PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Uki Eater
02-26-12, 02:55
Checked out Tokyo Spa, noone in the front? What the hell? They all hiding from me I think."Girls, LE hide!" Hehe. I hear them talking in the back. MS leads me to one of the rooms. She showed me new girl Mia / Mina? Something like that. She looks like a local chick. She was wearing a dress and slippers about 5'4-5'5 in height, black shoulder length hair, lean build with appears to be see size cups. Not bad lookin based on initial impression. She stopped by waved and said Hi and went back to the kitchen. Didn't stay long enough to have a better look at her. Heh, I wasn't going to bother anyways. She didn't give me the: "Oh damn! I want to try her!"

YG365
02-26-12, 05:23
I don't really care for Tokyo Spa. I doubt I'll ever go back. Just had one bad experience and I was over this place LOL

Cheehoo808
02-26-12, 11:34
Maybe that was Lia? I thought she was pretty hot. I had her when it was RM, it was different since all the girls I'm used to are Korean or Chinese.

Memahu
02-26-12, 19:54
Can they use the name of Tokyo Spa if they don't measure up to the old Tokyo Spa that was across from Saigon Passion? From a recent post, VIP's line-up is getting up there with their quantity of young eye candy providers.

Ocolumbo
02-26-12, 21:26
Maybe that was Lia? I thought she was pretty hot. I had her when it was RM, it was different since all the girls I'm used to are Korean or Chinese.I never had Apple there, but I sampled a few at the old R. M. Had great time with a few of them, including Rose the mama. She was older but had six pack abs. Many were skinnier than the Korean women. But one was chunky. Forgot her name.

Warburton 0263
02-26-12, 22:07
Can they use the name of Tokyo Spa if they don't measure up to the old Tokyo Spa that was across from Saigon Passion? From a recent post, VIP's line-up is getting up there with their quantity of young eye candy providers.I agree. They should start with wearing the white silky nightys like at the old place. Think it's a game room now. If those kids knew what used to happen in that place.

WB

Hypo Luxa
02-26-12, 23:20
I agree. They should start with wearing the white silky nightys like at the old place. Think it's a game room now. If those kids knew what used to happen in that place.

WBOf course the best attribute of the old Tokyo Spa was the "Rush Hour 2" style selection process!

Ocolumbo
03-10-12, 20:41
I hear is back to her old tricks.

Cheehoo808
03-11-12, 20:15
I hear is back to her old tricks.She's providing now?

Ocolumbo
03-12-12, 01:21
She's providing now?That is what I have heard and confirmed in person with mama at Tokyo Spa. But I doubt if she is sitting in lobby daily. Call Tokyo Spa and you may have to make appointment to see her. Hear she may taking trip to Korea soon.

Mayatin 625
03-12-12, 16:00
Maybe that was Lia? I thought she was pretty hot. I had her when it was RM, it was different since all the girls I'm used to are Korean or Chinese.As of last Wednesday Lia / Emily was at Mayflower in CC3101. Although she was thinking of going back to RM spot and also doing MF. From what I heard she making big bucks at MF.

Captin Crunch
03-13-12, 00:36
As of last Wednesday Lia / Emily was at Mayflower in CC3101. Although she was thinking of going back to RM spot and also doing MF. From what I heard she making big bucks at MF.Is this the Lia that was a Dt streetwalker?

Splooge McDuck
03-13-12, 01:01
Is this the Lia that was a Dt streetwalker?Yup thats her. I used to see her at DT too. I wish she still had her tongue ring.

Mayatin 625
03-13-12, 19:33
Local girl is tasha who used to be at orchids and rappongi. Very nice time. Very energetic. Will repeat. I'm glad the reporter missed this spot for her story. Be safe out there.

Splooge McDuck
03-13-12, 20:22
Local girl is tasha who used to be at orchids and rappongi. Very nice time. Very energetic. Will repeat. I'm glad the reporter missed this spot for her story. Be safe out there.Wait what? Tasha is now working at TSpa? Nice. I never liked Orchids location. This girl is fun. Yea, lots of energy & some nice full C cups.

RadioHazard
03-19-12, 02:46
Anyone Confirm Marie is now part of the line up vs playing mama? Yeah she is MILF but has some great boobs and awesome attitude. On a side note what happened all theThai girls that used to work their when it was rose Marie? (besides Apple / Skye)

Member #2738
03-23-12, 22:52
Stopped by tokyo spa to see if they got new girls. Just re-runs from nirvana or ichiban. Saw yumi from ichiban and seven and nala from nirvana. Just a warning for other mongers nala is there but changed her name still looks the same from nirvana, korean no tan lines really white skin kind of tall 5 5 or 5 6 long dark curly hair fake see cup tits not super skinny body but kind of skinny body nice round ass and that same unhappy face with angry eyes. Never smiled when I saw her sitting on couch. Not sure what her new name is but you want to avoid this girl. She hates her job. Tokyo spa looked like it had the girls who couldn't get repeat customers and so the girls need to go new massage parlor and hope new mongers waste their money on the bad service these girls provide.

Uki Eater
04-10-12, 07:41
That is what I have heard and confirmed in person with mama at Tokyo Spa. But I doubt if she is sitting in lobby daily. Call Tokyo Spa and you may have to make appointment to see her. Hear she may taking trip to Korea soon.I believe Seven formerly from Nirvana is acting as the MS there now. I thought she looked familiar.

Ocolumbo
04-12-12, 05:58
What the fuck can I say? This happened out of no where. Really just planning to catch up with an old ATF, Yumi or maybe do another session with the Alice. But both were not available. How come I have not heard of the Sisi before. Of all the women I have been with since the end of 2010, the Sisi is the best looking package I have come across. Really!

Don't remember what she said about how long she has been at Tokyo Spa on this stretch, but this is the second time she has been at this location. Said she worked at Rosemarri three years ago under same name. That was before my time. Says she is 24 and looks every bit of it. Holy Smoke. After Rosemarri she went to mainland and has just returned. What does she look like?

SPINNER! HARD BODY! Pretty face. All over sun tan. Well proportioned body. Did I say hard body? Why did Santa drop her on my lap? I must be a good man, Happy Charlie and the most pathetic LVB of the AMPs 2011-2012 notwithstanding.

She scrubbed me good in TS. In the room, I slap lotion on myself after the drying soap. I am lying on my stomach. She strips and climbs on. She has a hard body from her youth and from work outs. Did I say hard body? She has beautiful, golden brown skin. Almost glowing. She starts this kissing and licking routine on my legs and back. She starts with the sensitive skin on the back of the knee. Then she works her way up the leg. Then she does it with the other leg. Then she does it on your back, left, middle and right side. And she would make this breathing noise the whole time, like some breathing exercise in yoga. Kiss, lick, breathe. Kiss, lick, breathe.

On the flip, she attacks the chest and nipples. Then she does CBJ. Nice and slow the way I like it. I ask for 69. She turns around for me. She does not like the way my whiskers were irritating her. Most girls never say anything about that. Except for one before. Oh well, not much opportunity to taste her because of it.

She climbs on for RCG and a bit of reverse squat hump. Then she turns around for CG and squat hump. Usually I hate the squat hump to start. If my reservoir was full I worry about coming right there and then. If I am not full, it is like the sure way to come at the end. She does it a bit gently, allowing me to enjoy it visually and physically without coming prematurely. And visually it is awesome. Her tight ass and her back. Then her firm and perky tits that I paw and maul as she rests her hands on my chest. OMG.

Then she wants me to get on top. K-9. Not as awesome as with Million and her grip, but as good as with anyone else. Her ass reminds me of Christy at PT. Same firmness and texture. Then she wants mish. What a sight of her moaning and writhing below me, this woman half my age! Her hands roam around my torso, no nipple pinching, as I go nice and slow. I could feel her grip and her grip changing pressure with my strokes. I speed up the pace but I do not want to blow right away. I get off her to do standing mish. Now I have a chance to lick and suckle on her nipples a little bit. After awhile I increase my pace and blow. I ask her if she has come and she says yes and tells me to feel the wetness below. But I don't know when it has happened, during mish or standing mish.

After I pull out, she turns and lies on her side to rest. I am standing by the side of the bed and I am looking at her and looking at myself and her in the mirror. OMG. Holy Smoke. What just happened?

Yea, what just happened? I did not expect someone of her looks and a session as pleasurable and as pleasant. I have been so jaded lately both from raised expectation of accrued experience and extras such as DFK, and trying to get the most from an ever shrinking buck. I never even thought seriously about trying DFK with her lest her unresponsiveness would ruin the mood. But I do not think I missed anything not having DFK or BBBJ or anything else extra with her. There was no pretention of an age difference smaller than it is. No pretention of customer relationship that would lead to friendship. No pretention of comfort and rapport unique to my experience with her. I never thought about asking for her digits. I never even bothered to tell her my name. This may have been a first.

So it seems like I have learned and grown from all the good and bad experiences from all the earlier providers and have reached this point. Took a freaking long time and way too much $. And this is like a minimalist situation. Where there is no illusion about a mutually beneficial commercial transaction that has no meaning after it is over. Wish I have not had to have a learning curve and that I had known about this emotionally from day one.

Saw a couple other attractive providers there. An older woman in her 30s still with a killer and tanned body. Don't know her name. Saw what looks like a hapa haole chick maybe named Niki. Not sure. Fair skin and pretty. Both are friendly and cherry towards me. Need to go back after this first experience at what is now Tokyo Spa. If I want to see someone new, should I care about Sisi, Yumi or Alice? Right.

Kalani69
04-12-12, 17:51
What the fuck can I say? This happened out of no where. Really just planning to catch up with an old ATF, Yumi or maybe do another session with the Alice. But both were not available. How come I have not heard of the Sisi before. Of all the women I have been with since the end of 2010, the Sisi is the best looking package I have come across. Really!

Don't remember what she said about how long she has been at Tokyo Spa on this stretch, but this is the second time she has been at this location. Said she worked at Rosemarri three years ago under same name. That was before my time. Says she is 24 and looks every bit of it. Holy Smoke. After Rosemarri she went to mainland and has just returned. What does she look like?

SPINNER! HARD BODY! Pretty face. All over sun tan. Well proportioned body. Did I say hard body? Why did Santa drop her on my lap? I must be a good man, Happy Charlie and the most pathetic LVB of the AMPs 2011-2012 notwithstanding.

She scrubbed me good in TS. In the room, I slap lotion on myself after the drying soap. I am lying on my stomach. She strips and climbs on. She has a hard body from her youth and from work outs. Did I say hard body? She has beautiful, golden brown skin. Almost glowing. She starts this kissing and licking routine on my legs and back. She starts with the sensitive skin on the back of the knee. Then she works her way up the leg. Then she does it with the other leg. Then she does it on your back, left, middle and right side. And she would make this breathing noise the whole time, like some breathing exercise in yoga. Kiss, lick, breathe. Kiss, lick, breathe.

On the flip, she attacks the chest and nipples. Then she does CBJ. Nice and slow the way I like it. I ask for 69. She turns around for me. She does not like the way my whiskers were irritating her. Most girls never say anything about that. Except for one before. Oh well, not much opportunity to taste her because of it.

She climbs on for RCG and a bit of reverse squat hump. Then she turns around for CG and squat hump. Usually I hate the squat hump to start. If my reservoir was full I worry about coming right there and then. If I am not full, it is like the sure way to come at the end. She does it a bit gently, allowing me to enjoy it visually and physically without coming prematurely. And visually it is awesome. Her tight ass and her back. Then her firm and perky tits that I paw and maul as she rests her hands on my chest. OMG.

Then she wants me to get on top. K-9. Not as awesome as with Million and her grip, but as good as with anyone else. Her ass reminds me of Christy at PT. Same firmness and texture. Then she wants mish. What a sight of her moaning and writhing below me, this woman half my age! Her hands roam around my torso, no nipple pinching, as I go nice and slow. I could feel her grip and her grip changing pressure with my strokes. I speed up the pace but I do not want to blow right away. I get off her to do standing mish. Now I have a chance to lick and suckle on her nipples a little bit. After awhile I increase my pace and blow. I ask her if she has come and she says yes and tells me to feel the wetness below. But I don't know when it has happened, during mish or standing mish.

After I pull out, she turns and lies on her side to rest. I am standing by the side of the bed and I am looking at her and looking at myself and her in the mirror. OMG. Holy Smoke. What just happened?

Yea, what just happened? I did not expect someone of her looks and a session as pleasurable and as pleasant. I have been so jaded lately both from raised expectation of accrued experience and extras such as DFK, and trying to get the most from an ever shrinking buck. I never even thought seriously about trying DFK with her lest her unresponsiveness would ruin the mood. But I do not think I missed anything not having DFK or BBBJ or anything else extra with her. There was no pretention of an age difference smaller than it is. No pretention of customer relationship that would lead to friendship. No pretention of comfort and rapport unique to my experience with her. I never thought about asking for her digits. I never even bothered to tell her my name. This may have been a first.

So it seems like I have learned and grown from all the good and bad experiences from all the earlier providers and have reached this point. Took a freaking long time and way too much $. And this is like a minimalist situation. Where there is no illusion about a mutually beneficial commercial transaction that has no meaning after it is over. Wish I have not had to have a learning curve and that I had known about this emotionally from day one.

Saw a couple other attractive providers there. An older woman in her 30s still with a killer and tanned body. Don't know her name. Saw what looks like a hapa haole chick maybe named Niki. Not sure. Fair skin and pretty. Both are friendly and cherry towards me. Need to go back after this first experience at what is now Tokyo Spa. If I want to see someone new, should I care about Sisi, Yumi or Alice? Right.This service sounds like service I used to get from Tiny at Nirvana. But bro here didn't comment on Sisi's height, which would've been a noticeable point since Tiny is probably 4'9"! BTW anyone know what happened to Tiny?

RadioHazard
04-12-12, 19:13
Wow that is tiny. Love the shorties. Just to confirm tiny and sugar are not the same girl right? Sugar is a short young one.

This service sounds like service I used to get from Tiny at Nirvana. But bro here didn't comment on Sisi's height, which would've been a noticeable point since Tiny is probably 4'9"! BTW anyone know what happened to Tiny?

Ocolumbo
04-13-12, 01:26
This service sounds like service I used to get from Tiny at Nirvana. But bro here didn't comment on Sisi's height, which would've been a noticeable point since Tiny is probably 4'9"! BTW anyone know what happened to Tiny?She is short and small but not as short as 4'9" I don't think. She has a lot of tats on her arms, more like characters, but I did not see closely or ask.

Kalani69
04-13-12, 04:38
She is short and small but not as short as 4'9" I don't think. She has a lot of tats on her arms, more like characters, but I did not see closely or ask.Tiny is definitely shorter than 5' but can't say exactly. However, she had a real dark tan and implants. Why don't one of you mongers ask her?

Kalani69
04-13-12, 13:52
Wow that is tiny. Love the shorties. Just to confirm tiny and sugar are not the same girl right? Sugar is a short young one.They are not the same. Tiny has a spinner, hard body, while Sugar's is softer. I think Tiny had implants but Sugar didn't, too Both are short but if my memory holds up, I think Sugar is taller. Anyway, the impression is that Tiny is tinier. But we still haven't determined if Sisi aka Tiny or a different provider.

Ocolumbo
04-15-12, 08:28
Went by Pink to try to see the Tina or the Candy, based on favorable reports, but both have periods, per the stern faced mama. Big Lexi is putting on makeup and the second mama is trying to make the sale on the Pinky. No, not interested.

Go by Tokyo Spa instead. Wanting to see the Niki, the hapa haole woman that I saw earlier when I visited with the Sisi. The Niki is there and remembers me. She comes into the room all friendly and cheerful. Receptive to some LFK right away. Corrects me and says her name is Micki, not Niki. Later on I find out that she was Micki (or however it was spelled) at Mayflower. If I recall, it was Miki? I never went to Mayflower and just remember seeing the Backpage ads.

The Micki, it turns out, is not hapa at all. She is Chinese. Just the kind of Chinese from a region of China (somewhere near Shanghi) with certain facial features. She is very pretty, with a very friendly and cheerful demeanor. She has alabaster skin that does not see the sun. Her demeanor and skin contrasts with the Sisi, tanned and more aloof, that I saw before who is a veritable goddess now in my book. The Micki is 5'4" to 5'5" and young. Not as young or hardbody like Sisi but I say early 30s, well proportioned with good muscle tone. Small breasts. Are they C? No, I do not know how the letters correspond to size really.

She does not see the need to do TS with me to start as I have just showered before coming. I strip and lie on my stomach. She strips and rubs her hand and arm along my butt crack and groin. Wow, I must have washed myself really good. She flips me right away. We do some small talk as her hand plays with jr. She begins LFK, and kisses and biting on the torso and nipples. She goes down for BBBJ. I ask for 69 and she complies. Her Bush is relatively untrimmed and tastes great. The BJ is not of the highest caliber but not important in the grand scheme of things. I maul and paw her ass as I lap away and cup her titties and play with her nipples.

Now for the main course. I have taken pill on empty stomach and it is working well. Hard enough boner. She slips on cover and lube. She climbs on to do RCG and reverse squat hump. Now, all of a sudden, holy smoke, pow, shazam, I feel her pussy grip on jr reminiscent of Million's technique! Seriously, she is the only woman after Million with whom I have experienced this! And she is doing it better than Million! She is gripping harder than Million! Now her ass is not as small and tight as Million's so the visual sensation is not as acute. But the grip pressure most certainly is if not more. She turns around and does CG and squat hump. And she continues the milking and griping pressure and technique. At this point I am thinking, no way I have not heard about her and her grip. But I have not and this is a major pleasant surprise. I tell her about Million and the other girls and she does not know that what she does and can do with her pussy lips and v muscles are not common. But now she does.

It takes some effort on my part to not come while she is on top. We change position to do K-9. She does not apply the grip here as we get into good rhythm. But I am sure she could if she wanted to. We move to mish and I could feel her grip periodically as we also do LFK. I want to finish in standing mish and pound away and blow. We spoon for awhile after.

Holy shit what just happened? After the unexpected trip with Sisi I get this pleasant surprise. And did I say I asked her to speak Chinese to me also even if I do not understand? My paesano or is there a word, paesana? In another life.

After we are done she gives me good and through TS in the nude. Still in the nude she lotions me up in the room as I stand. She helps me dress the way Jackie does at VIP.

I say I have enjoyed my time more with her than I did the one time I was with Million. Million did not allow tittie play or 69 or DATY. On the contrary, the Micki was relaxed and being with her was very loose and comfortable from the get go. I must be a good man to get back to back sessions they way they were with the Sisi and the Micki. So, I wonder, how come I do not recall reading reports of Micki and her grip from mongers who visited her at Mayflower? They do not exist or have I just overlooked them?

Uki Eater
04-16-12, 02:23
Holy shit what just happened? After the unexpected trip with Sisi I get this pleasant surprise. I must be a good man to get back to back sessions they way they were with the Sisi and the Micki.They've fallen in love with your political and social view postings that's why.

