PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Healing

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

ByTheBook
12-28-13, 08:41
When the double booking has happened to me. I defer to the other guy to get the second half kickoff on another night. The mamasan will tell the provider that I stopped by, and then hopefully she will give a little extra service and more time on my next visit.For all my blustering, I would have deferred to the other monger. Then I would look at Mama Jun as if she were a gazelle and I'm a hungry male Lion. Time to eat.

Captin Crunch
12-28-13, 16:46
For all my blustering, I would have deferred to the other monger. Then I would look at Mama Jun as if she were a gazelle and I'm a hungry male Lion. Time to eat.I like see Ruby again, but she no love me anymore. She get better guys like you. I might give up on her and try the other ones there. Are you reading this Ruby?

TongueLover696
01-02-14, 14:47
Called CHM to confirm my next appointment with Monica and Ruby for when M returns from vaycay. Ruby told me that Monica injured herself and won't be back till February. Bummer. I'm sure I won't be the only one hoping that she heals quickly and returns soon.

Tom P
01-02-14, 15:14
Called CHM to confirm my next appointment with Monica and Ruby for when M returns from vaycay. Ruby told me that Monica injured herself and won't be back till February. Bummer. I'm sure I won't be the only one hoping that she heals quickly and returns soon.TongueLover, you probably just made a large number of members on this board very nervous. Let's hope it is an "injury" she sustained during and not before her break.

Get well Monica.

ByTheBook
01-02-14, 16:54
Called CHM to confirm my next appointment with Monica and Ruby for when M returns from vaycay. Ruby told me that Monica injured herself and won't be back till February. Bummer. I'm sure I won't be the only one hoping that she heals quickly and returns soon.Ruby will have to train one of the other girls, to do a 3 some.

TongueLover696
01-02-14, 17:10
TongueLover, you probably just made a large number of members on this board very nervous. Let's hope it is an "injury" she sustained during and not before her break.

Get well Monica.A couple of years back, Monica broke her foot or ankle. She plays hard both in and out of the sack. Ruby mentioned a skating accident to her shoulder this time. I think that most of us mongers would be hard pressed to keep up with this Energizer Bunny for very long. Breath easy, I'm sure this is just a physical injury. I'm still on with Ruby next week, with BeBe stepping in as the junior partner, and will have more info for you all afterwards.

TongueLover696
01-02-14, 21:55
Ruby will have to train one of the other girls, to do a 3 some.Ruby said that BeBe will be work with her fine. To be on the safe side I changed my duo appointment from two hours to only one, and that we would see how that hour went and decide on subsequent plans afterward. I've played with BeBe solo, and briefly during my last M&are group romp, but I've never seen her bi. Side. Hope she has one, and can get a good freak on. Looking forward to the adventure. Ruby knows for sure just what I'm looking for and I'm counting on her taking over the training now that Monica is out for a while.

ByTheBook
01-03-14, 16:32
Called CHM to confirm my next appointment with Monica and Ruby for when M returns from vaycay. Ruby told me that Monica injured herself and won't be back till February. Bummer. I'm sure I won't be the only one hoping that she heals quickly and returns soon.This is not nice, forgive me. Monica injured herself doing sword. Swallowing practice. I will send a message of condolence.

NewKidotb
01-05-14, 03:30
Hi just wondering of anyone else got any news on Monica? Anyone spoke with her since her accident?

ByTheBook
01-06-14, 08:52
Hi just wondering of anyone else got any news on Monica? Anyone spoke with her since her accident?Ruby talks with Monica. Talk to are and she will tell you about Monica.

Honolulu808
01-06-14, 16:21
Hi just wondering of anyone else got any news on Monica? Anyone spoke with her since her accident?Monica is doing okay. She hurt her arm roller skating.

TongueLover696
01-08-14, 23:12
I entered CHM a few minutes early to allow some extra time for Mama Jun to grope my already bulging tool, as usual. Ruby came out of the party room to join in the groping and to finish stripping me in the hallway. BeBe took my clothes into the room and then joined me in the shower to make sure my starfish was fully prepped for a thorough rimming. While she finished up with a preview BBBJ. Ruby came in to check on ebbs efforts. She is a great teacher who is building up the talent at CHM. Easily the longest and most enjoyable shower I've ever had in an AMP.

When I got to the room, we unpacked the new toys I'd picked up that morning, and the girls started a 69 session. BeBe's perky butt was close to the foot of the bed with Ruby's tongue flicking her already dripping clit, so I began a serious DATO session on her while rubbing her labia. From there I began a DFK session with BeBe to enjoy Ruby's pussy juices and then slipped my dick into her doggy style while BeBe tried to swallow my balls. After a few minutes, the girls swapped positions for a while. At some point, while I doggied one, the other provided an outstanding rim job. Eventually they had me lie down for some CG rotation with one or the other riding my face.

At some point the wall of the room opened up and Jun and other girls came in for a taste or a ride. New girl Mina was too shy to join in. More on her later. Everybody tasted and felt great.

I had already given her a Feeldoe-type double dildo on a previous visit. Monica had not been open to that at the time, but Ruby said that she wanted to have a deek of her own to fuck BeBe. Both girls had lots of fun and we enjoyed a three-way DFK and I got in some more DATO sessions on both while they banged away. They also performed a double BBBJ for me and I thought they might swallow me. I introduced them both to a WeVibe toy, as well. This G-Spot and cock vibrator also works the clit and went over very well with both girls. A pair of thigh harness dildos also came in handy as the ladies both went for several simultaneous lap dances to multi-orgasms while we shared more DFK and body groping.

Along with the toys, I brought a bottle of good champagne plus ice and glasses. Everybody enjoyed and we also enjoyed ice cold champagne BBBJ and DATY sessions. I've had Monica's ice water and several other hot tea BBBJs over the years, but never had the bubbly effect. Very nice.

By the end of the second hour plus, I was about ready to collapse, but my dick was still raging. I started a third hour in cool-down mode with Ruby but asked to try new girl Mina. She's only been in the business about 10 days and needs a lot of practice to get up to CHM standards. Good looking, slender and looks tall, but is probably about the same height as Ruby. She gave a pretty good effort, and under the tutelage of Ruby, did manage to improve her BBBJ a bit. Ruby and BeBe eventually stepped in to bring me to a rousing finish BBBJCIM with Ruby who then snowballed with me.

The girls and Jun insisted that I have something to eat before I left, Mina made an egg, spinach and onion roll, a spicy noodle soup with baby octopus and a giant hamburger patty. The girl can cook. Hope her other skills grow to match her cooking. Along with some chocolates and fruit I brought, a very nice end of our get together with time for some chit chat.

All in all, just another excellent day at CHM.

TongueLover696
01-08-14, 23:15
I asked Ruby about Monica's recent injury. Definitely during ice skating, and the injury must have been to the wrist area. She is in a cast of sorts up to her elbow. She expects to be back at CHM around mid-February, after the cast is off.

Kakashihatake
01-09-14, 04:04
My good sir, what was the damage that came with this experience?

I entered CHM a few minutes early to allow some extra time for Mama Jun to grope my already bulging tool, as usual. Ruby came out of the party room to join in the groping and to finish stripping me in the hallway. BeBe took my clothes into the room and then joined me in the shower to make sure my starfish was fully prepped for a thorough rimming. While she finished up with a preview BBBJ. Ruby came in to check on ebbs efforts. She is a great teacher who is building up the talent at CHM. Easily the longest and most enjoyable shower I've ever had in an AMP.

When I got to the room, we unpacked the new toys I'd picked up that morning, and the girls started a 69 session. BeBe's perky butt was close to the foot of the bed with Ruby's tongue flicking her already dripping clit, so I began a serious DATO session on her while rubbing her labia. From there I began a DFK session with BeBe to enjoy Ruby's pussy juices and then slipped my dick into her doggy style while BeBe tried to swallow my balls. After a few minutes, the girls swapped positions for a while. At some point, while I doggied one, the other provided an outstanding rim job. Eventually they had me lie down for some CG rotation with one or the other riding my face.

At some point the wall of the room opened up and Jun and other girls came in for a taste or a ride. New girl Mina was too shy to join in. More on her later. Everybody tasted and felt great.

I had already given her a Feeldoe-type double dildo on a previous visit. Monica had not been open to that at the time, but Ruby said that she wanted to have a deek of her own to fuck BeBe. Both girls had lots of fun and we enjoyed a three-way DFK and I got in some more DATO sessions on both while they banged away. They also performed a double BBBJ for me and I thought they might swallow me. I introduced them both to a WeVibe toy, as well. This G-Spot and cock vibrator also works the clit and went over very well with both girls. A pair of thigh harness dildos also came in handy as the ladies both went for several simultaneous lap dances to multi-orgasms while we shared more DFK and body groping.

Along with the toys, I brought a bottle of good champagne plus ice and glasses. Everybody enjoyed and we also enjoyed ice cold champagne BBBJ and DATY sessions. I've had Monica's ice water and several other hot tea BBBJs over the years, but never had the bubbly effect. Very nice.

By the end of the second hour plus, I was about ready to collapse, but my dick was still raging. I started a third hour in cool-down mode with Ruby but asked to try new girl Mina. She's only been in the business about 10 days and needs a lot of practice to get up to CHM standards. Good looking, slender and looks tall, but is probably about the same height as Ruby. She gave a pretty good effort, and under the tutelage of Ruby, did manage to improve her BBBJ a bit. Ruby and BeBe eventually stepped in to bring me to a rousing finish BBBJCIM with Ruby who then snowballed with me.

The girls and Jun insisted that I have something to eat before I left, Mina made an egg, spinach and onion roll, a spicy noodle soup with baby octopus and a giant hamburger patty. The girl can cook. Hope her other skills grow to match her cooking. Along with some chocolates and fruit I brought, a very nice end of our get together with time for some chit chat.

All in all, just another excellent day at CHM.

TongueLover696
01-10-14, 00:10
My good sir, what was the damage that came with this experience?I pay $$ per girl per hour for service I consider PSE quality. This certainly qualified. House fees for two girls is $ per hour, so a total of 1 K for the first two hours. The third hour was solo so I paid Mina the standard $.5 plus another standard HF. Because Ruby was in there tutoring and monitoring Mina, and especially because she and BeBe jumped in at the end to bring me over the top, I tipped an extra $. Grand total, 1.3 K.

There were a lot of extra services thrown in by the house and girls, and by me with the toys, champagne and food. Yes, a bit steep, but I don't play very often, so I really like to go all out when I do.

Jaisrh
01-10-14, 01:21
I pay $$ per girl per hour for service I consider PSE quality. This certainly qualified. House fees for two girls is $ per hour, so a total of 1 K for the first two hours. The third hour was solo so I paid Mina the standard $.5 plus another standard HF. Because Ruby was in there tutoring and monitoring Mina, and especially because she and BeBe jumped in at the end to bring me over the top, I tipped an extra $. Grand total, 1.3 K.

There were a lot of extra services thrown in by the house and girls, and by me with the toys, champagne and food. Yes, a bit steep, but I don't play very often, so I really like to go all out when I do.Wow the mamasan and girls must love you when you spend that much. I wish I could afford something like that but I would settle for 6 good individual sessions for that much. Looking forward to when I can drop that much on a session without blinking. Sounds like a lot of fun and gives me motivation to make more money.

Lkjhgf
01-10-14, 03:48
I asked Ruby about Monica's recent injury. Definitely during ice skating, and the injury must have been to the wrist area. She is in a cast of sorts up to her elbow. She expects to be back at CHM around mid-February, after the cast is off.696 must be the P are director for chm.

Injury appears to be her left hand in a sling.

Can still use her right hand and all other parts of her body.

So ask her to return soon.

The Hawk.

Squidley
01-11-14, 05:24
Never drove when going to CHM before. Would greatly appreciate a PM from anyone that knows a safe spot to park. Tried the street parking at Kaheka (Sp? Is the alley next to Panda safe?

ByTheBook
01-11-14, 12:37

All in all, just another excellent day at CHM.TL696, I am tired reading this and super horny.

ByTheBook
01-11-14, 12:40
696 must be the P are director for chm.

The Hawk.No, he talks with the staff. I do the same thing and I 'm not in Hawaii. M needs her arms sometimes when she performs BJ. Let her rest, the other girls at CHM and other spas can step up, their game.

TongueLover696
01-11-14, 13:08
Never drove when going to CHM before. Would greatly appreciate a PM from anyone that knows a safe spot to park. Tried the street parking at Kaheka (Sp? Is the alley next to Panda safe?If you drive up Kaheka from Ala Moana, there is a parking lot that backs up to CHM. I'm always there more than two hours, so the street parking is risky for me in the sense of getting a ticket. I think it is pretty safe otherwise in the daytime. I'm never there at night. The parking lot is only $6 all day, which sure beats stopping the play to run out to drop quarters into the parking bandits. As a percentage of what I drop for a two or three hour duo session, it is essentially nothing. I have spent more on batteries for the toys I bring.

I don't think that the alley behind Panda would be at all safe. If I were my alley and some fool blocked my access I'd have their car towed in a heartbeat. But then I'm just an asshole about things like that.

TongueLover696
01-11-14, 13:19
696 must be the P are director for chm.

The Hawk.Maybe then I'd get an employee discount?

Nah, just a very satisfied customer, with very specific activities in my dirty little mind. The big one, too.

When I find women who share, or at least support my tastes, I prefer to spend time with them rather than being disappointed in other beds. Right now that limits my play to CHM and Kison. If I see other duo reviews at other places, I'll expand my horizons accordingly. I'd rather be a shill for the entire industry than for an individual girl or AMP.

Sorry, no direct connection to Monica. Ruby is my channel. When Monica hurt her ankle a while back she came back to play as a walking wounded. Pretty sure the current cast and injury would be more bothersome in action.

Alika T9
01-11-14, 13:36
Just wondering if someone could please help to describe rubys looks to me? I believe I had her at Kison before but don't want to get the bait and switch. Any info would be great to make sure I experience the sex pro.

Hinode
01-12-14, 03:47
Just wondering if someone could please help to describe rubys looks to me? I believe I had her at Kison before but don't want to get the bait and switch. Any info would be great to make sure I experience the sex pro.I posted earlier about another braddah inquiring about her looks. Find my post in this thread regarding ruby's descrip. You won't be disappointed.

Braddah H.

Hinode
01-12-14, 03:52
Never drove when going to CHM before. Would greatly appreciate a PM from anyone that knows a safe spot to park. Tried the street parking at Kaheka (Sp? Is the alley next to Panda safe?You can park in the small lot after entering from South King Street. Just take your first right (by Panda express) then head down the small lane, take that right turn, through the narrow alleyway. Park facing Makai (south) with the 2-3 stalls in front of CHM and the other AMP (forget the name, where one of my ATF Mimi works as mama now). If you go after hours, Ruby, Monica, and Mama Jun have told me that I can park outside the alleyway where the green dumpster is. Hope this helps.

H.

YG365
01-12-14, 05:43
Just wondering if someone could please help to describe rubys looks to me? I believe I had her at Kison before but don't want to get the bait and switch. Any info would be great to make sure I experience the sex pro.She looks MILF with some long hard nipples that are fun to suck on when the ac is on! She also has an unique BBBJ where she's licking your shaft while deep throating?

Alika T9
01-12-14, 15:54
She looks MILF with some long hard nipples that are fun to suck on when the ac is on! She also has an unique BBBJ where she's licking your shaft while deep throating?I was looking for more exact description maybe height, weight, hair, anything to know I'm going ruby and not some other girl.

TongueLover696
01-12-14, 22:38
I was looking for more exact description maybe height, weight, hair, anything to know I'm going ruby and not some other girl.Mama Jun doesn't play bait and switch. There really aren't many girls at CHM, but I'm horrible at descriptions.

All but Monica have dark hair, Ruby's is the blackest, I think. Length well past her shoulders.

Ruby does the most makeup around the eyes, long fake lashes.

Height, 5'5" maybe 5'6"? I think that she's taller than all but Mina, who has shorter, brown hair.

Best bet, call and make an appointment. Talk to both MS and Ruby to make sure there is no double booking.

You can tell MS and Ruby you requested her based on my review, but if you do be absolutely certain to treat her right.

Enjoy!

Uki Eater
01-12-14, 23:35
I was looking for more exact description maybe height, weight, hair, anything to know I'm going ruby and not some other girl.Ruby is Korean 5'4 - 5'5 in height, has straight black hair with light skin but, its not milky white skin. Her body is not slim as in Sugar at Kison type slim but, I wouldn't consider her body thick like a Pepsi at Hula. Ruby lacks that tone on her body. She's no gym rat. Her shoulders / torso area is a bit on the broader side compared to her lower half area. She's on the older side but, certainly not a GILF in looks. I actually found Ruby attractive for CHM standards and wasn't as old I was expecting. If she muscled up her legs and her upper body toned up and got slimmer, she'd look pretty good. Right now, she has that V shape build.

Hypo Luxa
01-13-14, 02:39
Ruby is Korean 5'4 - 5'5 in height, has straight black hair with light skin but, its not milky white skin. Her body is not slim as in Sugar at Kison type slim but, I wouldn't consider her body thick like a Pepsi at Hula. Ruby lacks that tone on her body. She's no gym rat. Her shoulders / torso area is a bit on the broader side compared to her lower half area. She's on the older side but, certainly not a GILF in looks. I actually found Ruby attractive for CHM standards and wasn't as old I was expecting. If she muscled up her legs and her upper body toned up and got slimmer, she'd look pretty good. Right now, she has that V shape build.Ruby's face and hair always reminded me of a Korean Suzy Suzuki...!

Mondo Badfoot
01-13-14, 15:20
I was looking for more exact description maybe height, weight, hair, anything to know I'm going ruby and not some other girl.Easy- Ruby is the one fucking your brains out!

NewKidotb
01-15-14, 19:05
Anyone know how Monica is doing? A date when she'll be back. Haven't been there since she went vacay.

