PDA

View Full Version : Seven

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

RadioHazard
09-10-13, 15:00
Not much more to add from what others have said. Very Sweet girl. Session was like doing a girl you want to be your girl friend for the first time. If that makes any sense. Not PSE. Or slutty. But she took a good pounding and gave one too. No rush.

The Good: Nice pretty face. Sweet attitude. Tight puss. On the slightly younger side. Personality. Nice outfits. DS. (she positions herself perfectly)

The Bad: avg tits. B size pear shaped real. Kinda disappears when she is on her back. Weak massage. Avg CBJ. No BJBP.

The Ugly: None.

I enjoyed my time with her but would not rate her as high in looks as other Maybe cause of the avg tits. But man her sweetness will get to you. Hell now I want to see her again even though she is not my body type.

JS247
09-10-13, 23:05
Joann = lfk / dfk

Olivia = lfk could have probably done dfk.

YMMV

Fillet Show
09-11-13, 19:10
Joann = lfk / dfk

YMMV
I know I've read every report on Olivia and Joann, but don't recall any specifics. Like, if they offered some basic LFK or DFK like good ol Channel. I'd like to go again if so. And I know YMMV, but if ever. Just wonderingI have LFK with Olivia but not DFK. Never had Joann yet.

BoinkingForFun
09-12-13, 15:22
Same goes for Yuki too Flesh. I had Yuki before and didn't have any signs of any BB action. I must be doing something wrong. Good luck to other mongers.

BukaA bit older provider but enjoyed her overall service. Anyone has any 411 on her.

Jizzy McDizzy
09-12-13, 20:06
I have LFK with Olivia but not DFK. Never had Joann yet.
Joann = lfk / dfk

YMMV
I know I've read every report on Olivia and Joann, but don't recall any specifics. Like, if they offered some basic LFK or DFK like good ol Channel. I'd like to go again if so. And I know YMMV, but if ever. Just wonderingYeah, only got LFK from Olivia. No hardcore Aki-style making out.

I've never Jiz'd Joann, but have recon'd her and liked her face a lot. I had a really quick glimpse of her so I'm not too sure, but would anyone say that Joann has a body similar in build to Julie from Ginza / Ichi (Julie in her prime, minus the pooch of course)? Joann's tits aren't exactly super firm are they? I thought I saw a slight droop maybe. They did not look like they were pushed up all the way to her neck like some firm fakies are.

Jiz M

Bukake King
09-14-13, 08:00
So I thought I'd spend some of my winnings from last weeks football. Stopped by Seven to see who was available. Olivia and JoAnn was busy, so mama introduced to new Korean provider named Emily. Very pretty face with big eyes. Shoulder length straight black hair. Fair skin, not tanned at all but nice. Looks a little older than Olivia / JoAnn, but body is in great shape. Very slim, long legs, looks like around 5'4. Nice real C cups tits, pussy shaved with a little patch on the top.

So had the TS, than back to room. Started off with a decent massage face down. Just love it when they massage my ass and tease my sack. Turned over and jr was ready. Started with a nice slow CBJ, than moved her up in to some 69. Pussy was nice and sweet, with nice pussy lips. She came pretty quick which is good as I almost busted my load. She moved right into some RCG, than she turned around while I was still in her. That was nice. Started playing with those nice C cups. Had her lean over so I could suck on them. Some light kissing, no dfk. Got out from under her and moved her to edge of bed. Held her legs up while I pounded her in Mish. I really like this position so I can see her face while I pound her. Pussy was nice and tight. Finally blew my load. Still had a little time left so finished up massage, than took a shower and was on my way. Will repeat. Standard fees. L / A/S 9/8/9 Very friendly and cute.

Buka

HiPickle
09-15-13, 03:16
OK, the choice was Joann, since many of you Mongers rated he so high. And I heard DFK. So, which one of you called he a spinner? Either your used to big women or I was with another girl. Don't get me wrong, she is a very good looking k girl, but spinner, she is not. Just to make sure, Joann has a roses tattoo on her Left shoulder, long brown hair and pretty tall wears a waist bracelet, or whatever you call them.

I got there rather early so waited a while. Session started with usual light kissin, rubbing while I'm on my gut. Roll over for 69 and she asks me to get on top. Don't mind if I do. My favorite position is simple, MISH. Admire her good looks and ok DFK. Was kinda like the kind Aki did. Tongue out and that's it. Not as swirlin about suckin on the saliva type I enjoyed with Yura at roses. A few other positions to pop and an OK massage at the end. Very nice girl, very nice body, a little pooch in the middle if she bends forward, but hard to notice. But NOT a spinner. A little dissapointed in that, but was a great time. Checked the block and no more. NEXT!

RadioHazard
09-16-13, 14:14
If I recall Joanne and softer boobs and though I have not seen Julie in a while I think they are similar in body build with Julie have a the cuter face and Joanne have the bigger boobs.

Yeah, only got LFK from Olivia. No hardcore Aki-style making out.

I've never Jiz'd Joann, but have recon'd her and liked her face a lot. I had a really quick glimpse of her so I'm not too sure, but would anyone say that Joann has a body similar in build to Julie from Ginza / Ichi (Julie in her prime, minus the pooch of course)? Joann's tits aren't exactly super firm are they? I thought I saw a slight droop maybe. They did not look like they were pushed up all the way to her neck like some firm fakies are.

Jiz M

Punanilava
09-16-13, 16:32
Anyone have info on Cindy? Saw her as I was leaving and asked Olivia who that was. She looked back and said "Cindy". Cindy was attractive, but matched the description of Emily in Buka's post. Would love to try her.

Cloe Stone
09-16-13, 17:30
Not much more to add from what others have said. Very Sweet girl. Session was like doing a girl you want to be your girl friend for the first time. If that makes any sense. Not PSE. Or slutty. But she took a good pounding and gave one too. No rush.

The Good: Nice pretty face. Sweet attitude. Tight puss. On the slightly younger side. Personality. Nice outfits. DS. (she positions herself perfectly)

The Bad: avg tits. B size pear shaped real. Kinda disappears when she is on her back. Weak massage. Avg CBJ. No BJBP.

I enjoyed my time with her but would not rate her as high in looks as other Maybe cause of the avg tits. But man her sweetness will get to you. Hell now I want to see her again even though she is not my body type.With all the positive reviews it was determined that Olivia was a "must see" girl. This review by RadioHazard is good and accurate, nice job. She is pretty, sweet and provides a great GFE. No massage, just light touch.

Dogdoy
09-16-13, 22:25
If I recall Joanne and softer boobs and though I have not seen Julie in a while I think they are similar in body build with Julie have a the cuter face and Joanne have the bigger boobs.Who has a prettier face Joanne or Olivia?

Member #4692
09-17-13, 00:02
Have a question for the senior members out there. I'll be visiting Olivia sometime this week and would like to get some tips on how to get the best experience with her. For example what does she like or what doesn't she like. Please PM me.

HiPickle
09-17-13, 03:12
Have a question for the senior members out there. I'll be visiting Olivia sometime this week and would like to get some tips on how to get the best experience with her. For example what does she like or what doesn't she like. Please PM me.About 150 or more, it's what women like the most. Just do what YOU like, and I'm sure she will accommodate you.

Jjoner
09-17-13, 03:35
This woman is a professional. Give her more good reasons, and she will give you more. I've come up with 200 good reasons with many a pro, and made a sizable deposits deep inside of them. Just remember that joke "will you fuck me for a million dollars?" These ladies are all professionals. You just need to negotiate how many good reasons it will take to get what you want. And, yes, even the girls and Sevens will go for more good reasons.

RadioHazard
09-17-13, 13:16
Hey I got one right. To add to this For those that did Skye the one that is Mia and used to at Nirvana and what ever the place was before it was seven. She her sessions kinda remind me of Skye.

With all the positive reviews it was determined that Olivia was a "must see" girl. This review by RadioHazard is good and accurate, nice job. She is pretty, sweet and provides a great GFE. No massage, just light touch.

China Jimmy
09-17-13, 14:24
Anyone have info on Cindy? Saw her as I was leaving and asked Olivia who that was. She looked back and said "Cindy". Cindy was attractive, but matched the description of Emily in Buka's post. Would love to try her.Is this the same Cindy that was at Golden Queen up until the ending of July? Buka's experience sounds like what I experenced with Cindy at GQ, only difference was she had a Bush back then.

Genji 808
09-17-13, 14:34
Hey I got one right. To add to this For those that did Skye the one that is Mia and used to at Nirvana and what ever the place was before it was seven. She her sessions kinda remind me of Skye.Haha nice! Skye, that one was crazy into DATY she practically begs for it and goes crazy bucking like a wild bronco. Might have to check out Olivia then.

RadioHazard
09-17-13, 15:12
Skye. Hell she would pretty much just sit on your face. Almost force you to DATY. Session with Skye. It would be like she would want to enjoy herself too vs just making you pop fast. Of all the girls I been with. I would say if anyone had real orgasms with me it was Skye. The rest. Sadly probably fake. Anyway Olivia kinda has that vibe to hear but not as intense as Skye.

Haha nice! Skye, that one was crazy into DATY she practically begs for it and goes crazy bucking like a wild bronco. Might have to check out Olivia then.

Punanilava
09-18-13, 01:42
Have a question for the senior members out there. I'll be visiting Olivia sometime this week and would like to get some tips on how to get the best experience with her. For example what does she like or what doesn't she like. Please PM me.Saw Olivia for the first time last week. She was nice, but not as pretty as I had hoped. Joanne was much prettier and had a natural girl next door look, plus nice REAL C cups! Olivia was about 25, kinda tall for an asian and a big booty! Wasn't impressed with her small B cups. She must've thought I was LE or something because she told me she was going to "test" me and covered my peepee and put it in for only one stroke! She told me I passed the test then gave me a TS, but refused to join in. After that, she gave me an okay massage and left the room to clean up (she had just finished with another monger before I came in). After she came back, she gave me an alright CBJ and then CG. From there, I went DATY. She said she likes it light and not rough and kept pulling my hands up to her nips, telling me to rub them. After about 10 minutes of this, she told me she was going to O and began yelling that she was O'ing! While in MISH, she told me when I was ready, to pound her fast and hard, which I did. She claimed to have O'd again when I did this. She then cleaned me up and I finished with a self shower. Not a bad experience, but after seeing Joanne walking around without makeup and seeing how naturally pretty she was, I think I'm going back for her again. Also want to try that girl Cindy, which Olivia said that girl was when I asked.

IrishBlessing
09-18-13, 04:00
Saw Olivia for the first time last week. She was nice, but not as pretty as I had hoped. Joanne was much prettier and had a natural girl next door look, plus nice REAL C cups! Olivia was about 25, kinda tall for an asian and a big booty! Wasn't impressed with her small B cups. She must've thought I was LE or something because she told me she was going to "test" me and covered my peepee and put it in for only one stroke! She told me I passed the test then gave me a TS, but refused to join in. After that, she gave me an okay massage and left the room to clean up (she had just finished with another monger before I came in). After she came back, she gave me an alright CBJ and then CG. From there, I went DATY. She said she likes it light and not rough and kept pulling my hands up to her nips, telling me to rub them. After about 10 minutes of this, she told me she was going to O and began yelling that she was O'ing! While in MISH, she told me when I was ready, to pound her fast and hard, which I did. She claimed to have O'd again when I did this. She then cleaned me up and I finished with a self shower. Not a bad experience, but after seeing Joanne walking around without makeup and seeing how naturally pretty she was, I think I'm going back for her again. Also want to try that girl Cindy, which Olivia said that girl was when I asked.I also had a mediocre session with her last week but likely was caused by my high expectation from reading other mongers' reports. No arguments from me that she is a very beautiful woman; but her service is couple notches below the likes of Nara, Aki, Chanel and Julie.

Virginal1
09-18-13, 19:00
I had a session with her this past weekend. I was mostly disappointed. In my performance. It had been far too long. Otherwise she was very kind to me despite my "deficiencies," she was very easy to talk with. Very pretty. My only other experiences at 7 happened over a year and a half ago, so with my flawed memory I don't know how to compare her to Chanel, but I guess I would rank Chanel higher, though my circumstances at the time were better. If more info is needed feel free to PM, but I'd say due to my inexperience, it was what one would call the basic experience: nothing bad, nothing too extreme. If my circumstances were better, I would probably repeat.

I would guess that most AMP girls respond better to more confidence or at least more pro-active customers. I think I'm going to have give up on AMPs for the time being (as if a year between visits isn't effectively giving up) and look for providers who can work with me being so passive. I recall reading a review, probably in the Hawaii other areas sub-forum, about a provider like that. I'll guess I'll have to keep an eye out for more such reports. FS isn't a requirement but some sort of release is, does anyone have any suggestions?

Member #4692
09-21-13, 03:21
Early in the week I decided to make an appointment with Olivia. This would be my first session with Olivia. Last month I had Joanne so I wanted to compare their looks and service. When I go to the room Joanne pop her head in and said hello. She was still looking hot I think I have to give her another visit. Olivia walks in and I cannot complain. She is beautiful she looks a little like Denby Dung but in my opinion better. Olivia has fuller lips which just turns me on. We talk a little and she asks if I want to TS first and I say yes. While she cleaning me we have a decent conversation. She cleaned everything and we go back into the room. She gives a decent massage. Not therapist level but good enough. She tells me she has to do something and leaves the room. She comes back wearing this tight light green dress that clinged to the best parts of her body. She takes it off and she starts licking my nipple and HJ. She goes into BLS and gives my shaft a little lick. She puts on the cover for the CBJ. Good suction and DT. I DATY which was sweet and she O's. We go through the usual positions mish, DS, and cg where she slams me until I pop. Each time she tells me she wants it hard and appeared to enjoy it. Stayed on top of me for awhile until my penis got soft and she laid next to me. GFE a little and some kissing. I attached pics that I feels resembles Olivia and Joanne. The first one is what I thinks looks like Joanne and the second best resembles Olivia's looks and body. Both are hot in their own way it all depends what you like. Olivia has a tight body with bees and Joanne is a little softer but not much with bolt on cees. I enjoyed both and will repeat with both. Olivia ratings are L 9 / A 10 / S 10

RogerDoger808
09-25-13, 15:49
Early in the week I decided to make an appointment with Olivia. This would be my first session with Olivia. Last month I had Joanne so I wanted to compare their looks and service. When I go to the room Joanne pop her head in and said hello. She was still looking hot I think I have to give her another visit. Olivia walks in and I cannot complain. She is beautiful she looks a little like Denby Dung but in my opinion better. Olivia has fuller lips which just turns me on. We talk a little and she asks if I want to TS first and I say yes. While she cleaning me we have a decent conversation. She cleaned everything and we go back into the room. She gives a decent massage. Not therapist level but good enough. She tells me she has to do something and leaves the room. She comes back wearing this tight light green dress that clinged to the best parts of her body. She takes it off and she starts licking my nipple and HJ. She goes into BLS and gives my shaft a little lick. She puts on the cover for the CBJ. Good suction and DT. I DATY which was sweet and she O's. We go through the usual positions mish, DS, and cg where she slams me until I pop. Each time she tells me she wants it hard and appeared to enjoy it. Stayed on top of me for awhile until my penis got soft and she laid next to me. GFE a little and some kissing. I attached pics that I feels resembles Olivia and Joanne. The first one is what I thinks looks like Joanne and the second best resembles Olivia's looks and body. Both are hot in their own way it all depends what you like. Olivia has a tight body with bees and Joanne is a little softer but not much with bolt on cees. I enjoyed both and will repeat with both. Olivia ratings are L 9 / A 10 / S 10Thanks for the great review! Do you know if Joanne is still at Seven?

BrainDeadXXX
09-26-13, 04:17
Thanks for the great review! Do you know if Joanne is still at Seven?What is the lineup at Seven now? Olivia, Coco and who else?

BoinkingForFun
09-26-13, 13:14
What is the lineup at Seven now? Olivia, Coco and who else?Last week I saw Chinese Cindy there. Another gal kinda local looking. Sorry didn't get her name. And I believe Julie the small spinner Korean girl should be coming back from vacation soon, but you never can tell. I'm hoping that Joanne returns soon.

RadioHazard
09-26-13, 15:50
I got a glimpse of Cindy. I passed. She looked and sounded very odd to me. Not sure it was the Chinese accent or the crazy heavy makeup. This is not the Curvy Cindy from NY from years back and not "the Sindi" just in case in one is wondering.

To many Julies and Joannes lately. Was the local girl very petite? Maybe its honey!

Last week I saw Chinese Cindy there. Another gal kinda local looking. Sorry didn't get her name. And I believe Julie the small spinner Korean girl should be coming back from vacation soon, but you never can tell. I'm hoping that Joanne returns soon.

Uki Eater
09-26-13, 18:21
I got a glimpse of Cindy. I passed. She looked and sounded very odd to me. Not sure it was the Chinese accent or the crazy heavy makeup. This is not the Curvy Cindy from NY from years back and not "the Sindi" just in case in one isShe was smiley and friendly but, I wasn't wowed by her looks either that I was anxious to try her. She's not your Chanel, Million, Julie, Sindi type provider in looks / body if that's what you're expecting.

Blake123
09-27-13, 04:10
Thanks for the great review! Do you know if Joanne is still at Seven?She is gone.

RogerDoger808
09-27-13, 19:07
She is gone.Do you know if she is coming back? Have you been with her?

H Mobius
09-29-13, 14:08

I enjoyed my time with her but would not rate her as high in looks as other Maybe cause of the avg tits. But man her sweetness will get to you. Hell now I want to see her again even though she is not my body type.She seemed like she might have good skills but like most younger ones (who probably find me repulsive), she was something of a DFE for me.

Apparently I was getting sloppy seconds and she did not freshen-up for our session, so I could not rim, something most women find pleasurable. I did not feel like attempting DATY either.

IMHO she looks nothing like the pic in Post 773, but maybe she changed her looks in response. Body is not that lean or petite. She does have juicy buns for those who love a full butt.

The only other thing I found disturbing was the rash all over her torso; some sort of mottling. I hope I don't catch anything. I stopped getting TS a while ago (gave-in at Tokyo Spa though) because I once got a rash on my back; doctor said it was caused by a yeast infection.

Will not repeat with Olivia. I guess I'm spoiled by the abundant sweetness available from MF girls or the mature ones at Kison, which is where I ended up going to get my Korean fix.

DavidGoliath
10-07-13, 21:23
Olivia is still one of best in my book. She is definitely beautiful. I think better looking that Joanne. Beautiful face and thin body. But boney either. She may do the LE check by jumping on first. Then a good scrubbing at the TS. Good foreplay but no DFK, light kissing only. Good DATY, she was clean and her Poji was nice. Standard positions. Decent massage afterwards. Friendly and nice talk with some cuddling. L9 A9 S9. One of my ATF.

Punanilava
10-12-13, 03:06
Did some recon on Seven last week. Got to see Cindy. Not the one I thought it was. The girl Olivia told me was Cindy was actually Emily. I guess Emily quit after a few days.

Anyhow, after asking for Cindy, she walked into the room and appeared goofy initially. After looking at her for several minutes, she was actually pretty cute. She does look funny initially, especially compared to Joanne, but her look grows on you. Cindy was actually very cool and a very nice host! She gave me a very nice B2B TS and took her time. Made my little peepee very excited! After about a 10 minute B2B TS, we went back to the room for a nice, pretty relaxing massage. B2B massage as well. Cindy has some very toned legs and really nice real 34Bs. I thourougly enjoyed nursing on them and she seemed to enjoy it also.

Started with ACG and I almost lost it! She was extremely tight! After a few minutes, I turned her over for DATY. After a few minutes of that, kept going in mish and couldn't hold back! She was one of the tightest I've had! This girl kept growing on me and gave me one of the best GFE ever! Very nice lady and extremely sexy! She took very good care of me and made me want to return again the next day! She said she'll be gone from Monday and will return in November. I can't wait! If you think her looks are bad, that's good news for me because it'll keep her very tight for my next visit!

Treat her well, she's a gem!

