PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese Coffee Shop Reviews

Bazooka Joe
12-19-11, 16:56
Anyone know what is on the 'menu' (besides coffee)?

Been to a few and have seen the girls with the lingerie and / or bikinis.

There MUST be more to the story.

Member #6586
12-27-11, 03:42
BazJoe,

I'm a SJ native living in Pleasanton but do business in SJ often. Where is this place, White Road / Tully? Send me a PM if you don't want the info out for general consumption.

Thanks!

AE

NelsonYuen
01-01-12, 20:47
BazJoe,

I'm a SJ native living in Pleasanton but do business in SJ often. Where is this place, White Road / Tully? Send me a PM if you don't want the info out for general consumption.

Thanks!

AEI would like to know the info too. Please send the info to me too.

Monger123
10-20-12, 20:04
I would like to know the info too. Please send the info to me too.Hi I want the info too. Please send the info to me too.

Helladope
03-25-13, 19:54
There are a few good places. You would have to go to them a few times and not judge it by going to it once.

HapaBoy86
06-20-14, 01:03
Will be in town in the next few days. I already know about Chot Nho Cafe 1 & at.

Any other good ones?

Currymonster
06-20-14, 03:26
There's one (or was, infor is 3+ years old) on and 4th St, just south of Bayshore, opposite the Radisson that I've stayed at many times. Went in there for dinner, very surprised by the cute waitresses in outfits that are best described as "a bit revealing". Older Mamasan type waitress asked if we wanted a drink with our food. "We are restaurant AND BAR" she was yelling at us. Still, I am no wiser as to what the back story is or how to access the "other menu".

Custom404
07-07-14, 23:24
i was intrigued by this thread, and have had some great luck in asian areas of other towns such as houston, so i thought i'd try to fill in some of the gaps while here.

first i checked out the place on fourth st. near the old radisson. its name is mong mo, and is freshly shut down. there is an official notice on the door that says their liquor license was suspended for serving ****. the suspension ended 1 july, but the place is a graveyard a week later, so may be gone for good?

i then headed over to chot nho cafe 1 on mclaughlin. it shares a parking lot with burger king and has a sports bar vibe. didn't get a look at the food menu, but the fare seem limited to coffee, tea, and smoothies. (no alcohol) i ordered a $5 coffee which was served by a smoking hot, spinner / augmented girl who was scantily dressed. the two other girls working the front were also young and hot. strong 8's on any scale.

i hung around about 40 min, sipping my iced coffee, which curiously was served with a side of iced tea. the rest of the patrons were young to middle aged asian men. the girls were pleasant but not overly friendly. didn't get the vibe that anything else was available, and i've got a pretty good "spidey sense".

my guess is that these are essentially asian hooters (twin peaks, bone daddys, tilted kilt, etc.) i'd love to know more if anyone has unlocked the code.

RagnorRox
06-04-16, 14:11
I'm white but a lot of my friend are Vietnamese and these coffee shops to my knowledge are just sorta strip club knock offs. While you certainly may find a working girl in one most of the girls are just there for tips and not to go home with patrons. I've been to a few but if anyone has better intel fill us in.

DogginUSA
02-03-17, 18:50
I am coming to town next week and have never heard of a Vietnamese Coffee Shop but totally want to check it out if it combines my 2 favorite things.

Details?

StealBunz
03-28-17, 18:48
I am coming to town next week and have never heard of a Vietnamese Coffee Shop but totally want to check it out if it combines my 2 favorite things.

Details?When I used to live in the Bay Area, almost a decade ago, I used to go once in awhile in the SJ area. Quite honestly, it's something to see, but never to return if you're expecting anything other than bikini eye candy 99% of the time. Maybe I didn't know what I was looking for at the time, or which spots and time to hit, but all I've ever seen were great looking girls in bikinis serving smoothies and coffee. I'd consider just going to an SJ and watching naked ladies.

NTK619
07-11-18, 17:41
After posting in the OC Thread, I decided to come in here to read reports. Are you kidding me? It's dead! Is the SJ Coffee shop scene that dead? There is a pretty thriving Viet community in SJ. I thought for sure it would translate better.

HokeyWolf
10-02-18, 12:37
If you're a regular patron of shops, you may see bottomless servers and occasionally topless girls. However if they don't recognize you, they'll cover up quick. There are very few shops that do this. Most do not. Recently I've received extras from a gal outside the shop, but it wasn't cheap and it took some doing.

Ucgdx
11-29-18, 02:45
Currently, the only ones with topless and sometimes bottomless girls are Nguyen Espresso at King and Tully, and EmQuyen a bit farther down on Tully. Fridays at noon have the most showing, and consequently are the most packed.

At EmQuyen, the hottest girls are Angel (Viet) and Nina (Latina).

A bunch of other shops have girls in various bikinis and lingerie, but no nudity.

Smma0717
01-08-19, 21:28
Introduced by a college working in the same company to visit here for lunch at Morrill and Landess at San Jose for lunch. I am surprised to see a lot of people here for lunch. About 90% were men but there are also few women customers, not easy to find an empty seat. There were one "mamasan" and 3 "waitress" girls. All of them were very hot. I have to say the lunch is actually ok with good viet French style coffee. You can enjoy many TV screen and lots of chances with eye candy walking back and forth to serve customer. That is really it. I was also told the coffee shop along Tully has better show. Anyway, I just share my experience.

Uscue
07-19-19, 15:12
What is an appropriate tip amount when getting drinks here? For instance, if I sit at them Quyen for 30 minutes and buy one iced coffee for $6, what should I tip when I leave 30 minutes later without seeming either cheap or over-tipping.

Mhsm2014
08-01-19, 10:20
Visiting the Bay area soon and looking for a recommendation. Do any of them have shows like some of the ones in OC? The forum here is pretty inactive in comparison to the OC one but I wondered if someone could recommend me a good one in San Jose.

