PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Healing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Honolulu Chas
06-27-12, 03:14
Just an update on the current line-up. There is a new Thai lady named May, in her 30s, petite with good-sized naturals. Also working is Coco, Sarah, Yoko and Yumi. I'm told a new young lady is expected sometime this week. Mimi is on vacation.

Stangman808
06-27-12, 05:39
Stopped by CHM and got the usual warm greeting from Mama Jun. A big hug and grabbing my ass and junior as she walked me down the hall to a room. After a self shower she sent in Yoko.

L: 7 Attractive MILF. She is petite with small B's and a trimmed Bush.

A: 8 She is friendly and playful. She is not very talkative but will engage in conversation if you talk to her.

S: 8 Started with a medium massage and then she undressed and kissed, licked and rubbed her breast up and down my back and ass. On the flip she did more of the same on my chest. BBBJ, DT, DATY. 69, MISH, and finished with CG. She asked that I cum outside of her.

HF: 50 Tip: 150.

I've had previous good sessions with Mimi and great sessions with Coco. Any fellow mongers have experiences with Sarah, Yumi, or May. Thanks in advance for any information.

Poi Dog
07-06-12, 16:41
Haven't mongered in a while and had an itch, so TOFTT and had May the other night. Walk-in, no appointment and she met me at the door. Thought she would be the MS and just collect HF, take a shower return to room, and she say "I be right in." I figure what the heck.

Okay massage, usual flip, strip then stroke of the pole. Gets on top, body rub, then 69. Puts on the jacket for CBJ, GC, Mish to the finish. Kinda rushed and uneventful.

L: 5'2", maybe 120 lbs, black shoulder length hair, thai, baggy B's. I give her a 5. 5.

A: Typical provider so 5 rating, nothing to write home about.

S: 6-7.

Usual damage, in my book, wouldn't repeat.

Stay safe gents,

Poi Dog.

Stopped by CHM and got the usual warm greeting from Mama Jun. A big hug and grabbing my ass and junior as she walked me down the hall to a room. After a self shower she sent in Yoko.

L: 7 Attractive MILF. She is petite with small B's and a trimmed Bush.

A: 8 She is friendly and playful. She is not very talkative but will engage in conversation if you talk to her.

S: 8 Started with a medium massage and then she undressed and kissed, licked and rubbed her breast up and down my back and ass. On the flip she did more of the same on my chest. BBBJ, DT, DATY. 69, MISH, and finished with CG. She asked that I cum outside of her.

HF: 50 Tip: 150.

I've had previous good sessions with Mimi and great sessions with Coco. Any fellow mongers have experiences with Sarah, Yumi, or May. Thanks in advance for any information.

YG365
07-10-12, 07:58
Anyone know where Coco is at?

Starfox64
07-10-12, 10:15
Anyone know where Coco is at?She was at ChM last week.

YG365
07-10-12, 15:12
She was at ChM last week.Roger that!

Chik0848
07-10-12, 16:51
Anyone know where Coco is at?I saw Coco less than a week ago at CHM. She didn't mention anything about being unhappy there. Service was great as usual. We started with an okay back massage for about 10 minutes then the teasing starts. Coco starts with the light kissing and licking for a couple minutes then a little rim and then the big turn over. We did a lot of dfk which usually makes or breaks the session for me. There aren't to many women who can compare to Coco in that aspect. She moves down and starts the bls and more rimming, she seems to really enjoy all parts of the oral service. Her BBBJ is outstanding as usual, but sometimes, it's too good and I have to tell her to stop.

I then move down for some DATY and dato and fiv. As I move back up for more dfk, Coco starts stroking jr to get him harder again. Her natural looking be's are really great to suck on. We start in mish for a few minutes and then move to doggie and because of her slim body, the view is outstanding especially since Coco f*cks you back. I couldn't hold out too long, but with the one of a kind service, who cares.

We talk for a few minutes to catch up and it's close to an hour. I hope it's just that time of the month and hope she'll be back soon.

Alohaoe
07-10-12, 21:41
All you Kathy fans she is back at Golden Queen, she been gone over 2 years looks very sexy, she put on a few pounds looks awsome on her 5"7" frame. This is the Kathy that work at RoseMari over 2 years ago, speaks very good english went to UH.

Happy Mongering

Honolulu Chas
07-14-12, 02:31
Saw a couple of new faces when I stopped by today-might be worth checking out. Not your "young and sexy" types, more along the lines of what is expected at CHM. Coco is working, also.

Stangman808
07-17-12, 03:06
I went to CHM and got the usual greeting from Mama Jun, a big hug and her grabbing my ass and junior as we walked down the hall. I asked if Coco was available, and was surprised that she was (usually have to make an appointment to see her). After a self shower, Coco comes in and after a little small talk she undresses and the fun begins. I had a great session with her. Those of you that have been with Coco and had a great time know what I'm talking about.

L: 9 Very attractive and slim.

A: 9 Friendly, easy going and tries very hard to please and gives excellent service, no rush.

S: 9 Awesome BBBJ, DFK, DATY, licking the boys and junior. 69, Mish and CG.

I'll say it again I had a GREAT Session with her!

HF: 50 Tip: 150

Magnod
07-18-12, 16:50
During the day, where do you park?

I was told to park on the side of the building or in the lot on the other street.

The side all had signs saying tenants only and the lot cost money. Did I miss the parking?

BJ Hawaii
07-18-12, 23:36

I was told to park on the side of the building or in the lot on the other street.

The side all had signs saying tenants only and the lot cost money. Did I miss the parking?If you go during the day best to park on Kaheka street (metered parking) Or you can park in that large pay lot on Kaheka but Jun doesn't validate so it will cost you $3 / hr.

Stangman808
07-19-12, 03:01

The side all had signs saying tenants only and the lot cost money. Did I miss the parking?The best place to park is on Kaheka or Liona Street (Metered Parking) and then walk across the big parking lot to CHM. One dollar (4 Quarters) will get you a little over an hour on the meter which is ample time. At night and on Sundays you don't have to feed the parking meters.

Magnod
07-19-12, 03:35
The best place to park is on Kaheka or Liona Street (Metered Parking) and then walk across the big parking lot to CHM. One dollar (4 Quarters) will get you a little over an hour on the meter which is ample time. At night and on Sundays you don't have to feed the parking meters.Thanks guys.

Is there ever a time you can park in their lot? Weekends? Nights?

Honolulu Chas
07-19-12, 04:30
The spot against the fence and closest to the building can be parked in safely AFTER the hair salon has closed: after 6pm Mon-Sat, all day Sunday. Always check, though, to be sure they have closed for the day.

Member #4374
07-22-12, 18:02
So I went to C H M looking for Yoko Ono, but she wasn't there. So I had me some Suji instead. She was a decent substitute for the one I came to see. She was mature aged (duh) , and had some B-cup naturals (had some smallkine sag to 'um, but I enjoyed playing with them). She gave decent BLS and BBBJ. I gave the disclaimer that I like use the condom for boom-boom, so I don't know if she's down with BBFS or what. The fucking was allright, but nothing great (I don't know if her pussy can handle big dongs though; just an impression I got). Anyway, I don't know if I would repeat. I want to go see Sandy at Kookies Place and get that bomb BBBJ, but it seems like a hassle to find, so I'll probably just hit up Tokyo Spa again instead. I know vacuum cleaner BJ Coco works at C H M, but I don't think she likes me for some reason.

Pokeman808
07-22-12, 18:21
So I went to C H M looking for Yoko Ono, but she wasn't there. So I had me some Suji instead. She was a decent substitute for the one I came to see. She was mature aged (duh) , and had some B-cup naturals (had some smallkine sag to 'um, but I enjoyed playing with them). She gave decent BLS and BBBJ. I gave the disclaimer that I like use the condom for boom-boom, so I don't know if she's down with BBFS or what. The fucking was allright, but nothing great (I don't know if her pussy can handle big dongs though; just an impression I got). Anyway, I don't know if I would repeat. I want to go see Sandy at Kookies Place and get that bomb BBBJ, but it seems like a hassle to find, so I'll probably just hit up Tokyo Spa again instead. I know vacuum cleaner BJ Coco works at C H M, but I don't think she likes me for some reason.I tried calling kookie massage to see if I could schedule an appoitment with Sandy and was told she's not in today. When I asked when she will be back I got a blank pause then a I don't know. This was a few days back and never did follow up.

Kalani69
07-23-12, 00:39
So I went to C H M looking for Yoko Ono, but she wasn't there. So I had me some Suji instead. She was a decent substitute for the one I came to see. She was mature aged (duh) , and had some B-cup naturals (had some smallkine sag to 'um, but I enjoyed playing with them). She gave decent BLS and BBBJ. I gave the disclaimer that I like use the condom for boom-boom, so I don't know if she's down with BBFS or what. The fucking was allright, but nothing great (I don't know if her pussy can handle big dongs though; just an impression I got). Anyway, I don't know if I would repeat. I want to go see Sandy at Kookies Place and get that bomb BBBJ, but it seems like a hassle to find, so I'll probably just hit up Tokyo Spa again instead. I know vacuum cleaner BJ Coco works at C H M, but I don't think she likes me for some reason.Is this the Suji who was at Kison, then Goi? Age late 40s, speaks good English, from CA? Or diff with same name?

Member #4374
07-23-12, 17:55
I'm not familiar with the Suji at Kison nor Goi, so I'm not sure if this is her. Her Engrish was decent and I suppose she's late 40s / early 50s. She got dark aureolas. She starts off licking my balls, then went into BBBJ, and would go back to licking my balls periodically. When I was putting my cock in her, she said "slowly". I'm not sure if she was from California or what. She was a decent lay, I was satisfied.

Capn Morgan
07-24-12, 20:32
Coco is going on bacation to Korea at the end of the month. She'll be gone for two months.

Warburton 0263
07-26-12, 02:10
Coco is going on bacation to Korea at the end of the month. She'll be gone for two months.I will be getting me some Hot Coco before she leaves for bacation. The last couple times I stopped at CHM she was busy. Hope I can get some in soon, pun intended.

WB

Stangman808
07-29-12, 02:07
Stopped by CHM and got the usual greeting from Mama Jun. She asked who I wanted to see and I told her to pick someone nice for me. After a self shower Anna comes into the room. After the introductions she started with some hugging and LFK, then told me to lie down for a massage. She does this unusual massage where she sits on your back and gyrates her butt and then moves up your back and repeates. She then continues by massaging my legs and feet and elbows in the shoulder area. On the flip she tells me it's her time of the month and can't do FS, I tell her a BJ would be okay.

L: 7 Nice looking MILF. About 5'2" with a medium build.

A: 7 Friendly and easy going.

S: 7 Licking of the junior and the boys, BBBJCIM.

HF: 50 TIP: 80.

Might repeat just to see how her FS skills are.

Ocolumbo
08-18-12, 19:49
The May is light skinned filipina from CA. She is MILF on the younger side. Short stature. She does not do LFK or DFK. Everything covered. Allows DATV (no FIV) and 69. Best asset is natural C cup jugs. Would allow Russian.

Crouchingtiger
09-08-12, 05:43
Anybody know what happen to Penny? Where she at?

Honolulu Chas
09-22-12, 23:21
New provider named Candy: Korean, a little taller than average, nice body, enhanced breasts, face is okay, long hair, worth checking out. Only got a look, did not partake.

Honolulu Chas
09-23-12, 14:13
Sorry to say Candy only worked the evening and was gone. Still plenty of other ladies here though!

ShripmBoy
09-25-12, 23:10
What type of gals here? Older ones?

Saw the blue sign and open light. LOL

Qjkl
09-26-12, 03:07
What type of gals here? Older ones?

Saw the blue sign and open light. LOLChm will either have old ones or really old ones.

ShripmBoy
09-26-12, 03:10
Chm will either have old ones or really old ones.Lolz. Like the mother of the mother kind? Damn. I would have thought that since its location is more 'oriented' in a building, they would offer something more.

Thanks.

Stangman808
09-26-12, 04:13
Chm will either have old ones or really old ones.CHM is generally staffed by MILF's. If Coco is still there, she is worth seeing as she is attractive and gives great service. There are many positive reviews about her in the forum.

Azn0651
09-27-12, 23:09
CHM is generally staffed by MILF's. If Coco is still there, she is worth seeing as she is attractive and gives great service. There are many positive reviews about her in the forum.Stopped by last night to see if Coco is there. Nope. And didn't want to sample anyone else.

Coavalanch07
10-02-12, 06:56
I tried out Monica the Deepthroat artist over at Kison and next on my bucket list is Coco the Hoover. Does anyone know if she is back at CHM from bacation?

Thanks in advance

Azn0651
10-02-12, 23:20
I tried out Monica the Deepthroat artist over at Kison and next on my bucket list is Coco the Hoover. Does anyone know if she is back at CHM from bacation?

Thanks in advance. Nope not back. I've been calling this past week if they heard from her and even tried texting her myself. They have no idea when she's coming back. She said 2 months and before they said maybe by next week, but I called this past weekend and this time they told me they don't know, maybe next month.

Honolulu Chas
10-12-12, 21:36
Mama Jun tells me that there is a new provider at CHM named Tina, tiny Vietnamese lady, early thirties, no enhancements.

H Mobius
10-13-12, 21:35
. Nope not back. I've been calling this past week if they heard from her and even tried texting her myself. They have no idea when she's coming back. She said 2 months and before they said maybe by next week, but I called this past weekend and this time they told me they don't know, maybe next month.Sometimes I wonder if they make an offer to be someone's pricey live-in "Yobo" (as in, "You wanna try be Yobo?") and the offer gets accepted. This marks the start of an open-ended absence. Then, at some point things fall apart and the girl is "Back from bacayshon".

YG365
10-18-12, 07:34
. Nope not back. I've been calling this past week if they heard from her and even tried texting her myself. They have no idea when she's coming back. She said 2 months and before they said maybe by next week, but I called this past weekend and this time they told me they don't know, maybe next month.That's a shame. I was thinking about hitting up Coco. Even when I feel dry and empty, Coco manages to fire up the mojo and suck one or two out!

Member #4374
10-20-12, 00:00
I went to see how that new Viet at CHM is. I thinks she's a midget: because she's short and her head is too big for her body. Never partook.

Memahu
10-20-12, 03:42
I went to see how that new Viet at CHM is. I thinks she's a midget: because she's short and her head is too big for her body. Never partook.Sorta like Tila Tequila?

Alohaoe
10-25-12, 17:11
Heard Coco will return next week don't know what day, her BJ will be AWESOME!

Happy Mongering.

Reporter alohaoe

Secret Agent
10-27-12, 22:18
Recently had one too many, and decided to check to see if Coco was back. Nope, damn. Asked mama to just send in the youngest girl, she sends in Sara. This name for some reason rang a bell and I kept it in the back of my mind while I was lying down waiting for her. Will come back to this point later.

Looks-5 And I think I'm being generous here. I was very buzzed for one, plus the fact that her service was fricken OUTSTANDING makes me just want to be generous to her in this category. Upper 30's, early 40's, Korean, short about 5'2 and stocky about 130 pounds. She had on too much make up. Hair was up and was highlighted, maybe around shoulder length if she let it down. Shaved pussy, tits were surprisingly not bad and real full B or small C cups.

Attitude- 9 Although we really didn't talk much, I could just tell that she was down for whatever. Smiles the whole time and never got even a hint of an attitude from her.

Service- 10 I'm not even sure if I've ever given out a 10 before in this category, I don't think so. Only thing that she didn't allow was greek. BBBJ, multiple position whatever angles I wanted to enter from, this woman was game. After the first pop, she cleaned me with a warm towel and proceeded to give me a massage. Her massage was terrible, but she was putting a lot of effort into it hehe. So "A" for effort. She uses her knees a lot, and even rubbed her ass on my back in circular motions. That was when I got hard again and we went at it again for round two. She fully obliged and took everything I was giving her. BBFSCIP MSOG. I had a great time with her.

Now back to the name thing. During the service, I tried to DFK and she kind of wouldn't open her mouth all the way. When a provider does this I just stop trying, and move on. Also during the service she tried to put her finger where I poop and I politely responded with a "no". Then it occurred to me if this is Didi / Sara the ass rimmer? Anyway if it is, I'm glad she didn't DFK me, although there's no doubt in my mind that she would have if I gave the slightest insistence on it. I believe I read someone posting that she was at Golden something. BTW, this session was about 2-3 weeks ago, so if that helps someone identify if this is Sara the rimmer or not.

Dropped $.6 to her and. 5 HF. She is far, far, from hot, but because of the service and attitude, I will recommend.

Stangman808
10-28-12, 00:10
Recently had one too many, and decided to check to see if Coco was back. Nope, damn. Asked mama to just send in the youngest girl, she sends in Sara. This name for some reason rang a bell and I kept it in the back of my mind while I was lying down waiting for her. Will come back to this point later.

Looks-5 And I think I'm being generous here. I was very buzzed for one, plus the fact that her service was fricken OUTSTANDING makes me just want to be generous to her in this category. Upper 30's, early 40's, Korean, short about 5'2 and stocky about 130 pounds. She had on too much make up. Hair was up and was highlighted, maybe around shoulder length if she let it down. Shaved pussy, tits were surprisingly not bad and real full B or small C cups.

Attitude- 9 Although we really didn't talk much, I could just tell that she was down for whatever. Smiles the whole time and never got even a hint of an attitude from her.

Service- 10 I'm not even sure if I've ever given out a 10 before in this category, I don't think so. Only thing that she didn't allow was greek. BBBJ, multiple position whatever angles I wanted to enter from, this woman was game. After the first pop, she cleaned me with a warm towel and proceeded to give me a massage. Her massage was terrible, but she was putting a lot of effort into it hehe. So "A" for effort. She uses her knees a lot, and even rubbed her ass on my back in circular motions. That was when I got hard again and we went at it again for round two. She fully obliged and took everything I was giving her. BBFSCIP MSOG. I had a great time with her.

