PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Streetwalkers

Hornilius69
06-04-12, 23:11
This thread is for Harbor Streetwalkers.

Don't post any streetwalkers from the Beach track here.

Hornilius69
09-13-12, 04:20
Spotted a BSW by the name Keisha near the 711 around midnight. Some monger in a white utility pickup truck scooped her up.

TheHuntsman
09-13-12, 17:46
No disrespect Hornilius, but this is a little too much. We already have a streewalkers page and a separate Beach blvd page. Why add another SW page solely for Harbor? I know there seems to be a lot more reports about Beach on the regular streetwalkers page, but now we have 3 separate pages. As I said I think it's a bit much. Just my. 02.

Desperado22
09-14-12, 12:37
If that's the same Keisha I know, she is worth it. Horny, any more physical details on that BSW from last night would help. She was a spinner that was very accommodating, loved the K9 and was tight as hell. Haven't seen her in a while but will search for her if she has returned. Happy Friday gents and as always, be safe.

Spotted a BSW by the name Keisha near the 711 around midnight. Some monger in a white utility pickup truck scooped her up.

Velvetx
09-16-12, 14:24
Pickins were slim, but saw Barbie, hot lookinbod and pretty face in bikini and heels, tall BSW.

Never had bad experience before, always felt ok payinahead, not anymore.

5 sec into CBJ, stopped to say it was a quickie. Goin to full she was holdingt the wrapper, dead fish, and kept sayin I only paid for a quickie w 60.

Bad service so I stopped and she got mad. I said I never had bad service before and she got madder, I kept my cool, suggested she give me half back, she went off askin if I was embarrassed I only paid 60 and wanted half back, I wanted to ask her if she was embarrassed to be a SW, but I didn't, kept my cool because 60 aint worth getting into trouble, let her go off some more. And called it a night. Goin back to track, she tried bein nice again, but not ill get you off or give you your money back nice. But nice like we're friends.

Ripoff

JohnsonSmokes
09-16-12, 17:53
No disrespect Hornilius, but this is a little too much. We already have a streewalkers page and a separate Beach blvd page. Why add another SW page solely for Harbor? I know there seems to be a lot more reports about Beach on the regular streetwalkers page, but now we have 3 separate pages. As I said I think it's a bit much. Just my. 02.I disagree. This is the perfect place to put info on HB. Just my $.02.

TheHuntsman
09-16-12, 19:47
Nobody cares about your. 02! You can smoke my johnson! Ha just kidding! For some reason I was in a silly mood right now.

DroidJunkie
09-17-12, 06:57
I have been reading the forum here for a while, and finally decided to join up and give some reports. I was out on harbor tonight around 12:30, and saw a bunch of SW's out. Mostly BSW a few LSW and one or two WSW. Most were near CG's. Two Leo's pulled someone over in a 76 gas station and everyone bailed. Be careful out there!

JohnsonSmokes
09-17-12, 16:45
Nobody cares about your. 02! You can smoke my johnson! Ha just kidding! For some reason I was in a silly mood right now.Silly mood or not, .

1. Someone does care enough to respond, YOU.

2. No one besides me cares about your. 02 cents either.

3. This thread is useful for Harbor Streetwalkers.

TheHuntsman
09-17-12, 22:38
I guess humor is lost on you buddy.

Hornilius69
09-25-12, 02:18
Visting one of my regular girl down in the OC's area. I decided to take a stroll down Harbor around 11:00 PM.

I spotted 3 working girls. 2 WSW, and 1 LSW. There were many mongers and no leo around.

Too tired now for another round, I need a good sleep.

DroidJunkie
09-26-12, 01:55
Harbor was dead tonight around 10:30. Maybe that was a little early, but I did not see anything at all; leo or SW. Just figured I would pass along some info.

Happy hunting, and stay safe!

DroidJunkie
09-28-12, 04:15
Saw a little bit of action out there around 10:30. 11. Saw a couple of WSW / LSW, and a couple of leo's driving around. No sign of the sting that went on last week.

Happy Hunting!

DroidJunkie
09-29-12, 05:05
Saw a bunch of leos driving through 1st and harbor tonight, between 1 and 2am. Saw a few SW out, couple of LSW and BSW. One thin good looking BSW and one with a great body, but I could not see her face enough to tell if she was ASW or LSW. Seemed to be more action on that cross street behind CG's, but I hate going back there when there are so many cars out; all those streets have dead ends.

Just another quick report. As always, stay safe, and happy hunting!

DroidJunkie
10-04-12, 03:25
Not much action out there in the last few nights. Saw a fair amount out on Sunday night, saw 2 LSW almost running through the parking lot on HB & 1st, then tonight saw one BSW near the 7-11 and that was it. Looks like most of the action has moved to some of the side streets like Camile; I just hate going down those unless I see something that I like on HB first.

Hopefully someone elses luck will be better. I might just be too early still. Those reports are between 11 and 1 at the latest.

Good luck!

FreshNEasy
10-05-12, 07:56
Saw a bunch of leos driving through 1st and harbor tonight, between 1 and 2am. Saw a few SW out, couple of LSW and BSW. One thin good looking BSW and one with a great body, but I could not see her face enough to tell if she was ASW or LSW. Seemed to be more action on that cross street behind CG's, but I hate going back there when there are so many cars out; all those streets have dead ends.