HokeyWolf
08-01-19, 23:34
What is an appropriate tip amount when getting drinks here? For instance, if I sit at them Quyen for 30 minutes and buy one iced coffee for $6, what should I tip when I leave 30 minutes later without seeming either cheap or over-tipping.$2 per patron.

Uscue
08-31-19, 17:23
Currently, the only ones with topless and sometimes bottomless girls are Nguyen Espresso at King and Tully, and EmQuyen a bit farther down on Tully. Fridays at noon have the most showing, and consequently are the most packed.

At EmQuyen, the hottest girls are Angel (Viet) and Nina (Latina).

A bunch of other shops have girls in various bikinis and lingerie, but no nudity.I've been to EmQuyen four times and have never seen anything other than a little peak at the bottom curve of an ass from the freses that are just long enough to not show anything. Add to that the fact that they don't walk around and refill drinks, and this is solidly in the secondary category of cafes. The girls here are very pretty though, just haven't seen a show.

MonkeyKing2
09-01-19, 02:55
I've been to EmQuyen four times and have never seen anything other than a little peak at the bottom curve of an ass from the freses that are just long enough to not show anything. Add to that the fact that they don't walk around and refill drinks, and this is solidly in the secondary category of cafes. The girls here are very pretty though, just haven't seen a show.Them Quyen had a topless 10 today. Loving the attention.

MonkeyKing2
09-01-19, 12:42
Two smoking hot 10's this morning. I tend to appreciate beautiful women so you guys can down calibrate.

But they are clothed, impersonal, and it is a large space. Not a lot of attention, full bikinis on. Nothing exciting.

Does anyone know how to strike a conversation with one of the girls? They keep on moving on when I try to. I would really like to get to know them too.

HokeyWolf
09-04-19, 18:54
Two smoking hot 10's this morning. I tend to appreciate beautiful women so you guys can down calibrate.

But they are clothed, impersonal, and it is a large space. Not a lot of attention, full bikinis on. Nothing exciting.

Does anyone know how to strike a conversation with one of the girls? They keep on moving on when I try to. I would really like to get to know them too.Some are easy to talk to. Some avoid customers or shut you down. Ask their names and introduce.

Yourself. Become a familiar face and it gets easier when they recognize you. Talk.

To them as they're normal people. You can hand tip them $10 or $20 if you.

Want them to remember you better. I've gone out with some college age ones for.

Fun and some are willing if you have something unique in mind. If you're looking for more interaction it'll cost you in long run.

HapaBoy86
06-11-20, 01:29
Current favorite Coffee shop?

Hartford473
06-11-20, 13:29
I been to few places. Don't remember name.

Don't live in Bay Area and only visit infrequent.

Two places girls are exhibitionist and one shop has pretty girls.

One place girls give HJ in bathroom or kitchen.

Been in shop after closing and they locked doors and did nude lap dances.

My buddies are experienced regulars and take me when I visit.

Above except for nudity aren't common happenings.

Current favorite Coffee shop?

Uscue
07-01-20, 15:51
I'm guessing since this forum is dead that Nguyen and the rest are closed?

Hartford473
07-03-20, 19:13
I'm guessing since this forum is dead that Nguyen and the rest are closedNE open outside seating only.

EQ closed.

Paradise closed.

CN1 open last week.

Usually one or two waitress work shift.

Not crowded.

Jizzm3
07-11-20, 13:34
I've been to a handful of ones, all eye candy. I don't like when theres a lot of smoking. I've seen some that are so hot. Anyone have success with getting FS? A bunch of them have AMPs nearby in the same strip mall or a block or two away but never really seen them there.

Hartford473
07-12-20, 12:36
I've been to a handful of ones, all eye candy. I don't like when theres a lot of smoking. I've seen some that are so hot. Anyone have success with getting FS? A bunch of them have AMPs nearby in the same strip mall or a block or two away but never really seen them there.You won't get FS with the younger gals working coffee. Only ones that worked AMPs are older gals that transition to massage when their coffee career ended.

Jizzm3
07-12-20, 18:01
NE open outside seating only.

EQ closed.

Paradise closed.

CN1 open last week.

Not crowded.What us NE and CN1? Might pay a visit.

HapaBoy86
07-13-20, 01:16

CN1 open last week.

Not crowded.Isn't CN1 under a different name now?

TrapDoor
09-07-20, 16:25
With the heat in the Bay this weekend, was hoping to get out of the house and check out some of the spots in SJ. Any recommendations for a coffee shop novice? Which places are even open?

Uscue
09-15-20, 18:20

EQ closed.

Paradise closed.

CN1 open last week.

Not crowded.How does that work being outside in the open with their "uniform"? No more showing stuff I guess?

HokeyWolf
09-20-20, 12:07
How does that work being outside in the open with their "uniform"? No more showing stuff I guess?Go check it out and you'll see the setup works.

Hartford473
09-21-20, 02:20
Went this weekend. Decent friendly girls. You'll like their attire.

Invasian
09-21-20, 11:48
Isn't CN1 under a different name now?Isn't called like Fantasy Cafe or something like that now?

Uscue
09-26-20, 22:58
Go check it out and you'll see the setup works.Checked it out yesterday. Previous reports on the setup are wrong / no longer accurate. You could've just said that.

Hartford473
09-27-20, 15:03
Checked it out yesterday. Previous reports on the setup are wrong / no longer accurate. You could've just said that.If they don't recognize you or think you're LE, you won't see anything. Have to become a familiar face.

Uscue
09-27-20, 15:15
If they don't recognize you or think you're LE, you won't see anything. Have to become a familiar face.What I was referencing is that it's back to business as usual. Outside setup is there but isn't being used. Same inside service as before.

