PDA

View Full Version : Best BBBJ

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

RyuSuzuki
01-04-15, 23:22
Some backstory: Several years ago I randomly found myself with a surplus of anxiety relief remedy that I do not use. I also never throw anything away. I'm not a hoarder, just lazy. Anyway, I was bored and looking through the CL casual encounter section and saw an ad from a woman who was searching for such an item. I responded that I would be happy to give a portion of them to her in exchange for a particular service. This was eagerly agreed upon. A photo and phone # was sent to me and after some research, I didn't find anything with her # and email. I was encouraged.

After several days of volleying emails and fielding questions as if we didn't have an agreement ("Can you come to me?" "Let me come to you" "Let me pay for them" "Do you have other kinds") I was ready to just call it off. She even told me she needed money and quoted me outcall FS for 150. I was done. She panicked (ironic) and said she was ready now and sent me her address. I set off to meet her in the west valley. I only took the amount agreed upon and no wallet.

There was a little confusion once I arrived, but we were just both being cautious. She walked up to my car and she was not at all as fine as she is in the pic. No makeup, some gut, boobs are probably 36 b. Is it even her? I dunno. Dumpier, unkempt, but it was early Sunday morning so I cut her some slack. I showed her my gift and she said we agreed to more. I told her no, to look back at her emails, and she said okay. Her attitude tanked and I should have expected that. We drove off to find a spot around the block. We were pretty much just parked on the street in a neighborhood in broad daylight. She thought I wanted FS but I just wanted some BBBJ. This relieved her a bit. She said we didn't have a lot of time. I told her I didn't care if she spit or swallowed but she needed to catch everything. She leaned over and did the deed. No touching though. She mumbled something about me needing to cum and that she gets paid for this normally but I didn't respond.

When I had enough, I blew. She immediately open the door and spit, then jumped out. She said "Thanks. Next time bring more" and walked off.

Would I have picked her up on the street? Not looking like she was. Would I have paid her? No way. Would I have even cum if I didn't have several days built up? Probably not given the circumstances. But I did. In a Latina stranger's mouth. For nothing.

Am happy to share her info even though I didn't ask her. She'd never know. Also I don't know why the pic is sideways. Sorry to make you crane your necks.That's a funny story. I luv it!

Lakers02
01-05-15, 08:00
Would anyone be so kind as to share with me contact information for Nikkie? Thanks in advance!

Compton
01-06-15, 00:08
I was very fortunate in getting Nikki's info when I did, we have since become semi-regular in seeing each other. (I'm memorable because my location has a great view of the city 15 stories up) So our sessions always start and end on a great note. Just this past week we met up and she hit me with the triple header, popped three times in her mouth without even taking it out. It was amazing, plus she loves to take direction. You really can't beat it.Could I get her digits if she's a BSW? Been dying for a decent BBBJ. I'm sure I'm senior enough LOL. BTW off topic / thread so don't kill me. I met a thick ass BSW named sparkle who needs cash bad. Pm me for digits. Probably no BBBJ but who knows. I got a good ass 15 min session for 50.

Happy hunting bros.

Ass Wrangler
01-17-15, 17:13
She is in Gardena.

Sucking ducks bareback for 60.

Massive Breasts! !

She will fuck for 80.

TheKnewGuy
01-18-15, 07:09
She answered my non pro ad. She said she enjoys sucking fat juicy Cocks.

I picked her up near Western & Artesia blvd. We parked near Albertsons in a quiet spot. We both got into the back seat. She is 5' 3", 120 lbs. We agreed on a BBBJCIM, no swallow, for 65 bucks.

I pulled my pants off & she took my cock in her mouth. She licked my balls a little, massaged my balls & slobbered on my caucasian cock. I told her I like no hands & she said she loves giving deep throat & gagging on a hard cock. She sucked me beautifully. She was on her knees. Her head bobbing up & down. I was in heaven. What I enjoy the most from a BBBJ, is when I am cumming, I want her to continue sucking & taking my entire load in her mouth. This she did to perfection. Afterwards, she said, "yummy". I think she may have swallowed.

She said I can share her email with my respectful friends.Thank you Ass Wrangler for sharing her email. This girl gave me the best head I've ever received!

I picked her up near Western & Artesia Blvd. While looking for a spot to park, we are chatting and it turns out she was heading to Downtown LA after our session. Since I live in Downtown LA and know the area, I decided to continue with the session there. She's very easy to talk to and a nice girl.

Once in Downtown, we park in one of my usual spots and we hop to the back seat. She must have been hungry because she wasted no time taking off my shorts and licking my balls. Worked the shaft a bit, kissed juniors head and gone he went. She deep throat me, like it was the last dick she would ever have. If her mouth was not on my dick, it was on my balls while she was working junior with her hand. If her hand was not on my dick, it was playing with my balls. She knows how to please. When I was ready to pop, she took me deep having my load shoot down her throat. She continued sucking me to make sure every drop was emptied out. What didn't shoot down her throat, was spat out. This was a wonderful no rush experience. For $65.00, she is a must add to your to do list.

BbbjAddict
01-18-15, 10:44
What's up guys I'm from the bay area where I was always searching for the best BBBJ' s for nearly the last ten years. And was easy to get that sloppy BBBJCIM or with facial or some amazing because play after those perfect BBBJ's. Had one that sounds like Nikki who must be the best around from what I read. Not expecting those contacts yet but hopefully Someday because she sounds like mouth heaven.

Anyway I moved to the valley woodland hills and need to find some BBBJ queens again. Been lurking for a week with little luck. I miss Redbook LOL. So any PM's would be greatly appreciate.

AlphabetA007
01-18-15, 12:16
Thank you Ass Wrangler for sharing her email. This girl gave me the best head I've ever received!

I picked her up near Western & Artesia Blvd. While looking for a spot to park, we are chatting and it turns out she was heading to Downtown LA after our session. Since I live in Downtown LA and know the area, I decided to continue with the session there. She's very easy to talk to and a nice girl.

Once in Downtown, we park in one of my usual spots and we hop to the back seat. She must have been hungry because she wasted no time taking off my shorts and licking my balls. Worked the shaft a bit, kissed juniors head and gone he went. She deep throat me, like it was the last dick she would ever have. If her mouth was not on my dick, it was on my balls while she was working junior with her hand. If her hand was not on my dick, it was playing with my balls. She knows how to please. When I was ready to pop, she took me deep having my load shoot down her throat. She continued sucking me to make sure every drop was emptied out. What didn't shoot down her throat, was spat out. This was a wonderful no rush experience. For $65.00, she is a must add to your to do list.How did she look? 1-10.

TheKnewGuy
01-18-15, 17:44
How did she look? 1-10.TER 1-10 scale:

1 - I was really scared.

2 - Ugly.

3 - Homely.

4 - Ok if you are drunk.

5 - Plain.

6 - Nice.

7 - Attractive.

8 - Really Hot.

9 - Model material.

10 - One in a lifetime.

Everyone rates differently, but compared to other girls I've seen I would rate her a 5 (Plain). In all honesty she could be a 1 and I would still see her. With my eyes closed, they all become 10's. What I care about is performance, and her performance was on point. 10/10 Performance.

Ddddan218
01-18-15, 21:39
This Latina is the only one who sucked me off for 1 hour straight without any rest!

She swallows cum and sucks like a beast!

She has sexy, hungry (or cum-thirsty?) eyes and when I asked her, she made a great eye contact while sucking me off.

For a long BBBJ session (mine was 1 hour, non-stop), most girls use hands a lot but that's not the case here.

It was a very enthusiastic BBBJ mostly with mouth & lips.

And she needs some help from new friends and gave me a permission to do this.

If a long, BBBJ + swallow session is what you want, you'll get exactly what you want.

Also donation is 100 for 1 hour.

And she can't host but you can take her to a nearby hourly motel for 25 dollars.

She's pretty easy going and talkative and I have not seen any signs of drug use so that's a plus (I try to stay away from addicts.).

SENIOR members are welcome to PM me and I'll share her contact info.

Since she's a truly non-pro, I will only share her information with SENIOR members to protect her identity.

LexPower
01-19-15, 06:24
She is in Gardena.

Massive Breasts! !

She will fuck for 80.Can you pass her info?

Thanks.

Scotty8783
01-19-15, 20:42
I organized to meet up with this girl at 2:30 pm down in Gardena / Lomita. Unfortunately, she never showed. I waited for an hour all up and then headed back home. Given I was coming from West LA, it was a waste of 3 hours all up (due to traffic on the 405/110). I have yet to hear back on her why she flaked, but definitely disappointed to say the least.

Thank you Ass Wrangler for sharing her email. This girl gave me the best head I've ever received!

Once in Downtown, we park in one of my usual spots and we hop to the back seat. She must have been hungry because she wasted no time taking off my shorts and licking my balls. Worked the shaft a bit, kissed juniors head and gone he went. She deep throat me, like it was the last dick she would ever have. If her mouth was not on my dick, it was on my balls while she was working junior with her hand. If her hand was not on my dick, it was playing with my balls. She knows how to please. When I was ready to pop, she took me deep having my load shoot down her throat. She continued sucking me to make sure every drop was emptied out. What didn't shoot down her throat, was spat out. This was a wonderful no rush experience. For $65.00, she is a must add to your to do list.

Dave2770
01-20-15, 00:06
Can you pass her info?

Thanks.Same here please.

Spider2002
01-20-15, 02:20
Can you pass her info?

Thanks.Can you please pass her info? Thanks!

Scotty8783
01-20-15, 02:49
Later this evening, I got an email from her, asking me to call her. I proceeded to call her and she humbly apologized for the mixup. At any rate, we agreed to meet at 830 pm the same night. I went over there and she came to the car, dressed in a little black dress. After driving around for a bit, we found a secluded stop and I jumped into the backseat. She proceeded to give an amazing blowjob, with lots of deepthroat, ball licking, etc and finished with CIMWS. All for the $65 rate. Will I return to her? ABSOLUTELY. I asked if she would do FS and she said probably not, as giving BJs is all she's after for now.

So in short, she fully redeemed herself. Thanks to Ass Wrangler for the tip!

I organized to meet up with this girl at 2:30 pm down in Gardena / Lomita. Unfortunately, she never showed. I waited for an hour all up and then headed back home. Given I was coming from West LA, it was a waste of 3 hours all up (due to traffic on the 405/110). I have yet to hear back on her why she flaked, but definitely disappointed to say the least.

DemAmpCamp
01-21-15, 02:32
This sounds awesome, can someone please pass this girls info? Thanks.

Later this evening, I got an email from her, asking me to call her. I proceeded to call her and she humbly apologized for the mixup. At any rate, we agreed to meet at 830 pm the same night. I went over there and she came to the car, dressed in a little black dress. After driving around for a bit, we found a secluded stop and I jumped into the backseat. She proceeded to give an amazing blowjob, with lots of deepthroat, ball licking, etc and finished with CIMWS. All for the $65 rate. Will I return to her? ABSOLUTELY. I asked if she would do FS and she said probably not, as giving BJs is all she's after for now.

So in short, she fully redeemed herself. Thanks to Ass Wrangler for the tip!

Seephor
01-21-15, 05:30
Some backstory: Several years ago I randomly found myself with a surplus of anxiety relief remedy that I do not use. I also never throw anything away. I'm not a hoarder, just lazy. Anyway, I was bored and looking through the CL casual encounter section and saw an ad from a woman who was searching for such an item. I responded that I would be happy to give a portion of them to her in exchange for a particular service. This was eagerly agreed upon. A photo and phone # was sent to me and after some research, I didn't find anything with her # and email. I was encouraged.

After several days of volleying emails and fielding questions as if we didn't have an agreement ("Can you come to me?" "Let me come to you" "Let me pay for them" "Do you have other kinds") I was ready to just call it off. She even told me she needed money and quoted me outcall FS for 150. I was done. She panicked (ironic) and said she was ready now and sent me her address. I set off to meet her in the west valley. I only took the amount agreed upon and no wallet.

There was a little confusion once I arrived, but we were just both being cautious. She walked up to my car and she was not at all as fine as she is in the pic. No makeup, some gut, boobs are probably 36 b. Is it even her? I dunno. Dumpier, unkempt, but it was early Sunday morning so I cut her some slack. I showed her my gift and she said we agreed to more. I told her no, to look back at her emails, and she said okay. Her attitude tanked and I should have expected that. We drove off to find a spot around the block. We were pretty much just parked on the street in a neighborhood in broad daylight. She thought I wanted FS but I just wanted some BBBJ. This relieved her a bit. She said we didn't have a lot of time. I told her I didn't care if she spit or swallowed but she needed to catch everything. She leaned over and did the deed. No touching though. She mumbled something about me needing to cum and that she gets paid for this normally but I didn't respond.

When I had enough, I blew. She immediately open the door and spit, then jumped out. She said "Thanks. Next time bring more" and walked off.

Would I have picked her up on the street? Not looking like she was. Would I have paid her? No way. Would I have even cum if I didn't have several days built up? Probably not given the circumstances. But I did. In a Latina stranger's mouth. For nothing.

Am happy to share her info even though I didn't ask her. She'd never know. Also I don't know why the pic is sideways. Sorry to make you crane your necks.Haha funny. I banged her a about a year ago for $ and posted a pretty long story on how she was attracted to me blushing. She's a heavy heavy pothead and uses her earnings on the weed mostly. Told me she was a single mom and needed money for her kid but didn't buy it.

TempleGuy08
01-21-15, 07:15

So in short, she fully redeemed herself. Thanks to Ass Wrangler for the tip!One good tip deserves another. Share the goodness my brother! LOL.

Watnow78
01-21-15, 12:41
This Latina is the only one who sucked me off for 1 hour straight without any rest!

She has sexy, hungry (or cum-thirsty?) eyes and when I asked her, she made a great eye contact while sucking me off.

For a long BBBJ session (mine was 1 hour, non-stop), most girls use hands a lot but that's not the case here.

It was a very enthusiastic BBBJ mostly with mouth & lips.

