PDA

View Full Version : 321 FKA Co & Mo

Pages : [1] 2

Hypo Luxa
11-28-11, 05:20
Might as well get the ball rolling and have a one-stop-shop for all the reviews to come on this place! Here are the details as we know it:

Co & Mo's
1481 South King (corner of King and Kaheka in Professional Building)
Suite 321 (take elevator to third floor and turn right)
Validated parking
Ph. is 942-7777

Opening December 2 from 9am to 12am (midnight) daily.

Providers are Coco, Monica and Cherry--with two surprise girls to be announced.

$35 house fee special for the month of December!

Merry Fucking Christmas to us ALL!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

As we all know, Monica is aware of this board, and in the past has suggested to all her clients to come on here and review her. As for hers, Coco's and Cherry's service, there really are no secrets. So let the reviews come!

Hypo Luxa
11-28-11, 05:25
Personally, I cannot wait. For the past few nights when my head hits the pillows, all I can think about is how that first session back with each of them will go... and of course dreaming of a threesome with Co and Mo, or a foursome!

Panda Bike
11-28-11, 06:30
Might as well get the ball rolling and have a one-stop-shop for all the reviews to come on this place! Here are the details as we know it:

Co & Mo's.

1481 South King (corner of King and Kaheka in Professional Building)

Suite 321 (take elevator to third floor and turn right)

Validated parking.

Ph. Is 942-7777.

Opening December 2 from 9am to 12am (midnight) daily.

Providers are Coco, Monica and Cherry-with two surprise girls to be announced.

$35 house fee special for the month of December!

Merry Fucking Christmas to us ALL!

As we all know, Monica is aware of this board, and in the past has suggested to all her clients to come on here and review her. As for hers, Coco's and Cherry's service, there really are no secrets. So let the reviews come!Wrong Phone number it's 945 7777

Johnny14
11-28-11, 06:37
Personally, I cannot wait. For the past few nights when my head hits the pillows, all I can think about is how that first session back with each of them will go. and of course dreaming of a threesome with Co and Mo, or a foursome!Hey, good idea, go read my Superman report on the other link.

Hypo Luxa
11-28-11, 19:23
Wrong Phone number it's 945 7777Yeah, I know. I was going off of her original text. She's sent a corrected number in a recent text. Thanks!

Ck813
11-28-11, 20:00
I hope they name it Co N Mo's. Can anyone post pics of the providers if they do not mind. Lets all help make them bullet proof from LE.

CK813

Kurocha
11-29-11, 10:26
I wonder if they could name it CocoMo's like the restaurant at the Mirage, but different spelling?

Paco Love
11-29-11, 12:41
I've had Monica at Kison last year, but have yet to try coco or Lisa / cherry. Can anyone please post stats in this thread for easy reference by all? Much thanks!

YG365
11-29-11, 14:54
I've had Monica at Kison last year, but have yet to try coco or Lisa / cherry. Can anyone please post stats in this thread for easy reference by all? Much thanks!I feel coco gives the best BJ in the world! It's so hard to not pop before the FS starts. I tried Monica but her BJ just doesn't do it for me and I've never tried Lisa / Cherry

Kglvr
11-29-11, 18:23
I am hoping that Mimi from CHM will also be joining the team.

Panda Bike
11-29-11, 23:41
I wonder if they could name it CocoMo's like the restaurant at the Mirage, but different spelling?How about Loco Mo Co. DATY good place to eat.

Hypo Luxa
11-30-11, 00:19
I am hoping that Mimi from CHM will also be joining the team.She's one that got away from me before I could try her, LOL!

Maybe Angie from GB will join them. I'd also like to see Tina / Angela from CHM / Angel (Tokyo Spa) join them.

Uki Eater
11-30-11, 00:41
I've had Monica at Kison last year, but have yet to try coco or Lisa / cherry. Can anyone please post stats in this thread for easy reference by all? Much thanks!Coco is a small petite woman in her mid 30s. Her voice does sound raspy if you compare her voice to Monicas. She doesn't have the cute / sweet sounding voice. Her legs are on the thin side but she has a cute petite body. She's on the fair side and not tanned. She does smoke as you can taste it when you DFK her. Her tits aren't big but a decent size to cup in your hand and suck on those cuties. Coco was pretty open when I first saw her and wasn't quiet / shy. Plus, she takes her time and definitely doesn't rush. Her BBBJ is known for its aggressiveness as she goes at it like a machine. She uses her tongue in a swirl motion and also tongues the tip of your pee hole. I'm like squirming / shaking when she does that. She really aims to please. If your still hard after you popped, she'll suck on it again for another round. Likes to DFK also. She doesn't need to see new customers as she has enough regs to keep her busy.

In regards to Lisa / Cherry, never had her but, is this the same Cherry that was at Kison before?

Hypo Luxa
11-30-11, 00:58
Coco is a small petite woman in her mid 30s. Her voice does sound raspy if you compare her voice to Monicas. She doesn't have the cute / sweet sounding voice. Her legs are on the thin side but she has a cute petite body. She's on the fair side and not tanned. She does smoke as you can taste it when you DFK her. Her tits aren't big but a decent size to cup in your hand and suck on those cuties. Coco was pretty open when I first saw her and wasn't quiet / shy. Plus, she takes her time and definitely doesn't rush. Her BBBJ is known for its aggressiveness as she goes at it like a machine. She uses her tongue in a swirl motion and also tongues the tip of your pee hole. I'm like squirming / shaking when she does that. She really aims to please. If your still hard after you popped, she'll suck on it again for another round. Likes to DFK also. She doesn't need to see new customers as she has enough regs to keep her busy.

In regards to Lisa / Cherry, never had her but, is this the same Cherry that was at Kison before?Cherry has been at Kings, CHM, GB, not sure about Kison.

My favorite thing about all three is that they will pleasure you in any way necessary while there's time on the clock! It's great to know you can pop from their stellar services and still be pleasured after if you are "up" for it.

While Coco's attention to your head technique is wonderful, I prefer Monica's deep throat and constant BBBJs throughout the session. Between all position changes, she performs BBBJ! . And then there's the finish! All three know how to "finish" you, LOL!

Uki Eater
11-30-11, 01:33
Cherry has been at Kings, CHM, GB, not sure about Kison.

My favorite thing about all three is that they will pleasure you in any way necessary while there's time on the clock! It's great to know you can pop from their stellar services and still be pleasured after if you are "up" for it.

While Coco's attention to your head technique is wonderful, I prefer Monica's deep throat and constant BBBJs throughout the session. Between all position changes, she performs BBBJ! . And then there's the finish! All three know how to "finish" you, LOL!Must be the same Cherry as I remember other mongers mentioning she worked at Kings and CHM. She only worked at Kison for a short while. She walked in to shower while I was taking a crap on the toilet LOL. But, description of her is her is that her legs on the thinner side compared to her upper body and her body is not really curvy. She's on the older side probably in her 40s. Got to be the same Cherry. I notice that several girls from CHM would go to to Kison and girls from Kison end at CHM.

Monicas BBBJ is good to. She did improve with her DT. She has more variation to BBBJ than Cocos. It's good that they each have their own style / technique to their BBBJ.

Stangman808
11-30-11, 01:50
Cherry has been at Kings, CHM, GB, not sure about Kison.

While Coco's attention to your head technique is wonderful, I prefer Monica's deep throat and constant BBBJs throughout the session. Between all position changes, she performs BBBJ! . And then there's the finish! All three know how to "finish" you, LOL!Cherry was at Kison, Aloha TLC and some place at CC also. I have never seen any provider move so often from AMP to AMP. It was hard keeping track of her whereabouts. I have not seen her for quite awhile, but she's a MILF that looks younger and is short and petite. She has the sexual energy that would put many 20 something providers to shame. She was very friendly and enthusiastic in the service she provided. If you have the stamina, she often allows you a second pop. I'm looking forward to seeing Cherry again.

Pokesqd
11-30-11, 12:20
Wrong Phone number it's 945 7777Wow, are we going to see a line down the hall way and around the corner on Dec 2. By the way it is Friday (Black Friday).

POKE

Hypo Luxa
11-30-11, 15:26
Wow, are we going to see a line down the hall way and around the corner on Dec 2.Those girls won't walk right for a week!

Spyda
11-30-11, 15:31
It's going to be interesting to see who the 2 other girls are going to be. Will they be familiar or new names? Either way, will they learn new pointers on service from the teriffic 3?

Enona1
11-30-11, 15:33
Got a birthday coming up. Think I'll treat myself to an hour with the ladies. Had Monica before, might be tempted to partake of some others. Good BBBJs are few and far between.

Crouchingtiger
12-01-11, 04:39
I hope they name it Co N Mo's. Can anyone post pics of the providers if they do not mind. Lets all help make them bullet proof from LE.

CK813Please don't post their pics. Cherry is paranoid of getting busted, that is why she moves so many times. She had guys that asked you must be Cherry, right, but the way they acted made her feel they are LE. I know it would help the mongers, but it could also be a detriment to the girls to. How some AMPs survive is they have connections, some don't however, thats why you here how some get picked on more often than others.

Hypo Luxa
12-01-11, 04:51
Please don't post their pics. Cherry is paranoid of getting busted, that is why she moves so many times. She had guys that asked you must be Cherry, right, but the way they acted made her feel they are LE. I know it would help the mongers, but it could also be a detriment to the girls to. How some AMPs survive is they have connections, some don't however, thats why you here how some get picked on more often than others.I think it's been the policy of this and other forums to not post pics of any provider who didn't actually allow the pics to be taken. So, I would think stealth pics wouldn't (and shouldn't) be allowed to be posted. So, if Cherry is paranoid, she probably won't allow the pic to be taken in the first place. So that'll solve that problem.

On The Prowl
12-01-11, 12:31
Cherry was at Kison, Aloha TLC and some place at CC also. I have never seen any provider move so often from AMP to AMP. It was hard keeping track of her whereabouts. I have not seen her for quite awhile, but she's a MILF that looks younger and is short and petite. She has the sexual energy that would put many 20 something providers to shame. She was very friendly and enthusiastic in the service she provided. If you have the stamina, she often allows you a second pop. I'm looking forward to seeing Cherry again.She mentioned she aslo work at P10 with Sua for awhile, anyway had a couple of great sessions with her while at GB, her B2B table shower was really one of the best a lot of BBBJ and DATY plus she rode jr while cleaning me up, back in the room more endless BBBJ and the mulitle rides in different directions, in GB I had the big room which had a king size mat on the floor and a sofa which I bent her over for ds she has a tight nani, man this girl has a lot of energy and aims to please more BBBJ til cim, nice massage after, second time I saw her she allowed 2nd pop! L / 7A / 9S / 9 would repeat.

I bet they won't have TS there, to bad.

Hawaiisan
12-01-11, 13:59
Is this the same building as CHM?

Alika T9
12-01-11, 14:02
So many reports and it hasn't even opened yet, imagine how much this thread will blow up once people actually start going. LOL

Uki Eater
12-01-11, 14:17
Is this the same building as CHM?No. CHM building is not the Kaheka Pro Center Building. Just look it up, you'll see which building it is. If you turn right from King onto Kaheka St, boom, that's the building.

First Try
12-01-11, 14:28
Had to get a blood test so I chose the lab at 1481. Take the elevator to the third floor, go straight & it's the 2nd door on the left. Funny thing is the chiropractor's sign is still up. I did go to suite 321 & it was early so I didn't have to be too stealth about. Maybe today is when the final touch ups are done. I can not imagine mongers waiting around the hallway or even near the elevator for their turn. Unless it's talk story time.

Hypo Luxa
12-01-11, 16:32
...'til CHRISTMAS!

Chubs
12-01-11, 18:36
Had to get a blood test so I chose the lab at 1481. Take the elevator to the third floor, go straight & it's the 2nd door on the left. Funny thing is the chiropractor's sign is still up. I did go to suite 321 & it was early so I didn't have to be too stealth about. Maybe today is when the final touch ups are done. I can not imagine mongers waiting around the hallway or even near the elevator for their turn. Unless it's talk story time.Chiro? A more interactive "bone alignment" facility. Of course. LOL.

Ck813
12-01-11, 20:32
I swear this is where Erlinda was working out of. Erlinda is gone too now?

Had to get a blood test so I chose the lab at 1481. Take the elevator to the third floor, go straight & it's the 2nd door on the left. Funny thing is the chiropractor's sign is still up. I did go to suite 321 & it was early so I didn't have to be too stealth about. Maybe today is when the final touch ups are done. I can not imagine mongers waiting around the hallway or even near the elevator for their turn. Unless it's talk story time.

Hypo Luxa
12-01-11, 22:23
OK, informal poll here. Who is going on Co & Mo's "Black Friday" (opening day)? I'm personally planning on sitting this one our until next week. Would love to go, but would hate the "come back later, she busy," routine.

Pokeman808
12-02-11, 00:50
OK, informal poll here. Who is going on Co & Mo's "Black Friday" (opening day)? I'm personally planning on sitting this one our until next week. Would love to go, but would hate the "come back later, she busy," routine.With all this hype and anticipation seems like the line will be out the door.

Maybe first day and kicked out of the building? LOL.

Hope not

Stangman808
12-02-11, 00:58
OK, informal poll here. Who is going on Co & Mo's "Black Friday" (opening day)? I'm personally planning on sitting this one our until next week. Would love to go, but would hate the "come back later, she busy," routine.Any forum members who have contact with Monica (Voice / Text) received any follow up from her that everything is proceeding on schedule to open on Friday, December 2nd?

Hypo Luxa
12-02-11, 02:54
Any forum members who have contact with Monica (Voice / Text) received any follow up from her that everything is proceeding on schedule to open on Friday, December 2nd?Got a text today reminding me that 9am tomorrow is the opening!

Member #3973
12-02-11, 02:54
Any forum members who have contact with Monica (Voice / Text) received any follow up from her that everything is proceeding on schedule to open on Friday, December 2nd?Just confirmed by phone that Co & Mo will open as planned tomorrow at 9am and will be open until 1am.

In addition to Monica, Coco and Cherry / Lisa, a fourth girl will also be there tomorrow.

They have 5 rooms so plenty of space. While one particularly girl may be busy because of the hype, I will be more happy with any of the 3 named providers above,

And I will go ASAP. Not sure who the 4th provider is.

Have fun!

John Ross
12-02-11, 03:26
Just confirmed by phone that Co & Mo will open as planned tomorrow at 9am and will be open until 1am.

In addition to Monica, Coco and Cherry / Lisa, a fourth girl will also be there tomorrow.

They have 5 rooms so plenty of space. While one particularly girl may be busy because of the hype, I will be more happy with any of the 3 named providers above,

And I will go ASAP. Not sure who the 4th provider is.

Have fun!Maybe the 4th girl will be Bunny.

Hypo Luxa
12-02-11, 04:53
Maybe the 4th girl will be Bunny.It's a fun guessing game. I hope someone posts the identity of the "surprise girl" tomorrow! You have to sit down and think,"which all-star girls have left their AMPs recently?"

Aboonai
12-02-11, 06:19
I swear this is where Erlinda was working out of. Erlinda is gone too now?She will meet you there if you call her to make an appointment.

Ck813
12-02-11, 11:32
Who should I see for a real real GFE experience with BBBJ and BBFS with lots of dfk? I had Monica but wasnt my best and no dfk. I'm heading out this morning.

Ck

On The Prowl
12-02-11, 12:45
OK, informal poll here. Who is going on Co & Mo's "Black Friday" (opening day)? I'm personally planning on sitting this one our until next week. Would love to go, but would hate the "come back later, she busy," routine.I have 9am appointment with Mo.

On The Prowl
12-02-11, 17:18
I have 9am appointment with Mo.So had a great session with Mo, nice place of course very clean becuase it's first day, rooms have beds in it which I like, Mo looking tan and cute as ever in great a mood even though she been working hard on getting new place ready. She got down to business right away with her famous BBBJ and started out with no water and deep deep ball lickin tongue action for about 15 min and had to unload in her mouth she took it like the champ she is, after a little light massage she busted out the water and started back again once hard she said I want to cum I'm very horny so she rode me for maybe 15-20min said she O'd three times, we rested then a good massage for remaining time, then off to the new double wide shower, this time she jumps in and gives me a full B2B shower with a little attn to jr while she's down there, well she back and hasn't lost her touch while on vacation, good luck to her and Coco, the new girls coming are yoko and pepsi can't wait to try them.

Hypo Luxa
12-02-11, 19:48
Any reports? Curious minds want to know, LOL!

Splooge McDuck
12-02-11, 23:46
So this is the calm before the storm. Sadly I don't think I'll go here. I just don't go to AMPs that I have to go in a building & up some floors. Can't wait to hear who the other 2 girls are tho. If someone I really like I may change my mind. I wonder how long the line was this morning LOL. The Monger's Black Friday sale.

I like the name Loco Mo-Co the best LOL. Oh yeah BTW someone got to tell us what really is the name of this place.

One more thing can someone tell me if The Coco looks young for her age like say Mimi at PT? This is the only All Star BBBJ that I haven't got yet & I may go just to cross her off my fuckit bucket list. But if she honestly looks over 40 I don't really have to.

Member #3973
12-02-11, 23:56
Any reports? Curious minds want to know, LOL!Only thing I can report is that they are open until 2am, not 1am as earlier mentioned

Panda Bike
12-03-11, 01:07
Only thing I can report is that they are open until 2am, not 1am as earlier mentionedWent there this morning and gave them a Grand Opening gift. Customer walking out of his room so they were ready but Coco didn't get any sleep until 5:00am. But she was all smiles and looking really good. I'll see her next week. They all chipped in helping get the place ready last night. Looks like a good group and they all get along very well. I wish them well.