Just another quick report. As always, stay safe, and happy hunting!I find it funny the couple times I drove down those side streets I look in my rear view and see tons of headlights turn the corner and you see all these car s drive like a car parade you would think uncle would start looking for that sort of thing LOL.

JaviBoy82
10-05-12, 17:31
Hey guys, this is my first Harbor report. Prior to today, I would spy out Harbor but I was "0"'fer as I never saw much of anything (probably because I didn't go at peak times). I live a nice commute from this area so I figured I would leave extra early for work and see if there were any pickings on Harbor for a Thursday morning. Exited south of the 22 around 545am and drove on down towards 1st, saw a loner LSW-bbw walking but wasn't worth pursuing for my taste. Made a U at Mcf and turned down Camille and didn't find anything. Figured I was too late for the action if there was any, and would just head back up towards the 22 and head to work as it was nearing daylight hours. One last hope and I turned on to the side street just before the club, right away I see a mixed looking SW looked ASW / BSW, with a petite looking bod, in a nice tight fitting black pants with rips in the legs area, from afar she looked good to me. Just did a drive by and proceeded on. Drove up to the next stop sign and saw a tall WSW with a low cut black dress. Was nice, but probably not something I'd go after, turned left and up a little and I saw what looked to be taller petite BSW with long hair, couldn't catch a good view so was unsure and didn't feel like driving that block as there was a lot of early morning traffic starting to surface, Or maybe it was just guys like me looking for some action. Drove a couple streets over to just park and think a little (LOL) and I liked the first choice I saw and was determined to make a go at it as I was beyond in hormone overdrive at this point. Trailed back to the ASW / BSW mix asked if she wanted a ride and she got in. Asked her name, and honestly I forgot it as I was super nervous, I think it was "Attiah?" Not sure but she looked early 20ish, and she said she was a Vietnamese mix. She had darker complexion which I like and at this point, I was feeling pretty good about my choice. She told me. 50 for CBJ / FS and I countered with. 40 and she was good. We drove to a quiet area, I let her guide, but I was on super alert and I asked her where she was taking me. I didn't want to drive into a trap. Drove aways into a nice older resi area and she showed me where to park. I felt safe w / her and didn't get any bad vibes, so I put on some good electronic trance that I like to pump to, and hopped in back of my SUV w / her. She went down on me for decent CBJ while I was feeling her up, the CBJ was just normal. Then after 5 min she layed back for some MISH and I popped in about another 5 min as I was busy watching her half the time and busy looking around for cars etc. As I was still somewhat nervous. Service was okay, but I'm not complaining for my first. All in all, a good experience for my first! Off to Starbucks ready to start my day!

DroidJunkie
10-09-12, 16:17
I find it funny the couple times I drove down those side streets I look in my rear view and see tons of headlights turn the corner and you see all these car s drive like a car parade you would think uncle would start looking for that sort of thing LOL.That is another reason I don't like to go down those streets. I always try to come UP them, back towards HB.

On that note, saw two BSW on Monday night around 11ish. One thin near the club, and then another bigger one on camile. But that was it. Seems like I am out to early. Maybe have to try around 3 am or something.

Stay safe, and happy hunting!

FreshNEasy
10-13-12, 09:59
Does anyone have any ideas where the LSW hide out? I'm just a little tired of the same BSW and want something different. I've been searching for the past couple weeks and no such luck.

JaviBoy82
10-13-12, 12:11
Does anyone have any ideas where the LSW hide out? I'm just a little tired of the same BSW and want something different. I've been searching for the past couple weeks and no such luck.I noticed a few (we're talking 2-3) LSW / LSW-WSW mixes over on LBB between the 91 and the 105. This was Wednesday around 5-6pm and I counted at least 15-20 SW's it was nuts. More BSW than anything though. But I'd like to know where there are more LSW too.

DroidJunkie
10-14-12, 05:32
Was out on HB track around 2am and SW were all over. Every flavor: lots of BSW, a few LSW, a couple WSW, and I think I saw one tall ASW. No sign of LE out there. I did see a bunch of LE on 1st, but none on HB itself.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

Velvetx
10-14-12, 06:57
Thoughtshe was latina as she got scooped up by someone else. Bright blue pants, dark top.

Cruised around and saw similar looking girl with similar outfit. Then another! Finally caught up w. Riley, she's not latina, but looks it, she's down here w friends. From bay area and they wear look similar outfits to I'd each other amongst crowd.

And what a. Crowd tonight. No le at all for couple hours, tons talent, mostly Washington. Traffic jams constantly in backstreets.

Was a WSW by McDonalds, I thought TGTBT, sting. Passed and saw someone else scoop it up. Lucky.

There are some that I don't kno who would pickup. They were always getting passed, felt kinda bad for them, but to each his own. They looked pretty bad, and I'm a skinny chubby chaser by nature.

Back to Riley, very pretty, sexy bod, sweet attitude. 60, . Waited a while for her and up close was great too. N smelled great, and was just great, chic I'd hit on, or really want to.

CBJ was great. Was roaming freely, suppose to be full so everything was off.

As grabbing ass, felt. Hair. In the crack.

So kept hand away from there and just grabbed cheeks and a great jiggly pair of cs.

Ending was GOOD and she knew how to finish off until trembling goosebumps like a teenage kid done.

She said thry only here til tomorrow, and her butt was hairy so don't / can't recommend, repeat.

Hornilius69
10-16-12, 19:45
I spotted two SW this morning around 0400 on McFadden and Harbor. One hot LSW and a petite WSW hanging around the parking lot of McDonald's parking lot.

