PDA

View Full Version : Pine Tree

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Kurocha
07-04-12, 09:57
Only reason why that I started this Pine Tree thread is that when you try to do research on PT, VIP and Goi, the search feature comes up empty. Anyway, this seems to be the somewhat current list of providers that I could come up with but I know that I may be missing a few providers here:

Ivy, MiMi, Kristy and Sophia. Not sure if Sonny is still there.

Uki Eater
07-04-12, 14:01
Ivy, MiMi, Kristy and Sophia. Not sure if Sonny is still there.I was there a few nights ago. I didn't see Kristy. Only seen 4 on the couch which included Mimi. Pretty much older provider lineup.

Keoni12
07-04-12, 14:24
I was there a few nights ago. I didn't see Kristy. Only seen 4 on the couch which included Mimi. Pretty much older provider lineup.Kristy on vacation till end of the month according to mama.

H Mobius
07-04-12, 18:23
Anyway, this seems to be the somewhat current list of providers that I could come up with but I know that I may be missing a few providers here:

Ivy, MiMi, Kristy and Sophia. Not sure if Sonny is still there.Wow, where'd everyone go? There used to be over a dozen girls sitting in the lobby.

Panda Bike
07-05-12, 03:53
Good idea Kurocha, to start thread on Pine Tree and their in the top 10 AMP in the USA number one in Hawaii.

Sonny is always there. Tonight [ 4th] there were 7 girls. I got them their 4th of July dinner. My ATF Mimi, I have been seeing her for 7 years. Sindi is retired.

Only reason why that I started this Pine Tree thread is that when you try to do research on PT, VIP and Goi, the search feature comes up empty. Anyway, this seems to be the somewhat current list of providers that I could come up with but I know that I may be missing a few providers here:

Ivy, MiMi, Kristy and Sophia. Not sure if Sonny is still there.

HawaiiHorndog
07-05-12, 13:17

Ivy, MiMi, Kristy and Sophia. Not sure if Sonny is still there.Is this the same Ivy that used to post on BP? The one with huge beautiful boobs and pretty face? If so, is her service any good?

Pony69
07-06-12, 03:27
New to Hawaii and the forum. Stopped in to Pine Tree last Wed to check the scene. Four girls. Chose Gina. Friendly greeting; no suspicious screening, offered shower. Good and attentive. She's nicely tanned, about 5'4", natural B's. Returned to room and she had me lay on my back. Moved her nipples over me while caressing all over. Had me turn over, cover on, very nice CBJ with eye contact and stroking. Got her on her back, LFK, moved down and sucked those natural B's and got great response. Moved down slowly for some DATY. Smooth and sweet. She was in to it and got her to an O. Moved to MISH where got some DFK. Proceeded to CG and filled the bag. Offered either hot towel or rinse. Seemed a little rushed at end; but had nice conversation. She's from LA and here just for work. L / A/S. 8/9/9. Would repeat. Gave me her card with her cell. Walking out, only 3 girls, no other cars parked upstairs.

Kurocha
07-07-12, 15:46
Was feeling pretty horny around 8am, not the best time of the day with AMPs so decided to stop by PT as it has been a while. First asked MS if everyone was sleeping, MS told me Yuki available, showering befor hitting the sack. Took her up on it. Yuki comes in very pleasant Japanese type demeanor MILF woman, mid 40's, apparent man made C rack, a bit on the thick side and very curvy. Face is nice, although she had just taken off her make up. Went over to the TS room, gave a great body shampoo / massage with a lot of attention to Jr. Got back to the room, got righti into it. Told me she already gave me a massage with the TS so got right into the initial BBBJ then slipped on the cover discreetly. She then tried to mount in CG, but damn she was real tight for an MILF. Went into MISH, and was fricking screeching and moaning typical of Jgirls. Went at it for about ten minutes before I felt like I was killing her. Did a real nice post sex massage. Was very service oriented and even asked me how did and if she could I prove her service. Wow, never been asked that before. I guess, with the regulars there, the new girls don't seem to gt a lot of new customers so they leave. Yuki seems to like it there, but wants to know what she could do to get more repeat customers. L / A/S 6/9/9. Would probably repeats her massage skills were very good.

Gwallace0003
07-07-12, 17:11
Was feeling pretty horny around 8am, not the best time of the day with AMPs so decided to stop by PT as it has been a while. First asked MS if everyone was sleeping, MS told me Yuki available, showering befor hitting the sack. Took her up on it. Yuki comes in very pleasant Japanese type demeanor MILF woman, mid 40's, apparent man made C rack, a bit on the thick side and very curvy. Face is nice, although she had just taken off her make up. Went over to the TS room, gave a great body shampoo / massage with a lot of attention to Jr. Got back to the room, got righti into it. Told me she already gave me a massage with the TS so got right into the initial BBBJ then slipped on the cover discreetly. She then tried to mount in CG, but damn she was real tight for an MILF. Went into MISH, and was fricking screeching and moaning typical of Jgirls. Went at it for about ten minutes before I felt like I was killing her. Did a real nice post sex massage. Was very service oriented and even asked me how did and if she could I prove her service. Wow, never been asked that before. I guess, with the regulars there, the new girls don't seem to gt a lot of new customers so they leave. Yuki seems to like it there, but wants to know what she could do to get more repeat customers. L / A/S 6/9/9. Would probably repeats her massage skills were very good.Is this the Yuki that used to work at Kison?

Mavrick7
07-08-12, 17:18
Went to Pine tree on Friday, looking for some action. Kristy on vacation, older MILF types on the bench and two Black Girls? What is going on? Where has the talent gone to. Left disappointed.

Panda Bike
07-08-12, 19:14
Mavrick7, Pine Tree changes girls about every 3 weeks. But most of them are taking their kids on vacation. [ school is out ]

Went to Pine tree on Friday, looking for some action. Kristy on vacation, older MILF types on the bench and two Black Girls? What is going on? Where has the talent gone to. Left disappointed.

King Cobrack
07-08-12, 22:25
Went to Pine tree on Friday, looking for some action. Kristy on vacation, older MILF types on the bench and two Black Girls? What is going on? Where has the talent gone to. Left disappointed.Black girls? How dem Black girls look? KC

YG365
07-08-12, 23:24
How them 2 black girls look? Any reports on them? I wouldn't mind trying a black girl for once.

DatyLuva
07-09-12, 17:28
Went to see Mimi yesterday at PT. While waiting for my appointment I noticed a sign for Rachel's Massage Therapy. Simillar looking sign (yellow with red letters) being used by other AMPs. Located to the left of PT in the corner. Called The number on The sign and sounded like a MS but she said open only M-Sat. Anyone have The 411 on this place. Maybe undercover MT place like in CC.

DaViper
07-09-12, 22:46
Always use to have a lot of good looking gals but now not so much?

Hidawg808
07-10-12, 00:40
Black girls? How dem Black girls look? KCLast time I was there a couple weeks ago, there was a BBG, with curly highlighted hair. Not my cup of tea. But not sure if that's one of the same ones that's there now. Maybe time to go back and do a little recon.

Spyda
07-10-12, 04:25
Which do you like better the old PT when it was downstairs or the new PT?

Panda Bike
07-10-12, 05:44
The old Pine Tree was better but the first 2 months at the new place was great. I told the owner Sunday that she needs to get more new younger girls. The older girls like Mimi, Terry, Crissy, Sonny, Linda will stay because they have lots of regular customers and Mimi is still the top money maker there. The two black girls won't stay there too long I give them maybe 2 to 3 weeks. Sorry Spyda about writting a little extra.

Which do you like better the old PT when it was downstairs or the new PT?

Ocolumbo
07-10-12, 13:18
The old Pine Tree was better but the first 2 months at the new place was great. I told the owner Sunday that she needs to get more new younger girls. The older girls like Mimi, Terry, Crissy, Sonny, Linda will stay because they have lots of regular customers and Mimi is still the top money maker there. The two black girls won't stay there too long I give them maybe 2 to 3 weeks. Sorry Spyda about writting a little extra.Do the Black girls have pimps? Did the owner vett them before letting them work lest it all blow up in her face later, like with news stories of coercion?

YG365
07-10-12, 15:13
The old Pine Tree was better but the first 2 months at the new place was great. I told the owner Sunday that she needs to get more new younger girls. The older girls like Mimi, Terry, Crissy, Sonny, Linda will stay because they have lots of regular customers and Mimi is still the top money maker there. The two black girls won't stay there too long I give them maybe 2 to 3 weeks. Sorry Spyda about writting a little extra.LOL. Pinetree was usually my least favorite of all the AMPs because of all the oldee's. Never could find anyone I was attracted too. I'm glad someone said it!

RadioHazard
07-10-12, 15:35
When they were down on the below they did have a few young hotties. Nina and toy come to mind. Yeah they need new talent up there.

LOL. Pinetree was usually my least favorite of all the AMPs because of all the oldee's. Never could find anyone I was attracted too. I'm glad someone said it!

Panda Bike
07-10-12, 22:46
YG365, what about Sindi, and Chrissy, and Vivian the young one.

LOL. Pinetree was usually my least favorite of all the AMPs because of all the oldee's. Never could find anyone I was attracted too. I'm glad someone said it!

Mipene77
07-11-12, 01:53
Which do you like better the old PT when it was downstairs or the new PT?The old PT ruled, had some really great ones there. Remember Sarah the BBBJ queen? No girl even came close to her deepthroat nowadays. Not even Monica. And then there was Lei, boy that girl was awesome. BB everything starting in the shower! Came BB in her three times in less than 1 hour once, no shit. It was that awesome. Mimi actually started there about 2005/2006 era. She was way prettier then and much less mechanical. Too many great girls to mention. The new PT does not even compare. Just went there the other day. Boy talk about some grannies. Even Mimi looks haggard nowadays.

Uki Eater
07-24-12, 02:31
Went to see Mimi yesterday at PT. While waiting for my appointment I noticed a sign for Rachel's Massage Therapy. Simillar looking sign (yellow with red letters) being used by other AMPs. Located to the left of PT in the corner. Called The number on The sign and sounded like a MS but she said open only M-Sat. Anyone have The 411 on this place. Maybe undercover MT place like in CC.This place doesn't even have a doorbell to ring. What the hell? I guess you'll have to call and then she'll open the door. Need to make appointment. I called the number talked to the lady, she not even there. Unless, she is but, scared because she think I LE. LOL.

YG365
07-24-12, 08:59
YG365, what about Sindi, and Chrissy, and Vivian the young one.Is Sindi or Chrissy that one vietnamese chick everyone compares to Coco and Monica? I had that vietnamese girl and it wasn't my cup of tea. Too mechanical. I also don't like vietnamese girls cause of the way they talk.

"Ooh baby! You fuck me good! OoH! Ooh! Fuck me hard!" LOL or something like that. It just doesn't do it for me!

Panda Bike
07-24-12, 15:48
YG365, Chrissy is on vacation and Sindi retired. Today there are 11 girls at Pine Tree. Coco and Monia are in a class by them selves.

Is Sindi or Chrissy that one vietnamese chick everyone compares to Coco and Monica? I had that vietnamese girl and it wasn't my cup of tea. Too mechanical. I also don't like vietnamese girls cause of the way they talk.

"Ooh baby! You fuck me good! OoH! Ooh! Fuck me hard!" LOL or something like that. It just doesn't do it for me!

DavidGoliath
07-31-12, 14:37
Does anyone know if Lucky moved to another location? Mamasan first said that she was on vacation, then that she quit. She as 20-30's K. Great TS. Good BBBJ. Enthusiastic. Good GFE. The quality at PT has definitely gone down but like the location and wish Lucky was still there.

DaViper
08-01-12, 22:02
Does anyone know if Lucky moved to another location? Mamasan first said that she was on vacation, then that she quit. She as 20-30's K. Great TS. Good BBBJ. Enthusiastic. Good GFE. The quality at PT has definitely gone down but like the location and wish Lucky was still there.Lucky is her name at pine tree but she is Vivian now at Pink but I think she is on vac.

RadioHazard
08-09-12, 04:08
Did a recon at Pine Tree. Nothing new. Mimi actually looked great all made up. Strange thing. Almost all the girls that were there all seemed to kinda look like mimi in some way. Mimi being the best looking one there if you ask me. I think the korean name Gina has a pretty face but that is about it with her. Kristy is mia here.

Anyway thought I would post this and save some one a trip that maybe scouting. No hidden gems at PT.

DaViper
08-09-12, 12:08
Did a recon at Pine Tree. Nothing new. Mimi actually looked great all made up. Strange thing. Almost all the girls that were there all seemed to kinda look like mimi in some way. Mimi being the best looking one there if you ask me. I think the korean name Gina has a pretty face but that is about it with her. Kristy is mia here.

Anyway thought I would post this and save some one a trip that maybe scouting. No hidden gems at PT.This place has really gone down hill from what it was before but for some reason a lot of places has gone downhill Ichiban. 7, pink, GQ just my opinion but these place need to bring in some new faces.

Kay Rebos
08-10-12, 03:15
This place has really gone down hill from what it was before but for some reason a lot of places has gone downhill Ichiban. 7, pink, GQ just my opinion but these place need to bring in some new faces.Maybe Sindi cursed the place when she left? When I found out she left PT, I didn't even bother.

Uki Eater
08-14-12, 16:16
Kristy is mia here.She's back

Makiki
08-17-12, 03:21
Dropped by about 7p. Only old ones here. Just shows how much service counts. Kison have milfs but they offer great service that's why it's busy while PT is inert.

Ramrod80
08-18-12, 07:35
Is she back at Pine Tree? Every time I call, they say she is on vacation or is off. What is really going on?

Uki Eater
08-19-12, 03:41
Is she back at Pine Tree? Every time I call, they say she is on vacation or is off. What is really going on?She's back alright. Seen her with my own eyes this past Monday.

Ramrod80
08-19-12, 04:04
She's back alright. Seen her with my own eyes this past Monday.Mahalo Ukieater. Now I need some of that Uki.

Jusride
08-25-12, 22:03
Is she still here or on vacation? Seems like ms is giving the run around and she's not working.

Mahalo Ukieater. Now I need some of that Uki.

Genji 808
08-27-12, 14:02
Is she still here or on vacation? Seems like ms is giving the run around and she's not working.Yep, she there. Just had her recently. Same same for me. All std service nothing new to report. I can't say anything bad about her looks or service and she is a nice girl but I felt like it was $ wasted. Its time to move on for me.

Hudini
08-27-12, 15:40
Yep, she there. Just had her recently. Same same for me. All std service nothing new to report. I can't say anything bad about her looks or service and she is a nice girl but I felt like it was $ wasted. Its time to move on for me.I also saw her too.

Jusride
08-28-12, 05:15
Nice to hear. I'll need to try again.

I also saw her too.

Makiki
08-30-12, 04:49
Nice to hear. I'll need to try again.Since Lucky left, I guess it leaves only one doable girl there.

Does anyone know the line up at PT?

Thanks

Panda Bike
09-09-12, 04:00
Mimi should be back October 4th.

Jusride
09-11-12, 04:22
Got my Kristy fix a couple days ago. LG (Life is Good). Now if Tia at MF returns it will be a good month.

JR.

Nice to hear. I'll need to try again.

YG365
09-11-12, 08:11
Got my Kristy fix a couple days ago. LG (Life is Good). Now if Tia at MF returns it will be a good month.

JR.What race is Kristy?

Pineapple50
09-11-12, 13:15
Christy is Viet.

JT.

What race is Kristy?

YG365
09-11-12, 14:38
Christy is Viet.

JT.Oh. I think I had her before. She's skinny? On the older side? Has a dirty mouth?

RadioHazard
09-11-12, 15:04
I would say she is youngest at PT. She to me actually has a young look to her. She is not bone thin skinny but not fat either kinda tight skinned but not a hard body. She does talk dirty though. I love with a Viets talks dirty but if I recall she does not have much of an accent.

If anyone goes to PT. Ask if Yuri is there.

Oh. I think I had her before. She's skinny? On the older side? Has a dirty mouth?

Pineapple50
09-11-12, 15:09
Christy,

She has a "sexiness" to her with a "demur" look. Its hard to explain. I would Not consider her "skinny" because she has some meat to her, but definitely Not fat and she is about 35 years old. I have Not seen her in awhile, but after writing about her I am getting worked-up and will have to go see her!

JT.

Oh. I think I had her before. She's skinny? On the older side? Has a dirty mouth?

Splooge McDuck
09-11-12, 15:32
Christy,

She has a "sexiness" to her with a "demur" look. Its hard to explain. I would Not consider her "skinny" because she has some meat to her, but definitely Not fat and she is about 35 years old. I have Not seen her in awhile, but after writing about her I am getting worked-up and will have to go see her!

JT.Oh man, you so right JT. That's the "Cristy effect" where you get a figurative & literal hard on for Cristy any time you write about her.

