View Full Version : Baldy Exclusive non-Pros

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dirty Old Guy
09-29-12, 21:33
Fun,

Maybe Baldy will fix our trade deficit all by himself! :D

Dirty.

[

QUOTE=FunTrust; 1557839]The Chinese Government just announced an expected boost in employment. They have received a massive order of tee shirts from a mysterious "BC" in the USA. Two factories are now reopened and working triple shifts.[/QUOTE]

Baldy Cruiser
09-29-12, 23:27
You guys are the Greatest! :)

Leverslit
09-30-12, 01:34
Nice so lets see some nice looking hoes bowing down.

Back from vacation in Hawaii.

Rested & Feelin Good!

BALDY (Bring On The Bimbos) CRUISER.

Smoothie86
09-30-12, 02:31
This Place just wasn't the same without you! I really mean that. You have proven time and time again what a standup kinda guy you are!

NippleChips
09-30-12, 09:24
I second (and third and forth) that. We're glad you're back. Hope you enjoyed your vacation in Hawaii. We all hope you have an easy transition from being leid in hawaii to being laid here :-D (anybody else make a lei joke yet? I've been saving that one. LOL)

Can't wait to see the first return post. I feel like you've been building up for something big.

BoyToy247
09-30-12, 11:04
I'm new here and haven't posted much but just wanted to welcome you back Badly. I'm a Badly fan!

Pinche Gringo
09-30-12, 12:25
Welcome back brother from a different mother. Can't wait for the new round of reports and photos!

Member #4870
09-30-12, 19:34
Did you give out baldy cruiser tshirts out in hawaii?

Am sure you must hav e mongered some out there.

Did you baldy?

FunTrust
09-30-12, 23:32
Welcome back brother from a different mother. Can't wait for the new round of reports and photos!Ok, enough with the praise, lets see pictures of those Hawaii Babes.

I occasionally read the Hawaii boards and those boys are having fun.

Normus Johnson
10-01-12, 10:23
Back from vacation in Hawaii.

Rested & Feelin Good!

BALDY (Bring On The Bimbos) CRUISER.I was starting to get worried there buddy.

Best Regards.

Normus

Baldy Cruiser
10-13-12, 15:41
My new plates came in! LOL.

Baldy Cruiser
10-13-12, 15:43
Working on these lovely ladies.

Kampfire
10-13-12, 16:23
Those big thick mams on Mary look lockjaw worthy. Welcome home.

Working on these lovely ladies.

StarrBoy
10-13-12, 16:41
Working on these lovely ladies.I swear you guys got the best NP's next to Atlanta. Wish we had that type of consistient quality in bmore. I do got to admit our prices are 20-40 bucks cheaper depending on the girl but I guess you get what you pay for LOL

Pinche Gringo
10-13-12, 17:32
Baldy if you are in a trading mood, I have young lady in LB that I would trade for 2, 3, or 4. PM me and I will send you a photo. Prefer they be somewhat close to Huntington Beach.

Davidonecall
10-13-12, 18:26
My new plates came in! LOL.Nice plates, I need to get one from Illinois. If I was living in California I think I would need 3 jobs.

Xirkm
10-13-12, 20:11
Working on these lovely ladies.3rd from the left with orange bikini is a pro, she is on HX.

JohnnyTheWad
10-13-12, 21:44
My new plates came in! LOL.Welcome back Baldy, your exploits have been missed!

Baldy Cruiser
10-14-12, 01:30
She lives in Pasadena now. Met her at a 7-11. We drove to a no-tell. She looked so good today! She has put on a little weight & she had a nose job & a chin thing done. She looked radient. I told her she looked beautiful. We made small talk & then we got inside the room & got butt ass naked. She just graduated college with a business degree. If she can't find a job in 3 months, she will go back to Latvia.

She sucked my dick good & bobbed on it real well. I drank my beer & just zoned out in the euphoria of it all. BBBJ's are my heroin. Felt sooooo damn good! Finished my beer & grabbed another. Plopped her on the bed & ate that pussy. Very nice & pink vajay jay. Poked her good in every orifice that I could find. Yes, she does do Greek.

Her skin is as soft as satin. No tatts & she can take a good pounding. She is a rag doll & you have to tell her what to do. She will do anything & everything. She is amazing & I was so happy to see her again. I shost a load on her belly & we cleaned up.

Happy Mongering All!

BALDY CRUISER :)

Pcpc1688
10-14-12, 05:29
She lives in Pasadena now. Met her at a 7-11. We drove to a no-tell. She looked so good today! She has put on a little weight & she had a nose job & a chin thing done. She looked radient. I told her she looked beautiful. We made small talk & then we got inside the room & got butt ass naked. She just graduated college with a business degree. If she can't find a job in 3 months, she will go back to Latvia.

She sucked my dick good & bobbed on it real well. I drank my beer & just zoned out in the euphoria of it all. BBBJ's are my heroin. Felt sooooo damn good! Finished my beer & grabbed another. Plopped her on the bed & ate that pussy. Very nice & pink vajay jay. Poked her good in every orifice that I could find. Yes, she does do Greek.

Her skin is as soft as satin. No tatts & she can take a good pounding. She is a rag doll & you have to tell her what to do. She will do anything & everything. She is amazing & I was so happy to see her again. I shost a load on her belly & we cleaned up.

Happy Mongering All!

Baldy Cruiser.BC,

Clear your box bro. Can you pass me Ingas digits as I lost them.

Thanks, PC out

Carnicero
10-14-12, 06:04
Hey Baldy,

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I spent 3 months in Latvia last year and Riga is dripping with girls like Inga. I had several excellent adventures with the hotties there.

Carni.

Happy Mongering All!

Baldy Cruiser.

Immanuel Kunt
10-14-12, 08:16
She just graduated college with a business degree. If she can't find a job in 3 months, she will go back to Latvia.

Baldy Cruiser.There is nothing like an American education. BA, as in balls and ass.

Cum laude. No doubt.

Pinche Gringo
10-14-12, 16:15
I just love little natural tits.

Happy Mongering All!

Baldy Cruiser.

Helfarch
10-14-12, 17:09
Damn, Baldy!

I NEED to meet that girl. If you can share her digits, PLEASE DO!

Thanks

Joe Black
10-14-12, 19:30
She is a hottie.

Can be banking some real cash is she was smart.

Joe Black.

Happy Mongering All!

Baldy Cruiser.

Projektzer
10-14-12, 19:52
How do you do it Baldy? Teach us fledgelings, haha. Nice catch.

Scluver
10-15-12, 01:20
On the site: sexyredbones. Net who is that PYT wearing one of your Ts? She is beautiful!

Thanks, long time fan of yours

Ricoswank
10-15-12, 21:52
On the site: sexyredbones. Net who is that PYT wearing one of your Ts? She is beautiful!

Thanks, long time fan of yoursFuck Baldy! She is a cutie. You are the Michael Jordan of mongering.

Cres Prophet2
10-15-12, 22:17
This one is a little odd. At first I thought she was spam. Then she emails back that she wants no money. She just wants to learn more about sex & stuff. She wants to learn new things, she says, including anal & proper deep throat methods. She lives in Pomonoa. She is 22.Did this ever turn into anything?

Fiasco26
10-15-12, 22:28

Thanks, long time fan of yoursJust saw that tank top as well! Top right of the website. Thats PIMP!

LongBeachJD1
10-16-12, 01:49

Thanks, long time fan of yoursThat KissIsN1 from HX.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KissIsN1

Casey3939
10-16-12, 05:52
Not even sure what to say. Baldy. You lucky bastard!

Baldy Cruiser
10-16-12, 11:29

Thanks, long time fan of yoursThat is the delectable, delicious "KISS". She is one of my All Time Fav's. She just graduated college in June & is on HX. I met her five years ago. That website stole my pic.

Mr Boombastic
10-16-12, 22:27
Baldy your SWPhoto collection is Awesome. I would buy your Photo DVD. Awesome!

Man, while in my college day long ago I had a Girlfriend who looked like her. She was P. R, tall, shapely, & smart, and there weren't many PR in Cincinnati back then. They both look like they can be cousins to the Sister Sledge Family.

This little Candy Kiss is Awesome and brings back old memories of my youth. My old GF the has moved back to PR, long ago. Man do they look alike.

At some point I have to take a Baldy Cruiser SW Tour Trip to LAX. We call LA, LAX in Cincy.

It is still in the Planning stage for us Midwest Playa's. I think two weeks in LAX, will allow us to accomplish alot.

Please post more of this Carmel Kiss. She is a Stone Cold Fox, with several looks that make her look Sexz & Young.

VIVA LA KISS!

JonathonJammer
10-16-12, 23:46
That is the delectable, delicious "KISS". She is one of my All Time Fav's. She just graduated college in June & is on HX. I met her five years ago. That website stole my pic.