Now back to the name thing. During the service, I tried to DFK and she kind of wouldn't open her mouth all the way. When a provider does this I just stop trying, and move on. Also during the service she tried to put her finger where I poop and I politely responded with a "no". Then it occurred to me if this is Didi / Sara the ass rimmer? Anyway if it is, I'm glad she didn't DFK me, although there's no doubt in my mind that she would have if I gave the slightest insistence on it. I believe I read someone posting that she was at Golden something. BTW, this session was about 2-3 weeks ago, so if that helps someone identify if this is Sara the rimmer or not.

Dropped $.6 to her and. 5 HF. She is far, far, from hot, but because of the service and attitude, I will recommend.Recent posts in the Massage Parlor thread have stated that Sara (Didi) who is famous for her rimming recently moved from Golden Massage to Kings Massage. The provider you described sounds like someone I saw at CHM several months ago named Anna. She was trying to stick her finger up my ass during BBBJ and part of her massage included sitting on my back and gyrating her ass in a circular motion.

Secret Agent
10-28-12, 01:19
Recent posts in the Massage Parlor thread have stated that Sara (Didi) who is famous for her rimming recently moved from Golden Massage to Kings Massage. The provider you described sounds like someone I saw at CHM several months ago named Anna. She was trying to stick her finger up my ass during BBBJ and part of her massage included sitting on my back and gyrating her ass in a circular motion.Anna! Thanks for the correction, I must've miss heard mama.

Stoner R
10-28-12, 15:02
Anna! Thanks for the correction, I must've miss heard mama.Yeah, her name is Sara. And yes, her 'massage' is sitting on your back and gyrating in a circular motion.

Try Apple and Jenny (I think). Two nice milfs.

Stangman808
10-28-12, 20:04
Recent posts in the Massage Parlor thread have stated that Sara (Didi) who is famous for her rimming recently moved from Golden Massage to Kings Massage. The provider you described sounds like someone I saw at CHM several months ago named Anna. She was trying to stick her finger up my ass during BBBJ and part of her massage included sitting on my back and gyrating her ass in a circular motion.I would like to make a correction. Rereading some earlier post about Sara (Didi) , it has been reported that she has moved to "KINGS RELAXATION" and not "KINGS MASSAGE". Sorry for my error in stating that she was at "KINGS MASSAGE".

Stangman808
10-28-12, 20:10
Anna! Thanks for the correction, I must've miss heard mama.Maybe Anna is now using the name Sara. That massage technique of sitting on your back and making circular motions and the fact she tried to stick her finger in your butt leads me to believe it's the same provider.

Kukui Street
10-28-12, 21:25
I went to see how that new Viet at CHM is. I thinks she's a midget: because she's short and her head is too big for her body. Never partook.I finally went around to check up on the petite Viet and Jun says she is gone. Anyone out there come across her anywhere else?

Appreciate any recon or PM message for intel.

KS

Jet Black
10-29-12, 01:51
I would like to make a correction. Rereading some earlier post about Sara (Didi) , it has been reported that she has moved to "KINGS RELAXATION" and not "KINGS MASSAGE". Sorry for my error in stating that she was at "KINGS MASSAGE".I can definitely confirm Stangman808's correction. And be sure to take advantage of their $10 Off discount. Not sure when it'll end.

JB

Jet Black
10-31-12, 01:26
Fellas, King Relaxation no long offering $10 discount as of now. Limited time is no joke.

JB

I can definitely confirm Stangman808's correction. And be sure to take advantage of their $10 Off discount. Not sure when it'll end.

JB

Honolulu Chas
11-01-12, 16:16
Coco is back today at CHM.

Jet Black
11-01-12, 18:40
Coco is back today at CHM.Thank you very much for the 411, HC. I will definitely make an appnt w / her very soon.

Secret Agent
11-02-12, 02:36
Coco is back today at CHM.Finally! Thanks.

Starfox64
11-04-12, 15:33
Finally! Thanks.Yup, she's back and lost a little weight! Same great services as reported previously. She made me pop 2x, threw in a light massage in between, and asked me to come back next week. All with a smile.

Also, if you wanted, I'm pretty sure she would suck you off for an whole hour with breaks only to give the boys some attention or freshen up between CIM.

Secret Agent
11-06-12, 06:04
Recently had Coco for the first time in months, as she was on vacation, but a brother here alerted us of her return.

Looks- 6 She looks the same as before her vacation, Korean in her early forties, slim with nice man mades, small butt, black hair up in a bun. Maybe 5'2, 105 lbs. Snatch and starfish completely brazilian waxed with dark brown lips.

Attitude- 8 She was always nice to me and never rude.

Service- 8 In mish, strategically places her knees and legs so that I can't get a full thrust, but she always did that with me, so no surprises there. BBBJ legendary. Everything BB and CIP. DFK as soon as I got there and lots of DFK when I was trying to leave. I really have nothing negative to say and will see her again. If you're in the mood to BB a MILF, I'd strongly recommend.

Stangman808
11-13-12, 21:45
Thanks to "Honolulu Chas" for posting that Coco's back. Those of you who are Coco fans know what a great session she provides.

L: 8 She looks very nice. Slim with enhancements.

A:9 Very friendly, talks and laughs with a real desire to please. No rush.

S:9 Self shower, lots and lots of DFK, BLS, BBBJ. 69, DATY, Mish and CG (BBFS). Cleaned up with a hot towel and then followed up with a nice medium massage. She then gives me BBBJ for a second pop. Cleaned up again with a hot towel, offered mouthwash and water. My legs were a little rubbery walking out after that session. (LOL)

Thanks to brother "Justin Cruz" for sharing his "V".

HF:50 TIP:160

YG365
11-13-12, 23:43
Thanks to "Honolulu Chas" for posting that Coco's back. Those of you who are Coco fans know what a great session she provides.

L: 8 She looks very nice. Slim with enhancements.

A:9 Very friendly, talks and laughs with a real desire to please. No rush.

S:9 Self shower, lots and lots of DFK, BLS, BBBJ. 69, DATY, Mish and CG (BBFS). Cleaned up with a hot towel and then followed up with a nice medium massage. She then gives me BBBJ for a second pop. Cleaned up again with a hot towel, offered mouthwash and water. My legs were a little rubbery walking out after that session. (LOL)

Thanks to brother "Justin Cruz" for sharing his "V".

HF:50 TIP:160Trade numbers with her and she'll always let you know when she's back! You can also text her to see if she's busy or not.

YG

GreyGooser
12-01-12, 06:26
Saw Coco last week, haven't seen her in awhile. Got there kind of late, I think Coco must have been sleeping and mama work her up for me. Took her a little while to get ready but still got her great service and ready to please you attitude. She looked the same since the last time I saw her. Descriptions of her are spot on 7/9/9!

ChainSmoker
12-02-12, 03:05
Went to see Sara yesterday. I've seen her a few times already and always gives great service.

Looks: 9 I love short asian girls. But she could use less make up.

Attitude: 9 She always seems to be in a good mood and ready to please.

Service: 8 DFK, BBBJ, and plenty of positions.

Makiki
12-16-12, 23:02
I, too, saw coco a few weeks back. I got there at noon. Mama woke her up. I waited like 30 min for her to get ready. She came in and we talked before she started. Slurping BBBJ and rimming. She tried to dfk but I didn't want to taste ass especially mine. She finished me BBBJ & I thought we going for 2nds but she got dressed and got wet towel. She said was tired. Oh we'll, I know it's YMMV. Still a nice lady with talented mouth, will always repeat when urge comes.

Kalani69
12-17-12, 19:50
Went to see Sara yesterday. I've seen her a few times already and always gives great service.

Service: 8 DFK, BBBJ, and plenty of positions.Based on this report, I'm assuming that this Sara is not aka Didi who is renown for her rimming skills and proclivity. Looking back over the recent reports, is the current lineup at CHM just Coco and Sara? Just wondering.

Secret Agent
12-17-12, 21:26
Based on this report, I'm assuming that this Sara is not aka Didi who is renown for her rimming skills and proclivity. Looking back over the recent reports, is the current lineup at CHM just Coco and Sara? Just wondering.ChainSmoker reported in the China Doll Spa thread that she is now over there. I'm bummed cause I like the CHM location its away from the sometimes crowded areas of kapiolani / keeaumoku and pretty stealth. I've had this Sara too and it's not the rimmer Sara, whom I've never had. Great service from this woman.

Faconnable
12-18-12, 02:25

Service: 8 DFK, BBBJ, and plenty of positions.I saw Sara a couple weeks ago and agree with her great attitude. Happy, fun and playful. Grinding, DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions. Will repeat.

Jet Black
12-18-12, 12:55
I saw Sara a couple weeks ago and agree with her great attitude. Happy, fun and playful. Grinding, DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions. Will repeat.Someone Drummer. Was ISO DiDi, formerly Sara of GB, formerly King Relaxation, formerly CHM. Is this Sara that same provider? Please confirm. Thanks.

JB

Honolulu Chas
12-20-12, 14:59
New provider here: Korean, mid-30s, average height, no enhancements, okay face. Nothing exceptional about her appearance, but she has a nice attitude. Worth a try at least.

Member #4374
12-20-12, 17:14
I seen that two of CHM's better alumni, Sandy and Suji, are now at Kings Massage. (Thats the one in the building next to 7-11, Pucks Alley).

Aviatr77
12-20-12, 18:28
Swung by last week looking for "The Coco". No luck again as she was busy. [Third time in a row). Kay, who opened the door, then says that they have new girl who just arrived yesterday. Since I already had money in the meter, I figured why not. After showering, I see this shorter, kinda cute, almost spinner Korean{what else? } girl, maybe mid thirtyish, waiting for me in the hall. We go into the third room which I think the girls use when not busy. She tells me her name is Lucky because its my lucky day, Ok, lets see if your'e right.

She starts with a pretty good massage on my neck, arms and legs. And then she sits on my back and massages using her okole like Sara used to do. After about 20 mins she tells me to turn over. I ask her to undress, and she turns out to be better looking than I expected. Nice soft B's no tummy, and a nice soft round okole, and in the low light that they all like at CHM, she is kinda sexy. We start right away with nice slow DFK, which was pretty good. When she asked me what I had in mind, I told her, as much as I can get.

She starts with a nice soft BBBJ, which was good but not Coco great. After about 10 mins she climbs on top for BBCG and starts rocking slowly, after a little while I tell her to change and we go to mish. She was very wet by now and pretty tight for me. She was moaning softly and sounded so sexy that I couldn't help it and came inside her. I roll over and instead of jumping up to go get cleaned she rolls next to me and cuddles like my GF while rubbing Jr.

After she gets him semi-hard she asks me "Again"? I'm surprised but all for it. I roll over on top and go for round two. She is really into it this time, hugging and holding on to me while we DFK while I'm pounding her. This time takes me longer and I'm getting tired but I come in her again. I'm not usually into BB but she didn't bring a cover with her and I just went with it.

Was a nice afternoon delight with a nice [Younger than average for CHM] girl who seems new to the business. I liked her and would repeat. L / A/S 6. 5/9/9 H50 / Lucky130.

I expect the next time will be even better.

Poi Dog
12-27-12, 02:49
Dropped by on the weekend and test drove Lucky. 5'2", about 105-110, black shoulder length hair. Cute, but not gorgeous, nice tight body. Definitely a spinner. Some dfk when she came in the room, slight smokers breath. Gave a good massage, and on the flip, massage the chest and crotch area. She the undressed, and started stroking jr. To attention. Some bobby, then slipped the cover on. 69 followed whith some FIV, then she hopped on top for some CCG, turned her around for ds, followed by mish, where I nutted. Warm towel clean up, some chatting, lfk, then off I went, wishing Mama Jun happy holidays.

L / A/S = 6. 5/8/8. HF. 5 / Tip 1. 3. Not sure if I would repeat.

Before all of this happened, while undressing to go take a shower, Jun left the door open and a cute gal walked by from the last room in the left. Kinda girl next door cute with black hair. Asked Jun who that was and she said Coco, but I sorta remember to have bleached hair. Anyone know who this is? Maybe Sara?

Stay safe gents!

Poi Dog

Zelgadis21
12-27-12, 04:20
Before all of this happened, while undressing to go take a shower, Jun left the door open and a cute gal walked by from the last room in the left. Kinda girl next door cute with black hair. Asked Jun who that was and she said Coco, but I sorta remember to have bleached hair. Anyone know who this is? Maybe Sara?

Stay safe gents!

Poi DogIt was probably Coco, She changed her hair awhile back. I've always found her to be cutie for someone of her age.

Playboy54
12-27-12, 10:17
Was disappointed with the lack of romance at VIP with Mini. To her credit she said VIP mostly deals with drunks she handles until 6:00 am, so romance is not the focus at VIP. She also said to give Hana another chance, but I got to have romance. After I left, I said time to visit Coco and feel what love is really like. Coco was great again. I have never been loved so much. Coco loved me like a sixteen year old girl does to her first boyfriend. The session was full of love, passion, romance, and desire. Make sure she gets flowers for Valentines Day!

Playboy54.

Coco will you marry me? Please?

John Ross
12-28-12, 01:55
Was disappointed with the lack of romance at VIP with Mini. To her credit she said VIP mostly deals with drunks she handles until 6:00 am, so romance is not the focus at VIP. She also said to give Hana another chance, but I got to have romance. After I left, I said time to visit Coco and feel what love is really like. Coco was great again. I have never been loved so much. Coco loved me like a sixteen year old girl does to her first boyfriend. The session was full of love, passion, romance, and desire. Make sure she gets flowers for Valentines Day!

Playboy54.

Coco will you marry me? Please?Be careful what you wish for as I hear she is looking to settle down.

Playboy54
12-28-12, 04:14
Yup. Went to VIP and got fucked by a hot chick named Mini. Then when to CHM and got loved by a sexy woman named Coco.

Guess which was better. The sexy woman named COCO.

Most chicks can figure out how to fuck a guy, but only a few can figure out how to love a guy.

Playboy54!

Happiness begins with kissing.

Who will be the TOP MAMASAN of 2013!

Ocolumbo
01-05-13, 03:58
Yup. Went to VIP and got fucked by a hot chick named Mini. Then when to CHM and got loved by a sexy woman named Coco.

Guess which was better. The sexy woman named COCO.

Most chicks can figure out how to fuck a guy, but only a few can figure out how to love a guy.

Playboy54!

Happiness begins with kissing.

Who will be the TOP MAMASAN of 2013!And who are the shitty providers trying to chase her out of business?

PupuPop2
01-06-13, 19:53
I had Mimi for second time, my friend recommend her first time I went. I like her low sexy voice sound like a bad girl voice. But she is very very good service. Good massage more hard rubbing than deep tissue with nice pressure on low back. For a lady her age she has a nice firm body with smooth skin feel like baby skin. I don't like smoke smell on her but she say she no smoking. Why I smell smoke? Maybe mama smoke around her. Mama always like smoke my dick in the hallway but tonite mama no smell like booze. Good mama. She is fluff mama.

Mimi lick me back up and down with hair tickling me and getting me hot. So turn on A / C. Nice soft BBBJ, nice sucking on my nipple make me really horny. She sit on me sliding my dick in and out of her tight pussy then fast, faster, I almost cum before she tired. I fuck her in mish, legs over my shoulders, bang away for a half hour, she telling me she love my dick. She come, I BBFSCIP. Feel so good. She want me come back soon. I think I will after I rest for 1 day. I like her service and will repeat many times.

Mimi L-7 A-8 S-9.

Gave mama $50 Mimi $150.

MJ8

Chlah
01-06-13, 23:36
Coco, sucks like a Hoover vacuum, but so pleasurable. She did however leave a small hickey on my cock head, no worries.

And who are the shitty providers trying to chase her out of business?

Ocolumbo
01-07-13, 23:01
Coco, sucks like a Hoover vacuum, but so pleasurable. She did however leave a small hickey on my cock head, no worries.I no can handle hard. Told her to be gentle. She gets different settings.

Honolulu Chas
01-17-13, 17:32
Lucky has left, probably not to return. So the lineup is now Mimi, Coco, and Kay.

Magnod
01-18-13, 02:05
Never been to CHM, but when you guys say "good massage" do you mean an actual good massage or good for an AMP massage?

Just curious, haven't been to any establishment in AYWong building. Are they all AMPs?

Kualoa
01-18-13, 05:23
Lucky has left, probably not to return. So the lineup is now Mimi, Coco, and Kay.Thats too bad. I had 3 sessions with her while she was here and each session got better. She was actually getting very good! Well have to keep shopping for new talent.

Honolulu Chas
01-18-13, 17:10
She's been away a couple of months.

Secret Agent
01-22-13, 21:40
Went strip bar hopping then went to see Vivian at goi in the wee hours of the morning, mama said she sleeping and not available. Went to golden queen to try Emily, no answer at the door, although they were open, all busy or sleeping. Decided to look for coco at chm but she not there. I should have just called it a night but the little head took over and I just took Mimi.

Looks- 5 to 6. She looks to be in her lower to mid forties but still pretty attractive for her age. Long wavy black hair well past her shoulders. 5'4, 125 lbs. No tats, natural small sized breasts. Not white but not tanned either. Flat butt, not bad face.

Attitude- 8 pleasant demeanor despite waking her up. Seemed nice enough, talks English but very broken.