CoolDude44
01-15-14, 19:40
Went to CHM middle December early evening. 2nd visit with Ruby. First visit was amazing. I thought the reports of BBBJ and BBFS were exaggerated but they're not. I went in and Mama comes in to collect the house fee. I give her a kiss and she pulls out jr. And starts stroking him. Got jr. All revved up for Ruby. Ruby came in a minute later and immediately got into DFK for a few minutes. Then she went into BBBJ and DT. Man she's got skills and really seems to enjoy her work. Got some rimming and more BBBJ and then she offered BBFS but I declined and asked for the raincoat. She mounted my CG and rode me hard until I blew my wad. After that she rubbed down my back and then BBBJ until jr. Was ready again. She asked if I wanted an audience and I said okay. Next thing you know, mama and one other girl (Bebe? Came in and I was getting BBBJ, rimming and eating nani at the same time. After a few more minutes, I blew load #2. After that, Ruby cleaned me up and gave me a long kiss and sent me on my way. She mentioned a possible vacation in January (Got sick and haven't been back yet. Anyone know if she]s still on duty? I should have gotten her cell# but I walked out with wobbly kness that night. I willl be back for more!

TongueLover696
01-15-14, 23:24
Went to CHM middle December early evening. 2nd visit with Ruby. First visit was amazing. I thought the reports of BBBJ and BBFS were exaggerated but they're not. I went in and Mama comes in to collect the house fee. I give her a kiss and she pulls out jr. And starts stroking him. Got jr. All revved up for Ruby. Ruby came in a minute later and immediately got into DFK for a few minutes. Then she went into BBBJ and DT. Man she's got skills and really seems to enjoy her work. Got some rimming and more BBBJ and then she offered BBFS but I declined and asked for the raincoat. She mounted my CG and rode me hard until I blew my wad. After that she rubbed down my back and then BBBJ until jr. Was ready again. She asked if I wanted an audience and I said okay. Next thing you know, mama and one other girl (Bebe? Came in and I was getting BBBJ, rimming and eating nani at the same time. After a few more minutes, I blew load #2. After that, Ruby cleaned me up and gave me a long kiss and sent me on my way. She mentioned a possible vacation in January (Got sick and haven't been back yet. Anyone know if she]s still on duty? I should have gotten her cell# but I walked out with wobbly kness that night. I willl be back for more!Congrats on getting one of Ruby's amazing experiences. She was there a week ago today and did not mention any vacation plans. She might have been making plans a while back that changed after Monica got hurt.

If you're over your illness, call Jun and make a reservation. Hope your feeling better. A session with Ruby will cure most anything. As they said in "South Pacific" There ain't anything wrong with any man here that couldn't be cured by putting him near a friendly, female, feminine dame!

Honolulu808
01-16-14, 00:20
Anyone know how Monica is doing? A date when she'll be back. Haven't been there since she went vacay.Monica is still in her cast, removal date set at 2/4. Hoping to be back to work 2/10.

Ruby starts her vacation 3/1.

ScrubDiesel
01-16-14, 01:44
Would like to say I "had" Mona but she wouldn't provide FS. Ended up with just a BBBJ. She didn't even want to do that at first. Didn't seem too happy when I blew in her mouth. L / A / S 6/6/5.

BigD9
01-16-14, 05:29
Is their a picture of Ruby and / or Monica for the viewing.

Maybe one for all the ladies at CHM.

Blake123
01-16-14, 05:51

Maybe one for all the ladies at CHM.Answer is NO.

ByTheBook
01-16-14, 08:41

Maybe one for all the ladies at CHM.No. We have to remember a lot of these girls don't want their families to see pictures of them working at massage parlors. A lot of girls tell families they are working in offices or banks, also other legitimate businesses. Do any of us mongers want the girls to take pictures of us while we are in the spas? Gives new meaning to; " Honey I'll be there shortly, I have to make a stop and drop something off. Darling that is not me in the picture being swallowed by that Asian girl-that's my double, I swear.

Kalani69
01-16-14, 13:36
Would like to say I "had" Mona but she wouldn't provide FS. Ended up with just a BBBJ. She didn't even want to do that at first. Didn't seem too happy when I blew in her mouth. L / A / S 6/6/5.Huh? No FS at CHM? Seems like she turned the wrong way on the way to work today. LOL.

ByTheBook
01-16-14, 17:46
Congrats on getting one of Ruby's amazing experiences. She was there a week ago today and did not mention any vacation plans. She might have been making plans a while back that changed after Monica got hurt.

If you're over your illness, call Jun and make a reservation. Hope your feeling better. A session with Ruby will cure most anything. As they said in "South Pacific" There ain't anything wrong with any man here that couldn't be cured by putting him near a friendly, female, feminine dame!Are said she will be gone long time, starting in March. Week before last, she was going vacay, in Feb.

ByTheBook
01-16-14, 17:58
Would like to say I "had" Mona but she wouldn't provide FS. Ended up with just a BBBJ. She didn't even want to do that at first. Didn't seem too happy when I blew in her mouth. L / A / S 6/6/5.Did you notify Mama Jun.

About your session with Mona? Maybe she was on monthly. Sometimes a girl will say she can only do BJ, on your first visit, because, and she will point to her mid-section. No FS at CHM, say it isn't so. Thanks for telling us. It has already been noted by TL696, that Mona was really on the shy side, could not look at his boner.

ByTheBook
01-16-14, 18:01
Went to CHM middle December early evening. 2nd visit with Ruby. First visit was amazing. I thought the reports of BBBJ and BBFS were exaggerated but they're not. I went in and Mama comes in to collect the house fee. I give her a kiss and she pulls out jr. And starts stroking him. Got jr. All revved up for Ruby. Ruby came in a minute later and immediately got into DFK for a few minutes. Then she went into BBBJ and DT. Man she's got skills and really seems to enjoy her work. Got some rimming and more BBBJ and then she offered BBFS but I declined and asked for the raincoat. She mounted my CG and rode me hard until I blew my wad. After that she rubbed down my back and then BBBJ until jr. Was ready again. She asked if I wanted an audience and I said okay. Next thing you know, mama and one other girl (Bebe? Came in and I was getting BBBJ, rimming and eating nani at the same time. After a few more minutes, I blew load #2. After that, Ruby cleaned me up and gave me a long kiss and sent me on my way. She mentioned a possible vacation in January (Got sick and haven't been back yet. Anyone know if she]s still on duty? I should have gotten her cell# but I walked out with wobbly kness that night. I willl be back for more!Dr. Are. Is still on duty and seeing patients with Deek issues.

BigD9
01-16-14, 19:15
No. We have to remember a lot of these girls don't want their families to see pictures of them working at massage parlors. A lot of girls tell families they are working in offices or banks, also other legitimate businesses. Do any of us mongers want the girls to take pictures of us while we are in the spas? Gives new meaning to; " Honey I'll be there shortly, I have to make a stop and drop something off. Darling that is not me in the picture being swallowed by that Asian girl-that's my double, I swear.Got it...just asking. Thanks for the response.

CoolDude44
01-17-14, 01:53
Congrats on getting one of Ruby's amazing experiences. She was there a week ago today and did not mention any vacation plans. She might have been making plans a while back that changed after Monica got hurt.

If you're over your illness, call Jun and make a reservation. Hope your feeling better. A session with Ruby will cure most anything. As they said in "South Pacific" There ain't anything wrong with any man here that couldn't be cured by putting him near a friendly, female, feminine dame!Thanks! I'm glad to hear she's on duty! I will return. I thought some of the stories were BS but they're 100% true. Even the twosome, threesome and foursome. If it's slow when you're there, you might be offered extra "benefits". I think because I was a return visitor, Ruby gave me extra. I don't want to bust the bubble of any young 20 year olds, because Ruby is (I think) mid 30's, but I'm mid 40's so I think she's hot and her service is top tier. I had never gotten deep throat and a 2nd pop without asking or paying extra. I tipped extra because I wanted to after that great service. She really made my visits enjoyable.

If you're looking for BBBJ or BBFS, this is the place for sure. Even Mama will give you some loving if you play your cards right.

I've been visiting AMP's for many years and never got BBBJ and DT before. Ruby is truly a gem.

BTW, I know her real name because se showed me a prescription bottle when we we talking story but that's classified information.

TongueLover696
01-17-14, 02:05
Would like to say I "had" Mona but she wouldn't provide FS. Ended up with just a BBBJ. She didn't even want to do that at first. Didn't seem too happy when I blew in her mouth. L / A / S 6/6/5.When I was there last week, there wasn't anyone named Mona, but the lack of service you got sounds like you met Mina. I predict a very short stay at CHM. Not a good fit.

ScrubDiesel
01-17-14, 03:57
When I was there last week, there wasn't anyone named Mona, but the lack of service you got sounds like you met Mina. I predict a very short stay at CHM. Not a good fit.She may have said Mina and I misheard. She was a little on the heavy side with nice tits. Didn't see a mamasan there at all. Mina / Mona answered the door and walked me out.

ByTheBook
01-17-14, 17:33

Maybe one for all the ladies at CHM.Try this; Go to CHM, experience M&R. Then you will have a lifetime picture in your mind and a warm feeling in your loins. See all the girls.

Kakashihatake
01-20-14, 15:37
Whats the damage for these epic encounters? Thanks!

TongueLover696
01-20-14, 21:22
Whats the damage for these epic encounters? Thanks!Hard to tell just which epic encounters you mean. So many of us have experienced some that are way beyond the ordinary AMP routine.

The House Fee is standard at .5.

If you go solo with any of the girls, expect to tip $.5.

I consider that full on bi-action to be a step up to PSE and pay $$ per girl. Of course the HF is also doubled. Multiple hours at AMPs stay at the same rate, as far as I'm concerned, though I've negotiated better rates for longer sessions with escorts.

Enjoy.

Kakashihatake
01-20-14, 21:46
200 per girl plus double the house fee. So we looking at 500. Ok, well, thanks for the response! Maybe someday I'll have the same experience as you folks have had.

Hard to tell just which epic encounters you mean. So many of us have experienced some that are way beyond the ordinary AMP routine.

The House Fee is standard at .5.

If you go solo with any of the girls, expect to tip $.5.

I consider that full on bi-action to be a step up to PSE and pay $$ per girl. Of course the HF is also doubled. Multiple hours at AMPs stay at the same rate, as far as I'm concerned, though I've negotiated better rates for longer sessions with escorts.

Enjoy.

Captin Crunch
01-28-14, 23:53
No reports on Ruby lately. Guys are not seeing her?

Cosmic Kid
01-30-14, 22:09
No reports on Ruby lately. Guys are not seeing her?Decided I better go see if Ruby's still at CHM. She is. Most or all of the reason I go to Kison and CHM is BB. I think a cover is more sensible but unfortunately just doesn't work for me so got to seek out the BB action. Ruby's got what I need. She lets me do what I want to, lot of oral, DATY & DATO, and I never have a feeling of being judged negatively by her, which I have felt sometimes with other providers. This is one reason I don't even want to go to the younger ones, because sometimes their attitude about us old futs detracts from my comfort level. Actually, what I have pretty much concluded now is Ruby is the only provider I'll even go to any more. It's not like I'm infatuated with her or want her as a GF or whatever. She just makes me feel at home, and I get a good fuck. I hope she sticks around.

Hypo Luxa
01-31-14, 04:30
Decided I better go see if Ruby's still at CHM. She is. Most or all of the reason I go to Kison and CHM is BB. I think a cover is more sensible but unfortunately just doesn't work for me so got to seek out the BB action. Ruby's got what I need. She lets me do what I want to, lot of oral, DATY & DATO, and I never have a feeling of being judged negatively by her, which I have felt sometimes with other providers. This is one reason I don't even want to go to the younger ones, because sometimes their attitude about us old futs detracts from my comfort level. Actually, what I have pretty much concluded now is Ruby is the only provider I'll even go to any more. It's not like I'm infatuated with her or want her as a GF or whatever. She just makes me feel at home, and I get a good fuck. I hope she sticks around.Everything you said about Ruby I would say about Yoko (Kison) as well. I see no reason to see anyone else right now. And Ruby is up there for me too!

Secret Agent
02-01-14, 10:00
Decided I better go see if Ruby's still at CHM.
Actually, what I have pretty much concluded now is Ruby is the only provider I'll even go to any more. It's not like I'm infatuated with her or want her as a GF or whatever. She just makes me feel at home, and I get a good fuck. I hope she sticks around.She said she's going vacation in the beginning of March.

Kealee29
02-07-14, 17:32
Went to check if ruby was available Monday night guess one of your braddahs got to her before me (damn). Met at door my mama sent to a room paid the normal hf took a shower and back in the room right next to rubies normal back room in knock at the door and in comes lora. Not bad looking but not as hot as ruby started with a massage as I believe I deserved it not to bad nice pressure spent a decent amount of time on my back and head onto the flip. As she strips down revealing he nice breast I would say small be's she was a little thick but nothing to bad as I rather have a girl with something to hold onto. Starts with a BBBJ pretty good skills for quite some time asks if I want to use the cover say yea rather play it safe starts off in CG, mish, doggie back to RCG back into k9 where I filled up the ballon. Told me I still got time left if I want to go another round told her rather not massage should be fine although she was decent I still would rather seeing ruby as her skills and personality is far superior than any providers I seen.

P.s to the braddah that was next store with ruby lucky guy lucky sounded like you didn't just have ruby in there with you looks like you had multiple visitors during your session.

Quik808
02-11-14, 23:19
Hey fellow monger's.

Has anyone heard from Monica since she went on vacation and hurt her arm? I haven't heard anything from her. Called Mama at CHM and even her doesn't know when she is returning to work. All she said, "was sometime in February?" Any info would be helpful.

Mahalo, Quik.

TongueLover696
02-12-14, 00:24
Hey fellow monger's.

Has anyone heard from Monica since she went on vacation and hurt her arm? I haven't heard anything from her. Called Mama at CHM and even her doesn't know when she is returning to work. All she said, "was sometime in February?" Any info would be helpful.

Mahalo, Quik.I talked with Ruby recently and will see her again this week. I asked about the possibility of a duo with Monica, but was told that she is here but still recuperating. Maybe by the end of Febuary? Monica came back a bit early after injuring her foot a couple of years ago. I think that she learned from that experience. I'm sure that she wants to be in great condition before resuming play.

Hope it is soon but would rather have her healthy than hurt.

NewKidotb
02-12-14, 02:35
Can't wait till she gets back. Haven't gone there since she went vaca..

Crazy Glu
02-12-14, 20:52
Can't wait till she gets back. Haven't gone there since she went vaca..I second this. But I do hope she is healing well, cause I have a lot of bent up frustration (hehe) to be released.

Honolulu Chas
02-13-14, 18:22
Monica is back as of 10 am Thursday.

Yung Evr
02-13-14, 23:36
Monica is back as of 10 am Thursday.Holy Fuck!

JTaka
02-14-14, 10:31
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.

Honolulu808
02-14-14, 16:15
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.Rule #1 - Never ask a female her age unless you think she maybe under 18. This rule is for all female not just providers.

Rule #2 - If a female reveals an age accept it.

Rule #3 - Why the hell does it matter. Service is like wine, age makes the drink so much better. Cheap young wine, all one gets is a head ache.

Rule #4 - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She may have been truthful when she said you are handsome. Don't you think you are handsome?

Pau Hana Party
02-14-14, 18:38
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.I think "everybody" who's read this fourm knows Ruby is not 32, I think for your first post, you should have reported about your experience with Ruby. I maybe wrong but I don't think Monica is 32 either.

JustFacts
02-14-14, 18:52
Mind over matter-if you don't mind it don't matter. Age only matters if they too young.

But if they are 32, so am I, and I been fucking pros for decades, LOL.

Only a handful of 30 something year old pros fucked and sucked at CHM in the past 17 years, couple realtors Regina and Sophia, and some misguided all covered one that left after a few days.

Michael Scott
02-14-14, 20:45
When asking a providers age, always ask the follow-up question, "what year were you born?" The hesitation will tell whether she's lying or not.

I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.

Jizzy McDizzy
02-14-14, 21:28
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.Some of these old lettuce must think some guys are partially blind or will just plain believe anything. Sounds like you obviously know she's lying. Come on granny, try to be at least a little realistic when giving a fake age. Shaving off a decade or more when you look like a wrinkly, old, chubby, frumpy, loose skinned, weathered and worn out, over the hill housewife who looks like she chain smokes 2 packs a day is not at all believable.

Lkjhgf
02-14-14, 21:50
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.Seen her ID and medical report, also real name.

Said I cute too, cause I'm 32 too.

TongueLover696
02-15-14, 01:55
Spent a wonderful hour with two of my favorite valentines this morning. I got there late, and we got off to an even later start, so it turned into more like ninety minutes. Monica has always been one of the hottest ladies in the AMP scene, but I've never seen or felt her cum as much as she did today. Not a squirter, but a definite flood on both my dick and tongue.

I brought a few more toys to the party, all with a valentine theme, or color at least. Lots of fun with blindfolds and a gentle whip as well as WeVibe3 which was the real hit of the party.

Kala was a bit short so only did one hour of duo and followed up with a solo hour of Ruby. Lots of 69 ACG climaxing with CIM and snowball.

I brought some chocolates and a bottle of Dom Perignon to share with everyone. Met the new girl Lora, who had stopped in to introduce herself and offered a taste and a tickle while I was with Ruby. Mina served up some fruit and nuts.

If you want to partake of Ruby, better beat a path down to CHM, because she is going on a three-month vacation at the start of March.

Skoal Straight
02-15-14, 17:03
So I'm finally going to take the the plunge and sample Monica. I have been reading all the reviews and all were great. Her age / looks are somewhat conflicting and that doesn't bother me. But what is a deal breaker for me is if she is shaved or not. Its just my preference but having a Bush is a deal breaker for me, no matter who the provider is. I don't recall any mention of her many reviews, so if any of you brothers who sampled her could let me know.

Thanks.