Baldy Cruiser.I love me some Kiss! She is sweetheart, has this seductive look that can be deceiving! She is the girl next door but just full of sexxxyness! Love Kiss!

Skatar018
10-17-12, 00:34
[QUOTE=Baldy Cruiser; 1571795]She is one of my All Time Fav's. QUOTE]

God Damn! She's my all time fav too & I've never met her. Send her to the east coast, am in lust again!

Pcpc1688
10-17-12, 11:29
That is the delectable, delicious "KISS". She is one of my All Time Fav's. She just graduated college in June & is on HX. I met her five years ago. That website stole my pic.

Baldy Cruiser.BC,

This is one hot piece of tang bro. Love those all naturals as they are about perfect LOL.

PC out

Scluver
10-17-12, 11:58

Thanks, long time fan of yoursWOW, you're legend continues to morph. Second to none, thanks BC

Dildo Baggens
10-17-12, 22:23
Hey Baldy, this guy claims to be her Grand dad. Watch out, he looks pissed.

Baggens.

Happy Mongering All!

Baldy Cruiser.

Helfarch
10-18-12, 00:01
Maybe I missed something somewhere, but just how does someone go about actually contacting Inga?

Pretty please?

Traviexo
10-18-12, 03:32
First. She's off her crazy anorexic diet. She gained a little bit of weight, which made her legs look nicer, her body look healthier, and her tits look fuller.

BenderI noticed that last time I saw her, and it looks like she's been keeping it up. Good for her. I used to feel kinda bad banging the shit out of her when she was super skinny.

Helfarch
10-19-12, 01:56
So basically, y'all are telling me to go eff myself? :-)

Well, my inbox has room if anyone feels like sharing.

Baldy Cruiser
10-19-12, 12:03
So basically, why'all are telling me to go eff myself? .

Well, my inbox has room if anyone feels like sharing.I'll get you those diggies.

Looking La
10-19-12, 19:13
I never wanted hang out with Inga but all this talk makes me want to. A hook up would be great. Thank you in advance.

JonathonJammer
10-20-12, 01:16
On the real Looking LA, I'd like my shot at Inga! Anybody help me out to help her out!

Baldy Cruiser
10-20-12, 21:12
More Sweet Inga.

Baldy Cruiser
10-20-12, 22:00
Even more Inga.

Misfit
10-21-12, 08:01
Inga is one sweet little Russian delight, amazing pics. Maybe next time you can get in the backdoor with some Vodka in that little body.

Misfit

BenderOver
10-22-12, 17:50
Inga is one sweet little Russian delight, amazing pics. Maybe next time you can get in the backdoor with some Vodka in that little body.

MisfitHer backdoor is open for business anytime. No need for any vodka or extra tip. It's a nice ride, not as tight as you would hope for the backdoor, but she's been taking the roto rooter in the pooter lots in the last few years.

Normus Johnson
10-23-12, 10:07
Even more Inga.Check out Baldy going vanilla. Whats up with that? Time for a change?

Keep it coming. Good to see ya.

Normus Johnson

Baldy Cruiser
10-23-12, 20:55
Check out Baldy going vanilla. Whats up with that? Time for a change?

Keep it coming. Good to see ya.

Normus JohnsonHad a Great time with you in KH8. Suckin back the Sweeney Juice, brewskis & molesting Neveah, Salma & many others!

That was fun.

Got Time
10-24-12, 06:39
Thanks to BC for hooking up the digits a couple of months ago. I finally got around to seeing her earlier this evening. I knew what to expect so I came prepared to roll with her "awkwardness". I really liked that she lets you do anything you want with her. At one point I had 2 fingers in the pink and 2 in the stink and thought to myself how almost any chick I tried doing that with always jumped up and freaked. But not this girl. Just kept watching the food network. All in all, it was a fun time and I will be back for more.

Posted some pics on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreasdog/

Zauriel
10-24-12, 08:16
Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing that link!

Thanks to BC for hooking up the digits a couple of months ago. I finally got around to seeing her earlier this evening. I knew what to expect so I came prepared to roll with her "awkwardness". I really liked that she lets you do anything you want with her. At one point I had 2 fingers in the pink and 2 in the stink and thought to myself how almost any chick I tried doing that with always jumped up and freaked. But not this girl. Just kept watching the food network. All in all, it was a fun time and I will be back for more.

Normus Johnson
10-24-12, 11:42

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreasdog/Thanks for the review. Appreciate the link.

Normus Johnson

Nutzoid
10-24-12, 13:28
Thankfully She looks healthier. She has many mental issues and that troubles me some. She has a sweet demeanor. Cute but very thin body. Every hole is available and MSOG too. She isn't a clock watcher and the price is great. Her fixation on cosmetic surgery and Michael Jackson and her watching tv and being so passive with no passion (fake or otherwise) is not for me. It's been awhile since I have seen her. I probably won't rePeat. She'll have one hell of dark secret to tell when she goes back to the farm in Latvia.

Stegram
10-24-12, 13:29

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreasdog/She's playing with her hair while your ramming her? I don't know. That kind of disinterest would be a turn off.

Got Time
10-24-12, 14:32
She's playing with her hair while your ramming her? I don't know. That kind of disinterest would be a turn off.Yes, it has been posted that she is basically a living fuck doll. I used her as a practice doll. I tried out new positions I hadn't tried with other chicks on her.

Yes, she spaces out, plays with her hair (only at the end of the session was my experience) and is usually fixated on the food network. Her "disinterest" was kind of a turn on for me. Anyways, I wanted my photos to show a true representation of what this chick is like during the session.

The info I was given played to my advantage. If you ever watched Max Hardcore pornos you will know he starts off in a soft speaking nice tone of voice. Then he gets all wild with the girls.
Well that was the approach I took. I dug up an old Jackson 5 cd box and stuck the money I was giving her in the box. Her reaction: "Cool, where did you get this? I love Michael Jackson".
She didn't even question how I knew she loved michael Jackson.

I told her she had a nice thin body, she replied that she didn't think so. She said she wanted to be thinner. I told her she was right. That she could lose a few more pounds. It's what she believes anyways, why not tell her what she wants to hear.

I turned on the TV and told her I wanted to watch the food network. She replied," I love the food channel".

You really don't get a reaction out of her but I didn't care. Although she did moan and had a look of discomfort when I would start to POUND her hard. That was hot.
Oh, and there was queefing too.

Baldy Cruiser
10-26-12, 11:28
My ads are reeling them in.

Working on these hotties. All non-pros. Look at the big titts on that one. She is in Whittier. Going to be a FUN week.

Ocampo2
10-26-12, 11:33

Working on these hotties. All non-pros. Look at the big titts on that one. She is in Whittier. Going to be a FUN week.

Baldy Cruiser.Where are hunting? Craigslist is not giving me any results of late

Member #4870
10-26-12, 11:41
When is being released?

I sure would buy one.

It would like a frommer's type book on non-pros.

Please teach us baldy.

I want to learn.

The man is a living legend fellas and has more "mojo" than Austin Powers.

Yeah baby!

JohnnyTheWad
10-26-12, 11:43

Baldy Cruiser.OMG Baldy, the chick in the Swat suit is soooo especially hot. Can't wait to hear about her LOL. Good luck bro.

Rockhard 441
10-26-12, 12:07
The Indian chick in the last picture is HOT!

Baldy Cruiser.

Diegotralfaz
10-26-12, 13:02

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreasdog/Your flickr girl is a doll. Thanks for the post.

Stegram
10-26-12, 14:05
The Indian chick in the last picture is HOT!I've seen RB or CV ads for her.

TommySalami
10-26-12, 15:33
I've seen RB or CV ads for her.Yup. Pretty sure I used to see her on Humaniplex too. Sexy little thing!

Raider1206
10-26-12, 16:48

Baldy Cruiser.The one with the tatt on her chest and pink lipstick I've seen before she's pretty much pro.

CookieLover2
10-26-12, 17:38
OMG Baldy, the chick in the Swat suit is soooo especially hot. Can't wait to hear about her LOL. Good luck bro.Looks photoshopped. Probably a tranny. Check out those arms.

RedSnow
10-26-12, 20:55

Baldy Cruiser.Will meet her up tonigh LOL

Geeslimmy
10-26-12, 23:38
Hey Got Time,

Did you stick Inga raw dog? Just curious. Not really my business but was wondering how safe she is?

Hornilius69
10-27-12, 00:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RedSnow
10-27-12, 01:13

Baldy Cruiser.I met her today, LMAO she's BBW and not my type.

Got Time
10-27-12, 03:41
Hey Got Time,

Did you stick Inga raw dog? Just curious. Not really my business but was wondering how safe she is?Yes I did. What can I say, I live recklessly.

