PDA

View Full Version : 321 FKA Co & Mo

Pages : 1 [2]

Mongerboy
02-05-12, 20:19
Heard they got busted by undercover le.

Insite
02-06-12, 20:52
No LE, just closed for reasons best not best discussed now. HOWEVER, will be re-open in a day or two, same number, same everything, get ready. Now, please check my posting in the "Back Page Advertisers" and see if you can give me a hand on any previous experience, I sure would appreciate it, Thanks, and I hope the re-opening does you good!

Liona Doorman
02-06-12, 22:30
321 will reopen Tuesday 2/7. They will open about 10AM and close midnight 12. 00. After 6 PM be sure to call a little ahead so they can come down to open the door. Good luck to all.

Doorman

Rico Suave808
02-07-12, 00:17
I called 321 today and MS says they will be open tomorrow (Tuesday).

Member #3973
02-07-12, 00:17
Just heard that 321 will re-open tomorrow at 10am. Their phone 945-7777 should work

Hypo Luxa
02-07-12, 05:38
There certainly hasn't been an establishment with more drama in this short amount of time than Co & Mo's / 321 Spa.

Braddahman
02-07-12, 17:37
Tried scheduling appointment with Monica. Was asked 20 questions. Told me to hold on. Came back on phone and was told she is on vacation in Korea and not sure when she is returning. Anyone know if this is in fact true? Or am I getting the run around.

Braddahman

Mba Hi
02-07-12, 20:16
Tried scheduling appointment with Monica. Was asked 20 questions. Told me to hold on. Came back on phone and was told she is on vacation in Korea and not sure when she is returning. Anyone know if this is in fact true? Or am I getting the run around.

BraddahmanCalled this afternoon too and got the same response. Monica in korea and don't know when she's returning

Splooge McDuck
02-07-12, 21:14
Called this afternoon too and got the same response. Monica in korea and don't know when she's returning

BraddahmanAnd the plot thickens.

Just curious. Is there anyone there to partake in? Lisa? New young girl Bobbi / Barbi?

Braddahman
02-08-12, 04:55
And the plot thickens.

Just curious. Is there anyone there to partake in? Lisa? New young girl Bobbi / Barbi?MS only said Lisa and Barbi was working, that's it. Guess I got to wait a little longer for Monica. Shiiiish! LOL

Hypo Luxa
02-08-12, 05:12
MS only said Lisa and Barbi was working, that's it. Guess I got to wait a little longer for Monica. Shiiiish! LOLHmmm. Since I'm cutting down to once a month, I guess I need to decide between Lisa / Cherry and CHM Coco-since Mo is out of the country. She was going to be my once a month visit for as long as she's available.

On a side note, I can't believe how fast my coffers are filling back up since cutting out 9 out of 10 visits per month.

I literally sat aside $1800 per month in $100 bills for January and February and put it in my fire safe. Eventually I will put it in my bank account as needed. But, to look at it as a tangible thing, in my hands, counting it out... it boggles my mind I was throwing that much money a month into the hobby! Back last decade, it was expendable. Now, it makes an impact!

Ocolumbo
02-08-12, 05:44
Hmmm. Since I'm cutting down to once a month, I guess I need to decide between Lisa / Cherry and CHM Coco-since Mo is out of the country. She was going to be my once a month visit for as long as she's available.

On a side note, I can't believe how fast my coffers are filling back up since cutting out 9 out of 10 visits per month.

I literally sat aside $1800 per month in $100 bills for January and February and put it in my fire safe. Eventually I will put it in my bank account as needed. But, to look at it as a tangible thing, in my hands, counting it out. It boggles my mind I was throwing that much money a month into the hobby! Back last decade, it was expendable. Now, it makes an impact!Hey H. L, at least you have had your fun year in and year out for many years. And it ain't over yet. Just slow down and regroup. All things in moderation as the Ancients said.

But I am shutting down until a better day if it comes at all. Last chance for this JUNKIE. Good luck to you and good luck to all of you.

Spyda
02-08-12, 05:46
Any info on Barbi?

Mipene77
02-08-12, 14:36
Hmmm. Since I'm cutting down to once a month, I guess I need to decide between Lisa / Cherry and CHM Coco-since Mo is out of the country. She was going to be my once a month visit for as long as she's available.

I literally sat aside $1800 per month in $100 bills for January and February and put it in my fire safe. Eventually I will put it in my bank account as needed. But, to look at it as a tangible thing, in my hands, counting it out. It boggles my mind I was throwing that much money a month into the hobby! Back last decade, it was expendable. Now, it makes an impact!Now some of you may not agree with this but I am going to say it anyway. In my opinion I think Lisa is highly overrated. Please do not berate me on this. This is just my experience it may not have been yours. Here is why I think so:

I had her about 2 weeks ago. I think she looks way older than expected. She is easily in her 50's plus. She seems to have a heavy smokers accent or something because she justs sounds weird when she talks. Monica is really old too but I think Monica's ass looks much better and rounder. Lisa is short (to me since I am over 6') and that doesn't translate well in doggy style (my fave). She also suffers from extreme SPS (shallow pussy syndrome). Now I do not know why some here call her the energizer bunny. It may be because she is constantly switching positions. Actually that was very annoying. I would start in one position do a couple of shallow strokes and then she would just switch all of a sudden for no reason. I kept telling her to stay still and quit squirming and she kept telling me: "it hurt honey too big". So Hypo I will be blunt here, she probably can't handle you. She would not let me penetrate deep at all. It was really frustrating. Finally I just had to let her give me a BBBJTC to finish because her pussy just wasn't cutting it. And even then her BBBJTC pales in comparison to Monica's. Lisa doesn't even try to take it deep. Personally I would give her:

L: 3.

S:4.

A:6.

Money wasted in my opinion.

Just my experience, but it is what it is. I would not recommend Lisa for anyone even remotely over 7" in length or if you are thicker than normal (whatever that is). To put it bluntly she can't handle a biggie. If you fall into that category you are hereby forewarned.

Oh, by the way as I was walking out of the shower I saw this "Barbi" chick walking by. I did not get a clear look at her face but her body looked great. I almost at the last minute cancelled on Lisa and was going to ask for her but I did not want to seem wishywashy to the mama. In retrospect now that I think about it I should have asked for her. I am positive I would have had a better time with Barbi than with Lisa. Crap, why didn't I choose her? Damnit!

