kaneohe with her parents and can't host. Wanted $500, negotiated down to $300 but she was deadfish and rushed. Lots of rules, and kept looking around my place, felt like she was scoping it out. Her pimp / bf drives her around since she lost her license, had I known he was waiting around outside I wouldve cancelled.

Kellina. Had her back when she was a korean bar girl, took her home after work, she was bus up, $200 and uber home, BBFS. But yeah, sex was just meh. YMMV tho, and we were both drunk and tired.

Honeyhi- I think someone already posted that she's a flake, and I can confirm that. Endless back and forth messages and never met up. Don't thnk she's a rob / scam because she never pushed for money or webcam, just never wanted to meet up. Girl needs a penpal not a date.

Couple of helpful hints too- if a girl has a giftlist, run! Don't ever send her anytging, its a scam, or at the least she's too into herself. Also, don't be afraid to lowball, because most of them will start high and expect to come down. I just met with a receptionist at car dealership who wanted $500 and I worked her down to $200, which is still a weeks paycheck for her. Can't remember her profile name but her occupation is receptionist and she has two kids.

Anyone have info on janel love? Looks like a solid pro, here until Jan. 10.Customers of bar girls and K bars generally do not belong on SA. Stick with what you can afford I don't mind paying top dollar or buying pricey gifts for an A-1 piece of ass that all of you haven't been in. And the K bars and parlors are always so dark and depressing. I like to see what (or who) I am doing.

Kumu Hunter
01-01-18, 20:46
Instead of posting links to a SB Ad, how about posting a screenshot of her page. That way the rest of us don't have to join SA to see her pix.

.Aloha,

You know, I did that with a brotha. But still couldn't find the girl. So I sent the link and it went straight to her profile. If you look at some of the other cities on this site such as the Richmond, Virginia SA, or Atlanta, they all cut and paste the links. We do this for the Craigslist and BP girls for the ads, why not cross over and do it on this thread. Makes life so much easier to find the girls.

BTW have a happy and successful new years. Here's looking to many new SB"s.

HaoleBoy22
01-01-18, 21:26

Anyone have info on janel love? Looks like a solid pro, here until Jan. 10.Thanks for the info, janel love is a pro, she comes in town every know and then. Talked to her last year $400 I passed but Greek is on the menu for more $$ She didn't budge off 400 and kind of stuck up about it. Who knows maybe worth it!

HaoleBoy22
01-01-18, 21:33
Serendipity73, profile says 29 she's not she's 43. Really paranoid about getting caught but she's a horny housewife. Limited time but not really rushed. $300 plus hotel. BBBJ covered FS with some anal play. Great BJ like I said really horny. I thought she was pretty not hot. Going to repeat.

Kumu Hunter
01-01-18, 22:29

.Aloha, HY. You don't have to pay anything to join. Just if you want to contact the girls to play. Also with the link, you go right to the girls profile and can see. Its nice to see a picture, but you also miss out on all the pictures they might have up along with the profile picture and also can read about them and what they want and who they are.

Kumu Hunter
01-01-18, 22:35

.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f5c85414-3857-42cb-b90d-2d6ec944c0e1

MermaidGypsea.

Here's an example. Can go straight to profile and see pictures and info. This is the SA thread, so most of you if interested, should be on it to be able to see what everyone is talking about.

Alohas.

StopDaRail
01-02-18, 00:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Viet Whisperer
01-02-18, 17:15

Anyone have info on janel love? Looks like a solid pro, here until Jan. 10.Her boyfriend just got her name tatted on his shoulders according to her Instagram feed. Poor guy probably has no clue of her side gig. Well that's why name cover ups are big business at the tattoo parlors. Will suck to be him when he finds out someday or could he know already? I don't think so.

DangerBoy
01-02-18, 18:45
Her boyfriend just got her name tatted on his shoulders according to her Instagram feed. Poor guy probably has no clue of her side gig. Well that's why name cover ups are big business at the tattoo parlors. Will suck to be him when he finds out someday or could he know already? I don't think so.If some girl expects a regular paycheck from me as a SB and had some guy's name tattooed on her, she'd better be ready to give me a discount.

Especially if the name isn't mine.

It's amazing how dumb these girl can be.

