PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 02:19
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ZEUS_420
04-12-02, 16:01
Hey Guys,
Has anyone gone to Colton lately ? I am wondering if Mink is working the usual days.

ZEUS

cheshiredude
04-14-02, 11:18
Hey can anybody tell me where this sakura place is? The big titted korean lady everyone keeps talking about (jennie) is just up my alley but no one ever says where the place is. Thanks

J Jones
04-15-02, 09:25
I was asking the same question and called info in Upland. Got the no and found out it is on Foothill someplace.

blah
04-15-02, 12:58
Sakura is at the corner of mout vista and foothill.Take 10 get off on Mount vista go north right on foothill 100 yds sakura is on right hand side. Please do not pay jeannie more than $60 for an hour.
Thx

Pokey
04-22-02, 20:46
Found a light skinned black SW yesterday on University and Ottawa st at 3:00AM. She was about 28 thin with nice tits and a nice face. I pulled up next to her and she said, " 40BJ" I said, get in. Later in the car I told her I wanted more, she said, FS was $80, I said, how about $60 and she said ok.
She took me to her motel room on University, and before I could take off my shorts me had the rubber on my dick, and gave me a CBJ, after a while she took off her skirt, but keeped on her jacket and panties, and just moved her panties to the side so I could put it in. I asked to to take off her jacket and black panties but she refused. She was a good fuck, but a lilttle disappointing due to her not getting naked and asking for a tip while I was fucking her doggie style.
She gave me her number and name, Tyler, I'll do her again, because she was so different from the usual crack Ho's I find on University.

lonestar
04-24-02, 12:31
Was passing thru Riverside on Monday and stopped for a quick lunch at the Church's on University. After about 10 minutes about 6 SW's appeared in front by the bus stop and across the street. Their pimps were there too. 1 BBW, 2 decent BW and 3 WG's. One was a real cute, petite blond. The parking lot filled up with traffic real quick. The girls started to split up both up and down the street. By the time I finished eating and got out to my car they were all gone. This was about 3 p.m. in the afternoon. I will try to get back out there and test the waters.

Three X
04-25-02, 11:34
Gone!

ZEUS_420
04-25-02, 11:57
Originally posted by Three x
Three X
Have any of you guys went to those Massage Parlors in Riverside. Most have change ownership now and many do provide FS. I like the one on Jackson street try Lily and give her 40 or 50! We don't need to spoil them! They make about 400 a day anyway paying no taxes. Call before you go and make sure they are open.

Three X,
I live in the Riverside area and have'nt had the opportunity to find a "good" amp locally. I usually go to Colton for a sure thing. ALWAYS a GFE. What is the name of the place you mentioned off of Jackson ? How much do they charge to get in? Do they offer table showers ? Could you please give a lil info on Lily, Nationality, features ? Does the girl try and negotiate BEFORE providing or does she just wait till the end ?Thanks in advance for the info Bro.

ZEUS

ZEUS_420
04-25-02, 12:09
Hey Bill,
I was wondering if you have picked Kristina up lately ? She is STILL around the same area. Guess she did'nt leave yet cause I saw her yesterday morning at the liquor store on Polk. I have'nt got her for FS yet cause I was wondering if you ever got a full session from her afterall. I remember you posted that she did'nt let you finish because she complains about how much it hurts her. Just debating about having her for FS tonite. Hope to hear from you soon Bill. Happy Hunting.

ZEUS

Bill D. Cat
04-26-02, 18:41
Zeus,

E-mail me at billgato@hotmail.com. I have some info you need to hear.

Maybe you could help me out by filling in some blanks on info that I don't have.

Thanks,

Billy

cheapguy
04-26-02, 21:18
Hi, any more info on Kristina? Can you give a description again so I know what I am looking for?

ZEUS_420
04-27-02, 12:07
Cheapguy,
All the info that myself and Bill D. Cat have posted about Kristina can be found in the Old Forum Archives. She was supposed to leave the area a couple weeks ago but, she is still walking the same area at the same time. Happy Hunting Guys.

ZEUS

Pokey
04-29-02, 21:57
I was on University two nights ago late there were only about three or four BSW's walking around rated about 3 to 5. Finally, I decided I'd try a middle aged white women with a nice body rated about a 5 at night. When she got in the car she looked a little older then I like. It was right before 2:00 AM so she wanted me to buy her a bottle. I refused, she smelled like like a drunk and acted like one. She said, if I buy it for her she would fuck me good, and let me do anything I wanted. I was tempted but her actions could get me arrested so I kicked her out, it was hard getting rid of her. Finally, I gave her $2;00 all my spare change, and she left for the liquor store.

blah
05-02-02, 13:00
yesterday, around 5:30 pm infront of the Lowes on magnolia / Tyler I picked up sw. She said her name is Kristie average but 22 years old. She was not a druggie for sure Gave me a good BBBJ for $25 als, she let me come in her mouth. She would have done fs for $40, but she didn't have a room and I was kind of short on cash to get a room for her. But, we did the deed in the car. Does any one know the any cheap Motel for an hour or so in the same neighbourhood.
There was a tatto on her upper part left brest. Did anyone has a similar experiance.
Thx
Find her She is GOOD..

ZEUS_420
05-02-02, 15:06
Blah,
What nationality was this "Kristie" and what did she look like ? Happy Hunting.

ZEUS

blah
05-03-02, 11:46
Zeus !

She was white, the tatoo on her breast had a male name, but buddy she was good .
Happy Hunting
Sam

By the way I have to admit that you Zeus are the GURO of Hunters..........

ZEUS_420
05-03-02, 13:30
Blah,
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for her. Just for everyones 411, I saw Kristina out on her usual spot at her usual time. If you guys have a chance get a BBBJ from this chic. For $20 it's a bargain deal, she always lets you finish in her mouth. To bad she said she wont be working much longer. Happy Hunting.

ZEUS

P.S.
If anyone picks up this new girl "Kristie", please post.

ZEUS_420
05-08-02, 21:56
Hey Blah,
Any luck finding "Kristie" again ? I have been cruising the area (From Van Buren to La Sierra) the last couple days between 4:30-5:30 and have'nt seen anyone but, Kristina. Any info would be appreciated. Happy Hunting.

ZEUS

blah
05-09-02, 11:36
zeus-420

No, I haven't found her either. Drove by yesterday and also couple of days ago. If I found her again I will let you know. By the way could you share some info on Kristina ( how to contact her ) my e-mail is blahblah2496@yahoo.com.
thx Bro

ZEUS_420
05-09-02, 13:54
Hey Bill D. Cat,
Check your mail Bro. Talk to you soon. Happy Hunting !

ZEUS

Bill D. Cat
05-09-02, 19:22
Zeus,

Didn't see any new e-mails from you. Try me again at billgato@hotmail.com.

Talk to you soon, guy. Take it easy out there.

Billy

ZEUS_420
05-10-02, 16:49
Hey Guys,
I was cruising Magnolia around 5:30 p.m. yesterday and had no luck finding "Kristi" but, I did find a NEW CHIC. Cute white girl, 25 years old, about 5'6", about 110 lbs with brownish-blondish shoulder length hair. Her titties (34 B) and ass are both small but, so is she. She looks pretty good naked. She stays right off of Magnolia by the Pizza hut. She has 2 ugly tatoos, one on her calve and the other on her upper back. Best time to find her is between 4-6 pm. Best place to find her is in front of the Lowes shopping center.
Anyways, she wanted $20 for a BJ but, I got her some smokes and talked her into going back to my house. She wanted $40 for Fuck & Suck but, since I took her to my place she was happy with being able to shower and relax a lil. NUDE BBBJTC was pretty good but, NOWHERE near as good as Kristina. I was gonna have her ride me BUT,
PROBLEM !!! LOL This Hoe just had a kid recently and her snatch is'nt fully healed yet. So when she tried to take me inside her, she had to FINALLY tell me the problem. LOL Broken Snatch. The stiches are alsomst disolved though. So no Fucking for another week or so for her. Dedicated worker I guess. LOL I will DEFINETLY try her again in a couple weeks or so. She gets into it and is probably a good fuck. If any of you guys have her, please post. HAPPY HUNTING.

ZEUS

P.S.
Check your mail Billy.

Pokey
05-13-02, 16:29
Picked up Jessica yesteday at 2:00AM, she works University Ave with her sister. She is about 25, blond, about 130 with a decent body, rated about 4 or 5, would be much higher, but drugs wasted her mind and body a little.
I wanted FS, willing to pay $50, she said she had a room, but didn't want to take me there. I tried two motel, but they both refused the hourly rate. Jessica, wanted me to pay full price, then give her the key after, but I refused, not after giving my license information.
She wanted me to fuck her in the car one block from University, but I didn't want to risk that. I said, lets forget it, and here is $5 for your time, she got pissed, I then offered $10, she was still pissed. I then accepted her offer for $30 for CBJ.
It was rushed, and when I didnt come right away, she finished with a fast HJ.

zozzoz
05-13-02, 18:11
Any independents in the Corona, Norco area? Also, does anyone know what happened to Shannon from Norco?

Tjinla2001
05-14-02, 08:35
Originally posted by zozzoz
Any independents in the Corona, Norco area? Also, does anyone know what happened to Shannon from Norco?

Shannon moved to Hollywood. You can usually see her ad in the Sun. It used to be on clubsun.net. She used to be a lot of fun. It has been ages since I've seen her. Nice reasonable pricing. I liked when she was a total crystal meth user and got super skin. Her meaty pussy really stuck out. Did you see her a lot?

Three X
05-23-02, 11:56
Hey guys what about the massage parlors in the area!

blah
05-23-02, 19:18
Did any one try Accupressure at Grand and North Main behind the Car Repair shop.
If you are going north on Main pass 91 you hit grand you make left and this small shopping centre on your right hand side. There is a Accupressure place. Pls Share some info.
Thx Everyone
Oh
Yes I didnot find Kristie Again on Magnolia and tylor. May be she was a Transient. Sorry Zeus.

JOJO
05-24-02, 01:34
Where is the intersection of Grand & Main Streets in Riverside in reference to Fairmount Park?

zubioc
05-24-02, 15:26
blah:

I tried the place a couple months ago. The 2 girls I saw in there are 30-40yrs. old. They don't have doors on the rooms, they just have curtains. The walls do not go all they way to the ceiling so you can here what is said in the ajoining rooms. The girls are Korean and you can get a HJ but I wouldn't recommend.

Perv45
05-27-02, 22:38
Originally posted by ZEUS_420
Hey Guys,
I was cruising Magnolia around 5:30 p.m. yesterday and had no luck finding "Kristi" but, I did find a NEW CHIC. Cute white girl, 25 years old, about 5'6", about 110 lbs with brownish-blondish shoulder length hair. Her titties (34 B) and ass are both small but, so is she. She looks pretty good naked. She stays right off of Magnolia by the Pizza hut. She has 2 ugly tatoos, one on her calve and the other on her upper back. Best time to find her is between 4-6 pm. Best place to find her is in front of the Lowes shopping center.

Hey Zues:
Sounds like you found a little gem. I like them little. Have you seen her lately? I am headed out hunting next week and would love to hook up with this little lady. Seems like one of those that if you treat her nice she'll make your night.

Happy Hunting, baja45@yahoo.com

ZEUS_420
05-28-02, 12:09
Perv45,
Hey bro, that chic is out ALOT, so her hours are kinda hit or miss. She has been wearing her hair up and wears pants often. She hangs out by George's Burgers often because it's close to where she is staying. I still prefer Kristina though. YES, she is still in the area. Same place and time as always. Best BBBJ on the block for sure. HAPPY HUNTING.

ZEUS

HOconomy
06-03-02, 11:40
Hey guys, I usually post on the Pomona site, but getting tired of the scene. Not from Riverside. Can I get info on this 'Magnolia' chic and the burger joint? More info on Kristina and her whereabouts. Thanx in advance.

ZEUS_420
06-03-02, 19:12
HOconomy,

Those 2 chics are posted in detail. Just check in the archives or do a search. Kristina is like clockwork, ALWAYS out at 4:30 m-f

HAPPY HUNTING.

ZEUS

Three X
06-03-02, 22:53
!

