PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pro Guidelines

Alxm1
06-29-12, 02:35
Some tips to follow. Input is welcome.

1. Be respectful and a gentleman when talking to a non-pro.

2. No UTR / Pro terminology in your ads. Don't use pro language (ie roses, menu, hosting) in ads, negotiations, or at any time including the term NP in ads. And if she replies with those, then likewise she's probably not a true non-pro.

3. Use facebook, mys****, tineye and google to check any pics, numbers and email addresses. This is to see if she is legit. And to see if she is a real non-pro. Sometimes though, you will not get any results anywhere. Doesn't mean you should stop, just proceed with caution.

4. Take negotiations slow and ease into details about what you would like from her.

5. Do not send her a face pic first and any nude pics. Remember she is answering your ad and should be sending you a pic first. She is seeking your help.

6. Stick to a price point you're comfortable with and stand by it as much as possible.

7. Use the forum as a tool to see if she's popped up on here. If she has then she might likely be UTR (under the radar). Not 100% always the case. You can still continue if you want too, up to you.

8. Don't blackmail her if you find her posted here already or somewhere else. Just because she answered more than one ad doesn't always mean she is UTR / Pro. Don't be a jerk / ahole and try and use this to negotiate.

9. If you seek info about her on the forum be discreet about it. Don't go posting face pics, emails and numbers on the forum. You can blur a face in a pic before posting. The overall general pic should still be recognizable by others.

10. A true non-pro isn't meant to be shared. This is one rule which some mongers don't understand. She is a not a semi-utr, utr or pro to be passed around. A true np wants to only see one guy. Think of her as essentially a low priority, low cost sugarbaby.

11. If she does need more help, proceed carefully how you bring about 'friends'. Be careful here because you could lose her bringing up passing her to a friend for additional help. Some girls will say yes and if she does, pass her to someone who you know is respectful.

12. IF she says yes to other help, pass her info discreetly (private message) on the forum and only to one person. She agreed to one person, not to a bunch of mongers tearing her door down.

13. Ask the ORIGINAL finder for her info, if she is ok with being shared. Give respect to and props to the guy that found her and offered her. Don't go to the guy pimpin her info out as his own.

14. If you post an action report on the forum, do it discreetly. Blur out her face and tats as much as possible, don't post exact date / times, locations, names, emails or anything like that. It could come back to bite you in the rear and some guys here are aholes and could tell her about it. If she was shared.

Alxm1
06-29-12, 03:21
Some tips to follow. Input is welcome.Please don't take this as an end all. These are just some tips I try best to follow. And they work well for me and for my fellow seniors. Your input is appreciated.

Devoti
06-29-12, 05:15
Thanks for starting this thread Alxm1!

John G Smith
06-29-12, 06:45
Excellent Guidelines! Should help a lot of mongers get a feel for the non-pro game.

I guess I'll add a few.

- Remember, a true non-pro is NOT a prostitute. This needs to be repeated and this is basically what Alxm1 is saying when he says "Be respectful". A lot of mongers have been hardened over the years seeing endless providers and they forget how to approach normal women when it involves sex. Instead treat it as if you were trying to hookup with your bestfriend's sister or a co-worker who may be hard up on cash.

- How you word your Ad will play a large part in the types of the non-pro who contacts you. If your ad is very direct, then you know the non-pros who contact you are likely pretty much over the edge and won't need much convincing to start making arrangements. But if your ad is passive, then you may attract non-pros who are still firmly on the fence about the whole thing, so you'll need to take things extra slow (or fast) with them. In either situation, always find a way to determine their comfort level before pressing forward.

- Always make sure you can "Ninja Vanish" at any time. Unike pros, some non-pros can get clingy or become overly reliant on your help. There's the possibility that some might text or call you endlessly to try meet with you if their desperate, so always make sure you can pull the cord at any time without leaving evidence behind. This means obviously don't give her your real phone number. Avoid giving her your real name or anything that could be used to harass or blackmail you. The only thing she should ever really know is maybe your license plate. And she can't do much with that unless she's really determined to find you.

- Don't screw these girls over. If you want to avoid serious drama, then don't do stupid shit like banging them and then shorting the money you promised them. Not only does it make you an asshole, but it encourages them to go on a revenge hunt using your license plate or whatever info they have on you. I know some mongers here bring non-pros to their house for overnights. Be very careful doing this and don't bring just any hood-rat to your house. She could very well come back the next day with her gansta boyfriend and rob / blackmail you. Probably best to first meet at a notel so you can feel her out.

- Get as much info as you can on them. Don't go overboard, but it's a good idea to get some solid real info on the girl, especially if you see her regularly. This is NOT for blackmail or harassment. It's just a security plan in case she starts acting weird, you have some info on her that will scare her straight, so she'll leave you alone if necessary. You obviously should never share this info with other mongers. Ever. This info is just for your protection.

- Since these aren't providers, foreplay can often times get you a lot of extra mileage with non-pros. She may have planned to just give you a BJ, but if you warm her up just right, she could end up doing a whole lot more. So again treat her like a real woman and not a robotic deadfish provider that you just slap on the rubber and plow away.

- Remember to keep asking yourself why are you doing the non-pro game? If you don't have your clear objectives in mind, then you could end up wasting a lot of time, money, and energy since it's very easy to get lost in it. Are you looking for cheaper action? Are you looking for higher quality action (compared to providers)? Are you looking for chemistry? And etc. Always remember what your looking for and you'll have a greater chance of being satisfied because you won't waste your time with non-pros that don't fit your requirements.

Baldy Cruiser
06-29-12, 12:19
Thank you.

Very well stated. Good info for all.

GoldenMan
06-29-12, 12:22
All excellent points. Allow me to add a few from my long experience in this hobby:

1. Do not get stuck in the paradigm of placing an ad on craigslist casual encounters, then trying to fuck a girl for $100. By doing so, you're actually encountering girls who have already turned a switch in their head and decided to fuck for money. Plus you're limiting yourself to a very small pool of girls. Don't believe me? Try going to a regular dating site and start offering girls $1000 to spend an entire weekend with you in Vegas. 99. 9% will refuse if you put it that way (I've actually done this). But many will readily accept if you have some more tact and class, and you're willing to take your time with a long con (I've done this too with great results). You just need to bring out her greed, laziness, and inner gold-digger (inherent in all women).

There are also many other venues for recruiting young girls, some online, but most offline. You just need to be creative and be willing to cultivate relationships, create opportunities, and make yourself available. Be patient, be outgoing, and put yourself in situations where you are meeting lots of poor / young / sexy women who are on the edge of desperation. Think about it.