FunTrust
10-27-12, 12:58
Yes I did. What can I say, I live recklessly.Insane,

Please provide list of girls you have seen, so I can cross them out.

Baldy Cruiser
10-27-12, 13:00
These two also emailed me. Blonde big titted one is in West Hollywood.

Tjinla2001
10-27-12, 13:32
Insane,

Please provide list of girls you have seen, so I can cross them out.Russian prostitutes like Inga offer creampie services far more often than regular white or African American prostitutes. Guess vodka and caviar kills the aids bug.

Got Time
10-27-12, 18:04
Insane,

Please provide list of girls you have seen, so I can cross them out.Read title.

HipHopBlazer
10-27-12, 18:04
I met her today, LMAO she's BBW and not my type.How much was she asking?

I like the BBW's. I'd take her down.

FunTrust
10-27-12, 20:21
How much was she asking?

I like the BBW's. I'd take her down.If a guy say he has something to offer, send him a PM and tell him what you have to trade, or just beg.

That way its easier for him to respond.

If you say" I am interested", contact me, why should he brother. Just saying.

And for newbies, if someone looks at your posts and all they see is begging for info, don't count on a much of a response- post some intel for the rest of us.

Mak30
10-27-12, 20:45
I met her today, LMAO she's BBW and not my type.Report coming soon? I might want to play with the fun bags.

Baldy Cruiser
10-28-12, 00:51
Had fun with this one. She had a great attitude & was willing to please.

She is a college student & I believe is a UTR. Met up with her in a no tell. CBJ & CFS. I pounded her Good & she enjoyed it. Her body can take a pounding.

She is 18. I was slapping her ASS & she was lovin it! Great girl. She walked me to my car & I took a pic of her outside. She loved my shirt that I gave her. Sweet girl.

Baldy Cruiser
10-28-12, 01:22
This chick was on HX.

http://beeg.com/5822211

Anyone know if she is still around?

Baldy Cruiser
10-28-12, 01:46
I would give my left nut to fuck this chick.

http://beeg.com/6470312

Jooop
10-28-12, 02:30

http://beeg.com/6470312Dam there are two guys out there with a nut missing.

TommySalami
10-28-12, 03:06

http://beeg.com/6470312Baldy,

I'll send you the info. That she sent me in August. Her account is still there but she hasn't posted in over a month. Looks like she firmed up her boobies with some implants that look pretty damn good. I wasn't able to hook up with her because I wasn't working at the time. I'm sure you'll hook us up with a detailed report if you decide to partake. Also, I found one of her movies at the local video store a couple of weeks ago. She appropriately made the cover.

P. S. You can keep your left nut. You're going to need it for that little hottie!

Misfit
10-28-12, 07:22
Anybody care to share, how much it would cost to fuck this girl with a loose screw in the head?

Misfit

Dctator1
10-28-12, 07:23
Yes I did. What can I say, I live recklessly.Did you blow your load in her also? Wow risky, very cool.

Traviexo
10-28-12, 09:11
Anybody care to share, how much it would cost to fuck this girl with a loose screw in the head?

MisfitShe usually charges $ for 2-3 hours, she's not a clock-watcher. If you do a search on this forum you will find many reports on her. She's been around for about a year and a half now. Originally found by Drop Frame and first reviewed by Baldy on the non-pros forum on July 21 last year.

Hope that helps.

Blue Cup
10-28-12, 14:54
I feel sorry for this girl. With all the BBFS action she has been having I am not even going to risk it even though I have her number. I hope she does better when she gets back.She responded to one of my CL ads months ago. I was all set up to see her until I came on here to research. I didn't see her for that very reason. I wish her well though.

Got Time
10-28-12, 22:00
Did you blow your load in her also? Wow risky, very cool.I did not cum inside oh her.

Treading Water
10-29-12, 11:37
Why do you worry about cumming in her or not? She probably doused or washed it off for the next monger to cum inside her.I've been with Inga about thirty times, dating back to a few months after she started. Many thanks the Dropframe and Baldy.

I would not assume she does anything for clean up. If she does its because she thinks its good business. She may douche and enema because after lots of anal sex with her I've never struck turd. I know she doesn't care at all about her own welfare and has told me before that she wants to die. If she's afraid at all of getting AIDS its because she would hate getting icky sores on her face and the blood test would prevent her from getting more plastic surgery.

I used to love DATY with her because her pussy is just gorgeous, but now I'm too creeped out by all the BBFS she does. Not really wanting to dine on other mongers spooge, thank you.

If you search my posts you'll find one I did last spring detailing her mental problems. Her core problem is Body Dismorphic Disorder. It drives most of her actions. She has lots of other disorders.

At one point I did some real moral wrestling over seeing her, but I finally decided this is her only viable way to make a living. She has an MBA but there is no way she could hold a regular job. It's possible that something like Prozac might straighten her out, but with no family support it's pretty unlikely she will ever attempt a cure.

Bad Bone
10-29-12, 11:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Geeslimmy
10-31-12, 05:17
Yes I did. What can I say, I live recklessly.Be careful out there. I always put a cap on since I got family! I don't want to spread shit to the' fam! BBBJ once in awhile depending on the girl but I don't think I would ever go raw in the' ass and snapper. I guess the only "Reckless" I know about is Gun's N' Roses and Ice T!

Jack Reacher
10-31-12, 13:41
Been in contact with this one. Total hottie. She sent me her facebook page & her cell number.

Going to bone her like I own her.

MaestroZ
10-31-12, 14:28
Well, if any of you with INGAs digits is feeling generous. I like weird chicks. Sad that she is a little mental. I guess we are all a bit crazy. Oh well.

XnaffieX
11-02-12, 13:21
Going to be in Pasadena today can anyone give me Inga info so I can meet with her.

HollywoodGuy
11-03-12, 00:13

Baldy Cruiser.# 2 is awesome. Prettier than most models. # 9 looks expensive. LOL

Misfit
11-04-12, 07:25
She usually charges $ for 2-3 hours, she's not a clock-watcher. If you do a search on this forum you will find many reports on her. She's been around for about a year and a half now. Originally found by Drop Frame and first reviewed by Baldy on the non-pros forum on July 21 last year.

Hope that helps.Thanks dude, that does help. If she offers BBFS for only a Ben not to mention her good looks. I call that a fucking good deal. I'm still waiting on a few pics by the king of Non-Pros. Email me BC.

Misfit

Bad Bone
11-05-12, 18:09
She answered my ad. She is 19 & needs money for school supplies & weed.

Johng 021
11-05-12, 22:00
She answered my ad. She is 19 & needs money for school supplies & weed.School supplies? Ha Ha.

I wonder if as they type, they don't get a good laugh from how ridiculous they sound.

HollywoodGuy
11-05-12, 23:23
She answered my ad. She is 19 & needs money for school supplies & weed.Its probably the truth

Lilmafioso
11-06-12, 00:57

Baldy Cruiser.Baldy,

The one on the far right in the bottom row is a pro. She is on HX. I can't remember her handle but she is surely not a non pro LOL.

Zauriel
11-06-12, 10:25
She's in a hotel room. She's a pro.

She answered my ad. She is 19 & needs money for school supplies & weed.

Baldy Cruiser
11-06-12, 16:44
She is in Hawthorne. 18 years old.

Wants to get slammed hard in doggie. Likes to have her hair pulled hard & ASS slapped hard.

Wants Big Faces.

Got Time
11-06-12, 17:55

Wants to get slammed hard in doggie. Likes to have her hair pulled hard & ASS slapped hard.

Wants Big Faces.DUDE! That is a nice find.

Baldy Cruiser
11-08-12, 02:34
Just banged this one.

Full report cumming soon.

Orgasmlovr
11-08-12, 14:31
Hey Baldy,

I am back in CA and in LA over the coming week end.

Did drive around on my way last night all the usual tracks were pretty dead except some at LBB, but the scene was very LE full.

I have a huge appetite for the full young dark shapes these days and was wondering if you actually did this one and how big the faces need to be.

Any suggestions I am for the type that run around with huge bump and no undies. Saw a few in September on my last trip and regret not having partaken.

Thanks,

Keep it up, literally, my friend.

Wants Big Faces.

Christophe1
11-10-12, 14:29
Reeled in this one. I picked her up out in front of her house. She told her mom and dad she was going to the pep rally. Strangely it wasn't that tight even though she was a virgin. Digits for super special senior members only.
She said she was.
Over eighteen and her eyes are green
She wears more jewelry than that man on a-team
Trim, slim, and also light skinned
Best believe she said she was a 'virgin"
A VIRGIN? Honey needed a slap!
She tried to tell me she's a virgin. With her YEA WIDE gap
I said,"It don't matter, see, I'm not PICKY
Let me spell my name out for you, it's C H R I S Y.