TrapDoor
10-02-20, 19:39
What I was referencing is that it's back to business as usual. Outside setup is there but isn't being used. Same inside service as before.Just got back from NE (they close at 4 p) and there was 1 latina working. A little frumpy, but when you haven't seen anything in a long time, I'll take it! Lost $10 on scratchers and they had all TVs on CNBC and Fox News which was boring. As mentioned, there is an outdoor setup, but wasn't really being used. Hoping there's better talent than what was working (1 girl) but so far, the sample size is not looking good.

HokeyWolf
10-03-20, 16:08
Today 3 Latinas at NE.

EQ has a very pretty sexy gal.

TrapDoor
10-03-20, 17:49
Today 3 Latinas at NE.

EQ has a very pretty sexy gal.Where are the places with actual Asian waitresses? Does Fantasy Cafe (formerly CN1) have indoor service? Also, what is EQ?

Hartford473
10-03-20, 22:58
Today 3 Latinas at NE.

EQ has a very pretty sexy gal.Yeah EQ has couple knockout gals.

Rod1618
10-05-20, 03:04
Also, what is EQ?Them Quyen.

Hartford473
10-05-20, 11:03
Them Quyen.I went yesterday and they had two fun stunning viet gals.

Jizzm3
10-05-20, 11:21
How does one get to sleep with one?

Hartford473
10-06-20, 12:19
How does one get to sleep with one?Talk to them like you would any other girl. Get to know them, find their interest. Get phone number. Hand tip them Ask them out.

DannyGoh1992
11-02-20, 02:53
Gave this place two tries last week based on the suggestions given in this thread. First visit was a Wednesday afternoon and was disappointed that they were closed for some lighting repairs. Decided to give it another try on Saturday because google and yelp reports that it is open for business. I was not expecting much since Fantasy Cafe and Nguyen were pretty disappointing. I was pleasantly surprised at the door by three gorgeous young-looking Asian girls in their "uniform. " The place was filled but seats were spaced out pretty evenly. The girls were friendly and approachable and it was a sight to behold.

Hartford473
11-07-20, 02:50
Gave this place two tries last week based on the suggestions given in this thread. First visit was a Wednesday afternoon and was disappointed that they were closed for some lighting repairs. Decided to give it another try on Saturday because google and yelp reports that it is open for business. I was not expecting much since Fantasy Cafe and Nguyen were pretty disappointing. I was pleasantly surprised at the door by three gorgeous young-looking Asian girls in their "uniform. " The place was filled but seats were spaced out pretty evenly. The girls were friendly and approachable and it was a sight to behold.Yeah came here Friday before Halloween and two knockouts in bunny costumes.

TrapDoor
11-11-20, 23:09
Swung by Them Quyen this afternoon around 2:30 p and no lights were on. Parking lot was pretty empty and doors were locked. I assume that this place is not open during the week and maybe just Fri-Sun?

Was already on Tully so hit up Nguyen Espresso and the front door was locked, but could hear music. You have to enter through the outdoor patio to the right of the entrance and walk through the kitchen. Was just a single Latina who looked to be in her mid / late 30's. Nice body (not frumpy like my last visit) with a bunch of tattoos on her stomach and back. She was fairly attentive making her rounds with the iced tea pitcher and not bashful about facing you so you could get a nice view below.

Still looking for the elusive Asian waitress. Guess I'll have to try Them Quyen on Friday. Does anyone know their hours and which days they're open?

TrapDoor
01-09-21, 20:47
Any cafes open during this time?

DannyGoh1992
02-12-21, 16:16
Any updates on EQ recently?

TrapDoor
02-25-21, 03:53
Looks like there was a shooting outside Cafe Paradise and during the investigation, they found out people were dining indoors so now they're being investigated for breaking COVID protocols: https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/02/23/san-jose-man-suffers-life-threatening-injuries-in-shooting-3/.

Uscue
04-05-21, 11:00
This San Jose thread is practically dead.

But reporting Nguyen is temporarily closed. Went by midday to locked front and side doors. Checked on Google and the "temporarily closed" caption was beside Nguyen when you search it.

Uscue
04-05-21, 13:19
This San Jose thread is practically dead.

But reporting Nguyen is temporarily closed. Went by midday to locked front and side doors. Checked on Google and the "temporarily closed" caption was beside Nguyen when you search it.Turns out they were just closed for Easter haha.

TrapDoor
04-05-21, 17:46
Been hitting up various coffee shops over the past few days and realize that each place is unique in it's own way. I'll start with NE: two girls working (older Latina with a decent body, dark brown hair and a nice enough face; older Asian with a little tummy). The Latina had on a nice neon yellow / green outfit with her pencil skirt hiked up to show off her assets. The Asian had on a black lace top that was see-through and also had her skirt hiked up. What I've come to notice here is that once the girls make their rounds to pour iced tea, they will retreat to the kitchen or behind the counter. I ordered an iced coffee which was $7.

EQ has been a pleasant surprise for me since this was my first few times there. I had always arrived after 2 p and found they were closed. On my first visit here, arrived around 1:40 p and was told they would be closing soon. Two pretty waitresses, with one wearing a sports bra and bike shorts and the other wearing a black dress. Neither looked too old (maybe late 20's early 30's) and were not sharing anything beyond a nice polite smile. Ordered an iced coffee ($7) and had to get it to go. Did come back the next day and two lovely Asian waitresses (different than the day before) were going around with nice outfits. The taller one wore a lace dress and was very polite. The shorter one with blonde / brown hair / streaks was a lot of fun to talk to. Both were very personable and attentive to refills of complimentary iced tea. Will be visiting EQ more now that I've gotten a feel for the place. Important to note that it was more crowded than other spots and I had to share a table with other patrons.

Finally, CP! After months of looking at their IG, decided to give this place a shot. This place has the hottest (IMO) waitresses and their service is prompt. Never had an issue with refills and they would make their rounds. One of them is usually behind the counter taking payments or doing payouts for Lotto / scratchers. While nothing more than eye candy here, have to say these girls are definitely the most attractive out of them all.

All spots serve different purposes and I feel they cater to different clientele. Good thing these places are far driving distance from me, otherwise I would be here daily.

