PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Spa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Roni Yurong
12-18-17, 04:19
Sounds like she has burned out.Yep, Donna is burned out in the service department. Hoshi is PSE. Just seen her last week.

ATLFan
12-19-17, 03:44
Late report from last week. Had an amazing sesh again with my fave Japan fantasy girl. I posted many reviews on her already so won't go and repeat too much. Always bubbly and friendly she waltzes into the room and goes straight to DFKg. Damn. I live tall girls and in her heels she's my height so perfect b2 b contact when kissing and grabbing her ass. She dances for me a bit like always then off to the shower. No b2 b bit got nice bbbjdt preview.

Back to the room and more hot and wet DFKg. Seemed like forever which I love. Then she kneels down and goes in for the kill. Her BBBJ is among the best and when she deep throat all the way down its unfuckingbelievable. She holds herself down and swallows so I can feel her throat muscles on me. Unreal sensation. And she looks up too while taking me deep. I'm always seriously paralyzed by the view. Can't move and can't think. Haha. She keeps going till I'm going to pop then I tell her stop to breathe. On to the bed she lies back and says my turn I'm the princess. Haha so funny. I daty on her really pretty pussy until she gets off and let her catch her breath. Then she tell me okay honey, your turn now I know what you love me do. Get on the bed all fours and she spreads my cheeks for super strong deep deep deep ass rimming. The licking and asshole sucking drives me nuts. She then bbbjdt me for a while then back to the deep rimming and handjob combo. Makes me super horny so I tell her you know what I like do now. She knows so well and gets into doggy head down ass up. She has a nice ass BTW. Perfect body IMHO for me. I pound away watching us in the mirror till I pop. Sweetly she takes off the cover and BBBJ me for a nice finish. We lie and cuddle and DFK you til the knock then off to the shower again. Helps me get dressed, gives me a cold diet coke and kiss goodbye. Man that girl can kiss so good. And her bbbjdt is seriously deep deep. Plus she's so pretty too. Got to saying love seeing her rimming me in the mirror. Stuff dreams are made of.I don't know if it's my awkwardness or what but my session with hoshi was forgettable. She was really hyped up and I arrived and not disappointed in here looks. Although she has had obvious work done (face and body) not bashing but I did notice. She was nice and bubbly. Washed me in the back with no preview but a decent scrub. Proceeded to the room. She started licking my nipples which I get zero out of but grow more excited as she moves further down. She says oh no too big. Not a bs humble brag because this was the beginning of the let down. I'm slightly above average but nothing to brag about imo. She starts a BBBJ and attempted to dt, but only went halfway which was a slight let down. She tried to move away from the BJ quickly and I insisted she continue. She smiled and agreed. Continued for a few minutes and hurried up with the cover. Honestly in my mind I'm a BBBJ kind of guy but was hard to resist her inviting me in. She says only on top, which I hate but screw it. Slide in and only last like 5 minutes. She laughs and asks how old I am. Told here 29 and she smiles. She washes me and again commented on how quick I was. She said she is 30. She washes me up and I'm out of there 30 minutes before time was suppose to end. Left early with what little ego I had left and haven't returned since that last visit in August. No hints of rim, no dt, no cim no pse. The point of this post is not to bash but to ask how you guys get this top notch service. I'm sure it's communication and lasting longer than 20 minutes. Kind of want to give her another shot. Any thoughts are welcomed on how a fellow monger can improve his experience. P.S. I've had 40+ encounters but still just a little new with how things are done in the US. Most of my fun was in Asia where communication is limited.

BootyShorts
12-20-17, 06:38
I don't know if it's my awkwardness or what but my session with hoshi was forgettable. She was really hyped up and I arrived and not disappointed in here looks. Although she has had obvious work done (face and body) not bashing but I did notice. She was nice and bubbly. Washed me in the back with no preview but a decent scrub. Proceeded to the room. She started licking my nipples which I get zero out of but grow more excited as she moves further down. She says oh no too big. Not a bs humble brag because this was the beginning of the let down. I'm slightly above average but nothing to brag about imo. She starts a BBBJ and attempted to dt, but only went halfway which was a slight let down. She tried to move away from the BJ quickly and I insisted she continue. She smiled and agreed. Continued for a few minutes and hurried up with the cover. Honestly in my mind I'm a BBBJ kind of guy but was hard to resist her inviting me in. She says only on top, which I hate but screw it. Slide in and only last like 5 minutes. She laughs and asks how old I am. Told here 29 and she smiles. She washes me and again commented on how quick I was. She said she is 30. She washes me up and I'm out of there 30 minutes before time was suppose to end. Left early with what little ego I had left and haven't returned since that last visit in August. No hints of rim, no dt, no cim no pse. The point of this post is not to bash but to ask how you guys get this top notch service. I'm sure it's communication and lasting longer than 20 minutes. Kind of want to give her another shot. Any thoughts are welcomed on how a fellow monger can improve his experience. P.S. I've had 40+ encounters but still just a little new with how things are done in the US. Most of my fun was in Asia where communication is limited.Typically, service gets better with repeat visits. Most AMPs, the mama will remember you if you visit regularly either dayshift or night, and even if its the 1st time you're seeing a certain girl, mama will tell them you're a good customer. As for getting the full hour, Tokyo Spa has been known to short time clients and some girls not just at Tokyo, will get you out the door asap to move to the next client. The better girls will use the full hour, either with a massage after you pop, light play, or even a full second pop. The reviews might make it sound like everybody gets the pse, cim, etc. But it totally depends on the girl, her mood, or her connection with you. Don't get too hung up on that last visit, its always a YMMV thing. There are too many great girls to try in the AMP scene here, don't be discouraged.

YongerMonger
12-20-17, 18:50
I don't know if it's my awkwardness or what but my session with hoshi was forgettable. She was really hyped up and I arrived and not disappointed in here looks. Although she has had obvious work done (face and body) not bashing but I did notice. She was nice and bubbly. Washed me in the back with no preview but a decent scrub. Proceeded to the room. She started licking my nipples which I get zero out of but grow more excited as she moves further down. She says oh no too big. Not a bs humble brag because this was the beginning of the let down. I'm slightly above average but nothing to brag about imo. She starts a BBBJ and attempted to dt, but only went halfway which was a slight let down. She tried to move away from the BJ quickly and I insisted she continue. She smiled and agreed. Continued for a few minutes and hurried up with the cover. Honestly in my mind I'm a BBBJ kind of guy but was hard to resist her inviting me in. She says only on top, which I hate but screw it. Slide in and only last like 5 minutes. She laughs and asks how old I am. Told here 29 and she smiles. She washes me and again commented on how quick I was. She said she is 30. She washes me up and I'm out of there 30 minutes before time was suppose to end. Left early with what little ego I had left and haven't returned since that last visit in August. No hints of rim, no dt, no cim no pse. The point of this post is not to bash but to ask how you guys get this top notch service. I'm sure it's communication and lasting longer than 20 minutes. Kind of want to give her another shot. Any thoughts are welcomed on how a fellow monger can improve his experience. P.S. I've had 40+ encounters but still just a little new with how things are done in the US. Most of my fun was in Asia where communication is limited.So I saw Hoshi when she was at Rejuve. No table shower there so no words on her skills there but she was very accommodating. There were things I like and dislike about her but overall she is worth seeing. I liked her service, she did DT, Rims, got 3 knuckle deep in her ass but no greek, and finished with CIM. Sex was great too. I'm 8 inches but no girth and she didn't complain. A lot do. Busted in her mouth and called it a day. You should have stayed for a massage because hers was one of the best. And also MSOG was on the table but I'm not a strong performer in that category. So for my dislikes none were from service. They were all shallow on my end being I think she has a horse face. Too skinny of an ass (although her height was sexy with her long legs). And her asshole had the weird outward bulge that some providers (Tiana had it) have here and there. Almost makes me wonder if it's haemorrhoids. Haha probably not. But warm her up right and she will blow your mind with her service. I don't think her looks quite do it for me personally so for me probably no repeat but her service is solid. Hope this helps.

P.S. Just got back from Asia myself and was quite spoiled getting awesome service from gorgeous Lao, Viet, and Thai women for $30-$50 hahaha.

Member #5810
12-21-17, 00:37
So I saw Hoshi when she was at Rejuve. No table shower there so no words on her skills there but she was very accommodating. There were things I like and dislike about her but overall she is worth seeing. I liked her service, she did DT, Rims, got 3 knuckle deep in her ass but no greek, and finished with CIM. Sex was great too. I'm 8 inches but no girth and she didn't complain. A lot do. Busted in her mouth and called it a day. You should have stayed for a massage because hers was one of the best. And also MSOG was on the table but I'm not a strong performer in that category. So for my dislikes none were from service. They were all shallow on my end being I think she has a horse face. Too skinny of an ass (although her height was sexy with her long legs). And her asshole had the weird outward bulge that some providers (Tiana had it) have here and there. Almost makes me wonder if it's haemorrhoids. Haha probably not. But warm her up right and she will blow your mind with her service. I don't think her looks quite do it for me personally so for me probably no repeat but her service is solid. Hope this helps.

P.S. Just got back from Asia myself and was quite spoiled getting awesome service from gorgeous Lao, Viet, and Thai women for $30-$50 hahaha.Damn man I don't want to hear that! Arrrghhh. I'll never get a chance to go by myself so its a fantasy for me. Lucky guy!

DeMeter
12-21-17, 02:31
So I saw Hoshi when she was at Rejuve. No table shower there so no words on her skills there but she was very accommodating. There were things I like and dislike about her but overall she is worth seeing. I liked her service, she did DT, Rims, got 3 knuckle deep in her ass but no greek, and finished with CIM. Sex was great too. I'm 8 inches but no girth and she didn't complain. A lot do. Busted in her mouth and called it a day. You should have stayed for a massage because hers was one of the best. And also MSOG was on the table but I'm not a strong performer in that category. So for my dislikes none were from service. They were all shallow on my end being I think she has a horse face. Too skinny of an ass (although her height was sexy with her long legs). And her asshole had the weird outward bulge that some providers (Tiana had it) have here and there. Almost makes me wonder if it's haemorrhoids. Haha probably not. But warm her up right and she will blow your mind with her service. I don't think her looks quite do it for me personally so for me probably no repeat but her service is solid. Hope this helps.

P.S. Just got back from Asia myself and was quite spoiled getting awesome service from gorgeous Lao, Viet, and Thai women for $30-$50 hahaha.Unless you can work for 12 hours a day for 30 dollar a day as thai men do.

Member #5810
12-21-17, 03:11
I don't know if it's my awkwardness or what but my session with hoshi was forgettable. She was really hyped up and I arrived and not disappointed in here looks. Although she has had obvious work done (face and body) not bashing but I did notice. She was nice and bubbly. Washed me in the back with no preview but a decent scrub. Proceeded to the room. She started licking my nipples which I get zero out of but grow more excited as she moves further down. She says oh no too big. Not a bs humble brag because this was the beginning of the let down. I'm slightly above average but nothing to brag about imo. She starts a BBBJ and attempted to dt, but only went halfway which was a slight let down. She tried to move away from the BJ quickly and I insisted she continue. She smiled and agreed. Continued for a few minutes and hurried up with the cover. Honestly in my mind I'm a BBBJ kind of guy but was hard to resist her inviting me in. She says only on top, which I hate but screw it. Slide in and only last like 5 minutes. She laughs and asks how old I am. Told here 29 and she smiles. She washes me and again commented on how quick I was. She said she is 30. She washes me up and I'm out of there 30 minutes before time was suppose to end. Left early with what little ego I had left and haven't returned since that last visit in August. No hints of rim, no dt, no cim no pse. The point of this post is not to bash but to ask how you guys get this top notch service. I'm sure it's communication and lasting longer than 20 minutes. Kind of want to give her another shot. Any thoughts are welcomed on how a fellow monger can improve his experience. P.S. I've had 40+ encounters but still just a little new with how things are done in the US. Most of my fun was in Asia where communication is limited.Sorry you had a bad time. I've seen Hoshi quite a few times and always had an amazing time. I assure you all my posts are legit and not embellished at all. Actual true experience. Maybe, and I'm just guessing, that you caught her on am off day. TBH really doesn't sound like her session wise. And I know she definitely can DT pretty good because I'm above average. Hmmmmmnnn. Ah well, chalk it up to YMMV.

ATLFan
12-21-17, 05:05

P.S. Just got back from Asia myself and was quite spoiled getting awesome service from gorgeous Lao, Viet, and Thai women for $30-$50 hahaha.I don't know what it was man but it wasn't a great experience for me. Maybe bad connection or a bad day for her. She didn't even offer a massage, kinda said she was going to shower and would shower me when she got back. From her reviews she has to be a freak but it's strange I got none of that treatment. I'm slightly awkward in these situations as even after 40+ encounters they are still a little weird for me. I'm not ugly or a freaking weirdo so I'm scratching my head a bit. Maybe I just need to get to the point of exactly what at the start.