"Oh my gosh! Who's Ocolumbo? Mmm. I want to try him!" You're turning the readers on. LOL.

Ocolumbo
04-16-12, 03:26
They've fallen in love with your political and social view postings that's why.

"Oh my gosh! Who's Ocolumbo? Mmm. I want to try him!" You're turning the readers on. LOL.The gods threw me two choice morsels to tell me to quit before I am hurt.

Kpounda
04-16-12, 17:28
So does MS Seven still play? She was good at Nirvana and hope she still does once in a while at least.

Shy Hawaiiguy
04-16-12, 17:46
Hey guys,

I'm looking at trying out tokyo spa but I'm a day monger.

Can anyone comment on what time the talent at tokyo spa is available? My preference is around 2 or 3pm. When the place was rose marie. 2pm worked out ok.

Thanks,

SHG

RadioHazard
04-16-12, 17:57
Is Miki Naomi or MF?

Went by Pink to try to see the Tina or the Candy, based on favorable reports, but both have periods, per the stern faced mama. Big Lexi is putting on makeup and the second mama is trying to make the sale on the Pinky. No, not interested.

Go by Tokyo Spa instead. Wanting to see the Niki,...

Splooge McDuck
04-17-12, 02:56
Is Miki Naomi or MF?Nope, different girl. Miki is Miki of MF LOL.

Gixxer Man
04-17-12, 22:00
Been out of the game for awhile, just found out RM is now tokyo spa. Is Apple still there?

I tried calling her but her cell is disconnected.

RadioHazard
04-17-12, 22:07
The place is now korean run. The thai girls all split. I believe apple is now at Golden Queen and going but the name of Skye. But have not see her around in a while so not sure if she is still there.

Been out of the game for awhile, just found out RM is now tokyo spa. Is Apple still there?

I tried calling her but her cell is disconnected.

Island Guy808
04-17-12, 23:25

I tried calling her but her cell is disconnected.If you check the GQ thread she reportedly moved there when RM shutdown. Going by Skye now, but may be on vaca at the moment.

Chik0848
04-17-12, 23:50
Hey guys,

I'm looking at trying out tokyo spa but I'm a day monger.

Can anyone comment on what time the talent at tokyo spa is available? My preference is around 2 or 3pm. When the place was rose marie. 2pm worked out ok.

Thanks,

SHGMy recommendation would be to call and see if your ATF is available. If she's still sleeping, MS can wake her up. I saw Alice at Tokyo before noon. I called and MS said that she would be ready in a few minutes although no makeup on.

Rico Suave808
04-18-12, 00:06

I tried calling her but her cell is disconnected.She is at GQ, goes by the name Sky.

RadioHazard
04-18-12, 13:38
It took me a while to get Million but when I did I was tripping out on the PC. I can't imagine anyone having a more powerful PC than her. I have been with other that have it but nothing like Million.

If Miki has PC like Million damn dude that is a good find.

Go by Tokyo Spa instead. Wanting to see the Niki, the hapa haole woman...

Da808
04-18-12, 21:05
Had the exact same experience last night. This Chinese woman is HOT. Highly recommend! Until she speaks, you would swear she was Hapa. Her on top is unbelievable.

Usual damage. Will repeat sooner rather than later.

Go by Tokyo Spa instead. Wanting to see the Niki, the hapa haole woman that I saw earlier when I visited with the Sisi. The Niki is there and remembers me. She comes into the room all friendly and cheerful. Receptive to some LFK right away. Corrects me and says her name is Micki, not Niki. Later on I find out that she was Micki (or however it was spelled) at Mayflower. If I recall, it was Miki? I never went to Mayflower and just remember seeing the Backpage ads.

The Micki, it turns out, is not hapa at all. She is Chinese. Just the kind of Chinese from a region of China (somewhere near Shanghi) with certain facial features. She is very pretty, with a very friendly and cheerful demeanor. She has alabaster skin that does not see the sun. Her demeanor and skin contrasts with the Sisi, tanned and more aloof, that I saw before who is a veritable goddess now in my book. The Micki is 5'4" to 5'5" and young. Not as young or hardbody like Sisi but I say early 30s, well proportioned with good muscle tone. Small breasts. Are they C? No, I do not know how the letters correspond to size really.

She does not see the need to do TS with me to start as I have just showered before coming. I strip and lie on my stomach. She strips and rubs her hand and arm along my butt crack and groin. Wow, I must have washed myself really good. She flips me right away. We do some small talk as her hand plays with jr. She begins LFK, and kisses and biting on the torso and nipples. She goes down for BBBJ. I ask for 69 and she complies. Her Bush is relatively untrimmed and tastes great. The BJ is not of the highest caliber but not important in the grand scheme of things. I maul and paw her ass as I lap away and cup her titties and play with her nipples.

Now for the main course. I have taken pill on empty stomach and it is working well. Hard enough boner. She slips on cover and lube. She climbs on to do RCG and reverse squat hump. Now, all of a sudden, holy smoke, pow, shazam, I feel her pussy grip on jr reminiscent of Million's technique! Seriously, she is the only woman after Million with whom I have experienced this! And she is doing it better than Million! She is gripping harder than Million! Now her ass is not as small and tight as Million's so the visual sensation is not as acute. But the grip pressure most certainly is if not more. She turns around and does CG and squat hump. And she continues the milking and griping pressure and technique. At this point I am thinking, no way I have not heard about her and her grip. But I have not and this is a major pleasant surprise. I tell her about Million and the other girls and she does not know that what she does and can do with her pussy lips and v muscles are not common. But now she does.

It takes some effort on my part to not come while she is on top. We change position to do K-9. She does not apply the grip here as we get into good rhythm. But I am sure she could if she wanted to. We move to mish and I could feel her grip periodically as we also do LFK. I want to finish in standing mish and pound away and blow. We spoon for awhile after.

Holy shit what just happened? After the unexpected trip with Sisi I get this pleasant surprise. And did I say I asked her to speak Chinese to me also even if I do not understand? My paesano or is there a word, paesana? In another life.

After we are done she gives me good and through TS in the nude. Still in the nude she lotions me up in the room as I stand. She helps me dress the way Jackie does at VIP.

I say I have enjoyed my time more with her than I did the one time I was with Million. Million did not allow tittie play or 69 or DATY. On the contrary, the Micki was relaxed and being with her was very loose and comfortable from the get go. I must be a good man to get back to back sessions they way they were with the Sisi and the Micki. So, I wonder, how come I do not recall reading reports of Micki and her grip from mongers who visited her at Mayflower? They do not exist or have I just overlooked them?

Uki Eater
04-19-12, 03:35
It took me a while to get Million but when I did I was tripping out on the PC. I can't imagine anyone having a more powerful PC than her.

If Miki has PC like Million damn dude that is a good find.What computer setup does Million have? Is it that high end?

Kpounda
04-19-12, 03:59
What computer setup does Million have? Is it that high end?LMFAO! I was thinking the same thing! PC, one of a kind computer. LOL

Hypo Luxa
04-19-12, 04:47
What computer setup does Million have? Is it that high end?Duuuude, too funny!

RadioHazard
04-19-12, 16:16
She may have a MAC too (Mouth & Ass Control). Somebody go and find out.

What computer setup does Million have? Is it that high end?

V Rider
04-20-12, 01:58
What computer setup does Million have? Is it that high end?Sounds like she got 8-core power! LOL

Lealea
04-20-12, 02:08
If you check the GQ thread she reportedly moved there when RM shutdown. Going by Skye now, but may be on vaca at the moment.I've found that on the slight chance you'll get a facial is upped probability wise in the day because they don't have to re do the make up. It's true. I used to do it at the old Mahalo spa off Sheridan to Pinky in the day. Not allowed at night.

Cheehoo808
04-20-12, 20:05
So does MS Seven still play? She was good at Nirvana and hope she still does once in a while at least.I don't know but is Seven also known as Ace or Angie? If so, yes I can confirm that.

Kalani69
04-20-12, 23:22
I don't know but is Seven also known as Ace or Angie? If so, yes I can confirm that.don't know about Ace, but she was Angie at Nirvana before changing to Seven.

Kpounda
04-21-12, 05:48
don't know about Ace, but she was Angie at Nirvana before changing to Seven.
I don't know but is Seven also known as Ace or Angie? If so, yes I can confirm that.Thanks guys. Yes Seven is Angie from Nirvana. She changed it last year sometime but not sure about Ace. Maybe she changing again because new place? I got to pay her a visit soon.

Splooge McDuck
04-21-12, 11:50
Thanks guys. Yes Seven is Angie from Nirvana. She changed it last year sometime but not sure about Ace. Maybe she changing again because new place? I got to pay her a visit soon.
I don't know but is Seven also known as Ace or Angie? If so, yes I can confirm that.
don't know about Ace, but she was Angie at Nirvana before changing to Seven.Please tell me I can play with Seven. I like her fedora.

Cheehoo808
04-22-12, 19:33
Please tell me I can play with Seven. I like her fedora.I think she used to be Ace at Tokyo Spa before she became mama. I know that her name is Angie because another provider was calling her that. I played with her recently but this one I think YMMV.

Splooge McDuck
04-23-12, 02:00
I think she used to be Ace at Tokyo Spa before she became mama. I know that her name is Angie because another provider was calling her that. I played with her recently but this one I think YMMV.Yea, I talked to her & got it confirmed. Seven was / is Ace at Tokyo Spa. WTF is she picking her names out of a deck of cards. Glad she didn't pull out a Jack. So this is the Ace a lot of guys were searching for a few weeks ago huh.

Hows her body lookin nowadays. Couldn't really tell by the way she was dressed but I like her fedoras. She did like a Michael Jackson head nod with her hat LOL.

And OMFG Gina is so fuckin hot. I'd say she is third hottest now. After Million & Sindi of course.

China Jimmy
04-23-12, 15:19
Passed by on the outside of Tokyo Spa, saw a Rosemarri sign in the mauka window. Did they change back?

C. Jim

Cheehoo808
04-23-12, 18:46
Yea, I talked to her & got it confirmed. Seven was / is Ace at Tokyo Spa. WTF is she picking her names out of a deck of cards. Glad she didn't pull out a Jack. So this is the Ace a lot of guys were searching for a few weeks ago huh.

Hows her body lookin nowadays. Couldn't really tell by the way she was dressed but I like her fedoras. She did like a Michael Jackson head nod with her hat LOL.

And OMFG Gina is so fuckin hot. I'd say she is third hottest now. After Million & Sindi of course.Body is somewhat like Gio's. A's with slim waist and nice small Korean butt. Gina aka Hana, I had her a month ago for the first time in a long time. I picked her because I was there and well it was 5 o clock in the morning. Better service than before with DFK and FIV.

YG365
04-23-12, 18:59
WTF so ACE is the new hottie everyone is talking about? AkA Seven from Nirvana? She was aight back in the day at Nirvana. Really aims to please but it's kinda mechanical don't you think?

Genji 808
04-23-12, 19:05
WTF so ACE is the new hottie everyone is talking about? AkA Seven from Nirvana? She was aight back in the day at Nirvana. Really aims to please but it's kinda mechanical don't you think?Most of the reviews are over inflated. I'm guessing some bros gets too excited when they write about their experiences.

YG365
04-23-12, 19:19
Most of the reviews are over inflated. I'm guessing some bros gets too excited when they write about their experiences.LOL. I hear ya. Anyone remember Hana back in the day at Nirvana? I think that was her name. What ever happened to her? Way better than Seven in my opinion. Sugar was dope too. Skinny Annie was better too.

RadioHazard
04-23-12, 19:29
As far as I know Hana Aka Miki is gone and either retired or working in ATL. I agree body and service was for me Hana was in a completely different caliber than Seven. I would say seven is at least 10 years older than Hana / Miki.

I only had seven once and I don't remember it being bad but also not great.

LOL. I hear ya. Anyone remember Hana back in the day at Nirvana? I think that was her name. What ever happened to her? Way better than Seven in my opinion. Sugar was dope too. Skinny Annie was better too.

Splooge McDuck
04-23-12, 19:56
Body is somewhat like Gio's. A's with slim waist and nice small Korean butt. Gina aka Hana, I had her a month ago for the first time in a long time. I picked her because I was there and well it was 5 o clock in the morning. Better service than before with DFK and FIV.Seven's got a body like Jio's you say? Can do!

But forget all that. Wish me luck on my new mongering mission in life, DFK with Hana / OMFGina! OMFG she so HAWT! Anyone else had her recently? PM me if you must LOL.

Kpounda
04-23-12, 23:32
WTF so ACE is the new hottie everyone is talking about? AkA Seven from Nirvana? She was aight back in the day at Nirvana. Really aims to please but it's kinda mechanical don't you think?I guess she is YMMV. I had her numerous times and she was good all the time. Yeah, she little older but she been working out and her body shows it.

Body is somewhat like Gio's. A's with slim waist and nice small Korean butt. Gina aka Hana, I had her a month ago for the first time in a long time. I picked her because I was there and well it was 5 o clock in the morning. Better service than before with DFK and FIV.Not quite like Gio's but only because she older I think. Gio / Jio's body has more shape to it and Seven's show more ribs. Jio's body has all the right curves in the right places. Her A's no even matter because the rest of her bod makes up for it. Still Seven got a nice shapely ass.

Splooge McDuck
04-23-12, 23:37
Seven's show more ribs.Jackpot! Mmmmh ribsssss. Thats what I'm lookin for. So skinny you can see the ribs hehe.

Cus I need my skinny chick, skinny chick ribs. I need my skinny chick ribs. Sevennnn's skinny chick ribs!

Oh but Jio is still way hotter. Mmmmh Jiooooo.

Uki Eater
04-23-12, 23:52
I only had seven once and I don't remember it being bad but also not great.So Uhmm, you'd rate her a 7/7/7 then? Hehe. I never bothered or wanted to try her at Nirvanas even though she wanted to try me but, I might get tempted if she keeps getting all touchy / touchy.

Kpounda
04-24-12, 00:12
Forgot to mention, Seven get good PC too. Not up to par like Million (no think anybody can match her) but still good grip. I no think she like you cum too fast because she gets all horny and like to fuk.

Ocolumbo
04-24-12, 01:20
Forgot to mention, Seven get good PC too. Not up to par like Million (no think anybody can match her) but still good grip. I no think she like you cum too fast because she gets all horny and like to fuk.Thanks for info about Seven. There is a woman with a vice grip exceeding that of Million's. That is the Micki at Tokyo Spa. Go see for yourself.

Splooge McDuck
04-24-12, 16:42

SPINNER! HARD BODY!CC, she spelled it CC on my stamp card. Oh yea, remember to ask for the stamp card. 6th visit free HF!

SPINNER HARD BODY in all caps. Oh you know I was gunna get with that. Don't worry, I will report in full detail but here is a quick tale of the tape.

Ethnicity: Korean.

Height: 4'11 but she says sometimes 5 ft LOL.

Weight: Bantamweight 105 lbs.

Looks: 9 SPINNER HARD BODY indeed.

Attitude: 8 No rush, no asking for tip, very friendly.

Service: 8 Standard bang a hot chick type sex. No GFE or PSE.

Menu:Sit up as she walks in & you may get a lapdance (use the little sofa too), CBJ in various positions with a unique slurp but no DT, BLS, CFS any position, BJBP, & I guess she DATY too. Gives the best massage I have ever had but its not like I have had many.

RadioHazard
04-24-12, 18:36
Yeah. I would 7. 7.7 for Seven. At Nirvana not Seven. Looks like she slimmed down a bit and her hair looks different.

So Uhmm, you'd rate her a 7/7/7 then? Hehe. I never bothered or wanted to try her at Nirvanas even though she wanted to try me but, I might get tempted if she keeps getting all touchy / touchy.

V Rider
04-25-12, 02:05
All you Tiny-formerly-of-Nirvana fans, she's back. Ask for Sisi (CC, CeeCee, whatevahs) at Tokyo Spa. Just a tad (skoshi) plumper than before but that's a good thing! She gets a SUNtan now (not the floating-white-head tanning-salon-tan) so its even and the bikini lines look good. Same looks / attitude / service as before.

Same 5ft, 100-105lbs, medium length hair, A's, 24" waist, wide hips for a small girl, say 34". Maybe 12% body fat. Nice tan lines-if you can see them skinny bikini lines at all! She must look damn good in the string bikini she wears to the beach.

Started off with LFK/DFK as she was surprised and happy to see me. Unfortunately, that was the end of LFK/DFK. Nice, long CBJ, can't take much down her throat. 69, then DATY. K9 first, had to get that firm ass leading to that skinny waist. Good kegels in K9. Then CG/Mish to finish. Great session, akin to longtime lovers seeing each other again.

Still the same Tiny, nice fresh attitude. The work she has been doing up til now hasn't involved sex. She's hungry, guys! Those are her words!

Be safe all,

V Rider

Kpounda
04-25-12, 02:52
Ha ha, Das funny shit. I remember her floating white face on her tan body. Was kinda odd and reminded me of a obake like the old japan movies. Something about her neva click with me but Still she was pretty hot. Glad she is back now because lots of braddahs miss her. Thanks for clarifying that Sisi is actually Tiny, now I can cross her off my "to do" list. I leave her for you other braddahs as I have too much hoes on my list that I got to tap. Have fun

UncleWillSea
04-25-12, 09:58
Jackpot! Mmmmh ribsssss. Thats what I'm lookin for. So skinny you can see the ribs hehe.

Cus I need my skinny chick, skinny chick ribs. I need my skinny chick ribs. Sevennnn's skinny chick ribs!

Oh but Jio is still way hotter. Mmmmh Jiooooo.Luv them skinny hoes riding or in dog. Haha.

Just need to find one that loves DT.

RadioHazard
04-25-12, 16:57
So sounds like the line up at Toyko Spa is:

Gina Aka Hana (frm Pink)

CeeCee Aka Tiny

Yumi,

Micki,

Ace Aka Seven,

Sonny aka Gucci,

Not bad but not great. Who am I missing? Oh and what happened to Marie. I know there were reports of here working as mama but I have yet to see here there and when I asked the mama or girls I never got a straight answer.

RadioHazard
04-25-12, 18:46
Yeah there is got to be more mongers here hitting that. She surely has a banging body up there with the top tier girls. She looks really cute when she smiles. Her body reminds me of Hana / Miki but Hana / Gina may be a bit more fit and tighter than other other Hana.

Don't forget BJBP. Too.

Seven's got a body like Jio's you say? Can do!

But forget all that. Wish me luck on my new mongering mission in life, DFK with Hana / OMFGina! OMFG she so HAWT! Anyone else had her recently? PM me if you must LOL.

RadioHazard
04-25-12, 19:09
I recently had a nice session with CC too. Pretty much the same as what Splooge said. I think her tits are a nice B. Got a bit of a lap dance too really nice. I would think she was a stripper at some point. Also the massage was really good and she must have some training in this too not the best I ever had but way better that most.

Tons of energy in this petite hottie. Went at it for a while with no signs of her tiring or complaining. BJBP got some LFK, DATY, Nice CG and RG with good trusting. Felt like I was going to pop in pretty much every position we did. (I usually take a while). Not a PSE of GFE but not bad in any way.