ClosetPervert9
05-16-22, 14:01
Been hitting up various coffee shops over the past few days and realize that each place is unique in it's own way. I'll start with NE: two girls working (older Latina with a decent body, dark brown hair and a nice enough face; older Asian with a little tummy). The Latina had on a nice neon yellow / green outfit with her pencil skirt hiked up to show off her assets. The Asian had on a black lace top that was see-through and also had her skirt hiked up. What I've come to notice here is that once the girls make their rounds to pour iced tea, they will retreat to the kitchen or behind the counter. I ordered an iced coffee which was $7.

EQ has been a pleasant surprise for me since this was my first few times there. I had always arrived after 2 p and found they were closed. On my first visit here, arrived around 1:40 p and was told they would be closing soon. Two pretty waitresses, with one wearing a sports bra and bike shorts and the other wearing a black dress. Neither looked too old (maybe late 20's early 30's) and were not sharing anything beyond a nice polite smile. Ordered an iced coffee ($7) and had to get it to go. Did come back the next day and two lovely Asian waitresses (different than the day before) were going around with nice outfits. The taller one wore a lace dress and was very polite. The shorter one with blonde / brown hair / streaks was a lot of fun to talk to. Both were very personable and attentive to refills of complimentary iced tea. Will be visiting EQ more now that I've gotten a feel for the place. Important to note that it was more crowded than other spots and I had to share a table with other patrons.

Finally, CP! After months of looking at their IG, decided to give this place a shot. This place has the hottest (IMO) waitresses and their service is prompt. Never had an issue with refills and they would make their rounds. One of them is usually behind the counter taking payments or doing payouts for Lotto / scratchers. While nothing more than eye candy here, have to say these girls are definitely the most attractive out of them all.

All spots serve different purposes and I feel they cater to different clientele. Good thing these places are far driving distance from me, otherwise I would be here daily.Unique in there own way is EXACTLY right. I think you have to visit a few to understand just how true this is! I also recently jumped around to a few locations.

EQ was ok but was super crowded. Unfortunately, it stunk due to the amount of people with bad hygiene. The girls made their rounds to refill your tea regularly and they were pretty enough and nice enough.

LC enviroment was nice. The employees had matching uniforms and were nice enough. I'm planning to go there with a girlfriend of mine inthe near future.

FC Has stunning lookers but even though the place was empty I felt largely ignored. One of the servers didn't even speak to me despite me being at the bar and nodding a howdy at her. She glared and walked past me multiple times. I didn't even get a refill after being there for 20 minutes. YMMV but my mileage didn't get very far.

I've never been to MB or NE so I'll be stopping by in the near future.

I always recommend getting in earlier rather than later as you will usually have better service when they are not about to close. Check the hours since some close much earlier than others.

Member #6287
05-25-22, 16:39
Has anyone ever gotten anything extra from the girls at these places?

Hartford473
05-31-22, 02:39
Has anyone ever gotten anything extra from the girls at these places?Yes. Find the ones that work hostess or strip clubs. Or just ask if they can see you outside cafe or if they know which gal does. Overall, it's rare but not impossible.

McNutties
07-19-22, 15:01
Hey guys I will be in the San Jose area is a few weeks and just wanted to see what the go to places are these days?

I am from OC so I have been to a number of places that do topless or bottomless or nude "shows" just wanted to see if that is a thing up here. Or if any of the san jose spots do extras. Thanks in advance.

Sguniy
08-28-22, 08:38
Hey guys I will be in the San Jose area is a few weeks and just wanted to see what the go to places are these days?

I am from OC so I have been to a number of places that do topless or bottomless or nude "shows" just wanted to see if that is a thing up here. Or if any of the san jose spots do extras. Thanks in advance.I think nguyen expresso did something before.

EntangledStat3
09-20-22, 02:08
I was wondering about the level of nudity and level of service at some of these places. I first tried Nguyen Espresso, which was full nude (well, skirts pulled up and tops pulled down so that everything is on display, but clothes are readily available in case authorities arrive) and touching encouraged. Them Quyen seems to be bikini-level clothing without much touch. Are there others in the area that are topless or nude with heavy contact like Nguyen Espresso, or is it an outlier?

LoveAddict321
10-25-22, 01:08
I was wondering about the level of nudity and level of service at some of these places. I first tried Nguyen Espresso, which was full nude (well, skirts pulled up and tops pulled down so that everything is on display, but clothes are readily available in case authorities arrive) and touching encouraged. Them Quyen seems to be bikini-level clothing without much touch. Are there others in the area that are topless or nude with heavy contact like Nguyen Espresso, or is it an outlier?What do mean by touching encouraged? How much tip is expected extra for touching here?

EntangledStat3
10-27-22, 19:55
What do mean by touching encouraged? How much tip is expected extra for touching here?I'm talking a few seconds of boob or butt squeezing, especially if she moves in for a hug. If she stays to talk for more than a few seconds, they seem to be cool with keeping your hands resting on their sides, outer thighs or butts. I'm not yet sure what tip is the norm, but pretty much any denomination of bill slipped to them gets a polite response.

EntangledStat3
11-05-22, 18:35
There is a brand new Viet coffee shop called DV Cafe right next to Palm Cafe on Tully. It doesn't even appear on Maps yet, and girl I spoke with said they opened Tuesday. Similar hours to all the others in the area: 7 AM to 5 PM or so daily. The milfy manager introduced herself as Ngoc, which is a name from before my time but seems to match the description of a very popular coffee shop icon on the boards here. Regrettably, she wasn't interested in providing any extras and just manned the register.

However, the girls offered full-on, grinding, topless lapdances with generous peeks to the goods below on a couch for only $20. I mean, there wasn't a semblance of privacy, but hey, it's only $20. There were a couple of curvy, 20's Latinas working the floor when I was there. No one (except Ngoc) was as hot as the EQ girls, for example, but they were all pleasantly attractive. I can't imagine this place staying open with daytime lapdances for long, so enjoy it while it lasts boys!