Ass Man808
10-12-13, 13:46
Did some recon on Seven last week. Got to see Cindy. Not the one I thought it was. The girl Olivia told me was Cindy was actually Emily. I guess Emily quit after a few days.

Anyhow, after asking for Cindy, she walked into the room and appeared goofy initially. After looking at her for several minutes, she was actually pretty cute. She does look funny initially, especially compared to Joanne, but her look grows on you. Cindy was actually very cool and a very nice host! She gave me a very nice B2B TS and took her time. Made my little peepee very excited! After about a 10 minute B2B TS, we went back to the room for a nice, pretty relaxing massage. B2B massage as well. Cindy has some very toned legs and really nice real 34Bs. I thourougly enjoyed nursing on them and she seemed to enjoy it also.

Started with ACG and I almost lost it! She was extremely tight! After a few minutes, I turned her over for DATY. After a few minutes of that, kept going in mish and couldn't hold back! She was one of the tightest I've had! This girl kept growing on me and gave me one of the best GFE ever! Very nice lady and extremely sexy! She took very good care of me and made me want to return again the next day! She said she'll be gone from Monday and will return in November. I can't wait! If you think her looks are bad, that's good news for me because it'll keep her very tight for my next visit!

Treat her well, she's a gem!Sounds like an awesome time. Does she do BBBJ? Cfs or BBFS?

BoinkingForFun
10-12-13, 19:32
[QUOTE=Punanilava; 1899662 Anyhow, after asking for Cindy, she walked into the room and appeared goofy initially. After looking at her for several minutes, she was actually pretty cute. She does look funny initially, especially compared to Joanne, but her look grows on you. Cindy was actually very cool and a very nice host![/QUOTE]I agree with brudda Puna. After spending time with Cindy her goofy personality coupled with that Chinese accent does grow on you. She is a good provider that tries to please. After my session with her we went back to the TS to rinse off. It made me chuckle to watch her rinse off Chinese old style in the squatting position. She's a sweet gal. No BB service for me but other may have gotten some.

Bukake King
10-17-13, 08:12
So Mama Coco gives me a call, and tells me to try new girl Nicole. So getting the call from Coco, I rush down to Seven to see the new provider since I know Coco usually brings hot girls only. She's got the high standards for providers that we mongers like.

To my surprise I meet Nicole, the sweetest / innocent looking LOCAL girl you'll ever had. Real LOCAL girl! Got to check her out. She has a rack to die for. REAL 34 DDDzzz! I'm thinking oh yea! Can't wait to see these. First of all she's Chinese / Philipino / Spanish...DAMN! Spinner too. She's barely 4'11. Imagine a 4'11 girl with DDDz. Spinner size, but not skinny, but very toned, let's say athletic. Cute butt, toned legs, nice tanned skin, brown hair little past shoulder length. Very cute face. Couldn't make it out, but reminded me a little like Leah Dizon.

Go to the TS first which was nice, then head to the room. Had to stare and watch her take her top off. Damn those triple Dz are nice. Pretty firm too. Nice smallish nipples with a real light color areolas. I likum light. Started with nice massage, but couldn't wait. So I had her face down. Started kissing her back down to rimming her nice ass. Had her turn over cause I had to play with those massive tits. Sucked on them for a long time. Haven't seen real tits like that forever. Worked my way down to her nice shaved pussy. From my previous reports you guys know that I love bare pussy. DATY for at least 30 minutes. Jr was excited and ready. So she had me lay back as she gave me a nice CBJ. Then we got into some 69. She moved up into RCG for a little while than had her turn around into CG. Playing and squeezing those tits while she rode me in CG was nice. Finally I propped her at the edge of the bed as I stood. Like a standing mish as she lay on the bed. Pounded while I watched her tits move up and down. Watching Jr go in and out of that nice shaved pussy was driving me nuts. Finally blew my load. This girl was hot. CFS The combination of being a sweet, cute local girl with a slammin spinner body makes for me a definite repeat. L / A / S 9/10/10 Standard fees, but gave her a little extra since she was so cute. On the way out mama told me that she has a new Korean girl coming on the 25th. She said cute and first time to Hawaii. Can't wait for that too.

Good Luck Mongers.

Buka.

Ass Man808
10-17-13, 08:25
So Mama Coco gives me a call, and tells me to try new girl Nicole. So getting the call from Coco, I rush down to Seven to see the new provider since I know Coco usually brings hot girls only. She's got the high standards for providers that we mongers like.

To my surprise I meet Nicole, the sweetest / innocent looking LOCAL girl you'll ever had. Real LOCAL girl! Got to check her out. She has a rack to die for. REAL 34 DDDzzz! I'm thinking oh yea! Can't wait to see these. First of all she's Chinese / Philipino / Spanish...DAMN! Spinner too. She's barely 4'11. Imagine a 4'11 girl with DDDz. Spinner size, but not skinny, but very toned, let's say athletic. Cute butt, toned legs, nice tanned skin, brown hair little past shoulder length. Very cute face. Couldn't make it out, but reminded me a little like Leah Dizon.

Go to the TS first which was nice, then head to the room. Had to stare and watch her take her top off. Damn those triple Dz are nice. Pretty firm too. Nice smallish nipples with a real light color areolas. I likum light. Started with nice massage, but couldn't wait. So I had her face down. Started kissing her back down to rimming her nice ass. Had her turn over cause I had to play with those massive tits. Sucked on them for a long time. Haven't seen real tits like that forever. Worked my way down to her nice shaved pussy. From my previous reports you guys know that I love bare pussy. DATY for at least 30 minutes. Jr was excited and ready. So she had me lay back as she gave me a nice CBJ. Then we got into some 69. She moved up into RCG for a little while than had her turn around into CG. Playing and squeezing those tits while she rode me in CG was nice. Finally I propped her at the edge of the bed as I stood. Like a standing mish as she lay on the bed. Pounded while I watched her tits move up and down. Watching Jr go in and out of that nice shaved pussy was driving me nuts. Finally blew my load. This girl was hot. CFS The combination of being a sweet, cute local girl with a slammin spinner body makes for me a definite repeat. L / A / S 9/10/10 Standard fees, but gave her a little extra since she was so cute. On the way out mama told me that she has a new Korean girl coming on the 25th. She said cute and first time to Hawaii. Can't wait for that too.

Good Luck Mongers.

Buka.Nice report. I got to check out her big natural boobs out! It's making me drool.

Bukake King
10-19-13, 05:17
Nice report. I got to check out her big natural boobs out! It's making me drool.They are unreal. Forgot to mention that she only work at nights. Usually after 8 pm.

Buka.

Akio808
10-24-13, 12:52
Hey dudes. I am going to be back in Hawaii in a little bit. I saw Nasha back at roses but now I thinking of the Nicole chick. Anything new about her? Thanks.

Bukake King
10-26-13, 07:30
So got a call from hot mama Coco, she tells me that she got a new young girl from Korea. This is her first time to Hawaii. Damn! This girl is beautiful. If you guys are into to Korean Soaps, I'm not but seen some stuff on Youtube, then let me tell you, this girl is all that with any Korean soap star. Dark brown hair, face is perfect like a Korean star. Olivia is hot, but this girl has a different look. Let's get to the body. Smokiin! We undressed before going to TS, so thought I was going to get some B2B, but no luck. About 5'5, very slim, nice round ass for Asian girl. Long legs, small waist, awesome shaped tits. Cz for sure. Fair skin, but not white. Nice nipples, and as I always say for my fav...clean shaved sweet pussy. Damn!!

Did some small talk as we go to the TS. Speaks English. Nice TS. No rush, went back to room. Enjoyed light touch massage which I don't mind. Go to Thai in CC if I want heavy stuff anyway. Light kisses all over, couldn't wait so had her lie face down as I returned the kisses working down to her ass. Got into some rimming. Like when girls are surprised to get that. Turns me on. Turned her over and sucked on those nice tits and nips. Couldn't wait to get down to that bolohead pussy. DATY'd for about 30 minutes, hung on to her even though she was squirming all over as she came several times. I stood up and she did some really nice CBJ. Nice suction as I told her to do it slow. Got into some doggie action. Wanted to see that pretty face as I banged her, so had her turn and lay at the edge of the bed. Finished in mish. Couldn't last any longer as I was looking at her. Cleaned up and talked a little more. Wow! Will definitely repeat. L / A / S 9.5/10/10 Mahalo Coco for the call. Made my day.

Buka.

LaLakers
10-28-13, 01:12
Olivia still at seven?

Seen in BP, China doll spa get another Olivia.

She move to cds?

In Da Mixx
10-28-13, 15:50
Olivia still at seven?

Seen in BP, China doll spa get another Olivia.

She move to cds?Went to CDS this weekend and MS confirmed Olivia is from seven, coming back to try her later this week, she is HOT!!

Evilchimpy
10-30-13, 17:51
I went to seven on Monday night. I had the new girl "pink". She seemed to look all right so I said ok. She seems to be about 5"5' and about 120 pounds. She has really white skin and dark hair. Face was just average to me. Her body is ok... Not really toned but not fat either. She has a nice friendly personality and seemed willing to please. However she does have a big see section scar and a small appendectomy scar as well. I wish I had known that she had a see section scar before I chose her. My session was pretty bad for me because of that. But it was not her fault... It was because she had a see section scar. For me that was an erection killer. I tried to have her finish me off with a hand job because I was so turned off by her scar. But by then it was too late and I could not cum or sustain a boner. Anyways, she was really nice and all, but I did not enjoy my time with her. If you don't mind a see section scar then she may be worth a shot. I saw a local girl there when I was leaving... She seemed really young with big boobs but also pretty chubby and fat. I left seven with empty pockets and a lot of regret.

Uki Eater
10-30-13, 18:41
I saw a local girl there when I was leaving... She seemed really young with big boobs but also pretty chubby and fat. I left seven with empty pockets and a lot of regret.Maybe that's the Nicole chick that was mentioned earlier.

Pokesqd
10-31-13, 02:48
I went to seven on Monday night. I had the new girl "pink". She seemed to look all right so I said ok. She seems to be about 5"5' and about 120 pounds. She has really white skin and dark hair. Face was just average to me. Her body is ok... Not really toned but not fat either. She has a nice friendly personality and seemed willing to please. However she does have a big see section scar and a small appendectomy scar as well. I wish I had known that she had a see section scar before I chose her. My session was pretty bad for me because of that. But it was not her fault... It was because she had a see section scar. For me that was an erection killer. I tried to have her finish me off with a hand job because I was so turned off by her scar. But by then it was too late and I could not cum or sustain a boner. Anyways, she was really nice and all, but I did not enjoy my time with her. If you don't mind a see section scar then she may be worth a shot. I saw a local girl there when I was leaving... She seemed really young with big boobs but also pretty chubby and fat. I left seven with empty pockets and a lot of regret.Dude sorry you had to say C section scar 5 x's in your report I wouldn't be able to cum too after reading your C section scars 5 x's. You know after a while you will find a lot of these MILF have C section scars too. I mean you would never think a beautiful faced gal would have a C section scar until you look down there, oh well that's life they have to give birth through C section scar. But you know what I rather have them with C section scar than a stretched out pussy from giving birth. You know I can look passed the C section scar as long as their pussy don't look like a hairy Bat then I'm not freightened by their C section scar.

OMG, I had just said C section scar 10 X's... Oh boy! I hope no one dresses up like aC section scar and knock on my door for trick or treat on Halloween...SPOKY!

POKE

RadioHazard
10-31-13, 06:49
I also recently saw pink. Sorry you had a bad time and scars threw you bro. I had no idea there were 2 of them and one was a C section. I spent more of my time look at those tits or shaved puss. I feel pretty much the same as below but I had a much better time. Her body was ok but not my type. She got wide hips. Has a more plain look vs say Olivia more exotic hot girl look. She was all service though and took a pounding and gave one too. Love the boobs. I really connected with her and she is very mellow mild personality. She felt good and tight in all positions. No rush at all. Not the petite type I love but I would repeat maybe after seeing a few others.

I went to seven on Monday night. I had the new girl "pink". She seemed to look all right so I said ok. She seems to be about 5"5' and about 120 pounds. She has really white skin and dark hair. Face was just average to me. Her body is ok... Not really toned but not fat either. She has a nice friendly personality and seemed willing to please. However she does have a big see section scar and a small appendectomy scar as well. I wish I had known that she had a see section scar before I chose her. My session was pretty bad for me because of that. But it was not her fault... It was because she had a see section scar. For me that was an erection killer. I tried to have her finish me off with a hand job because I was so turned off by her scar. But by then it was too late and I could not cum or sustain a boner. Anyways, she was really nice and all, but I did not enjoy my time with her. If you don't mind a see section scar then she may be worth a shot. I saw a local girl there when I was leaving... She seemed really young with big boobs but also pretty chubby and fat. I left seven with empty pockets and a lot of regret.

Peach2
10-31-13, 07:01
[QUOTE=UkiEater;1915294]Maybe that's the Nicole chick that was mentioned earlier.[/QUOTE

Yes that's her. She is really nice. Very sweet.. Whoever said she looks like Leah Dizon is kinda stretching. She's not a spinner by all means. She is more like very small bbw. Super cool girl with big naturals but not ddd. She is more like a natural 36d. Standard service. I think she is fom the mainland. Definitely not a local girl.

Mipene77
10-31-13, 13:49
Dude sorry you had to say C section scar 5 x's in your report I wouldn't be able to cum too after reading your C section scars 5 x's. You know after a while you will find a lot of these MILF have C section scars too. I mean you would never think a beautiful faced gal would have a C section scar until you look down there, oh well that's life they have to give birth through C section scar. But you know what I rather have them with C section scar than a stretched out pussy from giving birth. You know I can look passed the C section scar as long as their pussy don't look like a hairy Bat then I'm not freightened by their C section scar.

OMG, I had just said C section scar 10 X's... Oh boy! I hope no one dresses up like aC section scar and knock on my door for trick or treat on Halloween...SPOKY!

POKEThe so called stretched out pussy myth after childbirth is just that, a myth. If you do your research you will find that the vagina is elastic and returns to its normal size a short while after childbirth. Also most gynecologists recommend that women also do Kegels after childbirth to help restore the vaginal muscles. I have been with many MILF's that have had children and believe me most of them were perfectly tight if not better feeling than some younger girls I have been with. I once had a girlfriend MILF (she was thirty eight) that already had two children previously. She could literally milk the cum right out of me while she was doing Kegels. I would just lie still in CG position and she would squeeze until I came inside her. It was awesome. You guys remember Bonnie the MILF from New Yorker? She used to do that Kegel stuff with me all the time. She used to grab me and hold me tight and just squeeze until she came into her contractions. It was so fucking sexy. Every woman is different.

ShaggyDoo
10-31-13, 18:59
Mama Coco, says she's got 3 new girls to tryout.

RadioHazard
11-01-13, 15:03
Oh with Pink. She has the same type of look (face only) as K but younger. Even her laugh and voice reminded me a bit of K. I am sure you she could pass a Ks taller younger sister. Dunno maybe I just miss K. Anyway thought I would toss that out there. Sr mongers pm if you like more info on her.

Any see the new girls yet?

I also recently saw pink. Sorry you had a bad time and scars threw you bro. I had no idea there were 2 of them and one was a C section. I spent more of my time look at those tits or shaved puss. I feel pretty much the same as below but I had a much better time. Her body was ok but not my type. She got wide hips. Has a more plain look vs say Olivia more exotic hot girl look. She was all service though and took a pounding and gave one too. Love the boobs. I really connected with her and she is very mellow mild personality. She felt good and tight in all positions. No rush at all. Not the petite type I love but I would repeat maybe after seeing a few others.

Idusixtyning
11-02-13, 02:10
You know after a while you will find a lot of these MILF have C section scars too. I mean you would never think a beautiful faced gal would have a C section scar until you look down there, oh well that's life they have to give birth through C section scar. But you know what I rather have them with C section scar than a stretched out pussy from giving birth.
A lot of providers have had a child. Most that we just don't know about and really can't tell from the pussy test. Personally, I think pussy tightness varies naturally among women. I think white girls generally have bigger pussies than Asians. I had an Asian ex-GF that had two kids but she was still tighter than a couple of white ex-GFs with no kids. She had zero stretch marks too.

Personally, stretch marks on a provider is an absolute turn off for me. Way worse than a C-section scar. What would really be bad is stretch marks and a scar.

I've also experienced being the first to see a provider back from not working for a few days and it was uncomfortable for her. So I kinda think a pussy is looser (or "conditioned") when a provider is working daily and getting porked many times a day and with dicks of larger girths. LOL.

Hypo Luxa
11-03-13, 00:42
The so called stretched out pussy myth after childbirth is just that, a myth. If you do your research you will find that the vagina is elastic and returns to its normal size a short while after childbirth. Also most gynecologists recommend that women also do Kegels after childbirth to help restore the vaginal muscles. I have been with many MILF's that have had children and believe me most of them were perfectly tight if not better feeling than some younger girls I have been with. I once had a girlfriend MILF (she was thirty eight) that already had two children previously. She could literally milk the cum right out of me while she was doing Kegels. I would just lie still in CG position and she would squeeze until I came inside her. It was awesome. You guys remember Bonnie the MILF from New Yorker? She used to do that Kegel stuff with me all the time. She used to grab me and hold me tight and just squeeze until she came into her contractions. It was so fucking sexy. Every woman is different.Dayum I miss Bonnie! The perfect fuck!

Allbust
11-03-13, 11:59
The so called stretched out pussy myth after childbirth is just that, a myth. If you do your research you will find that the vagina is elastic and returns to its normal size a short while after childbirth. Also most gynecologists recommend that women also do Kegels after childbirth to help restore the vaginal muscles. I have been with many MILF's that have had children and believe me most of them were perfectly tight if not better feeling than some younger girls I have been with. I once had a girlfriend MILF (she was thirty eight) that already had two children previously. She could literally milk the cum right out of me while she was doing Kegels. I would just lie still in CG position and she would squeeze until I came inside her. It was awesome. You guys remember Bonnie the MILF from New Yorker? She used to do that Kegel stuff with me all the time. She used to grab me and hold me tight and just squeeze until she came into her contractions. It was so fucking sexy. Every woman is different.Any providers been up to the kegel challenge lately? Only can think of Paula from Kison, but she MIA. Heard she come back soon though.

Pleasurin Aznz
11-05-13, 02:59
New to the forum. Met with Jenny. Cute yet sexy. Korean 5'2 105 lbs. 34 c 24 34. Walked in the room and Wow!! Body is bangin. Started with light kisses then CBJ. Then asked to DATY. So sweet I did'nt want to stop. Don't know if that's always on the menu. Hopped on to CG. Nice fit. Got really wet. Love the way she looks at you while grinding. On to Mish then finished in DS. Very friendly and seemed eager to please. Super Cute this one. Smooth skin and smelt good also. Almost looks local. Definitely will repeat!! L / A / S..9/10/10. Damn. I'm still thinkin about her LOL.

Pleasurin Aznz
11-05-13, 04:47
First time post. Met with Jenny. Walks in the room and Wow!! Body is bangin. Korean. 5'2 105.34 see /24/34. Long bleached highlights. Sexy eyes. Super cute. Almost looks local. Started with light kisses then asked for DATY. Taste so sweet I did'nt want to stop. Got really wet. On to CBJ. With good suction. Took it down to her throat. On to CG where she felt nice and tight. Loved the way she rides / grinds. On to Mish then finished in DS. She seemed to be enjoying it the whole time. Very friendly and eager to please. L / A / S 9.5/10/10. Will repeat soon. Damn, I'm still thinkin about her LOL.

Jizzy McDizzy
11-05-13, 13:40
First time post. Met with Jenny. Walks in the room and Wow!! Body is bangin. Korean. 5'2 105.34 see /24/34. Long bleached highlights. Sexy eyes. Super cute. Almost looks local. Started with light kisses then asked for DATY. Taste so sweet I did'nt want to stop. Got really wet. On to CBJ. With good suction. Took it down to her throat. On to CG where she felt nice and tight. Loved the way she rides / grinds. On to Mish then finished in DS. She seemed to be enjoying it the whole time. Very friendly and eager to please. L / A / S 9.5/10/10. Will repeat soon. Damn, I'm still thinkin about her LOL.Thanks for TOFTT on the "new girl" at 7. Nice report and welcome to the club bro.

