PDA

View Full Version : Pine Tree

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Panda Bike
08-06-14, 00:37
Does anybody now if Mimi is back?Mimi will be back on the 21 Aug. Boy, she is looking younger everytime I see her.

Member #4754
08-06-14, 02:56
mimi will be back on the 21 aug. Boy, she is looking younger everytime i see her.ok got it thanks 4 the info.

DeadRater
08-06-14, 09:54
Hey I saw an ad by Pinetree and I wanted to know if the place was good or not.

Also, is the pictures in this link fake or not?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pinetrees-high-class-spa-asian-local-women-yuki-mimi-mia-cocomore-22/4821468

Prospecs
08-06-14, 10:36
So last week I went to drop my car at the tinting shop next to pine tree and when I was leaving I saw this short big titty chick sitting inside pine tree wearing a red two piece. She was younger than the rest that was around her. Any idea who that is? She's kinna short, curvy, and cute. I was tempting to go try her out but it was mid day and a lot of people wer around.

Hinode
08-06-14, 19:04
Hey I saw an ad by Pinetree and I wanted to know if the place was good or not.

Also, is the pictures in this link fake or not?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pinetrees-high-class-spa-asian-local-women-yuki-mimi-mia-cocomore-22/4821468Ask for Mimi. The pic is of her in the blue and white star bikini top. Maybe a old pic, but its her nonetheless.

The Lone Wolf
08-06-14, 21:28
Ask for Mimi. The pic is of her in the blue and white star bikini top. Maybe a old pic, but its her nonetheless.
Hey bruddah H. I did a Google R.I.S. on her pic and it is all over the internet. I think it may be fake, like the rest.

Spyda
08-06-14, 21:56
Ask for Mimi. The pic is of her in the blue and white star bikini top. Maybe a old pic, but its her nonetheless.That's not Mimi.

Panda Bike
08-22-14, 03:15
Mimi will be back on the 21 Aug. Boy, she is looking younger everytime I see her.Mimi is back today and working. Customer waiting for her from the airport. I saw 3 new girls there, looks like all Korean.

Mondo Badfoot
09-11-14, 17:14
Does Sophie look anything like the pic in the ad?

Spyda
09-11-14, 19:35
Does Sophie look anything like the pic in the ad?That's a big negative.

Panda Bike
10-07-14, 16:07
Mimi will be back tonight from vacation.

RadioHazard
10-07-14, 20:18
Sup panda. Do you know what line up is at PT? Mimi is great but curious about any hot newbies or hidden SWB that maybe at PT.

Mimi will be back tonight from vacation.

Panda Bike
10-10-14, 21:07
Sup panda. Do you know what line up is at PT? Mimi is great but curious about any hot newbies or hidden SWB that maybe at PT.Line up no good only Mimi. CHM, or Top Spa is the next place.

LittleBoto
10-10-14, 23:31
Went to Pinetree this morning. Mama took me to a room and I told her I like skinny girls. A minute later, Mimi comes in. Fantastic looking body. She asks if I want a massage and I decline the massage. So she says she'll be right back. Comes back with some hot towels and wipes me down. Tells me to let her know whatever I want. Then BBBJ, and I have her face the other way so I could taste the flavors. I get a lick and she's lubed up there, so I just FIV. Played with her ass a bit. I got one knuckle deep, so played a little more. After I get two knuckles deep she puts the rubber on me and hops on CG. Switched to K9. I asked if she would do some greek and she said no. Then to the buck, then to RCG. After that she got off and asked if I wanted more BJ. I said ok, and she pulled off the rubber and back to BBBJ. Then she started playing with the taint and moved a finger down to my asshole and asked if she could stick a finger in. I let her, something new for me. Was kinda pervertedly exciting at first, but it got very uncomfortable and asked her to stop. I told her to face the other way again so I could play with her nani, and she explicitly said not to finger her ass. I said ok, and was just FIV. She switched to a handjob until her arms were tired already then went back to BBBJ. She was asking why I wasn't coming yet. Then asked if I wanted to go FS again. I said ok, and she said she either had to go get another rubber or just don't cum in her nani. I told her I would pull out and so we went to standing K9 BBFS. After a few minutes, I was ready to pop and splooged on her ass. She went to get more hot towels to clean up. Was kinda hoping she would finish milking the rest out.

She's got the body of a 19 why / o girl, loved it. L-9.

Really tried to please, but felt a little rushed. Maybe mama woke her up, it wasn't even noon yet, so I don't want to hold that against her. NO GFE A - 8.

Her nani felt really tight when just my finger was in there, but when the boto went in, didn't feel that tight anymore until the rubber came off (maybe I just get small boto) S - 9.

Stoner R
10-11-14, 01:09
(maybe I just get small boto) S - 9.Well, it IS your chosen screen name.

Local1234
10-11-14, 20:09
Well, it IS your chosen screen name.So true stoner LOL.

Getting Old
12-04-14, 19:36
Coco is back from Vacation, and rested. Same excellent service as always. She tries to please, but she is a MILF so don't expect a young girl, but still the best GFE experience for me. I guess I am an old fut! LOL.

Alohaoe
12-08-14, 19:01
All you MUNI fans she just started working at Pinetree today, nice and fresh.

Alohaoe.

ElusiveCh2
12-10-14, 04:51
All you MUNI fans she just started working at Pinetree today, nice and fresh.

Alohaoe.Call and half hour later got there, they had me in the room to wait 5 minutes older mama came and told me she got off at 10. So guessing muni just wasn't there and they tried to trap me in there but he'll I ain't having hhat so I told them no muni, no money.

Bullshit, waste time, lose moneh. Moa bettah mami bebeh time.

Goser
12-10-14, 13:11
I saw Muni once at Nirvana. She is very photogenic and looks great in the BP ads. The new one is no different. She has a smoking great body.

However, she has a below average face although I would not consider her a butterface. Also, she did a table shower, but the whole session was just okay for me.

Oldie81
12-10-14, 16:57
She just came back nice and fresh. BBBJ in the shower. In the room she had plenty of energy and did all kind of positions without complaint. CFS with CIM. 9/9/9 Recommend. Plus no more walk of shame like at Nirvirna.

Oldie81.

Carmello
12-10-14, 17:17
Call and half hour later got there, they had me in the room to wait 5 minutes older mama came and told me she got off at 10. So guessing muni just wasn't there and they tried to trap me in there but he'll I ain't having hhat so I told them no muni, no money.

Bullshit, waste time, lose moneh. Moa bettah mami bebeh time.Muni's working hours are from 10 am to 10 pm.

ElusiveCh2
12-11-14, 05:57
Muni's working hours are from 10 am to 10 pm.Yeah she told me that after they had me in the room LOL its all good catch her next time just sucked because I called and came down for nothing but its whatever no biggie.

NanigyQ
12-12-14, 20:20
Anyone know age range of Muni? She looks a little older from the backpage pictures but her body looks amazing.

MoolMool1
12-16-14, 04:53
Is angel (formally tiffany at ichiban) still there? She treated me pretty good there.

Oldman67
12-16-14, 21:25
Muni surprize me she had large condoms very comfortable, excellent service first time with her will repeat.

Oldman.

BruceBanner
12-17-14, 16:14
Yes, Sindi is early 40s. No need to argue guys hehe. It's understandable that anyone who didn't know would find it nearly impossible to believe. It's The SINDI after all. I used to think she was 34 at most. When I 1st met her at GQ years ago I thought she was 26. Even after I knew, she was still my ATF even with my "Nooo MILF / Cougar" tastes LOL.

Thats why I usually like to say "looks or could easily pass as this age" when estimating age. All I care about is how young you look.

If Sindi were still working, I'd still say she is the hawt-hawtest provider around.

S McIs Sindi still working at Pine Tree? I was reading through the forum because I couldn't remember the smoldering hot Korean I had at Pine Tree back in 2009, I think. I was recently in Pine Tree, but I didn't see Sindi or anyone else worth writing home about.

Spartacus77
12-17-14, 18:18
Is Sindi still working at Pine Tree? I was reading through the forum because I couldn't remember the smoldering hot Korean I had at Pine Tree back in 2009, I think. I was recently in Pine Tree, but I didn't see Sindi or anyone else worth writing home about.Sindy left the scene back in 2012 or so. Who knows, maybe she comes back one day.

Kim Chee Hu
12-25-14, 03:24
She just came back nice and fresh. BBBJ in the shower. In the room she had plenty of energy and did all kind of positions without complaint. CFS with CIM. 9/9/9 Recommend. Plus no more walk of shame like at Nirvirna.

Oldie81.Finally got to see Muni again. Wow, her pics look great and even better in person. I was so impressed by how firm and fit her body is now. That ass is still tight, round and beautiful. Service still awesome as ever. B2 B TS and BBBJ. More BBBJ in the room until I couldn't take it anymore so she told me to cum in her mouth. Then she massaged me and got me ready for round two. Tried a few positions CFS then BBBJCIM again. Time was up but Muni insisted on giving me another shower. Great time as usual. Standard fees.

BenZ88
12-26-14, 15:21
Never been to pine tree for a very long time. Which pic in BP is muni?

Spyda
12-26-14, 16:23
She has her own dedicated ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/muni-this-bods-for-you-real-pics/4732770

Never been to pine tree for a very long time. Which pic in BP is muni?

LuckyStarr808
12-26-14, 16:53
Never been to pine tree for a very long time. Which pic in BP is muni?Here are the pics of Muni I believe the brothers have been talking about. Damn, that ass though.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/muni-this-bods-for-you-real-pics/4732770

BruceBanner
12-26-14, 16:58
Sindy left the scene back in 2012 or so. Who knows, maybe she comes back one day.Hey, Spartacus, thanks for the reply. I'm planning on another trip in a couple months, so I'm trying to see where and with whom I'm going to spend my money.

H Mobius
12-26-14, 21:40

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/muni-this-bods-for-you-real-pics/4732770Yeah she is in the spotlight now, which I find interesting.

I wonder if she will eventually take the next step and become an indie like MF Joon.

UkiSlamma
12-27-14, 15:42

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/muni-this-bods-for-you-real-pics/4732770I noticed pictures 3 and 4 even though her face is blurred out I can she is old lady. I don't it's the same person in pictures 1 and 2. I've never had muni but correct me if I'm wrong muni has to be in her 40's or early 50's but bottom line two different set of pictures.

US.

Jusride
12-27-14, 16:46
I saw her once and she has a solid body and nice booty that would pass for someone in her late 20's. But my best guess is she's in her 40's but most will say she's 30's. I'd say F7/ L8/ S7/ A8 IMO. Her BJ was pretty good and so was her TS. I'm sure the overall experience gets better if you are a regular but back in the room was just okay. Less restrictions with Empire even on 1st time session w / a provider. She wasn't my cup of tea.

/ JR.

I noticed pictures 3 and 4 even though her face is blurred out I can she is old lady. I don't it's the same person in pictures 1 and 2. I've never had muni but correct me if I'm wrong muni has to be in her 40's or early 50's but bottom line two different set of pictures.

US.

Spyda
12-27-14, 17:47
Different sets of pics. Same person. Obviously one set is more of a semi professional while another set looks to be shot from someone's camera phone. I haven't been with muni as a customer, but seen her in passing when she was GQ on ward. Also saw her in passing when she was at nirvana. Even would see her out and about around town on occasion.