Service- 7 allowed DATY, DATO, but no DFK just LFK. Doesn't seem like she would be a good kisser anyway so I didn't care. Multiple positions with BBBJ. Everything bare, CIP, was alright. Nothing to rave here about. No repeat but she was pleasant and good natured.

Hypo Luxa
01-22-13, 22:25
Went strip bar hopping then went to see Vivian at goi in the wee hours of the morning, mama said she sleeping and not available. Went to golden queen to try Emily, no answer at the door, although they were open, all busy or sleeping. Decided to look for coco at chm but she not there. I should have just called it a night but the little head took over and I just took Mimi.

Looks- 5 to 6. She looks to be in her lower to mid forties but still pretty attractive for her age. Long wavy black hair well past her shoulders. 5'4, 125 lbs. No tats, natural small sized breasts. Not white but not tanned either. Flat butt, not bad face.

Attitude- 8 pleasant demeanor despite waking her up. Seemed nice enough, talks English but very broken.

Service- 7 allowed DATY, DATO, but no DFK just LFK. Doesn't seem like she would be a good kisser anyway so I didn't care. Multiple positions with BBBJ. Everything bare, CIP, was alright. Nothing to rave here about. No repeat but she was pleasant and good natured.Not a Mimi fan myself. I LOOOOOVE MILFs, but her cigarette voice and skinny bones just ain't for me.

Next time you should try Big Cherry for late nighters. She told me that is her favorite time to provide is all through the dark AM hours!

Subway45
01-23-13, 01:06
She's been away a couple of months.Thanks for the warning from what I had been hearing.

Redneck 1
01-23-13, 20:57
Thanks for the warning from what I had been hearing.Why should it be considered a "warning"? When she previously worked at CHM, I enjoyed a total of three sessions with her and didn't have any problems at all.

Secret Agent
01-23-13, 22:58
Next time you should try Big Cherry for late nighters. She told me that is her favorite time to provide is all through the dark AM hours!Thanks Hypo I will attempt to see her soon and report back. If this is the place I'm thinking of at beretania / isenburg then I really don't like how the intersection is so wide open and the building so easily visible to passerbys. Is the door on the makai side of the building, street level? I think up the stairs is that gun shop.

Rico Suave808
01-23-13, 23:26
If you go at night, nobody going to see you. Park in the lot and the door to GM is 5 steps away. Real discrete.

Thanks Hypo I will attempt to see her soon and report back. If this is the place I'm thinking of at beretania / isenburg then I really don't like how the intersection is so wide open and the building so easily visible to passerbys. Is the door on the makai side of the building, street level? I think up the stairs is that gun shop.

Secret Agent
01-23-13, 23:48
If you go at night, nobody going to see you. Park in the lot and the door to GM is 5 steps away. Real discrete.Roger, thanks JC.

Spyda
01-24-13, 03:57
Why should it be considered a "warning"? When she previously worked at CHM, I enjoyed a total of three sessions with her and didn't have any problems at all.She has had "issues" which has been discussed in another thread.

Pursuer
01-24-13, 20:19
If you go at night, nobody going to see you. Park in the lot and the door to GM is 5 steps away. Real discrete.I don't think it's that discrete. True, door is 5 steps from parking lot. But that's the problem. One's car can be easily seen from the stoplight at Beretania, let alone from Isenberg. And the homeless guys in the park across the street are something else to consider.

Redneck 1
01-26-13, 18:05
Thanks to a message by Honolulu Chas, I learned that mature provider Penny had recently returned to Crystal Healing Massage. Having had several excellent sessions with her in the past, I decided to visit her again.

Upon approaching CHM, I saw the new Asian "massage" business that's opened on the second floor of the A. Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street). The name of the new place is Hayaku, the location is #203, and the telephone number is listed in their Craigslist advertisement. Although special service is available there, I resisted the temptation to explore, remaining faithful to my original mission.

There are now a total of five "dens of iniquity" in the A. Y. Wong Building. Interestingly, however, there are also two churches in that building, where perhaps I could have my soul saved from thirty years of hardcore mongering. The "Glory to God" church is on the fourth floor and the "Only Praise" church is on the second floor. As I gazed upward toward heaven and the churches, I remembered the words of the late great comedian Sam Kinison about fornication: "It takes two to tango, but only one to sin!" LOL.

Anyway, my session with Penny was heavenly. For a mature provider, in my opinion she looks quite good. Smooth soft skin, clean hair with a nice scent of shampoo, natural breasts made for fondling, and a medium build that's neither too skinny nor too plump for my tastes. Her skilled hands gently massaged and delicately caressed me in all the right places, just the way I like it, until I was ready for action. She then pleasurably and precisely followed my suggestions about how I prefer the BJ to be performed. Subsequently, we moved into the 69 position, with me enjoying her fresh, clean pussy while she continued the very satisfying BJ. During intercourse, she showed just the right amount of enthusiasm, so that it seemed real rather than fake overacting. After all of that I finished with a powerful climax that made me think "Glory to God," LOL. Throughout the session, Penny maintained a friendly, easygoing personality with lots of smiles and laughter. Of course, I can't predict that a session for a first-time customer would be similar, because our familiarity with each other increased the comfort level for both of us.

When reviewing a provider I try to include any constructive criticism that will make the review balanced, but for her I simply can't think of any.

However, at night watch out about being caught in the bright headlights from vehicles in the drive-up line for the Panda Express restaurant next to the A. Y. Wong Building, or you might hear something like: "Look, mommy, that's Uncle Joe sneaking away from the massage parlor!"

Warburton 0263
01-28-13, 07:36

Playboy54.

Coco will you marry me? Please?PB54 Did you marry Coco? Congratulations! She is a great catch you would get a wonderful wake-up every morning. Remember to get her flowers for Valentines Day!

WB

Darksidez
01-28-13, 15:34
Thanks to a message by Honolulu Chas, I learned that mature provider Penny had recently returned to Crystal Healing Massage. Having had several excellent sessions with her in the past, I decided to visit her again.

Upon approaching CHM, I saw the new Asian "massage" business that's opened on the second floor of the A. Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street). The name of the new place is Hayaku, the location is #203, and the telephone number is listed in their Craigslist advertisement. Although special service is available there, I resisted the temptation to explore, remaining faithful to my original mission.

There are now a total of five "dens of iniquity" in the A. Y. Wong Building. Interestingly, however, there are also two churches in that building, where perhaps I could have my soul saved from thirty years of hardcore mongering. The "Glory to God" church is on the fourth floor and the "Only Praise" church is on the second floor. As I gazed upward toward heaven and the churches, I remembered the words of the late great comedian Sam Kinison about fornication: "It takes two to tango, but only one to sin!" LOL.

Anyway, my session with Penny was heavenly. For a mature provider, in my opinion she looks quite good. Smooth soft skin, clean hair with a nice scent of shampoo, natural breasts made for fondling, and a medium build that's neither too skinny nor too plump for my tastes. Her skilled hands gently massaged and delicately caressed me in all the right places, just the way I like it, until I was ready for action. She then pleasurably and precisely followed my suggestions about how I prefer the BJ to be performed. Subsequently, we moved into the 69 position, with me enjoying her fresh, clean pussy while she continued the very satisfying BJ. During intercourse, she showed just the right amount of enthusiasm, so that it seemed real rather than fake overacting. After all of that I finished with a powerful climax that made me think "Glory to God," LOL. Throughout the session, Penny maintained a friendly, easygoing personality with lots of smiles and laughter. Of course, I can't predict that a session for a first-time customer would be similar, because our familiarity with each other increased the comfort level for both of us.

When reviewing a provider I try to include any constructive criticism that will make the review balanced, but for her I simply can't think of any.

However, at night watch out about being caught in the bright headlights from vehicles in the drive-up line for the Panda Express restaurant next to the A. Y. Wong Building, or you might hear something like: "Look, mommy, that's Uncle Joe sneaking away from the massage parlor!"I also had a similar experience with Penny way back at CHM. Thanks to HNL Chas also for the heads up that she is back. Looks like I may have to go check her out again.

Some nights you also have to watch for the jujitsu? Place above On Dong restaurant if they are open. Sometimes there's people hanging out outside facing the parking lot. They got a good bird's eye view. Nothing like getting the dreaded "Eh, where you going or what you doing here!" when you don't see it coming.

Playboy54
01-28-13, 17:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because Playboy54 is enjoined from posting any negative reports.

Honolulu Chas
02-01-13, 02:41
Current line-up: Mimi, Coco, Eva, Kim and Tina

Stoner R
02-01-13, 12:18
Current line-up: Mimi, Coco, Eva, Kim and TinaAre Eva, Kim and Tina new? Haven't heard about them.

Mipene77
02-01-13, 13:42
Are Eva, Kim and Tina new? Haven't heard about them.I believe Eva has been around for a long time now. She is a MILF almost bordering on GILF. But last time I saw her which was a few years ago she looked older than Monica. That is old. But she was in great shape for her age and she does everything BB and then some. She has worked at a lot of various AMP's over the years. I saw her last at that place on the first floor of CC which I now think is Ambrosia or something like that.

John Ross
02-06-13, 07:13
Is Eva the one with the small rose tattoo above her breast? If it is, she has been around a loooooong time, as Mipene said. She does everything BB and has great pussy control.

Kalani69
02-06-13, 13:15
Is Eva the one with the small rose tattoo above her breast? If it is, she has been around a loooooong time, as Mipene said. She does everything BB and has great pussy control.Is she short (no taller than 5', maybe less) and petite? The Eva JR describes here, I've also had at what used to be Angel on ground floor of CC, and enjoyed the experience. And yes she is old but not older than me LOL.

Candyman808
02-11-13, 22:00
Went to see the famous Coco last weekend. Thanks for all the reviews, was very useful. She says she going vacation for the next two weeks.

Redneck 1
02-16-13, 11:27

When reviewing a provider I try to include any constructive criticism that will make the review balanced, but for her I simply can't think of any.Because my session with Penny in January was so darn good, I returned to see her again in February. That repeat session was even better. In fact, it was perfect from start to finish, and made me feel years younger. Although I don't want to start sounding like a "shill," LOL, that was honestly my experience. Penny was especially attentive to making the visit as enjoyable as possible for me. The combination of her consistently superb service and nice personality, both this year and previously, has earned her membership in my "Mature Provider Hall of Fame."

MrFunStuff808
02-16-13, 14:03
Because my session with Penny in January was so darn good, I returned to see her again in February. That repeat session was even better. In fact, it was perfect from start to finish, and made me feel years younger. Although I don't want to start sounding like a "shill," LOL, that was honestly my experience. Penny was especially attentive to making the visit as enjoyable as possible for me. The combination of her consistently superb service and nice personality, both this year and previously, has earned her membership in my "Mature Provider Hall of Fame."Where does Penny work out of? Have her contact? Damage?

Thanks

MrFunStuff808
02-16-13, 14:06
Because my session with Penny in January was so darn good, I returned to see her again in February. That repeat session was even better. In fact, it was perfect from start to finish, and made me feel years younger. Although I don't want to start sounding like a "shill," LOL, that was honestly my experience. Penny was especially attentive to making the visit as enjoyable as possible for me. The combination of her consistently superb service and nice personality, both this year and previously, has earned her membership in my "Mature Provider Hall of Fame."Like a dummy I was thinking that Crystal Healing Massage wasn't an AMP.

Sorry

Redneck 1
02-17-13, 20:44
Where does Penny work out of? Have her contact? Damage?

Thanks
Like a dummy I was thinking that Crystal Healing Massage wasn't an AMP.

SorryNo problem at all, Mr. FunStuff. The "damage" was the usual 50-dollar house fee (which the lively mama accepted while fondling my privates, LOL) , plus my standard 150-dollar tip to the provider for a good full-service session.

For anyone who hasn't yet been there, CHM is located in #104 at 1507 South King Steet, behind the Panda Express restaurant. Although I don't know whether the forum rules permit me to post the phone number, it's easily found by typing "Crystal Healing Massage Honolulu" in Google.

Secret Agent
02-18-13, 05:20
After bouncing around to check if any of my favs were available (they were all busy or sleeping) I ended up here. Wanted to see coco but of course, with my luck she wasn't there. I should have just left and saved the two bills but Mimi came up to me and I decided to stay.

I have to make a correction on my last post about her breast size. This time I was sober and noticed she has man mades, probably B cups, not small A's. Everything else was exactly the same as last time. Great service from an older gal. Recommended if you're into MILFS.

Looks 5.

Attitude 8.

Service 8

Still no DFK but its ok cause she smelled like smoke. 1.5 plus. 5.

Hypo Luxa
03-15-13, 04:51
Went to see Penny Saturday night. Place was booked at 10:30pm so I had to kill time. After a couple of diet cokes at Sandy's, went back and she was available.

She's really got a delicate beauty about her. I'd like a little more meat on her, but she have very creamy skin and looked very cute. Actually has one of the cuter haircuts on the circuit!

Attitude was a 10! She was totally down to please me. Service was great in the beginning, but she couldn't take a full hour of pounding. She was having a hard time, but smiling through it and taking it like a champ. Finally I decided to reward her professionalism by pulling out and letting her BBBJ me TC. It was half-CIM / half-COF.

Probably won't repeat because physically we didn't mesh. Everything else was great though, and I could actually see myself hanging out with her as friends. I know, weird to say. But she is a real sweetheart.

LFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, BBBJTC-CIM / COF.

Usual damages.

Honolulu Chas
03-19-13, 17:24
Coco is back on the job, in addition to Mimi, Penny, Kay, Eva.

Alohaoe
03-19-13, 20:18
Coco is back on the job, in addition to Mimi, Penny, Kay, Eva.Yes Coco is back nice and fresh, ready to go her jaws got tune up.

Alohaoe

Kalani69
03-20-13, 17:35
Coco is back on the job, in addition to Mimi, Penny, Kay, Eva.Did anyone confirm a few months back that Eva is the very short petite MILF with the tattoo above one of her boobs? She had been at the now defunct Angel/Tokyo on the first floor of CC, as well as other AMPs.

Ilovewhores247
03-20-13, 20:49
Can anyone give me a description of Penny of CHM? I was originally with her for a minut then got switched off.

With Mimi. And is this THE Penny thats been coming and going from the business and is on legendary status?

Hairyolos
03-21-13, 01:31
Yeah Cocos back. If you guys can should try her daytime. Had her around lunchtime. Nice wet and fresh!

Hypo Luxa
03-21-13, 02:17
Can anyone give me a description of Penny of CHM? I was originally with her for a minut then got switched off.

With Mimi. And is this THE Penny thats been coming and going from the business and is on legendary status?I think the "legendary" Penny is the Lucky/Penny/Purple Penny of China Spa, Tengoku, Pine Tree, Fantasia fame!

Jbravo
03-21-13, 03:37
Hypo is correct the legend Penny is the AKA all the names below, who was a pretty teen turning tricks when she started. She put on some weight, but her fucking got more legendary as she aged. She would rip off the cover when we fucked an do me BBFS and ask for cum shots every single time-she loved PSE rubbing my cum all over her big titties and belly-what a horny hot nypho-that was a legend. Hot, sweaty, physical.

Only one pro reminded me of her recently-Ty from Century Center-too bad she gone now too. Legend.

I think the "legendary" Penny is the Lucky/Penny/Purple Penny of China Spa, Tengoku, Pine Tree, Fantasia fame!

Bowah57
03-21-13, 07:21
I think the "legendary" Penny is the Lucky/Penny/Purple Penny of China Spa, Tengoku, Pine Tree, Fantasia fame!Is she a MILF? Tonebody or meaty? DATY 9n the menu? Thanks for the help in advance. I never been to CHM because afraid someone might see me. I know alot of Ajimas / old ladies around there. They go Church with my Ex.

Zelgadis21
03-22-13, 21:23
I'm confused, Is the Penny working at CHM the same Penny / Lucky / Purple? I had thought she retired and moved back to the mainland a few years ago. I also remember her not liking BBBJ so it doesn't sound like the same person.

Hypo Luxa
03-23-13, 07:29
I'm confused, Is the Penny working at CHM the same Penny / Lucky / Purple? I had thought she retired and moved back to the mainland a few years ago. I also remember her not liking BBBJ so it doesn't sound like the same person.No, not the same Penny.

Redneck 1
03-24-13, 04:52
Is she a MILF?Yes, Penny (the one who is or was working at CHM) is a "mature" provider.

Tonebody or meaty?She doesn't have a "toned" body, but I also wouldn't describe her as "meaty." She has a relatively soft and mature body that in my opinion is neither too thin nor too chubby.

DATY 9n the menu?Yes, both Hypo Luxa and I had DATY with Penny.

I never been to CHM because afraid someone might see me. I know alot of Ajimas / old ladies around there. They go Church with my Ex.There is a doctor's office very close to CHM. During office hours in the daytime, a customer can pretend that he's going to the doctor's office, then at the last moment slip into the sheltered entranceway to CHM.

Wearing this may also help, LOL.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=51819&d=1206144506

Bowah57
03-24-13, 16:43
Yes, Penny (the one who is or was working at CHM) is a "mature" provider.

She doesn't have a "toned" body, but I also wouldn't describe her as "meaty." She has a relatively soft and mature body that in my opinion is neither too thin nor too chubby.

Yes, both Hypo Luxa and I had DATY with Penny.

There is a doctor's office very close to CHM. During office hours in the daytime, a customer can pretend that he's going to the doctor's office, then at the last moment slip into the sheltered entranceway to CHM.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=51819&d=1206144506LOL. For sure I'll be spotted a mile away. BTW. This is not the Penny that use to be the mama san of Rainbow 7 ans Pine Tree back in 85?

Kalani69
03-25-13, 03:28
Yes, Penny (the one who is or was working at CHM) is a "mature" provider.