OCTraveler
06-04-02, 10:50
?????? XXX = LE ?????? .... posts sound fishy.

Three X
06-04-02, 13:35
Gone!

ZEUS_420
06-04-02, 14:40
OC Traveler,

Relax Bro, Triple X is not LE. He is a VERY active member who ALWAYS posts quality info. HAPPY HUNTING !

ZEUS

P.S.
I will post my results on the places, as soon as I have a chance to go. If anyone else checks it out, please post some details. Hasta Guys.

HOconomy
06-05-02, 19:09
Zeus:
Thanx for the info. I'll be on the look out. Anyone know of any SW's in the Fontana area, like on Valley, or Baseline or something? Like to know if any local locals. Any info will be appreciated.

Perv45
06-09-02, 20:59
Hey Guys....
Well, went to Magnolia and cruised a few blocks up & down from Lowes. I was early, admittedly...... 1:30 p.m. Did not see either of the ladies. Q: Are those the only 2 in the area? Maybe I 'll hit there in late afternoon one day this week. Afterward, I slipped over to Costa Mesa and found a bumper crop on Harbor. See my post in the OC section.

Happy Hunting!

ZEUS_420
06-10-02, 14:07
Hey Guys,
Magnolia is still a nice spot to get SW . Their have been about 2 or 3 chics hanging around the hamburger spot, in front of Lowe's. I pass by almost daily around 4:30 or so and lately I see ALOT more of my fellow Hoe Hunters out as well.
I cruised University for a bit on Thursday around 5pm and then again around 6pm. NOTHING but, Crackheads. Don't even waste your gas.

Has any of you guys had a chance to check out the places that TRIPLE X had mentioned ? I'm planning on doing some "research" at 1 of these new places but, I wanted to ask if any else has tried yet. Please post ANY good info you guys have. This Riverside board needs more action. I will post my results as soon as I go. HAPPY HUNTING !

ZEUS

Three X
06-10-02, 21:59
Damn it,
Nobody has tried any of these new massage places in Riverside and Corona especially the Vietnamese place in Corona.

Yodaman
06-10-02, 23:59
Three x:

Where is the Viet place in Corona? I really have loved VN chicks since my time in (as you put it ) the NAM. Are you really a VN vet or just a pretender?

I am just curious, always like to know my Bros. not trying to Dis you,I know you really didn't mean nothin' with your "Nam" comment, its just that for me the "Nam" isnt really funny!

It's all good brother....Yodaman out

truman
06-11-02, 23:32
Cruising Magnolia last Thursday at 4:30, just like reported...clockwork...spotted white SW maybe 5'6" 130 lbs sandy blonde hair. She was wearing pants and talking on a cell phone. She got picked up around the corner from the burger place. Hoping to go back this week and as often as needed until I am able to experience Kristina and her bbbj

Bert2002
06-12-02, 09:15
3X - I'll check it out also. Which one in particular do you need intel.?

Blubalz
06-12-02, 10:29
3X

I've been to the one on Jackson and Mag. Claims to be a Chiro shop. The felame doc looks in on you and then they get the therapist.

Had Lyly, 5 face and body, got F/S for $60.

ZEUS_420
06-12-02, 12:47
Truman,
Like I said, just like Clockwork. I saw Kristina out a lil early yesterday though. She was walking her usual route from 3:30 till 4:30. Whe you see her, you'll know it's her because she always wears something to show off her Ass. ALWAYS wears dark sunglasses and ALWAYS walks on the North side of the street from Tyler to Polk. Good Luck Bro.

Blubalz,
How was the service at the place on Jackson ? Details please Bro. How many chics are available ? Door fee ? etc..... Thanks.

HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

Pokey
06-12-02, 13:58
I was out on University very late on Sunday 2 AM. There were only about 2 or 3 SW's around rated 3. I spotted tall black SW, who knew how to dress like a SW she had hot pants, with black nylons, and black top. She looked like she had a nice body from far. When I called her over, she was older then I first thought, but she said she had her own place, so we went there.
She took me to a dark alley, so I was kind of scared, but she assured me, she would not rob me, and tried to get me to relaxed.
We went into her house, after parking in the alley, It was a dump on the outside but nice on the inside.
She offered her prices, $20BBJ, $30 pussy only, $40 1/2 & 1/2.
I paid her $40, So we both got naked, but I noticed her body was not as good as it looked on the street, she was past her prime, and it turned me off a little, but we did it anyway.
If anyone is low on cash and really horny for an over the hill black SW, you can find her on University, by herself, south of Mc Donalds, dressed nice, very late at night after 1:00AM on Weekends her name is Marlene.

Blubalz
06-12-02, 18:43
Zeus,

"Blubalz,
How was the service at the place on Jackson ? Details please Bro. How many chics are available ? Door fee ? etc..... Thanks."

Service was OK but would not stay up at night and think about it. Only saw the one girl "lyly" and she rated a 5. May try it again but I'm really interested in the "so called" viet place on Magnolia.

Who knows what the cross street is?

Three X
06-12-02, 19:53
Three X here,

The place in Corona is in the newspaper it is on 6th street They say behind Arby's

Yodaman
06-12-02, 22:55
Threex

Your "Viet" place in Corona behind Arby's is Chinese, NOT Vietnamese, I have been there, mostly old and big in stature Chinese women all FOB (don't ask...it means Fresh Off the Boat)'

I guess they all look alike to you, but I can assure you, they are not!

In your defence....these places change hands constantly. It may be Viet now (Idoubt it) but I will give you the benifit of the doubt, however I will not take the trip to Corona again. I too saw the ad in the paper...It distinctly said Chinese girls.

Guys PLEASE get the facts together before you post!

Three X
06-13-02, 13:53
Three X
That's funny when I called they said they have Vietnamese girls I spoke with a Amy the first time, then Elana the second time who said she was a college student from Cal State Fullerton!.
They don't all look the same to me I guess it is a mixed place of something. Then again I never when there.

Yodaman
06-13-02, 14:46
Three x

WHAT A POST! You are one great contributer. I know the apartment complex you are talking about. About a year or so ago I answered and ad in the OC Register advertising Massage by Beautiful Chinese girls, they worked out of the same complesx(apt #1oo if I remember correctly).

The girl I saw was named Vivian and she was ebsolutly stunning! I mean almost a 10! Unfortunatly her service was not as good as her looks, They used one of those tall Massage tables, very difficult to have sex on, but she did offer full service for $150.00, I saw hher 3-4 times, she even gave me her home phone she lived in a condo on Pathfinder in Doamond Bar. I could call her just about anytime and she would come to my house (I lived in Diamond Bar at the time, very convient.

Similar experience to yours, she said that she had never given a BJ before, got her to do covered, but she complained of the rubbery taste, tried to convince her that my unit tasted like sugar but she would not go for it, oh well!.

I am going to make an appt with Lulu asap, but after everyone reads your post I am sure that the line will be very busy!

GREAT JOB.......

Yodaman
06-14-02, 12:46
Three x:
I just got back from a visit with Lulu. Met the other girl Judy.
Lulu is cute but she is a big girl, big as in baby fat, If sixe matters you may be dissapointed. I got over it very quick. She begins with a very lite baby powder :massage", mostly tickeling the boys. Then she strips (nice big boobs) and brings out the baby oil prep for a hj. I decline (I can do that for myself) and I ask for the BJ. There is no reaching for the condom and she performs well to completion. Her skills while good really need some nurturing.

The other girl, Judy is much older and not as cute as Lulu, but she has a much tighter package, she seems very friendly and I am going to try her next time.

At $60.00 per hr (no tip) this place is a real bargan, I don't know how long they will stay in business, but I will go back!

Arandy
06-14-02, 13:28
Yodaman

that place with Vivian still open?? if so, sent me some info to my email charlie007_svn@yahoo.com I like to give them a try. BTW, does Lulu to FS or just either HJ or BBBJ?? thanks.

Yodaman
06-14-02, 13:49
AMPGuest:
Sorry man, Vivian is long gone....I have tryed calling her and her phone has been disconnected, I think she went back to Tiawan.

As far as Lulu (she is from Bejing) goes, I saw her for the first time today and got the BBJ, as far as FS goes I am sure that it's available, she was pre lubed with KY, no reason to do that if she wasn't going to use it! I know that she was prepared because I gave her the ol' digital exam!

I have been with better, but she is very sweet and very willing to please, and the price is right! Treat these girls right and help keep them in Business.

Thanks again to Three x!

HoMaster
06-14-02, 20:03
ZEUS_420

Thaks for all of your posts!

I went out to Riverside yesterday afternoon looking for Kristina....cruised Magnolia between Polk and Tyler from about 3 until 5. Saw 2-3 possible SW's. The only person I saw walking what I understood was Kristina's beat was a Filipina-looking chick - did have sunglasses and did look like she was carrying a video/book, but didn't look like a pro - she was wearing loose/long denim shorts, long yellow T-shirt and tennis shoes with socks. Kinda skinny. Didn't fit my impression of what Kristina would look like. Was that her?

What does she usually wear/look like?

Thanks!!

HoMaster

CalDaMan
06-14-02, 21:46
I work right off of University and I cruise it atleast afew times a week when at lunch or after wrk, or whatever. Usually I dont see anything but the usual crack heads. But last week, I was cruising ack to work and was on a street about 1/2 a mile North of University, and I saw this awesome Latina. I would rate her a strong 8 (my 1-10 system is quite strong, I firmly belive 10's dont exist in MP's or streets). Anyhow, I am 90% sure she was working,but I could not get her in my car. She acted like she was about to a couple times, but then she declined. I have had this problem a lot in the past, and I have been told its because I look like a cop... Which is far from the truth. Must be the haircut. lol Anyhow, she had on a skirt, tight top and some platform shoes, her tits were probably a very strong D+ .. Anyhow has anyone else seen her??? Also I was on Mission the other day, in the seedy part of Rubidoux and saw a latina with large boobs, who looked like she was working, butdidnt ask, had to get back to work.. Thanks guys and be sfe.

Three X
06-15-02, 20:27
Hey Guys,
I'm going to try that but we need more Riverside Intelligence on these places and the places in Corona I called one place and they say they had black and white girls! It's a chiro place in The Press Enterprise!

Happy Beaver Trapping!

P.S. Dam I still think about how LuLu took my "Love Milk" in her mouth, that a down ass chick!!!!!!!

Arandy
06-16-02, 10:30
Three x,

can you hook me up with your chinese friend? thanks.

Yodaman
06-16-02, 17:14
Three x

Just saw Judy of Judy and Lulu this morning. Man. this is first class fs If it wern't for the language barrier it would be a GFE. She does it all for $60.00 per hr. Pleasent apt, really not bad looking, since she is more my type than Lulu I think she is a solid 7 with a 9 performance (if I ever find a 10 I would not be able to post it, I'd be dead!), says she is 26....NO WAY more like mid to late 30's but at 56 still a babe to me!

Three x Thanks again for your reserch you are a credit to the hobby and I won't mind taking "sloppy seconds" from you any time.

JUst one thing, posting ph#'s is ok since it gives the girls a chance to at least screen customers, I just think you should cool it with giving apt #'s. I know that it sounds like "lookong a gift horse in the mouth" but I would have bees successful with just the Ph#. But You are still the MAN in my book!

Don't get me wrong, I am not dissing you, but as hobbiests and human beings we should try to protect these providers as much as possible. Report the good and bad, but don't give the fking LE easy access to any more than the minimum info.

cletus
06-17-02, 20:23
Tried going to Lulu's today. I went to the apartment and the place looked empty. No one was home. I called the number and there was no answer? Anyone have any ideas?

Three X
06-17-02, 22:03
Gone!

Yodaman
06-18-02, 12:35
Cletus
Everything was "alive and well" on Sunday Morning. I don't know when you tried to call, and why would you go there if no one answered the phone, they will not open the door to unexpected guests. I have been there twice, how did you see that the place was empty? The blinds were always tightly shut, thete was no way to see in...my guess is that if the blinds were open "the party is over". Or maybe they just took the day off. Also many times a provider will not answer the phone (especially the good ones), If they are busy with a customer.

Three x
I think posting phone numbers especially if they are already published in a newspaper should be perfectly fine, I know that you are a seasoned vetran and would do nothing to cause these women any harm.