2. Use the barter system. Do you have anything in your life that costs you very little, but could be immensely valuable to a sexy young girl? Think about it. I've traded spare bedrooms, vacations, substances, the use of a car, even professional referrals to girls in exchange for access to their body.

Ask a beautiful top 10 stripper for sex and she'll slap you in the face or demand $500 for a quickie. Offer to take her to Hawaii for a week and she'll practically break a hip spreading her legs so fast for you. Bring her to your house, purchase the tickets online so she knows you're for real, and get her to spend the night with you so you know she's for real and you won't have a platonic vacation. For an $500 plane ride and cost of feeding her (plus my own vacation expenses, which I was going to pay anyway) , I've had multiple honeymoons with multiple beautiful strippers and sluts. Not the strippers who suck you off in the VIP room for $50, but the off-limits beautiful white girls at Spearmint Rhino who steadfastly refuse any extras (I send in a friend with a bankroll to check first and gather intel on her).

I own lots of rental condos and a couple of apartment buildings. I take a fresh-off-the-bus want to-be actress from Texas, put her up in a studio apartment for free, and introduce her to some people, and she is eternally grateful and will do anything for me. I write off the $700 rent, and have nearly unlimited access to a beautiful and naive young girl. Even after they move out, they remain grateful if I hooked them up in some professional way.

3. Use referrals. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU BANG A GIRL, you should ask her if she has any friends who are in need. Sometimes you need to have some tact, and wait until you've been with her a few times and she knows the drill. Quite often, they have friends or sisters who need "help", and if you offer a generous finder's fee, she'll hook you up with all kinds of pussy that you never would have found otherwise.

Also, EVERY time you bang a girl, ask her if she's bisexual. Offer to sweeten the deal on the next date if she brings along a girlfriend for a 3-way. You pay an extra 30% more but you get twice the pussy.

Be creative, guys. This city is full of gold-diggers and poverty-stricken sluts. 99% of them never go on craigslist.

Alxm1
06-29-12, 15:41
Excellent Guidelines! Should help a lot of mongers get a feel for the non-pro game.

I guess I'll add a few.

- Remember, a true non-pro is NOT a prostitute. This needs to be repeated and this is basically what Alxm1 is saying when he says "Be respectful". A lot of mongers have been hardened over the years seeing endless providers and they forget how to approach normal women when it involves sex. Instead treat it as if you were trying to hookup with your bestfriend's sister or a co-worker who may be hard up on cash.

- How you word your Ad will play a large part in the types of the non-pro who contacts you. If your ad is very direct, then you know the non-pros who contact you are likely pretty much over the edge and won't need much convincing to start making arrangements. But if your ad is passive, then you may attract non-pros who are still firmly on the fence about the whole thing, so you'll need to take things extra slow (or fast) with them. In either situation, always find a way to determine their comfort level before pressing forward.Good extra points. Someone mentioned in the other thread these girls having a pseudo mentality about doing this and not seeing it as prostitution. You have to have the same mentality when talking with them. And in some of my dealings the girls have mentioned feeling like a pro. So another tip, make them feel the opposite and not dirty about it. The more comfortable you make them feel about it. The more it usually pays off for you in the end.

AT Devoti. Thank you.

Ruben Kincaid
06-30-12, 12:10
Thanks for this thread, good info all.

Member #5570
07-05-12, 15:25
Appreciate you folks putting this together. Very generous of you.

I am a monger from the East and have followed the threads out here religiously.

The #1 rule that I've followed which allowed me very good success, though limited, is just be a gentleman and respect the girls.

Most of the girls I've dealt with have fb pages, and added it to their friends list even I never ended up fucking them or ever seeing them again. We're not actually fb buddies, but at least it gives me a very good insight into their lives and I can quickly avoid the crazy ones.

I envy you fellows out here. You seem to have many fine looking girls for the picking.

Where I am, there are very little girls hanging around on CL.

Or perhaps my listing is not drawing enough attentions?

Any pointers on postings that you can share would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to use PM as well.

Thanks, good luck hunting!

LimaBeansStink
07-06-12, 01:20
Some pointers on ads would be great. I keep getting spam. What do you say to get the attention of those np-women who are on the fence and looking to hook up with somebody for some fast cash?

PhoneDaddy
08-17-12, 03:48
Some pointers on ads would be great. I keep getting spam. What do you say to get the attention of those np-women who are on the fence and looking to hook up with somebody for some fast cash?Ditto that. Where's a good site to post ads if craigslist sucks. Least that's the indication I've been getting from posts I'm reading.

NippleChips
08-17-12, 22:03

There are also many other venues for recruiting young girls, some online, but most offline. You just need to be creative and be willing to cultivate relationships, create opportunities, and make yourself available. Be patient, be outgoing, and put yourself in situations where you are meeting lots of poor / young / sexy women who are on the edge of desperation. Think about it.Great detailed info! Wow. One question. What venues do you suggest to meet the Poor young sexy women on the edge of desperation? How do you approach?

GoldenMan
08-17-12, 22:50
Great detailed info! Wow. One question. What venues do you suggest to meet the Poor young sexy women on the edge of desperation? How do you approach?Without knowing who you are and what you're all about, I can only supply some general tips and tell you what works for me. Your mileage may vary.

When you proposition a girl online, especially craigslist like so many of you seem to be doing, you go direct. You tell her what you're offering, she tells you what she's offering, and you come to a deal. Those girls are already down with the program, as we say. They are "non-pros", but just barely.

When you're dealing with regular girls on a normal dating website, you have to be much less direct, but still say enough to pique their interest. For example,"Have you ever wanted to date an older man who can show you the finer things in life?". Something like that, keep the conversation as normal as possible, and take it from there, treating her like a normal girl, yet with that original proposition / idea setting the tone. I've posted before about finding girls this way.

But recruiting girls in the flesh? Right off the street? That's a whole different ballgame. It's MUCH more work, MUCh more time-consuming, yet infinitely rewarding. As you can see from my last conquest. (PS: We're still going strong, we're still humping like bunnies, and all I have to do is cover some of her basic expenses and take her out to nice restaurants).

There are no particular pick-up lines or magic bullets that you can use, and you MUST get used to going out and talking to girls. The key thing is to project an attitude and an image that will attract a certain type of girl. When you encounter one, you talk to her like a normal person, plant some seeds in her mind, and then allow those seeds to germinate in her little head while you simply hang out and wait for the idea to blossom.