Ass Man808
02-15-14, 17:43
So I'm finally going to take the the plunge and sample Monica. I have been reading all the reviews and all were great. Her age / looks are somewhat conflicting and that doesn't bother me. But what is a deal breaker for me is if she is shaved or not. Its just my preference but having a Bush is a deal breaker for me, no matter who the provider is. I don't recall any mention of her many reviews, so if any of you brothers who sampled her could let me know.

Thanks.Every time I saw her she was completely shaven.

Kalani69
02-15-14, 17:50
When asking a providers age, always ask the follow-up question, "what year were you born?" The hesitation will tell whether she's lying or not.I used to do it all the time. Just add or subtract 10 years from actual age then can easily give appropriate birth year if need to. Hehe, everybody think I superman when I say I'm 75 and still fucking. "Check it out, I was born in 1939". Was really born in 1949. Or was it 1929?

Member #5092
02-15-14, 18:28

Thanks.Its been a year or so ago back at kisson was my last visit. She had a very light Bush so no bother for me. But I know what you mean, a full Bush is a turn off especially during DATY.

Yung Evr
02-15-14, 18:59

Thanks.No Bush for M.

Uki Eater
02-15-14, 20:03
I don't know if anyone is still curious, but Ruby said she is 32. Then again, she also told me I was handsome, so you can take the age thing with a grain of salt.It's pretty obvious when a provider offers BBBJ / CIM / BBFS to alot of dudes regardless how they look and how old, it is very likely she's on the older side. She'll most likely to be in the 40's and above age range.

JTaka
02-16-14, 01:27
Every time I saw her she was completely shaven.Same for me.

Redneck 1
02-16-14, 23:51
Shaving off a decade or more when you look like a wrinkly, old, chubby, frumpy, loose skinned, weathered and worn out, over the hill housewife who looks like she chain smokes 2 packs a day is not at all believable.By golly, hopefully that isn't similar to how ladies describe me and some other old guys after we leave, LOL.

"Old Lettuce" Red.

Hypo Luxa
02-17-14, 01:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Mondo Badfoot
02-17-14, 03:07
By the way. Ruby IS 32!

Lkjhgf
02-17-14, 16:17
By the way. Ruby IS 32!Mondo, I second that.

TongueLover696
02-17-14, 19:56
Mondo, I second that.True this!

Redneck 1
02-17-14, 20:21
Ruby is 32

Seen her ID and medical report, also real name.

By the way. Ruby IS 32!I'm one of the many members of the Ruby fan club and have enjoyed being with her several times. Although I don't have any proof of her age, when I previously asked her, she said in what seemed to be a sincere manner: "If you want to know the truth, I'm 32." I haven't seen her in sunlight, but from her appearance in the relatively dim lighting of the CHM rooms and hallway at night, I have no reason to doubt her answer. However, even if she were older, I wouldn't mind at all. As another brother has perceptively recognized, age can actually improve both women and wine.

NewKidotb
02-17-14, 20:53
As far as her age goes, I've never spent time with her but she looks in her 30's..really doesn't matter to me because they are all nice. And thank you bro's who mentioned when Monica came back. I must go see her this week!

Mondo Badfoot
02-18-14, 01:05
... A 32 year old fuck monster!

NewKidotb
02-21-14, 19:52
Went there today and see how Monica was doing, said they were a little slow and ruby going vaca soon. Next thing you know I'm surrounded by 4 women,2 of them must be new cause never seen them the last time. Never got their name cause all I saw were tits in my face for my pleasure and Monica goes to her knees for a little bit, almost had something going but someone rang the door bell. Was fun either way and left Monica with a welcome back gift.

Un Holy
02-22-14, 02:01
Obviously none of you guys been married to or had an extended relationship with a Korean. Ruby has a lot of mileage and has fucked many to mental stupidity. Ha ha! Some of you know what I mean.

They all claim to be younger than what they really are until you see the drivers license. Monica does tell the truth. The Korean body and skin keeps well over many years. Thats why many guys dump the old hag wives for sexy k girls.

John Ross
02-22-14, 06:36
Obviously none of you guys been married to or had an extended relationship with a Korean. Ruby has a lot of mileage and has fucked many to mental stupidity. Ha ha! Some of you know what I mean.

They all claim to be younger than what they really are until you see the drivers license. Monica does tell the truth. The Korean body and skin keeps well over many years. Thats why many guys dump the old hag wives for sexy k girls.One thing with Asian women, Koreans in particular, is they age very well. If they tell you their age, add 10 years. If you are guessing their age, add 10 years. This should get you within the ballpark of their age as 95% will lie about their age. (Unholy, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt as it should be closer to 99%) Korean women have so many serums and lotions / potions to slow the aging process, it is ridiculous. Most subscribe to the ideal of regular body massages, sauna usage and body scrubs. This helps their skin stay tight, but soft, smooth and silky to the touch. Don't forget about their liberal use of cosmetic surgery and botox to stay young.

I don't know the true ages of the women at CHM, but I would say Ruby is the youngest of them all. The most important thing is the girls are younger than I and their service is spectacular.

Captin Crunch
02-27-14, 13:06
Ruby's last day is on Saturday..leaving on Sunday. Might have to go see her tomorrow.

Hypo Luxa
02-27-14, 16:19
Ruby's last day is on Saturday..leaving on Sunday. Might have to go see her tomorrow.Had her and Monica last night! Started with Monica for the first 45 minutes and ended with Ruby and mama in the room "helping me" then took turns on Ruby! Ended with double BJ! It was funny because I was pounding Monica in flat doggie on the bed and didm''t even here them come in. I suddenly heard oooohs and aaaahs and felt caresses my balls and ass!

Fun, fun, fun!

Mazeno
02-27-14, 19:17
Late to post, but got to share my experience of the BBBJ I've had. I was laying on the bed. She starts slow and sensual. Good timing. Stroking junior in her mouth at a slow pace. Then she starts to DT. I was surprised and don't remember her doing DT the last time I saw her. She saw my reaction. She took her mouth to the top of junior and went DT again. She didn't come back up. She stayed in the DT position for a long time. Junior was maxing out and she kept pushing forward. Those lips were wrapped firmly around the base. Such a turn on!

After we moved to standing BBBJ. She really picked up the speed. I liked the variety too. Swirl her tongue around the tip. Licking the sides of the shaft. Sliding her tongue along the bottom of the shaft. Back to DT. Then face fucking. BLS. Also liked popping junior out and popping it back in after she caught her breath.

We continued for awhile. Moved on to FS. Then back to BBBJ again. Same great energy for round 2. Got to say one of the better BJ experiences I've had. Will miss her during the vacay.

A - 10. S - 10. Standard damages. Will repeat.

Hinode
02-28-14, 21:16
... A 32 year old fuck monster!For whatever reason, my post didn't upload. This was _last week._ So here I am, trying again. I got to agree w / Braddah Unholy, JR, and idol. As much as I love Ruby (too), she's not 32. I wish. Then I would really have to keep seeing her (LOL) but nah she's like 40's; maybe early 40's to be on the generous side.

Remember. She told me, to tell _YOU_, she only cares about your DEEK, deek, deek, and samoa deek.

H.

Honolulu Chas
03-01-14, 16:44
Two new ladies: Sheila-short, and Ginger-slim.

Still on staff: Laura, Mina, and Monica.

Returning Monday 3/3: Emma.

Leaving early Sunday 3/2 for a couple of months: Ruby.

Honolulu Chas
03-04-14, 03:09
Yet another new provider: Bonnie, petite, with nice naturals.

FootballFann12
03-04-14, 04:52
I finally got a chance to see Monica, it was worth the wait. I have seen her twice now, planning on seeing her again on Thursday (a birthday present to myself). She is great at everything she does. 8/9/10.

LuvBigRax
03-04-14, 22:57
I've had good times with Monica and Ruby. Any reviews of the new girls? I assume all are BBFS? Otherwise not worth going yo CHM. Any of them have large rack?

Two new ladies: Sheila-short, and Ginger-slim.

Still on staff: Laura, Mina, and Monica.

Returning Monday 3/3: Emma.

Leaving early Sunday 3/2 for a couple of months: Ruby.

HaoleGirlLover
03-07-14, 00:06
Saw Monica for the first time couple weeks ago and it was great. Sexy black outfit and she got on me. Great BBBJ and the tongue action was excellent. Got some eye contact and on to CCG. Grinding away and pumping. I sat up and held her and just kept pumping. Rolled over for Mish and pounded away! Switched to DS and popped. It was great but her massage with her knees and feet was superb! Massage went on for about 30 min and I was good and done. Didn't even try for a 2nd pop. I was relaxed and happy!

Next time I will go for the double pop!

Be safe mongers!

MeinArschUndde
03-07-14, 14:19
Stellar attitude and performance with Monica has been sufficiently documented, so I'll mainly go to appearance. In short, she's beautiful. Any speculations about age should almost be ignored. Either through good genes or a combination of plastic surgery and a good work-out ethic, she could be a bikini model. Monica accommodated my request for pig tails and adjusted her outfit to school girl. Her hair is now blonde streaked and almost down to her ass. What with her flawless face, she looked sexier than hell! Her body is perfectly lithe and firm with perfect Cee boobies (under muscle, silicone) with the most wonderfully erect tootsie roles. Skin is smooth and silky throughout.

As to attitude and performance, I will add that her routine may be most appreciated for those studs can and want MSOG. Sadly, that's not me, though she pointedly offered. Instead of a routine of pre and post coital massage, the routine at CHM seems more geared to levity and team approach with MS and the rest of the girls parading in to admire and stroke penis and body while making baudy comments. Don't get me wrong, if I had it in me for another cup, I would find this very alluring. As it is, it was amusing my first time there (Ruby) but less so the second.

Monica introduced me around to a couple new recruits: Emma (rather plain and a bit thick) and another whose name I didn't quite understand (equally unimpressive). Ruby is still Ruby, of course.

Cosmic Kid
03-07-14, 19:51
To the best of my somewhat limited knowledge of the AMP scene in town anyway, some of this action doesn't happen in any other parlors. You can get some play with the ms and other girls if they are not busy. Have this going on at the same time as you're with your provider, and no extra tip unless the other girls stay the entire time. It sure doesn't take much to get ms Jun to mess around with you! Also, for mongers who are into experimenting with. Or get turned on by. A certain amount of exhibitionism, you can do that for no extra kala as well. Meaning, if you go at a time when they not busy and no other mongers there, you can have the door to the room left open, even go have action out in the hall. Very laid-back atmosphere at CHM for sure!

NewKidotb
03-07-14, 20:57
I agree with the past couple posts on the girls there, especially Monica!!not matter what age she is, she has a bangin body! Ms Jun. Is awesome as well always making you feel comfortable, welcome and relaxed.

Love it there, only place all the girls very nice.

This is not one of those places where they treat you like a number.

Redneck 1
03-08-14, 19:41
Agreed @chm

I agree with the past couple posts on the girls there, especially Monica!! not matter what age she is, she has a bangin body! Ms Jun. Is awesome as well always making you feel comfortable, welcome and relaxed.

Love it there, only place all the girls very nice.

This is not one of those places where they treat you like a number.

What's probably unique about CHM

To the best of my somewhat limited knowledge of the AMP scene in town anyway, some of this action doesn't happen in any other parlors. You can get some play with the ms and other girls if they are not busy. Have this going on at the same time as you're with your provider, and no extra tip unless the other girls stay the entire time. It sure doesn't take much to get ms Jun to mess around with you! Also, for mongers who are into experimenting with. Or get turned on by. A certain amount of exhibitionism, you can do that for no extra kala as well. Meaning, if you go at a time when they not busy and no other mongers there, you can have the door to the room left open, even go have action out in the hall. Very laid-back atmosphere at CHM for sure!Here are several factors that I especially like about CHM, where I've been a satisfied customer for years. Of course, some other guys may have had different experiences there, but these are just my personal experiences.

Never have I had a "time's up!" knock on the door at CHM. At some other places, according to reports on the forum, that can happen as early as forty minutes into a session. For me that would be distracting and irritating. Usually I don't go over one hour for a session at CHM, but a few times I have and still there's been no rapping on the door. They probably realize: "If we let this old geezer have his fun without any time pressure, he and his wallet will keep returning," LOL.

Never have I had a problem with any of the CHM providers becoming jealous, possessive or otherwise unpleasant when I choose to spend my money on any other provider at CHM. There's a smile and a friendly greeting from providers whom I've formerly enjoyed, no matter which provider I select on any particular visit. Sometimes providers will even recommend other providers.

Whenever I've made an appointment for a specific CHM provider, never have I been told that the provider is unavailable after I arrive at CHM. (Usually I make appointments for no more than one hour in advance, so that may help). Never have I had any "bait and switch" at CHM.

Finally, in my opinion the amiable mama at CHM is a delight -- cheerful, funny, flirting, fondling, etc. If she's in the kitchen and you express any interest in whatever food she's preparing, she usually offers some. Plus, in my experience she requests and appreciates feedback on the performance of new providers.

Quik808
03-08-14, 22:53
Stopped by CHM early this morning to see my ATF Monica. Wanted to be the first customer to fuck her today. Greeted by the door Mama Jun. She is so gracious and funny. She loves to grab my cock as everyone else. I once sat in the parking lot drinking a beer with Mama and Ruby waiting for Monica.

Monica enters the room wearing a school girl outfit. White top exposing her tits and a red plaid mini skirt. Ask her if she has been a bad girl. She replies, "yes teacher." Monica drops to her knee's and starts sucking my cock. Grab her by the back of her head and start skull fucking her mouth. Jump on the bed and fuck her in MISH and standing Doggie. Earlier heard the door bell ring and a fellow monger was in the other room with new girl Bonnie. Monica was being very vocal and loud while I was fucking her. Turn on hearing her scream "fuck me baby." Finished in standing head with the door opened. New girl Shelia walked by and enjoyed the view. Got to sample some tit rubbing from her. Dumped the mother load in her mouth. Monica cleans me up and starts sucking my cock again. No rest break! She must be fucking horny this morning. Dumped second load in her mouth. While resting with Monica, I could hear soft moaning cumming from the other room. Both of us were laughing. Monica was making fake moans and having a good time. On the way out, Monica puts back on her school girl outfit and escorts me out the door. At the security screen door she lifts her skirt and flashes me. Walking out I noticed the doctor's office was open and the receptionist might have gotten a free show. I was laughing on the way out. It's going to be a good day!

Stay safe and good hunting. Quik.

NewKidotb
03-09-14, 04:13
Never go on the weekends, but wondering if ms Jun., Monica and the girls are there? Might have to swing by and check it out?

Hinode
03-10-14, 02:43
Never go on the weekends, but wondering if ms Jun., Monica and the girls are there? Might have to swing by and check it out?They're there every day bud. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Jasonbeav
03-10-14, 03:54
Never go on the weekends, but wondering if ms Jun., Monica and the girls are there? Might have to swing by and check it out?By chance, did Jun work at VIP years ago?

Redneck 1
03-10-14, 04:47
Never go on the weekends, but wondering if ms Jun., Monica and the girls are there? Might have to swing by and check it out?CHM is open for business on every day of the week, including weekends. In the past, however, sometimes the mama has taken personal time off on Sunday. Also, sometimes an individual provider might be absent for various reasons on any given day. So if a customer wants to visit a particular provider, he may want to call CHM beforehand. I don't know if the forum rules permit posting of the CHM telephone number, but it's in the telephone book, in CHM's advertisement on Backpage, and in WraithOfGod's "Honolulu Pleasure Guide," http://goo.gl/maps/7SDtY.

Squidley
03-13-14, 17:12
Saw Ruby right before her vacation began. Another great fuck. Amazing DT as usual. BBFSCIP as usual, this time finished in DS. Wanted a second pop but Ruby's pussy was worn out by my cock. Monica joined briefly for some amazing DT and a short CG ride but had to go to other appointment. Before Monica left mama came in. Mama had my cock in her mouth and was rubbing herself. I said hey since I broke Ruby pussy why not let me fuck you? Her eyes got real big. Anyone that has met this mama knows she is a freak, its part drumming up business but, you can tell she likes it. She said has to be quick and no cum inside. Went to Standing Mish and literally pounded her. All the while Ruby was DFKing me. When I got close, I tossed ruby on the bed went Mish and got 3 strokes till I CIP.

Alika T9
03-13-14, 18:23
Saw Ruby right before her vacation began. Another great fuck. Amazing DT as usual. BBFSCIP as usual, this time finished in DS. Wanted a second pop but Ruby's pussy was worn out by my cock. Monica joined briefly for some amazing DT and a short CG ride but had to go to other appointment. Before Monica left mama came in. Mama had my cock in her mouth and was rubbing herself. I said hey since I broke Ruby pussy why not let me fuck you? Her eyes got real big. Anyone that has met this mama knows she is a freak, its part drumming up business but, you can tell she likes it. She said has to be quick and no cum inside. Went to Standing Mish and literally pounded her. All the while Ruby was DFKing me. When I got close, I tossed ruby on the bed went Mish and got 3 strokes till I CIP.What was the damage for this wonderful experience?

Hypo Luxa
03-13-14, 18:55
Saw Ruby right before her vacation began. Another great fuck. Amazing DT as usual. BBFSCIP as usual, this time finished in DS. Wanted a second pop but Ruby's pussy was worn out by my cock. Monica joined briefly for some amazing DT and a short CG ride but had to go to other appointment. Before Monica left mama came in. Mama had my cock in her mouth and was rubbing herself. I said hey since I broke Ruby pussy why not let me fuck you? Her eyes got real big. Anyone that has met this mama knows she is a freak, its part drumming up business but, you can tell she likes it. She said has to be quick and no cum inside. Went to Standing Mish and literally pounded her. All the while Ruby was DFKing me. When I got close, I tossed ruby on the bed went Mish and got 3 strokes till I CIP.It's always fun with those three in the room!

