PDA

View Full Version : R&R Oasis. The biggest scam in Las Vegas.

Smokey1981
02-03-12, 01:48
I think this place deserve it's own thread. For all your tourist stay away from this place.

R & R Oasis.

3261 S Highland Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Steppenwolfe
02-03-12, 04:19
Where the money you pay for what won't happen in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Dj Platinum
04-10-12, 08:55
What didn't happen left town and what happened in Vegas stays here.

DJP

AngellaMasters
04-25-12, 12:36
There have been, are and will be clip joints in Vegas. There are so many other options in Vegas, do your home work and get what you want, it's out there. Oh BTW, never take the advise of a cabbie on getting "taken care of". He will take you where is taking care of him.

Dj Platinum
04-26-12, 17:09
No homework necessary. It's just common sense.

DJP

Zappa3
03-15-13, 18:24
As usual words of wisdom Angela.

There have been, are and will be clip joints in Vegas. There are so many other options in Vegas, do your home work and get what you want, it's out there. Oh BTW, never take the advise of a cabbie on getting "taken care of". He will take you where is taking care of him.

Johhny Quest
03-15-13, 19:35
To Scam or not to Scam, Small head Thinking.

Is this a scam or what?

Every so often I run across a personal ad like in casual encounters on CL and I answer it only to find that its some chick at an massage parlor. There was was on west Flamingo, I think it actually 2 different ones. I never went.

But recently, I encountered another one and my small head is thinking I should go check it out. Is it scam just to get me in the door? Seems like its run solely by the Asian woman. $20-$40 for entrance.

Zman429
03-15-13, 19:51
I think this place deserve it's own thread. For all your tourist stay away from this place.

R & R Oasis.

3261 S Highland Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109Good advice for anything on highland dr

Rock Two
03-16-13, 01:19

R & R Oasis.

3261 S Highland Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89109The real shame is that this is probably the 4th or 5th clip joint to rip off the good name of one or more of the legitimate swingers' clubs in town (Red Rooster, Couples Oasis.)

Zappa3
03-16-13, 16:06
Seriously Johnny, you should right a book or something. Since Wastrel left you are pretty much the man in Vegas now. Cheers to you.

To Scam or not to Scam, Small head Thinking.

Is this a scam or what?

Every so often I run across a personal ad like in casual encounters on CL and I answer it only to find that its some chick at an massage parlor. There was was on west Flamingo, I think it actually 2 different ones. I never went.

But recently, I encountered another one and my small head is thinking I should go check it out. Is it scam just to get me in the door? Seems like its run solely by the Asian woman. $20-$40 for entrance.

MasterJedi
03-23-13, 22:40
When there's sign on the door saying that 'there's ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS' you know what that means.

This was a big scam. All the services were offered verbally and they are very well prepared to manage complaints with signs hanged in not very well illuminated spots and a big ugly bouncer, which doesn't look like the best reasoning person to deal with.