Kurocha
02-08-12, 15:20
Now some of you may not agree with this but I am going to say it anyway. In my opinion I think Lisa is highly overrated. Please do not berate me on this. This is just my experience it may not have been yours. Here is why I think so:

I had her about 2 weeks ago. I think she looks way older than expected. She is easily in her 50's plus. She seems to have a heavy smokers accent or something because she justs sounds weird when she talks. Monica is really old too but I think Monica's ass looks much better and rounder. Lisa is short (to me since I am over 6') and that doesn't translate well in doggy style (my fave). She also suffers from extreme SPS (shallow pussy syndrome). Now I do not know why some here call her the energizer bunny. It may be because she is constantly switching positions. Actually that was very annoying. I would start in one position do a couple of shallow strokes and then she would just switch all of a sudden for no reason. I kept telling her to stay still and quit squirming and she kept telling me: "it hurt honey too big". So Hypo I will be blunt here, she probably can't handle you. She would not let me penetrate deep at all. It was really frustrating. Finally I just had to let her give me a BBBJTC to finish because her pussy just wasn't cutting it. And even then her BBBJTC pales in comparison to Monica's. Lisa doesn't even try to take it deep. Personally I would give her:

L: 3.

S:4.

A:6.

Money wasted in my opinion.

Just my experience, but it is what it is. I would not recommend Lisa for anyone even remotely over 7" in length or if you are thicker than normal (whatever that is). To put it bluntly she can't handle a biggie. If you fall into that category you are hereby forewarned.

Oh, by the way as I was walking out of the shower I saw this "Barbi" chick walking by. I did not get a clear look at her face but her body looked great. I almost at the last minute cancelled on Lisa and was going to ask for her but I did not want to seem wishywashy to the mama. In retrospect now that I think about it I should have asked for her. I am positive I would have had a better time with Barbi than with Lisa. Crap, why didn't I choose her? Damnit!Totally agree on your assesment of Lis (aka Cherry from CHM) I saw her at CHM a couple of years ago before her massive makeover and strongly agree about her shallow pussy syndrome. Seriously I could only go in half way, so she closed her legs together to try to provide artificial "depth" but it didn't work for me. She is actually in her mid 60's. Amazing what plastic surgery can't do for you. One of her former co-workers even told me that she is on the verge of early dementia, but I wouldn't hold that against her. I would take the $$ and put it towards CoCo or Summer (whatever she is calling herself now) at CHM. Speaking of which, Mipene77, you bring up a good point. There should be a thread dedicated to provider's pussy size so there isn't any embarassing moments just before you commit yourself financially. I have run into a few situations where the provider and I hit it off, she was beautiful but once I tried to "enter the domain", things went south due to size differentials, some providers that come to mind: Yoyo aatPink, Lisa, CindyatSeven, AmyatCC#612, PennyatParadise Spa.

Jake1213
02-08-12, 16:55

BraddahmanI can say this I think it was last week that there were blue and whites all over the parking area at the Leone St. Address of CO&MO so it would be safe to say that it was raided. I have an office right inthe area and saw it first hand.

Hypo Luxa
02-08-12, 18:09
Now some of you may not agree with this but I am going to say it anyway. In my opinion I think Lisa is highly overrated.Maybe you're onto something. The last time I saw her was in late '09. I do specifically remember that I was not satisfied with that session, nor the previous one I had and made a decision then to move on. I think seeing her cute little body in 321 and reading reports made we want to see her again. I was mainly into her for the oral service (much like Coco). When I'm with Monica, along with killer mouth skills, she's an awesome ride as well. Hmmm, I think I'll see Coco and focus on the head portion of her service.

The girls at Pink (or wherever they've gone to now) , seem interesting. As well as Apple / Ivy from GQ. If Lily were in town (at Roses) , she'd be at the top of my list following my all BB and multiple pop session with her last time.

Thanks for the op-ed piece!

Hypo Luxa
02-08-12, 18:13
Speaking of which, Mipene77, you bring up a good point. There should be a thread dedicated to provider's pussy size so there isn't any embarassing moments just before you commit yourself financially. I have run into a few situations where the provider and I hit it off, she was beautiful but once I tried to "enter the domain", things went south due to size differentials, some providers that come to mind: Yoyo aatPink, Lisa, CindyatSeven, AmyatCC#612, PennyatParadise Spa.

I'll add Mimi at PT as well. She still hasn't forgiven me for sending her to the hospital (her claim) five or so years ago. Every time I've seen after that, she's pissed, but we make up. But the very next time, she's pissed again reminding me of it. This went on and on until I finally stopped seeing her. I only saw her for her BBBJCIM and FIA anyway.

Shy Hawaiiguy
02-08-12, 18:24
Went to 321 for the first time the other week before the reported raid and was set up with a girl who told me her name was bobbie (at least that's what I heard)

Was daytime, I didn't have change for meters and was running late, so parked in the building's lot. When the attendant asked me where I was going, I got flustered but told her 3rd floor. Didn't look at me funny but in my mind was thinking 'she knows I'm there for no good' hehe.

My guess is bobbie is around 5'2" ish, skinny, with nice small perky tits (large A's / small Bs). Face was ok, not real pretty but not unattractive. She started in a bikini and first stripped her top off.

Started with massage on my back, was pretty good (had no expectation for massage) , went for a while, then started with the sensual touching up and down between the legs, crack, balls, and shaft. Very, very nice.

Turned over and stroked me until I finished round 1, nice and sensual rotating HJ.

More decent massage on front, more on back. She said she only does HJ and BJ. Took her bottom off to reveal nice pussy, round 2 was HJ and CBJ. CBJ was just ok, HJ technique is very good.

Off to standing shower where I was cleaned with very nice manners, validated my parking, was there an hour 15 min. She said come back and try other girls for [makes the pelvis thrusting motion]

Only slightly negatives to my visit was having to park in the lot (my fault for not bringing change) , the door is the first one off the elevator I took (was standing at the door hoping no one in the entire hallway or elevator would see me go in or out) , and the slight, slight smoker breath from bobbie.

Normal fees, I would return for bobbie or try someone else if I want [pelvis thrusting motion]. Not sure if I'd do bb cause I'm concerned about safety.

Genji 808
02-08-12, 20:49
Decided to stop by 321 to see what the fuss is all about. Met Lisa and decided to pass. No offense but I prefer the young hotties who give great standard service. Extras are all fine and good but I'd rather bang a young hot chick instead of milfs and gilfs with extras.