Hinode
03-14-14, 02:41
Mama had my cock in her mouth and was rubbing herself. Went to Standing Mish and literally pounded her. Wow, braddah Squidly you the man. For years, I been begging for mama to suck my cock, she never did. Only tease and play. What's your secret? Or should I say, how much kala did you lay for this sesh?!

Squidley
03-14-14, 07:05
Wow, braddah Squidly you the man. For years, I been begging for mama to suck my cock, she never did. Only tease and play. What's your secret? Or should I say, how much kala did you lay for this sesh?!I didn't pay any extra damage actually. But I go there often and this was my third night in row. She had teased me before too. Before that week he most I ever got from her was when she was taking me to the room, I bent her over lifted her dress and rubbed my cock on her lips but without penetration, very close but she always pulled away. She has sucked my cock briefly before though. Not to float my own boat but, I guess I'm above average in their opinion in the looks department. Mama's oral skills are lacking honestly haha but, damn her pussy is tight. Ruby said afterwards Mama will do the right guy, its rare but it happens.

Squidley
03-14-14, 07:09
What was the damage for this wonderful experience?I didn't pay any extra, or no more than I normally do. I always give Monica and Ruby extra by default. And this was my third night in a row. I didn't ask for Monica to come in, she usually does for me. I don't even need to ask for the BBBJ. I even had her sitting with me in my car in front of Panda on several occasions. I pay them regularly enough I don't think they expect anything more.

Quik808
03-14-14, 11:03
I didn't pay any extra, or no more than I normally do. I always give Monica and Ruby extra by default. And this was my third night in a row. I didn't ask for Monica to come in, she usually does for me. I don't even need to ask for the BBBJ. I even had her sitting with me in my car in front of Panda on several occasions. I pay them regularly enough I don't think they expect anything more.Any play with Monica in your car?

Squidley
03-15-14, 03:52
Any play with Monica in your car?Some lady was scoping us out. It was after 1 am so the lady obviously had a bug up her ass. Monica couldn't care less though LOL. And we were in front of Panda. I was really trying to get her to come home with me. I can imagine a lot of guys try the same thing. She seems flattered but never goes for it. One of these days.

Crouchingtiger
03-16-14, 09:04
Mama Jun is too old for my tastes to pay for sex. Still, she is a nice mama and never yell time when I go over the limit unless a customer has been waiting a while and is a good customer. She has taken me to the room on numerous occasion and before I can pay the house fee, if I have elastic waist shorts (which is always), she'll pul them down 50-75% of the time and tell me she want to suck my dragon or some other line and begin sucking it, ruby would walk by to say Hi and getting ready for our appointment and laugh when she sees mama giving BBBJ, Monica would come by and watch if there and not busy. As ruby is brushing her teeth, mama would keep sucking it until she hears ruby rinsing her mouth then stop. Many times she tells me she wants me to fk her good, she want to feel my dk pound her kitty. That she hear all about me from ruby or some other girl that I am strong etc etc, when I going give her my dragon? She ask when you going fk me? I just laugh. Then after the first deed with ruby, if Monica is not with a customer she pops in the rm like other guys have said, and begins BBBJ for about 5-10 minutes then leaves the room when I am nice and hard then ruby who was watching goes you ready for another one? Then sometimes when ruby tells mama I am leaving and if mama is not dead drunk asleep, she comes out to thank you and begins rubbing the dragon and asks if he is happy and satisfied and of course say yes, but of course all that rubbing from behind me, followed by ruby's ass grinding on my hips from the front to create the oreo cookie gets jr hard again-although I know it will be hard to do it a third time and always make sure to carry only what I need money wise so I don't overspend. Still on good / weird nights, mama has pulled my pants down in the hallway when leaving and suck it again and ruby would just laugh her head off and then df me and asks you know like fk mama and me? She has also asked if I want to fk Monica and her.

NewKidotb
03-16-14, 13:58
I think a lot of guys would try if they got that far with her. I know I would but I can only monger in the daytime. One day I think you get action.

Some lady was scoping us out. It was after 1 am so the lady obviously had a bug up her ass. Monica couldn't care less though LOL. And we were in front of Panda. I was really trying to get her to come home with me. I can imagine a lot of guys try the same thing. She seems flattered but never goes for it. One of these days.

Hinode
03-16-14, 19:30
I'm supposed to be saving money, yet I go here. And no alcohol courage this time. Nice 2 pop session with Monica, 1 in her puss, other in her mouth. Left me breathless. Found it a little peculiar that the first part was more of a half and half, something she's never done with me before; I came in her pussy while in Asian cow girl but immediately jumped off the bed and sucked whatever was left completely dry after the first burst. I lay there limp, and she walked out. At that point I really didn't care.

She came back in, changed her lingerie, did a good half hour massage, asked me to flip over again and got junior hard. I thought I can't come again. But she woke him up with that ice thing she does; blasted in her mouth, telling me handsome, sexy, good cock, give her more, blah blah. Not much came out. Literally emptied by balls. Walked in, floated out. Mama was drunk as a skunk. Usual damage. I felt happy leaving but guilty the next morning when I checked my wallet. Oh well. You only live once!

H.

FootballFann12
03-17-14, 04:26
Finally got around to my third visit to Monica last week. And talk about service. I texted her around 7 and she said that she wasn't working that night, but to let her know why time I was going to Crystal--and that she would be there! So we decided on a time, and true to her word she was there, in fact we basically walked in together. MS led me to the room and started groping me (I gladly returned the favor!) She pulled my cock out and commented on how nice and big it was before sticking it in her mouth. Pretty good skills! I paid HF and took a shower. Monica popped in the shower to give me mouthwash.

Back in the room Monica comes in looking sexier then ever! DFK like two long lost lovers. Great BBBJ with amazingly deep DT. The only provider I have ever had who can take my whole cock. Went into 69, what a sweet kitty and great view I couldn't take it and got a little more aggressive than I usually am--I grabbed her head in 69 and skull fucked her. She seemed to enjoy it and went in for more! She hopped on for CG then to Reverse CG. Unbelievable--felt amazing and looked even better. I told her I wanted to CIM and she obliged. She even swallowed.

She dimmed the lights and gave me a great massage walking on my back. After the massage she told me to flip over and started DFK. She said she would suck me off. She got me hard but then changed her mind and said "why not?" and hopped on. Fucking me and talking dirty "I love your cock". I flipped her over into mish and started pounding her like mad. She can really take a pounding and seemed to love it, with multiple orgasms. BBCIP. Afterwords we talked story for a few minutes. 15 minutes left on the clock and she asks if I want to go for 3 times! I didn't think I could, so she just leisurely sucked Jr for a little bit. In hindsight, I should have gone for it!

Standard damage but outstanding service. 10/15/15! Best session ever! Will repeat!

NewKidotb
03-18-14, 21:56
Nice post, some day hopefully I get one awesome post. I never did FS with her yet but she looks like an animal waiting to eat you up. Always aggressive but nice when I go there.

Finally got around to my third visit to Monica last week. And talk about service. I texted her around 7 and she said that she wasn't working that night, but to let her know why time I was going to Crystal--and that she would be there! So we decided on a time, and true to her word she was there, in fact we basically walked in together. MS led me to the room and started groping me (I gladly returned the favor!) She pulled my cock out and commented on how nice and big it was before sticking it in her mouth. Pretty good skills! I paid HF and took a shower. Monica popped in the shower to give me mouthwash.

Back in the room Monica comes in looking sexier then ever! DFK like two long lost lovers. Great BBBJ with amazingly deep DT. The only provider I have ever had who can take my whole cock. Went into 69, what a sweet kitty and great view I couldn't take it and got a little more aggressive than I usually am--I grabbed her head in 69 and skull fucked her. She seemed to enjoy it and went in for more! She hopped on for CG then to Reverse CG. Unbelievable--felt amazing and looked even better. I told her I wanted to CIM and she obliged. She even swallowed.

She dimmed the lights and gave me a great massage walking on my back. After the massage she told me to flip over and started DFK. She said she would suck me off. She got me hard but then changed her mind and said "why not?" and hopped on. Fucking me and talking dirty "I love your cock". I flipped her over into mish and started pounding her like mad. She can really take a pounding and seemed to love it, with multiple orgasms. BBCIP. Afterwords we talked story for a few minutes. 15 minutes left on the clock and she asks if I want to go for 3 times! I didn't think I could, so she just leisurely sucked Jr for a little bit. In hindsight, I should have gone for it!

Standard damage but outstanding service. 10/15/15! Best session ever! Will repeat!

Kitie Carson
03-21-14, 04:17
Called Mamasan to see if my ATF Monica was working and indeed she was. Said I would be there in 20 minutes.got there and mamasan let me in and led me to room...grabbed my cock outside my shorts and rubbed it down while I felt mamasan boobies up...

Took shower got back to room and in walks Monica...Mmmmmmm she is too hot, still! Not going to repeat what everybody else has already said, but had a great hour...midway I while massaging me Mo asked me if I wanted to try her sister Sheila.? Anyone ever partake...on way out we popped into kitchen area and Monica introduced me to Sheila? BUT COuld not see whole body as she was lying on the bed watching tv.she just popped up to say Hello, and I saw she had nice breateseses.

Good to be back, and see my ATF...

Jb987
03-21-14, 22:22
Stopped by to see if Monica was available. Mama met me and took me to a room. "she busy, almost done." Hmmm. I was horny and wasnt thrilled to wait but I went ahead and got a shower then waited in room. In the room I heard Monica next door. She muttered something then there was a garbled sound that could only be her trying to talk with her mouth full. LOL. Listening to that only made waiting worse. I got dressed and decided to try somewhere else. Walking out mama met me and tried to convince me to stay. As she was giving me the hf back, she said "just wait a few more minutes" and she started rubbing my cock through my shorts. Hmmm. Mama's a bit old for me but I was horny as hell. She squeezed my cock. Ok, I'll wait a few more minutes.

Back to the room, mama holding onto the bulge in my shorts. I got back to the room and thought "what the hell". Asked her if see wanted to see it. She nodded and I pulled jr out. She grabbed it and stroked. Without asking, I reached up and shoved my hand in to her dress and grabbed a tit, fondling it. She pulled her top down enough to pull out the tit and let me play with it. I pinched her nipple and fondled her some more. Then I grabbed her ass and squeezed.

The next door opened and Monica came out. She stuck her head in the room and said just a few more minutes then left. Mama acted like she was going to leave but as she turned away from me I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me, settling her ass on my cock. I then grabbed both of her tits and fondled them ror a minute then let go. She smiled, gave my cock one more pull then left, closing thr door.

After I heard the other guy leave and Monica go to the shower, she came back. She dropped to her knees and began a great BBBJ. After a minute I pulled her to her feet and started sucking those wonderful tits. Sh started talking dirty with "suck me daddy". Then when my roaming hand reached her throat, she grabbed it and held it there and said "that's it, choke me!

I wanted to choke her with something else though. I pushed her back to her knees and started face fucking her. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved all the way in. After some hard faceduck I came in her mouth. She sucked it all out, then swallowed, openning her mouth to show me. Wow. Then she said. "I want you to fuck me!" but I was starting to relax. She laughed and agreed to wait a little.

After a brief massage she started sucking me again. Wasnt sure round two was going to happen but she was determined. She worked it like a champ until I was hard then jumped on CG. She rode me hard, raising up then dropping down. Felt awesome! By now I was as hard as a rock, as hard as when I first came in. I grabbed her tits and squeezed while she rode me. Think I squeezed them too hard because she cried out and grabbed at them. I tried to let go but she grabbed my hands and put them back on her tits. "harder," she gasped.

After a while of this I felt it coming. I grabbed her hips and thrust up while pulling her down. She gave a sharp cry and I went over the edge, bbfscip until I was empty. That second time was hard enoughto make my balls ache.

We got up and I went to the shower. After a minute monica joined me. Together we washed. I let her clean jr for me. Then I dressed and left. On the way out she asked me to write a review on here. Standard damages but NOT a standard time. Monica is like a fine wine, getting better with time. Everytime I see her I think it was as good as it could get then she tops herself the next time. Her and Ruby, definitely my ATF's!

Nomad03
03-28-14, 18:49
The other week felt the urge and had the funds, so decided to venture out somewhere I'd get my money worth. Decided to try CHM as I'd never been before, but knew Monica there and have had her before at Kison. Called and made an appointment for a half hour later. Got there and we surprised to see the Dr office front door directly facing the door of CHM, but didn't see anyone at the reception desk so felt ok and walked into CHM. The women that let me in was a provider (according to Monica later) but I forget her name. She is maybe a little over 5' and has a deeper raspy voice. Didn't really pay attention to her looks, but I'd say on the older side with hair a little past her shoulders.

Paid HF and Monica came in asking if I needed a shower. Declined as I took one just before coming. Monica came in wearing this super sexy long dress, but it was totally see thru! Told Monica the last time I saw her was at Kison and she said "thank you for remembering me..." Then dropped to her knees and started her famous BBBJ with cold water. This went on for a while, then she took of her dress, got on the bed on all fours and continued BBBJ with her head kinda sideways. Looked uncomfortable for her, but she kept going and felt really good. Since her ass was in the air, I reached back and just before grabbing some, she gently pushed my hand away. Not sure what that was about, but I didn't push it and just kept enjoying the BJ.

I was surprised how long I was lasting so far, and she said that she loves my cock and wanted me to fuck her. She leaned back and asked if I wanted a condom. I said yes because it helps me last longer (and for other obvious reasons). She put it on and we got busy. I don't know if it was because of the long BBBJ session, or because her body is so damn awesome, but didn't last too long even with the cover on. Even tho I blew, I kept pumping because she said she wanted to cum first. Couldn't take it too much longer and she could tell and started a fake O with the whole shaking leg thing and gave me a thumbs up. I didn't mind and thought she was cute for trying to make me feel like a champ.

After she asked me if I wanted a massage and I accepted. She walked on my back for a while, then got off and started to lick and kiss my back and I could feel her perky nipples gliding on my back. She had me flip over and grabbed my still limp jr and started another BBBJ session. I told her I'm not sure if I'd be able to go again but what the hell. Before I knew it I was hard again and she kept going. She said she loved my cock again and in the blink of an eye she was riding me BB cowgirl. At this point I was like "oh well I ain't about to stop her for a cover" and kept going. This went on for a while and I could tell I wasn't going to pop again, so I told her it's ok and she could stop as I could tell she was getting tired. Didn't want to, but I felt bad for her. When she got off she was super wet and she laughed and said she came and sorry for making me wet. That surprised me, but felt like a champ again.

She got me a hot towel since I declined a shower again and wiped me down. She thanked me and said to remember her and there are a few more girls coming soon and to come back. She also told me the name of the lady that let me in and to see her too, but I forget what her name was sorry. Definitely will be going back to see her and the others. Typical fees and ratings as everyone is well aware of. Sure Monica might not be the youngest or prettiest, but her body is smoking and her service is hard to beat. I really don't like the ones that want to rush you out after you pop even if it's not close to one hour. But with her she makes you feel like a champ and will give you your money's worth by sucking every single drop of cum out of you, if not on the first pop, definitely will on the second or try her hardest.

Aviatr77
03-28-14, 22:08
Finally found time to stop by CHM yesterday. But as I was walking across the parking lot, I noticed that up on the third floor Hana's is now called Princess. Standing outside was Jay who used to be at Honeybee on Kalakaua. Went up and found that she had to move over cause Honeybee had closed. She is now going by Lily, and had someone coming in a few minutes so couldn't see me. Anyone who was wondering what happen to her, that's where she is now.

CHM was slow and only had Monica, who was busy (big surprise) and new girl Mina. Mama led me to room by my dick like always, and after a shower Mina comes for me to have me use mouthwash again, after I already had in the shower. I found her to be very attractive, late 20's, tall 5' 5", slim but not skinny, beautiful large be's (with her left nipple inverted), nice hourglass figure with a smooth okole, long slim legs (all the way to her ass. Hehe). Her face is the classical beautiful Korean pop star looking with nice smooth fair skin.

Mama says she's been here about a week but since slow she is almost still cherry girl, (hadn't heard that since I was stationed in Korea) and she needs to be taught everything. Mina's english is almost nonexistent but she gets me to lay down and then proceeds to spray my hands with alcohol before we start. I figured she was a clean freak which is OK with me but after a OK massage for about 10 minutes, she climbs on for 69 BB, which caught me totally by surprise. I got a good BBBJ but had trouble reaching her nice hairy pussy cause her legs are so long that I had to kinda pull myself up to reach. 10 minutes and I tell her to climb on CG and then RCG, then we turn over and onto MISH, standing MISH where I came inside. So much for clean sex. LOL. She was nice and tight and was like a J tourist as sex was like doing your best friend. CIP caught her by surprise cause she immediately rushed off to wash. Maybe next time going be covered.

When she returned I asked if we can go again, but she either didn't understand or didn't want to. No DFK or LFK but I didn't try too hard so maybe next time. I found her to be attractive, sexy, pleasant and willing to please but inexperienced. Will see her again. Hope she lasts for awhile. L 8+ A 10 S 8.

CHM finally got a nice young girl. LOL.

TongueLover696
03-28-14, 22:27
Finally found time to stop by CHM yesterday. But as I was walking across the parking lot, I noticed that up on the third floor Hana's is now called Princess. Standing outside was Jay who used to be at Honeybee on Kalakaua. Went up and found that she had to move over cause Honeybee had closed. She is now going by Lily, and had someone coming in a few minutes so couldn't see me. Anyone who was wondering what happen to her, that's where she is now.

CHM was slow and only had Monica, who was busy (big surprise) and new girl Mina. Mama led me to room by my dick like always, and after a shower Mina comes for me to have me use mouthwash again, after I already had in the shower. I found her to be very attractive, late 20's, tall 5' 5", slim but not skinny, beautiful large be's (with her left nipple inverted), nice hourglass figure with a smooth okole, long slim legs (all the way to her ass. Hehe). Her face is the classical beautiful Korean pop star looking with nice smooth fair skin.

