PDA

View Full Version : Hot New Young Blonde

Member #5755
06-27-12, 14:18
Seeing the hot new young (19) blonde from sbl shortly. She advertises on aNotheR site. No reviews out there, because she's very new, but sbl has a great rep. Senior members pm me if you want my thoughts afterward.

Don Carlos
08-15-19, 08:49
Seeing the hot new young (19) blonde from sbl shortly. She advertises on aNotheR site. No reviews out there, because she's very new, but sbl has a great rep. Senior members pm me if you want my thoughts afterward.While I am not yet a senior member, I'm sure to be one in the future. Any update on this gem? Might you be able to share her contact info? TIA.

Hl123
08-16-19, 12:17
While I am not yet a senior member, I'm sure to be one in the future. Any update on this gem? Might you be able to share her contact info? TIA.I am guessing you didn't realize this post was 7 years old.

Elduderino123
08-16-19, 14:05
While I am not yet a senior member, I'm sure to be one in the future. Any update on this gem? Might you be able to share her contact info? TIA.The post you're replying to is 7 years old, LOL. And SBL is defunct.

FunnyUy
08-17-19, 11:40
I am guessing you didn't realize this post was 7 years old.It's good cause it tells us how long Jessica and SBL has been around. 7 years. That 18 year old is now 25 and goes by Chelsea. I think she still sees people on occasion.