I just had this same convo with a bro about Cristy a few days ago. Since I'm looking for K-POP Hawt or anything near that caliber of hotness, the bro bro recs The Cristy. 1st of all, YES, good lookin out there my bro. Perfect rec for someone even sexier than many K-Pop singers in her own right. I replied to the bro, yes I have been blessed to partake in The Viet Cristy. Then I said damn you now. Any time I think / PM / report / write about her in any way, I feel the urge to bang her. Every time I get PM'd about Cristy or about a sesh on her I am thinking to myself,"Great. After I reply to this PM, I am gunna have to partake somewhere soon."

Its almost like I don't wunna have to talk about her LOL. I dunno what it is about her. I think its cus I think she has the sexiest face ever! I can PM, post, review & talk about my ATFs like Sua or Million all day every day. But even right now, obviously after writing this, me & my half chub want some Viet Cristy baaadly!

S Mc

YG365
09-11-12, 17:03
Christy,

JT.LOL. I know the feeling too well! You have 3 options! Either nut one out, go visit an AMP some time today or just do nothing and accept the blue balls my friend! Good luck with whichever option you take!

Member #4374
09-12-12, 18:56
Hell to the yes. Cristy got some beautiful natural titties. And her face is sultry. If T-Payne ever met her, he'd come out with a new song,"I'm in love with a hooker".

Playboy54
09-14-12, 06:14
Fell for the hype about Christy. Gave a hard BJ with a tight ass condom on and all covered service. I felt nothing as my dick was numb the entire time. Will never repeat. Better girls to waste your money on.

Playboy54.

Good Provider Tip: You think by sucking my dick real hard I will feel something with the tight rubber on. All I feel is a vice squeeze on my dick with your mouth that hurts for hours latter. Best to take off the condom and lick me real soft.

Splooge McDuck
09-14-12, 15:28
Fell for the hype about Christy. Gave a hard BJ with a tight ass condom on and all covered service. I felt nothing as my dick was numb the entire time. Will never repeat. Better girls to waste your money on.

Playboy54.

Good Provider Tip: You think by sucking my dick real hard I will feel something with the tight rubber on. All I feel is a vice squeeze on my dick with your mouth that hurts for hours latter. Best to take off the condom and lick me real soft.That a girl Cristy!

Thanks for that great report PB54. Glad to hear that you got all covered serv from Cristy since myself & some others get BBBJ & DFK from her. Since I wouldn't want to get a BBBJ from a girl who gave you one, or kiss one that kissed you. So thanks for the valueable info. (This seems like de ja vu LOL)

You should probably boycott PT also PB54. That'll teach them yah!

S Mc

Hawaii Raven
09-17-12, 17:35
Drive up the ramp to Pine Tree and walk in the door. From what I see sitting in the waiting room, I am not to excited about the selection. I swear there's a girl in there that looks exactly like a KBG from Maui. Who knows, maybe it was her but didn't get names cause mama takes me straight to the room. Pay house fee and ask if Christy is there and she is. Thank god! She busy though so have to wait a little but which I do.

Later in she walks and thanks me for waiting. Now I see all the hype behind her. She is quite the stunner. Not really tan with a small birth mark on her left shoulder and you can tell she's viet. Do the normal introductions and skip the shower cause its late. Lay on the bed face down and she gets naked and gives a massage. Not the greatest I have ever had but no complaints. That's not really why I am there anyways.

Normal kissing all over the back. Flip over and more kissing paying attention a lot to the nipples. To CBJ which was long and nice. Up to cg and she is leaning forward basically on top of me so I can't really see or play with her breasts. She leans back and puts her hands behind her head and I get a nice shot of her breasts. All natural this girl is. A little rcg then she asks if I want to get on top.

Over to mish. Pin her legs up with my arms and go back and forth between fast and slow. Lots and LOTS of noises coming out of this girl the whole time. Eyes shut tight and she's loving it. Over to k9 and eventually finish there. After a hot towel clean up, we lay in bed and have a nice talk about stuff and I find out she really seems to be a sweet girl. At least that was my first impression.

All the hype is well deserved. Most definitely a new ATF and repeat over and over again. Oh and she did tell me she's leaving next Sunday (9/23) but will be back in late October. Go get her while you can if you want. If I was staying on the island I definitely would.

Playboy54
09-17-12, 18:34
Believe me. Me and my 30 friends won't ever be going to PINE TREE again. Christy probably is leaving. Because a big drop in business at Pine Tree. Man can't believe you pay $200 for 1 hour with that.

Playboy54!

Overinflated reports stop here.

Mauka
09-18-12, 02:35
Drive up the ramp to Pine Tree and walk in the door. From what I see sitting in the waiting room, I am not to excited about the selection. I swear there's a girl in there that looks exactly like a KBG from Maui. Who knows, maybe it was her but didn't get names cause mama takes me straight to the room. Pay house fee and ask if Christy is there and she is. Thank god! She busy though so have to wait a little but which I do.

Later in she walks and thanks me for waiting. Now I see all the hype behind her. She is quite the stunner. Not really tan with a small birth mark on her left shoulder and you can tell she's viet. Do the normal introductions and skip the shower cause its late. Lay on the bed face down and she gets naked and gives a massage. Not the greatest I have ever had but no complaints. That's not really why I am there anyways.

Normal kissing all over the back. Flip over and more kissing paying attention a lot to the nipples. To CBJ which was long and nice. Up to cg and she is leaning forward basically on top of me so I can't really see or play with her breasts. She leans back and puts her hands behind her head and I get a nice shot of her breasts. All natural this girl is. A little rcg then she asks if I want to get on top.

Over to mish. Pin her legs up with my arms and go back and forth between fast and slow. Lots and LOTS of noises coming out of this girl the whole time. Eyes shut tight and she's loving it. Over to k9 and eventually finish there. After a hot towel clean up, we lay in bed and have a nice talk about stuff and I find out she really seems to be a sweet girl. At least that was my first impression.

All the hype is well deserved. Most definitely a new ATF and repeat over and over again. Oh and she did tell me she's leaving next Sunday (9/23) but will be back in late October. Go get her while you can if you want. If I was staying on the island I definitely would.Saw her today and she is sexy Chanel is hotter in many ways but this girl took a pounding from me for 55 minutes and asked me to fuck her hard She claims that she came several times and praised me for being a good fuck everything covered very nice personality no I need to see Million and my bucket list is done I have seen Chanel apple Skye Gina joy all the girls at roses and kison honey sua Tasha everyone at ichiban damn have I been busy who is the best? Probably Chanel and Sindi and Skye

Splooge McDuck
09-18-12, 02:44
Christy probably is leaving. Because a big drop in business at Pine Tree.

Playboy54!As usual, wrong again PB54. If you RTFF you would know Cristy cums & goes on vacation regularly, like clockwork.

S Mc

Playboy54
09-20-12, 19:24
She f$&kin told me she was leaving because business is real slow. I said it will even be slower after I post your BJ condom service. Only a chump sticks up for a girl who gets banged 5 times a day by different men.

Playboy54.

For most accurate posts!

Providers: No problem if you want condom baby. I just give $100 instead of $150.

Splooge McDuck
09-21-12, 12:44
She f$&kin told me she was leaving because business is real slow. I said it will even be slower after I post your BJ condom service. Only a chump sticks up for a girl who gets banged 5 times a day by different men.

Playboy54

For most accurate posts!

Providers: No problem if you want condom baby. I just give $100 instead of $150.
Oh and she did tell me she's leaving next Sunday (9/23) but will be back in late October. Go get her while you can if you want. If I was staying on the island I definitely would.Naw, not sticking up for Cristy, just relaying facts. Ah I see now PB54, I get it now. Cristy told you that she is leaving PT cus business is slow, cus she probably wants you to think she won't be there at PT anymore. Makes sense now. I'm sure she doesn't want to ever see you again, so thanks for doing Cristy a favor by not repeating."Accurate posts" of your own experiences is right, but always so way off from everyone elses LOL.

Notice how on a 1st time sesh with her, Cristy told Hawaii Raven that she is going vaca AND returning in late October. Cus like many of her regs & most who RTFF about Cristy, we know she cums & goes on vaca regularly. Like clockwork.

As always Cristy is YMMV & PBMMVW. (PB's Miles May Vary Worse)

S Mc

Playboy54
09-21-12, 17:08
Ok. Clown. She gave me her phone number and told me to call her in a few weeks and she will let me know when she is coming back. Way to many idiots and providers on these boards.

Playboy54.

What type of man defends a hooker making $8000 to $1000 a month tax free?

RickJames808
09-21-12, 18:55
Who the fuck invited Gayboy54 back to the forum? Everything was harmonious in mongerland with decent unbiased non-embittered posts from reasonably sane mongers. Now this delusional unhappy fuck slithers out from under his rock and is at it again. Even brothers who get legitimately burned aren't as embittered as this rectum. If the providers are so legitimately bad why keep repeating madness like some sour old alzhiemers patient? If you creep back under your rock fast enough, your spot and happy socks may still be warm. The game hasnt changed in your posting absence which is dearly missed already.

Rickjames Byatch!

Originally Posted by Playboy54 *[View Original Post]

Playboy54.

For most accurate posts!

Splooge McDuck
09-22-12, 02:34
Ok. Clown. She gave me her phone number and told me to call her in a few weeks and she will let me know when she is coming back. Way to many idiots and providers on these boards.

Playboy54.

What type of man defends a hooker making $8000 to $1000 a month tax free?OK Circus freak. Interesting how your story keeps changing Mr accuracy. Why did you even make the comment about Cristy saying she is leaving cus PT is slow in the 1st place. U must know by now that "it's slow" is something most say all the time anyway. Cus what girl wants to tell some guy that she is bangin 5 dudes a day like you always remind us, as if its not common knowledge.

Anyway, that's all well & good Playless54. My point was & still is that Cristy goes on vaca all the time. Like clockwork. Meaning she would have been going vaca as scheduled this weekend whether PT is slow or was the busiest AMP going today.

S Mc

Splooge McDuck
09-22-12, 02:54
Who the fuck invited Gayboy54 back to the forum? Everything was harmonious in mongerland with decent unbiased non-embittered posts from reasonably sane mongers. Now this delusional unhappy fuck slithers out from under his rock and is at it again. Even brothers who get legitimately burned aren't as embittered as this rectum. If the providers are so legitimately bad why keep repeating madness like some sour old alzhiemers patient? If you creep back under your rock fast enough, your spot and happy socks may still be warm. The game hasnt changed in your posting absence which is dearly missed already.

Rickjames Byatch!Agreed 100% with every word LOL. Why he keeps mongering on the way he does if he always says the service is so bad is beyond me too. He is just throwing his money away. Although it is still pretty entertaing to always see him strike out where others have hit homers LOL. Still Playless54.

S Mc

Uki Eater
09-22-12, 16:47
Although it is still pretty entertaing to always see him strike out where others have hit homers LOL. Still Playless54.

S McHis postings aren't that bad actually. Not as bad as others who makeup stuffs just to get back at the provider. With PB54, he's just stating what he didn't get, which is true. Hehe. At least he doesn't make things up like he really got BBBJ or BBFS to get back at a provider. Some guys makeup shit cause they mad they couldn't get what they wanted.

Crouchingtiger
09-22-12, 17:17
His postings aren't that bad actually. Not as bad as others who makeup stuffs just to get back at the provider. With PB54, he's just stating what he didn't get, which is true. Hehe. At least he doesn't make things up like he really got BBBJ or BBFS to get back at a provider. Some guys makeup shit cause they mad they couldn't get what they wanted.Everyone has their standards, some demand more and are more vocal when they don't get it. The only thing bad about PB54 is that his bedside manners may not be the best, kind of like that guy who plays a doctor named House on tv, rude but truthful. Too many times people settle for less. When I read Splooge's, reports, I take away, that the girl has to be a certain look. However, he seems to have Charlie Sheen like money and can see all these girls and if the services are ordinary but the girl is hawt as he puts it, then it is cool. He is a laid back guy. However, most of us don't have his money / resource, so the tendenccy is to want more bang for the buck, thus, the want for DFK, BJBP, BB or other. Since he gets railed on for bad bedside manners, no one will defend him, but I am willing to bet there are those like his matter of fact reports, but just don't want to get railed on or in the future, if they ask those who hate him for more info, that person may blow them off.

If there is one thing, when he gets what he wants he doesn't seem to share who it is and keeps it for himself. I won't judge as I rarely provide any real new info myself or TOFTT and just provide confirmation based on the kindness of other mongers.

I myself like reading his reports and just blow off / ignore his harsh diatrabe, there is no such thing as bad info. All info is good. As the saying goes, truth is a three edged sword, there is your truth, their truth, with the real truth being somewhere inbetween. Okay will step off the podium-sorry.

Crouchingtiger
09-22-12, 17:21
Agreed 100% with every word LOL. Why he keeps mongering on the way he does if he always says the service is so bad is beyond me too. He is just throwing his money away. Although it is still pretty entertaing to always see him strike out where others have hit homers LOL. Still Playless54.

S McWhen you say homers, well his park it is 550ft to centerfield, while others it is only 330 ft or strike out cause his is 1 strike and out while others are willing to give 6 strikes and out. There are always 2 sides to a coin.

Ocolumbo
09-22-12, 17:22
His postings aren't that bad actually. Not as bad as others who makeup stuffs just to get back at the provider. With PB54, he's just stating what he didn't get, which is true. Hehe. At least he doesn't make things up like he really got BBBJ or BBFS to get back at a provider. Some guys makeup shit cause they mad they couldn't get what they wanted.But there is psychosis involved if he thinks BBFS means LOVE. As negative and cynical as he is, you are right that he is not as bad as others, the scum sucking punks who spread and fan rumors of STDs that would destroy a provider's livelihood AND threaten the whole AMP system in Honolulu, or the scumbags who pass bad money to the girls and get them in trouble with the authorities.

Hawaii Raven
09-22-12, 18:03

Playboy54.

What type of man defends a hooker making $8000 to $1000 a month tax free?

Playboy54.

For most accurate posts!

Believe me. Me and my 30 friends won't ever be going to PINE TREE again. Christy probably is leaving. Because a big drop in business at Pine Tree. Man can't believe you pay $200 for 1 hour with that.

Playboy54!

Overinflated reports stop here.

Wait wait. First you said she leaving cause slow, ignoring the fact that she is in and out of Pine Tree quite often. Then you claim you told her it will be even slower after you post about her service that you didn't like cause of the covered BJ, etc. I dunno about anyone else, but if that was me I would be a little pissed if I was her and think that Damn this guy is a ass and complaining.

But then you claim she gave you her phone number? If I don't like someone, I ain't going to give them my phone number that's for sure. You also wrote she will let you know when she is coming back, again not acknowledging that fact that she is in and out quite often. Then the last thing I don't quite understand is the fact that if you hated her service so much and say you won't be repeating and you're going to tell all your friends not to see her also, why would you even take her phone number to possibly call her later to find out when she is coming back? If you don't want to repeat with her ever again and also want to tell everyone else not to see her, then why care about when she is coming back?

Splooge McDuck
09-22-12, 18:52
Wait wait. First you said she leaving cause slow, ignoring the fact that she is in and out of Pine Tree quite often. Then you claim you told her it will be even slower after you post about her service that you didn't like cause of the covered BJ, etc. I dunno about anyone else, but if that was me I would be a little pissed if I was her and think that Damn this guy is a ass and complaining.

But then you claim she gave you her phone number? If I don't like someone, I ain't going to give them my phone number that's for sure. You also wrote she will let you know when she is coming back, again not acknowledging that fact that she is in and out quite often. Then the last thing I don't quite understand is the fact that if you hated her service so much and say you won't be repeating and you're going to tell all your friends not to see her also, why would you even take her phone number to possibly call her later to find out when she is coming back? If you don't want to repeat with her ever again and also want to tell everyone else not to see her, then why care about when she is coming back?Yeah, I was gunna mention that stuff about how he claims she gave him her number even after all the things he said & how he must have treated her. His story kept changing but I don't care about his delusions.

Either way he looks like a "clown" LOL. Either he is BS'ing about the digits. Or if he did get the digits, he was BS'ing about not knowing that she is in & out on vaca quite often & tried to make it sound like she said she is "leaving" & not returning, even tho he already knew she was coming back. Cus he wanted guys to believe that PT must be slow cus they have "shitty providers" according to Gayboy54 standards.

No matter, since we all know PB54 is a provider anyway, trying to ruin the biz of other competing providers & AMPs. She is a provider who Playsboys54 on dah intanetz.

S Mc

Playboy54
09-23-12, 05:14
Whatever chump. Please go get HANA at VIP. She gives great service.

Wow. What kind of man sticks up for a chick making $8000 a month by fucking 50 guys?

Not a man. But a AMP girl.