Mama says she's been here about a week but since slow she is almost still cherry girl, (hadn't heard that since I was stationed in Korea) and she needs to be taught everything. Mina's english is almost nonexistent but she gets me to lay down and then proceeds to spray my hands with alcohol before we start. I figured she was a clean freak which is OK with me but after a OK massage for about 10 minutes, she climbs on for 69 BB, which caught me totally by surprise. I got a good BBBJ but had trouble reaching her nice hairy pussy cause her legs are so long that I had to kinda pull myself up to reach. 10 minutes and I tell her to climb on CG and then RCG, then we turn over and onto MISH, standing MISH where I came inside. So much for clean sex. LOL. She was nice and tight and was like a J tourist as sex was like doing your best friend. CIP caught her by surprise cause she immediately rushed off to wash. Maybe next time going be covered.

When she returned I asked if we can go again, but she either didn't understand or didn't want to. No DFK or LFK but I didn't try too hard so maybe next time. I found her to be attractive, sexy, pleasant and willing to please but inexperienced. Will see her again. Hope she lasts for awhile. L 8+ A 10 S 8.

CHM finally got a nice young girl. LOL.Mina was at CHM when I last visited in both January and February. Had her between a Ruby and BeBe duo session. Definitely not into the fun and games, and I sent her back to the bullpen after only 25-30 minutes. Very similar to your experience. I'm surprised that she has lasted so long.

Aviatr77
03-28-14, 22:38
Mina was at CHM when I last visited in both January and February. Had her between a Ruby and BeBe duo session. Definitely not into the fun and games, and I sent her back to the bullpen after only 25-30 minutes. Very similar to your experience. I'm surprised that she has lasted so long.Really? I've been doing CHM 2-3 times a month since forever and don't remember seeing her ever. Maybe I got her name wrong or something. LOL. Mama introduced her as brand new but fooled me I guess. Hehe. She is very pretty and if I saw her before I surely would have road tested her. I'll see next time.

TongueLover696
03-28-14, 23:41
Really? I've been doing CHM 2-3 times a month since forever and don't remember seeing her ever. Maybe I got her name wrong or something. LOL. Mama introduced her as brand new but fooled me I guess. Hehe. She is very pretty and if I saw her before I surely would have road tested her. I'll see next time.Now, it is entirely possible that you really did meet a new girl, and that the names were just the same. However, both her description and service sure sound like the same lady I met.

The first time we met was in the hallway coming back from the shower. I didn't have a towel on and Jun was leading me to the room by my already erect cock and Monica was in a state of similar attire cuddling as we went. I was introduced briefly and thought that her name was Nina. She immediately turned her face to the wall and wouldn't even make eye contact. Later on during that session, when every other lady in the place came in for a few minutes of sucking and fondling, including a pair of Jun's civvy girlfriends, she refused to even come in the room. Not a party girl at all. The next time I saw her was a few weeks later, and I did sample her wares, but she insisted on scrubbing me down completely since Ruby and BeBe had just hopped off to make room for her.

If it is a new girl, I may get a chance to sample her sometime soon. If it is the same girl, I'll probably just say Hi and choose someone else.

AgapitoBS
03-29-14, 02:58

CHM finally got a nice young girl. LOL.Had a Mina at CHM about a month ago a Mina that doesn't sound like same one. Early 40's at best. I'll give you the 5'5", slim but not skinny face, beautiful? Not for me! Experience was not very memorable so I won't say much. All I remember is that she said, "you so beeg". And after some daty, I mounted her in mish, where I was met with much resistance. So, I gave up and put my back to the bed and asked her to jump on. Again, she says, "you too beeg", and finishes me manually.

Been disappointed since returning home from mainland. Tried other's but won't report my disappoint with them since they have really high marks on these reports. Let's just say it's from other AMP's along this line.

Blake123
03-29-14, 04:06
Been disappointed since returning home from mainland. Tried other's but won't report my disappoint with them since they have really high marks on these reports. Let's just say it's from other AMP's along this line.We need to hear about the negative experiences just as much as the positive ones. That's what this forum is for.

Aviatr77
03-29-14, 06:18
Had a Mina at CHM about a month ago a Mina that doesn't sound like same one. Early 40's at best. I'll give you the 5'5", slim but not skinny face, beautiful? Not for me! Experience was not very memorable so I won't say much. All I remember is that she said, "you so beeg". And after some daty, I mounted her in mish, where I was met with much resistance. So, I gave up and put my back to the bed and asked her to jump on. Again, she says, "you too beeg", and finishes me manually.

Been disappointed since returning home from mainland. Tried other's but won't report my disappoint with them since they have really high marks on these reports. Let's just say it's from other AMP's along this line.Whoa, going to go check her and her name out again. Must be new girl as this one is younger, pretty and not shy. As I was undressing she stood by and rubbed my back as she hung up my clothes, handed me the towel and escorted me the 2 steps to the shower. She was tight for me but didn't stop me from going deep. As a matter of fact, we were in standing MISH for long time and that's where I can go the deepest. I'm not large but maybe a little above average and she seemed to enjoy herself without sounding or acting fake. YMMV applies here I guess. LOL.

Redneck 1
03-29-14, 19:56
Regarding the recent discussion about "Mina," approximately five weeks ago I posted a report on a CHM provider named Mina in the "Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread. At that time, she was the only "Mina" working at CHM.

For anyone who might not have seen that report, here it is:

Korean provider Mina was a new addition to the CHM staff earlier this year. Last month, there were a few unfavorable comments about her, such as being "shy" and needing "practice." Yet so far there haven't been any recent reports on her, written after she's gained more experience working at CHM, so here's my report.

Looks:

For a lady of her age (I would estimate she's in her forties), I thought Mina was reasonably attractive. She had a nice physique for a mature woman (neither too skinny nor too chubby) and a healthy appearance; she looked slightly taller than usual; she had a friendly smile; and I enjoyed running my fingers through her long, straight hair. Thankfully, I saw no tattoos or piercings on her body. I especially liked her natural muff of dark pubic hair, which I strongly prefer on a woman but which unfortunately isn't common among providers these days.

Attitude / Personality:

Mina showed no shyness at all with me, and we were both immediately comfortable with each other. She had a happy demeanor, an easygoing style, and an agreeable personality. Her goal during the entire session seemed to be making my visit with her as pleasurable as possible, which is exactly the type of attitude that I want in a provider. Although her English language skills weren't as developed as those of some other providers, we were able to have a nice conversation both before and after the main event.

Service:

CHM is known for the sexual escapades of seasoned providers such as Ruby and Monica (both of whom I've enjoyed, separately, on several occasions) and for service from two or more women at the same time. However, with Mina, I simply stayed with the good old-fashioned basics (my choice), and she performed very well at everything. After the initial fondling from the lively CHM mama, the session began with some pleasant caressing and DFK with Mina. That quickly progressed to a spontaneous BJ. I'm a BJ afficionado, and Mina's service in that department was quite enthusiastic. When I made a suggestion to her about a certain BJ technique that I like, she immediately followed it. DATY was readily available, and she seemed to find that activity delightful, showing her appreciation both physically and verbally. Intercourse in all of the standard positions was on the menu, and the sex was particularly pleasurable for me because of the snug fit of Mina's pussy. When I first entered her in the missionary position, she seemed to have some discomfort, but I was slow and patient, and soon she appeared to be relishing the "horizontal dancing" as much as I did. Although I don't think that she would be the right type of provider for "pile driver" and "jackhammer" guys who want rough sex, personally I had an excellent time with her and she met all of my expectations. During the entire session, there was nothing that I disliked or that disappointed me.

Bottom Line:

Even though I didn't get the "egg, spinach and onion roll," the "spicy noodle soup with baby octopus" and the "giant hamburger patty" that Mina provided for a brother monger, my sexual appetite was sufficiently satisfied, LOL. I savored the excitement of first-time sex with a new provider, and received good value for the standard costs.I don't know if currently there's some other provider at CHM who's also named Mina, but if so, I haven't met her.

TongueLover696
03-29-14, 22:43
Whoa, going to go check her and her name out again. Must be new girl as this one is younger, pretty and not shy. As I was undressing she stood by and rubbed my back as she hung up my clothes, handed me the towel and escorted me the 2 steps to the shower. She was tight for me but didn't stop me from going deep. As a matter of fact, we were in standing MISH for long time and that's where I can go the deepest. I'm not large but maybe a little above average and she seemed to enjoy herself without sounding or acting fake. YMMV applies here I guess. LOL.I just got off the phone with MS Jun. She confirms that this is the same Mina I met in January and February. I'm glad to hear that her service has improved, but I think that you may need a new prescription on your beer goggles if you think that she is in her early 20's.

Aviatr77
03-29-14, 23:26
I just got off the phone with MS Jun. She confirms that this is the same Mina I met in January and February. I'm glad to hear that her service has improved, but I think that you may need a new prescription on your beer goggles if you think that she is in her early 20's.Yes, I just checked earlier too, and that's right, she's not new. And yes, that place is dim even during the day so I didn't get a clear look at her. However I estimated her age as late 20's, which I guess is plus or minus 5 yrs. LOL.

Quik808
03-30-14, 01:13
I was feeling very horny and needed to see my ATF on Friday night. She texted me around 5 pm and wanted to see her right away. Had to do some errands and told I would be around 7 pm. Arrived and Mama Jun let me in so funny. She instantly grabs my cock and lead me into the 3rd room from the bathroom. My first time in that room. The sliding doors open up into the girls sleeping area. Monica was wearing a white long sleeve top with matching panties. She looked amazing! Noticed she was wearing sparkles on her eye liner. She looked like a K pop girl all dolled up. Back in the room embrace with long DFK. Soon she drops to her knee's and starts sucking my cock. While sucking my cock, she gets up grabs me by the hand and walks out of the room. We stopped right in front of the front security screen door! Monica is facing the door sucking my cock in open view for anyone to see if the walk up to the door. She is sucking on my cock and heard a door being shut closed. OMG, Busted! A fellow monger was done and being escorted out. I hurried back into the room. Both of us were laughing. I could a hear alittle commotion going on with Mama Jun but she never bothered us. Back in the room we fucked in DG, RCG, CG, finished with dumping a load in MISH.

After a brief rest Monica does this amazing nipple massage and licking my back and neck area. Tickles but feels so good having doing this to me. On the flip I am hard as a rock again. More amazing cock sucking and blew in her mouth. What an awesome session with Monica. Thank you Monica for the fun time. My apologies to the other monger. I'm sure you got a kick of it because I saw you laughing on the way out.

Stay safe and good hunting. Peace out Quik.

CatchSumWaves
03-30-14, 09:19
Yes, I just checked earlier too, and that's right, she's not new. And yes, that place is dim even during the day so I didn't get a clear look at her. However I estimated her age as late 20's, which I guess is plus or minus 5 yrs. LOL.Dude more 15-20 years!!

Yung Evr
03-30-14, 14:01
Dude more 15-20 years!!Wow. Huge difference between 28/29 and nearly 50.

Jb987
03-31-14, 04:06
Anyone know when Ruby is coming back?

Captin Crunch
03-31-14, 13:24
Anyone know when Ruby is coming back?Should be back in June. She's having fun in Korea with her family. I've been keeping in touch with her daily.

TongueLover696
03-31-14, 17:33
Anyone know when Ruby is coming back?Original plan was 9 June. She might be back at CHM a bit sooner though.

Aviatr77
03-31-14, 17:51
Wow. Huge difference between 28/29 and nearly 50.Sometimes tough to estimate age on asian women, Mina moved to Kison today so maybe you guys should go check her out and see how old she looks to you. LOL.

HaoleGirlLover
04-01-14, 00:28
Saw Monica last week and greeted by, sorry but don't remember her name but she let me have some nipple play on her. LOL! Monica came in looking lovely as usual. Some FK and nipple sucking. Then she drops down for a ahhhhmazing BBBJ. I lie flat on my back and she climbs up with me not missing a beat. I let it continue and she is very enthusiastic about it and 5 minutes into it POP and doesn't miss a drop. She comes back in and give me an amazzzing massage for about 40 minutes. When she is done I am so relaxed I wasn't thinking about a 2nd pop believe it or not! She said ok then next time. I said yes next time! She is in a class of her own!

Pineapple50
04-03-14, 14:50
First time to CHM and I saw Monica.. L /6.5, A /10, S /10 She has the most "banging-body" that would rival any twenty-something girl! I self-showered and Monica entered the room and immediately started with DFK and tugging on Jr., she squatted next to the bed and gave an amazing BBBJ and she guided my foot between her legs and I felt her up with my toes. She had me lay on my stomache and she gave me a tongue bath with a little "rimming" and on the flip she continued her BBBJ.. I did Not DATY because I know she gets filled-up all day long! She hopped on for some ACG, and then I exploded and filled her in Mish. She then gave a GREAT Massage and on the flip.. Round-two; she started-out RCG, ACG and then again I filled her in Mish! We cuddled for awhile and then Jr. Was ready to go again, so I entered her in Doggie and I unloaded for the third time, but I was spent! Monica is truly a service oriented provider... The only problem I have is that I wish she was "younger" !

JT.

NewKidotb
04-04-14, 03:09
Went to check it out there today, and not busy at all. Came in and greeted by Monica.

And met 2 new girls. Bonnie, and Sophie I think it was? Nice and bad looking as I was more focused on Monica as she was in a bikini outfit with purple / orange coloring with gems on top. Also makeup and eye kids that had the same glittery colors as her top. Kinda reminded me of cinco de mayo!

Nice sensual BJ going deep and slow while moaning and went on her back playing with herself letting me watch and participate alittle. After that went back to BJ, then boom shot on her face. Never even made it to a real room as we were all in the kitchen area.

As I was leaving she was still undressed telling me she was going come with me out the door. All I could do was smile and stare at her body as I left thinking if she was for real?

FootballFann12
04-04-14, 13:19
I've been thinking about going for 2 providers for a whole now. I definitely would like my ATF Monica involved. Any suggestions about who she works with well? Or, perhaps there is no one a chm with whom she works really well, in which case if you have a better duo at another AMP, let me know too please! I wish I could have had a Happy / Monica duo at Kison!

TongueLover696
04-04-14, 18:18
I've been thinking about going for 2 providers for a whole now. I definitely would like my ATF Monica involved. Any suggestions about who she works with well? Or, perhaps there is no one a chm with whom she works really well, in which case if you have a better duo at another AMP, let me know too please! I wish I could have had a Happy / Monica duo at Kison!I highly recommend that you call CHM and speak with Monica about this desire. Let her pick a girl to play with. You will be very happy with whoever she chooses.

I had a Happy / Monica duo over a year ago at Kison. It was a busy because Monica really was not into playing with girls at that time. After Paula convinced Monica to try eating pussy, she really got into it and she has become a major duo powerhouse at CHM.

I don't know which girls at CHM are into bi- play now that Ruby and Bebe are gone for a while. If Monica says she doesn't have a current girlfriend you might want to wait till June when Ruby returns. I guarantee you will enjoy that pair.

NewKidotb
04-05-14, 03:02
I've been thinking about going for 2 providers for a whole now. I definitely would like my ATF Monica involved. Any suggestions about who she works with well? Or, perhaps there is no one a chm with whom she works really well, in which case if you have a better duo at another AMP, let me know too please! I wish I could have had a Happy / Monica duo at Kison!Try asking about how her chemistry is with one of the new girls? Maybe get a good match? But I agree you should call and ask her personally if there's another girl she gets along good with.

Hypo Luxa
04-06-14, 00:36
The last time I was there to see Monica, I got a taste of mama Jun, and a full serving of Ruby.

I had Monica lying in flat doggie on the bed pounding her when I felt hands on my ass and moaning... It was mama Jun. I didn't even hear her come in. Anyway, she calls in Ruby who gave me BBBJ between positions on Monica. She had to get back to her customer though.

A while later Ruby pops in and mutter something in Korean. Monica translated that she was going to wash her pussy and be back. Anyway, Monica leaves for a bit when Ruby came back. She tells me her customer before didn't fuck her properly and she needed to be fucked hard. So, I complied! The door was open the whole time while the other girls and a monger walked by!

Monica comes back in and I'm alternating between them.

Can't wait for Ruby's return!

Sukebegai
04-06-14, 06:09
Been out of the game for a while but decided to get back in it with a visit to CHM. Tried the new girl Bonnie from NY. Late 30's kmilf, 5'1", 110-120 lbs. Not a spinner type, but not a chub either. One of those "tweeners". Decent command of the english language for those that care, much better than most AMP girls. Soft skin, almost thumb size nips, nicely trimmed Bush. She has good tongue skills. Licked my chest, then down along my inner thighs, up to my balls, then up and down the shaft. Good BBJ until I wanted to return the favor. Seems to enjoy daty and nice and clean down there. Cover went on for FS and did a good range of positions. Mish, cg (which we spent most of the time in), and ended up in doggy. Cleaned me up and did a decent massage after. Still had some time left so she asked if I wanted round 2 HJ but I declined as I wasn't up to it. L7/ S8/ A8. Good attitude, never rushed and would repeat.

Redneck 1
04-07-14, 05:14
Been out of the game for a while but decided to get back in it with a visit to CHM. Tried the new girl Bonnie from NY. Late 30's kmilf, 5'1", 110-120 lbs. Not a spinner type, but not a chub either. One of those "tweeners". Decent command of the english language for those that care, much better than most AMP girls. Soft skin, almost thumb size nips, nicely trimmed Bush. She has good tongue skills. Licked my chest, then down along my inner thighs, up to my balls, then up and down the shaft. Good BBJ until I wanted to return the favor. Seems to enjoy daty and nice and clean down there. Cover went on for FS and did a good range of positions. Mish, cg (which we spent most of the time in), and ended up in doggy. Cleaned me up and did a decent massage after. Still had some time left so she asked if I wanted round 2 HJ but I declined as I wasn't up to it. L7/ S8/ A8. Good attitude, never rushed and would repeat.I also enjoyed my first-time session with the mature provider Bonnie, and I don't have much to add to Sukebegai's informative report. She briefly worked at CHM before, apparently took some time off, and then returned. Some guys may already know her from Kison. With me, she was friendly, agreeable, intelligent and displayed especially good communication skills. I had a nice relaxing and easygoing session with her, and she did everything (standard activities and positions) just the way I wanted it. Another service-oriented provider of the type who've kept me returning to CHM for years.