You are spot on about Jenny. One more thing about this chick is she loves to DFK and makeout hardcore.

Evilchimpy
11-07-13, 23:58
Jenny is the former Hoya / Emily / Candy. Still as good as ever.

Bukake King
11-12-13, 18:35
Stopped by Seven the other day and was introduced to new provider Crystal. Nice tall and slim girl. Around 5'5 or5'6, brown straight hair, nice fair skin. Nice tits, around 34 Cz. Long legs and nice ass. Big eyes to for asian girl. Did the TS first, nice session cleaning me and jr up. Went to the room and did a decent 20 min massage. She got undressed than did the feather touch with her nipples on my back. I flipped over and she continued the same. By the way she had the full shaved pussy that is my favorite as you may know. Got jr more excited while rubbing him with her tits. Slipped on the cover and started with a nice CBJ. Told her to turn to 69 as I couldn't wait to munch on that clean smooth pussy. DATY for a while as I played with her nice ass. Getting ready to pop, so stopped her and continued to DATY with her lying on the edge of the bed. She came couple times so I was ready to pound. Had her turn over and stood over on the bed as I slammed some doggy. Nice and tight pussy. No need to lube as she was soaking wet. Then turned her back over to finish in Mish. Just moved in and out slowly as I like watching her shaved pussy lips go in and out around jr while playing with her nice tits. Damn, had to Pop my load. She asked to shower again, but just cleaned up with warm towel.

All in all really nice service from this new girl to Hawaii from mainland. L / A / S 9/10/10 Would repeat. Standard fees.

On my way out ran into Cute Jenny and Hot Pink. I got to do Pink again. She has that Korean Soap Star look with Smokin body.

Happy Mongering.

Buka.

USukebe2
11-12-13, 20:29
You are spot on about Jenny. One more thing about this chick is she loves to DFK and makeout hardcore.So JMD, Jenny is Hoya formerly of Nirvana?

Jizzy McDizzy
11-12-13, 21:05
So JMD, Jenny is Hoya formerly of Nirvana?Ho Ya, that's her. Candy of Pink, Emily of GB, Hoya of Roses / VIP / Ginza / Nirv.

Now Jenny at 7.

Anyone have a guess on where she'll end up next LOL.

Punanilava
11-19-13, 02:01
So I thought I'd spend some of my winnings from last weeks football. Stopped by Seven to see who was available. Olivia and JoAnn was busy, so mama introduced to new Korean provider named Emily. Very pretty face with big eyes. Shoulder length straight black hair. Fair skin, not tanned at all but nice. Looks a little older than Olivia / JoAnn, but body is in great shape. Very slim, long legs, looks like around 5'4. Nice real C cups tits, pussy shaved with a little patch on the top.

So had the TS, than back to room. Started off with a decent massage face down. Just love it when they massage my ass and tease my sack. Turned over and jr was ready. Started with a nice slow CBJ, than moved her up in to some 69. Pussy was nice and sweet, with nice pussy lips. She came pretty quick which is good as I almost busted my load. She moved right into some RCG, than she turned around while I was still in her. That was nice. Started playing with those nice C cups. Had her lean over so I could suck on them. Some light kissing, no dfk. Got out from under her and moved her to edge of bed. Held her legs up while I pounded her in Mish. I really like this position so I can see her face while I pound her. Pussy was nice and tight. Finally blew my load. Still had a little time left so finished up massage, than took a shower and was on my way. Will repeat. Standard fees. L / A/S 9/8/9 Very friendly and cute.

BukaWhat up, Buka?

Is this the same girl that's at seven now, who goes by Jenny?

RadioHazard
11-20-13, 15:39
Crystal is not Jenny. Crystal seemed super tall to me. Good looking but not the petite type I like so I did not partake. I wanted to see Jenny but she was mia. Anyone know if she is still at Seven or moved on to another place?

Any new girls at Seven?

What up, Buka?

Is this the same girl that's at seven now, who goes by Jenny?

Fillet Show
11-21-13, 05:54
Crystal is not Jenny. Crystal seemed super tall to me. Good looking but not the petite type I like so I did not partake. I wanted to see Jenny but she was mia. Anyone know if she is still at Seven or moved on to another place?

Any new girls at Seven?I tried to see Jenny too but I was told she was off. Did she move again?

New Heavy Chev
11-21-13, 08:34
Okay, so I seriously needed to bust a nutt after watching the video link below. So I decided to check out 7. Had me some Crystal. Pretty good. Tall Korean chick in her early 30's I guesstimate. Face for her age group I would give a 7. She got some beautiful natural breasts. (They were just regular kine size but looked really nice with her creamy skin). Service was average: allright CBJ and she initiated some fun positions. (RCG standing over me first to give a good view. And she told me to smash her mish while I was standing). My only complaint is she's one of those who doesn't like to kiss. But for my tastes, looks / youth seeking, she was a good time. Would I repeat? I shall see. Last day Crystal is available is Saturday 11/23. Then she said she go vacation on Sunday already.

P.S.: Coco answered the door wearing a towel. And then when she recognized me she dropped the towel and was looking slammin' in her black bikini as she walked me to the room.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AlVcm9Fxw

Hypo Luxa
11-21-13, 12:58
Okay, so I seriously needed to bust a nutt after watching the video link below.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AlVcm9FxwMmmmm, loves me some Hyuna and Hyorin! When I think of the word "thick" in its proper use, Hyorin is what I imagine:

http://kpopconcerts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/SISTAR-HYORIN-KORANDO-G.jpg

RogerDoger808
11-21-13, 15:08
Couple weeks late but saw Nicole on a weeknight. Called ahead to mama, when I arrived she asked if I was appointment. Led me into room and disappeared. Nicole came in with black bra and thong looking all innocent. Asked me how I heard about her, told her a friend. Small talk for a bit, she's going to school in Vegas, living here for a couple months to make money. Works day job so only there after 6 pm. Young local looking chick, real short like 4'11, pooch in stomach and Ds not DDD she says. They are natural and nice, no sag. Skipped shower because I was clean. Started with CBJ with some DT. Good suction but not really digging it so jr wasn't getting stiff. She asked jr get harder without rubber, said yes so BBBJ. She said she usually doesn't but wanted to please me. On to some mish, cg and rcg. Kinda liked that view because she said she is working out. Can't reLly tell but she does have a little booty and jr liked that. Another 15 min of positions and jr finished in mish. Cleaned up with towel, then to TS to wash down. No bdbs she didn't even get on me. Mama knocked while I'm shower so finished and said goodbye. Nice girl with nice attitude, just not my type. Will not repeat. L6/ A7/ S7.

Mipene77
11-21-13, 15:21
Mmmmm, loves me some Hyuna and Hyorin! When I think of the word "thick" in its proper use, Hyorin is what I imagine:

http://kpopconcerts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/SISTAR-HYORIN-KORANDO-G.jpgYea those girls that used to be in Sistar are the hottest of the K-pop girls. They were shaped just right. Not too thick not too thin. Actually when I watch these videos I turn down the sound and put on some metal instead. Goes great when they are dancing around all slinky like that. Personally can't really stand K-pop music except for the old Wonder Girls tunes. They were pretty catchy. But yea those K-pop girls there is only one word YUMMY!

Jizzy McDizzy
11-21-13, 16:52
Okay, so I seriously needed to bust a nutt after watching the video link below. So I decided to check out 7. Had me some Crystal. Pretty good. Tall Korean chick in her early 30's I guesstimate. Face for her age group I would give a 7. She got some beautiful natural breasts. (They were just regular kine size but looked really nice with her creamy skin). Service was average: allright CBJ and she initiated some fun positions. (RCG standing over me first to give a good view. And she told me to smash her mish while I was standing). My only complaint is she's one of those who doesn't like to kiss. But for my tastes, looks / youth seeking, she was a good time. Would I repeat? I shall see. Last day Crystal is available is Saturday 11/23. Then she said she go vacation on Sunday already.

P.S.: Coco answered the door wearing a towel. And then when she recognized me she dropped the towel and was looking slammin' in her black bikini as she walked me to the room.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AlVcm9FxwJust great. Now I seriously need to get my dick wet too after watching that vid.

Hyorin from Sistar kinda looks like Chanel of 7, small kine. For some reason Hyuna reminds me of hot mama Naomi who used to own Ginza and who worked at VIP and 7. Hot mama Coco at 7 looks just like one of the Girls Generation chicks. 7 has had some epic K pop lookin hotties.

Uki Eater
11-21-13, 20:29
Yea those girls that used to be in Sistar are the hottest of the K-pop girls. They were shaped just right. Not too thick not too thin. Actually when I watch these videos I turn down the sound and put on some metal instead. Goes great when they are dancing around all slinky like that. Personally can't really stand K-pop music except for the old Wonder Girls tunes. They were pretty catchy. But yea those K-pop girls there is only one word YUMMY!Hey, thanks for posting Sistar months ago. I never heard of Sistar until you posted it and I like listening / seeing these girls dance all sexy. Damn. Been watching alot of their videos along with Hyuna and 4 minute. Hyorin does have a toned and tanned body among the Sistar group. I like her leg development. It has a nice build in her upper / lower thighs and her calves.

LocoMoco13
11-27-13, 03:09
Buddies and I checked out Seven after hitting Rock Za. Chose Jenny. Perfect tight import model body with a pretty face. Way better than any of the strippers. Started with slow and deep CBJ all the way back of the throat. Unreal feeling! She starts on top with some slow grinding and riding. Switch to doggy and so tight! Held out as long as I could and unloaded. Amazing experience. Next time, no strip club and straight to Seven for Jenny! Will be back for more next week.

Pleasurin Aznz
11-30-13, 01:33
Seen Jenny on Thursday. She's like a drug. I'm obsessed. I'm addicted. I love the way she feels. She's the sweetest thing. What can I say. I'm strung out. Covered everything. I want to take her home this one.

Bukake King
11-30-13, 08:27
So after hitting up the strip club scene, was feeling pretty horny, so I decided to hit up my favorite AMP. Whoa! To my nice surprise, "Pink", my cutie Korean Soap Star is back. This girl is soooo cute. She just reminds me of a Korean actress. Cute face, nice tight body with a small waist and flat tummy. About 5'5, very slim, nice ass & legs. Her breast are perfect 32 Cs. Just nice and round and perky. Real too. Fair skin with brown hair. Damn! Glad she's back. Did the whole TS, then to the room. Chat a little. Decided to give her a massage. Had her lay face down. Gave her nice med massage. Then massaged her with my tongue. Licking her neck down to her nice ass. Rimmed her for a while as she squirmed. Flip her over and had to suck on those great tits. Damn their nice. Couldn't wait to get to her smooth shaved pussy. DATY for good 30 minutes. She came couple times. I sat up as she put on the cover. Did some nice CBJ as usual. Said that's ok, jr was ready. Doggie first, turned her over for some Mish with her legs over my shoulders. Finally in my favorite position, Mish at the edge of the bed as I stand. What a beautiful sight as I pound away. Pussy is nice and tight. Blew my load and we both hit the shower. Pink is hard to top. .50 house, and $.80 to her. Gave a little extra cause it was great to see her back, and her service is always pleasing. L / A / S 9/10/10 Happy Mongering. Nice Thanksgiving.

Buka.

K Designs
12-01-13, 17:45
This girl has a damn fine body. Enhanced 34 C or D, standing about 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She gives a decent CBJ and has a nice little nani. If you're a face guy like me, she is not for you because she definitely had problems in the past. However, the view is awesome in DG. A few tattoos - tramp stamp, heart (not sure about this one) on back, cherry on tit, and something else on her foot. Nice and friendly with good English, but I will not repeat.

L (face) 6, L (body) 8/A 8/S 8

DickTracy25
12-01-13, 19:01
This girl has a damn fine body. Enhanced 34 C or D, standing about 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She gives a decent CBJ and has a nice little nani. If you're a face guy like me, she is not for you because she definitely had problems in the past. However, the view is awesome in DG. A few tattoos - tramp stamp, heart (not sure about this one) on back, cherry on tit, and something else on her foot. Nice and friendly with good English, but I will not repeat.

L (face) 6, L (body) 8/A 8/S 8Is her face that bad? Notice you only gave L-6.

Punanilava
12-07-13, 01:51
Anyone know the lineup at 7 now?

I guess Olivia isn't there anymore and wondering about Joanne. Has Cindy returned? Pink and Jenny sound good, but I want someone with real, soft tits, like Joanne or Cindy or Olivia! Joannes were pretty big and Cindy's was nice "b" cups but Olivia had smaller ones, although very nice! Any word on who else is there? Would love to check it out and let you all know!

RadioHazard
12-09-13, 20:02
Jenny, Pink, Nicole, & Coco..

If you liked Olivia body you may like Pink. Pink has better boobs than Olivia IMHO. Service and attitude is similar too but Pink but I enjoyed Pinks CG Style a bit better than Olivia. I believe Olivia is at CDS now. Pink vs Olivia. Olivia maybe the hotter of the 2 overall on looks (face+body) but Pink for me the better overall package with service. Pink of more GND type in looks compared to Olivia.

Anyone know the lineup at 7 now?

I guess Olivia isn't there anymore and wondering about Joanne. Has Cindy returned? Pink and Jenny sound good, but I want someone with real, soft tits, like Joanne or Cindy or Olivia! Joannes were pretty big and Cindy's was nice "b" cups but Olivia had smaller ones, although very nice! Any word on who else is there? Would love to check it out and let you all know!

K Designs
12-17-13, 18:26
Is her face that bad? Notice you only gave L-6.The shape of her face / features are fine, but it seems like she previously had bad acne. Although I like the import model type body, I'm more of a face guy and I'm sure many won't mind Jenny.

Blake123
12-18-13, 05:01
Jenny, Pink, Nicole, & Coco..

If you liked Olivia body you may like Pink. Pink has better boobs than Olivia IMHO. Service and attitude is similar too but Pink but I enjoyed Pinks CG Style a bit better than Olivia. I believe Olivia is at CDS now. Pink vs Olivia. Olivia maybe the hotter of the 2 overall on looks (face+body) but Pink for me the better overall package with service. Pink of more GND type in looks compared to Olivia.FYI: Olivia was at CDS for a very short time after leaving Seven but is now at Tokyo Spa, using the name Stella.

Evilchimpy
12-20-13, 01:32
I saw jenny a few days ago... She is still as great as when she was known as candy at pink. Service always great and always friendly and submissive... Her service gets better when she's comfortable with you...since condoms become optional and she will allow CIP and CIM if she likes you. And DFK for the whole session as well. No matter where she is she is always a sweetheart. Still a favorite of mine.

LocoMoco13
12-20-13, 03:16
I saw jenny a few days ago... She is still as great as when she was known as candy at pink. Service always great and always friendly and submissive... Her service gets better when she's comfortable with you...since condoms become optional and she will allow CIP and CIM if she likes you. And DFK for the whole session as well. No matter where she is she is always a sweetheart. Still a favorite of mine.Agree that Jenny is top notch, but she only offers covered service. She has an an amazing body and very pretty. Great experience every time.

BigBoto69
12-21-13, 10:17
Decided to try it out, first time here. Went to the back and rang the doorbell, and was greeted by MS. As I waited, a knock was at the door then came in Coco, my jaw dropped. She was a beautiful Korean chick with some great natural breast and a fine ass. Did I mention she has beautiful soft skin also? We introduced ourself, then she told me to undress. Service was great, started off with some light HJ and light kissing and body rubbing to get Jr ready. Then she did CBJ, then went into CG, K9, then finish off in Mish with one leg on my shoulder. Then she gave me a TS and a great massage from head to toe, chatted while she was massaging. She was very sweet and kind, she knew how to take care of me. Probably will try this place a couple more times and see where it goes from there. L / A / S 8/8/8.

Pleasurin Aznz
12-21-13, 23:30
Seen Jenny last week. Always a good time. I once seen her 4 times in a week. I'm addicted!! Everything covered. Super cute this one. Body is Bangin. Very friendly and respectful. Treat her right and she will make your dreams cum true. Get on her bad side and she cut you off.

HotDaddy
12-23-13, 07:12
So you spent $800 on ONE girl in ONE week and she gave the same service with no extras. Wow, Jenny sounds pretty heartless. Thus I will boycott SEVEN since they think Jenny's behavior is OK.

HotDaddy!

Not looking for sex at the AMP, but looking for love. And believe me it can be found. Happiness is a loving and caring Korean girl. Not to mention the new Chinese girls at Empire Relaxation.

AirportUse
12-23-13, 18:03
Saw Jenny last night. A cute girl with a very nice, sexy, petite body. Loved the CBJ and the service. Standard TS. Had a great time. L / S / A: 9/10/10.

Honolulu808
12-23-13, 22:42
Saw Jenny last night. A cute girl with a very nice, sexy, petite body. Loved the CBJ and the service. Standard TS. Had a great time. L / S / A: 9/10/10.I've known and seen Jenny for over a year. She is a great fantasy provider, always has a great attitude and always great service. Also the place is outstanding from the perfect size rooms w / mirror to the 2 TS stalls w / tables and standup showers that is spacious to the front room with the refrigerator at the door for beverages on the way out.

Back to Jenny, what I appreciate about her is the hard work and dedication in transforming a once nice body to a athlete sculptured goddess and her stamina is off the charts. Mirrors on the wall- during CBJ I usually look down to watch the play but she wasn't showing me the angle, I turned my head to face the mirror and got eye to eye contact that started her infamous DT. Every other position I looked into the mirror and it looked like I was watching a movie but I was the male stud.

10/10/10.

Bowah57
12-24-13, 05:50
I saw jenny a few days ago... She is still as great as when she was known as candy at pink. Service always great and always friendly and submissive... Her service gets better when she's comfortable with you...since condoms become optional and she will allow CIP and CIM if she likes you. And DFK for the whole session as well. No matter where she is she is always a sweetheart. Still a favorite of mine.I have known Jenny over a year now and unless you her boyfriend, you ain't getting CIP or BBBJ.

BTW. I was curious and told her what you posted. She almost cried. Enough said.

Not cool if her pimp is on this board posting to get her more clients. Because once they try ask for extras. Ain't going to happen!

DudleyBoys
12-24-13, 18:26
I have known Jenny over a year now and unless you her boyfriend, you ain't getting CIP or BBBJ.

BTW. I was curious and told her what you posted. She almost cried. Enough said.

Not cool if her pimp is on this board posting to get her more clients. Because once they try ask for extras. Ain't going to happen!Wow Bowah57 party foul! The Forum is for us mongers to help each other not for you to score brownie points with the girls. Thats why most of us stopped posting on here for this purpose

Genji 808
12-24-13, 20:38
Wow Bowah57 party foul! The Forum is for us mongers to help each other not for you to score brownie points with the girls. Thats why most of us stopped posting on here for this purposeGot to agree with DB but I understand Bo too. The forum's purpose has changed over the years. Sadly, it will never be the way it was where we can openly share opinions without getting crap from others. Case in point, I tried a solo with Diamond and I won't bother posting a review since it wasn't anything spectacular anyway. Should've stuck with the Korean girls! I never learn LOL.

Uki Eater
12-24-13, 23:39
I won't bother posting a review since it wasn't anything spectacular anyway. Should've stuck with the Korean girls! I never learn LOL.That's the best/interesting posts to read though. The ones that didn't go that well. I reread those posts several times. The posts that sound really good with nothing negative to say, I don't even bother to fully read it but, just glance at it.

Blake123
12-25-13, 04:57
Spent time with her very recently. Others may remember her as Hoya at Nirvana. Bleached-blonde Korean. What I like best is her personality and willingness to accommodate and, in my book, that counts a lot. She is very customer oriented. I really like this girl. Her petite body does look very good as others have reported. Flat stomach (even when she bends over--no flab) and a shapely ass. Her body is softer than I desire, but not a deal-breaker for me. Man-made rack that looked like 34D to me. Went through many positions and the sex with her was very good. She can take a pounding and gets vocal and loud. She is very much into her job. All covered. Don't expect a TS during your first visit with her--that seems to be the rule at Seven during my past first-time visits there (Chanel and Olivia), so I wasn't offended. Worth a repeat for me.