I noticed pictures 3 and 4 even though her face is blurred out I can she is old lady. I don't it's the same person in pictures 1 and 2. I've never had muni but correct me if I'm wrong muni has to be in her 40's or early 50's but bottom line two different set of pictures.

US.

Kim Chee Hu
12-28-14, 00:54
Different sets of pics. Same person. Obviously one set is more of a semi professional while another set looks to be shot from someone's camera phone. I haven't been with muni as a customer, but seen her in passing when she was GQ on ward. Also saw her in passing when she was at nirvana. Even would see her out and about around town on occasion. Agreed. Muni has been using real pics since she was at Rappongi. I think what it is is that she has gotten in the best shape she's ever been and it shows. I remember that "ass shot" in a blue thong from when she was Nirvana and am guessing the other poses in blue lingerie were taken earlier this year at that same time. Then the new bikini shots must be pretty recent. So the good thing is Muni looks like that today and has a killer body, and yes has still maintained her beast of an ass too.

Alohaoe
01-08-15, 16:39
Agreed. Muni has been using real pics since she was at Rappongi. I think what it is is that she has gotten in the best shape she's ever been and it shows. I remember that "ass shot" in a blue thong from when she was Nirvana and am guessing the other poses in blue lingerie were taken earlier this year at that same time. Then the new bikini shots must be pretty recent. So the good thing is Muni looks like that today and has a killer body, and yes has still maintained her beast of an ass too.Went to see Muni yesterday about 10: am told me there about 7 girls there now, I did not see any girls to early, go check them out.

Alohaoe.

SlamDunkChamp
01-09-15, 04:26
Looking at Muni's new pics and reading the reviews made me want to slam that donk again badly. Her body looks amazing and she still has one of the finest backsides in the game today. Only my 2nd time with her but to my surprise she remembered me. She gave me a big hug and I gave her ass a big squeeze. And we have lift off, hard as nails now. Off to the shower Muni cleaned my ass thoroughly in preparation for things to come later. Gave me a B2 B TS and finished with a BBBJ preview. DFK soon as we dried off. Laid me down and rimmed the hell out of my ass. She is damn good at that. BBBJ & BLS on the flip then I returned the favor with DATY & DATO. We had CFS in CG, Mish and DS. Her quarter bouncing ass looks so tight and firm in DS. An ass-man's wish come true. Ended up shooting a huge load in her mouth that she almost swallowed it. She cleaned herself then me then gave me a quick shower and I left a happy monger.

SlamDunkChamp
01-09-15, 04:39
Went to see Muni yesterday about 10: am told me there about 7 girls there now, I did not see any girls to early, go check them out.

Alohaoe.On the way in and out of Pinetree I saw a few good looking MILFs. One of them I had last year when she was at Hula Girl, her name is Nicole. Nicole does not look like a MILF though, looks in her 30's. 5'4, 110 lbs, tanned, curly black hair, slim body, natural be cups and shaved pussy. I recall her being very accommodating although service was all covered. LFK and DATY were nice and she was vocal and into it.

There were 3 other ladies I saw, two with large breasts and one looked like a spinner. Just thought I'd share as much info as I could since there aren't as many posts in the Pinetree thread as often as others.

Spyda
01-14-15, 02:31
Real pics on BP. Nice.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nee-line-up-pinetrees-high-class-spa-asian/4821468

Pubius
01-14-15, 02:54
Real pics on BP. Nice.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nee-line-up-pinetrees-high-class-spa-asian/4821468She may be a number of good things but she's not a spinner. Whoever wrote this is just throwing around a word they saw in the other ads.

Panda Bike
01-14-15, 16:27
Mimi is back from vacation today. Maybe call first.

Alohaoe
01-14-15, 16:38
Real pics on BP. Nice.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nee-line-up-pinetrees-high-class-spa-asian/4821468That picture of Muni is real Wow! She is not a spinner has a nice solid body, with great service.

Alohaoe.

Getting Old
01-27-15, 02:43
Coco back from Vacation. Same great GFE experience as always. Great massage, just the way I iike it.

HapaBoy86
01-28-15, 02:09
Coco back from Vacation. Same great GFE experience as always. Great massage, just the way I iike it.Nice to hear she is back.

Kim Chee Hu
01-28-15, 03:08
I saw Muni she said she's going vacation next week.

Alohaoe
01-28-15, 16:18
I saw Muni she said she's going vacation next week.Hurry up and see Muni she will be leaving for a 2 week vacation on Feb 1 her hours are 10 am to 10 pm.

Alohaoe.

DaViper
01-29-15, 00:47
Hurry up and see Muni she will be leaving for a 2 week vacation on Feb 1 her hours are 10 am to 10 pm.

Alohaoe.Never saw MUNI is she GFE PSE? Is she like Happy everything BB?

Crazy Glu
01-29-15, 00:55
Never saw MUNI is she GFE PSE? Is she like Happy everything BB?Not 100% sure. I think its BBBJ with possible CIM or COB. I do remember that it was stated that only CFS. Hope this info helps. I haven't tried her yet so I can't say 100%, just what I remember reading bro.

ByTheBook
02-02-15, 17:57
Never saw MUNI is she GFE PSE? Is she like Happy everything BB?Muni is 100% service oriented. GFE or Pse. BBBJCIM. Covered fucking. Great breasts and nice ass.

ElusiveCh2
02-02-15, 19:01
Even if a provider like Muni offers BB everything I wouldn't take the chance. But that's just my opinion.

Her service has always been exceptional but last month when she came back I went to visit and it was still good but at the same time it seems like she's kinda either wear down or getting tired faster now. Maybe it's time for her to hang up soon? Still taking nothing from her good service nonetheless.

ByTheBook
02-02-15, 19:35
Even if a provider like Muni offers BB everything I wouldn't take the chance. But that's just my opinion.

Her service has always been exceptional but last month when she came back I went to visit and it was still good but at the same time it seems like she's kinda either wear down or getting tired faster now. Maybe it's time for her to hang up soon? Still taking nothing from her good service nonetheless.That might be why she has taken 2 bacys in 3 months. She puts a lot into her service.

Fillet Show
02-03-15, 00:10
Not 100% sure. I think its BBBJ with possible CIM or COB. I do remember that it was stated that only CFS. Hope this info helps. I haven't tried her yet so I can't say 100%, just what I remember reading bro.Yes I believe you are correct sir. CFS and no Greek are really the only major rules she has. Muni is without a doubt very service oriented and open to almost anything else. Rimming, kissing, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, COB, MSOG. She also provides a fantastic B2 B TS. Hope she gets back soon because I could go for some of that right about now.

Secret Agent
02-06-15, 21:01
Recently saw Mimi again. Hot viet MILF with nice fakies and a beautiful little ass. However, I couldn't help but notice all those scars or rash that is all over her butt cheeks. I can't be the only one of us that saw that. At first I thought it was hickies that some monger sucked all over her ass, but upon further inspection they were all "raised". I'm talking 10-12 of these things on each butt cheek, but it is only localized to the outer cheeks and not on or near the asshole or pussy. What the hell is that? She said it itches, but I'm quite certain it's nothing to be alarmed about, it's just unsightly. I still mounted her bb like I always do and had a great time. But she needs to put some calamine lotion or something. Great service and takes it like a champ but I think I'm going to take a break from her and try muni.

I noticed the past few times I was here the mamasan is the old grouchy waitress from napa valley. She seemed a lot nicer since I've been seeing her here.

ByTheBook
02-07-15, 19:03
Recently saw Mimi again. Hot viet MILF with nice fakies and a beautiful little ass. However, I couldn't help but notice all those scars or rash that is all over her butt cheeks. I can't be the only one of us that saw that. At first I thought it was hickies that some monger sucked all over her ass, but upon further inspection they were all "raised". I'm talking 10-12 of these things on each butt cheek, but it is only localized to the outer cheeks and not on or near the asshole or pussy. What the hell is that? She said it itches, but I'm quite certain it's nothing to be alarmed about, it's just unsightly. I still mounted her bb like I always do and had a great time. But she needs to put some calamine lotion or something. Great service and takes it like a champ but I think I'm going to take a break from her and try muni.

I noticed the past few times I was here the mamasan is the old grouchy waitress from napa valley. She seemed a lot nicer since I've been seeing her here.Yes the Mamasan is real nice. I was late for a 2:30 pm appt with Muni. Had to wait for almost an hour to see Muni. Tried to leave several times. Mamasan kept describing Muni's big balloons. I had put clothes back on, she put me in another room. The wait was worth it. There is nothing like watching Muni ride in RCG. Looking at that ass slide up and down and all around-say no more. Muni fucks when she is on top.

Alohaoe
02-07-15, 20:28
All you Muni fans she will be back Feb. 16 Monday. Save your money, she will be well rested ready to service you.

Your reporter alohaoe.

Member #4754
02-07-15, 22:25

I noticed the past few times I was here the mamasan is the old grouchy waitress from napa valley. She seemed a lot nicer since I've been seeing her here.Just bb or cip too.

Secret Agent
02-08-15, 00:52
Just bb or cip too.No cip have to cum outside.

Panda Bike
02-08-15, 20:39
I just saw Mimi, No rash on her butt. She said last week they cleaned the new leather chairs and the cleaner on the chairs was still wet and when she sat on the wet spot some must have gotten on her butt. It only lasted 3 days. Today she is fine. All in all she gave me great service. I have been seeing her for 8 years. Its always good to have Secret Agent give us the heads up on all are girls. Thanks SA.

Panda Bike.

I noticed the past few times I was here the mamasan is the old grouchy waitress from napa valley. She seemed a lot nicer since I've been seeing her here.

Alohaoe
02-16-15, 13:08
Get ready Muni will start working on Wed, nice and fresh, well rested ready to give you the best service. Remember she works from 10 am to 10 pm.

Your reporter alohaoe.

Alohaoe
02-18-15, 20:58
Confirm Muni is working today well rested ready for action.

Your reporter alohaoe.

Panda Bike
03-10-15, 02:54
Mimi's fans. Mimi will be back tomorrow night at 12:00 am. She will stay for 2 months or longer this time. Call first, she is always busy when she comes back from vacation.

Kim Chee Hu
03-17-15, 01:58
I saw Muni last week and only now I was able to recuperate. She always uses up all my energy. She let me pop first in the shower with her B2 B TS and BBBJCIM. Second pop in the room after a nice massage, then long BBBJ & BLS, RIM, DATY, DATO. We had CFS in DS, CG & RCG then tried to cum with BBBJ & HJ but took a little long. Muni was a trooper past the second knock still sucking me and looking like she loving it. I finally shot my second pop in her mouth. She cleaned me with a hot towel while I catch my breath. I like the rooms and the shower rooms there. I wanted to knock out and go sleep. Muni dressed me before I left. Standard fees.

Alohaoe
03-17-15, 12:40
I saw Muni last week and only now I was able to recuperate. She always uses up all my energy. She let me pop first in the shower with her B2 B TS and BBBJCIM. Second pop in the room after a nice massage, then long BBBJ & BLS, RIM, DATY, DATO. We had CFS in DS, CG & RCG then tried to cum with BBBJ & HJ but took a little long. Muni was a trooper past the second knock still sucking me and looking like she loving it. I finally shot my second pop in her mouth. She cleaned me with a hot towel while I catch my breath. I like the rooms and the shower rooms there. I wanted to knock out and go sleep. Muni dressed me before I left. Standard fees.Muni is my favorite she always make feel relax nice and comfortable. Her personality soft spoken just like a lady. Always good service my favorite BBBJCIM awesome.