There is a doctor's office very close to CHM. During office hours in the daytime, a customer can pretend that he's going to the doctor's office, then at the last moment slip into the sheltered entranceway to CHM.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=51819&d=1206144506Dang. What do I wear if that's how I always look?

Redneck 1
03-25-13, 09:39
This is not the Penny that use to be the mama san of Rainbow 7 ans Pine Tree back in 85?Although I don't know for sure, I would doubt that she was working as a Honolulu mamasan almost thirty years ago. First, I don't think she's old enough to likely have been a mamasan (who usually aren't young) that long ago. Second, she seems to be based on the mainland and visiting Honolulu periodically (rather than being a permanent Honolulu resident).

Mazeno
03-27-13, 04:48
Experienced Monica, so had to cross off Coco from the bucket list. Called beforehand to make sure she's available and Mama said come now. Self shower available. After I head back to the room. Coco is older. Not good at guessing age, but around 40 I would say. Shoulder length, straight black hair. She has a friendly face and thick lips. I would register them as DSL. Good looking B sized breasts. Clean, shaved kitty. Small, tight pussy. No extended lips. Petite frame.

After small talk to lighten the mood, she goes straight for DFK. One of the better kissers I've had. Good at locking lips together and moving them from side to side in a smooth way the whole time through.

She goes down to the boys and spends quite a bit of time there. Each side paid equal attention to. She mixes it up, sucking and tonguing. The boys were covered by the time she moved on. Heard the vacuum stories of her BBBJ so I was prepared for it. This girl can hoover! She deep throats and bobs at a fast rate. Her BBBJ stamina is impressive as she went on at that pace for a long time. I did feel some teeth at times. If I didn't tell her we should switch, think she would have gone on for a much longer time. By the time junior got released it was covered in her tongue bath all the way down to the boys.

Go for some DATY. Tasted fresh, smelled good. She kept her eyes closed for this part during the times I looked up.

We then move to MISH. I opted for cover, but believe BBFS was available. Noticed the faster I went, she liked to hold me in a tight hug. DFK too. Then we switch to CG. She got tired in this position. So went to K9. Then back to MISH until pop.

After clean up, talk story till time up.

L. 7.

A. 9.

S. 9. Best part was DFK. She really went after it in BBBJ. Got a bit tired during the end, but I had a great time.

House. 50. Tip 1. 50. Would repeat, but so many others to try before returning.

Any other recommendations for providers with good attitude, personality?

Subway45
03-27-13, 13:23
Although I don't know for sure, I would doubt that she was working as a Honolulu mamasan almost thirty years ago. First, I don't think she's old enough to likely have been a mamasan (who usually aren't young) that long ago. Second, she seems to be based on the mainland and visiting Honolulu periodically (rather than being a permanent Honolulu resident).Penny used to be the MS / Owner of Imperial / Ecstacy / Sunshine before being taken over by the former owner of Roses. Bummers because she was sitting on a goldmine but didn't have the knowhow to run it properly. Had some good workers at one time: Jin Joo, Viet Lily. Now has no other option but to work to recoup losses.

Bowah57
03-28-13, 04:30
Penny used to be the MS / Owner of Imperial / Ecstacy / Sunshine before being taken over by the former owner of Roses. Bummers because she was sitting on a goldmine but didn't have the knowhow to run it properly. Had some good workers at one time: Jin Joo, Viet Lily. Now has no other option but to work to recoup losses.I called around 11:30 and mama said she "not here". I got the impression she no longer there. Can any one tell me what time she comes in? I wanted to see for my self and dine with Penny.

Honolulu Chas
03-29-13, 18:15
Penny has gone back to NYC, according to Mama Jun. However, Coco is back!

Stangman808
03-31-13, 22:29
Penny has gone back to NYC, according to Mama Jun. However, Coco is back!Too bad, I was hoping to try Penny. Besides Coco and Mimi, who I have been with, who are the other providers at CHM now? Appreciate any information on the other providers services. Thanks in advance.

Honolulu Chas
04-01-13, 16:34
Current line-up: Mimi, Coco, Eva, and Donna. Donna is an older provider.

Bowah57
04-01-13, 18:58
Current line-up: Mimi, Coco, Eva, and Donna. Donna is an older provider.Can you rate them by looks. I don't care about the service on a first visit because YMMV from experience. If the servuce is good then I will repeat. If the service is bad and no DATY "Next".

Can you also rate their body type: spinner, meaty but not fat, or lots of love handles. Thanks.

Secret Agent
04-01-13, 20:46
Can you rate them by looks. I don't care about the service on a first visit because YMMV from experience. If the servuce is good then I will repeat. If the service is bad and no DATY "Next".

Can you also rate their body type: spinner, meaty but not fat, or lots of love handles. Thanks.This place is MILF central, and I do find myself coming here when younger girls from all the other places are busy. It's out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the busier AMPs and parking is super stealth on kaheka street. I've seen several other women here but I don't know their names. Only had experiences with coco, Mimi, and Sara here. Sara is now at China doll spa.

Coco is the highlight here, spinner body with man mades. She looks to be in her early forties, about 5'2 and 100 lbs the last time I saw her. Allows DATY and everything is bb with an amazingly legendary BBBJ and does allow cip or cim. Best BBBJ I've ever had. I gave her a 6 for looks.

Mimi looks older, is not as spinnerish is a little taller and got about 10 pounds on coco at least. Allows DATY and again everything is bb with cip. I never tried cim with her so I dunno. I gave her a 5 in looks.

IMO Sara is the best of the three bay far, she is meaty but not fat.

Again, this place does not have hotties like VIP, ward plex or young street, not even close. But I still wouldn't hesitate to come here as a plan B when the hotties are busy. This place definitely has its niche.

Bowah57
04-01-13, 21:08
This place is MILF central, and I do find myself coming here when younger girls from all the other places are busy. It's out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the busier AMPs and parking is super stealth on kaheka street. I've seen several other women here but I don't know their names. Only had experiences with coco, Mimi, and Sara here. Sara is now at China doll spa.

Coco is the highlight here, spinner body with man mades. She looks to be in her early forties, about 5'2 and 100 lbs the last time I saw her. Allows DATY and everything is bb with an amazingly legendary BBBJ and does allow cip or cim. Best BBBJ I've ever had. I gave her a 6 for looks.

Mimi looks older, is not as spinnerish is a little taller and got about 10 pounds on coco at least. Allows DATY and again everything is bb with cip. I never tried cim with her so I dunno. I gave her a 5 in looks.

IMO Sara is the best of the three bay far, she is meaty but not fat.

Again, this place does not have hotties like VIP, ward plex or young street, not even close. But I still wouldn't hesitate to come here as a plan B when the hotties are busy. This place definitely has its niche.Sorry, my bad. Don't get me wrong, some of my better fuck was at Golden Butterfly with the Mama. Pepsi frim Kison is another one. I will do a MILF if she has a nice bod and at least a 6 in looks. You guys are the bomb. I ask and so quick you respond.

Secret Agent
04-01-13, 23:09
Sorry, my bad. Don't get me wrong, some of my better fuck was at Golden Butterfly with the Mama. Pepsi frim Kison is another one. I will do a MILF if she has a nice bod and at least a 6 in looks. You guys are the bomb. I ask and so quick you respond.I agree, some of the older girls provide much better service.

Try Coco, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Try read some of the reviews on her first, she's a sweet lady.

Hypo Luxa
04-02-13, 03:29
Coco gives the third best BJ I've ever had. I have a standby mistress in the Philippines that can't be beat for the top spot. For second place was the K-girl at the old Narita Spa on Beretania that worked with Minnie. Holy shit, what was her name (was is Yuri, Yoyo, Kiki)? Anyway, she did the hands-free, tongue swirl BJ that would make me spurt in record time. But in third place, Coco gives them both a run for their money!

Again, this is after 15 years of seeing professional cock suckers!

Memahu
04-02-13, 06:46
For second place was the K-girl at the old Narita Spa on Beretania that worked with Minnie. Holy shit, what was her name (was is Yuri, Yoyo, Kiki)? Anyway, she did the hands-free, tongue swirl BJ that would make me spurt in record time.Was her name Yung? She was taller than other Korean providers at AMPs in the early 2000's.

Hypo Luxa
04-02-13, 09:00
Was her name Yung? She was taller than other Korean providers at AMPs in the early 2000's.Yes! I knew it started with a "Y!" I'll never forget the first time I saw her. It was the only "one and done" session she gave me. I was so pissed I blew my load so quick, but her mouth was heaven! After that though, it was great knowing I could go in and just totally get off on the BJ and blow knowing more was to come. She was on the skinny side, but she could fuck like a beast! Always wanted to do her and Minnie together!

She should come back. She's be a great addition to CHM!

Kalani69
04-03-13, 17:50
Current line-up: Mimi, Coco, Eva, and Donna. Donna is an older provider.Saw Eva at CHM last week. It was a repeat from over a year ago at Angel at CC. Interested seniors can pm me for details. (Will not repeat again)

Darksidez
04-03-13, 22:56
Saw Eva at CHM last week. It was a repeat from over a year ago at Angel at CC. Interested seniors can pm me for details. (Will not repeat again)+1 saw her recently as well. BBBJ and CFS, will not repeat. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Local1234
04-07-13, 16:25
+1 saw her recently as well. BBBJ and CFS, will not repeat. Just wasn't my cup of tea.Eva's BBBJ is 2nd to Coco.

Quik808
04-10-13, 00:44
Last week I went to see Coco at around 5pm. Lead to the second room from the end. Someone was already in the last room. While waiting for Coco. I could loud moans coming thru the walls. It was getting louder and louder. Even when I was fucking Coco I could hear her moan. I don't know what girl was in the room but did I see a Korean MILF with her hair tied in a ponytail with brown highlights walk past me while I was lead to the room. I was kind of turned on hearing her get fuck by one of you monger's. Please let me know if you have any intel which girl this might be at CHM. Mahalo Quik

Ilovewhores247
04-10-13, 02:09
At CHM ill only blow my wad in Coco. I've tried the rest and ill never repeat any. One time I spent $50 on one and I never finished then I came back and dropped another $160 on Coco which I should have done at first. But damn was that wad a big one and she took it like a champ. Good times

Secret Agent
04-13-13, 03:18
Had an opportunity to slip away from work late last night for a couple hours and my ATFs were busy. So called here and no answer. Then I just decided to come and do a walk-in with Coco and there was a hand written paper taped on the door saying "temporarily closed". Anybody know what the fuck?

Quik808
04-13-13, 15:32
Had an opportunity to slip away from work late last night for a couple hours and my ATFs were busy. So called here and no answer. Then I just decided to come and do a walk-in with Coco and there was a hand written paper taped on the door saying "temporarily closed". Anybody know what the fuck?This past Thursday night I made an appointment with Mama for Coco at 7pm. I arrived at 6:55ppm and rang the door bell. Mama came to the door. I told her that I had an appointment with Coco. She started saying no Coco! Waving her hands. Wow, this never happened to me. I went back to my car and called on the phone to find out what was going on? Again, Mama answered, and said Coco not working tonight. I know Coco was there because was Mama was talking to her in Korean in the hallway. Don't know what's going on! Maybe afraid that LE was coming to raid their AMP.

Warburton 0263
04-14-13, 03:14
This past Thursday night I made an appointment with Mama for Coco at 7pm. I arrived at 6:55ppm and rang the door bell. Mama came to the door. I told her that I had an appointment with Coco. She started saying no Coco! Waving her hands. Wow, this never happened to me. I went back to my car and called on the phone to find out what was going on? Again, Mama answered, and said Coco not working tonight. I know Coco was there because was Mama was talking to her in Korean in the hallway. Don't know what's going on! Maybe afraid that LE was coming to raid their AMP.Are they open tonight (Saturday)?

Hairyolos
04-16-13, 09:21
Went here tonight no Mimi no Coco. Had older lady to drunk to remember name. Massage sucked only light fingers over back. BBBJ this also no good. Bbcip tight pogi no lfk said taste like fish. Was going tell her should have brushed your teeth first. After done was talking to her said mama and coco went fight do Coco left. Had one other gilt was talking to mama didn't see her. Hope this helps. Need to find Coco.

Honolulu Chas
04-18-13, 04:16
The staff seems to be back up to a decent number here with a new lady named Tina from LA working, along with three or four other ladies-familiar faces.

Azn0651
04-18-13, 05:19
After the fight, Mimi started working elsewhere but Coco left for the mainland the other day to try her hand at a real job. She's committed to working for legit for awhile and I wish her the best. If she comes back to the biz one day, the earliest would be several months from now. Only time will tell if she comes back.

Warburton 0263
04-19-13, 05:08
After the fight, Mimi started working elsewhere but Coco left for the mainland the other day to try her hand at a real job. She's committed to working for legit for awhile and I wish her the best. If she comes back to the biz one day, the earliest would be several months from now. Only time will tell if she comes back.What was the fight about? I thought they were worried LE was coming to raid their AMP.

Wishing CoCo the best in future too.

Where is MiMi working?

Mazeno
04-19-13, 11:47
She's committed to working for legit for awhile and I wish her the best.Thanks for the update. Same here, wish Coco the best. One of the better DFK sessions I've had. Amazing service for a first time visit with her. She made me feel like a longtime customer of hers.

Azn0651
04-19-13, 18:54
What was the fight about? I thought they were worried LE was coming to raid their AMP.

Wishing CoCo the best in future too.

Where is MiMi working?The fight had nothing to do w LE, it was more personal differences between the way mama ran things and the girls, and Ill leave it at that. Mimi called coco a day or two later (I was with coco when she got the call) that she's somewhere else, but didn't ask where. I'm sure someone will find her.

Redneck 1
04-24-13, 09:56
As you know from previous posts, I'm an aficionado of mature providers. There's a new mature Korean provider named Sugi who's working at CHM, and here's my report on her.

Physically, I was quite attracted to Sugi. Her face was appealing for a mature lady, I liked her lively eyes and pretty smile, and she had dark and well-styled hair of medium length. Her hair was clean, had a fresh scent, and felt luxuriant as I ran my fingers through it. She also had some nice pubic hair, which I strongly prefer to that ugly "shaved bald" look that unfortunately so many younger women have these days.

Sugi had smooth, healthy, light-colored skin. However, she carried some extra weight on her frame. Personally, I liked that because it enhanced her feminine curves and also made for a more comfortable ride in the missionary position.

In my opinion, Sugi's best physical feature was her full, shapely and completely natural (thank goodness) breasts. Her breasts have relatively large and thick nipples that readily stiffen when stimulated. I gently rolled my tongue over and around those impressive nips as if they were sweet maraschino cherries.

Personalities can be like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle: sometimes a provider's personality and a customer's personality fit together perfectly, but sometimes they don't. Sugi's personality was precisely the type that I want in a provider. We were immediately comfortable and relaxed with each other, the conversation flowed easily, and she had a pleasant sense of humor. During the session, she was often smiling or laughing, and sometimes she was even singing. Although we had just met each other for the first time, for me the experience felt like being with a good friend.

Sexually, I was thoroughly satisfied. Sugi quickly and agreeably followed any suggestions that I made regarding technique. There was no rushing, she didn't announce any annoying rules, and didn't even once complain about anything. She brought Little Red to attention with manual stimulation, and then provided relatively deep fellatio with enthusiasm. She seemed to enjoy receiving DATY, and had a clean pussy with prominent labia. I didn't notice any artificial lubrication. During intercourse, Sugi performed and reacted as if she were in romantic rapture with a young and handsome guy, even though I'm definitely not. (Note: because I have a rather gentle sexual style, I don't know how she might be with an energetic "pile driver" or powerful "poi pounder" type of customer.)

So in sum, I had a wonderful time with Sugi and will definitely be seeing her again. To make this report more "balanced," I've really tried to think of some sort of criticism to add to it. Yet, I can't recall anything that I disliked about any aspect of the entire experience.

Standard costs, money well spent. I left with a cheerful smile on my face, a happy monger who received exactly what he wanted. Which is the way life should be!

Red

Honolulu Chas
04-24-13, 15:45
New lady named Cherry (no relation to any other Cherrys around here) started yesterday. This is someone I haven't seen before, Mama says she came from NYC.

Cruise808
04-24-13, 16:18
The staff seems to be back up to a decent number here with a new lady named Tina from LA working, along with three or four other ladies-familiar faces.Anyone know whats the lineup now? Sounds like everyone left?

Honolulu Chas
04-25-13, 20:47
New lady started today named Lee, Korean, thirties, no enhancements. That's all I have, sorry, but she is new in town.

Darksidez
04-26-13, 15:53
Red,

Mahalo for your report on Sugi. BB everything? Thanks.

Redneck 1
04-27-13, 11:02
Red,

Mahalo for your report on Sugi. BB everything? Thanks.Darksidez, I've replied via PM.

Redneck 1
05-03-13, 22:39
Recently I visited a new mature Korean provider at CHM. She's named Tina, she flew in from California, and she's definitely a winner in my book. What I first noticed about her as she politely introduced herself were her full lips and cheerfully smiling face, framed by attractive hair of medium length. She had a healthy appearance, firm natural breasts that were somewhat larger than average for an Asian woman of her size, and a light complexion. As I've written before, I like ladies with some extra cushioning on the torso, and she had that type of "comfortable" physique.

Tina had a friendly and easygoing personality, and we carried on a nice conversation during the preliminary massage. That legitimate massage portion of the session lasted a bit longer than I had expected, but apparently she was waiting for me to take the initiative and make the first move. Because as soon as I placed her hand on Little Red, we were quickly off to the races, LOL. She gave Little Red a quite pleasurable hand massage, and then proceeded without any prompting to fellatio. Her fellatio was relatively deep, strong and energetic, and performed just how I like it. We then progressed to some mutually enjoyable 69 action. Her pussy was fresh, and became well lubricated with oral stimulation. During intercourse, her vagina felt more snug than usual, which made Little Red especially excited. Shortly before I climaxed she seemed to internally tighten herself, and that resulted in a particularly robust orgasm for me.