(Filler)

And as I left her she was signing this song.
(Excerpt from "Walk on by" [D. Warwick])
"If you see me walking down the street
And I start to cry. Each time we meet.
Drive on byyyyyyyy. Just drive on byyyyyyyy.
Foolish pride
That's all that I have left, so, let me hide
The pain and the hurt that you gave me
When you said goodbye.
You always just drive on byyyy."

Luv Da Latinas
11-10-12, 16:38
She said she was.

I said,"It don't matter, see, I'm not PICKYC1 you are too funny, I agree though she does look tore up.

Class Act
11-12-12, 19:24
She said she was.

Over eighteen and her eyes are green

She wears more jewelry than that man on a-team

Trim, slim, and also light skinned

I said,"It don't matter, see, I'm not PICKY

Let me spell my name out for you, it's C H R I S Y.Slick. Real Slick.

Baldy Cruiser
11-13-12, 00:31
I really, really, really, really want to see this movie.

Socal420
11-13-12, 13:31
Hey Baldy,

I am back in CA and in LA over the coming week end.

Did drive around on my way last night all the usual tracks were pretty dead except some at LBB, but the scene was very LE full.

I have a huge appetite for the full young dark shapes these days and was wondering if you actually did this one and how big the faces need to be.

Any suggestions I am for the type that run around with huge bump and no undies. Saw a few in September on my last trip and regret not having partaken.

Thanks,

Keep it up, literally, my friend.What area are these walkers in? Doesn't look like fig or western.

Thanks

NighTowl85
12-01-12, 17:38
11/30/12at1100pm I met with Inga. What can I say about Inga, My experience with her was ok. Is true what everyone tells me about her. She is like a doll. All the time she was quite and watching tv (Food network Channel). I spend 2hrs with her. Also those who have her info, get back at her before she leaves, Told me she was leaving the 20th for the holidays. So I don't know if she will be coming back. Here are some pix.

Got Time
12-03-12, 18:12
11/30/12at1100pm I met with Inga. What can I say about Inga, My experience with her was ok. Is true what everyone tells me about her. She is like a doll. All the time she was quite and watching tv (Food network Channel). I spend 2hrs with her. Also those who have her info, get back at her before she leaves, Told me she was leaving the 20th for the holidays. So I don't know if she will be coming back. Here are some pix.Glad you got her out of your system. I hope you ass fucked that living sex doll.

DarknzzIsCumin
12-03-12, 23:06
11/30/12at1100pm I met with Inga. What can I say about Inga, My experience with her was ok. Is true what everyone tells me about her. She is like a doll. All the time she was quite and watching tv (Food network Channel). I spend 2hrs with her. Also those who have her info, get back at her before she leaves, Told me she was leaving the 20th for the holidays. So I don't know if she will be coming back. Here are some pix.What is the total damage on her?

NighTowl85
12-04-12, 14:49
What is the total damage on her?150 inga and hotel.

Pcpc1688
12-05-12, 04:25
Reeled in this one. I picked her up out in front of her house. She told her mom and dad she was going to the pep rally. Strangely it wasn't that tight even though she was a virgin. Digits for super special senior members only.

TJ,

Stop picking up those virgin crack hoes will ya, god she looks like a mess.

PC out

Colorado State
12-05-12, 11:37
I really, really, really, really want to see this movie.I am sure it has a climatic ending!

LMFAO!

Baldy Cruiser
12-05-12, 20:21
This one emailed my ad.

"Hello I'm Sasha I'm 21 5'6 165 I'm thick pretty face and would love to meet you I charge $70 to do ANYTHING you want to do and I love to be nutted on if your into that I stay in ontario off the 60 fw I would to aee you hopefully I hear from you soon".

Too far for me. Let me know if you want contact info on her.

Baldy Cruiser :)

Rick Roll
12-05-12, 21:34
If anyone could pass me Inga's number I would a happy man.

Would like to see her before she takes off on the 20th.

Raider1206
12-06-12, 00:22
This one emailed my ad.

"Hello I'm Sasha I'm 21 5'6 165 I'm thick pretty face and would love to meet you I charge $70 to do ANYTHING you want to do and I love to be nutted on if your into that I stay in ontario off the 60 fw I would to aee you hopefully I hear from you soon".

Baldy Cruiser.Damn that's a nice ass maybe it's worth the trip

Tjinla2001
12-06-12, 14:50
Damn that's a nice ass maybe it's worth the tripNice. Her pimp has an artistic flair with a camera.

Rockhard 441
12-06-12, 15:03
I charge $70 to do ANYTHING you want to do and I love to be nutted on". Baldy Cruiser :)I wish girls wouldn't use the word ANYTHING when they actually just mean cum on my tits. I don't know but to me, seeing the word ANYTHING in all caps is like waving a red cape in front of a bull. I kind of expect that word to mean raw dog all my holes and leave your baby batter behind in any or all of them! LOL She does have a nice ass though. What's a drive to you Baldy for such a smooth piece of dark chocolate? Go fuck her brains out, splatter her face if she'll let you and send us pictures! .

Mapes
12-06-12, 17:47
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all the info. New to this and hopefully I'll figure out how to get contact info soon for some of these girls. Thanks again for the reports!

Baldy Cruiser
12-11-12, 21:04
She is in Long Beach. Sent me this.

"Hey there.

26 yo white female in LB.

38DD pretty face chubby waist.

Blow & go girl.

I love ro$es."

Raider1206
12-11-12, 22:40

"Hey there.

Blow & go girl.

I love ro$es."Love those pink nipps if you don't partake please toss it this way I don't mind a big girl

TheHuntsman
12-12-12, 02:23

"Hey there.

Blow & go girl.

I love ro$es."It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find actual non-pros.

Raider1206
12-12-12, 12:18
It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find actual non-pros.They are still out there. Had one on Saturday and one yesterday.

HollywoodGuy
12-12-12, 18:43
It seems like it's getting harder and harder to find actual non-pros.I thought this was the non-pro thread? LOL. It is hard to find the true non pros. But far from impossible. Going younger helps. Going to the farther away suburbs also helps.

Try hitting the sugar daddy sites. Search for the new girls only

HoorHey
12-13-12, 07:27
I would love to try Inga out. If anyone would be kind enough to pass her information along to me, I would greatly appreciate it!

NighTowl85
12-22-12, 09:59
Is inga still around? Does anyone know if she left already?

Akara
12-24-12, 18:50
Inga left, should be back sometime in January I believe.

NighTowl85
12-27-12, 21:28
Inga is no longer in California.

Rome777
01-03-13, 20:10
Hello everyone. I am new to the area, new to this website, and fairly new to the game. I was hoping some kind soul could pass along ingas info to me. Please and thank you.

Kampfire
01-04-13, 02:03
Is Inga's balloon-knot looking a little post-parade?

Happy mongering in the New Year.

Kampfire

Tuga88
01-04-13, 02:24
This one emailed my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.I would like her info.

Marlowe
01-04-13, 03:40
Hello everyone. I am new to the area, new to this website, and fairly new to the game. I was hoping some kind soul could pass along ingas info to me. Please and thank you.I am assuming that you are totally illiterate, must have gotten someone to write your request for you, as the previous three posts all state that Inga is no longer in California.

J2593
01-04-13, 04:06
I am assuming that you are totally illiterate, must have gotten someone to write your request for you, as the previous three posts all state that Inga is no longer in California.Because this is literally your second post. What have you offered in order to gain info?

Christophe1
01-05-13, 22:05
Yeah baby. Ha ha.

In L. A. we got too many Damn hot chicks for sure. I love being a middle aged man and hanging out with chicks half my age. Truthfully, it"s motivational. Dropped 12 lbs and feeling sexy again. I really recommend turning your world topsy turvey and getting feelings for a girl that can change your world and that you can, in your monger way, share your knowledge.

Anyway. I just spent the day with my lil' baby girl. Did the pedicure, a guy can't have gorilla feet. Then got some Red Lobster. She made sensual f-me faces as she enjoyed her food. Then did the WTF face when the texture was bad. Hilarious, I love that shit. I forget what it's like to be young. Middle age crisis? JK.

After she practically had orgasms over the food it was time for more romance and intimacy. Funny part. We snorted some Viagra for kicks beforehand. Turned on some porn and washed up. When I came back from the shower she was playing with herself. Her fat pussy lips and giant clitasaurus were staring at me and sending weird hippy vibe messages to Lick Me. Not being a total dunce, I grabbed some breast squeezing like my life depended on it and proceeded to lick and moan. This produced a reciprocal response in my young partner. I went for broke, I grabbed her ass cheeks in a supine position and I cunningly lingused like no tomorrow. Felt like I was a 10 year old eating watermelon. Big shit eater smile and wet and sloppy. This was met with an uproarious roar of approval.