Nice friendly attitude. I would think repeats with her would be better. Got the full hour.

L8. 5 / S8. 5 / A9.

BTW on the way out I saw Hana / Gina. Thats another Hard Body and another older one who I think is Micki. Pale white. Hapa looking not has hot looking as Hana but doable. I going to go back and see if I can beat Splooge to filling out my card.

CC, she spelled it CC on my stamp card. Oh yea, remember to ask for the stamp card. 6th visit free HF!

SPINNER HARD BODY in all caps. Oh you know I was gunna get with that. Don't worry, I will report in full detail but here is a quick tale of the tape.

Ethnicity: Korean.

Height: 4'11 but she says sometimes 5 ft LOL.

Weight: Bantamweight 105 lbs.

Looks: 9 SPINNER HARD BODY indeed.

Attitude: 8 No rush, no asking for tip, very friendly.

Service: 8 Standard bang a hot chick type sex. No GFE or PSE.

Menu:Sit up as she walks in & you may get a lapdance (use the little sofa too) , CBJ in various positions with a unique slurp but no DT, BLS, CFS any position, BJBP, & I guess she DATY too. Gives the best massage I have ever had but its not like I have had many.

Uki Eater
04-25-12, 20:52
So sounds like the line up at Toyko Spa is:

Gina Aka Hana (frm Pink)

CeeCee Aka Tiny

Yumi,

Micki,

Ace Aka Seven,

Sonny aka Gucci,

Not bad but not great. Who am I missing? Oh and what happened to Marie. I know there were reports of here working as mama but I have yet to see here there and when I asked the mama or girls I never got a straight answer.Alice.

Tasha?

Eva?

Yumi is not there now.

Next thing you know, Joy and Hana show up at TS. That's fucked up if that happens.

Splooge McDuck
04-25-12, 21:13
BTW on the way out I saw Hana / Gina. Thats another Hard Body and another older one who I think is Micki. Pale white. Hapa looking not has hot looking as Hana but doable. I going to go back and see if I can beat Splooge to filling out my card.My stamp card at Tokyo Spa will soon look like this.

CC, Hana, Hana, Hana, Hana!

Free HF then get Hana!

Since the day I met Million at VIP, Hana is the only body I seen that I thought "OMG have I actually found a body better than Million?" No I have not, but just the fact that I sometimes think it is shocking to me.

Cheehoo808
04-26-12, 08:45
Speaking of Hana, have you guys looked at her asshole? It just doesn't look right.

Uki Eater
04-26-12, 09:46
Speaking of Hana, have you guys looked at her asshole? It just doesn't look right.Yah. I know what you mean.

RadioHazard
04-26-12, 14:23
What does not look right to me is those rooms. WTF is tin foil doing on the ceiling in the room to the right? Feels like some alien vibe in that room.

I have not been in the room in the left since it was RM but it used to have some fish net on the roof and a treasure chest. Must be the pirate theme. I used always wonder what was in there? A body? Dildos? A supple of lube? Hopefully the cleared that shit out.

Genji 808
04-26-12, 14:41
If her service was as good as her looks, I'd be all over that. From what I heard, she is just so-so. I caught a glimpse of her hotness when she was doing mama duties one night and she definitely looked good. And to the bro that PM'd me about Emily MF, I believe she is still here at TS going by the name Lia and working nights.

Da808
04-26-12, 20:17
Yesterday must have been busy for CC. I tried her too. I agree this women is hot! Her tan is very unusual for Asian women who usually prefer pale, pearl white skin. Something to do with peasants being the only ones with tan complexions. She claims she keeps her suit on; I had a hard time seeing her tan lines; almost dark brown in color. Even her pussy is tanned! Anyone find out where she does her tanning, let me know. She does take pride in her massage, which is actually good when you compare her to the current lineup at TS. Got more than the usual hour. Will repeat after I complete hitting the lineup.

I recently had a nice session with CC too. Pretty much the same as what Splooge said. I think her tits are a nice B. Got a bit of a lap dance too really nice. I would think she was a stripper at some point. Also the massage was really good and she must have some training in this too not the best I ever had but way better that most.

Tons of energy in this petite hottie. Went at it for a while with no signs of her tiring or complaining. BJBP got some LFK, DATY, Nice CG and RG with good trusting. Felt like I was going to pop in pretty much every position we did. (I usually take a while). Not a PSE of GFE but not bad in any way.

Nice friendly attitude. I would think repeats with her would be better. Got the full hour.

L8. 5 / S8. 5 / A9.

BTW on the way out I saw Hana / Gina. Thats another Hard Body and another older one who I think is Micki. Pale white. Hapa looking not has hot looking as Hana but doable. I going to go back and see if I can beat Splooge to filling out my card.

Splooge McDuck
04-26-12, 23:03
Yea, I didn't even see any tan lines. She says she goes beach everyday so all you beach bums be on the lookout. The room was so dark I could hardly see her so I had to turn up the lights.

Yes, she takes pride in her massage. I will be going to her whenever I feel I need a therapeutic massage.

Allbust
04-27-12, 01:29
Speaking of Hana, have you guys looked at her asshole? It just doesn't look right.Can you elaborate? Maybe she just did some 3hole action with a black guy?

Oldie81
04-27-12, 02:05
Glad guys are getting the full hour or more. When it was rm I used to get pissed at these 40-45 min sessions and sworn off that place! 200 can buy me a lot more happiness elsewhere!

Splooge McDuck
04-27-12, 03:05
What does not look right to me is those rooms. WTF is tin foil doing on the ceiling in the room to the right? Feels like some alien vibe in that room.

I have not been in the room in the left since it was RM but it used to have some fish net on the roof and a treasure chest. Must be the pirate theme. I used always wonder what was in there? A body? Dildos? A supple of lube? Hopefully the cleared that shit out.Haha I seenum I seenum. The pirate room with the fishnet & treasure chest was still there wen I went about a month ago I think. I also been in the room with the alien tin foil roof.

The room I was just recently in had a blue shower curtain thingamajig hung up right in front of the door. Like you could pull it closed, then close the door & stand in the space in between. It looked like the kind of thing hung up in a hospital room to seperate 2 beds next to each other, if ya get me.

So theres the Pirate themed room, the Alien themed room & the Hospital themed room. Any others at this Theme Park style AMP?

Nick4454
04-28-12, 18:12
So sounds like the line up at Toyko Spa is.

Sonny aka Gucci, This the same Gucci who was a Ichiban about two years ago?

Kalani69
04-28-12, 23:34
This the same Gucci who was a Ichiban about two years ago?Aka Sunny at Nirvana

Mavrick7
04-29-12, 22:32
Yea, I talked to her & got it confirmed. Seven was / is Ace at Tokyo Spa. WTF is she picking her names out of a deck of cards. Glad she didn't pull out a Jack. So this is the Ace a lot of guys were searching for a few weeks ago huh.

And OMFG Gina is so fuckin hot. I'd say she is third hottest now. After Million & Sindi of course.Brother Splooge,

Thanks for confirming her name. I argued with another monger about her name, as it must also get confusing for Mamasan. Ace and Seven are names from a

Deck of cards. I wonder if she used Queen, King, and Jack (me off).

Ace / Seven has a sexy style and I especially love the shape of her natural A cup tities. Perfectly shaped and fun to suck.

Mav

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Cheehoo808
04-29-12, 22:48
Can you elaborate? Maybe she just did some 3hole action with a black guy?It looks like its protruding out a little.

Kpounda
04-30-12, 02:03
It looks like its protruding out a little.Is this Hana the one who used to go by the name Natasha back at ichiban a couple years back? I think she then went by Nicole at Rappongi or something. Lost track of her but remember she had some "extra" skin by her asshole. She was a cute one with a smoking ass and small waist though. Anybody know where she went?

Oldie81
04-30-12, 03:28
Don't you think a place called Tokyo spa should have some pure Japanese there to bang?

Blade82
04-30-12, 07:33
Don't you think a place called Tokyo spa should have some pure Japanese there to bang?LOL I thought the same thing when I first started this hobby with the old Tokyo Spa. Thank god this site saved me the time and money. From then on I just accepted the names of places is what it is, nothing more.

LexLuther
04-30-12, 07:55
The (mostly) Korean ownerships of these establishments understand very well the fascination that American men (and possibly all men) have with the idea of a sexy, submissive, doll-like Japanese woman. But rest assured that in most American cities, only the idea is available. Not the real thing.

These days, Japan's economy, temporary set-backs not withstanding, means that Japanese women have other alternatives. From the standpoint of economics, I think we will eventually see the same thing with Korean providers. The future of this industry belongs to China.

LexLuther

Splooge McDuck
04-30-12, 13:47
Is this Hana the one who used to go by the name Natasha back at ichiban a couple years back? I think she then went by Nicole at Rappongi or something. Lost track of her but remember she had some "extra" skin by her asshole. She was a cute one with a smoking ass and small waist though. Anybody know where she went?Nope, not her. As far as I know Hana started in the 808 at Pink in September. I could be wrong.

Uki Eater
04-30-12, 19:19
Don't you think a place called Tokyo spa should have some pure Japanese there to bang?I wonder if had any guys asking for any Japanese girls. If they say no,"Why you call this place Tokyo Spa then?" LOL

Hawaiian Nono
05-01-12, 04:52
I wonder if had any guys asking for any Japanese girls. If they say no,"Why you call this place Tokyo Spa then?" LOLIts to attrach the japanese tourist with loads of cash.

There are two Chinese and two koreans. I saw one knockout there. I didn't get her name when I was being lead out, a short petite, brown hair korean girl with a beatiful body. She might be on the high end for me but its worth it.

Member #4713
05-01-12, 22:10
Did a repeat with Eva. Didn't quite "live up" to my memory of the last time I was with her. Face not as pretty as I remember, but could be because I've seen Million, Julie and Christy recently. Body type is what I like, but her ass might be starting to sag a little. Nice C / D tits. Fake, but not hard. Good attitude and doesn't rush. Nice personality, but something didn't click this time around. Can't remember if I tried DFK and got rejected or if I just didn't try. Sorry, got to take notes so I don't forget next time. I don't DATY so don't know if that's on the menu. BBBJ with the rest covered. As others have mentioned, she is loose for the average guy. Face 7, Body 7. 5, S8, A9. Will not be back for thirds. I think the only one's that I've seen three or more are Million and Hana (Fantasia). Christy at PT might get a third out of me. Apple at 7 would have gotten a second, but unfortunately that may not happen unless she comes out of retirement. Not many on my to do list so might have to do some recon soon and just choose one that appeals to me.

Pokesqd
05-01-12, 22:24
Thanks for info about Seven. There is a woman with a vice grip exceeding that of Million's. That is the Micki at Tokyo Spa. Go see for yourself.Miki can Grip your shaft in all position. Its awesome to feel her tighten up, like she is milking your cow (utters). She has a nice cusion butt very cheerful attitude cute dimple smile and luv to have fun. DFK, BBBJ, uses the cover for everything else, GFE.

Natural A's. 5'5" 125lbs. Hapa looking.

L / 7. 5.

A / 9.

S / 9.

POKE

Ocolumbo
05-02-12, 03:05
Miki can Grip your shaft in all position. Its awesome to feel her tighten up, like she is milking your cow (utters). She has a nice cusion butt very cheerful attitude cute dimple smile and luv to have fun. DFK, BBBJ, uses the cover for everything else, GFE.

Natural A's. 5'5" 125lbs. Hapa looking.

L / 7. 5.

A / 9.

S / 9.

POKESorry, Million, you are dethroned. Lyrics are running through my head. I do not know how I get these inspirations. There was "Sara," you're the poet in my heart, never change, and don't you ever stop. And "Oh Donna, Oh Donna." And Alice and her restaurant. And now, Micki has inspired,"Oh Micki, you are so fine you blow my mind." I think there is a song in there somewhere. I swear, these are ORIGINALS! Spoolge you are not the only one with creative and artistic talent!

Starfox64
05-02-12, 03:27
Did a repeat with Eva. Didn't quite "live up" to my memory of the last time I was with her. Face not as pretty as I remember, but could be because I've seen Million, Julie and Christy recently. Body type is what I like, but her ass might be starting to sag a little. Nice C / D tits. Fake, but not hard. Good attitude and doesn't rush. Nice personality, but something didn't click this time around. Can't remember if I tried DFK and got rejected or if I just didn't try. Sorry, got to take notes so I don't forget next time. I don't DATY so don't know if that's on the menu. BBBJ with the rest covered. As others have mentioned, she is loose for the average guy. Face 7, Body 7. 5, S8, A9. Will not be back for thirds. I think the only one's that I've seen three or more are Million and Hana (Fantasia). Christy at PT might get a third out of me. Apple at 7 would have gotten a second, but unfortunately that may not happen unless she comes out of retirement. Not many on my to do list so might have to do some recon soon and just choose one that appeals to me.Also had Eva. BBBJ but no DFK, was really nice and the best part of the session was the cute / sexy noises she makes. Not overly exaggerated like others. She seemed aloof but no rush. Looked the mirror most of the time and complained about her weight. I think she is fine the way she is as I tend to go for thick and skinny chicks. For me the most important feature is the face and I picked her out of the bunch on thee sofa. Did not see any light skinned girls as I was looking for Miki.

Memahu
05-02-12, 03:54
Its to attrach the japanese tourist with loads of cash.Japanese tourists go to VIP for the white girls.

Spyda
05-02-12, 04:27
Japanese tourists go to VIP for the white girls.You're right. A friend of mines who drives a cab said that japanese touristsin general always ask where they can find white girls. If they wanted japanese girls they would stay home.

Oldie81
05-02-12, 08:32
Also had Eva. BBBJ but no DFK, was really nice and the best part of the session was the cute / sexy noises she makes. Not overly exaggerated like others. She seemed aloof but no rush. Looked the mirror most of the time and complained about her weight. I think she is fine the way she is as I tend to go for thick and skinny chicks. For me the most important feature is the face and I picked her out of the bunch on thee sofa. Did not see any light skinned girls as I was looking for Miki.Eva is nice and gives BBBJ but she is too soft and fluffy when you get in her. She kissed but not into dfk with me. Her boobs are okay, and her high pitch voice is kind of cute but I do catch her acting bored, especially when she sucks dick in that routine way. Plus her pussy loose and my dongdong was surfing in their. Had her three times and I'm done. Many other adventures to go on.

RadioHazard
05-03-12, 03:19
I had Eva a while back to I have to agree with oldie. BJ was routine and avg at best and yeah she felt loose to me too in pretty much every position. I thought she was a bit on the thicker side too.

She was super cool though and the highlight of the session was finishing with Russian her on her back and pumping on the soft tits felt great and kinda finished with a bit of a facial. Unloading on her tits chin and neck I was surprised she did not block it like most girls would have. Not sure if I would repeat with her. She not my body type and we did not fit well but the Russian COT on was fun.

Eva is nice and gives BBBJ but she is too soft and fluffy when you get in her. She kissed but not into dfk with me. Her boobs are okay, and her high pitch voice is kind of cute but I do catch her acting bored, especially when she sucks dick in that routine way. Plus her pussy loose and my dongdong was surfing in their. Had her three times and I'm done. Many other adventures to go on.

Splooge McDuck
05-03-12, 14:24
I wonder if had any guys asking for any Japanese girls. If they say no,"Why you call this place Tokyo Spa then?" LOL
Don't you think a place called Tokyo spa should have some pure Japanese there to bang?Http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tokyo-spa-relaxation-24/3268021

Hey, what gives? Look, they even say in their ad that they have "Japanese & New Staffs"

Splooge McDuck
05-04-12, 14:17
Sorry, Million, you are dethroned. Lyrics are running through my head. I do not know how I get these inspirations. There was "Sara," you're the poet in my heart, never change, and don't you ever stop. And "Oh Donna, Oh Donna." And Alice and her restaurant. And now, Micki has inspired,"Oh Micki, you are so fine you blow my mind." I think there is a song in there somewhere. I swear, these are ORIGINALS! Spoolge you are not the only one with creative and artistic talent!Oh you mean this song right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_u-rfJD1U&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC4E58E68E0CA2118 The 1 that goes like this.

"Oh Miki you're so fine, put that grip on this dick of mine,

Hey Miki. Hey Hey. Vice Grip me. Hey Hey.

Oh Miki you're so hot, when your poon tang tightens on my cock,

Oh Miki you're such a cutey, can you do that grip with the hole in your booty?

Het Miki, Hey Hey. Vice Grip me. Hey Hey.

Oh Miki what a pity you don't understand,

Your pussy pressure on the member is like you're squeezing it with your hand,

Oh Miki you're so pretty can't you understand,

It's girls like you Miki, that make a monger pay one fifty, just to have sex with me,

Hehe, I haven't even done this chicky, but I have seen this oh so fine Miki. Must admit, the Miki bottom half is a little too thicky for me but that face is certainly DFK worthy so she is an option. (BTW anyone know Miki's age?) Just in comparison to Gucci / Sonny, The Vice Grippy Miki made a great 1st impression on me. When I did recon & was waiting for Cece, MS said I could check out the others available. 1st Sonny came in, then Miki!

Sonny face pretty, breasts real biggie,

But she has a beer belly that looks like a third titty,

Ass is so flat, I was thinking "where's it at?"

Looked like her thong was on the bottom of her back,

She entered the room with no smile to greet me,

I told her "I'm still gunna try & wait for Cece",

Then Miki came in & walked right into my arms,

Put hers around my neck & she threw on the charm,

I couldn't help myself, man I just had to hold her,

She smelled so good, damn I swear I even told her,

She stayed in my embrace, with a smile on her face,

I let her know, I'll be seeing her again at this place!

Makiki
05-05-12, 00:15
Went to see Alice but mama said she gone on vacation for a month. Alice was the one who told me about this site. Mama send in Jina (that's what she wrote on my card). I'm a day mongrel so I woke her up at 2pm. She reminded me of that 3x which tells me she wasnt pleased with it. No make up, so looked ok. As a day monger, I often get girls without make up so my assessment of looks may vary with night mongers. Anyway, straight to sensual back rub, then CBJ, mish. She has an engulfing nani. Interesting feeling, finish in k9. Hot towel & got my stamp. F 7. 5, B 8, A7, S8. Maybe better time with her at nite. That's why I liked Alice, she was game anytime.

Pokesqd
05-05-12, 03:20
First ses with Gina. She is sexy long eye lashes. Nice bod but her best asset was her tight pussy. She feels so good. Like someone mentioned her bung hole looks weird like a monkeys nipple got misplaced to donw there it looked weird. You see it real good in ds. Definetly no lfk. Rfk. She is very cooperative when you ask her the rught position. Cfs.

L / 8.

A / 8.

S / 8.

U$$UAL.

On my way out ask about Sisi and ms said she on vacation and don't know when to return.

Poke

Hawaiian Nono
05-05-12, 05:53
On my way out list week say this petite girl, brown hairs and medium height. I wanted to ask here name but was being lead out by someone. Anyone know her name. And is there a stamp card at Tokyo Spa?

