PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & Marlowe)

Baldy Cruiser
05-11-12, 12:27
She emailed me. She is 28 & looking for some ends. She is in the Valley.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Klnight555
05-11-12, 13:17
She's a pro. She had ads on BP. She replied to a few of my ads on CL in December of last year.

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
05-11-12, 13:48
She's a pro. She had ads on BP. She replied to a few of my ads on CL in December of last year.She wants 150. Said she is five feet, & Asian.

Baldy Cruiser
05-11-12, 14:04
Cute latina model, struggling & open to help, for nude hand jobs & possibly more.

Klnight555
05-11-12, 14:08
That's what she quoted me.

She wants 150. Said she is five feet, & Asian.

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
05-11-12, 14:09
That's what she quoted me.Did you ever get a face pic?

Klnight555
05-11-12, 14:24
I wasn't interested in a pro or utr, so I stop replying to her. I'm only looking for non pros.

Did you ever get a face pic?

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
05-12-12, 11:15
She is also in the valley. She sent me this email:

"Hi there. 24 yrs old, petite. 5' 4".115 lbs, fun, loving & honest."

College girl.

Deerom
05-12-12, 11:17

Baldy Cruiser.I had a grat time with this one a while back for about 4 months and then got tired of pounding her. She is tiny but game for just about anything.

Panderus
05-12-12, 16:25
Cute latina model, struggling & open to help, for nude hand jobs & possibly more.

Baldy Cruiser.Is she serious or just another Valley flake?

Kampfire
05-12-12, 20:03
Did she quote you any rates yet for that nude HJ or more?

Baldy Cruiser.

Dontbebare
05-16-12, 15:23
Encino is not that far from me. Did she give you permission to share her info? I would take a chance with that one.

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
05-25-12, 21:27
This one just emailed me:

"Well Hello There.

I am a 26 yr. Old half Mexican and half African-American student living in Tarzana. I am 5'5, 130lbs.

And my measurements are 34D-28-38. I am a young, sexy but struggling full-time student at

CSUN, psychology major. If you are interested in meeting a gorgeous and intelligent young lady

Than look no more?

I am the one you have been looking for, who would never misuse or take you another for granted.

Therefore I require to be treated with the same respect. If you need to release, to help relieve the

Stress of the day to day rat race, then I am more then happy to assist.

Just kind in mind that as I stated, I am a full-time student & mom that works and goes to school. I

Was hoping for somewhere around 200, if that's not what your looking for

I understand but, hopefully we are on the same page?

Looking to meet tonight. This is not my profession so, I don't have a hourly rate.

However, being a mom which is priority, does not allow me to have unlimited time.

So I was thinking a 2 hours, is that ok with you? If this sounds good to you reply with a picture

And a contact #. And I will call or text you to set a time to meet and we will have a ball!

Sincerely,"

She looks pretty tasty.

Rockhard 441
05-26-12, 00:28
This one just emailed me: I am a 26 yr. Old half Mexican and half African-American student living in Tarzana. I am 5'5, 130lbs. She looks pretty tasty. Baldy Cruiser :)She looks cute! I hope you get over there and poke her tonight. If you aren't going to, send her my way!

LuckyElite
05-27-12, 00:26

"Well Hello There.

I am a 26 yr. Old half Mexican and half African-American student living in Tarzana. I am 5'5, 130lbs.

And my measurements are 34D-28-38. I am a young, sexy but struggling full-time student at

CSUN, psychology major. If you are interested in meeting a gorgeous and intelligent young lady

Than look no more?

I am the one you have been looking for, who would never misuse or take you another for granted.

Therefore I require to be treated with the same respect. If you need to release, to help relieve the

Just kind in mind that as I stated, I am a full-time student & mom that works and goes to school. I

Looking to meet tonight. This is not my profession so, I don't have a hourly rate.

However, being a mom which is priority, does not allow me to have unlimited time.

So I was thinking a 2 hours, is that ok with you? If this sounds good to you reply with a picture

And a contact. And I will call or text you to set a time to meet and we will have a ball!

Sincerely,"

She looks pretty tasty.

Baldy Cruiser.She's replied to me twice over the last 7 months but have not met her yet, let us know if you do

LuckyElite
05-27-12, 01:15
I'm looking to trade these girls for any other girls you might have that are in the valley.