I let my tongue do magic to her privates. This sh@t Got me rockhard as she released her uninhibited moans of approval. I love that. I got her so horny I couldn't hold back, I started to get all KFC on her. Slurping it up, then the roll and gentle lick. She squirmed like they do before they throw all caution to the wind. Her Damn hips thrusted upward into my face matching each tongue-fu thrust. I stuck my tongue up her bum and she shivered more and moaned like she was entering the pearly gates. Back on target I built up to a crescendo with her matching my pace. Sweet release.

All hell broke loose. Then she giggled and laughed. I caressed her gently and gave her that sensual tip of the finger body rub. She quivered more.

After that it was smooth sailing. Ain't nothing like a girl on a mission. My groin is in ecstasy. My mind is like I'm done. It doesn't get better than this.

Hmm, what to do tomorrow?

Happy hunting!

FunTrust
01-06-13, 11:53
[QUOTE=Christophe1; 1642470]Yeah baby. Ha ha.

In L. A. We got too many Damn hot chicks for sure. I love being a middle aged man and hanging out with chicks half my age. Truthfully, it"s motivational. Dropped 12 lbs and feeling sexy again. I really recommend turning your world topsy turvey and getting feelings for a girl that can change your world and that you can, in your monger way, share your knowledge.

Anyway. I just spent the day with my little' baby girl. Did the pedicure, a guy can't have gorilla feet. Then got some Red Lobster. She made sensual f-me faces as she enjoyed her food. Then did the WTF face when the texture was bad. Hilarious, I love that shit. I forget what it's like to be young. Middle age crisis? JK.

Guess your not sharing his name at this time? (LOL). Keep up the good work.

I guess for a lot of these girls from poor backgrounds, red lobster must be the best place they have ever gone to

Christophe1
01-06-13, 13:27
Guess your not sharing her name at this time? (LOL). Keep up the good work.

I guess for a lot of these girls from poor backgrounds, red lobster must be the best place they have ever gone toWhoops, it was at Sizzler. Bottomless Shrimp plate. A friend of mine kept two little ghetto girls in a $500 apartment a few years back. They had bad credit and no job but needed a place. He got to cum and go as he pleased.

Knowing the tradition of the exclusive non-pros I choose to remain blissfully ignorant. The less I know the better. I don't want to be grossed out.

Anyways, I got her trained on my jock and would feel bad asking her if she wanted to meet other guys. She's the filipina that lives near Vernon and Fig. If you know her don't let me know. I'm living the fantasy.

Round two. The friends!! I'm going in. Wish me luck.
PS. Besides a 20 minute full body tingling sensation sniffing V is the same as ingesting it but better for your lungs.

WhenWhen
01-06-13, 14:17
Thanks to Baldy, I met up with a girl that he told me about over a year ago when I was on a trip to LA last fall. Nikko is a cool girl, great ass and sweet pussy. Loves to give head and is very good at it. I like her small misshapen tits. They're still a good mouthful and her nips are yummy. The only problem was she tried to pull a "stolen phone" scam on me. At the end of her session, she said she lost her phone on the bus. So we called the number and some guy answered. I'm sure it was her ride. He said if I gave him $60, he'd give the phone back. I was to believe that he would meet her and they'd exchange the money for the phone. Just a way to scam a guy who migfht fall for it. I told her to cancel her number.

Rockhard 441
01-06-13, 14:51
I got her trained on my jock and would feel bad asking her if she wanted to meet other guys. She's the filipina that lives near Vernon and Fig. If you know her don't let me know. I'm living the fantasy.She's tiny. Reminds me of Vicky Rodriguez. Good Job buddy-keeping the British end UP!

Johng 021
01-06-13, 20:12
Thanks to Baldy, I met up with a girl that he told me about over a year ago when I was on a trip to LA last fall. Nikko is a cool girl, great ass and sweet pussy. Loves to give head and is very good at it. I like her small misshapen tits. They're still a good mouthful and her nips are yummy. The only problem was she tried to pull a "stolen phone" scam on me. At the end of her session, she said she lost her phone on the bus. So we called the number and some guy answered. I'm sure it was her ride. He said if I gave him $60, he'd give the phone back. I was to believe that he would meet her and they'd exchange the money for the phone. Just a way to scam a guy who migfht fall for it. I told her to cancel her number.As long as she has been in game she should have a car by now. Ha Ha.

She is a cool chick but she looks bigger now, the effort she has to go through for that extra $60 scam is sad.

Can't be surprised though, after a while even the nicest hoes change.

She sucks good dick

Fiasco26
01-06-13, 21:39
Thanks to Baldy, I met up with a girl that he told me about over a year ago when I was on a trip to LA last fall. Nikko is a cool girl, great ass and sweet pussy. Loves to give head and is very good at it. I like her small misshapen tits. They're still a good mouthful and her nips are yummy. The only problem was she tried to pull a "stolen phone" scam on me. At the end of her session, she said she lost her phone on the bus. So we called the number and some guy answered. I'm sure it was her ride. He said if I gave him $60, he'd give the phone back. I was to believe that he would meet her and they'd exchange the money for the phone. Just a way to scam a guy who migfht fall for it. I told her to cancel her number.So where is Baldy these days?

Christophe1
01-08-13, 02:19
This one is visiting the USA from Japan and has aspirations of learning English and then the art of film making. IMO, sweet hearts like this aren't made everyday. Only 19 years old and traveled half way across the world to see what finding your Dreams in America is like. Not to say anything bad about other monger's games, but she's a shy pleaser and doesn't speak her mind. I guess that's the way of the Japanese Geisha. In the USA, Americans can be cold blooded and allow the weak to be mangled by the dogs. Not my style.

We had fun. I taught her ghetto style and to call her dates Hos and bitzez. Shy girls finish last and she doesn't deserve that (something haunts her, check out her left forearm).

She's one of those CL posters that's bored and wants to meet a guy to entertain her. Then show her the USA and afterwards F-her brains out.

Nuff said. I ate that sweet nectar pussy until it was dripping. I told her to tell me what she wanted and demand more attention. This was too much for he, but it sure cracked a large smile. Her nipples were very responsive, her pussy was responsive yet I wasn't good enough to get her to that special place. I gave up and asked her what she liked. She showed me by placing my finger in her ****. I did her one up, wrapped up Jr. And gave her the dick. She liked this and we made out in a passionate, intimate lover's pretzel. I probably nailed her in mish for a good 20 minutes. She's shy but I caught her a couple times sneaking peaks at our bodies in the ceiling mirror.

Her ass was firm, her breast were firm and I let loose on her tenderized juicy p-lips.

She's young and dorky, wears glasses and a sweet heart. I don't see why anyone would want to wreck this ho.

Deerom
01-08-13, 11:58
That looks like some wonderful pussy.

This one is visiting the USA from Japan and has aspirations of learning English and then the art of film making. IMO, sweet hearts like this aren't made everyday. Only 19 years old and traveled half way across the world to see what finding your Dreams in America is like. Not to say anything bad about other monger's games, but she's a shy pleaser and doesn't speak her mind. I guess that's the way of the Japanese Geisha. In the USA, Americans can be cold blooded and allow the weak to be mangled by the dogs. Not my style.

We had fun. I taught her ghetto style and to call her dates Hos and bitzez. Shy girls finish last and she doesn't deserve that (something haunts her, check out her left forearm).

She's one of those CL posters that's bored and wants to meet a guy to entertain her. Then show her the USA and afterwards F-her brains out.

Nuff said. I ate that sweet nectar pussy until it was dripping. I told her to tell me what she wanted and demand more attention. This was too much for he, but it sure cracked a large smile. Her nipples were very responsive, her pussy was responsive yet I wasn't good enough to get her to that special place. I gave up and asked her what she liked. She showed me by placing my finger in her. I did her one up, wrapped up Jr. And gave her the dick. She liked this and we made out in a passionate, intimate lover's pretzel. I probably nailed her in mish for a good 20 minutes. She's shy but I caught her a couple times sneaking peaks at our bodies in the ceiling mirror.

Her ass was firm, her breast were firm and I let loose on her tenderized juicy p-lips.

She's young and dorky, wears glasses and a sweet heart. I don't see why anyone would want to wreck this ho.

Rockhard 441
01-08-13, 13:28
This one is visiting the USA from Japan and has aspirations of learning English and then the art of film making. IMO, sweet hearts like this aren't made everyday. Only 19 years oldNothing in the world better than fresh 19 year old pussy! Nice job buddy.

Fiasco26
01-08-13, 21:46

Nuff said. I ate that sweet nectar pussy until it was dripping. I told her to tell me what she wanted and demand more attention. This was too much for he, but it sure cracked a large smile. Her nipples were very responsive, her pussy was responsive yet I wasn't good enough to get her to that special place. I gave up and asked her what she liked. She showed me by placing my finger in her. I did her one up, wrapped up Jr. And gave her the dick. She liked this and we made out in a passionate, intimate lover's pretzel. I probably nailed her in mish for a good 20 minutes. She's shy but I caught her a couple times sneaking peaks at our bodies in the ceiling mirror.