Splooge McDuck
05-05-12, 12:54
On my way out list week say this petite girl, brown hairs and medium height. I wanted to ask here name but was being lead out by someone. Anyone know her name. And is there a stamp card at Tokyo Spa?That could either be Cece or Jina. The only 2 with brown hair that I know of there. Eva, Sonny, Miki, Alice all black hair (I think). Medium height sounds more like its Jina cus Cece is a shorty short shorty. Cece is on vaca so try asking for Jina next time.

And there is a stamp card. 6th stamp free HF.

Splooge McDuck
05-05-12, 13:14
First ses with Gina. She is sexy long eye lashes. Nice bod but her best asset was her tight pussy. She feels so good. Like someone mentioned her bung hole looks weird like a monkeys nipple got misplaced to donw there it looked weird. You see it real good in ds. Definetly no lfk. Rfk. She is very cooperative when you ask her the rught position. Cfs.

L / 8.

A / 8.

S / 8.

U$$UAL.

On my way out ask about Sisi and ms said she on vacation and don't know when to return.

Poke
Went to see Alice but mama said she gone on vacation for a month. Alice was the one who told me about this site. Mama send in Jina (that's what she wrote on my card). I'm a day mongrel so I woke her up at 2pm. She reminded me of that 3x which tells me she wasnt pleased with it. No make up, so looked ok. As a day monger, I often get girls without make up so my assessment of looks may vary with night mongers. Anyway, straight to sensual back rub, then CBJ, mish. She has an engulfing nani. Interesting feeling, finish in k9. Hot towel & got my stamp. F 7. 5, B 8, A7, S8. Maybe better time with her at nite. That's why I liked Alice, she was game anytime.Jina has the sexiest eyelashes I seen. I wunna fuck her eyelashes LOL. Very accomidating when it comes to positions. Amazing feeling nani.

She can be sweet, flirty, joking & smiley but she can be the biggest bi*ch around if you catch her at the wrong time. She got an attitude. I have never met someone more hot & cold when it comes to personality. I don't recommend waking her up LOL. OMG I can only imagine how bad she must be on her period hahahaha.

Catch her in a good mood & you should be all good.

Ocolumbo
05-05-12, 13:59
Oh you mean this song right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_u-rfJD1U&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLC4E58E68E0CA2118

The 1 that goes like this.

"Oh Miki you're so fine, put that grip on this dick of mine,

Oh Miki you're so hot, when your poon tang tightens on my cock,

Oh Miki you're such a cutey, can you do that grip with the hole in your booty?

Het Miki, Hey Hey. Vice Grip me. Hey Hey.

Oh Miki what a pity you don't understand,

Your pussy pressure on the member is like you're squeezing it with your hand,

Oh Miki you're so pretty can't you understand,

It's girls like you Miki, that make a monger pay one fifty, just to have sex with me,

Hehe, I haven't even done this chicky, but I have seen this oh so fine Miki. Must admit, the Miki bottom half is a little too thicky for me but that face is certainly DFK worthy so she is an option. (BTW anyone know Miki's age?) Just in comparison to Gucci / Sonny, The Vice Grippy Miki made a great 1st impression on me. When I did recon & was waiting for Cece, MS said I could check out the others available. 1st Sonny came in, then Miki!Splooge, you are the poet of the forum.

Uki Eater
05-05-12, 20:53
Went to see Alice but mama said she gone on vacation for a month. Alice was the one who told me about this site. Mama send in Jina (that's what she wrote on my card). I'm a day mongrel so I woke her up at 2pm. She reminded me of that 3x which tells me she wasnt pleased with it. No make up, so looked ok. As a day monger, I often get girls without make up so my assessment of looks may vary with night mongers. Anyway, straight to sensual back rub, then CBJ, mish. She has an engulfing nani. Interesting feeling, finish in k9. Hot towel & got my stamp. F 7. 5, B 8, A7, S8. Maybe better time with her at nite. That's why I liked Alice, she was game anytime.Jina does have a sexy body but, I'm going to be honest here, her face isn't that cute / young lookin. Compared to say Chanel at Sevens who also has a nice tanned body, Chanel looks sweeter and cuter and you could tell on initial impression when you first look at her. She's friendlier to. Not that Jina isn't friendly. But, Chanel was more down to earth. However, Jinas body is pretty damn hot & sexy.

Splooge McDuck
05-06-12, 00:12
Jina does have a sexy body but, I'm going to be honest here, her face isn't that cute / young lookin. Compared to say Chanel at Sevens who also has a nice tanned body, Chanel looks sweeter and cuter and you could tell on initial impression when you first look at her. She's friendlier to. Not that Jina isn't friendly. But, Chanel was more down to earth. However, Jinas body is pretty damn hot & sexy.

True, true,

"Jina's face not bad, especially when she not mad,

But sometimes she can give a bi*chy look like she was on rags,

She looks in her 20s, but with Asians hard to tell,

And come on now, no one is as cute as Chanel!

Friendly, down to earth & as cool as Chanel,

Plus not many hotties can do the do like Chanel!"

Wait, talkin about Jina here...

"Still the Jina's body is 1 of the best that I've seen,

Like a cover model on an Import Tuner magazine,

She looks to be 36-24-33,

Just a guesstimate of measurements with her tummy lookin lean,

Tight skin, hard body but she's still so soft,

The feel of her boobies is what really got me off,

If I were going just for looks, like I always am,

I'd go straight for Jina like I already have!"

Makiki
05-06-12, 04:21
Jina does have a sexy body but, I'm going to be honest here, her face isn't that cute / young lookin. Compared to say Chanel at Sevens who also has a nice tanned body, Chanel looks sweeter and cuter and you could tell on initial impression when you first look at her. She's friendlier to. Not that Jina isn't friendly. But, Chanel was more down to earth. However, Jinas body is pretty damn hot & sexy.I may be new to this site but I've been around for awhile. I used to see Chanel at least 1x a month mainly because she was the busiest provider I knew. She was booked from lunchtime til late nite. I would only see her when I asked ivy to call me when Chanel was free. Chanel was GFE personified. Jina on the other hand seemed annoyed but friendly on the surface. Oh well, I'll fill my card with others.

Ocolumbo
05-09-12, 03:19
Shows up early afternoon. Want to feel Micki's grip and the mama orignally says she is available. Waiting in the room. Mama comes in with some gibberish about seeing someone else. What about the dark skin Thai looking lady I saw when I first came and saw the Sisi. Mama says Midori on vacation. But another girl available. Skinny girl Jina. The Jina it is.

Late 20s or early 30s. Longish hair. Tanned Korean. Not the prettiest but not bad. Has some jewelry hanging out of her belly button. Thin and skinny. Flat tummy. Friendly and chatty. Starts off with a massage right away. After a few minutes she says we could do TS and it would be good time now cause all other girls and room occupied. I say maybe we could do B2B. Not even sure if she hears or understands me.

Off to T. S. And that lopsided table. After some perfunctory scrubbing, she climbs on for some soapy massage and B2B. All right. Flip, more B2B, rubbing nipples on me from top to bottom. Girl, I hope you get a little bit excited yourself from doing this.

Back in room I get lotion massage. Then she begins B2B and roaming kisses. Making all the right little moaning noise of pleasure. I am thinking this may turn out to be a good session. On the flip I lift myself up to try to steal kisses. She is not responsive and I barely get a peck. No big. Just move on. More B2B and roaming body kisses from her. Licking and kissing around the groin. Then put the cover on with her mouth. I ask for 69 and she complies. Then RCG, CG and some squat hump. My reservoir is full and I am afraid of coming too quickly. I get on top for K-9. She is tight and I cannot last. Her ass is small and I could see her lips move as I go in and out. Nice visual stimulation. I blow quickly. Withdrawing, the condom comes off and she squeals. Weird. Never happened to me before. She asks me if I want her to sign condom for me to keep. NO. More weird.

I get cleaned up and she helps me dress. In the lobby I want stamps on a card that I did not get when I had come to see the Sisi and the Micki. The mama says she has to get approval from owner. Before I got too pissed, I walk out.

The Jina was a good experience but I would prefer the Sisi and the Micki.

Splooge McDuck
05-09-12, 22:11
Shows up early afternoon. Want to feel Micki's grip and the mama orignally says she is available. Waiting in the room. Mama comes in with some gibberish about seeing someone else. What about the dark skin Thai looking lady I saw when I first came and saw the Sisi. Mama says Midori on vacation. But another girl available. Skinny girl Jina. The Jina it is.

Late 20s or early 30s. Longish hair. Tanned Korean. Not the prettiest but not bad. Has some jewelry hanging out of her belly button. Thin and skinny. Flat tummy. Friendly and chatty. Starts off with a massage right away. After a few minutes she says we could do TS and it would be good time now cause all other girls and room occupied. I say maybe we could do B2B. Not even sure if she hears or understands me.

Off to T. S. And that lopsided table. After some perfunctory scrubbing, she climbs on for some soapy massage and B2B. All right. Flip, more B2B, rubbing nipples on me from top to bottom. Girl, I hope you get a little bit excited yourself from doing this.

Back in room I get lotion massage. Then she begins B2B and roaming kisses. Making all the right little moaning noise of pleasure. I am thinking this may turn out to be a good session. On the flip I lift myself up to try to steal kisses. She is not responsive and I barely get a peck. No big. Just move on. More B2B and roaming body kisses from her. Licking and kissing around the groin. Then put the cover on with her mouth. I ask for 69 and she complies. Then RCG, CG and some squat hump. My reservoir is full and I am afraid of coming too quickly. I get on top for K-9. She is tight and I cannot last. Her ass is small and I could see her lips move as I go in and out. Nice visual stimulation. I blow quickly. Withdrawing, the condom comes off and she squeals. Weird. Never happened to me before. She asks me if I want her to sign condom for me to keep. NO. More weird.

I get cleaned up and she helps me dress. In the lobby I want stamps on a card that I did not get when I had come to see the Sisi and the Micki. The mama says she has to get approval from owner. Before I got too pissed, I walk out.

The Jina was a good experience but I would prefer the Sisi and the Micki.Jina is a YMMV chick. She does B2B TS very good. I'd go as far as to say better than Bobbi cus Jina has bigger tits to rub on ya hehe. Does soapy Russian & pussy lips grind incrediblyly good. But I have had a few bros PM me about her & were not even offered a TS. Must be only when she is in the mood or something.

Just about everything is YMMV with her. Her Attitude, kissing, other menu items too. But getting in good with her pays off very well. She is my new ATF. But YMMV.

RadioHazard
05-09-12, 23:38
Who is this Chanel Chick? Where I can I find her?

I may be new to this site but I've been around for awhile. I used to see Chanel at least 1x a month mainly because she was the busiest provider I knew. She was booked from lunchtime til late nite. I would only see her when I asked ivy to call me when Chanel was free. Chanel was GFE personified. Jina on the other hand seemed annoyed but friendly on the surface. Oh well, I'll fill my card with others.

Makiki
05-10-12, 02:46
Who is this Chanel Chick? Where I can I find her?RH, unfortunately she retired. She worked at Seven though.

Genji 808
05-10-12, 04:58
Who is this Chanel Chick? Where I can I find her?I saw what you did there.

Alika T9
05-10-12, 12:19
Is sisi still at Tokyo spa? Originally when we found out that she was tiny from nirvana there was a lot of buzz. Has the service dropped or is she on the usual vacation? LOL

Splooge McDuck
05-10-12, 14:46
Is sisi still at Tokyo spa? Originally when we found out that she was tiny from nirvana there was a lot of buzz. Has the service dropped or is she on the usual vacation? LOLLast week at the frightening news of the dreaded word "vacation" I called the C Squared.

I said hey babay, where you stay I stay here,

If you stay near where I stay, then I stay going over there,

She said sowwee babay, I'm on baca in LA,

I'll be back in one month maybe, ready to play,

I said awww Babay, I hope you come back to the T-Spa,

I wunna have a threesome, with you & the Jina!

Sisi will be back by June hopefully.

RadioHazard
05-10-12, 17:02
She is MIA. Possible on a short month long break. But sounds like Gina pretty hot. At TS. Also there is new Chinese girl Sophia. Saw her sitting did not partake but look kinda cute. Anyone sample Sophia?

Is sisi still at Tokyo spa? Originally when we found out that she was tiny from nirvana there was a lot of buzz. Has the service dropped or is she on the usual vacation? LOL

KingsMen77
05-11-12, 20:19
Saw Cindy at TOKYO SPA last night, the cute girl with the huge natural boobs, use to be from the old FANTASIA, and was formerly known as Jae at HANABI's, opted for Lexi at PINK, instead, but it was great to see her, did Russian with her twice and came all over those tits, she loved it everytime, she is great sex, think I'll see her tonight.

Jonnyboy1
05-13-12, 20:04
Watch out for this one she is one fat * only rushes you I don't know why. She thinks she special or something but I would not repeat thats for sure. Why mama set me up with this one she knows me I like smaller girls. Well anyways guys watchout for this fat.

Splooge McDuck
05-13-12, 23:27
Watch out for this one she is one fat * only rushes you I don't know why. She thinks she special or something but I would not repeat thats for sure. Why mama set me up with this one she knows me I like smaller girls. Well anyways guys watchout for this fat.Yah, I saw the fat one. You'd have to be the kind of guy who is "into that" to get into that.

Uki Eater
05-14-12, 00:35
Watch out for this one she is one fat * only rushes you I don't know why. She thinks she special or something but I would not repeat thats for sure. Why mama set me up with this one she knows me I like smaller girls. Well anyways guys watchout for this fat.This is where it's good to see more upfront postings like this. It's very frank and authentic to say important details like this. Yah, I know, some feel bad though to say things like this because it sounds mean and harsh to say.

If a completely new member comes on and has nothing but, positive comments, I find it hard to believe. It's too good to be true that it sounds like advertising to just entice people to come down. It just makes it sound less credible.

KingsMen77
05-14-12, 15:13
Yah, I saw the fat one. You'd have to be the kind of guy who is "into that" to get into that.Cindy gives me great service, I guess because she knew me from the old FANTASIA and HANABI, do a "Russian with her it feels great, especially if you hold your load for about a week, it shoots straight to her face. Awesome

Jonnyboy1
05-15-12, 00:11
Hey guys,

Alice won't be back.

One of the girls told me she was in trouble with LE.

Ocolumbo
05-15-12, 13:13
Hey guys,

Alice won't be back.

One of the girls told me she was in trouble with LE.You hear anyone talking about casulties of Black Thursday? The girl just wanted you to relay the message to us or she told you in confidence and you just don't give a shit? You have no class, you gossipy hen.

Double Dluva
05-17-12, 00:49
Cindy gives me great service, I guess because she knew me from the old FANTASIA and HANABI, do a "Russian with her it feels great, especially if you hold your load for about a week, it shoots straight to her face. AwesomeHey fellow mongers, I must apologize, because I just made a report about Cindy in the "massage parlor reports". Basically, I concur with KingsMen77, and had a understandably good time with Cindy. She is heavy looking like Sensei Splooge McDuck has reported, so you've got to been into that or at least overlook her physique. I was rushed due to her regular in the next room, but I truly enjoy women with large breasts! Especially since they are completely real! Well, hope this adds any sense of substance. Have a very Happy Hump Day! Good luck and safe hunting!

DD

KingsMen77
05-17-12, 14:20
Hey fellow mongers, I must apologize, because I just made a report about Cindy in the "massage parlor reports". Basically, I concur with KingsMen77, and had a understandably good time with Cindy. She is heavy looking like Sensei Splooge McDuck has reported, so you've got to been into that or at least overlook her physique. I was rushed due to her regular in the next room, but I truly enjoy women with large breasts! Especially since they are completely real! Well, hope this adds any sense of substance. Have a very Happy Hump Day! Good luck and safe hunting!

DDI agree, first met her at FANTASIA, and then twice at the old HANABI, always had a great time with her, yup her breasts is to the die for, its so soft, I think I just might see her tonight.

Kanakatak
05-18-12, 03:44
The girl just wanted you to relay the message to us.And that's what he just did! WTF? LOL! Is it supposed to be some secret who got busted?

Splooge McDuck
05-18-12, 21:00
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tokyo-spa-outstanding-staff/3163294

So at the bottom of this Tokyo Spa ad it says.

* Mention this ad and get Grand OPENING Special.

Has anyone mentioned this ad & got a grand opening special?

Makiki
05-20-12, 15:26
Before going to Tspa, checked Ginza for Julie, mama said on vacation. Damn! I can't hook up with this chick. I go to Tspa & ask for alice who is still out. Please come back. I ask for micki. She comes in smiling & ask if I want a shower. We go in there, both of us nude for standing shower. She scrubs me & I return the favor. (later I tell mama if she can hire me to scrub the girls & she said first I must scrub her. I Take her counter proposal under advisement. In the room, micki & I grope each other. I go for DATY but she's squeamish. We flip & she goes down sans cover, she does it slowly. Then on comes the cover and cg, mish, k9, and finish in mish. She has some good grip down there. She'll clamp on & off during the session. Hot towel & we talked a little. No make up since its in the Day time. F 7. 5, B 8, A 9, S 8. 5. On my way out, I got my stamp & totally forgot to ask about the grand opening special. There was a girl on the couch, with black, straight shoulder length hair. She looks like a big girl in girth, not height as she was sitting so I can't tell. She took a pillow to hide her face & said to me she was shy. I told her I like shy girls. Didn't engage much talk with her since I took the pillow as a sign of her disinterest. I guess I can't win them all. About 50 min total. Usual damage.

Splooge McDuck
05-20-12, 23:51
Before going to Tspa, checked Ginza for Julie, mama said on vacation. Damn! I can't hook up with this chick. I go to Tspa & ask for alice who is still out. Please come back. I ask for micki. She comes in smiling & ask if I want a shower. We go in there, both of us nude for standing shower. She scrubs me & I return the favor. (later I tell mama if she can hire me to scrub the girls & she said first I must scrub her. I Take her counter proposal under advisement. In the room, micki & I grope each other. I go for DATY but she's squeamish. We flip & she goes down sans cover, she does it slowly. Then on comes the cover and cg, mish, k9, and finish in mish. She has some good grip down there. She'll clamp on & off during the session. Hot towel & we talked a little. No make up since its in the Day time. F 7. 5, B 8, A 9, S 8. 5. On my way out, I got my stamp & totally forgot to ask about the grand opening special. There was a girl on the couch, with black, straight shoulder length hair. She looks like a big girl in girth, not height as she was sitting so I can't tell. She took a pillow to hide her face & said to me she was shy. I told her I like shy girls. Didn't engage much talk with her since I took the pillow as a sign of her disinterest. I guess I can't win them all. About 50 min total. Usual damage.Ooooh that had to be MS Seven who said you must scrub her 1st hehe. This is my fave mamasn now. Not the 1 that I wunna bang the most, but the most fun MS working. I wish Naomi at Ginza was as touchy, feely, flirty & horny. Too bad you forgot to ask about the grand opening special. Hopefully its MS Seven grand opening her legs for us.