HiPickle
12-03-11, 01:55
Yes! Ok, first off, I tried to get an apt. With the Japanese girl on University. Yuki. Again. No go. Will keep trying. Stopped by GB, and one non-looker told me to come back later. Uh. No, passed by CHM, cause of past reviews. Twas day time mongering. So, across the street I went up elevator. 2nd door on right and went in. How nice and discrete! Perfect for Day Mongering. Coco answered door. Very cute spinner MILF. Ha. Ok, my age. I saw 3 others there. And IMHO Coco is the cutest. Anyway, went and took shower, then in room and got a nice massage, very pleasant personality. ZERO rushing. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and a little BBFS. Mission Complete, this is the nicest AMP I've been to in Hawaii. Reasons are: Discretion, new and clean, awesome Provider. Oh, DFK makes it a winnah too!

HiPickle
12-03-11, 01:58
I didn't know it was a special 35. 00HF. No matter, made up the difference with tip.

Quik808
12-03-11, 02:01
Called Co and Mo's and talked to Moncia. Congratulated her on opening her own place. Ask if she was busy today. Told me that it wasn't that busy. I was surprised because I thought all your monger's would be on it! I decided to pass and wait until all the hype is gone.

Stay safe, Mahalo, Quik

Splooge McDuck
12-03-11, 04:43
the new girls coming are yoko and pepsi can't wait to try them.Wait, stop, hold up, do dreams really come true. Did Santa read my letters. Please be her, please be her. I hope its VIP's Pepsi & she got herself back in game shape & wants to make that good money again. But I'm sure its not her. Could it be the Pepsi from PINK from a few years ago. Probably not. But I hope to soon find out.

Since some have said its s discreet location I'm going to go. After some more intel on the new girls. Sounds like everyone finds Coco attractive so sounds good to me.

Virtua Stick
12-03-11, 12:14
Tried calling for an early appt as my work started late (they have after hours stuff for me to do but don't want to pay me OT. Grrr). Anyways, no appt for 9 or 10. Tried to call back for a lunch time appt and all I got were busy signals. Must have been busy early. By all of you! Thanks a lot.

VS

On The Prowl
12-03-11, 13:27
Wait, stop, hold up, do dreams really come true. Did Santa read my letters. Please be her, please be her. I hope its VIP's Pepsi & she got herself back in game shape & wants to make that good money again. But I'm sure its not her. Could it be the Pepsi from PINK from a few years ago. Probably not. But I hope to soon find out.

Since some have said its s discreet location I'm going to go. After some more intel on the new girls. Sounds like everyone finds Coco attractive so sounds good to me.I know VIP pepsi very well, unfortunately it is not her, Mo mention this pepsi used to work at kision for maybe a total of three weeks at two different times, she says she is younger and very pretty, I'll have to find out myself, while I was there heard two other mongers come in, it was a soft opening no advertising yet just word of mouth and this board which maybe only makes up about 25% of their business, plus alot of fans probaly didn't want to over load the place on the first day.

RapidRon
12-03-11, 19:15
Had appointment for this morning at 10, Monica came in sexy as ever started with some DFK for about 10 min both of us rubbing each other. By then jr is hard as a rock started some DATY with her famous BBBJ then she jumped on top for a while and then some mish until I popped and some more DFK. Then into the shower with more DFK and both washdown. Back to the room for some more cuddleing and DFK. Monica is the best.

Splooge McDuck
12-03-11, 20:02
I know VIP pepsi very well, unfortunately it is not her, Mo mention this pepsi used to work at kision for maybe a total of three weeks at two different times, she says she is younger and very pretty, I'll have to find out myself, while I was there heard two other mongers come in, it was a soft opening no advertising yet just word of mouth and this board which maybe only makes up about 25% of their business, plus alot of fans probaly didn't want to over load the place on the first day.Thanks for the reply man. I knew it couldn't be VIP Pepsi. Man she was my 1st ever ATF. Do you know if Pepsi still works as the MS at VIP every now & then?

The new Pepsi, younger & very pretty. I like the sound of that.

Rico Suave808
12-03-11, 23:01
Stopped by Co&Mo today. Had Yuki from Kison. Same great service as reported many times. The bell would not stop ringing but somehow Monica and her team somehow managed to take care of them without sacrificing service.

Line-up today was Monica, Coco, Cherry (looking good) and Yuki.

Monica told me Pepsi will be coming next week.

Hypo Luxa
12-03-11, 23:32
Stopped by Co&Mo today. Had Yuki from Kison. Same great service as reported many times. The bell would not stop ringing but somehow Monica and her team somehow managed to take care of them without sacrificing service.

Monica told me Pepsi will be coming next week.I had a great PSE session from Monica today! Coco looked "very" good too. Her hair is longer now. She is next!

Splooge McDuck
12-03-11, 23:39

Monica told me Pepsi will be coming next week.Does anyone know if this Cherry is someone we may know from another AMP. I'm hoping Golden Queen's Cherry.

Member #3973
12-04-11, 03:02
Just got back from Co & Mo's and saw my ATF Cherry. It's been a while since I saw her last. She looks really, really hot- better than I remembered. Awesome unrushed session, starting with a very good massage for an AMP. Then on to the fun. She has so much energy it is unbelievable, and she is incredibly sexy, and a total GFE experience. I was totally spent after 1 hour, and stumbled down the stairs. The .35 house fee is great, so I tipped $1.6 to Cherry for her superior service.

I'll be back for more Cherry!

YG365
12-04-11, 03:08
I got a text from Coco the other day, telling me to come by. I think I want to go but I think I don't want to go. From all the reports though, I think I'm a have to go?

Splooge McDuck
12-04-11, 05:12
Forget about my question about Cherry. I was just informed she is Lisa from GB. Sounds like an all star line up man.

John Ross
12-04-11, 06:47
You guys should tell Monica to call her place All Star or Super Star.

Kalani69
12-04-11, 13:15
You guys should tell Monica to call her place All Star or Super Star.What IS the name of the place? Drove by the back parking lot about 8 last night and only had a few cars. Are they really that busy?

Otis C1
12-04-11, 16:26

Monica told me Pepsi will be coming next week.Wanted to wait for Monday to check this place out but last night was feeling a little peckish so to speak. Line up according to mama was Monica, Coco, Lisa, and Yoko (not Yuki). Chose Yoko and when I got back from the shower found Coco following me to the room. Mama may have made a mistake hence the mix up and my happy surprise. Coco was sweet as ever and same great unrushed service. We were talking during the massage and the subject came up about her name and all the other Coco's out there. She wanted to know what is Coco and told her that cocoa was a hot drink. We laughed and I started calling her hot Coco. She kinda liked that so I suggest to other mongers, instead of the "real Coco" we rename her "Hot Cocoa". Want to try "Yuki" and Lisa / Cherry in my next visits. If Monica has hired her staff according to her standards of service, this place will be very successful.

Bowah57
12-04-11, 16:52
What IS the name of the place? Drove by the back parking lot about 8 last night and only had a few cars. Are they really that busy?Is this place same parking lot as CHM and GB? Tried looking around but was like 11:30am. HeHe, got the itch. But some many people around so just make like I was looking for an address. Is this the the building accross the street from GQ, the medical building?

Hypo Luxa
12-04-11, 17:23
What IS the name of the place?Same as the thread heading. I took it from her text and the sign on their door.

Kalani69
12-04-11, 22:04
Same as the thread heading. I took it from her text and the sign on their door.Wow. I thought you just made up the name. With all the hype at this place, are any of the other MILF places giving better service? Like Nirvana, Ichiban, CHM, Kison.

Hypo Luxa
12-04-11, 22:54
Wow. I thought you just made up the name. With all the hype at this place, are any of the other MILF places giving better service? Like Nirvana, Ichiban, CHM, Kison.Based off of my experience, Monica is in the top 3 of my all-time "A" for attitude ranking awards. The other two are the famous Linda from Kiku and Miki from Imperial. All three are simply sex-hungry with multiple shots not even an option, but mandatory with them. As for "S"ervice, she is a top 5 or 6. If she gave anal, she'd be top 3 also in "S". Cherry definitely is in the top 5 or 6 for "A" too, and top 10 for "S"ervice. I've only had Coco once and it was good, but not great. But I could've had her on a bad day. She is definitely next though!

Panda Bike
12-05-11, 01:16
Is this place same parking lot as CHM and GB? Tried looking around but was like 11:30am. HeHe, got the itch. But some many people around so just make like I was looking for an address. Is this the the building accross the street from GQ, the medical building?Yes its the gray building accross the street from CHM. There is a walk way in the middle of the building and walk straight to the elevator to # 321 first door on the left after you get out of the elevator. Parking is on the other side of the building. Liona street. Monica's window looks right at CHM from her 3rd floor. If you shoot an arrow from Monica's window it would hit CHM's side window. The place is all new a clean.

Mipene77
12-05-11, 02:19
Based off of my experience, Monica is in the top 3 of my all-time "A" for attitude ranking awards. The other two are the famous Linda from Kiku and Miki from Imperial. All three are simply sex-hungry with multiple shots not even an option, but mandatory with them. As for "S"ervice, she is a top 5 or 6. If she gave anal, she'd be top 3 also in "S". Cherry definitely is in the top 5 or 6 for "A" too, and top 10 for "S"ervice. I've only had Coco once and it was good, but not great. But I could've had her on a bad day. She is definitely next though!I don't know, I had Coco and I have to say she is nowhere near an all time favorite. She can't take a big one. When I was with her at CHM she constantly complained about my large size. So Hypo, I know your right in with me on this one. I don't think she will be able to handle you well either.

As far as all time favorites, I agree with you Hypo, no one yet has topped the famous Linda from Kiku or even the insatiable Mona from China Spa! I had Miki from Imperial many times too and I place her as my 3rd all time favorite. Then there was the rimm queen Bonnie, Kitty (viet) from New Yorker, Maya from New Yorker (God I loved her) , Ann from China Spa (most beautiful Thai girl ever who puts Apple to shame) , Sophia from China Spa (greatest cum swallower ever). Monica comes close as maybe my 8th or 9th all time fav. Actually these girls nowadays in general don't compare favorably with the constant inflow of great ones during the heyday of the famed GAIH. Girls back then were just better, nuff said. Of course just my opinion.

Otis C1
12-05-11, 04:39
Is this place same parking lot as CHM and GB? Tried looking around but was like 11:30am. HeHe, got the itch. But some many people around so just make like I was looking for an address. Is this the the building accross the street from GQ, the medical building?If you're traveling down King St. Turn right on Kaheka St. Then the next right on Liona St. The first driveway on the right is the parking lot. Go through the glass doors, go right until you find the elevator. The unit is #321.

Hypo Luxa
12-05-11, 05:19
If you're traveling down King St. Turn right on Kaheka St. Then the next right on Liona St. The first driveway on the right is the parking lot. Go through the glass doors, go right until you find the elevator. The unit is #321.You can always park on the street for free after 6:30p or whenever the sign says. I always have preferred street parking. It only costs a quarter for 20 minutes.

T6650
12-05-11, 20:38
After 6p, enter from Liona street (back entrance). Their "door-man" will let you in if you're sober and harmless-looking. Elevator and stairs (exit-only) available. Walk straight after getting off elevator and 1st door on left, suite 321.I took this quote from the regular Massage Parlor thread but I thought it would be better to post here.

I checked out Lisa / Cherry last night and found there is a small change in procedure.

After 6pm (and Sunday all day) best to call ahead for availability and then make another call when you are actually in the parking lot on Liona St. The "door-man" will come down and open the door. After you go through the door, it is best to take a right around the corner and take the elevator in the Makai building. When you get off on the 3d floor, the place is straight ahead, first door on the left. The "door-man" may go back up with you to Suite 321. He is not following you up. He just goes back to the kitchen to wait for the next monger to be at the door. Also he does not make any entry decisions or recommend any providers. If you are too dirty or drunk, it's up to the girls if you can come in or not. Going down you are on your own.

My opinion is this is a fairly discreet procedure. The parking lot side door is really out of sight from the street.

Reminder: Despite what others have posted, night parking is not truly free. Put a grand total of $1. 00 in the box for your stall number. If you don't pay, I don't think they tow the first time but they do record license numbers for unpaid stalls and may tow repeat offenders.

For full disclosure, I was asked to post this but I do think it is worthwhile info that will help fellow mongers out.

The current four providers are all well reviewed ultra-hot MILF's so anything I say will just be old news. I was told that Pepsi, coming soon, is young and very beautiful and should be popular with you younger guys. She has been in Honolulu once before, but apparently not for long, so she should be a fresh face.

Panda Bike
12-05-11, 23:55
I don't know, I had Coco and I have to say she is nowhere near an all time favorite. She can't take a big one. When I was with her at CHM she constantly complained about my large size. So Hypo, I know your right in with me on this one. I don't think she will be able to handle you well either.

As far as all time favorites, I agree with you Hypo, no one yet has topped the famous Linda from Kiku or even the insatiable Mona from China Spa! I had Miki from Imperial many times too and I place her as my 3rd all time favorite. Then there was the rimm queen Bonnie, Kitty (viet) from New Yorker, Maya from New Yorker (God I loved her) , Ann from China Spa (most beautiful Thai girl ever who puts Apple to shame) , Sophia from China Spa (greatest cum swallower ever). Monica comes close as maybe my 8th or 9th all time fav. Actually these girls nowadays in general don't compare favorably with the constant inflow of great ones during the heyday of the famed GAIH. Girls back then were just better, nuff said. Of course just my opinion.Why force a small girl to take a big one? Thats why she is no good? For us average size guys she is great, and why talk about the old days. We all know you have a big one because you always talk about it.

ButtcrackHead
12-06-11, 01:54
I got off work early today so I decided to do some recon at Co & Mo's. I found a parking stall on the street right in front. Good vibes so far. I called Mama and asked who's available? She rattled off some names including the infamous Coco. I said I'm downstairs and will be up shortly and will take Coco. Gave the grand opening special HF of $35 and waited in the room after taking a shower. Coco comes in and is looking HOT! I would guess she's early 30's but looks like in her mid 20's. She gives me a big smile and kiss and starts the massage. After about 15 minutes she says she will be right back and comes back, drops her dress and panties and starts one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had. Licked the boys, the shaft, then went for it. I have never felt a mouth that soft! Her style was great. I can see why she is an ATF. BBBJ was a 10 out of 10. No teeth scraping, nothing uncomfortable, just a pro. Why can't wives and girlfriends learn to suck dick like that? She left to get some warm towels and came back and cleaned us up. I was hoping to bust another nut because I had only been there about 30 mins. But she said she had a customer with an appointment waiting and she had to go. She told me to make an appointment next time so we could spend the whole hr. I did here the doorbell a few times while I was in there so I know a few fellow mongerers were in there. Will repeat. HF 35. +$120.

Happy Holidays and Safe mongering especially you Robert!

Otis C1
12-06-11, 02:02
I got off work early today so I decided to do some recon at Co & Mo's. I found a parking stall on the street right in front. Good vibes so far. I called Mama and asked who's available? She rattled off some names including the infamous Coco. I said I'm downstairs and will be up shortly and will take Coco. Gave the grand opening special HF of $35 and waited in the room after taking a shower. Coco comes in and is looking HOT! I would guess she's early 30's but looks like in her mid 20's. She gives me a big smile and kiss and starts the massage. After about 15 minutes she says she will be right back and comes back, drops her dress and panties and starts one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had. Licked the boys, the shaft, then went for it. I have never felt a mouth that soft! Her style was great. I can see why she is an ATF. BBBJ was a 10 out of 10. No teeth scraping, nothing uncomfortable, just a pro. Why can't wives and girlfriends learn to suck dick like that? She left to get some warm towels and came back and cleaned us up. I was hoping to bust another nut because I had only been there about 30 mins. But she said she had a customer with an appointment waiting and she had to go. She told me to make an appointment next time so we could spend the whole hr. I did here the doorbell a few times while I was in there so I know a few fellow mongerers were in there. Will repeat. HF 35. +$120.

Happy Holidays and Safe mongering especially you Robert!Maybe we should take the significant others along for some lessons. Just a Kookie thought.

Hypo Luxa
12-06-11, 02:21
Coco comes in and is looking HOT!!I got there at the beginning of business hours on Sat. Monica was changing into her AMP attire, but Coco was still in her street clothes. I really thought she looked hot also!

Mipene, thanks for the caveat on her FS. I'll make sure to concentrate my efforts on the BJ portion.

As for ATFs, I would have included Mona / Julie and Kitty also, but only saw Kitty once and M / J only a couple of times. But it did rock my world nonetheless.

Sophia and I never clicked, although I agree she was the cock-sucking queen back then. And Anne, my God! Maybe one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!

Hypo Luxa
12-06-11, 02:49
Went to Co & Mo's place. Saw Coco and had the usual good time. She was glad to see me. No rush. Did the deed and later gave a nice massage. Spent about 1 1/2 hours there. Coco would've eaten all night long long if I didn't have her stop so I could do it to her. Didn't seem it was busy, I think it is because, some thought it would be busy and stayed away. I like that the shower had a dispenser for the body, shampoo and conditioner. Also, loved that they've real beds and not padding on a board. Can bounce those girls off the bed without expending a lot of energy-hehe. BTW-heard one of guys moaning when I was getting a massage, couldn't help but laugh. Ho shit, wo hooo, wo g- damn. Oh baby. Haha. Wonder who the bruddha was with.After our session Monica hops in the shower with me and while we were in there soaping up and mauling each other, two washer repairmen came in. They were just inches away on the other side of the transluscent white curtain. They were talking to each other and occasionally pushing the curtain with their elbows while Mo was knelt down below blowing me BB. She was looking at me laughing the whole time. It was hilarious.