Two freebies from Chinese girls? You are the BOMB! I too have had the good fortune to have received freebies. What's the secret to your vibe? Mine is as always, humor, respect, kindness and treating them like a Girlfriend (dinner always helps). Guys this really works, and it happens more often than you think!

gambler
06-18-02, 16:22
Thanks bro! you and Zues and Three X are my heroes!
I would like to sample the hospitality of Judy and Lulu. Can you e-mail me directions and their phone number? I am not LE, just a hoobyist like the rest of my brothers. I know it stated with 626------Thanks

Being new to the area I'm trying to hook up with Kristina also!

Originally posted by Yodaman

Cletus
Everything was "alive and well" on Sunday Morning. I don't know when you tried to call, and why would you go there if no one answered the phone, they will not open the door to unexpected guests. I have been there twice, how did you see that the place was empty? The blinds were always tightly shut, thete was no way to see in...my guess is that if the blinds were open "the party is over". Or maybe they just took the day off. Also many times a provider will not answer the phone (especially the good ones), If they are busy with a customer.

Three x
I think posting phone numbers especially if they are already published in a newspaper should be perfectly fine, I know that you are a seasoned vetran and would do nothing to cause these women any harm.

Two freebies from Chinese girls? You are the BOMB! I too have had the good fortune to have received freebies. What's the secret to your vibe? Mine is as always, humor, respect, kindness and treating them like a Girlfriend (dinner always helps). Guys this really works, and it happens more often than you think!

gambler
06-18-02, 16:29
My private e-mail is gamblerjm@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Yodaman
Cletus

Three x

truman
06-18-02, 17:12
XXX and Yodaman,
You guys rock! Good info on J & L. Met both today...f/s with the L half for $60, though she did ask for a tip. I'm glad I didn't have to wait thru 2 hj's for everything...I probably wouldn't have. She was a little big (like you said) but very pleasant and Three X I can see why you find her special. I don't want to dis-service her so I will say that she is very tight where it counts.

Not sure yet if I'll return to sample the other half. But I was glad to find them still in business. If you have any other recommendations feel free to send them my way...

truman365_69@yahoo.com

Three X
06-18-02, 18:33
Gone!

Yodaman
06-19-02, 23:04
Three x Et all
I have really cum (pun intended) to respect you (thanks again for Lulu and Judy!)...Probably because we seem to have similar experiences and tend to agree, "If they don't start any problems there will be no problems" common sence and genius in its simplicity. You are very savy for one so young (24 indeed!_I have known many Asian providers over the yeare and have had mny sucessful and satisfying "relationships" what you have said is TRUE!

Guys when are you all going to get it..Three x Thor and myself have had numerous posts about just this, but you continue to whine about LE...Forget LE they are not omnipitant...They are not everywhere, they will not roll up on your house at midnite and take you away!

They might possibly use your posted info to bust an MP or service provider, but more likley they are operating on tips from asshole customers that don't like the service, or complaints from neighbors! Why do I say this? You can post anything..its anonymys no one knows you or wether what you say is true. Would LE setup a bust if the allegations couldn't be proven? They must go in and gain proof, then submit the proof to the DA office for an inditement. This is work and not a sure thing...LE is not playing a game of "almost" (sorry World Cup Fans)

Why do you think escort services, whose intimate details can be gained on numerous other websites desinged to give out details on prices and services provided, not get busted? Perhaps because they screen clients and a bust is much more difficult to get?

Stop giving these LE more credit than they deserve..they will always look for the sure thing! And stop giving them the keys to the sure thing...use your head *the big one" Give phone numbers ONLY if they have been published,,,Use email for the details if you feel compelled to give them and don't give directons! And above all READ the posts on this forum..Don't jump tp conclusions, ask questions and don't post "facts" that you haven't verified.

BTY I am a proponent of LE, without them we would all be in DEEP SHIT! They have a tough job to do, and they must follow the letter of the law even if they personaly disagree...most that I know do in fact disagree with the sex laws as they exist! Unfortunatly their job is not to interpret the Law but simply to inforce it.

As I see it it is more of a cat and mouse game, and WE are the CAT!

Wake up Hobbiests, and ENJOY!

JJchurning909
06-23-02, 02:54
Hello everyone... I've been reading the WSG Forums for awhile now, but I haven't contributed much... I was shocked to hear that Colton Accu was raided... I used to go during the day- time, and met with Ming a lot. I guess I'll have to cool it for awhile... I've been going to TJ the last couple of months... it's a lot safer in terms of LE... It's only an hour and half from Riverside... so it's not that bad... considering you get peace of mind... I've tried Mermaids, Hard Body, and some place called Deja Vu... All Massage... I like Latina women (Actually, I like all types)... You usually pay 40 at the door, then neogoiate with the girl later... I wait until after the massage... The chicks at Mermaids give great massages... total... it's usually about (40 + 60)... $100... I usually go with a buddy of mine... he perfers Hard Body, but only cause the last chick he got let him do anal for 40... We usually hit the strip clubs down there too... much better than the clubs in the states.... Madona's and Lord Black are good... once got I BJ at Lord Black from a hot Latina number.

Tip: Don't be shy, once in a taxi, strike up a converstation, tell the driver what you're looking for... he'll usually go into the Massage Parlors with you, and if you don't like the girls, he take you some place else... God I love TJ.

Three X.
I'm more interested in Lulu and Judy... 60's a good deal for an okay Chinese chick... If you can, please send me their Phone # to JJChurning@yahoo.com... or at least tell me where to find the number. Thanks... and stay safe everyone.

MaxxTraxxer
06-26-02, 13:23
Three X or Yodaman or Who ever may have the info:

If you guys dont mind I would love to get the number for those two ladies LuLu and Judy please email me at:
try_new_things_2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Asian_Pimp
06-27-02, 15:35
Does anyone know where are all the good Hostest Clubs are? A few months back, I went to this Hostest Club in City of Industry. I got this HOT looking hispanic chic (looks = 7-8, body = 9, attitude =10) and she gave me a CBJ for 30 minutes and then I ate her out for 30 minutes. All of that was only $45 + $27 for the house. This place got shut down, So I was wondering if anyone of you can tell me where are I can get some of those action in Hostest Clubs. Please email me thanks xoxo_boy@yahoo.com

Personally, I think Hostest Clubs are one the best and safest places to get some action.

zozzoz
06-27-02, 15:35
Im new to the Riverside board, but I do pass through for work sometimes. Could someone please give me Judy or Lulu's number? Please email zozzoz1@yahoo.com Thanks. Also willing to trade.

Three X
06-27-02, 22:28
I stopped f*****g with them I want to try GIGI A.S.A.P.!

Yodaman
06-27-02, 22:35
Three x
You know that I really dig your shit man! But sometimes your posts really do not make sense...Help me understand your last post...Who did you stop f*****g with? And you were the one that posted about GIGI. I am confused!

Perv45
06-28-02, 00:21
Hey Zues....
Was planning on cruising to find that sandy haired girl again. Does she do early afternoons? Or weekends? I am into WSW mostly, but yellow works too. Speaking of that, do you or Yodaman have the contact info on L & J? baja45@yahoo.com
Happy Hunting and be cool!

Perv45,
Hey bro, that chic is out ALOT, so her hours are kinda hit or miss. She has been wearing her hair up and wears pants often. She hangs out by George's Burgers often because it's close to where she is staying. I still prefer Kristina though. YES, she is still in the area. Same place and time as always. Best BBBJ on the block for sure. HAPPY HUNTING.

ZEUS

sam5
06-28-02, 13:24
I don't normally post on this board, but I am in need of some advice. I was hoping there would be some brothel veterans in this forum. I will be taking a trip to Vegas pretty soon, and was looking for advice on Sheri's or the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump. What kind of $ is needed to get some lovin' at these places? Let me know.

Three X
06-28-02, 20:41
I'm sorry,
I am typing about L and J, I lost their number and my interest in them! I posted a number of an independent in Rancho Cuc a few post ago! I have never tried her, but I will try her services soon. Her name is GIGI her pager number is (909) 422 6630. She is a black female and she sounds sweet!

ZEUS_420
06-29-02, 15:46
Perv45,
I have'nt seen that white girl around lately. The only regular in that area is Kristina but, there is usually a couple diferent chics working at odd hours durring the afternoon and late mornings. Kinda hit or miss anytime other that 4-5pm HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

Luvasian
07-01-02, 09:46
Could someone please e-mail me Judy and Lulu's contact number? Either home or pager...I would like to try there services sometime. Thanks guys.

Luvasian
07-01-02, 14:56
Oops..sorry but here is my e-mail address:

parsaver2@hotmail.com.

It'll be greatly appreciated.

Pokey
07-01-02, 15:59
Last night I was crusing University in Riverside about 2:00am. They were 4 or 5 Black SW, 1 white SW, all rated between 3-5 range. They were also two TS's I noticed. I didn't get anything last night, however, last Thursday I picked up this white SW small petite with nice tits, rated about a 5, it would be higher, but drugs are taking a toll on her. Her name is Nicole, she is a regular on University. Nicole was on a side street behind University, I picked her up and asked for sex, she wanted $50, but I told her I only had $40, she said ok. I asked if she had a room, and she said, no, but has a safe place.
The safe place turned out to be a open field on one of the side streets off University. It wasn't really that safe, but I said ok anyway.
She gaved a CBJ while I fingered her, after a few minutes of this, I put her chair down and slipped my dick into her.
It was not bad with Nicole, but I felt a little rushed wanting to come right away, so I would not be caught with my pants down by LE.

Perv45
07-06-02, 16:48
Originally posted by Pokey
last Thursday I picked up this white SW small petite with nice tits, rated about a 5, it would be higher, but drugs are taking a toll on her. Her name is Nicole, she is a regular on University. Nicole was on a side street behind University,

Hey Pokey:
Next time you nicole, see if she does afternoon walks. What part of University is best to cruise? Heard Magnolia is okay for afternoon stollers, but I have not seen much. My pref is small WF.
Happy Hunting!

Billy
07-09-02, 12:11
Sam5, if your going to the brothels in LV here is some info. I lived in LV for years and I know a couple ladies that worked at the ranchs. First go during there off hours, mid week before 6 pm, you will get a better deal. Dress casual, but clean. Don't be drunk. Be polite. Bring a small gift. Something sexy for them to wear. All this will work in your favor. These girls are indendant contractors, there is NO set fee. You can negotiate with them. The house minimun is 100. But figure on 150 to 200 if you follow the above instrutions. Some girls will throw out numbers like 1000 to 2000 thousand. They will back off that in a hurry if you look like your going to leave or choose another girl. Go to the web sites and you can see some of the girls.

HOconomy
07-19-02, 14:08
Hey Zeus, I was thinking the same thing. Spoke with Gigi, bout a week ago. sounded real nice on the phone. Couldn't secure a date with her. Does anyone know how much she charges for FS or for a bj? I wanna be prepared when I go see her. Any info, rating? looks? style? anything. Thankx in advance, guys.

HOconomy
07-23-02, 12:16
Made a trip out to Riverside. From previous posts, I decided to try the 'Side', since I had no luck yesterday afternoon in Pomona. Cruised Magnolia, between Van Buren & Tyler. Not a single trace of pussy. This was between 5pm - 7pm. Where did I go wrong. Guys, help. Where are the Hoe's at? Was I at the wrong place at the wrong time? Looking for fresh meat at 20-40 a service. PLease advise.

HOconomy
07-24-02, 19:22
Thanx, Zeus. That will help in the future. La Sierra, huh? I'll let you know what or who I find the next time around. Also, this Tiffany in Pomona, is she a BSW mixed with India(n)? Walks Holt? I tried her once a 'bout a month ago. She gave me a cell or pager number which has been disconnected, or at least the one she gave me. Can you describe her in anyway. If it's the same chic, I'd like to know if you can pass any contact info to me? In case: dogabone69@yahoo.com.

Leisge
07-25-02, 21:18
Greetings All,

I've been reading thru the post (past and present) and have been looking for a MP that has Caucasians and African Americans. In the Inland Empire, Orange County, Los Angles or San Diego area. I have found several older post with this info, But when I went to these locations I found closed business's. Please help me find what I desire?