RickJames808
09-23-12, 16:24
Its how he posts it. Its always some bitter and caustic rant. His replies to any monger with a difference of opinon is that monger is a chump or a provider WTF? Many a bro posts negative experiences here (its part of the reason we're on thos site) and those postings are most often fair with little to no ire against the provider. Just less than optimal experience to be shared with others. There are more than a few chicks who do bareback and are reviewed on the boards. Gayboy on the otherhand acts as if he's been fucked over by any provider who doesn't give him BB action (can you blame them?). Even when its providers who have been well known for not providing BB services he he partakes and, SURPRISE! No BB! (makes me think of the E-Trade commercial where the kid says let me show you my shocked face). So then he gets pissed and goes home to write a sour commentary about some shit everyone else on the board already knew. Everytime I come across one of GB54 's posts I get the image of a pissed off little troll or midget hammerinng away at his keyboard after his latest epic fail. That is entertaining enough for me.

His postings aren't that bad actually. Not as bad as others who makeup stuffs just to get back at the provider. With PB54, he's just stating what he didn't get, which is true. Hehe. At least he doesn't make things up like he really got BBBJ or BBFS to get back at a provider. Some guys makeup shit cause they mad they couldn't get what they wanted.

Uki Eater
09-23-12, 17:27
Its how he posts it. Its always some bitter and caustic rant. His replies to any monger with a difference of opinon is that monger is a chump or a provider WTF? Many a bro posts negative experiences here (its part of the reason we're on thos site) and those postings are most often fair with little to no ire against the provider. Just less than optimal experience to be shared with others. There are more than a few chicks who do bareback and are reviewed on the boards. Gayboy on the otherhand acts as if he's been fucked over by any provider who doesn't give him BB action (can you blame them?). Even when its providers who have been well known for not providing BB services he he partakes and, SURPRISE! No BB! (makes me think of the E-Trade commercial where the kid says let me show you my shocked face). So then he gets pissed and goes home to write a sour commentary about some shit everyone else on the board already knew. Everytime I come across one of GB54 's posts I get the image of a pissed off little troll or midget hammerinng away at his keyboard after his latest epic fail. That is entertaining enough for me.RJ, just chuckle at it or just ignore it. Pretty much everyone knows how PB54 is already. But, if you and others reply to his postings, than, the more he's going to reply back and add his comments to. So, no sense trying to put him on the spot or try to knock sense into him. He doesn't care. Heh, you know, I just picture PB54 as being some fictional character. He doesn't exist. He's just a bot on this forum. The things he writes makes me chuckle and giggle than be upset / bothered by it.

PB54: "There won't be a next time!"

LOL.

ZeeMo
09-23-12, 17:30
Can we take this PB54 topic "outside" to another thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10198-AMP-Discussion-and-Opinions&p=1552485&viewfull=1#post1552485

So that we can make room for more reports about the girls.

Later,

Z.

Its how he posts it. Its always some bitter and caustic rant. His replies to any monger with a difference of opinon is that monger is a chump or a provider WTF? Many a bro posts negative experiences here (its part of the reason we're on thos site) and those postings are most often fair with little to no ire against the provider. Just less than optimal experience to be shared with others. There are more than a few chicks who do bareback and are reviewed on the boards. Gayboy on the otherhand acts as if he's been fucked over by any provider who doesn't give him BB action (can you blame them?). Even when its providers who have been well known for not providing BB services he he partakes and, SURPRISE! No BB! (makes me think of the E-Trade commercial where the kid says let me show you my shocked face). So then he gets pissed and goes home to write a sour commentary about some shit everyone else on the board already knew. Everytime I come across one of GB54 's posts I get the image of a pissed off little troll or midget hammerinng away at his keyboard after his latest epic fail. That is entertaining enough for me.

Splooge McDuck
09-24-12, 16:16
Whatever chump. Please go get HANA at VIP. She gives great service.

Wow. What kind of man sticks up for a chick making $8000 a month by fucking 50 guys?

Not a man. But a AMP girl.
Yeah, I was gunna mention that stuff about how he claims she gave him her number even after all the things he said & how he must have treated her. His story kept changing but I don't care about his delusions.

Either way he looks like a "clown" LOL. Either he is BS'ing about the digits. Or if he did get the digits, he was BS'ing about not knowing that she is in & out on vaca quite often & tried to make it sound like she said she is "leaving" & not returning, even tho he already knew she was coming back. Cus he wanted guys to believe that PT must be slow cus they have "shitty providers" according to Gayboy54 standards.

No matter, since we all know PB54 is a provider anyway, trying to ruin the biz of other competing providers & AMPs. She is a provider who Playsboys54 on dah intanetz.

S McU see what I mean about Mr "accurate" reports. Any & every time I have called him out for an answer, he replys with some immature shit like "whatever chump" & trys to blow the question off. Then trys to change the subject LOL. Try Hana at VIP, WTF?

So what was it GB54? Just reply back with 1 or 2.

1) Did Cristy tell you she was going on vaca & gave you her digits so you actually DID know she is returning eventually. But lied like you didn't know when you 1st reported on her.

2) Or you lied about getting her digits.

Either way you come across as a liar. One of, or both of your posts were not accurate so obviously by your logic, you must be a provider. Makes sense to me.

S Mc

Chik0848
09-24-12, 18:01
Called Ichiban and got a recording. Since I was parked just outside, I went upstairs and rang the door bell. From the screen door, I could see right in and noone answered the door. After a couple of minutes waiting, I got back in my car and called Roses for Aka. MS said that she would be busy for about 40 minutes. Called Pine Tree to see if Christy was still here. MS said that she was there and not busy.

When I walked in, only one girl was in the waiting area. She was lying down but got up when I entered. As I walked toward the back, MS came to greet me as asked if I had called for Christy. She showed me to the room, paid her the HF and got ready. After a few minutes, Christy knocks and walks in. She looked hot. I had never seen her with full makeup on before. Hug, quick kiss and off to the shower. TS was nothing really special, but felt good having her stroking jr. We walked back to the room and she dried me off a little more and said that she'd be back.

When she returns, she strips down and hops on for a massage. She does an okay job hitting some spots that need attention. On the flip, she starts licking and teasing. Christy has natural boobs (be's) with nice suckable nipples. On goes the cover and she's having a hard time getting it to unroll, quite funny. She starts the CBJ and and after a couple of minutes, I ask her to turn around so I can DATY. Her pussy is nice and clean and she starts sucking harder and faster. Christy hops on for cg and is moaning and moving like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes, we move to miss and I get to control the tempo. She continues to moan and we lfk then dfk. I get to suck on those nice nipples and then prop her legs on my shoulders and start pumping and she is responding and pushing back and forth. Christy is doing the yeah baby and I ask if she likes this position and of course, she said yes. More dfk and we start moving in unison and I finally bust. We look at each other and laugh a little. I forgot how much fun Christy is.

I asked if she was planning on staying away for six weeks again, but she said that she would be back in one month this time. She leaves tonight.

Overall, Christy was great even with the all covered session. L. 9 (she looked super sexy) , A. 9.0, S. 8.5.

Splooge McDuck
09-25-12, 01:40
Called Ichiban and got a recording. Since I was parked just outside, I went upstairs and rang the door bell. From the screen door, I could see right in and noone answered the door. After a couple of minutes waiting, I got back in my car and called Roses for Aka. MS said that she would be busy for about 40 minutes. Called Pine Tree to see if Christy was still here. MS said that she was there and not busy.

When I walked in, only one girl was in the waiting area. She was lying down but got up when I entered. As I walked toward the back, MS came to greet me as asked if I had called for Christy. She showed me to the room, paid her the HF and got ready. After a few minutes, Christy knocks and walks in. She looked hot. I had never seen her with full makeup on before. Hug, quick kiss and off to the shower. TS was nothing really special, but felt good having her stroking jr. We walked back to the room and she dried me off a little more and said that she'd be back.

When she returns, she strips down and hops on for a massage. She does an okay job hitting some spots that need attention. On the flip, she starts licking and teasing. Christy has natural boobs (be's) with nice suckable nipples. On goes the cover and she's having a hard time getting it to unroll, quite funny. She starts the CBJ and and after a couple of minutes, I ask her to turn around so I can DATY. Her pussy is nice and clean and she starts sucking harder and faster. Christy hops on for cg and is moaning and moving like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes, we move to miss and I get to control the tempo. She continues to moan and we lfk then dfk. I get to suck on those nice nipples and then prop her legs on my shoulders and start pumping and she is responding and pushing back and forth. Christy is doing the yeah baby and I ask if she likes this position and of course, she said yes. More dfk and we start moving in unison and I finally bust. We look at each other and laugh a little. I forgot how much fun Christy is.

I asked if she was planning on staying away for six weeks again, but she said that she would be back in one month this time. She leaves tonight.

Overall, Christy was great even with the all covered session. L. 9 (she looked super sexy) , A. 9.0, S. 8.5.Hot Cristy review Chik0848. Cristy is maybe my 2nd fav CG grinder after Roses-Bebe. I don't care for grinds, as I enjoy my dick thrusting in & out over being balls deep & grinded on. But Cristy grinds feel great & it must also have a lot to do with the way her incredibly sexy face looks as she is tilting her head back, rolling her eyes into her head & running her fingers through her hair.

Like I been saying, anyone who knows Cristy well enough, knows her vacation timetables run LIKE CLOCKWORK. I actually forgot if the amount of time she stays in H-I was either 2 or 3 months (I think 3?). But mostly anyone who knows Cristy knows that the vaca away has almost always been 6 weeks every time. So thanks for gettin that info from Cristy about her vaca being only one month away this time.

S Mc

Jusride
09-29-12, 21:02
I had to do a double take when I saw this pic in an email from one of those great deals junk mail. http://static3.heels.com/heels3/lookbook/2012-inside-heels/jessica-simpson-waleo.jpg

SnatchThat
09-29-12, 23:41
When I went to sample this is a while back I didn't want to go in. Maybe they bait and switched I definitely know that that I went I definitely asked for cristy and she showed me this old viet girl. I remember reading that she is viet. And momma said this is cristy how you hear about her. And I said my friend told me to check her out like its something I have to do. I wanted to correct momma that she is showing the older viet which is Mimi but I didn't see no hotness. So my question hear is Jursodes link to that honey is that a close representation of the famed young in cristy?

Splooge McDuck
09-30-12, 00:09
I had to do a double take when I saw this pic in an email from one of those great deals junk mail.

http://static3.heels.com/heels3/lookbook/2012-inside-heels/jessica-simpson-waleo.jpg
When I went to sample this is a while back I didn't want to go in. Maybe they bait and switched I definitely know that that I went I definitely asked for cristy and she showed me this old viet girl. I remember reading that she is viet. And momma said this is cristy how you hear about her. And I said my friend told me to check her out like its something I have to do. I wanted to correct momma that she is showing the older viet which is Mimi but I didn't see no hotness. So my question hear is Jursodes link to that honey is that a close representation of the famed young in cristy?I assume Jusride posted that pic as a representation of Cristy & I too had to do a double take. Also, I assume SnatchThat posted on his phone cus my phone always auto-corrects Cristy to CRUSTY too LOL.

1st of all, Cristy is the only young looking one at PT since Sindi left. She looks, or could easily pass as in her 20s. Everyone else I ever saw there looked 40+ & 50+ so I think SnatchThat, you were probably bait & switched with Mimi or another older Viet. There is no way a man would meet the real deal Sexy Viet Cristy & think that she was an old lady.

S Mc

Uki Eater
09-30-12, 00:23
When I went to sample this is a while back I didn't want to go in. Maybe they bait and switched I definitely know that that I went I definitely asked for cristy and she showed me this old viet girl. I remember reading that she is viet. And momma said this is cristy how you hear about her. And I said my friend told me to check her out like its something I have to do. I wanted to correct momma that she is showing the older viet which is Mimi but I didn't see no hotness. So my question hear is Jursodes link to that honey is that a close representation of the famed young in cristy?Hehe. That pic that Jusride linked below does look like Cristy. The long straight black hair and that serious, seductive looking face. It's easy to spot Cristy as she sits on the far rightside by the door entrance. You can't mistake Cristy as a MILF. Heh, I'm sure Jusride posted that pic in the PT thread because that girl looks like Cristy. That's what came to mind when I saw the pic

"Hey, this chick kinda looks Cristy from PT"

Splooge McDuck
09-30-12, 00:27
Hehe. That pic that Jusride linked below does look like Cristy. The long straight black hair and that serious, seductive looking face. It's easy to spot Cristy as she sits on the far rightside by the door entrance. You can't mistake Cristy as a MILF. Heh, I'm sure Jusride posted that pic in the PT thread because that girl looks like Cristy.Oh yah, just the fact that the girl in the pic looks young means it basically has to be a rep pic for Cristy. There is no way Jusride posted that pic as a rep for any of the MILFs at PT LOL.

S Mc

Panda Bike
09-30-12, 13:27
Christy and Sindi are the same age. Over 40.

I assume Jusride posted that pic as a representation of Cristy & I too had to do a double take. Also, I assume SnatchThat posted on his phone cus my phone always auto-corrects Cristy to CRUSTY too LOL.

1st of all, Cristy is the only young looking one at PT since Sindi left. She looks, or could easily pass as in her 20s. Everyone else I ever saw there looked 40+ & 50+ so I think SnatchThat, you were probably bait & switched with Mimi or another older Viet. There is no way a man would meet the real deal Sexy Viet Cristy & think that she was an old lady.

S Mc

Panda Bike
10-04-12, 22:21
Mimi is back from vacation and working tonight.

RadioHazard
10-05-12, 02:19
Damn that would put Mimi in her 50s?

Christy and Sindi are the same age. Over 40.

SnatchThat
10-05-12, 03:40
I assume Jusride posted that pic as a representation of Cristy & I too had to do a double take. Also, I assume SnatchThat posted on his phone cus my phone always auto-corrects Cristy to CRUSTY too LOL.

S McI shall go early. That way in have the best chance of seeing her.

Panda Bike
10-05-12, 17:12
Monica is 4 years older than Mimi. Mimi is two years older than Coco. Coco is 5 years older than Sindi and Chrissy.

QUOTE=RadioHazard; 1562897]Damn that would put Mimi in her 50s?[/QUOTE]

Uki Eater
10-06-12, 21:53
Monica is 4 years older than Mimi. Mimi is two years older than Coco. Coco is 5 years older than Sindi and Chrissy.

Damn that would put Mimi in her 50s?Personally, I rather do Sindi and Cristy FS over Mimi though. I only saw Mimi for BJ only in which she did give a very good one. She's a nice lady but, there's just to many options out there who are younger and finer lookin.

Panda Bike
10-07-12, 01:45
Went and saw Mimi last night and she had high heels on, looked very sexy. There were 3 vietnamese and 6 Koreans. The Koreans all had big C and D tits. I just go with Monica, Coco and Mimi because I get very good service everytime. The young one are better looking but I go for the service. I have been seeing Mimi for 8 years now and we still try all kinds of things. Monica same thing. Coco is just a really good girl and for a Korean she never gets mad. [ no temper].

Hilifter37
10-07-12, 15:43
Went and saw Mimi last night and she had high heels on, looked very sexy. There were 3 vietnamese and 6 Koreans. The Koreans all had big C and D tits. I just go with Monica, Coco and Mimi because I get very good service everytime. The young one are better looking but I go for the service. I have been seeing Mimi for 8 years now and we still try all kinds of things. Monica same thing. Coco is just a really good girl and for a Korean she never gets mad. [ no temper].Are all 3 at Pine Tree, or is it Kison's Monica & CHM's Coco? I am thinking about alternating sessions between young and hawt (but not necessarily the best svc) , and older (but better service) MILFs. I think the fact that I started the AMPs with Kison, really set a good bar for service, so I don't mind trying out older providers.

Ocolumbo
10-07-12, 17:21
Christy and Sindi are the same age. Over 40.Christy and Sindi are not in their 40s. Mid 30s at their oldest.

Panda Bike
10-07-12, 19:04
Oh, its just Mimi at Pine Tree. Yep, Monica at Kison and Coco at CHM. But Coco is still gone and Monica banged her foot. If you try Mimi ask her for a good massage first because she is the best.

Are all 3 at Pine Tree, or is it Kison's Monica & CHM's Coco? I am thinking about alternating sessions between young and hawt (but not necessarily the best svc) , and older (but better service) MILFs. I think the fact that I started the AMPs with Kison, really set a good bar for service, so I don't mind trying out older providers.

Hinode
10-07-12, 19:27
Are all 3 at Pine Tree, or is it Kison's Monica & CHM's Coco?.I believe he meant "Mimi" of Pine Tree. And Monica of Kison, etc. (All 3 of them are NOT from PT.)

Panda Bike
10-08-12, 15:56
Why would Sindi tell me she is older? Before she left for Washington. She gave me her new phone number and we have known each other for a long time from Pine Tree.

I never went with her only friends.

Christy and Sindi are not in their 40s. Mid 30s at their oldest.

Local1234
10-08-12, 21:32
Why would Sindi tell me she is older? Before she left for Washington. She gave me her new phone number and we have known each other for a long time from Pine Tree.

I never went with her only friends.Before PT Sindi wasatGQ & Sakura. Thought she's in her mid 30's.