Crouchingtiger
12-06-11, 03:26
After our session Monica hops in the shower with me and while we were in there soaping up and mauling each other, two washer repairmen came in. They were just inches away on the other side of the transluscent white curtain. They were talking to each other and occasionally pushing the curtain with their elbows while Mo was knelt down below blowing me BB. She was looking at me laughing the whole time. It was hilarious.I couldn't do that shit. Wouldn't be able to enjoy. Afraid they might want to watch. I would be like WTF you want, what you think this is free show? Must have been Korean repairmen, who knew and couldn't give a shit-too busy trying to make a living.

Crouchingtiger
12-06-11, 03:36
Why force a small girl to take a big one? Thats why she is no good? For us average size guys she is great, and why talk about the old days. We all know you have a big one because you always talk about it.
Everyone is different and has different taste. All reports are good, as they will cater to those that are similar. So those with big will know to stay away and not good for like minded. Talking about the old days gives old timers a point of reference to other old timers. Plus whats wrong with reminiscing?

Hypo Luxa
12-06-11, 03:41
I couldn't do that shit. Wouldn't be able to enjoy. Afraid they might want to watch. I would be like WTF you want, what you think this is free show? Must have been Korean repairmen, who knew and couldn't give a shit-too busy trying to make a living.Well, if Monica wasn't into it, I probably would have felt different. But instead it was a bit exciting. They couldn't make out anything through the curtain but shadows probably. Plus there was the white noise of the water running! I got a peak at them when leaving the shower and they were both older haoles.

Stangman808
12-06-11, 03:48
Stopped by Co & Mo's to see Lisa (Cherry). I was met at the inner door by MS, escorted to one of the rooms and asked if Lisa was available. Self showered, very nice medium massage and then the fun began. (BBBJ. 69, DATY, DATO, MISH, CG and finished with BBBJCIM). Wow, she still is a bundle of energy. Hinted if I wanted to go again, but I was spent.

HF: 35 TIP: 150

Ocolumbo
12-06-11, 04:00
I don't know, I had Coco and I have to say she is nowhere near an all time favorite. She can't take a big one. When I was with her at CHM she constantly complained about my large size. So Hypo, I know your right in with me on this one. I don't think she will be able to handle you well either.

As far as all time favorites, I agree with you Hypo, no one yet has topped the famous Linda from Kiku or even the insatiable Mona from China Spa! I had Miki from Imperial many times too and I place her as my 3rd all time favorite. Then there was the rimm queen Bonnie, Kitty (viet) from New Yorker, Maya from New Yorker (God I loved her) , Ann from China Spa (most beautiful Thai girl ever who puts Apple to shame) , Sophia from China Spa (greatest cum swallower ever). Monica comes close as maybe my 8th or 9th all time fav. Actually these girls nowadays in general don't compare favorably with the constant inflow of great ones during the heyday of the famed GAIH. Girls back then were just better, nuff said. Of course just my opinion.Big one is meant for soul sista. Why you deprive them?

Ocolumbo
12-06-11, 04:11
Harder for big ones to get as hard. The heart cannot pump for hardness to match size. Heard that about the famed John Holmes. The Korean and Southeast Asian girls tell me too big would hurt as the hole is only so big. Some can't even do full service with soul brothers. Just hand jobs.

H Mobius
12-06-11, 06:50
I took this quote from the regular Massage Parlor thread but I thought it would be better to post here.

I checked out Lisa / Cherry last night and found there is a small change in procedure.

After 6pm (and Sunday all day) best to call ahead for availability and then make another call when you are actually in the parking lot on Liona St. The "door-man" will come down and open the door. After you go through the door, it is best to take a right around the corner and take the elevator in the Makai building. When you get off on the 3d floor, the place is straight ahead, first door on the left. The "door-man" may go back up with you to Suite 321. He is not following you up. He just goes back to the kitchen to wait for the next monger to be at the door. Also he does not make any entry decisions or recommend any providers. If you are too dirty or drunk, it's up to the girls if you can come in or not. Going down you are on your own.

My opinion is this is a fairly discreet procedure. The parking lot side door is really out of sight from the street.

Reminder: Despite what others have posted, night parking is not truly free. Put a grand total of $1. 00 in the box for your stall number. If you don't pay, I don't think they tow the first time but they do record license numbers for unpaid stalls and may tow repeat offenders.

For full disclosure, I was asked to post this but I do think it is worthwhile info that will help fellow mongers out.

The current four providers are all well reviewed ultra-hot MILF's so anything I say will just be old news. I was told that Pepsi, coming soon, is young and very beautiful and should be popular with you younger guys. She has been in Honolulu once before, but apparently not for long, so she should be a fresh face.Good info. I haven't been there in a long time and was wondering if they went and put a pay box; guess they did. Hopefully they're cool and will let you slide the first time, but most lots of that type tend to be strict and not want to miss an opportunity to tow. The First Hawaiian Bank lot between Kapiolani and Makaloa streets is one example of a location from which cars are frequently towed.

BigD9
12-06-11, 14:35
Does anyone have a picture of these ladies? I would love to see what they look like and make a decision from there.

Johnny14
12-06-11, 16:06
Big one is meant for soul sista. Why you deprive them?No boom boom with soul brother, too beaucoup! I once asked a provider if some black dude with the big hammer came in would they accommodate him? She said if he is willing to pay twice the amount than maybe?

Chubs
12-06-11, 18:38
Good info. I haven't been there in a long time and was wondering if they went and put a pay box; guess they did. Hopefully they're cool and will let you slide the first time, but most lots of that type tend to be strict and not want to miss an opportunity to tow. The First Hawaiian Bank lot between Kapiolani and Makaloa streets is one example of a location from which cars are frequently towed.Went last week and parked in the parking lot because I saw no sign saying that those stalls were pay stalls. Had a session with Yoko, cool and playful, however will not repeat because not my style (way too old looking for me, in comparison to Co&Mo) when my big head got all it's blood back. I go back to my transport, head off to the Everclear concert and BOOM! A damn citation on my window saying that I failed to pay the damn box and if I don't pay $20 to the company within 7 days, I shall be be receiving increasing charges up to $100. Screw that parking lot, I can't see anything there at night, no numbers. Oh well. Hope they found pleasure in this racket. I sent my payment in already. The lot attendant needs to go and get some CoMo service. Hahaha.

Positives, Yoko is a cool lady and very friendly. She introduced me to Cherry and yeah, I want to have fun with that shawty. Would love to read / hear of Cherry stories. Be Mongerin' Safe! Gifts were normal like everywhere else.

Old Fash Lover
12-06-11, 18:38
Being new to H, thanks to you guys for the updates, to bad I didn't read them through. After getting there last nite and easily finding the place, I spent about 15 minutes waiting for someone to let me in. Finally called and someone came down for me. Easy to do once you get the hang of it. Found out that the building door gets closed about 6pm so if you don't want to stand around like I did, give them a call when you arrive. Had the famous Monica for the first time and though not here in H very long, she's got to be one of the best. After reading everything about Coco, I wanted her but ended up with Monica. Not sure now if I even want to try Coco, guess I'll return for M until I get bumped. And then give Coco a try. However, wonder if the others are as good. Nice spot.

RadioHazard
12-06-11, 18:55
Thanks for all the good and fun info on this place.

I usually like the young girls but enjoy some nice MILF too. Never seen any of these ladies but I know they are "Hot Milfs". For me a hot MILF would be Mimi from PT or maybe marie from Icihiban.

Looks and age wise how would Monica or Coco compare to Mimi or Marie. BTW anyone seen Marie I believe she is MIA again.

Blade82
12-06-11, 19:04
Went last week and parked in the parking lot because I saw no sign saying that those stalls were pay stalls. Had a session with Yoko, cool and playful, however will not repeat because not my style (way too old looking for me, in comparison to Co&Mo) when my big head got all it's blood back. I go back to my transport, head off to the Everclear concert and BOOM! A damn citation on my window saying that I failed to pay the damn box and if I don't pay $20 to the company within 7 days, I shall be be receiving increasing charges up to $100. Screw that parking lot, I can't see anything there at night, no numbers. Oh well. Hope they found pleasure in this racket. I sent my payment in already. The lot attendant needs to go and get some CoMo service. Hahaha.

Positives, Yoko is a cool lady and very friendly. She introduced me to Cherry and yeah, I want to have fun with that shawty. Would love to read / hear of Cherry stories. Be Mongerin' Safe! Gifts were normal like everywhere else.You should have just called the co. And disputed it.

Hypo Luxa
12-06-11, 19:51
Called just now (1:50pm) and the mama there said Coco had to go to California for a family emergency. I was going to see her today. I almost went yesterday, now it seems I waited too late!

I hope all is OK with her and that she is back soon!

Zzzzzzz
12-06-11, 22:17
Called just now (1:50pm) and the mama there said Coco had to go to California for a family emergency. I was going to see her today. I almost went yesterday, now it seems I waited too late!

I hope all is OK with her and that she is back soon!That's kind of a bummer. I went there yesterday and had her before lunch, and she was pretty good. I don't usually go for MILFs because Junko once commented that it felt like she could be my mother and it put me off.

Nonetheless, Coco has a slamming thin body with some old man-made Cs, and her BBBJ is simply amazing. Though I haven't seen Monica yet (fingers crossed) , Coco gave the best BBBJ I've had. Sloppy and noisy and porn-tastic, but I almost finished and had to make her stop. From all that pre-game, she jumped on RCG and made me pop in what felt like thirty seconds. It was a little embarrassing for me to ever finish so quick, but she stayed on top and made herself pop once or twice with JR still hard as a rock inside her.

I saw two other MILFs there: one short, kind of stout lady with permed / curly shorter hair, and a taller one with long, bleached hair. Who are they? The bleached one looked pretty good.

Quik808
12-06-11, 22:39

I hope all is OK with her and that she is back soon!After seeing Monica on Sunday afternoon. She escorted out and walked pass Coco in one of the room on the left. I asked Monica who was that? She said it was Coco! She is definitely not the same Coco that worked at CHM and Kison. This Coco was young and good looking. She is also much taller than the other Coco. Help me out guys! Am I seeing things?

Hypo Luxa
12-06-11, 23:03
After seeing Monica on Sunday afternoon. She escorted out and walked pass Coco in one of the room on the left. I asked Monica who was that? She said it was Coco! She is definitely not the same Coco that worked at CHM and Kison. This Coco was young and good looking. She is also much taller than the other Coco. Help me out guys! Am I seeing things?I only saw her once, but she looks enough like the one I saw to convince me. I hope she's only gone for a few days.

On The Prowl
12-06-11, 23:10
After seeing Monica on Sunday afternoon. She escorted out and walked pass Coco in one of the room on the left. I asked Monica who was that? She said it was Coco! She is definitely not the same Coco that worked at CHM and Kison. This Coco was young and good looking. She is also much taller than the other Coco. Help me out guys! Am I seeing things?I've never been with coco but met her once when Mo was at CHM, when I saw her the other day I also didn't think this was the coco I met at CHM but when I asked what her name was she said Coco you don't remember me, I met you one time at CHM, I thought wow she looks better then I remember, is it the real Coco? Anyway I want to try her now because she did look very cute, maybe the vacation give her time to get some rest a change her look.

Crouchingtiger
12-07-11, 00:08
After seeing Monica on Sunday afternoon. She escorted out and walked pass Coco in one of the room on the left. I asked Monica who was that? She said it was Coco! She is definitely not the same Coco that worked at CHM and Kison. This Coco was young and good looking. She is also much taller than the other Coco. Help me out guys! Am I seeing things?She is indeed one and the same of CHM and Kison. Have you ever had Coco? I have seen her several times and she looks the same to me. Maybe you were somewhat wasted Sunday or the other times you saw her.haha! There is no mistaking that BBBJ and her lovemaking style. If that wasn't Coco that did me then, the imposter is damn good! Unless we are talking invasion of the body snatchers-haha.

Splooge McDuck
12-07-11, 00:16

I hope all is OK with her and that she is back soon!Darn Coco is the last legendary BBBJ I must try. I hope to 1 day get a Loco Mo-Co plate too. But I once asked for a 3some with Monica at Kison & MS Chanel said Monica don't do 3somes. Hope she be willing to do 1 with Coco.

How about the ultimate 5some wen the new girl arrives. A Loco Mo-Co plate with a Cherry-Pepsi mmh mmh thats good eating right there.

I'm sure we will all be informed wen Coco returns. I am dying to meet this girl.

Quik808
12-07-11, 00:47
She is indeed one and the same of CHM and Kison. Have you ever had Coco? I have seen her several times and she looks the same to me. Maybe you were somewhat wasted Sunday or the other times you saw her.haha! There is no mistaking that BBBJ and her lovemaking style. If that wasn't Coco that did me then, the imposter is damn good! Unless we are talking invasion of the body snatchers-haha.I had Coco once at CHM. The Coco I seen on Sunday was much younger? Maybe, I need new contacts? LOL!

Panda Bike
12-07-11, 01:47
I had Coco once at CHM. The Coco I seen on Sunday was much younger? Maybe, I need new contacts? LOL!Coco doesn't were that thick eye liner anymore. She had lots of rest and really looks 10 years younger. She smiles more too but maybe after a few months she might get tired and it will start to show her age. Poor girls they work so hard. Good for you Quik808 you got her when she is young and fresh. I'm waiting till everything cools down. Coco is on my next list.

Hypo Luxa
12-07-11, 02:33
Does anyone who has regular communication with Coco know what the situation is and when she'll be back?

Panda Bike
12-07-11, 03:32
Does anyone who has regular communication with Coco know what the situation is and when she'll be back?She is resting too much work at one time. She is ok. Appointments would be better.

Crouchingtiger
12-07-11, 07:03
Coco doesn't were that thick eye liner anymore. She had lots of rest and really looks 10 years younger. She smiles more too but maybe after a few months she might get tired and it will start to show her age. Poor girls they work so hard. Good for you Quik808 you got her when she is young and fresh. I'm waiting till everything cools down. Coco is on my next list.This holds true for all people, but more so with AMP girls. They work odd hours and probably don't eat right or get out and couped up. Think that is part of the reason why they open set hours. They can go home and get away from it all. Doubt they live there although they may. Know at least one of the girls has her own place. Won't say who, need to keep my clark kent secret identity from the AMP chicks on this forum-haha.

EtchyGuy
12-07-11, 15:45
Monica's place got raided two nights ago. I'm glad I didn't get there earlier. Be careful bros!

Had a lot of cops and undercover people.

Member #4671
12-07-11, 17:34
Monica's place got raided two nights ago. I'm glad I didn't get there earlier. Be careful bros!

Had a lot of cops and undercover people.Any details? How do you know or heard it from? Who got busted? Mongers or providers?

Hypo Luxa
12-07-11, 18:45

Had a lot of cops and undercover people.The question is, was it from the hubbub here, or complaints from building tenants "knowing" what was going on calling the cops. I think probably the latter seeing as it happen "SO QUICK!"

Another fine example of wasting tax payer dollars while real criminals are out there breaking serious laws!

Hypo Luxa
12-07-11, 18:49
I saw two other MILFs there: .and a taller one with long, bleached hair. Who are they? The bleached one looked pretty good.That was most likely Monica as she has long, bleached hair with a tanned body!

ButtcrackHead
12-07-11, 22:31
I was with Coco on Monday afternoon. I called mama today to see if she is available and she said Coco quit. Monger Etchyguy reported Co & Mo's got busted. Something's up over there. Mama said Monica was available though. Tempting, but I'd hate to get busted right before Christmas! Be safe mongers.

CougarLvr
12-07-11, 22:41
Anyone know the phone #.

Quik808
12-08-11, 00:45
The question is, was it from the hubbub here, or complaints from building tenants "knowing" what was going on calling the cops. I think probably the latter seeing as it happen "SO QUICK!"

Another fine example of wasting tax payer dollars while real criminals are out there breaking serious laws!My first impressions of Monica's new location was that other building tenants will know it is a massage palor because of the high traffic of monger's like me going there. Had a bad feeling that HPD was going investigate. Also shock that it happened so quickly. There must have been too many compliant's that something illegal was going on. Bummer for all of us! Stay safe everyone.

Mahalo, Quik

Ck813
12-08-11, 01:41
I got tagged like 3 times my friend like twice and we never paid. 3-4 years later nothing. I will report shortly on Lisa / Cherry.

All I will say for now is she has a body. Tight, firm, nice tits ass and smooth. Face prob (5) not pretty at all. Very very very sweet and nice.

BBBJ was just ok and yes deep throat.

Finish later so she does not figure out who I am.

CK

Monica looked so effen smoking hot. Should have picked her. A good fuck just is not the same if the looks are not there.

You should have just called the co. And disputed it.

Hypo Luxa
12-08-11, 01:45
My first impressions of Monica's new location was that other building tenants will know it is a massage palor because of the high traffic of monger's like me going there.Monica told me that the landlord specifically approved the use of the space as a massage parlor. If it is the tenants, I hope they chill out soon. She also texted me today that they are still operating, and that Coco was sick. So, obviously with three different reasons for her being m.i.a, the obvious one is that the raid spooked her. I sure hope she didn't quit. I mean, she is part owner afterall, quitting would affect more than her income, but her expenditures too.

Ck813
12-08-11, 01:55
From what I was told raids only take place because of complaints. She choose a bad location for her and even us guys. Pine tree is right next to one State place and I have not heard of them being raided. Money talks. Fuck Mirikatani. Blame that asshole for all this bullshit.

CK fucking out

ButtcrackHead
12-08-11, 02:09
Anyone know the phone #.The phone # is 945-7777. Personally, I think they should change it to 945-2222. Then they could hire Frank Delima to say," For a good time, call 945-tutu-tutu.