SexMachine9677
04-07-14, 19:54
I am curious in how much the damages are? I'm new to this so when you get two or three popsdo you just leave regular tip or how much more do you pay?

TongueLover696
04-07-14, 21:20
I am curious in how much the damages are? I'm new to this so when you get two or three popsdo you just leave regular tip or how much more do you pay?No extra charge for 2nd to 3rd pop, at least not at CHM. The girls enjoy the sex as much as most of the mongers and appreciate all of the "Deek time" they can get.

Jb987
04-12-14, 00:23
Anyone know when Ruby returns?

Captin Crunch
04-12-14, 05:50
Anyone know when Ruby returns?Middle of June.

Blake123
04-13-14, 06:43
For the K fans: Super fine K, who used to work at Tokyo Spa up until last summer, is now working at CHM. Ask for Michelle, as that is what she is being called now. She is still the ultimate sweetie and provides the same great service she is well known for.

John Ross
04-13-14, 08:51
For the K fans: Super fine K, who used to work at Tokyo Spa up until last summer, is now working at CHM. Ask for Michelle, as that is what she is being called now. She is still the ultimate sweetie and provides the same great service she is well known for.The AY Wong building is a great place to be! Monica and K at CHM, Bunny and Happy at Top, and Lily at Chi.

Bowah57
04-13-14, 09:20
For the K fans: Super fine K, who used to work at Tokyo Spa up until last summer, is now working at CHM. Ask for Michelle, as that is what she is being called now. She is still the ultimate sweetie and provides the same great service she is well known for.I thought she had her own business. ..well, I am making my appointment this morning for sure.

HiLife808
04-13-14, 12:15
I thought she had her own business. ..well, I am making my appointment this morning for sure.So the million dollar question is has K (Michelle) gone over to the dark side and going to offer BBFS like the rest? Looking forward to your report.

LuvBigRax
04-13-14, 12:38
Read the reviews on her. Will be interesting to see if she BBFS now since that is what chm is known for.

For the K fans: Super fine K, who used to work at Tokyo Spa up until last summer, is now working at CHM. Ask for Michelle, as that is what she is being called now. She is still the ultimate sweetie and provides the same great service she is well known for.

Hiho07
04-13-14, 12:43
Read the reviews on her. Will be interesting to see if she BBFS now since that is what chm is known for.What was her name at Tokyo Spa? Wonder if she will watch me and Monica in the hallway?

H Mobius
04-13-14, 12:48
Will be interesting to see if she BBFS now since that is what chm is known for.Back when she was at Top Floor, she insisted on covered FS. At that time, I felt as though she was the BB type (partially because of her age), so many of you may get BB, especially now that she is where she is.

Mondo Badfoot
04-13-14, 14:01
For the K fans: Super fine K, who used to work at Tokyo Spa up until last summer, is now working at CHM. Ask for Michelle, as that is what she is being called now. She is still the ultimate sweetie and provides the same great service she is well known for.Didn't K first work at Ichiban under a different name?

H Mobius
04-13-14, 14:13
Didn't K first work at Ichiban under a different name?She was Marie at Ichiban.

CHM is at least the fourth place she's worked at and had at least 3 names so far. Some of you may know her from further back still.

Honolulu808
04-13-14, 14:44
Per my last report in the other thread I think everyone is correct and I posted in error that she was from NY. I am not Ichiban nor Tokyo Spa customer so I just based my sighting when she walked in with street clothes and what I was told.

I did go back lastnight to give Michelle a ride and a good ride I got. She's a phuck bunny and I think I was 4th in line when I got there. She still had the energy and gave me a 9 in service. 10+ for A.

Kalani69
04-13-14, 20:41
Read the reviews on her. Will be interesting to see if she BBFS now since that is what chm is known for.First saw her at Nirvana. Gave me the choice of CBJ or BBBJ, but FS was always covered. Same for Top Floor although cbbj was the norm. Never had her at Tokyo Spa or ichiban so can't say there was a trend toward bb. Definitely the Energizer Bunny.

Honolulu808
04-13-14, 21:07
First saw her at Nirvana. Gave me the choice of CBJ or BBBJ, but FS was always covered. Same for Top Floor although cbbj was the norm. Never had her at Tokyo Spa or ichiban so can't say there was a trend toward bb. Definitely the Energizer Bunny.We talked about the cover, she said it could be an option if I see her again and get to know eachtother better. .

Hypo Luxa
04-13-14, 22:22
We talked about the cover, she said it could be an option if I see her again and get to know eachtother better. .It'd be great if she went back to giving anal as reported when she first started in the biz by others. I remember her bag of toys. It was fun fucking her with the anal beads in her ass while we were 69-ing!

Hope she does BBFS soon!

King B
04-14-14, 03:09
The AY Wong building is a great place to be! Monica and K at CHM, Bunny and Happy at Top, and Lily at Chi.Who is Bunny at Top? I'm looking forward to reports on K / Michelle as well.

RadioHazard
04-14-14, 05:23
So now that K is around Monica and Happy. I know the age thing is very subjective but I have seen K but not Happy or monica. So help me with this:

Is K older, younger or the same age at Monica?

Is K older, younger or the same age as Happy?

If I had to guess K would be consider the young new girl at CHM.

It'd be great if she went back to giving anal as reported when she first started in the biz by others. I remember her bag of toys. It was fun fucking her with the anal beads in her ass while we were 69-ing!

Hope she does BBFS soon!

John Ross
04-14-14, 06:04
It'd be great if she went back to giving anal as reported when she first started in the biz by others. I remember her bag of toys. It was fun fucking her with the anal beads in her ass while we were 69-ing!

Hope she does BBFS soon!It would be great if K went to the dark side, but she has always been pretty adamant about not providing BBFS. Maybe she'll agree to a BBBJ to keep us happy.

Blake123
04-15-14, 05:54
OK, Michelle (fka K at Tokyo Spa) has been working at CHM since this past Saturday, and nobody has posted a review, so here goes. First off, I was one of her regulars at TS until she temporarily left the business last summer. All of my 10 sessions with her at TS were covered. I have posted at least one review of her in the TS thread. She has been my ATF.

So when she told me she was working again, I was surprised and stoked and immediately made an appointment to see her within the hour. This was the first time I had been at CHM. The MS led me to the room across from the shower and collected the HF (50). Then she started feeling my cock over my shorts, and I started getting wood pretty fast. Got me excited and turned me on. I asked if she wanted to see it. She said yes, yes, so I pulled down my shorts. She loved it and stared playing with it and jerking it. Damn, that is one horny mama. She was very cool, and I like her style.

No table shower at this place, so I self-showered and then waited for K in the room. Room had no mirrors on the walls. There was an open space above the door and in the wall with the adjoining room. So, anything going on in the room will be amplified in the hallway. She came into the room and we kissed. K has not changed since her TS days as far as service and attitude go. I had the same great sex that I had with her at TS. Several other reviewers have said she has a lot of energy, but I think not necessarily. She usually has been spent and worn out by the time I'm done with her. I can say that she is one awesome sexual experience. She ia all pure sexual woman. She does not like it rough. That turns her off. She prefers that you be gentle with her and respect her wishes. Treat her gently and she will respond.

There has been some speculation in this thread as to whether or not she will provide BBFS since that is what CHM is known for. I did not ask her for BB anything because I have an SO and cannot afford to catch any nasty shit. You will have to go experience her and find out for yourselves.

Her attitude and service is a definite 10. I can say that the sex doesn't get any better than this, IMHO. Of all the AMP girls I have tried, she is by far the best sexual experience.

Uki Eater
04-15-14, 06:29
So now that K is around Monica and Happy. I know the age thing is very subjective but I have seen K but not Happy or monica. So help me with this:

Is K older, younger or the same age at Monica?

Is K older, younger or the same age as Happy?

If I had to guess K would be consider the young new girl at CHM.I seen her when she was at Ichibans a few years ago. But, didnt bother to partake. That's when Gucci was at Ichibans. First impression when I saw K / Marie was she's on the older side. Her face had the in the 40's look to it. So, I didn't bother. I mean seeing her with the others girls like Bobbie and Julie, K / Marie looks noticeably older than them. But, I would say K is younger than Monica and closer to the age range of Happy.

Kalani69
04-15-14, 13:17
I seen her when she was at Ichibans a few years ago. But, didnt bother to partake. That's when Gucci was at Ichibans. First impression when I saw K / Marie was she's on the older side. Her face had the in the 40's look to it. So, I didn't bother. I mean seeing her with the others girls like Bobbie and Julie, K / Marie looks noticeably older than them. But, I would say K is younger than Monica and closer to the age range of Happy.Speaking of Gucci, anyone know what happened to her? I first ran into her at Nirvana, then Ichiban, then she went to some other AMP I don't go to, and finally Tokyo Spa. Then disappeared. Been awhile. MILF, but I loved playing with her large naturals. BBBJ too was nice. Nice attitude and a satisfying fuck.

Alika T9
04-15-14, 15:40
OK, Michelle (fka K at Tokyo Spa) has been working at CHM since this past Saturday, and nobody has posted a review, so here goes. First off, I was one of her regulars at TS until she temporarily left the business last summer. All of my 10 sessions with her at TS were covered. I have posted at least one review of her in the TS thread. She has been my ATF.

So when she told me she was working again, I was surprised and stoked and immediately made an appointment to see her within the hour. This was the first time I had been at CHM. The MS led me to the room across from the shower and collected the HF (50). Then she started feeling my cock over my shorts, and I started getting wood pretty fast. Got me excited and turned me on. I asked if she wanted to see it. She said yes, yes, so I pulled down my shorts. She loved it and stared playing with it and jerking it. Damn, that is one horny mama. She was very cool, and I like her style.

No table shower at this place, so I self-showered and then waited for K in the room. Room had no mirrors on the walls. There was an open space above the door and in the wall with the adjoining room. So, anything going on in the room will be amplified in the hallway. She came into the room and we kissed. K has not changed since her TS days as far as service and attitude go. I had the same great sex that I had with her at TS. Several other reviewers have said she has a lot of energy, but I think not necessarily. She usually has been spent and worn out by the time I'm done with her. I can say that she is one awesome sexual experience. She ia all pure sexual woman. She does not like it rough. That turns her off. She prefers that you be gentle with her and respect her wishes. Treat her gently and she will respond.

There has been some speculation in this thread as to whether or not she will provide BBFS since that is what CHM is known for. I did not ask her for BB anything because I have an SO and cannot afford to catch any nasty shit. You will have to go experience her and find out for yourselves.

Her attitude and service is a definite 10. I can say that the sex doesn't get any better than this, IMHO. Of all the AMP girls I have tried, she is by far the best sexual experience.Does she provide multiple pops like others at chm?

Blake123
04-16-14, 04:17
Does she provide multiple pops like others at chm?I have never tried for that with her, so I just don't know.

Alika T9
04-16-14, 05:34
I have never tried for that with her, so I just don't know.I don't remember really ever seeing msog in any reports on her. Sounds like her service is right in the middle. Not horrible like some of the providers, but definitely not a pornstar experience like ruby or Monica.

RadioHazard
04-16-14, 14:05
I never bothered to ask this, but I saw Miso / Skye in the line up at Ichiban once. And it crossed my mind that she could be Gucci. Yeah she did not look anything like those photos. I am probably wrong but other Gucci / miso fans can better confirm.

Speaking of Gucci, anyone know what happened to her? I first ran into her at Nirvana, then Ichiban, then she went to some other AMP I don't go to, and finally Tokyo Spa. Then disappeared. Been awhile. MILF, but I loved playing with her large naturals. BBBJ too was nice. Nice attitude and a satisfying fuck.

Shipshape
04-17-14, 01:37
I have never tried for that with her, so I just don't know.Me too! Never tried for a 2nd pop as I never felt the need with her. Always satisfied after the session and didn't need to "demonstrate" any super powers. I think that if one were to challenge Marie as to who could last longer, well, if you walked in, you would crawl out.

Ss.

Blake123
04-17-14, 05:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

JustFacts
04-17-14, 12:28
It would be great if K went to the dark side, but she has always been pretty adamant about not providing BBFS. Maybe she'll agree to a BBBJ to keep us happy.K was on her way to legend status. BBBJ, BBFS, Greek covered, cimws, until some dick head pounded her too hard Greek so she stopped. She was never the same since. Still a good fuck, but those of, us who fucked her in her prime few years ago will live off the memories.

Alika T9
04-18-14, 01:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
04-18-14, 02:35
I suggest you guys review the special restrictions at the top of all these pages. I really hate banning user names and making long term members start over as noobs.

A2

Ilovewhores247
04-18-14, 06:33
Visited CHM recently to try out Michelle. I checked out the lineup before I chose her. Saw the usual during the lineup and chose Michelle because she was attractive. Stands about 5'3" l. Nice fake tits, skinny body. She gave me BBBJ which was pretty nice. Then cfs in ds. Her pussy is really tight when she contracts so tight that I had to stop. Finished me off with BBBJ. She knows how to deep throat which got really sloppy with her spit. With more practice she can be like Monica or Coco. Feels like more may be on the menu but have to see her more to "open up". Overall fun time and will save my load and money for her LOL.

John Ross
04-20-14, 04:01
Visited CHM recently to try out Michelle. I checked out the lineup before I chose her. Saw the usual during the lineup and chose Michelle because she was attractive. Stands about 5'3" l. Nice fake tits, skinny body. She gave me BBBJ which was pretty nice. Then cfs in ds. Her pussy is really tight when she contracts so tight that I had to stop. Finished me off with BBBJ. She knows how to deep throat which got really sloppy with her spit. With more practice she can be like Monica or Coco. Feels like more may be on the menu but have to see her more to "open up". Overall fun time and will save my load and money for her LOL.I saw Michelle earlier in the week and her service is still outstanding. Her BBBJ is incredible and in my opinion, she has no need to be like Monica or Coco. All three women have their strengths, Monica is a fuck freak, Coco gives a mind blowing BBBJCIM and Michelle is a mind bending fuck. Some of you asked if she does MSOG, and I can tell you I never needed it. We used to see each other quite frequently and after our sessions, both of us were drained. By the way, I've heard that Coco may be coming back, but not to CHM.

Blake123
04-20-14, 05:36
Saturday evening I went back to see my ATF for the second time since she's been at CHM. Mama Jun got frisky with me again. In the room and handed her the HF. She began feeling my cock thru my shorts and said she wanted to suck it. I said next time. Told her I wanted to see her tits, so she pulled her top down, and I was surprised they looked pretty good. I'd say 33 B with hardly any sag. I sucked on those nice nips for a few minutes. Then I told her to let me see her ass. She pulled her pants down, turned her back to me and bent over. I grinded against her ass, and she told me to "plug" her (that's what it sounded like she said). I told her I was there to see Michelle this time, but next time is possible. I sensed I could have fucked her right then and here. I have the feeling that Jun would be a good fuck. The thought of doing a not-so-bad-looking mamasan kind of turns me on. May try that next visit. Anyone ever take Jun for a ride?

Michelle was super horny. I've been with her numerous times (at TS), but she was especially very loud and constantly exploding this entire session. This was the hottest time I've had with her. She was a sex machine. MISH, standing MISH and side DS is all we did. I think we wore each other out. Damn, she is such a good fuck--at least for me. Her attitude and service still are a definite 10.

The place was pretty slow as only one other customer was there--in the room next to us. Michelle said four girls are currently there, and two others are on vacation (I know Ruby is one of them, and she is suppose to return in mid-June).

Crazy Glu
04-20-14, 07:36
By the way, I've heard that Coco may be coming back, but not to CHM.YaY!! Do you know where? PM me if you want.

CG.

Wn5912
04-20-14, 12:58
Saturday evening I went back to see my ATF for the second time since she's been at CHM. Mama Jun got frisky with me again. In the room and handed her the HF. She began feeling my cock thru my shorts and said she wanted to suck it. I said next time. Told her I wanted to see her tits, so she pulled her top down, and I was surprised they looked pretty good. I'd say 33 B with hardly any sag. I sucked on those nice nips for a few minutes. Then I told her to let me see her ass. She pulled her pants down, turned her back to me and bent over. I grinded against her ass, and she told me to "plug" her (that's what it sounded like she said). I told her I was there to see Michelle this time, but next time is possible. I sensed I could have fucked her right then and here. I have the feeling that Jun would be a good fuck. The thought of doing a not-so-bad-looking mamasan kind of turns me on. May try that next visit. Anyone ever take Jun for a ride?

Michelle was super horny. I've been with her numerous times (at TS), but she was especially very loud and constantly exploding this entire session. This was the hottest time I've had with her. She was a sex machine. MISH, standing MISH and side DS is all we did. I think we wore each other out. Damn, she is such a good fuck--at least for me. Her attitude and service still are a definite 10.

The place was pretty slow as only one other customer was there--in the room next to us. Michelle said four girls are currently there, and two others are on vacation (I know Ruby is one of them, and she is suppose to return in mid-June).Yes I have curious about how mama Jun fucks for years. I use to frequent CHM in the past and somehow she always got me going hot and bothered. Once I seen her walking down Kaheka street dressed in tight jeans and heels and she made my head turn. Yes for an older gilf she turns me on with her "I love to fuck men" look face. Any chance on her doing a monger on a scheduled appointment.