And she needs some help from new friends and gave me a permission to do this.

If a long, BBBJ + swallow session is what you want, you'll get exactly what you want.

Also donation is 100 for 1 hour.

And she can't host but you can take her to a nearby hourly motel for 25 dollars.

She's pretty easy going and talkative and I have not seen any signs of drug use so that's a plus (I try to stay away from addicts.).

SENIOR members are welcome to PM me and I'll share her contact info.

Since she's a truly non-pro, I will only share her information with SENIOR members to protect her identity.I'd like to contact this Latina. How does she look?

Ddddan218
01-21-15, 15:45
I'd like to contact this Latina. How does she look?I will not post any more info of her on this board.

Like I said, if you have a question, PM me.

BackwoodsRob
01-21-15, 20:10
I will not post any more info of her on this board.

Like I said, if you have a question, PM me.Message sent.

BBLover07
01-22-15, 19:44
Me too. I sent message last week. Hopefully I can get info. Would be greatly appreciated.

Message sent.

RyuSuzuki
01-25-15, 14:21
Me too. I sent message last week. Hopefully I can get info. Would be greatly appreciated.Same here, but no reply. =(.

SDNutz50
01-27-15, 14:49
Same here, but no reply. =(.Possibly because you're not a senior member yet. Continue to provide quality posts and avenues open up for you.

Marlowe
01-27-15, 18:41
Possibly because you're not a senior member yet. Continue to provide quality posts and avenues open up for you.That's not it. There are some greedy pricks on this site that just like to post pics to tempt you and have no intention of ever sharing any info. You know who you are.

BBLover07
01-27-15, 18:44
Gviving you a standing ovation right now sir!!

That's not it. There are some greedy pricks on this site that just like to post pics to tempt you and have no intention of ever sharing any info. You know who you are.

Spider2002
01-28-15, 00:54
She is a BBW in Long Beach.

BBBJCIM. No swallow.Hi, would appreciate if anyone can help messaging me the info? Thank you!

Ddddan218
01-28-15, 01:11
I gave out the contact info of bbbjcimws Latina without any condition for more than 80% of senior members who contacted me (a lot of people contacted me.).

Since she's a non pro, I had to be select to protect her and everyone involved.

So basically, most of seniors who contacted me got the contact info.

Few seniors did not get my response because they did not appear to be active on this site.

I know probably they are not LE but I still have to be careful so I did not give out the info in such cases, just to be safe.

And this was just a public service since this site gave me many tips and hints ever since I joined in.

(There were 3 people who offered info of other girls so I got the contact info of them. But other than those 3 people, everyone received the contact info without any condition.)

Spider2002
01-28-15, 01:16
I'm looking for the same thing as bronsonator, happy to network on hx etc, same I'd as here.Can anyone send me Nikkis info?? Thanks.

Spider2002
01-28-15, 01:19
I'm looking for the same thing as bronsonator, happy to network on hx etc, same I'd as here.

Don't forget about Nikki.

Greatest Bare Back Blow Job Ever!

They call her the Hoover!!

Black college student, 22 yrs. She will drive to you. She loves sucking cock. She will suck for a solid hour or more if you want. Prices are reasonable. 60 - 80.

She lives downtown. She is thick. Pretty face. Perfect teeth.

She is orally fixated & just loves sucking dick & she prides herself on cum in mouth with swallow!! Every last drop.Can me send me her info please? Thanks.

Raider1206
01-28-15, 02:26
That's not it. There are some greedy pricks on this site that just like to post pics to tempt you and have no intention of ever sharing any info. You know who you are.I agree with you Marlowe that's why this site is no where near as fun or good as before. But I will say I contacted ddddan about the info for the non pro Latina and was given her info without asking for anything in return. Thank you for the info and not being a greedy ass.

Marlowe
01-28-15, 02:51
I gave out the contact info of bbbjcimws Latina without any condition for more than 80% of senior members who contacted me (a lot of people contacted me.).

Since she's a non pro, I had to be select to protect her and everyone involved.

So basically, most of seniors who contacted me got the contact info.

Few seniors did not get my response because they did not appear to be active on this site.

I know probably they are not LE but I still have to be careful so I did not give out the info in such cases, just to be safe.

And this was just a public service since this site gave me many tips and hints ever since I joined in.

(There were 3 people who offered info of other girls so I got the contact info of them. But other than those 3 people, everyone received the contact info without any condition.)I certainly wasn't referring to you, nor to the many others that I have shared or gotten info from. The person in question KNOWS who he is, and the circumstances. I am sorry if you were offended!

Ddddan218
01-28-15, 12:46
Hey bro, no worry.

I know it was not me you were referring to. :)

I said what I said to clarify why I did not give out the contact info to everyone.

I certainly wasn't referring to you, nor to the many others that I have shared or gotten info from. The person in question KNOWS who he is, and the circumstances. I am sorry if you were offended!

Poon Hound
01-28-15, 13:36
I agree with you Marlowe that's why this site is no where near as fun or good as before. But I will say I contacted ddddan about the info for the non pro Latina and was given her info without asking for anything in return. Thank you for the info and not being a greedy ass.I just find it funny. The same people who got so much from this site (have really stopped short of being true baldy disciples.) Why not help a fellow monger out (as well as the girls who def need the money?

I personally couldn't see the same girl more than 3 x. So what do you care after your finished w / them? You def don't care if they are needing a steady income to survive.

Oh well, theres more than a few strange things to some of the members.

BBLover07
01-28-15, 14:23
You are 100%! Spot on.

I just find it funny. The same people who got so much from this site (have really stopped short of being true baldy disciples.) Why not help a fellow monger out (as well as the girls who def need the money?

I personally couldn't see the same girl more than 3 x. So what do you care after your finished w / them? You def don't care if they are needing a steady income to survive.

Oh well, theres more than a few strange things to some of the members.

BackwoodsRob
01-28-15, 15:43
I understand the need to keep info down but to limit it to just senior members is crazy. I have posted and answered lots of questions on girls I have seen. I do a lot of it pm. So with this mentality I guess I should delete all the question and not help a monger out cause I get nothing in return is that what we are saying?

TempleGuy08
01-28-15, 22:54
She is in Gardena.

Massive Breasts! !

She will fuck for 80.Saw this thick hone for 40 BBBJ. She is in gardena and the area was dicey for my standards. She claimed she did 40 for me because I was "cute". CIM no S. PM for #.

Marlowe
01-29-15, 06:00
I understand the need to keep info down but to limit it to just senior members is crazy. I have posted and answered lots of questions on girls I have seen. I do a lot of it pm. So with this mentality I guess I should delete all the question and not help a monger out cause I get nothing in return is that what we are saying?I have answered PM's from reliable regular members and given them info because I had seen their posts, and knew they weren't stupid, etc. However, that being said, it isn't that hard to become a Senior Member, so more of those that have info to share and / or trade should consider doing this.

Cres Prophet2
01-29-15, 14:56

She has sexy, hungry (or cum-thirsty?) eyes and when I asked her, she made a great eye contact while sucking me off...I've seen her and it's a bit of YMMV.

My session lasted quite long as well, but there was a decent amount of hand use and she only was taking in the first part of me as she had her hand wrapped around the shaft.

Without providing much of a description, I'll say that she's on the heavier side. She's not in my normal preference range and I won't be repeating. Thanks for the reference Ddddan218. Don't ask me for the reference as I didn't ask her if it was ok to share.

Seephor
01-29-15, 15:19
I understand the need to keep info down but to limit it to just senior members is crazy. I have posted and answered lots of questions on girls I have seen. I do a lot of it pm. So with this mentality I guess I should delete all the question and not help a monger out cause I get nothing in return is that what we are saying?There's nothing crazy about having the choice to share with people you want to share with. Any info you do get whether it be public or via PM is a bonus, you shouldn't have expectations from anyone for any reason. Any info you share, you're doing it at your own will and should have no expectations of getting anything in return. No one is holding a gun to your head to share. If everyone assumed no expectations, there would not be a discussion about sharing every over day.

If you guys put half the energy you put into arguing to actually trying to find a good provider, you would have no need to ask for freebies.

Scanalanalyst
01-29-15, 16:51
I've seen her and it's a bit of YMMV.

My session lasted quite long as well, but there was a decent amount of hand use and she only was taking in the first part of me as she had her hand wrapped around the shaft.

Without providing much of a description, I'll say that she's on the heavier side. She's not in my normal preference range and I won't be repeating. Thanks for the reference Ddddan218. Don't ask me for the reference as I didn't ask her if it was ok to share.I was planning on meeting her this weekend, but hearing that she is heavy is making an undecisive monger like me waiver.

$100 plus $25 room for BJ from a heavier set older lady. Hmmm.

Did she give you multiple shots through the hour? If it's one and done it's probably not worth it for me.

She sent me pics of her tits and said she is game for sex if "I took care of her" but I don't think I can get it on if she isn't a looker.

BackwoodsRob
01-29-15, 17:50
I have answered PM's from reliable regular members and given them info because I had seen their posts, and knew they weren't stupid, etc. However, that being said, it isn't that hard to become a Senior Member, so more of those that have info to share and / or trade should consider doing this.It's not a big deal. I have been here for a month and have seen two to three woman a week since getting here. I have only posted on the ones that I feel are worth seeing again and that I figured you guys would enjoy. I give info freely cause I want people to enjoy the hobby like I do. Never ment to ruffle feathers. The hunt will continue. No hard feeling.

Cres Prophet2
01-29-15, 18:30
Did she give you multiple shots through the hour? If it's one and done it's probably not worth it for me.Mine was one, but it was a long one.

I'm pretty sure it is one and done.

You'd have to ask her.

Spider2002
02-03-15, 21:27
Don't forget about Nikki.

Greatest Bare Back Blow Job Ever!

They call her the Hoover!!

Black college student, 22 yrs. She will drive to you. She loves sucking cock. She will suck for a solid hour or more if you want. Prices are reasonable. 60 - 80.

She lives downtown. She is thick. Pretty face. Perfect teeth.

She is orally fixated & just loves sucking dick & she prides herself on cum in mouth with swallow!! Every last drop.Could you please help send me the info? Thank yoU!

Spider2002
02-03-15, 22:59
Would anyone be so kind as to share with me contact information for Nikkie? Thanks in advance!Could anyone please help out with Nikki's contact info? Thank you for much in advance!

HopeBBJ
02-05-15, 04:12
Got a girl that might be better then Nikki although I haven't had nikki but from what I hear she is great. I could give my head doctors info if someone has Nikki's info I'd love to see her aasap.

Bronsonator
02-06-15, 15:20
Got a girl that might be better then Nikki although I haven't had nikki but from what I hear she is great. I could give my head doctors info if someone has Nikki's info I'd love to see her aasap.Nice try. I ain't giving out Nikki's info. Not mine to give and she hasn't asked me to share.

Sonicus
02-11-15, 00:22
Thanks asswrangler I seen this woman and man she was amazing possible the best BBBJ I ever had. I honestly think it might be better than nikkis but its a plus for me because this asian chick is not fat like nikki so that alone makes it better. She was really cool chick very down to earth a total sweetheart she is honestly talented very talanted I hope she stays in the game for a long awhile.

Vablkm
02-11-15, 04:35
Thanks asswrangler I seen this woman and man she was amazing possible the best BBBJ I ever had. I honestly think it might be better than nikkis but its a plus for me because this asian chick is not fat like nikki so that alone makes it better. She was really cool chick very down to earth a total sweetheart she is honestly talented very talanted I hope she stays in the game for a long awhile.I will be in LA for a few days. Any chance you can give me her contact info? I'd love to try and hook up with her.

Luis323
02-11-15, 17:01
I saw an ad on craiglist about this latina chick. She is 18 years old. So, I decided to text her. She stays in downtown. And I asked her how much she would charged me only for a BBBJ with CIM. And she told me it would be $80. But I didn't went to see her because I already made an appointment with some other chick. If you want the number on this 18 years latina chick. PM me.

Bronsonator
02-11-15, 20:08
I saw an ad on craiglist about this latina chick. She is 18 years old. So, I decided to text her. She stays in downtown. And I asked her how much she would charged me only for a BBBJ with CIM. And she told me it would be $80. But I didn't went to see her because I already made an appointment with some other chick. If you want the number on this 18 years latina chick. PM me.Wait, you are trying to build credibility by offering us information on a girl who advertises on Craig's List? Ummmmmm. Thanks, I can find my own ads on the internet-site-for-sex-that-is-so-ubiquitous-that-even-my-90-year-old-grandmother-knows-about-it.

BackwoodsRob
02-12-15, 01:19
I saw an ad on craiglist about this latina chick. She is 18 years old. So, I decided to text her. She stays in downtown. And I asked her how much she would charged me only for a BBBJ with CIM. And she told me it would be $80. But I didn't went to see her because I already made an appointment with some other chick. If you want the number on this 18 years latina chick. PM me.So is this all I have to do to get creds with you senior guys? LOL.

Luis323
02-12-15, 13:53
Wait, you are trying to build credibility by offering us information on a girl who advertises on Craig's List? Ummmmmm. Thanks, I can find my own ads on the internet-site-for-sex-that-is-so-ubiquitous-that-even-my-90-year-old-grandmother-knows-about-it.This is for the guys who can't find a 18 years old chick that offers BBBJ. If you find an 18 year old chick that offers BBBJ, let me know.

Miamivice
02-12-15, 14:51
I saw an ad on craiglist about this latina chick. She is 18 years old. So, I decided to text her. She stays in downtown. And I asked her how much she would charged me only for a BBBJ with CIM. And she told me it would be $80. But I didn't went to see her because I already made an appointment with some other chick. If you want the number on this 18 years latina chick. PM me.Where is location LA?

Adifan2009
02-12-15, 16:28
Thanks asswrangler I seen this woman and man she was amazing possible the best BBBJ I ever had. I honestly think it might be better than nikkis but its a plus for me because this asian chick is not fat like nikki so that alone makes it better. She was really cool chick very down to earth a total sweetheart she is honestly talented very talanted I hope she stays in the game for a long awhile.If you could share her info I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Unknown1001
02-14-15, 21:40
I'll be visiting in a couple days. Any providers that offer BBBJ. Send me info.