HotDaddy
12-27-13, 01:13
If I worked at Seven and a GUY picked ME TWICE. I would give him TWO SHOTS. One during the table shower and another in the room. I ride him cowgirl right on table till he popped. Plus. If he was nice, sweet, and caring I would be like CIM. I suck him off like a scuba diver. If he picked me 3 times. It would be anal all the way. He would just need to go slow (because my ass would be almost at right as my pussy). Also, the phone would be ringing off the hook at SEVEN with all the boys asking for my milkshake. So maybe I should go visit Jenny and teach her what to do. Saw one of the legends today at KISON...always a honeymoon at that place.

HotDaddy!! I bet I would give better service then Jenny and all the girls would just sit on the couch and here me getting pounded in the room. But no guy would last too long with my apple bottom ass.

SlamDunkChamp
12-27-13, 09:31
Spent time with her very recently. Others may remember her as Hoya at Nirvana. Bleached-blonde Korean. What I like best is her personality and willingness to accommodate and, in my book, that counts a lot. She is very customer oriented. I really like this girl. Her petite body does look very good as others have reported. Flat stomach (even when she bends over--no flab) and a shapely ass. Her body is softer than I desire, but not a deal-breaker for me. Man-made rack that looked like 34D to me. Went through many positions and the sex with her was very good. She can take a pounding and gets vocal and loud. She is very much into her job. All covered. Don't expect a TS during your first visit with her--that seems to be the rule at Seven during my past first-time visits there (Chanel and Olivia), so I wasn't offended. Worth a repeat for me.Hard decision between Coco or Jenny. Went with Jenny. L-9+ Just like the reports say she looks real hot. Has distinguishing tattoos on one of her breasts and above her ass. A-9.9 Submissive, accommodating, sweet and loving. S-9 Quick TS DFK DATY CBJ CFS. Amazing DT CBJ. Really gets into the sex. Definitely worth repeating.

RickJames808
12-28-13, 00:21
You sound pretty experienced at this sort of thing. Eager even. Maybe you should change your name to Vanessa and start slinging your ass at Seven. Bet the line would be around the block.

RJ.

If I worked at Seven and a GUY picked ME TWICE. I would give him TWO SHOTS. One during the table shower and another in the room. I ride him cowgirl right on table till he popped. Plus. If he was nice, sweet, and caring I would be like CIM. I suck him off like a scuba diver. If he picked me 3 times. It would be anal all the way. He would just need to go slow (because my ass would be almost at right as my pussy). Also, the phone would be ringing off the hook at SEVEN with all the boys asking for my milkshake. So maybe I should go visit Jenny and teach her what to do. Saw one of the legends today at KISON...always a honeymoon at that place.

HotDaddy!! I bet I would give better service then Jenny and all the girls would just sit on the couch and here me getting pounded in the room. But no guy would last too long with my apple bottom ass.

HotDaddy
12-28-13, 18:32
If I worked at Seven I would ask my customer. Do you want A, be, or see. A is "cum is my ass," be is "cum is my beautiful mouth," or see "cum in my pussy." Also. You would have to pick out which pair of high heels you want me to wear when I wrap my hot long legs around you. Pretty sure JENNY and COCO would quit because once the other customers heard me yelling from the room "Cum in my ass, baby, Cum in my ass baby," I would be so popular. I think the Mamasan should hire a " romance instructor" to teach these girls a thing or two.

Checked out NANA at Mayflower. Nice time. But not a "Monica" experience. So I won't repeat.

HotDaddy! Always looking for love!!

MeinArschUndde
12-31-13, 20:39
My first experience at this AMP was a good one. Easy parking, set up, friendly MS, and pleasant, fairly discrete locale. It's well set up for table showers, but this was not offered. (I assume one would need to ask). In the place de coucher, they have a perfectly placed wall mirror that was much appreciated. As to Jenny, she is a topnotch provider. You can't tell much from the pic, but her dark blonde hair is long and straight almost to her ass. The color doesn't clash with her very pretty Asian features, whatsoever. She is lithe with smooth skin and perfect see bolt. Ons (not Dee, as some have stated. Trust me on this). Overall, I do recommend.

After showering, I told Jenny to take over and do her thing. She started with a lot of gentle tongue massage on the thighs and nether. Regions before progressing to a really excellent BBBJ and DT. (I did not partake of DATY). Cover on, and she mounted me for extended CG with me sucking on her pencil eraser nipples. Segue to DS, where her vocals now suggested she was now enjoying herself also. (I loved the mirror at this point!) Then to mish, where I really enjoyed looking at her face and body as I ram. Rodded. Post. Conclusion, she let me slide in and out and played with me with her PCGs. Pleasant post. Coital conversation as far as the language barrier would allow, nice clean. Up and parting. Attitude and service were both top notch. She may be one to repeat. L9,A9,P9.

Blake123
01-01-14, 04:15
My first experience at this AMP was a good one. Easy parking, set up, friendly MS, and pleasant, fairly discrete locale. It's well set up for table showers, but this was not offered. (I assume one would need to ask). Same thing when I saw Jenny and Chanel and Olivia for the first time. I asked for a TS when I was with all three of them, but they all said not on the first visit with each provider. I guess it's Seven's policy.

Uki Eater
01-01-14, 04:23
Same thing when I saw Jenny and Chanel and Olivia for the first time. I asked for a TS when I was with all three of them, but they all said not on the first visit with each provider. I guess it's Seven's policy.It will vary among the person and the provider. Sometimes it may not be in the beginning but, afterwards. If she didn't offer it even after the deed, then she's just to cautious to want to bother. They'll likely say no if you do ask.

Blake123
01-01-14, 04:39
It will vary among the person and the provider. Sometimes it may not be in the beginning but, afterwards. If she didn't offer it even after the deed, then she's just to cautious to want to bother. They'll likely say no if you do ask.Yes, maybe YMMV. No big deal. At Seven, they all say, "Next time." But in the end, all I really care about is the quality of the sex back in the room.

WraithOfGod
01-01-14, 23:57
Yes, maybe YMMV. No big deal. At Seven, they all say, "Next time." But in the end, all I really care about is the quality of the sex back in the room.Exactly. I have a tendency to pass on TS offers, these days, since I come to AMPs clean (usually having just showered). If there's a provider I know does something special, like Ichiban's Bobbi, then I'll partake. Otherwise, it cuts into the already. Too-short sex time. Same with massages. Blowjobs work way better than TS and massages for getting me maximally aroused, you know?

HotDaddy
01-02-14, 14:27
Totally disagree. It's a total insult to the AMP and the girl to decline a table shower or massage. A great table shower and massage are great sources of pride for the girl. I never go to the AMP for sex, I go for a romantic experience. I have gotten some great table showers at Empire recently. Which keeps me coming back (they don't give much massage however). I love having a girl walk on my back while she is nude. Nothing better than a table shower in PINE TREE from a smoking hot Korean girl. Man. I got a great table shower and massage from Ellie and June at Roses. Very classy. I always, always thank the girl for the table shower and massage.

HotDaddy! The table shower and massage is the BEST thing about the AMP. I love Korean Mamasan who teach girls table shower and massage.

HiLife808
01-02-14, 21:44
Exactly. I have a tendency to pass on TS offers, these days, since I come to AMPs clean (usually having just showered). If there's a provider I know does something special, like Ichiban's Bobbi, then I'll partake. Otherwise, it cuts into the already. Too-short sex time. Same with massages. Blowjobs work way better than TS and massages for getting me maximally aroused, you know?If you can find a girl who gives a really good ts (including b2 be, massage and play) it's worth it. Builds anticipation and adds to the overall experience. If I repeat, I'll add another 30 minutes so it doesn't cut into the main event.

Pau Hana Party
01-02-14, 22:48
Totally disagree. It's a total insult to the AMP and the girl to decline a table shower or massage. A great table shower and massage are great sources of pride for the girl. I never go to the AMP for sex, I go for a romantic experience. I have gotten some great table showers at Empire recently. Which keeps me coming back (they don't give much massage however). I love having a girl walk on my back while she is nude. Nothing better than a table shower in PINE TREE from a smoking hot Korean girl. Man. I got a great table shower and massage from Ellie and June at Roses. Very classy. I always, always thank the girl for the table shower and massage.

HotDaddy! The table shower and massage is the BEST thing about the AMP. I love Korean Mamasan who teach girls table shower and massage.Seems as though the AMP experience has gone away, to just sex. Don't get me wrong I go there for the sex too. But the first time I AMP'the was in the 80's. Back then you could sit down get a drink, smoke (if you smoked), check out the lineup, make your choice and get a great TS followed by kick ass massage, then pound until done. (or Fuck then massage). Either way. You left feeling like a king! Totally spent. The girls competed for the men, that was cool. Someplace's even had pupu's.

The demand has changed to no shower, followed by lame massage, then maybe a good lay maybe not, then you get a small bottle water when you leave.

I remember when Junko and Chanel where working together, They know how to really take care and service men. (That wasn't to long ago either!

I've been to Pine Tree a few months back, and Mama made me some food. But that used to be the norm. Things change I know, but they have changed because we've changed what we want as required service. Think about it! PAU.

Uki Eater
01-03-14, 01:27
Seems as though the AMP experience has gone away, to just sex. Don't get me wrong I go there for the sex too. But the first time I AMP'the was in the 80's. Back then you could sit down get a drink, smoke (if you smoked), check out the lineup, make your choice and get a great TS followed by kick ass massage, then pound until done. (or Fuck then massage). Either way. You left feeling like a king! Totally spent. The girls competed for the men, that was cool. Someplace's even had pupu's.

The demand has changed to no shower, followed by lame massage, then maybe a good lay maybe not, then you get a small bottle water when you leave.

I remember when Junko and Chanel where working together, They know how to really take care and service men. (That wasn't to long ago either!

I've been to Pine Tree a few months back, and Mama made me some food. But that used to be the norm. Things change I know, but they have changed because we've changed what we want as required service. Think about it! PAU.Yup. The TS / Massage gave the MP that all around experience especially if you are someone who's new to the AMP scene. Things have changed now where the TS and massage is not like before but, it's understandable why it's not the same now as how it was before. The actions of what some customers had done / still doing overtime has molded the AMPs to adjust & change.

Nowdays, the TS / massage experience isn't offered all the time or even if it was, it isn't all that great. The girls keep a straight face when on the couch and it's harder to read the vibe coming from the girl. She may not smile and give off a friendly vibe but, in the room she is friendly. It's a bit more challenging to get good experience at the AMPs now. That's why people are being more picky on who to pick and whether the girl will perform or not.

Look at the Honolulu thread. It eventually lead to a point where now there's a yellow warning at the top of the page. Never had this before. What happened?

WraithOfGod
01-03-14, 10:29
If you can find a girl who gives a really good ts (including b2 be, massage and play) it's worth it. Builds anticipation and adds to the overall experience. If I repeat, I'll add another 30 minutes so it doesn't cut into the main event.Sure, and that's what I mean. Fully agree with you. The Ichiban girls took a lot of pride in their B2 B, so I'the partake of it. And if there's sex involved, I'll jump. But my stamina is pretty serious as a younger guy, which can be a problem if the TS lasts too long or isn't done correctly. Like HD said, it's an art, and one that's increasingly lost on today's providers. Because of that, I'm only going to partake with artists, like the Empire providers. Mind you, I don't go to AMPs for romance. I go to live out a sensual, seductive, sexual fantasy (maybe we're saying the same thing in different words). Making friends with the girls and MSs is an added bonus, in that the emotional connection can enhance the session. But my feelings generally stop at the AMP's door.

All of that aside, who is your favorite TS provider in today's crop of providers? Kelly from Ichiban?

MeinArschUndde
01-03-14, 13:47
All of that aside, who is your favorite TS provider in today's crop of providers? Kelly from Ichiban?Am I the only one that is troubled by the sometimes confusing double meaning of the acronym TS?

WraithOfGod
01-03-14, 18:14
Am I the only one that is troubled by the sometimes confusing double meaning of the acronym TS?No, you're not. I think about that every time I type. Maybe I'll start typing "TSH" for table shower.

Blake123
01-04-14, 04:06
All of that aside, who is your favorite TS provider in today's crop of providers? Kelly from Ichiban?I thought Kelly was tops until I got a B2BTS from Yuki (Tokyo Spa). Just my preference.

Pau Hana Party
01-04-14, 04:26
Sure, and that's what I mean. Fully agree with you. The Ichiban girls took a lot of pride in their B2 B, so I'the partake of it. And if there's sex involved, I'll jump. But my stamina is pretty serious as a younger guy, which can be a problem if the TS lasts too long or isn't done correctly. Like HD said, it's an art, and one that's increasingly lost on today's providers. Because of that, I'm only going to partake with artists, like the Empire providers. Mind you, I don't go to AMPs for romance. I go to live out a sensual, seductive, sexual fantasy (maybe we're saying the same thing in different words). Making friends with the girls and MSs is an added bonus, in that the emotional connection can enhance the session. But my feelings generally stop at the AMP's door.

All of that aside, who is your favorite TS provider in today's crop of providers? Kelly from Ichiban?From what I see, The Mamasans used to be able to control the girls by pulling their visa's if they provided shitty service, nowadays if mama gets on a girls case, the girl moves. So there is no consequence for poor service. The girls move, and we case them. (and pay 60 house fee). LOL Pau.

AlohaHotDog808
01-06-14, 21:57

HotDaddy! The table shower and massage is the BEST thing about the AMP. I love Korean Mamasan who teach girls table shower and massage.Only one girl ever told me to shower myself, turned on the water and walked out, was Mimi at Tokyo. She seemed deeply concerned that I had never been there before, but someone else told me she actually came from another parlor, she's not noobie to the game, and is hit and miss, like your mileage may vary with her, and aside from an incredibly girlish coed look and an ass to DIE FOR, she really is hit and miss.

Now on Se7 en, I haven't been there yet, want to try.

Anyone know, at the end of that street fronting the Korean block where Don Quijote is, there's a seedy looking bar with women sitting outside in trashy lingerie waiting for men to come in, but there's no sign only an OPEN sign, anyone know what that is?

Boto007
01-10-14, 08:48
Tammy is back at Seven, service 10 as always! I was lucky to be her first. She will be here for 3 more weeks.

MeinArschUndde
01-10-14, 14:32
Tammy is back at Seven, service 10 as always! I was lucky to be her first. She will be here for 3 more weeks.Face, Tit, Ass, Body? Which one is she in the ad (if pictured)? Mahalos!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-25/3303015

RadioHazard
01-10-14, 15:05
None of those photos are real and any of the girls at seven. Would be a notch or 2 down in looks and body compared to those photos.

I have not seen Tammy on her recent return but have in the past. If I recall Great tits (soft and big), but was a bit bigger and wider than most Koreans. She was not a spinner type and not super tight but not thick either. Here face is more plane girl next door type and kinda looks more Japanese.

She is not my body type but I still had several great sessions with her.

Face, Tit, Ass, Body? Which one is she in the ad (if pictured)? Mahalos!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-25/3303015

Spartacus77
01-10-14, 16:54
Face, Tit, Ass, Body? Which one is she in the ad (if pictured)? Mahalos!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-25/3303015You can go there and never bump into any of those girls. By now you should know that Seven never uses real pictures. Only a few of the AMPs use real images.

Punanilava
01-10-14, 22:46
Tammy is back at Seven, service 10 as always! I was lucky to be her first. She will be here for 3 more weeks.Can you describe Tammy more? How big are her funbags and are they real? TS? B2 B?

I finally partook of Coco and can't say enough good things about her! Originally, she scared me because she always seemed to be angry when she acts as the Mama. But every time I saw her, I vowed I would try it one day! Well that day came and so did I...HARD! I went to see Pink but she was busy so I asked Coco what about you. She took me to a room and came back in a bikini. Once she took off that top, I was in ecstasy! Her tits are nearly perfect and real, just the kinds I love in my mouth! She gave me a nice TS and took me back to the room, where she proceeded to have her way with me. LFK and everything covered, but she let me dine at the why when she started off with a nice BJ and 69. From there she went to ACG and then I turned her over for mish. Finished in DS and couldn't believe how tight her punani was! I thought because she's been there for so long, she would be stretched out, used and abused, but I must say she was fricking tight! She even told me to take my time and never tried to rush me. She actually gave me a nice GFE. Only thing I didn't like was when the doorbell rang, she jumped off and ran outside. She was still playing Mama at the time, so she had to TCOB. After finishing, she gave me a fricking hard ass massage which made me feel like she was beating me up! I was literally in pain after leaving, but my little ding ding was happy, so I dealt with it! Coco is the real deal and I would love to slip my little guy in her again and again and again!

Also tried Pink and I was in Heaven! She was the definite best I've ever had and wanted to try again with her, but Coco said she's on vacation and will be coming back next week. Funny how all the girls go on vacation and never come back! I even asked Coco about Olivia and she told me she was on vacation and will be returning, but this was when other mongers were posting that Olivia was working somewhere else. So, I may never see my beautiful Pink again...(sob sob).

Please let me know about Tammy and how she compares to Coco, Joanne, Pink or Olivia. I'd love to soak my meat with her if she's hot!

Bukake King
01-11-14, 21:15
So stopped by 7 cause was feeling pretty horny after some drinks at Rock-Za. Mama introduced me to Tammy. WOW! Pretty hot looking Korean. About 5'2, slim, maybe 110 lbs, fair skin, long blond hair, brown eyes, nice legs, nice round firm ass for asian, flat stomach, and AWESOME rack. Either BIG Cz or small Dz if there's such a thing. But those tits were nice. Light brown 50 cent size areolas with suckable nipples. Very friendly. Says she used to work here about a year ago, but was on a long vacation.

At the room we stripped and went to TS. Nice regular TS. Asked for B2 B, she says next time. Only repeat customers get the B2 B. Back at room, started with nice massage on my back. Moved to my ass, between the thighs, she played with my shaved ass and balls. Flipped over and jr was ready. Told her forget the massage and got in to some 69. Nice CBJ. Her pussy was sweet. Nicely shaved with a patch on top. DATY for a while and I also rimmed her which she liked. I had to suck on those amazing tit's so had her lie on back as I kissed her. No DFK. Worked way down to those huge CZ. Really nice hard nipples. Went down for more DATY until she came. Made her stand at edge of bed, and I did some standing mish holding one leg up. Pussy was nice and tight. Made her then turn around and lay face down on edge of bed and got into some standing K9. Reached over and played with her tits from behind. Tammy was cool as to letting me work her into some diff positions. Finally was ready to blow, so switched back to reg mish as I held her legs at edge of bed. Love watching those pussy lips hug my dick as I go in and out. Blew my load. She offered to shower again, but just opted for hot towel.

Although she said she was here before, this was my first with her. Very nice girl. Will definitely repeat. L / A / S 9/10/10. Standard fee.

Good Mongering.

Buka.

Dachinaman
01-12-14, 17:04
Anybody have info when Joan coming back to seven?

MeinArschUndde
01-13-14, 14:15
So stopped by 7 cause was feeling pretty horny after some drinks at Rock-Za. Mama introduced me to Tammy. WOW! Pretty hot looking Korean.
Buka.How does she look compared to Jenny at Seven? Sounds almost like a clone in looks and performance.

JustFacts
01-13-14, 17:14
Both have good bodies, Jenny has nicer hour glass. Jenny looks great in DS.

Jenny does DFK very well, and her CBJ has lots of suction and energy, YMMV I guess.

Both can take a pounding in every position.

Personally, I prefer Jenny, but would do both.

RadioHazard
01-13-14, 18:07
Similar body and type of look. Have done both and would rate them about the same in all levels. I clicked and enjoyed Tammy more than I did with Jenny. I think Tammy may have a bit more of mellow chill vibe to here personality. I could be off here but I think tammy could be a tad bit taller than Jenny too. I would not classy either of them at spinner or petite. Someone need to do both of them at once and do a real side by side.

