PDA

View Full Version : Mayflower

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Memahu
02-10-13, 18:37
Love that marketing idea! She is beautiful! Way to go MF!I guess the marketing idea didn't work.

PupuPop2
02-10-13, 19:54
I guess the marketing idea didn't work.My friend said no mo video. I looked and saw that it was pulled. Wonder what happened?

IKA143
02-10-13, 21:23
Now that's what's up! Let the video do the talking. Props to MF and Michelle although I think her face looks oily too and weird looking. Agree that she is pretty ballsy to make a vid. I'd prefer vids from Pie or Emily though.Yeah, little oily there. Michelle is really daring to do that. Hope they can at least wipe her face or give her some powder to blemish the shine on her face. I would rather hear her say something to the camera. That giggle didn't really got my attention. But still great effort on making a video.

Idusixtyning
02-11-13, 03:05
My friend said no mo video. I looked and saw that it was pulled. Wonder what happened?There's a free program called You Tube Downloader that saves You Tube videos to your PC. Use it when you see a You Tube video file you want to save.

Hypo Luxa
02-11-13, 04:04
You can download the free RealPlayer which has the option to install RealPlayer Downloader which downloads YouTube videos. As soon as it was posted the other day, I downloaded it. I figured it'd be deleted for whatever reason.

MP504
02-11-13, 04:08
You can download the free RealPlayer which has the option to install RealPlayer Downloader which downloads YouTube videos. As soon as it was posted the other day, I downloaded it. I figured it'd be deleted for whatever reason.Gone. Hope everyone saw / downloaded it while it was there. I never got the chance = (

Memahu
02-11-13, 05:11
Yeah, little oily there. Michelle is really daring to do that. Hope they can at least wipe her face or give her some powder to blemish the shine on her face. I would rather hear her say something to the camera. That giggle didn't really got my attention. But still great effort on making a video.Was it really Michelle or was it Lennay Kekua?

IKA143
02-11-13, 06:53
You can download the free RealPlayer which has the option to install RealPlayer Downloader which downloads YouTube videos. As soon as it was posted the other day, I downloaded it. I figured it'd be deleted for whatever reason.I just use another site that you can download any YouTube video. Yeah I downloaded it too, before it got deleted.

YG365
02-11-13, 13:18
I just use another site that you can download any YouTube video. Yeah I downloaded it too, before it got deleted.Just repost it on Youtube. That'll be funny under a code name.

AtletaTigre
02-11-13, 17:17
So was that 60+140+300? Or 60+300?Jbravo. Inquiring minds want to know. If it's $$$ total for trip to greece with pie she is definitely on my bucket list. Haven't seen Santorini in oh so long! .

IKA143
02-11-13, 17:26
Just repost it on Youtube. That'll be funny under a code name.MMS if you want to post it. Try Vimeo Site instead. They hardly delete any videos.

Dr Octopus
02-11-13, 20:22
Was late to the party and totally missed out.

Jbravo
02-11-13, 22:21
Jbravo. Inquiring minds want to know. If it's $$$ total for trip to greece with pie she is definitely on my bucket list. Haven't seen Santorini in oh so long! .I need to go back and fuck her. Will confirm. Other guys have tapped that asshole already. She is game but greedy. I've done other girls Greek for 200 plus hf. $$$ total sounded reasonable to me but I went and shot my load.

Fillet Show
02-11-13, 23:21
Yeah, little oily there. Michelle is really daring to do that. Hope they can at least wipe her face or give her some powder to blemish the shine on her face. I would rather hear her say something to the camera. That giggle didn't really got my attention. But still great effort on making a video.A little oily? I thought someone had just finished busting a nut on her face or something. Honestly, now I see why lots of reports describe her as a butter face. Body is nice though, but I need the entire package to look good. I give her all the credit in the world for making the vid. Too bad they never thought of doing a vid with Tina.

Spartacus77
02-12-13, 03:21
Was late to the party and totally missed out.You will have to ask Mayflower to put it back up.

Blake123
02-12-13, 03:33
Yo. I need to, go back an fuck her. Will confirm. Other bros have tapped that asshole already. She is game but greedy. I've done other girls Greek for 200 plus hf. $$$ total sounded reasonable to me but I went shoot my load LOL.She'll be leaving by the end of this month. She told me she won't be back until November.

AtletaTigre
02-15-13, 22:00
She'll be leaving by the end of this month. She told me she won't be back until November.Anybody know if she allows multiples? That would affect my strategy.

Jbravo
02-16-13, 06:13
No she does not. She will do you twice or more for more $'s. Its all about the money for this girl.

Once I fucked her good, and after the shower, she made my dick hard again, she sucked me again, and asked me for another round for another $$.

They are just as bad as Sky and other girls all for the cash.

Anybody know if she allows multiples? That would affect my strategy.

Hilifter37
02-16-13, 19:58
No she does not. She will do you twice or more for more $'s. Its all about the money for this girl.

Once I fucked her good, and after the shower, she made my dick hard again, she sucked me again, and asked me for another round for another $$.

They are just as bad as Sky and other girls all for the cash.You multi-poppers amaze me. I did 3 hour sessions many times, back to back 1 hour sessions with diff girls, and yet was not able to pop twice not even 1 time. I have better success jerking off to pop twice than with any girl I met so far. What is the secret? Is it some type of Jedi mind trick or something? LOL. My favorite thing (when I had the funds) was to go to Rose 1st and then MF right after, for the back to back sessions. Both places gave me BBBJ, so it was the most enjoyable time. Ah I need to make more dough or wait until Christmas. Life sucks sometimes.

Hypo Luxa
02-16-13, 21:25
You multi-poppers amaze me. I did 3 hour sessions many times, back to back 1 hour sessions with diff girls, and yet was not able to pop twice not even 1 time. I have better success jerking off to pop twice than with any girl I met so far. What is the secret? Is it some type of Jedi mind trick or something? LOL. My favorite thing (when I had the funds) was to go to Rose 1st and then MF right after, for the back to back sessions. Both places gave me BBBJ, so it was the most enjoyable time. Ah I need to make more dough or wait until Christmas. Life sucks sometimes.I don't know what it is. I've always been able to pop, pop and pop within an hour. It must be genetic. I was able to do it in college and can do it now in my 40s. The only thing I can say is that it hasn't come without a side effect. I guess the same thing that enables me to continually get up and pop again is the same thing that has made "holding off" the orgasm difficult. In the past (pre-45 years of age) I always had to "prepare" myself before AMP visits by rubbing one out immediately before going, or getting tipsy. Neither was convenient. In fact, sometimes I'd show up with an unloaded gun having just popped on my own and the girl would have me pop prematurely again.

However, in the last couple of years that has finally seem to have subsided, but the libido (multiple pop ability) is still strong. For now.

PupuPop2
02-16-13, 21:27
Has left the building. Had another enjoyable meeting with her last night. Everything was good. She said she'd be back in 2 weeks, maybe less.

Xiexie Michelle, travel safely.

Donho
02-17-13, 05:39
Has left the building. Had another enjoyable meeting with her last night. Everything was good. She said she'd be back in 2 weeks, maybe less.

Xiexie Michelle, travel safely.PupuPop2,

Michelle is an angel sent to earth in a perfect body (including birthmark on her left leg) to torment us with ecstasy. When you have guaranteed ecstasy on the hook, her voice, her accent, her cuddles, her little "dupe dee too" song she hums when stripping out of the Teddy is all designed to inflict euphoria beyond reason, and disassemble, then recreate our concept of love and sex.

Why does an experience so perfect make us so sad? Life is a beautiful mystery. Ah Michelle, I love you.

Don Ho

ShripmBoy
02-17-13, 06:17
Funny, no report on the new one.

SweetThaiPie
02-17-13, 06:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Hilifter37
02-17-13, 17:00
Funny, no report on the new one.Had a good session with Bonnie. Bonnie is Thai / Cambodian mix. 5'3", about 100 lbs, thin but not spinner, man-made be cups, and small tight "cupable ass". When I mean cupable, I can almost take one hand and cup both her tight ass cheeks in one hand. LOL. Anyway, self shower, then started face up with her kissing me from legs up to my head. She only does LK no tongue, and CBJ (at least with me). Normal positions CG, ACG, RCG, MS, StandingSS, and pop in DS. Asked if I wanted massage, but declined because I had no time, needed to meet friends for brunch. Will get a massage next time as she said she used to work as a masseuse in Thailand and Boston. L 8, A 9, S 8. 5.

I passed by Pie and spoke to her briefly. She said she does not offer greek and also her standard service is multi-pop as long as it is within an hour, NO upsell. Her words not mine. Anyway, I desperately want to take her up on the multi-pop within an hour service, BUT I can not pop more than once in an hour, so I can never experience that type of pleasure. Suck to be me!

PupuPop2
02-17-13, 18:35
PupuPop2,

Michelle is an angel sent to earth in a perfect body (including birthmark on her left leg) to torment us with ecstasy. When you have guaranteed ecstasy on the hook, her voice, her accent, her cuddles, her little "dupe dee too" song she hums when stripping out of the Teddy is all designed to inflict euphoria beyond reason, and disassemble, then recreate our concept of love and sex.

Why does an experience so perfect make us so sad? Life is a beautiful mystery. Ah Michelle, I love you.

Don HoBe patient Donho. She probably has guys like you waiting for her back home. Too bad she doesn't have a twin. I know she'll be back. Too much love waiting for her here.

She is a sex angel sent to bedevil us with that sweet warm wetness found only in that tight, constricting, love tunnel of hers. She can choke the life out of your one eyed snake easily. She has a very strong body for a girl her size. I like the way she prances around the place. She got more bounce to the ounce than most girls around and is happy to pleasure you. I always tip her well for a job well done.

Sounds like you got the "M" fever bad. The only cure is an ocean away. Patience is a virtue one must possess when our preferred p_____y is far, far away. Such an exquisite pain!

Yahtzee
02-17-13, 22:21
Saw Bonnie late at night since Pie wasn't working. She's around 5'3"ish, B cups (man-made) , long black hair, and pretty skinny (she doesn't have much of an ass). Personally I like girls who are a little bit thicker. Got a pretty good massage from her first. She really worked my back and legs with her massage skills. Afterwards on the flip we went through CG, mish, doggy, reverse CG and finished back in CG. She does LFK but no DFK. Afterwards she jumped in the shower with me and helped wash me down. She was really accomadating and wanting to make sure I was satisfied which was a bonus. The only downside is that I wasn't really digging her look as again I like girls with a little more thickness on them.

L. 6 (little too skinny for me)

A. 9.

S. 8

Ezaker
02-20-13, 01:04
Hey brothas!

Just wondering is Pie Black? Or Asian?

From her pics she looks African American but those titties!

Donho
02-20-13, 03:09
Hey brothas!

Just wondering is Pie Black? Or Asian?

From her pics she looks African American but those titties!She is Thai.

ShaggyDoo
02-20-13, 17:23
Looks like another rotation at MF, Michelle and Sayumi are gone and new girls Mandi and Bonnie are in. Haven't tried them yet. It's a shame Sayumi and Tina were two young bucks that were my favorites.

JS247
02-24-13, 21:32
Had to get my Pie fix before she leaves. Dfk, Lfk and BBBJ to start. CG, DS and mish followed, BBBJ and HJ until completion. Pie is a mix of GFE and PSE if that makes any sense? For some reason every time I see Pie something happens after our session. First time the water was out, this time the power went out. I think I took a little too long on this session we went way past an hour and I think someone was waiting, Sorry bro. Lastly I know Pie is going to read this. You gave me 4 hickeys!

Punani Rookie
02-25-13, 04:37
Had to get my Pie fix before she leaves. Dfk, Lfk and BBBJ to start. CG, DS and mish followed, BBBJ and HJ until completion. Pie is a mix of GFE and PSE if that makes any sense? For some reason every time I see Pie something happens after our session. First time the water was out, this time the power went out. I think I took a little too long on this session we went way past an hour and I think someone was waiting, Sorry bro. Lastly I know Pie is going to read this. You gave me 4 hickeys!When does she leave been wanting to try her any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Punani Rookie
02-25-13, 05:00
Had to get my Pie fix before she leaves. Dfk, Lfk and BBBJ to start. CG, DS and mish followed, BBBJ and HJ until completion. Pie is a mix of GFE and PSE if that makes any sense? For some reason every time I see Pie something happens after our session. First time the water was out, this time the power went out. I think I took a little too long on this session we went way past an hour and I think someone was waiting, Sorry bro. Lastly I know Pie is going to read this. You gave me 4 hickeys!Anyone tried Emily at MF yet curious about her just looked at the backpage add any info appreciated.

Safe mongering everyone

Rico Suave808
02-25-13, 12:02
L / 8. 5: Shelly is Chinese from San Diego where she worked as an MT. She is about 5'4' tall. 110 lbs, medium length black hair. She has a pretty face and a nice smile, a girl next door type. Her body is slim but not skinny, with nice soft skin. Breasts are B-size with nice nips, good for sucking on. This girl has a nice big firm ass for an Asian girl. Pussy is shaved and clean.

A / 9: She has a friendly, outgoing personality and willing to please.

S / 8. 5: Shelly is new to FS as she only did HE in Cal. Met me in the room and began with some hugging and kissing. Off came her bikini top and bottom and she began a very good bbbj with bls. After about 5 minutes I returned the favor with some daty. Her shaved pussy was clean and tasty. She loves daty and came quite intensely after about 5 minutes. On went the cover and I started with mish, went to ds and acg. She has a very tight pussy but look out in acg, like a vice grip. She took a good pounding with no complaints and I had a very enjoyable time with her. A good back massage after I finished and I was out of there in an hour.

Menu: bbbj, cfs any position, daty, dato, lfk and dfk may be ymmv.

JS247
02-25-13, 19:59
When does she leave been wanting to try her any info would be appreciated.

ThanksEnd of this month. Not sure the exact date. She won't be back until mid-November.

JS247
02-25-13, 22:49
Anyone tried Emily at MF yet curious about her just looked at the backpage add any info appreciated.

Safe mongering everyoneCheck out my Emily report from a while back. Can't remember too much as it was a while ago.

Harrywang
02-26-13, 17:33
Hi everyone,

Can someone be kind enough to describe the best way to go into this mayflower establishment. Do you just walk up? Someone comes down to get you? Call ahead? I just want to know so I don't look like a fool trying to visit my first AMP. Thanks in advance!

Rico Suave808
02-26-13, 17:54
FYI, Grace has moved from Sunflower to Mayflower. Thai girl 26 yoa, 34-26-36D. 5'3" tall, 115 lbs.

Pineapple50
02-26-13, 18:37
Grace told me last week that she was moving next door. What a loss for her previous place. They have Nobody worth seeing now!

JT.

FYI, Grace has moved from Sunflower to Mayflower. Thai girl 26 yoa, 34-26-36D. 5'3" tall, 115 lbs.

Fillet Show
02-26-13, 18:54
Grace told me last week that she was moving next door. What a loss for her previous place. They have Nobody worth seeing now!

JT.
FYI, Grace has moved from Sunflower to Mayflower. Thai girl 26 yoa, 34-26-36D. 5'3" tall, 115 lbs.Can we get some current pics of her posing in the MF rooms now.

Hilifter37
02-26-13, 18:55

JT.I had a good time with Jasmine and hoped she would come back. I plan on seeing her very soon. Jessica may be a little more YMMV, but I was able to nut pretty easily with her, so I may repeat. Since I don't necessarily seek GFE all the time, one main criteria for me is if the girl allows me to nut, even if I take a little more time in DS than she would have liked. Jessica was good for me in that regard, plus I liked her BBBJ.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Mayflower and rank it as the 2nd best AMP for me, right behind Roses, which is number 1. Also, I plan on seeing Shelly this week as well, so my plate is full this week, in a good way! Right now Mayflower is stacked. If only Tina would come back to round up the line up, I would rank MF #1 right now.

JS247
02-26-13, 20:06
She's replacing Pie since she is leaving this month.

Rico Suave808
02-27-13, 01:04
Michelle has arrived! Get in line behind me guys.

Aloha Monday
02-27-13, 03:34
Michelle has arrived! Get in line behind me guys.OMG Michelle, Grace, Bonnie, Shelly, Pie and Emily!

I don't have enough funds! Help!

Blake123
02-27-13, 05:53
Hi everyone,

Can someone be kind enough to describe the best way to go into this mayflower establishment. Do you just walk up? Someone comes down to get you? Call ahead? I just want to know so I don't look like a fool trying to visit my first AMP. Thanks in advance!As it is now with many popular girls there, you shoud phone ahead for an appointment. When you go in the Century Center lobby, get in the elevator bank that is to the left as you face the front desk. Go to the 27th floor, out the elevator to your right and suite 2701 is right there. If you go after 10PM, you have to check in at the front desk. I've never been there after 10PM, but I've heard someone has to come get you after 10PM.

ShaggyDoo
02-27-13, 11:11
Had Shelly Monday night, pretty Chinese girl, face kinda reminds me of "Lucy Lui". Body is true to pictures on backpage ad, nice tight body and firm boobs, I could tell they were implants cause they were firm on all fours. Started out light massage then turned over for some LFK then BBBJ. She slipped on the hat and started in CG, then put her on her back for some standing MISH; then turned her over on her feet and bent her over for some DS, finally finished her off in MISH again. Overall great service. L=8 / A=9 / S=9. Big fan of Chinese girls cause of they tend to really tight boxes, this girls no Tina (who IMHO was one of they best!) but she comes a close 2nd. Get her fast boys, cause after some small talk at the end, she said she was only in HAWAII for 2 weeks. If things go well for her maybe longer.

H Mobius
02-27-13, 22:26
If you go after 10PM, you have to check in at the front desk. I've never been there after 10PM, but I've heard someone has to come get you after 10PM.Yes that is correct, it is part of their posted Security policy. To circumvent having to check-in with Security (which personally I do NOT want to do), I used to wait outside the glass doors so I could be escorted in by the girl. We would then go straight to the elevators. This was after I've previously seen her pre-10 pm, so that she knew who she was coming outside for. I think it looks better when two parties appear to know each other rather than a display of uncertainty on the part of the girl.