She's young and dorky, wears glasses and a sweet heart. I don't see why anyone would want to wreck this ho.I love dorky girls. Nice find! Any chance of passing digits?

Rollroll
01-08-13, 23:35

She's young and dorky, wears glasses and a sweet heart. I don't see why anyone would want to wreck this ho.Good find and great story C1. Two thumbs up with a smile. Happy New Year!

WannaParty
01-14-13, 00:19
I'll be in the Los Angeles area next week, working in Walnut staying at a hotel between Walnut and John Wayne airport. If anyone has good contact info to share I prefer petite white girls, age unimportant size is. Thanks for anything you can toss my way.

Angel Pena
01-15-13, 19:29
This one emailed my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.Anyone got her info?

Angel Pena
01-15-13, 19:54
What should I put in my post to get replies?

I post but get nothing but spam.

Can anyone help me out?

FunTrust
01-16-13, 12:25
What should I put in my post to get replies?

I post but get nothing but spam.

Can anyone help me out?Sure, tell them you 5 by 3 by five.

5 minutes.

3inches.

Five hundred bucks.

They will be lined up for you

Jizzyjizzman
01-19-13, 13:45
Anyone got her info?Baldy was generous enough to give me her info. I emailed her twice and got no response.

Mondo72
01-20-13, 23:34
Baldy was generous enough to give me her info. I emailed her twice and got no response.Same story here, emailed her a couple of times but nothing from her.

J2593
01-21-13, 14:38
Same story here, emailed her a couple of times but nothing from her.Same thing with me.

Baldy Cruiser
01-21-13, 17:58
Been in contact with all these the past month or so.

Baldy Cruiser
01-21-13, 18:13
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.

AnttDog
01-21-13, 18:22
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.Girl number 3 is a semi pro. She was on hx and is on myredbook right now. I met her over the summer very nice petite spiner type. Good FS at local motel. She has to be picked up. Girl #4 has answered me but I don't have any intel as of yet. I'm going to offer $ and see what happens.

Got Time
01-21-13, 20:04
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.1 and 2 look great!

Expresso Jim
01-21-13, 21:06
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.Wow! Love the gal bottom row, second from left. Looks like a sweet sweet Latina. May have to head to LA just to see her.

Sweet babe,

Baldy

Angel Pena
01-22-13, 00:32
She is hot stuff.

Angel Pena
01-22-13, 01:08
Most of the gents here post ads on CL, and get legit responses. I have posted a few times and got hit with nothing but spam. What am I doing wrong gents?

Idigs
01-22-13, 05:35
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.I've had #1 twice for BBBJCIM. She's myredbook & backpage. Going to see lata today. I'll see if she lets me take pics.

FunTrust
01-22-13, 11:25
Also these lovely ladies have answered my ads.You want me to do what for 20 bucks?

Your big for a white boy, your daddy black?

Why didn't you tell that lab report before CIM......

Rockhard 441
01-22-13, 11:45
You want me to do what for 20 bucks? Your big for a white boy, your daddy black?Hahahahaha! I just choked and shot coffee out of my nose! Good one.

FunTrust
01-22-13, 11:53
Hahahahaha! I just choked and shot coffee out of my nose! Good one.After you jut CIM, ' The LAb report said what?

Member #4870
01-26-13, 21:48
Mad respect to Baldy fellas.

The man is a living legend when it comes to Poon!

RookieMonger
01-27-13, 09:20
This young latina is in Long Beach. 24 years young & I picked her up & we went to a notell on PCH. Beautiful skin & face is very pretty. I tasted sweet warm milk from her bountiful breasts. I brought her moscoto & me a couple brewskis. She just loves moscoto as do most woman I have found. LOL.

She freshened up & took a quick shower. She wrapped a towel around herself & we chatted as we both drank our alchohol. Sweet girl. She has a kid & told me her 18 yr old cousin may want to hook up also. I said absolutely.

I kissed her mouth & she tasted of moscoto. She deeply kissed me & we made out a little, then I squeezed her breast & sucked sweet milk out of them. Very tasty. She started rubbing her clit. Then I had her lay back & I spread her beautiful white thighs & I licked her clit & pussy till she moaned & pushed my head into her sweet snatch!

Then I had her get on her knees & she gave me some nice head. She flicked her tounge on the tip of my cock. She cupped my balls & kissed my cock everywhere & then licked it everywhere & then started sucking! Ball licking, shaft kissing & licking. Her beautiful face & pink lips all over my cock was sinsational! Man, I just love a nice BBBJ!

Then I told her to lay back on the bed & I spread her legs & rubbed my cock on her clit & she begged me to fuck her. I slid my cock in & it felt so friggin awesome! She is very tight & I could watch us in the big mirror on the wall to our right. I kissed her forehead & neck & nibbled on her ears. She pulled me deep into her & I started out with slow thrusts & worked up into a very hard log jam! I almost came too soon, so I had to pull out & suck on her titties till I made sure I didn't cum yet.

Then I had her go to doggie. Her booty is nice & I slapped it & put my cock back in that sweet wet pussy! She watched us in the mirror & she pushed back into me as I pounded into her & our bodies made that slappin sound of good rythlmic fucking! LOL.

Then we took a break & drank more moscoto & beer. She said she wanted to do a threesome with another girl. She said she wanted me to set it up. I said, cool. Sure. I asked her how big does she want the tits to be on the other chick. She said she wanted the titts to be pretty big. LOL.

Then I bent her over the bed & we went back to more doggie. She is fairly tall. I think around 5' 7" or 5' 9". She can take a good pounding. Then we did more mish, cg & rcg. I finished on her belly & it was a good hour of some nice sucking & fucking. She wants to bang all of my friends. Damage was 100 bucks. A great deal. She is on my speed dial.

Only, discreet senior members. Thanks guys.

Baldy Cruiser.Dam B,

Any chance you can lend her to us Tampa mongers? I promise to have her back within a week! LOL

FunTrust
01-27-13, 13:48
[QUOTE=Baldy Cruiser; 1662640]This young latina is in Long Beach. 24 years young & I picked her up & we went to a notell on PCH. Beautiful skin & face is very pretty. I tasted sweet warm milk from her bountiful breasts. I brought her moscoto & me a couple brewskis. She just loves moscoto as do most woman I have found. LOL.

Baldy, Since you have not posted as much, some of your friends were worried. Its nice to know your Ok, and based on the last report your in good health, but obviously turned gay as it seems you didn't do her at least three times. Its Ok, embrace your new life.

HollywoodGuy
01-28-13, 14:50
[QUOTE=Baldy Cruiser; 1662640]This young latina is in Long Beach. 24 years young & I picked her up & we went to a notell on PCH. Beautiful skin & face is very pretty. I tasted sweet warm milk from her bountiful breasts. I brought her moscoto & me a couple brewskis. She just loves moscoto as do most woman I have found. LOL.

Baldy, Since you have not posted as much, some of your friends were worried. Its nice to know your Ok, and based on the last report your in good health, but obviously turned gay as it seems you didn't do her at least three times. Its Ok, embrace your new life.I always carry some disposable ladies razors in my gym bag. Based on some of the pics I see posted here. These girls need to shave. LOL. But maybe you guys prefer a little fuzz.

Starving
01-28-13, 15:50
This young latina is in Long Beach. 24 years young & I picked her up & we went to a notell on PCH. Beautiful skin & face is very pretty. I tasted sweet warm milk from her bountiful breasts. I brought her moscoto & me a couple brewskis. She just loves moscoto as do most woman I have found. LOL.

Baldy Cruiser.Penthouse forum ain't got nuthin' on BC.

OCPep
01-28-13, 15:56
Very Nice. I could help keep her occupied and well funded!

Baldy Cruiser
03-11-13, 15:09
Chatting with this one. Kind of cute.

Rockhard 441
03-11-13, 15:29
Chatting with this one. Kind of cute.Good looking dick sucking lips!

Baldy Cruiser
03-13-13, 20:23
She will drive to you. One hour of fun for 100. Big Ass Titties! DATY, BBBJ & CFS & Greek!

Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.

ThePussyHunter
03-13-13, 23:35
told me her 18 yr old cousin may want to hook up also. I said absolutely.Wow she is very pretty, you should ask to have a 3 some with her cousin.

AnttDog
03-14-13, 12:13
You Lucky devil! You get all the hoe's! LOL.

She will drive to you. One hour of fun for 100. Big Ass Titties! DATY, BBBJ & CFS & Greek!

Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.