Member #4472
12-08-11, 05:23

Had a lot of cops and undercover people.1. Cut throat business. With the lines around the block, best bet is the other AMPs ratted them out. Remember how fast the half price discounts at the Ward 3plex went away? Same thing.

2. Revenge and spite. Just like the Miami Heat "dream team". Everybody else pissed off. What can they do? What else: call the cops.

3. Didn't get the "blessing" from the right people and / or paid them off. What, you don't believe this? How many AMPs are out there, and for such a long time time, and no busts? Come on!

4. The other tennants complained. Could be. But tennants all over been complaining about the other places, why this one got busted.

Aloha. Adios. Sayonara to Co and Mo's.

Soon to be just a memory for some.

Honolulu808
12-08-11, 06:26
1. Cut throat business. With the lines around the block, best bet is the other AMPs ratted them out. Remember how fast the half price discounts at the Ward 3plex went away? Same thing.

2. Revenge and spite. Just like the Miami Heat "dream team". Everybody else pissed off. What can they do? What else: call the cops.

3. Didn't get the "blessing" from the right people and / or paid them off. What, you don't believe this? How many AMPs are out there, and for such a long time time, and no busts? Come on!

4. The other tennants complained. Could be. But tennants all over been complaining about the other places, why this one got busted.

Soon to be just a memory for some.5. LE reads this site too and was anticipating the opening, hence the fast raid.

5a. Because of all the chat about this place and plus someone started this (Co & Mo) tread.

Also look at each other, mongers contributing to this site is LE too. Look around, we all from different lines of work, so why wouldn't some be LE. The only line of work that wouldn't be contributing would be the people employed as homeless.

Might have to change the name to Yo & Mo

Old Fash Lover
12-08-11, 15:20
Went back to C&M to see Monica again. She was busy. Ended up with Yoko but on the way in I saw Monica in the hallway. I told her I read the UC raided her yesterday. She acted surprised and told me "no". But the massage licensing people unexpectedly showed up and checked their licenses and left as all was OK. I asked if I could have Coco instead of Yoko but Coco was not there. Not quite sure, my Korean is not so good, but I think she said their partnership has ended cause they just did not agree on how to run things. Too bad, I really wanted to try Coco after all I read. Well, to my enjoyment, Yoko performed very well. Will try again for M but will not be sad if I end up with Yoko, she was very good. Will return.

Member #4472
12-08-11, 15:43
5. LE reads this site too and was anticipating the opening, hence the fast raid.

5a. Because of all the chat about this place and plus someone started this (Co & Mo) tread.

Also look at each other, mongers contributing to this site is LE too. Look around, we all from different lines of work, so why wouldn't some be LE. The only line of work that wouldn't be contributing would be the people employed as homeless.

Might have to change the name to Yo & MoAs to #5. But as for 5a, how come all the other places with their own threads here haven't been raided yet? LE been reading about them for a long time on this forum, so what gives? As with all else, comes down to who you know and who you piss off.

YG365
12-08-11, 15:54
As to #5. But as for 5a, how come all the other places with their own threads here haven't been raided yet? LE been reading about them for a long time on this forum, so what gives? As with all else, comes down to who you know and who you piss off.LE might of figured with the AMP being new and the girls being pretty excited, they would slip up not give a LE check? More likely to make a mistake? They can't really do nothing unless they catch you in the act. They might be able to arrest you but the charges won't stick. For instance, if you're hanging out in the lounge and they raid the place, what are they going to arrest you and the girls for? For drinking a coke in a massage joint? The girls for being on the web wearing skimpy outfits? Even if they catch you naked, what can they do? I've been to several massage places where they ask you to get naked and put on a towel.

Blade82
12-08-11, 16:50
I got tagged like 3 times my friend like twice and we never paid. 3-4 years later nothingPending on the company they may not enforce it. Like Blockbuster when you have a fine and no valid CC, it will just stay on your account. They do however always have the right to send the charges to the collection agency.

Hypo Luxa
12-08-11, 18:36
5a. Because of all the chat about this place and plus someone started this (Co & Mo) tread.Well, I started the thread, and I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Just saw Monica. She told me the cops basically just checked their documents and massage licenses and left. No muss, no fuss, according to her. I would assume it stemmed from neighboring suites calling it in.

As for Coco, she is most definitely "not" coming back. She indeed quit Monday as confirmed by Monica. Something about not liking the fact that Mo's BF was involved with the business. She may come back if Monica agrees to have it be just them two. Who knows, but Monica did say they are still BFFs, just not business partners anymore. Keep an eye out for Coco showing up somewhere else!

Hour-and-a-half with Monica, same PSE service. Left "totally" spent and wobbly legged!

I did see Cherry walking down the hallway as I was walking out. I wanted to spin around and pull her into a room also! She looked good to me... a tight, little package!

Spyda
12-08-11, 19:28
As for Coco, she is most definitely "not" coming back. She indeed quit Monday as confirmed by Monica. Something about not liking the fact that Mo's BF was involved with the business. She may come back if Monica agrees to have it be just them two.Well, I guess the place should be renamed Mo's? Or Mo&BF's?

Managerdale
12-08-11, 19:50
The BF isn't said "doorman" is he? I don't need trouble when he hears me pounding Mo.

Well, I guess the place should be renamed Mo's? Or Mo&BF's?

Kalani69
12-08-11, 20:21
As to #5. But as for 5a, how come all the other places with their own threads here haven't been raided yet? LE been reading about them for a long time on this forum, so what gives? As with all else, comes down to who you know and who you piss off.Nirvana, ichiban, and Seven (when it was Sakura on Rycroft) have all been raided. Check the forum back a few years.

Old Fash Lover
12-08-11, 20:30
Went back to C&M to see Monica again but she was busy. Ended up with Yoko. But on the way in I saw Monica in the hallway. Great body comming out of the shower. I told her I read the police raided her yesterday. She acted surprised and told me NO, but the massaging licensing people unexpectedly showed up and checked their licenses and left as they were current. I ask her if I could have Coco instead of Yoko but Coco was not there. Nor quite sure (my Korean's not to good) but I think she said that their partnership had ended cause they just did not agree on how to run things. Too bad as I really wanted to try Coco after all I read. Well, to my surprise, Yoko performed very well. Will try again to get Monica but will not be sad if I end up with Yoko, she was very good. Wish I was a little younger so I could do all the things you guys talk / bragg about but slow is good when its nice and easy. Anybody know is Coco is staying in town or going back to C. Let me know.

Member #4472
12-08-11, 21:31
Well, I guess the place should be renamed Mo's? Or Mo&BF's?No. Mo Coco?

Admin
12-08-11, 22:29
5. LE reads this site too and was anticipating the opening, hence the fast raid.

Might have to change the name to Yo & Mo===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members have ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hypo Luxa
12-08-11, 23:07
By the way, I just want to be clear that the info I am posting is directly from Monica. True or not, I don't know. It's just what she has relayed to me. Please take it with a grain of salt and go there (or anywhere) at your own risk as far as LE is concerned.

Peace!

Honolulu808
12-08-11, 23:29
===============================================

Hi guys,

1. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

2. No Forum Members have ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted me or requested any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

JacksonMahalo Jackson.

I may have used the wrong word "raid" instead of unexpected inspection.

You are so right about this site and the comments you posted. After all I am here for pure entertainment and fun. I hope all is o the same page too but.

Bowah57
12-08-11, 23:36
===============================================

Hi guys,

Thanks,

JacksonThis forum is a mean for some to let their fantasy to play out. Who knows if what say is really true or false. Just because someone tells you to jump into the fire, that dosen't mean you have 2. I always take it with a grain is salt. But, it's nice to know when they are telling the truth. But, still I don't believe they wouls always tell the truth."They could be LE setting me up". Just my 2 cents worth.

Visit Hono
12-09-11, 07:12
Pound the nail down on #2. Never post but while visiting Pink, overheard other girls dissing there boss for being the culpret for the CandM raid. Earlier reports said M's leaving caused mama trama. Must REALLY be a cut throat business, glad I'm not married to her. Wouldn't want to be doing a Ted Babbit.

1. Cut throat business. With the lines around the block, best bet is the other AMPs ratted them out. Remember how fast the half price discounts at the Ward 3plex went away? Same thing.

Soon to be just a memory for some.

EtchyGuy
12-09-11, 12:55
Of course Monica is going to deny them having LE come in. She doesn't want to lose business. The facts are that they were there. And you don't have to work on 60 Minutes to figure out who got busted. Guess who's not there? Anyway, the broads always tell us stuff and we are expected to believe. Like so and so is on vacation or went home for awhile. It's just excuses so that you come back. Bruddahs, wake up! I don't see many mongers got busted being at an AMP. Unless they say the wrong thing to LE. You just don't want to be seen with LE or being on TV or in the newspaper like Obamas dear friend.

Be safe Bros

Liona Doorman
12-09-11, 18:49
The BF isn't said "doorman" is he? I don't need trouble when he hears me pounding Mo.YES I am the real doorman at CO&MO's and NO I am not Monica's BF. In fact Monica asked me to post that I am too young to be her BF as her actual BF is older than I am. LOL.

PaidnLeid
12-09-11, 19:17
Just was there a few days ago. Place is very clean. I was surprised to see the shower setup. Its 2 showers side by side kinda like a gym shower setup. I do like the soap / shampoo dispensers.

I saw Lisa, I have seen her many timed before at CHM, Kings, TLC, and now co&mo. Her service hasn't missed a beat. Before she had short hair so this time I almost didn't recognize her with her hair longer. She keeps herself in great shape for her age. Real hour glass shape and her attitude for sex in insatiable. Started with a body run and small talk since I haven't seen her in such a long time and you know she actually remembered the details we talk about back in the day. On the flip started with a BJ then went to CG and reverse CG then to Asian and her attitude and energy riding me made me pop and I almost never pop while I am on the bottom or while BJ. We relaxed for a few min with her telling me she came 3 times whispering sweet nothing in my ear how good I felt etc. Then she got up and started a incredible BJ and went at it till I blew my round 2 and I was so spent. She just had me relax and receive pure pleasure. I have to say She is my ATF and I have had Monica a few times as well at kisson.

I am willing to try coco tho after all the good reports.

Visit Hono
12-10-11, 12:07
Only here for another week so thought I better get in line to see Monica. Failed again. But instead of Yoko, ended up with Cherry / Lisa. Your right, her energy is really something. But hate to admit it, since I am just to old, spent more time relaxing. She spent me, wish I could pay half the price and leave at halftime with a single score. Again saw Monica on the way out and ask what I need to do to "get" her. And she said / gave me an appointment. Guess this is what you have to do if your not a regular. She joked that I should have done that earlier as the tomorrow the introductory fee of $35 was going up to $50. I tried to get a delay because of my persistance, but no luck, since moneys not the issue, just glad finally going to "get" her. This is turning out to be a great visit, Yoko was great, Cherry was great, and I assume Monica will be all you guys talk about. Only thing that could make it better is if Coco came back to put the cherry on top. Now that would be worth the new $50 fee. Anybody with a great idea of who to visit at another place with only a few days left after Monica / Coco. Lot of write-ups about Sandi, might try but need a backup. Thought the $35 was till the eom, wonder what happened. To much business. To little business. Or just getting in line with the other Ho's to avoid conflicts? Hawaii's pretty good compared to home base. Yah, showers are great!

Just was there a few days ago. Place is very clean. I was surprised to see the shower setup. Its 2 showers side by side kinda like a gym shower setup. I do like the soap / shampoo dispensers.

I saw Lisa, I have seen her many timed before at CHM, Kings, TLC, and now co&mo. Her service hasn't missed a beat. Before she had short hair so this time I almost didn't recognize her with her hair longer. She keeps herself in great shape for her age. Real hour glass shape and her attitude for sex in insatiable. Started with a body run and small talk since I haven't seen her in such a long time and you know she actually remembered the details we talk about back in the day. On the flip started with a BJ then went to CG and reverse CG then to Asian and her attitude and energy riding me made me pop and I almost never pop while I am on the bottom or while BJ. We relaxed for a few min with her telling me she came 3 times whispering sweet nothing in my ear how good I felt etc. Then she got up and started a incredible BJ and went at it till I blew my round 2 and I was so spent. She just had me relax and receive pure pleasure. I have to say She is my ATF and I have had Monica a few times as well at kisson.

I am willing to try coco tho after all the good reports.

Splooge McDuck
12-10-11, 13:00
What the hell man. No Coco, no 35 dollar HF, raids, cars getting parking tickets. I'm glad none of my ATFs work here. I'd still like to try that Cherry / Lisa tho. Heard she has a tight little spinner body.

Panda Bike
12-10-11, 15:32
Only here for another week so thought I better get in line to see Monica. Failed again. But instead of Yoko, ended up with Cherry / Lisa. Your right, her energy is really something. But hate to admit it, since I am just to old, spent more time relaxing. She spent me, wish I could pay half the price and leave at halftime with a single score. Again saw Monica on the way out and ask what I need to do to "get" her. And she said / gave me an appointment. Guess this is what you have to do if your not a regular. She joked that I should have done that earlier as the tomorrow the introductory fee of $35 was going up to $50. I tried to get a delay because of my persistance, but no luck, since moneys not the issue, just glad finally going to "get" her. This is turning out to be a great visit, Yoko was great, Cherry was great, and I assume Monica will be all you guys talk about. Only thing that could make it better is if Coco came back to put the cherry on top. Now that would be worth the new $50 fee. Anybody with a great idea of who to visit at another place with only a few days left after Monica / Coco. Lot of write-ups about Sandi, might try but need a backup. Thought the $35 was till the eom, wonder what happened. To much business. To little business. Or just getting in line with the other Ho's to avoid conflicts? Hawaii's pretty good compared to home base. Yah, showers are great!Yup, Today the house fee is $50 Dec 10th.

Hypo Luxa
12-10-11, 16:31
Thought the $35 was till the eom, wonder what happened. To much business. To little business.Hmmm. She should honor her original advertised entry fee. Certainly not too "much" business. She said they we kind of slow.

My recommendation is to get to Mo in the morning from 10am on.

RapidRon
12-10-11, 17:25
Hmmm. She should honor her original advertised entry fee. Certainly not too "much" business. She said they we kind of slow.

My recommendation is to get to Mo in the morning from 10am on.You are right. In the past when she was at the other AMP's it was the same problem for me. You almost have to make an appointment 24 hours in advance.

Visit Hono
12-11-11, 05:03
Sounds like you'd complain about paying the taxes after you won the lottery === Guess what, no Coco, well before Monica there was no Coco. No $35, well everywhere else is $50. Maybe only raids / inspections caused by jealous mama down the road. Cars getting parking tickets. To bad they don't know how to read, no problem with me getting free parking. I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THE REAL COMPLAINT, after Kison, been there twice and wanted Monica, but she's always to busy, so I thought I got seconds (pardon my pun). But found out that seconds may be firsts elsewhere. Very happy with service from Yoko, and yes, you should stumble through the / your minefield and give Cherry / Lisa a try. Her and Yoko are first-rate. Thats exactly why I finally made an appt with Monica. I'm now really anxious to see if she really is better than those two. If she is, I'm happy to end my visit to Hono at 321. Good Luck and enjoy yourself. Out of town mongering is great.

What the hell man. No Coco, no 35 dollar HF, raids, cars getting parking tickets. I'm glad none of my ATFs work here. I'd still like to try that Cherry / Lisa tho. Heard she has a tight little spinner body.

Visit Hono
12-11-11, 05:09
What the hell man. No Coco, no 35 dollar HF, raids, cars getting parking tickets. I'm glad none of my ATFs work here. I'd still like to try that Cherry / Lisa tho. Heard she has a tight little spinner body.By the way, checkout the shower (s) , there worth the xtra $$$, and certainly better than anywhere in town. Maybe even better than I have at home.

Enona1
12-13-11, 13:18
Reports look so-so after a lot of anticipation. I was thinking about giving myself a special Christmas present here but maybe should look somewhere else especially since Coco left. Not sure if a good shower makes it worthwhile when you consider parking hassles, maybe LE hassle, etc. Aside from Monica who I had at Kison (good but kind of thin for me and I don't want to wait in line) is there anyone worth the trip?

Captin Crunch
12-13-11, 14:09
By the way, checkout the shower (s) , there worth the xtra $$$, and certainly better than anywhere in town. Maybe even better than I have at home.Would you care to explain more in detail about this special shower. I not going pay $$ to see a shower.

Kurocha
12-13-11, 15:52
Don't know if if was mentioned or not, but got a text from CoCo saying that she moved over the CHM.

Visit Hono
12-13-11, 20:36
Leaving Hono this weekend. Finally was with Monica and per numerous reports, she really is outstanding. Getting a full body wash with "detailing" was also great, especially in a shower large enough to maneuver. Going to repeat Monica again before I leave.

But Enona1, if its a hassle / difficult for you to read the sign at C&M's exit that reminds you to validate your parking, and you think Monica is to thin for you, you probably should go somewhere else. Personally, I enjoy someone who is perfect, but since that generally doesn't exist, the attitude and action is what counts, and in that catagory, all the girls there are 8, 9 & 9 in my book.

By the way, Mogo Master, the showers are larger than I've seen anywhere, but what really makes them great, is the personal attention to detail, a low body rub-down sure is relaxing if you legs aren't still shaky, suggest you give it a try.

Reports look so-so after a lot of anticipation. I was thinking about giving myself a special Christmas present here but maybe should look somewhere else especially since Coco left. Not sure if a good shower makes it worthwhile when you consider parking hassles, maybe LE hassle, etc. Aside from Monica who I had at Kison (good but kind of thin for me and I don't want to wait in line) is there anyone worth the trip?