Girl 1.

She's from Panorama City. 22, 5'2, 135 lbs, latina. Can't drive so you'll have to pick her up. Did not meet up with her so idk how much she's looking for.

Girl 2.

She's in Reseda. 23, 5'0, 150 lbs, latina. You will also have to pick her up, she's looking to move out from home. Did not meet with her so don't know how much. Says she gives good head

LuckyElite
05-27-12, 01:25
Girl 3.

She's in Northridge, early twenties. 5'5, 130 lbs, can drive to you. Seems to be new to this but I don't know, said she wanted to hang out a little bit until we both felt comfortable. Said 200 but I never tried to bring her down which I'm sure is possible if you tell her you'll meet her multiple times for less.

Girl 4.

She's in Granada hills and that's all I have. I never responded back so not sure with this one.

So these are a couple of the girls I know that are in the valley and if anyone is looking to exchange info let me know.

Rockhard 441
11-07-12, 11:32
I have been doing the back and forth with this one for a couple of days. For some reason, the face seems familiar, (or maybe just the star tattoo on her chest). I know I've seen her someplace before, but I've searched the forums and TinEye and can't come up with anything. Do any of you recognize her?

NighTowl85
12-25-12, 05:53
I have been doing the back and forth with this one for a couple of days. For some reason, the face seems familiar, (or maybe just the star tattoo on her chest). I know I've seen her someplace before, but I've searched the forums and TinEye and can't come up with anything. Do any of you recognize her?

211525I do. I seen her couple times. She is amazing. Big boobs, great CBJ. Pretty kook girl

Numcore1
01-05-13, 03:29

211525This girl hit me up today saying she wants a suger daddy so we plan to meet Monday

NighTowl85
01-11-13, 23:12
This girl hit me up today saying she wants a suger daddy so we plan to meet MondayHow did it went?

Numcore1
01-12-13, 02:54
How did it went?Hey I got Bronchitis so we are going to hang Tuesday. She is really cool so far sent me some photos I'll send some if you want.

Ruben Kincaid
01-15-13, 13:45
Did anyone ever meet with this gal? She answered my ad, knew it looked familiar.

"Well Hello There.

Than look no more?

And a contact. And I will call or text you to set a time to meet and we will have a ball!

Sincerely,"

She looks pretty tasty.

Baldy Cruiser.

Christophe1
01-22-13, 04:10
Nice utr off of Van Nuys giving up all three goodies for lunch money. Go for it.

19 yo Rhymes with candy. Yikes too good. Just want to sleep in my car.

Rockhard 441
01-22-13, 11:42
Nice utr off of Van Nuys giving up all three goodies for lunch money. Go for it.

19 yo Rhymes with candy. Yikes too good. Just want to sleep in my car.Was she on the stroll, or did you meet her through an ad?

Christophe1
01-22-13, 14:23
Was she on the stroll, or did you meet her through an ad?She responded to my ad. Latina 26 she lied on the 19. I actually spent the night at her place.

So tired.

NighTowl85
01-29-13, 17:51

211525Any luck with her?

Numcore1
01-31-13, 13:51
Any luck with her?Yes she is pretty cool but way to flakey for my taste. I wouldn't count her as a non-pro tho she is all business once she meets you not a rush or anything like that but she is looking for strictly $$$. I asked her if she wanted anything for her be-day besides cash like a dress or to go out to dinner and she didn't want to. She's a bit thick nice tits. I have some photos she sent me pm me if you want them maybe it will save you time.

Numcore1
01-31-13, 14:15
Any luck with her?Okay left you a comment hope it shows. Basically she is cool not a non-pro imo and kinda of a flake if you want more photos pm me.

NighTowl85
02-02-13, 16:34
Okay left you a comment hope it shows. Basically she is cool not a non-pro imo and kinda of a flake if you want more photos pm me.Did she flake on you?

Kampfire
02-21-13, 18:01
Anybody have any intel on either of these girls oral skill? Positive or negative, anything helps the group. Hope you are all hunting well.

Numcore1
03-02-13, 23:17
Did she flake on you?She did on the second meeting only saw her once good CBJ and let me suck on her big tits.