Oh yeah. Miki very nice girl too. Good GFE.

The big girl you saw sounds like Cindy. There are some "thick" chicks there but the big one would be Cindy.

Uki Eater
05-21-12, 03:31
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tokyo-spa-outstanding-staff/3163294

So at the bottom of this Tokyo Spa ad it says.

* Mention this ad and get Grand OPENING Special.

Has anyone mentioned this ad & got a grand opening special?Probably just some slight discount off the HF. Goi on Keeaumoku did that. Luxury Ocean had the 35 HF thing going on. It's like what these AMPs would advertise in the Penny saver years ago with the 10 dolla off the HF. Mika Relaxation by Sevens would have their ad running for the longest time. That place had no nice chicks. Hehe. I'm surprised most of these places now don't even bother to do that. I guess they're soo busy no need.

Uki Eater
05-21-12, 14:12
Hopefully its MS Seven grand opening her legs for us.Maybe she is. I saw a different MS a few nights ago at TS. But then again, maybe just a secondary MS filling in. It seems quiet at TS. Hard to know the full lineup as you hardly would see all of them sitting in the front. Only 2-3 upfront and then others are probably in the back. Sometimes, only see 1 or even no girls in the front.

H Mobius
05-23-12, 23:07
Maybe she is. I saw a different MS a few nights ago at TS. But then again, maybe just a secondary MS filling in. It seems quiet at TS. Hard to know the full lineup as you hardly would see all of them sitting in the front. Only 2-3 upfront and then others are probably in the back. Sometimes, only see 1 or even no girls in the front.I came across an ad for Tokyo Spa in the 'Jobs' section of a current issue of a California Chinese newspaper. I hope they will be able to attract, recruit and retain a nice platoon of sexy Chinese girls :cool:.

Splooge McDuck
05-24-12, 13:24
I came across an ad for Tokyo Spa in the 'Jobs' section of a current issue of a California Chinese newspaper. I hope they will be able to attract, recruit and retain a nice platoon of sexy Chinese girls :cool:.So thats how they get dem sloots.

Anyone know the lineup here. Jina, Eva, Miki, Cindy? Is Gucci / Sonni still there?

Gwallace0003
05-24-12, 20:01
I came across an ad for Tokyo Spa in the 'Jobs' section of a current issue of a California Chinese newspaper. I hope they will be able to attract, recruit and retain a nice platoon of sexy Chinese girls :cool:.Yessirr, amen 2 that! Chinese Cali gurls are hot! Let's see sum new talent.

Kalani69
05-31-12, 14:24
Yessirr, amen 2 that! Chinese Cali gurls are hot! Let's see sum new talent.So are there any Chinese chicks in the TS lineup yet? Question: is Yumi, big naturals formerly of Nirvana and Ichiban still at TS? Or did she change her name? Seems like all the former Nirvana girls changed names, Tiny, Seven, Gucci, etc.

Splooge McDuck
05-31-12, 14:52
So are there any Chinese chicks in the TS lineup yet? Question: is Yumi, big naturals formerly of Nirvana and Ichiban still at TS? Or did she change her name? Seems like all the former Nirvana girls changed names, Tiny, Seven, Gucci, etc.Yumi is back at Nirvana again. I just saw her there a few days ago. Looks & sounds as cute as always. Surprisingly when she was at TS she still used the name Yumi.

RadioHazard
05-31-12, 15:16
It been a few weeks since I been out but I pretty sure there are a few Chinese girls at TS. Eva, Miki, Sopohia. Also Yumi is the same Yumi and I believe she is now back at Nirvana.

Yumi squeals to much like a Jap Porn. But if that is your thing she is your girl.

So are there any Chinese chicks in the TS lineup yet? Question: is Yumi, big naturals formerly of Nirvana and Ichiban still at TS? Or did she change her name? Seems like all the former Nirvana girls changed names, Tiny, Seven, Gucci, etc.

ZeeMo
05-31-12, 22:56
It been a few weeks since I been out but I pretty sure there are a few Chinese girls at TS. Eva, Miki, Sopohia. Also Yumi is the same Yumi and I believe she is now back at Nirvana.

Yumi squeals to much like a Jap Porn. But if that is your thing she is your girl.That is one major bummer about Yumi. I was hoping to go play in her natural mounds of magical mammeries. But I don't think I can handle that squealing shit. Might end up with a premature deflation of the man meat.

Back to the TS girls. This was a while back (just haven't had time to report) I got to see the super HOT Jina aka Pink's Hanna.

That girl has a body like Million or Sugar AND a pretty face to match. Only issue with her is that I think she might be a bit bipolar. She seems like the type of girl that when she sees you walk in if she no like you for whatever reason she'd be a total biach.

Lucky for me I was acceptable and got pretty much what all the other guys have reported. One thing no one reported was that she did a pretty good DT complete with the gag reflex and everything.

One last thing when I arrived I was greeted by the nice mama I saw at Pink and VIP. So funny I just laugh when I see her at all these different places.

Later.

Z

Ocolumbo
06-01-12, 02:08

Yumi squeals to much like a Jap Porn. But if that is your thing she is your girl.Since Sisi / Tiny is MIA, there are a couple of other Koreans there. Honey and Sara (Sara spells it differently but I do not remember how). Both are early to mid 30 something, give or take, I think. Average height Pretty faces. Honey has brownish hair. Sara has black hair. Sara has no tats. Sara has better muscle tone than Honey does. Looks like Sara has worked out before and may have slacked off recently.

After some licking of the groin and shaft, both put cover on for BJ.

Splooge McDuck
06-03-12, 01:25
One last thing when I arrived I was greeted by the nice mama I saw at Pink and VIP. So funny I just laugh when I see her at all these different places.

Later.

ZHahaha this is one of those RadioHazard "you know you monger too much" deals.

"U know you monger to much when you see the same mama at different AMPs"

This happens to me all the time. The mama at GQ is the older mama from VIP for the past 5 or so years. 1 of my fave nicest mamas. I just went to Ginza & saw the mama from Nirvana. They always recognize me LOL. I always thought that older mama from TSpa looked familiar, but for the most part I am always playing around with mama Seven so I don't notice the other mama.

So about Jina's DT BJ. That's good stuff. She also does this 1 trick where she DT as far as she can, then kinda pulsates her mouth puttin a bit of a squeeze & vibration on the entire shaft & head. It feels a lot like the Million poji vice grip. Very nice.

I advise anyone who sees Jina to go sober. She does not like drunk customers & it may show. I would not "highly" recomend cus she is very much YMMV but I have said before, if you get in good with her she is worth it.

Ocolumbo
06-03-12, 05:41
I advise anyone who sees Jina to go sober. She does not like drunk customers & it may show. I would not "highly" recomend cus she is very much YMMV but I have said before, if you get in good with her she is worth it.I would advise anyone who sees any provider to go sober. None of them likes drunk customers anymore than mongers would like to deal with drunk providers. If you are not going to work or to business meeting or an appointment with your lawyer or doctor or play serious sports drunk, why go to an AMP drunk? You do not need a shot of courage. You would enjoy the experience better if you are sober. Drink afterwards.

Mipene77
06-03-12, 16:12
I would advise anyone who sees any provider to go sober. None of them likes drunk customers anymore than mongers would like to deal with drunk providers. If you are not going to work or to business meeting or an appointment with your lawyer or doctor or play serious sports drunk, why go to an AMP drunk? You do not need a shot of courage. You would enjoy the experience better if you are sober. Drink afterwards.People only stop drinking when something really bad happens in their life due to the drinking. Even then some never stop. Your preaching to the choir dude. Most mongers do not have the balls to go into an AMP sober. So they need that liquid courage. And then they get in their car and drive home hoping they won't get caught with a DUI. Bunch of immature idiots if you ask me. JMO.

Kalani69
06-03-12, 17:25
Is she still at TS? Moved back to Nirvana? On vacation?

Member #4713
06-04-12, 20:49
I would advise anyone who sees any provider to go sober. None of them likes drunk customers anymore than mongers would like to deal with drunk providers. If you are not going to work or to business meeting or an appointment with your lawyer or doctor or play serious sports drunk, why go to an AMP drunk? You do not need a shot of courage. You would enjoy the experience better if you are sober. Drink afterwards.I agree 100. I was drunk the first time I went (Joy at RM). My friend took me after drinking and it didn't work out too good. I've never gone drunk again since then. Why waste $200?

RadioHazard
06-04-12, 21:33
Is she still at TS? Moved back to Nirvana? On vacation?I saw here on the sofa about 2 weeks ago so I am would think she is still there. She looked good but did not partake.

Blade82
06-04-12, 21:44
I would advise anyone who sees any provider to go sober. None of them likes drunk customers anymore than mongers would like to deal with drunk providers. If you are not going to work or to business meeting or an appointment with your lawyer or doctor or play serious sports drunk, why go to an AMP drunk? You do not need a shot of courage. You would enjoy the experience better if you are sober. Drink afterwards.The way I see it is you know the provider is good if she can get you off after a few drinks. But if the provider is bad then it can be a living hell. Have to say though you will sober up pretty fast regardless on how the session goes. That is unless you are piss ass drunk.

Crouchingtiger
06-05-12, 06:41
I agree 100. I was drunk the first time I went (Joy at RM). My friend took me after drinking and it didn't work out too good. I've never gone drunk again since then. Why waste $200?You really don't enjoy it if you drink. Unless you are a young kid that gets a hard on from national geographic magazines with tribal women-haha. Drinking inhibits staying hard and release, its like a depresent. Plus why get a bad rep from the girl.

RadioHazard
06-05-12, 17:44
Anyone sample Sophia. I believe she is Chinese. Looks a bit younger and hotter than say miki or sunni / gucci or eva. Got a gimple so her but not a good one. Surprised there are no reports of her.

Kalani69
06-06-12, 20:13
Is she still at TS? Moved back to Nirvana? On vacation?Found Sunny, formerly known as Gucci, at Tokyo Spa. First time there and I like the location. One of the more secluded AMPs easier to get in and out without being seen, especially after dark. Mama gave me the 3rd degree but convinced her that I was a seasoned monger by rattling off names of current and past providers. In walks Sunny, we immediately remember each other. Big hug so can feel them big naturals. TS is very nice with Sunny naked giving b2b front and back plus scrubbing with her patch. Back in the room for a fully nude massage which didn't last too long. Included a fingertip massage, titty massage, and LFK all over. Convo very friendly, comfortable, easy going. BBBJ on the flip, and she moved into 69 without my asking. She has fleshy lips and a real tight hole. Put my finger into her vagina and it felt like that's all the room had. Good news for my small little dickie. BJ was nothing to write home about but still kept me hard and twitching. Will call it GFE because in CG she just lay on top of me for awhile, I was enjoying just the feel of being in a tight pussy. Then she did some grinding to get wet. Change to mish and again we just lay there for awhile with the two of us doing our Kegels LOL. Finished in mish. Afterward cuddled and talked while she played with jr and the boys. That made it feel like GFE. Without heels Sunny is probably about 5-4, 120, lean but not skinny, standing straight tummy is flat, boobs are nicely shaped but sagging from the size and weight but they are fun to play with and suck on. Typical flat ass. Looks late 30s to 40s but at my age she's young AFAIC. L=7, A=9, S=8 (would've preferred more foreplay with fingertips; no rimming). Met and talked to Eva and Miki on the way out. They were real friendly and I liked their looks so I'll try them next but Sunny is a definite repeat for me.

Kalani69
06-13-12, 15:45
Ooooh that had to be MS Seven who said you must scrub her 1st hehe. This is my fave mamasn now. Not the 1 that I wunna bang the most, but the most fun MS working. I wish Naomi at Ginza was as touchy, feely, flirty & horny. Too bad you forgot to ask about the grand opening special. Hopefully its MS Seven grand opening her legs for us.

The big girl you saw sounds like Cindy. There are some "thick" chicks there but the big one would be Cindy.Seven was sitting on couch all made up and dressed to the nines including new fancy hairdo. Almost didn't recognize her. Think she said her name was BEAUTIFUL but she could've been joking although she never confirmed her name was Seven or Angie. Saw new girl MINA who definitely looked new to the biz. Cute girl next door look wearing plain everyday casual clothes. Maybe learning the ropes. Definitely would not be picked from lineup unless you fantasize about freebies.

RadioHazard
06-13-12, 16:19
Seven seems really cool & fun but something I think she may be a bit crazy? Nothing bad but just out there and strange. Once we I had her at Nirvana. I remember the session ended with her mumbling something like "it is now done". Like it was some big religious deal or something in a very serious tone of voice. Kinda strange. Was basically was the only thing I remember about the session. Maybe the other thing I remember was she looked way older than I though she was.

Still as a mama she is super fun. But love to see a report of someone playing with her at TS. Seem like the TS line up is continually changing.

Splooge McDuck
06-13-12, 19:38
[QUOTE=RadioHazard; 1470316]Seven seems really cool & fun but something I think she may be a bit crazy? Nothing bad but just out there and strange. Once we I had her at Nirvana. I remember the session ended with her mumbling something like "it is now done". Like it was some big religious deal or something in a very serious tone of voice. Kinda strange. Was basically was the only thing I remember about the session. Maybe the other thing I remember was she looked way older than I though she was.

Still as a mama she is super fun. But love to see a report of someone playing with her at TS. Seem like the TS line up is continually changing. I think Seven would be the only one there who would say her name is BEAUTIFUL hehe. She has confidence oozing out her pores. When I 1st met her she was waiting at the top of the stairs cus she must have seen a customer coming. It was obvious she is a mamasan by the way she was dressed casually & covered from head to toe in jeans, a blouse & a sportscoat / jacket. When I made eye contact, the 1st thing she ever says to me is "I'm too sexy yeah?" & I laughed. I was thinking "YES! You are too sexy to be a mamasan. How did you know what I was thinking?"

I don't think she is legitimately "crazy" or anything but I can see one thinking that LOL. I think she just has a more "goofy" & "off" personality than most of us are used to with Asians & especially with Asians at AMPs. Seven is not all "Geisha-like" & what not. One of these days she is gunna touch me like a naughty girl one too many times & I will have no choice but to shut the door & bang her.

If this Mina that Kalani is talking about is the same Mina who was at TSpa earlier this year, then went to Pink for a while, then she is pretty damn hot.

JoeyB
06-13-12, 20:08
Yeah Splooge, you got that right. Seven is. Well, IMHO one of my favorites not only as mamasan, but in the sack as well. I know she is older, but she is cute as all beat out, and I love her body. If you haven't had her, you must partake. I have never had any BB, everything was always covered, but just her attitude and personality really get me going.

Ooooh that had to be MS Seven who said you must scrub her 1st hehe. This is my fave mamasn now. Not the 1 that I wunna bang the most, but the most fun MS working. I wish Naomi at Ginza was as touchy, feely, flirty & horny. Too bad you forgot to ask about the grand opening special. Hopefully its MS Seven grand opening her legs for us.

The big girl you saw sounds like Cindy. There are some "thick" chicks there but the big one would be Cindy.

Kagasain
06-14-12, 01:37
Seven was sitting on couch all made up and dressed to the nines including new fancy hairdo. Think she said her name was BEAUTIFUL .I think she might be going by that name now. I was leaving after getting a massage from Jio or maybe it was Gina I don't remember, when I got ambushed by her. She told me next time I should see her. I asked her what her name was, and she replied "Me? I'm beautiful," I asked her what her name was again, and she replied "I'm sexy no? I'm beautiful," so maybe she is a little out there.

Makiki
06-16-12, 02:45
Whatever her name is, I need to try her. She nearly molested me last time I saw micki. 7 groped me between room & shower. Also when I was leaving.

Jbravo
06-16-12, 02:54
Yo,

Das her-she grabbed my dik as I wuz leaving Nirvana, so I pushed her into the bathroom and stuck my fingers in her pussy.

Unlike mama Jun who actually will suk you in the hallway, this teaser won't go all the way.

Jb

Whatever her name is, I need to try her. She nearly molested me last time I saw micki. 7 groped me between room & shower. Also when I was leaving.

Splooge McDuck
06-16-12, 03:06
Whatever her name is, I need to try her. She nearly molested me last time I saw micki. 7 groped me between room & shower. Also when I was leaving.Nearly molested? Sounds like you have been Seven'd. She's a walking sexual harrassment suit LOL. I'll show you on the doll where she touches my no no parts. It happens every time I go there but I keep going back. Are there any others out there who have been victimized by this sexual predator. U are not alone.

Seven / Ace / Angie / Beautiful / Sexy / Sexy Beautiful = Best mamasan! She loves her job. Maybe she likes being the girl's fluffer. She is a huge reason why I like it at the TSpa. Plus she knocks at the hour mark LOL. Luv that in a mamasan.

Makiki
06-16-12, 15:06
Nearly molested? Sounds like you have been Seven'd. She's a walking sexual harrassment suit LOL. I'll show you on the doll where she touches my no no parts. It happens every time I go there but I keep going back. Are there any others out there who have been victimized by this sexual predator. U are not alone.

Seven / Ace / Angie / Beautiful / Sexy / Sexy Beautiful = Best mamasan! She loves her job. Maybe she likes being the girl's fluffer. She is a huge reason why I like it at the TSpa. Plus she knocks at the hour mark LOL. Luv that in a mamasan.Splooge, do you know if 7 takes customers? Alice is / was my ATF so most my card stamps were from her. If I was to file a police report describing the molestation incident with 7: One time, I was being showered at the back room by the washing machines & on my way out. 7 cornered me, pushed me against the washer, Reached under my towel & fondled me, Tweaked my nipples, squeezed my ass, shoved her tongue down my ear, all the while dry humping me. She didn't even tell me her name. Alice had to come and grab me by the hand & drag me away. 7 followed us to the room & continued to pinch my ass along the way. Alice closed the door and I thought I was safe alas on my way out; 7 once again tugged on my privates over my short as I was getting my stamp from Alice. I was treated like a piece of meat. & I loved it.

Splooge McDuck
06-16-12, 23:34
Splooge, do you know if 7 takes customers? Alice is / was my ATF so most my card stamps were from her. If I was to file a police report describing the molestation incident with 7: One time, I was being showered at the back room by the washing machines & on my way out. 7 cornered me, pushed me against the washer, Reached under my towel & fondled me, Tweaked my nipples, squeezed my ass, shoved her tongue down my ear, all the while dry humping me. She didn't even tell me her name. Alice had to come and grab me by the hand & drag me away. 7 followed us to the room & continued to pinch my ass along the way. Alice closed the door and I thought I was safe alas on my way out; 7 once again tugged on my privates over my short as I was getting my stamp from Alice. I was treated like a piece of meat. & I loved it.I not sure if she services tho. I think we would have had a report by now if she did. She tells me I can have her on my birthday & stuff like we gunna have a 3some with my GF Jina. But all just fun flirting, I don't know if she would or not.