Old Fash Lover
12-13-11, 20:53
Well, if EtchyGuy is right (which seems to make sense) you might want to take Kurocha annoucement as a warning rather than an envotation. Be safe.

Of course Monica is going to deny them having LE come in. She doesn't want to lose business. The facts are that they were there. And you don't have to work on 60 Minutes to figure out who got busted. Guess who's not there? Anyway, the broads always tell us stuff and we are expected to believe. Like so and so is on vacation or went home for awhile. It's just excuses so that you come back. Bruddahs, wake up! I don't see many mongers got busted being at an AMP. Unless they say the wrong thing to LE. You just don't want to be seen with LE or being on TV or in the newspaper like Obamas dear friend.

Be safe Bros

Enona1
12-13-11, 22:16
Leaving Hono this weekend. Finally was with Monica and per numerous reports, she really is outstanding. Getting a full body wash with "detailing" was also great, especially in a shower large enough to maneuver. Going to repeat Monica again before I leave.

But Enona1, if its a hassle / difficult for you to read the sign at C&M's exit that reminds you to validate your parking, and you think Monica is to thin for you, you probably should go somewhere else. Personally, I enjoy someone who is perfect, but since that generally doesn't exist, the attitude and action is what counts, and in that catagory, all the girls there are 8, 9 & 9 in my book.

By the way, Mogo Master, the showers are larger than I've seen anywhere, but what really makes them great, is the personal attention to detail, a low body rub-down sure is relaxing if you legs aren't still shaky, suggest you give it a try.Hold on now! To imply that I can't read a sign is a bit much. Just adding my opinion of what looked to be an all star line up. Just mentioned that reviews were okay and already after less than a month LE shows up for whatever reason and one of the all stars has already left. As far as Monica goes, I said she was good. As we all know perfection, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Monica is nice looking, for her age. Lots of hotter looking, younger ones out there but, like I said, I'll take the MILF with a better attitude and good massage skills anyday. Alooooooha Hono Visit! Try to understand the difference between a criticism and an opinion.

Managerdale
12-13-11, 22:44
Did a fly-by and looked through the paper on the glass door. Couldn't see much, I was hoping for a MILF to lure me inside. Old aunties going to the doctor on the same floor made for nerves. Maybe better at night?

Finger Licking
12-14-11, 13:24
Has anyone CIP w / Monica?

Just wondering, cause she is always quick to jump off to CIM when I'm about ready to pop.

Panda Bike
12-14-11, 23:44
The famous All Star Coco is back at CHM with a new massage lic. And starts today at about 5:00pm she looks to be very happy there. They should be a new name NO MO place. There is bad luck in the air. Be safe and careful guys.

Spyda
12-15-11, 02:36
The famous All Star Coco is back at CHM with a new massage lic. And starts today at about 5:00pm she looks to be very happy there. They should be a new name NO MO place. There is bad luck in the air. Be safe and careful guys.The actual new name is 321

Doc Wayne
12-15-11, 04:10

Just wondering, cause she is always quick to jump off to CIM when I'm about ready to pop.Yeah, actually when I first started going to Kison and had never heard of Monica, mama sent her like on my 2nd visit. The BBBJ with ice was soooo hott, and then followed by the BBFS, I got so excited that I just popped in her pussy. Never repeated with Mo tho.

Eric Shin
12-15-11, 07:50
I hate to wonder what Monica does to keep her pussy from smelling after multiple guys pop in her each day? Massive douching?

Yeah, actually when I first started going to Kison and had never heard of Monica, mama sent her like on my 2nd visit. The BBBJ with ice was soooo hott, and then followed by the BBFS, I got so excited that I just popped in her pussy. Never repeated with Mo tho.

Kalani69
12-16-11, 00:54
I hate to wonder what Monica does to keep her pussy from smelling after multiple guys pop in her each day? Massive douching?Actually when I read Doc's report, it got me thinking that I never came in her pussy. The 3 or 4 times I had her at Kison, I enjoyed the ice in mouth BBBJ so much I just popped in her mouth. She always gave me the choice for bb or covered FS, but I always finished cim. Hmmm I've been trying to figure out when the best time to visit her would be. I want to be seen by the least number of people. So would that be after 6 pm?

Hypo Luxa
12-16-11, 02:19

Just wondering, cause she is always quick to jump off to CIM when I'm about ready to pop.Have never CIP with her either. That's OK. Her technique for finishing you off while coming in her mouth is the stuff of experts! . And of course the fact that she swallows just makes it even better!

Mipene77
12-16-11, 14:58
Have never CIP with her either. That's OK. Her technique for finishing you off while coming in her mouth is the stuff of experts! . And of course the fact that she swallows just makes it even better!Monica will allow BBFSCIP. I have done it with her more than once. She allowed it the second time I saw her and a few times since then. I guess it has always been up to me. Sometimes I feel like giving her something to eat (she looks hungry what can I say) so she takes my load and swallows. Sometimes it is just DAMN hard to pull out and I deposit the little tadpoles in her tight hot MILF pussy. Just wished she did anal or ATM. Now that would be cool.

Admin
12-16-11, 15:34
Greetings everyone,

I recently received the following email from "Guarddog" regarding this thread.

Jackson: I am writing this for my client, Mo, of the thread title Co's & Mo's. Co & Mo are respectfully requested that the thread title "Co's & Mo's" be removed by you, as the Administrator of the USAsexguide. Info website. Based on the following, which included, but isn't limited to: 1.) That the massage studio is no longer named Co's & Mo's; 2.) that much of the information that is listed is untrue and / or false, is malicious, defamatory and libelous; 3.) that much of the information is designed to hurt the business, and to personally defame and injure both Co & Mo; and 4.) that by not allowing further untruthfulness, discrimination, and character defamation, then gross negligence and vicarious liability can then be avoided. Co & Mo are respectfully requesting to just have the "Co's & Mo's" thread title and entries removed from the USAsexguide. Info website. Should you have any further questions, then please feel free to contact us by e-mail, and / or you can personally speak with Mo at telephone number (808) XXX-7777.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

MoThanks,

Jackson

Hypo Luxa
12-16-11, 16:42
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonMaybe just the name of the thread should be changed to Monica's or 321 Spa.

John Ross
12-17-11, 07:26
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonI couldn't help but laugh when I read the e-mail especially these parts.

2.) that much of the information that is listed is untrue and / or false, is malicious, defamatory and libelous;

4.) that by not allowing further untruthfulness, discrimination, and character defamation, then gross negligence and vicarious liability can then be avoided.

What is untrue about the posts? Monica and Cherry both give BBBJ, bbfscip. Coco give BBBJ and cfs. What is malicious, defamatory and libelous? They have sex for money?

These posts have probably brought them way more business and made them way more money than any advertising they have done.

Splooge McDuck
12-17-11, 08:36
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson
What is untrue about the posts? Monica and Cherry both give BBBJ, bbfscip. Coco give BBBJ and cfs. What is malicious, defamatory and libelous? They have sex for money?

These posts have probably brought them way more business and made them way more money than any advertising they have done.I know some of you are thinking the same thing I'm thinking happened on this thread this week (involving lists, complaints, showers & reports). But most of us (myself included) like Monica so don't want to comment or put her on blast. But it looks pretty obvious what happened here. I'm not going to say my conspiracy theory because I think Mo is a sweetheart & doesn't deserve the negativity. But thank goodness Coco is at CHM now.

So will this thread stay up?

V Rider
12-17-11, 15:25
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonI must say, Jackson, that if this attorney wins this case then line up all the other web sites and hope I get hired! LOL This is bad comedy.

V Rider

Spyda
12-17-11, 16:20
If ou read the email closely, there are a few things that question the legitimacy of the email itself and the person sending the email.

T6650
12-17-11, 16:21
For those of you who might be concerned, I can say with some certainty that Coco and Monica did not have a disagreement as some have supposed. Coco simply made the decision not to be a direct participant in the business side. They are still on good terms personally.

Splooge McDuck
12-17-11, 16:40
For those of you who might be concerned, I can say with some certainty that Coco and Monica did not have a disagreement as some have supposed. Coco simply made the decision not to be a direct participant in the business side. They are still on good terms personally.My theory has nothing to do with Coco BTW. In case by any chance you also meant me. I was just saying I'm glad I can go CHM for her because this place here sounds like to much risk & hassle.

Hypo Luxa
12-18-11, 07:21
My theory has nothing to do with Coco BTW. In case by any chance you also meant me. I was just saying I'm glad I can go CHM for her because this place here sounds like to much risk & hassle.I've been there twice and there's been no risk or hassle.

Enona1
12-18-11, 13:11
So took the plunge and went to see Monica. Same good service. Walk on back massage, etc. After self shower. She didn't remember me from Kison so might join me in the shower in the future but not sure I'll go again. BBBJ was really good as always. 69, did the water thing as before and put a cover on. Did CG then whispered if I wanted to CIM. Who wouldn't. PSE for sure. Told her I was close so she whips off the cover and does the porn star thing doing HJ and BJ at same time. While cumming she works her tongue and sucks at the same time and starts moaning and making slurpy sounds. Hot! After resting she starts round 2 but at my age I got a semi but couldn't cum again. Maybe if I had more time in bdetween. She is a trooper and asked if I knew about the sex guide, said yes so she wanted me to report good things. All was good. Usual damage w / HF and tip. Only thing is I like the day time and there were people in the hall way from other offices when I came out so felt kind of awkward.

Rico Suave808
12-20-11, 02:11
I saw Cherry / Lisa recently at Monica's place. In addition to her well reported service, she gives a really decent massage. No rushed service there, I spent 1-1/2 hours with her.

Monica says its real slow and she cannot hire any new girls because there is hardly enough work for the ones there. All you brother mongers need to help her out.

Stangman808
12-20-11, 04:25
I saw Cherry / Lisa recently at Monica's place. In addition to her well reported service, she gives a really decent massage. No rushed service there, I spent 1-1/2 hours with her.

Monica says its real slow and she cannot hire any new girls because there is hardly enough work for the ones there. All you brother mongers need to help her out.So far I've only had one visit to 321 to see Lisa / Cherry. (Posted report #80) Now than Coco has gone to CHM who are the providers at 321 besides Monica and Lisa / Cherry?

Jan Fortifore
12-20-11, 16:48
So far I've only had one visit to 321 to see Lisa / Cherry. (Posted report #80) Now than Coco has gone to CHM who are the providers at 321 besides Monica and Lisa / Cherry?Please include descriptions of the lineup too, as there are some of us part-time mongers who are unfamiliar with these ladies.

Majalowz!

Jan Fortifore

Member #4472
12-20-11, 17:38
Went a couple of days back. Won't go over the blow by blow because I got to experience everything that has been written about before. Her techniques are exceptional. I read here where she has told others that business is slow. Not my experience. Went during the daytime. Rushed into the room and seemed she was trying to quickly finish off the guy before me. I had an appointment. Seemed very rushed during the time she spent with me. I checked the big clock on the wall. Not even a half an hour. She didn't really say "hurry up" but rushed through all the positions. I felt like she wanted me out the door to get on to the next guy. The doorbell rang many times during our 30 minutes together.

If she had not seemed so in a rush, I would gladly repeat and recommend her. YMMV.

She does service her clients well when you are with her.

And maybe is you go all the time, she will slow down.

Hypo Luxa
12-20-11, 17:51
Went a couple of days back. Won't go over the blow by blow because I got to experience everything that has been written about before. Her techniques are exceptional. I read here where she has told others that business is slow. Not my experience. Went during the daytime. Rushed into the room and seemed she was trying to quickly finish off the guy before me. I had an appointment. Seemed very rushed during the time she spent with me. I checked the big clock on the wall. Not even a half an hour. She didn't really say "hurry up" but rushed through all the positions. I felt like she wanted me out the door to get on to the next guy. The doorbell rang many times during our 30 minutes together.

If she had not seemed so in a rush, I would gladly repeat and recommend her. YMMV.

And maybe is you go all the time, she will slow down.My first time to see her when she was at Kison was kind of rushed too. You may have just gone at a bad time. When you catch her at the right time, you'll leave only when you're ready. I always go over an hour and leave drained, LOL!

HawaiiBoi
12-21-11, 02:07
Sup from a newbie! Been reading up on this site and I have to first express my appreciation for everyone's contributions! So much great information and such a great community of members. I have a few quick questions. I tried to read through the posts for the answers, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

I'm very curious to try our Mo's place. Who's the youngest provider there? Do they all do BBBJ? How old is Mo? And what is the usual tip for BBBJCIM?

Mahalo!

JoshLands
12-21-11, 23:15
Sup from a newbie! Been reading up on this site and I have to first express my appreciation for everyone's contributions! So much great information and such a great community of members. I have a few quick questions. I tried to read through the posts for the answers, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

I'm very curious to try our Mo's place. Who's the youngest provider there? Do they all do BBBJ? How old is Mo? And what is the usual tip for BBBJCIM?

Mahalo!Mo said cherry was the youngest? Mo is probably in her 30-40s? Total hit with Mo was 185 (35 HF. 150).

She was pretty nervous about me being LE, and kept asking questions while she rubbed my back, so finally I turned, pulled her in to kiss her, grabbed her ass and tits, and said would LE do that? She giggled and said maybe, so I told her to deep throat my cock. It was REALLY good, her technique was different than most girls I've been with. I had to stop her and pull her up for a kiss and told her that she lived up to her amazing reputation and that I was very glad I came to see her. She said "oh I really like you", and slid me in for BBFS. This caught me completely off guard, and my risk aversion was just awe-struck and unresponsive. She was riding me and licked my ear and told me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth and not to come inside her. I told her I would try, but that she felt amazing and that it would be an amazing fantasy come true if I filled her up and watched it drop out. She giggled and said that she really wanted to taste my cum. But in a tone that suggest that if I did cum inside her, she wouldn't mind that much. I almost wanted to push my luck, but she does give a great blowjob, so I let her work her magic after about 10 mins of BBFS. I've never asked for BBFS from a provider, and I'm a little nervous about the risk that I took.

Member #4472
12-22-11, 15:55
Much is said here about Monica. And Coco has left. Anybody try the other girls at 321 beside Monica? I know Cherry / Lisa has been reported, but am wondering who else is there and what's their service like.

Monica says to try the others, so I am hoping to hear about them for you guys.

Thanks.

Enona1
12-22-11, 18:41
Much is said here about Monica. And Coco has left. Anybody try the other girls at 321 beside Monica? I know Cherry / Lisa has been reported, but am wondering who else is there and what's their service like.

Monica says to try the others, so I am hoping to hear about them for you guys.

Thanks.Yoko from Kison is there according to Monica. Yoko is Korean MILF, not bad looking. She LOVES DATY. She made me stop mish and asked me for more. She came a few times. When we were in 69 she stopped blowing me to position herself just right on my tongue and just stayed there a few minutes before blowing me again. Older than I like but good fun and she does an okay massage. Had her at Kison.

T6650
12-22-11, 18:51
Yoko from Kison is there according to Monica. Yoko is Korean MILF,Hopefully without starting another s*tstorm on the subject, I would add that Yoko is another Japanese / Korean. I think she is Korean raised in Japan. I don't speak Japanese but I believe she speaks Japanese fluently. She has an exceptionally sweet personality and is really a little shy, not just acting shy. If you speak Japanese well maybe you can draw her out for GFE.

Ocolumbo
12-23-11, 04:06
Yoko from Kison is there according to Monica. Yoko is Korean MILF, not bad looking. She LOVES DATY. She made me stop mish and asked me for more. She came a few times. When we were in 69 she stopped blowing me to position herself just right on my tongue and just stayed there a few minutes before blowing me again. Older than I like but good fun and she does an okay massage. Had her at Kison.Had myself Yoko. Went to 321 for first time. Parked on Kaheka. Can see CHM across the street. Never been there yet. Hoping to be with Monica. Only caught a glimpse of her and her blonde streaks. Never even said Hi to her. Only Yoko was available. Had read the post before I showed up there. Older MILF is right who speaks Japanese. Maybe around my age. Skinny legs in particular indicate age. But attractive package. Nice skin. Don't understand the hoopla about the showers? Has big clock in room so I could track time, which is something I normally do not care about. Long, full body massage to start. I know this would give me the full hour. Then DFK. Starting to look for DFK now when I did not before for the longest time. DATY. BBBJ. Then covered BJ. Cowgirl when I am sitting on edge of bed. Never did that before. Standing mish, doggie and finish with mish. Had stamina and enjoyed the positions. Thank goodness for relatively empty reservoir. Much DFK throughout. Enjoyed my time with her.

Ck813
12-23-11, 18:02
Is Mo's BF an older Caucasian gentleman? I went there and had Cherry / Lisa. As I was looking for her room because there are no signs an older Caucasian gentleman came up the stairs and was bringing in supplies such as paper towels, napkins etc. He is about 6' to 6' 3" and a good 250. Seemed like a nice gentleman and did not even bother to look at me or mind what I was doing. Seems he knows that most mongers do not like the presence of another man. Me I do not care at all. Monica looked stressed more by this gentleman then of actually getting raided if she did. She did not even ask me any weird questions and I look like an undercover. All she asked was how do I know you? And I replied P-10 and Kison and she goes I remember you but she really did not. Let me tell you she is hot looking and her body is to die for. Looks the best ever. I parked on the side street fed the meter for I believe (2) hours walked across the street, be careful because I jay walked and get plenty cops around this area. If you guys know the area plenty drugs and other illegal crap in that area. I patrolled that area many many many years. Saw plenty bad stuff. Walked straight across the parking area and wala, the elevators. Went straight to 3rd floor I believe and boom cross the bridge and left hand door Monica. Walked in took the first room on the left and bang Cherry.