I was too tired after boning one of my regular for couple of hours.

DroidJunkie
10-19-12, 18:48
I was out for a quick peak both wed and thur nights around 1130 and did not see anyone out on HB. Saw a couple of LEO's on wed I think, but nothing on thur. It seems like they are really not comming out until much later. Just wanted to share some info. Hopefully tonight will be better!

Stay safe!

Desperado22
10-19-12, 19:07
Went by for cheap gas in FV then casually strolled home via HB. Slim pickings for the most part, however, did encounter a few WSW and BSW near the golden arches by Camille. Interesting note that they are not on the main drag as in past months. I confirm that most that I see at night are lingering on those "side" streets lurking in the shadows. As other monger have stated this fact, it seems like a growing trend. Did not pick up but will be lurking in the shadows of the night tonight. Stay safe and thirsty my brethren.

DroidJunkie
10-22-12, 06:04
Anyone else see the crazy amount of cops on HB tonight? They were all over the place. 4 were pulled over by the club, then 3 more just north of 1st street. That was all at about 11:30 or so Sunday night. I was out around 1:30 the night before and saw a few SW out. Almost picked up a WSW who was with a BSW, but decided to pass at the last second. Drove around a little, and then 2 Leo's pulled over talking to that same WSW. They didn't. Take her away, but she didn't look real happy.

Stay safe and alert out there!

DroidJunkie
10-23-12, 14:10
Took a quick swing down HB on my way home last night around 1, and what do I see again? A couple of LEO's right by the club, and one more in the 7-11 parking lot. That was enough of a sign for me, so I bailed home. It is getting pretty hot out there.

Stay safe, and be careful!

JaviBoy82
10-25-12, 12:55
Just wondering if there is ever any day action on HBB and the vicinity. I notice there is on other tracks, but haven't heard of any reports on this track / area.

DroidJunkie
10-26-12, 18:31
I have out and about on HB and have not seen a thing lately. No SW, no LEO, nothing. Was out around 2AM wed night, and saw maybe one or two BSW, and no LEO. Thur was even slower. I was out around 12 to 1 AM and did not see anything at all. Looks like everyone is laying low with all the recent Uncle activity. Seems like LE has turned their attention near the club, so maybe further south is better? Behind the MCD's maybe? I did see a girl working out of the hotel by the Owls way down near the 405, but this it.

And on a side note, I have only looked out there durning the day on the weekends, and I have not seen anything.

Good luck!

DroidJunkie
10-27-12, 11:33
I ment to say: I did see a girl working out of the hotel by owl's, but that was it. Not: I did see a girl working out of the hotel by the Owls way down near the 405, but this it. Sorry my phone bugged out on me.

Went out looking Fri night around 1230, and did not see much. A couple of BSW near Hazard. Looked like there was maybe some action down on Camile, but I did not venture down there. No sign of LE that I saw.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

MakulazTheory
11-06-12, 02:05
Spotted a tall blonde WSW wearing a lacy black top and tight red skirt by the diner on 5th. Didn't get a good look as she was on the opposite side of the street, but looked pretty good from what I did see. Few minutes later 1 BSW by the 711 and another one close to CG's. Ass cheeks just hanging out. That's never a bad thing.

Velvetx
11-06-12, 03:00
Met up w kaylee by McDonalds back street.

From distance looks hot. 8/10. Bod and face. 28 yrs old, blonde, light skin.

Up close still hot bod, face not bad but weathered, aged, rough times, decided not to look closely, just roll w it. My guess meth head.

Very sweet, asked 8ty settled on 60 full half nhalf. Tons cars trying to swoop in, got lucky and we clicked.

Was real open, too open about life, long time pro, criminal record, but genuine and sweet, too bad she made some bad choices in life, really nice and really attractive overall except for obvious signs of problems,

Opted to not go full rigt when about she about to hop on, requested finished on first half because of her history she was talking and talking and talkin about.

Listening to rough past w wierd naive prideful giddiness is not a turn.

Still, relatively hot, real sweet, GREAT ENTHUSIASM.

Velvetx
11-11-12, 09:29
Prob too cold for any action.

Saw total of 4, none enticing, from 4 2 5 am.

44 degrees in oc is pretty cold, but how do they walk in generally colder areas.

Hornilius69
12-03-12, 20:40
This morning around 0500, I stopped by the McDonald on Harbor / McFadden and saw two BSW standing near the liquor store.

They both looks good, but I was too tired after a long night of cruising in Los Angeles.

Velvetx
12-09-12, 16:08
Posted on general SW thread but ill be more specific for hb SW thread since its my trak.

Cruised bb and hb this am. 3 am- 4am, and it was dead.

Girls on ho'liday!

Saw 2 on bb, but 3 outa 10 on SW scale.

Saw 3 on hb. Bad too.

Was about to give up and decided last loop on hb and saw one.

Brittany from pasadena. Young, BSW, thin, sexy, knee high boots, leopard mini, short stylish hair, kinda small up top, sexy face / look with. Cool kinda submissive like attitude. She asked me to put cover on due to her nails but shed help me get it up and she did, almost didn't want to put it on and just finish w HJ. Next time I will. Did well withw cover on and was tempted to opt for full since attitude was good. She took her time sucking it and playin with hands on it and balls. Real good experience.

By taco place on hazard and hb.

30 for CBJ right off the bat, no bs.

Nothin bare offered.