StopDaRail
01-02-18, 18:54
If some girl expects a regular paycheck from me as a SB and had some guy's name tattooed on her, she'd better be ready to give me a discount.

It's amazing how dumb these girl can be.She ain't dumb she knows the game, her bf put her name on his shoulder, she would never put a guy's name on her, it would chase away the daddies! She won't even let a guy be in her ig pictures, I feel bad for all these guys who take her on trips but don't get to be in any of her pictures haha!

Grasshopping
01-02-18, 19:24
We talked briefly a few months back but I never followed through. Just sent her a message right before the new years will see if she responds. She looks cute and slim.

Serendipity73, profile says 29 she's not she's 43. Really paranoid about getting caught but she's a horny housewife. Limited time but not really rushed. $300 plus hotel. BBBJ covered FS with some anal play. Great BJ like I said really horny. I thought she was pretty not hot. Going to repeat.

SugaFoot
01-02-18, 19:25
If some girl expects a regular paycheck from me as a SB and had some guy's name tattooed on her, she'd better be ready to give me a discount.

It's amazing how dumb these girl can be.Is she the dumb one here hehe?

Grasshopping
01-02-18, 21:13
Just curious. Are you all honest about your martial stays on you profile? I wonder if it makes any difference as some girls are turned off by "cheating husbands". I got a feeling that a lot of girls don't respond to me because I am listed as Married but Looking. (I'm not Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt but not that bad-looking either).

SugaFoot
01-02-18, 21:20
Just curious. Are you all honest about your martial stays on you profile? I wonder if it makes any difference as some girls are turned off by "cheating husbands". I got a feeling that a lot of girls don't respond to me because I am listed as Married but Looking. (I'm not Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt but not that bad-looking either).The ones that are most likely to do pay to play don't care. A general rule of thumbs is to reveal less information. I would always put single no kids.

StopDaRail
01-02-18, 22:36
Just curious. Are you all honest about your martial stays on you profile? I wonder if it makes any difference as some girls are turned off by "cheating husbands". I got a feeling that a lot of girls don't respond to me because I am listed as Married but Looking. (I'm not Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt but not that bad-looking either).If you are looking for a long term SB, a lot of them won't want to mess around with a married Guy, and if you lie and set up an arrangement then you'll be spending a lot of time and energy covering your lies and she'll probably figure it out anyway and leave you. Better to be honest, IMO. But if you're only after one nighters then they probably look at your salary more than your status. Definitely lie about that lolzz!

Grasshopping
01-04-18, 13:46
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a920a7d5-19d6-446d-b7b5-61a4c39fb845

Took almost 6 weeks to finally donation meet and greet with her. Schedule never worked out. She's in Kapolei area. Philippina. Not much a looker but she is slim. Quoted $$$ + a place for each meeting. I didn't try to negotiate. Will probably pass as my current SB is better looking for the same cost.

Kumu Hunter
01-04-18, 14:06
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/a920a7d5-19d6-446d-b7b5-61a4c39fb845

Took almost 6 weeks to finally donation meet and greet with her. Schedule never worked out. She's in Kapolei area. Philippina. Not much a looker but she is slim. Quoted $$$ + a place for each meeting. I didn't try to negotiate. Will probably pass as my current SB is better looking for the same cost.I contacted her and after a back and forth messaging and then texting, we finally got down to a M&G. But then she wanted to meet at a really nice restaurant in Ala moana. Funny she wanted to be very discreet like me, yet during the busiest times of the year before Christmas she picks a crowded popular restaurant. When I mentioned it was too busy, she picked another busy place there. Said she lived nearby and that was convenient. I suggested a small Starbucks in the area, and she then flaked. I have a feeling she only wanted a good meal in case I didn't go for the quoted she asked. I don't talk about arrangements till the M&G.

She's not that great and compared to the many better looking and cheaper ones out there, she's not worth it.

Grasshopping
01-04-18, 20:23
My conclusion the same. She's cancelled at least 4 or 5 times for the meet and greet due to work or whatever reason. I don't see myself boning her esp. For that price unless I'm really that horny. Funny she told me she lives in the Kapolei area not alaMoana. She mentioned to me in messages that she is on contraceptive. I don't know if that implies BB experience. But anyway, I'd pass.