Can you give some tips for spotting a working girl on the street. I fear going to a girl on the street and she's just out for a walk in her neiborhood. They just don't look like they do in movie. So SW manorism advise is welcome

Thanks in Advance
Leisge

Bill D. Cat
07-26-02, 16:12
Leisge,

It has been my experience that SWs tend to walk on the side of the street facing the oncoming traffic. They will look at you as you drive by to see your reaction to them. If you slow down and pull into a side street or nearby parking lot, they will usually turn around immediately and head in your direction.

As they get close to your vehicle, make eye contact and wave them over. If they are working, they will usually open your car door and get in pretty quickly. Usually, I open the conversation by asking if they wanted a ride. Then, the girl will agree to it and hop in. You don't want to take too long picking them up because it is very noticeable to LE when you do this part of the transaction.

Don't offer any money for anything until you are sure they are not LE or that you are not being followed by a black & white. Generally, if they get into your car, they are not LE. Police officers wouldn't put themselves into a dangerous situation such as getting into an uncontrolled environment (such as a stranger's car).

It has been my experience that SWs tend to walk with a little "pep in their step." It is as if they are displaying their wares. Perhaps it's my imagination, but it seems to me that all of the girls I have picked up have walked in a relaxed, taking-their-time kind of attitude. Non-SWs look straight ahead and with the goal of getting to where they are going as quickly as possible (without being harrassed by hobbyists).

When you finally get a SW into your car, be aware of your surroundings if the SW takes you to a safe place. It hasn't happened to me, yet, but sometimes the girls are working with a partner to rob you at a certain location. Like I said, it hasn't happened to me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I find that the thrill of the hunt is part of the fun of shopping for SWs. Stay safe, use protection, and use your thinking head. It's not worth going to jail or getting some kind of disease over a streetwalker.

LarryS1352
09-11-02, 19:45
Has anyone been to the AMP in Temecula? Would appreciate any info.

Yodaman
09-16-02, 11:26
cheshiredude

Against my better judgment I will respond to your message;

First I don't know you and am really not familier with your posts so If you think I am a dick, that's your opinion, of which you are entitled, and it really has nothing to do with me. I really don't care what you think about me.

My post was directed to you or anyone else searching for Judy and Lulu. This is a simple statement of fact. They do not want any new customers, and are comfortable with the men that they have given their phone numbers. You asked, I answered. Sorry if you did not like the answer.

As far as your interpretation of sarcasm, sarcasm is a perfectly legitimate way of expressing ones self, that having been said however, I am not sure exactly what sarcasm you are refering to, but as mentioned above, my response was not intended to be personally directed at you, this one is.

And finally I really do not care what you like or appreciate...not dissing you here, but as I stated I don't know you.....

That's my response , take it or leave it...end of discussion.

ZEUS_420
09-16-02, 17:21
Hey Three X,
What's new and excitting Bro ? Drop me an e-mail, I have a question for you and I can't find your address. My e-mail is ab2d_zeus_420@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon.

ZEUS

Porky
09-16-02, 19:00
Zeus, so no action by the burger joint? What's "K" been up to? She still hanging out by the bank/auto shop?

Mr Speed
09-27-02, 23:50
Sup Everybody first time post long time viewer i live next TO UCR

so i'm in riverside i know couple AMP around the area. I go to Tj a

few time during free time to have fun. Looking for buddies to go

with me well guy keep up the good work and happy hunting

good work yodaman

Three X
09-28-02, 15:19
Hey, Mr Speed this is Three X E mail me at Threex@theinbox.org! ASAP! About the Riverside AMPs with names and details!

Mr Speed
10-01-02, 02:33
the amp that i know around the area is around is hacienda

heights and city of industry u still interested?

ocstunna600
10-01-02, 11:33
Originally posted by Mr Speed
the amp that i know around the area is around is hacienda

heights and city of industry u still interested?

mr speed,
i'm interested, can you email me at ocstunna600@yahoo.com? it would be greatly appreciated.

N4ASPN
10-03-02, 23:46
Thanks for the info on this board! I went and saw Dee! She great ass, and the piercings were a turn on. If in Riverside check her out!

Mr Speed
10-04-02, 00:11
OK I'll hella board lately by any chance you guys know of any azn girl or somehtign remote close to it i i would hate to drive to hacienda or TJ. Any close one please post, AHHH nedd to release all the stresss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tifosi
10-04-02, 13:49
Bill D. Cat:

I'm thinking of calling Dee for a some action, can you email her pic?

Thanks

ferrari_tifosi@hotmail.com

Razorsedge
10-07-02, 03:58
Sup Everybody first time post long time viewer i live next TO UCR

so i'm in riverside i know couple AMP around the area. I go to Tj a

few time during free time to have fun. Looking for buddies to go

with me well guy keep up the good work and happy hunting

good work yodaman

I would like to go with you to Tj sometime. haven't been back in a while. I got some friends out there in riverside. hit me back if you want some company @ BioGuard21@collegeclub.com. late

Luvasian
10-07-02, 19:26
Hey Bill D. Cat,

Just talked to Dee and I will go see her when I get into town. Can you e-mail me her pic? Send it to: parsaver2@hotmail.com Thanks.....

ZEUS_420
10-08-02, 15:54
HEY Guys,
Just wanted to let everybody know that Kristina is back to her normal schedule. She is being a lil more careful because she was getting harrassed by the piggies. Best place to find her is at the Liquor store bus stop (Polk St.) She walks from Tyler to Taco Bell at around 10 Am and 4 PM HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

Mr Speed
10-09-02, 14:49
hey razoredge well i e-mail you, and you haven;t return well i'm just posting that i have e-mail you so don;'t think i left you behind\

and guess what guys i got my self a small digital camera guess what i'm going to use it for....... AB well i'll try to take some pic in the forbidden area which we all talk about and never have pic to see it . I'm going to try to be the first to do so . SO what you guys think should i do it or not... basically if i get caught i get fucked right? or not
i think i might go this week dunno yet but maybe

Perv45
10-09-02, 18:10
Hey All.... been out of touch for a while. There used to be a sandy blond haired gal the was around Home Depot (or is it Lowes). Has anyone seen her or now her schedule? Does anyone know of a small petite WSW available? Be cool all... and happy hunting.

PS: Anyone who wants a free ride..... I am a voyeur and can provide a nice place for you to enjoy your lady friend's company. She should be a WF or AF and I take care of her request.

LLM
10-14-02, 01:08
Anybody out there? Things have quited down in this section. I followed it quite a bit because I thought I would be heading that way. Question....anyone know the area of about 10700 magnolia? A hotel, either comfort inn or econo something is there. I will be arriving late and leaving early so accomodations arent too important but I'd like to know if the area is ok. Planning on trying out something in the area the next night. Thanks for any help!

Razorsedge
10-15-02, 04:31
Hey Mr. speed. I e-mailed you back. i guess it didn't get through. anyways I will have a nice amount of cash soon. so lets see if maybe we can get together and go to TJ sometime soon. oh and if anyone is interested there is a wsw on the corner of waterman and baseline on saturday nights around 12 am. plus I saw another wsw three blocks from waterman on baselinne but didn't get a chance to talk with her since she was picked up by someone else. anyways I'll let you all know what I find in and around San Bernardino. Late.

P.S. LE has been pretty light lately. mostly only looking for speeders. only seen no more than about 2-3 on any given night and that is between baseline and highhland.

Three X
10-15-02, 19:33
Where are some latin women in Riverside my buddy told me in some of the disco's in the area but I went with no luck!

Mr Speed
10-15-02, 21:59
sup Razorsedge
Well DAMn aol didn;'t get the message well i have so much crap to do this week and next week probably the week after we might able to head down TJor somehting, Hey by any chance you know any azn girl or amp around the area?

Searching
10-19-02, 11:35
Hi everyone....Cool site. I just registered been lurking for awhile to check it out. Anyone got any info on sw near movalley?
Or good private girls in the area?
Thanks
ron
ronjff@yahoo.com

Mr Speed
10-25-02, 01:29
DO what's up with u guys out there anythgin new
I think i saw a azn( around 20 ish... 5'5 ish.... look 5-6) walker near food for less around pap john's pizza. I was curious kinda giving her the eye contact but some dude jumped right in from of me with his beat up car. well there is always next time. I'll check out if she's there again

charminfun
10-25-02, 12:31
Dee is alive and well at the same location. She works with who she claims as her sister now. Very petite baby looking chick. Check her out but be aware that LE is all over that place.

kramer
10-26-02, 14:53
Anyone other than Billy have a report on Dee? It's about 70 miles from here so wondering if it's worth the drive.

Bill D. Cat
10-26-02, 15:52
Kramer,

I would say that Dee is a good lay, but she's not the first person I would seek if you're into attractive black ladies. I would go with Gigi in Ontario.

Read my post about her and her rates. I think that FS for $60-70 with an attractive, CLEAN woman is a pretty good rate.

Check her out first. I don't think you'll be sorry you did.

kramer
10-26-02, 20:22
Thanks Bill - Gigi hasn't answered a page from yesterday - i'll try again

HOEHAVEN
10-28-02, 17:09
where about in riverside is a goodplace to stroll at and what time is a good time to catch you good paying hobbyist?

ZEUS_420
10-28-02, 17:45
HOEHAVEN,
The best spot is on Magnolia from around Tyler to Polk St. (Liqour Store) The cops hardly ever hassle the chics in the area. Best times are from around 9-11 AM and again from 4-6 PM. Hope to see you around the area Sexy.

ZEUS

P.S.
Check your e-mail, I just sent you one.

Bill D. Cat
10-28-02, 19:59
Hoehaven,

It's nice to hear from you in the Riverside section. Since you're considering coming to my town, perhaps we could hook up.

Ask Zeus about me and I'm sure you'll find that I'm a contributor to this board and appreciative of the company of nice ladies.

Please e-mail me at billgato@covad.net.

Thanks and here's hoping to meeting you soon.

Billy
10-29-02, 16:19
Hoehaven, call me ok. billy

HOEHAVEN
10-30-02, 02:14
hey, billy I have been trying to call you for about a week and a half but I will definitly be trying tommorrow see ya soon.If you can e-mail me.I will e-mail you soon Bill D. Cat,Zeus check your e-mail.

HOEHAVEN

RomeyClone
10-30-02, 23:27
Hey Bill can u hook me up with the info on gigi in Ont?

email me at romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com
thanks
clone

lusta
10-31-02, 05:08
Any body have GiGi's contact???

Please send to chi35@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Leisge
11-10-02, 08:45
I'm looking for a contact number for a lady in Moreno Valley. A private masseuse, escort, SW, bored house wife, What Ever. I have some numbers to exchange. Tiffany from Pomona, Dee from Riverside, and Trina from Harbor Blvd and 22 fwy. First two have been discussed on this board. Last one I found, Great BBBJ. I am also getting info on two MP's in Corona. I just want something in Moreno if possible.

Contact me at pleisge@yahoo.com

Thanks Patrick

Mr Speed
11-23-02, 01:44
sup guys
anything out there
anythgin new benn quiet

buy any chance u guys see any asain girl around the area or massage place?

HighnDry
11-24-02, 15:41
Zeus

I was in riverside on Saturday and I drove around Magnolia from Tyler to Polk but didn't see anything. Nothing near the Liquor store in the corner of Polk either, do you know which days they are there? By the way I did see some action near La Sierra and Motel 6 but there were few cops around so I didn't take any chance.

HoeHaven

I would like to hook up with you too, do you come into Long Beach area? email me at highndry70@yahoo.com

ZEUS_420
11-24-02, 22:37
highNdry,
The ONLY for sure thing is Kristina. Check my old posts regarding her times and details. It's been a lil slow the past few days but, I can offer you one tip. When you are driving West on Magnolia look for the Sand's Motel. This is a good parking lot to find the occasional chic who has a room already ready, totally hit or miss though. HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

JOJO
12-10-02, 03:25
Bicycle patrols have resumed on University Ave Near UCR. This will probably continue through the holidays. They are more difficult to spot than the black & whites of Riverside PD and the all white units of UCR police. The bicycle patrol was from the UCR police dept. Beware!