She asked me realsweet if I could drop her off where I picked her up, I aksed why she asked and why like that (thoughtit was kinda a given) and she said she'd had some jerks recently kick her out the car makin her walk. I'm not saving anyone but thatskinda messed up. She told me one guy drove her up a mountain, ripped her off, and made her walk back. Nasty.

Great service and got digits, hit me up if want them.

Velvetx
01-08-13, 02:21
Good=NO LE.

Bad = no selection.

Handful to. Choose from. All bad except for ONE that I kept missing.

Hornilius69
01-18-13, 03:43
Is this track starting to become a ghost town?

The last two days I cruised in the early hours and saw no girls at all.

We need your girls down here again, Godsend.

Velvetx
01-21-13, 12:56
Bad news=pretty dead, only saw one workin.

Good news=that one was great!

40 or 60, chose 60, all safe, working in small street by McDonalds.

B with a GREAT bod, really hot face, smelled good and had smooth skin.

Good service except hesitant to let feel up top. And they looked delicous.

Other than that, got really into it, but not overly dramatic, not at all dead fish.

Would repeat, got digits.

(we got a chance to chat it up, spoke of trackin device so her "p" she said can kno wher she is, she spoke of some nasty things happenin to her gfs by jerks, elaborated on leo patterns and approach, sweet girl seemed scared while talkin about it all and with that bod and looks.)

Hornilius69
02-12-13, 23:39
On my way to a friend house this morning around 0400, I spotted a skinny WSW and a BSW near Camille Street.

I didn't have the time to stop and pick them up. Lately, I have been dating my regular girl which offers everything on the menu.

DroidJunkie
03-26-13, 06:03
I have been busy, sick, etc, for a few months, but I had a few minutes and decided to take a drive down HB 03/26 from 12 to 1 AM. Nothing. I did not go off of HB onto Camille or back behind McD, but I did not see a thing. I guess that is the trend right now. Just figured I would give a quick report.

Stay safe

MrJammin
04-02-13, 13:28
Friday night 4:20 am, I saw this blonde hottie about 5'4" in a short short dress and tall stilletto pumps & no panties by the Mcd's and Chevron. She told me her name was Tiffany and from SD but she looks exactly like big booty Elise from my red book, instant woody. I was putting gas at the time. She jumped in and told me CBJ 40 bucks or everything for 60, I was drunk and on my way home so I said fuck it, but opted just for the 40, she was pretty good too. My hands roamed all over her body and shaved snatch with blond landing strip. I touched all of her soft milky skin and pushed on her head as she sucked and stroked my covered long shlong. She had about be-see cups and a nice personality along with a nice sweet smell. After the deed was over she gave me her number but it was a Texas area code. Whatever, good times. Then I sold her a dub. I might call her.

Anyone have a great provider they want to trade with?

Velvetx
04-13-13, 13:04
Hit hb about 4 am, pretty quiet empty til about 430.

Then still barren over by washington and backstreets. Was thin WSW in mini dress but didn't see her get in w anyone so ignored her.

About 445 went bananas by mcdonalds and side street with many choices, but 2 note worthy, too bad both bad attitude. BSW in shorrts by mcdonalds wouldn't entertain anythin less than 80, too bad because she was real good lookin. She turned eberyone away until someone decided to cough it up.

Sexy thicker WSW or LSW on camile with heels little skirt and red heels wouldn't get in w anyone and tons kept tryin. Traffic jamm, U-turns, parking, and she kept looking away. Walked right passed everyone. Did a few turns passes by and saw same thing.

So. Called it a night. Only 2 I liked had bad attitudes. No bueno.

There were others, but had my choices already made.

Velvetx
04-13-13, 13:07
Hrs use to be like 3 to 5. Seems like its now 4 to 6. Or is it just me?

Hornilius69
04-16-13, 17:15
I spoke to couple girls on the track and they told me that they're moving back to Fig. and Western track.

The OC LEO are harassing them or preventing them from working.

JohnhMundy
04-19-13, 16:29
I spoke to couple girls on the track and they told me that they're moving back to Fig. And Western track.

The OC LEO are harassing them or preventing them from working.I cruised last night after a date just to see the action and it was dead at around 1am. Spotted one ok BSW walking very briskly and what looked like an undercover cop car in the parking lot near the bk. Haven't been on the track in a couple weeks but I concur that all the girls are mostly on fig now and not as much on western as before and most of lbb is dead.

Velvetx
04-29-13, 14:38
I spoke to couple girls on the track and they told me that they're moving back to Fig. And Western track.

The OC LEO are harassing them or preventing them from working.Le has pushed hours to 4am, then still have a cruiser patrolling.

Cruised from 330 am, light SW actuvity, no le. Then at 4am, BAM! Sidestreet by mcdonalds opened up with at least 20 to 30 sws, all at once, major traffic jam but many options. Died down after half hour or so.

I avoid the traffic jams and spotted tall WSW getting harrassed by mcdonalds by le (ironic le harrassin one lonely SW whle there was 30 working a block down).

I wanted this WSW, when le let her go, she just walked over to me. Sexy, tall in heels, prob 5 8 in heels and 140 lbs with t and a, smelled great, soft skin, pretty face, great attitude, great service at 40, then 60. Doenst get much better at all, sepecially attitude, just chill, friendly, no drugs. Or attitude.

Sweet pro from sd, would recommend and repeat.

Wooded8
04-29-13, 16:35
Le has pushed hours to 4am, then still have a cruiser patrolling.