Hypo Luxa
04-20-14, 14:50
Yes I have curious about how mama Jun fucks for years. I use to frequent CHM in the past and somehow she always got me going hot and bothered. Once I seen her walking down Kaheka street dressed in tight jeans and heels and she made my head turn. Yes for an older gilf she turns me on with her "I love to fuck men" look face. Any chance on her doing a monger on a scheduled appointment.I saw her a few years ago for a full on session. It was quite good. One thing that I always remembered about it was that it was right after I finished up with another provider. I was on my way out when Mama commented on how horny she was watching me fuck the other girl in the room and the sounds we were making. So, I said to take me in a room and I'll satisfy her. No shower or anything, she pulls down my pants and starts on the BBBJ. I still had the juices (from all holes) on my cock. She said that was how she wanted it. Anyway, went the full hour with her with two pops. FS was really nice. She wasn't the ground and pound type, but was more into the sensual and erotic pace.

H Mobius
04-20-14, 17:24
Yes I have curious about how mama Jun fucks for years.In terms of her sexual prowess and molten hunger for cock, she is to your ordinary woman what a Terex is to a Tonka truck.

Squidley
04-21-14, 00:31
Yes I have curious about how mama Jun fucks for years. I use to frequent CHM in the past and somehow she always got me going hot and bothered. Once I seen her walking down Kaheka street dressed in tight jeans and heels and she made my head turn. Yes for an older gilf she turns me on with her "I love to fuck men" look face. Any chance on her doing a monger on a scheduled appointment.She is flirty with everybody, that's her good business sense at work though. Monica says she likes a particular type of guy. Since I have penetrated Mama several times maybe I am her type. I had my cock in mouth several times than I became a more frequent visitor, that's when the fun stuff started to happen. I was pounding the hell out of Ruby on a round 2 and Mama walked in to watch. Ruby suggested she sample me. She dropped the top of her dress got on her knees and went to town. I reached down lifted up her dress and started fingering her. I told her I was going to get inside her she stood up leaned against the wall and offered it up to me, then the doorbell rang and she had to go. During my duo with Ruby and Monica I finally took a dip in Mama. Everytime I go now I spin mama around for a little doggy action but, never get to finish in her.

RadioHazard
04-21-14, 14:27
So when mama step in for side action. Is it a bonus freebie or do you normal rates apply? What a trip. Never seen anything like that in my AMP experience. Maybe only Seven / Angie from TS doing some minor cock grabbing.

I saw her a few years ago for a full on session. It was quite good. One thing that I always remembered about it was that it was right after I finished up with another provider. I was on my way out when Mama commented on how horny she was watching me fuck the other girl in the room and the sounds we were making. So, I said to take me in a room and I'll satisfy her. No shower or anything, she pulls down my pants and starts on the BBBJ. I still had the juices (from all holes) on my cock. She said that was how she wanted it. Anyway, went the full hour with her with two pops. FS was really nice. She wasn't the ground and pound type, but was more into the sensual and erotic pace.

WebbHoes
04-21-14, 16:25
You should ask her. She will know the gals she likes that will do what you like.

I've been thinking about going for 2 providers for a whole now. I definitely would like my ATF Monica involved. Any suggestions about who she works with well? Or, perhaps there is no one a chm with whom she works really well, in which case if you have a better duo at another AMP, let me know too please! I wish I could have had a Happy / Monica duo at Kison!.

WebbHoes
04-21-14, 16:36
She is flirty with everybody, that's her good business sense at work though. Monica says she likes a particular type of guy. Since I have penetrated Mama several times maybe I am her type. I had my cock in mouth several times than I became a more frequent visitor, that's when the fun stuff started to happen. I was pounding the hell out of Ruby on a round 2 and Mama walked in to watch. Ruby suggested she sample me. She dropped the top of her dress got on her knees and went to town. I reached down lifted up her dress and started fingering her. I told her I was going to get inside her she stood up leaned against the wall and offered it up to me, then the doorbell rang and she had to go. During my duo with Ruby and Monica I finally took a dip in Mama. Everytime I go now I spin mama around for a little doggy action but, never get to finish in her.I need to tap mama now. LOL.

SlimGuy619
04-21-14, 17:43
Hello, in still kinda new to this site. I've been to Tokyo spa quite a bit but was looking to see other places. Are there any pictures of this Monica I keep reading about?

Blake123
04-21-14, 19:45
So when mama step in for side action. Is it a bonus freebie or do you normal rates apply? What a trip. Never seen anything like that in my AMP experience. Maybe only Seven / Angie from TS doing some minor cock grabbing.Your inbox is full.

WebbHoes
04-21-14, 21:43
Your inbox is full.I need to learn how to get mama involved.

RadioHazard
04-21-14, 21:50
You know you monger to much when your inbox is full but your nut sack and wallet are empty. WTF!

Your inbox is full.

HapaBoy86
04-22-14, 04:21
She is flirty with everybody,I totally agree mama is flirty! Walking to room few times she smack my ass and pinch it.

Blake123
04-22-14, 06:04
I need to learn how to get mama involved.You gotta have a big monster that looks pretty. She loves that. She told me :) YMMV with her.

Blake123
04-22-14, 06:08
Hello, in still kinda new to this site. I've been to Tokyo spa quite a bit but was looking to see other places. Are there any pictures of this Monica I keep reading about?Sorry, but there are no pics of her. You will have to go see her to see what she looks like. She looks very good and fit "for her age."

Hypo Luxa
04-22-14, 06:22
So when mama step in for side action. Is it a bonus freebie or do you normal rates apply? What a trip. Never seen anything like that in my AMP experience. Maybe only Seven / Angie from TS doing some minor cock grabbing.I tipped her normal rate. We didn't discuss it or anything. I just offered it and she accepted it.

Makana9
04-22-14, 13:11
You know you monger to much when your inbox is full but your nut sack and wallet are empty. WTF!Yessir, so correct. Always wondering how much some of us here, sent their Keiki to college, open businesses, and they had Awsum vacations. Always great fun on the hunt.

Makana9
04-22-14, 13:31
She has a particular type, craving more I call it. Found that out years ago, when after a awesome romp with my ATF at the time at was kinda late and slow, early Wed. Morning. Mama had some pupu on the table, was small kind loaded when grabbed akua and I spun her on the wall and dry hump her. Mama Ooooo'd, I said I guess we both hungry, she laughed and offered for eat. I drank and ate with her. We laughed, talked shop, I stood for say thanks for the fun, she was walking with me in the hallway, when she took akua and we went to the room at the front. Hey, mama was horny alright and no G and P, she loves it simmer slow and sensual, interesting that first time to finish. Why I guess you need to establish a loyalty from CHM, and think the best times Mama and I had was first thing in the morning for her after one slow night or before she ready for hit the sack, literally. Girl can bang, horn dog IMHO. Why CHM has always been at the top of my list, single, double, and one of my first triples. Mama, see you later in the week.

JustFacts
04-22-14, 16:09
She been horny mama for years now. Mama Jun. Jackie especially when she hit the bottle. Many times she would suck my dick right in the hall or with the door wide open with the ladies all giggling and watching her work, LOL. She just warming you up for the fuck. Them milfs are horny.

Hp Xt
04-23-14, 03:11
Had an "itch" this morning only CHM could scratch. Decided to take my chances, walked in without expectations. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see, said "up to you", She said " I send good girl". Mama was right, finally hooked up with Monica. She is well reviewed, so won't bore you with details, but here are the firsts:

I like to see what I'm doing, first time in an AMP the girl did not turn down / off the lights;
Porn star experience; was in DS when she told me "CIM", went straight from DS to CIM; and
Was groped, kissed by Mama. My bad, had to leave but was tempted to start round 2.

Hp.

WebbHoes
04-24-14, 03:27
Had an "itch" this morning only CHM could scratch. Decided to take my chances, walked in without expectations. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see, said "up to you", She said " I send good girl". Mama was right, finally hooked up with Monica. She is well reviewed, so won't bore you with details, but here are the firsts:

I like to see what I'm doing, first time in an AMP the girl did not turn down / off the lights;
Porn star experience; was in DS when she told me "CIM", went straight from DS to CIM; and
Was groped, kissed by Mama. My bad, had to leave but was tempted to start round 2.

Hp.She is next on my list.

LocalGuy808
04-24-14, 23:38
I googled street this place. Is the parking lot that chm over looks a public parking lot? Is this where you guys park? How late can you park there?

Ass Man808
04-24-14, 23:41
I googled street this place. Is the parking lot that chm over looks a public parking lot? Is this where you guys park? How late can you park there?Yes it over looks a public parking lot. You can park right in front of chm all night.

Redneck 1
04-26-14, 15:54
I googled street this place. Is the parking lot that chm over looks a public parking lot? Is this where you guys park? How late can you park there?Yes it over looks a public parking lot. You can park right in front of chm all night.Just to clarify for any mongers who haven't yet visited CHM in the Wong Building, there are two parking lots, one large and one small. The large one, that's located Ewa of the Wong Building and has a Kaheka Street entrance, is for paid public parking. Personally, I've never used it. The small one, that's behind the Panda Express restaurant and bordered on two sides by the Wong Building, has parking spaces that are marked as reserved for various businesses in the Wong Building. Although at night it's generally okay to park for free in the small parking lot, it may be useful to check with the mama to make sure that the specific space in which you've parked your vehicle is all right.

Honolulu808
04-26-14, 17:24
Just to clarify for any mongers who haven't yet visited CHM in the Wong Building, there are two parking lots, one large and one small. The large one, that's located Ewa of the Wong Building and has a Kaheka Street entrance, is for paid public parking. Personally, I've never used it. The small one, that's behind the Panda Express restaurant and bordered on two sides by the Wong Building, has parking spaces that are marked as reserved for various businesses in the Wong's Building. Although at night it's generally okay to park for free in the small parking lot, it may be useful to check with the mama to make sure that the specific space in which you've parked your vehicle is all right.Technically with all the AMP's in the Wong Building only 101 (Top Spa, FKA Golden Butterfly & P-10 has one reserved stall. There is only 1 24 reserved stall on the street side but it's usually safe to park in the other stall after "normal" business hours. There is the public lot on Kaheka St then there's street parking on Kaheka St. Another place.

I park is the lot for the Continental building that's on the corner of King and Kalakaua, entrance on the side street to Wong building, sometimes I park there during the day time.

I know a couple guys use the taxi to visit that building.

H Mobius
04-26-14, 17:24
Just to clarify for any mongers who haven't yet visited CHM in the Wong Building, there are two parking lots, one large and one small. The large one, that's located Ewa of the Wong Building and has a Kaheka Street entrance, is for paid public parking. Personally, I've never used it. The small one, that's behind the Panda Express restaurant and bordered on two sides by the Wong Building, has parking spaces that are marked as reserved for various businesses in the Wong Building. Although at night it's generally okay to park for free in the small parking lot, it may be useful to check with the mama to make sure that the specific space in which you've parked your vehicle is all right.Due to all of the above, my personal preference is to find street parking. Select spots are good. At night, there tends to be random characters hanging out in the area of the 2 lots and since any of them could be anyone (lobbyist, UC or concerned citizen doing surveillance, etc), I do not want my license plate to be known.

Hypo Luxa
04-27-14, 00:26
Due to all of the above, my personal preference is to find street parking. Select spots are good. At night, there tends to be random characters hanging out in the area of the 2 lots and since any of them could be anyone (lobbyist, UC or concerned citizen doing surveillance, etc), I do not want my license plate to be known.For however long I've been coming here (CHM) I have only ever parked on the street. No incidents have ever happened. Still a preferred parking situation for me as well.

GetMeToDaGreek
04-27-14, 01:20
Just to clarify for any mongers who haven't yet visited CHM in the Wong Building, there are two parking lots, one large and one small. The large one, that's located Ewa of the Wong Building and has a Kaheka Street entrance, is for paid public parking. Personally, I've never used it. The small one, that's behind the Panda Express restaurant and bordered on two sides by the Wong Building, has parking spaces that are marked as reserved for various businesses in the Wong Building. Although at night it's generally okay to park for free in the small parking lot, it may be useful to check with the mama to make sure that the specific space in which you've parked your vehicle is all right.I've parked in the handicap parking all the time at night for over 2 hrs and never had issues. The place is like a ghost town there. Never even saw a cop drive by there. I don't think rules apply at night unless you got some dick handicap saying he needs to park there to go visit an AMP there. Excuse me, has anyone seen a handicap with a limp dick visit one of these places ever? Didn't think so, unless you Tom cruise from born on 4th of July.

Shipshape
04-27-14, 15:37
I've parked in the handicap parking all the time at night for over 2 hrs and never had issues. The place is like a ghost town there. Never even saw a cop drive by there. I don't think rules apply at night unless you got some dick handicap saying he needs to park there to go visit an AMP there. Excuse me, has anyone seen a handicap with a limp dick visit one of these places ever? Didn't think so, unless you Tom cruise from born on 4th of July.With restraint, I'll answer your question. Yes, I have seen some Wounded Warrior or physically challenged person utilizing the services of an AMP. And, yes, that parking is reserved 24/7 for vehicles displaying a legal handicap parking sign. There are folks looking for violations of this nature as they consider it a form of complete disrespect that someone would take such a parking space from a person who needs it. They will often call HPD or have some sort of direct confrontation. I applaud and support them.

Ss.

Hypo Luxa
04-27-14, 17:12
With restraint, I'll answer your question. Yes, I have seen some Wounded Warrior or physically challenged person utilizing the services of an AMP. And, yes, that parking is reserved 24/7 for vehicles displaying a legal handicap parking sign. There are folks looking for violations of this nature as they consider it a form of complete disrespect that someone would take such a parking space from a person who needs it. They will often call HPD or have some sort of direct confrontation. I applaud and support them.

Ss.That's what I've done before as well. I've had altercations on the street twice, in the past ten to fifteen years or so, with people I observe park in a handicapped spot with no disabilities. They abuse the system because a family member has a disability, yet they use the placard to park in the stalls for free, etc. Twice I've offered to "help" them become honest by giving them a disability personally. Of course that was in my younger, gym rat days when I was looking for fights. But, on the inside nothing has changed. People who abuse the handicapped parking stalls burn me!

I also used to frequent a travel agent in my building (back when that was a viable business). One day I observed him parking on the street at a meter and hanging his HC placard, and then almost skipping to his agency. I then saw him to do it the next two days and realized he did it consistently. I stopped going to him, and also advised my friends and colleague--those who I personally recommended him to--about his antics in hopes they would stop using him too...

Honolulu808
04-27-14, 17:14
I've parked in the handicap parking all the time at night for over 2 hrs and never had issues. The place is like a ghost town there. Never even saw a cop drive by there. I don't think rules apply at night unless you got some dick handicap saying he needs to park there to go visit an AMP there. Excuse me, has anyone seen a handicap with a limp dick visit one of these places ever? Didn't think so, unless you Tom cruise from born on 4th of July.

With restraint, I'll answer your question. Yes, I have seen some Wounded Warrior or physically challenged person utilizing the services of an AMP. And, yes, that parking is reserved 24/7 for vehicles displaying a legal handicap parking sign. There are folks looking for violations of this nature as they consider it a form of complete disrespect that someone would take such a parking space from a person who needs it. They will often call HPD or have some sort of direct confrontation. I applaud and support them.

Ss.Be careful on where you park. Parking in a space designated for people with disabilities is there for a reason and that it why each state has this designated parking spaces. If a vehicle is parked in a designated space without a window placard or specialized license plate, fine starts at $250 and there is no limit to the maximum fine.

Consider the fine and paying for towing and storage it could take at least 3 sessions out of your pocket. Oh, the vehicle is also inputted into the dmv database and will have a red flag to the vehicle and owner.

Is it really worth parking in a handicap stall?

Only thing worse would be someone driving to a fitness club, parking in a designated restricted stall, cause its closes to the door, walking into an air conditioned building only to ride the escalator so they could workout and sweat.

Redneck 1
04-27-14, 17:22

Ss.Those are my sentiments exactly, Shipshape. Especially for people who are in that situation (having a disability) because of their military service to our country.

Alika T9
04-28-14, 00:55
Be careful on where you park. Parking in a space designated for people with disabilities is there for a reason and that it why each state has this designated parking spaces. If a vehicle is parked in a designated space without a window placard or specialized license plate, fine starts at $250 and there is no limit to the maximum fine.

Consider the fine and paying for towing and storage it could take at least 3 sessions out of your pocket. Oh, the vehicle is also inputted into the dmv database and will have a red flag to the vehicle and owner.

Is it really worth parking in a handicap stall?

Only thing worse would be someone driving to a fitness club, parking in a designated restricted stall, cause its closes to the door, walking into an air conditioned building only to ride the escalator so they could workout and sweat.This is the longest argument about parking LOL...just park on the street guys and make the short walk over so you can unwind and get ready to ground and pound a provider.

Quik808
04-28-14, 01:05
This is the longest argument about parking LOL...just park on the street guys and make the short walk over so you can unwind and get ready to ground and pound a provider.Really? Is it that hard to find parking? It's not rocket science guys! Give me a break!

Alika T9
04-28-14, 01:39
Really? Is it that hard to find parking? It's not rocket science guys! Give me a break!I don't think I've ever parked directly in front of an AMP or using their marked stalls. I'm ok with walking rather than being right in the front of the mix, the walk is worth the privacy LOL.

Blake123
04-28-14, 03:47
The 14 most-recent postings discuss "parking." The last review of a provider was on 23 April. Is this place really that dead? Only me and Honolulu808 is fucking new girl Michelle and reporting? I had fun when I was there a couple weeks ago, and I'll go back (to see Michelle) when I return from the mainland. I've been to CHM only twice (had a blast with Michelle and mama Jun) and have parked on Kaheka St with no problem.

Honolulu808
04-28-14, 05:35
The 14 most-recent postings discuss "parking." The last review of a provider was on 23 April. Is this place really that dead? Only me and Honolulu808 is fucking new girl Michelle and reporting? I had fun when I was there a couple weeks ago, and I'll go back (to see Michelle) when I return from the mainland. I've been to CHM only twice (had a blast with Michelle and mama Jun) and have parked on Kaheka St with no problem.With 5 AMP's on that property and a lot of guys thinking its a fitness center and need to park close I could see why only parking has been written on this site. On the other hand when I have been to CHM girls has been busy a hell. I'm with Monica and I could hear Michelle in the next room. When I'm with Michelle I could hear Monica in the other room. So I know guys are going there plus to Top Spa.