Waikiki808
02-28-13, 23:15
Tried to see Pie today; turns out she leaves tonight and is no longer seeing any customers. She says she'll be back in November. She also said that Grace was gone but would return in April.

Ah well.

Eight31
03-01-13, 16:47
Ok so first off I'm a newbie to the HI AMP market and this is my first post. I decided to take the plunge and choose Mayflower due to the awesome pics on BP and the good reviews here. I tried to make an appt. With Pie despite the report that she is leaving. Ended up seeing Maysa aka Bonnie, she is def hot, spinner type good if you like petite girls. Service was a+ and damage was as expected. The establishment was clean and nice. My question for the regulars here has to do with an issue that occurred while I was there. I decided to go to MF partly to be discreet thinking that The cen center is a good place for that. And it seemed all good when I got inside. Problem while I was there was caused by another patron who was pissed that he wasn't able to get BBFS. The guy was being loud complaining to MS first, causing drama then on the phone loud complaint to someone (maybe LE is what the girl started saying) so basically the other monger pretty much ruined the vibe and had me running for the door, just in case MS or the DB in the other room decided to call LE. Does that sort of thing happen a lot here? Or was that an isolated incident?

Rico Suave808
03-01-13, 16:59
Pie is still at MF and will be there until March 10. Grace is gone.

Tried to see Pie today; turns out she leaves tonight and is no longer seeing any customers. She says she'll be back in November. She also said that Grace was gone but would return in April.

Ah well.

AtletaTigre
03-01-13, 18:51

They are just as bad as Sky and other girls all for the cash.At least not to me! I did ask nice but not on the menu I got. Overall she's definitely fun and she really enjoys the mirrors which was kinda fun. Looks wise she wasn't quite what I expected. Maybe I set expectations too high. She's definitely very friendly and fun. Don't know that I'll repeat but worth the visit.

Hp Xt
03-02-13, 02:07
Decided to venture out to CC and see Mayflower for myself. Guess my incognito AMP mojo was not working, two other mongers (would be too funny if was one of you) got in the elevator and all choose the 27th floor. Decided to hang back after getting out of the elevator; and sure enough, one went to the right, the other to the left. Is the door on the left an AMP?

Waited for a few minutes, then rang the door and was let in by Mamasan Yoyo. Led to a room and told to shower. Mamasan turned on the water; I asked "got to shower by myself?" She laughed and offered to jump in. Should have took her up on the offer, ha ha.

Got back to the room, asked to see Michelle. Mamasan said she "her time of the month, not here". She offered Thai girl Bonnie, almost left as I've been to BKK and thought no way getting the same experience here. In walks in Bonnie, aka Maysha. Reminded me of a go-go dancer at Rawhide, Soi Cowboy; slim, petite spinner type. First thing she asked, am I "Uncle Leo". Thought about leaving but figured I'm already here.

Told her if she thinks I'm Uncle Leo,"sit on my face." She did, great tasting and started BBBJ. Very silky, had to concentrate on DATY so not to pop too early. After 10 minutes, she put on the cover and jumped on. She was VERY tight, and during cg did a sideways thrust. Never had that before, it kinda hurt (bent my johnson) as she was so tight. Asked to switch to doggie, but could not last long. She was too tight.

After, got a real massage for about 20 minutes. First time for me in an (Hawaii) AMP. She actually did a good job, reminded of BKK service. Usual damages, definitely will repeat (she's only here until April).

Hp

Blake123
03-02-13, 03:49
Pie is still at MF and will be there until March 10. Grace is gone.Good news! At least for me. I thought she just left. I need to see her again before she leaves.

Blake123
03-02-13, 03:53
Decided to venture out to CC and see Mayflower for myself. Guess my incognito AMP mojo was not working, two other mongers (would be too funny if was one of you) got in the elevator and all choose the 27th floor. Decided to hang back after getting out of the elevator; and sure enough, one went to the right, the other to the left. Is the door on the left an AMP?Yes, AMP on the left (2702) is Sunflower. Hapa Jasmine seems to be the current hottie there.

Bowah57
03-02-13, 03:54
Decided to venture out to CC and see Mayflower for myself. Guess my incognito AMP mojo was not working, two other mongers (would be too funny if was one of you) got in the elevator and all choose the 27th floor. Decided to hang back after getting out of the elevator; and sure enough, one went to the right, the other to the left. Is the door on the left an AMP?

Waited for a few minutes, then rang the door and was let in by Mamasan Yoyo. Led to a room and told to shower. Mamasan turned on the water; I asked "got to shower by myself?" She laughed and offered to jump in. Should have took her up on the offer, ha ha.

Got back to the room, asked to see Michelle. Mamasan said she "her time of the month, not here". She offered Thai girl Bonnie, almost left as I've been to BKK and thought no way getting the same experience here. In walks in Bonnie, aka Maysha. Reminded me of a go-go dancer at Rawhide, Soi Cowboy; slim, petite spinner type. First thing she asked, am I "Uncle Leo". Thought about leaving but figured I'm already here.

Told her if she thinks I'm Uncle Leo,"sit on my face." She did, great tasting and started BBBJ. Very silky, had to concentrate on DATY so not to pop too early. After 10 minutes, she put on the cover and jumped on. She was VERY tight, and during cg did a sideways thrust. Never had that before, it kinda hurt (bent my johnson) as she was so tight. Asked to switch to doggie, but could not last long. She was too tight.

After, got a real massage for about 20 minutes. First time for me in an (Hawaii) AMP. She actually did a good job, reminded of BKK service. Usual damages, definitely will repeat (she's only here until April).

HpThe left door is Sunflower.

Waikiki808
03-02-13, 03:54
Pie is still at MF and will be there until March 10. Grace is gone.Huh. Well, I guess she didn't like me, then. That's too bad.

Idusixtyning
03-02-13, 04:32
Got back to the room, asked to see Michelle. Mamasan said she "her time of the month, not here".

HpLate Wednesday night at CC around 10p-11p, LE was there when I drove in to visit an establishment. I drove right back out and called the place I was going to visit to tell them I was cancelling my appointment. Was told a girl was busted at MF. Might have been Michelle.

Buster50
03-02-13, 15:11
Late Wednesday night at CC around 10p-11p, LE was there when I drove in to visit an establishment. I drove right back out and called the place I was going to visit to tell them I was cancelling my appointment. Was told a girl was busted at MF. Might have been Michelle.It was Michelle.

Hilifter37
03-02-13, 20:10
It was Michelle.Not again! I thought that happened to her last time as well. WTF. I was planning to go MF this weekend, but now that the line up is cut in half, IDK. That sucks.

Candyman2002
03-02-13, 20:16
Not again! I thought that happened to her last time as well. WTF. I was planning to go MF this weekend, but now that the line up is cut in half, IDK. That sucks.Maybe Yoyo will start providing again. LOL

JS247
03-02-13, 22:55
Not again! I thought that happened to her last time as well. WTF. I was planning to go MF this weekend, but now that the line up is cut in half, IDK. That sucks.Michelle is there, I just saw her. Better hurry up she leaves Monday.

Aloha Monday
03-03-13, 01:32
Today. 09:11Buster50.

Originally Posted by Idusixtyning [View Original Post]

Late Wednesday night at CC around 10p-11p, LE was there when I drove in to visit an establishment. I drove right back out and called the place I was going to visit to tell them I was cancelling my appointment. Was told a girl was busted at MF. Might have been Michelle.

It was Michelle.

I was at MF Wednesday night around 9:30 to 11:00pm to see Shelly and stayed till 12:00am talked with YoYo since I was last customer. Michelle was there but she looks tired so I did not bather her. I sent text to Michelle next day she said she feel tired needs brake a couple of days. I don't know how you guys got those information but if you guys post false report you should apologize Michelle and other mongers.

Jbravo
03-03-13, 01:45
Its all part of the game. Junko used to tell me about how she got busted by a fat old white guy. Thought she was describing me, LOL.

No worries the professionals will be bak suking dik and taking your money.

Today. 09:11Buster50.

Originally Posted by Idusixtyning [View Original Post]

Late Wednesday night at CC around 10p-11p, LE was there when I drove in to visit an establishment. I drove right back out and called the place I was going to visit to tell them I was cancelling my appointment. Was told a girl was busted at MF. Might have been Michelle.

It was Michelle.

I was at MF Wednesday night around 9:30 to 11:00pm to see Shelly and stayed till 12:00am talked with YoYo since I was last customer. Michelle was there but she looks tired so I did not bather her. I sent text to Michelle next day she said she feel tired needs brake a couple of days. I don't know how you guys got those information but if you guys post false report you should apologize Michelle and other mongers.

Hp Xt
03-03-13, 02:12
Yes, AMP on the left (2702) is Sunflower. Hapa Jasmine seems to be the current hottie there.Bowah 5, Indusixtyninenig.

Thanks for the response, will try the door on the left in my next adventure. Will post good or bad, ha ha.

Hp

Ocolumbo
03-03-13, 04:24
Don't be spreading rumors about girls being busted by LE. That info is sensitive to the providers, and WORTHLESS for the board. It is gossipy hen shit. Show class and don't do it.

Hilifter37
03-04-13, 02:47
Had Shelly Monday night, pretty Chinese girl, face kinda reminds me of "Lucy Lui". Body is true to pictures on backpage ad, nice tight body and firm boobs, I could tell they were implants cause they were firm on all fours. Started out light massage then turned over for some LFK then BBBJ. She slipped on the hat and started in CG, then put her on her back for some standing MISH; then turned her over on her feet and bent her over for some DS, finally finished her off in MISH again. Overall great service. L=8 / A=9 / S=9. Big fan of Chinese girls cause of they tend to really tight boxes, this girls no Tina (who IMHO was one of they best!) but she comes a close 2nd. Get her fast boys, cause after some small talk at the end, she said she was only in HAWAII for 2 weeks. If things go well for her maybe longer.I might have been her last customer, as she said she was leaving today, a little earlier than expected. She does look a little like Lucy Liu, but Lucy has softer features while Shelly has more of a squarish jawline that I liked. I like Viet and Chinese faces in general. She has similar body type as most girls at Roses, good but not Jina / Million tight. Service was very good for me, as I always have a good time if a girl allows me to finish FS in DS, instead of HJ. DATY. 69, BBBJ, CFS. L 8, A 9, S 9. She said she liked Hawaii and may come back, but who knows?

Donho
03-04-13, 04:17
To the brother who let me have my turn: thank you. I know it was difficult for you. You are a true brother. I hope to speak to you in person some day.

To the lady: You are the very best. Lovely woman. We will miss you. Be safe.

Don Ho.

Wow, people were literally breaking down the door to see her. That lady was magic.

Pineapple50
03-04-13, 16:09
Is Grace still at Mayflower? I have Not seen her name listed on the BP Ad and I have Not seen any posts for her lately.

JT

Hilifter37
03-04-13, 16:23
Is Grace still at Mayflower? I have Not seen her name listed on the BP Ad and I have Not seen any posts for her lately.

JTBro Justin posted Grace is gone. When I was at MF yesterday, was told Pie, Michelle, Maysa and Shelly available. Picked Shelly, and she told me she was leaving that afternoon. Also was told a new girl coming in, but did not get details as I had to go.

Pineapple50
03-04-13, 20:31
I hope she re-surfaces someplace! After I saw her at Sunflower; she told me she was moving next door to Mayflower. And I thought she would be at Mayflower for a few weeks at least!

JT.

Bro Justin posted Grace is gone. When I was at MF yesterday, was told Pie, Michelle, Maysa and Shelly available. Picked Shelly, and she told me she was leaving that afternoon. Also was told a new girl coming in, but did not get details as I had to go.

JS247
03-05-13, 02:02
I hope she re-surfaces someplace! After I saw her at Sunflower; she told me she was moving next door to Mayflower. And I thought she would be at Mayflower for a few weeks at least!

JT.Pie told me she would be back in April.

PupuPop2
03-05-13, 23:37
To the brother who let me have my turn: thank you. I know it was difficult for you. You are a true brother. I hope to speak to you in person some day.

To the lady: You are the very best. Lovely woman. We will miss you. Be safe.

Don Ho.

Talking with you was good Don Ho. We share the common ground. You are my brother for sure.

To the lady:You will be missed. There will never be another like you here again. I will never forget you. Good luck in all you do. Zaijian!

PupuPop2

Hp Xt
03-07-13, 02:23
Now that I know the location of Sunflower, decided to try and see Kim. Called, a guy answered (do they have a Papasan?) and said she was on vacation. He was vague on her return, so decided to make an appointment with Maysa. Called Mamasan and set up the appointment.

Funny thing; arrived, took shower by myself (is this the norm for Mayflower?) and was asked by Mamasan who I wanted to see. Told her I had an appointment with Maysa. A few minutes later in walks in Maysa; looking sweet, smelling sweet and sexy in her bikini. She was surprised to see me, but remembered our last time.

I wonder if the Mamasan tells the girls about appointments? Maysa had just ordered her dinner; but like a trooper said "work come first". Made me chuckle.

We started out with light kisses, fooling around which was very GFE. She then pushed me down, looked at Mr. Happy and said "I like this". Almost made me pop, ha ha ha. BBBJ, deep throat then asked her to put on the cover so not too pop. Standard positions, ended with her legs on my shoulders going deep.

She cleaned me up, offered to do a massage; however, told her next time. Go eat, she seemed happy, gave me a wai with Khup kun ka. Told her see you next week. Ahh, the benefits of BKK without the 15 hour plane ride!

Hp

Chlah
03-08-13, 22:29
Went and had some Pie today. Started out weird, she wanted to see my cell phone, maybe she thought I was LE. Then she got naked, BBBJ. OMG that girl can suck a cock, then goes the cover, no DATY, she says it's ticklish. Started in cg, then rcg, then mish, and finished doggie. While doing doggie started rubbing her rosebud with my thumb, she loved it. Then pushed my thumb deeper, she started bucking back and moaning load. Too much for me to take and I popped. Then we layer there and talked, lots of laughing and touching. Jr gets his second wind and we go at it again, all the same positions, pop during doggie. She showers, then I shower and hour is up, total damage was $$. She also told me she's leaving on Sunday and won't be back until November. L / A/S=8/10/10, definitely repeat.

Blake123
03-09-13, 05:00
Went and had some Pie today. Started out weird, she wanted to see my cell phone, maybe she thought I was LE. Then she got naked, BBBJ. OMG that girl can suck a cock, then goes the cover, no DATY, she says it's ticklish. Started in cg, then rcg, then mish, and finished doggie. While doing doggie started rubbing her rosebud with my thumb, she loved it. Then pushed my thumb deeper, she started bucking back and moaning load. Too much for me to take and I popped. Then we layer there and talked, lots of laughing and touching. Jr gets his second wind and we go at it again, all the same positions, pop during doggie. She showers, then I shower and hour is up, total damage was $$. She also told me she's leaving on Sunday and won't be back until November. L / A/S=8/10/10, definitely repeat.Your report is the second one I've seen that said Pie wanted to see the customer's cell phone. I've been with her twice, but she never asked to see my phone.

Vegas1964
03-09-13, 05:56
Went and had some Pie today. Started out weird, she wanted to see my cell phone, maybe she thought I was LE. Then she got naked, BBBJ. OMG that girl can suck a cock, then goes the cover, no DATY, she says it's ticklish. Started in cg, then rcg, then mish, and finished doggie. While doing doggie started rubbing her rosebud with my thumb, she loved it. Then pushed my thumb deeper, she started bucking back and moaning load. Too much for me to take and I popped. Then we layer there and talked, lots of laughing and touching. Jr gets his second wind and we go at it again, all the same positions, pop during doggie. She showers, then I shower and hour is up, total damage was $$. She also told me she's leaving on Sunday and won't be back until November. L / A/S=8/10/10, definitely repeat.Is this true?

Chlah
03-09-13, 12:41
Is this true?Yes it's true MSOG. First one was quick and then she told me, it's so hard again and you've only got 15 minutes, so we went for round 2.

Hilifter37
03-09-13, 13:56
Is this true?Yes, Pie told me directly that MSOG is available as long as it is within the 1 hour period. Unfortunately for me, I can't do MSOG even in a 3 hour period, so could not test it out myself personally.

JS247
03-09-13, 18:40
Yes, Pie told me directly that MSOG is available as long as it is within the 1 hour period. Unfortunately for me, I can't do MSOG even in a 3 hour period, so could not test it out myself personally.Same here. Hard for me to pop in an hour unless its bb.

Snow9
03-10-13, 23:36
Let me just say that mama and the girls at MF have been so nice to me, I will never go any other place.

Hilifter37
03-11-13, 18:05
Let me just say that mama and the girls at MF have been so nice to me, I will never go any other place.You should apply to be mama's boyfriend. I wanted to apply for the position, because she told me I can test drive every girl she brings in, IF I was her boyfriend. However, she would not let me go to other AMPs, which is a deal breaker for me. Darn it, I do still want to play with mama. Maybe next time I go MF we will see.

JoeKher
03-14-13, 01:22
So due to some circumstances for the past few weeks now I'm able to finally return to the mongering scene, went in and the kinda young lookin mama with braces said only one girl working.

Mayusi or whatever Looks:7. Looks like a Thai land bar girl to the fullest but can also pass as a local but fog Filipino. Great tits and a killer mid section, not much of an ass and the face is somewhat doable. Nice little skinny frame but so I was satisfied with the first impression.

Attitude:8. Not much of an attitude or personality really, may sound funny but the attitude was mechanical actually. Wasn't snobbish or anything atleast.

Sex:8. Lite shower no massage, CBJ DATY cg mish doggy standing mish sideways mish mish done. Sex was pretty good, some nice moans but not very vocal. Very accomidating and wants to please. All in all had a decent time, pussy is extremely smooth and can really get wet. Lfk but not much of dfk allowed but alot of body kissing on her part. Will I repeat probably not.