Oldman alohaoe.

LuckyStarr808
04-23-15, 19:02
The beautiful Viet Cristy has returned!

SamCrow 123
04-26-15, 22:50
Does muni offer bbfscip, if she does she is a must see for me, she looks older though?, but her ass OMG.

Local1234
04-26-15, 23:48
The beautiful Viet Cristy has returned!How was Cristy compares to Vivian at China Dolls?

Good Eats69
04-26-15, 23:59
Does muni offer bbfscip, if she does she is a must see for me, she looks older though?, but her ass OMG.From what I heard and read she only does cfs.

DaViper
04-27-15, 05:19
Does muni offer bbfscip, if she does she is a must see for me, she looks older though?, but her ass OMG.I've been seeing Muni for awhile now and as far as I know she doesn't do bbfCIP. She does BBBJ and give good service.

Blake123
04-27-15, 05:40
I've been seeing Muni for awhile now and as far as I know she doesn't do bbfCIP. She does BBBJ and give good service.Same here. I was with her once (Nirvana). And none of her reviews mentions BBFSCIP. Only BBBJCIM is available.

ByTheBook
05-01-15, 15:00
Does muni offer bbfscip, if she does she is a must see for me, she looks older though?, but her ass OMG.She does not fuck without cover. She does cim. Told me she can't swallow. You can cum on ass. If you are worried about her being older, close your eyes. When Muni is riding on top, her age is irrevelant. In doggy style, each one of Muni's butt cheeks looks to be ten years old. That adds up to over 18 and muni is doable.

HapaBoy86
05-02-15, 02:47
If you are worried about her being older, close your eyes. Haha, like think it's Maggie Q or Michelle Wie when you close your eyes.

Chik0848
05-04-15, 18:45
The beautiful Viet Cristy has returned!Did you get to see Christy? Just asking because when I went to Pine Tree last week, mama said she was not there and would be back this week. Maybe that time of the month?

Peskadot
05-11-15, 02:49
Was passing through Honolulu few days ago. Got a small window of time to sneak out and cruised by Pine Tree.

Paid MMS house and in comes Tiffany. Very nice K Gal. Great attitude, seems to really like sex. A bit chatty, but in a good way. Very sexual. Tight belly and ass, bolt-on that are acceptable.

Great experience, went back for seconds. I'm not much of a story teller, but wanted to share good find with the boys.

Che'lu.

Oldman67
06-05-15, 17:06
Went to Pinetree to see Muni haven't seen her in a while, she was happy to see me. Had a great time with her BBBJ BBCIM. I ask her you still got those large condoms? Said yes I'm not big but the pink condoms choke me a little. Any way this oldman had a great time with her no rush very friendly.

Oldman67.

Carmello
06-06-15, 20:35
Saw Muni the other week very friendly great service, her BBBJ table shower was awesome, CFS finished with CIM.

Carmelo.

Puna Ho
06-21-15, 05:19
Did you get to see Christy? Just asking because when I went to Pine Tree last week, mama said she was not there and would be back this week. Maybe that time of the month?Stopped by for a relaxation tour, hoping to spend some time with Christy but mama confirmed that she's out on vacation. The bullpen was full and ready for the evening's festivities and mama pointed out some really pretty new comers that I'd not seen before. Hope to hook up with the much mentioned Viet beauty when she gets back.

Alohaoe
07-01-15, 12:23
MUNI will be going for a one week break, will return to Pine Tree.

Alohaoe.

China Jimmy
07-01-15, 15:29
I called three different times yesterday, 955-2828, had odd recording. Something like "not taking calls". Did not try again. Anyone else had this experience?

AssMan007
07-16-15, 07:04
Does anybody know if she back yet?

The only woman that truly handle the black hammer, can't wait. Hopefully soon.

Good Eats69
07-16-15, 10:01

The only woman that truly handle the black hammer, can't wait. Hopefully soon.I think she is working at happiness now.

USukebe2
07-16-15, 12:46

The only woman that truly handle the black hammer, can't wait. Hopefully soon.Muni has changed address effective today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-lucy-shiny-tianna-muni-new-girl-nana-on-july-22/4504943

Getting Old
07-31-15, 16:56
To those mongers who remember Mimi from Rappongi she is back for a limited time, she is at Pinetree so those of you who like MILF's with a good attitude go see this one as she does her best to please. She is a GFE experience for me and I have known her for a long time, her service never slacks and she gives me great service. She is on the chunky side so just be aware. Be safe and monger on.

Canuck1867
08-09-15, 23:10
Had the great pleasure of a session with Coco. I arrived at Pine Tree without an appointment and mamasan assured me that she would find me a "good girl". When Coco walked in there were two things I noticed: 1) her large breasts and 2) her age. Her age wasn't necessarily a bad thing. But if you're not into older MILFs, you're better off moving on. I personally prefer the older MILFs. When it comes to YMMV, I usually find I click more with them.

The table shower was efficient and relaxing. The highlight of the table shower had to be the neck, shoulder and scalp massage. It felt awesome. A short HJ also followed before I was dried off and headed back to the room. Once in the room, an oiled massage occurred. Coco definitely has some great massage skills.

Body wise, she has some large breasts and she is not a petite spinner. I wouldn't go as far to call her a BBW or chubby, but she is built bigger than most Asian girls.

As far as play went, I got an enthusiastic CBJ before we switched to DATY, some CG, mish and finishing off with doggie. Coco was keen for just about anything and I really enjoyed her enthusiasm to make me a happy customer. After the deed, we went back to the table shower to wash off the massage oil and I also received a short body-to-body soapie massage. I definitely left a happy customer. I don't normally repeat with a provider because I firmly believe that variety is the spice of life. If it wasn't for the CBJ, I would be very tempted to because everything else about Coco's service was excellent.

The other plus side to my visit to Pine Tree was that there was free covered parking. In the hot Honolulu sun, that's a very good thing.

New Heavy Chev
09-16-15, 22:55
Christie, the Vietnamese chick with the gorgeous figure, is back in town.

Foxx23
09-17-15, 02:12
Christie, the Vietnamese chick with the gorgeous figure, is back in town.Its positive she's back!

We need field report guys. What's new and what's not.

Hawaii Raven
09-18-15, 16:51
Christie, the Vietnamese chick with the gorgeous figure, is back in town.Yup, it's her. Still hot as hell.

Secret Agent
09-24-15, 08:54
Christie, the Vietnamese chick with the gorgeous figure, is back in town.Thank you.

Surfbreak
09-24-15, 16:26
Muni has changed address effective today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-lucy-shiny-tianna-muni-new-girl-nana-on-july-22/4504943The link in your post is for Top Spa and Muni is not in any of Top's pics. Isn't Muni still at Happiness?

USukebe2
09-24-15, 20:26
The link in your post is for Top Spa and Muni is not in any of Top's pics. Isn't Muni still at Happiness?She is but back in July when she decided to move to Happiness that link was either her own ad with Happiness address and number or Happiness ad with Muni's pictures. Forgot which it was.

Kalani69
09-24-15, 23:02
She is but back in July when she decided to move to Happiness that link was either her own ad with Happiness address and number or Happiness ad with Muni's pictures. Forgot which it was.Clarification please. Muni is at Happiness now? Or now at Top Spa? Or Pine Tree? (This is a PT thread, after all)

Spyda
09-24-15, 23:21
Clarification please. Muni is at Happiness now? Or now at Top Spa? Or Pine Tree? (This is a PT thread, after all)Happiness.

Oppa808
09-26-15, 02:40
Happiness.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-the-best-1have-some-fun-tonightno-rush-full-timegorgeous-and-hot-young-girl/5503973

Foxx23
09-26-15, 04:59
Kristy the Hot vietnamese is there for month, if you haven't seen her you better guy's. I was able to see her lots of action, evrything was 10 for me. She's a spinner.

Shibiko
09-26-15, 21:44
Kristy the Hot vietnamese is there for month, if you haven't seen her you better guy's. I was able to see her lots of action, evrything was 10 for me. She's a spinner.Had her too, her bod is rockin! That view from behind is off the charts!

Yabadabado
09-28-15, 04:25
Kristy the Hot vietnamese is there for month, if you haven't seen her you better guy's. I was able to see her lots of action, evrything was 10 for me. She's a spinner.Is Kristy considered the hottest looking Viet provider in town? I've never been with a Vietnamese so I'm curious.

Foxx23
09-29-15, 23:43
Is Kristy considered the hottest looking Viet provider in town? I've never been with a Vietnamese so I'm curious.Yabadabado-yes she is the hottest Viet I've EVER had on the island, her body is a killah, you better try her.

Yabadabado
09-30-15, 03:32
Yabadabado-yes she is the hottest Viet I've EVER had on the island, her body is a killah, you better try her.If the football gods are willing his weekend I will.

Tuna Huntah
10-01-15, 17:10
Yes Viet kristy is hot and her services is very good, CBJ, doggy, finish in mish. Her table shower is nothing special, but she does wash you down clean. As I left my visit with kristy I notice a very nice looking white girl, maybe mexican, nice tits and look like a nice thickness on the bottom side but she was on the couch so didn't get a good glance. I think I am going to go back maybe when kristy is busy and sneak in to see that mystery ass.

BuzzParadise
10-04-15, 00:19
Made my first first to Pinetree. Is it me or is this place real differcult to find? After calling at the location, mama came out to get me. Not the friendly type I might add. Anyhow pre made the appointment with kristy. She walked and and to my surprise spoke perfect English. She is extremely hot and has a great body. Asked if I wanted a shower. I asked if she wanted me to. She said its up to me. I said you, tell me if I need one. She said she didn't think so. Asked me to get undressed and lay on my back. She proceeded to give me a back massage. Not propfessional but ok. This went on for 10 minutes. Then on my back and started a real nice covered by. I enjoyed this for 10 minutes and I then asked her to get on her back. I started a 40 minute daty!! God she is verbal with moaning and came many times. Last ten minutes was a very slow hi and I loved watching her play with my cock. I came extra hard and she remarked how much I came (usually get this comment). Never fucked her and I did not ask. Next time and there will be a next time. Her kissing was not really French style and this was disappointing. I think the next session might be better. Looks 9 service 8 attitude 8.

Guy205
10-04-15, 01:06
Made my first first to Pinetree. Is it me or is this place real differcult to find? Help a first timer here too. Where to park, how to find it.

Thanks.

Scott4
10-04-15, 01:20
Made my first first to Pinetree. Is it me or is this place real differcult to find? After calling at the location, mama came out to get me. Not the friendly type I might add. Anyhow pre made the appointment with kristy. She walked and and to my surprise spoke perfect English. She is extremely hot and has a great body. Asked if I wanted a shower. I asked if she wanted me to. She said its up to me. I said you, tell me if I need one. She said she didn't think so. Asked me to get undressed and lay on my back. She proceeded to give me a back massage. Not propfessional but ok. This went on for 10 minutes. Then on my back and started a real nice covered by. I enjoyed this for 10 minutes and I then asked her to get on her back. I started a 40 minute daty!! God she is verbal with moaning and came many times. Last ten minutes was a very slow hi and I loved watching her play with my cock. I came extra hard and she remarked how much I came (usually get this comment). Never fucked her and I did not ask. Next time and there will be a next time. Her kissing was not really French style and this was disappointing. I think the next session might be better. Looks 9 service 8 attitude 8.Maybe next time she will pay you.