So, for example, there happens to be a girl who is working a shit job, making shit money, and struggling with life. There's a 100% chance she has credit card debt, student loans, a shopping habit, a cell phone bill, a desire to eat at nice restaurants, yet no more than $300 in her bank account if she's lucky. Along comes a well-groomed and well-dressed older man who is friendly and seemingly harmless. He makes conversation with her, he talks about the most boring shit imagineable, yet he's nice and friendly and makes her feel at ease. He slowly asks a few generic, but personal, questions about her life."So what's it like to work here?" "Is this your life's ambition?" "The economy is terrible these days, how are you getting by?" As if he's a just a friendly neighbor making conversation. Yet she slowly starts to open up to this stranger.

Once this is established, he plants seeds in her head."Maybe you should find yourself a rich boyfriend to take care of all this? Haha."

Or,"Well hopefully your Prince Charming will come along one day. I think you deserve it."

Topped off with,"I know a single guy who is a real catch, I should put the two of you together."

Then go back to talking about the weather, or the most boring thing you can think of. Meanwhile, the little motor in her brain will be squeaking and turning and struggling to process this information in the background. The main point is, BE EXTREMELY INDIRECT ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS. Just plant the seeds, show off an image, and her brain will do the rest.

When the interaction comes to an end, you remember,"Oh yeah, let me give you my card." You hand her your business card, it should be either very impressive or very generic so as to arouse her curiousity. Tell her,"Text me at this number and we'll get that problem solved" or "I'll introduce you to Prince Charming."

After that, it's simple. She texts you, and YOU CALL HER ON THE PHONE and explain that it's actually YOU who is the Prince Charming single guy. Now is the time to be bold. She laughs, and then you talk about more boring shit and invite her out to dinner."No expectations, just a nice dinner" is a phrase you should get used to saying.

Take her to a nice restaurant and make sure she sees your nice car and your big house. I mean NICE car, not your 5-series or restored Impala. I mean BIG house, like she's never seen before. It should have a view. She needs to be IMPRESSED and she needs to know that you are legit and WAY out of her league. Show her the good life. Show her what life is like when money is no longer a problem, and her little brain will take care of the rest and she will make sure that somehow you end up getting naked together.

This is what I do, and this is how I roll. It takes patience and hard work, and a willingness to not see immediate results. My batting average is extremely low, but when I hit one, it's a grand slam out of the park. See my last post in the non-pro thread ("My New Girlfriend") for an example.

Best venues for this, in my humble experience:

1. Girls who work retail. They're always poor, young, and attractive. This is my primary hunting ground.

2. Art shows (sexually liberated young artist girls LOVE having a patron).

Worst venues for this, in my humble experience:

1. Strip clubs. You are fooled into thinking it's easy, but they are the equivalent of craigslist "non-pros" who are trying to get quick cash.

2. Anything involved with modeling or photography. Again, it might seem easy at first because the girls are hot and friendly, but they are used to having sleezy guys offer them money.

3. Bartenders / waitresses. They get hit on all the time by drunk guys and their friendliness is fake because they're working for tips.

Venue I'd like to try, but have yet to crack:

1. Girls on a college campus. I haven't figured out a way to weasel my way in here. But it seems like the land of milk and honey, and I'd appreciate if any of you could think of something.

Again, this is what works for me, and your mileage may vary. Even if you don't roll like I do, some of you more enterprising punters can pull it off if you keep the basic principles in mind. Though my lifestyle gives me a huge advantage.

Scotchman
08-17-12, 23:09
I envy you fellows out here. You seem to have many fine looking girls for the picking.

Where I am, there are very little girls hanging around on CL."Two girls for every boy" (Brian Wilson, Jan Berry)

FunTrust
08-18-12, 11:50
Without knowing who you are and what you're all about, I can only supply some general tips and tell you what works for me. Your mileage may vary.

When you proposition a girl online, especially craigslist like so many of you seem to be doing, you go direct. You tell her what you're offering, she tells you what she's offering, and you come to a deal. Those girls are already down with the program, as we say. They are "non-pros", but just barely.

When you're dealing with regular girls on a normal dating website, you have to be much less direct, but still say enough to pique their interest. For example,"Have you ever wanted to date an older man who can show you the finer things in life?". Something like that, keep the conversation as normal as possible, and take it from there, treating her like a normal girl, yet with that original proposition / idea setting the tone. I've posted before about finding girls this way.

But recruiting girls in the flesh? Right off the street? That's a whole different ballgame. It's MUCH more work, MUCh more time-consuming, yet infinitely rewarding. As you can see from my last conquest. (PS: We're still going strong, we're still humping like bunnies, and all I have to do is cover some of her basic expenses and take her out to nice restaurants).

There are no particular pick-up lines or magic bullets that you can use, and you MUST get used to going out and talking to girls. The key thing is to project an attitude and an image that will attract a certain type of girl. When you encounter one, you talk to her like a normal person, plant some seeds in her mind, and then allow those seeds to germinate in her little head while you simply hang out and wait for the idea to blossom.

So, for example, there happens to be a girl who is working a shit job, making shit money, and struggling with life. There's a 100% chance she has credit card debt, student loans, a shopping habit, a cell phone bill, a desire to eat at nice restaurants, yet no more than $300 in her bank account if she's lucky. Along comes a well-groomed and well-dressed older man who is friendly and seemingly harmless. He makes conversation with her, he talks about the most boring shit imagineable, yet he's nice and friendly and makes her feel at ease. He slowly asks a few generic, but personal, questions about her life."So what's it like to work here?" "Is this your life's ambition?" "The economy is terrible these days, how are you getting by?" As if he's a just a friendly neighbor making conversation. Yet she slowly starts to open up to this stranger.

Once this is established, he plants seeds in her head."Maybe you should find yourself a rich boyfriend to take care of all this? Haha."

Or,"Well hopefully your Prince Charming will come along one day. I think you deserve it."

Topped off with,"I know a single guy who is a real catch, I should put the two of you together."

Then go back to talking about the weather, or the most boring thing you can think of. Meanwhile, the little motor in her brain will be squeaking and turning and struggling to process this information in the background. The main point is, BE EXTREMELY INDIRECT ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS. Just plant the seeds, show off an image, and her brain will do the rest.

When the interaction comes to an end, you remember,"Oh yeah, let me give you my card." You hand her your business card, it should be either very impressive or very generic so as to arouse her curiousity. Tell her,"Text me at this number and we'll get that problem solved" or "I'll introduce you to Prince Charming."