Poupli_Kid
12-10-02, 04:04
hey jojo,
is there sw action worthwhile on university ave?
I'll be driving through on my way to cabazon in a week or two. Wasn't considering getting off the 60 to check it out since it has been slim pickin's there for a while now. If there is, which times are the best? Also, do you know if there is any action out in the rubidoux and surrounding area?

AMPfun
12-15-02, 01:48
I am going to be making a trip to the IE and wanted to stop by a place for either some latina or caucasian action. I know of the places that have been mentioned before but just want to know from the people that actually go to them which one is the best.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks gentleman..

HOEHAVEN
12-31-02, 06:35
Hello

SoCalHotSx
01-02-03, 01:34
Hey HOEHAVEN....you gotta get me your email addy hun...I know I've seen u out on Holt a bunch of times but keep missing out on you...I think I saw you new years eve at about 6:00 pm walking in front of the motel next to jack in the box...I was aalking out with 2 black girls (one named mo*****). We were trying to hollar at you but you kept going...anyway I have a Burban on 20's and I am pretty sure you've seen me...anyway get in touch with me so we can hook up. email me at socalhotsx@yahoo.com

HOconomy
01-08-03, 17:57
HOEHaven,
We've been together a few times before...Holt, Pomona, Ontario...I also saw you that New Years evening as the previous post mentioned. I tried to holla at you but too many cars passing and behind me, so kept going. On my way back you wuz gone. You need to hit me up, soon. I'm in the area with a pocket full of ded prez's waiting to hook up with ya'. Email me at dogabone69@yahoo.com Holla!

-HOcon

dasasc
01-08-03, 18:41
Does anyone have any HJ places in Corona or Riverside west of Tyler?

Kingdawg98
01-08-03, 19:12
sup fellas,

i'm out in LongBeach, Scene is dead out here, and i'm kinda tired of AMP thing. I really need something different. I used to go to school out there, and i'm willing to take the long ass drive if there's any caucasian action going on out there. If anybody's got some info, it would b much appreciated. Oh by the way, if any one knows of any MILF's, even better!!!

rob92376
01-09-03, 03:59
Originally posted by HOEHAVEN
Hello
HOEHAVEN can send me email rob92376@yahoo.com can't wait to hear from you.

rob

rob92376
01-09-03, 04:27
HOEHAVEN
Can you send me a email rob92376@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.

rob

Porky
01-16-03, 19:51
Zeus,

Anything happening down on Magnolia these days?

Thanks!

Member #5605
01-16-03, 20:26
Saw Christina (aka "Amber) on Magnolia today. While she agreed to $20 for a BBBJ, she copped a real attitude when she was not "tipped". Claims she is "not a druggie" (I suppose she is on Magnolia for the sun?). Anyhow, while the BBBJ was good, the attitude was not, and I would NOT recommend the *****, since she clearly thinks that she determines what she gets vs. what gets offered to her. Regardless of how good the head is, the attitude is a no-returner for me. Good luck to any others that want to risk her. She talks like a guy, and has the attitude of some chula-gang-member type!

Redneck3565

HighnDry
01-19-03, 02:53
I would like to warn about this two mp's in Corona, one of them is named True touch, I think its in sixth or smith street and the other one is in 212 E grand ave. Next time I see the massueses wearing jeans and regular clothes I should take the hint and leave . Well $40 each in these two places and I tipped $5 each for the message ( which I think I shouldn't have, but I felt bad) thats $100 down the drain. I ain't goin hobbying in Corona anymore.

ZEUS_420
01-23-03, 15:13
Hey Guys,
Been a bit since I posted but, I'm back in action. Magnolia has nothing new to offer. The only regular chic is Kristina and her BBBJTC. On Friday and Saturday nites around 8-11pm you can usually find chics that do this part time. They usually hang out around La Sierra & Magnolia by the Texaco. HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

JOJO
01-24-03, 05:23
For Poupli_kid
I've been gone for over four weeks and unable to post. Regarding the Rubidoux action there isn't any any more. There was a sting during late Oct '02 at the donut shop near Stater Bros market. Seven to eight arrests with much publicity in the paper. The area still seems inactive. One should have more luck at the I-10 Fontana truck stop. Also, this morning's Press Enterprise had an article on a sting that accurred on university Ave on Wednesday Jan 22nd. Four arrests. University action will definitely slow down. There appears to be some moderate action in and around the coffee shop across from Carl Jrs near the University Ave entrance to the Hwy 60. Since your so close to UCR be sure to watch for both Riv PD & UCR PD. Expect bike patrols, in and around the campus, to start up again next month.

Mr Speed
01-26-03, 05:22
DAmn riveside nothign is ever there, I have to go to TJ
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
does anybody know if there is any asian girl that is around the area?

peace

Napalm
02-01-03, 21:14
Checked out japanese spa off of valley and wasn't too impressed. serviced by a japanese (so she said) girl with some very nice natural tits but a litle bit of a pooch in the front. she wouldn't give up the fs but got a decent hj. forgot her name sorry but i'm not goin back there anyways it too far and i like to get the whole enchilada.

Member #5605
02-11-03, 02:22
This city is OFFICIALLY DEAD when it comes to SW's! Magonlia Ave? HA! NOTHING! University Ave.? SO damn much LE, only the crack addicts that are too stoned to know better come out! Where IS the chance to get any action in this town? Corona is no better, and has even less! If anyone finds anything here in Riverside, let's hear about it!

WomenEater
02-14-03, 17:07
Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I think there is lots of action on University Ave. Tried one mexican babe, she charged me $50 for full service. Found her near Starbucks. on Univ Ave.
I need contact info about Kristina. pl post it if you guys have seen her lately.

Gr8

Three X
02-21-03, 21:07
All the cAMPs are closed in Riverside now, I guess L.E. can look for terrorist now.

Member #5605
03-05-03, 21:43
To find "Kristina", you will see her at Tyler and Magnolia at/near bus stop there on the NW side of Magnolia (she has a real attitude though-good luck!). The rest of the city has SLIM PICKINGS for both AMP's AND SW's (the one's on University are skank crack addicts for the most part!). Magnolia between Tyler and La Sierra is dead too (though an occassional one might be at the DQ on Magnolia).

PurpleNGold
03-06-03, 19:01
Had the opportunity to drive down University today. I've gotten in the habit of trying to spot the SW's just for fun. I only noticed one BSE out today. She was about a mile south of the freeway, on the east side of the street. Sorry about the skimpy details, but this area is unfamiliar to me.

Anyway, I was stopped at a light, and she caught my eye, winked and gave a little jerk of the head as if to say: Come on over. She was tall and thin, with, what looked to be a decent sized rack. Not gorgeous, but not ugly either. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a big star on the chest.

Good luck.

Three X
03-11-03, 20:26
Hey Colton has SW the quality is poor to me! They are north on Mount Vernon!

Member #5605
03-30-03, 13:38
This is to announce the arrival of a new SWING CLUB right here in RIVERSIDE! "Club Taboo" opened its doors this weekend, and it is held in a VERY POSH home in the Riverside-Corona area. It is NASCA certified, and it is good to have a sing club here in town that one does not have to drive an hour or so to get to! For more info., call: 909) 352-4156, or go to: www.nasca.com

mongster
04-08-03, 04:44
Been traveling to Riverside for a while now. I got a number off these boards for Dee and it was all good. Until last weekend. I usually would go with one of Dee's girls, but when I pulled up to the motel I saw a girl I used to frequent in Orange County. I had her come over to my room and was getting a little buzzed when all of a sudden I need to puke like theres no tomorrow. I don't know if she put something in my drink or what. After I told her to leave since I wasn't feeling too hot, I woke up feeling like I had taken a dozen sleeping pills. Watch out for a bsw that goes by the name "lil bit" or nat or natalie. Just wanted to warn anyone looking for action off university by the motel 8.

Member #5605
04-09-03, 12:05
Having seen Dee in her room at the Super 8 Motel on University more then once (with good experiences each time), I am not aware of the existence of anyone named "lil bit" or Natalie (though Dee does have a "sister" named CeCe that works too occassionally I am told). Where WAS this "Natalie"? Same room as Dee? At the Super 8? Tahnks for the warning.

Mr LTD
04-11-03, 03:48
Is Dee still working or does she just have girls working for her? And hopefully, if she doesn't work, all the other girls are black.

Member #5605
04-11-03, 12:17
Dee still works, as she is the only one I have ever seen (with the exception of a "one-time only" visit to her "sister" Cece). I am not aware she has/had "other girls" working for her. All the enounters I have ever had with Dee have been fine.

Mr LTD
04-11-03, 12:28
What kind of pricing for Dee?

PurpleNGold
04-11-03, 15:08
What's Dee charge, and does that include the room? Is everything on the menu?

RomeyClone
04-11-03, 23:09
Hey does Dee still have the same contact info that Bill posted a while back? I tried calling, but no answer. If it's not the same number, can someone fill me in? Email me direct at romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com.

Semper Fi!
clone

Member #5605
04-11-03, 23:49
Dee charges 60 for fs, and that includes the cost of the room. Evertything but anal is on the menu (but she can be "rushing" though!).

PurpleNGold
04-12-03, 02:59
Originally posted by Romeyclone
Hey does Dee still have the same contact info that Bill posted a while back? I tried calling, but no answer. If it's not the same number, can someone fill me in? Email me direct at romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com.

Semper Fi!
clone

I called the number and got her on the first try. Unfortunately, she said she was busy tonight and that I'd haveto call for an appt. tomorrow.

Thanks for the info, neck.

Member #5605
04-18-03, 13:40
Made the mistake of visiting "VIP Massage" in Corona (in the 1400 block of W. 6th St). Total rip off, and "Gladys" has an especially BAD attitude (made it clear with a "don't touch me" that this is a non-happening place). Also, have gone by the Super 8 Motel where Dee is the last couple days to try to see Dee, but she is always "unavailable" (she does NOT return voice mails left on her cell!). Some dude is hanging out with her. Dee has tried to "refer" me to a friend named "Monique" in a room down the way from her, but "Monique" did not come across as being a decent prospect (a little too "ghetto" for me!).

God this town SUCKS, and the price of gas does NOT make travel to hither and yon, a viable option!

HOconomy
04-21-03, 16:15
Been frequenting Kristina every now and then;
Wanted to visit her today at the usual, was told she would be gone for two months. I wonder if she's locked up or something else. Damn. Does any one have any names to pass on in the Riverside area for providers..besides Dee and the usual. Can't beat the $20-30 bbbjtc Kristina provides.

If you have names to trade, email me at dogabone69@yahoo.com
-Hoconomy

Member #5605
04-25-03, 00:40
I found out tonight that "Dee" (who WAS at the Super 8 on University) is now a temporary guest of the Sheriff of Riverside County. Her cousin "Tiffany" however, IS in Room 207 of the same motel for tonight only, and is able to serve as an EXCELLENT substitute (I found her to be more accomadating then "Dee" in one area! ;) Tiifany charges 80 though, but was worth EVERY PENNY! Hopefully, she will be back soon!

Mr Speed
05-29-03, 07:00
Is there any asian girl around the area that does service help out a brother .
Peace out

Member #5605
06-04-03, 15:23
Just wondering if you, or anyone else has seen "Kristina" of late, or if she is still "away" (voluntarily, or involuntarily?). If she is a guest at Presley DC, do you know when she gets out??

Originally posted by HOconomy
Been frequenting Kristina every now and then;
Wanted to visit her today at the usual, was told she would be gone for two months. I wonder if she's locked up or something else. Damn. Does any one have any names to pass on in the Riverside area for providers..besides Dee and the usual. Can't beat the $20-30 bbbjtc Kristina provides.

If you have names to trade, email me at dogabone69@yahoo.com
-Hoconomy

Member #5605
06-04-03, 15:26
There are NO AMP's at all that I would recommend in the city of Riverside (though there is apparently one at Magnolia and Pierce that some have had varying degrees of "success" at. There are a few AMP's in Corona, but I have never heard of anything worthwhile about any of them. Try Bloomington or San Bernardino.