Rockhard 441
03-03-13, 12:21
They are both cute, but the second one with the black hair looks really good. I've seen her photo somewhere before though.

Anybody have any intel on either of these girls oral skill? Positive or negative, anything helps the group. Hope you are all hunting well.

Numcore1
03-18-13, 13:33
Haven't seen this girl around she hit me up yesterday? Any info on her. I'll let you guys know if she hits me back up or if she had second thoughts.

Rockhard 441
03-18-13, 16:03
Haven't seen this girl around she hit me up yesterday? Any info on her. I'll let you guys know if she hits me back up or if she had second thoughts.

236322She's beautiful! Good luck with her.

Blake 4
03-19-13, 00:27

236322I'd do a crotch check first.

Rockhard 441
03-19-13, 01:20
I'd do a crotch check first.For bugs or hardware? LOL!

Kampfire
03-19-13, 20:23

236322Those look like man hands to me. Plus he / she is covering the neck, legs crossed in a possible tuck.

Yngpuller
03-22-13, 12:58

236322Seen Kimmy before a couple times tall sexy thick girl with a few extra pounds BBBJ FS greek whatever you pay for not a clock watcher still got a number on her haven't talked to her since Nov.

Numcore1
03-25-13, 14:23
Seen Kimmy before a couple times tall sexy thick girl with a few extra pounds BBBJ FS greek whatever you pay for not a clock watcher still got a number on her haven't talked to her since Nov.She never replied back maybe I was to young looking for her. Not sure but in my ad I said I'm 31 so whatever next girl. To bad she looks like she has nice dark nipples which I luv

Yngpuller
03-28-13, 12:27
She never replied back maybe I was to young looking for her. Not sure but in my ad I said I'm 31 so whatever next girl. To bad she looks like she has nice dark nipples which I luvI don't think that was the issue someone else probably out bid you and scored. I'm 27 and young looking and blk so you couldn't ring more alarms then me I could try and get a hold of her for you for a trade got any valley girls? Don't be surprised if she emails you at a later time.

LatinaLove
05-05-13, 18:35
So I got hit up and they are single mothers the girl in pink is 19 Colombian and the chola looking girls is Mexican 22 and both are not from the US. If anyone got info on these chicks let me know an if ya got pics pm them.

Rockhard 441
05-06-13, 14:19
Nope-but I'd love to have the contact info for #1. I'd be happy to give her a poke and report back to you!

So I got hit up and they are single mothers the girl in pink is 19 Colombian and the chola looking girls is Mexican 22 and both are not from the US. If anyone got info on these chicks let me know an if ya got pics pm them.

Yngpuller
05-06-13, 18:28
So I got hit up and they are single mothers the girl in pink is 19 Colombian and the chola looking girls is Mexican 22 and both are not from the US. If anyone got info on these chicks let me know an if ya got pics pm them.Yea I'll take them too pass them when you done.

Numcore1
05-14-13, 19:36
So I got hit up and they are single mothers the girl in pink is 19 Colombian and the chola looking girls is Mexican 22 and both are not from the US. If anyone got info on these chicks let me know an if ya got pics pm them.Girl in pink looks cute as hell but you can tell she has stretch marks did you end up getting her info pass it over I'd take a poke too.

Hunter3603105
07-18-13, 19:48
Anyone know of any, or how I would find, notels in Woodland Hills / Canoga Park / Reseda and Van Nuys area? Thanks!

Marlowe
07-18-13, 20:47
Anyone know of any, or how I would find, notels in Woodland Hills / Canoga Park / Reseda and Van Nuys area? Thanks!Many of the hotel / motels on SB between Saticoy and Victory are of this type, but the problem is that currently they are requiring I'd for both parties, and very few SW carry I'd in my experience. I don't want to name specific places here, but the ones that don't qualify would be the Motel 6, and possibly the Hyland, which insists on an overnight rate of $60. 00. I don't know about any places in Canoga Park, Reseda or Woodland Hills, do you often see SW in these areas, because I rarely have.

Valv3
07-19-13, 09:10
Anyone know of any, or how I would find, notels in Woodland Hills / Canoga Park / Reseda and Van Nuys area? Thanks!In Encino, there is a Tokyo Princess Inn. No hourly rate, but the overnight rate is $80. Pricey, but location is safe.