SnatchThat
10-08-12, 23:28
Christy and Sindi are not in their 40s. Mid 30s at their oldest.From what I know, she is definitely in her 40's early 40's that is. She look so good because she never had any kids. Next, I am not lieing or shilling for anyone. I don't have her number but when she needs to talk to me, she has a friend we share that has my number and she will call me from a blocked number and ask to meet. Also, it is her friend who told me that she is in her 40's. But she being Asian, athletic because she does work out, and eats propper. Thats why she looks so good.

Panda Bike
10-09-12, 03:17
Thats what I thought too until she told me her true age. When I was going with Miss Hawaii 2005 she thougth I was 43 but at that time I was 60. It's hard to tell age now days. My mom is 96 and people says she looks 65 she walks and doesn't wear glasses.

Before PT Sindi wasatGQ & Sakura. Thought she's in her mid 30's.

Ocolumbo
10-09-12, 06:38

I never went with her only friends.Well, I'll be damned. Thought I had a younger one when I banged a cougar. Still young compared to me.

Ingwa
10-09-12, 06:51
I try not to worry about the age of a provider. As long as they look young enough to me, that's good enough. A lot of providers look like they are in their 40s or 50s to me but to some of you mongers think they look younger. I was surprised to learn that Sindi was mid 40s but she looked younger so I didn't mind.

Crouchingtiger
10-09-12, 07:54
Why is it so hard to believe that the providers maybe way older than they look. How many times we think they are a certain age only to learn that they are older. Especially in the lighting-haha. Unless you see their I'd, of which then you will know their real name, there is no way to really know, women are not going to tell you their real age if they can help it, we all know that. Although some will be up front with certain customers especially if you take them on trips to the outer islands for a weekend romp, after all they have to show I'd.

Here is a food for thought, if they smoke, do drugs, like to go to the beach, they will age faster. If they avoid all three and watch what they eat, drink lots of water, they will look younger and healthier-of course this won't mean they won't be fugly. These girls make lots of money, you can also bet they spend going to beauty spas (if they are willing to get boob jobs, you think they don't go to these?). Asian women, especially Korean and Japanese women, love spending money on facial and beauty creams, just go Don Q and see for yourself. I used to hear from other people how they thought my mother was 15-20 years younger than what she was.

YG365
10-09-12, 08:02
Why is it so hard to believe that the providers maybe way older than they look. How many times we think they are a certain age only to learn that they are older. Especially in the lighting-haha. Unless you see their I'd, of which then you will know their real name, there is no way to really know, women are not going to tell you their real age if they can help it, we all know that. Although some will be up front with certain customers especially if you take them on trips to the outer islands for a weekend romp, after all they have to show I'd.

Here is a food for thought, if they smoke, do drugs, like to go to the beach, they will age faster. If they avoid all three and watch what they eat, drink lots of water, they will look younger and healthier-of course this won't mean they won't be fugly. These girls make lots of money, you can also bet they spend going to beauty spas (if they are willing to get boob jobs, you think they don't go to these?). Asian women, especially Korean and Japanese women, love spending money on facial and beauty creams, just go Don Q and see for yourself. I used to hear from other people how they thought my mother was 15-20 years younger than what she was.Yups. Asian women in general age well. Lack of sleep is also a killer though. That's why, you should never really hook up with a bar girl. They usually drink, smoke and don't sleep much. Those 3 things can really do a number on a girl! Why do you think some of these old KB girls are in the industry looking the way they are? It's because they actually looked decent or better at one point in their lives before they started. After years of service in the KB industry, now they look like toads with a huge pot belly and frizzy hair LOL.

Splooge McDuck
10-09-12, 13:04
Yes, Sindi is early 40s. No need to argue guys hehe. It's understandable that anyone who didn't know would find it nearly impossible to believe. It's The SINDI after all. I used to think she was 34 at most. When I 1st met her at GQ years ago I thought she was 26. Even after I knew, she was still my ATF even with my "Nooo MILF / Cougar" tastes LOL.

Thats why I usually like to say "looks or could easily pass as this age" when estimating age. All I care about is how young you look.

If Sindi were still working, I'd still say she is the hawt-hawtest provider around.

S Mc

Panda Bike
10-09-12, 13:07
Sindi is early 40s she told me not to tell but I got a big mouth. Sorry Sindi but you still look 30 to me.

Oh, one time my second wife was helping in the front yard and this lady passing by said how nice to have your daughter help you with the yard work, my wife was 40 at the time I was 51.

I try not to worry about the age of a provider. As long as they look young enough to me, that's good enough. A lot of providers look like they are in their 40s or 50s to me but to some of you mongers think they look younger. I was surprised to learn that Sindi was mid 40s but she looked younger so I didn't mind.

CougarLvr
10-11-12, 23:18

QUOTE=RadioHazard; 1562897]Damn that would put Mimi in her 50s?[/QUOTE]Sounds like an Algebra word problem!

Memahu
10-17-12, 06:49
I haven't been to PT for awhile. Mamasan let me pick one from the big room. I selected the pretty one with a nice smile. She had big tits on a thin body with a good attitude and service. Her name is Cherry and is Korean.

Hawaii Raven
11-07-12, 22:57
Okay so can anyone out there confirm if Christy is back at Pine Tree yet or not? Last time I saw her, she said she would be back in late October.

Panda Bike
11-09-12, 14:50
Christy is gone again only the All Star Mimi is there and looking good. Christy was there for only 2 weeks.

Okay so can anyone out there confirm if Christy is back at Pine Tree yet or not? Last time I saw her, she said she would be back in late October.

Erich711
12-02-12, 19:39
Christy is gone again only the All Star Mimi is there and looking good. Christy was there for only 2 weeks.What are the typical damages at PT? Thanks guys, exploring just returned from West Pacific and prices are through the roof back home. Aieego.

Kurocha
12-03-12, 13:14
Christy is gone again only the All Star Mimi is there and looking good. Christy was there for only 2 weeks.Any update on the current line up besides MiMi? I last had Yuki there and although she was nice and gave good service, she just wasn't one of those hot providers that you would want to repeat with. In fact, I was staying away from PT hoping that Yuki would move on as she really made an effort to convince me go come back and see her.

RadioHazard
12-03-12, 14:18
I did a recon recently. Mimi was busy. And there were about 5 girls. There a couple of them looked like the could be mimi chubby older sister. If that makes any sense. Nothing caught my eye. What was worse was those girls look like zombies in there. One was slouched over like she had to much to drink and just passed out. Anyway horrible presentation. At least the mama was cool.

Any update on the current line up besides MiMi? I last had Yuki there and although she was nice and gave good service, she just wasn't one of those hot providers that you would want to repeat with. In fact, I was staying away from PT hoping that Yuki would move on as she really made an effort to convince me go come back and see her.

Ingwa
12-03-12, 15:14
Any update on the current line up besides MiMi? I last had Yuki there and although she was nice and gave good service, she just wasn't one of those hot providers that you would want to repeat with. In fact, I was staying away from PT hoping that Yuki would move on as she really made an effort to convince me go come back and see her.I think Gina is pretty cool. Nice thin shapely legs. Pretty face. Nice tanned skin. Tight puss. About 5' 5-6".125# pussy juices flow during DATY. To me, not an ATF but definitely repeatable.

Chik0848
12-03-12, 15:22
What are the typical damages at PT? Thanks guys, exploring just returned from West Pacific and prices are through the roof back home. Aieego.Brah, you have 17 posts and all are questions and comments on responses you've received. You really need to Read The Forum to get more familiar with what's going on. Go somewhere and provide feedback on your experiences. I'm not trying to be a hardass, but you need to learn how to fly on your own. There really is so much information on these forums and it's also very entertaining when you read them. Just realize that it all is a YMMV experience. Jump out of the nest and spread your wings and fly.

YG365
12-03-12, 16:51
Brah, you have 17 posts and all are questions and comments on responses you've received. You really need to Read The Forum to get more familiar with what's going on. Go somewhere and provide feedback on your experiences. I'm not trying to be a hardass, but you need to learn how to fly on your own. There really is so much information on these forums and it's also very entertaining when you read them. Just realize that it all is a YMMV experience. Jump out of the nest and spread your wings and fly.Well said! I remember back in the day when I didn't even know about this website. Started off with VIP and worked my way around. I've had my hits and misses before and now still with this site. I think Jackson should make it a bit harder for new people on here to become Senior members. Or to make the new people wait a few days before their posts show up.

Erich711
12-04-12, 00:01
Well said! I remember back in the day when I didn't even know about this website. Started off with VIP and worked my way around. I've had my hits and misses before and now still with this site. I think Jackson should make it a bit harder for new people on here to become Senior members. Or to make the new people wait a few days before their posts show up.Sheesh guys, I have been RTF. There's a boatload of info and some of it is conflicting. Thought I'd ask some of the vets for a better vector and yes, you're both right. Understand what you're saying.

Thanks, appreciate it

Un Holy
12-08-12, 12:42
Oh, its just Mimi at Pine Tree. Yep, Monica at Kison and Coco at CHM. But Coco is still gone and Monica banged her foot. If you try Mimi ask her for a good massage first because she is the best.Panda, I know you claim to be Mimi's friend. She does a good BBBJ and is a decent bbfscip, but her massage is a 2 on a scale of 10. She is getting up there and the face and body shows it. I have been doing her before and after she got her rack done. She is a good ole standby.

Panda Bike
12-09-12, 04:57
Unholy, on the other sight guys said she give a great massage and go there sometimes just for her massage. But some guys like you and me don't get a good massage because she knows us for a long time and she thinks sex comes first. But if you ask her for a good massage then she will do it. Thats why I always ask for a good massage first before sex. On your other post you always said Mimi pussy makes you come fast and now you say her pussy is decent? Mimi's been at Pine Tree for 8 years and is showing age but give her a break we all age. Mimi is going on vacation on Dec. 19th. For one month. Your post on Mimi was very negative after all the good years you had with her now you write this post.

Panda, I know you claim to be Mimi's friend. She does a good BBBJ and is a decent bbfscip, but her massage is a 2 on a scale of 10. She is getting up there and the face and body shows it. I have been doing her before and after she got her rack done. She is a good ole standby.

CougarLvr
12-23-12, 04:00
I managed to get out the other night and decided to stop by Pine Tree. This place used to be the bomb, especially when they were downstairs. They had the hottest AMP girls there. The other night, sadly, it's gone a complete 180. There were 5 girls when I walked in, all looked like they just gave birth and came back to work. Their make up looked like they were trying to be kabuki instead of providers. Ended up Tokyo spa

Kalani69
12-23-12, 18:52
I managed to get out the other night and decided to stop by Pine Tree. This place used to be the bomb, especially when they were downstairs. They had the hottest AMP girls there. The other night, sadly, it's gone a complete 180. There were 5 girls when I walked in, all looked like they just gave birth and came back to work. Their make up looked like they were trying to be kabuki instead of providers. Ended up Tokyo spaAnd so we are all awaiting your Tokyo Spa report.

Spyda
12-23-12, 18:56
I managed to get out the other night and decided to stop by Pine Tree. This place used to be the bomb, especially when they were downstairs. They had the hottest AMP girls there. The other night, sadly, it's gone a complete 180. There were 5 girls when I walked in, all looked like they just gave birth and came back to work. Their make up looked like they were trying to be kabuki instead of providers. Ended up Tokyo spaI miss those days of the old PT downstairs. My first AMP experience was at the old PT and I have repeated many times. Many times I went in and let mama pick for me and left satisfied. I can remember taking that walk of shame and getting a rush until you walk through the wide open entrance which led into heaven. Back then they used to have girls that ranged from young to hot MILF.

BrainDeadXXX
12-24-12, 08:47
I managed to get out the other night and decided to stop by Pine Tree. This place used to be the bomb, especially when they were downstairs. They had the hottest AMP girls there. The other night, sadly, it's gone a complete 180. There were 5 girls when I walked in, all looked like they just gave birth and came back to work. Their make up looked like they were trying to be kabuki instead of providers. Ended up Tokyo spaI checked out PT twice before ISO Viet Cristy. She was not there and I saw the worst line up I have ever seen before compared to places like Ward, VIP, Ginza, Roses, MF and SF. I haven't been to places like Kison or CHM because I know they are known as "retirement home" AMPs. I think PT could be considered the same type of AMP, from what I saw anyway.

Member #4374
01-03-13, 02:33
Decided to check out Pine Tree to see if they happened to have any new talent I would like. Man, sometimes U guys are way off on your reviews but U hit the bullseye on Pine Trizzle. I thought it was Halloween instead of New Years when I went there because it felt like I was in one haunted house. (Zombies in lingerie with botched plastic surgery and shit).

Stay away from this place! (Unless luscious Christy is working). Damn I miss her, she got such spectacular titties and that sexy sultry face. Mmmmm! I miss Mina too. She had such a sweet ass. (She retired now though).

Hypo Luxa
01-03-13, 03:44
Decided to check out Pine Tree to see if they happened to have any new talent I would like. Man, sometimes U guys are way off on your reviews but U hit the bullseye on Pine Trizzle. I thought it was Halloween instead of New Years when I went there because it felt like I was in one haunted house. (Zombies in lingerie with botched plastic surgery and shit).

Stay away from this place! (Unless luscious Christy is working). Damn I miss her, she got such spectacular titties and that sexy sultry face. Mmmmm! I miss Mina too. She had such a sweet ass. (She retired now though).I miss the absolute "Fuck Palace" this place and China Spa used to be! They were second to none in the day! Just think of the Legends that passed through the corridors of that place. Sophia, Anne, Penny / Lucky, Pink, and of course. Mona / Julie!

Hopefully it's all cyclical and it'll be hoppin' again soon like Roses is now like it once was!

Spyda
01-05-13, 21:43
With the recent talk about how the quality of the providers at PT went downhill I noticed this today. First thought that ran through my mind is that I would love to see the look on any suckers face that actually falls for this ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-best-ever-r-e-a-l-pleasure-100-25/3141073

Virtua Stick
01-05-13, 23:40
With the recent talk about how the quality of the providers at PT went downhill I noticed this today. First thought that ran through my mind is that I would love to see the look on any suckers face that actually falls for this ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-best-ever-r-e-a-l-pleasure-100-25/3141073LOL. That bottom pic in that ad honestly looks kinda like Shia at Ginza. For those that know her can confirm or deny. What you braddahs think?

VS

Hypo Luxa
01-06-13, 00:39

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-best-ever-r-e-a-l-pleasure-100-25/3141073With a lot of the AMPs posting real pics more frequently now, this fake pics shit has to stop!

Mamas. If you're reading, I will only go to AMPs that post real BP photos of their providers. The exception will be for established providers I've seen before.

Splooge McDuck
01-06-13, 01:02
LOL. That bottom pic in that ad honestly looks kinda like Shia at Ginza. For those that know her can confirm or deny. What you braddahs think?

VSHell yeeeeah! That chick looks a lot like Shia, her face & body. That chick is a JAV pornstar, but I forget her name, cus it's Japanese. I have always thought Shia looks like a JAV star. After I had Shia when she 1st started as Nana at the old Pink, any time I saw that JAV actress in a movie I would fantasize it was Shia I am watching LOL. Try to find out the name of that actress & you will luv her movies.

Also, VS you asked about Shia's scheduled return from vaca. It was reported in the Ginza thread that she was unsure when, but maybe in January or February. Keep them fingers crossed for January, cus now I am really wanting a Shia-gasm.

Virtua Stick
01-06-13, 05:16
Hell yeeeeah! That chick looks a lot like Shia, her face & body. That chick is a JAV pornstar, but I forget her name, cus it's Japanese. I have always thought Shia looks like a JAV star. After I had Shia when she 1st started as Nana at the old Pink, any time I saw that JAV actress in a movie I would fantasize it was Shia I am watching LOL. Try to find out the name of that actress & you will luv her movies.

Also, VS you asked about Shia's scheduled return from vaca. It was reported in the Ginza thread that she was unsure when, but maybe in January or February. Keep them fingers crossed for January, cus now I am really wanting a Shia-gasm.She told me Jan / Feb also. Just thought maybe others might have more recent 411. Thanks Splooge.

Jiro9673
01-19-13, 05:34
Is Kristy coming back soon? Saw photo of a Cici at sunflower. Face blurred but looks like similar body and hair like Kristy. Wondering if she changed locations?

Pineapple50
02-02-13, 13:19
I got a text from her and she said she is back-in-town; I have Not seen her yet. ?

QUOTE=Jiro9673; 1655604]Is Kristy coming back soon? Saw photo of a Cici at sunflower. Face blurred but looks like similar body and hair like Kristy. Wondering if she changed locations?[/QUOTE]

Johny Walker
02-02-13, 13:45
I got a text from her and she said she is back-in-town; I have Not seen her yet. ?

Is Kristy coming back soon? Saw photo of a Cici at sunflower. Face blurred but looks like similar body and hair like Kristy. Wondering if she changed locations?Seen her last night, she was great and looking sexy, seen another cutie there with a banging body think she said her name was Cherri, have to go back and tap that.

Ingwa
02-02-13, 14:58

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-new-asian-best-ever-r-e-a-l-pleasure-100-25/3141073I'm pretty sure the pics that claim to be of Gina are really her but no way any of the other pics are of girls that work there.