P.S. I lived in Japan for almost 10 years. AMP scene was nice and had countless blow and go spots in Tokyo. Been to viet, Thai, Hong Kong, PI, Korea Cambodia. All had their awesome qualities. Cheers.

Honolulu69
12-21-17, 17:28
I don't know if it's my awkwardness or what but my session with hoshi was forgettable. She was really hyped up and I arrived and not disappointed in here looks. Although she has had obvious work done (face and body) not bashing but I did notice. She was nice and bubbly. Washed me in the back with no preview but a decent scrub. Proceeded to the room. She started licking my nipples which I get zero out of but grow more excited as she moves further down. She says oh no too big. Not a bs humble brag because this was the beginning of the let down. I'm slightly above average but nothing to brag about imo. She starts a BBBJ and attempted to dt, but only went halfway which was a slight let down. She tried to move away from the BJ quickly and I insisted she continue. She smiled and agreed. Continued for a few minutes and hurried up with the cover. Honestly in my mind I'm a BBBJ kind of guy but was hard to resist her inviting me in. She says only on top, which I hate but screw it. Slide in and only last like 5 minutes. She laughs and asks how old I am. Told here 29 and she smiles. She washes me and again commented on how quick I was. She said she is 30. She washes me up and I'm out of there 30 minutes before time was suppose to end. Left early with what little ego I had left and haven't returned since that last visit in August. No hints of rim, no dt, no cim no pse. The point of this post is not to bash but to ask how you guys get this top notch service. I'm sure it's communication and lasting longer than 20 minutes. Kind of want to give her another shot. Any thoughts are welcomed on how a fellow monger can improve his experience. P.S. I've had 40+ encounters but still just a little new with how things are done in the US. Most of my fun was in Asia where communication is limited.To be honest a lot of popular girls have their attitude, and you may get different level of service with the same girl that you've seen. Even with gf or wife there is no guarantee that you have great sex every time, not to mention about AMP girls have to deal with different guys everyday. Probably the very last customer was an asshole and she just had a bad day. Connection and your skills in bed count too, say if your ways (of touching or talking etc) make her feel uncomfortable, then she may not have the mood to please you. And some service she's willing to do for others that she may not want to do with you, it's always YMMV, apply to all other AMP girls too.

YongerMonger
12-21-17, 21:02
Unless you can work for 12 hours a day for 30 dollar a day as thai men do.No way in hell could I do that! And I understood where we stood when I was there. It was awesome to get treated like a king for the first time in a long time! Now back to the stuck up American girls that make you work for it!

EddyRockwell
12-24-17, 12:57
Yep, Donna is burned out in the service department. Hoshi is PSE. Just seen her last week.Maybe I have the names wrong but Donna was the first girl I saw at Tokyo about a month ago and although she wasn't the best experience ever it at least wasn't lackluster. She was def enthusiastic and doing the cutesy little asian thing. Great TS, rimmed me even though I didn't ask and I let it go because it was the first time (not for me), and Let me hit in any position I wanted. Overall I had a good time.

Whereas Yuki I wasn't feeling at all. Def a drop in the looks category from Donna, mechanical, and asked me to cum. So I prefer Donna over Yuki. But would love to try the other talent. I usually only have time in the morning so I get the B Team.

P Venkman
12-27-17, 06:27
Brah donna is a waste of time too in my opinion. Her tits are nice and that's about all she has. Your choice but. I tried because of the reviews on her tits and she was a dead fuck before you try donna try shiny.I agree. But she also looked nervous as f and said she is shy around new customers and I coudl feel the vibe (could be assessing if I'm L. E. Or soemthing). Nice boobs but hard to stay turned on. Chemistry problem.

Roni Yurong
12-27-17, 19:10
I agree. But she also looked nervous as f and said she is shy around new customers and I coudl feel the vibe (could be assessing if I'm L. E. Or soemthing). Nice boobs but hard to stay turned on. Chemistry problem.She is low energy and not because she thinks you are LE. Lot of rules. More action with Sugar, Hosi, Shiny, even Yuki, to name a few. Quiet like having sex with the old lady.

Roni Yurong
12-27-17, 19:19
Maybe I have the names wrong but Donna was the first girl I saw at Tokyo about a month ago and although she wasn't the best experience ever it at least wasn't lackluster. She was def enthusiastic and doing the cutesy little asian thing. Great TS, rimmed me even though I didn't ask and I let it go because it was the first time (not for me), and Let me hit in any position I wanted. Overall I had a good time.

Whereas Yuki I wasn't feeling at all. Def a drop in the looks category from Donna, mechanical, and asked me to cum. So I prefer Donna over Yuki. But would love to try the other talent. I usually only have time in the morning so I get the B Team.Sugar best actress 2017.

TheMole62
01-01-18, 11:41
Happy New Year to all.

Swung by Tokyo and closed until tomorrow.

They cleaning the place. The girls need a break and rest.

Goser
01-06-18, 21:16
Strange, but the pictures for Sugar in the Tokyo Spa ad are fake. That is definitely not Sugar. I also noticed that her regular ad is not repeating. It is still there but the last running is for around Dec 21. I wonder if she is gone. Sugar has used real pictures for the last few years and they are great pictures of her. I wonder why they changed to fake ones?

El Samurai
01-07-18, 16:49
I saw Hoshi last night and after our session she told me that she would be leaving at the end of the month and that she would be back in four or five months.

HiPickle
01-07-18, 20:19
Strange, but the pictures for Sugar in the Tokyo Spa ad are fake. That is definitely not Sugar. I also noticed that her regular ad is not repeating. It is still there but the last running is for around Dec 21. I wonder if she is gone. Sugar has used real pictures for the last few years and they are great pictures of her. I wonder why they changed to fake ones?The last 4 or 5 times I've called there to ask for her she wasn't there. So, I don't know the story. This has been over the past few weeks, in fact when my ATF Sugar from Happiness is gone, she's the first one I attempt to get, and it's been a no go lately.

ExitOnly
01-08-18, 02:33
I saw Hoshi last night and after our session she told me that she would be leaving at the end of the month and that she would be back in four or five months.Tried to see Hoshi today but mama said she on vacation. Is she gone already?

El Samurai
01-08-18, 23:19
Tried to see Hoshi today but mama said she on vacation. Is she gone already?Not yet she only works Friday and Saturday this week I should have mentioned that.

SlamDunkChamp
01-08-18, 23:19
Rang in the new year with some Joyy. Was craving nice tits and a pretty face so I requested Joyy when I saw her sitting in front at Tokyo. Her looks are easy to describe since she honestly looks like her picture. Overall another Tokyo Spa quality hot girl with a great body and pretty face.

Joyy gave me a table shower with not much play other than a soapy HJ. Then in the room was LFK, lots of titty play, titty fucking and sucking, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. Although the highlight may have been when Joy showed me her P2 P skills from the standing DS position. She stood up, legs spread, hands on the bed and had me slip my bone in between her gap from behind her. She held my cock from the balls and shaft sandwiching it between her pussy and her hand. Then proceeded to jerk me off in a DS position. Watching in the mirror looked like I was pounding her DS and the feel of her pussy, hand, and thighs stroking my cock was awesome. After we finished she cleaned me with a hot towel and put my clothes, socks, and shoes on for me.

HiPickle
01-10-18, 01:18
The last 4 or 5 times I've called there to ask for her she wasn't there. So, I don't know the story. This has been over the past few weeks, in fact when my ATF Sugar from Happiness is gone, she's the first one I attempt to get, and it's been a no go lately.I had texted her and lo and behold she said just got back, so. She was gone for quite a while, obviously couple of months. She's still hot body material and excellent service. After popping I tried to pull out and she grabs me says keep going. No argument here. LOL. Drawbacks are still short timing. I was done in about 30 minutes of heart pumping sexercise, with a TS and a quick shower after I get time called at 40 min. Another big drawback, no more stamp card! I was like WTF almost filled out another and poof. I forgot to ask about the new fake pictures. I prefer the real ones as it shows her hot body, but whatevah. I'll keep going back to see her every so often cause she does it well for me for years now.

HeatNation
01-14-18, 19:41
First time with Hoshi wasn't what I expected. I had read mostly good reviews about this lady which stood true I guess. She is a very sweet and kind person and and can kiss with the best of them. I'll keep this post short and simple and explain why I won't be repeating. First of I shall say she is a good provider just not for me so please still go and see her if you haven't yet. Everything's on the table was bbbjdt, dfk, fiv, fia, and most positions. But here is the reason I will not go back. My favorite position is doggystyle and right when I stuck it in she was complaing that I was too big and hurt her stomach. I'm not saying it's her fault but it did kill the mood. I went soft and she gave me more dfk and bbbjdt to get me hard so props to her. I usually cum in doggy so I asked her and she said ok but be gentle. I was gentle and she started crying and said no and I had to finish in mish.

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?

ATLFan
01-15-18, 10:13
First time with Hoshi wasn't what I expected. I had read mostly good reviews about this lady which stood true I guess. She is a very sweet and kind person and and can kiss with the best of them. I'll keep this post short and simple and explain why I won't be repeating. First of I shall say she is a good provider just not for me so please still go and see her if you haven't yet. Everything's on the table was bbbjdt, dfk, fiv, fia, and most positions. But here is the reason I will not go back. My favorite position is doggystyle and right when I stuck it in she was complaing that I was too big and hurt her stomach. I'm not saying it's her fault but it did kill the mood. I went soft and she gave me more dfk and bbbjdt to get me hard so props to her. I usually cum in doggy so I asked her and she said ok but be gentle. I was gentle and she started crying and said no and I had to finish in mish.

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?I didn't enjoy my time with her. I'm about 6.5 and she complained the same way. I personally hate mish so it went downhill quick for me as that was all she offered. She also didn't take direction well from me. As far as dt did she get to the base because for me she only went a little further than half way. Saw her in August and didn't bother going back since.

Idusixtyning
01-18-18, 00:06

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?If you didn't know, doggy foreshortens the vagina in women and makes it easier to bottom out on their cervix. When you hit it, it's extremely painful to the girl (even if a slight bump). She'll pull away fast and it pretty much ruins it for her for awhile. It causes cramping or something in them. When I've done it to women, they're hurting for a good part of the day until it slowly resides. It would put a provider out of work for a good part of a day and they'll lose money. So if the providers think it can happen with a bigger than average mongerer, they'll get paranoid and avoid that position and maybe try to do more BBBJ to get you closer to getting off. Some may say only BJ and no intercourse. CG would be the safest for a girl as she can control the depth. Another position that I found that makes it easier to bottom out is deep missionary with the girl's legs both pinned up on my shoulders. From what I've been told by a provider, the common cock size they see is around 4 inches, maybe 5, when she demonstrated on mine. The average unstimulated vagina is about 3" long and when aroused, stretches to 4.25-4.75" long. I imagine for Asian women it's on the smaller side compared to larger women.

Local1234
01-18-18, 00:40
I didn't enjoy my time with her. I'm about 6.5 and she complained the same way. I personally hate mish so it went downhill quick for me as that was all she offered. She also didn't take direction well from me. As far as dt did she get to the base because for me she only went a little further than half way. Saw her in August and didn't bother going back since.Move on there are many providers like larger sizes. Have fun!

Blake123
01-18-18, 04:09
If you didn't know, doggy foreshortens the vagina in women and makes it easier to bottom out on their cervix. When you hit it, it's extremely painful to the girl (even if a slight bump). She'll pull away fast and it pretty much ruins it for her for awhile. It causes cramping or something in them. When I've done it to women, they're hurting for a good part of the day until it slowly resides. It would put a provider out of work for a good part of a day and they'll lose money. So if the providers think it can happen with a bigger than average mongerer, they'll get paranoid and avoid that position and maybe try to do more BBBJ to get you closer to getting off. Some may say only BJ and no intercourse. CG would be the safest for a girl as she can control the depth. Another position that I found that makes it easier to bottom out is deep missionary with the girl's legs both pinned up on my shoulders. From what I've been told by a provider, the common cock size they see is around 4 inches, maybe 5, when she demonstrated on mine. The average unstimulated vagina is about 3" long and when aroused, stretches to 4.25-4.75" long. I imagine for Asian women it's on the smaller side compared to larger women.I've found that women can handle a lot more dick with legs closed in both MISH and flat DS. Makes a big difference.

LocaLoppa
01-18-18, 04:28
Doggie hurts many ladies. They will tell you immediately. Mish is best, girl can control penetration.

Just find one pussi thst can handle your big dick, and stick with that wet pussy until they gone. Get. Plenty pros out there.

I've found that women can handle a lot more dick with legs closed in both MISH and flat DS. Makes a big difference.

Ingwa
01-18-18, 04:29

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?The reason you don't like her is the same reason others do, a tight little pussy. .

HeatNation
01-18-18, 05:28
Thanks guys for the info much appreciated.

ATLFan
01-19-18, 02:37
Move on there are many providers like larger sizes. Have fun!Oh trust me I moved on 5 months ago. She just didn't do it for me. Plus I busted too quick and she made it a bigger deal than needed. I've found my perfect provider who is nasty and can pace me an hour like a pro. Reviewed her like 3 times in massage therapist. Cheers.