Ocolumbo
02-08-12, 21:22
Decided to stop by 321 to see what the fuss is all about. Met Lisa and decided to pass. No offense but I prefer the young hotties who give great standard service. Extras are all fine and good but I'd rather bang a young hot chick instead of milfs and gilfs with extras.I had great time with her. She is small even for my height. She said right things. Got me rock hard with expectation in the shower. Great session. Double pops. I got dressed and she wanted to go again. I should have tried.

Insite
02-08-12, 22:53
I can say this I think it was last week that there were blue and whites all over the parking area at the Leone St. Address of CO&MO so it would be safe to say that it was raided. I have an office right inthe area and saw it first hand.Hey Jake1213, cops WERE NOT there to raid 321, this is a fact. On Monday the 30th, my friend was accompied there three times in one day, each time with four LE, just to "stand by" as the place was seized for financial reasons and he allowed the girls to get their possessions out. It has now been sold to another investor so watch for Cherry, Barbi, Monica to return in about 7-10 days, and probably for the return of Coco & Yoko. Better start getting in line now as the "build-up" taking place should prove satisfying. I was just there with Barbi and I think she is the greatest.

H Mobius
02-08-12, 22:56
Called this afternoon too and got the same response. Monica in korea and don't know when she's returningShe was very active; the 'spitter' at Kison! Is she perhaps the one who got hauled?

Member #3973
02-09-12, 00:15
Just saw Lisa yesterday the first day 321 reopened. I do not agree at all with the negative assessments in the posts below. Awesome unrushed, GFE service as usual. I have seen her many, many times, and find her just as cheerful, pretty (I like her face) , hot and sexy as when I first met her at CHM a few years ago. She isindeed very petite and tight, but if you go easy at first, get her excited and into it, she can handle a monger who is above average without complaint. She is one of the few AMP girls I never had been able to tire out. She is probably the best and most consistently good AMP girl in Honolulu - I'll admit I never saw Monica. And I really do not get that BS about her being mid 50ies or even older. I saw her drivers license, so I know her birthday. Seems like badmouthing from competing providers.

Nearly posts about Lisa / Cherry are enthusiastic and very positive. In fact it was one of Hypo Luxa's posts that first made me go see her at CHM and I was blown away. There are many other good AMP girls out there, but very few in Lisa's class.

Hypo Luxa
02-09-12, 01:35
In fact it was one of Hypo Luxa's posts that first made me go see her at CHM and I was blown away. There are many other good AMP girls out there, but very few in Lisa's class.Yeah, I'm conflicted. I just remember my first couple of times with her being great, and the last couple being average. That's why reports are good. Lots to compare and make your own decision.

Mipene77
02-09-12, 02:56
Just saw Lisa yesterday the first day 321 reopened. I do not agree at all with the negative assessments in the posts below. Awesome unrushed, GFE service as usual. I have seen her many, many times, and find her just as cheerful, pretty (I like her face) , hot and sexy as when I first met her at CHM a few years ago. She isindeed very petite and tight, but if you go easy at first, get her excited and into it, she can handle a monger who is above average without complaint. She is one of the few AMP girls I never had been able to tire out. She is probably the best and most consistently good AMP girl in Honolulu. I'll admit I never saw Monica. And I really do not get that BS about her being mid 50ies or even older. I saw her drivers license, so I know her birthday. Seems like badmouthing from competing providers.

Nearly posts about Lisa / Cherry are enthusiastic and very positive. In fact it was one of Hypo Luxa's posts that first made me go see her at CHM and I was blown away. There are many other good AMP girls out there, but very few in Lisa's class.That is the beauty of this forum. To each his own and YMMV. In Lisa's case it is surely a case of YMMV. But I still stand by my assessment that she cannot handle a large size member. For those of us that fall into that category I was providing info so they could make a decision. I think I will take the advice of Genji808 and stop seeing these MILFS and GILFS (Lisa). Except for Lily at Rose (when she comes back).

Right now I am heading to Ginza to go see Julie. At least then I will be banging a younger pretty girl and not a grandma like Lisa. But just my opinion. You guys can have Lisa, be my guest.

Ocolumbo
02-09-12, 03:13
Hey Jake1213, cops WERE NOT there to raid 321, this is a fact. On Monday the 30th, my friend was accompied there three times in one day, each time with four LE, just to "stand by" as the place was seized for financial reasons and he allowed the girls to get their possessions out. It has now been sold to another investor so watch for Cherry, Barbi, Monica to return in about 7-10 days, and probably for the return of Coco & Yoko. Better start getting in line now as the "build-up" taking place should prove satisfying. I was just there with Barbi and I think she is the greatest.You mean Monica was not the owner and she works at a place that belonged and will belong to someone else?

Hypo Luxa
02-09-12, 08:46
She should have taken a look and just said "you're too big for me. I'll get you another girl or a refund." Since she didn't, what's the point of the guilt trips? She knew what you were getting into (her nani) , and consented at the time. Sorry if this is offensive, especially to Panda Bike, but I can't stand that type of garbage. Be up front.

Aloha,

KoloThe thing is I had seen her before a few times with no problems. Although, FS was always during my second round, as the first round was always BBBJCIM with her, which naturally "softened" the pace during FS. One night I came to see her after I had drank a few. I didn't pop for round one as my tipsiness numbed the sensation of the BBBJ, so we went right into FS. Having not popped, I went with my normal deeper penetrations--the kind you do when you're horny and have all your mojo.

Anyway, it got tiresome after a while having to always explain to her that we had already made up the last time I saw her. But she just kept ragging on me until finally I had enough.

Hypo Luxa
02-09-12, 17:27
The thing is I had seen her before a few times with no problems. Although, FS was always during my second round, as the first round was always BBBJCIM with her, which naturally "softened" the pace during FS. One night I came to see her after I had drank a few. I didn't pop for round one as my tipsiness numbed the sensation of the BBBJ, so we went right into FS. Having not popped, I went with my normal deeper penetrations-the kind you do when you're horny and have all your mojo.

Anyway, it got tiresome after a while having to always explain to her that we had already made up the last time I saw her. But she just kept ragging on me until finally I had enough.I guess this is how threads go off track, eh? LOL!

John Ross
02-09-12, 19:07
You mean Monica was not the owner and she works at a place that belonged and will belong to someone else?In that building, KSBE is the fee simple owner and they have a master lessor for the property. In this instance, one of the lessee's probably was in arrears in their rent so they were evicted from the property.