MagMemorial1
11-08-22, 00:40
However, the girls offered full-on, grinding, topless lapdances with generous peeks to the goods below on a couch for only $20. I mean, there wasn't a semblance of privacy, but hey, it's only $20. There were a couple of curvy, 20's Latinas working the floor when I was there. Visited there and nothing was happening there. Lots of regulars from the other shops were checking the place out since we all heard about it and were curious. Seriously nothing exciting going on there.

EntangledStat3
11-11-22, 20:10
Visited there and nothing was happening there. Lots of regulars from the other shops were checking the place out since we all heard about it and were curious. Seriously nothing exciting going on there.Went back to DV Cafe. Got a wonderful experience with Sue on the couch. Seems it's highly dependent on the girls working. The manager, Ngoc, indicates they're hoping to staff lapdance servers Thursdays through Sundays while getting started up, but don't expect anything earlier in the week.

BuckWild630
11-19-22, 18:35
Never been, but have heard the stories about these places. Any tips for a newbie to them? What's the best time to go? I checked out NE around 2 pm (I forget which day) and it was jam packed. No seats available. One girl was super skinny, No T and no A. The other was a bit chubby. I'd love to go at a time where I can find a seat and a girl wouldn't be so slammed and might take a seat with me. (if they do that). A little encouraged touching would be cool.

SfoDavid67
12-22-22, 13:24
I made my first visit to a coffee shop last week on my way to see Zina from LSC. Figured it may get me horny before I arrive. Anyhoo, interesting concept. To me it seems like its a poor mans strip club. Yea there are naked woman walking around serving coffee but that seems about it. Sure if you tip you may get to touch breasts. I think any extras will take considerable time and visits and regular dates on the outside. Will I go back? Probably some day, but just for idle entertainment.

Currymonster
02-06-23, 06:36
I stopped by DV Cafe on a recent Sunday afternoon, after having been largely ignored in Fantasy Cafe, beyond being furnished with a drink. Girls in DV certainly weren't overdressed, 3 or 4 of them. One short, cute, enhanced Spanish looking girl explained how the place works, and she mentioned the couch dances that are now $40. I didn't get one. Did have one girl sit on my lap for a couple of minutes. Didn't really see how or how much others were tipping, and the other girls kept their distance a bit.

Anyhoo, interesting concept. To me it seems like its a poor mans strip club. Yea there are naked woman walking around serving coffee but that seems about it. Sure if you tip you may get to touch breasts.I think you hit it on the head there. Seems fairly innocent really.

EntangledStat3
03-20-23, 21:13
Yikes, maybe it was just an off day on a Monday afternoon, but NE looks like it's fallen in a bit of a slump. It used to be my favorite, too! When the lusciously curvy Thao is the thinnest one in the room, I have to say that the quality has slipped a bit. Has anyone else noticed the same, or did I just show up at the wrong time?

The servers were all friendly and pleasant enough and willing to engage in some light groping and conversation for a quick tip, but the women at DV and EQ are just hotter these days. I have to say, the NE ladies are still much friendlier than the EQ staff, but that only goes so far. DV seems to be the top spot these days for both service and looks (plus the lap dance option as a bonus). What's others' experience these days with the cafes that strip down past bikinis? Are there any new ones I'm missing anywhere in the Bay Area?

Post-script thought: to reply to other posters. In my experience, I don't go the Viet cafes looking for any serious action. However, they make a pretty nice pre-game before rolling on down the street to a more private establishment.

HowlingCow
03-22-23, 10:25
I made my first visit to a coffee shop last week on my way to see Zina from LSC. Figured it may get me horny before I arrive. Anyhoo, interesting concept. To me it seems like its a poor mans strip club. Yea there are naked woman walking around serving coffee but that seems about it. Sure if you tip you may get to touch breasts. I think any extras will take considerable time and visits and regular dates on the outside. Will I go back? Probably some day, but just for idle entertainment.Can I know which coffee shop you went to?

AsianPussy
04-28-23, 19:53
Which coffee shop is open late, I need a place to park my self till the wee hours.

DannyGoh1992
05-01-23, 01:43
Which coffee shop is open late, I need a place to park my self till the wee hours.If you are looking for a coffee place with good looking girls but nothing else, I suggest checking out paradise. NE and EQ both close at around 4 pm. Not sure about the new DV.

Llama256
05-01-23, 16:03
So this is where all the strippers have gone now that the clubs are all closed.

Checked out Coffee shops.

NE was nice and bottomless.

My fav is Thao with the big bamboo tattoo on her back.

DV didn't have and asianngirls, not my cup of tea.

EQ was all skinny Euro girls (Is there a war going on or something?

One hot thin Asian Cindy who was pretty aggressive and open minded.

Apparently Club Paradise is now Monterey Breeze?

More facts as they arise. Over and out.

AsianPussy
05-04-23, 01:32
What time does paradise close?

If you are looking for a coffee place with good looking girls but nothing else, I suggest checking out paradise. NE and EQ both close at around 4 pm. Not sure about the new DV.

Rod1618
05-04-23, 02:16
What time does paradise close?Late, around 9-10 pm. They have food, which either comes from next door or their kitchen is next door. Haven't been there in 6 months.

In the late 00's, there was a Monterey Breeze in that area about a block away.

AsianPussy
05-04-23, 23:23
Late, around 9-10 pm. They have food, which either comes from next door or their kitchen is next door. Haven't been there in 6 months.

In the late 00's, there was a Monterey Breeze in that area about a block away.Do they have insta? I went at 9 ish and they were closed.

ClosetPervert9
05-12-23, 16:58
So this is where all the strippers have gone now that the clubs are all closed.

Checked out Coffee shops.

NE was nice and bottomless.

My fav is Thao with the big bamboo tattoo on her back.