Peace out

charminfun
06-04-03, 19:21
Peace out

There are three AMP's in Colton off the 215 FWY. Two are in the strip mall in front of Wal mart. The other is East off Cooley. Check it out it mostly Asians there. Do not spoil them. Twenty points for manual transmission and sixty points for the works should be enough.

Mr Speed
06-09-03, 22:38
thanks I gatta check that out
what's is the place call would you know by any chace thansk

Member #3921
06-13-03, 01:41
Alert!!! Alert!!! There is a provider advertising in the San Bernardino Sun newspaper as an Indie. She is a total bust!! Goes by the name Magenta. In Riverside. Do not use her, I repeat do not use her! I called to set up and appointment and when I got there she had seen another customer and told me to wait. I did and when I came back she was still seeing him. She opened the door and there stood the ugliest woman I had ever seen!! She was old and...well I have no other way to say but just plain repulsive. can't imagine anyone even considering her. I'm glad I say her as I would have puked had I accually done her. Just a warning for you fellas. Don't want you to waste money.

scabby

charminfun
06-13-03, 13:21
thanks I gatta check that out
what's is the place call would you know by any chace thansk

Just look for the words "accupressure" and/or "therapy"
you can't miss.

Bill D. Cat
07-03-03, 03:24
Hey,

I ran into Kristina again last week and found out that she just got out of jail. She said she did three months for giving a false name to a cop and prostitution.

She has gained a lot of weight and looks very different. She looks older and more worn out now. I gave her $20 for BBBJTC and she took my cum like a champ. After I was done coming, she opened my car door and spit it out.

I don't think I'll be seeing her again as her new appearance doesn't do much for me (unless I'm hard up for a nice BJ and no one else is available).

Member #5605
07-03-03, 12:00
Hey Bill D,

Where in town did you see Kristina at? I know she used to hang at the bus stop at Magnolia and Tyler. Is she back there now? I am sure she will lose the weight again, once she gets back on the speed! ;) She does give great head, but unfortunately spits (wonder if she ever has swallowed?). I hope she has lost the gang-banger attitude!

Originally posted by Bill D. Cat
Hey,

I ran into Kristina again last week and found out that she just got out of jail. She said she did three months for giving a false name to a cop and prostitution.

She has gained a lot of weight and looks very different. She looks older and more worn out now. I gave her $20 for BBBJTC and she took my cum like a champ. After I was done coming, she opened my car door and spit it out.

I don't think I'll be seeing her again as her new appearance doesn't do much for me (unless I'm hard up for a nice BJ and no one else is available).

ZEUS_420
07-03-03, 16:42
Hey Guys,
I was about to post that I had seen Kristina. She did put on a lil weight but, with all the walking and like Redneck says, the drugs, she'll be thin again in no time. It's not like she got that big. lol Besides, all I focus on is the top of her head.
Hopefully Dee will be back soon. E-mail me if you have a number for her sister or somebody else in the area. Hasta Guys.

HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

Member #5605
07-03-03, 17:57
WHERE IS SHE ZEUS?? WHERE??? Is she working the ame location as where she was before?
Hey Guys,
I was about to post that I had seen Kristina. She did put on a lil weight but, with all the walking and like Redneck says, the drugs, she'll be thin again in no time. It's not like she got that big. lol Besides, all I focus on is the top of her head.
Hopefully Dee will be back soon. E-mail me if you have a number for her sister or somebody else in the area. Hasta Guys.

HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

Member #5605
07-03-03, 17:59
WHERE IS SHE ZEUS?? WHERE??? Is she working the ame location as where she was before? As for Dee, I guess she is still in jail. If I can get a last name on her, it can be confirmed, as to the particulars, and when/if she will be out. No one of her "relations" appear at the old Super 8! :(

Hey Guys,

HAPPY HUNTING !!!

ZEUS

ZEUS_420
07-04-03, 15:30
Same location and times as before. Same phone number too. HAPPY HUNTING !!!!

ZEUS

WomenEater
07-06-03, 05:44
I visited Tokyo Accupressure on Sierra in Fontana near In-out-Burger, had a great time with a mexican babe, she works only on weekends, She is amazing, absolutely amazing, I paid 40 + 100 for CBJ and FS. I like mexican women..they are mind blowing. I enjoyed this babe in 4 positions, place is clean and cool. I would recommend weekends if you are planning to visit this place as they have good staff.

Stop lurking on DEE or Kristina, I think both of them suck, I can understand in Riverside they are the only available options, but driving 15 minutes to Sierra in Fontana is not a bad option either to get cool babes.

Cheers.
from
WomenEater

StudPlayer
07-06-03, 15:59
This post has been moved to the San Bernadino section.

lastrueplayer
07-06-03, 16:24
I went to tokyo acc based on info provided from women eater. Paid $40. entrance fee, mamsun spoke no english, I asked her for the best looking latina, she brought me lily 35+ latina. looks 2 body 6, right pff the bat $100fs, I told her your crazyshe agreed on $80. I was horny didnt want to drive any where else,service was poor. This place looks pretty busy since, I'm from the LA area. Any info on which provider is best looking. If you can tell me what they look like. Thanks

P.S I'll just say that I took one for the team.

Ewclark77
07-06-03, 23:57
Studplayer,

Nope, Valley Blvd (goldmine that it is) is in San Bernardino County. Lots of reports in the forums for San Bernardino, Pomona and sometimes Redlands.

Luv Latinas
07-07-03, 20:51
I was around Magnolia and Tyler around 1pm looking for Christina after reading all the great post. I know I was way early but wanted to check the area. Lots of traffic. Did see a blonde about 5'5" to 5'8" walking N on Tyler with a nice rack. I am a longtime monger but new to the board. I know San Bernardino pretty good and usually stay with the cheaper sw scene.

Thanks guys for the great work done. I will keep you posted.

WomenEater
07-13-03, 20:00
Hey Guys,

Riverside seems to suck as far as overall scene is concerned. I think San Bernardino has lot more to offer. I was upset by the previous report with regards to Tokyo Accu at Sierra Fontana.

I reiterate please visit this place on weekends. They are open an all days till 10 pm.

Does anyone know about someone who takes incalls here in Riverside.

I would appreciate if you could give the contact info.

Thanks.

Member #5605
07-16-03, 20:46
Found "Kristina" on Magnolia today heading west towards Polk St. As previously reported, she has "put on weight", and her "gang-banger" attitude has not changed one iota. She claimed she was in jail in OC on old warrants, hat she got picked up in Ontario, and that she currently has a pending case here in Riverside. We went back to my place for fs for $40.00, and she remarked she is upset about being on this board, as she fears and knows of the LE review of it. I wish the pickings were better at this end of the world, or even in Riverside at all!

Originally posted by Luv Latinas
I was around Magnolia and Tyler around 1pm looking for Christina after reading all the great post. I know I was way early but wanted to check the area. Lots of traffic. Did see a blonde about 5'5" to 5'8" walking N on Tyler with a nice rack. I am a longtime monger but new to the board. I know San Bernardino pretty good and usually stay with the cheaper sw scene.

Thanks guys for the great work done. I will keep you posted.

The Friend
07-25-03, 14:11
For all of you who are looking for Dee's Cousin Tiffany, I ran into her the other day on the "U". She is available and can be reached at 906-0844. If you know where she hangs out, then you will also know the area code. Later

By the way, it appears that Dee will be away for some time longer.

Happy hunting Boys.

Pokey
07-30-03, 13:31
I was on University yesterday having a hamburger at Gus's burger and I saw two decent looking White SW's trolling for work, and both got in car's very fast before Chicago street.
After lunch I went driving around University to see what else they had. In the hour I had lunch and driving around I counted about 8 SW rated from 2-7 in the afternoon. The hot ones go fast, the strung out 2's are always there.
Just before I was ready to hop on the fry and go home. I saw a good looking white tall SW looked to be about 30yrs, I was about to pick her up but she kept changing directions on me. So I just decided to go home. Since Riverside and San Bernadino has been dead of talent. I usually just go to TJ after work since I work in that direction.

I just wanted to write this report to let people know there is more service here then that Kristina girl, everyone talks about.

Hargow20
07-30-03, 14:15
That's suprising Riverside does not seem like a big hangout for prostitution. Next time I pass through I will have to check things out..

The Friend
07-30-03, 16:37
Dee's cousin Tiffany's full phone number is 909-906-0844. Give her a call, she's around. I just talked with her a few minutes ago.

Member #5605
07-31-03, 01:41
Thanks for posting Tiffany's number! I saw her the one night she was at the Super 8 (just after Dee "left"), and was NOT disappointed! Hope to be able to see her again! ;) Did you find out what Dee is in for, and what the prognosis of her incarceration is? Long-term jail? Prison? What?? Hope to see Tiff soon! ;)

Originally posted by The Friend
For all of you who are looking for Dee's Cousin Tiffany, I ran into her the other day on the "U". She is available and can be reached at 906-0844. If you know where she hangs out, then you will also know the area code. Later

By the way, it appears that Dee will be away for some time longer.

Happy hunting Boys.

The Friend
08-06-03, 10:30
Originally posted by Redneck3565
Thanks for posting Tiffany's number! I saw her the one night she was at the Super 8 (just after Dee "left"), and was NOT disappointed! Hope to be able to see her again! ;) Did you find out what Dee is in for, and what the prognosis of her incarceration is? Long-term jail? Prison? What?? Hope to see Tiff soon! ;)I spoke with Dee's little sister (I think in here she is called Little Bit) a few days ago and she was supposed to be getting out soon, but it appears that she was slapped with a new charge, so they don't have a release date for her now. We just know that it will be some time longer. However, Tiffany is taking up the slack and doing a great job. You are right, she is very satisfying and has a really nice and very firm body with healthy breasts. She is simply delicious and very pleasing.

Dong Long
08-06-03, 12:17
I've seen a few massage places along 6th street in Corona. Has anyone been to one that is cool? or are they all legit? There is one right off of 6th near a paintball store, one next to WIC called stress out massage, VIP massage, Serenity health center, a swedish massage place near an internet cafe next to Arby's. The only one I tried that is legit is the one behind Jack in the crack near Smith Street.

Dong wei long

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Dong Long
08-08-03, 03:24
Does anyone know about 124 W 9th st. Near the Corona Regional Hospital. Has ad in paper, not sure tho.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Member #5605
08-11-03, 23:44
Been there, its legit. Don't waste your money on there, or ANY of the Corona places! Have not read a good review of one yet!

Originally posted by Dong Long
Does anyone know about 124 W 9th st. Near the Corona Regional Hospital. Has ad in paper, not sure tho.

Member #5605
08-11-03, 23:47
Did "Little Bit" give you Dee's last name? If so, she can be found on the Riverside Superior Court web-page as to charges, and even an approximate release date (depending on the charges!). Tiffany hangs in Sunnymead/Mo Valley a lot, and is hard to get ahold of. Would be nice to see her at the Super 8 again!

Originally posted by The Friend
I spoke with Dee's little sister (I think in here she is called Little Bit) a few days ago and she was supposed to be getting out soon, but it appears that she was slapped with a new charge, so they don't have a release date for her now. We just know that it will be some time longer. However, Tiffany is taking up the slack and doing a great job. You are right, she is very satisfying and has a really nice and very firm body with healthy breasts. She is simply delicious and very pleasing.

Three X
08-20-03, 20:22
Where is everybody!

Mr Speed
08-25-03, 04:53
I'm still here yo three x u up for mexico somtime?

JOJO
08-25-03, 11:48
Sunday Aug 24th appx 8:30pm. At Iowa & University Ave area near Starbucks Coffee there appeared to be two girls working. I viewed them walk from the Motel 6 across the street to Starburcks and just mill around. They were sipping from an AM/PM drinking cup. They walked back to the Motel 6 and circled the complex and returned to the Coffee Shop. Not sure if they were working but showed the signs. While I was at Starbucks I observed the University PD on bike patrol. Motel 6 girls and Starbucks don't seem to connect.

Backwards Man
08-25-03, 16:53
Guys, check out my report on the Pomona site from a couple of weeks ago. I should of posted here. I guess I was still pretty shook up from the bust.

Anyway, Corona is a TOTAL bust every step of the way. I guess with all of the people moving into this area, they can afford the massive police force for this small community. Just going out to lunch today I saw the same sting operation happening again. It's a total set up and it's only for the revenue.