This reminds me of the time I was at that TS by the washers in the kitchen. 1st off, I walked the wrong way cus I thought Jina was taking me to the TS in the back by the rooms LOL. But we are going towards the front into the kitchen. I not shame or anything like that, but I know get some mongers out there who could be shy or shame to walk in a towel past a mama or some other girls who may be in the kitchen. There other older mama was in there cooking & I just said "Hey mamasan." After Jina's B2B TS, me & Jina are standing by the washers & sink doing some listerine when I see Seven come in the kitchen out the corner of my eye & I knew what she was about to do. The theme from Jaws started playing & then I started hearing a song in my head.

"Uh Oh, here she comes, watch out boy she'll feel you up,

Uh Oh, here she comes, she's a man feeler"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek (yeah ok, side note: I'm kinda young boy & have heard this song before but I didn't know this was Hall & Oates LOL)

Lowlys One
06-21-12, 18:22
Yeah Splooge, you got that right. Seven is. Well, IMHO one of my favorites not only as mamasan, but in the sack as well. I know she is older, but she is cute as all beat out, and I love her body. If you haven't had her, you must partake. I have never had any BB, everything was always covered, but just her attitude and personality really get me going.Was 7 the mama, when it was Rosemari's? Just curious cause I remember there was one there IMO she was a young mama, not Sua young but mid-late thirties, would be my guess, but she was 5'2"-5'4 cute petite maybe 100 lbs, didn't look like much with clothes on matter of fact looked skinny with clothes on but without I was really surprised, nice well formed tits not big B's, but nice lean, but she was only the relief or par time mama, she used to provide as well, can't forget that, but her name I can forget, she all over you when accepting the hf, her pussy was beautiful, skin smooth pale, and lean, butt looked terrible with a skirt on but dam when it came off, I was surprised, not a honey ass or apple ass, not meaty but in good proportion.

Genji 808
06-21-12, 20:44
Was 7 the mama, when it was Rosemari's? Just curious cause I remember there was one there IMO she was a young mama, not Sua young but mid-late thirties, would be my guess, but she was 5'2"-5'4 cute petite maybe 100 lbs, didn't look like much with clothes on matter of fact looked skinny with clothes on but without I was really surprised, nice well formed tits not big B's, but nice lean, but she was only the relief or par time mama, she used to provide as well, can't forget that, but her name I can forget, she all over you when accepting the hf, her pussy was beautiful, skin smooth pale, and lean, butt looked terrible with a skirt on but dam when it came off, I was surprised, not a honey ass or apple ass, not meaty but in good proportion.Not sure but I doubt it. 7 was at Nirvana when TS was RM.

Lowlys One
06-22-12, 23:31
Not sure but I doubt it. 7 was at Nirvana when TS was RM.Ah OK, may be wrong but I think her name was Candy or something like that.

YG365
06-23-12, 01:31
Was 7 the mama, when it was Rosemari's? Just curious cause I remember there was one there IMO she was a young mama, not Sua young but mid-late thirties, would be my guess, but she was 5'2"-5'4 cute petite maybe 100 lbs, didn't look like much with clothes on matter of fact looked skinny with clothes on but without I was really surprised, nice well formed tits not big B's, but nice lean, but she was only the relief or par time mama, she used to provide as well, can't forget that, but her name I can forget, she all over you when accepting the hf, her pussy was beautiful, skin smooth pale, and lean, butt looked terrible with a skirt on but dam when it came off, I was surprised, not a honey ass or apple ass, not meaty but in good proportion.Yups! 7 was at Nirvana before Tokyo Spa. Although she provides pretty good service, she's a bit mechanical when I got to try her out. The first time was great! The next couple were so-so. She also looks completely different with make up on, in a good way! LOL. She also isn't as young as you think she is!

Kagasain
06-26-12, 02:58
I had lea last week. Actually surpised that there doesn't seem to be any information about her. Or maybe I haven't dug deep in the forms. She's Japanese / Filipino / and Hawaiian. Skinny but with a booty just the way I like them. There wasn't really a massage, but we both knew why I was there, she started with the standard tease, then had me flip over. Started with licking the shaft and then slowly placed the condom on she then laughed to herself and told me she forgot to ask if I wanted a TS, standard BJ it seems started with CG, mish, doggy and then to where she was just laying on the bed while I fucked her, even did the one leg on the shoulder / scissor postion. Finally finished me off with a HJ, someone next door seemed to be having a lot of fun and ruined the mood for me. So we went for that TS that she forgot earlier, nice B2B but no extra foreplay. Will repeat she was a load of fun. Afterwards got mauled by the famous 7 now going by Beautiful. Yes guys she is now doing run by maulings.

Splooge McDuck
06-26-12, 19:16
I had lea last week. Actually surpised that there doesn't seem to be any information about her. Or maybe I haven't dug deep in the forms. She's Japanese / Filipino / and Hawaiian. Skinny but with a booty just the way I like them. There wasn't really a massage, but we both knew why I was there, she started with the standard tease, then had me flip over. Started with licking the shaft and then slowly placed the condom on she then laughed to herself and told me she forgot to ask if I wanted a TS, standard BJ it seems started with CG, mish, doggy and then to where she was just laying on the bed while I fucked her, even did the one leg on the shoulder / scissor postion. Finally finished me off with a HJ, someone next door seemed to be having a lot of fun and ruined the mood for me. So we went for that TS that she forgot earlier, nice B2B but no extra foreplay. Will repeat she was a load of fun. Afterwards got mauled by the famous 7 now going by Beautiful. Yes guys she is now doing run by maulings.LOL run by maulings by 7. Maybe the place was busy & she is trying to grope as many guys as she can! She is so funny, going by the name Beautiful now, only she would yeah.

So anyway, the girl you had sounds like it was Lia (or Lea I guess) aka Emily from Mayflower. She is usually advertised as Japanese / Filipino but I can see that there could be some Hawaiian in her. I'd say she would be the 2nd hottest "local girl" after Honey. Good God her face is sexy & her eyes are so seductive. No reviews of her in this thread but she has been reviewed before in other threads & has been in the game for more than a few years now. So she doing B2BTS now huh? Sounds hot!

I have not banged her but know her kinda well. I talk to her at all the places I see her & she is laid back. She is also down for 3somes & might be bi. If you want a 3some with her try asking her what girl SHE would be interested in. Then watch her go to town on that girl.

Thanks for the report Kagasain! U doing some good work with your reviews & hope to read more from you brother.

Spyda
06-29-12, 04:27
Haven't been here since Alice was still around. What's the current lineup now?

RadioHazard
06-29-12, 05:57
From what I know with it was rosemary I believe the mama was thai. And lots of the girls were thai with only 1 or 2 koreans. Seven was at nirvana at that time.

Was 7 the mama, when it was Rosemari's? Just curious cause I remember there was one there IMO she was a young mama, not Sua young but mid-late thirties, would be my guess, but she was 5'2"-5'4 cute petite maybe 100 lbs, didn't look like much with clothes on matter of fact looked skinny with clothes on but without I was really surprised, nice well formed tits not big B's, but nice lean, but she was only the relief or par time mama, she used to provide as well, can't forget that, but her name I can forget, she all over you when accepting the hf, her pussy was beautiful, skin smooth pale, and lean, butt looked terrible with a skirt on but dam when it came off, I was surprised, not a honey ass or apple ass, not meaty but in good proportion.

RadioHazard
06-29-12, 06:05
I know for sure Miki, Lia, Sunny / Gucci, Eva and another Chinese girl Mimi is there. There was one more but I did not get here name this one was on the thick side.

Haven't been here since Alice was still around. What's the current lineup now?

Uki Eater
06-29-12, 06:39
I know for sure Miki, Lia, Sunny / Gucci, Eva and another Chinese girl Mimi is there. There was one more but I did not get here name this one was on the thick side.Isn't that one Cindy? By the way, Jina still there?

Splooge McDuck
06-29-12, 11:46
Isn't that one Cindy? By the way, Jina still there?
I know for sure Miki, Lia, Sunny / Gucci, Eva and another Chinese girl Mimi is there. There was one more but I did not get here name this one was on the thick side.Yup, the biggin Iz Cindy.

Jina's killer body was still there last week. I did some dirty naughty things with it.

Ingwa
06-29-12, 14:56
Ah OK, may be wrong but I think her name was Candy or something like that.7 worked at RM about the same time as Candy. 7 left when the ownership changed.

Blade82
06-29-12, 15:01
Isn't that one Cindy? By the way, Jina still there?Yes, she is still there. I guess since her days at Pink, she already built up an immunity. I remember when I had her at Pink she just started, man her nani got hot and tight.

RadioHazard
06-29-12, 15:06
Gina / Hana I was told had the night off. I am not sure but she could be very popular so she seem not be around as much as the other girls. Especially in the early evenings. I think she comes in later after 9 to 10.

Yes, she is still there. I guess since her days at Pink, she already built up an immunity. I remember when I had her at Pink she just started, man her nani got hot and tight.

Splooge McDuck
06-29-12, 15:25
Yes, she is still there. I guess since her days at Pink, she already built up an immunity. I remember when I had her at Pink she just started, man her nani got hot and tight.Jina out shopping. Huh, anyone? Anyone?

Splooge McDuck
06-29-12, 19:50
Gina / Hana I was told had the night off. I am not sure but she could be very popular so she seem not be around as much as the other girls. Especially in the early evenings. I think she comes in later after 9 to 10.LMAO yeah she shopping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wap9bLn-Jhk I be Questing

AcuraDreamer
07-03-12, 04:42
Does anyone know the line up at TS? Thanks I've had Sunny and some other chick before I don't recall her name.

RadioHazard
07-03-12, 15:32
So which one of you is talking Gina shopping every day?

LMAO yeah she shopping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wap9bLn-Jhk

I be Questing

RadioHazard
07-03-12, 21:07
Gina.

Eva.

Sunni.

Miki.

Cindy.

Mimi.

Lea / Emily.

All of the above have been seen there in the last week. Probably not the greatest lineup but not the worst either.

Go fill up your card and report back. Ask for the alien invasion room and do some probing. Maybe the new one Mimi or Eva. Gina will be shopping or getting worked by SMD.

You know you monger to much when you remember the rooms more than the girls you did in them.

Does anyone know the line up at TS? Thanks I've had Sunny and some other chick before I don't recall her name.

YG365
07-12-12, 07:00
So was going to hit up Tokyo Spa tonight but Law Enforcement were everywhere! Doesn't look like a raid but I've never seen a raid before. Either they just so happened to decide to cruise in the parking lot in the stalls leading to Tokyo Spa or maybe they busted an individual? If anyone has more detail, holla!

Hp Xt
07-14-12, 03:15
So was going to hit up Tokyo Spa tonight but Law Enforcement were everywhere! Doesn't look like a raid but I've never seen a raid before. Either they just so happened to decide to cruise in the parking lot in the stalls leading to Tokyo Spa or maybe they busted an individual? If anyone has more detail, holla!Tokyo Spa is open, just saw my new favorite Eva. She has been reviewed before, no point in repeating details. Suffice to say second time was more GFE; got to love the curvy body on an Asian girl. Recently came back from Angeles, got spoiled by the voluptuous girls. Eva's have to be real; if not this is the first I've felt a sculptured pair that were not encapsulated.

Interesting comment made by the other girls on the couch, one said "try me next time!". Guess business must be slow if they want qwan from an old fat guy, ha ha ha.

Hp

YG365
07-14-12, 05:03
Tokyo Spa is open, just saw my new favorite Eva. She has been reviewed before, no point in repeating details. Suffice to say second time was more GFE; got to love the curvy body on an Asian girl. Recently came back from Angeles, got spoiled by the voluptuous girls. Eva's have to be real; if not this is the first I've felt a sculptured pair that were not encapsulated.

Interesting comment made by the other girls on the couch, one said "try me next time!". Guess business must be slow if they want qwan from an old fat guy, ha ha ha.

HpYa, I can feel the economy slowing down. People are a lot more tight with their money now days! Me intact, I've been going a lot less than before as well!

Hawaiian Nono
07-14-12, 05:59
Tokyo Spa is open, just saw my new favorite Eva. She has been reviewed before, no point in repeating details. Suffice to say second time was more GFE; got to love the curvy body on an Asian girl. Recently came back from Angeles, got spoiled by the voluptuous girls. Eva's have to be real; if not this is the first I've felt a sculptured pair that were not encapsulated.

HpWhere is the best place to park with tokyo spa. I tried right on the side by this little gym but was full. Tried near the mattress store and everything is marked. I parked on the street. Any ideas?

Subway45
07-14-12, 10:58

HpHave been seeing Eva on and off for a while and recently after she got back from China, I was told by a couple of her co-workers that she had about $40K in surgical enhancements done to her. Thing is, I couldn't really tell what was actually different about her. Maybe had some lipo and a minor face lift, but not sure if she had any breast work done.

Keoni12
07-14-12, 13:18
Where is the best place to park with tokyo spa. I tried right on the side by this little gym but was full. Tried near the mattress store and everything is marked. I parked on the street. Any ideas?There is always street (metered) parking on Ward Ave. Which is free after 6pm. If you want to be a little more discreet you can also try parking on Halekauwila St and walk on over.

John Ross
07-14-12, 19:21
Have been seeing Eva on and off for a while and recently after she got back from China, I was told by a couple of her co-workers that she had about $40K in surgical enhancements done to her. Thing is, I couldn't really tell what was actually different about her. Maybe had some lipo and a minor face lift, but not sure if she had any breast work done.$40k in plastic surgery is usually quite visible. For that amount, she might have had some facial reconstruction or adjustments to her jawbone. Plastic surgeons will shave or re-shape the jaw to give better contours to the face, but recovery takes quite a while. If she was gone for months, it is possible, but her face would still be puffy since it is a long healing process. This would be my best guess as we don't really spend a lot of time looking at a woman's face. We just want to play with their tits, DATY and fuck.

Oldie81
07-14-12, 22:10
$40k in plastic surgery is usually quite visible. For that amount, she might have had some facial reconstruction or adjustments to her jawbone. Plastic surgeons will shave or re-shape the jaw to give better contours to the face, but recovery takes quite a while. If she was gone for months, it is possible, but her face would still be puffy since it is a long healing process. This would be my best guess as we don't really spend a lot of time looking at a woman's face. We just want to play with their tits, DATY and fuck.$40 k blown just like that? And you wonder how girls who make more in an hour than some of us make in a day have nothing left when their looks fade. I know they make a lot so it's not much to an AMP girls who gets regular business. I know about $300 of that surgery was my donation LOL.

John Ross
07-15-12, 01:35
Yes, $40k down the drain like that. Boobs are $5k - $10k depending on insertion method, double eyelids are $2k+, nose job $5k - $10k, lipo $5k - $20k depending on number of areas done.

Uki Eater
07-15-12, 01:40
$40k in plastic surgery is usually quite visible. For that amount, she might have had some facial reconstruction or adjustments to her jawbone. Plastic surgeons will shave or re-shape the jaw to give better contours to the face, but recovery takes quite a while. If she was gone for months, it is possible, but her face would still be puffy since it is a long healing process. This would be my best guess as we don't really spend a lot of time looking at a woman's face. We just want to play with their tits, DATY and fuck.Evas face / smile looks good already. She just needs to trim down and tone up though. But, don't get boney skinny where the face is thin and makes her look sickly. Plus, the bodys skin will be loose / saggy if it's without including some weight resistance to add muscle that will help tighten the skin.

Personally, I think these AMP girls can look pretty good by just getting in shape and working on those areas that needs working on. But, because of what they do and the hours they work, it can be hard to be consistent and get adequate rest.

The wide upper body, chunky arms, jelly roll stomach with thin thighs, flat, saggy butt and thin calves is a major turnoff. I call this the upside down triangle body. Damn, that's basically a mans physique.

I bet if these girls took a long break and get in better shape, they would overall look better. It makes them look sexier to. Plus, they'll be more in physical shape and be more energized when doing the deed. They'll feel better to.

Member #3973
07-15-12, 02:29

I bet if these girls took a long break and get in better shape, they would overall look better. It makes them look sexier to. Plus, they'll be more in physical shape and be more energized when doing the deedActually, quite a few of them work out regularly and watch what they eat to stay in shape. However, remember that the AMP girls that looks 25, more likely are 35 if not older. So when they hit the upper 40ies, most of them need a little help from their friend, the plastic surgeon, to look to be in their thirties. Just a business expense.

Hp Xt
07-15-12, 02:56
$40 k blown just like that? And you wonder how girls who make more in an hour than some of us make in a day have nothing left when their looks fade. I know they make a lot so it's not much to an AMP girls who gets regular business. I know about $300 of that surgery was my donation LOL.Too funny, my donation's yield actually beat what I am getting from CD's and mutual funds (in pleasure, that is) , ha ha ha.

Hp

Hp Xt
07-15-12, 03:03
Where is the best place to park with tokyo spa. I tried right on the side by this little gym but was full. Tried near the mattress store and everything is marked. I parked on the street. Any ideas?I'm an after work monger and usually find metered parking in from of TS. You can park in the front lot of TS; however, will cost you $5. 00.

Hp

Oldie81
07-15-12, 03:14
Evas face / smile looks good already. She just needs to trim down and tone up though. But, don't get boney skinny where the face is thin and makes her look sickly. Plus, the bodys skin will be loose / saggy if it's without including some weight resistance to add muscle that will help tighten the skin.

Personally, I think these AMP girls can look pretty good by just getting in shape and working on those areas that needs working on. But, because of what they do and the hours they work, it can be hard to be consistent and get adequate rest.

The wide upper body, chunky arms, jelly roll stomach with thin thighs, flat, saggy butt and thin calves is a major turnoff. I call this the upside down triangle body. Damn, that's basically a mans physique.

I bet if these girls took a long break and get in better shape, they would overall look better. It makes them look sexier to. Plus, they'll be more in physical shape and be more energized when doing the deed. They'll feel better to.Not to be rude uki, but ain't you complain that some girls refuse you service cause they said you are overweight and unshould take care of your health? U sounded like a coach in that last post, lmao....

Uki Eater
07-15-12, 03:25
Not to be rude uki, but ain't you complain that some girls refuse you service cause they said you are overweight and unshould take care of your health? U sounded like a coach in that last post, lmao.Aww shit, I was hoping no one would remember that posting. Damn, too late to delete the post. LOL.

H Mobius
07-15-12, 03:31
I know they make a lot so it's not much to an AMP girls who gets regular business.Correct; it's not much to them when it's their money, and it's nothing at all when it's their BF's/LVB's money.

Oldie81
07-15-12, 03:41
Aww shit, I was hoping no one would remember that posting. Damn, too late to delete the post. LOL.Sorry bro. LOL

Oldie81
07-16-12, 17:16
I'm an after work monger and usually find metered parking in from of TS. You can park in the front lot of TS; however, will cost you $5. 00.

HpI know $5 ain't much but my advice would be to park across the street. I've always parked at ward and no one ever ticketed me.

RadioHazard
07-16-12, 17:50
I know $5 ain't much but my advice would be to park across the street. I've always parked at ward and no one ever ticketed me.I usually park on the street or by sport authority. Note I once saw someones car getting towed away at the lot below TS and another time I saw the tow truck driver parkedin the lot. I think they are super strict at that lot so be cautious.