Local1234
02-02-13, 15:45
I'm pretty sure the pics that claim to be of Gina are really her but no way any of the other pics are of girls that work there.Gina was there last night + a couple doable hoes.

HawaiiHorndog
02-05-13, 08:17
Stopped by Pinetree a couple nights ago, saw a decent looking chick sitting on the couch when I walked in, so I decided to give her a try. Described her to the MMS, and MMS send her in. She was tight and slim, with long hair, perky bee's and a not bad looking face. The BAD news, her perfume and mouthwash was purchased from the Kim Chee section at Palama Market. The odor hit me as soon as she walked in. Tried not to breath through my nose, but that smell was still getting to me big time. She introduced herself as Joon. I would have felt terrible if I didn't get her name because I wouldn't have been able to warn you guys about this loser. We began with a lame table shower (hard to enjoy when you're trying to hold your breath!). We get back to the room, and I lay face down hoping to get a massage first. She took off her nightie, and did a 15 second shitty massage, the asked me to flip over. She puts the cover on by hand, gives my stick a couple licks, then she immediately tried to mount me CG, but I sat up to munch on her hard manmade titty looking rocks, but was blocked by her 2 arms across the chest, no loss. Probably saved my teeth, and would have had a hard time sucking while again holding my breath. Next went to try DATY, but was blocked by those same damn 2 arms. Again, no loss, since it would have been damn near impossible to rugmunch while holding my breath. She tells me she wants me inside. Yeah right! I decided that I had enough, so laid down and told her to mount me CG, she jumped on and tried to ride me, but after 20 seconds, I asked to let me up. I told her we didn't have to finish. Worse session of my life. Gave her 60 bucks. She told me her name again, and actually spelled it out for me J O O N, and told me to make sure I ask for her again next time. Uhhh. Yeah sure. N O T! Put my clothes on, and took off. Total time. About 15 minutes. Stay away from the Banana Tree!

YG365
02-05-13, 14:59
Stopped by Pinetree a couple nights ago, saw a decent looking chick sitting on the couch when I walked in, so I decided to give her a try. Described her to the MMS, and MMS send her in. She was tight and slim, with long hair, perky bee's and a not bad looking face. The BAD news, her perfume and mouthwash was purchased from the Kim Chee section at Palama Market. The odor hit me as soon as she walked in. Tried not to breath through my nose, but that smell was still getting to me big time. She introduced herself as Joon. I would have felt terrible if I didn't get her name because I wouldn't have been able to warn you guys about this loser. We began with a lame table shower (hard to enjoy when you're trying to hold your breath!). We get back to the room, and I lay face down hoping to get a massage first. She took off her nightie, and did a 15 second shitty massage, the asked me to flip over. She puts the cover on by hand, gives my stick a couple licks, then she immediately tried to mount me CG, but I sat up to munch on her hard manmade titty looking rocks, but was blocked by her 2 arms across the chest, no loss. Probably saved my teeth, and would have had a hard time sucking while again holding my breath. Next went to try DATY, but was blocked by those same damn 2 arms. Again, no loss, since it would have been damn near impossible to rugmunch while holding my breath. She tells me she wants me inside. Yeah right! I decided that I had enough, so laid down and told her to mount me CG, she jumped on and tried to ride me, but after 20 seconds, I asked to let me up. I told her we didn't have to finish. Worse session of my life. Gave her 60 bucks. She told me her name again, and actually spelled it out for me J O O N, and told me to make sure I ask for her again next time. Uhhh. Yeah sure. N O T! Put my clothes on, and took off. Total time. About 15 minutes. Stay away from the Banana Tree!Thanks for taking one for the team! =)

RadioHazard
02-06-13, 21:57
I think this is the same Gina that been there for years. I had her a long time ago. What I remember. She had a very very pretty face. Stood out. But that was it. Her boobs were small and saggy. And service. I can't remember so must be just average same with the rest of her body.

If I recall she was good friends with Sindi. PT really needs to step it up sad to see the place go down hill. Amazing there still around. Just show how much mongers are really out there.

I'll go back to PT when Sindi returns.

Gina was there last night + a couple doable hoes.

Uki Eater
02-18-13, 02:23
Is Kristy coming back soon?She's back. Seen her sitting in her usual spot. She likes wearing black huh? There were other new faces there.

Bowah57
02-18-13, 02:51
I think this is the same Gina that been there for years. I had her a long time ago. What I remember. She had a very very pretty face. Stood out. But that was it. Her boobs were small and saggy. And service. I can't remember so must be just average same with the rest of her body.

If I recall she was good friends with Sindi. PT really needs to step it up sad to see the place go down hill. Amazing there still around. Just show how much mongers are really out there.

I'll go back to PT when Sindi returns.But, Sindi retired, right? Damn, if Sindi returns, I will book her for a whole day. No shit!

Makiki
02-18-13, 14:43
But, Sindi retired, right? Damn, if Sindi returns, I will book her for a whole day. No shit!Her return would be great. She brought lots of traffic to PT. With Julie gone, I need a return from another all star. Remember once, when Julie & Sindi were both at ichi.

Gixxer Man
02-18-13, 18:56

I'll go back to PT when Sindi returns.Is this the MILF Gina? Does she wear black frame prescription glasses?

RadioHazard
02-19-13, 05:35
If you see her compared to the line up Gina will look younger than mostatPT. Do not recall her where glasses. Hell even Mimi looks younger than most of the line up.

Yeah Sindi is long gone. Sounds like Kristy is back I bet she is super busy at PT.

Is this the MILF Gina? Does she wear black frame prescription glasses?

Blade82
02-19-13, 14:43
Her return would be great. She brought lots of traffic to PT. With Julie gone, I need a return from another all star. Remember once, when Julie & Sindi were both at ichi.Actually I don't think they were ever both at ichiban at the same tine. But remember when they were both at Sakura with the whole army.

IKA143
02-19-13, 21:43
If you see her compared to the line up Gina will look younger than mostatPT. Do not recall her where glasses. Hell even Mimi looks younger than most of the line up.

Yeah Sindi is long gone. Sounds like Kristy is back I bet she is super busy at PT.Man I haven't seen Kristy in a long time. She's my favorite at PT. Last I wanted a repeat, it was late and she was already tired. That was like late last year.

Makiki
02-20-13, 03:25
Actually I don't think they were ever both at ichiban at the same tine. But remember when they were both at Sakura with the whole army.Ivy at Sakura was my first ATF. As far as PT, I actually dropped by last week with a buddy of mine who sees Mimi regularly & I didn't see any doable ho. I went to try Kelly instead at ichi; good choice. Sua should come here; she would make a fortune here. LOL.

IKA143
02-20-13, 14:47
Ivy at Sakura was my first ATF. As far as PT, I actually dropped by last week with a buddy of mine who sees Mimi regularly & I didn't see any doable ho. I went to try Kelly instead at ichi; good choice. Sua should come here; she would make a fortune here. LOL.KELLY is awesome. Spoke to her yesterday. Business is kinda slow due to Michelle's opening there. I thought business will be alot better, but ever since Michelle's open. The parking is really bad now. Cause clients are scared to park in the structure due to people who are drunk at Michelle's and youngin's being curious of people going up to Ichiban. Okay if you never been to Ichiban. There are 2 Entrances. One at the bottom in the parking lot. The other is on the Top right next to Panda Cousine, to the left where the restrooms are. Kelly looks so much hotter with straight hair. She looks hot with or without clothes. Hehehe.

Panda Bike
02-21-13, 14:30
Mimi will be back today for only one week.

Johny Walker
02-21-13, 22:30
Mimi will be back today for only one week.Last time I seen Mimi she was looking way to old now and lacking in service, I prefer Cristy now over Mimi, she much younger and service has been top notch.

In Da Mixx
02-21-13, 22:38
KELLY is awesome. Spoke to her yesterday. Business is kinda slow due to Michelle's opening there. I thought business will be alot better, but ever since Michelle's open. The parking is really bad now. Cause clients are scared to park in the structure due to people who are drunk at Michelle's and youngin's being curious of people going up to Ichiban. Okay if you never been to Ichiban. There are 2 Entrances. One at the bottom in the parking lot. The other is on the Top right next to Panda Cousine, to the left where the restrooms are. Kelly looks so much hotter with straight hair. She looks hot with or without clothes. Hehehe.I think this is in the wrong thread this is pine trees thread.

Fillet Show
02-22-13, 02:30
Last time I seen Mimi she was looking way to old now and lacking in service, I prefer Cristy now over Mimi, she much younger and service has been top notch.Not sure about Mimi, but Cristy is great. Top notch service for sure.

IKA143
02-22-13, 14:01
I think this is in the wrong thread this is pine trees thread.So sorry, I replied for Kelly, cause he posted Kelly in here, my bad.

Panda Bike
03-07-13, 23:25
Mimi's back again today and is staying for only 4 weeks.

Mimi will be back today for only one week.

Jb Good
03-11-13, 15:17
Stopped by Pinetree a couple nights ago, saw a decent looking chick sitting on the couch when I walked in, so I decided to give her a try. Described her to the MMS, and MMS send her in. She was tight and slim, with long hair, perky bee's and a not bad looking face. The BAD news, her perfume and mouthwash was purchased from the Kim Chee section at Palama Market. The odor hit me as soon as she walked in. Tried not to breath through my nose, but that smell was still getting to me big time. She introduced herself as Joon. I would have felt terrible if I didn't get her name because I wouldn't have been able to warn you guys about this loser. We began with a lame table shower (hard to enjoy when you're trying to hold your breath!). We get back to the room, and I lay face down hoping to get a massage first. She took off her nightie, and did a 15 second shitty massage, the asked me to flip over. She puts the cover on by hand, gives my stick a couple licks, then she immediately tried to mount me CG, but I sat up to munch on her hard manmade titty looking rocks, but was blocked by her 2 arms across the chest, no loss. Probably saved my teeth, and would have had a hard time sucking while again holding my breath. Next went to try DATY, but was blocked by those same damn 2 arms. Again, no loss, since it would have been damn near impossible to rugmunch while holding my breath. She tells me she wants me inside. Yeah right! I decided that I had enough, so laid down and told her to mount me CG, she jumped on and tried to ride me, but after 20 seconds, I asked to let me up. I told her we didn't have to finish. Worse session of my life. Gave her 60 bucks. She told me her name again, and actually spelled it out for me J O O N, and told me to make sure I ask for her again next time. Uhhh. Yeah sure. N O T! Put my clothes on, and took off. Total time. About 15 minutes. Stay away from the Banana Tree!Was cruising around, decided to give PT a try. Mama says she will send in "good" girl. And boy was she wrong. I'd like to say my experience was better than previously reported. But it was actually worse. Rough hands, a little toothy (although is was BBBJ) and, well, it just went downhill from the beginning. My bad, should have checked the reviews first. WILL NOT repeat.

Jizzy McDizzy
04-20-13, 02:11
Checked out the Pine Tree. Got new girl, Mina. (Mama proclaimed I was "a very lucky man" because I was her first customer ever as a working girl. AMP mamas tell the truth about as often as I get a 2 dollar bill for change; but perphaps she was for real).

Anyway, she looked young. I would say like 30. (I over guesstimate since Korean women are smart how to do the make up). She wasn't a stunner but she was pretty in a girl nextdoor kind of way. And she had a really sweet personality. Body was decent natural titties: not big but not small. Typical K-girl ass. Slim but not toned. Light skinned which I prefer to tan.

Anyway, she just put the rubber on and started blowing me. (No nipple licking or nothing like that. She still got to be trained). Then she hopped on top and acted like I was King Ding a Ling going inside of her. (Yes, her snatch was nice and tight). Then she rode me for a while 'til she got tired. Then I hopped on top and did her mish 'til completion.

Service wasn't what I'm used to, but I was one happy camper because I enjoyed the sex and the time I spent with her.

Also, the Kristi is back. (She the nice looking Vietnam wahine with the big titties).

Shalom,

WS

Panda Bike
04-29-13, 23:48
Mimi will be back Friday and gone on Sunday. Maybe for another two weeks? She will have about 20 customers from Friday night and all day Saturday so you guys better call first. I'm going to be her first customer Friday night. We go back a long time and thats why I go with her. Now its Monica, Happy, and Mimi. Coco from CHM maybe retired.

Stay safe,

Panda

Panda Bike
05-03-13, 20:17
Change, Mimi said she is not working until next month, but she is at Pine Tree.

Mimi will be back Friday and gone on Sunday. Maybe for another two weeks? She will have about 20 customers from Friday night and all day Saturday so you guys better call first. I'm going to be her first customer Friday night. We go back a long time and thats why I go with her. Now its Monica, Happy, and Mimi. Coco from CHM maybe retired.

Stay safe,

Panda

Panda Bike
05-05-13, 18:32
Mimi said there are 4 new young spinner type girls and Chrissy.

Change, Mimi said she is not working until next month, but she is at Pine Tree.

Shopaholick
05-07-13, 14:56
Mimi said there are 4 new young spinner type girls and Chrissy.Young? Spinners, and not overweight? At PineTree? That will be the day.

I've wasted my time doing recon at PT never even stepping in through the front door. IMO PT and CHM have the most horrendous line ups. Cristy is by far the best looking one here, and is usually the ONLY good looking one here. Mimi is not bad though, she's doable.

If anyone else can confirm that there are young skinny girls here now, then this place might be worth checking out again.

Atmatic123
05-08-13, 04:27
Pine Tree was the first ever AMP I ever visited and at that time it was smokin! Hotties too bad I never knew of such a forum like this all my visits were shots in the dark, but most was good. Now that place is a pit hole, I know thats harsh but I'm just calling it what it is. The mama there is rude as hell and all grandma looking providers. Last person I had there was that viet girl chrissy or kristee whatevers maybe just my luck and I caught her on a bad day but my sesh was lame! She was kind of moody and all standard service NO DFK, LFK, or any other extras, also rushed me because she said she had another customer wow I guess she's another one who doesn't give a shit about first timers, I know its a while ago but figure I share my experience to give other mongers the heads up. Extremely dissapointing this was over a yr ago and was super dissapointing I love viet girls I think they are some of the hottest so my crappy sesh was even more dissapointing and after following these boards noticed that pine tree still the same. LOL and if this chrissy or kristee is the best there thats pretty sad, also notice she leaves a lot, whats up with that does she have a kid or something back where ever she goes, I'm sure other providers do that but most I know will take a big vaca and then come back not leave every 2 weeks? Never reported on her since it was a sesh before I found these boards but notice the pine tree boards coming up again and claims of new young spinners hah! Like another monger said ill believe it when I see it, maybe ill do a recon and validate some of the sightings.

Redneck 1
05-08-13, 23:19
IMO PT and CHM have the most horrendous line ups.For the many mongers who seek relatively young and slender beauties, I agree that CHM consistently has a "horrendous" lineup. However, let's remember that CHM isn't a general purpose AMP and isn't operated to compete with that type of AMP. Rather, it primarily serves a specialized niche market of mongers who often or sometimes like mature providers for one or more reasons. Within the specific context of that niche market, in my opinion CHM has served its customer base (including me) quite well over time. It has offered many good mature providers over the years, including numerous women from the mainland, and in my experience its "dud" ratio has been rather low. So although many mongers would be wasting their time by visiting CHM, those who enjoy mature providers can appreciate CHM for effectively serving a particular market segment.

Mipene77
05-09-13, 15:16
For the many mongers who seek relatively young and slender beauties, I agree that CHM consistently has a "horrendous" lineup. However, let's remember that CHM isn't a general purpose AMP and isn't operated to compete with that type of AMP. Rather, it primarily serves a specialized niche market of mongers who often or sometimes like mature providers for one or more reasons. Within the specific context of that niche market, in my opinion CHM has served its customer base (including me) quite well over time. It has offered many good mature providers over the years, including numerous women from the mainland, and in my experience its "dud" ratio has been rather low. So although many mongers would be wasting their time by visiting CHM, those who enjoy mature providers can appreciate CHM for effectively serving a particular market segment.Very well said young man! And in good English too. Yes, I have had many good experiences over the years at CHM. Yea, they are older and not as pretty but most of them there don't come prepackaged with that young girl entitlement mentality that is so prevalent nowadays. And remember, supposedly women reach their sexual peaks right around the ages of 30-40. Nothing beats an experienced loving mature woman. But it is nice to have a young lady every now and then to break the monotony.

Hypo Luxa
05-09-13, 19:05
For the many mongers who seek relatively young and slender beauties, I agree that CHM consistently has a "horrendous" lineup. However, let's remember that CHM isn't a general purpose AMP and isn't operated to compete with that type of AMP. Rather, it primarily serves a specialized niche market of mongers who often or sometimes like mature providers for one or more reasons. Within the specific context of that niche market, in my opinion CHM has served its customer base (including me) quite well over time. It has offered many good mature providers over the years, including numerous women from the mainland, and in my experience its "dud" ratio has been rather low. So although many mongers would be wasting their time by visiting CHM, those who enjoy mature providers can appreciate CHM for effectively serving a particular market segment.
My sentiments exactly!