Marlowe
07-19-13, 13:20
In Encino, there is a Tokyo Princess Inn. No hourly rate, but the overnight rate is $80. Pricey, but location is safe.The Motel 6 on Roscoe by the 405 is "only" $63 per night, they have a guard at the gate, but they just take down your license, no hassles about two I. D. S like the other places.

Compton
07-20-13, 12:59

"Well Hello There.

Than look no more?

Sincerely,"

She looks pretty tasty.

Baldy Cruiser.Anyone have any info on her? I'd ask the legend, but he had to retire in order to be eligible for the HOF in a few years LOL

HollywoodGuy
08-16-13, 02:00
Anyone know of any, or how I would find, notels in Woodland Hills / Canoga Park / Reseda and Van Nuys area? Thanks!Recently stayed at the starlight on SB and got into a yelling match with the teenage girl behind the counter. We did leave 2 I'd and she was still screaming at me about visitors. I told I was just there to f my gf and no threesomes. Finally told her I wasn't like the pimps hanging out in front of her establishment. We did stay there and the room was nice 75 dollars including the tax. Bungalow style which I like

And never ever ever stay at the palm tree inn on SB. A total stinking rat hole. And nasty ass mangement

HouseMd
12-04-13, 17:19
Any news on that Latina girl with a star tattoo seen her couple times but I believe she changed her number. Any news on her?

Kampfire
04-03-14, 21:28
Anyone else contacted by her? Was she as good as she claims? I have one more slot in my BJ rotation and I'm looking for a winner.

Hope you are all getting sucked regular.

Iluvbigtitts
05-21-14, 22:16
Anyone else contacted by her? Was she as good as she claims? I have one more slot in my BJ rotation and I'm looking for a winner.

Hope you are all getting sucked regular.Hi Kamp, after several months of trying to hook up with her, I finally saw her today. During the course of our conversations she has told me of a lot of personal problems she's been going through. I figured I'd give her a try so after negotiating .7 for a BBBJ I went to her place in north hollywood where she met me outside. I didn't recognize her because she has lost a lot of weight. We went upstairs and I recieved what I would consider an unenthusiastic BBBJ. Very little conversation other than being told not to cim. YMMV but I will not repeat. Seniors if you have any questions PM me.

Kampfire
06-07-14, 17:17
Hi Kamp, after several months of trying to hook up with her, I finally saw her today. During the course of our conversations she has told me of a lot of personal problems she's been going through. I figured I'd give her a try so after negotiating .7 for a BBBJ I went to her place in north hollywood where she met me outside. I didn't recognize her because she has lost a lot of weight. We went upstairs and I recieved what I would consider an unenthusiastic BBBJ. Very little conversation other than being told not to cim. YMMV but I will not repeat. Seniors if you have any questions PM me.Thank you for the report tits. I've been jammed with work. I skipped her because she had me meeting her at a spa she works at and having to pay the house fee plus her rate? Did she have you going there first before her apt was offered? Here I am posting for a hit and run BJ and she wants me to pay her at work. If I knew her massage was any good I might have played along. That plus your report has me going with my other options. Hope you are smothered in thick tits all weekend buddy.

Dreven71
07-04-14, 14:29
Worth a look, cute pic. Will give her a try and post reviews. She replied to a CL posting a couple days ago, but know what a donation is.

CookyJar
09-16-14, 17:58
Were is Baldy Cruiser? Is he Okay?

CookyJar.

FLG69
10-20-14, 22:08
Hows it going. Been UTR for quite some time and recently started getting back at this hobby. In particular, I have found the Non-Pro scene to be more exciting. I've been posting some ad of late and got a reply from this one. Any intel will be appreciated. Thanks.

FLG69
11-12-14, 21:51
Hows it going. Been UTR for quite some time and recently started getting back at this hobby. In particular, I have found the Non-Pro scene to be more exciting. I've been posting some ad of late and got a reply from this one. Any intel will be appreciated. Thanks.Sorry guys a little late on this report. So I ended up meeting this girl after a week or so of email / texting. Sends me her address that takes me to the west side of the SFV. Arrive at her place and waited for her to come get me at the gate. I was pretty anxious since I couldn't gauge her physique from the pic she sent. Eventually she came to the gate. She's small. Not skinny but not fat either. A nice thick. She some super nice 34 DD's and a fat ass.