IsopMan
03-14-13, 12:58

Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.Wow. I like Big Tits Like this. Any info?

Compton
03-14-13, 22:11

Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.She's really sexy baldy idk how you find them LOL. Could you pm me her info?

Happy hunting!

Deerom
03-15-13, 11:27

Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.She looks like a ton of fun. Does she had ads?

RedSnow
03-17-13, 17:12
Nice find Baldy.

Kampfire
03-19-13, 19:53
Chatting with this one. Kind of cute.I've car dated a couple times with Jazzi, she has very good oral technique. BBJ. Plus her huge D's are young soft and perfect, nice big nipples too.

Tjinla2001
03-20-13, 00:50
She will drive to you. One hour of fun for 100. Big Ass Titties! DATY, BBBJ & CFS & Greek! Worlld
Had a good time with her. She is a cool chick. Not ghetto.Boy I would love a bbf$ $ession

Member #5141
04-09-13, 10:05

Baldy Cruiser.Good work, sir.

Got Time
04-10-13, 04:11
Someone pm me her info.

Normus Johnson
04-10-13, 10:43
[QUOTE=Sabor; 1730597]She is hot! Banged it twice now. Very reliable and sweet!

I have also had my dick in a couple of those holes thanks to Baldy. My problem is I don't know where the Notels are so I end up going to my room. Which is never close.

I should have given her more than $, but I stock to my guns.

Normus Johnson

Raider121
04-10-13, 12:56
I want her digits too my type of girl latina pm contact info if you can plese

HollywoodGuy
04-10-13, 14:26
[QUOTE=Sabor; 1730597]She is hot! Banged it twice now. Very reliable and sweet!

I have also had my dick in a couple of those holes thanks to Baldy. My problem is I don't know where the Notels are so I end up going to my room. Which is never close.

I should have given her more than $, but I stock to my guns.

Normus JohnsonYou got to stick to the $. Because we all know there can be extras. Rooms, party favors, trips to cvs, etc

Lakers02
04-11-13, 11:10
Someone pm me her info.Your inbox is full, sir.

Pcpc1688
04-13-13, 14:13
Can I get her info? PM me please.Lets see 1 post asking for info, chances are between slim and none prolly none.

Chris, that was a very articulate way of putting things in perspective bro. BC passed on info and I just don't go about breaking that "trust" we few have. Period.

PC out

Rockhard 441
04-28-13, 00:49
Hooked up with my fav "Big Princess". She is visiting from Miami. She is leaving tomorrow, so if you want to see her tonight, pm me.Jesus fucking CHRIST! Talk about Adohr Milk Farms! I'll be surprised if you don't get a serious case of TMJ from chomping on those fun bags. LOL

FunTrust
04-28-13, 01:03
Hooked up with my fav "Big Princess". She is visiting from Miami. She is leaving tomorrow, so if you want to see her tonight, pm me.

Unreal Big Titted Wonder! She used to dance at King Henry's & First King & Scores. Now she dances in Miami. Insane body to die for. Sucked on them titties for thke longest time. Prayed for lock jaw. She is the Best! Every position & she said Baldy you got to suck on my titties more! LOL.

Her pussy is tight as a vise! I fucked her for a Good Hour! I am wore out! Damn, that was fun!

Baldy Cruiser.Looks like a two or three man job. They look all real

Raider1206
04-28-13, 01:20
Hooked up with my fav "Big Princess". She is visiting from Miami. She is leaving tomorrow, so if you want to see her tonight, pm me.

Unreal Big Titted Wonder! She used to dance at King Henry's & First King & Scores. Now she dances in Miami. Insane body to die for. Sucked on them titties for thke longest time. Prayed for lock jaw. She is the Best! Every position & she said Baldy you got to suck on my titties more! LOL.

Her pussy is tight as a vise! I fucked her for a Good Hour! I am wore out! Damn, that was fun!

Baldy Cruiser.Fuck those are some titties on her. Wish I could of had a turn

RedGray66
04-28-13, 11:35

Baldy Cruiser.I can't say I have ever envied a little baby, but I am sure when she pops one out, that little fucker is going to have the time of its life sucking on those humongoid milk jugs so it can live. If I were you I would have just kept sucking and forced some delicious milk out of her for yourself. DAMN.

WordUp
04-28-13, 14:38
Baldy OMG, where do you find all these Supa Hotties at? It is Impressive, and this Hottie may not be the Prettiest of your post (She is Attractive, Don't get me wrong), but I am digging her body. OMG on that Chest, I am liking those.

I am a Big Tittie Men, especially those with Big Nipples. But what really made my day was the Hips-to-Waist Ratio.

That is my OMG moment. Once I saw that pix, I was ready to play. She is a Hot Cutie.

I am certain it cost you a Pretty Penny for those Miami Buns, more that I could affort. So you keep on Keepin On and on my visit to LAX I can see what you see maybe even meet up or at least have the kind of Luck your having.

Plus I'll be on a photograghic street hunt, and so far I have a few folks who will be my Trusted guide, but I have set up to meet up with a few area forum broad members.

Baldy you are still the Main Man, and maybe the Sportman of the Year!

Be Safe!

Baldy Cruiser.

Member #4703
04-28-13, 15:10
You just want to grab them, squeeze them, lick them and blow a fucking wad right across them.

Dirty Old Guy
04-28-13, 16:13
Baldy,

Damn, those are some big puppies. Does she need help in the morning to sit up? :D

Dirty

Baldy Cruiser.

WhenWhen
04-30-13, 21:59
You lucky bastard! Thanks for the post.

She is Amazing! One of My All Time Fav's!

Juanes
06-20-13, 10:50
These chicks have been contacting me.I love the girl with the Chest tattoo. You sir are a God

Raider1206
06-20-13, 12:15
These chicks have been contacting me.Loving that big tit one

Socalasian
06-20-13, 14:09
Wish I loved the chocolate like you do my selection pool would be 100x larger. Damn.

Happy Hunting!

Idigs
06-20-13, 14:12
Wish I loved the chocolate like you do my selection pool would be 100x larger. Damn.

Happy Hunting!You wish you loved something?

Is that not your decision?

OCPep
06-20-13, 14:18
I'll take the white girl if chocolate taking too much of your time.

Baldy Cruiser
06-21-13, 12:16
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.

Tjinla2001
06-21-13, 12:29
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.He went out on top like a true champion.

Dripper
06-21-13, 14:13
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Nobody, nobody, nobody, has contributed more on this Board than BC. We are all in debt. Many thanks.

Normus Johnson
06-21-13, 14:24
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.I surely hope not. I've enjoyed your company

Normus Johnson

Starving
06-21-13, 14:51
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Does this mean you've settled down?

Sabor
06-21-13, 19:20
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Been trying to call him. Really had a good time the few we hung out. A really good friend! I hope everything is cool with him.

Christophe1
06-21-13, 21:25
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Congrats! Did you're employer give you a Gold watch?

Now, thankfully, you can devote a full schedule to humping HOS.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnMge9j5SYA

Raider1206
06-21-13, 22:52
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.He's probably tired of all the bullshit drama that goes on in this board now. That's the reason why alot of us senior members don't post anymore. I know the cruiser he's not retired just retiring from this drama filled board. Good luck my friend

Glasses
06-22-13, 04:49
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Damn, hate to see one of the best if not the best leave.

Peace and Many New Adventures in Retirement.

Glasses

Ocampo2
06-22-13, 07:33
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.We should have a ceremony at k8 one last time. Thanks for everything you did to this site and support and connection you gave to mongers like me

Treading Water
07-15-13, 21:55
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.You gave me some great referrals. Really appreciate the fun I've had, thanks to you.

Area56
07-15-13, 23:06
Worst day ever for this website, you will be missed!

I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.

The Tall Man
07-16-13, 12:12
Dang BC, you will be sadly missed, your years of finding young slender Latin and black girls with great tits and even better attitudes for life will never be matched. Thanks for all of your contribution to this board.

The Tall Man.

I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.

Willie23
07-16-13, 13:22
We should have a ceremony at k8 one last time. Thanks for everything you did to this site and support and connection you gave to mongers like mePlease, yes! I would like to buy the gentleman a lap dance!

Seafor
07-20-13, 19:20
Sorry to see you go Baldy. Hope all is well. Thanks for all the referrals. Best of luck moving on to bigger, better things.

Member #4870
07-22-13, 00:37
Special thanks to Baldy for your contributions to the forum.

You will be missed sir.

Jack Reacher
07-26-13, 16:56
Baldy good luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Ddddan218
07-31-13, 13:19
I just found this thread but was in awe for ultimate mongering skills of Baldy Cruiser.

Not sure why he's retired but good luck on your current endeavor and come back later so we students can learn about your art of mongering.

Thanks for great posts!

I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.