Hifan
01-19-18, 15:21
Strange, but the pictures for Sugar in the Tokyo Spa ad are fake. That is definitely not Sugar. I also noticed that her regular ad is not repeating. It is still there but the last running is for around Dec 21. I wonder if she is gone. Sugar has used real pictures for the last few years and they are great pictures of her. I wonder why they changed to fake ones?Tokyo Spa has a tendency to advertise girls who are gone (like Vanilla) in order to bait and switch callers. I showed up for an appointment with Vanilla one time and was told "she wasn't available" and then got sold on Sugar. Smart move, but a bit annoying.

LocaLoppa
01-19-18, 15:48
Every AMP does this some more worse than others. Main thing they get you in the door, and little head will take over so any pussy will do.

Most times I just walk out if girl not as advertised.

Tokyo Spa has a tendency to advertise girls who are gone (like Vanilla) in order to bait and switch callers. I showed up for an appointment with Vanilla one time and was told "she wasn't available" and then got sold on Sugar. Smart move, but a bit annoying.

Roni Yurong
01-19-18, 18:35
Tokyo Spa has a tendency to advertise girls who are gone (like Vanilla) in order to bait and switch callers. I showed up for an appointment with Vanilla one time and was told "she wasn't available" and then got sold on Sugar. Smart move, but a bit annoying.The pictures are not all "real" pictures. Sometimes they advertise and the girl is not there or on vacation. Needs more selection (more providers).

Shorting time is still on going. Knock does not come and girls walk out to wash up and knock comes soon after.

No punch card for 2018 (5 visits 6th one free), that has ended. No body to body showers, that has ended. The place needs to step up their services if they want more business.

My new go to place is. Where they have large rooms, large showers, large lobby, discrete location, girls that do almost anything for you.

Local1234
01-20-18, 13:42
The pictures are not all "real" pictures. Sometimes they advertise and the girl is not there or on vacation. Needs more selection (more providers).

Shorting time is still on going. Knock does not come and girls walk out to wash up and knock comes soon after.

No punch card for 2018 (5 visits 6th one free), that has ended. No body to body showers, that has ended. The place needs to step up their services if they want more business.

My new go to place is. Where they have large rooms, large showers, large lobby, discrete location, girls that do almost anything for you.Looks like Sarah is back.

WaikikiBeAC
01-20-18, 15:01
Checked out sugar. Korean, long dark hair, nice soft tanned skin, cute face, good body not skinny but nice and meaty, typical Asian booty, mid 30's, man made cee breasts but feels lumpy and weird bad job and my only complaint. Starts with nice table shower and back in room. Light lfk and then dfk. Awesome BBBJ and sex in usual positions. Awesome service and highly recommend. Going to be going back to see her, service and attitude are awesome. Msog is available.

Recommend going in the daytime when Tokyo does not short time as bad. Night time is worst at shorting time and people in parking lot.

WaikikiBeAC
01-20-18, 16:09
Checked out yuki and she is yucky. Would avoid her at all costs. All covered service, no dfk or lfk and rush rush rush. If you go to Tokyo check out sugar or hoshi.

Kumukumu1
01-23-18, 17:28
Checked out yuki and she is yucky. Would avoid her at all costs. All covered service, no dfk or lfk and rush rush rush. If you go to Tokyo check out sugar or hoshi.Wow that's surprising haven't seen her in a long time but dfk was always there and never rush and she can suck d-, k good too.

Leonidas808
01-24-18, 02:25
I've seen her in the ads before, always been curious. I don't think I have ever seen a review of her? Has anyone seen her?

Does she look anything like the photos? She reminds me of an ATF that is no longer available. Might have to finally come out of "retirement" to check it out.

DrMajikLuv69
01-24-18, 05:51
Checked out sugar. Korean, long dark hair, nice soft tanned skin, cute face, good body not skinny but nice and meaty, typical Asian booty, mid 30's, man made cee breasts but feels lumpy and weird bad job and my only complaint. Starts with nice table shower and back in room. Light lfk and then dfk. Awesome BBBJ and sex in usual positions. Awesome service and highly recommend. Going to be going back to see her, service and attitude are awesome. Msog is available.

Recommend going in the daytime when Tokyo does not short time as bad. Night time is worst at shorting time and people in parking lot.Cool thanks for the info on Sugar. So to ensure MSOG one should go in the day time. When you stated they don't shorten the time "as bad" in the day; How bad is "as bad"?

HiPickle
01-24-18, 06:22
Cool thanks for the info on Sugar. So to ensure MSOG one should go in the day time. When you stated they don't shorten the time "as bad" in the day; How bad is "as bad"?I wouldn't expect msog unless you pop in the first 5 minutes. I'm not an msog guy since I'm one and done, not that I don't like a girl to try. Only time I got msog from Sugar is when she was at Happiness for a short time. She was haawney as hell. Was hot as hell though. I still have visions of my cum dripping out of her pussy as she turns around to try to BBBJ me back to life. I've seen her for what, 5 or 6 years since she first started at Kison and that's the only time I remember some msog. LOL, of course, I got one shit memory. I'm surprised you've not yet tried this one. Fookin awsome service.

DrMajikLuv69
01-24-18, 07:03
I wouldn't expect msog unless you pop in the first 5 minutes. I'm not an msog guy since I'm one and done, not that I don't like a girl to try. Only time I got msog from Sugar is when she was at Happiness for a short time. She was haawney as hell. Was hot as hell though. I still have visions of my cum dripping out of her pussy as she turns around to try to BBBJ me back to life. I've seen her for what, 5 or 6 years since she first started at Kison and that's the only time I remember some msog. LOL, of course, I got one shit memory. I'm surprised you've not yet tried this one. Fookin awsome service.Nope I think I've only been there a couple time, one time to see Shiny and then some other girl that I forgot the name. Have not gone there to TS much because of the reports I've read on shortened time. The only sugar I've tried is the one at Happiness. This Sugar is still on my list to do. I haven't gone there because I've have a RRL of ATF that o see as repeats. Rather go with the girls that I know will give me excellent service than try a new girl, UNLESS she is highly recommended to me.

I think if I skip the BBBJ and get right to fucking pussy it’s possible to cum in 5 minutes. I’d rather get straight to the action!

Molly80
01-25-18, 07:28
I've seen her in the ads before, always been curious. I don't think I have ever seen a review of her? Has anyone seen her?

Does she look anything like the photos? She reminds me of an ATF that is no longer available. Might have to finally come out of "retirement" to check it out.She is my ATF. Visited several times since she's here. She is young, tight, smart, funny and sexy. Every session is just a blur and her service is top notch. She likes guys to be clean so make sure you shower and shave before and it will make your time better. There are many reviews on her- she truly is the best and IMO worth coming out of retirement for! Very sexy girl with puffy lips and a model body, perfect but and gorgeous face. She does a BBBJ / HJ combo that is amazing and then many positions. You will leave very happy and likely back for more. Treat her well.

Dogdoy
01-29-18, 03:52

Does she look anything like the photos? She reminds me of an ATF that is no longer available. Might have to finally come out of "retirement" to check it out.Tried her recently because I recall my first experience with her was good. However, first time was better though. Pretty, thin Viet girl with fake boobs with good personality. Not GFE (no dfk, lfk or any kissing), BBBJ, FIV (with condom), Mish, DS, 69. YMMV but no 3 peat for me. L - 7.5, A - 9, S - 8.

NoBozos
01-29-18, 05:45
Checked out yuki and she is yucky. Would avoid her at all costs. All covered service, no dfk or lfk and rush rush rush. If you go to Tokyo check out sugar or hoshi.One day, a while ago, I had just finished work and had the urge to fuck. Called around. Rejuve / Happyland busy. Fuck. Was kind of frequenting TS, so called and asked if Sugar available. Mama tells me no. Only Hoshi and Donna available. I tell her I would like to see Hoshi and that I would be right down. Not even 15 minutes later I'm down there and ready to go. Mama tells me Hoshi busy. I'm like WTF. I ask about Donna and she tells me Donna with customer. I asked her what happened because I just called. She only tells me sorry and says only Yuki available.

Everybody knows what happened next. Yup! You guessed it. Little Man takes over. Next thing I know Yuki enters room. Takes me to shower, washes me good, and starts giving me a pretty good BBBJ. I'm thinking this might be pretty good. Not! Back at room, a little more BBBJ and then she starts to put on cover. I'm like WTF. I have her lay down. Tried to kiss. Nope. Tried to kiss her titties. Nope. Tried to DATY. Definitely nope. She kept telling me that she is not my girlfriend. I'm thinking, No shit. Just want it to be over. I then start fucking her in MISH. Then I start to really pound her hard and deep. She tells me "Easy, Easy". And I tell her "Why? You not my girlfriend". Not a word from her and I continue to really pound her hard until I blow my load. I then paid her and left without saying a word.

One of the worst experiences ever. Fuck Yuki.

GoAllIn
01-30-18, 03:55
One day, a while ago, I had just finished work and had the urge to fuck. Called around. Rejuve / Happyland busy. Fuck. Was kind of frequenting TS, so called and asked if Sugar available. Mama tells me no. Only Hoshi and Donna available. I tell her I would like to see Hoshi and that I would be right down. Not even 15 minutes later I'm down there and ready to go. Mama tells me Hoshi busy. I'm like WTF. I ask about Donna and she tells me Donna with customer. I asked her what happened because I just called. She only tells me sorry and says only Yuki available.

Everybody knows what happened next. Yup! You guessed it. Little Man takes over. Next thing I know Yuki enters room. Takes me to shower, washes me good, and starts giving me a pretty good BBBJ. I'm thinking this might be pretty good. Not! Back at room, a little more BBBJ and then she starts to put on cover. I'm like WTF. I have her lay down. Tried to kiss. Nope. Tried to kiss her titties. Nope. Tried to DATY. Definitely nope. She kept telling me that she is not my girlfriend. I'm thinking, No shit. Just want it to be over. I then start fucking her in MISH. Then I start to really pound her hard and deep. She tells me "Easy, Easy". And I tell her "Why? You not my girlfriend". Not a word from her and I continue to really pound her hard until I blow my load. I then paid her and left without saying a word.

One of the worst experiences ever. Fuck Yuki.When I saw yuki, I got the same treatment. She never said hurry up and cum, but she wasn't happy I took my sweet ass time going slow. She doesn't like going on top but if you take long enough she'll go cowgirl. I heard if you take too long she'll give you one jack hammer hand job.

Blake123
01-30-18, 05:52
Checked out yuki and she is yucky. Would avoid her at all costs. All covered service, no dfk or lfk and rush rush rush. If you go to Tokyo check out sugar or hoshi.I'm surprised Yuki has lasted this long in this business. Quite a few negative reviews. I saw her about five years ago when she was working at Swan in the old Ward 3-plex. I must say she gave me one of the best B2B TS I've ever had but, back in the room, things went down hill. Wouldn't allow DATY or kissing. I was gentle, but she complained of pain throughout the session, so I cut it short. Good recommendation of Sugar and Hoshi, IMHO. I've been with both Sugar (when she was at Happiness) and Hoshi (when she was known as Hos at Hula Girl). I had a very good time both of these girls.

Suksukboi808
01-30-18, 19:45
One day, a while ago, I had just finished work and had the urge to fuck. Called around. Rejuve / Happyland busy. Fuck. Was kind of frequenting TS, so called and asked if Sugar available. Mama tells me no. Only Hoshi and Donna available. I tell her I would like to see Hoshi and that I would be right down. Not even 15 minutes later I'm down there and ready to go. Mama tells me Hoshi busy. I'm like WTF. I ask about Donna and she tells me Donna with customer. I asked her what happened because I just called. She only tells me sorry and says only Yuki available.

One of the worst experiences ever. Fuck Yuki.Next time tell providers like her For what I pay for an hour you are my girlfriend, fuckbuddy, ho, *****, cum dumpster all in one.

Chuddie
01-31-18, 04:15
I am really sad to read all of the recent negative reviews for Yuki. She was one of my go to girls when I first started this hobby a few years ago. I remember her table shower skills was hard to beat and she always seemed happy / excited to see me when I visit her. She did have a bit of rules so menu was limited compared to others but she was cute and nice to me. She also had a real pic up and I remember at one point there were multiple real pics of her. I still think she had one of the cutest faces in the business. However I decided to stop seeing her as service was getting worse with repeat visits, gaining pounds quick, and she just does not seem to be into it anymore. Also Tokyo at that time was shorting my hour. From what I am reading in the recent posts it seems like she may of completely stopped caring. I always see her in the current ad lineup so maybe she needs to take a very long vacation or sad to say retire. I miss the old Yuki days.

DragonOfEchigo
02-01-18, 13:47
One of the worst experiences ever. Fuck Yuki.Yup. I agree. I saw her once a while ago and my experience was similar. Never ever again. If she hates it soo bad, she should get the fuck out.