Blake123
03-16-13, 05:38
...but she's back already, so the BP ad says. Got to get another slice of Pie. My ATF Thai tits and ass.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/omg-pie-is-back-in-mayflower-always-best-place-to-go-25/4064520

Oldie81
03-16-13, 06:00
You should apply to be mama's boyfriend. I wanted to apply for the position, because she told me I can test drive every girl she brings in, IF I was her boyfriend. However, she would not let me go to other AMPs, which is a deal breaker for me. Darn it, I do still want to play with mama. Maybe next time I go MF we will see.Sounds like a good deal. How she gonna know u going other amps? Hehe

Buster50
03-16-13, 06:11
You should apply to be mama's boyfriend. I wanted to apply for the position, because she told me I can test drive every girl she brings in, IF I was her boyfriend. However, she would not let me go to other AMPs, which is a deal breaker for me. Darn it, I do still want to play with mama. Maybe next time I go MF we will see.I think mama already has a BF, might be the skinny Chinese guy there. LOL

IrishBlessing
03-17-13, 15:49
I think mama already has a BF, might be the skinny Chinese guy there. LOLHer girls always told me her BF is a Filipino guy, not the skinny Chinese guy.

Aloha Monday
03-18-13, 01:20
Her girls always told me her BF is a Filipino guy, not the skinny Chinese guy.Really? I thought chubby round face Mexican mixed guy is a boyfriend. I saw him with her at Walmart, Costco etc. She has many boyfriend! LOL BTW I had a great time with MAYSA today. She has slim tight body with nice tits. Start with body rubbing Lfk BBBJ CBJ then CG Dfk Dfk CG. I am embarrassing to say this but I am not hard enough some point but she really help me after that happened. I really impressed her attitude. Oh boy I am getting old may try V or testosterone treatment.

Jbravo
03-18-13, 04:59
What has become of MF all you LVB's? Classic AMP move of saying she's leaving so hurry up get in line and fuck that Pie. Then, like magic, she's back!

Either that's just BS, or its November. Either way, she's off of my list. And I was going to offer her $300 to fuk that thai greek.

Got to go plan for thanksgiving now, LOL. Get some real Pie-pumpkin.

. But she's back already, so the BP ad says. Got to get another slice of Pie. My ATF Thai tits and ass.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/omg-pie-is-back-in-mayflower-always-best-place-to-go-25/4064520

Buster50
03-18-13, 14:55
Her girls always told me her BF is a Filipino guy, not the skinny Chinese guy.I was joking about the Chinese guy, he might not even be straight. LOL Yeah, its a Filipino dude.

Hilifter37
03-18-13, 19:02
What has become of MF all you LVB's? Classic AMP move of saying she's leaving so hurry up get in line and fuck that Pie. Then, like magic, she's back!

Either that's just BS, or its November. Either way, she's off of my list. And I was going to offer her $300 to fuk that thai greek.

Got to go plan for thanksgiving now, LOL. Get some real Pie-pumpkin.My last session at MF was with Susi, and we were going to use the room with the shower. However, Pie was packing her stuff into suitcases and needed to shower after me for her afternoon flight, so we switched rooms. As far as I know, she was packing to leave that day, but I don't know what happened after that?

KennethVO
03-19-13, 18:21
My last session at MF was with Susi, and we were going to use the room with the shower. However, Pie was packing her stuff into suitcases and needed to shower after me for her afternoon flight, so we switched rooms. As far as I know, she was packing to leave that day, but I don't know what happened after that?Could you describe how does she look? I want to check her out.

Shoots Brah
03-19-13, 19:52
Anyone know where Eva works at now? She very briefly worked here at mayflower. Skinny Chinese lady, prob small be cups and no booty?

I remember askin mama for a girl with a booty and in comes Eva, the opposite. But had a really fun sesh with her.

Thanks in advance.

Shopaholick
03-19-13, 21:55
Anyone know where Eva works at now? She very briefly worked here at mayflower. Skinny Chinese lady, prob small be cups and no booty?

I remember askin mama for a girl with a booty and in comes Eva, the opposite. But had a really fun sesh with her.

Thanks in advance.Coincidentally, a former MF girl I was recently texting with told me Eva is supposed to return today or this week. IDK how reliable the info is, but can't imagine she would lie about that for no reason. Try calling and ask Yoyo about Eva.

JS247
03-20-13, 02:50

Got to go plan for thanksgiving now, LOL. Get some real Pie-pumpkin.No LVBs here. We posted she was leaving because it came straight from her mouth.

Michael Scott
03-20-13, 04:45
So decided to do some mongering the other day. Haven't gone anywhere in awhile. Looked through BP and saw a bunch of nice ads, but these days I'm reluctant to try something new in fear of disappointment or even worse, LE. So decided to head on over to the good-old, trusty MF. Asked for Susi as I'm not a huge titty guy, so opted not to go with Pie. Honestly everything was average. Susi is very nice and polite. About 5'4".115 like the ad says. Natural B's as well. Declined on the shower and got a back rub / massage. CBJ, CFS, CG, DS, Mish. Nothing really to complain about, but really nothing all that special either. L7 / A9 / S7. Don't get me wrong Susi is a very cool chick, just not my cup of tea, therefore I probably would not repeat.

I've been trying to find a great provider that I would love to see over and over again, but I can't seem to find one. Jade from VG was awesome, Honey from 7 / Ginza is awesome (I just never know when she's there) , of course Penny from various places and Monique (Thai chick from Rainbow 7) a loooooong time ago, these were some of my ATFs. Sua at one point was good, Nikki Sweet is ok, Bobbie from Ichiban was ok. No one has really made a great impression on me recently. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Bowah57
03-20-13, 04:52
So decided to do some mongering the other day. Haven't gone anywhere in awhile. Looked through BP and saw a bunch of nice ads, but these days I'm reluctant to try something new in fear of disappointment or even worse, LE. So decided to head on over to the good-old, trusty MF. Asked for Susi as I'm not a huge titty guy, so opted not to go with Pie. Honestly everything was average. Susi is very nice and polite. About 5'4".115 like the ad says. Natural B's as well. Declined on the shower and got a back rub / massage. CBJ, CFS, CG, DS, Mish. Nothing really to complain about, but really nothing all that special either. L7 / A9 / S7. Don't get me wrong Susi is a very cool chick, just not my cup of tea, therefore I probably would not repeat.

I've been trying to find a great provider that I would love to see over and over again, but I can't seem to find one. Jade from VG was awesome, Honey from 7 / Ginza is awesome (I just never know when she's there) , of course Penny from various places and Monique (Thai chick from Rainbow 7) a loooooong time ago, these were some of my ATFs. Sua at one point was good, Nikki Sweet is ok, Bobbie from Ichiban was ok. No one has really made a great impression on me recently. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.Did you tried Sky, Jio, Hera or Vanella (Swan)?

Michael Scott
03-20-13, 04:57
Did you tried Sky, Jio, Hera or Vanella (Swan)?Never tried any of those. Thanks for the suggestions. I like petite, spinner types. Like I said Honey is sweet, but it's hard to know when she's available, and I usually do my mongering during the day or early evening. Hardly ever monger after 10pm. Which would be your best reco?

Bowah57
03-20-13, 06:01
Never tried any of those. Thanks for the suggestions. I like petite, spinner types. Like I said Honey is sweet, but it's hard to know when she's available, and I usually do my mongering during the day or early evening. Hardly ever monger after 10pm. Which would be your best reco?You might want to try Pinky if L=6. 5. She is a spinner and she like doing it more than once. Some provider nust acting but twice I went, twice she want to do again and again. Hehe.

Bowah57
03-20-13, 06:04
You might want to try Pinky if L=6. 5. She is a spinner and she like doing it more than once. Some provider nust acting but twice I went, twice she want to do again and again. Hehe.Forgot. She work at King's Relaxation the one above Debbie's Lounge on King street just before Keeamoku street.

She's a spinner. I belive naturals too.

Local1234
03-21-13, 00:24
You might want to try Pinky if L=6. 5. She is a spinner and she like doing it more than once. Some provider nust acting but twice I went, twice she want to do again and again. Hehe.Pinky is Thai or Chinese?

Chengp
03-29-13, 16:37
I missed Maysa's neck and back massage and called for an appointment but she was gone. Mama said there are two new girls now Angela and Sara and a third one arriving on Friday.

I think they are all from China via New York or Cali.

Sara's BP pictures are hot like Tina.

I will report after I sample.

Safe mongering.

Rico Suave808
03-30-13, 16:03
I stopped by Mayflower last night and had a nice time with Sara. She is a very nice woman with a charming personality. She is Chinese / Japanese mix 5'4' tall and 110 lbs. She has a slim build. Her body reminds me of Gia / Tia from MF past. Boobs are man made B or C with nice nips to suckle on. Her pussy is trimmed and clean.

She looked attractive to me as I picked her over the other younger girl there. What most attracted me to her was her genuinely friendly smile.

Anyway, went to the room with the shower and went right to the action. She started off with a very good BBBJ with a lot of bls and I mean a lot. Switched to 69 where she deftly put on the cover with her mouth. Her pussy tasted so good I decided to DATY for another 5 minutes or so until she came. She really enjoyed very light tongue action over just munching down. After she came she asked me to fuck her so I entered her in mish. She has a very tight pussy and I could tell she was uncomfortable with my size so I had to take it slow and easy with her which was ok with me. Her acg is amazing and I almost came right then. Went to k9 for a while and finished in mish with a lot of dfk. The fuck secession lasted about 45 minutes. After I came she offered to massage me but I wanted to lie there with her and talk. Later showered and left.

Dan1388
03-31-13, 00:51
L / A/S 7/6/5.

Looks wise, she is cute more on the plain side. If she were at the Ward Plex she'd definitely be on the B Team. Service was mundane, you're going to have to do most of the work, pretty typical nothing to really make you want to return, attitude was ok not super enthusiastic just quiet and honestly a bit of a bore. Angela has no ass and some decent perky bees on a good day. Mid-twentieS. I would not return for her and MF in general needs an influx of new talent.

Yummy808
04-01-13, 04:22
Late report from last week. Thought I'd check out Mayflower after drinking with the boyz. My bad as details were blurry. (details like names) so I think Jessica met me downstairs. She's cute, so I figured it'd be ok. In the elevator she tells me that she has some other pretty girl for me. I freak out when they do that. Hairs stood up on my neck. But so many beers into it, I figured what the hell.

THE SWITCH: Sure enough, some other Chinese girl is in the room, smallish lopsided man-made lumps and a face that made me think that I should have killed that last pitcher of Budweiser before leaving. She has a pretty limited english vocab. She said the word "money" once. And "two hundred" once. And "oh baby" probably a hundred times. CBJ, CG, DS with rotating behind LOL, and MISH. She did a lot of that pushing back business with her thighs. $$ for half stroke wasn't doing it for me. Had to lay it into her until finishing MISH. No personality, I didn't really want to kiss her, finger check came out smelling like spermicidal lube, so no DATY by choice. I didn't even get her name.

That's what I get for going in half-drunk. Next time, I'll either go in sober or with stronger beer goggles!

L / A/S: 5/5/5. I don't blame her. If some drunk chick that looked like me wanted to bone I'd pass or I'd ask for $$$$$ LOL. Play sober or bring a wingman to help you choose!

Hilifter37
04-02-13, 00:43
Late report from last week. Thought I'd check out Mayflower after drinking with the boyz. My bad as details were blurry. (details like names) so I think Jessica met me downstairs. She's cute, so I figured it'd be ok. In the elevator she tells me that she has some other pretty girl for me. I freak out when they do that. Hairs stood up on my neck. But so many beers into it, I figured what the hell.

THE SWITCH: Sure enough, some other Chinese girl is in the room, smallish lopsided man-made lumps and a face that made me think that I should have killed that last pitcher of Budweiser before leaving. She has a pretty limited english vocab. She said the word "money" once. And "two hundred" once. And "oh baby" probably a hundred times. CBJ, CG, DS with rotating behind LOL, and MISH. She did a lot of that pushing back business with her thighs. $$ for half stroke wasn't doing it for me. Had to lay it into her until finishing MISH. No personality, I didn't really want to kiss her, finger check came out smelling like spermicidal lube, so no DATY by choice. I didn't even get her name.

That's what I get for going in half-drunk. Next time, I'll either go in sober or with stronger beer goggles!

L / A/S: 5/5/5. I don't blame her. If some drunk chick that looked like me wanted to bone I'd pass or I'd ask for $$$$$ LOL. Play sober or bring a wingman to help you choose!Are you sure you went to Mayflower? Jessica is at Sunflower. Also, seems like you paid both the HF and tip to the same girl, so it seems more like Sunflower. I did pretty much every Mayflower girl in the line up the last few months, and almost all did BBBJ and DATY, so it seems even more likely you were next door?

Bowah57
04-02-13, 01:16
Are you sure you went to Mayflower? Jessica is at Sunflower. Also, seems like you paid both the HF and tip to the same girl, so it seems more like Sunflower. I did pretty much every Mayflower girl in the line up the last few months, and almost all did BBBJ and DATY, so it seems even more likely you were next door?Hey Brother Hilifter, just curious, between you and me, who goes more mongering on a weekly basis? I go 5 times a week. Hehe.

Hilifter37
04-02-13, 01:42
Hey Brother Hilifter, just curious, between you and me, who goes more mongering on a weekly basis? I go 5 times a week. Hehe.Bro Bowah57, you win hands down for sure. My income is not steady, so a few months out of the year, I have gone up to 6 times a week. But for the majority of the year, I can only afford to go 2 to 3 times per week max. I wish I mongered 10 years earlier, because I had way more steady and disposable income back then.

Viet Whisperer
04-02-13, 02:25
Are you sure you went to Mayflower? Jessica is at Sunflower. Also, seems like you paid both the HF and tip to the same girl, so it seems more like Sunflower. I did pretty much every Mayflower girl in the line up the last few months, and almost all did BBBJ and DATY, so it seems even more likely you were next door?You were having a good night if you were so fucked up you thought you were at Mayflower! We need to party sometime lmao.

Rico Suave808
04-02-13, 04:54
New girl Joon and she is awesome. Check her out. Report to follow.

H Mobius
04-02-13, 06:31
She has a pretty limited english vocab. She said the word "money" once. And "two hundred" once. And "oh baby" probably a hundred times. CBJ, CG, DS with rotating behind LOL, and MISH. She did a lot of that pushing back business with her thighs. $$ for half stroke wasn't doing it for me. Had to lay it into her until finishing MISH.

No personality, I didn't really want to kiss her, finger check came out smelling like spermicidal lube, so no DATY by choice. I didn't even get her name.That sounds just like Anna, except for the spermicidal lube; was she doing BBFS?

You'd probably like Jessica, but it sounds like you might have to specifically request her to avoid another switch.

It also sounds like they need an ms like Chanel to train the girls, especially on what Not to say.

Hilifter37
04-02-13, 11:22
New girl Joon and she is awesome. Check her out. Report to follow.Is this the Joon from Roses? If she is, she is still my favorite from Roses.

Rico Suave808
04-02-13, 11:50
Is this the Joon from Roses? If she is, she is still my favorite from Roses.Yes, the same one. There are lots of reviews on her, all good. She is Korean. 5'7" tall in bare feet and has a large frame but not fat. The best thing about her is she loves sex and loves to cum. She can take a full hour of good hard sex and not complain and never asked me once to hurry up and cum. BBBJ with bls, covered FS and comfortable in any normal position. Dfk through out the session and enjoys daty & dato. She never used lube at all and got very wet naturally. Gfe bordering on pse, great time with her.

Bowah57
04-02-13, 14:00
New girl Joon and she is awesome. Check her out. Report to follow.I wonder why Joon would move to Mayflower. Hoya only lasted for 1 week and now at Ginza. I wonder and I hope I am wrong, maybe Rose having problem? I hate going to CC for some reason. Now that Joon moved, I have to take her off my shopping list.

Hawaii Boy
04-02-13, 14:19
I wonder why Joon would move to Mayflower. Hoya only lasted for 1 week and now at Ginza. I wonder and I hope I am wrong, maybe Rose having problem? I hate going to CC for some reason. Now that Joon moved, I have to take her off my shopping list.I am heartbroken to learn that Joon moved to CC and is not at Roses. I really don't want to go over to that place and she was in my top 5 and my favorite for DFK. I will miss her.

Viet Whisperer
04-02-13, 14:57
Yes, the same one. There are lots of reviews on her, all good. She is Korean. 5'7" tall in bare feet and has a large frame but not fat. The best thing about her is she loves sex and loves to cum. She can take a full hour of good hard sex and not complain and never asked me once to hurry up and cum. BBBJ with bls, covered FS and comfortable in any normal position. Dfk through out the session and enjoys daty & dato. She never used lube at all and got very wet naturally. Gfe bordering on pse, great time with her.Is she still only available Thursday thru Saturday? She might have changed due to it not being 24 hrs as she told me the 24hr stuff at Rose was making her tired. Hope she didn't drop school. I will see her at Mayflower even though you lose the BTB TS. It is a nicer place and more discrete. Appointments are honored better also there. $10 bucks more isn't a big deal.

Vegas1964
04-02-13, 15:10
I am heartbroken to learn that Joon moved to CC and is not at Roses. I really don't want to go over to that place and she was in my top 5 and my favorite for DFK. I will miss her.I also have been avoiding CC for the past 2 weeks and have been trying hard to convince one of my ATFs to leave. A tenant in the building who recognized me after coming out one of the CC parlors warned me of increasing pressure from the CC management and LE. Now if I really want to see my ATF in CC, I ask for 8AM appointment only.

Insatiable808
04-02-13, 16:06
I am heartbroken to learn that Joon moved to CC and is not at Roses. I really don't want to go over to that place and she was in my top 5 and my favorite for DFK. I will miss her.Hello Fellow PoonTang Afficianados,

I have found that the weekday (non-holiday) hours of 9-11am are very discrete times at CC. I've scheduled several 9/10/1030am appts at various hot spots & have walked onto the property, up the elevators to the desired floors & into the rooms for passionate boy girl encounters. I usually park near or around the Don Quijote area & walk to the bldg. Hardly ever run into anyone & if I do, a polite smile & a half friendly "good morning" is all's needed for the few seconds of sharing lobby or elevator time. The walk over is a good warm up for my heart & legs for the impending phallic & labial pounding about to be enjoyed!