Tipisil
02-15-15, 14:31
I'll be visiting in a couple days. Any providers that offer BBBJ. Send me info.I put the into in the threads. Check them out.

ChefLife
02-20-15, 18:53
I called an add, the picture showed a very thick on the heavier side Latina. I like them a little heavy, I called she gave the cross streets (she was in Pasadena), she asked me to call when I arrive. When I arrived she gave me the address of the hotel I was asked to call her when I parked. I did, she gave me her room number, I arrived and I brought her a donation 100 roses, and left them layed beautifully on the nightstand for her companionship and time. I took my clothes off as she allowed me to take hers off, she asked me to lay down on the bed and she grabbed my staff and continued on with a BBBJ she put it in her mouth and slowly licked it, moving her tongue allong the tip of my shaft her tongue skills were amazing. A lot of mutual kissing lots of sensual dfk the best tongue to tongue action I've had. Lips mouth and tongue licking my balls too. I asked her if I could go down on her too, she then got in the 69 pos, and she was moaning sensually saying she loved how soft and warm my tongue was as she was holding my hands so sensual so soft. I then layed down and she continued taking her time with my shaft and balls in her mouth. I asked her to hop on top to ride (Cfs) me, I pulled her in and licked her neck, ears and put my tongue deep in her mouth. Then I sucked and licked her nipples as my shaft was inside of her. Her ass bounced perfectly and kept riding me even after I came. I will go back for sure. I will trade numbers if you have any Latina or Asian bareback providers around the Pasadena, Hollywood or Glendale area that is under 120 roses.

Wafdof
02-22-15, 16:45
If anyone could shoot me Nikki's Number or any other BBBJ provider close to LAX I sure would appreciate it.

Craigslist21
02-22-15, 23:34
Would anyone be able to PM the nonpro latina's info? I'm here for work and would like a good recommendation for BBBJs.

Luis323
02-23-15, 02:06
I found this ad and I decided to text this person. She told me it would be $40 with CIM. So I google this number. So, I need help from you guys on what you think of this number? Because she looks like a man, or a TS. This is the number. 323XXX9981.

Luis323
02-23-15, 13:57
I found this ad and I decided to text this person. She told me it would be $40 with CIM. So I google this number. So, I need help from you guys on what you think of this number? Because she looks like a man, or a TS. This is the number. 323XXX9981.Oh wow. It didn't let me put the whole number. It's censored. But PM me for the number.

Wafdof
02-25-15, 02:13
http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tuesday-specials-classy-curvy-blonde/50787838

Got the information from here, I can add that she is the one in the pictures, she is thick but not too big. $80 for a BBBJ that was spectacular. She took input well, she also asked me how I wanted it after it was obvious I was not about to blow the first 10 minutes. She did everything I asked for and it was all I could do to not blow too early. Attention to the huevos, lolly pop licks, tongue around the head, hands free sucking, DTing. Just ridiculous what she was doing over and over knowing I was struggling to not cum too quick. Decent price, nice if not nervous gal that can suck a mean one. Tig ole bitties that she let me fondle and suck on, sand dollar nipples that where not too sensitive but real real nice. She is pretty to me, but if you are looking for a super model then you might want to keep looking. Slightly heavy gals are almost always the best BJ givers. I only made it 15 minutes or so because she let me enjoy it. I need them to slow down and take a "ball break" every so often to loosen those nuts up, otherwise it is game over in a couple of minutes if she is as good as she was.

Seephor
02-25-15, 14:26
http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tuesday-specials-classy-curvy-blonde/50787838

Got the information from here, I can add that she is the one in the pictures, she is thick but not too big. $80 for a BBBJ that was spectacular. She took input well, she also asked me how I wanted it after it was obvious I was not about to blow the first 10 minutes. She did everything I asked for and it was all I could do to not blow too early. Attention to the huevos, lolly pop licks, tongue around the head, hands free sucking, DTing. Just ridiculous what she was doing over and over knowing I was struggling to not cum too quick. Decent price, nice if not nervous gal that can suck a mean one. Tig ole bitties that she let me fondle and suck on, sand dollar nipples that where not too sensitive but real real nice. She is pretty to me, but if you are looking for a super model then you might want to keep looking. Slightly heavy gals are almost always the best BJ givers. I only made it 15 minutes or so because she let me enjoy it. I need them to slow down and take a "ball break" every so often to loosen those nuts up, otherwise it is game over in a couple of minutes if she is as good as she was.Good review. Did she swallow or do you know if she will at all by any chance?

Wafdof
02-25-15, 18:07
Good review. Did she swallow or do you know if she will at all by any chance?She swallowed. She did not offer to clean me up only because there was nothing to clean up. My balls were damp and my cock was practically sucked dry. There wasn't a swimmer left anywhere including my inside pipe LOL. She had some kind of weird dry skin thing going on though. Not sure what the deal was but her mouth wasn't dry.

Sonicus
02-26-15, 20:07
Hello everyone as of lately I have been trying to contact the japanese chick asswrangler hook it up with but lately I have been having trouble reaching her, I was just wondering if you guys are having the same problems or maybe its just me. For all I know maybe she stop and has moved on to better things. Stay safe guys.

BlackBone
02-26-15, 22:27
I found this ad and I decided to text this person. She told me it would be $40 with CIM. So I google this number. So, I need help from you guys on what you think of this number? Because she looks like a man, or a TS. This is the number. 323XXX9981.The site prefix is transx (first flag). She / He looks suspect, IMO it's a He. Feel free to further investigate.

Luis323
02-27-15, 05:04
The site prefix is transx (first flag). She / He looks suspect, IMO it's a He. Feel free to further investigate.I did find out is a he. It's a trany. He lives in Hollywood.

Mracuol
03-03-15, 13:15
Hello everyone as of lately I have been trying to contact the japanese chick asswrangler hook it up with but lately I have been having trouble reaching her, I was just wondering if you guys are having the same problems or maybe its just me. For all I know maybe she stop and has moved on to better things. Stay safe guys.Her emails to me stopped before we exchanged telephone numbers. Any info?

Tipisil
03-03-15, 21:26
Her emails to me stopped before we exchanged telephone numbers. Any info?I tried to get a hold of her through email but no replies. Been over 2 weeks now.

Socalimp
03-03-15, 22:46
I tried to get a hold of her through email but no replies. Been over 2 weeks now.She moved on to other things. Sorry guys.

AlphabetA007
03-03-15, 23:11
She moved on to other things. Sorry guys.I actually got Her number but she doesn't reply anymore Or answer. I always plan to see her an and make an appointment but, she never responds when the time reaches close. Big flake, don't waste your time.

Sonicus
03-03-15, 23:51
I actually got Her number but she doesn't reply anymore Or answer. I always plan to see her an and make an appointment but, she never responds when the time reaches close. Big flake, don't waste your time.Its not that she's flakes that's what I thought too at first its that she will be super late to an appointment I waited 20 min and I was about to leave and she had just showed up but man the waiting was worth it, it was the best BBBJ deepthroat of my entire life I just wish I can go a few times more before I gets old and then want to move on to a different chick.

TW978
03-04-15, 13:22
She moved on to other things. Sorry guys.WHAT! Can't believe she ditched us.

Josandov
03-17-15, 14:03
What up fellas.

Would any of you happen to know of a video recording friendly chick without breaking the bank?

I did have a session with Thickvanilla and it was great!

Thanks for the info!

ChefLife
03-23-15, 23:15
Do not try http://longbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-and-sweet-sexy-amanda/50571088.

She has such a horrible attitude and high prices I've seen better for less.

XxBullXx
03-24-15, 13:25
What up fellas.

Would any of you happen to know of a video recording friendly chick without breaking the bank?

I did have a session with Thickvanilla and it was great!

Thanks for the info!I see more and more woman offering videos and pictures now. Just ask, seems like its being requested more, as I see the info posted more often.

HavanaDreaming
03-24-15, 17:49
Do not try http://longbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-and-sweet-sexy-amanda/50571088.

She has such a horrible attitude and high prices I've seen better for less.She is also pretty Fugly.

Phillie
03-24-15, 19:44
http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wed-morning-special-classy-curvy-blonde/50800790

323-534-5380.

Not bad at all. She's a little bigger than the pics, but honestly not bad. Huge jugs, I mean massive. Quite the slurper who takes good direction as has been noted on this forum. BBBJTCIMNQNS. She can DT with the best of them. Downside is that her room and she smell quite strongly of smoke and there isn't really anywhere to clean or rinse off if you wanted. Bathroom is a shambles and sink is in the room and very high up so forget rinsing your junk in there unless you're an NBA player slumming it.

ChefLife
03-24-15, 21:09
She is also pretty Fugly.LOL fo sho.

Nutzoid
03-25-15, 17:51
http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wed-morning-special-classy-curvy-blonde/50800790

323-534-5380.

Not bad at all. She's a little bigger than the pics, but honestly not bad. Huge jugs, I mean massive. Quite the slurper who takes good direction as has been noted on this forum. BBBJTCIMNQNS. She can DT with the best of them. Downside is that her room and she smell quite strongly of smoke and there isn't really anywhere to clean or rinse off if you wanted. Bathroom is a shambles and sink is in the room and very high up so forget rinsing your junk in there unless you're an NBA player slumming it.Damage, $?

Christophe1
03-25-15, 21:38
My last review was pretty sucky. Her Royal Highness BoBo gives an amazing BJ. The lady can suck an apple through a straw. She uses angles to increase dick swell. She uses hot water. She uses cold water. She uses positions.

At one point, she had me on hands and knees while she stood over me, pulled my dick back 180 and did Dt. I was watching in the mirror and then she perfomed an acrobatic summersault with dick in mouth without missing a beat. BRAVO I cheered! Then I realized I was face fucking her and went back to work. After a bit, she spat on her tits and had be sit on her thighs and lie backward while she massaged my manhood. This girl was nonstop. Then she knelt down to the floor, had me standing while placing my hands on her succulent breasts, and sucked away- punctuating parts with some cum hungry faces while jacking me towards her eyes, to her face, and then to her mouth. She was cum hungry. I was worried she didn't want me to get a home run. Then I relaxed and was about to blast when she pulled out a cover.

My dick turned to Super Donkey for the grand finale. I felt stupid that I hadn't brought any tip money so ran down to my car to return for a hero's welcome. Ra Ra Ra!

Hall of Famer with GG Kim.

Phillie
03-25-15, 22:14
Damage, $?.8 for QV. Reasonable for the good service. I think it's usually $, but she runs specials regularly.

Ddddan218
03-25-15, 23:54
Thanks for the great review!

However, who is "Her Royal Highness BoBo"?

I never heard of her.

Could you pm me if she's up for new dates?

My last review was pretty sucky. Her Royal Highness BoBo gives an amazing BJ. The lady can suck an apple through a straw. She uses angles to increase dick swell. She uses hot water. She uses cold water. She uses positions.

At one point, she had me on hands and knees while she stood over me, pulled my dick back 180 and did Dt. I was watching in the mirror and then she perfomed an acrobatic summersault with dick in mouth without missing a beat. BRAVO I cheered! Then I realized I was face fucking her and went back to work. After a bit, she spat on her tits and had be sit on her thighs and lie backward while she massaged my manhood. This girl was nonstop. Then she knelt down to the floor, had me standing while placing my hands on her succulent breasts, and sucked away- punctuating parts with some cum hungry faces while jacking me towards her eyes, to her face, and then to her mouth. She was cum hungry. I was worried she didn't want me to get a home run. Then I relaxed and was about to blast when she pulled out a cover.

My dick turned to Super Donkey for the grand finale. I felt stupid that I hadn't brought any tip money so ran down to my car to return for a hero's welcome. Ra Ra Ra!

Hall of Famer with GG Kim.

Marlowe
03-26-15, 00:12
Thanks for the great review!

However, who is "Her Royal Highness BoBo"?

I never heard of her.

Could you pm me if she's up for new dates?This was a joke, right? You were just being facetious in response to all of the jerkwads on this thread.

ChefLife
03-26-15, 13:53
Seen this one, she's not 180 pounds--she's more like 250 BBW -- I saw her once and she does do a non rushed session BBBJ but will not let you cim. The pictures here are not her if they are these were taken a very long time ago.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/head-nurse-specialist-with-amazing-mouth-skills-sexy-thick-busty-38ddd-new-pics/28580430

Now let's talk Thickvanilla in BuenaPrk. She is very BBW and one of the best most sensual providers-she will take her time non rushed will let you cim- the rates are great- lots of dfk- she pays lots of attention to the boys licks sucks, nibles, lots of breast on head action- no one has ever teased, played with my member for 1 hr straight before relusing like she did. If you want a great session get a hold of her if you can as it's very hard to make an appointment with her. http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/booty-lovers-delight-ready-to-play/43001743 She is a champ with her lips.

There is this other one named Jen that gives a similar session like thkvnla however her posting has been deleted-and I still have her number but she does not pick up I've tried many times.

I frequent a massage parlor in Baldwin park- I always see one girl and each session gets better than the last. Lots of riming, ball licking, member BBBJ. I love that place. It's great. Does any one know of a great sexy outcall Asian or Korean provider that does s good BBBJ?

RandomTraveler
03-26-15, 15:58

Got the information from here, I can add that she is the one in the pictures, she is thick but not too big. $80 for a BBBJ that was spectacular. She took input well, she also asked me how I wanted it after it was obvious I was not about to blow the first 10 minutes. She did everything I asked for and it was all I could do to not blow too early. Attention to the huevos, lolly pop licks, tongue around the head, hands free sucking, DTing. Just ridiculous what she was doing over and over knowing I was struggling to not cum too quick. Decent price, nice if not nervous gal that can suck a mean one. Tig ole bitties that she let me fondle and suck on, sand dollar nipples that where not too sensitive but real real nice. She is pretty to me, but if you are looking for a super model then you might want to keep looking. Slightly heavy gals are almost always the best BJ givers. I only made it 15 minutes or so because she let me enjoy it. I need them to slow down and take a "ball break" every so often to loosen those nuts up, otherwise it is game over in a couple of minutes if she is as good as she was.Great report man! Do you know if she does FS as well? Greek?