Cruised from 330 am, light SW actuvity, no le. Then at 4am, BAM! Sidestreet by mcdonalds opened up with at least 20 to 30 sws, all at once, major traffic jam but many options. Died down after half hour or so.

I avoid the traffic jams and spotted tall WSW getting harrassed by mcdonalds by le (ironic le harrassin one lonely SW whle there was 30 working a block down).

I wanted this WSW, when le let her go, she just walked over to me. Sexy, tall in heels, prob 5 8 in heels and 140 lbs with t and a, smelled great, soft skin, pretty face, great attitude, great service at 40, then 60. Doenst get much better at all, sepecially attitude, just chill, friendly, no drugs. Or attitude.

Sweet pro from sd, would recommend and repeat.I'm jealous if you got her digitz PMME.

Velvetx
05-16-13, 19:54
Crusied sat am around 4, looked like they had just shut it down. Le in side streets and main streets questioning SW's. Cruised anyhow, le everywhere. Did see WSW by taco place. Man, thigh high stockings, little mini, looked great. Le approached before I could. Did setle with kelley, waste time.

Cruised last night around 10 pm. Nothing.

Velvetx
05-17-13, 16:44
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/santa-ana-police-nab-20-would-be-johns-in-undercover-prostitution-sting/

Could be bad personally and professionally, take caution.

Seems unfair, could tempt entrap small time passerbys.

Velvetx
06-14-13, 19:05
About 3 am after getting some work done. 2 young WSW on side street. Looked like 2 normal girls that are comimg home. Regular clothes too. Lookd TGTBT and couldn't tell if working, or not, or le so recon'd a bit. And finally one hopped on. Young, very cute, very new, very naive, taller, curvy, excellent compliing service, . Lucked out. She won't be that way much longer. Got # and they are off to vegas for weekend then back home to palm springs.

Hornilius69
06-27-13, 01:03
These girls on Harbor wanted 80 buck for CBJ. I'm used to pay half that price or less for BBBJ in LA.

Velvetx
06-27-13, 16:16
These girls on Harbor wanted 80 buck for CBJ. I'm used to pay half that price or less for BBBJ in LA.That is too much. I been quoted those type prices but only from a few. And those few fit a profile of young thin WSW wearing almost nothing but huge heels. Of course I passed as the service probably does not justify.

Never been quoted that by more "normal" WSW BSW or LSW.

Did you receive multiple 80 quoutes, same night / day, and by what "type"?

Velvetx
07-20-13, 20:14
Plenty of action last night, very little le.

Took my time and lucked upon WSW on small street across mcdonalds.

19 yr old jessica.

Thin sexy bod, great really and I'm not really into skinny chicks, ok face. 50 for CBJ (of course only had 20sh.

Sweet gal, naive, talkative, sad story, no drugs, former molested foster kid bouncing around homes, now w / 2 yr old she's trying to keep away from trouble, baby daddy just got arrested, and she has applied for a second job and trying to make rent and save up to "retire".

Real nice and great service.

Got digits and googled it. Her ads are as sincere as she was. In person, same alias, same description, even pics showing her full body and face.

Hope she saves up enough to get on with her plans.

JohnhMundy
07-21-13, 06:43
Haven't cruised harbor in a while but was in the area and holy cow the streets were packed with SW's and mongers. Saw at least 20 girls and a bunch of pimps. One crew was a group of fat girls near 7/11. Even the pimps were fat. A few decent girls by the strip club and a hot BSW spinner that was ignoring everyone.

Member #4509
10-15-13, 13:00
I will be in the LA area, it is kinda of a drive to make it on Harbor, is it worth going, I will try to go on early Thurs morning 3 am. Can anyone tell me what it is like these past few days. If its not popping I don't want to make the drive. Thanks for the info.

OCPep
10-15-13, 16:02
I hear they make the rockin world go round.

One crew was a group of fat girls near 7/11. Even the pimps were fat.

Velvetx
12-21-13, 05:37
About ten BSW behind strip bar.

About 100 cars zipping around.

About 3 le doing rounds.

Partook in standard CBJ to let off steam and good service from angel for 40.

Happy ho lidays.

Hornilius69
01-15-14, 17:12
On my way to work this morning, I spotted 3 or 4 BSW near Cali Girl's strip bar.

This was around 0400 hour.

Hornilius69
02-01-14, 04:49
The streetwalkers are starting to come back out again. Anyway, I spotted two WSW near the strip joint around midnight.

I didn't have time to pick one of them up because I was with my friend.

MrJammin
04-28-14, 00:27
Saw Mariah very busty tall average build LSW 30 for everything twice and about an hour spent.

Not bad.

Hookers N Blow
05-13-14, 21:19
Hey guys, been a while since I saw action on Harbor. I was up there for a meeting and saw a decent BSW. Did not stop for her, but grabbed the cell for a quick pic. You can see, she was down in Costa Mesa by the 405.

Anyone else see her?

Hornilius69
07-08-14, 04:04
I got off the 22 freeway around midnight and decided to check the scene of Harbor Blvd.

There was no girls at all. This used to be a popular area. Now it's quiet and emptiness.

Where have the Ho's gone?

Velvetx
07-18-14, 17:01
Track sidestreets by Jack and the tacos were very active. 2 notable appearances.