I contacted her and after a back and forth messaging and then texting, we finally got down to a M&G. But then she wanted to meet at a really nice restaurant in Ala moana. Funny she wanted to be very discreet like me, yet during the busiest times of the year before Christmas she picks a crowded popular restaurant. When I mentioned it was too busy, she picked another busy place there. Said she lived nearby and that was convenient. I suggested a small Starbucks in the area, and she then flaked. I have a feeling she only wanted a good meal in case I didn't go for the quoted she asked. I don't talk about arrangements till the M&G.

She's not that great and compared to the many better looking and cheaper ones out there, she's not worth it.

Kumu Hunter
01-05-18, 00:03
My conclusion the same. She's cancelled at least 4 or 5 times for the meet and greet due to work or whatever reason. I don't see myself boning her esp. For that price unless I'm really that horny. Funny she told me she lives in the Kapolei area not alaMoana. She mentioned to me in messages that she is on contraceptive. I don't know if that implies BB experience. But anyway, I'd pass.Have to wonder when they lie like that. The problem with lying is that it gets complicated and then hard to remember the lies. Told me she lives right next to Ala Moana. Probably getting a free meal every week.

Kumu Hunter
01-05-18, 00:38
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5122435f-7a9e-4e4d-a46f-7f9191deac94

Did a M&G with Aspen. Ok Hoale girl average body. Lives in Town. Took her to dinner and talked about an arrangement. Wanted $$ Thought about hitting it till I found out her dad is a former Pro FB played at a local High here and still coaches. Comes from a prominent athletic family. Still lives at home so can't host and HMMMM not worth the drama with her family should something not work out. Very straightforward girl. Any one hit it?

BallnChain808
01-05-18, 06:10
She's not 29 that's for sure. She said her actual age to me (closer to me. As in closer to 40 than 30).

She is a super fun woman. Kisses are realllllyyyy nice. Horny as heck. She is very paranoid, as she should be.

BotoMoco
01-05-18, 12:03
She's not 29 that's for sure. She said her actual age to me (closer to me. As in closer to 40 than 30).

She is a super fun woman. Kisses are realllllyyyy nice. Horny as heck. She is very paranoid, as she should be.Is the FS covered only. Any of you guys get it BB. Does she CIM or anything else?

BotoMoco
01-05-18, 12:06
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/5122435f-7a9e-4e4d-a46f-7f9191deac94

Did a M&G with Aspen. Ok Hoale girl average body. Lives in Town. Took her to dinner and talked about an arrangement. Wanted $$ Thought about hitting it till I found out her dad is a former Pro FB played at a local High here and still coaches. Comes from a prominent athletic family. Still lives at home so can't host and HMMMM not worth the drama with her family should something not work out. Very straightforward girl. Any one hit it?She doesn't look like her profile pic right? I know what you mean about her name and this town being too small LOL.

Grasshopping
01-05-18, 12:28
She had given me access to her private photos before and no, she looks nothing like her profile pics. Not that she's ugly but just not as young and cute looking. This is maybe 6 months ago now. I never met up with her.

She doesn't look like her profile pic right? I know what you mean about her name and this town being too small LOL.

Zzzzzzz
01-05-18, 14:29
For the ones like serendipity that are trying to keep it down low while you, yourself are trying to keep it down low, what's your best practice for a "meeting" spot?

Home is dangerous for me because of the potential of SO coming back unexpectedly, and a hotel is out of the question due to the credit card trail.

So what do you do? I'm asking "for a friend. "

BotoMoco
01-05-18, 21:48
For the ones like serendipity that are trying to keep it down low while you, yourself are trying to keep it down low, what's your best practice for a "meeting" spot?

Home is dangerous for me because of the potential of SO coming back unexpectedly, and a hotel is out of the question due to the credit card trail.

So what do you do? I'm asking "for a friend. "How about all of us get together and rent an apartment 10 guys a buck and a quarter each should do it. LOL.

Johnny14
01-05-18, 22:19
How about all of us get together and rent an apartment 10 guys a buck and a quarter each should do it. LOL.I'll put my pool into it, but then who will be responsible for changing the sheets and house cleaning? Don't want to bring over some action, only to find out got all stained wet or dry cum all over the bed or couch. Maybe hire some maid service and if she is naughty too, maybe do an Arnold, "I'll be back" on his housemaid too! Got to create a booking schedule to prevent conflict "appointments", maybe post it on some phone application.