She gave me directions to her place and made some small talk. I could tell she was nervous and told me how she has never done this kind of thing before. I assured her everything was going to be fine and told her to treat the situation like if we were "old friends" haha. So I sit her next to me and my hands begin to roam around her nice curvy body. I take off her shirt and start sucking on them nice tatas for a good 5 minutes. She responds great to me caressing here babies and starts getting into it. She unbuckles me and proceeds to give me the best BBBJ I've had in quite some time. She gave me the works. Lots of sucking, popping, spit, DT, gag, and lots of tounge action. After 20 minutes of her going at it I had to get a taste of her juicy kitty. Let me tell you guys she had some nice big libias. Licking her kitty good got her juices flowing and just had to pound that pussy. Pumped away until I could hold the it any longer and unloaded the biggest load on he nice big tatas. Clean up some more small talk and off I went.

Overall, a decent expiriences and will repeat. Adding this one to my rotation.

MeatStake04
09-11-15, 03:25
Anyone having luck with CL lately?

I've been posting for a week now and so far no biters.

Maybe I need to revise my ads.

Expres20
09-16-15, 18:22
Anyone having luck with CL lately?

I've been posting for a week now and so far no biters.

Maybe I need to revise my ads.Same here bro, nothing! I usually get quite a few responses to my ads but lately I've gotten all spam. Maybe It'll pick up once the holiday season comes.

MeatStake04
09-17-15, 13:10
Same here bro, nothing! I usually get quite a few responses to my ads but lately I've gotten all spam. Maybe It'll pick up once the holiday season comes.I've gotten a few replies, but most girls are coming from LA area, they said they're willing to drive.

I just have replies for now, no action yet.

BigBear818
09-17-15, 15:23

"Well Hello There.

Than look no more?

And a contact #. And I will call or text you to set a time to meet and we will have a ball!

Sincerely,"

She looks pretty tasty.

BALDY CRUISER :)She looks very good and I'm very close to the Tarzana area. I'm would like to see her and any info on her will be appreciated along with a non pro trade from West SFV non-pro's that I've dated.

Rockhard 441
09-18-15, 15:30
She looks very good and I'm very close to the Tarzana area. I'm would like to see her and any info on her will be appreciated along with a non pro trade from West SFV non-pro's that I've dated.Seriously? From 2012. LOL.

BigBear818
10-17-15, 05:48
Seriously? From 2012. LOL.I didn't realize that it was from 2012.

Dtang44
01-15-16, 18:40
How do you guys go about wording your ad? I haven't been getting any responses to mine.

Millhaven
01-16-16, 05:34
How do you guys go about wording your ad? I haven't been getting any responses to mine.Craigslist is dead. It doesn't matter what you say.

Kampfire
04-08-16, 12:18
I was offered what seems like a very chill BJ session in the west valley. Any intel on her skills or personality before I dive in?

Watnow78
04-08-16, 23:43
I was offered what seems like a very chill BJ session in the west valley. Any intel on her skills or personality before I dive in?She responded to my email and asked for. 6 incall and $ outcall. I have not tried her out yet but she is in reseda and goes by the name Lisa. She could be fun.

Kampfire
04-29-16, 14:59
She responded to my email and asked for. 6 incall and $ outcall. I have not tried her out yet but she is in reseda and goes by the name Lisa. She could be fun.Hey what. I got the same info you did and ended up toftt. Thumbs up! She is a very chill clean provider with above average BJ skills at a great rate. She does have a mom belly and thick hanger tits, but I was not there to be blown away by a pilates body. She gets the Kampfire stop & pop seal of approval.

GanjaMonger
06-09-16, 12:24
She responded to my email and asked for. 6 incall and $ outcall. I have not tried her out yet but she is in reseda and goes by the name Lisa. She could be fun.If you're willing to share info I would love an opportunity with Lisa. I have info on massage parlors but am new to the non pros scene. Thanks so much in advance.

Millhaven
06-10-16, 20:32
If you're willing to share info I would love an opportunity with Lisa. I have info on massage parlors but am new to the non pros scene. Thanks so much in advance.Lisa doesn't sound like a non-pro to me.