Insite
02-09-12, 22:03
In that building, KSBE is the fee simple owner and they have a master lessor for the property. In this instance, one of the lessee's probably was in arrears in their rent so they were evicted from the property.
Hey Jake1213, cops WERE NOT there to raid 321, this is a fact. On Monday the 30th, my friend was accompied there three times in one day, each time with four LE, just to "stand by" as the place was seized for financial reasons and he allowed the girls to get their possessions out. It has now been sold to another investor so watch for Cherry, Barbi, Monica to return in about 7-10 days, and probably for the return of Coco & Yoko. Better start getting in line now as the "build-up" taking place should prove satisfying. I was just there with Barbi and I think she is the greatest.There was NO raid, the place is VERY SAFE. And, not one debt or bill was not paid "on time" (including the rent, which was and is on a current status). Reason for change was personal. But Cherry is doing a good job and I was with Bobbi recently and I think she is the.

Greatest. Probably cause she is my "type". Good luck, as before, more girls on there way, and place should be better than before. More later when Monica OK's the info "to go". See you around.

Panda Bike
02-10-12, 00:24
She should have taken a look and just said "you're too big for me. I'll get you another girl or a refund." Since she didn't, what's the point of the guilt trips? She knew what you were getting into (her nani) , and consented at the time. Sorry if this is offensive, especially to Panda Bike, but I can't stand that type of garbage. Be up front.

Aloha,

KoloIn the 10 years I known Mimi she has only been to the hospital in Hawaii 4 times and it was for a cold. In all of Mimi's post there was never a time that she said the guy was too big. I'm not offensive just trying to keed everybody honest. Like one post said Mimi swallowed him [ never happend ]. Now Coco will turn guys away that are too big. Just ask her. BTW she is one of the nices girls out there. This is up front. What you say Kolonahe is right the girls should be up front like Coco.

Hypo Luxa
02-10-12, 07:53
In the 10 years I known Mimi she has only been to the hospital in Hawaii 4 times and it was for a cold. In all of Mimi's post there was never a time that she said the guy was too big. I'm not offensive just trying to keed everybody honest. Like one post said Mimi swallowed him [ never happend ]. Now Coco will turn guys away that are too big. Just ask her. BTW she is one of the nices girls out there. This is up front. What you say Kolonahe is right the girls should be up front like Coco.First, I've only relayed what Mimi said to me. Whether it was true or not, who knows. I tended "not" to believe her story myself and that she was trying to lay a guilt trip on me... the way she started her story over every time I saw her makes me wonder if she's "all there."

Secondly, dude, don't be naive to think that you know everything about a provider(s). How do you know if she spit "every" single time someone came in her mouth? Were you there? You sound to me like you are under her spell or something. Try not to take this all to seriously and understand that these girls are like anyone else and may lie about things they may not want to admit.

Kitie Carson
02-11-12, 23:07
Just saw Lisa yesterday the first day 321 reopened. I do not agree at all with the negative assessments in the posts below. Awesome unrushed, GFE service as usual. I have seen her many, many times, and find her just as cheerful, pretty (I like her face) , hot and sexy as when I first met her at CHM a few years ago. She isindeed very petite and tight, but if you go easy at first, get her excited and into it, she can handle a monger who is above average without complaint. She is one of the few AMP girls I never had been able to tire out. She is probably the best and most consistently good AMP girl in Honolulu. I'll admit I never saw Monica. And I really do not get that BS about her being mid 50ies or even older. I saw her drivers license, so I know her birthday. Seems like badmouthing from competing providers.

Nearly posts about Lisa / Cherry are enthusiastic and very positive. In fact it was one of Hypo Luxa's posts that first made me go see her at CHM and I was blown away. There are many other good AMP girls out there, but very few in Lisa's class.Saturday Afternoon finally got to stop in. Knew Monica was out so called and asked for Lisa and she was in. AllI can say is

FIRECRACKER. She is very fun to be with. Talked my head off during the initial massage but eventually we got down to business. Pretty much everything done. X2. Great enthusiam and nice tiny body. Kind of reminds me of a gymnast. Very good session. Will be back.

Panda Bike
02-12-12, 04:07
First, I've only relayed what Mimi said to me. Whether it was true or not, who knows. I tended "not" to believe her story myself and that she was trying to lay a guilt trip on me. The way she started her story over every time I saw her makes me wonder if she's "all there."

Secondly, dude, don't be naive to think that you know everything about a provider (s). How do you know if she spit "every" single time someone came in her mouth? Were you there? You sound to me like you are under her spell or something. Try not to take this all to seriously and understand that these girls are like anyone else and may lie about things they may not want to admit.I'm not under her spell I'm that something. I offered her a thousand many years ago to swallow and she said never. If she did she would be like Monica and have twice as much customers right. Remember it's all about money with these girls right. Nobody ever posted about her swallowing except one guy that was Unholy and Hypo Luxa I know everything about these providers you don't know who I am. PM me sometime and I'll tell you who I am then you will know. Only Hypo Luxa PM me, not everybody I won't answer anybody else.

Ocolumbo
02-12-12, 07:17
That is the beauty of this forum. To each his own and YMMV. In Lisa's case it is surely a case of YMMV. But I still stand by my assessment that she cannot handle a large size member. For those of us that fall into that category I was providing info so they could make a decision. I think I will take the advice of Genji808 and stop seeing these MILFS and GILFS (Lisa). Except for Lily at Rose (when she comes back).

Right now I am heading to Ginza to go see Julie. At least then I will be banging a younger pretty girl and not a grandma like Lisa. But just my opinion. You guys can have Lisa, be my guest.I don't understand if you are big why you would choose to be with a smaller girl who would not be able to handle you? Is it not a foregone conclusion that the session would be fraught with problems? Why not stick with the bigger girls who physically would be equipped to handle? Lily at Rose is above average in size and height and could handle. Sara, your star-crossed provider, could have also. I have only been with Julie once but I recall that she is tall. Would not the tallest ones out there be best, like Lexi at Pink and Apple at 7? I mean for your own fun and pleasure.

Mipene77
02-12-12, 14:31
Dude, pussy dimensions or the ability for a girl to take on a big one has no relation to her body size. I have had small girls take me on no problem. Apple of RM is a great example. She loves big ones and doesn't complain and she is a really small girl. The main thing that pissed me off about Lisa is that she was constantly switching positions and not even letting me try to go deep or continue stroking. Personally I just don't like her. That's just the way it is. She seems much better from far away. But the closer I got to her the older and less attractive and less sexy she got. Just my opinion. Like I said you guys can have her.