Cherry has got to be one of the sweetest girls that are out there. Probably mid (40's) to mid (50's) 4' 10" and 90 lbs. Long black hair solid (B+) and damn firm nice nips perfect. Beautiful smooth legs with nice smooth body and ass except had one bump on her left upper ass cheek. She is not pretty and her voice does not sound so good. She gives a BBBJ which I found was just ok, DFK but not so sensual, and her BBFSCIP was ok. Just not the same if the provider is not pretty and just too mechanical like a robot. After I shot my load in her pussy I was ok. She cleaned me up and gave an ok massage. Attitude is a (10) and service has got to be (5) because you can tell its a business and it was not GFE as I life IMHO!

I would definitely return to see Monica. I do not see why the tenants would complain as its discreet enough and Monica is a sweetheart. Maybe its a case of stereo typing by her fellow tenants as there are a lot of chiropractors on her floor and they are jealous because they do not make the money that Monica is making. I see nothing wrong in what the AMPs do.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. Peace to all and especially my fellow monger brothers. If you want to say Hi to me you will find me with yes the TS by merchant. They are my acquaintances and help me when I need help. I in turn go get them breakfast etc. Wanted to date one but not sure. I think my other friends did but we could not tell if they were TS or girls because we met them in Nuuanu many many years ago. I always felt that if I dated one of them then I am gay. But, yes I hang there at least once to twice a week.

Just yell CK and I will discreetly walk across the street and say what's up. Peace again to all as to much violence and I am broke because my business is almost non existence fell 15-25 feet hurt my back shoulders and knees and lost all income. But, I will never turn to robbing, stealing etc.

CK

Pokesqd
12-24-11, 01:46
Try calling Monica XXX 7777

Recorder comes on says it is disconnected.

Any new number?

POKE

Mondo Badfoot
12-26-11, 01:10
Just called and they were open!

Un Holy
12-26-11, 08:27
Cherry-most horny nympho.

Monica-most skilled ****.

Coco-most suction and takes a pounding.

Mimi-best internally built vagina.

Jay (GQ).most slutty newcomer.

Kelly-best body.

Lily-solid viet body.

All of the above topped my list and had pretty good attitudes. Hard to beat some of the old timers who have cum and gone.

Pine Apple
12-26-11, 21:11
Went by last week 630. Dooorman was outside and let me in, he asked me "going 321" and gave directions. Nice tanned MILF aswered the door, I'm guessing this is Monica? She put me in the first room.

After shower in walked "Lisa," very NICE. Great nipples and enthusiastic, but her nympho act was a little over the top. Would prefer less "You sexy / me horney" acting. BBBJ was very good and made me almost come in 2mins. I enjoyed watching her suck my cock in the mirror! She presented her pussy to mein 69, but I'm too scared to dive in and eat a provider though I would love too as eating pussy is something I could do for an extended period. NICE TIGHT PUSSY, againd almost popped in. 2mins and had to stop for a few seconds. Another couple minutes and I thought to myself "DO IT!" Pulled out, ripped off condom and she went to town on it with her mouth. I blew and she kept sucking 'til it hurt. She spit into tissues and went and got a towel. She wanted to massage me and seemed towant to suck my cock again for a second pop, but I was in a rush and passed. Standard. 5/1. 5.

I'm going to make an appointment to try Monica next time, is it hard to make an appointment with her specifically?

HornyDog808
12-27-11, 22:32
Sorry fellas but where is co and mos place? I want to check it out but I don't know where it is. Also I usually have time before 5 or around that time. Have any of you been there before that? Or do they mostly work after 5?

Thanks

Gherkin
12-27-11, 23:11
Finally got in to see Monica. I had a near-miss last week, when I booked her, but she switched me to Lisa, patting her throat and saying that she "had a condition". She suggested I come back next week to try again, which I agreed to. I am pleased to have not caught whatever "condition" it was. She could just as easily have taken meds for her cough and passed it on to me. So, all in all, I was "ok" with being passed off to Lisa.

Today, I tried again. She tried to pass me off to Lisa again, but not because of a "condition". So, I said if possible I would like to try her (Monica) as agreed. She said "ok baby", and got ready.

Very sexy body for her age, as previously reported. Skinny. Bolt-ons. Not much bum. Very friendly. Good BBBJ with some rim, but I should have asked her to stick with it a little longer. DATY was great too. Very nice pussy. After a few minutes of pleasure, she put the cover on and did CFS in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. CFS doesn't do it for me, so I said let's take off the cover and go back to BBBJ. She takes it off, asks me to come outside, and starts BBFS, which I really don't normally do, but little head was thinking, so I went with it. Didn't take long to bring me to the edge, and I pulled out and she finished me off to CIM.

One of the best BBBJ out there, as many others have reported. However, IMHO, Didi at CHM is just as good if not a little better, and Didi rims forever. But Didi is quite a bit heavier.

Will repeat.

Gherkin

Kglvr
12-29-11, 23:03
Sorry fellas but where is co and mos place? I want to check it out but I don't know where it is. Also I usually have time before 5 or around that time. Have any of you been there before that? Or do they mostly work after 5?

ThanksFirst time I went there I was quite confused as there is two five story buildings joined by a walkway corner of King and Kaheka, ewa side of Kaheka. One is parallel to King and the other parallel to Kaheka, theirs is on Kaheka. Quikest entrance on Kaheka or if you want to be discreet you can go up the elevator makai entrance of the King building and cross over on the 3rd floor. They open from 9 in the morning so no problem before 5. You can park in the first lot mauka on Liona closest to Kaheka and they will validate-if the attendant asks you where you going I just say doctors office. Lots of metered parking available also. Third floor, directory reads co & mo 321. First door on left from elevator of Kaheka street building. Cleanest AMP in Hawaii, real beds and shower room very clean, free standing air cons in rooms also. Also like to add a review of Lisa as she is one hot little number. Nice tiny tight Korean pussy and gives just as good service as Mo and eager to please you. They are also very mindful of your privacy going to and from the shower room and when you enter and leave. For service and overall experience hard to beat on this island.

Lasttime
12-31-11, 16:29
So with all the buzz about Monica I had to give it a try. I had always wanted to pay her a visit when she was at Kison but could not bring myself to go because I prefer younger providers regardless of the awesome reviews Monica was getting. Could not resist already and called ahead to set an appointment, got there on time but she was freshening herself because she had a client before me so I self showered and waited in the room. I expected a MILF therefore I knew face would be aged a bit so when she entered to room her face did look her age however her body is amazing. She really take care of you and provides the best service I have ever experience, now I know why she has such a good reputation. I've tried most of these places reported on this forum and tried most of the providers as well but only reported the ones worth mentioning or the ones to avoid and Monica is one that is worth mentioning repeatedly. Same routine as everyone else except CFS paid standard fees $50 HF & $150 tips.

RapidRon
01-02-12, 05:02
Just had a great session with Monica. I got to tell you guys she is so good to me. She treats me like a King.

I spent almost a full hour with her. She really gives a great GFE Experience and is so passionate she must have had.

3 orgasms and still wanted more. Can't wait until our next session.

Kalani69
01-03-12, 05:27
So the girls are Mo, Lisa, and Yoko? Any others?

Chubs
01-03-12, 06:15
Made an appt to see Monica last year, LOL, a week ago. Seen her a handful of times before at Kison. Service still top shape. Seems to have gotten a little skinnier since the last time. However, self-shower, no more 35 spesho, as we already know. BBBJ with the ice water and head twisting. Mucho dt action during the BJ. She spun around for 69, to which she wanted to get on already to which I stopped her, pushed her down, and pursued a couple more O's from her with DATY. Then I wanted more dt, BBBJ from her, which she did til I felt like I could pop. Told her what I wanted and she put on the cover and she did the squatting cg, the ds, mish, then back to cg to pop. She wiped me off with a hot towel and began her massage. The massage was not as intense as past massages from her. During the conversational part of the massage, she definitely wanted more customers there, I guess it's slow, and she was pushing for Lisa saying how she is better etc. Got hard again and she worked me with a HJ. Took another self-shower and headed out the door.

Damage was usual. 5 house. 1.5 her.

Honestly, this last visit confirmed that I've pretty much lost the mature woman appeal. Which means, enjoy Monica fellas. I stay pau. I had a Dee-Lite on New Years Eve.

Otis C1
01-03-12, 07:48
Went to 321's the other day after calling in my appointment with Lisa. Didn't know this was the same Lisa from GB. Didn't recognize her but she remembered me. She wished me a happy new year with a DFK and asked me if I knew her. Told her no and she started with the massage and rubbing her lady parts on my back. When I mentioned what I did for a living, she remembered me right away and started playfully scolding me for not remembering her. She kept playing with the guys during the massage and our conversation. On the flip she started with BBBJ and into 69 (kinda difficult since she's 5'0 and I'm 6'0). Then she jumped on for BBRCG then her lying back for DATY. After a couple of O's we got into Mish BBFSCIM. Since I got a hold of a kechup pack the twig stayed up so after a few minutes and a hot towel we started again with a BBBJ then sitting on the stool with her on top then SDS, back on the bed for RCG again BBFSCIM. This woman makes me want to get into better shape because she is a dynamo that will not quit. The only disappointing thing about the experience is that there wasn't enough lag time between pops. The second one was a little too rough so to speak. With that said she still gets high marks from me.

L = 8 I think she is quite pretty and sexy at that.

A = 9 Just like Monica she is a sweetheart.

S = 9 This chick will do anything but anal to make you happy.

The usual damage applied.

I've been with all but Monica and I think all 3 providers are first class but yet this place is slow. I hope it's just the economy and not some aversion to what we call MILF's. They maybe mature, but they all look good and give great attitude and service.

Have fun and Happy New Year!

T6650
01-03-12, 17:41
Went to 321's the other day after calling in my appointment with Lisa. Didn't know this was the same Lisa from GB. Didn't recognize her but she remembered me. She wished me a happy new year with a DFK and asked me if I knew her. Told her no and she started with the massage and rubbing her lady parts on my back. When I mentioned what I did for a living, she remembered me right away and started playfully scolding me for not remembering her. She kept playing with the guys during the massage and our conversation. On the flip she started with BBBJ and into 69 (kinda difficult since she's 5'0 and I'm 6'0). Then she jumped on for BBRCG then her lying back for DATY. After a couple of O's we got into Mish BBFSCIM. Since I got a hold of a kechup pack the twig stayed up so after a few minutes and a hot towel we started again with a BBBJ then sitting on the stool with her on top then SDS, back on the bed for RCG again BBFSCIM. This woman makes me want to get into better shape because she is a dynamo that will not quit. The only disappointing thing about the experience is that there wasn't enough lag time between pops. The second one was a little too rough so to speak. With that said she still gets high marks from me.

L = 8 I think she is quite pretty and sexy at that.

A = 9 Just like Monica she is a sweetheart.

S = 9 This chick will do anything but anal to make you happy.

The usual damage applied.

I've been with all but Monica and I think all 3 providers are first class but yet this place is slow. I hope it's just the economy and not some aversion to what we call MILF's. They maybe mature, but they all look good and give great attitude and service.

Have fun and Happy New Year!Lisa is certainly one of my ATF's. This is by far the most accurate review I have ever seen of her.

I think your L rating is fair. A lot of mongers say they do not like her looks which I don't understand. Sure she is not a 20 year old K-pop star but she is easy on the eyes. Never heard anyone complain about how her body looks. In fact her "boji" is not just sexy but esthetically pleasing. Just back off for a second from DATY and you will see what I mean.

For positions you are right about the 69 problem but she is ready to spend plenty of time in both directions separately. For a shorter guy her 69 would be great. Her RCG may be her best position and is definitely the best RCG I have had from anyone. Plus she seems to love the position. The position is enhanced by her nicely rounded butt which is unusual for K girls. Also because of her size you can reach up for a nice titty feel at the same time. One you missed is MISH with her legs closed and yours on the outside. I think this really works for her with bigger guys as our knees can hold the weight and she seems to love this one. It is usually where she O's (sometimes me too) when we are together. I am not sure what SDS is but having her straddle me while I am sitting on the stool sounds like a good one too. I will have to try.

Her energy is amazing. This is real and shows up both in and outside of work. I have taken her to Wal-mart and she disappears at full walk speed before I can get the cart and I have to locate her by cell phone. BTW she never takes advantage on a shopping trip like some AMP and KB girls will try to do. If you want to buy her a gift she will graciously accept but she will never ask, making her a real lady too.

One thing you did not comment on is that she is very tight. Read these two reports:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6543-Tightest-Hole&p=849533&highlight=Cherry#post849533

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6543-Tightest-Hole&p=856443&highlight=Cherry#post856443

You may need to enter slowly but once all the way in, she will be tight but nice and slick and ready to pump.

Your service comment is exactly right. She once told me she will do anything as long as it does not hurt. Don't even think about anal but most everything else is on the table.

Thanks for an exceptionally accurate report on a great girl.

Makalena Nbf
01-04-12, 18:41
Got back into the AMP mode and choose to go check out all the hype about Monica and her new place and I must say it was one of the best if the best sessions with a provider I've had in many years. Geez that woman is there to please and pleasing she does very very well. Her attitude is terrific showing she's there for the customer not the $$ like I've seen at the Chinese AMPs, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, and k-9 over and over again made my balls go flat! Good thing got aspire for the next time, need to follow up with Lisa as many of have raved about.

Thanks guys for the intel was worth it and will be back,

Makalena

On The Prowl
01-07-12, 23:35
Had another great session with Mo Friday, funny thing as I'm walking toward the entrance an older Filipino lady ask me if I want massage $20 haha, anyway Mo is the best hands dwn! , she mention have new young talent coming in on Monday, I'll try next week.

ButtcrackHead
01-10-12, 17:25
I got off from early today so I decided to start 2012 with a bang. Monica has been on my must have list for a while so I stopped by 321. Paid the. 50hf, self-showered and went back to the room to wait for Monica. Finally I will get to meet and sample the famous Monica. She is an attractive MILF with a body of a 25 year old. Her nipples are always erect and are like giant pencil erasers. Started with the walk on the back massage which felt pretty good. After about 15 minutes I flipped and she started with a BBBJ. Her technique is awesome, just like you mongers have reported. She swallows the whole shaft then does this amazing thingie with her tongue. She swirls it around and licks the bottom of the shaft. GAWD! That feels so good. Then she turns around to show me her tiny kitty for some DATY. I don't normally do that with providers but I couldn't resist. Then she puts on the cover and jumps on for some rcg. After about 5 minutes I'm ready so I told her to get off, I'm trying to last as long as possible. She goes down on junior again until I blow, cim. I used to think coco gave the best he but now I'm not too sure. It's a close horse race gentlemen, it looks like Monica by a nose! LOL! Monica's BJ is the new gold standard in BJ's. It is the BJ by which all others are measured. LOL! After she cleans me up with the warm towel and finishes with a nice

Relaxing massage. She goes to get me some water and then actually dresses me. Nice touch, what a great provider. She is so eager to please and so polite. She could teach most women how to treat a man. If more women acted like mo, the divorce

Rate wouldn't be 60. Will repeat.

Hipp21
01-10-12, 18:29
How do you get into the building in the evening? Stopped by one night and both entrances were locked. The one by the parking lot on Liona Street and the entrance on Kaheka was gated up too.

Splooge McDuck
01-10-12, 20:25
How do you get into the building in the evening? Stopped by one night and both entrances were locked. The one by the parking lot on Liona Street and the entrance on Kaheka was gated up too.LOL I had the same problem on my attempt to go there. U got to call to have the doorman come down or something. So have the number ready. I forgot about that & didn't have the number in my phone so I checked out CHM instead. I think the number is in this thread. Idk if anything I'm saying is even correct but yea good luck with that.

Splooge McDuck
01-10-12, 20:35
started with a BBBJ. Her technique is awesome, just like you mongers have reported. She swallows the whole shaft then does this amazing thingie with her tongue. She swirls it around and licks the bottom of the shaft. GAWD! That feels so good.

Monica's BJ is the new gold standard in BJ's. It is the BJ by which all others are measured.I am with you 100% brother. I really do measure all BJs to hers & so far none can compare. I love her shaft tongue swirl so much it is the best feeling I ever had. Just thinking about it. I better go take a cold shower now.

Member #3973
01-10-12, 21:41
How do you get into the building in the evening? Stopped by one night and both entrances were locked. The one by the parking lot on Liona Street and the entrance on Kaheka was gated up too.After 6pm and week-ends call the number for 321 massage: 945-7777. Someone will come and open the door.

Hipp21
01-11-12, 04:53
Ok thanks guys!

Liona Doorman
01-11-12, 05:20
After 6pm and week-ends call the number for 321 massage: 945-7777. Someone will come and open the door.
How do you get into the building in the evening? Stopped by one night and both entrances were locked. The one by the parking lot on Liona Street and the entrance on Kaheka was gated up too.By now most of your regulars at 321 know that I am no longer there. My time there was pleasurable but I was able to convince Monica that my services were not really needed. For now, if you come during building closed hours (after 6 PM and all day Sundays) just call the above quoted number and the Kitchen MS will come down. If it is after 10 PM, one of the providers will let you in. It is a good idea to call ahead after 6 PM for an appointment. It is essential that you have an appointment if it is after 10 PM. With only Monica and Lisa working now, if they are both busy after 10 PM maybe nobody will answer the phone.

I must say that I really enjoyed the job even though the position was not really needed after the initial rush at the first opening. I was surprised that most mongers did not seem uncomfortable with a male opening the door for them. Being single I never let that kind of thing bother me but I know it may bother some of you. Thanks for taking it in stride.