Rollroll
08-01-13, 22:45
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.Every time I see this it just saddens me. You were always the king of this board as far as I'm concerned brotha Baldy and I'm really going to miss your great stories, pics, and info you were nice enough to share with all of us on here. I wish you luck in your new endeavors and really hope you pop back up sometime if even just to say hi. RollRoll

Colorado State
08-03-13, 17:17
I am Happy & Healthy.

Just decided to move on.

Baldy Cruiser.Maybe there's a future in consulting.

LOL.

Cheers.

Bronsonator
08-04-13, 12:51
I am Happy & Healthy.

Just decided to move on.

Baldy Cruiser.Cheers BC, Thanks for your years of service and the multiple contacts you gave me.

OC Man
08-31-13, 14:54
Cheers BC, Thanks for your years of service and the multiple contacts you gave me.Thanks BC. Great fun!

ScooterAllCity
08-31-13, 15:50
I have retired.

Thank you Jackson.

Goodbye everyone.I want to thank you for your great reports and fantastic pictures that you have contributed over the years. I always enjoyed your post and will miss them. Stay well.

Christophe1
08-31-13, 17:10
I want to thank you for your great reports and fantastic pictures that you have contributed over the years. I always enjoyed your post and will miss them. Stay well.Last night, I had a dream. That Baldy got married to the sweetest, sexiest chocolate that's ever walked upon this rock we call Earth. They really loved one another. There was no question about the past. No feuding in the presence. Just LOVE.

LOVE.

Yeah, I know. Very romantic. As well it should be. All the practice BC got. Together they lived their life in a fine beach community upon a hill that looked downward upon a Paradise vista of the sea.

I snored sweet music.

Ah, BUT! Then I realized, BC was fantasizing that she got locked jaw. Then, he kissed her head to toe, all the while she squirmed.

Yay! He found the Good Life. YES, The good good life.

Boo. This place is more empty and has a void. And most if us don't have the skills to do what he has done.

LA mongers have been set back at least a decade.

Best Wishes!

Sabor
08-31-13, 20:06
I am Happy & Healthy.

Just decided to move on.

Baldy Cruiser.Really miss you buddy. We had good times. We can still have a beer my friend.

Loctite2440
12-27-15, 09:32
Damn I just read what happened to baldy cruiser. Sad so sad.

The Tall Man
12-27-15, 13:25
Damn I just read what happened to baldy cruiser. Sad so sad.What he retired. Bless him for having the strength and attitude to bow out when he was at the top. He didn't wither away like most of us in the endless cycle of our drug of choice, sex. Hats off to him!

The Tall Man.

Marlowe
12-27-15, 13:27
Damn I just read what happened to baldy cruiser. Sad so sad.Am I missing something here?

Steve4100
12-27-15, 13:54
Am I missing something here?Did you bother to read the last 15 posts just below? It is very self explanatory. Good luck to BC.

HollywoodGuy
12-27-15, 15:57
Am I missing something here?Just google his USASG moniker. I have been carding girls ever since a close call many years ago, when I was advised to do just that by LE. And I have been doing it ever since.

I have caught more than a half a dozen girls since then prior to ever meeting them. Girls that could not produce at least one form of CA picture ID via email or cel before setting up the M&G. Or in some cases right at the M&G (all of those turned out to be legit), except the aforementioned close call who I did not card (as I naively just believed her bs story).

And a few have just admitted their attempt to violate the "terms of use" policy on the website via txt when confronted with their inability to produce said ID.

And these were all girls with profiles on the SD sites, although I am sure it's no different on a free site or a mainstream dating site. Caveat Emptor.

So if that's your fantasy... try role play. A lot of adult girls love it. And sorry Baldy.

Loctite2440
12-27-15, 20:40
Am I missing something here?If you google baldy cruiser you will find some links to what happened. I don't want to post a link because it does have his real name in it.

Marlowe
12-28-15, 01:11
If you google baldy cruiser you will find some links to what happened. I don't want to post a link because it does have his real name in it.Damn, they really threw the book at him! Was it the t-shirt photos, or that he lied to them the first time they questioned him? I guess we will never know. I am shocked that this would happen to someone so experienced. I am fairly certain that most of the girls he posted about were clearly legal.

Hags Joe
12-28-15, 01:26
While I totally disagree with the statement quotes in the article.

"The clients in these cases are, for all intents and purposes, as culpable as the actual traffickers".

(Pure hogwash).

You can't rub it in people's faces with the whole t-shirt posing thing. It's just a lack of common sense IMHO. A good idea to not break 3 of the deadly sins at the same time. (2 of your own, and causing a 3rd in others).

If you're going to bed someone 30-40 years younger than you, don't be a prick about it and boast about it especially with photo / video proof.

Raider1206
12-28-15, 03:07
So that's what happened. Damn got to watch out for those young ones. Check those IDs.

ChrisPoontang
12-28-15, 03:45
So that's what happened. Damn got to watch out for those young ones. Check those IDs.I never understood the attraction to young ones.

They don't know how to fuck or they complain that I'm too big and it hurts. Fuck that.

There's nothing like a lady in her mid 30's with thick thighs and a stressful job that just got off her period.

Marlowe
12-28-15, 04:41
While I totally disagree with the statement quotes in the article.

"The clients in these cases are, for all intents and purposes, as culpable as the actual traffickers".

(Pure hogwash).

You can't rub it in people's faces with the whole t-shirt posing thing. It's just a lack of common sense IMHO. A good idea to not break 3 of the deadly sins at the same time. (2 of your own, and causing a 3rd in others).

If you're going to bed someone 30-40 years younger than you, don't be a prick about it and boast about it especially with photo / video proof.He must have posted close to 100 pics of girls wearing these shirts. I wonder which one of them was underage. It said he posted it on BP, a site that I have never trusted.

Raider1206
12-28-15, 14:47
I never understood the attraction to young ones.

They don't know how to fuck or they complain that I'm too big and it hurts. Fuck that.

There's nothing like a lady in her mid 30's with thick thighs and a stressful job that just got off her period.LOL I'm more a mid 20's and up guy myself but I mean hey the young ones go call once in a while.

Raider1206
12-28-15, 14:48
He must have posted close to 100 pics of girls wearing these shirts. I wonder which one of them was underage. It said he posted it on BP, a site that I have never trusted.I was wondering which it was also. Who knows there was a lot.

Watnow78
12-28-15, 16:29
Damn. That's a shame! I've always wondered how someone who was deep in this game like BC was, would all of a sudden quit this hobby cold turkey. I mean, lets face it this can be a very addictive hobby and as often as BC would post, something just didn't seem right when he said he was going to retire. I just never question it in here.

I recently had a very close incedent with the fuzz and an of Age SW. I won't get in to it, but I'm thankful LE was cool about the situation and gave me the benifit.

So now I spend most my time with regulars and making weekend trips to Tijuana.

Got to check them ids!!

RideHard
12-28-15, 18:21
I was wondering which it was also. Who knows there was a lot.I know there was at least 1 who (at the time) but not now was underage.

That is why I stick to older woman. Not worth the risk ever.

The Tall Man
12-28-15, 20:35
WOW my apologies, I honestly thought that he retired which I mentioned in my earlier post, fu*k, and just to think 57 months in the slammer and being labeled a child raper. Ouch! By Gods grace go thee!

The Tall Man.

Dorq01
12-29-15, 01:46
Hey Guys. I think it is important to point out that Baldy got sentenced to jail for lying to the police; "sentenced to 57 months in federal prison for obstructing a sex-trafficking probe". It is a legal human flaw that we try to talk and reason our way out of a jam. So much easier for the feds to prosecute a lie than to prosecute a crime. Take a minute and watch this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

BitchesBetRipp
12-29-15, 02:58
Hey Guys. I think it is important to point out that Baldy got sentenced to jail for lying to the police; "sentenced to 57 months in federal prison for obstructing a sex-trafficking probe". It is a legal human flaw that we try to talk and reason our way out of a jam. So much easier for the feds to prosecute a lie than to prosecute a crime. Take a minute and watch this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nucSans the moment when the officer is transparent about his feelings for colored people describing how older white men can't be hoodrats.

JonathonJammer
12-29-15, 06:42
Well well well. I'm just like what the hell is going on here.

Lakers02
12-29-15, 07:46
RIP Baldy, your heroic lifestyle was also your demise.

Even Senator Feinstein mentioned Baldy by name. Wow. This is unreal.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=6D3BA54A-662D-4833-9CA7-A6D64B15C81C

Mr Quicky
12-29-15, 11:43
Damn I been looking for my long lost friend, and now I heard he's doing hard time?? Damn. The sentence is just too harsh for a first time offence. If he did crossed the line, I think he did it out of remorse. That's why we never want to get personal with these providers. Remember, the law has more sympathy for them than us. Some of us are good people.