Member #4374
07-16-12, 18:59
Actually, quite a few of them work out regularly and watch what they eat to stay in shape. However, remember that the AMP girls that looks 25, more likely are 35 if not older. So when they hit the upper 40ies, most of them need a little help from their friend, the plastic surgeon, to look to be in their thirties. Just a business expense.Yeah, thats good how Pine Tree got a Stairmaster for the girls to use.

Every time I happened to run into an AMP girl out in the "real world", they got all nervous to see me and tried to hide. And I'm not even a shithead or someone who's going to yell,"Hey, this chick works at a massage parlor!" What the hell? Oh, except I seen Apple walking around Sakura one time and she was friendly to me when I greeted her. I seen Coco from VIP around Walgreens one time: she looked at me like I was a serial killer and tried to get the hell away ASAP.

Oldie81
07-17-12, 03:56
Yeah, thats good how Pine Tree got a Stairmaster for the girls to use.

Every time I happened to run into an AMP girl out in the "real world", they got all nervous to see me and tried to hide. And I'm not even a shithead or someone who's going to yell,"Hey, this chick works at a massage parlor!" What the hell? Oh, except I seen Apple walking around Sakura one time and she was friendly to me when I greeted her. I seen Coco from VIP around Walgreens one time: she looked at me like I was a serial killer and tried to get the hell away ASAP.That's the price they pay for their job. They ain't stupid, I see plenty of them in public and the ones I see wear baseball caps, jackets with hoods, no makeup, to try to disguise themselves. Some of the older hardcore ones don't give a shit, but the last thing they want is u to point out to ur friends the girls real identity. They like to keep the work they do secret.... And they are pretty paranoid about associating w those outside their amp circles, and then boom they move away change their identity. Imagine fucking at least a hundred random females a month for money. Would u feel comfortable walking around? Lol

Stoner R
07-17-12, 12:33
Imagine fucking at least a hundred random females a month for money. Would u feel comfortable walking around? LolActually, yeah!

Capn Morgan
07-17-12, 17:31
Evas face / smile looks good already. She just needs to trim down and tone up though. But, don't get boney skinny where the face is thin and makes her look sickly. Plus, the bodys skin will be loose / saggy if it's without including some weight resistance to add muscle that will help tighten the skin.Agree Eva need to tone. She doesn't look that good in DS. Right now she has a big bruise on her butt too. Had to flip her to Mish and look at that pretty face to finish. You are right Uki about the weight resistance. That's the ticket to tone.

Capn Morgan
07-17-12, 17:44
Caught a glimpse of Midori on the couch last night but did not partake. A Thai lass I think. She was almost busting out of her orange bikini. Have not seen a report on her and would appreciate any 411 on her.

Member #4374
07-20-12, 00:49
Checked-out BB. Tig-ole-bittys son! Natural too. Face? Not that great. Ironing board ass. Pesonality is cool (like that matters). Gave CBJ but no BLS (bummer). I liked how she rode me, then did mish, then I was done. She also did some LFK. Did I mention her titties? Nice.

John Ross
07-20-12, 01:05
Checked-out BB. Tig-ole-bittys son! Natural too. Face? Not that great. Ironing board ass. Pesonality is cool (like that matters). Gave CBJ but no BLS (bummer). I liked how she rode me, then did mish, then I was done. She also did some LFK. Did I mention her titties? Nice.She should change her name to DD as it would be more apropos. For some reason, she thinks they are too big. I disagree. Another good thing is she is not a smoker, so no smoker's breath.

Peach2
07-21-12, 15:32
She should change her name to DD as it would be more apropos. For some reason, she thinks they are too big. I disagree. Another good thing is she is not a smoker, so no smoker's breath.I just had her last week. She is the typical girl next door. Plain features, white nice skin. She is about 5'5 115. Not super skinny but thin for me. She has a soft, skinny dosen't work out kind of a body. Her ass has some grab at the bottom of the ass. But an ass man might be dissapointed. She has large Cs to small Ds. They do feel very natural but I think they might be implants. If those breast are man made, they are the best natural feeling fake boobs I have felt.

The routine was very mechanical. Mish and doggy. She didn't seem too into it. Her nipples were ticklish so that got annoying. Wouldn't repeat.

Honolulu Yobo
07-23-12, 01:00
Actually, yeah!The Stigma is different for men, it's known as sexual prowness; for women it's being a ****, unless you are a Hollywood actress; then it's media attention.

Kealee29
07-23-12, 14:40
Seen midori awhile ago nice little spinner although just strictly business felt as if she just wanted to you to pop and get it over with I would say average performance nothing special really.

Kealee29
07-24-12, 17:20
So went to check out ts yesterday on ward pretty busy as far as I seen had one guy pulling money out of the atm thats in their lobby and and another sitting in the waiting room guess they never had enough girls to go around mama took me right to the room told me wait a while later she comes back ask who I wanted to see told her miki told me she be right back comes back couple mins later said she had to run to the bank and she be right back told her I come back later couple hours later I return mama takes me back to the room as I reach for my wallet she tell me no need since I come back (wow house fee on the house pretty good customer service) told me she would go get miki some minutes pass by in comes miki wearing her cute mini dress gives me a nice kiss and hug as if we haven't seen each other in ages starts undressing me pushes me onto the bed and starts with a BBBJ I tell her to spin around into 69 which she smiles and does she gets super wet and I guess she came as I can kinda feel her shaking on goes the cover rcg, miss, cg fin in doggie after the clean up she tells me to call her as she going back to China to visit family for a month she leaves on the 29. Damage $.40 I would repeat she has always treated me good.

Member #4374
07-27-12, 18:04
Yeah, so I checked out Sunni. Bunk. It wasn't her fault it was mine. I made the rookie mistake of settling. I knew when I saw her that she wasn't my style but I settled. So I'll just go back later and try for my ATF Eva, or this Miki I've been hearing about, or even Bebe. Any other good ones at Tokyo any one with good taste can reccomend?

Kalani69
07-27-12, 19:33
Yeah, so I checked out Sunni. Bunk. It wasn't her fault it was mine. I made the rookie mistake of settling. I knew when I saw her that she wasn't my style but I settled. So I'll just go back later and try for my ATF Eva, or this Miki I've been hearing about, or even Bebe. Any other good ones at Tokyo any one with good taste can reccomend?Miki and Eva are leaving Sat for a month long China vacation. Back in Sept.

Splooge McDuck
08-05-12, 15:37
Miki and Eva are leaving Sat for a month long China vacation. Back in Sept.With Miki & Eva gone for now, anyone know the current line up.

I saw this one pretty good lookin girl on my last trip to the Spa of Tokyo. She walked past me in the hallway of hump but I never got a real good look at her. Can't really describe much other than she was dark tanned like Snooki from Jersey Shore. Looked about 5'2 105-110 lbs with B or C cups. Black straight hair past shoulders. Looked like a nice hour glass shape to her body but more on the soft side, not a hard body. From a very quick glance her face kinda resmbled Sky / Apple at GQ to me. Anyone have any idea who I could be talking about?

Capn Morgan
08-06-12, 03:11
With Miki & Eva gone for now, anyone know the current line up.

I saw this one pretty good lookin girl on my last trip to the Spa of Tokyo. She walked past me in the hallway of hump but I never got a real good look at her. Can't really describe much other than she was dark tanned like Snooki from Jersey Shore. Looked about 5'2 105-110 lbs with B or C cups. Black straight hair past shoulders. Looked like a nice hour glass shape to her body but more on the soft side, not a hard body. From a very quick glance her face kinda resmbled Sky / Apple at GQ to me. Anyone have any idea who I could be talking about?Was she a slightly MILFy looking Thai wearing an orange bikini? That would be Midori.

Splooge McDuck
08-06-12, 08:37
Was she a slightly MILFy looking Thai wearing an orange bikini? That would be Midori.Yeah, slightly MILFish & looked Thai. She was in a black lingerie dress, boobs poppin out like the most recent descriptions of her. So that's Midori. Nice.

Member #4374
08-06-12, 17:22
I had the new Chinese girl, Lucky. I liked her skin: nice and light and silky smooth. Her face was average, enhanced B-cups, booty typical of an Asian chick and her pussy felt really good. She started off rubbing her tits on my dick then between them in a sensual way. Then she licked the back of my dong for a while like Mina at Pine Tree used to do. Unfortunately, on with the rubber and proceed to CBJ. Pretty damn good CBJ I must say. Then I just banged her mish because it felt really good and she was liking it too. I would repeat with her, but would rather have Eva.

Franktech
08-17-12, 05:43
Did some recon today and ended up at TSpa. Saw Gina and new girl Tiffany. Thought I'd TOFTT and gave Tiffany a try. Korean-Haole mix, Said she's been there 3 days from NYC.

L. 7: Nice face, more girl next door than model hot. Her hair was on the short side. She was about 5'2'. Her body was a bit thick, but with a nice set of 36Ds (according to her). If you like some meat on the bones, this one may be for you. Nice round arse, nice smooth skin, and some cushion for the pushin'. Definitely not a hard body.

A. 7: She was friendly, engaging and easy to talk to to. Could speak English well and carry on a conversation. However, she seemed a bit tired, maybe from jet lag. She may perk up once she gets adjusted to Hawaii time. Asked for $ up front. It doesn't bother me, but I explained to her that it would be better for her if she waited rather than ask at the front end, as some brothers get offended. She seemed open to it.

S. 5: This is where we hit some turbulence. Gave a nice ts in the nude with short btb only on my back (WTF?) Led me back to the room and gave a short, mediocre massage. Sucked on the bodacious pair for a few, but then came the real disappointment. Started with some nice caressing, rubbing her tatas on my back, into a short, unmemorable CBJ, then asked me to get on top of her for some mish. Went at it for a short time and tried to switch to ds, but she said she was too tight (WTF?) and wanted to go back to mish. Now I'm not known for my length or girth (typical J-boy!) so I don't know where that came from. I asked her about cg and she said she's never done it (WTF?). Asked her if she wanted to try it, but she declined. While I enjoyed the feeling of being in her in mish (not too tight, not too loose) , it was a pretty one note performance. After a while, I got kind of bored and pulled the trigger. If all I wanted was mish, I would have stayed married! Hot towel, cold water bottle, hug and out the door in 45 minutes. She didn't try to rush me, and she was friendly enough, but I was ready to move on. Oh, and by the way, no lfk, no dfk, no k whatsoever.

I don't know if it's because she's a newbie or if the profession just doesn't suit her, but unless she expands her repertoire, don't think she's going to last very long. She's a nice girl, but I think most of us would expect more, much more. Anyway, if you're looking for a wild experience, you may want to look elsewhere. If someone's game to break her in, great, otherwise, IMHO your money would be better spent elsewhere. Of course, YMMV and you may have better experience than I had.

Nothing so bad, but no repeats for me because of the limited menu. Monger on.

Kalani69
08-17-12, 17:42
So with Eva and Miki on vacation, and I've already sampled Sunny (and will repeat) , which girls are giving good service? Latest reports do not show much promise.

Island Guy808
08-17-12, 21:18
Did some recon today and ended up at TSpa. Saw Gina and new girl Tiffany. Thought I'd TOFTT and gave Tiffany a try. Korean-Haole mix, Said she's been there 3 days from NYC.

Sniped excellent report.Thanks! Was considering trying, but that kinda pooches the deal. Mahalo for TOFFT! I may venture into unknown waters and return your favor. Hope I don't chicken out and go down monotony street. LOL.

Mahalo again for your report.

IG

Franktech
08-18-12, 05:25
Glad to do it. Thanks to YOU for your clarification about my afternoon recon post in the Massage Parlor thread. (I checked out your review of Bebe / Chanel and think I may have to verify your recon and see if she's progressed any, since you said she was new)

You know, that's the big question, do we put down our hard earned kala on the spice of life (with the chance of an earth shattering experience or the possibility of a dead fish waste of my time) or do we stick with the tried and true (and the ATF who knows just how to touch me to get me off versus that trip down monotony street?) That's why these boards are so valuable, at least we don't go in completely blind when we venture into new territory.

Anyway, thanks again, be safe and monger on, brother.

Thanks! Was considering trying, but that kinda pooches the deal. Mahalo for TOFFT! I may venture into unknown waters and return your favor. Hope I don't chicken out and go down monotony street. LOL.

Mahalo again for your report.

IG

Ramrod80
08-18-12, 08:21
Does anyone know if Alice will ever come back again? I miss her ass rimming and sweet tasting pussy of hers.

Splooge McDuck
08-18-12, 15:37

L. 7: Nice face, more girl next door than model hot. Her hair was on the short side. She was about 5'2'. Her body was a bit thick, but with a nice set of 36Ds (according to her). If you like some meat on the bones, this one may be for you. Nice round arse, nice smooth skin, and some cushion for the pushin'. Definitely not a hard body.

A. 7: She was friendly, engaging and easy to talk to to. Could speak English well and carry on a conversation. However, she seemed a bit tired, maybe from jet lag. She may perk up once she gets adjusted to Hawaii time. Asked for $ up front. It doesn't bother me, but I explained to her that it would be better for her if she waited rather than ask at the front end, as some brothers get offended. She seemed open to it.

S. 5: This is where we hit some turbulence. Gave a nice ts in the nude with short btb only on my back (WTF?) Led me back to the room and gave a short, mediocre massage. Sucked on the bodacious pair for a few, but then came the real disappointment. Started with some nice caressing, rubbing her tatas on my back, into a short, unmemorable CBJ, then asked me to get on top of her for some mish. Went at it for a short time and tried to switch to ds, but she said she was too tight (WTF?) and wanted to go back to mish. Now I'm not known for my length or girth (typical J-boy!) so I don't know where that came from. I asked her about cg and she said she's never done it (WTF?). Asked her if she wanted to try it, but she declined. While I enjoyed the feeling of being in her in mish (not too tight, not too loose) , it was a pretty one note performance. After a while, I got kind of bored and pulled the trigger. If all I wanted was mish, I would have stayed married! Hot towel, cold water bottle, hug and out the door in 45 minutes. She didn't try to rush me, and she was friendly enough, but I was ready to move on. Oh, and by the way, no lfk, no dfk, no k whatsoever.

I don't know if it's because she's a newbie or if the profession just doesn't suit her, but unless she expands her repertoire, don't think she's going to last very long. She's a nice girl, but I think most of us would expect more, much more. Anyway, if you're looking for a wild experience, you may want to look elsewhere. If someone's game to break her in, great, otherwise, IMHO your money would be better spent elsewhere. Of course, YMMV and you may have better experience than I had.

Nothing so bad, but no repeats for me because of the limited menu. Monger on.There really has been a surprising amount of recent reports of "new girls" & new to the biz girls that don't really seem to be made for this. But sheesh, no Doggy, no CG. WTF? Thanks for that report & for TOFTT.

Vlad44
08-23-12, 04:25
First time to TS was anything but memorable. Mammasan just kind of looked at me quizzingly."First time" I said."Oh, we busy" she replied peering down the hall as if to see what was available."No problem. I am in no rush" and I think that was my mistake. I should have taken her cue to look elsewhere. After literally less than a minute she said,"Come" and took the HF while leading me into a room. Shortly after comes BeBe. She is as stunning as all have reported. She asked if I wanted a shower, then told me to undress while she got the rags. After the TS she immediately throws on the raincoat and goes to work on a CBJ. After about 15-20 sec she asked "You ok?" HELLO, I just laid down. Give me a minute to admire nature's wonders. Then she stops and says she needs bl$ng. I asked "Up front? I already paid the HF?" So we stopped for the transaction.

As soon as junior showed her he came to play, she hopped up for some CG. I am certain that in my 30+ years of doing the wild thang, that was the shortest time between "Hello" and "O". I am a LSF tantric kind of guy. I played along figuring we've got an hour, right? After a few minutes, we rolled into DS, followed by some mish with legs on the shoulders, then some RCG. The whole time, she was highly protective of anything. No K, no DFK, no sucking on those bodacious tatas. When I leaned down during DS to kiss her shoulder, she pulled away pulling her hair down to cover. WTF? When I tried to touch her face, she said ""No honey. I have lotta of make-up." It was as if she had a date and mammasan told her to fit me in before her date came.

On top of that, she was acting very neurotic. I can understand good hygiene and protection, but where I had put my mouth on her shoulder, she wiped with a tissue. Anywhere we made contact, she was wiping. And while doing the RCG, she did that tissue ring thing that someone wrote about recently. She refused to spread her legs during the mish to allow me to really pound it in and get closer to her above the waist.

With ZERO intimacy, there was no way I was going to finish covered, so I told her we would finish by hand. When I did, she was up and out to get the rags for TS#2. When she returned she apologized for being busy.

I really had all evening and would not have minded waiting or coming back. Instead, I feel like they (mammasan and BeBe) just rushed me in and out. I was there probably 35-40 min total.

I left feeling like I should have gone with a private provider. Always an adventure trying a new spot, but this was less than satisfying.

YG365
08-23-12, 08:13
First time to TS was anything but memorable. Mammasan just kind of looked at me quizzingly."First time" I said."Oh, we busy" she replied peering down the hall as if to see what was available."No problem. I am in no rush" and I think that was my mistake. I should have taken her cue to look elsewhere. After literally less than a minute she said,"Come" and took the HF while leading me into a room. Shortly after comes BeBe. She is as stunning as all have reported. She asked if I wanted a shower, then told me to undress while she got the rags. After the TS she immediately throws on the raincoat and goes to work on a CBJ. After about 15-20 sec she asked "You ok?" HELLO, I just laid down. Give me a minute to admire nature's wonders. Then she stops and says she needs bl$ng. I asked "Up front? I already paid the HF?" So we stopped for the transaction.

As soon as junior showed her he came to play, she hopped up for some CG. I am certain that in my 30+ years of doing the wild thang, that was the shortest time between "Hello" and "O". I am a LSF tantric kind of guy. I played along figuring we've got an hour, right? After a few minutes, we rolled into DS, followed by some mish with legs on the shoulders, then some RCG. The whole time, she was highly protective of anything. No K, no DFK, no sucking on those bodacious tatas. When I leaned down during DS to kiss her shoulder, she pulled away pulling her hair down to cover. WTF? When I tried to touch her face, she said ""No honey. I have lotta of make-up." It was as if she had a date and mammasan told her to fit me in before her date came.

On top of that, she was acting very neurotic. I can understand good hygiene and protection, but where I had put my mouth on her shoulder, she wiped with a tissue. Anywhere we made contact, she was wiping. And while doing the RCG, she did that tissue ring thing that someone wrote about recently. She refused to spread her legs during the mish to allow me to really pound it in and get closer to her above the waist.

With ZERO intimacy, there was no way I was going to finish covered, so I told her we would finish by hand. When I did, she was up and out to get the rags for TS#2. When she returned she apologized for being busy.

I really had all evening and would not have minded waiting or coming back. Instead, I feel like they (mammasan and BeBe) just rushed me in and out. I was there probably 35-40 min total.