Foxx23
10-04-15, 03:01
Help a first timer here too. Where to park, how to find it.

Thanks.Bro. Its at keeaumoku street across mcdonalds, 2nd level of that korean supermarket, there are 3 ways to go there and I suggest the best thing is to park by mcdonalds or around that supermarket and walk your way up.

If you are facing the main door of that supermarket (I forgot the name) theres a stairs on your left and right, take the left and youll see a pinetree arrow sign and follow that hallway all the way to the back of the building, once you're at the end of that hallway youll see Pinetree on your left, after your deed, take some scout of the area so you know where to fit your car on that curve way up. Enjoy hunting. .

BeerAddict
10-04-15, 03:03

Thanks.Turn into the lot with Imua lounge and head up ramp on far side of lot. Pine Tree is on the left once you're up the ramp. Or you can park in front of Keeaumoku market and follow signs upstairs to get to back of building. Hope this helps.

HapaBoy86
10-04-15, 04:14

Thanks.Best to park on Liona st or Ahana st and walk over.

Just in case something happens. Cause both entrances can get blocked and you will be in a world of hurt cause you can't leave!

JapaneseBoy
10-09-15, 14:18
Does anybody know if MiMi is on vac or still working there. Thanks.

Loveasianhi
10-15-15, 01:22
Stopped by and took a quick look, only 2 uglies available, passed. Also car shop next door so hard to be discreet.

G3504
10-15-15, 01:37
Does anybody know if MiMi is on vac or still working there. Thanks.You can always call and ask who's working or search for their backpage ad.

G35.

Mau101
10-26-15, 03:30
Any providers here got a big booty?

Dragons76
11-06-15, 03:08
You can always call and ask who's working or search for their backpage ad.

G35.If you talking about the Viet one yes she is still there. So is the other Viet girl Christy (Kristy) also is still there but on vac should be back by late Dec or early Jan.
If you like younger looking girl then Christy/Kristy is the one to ask for.....Mimi has been there awhile if you go late like after 2am then she might be the one with the best body usually if you stop by really late no more really any good choices so no can really complain.

Hawaii Raven
11-14-15, 06:02
Hey does anyone out there know if Christy (the hot Viet girl) is still here? Tried to call twice already but no answer. Thinking of just going over and finding out.

Zuule
12-10-15, 10:11
I haven't been to Pine Tree since Muni was there. No reviews in almost a month. I was looking at BP and saw a great pic. I open ad and it is for Pine Tree. Obviously fake pictures because girls look TGTBT. What pissses me off is it says "100% Real Pics". Got to be the biggest bait and switch ad out there right now.

Ass Man808
12-18-15, 20:05
Just saw on BP that Nara is now working at pine tree. I guess China doll didn't work out.

Secret Agent
12-18-15, 23:35
Just saw on BP that Nara is now working at pine tree. I guess China doll didn't work out.Wow finally a heavy hitter making an appearance over here other than Christy.

NanigyQ
12-18-15, 23:42
Just saw on BP that Nara is now working at pine tree. I guess China doll didn't work out.Is Muni an older provider? Can't seem to find any reports talking about her age. Thanks!

Ass Man808
12-19-15, 00:19
Is Muni an older provider? Can't seem to find any reports talking about her age. Thanks!Muni works at happiness now. She use to work at pine tree I think earlier in the year.

NanigyQ
12-19-15, 02:47
Muni works at happiness now. She use to work at pine tree I think earlier in the year.Oops I meant nara. Guess I had muni on my mind LOL.

Ass Man808
12-19-15, 15:38
Oops I meant nara. Guess I had muni on my mind LOL.There have been some reports a while back that mentioned what people thought her age was. Some said late 20's most said 30's.

Foxx23
12-20-15, 05:21
Went to pinetree lastnight and do some check, I saw 3 young once, and came to my surprise the old mama san that runs the business is now sitting and well dressed, not so good line-up, got to wait for the Hot Viet Kristy coming on Jan.

ElusiveCh2
01-10-16, 03:20
I haven't been to Pine Tree since Muni was there. No reviews in almost a month. I was looking at BP and saw a great pic. I open ad and it is for Pine Tree. Obviously fake pictures because girls look TGTBT. What pissses me off is it says "100% Real Pics". Got to be the biggest bait and switch ad out there right now.Agreed I was hella piss when I seen pics of some model on ig on their ads, like no wonder no one goes here anymore.

Ultimate808HI
01-10-16, 16:58
Agreed I was hella piss when I seen pics of some model on ig on their ads, like no wonder no one goes here anymore.Hahaha yes that true fake pic.

Ultimate808HI
01-11-16, 03:04
Hahaha yes that true fake pic.Only Tiffany is real pic. She looks hot.

Types5
01-11-16, 21:21
Only Tiffany is real pic. She looks hot.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pine-tree-new-line-up-high-class-spa-asian/4821468

I hope it's the one on the top right you're talking about. I haven't been to PT in YEARS but I'd be willing to sample here and report.

Ultimate808HI
01-14-16, 05:57
Pine tree was number one. Place in town before.

Was plenty pretty girl used work over here. I don't know when business going down.

I was big fan of was Sindy. Kristy, cherry. Yuri and some more girl too.

Too sad!

BenZ88
01-15-16, 15:02
Pine tree had been dead for a long time- just like Yokohama.

Johnny14
01-15-16, 17:27
Pine tree was number one. Place in town before.

Was plenty pretty girl used work over here. I don't know when business going down.

I was big fan of was Sindy. Kristy, cherry. Yuri and some more girl too.

Too sad!Haven't been there in years, used to like banging Happy, big tits Korean about 5 feet 5. The problem with Pine Tree if they haven't fixed it, is the beds are too low for tall guys like myself. Can't do the standing "plumber's mate" where she lies on back and work your pipe while standing.

Jusride
01-16-16, 04:19
Kristy is back.

Spyda
01-16-16, 04:59
Pine tree had been dead for a long time- just like Yokohama.I miss the days of when pine tree was down stairs where the korean supermarket is now. I swear they had 15- 20 rooms. Atleast 10 girls working. With exception to mimi and kristy, this place has fallen in the ranks.

ExitOnly
01-17-16, 02:01
Pine tree had been dead for a long time- just like Yokohama.No shit. I got my start at PT when it was down stairs. All my military friends goes there. Mama was nice and told me she is going to sell the place and move on. Now its mostly fake photos and god ugly hoes there. The last time I stopped by they have what looks like 2 homeless ladies sitting in there. I ran and never look back.

Foxx23
01-17-16, 05:53
Hello mongers, I called PT last night and guess what hot viet kristy is the haus!!

The only problem when I got there is the f'and supercold AC they have inside their rooms.

Kristy's soft lips put all those cold chills away and mannn she's really hot.

Everything I've asked for except greek was made.

No fakes, no bullshit service.

Thats the real Pinetree way and that's kristy's service, saw other providers but haven't seen one interesting, oh I saw one named leila, she one booty kind, not my type of tea.

Definitely come back, one more thing Old mama is sitting in the couch. Lmao. Not my type either haha.

Foxx23
03-26-16, 19:37
Hello mongers, looks like Pinetree had an advance draft on their team.

We got potential spinners like Vivian. Am not sure if she's the Great Vivian. And Yaya too.

Hit some reviews guys.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pine-tree-new-line-up-high-class-spa-asian/4821468

Blake123
03-27-16, 04:43

We got potential spinners like Vivian. Am not sure if she's the Great Vivian. And Yaya too.

Hit some reviews guys.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pine-tree-new-line-up-high-class-spa-asian/4821468I doubt that is Vivian (Mayflower / China Doll). Vivian has bigger tits, if I recall correctly. Besides, not long ago, someone mentioned that she was getting married / got married back home.

DrMajikLuv69
03-27-16, 18:43

Hit some reviews guys.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pine-tree-new-line-up-high-class-spa-asian/4821468Great that there using what appears to be real pictures.

Types5
04-02-16, 01:25
Short / curly-haired Asians are a huge +++ for me so I think I might give YaYa a go this weekend. Haven't been here since I think around 2006-2007 (had a side job with a friend fixing cameras here). If anyone's got any info already on YaYa, it would be greatly appreciated.

Foxx23
04-02-16, 19:54
Short / curly-haired Asians are a huge +++ for me so I think I might give YaYa a go this weekend. Haven't been here since I think around 2006-2007 (had a side job with a friend fixing cameras here). If anyone's got any info already on YaYa, it would be greatly appreciated.Dude been there just because of the hot viet kristy, I saw on the ad vivian but had blurry face, don't know how accurate that is, I haven't seen yaya yet, but hope to hear from you soon.

Chik0848
04-02-16, 23:31
Dude been there just because of the hot viet kristy, I saw on the ad vivian but had blurry face, don't know how accurate that is, I haven't seen yaya yet, but hope to hear from you soon.Is Kristy still there? If she is, I sure want to see her again before she leaves.

Types5
04-05-16, 03:37
Is Kristy still there? If she is, I sure want to see her again before she leaves.Kristy a. K. a. Kristine by any chance? What's the info on her? I'll be stopping by tonight for YaYa but if she peaks my interest, might go for her instead.

Foxx23
04-05-16, 22:03
Kristy a. K. a. Kristine by any chance? What's the info on her? I'll be stopping by tonight for YaYa but if she peaks my interest, might go for her instead.Not sure if kristy in but you can always call and ask, she has a killer body!!

Chik0848
04-06-16, 00:16
Kristy a. K. a. Kristine by any chance? What's the info on her? I'll be stopping by tonight for YaYa but if she peaks my interest, might go for her instead.I don't know if they are the same person, but Kristy is a beautiful Vietnamese lady and her service it great.

StewPadasso
04-07-16, 06:16
So fox, I can tell you that it is yaya in the pics. I would tell you about the service but I was hammered and left my phone there. The next day I called my phone and they had it. Saw yaya and she greeted me hi. I like Asians and blonde so I must have had fun.

SuckAGreek
04-16-16, 02:23
Had Miss Leila a few months ago, this young chica got a pretty face and some curves. Asked for TS, which was uneventful. Back to the room she tried to ask for tip upfront but reassured her not to worry. Down to the business, started out with a decent oil massage, then on to the flip the cover goes, some decent CBJ some DT. She jumps on and rides a good CG and was very accommodating on multiple positions. During the sesh didn't fee enough chemistry, it felt like it could've gotten more sensual if she could've gotten into it more with eye contact and kissing, Non-GFE. Tried some kissing but that was got turned down quick. If you're into some handles to grab a handle especially in DS, she's got that. Just had the vibe it would get better on the repeat but YMMV. My memory may be slightly skewed.

-SG.

Jusride
04-30-16, 18:32
The hot Viet Christy is back.

/ JR.