During the entire session, Tina cooperatively did anything I asked (nothing strange) to make the experience more fulfilling. Everything was exactly the way I wanted it. She gave very good value for my hard-earned money, and was the type of provider who keeps me enthusiastic about the hobby.

Red

Hypo Luxa
05-05-13, 08:46
Recently I visited a new mature Korean provider at CHM. She's named Tina, she flew in from California, and she's definitely a winner in my book. What I first noticed about her as she politely introduced herself were her full lips and cheerfully smiling face, framed by attractive hair of medium length. She had a healthy appearance, firm natural breasts that were somewhat larger than average for an Asian woman of her size, and a light complexion. As I've written before, I like ladies with some extra cushioning on the torso, and she had that type of "comfortable" physique.

Tina had a friendly and easygoing personality, and we carried on a nice conversation during the preliminary massage. That legitimate massage portion of the session lasted a bit longer than I had expected, but apparently she was waiting for me to take the initiative and make the first move. Because as soon as I placed her hand on Little Red, we were quickly off to the races, LOL. She gave Little Red a quite pleasurable hand massage, and then proceeded without any prompting to fellatio. Her fellatio was relatively deep, strong and energetic, and performed just how I like it. We then progressed to some mutually enjoyable 69 action. Her pussy was fresh, and became well lubricated with oral stimulation. During intercourse, her vagina felt more snug than usual, which made Little Red especially excited. Shortly before I climaxed she seemed to internally tighten herself, and that resulted in a particularly robust orgasm for me.

During the entire session, Tina cooperatively did anything I asked (nothing strange) to make the experience more fulfilling. Everything was exactly the way I wanted it. She gave very good value for my hard-earned money, and was the type of provider who keeps me enthusiastic about the hobby.

RedGreat review Red. Do you know is BBFS was available?

Anyone else know if this could be Tina that was there in '08, who was also Angela at Angel's Spa?

Mahalos!

Redneck 1
05-05-13, 18:34
Great review Red. Do you know is BBFS was available?

Anyone else know if this could be Tina that was there in '08, who was also Angela at Angel's Spa?

Mahalos!This current Tina is not the wonderful Tina / Angela who worked at CHM and Angel Relaxation years ago.

Regarding the other matter, I've replied to you via PM.

Redneck 1
05-06-13, 16:33
As you know from previous posts, I'm an aficionado of mature providers. There's a new mature Korean provider named Sugi who's working at CHM, and here's my report on her.

Physically, I was quite attracted to Sugi. Her face was appealing for a mature lady, I liked her lively eyes and pretty smile, and she had dark and well-styled hair of medium length. Her hair was clean, had a fresh scent, and felt luxuriant as I ran my fingers through it. She also had some nice pubic hair, which I strongly prefer to that ugly "shaved bald" look that unfortunately so many younger women have these days.

Sugi had smooth, healthy, light-colored skin. However, she carried some extra weight on her frame. Personally, I liked that because it enhanced her feminine curves and also made for a more comfortable ride in the missionary position.

In my opinion, Sugi's best physical feature was her full, shapely and completely natural (thank goodness) breasts. Her breasts have relatively large and thick nipples that readily stiffen when stimulated. I gently rolled my tongue over and around those impressive nips as if they were sweet maraschino cherries.

Personalities can be like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle: sometimes a provider's personality and a customer's personality fit together perfectly, but sometimes they don't. Sugi's personality was precisely the type that I want in a provider. We were immediately comfortable and relaxed with each other, the conversation flowed easily, and she had a pleasant sense of humor. During the session, she was often smiling or laughing, and sometimes she was even singing. Although we had just met each other for the first time, for me the experience felt like being with a good friend.

Sexually, I was thoroughly satisfied. Sugi quickly and agreeably followed any suggestions that I made regarding technique. There was no rushing, she didn't announce any annoying rules, and didn't even once complain about anything. She brought Little Red to attention with manual stimulation, and then provided relatively deep fellatio with enthusiasm. She seemed to enjoy receiving DATY, and had a clean pussy with prominent labia. I didn't notice any artificial lubrication. During intercourse, Sugi performed and reacted as if she were in romantic rapture with a young and handsome guy, even though I'm definitely not. (Note: because I have a rather gentle sexual style, I don't know how she might be with an energetic "pile driver" or powerful "poi pounder" type of customer.)

So in sum, I had a wonderful time with Sugi and will definitely be seeing her again. To make this report more "balanced," I've really tried to think of some sort of criticism to add to it. Yet, I can't recall anything that I disliked about any aspect of the entire experience.

Standard costs, money well spent. I left with a cheerful smile on my face, a happy monger who received exactly what he wanted. Which is the way life should be!

RedBecause I had such a delightful first-time experience with Sugi last month, I subsequently returned for a repeat visit with her. Although I would have been satisfied with the same excellent level of service, Sugi provided an even better experience the second time. Both her kissing and her fellatio were more energized. I also spent more time visually, manually and orally appreciating her considerable "boobular appeal" (a term borrowed from Insatiable808's post about a different woman). So, I'm already planning another visit for later this month. Of course, Sugi wouldn't be the right choice for everyone. Guys who only want young and slender providers would be disappointed, as would those who want fake breasts and tanning-bed tans. However, if your tastes in mature providers are similar to mine, Sugi may be worth a try.

Red

Hypo Luxa
05-06-13, 16:44
This current Tina is not the wonderful Tina / Angela who worked at CHM and Angel Relaxation years ago.

Regarding the other matter, I've replied to you via PM.Mahalo for the PM brah!

Honolulu Chas
05-17-13, 16:48
Seems things have stabilized a bit here lately. Current staff is: Julie (new) , Cherry, Sugi, Sunny (formerly Koa), Kay, Mimi. All Korean, pretty good service if you enjoy someone a little older.

Honolulu Chas
05-22-13, 19:29
New lady Anna (Korean, thirty-ish, nice body) started just today; also on staff Julie, Cherry, Sugi, Sunny (formerly Koa) ; Kay and Mimi are on vacation.

Honolulu Chas
05-24-13, 04:17
I finally decided to get back into the pool and take a look at someone new. Based on Mama Jun's recommendation I gave Sunny a try. She's typical of the staff at CHM, not young but still somewhat attractive, medium height, decent body with a little extra around the middle, but a nice set of small natural breasts. While I realize that a lot of mongers consider looks first, Sunny is one of those that makes me appreciate good service. She was friendly, never looked at the clock or counted the money; her oral skills were great (Mama Jun must have given her some pointers!) and she even did some rimming. Accepting the offer of a shower seems to make a difference in service, in my opinion. Full service was available and she was an enthusiastic provider. All in all, a great experience. It's always best to call first and make an appointment, as the number of rooms here is small.

Redneck 1
05-24-13, 22:39
I finally decided to get back into the pool and take a look at someone new. Based on Mama Jun's recommendation I gave Sunny a try. She's typical of the staff at CHM, not young but still somewhat attractive, medium height, decent body with a little extra around the middle, but a nice set of small natural breasts. While I realize that a lot of mongers consider looks first, Sunny is one of those that makes me appreciate good service. She was friendly, never looked at the clock or counted the money; her oral skills were great (Mama Jun must have given her some pointers!) and she even did some rimming. Accepting the offer of a shower seems to make a difference in service, in my opinion. Full service was available and she was an enthusiastic provider. All in all, a great experience. It's always best to call first and make an appointment, as the number of rooms here is small.Nice to see that you're "back in the saddle," Honolulu Chas, and thanks for all your previous CHM updates.

Regarding the provider Sunny, formerly known as Koa, I completely agree with your favorable review. I have only two comments to add: (1) in my personal opinion, she has a look that's more sexy than many mature providers, and (2) in my personal opinion, she's more intelligent and has better conversational skills than usual. As your report indicates, she's a good choice for guys who appreciate mature ladies.

Crouchingtiger
05-25-13, 05:25
New lady Anna (Korean, thirty-ish, nice body) started just today; also on staff Julie, Cherry, Sugi, Sunny (formerly Koa) ; Kay and Mimi are on vacation.I did a recon last week, Cherry seem to be at best looking one there, but she wasn't she available that night, anyone tried her and whats on the menu and how is the service? This was before Anna's arrival.

Honolulu Chas
05-27-13, 15:03
Smile from Kison has moved to CHM. She's young (for CHM) , long hair, no enhancements, pretty. Also on staff: Sugi, Anna, and Sheila. Cherry is on vacation.

Redneck 1
05-27-13, 19:33
I did a recon last week, Cherry seem to be at best looking one there, but she wasn't available that night, anyone tried her and whats on the menu and how is the service? This was before Anna's arrival.Yes, Cherry does look good, and she's on my list of providers to probably try in the future. The mama has recommended her at least twice. However, with limited cash, I've had to prioritize. In the meantime, I would likewise appreciate a report from any brother who's personally experienced Cherry. Come on, guys, she's been working for almost five weeks and someone must have been with her, so please don't be bashful. Remember, a report doesn't need to be written as well as Shakespeare, LOL, even the basic facts can be helpful.

Redneck 1
05-28-13, 02:02
Smile from Kison has moved to CHM. She's young (for CHM) , long hair, no enhancements, pretty. Also on staff: Sugi, Anna, and Sheila. Cherry is on vacation.Having been considering a first visit with Korean provider "Smile," I had presumed that she was still working at Kison. Thus, it was a fortunate coincidence when I unexpectedly happened to meet Smile at CHM. Here's my review of her.

Looks:

I liked Smile's appearance from the moment I first saw her (and I liked it even more after her clothing later came off). Her attractive hair was dark, shiny, and relatively long and straight. She had a pleasant face and an appealing smile; completely natural breasts with a good shape and size; and prominent nipples that stiffened with light stimulation. She had a soft and comfortable physique, with some extra weight that accentuated her feminine curves, which is a look that I personally enjoy. Also, she had some nice pubic hair, which is one of my favorite preferences. Her overall appearance was that of a clean and healthy lady, wearing just the right amount of cosmetics. Although she's no youngster, she does seem younger than the usual CHM type of provider.

Personality / Attitude:

Smile was friendly, carefree and relaxed. She made interesting conversation, spoke and understood English well, and answered any questions with no hesitation. She was charming from start to finish. Being with her felt like being with a new friend, rather than feeling like a mere customer.

Service:

Smile was quite affectionate. There was some gentle caressing to get me in the mood, then she spontaneously started a good BJ. After we began to 69, she became more excited and the tempo and strength of the BJ increased. During the 69, I noticed that her pussy was clean, fresh and apparently free of artificial lubrication. Subsequently, intercourse in the missionary position was so pleasurable that I didn't even proceed to any other positions. Her vagina fit perfectly, and she responded with exactly the right level of enthusiasm. There was no rushing and no complaining of any kind. Just the type of solid, satisfying and service-oriented performance that I appreciate.

The Bottom Line:

Smile definitely "put a smile on my dial," and I plan to visit her again. Personally, I would give her a high grade of "A."

A Final Note:

To make this review more "balanced," there was one minor aspect of the experience that I thought could use a little improvement. Although she was willing to kiss when I wanted to do so, she appeared to somewhat dislike kissing and never initiated it herself. Now some of you handsome guys might be thinking: "Maybe this Redneck bastard is too disgusting to really be kissable?" That's a fair question, LOL. However, I don't smoke, I used mouthwash before the session, and most providers don't seem to have any reluctance about kissing me. So, we'll see if that factor may improve with a repeat session.

Red

Honolulu Chas
05-28-13, 02:42
Just found out that Smile is now calling herself Ruby.

Honolulu Chas
05-29-13, 04:11
Sarah is back after 6 months away; Also on staff: Ruby (formerly Smile from Kison) ; Susie, Anna, Sugi, Sheila.

Crouchingtiger
05-29-13, 04:26
A Final Note:

To make this review more "balanced," there was one minor aspect of the experience that I thought could use a little improvement. Although she was willing to kiss when I wanted to do so, she appeared to somewhat dislike kissing and never initiated it herself. Now some of you handsome guys might be thinking: "Maybe this Redneck bastard is too disgusting to really be kissable?" That's a fair question, LOL. However, I don't smoke, I used mouthwash before the session, and most providers don't seem to have any reluctance about kissing me. So, we'll see if that factor may improve with a repeat session.

RedThe times I saw Smile at Kison, had no problem with her wanting to DFK me. I initiated when we first met, but during the course of the deed she would do it and probe my mouth with her tongue and at other times vacuimed my tongue out of mouth-haha. Had a feeling she would end up at CHM when I heard she left Kison.

Redneck 1
05-29-13, 21:47
The times I saw Smile at Kison, had no problem with her wanting to DFK me. I initiated when we first met, but during the course of the deed she would do it and probe my mouth with her tongue and at other times vacuimed my tongue out of mouth-haha. Had a feeling she would end up at CHM when I heard she left Kison.Darn it, looks like I shouldn't have eaten that Limburger cheese immediately beforehand, plus the onions and garlic, LOL.

Seriously, though, thanks for the info. Now I know more about what I hopefully could receive on a second visit.

Hypo Luxa
05-30-13, 05:36
Darn it, looks like I shouldn't have eaten that Limburger cheese immediately beforehand, plus the onions and garlic, LOL.

Seriously, though, thanks for the info. Now I know more about what I hopefully could receive on a second visit.Are you freshly shaved? Sometimes having as little as a half day's stubble can make the provider not want to L / DFK. I get that sometimes. Now I shave before every visit.

Redneck 1
05-31-13, 18:47
Are you freshly shaved? Sometimes having as little as a half day's stubble can make the provider not want to L / DFK. I get that sometimes. Now I shave before every visit.That's good advice.

Stangman808
06-01-13, 00:15
Are you freshly shaved? Sometimes having as little as a half day's stubble can make the provider not want to L / DFK. I get that sometimes. Now I shave before every visit.In the past I've had providers complain that they find my stubble uncomfortable on their inner thighs while doing DATY. So like Hypo Luxa, I always shave as well as shower and brush my teeth and use mouth wash before any AMP visit.

Hypo Luxa
06-01-13, 04:08
In the past I've had providers complain that they find my stubble uncomfortable on their inner thighs while doing DATY. So like Hypo Luxa, I always shave as well as shower and brush my teeth and use mouth wash before any AMP visit.Yeah, I don't even go now unless I have the opportunity to shave immediately before going, otherwise, kissing and DATY are usually shortened if not allowed at all.

Blake123
06-01-13, 04:52
Are you freshly shaved? Sometimes having as little as a half day's stubble can make the provider not want to L / DFK. I get that sometimes. Now I shave before every visit.Yes. Rememebr this if any of you go see the hot Olivia at Seven. Make sure you shave first. After the session, she told me my stubble was hurting her.

Ilovewhores247
06-01-13, 05:05
Checked out Sunny on a whim today. Not because of the rave reviews but because she was the only one available. Seems like Friday nights is happening there. Saw her walk in and we talked for a few minutes. She asks you exactly how you want it and she will do it. Customer service is all there and then some. Highlight was the BBBJ. She uses her tongue alot on the head. Wouldn't do FS because I just can't imagine it. Ha.

L / A/S 5 8 8. To each his own on this one. Will visit other providers.

Crouchingtiger
06-02-13, 04:28
Darn it, looks like I shouldn't have eaten that Limburger cheese immediately beforehand, plus the onions and garlic, LOL.

Seriously, though, thanks for the info. Now I know more about what I hopefully could receive on a second visit.Like any girl, some you will hit it off, others you will get more when they become more comfortable with you, but as others have said shaving is important as I have been told the same thing, it irritates them in the crotch and scrathes the face if you have stubbles. So maybe she (smile / ruby) will be happy to see you a second time and initiate the DFK, providing you are cool and weren't dik. Sure you are paying them and no need make all good for them, but if you literally want more bang for the buck, make them like you to no matter how superficial it is-you smell good taste good well groomed makes more pleasent to see you when compared to other customers and there are a-ho's, which just makes me look more enjoyable and appealing even though I am just the average smuck.

Hell some have even wanted to shave my balls buwahahaha, but thats a different reason and never going to happen, no damn blade is coming near jr!

You always got to read a girl and how she acts to you, sometimes you can get more, like double pops or maybe if they are willing to let you cip and then let you pull and into the mouth to clean you off-hehehe better yet get to see them at their place if they have their own pads where you can get longer play and not only desert but dinner too.

YG365
06-18-13, 15:07
Someone's been hiding a hidden gem in here. There's a Korean girl in her upper 30's I believe who has skills to compete with some of the best.

YG

Darksidez
06-18-13, 15:45
Someone's been hiding a hidden gem in here. There's a Korean girl in her upper 30's I believe who has skills to compete with some of the best.

YGYG,

My guess is you're referring to Sara? She used to be at CHM a long time ago then was at CDS for a while before returning to CHM. I am anxious to go back and see her.

If it's not Sara, then I'm real curious who you're talking about.

Jjoner
06-18-13, 15:49
Youngest in past were the two realtors Regina Yun Hee and Sophia-both 35, and full on BB service with a smile. Who is this new one?

YG

SquirtLuva69
06-18-13, 18:47

YGSo sir yg. What is her name?

YG365
06-18-13, 20:45
Sorry fellas,

I guess she's been around? I should of RTFF'd better but I had to go work. Her name is Ruby and I guess she use to work at Kison? L. 7, A. 10, S. 10. Her BBBJ is actually pretty good. She actually does something that I've never felt before! Go and experience it yourself and report back!