Kumu Hunter
01-05-18, 23:35
She doesn't look like her profile pic right? I know what you mean about her name and this town being too small LOL.She doesn't look like the profile picture, but the one with the wine glass is the closest. Not a hard body, but very precocious. Not afraid to say what she wants. But such a small town, Its easy to figure out. No need the Drama.

Kumu Hunter
01-05-18, 23:38

So what do you do? I'm asking "for a friend. "Here's an interesting situation. What happens when we end up sharing info on the SB and then use the same place? I guess we could all say its a bnb. I believe there was a movie about four guys doing something like this. A girl was murdered and it was a mystery thriller. Don't recall the name.

Grasshopping
01-06-18, 01:40
Just tell her to swallow. Problem solved.

I'll put my pool into it, but then who will be responsible for changing the sheets and house cleaning? Don't want to bring over some action, only to find out got all stained wet or dry cum all over the bed or couch. Maybe hire some maid service and if she is naughty too, maybe do an Arnold, "I'll be back" on his housemaid too! Got to create a booking schedule to prevent conflict "appointments", maybe post it on some phone application.

Smokin Gun
01-06-18, 03:02
Christina808 started to disrobe as soon as we got to my hotel room. Wild session especially her dtbbbj but she seemed to be rushing the pace. After we were done and showered together again she quickly dressed and exited the room after grabbing the allowance. No repeat.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/49fcff08-b630-4b12-b52b-499c024f294e

SugaFoot
01-06-18, 03:25
Christina808 started to disrobe as soon as we got to my hotel room. Wild session especially her dtbbbj but she seemed to be rushing the pace. After we were done and showered together again she quickly dressed and exited the room after grabbing the allowance. No repeat.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/49fcff08-b630-4b12-b52b-499c024f294eShe's a real pro but fucks like an animal for sure. She was fun for a while but yea, all about the cash now.

Kumu Hunter
01-06-18, 04:04
Trying to set something up with "bidoof" now. I'll post an AAR if we meet up. Wish me luck!Hey, any luck with Bidoof? Messaged her but no reply.

Grasshopping
01-06-18, 04:08
Same. Never got a reply from her.

Hey, any luck with Bidoof? Messaged her but no reply.

Smokin Gun
01-06-18, 04:16
Ms Celestial was very touchy and flirtatious during our meet and greet. We talked about what each of us liked to do in bed. Once we got to my hotel room there was no hesitation to start making out and getting into the foreplay. It was all good and she was super cool however, she was a little more "curvy" than I would normally like. I decided not to repeat since there are just too many other choices out there.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2101aae9-f674-4021-87e9-24f926f499cb

Chikan San
01-06-18, 04:41
Hey, any luck with Bidoof? Messaged her but no reply.NO LUCK. She never replied. Oh well.

RiverRat22
01-06-18, 05:12
Ms Celestial was very touchy and flirtatious during our meet and greet. We talked about what each of us liked to do in bed. Once we got to my hotel room there was no hesitation to start making out and getting into the foreplay. It was all good and she was super cool however, she was a little more "curvy" than I would normally like. I decided not to repeat since there are just too many other choices out there.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2101aae9-f674-4021-87e9-24f926f499cbShe was a good fuck though. She is my first conquest off of SA. She gave me amazing head, super sloppy and was willing to go and go as long as I like. She took an absolute pounding too. Her curves provide good padding to slam away. She left without the donation too, had to come back for it after I texted her.

HornyBoy13
01-06-18, 11:56
I'm new to that Sugar thing. How does it work? How do you get these girls to fuck?

Grasshopping
01-06-18, 13:28
Mixedbaby.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c6b8bcc2-8593-4d8d-a2ac-d3543e5e3933

Did a M&G with her. Cool chick. Looks the same as her pics except she's quite a bit thicker. I wouldn't call her heavy set or fat. Just on the thick side. I'd say maybe 140 ish lbs at 5'4"? Depends on your taste but to me still acceptable. Quoted $$$ at her own place. Could be a good time but I'm tight on cash this month so will put her on my rotation schedule in the near future.