TigBitLvr
05-05-16, 20:56

/ JR.Saw Jusride's post and remembering a friend telling me awhile back I should try Christy when I get a chance! So I called and made an appointment for 12:30 am. As mama leads me to a room I walk past some women sitting in the lounge area. There were four or five of them and at a glance all of them looked kinda old except one and I was hoping that was Christy! So I get in the room, pay HF and ask mama Christy right? She said Oh Yes! Thanks I say and after a coupla minutes Christy knocks on the door comes in We get aquainted as she asks me a few questions then says get undressed while she gets her things ready. She comes back in a black negligee looking hot and so sexy as we make small talk with big compliments on how hot she looks! She says Thank You sounding more Cali-influenced than Vietnamese as she wiggles out of her garments. She then proceeds with a decent back massage for a few minutes then tells me to flipover and slides her beautiful natural tits with their nice thick nipples allover my chest and stomach then captures my hardon between them pear shaped profile B or C cup titties! She starts giving me head with a raincoat for awhile and totally seems content doing so while I move her hair from her face. Time is ticking away so I ask her if I can play with her kitty she responds by laying on her back so I part her legs open and zero in on her meaty darker labia pussy and start devouring it all around hole to hole tongue fucking and clit sucking while playing with her nipples! As she is moaning and seems to be getting close I ask her if I can use my fingers? I get the green light so I start with one then two inserted and manipulate her Gspot. She is squirming and grabbing my arm trying to hold back! So I mount her in mish while small kind making out kissing her neck ears mouth and then sucking on her breasts which she said she loved! After awhile I roll her over and she starts grinding me cowgirl as I grab her hips and start thrusting up her tight pussy then I sit up and roll her over grabbing her ass! I know it's getting close for the knock so I start longstroking while holding her legs and sucking on her toes! Then I lay her legs down and start pounding hard and fast til I jet in the cover! We stay connected like that until mama yells time! It was a fun amazing session! She got a hot towel gave her the tip as mama yelled again!!Out the door to meet my friend who called while I was at Pine Tree! LOL So as always YMMV but Thanks again Jusride for the tip!

Kdub222
05-07-16, 13:56

/ JR.Just like BTL, long over due decision to sample with this viet hottie. So many all stars around does have one drawback. My experience was almost exactly like below, including the fear of only seeing gilfs and praying that the one good looking girl on the couch is available. Such a relief when the mama confirms that that is christy and yes she is available. My only diff was that I couldn't come in the hat, so she kindly finished me with a HJ while I fiv. Overall good experience, will repeat after trying out others on the to do list.

Kdub.

Types5
05-24-16, 16:42
Heard Mimi is back here. Can anyone confirm it's THE Mimi from years ago? I remember her being very popular here.

Hawaii Raven
05-24-16, 23:31
Ok so just saw Pine Tree ad. Has anyone confirmed if the Kristine they mention in the ad and the hot Viet Kristy are the same person or two totally different girls? And if they are different, is the hot Viet Kristy still there?

Hono968
05-25-16, 05:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously, the worst shill post trying to look like a monger that I've ever seen.

Knock this shit off.

A2

Chik0848
05-25-16, 16:18
Ok so just saw Pine Tree ad. Has anyone confirmed if the Kristine they mention in the ad and the hot Viet Kristy are the same person or two totally different girls? And if they are different, is the hot Viet Kristy still there?Kristy has been back for a few weeks or so. She usually stays for a few weeks and returns home.

Hawaii Raven
05-31-16, 22:30
So I asked about this girl a little while ago so of course I had to go and see her. Christy and I have known each other for years (maybe around 4-5 as we were discussing it) and if you just look at my past posts, you can tell she's a ATF for me already.

Anyways, called to make the appointment and arrived on time. Mama let's me in and a do like the previous reports have said and look at the girls on the couch but I don't see her so alarms start going off in my head.

Get to the room and wait a little while and in she walks, looking as hot as ever. We have the OMG moment cause we haven't seen each other in a long time. Catch up a little bit and she leaves to get her things.

Comes back really fast. She's wearing this really short one piece see thru lingerie dress looking thing with a thong underneath. Start face down and she gives a decent back massage. Gives us time to talk more and catch up and I just keep turning my head side to side to keep getting the best view of her and her ass in all the mirrors around the room as she keeps moving around to rub down a new body part.

Flip over and everything comes off. Her body is just, in my opinion, perfect. Kissing on the ears, down the neck, to the nipples. Down and on goes the cover for a CBJ. Feels so great as I brush her hair to the side so I can see her face and gently place my hand on the back of her head as she bobs up and down.

She comes up and we just lay side by side touching and holding each other as we start dfk a lot. Eventually lay her on her back and more dfk. Kiss down her body to her nipples. She's got great breasts and nice gum drop nipples to suck on. Down to daty and she tastes sweet.

Start in cfs mish. Go slow and not just pound away with a lot of dfk. Roll her over for k9 and I love her ass too. Tires me out so lay on back for more dfk and gets on for cg. I love the look on her face as she is enjoying it and holding her hips as she goes up and down and rubbing her breasts and stomach as she moves her hair away from her face so she can dfk more.

She gets tired so off and to standing mish. She finishes as we both get on the bed and I get a HJ finish. Leaves to get the hot towel to clean up and then we just lay down and cuddle. Mama calls time but we ignore it and talk even more with a few more kisses here and there. Mama calls time again and we get dressed and time to leave.

Guessing she won't read this but she owes me a beer at a bar (inside joke) if she ever comes to see me. Would be a dream come true if she did. Who knows if I will ever see her again but I sure hope I do. As always though, it's YMMV and she's usually on Oahu for a while and disappears for a while again. Just to make money so we discussed other ways for her to try and make money.

Hope I see you again eventually Christy but if not, was great every single time!

DrMajikLuv69
06-01-16, 22:20
So I asked about this girl a little while ago so of course I had to go and see her. Christy and I have known each other for years (maybe around 4-5 as we were discussing it) and if you just look at my past posts, you can tell she's a ATF for me already.

Anyways, called to make the appointment and arrived on time. Mama let's me in and a do like the previous reports have said and look at the girls on the couch but I don't see her so alarms start going off in my head.

Get to the room and wait a little while and in she walks, looking as hot as ever. We have the OMG moment cause we haven't seen each other in a long time. Catch up a little bit and she leaves to get her things.

Comes back really fast. She's wearing this really short one piece see thru lingerie dress looking thing with a thong underneath. Start face down and she gives a decent back massage. Gives us time to talk more and catch up and I just keep turning my head side to side to keep getting the best view of her and her ass in all the mirrors around the room as she keeps moving around to rub down a new body part.

Flip over and everything comes off. Her body is just, in my opinion, perfect. Kissing on the ears, down the neck, to the nipples. Down and on goes the cover for a CBJ. Feels so great as I brush her hair to the side so I can see her face and gently place my hand on the back of her head as she bobs up and down.

She comes up and we just lay side by side touching and holding each other as we start dfk a lot. Eventually lay her on her back and more dfk. Kiss down her body to her nipples. She's got great breasts and nice gum drop nipples to suck on. Down to daty and she tastes sweet.

Start in cfs mish. Go slow and not just pound away with a lot of dfk. Roll her over for k9 and I love her ass too. Tires me out so lay on back for more dfk and gets on for cg. I love the look on her face as she is enjoying it and holding her hips as she goes up and down and rubbing her breasts and stomach as she moves her hair away from her face so she can dfk more.

She gets tired so off and to standing mish. She finishes as we both get on the bed and I get a HJ finish. Leaves to get the hot towel to clean up and then we just lay down and cuddle. Mama calls time but we ignore it and talk even more with a few more kisses here and there. Mama calls time again and we get dressed and time to leave.

Guessing she won't read this but she owes me a beer at a bar (inside joke) if she ever comes to see me. Would be a dream come true if she did. Who knows if I will ever see her again but I sure hope I do. As always though, it's YMMV and she's usually on Oahu for a while and disappears for a while again. Just to make money so we discussed other ways for her to try and make money.

Hope I see you again eventually Christy but if not, was great every single time!Great report. Thanks. Noticed that Christy's service is different from the other girls you recently posted in Kison, CHM and Happiness threads. I have never seen Christy but she must be mega hot model.

BTW: Just Thought I Would Share; Yuna at Happiness and Nina at Top Spa are on my RRL, and you "might be" interested in these girls; you may want to try them. Like the girls at Kison, CHM and Happiness they checked all the boxes regards to service for me.

Hawaii Raven
06-02-16, 00:42
Great report. Thanks. Noticed that Christy's service is different from the other girls you recently posted in Kison, CHM and Happiness threads. I have never seen Christy but she must be mega hot model.

BTW: Just Thought I Would Share; Yuna at Happiness and Nina at Top Spa are on my RRL, and you "might be" interested in these girls; you may want to try them. Like the girls at Kison, CHM and Happiness they checked all the boxes regards to service for me.Ok so dumb question but what does RRL mean? Oh and don't forget to pass along my message to her for me when you go to see her. Haha! =).

DrMajikLuv69
06-02-16, 01:40
Ok so dumb question but what does RRL mean? Oh and don't forget to pass along my message to her for me when you go to see her. Haha! =).RRL: "Regular Rotation List" Girls on this list check all the boxes with high marks. Girl that are so good that I got to see them regularly. Right now I have 7 girls on the RRL. In between the girls on the RRL, I will go venture and try a new girl, but will always go back to the list.
:)
LOL, yes I will remember to pass along your message.

JamesHi
06-02-16, 06:15
Is Pine Tree at century center?

Redneck 1
06-02-16, 16:13
Is Pine Tree at century center?No, it's at the back of a building at 835 Keeaumoku Street (in the vicinity of McDonald's and the HMSA building, but on the other side of the street). HiPickle posted two days ago:

Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.

Off keeaumoku St. Drive mauka past Rycroft, first right after that in the back, you drive up a ramp around the keeaumoku supermarket. Kinda nice out of the way spot. There's a car tinting place next door had a car tinted there few years ago, I thought ooh, nice waiting "room" while gettin a tint. LOL.

UkiSlamma
06-08-16, 19:31
Went to see Khristy, nice body, natural Bees, usual Asian ass with a nice personality. CBJ no suction, she didn't want me to suck her tits. Usual table shower, not much attention to the boys because I didn't get a boner. In the room she gave me a 5 min back massage if you call it a massage. Went to CBJ for 5 min on to CG for the whole session until I bust. She is not the girl in the ad, but I give her looks a 6. I would go back if she goes backdoor but to many choices out there. You guys should experience yourself.

US.

Foxx23
06-25-16, 23:36
Any update at pinetree seeing new girls om the ad.

ElusiveCh2
06-26-16, 06:36
Any update at pinetree seeing new girls om the ad.Their ads are never legit.

Anonymous479
06-26-16, 08:59
Their ads are never legit.Kristy isn't the girl on the ad but she is pretty and gives good service. Yaya's picture is real. Not sure about others though.

SmoothRider
07-16-16, 15:01
Hey fellas. I just started getting more into the hobby and found out about this site. I appreciate the Intel and I'll try to post as I go. I have a few to catch up on. I saw kristy last month and left very pleased. She's not the girl in the pics but is pretty, has a very very nice tight body and I was happy with her service as well. A normal wash down in the shower and then kissing and covered BJ and full service after that. She speaks good English and is nice talk with. I don't know if it's exactly the same for other guys but I like it and I'm sure I'll see her again.