XxBullXx
03-27-15, 17:57
Seen this one, she's not 180 pounds--she's more like 250 BBW -- I saw her once and she does do a non rushed session BBBJ but will not let you cim. The pictures here are not her if they are these were taken a very long time ago.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/head-nurse-specialist-with-amazing-mouth-skills-sexy-thick-busty-38ddd-new-pics/28580430

Now let's talk Thickvanilla in BuenaPrk. She is very BBW and one of the best most sensual providers-she will take her time non rushed will let you cim- the rates are great- lots of dfk- she pays lots of attention to the boys licks sucks, nibles, lots of breast on head action- no one has ever teased, played with my member for 1 hr straight before relusing like she did. If you want a great session get a hold of her if you can as it's very hard to make an appointment with her. http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/booty-lovers-delight-ready-to-play/43001743 She is a champ with her lips.

There is this other one named Jen that gives a similar session like thkvnla however her posting has been deleted-and I still have her number but she does not pick up I've tried many times.

I frequent a massage parlor in Baldwin park- I always see one girl and each session gets better than the last. Lots of riming, ball licking, member BBBJ. I love that place. It's great. Does any one know of a great sexy outcall Asian or Korean provider that does s good BBBJ?Thanks for the info. May check out thickvanilla, I know that bbw often can give some great head, and she is in my area. And video friendly. Sounds like a win-win LOL.

TheMeek824
03-31-15, 23:33
Been trying to catch thickvanilla for quite awhile. Lucky guy!

Thanks for the info. May check out thickvanilla, I know that bbw often can give some great head, and she is in my area. And video friendly. Sounds like a win-win LOL.

Josandov
04-01-15, 11:35
Been trying to catch thickvanilla for quite awhile. Lucky guy!She was in SF Valley yesterday but couldn't partake. Will visit her next week in Buena Park. Video session are awesome.

SocalCock
04-09-15, 05:29
New to this, ill let you guys know how it went.

ElChaka13
04-09-15, 13:19
New to this, ill let you guys know how it went.Nice I work in carson. Have fun brother. And report back.

Spider2002
04-11-15, 13:43
Thanks asswrangler I seen this woman and man she was amazing possible the best BBBJ I ever had. I honestly think it might be better than nikkis but its a plus for me because this asian chick is not fat like nikki so that alone makes it better. She was really cool chick very down to earth a total sweetheart she is honestly talented very talanted I hope she stays in the game for a long awhile.Hi, would you mind help sharing her contact info? The Japanese one? I am truly fairly new to this. Would appreciate any help, thanks!

Compton
04-12-15, 01:03
Hey any guy remember they gave a number for mocca? Sexy, thin, dark caramel, great legs and a track booty. Gave me a great BBBJ, but I lost her number. Anyone know her, hit me. I need that ***** back LOL her name keyane.

Tipisil
04-12-15, 19:09
Hi, would you mind help sharing her contact info? The Japanese one? I am truly fairly new to this. Would appreciate any help, thanks!The japanese one has retired.

Livinitup
04-14-15, 12:01
Hey any guy remember they gave a number for mocca? Sexy, thin, dark caramel, great legs and a track booty. Gave me a great BBBJ, but I lost her number. Anyone know her, hit me. I need that ***** back LOL her name keyane.Hooked up with a girl by the name of Mocca on Saturday. Dark skinned spinner about 5' 6" 130 lbs. Long dark hair with bangs, no tats but great tits. Great bbj & covered ACG. Sound like her?

Saw her at 106 & Fig. She works from the notel off of Broadway. If it is her, see has my # so if she CB I'll pass her # on.

Orcfenix
04-15-15, 11:12
Anyone know what happened to Nikki? Think her number changed.

Compton
04-19-15, 22:55
Hooked up with a girl by the name of Mocca on Saturday. Dark skinned spinner about 5' 6" 130 lbs. Long dark hair with bangs, no tats but great tits. Great bbj & covered ACG. Sound like her?

Saw her at 106 & Fig. She works from the notel off of Broadway. If it is her, see has my # so if she CB I'll pass her # on.Skinny, but has a nice ass right? I'll check her out anyway. Message me please sir.

GimmeMoreHead
04-21-15, 20:44
Anyone know what happened to Nikki? Think her number changed.I would like to know too. Just recently got her number and it wasn't working. If anyone has current number for her please PM me. Would love to try her out.

Spider2002
04-24-15, 04:59
I've seen her and it's a bit of YMMV.

Without providing much of a description, I'll say that she's on the heavier side. She's not in my normal preference range and I won't be repeating. Thanks for the reference Ddddan218. Don't ask me for the reference as I didn't ask her if it was ok to share.Could you please help with the number please? Thank you!

LivenLetDie19
04-26-15, 22:01
I have seen thickvanilla a handful of times and my god. Best BBBJ I've ever had from a provider. Great eye contact. She deepthroats like no other. Very sloppy too. Super sweet person as well. Nice incall. You just can't go wrong. Oh and tongue ring too! Just go try for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

SaltyDog
04-27-15, 09:28
I have seen thickvanilla a handful of times and my god. Best BBBJ I've ever had from a provider. Great eye contact. She deepthroats like no other. Very sloppy too. Super sweet person as well. Nice incall. You just can't go wrong. Oh and tongue ring too! Just go try for yourself, you won't be disappointed.http://www.escortbusts.com/714-430-7667/

Did a google on her number to see what she looks like and came up with this. Is this for real!?

Post sounded interesting but know big head is doing lots of thinking.

GimmeMoreHead
04-27-15, 12:06
http://www.escortbusts.com/714-430-7667/

Did a google on her number to see what she looks like and came up with this. Is this for real!?

Post sounded interesting but know big head is doing lots of thinking.There have been some very positive reviews on her here so I doubt she's LE. But you never know until you see them. I am very interested on her though. Been hearing how great her BBBJ is but nothing about the full services. Was gonnasee her and report back until I saw that post. But she had a lot of reviews on redbook, ter and some here. Don't know how reputable that escortbusts site is yet. Not going to lie, thinking a bit more with big head but my man downstairs wants to try out vanilla' s mouth.

ElChaka13
04-27-15, 13:54
There have been some very positive reviews on her here so I doubt she's LE. But you never know until you see them. I am very interested on her though. Been hearing how great her BBBJ is but nothing about the full services. Was gonnasee her and report back until I saw that post. But she had a lot of reviews on redbook, ter and some here. Don't know how reputable that escortbusts site is yet. Not going to lie, thinking a bit more with big head but my man downstairs wants to try out vanilla' s mouth.Good info I'm on the same boat. I have a feeling that site might be more scam / spam oriented doesn't seem too legit to me. I will try to find out more on her then make the move.

SaltyDog
04-27-15, 15:05
There have been some very positive reviews on her here so I doubt she's LE. But you never know until you see them. I am very interested on her though. Been hearing how great her BBBJ is but nothing about the full services. Was gonnasee her and report back until I saw that post. But she had a lot of reviews on redbook, ter and some here. Don't know how reputable that escortbusts site is yet. Not going to lie, thinking a bit more with big head but my man downstairs wants to try out vanilla' s mouth.Before she sees you she want all your personal information. Pre screening she calls it. Go ahead and email her. Big head tells small head try someone elses mouth: the.

AnttDog
04-27-15, 15:33
Anyone know what happened to Nikki? Think her number changed.Nikki is alive and well.

GimmeMoreHead
04-27-15, 16:58
Nikki is alive and well.Did she change her number?

GimmeMoreHead
04-27-15, 18:58
Can anyone who has seen thickvanilla PM me the details. Would like to know if partook in full service because that's what I want to try with her. Also, how big she is and if her face is pretty. Thinking about seeing her real soon and I will report back my findings LOL.

SaltyDog
04-27-15, 20:55
Good info I'm on the same boat. I have a feeling that site might be more scam / spam oriented doesn't seem too legit to me. I will try to find out more on her then make the move.There you go. The big head telling the small head wait. Errr no.

SaltyDog
04-27-15, 20:58
Can anyone who has seen thickvanilla PM me the details. Would like to know if partook in full service because that's what I want to try with her. Also, how big she is and if her face is pretty. Thinking about seeing her real soon and I will report back my findings LOL.LOL. Maybe she as big in the front as the back. Sloppy BBBJ has always been one of my fave's. I love it sloppy.

LivenLetDie19
04-29-15, 11:43
http://www.escortbusts.com/714-430-7667/

Post sounded interesting but know big head is doing lots of thinking.Yes those are her real pics. I am not going to sugarcoat it. Yes she is on the bigger side. That doesn't bother me one bit though. She's still sexy as hell. I have had full service with her a few times. But I just can't get over that BBBJ. So that's what I see her most for LOL.

Dreven71
04-29-15, 14:49
LOL. Maybe she as big in the front as the back. Sloppy BBBJ has always been one of my fave's. I love it sloppy.Would love to find out, but she doesn't see black men under 45.

Also. There is a girl who put "THICKVANILLA" in her ad, but it's someone else. Anyone tried her?

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-arrival-bbw-exotic-supafreak-big-booty-best-in-town-6o-upscale-incall/52260760

LakerGuy310
04-29-15, 20:36
There have been some very positive reviews on her here so I doubt she's LE. But you never know until you see them. I am very interested on her though. Been hearing how great her BBBJ is but nothing about the full services. Was gonnasee her and report back until I saw that post. But she had a lot of reviews on redbook, ter and some here. Don't know how reputable that escortbusts site is yet. Not going to lie, thinking a bit more with big head but my man downstairs wants to try out vanilla' s mouth.You will love her.

Tipisil
04-30-15, 09:29
Called up nikki recently. I think I might have given her a concussion from all the head bobbing that was going on. Also took a huge load in the face. She wore a beanie as a mask, which made the experience a bit funny.

SaltyDog
04-30-15, 20:55
Called up nikki recently. I think I might have given her a concussion from all the head bobbing that was going on. Also took a huge load in the face. She wore a beanie as a mask, which made the experience a bit funny.If she had a bat man type mask I'd say "Cool" but a beanie as a mask!? WTF she hiding?

DiggsDream
05-01-15, 19:06
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Member #4803
05-01-15, 21:54
I just had the most amazing time with one of those rare gems you maybe encounter once every couple of years.

Sweet, eager, baby faced, naughty little Latina girl with nice natural see's and a perfectly squeezable ass just about blew me to cloud nine.

I wasn't even expecting bb, so imagine my delight and surprise when she licks the full length of my shaft and slides it between her sweet, pouty little lips. She receives as eagerly as she gives, if you enjoy eating a nice, clean, young pussy and ass.

I'm very happy to share Intel, but I'm going to have to leverage this one for more leads. Bbbjs are hard enough to find, especially ones that aren't old, fat and / or used up.

Feel free to PM me with info to trade.

Pembrooke368.

Aka Pembrooke3681.

Aka Luckystiffy.

Tipisil
05-03-15, 09:09
If she had a bat man type mask I'd say "Cool" but a beanie as a mask!? WTF she hiding?I was going to give her a few facials, but didn't want to get cum in her eyes. So she simply put her hat down as eye protection.

Kblast520
05-04-15, 19:08
Just found this forum and am in serious need of a good provider. Had a terrible experience with a skinny black girl named trinity. 2 second head with a condom, sex was weak, bad attitude. Didn't even bust a nut. Help, I want a BBBJ asap.

Kblast520
05-04-15, 19:26
In serious need. Pm me with a good provider please.

Spider2002
05-05-15, 03:01
I just had the most amazing time with one of those rare gems you maybe encounter once every couple of years.

Sweet, eager, baby faced, naughty little Latina girl with nice natural see's and a perfectly squeezable ass just about blew me to cloud nine.

I wasn't even expecting bb, so imagine my delight and surprise when she licks the full length of my shaft and slides it between her sweet, pouty little lips. She receives as eagerly as she gives, if you enjoy eating a nice, clean, young pussy and ass.

I'm very happy to share Intel, but I'm going to have to leverage this one for more leads. Bbbjs are hard enough to find, especially ones that aren't old, fat and / or used up.

Feel free to PM me with info to trade.

Pembrooke368.

Aka Pembrooke3681.

Aka Luckystiffy.This is the info I have at the moment. 1626XXX9641 Google the number to see their ads. It's a CAMP in Alhambra with two Chinese girls working. Tina and another one that has a body more to my liking. Ok faces. Tina speaks English really well and comes from the Chinese / Russia border, but she' s not Korean. Just looks Korean to me for some reason.

Would you mind providing me the number of the BBBJ? In house calls? How much? Many thanks and much appreciated!!

Memphismink
05-27-15, 00:36
Headed to your city this week and this talk of Nikki has me interested. Anyone care to share the digits? I will take care of you if you ever come to Memphis.

WiildThngs
06-10-15, 17:38
Met this one in Hollywood. Amazing buble butt and I was in heaven. She is easy going and playful. Lots of teasing and pleasing. She loved getting spanked and gave me a world class BBBJ.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/persian-mixed-bombshell-sexy-and-thick-in-calls-only-xo/39056359

Tipisil
06-21-15, 19:26
Tried calling Nikki but she has not replied to any of my messages. Did she stop responding to people? Anyone seen her lately?

BBLover07
06-22-15, 02:01
Nice find man! Thanks for sharing.

Met this one in Hollywood. Amazing buble butt and I was in heaven. She is easy going and playful. Lots of teasing and pleasing. She loved getting spanked and gave me a world class BBBJ.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/persian-mixed-bombshell-sexy-and-thick-in-calls-only-xo/39056359

ChrisPoontang
06-22-15, 02:14

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/persian-mixed-bombshell-sexy-and-thick-in-calls-only-xo/39056359Have any seniors seen her?