If yours & her schedule permits, I highly recommend those hours for a Joon encounter with a couple of the more kissable lips on the circuit! She DFKs awesome also! LOL!

Be Safe & Report Back-Good or Bad,

Insatiable808

Insatiable808
04-02-13, 16:14
Yes, the same one. There are lots of reviews on her, all good. She is Korean. 5'7" tall in bare feet and has a large frame but not fat. The best thing about her is she loves sex and loves to cum. She can take a full hour of good hard sex and not complain and never asked me once to hurry up and cum. BBBJ with bls, covered FS and comfortable in any normal position. Dfk through out the session and enjoys daty & dato. She never used lube at all and got very wet naturally. Gfe bordering on pse, great time with her.This lovely, young, strong girl will literally put the screws to you. Have had several encounters with Joon & she is full of energy & responsive to everything on the menu. Highly recommend a visit. Her very well proportioned 5'7" frame is made for luv you long time nookie! Will be on my list, (behind Cindy Ginza / Aki Roses / Jessica Sunflwr / Lala Rap / Christy PT, etc, etc, etc.) which is growing longer than I can bang them out! So many hotties out there! I luv this hobby!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808

CM0069
04-03-13, 03:24
A tenant in the building who recognized me after coming out one of the CC parlors warned me of increasing pressure from the CC management and LE.So from your report it must be a tenant next to MF?

The only increasing pressure I am aware of in that situation is a stink eye haha. They see you go in and see you go out, hope that's not breaking any laws.

I may have been caught by a certain mt long ago and that was only becuz my # was her friends phone, and she was dere workin at one of the AMPs. Though I honestly can't confirm, she told me it as a story which I later went hmmmmm, wonder if she means muah haha.

H Mobius
04-03-13, 04:40
I also have been avoiding CC for the past 2 weeks and have been trying hard to convince one of my ATFs to leave. A tenant in the building who recognized me after coming out one of the CC parlors warned me of increasing pressure from the CC management and LE. Now if I really want to see my ATF in CC, I ask for 8AM appointment only.In response to this increasing pressure, some places will let you take the girl out; at one point SF was advertising outcalls to "major Honolulu areas".

They may charge more depending on the place, but if hosting is an option for you, it would be much safer than doing incalls especially at night.

I used to only go to CC at night but have cut way way back on that, as I no longer want to play Russian Roulette.

DarkTruth
04-03-13, 13:22
Rose has no problem-business as usual like any other AMP-they very very busy there. 3 X in 9 days all rooms taken and appointments lined up busy AMP nice selection and good fucks. Normal AMP problems with very high traffic horny bros fucking and sucking.

Hoya moves around a lot she has some baggage including a fuckin stalker-he will be dealt with soon.

JOON good move will be best phuk at MF without Michelle and Pie. Emily great but she only shows up when she horny.

JOON is average looks with a good fuck.

MF much nicer AMP facility than ghetto Roses. Never had a time problem at MF no knock at 45 min.

I wonder why Joon would move to Mayflower. Hoya only lasted for 1 week and now at Ginza. I wonder and I hope I am wrong, maybe Rose having problem? I hate going to CC for some reason. Now that Joon moved, I have to take her off my shopping list.

DogDay888
04-03-13, 22:38
So from your report it must be a tenant next to MF?

The only increasing pressure I am aware of in that situation is a stink eye haha. They see you go in and see you go out, hope that's not breaking any laws.

I may have been caught by a certain mt long ago and that was only becuz my # was her friends phone, and she was dere workin at one of the AMPs. Though I honestly can't confirm, she told me it as a story which I later went hmmmmm, wonder if she means muah haha.I avoid to go CC after 10pm. You have to leave your I'd at security desk. That's ok but LE will follow you after some place is busted. They know where you were visited.

Stay safe

Vegas1964
04-03-13, 23:26
So from your report it must be a tenant next to MF?

I may have been caught by a certain mt long ago and that was only becuz my # was her friends phone, and she was dere workin at one of the AMPs. Though I honestly can't confirm, she told me it as a story which I later went hmmmmm, wonder if she means muah haha.When I bumped into my friend, I just came out a parlor NOT on the 27th floor.

To me, this is a fun but risky game. I take his warning to heart and I will watch my toe when I play in CC.

HiPickle
04-04-13, 21:59
No reports yet? I just got back from Thailand (report in the trip thread) and she looks to fit the bill in the spinner department that I so luv. Like 90 lbs or so. One handed operation. <sigh any others I don't know about in this category? Ya, I been with sky and cindy of GQ, what am I missing? Iris? O_0

Mondo Badfoot
04-04-13, 23:33
Yes, the same one. There are lots of reviews on her, all good. She is Korean. 5'7" tall in bare feet and has a large frame but not fat. The best thing about her is she loves sex and loves to cum. She can take a full hour of good hard sex and not complain and never asked me once to hurry up and cum. BBBJ with bls, covered FS and comfortable in any normal position. Dfk through out the session and enjoys daty & dato. She never used lube at all and got very wet naturally. Gfe bordering on pse, great time with her.Damn! Guess I'll have to go back to CC! Believe me- Joon will fuck you silly for an hour and a half, laugh and scratch for another 15 mins. Then invite you to go again!

Last time I saw her we had so much fun I couldn't even write about it! We balled for way over an hour, every position in the book! When we were done we played. I have never had so much fun with a provider! I played her some Tone Loke on my phone- wild thing and"Funky Cold Medina" then we got into where she got her magnificent high ass- she's 100% Korean! Jesus! What an ass! She figured it must have come fin her Grandma- so we were dancing to "Gramma got back"!

Then it was "I like big butts"! By then, Mama Was tired of knocking. Joon wanted to know if I wanted to go again? Baby / what a monster!

Blake123
04-05-13, 04:36
Damn! Guess I'll have to go back to CC! Believe me- Joon will fuck you silly for an hour and a half, laugh and scratch for another 15 mins. Then invite you to go again!

Last time I saw her we had so much fun I couldn't even write about it! We balled for way over an hour, every position in the book! When we were done we played. I have never had so much fun with a provider! I played her some Tone Loke on my phone- wild thing and"Funky Cold Medina" then we got into where she got her magnificent high ass- she's 100% Korean! Jesus! What an ass! She figured it must have come fin her Grandma- so we were dancing to "Gramma got back"!

Then it was "I like big butts"! By then, Mama Was tired of knocking. Joon wanted to know if I wanted to go again? Baby / what a monster!Yes, agree Joon is the bomb. Awesome ass for a K-girl. A great phuck and good attitude, at least in my experience.

I saw Joon twice at Roses. Both times I noticed that her speech was somewhat slurred as if she was high on something. But, maybe that's just her normal self.

DarkTruth
04-05-13, 04:48
Joon is the best fuck at MF today. Talent there is piss poor other than Joon. She will be very happy and very busy. Average looks-as someone said, you won't give her a second look at the mall. Horny and will fuck you back hard and fast. Doesn't like big dicks. Doesn't like CIM so if you got it you lucky she hates taste of cum.

Or maybe she no like mine I pump a gallon into her mouth. She no like CIM at all. Will almost always use a cover safe sex.

You guys think you too ugly for the VIP poji go see Joon. She is B team material looks but her attitude is A team.

Great personality this one.

Hilifter37
04-05-13, 11:48
No reports yet? I just got back from Thailand (report in the trip thread) and she looks to fit the bill in the spinner department that I so luv. Like 90 lbs or so. One handed operation. <sigh any others I don't know about in this category? Ya, I been with sky and cindy of GQ, what am I missing? Iris? O_0Tried the new Chinese girl Iris. She was in the same bikini as the one in the BP pics, very nice. Iris is about 5'4".100 lbs, body not quite spinner tight, but pretty good. Her tramp stamp looks like Yuki's with a little of Hoya's thrown in, except smaller. Self showered and started right away. She is new and does not have a set routine. She said she wants to do whatever I wanted and wanted me to be her boyfriend. So did a little LFK, then I started with DATY for about 15 mins on her shaved yummy pussy. I think she does DFK, but I was not in the GFE mood. Then she did BBBJ, with light suction. Asked for more suction and she complied right away, so she takes direction well. The only rule she had was CFS and no greek, so she got on top for CG. Did the normal positions, but could not pop so I asked for HJ. After about 10 mins, told her I want to try again in CFS. She was fine with that, so I started pumping a little harder the 2nd time around. After about 10 mins, she was getting sore from my jackhammering, so I elected to bring in my wife,"Palm Handerson" til I popped. Nice time and would repeat a little later after she gains more experience from the other bros. L 8. 5, A 9. 5, S 8. 5. There are 5 girls there, so next up for me will be Daisy.

Fillet Show
04-05-13, 20:25
Tried the new Chinese girl Iris. She was in the same bikini as the one in the BP pics, very nice. Iris is about 5'4".100 lbs, body not quite spinner tight, but pretty good.Nice review bro. When I saw the BP pics of Iris I thought she looked like a short and skinny spinner. I guess the body did look soft and not really tight. But I thought for sure she was like 5'1" tops. She looks small in the pics. Still looking mighty delicious though. Hope she sticks around long enough for me to taste her.

Mondo Badfoot
04-05-13, 23:26
Joon is the best fuck at MF today. Talent there is piss poor other than Joon. She will be very happy and very busy. Average looks-as someone said, you won't give her a second look at the mall. Horny and will fuck you back hard and fast. Doesn't like big dicks. Doesn't like CIM so if you got it you lucky she hates taste of cum.

Or maybe she no like mine I pump a gallon into her mouth. She no like CIM at all. Will almost always use a cover safe sex.

You guys think you too ugly for the VIP poji go see Joon. She is B team material looks but her attitude is A team.

Great personality this one.I must be the lucky guy, because I went to see her a couple days ago and, after an hour of sucking and fucking, I was having a little trouble cumming because of a cracked rib- so she happily jumped down there and sucked me dry- to the last drop!

Bikini
04-06-13, 00:29
Started standing with my clothes on. Lots of kissy touchy feely. Felt like I was back in high school under the stairwell. Then she took my clothes off and more kissy touchy feely stuff with a little BBBJ. Just the way she put her arms around me gave me the GFE feeling. Also, the way she strapped her legs around me. She got on the bed and the real fun began. DATY 'till the cows come home! My tongue has yet to recover. Next came covered CG and mish 'till I popped.

This girl is Cute. IMO, looks like a JPop girl. How does Mama Yo manage to find so many young'uns?

Rico Suave808
04-06-13, 13:56
Iris is the go to girl for GFE. When we met in the room the first thing she did was tell me how happy she was to see me. Then she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed passionately for a long while. She then undressed me slowly while kissing me. Next she removed her clothes revealing an amazing and very sexy body and gave me a slow sensual BBBJ. Next we moved to the bed and she laid on her back. More dfk with her arms wrapped around me. She looked so good I had to have a taste of her. Her shaved pussy is nice and clean and tasty and silky smooth. I love DATY and so does Iris. I stayed down there for a long time and we both enjoyed every minute of it. After she came a few times I moved back up for more dfk. She insisted on a cover, I entered her mish and I enjoyed more dfk. Her pussy fit me like a glove, not too tight or loose and we made love in that position for a long time. I love how she whispered all these loving things in my ear while we were making love. This was not fucking, it was the real thing to me. I tried K9 with her and she looked great in the mirror but I went back to mish for more loving. After about 45 minutes of this I was ready to cum and she whispered in my ear to wait until she does so we can cum together. I did just that and it was wonderful with lots of dfk. Afterwards I took a shower and she dressed me while giving me kisses.

I'm an old man and I'm not good looking anymore but she made me feel like I was her 25 yoa bf and lover.

L / 9 A / 10 S / 9. 5 (If it was bbfs it would be a 10) She is young and very pretty with smooth soft white skin. 5'4' tall. 110 lbs. Breasts are man made B's and on the hard side but the rest of her is silky smooth. The pictures in the ad are real but she looks much better in person, especially naked.

H Mobius
04-07-13, 03:36
Started standing with my clothes on. Lots of kissy touchy feely. Felt like I was back in high school under the stairwell. Then she took my clothes off and more kissy touchy feely stuff with a little BBBJ. Just the way she put her arms around me gave me the GFE feeling. Also, the way she strapped her legs around me. She got on the bed and the real fun began. DATY 'till the cows come home! My tongue has yet to recover. Next came covered CG and mish 'till I popped.

This girl is Cute. IMO, looks like a JPop girl. How does Mama Yo manage to find so many young'uns?Good provider and likely very popular. I probably got "sloppy seconds"; actually eighths, tenths, or who knows ;).

CM0069
04-07-13, 13:10
No reports yet? I just got back from Thailand (report in the trip thread) and she looks to fit the bill in the spinner department that I so luv. Like 90 lbs or so. One handed operation. <sigh any others I don't know about in this category? Ya, I been with sky and cindy of GQ, what am I missing? Iris? O_0just saw the pics, nice. BTW, idk if coinkidink LOL. Looks like yu-ra, hopefully its really just a new one with similar physical looks. A desc. From another report sounds like her service a tad improved.

Jiro9673
04-10-13, 04:37
My opinion differs from other brothers. Overall, my experience with Iris was subpar. She does do DFK throughout, but her body isn't that good. Contrary to another report, she looks worst with her clothes off. No real curves and her skin is not too tight so I think she is a lot older than advertised. Somewhat per-Milfy look which was turnoff for me. Tits were also rock hard and her nips weren't too suckable. She also seemed protective of her boobs so didn't allow you to play with them for too long. All positions were covered. In mish she sort of opened her mouth and made a weird face which was a turnoff as she looked old. Also in doggie she didn't have the look I like. Could take a pounding, but not overall had to concentrate to finish. L / a/s = 4/6/4. Will definitely not repeat.

I now had three sessions in a row which weren't great. First Joon from Roses but she was smelly, then Lucy from nirvana. Worst dead fish and bad breath experience, and now Iris, who was okay, but just not physically appealing for me to get into it. I don't know, probably just me. I don't want to go four in row, so can anyone help a brother out here? Let me know who is guarantee a good time for me. Hehehe.

CM0069
04-10-13, 18:20
My opinion differs from other brothers. Overall, my experience with Iris was subpar. She does do DFK throughout, but her body isn't that good. Contrary to another report, she looks worst with her clothes off. No real curves and her skin is not too tight so I think she is a lot older than advertised. Somewhat per-Milfy look which was turnoff for me. Tits were also rock hard and her nips weren't too suckable. She also seemed protective of her boobs so didn't allow you to play with them for too long. All positions were covered. In mish she sort of opened her mouth and made a weird face which was a turnoff as she looked old. Also in doggie she didn't have the look I like. Could take a pounding, but not overall had to concentrate to finish. L / a/s = 4/6/4. Will definitely not repeat.

I now had three sessions in a row which weren't great. First Joon from Roses but she was smelly, then Lucy from nirvana. Worst dead fish and bad breath experience, and now Iris, who was okay, but just not physically appealing for me to get into it. I don't know, probably just me. I don't want to go four in row, so can anyone help a brother out here? Let me know who is guarantee a good time for me. Hehehe.On top of that no table shower. I pretty much like having that, its friggin relaxin and the extras in there haha. MF is just whambam place if in the mood for that. Its like my 4th option when I go out, but I rarely hit option 2 or 3, guess no MF in my future visits LOL.

Scroll in down the threads is it me or is there another IKA143 promoter lurking this joint.

Rico Suave808
04-10-13, 22:58
Where do I begin? God, I'm so fucking stupid right now. I'm so fucking drunk, haha! Anyway, I stopped by Mayflower. Staggered in. Yoyo asks me if I have an appointment, and I say,"I think new girl Julia? Is it Julia?" She say,"Yeah, she's free, she's available," or whatever. So anyway, I go to the room, get undressed, take one shower. Come back to the room, and Julia's waiting for me. She's Chinese, in her 30's. 5'3" tall, maybe 110/115 lbs. Very hard manmade B's, with very dark nipples-I like it! Dark around her areolas-very suckable. Her pussy is trimmed and she has a pretty big ass for an Asian girl.

I dropped my towel and she starts kissing me all over my body, working her way down to my cock, dick, I don't know. Gave me a pretty good BBBJ for about five minutes. Well then I um, she laid on the bed on her back and I started sucking on those dark nipples, and then worked my way down to her vagina, I guess or whatever, I started munching down on her pussy. I kept this up until she came I think or maybe not, no matter, it smell like my favorite beer. I get tired and dizzy so I lay down on my back and let her do all the work. She give me more BBBJ and then jumped on me cg. I thinking wow she fuk me bareback but I look down and I see one magnum raincoat on me. She must of pulled a GQ Annie on me. She no like kiss me cause I stink so bad but she a tropper, truper whatevers. After a while she got tired of doing all the work so I stand up, pull her to the side of the bed, shove my cock ion her and pick her up and start dancing all over the room. We both having fun now and she ask me no drop her or fall down sp I threw her on the bed and started fuking her mish, k9 and what ever else I could manage in my druken state. She calling me superman now cause I no cum yet cause I silly drunk and she tries to give me hand job. I tell her I aint payin for something I can do my self so I pound her some more until I cum. I almost pass out on the bed and she gives me massage until time up. She got good attidude for putting up with my shit. I had fun, don't know about her but she happy, probley cause I go. Try her out, she good fun.

Shopaholick
04-11-13, 19:31
On top of that no table shower. I pretty much like having that, its friggin relaxin and the extras in there haha. MF is just whambam place if in the mood for that. Its like my 4th option when I go out, but I rarely hit option 2 or 3, guess no MF in my future visits LOL.

Scroll in down the threads is it me or is there another IKA143 promoter lurking this joint.Yeah, your spidey senses are most likely right on that. The MF ones are pretty obvious. But for reals yeah, no one is as ridiculously blatantly obvious as "AKI"143 at Roses.