Lani.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e2bdc74f-6735-cbdc-00af-115f2b5dce6d

Gave me access to her pics. Looks fine but a bit too fake for my taste (lots of make-up, fake boobs etc). I prefer natural. Anyway, quoted me $$ just for a M&G. I passed.

TinyTTz.

Talking to her now. Saw her private pics. Not attractive at all. I'd have a hard time going at she even if I'm drunk. But I'm still talking to her just to get some Intel on what she does, and her support requirements.

Islabikinigirl.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c591fe64-af17-df3f-514a-78f5d8df7f72

She travels between CA and Oahu on a regular basis. We were messaging each other. She asked me if I have time this weekend but I told her that I have to work (true). Then she hasn't responded since. Don't know how much she's looking for. Contacted her mostly due to what she said about her friends. Not sure if she will write back again.

Babybartenderjess.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/35a4e24b-7c43-4ea8-98f2-962996c8c2e0?mailbox=inbox

Exchanged our digits. Were chatting with her then she stopped responding.

Anyone talked to Fitflywork? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/581c1046-cb4b-4a29-b9d2-014e1f81c905.

She looks very cute but seems to be looking for a big type relationship from how interpret her profile.

Smokin Gun
01-06-18, 14:09
She was a good fuck though. She is my first conquest off of SA. She gave me amazing head, super sloppy and was willing to go and go as long as I like. She took an absolute pounding too. Her curves provide good padding to slam away. She left without the donation too, had to come back for it after I texted her.You're right. Her dtbbbj was amazing with lots of drool, strings of spit, and pushing it down her throat. I wish I had asked her if she would rim me because she might be the type that might. I enjoyed her BJ and cockworshipping so much and she enjoyed giving it so much that I probably had about 40 min worth of it. It's been a while so you refreshed my memory.

Smokin Gun
01-06-18, 14:35
Mixedbaby. Did a M&G with her. Cool girl but too big for me. So many better looking choices for me out there.

Lani. She asked me to gift her just prior to our M&G. No thanks so I never met up with her. I don't gift for a M&G since building a good connection is most important to me and the girls I go for. I always have concerns with girls that ask to gift the M&G leading to a relationship that will feel more transactional and that they value their time more than mine.

Babybartenderjess. She flaked on our first scheduled M&G. In trying to set up a second M&G, she refused to give me a full length photo of herself. She claimed that I thought she might be fat. I said I just want to know what to expect so that we don't waste our time. Done with her because of that because she probably is bigger than I would like.

Too many good options out there so it's easy to cut the line. However, one thing I've learned is patience. Some of my best SBs are those that have flaked our first schedule M&G or have taken a long time to respond and get together. I've messaged some hot and young girls a while back and have gotten no response. I don't give them any hassles for not responding. Then recently out of the blue they respond saying if I'd like to meet. Then when we get to my hotel room their 20 year old pussies are dripping wet. Patience and never get mad, that's what I'm continually working on.

SugaFoot
01-06-18, 15:32
Mixedbaby. Did a M&G with her. Cool girl but too big for me. So many better looking choices for me out there.

Lani. She asked me to gift her just prior to our M&G. No thanks so I never met up with her. I don't gift for a M&G since building a good connection is most important to me and the girls I go for. I always have concerns with girls that ask to gift the M&G leading to a relationship that will feel more transactional and that they value their time more than mine.

Babybartenderjess. She flaked on our first scheduled M&G. In trying to set up a second M&G, she refused to give me a full length photo of herself. She claimed that I thought she might be fat. I said I just want to know what to expect so that we don't waste our time. Done with her because of that because she probably is bigger than I would like.

Too many good options out there so it's easy to cut the line. However, one thing I've learned is patience. Some of my best SBs are those that have flaked our first schedule M&G or have taken a long time to respond and get together. I've messaged some hot and young girls a while back and have gotten no response. I don't give them any hassles for not responding. Then recently out of the blue they respond saying if I'd like to meet. Then when we get to my hotel room their 20 year old pussies are dripping wet. Patience and never get mad, that's what I'm continually working on.I couldn't agree more. One of my favorite hidden gems flaked on my 3-4 times. I stopped talking to her for a couple months and out the blue I sent her a message on Snapchat and we hooked up the same night and it's been a good time every since. I've learned these girls (the type I go after) tend to be moody and impulsive so planning and keeping schedules are not their strong suits.