Kurocha
02-12-12, 15:31
Got to agree, no correlation between size of provider and dimensions of her canal. An example for me is Angie vs Lisa at Golden Butterfly. Both women smallish, and petite, with Angie I could go deep and although initially tight and uncomfortable for her, session ended up being great for both of us once her pussy loosened up. No matter how much lube and how patient I was with Lisa, her pussy just had its physical limitations. Not a knock at all on Lisa, it is just the way she is built. When I read reports of providers being real tight, it is actually a red flag for me, because in many cases, I could tell the provider was in pain trying to make the best of the session. Yoyo at Pink for me was a perfect example, lots of great reports about her, we really hit it off, but when it came time for FS she felt bad and had to call in Donna to continue with the session as she was way too tight.

Ocolumbo
02-12-12, 16:38
I had a provider at VIP, maybe Sylvia was her name not sure, that I saw once who tried to block me in every freaking position. Had trouble getting really hard that day and had to finish with a HJ. She did give the best HJ I have ever had, but I did not pay her for a HJ, and she had asked for money up front! LOL.

Ocolumbo
02-12-12, 16:44
I was with Yoyo I think three times. Last time her pussy seemed kinda loose. And stinky during 69. When I left and this was late afternoon or early evening there were like ten Micronesians sitting in Pink's lobby waiting for all the providers to be available. Mama was holding the hands of two of them sitting on the couch. LOL. Either some of their comrades were banging in the rooms already or they were all waiting together. LOL. I did not understand why some of them would have the patience to wait their turns when they could have gone next door. LOL. Maybe Yoyo and others made big bucks that night.

Kurocha
02-12-12, 22:27
LOL. Maybe Yoyo and others made big bucks that night.Maybe that explains why she retired from the business.

Ocolumbo
02-12-12, 22:45
Maybe that explains why she retired from the business.Heard that Yoyo, who looked early 20s but was actually late 20s, had issues with a married monger. She was not here in Honolulu that long to really make the big bucks for retirement from the business. Probably stayed less than a year? How many years did Channel at 7 / Sakura and Syndi at PT work before retirement? Don't' know what she is doing now. Probably back in NY. Should check with Eva when Eva returns to Pink for an update of her friend.

Member #3973
02-12-12, 23:33
Just heard that 321 is closed on Sundays from now on.

Kurocha
02-15-12, 16:34
So I ask the question to all devoted followers of Monica. Has anyone heard where she has been recently? Is she still here in Hawaii? The reason I ask the question is I have been hearing from multiple sources (these sources are not fellow mongers, but rather Korean women that are still in the business or from thoses that have long retired) that Monica was dumped by her husband, the almost seventy year old hauoli guy, who has been characterized by a lot of Monica's aquaintances as a "pimp" and has now hooked on to Lisa letting her run 321. This apparently stemmed from Monica borrowing money from Lisa to open 321 and Lisa perhaps claiming part ownership. Lisa has been apparently calling around former co-workers to see if they would come and work for her at 321. I worry for Monica as she is such a sweetheart who seems to have been thrown under the bus and is laying low with not very many options as she has burned a lot of bridges in Hawaii with other AMPs. I hope these rumors are false, but if there are any credible mongers out there that have been in contact with Monica, would be good to know that she is okay.

Hypo Luxa
02-15-12, 22:07
So I ask the question to all devoted followers of Monica. Has anyone heard where she has been recently? Is she still here in Hawaii? The reason I ask the question is I have been hearing from multiple sources (these sources are not fellow mongers, but rather Korean women that are still in the business or from thoses that have long retired) that Monica was dumped by her husband, the almost seventy year old hauoli guy, who has been characterized by a lot of Monica's aquaintances as a "pimp" and has now hooked on to Lisa letting her run 321. This apparently stemmed from Monica borrowing money from Lisa to open 321 and Lisa perhaps claiming part ownership. Lisa has been apparently calling around former co-workers to see if they would come and work for her at 321. I worry for Monica as she is such a sweetheart who seems to have been thrown under the bus and is laying low with not very many options as she has burned a lot of bridges in Hawaii with other AMPs. I hope these rumors are false, but if there are any credible mongers out there that have been in contact with Monica, would be good to know that she is okay.It's like a soap opera! No wonder Coco bailed after three days. She saw the drama writing on the wall.

Panda Bike
02-15-12, 23:10
So I ask the question to all devoted followers of Monica. Has anyone heard where she has been recently? Is she still here in Hawaii? The reason I ask the question is I have been hearing from multiple sources (these sources are not fellow mongers, but rather Korean women that are still in the business or from thoses that have long retired) that Monica was dumped by her husband, the almost seventy year old hauoli guy, who has been characterized by a lot of Monica's aquaintances as a "pimp" and has now hooked on to Lisa letting her run 321. This apparently stemmed from Monica borrowing money from Lisa to open 321 and Lisa perhaps claiming part ownership. Lisa has been apparently calling around former co-workers to see if they would come and work for her at 321. I worry for Monica as she is such a sweetheart who seems to have been thrown under the bus and is laying low with not very many options as she has burned a lot of bridges in Hawaii with other AMPs. I hope these rumors are false, but if there are any credible mongers out there that have been in contact with Monica, would be good to know that she is okay.Monica is okay and will be working some were in the furture. It's going to take a little time but everything will be fine. Poor girl will have to start all over again because of her bad husband. If LE are reading this they should go after Monica's ex for not claiming Monica's money [ tax ]. I would say its about $300,000. Monica has 0 money.

John Ross
02-16-12, 04:24
Monica is okay and will be working some were in the furture. It's going to take a little time but everything will be fine. Poor girl will have to start all over again because of her bad husband. If LE are reading this they should go after Monica's ex for not claiming Monica's money [ tax ]. I would say its about $300,000. Monica has 0 money.I know all of the guys here hate being taken advantage of by BGs and AMP girls, but that kind of crap just pisses me off. I must be getting soft in my old age, but can't guys make their own money? I've heard of too many stories of BGs getting bfs that end up being leeches and spending all their money. Now it seems AMP girls also have the same luck.

Hypo Luxa
02-16-12, 04:46
Monica has 0 money.Well, on the plus side, Monica has a built-in moneymaker! Although I'm semi-retired from AMPing now, if Mo would hole up in a hotel and take appointments (providing I'd get the normal extended session with multiple shots) , I would be a customer with a standing appointment every week. I think she could really make thousands of dollars back if she did the hotel thing with much lower overhead.