The best part of the job was getting to know the people there. I knew Lisa before but I barely knew Monica and not at all on a personal level. I found her to be a really kind and sweet boss who constantly made sure that I had my fill of good Korean food and fresh fruits and veggies. Even now I am privileged to have an open invitation to come in for coffee and a snack any time.

Coco and Yoko are fun and sweet people that I never would have known if I had not worked there. Fortunately Yoko will be returning a week from now. I look forward to her sweet smile. She is a mature caring personality with a 25 year old body. What a combination!

As most of you know Coco is at CHM and her relationship with Monica is as good as ever. In fact I saw a 321 regular today who told me that Monica had told him where Coco was. This is a refreshing difference from the usual line we get from most places like "vacation" or telling us they don't know where the former worker is now. They always know and this just goes to show what an open and honest person Monica is. I have Monica to thank for introducing me to and letting me see just how really nice Coco is.

Of course Lisa is just the same hot bundle of energy we all love. She is PSE and GFE at the same time. From talking to her I know that she cares about her customers, not in some kind of "Pretty Girl" movie fantasy way but just cares about us as people. She is happy if you are happy. This is a big part of why her service is always rated 9-10 by so many of us.

Can't forget Kitchen MS either. Most of you may not have much interaction but I can tell you she is always witty and kind.

As reported here by others, there will be two young girls coming soon. I confirmed this today and I look forward to meeting them too.

Managerdale
01-11-12, 19:01
Sounds like a woman wrote this.

By now most of your regulars at 321 know that I am no longer there. My time there was pleasurable but I was able to convince Monica that my services were not really needed. For now, if you come during building closed hours (after 6 PM and all day Sundays) just call the above quoted number and the Kitchen MS will come down. If it is after 10 PM, one of the providers will let you in...

Hypo Luxa
01-11-12, 20:11
I knew Lisa before but I barely knew Monica and not at all on a personal level. I found her to be a really kind and sweet boss who constantly made sure that I had my fill of good Korean food and fresh fruits and veggies. Even now I am privileged to have an open invitation to come in for coffee and a snack any time.

They always know and this just goes to show what an open and honest person Monica is.There has always been something about Monica to me that was the "it" factor. I believe it is how genuine of a person she is and her obvious heart. That really comes through and is the little thing that makes such a big difference in her service compared to others!

I'd have to give her and Coco even steven ratings on their BBBJs. For different reasons, both are the best in Honolulu!

Insite
01-12-12, 01:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hypo Luxa
01-12-12, 02:19
If this was written by a doorman I'm George Clooney
Sounds like a woman wrote this.George! Why didn't you call me when you got into town. Been stuck with Angie and the kids all day! Let's go out and have some fun! *wink, wink*

Sincerely, Brad P.

Liona Doorman
01-12-12, 08:00
Sounds like a woman wrote this.
George! Why didn't you call me when you got into town. Been stuck with Angie and the kids all day! Let's go out and have some fun! *wink, wink*

Sincerely, Brad P.Imagine my surprise when I got home and saw these two posts. Thanks for covering my back Hypo. If you go out for fun with Clooney be sure to take him to 321.

As a almost all 321 regulars have seen me and a few even know me by my real name, I think most of them can vouch for me over a guy with 8 posts. (I have a few more than that with my regular username.) Managerdale: Instead of just peeking in the door as you once reported, get it up to go in and experience real pleasure.

Imagine how surprised Monica, Cherry, Coco, and Yoko would all be if they knew that they have had a woman's chagi inside them! Truly LOL.

Splooge McDuck
01-12-12, 21:49
As most of you know Coco is at CHM and her relationship with Monica is as good as ever. In fact I saw a 321 regular today who told me that Monica had told him where Coco was. This is a refreshing difference from the usual line we get from most places like "vacation" or telling us they don't know where the former worker is now. They always know and this just goes to show what an open and honest person Monica is. I have Monica to thank for introducing me to and letting me see just how really nice Coco is.[QUOTE=Hypo Luxa; 1357604]There has always been something about Monica to me that was the "it" factor. I believe it is how genuine of a person she is and her obvious heart. That really comes through and is the little thing that makes such a big difference in her service compared to others!

I always thought the same as Hypo about Monica. A lot of bros ask me about her for different reasons & I always say "aims to please is an understatement" with her. Even wen it comes to pleasing a guy looking for Coco. Nice that she is honest even wen it may lose her some biz. & she's always suggesting to try a different girl, whether at Kison or here. Spreading the wealth so to speak. I really wish most girls had her enthusiasm, upbeat playfullness, & a smile on the whole time the way Monica does. She definitely has the "it" factor & is a standard I compare others to in more ways than just her hard to beat BJ. But more than anything its that you can see she does want to make you happy.

Half joking, half dead freakin serious here. So can I apply for the doorman job! Hell, I'll be an intern working for free. Or you can pay me in Korean food, fruits & veggies LOL. Tell me where to send my resume Monica!

Splooge McDuck
01-12-12, 21:54
Oh yea BTW lucky man Liona Doorman or anyone, do you guys know if Mo does 3somes? Wen at Kison the MS Channel told me she does not. Just wondering, would love to have her & maybe Cherry.

Thanks

Hypo Luxa
01-13-12, 04:41
Oh yea BTW lucky man Liona Doorman or anyone, do you guys know if Mo does 3somes? Wen at Kison the MS Channel told me she does not. Just wondering, would love to have her & maybe Cherry.

ThanksI've hinted at it and outright asked asked for it from her. She never said no, but always managed to brush off the subject. I guess she's a one-on-one kind of girl!

Splooge McDuck
01-13-12, 13:40
I've hinted at it and outright asked asked for it from her. She never said no, but always managed to brush off the subject. I guess she's a one-on-one kind of girl!Oh well. She's more than enough.

First Try
01-13-12, 14:25
Had some free time before my appointment at CHM so I walked across the street. Passed by Co & Mo's LLC. The vertical glass in the door is blacked out. For those of you akamai about such things. I thought the vertical piece of glass was to allow the firemen to determine if there is trouble inside the suite? I know I don't like the glass in the place where I work but the landlord said it's the code. Curious about how they are going to handle the fire drills. Who is the fire marshall? LOL

Panda Bike
01-14-12, 02:54

ThanksMonica will do 3 somes. Cherry too.

Splooge McDuck
01-14-12, 05:15
Monica will do 3 somes. Cherry too.Oh shit! Sweeeeeet. Thanks Panda. OMG I can't wait to get enough money for this.

Mo Cherry, Mo Cherry, Mo Cherry!

Tiredguy
01-14-12, 16:56
I visited before Christmas. And chose not to write about the experience. The contrast with my 2nd time has forced my fingers to type away.

1st time. No "fireworks". Didn't get a name (played golf, from Osaka but Korean).

2nd time. Made appt. With Monica.

For those that remember Sunny (went to Georgia) at Palm / Pine Tree. I would say that Monica is one that really enjoys doing the deed.

While I am still stuck on the looks of June at Nirvana, nothing can compare to Monica's enthusiasm.

I did get a peak at a cute girl in the kitchen on my way to the shower (looked younger than Monica, no makeup) but I didn't ask for a name as I was consumed with the moment.

Also said she is now available on Sundays after 1 pm.

Visit Hono
01-15-12, 03:21
This is my first, and maybe last post, it is not intended to be objectionable but maybe insiteful and hopefully a little humorous. MANAGERDALE. Not sure if your real name is George Cooney (or looney) , but let me assure you that the Liona Doorman really was the doorman. ButtcrackHead. The specific reasoning in your post wouldn't get you out of kindergarten, please bite your tongue. And for so many of you guys who are RETARDED, please listen. (1) Go to the Kaheka Professional Center (at the corner of King & Kaheka) , turn right off of King, and turn right onto Liona, enter the parking lot behind the building (entrance off of Liona) and (2) call 945-7777. Someone will be down to let you in withn minutes (or) if it doesn't cause you to miss the street, call at the corner of King & Keeaumoku, and by the time you get there, they will be waiting. And to Hypo Luxa, Splooge McDuck, and Hipp21.boy are you guys lucky, I guess good thoughts (though laughable) make good people, I wish I could have lunch with you three. Happy mongering, no offense intended, and have a good life, and I'm going to my favorite hangout.As least someone can get the directions right!

On The Prowl
01-16-12, 20:47
321 offers a discount HF any time after 6pm and anytime on Sunday (Sunday openat1pm) of $40, there is a new girl in town and she will start very soon, so save a buck or two with that and the multiple pops and you can never go wrong.

Kalbi
01-19-12, 06:12

And maybe is you go all the time, she will slow down.I second this. Just left the place not too long ago. Was told to wait in the room and after a while she'd come in and try to convince you to try Lisa. When I smiled and sssaid I came for her, she told me to take a long shower and while in the shower, she poked her head in again and asked if I wanted to give lisa a try. I refused again. Got back to the room, came back and asked again if I wanted lisa for the third time. I said no, and we got right to it.

She's still amazing, no complains there, but its a good idea to make an appointment at the end of the day, so it won't be distracted by constant phone rings or rushed.

Nomad03
01-19-12, 18:16
So been around a while but never got to see the famous Monica. That is until now. Had some time so decided to give her a call and set up an appointment. Thanks to all the posts, found the place and parking easy. Got to the room, paid the HF, and stripped down. In walks Monica after a little wait and all I can say is,"Dang!" she's a lot smaller then I pictured and has some pretty big boobs for her size. I thought she was going to fall over. Started a light tickle massage then straight to BBBJ. Swung her leg over for some 69. Stepped out for a bit, came back for more BBBJ then jumped on for some CFS. I know she's a busy gal, but she was pretty tight! Couldn't really last too long, so popped kinda early. Tried to go for round two. She is a definite trooper. She tried really hard, BBBJ. 69, HJ, DFK, FIV, even a little BBRCG action, more BBBJ. But I just couldn't. My stamina sucks. We chatted a lot after and I know she was waiting for jr to pop backup. But no can. Can't believe I never saw her before. But glad I finally did. Definite repeat!

Hypo Luxa
01-19-12, 18:45
Tried to go for round two. She is a definite trooper. She tried really hard, BBBJ. 69, HJ, DFK, FIV, even a little BBRCG action, more BBBJ. But I just couldn't. My stamina sucks. We chatted a lot after and I know she was waiting for jr to pop backup. But no can.Great thing about Mo is if they aren't busy, then she'd just assume have a cock to play with rather than sit around twiddling her thumbs, LOL! Once at CHM it was a very slow day when she was there. I was there for two hours, had three sessions sandwiched with two pops! I left only when I was ready.

Pineapple50
01-20-12, 18:16
I saw Monica last night. This "older" lady with "bleached-blonde" came down to let me in and to my "SURPRISE" this was Monica! I was taken a litte back with her looks in the bright lights of the downstairs lobby area. She could "haunt a house", but I stuck with her and went upstairs. I had already took a "bocha", so I got in the room and she stripped-down and WOW she has a Great Tight Body! She started with a "Sensual" massage and light touching and then the flip she started her BBBJ and she did her best try to get me off after trying for 35 minutes, but I told her that I have Never "splooged" from a HJ or BJ; so she then put the cover-on and hopped on for some Asian Cowgirl and then she beared-down on me with some DFK. I then went to mish and doggie for completion with CIM! A real PSE! I don't know if I would repeat because she is a little too old for me! She told me to try Lisa next time and she has two (2) new girls coming in the next two (2) weeks. After the deed she gave me her acclaimed massage for the next 20 minutes and by the time I left, I had been there for 1:30 minutes. Nice Experience!

Lasttime
01-21-12, 18:05
Had my first visit with Lisa and all I can say is if you want JR to be happy and satisfied you have to try Lisa. She is as described short with big titties and flat stomach also a cute face. She really does aim to please. Now that I have tried Monica and Lisa I can move on to a different provider or AMP although I doubt there will be many others that will compare to the level of service you will get from those two. Positions. Pretty much what was already posted by others. Definitely PSE & GFE. Will repeat again one day.

Ocolumbo
01-22-12, 03:48
Had my first visit with Lisa and all I can say is if you want JR to be happy and satisfied you have to try Lisa. She is as described short with big titties and flat stomach also a cute face. She really does aim to please. Now that I have tried Monica and Lisa I can move on to a different provider or AMP although I doubt there will be many others that will compare to the level of service you will get from those two. Positions. Pretty much what was already posted by others. Definitely PSE & GFE. Will repeat again one day.I had great time with Lisa, a real frisky dynamo. Not inhibited at all. Very hard to go from someone like this, as you said a real PSE and GFE, to someone else with rules and more inhibited.

GraveDiggah
01-22-12, 19:38
Decided to try an AMP for the first time in a long time. Chose 321 after reading fantastic reports from fellow mongers. Called and made an appointment with Monica several nights ago. I know that area very well because my doctor is in the same building as 321. Monica met me outside and led me up to the room. I stripped down and lied on the bed. She walked in naked and once I saw her, junior was ready to go. Began with BBBJ; was unique in that she would take a sip of water and then blow me. This felt great. I didn't do 69, instead I sucked on her nipples. Then we did RCG. She told me to go easy at first even though I'm average sized. Next was missionary; she told me when I was ready to cum, she would suck me off. I blew my load in her mouth. Overall a thrilling experience.

Member #4472
01-22-12, 22:08
Had my first visit with Lisa and all I can say is if you want JR to be happy and satisfied you have to try Lisa. She is as described short with big titties and flat stomach also a cute face. She really does aim to please. Now that I have tried Monica and Lisa I can move on to a different provider or AMP although I doubt there will be many others that will compare to the level of service you will get from those two. Positions. Pretty much what was already posted by others. Definitely PSE & GFE. Will repeat again one day.I waited to post about my visit with Lisa until I saw someone post something positive about her first. All of you are right: she is the original energizer bunny. From the moment she came into the room and up until I walked out, she was bubbly and full of energy. She bounced all over and danced and wiggled and rubbed her body all over mine whenever she could. All the positions. Service to match Monica's. Two things though: kind of felt like I was in a gymnastics routine. Try this; then this; then this; then this; etc. Absolutely no feeling / passion / eroticism. And her moaning and grinding was simply over the top. YMMV and you may feel as if its lust and emotions. I felt like I was in a B movie. Maybe C. Bad acting. I would repeat with Monica, but not with Lisa. Oh and she turns the lights down as low as you will allow to hide the geisha amount of makeup she wears on her face to try to cover up the aging.

Considering what else is out there, I don't feel like I wasted my $, but I won't be going back to her again.

Pineapple50
01-23-12, 20:58
I saw Monica again over this past weekend. I couldn't stop thinking about her Great BBBJ Services and Great Massage; I got to "sample" that "tight" little body again!

Johnny14
01-23-12, 21:40
I had great time with Lisa, a real frisky dynamo. Not inhibited at all. Very hard to go from someone like this, as you said a real PSE and GFE, to someone else with rules and more inhibited.Hey brothers, I may do a superman machine pumping on this hot firecracker just to see how much that bunny rabbit can take!

Gargoyles69
01-24-12, 02:15
Wow mr. Pineapple. I finally got to see Monica, Dammm she is very very polite and pretty sexy. Wow if you say she was older damm you must be really young and yet your a senior? Hey good for you. But I have to say she looks very good for her age. I mean she can actually past for late 20's she is a Doll and very good at what she does. Never rush and never ask for tip? I was so amazed by that. SHe even try to take caere of the other girls by asking me to try Lisa. Hmmmmm Monica was pretty good and she really didn't care for me suck hard on her breast but her mannerisim blew me away. SO typical as a Japanese doll.

SHe is my favorite now.

Cum Sumy that.

I saw Monica last night. This "older" lady with "bleached-blonde" came down to let me in and to my "SURPRISE" this was Monica! I was taken a litte back with her looks in the bright lights of the downstairs lobby area. She could "haunt a house", but I stuck with her and went upstairs. I had already took a "bocha", so I got in the room and she stripped-down and WOW she has a Great Tight Body! She started with a "Sensual" massage and light touching and then the flip she started her BBBJ and she did her best try to get me off after trying for 35 minutes, but I told her that I have Never "splooged" from a HJ or BJ; so she then put the cover-on and hopped on for some Asian Cowgirl and then she beared-down on me with some DFK. I then went to mish and doggie for completion with CIM! A real PSE! I don't know if I would repeat because she is a little too old for me! She told me to try Lisa next time and she has two (2) new girls coming in the next two (2) weeks. After the deed she gave me her acclaimed massage for the next 20 minutes and by the time I left, I had been there for 1:30 minutes. Nice Experience!

Member #4472
01-24-12, 04:38
Wow mr. Pineapple. I finally got to see Monica, Dammm she is very very polite and pretty sexy. Wow if you say she was older damm you must be really young and yet your a senior? Hey good for you. But I have to say she looks very good for her age. I mean she can actually past for late 20's she is a Doll and very good at what she does. Never rush and never ask for tip? I was so amazed by that. SHe even try to take caere of the other girls by asking me to try Lisa. Hmmmmm Monica was pretty good and she really didn't care for me suck hard on her breast but her mannerisim blew me away. SO typical as a Japanese doll.

SHe is my favorite now.

Cum Sumy that.Cum Sum In That

Liona Doorman
01-24-12, 08:27
First of all let me say that although I am not a woman as I think we previously established, I am writing using this persona because I honestly feel the need to promote the new girl at 321 and be up front about the fact that I am doing so. That said I would never promote a girl that I did not think was worth it.

I went to 321 for a cup of coffee yesterday and Monica asked me if I would please try the new girl who is 25 years old. Let me say I have had some letdowns in the past doing this kind of thing. I am not partial to young girls and usually set 40 as a sort of cutoff age. That is I want them over 40 minimum. But we all have either experienced or read here about Monica's openness and honesty so I told myself what the hell.