Local1234
02-02-18, 14:23
Yup. I agree. I saw her once a while ago and my experience was similar. Never ever again. If she hates it soo bad, she should get the fuck out.Too bad she was a doable provider when she first started at Ward.

Honolulu Yobo
02-02-18, 18:25
Does she look like Sara?

http://www.dadianjing.cn/info/13879.html

SlideHammer
02-02-18, 18:41
[Deleted by Admin]

What the fuck was this? If you want to write love letter about some chick then write them to her.

A2

Viet Whisperer
02-02-18, 23:00
Does she look like Sara?

http://www.dadianjing.cn/info/13879.htmlThat's not her but those are the pictures in the ad. She's French Vietnamese and gorgeous. I recommend but I think she's leaving soon.

ExitOnly
02-03-18, 01:14
That's not her but those are the pictures in the ad. She's French Vietnamese and gorgeous. I recommend but I think she's leaving soon.You mean Tokyo Sara actually looks like or similar to the photos in the ad?

Viet Whisperer
02-03-18, 07:59
You mean Tokyo Sara actually looks like or similar to the photos in the ad?No she doesn't look like that but read others descriptions in their reviews. She has a solid body and is sexy as hell.

Kim Chee Hu
02-04-18, 16:36
No she doesn't look like that but read others descriptions in their reviews. She has a solid body and is sexy as hell.

You mean Tokyo Sara actually looks like or similar to the photos in the ad?Yea this girl Sara is hot as fuck. I read her reviews before visiting her and seems like they all started the same way, the reviewer begins his review by saying Sara looks so hot. IMHO she looks similar to the model in the pic cause Sara is very lean and tight all over with milky white skin, perfect boobs and a sexy face. One thing I thought Sara had was a bubble butt to die for. Plus she so skinny that her ass pops out even more. Definitely more booty than any typical Asian spinner body. Sara is an ego booster with her PRS and does a lot of compliments and dirty talk. She gave me a TS with a HJ at the end and rubbed her ass on my groin (Italian) after drying me. Back in the room we LFK then she did more Italian like a stripper rubbing her ass on me, asking me if I "like her bubble butt" as I play with her tits from behind her. Then she turned around and got on her knees to do Russian. Her tits feel so nice and soft I think they might be real. We got on the bed for her to BBBJ. She does a nice BBBJ / HJ combo and played with my ass with her finger. She let me DATY then asked me to lay back down so she could ride me. Put a condom on then CG. She rides so good and look so hot I was going pop already. So we switched to DS cause when you see this girls ass you know you not leaving without doing her from behind. I fucked her DS until I came in the condom. Already little over time so got a hot towel and left a few minutes past one hour. Standard fees.

Kim Chee Hu
02-04-18, 16:39
BTW Sara said she leaving on vacation this coming Friday. So you have less than a week to get it while it's hot. I will be repeating once, maybe more. Don't miss your chance with this one.

PeaceHawaii
02-04-18, 16:49
BTW Sara said she leaving on vacation this coming Friday. So you have less than a week to get it while it's hot. I will be repeating once, maybe more. Don't miss your chance with this one.20's, 30's or 40's?

Thanks!

ExitOnly
02-04-18, 16:57
BTW Sara said she leaving on vacation this coming Friday. So you have less than a week to get it while it's hot. I will be repeating once, maybe more. Don't miss your chance with this one.Now that you said bubble butt, Yes, l've seen her back in the kitchen. I was with another provider going to the shower and saw a fair skin woman with a bubble butt. Didn't see her face and she looked good from behind.

Local1234
02-04-18, 17:45
20's, 30's or 40's?

Thanks!Looks like in her 30's.

Mongerholic
02-04-18, 18:41
Exotic French Vietnamese hottie—late 20’s/early 30’s 5' 5" with a tight yoga body. LAS 9/10/10 PRS and nasty / naughty bedroom talk through the roof! She always brings out the respectful beast in me. The best provider /1 hr girlfriend IMHO. Very delicious tasting Nani and whole body. Cfs in multiple positions and so easy to pop in seconds, but I controlled the urge to prolong the euphoria. Am seriously hoping to visit her when on business in NY.

M.

Thaninja
02-10-18, 20:45
I walked in and took a chance on Sara. OMG that butt. I'm lucky enough to have her before she catches the plane tonight. The whole time I was thinking I was in heaven with this beauty.

ExitOnly
02-11-18, 01:47
I walked in and took a chance on Sara. OMG that butt. I'm lucky enough to have her before she catches the plane tonight. The whole time I was thinking I was in heaven with this beauty.Wow. She's hands down one of the prettiest provider out there. Sweet voice complete with dirty talk. Do you think that bubble butt is plastic? She said no but l have never seen such banging body in Vietnam or Asia before.

Thaninja
02-11-18, 06:17
I can't wait to hit that ass whenever she comes back. Sara is in a class by herself in the rankings. OMG.

Wow. She's hands down one of the prettiest provider out there. Sweet voice complete with dirty talk. Do you think that bubble butt is plastic? She said no but l have never seen such banging body in Vietnam or Asia before.

Paul Bishay
02-11-18, 13:29
I can't wait to hit that ass whenever she comes back. Sara is in a class by herself in the rankings. OMG.Now that she is gone, I'll to have to head back to my other favorite spot. The remaining are either shorting time or has lack of enthusiasm as a result of being in the business too long. All the top providers are disappearing from Tokyo. Why?

SlamDunkChamp
02-12-18, 15:46
It's good to see that Sugar went back to posting her real pictures. Sugar has one of the hottest bodies and therefore some of the hottest pictures and I would much rather look at Sugar's toned and tanned body than some other model. When Sugar came into my room I immediately got hard from looking at her in her lingerie. She remembers me as always and is so excited that I came to see her. Sugar has that type of upbeat and bubbly personality that keeps a smile on my face.

First Sugar hugs and DFK me while stripping my clothes off then hers. Although no B2 B in the shower I played with Sugar's naked body and she finished the shower with a BBBJ. I think Sugar sucks and fucked so good that I cum so fast, lots of times I couldn't last more than one position. This happened again as Sugar gave me more BBBJ in the room then rode me to completion in CG. She told me don't worry, rest a bit and we can go again. Soon she was sucking me again, then 69, then threw the cover on and pounded her from behind. I must say Sugar has a nicer than average ass for an Asian as well. This time I only went DS then let her finish me off BBBJCIM. I had a hard time walking down the steps all wobbly legged when I left Tokyo.

DrMajikLuv69
02-12-18, 22:41
Now that she is gone, I'll to have to head back to my other favorite spot. The remaining are either shorting time or has lack of enthusiasm as a result of being in the business too long. All the top providers are disappearing from Tokyo. Why?That's a good question.

Lavaguy
02-13-18, 20:18
The ad yesterday and today lists Kelly as a new provider. The pics the they're using is Kelly from Ichiban days. Anyone know if it's really her?

AtoApoka
02-13-18, 20:19
Looks like Kelly from Ichiban is back in town and is working at Tokyo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-new-girl-kelly-shiny-is-back/9532122

DaViper
02-14-18, 01:24
I also noticed that's the same picture Kelly from ichiban used so maybe it's her.

HiLife808
02-14-18, 02:39
Looks like Kelly from Ichiban is back in town and is working at Tokyo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-new-girl-kelly-shiny-is-back/9532122I was wondering where I saw those pictures before. It looked very familiar.

Fun2016
02-14-18, 03:31
Seeing these posts on Kelly, I went to Ichiban thread to search her reviews. There are way too many posts on her. I quickly scanned some. Seems like she provided very nice service. How would you folks rate her face (assuming Dallas face is 8. 5)? Given how long she was providing, I guess she is in her 30's or even 40's? Thanks.

Blake123
02-14-18, 04:17
Seeing these posts on Kelly, I went to Ichiban thread to search her reviews. There are way too many posts on her. I quickly scanned some. Seems like she provided very nice service. How would you folks rate her face (assuming Dallas face is 8. 5)? Given how long she was providing, I guess she is in her 30's or even 40's? Thanks.I saw her twice at Ichiban six years ago. Good service. She has one of the tightest holes I've ever felt.

Probably at least in her 40s at a minimum. I'd say Dallas' face is prettier.

LocaLoppa
02-14-18, 04:40
Kelly had nice body, Dallas pretty face much nicer. Wasn't Kelly all covered service unless was drinking, then was BBFS.

I saw her twice at Ichiban six years ago. Good service. She has one of the tightest holes I've ever felt.

Probably at least in her 40s at a minimum. I'd say Dallas' face is prettier.

Hinode
02-14-18, 11:50
Seeing these posts on Kelly, I went to Ichiban thread to search her reviews. There are way too many posts on her. I quickly scanned some. Seems like she provided very nice service. How would you folks rate her face (assuming Dallas face is 8. 5)? Given how long she was providing, I guess she is in her 30's or even 40's? Thanks.Not fair to say this now, as I haven't seen Kelly in a very long time, but if that's the same one we're talking about from Ichiban, I think she was one of few if not the only one I gave straight 10 stars across the board for looks, attitude, and service. Ahh some great memories of that girl. Hope she's still solid and in good health.

Lucky808
02-14-18, 16:12
I saw her twice at Ichiban six years ago. Good service. She has one of the tightest holes I've ever felt.

Probably at least in her 40s at a minimum. I'd say Dallas' face is prettier.Kelly was the first provider I ever had here, about 5 years ago. 5'5 110 lbs mid thirties? Slim tight body. Think she was the mama at Ichiban cause we went nearly 2 hours no rush no knock and 3 pops with GFE pse dfk. Passionate lovemaking. Didn't know of this forum then, saw her more than 6 times and each time well over the 1 hour mark. She wouldn't let me leave until she made me cum at least 2 times. If this is the same Kelly then she is the only one I'll need to see, but at Tokyo they short time from reading reports. Funny story, once I went to see her dinner time and heard some mean pounding going on, thought some girl was getting reamed big time but found out later that it was the restaurant kitchen next door butcher was chopping chicken and meat.

BotoMoco
02-14-18, 21:43
Sad to say sara has left she is the epitome of a MP girl who to me was 10's all around. She has the looks, the awesome body, the fun personality and the sex OMG is off the hook. I cannot think of anyone that comes close right now. But. I have to try kelly out since she's new here and she comes with rave reviews.

Blake123
02-15-18, 04:29
Not fair to say this now, as I haven't seen Kelly in a very long time, but if that's the same one we're talking about from Ichiban, I think she was one of few if not the only one I gave straight 10 stars across the board for looks, attitude, and service. Ahh some great memories of that girl. Hope she's still solid and in good health.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-new-girl-kelly-shiny-is-back/9527927

It appears to be the same Ichiban Kelly alright. Now, I haven't gone to TS to confirm in person, but at least the pic showing her sitting on top of a couch is the same pic she used in some Ichiban ads (attached below).

DaViper
02-15-18, 04:38
The Kelly is back and providing the same great service as before.

Blake123
02-15-18, 05:04
Kelly was the first provider I ever had here, about 5 years ago. 5'5 110 lbs mid thirties? Slim tight body. Think she was the mama at Ichiban cause we went nearly 2 hours no rush no knock and 3 pops with GFE pse dfk. Passionate lovemaking. Didn't know of this forum then, saw her more than 6 times and each time well over the 1 hour mark. She wouldn't let me leave until she made me cum at least 2 times. If this is the same Kelly then she is the only one I'll need to see, but at Tokyo they short time from reading reports. Funny story, once I went to see her dinner time and heard some mean pounding going on, thought some girl was getting reamed big time but found out later that it was the restaurant kitchen next door butcher was chopping chicken and meat.I think she was the owner.

Blake123
02-15-18, 05:07
Kelly had nice body, Dallas pretty face much nicer. Wasn't Kelly all covered service unless was drinking, then was BBFS.It was all covered for me during the two visits I had with her. But, that was six years ago, so...

Mondo Badfoot
02-15-18, 15:55
I have been with Kelly more times than than I can count! All encounters were great! We never had a time limit and a couple of times we had the place to ourselves! Those were especially wild sessions! No one has mentioned how extraordinary her table showers were. Beyond compare!

Ez808
02-16-18, 19:24

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?I sound similar in size to you as I'm also pretty big. I had Hoshi and she didn't complain with me. The first time I tried Dallas at Rejuve she complained but I've had her a couple more times after that and she never mentioned anything about and took it like a champ. I also had Sasha from happiness complain about it being too big but she took it just fine so I don't know what all the fuss was about. At the end of our session she acted like it wasn't a big deal. I was told rumors that some guys are pretty big and jackhammer them pretty good and it hurts afterwards but no provider I've been with has said it's happened to them. Maybe it's you they're talking about LOL, but they're all acting like babies don't come out of there.

LocaLoppa
02-16-18, 21:05
All covered too except two times when she was pretty drunk smell of alcohol, said do whatever I like so I fuckd her BBFS. Don't think she knew what was going on. No complaints I seen her over dozen times. Quality of girls back few years was not that good, so repeats with her even with the glove on was ok because her body was hot.

It was all covered for me during the two visits I had with her. But, that was six years ago, so...