Watnow78
06-11-16, 12:44
If you're willing to share info I would love an opportunity with Lisa. I have info on massage parlors but am new to the non pros scene. Thanks so much in advance.Sorry I can't find her phone#. I use multiple email accounts and I checked them with no luck.

BigBear818
06-12-16, 19:57
I just want to make sure that everyone knows that Reseda Lisa is a TS right? I've never seen her, but based on my research she's a TS.

Scotty8783
06-16-16, 17:40
I highly, HIGHLY doubt she's a TS. She has a mom stomach, talked about her son, has 0 indication that she is a TS, etc.

I'd love to know what 'research' you did to come to that conclusion. Having seen her first hand, there were ZERO signs she was a TS.

I just want to make sure that everyone knows that Reseda Lisa is a TS right? I've never seen her, but based on my research she's a TS.

Zauriel
06-17-16, 19:41
Just saw her. Chill chick. Great big soft naturals. Work was steady but a little toothy. She worked for about 20 minutes and never complained. Took it all in her mouth. Worth it.

I was offered what seems like a very chill BJ session in the west valley. Any intel on her skills or personality before I dive in?

BigBear818
06-18-16, 07:29
I highly, HIGHLY doubt she's a TS. She has a mom stomach, talked about her son, has 0 indication that she is a TS, etc.

I'd love to know what 'research' you did to come to that conclusion. Having seen her first hand, there were ZERO signs she was a TS.Here's the "research" that I was talking about:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/ts-lisa-visiting-reseda-wedandthurs/51552042

Tipisil
06-18-16, 09:21
Here's the "research" that I was talking about:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/ts-lisa-visiting-reseda-wedandthurs/51552042Thats good research. But how do we know TS stands for Transsexual and not Table Service?

BigBear818
06-18-16, 15:12
Thats good research. But how do we know TS stands for Transsexual and not Table Service?Based on his / her advertisement, I would assume that the TS stands for Transsexual.

Deerom
06-18-16, 16:43
Thats good research. But how do we know TS stands for Transsexual and not Table Service?Doesn't the bulge in her / his panties kind of give it away?

ChrisPoontang
06-18-16, 17:27
Doesn't the bulge in her / his panties kind of give it away?If not the bulge its the face and eyes.

Dude does not look like lady.

BenderOver
06-19-16, 08:30
Thats good research. But how do we know TS stands for Transsexual and not Table Service?Googled the phone number on the ad. The number is in transresumes dot com. Here's the ad, I'll block out the addy and phone.

Need some time from your daily stress. Come see us.

We are professional state licensed & have the sweetest personality.

When you are here you're the King. Guaranteed you will have the best relax and enjoyable times.

Address 73 XX XYZ blvd, Reseda, CA 91335.

Call us now (818) 6 XXXXX9 we open 7 day a week.

10:00 am - 9:00 pm.

Individual 1 h / $45 30 minutes / $35.

4 hand massage 1 h / $90 30 minutes /$70.8186 XXXXX9. You may meetup with me and my banging hot trans girlfriends on EasySex. My trans girlfriends and I have many more photos there and they reveal everything because we are forbiden to show to you here.

Scotty8783
06-22-16, 14:35
What the heck, are you for real? Bro, your link is to some Asian tranny, not the Lisa in Reseda in which everyone is discussing. Go back through the previous posts and you'll see the Lisa we're referring to is black, she posts on CL, not BP, and she is completely different than the person you've posted. Heaven forbid there are two working providers (one being a tranny) in the city of Reseda named Lisa.

Here's the "research" that I was talking about:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/ts-lisa-visiting-reseda-wedandthurs/51552042

Normally I'd take this down but he's kinda being a dick with that "research" thing.

A2

BigBear818
06-23-16, 08:04
What the heck, are you for real? Bro, your link is to some Asian tranny, not the Lisa in Reseda in which everyone is discussing. Go back through the previous posts and you'll see the Lisa we're referring to is black, she posts on CL, not BP, and she is completely different than the person you've posted. Heaven forbid there are two working providers (one being a tranny) in the city of Reseda named Lisa.

Normally I'd take this down but he's kinda being a dick with that "research" thing.

A2Well, guess that I stand corrected.

Dreven71
08-31-16, 11:32
I was offered what seems like a very chill BJ session in the west valley. Any intel on her skills or personality before I dive in?So how did this turn out? The posts about 'research' gave me a good laff BTW.