Kumu Hunter
01-06-18, 21:45
Mixedbaby.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c6b8bcc2-8593-4d8d-a2ac-d3543e5e3933

Did a M&G with her. Cool chick. Looks the same as her pics except she's quite a bit thicker. I wouldn't call her heavy set or fat. Just on the thick side. I'd say maybe 140 ish lbs at 5'4"? Depends on your taste but to me still acceptable. Quoted $$$ at her own place. Could be a good time but I'm tight on cash this month so will put her on my rotation schedule in the near future.

Lani.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e2bdc74f-6735-cbdc-00af-115f2b5dce6d

Gave me access to her pics. Looks fine but a bit too fake for my taste (lots of make-up, fake boobs etc). I prefer natural. Anyway, quoted me $$ just for a M&G. I passed.

TinyTTz.

Talking to her now. Saw her private pics. Not attractive at all. I'd have a hard time going at she even if I'm drunk. But I'm still talking to her just to get some Intel on what she does, and her support requirements.

Islabikinigirl.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c591fe64-af17-df3f-514a-78f5d8df7f72

She travels between CA and Oahu on a regular basis. We were messaging each other. She asked me if I have time this weekend but I told her that I have to work (true). Then she hasn't responded since. Don't know how much she's looking for. Contacted her mostly due to what she said about her friends. Not sure if she will write back again.

Babybartenderjess.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/messages/35a4e24b-7c43-4ea8-98f2-962996c8c2e0?mailbox=inbox

Exchanged our digits. Were chatting with her then she stopped responding.

Anyone talked to Fitflywork? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/581c1046-cb4b-4a29-b9d2-014e1f81c905.

She looks very cute but seems to be looking for a big type relationship from how interpret her profile.Thanks GH for the good intel.

Isn't Tinyttz a Backpage girl that's also on SA? I think I read about her on one of the other threads. Guys were saying she's on SA too. Jenna Dean? Anyone know?

I favorited Bartenderjess and she messaged me. Looked like we were doing ok. Wanted to meet, so gave digits, but then ghosted. Maybe too busy with your other guys now.

Islabikini girl looks interesting. But Have to wonder about the ones that say they come back and forth. Sounds like a pro.

Again, thanks for the intel.

Kumu Hunter
01-06-18, 22:01
Aloha, Any intel on some of these new girls. Look pretty nice.

Nophoneplzhelp.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ccdcb43-5452-43ff-b21d-ccee8756084e

Blondesundoll.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e8c00a28-5258-4414-813e-6d6bf1c280e7

Hinik.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/401623e5-0df7-41a4-af8e-0ad4e39b8d48

Bellagrace27.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8478fead-a35f-433c-9848-035c82e55206

Aloha, KM.

Demosdef
01-06-18, 23:34

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/49fcff08-b630-4b12-b52b-499c024f294eWhat was the damage?

SugaFoot
01-07-18, 00:23
Aloha, Any intel on some of these new girls. Look pretty nice.

Nophoneplzhelp.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3ccdcb43-5452-43ff-b21d-ccee8756084e

Blondesundoll.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e8c00a28-5258-4414-813e-6d6bf1c280e7

Hinik.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/401623e5-0df7-41a4-af8e-0ad4e39b8d48

Bellagrace27.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/8478fead-a35f-433c-9848-035c82e55206

Aloha, KM.All of these seem like the spur of the moment type. You would have to be really patient with them and be willing to withstand multiple flakes.

SugaFoot
01-07-18, 00:24
What was the damage?200-300 when I had her a year ago. She's really cool and tells me about some of you sick fuckers hehe.

SugaFoot
01-07-18, 00:25
Thanks GH for the good intel.

Isn't Tinyttz a Backpage girl that's also on SA? I think I read about her on one of the other threads. Guys were saying she's on SA too. Jenna Dean? Anyone know?

I favorited Bartenderjess and she messaged me. Looked like we were doing ok. Wanted to meet, so gave digits, but then ghosted. Maybe too busy with your other guys now.

Islabikini girl looks interesting. But Have to wonder about the ones that say they come back and forth. Sounds like a pro.