Memahu
02-17-18, 01:16
I have been with Kelly more times than than I can count! All encounters were great! We never had a time limit and a couple of times we had the place to ourselves! Those were especially wild sessions! No one has mentioned how extraordinary her table showers were. Beyond compare!I think her regulars are worried about the shortening of time policy at Tokyo Spa. Kelly's strong point at Ichiban was going overtime. It's like telling a running quarterback to stay in the pocket.

LukeCage808
02-17-18, 07:12
I think her regulars are worried about the shortening of time policy at Tokyo Spa. Kelly's strong point at Ichiban was going overtime. It's like telling a running quarterback to stay in the pocket.I saw Kelly at Tokyo Spa recently. It's her, Ichiban Kelly. Just as beautiful as ever. Lean and petite Korean body, and such a nice little shapely ass.

I didn't go overtime with her like I did at Ichiban (she's not the owner anymore). But not to fear, I got the full 60. She is still the queen of the table shower. She hasn't missed a beat. Lucky for we Ichiban regulars, she went to a place that has table showers. So awesome.

We just need the Julie and Bobbi to return so we can bring the band back together.

TheMole62
02-17-18, 07:53
I saw Kelly at Tokyo Spa recently. It's her, Ichiban Kelly. Just as beautiful as ever. Lean and petite Korean body, and such a nice little shapely ass.

I didn't go overtime with her like I did at Ichiban (she's not the owner anymore). But not to fear, I got the full 60. She is still the queen of the table shower. She hasn't missed a beat. Lucky for we Ichiban regulars, she went to a place that has table showers. So awesome.

We just need the Julie and Bobbi to return so we can bring the band back together.Absolutely.

"the Julie".

CharlieSheen69
02-17-18, 14:46

I am 7. 5 inches and a little thicker than average and have experienced this from a provider quite a few times. Sugar and Sasha from happinesss, Monica from Kings, Nara, Kyoto and Dallas from rejuve, and some others. For my size is this common for other mongers my size or with these providers?I may be bigger than you in both categories and I've found the same problems her most Asian providers not being able to handle my size. I have found Nana and Bebe at Rejuve able to handle my rod. Most other girls it ends up with begging for ending in a hand job.
Right now Hapa Jasmine is in town and I've been hitting on that pussy. I swear she perfers long and thick as she gets off on large cocks.

Cosmic Kid
02-17-18, 19:00
I saw Kelly at Tokyo Spa recently. It's her, Ichiban Kelly. Just as beautiful as ever. Lean and petite Korean body, and such a nice little shapely ass.

We just need the Julie and Bobbi to return so we can bring the band back together.Also cannot start talking old school Ichiban days without mentioning Hanna.

Puuhale
02-17-18, 19:04
I may be bigger than you in both categories and I've found the same problems her most Asian providers not being able to handle my size. I have found Nana and Bebe at Rejuve able to handle my rod. Most other girls it ends up with begging for ending in a hand job.
Right now Hapa Jasmine is in town and I've been hitting on that pussy. I swear she perfers long and thick as she gets off on large cocks.Mr. CharlieS. And Mr. HeatN. : I wouldn't be surprised if some women would pay both of you, for your porn star-like size. I wish I had a big dick. No woman will ever mistake me for Rocco Siffredi.

LocoBoy
02-18-18, 18:46
Did you go during the day or night? Seems to make a difference there.

We just need the Julie and Bobbi to return so we can bring the band back together.

CharlieSheen69
02-18-18, 19:43
Mr. CharlieS. And Mr. HeatN. : I wouldn't be surprised if some women would pay both of you, for your porn star-like size. I wish I had a big dick. No woman will ever mistake me for Rocco Siffredi.There is providers that wants to do porn videos with me.

HeatNation
02-18-18, 19:52
Mr. CharlieS. And Mr. HeatN. : I wouldn't be surprised if some women would pay both of you, for your porn star-like size. I wish I had a big dick. No woman will ever mistake me for Rocco Siffredi.Please don't associate me with Charlie sheen. My dick is not that big in my opinion I wish it was bigger but I guess it's just a bit big enough to make it uncomfortable for most AMP girls. I don't want to be that guy like Charlie to boast about my size when it's probably not true.

Puuhale
02-18-18, 20:13
There is providers that wants to do porn videos with me.And they would pay you, too. They probably call you "Rocco", too.

Idusixtyning
02-18-18, 22:53
There is providers that wants to do porn videos with me.I could only take phone videos by offering extra tip (but no face shots).

HiLife808
02-18-18, 23:50

We just need the Julie and Bobbi to return so we can bring the band back together.Had to go back and check the Ichiban thread to read up on Kelly. A lot of glowing reviews on her looks and service. What's her approximate age? Looks are subjective but who would she compare with the other current providers? I may have to make a trip down to Ward soon.

NoBozos
02-20-18, 20:48
Went to see Sugar again. I know I said that I was going to avoid this place because of prior issues. But, The Little Man wanted something sweet and needed to satisfy his sweet tooth. Luckily, when I called, she was available and I was able to make an appointment for after work. So later that day, I'm waiting in the room, when Sugar knocks and enters the room. She is pretty as ever. Love this girl. So sweet. So sexy.

After hugs and kisses, we were off to the showers, where she washed and cleaned me real good. She then hopped on for some B2 B and then slid down and gave me a nice slow BBBJ. Back at the room, more DFK. Sugar then had me lay face down as she started with light kisses all over my back. She then gentle pushed my legs apart and then this sweet girl dove in and started rimming me. Fucking amazing! I later flipped and received more BBBJ with BLS. Straight to 69 until I had her lay down for some serious DATY. Fucking pussy nice, tight, and sooo sweet. I later stood at the edge of the edge of the bed, as she blew me and put on the cover. As she's blowing me, I enjoyed that amazing view of her hot ass and pussy in the mirror. I really needed to fuck this girl. Did Standing MISH, CG, and DS. Finished with BBBJCIM. Cleaned up and I was on my way. What a great way to end the day.

Like I said, this girl is so sweet and sexy. As always, great service. Great attitude. I was really surprised that I pretty much got the whole hour. Anyway. Repeat? Yes. Too bad she at TS. If not, I would see her more often.

Harry Scrotum
02-22-18, 05:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-new-girl-kelly-shiny-is-back/9527927

Kelly Kelly Kelly. Saw Kelly for the first time recently. Actually, it was the first time I actually partake at Tokyo Spa and whatever it was named before. Before actually meeting Kelly, I saw Yuki in the front and she looks damn good. Will definitely need to try her some day too. Back to Kelly, all her reviews are pretty accurate. She's probably in her early 40's. Super tanned for a Korean girl. Her voice is a bit horse, that's the only knock against her, maybe too much smoking? She is definitely experienced and aims to please. We went straight into the massage with a bunch of talk. She's super cool to talk to. After about 15 minutes, she started tickling. You know what that means. Sexxxy time! DATY for a good 5 minutes, even rimmed her too for a couple minutes. Then off to the races. We fucked like a couple horny rabbits in several positions. After the pop, we go to the shower table and she shows me her tricks. Definitely a good time and I'll definitely repeat, but not before trying Yuki!

Damage- $$.

L- 7 1/2.

A- 9.

S- 9.

Lucky808
02-22-18, 14:51
Went to see Sugar again. I know I said that I was going to avoid this place because of prior issues. But, The Little Man wanted something sweet and needed to satisfy his sweet tooth. Luckily, when I called, she was available and I was able to make an appointment for after work. So later that day, I'm waiting in the room, when Sugar knocks and enters the room. She is pretty as ever. Love this girl. So sweet. So sexy.

After hugs and kisses, we were off to the showers, where she washed and cleaned me real good. She then hopped on for some B2 B and then slid down and gave me a nice slow BBBJ. Back at the room, more DFK. Sugar then had me lay face down as she started with light kisses all over my back. She then gentle pushed my legs apart and then this sweet girl dove in and started rimming me. Fucking amazing! I later flipped and received more BBBJ with BLS. Straight to 69 until I had her lay down for some serious DATY. Fucking pussy nice, tight, and sooo sweet. I later stood at the edge of the edge of the bed, as she blew me and put on the cover. As she's blowing me, I enjoyed that amazing view of her hot ass and pussy in the mirror. I really needed to fuck this girl. Did Standing MISH, CG, and DS. Finished with BBBJCIM. Cleaned up and I was on my way. What a great way to end the day.

Like I said, this girl is so sweet and sexy. As always, great service. Great attitude. I was really surprised that I pretty much got the whole hour. Anyway. Repeat? Yes. Too bad she at TS. If not, I would see her more often.Did you go day time or night time? Reports say night time shorts time?

BotoMoco
02-22-18, 18:34

Kelly Kelly Kelly. Saw Kelly for the first time recently. Actually, it was the first time I actually partake at Tokyo Spa and whatever it was named before. Before actually meeting Kelly, I saw Yuki in the front and she looks damn good. Will definitely need to try her some day too. Back to Kelly, all her reviews are pretty accurate. She's probably in her early 40's. Super tanned for a Korean girl. Her voice is a bit horse, that's the only knock against her, maybe too much smoking? She is definitely experienced and aims to please. We went straight into the massage with a bunch of talk. She's super cool to talk to. After about 15 minutes, she started tickling. You know what that means. Sexxxy time! DATY for a good 5 minutes, even rimmed her too for a couple minutes. Then off to the races. We fucked like a couple horny rabbits in several positions. After the pop, we go to the shower table and she shows me her tricks. Definitely a good time and I'll definitely repeat, but not before trying Yuki!

Damage- $$.

L- 7 1/2.

A- 9.

S- 9.I would seriously think twice about yuki. You should read the reports about her before jumping the gun. Just saying.

NoBozos
02-22-18, 23:18
Did you go day time or night time? Reports say night time shorts time?I went during the day. Later in the afternoon.

Harry Scrotum
02-23-18, 22:11
I would seriously think twice about yuki. You should read the reports about her before jumping the gun. Just saying.Just check the reviews. Thanks for the warning!

ExitOnly
02-24-18, 15:35
Anyone knows when Joyy might return? She said she was not going anywhere then left unexpectedly. I always thought she was underrated. She's pretty, nice body, good service and love her massage.

Mondo Badfoot
02-25-18, 23:50
I can't begin to tell you how happy I was to learn that Kelly was back! We had our reunion yesterday. It was so much better than I ever could imagine. She looked 5 years younger than the last time I saw her, and when I put my arms around her she felt amazing- firm and warm and smooth. Her hair was dark and she had a nice tan- so beautiful! We had so much to catch up on, we talked and laughed as we got naked and headed for the shower. The table shower queen is back and it was as good or better than all those in the past! Her p2 p is the best ever- I've falways thought she was the first to perfect this technique. It was a little risky because the table was smaller than the one we used to play on at Ichiban and Kelly gives a very "active" table shower! We managed to survive and by the time we were done, I was so horny that I thought I'd faint! I couldn't keep my hands off her firm and perfectly shaped ass! She seemed a little self-conscious that it wasn't bigger. I assured her that in her case it was perfect. She is such a sweet person, and I should mention that she is also a freak! I reminded her that we spent most of our last session at Ichiban on the floor because we couldn't fully express ourselves on the bed. She reminded me that it had been 4 1/2 years. Then she told me t hat she had spent all that time looking for a better dick than little Mondo. I asked her if she had found one and she said "no", as she grabbed junior and led me back to the room. I think Kelly is simply amazing. We know exactly how to please each other and we love doing just that.

In the room, I sat on the edge of the bed and she came into my arms. We kissed and explored each other's bodies, and then I worked my way down to her beautiful, responsive little breasts. I spent a long time enjoying those babies. As she started getting more vocal, I slipped my arm between her legs and held her firm little butt in my hand. She clamped her legs around my wrist and began to squirm. I gently rotated my wrist back and forth on her punani, as I gently licked and sucked on her titties, til she came like an earthquake! She is so fucking sexy!

As her twitching subsided, I eased her back onto the bed and began to softly run my tongue along the insides of her thighs, inching closer and closer to the promised land. When I finally got there she started gasping and moaning. The more she did that, the more turned on I got. Soon we were were rolling around in the throes of passion. I'm sure it looked more like a wrestling match to a casual observer! DATO, DATY, DFK, CBJ, BLS and on to the main event! I'm pretty big and she's very tight and small, so we went slow. For awhile! When I got in as far as I could and moved in and out slow and easy- she was so tight and wet- she decided it was rodeo time! If you have never been ridden by Kelly you have something to add to your bucket list! We fucked and fucked in all kinds of positions. I believe she said she came 7 times! After the third knock we went for a quick shower. It was at least an hour before we got the first knock! Now I haven't gone to Tokyo Spa in a couple of years because of their early knock nonsense so I was amazed! Kelly told me it was because mama loved me. All I know is that Kelly is one in a million! Better than ever!