Scotty8783
08-31-16, 11:57
So how did this turn out? The posts about 'research' gave me a good laff BTW.It's a decent BBBJ with a friendly, black woman. Nothing stellar, not horrible. It's worth seeing her once for the price and then deciding if you'll repeat.

Chidolitis
11-24-17, 19:37
It's a decent BBBJ with a friendly, black woman. Nothing stellar, not horrible. It's worth seeing her once for the price and then deciding if you'll repeat.Does anyone know if Lisa is still around? I met with her a few times in reseda and canoga park, but I lost her number. :

Hitman13
11-26-17, 23:46
Yes Fellow Mongers it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without some reviews but I have returned and with some reviews that may just answer some questions regarding a few meetings I've had in the past few months.

Subject 1: Cheyrl.

Now Cheryl I've seen a few times in the past couple of months, she says she's in her late 40's. Anyway she will either meet you at a friends appartment she uses or her trailer, both in and. Hollywood. She does BBBJ's CIM (must tell her you want though) for. 40 and BBFS for $ (no cip though). Overall for her age her body is still pretty fit, her face has more lines than the pic but for dudes into older women or just in need of good BBBJ for a bargain this is the one.

Subject 2: Courtney.

This tastey Mocha beauty I picked up in Noho. She drove out to me to a quiet place and we got it on in a car. Covered FS in multiple positions, BBBJ, and let me pop on her back and ass. She was freaky and talked a lot of shit while taking a pounding, at one point I dragged out the car, mind you late night in a residential area and just fucked her outdoors standing doggie against the car. She had no complaints, was a lot of fun and has a fantastic body and nice personality. Damage was $.

Subject 3: Submissive Asian Wife.

Yes I saw a posting here about this and I got a response to my email add so I took the plunge. After multiple exchanges with the Husband (Dana) I went to their small home in Burbank. The couple is going through some rough times. Anyhow I approached the house and all the lights are out, then I text the dude pops his head out the door, my big brain said back out but my little head drove me forward. Well this time the little brain was right, after some small talk with the husband I go into the room where his Asian wife (who's name is Jen) is already naked in bed. The dude was totally cool, just asked me to be nice to his wife. Wife gave BBBJ (no cim though) allowed daty, and I drilled her in multiple positions then popped in the cover. All in all had a lot of fun and I was welcomed back. Only $ of damage.

Subject 4: Cely.

This Brazillian was more than I expect was in her early thirties but very youthful. Damage was $. 20 but I picked her up and took her to park parking lot late night in the valley and we were in her car. We went through multiple positions and since it was late at night in a practically empty are we at times made it outside the car as well for better positioning. She originally told me bring a hat but she gave me BBBJ and once we got into it she just hopped on without the cover. BBBJFSCIP. Cleaned her up and took her back to her place. She since relocated to Riverside but occasionally hits me up and says she willing to travel to me at no extra charge.

Kampfire
11-27-17, 19:54
Does anyone know if Lisa is still around? I met with her a few times in reseda and canoga park, but I lost her number. :I reached out to her a few times over the past 3 months with zero response back. I think she is done, for now.

Juju5224
11-28-17, 23:28
Subject 1: Cheyrl.

Now Cheryl I've seen a few times in the past couple of months, she says she's in her late 40's. Anyway she will either meet you at a friends appartment she uses or her trailer, both in and. Hollywood. She does BBBJ's CIM (must tell her you want though) for. 40 and BBFS for $ (no cip though). Overall for her age her body is still pretty fit, her face has more lines than the pic but for dudes into older women or just in need of good BBBJ for a bargain this is the one.
Hey is cheryl off of CL? Can you point me to her ad or pm me her number? Thanks man.

Chidolitis
12-04-17, 15:28
I reached out to her a few times over the past 3 months with zero response back. I think she is done, for now.Damn, she was great, especially when she moved to Reseda as she wasn't sharing an apt with someone else. Well, thanks for the response!

Oc Amper
12-30-17, 15:18
Yes Fellow Mongers it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without some reviews but I have returned and with some reviews that may just answer some questions regarding a few meetings I've had in the past few months.

Subject 3: Submissive Asian Wife.

