PDA

View Full Version : Non Pros

Onelakerfan
12-30-11, 21:15
So I put out an ad for the Western I. E. And came up with a response from this Latina cutie. When I emailed her back I asked several questions just to feel her out. She answers only two and that was her age, which is 21, and that she was looking for $200. Does anyone have any info on her.

Member #4435
12-30-11, 23:00
So I put out an ad for the Western I. E. And came up with a response from this Latina cutie. When I emailed her back I asked several questions just to feel her out. She answers only two and that was her age, which is 21, and that she was looking for $200. Does anyone have any info on her.

159282She's borderline UTR. Meaning, she's done this before. I've never gotten a reply from her, but I have a buddy that has. He tagged her and claimed to have a great time. I don't know if he was her first or what. Your call on what you want to do.

Avalon777
12-31-11, 20:25
I've only had one nonpro and so far its been a good experience. She does everything except anal. One round for $60. Last time I met up with her she's asking for $100 but still cheap.

Three X
01-01-12, 15:37
I've only had one nonpro and so far its been a good experience. She does everything except anal. One round for $60. Last time I met up with her she's asking for $100 but still cheap.

159405Can you please email me her contact information?

Radische
01-03-12, 05:42
I'm an older white guy and don't mind fucking gals my age. If any of you know any "grandmother" type non-professional women that like to fuck and don't mind if the guy is older than they are, let me know.

You can tell them that I really like DATY. 69, and, if they don't mind, DFK. It really makes my cock hard. And fucking is important, too.

I'm clean, disease free, and at least as horny as they are.

Avalon777
01-03-12, 11:33
I'm willing to trade if someone has another nonpro within the same service and price range. So send me a pic in my inbox with location. Then I'll ask my friend if she's willing to meet. If yes then we trade.

Mphelper909
01-03-12, 13:12
I'm willing to trade if someone has another nonpro within the same service and price range. So send me a pic in my inbox with location. Then I'll ask my friend if she's willing to meet. If yes then we trade.I live in the Long Beach the Latina I see is in Long beach!

She will BBBJ BBBJCIM and she does ANAL!

$100 plus $20 notel!

Member #4435
01-03-12, 15:38

159405Had her reply to me as well a long time ago. She kept wasting my time, so I passed. Glad you had a good time with her, but not shocked that she's upping her prices.

Radische
01-08-12, 03:51
I'm an older white guy and don't mind fucking gals my age. If any of you know any "grandmother" type non-professional women that like to fuck and don't mind if the guy is older than they are, let me know.

You can tell them that I really like DATY. 69, and, if they don't mind, DFK. It really makes my cock hard. And fucking is important, too.

I'm clean, disease free, and at least as horny as they are.Damn. I was hoping that at least one of you guys had a older women - GILF living in your neigborhood or maybe somebody you work with that always has her legs open and that you could give me the information needed to meat her. You can contact me privately.

Member #4435
01-10-12, 11:10
I rarely pass on non pros, but I'm just not interested in this one. If you have a decent posting history and want her info, let me know. I'm not giving it to a slew of guys. This is still a real girl who probably isn't doing this for a living.

Member #4435
01-13-12, 00:28
Gave her info away already guys. I'm not handing it to everyone. So it's off the market.

Kenkimark
01-17-12, 05:39
Nice, very nice indeed.

Onelakerfan
01-20-12, 04:25
Nice, very nice indeed.She wanted $150 for a BJ and $200 for FS. So I passed.

Kenkimark
01-27-12, 05:21
Sounds like BP price. So she is not a non pro, maybe UTR.

She wanted $150 for a BJ and $200 for FS. So I passed.

Radische
02-13-12, 05:57
Looking for older amateur. Maybe a lady that's not getting laid regularly for what ever reason. Fat, ugly, too old. Maybe a grandma. That is exactly the lady I'm looking for, one that needs a cock and is not getting it. I'm older too, so no cougers, please.

Send me a private message. I'll be cumming!

Member #4435
02-14-12, 14:32
Looking for older amateur. Maybe a lady that's not getting laid regularly for what ever reason. Fat, ugly, too old. Maybe a grandma. That is exactly the lady I'm looking for, one that needs a cock and is not getting it. I'm older too, so no cougers, please.

Send me a private message. I'll be cumming!You're not going to find anything here. Go on backpage or craigslist and look for yourself. People here are looking for their own things, and they're not worried about your needs or wants. It is what it is.

Radische
02-16-12, 04:33
You're not going to find anything here. Go on backpage or craigslist and look for yourself. People here are looking for their own things, and they're not worried about your needs or wants. It is what it is.Please notice that this is the "non pro" section. I'm not looking for girls advertising. These girls are by any definition professional working girls, whether or not they have other jobs or do their thing only occasionally.

I'm looking for FREE pussy with someone who will enjoy my company, someone who probably doesn't get laid very often. An older horny woman who would do it with an older horny man.

A private message would be appreciated.

Member #4435
02-16-12, 11:42
Please notice that this is the "non pro" section. I'm not looking for girls advertising. These girls are by any definition professional working girls, whether or not they have other jobs or do their thing only occasionally.

I'm looking for FREE pussy with someone who will enjoy my company, someone who probably doesn't get laid very often. An older horny woman who would do it with an older horny man.

A private message would be appreciated.Let me be a bit more clear.

A non pro is a girl who is not a professional at selling her body for sexual purposes. She might be a student struggling with tuition or books, a single mom that is having trouble making ends meet for the month, a single girl who doesn't have enough party money, or something along those lines. Usually, this is their first time doing something like this, and they're doing it out of desperation, not a need for sex or to find someone to spend time with.