How stunned was I when this glamor girl came in the room. She had longish beautifully styled wavy black hair, tan complexion, and a slim but not too skinny body. She was wearing a black bra and hip-hugger shorts that were about 4 inches from waist to bottom. You have to love this kind of body but to me it is near perfect. Small A's with fully developed gum drops, flat stomach which kind of rounds outward to match her curved back, what are often called "boyish" hips and a small but perfectly formed ass. If you need a mental image, think of the backup dancers in a K-pop video. This girl is that cute and built the same. If you like another nice mental image, think of Monica at 25 years old. I am guessing she is about 5'-2 to 5'-4" but she looks taller because of the body type.

For a half an hour she gave me a massage just the way I like it, medium pressure with constantly moving hands (and occasional reach-unders.) She told me that she is not fully licensed but she did go to massage school. Now I am certainly not a massage connoisseur, in fact I seldom ask for it, but I believe her skills clearly indicate training.

The sensuality was as good as the massage. She did not offer me FS but oiled herself up and gave an incredible B2B dry hump session and followed up with a CBJ to finish. I did not expect it to satisfy me but somehow it did as her motions were so incredibly sensual. I think it is a YMMV thing. I know from reading the MT threads that some of you like to rise to the challenge of moving a girl to the next step. If so this is really the girl for you. I know if a young guy had game, he could take this girl on an around the world trip. I know I would like to take that trip with her but I might have a heart attack before we got half way around. After the CBJ and about 15 minutes of follow-up fondling she offered to take me into the shower to remove the oil. No real action in the shower but a very enjoyable back scrub and wash down.

I am not sure about the name. I thought she said Bobbi but Monica texted me Barbi later on. Anyway I am sure you can find her there. I don't know about the weekends but weeknights she goes to school so is only available before 5 PM. (I guess this could be in the Day Monger thread too.) I honestly may not repeat because of my above stated age preference but if you are up for the combination of young girl glamor with good massage you really should get in and see her.

L-9. Especially if you like this body type (sorry Splooge no big fakies)

A-9. Worked hard the whole time.

S-6. Only because no FS. This will change.

Afterwards I got my special treatment of a good Korean meal. Belly pork, fried mackerel, potato and kim chee sides, and rice with the red beans inside. Not available to all, just telling it to make you guys jealous. Kitchen Mama gave me her sly smile and asked me "Was it good?" I knew she did not mean the meal.

BTW for you massage lovers, Monica said the other girl coming later this week is not just trained but fully licensed.

Doorman signing off and going back to my regular username.

Pineapple50
01-24-12, 14:07
G69,

I Never said I was a "Senior". Monica is the "sweetest" provider out-there and she looks GREAT for her age; she's a little "older" for my taste, but I still went back to see her for a 2nd round!"To Each Their Own", but she does Not look late 20's! Maybe mid 40's.

SHe is my favorite now.

Cum Sumy that.

RadioHazard
01-24-12, 14:28
Age is a confusing thing. How we describe their age is subjective. Example "Gia" Body could like 20 something but face could look 30 something but actually she is probably closer to 40 in my opinion. She told me something that kinda revealed her age over 40.

I am sure we all get the ages wrong usually being under than over. The way I look at it is the girl is either "Younger","Middle aged","Older",

G69,

I Never said I was a "Senior". Monica is the "sweetest" provider out-there and she looks GREAT for her age; she's a little "older" for my taste, but I still went back to see her for a 2nd round!"To Each Their Own", but she does Not look late 20's! Maybe mid 40's.

Mba Hi
01-24-12, 16:23
The great thing about monica is there are very little rules except being respectful to her. Its a wonderful hour or so.

What a great combination minimal rules and great service. Not to mention a clean shower all the time

Splooge McDuck
01-24-12, 18:40
How stunned was I when this glamor girl came in the room. She had longish beautifully styled wavy black hair, tan complexion, and a slim but not too skinny body. She was wearing a black bra and hip-hugger shorts that were about 4 inches from waist to bottom. You have to love this kind of body but to me it is near perfect. Small A's with fully developed gum drops, flat stomach which kind of rounds outward to match her curved back, what are often called "boyish" hips and a small but perfectly formed ass. If you need a mental image, think of the backup dancers in a K-pop video. This girl is that cute and built the same. If you like another nice mental image, think of Monica at 25 years old. I am guessing she is about 5'-2 to 5'-4" but she looks taller because of the body type.

L-9. Especially if you like this body type (sorry Splooge no big fakies) Hahaha Its so cool that you had to know the Splooge would immediately start reading something titled "new young girl" & you just had to give me a personal heads up in case I was wondering about the most important feature LOL.

Brothers, brothers, brothers, let me tell you my body type is car models & spinners but really the only pre requisite I need is skinny. No need the big fakies man. If K-Pop star or even K-Pop back up dancer is mentioned I'm sold. Sadly funds are low. I just hope this girl is around for a while. Looks like Monica at 25 huh? Oooooh she going to get it. Just wish her service was same as Monica. U kno what, I wish EVERY girl's service was the same as her. Doorman I love your informative & detailed description of her man.

I must add, as there is discussion on Monica's age. I actually thought she was mid 40s maybe. I'm sure its higher. Many a monger have asked me about her looks since I seem to be the guy who goes for looks above all else. I'm the guy who still had to come home & ask if Coco at CHM had a pooch after I 1st saw her. IDGAFunk if Coco is the best BBBJ or not, I not going to get hard if I not attracted to her ya kno. Let me tell you, wen Monica 1st came to my room at KISON I was sold. THAT is how you keep your body. That is how I can only hope & pray my future SO would keep her body. Sindi at PT is probably my fav body. I have said to those who kno her "imagine Sindi's bod at 50, thats Monica." And I love how skinny her tummy is. Can see her rib bones type skinny. Thats what I likey. U might see the age in the face but for the most part you will probably be looking at her boobs anyway.

Also Monica, Mimi & Coco are probably the only women I have had over 40. All have bangin bodies. Better than some young girls I had. Its actually amazing that they are so freakin hot. But Monica, best hour glass proportions & biggest breastestests. Great now I want Monica again. Time for another cold shower.

Ck813
01-24-12, 21:10
Monica cannot pass for late twenties. You can see her age. She is a very beautiful woman indeed. IMHO, YMMV with her. I never got DFK and the service was just ok. I got serviced better from her when she was at P10.

Lisa IMHO is nothing to look at. She is very fake and mechanical. Sweetest person but not for me.

Coco is hot but you can also see her age. What scares me is how thin Monica and Coco are.

CK

Pokesqd
01-24-12, 21:45
First of all let me say that although I am not a woman as I think we previously established, I am writing using this persona because I honestly feel the need to promote the new girl at 321 and be up front about the fact that I am doing so. That said I would never promote a girl that I did not think was worth it.

I went to 321 for a cup of coffee yesterday and Monica asked me if I would please try the new girl who is 25 years old. Let me say I have had some letdowns in the past doing this kind of thing. I am not partial to young girls and usually set 40 as a sort of cutoff age. That is I want them over 40 minimum. But we all have either experienced or read here about Monica's openness and honesty so I told myself what the hell.

For a half an hour she gave me a massage just the way I like it, medium pressure with constantly moving hands (and occasional reach-unders.) She told me that she is not fully licensed but she did go to massage school. Now I am certainly not a massage connoisseur, in fact I seldom ask for it, but I believe her skills clearly indicate training.

The sensuality was as good as the massage. She did not offer me FS but oiled herself up and gave an incredible B2B dry hump session and followed up with a CBJ to finish. I did not expect it to satisfy me but somehow it did as her motions were so incredibly sensual. I think it is a YMMV thing. I know from reading the MT threads that some of you like to rise to the challenge of moving a girl to the next step. If so this is really the girl for you. I know if a young guy had game, he could take this girl on an around the world trip. I know I would like to take that trip with her but I might have a heart attack before we got half way around. After the CBJ and about 15 minutes of follow-up fondling she offered to take me into the shower to remove the oil. No real action in the shower but a very enjoyable back scrub and wash down.

I am not sure about the name. I thought she said Bobbi but Monica texted me Barbi later on. Anyway I am sure you can find her there. I don't know about the weekends but weeknights she goes to school so is only available before 5 PM. (I guess this could be in the Day Monger thread too.) I honestly may not repeat because of my above stated age preference but if you are up for the combination of young girl glamor with good massage you really should get in and see her.

L-9. Especially if you like this body type (sorry Splooge no big fakies)

A-9. Worked hard the whole time.

S-6. Only because no FS. This will change.

Afterwards I got my special treatment of a good Korean meal. Belly pork, fried mackerel, potato and kim chee sides, and rice with the red beans inside. Not available to all, just telling it to make you guys jealous. Kitchen Mama gave me her sly smile and asked me "Was it good?" I knew she did not mean the meal.

BTW for you massage lovers, Monica said the other girl coming later this week is not just trained but fully licensed.

Doorman signing off and going back to my regular username.Did I get it right,

You tried her mackerel.

After you ate her red bean.

Then finished belly porking her.

Well, anyways Iam jealous of you.

POKE

Splooge McDuck
01-25-12, 02:24
Did I get it right,

You tried her mackerel.

After you ate her red bean.

Then finished belly porking her.

Well, anyways Iam jealous of you.

POKELMFAO. OK that was 1 of the most clever things I've read here so far.

BTW what is mackerel?

Braddahman
01-25-12, 15:16
Sup fellas. Well decided to finally take the plunge and see Monica. Made the call and set up appointment with her. Now this is my first time at 321 and first time for Monica so I was very eager. Parking in the back was fine. Found the room and immediately entered the outer door before someone came out of the office next door. I thought,"phew that was a close one." Rang the bell and MS let me in to the first room on left and I drop her the HF. She asked if I wanted to shower and I said,"yup, and I want Monica too." She said okay. She takes me to the shower and tells me to make sure I use mouth wash and leaves. So while I'm taking a self shower, I hear a voice say,"don't forget mouth wash." I see someone peaking in but can't make it what she looked like. So I reply and say okay. I towel down and head back to my room.

I get to my room and wait on the bed butt naked and in walks a girl, mid 30s. 5'2, C cups, nice body, shaved kitty. She starts rubbing all over me and lets me feel her up. I ask her are you Monica and she says,"yes baby". So we proceed. She went down on me BBBJ for about 10 minutes while I was sitting at the edge of the bed and she was squatting on the ground. Had the urge so BOOM she got it CIM. She cleans herself up and cleaned me up and proceeded with back massage, her walking on my back. We had small talk. Told her I was really looking forward to seeing her. She asked if I read about her online and I said yeah. She giggled. On the flip she sees proceeds another BBBJ while I finger her kitty. She moves over to 69 position where she gets me to pop a 2nd time. BOOM. CIM. So she cleans up herself up and lays down with me and tells me I'm a sweet guy. She asks my name, where I live, am I married, etc. Then she says, my name is Christy. So I say,"what your not monica?" She said,"No, Monica had her period so I help you not her." She said Monica did come in while I was showering to tell me to use the mouth wash. Dammit that was her! So me being the "too nice of a guy" proceeded to tell her that she was a sweetheart and next time I will come back for Monica. I was kind of pissed inside but on the flip side, I did have a hella of a time with Christy. She got me hard a 3rd time and she tried to get me to cum. Took a stab at BBRCG, DATY while she HJ, then I tried myself but no dice. Oh well.

I think Christy may actually be Cherry because a few I messaged a few veterans and they said it probably is Cherry. Guess my hearing was off since me juices were overflowing at the beginning. Anyway I'm kind of pissed but did have a good time with Christy / Cherry. Just wish she would have told me upfront and not play it off like she was Monica.

I know what some of you fellas might think,"braddahman, you moron, you haven't been reading the reviews of what Monica looks like?" Well fellas, I have been; however, when I'm in the heat of battle I often forget the instructions handed out by the commanders. LOL! Once she came inside and started the BBBJ, I really didn't care because it was on like donkey kong. Guess I got to use the big head before I start using the little one. LOL! Cherry ratings: L / A/S 8/9/8. Next time I go back its Monica or I'm out of there. Mahalo Splooge and OTP for the words of advice. Cheeeehoooo. Monger on fellas.

Braddahman

Mipene77
01-25-12, 17:10
LMFAO. OK that was 1 of the most clever things I've read here so far.

BTW what is mackerel?Mackerel is a fish.

Member #3973
01-25-12, 20:39
The comments by Ck813 and Davehono about Lisa's looks and mechanical service are very surprising to me. Of course, preference in looks is a personal thing and vary from one guy to the next, but I think she has a pretty face and looks very cute. Her body looks sexy and she is in great shape. She has always given me a really enthusiastic service, not mechanical at all, but rather a real, genuine girl friend experience. She is by far the best provider I have ever seen. Nearly all other reports about Lisa are very positive as well.

Sukebegai
01-26-12, 05:06
I get to my room and wait on the bed butt naked and in walks a girl, mid 30s. 5'2, C cups, nice body, shaved kitty. BraddahmanAttitude and service sound like Cherry, but 5'2" is a couple of inches too tall and Cherry is in her early 40's easy. Could this "Christy" be a new provider at 321?

Braddahman
01-27-12, 01:57
Attitude and service sound like Cherry, but 5'2" is a couple of inches too tall and Cherry is in her early 40's easy. Could this "Christy" be a new provider at 321?Sorry I suck at guessing height, weight, and age of women. She was shorter than me, and I'm not that tall. She wasn't fat and her body was pretty tone. Nice skin. Face was okay. She might be in her 40s. Like I said I suck at descriptions. I did message a few vets and they think it is Cherry. Although, when I did ask how long she was working at 321 she said a couple of weeks. Not sure if that is the standard reply but that's what she told me after she let me know she wasn't Monica.

Braddahman

Riontc
02-03-12, 16:47
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm just wondering if 321 has a new phone number, because when I call, it just rings and rings. Any info will be appreciated. FYI I have been there before and called the same number so I know it used to work. Thanks.

Doc Wayne
02-03-12, 21:54
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm just wondering if 321 has a new phone number, because when I call, it just rings and rings. Any info will be appreciated. FYI I have been there before and called the same number so I know it used to work. Thanks.Yeah same thing happened to me on Tuesday. I dialed 9457777 four times. One time was busy, the rest no answer. Was around 7. Was going be my first time there. But whoa there were choke blue and whites in the area. To those of you who are 321 regulars, do you have any thoughts or info?

Chengp
02-04-12, 00:13
Yeah same thing happened to me on Tuesday. I dialed 9457777 four times. One time was busy, the rest no answer. Was around 7. Was going be my first time there. But whoa there were choke blue and whites in the area. To those of you who are 321 regulars, do you have any thoughts or info?Bro. 321 is no longer in business per Lisa.

Be safe and happy mongering

Braddahman
02-04-12, 07:14
Kind of bummed if it is closed. I didn't get a chance to hook up with Monica. Guess I'll wait till she surfaces. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Be safe mongers.

Braddahman

LocalGuy66
02-04-12, 08:04
Bro. 321 is no longer in business per Lisa.

Be safe and happy mongeringLame. I was hoping to head over this weekend. Is Lisa working elsewhere? I was hoping I'd get to see her again.

Splooge McDuck
02-04-12, 12:57
Lame. I was hoping to head over this weekend. Is Lisa working elsewhere? I was hoping I'd get to see her again.
Kind of bummed if it is closed. I didn't get a chance to hook up with Monica. Guess I'll wait till she surfaces. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Be safe mongers.

BraddahmanI'm confident we should learn where Monica & Lisa go but what about that new young girl Bobbi / Barbie? I never got to try her. I bet I'm the only one thinking about her LOL.

Mba Hi
02-04-12, 13:17
Finally got some funds built up for tomorrow's game and a few sessions with monica after. Just love that tight bod and great friendly service. Hope 321 is not down for long, don't feel like eating day old poke when you can get the fresh stuff.

Oh I forgot the mackeral too!

LOL!

Quik808
02-04-12, 17:07
I am also so bummed that 321 is closed. I hope it is a temporary thing? I know Monica wanted it to be a sucess but somethings things just don't work out. I wish her the best! Stay safe and hopefully Monica will reappear in the future.

H Mobius
02-04-12, 17:24
I am also so bummed that 321 is closed. I hope it is a temporary thing? I know Monica wanted it to be a sucess but somethings things just don't work out. I wish her the best! Stay safe and hopefully Monica will reappear in the future.They must have purchased a number of postings from BP because there is another ad today, naming Monica. The writing style and use of "formally" instead of "formerly" mirrors that of a few members here; just something that caught my attention.

I saw Monica once back when she was at Kison and she did not look 35 :).

Panda Bike
02-05-12, 05:03
I am also so bummed that 321 is closed. I hope it is a temporary thing? I know Monica wanted it to be a sucess but somethings things just don't work out. I wish her the best! Stay safe and hopefully Monica will reappear in the future.Don't worry guys 321 will open again. [paper work] and please don't pm me.

Thanks

Ocolumbo
02-05-12, 14:23
Don't worry guys 321 will open again. [paper work] and please don't pm me.

ThanksNow all the tenants on the floor, even those too naive to know before or care, can see the steel door behind the front door. Does not take much inquiry for them to know what goes on in that office.

Mba Hi
02-05-12, 15:49
Now all the tenants on the floor, even those too naive to know before or care, can see the steel door behind the front door. Does not take much inquiry for them to know what goes on in that office.Best news I heard in a couple of days. Called yesterday and it rang and rang. Now if only the ny comes in more $$$ for next week. Extra visits. Yeah