Some of my most memorable, mind-blowing session have been at, and will probably be in the future, at CHM! Not sure why there is this "hate" for mature providers on this board. You can always choose not to go, but to post and post and post about the virtues of young providers and at the same time dog the mature ones is pointess. See who you want to see and report on that. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and some stink worse than others'.

;.p

USukebe2
05-09-13, 22:18
Very well said young man! And in good English too. Yes, I have had many good experiences over the years at CHM. Yea, they are older and not as pretty but most of them there don't come prepackaged with that young girl entitlement mentality that is so prevalent nowadays. And remember, supposedly women reach their sexual peaks right around the ages of 30-40. Nothing beats an experienced loving mature woman. But it is nice to have a young lady every now and then to break the monotony.
My sentiments exactly!

Some of my most memorable, mind-blowing session have been at, and will probably be in the future, at CHM! Not sure why there is this "hate" for mature providers on this board. You can always choose not to go, but to post and post and post about the virtues of young providers and at the same time dog the mature ones is pointess. See who you want to see and report on that. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and some stink worse than others'.

; . PI also prefer "older" women. Generally speaking from my experiences, they are more in tune with their body, seems to have less rules and appear to want a mutually enjoyable session. When you throw them a curve, they can adapt to the situation instead of being lost and completely thrown off of their routine. But lately I've also been mixing it up with the "younger" ones just to keep things interesting. Ok so I lied about the last sentence. Lately I've been mixing it up with the young ones only because of the reviews on this board LOL.

Panda Bike
05-16-13, 20:18
Check out You Tube vietnamese singer Hoai Tran looks dead on like Mimi in the green dress. BTW she will be back at the end of the month.

Member #4374
05-17-13, 18:51
I did Mina at Pine Tree. This Mina is Korean. She was sweet and had decent looks. Service was amateurish. Yeah, around early 30s. She ain't no bad ***** like Olivia or Nara or anything, but a good time in my opinion.

(The Vietmanese Mina with the heart shaped booty got married and quit as stated earlier).

Hawaii Raven
05-20-13, 17:58
Ok so can anyone out there confirm that Christy is there right now and not on "vacation" again?

Hawaii Raven
05-21-13, 16:43
Ok so can anyone out there confirm that Christy is there right now and not on "vacation" again?Ok so I answered my own question, haha! Called and she was there. Later on when I was talking to her, apparently she just got there on Saturday. But yea, set my appointment and show up a little early. Just was excited and couldn't wait. In she walks and she's just as I remember. As close to perfect as you can get and she remembers who I am to which was great considering the last time I saw her was last year. Off come the clothes and lay face down. Short massage as we make small talk and catch up with each other cause its been a while.

Flip on over and the normal kissing of the body and sucking of the nipples, etc. For some reason, I just like how she does this and her body feels so good as I run my hands up and down her body. Down to a CBJ and I just watch in the mirror and enjoy. On top for cg and she feels so good and tight. Her face gets close to mine so I try to give her some pecks on the lips and she responds with dfk. So great! Flip her on her back and spread her legs wide open and DATY. Great pussy and tastes sweet. Up and enter her in mish while leaning over and dfk the entire time. Having a great GFE so far. Off the side of the bed to standing mish which was kinda hard since the bed is so low. Wanted to try and get some k9 in but couldn't help it and finished. Hot towel clean up and we lay in bed together and she puts her head in my shoulder and I just wrap my arms around her. Talk even more and more dfk until mama calls time. This is definitely a atf for me.

BrainDeadXXX
05-24-13, 23:28
What happened to the young spinners who was supposed to be here now. Was that TGTBT?

Makiki
05-25-13, 04:23
PT no longer uses a stamp card. Wonder which AMP still uses them? I only know of Tokyo spa. I wish roses would have a card.

Member #4374
05-25-13, 08:27
PT no longer uses a stamp card. Wonder which AMP still uses them? I only know of Tokyo spa. I wish roses would have a card.Nirvana still uses the stamp cards: but U need frickin' 9 to get the 10th house fee free. Shiieet. I like how Tokyo does the double stamps. But they should all just have 40 cent house fee like Roses does.

Shopaholick
05-25-13, 12:16
PT no longer uses a stamp card. Wonder which AMP still uses them? I only know of Tokyo spa. I wish roses would have a card.These are the places I know of that have stamp cards.

Tokyo Spa: 5 stamps for free house fee.

Swan: 5 stamps.

GQ: 10 stamps.

Nirvana: 10 stamps.

Ginza: 5 stamps. (I haven't banged anyone here in months so I'm not 100% sure if they still have stamp cards.)

SE7EN. I think its still 7 stamps get first free hf. Then after 10 stamps you get a second free hf.

Are there any others I forgot?

Shopaholick
05-25-13, 12:32
What happened to the young spinners who was supposed to be here now. Was that TGTBT?That's a good question. I'm pretty sure this was a lost cause to begin with. Someone pm me the other day that he did recon and there were no young spinners.

Viet Whisperer
05-25-13, 14:08
These are the places I know of that have stamp cards.

Ginza: 5 stamps. (I haven't banged anyone here in months so I'm not 100% sure if they still have stamp cards.)

SE7EN. I think its still 7 stamps get first free hf. Then after 10 stamps you get a second free hf.

Are there any others I forgot?Ginza has the cards but they are 10 stamps.

Makiki
05-25-13, 14:44

Are there any others I forgot?thanks for the info guys.

Wow! I totally forgot about nirvana. Damn, all those lost stamp opportunity. 7 has stamps, need to request that.

Atmatic123
05-25-13, 16:53
Ok so I answered my own question, haha! Called and she was there. Later on when I was talking to her, apparently she just got there on Saturday. But yea, set my appointment and show up a little early. Just was excited and couldn't wait. In she walks and she's just as I remember. As close to perfect as you can get and she remembers who I am to which was great considering the last time I saw her was last year. Off come the clothes and lay face down. Short massage as we make small talk and catch up with each other cause its been a while.

Flip on over and the normal kissing of the body and sucking of the nipples, etc. For some reason, I just like how she does this and her body feels so good as I run my hands up and down her body. Down to a CBJ and I just watch in the mirror and enjoy. On top for cg and she feels so good and tight. Her face gets close to mine so I try to give her some pecks on the lips and she responds with dfk. So great! Flip her on her back and spread her legs wide open and DATY. Great pussy and tastes sweet. Up and enter her in mish while leaning over and dfk the entire time. Having a great GFE so far. Off the side of the bed to standing mish which was kinda hard since the bed is so low. Wanted to try and get some k9 in but couldn't help it and finished. Hot towel clean up and we lay in bed together and she puts her head in my shoulder and I just wrap my arms around her. Talk even more and more dfk until mama calls time. This is definitely a atf for me.Damn Hawaii Raven! I am so jealous of you! As I stated before I love vietnamese girls hence why when I found out a while back that there was a viet hottie and pine tree I went to check her out. First off I want to apologize to you in advance because my experiences with christy were pretty bad and since she's your ATF I mean NO disrespect but I think other mongers on the board need to hear that there are 2 sides to every coin.

When I walked in I automatically knew which one was her viet girls have that very distinct look IMHO. But everything downhill from there! I mean I know YMMV but damn! Everything I had not even close to what you got! I tried to go in for some LFK or DFK and agressively turns her head. Everything was rushed and she seemed very distant and aloof and then rushed me out because she said she had an appointment I thought WTF! I tried one more time because I thought maybe was a bad night also I didn't know of these boards yet so I didn't know where else to go since I didn't like anything I saw at the other places and 7 was starting to go downhill, since this was the time of chanels first retirement. So the 2nd time she comes and sez she's not feeling well, so again rushed, lackadaisical service, no extras (no dfk, lfk, even foreplay nothing!). And she probably told the mama to knock early because I swear wasnt even 30 min! Granted this was a while ago 2011 and early 2012 so did she get better since then? I guess like my experiences with others I must be that unatractive to some providers. Oh well I guess be proud Hawaii Raven you must be a good looking guy, because if christy gave me that kind of service I would def place her as one of my ATF's. I know everyone is going to tell me YMMV and also my experience was a while ago but still it happened and wanted to share just in case other mongers were thinking of trying her out since for some odd reason Pine Tree has been talked about a lot on the boards recently? She is no where the genuine nice girl of like a nara, aki, yuki, hera or professional / mind blowing experience like a chanel. So BEWARE! She gave me bad service / attitude like a million, julie, honey but has no where near their hotness so makes it even more unjustified and annoying.

Hawaii Raven
05-26-13, 00:42
Damn Hawaii Raven! I am so jealous of you! As I stated before I love vietnamese girls hence why when I found out a while back that there was a viet hottie and pine tree I went to check her out. First off I want to apologize to you in advance because my experiences with christy were pretty bad and since she's your ATF I mean NO disrespect but I think other mongers on the board need to hear that there are 2 sides to every coin.

When I walked in I automatically knew which one was her viet girls have that very distinct look IMHO. But everything downhill from there! I mean I know YMMV but damn! Everything I had not even close to what you got! I tried to go in for some LFK or DFK and agressively turns her head. Everything was rushed and she seemed very distant and aloof and then rushed me out because she said she had an appointment I thought WTF! I tried one more time because I thought maybe was a bad night also I didn't know of these boards yet so I didn't know where else to go since I didn't like anything I saw at the other places and 7 was starting to go downhill, since this was the time of chanels first retirement. So the 2nd time she comes and sez she's not feeling well, so again rushed, lackadaisical service, no extras (no dfk, lfk, even foreplay nothing!). And she probably told the mama to knock early because I swear wasnt even 30 min! Granted this was a while ago 2011 and early 2012 so did she get better since then? I guess like my experiences with others I must be that unatractive to some providers. Oh well I guess be proud Hawaii Raven you must be a good looking guy, because if christy gave me that kind of service I would def place her as one of my ATF's. I know everyone is going to tell me YMMV and also my experience was a while ago but still it happened and wanted to share just in case other mongers were thinking of trying her out since for some odd reason Pine Tree has been talked about a lot on the boards recently? She is no where the genuine nice girl of like a nara, aki, yuki, hera or professional / mind blowing experience like a chanel. So BEWARE! She gave me bad service / attitude like a million, julie, honey but has no where near their hotness so makes it even more unjustified and annoying.Hey man no worries, no disrespect taken at all. Everyone has their own opinion and experiences and sounds like you had some bad ones with her. Not sure why though. By no means am I a great looking guy that girls just fall all over. Christy, for me, is one of my favorites. Guess I'm just lucky when it comes to her. You mentioned you like Aki and well, she's not a favorite of mine so yea no disrespect taken. Happy Mongering!

Blake123
05-26-13, 04:38

Are there any others I forgot?Thanks for informing us. I've been to all of these places except GC, and TS is the only one that has volunteered the fact that they have stamp cards. Well, I cashed mine in tonight at TS, and it was sweet to get in for free.

Atmatic123
05-26-13, 05:05
Hey man no worries, no disrespect taken at all. Everyone has their own opinion and experiences and sounds like you had some bad ones with her. Not sure why though. By no means am I a great looking guy that girls just fall all over. Christy, for me, is one of my favorites. Guess I'm just lucky when it comes to her. You mentioned you like Aki and well, she's not a favorite of mine so yea no disrespect taken. Happy Mongering!Well as a fellow monger I'm happy for you but jealous at the same time LOL! Wish I was in your shoes, like I said viet girls are my fave and really bummed theres not any out in the AMP world. Maybe I should give christy another go?

But to clarify about Aki I only had her once and really enjoyed her personality and attitude towards me as a first timer, for me that was what stood out above all else, as you can tell from my rant about christy and many other providers I heavily judge on my first time with them because I think that really shows how good they are, but service wise wasnt the best I thought was average, but did enjoy her DFK!

Shopaholick
05-26-13, 22:53
Thanks for informing us. I've been to all of these places except GC, and TS is the only one that has volunteered the fact that they have stamp cards. Well, I cashed mine in tonight at TS, and it was sweet to get in for free.
Ginza has the cards but they are 10 stamps.Thanks for the clarification on Ginza, IBMcG.

It's sweet to get in for free with the stamp card. It also heavily influences one's decision on where to monger next. When you have a card that is all stamped and you know the next time you hit that spot you only need 150 bucks, you are more likely to want to go there on your next adventure. Like right now I have my Tokyo stamp card all filled after bangin SWB Sara the other day. I'm already thinking about who to try next at Tokyo, or of course a repeat with Sara.

Panda Bike
05-29-13, 04:36
Mimi ask me to post. Mimi will be back June 3rd. But call first.

Panda Bike
06-03-13, 22:35
Mimi is back today and working. She had her hair up and looked kinda classie. Had a quick BBBJ and had to go to the airport. I'll see her Sunday for the full hour.

Mimi ask me to post. Mimi will be back June 3rd. But call first.

Ilovewhores247
06-04-13, 19:51
I keep hearing about Mimi at PT and just wanted more current info. I don't want to go in there and get the wrong person. How does she look exactly? And what kind of service is typical of her? Thanks.

Ilovewhores247
06-05-13, 06:16
So I checked out the infamous Mimi tonight. I must say her BBBJ was good. And thats about it. Felt rushed and just wasnt all there. Maybe she's been in the game too long

Hypo Luxa
06-05-13, 06:29
So I checked out the infamous Mimi tonight. I must say her BBBJ was good. And thats about it. Felt rushed and just wasnt all there. Maybe she's been in the game too longHaven't had her in years. First had her in 2005 and it was PSE stuff back then. But, she became jaded somewhat I feel.

Panda Bike
06-08-13, 02:42
I talked to Mimi about her rushing her customer a few days ago. I told her she always got good reviews, she said that day her uncle died and she was trying to call Vietnam. She ask me to post that she was sorry and if he goes back she would make it up to him. Just tell her you were the guy that she gave him a rushed service.

So I checked out the infamous Mimi tonight. I must say her BBBJ was good. And thats about it. Felt rushed and just wasnt all there. Maybe she's been in the game too long

Panda Bike
07-22-13, 06:40
For Mimi's fans she is going on vacation Friday for one month. Only 4 days left.

I keep hearing about Mimi at PT and just wanted more current info. I don't want to go in there and get the wrong person. How does she look exactly? And what kind of service is typical of her? Thanks.

Panda Bike
07-30-13, 05:48
Mimi had a short trip, she is coming back Tuesday the 30th but call first.

For Mimi's fans she is going on vacation Friday for one month. Only 4 days left.

Johny Walker
09-01-13, 16:49
More recon last night stop at PT, seen Ewa she used to work at Roses for awhile she now at Pt.

Uki Eater
09-01-13, 16:54
More recon last night stop at PT, seen Ewa she used to work at Roses for awhile she now at Pt.The Korean one? The one with the older looking face but, firm body?

Johny Walker
09-01-13, 16:59
The Korean one? The one with the older looking face but, firm body?Yes the Korean one, her face and body look pretty good last night, she just got a customer, so just missed trying her.

BoinkingForFun
09-05-13, 22:05
Sorry gents this is my first attempt to report and contribute. Heard that there were new arrivals at pt. So I stop by last week to check it out. Only 4 were on the line up which one was laid out and sleeping. Two were starring off into space like a bad zombie movie. None of them caught my eye. And I'm not a picky chooser. The sad part it was early in the evening 10 pm. So I went with the final option who appeared to be a spinner type. Best guest 5`1`` 110 lbs 34Bs slim with little bump in the rump. She appears to be in her mid 30's. She has a cute face. But then again I'm not as experience like some of you mongers out there. Angel said she has been here only a few weeks.

Unfortunately, I just wasn't feeling a connection with this one. YMMV, but I felt like she was just going through the motions, and just wasn't doing enough to keep old sparky up. Slip on the cover by hand and as for her CBJ, let's just say I think my shop vac has better suction. LOL. Went into cg but the well was so dry she keep having to apply lube. Tried a little mish. Yup more lube please. She offered to go ds, but at this point I gave up. As for DATY, I passed and went to Mcky D's for a burger instead. And a little ice for my blue balls. LOL.

Damm. I wish Christy comes back from vaca soon!

Well YMMV with this one but for me it was a L5 / A2 / S2. Maybe someone can get a better rise from her

Shopaholick
09-06-13, 02:45
Sorry gents this is my first attempt to report and contribute. Heard that there were new arrivals at pt. So I stop by last week to check it out. Only 4 were on the line up which one was laid out and sleeping. Two were starring off into space like a bad zombie movie. None of them caught my eye. And I'm not a picky chooser.LOL! Spot freakin on with the zombie metaphor. I remember someone else said the same thing once. That the MILFs here look like zombies, like totally lifeless and staring off into space while sitting on the couch.

Dogdoy
09-06-13, 03:39
LOL! Spot freakin on with the zombie metaphor. I remember someone else said the same thing once. That the MILFs here look like zombies, like totally lifeless and staring off into space while sitting on the couch.Zombie Apocalypse. LOL. That will definitely make my boner collapse. But hey, you never know, some guys might be into doing zombies.