After that, it's simple. She texts you, and YOU CALL HER ON THE PHONE and explain that it's actually YOU who is the Prince Charming single guy. Now is the time to be bold. She laughs, and then you talk about more boring shit and invite her out to dinner."No expectations, just a nice dinner" is a phrase you should get used to saying.

Take her to a nice restaurant and make sure she sees your nice car and your big house. I mean NICE car, not your 5-series or restored Impala. I mean BIG house, like she's never seen before. It should have a view. She needs to be IMPRESSED and she needs to know that you are legit and WAY out of her league. Show her the good life. Show her what life is like when money is no longer a problem, and her little brain will take care of the rest and she will make sure that somehow you end up getting naked together.

This is what I do, and this is how I roll. It takes patience and hard work, and a willingness to not see immediate results. My batting average is extremely low, but when I hit one, it's a grand slam out of the park. See my last post in the non-pro thread ("My New Girlfriend") for an example.

Best venues for this, in my humble experience:

1. Girls who work retail. They're always poor, young, and attractive. This is my primary hunting ground.

2. Art shows (sexually liberated young artist girls LOVE having a patron).

Worst venues for this, in my humble experience:

1. Strip clubs. You are fooled into thinking it's easy, but they are the equivalent of craigslist "non-pros" who are trying to get quick cash.

2. Anything involved with modeling or photography. Again, it might seem easy at first because the girls are hot and friendly, but they are used to having sleezy guys offer them money.

3. Bartenders / waitresses. They get hit on all the time by drunk guys and their friendliness is fake because they're working for tips.

1. Girls on a college campus. I haven't figured out a way to weasel my way in here. But it seems like the land of milk and honey, and I'd appreciate if any of you could think of something.

Again, this is what works for me, and your mileage may vary. Even if you don't roll like I do, some of you more enterprising punters can pull it off if you keep the basic principles in mind. Though my lifestyle gives me a huge advantage.I like your style, but for me I need some modifications to your approach, based on circumstances. These circumstances are,

We are 50, 5"8".250 pounds; live at home in mom's basement, but we got cable. I drive a lime green pinto I have had simce high school, looks really hot. I meet a lot of Hispanic ladies, all types since I am the delivery guy to fast food stores.

So how should I modify your approach that requires a guy who is a smooth talker, dresses well, has a nice car, big house and plenty of time to be on the hunt?

Lets face it, if you do have those attributes (and I don't doubt it) , you don't need any help in getting young ladies; as you say its been that way for a girl looking for a sugar daddy since the beginning of time. I am concerned for the guy in the pinto, he needs the help here.

Christophe1
08-18-12, 14:43
I like your style, but for me I need some modifications to your approach, based on circumstances. These circumstances are,

We are 50, 5"8".250 pounds; live at home in mom's basement, but we got cable. I drive a lime green pinto I have had simce high school, looks really hot. I meet a lot of Hispanic ladies, all types since I am the delivery guy to fast food stores.

So how should I modify your approach that requires a guy who is a smooth talker, dresses well, has a nice car, big house and plenty of time to be on the hunt?

Lets face it, if you do have those attributes (and I don't doubt it) , you don't need any help in getting young ladies; as you say its been that way for a girl looking for a sugar daddy since the beginning of time. I am concerned for the guy in the pinto, he needs the help here.Here is an opportunity. I was at 3336 Wilshire Blvd the other day. It's where you pay parking tickets, pay to get your car out of impound and get guest parking passes for L. A. A hot blonde walks in and attracts my attention. Her car was impounded and she was trying to pay her tickets to get her car out. No money and no ride back to impound lot to get her car. I was with a friend so didn't jump into action man.

I would have offered her ride back to impound lot to pick up registration and suggest stopping by my house. For some water, food and some money. I know, pretty insidious. I can't imagine the hotties up in Hollywood facing the same situations.

ChrisPoontang
08-18-12, 15:38
I was with a friend so didn't jump into action man.You just earned this T-shirt!

Member #5570
08-18-12, 15:46

Take her to a nice restaurant and make sure she sees your nice car and your big house. I mean NICE car, not your 5-series or restored Impala. I mean BIG house, like she's never seen before. It should have a view. She needs to be IMPRESSED and she needs to know that you are legit and WAY out of her league.And there lies the problems.

Not many of us here have big car or big houses.

Actually, most here are average dudes, some are married. That's why we're hunting CL for cheap thrills.

If we were single, had a nice bank account, roll some big wheels. There shouldn't be any issues picking up hot girls and fuck their brains out.

But I do envy you. Good life buddy.

Roamin Roman
08-18-12, 17:22

1. Girls on a college campus. I haven't figured out a way to weasel my way in here. But it seems like the land of milk and honey, and I'd appreciate if any of you could think of something.For shame, GoldenMan. You're right there in the midst of a target-rich environment (I. E, chock-a-block full of liberal girls with debts) , and you're looking right past some very obvious ways of weasleing your way in. Here are a couple thoughts around which you can develop your story:

A. If you know, or can learn, anything about the textbook industry, then try developing your patter around that as your reason for being on campus.

B. A non-college age man might be on campus for food sales. A company rep, who is in the midst of negotiations to be the service provider or the food provider for the on-campus cafeteria (s) , is a very solid reason for being on campus.

C. Make up some survey forms, for some "important issue of the day", and carry those with you. Canvassing the young folks on campus will seem legitimate. You just have to make sure you design the form to make it look reasonable and believable. But, if you're a smart guy, that shouldn't be too difficult.

D. Another plausible reason for being on campus is because you're there as part of an industry-college partnership doing reaserch at the campus reactor (like the one the University of Maryland has). Alternately, you could say that you're there for research with one of the departments. If you use this latter explanation though, NEVER cite the name of a professor, but simply name a department (for example, horticulture or agriculture or sociology). Try to think of those areas of study where hot girls probably WON'T be seeking their degrees.

E. What about the explanation that you're an alumnus, who's there to talk with the university about making a rather LARGE grant? That would meld well with your BIG house and BIG car, right?

F. You can always explain that you're thinking of going back to college, after graduating X number of years ago, just to get a "fun" degree (basket-weaving or some such) or to take some extra-curricular courses. You could explain that you needed another challenge after achieving a good deal of success in your own business on Wall Street, etc.

Now, there are six possibilities for developing a believable storyline as to why an older fellow would be on a college campus. Now, use that noggin of yours to develop one or more of these lines and come back with some tales (and pictures) of your successes.