What you are looking for, as you stated, is free pussy. This is not the forum for that. No one here is likely to run across a girl giving away free pussy that meets your standards, because frankly, they're just not going to reply to any woman they're not interested in, whether they're replying to ads or placing their own.

Again, if you want to get free pussy, go to a dating site or a hookup site. This is not the place for that.

Onelakerfan
03-19-13, 19:03
After a thousand spammers I may have finally gotten a potential non-pro. She's in San Bernardino and says her name is Tiffany. If anyone has any info please share. Here's the pic.

I got another one that provided me with a number and asked me to text her. She didn't give any info or pic other than telling me she's new to the area. Her area code is from back east.

Onelakerfan
03-26-13, 13:21
After a thousand spammers I may have finally gotten a potential non-pro. She's in San Bernardino and says her name is Tiffany. If anyone has any info please share. Here's the pic.

I got another one that provided me with a number and asked me to text her. She didn't give any info or pic other than telling me she's new to the area. Her area code is from back east.I was going back and forth on emails with Tiffany. Originally she wanted $1. 5 for a BJ. Yes $.5. I offered. 4 then. 6 but she won't go lower than .8. She said I won't be disappointed, like they all say. She said it was insulting offering. 4.80 for a BJ? So I'm moving on.

Rainjam
05-21-13, 18:41
Wondering if anybody has stumble into a 19 year-old gal, cute, white, student who can't stop talking about France? She seems to be a UTR type, in San Bernardino. Some possibilities but she sound TGTBT.

Dorq01
11-02-13, 15:29
Young lady replied to my ad on Craig's. Says she's 20, white and needs help with rent for her apartment in Yucaipa. I'm not available today. PM me for her number.

Dorq01
11-07-13, 01:42
Hi Guys. Sorry for the tease but she has changed her mind and does not want me to give out her info. I never met her so can't verify her information. Now I have to figure out how to delete the posting.

Pinche Gringo
03-11-14, 14:56
Anyone know her? Says she lives in Highland.

Old Local Guy
03-11-14, 18:15
Anyone know her? Says she lives in Highland.http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/12/nightcap-mercedeh-allen#page /17.

Picture # 17.

Google imagine is a great tool.

Pinche Gringo
03-11-14, 21:02
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/12/nightcap-mercedeh-allen#page /17.

Picture # 17.

Google imagine is a great tool.Thanks. I tried tineye but came up with nothing...

Pinche Gringo
03-11-14, 22:11
http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2013/12/nightcap-mercedeh-allen#page /17.

Picture # 17.

Google imagine is a great tool.Thanks again. Us old guys gave to watch out for each other. I called her on using a fake photo. I doubt if I hear from her again.

MaestroZ
03-12-14, 18:37
Last week I was pumping gas on baseline in Rancho Cucamonga and in the opposite pump there was a cute brunette around late 20's. She smiled at me and I struck a conversation and she told me she was attending night school and lived in the area. I asked for her digits and a round of drinks and she said yes. She also hinted that she was unemployed and needed money. She is pretty hot and has got a few tatoos. Big funbags. I'm going to hit her up soon and we will see how things turn. This is a prime example of a non pro in need of a friend with benefits. Got to be careful with postings because a lot of these so called non pros are basically hookers who are onto the game.

JonHomes
03-14-14, 00:49
I was going back and forth on emails with Tiffany. Originally she wanted $1. 5 for a BJ. Yes $.5. I offered. 4 then. 6 but she won't go lower than .8. She said I won't be disappointed, like they all say. She said it was insulting offering. 4.80 for a BJ? So I'm moving on.That's insane. It's San Bernardino, not Beverly Hills. Where are these girls coming up with their prices? Do you guys hit up malls or clothing stores in this area? I'm looking for ideas. Let me know if you have them, I'll try them out.

JonHomes
03-14-14, 00:52
Last week I was pumping gas on baseline in Rancho Cucamonga and in the opposite pump there was a cute brunette around late 20's. She smiled at me and I struck a conversation and she told me she was attending night school and lived in the area. I asked for her digits and a round of drinks and she said yes. She also hinted that she was unemployed and needed money. She is pretty hot and has got a few tatoos. Big funbags. I'm going to hit her up soon and we will see how things turn. This is a prime example of a non pro in need of a friend with benefits. Got to be careful with postings because a lot of these so called non pros are basically hookers who are onto the game.Nice job! I love it when they smile. Automatic introduction right there. Good luck with the dinner. Some of these girls can be very flakey but if they need the cash, sounds like it will counter the flakiness.

J Martinez
03-14-14, 00:56
I was going back and forth on emails with Tiffany. Originally she wanted $1. 5 for a BJ. Yes $.5. I offered. 4 then. 6 but she won't go lower than .8. She said I won't be disappointed, like they all say. She said it was insulting offering. 4.80 for a BJ? So I'm moving on.Got to agree w / JonHomes. .8 is outrageous for the deed. Let her stew. No business, no customers == prices decline or change of business. Don't let the little head decide.

Radische
04-19-14, 04:40
Being older, I like my women older. Grandmothers frequently are very horny and don't get many chances to get laid ... That is the type woman I'm looking for, because I'm just the man who will give them what they (and I) want.

If you know any amateur grandmother types that are looking for a good experience with an older guy, let me know. I'm 72, so the age group would be 40 - 75.