Hypo Luxa
09-06-13, 07:24
LOL! Spot freakin on with the zombie metaphor. I remember someone else said the same thing once. That the MILFs here look like zombies, like totally lifeless and staring off into space while sitting on the couch.Maybe they're all on something to help them get through the night?

BoinkingForFun
09-06-13, 14:15
Maybe they're all on something to help them get through the night?It wouldn't surprise me if they were on something. Maybe to much NoDoze. But kidding aside you have to give these ladies some kudos and respect. Yeah they make a bunch of $, but think if you were on call 7/24 and your boss keep fricken calling you and waking you up every 2 to 4 hours. No wonder they take frequent vaca, probably just to get some good nights sleep. I'm just happy they are around and providing a service, even if YMMV. For me the alternative would be the shop vac. But I'd rather continue to my search through the bed of oysters searching for that perfect pearl. IMHO

Shopaholick
09-06-13, 17:13
Zombie Apocalypse. LOL. That will definitely make my boner collapse.LOL yeah more like zombie apoca-limp.

LuckyStarr808
09-07-13, 16:48
Sorry gents this is my first attempt to report and contribute. Heard that there were new arrivals at pt. So I stop by last week to check it out. Only 4 were on the line up which one was laid out and sleeping. Two were starring off into space like a bad zombie movie. None of them caught my eye. And I'm not a picky chooser. The sad part it was early in the evening 10 pm. So I went with the final option who appeared to be a spinner type. Best guest 5`1`` 110 lbs 34Bs slim with little bump in the rump. She appears to be in her mid 30's. She has a cute face. But then again I'm not as experience like some of you mongers out there. Angel said she has been here only a few weeks.

Unfortunately, I just wasn't feeling a connection with this one. YMMV, but I felt like she was just going through the motions, and just wasn't doing enough to keep old sparky up. Slip on the cover by hand and as for her CBJ, let's just say I think my shop vac has better suction. LOL. Went into cg but the well was so dry she keep having to apply lube. Tried a little mish. Yup more lube please. She offered to go ds, but at this point I gave up. As for DATY, I passed and went to Mcky D's for a burger instead. And a little ice for my blue balls. LOL.

Damm. I wish Christy comes back from vaca soon!

Well YMMV with this one but for me it was a L5 / A2 / S2. Maybe someone can get a better rise from herNo such luck for me with Angel either.

Ugh. Not again. Same thing happened to me on my previous date with Yaya at 5 Star. On the day I take the plunge is when reports of her bad service and attitude come in. I just wish I saw this post before I checked out PineTree. I originally went in search of Ewa formerly of Roses since I enjoyed her hard body and good service. Mamasan told me Ewa went on bacay so I chose Angel.

Basically same for me as BoinkingForFun. I thought I had just walked into the hair and makeup room for the extras on The Walking Dead. Yes the zombie apocalypse was frightening. LOL. No smiles, no eye contact, no life in those eyes. Being led to the room by mamasan I saw lots of older frumpy looking MILFs. At the far end of the couch nearest to the hallway sat a woman who looked in her late 30's. Cute face and she managed to crack a smile at me as I passed by so I asked for her. Angel looked like a SWB on the couch. She looked petite with a firm rack. Once she took off her dress, the rack was no longer firm. Those B's hung low and her nipples pointed south. The rest of her body was decent for her age, not bad at all. BFF's description is accurate.

I also felt no connection and very little emotion from Angel. She was definitely mechanical and just going through the motions. Did not do enough to keep my sparky up either, even when requested. The TS was blah. No massage offered but I planned to bone first and massage after anyway. She began by laying next to me and doing a BBHJ while sucking my nipples. Some light kisses but no tongue. She put the rubber on with her hands and was about to begin CG when I asked her what about a BJ. So she gave a thirty second CBJ and was about to do CG again when I requested 69. I'm not sure if she understood or just played dumb but she looked like she didn't know what I wanted so I asked for a little more CBJ since my little head wasn't rock hard yet. She declined to do more CBJ and says "But I already did." Fuck. I'm at half mass but she still takes my semi hard on and sticks it in her. Luckily her snatch felt good and I got fully erect instantly. Her stamina was good and her CG was quite good as well. About 7 minutes of CG and I'm about to cum so we switch to DS. At least there was no lube problem for me. DS was also enjoyable as she does this nice little grinding thing as she pushes her ass back on you while you're bangin' her. Lasted about 2 minutes in DS because her pussy feels pretty good.

After I had a self shower I walked back into the room where she has already made the bed and placed two new folded up towels on it. The classic non verbal signs for GTFO we are done here. I've been here for 35 minutes so far so I ask her about that massage and she says "next time." Yea ok, like there will be a next time. I still tipped her the usual. Obviously no repeat.

L / A/S=6. 5/4/3

BoinkingForFun
09-07-13, 17:15
Whew. Thanks LuckyStarr808, thought for a moment that it was probably me that's why I had the bad service. Sorry you had to endure the same. For you other mongers, don't be the 0 for 3 victim. Give Joanne at 7 a try. She sure cured my Angel blues. LOL

LuckyStarr808
09-10-13, 01:33
Whew. Thanks LuckyStarr808, thought for a moment that it was probably me that's why I had the bad service. Sorry you had to endure the same. For you other mongers, don't be the 0 for 3 victim. Give Joanne at 7 a try. She sure cured my Angel blues. LOLBrother BoinkingForFun,

My sentiments exactly bro. I always feel for a brother who had a bad session but I was at least glad to see I wasn't the only one. As I drove home that night disappointed, I was thinking even worst is that the PineTree thread hardly ever gets any reports. I figured I would never know if this is how Angel always is or of it was just me.

It's a crying shame too. Angel was the only attractive one there. Be advised gents, you do not want to be number 0 for 3 with Angel.

RadioHazard
09-10-13, 15:07
Did a recon here recently. Ugh. Mimi & Cristy where mia. I was suprised they had like maybe 7 girls there none caught me eye. Yes all kinda zombie like. I noticed this before. But to me the line up looked like they all could be Mimi's older sisters. For those that don't know mimi. She not that young.

In Da Mixx
09-11-13, 14:08
Brother BoinkingForFun,

My sentiments exactly bro. I always feel for a brother who had a bad session but I was at least glad to see I wasn't the only one. As I drove home that night disappointed, I was thinking even worst is that the PineTree thread hardly ever gets any reports. I figured I would never know if this is how Angel always is or of it was just me.

It's a crying shame too. Angel was the only attractive one there. Be advised gents, you do not want to be number 0 for 3 with Angel.It's a shame Angel's service is not up to par, she really reminds me of an Import Model type, might just have to go back and try, maybe she just needs an attitude adjustment.

BoinkingForFun
09-11-13, 16:37
It's a shame Angel's service is not up to par, she really reminds me of an Import Model type, mightdon't ust have to go back and try, maybe she just needs an attitude adjustment.Brother Mixx. Hope it works out for you. Maybe she just needs a better pickle tickle than I could provide. LOL. Let us know how your recon goes. Happy Mongering.

Its a bit unfortunate that MS tries to bring in new talent, and once you a while there's a pearl that can be found, but they don't stick around long enough because business is slow and can't make a living.

BruceBanner
09-20-13, 01:10
Did a recon here recently. Ugh. Mimi & Cristy where mia. I was suprised they had like maybe 7 girls there none caught me eye. Yes all kinda zombie like. I noticed this before. But to me the line up looked like they all could be Mimi's older sisters. For those that don't know mimi. She not that young.I popped in there one night about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the girls looked bored out of their minds just sitting around. I didn't see anything worth my hard earned money, so I went to Femme Nu to get the motor running. A couple years ago there was a smoking hot girl named Cindy. It's 22:15 Pacific Standard Time, and I'm missing Hawaii. Maybe I'll try to get a job in Oahu. On a happier note, it's only 22:15 in California - some MPs are still open!

Hawaii Raven
09-28-13, 01:17
Well for anyone wondering, I called Pine Tree and asked for Christy and mama or whoever answered the phone said she comes back October 2nd. If you want to trust whoever I talked to then good luck.

BoinkingForFun
10-06-13, 14:51
Well for anyone wondering, I called Pine Tree and asked for Christy and mama or whoever answered the phone said she comes back October 2nd. If you want to trust whoever I talked to then good luck.Recon a few days ago. No signs of Christy, but Mimi, Sofia, Jun and Angel where there. MS sends in new girl Lyn, who just arrive a week ago. Lyn said she was here for a short stay before. She is a tall 5 7"Japanese / Korean 125 lbs. Fair skinned with short hair blonde color likeCoco at 7 that sorta makes her look hapa. She's not a spinner type, but proportionate for her height with large natural 36c with gum drop nips. I would gage her as a youngin considering her competition there at PT, maybe a tad younger than Christy. Her body type reminded me of Joann from 7.

Lyn is easy to talk too. Her TS massage was good, but not a B2B. Session started off with a great sloppy BBBJ which made me almost blow my load. This is props to her considering that Jr. Sometime fails to make the finish line on these events. Did a quick DATY before moving into CG and RCG and finished in mish. Overall good session L7 / A9 / S9 would repeat, but have other higher on the list for repeats.

For you bigger stud moungers out there you might want to give her a try. She appear she can handle you larger boys. But as always YMMV.

Hipp21
10-07-13, 06:23
I popped in PT to do a session with Christy but she wasn't there. As I was leaving I saw the girl named Angel and was thinking she looked familiar. Then it hit me as I drove away. Isn't she Tiffany from Ichiban? Can anyone confirm?

Johny Walker
10-18-13, 03:34
I popped in PT to do a session with Christy but she wasn't there. As I was leaving I saw the girl named Angel and was thinking she looked familiar. Then it hit me as I drove away. Isn't she Tiffany from Ichiban? Can anyone confirm?So had check on Cristy and she was lookin hot as hell, changed her hair color, now she really looks like an import model, same great service!

Genji 808
11-06-13, 20:29
I popped in PT to do a session with Christy but she wasn't there. As I was leaving I saw the girl named Angel and was thinking she looked familiar. Then it hit me as I drove away. Isn't she Tiffany from Ichiban? Can anyone confirm?Confirmed but have not partaken since she resurfaced here.

MoolMool1
11-06-13, 21:54
Confirmed but have not partaken since she resurfaced here.I saw her last week and service below average compared to her days at Ichiban. Everything was rushed. Anyways theres a lot out there younger and way better service.

Hawaii Raven
11-16-13, 21:39
Had Christy recently. Sorry to the few of you who don't like her or her service but she's a AT for me. We just seem to click for some reason. She walks in the room and sees me and we talk a little while to catch up. Leaves to get her things and back really quickly.

Off come the clothes and lay face down for a quick rub down. Flip and the normal ear kissing and nipple licking. Down for a CBJ. Up to cg and we are both loving it. Push her hair out of her face for some dfk. Love kissing this girl.

On top for some day and Mish with more dfk. Just the sounds coming out of her and the look on her face is priceless. Flip over for doggie to finish there. Hot towel clean up and we just lay in bed to cuddle and talk and dfk.

Hawaii Raven
11-18-13, 03:31
Had Christy recently. Sorry to the few of you who don't like her or her service but she's a AT for me. We just seem to click for some reason. She walks in the room and sees me and we talk a little while to catch up. Leaves to get her things and back really quickly.

Off come the clothes and lay face down for a quick rub down. Flip and the normal ear kissing and nipple licking. Down for a CBJ. Up to cg and we are both loving it. Push her hair out of her face for some dfk. Love kissing this girl.

On top for some day and Mish with more dfk. Just the sounds coming out of her and the look on her face is priceless. Flip over for doggie to finish there. Hot towel clean up and we just lay in bed to cuddle and talk and dfk.Darn so upset with myself that I didn't make it back to see this girl again. I tried yesterday but mama says she not working cause she has a headache. Damn. Going to miss this girl. Wonder if she reads this and has a user name? Ah oh well. Hopefully it's not another year before I see her again.

Laptop
12-02-13, 00:43
Any good Viet or Chinese at Pine Tree now? Was only Korean last check a number of months ago.

Hinode
12-07-13, 05:49
Any good Viet or Chinese at Pine Tree now? Was only Korean last check a number of months ago.Try Mimi, she's Vietnamese.

Dragons76
12-07-13, 06:58
Try Mimi, she's Vietnamese.Another you can try is Christy. Mimi is more on the petite size while Christy has more of a med built.

Buddy9
12-14-13, 09:27
Had the opportunity to overnight on the fair island of Oahu from Maui, made the mistake of going to Pine Tree yet again. Little too drunk to find anything else in walking distance. Bad move, me.

There was a couple decent looking girls (dead asleep) on the couches, so I asked mamasan to pick me a winner and drew June. Should have thrown her back. Probably early to mid 40's, fake be's, the under-muscle horrible feeling kind of fakes. Half ass 3 minute table shower, although their TS facility is better and cleaner than most. No massage, no BJ, just a bit of stroking and straight to CCG, all the while complaining I was too big (I freely admit I'm not! Go slow, hurry up and cum, etc. Switched to DS, more complaining and "slow down" there. Tried to go to mish, she wouldn't have it, so I gave up and just laid down and told her never mind.

Ended up with a complaining HJ. "this is difficult", "are you going to cum already" even the vitamin V in my system couldn't keep it going, the complaining and rushing was too much of a complete turn off. I finally told her to be quiet and turn around and do the HJ so I wouldn't have to see and hear her. She thought that was funny and said I was mean, but did it anyway. Finally finished by thinking of other ATF providers, and June complained more about how hard she worked.

Tipped 100 after dressing, and she asked for $40 more. I said no, you complained and rushed too much. OK, just 20 more, she asked. Told her F that, she was lucky I was giving her 100 for that half ass service. She started whining in a baby voice, and I bailed quick, saw another monger outside, warned him to turn around and go elsewhere, and he did.

After so many good experiences at other shops, I really need to stop wasting my time and kala at Pine Tree, consistently poor experiences. Did end up closing out the night with a decent Viet Bar back booth experience, tho, so the night wasn't a total loss!

In summary June at Pine Tree. L4/ A2/ S0.

BoinkingForFun
12-14-13, 11:11
Had the opportunity to overnight on the fair island of Oahu from Maui, made the mistake of going to Pine Tree yet again. Little too drunk to find anything else in walking distance. Bad move, me.

There was a couple decent looking girls (dead asleep) on the couches, so I asked mamasan to pick me a winner and drew June. Should have thrown her back. Probably early to mid 40's, fake be's, the under-muscle horrible feeling kind of fakes. Half ass 3 minute table shower, although their TS facility is better and cleaner than most. No massage, no BJ, just a bit of stroking and straight to CCG, all the while complaining I was too big (I freely admit I'm not! Go slow, hurry up and cum, etc. Switched to DS, more complaining and "slow down" there. Tried to go to mish, she wouldn't have it, so I gave up and just laid down and told her never mind.

Ended up with a complaining HJ. "this is difficult", "are you going to cum already" even the vitamin V in my system couldn't keep it going, the complaining and rushing was too much of a complete turn off. I finally told her to be quiet and turn around and do the HJ so I wouldn't have to see and hear her. She thought that was funny and said I was mean, but did it anyway. Finally finished by thinking of other ATF providers, and June complained more about how hard she worked.

Tipped 100 after dressing, and she asked for $40 more. I said no, you complained and rushed too much. OK, just 20 more, she asked. Told her F that, she was lucky I was giving her 100 for that half ass service. She started whining in a baby voice, and I bailed quick, saw another monger outside, warned him to turn around and go elsewhere, and he did.

After so many good experiences at other shops, I really need to stop wasting my time and kala at Pine Tree, consistently poor experiences. Did end up closing out the night with a decent Viet Bar back booth experience, tho, so the night wasn't a total loss!

In summary June at Pine Tree. L4/ A2/ S0.Sorry to hear about the bad service. Especially after after coming to visit from Maui. I also experience similar service, but must have caught her on a good day and at least got a CBJ. Next time in town you might want to check out the forum under CHM, Seven, Hula Girls, Nirvana and Roses. They are also within walking distance to pine tree. Many good posts on the forum to plan for your next visit. I enjoyed the service that Muni at Nirvana and Pepsi at Hula Girls provided to name a few. Wishing you a better trip next time you're in town.

Captin Crunch
12-14-13, 13:23

In summary June at Pine Tree. L4/ A2/ S0.Heh Buddy, any AMPs on Maui?

Uki Eater
12-14-13, 16:50
Tipped 100 after dressing, and she asked for $40 more. I said no, you complained and rushed too much. OK, just 20 more, she asked. Told her F that, she was lucky I was giving her 100 for that half ass service. She started whining in a baby voice, and I bailed quick, saw another monger outside, warned him to turn around and go elsewhere, and he did.Heh. LOL. Man, I started giggling and then laughing after reading this. I had to tell an All star provider something like that because she rushed me out for a silly reason. When I gave her what I thought was fair and it was, she was shocked and tried to ask for more. I had to geevum the lecture and put her on the spot. She couldn't talk / argue back and kept quiet because she knew I had a point.