StewPadasso
08-15-16, 03:48
So about a week late. Anyhow was in the mood to try new and got there and yaya was the best available I guess. Short hair and fob looking. Seemed cool at first in shower but then it all stayed boring. Doesn't like daty, gave decent CBJ, but no touching her basically just pound in mish. Anyhow want to try someone who enjoys daty. My scale 6. 5 L. 6's 6 A.

Anonymous479
08-15-16, 04:13
So about a week late. Anyhow was in the mood to try new and got there and yaya was the best available I guess. Short hair and fob looking. Seemed cool at first in shower but then it all stayed boring. Doesn't like daty, gave decent CBJ, but no touching her basically just pound in mish. Anyhow want to try someone who enjoys daty. My scale 6. 5 L. 6's 6 A.I had Yaya once too and was greatly disappointed. I'd say try Nani at Dream Therapy if you can get an appointment with her. She loves DATY.

Bench Warmer
09-11-16, 04:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/h-o-n-e-y-is-here-new-girl-sasha-all-natural-glamour-yuri/6366868

Is this ad for Pine Tree?

Can anyone confirm that the Honey they refer to is the one that worked Kison, Rose, and Top? Petite Korean with a raspy voice. From Texas.

DatDude808
10-05-16, 20:34
Has anyone been here lately? Also have they tried Keila?

Hawaii Raven
12-05-16, 20:15
Saw my atf Christy again this past Friday. Called and made the appointment. Walked in and mama led me to the room and I saw Christy right by the front door. Waited in the room a little while and we have our catching up session as usual. Its been a while since we seen each other.

Massage and covered FS. Great time as usual and time to talk and catch up even more after. To me, she is a great girl but YMMV as usual.

Told her I would go back on Sat to see her again but when I called, whoever answered the phone said she was done working for the night. Guess I called to late so if she's reading this, sorry I broke my promise. I'll be seeing her again eventually.

Blake123
12-12-16, 07:07
I don't think I could get hard being with a girl named "Eugene."

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-lily-happy-hour-11am-7pm-pine-tree/6366868

ShootngStarBoy
12-12-16, 09:38

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-lily-happy-hour-11am-7pm-pine-tree/6366868Perhaps should change it to a name like "Shasha". I think there are only three girls that are currently using that name in circulation, one more would make it more confusing. LOL.

Or maybe change it to "Sugar", we could always use another girl named Sugar in the AMP circulation too.

Blade82
12-12-16, 11:00

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-lily-happy-hour-11am-7pm-pine-tree/6366868I remember a couple years ago in city vibe LA who name was also Eugene. I know it probably resembles their real name, but how many girls in this world would choose a name like Eugene? LOL.

HiPickle
12-12-16, 13:19

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-lily-happy-hour-11am-7pm-pine-tree/6366868Image of the portly brainiac character on walking dead LOL. Still, when you see this girls banging body, a 10 imo, she can call herself bob. I'd revisit this girl if she kissed, but alas, not for me.

Redneck 1
12-12-16, 13:32
I don't think I could get hard being with a girl named "Eugene."This Korean provider might have chosen that working name from the Korean singer-actress "Eugene," whose real name is Kim Yoo-jin (Yoo-jin sounds similar to Eugene in English). Although she's now 35, the singer-actress Eugene was quite beautiful when younger (photo below).

ProfessorGun69
12-13-16, 07:45
Perhaps should change it to a name like "Shasha". I think there are only three girls that are currently using that name in circulation, one more would make it more confusing. LOL.

Or maybe change it to "Sugar", we could always use another girl named Sugar in the AMP circulation too.LOL Sasha would be the perfect name.

Lonely Smiles
12-21-16, 19:33
They appear to be advertising both a $40 house fee promo and offering half hour sessions. Might be perfect for guys on a budget who cum fast.

So now an etiquette question, if you pay house fee for half hour, and get your one pop, is the tip half as well? Or would the girl feel shorted?

I've never tried Pine Tree. Though I was tempted to try the famous viet Kristy.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397

Sukme
12-21-16, 20:24
Good question on rates. I think when pink did it rate was 40 and 100 for half hour.

Pretty sure tip was around 100. Wonder if pine tree will follow.

They appear to be advertising both a $40 house fee promo and offering half hour sessions. Might be perfect for guys on a budget who cum fast.

So now an etiquette question, if you pay house fee for half hour, and get your one pop, is the tip half as well? Or would the girl feel shorted?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397

Hinode
12-21-16, 21:15

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397I would assume it would be half price.

That doesn't look like the infamous Mimi. And no. I wouldn't try "EUGENE", and being an ass man myself, my ass looks better than hers. No deals. I been craving some Viet pho pussy lately. If Mimi is still there, I think I'll sample her if and when time / funds permit.

H.

Blake123
12-22-16, 04:07

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397Three years ago, some of the Ward-plex AMPs were offering half-hour specials. I remember the girls at Rappongi still wanted the full-hour tip for 30 minutes of service. Not saying that's how it will be at Pine Tree, but don't be surprised.

Member #5810
12-22-16, 04:18

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397Hmmmmn. Good. Point, but I think the girl would. Get. Pretty upset for FS service with only 75 tip. Personally I would give 100 if got full menu but for 30 minutes. Just me.

Chik0848
12-22-16, 05:00

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-new-girl-eugene-penny-nana-happy-hour-pine-tree/6655397I have a similar interpretation for this offer. I can understand the house fee remaining the same whether you select 1 hour or a half hour. However, I would call to clarify what the half hour rate is. One thing for sure, you've got to see Kristy if you haven't seen her yet. She is so hot.

GofasBits
12-22-16, 07:20
Good question on rates. I think when pink did it rate was 40 and 100 for half hour.

Pretty sure tip was around 100. Wonder if pine tree will follow.When Pink did this it was $25 house and $80 tip for a 30 minute session. $105 total.

Johnny14
12-22-16, 16:09
When Pink did this it was $25 house and $80 tip for a 30 minute session. $105 total.Yeah, I remember when Pink across Sports Authority had that special which took allot of traffic away from the other AMPs. Guys were lining up from the front door all the way down the stairs waiting to get in!

One day I dropped off something to Pink who was overworked and the mama hid her because she thought I came to drill her. That was funny as hell, her and the others must have some pretty sore pussies from all that traffic. Heard that the other AMPs was pissed and mama was pressured to raise her prices to what they were charging. Better go take advantage or the same will happen.

TomLeykis
12-22-16, 22:55
Just called and mama said no longer working there. Can someone confirm? Ads are still up.

Sukebe1808
12-27-16, 20:51
Any reports on Eugene?

Jusride
12-28-16, 06:14
Vacation or no longer working there?

Just called and mama said no longer working there. Can someone confirm? Ads are still up.

GofasBits
12-28-16, 08:07
Any reports on Eugene?Search the Hula Girl thread for reports on "Soda". Also looks like she changed her name back to "Soda".

HiPickle
12-28-16, 09:33
Any reports on Eugene?Soda at Hula, Jamie at Rejuve for a short span. Amazingly hot tight body 30's but body tight like 20's, works out. Covered service.

Chik0848
12-28-16, 13:17
Vacation or no longer working there?For the last few years, Kristy has been spending a few months here and heads home for a few months. Hopefully, she'll be back before spring.

MightyMouth
12-28-16, 18:08
Soda at Hula, Jamie at Rejuve for a short span. Amazingly hot tight body 30's but body tight like 20's, works out. Covered service.Her body looks really tight. What about her face and service. I know covered but is she good?

HiPickle
12-29-16, 01:11
Her body looks really tight. What about her face and service. I know covered but is she good?Well you know TEHO. I thought she had a pretty face, but very little or no kissing. I never repeated because it wasn't so noteworthy, however, that hot body had me thinking. Go give her a try and report. Maybe she's changing for the better.

MightyMouth
12-29-16, 01:50
Well you know TEHO. I thought she had a pretty face, but very little or no kissing. I never repeated because it wasn't so noteworthy, however, that hot body had me thinking. Go give her a try and report. Maybe she's changing for the better.Okay. Thanks for the reply. Will put her on my list. But so many others to try but will give her a try later.

Beaver808
12-29-16, 19:58
Okay. Thanks for the reply. Will put her on my list. But so many others to try but will give her a try later.Too late. Looks like Eugene already left.

HiPickle
01-01-17, 02:08
Too late. Looks like Eugene already left.No, she just switched her name back to soda. LOL. I'm guessing she reads this forum, cause several negative comments on the Eugene name.

MightyMouth
01-01-17, 03:05
After a night of drinking stop by pine tree. When I walked in 2 girls were sitting on the couch and they looked old. Like in the 50's. Asked if anyone else and mama said they busy. Walked out. Next time I will make appointment.

JayyjJang12
01-01-17, 09:05
She's on vacation. She is pretty nice body good service.

She'got everything. Perpect body type like model.

She is really nice to everyone.

Beaver808
01-01-17, 14:54
After a night of drinking stop by pine tree. When I walked in 2 girls were sitting on the couch and they looked old. Like in the 50's. Asked if anyone else and mama said they busy. Walked out. Next time I will make appointment.Maybe that's why they were available. The good ones were prabably chosen and in the room. Sometimes I feel bad for those girls that are not chosen but we are there to bang hotties. But everyone has their own preference so there may be mongers who likes older women. But I like the hotties. LOL.

Beaver808
01-01-17, 14:56
She's on vacation. She is pretty nice body good service.

She'got everything. Perpect body type like model.

She is really nice to everyone.Good info. I thought she left. Will have to give her a try. Thanks.

Blake123
01-02-17, 04:19
No, she just switched her name back to soda. LOL. I'm guessing she reads this forum, cause several negative comments on the Eugene name.More evidence of the power of this forum.

DeMeter
01-03-17, 12:31
No, she just switched her name back to soda. LOL. I'm guessing she reads this forum, cause several negative comments on the Eugene name.In korea yu-jin (korean language there is no difference between sound g-j-z so yujin sounds like eugene to them.) is mostly women's name. Quite popular and common female name there.

I think former eugene had thought "eugene" is sexy girls' name.

(Funny. Illya, nikita, genya sounds so feminie but they are typical men's name in russia.).

Jaritsuh2
01-04-17, 21:58
I got a call this AM from of all people Coco, she was on the mainland for awhile but is back. She said she is back for a few weeks, those old timers who remember her know she provides excellent service for a MILF and is one of my all time favorites. She is a little older so don't go expecting a young hottie, but if you are looking for a woman that knows how to service you and meet your needs go check her out. She has been out of the circuit so she has added a few pounds just to let you guys know before hand but she is still proficient in skills that will make you enjoy yourselves.

As always be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue. This place has pretty secluded parking and I have never had any problems there, just FYI.

Ilovewhores247
01-05-17, 06:07
Is this the coco from crystal healing or another one?

Member #5325
01-06-17, 16:35
Where exactly is pinetree? Is it directly above the old keeaumoku market?

SimpleK
01-06-17, 17:46
I got a call this AM from of all people Coco, she was on the mainland for awhile but is back. She said she is back for a few weeks, those old timers who remember her know she provides excellent service for a MILF and is one of my all time favorites. She is a little older so don't go expecting a young hottie, but if you are looking for a woman that knows how to service you and meet your needs go check her out. She has been out of the circuit so she has added a few pounds just to let you guys know before hand but she is still proficient in skills that will make you enjoy yourselves.