DV didn't have and asianngirls, not my cup of tea.

EQ was all skinny Euro girls (Is there a war going on or something?

One hot thin Asian Cindy who was pretty aggressive and open minded.

Apparently Club Paradise is now Monterey Breeze?

More facts as they arise. Over and out.Standing by for your updates and thanks for your service. Salute:

Vasco97
08-17-23, 12:11
What are full forms of NE, EQ, etc.

Want to try this week.

Jingleheimer
08-17-23, 15:08
What are full forms of NE, EQ, etc.

Want to try this week.My guess is: Nguyen Espresso.

Them Quyen and DV Cafe.

Jingleheimer
10-08-23, 20:25
All spots serve different purposes and I feel they cater to different clientele. Good thing these places are far driving distance from me, otherwise I would be here daily.This is very spot on. Went to 3 today and they all had very different vibes.

Them Quyen
This place felt like a dive bar and was super crowded. It had a funky smell to it, too. Very subtle, but definitely made me feel skeeved me out a little bit. Crowd was a mix of older asian and young-ish spanish middle-class (some on their lunch break). Most of the ladies looked a bit cute and a bit hood, which totally fit the vibe of the establishment. They all had tops slightly covered up but mini skirts pulled up super high and cooches just flapping in the breeze. They walked around hitting up random folks who would tip and get a brief grope. One was hitting up the guy next to me, sat on his lap, and commented on his pants being wet (129314 and that was when I pretty decided this was not my scene. Plus I got literally no attention from any of the workers, after one brought me a drink, so I cashed out. As I and was about to leave, when the wet guy next to me shouted "Yay it's Happy Hour!" and the ladies were all naken and some of them walking around w / a basket (I assume for tips). As lovely as that sounds, the crowd just started getting raucous so I made my exit.

Monterey Breeze
This place was crowded but not too packed. The crowd was a mix of, again, older asian, and younger mixed folk. Most of the crowd were either playing on what I assume were gambling machines or putzing around on their phones. There were only a couple (maybe 3) girls working, all bikini-wearing asian, and they were busily getting drinks or refilling tea. I got minimal attention from them other than to get my initial drink and refill my tea. Biggest downside from my perspective was how LOUD it was. The music was all hip-hop and turned up to 11. This in turn made anyone who wanted to talk have to shout. Oh, I also did not notice any grope action going on. Not my vibe, but felt relatively chill enough that I'd come to if I just wanted to kill time.

DV Cafe
My fav of the day. This place was basically a strip club w / no stage. Girls were in bikinis and would go around working the crowd for tips and asking if anyone wanted a dance. The place was almost empty (only like 5 other guys) and a decent # of girls working (maybe 6ish). The girls were all very nice and knew how to use their soft skills. The lapdances were $30 for 1ish song given on a couch in a back corner. Completely public, so no extras, but otherwise full contact. Tops and bottoms came off and body parts were grinded. Hands were free to roam wherever. Rivals some of the best strip club experiences I've had. I only brought $ for 2 dances, but next time I will be better prepared. I did not ask if anyone was open to take out, but will definitely return before I leave maybe give it a shot.

I forgot to hit Nguyen espresso, but I'll make another run tomorrow. If anyone knows of another I should hit up in the next day, let me know.

ClosetPervert9
10-09-23, 02:12
This is very spot on. Went to 3 today and they all had very different vibes.

Them Quyen
This place felt like a dive bar and was super crowded. It had a funky smell to it, too.
This place is always musty. I avoid it for the smell alone.

Jingleheimer
10-10-23, 01:10
Fantasy Cafe.
Place was relatively empty. 2-3 pretty asian working ladies wore pasties and a thong. Crowd was mostly older asian. Parking was a bit better and drink was $2 cheaper than the other options. Pretty chill place, but not much action to speak of.

M Cafe.
Closed today for some reason 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039;.

Nguyen Espresso.
A bit more crowded than Fantasy, but still pretty chill. Crowd was mixed. 3 ish older asian ladies working wearing pasties and underwear of some sort. Still no action to speak of.

DV Cafe pt 2.
Coming back on a Monday was a mistake. Ladies were basically day-shift strippers, the prettiest of which was more interested in her phone (to be fair, it was lunch time and she may have been on break). I got little to no attention. Sucked, but still my fav of the day as the rest sucked a bit more.

NotherAnon
10-14-23, 06:35
Fantasy Cafe.
Place was relatively empty. 2-3 pretty asian working ladies wore pasties and a thong. Crowd was mostly older asian. Parking was a bit better and drink was $2 cheaper than the other options. Pretty chill place, but not much action to speak of.

M Cafe.

Nguyen Espresso.
A bit more crowded than Fantasy, but still pretty chill. Crowd was mixed. 3 ish older asian ladies working wearing pasties and underwear of some sort. Still no action to speak of.

DV Cafe pt 2.
Coming back on a Monday was a mistake. Ladies were basically day-shift strippers, the prettiest of which was more interested in her phone (to be fair, it was lunch time and she may have been on break). I got little to no attention. Sucked, but still my fav of the day as the rest sucked a bit more.DV Cafe seems pretty interesting, although it's good to know to perhaps not visit earlier in the week.

Did you get to ask if maybe some girls were available to take out?

Also, when you say hands are free to roam earlier, like free to grope chest and crotch (obviously probably no fingering or anything like that)? Just want to confirm since I've never been to a strip club but I do know they don't let you touch there in the official places (which is why I've never been to them, but if they let you touch here, definitely catches my interest).

Anyways, thanks for the info man and thanks in advance for any response.