LSW with tan skin, brown / blonde hair, in cream colored dress. Tried to get her attention but I was then distracted by a BSW who looked more appealing,. Contact w BSW instead. Beautiful face, sexy bod, big blond hair, dressed kind of conservative w knee length flowing skirt and tight top that coverrd everythin, could pass as civi, might be sneaking out to work, anyhow, fully bare downstairs, great service, . 4 first half, another. 2 for second, couldn't resist.

Pudgy68
09-05-14, 17:59
Last night after the game, I hit the blvd. Still new to this track and trying to learn it. I have noticed that most of the action is between the McDeez and the Jacks. I haven't seen much past those land marks. Sorry, don't know the streets yet. There was not one to be seen. I was there about 8 to 930. I even checked out that side street, but I haven't seen anyone there for weeks.

Stay safe.

BigBadWolf1
12-30-14, 14:13
Picked up BSW around 2 in the afternoon near the cafe. She wanted. 4 for CBJ. 6 in car FS and $ for FS at her place. I decided on her place so off we went. Upon arrival I could tell it was going to be a rush job. She takes off all her clothes except her bar when I asked she said her tits are sore and I'm not to touch them, WTF. She quickly starts with a CBJ on my half limp prick and after 10 seconds I guess I wasn't getting hard quick enough for her so she starts to shake it. Still not hard she wants me to get on her mish again WTF. At this point I knew I just blew my money so all I wanted to do is finish and get the hell out of there, which is what I did. To make matters worst she faked an orgasm when I finished as if to make up for her crappy performance. She said her name is Indie and that she works that area of Harbor most afternoons.

LatinaLove
12-31-14, 03:12
This part sucks nowadays. I know theres a spot in santa ana that has SW's but forgot the x Streets.not sure if its Main st or maybe grand idk i forget but i know its by a school and theres like a big saver worshipping mall with restaurants near the location of SW but also it was sketchy cuz of trannys

BigBadWolf1
01-15-15, 19:32
Picked up BSW around 2 in the afternoon near the cafe. She wanted. 4 for CBJ. 6 in car FS and $ for FS at her place. I decided on her place so off we went. Upon arrival I could tell it was going to be a rush job. She takes off all her clothes except her bar when I asked she said her tits are sore and I'm not to touch them, WTF. She quickly starts with a CBJ on my half limp prick and after 10 seconds I guess I wasn't getting hard quick enough for her so she starts to shake it. Still not hard she wants me to get on her mish again WTF. At this point I knew I just blew my money so all I wanted to do is finish and get the hell out of there, which is what I did. To make matters worst she faked an orgasm when I finished as if to make up for her crappy performance. She said her name is Indie and that she works that area of Harbor most afternoons.I should not have posted the time and location. The last few days there has been a B&W parked in the back corner of the parking lot at 2 checking things out. I guess we arent the only ones reading this site.

Ass Coach
01-27-15, 14:51
I live right by there and haven not seen any SW in a while. Not even the trannys that used to be all over the place. I wonder if they moved somewhere else.

This part sucks nowadays. I know theres a spot in santa ana that has SW's but forgot the x Streets.not sure if its Main st or maybe grand idk i forget but i know its by a school and theres like a big saver worshipping mall with restaurants near the location of SW but also it was sketchy cuz of trannys

LE Watcher
02-25-15, 02:49
Side street 11th, just off harbor. A pack of girls must have been dropped around 9:30 tonight. Saw maybe 4 BSW. Walking on harbor from there looked like a very nicely built WSW with spiked platinum blond hair. Was across harbor so hard to tell exactly but body looked great.

Hornilius69
06-26-15, 04:13
On my way to a friend house, I spotted a hot WSW stopped by LEO near the gas station on 17th and Harbor.

This was around 1230 after midnight. I guess uncle LEO needs a blow job too while on duty.

FunTrust
06-26-15, 20:16
Many years ago, the hot spot was south of the 405 to about 17th st. Costa Mesa.

Well, today spotted two nice looking mix BSW / LSW, dressed in black cocktail type dresses around adams. No, not from the beauty school, a little north. One working each side of the street, each waith a little white shopping bag, but clearly looking and one gave me the look.

This was around noon. Might have also been a WSW MILF, but can't confirm. Must be trying out new areas if the heat is on near CG girls etc. Stay safe.

Hornilius69
07-07-15, 01:55
I saw a tall ebony with black leather jacket near the Cali Girl area. She looks TGTBT and this was after midnight.

ChrisPoontang
07-08-15, 19:37
Its been slim pickings on Fig, Western and Sepulveda Blvd so I set up an appointment with a regular at LAX for 8:30 pm.

I'm about 5 minutes away so I call her. No answer. She texts back that today is not good and that she will give me a free extra hour tomorrow.

I'm pissed as traffic to LAX was terrible and I live in the valley.

I'm given lemons so I make lemonade.

I first drive to Long Beach and check out PCH. I see one older lady on the entire track. Its 9:30 pm or so.

I pick her up. She is a little bigger then I wanted but she only wanted $20 so I took a risk.

We get to a spot. She undoes her girdle and she is huge. I tell her thanks but no thanks and drop her off.

I stop at Albertos taco stand and get a wonderful meal. My balls are blue and aching so I plan my next move.

Its about 10:20 pm. I drive to Harbor Blvd and immediately see a few girls working. All look to be under 30.

I take my time and cruise around Harbor, the major side street behind the street club and even on Hazard.

There are girls lurking in all the spots. I see one young white girl that is pretty but she looks terrified.