How does she look compared to Jenny at Seven? Sounds almost like a clone in looks and performance.

Jizzy McDizzy
01-14-14, 22:16
How does she look compared to Jenny at Seven? Sounds almost like a clone in looks and performance.Have you seen Coco at 7 before? I think Tammy's height, weight, physique and boob size / shape is similar to Coco's body.

IMO, Jenny is great top notch Service, Tammy is good standard Service like Coco.

Punanilava
01-16-14, 23:49
Well, after reading Buka's review of Tammy, I had to try! Walked in and she was available. She came into the room and, from what I remember about seeing Jenny, looked similar. Nice tight body and pretty nice ass for an asian! I couldn't stop staring in the mirror when she began taking her clothes off! She initially began questioning me about who told me about her and was asking all kinds of questions. When I told her I had been with Coco before, she left and Coco peered into the room. After a thumbs up, she came back and began stripping. No TS initially, but she gave me a decent light massage. After about 20 minutes, she had me turn over and began BLS. She then put the cover on and gave me a pretty good BJ. Made my toes curl! She hopped on for ACG, I guess that's standard, and she wasn't tight like Coco, but those tits were scrumptious! I think they were implants, cause they felt hard when you grabbed certain parts of it. Nice job, though! After ACG for about 10 minutes, I had her lie down and went dining at the why! Nice tasting punani and I must've been there for about 20 minutes! She began locking her legs and O'ing. Could tell by the juices flowing out of that sweet pussy! When I tried to continue, she asked me to stop and told me when women orgasm, it gets ticklish! Made me feel good! Jumped on for mish and sucked on those titties forever! I pounded her hard and had her turn over for doggie. Her ass is unreal! I couldn't believe how firm and shapely it was and it looked like a heart as I took her from behind. After about 10 minutes, I turned her over again for mish and blasted in that sweet punani! I was drenched in sweat, but she gave me a decent TS afterward. Kept asking me how come I was so big! Definitely made both heads swell! Overall, a decent experience, but honestly, Coco is hotter and Pink is my ATF! L: 8, A: 10, S: 8. I may try again, but if Pink is back, forget it!

RadioHazard
01-17-14, 15:54
Nice report. Yeah she got a great ass. I also think coco is hotter but have not sampled her in a long time actually only once and was a crappy session with service. Hope she has changed. Love to see coco report.

Pink. She has a plan look and even body but for some reason I really dig her. I combo of her fucking style and personality and we really click. I am actually surprised that I really also dig her over some of the hotter girls. I think she is gone. If I recall she told me she may not come back. Hope she does. Great GND type for me.

Well, after reading Buka's review of Tammy, I had to try! Walked in and she was available. She came into the room and, from what I remember about seeing Jenny, looked similar. Nice tight body and pretty nice ass for an asian! I couldn't stop staring in the mirror when she began taking her clothes off! She initially began questioning me about who told me about her and was asking all kinds of questions. When I told her I had been with Coco before, she left and Coco peered into the room. After a thumbs up, she came back and began stripping. No TS initially, but she gave me a decent light massage. After about 20 minutes, she had me turn over and began BLS. She then put the cover on and gave me a pretty good BJ. Made my toes curl! She hopped on for ACG, I guess that's standard, and she wasn't tight like Coco, but those tits were scrumptious! I think they were implants, cause they felt hard when you grabbed certain parts of it. Nice job, though! After ACG for about 10 minutes, I had her lie down and went dining at the why! Nice tasting punani and I must've been there for about 20 minutes! She began locking her legs and O'ing. Could tell by the juices flowing out of that sweet pussy! When I tried to continue, she asked me to stop and told me when women orgasm, it gets ticklish! Made me feel good! Jumped on for mish and sucked on those titties forever! I pounded her hard and had her turn over for doggie. Her ass is unreal! I couldn't believe how firm and shapely it was and it looked like a heart as I took her from behind. After about 10 minutes, I turned her over again for mish and blasted in that sweet punani! I was drenched in sweat, but she gave me a decent TS afterward. Kept asking me how come I was so big! Definitely made both heads swell! Overall, a decent experience, but honestly, Coco is hotter and Pink is my ATF! L: 8, A: 10, S: 8. I may try again, but if Pink is back, forget it!

Bukake King
01-18-14, 07:21
Pink was telling me she'll be back in Jan, and sure enough, she is. This girl is hot! She has a Korean Soap Star look about her. Nice fair / milky skin, & her body is solid. Slim long legs, nice sweet tight ass, flat stomach, and her tits is perfect. Size and shape is awesome! Love sucking on those babies. Did the TS with a very nice B2B. Back to the room I didn't need a massage, so had her lay face down as I wanted to work on her. Started kissing her neck, back, and into that sweet ass. Rimmed her for a while. Flipped her over and got right to those beautiful tits. I could suck them all day. Moved down to her nice shaved pussy. DATY until she came, and tried to still eat her out after she came. Wanted to giver her the double pop. I stood up as she bent down to give me a nice CBJ. Then I turned her for some standing K9. Love watching jr go in and out slowly. Turned her around to finish in mish. I like it slowly and she does too. DAMN! Fucking her and looking at her face, tits, pussy is crazy. She's hot is all I can say. Blew my load, cleaned me up and finished with a nice massage. Will repeat real soon. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Keep on Mongering!

Buka.

Mongers Rus
01-29-14, 07:17
So I thought I'd check out Pink to see what all the hype is about. And Buka is right, Pink is a very sweet girl and works really hard to be an awesome provider. Her service is exceptionally well. Almost exactly the service Bobbie had at Ichiban. First of all Buka is spot on as far as her body. Very slim and well proportioned. Great tits with a perfect shape and soft. Flat tummy and nice ass. Skin is very soft and milky white. Nice shaved pussy. Her service is great. After shower she wipes you down, B2 B next time. In the room she gives a great med pressure massage. The FS is great. Sweet pussy, and very tight. Tits were like med to large Cz. Very soft and suckable. Very pretty face, and very friendly. All covered service. Standard fees. L / A / S 10/10/10.

Definitely a repeater. But she says she leaving in about a week. So Mongers, want to try a beautiful Korean that service really resembles Bobbie's, definitely check out Pink.

Happy Mongering.

Rus.

SlamDunkChamp
01-29-14, 10:09
Well, after reading Buka's review of Tammy, I had to try! Walked in and she was available. She came into the room and, from what I remember about seeing Jenny, looked similar. Nice tight body and pretty nice ass for an asian! I couldn't stop staring in the mirror when she began taking her clothes off! She initially began questioning me about who told me about her and was asking all kinds of questions. When I told her I had been with Coco before, she left and Coco peered into the room. After a thumbs up, she came back and began stripping. No TS initially, but she gave me a decent light massage. After about 20 minutes, she had me turn over and began BLS. She then put the cover on and gave me a pretty good BJ. Made my toes curl! She hopped on for ACG, I guess that's standard, and she wasn't tight like Coco, but those tits were scrumptious! I think they were implants, cause they felt hard when you grabbed certain parts of it. Nice job, though! After ACG for about 10 minutes, I had her lie down and went dining at the why! Nice tasting punani and I must've been there for about 20 minutes! She began locking her legs and O'ing. Could tell by the juices flowing out of that sweet pussy! When I tried to continue, she asked me to stop and told me when women orgasm, it gets ticklish! Made me feel good! Jumped on for mish and sucked on those titties forever! I pounded her hard and had her turn over for doggie. Her ass is unreal! I couldn't believe how firm and shapely it was and it looked like a heart as I took her from behind. After about 10 minutes, I turned her over again for mish and blasted in that sweet punani! I was drenched in sweat, but she gave me a decent TS afterward. Kept asking me how come I was so big! Definitely made both heads swell! Overall, a decent experience, but honestly, Coco is hotter and Pink is my ATF! L: 8, A: 10, S: 8. I may try again, but if Pink is back, forget it!I wanted CoCo but this time I wasn't too disappointed when she suggested I try Tammy instead. L-8.5 I agree similar body as Jenny but Tammy has a nicer ass. Wow that butt looks great in DS! A-8 Very nice girl after I passed her 20 questions and got an ok from Coco as well. Lots of energy, lots of good effort. S-8 CBJ, CFS, LFK, DATY, DATO. I'd highly recommend DS with Tammy. She made me cum pretty quick but never rushed me out, she showered me again, massaged me then laid with me until the knock.

One of these days Coco. It's going to be you a me one on one, and I'm going to posterize your fine ass!

RadioHazard
01-29-14, 14:03
I seen Pink a few times. Thought her boobs were more like Bs. Yup very sweet type personality and vibe. Also the puss is very tight. I think past post say she had a kid due the the scar. Shetold me it was from and operation not see section.

For she is the type were we really clicked and the first session leaves you like damn I need to go for round too soon thinking wow it going to be even better. Round 2 was only slightly better if any but still a better than average session. I had more fun with Pink than I did with a recent visit with Kelly at Ichi. She has a kinda plain look to her GND type.

So I thought I'd check out Pink to see what all the hype is about. And Buka is right, Pink is a very sweet girl and works really hard to be an awesome provider. Her service is exceptionally well. Almost exactly the service Bobbie had at Ichiban. First of all Buka is spot on as far as her body. Very slim and well proportioned. Great tits with a perfect shape and soft. Flat tummy and nice ass. Skin is very soft and milky white. Nice shaved pussy. Her service is great. After shower she wipes you down, B2 B next time. In the room she gives a great med pressure massage. The FS is great. Sweet pussy, and very tight. Tits were like med to large Cz. Very soft and suckable. Very pretty face, and very friendly. All covered service. Standard fees. L / A / S 10/10/10.

Definitely a repeater. But she says she leaving in about a week. So Mongers, want to try a beautiful Korean that service really resembles Bobbie's, definitely check out Pink.

Happy Mongering.

Rus.

Bukake King
02-03-14, 15:11
Just made some moola on Super Bowl having a Safety in the game. $50 on 50 to 1 odds, you do the math. So went back to Seven for some more sweet Pink. Damn this girl is HAUGHT! Cute face and body to kill for. Everything is soft, but her body is tight and slim if you know what I mean. Small waist, flat tummy, nice ass, great tits, and they are CZ. Nice long legs. Her L / A / S is spot on 10/10/10 IMHO. So sweet girl. I got the usual great time with her, but just found out that she's leaving Wednesday. So Monger fans of Pink, you got two days to enjoy. Not sure when she'll be back. I'm definitely going try and come back one more time. Safe Mongering!

Buka.

MeinArschUndde
02-03-14, 19:50
Just made some moola on Super Bowl having a Safety in the game. $50 on 50 to 1 odds, you do the math. So went back to Seven for some more sweet Pink.

Buka.Sounds like you have enough for at least 11 more visits to Pink, if you don't tip too heavy!

RadioHazard
02-04-14, 00:08
Yep she is sweet. I think your right on her boobs. I have to go a get 2nd look soon. I may have been thinking of Olivia now Stella at (TS) who has the smaller be size boobs. Congrats on your big win.

Just made some moola on Super Bowl having a Safety in the game. $50 on 50 to 1 odds, you do the math. So went back to Seven for some more sweet Pink. Damn this girl is HAUGHT! Cute face and body to kill for. Everything is soft, but her body is tight and slim if you know what I mean. Small waist, flat tummy, nice ass, great tits, and they are CZ. Nice long legs. Her L / A / S is spot on 10/10/10 IMHO. So sweet girl. I got the usual great time with her, but just found out that she's leaving Wednesday. So Monger fans of Pink, you got two days to enjoy. Not sure when she'll be back. I'm definitely going try and come back one more time. Safe Mongering!

Buka.

Sy Style
02-04-14, 07:06
So wanted to see Pink before she leaves, but one you mongers were with her, so mama introduced me to new Korean girl, Amy. Cute Korean girl that is new to Hawaii from Vegas. She's pretty cute actually. Very innocent looking. Around 5'4", 110, very slim but not boney. Nice tities maybe small Cs, small waist with very flat stomach. Has a belly piercing. Nice ass, and nice shaved pussy with little on top. She has very nice skin which is little tanned, not milky white like most Korean providers that I've seen.

So I tried her out. Off to TS, very nice, but no B2 B. She said maybe next time. Back to the room and started nice massage as I lied face down. Flipped over and I was hard and ready. Massage my legs and inner thighs a little teasing jr. She straddled me in CG as I played with her nice tits. Light colored nipples and ariolas how I likum. Than she went down for a nice CBJ sleeping on cover with her mouth. Good sucking technique as I enjoyed watching. I then laid her down for some DATY. Nice, sweet pussy as she came pretty fast. Then I had her come up and and slip jr in CG. She bent over for some light kissing, but no DFK. She turned around for some RCG, Then I moved her into some K9. Pretty tight pussy. Loved watching her lips stretch in and out around jr. Turned her over into mish. Pounded her until I finally unloaded. Overall pretty nice session. Like the innocent looking but hot slim body. L / A / S 8.5/9/9 $$ total. Will repeat.

Hope I can catch Pink tomorrow.

Brother Sy.

Hiho07
02-05-14, 02:45
Yep she is sweet. I think your right on her boobs. I have to go a get 2nd look soon. I may have been thinking of Olivia now Stella at (TS) who has the smaller be size boobs. Congrats on your big win.I went to Seven without an appointment today. Waited for 15 minutes and in walks Pink in black bikini Damn.

She is hot. Reminded me of an ex-coworker who is Okinawan. After shower, she puts on Nuru type of.

Hot lotion on me and does full body massage. After, she rides me and then she really asked me to fuck her hard.

And told me don't stop. She leaves for 10 days tomorrow but will return. I will see her again.

Bukake King
02-05-14, 05:52
Sounds like you have enough for at least 11 more visits to Pink, if you don't tip too heavy!Nope...couldn't wait, and can't wait until she comes back.

Buka.

Blake123
02-06-14, 04:59
Was with her last weekend. K-girl with nice blondish hair has very nice figure with nicely done man-mades and rather small, but shapely ass. I do believe she would turn heads at the mall. Her tits with erect nipples were standing up (hot!) and not flopping over to the sides, as she was laying on the bed while I gave her DATY. Face is a 7, IMHO. No TS at the beginning of session, which is typical for 7 in my past experiences there (she did offer me a TS at the end of the session). LE check did not include traditional quick, covered CG ride this time (have all the girls at 7 stopped doing that?) CBJ, CFS. She's very friendly with a nice personality. I would recommend this young girl for your money's worth.

Bowah57
02-06-14, 07:51
Have you seen Coco at 7 before? I think Tammy's height, weight, physique and boob size / shape is similar to Coco's body.

IMO, Jenny is great top notch Service, Tammy is good standard Service like Coco.Is Jenny still there?

DickTracy25
02-06-14, 18:29
Is Jenny still there?I don't know who Jenny is, but I sure Miss Kimi, the local girl looking with deep tan, one of the friendliest providers I ever met, I rank her my all time favor provider. She gave me her # before she retired, maybe one day I have enough nerve to call her.

Blake123
02-07-14, 05:36
Is Jenny still there?I think not. I say this because when I was with Tammy last weekend, as part of the LE check, she asked who I had been with in the past at Seven. I didn't mention I'd been with Monica and Olivia last year, but I did say that most recently, I was with Jenny last December. Tammy said she didn't know of any girl named Jenny. Tammy has been at Seven for only three weeks--so she told me.

RadioHazard
02-07-14, 05:44
Yeah I think Jenny is gone or working else where. Kimi is the one with the tramp stamp right? I think she went back to NY. For those that like Jenny Tammy very similar. Anyone do Coco recently?

I don't know who Jenny is, but I sure Miss Kimi, the local girl looking with deep tan, one of the friendliest providers I ever met, I rank her my all time favor provider. She gave me her # before she retired, maybe one day I have enough nerve to call her.

Bukake King
02-07-14, 09:43
Good news Mongers, Jenny is back. She started last night. Had some beers at Rock-Za and thought I'd venture down just to check things out, and yes Jenny is here. Get in line.

Buka.

ShaggyDoo
02-07-14, 14:18
Yeah I think Jenny is gone or working else where. Kimi is the one with the tramp stamp right? I think she went back to NY. For those that like Jenny Tammy very similar. Anyone do Coco recently?Yeah she gave me a Bootty Call, I had to oblige her needs a couple of days ago.

DickTracy25
02-07-14, 21:52
Yeah I think Jenny is gone or working else where. Kimi is the one with the tramp stamp right? I think she went back to NY. For those that like Jenny Tammy very similar. Anyone do Coco recently?Kimi is definitely from NY. She gave me her # before she retired, area code 917. Kimi has told me she is going to resided in Hawaii Kai. Wonder which lawyer or doctor house she is staying at? Everytime I try to call the 917 # I backed off, I just don't have the nerve.

I had 2 sessions with Coco. She has one of the strictest rules. No kissing at all, she will turn her head if you try to.

Bukake King
02-09-14, 07:12
So wanted to see Pink before she leaves, but one you mongers were with her, so mama introduced me to new Korean girl, Amy. Cute Korean girl that is new to Hawaii from Vegas. She's pretty cute actually. Very innocent looking. Around 5'4", 110, very slim but not boney. Nice tities maybe small Cs, small waist with very flat stomach. Has a belly piercing. Nice ass, and nice shaved pussy with little on top. She has very nice skin which is little tanned, not milky white like most Korean providers that I've seen.

So I tried her out. Off to TS, very nice, but no B2 B. She said maybe next time. Back to the room and started nice massage as I lied face down. Flipped over and I was hard and ready. Massage my legs and inner thighs a little teasing jr. She straddled me in CG as I played with her nice tits. Light colored nipples and ariolas how I likum. Than she went down for a nice CBJ sleeping on cover with her mouth. Good sucking technique as I enjoyed watching. I then laid her down for some DATY. Nice, sweet pussy as she came pretty fast. Then I had her come up and and slip jr in CG. She bent over for some light kissing, but no DFK. She turned around for some RCG, Then I moved her into some K9. Pretty tight pussy. Loved watching her lips stretch in and out around jr. Turned her over into mish. Pounded her until I finally unloaded. Overall pretty nice session. Like the innocent looking but hot slim body. L / A / S 8.5/9/9 $$ total. Will repeat.

Hope I can catch Pink tomorrow.

Brother Sy.Being that Seven is one of my favorite AMPs, thought I'd try out Amy the new provider.

Sy was pretty spot on with his decriptions. She is innocent looking and very slim. She has really nice tits though. Nice light colored nips and opihi's. Very nice legs and nice stomach. She is little tanned for Korean, which makes her look little local. Pretty cute I think. Nice shaved pussy with nice lips. My TS was pretty good. Got some B2 B unlike Sy, which was really nice. I guess a lot of girls are seeing or hearing all about these new Nuru girls. Back to room I lay face down. Really nice medium massage, followed by some nice nipple rubbing on back down to ass. Then light kisses on ass back up to my neck. Thought I was going to get some rim action but no luck. Flipped over and jr was ready. She went on top of me and started kissing my neck, sucked on my nipples, down to jr for some nice CBJ. Nice and slow with really good sucking action. I was ready to blow, so made her stop, and come over me for some 69. Went crazy for some DATY as I love shaved pussies. Made her cum and had her mount me in CG. She leaned forward hands on my chest and moved up and down real slow. Damn she's pretty tight. Played with her nice Cs. She turned for some RCG. Again moved up and down slowly while I had both hands on her ass lifting her up and down. Was ready to blow, so got her to lay back on the edge of the bed, while I finished her in standing mish as she lay. Like this position as I can watch myself going in and out of her nice clean shaved pussy. Like to watch their faces. I think you get better reactions going slowly instead just pounding these girls. I guess it's just me. Haha! Finally blew my load. Went to the shower where she washed me off standing. Very nice, sweet, pretty hot girl. Will definitely repeat. Standard fee. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Happy Mongering.

Buka.

Local1234
02-13-14, 05:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/korean-super-cuteandsexyandyoung-girljenny-seven-26/4627419

Sweet Jenny.