What's there to report? Monica has been around for 5 years, Michelle just as long and they both know how to treat their customers like they are the best the girls ever had. Okay here is a short story. I was there to see Monica and was in the shower when someone came in to the center room. Michelle was freshening up in the bathroom when Monica came in right behind me, she drops to her knees and plants her lips around my cock, door open. Michelle goes I to her room and Monica stands up and faces her ass to me so I pushed her to the door fronting Michelle's room. We could hear them talking so I enter Monica standing right in the hallway in front of the door to the center room. It was a symphony of girls moans in CHM. Michelle got done before we did and said we made her customer rock hard and had to take care of him right there and then. Another time I was banging Michelle doggie and she was howling with extacy in the other room I could hear Monica don't her infamous hand-mouth combo. I think all 4 of us came at the same time.

John Ross
04-28-14, 06:15
I must be going at the right time because whenever I go, the rooms are usually empty. Not much needs to be said about Michelle and Monica that hasn't been said. I have a great time with Michelle and always get her moaning loud and she covers her mouth. So I just have to fuck her harder so she uncovers her mouth and moans even louder. It is so cute when we're fucking and she's goes, "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oh my god! In a whimpering / crying tone. One time there was someone next door and they were really quiet. We just hear some soft moaning, so I had to make Michelle reply with louder moaning. That was pretty fun, but the other room was finished pretty fast.

Patrick Batman
04-28-14, 14:01
I think that might've been me in the other room with Monica. She's great looking and loves sex, but I simply think that we don't click sexually. I've seen her close to half a dozen times and each time, she always seems to rush me out, like only 45 minutes instead of 1 hour plus like most of you report.

Not sure if she thinks I'm the fugliest fucker on the island or is too intimidated by my studly body...

I must be going at the right time because whenever I go, the rooms are usually empty. Not much needs to be said about Michelle and Monica that hasn't been said. I have a great time with Michelle and always get her moaning loud and she covers her mouth. So I just have to fuck her harder so she uncovers her mouth and moans even louder. It is so cute when we're fucking and she's goes, "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oh my god! In a whimpering / crying tone. One time there was someone next door and they were really quiet. We just hear some soft moaning, so I had to make Michelle reply with louder moaning. That was pretty fun, but the other room was finished pretty fast.

Honolulu808
04-28-14, 14:50
I think that might've been me in the other room with Monica. She's great looking and loves sex, but I simply think that we don't click sexually. I've seen her close to half a dozen times and each time, she always seems to rush me out, like only 45 minutes instead of 1 hour plus like most of you report.

Not sure if she thinks I'm the fugliest fucker on the island or is too intimidated by my studly body...Monica like other providers are usually not a clock watcher rather they base the session time on satisfaction of their customers. For Monica it's usually deed, massage then maybe deed again that is if the customer can cum fast during the first deed. Example if she is able to make me cum within the first 10 minutes she then proceeds to the massage portion of the session and give som hint if I am ready for a second pop. Other time I just want to get my fuck on and that could last anywhere from 30+ to even up to a hour, short or no massage for me. All the girls that knows the business knows when their customers is done for the session. If looks, body shape or even cock size was an issue Monica would have me in and out of the room in 10-15 minutes. Rather she like other girls bases time on the attitude and comfort level of their customers.

Makana9
04-28-14, 16:09
I must be going at the right time because whenever I go, the rooms are usually empty. Not much needs to be said about Michelle and Monica that hasn't been said. I have a great time with Michelle and always get her moaning loud and she covers her mouth. So I just have to fuck her harder so she uncovers her mouth and moans even louder. It is so cute when we're fucking and she's goes, "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Oh my god! In a whimpering / crying tone. One time there was someone next door and they were really quiet. We just hear some soft moaning, so I had to make Michelle reply with louder moaning. That was pretty fun, but the other room was finished pretty fast.In the same braddah JR, have done the make Michelle wail to just hear the other rooms stop! Once even heard Monica tell the guy with her wow she older than usual. Brings a smile to my face and keep pounding away. I love it when she goes, "OMFG", after that just blast off. Guess I need to get over to see CHM again, and get Mama going again.

Patrick Batman
04-28-14, 17:16
Totally agree with you there. I go in with smiles and an open mind and I absolutely admit I must be in the minority. She's great and I could tell she really tried. Don't think I wasn't happy with the session because I was. Just being nitpicky is all.

Blake123
04-29-14, 03:35
Thanks guys, with the sudden flurry of reports :) Much appreciated. Any info on the other girls working there? I believe currently there are at least two others besides Monica & Michelle. Sorry if I sound like a pest, but I am kinda new at CHM.

John Ross
04-29-14, 03:59
Thanks guys, with the sudden flurry of reports :) Much appreciated. Any info on the other girls working there? I believe currently there are at least two others besides Monica & Michelle. Sorry if I sound like a pest, but I am kinda new at CHM.Why go to the AAA farm club when you can go directly to the majors?

Hawaii Raven
04-29-14, 16:07
Hey what's up everybody. We're back! Haha! Anyways, was driving around last night (Mon) and was going to check out CHM, Chi, Top Spa, and any other one in this building but when we got there, there were about four cop cars by the building right next to the Panda Express parking lot. Anyone know what happened here? Raid or something happened outside of all the MP's located there maybe? Ended up checking out Empire instead.

Honolulu808
04-29-14, 20:40
Hey what's up everybody. We're back! Haha! Anyways, was driving around last night (Mon) and was going to check out CHM, Chi, Top Spa, and any other one in this building but when we got there, there were about four cop cars by the building right next to the Panda Express parking lot. Anyone know what happened here? Raid or something happened outside of all the MP's located there maybe? Ended up checking out Empire instead.No raid. They were towing GetMeToDaGreek vehicle cause he was parking in the handicap stall again.

That is all.

H Mobius
04-30-14, 02:24
Hey what's up everybody. We're back! Haha! Anyways, was driving around last night (Mon) and was going to check out CHM, Chi, Top Spa, and any other one in this building but when we got there, there were about four cop cars by the building right next to the Panda Express parking lot. Anyone know what happened here? Raid or something happened outside of all the MP's located there maybe? Ended up checking out Empire instead.Long time no see.

While I have not seen as many as 4 cars and cannot speak for what the reason may have been, that area is not an unusual place for LE to lurk, at least in recent years, and I'm sure they would love to nab illegally parked vehicles especially if penalties and consequences are as stiff as Honolulu808 described.

Hawaii Raven
04-30-14, 03:02
Got to see Monica. No sense going into detail cause Monica is very well reviewed here. Just writing this to say that Monica told me that Ruby is due back on June 7th. Hope I heard that right and figured some of you out there would want to know.

Nutmaker
04-30-14, 03:13
Got to see Monica. No sense going into detail cause Monica is very well reviewed here. Just writing this to say that Monica told me that Ruby is due back on June 7th. Hope I heard that right and figured some of you out there would want to know.You heard it right. She told me the same thing.

Captin Crunch
04-30-14, 03:19
You heard it right. She told me the same thing.She text me that also.

John Ross
04-30-14, 04:21
Got to see Monica. No sense going into detail cause Monica is very well reviewed here. Just writing this to say that Monica told me that Ruby is due back on June 7th. Hope I heard that right and figured some of you out there would want to know.If Michelle stays after Ruby returns, CHM is really going to be the place to get your freak on! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

TomThumb69
04-30-14, 17:47
She text me that also.Who texted you, Monica or Ruby?

Captin Crunch
04-30-14, 19:27
Who texted you, Monica or Ruby?Ruby text me from Korea.

Yung Evr
04-30-14, 21:58
If Michelle stays after Ruby returns, CHM is really going to be the place to get your freak on! Laissez les bons temps rouler!That's a potential 4some. I would bet they would be up for it.

HiLife808
04-30-14, 23:55
If Michelle stays after Ruby returns, CHM is really going to be the place to get your freak on! Laissez les bons temps rouler!I know you all got your favorites but for those of you have been with all three, how would you rank Monica, Ruby and Michelle as far as looks and service on a scale of 1 - 3 (with 1 being the best)? Looking to bust my CHM cherry so curious to know who's the best looking and who gives the best service out of the three. And yes I know it's MILF central so I know not to expect some young 20 or 30 sumthin' so we don't need to go there.

HiLife808
05-01-14, 00:02

In the same braddah JR, have done the make Michelle wail to just hear the other rooms stop! Once even heard Monica tell the guy with her wow she older than usual. Brings a smile to my face and keep pounding away. I love it when she goes, "OMFG", after that just blast off. Guess I need to get over to see CHM again, and get Mama going again.I'm sure quite a few working girls read the forum. Have always wondered what they think when they read reports on themselves. They must get a kick and try to match the screen names with their customers LOL. Anyone have some insight?

Hiho07
05-01-14, 03:32
If Michelle stays after Ruby returns, CHM is really going to be the place to get your freak on! Laissez les bons temps rouler!Saw Michelle today she looked nice all dolled up she brushed her teeth and when she came in I couldn't keep my hands off her I Just love her ass and she loves being eaten and other nasty things I enjoyed every second with her hopefully as we get to know each other we can do more hope you are reading this Michelle can't wait to see for the third time wished I owned the L A Clippers I would be porking Michelle Monica and Mama 24/7.

Honolulu808
05-01-14, 07:28
TOFT. Parking lot was full but when I walked into CHM the doors to the rooms was open. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see but I had a problem because Michelle came back from her short vacation and Monica was in the girls room too so mama asked again who I wanted to see so I said M or M she said okay. Double house fee I gave mama and off to the shower I go as the 2 girls got ready. First Michelle walks in and plant a great DFK, the next thing I feel is Monica's mouth over my cock then we moved to the bed. Monica continued her infamous BJ so Michelle climbed over mouth and as my tongue was getting that pussy wet a pussy was lowered on my cock. After 10+ minutes they changed positions. Monica's pussy was soaking wet dripping down my chin and I could feel Michelle's pussy contracting around my cock. Then Monica went down to lock my balls while Michelle was on a wild bucking ride. I ended cuming in Monica's mouth but the game was not done yet. Straight onto round two, this time Michelle was laying on her back so Monica want down on her which left her ass Hi in the air so I couldn't resist and DG'd and leaned over so I could watch her tongue at work. Again we switched positions till I couldn't go no more. Then I was treated to a great massage from the both of them. Monica walked me to the door on her short short gold dress, as we got close to the front door she bends down for a fast DATO / DATY she talks to me and I zip my shorts open and plugged that love hole deep. We turn around and head straight back to the room for round 3.

RadioHazard
05-01-14, 13:52
Wow. So Michelle is BBFS now? I know the girls here a older so I guess that most of the CHM mongers are also older. Mad props to you older dudes who can go for round 3.

TOFT. Parking lot was full but when I walked into CHM the doors to the rooms was open. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see but I had a problem because Michelle came back from her short vacation and Monica was in the girls room too so mama asked again who I wanted to see so I said M or M she said okay. Double house fee I gave mama and off to the shower I go as the 2 girls got ready. First Michelle walks in and plant a great DFK, the next thing I feel is Monica's mouth over my cock then we moved to the bed. Monica continued her infamous BJ so Michelle climbed over mouth and as my tongue was getting that pussy wet a pussy was lowered on my cock. After 10+ minutes they changed positions. Monica's pussy was soaking wet dripping down my chin and I could feel Michelle's pussy contracting around my cock. Then Monica went down to lock my balls while Michelle was on a wild bucking ride. I ended cuming in Monica's mouth but the game was not done yet. Straight onto round two, this time Michelle was laying on her back so Monica want down on her which left her ass Hi in the air so I couldn't resist and DG'd and leaned over so I could watch her tongue at work. Again we switched positions till I couldn't go no more. Then I was treated to a great massage from the both of them. Monica walked me to the door on her short short gold dress, as we got close to the front door she bends down for a fast DATO / DATY she talks to me and I zip my shorts open and plugged that love hole deep. We turn around and head straight back to the room for round 3.

Huggy Duggy
05-01-14, 17:46
TOFT. Parking lot was full but when I walked into CHM the doors to the rooms was open. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see but I had a problem because Michelle came back from her short vacation and Monica was in the girls room too so mama asked again who I wanted to see so I said M or M she said okay. Double house fee I gave mama and off to the shower I go as the 2 girls got ready. First Michelle walks in and plant a great DFK, the next thing I feel is Monica's mouth over my cock then we moved to the bed. Monica continued her infamous BJ so Michelle climbed over mouth and as my tongue was getting that pussy wet a pussy was lowered on my cock. After 10+ minutes they changed positions. Monica's pussy was soaking wet dripping down my chin and I could feel Michelle's pussy contracting around my cock. Then Monica went down to lock my balls while Michelle was on a wild bucking ride. I ended cuming in Monica's mouth but the game was not done yet. Straight onto round two, this time Michelle was laying on her back so Monica want down on her which left her ass Hi in the air so I couldn't resist and DG'd and leaned over so I could watch her tongue at work. Again we switched positions till I couldn't go no more. Then I was treated to a great massage from the both of them. Monica walked me to the door on her short short gold dress, as we got close to the front door she bends down for a fast DATO / DATY she talks to me and I zip my shorts open and plugged that love hole deep. We turn around and head straight back to the room for round 3.Hot!! Was it all BBFS? I want to tap those two if so.

John Ross
05-01-14, 18:12
TOFT. Parking lot was full but when I walked into CHM the doors to the rooms was open. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see but I had a problem because Michelle came back from her short vacation and Monica was in the girls room too so mama asked again who I wanted to see so I said M or M she said okay. Double house fee I gave mama and off to the shower I go as the 2 girls got ready. First Michelle walks in and plant a great DFK, the next thing I feel is Monica's mouth over my cock then we moved to the bed. Monica continued her infamous BJ so Michelle climbed over mouth and as my tongue was getting that pussy wet a pussy was lowered on my cock. After 10+ minutes they changed positions. Monica's pussy was soaking wet dripping down my chin and I could feel Michelle's pussy contracting around my cock. Then Monica went down to lock my balls while Michelle was on a wild bucking ride. I ended cuming in Monica's mouth but the game was not done yet. Straight onto round two, this time Michelle was laying on her back so Monica want down on her which left her ass Hi in the air so I couldn't resist and DG'd and leaned over so I could watch her tongue at work. Again we switched positions till I couldn't go no more. Then I was treated to a great massage from the both of them. Monica walked me to the door on her short short gold dress, as we got close to the front door she bends down for a fast DATO / DATY she talks to me and I zip my shorts open and plugged that love hole deep. We turn around and head straight back to the room for round 3.Did you get Marie to go to the darkside and do BBFS?

Yung Evr
05-01-14, 21:41
Hot!! Was it all BBFS? I want to tap those two if so.CHM is all BBFS. A gal is not going to last long at CHM requiring a cover.

Blake123
05-01-14, 21:45
TOFT. Parking lot was full but when I walked into CHM the doors to the rooms was open. Mama Jun asked who I wanted to see but I had a problem because Michelle came back from her short vacation and Monica was in the girls room too so mama asked again who I wanted to see so I said M or M she said okay. Double house fee I gave mama and off to the shower I go as the 2 girls got ready. First Michelle walks in and plant a great DFK, the next thing I feel is Monica's mouth over my cock then we moved to the bed. Monica continued her infamous BJ so Michelle climbed over mouth and as my tongue was getting that pussy wet a pussy was lowered on my cock. After 10+ minutes they changed positions. Monica's pussy was soaking wet dripping down my chin and I could feel Michelle's pussy contracting around my cock. Then Monica went down to lock my balls while Michelle was on a wild bucking ride. I ended cuming in Monica's mouth but the game was not done yet. Straight onto round two, this time Michelle was laying on her back so Monica want down on her which left her ass Hi in the air so I couldn't resist and DG'd and leaned over so I could watch her tongue at work. Again we switched positions till I couldn't go no more. Then I was treated to a great massage from the both of them. Monica walked me to the door on her short short gold dress, as we got close to the front door she bends down for a fast DATO / DATY she talks to me and I zip my shorts open and plugged that love hole deep. We turn around and head straight back to the room for round 3.Looks like Michelle has gotten into the CHM grove and feels right at home at this place.

You are so lucky you can pop that many times in such a short time. I take it you are a young one. Enjoy it while you can because when you get older it probably won't happen.

Uki Eater
05-01-14, 22:22
Looks like Michelle has gotten into the CHM grove and feels right at home at this place.

You are so lucky you can pop that many times in such a short time. I take it you are a young one. Enjoy it while you can because when you get older it probably won't happen.He can't be that young to be posting in "Back in the day, gone but not forgotten" thread. There's a big difference if it's BB as opposed to all covered. Plus, he maybe in pretty good physical shape where his testosterone levels are pretty high.

Yung Evr
05-01-14, 22:49
Looks like Michelle has gotten into the CHM grove and feels right at home at this place.

You are so lucky you can pop that many times in such a short time. I take it you are a young one. Enjoy it while you can because when you get older it probably won't happen.A lot of older guys stack with T, Vit V, and Caverject. Some are even adding PT-141. With a combination like that, you'll be hard as stainless steel and be able to fuck for hrs on end. Almost all of the modern day porn stars use a combination of the above.

Kitie Carson
05-02-14, 05:08
Just finished a late night session with my ATF Monica..lovely lady...black see thru lingerie upon entering room, love her body.

45 minutes of pure pleasure 2 pops, massage and talk..great lady.. Said she goes on vacay in June so don't miss out...

Captin Crunch
05-02-14, 06:09
Just finished a late night session with my ATF Monica..lovely lady...black see thru lingerie upon entering room, love her body.

45 minutes of pure pleasure 2 pops, massage and talk..great lady.. Said she goes on vacay in June so don't miss out...She will probably go vacay when Ruby comes back.