Busy Boy
06-19-13, 00:31
Is it the same as other AMPs. Thought you might get a discount for milfs.

Sorry fellas,

I guess she's been around? I should of RTFF'd better but I had to go work. Her name is Ruby and I guess she use to work at Kison? L. 7, A. 10, S. 10. Her BBBJ is actually pretty good. She actually does something that I've never felt before! Go and experience it yourself and report back!

Hypo Luxa
06-19-13, 01:26
Is it the same as other AMPs. Thought you might get a discount for milfs.No discounts for MILFs, just better service usually.

YG365
06-19-13, 02:45
Is it the same as other AMPs. Thought you might get a discount for milfs.Now why in the world would you get a discount because they're milfs? Everyone has different taste and there is a market for all! What you might think is ugly could be attractive to someone else.

Redneck 1
06-19-13, 08:42
Youngest in past were the two realtors Regina Yun Hee and Sophia-both 35, and full on BB service with a smile.The youngest provider I ever met at CHM was "Kiki" in 2006, who was in her twenties. Although she was relatively attractive, several customers reported problems with her service. Indeed, one customer even reported that she defecated during intercourse and then rushed into the restroom to vomit. So her career at CHM was undistinguished and soon came to an end. Another example of how a young provider may not necessarily be a better provider, LOL.

Hypo Luxa
06-19-13, 14:57
The youngest provider I ever met at CHM was "Kiki" in 2006, who was in her twenties. Although she was relatively attractive, several customers reported problems with her service. Indeed, one customer even reported that she defecated during intercourse and then rushed into the restroom to vomit. So her career at CHM was undistinguished and soon came to an end. Another example of how a young provider may not necessarily be a better provider, LOL.The only time I saw Kiki she wouldn't do anything more than HJ with me. After I voiced my displeasure, she said Mama Jun offered herself. If only I would've known then what a beast Mama was when she wanted to be!

Pursuer
06-19-13, 18:50
No discounts for MILFs, just better service usually.Doesn't hurt to ask; I've gotten FS for $.25 most times at CHM. But then again, they tell me,"you handsome supaman". LOL!

Hypo Luxa
06-25-13, 15:57
Doesn't hurt to ask; I've gotten FS for $.25 most times at CHM. But then again, they tell me,"you handsome supaman". LOL!Went to see Ruby (formerly Smile of Kison)

To me she looks dead on like a late-'80s/early-'90s Asian pornstar. Like a more lithe Suzy Suzuki or Tricia Yen vibe to her. Defintely slutty looking, but in a good way. She really remined me of the legendary Bonnie, but not quite up to Bonnie's looks!

Great attitude, especially for someone who couldn't quite handle my equipment, but managed to get me off anyway. She's a trooper!

I'm not sure if CIP is standard with her because she acted like I wasn't supposed to do it, but the service was great. I usually last longer these days, but she drained my balls pretty quickly with that sweet kooch of hers. Tried for a second pop, but after prepping myself before going, and then popping once while there already, it didn't happen. But she tried.

Repeat for sure.

L=7. 5, A=9. 5, S=8. 5.

She's in the upper ranks of BBBJ technique. BBFS like I said was nice. Her pussy felt so good. DFK was great as well.

YG365
06-26-13, 03:04
Went to see Ruby (formerly Smile of Kison)

To me she looks dead on like a late-'80s / early-'90s Asian pornstar. Like a more lithe Suzy Suzuki or Tricia Yen vibe to her. Defintely slutty looking, but in a good way. She really remined me of the legendary Bonnie, but not quite up to Bonnie's looks!

Great attitude, especially for someone who couldn't quite handle my equipment, but managed to get me off anyway. She's a trooper!

I'm not sure if CIP is standard with her because she acted like I wasn't supposed to do it, but the service was great. I usually last longer these days, but she drained my balls pretty quickly with that sweet kooch of hers. Tried for a second pop, but after prepping myself before going, and then popping once while there already, it didn't happen. But she tried.

Repeat for sure.

L=7. 5, A=9. 5, S=8. 5.

She's in the upper ranks of BBBJ technique. BBFS like I said was nice. Her pussy felt so good. DFK was great as well.Did she do that thing with her tongue that I was telling you about? She deep throats it and at the same time, is licking or tickling the base of your shaft? She ain't no CoCo but she's up there! LOL.

I enjoyed every phase of my session with her. I think she's a real sleeper that no one is talking about or seeing!

Hypo Luxa
06-26-13, 03:15
Did she do that thing with her tongue that I was telling you about? She deep throats it and at the same time, is licking or tickling the base of your shaft? She ain't no CoCo but she's up there! LOL.

I enjoyed every phase of my session with her. I think she's a real sleeper that no one is talking about or seeing!She only DT a couple of times and she was down there for less than a second it seemed. I appreciated the effort.

Except for her showing discomfort in her face from time to time, it was very enjoyable. She's got a nice personality to be around.

Kglvr
06-26-13, 14:27
Went to see Ruby (formerly Smile of Kison)

To me she looks dead on like a late-'80s / early-'90s Asian pornstar. Like a more lithe Suzy Suzuki or Tricia Yen vibe to her. Defintely slutty looking, but in a good way. She really remined me of the legendary Bonnie, but not quite up to Bonnie's looks!

Repeat for sure.

L=7. 5, A=9. 5, S=8. 5.

She's in the upper ranks of BBBJ technique. BBFS like I said was nice. Her pussy felt so good. DFK was great as well.Is she half Spanish? I think she can speak it if I'm not mistaken.

Hypo Luxa
06-26-13, 16:34
Is she half Spanish? I think she can speak it if I'm not mistaken.She looked full on Korean to me, but you never know.

LuvBigRax
07-10-13, 14:50
Asked for Ruby based on reviews. She confirmed she is part Spanish but she looks full Korean. She came in wearing a sexy bikini and we started dfk. I was just feeling her sexy body while we tongued like lost lovers. She knelt and went for BBBJ with dt. I then DATY before going into mish. I switched to doggie and what a sight it was! I dropped my load there and hope to return soon.

Any reviews on Sarah or Sugi?

Darksidez
07-11-13, 04:30
Any reviews on Sarah or Sugi?There were earlier reviews on Sugi / Suji I remember. Sarah, there are reviews in the CDS thread from her time there in between her CHM tenure.

Redneck 1
07-11-13, 12:48
Any reviews on Sarah or Sugi?Yes, I've posted two favorable reviews of Sugi in this Crystal Healing Massage thread, one in April and one in May. After those reviews, I had a third session with Sugi, which was also excellent.

Honolulu Chas
07-15-13, 20:54
New lady starting today named Bebe: Korean. 5'2", slim-to-medium body, long hair, medium-sized enhancements.

Still on staff: Ruby, Mimi.

Honolulu Chas
07-16-13, 01:39
Correction to my earlier post: Bebe is 5'5" or 5'6".

Hypo Luxa
07-16-13, 02:50
New lady starting today named Bebe: Korean. 5'2", slim-to-medium body, long hair, medium-sized enhancements.

Still on staff: Ruby, Mimi.Good recon.

"Another" Mimi? *groan* Would like some new, non-recycled names!

Honolulu Chas
07-16-13, 12:51
Good recon.

"Another" Mimi? *groan* Would like some new, non-recycled names!This is the same Mimi that's been there for a while.

CynicalJ
07-17-13, 03:06
This is the same Mimi that's been there for a while.Yes and she a great provider. BB everything. But you just got to cum outside.

Hypo Luxa
07-17-13, 16:46
This is the same Mimi that's been there for a while.Sorry, I mistyped. I meant another "Bebe" as you said she was new.

Aviatr77
07-17-13, 18:35
Saw the new Bebe yesterday. She says that she just arrived on Mon and just started on Tues so I guess I lucked out and was one of her first clients. She is as noted in earlier post, about 5'5, 110, enhanced C's, slim waist, nice okole, and slim legs and a pretty face. Maybe 30 yrs old. I found her very attractive, above average for CHM. From Baltimore.

She seems new to the business but takes direction well. Nice massage for about 15 mins, then I turned over to get a better look. Helped her get naked and asked if she did everything. She then went down and and started a very nice BBBJ, not Coco good but still pretty good. Then asked for 69. She has a small Bush and pussy but tasted sweet and clean. After about 10 mins she said that we should turn over. She put the cover on by hand so I told her that next time she should do with her mouth. She said that she would have one of the other girls show her how. Hehe. Went to CG, mish and standing mish where I unloaded after about 15 mins, too fast but couldn't help it. She is nice and tight and a sexy lover. Thats what I like about new girls, they treat you like a boyfriend until they become jaded. I guess thats what YMMV is.

Don't know how long we were but no knock on door. Mama gives me time unless their busy. Had a very good time. L / A/S 8. 5/10/9 When she gets more time she will be a service 10 for me. She is just my type. $50 to house and $130 to Bebe.

By the Way Lucky returned on Tues. She was here around Christmas for a while. Looks the same. Still petite and cute and fresh off the plane.

Redneck 1
07-18-13, 16:47
Yes and she a great provider. BB everything.Yes, in my experience Mimi has a friendly personality, an excellent attitude, and provides great service.

But you just got to cum outside.That might be a case of YMMV. In both of my prior sessions with her, she didn't impose that restriction.

Redneck 1
07-19-13, 22:43
Had some extra cash in my wallet and I hadn't been to my favorite massage place (CHM) for a while. So after reading Aviatr77's nice report, I knew that I needed to make a visit and decide between the two CHM providers who recently arrived from the mainland, the "sexy lover" Bebe or the "petite and cute" Lucky. Yes, mongering is a tough hobby, but someone's got to do it, LOL.

Even though I ultimately chose Lucky, I also had a good first impression when meeting Bebe. So, Bebe is on my waiting list.

Here's my report on Lucky. She also uses the name Momo, but I prefer the name Lucky so I will use that name in this review.

Looks:

Although she's a mature woman, Lucky looked somewhat younger than many of the CHM providers I've known (at least in dim light). She had a classic Korean face that I considered quite attractive, a pleasant smile, pretty Oriental eyes, and medium-long straight hair. Lucky had a charmingly petite figure; cute little natural breasts; smooth, light skin; and a fresh and healthy appearance. Before we even touched, I was excited by her looks.

Personality / Attitude:

Lucky was friendly, relaxed and affectionate. Although her English wasn't as fluent as that of some CHM providers, we still were able to carry on a nice conversation. Throughout the session, she seemed focused on providing me with the most satisfying experience possible, which I appreciated.

Service:

After the preliminary legitimate massage, Lucky started giving Little Red a skillful hand massage that rapidly caused him to spring to attention. During some mutual caressing, I enjoyed stimulating her breasts and kissing her soft lips and flickering tongue. While looking at Little Red, she then demurely asked me "Should I kiss it?" like a shy and innocent girl. However, when she began "kissing" Little Red, it quickly became apparent that she was definitely experienced at that activity. Lucky's vigorous oral service was so good that after a while I had to stop it to ensure that I didn't climax too soon. After some DATY (clean, fresh, no gel or oil) we commenced the main event. Her pussy was pleasurably small in circumference, naturally well lubricated, and fit Little Red perfectly, like a glove. In fact, Little Red felt almost like a Big Red, or at least like a Medium Red, LOL. Any normal position was available (my favorite was good old-fashioned missionary). Lucky was a very talented and convincing actress who behaved and sounded as if she were relishing the ecstasy of having sex with a handsome young Hollywood movie star (which I'm certainly not). Of course, that does wonders for a man's ego. I especially enjoyed her delightful licking and kissing of my upper chest, arms and shoulders during intercourse. There was no rushing, no complaining, no problems and no pressure. Anything I suggested was fine with her. Overall, I felt as if I were with a warmhearted girlfriend.

The Bottom Line:

I had a wonderful time with this sweet lady, and will definitely be visiting her again. Personally, I would give Lucky a grade of "A plus."

A Final Note:

As I've said before, I have a comparatively gentle sexual style. For ground-and-pound, jackhammer-type guys, I have a sense that Lucky might not be the right provider to endure that sort of rough sex. She's a relatively small woman, and she seemed to have some discomfort when I first entered her, even slowly and gently. Now maybe I could be completely wrong on this, because I didn't actually do any pounding, but on the other hand I don't want any mongers to rely on my glowingly positive review and then possibly be disappointed by a less-than-satisfying experience that doesn't meet their different personal preferences.

Red

Stangman808
07-21-13, 16:12
Ruby is attractive and friendly. After showering I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes in and starts kissing me all over my face and then drops her top and pulls me into her breasts. She has really nice big nipples. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, DS and CG. She gave me the option of using a condom for FS. No massage.

Momo is very attractive. She does not say much but always had a smile on her face. Showered and started with a medium massage. DATY, BLS, a little bit of Rimming and BBBJ. Her BBBJ had too much teeth action which I didn't care for. Fake moans as several times she would abruptly stop moaning during DATY and lift her head to try to hear conversation going on in the hallway and then start moaning again. She had perfume on her and naturally the fragrance transfered to my body. Something to keep in mind for mongers who have to go home to their SO, as I'm sure you do not want your SO to smell the perfume on you. I showered after, but the perfume fragrance was still evident.

Crouchingtiger
07-27-13, 20:14
Ruby is attractive and friendly. After showering I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes in and starts kissing me all over my face and then drops her top and pulls me into her breasts. She has really nice big nipples. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, DS and CG. She gave me the option of using a condom for FS. No massage.

Momo is very attractive. She does not say much but always had a smile on her face. Showered and started with a medium massage. DATY, BLS, a little bit of Rimming and BBBJ. Her BBBJ had too much teeth action which I didn't care for. Fake moans as several times she would abruptly stop moaning during DATY and lift her head to try to hear conversation going on in the hallway and then start moaning again. She had perfume on her and naturally the fragrance transfered to my body. Something to keep in mind for mongers who have to go home to their SO, as I'm sure you do not want your SO to smell the perfume on you. I showered after, but the perfume fragrance was still evident.I had not seen her for awhile, so recently I went to see her, she was really happy to see me, I have seen her many times and each time it got better. For an older guy like me her looks ate decent, not the hawt that the younger mongers like, but I am a service an attitude guy. According to her it has been really slow, some will say the girls always say that, but it obviously was that night I went, but then again I go on Sundays thru Thrusdays late (after 10) when some of you are probably in bed to get your beauty rest. Didn't have to keep it down because a customer would ring the bell and come in. Went at it for more than1. 5 hours + and the mms didn't knock on the door. Making loud noises and fing like rabbits, did the deed twice. When she help me put on the pants jr was still somewhat hard, asked me if I wanted to go at it again. Clowned around and made simulated sex with her. Said, nah, got to go work and need sleep plus no more money to give for house fee and extra to her, she said thats okay everyone sleeping, no one going know and I can have her, her treat if I can do it but not take to long. Laughed and said maybe next time. Said I'll starve myself sexually first so I am really horny and lots of cream to give you. Although that night I filled her up good that she had to grad a small towel cause a lot of the special sauce was dripping out. Even when started the 2nd secession she was filled with lots of juice, so couldn't get the good friction. .50 house and 2 bills because we did it twice and for more than a hour and a half. If it was busy wouldn't get the chance to do what we did.

LuvBigRax
07-30-13, 14:24
Crouchingtiger.

Is your report for Ruby or Momo? BTW, was mono BBFS?

I had not seen her for awhile, so recently I went to see her, she was really happy to see me, I have seen her many times and each time it got better. For an older guy like me her looks ate decent, not the hawt that the younger mongers like, but I am a service an attitude guy. According to her it has been really slow, some will say the girls always say that, but it obviously was that night I went, but then again I go on Sundays thru Thrusdays late (after 10) when some of you are probably in bed to get your beauty rest. Didn't have to keep it down because a customer would ring the bell and come in. Went at it for more than1. 5 hours + and the mms didn't knock on the door. Making loud noises and fing like rabbits, did the deed twice. When she help me put on the pants jr was still somewhat hard, asked me if I wanted to go at it again. Clowned around and made simulated sex with her. Said, nah, got to go work and need sleep plus no more money to give for house fee and extra to her, she said thats okay everyone sleeping, no one going know and I can have her, her treat if I can do it but not take to long. Laughed and said maybe next time. Said I'll starve myself sexually first so I am really horny and lots of cream to give you. Although that night I filled her up good that she had to grad a small towel cause a lot of the special sauce was dripping out. Even when started the 2nd secession she was filled with lots of juice, so couldn't get the good friction. .50 house and 2 bills because we did it twice and for more than a hour and a half. If it was busy wouldn't get the chance to do what we did.

SquirtLuva69
08-01-13, 20:21
So called mama. She said ruby available. Greated by mama. Kissed and gave her ass and p*$$ a nice big hug. LOL. Self shower. In come ruby. Black nightie no panties or bra. 5'2" 120-125. Soft MILF with natural big bees or small cees with nice erasers not too long. Natural Bush un trimmed. BBBJ. Bls. BBFS. She has a nice personality but will not repeat. Nothing to write about. Standard fees. To each their own.

Crouchingtiger
08-19-13, 03:26
Crouchingtiger.

Is your report for Ruby or Momo? BTW, was mono BBFS?Sorry for not responding, been off the board so I don't get tempted by all the good reports as funds are tight. Anyway the report was for Ruby. Have never seen momo.

Dvd888
08-20-13, 04:50
Sorry for not responding, been off the board so I don't get tempted by all the good reports as funds are tight. Anyway the report was for Ruby. Have never seen momo.Momo gone 3 or 4 days ago.

Saw Ruby a few days ago, still as good as been reported.

Honolulu Chas
08-22-13, 22:03
Monica is back, working 10am-4am and off on Sundays.