Be safe.

Three X
08-25-03, 18:01
Yeah I'm down for Mexico! I got a new job so I must spend time learning that first!

Mr Speed
08-25-03, 21:26
I'm leaving in 30 min leave me a message or me e-mail u or somehting if u wanna go peace

Inlander
08-30-03, 19:07
Hello,

I just cruised University this afternoon (Sat.) about 3 pm. Not even one old ugly was out. (And I know there a couple still left over from the Speedway days left over out here).

I saw what might have been a sw near the Marriot. I cruised by a couple of times, she really walked and acted like a sw, but wouldn't make eye contact at all. I made one pass, and found her sitting at one of the outdoor cafes in the University Center. A very slow pass in the car did not get a reaction, so I guess she was wishful thinking on the little head's part. Too bad. She was tall, dark complexion, (not black, but probably part), GREAT butt; Couldn't see the face clearly, she had long hair swirled all over.

She was wearing a long off-white skirt with a lot of frayed bands, and a white top. Not too big on top, but her walk, especially from the rear, was quite intoxicating.

I guess I'll try San Bernadino or Pomona tomorrow.

Inlander

WomenEater
09-02-03, 03:35
Hello Guys,

I was planning to go to TJ on 5th Sept Friday, wanted to know if anyone is interested, we can fix up some time to leave.

Regards to all.
Women:)Eater

dasasc
09-02-03, 17:38
Are there any massage places in Corona or Riverside that anyone would recommend?

Mr Speed
09-03-03, 07:15
sup guys

yo womeneater , three x
well i'll be in riverside tomorrowat night
i was wondering you guys down to go tomorrow tj?
leave a message if u guys down
peace

Three X
09-03-03, 14:31
Yeah go to Jk in Corona maybe you will get something maybe you won't! I would love to go to TJ but I am broke now started a new job!

Three X
09-03-03, 19:54
Hey guys get a camera phone and post photos!

WomenEater
09-04-03, 00:01
Hi Speed,

I am planning to go on friday evening if you want, it is because I have some really important work here till friday noon. I can leave anytime after that. Let me know as I am not going all alone, it is too boring to drive for 2 hours all alone.

Regards,

Women:)Eater

Backwards Man
09-23-03, 16:31
Hey all. Just wanted to share a different type of story with you. I kind of wish somebody had done this before, but those who have been there know, those who have not will find this interesting.

If you happened to read my post on the Pomona site, (don't know why I posted there, but had been a regular there, and was freaked out at the time), I was caught in a sting in Corona the beginning of August. On that day, truck confiscated (by two ugly cops with guns drawn), laughed at during booking in their field booking office. $125 charge to the city of Corona, plus $245 to get my truck out of storage. It had been there a whole 2 hours after they towed it approx. 4 miles.

Well, today I went to court in Riverside. The ticket said 7:30, but in reality they don't even open the doors of the courtroom until 8:15. Check in by a deputy, then we were all crammed into the seating area. I got to sit between two big guys, one who kept falling asleep, with AMAZINGLY bad breath, and another guy who was either on speed or really nervous because of the way he was jumping around in his seat. This was a ton of fun from 8:30 until about 10:30 when I was finally called. Since mine was a misdemeanor bust, I was able to cop a plea right there without having to hire a lawyer (of the ones I called the cheapest was $1500 to defend me for what I did by myself anyway).
Plead guilty (what's a guy to do - no time to fight this thing) and got a fine of $474 plus $100 plus $70 for the AIDS class. 2 years probation, plus I have to take an AIDS test at the Riverside Health Dept., plus the AIDS education class or classes, not sure how many yet. Also, had to give a full set of fingerprints.
Oh yeah, and got to sit in the fingerprint office with a 75 year old man who just REAKED of piss. (Wonderful day)

One thing to remember, I had a pretty clean record, some minor stuff in the past (drug diversion) but that was about 12 to 15 years ago, but the Judge did have my COMPLETE record, even though the diversion was supposed to take that charge off.
(Got popped once for shoplifting wine when I was 18 - stupid)

Found out, if busted again for solicitation, it is a mandatory 45 days prison time, more than once is mandatory 90 days, plus all the fines. Also, if in a vehicle they will take the vehicle away, no getting it back.

I know this is long as hell, but I really wish I could have read something like this before I was popped. As with most things, it is a matter of when, not if.

Happy Hunting but, be damned careful. I really thought I knew all the tricks.

Member #3921
09-24-03, 03:10
Wow, Backwardsman, thanks. Ya know this hobby is getting to dam risky to continue. I live near Redlands and they have busted almost every mp that had providers. In fact, they busted one a day after I visited it!! In the IE they seem to be cracking down pretty hard on this, like they have caught on that mp's are now a hot bed for prostitution!! I'm sure they knew but just didn't have any idea how bad it was. It's gotten to the point where there aren't really any mp's left that provide in the IE anymore. I know that it is expensive, but I have started to move towards the independants who work out of thier private homes. Not impossible but a little harder to bust them. The down side is the money which is twice to three times as much but the up side is better quality of service, certainly better looking women, and discretion!! You just have to save up and wait longer to get your fun. I hate to go on a rant but morally, yeah this hobby is bad, but to waste tax payer money to enforce this is the worst!! So let me see, if my date screws me for free it's ok but if I give her a $20 than I am breaking the law! I know it is unlawful, but we need to adopt Amsterdams policies. Make it legal, mandatory STD checkups provided by the state for providers and let adults be adults! Spend that money on schools to better educate californias kids who are the poorest educated in the 50 states! Just my opinion!

LLM
09-24-03, 08:08
Hello Inland Empire,

I'm wondering if anyone is a member of a site about southern california massage reviews. It has a $20 lifetime membership fee and is strictly on IE. As I'm not in the area it would be a great resource for me but I've never heard anything about it so I'm asking here if anyone knows anything about it and if its a good resource.

Thanks!

Member #5605
09-25-03, 00:32
Is the site "********.com"?

Three X
09-25-03, 01:14
Hey all massage girls are required to have HIV and STD test, I helped some girls fill out their forms in Riverside. The problem is that it take 4 to 6 months to process the info. The Riverside Police Cheif himself has to sign off on all Massage licenses!
As for the I.E. most of these places are busted because some of the girls are pissed at the mamas or someone wants to clear the area for a new parlor.
For example Golden Massage in Redlands was opened by the same lady that owns the one in Colton on Cooley so sh e called the Police on Nu Holistic 3 blocks down the street.
Just look at the comunnity of Blommington it is not a city so that is why they are still open. The community is patroled by the SB sheriffs dept. Most of those places have been there for more that 20 years.
Moreno Valley was the same way! There were no LE problems until a massage girl was shot to death by her boyfriend for lying about her work! That happened in 1993 went there were 5 Korean places and now there are 2 places!
The I.E. is the best place for Massage Parlors. If you stay in SB county. The O.C. and L.A. county girls come here after they get busted. The prices are the best in the state 20/40/60 is all I pay! Three X out!!!

LLM
09-25-03, 08:50
Redneck,

I don't know the website! There is a link to it from Arizonamassage.com (no reviews just a place for ladies to advertise). So I can get to the site but it stays within the original website so I cant see the website address. If you take a look and know anything about the place please let me know...also if you cant post the site name here I'll gladly email you for more info.

Backwards Man
09-25-03, 13:11
Hey 81,

Yes, it really is stupid. Like I mentioned in my report, there was a 75 year old man they busted, plus another guy that had to be in his 70's was in court on the same rap. I'm a home owner, professional, pay taxes, blah blah. Oh yea, we are a REAL threat to society. Stings are really nothing but LE creating a scenario to get some brownie points and dollars.

Drug use and crime is a strictly separate issue, they are not tied together with prostitution. Users are users regardless if they turn tricks or not. Thieves are thieves, etc.
I know this has strayed from the core information for this site, but I'm sure many LE are reading this, laughing at us. Meanwhile they drunk drive, get free service from providers, do drugs, speed, get free food, drinks, etc. This I know for a fact.

Thanks for letting me vent. It will be my last I promise.

Again77
09-25-03, 13:19
Three X:

Very true about the cut throat MP owners. Often they can be their own worst enemies. LE just loves it! They don't care who they bust, they just want an easy bust and what can be easier than a disgruntled provider or an MP owner who wants to make trouble. I've known some owners and they are NEVER to be trusted! Not by you, the provider, or anyone else. It's best to find a good provider and hope you can stay in touch with her as she hops around. I wish the owners, most of whom have had LE trouble at one time or another, would get a little smarter and understand there are plenty of mongers to go around. I hope one day they understand this, but somehow, I doubt it.

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Three X
09-26-03, 01:07
Does anyone remember Yan's Healing Center on 3700 Van Buren suite B?

Member #5605
09-26-03, 01:32
I think the place on Van Buren in Riverside is long gone, and it was a "legit" place in any case, and not worth the visit (like the ones in Corona!). As for the IE being the "best" place for MP's, well, it depends on the community. Bloomington DOES appear decent, but I have found a decent one in Highland as well, which is only a year old. I think what makes an MP decent is of course WHO is providing, vs. HOW LONG the provider has been in business (as those of us who have visited them know!). It would be nice if all the MP's could get themselves into unincorporated areas, where there is less "regulation" and restriction. I wish there was a way to get ahold of the owners of these places, and get them to move to less restrictive areas in the IE! We need MORE MP's not less!

Backwards Man
10-28-03, 19:47
A quick update from my perils.

Obviously LE is monitoring the Riverside board very closely, due to no new posts since their sting operations starting in August.

Anyway, I did my mandatory AIDS class last week. The instructor was actually a very cool guy, but he did mention that the Riverside Municipal Courts keep them VERY busy. It is informative about AIDS, but actually, what this has to do with prostitution is beyond me. To psudo quote another poster, you can get AIDS from picking up a "nice" girl in a bar probably easier than a pro.

Since I'm out of the mongering game for a while, (I would be so F'd if I had to go to jail or have my car taken), I found a new little hobby.

This may sound weird to some, but I realized that a lot of "bigger" girls in my past really love to suck dick. It must be some kind of oral fetish, same thing that keeps them cramming food in their mouths. No offense.

I signed up on a BBW site, paid $19 for one month and so far have met 4 girls. Every one of them ended up with us meeting for drinks, then back to her place or in the car for a dynamite BBBJTC.

It took a while of e-mailing each other, but damn for $19, who cares. Yes they were big as hell, but they weren't really interested in screwing, just giving head. Plus I got to play with some monster titties. A lot safer than watching out for LE, and even if they stopped us we're legit.

Just thought I'd pass this on. Peace brothers.

Blindsided
10-30-03, 14:21
Backwards man,

Your interest does not sound strange to me, and a few other guys around here.

Can you let me know what that website is?

Please send me a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

I would have some info to share with you if you'd like.

Seems like nothing really happening on Magnolia near Lowes.

This used to be a happening lace for sw. Maybe too much was said.

University Ave., about 2-3 blocks east of the 91 is always hopping. Anybody every had any experiences there?

Peace

B

Backwards Man
11-03-03, 15:20
Blindsided,

You don't have the PM icon on your report. I'm sure how to reach you in private, so use the User Control Panel link in the left side menu bar to activate your Private Messaging.

I'll tell you the site name, and look forward to your info.

So Cal Stroller
11-04-03, 19:42
Hello all,

Recently moved out here to Riverside. Been an avid "stroller" or hobbyist for about 8 years. Used to live out in the Long Beach/South Bay area. Knew the hot spots well out there.

I've been reading through the Riverside posts and have gathered there are 2 locations for SW's. Magnolia between Tyler and Polk and University (2~3 block area just off 91 freeway). I've strolled the areas a few times but have not seen much. Saw one on Magnolia with black hair, looked to be latina. She was wearing sun glasses.

Any info on location and times for SW's in Riverside would be appreciated. Thanks.

SoCalStroller

The Friend
11-05-03, 18:37
Hello All,

It has been really dry these days. However, I am really not into riding around trying to pick up sw's anyway, as that is dagerous and my career would not survive it if I were to be jammed up by LE. Does anyone have any phone #'s of any HOT providers in a say 50 mile radius that they can pass on. If so, I would be happy to get them. I am particularly partial to Latinas right now, but not mind any that I can get.