Secret Agent
02-13-14, 12:11
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/korean-super-cuteandsexyandyoung-girljenny-seven-26/4627419

Sweet Jenny.The ad says 100% real pics but there are no pics?!

Bowah57
02-13-14, 13:38
The ad says 100% real pics but there are no pics?!The pic was there last night. It was 100% her with a little photo shop (small kine). She looked funcken hot in that photo. If you expect her to look exactly like her pic. You best go after 7:00 pm. That's when all the girls all doll up with their make up on. Hehe.

Uki Uki
02-13-14, 15:36

Sweet Jenny.Looks like Jenny uses the same web designer that Happy from Nirvana uses. Writing style is the same and same kind of pictures. Seen the pictures before it was taken off the site.

Ramrod80
02-13-14, 15:56
Yeah she gave me a Bootty Call, I had to oblige her needs a couple of days ago.Does Coco let you DATY? She is one of the Hottest Mama's around.

HiLife808
02-13-14, 20:01
The pic was there last night. It was 100% her with a little photo shop (small kine). She looked funcken hot in that photo. If you expect her to look exactly like her pic. You best go after 7:00 pm. That's when all the girls all doll up with their make up on. Hehe.I saw the pictures too, they were way better than the ones she posted previously. Ooh la la!

Bowah57
02-14-14, 21:23
Does Coco let you DATY? She is one of the Hottest Mama's around.She allowed DATY...but only short kine.maybe she no like cum.

HotDaddy
02-14-14, 21:40
Had Coco years ago. Really bad. Former providers become Mama's when they don't get picked anymore.

HotDaddy.

Secret Agent
02-14-14, 21:54
Does Coco let you DATY? She is one of the Hottest Mama's around.Don't know about now, but back when I used to see her at Sakura / lavender she always let me suck on that peach as much as I wanted. Haven't been with her since though.

LocoMoco13
02-20-14, 05:00
It's been a while and had a craving for Jenny again. She looks better than ever and was pleasantly surprised at some new tricks she has up her sleeve. Still all covered, but sexy as hell with that lean and toned body. I love how she moves when she's on top. One of the best riders around!

Bukake King
02-20-14, 18:39
That's right Mongers. Pink fans, she's back! If you haven't been with her yet, she is one of the prettiest, silky skin, nicest body with perfect tits around town. Great service, attitude, and personality. Don't how long she's here for this time, but I'll be back for more, more, more.

Buka.

Honolulu808
02-22-14, 03:45
Wanted a little change this evening so I ventured to see Jenny at Seven. Haven't seen her in a while and was looking for a little excitement. I've seen seeing her off and on for over a year now and always was pleased with my visits with her. Walk-in, no appointment, mama greets me and as I was walking to the room Coco walks by and says Hi with a big smile, paid mama the house fee and waiting for a couple minutes for the goddess. She walks in wearing a turquoise 2 piece bikini. My god Jenny has gotten so fit and in shape, can tell she has been working out a lot to get that hot hot athletic body. She looked like one of the hot models from all the magazines, or like pictures from other places that post pictures of girls from other sites. Jenny could be one of those models in car shows. That's my opinion. Anyway, nice big hug and DFK, off comes her bikini and she reaches into her purse grabs her iPhone and plays very erotic music setting up the mood for a great B2 B with lotion she also took out of her bag, switching between B2 B and butterfly kisses, I got so aroused feeling her lips and tongue from my ankles to my ears. She motions me to flip over and more special lotion for B2 B then working her way down to my rock hard cock. With jr in her mouth she looks up with that sexy PSE eyes then turns her head towards the mirror which guided me to glance at the mirror too, the sight of her body working me looked like we were staring in a movie. She then rides me CG and I could feel her pussy grabbing jr and gave him a real joy ride then the turn to RCG and the sight of her ass bouncing up and down was beautiful. I wanted a little taste of that joy hole so I picked her up and laid her on the edge of the bed so I could look at that luscious lips between her legs. Every moment down there she got more vocal till the let out one big moan and her cum flowed down my chin. Stuffed her pussy with my cock and pounded her with no objections till I pulled out, off with the cap and came all over the body. Just then mama knocks and says, Jenny time, Jenny replies NE and grab my cock again keeping him stiff for a second round but I had to call time out as she wanted more. Did I say Energizer Bunny? I do say, Jenny is in great physical shape and is like the Energizer Bunny plus she is great to have a conversation with. Off the the shower to clean up together with more small talk then I was on my way. Pink just saw her customer out and was walking towards us, said our hellos, yes we know eachother, with a big hug then she went to grab Jr but I told her nothing left Jenny drained me. Love the refrigerator by the front door as I was asked if I wanted something to drink on the way out, full of beverages I grab a can of Coke and was on my way. Thanks Jenny, yes repeating soon.

Dachinaman
02-23-14, 23:44
Ok it's been awhile does anyone know when joan will be returning to 7? Unless she went somewhere else please lmk thanks.

RadioHazard
02-24-14, 14:01
There is a Joann listed on the Ginza ad. Not sure if its her. Though. If you like Joanne. Tammy I think is very similar is looks. I clicked with tammy way more than Joanne.

Ok it's been awhile does anyone know when joan will be returning to 7? Unless she went somewhere else please lmk thanks.

Uki Eater
02-25-14, 04:12
There is a Joann listed on the Ginza ad. Not sure if its her.The Joanne at Ginza is a different Joanne. She's the tall Korean, light skin one.

Dachinaman
02-25-14, 05:25
There is a Joann listed on the Ginza ad. Not sure if its her. Though. If you like Joanne. Tammy I think is very similar is looks. I clicked with tammy way more than Joanne.Where is tammy at?

DickTracy25
02-25-14, 06:02
Had Coco years ago. Really bad. Former providers become Mama's when they don't get picked anymore.

HotDaddy.Coco has so many rules, she does not like and not allow kissing at all (LFK or DFK), it's a total turn off.

New Heavy Chev
03-04-14, 10:58
I tried Pink. She's gorgeous. Pretty Korean face tho some slight blemishes. Body is slim, lightskinned, nice manufactured tittys, ass pretty good for an Asian girl. She had a cool personality and good attitude. Tho service was standard 7 style: all covered + not into kissing. However, I am always looking for hot working girls and Pink definitely qualifies. She said she's here for another week or 10 days.

Bukake King
03-07-14, 07:52
So I was feeling a little horny, and thought I'd stop by to see my favorite Pink girl, but Damn, she was busy with possibly one of you Mongers. Anyway, mama brings in this new girl named "Tiny". And boy did she live up to her name. This girl was petite. Spinner? Yes, I would qualify her as a Spinner. Around 5' with her heels, brown hair like Coco's, straight shoulder length. Very cute Korean. Body was tight and very well proportioned. Lucky she's 90 pounds, but meat in all the right places. Nice see-cup tits. Looked and felt pretty real, but not sure. Very small waist, flat stomach kinda athletic with slight abs. Cute ass with solid legs. Fair skin no tats. She so small, it made her tits look like huge CZ. Went to the shower, but I elected for stand up shower. Did some teasing B2 B standing. Off to the room where she started with a really good massage. Then got into the soft feather touch teasing jr from behind. On the flip I was ready. She kissed my neck working her way down. Very nice CBJ, wet and slow. First I thought was BBBJ it felt so good. Switched places and had her lay on table. Started sucking on those incredible tits. Nice eraser nipples. Kissed and sucked and worked down for some DATY. Pussy was nice and sweet. Tight lips, nice shaved pussy with just a little patch on the top. Ate her out for a good 30 minutes as she must have came 3-4 times. I slipped on the cover and had her at the edge of the table. Started banging her like a standing mish, while she lay. Very nice and tight pussy. Almost ready to blow, had her turn and stand leaning over the edge as I went for some doggie. Wow, nice ass too. Was ramming her in K9, while watching that nice ass. Pussy was tighter in Doggie. Couldn't take it so blew my load in doggie it felt soooo good. Tiny did a really nice service. Definitely a repeater for me. Talked a little as she told me she used to work in islands before. She used to be Amy from Sakura on Sheridan St and Ginza. I didn't go there so didn't recognize, but she was hot. Tight body. Very friendly. Maybe some of you guys might remember her. Spinner fans you're going to love Tiny. I did. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees. Definitely repeat.

Good Mongering.

Buka.

HiPickle
03-07-14, 09:26
So I was feeling a little horny, and thought I'd stop by to see my favorite Pink girl, but Damn, she was busy with possibly one of you Mongers. Anyway, mama brings in this new girl named "Tiny". And boy did she live up to her name. This girl was petite. Spinner? Yes, I would qualify her as a Spinner. Around 5' with her heels, brown hair like Coco's, straight shoulder length. Very cute Korean. Body was tight and very well proportioned. Lucky she's 90 pounds, but meat in all the right places. Nice see-cup tits. Looked and felt pretty real, but not sure. Very small waist, flat stomach kinda athletic with slight abs. Cute ass with solid legs. Fair skin no tats. She so small, it made her tits look like huge CZ. Went to the shower, but I elected for stand up shower. Did some teasing B2 B standing. Off to the room where she started with a really good massage. Then got into the soft feather touch teasing jr from behind. On the flip I was ready. She kissed my neck working her way down. Very nice CBJ, wet and slow. First I thought was BBBJ it felt so good. Switched places and had her lay on table. Started sucking on those incredible tits. Nice eraser nipples. Kissed and sucked and worked down for some DATY. Pussy was nice and sweet. Tight lips, nice shaved pussy with just a little patch on the top. Ate her out for a good 30 minutes as she must have came 3-4 times. I slipped on the cover and had her at the edge of the table. Started banging her like a standing mish, while she lay. Very nice and tight pussy. Almost ready to blow, had her turn and stand leaning over the edge as I went for some doggie. Wow, nice ass too. Was ramming her in K9, while watching that nice ass. Pussy was tighter in Doggie. Couldn't take it so blew my load in doggie it felt soooo good. Tiny did a really nice service. Definitely a repeater for me. Talked a little as she told me she used to work in islands before. She used to be Amy from Sakura on Sheridan St and Ginza. I didn't go there so didn't recognize, but she was hot. Tight body. Very friendly. Maybe some of you guys might remember her. Spinner fans you're going to love Tiny. I did. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees. Definitely repeat.

Good Mongering.

Buka.Big spinner fan here. But very important, any DFK, LFK??

ChibiMonger
03-07-14, 12:38
So I was feeling a little horny, and thought I'd stop by to see my favorite Pink girl, but Damn, she was busy with possibly one of you Mongers. Was this around the afternoon like 5:30 ish? Could have been me LOL. Anyway, previous reports on pink were spot on. Very beautiful body and face with the personality to match. She has a very limited menu, so if that's your thing you may want to skip this one. However, if you're looking for a gorgeous face on a thin body, definitely give her a chance. Said she's leaving on vacation next week, so I'll definitely be back before then.

RadioHazard
03-07-14, 14:48
Thanks for the info on Tiny (Amy).

I have seen her a few times when she was amy at Ginza. Never got LFK. If I recall she had a deep older voice in thing age wise she is slightly older than your avg AMP girl. I would put her closer to the MILF side than the youngin side.

Good service and body. I don't recall her being tone but sounds like she lost a bit of weight. You channel lovers. She is no channel but she is good.

Now only if Naomi would come back and work at Seven.

Big spinner fan here. But very important, any DFK, LFK??

Secret Agent
03-07-14, 17:41
Anyway, mama brings in this new girl named "Tiny". Talked a little as she told me she used to work in islands before.
She used to be Amy from Sakura on Sheridan St and Ginza. I saw her a few times at Sakura about 4-5 years ago maybe. I remember reporting her having too much hair down there everywhere, then another monger said something about it too. Next thing you know she's completely waxed hehe. I've got to see her again thanks for the report.

Jizzy McDizzy
03-09-14, 06:09
I tried Pink. She's gorgeous. Pretty Korean face tho some slight blemishes. Body is slim, lightskinned, nice manufactured tittys, ass pretty good for an Asian girl. She had a cool personality and good attitude. Tho service was standard 7 style: all covered + not into kissing. However, I am always looking for hot working girls and Pink definitely qualifies. She said she's here for another week or 10 days.

Was this around the afternoon like 5:30 ish? Could have been me LOL. Anyway, previous reports on pink were spot on. Very beautiful body and face with the personality to match. She has a very limited menu, so if that's your thing you may want to skip this one. However, if you're looking for a gorgeous face on a thin body, definitely give her a chance. Said she's leaving on vacation next week, so I'll definitely be back before then.I recently had one of those nights, where you keep striking out and nothing goes right. Took me about 2 hours to get in some pussy but everything worked out for the best.

So I started the night wanting Melody or Mina at Empire. No parking avail in the 3 stalls or in the meter parking spots on the street. I did some shopping at Walmart and came back in about an hour but still no parking. Time for the backup plan. Looking for hawtness over service so tried for Hot Body Julie at Nirv. Similar problem, all stalls for Nirv taken. This is some bull. Ok so I still want to bang a hottie so I hit up VIP for Mini, Ivy or Bora or anyone hot enough to scratch this itch. Saw 4 cop cars at VIP so I retreated, and over an hour later after I left 7 I saw that the cop cars were still there. Not sure what went down at VIP but now I'm back to wanting something new so decided to recon Pink at 7 and see if she gives me a half chub.

Obviously she did. I hate 7's stubborn bitchy night mama who refuses to show you the girls unless you give her the 50 hf. Coco don't do that so why the crappy mama have to. Anyway, Hot Pink is a hottie as reported. She has a Korean tv drama actress face as reported which I especially liked since I'm always watching random K-dramas that they play on the tv at Ginza LOL. Perfect, absolutely perfectly shaped firm round full be's or small see's as reported too. Awesome boob job like Blue at Tokyo but hard as a rock. She looks like a youngish early 30's bikini calendar model body with a K-drama face.

This was the 1st time at 7 that I didn't need an LE check or for Coco to come and vouch for me. Pink asked if I been here before and I told her I've literally had every girl that works here besides her (Jenny and Coco were the only others there LOL) and she was cool with that, then we hit the showers. No B2 BTS but she gave a good TS that was more like a soapy sensual rubdown with light massaging. She has a nice personality and speaks good English so she was easy to converse with. She cracks the fuck up when you make her laugh and her face looks so pretty when she's smiling.

So like Heavy Chev and Chibimonger basically both said, Hot Pink is only worth it if you want that hot sex with hotness. All covered, only LK one peck on the lips at a time, not much extras with her. But she got some skills tho. She likes to making thee sweet loving to you. She starts with a B2 B with hot oil just like a Nuru porno. The hot oil feels awesome and she gave the best B2 B sliding her body on me from legs to back, then legs to chest. Did some Russian with her perfect tits. Grinded her pussy lips on my shaft while we LK, then she sat up and stroked on my head at the same time she grinds her pussy on my shaft. The stroking and grinding is my fav, and the best part was how unreal hot her body looked all shiny and glistening from the oil. We made love like some softcore skinamax flick, like all slow and passionate and stuff. She makes the sexiest facial expressions and moans. The oil on her body was the MVP of this sesh. I was insanely turned on by how hot she was with majority of her body all oiled up. The oil is the main reason I will be repeating some day.

Oppa808
03-09-14, 15:06
Saw 4 cop cars at VIP so I retreated, and over an hour later after I left 7 I saw that the cop cars were still there.The other week going down Young there were 3 blue and whites and a couple other private cars late in the afternoon. I heard that frequent visits have been occurring all over town. Be safe out there.

DickTracy25
03-09-14, 16:36
I recently had one of those nights, where you keep striking out and nothing goes right. Took me about 2 hours to get in some pussy but everything worked out for the best.

So I started the night wanting Melody or Mina at Empire. No parking avail in the 3 stalls or in the meter parking spots on the street. I did some shopping at Walmart and came back in about an hour but still no parking. Time for the backup plan. Looking for hawtness over service so tried for Hot Body Julie at Nirv. Similar problem, all stalls for Nirv taken. This is some bull. Ok so I still want to bang a hottie so I hit up VIP for Mini, Ivy or Bora or anyone hot enough to scratch this itch. Saw 4 cop cars at VIP so I retreated, and over an hour later after I left 7 I saw that the cop cars were still there. Not sure what went down at VIP but now I'm back to wanting something new so decided to recon Pink at 7 and see if she gives me a half chub.

Genji 808
03-11-14, 22:42
Sampled Jenny. Really nice girl. Usually not my cup of my tea since I like them petite ones but the other head got the better of me. Pretty standard for 7.

DickTracy25
03-12-14, 03:56
How tall is Jenny and is she on the thick side?

Sampled Jenny. Really nice girl. Usually not my cup of my tea since I like them petite ones but the other head got the better of me. Pretty standard for 7..

Bukake King
03-12-14, 07:47
Hot Hot "Pink"! Had to see my favorite Pink again. Not going into details as you can read my previous posts, but I just have to see my girl again. She is soooo HAUGHT! IMHO. That soap star face, perfect tits, and she lost some weight, even though she was already thin and perfect. Now her stomach is even more flat, and waist is more curvy. YUMMY! Always get super service from her. Service was sooo good, gave her some extra scripts today..because she deserves it. YMMV. 10 z all the way across.

Buka.

Bowah57
03-12-14, 08:54
Hot Hot "Pink"! Had to see my favorite Pink again. Not going into details as you can read my previous posts, but I just have to see my girl again. She is soooo HAUGHT! IMHO. That soap star face, perfect tits, and she lost some weight, even though she was already thin and perfect. Now her stomach is even more flat, and waist is more curvy. YUMMY! Always get super service from her. Service was sooo good, gave her some extra scripts today..because she deserves it. YMMV. 10 z all the way across.

Buka.For me..The Face Got To Match The hawnest. You remember Chanel..so if Chanel is a 9 in looks..where is Pink? If you don't mind. Thanks.

Blake123
03-13-14, 06:19
How tall is Jenny and is she on the thick side?

.I've only been with her once. I'd guess 5' 3". But I can say she is not a thick one.

RadioHazard
03-13-14, 06:49
I seen Chanel and Pink. I think most would agree she is at least 1 point below Chanel if not more.

For me..The Face Got To Match The hawnest. You remember Chanel..so if Chanel is a 9 in looks..where is Pink? If you don't mind. Thanks.

Bukake King
03-13-14, 07:05
For me..The Face Got To Match The hawnest. You remember Chanel..so if Chanel is a 9 in looks..where is Pink? If you don't mind. Thanks.Chanel is Hawt, but IMHO Pink is a Hawtrrrr! Body wise defeinitely, face wise Pink has a softer look. Really like a Korean Soap Star. Body is smokin!

Again, IMHO. But, you'll have to wait to find out.

Buka.

Jizzy McDizzy
03-13-14, 15:58
For me..The Face Got To Match The hawnest. You remember Chanel..so if Chanel is a 9 in looks..where is Pink? If you don't mind. Thanks.

I seen Chanel and Pink. I think most would agree she is at least 1 point below Chanel if not more.I was going to say the same as Radio. Chanel is a 10 for me in the 808 AMP scene. Not necessarily a 10 in real life, but a 10 for our AMPs here. So girls like C7, Mini, Honey, Million are the ones I compare others to.

Pink is only Hot Pink, but not really "Hawt Pink" if ya smell what the duck is cooking. At least one point lower than Chanel IMHO too. Pink is about an 8.9 to me, I can see some might rate her a solid 9.

Oh yeah, but for reals tho, an oiled up shiny bodied Pink is a 9.5 LOL.

ShaggyDoo
03-13-14, 17:26
Chanel is Hawt, but IMHO Pink is a Hawtrrrr! Body wise defeinitely, face wise Pink has a softer look. Really like a Korean Soap Star. Body is smokin!

Buka.IMHO ... I'd have to disagree with Pink being Hawtrrr. It's not that BK is Wrong, it's a matter of opinion and taste. First of all lets establish some baselines here. I've been with Channel multiple times when she was around, And I've only been with Pink only once. So, if that some how factors into your decision, take it for what it's worth.