No TS sucks. It is indeed very relaxing and awesome to get play or B2B. I don't like Kison that much since it seems like mama Channelle doesn't allow the girls, umm, MILFs to come into the standing shower with you. At least at MF and SF, usually the girls (thankfully no MILFs) are willing to shower with you and wash you in the standing shower. Usually lots of play too, some kissing, grinding bodies together, HJ, BBBJ, and who knows what else if you're lucky. I enjoy fooling around with the girls while standing so I kinda like the MF and SF showers.

Bipit88
04-11-13, 23:51
Usually I hit up the independent girls from BP and here such as Nikki Sweet but am curious about the AMP.

I was thinking about this place being my first attempt. Primarily thinking Joon (she sounds amazing!).

I have a couple? S though. What's the etiquette for this building? From what I've seen there are multiple AMPs in this same building.

Is it strictly a timed session? Or based on pops? Pay for 2hr get 2hr no matter what?

Anything I want? DATY, CIM, Greek etc?

Pics accurate from BP ad?

Sorry for all the? S just nervous about going to a more "organized" thing.

Ocolumbo
04-12-13, 02:18
Yeah, your spidey senses are most likely right on that. The MF ones are pretty obvious. But for reals yeah, no one is as ridiculously blatantly obvious as "AKI"143 at Roses.

No TS sucks. It is indeed very relaxing and awesome to get play or B2B. I don't like Kison that much since it seems like mama Channelle doesn't allow the girls, umm, MILFs to come into the standing shower with you. At least at MF and SF, usually the girls (thankfully no MILFs) are willing to shower with you and wash you in the standing shower. Usually lots of play too, some kissing, grinding bodies together, HJ, BBBJ, and who knows what else if you're lucky. I enjoy fooling around with the girls while standing so I kinda like the MF and SF showers.Kison is a licensed massage parlor. Hence, per Hawaii laws, no table shower, room door partly exposed, and girl cannot join you in shower stall.

CM0069
04-13-13, 01:50
Overall, my experience with Iris was subpar.Will definitely not repeat.I concur with above.

Tried her, she did look at least mid-late 20's ish, soft spoken, good english, kind of cute to me.

First strike Zero BJ, not even a CBJ. This has never ever happen to me, but I let her cute mechanical gestures persuade me to let it go. And yes I did shower, always go extra clean and shower again anyway to let the hot water relax off more from the long a / see drive LOL.

Second strike, I catch her glimpsing the clock a lot frigggggin A! What a buzz kill.

Third strike. Just as I wanted to have her move to one last position she goes and removes the cover. Modddddaaafuuuuuuggggggaaa, now this only happen ONCE before with another newbie at fantasia, but at least she CBJ pretty damn good and her light kiss massage even almost made me pop. I'm so over this place. Shoulda gone roses / ward is all I can say.

A b2b will make me forget this place.

Secret Agent
04-13-13, 03:08
Usually I hit up the independent girls from BP and here such as Nikki Sweet but am curious about the AMP.

I was thinking about this place being my first attempt. Primarily thinking Joon (she sounds amazing!).

I have a couple? S though. What's the etiquette for this building? From what I've seen there are multiple AMPs in this same building.

Is it strictly a timed session? Or based on pops? Pay for 2hr get 2hr no matter what?

Anything I want? DATY, CIM, Greek etc?

Pics accurate from BP ad?

Sorry for all the? S just nervous about going to a more "organized" thing.Check out the thread titled "AMP Guide For First Timers". Some useful info there. But I can already say you won't get anything you want.

Hilifter37
04-13-13, 17:20
I'm so over this place. Shoulda gone roses / ward is all I can say.

A b2b will make me forget this place.Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Not getting even a CBJ is weird, not just a case of YMMV. However, if I wanted to, I could fill up dozens of pages of posts about my bad YMMV sessions at Ward as well as Koreamoku AMPs. Just saying shit happens sometimes, and I was advised by the other bros to just roll with the punches, and make sure not to repeat with that particular provider next time I go.

CM0069
04-13-13, 18:04
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Not getting even a CBJ is weird, not just a case of YMMV. However, if I wanted to, I could fill up dozens of pages of posts about my bad YMMV sessions at Ward as well as Koreamoku AMPs. Just saying shit happens sometimes, and I was advised by the other bros to just roll with the punches, and make sure not to repeat with that particular provider next time I go.Oh yeah, the YMMV bug was waiting to get me alright, been awhile for a session left me like WTF. The DATY was the only highlight of the session. She dictated the few positions I could get pretty much, bad sign, she's a veteran to pull that off. I always appreciated the attitude to do what you suggest next, but this didn't happen with this one.

ShaggyDoo
04-13-13, 19:42
Check out the thread titled "AMP Guide For First Timers". Some useful info there. But I can already say you won't get anything you want.For a guy that say's he did Indie's on Backpage, he sure asked too many detailed questions, that you would expect he should have already known.

- is it a timed session?

Indies are also pretty much that way too, aren't they? Standards are different, but still based on time.

- anything I want?

You get anything you want with every Indie also? I don't think so, no matter if it's an AMP in Dallas TX, or a gogo bar girl in Pattaya beach, it all depends on the girl. What she's willing to do and what you agree to.

Hhhmmmm

KoaBear8
04-19-13, 15:40
I had Joon a couple of days ago and it was just heaven. I wrote about it the "AMP All-stars" thread so you can read it there. But I did want to inquire here as well. Is there anyone else at MF that is equal or better than Joon? Mama showed me pics of some of the other girls and Emily looked ok. There was a girl named "Pie" I read about that either works there or used to work there, I don't know. But she looked hot from the pics on BP. Could be fake though, who knows. I was just wondering if anyone is equal or better than Joon when it comes to her insanely hot looks and legendary GFE. I am talking about consistently performing well too because I know that Joon consistently performs well based on reviews and elsewhere that I have seen. She is almost a perfect 10 for me. Anyone else even come close?

Blake123
04-20-13, 06:26
I had Joon a couple of days ago and it was just heaven. I wrote about it the "AMP All-stars" thread so you can read it there. But I did want to inquire here as well. Is there anyone else at MF that is equal or better than Joon? Mama showed me pics of some of the other girls and Emily looked ok. There was a girl named "Pie" I read about that either works there or used to work there, I don't know. But she looked hot from the pics on BP. Could be fake though, who knows. I was just wondering if anyone is equal or better than Joon when it comes to her insanely hot looks and legendary GFE. I am talking about consistently performing well too because I know that Joon consistently performs well based on reviews and elsewhere that I have seen. She is almost a perfect 10 for me. Anyone else even come close?Pie has moved on to a newly opened place called 5 Star Spa, still in the CC, in suite 2201 (808-469-5066 ). Yes, those pics of Pie are real. I've been with both Pie (Thai) and Joon (Korean / at Roses / her pics are also real) more than once and both are an awesome phuck and very vocal. Nothing fake about these two. Pie has a nicer, enhanced rack. Both girls have an awesome ass that must be massaged and tapped in DS. Joon loves DFK; Pie not so much so. Both have great personalities and are very accomodating. Both are definitely worth the price of admission, IMHO.

H Mobius
04-20-13, 17:17
Pie has moved on to a newly opened place called 5 Star Spa, still in the CC, in suite 2201 (808-469-5066 ).Good info, thanks. Do you have their ad link?

Shucks, where did Anna's (legit Thai) move to? They were in 2201 right? I used to frequent there until they got too busy.

My bad, found the ad. Hey, Maysa moved there too.

ShaggyDoo
04-21-13, 01:21
Good info, thanks. Do you have their ad link?

Shucks, where did Anna's (legit Thai) move to? They were in 2201 right? I used to frequent there until they got too busy.

My bad, found the ad. Hey, Maysa moved there too.Looks like all the Mayflower Thai girls are all in there.

Vegas1964
04-21-13, 03:57
Looks like all the Mayflower Thai girls are all in there.Also Grace from SF had joined them too. That's a pretty impressive lineup.

DaViper
04-21-13, 13:59
Also Grace from SF had joined them too. That's a pretty impressive lineup.I think Pie is the owner of this new place. Last time I saw her she said she will be opening a place in CC soon and she also has places in mainland too.

Blake123
04-22-13, 03:52
I think Pie is the owner of this new place. Last time I saw her she said she will be opening a place in CC soon and she also has places in mainland too.But her ads say she is only visiting for a short time. Unless that is a marketing ploy to drum up business.

RickJames808
04-22-13, 17:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Paddle Man
04-23-13, 00:58
[Deleted by Admin]

Blake123
04-23-13, 04:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
04-23-13, 20:43
At the top of every Honolulu thread it says the same thing.[/blue

ATTENTION HONOLULU POSTERS.

Effective immediately, posters in the Honolulu forum are prohibited from criticizing, complaining about or discussing other forum members.

This restriction includes any speculation regarding another member's suspected aliases or business affiliations.

This restriction is necessary to stop the endlessly pointless rhetoric.

The 1st violation will result in the perpetrator being placed on Permanent Moderation status.

The 2nd violation will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.

I am sure that I will need to ban one or more members before everybody takes this seriously, but I'm tired of dealing with these constant arguments.

Please us the "Report Post" link at the bottom of every post in the forum to advise me of any violations of this restriction.[blue]I have already banned a couple Sr's with over 1000 posts. If you have one "Violating Admin Restrictions" infraction you get banned automatically with the second. Then you write me and beg me to undo it and I delete your email.

Before you upload the report understand if you're saying anything REMOTELY argumentative I'm throwing the flag, if it's your second you get to start all over again.

You have been told and warned! Don't cry if it happens.

A2

Oki Chimpo
04-24-13, 04:21
Good: she's pretty fuckin hot. Face is pretty and body is fuckin hot. This girl got ass!

Bad: everything else. No kissing, shitty CBJ, she kept checking the cover, I mean your mouth is on the fuckin thing, where is it going? Greek is available for an additional 600 cause she said she's never done it before. What? And here's the kicker, she doesn't like when guys come in her, even with a cover on. And you can't come on her or anywhere near her. What? You can imagine how the rest of the session went based off of that.

LuckyStarr808
04-24-13, 05:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4114038&image=4145968

Dayum! Look at that ass.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4114038&image=4145991

The front view ain't too shabby either. So wasup with the wasup on this one bros. Anyone got some of this yet?

Mipene77
04-24-13, 14:26
Good: she's pretty fuckin hot. Face is pretty and body is fuckin hot. This girl got ass!

Bad: everything else. No kissing, shitty CBJ, she kept checking the cover, I mean your mouth is on the fuckin thing, where is it going? Greek is available for an additional 600 cause she said she's never done it before. What? And here's the kicker, she doesn't like when guys come in her, even with a cover on. And you can't come on her or anywhere near her. What? You can imagine how the rest of the session went based off of that.Are we talking about Sandra here? If it is thank you sir for reporting the truth on this girl. This shows the value of the forum. Saved me some money on this one. Yep sounds like she has a major attitude problem. She won't last long there. NEXT!

Oki Chimpo
04-25-13, 05:18
Are we talking about Sandra here? If it is thank you sir for reporting the truth on this girl. This shows the value of the forum. Saved me some money on this one. Yep sounds like she has a major attitude problem. She won't last long there. NEXT!Yeah that's her.

Aloha Monday
04-27-13, 02:42
I read mix review about her but I can't resist to try. Because her pictures looks so nice slender body and milky skin.

L= F9, B8. 5 She came in large bedroom with bath. Guys, she is a cutie! Pretty nice lips and beautiful eyes. She is Chinese but looks like Japanese / Korean mixed. Same slender body in pictures with perky be. I know I love this girl. When I hag her my little dicky poke her belly she was smiling and squeeze it with her small hand. I take self shower my dicky was more harden when I wash with soap LOL I remembered last time I try another girl I was not hard enough at some point. But now wow! I think about Iris and what will happen from now my little dicky is so hard. I go back room I hag her smell her hair and skin. I kiss kiss kiss all over her body, enjoy nice eraser nipple. She start BJ, CBJ was OK and I know she try hard much better than I imagine. 69 I taste her juicy juicy under lips. Yummy Yummy. I was so excited. I just want pounding her at this point. I pinned her bed hold her legs on my shoulder I pound her as deep as possible. She answer me her pound me back switch to doggy her hip is slim and its so sexy for me. I kiss her back, pounding, grab her tits from back and pounding OMG feel so good I can't hold too long. We talk a little after deed she doesn't speak much but that's OK. I will be back to see this cutie.

S=8, A8 If you like doll I definitely recommend Iris for you. If you like GFE, want to pounding hard try Joon. She is well reviewed with athletic body, upbeat fun girl. Yoyo introduce me another girl Vivi. Nice girl maybe next time. Iris or Vivi. Mmm

LuckyStarr808
04-27-13, 03:55
Are we talking about Sandra here? If it is thank you sir for reporting the truth on this girl. This shows the value of the forum. Saved me some money on this one. Yep sounds like she has a major attitude problem. She won't last long there. NEXT!

Bad: everything else. No kissing, shitty CBJ, she kept checking the cover, I mean your mouth is on the fuckin thing, where is it going? Greek is available for an additional 600 cause she said she's never done it before. What? And here's the kicker, she doesn't like when guys come in her, even with a cover on. And you can't come on her or anywhere near her. What? You can imagine how the rest of the session went based off of that.What? You can't cum in her with a condom, or on her, or anywhere near her? What is she doing working this job?

I pass too. Yes thank you Oki Chimpo for saving myself and a lot of mongers out there the $$ and the headache from this one. Her looks and her mixed ethnicity was so tempting and it's a darn shame, such a waste of a hottie.

Aloha Monday
04-27-13, 17:55
What? You can't cum in her with a condom, or on her, or anywhere near her? What is she doing working this job?

I pass too. Yes thank you Oki Chimpo for saving myself and a lot of mongers out there the $$ and the headache from this one. Her looks and her mixed ethnicity was so tempting and it's a darn shame, such a waste of a hottie.When I had good time with Iris, I asked Yoyo about Sandra. She said let her go only one day. So no need worried about Sandra anymore. And new girl Vivi I mentioned below is actually Alice. My bad.

In Da Mixx
04-27-13, 21:01
When I had good time with Iris, I asked Yoyo about Sandra. She said let her go only one day. So no need worried about Sandra anymore. And new girl Vivi I mentioned below is actually Alice. My bad.I would be confused to, her name was originally Julia a few weeks ago when I seen her and now I've seen pics of her as Alice / Vivi, which one is she? Either way she has a nice asss !!

H Mobius
04-28-13, 01:42
And new girl Vivi I mentioned below is actually Alice. My bad.Is there really such a girl Vivi with a mega-ass as in the bottom pic working there?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mayflower-100-real-pictures-hot-21/3760880

Aloha Monday
04-28-13, 02:58
Is there really such a girl Vivi with a mega-ass as in the bottom pic working there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mayflower-100-real-pictures-hot-21/3760880I called Yoyo she said new girl's name is GAGA. She said she will post new girl's picture soon. She said GAGA is very funny and upbeat girl like Pie.

H Mobius
04-29-13, 04:00
I had Joon a couple of days ago and it was just heaven. I wrote about it the "AMP All-stars" thread so you can read it there. But I did want to inquire here as well. Is there anyone else at MF that is equal or better than Joon? I was just wondering if anyone is equal or better than Joon when it comes to her insanely hot looks and legendary GFE. I am talking about consistently performing well too because I know that Joon consistently performs well based on reviews and elsewhere that I have seen. She is almost a perfect 10 for me. Anyone else even come close?I did not get to partake but I saw Joon; OMFG that girl is a beast! That's what I was thinking when I laid eyes on her. The pics do not show it, I thought she was just ordinary. I thought CDS Michelle has a 'beast' butt; Joon's is double and the highest I've seen. Truly awesome, hardcore-looking girl. It should be a model for Restylane doctors to show their prospective patients, like they have for breast augmentation.

In all my years of mongering, I have never seen a Korean like her. She is built to withstand any man and her eyes just look ready to bring him right to his knees. I'll just bet the reports are accurate.

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.

Hypo Luxa
04-29-13, 04:10
Is there really such a girl Vivi with a mega-ass as in the bottom pic working there?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mayflower-100-real-pictures-hot-21/3760880Could just be the perfect picture of her, but yeah. That ass is ripe!

Insatiable808
04-29-13, 04:23
Could just be the perfect picture of her, but yeah. That ass is ripe!I swear that ASS looks like Anna Sunflower's ASS. Had her when she first got there maybe about a month ago & those pics & that ASS looks so much like hers. I commented, admired & enjoyed her ASS, as I thought her ASS was Asian Top Shelf. If she wasn't an In 'and Out kinda girl, I might have repeated several more times since then. Yes, that ASS is Fine!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808

DatyLuva
04-29-13, 16:47
Tried new arrival at Mayflower. My 1st time at Mayflower. The place is super nice. Almost like a newly renovated hotel. Got there a little early so ms Yoyo takes me in to room. Nice stand up shower and bathrm. Take a long 10min shower. Just hit the gym so felt awesome to shower off. Lie down and wait for Gaga. 10mins later ms comes back and switches towel off me and plays with the boys a little.

I like the frisky ms, they super cool. She sends in Gaga and this girl is real young. Skin is nice and tight. A bit on the thick side with natural Cs and a juicy booty. I believe those pics of her on BP are real. English a little hard with her but no problemo. She moves right in licking the shaft and boys below. Teases me a little with her nails, which I love. Takes me in her mouth for a nice long energetic BBBJ. Allowed me to return the favor with DATY but seemed to be super sensitive so I decide to cut it short and drop in. CFS in mish and K9 was ok but she took well to instructions. Dropped a large one in mish. Shower off again and she gives me a descent massage. Teased me with a 2nd round but said next time. One thing was she talks way too much during massage. Almost argumentative but not a deal breaker. Will try to make it back bfore she leaves in 2wks. Got to get my MSOG action. BTW, don't mention relationships with her you won't hear the end of it. Guess she's only 20 so lots to learn still.

Yung Evr
04-29-13, 23:44
I did not get to partake but I saw Joon; OMFG that girl is a beast! That's what I was thinking when I laid eyes on her. The pics do not show it, I thought she was just ordinary. I thought CDS Michelle has a 'beast' butt; Joon's is double and the highest I've seen. Truly awesome, hardcore-looking girl. It should be a model for Restylane doctors to show their prospective patients, like they have for breast augmentation.