R:R

Christophe1
08-18-12, 21:53
You just earned this T-shirt!

193679LOL. No not that kind of friend. Threw a party and needed overnight passes. But still, a $ might get you some Np fun. That girl was in a huff and in desperation mode. Food for thought.

HippyHippyShak
08-18-12, 23:05
I'm one of those regular guys.

I put an ad up, received two responses,

First response one girl was a little heavy, pops used to tell me

Big gurls need luvn too boy. LOL.

But she was to far away, she wanted to party and have fun and sex, I told her if I'm close by I'll hit her up.

2nd one OMG! I couldn't believe the pix, I thought it was TGTBT. 21 yo hotty, so I set up a lunch date.

We met and sure enough it was her, we just chit chatted like a normal date, I verified if she was down

With what I was asking for in my ad, in my ad it was clear what I was looking for, she was, totally.

So we text back and forth, she was eager to get it on, and we had our first date, we clicked sexually right off the

Bat. And we have been doing it at least once a week sometimes twice since then, and I provide some assistance.

I think she's a little bit infatuated, I like her alot, she's a very sweet girl.

And there lies the problems.

Actually, most here are average dudes, some are married. That's why we're hunting CL for cheap thrills.

If we were single, had a nice bank account, roll some big wheels. There shouldn't be any issues picking up hot girls and fuck their brains out.

But I do envy you. Good life buddy.

HollywoodGuy
08-19-12, 01:00

Try some sugar daddy sites. You would be amazed at the high quality for $ that you can get off off those sites. Try to only search for the newest girls that are under 25. Get in there fast before they wise up or get frustrated and leave the site. I can easily get one new girl a week this way.

GoldenMan
08-19-12, 11:02
And there lies the problems.

But I do envy you. Good life buddy.Believe it or not, some girls are actually impressed by Sizzler and Red Lobster.

Don't sell yourself short. Pulling a girl out of poverty and showing her a middle class lifestyle works too.

It's all just a matter of degree.

BenderOver
08-19-12, 23:51
Here is an opportunity. I was at 3336 Wilshire Blvd the other day. It's where you pay parking tickets, pay to get your car out of impound and get guest parking passes for L. A. A hot blonde walks in and attracts my attention. Her car was impounded and she was trying to pay her tickets to get her car out. No money and no ride back to impound lot to get her car. I was with a friend so didn't jump into action man.

I would have offered her ride back to impound lot to pick up registration and suggest stopping by my house. For some water, food and some money. I know, pretty insidious. I can't imagine the hotties up in Hollywood facing the same situations.I was thinking the same thing recently! I was paying a traffic ticket that was just merely a fix it. Cost me stupid 25 dollars and an hour of my time in line. But while I was in line, there were so many hot chicks coming out of the court room where they were fined hundreds if not over a thousand dollars in fines and were signing up to go on a payment plan with the court. Here's where you know they can use a little help with the bills, because it's pay it or fucking get your driving privileges suspended and get your ass on a bench warrant for arrest. Hey, hotties need help, and your dick needs a tight lubed up asshole to find comfort in for a couple of hours. Nice!

Bender

HollywoodGuy
08-20-12, 00:05
Believe it or not, some girls are actually impressed by Sizzler and Red Lobster.

Don't sell yourself short. Pulling a girl out of poverty and showing her a middle class lifestyle works too.

It's all just a matter of degree.I always ask. If there is a meal involved. That they can go anywhere they want. Just name it. And it always surprises be when they pick a fast food or burger joint. I usually spend like $10. And if I take them to one of my usual slightly better places they are overjoyed. Same with the clothes shopping. They love walmart and forever 21. Dresses are like $25. I used to way overdo it back in the day. Not anymore.

And if I ever get back in the chips. They would have to be a 9-10 all around for anything more.

BenderOver
08-20-12, 00:07
GM,

I've been following a few of your postings, so I'd say I'm not a stranger to your activities. I give props to you only for the fact that you live a successful life, and that you don't have the constraints of morality or conservatism to hold you back from truly enjoying your life on this planet as a man. For that, I am envious. At the same time, it's obvious that most of us don't respond to your posts, whether you seek a response or not, simply because we don't have the resources that you do to employ the same tactics in chasing pussy. I don't think there's a single one of us who can pick a girl up in their $100k+ car, take them to a mansion or a yacht, distract their eyes with bling, and fuck the living tard out of them for the next few hours / days. Props to you, old man. Props to you. I expect that you've done something financially correct in your past, and now you get to reap the rewards that come with that success.

But for the rest of us, the game and the excitement comes in accomplishing something that can't merely be bought with near limitless resources. Finding that hot young streetwalker who just figured out in the last few days that they're going to have to give bbbjcimws for 20 dollars a pop or die from starvation. Trolling on the net and posting advertisements for college age girls who need a little help paying bills. Walking into a place for a decent massage and wondering if the provider is innocent or not to rubbing one out for me. We're at a whole different level bud. So while I for one appreciate reading your degenerate posts about luring in needy women and treating them like hos they want to be treated like deep inside, I can't say that your advise about finding women in poverty and treating them to some middle class works the same. It simply doesn't.

I look forward to reading the results of your ploy to enter into the domain of colleges to pursue your adventures. Might I suggest starting at the community colleges, since I doubt any of the lovely coeds at the larger universities will be facing a need to ho themselves for you to pay their bills. It just doesn't seem to fall into their category of financial need. Though the community colleges where they're paying X amount of cash per unit will suggest that they're going to be financially strapped and far easier targets.

Finally, what the fuck are you saying about a 5 series not being your big car? I wish I drove around in a $55k german car! I drive a piece of shit. Don't tell me you're picking up these fuck dolls in a bentley. LOL.

Good luck to you man. Keep the stories coming. I like reading them because all of us need to dream here. .

Bender

GoldenMan
08-20-12, 11:42
I was thinking the same thing recently! I was paying a traffic ticket that was just merely a fix it. Cost me stupid 25 dollars and an hour of my time in line. But while I was in line, there were so many hot chicks coming out of the court room where they were fined hundreds if not over a thousand dollars in fines and were signing up to go on a payment plan with the court. Here's where you know they can use a little help with the bills, because it's pay it or fucking get your driving privileges suspended and get your ass on a bench warrant for arrest. Hey, hotties need help, and your dick needs a tight lubed up asshole to find comfort in for a couple of hours. Nice!

BenderSounds like a goldmine.