TO ME Channel's body reminded me of Kobe Tai, petite but solid and nice firm round breast. When she was in mish, I kept on thinking that her size, tight muscle appearance, and nice firm round tits, looked like one of Kobe Tai's video scenes. Channel's face was pretty and sexy. To me, she kind of had a Lucy Lee (asian porn star) face.

Pink is very pretty, and yes. She has a Korean Soap star look. White skin softer toned body. Yunjin Kim from lost is what comes to mind. That's what she reminds me of.

So ... It's either Kobe Tai with a Lucy Lee face or it's someone like Yunjin Kim. Both girls are attractive and both or HAWWTTT. But it's opinion and taste that's going to make you think which on is better from one another. So, I hope that at least I baseline is established for you to make a better decision for yourself.

Enjoy and be safe.

RadioHazard
03-13-14, 19:47
Wow that pretty much the a damn good comparison Shaggy. Totally agree with everything.

There 2 are hot but a very different kinda hot. For you channel fans. Don't go seeing pink. Or any other girl for that matter thinking you get a Channel.

Nothing wrong with pink very hot and I had a great session with her. Liked it even better than my session with Olivia.

IMHO ... I'd have to disagree with Pink being Hawtrrr. It's not that BK is Wrong, it's a matter of opinion and taste. First of all lets establish some baselines here. I've been with Channel multiple times when she was around, And I've only been with Pink only once. So, if that some how factors into your decision, take it for what it's worth.

TO ME Channel's body reminded me of Kobe Tai, petite but solid and nice firm round breast. When she was in mish, I kept on thinking that her size, tight muscle appearance, and nice firm round tits, looked like one of Kobe Tai's video scenes. Channel's face was pretty and sexy. To me, she kind of had a Lucy Lee (asian porn star) face.

Pink is very pretty, and yes. She has a Korean Soap star look. White skin softer toned body. Yunjin Kim from lost is what comes to mind. That's what she reminds me of.

So ... It's either Kobe Tai with a Lucy Lee face or it's someone like Yunjin Kim. Both girls are attractive and both or HAWWTTT. But it's opinion and taste that's going to make you think which on is better from one another. So, I hope that at least I baseline is established for you to make a better decision for yourself.

Enjoy and be safe.

Chik0848
03-13-14, 23:54
I've only been with her once. I'd guess 5' 3". But I can say she is not a thick one.Blake is right. Jenny is 5'2" - 5'3" without shoes. Nice body, great service and unreal attitude. She said that she works out at 24 HR Fitness on Kapiolani.

Local1234
03-14-14, 00:16
Blake is right. Jenny is 5'2" - 5'3" without shoes. Nice body, great service and unreal attitude. She said that she works out at 24 HR Fitness on Kapiolani.Yup saw her at 24 Kap last week very nice body.

Honolulu808
03-14-14, 13:25
Blake is right. Jenny is 5'2" - 5'3" without shoes. Nice body, great service and unreal attitude. She said that she works out at 24 HR Fitness on Kapiolani.I would discribe Jenny's body as an athletic body like Kimi and also Muni at another place. Spinners are nice to look at and fun to have time to time with but when it comes to attitude and service it hard pressed when it is a person like Jenny. As I posted in an earlier report Jenny is like the Energizer Bunny, lots of energy and can go the distance. I respect girls that goes to great lengths to keeping their body fit and in shape like Jenny. Plus she has a cute face and sexy attitude. Loves to please and satisfy is her motto.

JustFacts
03-14-14, 18:58
The Channel has very thick large juicy pussy lips, which is an acquired taste. Personally I prefer the thin, clean and tight slit. Channel's attitude makes up for her small ass and huge lips. Also surprised that Jenny works out. She never did before and still had killer bod.

BrainDeadXXX
03-15-14, 05:46
Chanel is Hawt, but IMHO Pink is a Hawtrrrr! Body wise defeinitely, face wise Pink has a softer look. Really like a Korean Soap Star. Body is smokin!

Buka.Anyone know when Pink going come back from bacay. I like samps!

Sy Style
03-15-14, 09:08
Heard Amy's back so thought I'd check her out again. So stopped by Seven and went to the room. Mama brings is Amy and she looks even hotter than my first time with her. Got undressed and headed to shower. Gave me a nice TS massage, followed by some B2 B which was nice because I didn't get it the first time. YMMV Back to the room I laid face down. Gave me a nice med massage with some lotion. Then the popular tit / nipple rubbing all over my back and ass. She really has some nice see cups. Flipped over and started with those light colored nipples on my face. She's really slim with a nice body. Flat tummy and on the taller side. She then worked down and I sucked on those nice tits for a while. Working her way down over my stomach to Jr who was ready for action. Slipped on cover and gave me a nice / slow BJ. I then had her turn around for some 69. Wanted to taste her nice trimmed pussy. DATY for a while than pushed her down into RCG. She was nicely wet and tight. Loved watching her nice ass move up and down. She turn for some CG, as I played with her tits. Pretty nice, and I'm sure their real. Finally moved into MISH as I kissed her, but no DFK, but nice kissing. She's pretty cute and still somewhat darker skinned than most Korean providers. Blew my load and she cleaned me up with hot towel. Really nice session and will definitely repeat. L / A / S 10/10/10 Standard fees.

Sy.

Bowah57
03-15-14, 10:33
I would discribe Jenny's body as an athletic body like Kimi and also Muni at another place. Spinners are nice to look at and fun to have time to time with but when it comes to attitude and service it hard pressed when it is a person like Jenny. As I posted in an earlier report Jenny is like the Energizer Bunny, lots of energy and can go the distance. I respect girls that goes to great lengths to keeping their body fit and in shape like Jenny. Plus she has a cute face and sexy attitude. Loves to please and satisfy is her motto.So...KIMI retired for good? Any one seen Kimi or whereabouts?

I missed that bod.

RadioHazard
03-15-14, 14:57
Very nice report. But I not sure if you really had Amy from ginza / sakura? The amy I remember was one of the shorter girls I have seen and not on the taller side also she had a nice softer man mades.

Heard Amy's back so thought I'd check her out again. So stopped by Seven and went to the room. Mama brings is Amy and she looks even hotter than my first time with her. Got undressed and headed to shower. Gave me a nice TS massage, followed by some B2 B which was nice because I didn't get it the first time. YMMV Back to the room I laid face down. Gave me a nice med massage with some lotion. Then the popular tit / nipple rubbing all over my back and ass. She really has some nice see cups. Flipped over and started with those light colored nipples on my face. She's really slim with a nice body. Flat tummy and on the taller side. She then worked down and I sucked on those nice tits for a while. Working her way down over my stomach to Jr who was ready for action. Slipped on cover and gave me a nice / slow BJ. I then had her turn around for some 69. Wanted to taste her nice trimmed pussy. DATY for a while than pushed her down into RCG. She was nicely wet and tight. Loved watching her nice ass move up and down. She turn for some CG, as I played with her tits. Pretty nice, and I'm sure their real. Finally moved into MISH as I kissed her, but no DFK, but nice kissing. She's pretty cute and still somewhat darker skinned than most Korean providers. Blew my load and she cleaned me up with hot towel. Really nice session and will definitely repeat. L / A / S 10/10/10 Standard fees.

Sy.

Uki Eater
03-16-14, 04:20
Very nice report. But I not sure if you really had Amy from ginza / sakura? The amy I remember was one of the shorter girls I have seen and not on the taller side also she had a nice softer man mades.He's referring to another provider using the name Amy whom he had back in Feb. Not the Tiny fka Amy at Ginza / Sakura.

OMcCloud
03-24-14, 22:59
Football playoff time. Go to Seven to see if Chinese girl or Candy from Pink is available. No, vacation. Mama says Coco or Kimi. Had Coco once already. Ask for Kimi. An attractive young lady with blonde high lights come in. Says I have seen her before. She looks familiar but I do not remember. After TS she gives massage. Reminiscent of the one I got from Coco years ago. Did not like it cause she pinched the skin on my arm. No pain this time. To the deed and she offers just a quick sample of her nipples. Hey, this is what Coco did a couple years back. Is she trained by Coco? Finish and on the way out I see a lady in a room that I have not seen before. I go to bar for a soda to watch second football game. It wasn't until then that it dawned on me. I was just with the Coco! Not Kimi. How could this be when I have caught sight of Coco a bunch of times the last couple of years. Vowed not to repeat due to mechanical service. How did I not realize the whole time I was there that she was Coco. WTF! Brain dead.

Ornery Columbo.

ShaggyDoo
03-30-14, 23:26
Anyone know when Pink going come back from bacay. I like samps!HOT PINK is back from baycaytion and a Seven's. Saw her today this afternoon.

Mongers Rus
03-31-14, 08:14
Get her while you can because she is back and HOT as usual. Got the text from mama to come on down. I can't believe how hot and fresh she is. Her body is so tight, skin is milky and silky, face is unreal, perfect tits, nice ass, and sweet tight lips pussy. DAMN! Pink is hard to compare with other providers out there. IMHO. She is very high on the list of providers out there. Her TS is super nice, I love her GFE (YMMV), and her massage is really good. When she's here, there's no sense in mongering anywhere else. Just save all your hard working money for her.

Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Rus.

LaLakers
03-31-14, 21:23
Is Jenny still there?

Been reading pink is hot.

Read a while back she has scar. Is it big scar that may distract?

Thanks.

I'm craving some hot coco.

RadioHazard
04-01-14, 03:41
I saw here twice. I really dug her. The scar to me was minor. Some said it was see section from a child. She told me it was from a surgery.I believe her. It think there were actually 2 different scars.

She is not my body type but I still found her hot. She the type where if you see her once.you will want to see her again really quick. But after session 2 .you move on. I liked her better than Stella / Olivia. I think cause pink had bigger tits. Was a while back.

Is Jenny still there?

Thanks.

I'm craving some hot coco.

Blake123
04-01-14, 05:15
Is Jenny still there?

Thanks.

I'm craving some hot coco.Read through this thread and all your questions will be answered. The answers are in there.

Blake123
04-01-14, 05:25
Get her while you can because she is back and HOT as usual. Got the text from mama to come on down. I can't believe how hot and fresh she is. Her body is so tight, skin is milky and silky, face is unreal, perfect tits, nice ass, and sweet tight lips pussy. DAMN! Pink is hard to compare with other providers out there. IMHO. She is very high on the list of providers out there. Her TS is super nice, I love her GFE (YMMV), and her massage is really good. When she's here, there's no sense in mongering anywhere else. Just save all your hard working money for her.

Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Rus.Thinking of seeing her, but some previous reports mentioned that Pink has some rules, or a limited menu. Does that still hold true? If so, would you please tell us what she doesn't allow. Mahalo.

Blake123
04-01-14, 05:47
A couple of senior mongers PM'd me and recommended Tiny. I'm glad they did, and I thank them. Tiny is a GL Korean. Petite spinner with a tight body. Nice tits with NO sag. Cute, small and firm ass with nice shape to it. Pretty face. Good English. Fun personality. As usual, since this was my first time with her and, per Seven operational doctrine, TS was not on the menu. I had to self-shower. Not a deal-breaker. This is the only AMP with this policy that I know of.

She gave me the standard Seven-LE check. As part of the LE-check, she told me to lay on my back. Then, she expertly used her mouth to apply a condom and then got on top and slowly pumped me in CG for almost one minute. Nice!

Then, I pleasured her tits and worked my way to her stomach and then between her legs. I dined on that clean pussy for at least 10 minutes. Next was on to MISH, and she was fucking me back by moving her hips up and down. That really turned me on, and I popped in less than 5 minutes.

Attitude and service is tops. I like this girl and plan on repeating. This is the best sex I've had at Seven.

LaLakers
04-01-14, 05:58
Is Jenny still at Seven?

Kalani69
04-01-14, 13:55
Tiny is a GL Korean. .What's a GL Korean? This isn't the tiny Tiny originally at Nirvana with the tan and tats and fake tits, is it?

Alohaoe
04-01-14, 18:07
What's a GL Korean? This isn't the tiny Tiny originally at Nirvana with the tan and tats and fake tits, is it?She is Tiny she told she was 5' but I don't don't think so. Her weight 95 llbs. With be+ or small see boobs. Cute Korean was very friendly when I put my hands over her head and said you are small she laugh.

Alohaoe.

RadioHazard
04-01-14, 21:04
The tiny from Nirvana. Is not Tiny at Seven. Tiny at Seven was know as Amy from Sakura & Ginza. I think there is another girl at Seven that also goes my Amy which is why she uses Tiny.

What I want to know is who is new AMY at seven?

What's a GL Korean? This isn't the tiny Tiny originally at Nirvana with the tan and tats and fake tits, is it?

SpinnerFan
04-01-14, 22:31
Thinking of seeing her, but some previous reports mentioned that Pink has some rules, or a limited menu. Does that still hold true? If so, would you please tell us what she doesn't allow. Mahalo.Trie Pink cause good reviews, but disappointed with looks service and attitude. She walks in says lay face down on towel, no shower offer, strips and hops on for quick massage, has under muscle implants, and see section scar, milfish. On flip does CBJ lite version, try to push her head deeper, I do fake moan to encourage better sucking! She hops on cg gets tired I pound standing mish! Try to pay with tits she holds my hands over her tits so can't do much. She says lay down I give HJ, I says no thanks ds instead short pound then pop! She gets towel! I ask what about your famous ts? She asks how you know? So then she says let's shower. She starts washing and jr pops back up, she looks surprised and asks Viagra? I say no, just ready again after your quickie, she ignores this and finished shower, dry off, massage, nice convo. Looks and service not there for me, fake boobs and scar not a turn on, apparently a YMMV or beer goggle situation, will take reviews with grain of salt now. 6/6/6 no repeat. Spin.

Blake123
04-02-14, 05:22
What's a GL Korean? Good Looking. Sorry for the confusion.

Pumpking
04-03-14, 06:25
Had Tiny and she is really tiny. She's about 5' and 90 lbs. She cums in the room and ask me to lay face up. Cover goes on and she sucks, lubes, then mounts me. Really tight! Member kinda hurt when she sat on me. After couple of bounces, she asks if I want TS. Standard TS, no B2 B. Back in room, she starts CBJ again. I asked her to 69 and she obliged to a trembling O. Enter her in MISH, DS, standing DS and MISH to completion. Really tight nani. Loud screaming moans as I pounded away. L / S / A, 7/8/9.

UKnowMyName
04-04-14, 06:50
I would agree with the previous reports about Pink looking like the Korean chick from Lost. Very nice girl, plain, but hot kind of plain. Seductive, and sexy, not over the top. I loved that she maintained the "girl next door" type of demeanor. Decent BBBJ if I remember correctly, I was really work led up watching her sexy body / face as she was working. Cover on and she asked me to go on top, but I always like CG first for some reason. Hers was good, but like almost every other MP girl I've ever had (except maybe Sky / Apple from GQ), she got tired after a little while. Good, but not quite mind blowing experience. I would repeat a lot of these girls, Pink included, but there are just so many others to try out! Good experience. L / A / S 7.5/8/7.

Bukake King
04-06-14, 07:28
Came back for repeat with Tiny. Service was really good. In fact massage got real good too. Nice TS again. She still looks hot from last time. Super petite girl with nice ass, small waist with flat tummy. Really nice see cups. Nice fair skin. Nice shaved pussy with little on top. See my report from 3/7. Tiny was Amy from Sakura and Ginza for you mongers that my know her from there. Very friendly and fun personality. Had a really good session again. She really got into the FS, and had no problems trying diff positions. BJ was good, with nice suction. Pussy was nice and tight. Took her time, no rush. Will repeat. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Buka.

Mongers Rus
04-06-14, 07:39
Sorry mongers but I'm going to have to disagree with you guys about Pink. She is totally hot and is way better looking than that chick from "Lost". Cmon! Her body is tight, fake tits but very well done. Almost real. Body is perfect, nice ass, super legs, pussy? Damn! Shaved clean, sweet, and tight. That is not a see section. Her service is crazy good. Massage, TS, BJ, FS is like GFE. Maybe YMMV, but for me, no sense in shopping around. Just save my funds for her. Not only service is good but awesome personality. Repeater all the time!

L / A / S 11/11/11 IMHO.

Rus.

Fleshlight
04-07-14, 05:26
Tried Tiny for the first time. This girl was petite. Spinner? Yes, I would qualify her as a Spinner. Around 5' with her heels, light brown hair, straight shoulder length. Very cute Korean girl. Body was tight and very well proportioned. She's barely 90 pounds, but meat in all the right places. Nice see-cup tits. Looked and felt pretty real, but not sure. Very small waist, flat tummy kinda athletic with slight abs. Cute ass with solid legs. Fair skin no tats. She so small, it made her tits look like huge sees. Nice B2 B TS. Off to the room where she started with a really good massage. Her massage is surprisingly pretty good. On the flip jr was ready. She kissed my neck working her way down. Very nice CBJ, wet and slow. First I thought was BBBJ it felt so good. Switched places and had her lay on table. Started sucking on those incredible tits & nipples. Nice eraser nipples. Kissed and sucked and worked down for some DATY. Pussy was nice and sweet. Tight lips, nice shaved pussy with just a little patch on the top. Ate her out for a good 30 minutes as she must have came several times. I slipped on the cover and had her at the edge of the table bed. Very nice and tight pussy. Almost ready to blow, so had her turn and stand leaning over the edge as I went for some doggie. Wow, nice ass too. Was ramming her in K9, while watching that nice ass. Pussy was tighter in Doggie. Played with her nice tits while I banged her K9. Couldn't take it so blew my load in doggie it felt soooo good. Tiny did a really nice service. Definitely a repeater for me. Talked a little as she told me she used to work in islands before. She used to be Amy from Sakura on Sheridan St and Ginza. I didn't go there so I didn't know who she was, accept for her being really hot with excellent service. Tight body. Very friendly. Maybe some of you guys might remember her. Spinner fans you're going to love Tiny. I did. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. Standard fees. Definitely repeat.

Flesh.

RadioHazard
04-07-14, 07:55
Nice report. So if tiny is now amy. Than who is the Amy at Seven? Also who else is in the line up?

Tried Tiny for the first time. This girl was petite. Spinner? Yes, I would qualify her as a Spinner. Around 5' with her heels, light brown hair, straight shoulder length. Very cute Korean girl. Body was tight and very well proportioned. She's barely 90 pounds, but meat in all the right places. Nice see-cup tits. Looked and felt pretty real, but not sure. Very small waist, flat tummy kinda athletic with slight abs. Cute ass with solid legs. Fair skin no tats. She so small, it made her tits look like huge sees. Nice B2 B TS. Off to the room where she started with a really good massage. Her massage is surprisingly pretty good. On the flip jr was ready. She kissed my neck working her way down. Very nice CBJ, wet and slow. First I thought was BBBJ it felt so good. Switched places and had her lay on table. Started sucking on those incredible tits & nipples. Nice eraser nipples. Kissed and sucked and worked down for some DATY. Pussy was nice and sweet. Tight lips, nice shaved pussy with just a little patch on the top. Ate her out for a good 30 minutes as she must have came several times. I slipped on the cover and had her at the edge of the table bed. Very nice and tight pussy. Almost ready to blow, so had her turn and stand leaning over the edge as I went for some doggie. Wow, nice ass too. Was ramming her in K9, while watching that nice ass. Pussy was tighter in Doggie. Played with her nice tits while I banged her K9. Couldn't take it so blew my load in doggie it felt soooo good. Tiny did a really nice service. Definitely a repeater for me. Talked a little as she told me she used to work in islands before. She used to be Amy from Sakura on Sheridan St and Ginza. I didn't go there so I didn't know who she was, accept for her being really hot with excellent service. Tight body. Very friendly. Maybe some of you guys might remember her. Spinner fans you're going to love Tiny. I did. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. Standard fees. Definitely repeat.

Flesh.

ShaggyDoo
04-07-14, 17:05
Nice report. So if tiny is now amy. Than who is the Amy at Seven? Also who else is in the line up?? I Think he said that provider currently calling herself Tiny at Seven used to be Amy at Sakura. And as of April 7 this is what I believe the line up to be at Sevens:

Pink.