I left feeling like I should have gone with a private provider. Always an adventure trying a new spot, but this was less than satisfying.YMMV. Tough break man. I really wanted to hit it too but now I'm scared LOL. I have a theory where the younger and hotter you look, the worst the service will be! It's been good to me so far.

Mipene77
08-23-12, 15:04

I left feeling like I should have gone with a private provider. Always an adventure trying a new spot, but this was less than satisfying.You know Vlad, I am going to cut you some slack since that was your first post. And we all appreciate it. But if you would please take the time to research some of my previous posts on why a monger should never pay upfront for AMP services I think it will save you a lot of money and frustration in the long run. Getting bad service sucks. Believe me, I have been there multiple times. Do yourself a favor and take my advice. Thank me later.

For everybody's sake I will try to look up that post and repost it once again for all the new guys.

Carry on recruit!

Kurocha
08-26-12, 10:51
I am not sure if anyone is aware of it or not, but Tokyo Spa offers two for one credits for each visit, similar to what Pink was doing for a while. Good to see an AMP not trying to take advantage of having one less AMP in their neighborhood.

By the way, stopped by over the last two days and saw Lia from Mayflower and Donna just recently from Pink (both with same great service) and at least five others including Michelle from Pink/Victoria. When Eva and Mikki return from China, that is going to be one packed house of pussy.

Splooge McDuck
08-26-12, 13:35
I am not sure if anyone is aware of it or not, but Tokyo Spa offers two for one credits for each visit, similar to what Pink was doing for a while. Good to see an AMP not trying to take advantage of having one less AMP in their neighborhood.

By the way, stopped by over the last two days and saw Lia from Mayflower and Donna just recently from Pink (both with same great service) and at least five others including Michelle from Pink / Victoria. When Eva and Mikki return from China, that is going to be one packed house of pussy.Yup, TSpa rules for doing 5 stamps instead of 10. Ginza is also doing double stamps for each visit. (The Naomi Mama is so cute with her Hello Kitty stamps LOL). Oh & if you think about it, after 5 visits at Roses for 40 HF, its same as getting 50 off after 5 visits or 1 free HF, so almost like same deals. Ey, times iz tough man.

So TSpa's lineup is:

CC aka Tiny (she's the one to tryeee).

Lia, the Filipina.

Cece from GQ / PT (someone get her new name ok).

Michelle from Pink / VSpa. (lookin the best I've seen her, looks to have lost weight. NICE!)

Donna from Pink.

Tiffany (theres a thick Tiff right?)

Bebe, who is hawt as fricken hell, but mixed reviews.

Not bad lineup. Anyone else?

Ocolumbo
08-26-12, 21:17
As reported, the Sisi has returned. Formerly well known as Tiny at Nirvana who surfaced at TS as Sisi earlier this year, she has returned from a long vacation on the mainland. Sweet, young thing. Early to mid 20s spinner with hard body from exercise. After scrubbing in ts the Sisi does her trademark lips and tongue bath and kisses back and front. Licking of the groin and shaft. Then covered BJ. Even after a v pill jr not as hard as want to be due to sweat drenched yoga class earlier in the day. She has lubed up earlier and I do not ask for 69 or DATY although I could have or should have. Just bypassed it. I never try for LFK or DFK either. She climbs on top and begins reversed CG. But she then leans forward and stick her feet by my head and I had to prop myself up on my elbows to avoid putting jr in one contorted position. Then regular CG and squat hump. Then I get on top for mish. First time months ago I did K-9, mish and standing mish with her. But she starts to play with and pinch my nipples and there is no way I could last when any provider does that. Feel her spasm afterward. Quick massage before I clean up.

This middle aged man soon to meet age eligibility of the senior tour is so happy to have an enjoyable session with the young and beautiful Sisi. And call an end to an ill-advised mongering binge. All things in moderation going forward.

Uki Eater
08-27-12, 03:19

I left feeling like I should have gone with a private provider. Always an adventure trying a new spot, but this was less than satisfying.I was thinking about trying this Bebe last week but, I just felt by looking at her, it will just be an average session. Your post along with others confirms it. She's not the type that will offer consistent service with a broad range of customers like how Annie at GQ or Aki at Roses. Too limited her on who she wants to give good service to. Despite that, she does appear to be nice/polite vs the moody type with attitude like Sugar at HG or Hana at VIP. But still, it's hard to get aroused/excited if the provider is not into it.

I notice you mention 30+ years of doing the wild thing. I'm assuming you're on the older side? Plus, your first time to TS is another factor why MS and Bebe was skeptical on you. This Bebe can't be bad at all actually. Heck, you got TS in the beginning hehe. Plus, she was apologetic and ask if you was OK and stuff. She probably assumed that you were going to try to kiss her etc which in most cases you'll likely to get shot down because she's already expecting that customers will try it and have tried. The same when they try to ask for bbbj. They get irritated.

"Shit! Another guy expecting bbbj! Gad dam it!" LoL.

YG365
08-27-12, 05:24
I was thinking about trying this Bebe last week but, I just felt by looking at her, it will just be an average session. Your post along with others confirms it. She's not the type that will offer consistent service with a broad range of customers like how Annie at GQ or Aki at Roses. Too limited her on who she wants to give good service to. Despite that, she does appear to be nice / polite vs the moody type with attitude like Sugar at HG or Hana at VIP. But still, it's hard to get aroused / excited if the provider is not into it.

I notice you mention 30+ years of doing the wild thing. I'm assuming you're on the older side? Plus, your first time to TS is another factor why MS and Bebe was skeptical on you. This Bebe can't be bad at all actually. Heck, you got TS in the beginning hehe. Plus, she was apologetic and ask if you was OK and stuff. She probably assumed that you were going to try to kiss her etc which in most cases you'll likely to get shot down because she's already expecting that customers will try it and have tried. The same when they try to ask for BBBJ. They get irritated.

"Shit! Another guy expecting BBBJ! Gad dam it!" LOL.I'm not sure if it's just me or what but if you get bad service, you should let 7 or whatever she goes by now know. I'm pretty sure she'll handle business and give you excellent service if you choose her the next time. She also has a pretty good memory if you ever saw her from her Nirvana days.

Splooge McDuck
08-27-12, 05:37
I'm not sure if it's just me or what but if you get bad service, you should let 7 or whatever she goes by now know. I'm pretty sure she'll handle business and give you excellent service if you choose her the next time. She also has a pretty good memory if you ever saw her from her Nirvana days.Ey, is Seven still mama there or what? Last 4 times I went she wasn't there. I know she was there about a month ago celebrating her be-day LOL.

Happy belated Seven!

Alika T9
08-27-12, 12:53
As reported, the Sisi has returned. Formerly well known as Tiny at Nirvana who surfaced at TS as Sisi earlier this year, she has returned from a long vacation on the mainland. Sweet, young thing. Early to mid 20s spinner with hard body from exercise. After scrubbing in ts the Sisi does her trademark lips and tongue bath and kisses back and front. Licking of the groin and shaft. Then covered BJ. Even after a v pill jr not as hard as want to be due to sweat drenched yoga class earlier in the day. She has lubed up earlier and I do not ask for 69 or DATY although I could have or should have. Just bypassed it. I never try for LFK or DFK either. She climbs on top and begins reversed CG. But she then leans forward and stick her feet by my head and I had to prop myself up on my elbows to avoid putting jr in one contorted position. Then regular CG and squat hump. Then I get on top for mish. First time months ago I did K-9, mish and standing mish with her. But she starts to play with and pinch my nipples and there is no way I could last when any provider does that. Feel her spasm afterward. Quick massage before I clean up.

This middle aged man soon to meet age eligibility of the senior tour is so happy to have an enjoyable session with the young and beautiful Sisi. And call an end to an ill-advised mongering binge. All things in moderation going forward.How can you tell apart the two cc's? I don't want to ask for one and get the other, I have always wanted to try tiny based on her reviews from nirvana time. How was the session? Anyone else you think might be better than her?

YG365
08-27-12, 13:55
Ey, is Seven still mama there or what? Last 4 times I went she wasn't there. I know she was there about a month ago celebrating her be-day LOL.

Happy belated Seven!Ya. I'm pretty sure she's in some way a owner. I made 2 trips in the last 2 weeks and saw her both nights.

Jbravo
08-27-12, 14:16
Yo,

Who did you fuk? L, A, S?

Man, you sound like popo fishing us in. Its like you have all this G2, but no post any fuks. Are you popo?

Ya. I'm pretty sure she's in some way a owner. I made 2 trips in the last 2 weeks and saw her both nights.

Splooge McDuck
08-27-12, 15:42
A bro PM'd me, about Bebe, pronounced Bee Bee / He said she was, K-POP back up dancer hawt with big chee cheez!

Sold bro! I'll let ya know when I recon & get at her / Ohhh-M-G agreed, that's a K-POP back up dancer!

She just had a bad review though, don't know if I should chance her / Edit: Nevermind, less than a day later, already had her.

I went for some CC, the "tiny" one from Nirvana / Shitty but, there was no Seven, the hot Tokyo Spa mama.

Then in walked this white haired dude, dressed in maroon / I said "Ey! You Jbravo's friend eh you? And WraithofGod looking for one shirt la'that too." LOL.

Wait, where you going with my boo / He took my tiny CC, who I was gunna do.

I guess I need someone new, to see me & take me / Sit in a circle girls, Duck Duck goose, I choose you BeeBee, now chase me.

In the room, no asking for tip, no LE check, no need to bother / Mama told her. 350 Ward is my neigborhood. Mr. Rogers!

So we go, through the motions, mechanical, for the most part / With a quick, table shower, & a quicker, condom blowjob.

But I kindly, ask her, to switch spots, & don't stop, /Bring your beautiful bod, to the side of me, so I can feel it up, cus it's so hawt!

Then she hops on top for a body rock, grinding on the cock like she high on rocks / She was workin it, non stop on that rod almost made me nearly pop.

Had to switch it up to Mish, then I leaned in for a kiss / And only got to get, a couple of seconds, peckin those juicy lips.

So I focus on those huge tits, suckin & lickin on those two nips / Time for doggystyle already, cus I'm about to lose it.

But doggy dogg didn't last that long, I was starting to go limp / Most likely, cus of all those times I stopped to hold my jizz.

BeeBee finished me with a Handy, as we cuddled & I pecked her lips more / Scored some LFK & she had me, Cum In Hand, right at the 1st knock on the door.

YG365
08-28-12, 00:41
A bro PM'd me, about Bebe, pronounced Bee Bee / He said she was, K-POP back up dancer hawt with big chee cheez!

Sold bro! I'll let ya know when I recon & get at her / Ohhh-M-G agreed, that's a K-POP back up dancer!

She just had a bad review though, don't know if I should chance her / Edit: Nevermind, less than a day later, already had her.

I went for some CC, the "tiny" one from Nirvana / Shitty but, there was no Seven, the hot Tokyo Spa mama.

Then in walked this white haired dude, dressed in maroon / I said "Ey! You Jbravo's friend eh you? And WraithofGod looking for one shirt la'that too." LOL.

Wait, where you going with my boo / He took my tiny CC, who I was gunna do.

I guess I need someone new, to see me & take me / Sit in a circle girls, Duck Duck goose, I choose you BeeBee, now chase me.

In the room, no asking for tip, no LE check, no need to bother / Mama told her. 350 Ward is my neigborhood. Mr. Rogers!

So we go, through the motions, mechanical, for the most part / With a quick, table shower, & a quicker, condom blowjob.

But I kindly, ask her, to switch spots, & don't stop, /Bring your beautiful bod, to the side of me, so I can feel it up, cus it's so hawt!

Then she hops on top for a body rock, grinding on the cock like she high on rocks / She was workin it, non stop on that rod almost made me nearly pop.

Had to switch it up to Mish, then I leaned in for a kiss / And only got to get, a couple of seconds, peckin those juicy lips.

So I focus on those huge tits, suckin & lickin on those two nips / Time for doggystyle already, cus I'm about to lose it.

But doggy dogg didn't last that long, I was starting to go limp / Most likely, cus of all those times I stopped to hold my jizz.

BeeBee finished me with a Handy, as we cuddled & I pecked her lips more / Scored some LFK & she had me, Cum In Hand, right at the 1st knock on the door.LOL that's funny as hell! I mean BeeBee looks hella fine! I was never a fan of Tiny aka CeeCee. Do a lot of the mongers on here know each other outside of these forums? I guess, from now, I'm going to be looking for a guy wearing a maroon shirt and ask him if he's The Wraith of God! BTW, did he get that name from Magic Cards? LOL

WraithOfGod
08-28-12, 05:16
LOL that's funny as hell! I mean BeeBee looks hella fine! I was never a fan of Tiny aka CeeCee. Do a lot of the mongers on here know each other outside of these forums? I guess, from now, I'm going to be looking for a guy wearing a maroon shirt and ask him if he's The Wraith of God! BTW, did he get that name from Magic Cards? LOLHaven't gotten around to picking up a new maroon shirt. I usually wear pretty colorful button-downs, though, so I'm pretty easy to spot. And I don't know many who frequent this board. Finally, my USG handle and real name are related in a way. Does "wraith" show up in Magic? Haven't played that in ages.

Uki Eater
08-28-12, 13:29
Finally, my USG handle and real name are related in a way. Does "wraith" show up in Magic? Haven't played that in ages.I was Googling Wraithofgod, do you play video games? I think a number of us wondering on your screen name because it's not your typical sexual / pervert USG SN like DaMastabada, Jack Me Off, Uki Eater, DATY Luva, Little Dickie, Spermacide etc.

Unless, Wraithofgod is short for "Wraith, oh my God! You're so beeeg!" typa thing? LOL

Splooge McDuck
08-28-12, 13:57
I was Googling Wraithofgod, do you play video games? I think a number of us wondering on your screen name because it's not your typical sexual / pervert USG SN like DaMastabada, Jack Me Off, Uki Eater, DATY Luva, Little Dickie, Spermacide etc.

Unless, Wraithofgod is short for "Wraith, oh my God! You're so beeeg!" typa thing? LOLWhat about those really perverted names like "Member #2567" LOL. I luv those names. I can't tell them apart & who is who.

I've never heard of the name WraithofGod. What video game is it from? I actually thought you mispelled the word "Wrath" haha. & that when you spanky the buttcheeks of chicks, your hand brings down the "Wrath Of God." (I'm serious. That's what I thought)

While on the subject. Ey yo, ShripmBoy. Did you mispell "Shrimp?" LOL. Just joking around, but serious question there.

S Mc

WraithOfGod
08-29-12, 03:15
I was Googling Wraithofgod, do you play video games? I think a number of us wondering on your screen name because it's not your typical sexual / pervert USG SN like DaMastabada, Jack Me Off, Uki Eater, DATY Luva, Little Dickie, Spermacide etc.

Unless, Wraithofgod is short for "Wraith, oh my God! You're so beeeg!" typa thing? LOLIt's a play on my real name. I don't play video games, no, but if you couple my name with an accessory that I wear each day, it's a short jump to my USG handle. And I deliberately went against the sexual names, since everyone does that. I was trying to be a little original, albeit not "Splooge McDuck" original. I suppose I could've made a complementary character to Splooge's. JugsBunny?

Splooge McDuck
08-31-12, 01:02
So TSpa's lineup is:

Lia, the Filipina.

Michelle from Pink / VSpa. (lookin the best I've seen her, looks to have lost weight. NICE!)

Donna from Pink.

Not bad lineup. Anyone else?The Cece from GQ / PT / Rappongi / VIP is now going by the name Coco.

Loveasianhi
09-01-12, 05:28
Have new see-girl Lucy working, said just came in one or two days ago. 5'2", not spinner has some meat on her, cees hard to tell if man made or not, allows short time DATY, no fiv, didn't try lfk, strange BJ she doesn't like to take it deep, standard positions all covered, felt loose. Nice attitude but don't think I will repeat.

Captin Crunch
09-01-12, 14:14
Yup, TSpa rules for doing 5 stamps instead of 10. Ginza is also doing double stamps for each visit. (The Naomi Mama is so cute with her Hello Kitty stamps LOL). Oh & if you think about it, after 5 visits at Roses for 40 HF, its same as getting 50 off after 5 visits or 1 free HF, so almost like same deals. Ey, times iz tough man.

So TSpa's lineup is:

Lia, the Filipina.

Donna from Pink.

Not bad lineup. Anyone else?How is Lia's service?

Kurocha
09-01-12, 14:40
How is Lia's service?Personally, I enjoy Lia as she is a real local girl, so she gets it when you talk story with her and throw in a lot of local type humor. She seems to have lost some weight and reminds me of a girl that I dated in Kalihi, back in my high school days. Will do LFK, loves DS and I have never felt rushed with her. If you want a local girls take on the inside scoop of working in an AMP, she would be a good one to befriend.

YG365
09-02-12, 01:44
Personally, I enjoy Lia as she is a real local girl, so she gets it when you talk story with her and throw in a lot of local type humor. She seems to have lost some weight and reminds me of a girl that I dated in Kalihi, back in my high school days. Will do LFK, loves DS and I have never felt rushed with her. If you want a local girls take on the inside scoop of working in an AMP, she would be a good one to befriend.I wish there were more Filipino girls in the industry! I'm surprised, there isn't actually, seeing as how the Philippines is a hot bed for them! If you guys ain't ever try a Filipino girl, I recommend you try it once! Especially one born and raised in the Philippines! I think I'm going to check her out tonight in fact! LOL

Captin Crunch
09-02-12, 02:51
I wish there were more Filipino girls in the industry! I'm surprised, there isn't actually, seeing as how the Philippines is a hot bed for them! If you guys ain't ever try a Filipino girl, I recommend you try it once! Especially one born and raised in the Philippines! I think I'm going to check her out tonight in fact! LOLCan you take a pic of her body for me?

YG365
09-02-12, 03:09
Can you take a pic of her body for me?I don't know? I've never really asked an AMP girl before LOL. Not exactly sure how she'll respond?

Skoal Straight
09-02-12, 04:20
I wish there were more Filipino girls in the industry! I'm surprised, there isn't actually, seeing as how the Philippines is a hot bed for them! If you guys ain't ever try a Filipino girl, I recommend you try it once! Especially one born and raised in the Philippines! I think I'm going to check her out tonight in fact! LOLI might have to try here out. I love me some filipinas! Can you guys who seen her describe her body / looks better? The more "bookbook" the better, LOL. I like the kalihi / whitmore / waipahu looking ones. Do you know if she'll do double pop if the first one's super fast? Or am I just out of luck?

Thanks in advance.

Kurocha
09-02-12, 13:25
I might have to try here out. I love me some filipinas! Can you guys who seen her describe her body / looks better? The more "bookbook" the better, LOL. I like the kalihi / whitmore / waipahu looking ones. Do you know if she'll do double pop if the first one's super fast? Or am I just out of luck?

Thanks in advance.If you are looking for the "fresh off the boat" type, it's not Lia. If you a looking for the type that looks like a flight attendant on HAL, then you won't be disappointed.