Stoner R
08-23-13, 01:43
Monica is back, working 10am-4am and off on Sundays.She moved from Kison?

KeepGoing
08-24-13, 17:25
So called mama. She said ruby available. Greated by mama. Kissed and gave her ass and p*$$ a nice big hug. LOL. Self shower. In come ruby. Black nightie no panties or bra. 5'2" 120-125. Soft MILF with natural big bees or small cees with nice erasers not too long. Natural Bush un trimmed. BBBJ. Bls. BBFS. She has a nice personality but will not repeat. Nothing to write about. Standard fees. To each their own.Local guy here. Just moved back from the mainland. I posted a few back in the days where NYer, Smile Spa, China Dolls, Pinetree etc were the "it" spots. Anyway, I've always liked CHM with all that MILF action. My recent hookup was with Ruby. She asked if I go to Kison. I played the innocent roll and said I only go to CHM. Anyway, face and body was ok. Service was actually good, BBBJ, DATY (came 2x), all the basic positions for BBFS. Overall, Ruby is nice, but I'd like to try someone else here.

I also tried Mimi. MILF approaching GILF in looks. I can confirm she's a beast. She actually has a not bad body for her age.

LuvBigRax
08-31-13, 17:47
Heading to Honolulu next week. Anyone know the lineup here or recommendations? I've tried Ruby and Monica. Both thumbs up.

Hinode
09-02-13, 23:01
Been a while; oh I'm sorry. 3 years or so to be exact.

Mama Jun greets me with hugs, kisses, LFK, groping, fondling, dancing. So nice of her to *still* give me VIP treatment. Told her I want to sample her; Ruby tells me buy her her favorite soju and she'll BBBJ me for free, because she was celebrating something the other day. She was in a very good mood. (I actually asked for Monica, since I haven't seen her in 4 years. Mama said she's off island.)

Ruby:

L: 9. 5.

A: 10.

S: 10.

Everything described like all the braddahs before me regarding her Korean looks. Told me she used to work Kison. I played dumb. Oh? Cool.

Standard fee, lots of DATY, too much Heineken, almost takes my boxers home. She said come back tomorrow and eat my pussy like I did and she'll take me home with her. BBFSCIP. I didn't want to but she forcefully mounted me and grounded and pounded me until I just couldn't take it. Never had a chick fuck ME so hard in my life. ACG, plus Dirty talk blew me over the top. Couldn't take it anymore. She took a big load. Smiling, laughing, cleaned me up, self shower after, light massage, cup water, blah blah, more dancing, sandwiched by mama and ruby after, smiled and left. Said I'm so handsome, no wonder mama talk like that about you. Glad to have met you too, Ruby.

Happy Labor Day, Braddahs.

H

Redneck 1
09-06-13, 20:00
Several months ago, I posted a favorable review of Ruby (formerly known as Smile at Kison). After reading Hinode's recent report on Ruby, my interest was rekindled and I visited her again. As a free bonus, the cheerful CHM mama prepped my buddy Little Red with some friendly fondling before the main event.

Ruby still has the same attractive appearance that was described in my original review, and I was turned on as soon as she entered the room and greeted me. She was wearing sexy black lingerie with white lace trim, which she later removed for the even more sensual nude look. Clean and fresh; beautiful long dark hair; creamy skin that was smooth and soft; natural breasts; natural muff; and a playfully mischievous smile (as if she were thinking "I know what you want, you naughty boy"). Yes, Little Red and I were in heaven.

Ruby's BJ service, which was good during my prior session with her, became even better this time. She went deeper, applied just the right amount of suction for me (not too hard and not too soft) and employed a lively tongue on Little Red. When I made a suggestion about a technique that I like, she immediately followed it. In fact, the BJ was so satisfying that I considered whether to have her do only that for the rest of the session.

However, we eventually moved on to some 69, then DATY by itself, and finally some very enjoyable intercourse. During sex, she spontaneously adjusted her position so I could have deeper penetration, and I also could feel her tightening her squeeze box soon before I climaxed so I would have a stronger orgasm. Those are just two examples of Ruby's excellent customer-service attitude.

So in sum, I would agree with Hinode's high numerical ratings of "L: 9. 5," "A: 10" and "S: 10" (with the proviso that I'm rating her looks within the context of CHM providers). I left with a smile on my face and a spring to my step. For me, lovely ladies like Ruby make this hobby eminently worthwhile.

Red

Chillax808
09-07-13, 06:03
Could someone give me some info on Ruby? Wanting to see her. Age, Body type, etc.

Thanks

Redneck 1
09-07-13, 15:07
Could someone give me some info on Ruby? Wanting to see her. Age, Body type, etc.

ThanksShe is younger than the usual "mature" providers at CHM, and I would estimate that maybe she's in her early thirties. She has a medium and relatively soft body type, which I like because it accentuates her feminine curves. (However, guys who only desire skinny or "hardbody" providers could be disappointed.)

If you want more information, it's easy to find the reports about her by using the search tool.

Quik808
09-07-13, 22:23
I went to CHM last night to see my all time fav Monica. I was in for a surprise! Two weeks earlier, I saw Monica and we were fucking with the door wide open. I always wanted to do that with her while she was working at Kison. When I arrived at CHM I was approached by Ruby and Emily that they wanted watch me fuck Monica. I was so surprised but willing to get it a shot. Apparently, Monica told everyone in CHM and they all got excited and wanted to watch. At first, I was embarrassed but what the hell. Let's do it!

Monica drops to her knee's and starts sucking my cock. Ruby is kneeing next to Monica getting a front row seat while Emily is standing ands watching. In between slurping and moaning Monica is speaking Korean and coaching Ruby. Emily is going back and forth because she has a customer in the other room. So funny! Fucked Monica in DS, CG, RCG, and MISH. The whole time Ruby was in the room. I finally came in Monica mouth. After a brief clean up and massage break. Oh, during the rest break Ruby was massaging my leg. In Korean Ruby tells Monica she is getting horny!

Round two! While laying on the bed with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and Mama is now in the room rubbing me down! So funny! We are all laughing together having a good time. Mama leaves the room. Monica is sucking my cock again. Ruby is laying next me with Monica sucking my cock. Finished in Monica's mouth!

So much fun! First time for me. On the way out gave Ruby and small tip for the massage and gave Mama a big kiss. Go and check it out fellow monger's.

Stay safe and good hunting. Quik

Boto Boy
09-08-13, 00:23
I went to CHM last night to see my all time fav Monica. I was in for a surprise! Two weeks earlier, I saw Monica and we were fucking with the door wide open. I always wanted to do that with her while she was working at Kison. When I arrived at CHM I was approached by Ruby and Emily that they wanted watch me fuck Monica. I was so surprised but willing to get it a shot. Apparently, Monica told everyone in CHM and they all got excited and wanted to watch. At first, I was embarrassed but what the hell. Let's do it!

Monica drops to her knee's and starts sucking my cock. Ruby is kneeing next to Monica getting a front row seat while Emily is standing ands watching. In between slurping and moaning Monica is speaking Korean and coaching Ruby. Emily is going back and forth because she has a customer in the other room. So funny! Fucked Monica in DS, CG, RCG, and MISH. The whole time Ruby was in the room. I finally came in Monica mouth. After a brief clean up and massage break. Oh, during the rest break Ruby was massaging my leg. In Korean Ruby tells Monica she is getting horny!

Round two! While laying on the bed with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and Mama is now in the room rubbing me down! So funny! We are all laughing together having a good time. Mama leaves the room. Monica is sucking my cock again. Ruby is laying next me with Monica sucking my cock. Finished in Monica's mouth!

So much fun! First time for me. On the way out gave Ruby and small tip for the massage and gave Mama a big kiss. Go and check it out fellow monger's.

Stay safe and good hunting. QuikDamn, bro! What does monica look like? I haven't been to CHM in 8 years (when I was 21) , and the older women there seemed to be afraid of handling a younger guy thinking they'll break me LOL! Now that I'm older, I'd like to return there and sample the mature women in the industry again.

Fillet Show
09-08-13, 05:42

Stay safe and good hunting. QuikGood times! Great read! I was rooting for you and hoping that Ruby would join in.

Chillax808
09-08-13, 19:51
Sorry, but what does this Monica look like? I'm pretty new in the scene in Hawaii. Younger? Or Older? I know that building CHM is in usually are older providers.

Ilovewhores247
09-09-13, 00:51
Had Monica recently. She still looks great for her age. 5'5" or so with a tight body. Only wanted one thing. Her legendary BBBJCIM. She kneeled in the same spot Coco used to BBBJ from. Ahh memories. Anyone know if she's ever coming back?

CynicalJ
09-10-13, 01:01
I went to CHM last night to see my all time fav Monica. I was in for a surprise!

Stay safe and good hunting. QuikOh my you must be a "super" regular at CHM to get that kind of treats. Thats fuken awsome I'm so jealous.

Hypo Luxa
09-10-13, 03:19
I've never had another provider at CHM watch while I did the deed, but mama came in a lot in the past for the last six years or so. I remember it used to freak out some of the girl when she'd poke her head in. I'd coax her over, she'd play with my balls while I pumped away in doggie and the girls would have the biggest WTF look on their face. I loved it. I'll have to see if I can have an audience the next time I go.

Blake123
09-10-13, 03:45
Sorry, but what does this Monica look like? I'm pretty new in the scene in Hawaii. Younger? Or Older? I know that building CHM is in usually are older providers.Try a search on her in the Kison thread. Plenty of reports on her including description of her looks. I haven't seen her in at least two years. I remember she had hard bolt-ons, had a hard body and looked good for a MILF, IMHO.

Honolulu808
09-10-13, 05:59
I get a thank you text tonight from Monica for the story I wrote the other day. She asked if is am busy because Ruby wanted to learn from her. I said not busy and coming in 15 minutes. Got there, quick shower then into the last room on the left. Ruby was still in her normal wear and said she was going to change but I stopped her and asked her to stay. She drops her panties and begins with my nipples making her way south. Soon after my cock is in her mouth Monica walks in, yes door was open again. She takes her top off and and puts her nipples right into my mouth then comes up to kiss me. She looks down and watches my cock going in and out of Ruby's mouth then gets a closer look while playing with my balls. Game on, she pulls my cock backwards and takes it into her mouth and does her infamous blow job. I couldn't take it any longer and I pushed Ruby back and entered her pussy not pounding but nice long strokes. Monica is rubbings ass and balls then pulls my cock out and put it back into her mouth so I move to eat Ruby out until I came in Monica's mouth. At the end Ruby told me she was real happy to have the 3 of us together. Damages $$$$$/$ house and $$ per girl.

BPittsburg
09-11-13, 13:14
Not with an audience like Q808. Just 2 different trips.

I went first time on Tuesday. MS pleasant. I didn't request anyone. Ended up with newbie Zena (spelling). She came from Houston on Friday where she worked MP and did only HJ. This is first place where she was doing FS. It showed. Older korean women, typical korean figure (broad shoulders, small hips. Almost spinner material, a little piddle in the middle, and she got no back LOL). I would say 50ish, but good body for her age. Natural As / Bs, shaved down below and natural smell was nice. Soft, smooth skin all over.

Her BBBJ was good, she just needs to slide the tongue down when she does DT. Only CFS. She may be new to sex overall because she didn't know 69 and I had to explain about changing to different positions (didn't come natural to her like other providers). I wasn't able to pop, so she tried HJ, then I finished with my own HJ. She does light kissing and you have to tell her to kiss you if you want DFK. Standard Fees L-7 / A-8 / S-7.

Went back on Wednesday, MS very happy to see me. So happy she was playful with Junior and allowed me to return the favor. I requested Ruby (I already experienced Monica at Kison, so I figure I would save her for last visit). She introduces herself as Tia. The I told her that I requested Ruby, she said oh yeah. I am Ruby. So, I don't know if switch happened or not, but she fit the description, though. Anyway, I was a little disappointed for a couple of different reasons. 1) She stopped BJ to blow her nose. She said she just woke up and morning allergies. But still. Yuck. 2) Rushed out after 30 minutes because she had another appt, not too happy with that. She said she is Monica's student, so I know she will get better, but in the meantime, I will stick with Monica. L-6 / A-7 / S-6

AllBalls
09-12-13, 23:19
Not with an audience like Q808. Just 2 different trips.

I went first time on Tuesday. MS pleasant. I didn't request anyone. Ended up with newbie Zena (spelling). She came from Houston on Friday where she worked MP and did only HJ. This is first place where she was doing FS. It showed. Older korean women, typical korean figure (broad shoulders, small hips. Almost spinner material, a little piddle in the middle, and she got no back LOL). I would say 50ish, but good body for her age. Natural As / Bs, shaved down below and natural smell was nice. Soft, smooth skin all over.

Her BBBJ was good, she just needs to slide the tongue down when she does DT. Only CFS. She may be new to sex overall because she didn't know 69 and I had to explain about changing to different positions (didn't come natural to her like other providers). I wasn't able to pop, so she tried HJ, then I finished with my own HJ. She does light kissing and you have to tell her to kiss you if you want DFK. Standard Fees L-7 / A-8 / S-7.

Went back on Wednesday, MS very happy to see me. So happy she was playful with Junior and allowed me to return the favor. I requested Ruby (I already experienced Monica at Kison, so I figure I would save her for last visit). She introduces herself as Tia. The I told her that I requested Ruby, she said oh yeah. I am Ruby. So, I don't know if switch happened or not, but she fit the description, though. Anyway, I was a little disappointed for a couple of different reasons. 1) She stopped BJ to blow her nose. She said she just woke up and morning allergies. But still. Yuck. 2) Rushed out after 30 minutes because she had another appt, not too happy with that. She said she is Monica's student, so I know she will get better, but in the meantime, I will stick with Monica. L-6 / A-7 / S-6I don't get out as much as I would like and I do love my older women. When I say that I am in my mid 40's so I am saying older than me. I have had Ruby in the past she is about 8 in my book for looks, She tries to please but she just does not do it for me. I know everyone has there own taste so I would not discourage anyone from trying her. She did not get me to cum. I was drunk but I have had other who have got me to pop even if I was stumbling into CHM. One of them was Monica. I would love to try mama Jun out I kind of think she looks like fun. It is just something about her that makes me think she is fun.

LuvBigRax
09-14-13, 14:36
Went to see Ruby again because I had a great session last time. I think Monica has taught her something because Ruby is much more aggressive now. She dropped to her knees for a great BBBJ. She attacked it and bobbed up and down really hard. She devoured my cock all the way to where her nose was in my pubes! When I fucked her doggie she bucked hard and was practically fucking me. Much different than last time. One funny note. She said not to come inside so when I'm in doggie I pulled out and blew all over her back. But one shot got away from me and hit her in the hair and on the neck!

I get a thank you text tonight from Monica for the story I wrote the other day. She asked if is am busy because Ruby wanted to learn from her. I said not busy and coming in 15 minutes. Got there, quick shower then into the last room on the left. Ruby was still in her normal wear and said she was going to change but I stopped her and asked her to stay. She drops her panties and begins with my nipples making her way south. Soon after my cock is in her mouth Monica walks in, yes door was open again. She takes her top off and and puts her nipples right into my mouth then comes up to kiss me. She looks down and watches my cock going in and out of Ruby's mouth then gets a closer look while playing with my balls. Game on, she pulls my cock backwards and takes it into her mouth and does her infamous blow job. I couldn't take it any longer and I pushed Ruby back and entered her pussy not pounding but nice long strokes. Monica is rubbings ass and balls then pulls my cock out and put it back into her mouth so I move to eat Ruby out until I came in Monica's mouth. At the end Ruby told me she was real happy to have the 3 of us together. Damages $$$$$/$ house and $$ per girl.

H Mobius
09-14-13, 18:05
I don't get out as much as I would like and I do love my older women. When I say that I am in my mid 40's so I am saying older than me. I have had Ruby in the past she is about 8 in my book for looks, She tries to please but she just does not do it for me. I know everyone has there own taste so I would not discourage anyone from trying her. She did not get me to cum. I was drunk but I have had other who have got me to pop even if I was stumbling into CHM. One of them was Monica. I would love to try mama Jun out I kind of think she looks like fun. It is just something about her that makes me think she is fun.Mama Jun is a master sex goddess made of molten lust; probably has over a million miles on the odometer and in a good way. I never got dragged into her lair as others have posted, but even just standing in the hallway she is a good time the way she shows her gratitude for being a returning customer.

LuvBigRax, did Ruby mind getting cum in her hair? I find that providers either are grossed-out by cum and get annoyed when it makes too big of a mess on their body (I had a lady try to stop my hand after I pulled out), or they just love it and don't mind wherever it lands.

Yung Evr
09-14-13, 18:28
Try a search on her in the Kison thread. Plenty of reports on her including description of her looks. I haven't seen her in at least two years. I remember she had hard bolt-ons, had a hard body and looked good for a MILF, IMHO.Monica's probably in her mid 40s; some say older, but I doubt that (most women can't keep up the pace she maintains once they enter menopause). Nonetheless, she has a rocking body for her age and would look good for a woman in her 20s. When it comes to fucking, she belongs in the HoF. Just keep in mind she's not a 25yo, so don't go in with those expectations.

Jjoner
09-14-13, 19:37
Once I was there for one of the realtor providers (there were several korean realtor sucking dick there-regina yun hee sophia gina) mama opens door after my shower as pro is getting ready, mama takes off my towel and proceeds to give me a fine BBBJ with the door wide open. Other ladies walking by taking a peek at the action seems they all wanted to see my dick getting sucked, LOL. So I move to the hallway and she still sucking me. Regina out of the shower grabs me by my dick and we go fuck bbfscip. CHM had some 30 something pros once in a while, Coco legend was there first, and I was her first customer. She swallowed Cum from the very first BBBJ. Mama love her booze and when she will fuck you and suck you. Nasty. CHM had winners hope they get more soon.