Yes I saw a posting here about this and I got a response to my email add so I took the plunge. After multiple exchanges with the Husband (Dana) I went to their small home in Burbank. The couple is going through some rough times. Anyhow I approached the house and all the lights are out, then I text the dude pops his head out the door, my big brain said back out but my little head drove me forward. Well this time the little brain was right, after some small talk with the husband I go into the room where his Asian wife (who's name is Jen) is already naked in bed. The dude was totally cool, just asked me to be nice to his wife. Wife gave BBBJ (no cim though) allowed daty, and I drilled her in multiple positions then popped in the cover. All in all had a lot of fun and I was welcomed back. Only $ of damage.
Where did you find the posting on this one?

Juju5224
01-08-18, 21:21
Where did you find the posting on this one?Put up an ad on the craigslist sfv section and the Husband always replies.

MarkMike1
09-19-18, 12:29
Gooood morning.

This is my 1st posting. I have intel on 3 ladies.

1.) Vanessa large breasted Cuban outcall only. Massage only.

2.) Ginger curvy fun noho.

3.) Gabby busty & fun. But she is NOT a non pro.

How do you find non pros these days?

MarkMike1
09-19-18, 13:01
Goood morning.

My 1st post.

1.) busty Cuban Vanessa: out, massage only.

2.) curvy fun read head ginger, noho.

3.) busty short fun gabby northridge. She is NOT a non pro.

How do you find non pros these days?

PriscillaM
03-05-19, 18:52

BALDY CRUISER :)Man those were the days.

Kampfire
03-10-19, 17:48
Man those were the days.Boy were they ever. And that fun tiny little Salvi spinner from CL? Forget her name. Shared a lot of good notes with BC.

Nutzoid
08-10-19, 18:35
Boy were they ever. And that fun tiny little Salvi spinner from CL? Forget her name. Shared a lot of good notes with BC.There was an UTR skinny and nimble escort named Eryn that worked the west valley. She was super fine and up for anything. She was from Simi Valley. She got arrested a couple of time for being under the influence. Then disappeared. I wish her all the best but would love to fuck her again. She was as extremely flexible, aimed to please.

Ricoswank
09-19-19, 22:04
Boy were they ever. And that fun tiny little Salvi spinner from CL? Forget her name. Shared a lot of good notes with BC.Does anyone know if he is still around? He was the GOAT.

PriscillaM
10-04-19, 12:25
Does anyone know if he is still around? He was the GOAT.I think he is due back sometime next year, but I doubt he will be mongering.

HobbyVeteran
10-04-19, 18:18
Boy were they ever. And that fun tiny little Salvi spinner from CL? Forget her name. Shared a lot of good notes with BC.Response to an old post. Hopefully you will this. Are you referring to the woman who was like in the glendale area? She was part of a group, I believe that group is still around. Vivica has been the Star.

Kampfire
11-15-19, 19:28
Response to an old post. Hopefully you will this. Are you referring to the woman who was like in the glendale area? She was part of a group, I believe that group is still around. Vivica has been the Star.Yes, she was in Glendale, Mylee Love. She was on BP & CL, what a sweet little 4' spinner. Baldy pointed her ad out to me years ago. I never met any of her crew, have you seen them listed anywhere lately?

AsapBoss12
09-10-20, 21:24
Anyone have any Intel on the snapchat premium girls? Know if they deliver on any promise or just scam away? Any intel would be great full thanks.

ShieldThrow
03-24-23, 21:27
Put up an ad on the craigslist sfv section and the Husband always replies.Is the original post about the wife needing tools or jackhammers LOL. On a short visit so can't wait for a response.

Willie23
10-23-23, 10:37
Anyone have any Intel on the snapchat premium girls? Know if they deliver on any promise or just scam away? Any intel would be great full thanks.So far, my experience on Snapchat has been terrible. Folowing postings to supposedly-local providers, I find they are distant or scams. Snapchat, as far as I can figure out, does not give any location filtering. One claiming to be in the Midwest, suddenly claimed to be downtown in LA and published a TGTBT menu. Next step after I failed to respond was to ask for "offers" for her services. I didn't respond and my assumption was that her next message would have been to ask for a deposit.

There are deposit scammers on every listing service and probably every social media venue.

Sux.