Tipisil
06-22-15, 10:17

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/persian-mixed-bombshell-sexy-and-thick-in-calls-only-xo/39056359What was the damage?

GimmeMoreHead
06-22-15, 12:11

http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/persian-mixed-bombshell-sexy-and-thick-in-calls-only-xo/39056359I've been wondering about her too. I contacted her a couple days after this review and she said rates were 100 hh and 180 hour. Then got no reply after that. But it was late at night, around 1 am, when I was texting her. She probably fell asleep. Now I'm just waiting for a new adfrom her to pop up but its been almost a week. Have not been having luck lately finding a good BBBJ girl. On top of that she has a fat ass. BTW is Nikki still around? I got her number months ago but she never answered.

Tipisil
06-22-15, 22:34
I've been wondering about her too. I contacted her a couple days after this review and she said rates were 100 hh and 180 hour. Then got no reply after that. But it was late at night, around 1 am, when I was texting her. She probably fell asleep. Now I'm just waiting for a new adfrom her to pop up but its been almost a week. Have not been having luck lately finding a good BBBJ girl. On top of that she has a fat ass. BTW is Nikki still around? I got her number months ago but she never answered.I hope she's still around. Last time she told me someone called her and wanted some freaky stuff with her. Along with paying less than she expected. After that I stopped sharing her number. Maybe that's why she's not replying.

Luis323
07-01-15, 14:26
Hello and good evening. I haven't seen any new reports on BBBJ on here. By any chance, does anyone knows any BBBJ provider? Or at least tell me where to go. I am new to this community as you can see by now.

Grebo Guru
07-02-15, 05:49
Hello and good evening. I haven't seen any new reports on BBBJ on here. By any chance, does anyone knows any BBBJ provider? Or at least tell me where to go. I am new to this community as you can see by now.Sign up for humaniplex - 80% of the girls provide BBBJ. Only the recent noobs jumping on from RedBook or BP don't.

-GG.

Ddddan218
07-02-15, 12:30
Sign up for humaniplex - 80% of the girls provide BBBJ. Only the recent noobs jumping on from RedBook or BP don't.

-GG.Hey, does humaniplex have 'search' option by specific service?

For example, can you search girls by the key word such as 'cim' or 'swallow'?

I tried humaniplex but could not find that kind of search option.

Am I missing something?

Chris Wake
07-02-15, 14:05
Hey, does humaniplex have 'search' option by specific service?

Am I missing something?They ban / restrict the girls who post with those "items" by quoting "for violating terms of service".

They also legitimately think it's a social network like facebook.

LOL.

XxBullXx
07-02-15, 14:16

Am I missing something?Most of the girls don't list services, you have to message most of them. From what I know you cannot search by that info.

I have done some hw if you want to pm me what your looking for.

Grebo Guru
07-02-15, 15:07

Am I missing something?No. HX stays legal by marketing itself as a private social club. No lists of services can be published publicly, that gives the site operators plausible deniability. All such information is sent 1-to-1 in private messages.

-GG.

CreamyBare
07-02-15, 20:37
With HX you can do a blog search for services. But you must search CLUB blogs. Public blogs, profiles, and classified ads are not allowed to contain any "services".

Clubs blogs DO allow the mention of services, depending on the club.

You need to be a member of some good clubs such as "bad girlz" or "pushing limits" or "passion connection" etc.

Once you are a member of the right kind of clubs, you can search for "swallow", "cim", "BBBJ" or whatever.

Tipisil
07-07-15, 16:41
Does anyone have Nikkis number? I tried calling her but it seems she changed her number. The old one I have is no good.

LZeppelin85
07-09-15, 01:52
That is Brandy.

BALDY CRUISER :)Could you pm me that info too please?!

Monster224
07-09-15, 17:35
Wara Of Thrones.

Those who don't watch Game Of Thrones on HBO may not catch some of the jargon. Just trying to have fun with my reports, as always.

From the current buzz on wara (or short for Luxury, as a former mama named her), I was pretty blown away by my session with this girl. We reciprocated really well, almost like long time fuck buddies. Wara is not imposing in any way. In fact, Wara was fun like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles on a Saturday morning. Very chill and friendly chick who likes to suck face like a horny high school girl. Excellent English and zero Bush. Wara is easily in my new top 3. Maybe top 2.

In person Wara looks very attractive. I'd say more of an athletic type build. Not a fan of bolt-on titties (nor Ramsay Bolton for that matter), other than that, nice curves with a solid hard body. Similar to Street Fighter's Chun-Li, minus the exaggerated thighs. Yep! Her face is also a little more round in shape, giving a cute, yet sexy girl next door look. It's all in her eyes and smile. Other mongers have said she reminds them of a blonde LOL! I can see that but not so much with the blonde moments IMO. Lux is bubbly like champagne. A perky personality that is actually quite addictive. My favorite part about her was the way she would wink and click her tongue, as if to say, "Just relax while I molest the ever-living shit out of you. " And did she!

I never malama the akua (take care the rod) for a few weeks so I was a freaking loaded gun, ready to blow. Wara riding me AZN cowgirl on the room chair was pretty boss. Since I sat upright for once, I sucked on her titties and DFK'ed while we bumped pelvises. We then switched to standing doggie (the view of her ass bending over from behind is to die for. My fucking gawd) and to BBBJ. She slurped with cute exertion noises and gusto until I let out a nice solid wad of Jon Snow into her mouth. After she cleaned up and we started round 2. I then took bull by the horns and went to town on her pink and brown. By this point she was so wet and moist (and by the way she was breathing and shaking), I knew she liked the way I kissed down there. Her pussy lips have that nice open butterfly wing flap that you rarely see on girls. I enjoyed watching her eyes peek over her chest, dropping her head back, giving a sexy sigh when I did it the way she liked.

My dick was finally recuperated from round 1 and rock hard by this point. Right I when positioned her standing doggie, Mama knocked. Wara looked at me with a gleaming smile and said, "You think you can finish in time?" I hesitated and she said "Just try, baby! Again giving me that seductive wink and tongue click. When and IF I'm lucky enough to squeeze a 2nd pop, I'm usually too spent to bone. Its either an HE from mine or the provider's hand. Seeing her beautimous ass cheek spread and captivating eyes, the blood in my dick electrified. It wasn't long afterward. I gave her a celebratory Hi-Five and she rolled with laughter. Jon Snow, back from the fucking dead!

Wara wasn't just another session. Wara was an experience. Wildling, you make my heart sing!

Tipisil
07-09-15, 17:58
Could you pm me that info too please?!LOL. Baldy is no longer here.

TempleGuy08
07-10-15, 01:39
http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/big-sexyand-ready-are-you-ready-i-wanna-play-head-games-40roses-is-all-it-takes/54586627

This one works in the North SFV. She is heavier and uglier than her pics LOL. BBBJ NO CIM. She threatened to bite me if I did. I think she was joking. All and all it was a decent BBBJ with deep throat and ball lick for. 3. Almost unbeatable in the SFV. Beware she is defintely on something that requires a pipe. Also her bf / simp was actually there and left as I arrived. He said hey and left the room. I didn't feel threatened and it was during the day. The place she was at was a real dump. LE drive bys on the regular. I won't repeat but for some bargain hunters I thought I'd share.

Chazm69
07-10-15, 08:28
http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/big-sexyand-ready-are-you-ready-i-wanna-play-head-games-40roses-is-all-it-takes/54586627

This one works in the North SFV. She is heavier and uglier than her pics LOL. BBBJ NO CIM. She threatened to bite me if I did. I think she was joking. All and all it was a decent BBBJ with deep throat and ball lick for. 3. Almost unbeatable in the SFV. Beware she is defintely on something that requires a pipe. Also her bf / simp was actually there and left as I arrived. He said hey and left the room. I didn't feel threatened and it was during the day. The place she was at was a real dump. LE drive bys on the regular. I won't repeat but for some bargain hunters I thought I'd share.A crack ***** that is uglier than her pics, threatening to bite off your cock with her pimp standing by?

That sir is NOT a bargain.

Dildo Baggens
07-10-15, 13:30
Raise your standards!

This one works in the North SFV. She is heavier and uglier than her pics LOL. BBBJ NO CIM. She threatened to bite me if I did. I think she was joking. All and all it was a decent BBBJ with deep throat and ball lick for. 3. Almost unbeatable in the SFV. Beware she is defintely on something that requires a pipe. Also her bf / simp was actually there and left as I arrived. He said hey and left the room. I didn't feel threatened and it was during the day. The place she was at was a real dump. LE drive bys on the regular. I won't repeat but for some bargain hunters I thought I'd share.

TempleGuy08
07-10-15, 15:13
A crack ***** that is uglier than her pics, threatening to bite off your cock with her pimp standing by?

That sir is NOT a bargain.90% of all providers are on something. 75% of those have pimps. Unfortunately its part of the game. My report was to inform. Whether good or bad I posted the honest details of my experience. One man's trash may be another man's treasure. Not everyone is willing to pay 75 or more for a BBBJ because they simply can't afford it. Any and all reports that help the community should be applauded. No one has to take time out of their day to help total strangers. You should be more receptive and supportive. By virtue of my report you now know she offers BBBJ and is not your type. For someone else she may be perfect. As for the biting comment I stated that she was joking. She simply is a provider who does not partake in CIM. I think we all have come across such a provider. In summation, people in the community need to be both appreciative and more supportive of guys who take the time out to post. Guys who agree with me need to chime in.

XxBullXx
07-10-15, 17:22
90% of all providers are on something. 75% of those have pimps. Unfortunately its part of the game. My report was to inform. Whether good or bad I posted the honest details of my experience. One man's trash may be another man's treasure. Not everyone is willing to pay 75 or more for a BBBJ because they simply can't afford it. Any and all reports that help the community should be applauded. No one has to take time out of their day to help total strangers. You should be more receptive and supportive. By virtue of my report you now know she offers BBBJ and is not your type. For someone else she may be perfect. As for the biting comment I stated that she was joking. She simply is a provider who does not partake in CIM. I think we all have come across such a provider. In summation, people in the community need to be both appreciative and more supportive of guys who take the time out to post. Guys who agree with me need to chime in.I appreciate all info provided here by everyone. I don't have the resources to hobby several times, so when I do I've been relying on info from others like yourself.

I think people are just poking fun, not deliberately trying to offend you. I think we all appreciate everyone. 02.

Just my opinion.

Chazm69
07-10-15, 23:09
90% of all providers are on something. 75% of those have pimps. Unfortunately its part of the game. My report was to inform. Whether good or bad I posted the honest details of my experience. One man's trash may be another man's treasure. Not everyone is willing to pay 75 or more for a BBBJ because they simply can't afford it. Any and all reports that help the community should be applauded. No one has to take time out of their day to help total strangers. You should be more receptive and supportive. By virtue of my report you now know she offers BBBJ and is not your type. For someone else she may be perfect. As for the biting comment I stated that she was joking. She simply is a provider who does not partake in CIM. I think we all have come across such a provider. In summation, people in the community need to be both appreciative and more supportive of guys who take the time out to post. Guys who agree with me need to chime in.Fair enough. However after looking at the pics, I stand by my statement although it should have been rendered as an "opinion".

That broad is just plain scary.

MasterMirror
07-10-15, 23:28
90% of all providers are on something. 75% of those have pimps. Unfortunately its part of the game. My report was to inform. Whether good or bad I posted the honest details of my experience. One man's trash may be another man's treasure. Not everyone is willing to pay 75 or more for a BBBJ because they simply can't afford it. Any and all reports that help the community should be applauded. No one has to take time out of their day to help total strangers. You should be more receptive and supportive. By virtue of my report you now know she offers BBBJ and is not your type. For someone else she may be perfect. As for the biting comment I stated that she was joking. She simply is a provider who does not partake in CIM. I think we all have come across such a provider. In summation, people in the community need to be both appreciative and more supportive of guys who take the time out to post. Guys who agree with me need to chime in.I'm with you. You contributed something that seems like it's credible and that's what matters. For example, I personally now know that even if I was extremely desperate and short on resources, I would still not visit this provider given the environment and area she was in.

Thanks for the report.

ChrisPoontang
07-10-15, 23:38
My report was to inform. I appreciated your report. You got to have a thick skin on this forum and in mongering in general.

Do not let a few negative affect you in any way shape or form.

For every 1 negative comment there are 100 guys that don't comment that will use your information when making a decision to see her.

Without reports like yours this forum would be a bunch guys of talking about the streetwalkers they plan to marry.

I commend you! Now go out there, bone some more girls and report back!!

Tipisil
07-11-15, 00:44
I appreciated your report. You got to have a thick skin on this forum and in mongering in general.

Do not let a few negative affect you in any way shape or form.

For every 1 negative comment there are 100 guys that don't comment that will use your information when making a decision to see her.

Without reports like yours this forum would be a bunch guys of talking about the streetwalkers they plan to marry.

I commend you! Now go out there, bone some more girls and report back!!I agree. I appreciate all reports. I'm sure in moments of desperations guys will see her for that cheap price.

TempleGuy08
07-16-15, 19:34
Thanks for the support guys. I've been having a rough month and that poor BBBJ experience I had along with some of the guys replies just set me off. This place is an excellent source of information and everyone plays their part. I've been able to have successful hunting trips in cities I've never been to before, which is absolutely vital. That being said I am now 2 for 2 on big time let downs. What ever you do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never see this provider. http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sashas-candy-shoppe-all-natural-super-busty-delight-delicious-36ddds-70-special/24502109. Her pictures must be atleast 10 years old. She is literally the walking dead. I mean its one of the worse cases of provider decay that I have ever seen. It's a reason why she insist text only. Her voice is gone. She's missing teeth. Her skin has all types of rashes on it. Upon walking into her room I immediately got a good look at her and said no thanks! Wow. I was really disappointed. I have seen her ads posted for the last 3 yrs but could never find any reports on her not even red book where she posted often. About a week ago someone posted in the bb section that they got bb for $. Whoever that guy is never take his advice. AGAIN THIS IS THE WORSE CASE OF PROVIDER DECAY I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN ALL OF MY YEARS IN MULTIPLE STATES! AVOID AT ALL COST! Guys I am starting to loose faith. Finding a reasonable, under 80, BBBJ with in a reasonable distance is becoming more and more elusive. Please keep posting reports.