Chat the girls up, ask them "So what are you in for?" and joke around a little with them. Create some comradery by complaining about the police and the courts and their bullshit. Ask her if she's single, and if you're around her age and in the same league as her, you can probably just date her the normal way.

If not, then use the tactic I posted about below, give her a business card, and tell you know of a way to solve her problem.

GoldenMan
08-20-12, 11:46
I always ask. If there is a meal involved. That they can go anywhere they want. Just name it. And it always surprises be when they pick a fast food or burger joint. I usually spend like $10. And if I take them to one of my usual slightly better places they are overjoyed. Same with the clothes shopping. They love walmart and forever 21. Dresses are like $25. I used to way overdo it back in the day. Not anymore.Same thing has happened to me. I had this stripper I used to bang on the barter system. She'd spend time at my house, and I'd trade things for her that were hard to get.

I had this local magazine on my table, profiling quite a few fancy restaurants in my area, complete with sample menus, pictures, biographies of the chef, etc. Really nice places.

I handed it to her and said "Let's go out to dinner. Pick any place you want." She thumbed through it for a few minutes and asked if we could just go to AppleBees.

GoldenMan
08-20-12, 12:12
GM,

I've been following a few of your postings, so I'd say I'm not a stranger to your activities.Thank you, sir. A couple of points:

1. I didn't mean to disparage the fine automobiles put out by Bavarian Motor Works. It's just that they are an extremely common sight on the roads of L. A. And there are a gazillion $30, 000 millionaires who drive them because they can afford the payments. My current ride is a GranTurismo.

2. I agree that community colleges are an untapped goldmine of young, desperate pussy. I've received a couple of private messages telling me I should go into the tutoring business, and I agree that this could be a good way of meeting the girls. But for me, personally, I don't think it would be an effective use of my time. But if you have more time than money, you could very easily set up a tutoring arrangement with a girl on the barter system.

If some of you younger guys are thinking long-term, I would suggest becoming a college professor. I always suspected that one of the perks of being a professor is all the young girls who really really need to pass a class and will do anything to get that grade. I've heard a few first-hand stories recently that confirmed this suspicion.

So I've done some brainstorming about this, and the best idea I could come up with is to start attending networking / career-day meetings where college kids are looking for mentors and advice on breaking into the business world. I could meet ambitious, business-minded girls, without the time commitment of being a tutor. I'm actually looking into this as we speak.

Second, I'm thinking about setting up some sort of mentorship program for young artists. I wrote about this before, but I've always done it in a haphazard way by just trying to attend art shows and see what I can find. But if I set myself up as a patron or sponsor for a young girls art career, I'll have all her friends knocking on my door in no time. I'm going to put up some advertisements around various art departments and see what happens.

Nascar
08-20-12, 16:36
Same thing has happened to me. I had this stripper I used to bang on the barter system. She'd spend time at my house, and I'd trade things for her that were hard to get.

I had this local magazine on my table, profiling quite a few fancy restaurants in my area, complete with sample menus, pictures, biographies of the chef, etc. Really nice places.

I handed it to her and said "Let's go out to dinner. Pick any place you want." She thumbed through it for a few minutes and asked if we could just go to AppleBees.On a totally random note, I hate Applebees.

Beach Dweller
08-20-12, 16:37
In my opinion, pussy is pussy, whether these "non-pros" are getting paid $1000 or Mickey D's and $100 they are turning a trick. Fact is women these days figure they might as well get paid if they are going to give the pussy up. Personally I would prefer to give $100-$200 to 7 or 8 and most likely get maximum effort than give $1000 to a 9 or 10 and get half ass effort because they think they are so gorgeous they are doing you a favor.

Also, know women who are giving up for $$$ are hustlers and if times are tough I hope for your sake they aren't casing your $150K car and your fancy house to have friends rob you one day. Not hating on what you are doing hey if ya got it flaunt it. Just saying be careful out there and as one poster says congrats on your methods but you are the exception on this board and not the rule to what most guys can and are willing to spend.

Your advise come off as condensending and also arrogant and look at me, but like I said just be careful to each their own! Happy hunting!

ChrisPoontang
08-20-12, 17:31
In my opinion, pussy is pussy, whether these "non-pros" are getting paid $1000 or Mickey D's and $100 they are turning a trick. Fact is women these days figure they might as well get paid if they are going to give the pussy up. Personally I would prefer to give $100-$200 to 7 or 8 and most likely get maximum effort than give $1000 to a 9 or 10 and get half ass effort because they think they are so gorgeous they are doing you a favor.

Also, know women who are giving up for $$$ are hustlers and if times are tough I hope for your sake they aren't casing your $150K car and your fancy house to have friends rob you one day. Not hating on what you are doing hey if ya got it flaunt it. Just saying be careful out there and as one poster says congrats on your methods but you are the exception on this board and not the rule to what most guys can and are willing to spend.

Your advise come off as condensending and also arrogant and look at me, but like I said just be careful to each their own! Happy hunting!I agree with you 100% but these bozos know they are only fooling themselves. Its best to just let the little boys play their games.

GoldenMan
08-21-12, 13:03
In my opinion, pussy is pussy, whether these "non-pros" are getting paid $1000 or Mickey D's and $100 they are turning a trick. Fact is women these days figure they might as well get paid if they are going to give the pussy up. Personally I would prefer to give $100-$200 to 7 or 8 and most likely get maximum effort than give $1000 to a 9 or 10 and get half ass effort because they think they are so gorgeous they are doing you a favor.I couldn't disagree more.

I have 2 types of girls I prefer: 1) Extreme nymphos with nice bodies, tattoos, fake tits, and daddy issues who will suck your dick like it's the last one on Earth. 2) Young, thin, hard-bodied girls with 5% body fat who are still young & inexperienced enough to still be experimenting with sex and finding out what they like.

If a girl is fat, or middle-aged, or has no sex appeal, then I'm not interested. I'd rather jack off. Because pussy is not pussy.

Also, you are confused about pricing. It's my experience that young amateurs are very cheap in the long run, compared to the $100 "non-pros" you're finding on craigslist. As long as you don't get married.

I buy her dinner a couple times, give her a new IPhone, and she fucks me twice a day for a week until some new expense appears that needs to be paid off. Because she considers me her boyfriend now. Not just some guy she hooked up with on craigslist.

I realize that this may have been unclear in my earlier post about finding amateur girls on the street. Just because I'm showing off money, doesn't mean I'm spending more money. Especially since the girl has never had a guy explicitly pay her for companionship, and she doesn't even view the relationship in those terms anyway. Yes I'm taking her out to dinner and making her $400 car payment and $100 cell phone bill, but for what I get in return it's extremely cheap.