Memahu
03-01-18, 00:24
She reminded me that it had been 4 1/2 years. Then she told me t hat she had spent all that time looking for a better dick than little Mondo. I asked her if she had found one and she said "no", as she grabbed junior and led me back to the room. I think Kelly is simply amazing. We know exactly how to please each other and we love doing just that.Oh no, bad news for me as I fall in the timeline of seeing her 4 years ago at Ichiban. Damn you Kelly, I guess being good wooking isn't good enough for ya!

Mondo Badfoot
03-01-18, 19:33
Oh no, bad news for me as I fall in the timeline of seeing her 4 years ago at Ichiban. Damn you Kelly, I guess being good wooking isn't good enough for ya!No worries Mr Mem! I'm sure she says that to all the guys. I know for sure she gives everyone 5 star service!

DrMajikLuv69
03-02-18, 00:55
Oh no, bad news for me as I fall in the timeline of seeing her 4 years ago at Ichiban. Damn you Kelly, I guess being good wooking isn't good enough for ya!LOL. As said by Dr. Emmett Brown: "Time traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: women!

New Heavy Chev
03-03-18, 00:55
Anyone knows when Joyy might return? She said she was not going anywhere then left unexpectedly. I always thought she was underrated. She's pretty, nice body, good service and love her massage.I thought Joyy's head was a little Cromagnon shaped. Her tittys were Grade A awesomeness though. Bravo to the surgeon who created those beauties.

BryanHawaii69
03-06-18, 11:41
What happened to Hoshi? Why did she let herself go like that.

Hopefully she comes back in better health. She was smoking back in the day but she was starting to look a little thick and old.

HiPickle
03-07-18, 00:38
The only reason to go here imo. She's tight. That ass is a perfect 10. Same with service, but still going to be pushed out after 30 min if you finish quickly. I know what to expect so nbd.

Mongerholic
03-09-18, 16:53
Kelly has the best PRS of all the providers I have been with-saw her once and have added her to my RRL. Easily one of my ATF's in my almost 2 years of mongering.

GoingAllOut
03-16-18, 18:53
[Deleted by Admin]

You better not ever do this shit again, if you make another shill account I'll edit the post to say you have bed bugs and hidden cameras.

Fucking try me if you think I'm lying

A2

GoingAllOut
03-16-18, 19:06
[Deleted by Admin]

You better not ever do this shit again, if you make another shill account I'll edit the post to say you have bed bugs and hidden cameras.

A2

GoingAllOut
03-16-18, 19:22
[Deleted by Admin]

A2

CoffeeLatte
03-17-18, 05:31
Who is Lala? She looks familiar. Is she Nara from Top Spa but now changed her name to Lala? Much Mahalo for any Intel. If Lala is Nara, I must go see her. I've missed her so much.

Memahu
03-17-18, 06:11
I think Tokyo Spa made a shill account is a result of shortening custamah's time. There's a new girl in their ad name Lala. There hasn't been a review about her probably because of Tokyo Spa's time policy.

Thaninja
03-17-18, 20:23
Man when is Sara coming back. I'm tired of these subpar girls.

ATLFan
03-17-18, 22:44
This place went down the drain quick. Had a garbage experience with hoshi back in August. Also was shorted time. Good! Hopefully they improve.

Paul Bishay
03-18-18, 02:24
Visited Tokyo the other day and was out the door in 45 minutes. Visited an old time provider who has been there for years and things have not change. Service was only do the regular stuff missionary, doggie, CG, RCG and nothing more like some other places but I still go and check it out when I have the money. If you cum fast, clean you up and boot you out the door under 45 minutes. I know some guys are lucky and get the full hour, not me. I guess I must be too fat and ugly.

CoffeeLatte
03-19-18, 00:14
Called Tokyo Spa, mama said Lala not working today.

Nephilim3000
03-19-18, 00:50
Visited Tokyo the other day and was out the door in 45 minutes. Visited an old time provider who has been there for years and things have not change. Service was only do the regular stuff missionary, doggie, CG, RCG and nothing more like some other places but I still go and check it out when I have the money. If you cum fast, clean you up and boot you out the door under 45 minutes. I know some guys are lucky and get the full hour, not me. I guess I must be too fat and ugly.Whoa if you got kicked out under 45 minutes, then I better not go, because I'm big and ugly.

Rock Hard808
03-19-18, 02:05
Called Tokyo Spa, mama said Lala not working today.I don't see her in the Tokyo ad anymore.

Memahu
03-19-18, 04:36
I don't see her in the Tokyo ad anymore.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/curvy-sensual-lala/6842248

She has her own ad or Lala land won the Oscar for best picture.

DrMajikLuv69
03-19-18, 13:34
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/curvy-sensual-lala/6842248

She has her own ad or Lala land won the Oscar for best picture.Memahu, I agree with you and the academy's nomination for Best Picture should go to Lala. Those pictures in the link to the Ad you posted are one of the best Ive seen. The big question is will she win an Oscar for Best Actress?

And if Lala is called up for the Oscar Award for Best Actress; will she wait a minute, or let the suspense build or will her acting just put the monger audience into Lala Land? 😂 😎.

YoEleven
03-22-18, 14:34
Went to check out Sugar again the other night. As always, great attitude / service and great sex. Fuck this girl is sexy. Pretty face, tight body, nice shaved pussy. Always clean and always so tasty.

After a quick shower and some BBBJ, we where back in the room as she started with the light kisses on my backside. She then dove in and started rimming me as I laid on my stomach. I then flipped for more BBBJ and BLS. BBBJ was nice and sensual with perfect suction. She then climbed on and positioned herself for some 69. I then asked her to lay down for some serious DATY. After a while, I could actually taste her juices flowing. So fucking tasty. I then needed to fuck this girl and entered her in MISH. Moved to CG, to DS and then back to MISH. As I pounded her, she was so fucking wet and the feeling was incredible. I just couldn't hold it and I unloaded hard into the cover.

Sugar then cleaned me up. Helped me dress and then walked me out the door. I know there are issues at TS. But, I will always return to see Sugar. This girl is so sexy and so sweet. Can't wait to see her again.

TT Twista
03-22-18, 14:42
Saw Kelly on the way out one day and she was looking so fine. At first I didn't recognize her, not that she looked different but just, damn, like, so hot tho. I was thinking she was a new girl then Kelly said hi long time no see etc, and told me to give her a hug.

OMG I got so horny from the sight of her I went back the very next day to bone Kelly. She was happy to see me and rewarded me for coming back so damn soon. Not much has changed. Her table shower is still some hall of fame worthy washy-washy. Kelly can bang like an animal especially in CG. Her body looks amazing in every position but I love DS with her nice ass. Kelly took her time with me in the shower and in the room so we went a few min past one hour.

Local1234
03-25-18, 23:17
Man when is Sara coming back. I'm tired of these subpar girls.Looks like Sara returns 3/29.

Thaninja
03-26-18, 01:20
Thanks man but keep it on the DL.

Looks like Sara returns 3/29.

AmpAddict808
03-26-18, 03:45
Saw Kelly on the way out one day and she was looking so fine. At first I didn't recognize her, not that she looked different but just, damn, like, so hot tho. I was thinking she was a new girl then Kelly said hi long time no see etc, and told me to give her a hug.

OMG I got so horny from the sight of her I went back the very next day to bone Kelly. She was happy to see me and rewarded me for coming back so damn soon. Not much has changed. Her table shower is still some hall of fame worthy washy-washy. Kelly can bang like an animal especially in CG. Her body looks amazing in every position but I love DS with her nice ass. Kelly took her time with me in the shower and in the room so we went a few min past one hour. Does she do all covered service? CBJ and CFS? If she did at least BBBJ then I'd pay her a visit.

Memahu
03-26-18, 04:09
Thanks man but keep it on the DL.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-new-girl-kelly-sara-returns-3-29/9525322

Sara is headlining in their promotional ad.

LocaLoppa
03-26-18, 12:58
Kelly same as Kelly at sunflower, all covered. CBJ, CFS.

Does she do all covered service? CBJ and CFS? If she did at least BBBJ then I'd pay her a visit.

Fun2016
03-27-18, 03:20
Kelly same as Kelly at sunflower, all covered. CBJ, CFS.Did you mean Kelly at Tokyo and Kelly at sunflower is the same girl? Thanks.

Lucky808
03-27-18, 03:55
Did you mean Kelly at Tokyo and Kelly at sunflower is the same girl? Thanks.Not the same.

LocaLoppa
03-27-18, 04:00
I not educated enough to be smart, LOL. Kelly and Kelly both cfs, CBJ. Kelly not Kelly same kine. Kelly at Tokyo Korean. Kelly at sunflower is Chinese. Both have a following, and supporters who love them.

Did you mean Kelly at Tokyo and Kelly at sunflower is the same girl? Thanks.

Mongerholic
03-27-18, 04:39
Kelly same as Kelly at sunflower, all covered. CBJ, CFS.I've partaken in both Kelly's services and I guess it's YMMV with them. Tokyo Spa Kelly is on my RRL now--will have to alternate b / w her and Sara soon.

CoffeeLatte
03-27-18, 06:49
Again I called Tokyo Spa for Lala and again she is not working. Does anyone know her work schedule? PM is okay with me if you don't want the information to be shared in public. Much Mahalo for any information.

EddyRockwell
03-27-18, 18:00
Someone please spill the details! I may have to wait til the weekend to get to her but a thick asian is a dream to me.

DaViper
03-28-18, 00:41
Someone please spill the details! I may have to wait til the weekend to get to her but a thick asian is a dream to me.According to the mama there La la left she said went home on an emergency.

BallzDeep69
03-28-18, 01:11
Someone please spill the details! I may have to wait til the weekend to get to her but a thick asian is a dream to me.You might have to wait longer. Mama said said she not there at the moment.

HorsePlay
03-28-18, 03:08
Another viet provider that was a regular there. I would guess about 5 years off and on. She hasn't been here since last summer. Does any brothers here know what happened to her? Is she coming back anytime soon? Please pm if you rather do that than a public post. Thanks.

Memahu
03-28-18, 03:27
You might have to wait longer. Mama said said she not there at the moment.She left already. Talk about shortening time. Ok, that's a cheap shot.

Memahu
03-29-18, 03:16
Looks like Sara returns 3/29.Did Sugar go on vacation because Sara will be back in the lineup?

HiPickle
03-29-18, 03:33
Did Sugar go on vacation because Sara will be back in the lineup?I doubt it. They are there together in the past. Sugar was gone this last Sunday when I tried for an appointment, I just noticed she wasn't in the ad, gonna be a long vacation 😐. If I would have known Sara was in the line up and available when I called I would have seen her.

AmpAddict808
03-29-18, 15:30
Kelly same as Kelly at sunflower, all covered. CBJ, CFS.Too bad. Cross her off my list for now until she at least does BBBJ like most the top girls at Happiness and Rejuve.

Money1
03-29-18, 19:05
Too bad. Cross her off my list for now until she at least does BBBJ like most the top girls at Happiness and Rejuve.

Kelly at SF is BBBJ. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

LocaLoppa
03-29-18, 19:55
Sunflower Kelly was BBBJ first few time, then she went all covered so I stop seeing her.

Is She back to BBBJ and cfs again with Dfk (she stopped that too) then she is fun, but need to see more than one report confirming she does BBBJ, cfs and Dfk again.

Kelly at SF is BBBJ. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Money1
03-30-18, 05:25
Sunflower Kelly was BBBJ first few time, then she went all covered so I stop seeing her.

Is She back to BBBJ and cfs again with Dfk (she stopped that too) then she is fun, but need to see more than one report confirming she does BBBJ, cfs and Dfk again.I don't want to get off topic in the wrong thread, but she was BBBJ and DFK the last time I saw her. I can't remember but it was probably about 6 months ago.

LocaLoppa
03-30-18, 12:06
Thanks brudda for confirming the other Kelly. Maybe was bad day when I saw her.

Moving on.

Is Lala one schedule? Love that girl.

I don't want to get off topic in the wrong thread, but she was BBBJ and DFK the last time I saw her. I can't remember but it was probably about 6 months ago.

AirportUse
03-30-18, 22:33
Saw that Sara was back in town and got an appointment with her today. It was great seeing her again. She still loooks smoking hot and was very playful and sexy when I saw her. She took me to the shower and had me sit on the edge as she washed me and kissed my body all over. We went back to the room and she went down for a nice BBBJ which was great looking why the mirrors. I then laid her down for some DATY and she tase Ted so sweet and fresh. We then flipped for 69 and then she did more BBBJ and a BBBJ / HJ combo that felt great. She then put in the cover and went RCG, CG, ACG then I went on top and we finished in MISH. So hot and so good. I will repeat before she leaves. L / S / A: 10/10/10.

HeatNation
03-30-18, 22:44
Saw that Sara was back in town and got an appointment with her today. It was great seeing her again. She still loooks smoking hot and was very playful and sexy when I saw her. She took me to the shower and had me sit on the edge as she washed me and kissed my body all over. We went back to the room and she went down for a nice BBBJ which was great looking why the mirrors. I then laid her down for some DATY and she tase Ted so sweet and fresh. We then flipped for 69 and then she did more BBBJ and a BBBJ / HJ combo that felt great. She then put in the cover and went RCG, CG, ACG then I went on top and we finished in MISH. So hot and so good. I will repeat before she leaves. L / S / A: 10/10/10.Can you or anyone elaborate on her looks and body with comparison if possible. Thanks.