As always be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue. This place has pretty secluded parking and I have never had any problems there, just FYI.Coco is very attractive for a MILF / gilf. But you got me kinda scared with that warning. This is the coco from chm right? Is she using same name?

Sukme
01-06-17, 20:58
Is this Coco from Chm fame, the best BBBJCIM champ? Man, I dropped gallons of cum in her pussy and down her throat. She is the best BBBJCIM I ever had. Hope that's her.

As always be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue. This place has pretty secluded parking and I have never had any problems there, just FYI.

Redneck 1
01-07-17, 18:34
Location?

Where exactly is pinetree? Is it directly above the old keeaumoku market?Pine Tree is located on the second floor at 835 Keeaumoku Street. That's on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, across the street from the HMSA building on the Ewa side. Proceeding in the mauka direction on Keeaumoku, you will pass the Rycroft Street intersection, and then the Red Orchid club and a fish restaurant on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku. You can then turn right, into a parking lot, where you will see signs for Imua Lounge, Asahi Grill, etc. At the back of that parking lot, near a sign for Skyblue, is an inclined ramp to the upper floor. When you're on the upper floor, Pine Tree is located in the mauka direction on your left side. It's roughly above a supermarket on the ground floor.

DaViper
01-08-17, 07:37
Is Nara working here now or is Pine Tree trying to pull a fast one on everyone. . Those pictures of Nara are different from Roses?

GofasBits
01-08-17, 08:16
Is Nara working here now or is Pine Tree trying to pull a fast one on everyone. . Those pictures of Nara are different from Roses?They said she doesn't start for a few days. I guess we'll see.

Rock Hard808
01-08-17, 08:31
Is Nara working here now or is Pine Tree trying to pull a fast one on everyone. . Those pictures of Nara are different from Roses?I texted her and she said she starts on Monday. Haven't been to Pin Tree so I give her a try there.

SamuraiChef
01-09-17, 01:21
Is this the same Nara who was at Rose? Do you park downstairs in the lot entering from Keeamoku?

ManapuaMan
01-09-17, 03:22
If this is her. I am going in for a BBBJCIM session only. No other provider has that special BJ technique. She is the best BJ artist alive IMHO. 👄128069;128077;.

MP Man.

Makiki
01-09-17, 04:03
Since the popular young Vietnamese girl is now officially retired, PT is lucky to have Nara and Coco.

NihonBoy
01-09-17, 04:20
It says half hour available. So what would it be for FS half hour? 75?

Ilovewhores247
01-09-17, 09:11
Has anyone visited "coco" yet?

Rock Hard808
01-10-17, 17:06
First time I have been to pine Tree. I was surprised that the place was pretty big and nice. Was in the area so I called to see Nara and lucky she was available. Told mama I would be there in 5 minutes. Saw some girls sitting in the common area. Mama took me to a room and collected the hf. Nara came in and took me to her own room. Unlike rose this room was her own room. There was a nice big bed. We went to shower which was nice and clean. She cleaned me up good with some awesome b2 b ts and some p2 p with a BBBJ preview. We did a lot of dfk in there and I picked her up and layed her back on the table shower so I could taste that nice clean tasty pussy. Then I rubbed jr all over those meaty pussy lips. Back in the room before the door was even closed she ripped the towel off dropped down and started sucking. While sucking she closed the door. In the room there were a lot of mirrors, one on every wall which was pretty awesome. Did some 69 on the bed cover goes on and Nara rides for a while. Switched to doggy looking in all those mirrors and watching those lovely tits sway was a nice sight. Couldn't hold any longer so you blasted all on her ass. Nara cleaned me up and we talked and layed with each other. Then she starts to play with jr again till I get hard and gives a great BBBJ and bls. Popped again in her mouth. Cleaned me up again gave me water. As we were walking down the hallway I noticed she was wearing a sexy blk and blue bikini. She wears it good. Kissed again and said our good byes.

CardSource52
01-10-17, 17:46
First time I have been to pine Tree. I was surprised that the place was pretty big and nice. Was in the area so I called to see Nara and lucky she was available. Told mama I would be there in 5 minutes. Saw some girls sitting in the common area. Mama took me to a room and collected the hf. Nara came in and took me to her own room. Unlike rose this room was her own room. There was a nice big bed. We went to shower which was nice and clean. She cleaned me up good with some awesome b2 b ts and some p2 p with a BBBJ preview. We did a lot of dfk in there and I picked her up and layed her back on the table shower so I could taste that nice clean tasty pussy. Then I rubbed jr all over those meaty pussy lips. Back in the room before the door was even closed she ripped the towel off dropped down and started sucking. While sucking she closed the door. In the room there were a lot of mirrors, one on every wall which was pretty awesome. Did some 69 on the bed cover goes on and Nara rides for a while. Switched to doggy looking in all those mirrors and watching those lovely tits sway was a nice sight. Couldn't hold any longer so you blasted all on her ass. Nara cleaned me up and we talked and layed with each other. Then she starts to play with jr again till I get hard and gives a great BBBJ and bls. Popped again in her mouth. Cleaned me up again gave me water. As we were walking down the hallway I noticed she was wearing a sexy blk and blue bikini. She wears it good. Kissed again and said our good byes.Haven't been to Pinetree in years and just not too long ago went for a visit and only old providers were available. Walked out. With Nara there may take another visit. Any other hot provider there? Saw Nara at Roses last time she was there.

Rock Hard808
01-10-17, 18:05
Haven't been to Pinetree in years and just not too long ago went for a visit and only old providers were available. Walked out. With Nara there may take another visit. Any other hot provider there? Saw Nara at Roses last time she was there.I only saw 2 girls sitting there. One looked on the younger side but I didn't get a real good look. Nara is probably the best one there.

Slamming U
01-11-17, 00:12
First time I have been to pine Tree. I was surprised that the place was pretty big and nice. Was in the area so I called to see Nara and lucky she was available. Told mama I would be there in 5 minutes. Saw some girls sitting in the common area. Mama took me to a room and collected the hf. Nara came in and took me to her own room. Unlike rose this room was her own room. There was a nice big bed. We went to shower which was nice and clean. She cleaned me up good with some awesome b2 b ts and some p2 p with a BBBJ preview. We did a lot of dfk in there and I picked her up and layed her back on the table shower so I could taste that nice clean tasty pussy. Then I rubbed jr all over those meaty pussy lips. Back in the room before the door was even closed she ripped the towel off dropped down and started sucking. While sucking she closed the door. In the room there were a lot of mirrors, one on every wall which was pretty awesome. Did some 69 on the bed cover goes on and Nara rides for a while. Switched to doggy looking in all those mirrors and watching those lovely tits sway was a nice sight. Couldn't hold any longer so you blasted all on her ass. Nara cleaned me up and we talked and layed with each other. Then she starts to play with jr again till I get hard and gives a great BBBJ and bls. Popped again in her mouth. Cleaned me up again gave me water. As we were walking down the hallway I noticed she was wearing a **** blk and blue bikini. She wears it good. Kissed again and said our good byes.Haven't been to Pine Tree before too but most likely will now to see Nara.

Sukme
01-11-17, 03:37
Great report, I agree PTis nice facility. Double pop with Nara must be good. I seen her over 20 times and never got double pop even if I dropped more tip. How much was it for double pop?

She's worth it, but everytime I see her she's booked with next man up her pussy so it's one shot of cum and done.

First time I have been to pine Tree. I was surprised that the place was pretty big and nice. Was in the area so I called to see Nara and lucky she was available. Told mama I would be there in 5 minutes. Saw some girls sitting in the common area. Mama took me to a room and collected the hf. Nara came in and took me to her own room. Unlike rose this room was her own room. There was a nice big bed. We went to shower which was nice and clean. She cleaned me up good with some awesome b2 b ts and some p2 p with a BBBJ preview. We did a lot of dfk in there and I picked her up and layed her back on the table shower so I could taste that nice clean tasty pussy. Then I rubbed jr all over those meaty pussy lips. Back in the room before the door was even closed she ripped the towel off dropped down and started sucking. While sucking she closed the door. In the room there were a lot of mirrors, one on every wall which was pretty awesome. Did some 69 on the bed cover goes on and Nara rides for a while. Switched to doggy looking in all those mirrors and watching those lovely tits sway was a nice sight. Couldn't hold any longer so you blasted all on her ass. Nara cleaned me up and we talked and layed with each other. Then she starts to play with jr again till I get hard and gives a great BBBJ and bls. Popped again in her mouth. Cleaned me up again gave me water. As we were walking down the hallway I noticed she was wearing a **** blk and blue bikini. She wears it good. Kissed again and said our good byes.

Rock Hard808
01-11-17, 16:12
Great report, I agree PTis nice facility. Double pop with Nara must be good. I seen her over 20 times and never got double pop even if I dropped more tip. How much was it for double pop?

She's worth it, but everytime I see her she's booked with next man up her pussy so it's one shot of cum and done.I didn't have to pay extra. Only 50 hf 150 tip. I think if your first pop is quick then she will give a second pop. But if you pop towards the end of the hr and want a second you might not get if she has anothe appointment after like you mentioned.

Slamming U
01-11-17, 20:20
After reading Rock Hards review I wanted to give Pine Tree a try. I just finished up my session with Nara and she truly never disappoints. I can always count on great consistent service. I too have to agree that Pine Tree is nice and clean. It was way bigger than I thought especially compared to Rose where I last saw Nara. There is a lot of hallways.

Anyways when I got there Nara was sitting in that big room with a lot of tables. I told mama I was there to see Nara, she told her and Nara held my hand and took me to her room. The room was way smaller than Rose but I really don't care, I'm not there for the room. Nara remembered me, gave me a big hug and some DFK. While kissing me she took off my pants and started to stroke me till I got hard then kneeled down for some BBBJ and BLS. I can watch her suck me all day.

The shower room was not bad. Typical Nara shower with nuru with a lot of body sliding and P2 P with more BJ. In the room layed on my back and she quickly hopped on for more DFK and some P2 P. She the put some lube on her tits and let me fuck them for a while. She had her mouth open in case I popped. I was thinking about it but I wanted some of that pussy. Cover goes on MiSh, CG, RCG and DS. Then more Russian where now I decided to pop. Most went in her mouth but some hit her chin. What a great site. Nara got a warm towel to clean me and a bottle water. First time her and first time I shot her chin. She is so willing to please. Will definitely repeat hopefully before she leaves again.

Rock Hard808
01-12-17, 00:24
After reading Rock Hards review I wanted to give Pine Tree a try. I just finished up my session with Nara and she truly never disappoints. I can always count on great consistent service. I too have to agree that Pine Tree is nice and clean. It was way bigger than I thought especially compared to Rose where I last saw Nara. There is a lot of hallways.

Anyways when I got there Nara was sitting in that big room with a lot of tables. I told mama I was there to see Nara, she told her and Nara held my hand and took me to her room. The room was way smaller than Rose but I really don't care, I'm not there for the room. Nara remembered me, gave me a big hug and some DFK. While kissing me she took off my pants and started to stroke me till I got hard then kneeled down for some BBBJ and BLS. I can watch her suck me all day.