Again, thanks for the intel.Yup that's the same ole Jenna Dean.

Kumu Hunter
01-07-18, 01:56
All of these seem like the spur of the moment type. You would have to be really patient with them and be willing to withstand multiple flakes.Yeah, If figured. I've been around a bunch on the site and noticed many of the young ones are flaky. I think some just join to see how many horny guys like us will contact them so they can get their egos stroked. But every once in a while you find a gem. Got to be patient is right!

Demosdef
01-07-18, 20:03
Yeah, If figured. I've been around a bunch on the site and noticed many of the young ones are flaky. I think some just join to see how many horny guys like us will contact them so they can get their egos stroked. But every once in a while you find a gem. Got to be patient is right!Aww man, I don't want to pay 80 for amonth of young flakers.

BotoMoco
01-08-18, 00:05
Aww man, I don't want to pay 80 for amonth of young flakers.Along with flakes you have the homeruns so this is the name of the game on SA. You may find a steady one or two and then you can try to score on on of those young uns.

StopDaRail2
01-08-18, 04:59
Got a new username after I got banned for agreeing with another guy about posting reports. Anyway, here's more info, and like before, pm if you want to trade info:

Babybartenderjess- exact same experience as reported, messaged back and forth and then she dropped off the radar. She says she's a bartender and bar mgr, works in waikiki and has very distinctive tats on her neck so maybe someone can spot her.

Beachbum18- same thing, I messaged her, she messaged me and then nothing. She hasn't been on the site since 1/1 so she's probably gone.

Xojell- sorta unusual situation, she messaged me first and gave me access to her pics (usually they get offended if you ask for pics before you start a convosation). Average looking filipina, big rack, average body. She lives in maui, maybe works at one of the hostess bar there (maui peeps can verify? Says she's open to fly over to honolulu. I haven't replied back yet.

Currently seeing two SBs, met both from the site. One I can't even call her a sb because she doesn't ask for anything except that I pay for meals and drinks. Has a good job, just got out of a long term relationship so I figure she wants the sex and attention without the relationship- perfect! The other one is a college student and I give her weekly allowance of $250 but she stays over at least twice a week so it's a good value. Comes from a rich hawaiian family with lots of land and lots of drama. Very emotionally unstable so who knows how long this will last. Interesting hearing her stories about how these old families fight over land and lineage. Her family owns lots of land, but it's all filled with junk and cars and other crap because the family is tied up in court arguing over who owns what, so they can't develop it or sell it or even clean it up. Got to be worth millions, a shame really. Whats the term, "land rich but cash poor"?

Grasshopping
01-08-18, 06:43
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f2b029c5-081e-38bf-422f-88478b8e0e52

Any info on her? Favorited me. Disturbed by her cover picture, looks like Michael Jackson to me LOL. But her other pictures look fine. Just puzzling.

Kumu Hunter
01-09-18, 02:33
Your sweetest sin.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0f4a8f9f-cdaa-0d6c-a583-48a6cb68867f

While we're on the subject, I was looking through some of the SB's I blocked because they flaked, were GPS or Not worth it. This one did a meet and greet, gave me a number $$$ couldn't host. Nice face, Bigger than her picture and not worth the money to host and give allowance. Was nice and she got a free lunch. A few weeks later she texted and said $$. Tried to set up a date and then flaked out. No response. Now a almost a year later I get a text back from her wanting to hook up again. I didn't respond. Don't want to be a Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football. Save your Kalas.

PM me if you need more info.

Zzzzzzz
01-09-18, 02:49
Despite alll warnings from why'all, I flirted my ass off to set dates with HoneyHi and Charaea this week. As expected, HoneyHi was a no-call, no-show today, and since the date gets closer and closer, Charaea has stopped responding, too.

Luckily I have a third one in the works and it seems like that far might actually pull through! Will report if successful.

Member #5810
01-09-18, 03:48
Despite alll warnings from why'all, I flirted my ass off to set dates with HoneyHi and Charaea this week. As expected, HoneyHi was a no-call, no-show today, and since the date gets closer and closer, Charaea has stopped responding, too.

Luckily I have a third one in the works and it seems like that far might actually pull through! Will report if successful.Good luck and hope you get a winner!