Mba Hi
02-16-12, 13:46
Well, on the plus side, Monica has a built-in moneymaker! Although I'm semi-retired from AMPing now, if Mo would hole up in a hotel and take appointments (providing I'd get the normal extended session with multiple shots) , I would be a customer with a standing appointment every week. I think she could really make thousands of dollars back if she did the hotel thing with much lower overhead.Maybe should could buy penny's place (1930 beretania) or work a management ownership deal to get restarted.

RadioHazard
02-16-12, 16:51
Never been to this place or meet monica but this is mess up if its true. Stupid on her part. Bad for all. I am thinking she is smarter than that. If you believe this to be true than mongers should stop going to the place. Makes me wonder if other places and providers are in a similar situation? So in a nut shell. Monica and sounds like the rest had at this place a pimp? I wish monica and any AMP girl who has treat us guys with good service all the best.

Monica is okay and will be working some were in the furture. It's going to take a little time but everything will be fine. Poor girl will have to start all over again because of her bad husband. If LE are reading this they should go after Monica's ex for not claiming Monica's money [ tax ]. I would say its about $300,000. Monica has 0 money.

Alohaoe
02-16-12, 17:04
It's like a soap opera! No wonder Coco bailed after three days. She saw the drama writing on the wall.Coco quit after working a couple of days had a agrument with Monica husband. She was afraid so change her name to Sony so he wouldn't know where she was working.

Happy Mongering

Insite
02-16-12, 17:43
Dear Hypo,

You are absolutely correct in posts #'s 296 & 256. Reading a combination of the last few days' posts is more akin to a women's coffee clutch over a noon time 'soap opera', than a group of mongers exploiting their sexual encounters and recommendations or warnings. I thought only the 'female'. Soap opera types (apologies for my illustration or comparison to any female readers) built up their conclusions over a lack of factual information expounding it to be so. Anyway, your observations are good, except they really relate to the 'posters' rather than to the actual facts (I will explain below). One exception, Coco 'bailed' because she had no money, not because of her 'insite' – who would finance a business out of FUTURE earnings after putting nothing down?

Three categories of 'posters' exist. The ones who draw conclusions like the soap opera watchers, the ones who actually care about Monica or will miss her attributes, and the one who 'knows everything' because of his prior work experience and the desire to impress others, while being pissed off cause Monica left him after a few days discovering that he was not out to help her but to help himself (to her and her money) and then blame someone else.

Thank You's go to Braddahman, Kurocha, Mba HI, John Ross (even though your concern was based upon misguided info from Panda Bike) , and even you Hypo (I think). You folks seem to have actual concern or admiration for Monica. I'm sure she will appreciate that knowing that some decent people do exist even in this realm of the woods.

As for Hypo's soap opera clan of Jake1213, John Ross-twice, and Kurocha, your deductions are the opposite of "truth is golden". Jake1213, I know it's exciting reading for you to post that 'it's safe to say' that 321 was 'raided', but as previously posted, though not as exciting as yours, that is absolutely incorrect, the police were there voluntarily as requested. John Ross, your 'probably' was definitely 'improbable' and very inaccurate assuming that the rent was not paid. Never has a bill even been late paid by 321. And, I know you (expounding on Panda Bike's misinformation) took up Monica's flag, again, like the rent assumption, and I can see you will easily carry the flag of mis-information along.

And now to the one I truly feel sorry for, Panda Bike, who in post #248, lets everyone know again how much he knows, but won't accept 'pm's' from anyone except Hypo – he certainly seems to be very secretive (like a slippery snow-cone, tee-hee, am I on the right track?). But his info is again 'just repeats' from a 'friend' (or just a big mouth) of Monica's who, as with all AMPs, thinks she knows everything there is to know. What they don't tell you is that Monica was lured in with an offer of help during her trying times, by an investigator who ends up KEEPING HER MONEY that she entrusted to him for safekeeping, after she decides to leave discovering his true intentions. Then, out of hurt and spite for not going along with his program, has others post lies and 'out of the blue' assumptions and accusations of which he has no knowledge. You all know, making deductive mistakes like Jake, John Ross, & Kurocha are reasoning errors that are a part of life not intended to be hateful, but purposely outright lying because your rouse didn't trick her is something else, shame, shame. Additionally, I personally know Monica's, 'husband, roommate, friend' and can guarantee that his salaried income per year far exceeds what Panda 'would say' that he took from her. Further, in his #297, I can guarantee that yes, now that she is not with Panda's friend, she is OK, but. That she will never be working anywhere in the future, as she is tired of all the baloney. Well, enough.

For all of you, mongers & gossiping AMPs, Monica is now just great, has no plans now or ever to 'work' again and hopes that you will remember her fondly and maybe, just maybe, induct her into your 'formers – hall of fame'. You remember her for many things but she was always a soft spoken, nice, caring person and has now decided to go on to bigger and better things.

Happy Mongering.

Insite
02-16-12, 20:49
Coco quit after working a couple of days had a agrument with Monica husband. She was afraid so change her name to Sony so he wouldn't know where she was working.

Happy MongeringCoco quit because after three days, she couldn't come up with any money. And when the husband ask for it, she left. No argument, she just realized she couldn't get a partnership for FREE. Yah. She must be really afraid, with all the postings of her abilities, and her raid of destruction at Kison. You can tell she is really lying low. Alohaoe, obviously I don't know who you are, but she sure must be paying you a lot to post this BS. I pretty sure that everyone else that reads this can unquestionably tell that she is really afraid and lying low and telling everyone not to mention her in any of the posting as she is so, so, so, afraid. Give me a breakn anyone could find her even if they lived on the moon. What a bunch of self-serving crap.

Member #3973
02-16-12, 21:15
Monica's husband is no longer involved in 321, and has not been since they re-opened last week.

Celestron Sky
02-16-12, 21:35
Monica's husband is no longer involved in 321, and has not been since they re-opened last week.What does he look like? I may have seen him there Sat night. Although he did try to make it clear that he has no involvement.

Liona Doorman
02-17-12, 03:23
What does he look like? I may have seen him there Sat night. Although he did try to make it clear that he has no involvement.Pretty sure that was me. Just filling in to open the door after kitchen mama went home.

I make it my practice to never ask or give details to customers on what goes on behind closed doors. It's better for the girls' business and as a practical matter better to protect me from HRS §712-1201. Same is true as far as commenting on the business situation. I did break this rule once to relate my very real monger experience with Bobbi / Barbie but now wish I had used my other username.

Monica's husband or BF? I wish; don't we all? LOL. Go back to my first post #131.