In all my years of mongering, I have never seen a Korean like her. She is built to withstand any man and her eyes just look ready to bring him right to his knees. I'll just bet the reports are accurate.

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.What's the quality of Joon's fucking? BB?

Mondo Badfoot
04-30-13, 00:31
I did not get to partake but I saw Joon; OMFG that girl is a beast! That's what I was thinking when I laid eyes on her. The pics do not show it, I thought she was just ordinary. I thought CDS Michelle has a 'beast' butt; Joon's is double and the highest I've seen. Truly awesome, hardcore-looking girl. It should be a model for Restylane doctors to show their prospective patients, like they have for breast augmentation.

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.Spent an hour and a half with Joon last week, after a very sexy warm up massage from YoYo, while Joon was finishing up with her previous customer. As I was getting my massage, Joon walked in, bent down to see who I was and screamed my name and gave me a huge long wet kiss, since i hadn't seen her since Rose's, she then proceeded to tell YoYo what a strong cock I have (her words). She then went to shower- but I think her words improved the quality of the massage! Yo is very good!

When Joon came back we got reaquainted, I can't remember any details, but we did it all- I was so hot that we did stuff we never did before. She told me went so long- she had 2 customers waiting and YoYo had to give them 2 other girls. This girl is so sweet and so strong- we were soaking wet by the time we were done. I already repeated!

Oki Chimpo
04-30-13, 01:37
What's the quality of Joon's fucking? BB?I never saw her at Roses but saw her a mf by chance. When she came in I honestly was let down. I had high expectations from all the reviews. Her looks were ok, she did have a slamming ass but as a whole I wasn't impressed. BUT. She'll fuck the shit out of you. BBBJ but no BBFS at my request. Not sure if she does or not to answer your question. Sex was fantastic and yes she let me do "that" too. Highly recommended.

Blake123
04-30-13, 03:50
What's the quality of Joon's fucking? BB?Joon is one fine piece of ass. Wear earplugs because she can get loud. I've been with her twice (at Roses) and plan on repeating. It was covered. There are reviews of her in the Roses thread as well as this thread.

Buster50
05-02-13, 06:41
"You said HPD was at MF means you were at MF or SF? But you said girls confirmed it means you were not SF. Either way you have to prove it. BTW your favorite SF was busted Apr. 23. Why did not post it? Or were you busted? Very funny"

This is what another monger PM'd me today. Give it a rest bro! Girls get busted all the time if they don't know the biz. Tired of non-sense!

PupuPop2
05-02-13, 15:04
Iris left the building this AM after a spending some happy time in Honolulu. She leaves many happy customers behind. Heard that Tina comes back tomorrow. If true, I will be first in line. Tina is a real gem, a real sweet, slender spinner. I hope it becomes reality.

PP2

Dachinaman
05-02-13, 21:00
What everybody say about Joon is so true. Very accommodating person and aimed to please.

Member #4671
05-02-13, 22:53
Iris left the building this AM after a spending some happy time in Honolulu. She leaves many happy customers behind. Heard that Tina comes back tomorrow. If true, I will be first in line. Tina is a real gem, a real sweet, slender spinner. I hope it becomes reality.

PP2Is it really so? Wonder when the ads will show Tina in the line up?

ShaggyDoo
05-03-13, 01:50
Is it really so? Wonder when the ads will show Tina in the line up?Called Yoyo it's true, tried to book a 9am, but she said no no no can, she fly in late. Try call again later when she arrive and ready.

LuckyStarr808
05-03-13, 17:28
Called Yoyo it's true, tried to book a 9am, but she said no no no can, she fly in late. Try call again later when she arrive and ready.Yep, Yoyo told me the same. I'm looking forward to getting some Tina again.

PupuPop2
05-04-13, 01:39
Is it really so? Wonder when the ads will show Tina in the line up?

Yup. She is there. I saw her. Same sweet girl we all know and love. Said she will be here for maybe 3-4 weeks. Damn that line is long! Go easy brothers....don't wear her out!

Member #4671
05-04-13, 02:48
Yep, Yoyo told me the same. I'm looking forward to getting some Tina again. She still offering the same services that made her famous? Bb. 2pop?

H Mobius
05-04-13, 03:52
Yup. She is there. I saw her. Same sweet girl we all know and love. Said she will be here for maybe 3-4 weeks. Damn that line is long! Go easy brothers.don't wear her out!"Busy busy busy" is right. Yoyo gets calls left and right; that place is uber-busy.

I tried there a few times but it is just too hot for me, almost a madhouse, so I might not bother trying to see the other girls who are scheduled to return. I do intend to try again for Iris though. IMHO her pics did not do her justice; she has that 'magical' look.

ShripmBoy
05-04-13, 05:25
So whose actually here

Blake123
05-04-13, 06:07
So whose actually hereJoon, Tina, Lady Gaga. Maybe some more I'm not aware of.

ShripmBoy
05-04-13, 06:23
I had call for her. But she was really booked.

Dachinaman
05-04-13, 13:54
Sorry to say I have some mix reviews on iris. I would give your A 7. 5, L 8, S 3. That's all I can really say on her. Not trying to bash her though and I understand she is new to the biz. For me personally I'll wait till she improve before I try it again.

Member #4671
05-04-13, 16:39
Disappointing session. Decent looking girl with slight Bush patch (no one mentioned that), no ass, small but nicely shaped a / b tits with nice dark nipples. Seemed tired and distant, no connection at all. Must be work out by you guys. BBBJ for a little while, demanded the cover, only a little lfk and that was hard to get, no second pop. I was in a out in 20min. I should've cut my losses at the cover. I think others will get the full package (may be YMMV or repeats) or I just caught her on a shitty time. Idk I don't think I chance another ho hum session while there's so much others out there. She does look like a friend of mine so I can cross that one off the list so to speak. LOL make the best out of all situations I guess.

Captin Crunch
05-05-13, 01:28
What everybody say about Joon is so true. Very accommodating person and aimed to please.I will make an appointment with Joon soon.

ShripmBoy
05-05-13, 15:35
So I finally arranged something with mama about Tina. I did not know mama was not Korean until I got there. I'll leave it at that. Hehe I was given the intro to Joon and will say that she's not my cup of tea. But pics are real for both Tina and Joon. I just wanted to see for my own eyes.

Anyhow, Tina looks exactly like her pics. She had make up on amd her body is considered slim by my books. Her bewbs were smaller than I had imagined though. Lacked the size and had no bounce sort of speak. I had asked if she allowed BBBJ and she aaid yes, but I elected the cover.

We did mostly doggie and she was on top for a bit. I had a hard time keeping my revs up due to her face.

I think it was because of her face. She looks decent and typical, but not hot enuff. Not the come do me look. It's like her skin is more on the fair side as opposed to the white milky ones. Chinese for sure. No fakes here.

I did some exploration, but mostly kept it gentle. Finished in doggie and just asked for a small back massage. Knew about the flash mob, so didn't want to overwork her. Actual fun time was less, but that's okay. I don't know anything about bb with her, but I get the feeling she does not allow it. Not sure where people got the rumors from. I always do a safety talk, so that we are both safe.

She is young though, NO doubts about that. Not fake Aki young, bit legit young.

Talked some more with mama, and new shipment is supposed to arrive next week.

Stay safe.

Member #4671
05-06-13, 03:31
So I finally arranged something with mama about Tina. I did not know mama was not Korean until I got there. I'll leave it at that. Hehe I was given the intro to Joon and will say that she's not my cup of tea. But pics are real for both Tina and Joon. I just wanted to see for my own eyes.

Anyhow, Tina looks exactly like her pics. She had make up on amd her body is considered slim by my books. Her bewbs were smaller than I had imagined though. Lacked the size and had no bounce sort of speak. I had asked if she allowed BBBJ and she aaid yes, but I elected the cover.

We did mostly doggie and she was on top for a bit. I had a hard time keeping my revs up due to her face.

I think it was because of her face. She looks decent and typical, but not hot enuff. Not the come do me look. It's like her skin is more on the fair side as opposed to the white milky ones. Chinese for sure. No fakes here.

I did some exploration, but mostly kept it gentle. Finished in doggie and just asked for a small back massage. Knew about the flash mob, so didn't want to overwork her. Actual fun time was less, but that's okay. I don't know anything about bb with her, but I get the feeling she does not allow it. Not sure where people got the rumors from. I always do a safety talk, so that we are both safe.

She is young though, NO doubts about that. Not fake Aki young, bit legit young.

Talked some more with mama, and new shipment is supposed to arrive next week.

Stay safe.Dammit! Another casualty due to this boards inconvenient 24hr lag. This post would've saved me $$! I would've definelty passed on her knowing that its not a automatic 2pop. Bb is a bonus and not really needed but if its not 2pop then the girl has to be something spectacular, not just average.

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Dachinaman
05-07-13, 03:56
Dammit! Another casualty due to this boards inconvenient 24hr lag. This post would've saved me $$! I would've definelty passed on her knowing that its not a automatic 2pop. Bb is a bonus and not really needed but if its not 2pop then the girl has to be something spectacular, not just average.

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us Link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks! I'll just wait for the new batch to come and see.

ShripmBoy
05-07-13, 23:58
Everyone has their own taste. Don't be afraid to try and them decide.

UKnowMyName
05-08-13, 09:59
Saw her back when she was at Roses, but never reported. She looks like your average girl next door, but with a very athletic body as others have described. Very cool, intelligent girl. Like the kind I would actually be friends with. In fact, I thought that I knew her. I swear she seemed really familiar. I couldn't figure it out and didn't feel right asking 20 questions, so just enjoyed the experience. She gave great service, and plays the part well enough that you wouldn't know she was faking it. She's not a small girl so if that's what you're looking for, you won't find it with her. Great experience. Recommended.

Hawaii Raven
05-16-13, 23:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/k-_-r_e_a_l-_-p_i_c_s-_-w_a_n_t-_-m_e_-22/3787207

Ok so is this the famous K that used to be at Tokyo Spa down on Ward?

Shopaholick
05-16-13, 23:19
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/k-_-r_e_a_l-_-p_i_c_s-_-w_a_n_t-_-m_e_-22/3787207

Ok so is this the famous K that used to be at Tokyo Spa down on Ward?Negative. K / Marie / Michelle is still at Tokyo as I just saw her there yesterday while on a recon mission.

This K looks hot though. Anyone tap that yet?

PupuPop2
05-16-13, 23:42

Ok so is this the famous K that used to be at Tokyo Spa down on Ward?No. K is new to Hawaii. Young Chinese girl flew in from NYC yesterday. Looks to be in her early 20's. Petite. Nice figure, natural body with several tattoos. Innocent looking face. Nice personality. A hot looking spinner.

Too bad I will never sample her.

BTW:As of yesterday afternoon, Joon left MF. Don't know where she went to. Too bad. She will show up somewhere else I am sure.

KennethVO
05-17-13, 05:22
Tried her last night, suggest stay away from this girl L = 5 plain and cold face even with make up on, after the lame massage she tried to give me a shitty BJ while putting her back angainst me and blocking my hand from touching her body all the time. I got frustrated so I just told her laid down and doing my thing and just after like 5 mikes she push away and tried to get me off by HJ so I got mad and told her we re done, she didn't allow kissing even touching her boob. So $$ wasted and you will too if you get with this girl.

L=5 S=2 A=5

Mondo Badfoot
05-17-13, 14:41
BTW:As of yesterday afternoon, Joon left MF. Don't know where she went to. Too bad. She will show up somewhere else I am sure.[/QUOTE]If any of you mongers know where Joon ends up, please pm me. If you are Joon, text me!

-Mondo

InnoniniSatan
05-18-13, 02:37
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

HiPickle
05-19-13, 15:49
Is Tina still there? Don't see her in the new ads. Was hoping to partake before she departs. Again.

ShaggyDoo
05-19-13, 19:39
Is Tina still there? Don't see her in the new ads. Was hoping to partake before she departs. Again.Yoyo said she left, might be back in a couple months, But Sayumi will be back in June.

Jiro9673
05-23-13, 07:17
K is Chinese from NYC. She is about 5'-3".105. Early 20's, with cute face. BP photos are definitely her. She has real boobs, fun size to play with. Only negative thing for me about the boobs is that for a young girl, they were sort of soft and saggy. I prefer them real, but more perky. Tight, hot body just as appears in BP photos.

She is friendly but not much service. Showered alone then got on table. Slight delay. She didn't make attempt to massage, but since she looked so good, sort of just layed back and pulled her to me. Then it started bad. She didn't take off top and faced away from me to give CBJ. In my experience, this usually means the provider doesn't want you to get to close or touch, suck them. But I stayed calm, gave compliments, gave little rubbing, some joking, laughing, and got her top off. She started to warm up. Let me suck on those nice fun bags with some nice lfk. Light lip kissing. Got me really exited so I did things I normally don't do. Licked up and down all over her tight body. Licked around belly button area. Very sexy stomach. Teased licking near pussy and legs. She seemed to get into it as I teased. Note: she has a lot of Bush down there. Long DATY, followed by more body licking and more DATY. Did som various 69 stuff. Asked her to suck me more while I stood up and she happily went to town. Followed with all normal covered positions including some stuff since she short chick. She was very vocal which turned me on more. She also got very wet which in my experience only happens with the younger providers. Finished in doggie which was nice since she has a nice shaped ass with nice amount of cushion for her size. Self shower afterwards and she counted afterwards. L / a/s=9/7/8. Nice pleasantries, followed with nice kiss on lips and I was on my way. Now of the more enjoyable sessions recently, but no where near my best sessions. Will probably repeat.

Ms introduced me to another girl. I think she is the Viet in the BP ad. If so, then she is much older looking and boobs are definitely not like the girl in the photo. If any one has session with the Viet, and she different than I describe, please post or pm me. Thanks.

Ezaker
05-25-13, 04:17
Hey brothas!

Does anyone remember naomi? I've been craving for her for a looong time and still can't get over her.

I haven't reported my experience with her and I know I'm suuper late but imma make it short. I got a 100% GFE.

When I usually go to cc I only go there for a a massage and a HE but with a hottie. So I go and look and see whats up with naomi.

Because all I heard was cute face and was sold. I get there go up and get in the room with the shower and waited for her to come in. She comes in and we gazed in each others eyes like we fell in love for a min. Then she tells me WTF! Am I doing here! And at first I thought oh ooh she knows me but nope she said I'm way too hot to at a place like that the. I said f€K YEAH! Things are going to be fun. Well like I said only HE. MOST of the time at cc. So only had enough for a HE. Then she hopped on me and we went at it like we just met at the club and too drunk to notice. I then stoped her and said I'm just here for a HJ then she said fck that! And gave me a BBBJ and then told me "I fckn want you!" OMG then told her I only brought enough for a HJ then she said you don't want to fck? I said of course! The. She said "stop talking and fck me!" didn't have to tell me twice! So we went at it for a good 45 min all kind of positions, the. I finally DATY! And she said OMG! And Od like 4-5 times and I could tell cause she was squeezing her thighs on my head and cutting my circulation LOL. Then I remember finishing in cg on the couch. And she just layed there on me and just eating each others tongues out! Dfk the whole session then we just cuddle for the next 10 min then clean

Up and then handed her the .4 and she was very happy with it and said to come back and we can go at it again and again and again LOL but I never got the chance to! Cause the way my s / o schede was at that time it was hard to runaway haha. But now I can do whatever! This hobby really takes a toll on YMMV I'm not trying to be cocky but I get this all the time especially at AMPs but I respect all you mongers who gave me the 411 on these women I'm 23 and they really love youngins. I got the same services with even the all stars like especially fanta! I repeated with her for 5-6 time I don't usually don't do that! And big cherri

Too! She told me $ was fine and told her, you sure? And she said of course just aslong I come back and do what I do LOL. Sorry guys I haven't been posting a lot I'm too busy most of the time but I will start to give my best to post!

But if anyone knows where naomi is I really need to know please!

Thanks in advance

ShaggyDoo
06-05-13, 12:08
Sandra.

Late review, had Sandra last week.

Looks. Very cute spinner in her very early 20's. Original ad said 19, she said she was 20, you guys know how that goes. But her looks definitely puts her in her early 20's, so it is very possible she is only 20. (thats my fantasy and I'm sticking to it). Very cute face, Sandra has that Latina mix look to her; the BP ad said she's Porto Rican, so she can pass as a local girl (That Hawaiian, Portuguese, Filipino mix ). Body is tight and young, B-cups, and booty to die for. She's got a spinners body with a J-Lo Bootie, it is very nice.

Service. She's new to the AMP world but not new to the business, massage was okay and didm't last that long. Went to FS pretty quick, with a CBJ, then 69'd to get some DATY. She was sweet, moved to RCG, then Standing MISH, then Doggie. She was very accommodating, the only thing she didn't do is DFK and finger IP. I had a pretty good time with Sandra, not much GFE but wasn't really expecting it. Maybe as she get's more experience, Sandra will get the GFE thing, but as of right now she's got the AMP under-training badge.

Overall. L / S/A = 9/7/8. This girls got the potential of being a Vanilla 2. 0.

I am definitely planning on repeating with Sandra.

Wulfen
06-06-13, 07:04
Dropped in there as a day monger, was aiming for one of the better reviewed "known good" providers, took available.

She's no twenty something, if she's thirty something, she's latter half +. Service was meh (forced, not sensual or uninhibited in any way). Shame on me for settling for "what's available." She might be your cup of tea, but for me, no repeat.

Jiro9673
06-06-13, 07:58
Dropped in there as a day monger, was aiming for one of the better reviewed "known good" providers, took available.

She's no twenty something, if she's thirty something, she's latter half +. Service was meh (forced, not sensual or uninhibited in any way). Shame on me for settling for "what's available." She might be your cup of tea, but for me, no repeat.Thanks bro. I was a bit interested after seeing the ad, but if she is close to 40, I think I will pass too. L I hoe that Tina, k, or Sayuri returns. Maybe I'll check out Sandra but I suppose I have get in behind that long line. Ha ha.