H Mobius
12-14-13, 18:53
She started whining in a baby voice, and I bailed quick, saw another monger outside, warned him to turn around and go elsewhere, and he did.

In summary June at Pine Tree. L4/ A2/ S0.You are a true "Buddy". Those are among the lowest ratings I have ever seen!

It is kind of sad; we all remember how good "Old PT" was.

Cosmic Kid
12-14-13, 20:57
You are a true "Buddy". Those are among the lowest ratings I have ever seen!

It is kind of sad; we all remember how good "Old PT" was.The worst experience with a provider I ever had was at Pine Tree. This was a couple years ago though, and not with June. I'll never go return to Pine Tree, that's for damned sure. I'm like traumatized on the place!

Atmatic123
12-14-13, 22:01
Yup this place sucks! Period the providers are all whack!! And the Mama here is just plain mean LOL what a *****. What a waste because its in such a nice discreet location and the inside is pretty damn nice compared to other AMP.

Buddy9
12-16-13, 17:53
Only 1 on Maui, staffed by a couple of GILFs, but at least they have nice attitudes. Oh, and they post closing hours at 9 p, but usually close earlier on weekdays, or when they feel like it. Beyond that, we have just tantric hippie types and the occasional decent provider passing thru on vacation here. This is why I take the hop over to HNL on a regular basis!

I've visited most of the MP in HNL, and usually have decent to good experiences, but never even an half-adequate experience at Pine Tree. Lesson learned!

Heh Buddy, any AMPs on Maui?

AlohaHotDog808
12-16-13, 23:56
What happened, I saw a gal who worked at Hannabi way back, she said Pine Tree used to be pretty good, Ichiban and PT were their primary competition "back in the day," and I also heard from another local monger, said PT was better back when. Is it worth a try?

Atmatic123
12-17-13, 01:13
What happened, I saw a gal who worked at Hannabi way back, she said Pine Tree used to be pretty good, Ichiban and PT were their primary competition "back in the day," and I also heard from another local monger, said PT was better back when. Is it worth a try?BRO do not go there!! Seriously yes back in the day it was good, I didn't really monger there but from the times I did a recon there were some real Head Turners. But not now, this place has gone down so bad in the last few years unreal how there still open. Go check out Yuki or Stella (formerly olivia of 7 and China doll spa) at Tokyo Spa on ward, or The Julie at Hula Girl (I had a bad expereince with her but apparently it was only with me, she is too damn hot not to take the risk) or Nara the current Queen at Rappongi. Seriously bro you don't know how many times I wish a fellow monger tell me to stay away from a provider that I wasted my hard earned $$ on now I'm telling you to stay away from Pine Tree. Try any of the ones I named and you won't be dissapointed.

Aboonai
12-17-13, 01:34
Oh yeah my fav was Tiffany. Been so long I forget if she was Vietnamese, Chinese, or Korean LOL but wow BBBJ was on the menu. Hard man made tits and she was GFE. Over time looked like she was worn out and then left Hawaii. She was popular!

Jusride
12-17-13, 04:09
2013 a year in review. Post #2 of more to come (my 12 days of Christmas).

Here's a quick year end review in no particular order. As usual these are all a YMMV and IMHO so here it goes...

Cristy at Pine Tree is an ATF and a definite repeat. This viet beauty has a great personality, sultry look and beautiful body. IMO she has the best breasts and they're all natural see's. She always works hard to please. My first time I still remember Cristy when she answers or asks a questions it's like baby or yes baby, makes you feel like the man. Best views I would have to say are DS and MISH.

The down sides, hard to get appointments with her. Most of the mama sans are not very friendly and often rude and they always knock after 40 minutes even when its a ghost town. If Cristy didn't work here, I would never visit.

F8 / L9 / A9 / S9.

Posts to come on: Cheri,, Junko, Sua, Rose, Bobbi, Vivian, Tiffany, Monica, Coco, Yoyo, Sugar, Selena, Chloe.

/ JR.

AlohaHotDog808
12-17-13, 04:16
BRO do not go there!! Seriously yes back in the day it was good, I didn't really monger there but from the times I did a recon there were some real Head Turners. But not now, this place has gone down so bad in the last few years unreal how there still open. Go check out Yuki or Stella (formerly olivia of 7 and China doll spa) at Tokyo Spa on ward, or The Julie at Hula Girl (I had a bad expereince with her but apparently it was only with me, she is too damn hot not to take the risk) or Nara the current Queen at Rappongi. Seriously bro you don't know how many times I wish a fellow monger tell me to stay away from a provider that I wasted my hard earned $$ on now I'm telling you to stay away from Pine Tree. Try any of the ones I named and you won't be dissapointed.OK thanks man, I dropped by Tokyo, was kinda so so for me, but better than losing out by going someplace not that great huh. Of course I always can check out CD or Rappongi too.

Slayer808
01-02-14, 05:58
Hey I'm new to the forum but I got a good 8 years of mongering under my belt, but anyways do any of you remember toy back in 06-07 small spinner type nice body. Is she still around or is there anyone else like her providing GFE Kissing the whole nine yards any info would be appreciated.

Pineapple50
01-07-14, 22:21
I just called PT and found-out that Christy is back..., but she is booked all-day today and thru the night and she is leaving for vaca tomorrow (1/8) - Just My Luck!

JT.

First Try
01-08-14, 13:56
Hey I'm new to the forum but I got a good 8 years of mongering under my belt, but anyways do any of you remember toy back in 06-07 small spinner type nice body. Is she still around or is there anyone else like her providing GFE Kissing the whole nine yards any info would be appreciated.You could also post this request in the " Where Is She Now?" thread located below the other threads.

Secret Agent
01-08-14, 19:45
I just called PT and found-out that Christy is back..., but she is booked all-day today and thru the night and she is leaving for vaca tomorrow (1/8) - Just My Luck!

JT.This girl is another snow leopard to me. No matter how many times I try to catch her here, she's either on a day off or on vacation. Drives me nuts!

Pineapple50
01-08-14, 19:55
Secret,

When you have the opportunity of hooking-up with Christy it will be worth the wait! Christy just oozes "sexiness"; there is just something about that girl!

JT.

This girl is another snow leopard to me. No matter how many times I try to catch her here, she's either on a day off or on vacation. Drives me nuts!

Secret Agent
02-12-14, 16:42
This ninja girl has finally been caught hehe. Walked in one night, no call to check if she's there, no appointment, nothing. Just dug out of work for a couple hours and decided to just show up here and try my luck again. I had a plan be, but thankfully I didn't need it.

L-8 Christy is a hot, Vietnamese woman and looked to be about mid to upper 20's. If I had to put an exact number I'd say 27. But of course the room was dark and lights were pink. About 5'4 and 120 with long, wavy black hair and light skin, slightly tanned. Tits were about be cup and I don't remember them feeling hard or fake. Very nicely proportioned body, no tattoos that I recall. Just a tiny, tiny, bit of cushion on the abs but still she looked fantastic.

A-9 Super down to earth cool babe. Has a viet accent but speaks well, spends a lot of time on the mainland it seems. I can hang out with this girl all day just talking story.

S-8 No complaints here, lots of different positions and lots of DFK. During doggy I realized how small a waist she has. Repeat yes. Damages 50/160.

Another thing is there is only one ramp to drive up and a different ramp to drive down. You have to drive past that local bar that always has people hanging out in the parking lot. Maybe next time ill just park on Liona Street or even Keeaumoku and walk up the down ramp to avoid the crowd.

Jizzy McDizzy
02-13-14, 01:53
This ninja girl has finally been caught hehe. Walked in one night, no call to check if she's there, no appointment, nothing. Just dug out of work for a couple hours and decided to just show up here and try my luck again. I had a plan be, but thankfully I didn't need it.

L-8 Christy is a hot, Vietnamese woman and looked to be about mid to upper 20's. If I had to put an exact number I'd say 27. But of course the room was dark and lights were pink. About 5'4 and 120 with long, wavy black hair and light skin, slightly tanned. Tits were about be cup and I don't remember them feeling hard or fake. Very nicely proportioned body, no tattoos that I recall. Just a tiny, tiny, bit of cushion on the abs but still she looked fantastic.

A-9 Super down to earth cool babe. Has a viet accent but speaks well, spends a lot of time on the mainland it seems. I can hang out with this girl all day just talking story.

S-8 No complaints here, lots of different positions and lots of DFK. During doggy I realized how small a waist she has. Repeat yes. Damages 50/160.

Another thing is there is only one ramp to drive up and a different ramp to drive down. You have to drive past that local bar that always has people hanging out in the parking lot. Maybe next time ill just park on Liona Street or even Keeaumoku and walk up the down ramp to avoid the crowd.You finally caught the ninja Cristy huh. Yeah, that's the good stuff.

Her titties are natural, very nice size Bcups. That extra bit of cushion on her abs is really the only flaw she has, but like you said she still looks fantastic. One of the sexiest faces in the biz.

She was the best makeout sesh I had up until Stella at Tokyo. And I love her 1-900-phone-sex voice, she sounds so sexy talking dirty, and the way she calls me "baby" at the end of every sentence is crazy hot.

This is one of the few girls I thought was really down to earth too. I guess it's cause she's Americanized so she's pretty cool. She even gave me a discount on my 1st sesh then gave me a seriously hot as fuck GFE.

She goes back and forth from HI to LV. Stays here for 3 weeks then stays there for 3 weeks. In less than 2 weeks Cristy will pull another "ninja vanish" so get it soon if you want that poon.

Hawaii Raven
02-22-14, 23:00
Damn. Well for those of you wondering, my friend just called Pine Tree and asked for Christy. Apparently she's not working tonight but will work tomorrow. Guess we going to miss out on her cause we will be gone.

Hawaii Raven
02-27-14, 07:41
Hey Christy! If you're reading this, PM me if you can please. This is a off island friend of yours and I got a answer to the question you asked me last time I saw you but don't know how else to get in contact with you. Figured it never hurts to try =.

Tsunami808
03-06-14, 02:21
Korean (not fob looks kinda local or Cali).

Late twenties early thirties? 5' 8" 140 fair skinned.

One of the best table shower, and hard massage. Back to room BBBJ small kine teeth so I said stop. Covered and she hopped on flipped and doggy then mish again. Mama knocks on door time over. Asked if could cim said ok. Finished stand up showered together. Back to room some hugs and cuddle. Mama knocking on door again. (time over but so slow, nobody around every time I go there). Dressed and left the back door.

Will repeat.

She is from gq.

Makiki
03-09-14, 13:59

One of the best table shower, and hard massage. Back to room BBBJ small kine teeth so I said stop. Covered and she hopped on flipped and doggy then mish again. Mama knocks on door time over. Asked if could cim said ok. Finished stand up showered together. Back to room some hugs and cuddle. Mama knocking on door again. (time over but so slow, nobody around every time I go there). Dressed and left the back door.

Will repeat.

She is from gq.Good to her other girl review since it seems only one girl gets reviewed here but since she is retired I guess the others will get some action.

Secret Agent
03-10-14, 08:38
Good to her other girl review since it seems only one girl gets reviewed here but since she is retired I guess the others will get some action.I had to call pine tree and confirm that christy is unavailable, and has retired. I couldn't believe it! We lost another good one boys. And my biggest regret was not seeing her more, and not asking for her digits.

Bowah57
03-10-14, 13:52

Will repeat.

She is from gq.PLEASE rate her looks and body type. :).

Jizzy McDizzy
03-11-14, 12:39
I had to call pine tree and confirm that christy is unavailable, and has retired. I couldn't believe it! We lost another good one boys. And my biggest regret was not seeing her more, and not asking for her digits.
Good to her other girl review since it seems only one girl gets reviewed here but since she is retired I guess the others will get some action.Damn. Cristy retired too. We're losing a lot of the best looking chicks. Cristy was one of or possibly the sexiest of the sexiness.

Jizzy McDizzy
03-11-14, 13:04
PLEASE rate her looks and body type. :).

Will repeat.

She is from gq.Yes it's true. There's a youngish possible under thirty younger girlie at PT.

Most of us know her as Sexy Lexi. The tall thick chick from Pink / Swan but not sure if she worked at GQ.

Tsunami's description sounds about right. She looks late 20's or 31 at most IMO. She's the "good kine" thick, the kind even a guy like me who is not into this body type still thinks she looks pretty good. In terms of body mass, she's about the same size as a Nara but taller. Lexi / Lynn has no pooch and got curves in all the right places so if you like um tall and thick, she would be a perfect pick.

I would rate her looks in the high 7's about a 7.7 for me. Face is youthful and kinda sexy.

If you are a guy who is into the tall and thick / voluptuous body type then you would probably rate her looks above an 8.

Panda Bike
05-19-14, 12:31
Saw my ATF Mimi, she has been at Pine Tree for 10 years now and is looking younger and younger. Same great service and hard massage. Her body still looks like a 20 year old too. Just letting you guys know she is still around. She is still the top girl at Pine Tree.

Member #4754
05-31-14, 20:58
Mimi is 1 of my fav mp girls. She gives great service. Been going 2 see Mimi since PT was downstairs (korean market). BBBJ & daty. 1 pop.

Spyda
06-01-14, 01:16
Mimi is 1 of my fav mp girls. She gives great service. Been going 2 see Mimi since PT was downstairs (korean market). BBBJ & daty. 1 pop. I miss the old Pine Tree.

Hanakusu
06-17-14, 21:42
Went to Pine Tree, what a waste of time, only old ones. I got a girl named Lynn, but I think she lied just to piss me off. Nothing but rules. I went in and got a BBBJ, and finished with a HJ, paid her $, but she said $50 cause I used the whole hour.

Gave her what I had, and left. Never again with her, hope they get better talent.

Stay safe.

Japanee
06-18-14, 14:45
Mimi is 1 of my fav mp girls. She gives great service. Been going 2 see Mimi since PT was downstairs (korean market). BBBJ & daty. 1 pop.Mimi popped my AMP cherry a few years back. My only regret is that I've been holding other girls to standards set by one of the best in the business. She's a winner.

Hinode
06-29-14, 02:24
Mimi popped my AMP cherry a few years back. My only regret is that I've been holding other girls to standards set by one of the best in the business. She's a winner.Yup. Winner she is. I can't believe she still remembers me even though I don't frequent PT anymore. Same great service, usual damage, she does show a little bit of age now (compared to like 7 years ago) and lost that magic tightness (its still snug, just not what it once was) and I love that Viet accent. I hope she continues to stay in the business for as long as she can.

H.

Panda Bike
06-30-14, 23:22
I still see her too. [Sundays] I see Monica, and Paula, but Mimi is like my girl friend. Her accent is the thing that brings me back for the pass 8 years. I'm going to marry that girl one day, LOL.

QUOTE=Hinode;2136731]Yup. Winner she is. I can't believe she still remembers me even though I don't frequent PT anymore. Same great service, usual damage, she does show a little bit of age now (compared to like 7 years ago) and lost that magic tightness (its still snug, just not what it once was) and I love that Viet accent. I hope she continues to stay in the business for as long as she can.

H. [ / QUOTE].

Getting Old
07-08-14, 13:39
Visited her the other night same great service, she is my ATF and the best GFE experience I have had. Those of you who know her know what I am talking about. I apologize for posting this openly like this but for the life of me I can't find the post of the monger that was looking for Mimi from Rappongi. She is now known as Coco at Pine Tree. I hope this helps the guy looking for her. It was funny because when walked in was looking at the line up but noticed one pretty new face. She read my mind. LOL. Just like a wife. She knows me too well. Safe mongering guys.

BeerAddict
07-26-14, 03:34
I saw Sophia one morning around 3 am I was a little drunk at the time but she seems to be 40 something year old korean MILF. Decent size bees, a little soft around the belly area. And not much of an ass. Service was great did everything covered and seem to be into the entire deed. Made a lot of noise which always turns me on, so that made up for a lot of her inadequacies. Good suction on her CBJ and never rushed. In fact, laid there with me and fell asleep together for well over an hour.

Member #4754
07-26-14, 19:56
Does anybody now if Mimi is back?

Secret Agent
08-05-14, 12:22
Was in the area recently one night and said what the hell, I haven't been here in a while anyway. Mimi is still on vacation so left it up to mama. No one on the couch but could hear chicks voices in the back. I admit I had been drinking a bit, and I didn't want to drive all over the place so already decided in my mind that I was going to stay here unless someone horrendous walks in. In walks Linda, she was ok with me.

Looks- 6. Vietnamese probably 40 years old maybe older. Extra padding on the tummy, not a small girl. But great tits about full see cups. 5'5 and 140. I think her hair was long and black, wavy. English good with accent. No tats as far as I can recall.

Attitude- 8. What she lacked in looks she definitely made up for in service and attitude.

Service- 8. DFK, BBBJ, cfs. Her BBBJ was pretty damn good. Is a bit of a larger girl and could take a pounding. Forgot to mention completely shaven. DATY on the menu.

Damage 50/150. Repeat maybe.