I barely knew Monica, biblicaly or otherwise, before I worked for her. I was pleasantly surprised with what a kind person I found her to be. Even if Monica never comes back to work, I wish her and her husband the best.

Doorman

Hypo Luxa
02-17-12, 03:53
A few things. I have only ever posted info as relayed to me by Monica herself, which happened mostly at the beginning of 321 / Co&Mo's opening. Whether it was true or not is all on Monica. Again, I posted what she relayed to me.

Second, all my comments regarding soap operas was expressed as opinion. I never said I knew anything."Facts" or rumors were posted by others.

If you read my previous posts, you'll see I've never had anything but the utmost respect for Monica. Commenting on the drama there has nothing to do with that.

Sad that she will no longer be providing as she was a top 5 of all-time provider!

And finally, even though Panda Bike said he'd only except PM's from me, I never PM'ed him. So I have nothing to do with him at all.

Insite. A request. Who are you really? What differentiates you from a monger like any of us making up everything you said to someone in the know?

Thanks!

Dear Hypo,

You are absolutely correct in posts #'s 296 & 256. Reading a combination of the last few days' posts is more akin to a women's coffee clutch over a noon time 'soap opera', than a group of mongers exploiting their sexual encounters and recommendations or warnings. I thought only the 'female'. Soap opera types (apologies for my illustration or comparison to any female readers) built up their conclusions over a lack of factual information expounding it to be so. Anyway, your observations are good, except they really relate to the 'posters' rather than to the actual facts (I will explain below). One exception, Coco 'bailed' because she had no money, not because of her 'insite' – who would finance a business out of FUTURE earnings after putting nothing down?

Three categories of 'posters' exist. The ones who draw conclusions like the soap opera watchers, the ones who actually care about Monica or will miss her attributes, and the one who 'knows everything' because of his prior work experience and the desire to impress others, while being pissed off cause Monica left him after a few days discovering that he was not out to help her but to help himself (to her and her money) and then blame someone else.

Thank You's go to Braddahman, Kurocha, Mba HI, John Ross (even though your concern was based upon misguided info from Panda Bike) , and even you Hypo (I think). You folks seem to have actual concern or admiration for Monica. I'm sure she will appreciate that knowing that some decent people do exist even in this realm of the woods.

As for Hypo's soap opera clan of Jake1213, John Ross-twice, and Kurocha, your deductions are the opposite of "truth is golden". Jake1213, I know it's exciting reading for you to post that 'it's safe to say' that 321 was 'raided', but as previously posted, though not as exciting as yours, that is absolutely incorrect, the police were there voluntarily as requested. John Ross, your 'probably' was definitely 'improbable' and very inaccurate assuming that the rent was not paid. Never has a bill even been late paid by 321. And, I know you (expounding on Panda Bike's misinformation) took up Monica's flag, again, like the rent assumption, and I can see you will easily carry the flag of mis-information along.

And now to the one I truly feel sorry for, Panda Bike, who in post #248, lets everyone know again how much he knows, but won't accept 'pm's' from anyone except Hypo – he certainly seems to be very secretive (like a slippery snow-cone, tee-hee, am I on the right track?). But his info is again 'just repeats' from a 'friend' (or just a big mouth) of Monica's who, as with all AMPs, thinks she knows everything there is to know. What they don't tell you is that Monica was lured in with an offer of help during her trying times, by an investigator who ends up KEEPING HER MONEY that she entrusted to him for safekeeping, after she decides to leave discovering his true intentions. Then, out of hurt and spite for not going along with his program, has others post lies and 'out of the blue' assumptions and accusations of which he has no knowledge. You all know, making deductive mistakes like Jake, John Ross, & Kurocha are reasoning errors that are a part of life not intended to be hateful, but purposely outright lying because your rouse didn't trick her is something else, shame, shame. Additionally, I personally know Monica's, 'husband, roommate, friend' and can guarantee that his salaried income per year far exceeds what Panda 'would say' that he took from her. Further, in his #297, I can guarantee that yes, now that she is not with Panda's friend, she is OK, but. That she will never be working anywhere in the future, as she is tired of all the baloney. Well, enough.

For all of you, mongers & gossiping AMPs, Monica is now just great, has no plans now or ever to 'work' again and hopes that you will remember her fondly and maybe, just maybe, induct her into your 'formers – hall of fame'. You remember her for many things but she was always a soft spoken, nice, caring person and has now decided to go on to bigger and better things.

Happy Mongering.

Panda Bike
02-17-12, 05:31
Dear Hypo,

Happy Mongering.Everything I told is the truth and I know everybody that is in the 321 business. I have talked to everyone there and even outside people too. I'm pretty sure this post is Monica's husband. He has many different names on this site. If anyone thinks I'm BS them just get me mad and I'll sink this ship. Monica is staying around because she has a court date.

Ocolumbo
02-17-12, 05:34
Jesus H. Christ! Enough of this shit already. Those who may be in the know are not willing to come forward for full disclosure, and just drop hints about what may or may not have happened at 321. The lack of full disclosure that is plausible fuels speculation and postings that are suggestive but could not be confirmed and verified. Then, more denials come out along with more hints and suggestions of the truth. This is all bull shit.

Is the husband a bad guy or real bad guy or not? What kind of bad guy? Just a pimp daddy or connected made man or wannabe? How is it that Monica is "married" to him? Same guy on the public records at the DCCA as agent in charge of CO & Mo's and 321 LLC? You could google him and his "marriage." What was the original ownership and management situation and what has changed? Is Monica dumped, making a comeback or retired? Is Lisa a bad guy in all of this?

Why could not somebody in the actual know just speak the truth that is plausible? And put an end to this shit of finger pointing.

Subway45
02-17-12, 13:24
Insite. A request. Who are you really? What differentiates you from a monger like any of us making up everything you said to someone in the know?

Thanks!It should be obvious who Insite is. More than likely Monica's husband trying to cover his ass. Who else (one with no history on this board of mongering or even prior posting experience on other providers / AMPs) would dedicate such passionate detail in trying to justify the dealings of 321 and Monica. There seems to be an unusual amount of anger and blame directed at a lot of posters here that have expressed an opinion out of concern for Monica and are now being singled out and lambasted for not knowing the truth. Perhaps it is Insites way of trying to deflect the blame away from him and spew it at others. Yes we no one here really knows the truth, but the simple question comes down to how is Monica doing and will she be okay?