Rico Suave808
06-08-13, 20:16
Tried new girl Cristy at MF. She is Chinese. 5'2' tall. 125 lbs, short black hair almost a boy cut. I guess her age is early 30's. The unflattering picture in the ad resembles her. She is a little thick but not fat. Tits are natural and a little saggy from having a baby. Nice ass for a Chinese girl. Her face is kind of cute. Defiantly not hot looking but her service is pretty damn good. English skills are limited.

I asked to use the shower and she got it going for me. As soon as I stepped in she went in right behind me and started washing me and made sure I was good and clean. There was a lot of body rubbing and every so often gave me some good BBBJ while she was washing me.

In the room she started with a really good massage. I think she must have been trained as a massage therapist as she really worked my back and neck well. She slowly worked down to my ass and massaged it really well. All of a sudden she starts rimming me so I lifted my butt up a little and she started massaging with my cock and balls while rimming me. After she was done I turned over and she went out of the room to rinse her mouth with mouthwash. When she came back she started with a very good BBBJ. I should have asked for some bls and I'm sure she would have done so but I didn't. I asked her to turn over so that I could return the favor and started a lengthy DATY secession. She has a small Bush down there and was fresh and clean from the shower. This girl loves sex and loves to cum. She came 3 or 4 times during DATY and got very very wet. I couldn't believe how much she was into this. She took me on a wild ride with my head between her legs.

When I was through, she mounted me covered acg and OMG she is a squirter. I couldn't believe how much pussy juice came out of her, it was all over my crotch and legs and it wasn't pee like you see in the porn videos. She was quite embarrassed about it but I reassured her it was a real turn on for me. Did a lot of positions with her cumming many times and it was all real, no faking, lots of dfk too. After I came we went in the shower together for another thorough cleaning.

Cristy is not the best looker but her service is A+. She is lots of fun in the sack and shower and a genuinely nice lady with a great attitude. I think her service will only get better with more experience.

Smokin Gun
06-09-13, 17:24
Tried new girl Cristy at MF. She is Chinese. 5'2' tall. 125 lbs, short black hair almost a boy cut. I guess her age is early 30's. The unflattering picture in the ad resembles her. She is a little thick but not fat. Tits are natural and a little saggy from having a baby. Nice ass for a Chinese girl. Her face is kind of cute. Defiantly not hot looking but her service is pretty damn good. English skills are limited.

I asked to use the shower and she got it going for me. As soon as I stepped in she went in right behind me and started washing me and made sure I was good and clean. There was a lot of body rubbing and every so often gave me some good BBBJ while she was washing me.

In the room she started with a really good massage. I think she must have been trained as a massage therapist as she really worked my back and neck well. She slowly worked down to my ass and massaged it really well. All of a sudden she starts rimming me so I lifted my butt up a little and she started massaging with my cock and balls while rimming me. After she was done I turned over and she went out of the room to rinse her mouth with mouthwash. When she came back she started with a very good BBBJ. I should have asked for some bls and I'm sure she would have done so but I didn't. I asked her to turn over so that I could return the favor and started a lengthy DATY secession. She has a small Bush down there and was fresh and clean from the shower. This girl loves sex and loves to cum. She came 3 or 4 times during DATY and got very very wet. I couldn't believe how much she was into this. She took me on a wild ride with my head between her legs.

When I was through, she mounted me covered acg and OMG she is a squirter. I couldn't believe how much pussy juice came out of her, it was all over my crotch and legs and it wasn't pee like you see in the porn videos. She was quite embarrassed about it but I reassured her it was a real turn on for me. Did a lot of positions with her cumming many times and it was all real, no faking, lots of dfk too. After I came we went in the shower together for another thorough cleaning.

Cristy is not the best looker but her service is A+. She is lots of fun in the sack and shower and a genuinely nice lady with a great attitude. I think her service will only get better with more experience.Is this Cristy?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mayflower-100-beautiful-girls-hot-21/3760880

http://www.updatetube.com/videos/12196/big-****-does-anything-anywhere-with-anybody-staring-reina/?pqr=2:ce60abc39c902f9e40cafa36a9ef308b:0:12196:1#.UbTxkOeG3h4

Rico Suave808
06-09-13, 19:14
Is this Cristy?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mayflower-100-beautiful-girls-hot-21/3760880

http://www.updatetube.com/videos/12196/big-****-does-anything-anywhere-with-anybody-staring-reina/?pqr=2:ce60abc39c902f9e40cafa36a9ef308b:0:12196:1#.UbTxkOeG3h4I think not. Just looks like picture with blue stripe shirt

Hypo Luxa
06-09-13, 19:39
Is this Cristy?

http://www.updatetube.com/videos/12196/big-****-does-anything-anywhere-with-anybody-staring-reina/?pqr=2:ce60abc39c902f9e40cafa36a9ef308b:0:12196:1#.UbTxkOeG3h4Well, one thing is for sure. The girl in the pic with the striped shirt and white shorts in the Mayflower ad "IS DEFINITELY" the girl in the video. Good eye dude!

But, the girl in the MF pic/BB video is a fairly new porn girl named Reina. I've seen a couple of her other vids. So unless Christy is the porn star Reina, then the pic is fake.

Yung Evr
06-09-13, 23:54
Is this Cristy?

http://www.updatetube.com/videos/12196/big-****-does-anything-anywhere-with-anybody-staring-reina/?pqr=2:ce60abc39c902f9e40cafa36a9ef308b:0:12196:1#.UbTxkOeG3h4Rico should have the easy answer since he's seen her.

Rico Suave808
06-10-13, 00:01
Rico should have the easy answer since he's seen her.She ain't the girl in the picture. The pictures are fake but she is a good fuck.

Crouchingtiger
06-10-13, 03:28
Tried new girl Cristy at MF. She is Chinese. 5'2' tall. 125 lbs, short black hair almost a boy cut. I guess her age is early 30's. The unflattering picture in the ad resembles her. She is a little thick but not fat. Tits are natural and a little saggy from having a baby. Nice ass for a Chinese girl. Her face is kind of cute. Defiantly not hot looking but her service is pretty damn good. English skills are limited.Okay the perv in me got to ask, since you mentioned saggy tits from having a baby, is that recent enough that she is still lactating the milk and honey? Buwahahaha. Love it when you suckle on girls who still got vitamin the calcium to partake in.

Rico Suave808
06-10-13, 16:02
Okay the perv in me got to ask, since you mentioned saggy tits from having a baby, is that recent enough that she is still lactating the milk and honey? Buwahahaha. Love it when you suckle on girls who still got vitamin the calcium to partake in.I sucked them for a long time but didn't get any liquid refreshment until I DATY her.

PupuPop2
06-10-13, 16:54
I tried her and the same thing happened to me. I had never been rimmed before and got it from her. Was wondering why she spent an unusual amount of time washing my ass real good (did not think anyone cleaned an ass better than Olivia at Seven but she did and I never got the rimjob from Olivia. I wonder if Olivia does it to others? Probably not, who knows?) Anyway it felt strange but GOOD because it was something new but then I thought OK this is how it feels when I DATO someone. DAMN gave me a stiff boner fast. Plus after giving a good back massage, she slid up on my back, started biting my neck and frenched my ear. Reminded me of an ex who did that as part of her routine. That always got me horny as hell. When I first saw her, was going to pass. But her personality got me as she is really friendly in a very amorous way.

The other thing I want to add that was a first for me is when she was on me grinding away while I sat on that big black couch she suddenly O'd then hopped off. When she did, all this what I thought was piss, poured out of her pussy on my junk and left thigh. I thought damn! WTF you doing pissing on me? But when I brought some of that up to my nose to smell it, it was not piss. Fresh pussy juice. Piss ain't slippery like that. Another first for me. I never had a girl that got that wet where it just poured out like that. I tried to think of how she could store some kind of juice up there just to squirt it on me when she got off. I have no idea if that is possible. She said sorry as I moved to do her in mish on the table. Banged away while she started to rub her beanie like a nympho and came again. Damn this is one horny ass chick. Anyway just wanted to relate this experience as it a couple of firsts for me. IMHO, she got a big ass but her skin is smooth and quite fair.

Donated the usual HF and tip.

L-6 A-8 S-8.

Cristy is not the best looker but her service is A+. She is lots of fun in the sack and shower and a genuinely nice lady with a great attitude. I think her service will only get better with more experience.

Kealee29
06-13-13, 00:29
So today I got to check out cristy out at mayflower today haven't been there in quite sometime now since their move, so I got up to the apartment yoyo takes me to the room with the infamous black couch asked me who I wanted to see from reading the reviews I chose cristy so she goes out and in comes this little Chinese girl I would say she's maybe 5"2 at the most weight is maybe 120-130 but real smooth and nice silky skin she has smaller B cups with a slight Bush down below. Other guys have said that she has a aight looking face but imo she has a cute face with a very short haircut kinda like halle berrys in cat woman. Started off with a self shower as she got the room ready which was fine to me after the shower she gave a pretty good massage one of the better ones I've gotten in a AMP. Once finished onto the business part asked for me to flip over where Jr. Wasnt quite ready yetso to try and wake him she started with a bbj which seemed like she really gets into it and trully enjoys it switched to 69 followed by some DATY where she really gets into it brought her to O where she jerks around some and almost drowns me (no kidding she a squirter) as she asked me to put it in almost forgot to put the cover on told her cover first as she giggles and says oops so went from mish to doggy back to mish to standing carrying than onto the black couch where I blew as she grinded on me she continued to go even after me popping until she O again drenching me once more (not complaining) once finished we laid there a little bit a cuddled a bit where she wanted me to play with her some more as she seen jr starting to wake up which she started with a short BBBJ for little bit and into the shower we went together helping wash each other and some playful gestures and some slight standing doggy as she kept backing up and putting jr in. Overall I really want to go back and visit again but guess I got to wait for some funds to built back up total damage. 6hs+$.50 tip any questions just pm me seniors

TongueLover696
06-13-13, 21:52
Does Cristy really squirt for range and accuracy, or is it more of a flood? Had an escort in Dallas apologize up front because she squirted. I told her that wasn't an apology, but a brag. Turns out that she had no squirt control at all, but she really flooded a gusher every time she came. Read about a Korean provider in LA who could actually squirt and hit a target anywhere on your body, but never managed to pull off the date. Talk about someone in demand!

Some tantras can get major distance. Maybe like the Thai performers who shoot ping pong balls out of their twats, which is quite a sight to behold. Had one land in my drink from about twenty feet away, but she was on a swing above the bar.

Either squirt or flood is great, since there is really no way to fake the O, unless its a porn situation where she can reload something between shots. I would love to experience a real squirt, though. Have to make the trek up to Mayflower my next trip to the island. Any idea if she will be around for a while?

Rico Suave808
06-14-13, 01:28
More of a flood.

[QUOTE=TongueLover696; 1789211]Does Cristy really squirt for range and accuracy, or is it more of a flood / QUOTE]

Hawaii Boy
06-14-13, 13:05
So today I got to check out cristy out at mayflower today haven't been there in quite sometime now since their move, so I got up to the apartment yoyo takes me to the room with the infamous black couch asked me who I wanted to see from reading the reviews I chose cristy so she goes out and in comes this little Chinese girl I would say she's maybe 5"2 at the most weight is maybe 120-130 but real smooth and nice silky skin she has smaller B cups with a slight Bush down below. Other guys have said that she has a aight looking face but imo she has a cute face with a very short haircut kinda like halle berrys in cat woman. Started off with a self shower as she got the room ready which was fine to me after the shower she gave a pretty good massage one of the better ones I've gotten in a AMP. Once finished onto the business part asked for me to flip over where Jr. Wasnt quite ready yetso to try and wake him she started with a bbj which seemed like she really gets into it and trully enjoys it switched to 69 followed by some DATY where she really gets into it brought her to O where she jerks around some and almost drowns me (no kidding she a squirter) as she asked me to put it in almost forgot to put the cover on told her cover first as she giggles and says oops so went from mish to doggy back to mish to standing carrying than onto the black couch where I blew as she grinded on me she continued to go even after me popping until she O again drenching me once more (not complaining) once finished we laid there a little bit a cuddled a bit where she wanted me to play with her some more as she seen jr starting to wake up which she started with a short BBBJ for little bit and into the shower we went together helping wash each other and some playful gestures and some slight standing doggy as she kept backing up and putting jr in. Overall I really want to go back and visit again but guess I got to wait for some funds to built back up total damage. 6hs+$.50 tip any questions just pm me seniorsI was wondering if Cristy gives you any kissing and how good is it? Do you get the DFK? I want to try out a squirter and she sounds like a good one if I could get some kissing action from her.

Let me know! Thanks!

DiggityDang
06-15-13, 03:44
I was looking to get a real massage today and was browsin the BP / CL ads. Of course, I was looking for a nice young good lookin MT w / extras but I knew I was going to hate myself afterwards becuz I prob end up with one Grandma and HE, so decided to go to Mayflower, as it was a sure bet.

Walked in and hanged with Yoyo for awhile. She so flirty and everything. She looked good as I think she highlighted her hair. Want to try MS prob becuz she is off limits. Had Yoyo bring the lineup.

1- Carmen L-7, and think she in her 30's.

2- Cristy L-7, think she in her late 20's

3- Trina L-8, she said 27, but I think she looks more like in her lower to mid 30's.

Picked Trina because she got a pretty face with long hair. She also got some nice MM with little bit longer nips that looked delicious. From the waist up, she gets 8. 5, from the waist down, not a tight ass and legs look ok, give it a 6. 5.7. Trina meets me in the shower and I tell her that I can self shower but she insisted to help. She washed me down good with some little' play in the shower room. She licked my chin to my forehead and played with JR a lot.

Headed for the table and she asked if I want massage first or play first. I wanted massage but I was already in the mood so we just got it on. She told me to lay down and she began kissing me on the lips, onto the nips, and of course down to JR. She did this incredible thing while giving a nice BBBJ. She started caressing my balls and just below my balls with her fingernails. Felt really good, especially the soft strokes of her nails. I was more focused on the nail brushing rather than the BBBJ. She finally puts on the cover and then she starts to suck harder. Very good suction. I wished she did that when it was BB. I was so horny already that I wanted to get in her already. She jumped on and started grinding. Played with her titties while in CG bcuz they are so nice, but then decided to start grabbing onto her ass. She was grinding so hard I had to tell her to stop becuz I felt I was going to bust. Diggitydang, I should have stopped earlier bcuz it was too late. I just started to grab onto her ass and initiate the strokes and blew my load in CG.

I was kinda bummed that I unloaded so fast and early. I was already thinking about mish, DG, and standing mish, but it was too late, bummahz! She cleaned me up and I opted for a self shower. She helped dry me down and offered massage, but I was satisfied already and was on my way. She took good care of me and helped me with my clothes too.

L / S/A. 8/9/8 will repeat. Hope this info was helpful. I believe you would have a great time with Trina. Usual damage. 60/$.40. Peace out.

DD

Imua Guy
06-16-13, 03:29
Recently had the chance to see Cristy at Mayflower. While she does provide a solid 8 in service and attitude I would put her looks at more like a 5. Service included some nice BBBJ and rimming with covered FS, but I was disappointed in her face and body. To me, she had more of a soft body that could be nice if she lost about 10 or 15 lbs and her face just wasn't my cup of tea. But to each their own.

Yung Evr
06-16-13, 03:45
Recently had the chance to see Cristy at Mayflower. While she does provide a solid 8 in service and attitude I would put her looks at more like a 5. Service included some nice BBBJ and rimming with covered FS, but I was disappointed in her face and body. To me, she had more of a soft body that could be nice if she lost about 10 or 15 lbs and her face just wasn't my cup of tea. But to each their own.Did she squirt on you?

Kealee29
06-17-13, 14:44
I was wondering if Cristy gives you any kissing and how good is it? Do you get the DFK? I want to try out a squirter and she sounds like a good one if I could get some kissing action from her.

Let me know! Thanks!She does provide DFK she really gets into it and to other questions she does not squirt like a water gun where she shoots with accuracy she is more of a flood which is still awesome to me. She did tell me that she had a baby that lives in Cali and showed me the see-section scar said baby is like 15 months and that she misses her prebaby body but I think its good enough for what we need it for again her attitude is awesome felt like being we knew each other forever

Jjoner
06-22-13, 04:57
Had Trina earlier this week too. L 8, A 7, S 5 will not repeat. Attractive MILF with a nice bod reminiscent of the other MILF known as the infamous Junko. Service is all covered no exception as I even offered her another financial incentive for BBBJ but no, as her professional response is to tease with no body fluid exchanges.

Completely insincere and textbook like in her approach, complete with porno moans and "cum quickly" encouragement throughout the session. Pleasant attitude, but the sex act is B movie performance at best. No deep throat, too much teeth even over the cover left penis with red marks and some pain.

One of you had just completed sexual intercourse with the new younger provider whom I met on the way out. Nice looking body on that one-a legitimate youthful provider that often makes their way into the MF stable. Reports on this one, please-she was the best looking overall package.

Aaron Colt
06-23-13, 14:43
Had Trina earlier this week too. L 8, A 7, S 5 will not repeat. Attractive MILF with a nice bod reminiscent of the other MILF known as the infamous Junko. Service is all covered no exception as I even offered her another financial incentive for BBBJ but no, as her professional response is to tease with no body fluid exchanges.

Completely insincere and textbook like in her approach, complete with porno moans and "cum quickly" encouragement throughout the session. Pleasant attitude, but the sex act is B movie performance at best. No deep throat, too much teeth even over the cover left penis with red marks and some pain.

One of you had just completed sexual intercourse with the new younger provider whom I met on the way out. Nice looking body on that one-a legitimate youthful provider that often makes their way into the MF stable. Reports on this one, please-she was the best looking overall package.Definitely a YMMV with your experience with Trina as my experience was exactly the opposite. I've repeated with her a few times. I found her to be a very outstanding provider that followed directions well. How can sex be textbook if you take the lead and control the experience?