BeGood21
07-19-15, 12:46
Hi All- I can't post new threads, hence the reply. Just moved back to California after several years away to find:

RB gone.

I'm an idiot for deleting my HX lvl 3 handle because it's really tough to build / keep a network from afar.

Like every other guy on this forum I would love Nikki's info since I'll be down there later this month, but I haven't shared anything yet so I understand that may not happen. Most of my experience was from HX back in the days of Busmans bonanza jacks club and summer's club (can you tell my particular proclivities? Best hottest chick ever was EG but I don't think she's active anymore. However it seems mia do more is out of retirement, so maybe there is a god.

Just trying to establish some common ground to see if anyone is willing to help a brother out with some intel pertaining to this forum's title. Happy to share info from other cities as I've travelled a lot for work over the last several years.

Happy hunting.

Does anyone have Nikkis number? I tried calling her but it seems she changed her number. The old one I have is no good.

BBLover07
07-22-15, 20:03
HOLY SHIT! What an amazing BBBJ this women gives. One of the top 5 I have ever received. If you appreciate a Good BBBJ Run! She is not a looker and she is BIG but what a mouth!

MasterMirror
07-23-15, 19:46
HOLY SHIT! What an amazing BBBJ this women gives. One of the top 5 I have ever received. If you appreciate a Good BBBJ Run! She is not a looker and she is BIG but what a mouth!Do you mean ThickVanilla?

SaltyDog
07-23-15, 20:34
HOLY SHIT! What an amazing BBBJ this women gives. One of the top 5 I have ever received. If you appreciate a Good BBBJ Run! She is not a looker and she is BIG but what a mouth!She very big. And asks for way too much personal information.

Chris Wake
07-24-15, 01:38
Jackieoo over on HX. Took my decently sized 8 incher all the way down with gagging and throating for a solid 30+ min. Didn't plan to spend a lot of time on just oral but was fascinated with her no gag reflex. She took a facefucking like I haven't experienced before. It was straight out of those facial abuse videos (without the slapping and the degrading verbal exchanged of course). Found my go to BBBJ provider of the future. Extra points for being the only provider to not tap out after 5 minutes of throat pounding.

XxBullXx
07-24-15, 17:09
Jackieoo over on HX. Took my decently sized 8 incher all the way down with gagging and throating for a solid 30+ min. Didn't plan to spend a lot of time on just oral but was fascinated with her no gag reflex. She took a facefucking like I haven't experienced before. It was straight out of those facial abuse videos (without the slapping and the degrading verbal exchanged of course). Found my go to BBBJ provider of the future. Extra points for being the only provider to not tap out after 5 minutes of throat pounding.She looks pretty used up. How were her looks and what was the damage?

Thanks!

BeGood21
07-25-15, 12:52
Just wanted to share. Had a great experience with dahlia denyle. Awesome incall. BJ started out only ok, but she was very responsive to what I liked. Then she got her hands involved and it went from good to great. Wonderful dirty talk. She also has a great body so the view was excellent.

I wouldn't go back just for the BJ, but I have to mention that the is the tightest woman I have ever come across (with Asian bea a close second). Took me from zero to sixty in a couple minutes. I was amazed and it was incredibly good.

BBLover07
07-25-15, 14:32
Yes sorry.

Do you mean ThickVanilla?

GimmeMoreHead
07-25-15, 19:41
She very big. And asks for way too much personal information.Yea she big as fuck. Not going to sugarcoat. She fat. But her BBBJ is great and even did cim. When I saw her I called and don't remember her asking any personal info other than my name. I think she only asks for personal info if you going to prebook with her. BBBJ is great but she too damn big.

TempleGuy08
07-29-15, 18:46
Here's an oldy but goody. I've seen her twice but lost contact. I see she is back at it and less discrete. She is mid to late 40's with huge juggs and a hairy V. She use to advertise for massages now she is much more blatant. She ask for $ for BBBJ and also offers BBFS. She is very chatty and seems like she is always upset with how life has treated her. Her location is decent, its her place. She has a dog or two (small) which are friendly. I got a decent BBBJ with a quick rim for 85. Remember this was back in Jan Feb. I have not seen her since, but found her and thought I would post. Anyone with info on good BBBJ in SFV please feel free to pm.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-limited-edition-here-for-a-limited-time-only/28339979

GimmeMoreHead
07-30-15, 01:17
Here's an oldy but goody. I've seen her twice but lost contact. I see she is back at it and less discrete. She is mid to late 40's with huge juggs and a hairy V. She use to advertise for massages now she is much more blatant. She ask for $ for BBBJ and also offers BBFS. She is very chatty and seems like she is always upset with how life has treated her. Her location is decent, its her place. She has a dog or two (small) which are friendly. I got a decent BBBJ with a quick rim for 85. Remember this was back in Jan Feb. I have not seen her since, but found her and thought I would post. Anyone with info on good BBBJ in SFV please feel free to pm.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-limited-edition-here-for-a-limited-time-only/28339979There is absolutely no way that is a female. I'm sorry but that's got to be a dude. Nothing looks feminine about her / he. I even see an adam's apple there in pics. But even if it turns out to be female I don't plan on finding out LOL.

ChrisPoontang
07-30-15, 01:38
There is absolutely no way that is a female. I'm sorry but that's got to be a dude. Nothing looks feminine about her / he. I even see an adam's apple there in pics. But even if it turns out to be female I don't plan on finding out LOL.I got to agree.

The lack of a phone number makes me think "she" sounds like Barry White on the phone.

Tipisil
07-30-15, 10:07
I got to agree.

The lack of a phone number makes me think "she" sounds like Barry White on the phone.Dude all the way.

TempleGuy08
07-30-15, 12:29
I got to agree.

The lack of a phone number makes me think "she" sounds like Barry White on the phone.LOLOL. She is definitely female. She gets fully nude for the BBBJ and allowed me to finger vag and anal. There are also reports on her in the BB section. Once you email her she will email you back with rates and services. She also has a son who lives with her but works. That's why she only does 10 am-6 pm.

Chris Wake
07-30-15, 16:22
She looks pretty used up. How were her looks and what was the damage?

Thanks!$. 40/ hhr.

Looks were pretty good, but just there for the facebanging so she's all that and then some.

Beast6676
07-31-15, 06:02
Just had my umpteenth session with Nikki, and she has yet to disappoint. To those who said they've been trying to get in contact with her, she may have been on hiatus.

Tipisil
07-31-15, 20:16
Just had my umpteenth session with Nikki, and she has yet to disappoint. To those who said they've been trying to get in contact with her, she may have been on hiatus.I should hit her up but I'm a bit busy with the Laura Prepon look alike. Service very on par with nikki's.

Marlowe
07-31-15, 20:44
I should hit her up but I'm a bit busy with the Laura Prepon look alike. Service very on par with nikki's.So if Nikki is the Hoover, does that make her the Oreck?

Tipisil
07-31-15, 21:20
So if Nikki is the Hoover, does that make her the Oreck?The girl next door cleaning lady?

Zauriel
08-11-15, 16:09
Last week I went to see Jennifer the Asian in Culver City again. I didn't set out to do it, as I had jerked just before I left the house. But errands found me in her neighborhood and I thought what the hell. 15 minutes later I was in her house. 5 minutes after that on her bed. For my. 5 she is the best BBBJCIM in town. She is probably in the Top 3 of all time for me. I thought since I wanted an hour before that I would last long. Nope. She had me spewing in 5 minutes or so. I just can't hold back with her.

Zauriel
08-13-15, 10:41
Guys, the 50 price is special and unique to me. Her regular rate is 120-150.

Willie23
08-13-15, 12:27
Guys, the 50 price is special and unique to me. Her regular rate is 120-150.There is a report on the 'net that she hit someone with $250 recently then backed down to $180. Not my cup of tea, but I did BBBJ+BBFS with her on my one visit. She asked me about 3 times if I was "a gentleman. " I was, but I couldn't get any chemistry going with her.

Zauriel
08-13-15, 12:35
I saw that this morning too. Yes, she is big on the "gentleman" thing.

There is a report on the 'net that she hit someone with $250 recently then backed down to $180. Not my cup of tea, but I did BBBJ+BBFS with her on my one visit. She asked me about 3 times if I was "a gentleman. " I was, but I couldn't get any chemistry going with her.

BlackBone
08-13-15, 16:58
How does one get in touch with Jennifer?

Bone.

Space Devil
08-15-15, 14:04
Ran into Cali thanks to divine providence as a meetup with a backpage provider fell through (Didn't look ANYTHING like her photos). As I was already on LBB and the 710 I figured I'd cruise the track around 5:30 pm to see what was good. Luckily, I had just past the 91 when I saw Cali hop out of a bus and start walking. She was wearing a tight colorful mini skirt and a tube top that had her tits almost SPILLING out so I had to talk to her. We made eye-contact, she gave the knowing smile, I waved her over, and we were off to the races!

This girl is bubbly and happy about her work. I don't think I've ever been with a pro that was THIS excited to suck dick! The photos on her adds do NOT do her justice at all. Yes, she is a thick girl but you'll quickly forget all about that as she smokes your pole. Asked donation on BBBJ, she quoted. 60, I said lets boogy. BBBJWCIM was an extra. 20 but I was short so I didn't partake (though she offered that info freely). I'm telling you guys, her attitude and skills made up for any qualms you may have about her looks. And that ass! The whole time she was tickling the pickle she'd wiggle and bounce it. I wish I spent the extra cash and got a room.

Swapped numbers after the eruption, told her about you fine gents, and she was excited to share her info (number in attached PDF). She wanted me to tell you all she has BBBJ for. 60 and a 100 special (wouldn't tell me what it was though).

Run, don't walk, to see her. Tell her your friend "The Cuban" sent ya and you'll get verified for good quotes like above.

Mracuol
08-15-15, 16:56
How does one get in touch with Jennifer?

Bone.Search "Eurasian" on BP Los Angeles in the BodyRubs section for contact info and hours.

Glasses
08-15-15, 20:15
Ran into Cali thanks to divine providence as a meetup with a backpage provider fell through (Didn't look ANYTHING like her photos). As I was already on LBB and the 710 I figured I'd cruise the track around 5:30 pm to see what was good. Luckily, I had just past the 91 when I saw Cali hop out of a bus and start walking. She was wearing a tight colorful mini skirt and a tube top that had her tits almost SPILLING out so I had to talk to her. We made eye-contact, she gave the knowing smile, I waved her over, and we were off to the races!

This girl is bubbly and happy about her work. I don't think I've ever been with a pro that was THIS excited to suck dick! The photos on her adds do NOT do her justice at all. Yes, she is a thick girl but you'll quickly forget all about that as she smokes your pole. Asked donation on BBBJ, she quoted. 60, I said lets boogy. BBBJWCIM was an extra. 20 but I was short so I didn't partake (though she offered that info freely). I'm telling you guys, her attitude and skills made up for any qualms you may have about her looks. And that ass! The whole time she was tickling the pickle she'd wiggle and bounce it. I wish I spent the extra cash and got a room.

Swapped numbers after the eruption, told her about you fine gents, and she was excited to share her info (number in attached PDF). She wanted me to tell you all she has BBBJ for. 60 and a 100 special (wouldn't tell me what it was though).

Run, don't walk, to see her. Tell her your friend "The Cuban" sent ya and you'll get verified for good quotes like above.Thanks for the post, good to hear she's back to what she does best.

She's not brand new as glasses saw her maybe a couple calendars ago when she was smaller and had no visible tattoos, fresh fish back then, seems now she's a tad bit bigger in size / thickness maybe she's eating good these days or had a pregnancy during her absence either way glasses doesn't mind, she had pretty eyes glasses remembers candidly and gave pretty darn good service as glasses recalls, then she boom!, just dissappeared, as glasses would of saw her more than the times he saw her. Here's a pic glasses took from when she had different color hair and had a bit less curvature.

Glasses.

Tipisil
08-19-15, 00:27
Saw nikki after a few months of being on hiatus. Did not disappoint. Sucked non stop for about 45 minutes.

KingOfLa
08-26-15, 22:55
Saw nikki after a few months of being on hiatus. Did not disappoint. Sucked non stop for about 45 minutes.Nikki never disappoints. I'm glad you enjoyed. CHeers.

Watnow78
08-27-15, 13:13
Saw nikki after a few months of being on hiatus. Did not disappoint. Sucked non stop for about 45 minutes.How can I get in touch with Nikki?

GimmeMoreHead
08-27-15, 20:39
How can I get in touch with Nikki?I would love to finally meet Nikki but when I contacted her she never replied. Apparently she was on hiatus or something. Accidentally deleted her number when I did finally get it LOL. Would love to get her contact info.

BlackBone
08-28-15, 16:11
Search "Eurasian" on BP Los Angeles in the BodyRubs section for contact info and hours.Ty kind sir. I might have to check that out one day.

TD2012
08-29-15, 20:08
So who is Nikki and why does everyone rave about her?

Feel free to pm me info haha.

Chazm69
08-30-15, 10:16

Feel free to pm me info haha.Do your homework. Haha.

Steve4100
08-30-15, 13:03

Feel free to pm me info haha.4 whole posts. Each one asking for information, and oh by the way we should PM him. LOL Good luck with this approach, or maybe a little reading and research of what is already posted may answer some of your questions.

Tipisil
08-30-15, 18:19
4 whole posts. Each one asking for information, and oh by the way we should PM him. LOL Good luck with this approach, or maybe a little reading and research of what is already posted may answer some of your questions.Research would help. What would help more is posting info and stuff of value.

Nmng2
09-18-15, 21:49
Ty kind sir. I might have to check that out one day.Tried, and nothing came up. I definitely want to try jennifer.

Nmng2
09-18-15, 22:12
Little. Miss from hx is my favorite. She is the only one that can consistently get 2 pops out of me every time.