I make a few more passes on the track and then I see my jackpot.

Its a Vietnamese girl with caramel brown skin, decent face and a thin, very toned body.

I swoop in like a Eagle.

She is friendly and upbeat and wants $50 for half / half. I tell her to get in.

We goto the spot and she starts doing oral. Good technique and pleasant attitude.

I get hard and bend her over. It looks AMAZING. Obviously no kids, very smooth, hairless and flawless skin. I'm super rock hard.

Her pussy was firm and outrageous grip. It was a wonderful view that caused me to nut quickly.

It was a week old load and she caused every drop to squirt out into the bag.

She even got that super creamy, super sticky jizz from the basement of my balls. She got everything it felt great.

I got her digits and dropped her off.

She is from Fresno but will be in town for a few days. Make sure you see her. Its the best value in town!

I hung around the track enjoying the views for a while. Around 1 am I felt recharged enough to look for another piece of action.

I found it on Hazard.

She was standing with about 5 other girls when I pulled up. All were attractive but I found one girl really my type.

She is young (20 yrs old), mixed with green eyes and long wavy hair, slender build with denim shorts that showed off her thighs.

She wanted $80 and I could tell she was not going to lower the price.

I went to the ATM, got the cash and took her to the same spot as before.

She took her time both doing oral and in doggie. Excellent skills in both departments.

I nutted and got her digits.

For me Harbor was well worth the drive even from the valley.

Jjnam
08-13-15, 20:37
Would you be willing to share or pm her contact info?

Its been slim pickings on Fig, Western and Sepulveda Blvd so I set up an appointment with a regular at LAX for 8:30 pm.

I'm about 5 minutes away so I call her. No answer. She texts back that today is not good and that she will give me a free extra hour tomorrow.

I'm pissed as traffic to LAX was terrible and I live in the valley.

I'm given lemons so I make lemonade.

I first drive to Long Beach and check out PCH. I see one older lady on the entire track. Its 9:30 pm or so.

I pick her up. She is a little bigger then I wanted but she only wanted $20 so I took a risk.

We get to a spot. She undoes her girdle and she is huge. I tell her thanks but no thanks and drop her off.

I stop at Albertos taco stand and get a wonderful meal. My balls are blue and aching so I plan my next move.

Its about 10:20 pm. I drive to Harbor Blvd and immediately see a few girls working. All look to be under 30.

I take my time and cruise around Harbor, the major side street behind the street club and even on Hazard.

There are girls lurking in all the spots. I see one young white girl that is pretty but she looks terrified.

Its a Vietnamese girl with caramel brown skin, decent face and a thin, very toned body.

I swoop in like a Eagle.

We goto the spot and she starts doing oral. Good technique and pleasant attitude.

I get hard and bend her over. It looks AMAZING. Obviously no kids, very smooth, hairless and flawless skin. I'm super rock hard.

Her pussy was firm and outrageous grip. It was a wonderful view that caused me to nut quickly.

She even got that super creamy, super sticky jizz from the basement of my balls. She got everything it felt great.

She is from Fresno but will be in town for a few days. Make sure you see her. Its the best value in town!

I hung around the track enjoying the views for a while. Around 1 am I felt recharged enough to look for another piece of action.

I found it on Hazard.

She was standing with about 5 other girls when I pulled up. All were attractive but I found one girl really my type.

She is young (20 yrs old), mixed with green eyes and long wavy hair, slender build with denim shorts that showed off her thighs.

She wanted $80 and I could tell she was not going to lower the price.

I went to the ATM, got the cash and took her to the same spot as before.

She took her time both doing oral and in doggie. Excellent skills in both departments.

I nutted and got her digits.

For me Harbor was well worth the drive even from the valley.

ChrisPoontang
08-14-15, 00:56
Would you be willing to share or pm her contact info?You can contact her by pulling up next to her on Harbor Blvd and asking her to get in.

She is friendly and does not want a bunch of looky-loo's blowing up her phone.

Pudgy68
09-08-15, 19:26
After a cool night with some friends on 9/5, I think it was time to do some late night recon. Honestly, been intrigued with the whole story of the girls, the LE and the residents of the area.

I got off the 22 and head south on Harbor. Was really expecting to see thin to no action, boy was I wrong. About 11 pm I make the turn on Washington and right away I see 4 BSWs. All dress up for work, waving and talking to cars. Traffic was ridiculous. Cars were blocking the streets and you couldn't even make a turn on the streets. What was happening was guys were stopping to meet up with girls, deals were being made in the street, so cars were stopped. Then the unthinkable, horns starts going off. I sure hope that was a resident because horns will just bring unwanted attention.

As I have mentioned and others here also, mostly car dates and negotiations through the car window are in this area. I didn't think it wise to actually stop to meet someone because of the traffic (and horns! But there were about 3 BSWs I would have stopped for easily. I was thinking with my good head that night. There was a really cute BSW, a little heavy but I could see she had huge chest. It seemed because of the traffic, the girls had to keep moving around and that made it more difficult to pick one of them up.

As far as LE, it seems that this force doesn't really know how to handle it. Maybe it was the sheer volume of cars? I don't know, all I know was LE was flashing lights at cars, but that was it. There was even an instance when I saw a girl go into a car, LE shined his light at them, then drove away. At one point, I did see some blue and red lights down Bewley and 5th. It looked like that LE might have caught some people in the act that were parked. It made me think about picking someone up, but not to shop.