Neo12
10-19-23, 06:57
Fantasy Cafe.
M Cafe.
Nguyen Espresso.
DV Cafe pt 2.
Coming back on a Monday was a mistake. Ladies were basically day-shift strippers, the prettiest of which was more interested in her phone (to be fair, it was lunch time and she may have been on break). I got little to no attention. Sucked, but still my fav of the day as the rest sucked a bit more.Yeah, I really don't recommend going to DV Cafe. The girls there are pretty money hungry and will just hustle you. Look up their recent reviews on Yelp. I'd be ok with that if they were really hot and pretty, but theyre not. Not trying to judge, but theyre all pretty thick and nasty. Just go look on their Instagram: at dv_cafe_ All the girls are different nationalities and theres 1 very thick Asian girl.

Jingleheimer
10-20-23, 08:57
Yeah, I really don't recommend going to DV Cafe. The girls there are pretty money hungry and will just hustle you. Look up their recent reviews on Yelp. I'd be ok with that if they were really hot and pretty, but theyre not. Not trying to judge, but theyre all pretty thick and nasty. Just go look on their Instagram: at dv_cafe_ All the girls are different nationalities and theres 1 very thick Asian girl.The first day I went there, there were 5 girls working and all were pretty hot. The Monday I went, probably 4 ish were working and only 1 was remotely pretty (argueably hot), but she was more focused on her phone than taking my money. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

DV Cafe seems pretty interesting, although it's good to know to perhaps not visit earlier in the week.

Did you get to ask if maybe some girls were available to take out?

Also, when you say hands are free to roam earlier, like free to grope chest and crotch (obviously probably no fingering or anything like that)? Just want to confirm since I've never been to a strip club but I do know they don't let you touch there in the official places (which is why I've never been to them, but if they let you touch here, definitely catches my interest).

Anyways, thanks for the info man and thanks in advance for any response.I did not ask about take out and I didn't venture between the legs because I didn't want to kill the vibe. I told the first girl I was with that it was my first time here and she said "It's $30/ song and you can touch us", not listing out any other rules. My hands were all over the girls boobies and butt and I got absolutely no resistance, so maybe they're cool with it.

NotherAnon
10-21-23, 15:44
So I had the chance of going to DV Cafe's!

First some important info:

Currently for the month of October, they are offering dances for $30, but usually it's $40.

Fee for the table is $5.

Drinks seem to cost $10.

And it seems that drinks are basically the fee for getting in alongside the table fee? And that gives you 2 hours to be there and enjoy, after that time is up you have to go or buy another drink.

And tipping gives you time with them to sit on your lap and you can grope them for a bit.

So keep in mind $15 bucks to get in, and +$30 bucks for the lap dance. +$5<= for them to hang out for a little.

They are wearing bikinis to lingeries, no bottoms although today (Sat) at around 11 am, there were only 2 girls. So sometimes they'd leave guys lap to get someone seated (in reference to them sitting on your lap with the small tips, not the lap dance).

Hotness is relative, but IMO they were good. The two that were there at least. I've seen their instagram, so I know there's some I wouldn't be into, but wow, there was one girl in red had such a nice A. Pretty faces to match too.

I got two dances, but it was back to back. It was a little confusing, I payed her upfront for the first dance. She explained it was full contact, so grabbing tits and ass, but pussy is a no go zone. Good lap dances, but then she asked that it was going to be 60 in total. I gave her.

The other 30, but she said it was 60, she nearly forgot I already payed her upfront for the first one.

I give the benefit of the doubt, and it didn't *seem* malicious, just an honest mistake. But it's worth mentioning just in case, to keep on your toes.

Only then did she explain the table fee, so I actually only brought enough for 2 dances, and I really wanted to have the other dance as well. So I just tipped her to sit with me.

Now one thing to note, if you can chat even better, in regards to the lap sit. For me, I'm a bit anxious so it was a little awkward being in silence in the front of the cafe just groping her ass, and occasionally her leaning back so I can grope her tits. But nonetheless very nice, and honestly kinda hot.

It's was surreal to walk in and just see some tits and pussy hanging out there for me to enjoy and see. The environment and people there were pretty chill, people occasionally (lightly) slapped some of their A or did a grab when passing by which the girls seemed to okay with, since they were paying anyways, but girls might have different boundaries and they might've been regulars. There was only one pair of men that they told them to sit in front, cause they were trying to sit closer to the back to watch others getting a lap dance.

Oh yeah, the lap dance is semi private, and some seats are literally just facing towards you, it's in the back corner covered by some plants. Like I said it's not really private, had the girl on me have a small convo with the manager while she was grinding on me. But they were chill, although I do wish more attention was focused on me. But I'm not complaining being able to grope her for 3-4 minutes for 30 bucks.

Overall, pretty decent NGL. Very tantalizing to watch them, although the more social you are, the more you'll probably thrive in this scene. Also from what I've heard, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, maybe closer to afternoon, may be the best time to go. Although this could change since their hiring.

I won't be able to become a regular probably cause it's a far drive for me. But if anybody finds out if any of them offer extras, that'd be sick.

Hope this info is useful for someone!

Kense
10-22-23, 11:55
What's the appeal of this? Seems expensive, more than a strip club with hardly any mileage. Might as well go to pink poodle and waste Mo why there, at least you can finger a girl or two.

NotherAnon
10-23-23, 08:56
What's the appeal of this? Seems expensive, more than a strip club with hardly any mileage. Might as well go to pink poodle and waste Mo why there, at least you can finger a girl or two.Yeah it was pretty expensive and I did think about that after the excitement wore down. I'd honestly rather save up to book an escort than go there again tbh.

Although I was under the impression that in strip clubs, like in pink poodle you can't even touch. Didn't know they let you finger them. And I thought they were (more) expensive as well.

SfoDavid67
10-23-23, 11:59
What's the appeal of this? Seems expensive, more than a strip club with hardly any mileage. Might as well go to pink poodle and waste Mo why there, at least you can finger a girl or two.Sometimes I go on on my way to a AAMP to get a bit horny seeing girls parade around showing off their coin slots.