Shark in OC
08-22-12, 14:22
GM,

I've been following a few of your postings, so I'd say I'm not a stranger to your activities. I give props to you only for the fact that you live a successful life, and that you don't have the constraints of morality or conservatism to hold you back from truly enjoying your life on this planet as a man. For that, I am envious. At the same time, it's obvious that most of us don't respond to your posts, whether you seek a response or not, simply because we don't have the resources that you do to employ the same tactics in chasing pussy. I don't think there's a single one of us who can pick a girl up in their $100k+ car, take them to a mansion or a yacht, distract their eyes with bling, and fuck the living tard out of them for the next few hours / days. Props to you, old man. Props to you. I expect that you've done something financially correct in your past, and now you get to reap the rewards that come with that success.

But for the rest of us, the game and the excitement comes in accomplishing something that can't merely be bought with near limitless resources. Finding that hot young streetwalker who just figured out in the last few days that they're going to have to give bbbjcimws for 20 dollars a pop or die from starvation. Trolling on the net and posting advertisements for college age girls who need a little help paying bills. Walking into a place for a decent massage and wondering if the provider is innocent or not to rubbing one out for me. We're at a whole different level bud. So while I for one appreciate reading your degenerate posts about luring in needy women and treating them like hos they want to be treated like deep inside, I can't say that your advise about finding women in poverty and treating them to some middle class works the same. It simply doesn't.

I look forward to reading the results of your ploy to enter into the domain of colleges to pursue your adventures. Might I suggest starting at the community colleges, since I doubt any of the lovely coeds at the larger universities will be facing a need to ho themselves for you to pay their bills. It just doesn't seem to fall into their category of financial need. Though the community colleges where they're paying X amount of cash per unit will suggest that they're going to be financially strapped and far easier targets.

Finally, what the fuck are you saying about a 5 series not being your big car? I wish I drove around in a $55k german car! I drive a piece of shit. Don't tell me you're picking up these fuck dolls in a bentley. LOL.

Good luck to you man. Keep the stories coming. I like reading them because all of us need to dream here. .

BenderMany of you know me, and I became legendary for finding, and paying for, the best Korean and Chinese pussy, and ass, in town. I used to post a lot on this site about my adventures too. While I did not spend a lot of money on each girl, I look back and get sick at how much money I did spend.

After listening to a lot of a famous radio host who is now on the internet, I figured out how to pull the hottest girls in town, married and unmarried, without spending one red cent. As he says, I have had more ass than a toilet seat, and just about all LA 10s, with little exception. The idea is that you have to make them THINK that they are going to get your money, even if you don't have it. It's not hard to do in LA with so many hard-up gold diggers.

Remember, even if you are rich, the idea is to get as much tail as you can, while spending as little of your hard-earned money as you can.

-Shark-

GoldenMan
08-22-12, 17:07
Remember, even if you are rich, the idea is to get as much tail as you can, while spending as little of your hard-earned money as you can.

-Shark-I agree 100%

These guys who are paying $100 or $150 per date to some "non-pro" on craigslist are actually paying way too much. They're treating girls like escorts but somehow tricking themselves into thinking they have a amateur. It's hilarious. Especially when they post a picture and a few other guys chime in that they've already banged her.

My preference is to get a quality girl on a long-term basis, like I've been saying. Even if I'm making her car payment and cell phone payment, it's still peanuts if you consider what I'm getting in return.

Can you break down your technique for us?

Member #5087
08-23-12, 15:23
I agree 100%

These guys who are paying $100 or $150 per date to some "non-pro" on craigslist are actually paying way too much. They're treating girls like escorts but somehow tricking themselves into thinking they have a amateur. It's hilarious. Especially when they post a picture and a few other guys chime in that they've already banged her.

My preference is to get a quality girl on a long-term basis, like I've been saying. Even if I'm making her car payment and cell phone payment, it's still peanuts if you consider what I'm getting in return.

Can you break down your technique for us?The real challenge is to get it for free without using any money to attract them, we all know is easier using money.

HollywoodGuy
08-23-12, 18:14
The real challenge is to get it for free without using any money to attract them, we all know is easier using money.I guess we can all agree that time is money. Getting a girl for free. Haha. There is no free. If I go out and spend 3 to 4 hours trying to meet girls here or there. It is way cheaper for me to just go online and pay whatever amount for some guaranteed action. If you have a 9 to 5 job well then I guess you have a lot of free time. But if you don't. Then its a totally different equation.

Helfarch
08-27-12, 11:04
I realize that this may have been unclear in my earlier post about finding amateur girls on the street. Just because I'm showing off money, doesn't mean I'm spending more money. Especially since the girl has never had a guy explicitly pay her for companionship, and she doesn't even view the relationship in those terms anyway. Yes I'm taking her out to dinner and making her $400 car payment and $100 cell phone bill, but for what I get in return it's extremely cheap.I work with a lot of people who have truly massive amounts of money (I'm not one of them) and I have observed this quite often. The more money you have, the less you have to pay for anything. I'm friends with a couple of actors whose names you might recognize, and neither one of them has paid for a piece of clothing or tickets to an event in years. It's just the way it is.

Mphelper909
08-27-12, 12:08
I work with a lot of people who have truly massive amounts of money (I'm not one of them) and I have observed this quite often. The more money you have, the less you have to pay for anything. I'm friends with a couple of actors whose names you might recognize, and neither one of them has paid for a piece of clothing or tickets to an event in years. It's just the way it is.Funny you say that they pay for nothing.

I have a friend that bought a Ferrari in Newport Beach.

They gave him some Ferrari Fila shoes for free.

The shoes were so ugly but they sold for alot of money at the time.

He also has a GTR BMW X6 and I have seen his other cars.

Women just want to be around the crumbs of money.

He told me he has been followed by women on the freeway because they want to meet him.

The women that followed him had money also, his guess was that they married some poor fool and wanted to fuck on the side.

The women were in luxury cars also.

HollywoodGuy
08-28-12, 03:15
Funny you say that they pay for nothing.

I have a friend that bought a Ferrari in Newport Beach.

They gave him some Ferrari Fila shoes for free.

The shoes were so ugly but they sold for alot of money at the time.

He also has a GTR BMW X6 and I have seen his other cars.

Women just want to be around the crumbs of money.

He told me he has been followed by women on the freeway because they want to meet him.

The women that followed him had money also, his guess was that they married some poor fool and wanted to fuck on the side.