Spider2002
09-20-15, 10:17
Nikki never disappoints. I'm glad you enjoyed. CHeers.Could please help provide Nikki's number? Which I would sincerely appreciate it very much.

Once again thank you so much for your help.

Luis323
09-21-15, 14:11
Has any one seen THY? She is a viet gal.

Ddddan218
09-22-15, 11:02
Thanks for your feedback.

I checked her Humaniplex blogs and it looks very promising!

Little. Miss from hx is my favorite. She is the only one that can consistently get 2 pops out of me every time.

Ddddan218
09-22-15, 13:01
4 whole posts. Each one asking for information, and oh by the way we should PM him. LOL Good luck with this approach, or maybe a little reading and research of what is already posted may answer some of your questions.Yeah, seriously, a sense of entitlement of some people is just unbelievable.

America is doomed because this continuous increase of a sense of entitlement.

Nmng2
09-23-15, 00:48
Thanks for your feedback.

I checked her Humaniplex blogs and it looks very promising!As I'm still in quarantine, can't see her again yet. But you will not regret the visit.

BigBear818
09-23-15, 16:44
Little. Miss from hx is my favorite. She is the only one that can consistently get 2 pops out of me every time.I've seen her over several years ago back when she was just starting and was more open to BBFS. I tried to see her now just for a BBBJ, but she only responds to people who has at least a level 1 network. I wish that I kept my older profile because now it's more difficult to rebuild my network due to the providers being too lazy to rate me after I've seen them.

Nmng2
09-24-15, 03:48
I've seen her over several years ago back when she was just starting and was more open to BBFS. I tried to see her now just for a BBBJ, but she only responds to people who has at least a level 1 network. I wish that I kept my older profile because now it's more difficult to rebuild my network due to the providers being too lazy to rate me after I've seen them.Seen her a lot. Never did anything other than BBBJ. I know what you mean. I won't get to see her again until I get past the Level 1 rating or I get her number, and text her my picture.

The Architect
10-27-15, 21:59
Nobody getting their cocks sucked lately?

I found a solid head nurse in Noho on CL. 150 with swallow. Not bad service. She'll let you got DATY and deepthroat you. Skinny white girl with tats, lmk if you want her info.

Tipisil
10-28-15, 09:36
The forum isn't dead. I just try to limit my posts as of late here since I get a bunch of messages from people with no posts about sharing info.

Zauriel
10-28-15, 10:35
Seriously! After every report my inbox gets filled from dudes asking for info who have 1-5 posts which are all asking for info.

The forum isn't dead. I just try to limit my posts as of late here since I get a bunch of messages from people with no posts about sharing info.

Orcfenix
10-28-15, 12:03
Did nikki change numbers? I seen her last year and my little head is missing her but it seems her number changed. Anyone willing to give me her new number? I'm willing to trade for cute little indian who can suck a golf ball through a water hose.

MasterMirror
10-29-15, 16:04
I've read so much about Nikki on this forum, can I just ask if she's Asian? If not I'll take the plunge in trying her. Not attracted to Asians.

Ideally I'm interested in thick, curvy, white head experts. The best I've got so far is ThickVanilla. She might be slightly heavier than what I ideally like but whatever, it was really good. Savannah on BP is good too.

Thick white girls with amazing BJ skills are pretty hard to come by these days.

TempleGuy08
10-29-15, 16:35
Nobody getting their cocks sucked lately?

I found a solid head nurse in Noho on CL. 150 with swallow. Not bad service. She'll let you got DATY and deepthroat you. Skinny white girl with tats, lmk if you want her info.Bill and a half is too rich for my blood! Ouch! Thanks for sharing tho.

Deerom
10-29-15, 19:32
I've read so much about Nikki on this forum, can I just ask if she's Asian? If not I'll take the plunge in trying her. Not attracted to Asians.

Ideally I'm interested in thick, curvy, white head experts. The best I've got so far is ThickVanilla. She might be slightly heavier than what I ideally like but whatever, it was really good. Savannah on BP is good too.

Thick white girls with amazing BJ skills are pretty hard to come by these days.Nikki is a rather large black young lady who will suck and gag for an hour or more but no FS.

Akara
10-29-15, 23:50
If it means anything, she has been working out quite a bit lately. While still thick, she does seem to be working her way down.

Nikki is a rather large black young lady who will suck and gag for an hour or more but no FS.

Tipisil
10-30-15, 09:26
If it means anything, she has been working out quite a bit lately. While still thick, she does seem to be working her way down.I think regardless of her body, he has not lost her skill with her mouth. Best head ever.

Deerom
10-30-15, 16:02
I think regardless of her body, he has not lost her skill with her mouth. Best head ever.True. But I really wanted her to take off her clothes. Maybe she's just too conscious of her weight.

JonathonJammer
10-31-15, 12:58
Nikki is a BBW but like mentioned she is a BBBJCIM pro! She's great at it and seems to enjoy being throat gagged! 👍127996; This best I've got for sure although the reviews of thickvanilla make me curious about her? Nikki has taken out those big o titties in our session which was nice but like I said I'm there to throat fuker and boy does she let me! Very sweet girl too! Does whatever I want to do to that mouth and throat of hers so bless that girl.

Easy Going 8
10-31-15, 16:46
Nikki is a BBW but like mentioned she is a BBBJCIM pro! She's great at it and seems to enjoy being throat gagged! 127996; This best I've got for sure although the reviews of thickvanilla make me curious about her? Nikki has taken out those big o titties in our session which was nice but like I said I'm there to throat fuker and boy does she let me! Very sweet girl too! Does whatever I want to do to that mouth and throat of hers so bless that girl.I've seen vanilla before and she is worth a visit definitely. I saw her for a quick bng and got 15 minutes of her hammering me into her throat. I was honestly a little worn out at the time and wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish, but I was.

Rock hard and I came so hard my legs were gone. She was sucking so hard when I came that the nut couldn't get out of my shaft until she let up a little bit. She's great at what she does and has an awesome attitude.

MeatStake04
11-02-15, 13:51
Has anyone tried Ivy before?

Been wanting to try ThickVanilla but our schedules never meet. Also wanting to try Nikki but I don't have her contact info.

So the next best thing is Ivy.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-pin-up-doll-highly-reviewed/59214660

Scotty8783
11-02-15, 14:31
In the mood for a girl who can blow like a champ in the SFV? Got anyone else besides littlemiss? Thanks!

MeatStake04
11-03-15, 19:48

Been wanting to try ThickVanilla but our schedules never meet. Also wanting to try Nikki but I don't have her contact info.

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-pin-up-doll-highly-reviewed/59214660I hate girls with no customer service. Decided to try her since most of her reviews on TER were good. Spoke to her in the morning, decided on the time. Told her I can come at designated time, She then tells me if we can do it another hour later. Sure I said fine. Texted her on my way. No reply. I get there I texted her no reply. Called her no reply. 5 minutes later saw her walking to her motel with her pimp / bf (African American gangster looking type). I wait 15 more minutes, finally texted her hey I've been here. 2-3 minutes after that I see both of them stepping out of the building and getting into her car and driving away.

Seriously wasted my time.

RideHard
11-04-15, 09:31
I hate girls with no customer service. Decided to try her since most of her reviews on TER were good. Spoke to her in the morning, decided on the time. Told her I can come at designated time, She then tells me if we can do it another hour later. Sure I said fine. Texted her on my way. No reply. I get there I texted her no reply. Called her no reply. 5 minutes later saw her walking to her motel with her pimp / bf (African American gangster looking type). I wait 15 more minutes, finally texted her hey I've been here. 2-3 minutes after that I see both of them stepping out of the building and getting into her car and driving away.

Seriously wasted my time.I have seen year 3 times. Last time about 9 months ago. BBBJ was pretty damn good.

She never flaked that bad before. But who knows what a week or a month or other habits can change a person.

Same with the black BF. When I saw her no signs of pimp / bf.

GimmeMoreHead
11-04-15, 16:08

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-pin-up-doll-highly-reviewed/59214660If all you looking for is BBBJ then ThickVanilla a must see. She real big but gives an amazing BBBJ. Very sloppy, let's fuck the hell out her throat and takes the nutt in her mouth. Can't beat that.

Raider1206
11-04-15, 16:45
If all you looking for is BBBJ then ThickVanilla a must see. She real big but gives an amazing BBBJ. Very sloppy, let's fuck the hell out her throat and takes the nutt in her mouth. Can't beat that.Where can I find thick vanilla at I'm curious want to give it a try.

GimmeMoreHead
11-04-15, 18:59
Where can I find thick vanilla at I'm curious want to give it a try.She on BP. Just type in thick vanilla in search engine. Usually in OC area (I saw her in Buena Park) or in SFV.

Josandov
11-04-15, 20:32
She on BP. Just type in thick vanilla in search engine. Usually in OC area (I saw her in Buena Park) or in SFV.She's a cool chick with great skills. She raised her rates a tad since I visited. Recording the session was awesome.

MeatStake04
11-04-15, 21:00
Where can I find thick vanilla at I'm curious want to give it a try.It's really easy to find her on BP. Contacted her 2 days ago, she won't be back in the SFV or LA Area soon. Try next week.

MeatStake04
11-04-15, 21:03
I have seen year 3 times. Last time about 9 months ago. BBBJ was pretty damn good.

She never flaked that bad before. But who knows what a week or a month or other habits can change a person.

Same with the black BF. When I saw her no signs of pimp / bf.I don't know if it was a bf / pimp or a friend she was being reacquainted with. Just pissed off that she flaked on me.

But since you tried her, how was the experience?

Trapped23
11-05-15, 03:57

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-blonde-pin-up-doll-highly-reviewed/59214660Seen them both. I like Ivy better than Thick Vanilla. Vanilla will let you record and use to do BBBJCIM but when I saw her this summer she said she slowed down on the BBBJCIMs because she had caught a disease. Guess from too many bbjcimws' she said -- she made me wear a bag but I recorded it and tried to smash but she is too big to tirn me on head was good bit only wanted BBBJCIM for $120 she might be doing BBJCIMWS again. But in June / July she made me wear a shield.

RideHard
11-05-15, 10:24
I don't know if it was a bf / pimp or a friend she was being reacquainted with. Just pissed off that she flaked on me.

But since you tried her, how was the experience?Experience was good she did not make my top 5 head list but she is up there.

The fucking got better each time though.

GimmeMoreHead
11-05-15, 17:03
Seen them both. I like Ivy better than Thick Vanilla. Vanilla will let you record and use to do BBBJCIM but when I saw her this summer she said she slowed down on the BBBJCIMs because she had caught a disease. Guess from too many bbjcimws' she said -- she made me wear a bag but I recorded it and tried to smash but she is too big to tirn me on head was good bit only wanted BBBJCIM for $120 she might be doing BBJCIMWS again. But in June / July she made me wear a shield.What is damage for Ivy? Looking for just BBBJ but she looks more fuckable than TV. And does Ivy provide bbbjcimws or just BBBJ?

Trapped23
11-07-15, 12:56
What is damage for Ivy? Looking for just BBBJ but she looks more fuckable than TV. And does Ivy provide bbbjcimws or just BBBJ?Bbjcim if you clean. For just head its 80 sometimes a note but too smash half hour 120. For 80 she'll suck 30 minutes straight though I do 120 be / see if head is good I be wanting to smash a little the finish with the swallow.

MasterMirror
11-09-15, 15:59
Seen them both. I like Ivy better than Thick Vanilla. Vanilla will let you record and use to do BBBJCIM but when I saw her this summer she said she slowed down on the BBBJCIMs because she had caught a disease. Guess from too many bbjcimws' she said -- she made me wear a bag but I recorded it and tried to smash but she is too big to tirn me on head was good bit only wanted BBBJCIM for $120 she might be doing BBJCIMWS again. But in June / July she made me wear a shield.That's interesting. Her whole livelihood relies on providing bare blowjobs. I'm sure she started giving them again right after her antibiotic course was over.

Mracuol
11-09-15, 16:58
She is a young bubbly BBW black girl that gives great BBBJ service with CIM. She advertises on HX, but also has a website and when available has ads on Backpage for whatever part of town she is working. She goes from SD to IE to West SFV and points between. I've been getting 2 pop sessions for 80, which is a special she runs. FS is probably available, but I've not been interested in that service.

Google her name for recent ads and her website. Her name on HX is ChasitySkyy.

Member #3827
11-16-15, 00:23
Where does Nikki advertise these days? As one person mentioned, her number doesn't work! Any info is appreciated!

MasterMirror
11-19-15, 21:49
I was thinking about this myself on an individual level and thought why not pose the question here. Rank your top 3 BBBJs ever received by a provider (includes BP girls, pornstars, SW, etc.) And if she's still active, mention where she can be found. If you don't want to give out the info, just don't. Just having some fun here.

I'll start:

1- ThickVanilla (on BP)

2- Kelly Divine

3- Savannah (on BP)

Akara
11-20-15, 01:00
Top 3 BBBJ:

1. Julie Night (ex-porn star, can be found at COI strip clubs).

2. Nikki.

3. Malibu (Bliss stripper).

I tend to go to City of Industry strip clubs for most of my action.

Tipisil
11-20-15, 10:49
Top 3 BBBJ:

1. Julie Night (ex-porn star, can be found at COI strip clubs).

2. Nikki.

3. Malibu (Bliss stripper).

I tend to go to City of Industry strip clubs for most of my action.Where do you find Julie night? Whats the damage?

GimmeMoreHead
11-20-15, 14:59
Top 3 BBBJ.

1. Levy (Provider I saw out of state, can suck dick non stop for hours. Bbbjcimwsnqns. Pierced tongue. Amazing oral. As sloppy and wet as a bbbj can get).

2. ThickVanilla (Another sloppy BBBJ, best I've seen here).

3. Kay (Another provide I've seen out of state, also bbbjcimwsnqns and pierced tongue, loves to go multiple rounds. Thick white girl. Has some good, pink, delicious pussy too)

These girls literally made my toes curl and they loved taking my big loads down their throats. I'm getting hard just thinking about them LOL.