The shower room was not bad. Typical Nara shower with nuru with a lot of body sliding and P2 P with more BJ. In the room layed on my back and she quickly hopped on for more DFK and some P2 P. She the put some lube on her tits and let me fuck them for a while. She had her mouth open in case I popped. I was thinking about it but I wanted some of that pussy. Cover goes on MiSh, CG, RCG and DS. Then more Russian where now I decided to pop. Most went in her mouth but some hit her chin. What a great site. Nara got a warm towel to clean me and a bottle water. First time her and first time I shot her chin. She is so willing to please. Will definitely repeat hopefully before she leaves again.I too on a previous session with Nara got to cover her breast with my load. She told me it was hot. LOL.

Hawaii Raven
01-15-17, 06:27
Since the popular young Vietnamese girl is now officially retired, PT is lucky to have Nara and Coco.So is the popular young Vietnamese girl really now officially retired or just on one of her long vacations as usual?

CoffeeLatte
01-19-17, 15:04
The location of Pine Tree is very stealthy, which is great. There is enough parking, you can either go up the ramp to park or you can park at the Keeaumoku Korean grocery store or you can park behind Paradise Seafood, or at Keeaumoku McDonald's. I had the chance to see Nara. Korean-White mix looking girl. Great DFK, I loved her DFK. Did table shower. Her BBBJ was so excellent, I was going to pop right at the start of our session but didn't, good thing. Her boobs are big and excellent. Did some titty-fuck, 69 and CIM. Her personality is also her highlight. Great to cuddle with and talk stories with. Definitely worth going to see her again and again.

Alohaoe
01-19-17, 17:33
Does anyone know if COCO working there?

Alohaoe.

SimpleK
01-19-17, 22:26
Whoever said that lied. Unless they tried to pull a bait and switch. But this coco was probably 160 lb with a huge stomach. Did not try.

DeMeter
01-20-17, 04:15
Whoever said that lied. Unless they tried to pull a bait and switch. But this coco was probably 160 lb with a huge stomach. Did not try.How tall is she?

160 lbe sounds quite heavy but if she is tall (5'7 or over) she will not be that big for my standard. If she is tall and has good attitude / service I may try her.

Anyway so many girls share same names these days, so confusing.

DingmanHI
01-27-17, 16:26
Called today. Nara apparently on "vacation". Is that true or did she move to another MP?

Good Eats69
01-27-17, 18:41
Called today. Nara apparently on "vacation". Is that true or did she move to another MP?Vacay, but wen she comes back, who knows where she will end up.

DeMeter
01-27-17, 21:22
Called today. Nara apparently on "vacation". Is that true or did she move to another MP?Nara who was at roses in December?

Who knows? She always seems to move from here to there and back here to there again and again.

Will be somewhere in honolulu.

Member #5810
02-02-17, 05:39
Just saw post for Soda. Anyone have any info on her? And how's the overall environment there? More for tourists or? Never been there before. I only go to the mainstream places like Happiness, Rejuve, Nirvana, Rose's, Golden. Just asking because Soda looks hot in her pics if that is really her.

And lastly, where is this place?

Thanks for the help!

Redneck 1
02-02-17, 12:07
And lastly, where is this place?As I posted last month:

Pine Tree is located on the second floor at 835 Keeaumoku Street. That's on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, across the street from the HMSA building on the Ewa side. Proceeding in the mauka direction on Keeaumoku, you will pass the Rycroft Street intersection, and then the Red Orchid club and a fish restaurant on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku. You can then turn right, into a parking lot, where you will see signs for Imua Lounge, Asahi Grill, etc. At the back of that parking lot, near a sign for Skyblue, is an inclined ramp to the upper floor. When you're on the upper floor, Pine Tree is located in the mauka direction on your left side. It's roughly above a supermarket on the ground floor.

HiPickle
02-02-17, 12:24
Just saw post for Soda. Anyone have any info on her? And how's the overall environment there? More for tourists or? Never been there before. I only go to the mainstream places like Happiness, Rejuve, Nirvana, Rose's, Golden. Just asking because Soda looks hot in her pics if that is really her.

Thanks for the help!You can find some reviews of her when she was at Hula girl, as Soda. I saw her at Rejuve as a different name, can't remember off the top of my head, but her body is hard body hot.

GofasBits
02-02-17, 12:26

Thanks for the help!Those pics are of her. Everything covered. Not sure about kissing though. You'd have to RTFF the Hula Girl thread for her name and find out that way. Think she also did a short stint at Rejuve under a different name though.

Member #5810
02-02-17, 13:33
You can find some reviews of her when she was at Hula girl, as Soda. I saw her at Rejuve as a different name, can't remember off the top of my head, but her body is hard body hot.Thanks for the info. I will RTFF on Hulas.

Member #5810
02-02-17, 13:35
Those pics are of her. Everything covered. Not sure about kissing though. You'd have to RTFF the Hula Girl thread for her name and find out that way. Think she also did a short stint at Rejuve under a different name though.Much mahalos for the info. I will. Go RTFF for info on her at Hulas. Appreciate it!

Newbee201
02-02-17, 18:48
Those pics are of her. Everything covered. Not sure about kissing though. You'd have to RTFF the Hula Girl thread for her name and find out that way. Think she also did a short stint at Rejuve under a different name though.I think she was Jamie. She wasn't there very long and there were only a few reports.

Blake123
02-03-17, 03:29
Nara who was at roses in December?

Who knows? She always seems to move from here to there and back here to there again and again.

Will be somewhere in honolulu.It seems she always ends up back at Roses.

Blake123
02-03-17, 03:38
Those pics are of her. Everything covered. Not sure about kissing though. You'd have to RTFF the Hula Girl thread for her name and find out that way. Think she also did a short stint at Rejuve under a different name though.

I think she was Jamie. She wasn't there very long and there were only a few reports.Yes, Soda/Jamie was briefly at Rejuve--at least last September.

Good Eats69
02-05-17, 06:21
Just saw on BP that Nara is back. Anyone know when she starts or if she started already?

Slamming U
02-06-17, 00:00
Just saw on BP that Nara is back. Anyone know when she starts or if she started already?Called today, she starts tomorrow.

GofasBits
02-06-17, 02:13
Called today, she starts tomorrow.She was there for a few weeks already. She must've took a short vacay and is coming back.

Slamming U
02-06-17, 02:59
She was there for a few weeks already. She must've took a short vacay and is coming back.GE69 said she was on vacay. Didn't know she was gone. Pine Tree still had her up in there ads. Probably will try see her soon when she is nice and rested.

Timing
02-06-17, 20:59
Was she bebe at plus spa? The pics look really familiar.

BeachBrada
02-07-17, 02:44
Does Mimi still work at pine tree?

RiverRat22
02-07-17, 04:45
Was she bebe at plus spa? The pics look really familiar.She was Bebe at Plus. I have had several great times with her. I fear now that she is at Pine Tree, that Julie might not return after all, they are bffs.

BallzDeep69
02-07-17, 20:54
Decided to see Nara today since it's been a while. Called to make an appointment and got a time that fit my schedule for today. Arrived about 10 minutes early, went to the room and gave mama the HF. Haven't been to Pine Tree often and it's been a while. It the place looks nice and clean. The bed was bigger than most places I have been too and the room was a good size. Sat in the chair and waited for Nara to walk in. She came in greeted me with a big hug and said long time no see. We undressed and went to the shower. Even the shower room is big. There is 2 tables in there and it has good lighting. Nara cleaned me good front and back, then she did her nuru body slide. Watching her slide her pussy lips on my shaft was hot. Then she gave a nice BBBJ and some BLS. When she was rinsing the table she was leaning over I dropped down spear her cheeks and did some DATY and DATO. I think she was caught off guard a little. I put up her right leg on the table so I could get easier access to her pussy and brown eye. Back in the room we laid side by side talking and catching up. We even started talking about the super bowl for a while. The hole time we were talking she was stroking JR and I know I got some pre on her hand but she didn't care. Then out of nowhere mama knocked already but Nara said don't worry and started to give a good BBBJ, BLS and a nice HJ. She put the cover on and started with mish then into DS. Then standing mish where I shot my load all over her stomach and tits. She gave me water a kiss goodbye and I was in my way. Checked the time and it was over and hr. Nara is super easy to talk too, great personality and great attitude in the bed. I forgot how awesome she is. My next visit will be sooner than last time.

Slamming U
02-08-17, 00:33
Decided to see Nara today since it's been a while. Called to make an appointment and got a time that fit my schedule for today. Arrived about 10 minutes early, went to the room and gave mama the HF. Haven't been to Pine Tree often and it's been a while. It the place looks nice and clean. The bed was bigger than most places I have been too and the room was a good size. Sat in the chair and waited for Nara to walk in. She came in greeted me with a big hug and said long time no see. We undressed and went to the shower. Even the shower room is big. There is 2 tables in there and it has good lighting. Nara cleaned me good front and back, then she did her nuru body slide. Watching her slide her pussy lips on my shaft was hot. Then she gave a nice BBBJ and some BLS. When she was rinsing the table she was leaning over I dropped down spear her cheeks and did some DATY and DATO. I think she was caught off guard a little. I put up her right leg on the table so I could get easier access to her pussy and brown eye. Back in the room we laid side by side talking and catching up. We even started talking about the super bowl for a while. The hole time we were talking she was stroking JR and I know I got some pre on her hand but she didn't care. Then out of nowhere mama knocked already but Nara said don't worry and started to give a good BBBJ, BLS and a nice HJ. She put the cover on and started with mish then into DS. Then standing mish where I shot my load all over her stomach and tits. She gave me water a kiss goodbye and I was in my way. Checked the time and it was over and hr. Nara is super easy to talk too, great personality and great attitude in the bed. I forgot how awesome she is. My next visit will be sooner than last time.Nara is definitely easy to talk too and time flies by.

New Heavy Chev
02-10-17, 02:43
Nara. Still nasty. Still got a porn star actress body. Same great attitude. BBBJ and CFS.

MeinArschUndde
02-10-17, 17:53
Just saw on BP that Nara is back. Anyone know when she starts or if she started already?Somehow, the pics don't look the same as our favorite Nara; boobs seem smaller, too:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-voluptuous-hapa-mix-nara-100-real-pics-pine-tree-955-2828/6842248

SneakyBoto
02-10-17, 18:11
Somehow, the pics don't look the same as our favorite Nara; boobs seem smaller, too:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-voluptuous-hapa-mix-nara-100-real-pics-pine-tree-955-2828/6842248That pic matches nothing of Nara at pinetree. Her service is a 10. But look wise I rate her a 6. And she is definitely mid forties. I was wondering if I got swapped at first but the dragon tattoo gave it away.

SirRegal
02-10-17, 18:14
Somehow, the pics don't look the same as our favorite Nara; boobs seem smaller, too:

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-voluptuous-hapa-mix-nara-100-real-pics-pine-tree-955-2828/6842248She used those pics on the Rose ads before. That's the same Nara.

BallzDeep69
02-12-17, 21:20

http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-voluptuous-hapa-mix-nara-100-real-pics-pine-tree-955-2828/6842248Her pics do make her tits look smaller but when I played with them earlier this week, they were a mouthful.