I am sure extras can be had, but unless you have a lot of time and very deep pockets to start to build up a relationship with the girls it aint happening. I had a couple of girls give up their phone numbers pretty quick. I am certain they size you up pretty fast based on how you are dressed when you come in and your overall appearance. I go in sometimes on way to work so I have on dress slacks and a shirt tie. I set my BMW key on the table (LOL). But yea they seem to get friendly fast. "Well call me next time you are coming to see if I am here".

Never followed up, but I am pretty sure ether burner phone or VOIP.

Jingleheimer
10-24-23, 10:11
I guess depends on what clubs are available to you? I was visiting and the clubs in my area are no touch, so the mileage at DV is A+. All other cafes are D or F IMHO.

What's the appeal of this? Seems expensive, more than a strip club with hardly any mileage. Might as well go to pink poodle and waste Mo why there, at least you can finger a girl or two.

ClosetPervert9
10-24-23, 19:15
What's the appeal of this? Seems expensive, more than a strip club with hardly any mileage. Might as well go to pink poodle and waste Mo why there, at least you can finger a girl or two.It's just another flavor for me personally. I wouldn't become a regualr but once every 3 months is fine for me. And honestly, I don't spend too much. Sometimes I'll do this ahead of seeing a K-girl so it's just someeye candy and some light petting and some football before I get down to business.

Kense
10-27-23, 13:31
Yeah I can see if it's just a quick stop Vs spending hours in here staring at girls like a creep. I've been once and the coffee is good but the girls have GPS and it seems like their boyfriends sit in the corner trying the be gangsters scowling at people. It's highly overrated to me. I'd rather just go to a strip club, regarding touching at pink poodle, there's a lap dance area and yes you can touch them YMMV. I've fingered a few girls there.

Lbh8513
12-07-23, 12:44
On a business trip in SJ on Wednesday for a day and got some time to kill in the morning. I decided to see what's this scene is all about, and good thing these shops are all close to each other and close to the airport.

EQ, first stop of the day, end up being my favorite. I arrived before 8 and there's 10 customers with 3 girls working. 1 white MILF with curves for days, 1 beautiful petite Latino and another thick one. It's surreal to see chicks walking around showing their boobs and p*ssy 8 in the morning. Girls are all very friendly, and will flirt with you in a not-pushy way. I saw the pretty girl giving a client a nude table dance, kiss teasing his nipples and stomach. More action than most strip clubs dancers I know. Atmosphere was chill and no loud music. The MMS asked if I'm filming while I was on my phone, mistake on my end. Looking back, I should participate more instead of just playing some tits.

Luv. A EQ girl told me they got good food so I head over for breakfast. It's basically a cafe with waitress in sexy lingerie. Two girls were working there, both good looking, but won't actively engage like EQ. The store is spacy and music isn't too loud. Food is tasty too! It's like hooters but cheaper and sexier girls. I may come back if I need a place to work and want sexy girls around.

NE. This is like a poor man strip club. Music are loud and smokey inside. Girls are very willing to engage and pushing for $20 lap dances. Choose between that or just watch they spread their p*ssy to other customers LOL $5 tip can get you far. Girls here are not bad looking but not as good too. 4-5 girls were working.

DV. Basically a strip club. All 4 Girls there are gorgeous but pricey. $10 drink+$5 table+$40 dance.

I also checked Palm and Dolce Espresso (on Tully), but no girls there so I peace out immediately.

Real question is how can we have this at Phoenix LOL.

Grende123
12-08-23, 02:27
On a business trip in SJ on Wednesday for a day and got some time to kill in the morning. I decided to see what's this scene is all about, and good thing these shops are all close to each other and close to the airport.

EQ, first stop of the day, end up being my favorite. I arrived before 8 and there's 10 customers with 3 girls working. 1 white MILF with curves for days, 1 beautiful petite Latino and another thick one. It's surreal to see chicks walking around showing their boobs and p*ssy 8 in the morning. Girls are all very friendly, and will flirt with you in a not-pushy way. I saw the pretty girl giving a client a nude table dance, kiss teasing his nipples and stomach. More action than most strip clubs dancers I know. Atmosphere was chill and no loud music. The MMS asked if I'm filming while I was on my phone, mistake on my end. Looking back, I should participate more instead of just playing some tits.

Luv. A EQ girl told me they got good food so I head over for breakfast. It's basically a cafe with waitress in sexy lingerie. Two girls were working there, both good looking, but won't actively engage like EQ. The store is spacy and music isn't too loud. Food is tasty too! It's like hooters but cheaper and sexier girls. I may come back if I need a place to work and want sexy girls around.

NE. This is like a poor man strip club. Music are loud and smokey inside. Girls are very willing to engage and pushing for $20 lap dances. Choose between that or just watch they spread their p*ssy to other customers LOL $5 tip can get you far. Girls here are not bad looking but not as good too. 4-5 girls were working.

DV. Basically a strip club. All 4 Girls there are gorgeous but pricey. $10 drink+$5 table+$40 dance.

I also checked Palm and Dolce Espresso (on Tully), but no girls there so I peace out immediately.

Real question is how can we have this at Phoenix LOL.If you are still in town, Fridays and Saturdays are great at EQ. 6-7 girls. If you go Friday or Saturday, you will see Alina. The star of SJ coffee shops. The other hot girls are Vanessa. Fit black girl with natural ass for days, and Shannon, sexy young Latina with a great booty.

CarmeloJoe35
12-08-23, 07:45

Real question is how can we have this at Phoenix LOL.So I'm heading to SF this weekend. What is EQ short for and where is it located. Nothing comes up with just EQ. Thanks!

NuttyLoon
12-09-23, 09:25
So I'm heading to SF this weekend. What is EQ short for and where is it located. Nothing comes up with just EQ. Thanks!Given the title of the forum, you should realize it's a Vietnamese Coffee Shop.

It's located in San Jose.

Google them Quyen.

BillyBoy805
02-06-24, 01:08

Real question is how can we have this at Phoenix LOL.Wondering if there is any chance of UTC deals to be had to bareback these ladies for a modest price?