The women were in luxury cars also.I wish I was attracted to women over 25. Because a lot of them are rich. I. M jewish. If I wanted to suck up to some older divorced / widowed and over 40 bh broad. Shit they wouldn't care if I was taking the bus. I have spent the big bucks. Now I drive a bmw. That I paid 15k for and I get the same mileage as ever. But a ferrari or bentley. And then getting what for free. LOL. There is no free. You are going to pay one way or the other. I love it when those housewives from wherever are giving me the evil eye at the restaurant when I am with some 19 year old. Because no matter how much money they have they can never be 19.

GoldenMan
09-01-12, 12:07
After listening to a lot of a famous radio host who is now on the internet, I figured out how to pull the hottest girls in town, married and unmarried, without spending one red cent. As he says, I have had more ass than a toilet seat, and just about all LA 10s, with little exception. The idea is that you have to make them THINK that they are going to get your money, even if you don't have it. It's not hard to do in LA with so many hard-up gold diggers.

-Shark-Mr Leykis, can you break down your technique for us, for scoring LA 10s? I gave you detailed info on how I operate.

Thank you.

Rob Taylor
11-19-12, 22:52
The sugar Daddy sites are an untapped goldmine. I only make 50K a yr but I get girls that would.

Go for 300-1000 per hour on the escort circuit for less 75-200 per hr is you do the total math. The sugar daddy sites.

Are what craigslist were in the early 2000's before pro's took over, but even better. Why because there are seven woman.

For one man on those sites, and you have way more diversity. There are four girls on there, girls looking for rich BF for a real relationshiop, girls looking for NSA hook ups for bills and or wining and dining, NP-Escorts in denial and real escorts looking for suckers.

If her ad is straight forward and has revealing clothing (she's a pro) plus you can use all the other background checking features.

To see if she is a pro. You want to find the profiles where the girls don't seem like they are looking for a relationship, and are only slightly.

Mentioning money or bills. Girls that seem pretty normal. Paying the fee to send and recieve messages seemed like a drag.

My first conquest happened my third week on the site. Was a latin girl 27 built like Kim K.

She was looking for someone to wine and dined her I eased her into paying bills, becasue I said.

I did not like to go out much. Paid her student loan bill for 200 and her cell bill 80. She did me once every two week.

For a whole month at about 2hrs a pop. Thats 4 hrs divided by 280 comes out to 70 bucks an hour. This girl could easily charge 300 bucks.

An hr if she was a pro on eros and could dominate the CL scene. I got a huge bump in price for performance over other avenues of the hobby.

I have been using the SD sites for awhile, it way more leg work fishing out the profiles and of course the monthly fee.

But its worth. I'm never going to CL or the other pro sites. I have other conqest as well. If I was in California.

I would clean up. Golden is right about one thing you need to start thinking quality over quanity

HollywoodGuy
11-20-12, 03:10
The sugar Daddy sites are an untapped goldmine. I only make 50K a yr but I get girls that would.

Go for 300-1000 per hour on the escort circuit for less 75-200 per hr is you do the total math. The sugar daddy sites.

Are what craigslist were in the early 2000's before pro's took over, but even better. Why because there are seven woman.

For one man on those sites, and you have way more diversity. There are four girls on there, girls looking for rich BF for a real relationshiop, girls looking for NSA hook ups for bills and or wining and dining, NP-Escorts in denial and real escorts looking for suckers.

If her ad is straight forward and has revealing clothing (she's a pro) plus you can use all the other background checking features.

To see if she is a pro. You want to find the profiles where the girls don't seem like they are looking for a relationship, and are only slightly.

Mentioning money or bills. Girls that seem pretty normal. Paying the fee to send and recieve messages seemed like a drag.

My first conquest happened my third week on the site. Was a latin girl 27 built like Kim K.

She was looking for someone to wine and dined her I eased her into paying bills, becasue I said.

I did not like to go out much. Paid her student loan bill for 200 and her cell bill 80. She did me once every two week.

For a whole month at about 2hrs a pop. Thats 4 hrs divided by 280 comes out to 70 bucks an hour. This girl could easily charge 300 bucks.

An hr if she was a pro on eros and could dominate the CL scene. I got a huge bump in price for performance over other avenues of the hobby.

I have been using the SD sites for awhile, it way more leg work fishing out the profiles and of course the monthly fee.

But its worth. I'm never going to CL or the other pro sites. I have other conqest as well. If I was in California.

I would clean up. Golden is right about one thing you need to start thinking quality over quanityI wouldn't care if every guy on this site was on the SD sites. There would still be 5 girls for every guy. LOL

Blak Casper
11-20-12, 13:27
Do you guys at SD4ME post pictures of yourselves or as needed?

PaperTiger24
11-20-12, 13:58
I'd like to sign up for it and try it out but I've read reports on having a really hard time canceling it. Supposedly they're shady in not responding to cancellation requests. Any experience with that?

HollywoodGuy
11-20-12, 15:59
Do you guys at SD4ME post pictures of yourselves or as needed?Just have a couple of private pics ready. Use a pic of the beach or something for the main pic

HollywoodGuy
11-20-12, 16:00
I'd like to sign up for it and try it out but I've read reports on having a really hard time canceling it. Supposedly they're shady in not responding to cancellation requests. Any experience with that?Use a card you change the number on or a green dot

Blak Casper
11-21-12, 19:53
Just have a couple of private pics ready. Use a pic of the beach or something for the main picThat's what I figured after my post

Wnde8
03-29-13, 09:23
Hey Golden (and others) , have you thought about hiring other guys to do your footwork for you?

In sales we use prospectors to help us find people that have any degree of interest in hearing more about our product. The prospectors are low skill workers who are only there to save the actual, skilled sales people time and money.

I don't see any reason you couldn't do the same. You just need to think through a good way of transferring the girl from the other guy to you, of which the possibilities are endless in your case.

GoldenMan
03-29-13, 16:43
Hey Golden (and others) , have you thought about hiring other guys to do your footwork for you?

In sales we use prospectors to help us find people that have any degree of interest in hearing more about our product. The prospectors are low skill workers who are only there to save the actual, skilled sales people time and money.

I don't see any reason you couldn't do the same. You just need to think through a good way of transferring the girl from the other guy to you, of which the possibilities are endless in your case.Yes, I've posted about this before.

Except I use the girls to do the legwork for me. Whenever I hook up with a pay-for-play girl, I ask her if she has any friends who do this, or any friends who need similar help.

It's opened up some amazing opportunities for me.