Member #5605
11-05-03, 22:42
So Cal Stroller,

Good luck on finding "decent" SW's in Riverside, as it is more "miss" then "hit." I lived there for 9 months, and can attest first hand to both areas. First:
the latina SW you saw in the Magnolia/Tyler area is named "Kristina", and there are several posts about her in previous posts (including from me!). She gives great BBBJ, but has a very "gang-banger" attitude, and she is quite unapolegetic about it. Re: University, occassionally, you will get a good post about an SW in one of the many motels there, but the ones actually out ON the Blvd. are mostly, skanky, black crack hoes, and are generally NOT recommended. As I said, pickings are few, and FAR between! Good Luck!

So Cal Stroller
11-06-03, 01:55
Hi guys,

I guess I have been initiated into the Riverside monger club. I picked up "Christina" a few hours ago. Thanks to everyone who posted about her. She was pretty much exactly like everyone described. Total gang banger attitude. Kept talking about nonsense. Seemed like she needed a fix or something.

Got a BBBJTC for $20. Fairly decent skills. Kept asking if I was close so it took longer than normal (slightly annoying). She claimed she was new to the area so the cops don't know of her yet or something to that effect. Judging by the numerous posts about her on this board that seems unlikely.

Again I want to extend a big thanks to all that post here. Was able to get the necessary info I needed. Keep up the good work guys. I'll post info myself from time to time.

Stroller

Three X
11-07-03, 15:32
Hey what happen to the Riverside and Corona area? Where are all the "beaver hunters"! Also check out instant message on the "User Control Panel" I sent some messages to a few of you!

Dong Long
11-10-03, 14:24
Yodaman or Three X or Truman,

You guys still around? I was just browsin' through the old posts and wanted to know if you guys had any info on the apartments in corona with Lulu and and the other girl. If they are still around can You email me the info on them?

Hey guys I've noticed a few more massage places in Corona that sprouted up however I feel them to be legite because of the legitimate experience I had off of smith street. There is one near Arby's on the second floor of a business building, and another right off of the 91 freeway near a paintball store.

If anyone checks these places out let us know.

Thanx

Dong Long Silver

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Sillyo92879@yahoo.com

Pokey
11-11-03, 16:50
The Riverside area has been kinda dead for some time. When I cruise I usually go on University, off the 60th fry, and Market St. You can usually find 2 or 3 drug using SW's 3-5 wanting between 20-50 for BJ to FS. I did get lucky a few weeks ago with a girl on a bike near a gas station, she came up to me and asked if I wanted a BJ, Who could say no to that. I asked for FS also but she refused, she didn't do that yet. I just love getting new SW's who are new to the business, its too bad the drugs are taking over their lives now.
I also sometimes cruise San Bernadino area, off Waterman and also off 5th st near an Arco gas station, always 3 or 4 usually black drug using SW. Last month I found a WSW for only $20 cbj ,and doggie, I also paid $15 for a short time motel also.

The best bet nowadays in the Korean Massage places off Valley bl, East of Sierra in Fontana, and the city of Bloomington. They have the best prices in Southern California.

Since the SW scene is so dead I will sometimes make the drive to Tijuana, only 1 1/2 no traffic. In TJ you can get a rated girl 8 or 9 for $50, and if you like to cruise, you can cruise walking the alleys and getting a street girl for $20 for quick sex.

dasasc
11-24-03, 16:16
Does anybody know what happended to Tasha, Marney or Amber from the place off of Grand near Main in Corona.

Blindsided
11-25-03, 12:26
The last time I saw Marney (white girl with a huge rack?) calling herself "Taylor" at the Inland Empire Health Clinic in Redlands, behind McDonalds, but it sounds like its either been busted or owners changed, or something. Try calling and asking for "Taylor".

Good luck

Three X
11-25-03, 12:30
Dasac: Check you Private Messages I sent one to you!

Three X
11-26-03, 15:17
I know of a girl in Riverside that is a provider does anyone what her info. My friend go it from a guy at a bar and he pasted it on to me. I called her she said she is a latina and charges $150 per hour. So the number is legit. I didn't try her because I live in L.A. now! Also I like Asian women a little more. If you want it inbox/private message me.

Member #3921
11-26-03, 19:47
Marny and Taylor are the same girl. The one from the place out in Corona! Marny just changed her name to Taylor. Don't bother with her as she is a waste. Does nothing at all not even a HJ!! She is really a Massage therapist and is really surprised at how many guys come in wanting stuff. I have tried her twice not knowing she changed her name and she refused anything both times. If you want a good massage with no happy ending than by all means go for it, but don't expect anything else as she is legit!

Three X
11-27-03, 01:54
What happen to the place on Magnolia with the really cut Chinese girls?

Three X
11-27-03, 13:03
Hey Redneck check your inbox and call me if you have time!

dasasc
12-01-03, 16:13
Thanks for the info on Marny. I am really more interested in what happened to Tasha. She is a black woman from the massage place off of Grand in Corona. I would love to find her again.

Catfish
12-02-03, 19:13
I am looking for something in the Temecula/Murreita area. I visited a place near Old Town Temecula, but the massage I got was very legit. I tend to think I could have got somewhere had I persued it harder as she mentioned she was from SD and worked at a place on El Cajon Blvd., which is notorious. I'm up every week and could use some referrals.

Catfish

Three X
12-05-03, 11:41
Hey Ass Lick #2

Can you lease check you inbox/PM!

I just want to know about the former girls at Yan's Healing Center that was on Van Buren a few years back!

They were all Chinese and very nice!

Remember Tiffany / Jenny / Nancy / Tina / Angela and a few others!

They are closed now but if you PM me I will be very happy!

The other place is on Magnolia by Arlington they are now closed due to L.E.

What happen to the girls Coco / Lucy / Lily / Merry / Wendy / Kim / Tracy1?

If you have any info please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

This is all I want so please take care and don't be scared to PM me!

Plasma Spray
12-12-03, 06:59
Hello all:

For chicana lovers- I was at "The Spa" by In and Out in Fontana a few weeks back, had "Rosa" (I think). Lousy massage! More like "feel therapy" than a massage. Proceeded to ask what I want after only a few scant seconds and I told her. She left and came a few minutes later and told me to get with it as they were closing soon! Needless to say, an unpleasant experience.

On top of it all, it felt like the hole had been blasted by C4 or something!

Hey that is a good ID.

Three X
12-13-03, 13:00
Sorry to hear that buddy most Latina providers feel that way to me for some reason!

Plasma Spray
12-14-03, 04:38
Yeah, man sometimes I feel like I have to don multiple COATS to really fit in there!

You know like layering in the cold when I was in the Northeast!

Three X
12-14-03, 13:49
That is why I stick with Asians women!

Three X
12-14-03, 15:50
Hey guys we need to increase more post for our section. I think the best thing to do is to post info with stats and PM those you deem not L.E. !

Country John
12-15-03, 12:13
Catfish:

I'm looking for something int he area too, I've been crusin but losin'. Got to be something in the area because of the growth over the past several years. I'll PM you if I come up with something.

Be Safe and BE NICE
Country John

Mr Speed
12-25-03, 05:47
yo threex
check out my tijuana post you interested in doing the alley cat thing ?
let me know late

Tdoss
01-09-04, 21:42
For those looking in Tem/Murrieta area, try Jefferson road. There's an AMP there with three decent ladies. Nothing to write home about, but they're serviceable until I find better.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences. This practice works for millions of people every day. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Catfish
01-13-04, 23:38
Tdoss,

Can you elaborate on the AMP on Jefferson? I went to the one on ... crap I can't remember the name of the street, but it runs parallel to the fwy toward old town. Anyway, I was unsuccessful in the extras area, even though the lady elated that she had worked in San Diego (which is practically notorious in my view) years back. I think I drove by that one on Jefferson once but it was closed. Looked kinda legit to me.

Tdoss
01-17-04, 03:32
It's beside the grocery store.

Inlander
01-24-04, 00:45
I just read in the paper today Riverside PD ran a sting at Iowa and University Wednsday, and busted 6 or 7 johns. Police Chief Bratton said this action is going to continue indefinitely until the "problem" ceases to exist.

This is interesting. I live here. I drive University every day of the week, usually about 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning, and again anywhere from noon to 5:00 pm in the afternoon.

I've only seen two sw's out the past several weeks: The whole town has to know what they are trying to do, but I don't think either of them could possibly get busted. I have to believe any monger who is smart enough to post on this site wouldn't be caught with either of these 'providers'. If I over imbibed, either of them would have to pay me considerably more than an average cg for 'remote' service: i.e., a finger job with a raincoat AND a glove.

If I judge correctly from the lack of posts in this section of the forum, I am not the only monger not finding any action in this section of town.

So, I have to assume this police action is going to continue until the decoy(s) move or retire. I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but if the only action available is the decoys, it would seem to me the 'problem' will continue as long as the PD conducts the stings. Or, the 'problem' will be 'solved' when they discontinue the stings.

Either way, it would seem like they have absolutely insured a 'problem' which they are conveniently able to solve for quite some time to come.

I guess I need to go back to college. I need to identify a 'problem' which doesn't really exist, but could exist, and then get paid to solve it. Like maybe a snow removal contract with the city of Riverside. I could simply dump a few truckloads of snow in front of the city hall parking garage, and point out how my service could be very valuable.

The only problem I see with this scenerio is that it makes just a little more sense than the 'sting' operation they are going to run indefinitely...

I'm sorry for the rant - I realize it doesn't convey any useful information, but I just needed to vent.

Just a dumb Inlander

Member #5605
01-24-04, 17:07
As for stings at "Iowa and University", they must be utilizing the motels that are there (i.e. the Motel 6 and the Super 8), as I have never seen any SW's "up" that far on University when I lived in Riverside. I cannot believe that cities which cannot lower the actual VIOLENT crime rate (that involves actual VICTIMS!) can have the resources to focus on "quality of life" crimes, like prostitution. I can't believe that the morons in ANY city (the city council, police dept., etc.) cannot make the connection between a "motel row" and the number of SW's, and SW activity, so rather then go after the sleazy motels, they go after the population that frequents them (who are not a threat to anyone!).

I guess I am looking for logic, where none will ever be had!

Pokey
01-26-04, 20:43
In Riverside, University Street has always been known as a prostitution, drug, and gang area. ( my kinda place) It has and always had a high level of police activity to combat the criminal element. The police are losing the battle to drugs, and gangs, but are winning the war against SW's using the new laws and sting operations especially towards the nice area on University, close to the college. The city has spent a lot of money making that area nice, near the college, and they are just letting people know, that prostitution around the college will not be tolerated.

If you look hard you can always find rated 2-4 SW's 24 hours a day or night on University. You can even sometimes find some rated 6 or 7, but you have to be very fast. They just get picked up so fast, due to the high demand for anything rated above a 4.

I have just about giving up on Unversity Street to find SW's, but I still find myself on the street on occasion. Just a few months ago, while I was putting gas, a young girl on a bike ask me, " excuse me, but would you like a blowjob". that was music to my ears.

SW's can be found on this street, but you really have to look hard, and the side streets also, along with Market St and the side streets.

Lizzard King
01-28-04, 14:14
If anyone out there has any info on the Moreno Valley / Perris area I would be interested in a report on AMP's and whether or not they are worth the trouble. I noticed a place with big, bold black lettering Massage off the 60 freeway. This area seems quite slow and so does this board but any info or experiences would be appreciated.

Laali
01-31-04, 00:04
Wanted to start off sayin "thanks guys for all the info up here". Its helped me out a grip bein a broke college student who needs to choose wisely. I went to Tokyo Accupressure a while back. I do not for the life of me know why that place is so highly recommended.. Got a pretty wrinkly late 30ish provider whose breath smelled extremely bad.. 60 for an hour, 50 for a tip. It was okay but the breath made it an extremely bad experience.. Colton Accu's better from the one experience I had there. Early 30s provider who really got into it with CBJ and fingering, and then riding and even french kissing.

Can you guys help me out? Any MPs with providers in their 20s with decent breath? Please?