AmpAddict808
03-31-18, 23:41
Kelly at SF is BBBJ. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.Then do you know if Kelly at Tokyo Spa does BBBJ or BBFS?

GofasBits
04-01-18, 00:44
Then do you know if Kelly at Tokyo Spa does BBBJ or BBFS?Nope. Kelly at TS is all covered. Just like back in the day when she had Ichiban. GL!

LivingInSin
04-01-18, 03:10
Nope. Kelly at TS is all covered. Just like back in the day when she had Ichiban. GL!Wonder what happened to Bobbie from ichiban. She was a hottie.

Unit420
04-01-18, 06:14
Saw that Sara was back in town and got an appointment with her today. It was great seeing her again. She still loooks smoking hot and was very playful and sexy when I saw her. She took me to the shower and had me sit on the edge as she washed me and kissed my body all over. We went back to the room and she went down for a nice BBBJ which was great looking why the mirrors. I then laid her down for some DATY and she tase Ted so sweet and fresh. We then flipped for 69 and then she did more BBBJ and a BBBJ / HJ combo that felt great. She then put in the cover and went RCG, CG, ACG then I went on top and we finished in MISH. So hot and so good. I will repeat before she leaves. L / S / A: 10/10/10.Is she go by Herry before?

HiPickle
04-01-18, 12:59
Is she go by Herry before?Herry was another girl, even more of a super star, now sadly missing.

DrMajikLuv69
04-01-18, 13:46
Is she go by Herry before?Oh oh! Better hurry up and see Herry. Missed her here last time.

DrMajikLuv69
04-01-18, 13:52
Herry was another girl, even more of a super star, now sadly missing.I heard only good things about Herry, but never had the chance to see her. I'm wondering if this Sara is "in the same class", I have not been to TS because of all the reports posted about the mama shortening mongers' time and the girls conspiring to the 35 minute hour. Maybe if they fix that clock issue I might go check it out.

BryanHawaii69
04-01-18, 15:58
Herry was another girl, even more of a super star, now sadly missing.Herri was in a class by herself. Sara who I've seen once before wouldn't be fit to hold Herris glass of water IMHO.

Sara's an actress and Herri was the real deal. I know where she is but I'm not saying a thing. Whoever got her is A lucky snitch.

HiPickle
04-01-18, 17:05
I heard only good things about Herry, but never had the chance to see her. I'm wondering if this Sara is "in the same class", I have not been to TS because of all the reports posted about the mama shortening mongers' time and the girls conspiring to the 35 minute hour. Maybe if they fix that clock issue I might go check it out.Herry was like the perfect provider. Young, like a k pop star and you're the Rockstar she's the groupie. BBFSCIP, msog, If you stop kissing her, she would grab your face and lip lock you like it was needed to breathe. If you were rested after a few minutes, she would gently stroke Jr and place it inside herself. Fukin amazing, and she's gone. Probably one of you Mongers has her as a personal sugar daddy special. Lucky dude who ever it is. Never found another like that. Sarah is a cutie, but you won't get that type of service. Well. Never say never. Heh😁.
She started off as London at Rejuve, then became Herry moving to top spa, then Tokyo spa till her departure. Ya, she is missed.

Memahu
04-01-18, 18:18
Oh oh! Better hurry up and see Herry. Missed her here last time.With a name like Herry Up at Tokyo Spa, At least there would be truth in advertisement. But, hey!

LivingInSin
04-01-18, 18:53
Yeah I agree. I too stopped going here because they short time you. And the last time they short timed me they weren't even busy. All the girls appear to be in on it and so that was my last time. But of course if there's a hottie with awesome service I'm pretty sure I would return.

Makiki
04-01-18, 22:31
Saw her after missing her last tour on the island. She's still hawt! Also the best butt out there. I like her soft style with dirty talk. Tried lots of positions and had to finish ds. Had to. Of course knock came way early but I took my time talking and fondling before leaving. Ill only come here when Sara is here.

Money1
04-02-18, 00:21
Saw her after missing her last tour on the island. She's still hawt! Also the best butt out there. I like her soft style with dirty talk. Tried lots of positions and had to finish ds. Had to. Of course knock came way early but I took my time talking and fondling before leaving. Ill only come here when Sara is here.She has a perfect ass. I've never met anyone with butt implants but I'm guessing that she had work done. Not that it matters, but just an observation. And I have nothing to substantiate this opinion. And I'm not a plastic surgeon. Just thinking out loud.

DrMajikLuv69
04-02-18, 01:58
Herry was like the perfect provider. Young, like a k pop star and you're the Rockstar she's the groupie. BBFSCIP, msog, If you stop kissing her, she would grab your face and lip lock you like it was needed to breathe. If you were rested after a few minutes, she would gently stroke Jr and place it inside herself. Fukin amazing, and she's gone. Probably one of you Mongers has her as a personal sugar daddy special. Lucky dude who ever it is. Never found another like that. Sarah is a cutie, but you won't get that type of service. Well. Never say never. Heh😁.
She started off as London at Rejuve, then became Herry moving to top spa, then Tokyo spa till her departure. Ya, she is missed.Wow! Where the fock was I? I know that time I was seeing Pink, Tera at Kison and Dallas at Rejuve and things were so great with their services that I skipped Herry. Fock! I should have gone to TS!

Viet Whisperer
04-02-18, 12:36
She has a perfect ass. I've never met anyone with butt implants but I'm guessing that she had work done. Not that it matters, but just an observation. And I have nothing to substantiate this opinion. And I'm not a plastic surgeon. Just thinking out loud.That's a natural ass coming from her French heritage. Ass implants don't turn out that well and and soft. If you want to see bad ass implants buy April at Thai Angel a drink LOL. Those fucking things are hard as a rock and will crush your balls. I think Paula may have them also but not sure. Sara appears to do a lot of squats in the gym and certainty work also which makes it such a nice booty.

AlamoAna808
04-02-18, 13:24
Wow! Where the fock was I? I know that time I was seeing Pink, Tera at Kison and Dallas at Rejuve and things were so great with their services that I skipped Herry. Fock! I should have gone to TS!That girl was a &$&@ing machine. One of my top 5 performers. She is missed.

Van Deventer
04-02-18, 23:10
She has a perfect ass. I've never met anyone with butt implants but I'm guessing that she had work done. Not that it matters, but just an observation. And I have nothing to substantiate this opinion. And I'm not a plastic surgeon. Just thinking out loud.When she was on all fours for k9, I noticed two symmetrical scars, one under each cheek. They weren't obvious scars, but were noticeable because they were slightly darker than the surrounding skin. The fact that there was one on each side, in the same location, made me think she had implants.

I'm no doctor so I could be wrong, but even if I'm right, doesn't matter to me. I had a good time.

Memahu
04-03-18, 01:44
Yeah I agree. I too stopped going here because they short time you. And the last time they short timed me they weren't even busy. All the girls appear to be in on it and so that was my last time. But of course if there's a hottie with awesome service I'm pretty sure I would return.I thought maybe if they put in their Backpage ad stating a "Guarantee, One Hour Service" might help their business. But, if the providers are for that shortening time service policy. Cannot help.

Mondo Badfoot
04-03-18, 18:52
I know Tokyo Spa is famous for shortchanging mongers on their one hour investment! The only thing I can recommend to counteract this injustice is. Go see Kelly! She will show you her world famous slip and slide in the shower then fuck your brains out for the rest of the hour!

Memahu
04-04-18, 05:14
I know Tokyo Spa is famous for shortchanging mongers on their one hour investment! The only thing I can recommend to counteract this injustice is. Go see Kelly! She will show you her world famous slip and slide in the shower then fuck your brains out for the rest of the hour!Don't forget about Sugar and Hoshi, if she returns. They're good too. A monger wrote that Hoshi put on weight before she left. The good news is that when a provider returns, she has lost weight and be in better shape.

Memahu
04-04-18, 05:27
Don't forget about Sugar and Hoshi, if she returns. They're good too. A monger wrote that Hoshi put on weight before she left. The good news is that when a provider returns, she has lost weight and be in better shape.By the way, Who's Cookie in their Backpage ad? Cookie! Cookie Mon. Ster!

Memahu
04-04-18, 05:37
By the way, Who's Cookie in their Backpage ad? Cookie! Cookie Mon. Ster!Me want Cookie! Me eat Cookie! Can you say that on Sesame Street?

Coffee Bean
04-05-18, 13:07
Skye is back! My friend saw her and said she's super hot. Was gone before I could try. Hoping to sample this weekend.

Local1234
04-05-18, 17:48
Skye is back! My friend saw her and said she's super hot. Was gone before I could try. Hoping to sample this weekend.Nice Kelly, Sara and Skye in one house.

Memahu
04-06-18, 04:10
Skye is back! My friend saw her and said she's super hot. Was gone before I could try. Hoping to sample this weekend.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-skye-is-back-sara-is-back/9532122

Are they real photos of Skye? Humana. Humana. Humana.

HiPickle
04-06-18, 11:13
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hottest-of-hawaii-skye-is-back-sara-is-back/9532122

Are they real photos of Skye? Humana. Humana. Humana.Her picture was pulled already. I was hoping it was a glitch like elsewhere, but don't see it there. Such a tease eh. 👀.

HiPickle
04-07-18, 14:54
Her picture was pulled already. I was hoping it was a glitch like elsewhere, but don't see it there. Such a tease eh. 👀.On the ad in Mojovillage.com. Good. Going to try.

HorsePlay
04-08-18, 01:34
On the ad in Mojovillage.com. Good. Going to try.Just finished my first session with Skye. It is really her in the pics, but pics were most definitely photoshopped. She isn't hot for my taste, but very cute for sure. Basic wash down on the ts. No preview and she didn't even undress. Back in the room, she sat me on the edge of the bed for a nice BBBJ. Then went on bed for 69. Cover went on for some cg, rcg, k9, then finished in mish. She sports a pair of mm Cs and a tight body with a nice ass. Love the site of it in 69. I would rate Lulu at Rose 7. 5.

L7. 5.

A8.

S7.

She says she would only be here for a couple of weeks. Go get some before she disappears for another year!

Memahu
04-08-18, 18:11
I would rate Lulu at Rose 7. 5.This can't be a 7. 5 for Lulu's looks. There were providers with ratings of 8 and above that weren't as hot looking as Lulu. But, ratings are a matter of tastes. If Skye is just as hot, I'll take it.

HorsePlay
04-08-18, 22:54
This can't be a 7. 5 for Lulu's looks. There were providers with ratings of 8 and above that weren't as hot looking as Lulu. But, ratings are a matter of tastes. If Skye is just as hot, I'll take it.You are right in terms of looks ratings are a matter of personal tastes. That's the reason I provided Lulu's rating from Rose as a reference. My ratings are not scaled down at all for AMPs or Indy. Average looking would be 5 for me. So Skye would be several notches above average. I hardly give out 8's. I reserve 9-10 for pornstars. So hopeful that helps my fellow mongers with my ratings. Nevertheless, get some and enjoy!

Fun2016
04-09-18, 03:23
This can't be a 7. 5 for Lulu's looks. There were providers with ratings of 8 and above that weren't as hot looking as Lulu. But, ratings are a matter of tastes. If Skye is just as hot, I'll take it.I rate face separately from body. For me, Skye face is 7. 5, while Lulu face is 8. 5 (or 8 at least). TEHO of course.

Member #5810
04-09-18, 03:45
You are right in terms of looks ratings are a matter of personal tastes. That's the reason I provided Lulu's rating from Rose as a reference. My ratings are not scaled down at all for AMPs or Indy. Average looking would be 5 for me. So Skye would be several notches above average. I hardly give out 8's. I reserve 9-10 for pornstars. So hopeful that helps my fellow mongers with my ratings. Nevertheless, get some and enjoy!Thanks for the explanation as well as a reference for your scale. Makes things easy to get a feel for how the numbers apply to looks.

Kim Chee Hu
04-09-18, 23:30
I think I been waiting a year for Skye to come back. I used to ask the mamas when Skye coming back. Finally went to see her on her first day back. She remembered me and we seemed to pick up right where we left off. FWIW I rate Skye a 9 - 9. 5 same as Lulu for me. Skye's body is so tight but her skin is so silky smooth and soft. She got a super tiny waist that make her hips look little bit wide so she has a hot hour glass figure. Nice ass too, but even Skye would agree her Tokyo Spa co-worker Sara get the nicest booty in the biz. Skye had no makeup on and still looked so cute and so pretty that I thought she actually was wearing makeup. She's a natural cutie. Awesome service as good as I remember. Starting with LFK into DFK. Then we lay on the bed and she stroked my cock to get me hard while she fed me her boobs or kissed on my chest or DFK me. After some HJ and foreplay she did a nice sensual BBBJ. Let me DATY & 69 then put the condom on. We did CFS CG & DS then took off the cover for more BBBJ. Back to CFS DS then finished with BBBJCIM. We cuddled and talk story until mama call time at 50 min. So after Skye cleaned me with a hot towel and I got dressed I was out the door at exactly one hour. But I never did get shorted time before anyway so I don't worry about it.