InnoniniSatan
06-24-13, 05:28
Went to CC after a long day wanted to see if joon was in *02 instead knocked on the neighbors door. Toyota mama answered came on in. Walked to second room with couch and shower where a beautiful girl was sitting. Hesitant at first no reviews and remembering my previous experience with K (Korean spinner) yoyo assured me this one would please if I was at all unhappy shed do me for free. Love playing with yoyos MILF ass. Anyhow door closes and the fun began this girl likes to take it slow. She can one day be the local girl version of Joon. Guys a sexy local girl is hard to find. This is she is a diamond. L8. A10 S9. 5 only a 9. 5 cause no BBBJ. Looks and 8 lots of ratios minus 1& minus one again for a 10 is rare to find. Made love to her for the whole hour you mongers should know what that entails. Try her she will not dissapoint. The rest ill leave to your imagination and any messages. Normal fees apply.

SATAN

PupuPop2
06-25-13, 04:36
Just saw Sayumi. She is back. More sexy than before. Lost 7 lbs. And looks great. Same sweet personality.

Wanted to have a session but she was tired after the long commute. I will be back to sample that sweet thing tomorrow!

PP2

LuckyStarr808
06-25-13, 08:17
3- Trina L-8, she said 27, but I think she looks more like in her lower to mid 30's.

She did this incredible thing while giving a nice BBBJ. She started caressing my balls and just below my balls with her fingernails. Felt really good, especially the soft strokes of her nails. I was more focused on the nail brushing rather than the BBBJ. She finally puts on the cover and then she starts to suck harder. Very good suction. I wished she did that when it was BB.

DD
Had Trina earlier this week too. Service is all covered no exception as I even offered her another financial incentive for BBBJ but no, as her professional response is to tease with no body fluid exchanges.Actually it was already reported that Trina does do BBBJ. So is she YMMV? Anyone else get lucky with Trina BBBJ?

DiggityDang
06-26-13, 03:10
Actually it was already reported that Trina does do BBBJ. So is she YMMV? Anyone else get lucky with Trina BBBJ?I guess I got lucky with the BBBJ. YMMV I guess. Try groom downstairs and keep it clean. I guess that is what I hear from my providers when they look at my package. They say very nice and clean.

Jjoner
06-26-13, 13:52
Don't know what name-Tina, Iris young Chinese dish 5'5" or so fair color very nice young bod with more than a handful of titties. Very nice view for DS on this one with a thin waist and a very juicy ass to hold on to. YMMV disclaimer as always. Very wet pussy DATY, slip and slide all positions. All covered. She could use some lessons. Don't see her advertised must be gone or on vacation. Shot my load on her titties that are big enough for a nice titty fuck-kept working it between her tits since my dick was still rock hard.

No second pop-typical young provider still learning the ropes. Someone go teach her.

Insatiable808
06-26-13, 20:54
Don't say I didn't warn you. Star is NO DIAMOND! (Had an extraordinary time with Diamond! She's a sweetheart!)

She was almost an hour late for a late morning apt! She is a cock blocker, pin your leg down while CBJ so you can't maneuver around to touch her ass or tits, doesn't open her legs wide enough in mish to let you fully penetrate. She is a 5'7", skinny, not bad tits & ass, plain looking tanned local looking girl. Claims she was 20. Seem to have seen her pic in BP in the past or she seems like a Hula Girls-type local provider. I terminated the session after a so-so CBJ & uninspired 20 seconds of CG & 20 seconds of mish. Told her to leave the room, it's over. She tried to get me to change mind, I said get dee phuck ooouuuttt! L6 / A1 / S1.

Replaced by sweetie Sayumi, now that's how you service your man! Yah, she's a HOT SMOLDERING TINY LOVE DOLL! L8 / A9 / S9.

Spent almost 2 hours at MF, lots of hotties cruising the CC property during the daylight hours. Love fantasizing if they civilians or providers. I got a lot of the "I know you're a Dirty Boy Look" from several of those hot women today! Especially from a couple sizzling Asians in the elevator ride down after Sayumi was my Pinoy Cock Sausage Pin Cushion just approx. 15 minutes earlier. Usual damage. 50/150.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808

TongueLover696
06-26-13, 23:05
Recently had the chance to see Cristy at Mayflower. While she does provide a solid 8 in service and attitude I would put her looks at more like a 5. Service included some nice BBBJ and rimming with covered FS, but I was disappointed in her face and body. To me, she had more of a soft body that could be nice if she lost about 10 or 15 lbs and her face just wasn't my cup of tea. But to each their own.Hoping to spend some time with Cristy on my next trip to Oahu. Noticed her ads are down and nothing about her in the recent Mayflower ads. Has she already gone back to the mainland or is she just out for a couple of days?

Bikini
06-27-13, 00:43
Looks: 10, one of the cutest I've dated. Spinner. Apple butt. Jr jumped up when she entered the room. Haole / native American. The BP picture of her sitting on her heels is accurate. Just put a very cute face on it and you've got her. *She said she was 20 and I believe it. She wasn't wearing makeup, so easy to guess her age. *

Service: she worked at VIP before and said she didn't have to do anything there. The tourists just wanted to fuck and go. So she is still learning the AMP way. All services were covered. She allowed me to touch anywhere (no fiv) and suck her little natural Bs.

Attitude: 9

A very pleasant experience. Not GFE, but she's so cute I just couldn't keep my hands off her. I think she will improve with time and would like to try again later, after Diamond and Sandra.

Wulfen
06-27-13, 02:15
YPMV: your perception may vary?

She's definitely got looks as a 20 something blond spinner (don't agree with a 10) , but for me it ends at that superficial limit; her service was terrible. Puts on condom while soft and goes straight to lame CBJ to try to perk things up. No AMP acting skills, is obviously not interested in customer service, has the self absorbed personality attitude of "I can't believe you're not rock hard and ready to come at the sight of gods gift to mongers." Holds the condom and claims to be "shallow" to prevent full penetration, and is a self admitted germophobe (no kissy, no DATY or anything else remotely sensual). Wish I'd listened to my intuition and left at the outset (and gone somewhere better). If all you want is a cute thing to pretend to have sex with, I guess she could be your cup of tea, but after having a sensual treat F*fest like my last session at Roses, I'd rate star somewhere between a dud and a rob.

B 9 F 8. 5 A 5 S 1 (generously, just because she actually attempted, and didn't demand payment up front). Last time I'm taken by MS bait and switch (had appointment with anther provider). Mongers beware of the MS bait and switch, you may end up like me: $$ out of pocket, and less satisfied than a solo session with a web cam starlet. Will be avoiding Mayflower as a personal protest against B&S tactics (even if I consented to it).

Looks: 10, one of the cutest I've dated. Spinner. Apple butt. Jr jumped up when she entered the room. Haole / native American. The BP picture of her sitting on her heels is accurate. Just put a very cute face on it and you've got her. *She said she was 20 and I believe it. She wasn't wearing makeup, so easy to guess her age. *

Service: she worked at VIP before and said she didn't have to do anything there. The tourists just wanted to fuck and go. So she is still learning the AMP way. All services were covered. She allowed me to touch anywhere (no fiv) and suck her little natural Bs.

A very pleasant experience. Not GFE, but she's so cute I just couldn't keep my hands off her. I think she will improve with time and would like to try again later, after Diamond and Sandra.

Jjoner
06-27-13, 04:34
Sayumi is a fine professional provider in training. L 6 A 7 S 7 Not fooled by her youthful looks, she's average at best compared to other young ladies her age. Compared to Joon and Nara, her service is sub-par. Attitude the same. No repeat for me again YMMV I don't live to please everyone.

Smokin Gun
06-27-13, 04:57
Had Trina recently. For those of you that know Donna's (Tokyo Spa) tits, well Trina's one have a similar look but just fatter d-cups. But good fat! And those nips are at least 3/4" long and oh so good to play with and suck on, especially when they get hard. Started with a shower together. We soaped each other down and did a good 5 minutes of standing soapy btb. The soapy italian was the best! She asked me if I wanted to cum but I decided not to and hold out for one big shot at the end in stead of two.

Back in the room we started with some lfk. I sucked, licked and finger flicked with those awesome nipples for a while. Damn, they are lovely! Moved down for some dato and DATY. Her Korean-Chinese taco was so fat too! I was in cameltoe heaven. Opened up that pussy with my two index fingers and pinched that taco with all five fingers. BBBJ was next. Instructed her on how to give me BBBJ by licking and sucking the head, playing the harmonica, dt and bls too. Onto cmish, ccg, cds with me pullling up on one arm, mish and more nipple playing. So great that they have mirrors here! Usually I end with Italian (ass) , but I couldn't resist that fat taco, so I ended with bb camieltoe Italian. I came right on the top of her pubic area.

Anyway, I know I mention the word "fat" to describe Trina's tits and taco, but she is not fat. Just more meaty than say Donna but in a way that means bigger tits, bigger ass, and a bigger vulva.

- still smokin'

TongueLover696
06-27-13, 22:53
Called today and mentioned that Cristy wasn't in their current ad. Had she gone on vacation? No, they "sent her back to Los Angeles". Hope a new Fawcett shows up on the local scene sometime soon.

Insatiable808
06-28-13, 14:44

A very pleasant experience. Not GFE, but she's so cute I just couldn't keep my hands off her. I think she will improve with time and would like to try again later, after Diamond and Sandra.Truly a YMMV Wench.

I had the WORST AMP exper ever with STAR! Truly can't fathom anyone having an even AVG EXPER with this meat with a slit. Cash & Dash Queen!

After exper AMP NIRVANA with any number of current All-Stars (Chanel, Jessica, Olivia, Nara, Aki, Yuki, Diamond, Sayumi, Shia, Gio, Donna, Lala Rap & CDS, Kathy GQ, etc.) this sorry excuse for a provider was a definite extreme downgrade in quality appearance & service. She has a streetwalker type attitude & service profile. Her days in an AMP are numbered! She probably has to bounce around from establishment to establishment because her service is the SUCKIEST! She WAS BAD, WASTE MONEY, BAD CHOICE!

Highly doubt seasoned mongers wouldn't even entertain any thought of repeating with this cum bucket! Yah. STAR'S SERVICE SUCKS!

Mayflower Mgmt would be wise to jettison this LOSER! This girl could KILL business for an otherwise respectable AMP!

If I sound pissed. I AM!

Read my previous reports on other wonderful girls! I almost never give a bad report on a provider. I enjoy them, they enjoy me.

But THIS GIRL IS VILE! You have been WARNED!

Be Safe,

I808

Yung Evr
06-28-13, 21:54
Called today and mentioned that Cristy wasn't in their current ad. Had she gone on vacation? No, they "sent her back to Los Angeles". Hope a new Fawcett shows up on the local scene sometime soon.Yea, apparently mgmt was not happy about all the towels she was using and condition of the rooms after her sessions. No, I'm not kidding. Hey, what's a girl going to do?

Shopaholick
06-29-13, 13:02
Yea, apparently mgmt was not happy about all the towels she was using and condition of the rooms after her sessions. No, I'm not kidding. Hey, what's a girl going to do?Ya know, for a second at first I didn't catch on to what you meant. Then I remembered she was a waterfall of a squirter LOL. For reals yeah, what's a girl to do. I guess it's a double edged sword having a novelty super soaker provider, but then you have to always clean up the "mess" afterwards.

Kealee29
06-29-13, 15:57
Yea, apparently mgmt was not happy about all the towels she was using and condition of the rooms after her sessions. No, I'm not kidding. Hey, what's a girl going to do?Damn that sux figuered if she brings in the money the whole towel and how the room looks shouldn't matter

Wulfen
06-29-13, 17:04
I guess my experience was not unique. Concur with 808, avoid or lose $$

Truly a YMMV Wench.

I had the WORST AMP exper ever with STAR! Truly can't fathom anyone having an even AVG EXPER with this meat with a slit. Cash & Dash Queen!

After exper AMP NIRVANA with any number of current All-Stars (Chanel, Jessica, Olivia, Nara, Aki, Yuki, Diamond, Sayumi, Shia, Gio, Donna, Lala Rap & CDS, Kathy GQ, etc.) this sorry excuse for a provider was a definite extreme downgrade in quality appearance & service. She has a streetwalker type attitude & service profile. Her days in an AMP are numbered! She probably has to bounce around from establishment to establishment because her service is the SUCKIEST! She WAS BAD, WASTE MONEY, BAD CHOICE!

Highly doubt seasoned mongers wouldn't even entertain any thought of repeating with this cum bucket! Yah. STAR'S SERVICE SUCKS!

Mayflower Mgmt would be wise to jettison this LOSER! This girl could KILL business for an otherwise respectable AMP!

If I sound pissed. I AM!

Read my previous reports on other wonderful girls! I almost never give a bad report on a provider. I enjoy them, they enjoy me.

But THIS GIRL IS VILE! You have been WARNED!

Be Safe,

I808

Rico Suave808
06-30-13, 00:40
Yea, apparently mgmt was not happy about all the towels she was using and condition of the rooms after her sessions. No, I'm not kidding. Hey, what's a girl going to do?Not really accurate. Actually she left because she had her period and she wanted to rush home to get a boob job and lose 10 pounds. She is a lot of fun and was very popular at MF. She definitely cumming back.

Rico Suave808
07-02-13, 02:49
Yoyo got 3 new girls in today. I chose Stacy cause she cute and got tits and ass. She is a local girl with a great attitude and fun to be with. 5 ft tall and120 lbs of tits and ass. C almost D cups and great ass. She is a winner if you like slow, easy and sensual. I will give a more detailed report later. L / 8. 5 A / 9 S / 9

Rico Suave808
07-02-13, 12:08
L / 8. 5: Stacy is a 20 yoa local girl mix with a dark complexion. 5'0" tall. 120 lbs. Very curvy figure with large tits and ass. Tits are natural C, soft but firm with no sag. She has several tatoos, the largest on her left side. She has piercings in another site tounge and clit. Pussy is shaved and clean. Her face has a local hispanic / asian look. Pretty to me.

A / 8: She likes to please her customer and herself. Willing to accommodate.

S / 9: This one may not be right for everyone but I had an awesome time with her. I made love with her the entire hour. She is very sensual and works very slow like she is exploring every inch of your body. No BBBJ, just stroking kissing and fondling. Performed DATY and dato on her and she became very aroused. Entered her mish and we worked together very slow and easy. I especially liked sucking on those luxurious breasts. She wasn't into any hard pounding with me so I'm not sure how she would react with a more vigorous workout. Lots of sensual dfk in mish and whenever our faces met. Doggy was slow also but the view was awesome. She liked flat doggy especially. Finished the love making secession in mish where we both came together and held each other for a while. I didn't take a shower with her but I am sure she would accommodate a request. Very nice girl but YMMV will play a big factor. Enjoy and report back.

RadioHazard
07-02-13, 17:54
For some reason I thought Sayumi was the same same "Yuki" from Swan / TS. Can someone confirm that these are the same or different girls?

Sayumi is a fine professional provider in training. L 6 A 7 S 7 Not fooled by her youthful looks, she's average at best compared to other young ladies her age. Compared to Joon and Nara, her service is sub-par. Attitude the same. No repeat for me again YMMV I don't live to please everyone.

PupuPop2
07-02-13, 20:40
Are not the same girl. Yuki is very very fair skinned with longer hair. Sayumi, while fair skinned also, has a shorter hairstyle. Both have similar physiques. Both are very cute, petite, spinner types.

For some reason I thought Sayumi was the same same "Yuki" from Swan / TS. Can someone confirm that these are the same or different girls?

RadioHazard
07-03-13, 01:48
Thanks bro. So Yuki vs Sayumi. Who is better? Who has bigger boobs?

Are not the same girl. Yuki is very very fair skinned with longer hair. Sayumi, while fair skinned also, has a shorter hairstyle. Both have similar physiques. Both are very cute, petite, spinner types.

DiggityDang
07-03-13, 21:22
Bros,

Sampled Stacy today during the day time. Went up to MF and greeted by Yoyo. Yoyo looking good with her makeup on. Went to one of the smaller rooms and she brings in Stacy. First glance of her I give her a 6. 5. She is 20 year local girl with Hawaiian, Chinese, and Puerto Rican background. She seemed a bit standoffish at first, but opened up as the session went on. She just woke up so I guess it was okay. Self showered in the community shower and she walks in. She showered after me and when I saw her naked, all I can say is CURVES. Baby got back. She knows how to pose with her ass and natural sees. Sees were not saggy at all and looked great. Areolas little larger than I like um but whatevers. At this point I give her L-7. 5.

Back in the room, we caress each other standing up all naked. I sit down on the table while she is standing and I'm basically rubbing my face all over her body and sucking on those nips. I lay her down and then begin DATY. She loved every minute of it and with her clit piercing, it was easy to pleasure her. She said if you don't want to use the cover, I understand. Now, I am usually very safe and always use the cover doing FS. She tasted sweet too. I began rubbing JR on her clit and teasing her. I told her to suck my dick and she very generously did. So we switch positions and I lay on my back while she is giving me a nice BBBJ. Your tongue piercing felt good on JR. She uses her hand to hold my cock but I told her no hands. She took directions very positively. The BBBJ was very slow and sensual. BBBJ lasted for about a good 5-10 min so I then tell her to get the cover. She had to run outside to get the cover. When she came back I told her to suck on JR and then I hop off for some standing mish. She handed the cover to me with the package on and everything. I wanted to try BBFS for a little, so I started off slowly going deep inside of her. It felt wonderful. She talks very sensual and she tells me "I'm so tight yeah?" so of course I start getting into it. I knew I had to put on the cover for my own safety so I slip it on and start slowly doing standing mish going in deep. I wasn't going to last and I dunno why lately I've been cumming so quickly. So I tell her that I am going to cum very soon and she was like NO not yet. I told her go get another cover so I can pop twice. She hopped off the table and ran to get another cover. I lay her down for regular mish CFS and start pounding away until completion.

We lay down next to each other and talk story about life in general. We laughed and had a great intimate time together. Conversation was so good that I opted to bypass the 2nd pop. Bummers, but the convo was good.

Self showered and was on my way.

L-7. 5.

S-9.

A-9.

Would repeat but still looking for that import model spinner young hottie to rock my world.

Usual damage $$

DD