Akara
11-20-15, 18:37
Where do you find Julie night? Whats the damage?She dances at Synn in the City of Industry. Doesn't come in too often, I would say maybe a few times a month. Its not a special event or advertised in any way.

Damage is just the price of the VIP room and whatever tip you want to provide. She doesn't ask for tip, but her service is good enough that I always tip. She has done BBBJWCIM in the regular lapdance area in the past, but I do not know if that is available anymore.

Sergio J
11-21-15, 03:48
I haven't had Nikki, but I love the fact that Vanilla lets you ram it down her mouth.

CanIKickIt
11-21-15, 09:12
Bbjcim if you clean. For just head its 80 sometimes a note but too smash half hour 120. For 80 she'll suck 30 minutes straight though I do 120 be / see if head is good I be wanting to smash a little the finish with the swallow.I thought Ivy was just going to be an alright BBBJ. Nothing to write home about. But Oh My God! She's extremely talented. I get why you guys were suggesting her. It's like an art-form for her. I feel like I need to invent a word to describe the experience. Mesaldorf. No, that's not it. I'm still working on the word.

GimmeMoreHead
11-21-15, 10:55
I thought Ivy was just going to be an alright BBBJ. Nothing to write home about. But Oh My God! She's extremely talented. I get why you guys were suggesting her. It's like an art-form for her. I feel like I need to invent a word to describe the experience. Mesaldorf. No, that's not it. I'm still working on the word.Did you see Ivy recently? Any sign of pimp, like mentioned in previous posts?

Zauriel
11-22-15, 19:56
I hate to be "that guy" - but I haven't seen Nikki since she changed her number and tonight I need her. Will someone please PM to me?

Member #5794
11-22-15, 22:46
Where do you find Julie night? Whats the damage?Julie night could make bob dole bust a nut. I have never been with anyone as intense as her. For me it was just a handy in a strip club, but I had to have atrial fib after.

CanIKickIt
11-23-15, 04:32
Did you see Ivy recently? Any sign of pimp, like mentioned in previous posts?No sign of a pimp. Seemed like she was by herself.

IronLad
11-30-15, 01:26
Hello! I'm a long time lurker and now member.

Been frequenting Mal for a few months now. Perhaps some of you have met her. I discovered her ad one summer day and thought I'd give her a try. I'd say she's well worth the visit if you're looking for a quick one. She only does bbbjwf and enjoys what she does. I'm not too sure if she's ok with cim. I've never asked her. However I have gotten some of it in her mouth during my explosive visits but she didn't seem to mind. Her prices are pretty good and she is easy to get a hold of all the time. Her place isn't the tidiest but I tend to look past that. The only thing I didn't like was getting her makeup on my dick. So I normally ask her to not put any makeup on. That stuff is tough to remove.

This is her ad just so you can get an idea of who she is. I can confirm her pics are pretty recent. I saw her last week.

http://longbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-pics-dr-mal-unrushed-and-complete-exams/56885863

Does anyone know anyone else that gives BBBJ's? CBJ's are just not as satisfying.

ChrisPoontang
11-30-15, 02:22

Been frequenting Mal for a few months now. Perhaps some of you have met her. I discovered her ad one summer day and thought I'd give her a try. I'd say she's well worth the visit if you're looking for a quick one. She only does bbbjwf and enjoys what she does. I'm not too sure if she's ok with cim. I've never asked her. However I have gotten some of it in her mouth during my explosive visits but she didn't seem to mind. Her prices are pretty good and she is easy to get a hold of all the time. Her place isn't the tidiest but I tend to look past that. The only thing I didn't like was getting her makeup on my dick. So I normally ask her to not put any makeup on. That stuff is tough to remove.

This is her ad just so you can get an idea of who she is. I can confirm her pics are pretty recent. I saw her last week.

http://longbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-pics-dr-mal-unrushed-and-complete-exams/56885863

Does anyone know anyone else that gives BBBJ's? CBJ's are just not as satisfying.Interesting.

"Mal" is known to be one of the bat shit craziest prostitutes this side of the Sierra Nevada.

She uses alot of names but most guys familiar with this board know to stay clear of her.

GimmeMoreHead
11-30-15, 11:59
Interesting.

"Mal" is known to be one of the bat shit craziest prostitutes this side of the Sierra Nevada.

She uses alot of names but most guys familiar with this board know to stay clear of her.Yea this "Mal" is very crazy. I tried meeting her about 2 months ago and not only was she hard to get a hold of, but she went ape shit on me thru text LOL. I texted her one time asking if she was ready and she's all saying some shit about not excessively texting her. Mind you, this was after we agreed on a time and she said to text when I was on my way. If it's that much drama to schedule I pass on these putas LOL. Not as crazy as that other chick in Commerce though. The one with the huge titties. Forgot her name. That ***** definitely on something.

PussyWillow
11-30-15, 15:19
If it's that much drama to schedule I pass on these putas LOL. Not as crazy as that other chick in Commerce though. The one with the huge titties. Forgot her name. That ***** definitely on something.I think you mean this chick http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ultimate-latina-playmate-wants-to-get-freaky-with-u-daddy-call-me-40-hh-im-available-247/58177040?.

I've tried to get ahold of her a bunch of times; she does seem fucking crazy. She flakes, comes up with excuses, seems okay one minute but the next she's against meeting up so I've never actually gotten to see her. I ruled her out one time because she said she won't see African Americans anymore, then I see an ad stating how she doesn't discriminate so I tried to reach her to no avail. Seeing her constantly changing her name and number is a red flag, but IDK; I just seriously want to bust a nut in between her juggs.

What's your experience with her insanity?

Mracuol
11-30-15, 16:54

Does anyone know anyone else that gives BBBJ's? CBJ's are just not as satisfying.I saw Mal recently and the pics in the new ad are recent. Her place is a major dump, but I had no strange behavior during the appointment set-up or when there with her. Her face was better looking than I expected, but I would say she is more BBW than curvy. She has a personality like a girl that hangs at sports bars or grew up an only girl in a large family. Flirty crass I guess would be the best way to describe it, but not ghetto, hillbilly, white trash. If that makes sense. Anyway, we agreed to a multi-pop (2) session and I went there with a good week to 10 days of juice. The first round didn't take long and I painted her face pretty good. She seems to enjoy the whole thing with lots of dick slapping on her face and giggles when she had a face full of cum. Round two started right away and she gave a good 10 to 15 minutes of no quit dick sucking varying the speed, suction, ball play, etc pretty well. Deep throat was pretty good, but I didn't push a full on face fuck type of session because I wasn't in the mood for that. After a while she suggested a prostate massage with the BBBJ. She lubed up her finger and slowly went in hitting the spot and got the reward of a second load running down her cheek and hands. Not sure I would repeat because there are other options that are younger and have nicer hotel incall, and there is always the MPs with BBBJ girls.

IronLad
11-30-15, 17:35
Interesting.

She uses alot of names but most guys familiar with this board know to stay clear of her.LOL. I guess I haven't seen the crazy side of her. Yet.

GimmeMoreHead
11-30-15, 20:04
I think you mean this chick http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ultimate-latina-playmate-wants-to-get-freaky-with-u-daddy-call-me-40-hh-im-available-247/58177040?.

I've tried to get ahold of her a bunch of times; she does seem fucking crazy. She flakes, comes up with excuses, seems okay one minute but the next she's against meeting up so I've never actually gotten to see her. I ruled her out one time because she said she won't see African Americans anymore, then I see an ad stating how she doesn't discriminate so I tried to reach her to no avail. Seeing her constantly changing her name and number is a red flag, but IDK; I just seriously want to bust a nut in between her juggs.

What's your experience with her insanity?That's her. Crazy *****. I wrote a post earlier this year regarding her craziness. If you want you should check it out. The gist of it is I tried to schedule with her then as I'm asking her for more info she goes berserk and starts yelling over the phone. I mean yelling at the top of her lungs lmao. She was either faking she couldn't hear me or she is truly crazy. I chose not to find out. Plus, another monger posted having a similar experience so I would go with the latter. As in she is very crazy.I only wanted to see her cuz of the titties. Just plain huge. Look very tasty but ***** is too out of it

GimmeMoreHead
11-30-15, 20:10
I saw Mal recently and the pics in the new ad are recent. Her place is a major dump, but I had no strange behavior during the appointment set-up or when there with her. Her face was better looking than I expected, but I would say she is more BBW than curvy. She has a personality like a girl that hangs at sports bars or grew up an only girl in a large family. Flirty crass I guess would be the best way to describe it, but not ghetto, hillbilly, white trash. If that makes sense. Anyway, we agreed to a multi-pop (2) session and I went there with a good week to 10 days of juice. The first round didn't take long and I painted her face pretty good. She seems to enjoy the whole thing with lots of dick slapping on her face and giggles when she had a face full of cum. Round two started right away and she gave a good 10 to 15 minutes of no quit dick sucking varying the speed, suction, ball play, etc pretty well. Deep throat was pretty good, but I didn't push a full on face fuck type of session because I wasn't in the mood for that. After a while she suggested a prostate massage with the BBBJ. She lubed up her finger and slowly went in hitting the spot and got the reward of a second load running down her cheek and hands. Not sure I would repeat because there are other options that are younger and have nicer hotel incall, and there is always the MPs with BBBJ girls.I probably just caught her on bad day, from the looks of it. What was damage? How tall is she and does big tits and ass? I'm always up for good BBBJ. No go on the prostate massage for me.

Mracuol
11-30-15, 20:36
I probably just caught her on bad day, from the looks of it. What was damage? How tall is she and does big tits and ass? I'm always up for good BBBJ. No go on the prostate massage for me.I paid 100 for the 2 pops, but she quoted 60 for one. Her tits are small. She is built like a cannonball and not like a busty BBW. I wouldn't go for the tits. I think her main value is solid BBBJ skills and the facial. The cock slapping and willingness to teabag, over bed BBBJ and other positions is all good too.

Tipisil
12-01-15, 10:33
I paid 100 for the 2 pops, but she quoted 60 for one. Her tits are small. She is built like a cannonball and not like a busty BBW. I wouldn't go for the tits. I think her main value is solid BBBJ skills and the facial. The cock slapping and willingness to teabag, over bed BBBJ and other positions is all good too.I tried to set something up with her a while back but she flaked. It was those tits and the fact that she advertised greek.

Byron626
12-07-15, 15:32
I saw Mal recently and the pics in the new ad are recent. Her place is a major dump, but I had no strange behavior during the appointment set-up or when there with her. Her face was better looking than I expected, but I would say she is more BBW than curvy. She has a personality like a girl that hangs at sports bars or grew up an only girl in a large family. Flirty crass I guess would be the best way to describe it, but not ghetto, hillbilly, white trash. If that makes sense. Anyway, we agreed to a multi-pop (2) session and I went there with a good week to 10 days of juice. The first round didn't take long and I painted her face pretty good. She seems to enjoy the whole thing with lots of dick slapping on her face and giggles when she had a face full of cum. Round two started right away and she gave a good 10 to 15 minutes of no quit dick sucking varying the speed, suction, ball play, etc pretty well. Deep throat was pretty good, but I didn't push a full on face fuck type of session because I wasn't in the mood for that. After a while she suggested a prostate massage with the BBBJ. She lubed up her finger and slowly went in hitting the spot and got the reward of a second load running down her cheek and hands. Not sure I would repeat because there are other options that are younger and have nicer hotel incall, and there is always the MPs with BBBJ girls.I'll second that. She does enjoy her craft. She did a light LE check both over the phone and when I arrived. Her place is rather unkempt. It didn't turn me off, but then again I was pretty hungry early in the morning. What got to me was that she kept talking and talking, even during the BBBJ. Her lipstick got to my shaft, which I kinda liked. She definitely aims to please and throats well. The window was open in her room, which meant I was hoping she'd be a bit quiet, but nope, she's pretty loud. For the price, she's really good. Not a shady part of town, especially in the morning, but I have been wanting to go back and see her.

BbbjAddiction
12-10-15, 11:25
Stopped by lax area mouth hunting before picking my friend end up at the airport. Was hitting CL and BP and found this girl. Decent skills what's weird is it looked so amazing but felt just decent. Idk was weird but went deep lots of slobber. She blew me a couple minutes while texting for a sec LOL then I bent her over. Nice pussy too. Then laid back for more mouth. Slobbered on me for a bit until I busted in her lips. Good time negotiation was kinda difficult but got both nuts off in 45 minutes and took video of it for 150. Too much normally but I was crazing like crazy. About to hit LAX area now too if anyone has anything good.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/5327882732.html

RideHard
12-17-15, 00:26
Stopped by lax area mouth hunting before picking my friend end up at the airport. Was hitting CL and BP and found this girl. Decent skills what's weird is it looked so amazing but felt just decent. Idk was weird but went deep lots of slobber. She blew me a couple minutes while texting for a sec LOL then I bent her over. Nice pussy too. Then laid back for more mouth. Slobbered on me for a bit until I busted in her lips. Good time negotiation was kinda difficult but got both nuts off in 45 minutes and took video of it for 150. Too much normally but I was crazing like crazy. About to hit LAX area now too if anyone has anything good.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cas/5327882732.htmlLooks. Like. Slim. Goodie from HX. If it is she is a Cool gal, decent head and fuck.

Zero0182
12-24-15, 02:41
Been talking to this cougar her name is christine head game is amazing BBBJ with SW took it like a champ she's ine bell gardens dosent host which sucks, if you want to give her a try hit me up ill share info.

PrinceAliBaba
12-27-15, 21:23
Been talking to this cougar her name is christine head game is amazing BBBJ with SW took it like a champ she's ine bell gardens dosent host which sucks, if you want to give her a try hit me up ill share info.Could you PM me info please! .

Fat Jerk76
12-29-15, 16:21
Could please help provide Nikki's number? Which I would sincerely appreciate it very much.

Once again thank you so much for your help.Hi Spider. Help a guy out with Nikki's number? I appreciate it.