CoffeeLatte
04-10-18, 03:45
Any updates on Lala? PM is fine with me.

Much Mahalo.

Kennek
04-10-18, 04:24
That's a natural ass coming from her French heritage. Ass implants don't turn out that well and and soft. If you want to see bad ass implants buy April at Thai Angel a drink LOL. Those fucking things are hard as a rock and will crush your balls. I think Paula may have them also but not sure. Sara appears to do a lot of squats in the gym and certainty work also which makes it such a nice booty.I agree but too bad she only work until this Saturday. Have to see her one more time before she leave.

Memahu
04-11-18, 04:19
I reserve 9-10 for pornstars.www.complex.com/style/2013/03/25-unbelievable-photos-of-adult-film-stars-before-and-after-applying-make-up/sarah-peachezwww.complex.com/style/2013/03/25-unbelievable-photos-of-adult-film-stars-before-and-after-applying-make-up/sarah-peachez

Sorry to ruin the fantasy. But, pornstars are 5's without makeup. I saw Kelly of Ichiban and Yuri of Ichiban, old Pine Tree before they put on makeup for the evening. They looked better than those pornstars.

Horde Prime
04-11-18, 04:30
I agree but too bad she only work until this Saturday. Have to see her one more time before she leave.Good riddance. Those scars she got are nasty.

HorsePlay
04-11-18, 05:48
www.complex.com/style/2013/03/25-unbelievable-photos-of-adult-film-stars-before-and-after-applying-make-up/sarah-peachezwww.complex.com/style/2013/03/25-unbelievable-photos-of-adult-film-stars-before-and-after-applying-make-up/sarah-peachez

Sorry to ruin the fantasy. But, pornstars are 5's without makeup. I saw Kelly of Ichiban and Yuri of Ichiban, old Pine Tree before they put on makeup for the evening. They looked better than those pornstars.No worries. No fantasies ruin. I would still pay 5 bills to do Nikki Benz over Kelly of ichiban anyday. Even if Yuri puts on full makeup wouldn't change a thing for me. Of course I wouldn't give any pornstars 9-10's: gilfs, fat, and midgets wouldn't get my top ratings because they are pornstars. I agree makeup does amazing things, but no fuglies can put on makeup and become pornstars that will get my 9-10's. Hopefully that help clarify any questions.

HiPickle
05-18-18, 13:59
Tried Amy. Somewhat of a spinner mid 30's, my guess. Non rushed. However only light pecks, no dfk so not my type. Good attitude for everything else, all covered.

Rotten Otto
05-18-18, 23:02
Saw Sara for the 1st time a few months ago. Very hot bodied and good PSE vibes. No rush. Then she leaves for a month. I make visit #2 upon her return. She saunters in 15 minutes late and subtly rushes the time. Out in 35 minutes. Oh, and she's a complete germaphobe. Next time I'll wear the body sized condom. Naw, no next time. Pass.

Makiki
05-18-18, 23:59
I like her. She pse to me. I've been lucky to be on the good end of YMMV.

HiPickle
05-19-18, 01:25
I like her. She pse to me. I've been lucky to be on the good end of YMMV.She's been hard for me to get last couple of weeks I've tried to sample again. My time available hasn't been hers. I had to seach my old review to remember if I liked her or not LOL.

On another note, I texted Sugar to get a return date, she said probably next month. She's really the only reason I go to Tokyo spa anyway.

HawaiiAmp
05-19-18, 17:55
I like her. She pse to me. I've been lucky to be on the good end of YMMV.I used to get full pse from Sara, the past couple months it went downhill. Service still ok for a girl as hot as she is, no dfk anymore, going through the motions, not repeating.

El Samurai
05-20-18, 22:01
I looked in tokyo spa cityxguide and I didn't see her picture is she still working there?

Mondo Badfoot
05-22-18, 14:26
I looked in tokyo spa cityxguide and I didn't see her picture is she still working there?Saw her last week. Better than ever!

HiPickle
05-22-18, 17:42
I tried calling like 4 times yesterday, no one want to answer. Hoping to catch Sera one more time. Heh, maybe saw my number and said uh uh. Pffff whatever, I got Sugar's number that's all that matters. 😉.

Rock Hard808
05-23-18, 05:12
Anyone know if they finished up redoing the room? I went last week to see Lala and saw couple guys working on the rooms.

FCH300
05-23-18, 22:03
I tried calling like 4 times yesterday, no one want to answer. Hoping to catch Sera one more time. Heh, maybe saw my number and said uh uh. Pffff whatever, I got Sugar's number that's all that matters. 😉.As you have likely heard by now. Tokyo was raided on the day you called. Don't know whether or not they have reopened. Seems to have been ICE raid. Hope they had their ducks in a row!!

HiPickle
05-23-18, 22:30
As you have likely heard by now. Tokyo was raided on the day you called. Don't know whether or not they have reopened. Seems to have been ICE raid. Hope they had their ducks in a row!!OK, I didn't know. Yes, hope the cops wasted their time, well they do anyway, plenty thieves out here, but God forbid someone overstayed their visa. 😑.

Makiki
05-24-18, 00:23
My ATF there said she was nabbed with other girls.

Joe Blows
05-24-18, 01:23
Nothing in the HPD arrest logs for Ward Ave for the last 2 days. If there were arrests, should have shown by now, either for trafficking or the mongers. This sounds like a ICE "raid" and not an police raid. I'm sure the girls are spooked and that's why no one is answering the phones.

Money1
05-24-18, 02:01
My ATF there said she was nabbed with other girls.When you say nabbed do you mean arrrested? I'm curious because the article said no one was areested.

Blake123
05-24-18, 04:29
Nothing in the HPD arrest logs for Ward Ave for the last 2 days. If there were arrests, should have shown by now, either for trafficking or the mongers. This sounds like a ICE "raid" and not an police raid. I'm sure the girls are spooked and that's why no one is answering the phones.Because "nobody" was arrested--according to the news report.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38262519/police-raid-massage-parlor-in-honolulu-in-crackdown-of-human-trafficking

YongerMonger
05-24-18, 18:08
Who grows up and dreams of being a professional cock block when they are older. Two consenting adults can do what they want but the puritanical overlords will always get butthurt.

El Samurai
05-25-18, 03:28
Tried calling it went straight to voicemail.

HiPickle
05-25-18, 03:47
Because "nobody" was arrested--according to the news report.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38262519/police-raid-massage-parlor-in-honolulu-in-crackdown-of-human-trafficking"Agents took away multiple bins and boxes from the location. ".

I guess it's a good thing they did away with the stamp card with our name and phone number on it. 🤔.

Blake123
05-25-18, 04:40
"Agents took away multiple bins and boxes from the location. ".

I guess it's a good thing they did away with the stamp card with our name and phone number on it. 🤔.But, our phone numbers on those cards only listed the last four digits--at least on my card. So...we are safe, regardless.

BryanHawaii69
05-25-18, 21:51
But, our phone numbers on those cards only listed the last four digits--at least on my card. So...we are safe, regardless.Not to pop your bubble pal. Just keeping it real as you should. If they really wanted to all they'd need to do is match your digits with incoming phone calls. If they ever needed that kind of due diligence I'm just saying.

Hunt638
05-26-18, 00:29
I still have Donna's phone number but she did not answer,I don't even know if she still working there last time I was there I saw Surgar. And Kelly from Ichiban.

Hunt638
05-28-18, 18:28
I can't get anyone to answer the phone, Has anybody been over there to check to see if they're going to reopen.

WabFlyer
05-28-18, 18:33
Anyone confirm if TS has closed or not? All their ads have been pulled and they're not answering their phone. Thanks.

Good Eats69
05-28-18, 18:51
I can't get anyone to answer the phone, Has anybody been over there to check to see if they're going to reopen.Just drove by the other night, they are closed.

TropicalSex
05-29-18, 01:39
Just drove by the other night, they are closed.It was in the news I think a couple weeks ago. It was a police bust, said they were preventing trafficking of Asian women. Go figure.

DpcHonolulu
05-29-18, 13:11
Is Sugar at Happiness the same Sugar that used to be at Tokyo?

Anyone know what happened to Shiny from Tokyo?

HiPickle
05-29-18, 18:15
Is Sugar at Happiness the same Sugar that used to be at Tokyo?

Anyone know what happened to Shiny from Tokyo?Tokyo Sugar is on vacation, will return soon. So she says. 😉.

Memahu
05-30-18, 04:39
Anyone confirm if TS has closed or not? All their ads have been pulled and they're not answering their phone. Thanks.Rubmaps has a Closed logo on their Tokyo Spa page. Yelp has Tokyo Spa as open. Yelp might be outdated. You can call Tokyo Spa if you no scared that they have your number on file.

Rotten Otto
05-30-18, 21:32
Tokyo Sugar is on vacation, will return soon. So she says. 😉.Hope the brouhaha is over and done with at TS, otherwise she be returning to a closed up shop.

Slick Guy
06-03-18, 04:42
So is tokyo spa closed for good?

YoEleven
06-03-18, 18:18
So is tokyo spa closed for good?Looks like it. Fucking bummers!

Memahu
06-05-18, 01:09
https://honolulu.rubratings.com/28191

They be back?

Island Guy808
06-05-18, 02:08

They be back?I doubt it.

That site seems pretty bogus. They've got an ad for Happiness dated June 1 with girls who are on vacation or haven't been there for awhile.

Called from a burner number and no answer.

IG.

Slick Guy
06-05-18, 04:22
Looks like it. Fucking bummers!Damn. First dream shut down and now tokyo.

TropicalSex
06-06-18, 06:46

They be back?http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38262519/police-raid-massage-parlor-in-honolulu-in-crackdown-of-human-trafficking

KublaiKhan
06-06-18, 19:54
It shouldn't surprise you guys that Tokyo Spa is the latest victim of AMP closures, given the multi billion dollar redevelopment occurring in the Ward area. LEO needed a cooperative landlord and neighbors to collect evidence against Tokyo Spa. AMPs aren't good for property values (especially for condo units that start at $1. 2 million).

Have you noticed that are options are slowly shrinking? I spent a lot of money and time at the ward whoreplex over the years. It's sad to see that they are all gone. I'm sure more closures are yet to come. Stay safe and be smart my brothers.

NiceBush808
06-06-18, 21:41
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38262519/police-raid-massage-parlor-in-honolulu-in-crackdown-of-human-traffickingToo bad. I had good memories there with Yuki, Yas, and Vanilla, especially Yuki chan. Where is she now? I'll miss that place sort of.

Bulgogi Boy
06-07-18, 17:02
Too bad. I had good memories there with Yuki, Yas, and Vanilla, especially Yuki chan. Where is she now? I'll miss that place sort of.I had only good experiences there as well. I saw Yuki the last week she was here in April. She said she was going back to New York and possibly not returning.

I know she had been working hard, and saving her money. I hope she's able to find a good life in New York.

Peace,

BB.

NiceBush808
06-07-18, 17:46
It shouldn't surprise you guys that Tokyo Spa is the latest victim of AMP closures, given the multi billion dollar redevelopment occurring in the Ward area. LEO needed a cooperative landlord and neighbors to collect evidence against Tokyo Spa. AMPs aren't good for property values (especially for condo units that start at $1. 2 million).

Have you noticed that are options are slowly shrinking? I spent a lot of money and time at the ward whoreplex over the years. It's sad to see that they are all gone. I'm sure more closures are yet to come. Stay safe and be smart my brothers.No wonder all that noise and commotion about what went on there and possible closure using LEO and trafficing excuses if true or not as a smokescreen as it was part of a plan for the redevelopment stuff. I guess if not partly Maybe it was mostly why for the closure as part of this ongoing redevelopment process.

LocaLoppa
06-07-18, 19:37
Today still get plenty places to go. Plenty. Century center alone get months worth of pussy.

Was one time private club member only places. Korean bar was booth and room action, and in the parking lot.

AMP come and go. But they will be around one way or another.

Have you noticed that are options are slowly shrinking? I spent a lot of money and time at the ward whoreplex over the years. It's sad to see that they are all gone. I'm sure more closures are yet to come. Stay safe and be smart my brothers.

SushiMuncha
06-13-18, 18:59
Just wondering is anybody has any info on Shiny!

Little Dickie
06-16-18, 05:32
Just wondering is anybody has any info on Shiny!There's a Shiny at Pine Tree. Don't know if it's the same one.

ProfessorGun69
06-16-18, 06:33
There's a Shiny at Pine Tree. Don't know if it's the same one.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38262519/police-raid-massage-parlor-in-honolulu-in-crackdown-of-human-traffickingLittle Dickie is Tokyo Spa still open?!

Little Dickie
06-24-18, 15:39
Little Dickie is Tokyo Spa still open?!Same location, same phone number, new name. Check Ume Spa thread.