LuvBigRax
09-15-13, 13:48
She was just surprised that I shot so far. We kinda laughed about it.

Mama Jun is a master sex goddess made of molten lust; probably has over a million miles on the odometer and in a good way. I never got dragged into her lair as others have posted, but even just standing in the hallway she is a good time the way she shows her gratitude for being a returning customer.

LuvBigRax, did Ruby mind getting cum in her hair? I find that providers either are grossed-out by cum and get annoyed when it makes too big of a mess on their body (I had a lady try to stop my hand after I pulled out) , or they just love it and don't mind wherever it lands.

Lucky Strike
09-18-13, 19:45
I went to CHM last night to see my all time fav Monica.

Round two.Quik808,

Did Monica allow the 2nd "round" in 1 hour? Did any additional "gifts" exchange hands?

Gentlemen, did anyone else get the 2nd "pop" with her in 1 hour? How common are 2nd "rounds" in local AMPs?

I'm new to the AMP scene, the reviews that I've been reading do not mention the 2nd "round"

Many thanks

Chik0848
09-19-13, 02:14
Quik808,

Did Monica allow the 2nd "round" in 1 hour? Did any additional "gifts" exchange hands?

Gentlemen, did anyone else get the 2nd "pop" with her in 1 hour? How common are 2nd "rounds" in local AMPs?

I'm new to the AMP scene, the reviews that I've been reading do not mention the 2nd "round"

Many thanksHave you read her reviews on the Kison Thread? There are quite a few there.

Hiho07
09-20-13, 22:42
OMG I saw Monica yesterday about 1 pm and it was a mind blowing experience. Fulfilled all my fantasies because I love being watched. It was by far the most satisfying massage ever LOL. Thank you Monica and student and Mama and new girls for watching. Please, I hope business picks up, and lets do it again, pushing the limits of exhibitionism even further. Guys do not pm me just go to chm to experience the time of your life. I love you Monica and I that you can walk without a cane. For me, my

My feet are sore, wink.

Hinode
09-21-13, 17:05
Saw M, was incredible.

L: 10

A: 11.

S: 11.

Standard damage. GFE. My legs felt like JELL-O when I left.

Braddahman
09-24-13, 05:30
Anyone know what is the earliest Monica starts on the weekdays? Hoping around 10am. Let a brother know. Thanks!

Patrick Batman
09-27-13, 14:00
Saw Monica earlier this week at CHM. Description of her is pretty much same as others have said: real slender body, bolt-on C's (maybe even D's?) , bleached blonde, and smiley personality.

I had visited her a few times back when she worked at Kison, so I knew what to expect: friendly greeting with hug & kiss, small chit-chat, cold water BBBJ, and standing doggie in the doorway. I asked for an audience, and she explained it's an "extra donation". She at least let me leave the door open, but sadly no one walked by. Anyway, banged her in the open doorway until we both came.

Laid down face down on the bed for a strong pressure massage (which I love) , and practically fell asleep because I was so relaxed. Maybe too relaxed because after massage, she whispered if I wanted to play some more, so second pop seems could be standard service. BBBJ until hard, got into MISH, then opted for more standing doggie, but I was just way too relaxed to unload again. She offered to finish me off with BBBJ, but I opted out. I know my body and I know it was not going to cooperate.

Thanked her for an excellent time and promised I would tell all my "friends" about my experience as she dressed me back up.

Standard fees if you RTF.

Bottom line: great personality, very fun and accomodating, and excellent time.

David Bla
09-27-13, 14:49
Had some free time last night and decided to go to CHM. Ruby answered and I inquired about Monica. Monica was there and once I got in the room, I asked about doing a duo with Ruby as well. Damage left me weak at the knees and I felt like I was filming porn.

L: 10.

A: 10.

S: 10.

Both women are awesome.

David Bla
10-01-13, 00:38
Went to CHM last night to see who was available. Monica wasn't available so I decided to try a duo with Emma and Ruby. Started off with some LFK with Ruby with Emma kissing me all over my body. Ruby then had me lean back to start her BBBJ and DT with Emma planting her pussy on my lips grinding. After several minutes of that (which seemed like an eternity) , Ruby and Emma switched positions with Emma doing DT and Ruby grinding on my face. Several minutes later, Ruby mounted me CG and Emma mounting my face. Ruby rode me for minutes and then switched to RCG. After minutes of RCG, I had Ruby flip for missionary while Emma sucked on my earlobe. After minutes of miss, I CIP.

Just like a porn movie. 12 out of 10 performance.

Foot Stride
10-01-13, 02:43
I'm new to mongering, so I figured I'd start at the top. Based on the positive reviews on this board, I gave CHM a call to see if Monica was available. Unfortunately, she was not, but she recommended Ruby instead. Seeing as Ruby is like Monica's understudy, I agreed.

I get there, mama leads me to the room. I give her house fee and get ready to shower. As mama is leading me to the shower, she starts saying stuff like,"You look so good!" and giving me them salacious eyes. After I finish shower and as I'm drying off, a girl pops her head in, says hi, winks at me, then leaves. Once I'm back in the room, the same girl comes in and does the Tia / Ruby thing like in BPitts' post (#226). We start right away with some LFK, then she tells me to lie down, and that she'll be right back. She returns a minute later with Monica in tow, and they give me a brief preview of what might happen next time (and there will definitely be a next time). After Monica leaves, Ruby and I proceed to BBBJ. 69, then some covered CG. I cum a little bit, so she takes off the hat and finishes me off with a HJ. She grabs a hot towel to clean up, but JR's being a little trooper, still standing at attention. Ruby seems quite keen on making sure JR stays down, so she proceeds with another vigorous HJ. At this point though, it was like trying to pump oil out of a dry well, so I had her stop despite JR's defiant posture. Ruby's dedication is admirable.

There's still some time left, so we cuddle with some LFK. I think she actually dozed off for a few minutes there, which I thought was cute. After time was up, got dressed, and she fed me half a peeled apple (Biblical portent perhaps?). Standard damages. Overall, great GFE. L / A/S 7/10/9 (Take these numbers with a grain of salt. With my lack of experience, I'm doubtful I've properly calibrated my rankings to accurately reflect a given provider's relative value.)

I have to note, I really like the atmosphere at CHM. Those ladies really know how to boost a guy's confidence, and it seemed like they were always having a good time.

YoungIn808
10-01-13, 02:43
After my session at Kison (Kison thread) I was still feeling it LOL. After reading all the reports on Monica and Ruby I couldn't resist. Called CHM around 12:30pm and asked if Monica was available. They said she will be available at 2. So killed some time until then and parked in the pay lot on Kaheka and walked over. Rang the bell and Monica answered. Thanks for the info on her looks. Great description, blonde hair, tanned skin, fit body. She starts leading me to the room and passes by Ruby trying to hide LOL. They both decide to tease me and whip out jr right in the hallway and start some kissing. These ladies are definitely into their work LOL. She leads me to the room and offers both of them for $$$$. After about 5 seconds of hesitation (had to make it look like I was debating LOL) I agree and pay up front. After reading all the reviews, I had no qualms about the upfront cost. So I go to self shower and walk back into the room right across the shower and lay on the bed. I don't know if they were ready or not because they both kept walking back and forth whistling at me laying on the bed called me "sexy" and "handsome" etc. They walk in and rip the towel off and start 3-way kissing and roaming all over my body paying a LOT of attention to jr and the boys. They both decide to move down for a double BBBJ. OMG! I feel like I'm in the middle of a porn LOL. Ruby then moves down for some BBBJ and Monica is shoving her tits of my face as I suck on her nipples. They switch positions and Monica moves down for her water BBBJ and Ruby is kissing me all over LFK and shoving her tits in my face. Eventually, Monica sits on my face for some DATY and Ruby mounts me for some ACG (I think they slipped a cover on but it still felt awesome). After a few minutes of Ruby bouncing on jr, I pop. They clean me off and start another BBBJ telling me Monica wants me to pop in her mouth. After a few minutes of trying, she asks me to self HJ till I'm ready to pop. Right before I finish, she DTs jr and I pop deep in her mouth (again I think she used a cover but maybe she didn't). For the rest of the hour, I lay there with Ruby next to me and Monica massaging my legs and feet. After a few minutes of just hanging out and chatting, they ask me to tell all my friends about them and report on here LOL. All in all, a great experience and I will DEFINITELY repeat. L / A/S 10/10/10. Can't NOT give them 10s for a 3 some LOL. Total damage $$$$.8 $ HF $.9 per girl. I tipped them both an extra .4 before leaving. These 2 really do enjoy what they do and they are damn good at it. If you got some extra $ you're willing to blow and you got that feeling, go visit Monica and Ruby at CHM. You will not be disappointed.

Again, thank you brothers that have reported (both positive and negative). Without you (and of course this forum) , I would never have even THOUGHT of stopping by any of these places. Please continue to do what you all do and enjoy yourselves, be safe and keep those reports coming.

Mykl6
10-02-13, 04:11
Felt hot and bothered after a couple of rounds of drinks, so I hit up CHM based on reviews here. Been out of the local game for a couple of years, so it was nice to have some insight from my fellow mongers. I was looking forward to seeing Monica, but she said that she wasn't feeling well. After the house fee and self-shower, Ruby walked into the room and lit things up. She has a classically beautiful face, and is soft in all the right places. Standard massage, with hard pressure, but hey, who goes to these places for therapeutic massage? After the turn, some BBJ, which I turned into heavy 69, then DATY. Ruby is a pleasure to eat out; I wish that I could keep going at that pussy for hours. Some doggy, but she was pretty adamant about no finger play. I wish I hadn't had too much to imbibe, since a second pop was on the table. Next time I'll know better. I would definitely repeat, and if I can scare up the cash, the stories about R & M are leading to some impure thoughts.

Standard damage (house + tip)

L. 10.

A- 11.

S. 10

Honolulu Chas
10-04-13, 14:22
May (Thai lady) has returned to CHM. Rest of the staff is Emma, Monica and Ruby.

TongueLover696
10-08-13, 19:48
This review is also posted on the Massage Parlor Reports, per request of the ladies. I guess they feel that not enough mongers follow this thread.

I just read the review that mentioned May, a Thai. Wish I had seen that earlier, since she may have come in to watch briefly and if I'd known she was Thai I would have invited her properly to join in the fun. Somebody, in addition to Emma and Jun, came in for a while, but was never introduced.

Set up a two hour duo session with Monica and Ruby at CHM this morning. I met Ruby last April when she was at Kison along with Monica. New place, new name, same outstanding service. Today makes my third duo with Monica, and is by far the best duo event I've experienced in an AMP. Strictly speaking, it went way beyond a duo. More on that later.

Met by MS Jun, happy to see me again, and horny as all get out, groping me in the hallway, etc, and get to the room. Get out of my clothes and jump in the shower and back to find Monica making out with Ruby on the bed. Game on! The ladies had me lay down for a nice three-way DFK and light groping, which turned into a double BBBJ and pretty soon moved to Monica's trademark BBBJ and DATY with Ruby sitting on my face. Positions were swapped several times with each girl in ACG at some point.

Then I had Monica provide DATY on Ruby while Ruby provided BBBJ. This switched back and forth a few more times, then I moved to my back and had Ruby lie on my stomache on her back with her pussy at my chin, followed by Monica in a standing DATY so that I could eat both at once. Full-face DATY using chin, nose and everything in between. Everybody was having lots of fun, and the noise level began to rise.

Monica left to freshen up a bit and came back with a request from Emma, who wanted to watch. Who am I to deny a request from a pretty lady, so I said sure, the more the merrier. Emma came in and was soon part of the action, and MS Jun came in to watch as well, and she hopped on my face for a ride as well. Between Emma and Jun hopping on and off, and making suggestions while I tongued Ruby's pussy, I lost track of who was groping or slurping my cock. Monica and Ruby were taking turns eating each other, while Emma and Jun watched that action, as well.

At some point it was just Monica, Ruby and I and the action went from pleasantly rhythmic to hot and heavy. Next thing I know, I bust a nut and we're all snowballing. After a brief rest, the ladies provided a very relaxing four-handed massage, and the we all snuggled for a while. I showered, took care of the tips and the girls fed me a nice cold papaya before I left. Mission accomplished!

LuvBigRax
10-09-13, 11:27
Tongue lover,

I've done doubles before but I haven't felt I've got my money's worth. It was great but I'm a one shot guy. Since I only shot once I felt I would be better off going two different times and getting one shot each time. Was your one shot experience worth it?

This review is also posted on the Massage Parlor Reports, per request of the ladies. I guess they feel that not enough mongers follow this thread.

I just read the review that mentioned May, a Thai. Wish I had seen that earlier, since she may have come in to watch briefly and if I'd known she was Thai I would have invited her properly to join in the fun. Somebody, in addition to Emma and Jun, came in for a while, but was never introduced.

Set up a two hour duo session with Monica and Ruby at CHM this morning. I met Ruby last April when she was at Kison along with Monica. New place, new name, same outstanding service. Today makes my third duo with Monica, and is by far the best duo event I've experienced in an AMP. Strictly speaking, it went way beyond a duo. More on that later.

Met by MS Jun, happy to see me again, and horny as all get out, groping me in the hallway, etc, and get to the room. Get out of my clothes and jump in the shower and back to find Monica making out with Ruby on the bed. Game on! The ladies had me lay down for a nice three-way DFK and light groping, which turned into a double BBBJ and pretty soon moved to Monica's trademark BBBJ and DATY with Ruby sitting on my face. Positions were swapped several times with each girl in ACG at some point.

Then I had Monica provide DATY on Ruby while Ruby provided BBBJ. This switched back and forth a few more times, then I moved to my back and had Ruby lie on my stomache on her back with her pussy at my chin, followed by Monica in a standing DATY so that I could eat both at once. Full-face DATY using chin, nose and everything in between. Everybody was having lots of fun, and the noise level began to rise.

Monica left to freshen up a bit and came back with a request from Emma, who wanted to watch. Who am I to deny a request from a pretty lady, so I said sure, the more the merrier. Emma came in and was soon part of the action, and MS Jun came in to watch as well, and she hopped on my face for a ride as well. Between Emma and Jun hopping on and off, and making suggestions while I tongued Ruby's pussy, I lost track of who was groping or slurping my cock. Monica and Ruby were taking turns eating each other, while Emma and Jun watched that action, as well.

At some point it was just Monica, Ruby and I and the action went from pleasantly rhythmic to hot and heavy. Next thing I know, I bust a nut and we're all snowballing. After a brief rest, the ladies provided a very relaxing four-handed massage, and the we all snuggled for a while. I showered, took care of the tips and the girls fed me a nice cold papaya before I left. Mission accomplished!

TongueLover696
10-09-13, 16:24
Tongue lover,

I've done doubles before but I haven't felt I've got my money's worth. It was great but I'm a one shot guy. Since I only shot once I felt I would be better off going two different times and getting one shot each time. Was your one shot experience worth it?I rarely cum at all, sometimes going through a dozen or more hours of full-on action with individual providers spread out over a month or more. I view the play itself as either good, bad or indifferent without focusing on the climax. Yes, cumming is fun but isn't everything for me. If that is your only goal, then a HE provided by an absolute hottie PSE provider or self-directed will achieve the same result. There was a time that I felt that way, but as long as I get to play with both as fully as I can and we all have a good time, I leave a happy camper.

From a purely financial aspect it is far more efficient to just play with one at a time, but I really enjoy the synergy between the ladies when the chemistry is working.

Hiho07
10-09-13, 23:52

At some point it was just Monica, Ruby and I and the action went from pleasantly rhythmic to hot and heavy. Next thing I know, I bust a nut and we're all snowballing. After a brief rest, the ladies provided a very relaxing four-handed massage, and the we all snuggled for a while. I showered, took care of the tips and the girls fed me a nice cold papaya before I left. Mission accomplished!I have tried all the AMPs and right now because of Monica and Ruby combo no place is better I like them watching me and running out the door because my car was getting towed. Can't wait to see you Monica again but you have been so busy lately taking care of other guys

TongueLover696
10-11-13, 23:39

<SNIP . !Before my session with Monica and Ruby I had asked if it would be OK to leave my meds in their fridge, since I was coming back to the island in a couple of days. They were nice enough to let me do that, and it gave me a great excuse to go visit again before my appointment at Kison, yesterday.

Monica thanked me for the nice review and I got some extra kisses all around, and I got introduced to May, who is Ching-Ching Thai. Monica said that she was one of her best girlfriends and that we should set up another duo. I asked May if she likes to 'gin jim' (eat pussy) to which she responded in the affirmative. She is cute, age probably early to mid30s but wasn't dolled up for action, since it was still early. I'll definitely have to do a trial run with her soon.

Ink6919
10-12-13, 21:45
My first HI review. Was in the area so figured I would pop in to crystal healing massage or their neighbor. Called first, and was told to come on by. Since all the reviews has been positive I was not picky about who I would see today. Met up with Monica, absolutely no regrets.

BBBJ skills are fantastic. Massage was very good and relaxing.

Some previous posters had been questioning her age. And though we all know that a lot of ladies age very well I honestly don't think monica is as old as some have speculated. One of my go to age identifiers are the hands, and Monica's were lovely and not wrinkly etc.

Damage was $$ including house fee. Not sure what the real going rate here is; but that is what I am used to paying on the mainland. Got my full hour, and left very happy. Will return.

Speaking of age, I wonder if mamasan is ever available to partake. Guess I am just always curious. Happy mongering.