I then remember that there is a mini-track on the other side of Harbor and Hazzard. More specifically, Hazzard and Gates. I have picked up before there so LE doesn't keep seeing my ride around, I take a break and go there.

Hazzard itself was bare, but when I made my right onto Gates, there were 4 more BSWs hanging out on the corner and up that street. As I make a flip, I saw another big chested BSW. Still, I am not going to pick up because of the heat. Sure enough, as I make a left to go back on Hazzard, heading towards Harbor, I get the white sting of a light. No pull over, just checking the occupants. YUP!! Time to go.

All and all it was a fun night of burning gas and eye candy. The night ended for me about 1:30 am.

Be Safe.

P.

Courious G
09-08-15, 21:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Alkalinedio
09-09-15, 03:27
Thanks 4 the intel.

Very close call. I also fight the urge as when you are in the heat of the moment you don't think logically and imagine if they shined and you had her in the car. It's a sinking feeling.

It's a catch 22 to drive that track and get tempted, I've been there.

Be safe.

AD.

After a cool night with some friends on 9/5, I think it was time to do some late night recon. Honestly, been intrigued with the whole story of the girls, the LE and the residents of the area.

I got off the 22 and head south on Harbor. Was really expecting to see thin to no action, boy was I wrong. About 11 pm I make the turn on Washington and right away I see 4 BSWs. All dress up for work, waving and talking to cars. Traffic was ridiculous. Cars were blocking the streets and you couldn't even make a turn on the streets. What was happening was guys were stopping to meet up with girls, deals were being made in the street, so cars were stopped. Then the unthinkable, horns starts going off. I sure hope that was a resident because horns will just bring unwanted attention.

As I have mentioned and others here also, mostly car dates and negotiations through the car window are in this area. I didn't think it wise to actually stop to meet someone because of the traffic (and horns! But there were about 3 BSWs I would have stopped for easily. I was thinking with my good head that night. There was a really cute BSW, a little heavy but I could see she had huge chest. It seemed because of the traffic, the girls had to keep moving around and that made it more difficult to pick one of them up.

As far as LE, it seems that this force doesn't really know how to handle it. Maybe it was the sheer volume of cars? I don't know, all I know was LE was flashing lights at cars, but that was it. There was even an instance when I saw a girl go into a car, LE shined his light at them, then drove away. At one point, I did see some blue and red lights down Bewley and 5th. It looked like that LE might have caught some people in the act that were parked. It made me think about picking someone up, but not to shop.

I then remember that there is a mini-track on the other side of Harbor and Hazzard. More specifically, Hazzard and Gates. I have picked up before there so LE doesn't keep seeing my ride around, I take a break and go there.

Hazzard itself was bare, but when I made my right onto Gates, there were 4 more BSWs hanging out on the corner and up that street. As I make a flip, I saw another big chested BSW. Still, I am not going to pick up because of the heat. Sure enough, as I make a left to go back on Hazzard, heading towards Harbor, I get the white sting of a light. No pull over, just checking the occupants. YUP!! Time to go.

All and all it was a fun night of burning gas and eye candy. The night ended for me about 1:30 am.

Be Safe.

P.

Hornilius69
02-16-16, 15:37
Picked up LSW near 711 after midnight for a car date. I took her to my safe spot for some fun.

Total. 80 for CBJ + FS.

Sonicus
02-17-16, 19:43
You can contact her by pulling up next to her on Harbor Blvd and asking her to get in.

She is friendly and does not want a bunch of looky-loo's blowing up her phone.In simple terms that means NO!

Hornilius69
03-03-16, 05:14
I spotted two young BSW got dropped off by a taxi pimp driver in a yellow van. The driver appears to be a black guy and kept following the BSW.

One of the BSW had on a short mini skirt and the other was wearing a black leather jacket. This was after midnight.

Hornilius69
04-01-16, 01:22
I picked up a chubby BSW on the back street of the 711 for 40 CBJ after midnight.

She let me play with her fatty kitty. The CBJ was good enough; I didn't need to get FS.

DoubleShot007
01-02-17, 04:48
New to the forum and first time posting but not new to the game. Just cruised HB on my way home and noticed a nice looking tall possibly LSW or WSW in the 7-11 parking lot tan skirt tan / cream color top, also another nice looking LSW thin in a purple and black lace dress on the corner of Haz & Bew.

BruceBanner
01-04-17, 04:35

I swoop in like a Eagle.

She is from Fresno but will be in town for a few days. Make sure you see her. Its the best value in town!I think I saw this girl last week. She was on Bewley between Hazard and 11th. Rarely see Asians on the tracks. The last Asian gal I met on Harbor was from Seattle. (That was easily at least four years ago.) There were around 8 girls in the immediate area with cars lined up on the street. Took the plunge and picked her up. For the life of me I can't remember her name. But, damn, the pussy was amazing.

Dropped her off and cruised around for a bit and saw a young Asian guy pull up next to her and one of Santa Ana's finest ended up pulling him over. Not sure if he got a ticket. Wonder how one would fight it?

CGFitness
08-20-17, 07:13
LE presence has been increasingly more aggressive on the H / H track. Drove by tonight and had LE shine their lights in my eyes 3 times. Saw 2 patrol vehicles patrolling the track. Didn't want any hassle and left after 20 minutes.

Be careful out there.

CG.

CGFitness
09-17-17, 14:09
Met a beautiful 18 yo light skinned Dominican. She's new to the scene.