Jenny.

Tiny.

Coco (mama).

I'd have to confirm with Coco on the next time I fulfill her monthly needs for this month.

Fleshlight
04-08-14, 06:16
Nice report. So if tiny is now amy. Than who is the Amy at Seven? Also who else is in the line up?No, Tiny used to be Amy from Sakura and Ginza.

Thers is another provider at Seven named Amy, and is hot also.

Jenny.

Pink.

Bowah57
04-08-14, 09:24
? I Think he said that provider currently calling herself Tiny at Seven used to be Amy at Sakura. And as of April 7 this is what I believe the line up to be at Sevens:

Pink.

Jenny.

Tiny.

Coco (mama).

I'd have to confirm with Coco on the next time I fulfill her monthly needs for this month.I pretty sure Jenny is on bacation. She said she coming back May or June.

RadioHazard
04-08-14, 12:45
Anyone sample the Amy, the new amy, not "Tiny / Amy"? No reports of her.

No, Tiny used to be Amy from Sakura and Ginza.

Thers is another provider at Seven named Amy, and is hot also.

Jenny.

Pink.

Fleshlight
04-11-14, 19:22
So got a text from Tiny that she has a friend just started, "Yuna". So went down to check her out. Cute Korean provider, with brown hair like Tiny but a little longer down the middle of her back. Fairly tall around 5'5, very slim about 110lbs with nice rack. D-cups really nice shape with light brown nips. Nicely done looks real. Very small waist with flat tummy. Tanned skin. Has a small scar on right side of tummy. Had appendix I think. Nice pussy shaved with a little on the top. Went for TS which was nice, no B2 B, yet. Back to room for nice massage. Rubbed tits on back and over ass. Flipped and I was ready for some action. Did the smooth rubber over with BJ. Nice BJ with good suction. Switched to some 69. Pussy was sweet, nice lips. Than she moved over for some RCG. Long legs so moved up and down easily in RCG, than turned while still inside her to CG. Played with those nice Dz and nipples. Was ready to blow, so I stopped and went for some K9. Pussy was pretty tight. Reached over and played tits again, couldn't take it anymore so blew my load. Cleaned me up and had a little more time so did a little more massage which was nice. Speaks English well, as she was friendly and great personality. Very nice provider, will repeat. L / A / S 9/10/10 Standard fees.

Flesh.

Closetperv
04-14-14, 02:13
After a long break, due to me having a smoking hot SO that gave it up all the time, I finally am single once again and hitting the scene. It has been several years since I've tried Seven so decided to give it a go about a week ago. To my surprise the extremely petite, cute MS turned down my request to have her and sent in Tiny. Short, petite, but thick in the right places, Korean gal with a huge rack for her size. She's about 5'1 with one be-cup and one see-cup as she answered when I asked what size they were. Loved every minute with this girl as she is really friendly and willing to do what it takes to please. She worked really hard to make sure I left satisfied, to include a little role-playing that I like, and the only down side I can think of is that she smelled like cigarettes. Even with that little hiccup she is still the best provider I've had in quite some time. Would definitely repeat sometime later on.

Overall damage 2.0 (House + Tip).

L / A / S- 10,10, 9.8 (smelled like smoke).

Went back the other day to try and see her again but she wasn't available. MS gives me the option of Pink and since I checked out the forum before and read about her tight body, and looks like some actress from loss, I was dying to see how close she was to one of the pics you fellow mongers posted. I must agree, that body wise, the pic was spot on, but face wise she was way off. I didn't mind too much because the body is what mainly gets me off, and her's was tight! This had to be the first time I've seen abs on a provider! Pink was about 5'5, thin, tight body, small be-cup, probably late 20's or early 30's. She was pretty friendly, but overly ticklish in some areas so didn't get to enjoy her full body. Had a great time, but she blocked me playing with her boobs a lot, had trouble understanding me, and acted so ticklish that it was almost a turn-off so I wouldn't repeat.

Overall damage 2.0 (house / tip).

LAS- 8/8/7.

Blake123
04-14-14, 04:32
After a long break, due to me having a smoking hot SO that gave it up all the time, I finally am single once again and hitting the scene. It has been several years since I've tried Seven so decided to give it a go about a week ago. To my surprise the extremely petite, cute MS turned down my request to have her and sent in Tiny. Short, petite, but thick in the right places, Korean gal with a huge rack for her size. She's about 5'1 with one be-cup and one see-cup as she answered when I asked what size they were. Loved every minute with this girl as she is really friendly and willing to do what it takes to please. She worked really hard to make sure I left satisfied, to include a little role-playing that I like, and the only down side I can think of is that she smelled like cigarettes. Even with that little hiccup she is still the best provider I've had in quite some time. Would definitely repeat sometime later on.
I was with Tiny a couple of weeks ago. I agree she is a pleaser. But I wouldn't say her rack is huge. Maybe a bit big but not huge. I didn't detect any smell of cigarettes when I was with her.

Billy Bob 1
04-16-14, 14:45
So with my new schedule I haven't been able to get any action for a couple months. Read some good reviews aobut this place and decided to give it a try. Called and asked for tiny but she was busy, and I was close by so came in anyway and mamma brought in pink. She is hot aswell. The walls here are a little thin so you hear everything outside. I know the game about being the here for the first time, so I didn't expect great service. I got really good service from a 10 girl, and she let me put jr in all the way. I've been having girls position them selfs as to not let that happen lately. No kissing, maybe if I go to seven more often that will change. I was suprised, we did the deed before shower. The shower was not b2 b but was still good, with full face and hair wash. I'm an easy to please type of guy so for me l / a / s 10/8/10. I think the 8 will go up once they get to know me better. I did see another girl, I think it was tiny, she was hot. I will be going back to seven.

Closetperv
04-17-14, 04:10
I was with Tiny a couple of weeks ago. I agree she is a pleaser. But I wouldn't say her rack is huge. Maybe a bit big but not huge. I didn't detect any smell of cigarettes when I was with her.Just to be clear with fellow monger 123, Tiny's rack is not huge, but I think it is pretty big for being natural for her size. I asked if they were real and she said yes, because I couldn't really believe they were when I saw them on such a tiny chick. I think I mentioned that she said her boobs were a be and see cup in size, only because one was slightly bigger than the other. If they are fake, they feel real as hell, and if they are fake you really can't tell. Either way for her body size they look pretty big on her.

Blake123
04-17-14, 04:29
Just to be clear with fellow monger 123, Tiny's rack is not huge, but I think it is pretty big for being natural for her size. I asked if they were real and she said yes, because I couldn't really believe they were when I saw them on such a tiny chick. I think I mentioned that she said her boobs were a be and see cup in size, only because one was slightly bigger than the other. If they are fake, they feel real as hell, and if they are fake you really can't tell. Either way for her body size they look pretty big on her.Yes, her rack is VERY nice. I thought they looked like man-mades, but they felt real. I couldn't feel or see any evidence of surgery. When with girls with a nice rack--I always ask their rack size. She said 34 C, and that looked to be about right. I didn't really notice any difference in size between her two tits, as pointed out by you. Anyway, she gets VERY aroused when her nipples are gently sucked and licked. I plan on repeating with her.

RadioHazard
04-17-14, 19:46
Yeah I agree tiny has a great rack. Perfect size for her body. They feel real but look to perfect to be real.

Her body to me is kinda like porn start jackie Lin or hana / miki from past ichiban / nirvana fame. Tiny is probably a tad bit more petite and tone than jackie lin. Her looks for some reason remind me of a korean tanya Joaquin (from the news) but a bit older.

I have not see her in a while but yea I would repeat but last time 2 times I tried she was busy. Had to do pink who is pretty good too.

Yes, her rack is VERY nice. I thought they looked like man-mades, but they felt real. I couldn't feel or see any evidence of surgery. When with girls with a nice rack--I always ask their rack size. She said 34 C, and that looked to be about right. I didn't really notice any difference in size between her two tits, as pointed out by you. Anyway, she gets VERY aroused when her nipples are gently sucked and licked. I plan on repeating with her.

MeinArschUndde
04-20-14, 21:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oo-seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-oo-25/3303015

Are any of these pics actually of the Seven girls?

Spyda
04-21-14, 01:19
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oo-seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-oo-25/3303015

Are any of these pics actually of the Seven girls?Absolutely, positively, hell yes.. Hell yes those are fake pics.

HapaBoy86
04-21-14, 03:39
Absolutely, positively, hell yes.. Hell yes those are fake pics.Yup. I agree fake!

RadioHazard
04-21-14, 14:12
As far as I recall Seven has never once posted real photos.

Are any of these pics actually of the Seven girls?

Member #4713
04-21-14, 14:52
Sampled Tiny and she is tiny. She's probably not even 5' and less than 100 lbs. Average face and some nice be / see tits that are fake, but feel pretty damn good. She has a tiny ass that has some padding there so it's not bony, just small. She was good for the first 30 minutes or so, but then she gave off that vibe where you can tell they're getting frustrated that you're taking too long, which is just as bad as telling you to cum already. LFK / DFK, everything covered. L=7.5, A=5 (9 for the 1st 30 minutes), S=6 (9 for the 1st 30 minutes). Will not repeat.

MeinArschUndde
04-21-14, 15:16
Yup. I agree fake!They are known for having some pretty hot providers. Too bad they don't find some way to honestly feature them, even if with blurred faces.

BrainDeadXXX
04-25-14, 07:38
Yeah I agree tiny has a great rack. Perfect size for her body. They feel real but look to perfect to be real.

Her body to me is kinda like porn start jackie Lin or hana / miki from past ichiban / nirvana fame. Tiny is probably a tad bit more petite and tone than jackie lin. Her looks for some reason remind me of a korean tanya Joaquin (from the news) but a bit older.

I have not see her in a while but yea I would repeat but last time 2 times I tried she was busy. Had to do pink who is pretty good too.OMG she so tiny. She so short. The definition of spinnerlicious. All covered but she was all good. Two thumbs up for the spinner body and for her service. L /9 A /8.5 S /8.5.

MeinArschUndde
05-19-14, 22:11
Any update on Seven's current line up? Is Tiny still there? Pink, Jenny, Tammy?

Pokesqd
05-20-14, 00:22
OMG she so tiny. She so short. The definition of spinnerlicious. All covered but she was all good. Two thumbs up for the spinner body and for her service. L /9 A /8.5 S /8.5.Does Tiny dfk.

Poke.

Unable To Cope
05-20-14, 04:06
Does Tiny dfk.

Poke.YMMV, but I have enjoyed the pleasure of that with her, I think even from the first visit.

Jizzy McDizzy
05-20-14, 16:00
Any update on Seven's current line up? Is Tiny still there? Pink, Jenny, Tammy?Lineup at 7 is Coco, Tiny and Yuna.

Bukake King
05-22-14, 08:36
So got a text from Tiny that she has a friend just started, "Yuna". So went down to check her out. Cute Korean provider, with brown hair like Tiny but a little longer down the middle of her back. Fairly tall around 5'5, very slim about 110lbs with nice rack. D-cups really nice shape with light brown nips. Nicely done looks real. Very small waist with flat tummy. Tanned skin. Has a small scar on right side of tummy. Had appendix I think. Nice pussy shaved with a little on the top. Went for TS which was nice, no B2 B, yet. Back to room for nice massage. Rubbed tits on back and over ass. Flipped and I was ready for some action. Did the smooth rubber over with BJ. Nice BJ with good suction. Switched to some 69. Pussy was sweet, nice lips. Than she moved over for some RCG. Long legs so moved up and down easily in RCG, than turned while still inside her to CG. Played with those nice Dz and nipples. Was ready to blow, so I stopped and went for some K9. Pussy was pretty tight. Reached over and played tits again, couldn't take it anymore so blew my load. Cleaned me up and had a little more time so did a little more massage which was nice. Speaks English well, as she was friendly and great personality. Very nice provider, will repeat. L / A / S 9/10/10 Standard fees.

Flesh.Read this report and thought I'd try out "Yuna" since I've been with all the other providers here. Report is pretty spot on as Yuna a pretty cute Korean with blondish hair like Tiny, just longer. She's a pretty tall girl, but very slim with a nice rack. Looks like a really big see, or could be a small the. If there's such a thing as a small the...haha. Really nice long legs with a flat tummy. She is fairly tanned for Korean girl. Very nice skin though. So stripped and headed for TS which was nice. Got a little B2 B at the TS. YMMV. Headed back to the room for a nice med massage. Flipped me over and I was ready. She started with some light kisses but no DFK. Sucked on my nipples and worked her way down to Jr. Nice slow BJ as she did the BJ slip on cover trick. But CBJ was nice slow and wet how I like it. Good suction power. Had her turn around as I wanted to taste that nice Nani. Nice shaved pussy around the main areas. She enjoyed my DATY as I love to eat Nani. Made her cum in no time, as she slid up over jr for some RCG. Wow she was wet and so was my face, haha. Worked her for a while, than she turned for some CG. Wow loved watching and playing with those huge tits. She their made, but they feel and look real. She leaned over to let me suck on them.

I was ready to pop, so I had her position on all fours so I could finish in K9. Her Nani was tighter in doggie which was good. I reached under to squeeze those titties as I pounded her in K9. Blew my load as I pumped her really slow so till every drop was out. Damn that was good. I laid back as she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Gave me a little more massage on my feet and legs which was nice. Pretty nice experience. Little GFE cuddling after finished, as I still had some time. Never rushed, and was very willing. Will definitely repeat. Standard.

L / A / S I agree with flesh, 9/10/10.

Good Mongering.

Buka.

Punanilava
05-23-14, 16:30
Hey Mongers! Anybody know when Pink is coming back from vacation? I called and was told she's on bacation and they don't know when she'll be back. Only Tiny and Yuna working and Coco at night. Can anyone tell me about Yuna? Real tits? Size? Looks (compared to Pink)? Thanks and Happy Mongering!

Local1234
05-24-14, 03:18
Hey Mongers! Anybody know when Pink is coming back from vacation? I called and was told she's on bacation and they don't know when she'll be back. Only Tiny and Yuna working and Coco at night. Can anyone tell me about Yuna? Real tits? Size? Looks (compared to Pink)? Thanks and Happy Mongering!Fake see 33-34 taller slimmer. Go check it out & report.

Asstro
05-27-14, 13:47
Hey Mongers! Anybody know when Pink is coming back from vacation? I called and was told she's on bacation and they don't know when she'll be back. Only Tiny and Yuna working and Coco at night. Can anyone tell me about Yuna? Real tits? Size? Looks (compared to Pink)? Thanks and Happy Mongering!Yuna was average in overall looks and service, so I should rate her all 5's, but I will not rate as it seems everyone has different standards. She is about 5'5", very slender body, I especially like her narrow hips, ass, and waist, but that is how I like them. Face is attractive, but not pretty or cute. I am not good at age, but my best guess is 35 - 45, which was a turnoff. Fake tits were made with the ol' silicone sacs with stretch marks on the undersides which are very 90's. Hard coffee bean nipples were thinly attached and felt like it could easily be detached, which would really piss her off. Attitude was friendly enough but nothing more. Standard service, but dead fish in pounding, and attempted a decnt massage.

Still hunting for replacements of recent MIAs and retirements.

Fillet Show
06-07-14, 08:52
Yuna was average in overall looks and service, so I should rate her all 5's, but I will not rate as it seems everyone has different standards. She is about 5'5", very slender body, I especially like her narrow hips, ass, and waist, but that is how I like them. Face is attractive, but not pretty or cute. I am not good at age, but my best guess is 35 - 45, which was a turnoff. Fake tits were made with the ol' silicone sacs with stretch marks on the undersides which are very 90's. Hard coffee bean nipples were thinly attached and felt like it could easily be detached, which would really piss her off. Attitude was friendly enough but nothing more. Standard service, but dead fish in pounding, and attempted a decnt massage.

Still hunting for replacements of recent MIAs and retirements.I had the same average experience with Yuna. My first impression of her was that she looks on the young side, maybe late 20's, then up close you see she might be late 30's or older. As mentioned the "very 90's" boob job has those lines on her underboob. The scar on her rib is about 4 inches long and is quite the eye sore, however, it's something out of her control and it was not a turn off or distraction for me. I'd rate her looks slightly above average at a 6 with a nice enough body and an okay face.

If we did things her way, attitude and service would have been below 5. She brought me to the shower room to self shower. I had to ask for a TS then she gave me one. TS was obviously nothing special. Back in the room, no foreplay, she wants to CBJ right away. I had to initiate some foreplay and she was game. She allowed a little LK, boob play, nipple sucking and Russian. Cover went on for a CBJ, CG, RCG standing Mish and DS. She was definitely just going through the motions. The deed itself still felt good and was enjoyable so I still managed to reach completion faster than usual. There was 30 minutes left and no offer of a massage until I asked for one. I'll hand it to her, she redeemed herself on that one by not skimping on the massage. She gave me a nice, long 20 minute massage and back walking. Cracked my spine and did a good job there. It wasn't a total loss or a regrettable session but, definitely no repeat.

L /6.

A /5.

S /5. 5.

Bowah57
06-08-14, 08:42
Is she on vacation or she retired? Thanks.

MeinArschUndde
06-13-14, 15:26
Is Seven actually starting to actually post real pictures? At least one has a name attached to it. I haven't seen their line up.

Spyda
06-13-14, 16:49
Is Seven actually starting to actually post real pictures? At least one has a name attached to it. I haven't seen their line up.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/oo-seven-the-most-beautiful-asian-girls-in-town-oo-25/3303015Still fake pics.

RadioHazard
06-13-14, 18:14
Nah I am pretty sure they are fake. Last time was I there line up was coco, tiny, and yuna.

Oppa808
06-13-14, 19:37
Is she on vacation or she retired? Thanks.She must be back because she posted an ad last night and has a pic on Seven's ad today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3303645&image=4837130

Bowah57
06-14-14, 10:12
She must be back because she posted an ad last night and has a pic on Seven's ad today.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=3303645&image=4837130Thanks. I will check her out.

Blake123
07-16-14, 04:53
Today's BP ad indicates Ichiban Kelly is now working here. Can anyone confirm?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oo-hottest-girls-at-7-seven-7-sexy-kellyis-here-oo-25/3303645

DavidSan
07-17-14, 19:10
I just called and they said Coco and Kimmy. I asked if it was Kimmy from a while back and she said yes.

DavidSan
07-18-14, 00:43
Just had a session with Kimmy. Same one with the double see boltons and tramp stamp and tat on her arm. From like a year and a half ago.

IrishBlessing
07-18-14, 02:10
Does anyone know where PINK is working now? Or if she is still in Hawaii?

Spartacus77
07-18-14, 23:52
Today's BP ad indicates Ichiban Kelly is now working here. Can anyone confirm?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oo-hottest-girls-at-7-seven-7-sexy-kellyis-here-oo-25/3303645Kelly seems to be missing now from both the 7 and Ginza Backpage ads. Anyone know if she's at either place? Maybe on vacay or retired?

Bukake King
07-22-14, 07:43
Does anyone know where PINK is working now? Or if she is still in Hawaii?Not in Hawaii.

Blake123
07-23-14, 03:36
Kelly seems to be missing now from both the 7 and Ginza Backpage ads. Anyone know if she's at either place? Maybe on vacay or retired?Back at Ginza. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-_-i-_-n-_-z-_-a-_-relaxation-_-26/4504410.

DeadRater
08-04-14, 09:10
Has anyone recently visited this place cause I'm curious how this place is.

Spyda
08-09-14, 01:00
Is Tiny still here?

Local1234
08-12-14, 02:36
Has anyone recently visited this place cause I'm curious how this place is.Jenny is back. Go check her out while she's in town.

RadioHazard
08-12-14, 12:59
She is been MIA for a while. Anyone know if she went somewhere else? I loved that petite body. Hope she returns.

Is Tiny still here?

Bukake King
08-15-14, 05:25
Sky, Million & Sera. Not sure where info came from regarding Jenny, but she's retired and probably back in Korea.

Buka.