Mba Hi
02-17-12, 13:55
It should be obvious who Insite is. More than likely Monica's husband trying to cover his ass. Who else (one with no history on this board of mongering or even prior posting experience on other providers / AMPs) would dedicate such passionate detail in trying to justify the dealings of 321 and Monica. There seems to be an unusual amount of anger and blame directed at a lot of posters here that have expressed an opinion out of concern for Monica and are now being singled out and lambasted for not knowing the truth. Perhaps it is Insites way of trying to deflect the blame away from him and spew it at others. Yes we no one here really knows the truth, but the simple question comes down to how is Monica doing and will she be okay?Whatever it is it is, its just too bad that all good things must come to an end.

Insite
02-17-12, 21:20
Coco quit after working a couple of days had a agrument with Monica husband. She was afraid so change her name to Sony so he wouldn't know where she was working.

[QUOTE=Insite;1384216]Coco quit because after three days, she couldn't come up with any money. And when the husband ask for it, she left. No argument, she just realized she couldn't get a partnership for FREE. Yah. She must be really afraid, with all the postings of her abilities, and her raid of destruction at Kison. You can tell she is really lying low. Alohaoe, obviously I don't know who you are, but she sure must be paying you a lot to post this BS. I pretty sure that everyone else that reads this can unquestionably tell that she is really afraid and lying low and telling everyone not to mention her in any of the posting as she is so, so, so, afraid. Give me a breakn anyone could find her even if they lived on the moon. What a bunch of self-serving crap.Well, Ocolumbo, I thought that showing you the rediculousness of Alohaoe's post (as anybody, anytime, anywhere could find Coco) might give me some creditibility but since it didn't here's the rest of the story, which by the way, would never have come out until Alohaoe decided to post this trash about why she was hiding out and changed her name. The truth is Coco changed her name and left C&M's because she was picked up by LE on prostitution, you can check the records and court date. Ask Alohaoe about this to see which story is true.

Mba Hi. In post #313, thanks for your kind thought.

Subway45, #312. Most of your post again, is based on what, even you don't seem to know, yet you are very able to come up with (? A?) conclusion, I guess which seems to fit whatever purpose you had in writing this. However, on the kind side, you are right (only) in the last sentence,"how is Monica doing and will she be okay?". I can assure you that the absolute choice of what Monica wants is where she is at, and that choice was occasioned by her and her only. She is safe and happy again. And completely out of the business. And living in Honolulu looking for a job.

Kolonhe #311. Thanks for your admiration.

And everyone. If you did read my post, you will note that the only "violent" reaction came from who it was negatively aimed at, namely Mr. Panda Bike. I mentioned he likes to "know everything" and not be questioned. As shown in all his previous posts. Well now look at his answer to my post, very threatening. Must have really hit a nerve or maybe even been the truth. Post #309 emfatically now states that he is telling the TRUTH and he knows "everyone" that is in the 321 business. Another "truth" that is far from golden. I know personally he's just guessing. And then threatens anyone who might get him mad and he will "sink" this ship. Does this type of reaction sounds like a three year old who can't get his snow-cone, stomping his feet, I think so. Then, just out of spite, mentions (incorrectly so) that Monica is STAYING AROUND around because she has a court date, trying to impress us again that he know something that no one else does. Well, the girl (AMP) that he is getting all the info from also has a court date (who I will name the next time he brings this up) , as did Coco and Yoko about two months before, just after they left C&M's. I think both you and Alohaoe should stop throwing stones so at least some windows don't get broken. I guess this might not have happened if Monica had not flat rejected his advances on another level, whats the old saying, the wrath of a scorned lover knows no boundries (or something like that).

So, back to Ocolumbo, you are absolutely right. What a bunch of BS, however, I may have an answer. Since Hypo has the most posts among you, and as "to me" he seems to be a forthright "reporter", and as he seems to enter into a number of discussions with all of you, I am taking this opportunity to invite him to lunch (at a very nice place. On me) so he will be able to discretely report the "actual" truth from someone with first-hand (not second-hand gossip) knowledge of the actuality of what has truly taken place. So, Hypo, I am an easy going, peaceful person, and look forward to hearing from you via a "personal" post if you so choose. Otherwise, this can end here. Except for those who just can't stop. Happy Days. Your right Ocolumbo. This is tiring!

Enona1
02-17-12, 22:38
Called to see who was there. Old lady answered, sounds like she smokes like 10 packs of ciggies a day. Only one there was Lisa and someone named Jessica was coming in. I know Lisa is known as the energizer bunny but COME ON! Yoko is at CHM but what happened to the others? Can't last long this way. Called Kison right after and there are more new ones that I haven't tried yet. Sounds like the better bet!

Member #3973
02-17-12, 22:52
Jesus H. Christ! Enough of this shit already. . What was the original ownership and management situation and what has changed? Is Monica dumped, making a comeback or retired? Is Lisa a bad guy in all of this?

I do not know the details, but obviously the "Co and Mo" business did not work out as originally planned, and Monica is not there now. However, Lisa had nothing to do with that. Rather she is now picking up the pieces and trying to get 321 to stay open for us. You should all support her in her efforts.

Mba Hi
02-17-12, 23:24
I do not know the details, but obviously the "Co and Mo" business did not work out as originally planned, and Monica is not there now. However, Lisa had nothing to do with that. Rather she is now picking up the pieces and trying to get 321 to stay open for us. You should all support her in her efforts.Has barbi / bobbie left too. She was kinda hot

Huggy Duggy
02-18-12, 04:08
It should be obvious who Insite is. More than likely Monica's husband trying to cover his ass. Who else (one with no history on this board of mongering or even prior posting experience on other providers / AMPs) would dedicate such passionate detail in trying to justify the dealings of 321 and Monica. There seems to be an unusual amount of anger and blame directed at a lot of posters here that have expressed an opinion out of concern for Monica and are now being singled out and lambasted for not knowing the truth. Perhaps it is Insites way of trying to deflect the blame away from him and spew it at others.Exactly what I was thinking when I read his 10 posts. And he is rude and arrogant toward members of this forum.

Kalani69
02-18-12, 05:27
I do not know the details, but obviously the "Co and Mo" business did not work out as originally planned, and Monica is not there now. However, Lisa had nothing to do with that. Rather she is now picking up the pieces and trying to get 321 to stay open for us. You should all support her in her efforts.So what's the current status of servicers available at 321? Any of You mongers who we can trust can give us a report that is up to date?

Panda Bike
02-18-12, 05:38
[QUOTE=Alohaoe; 1384078]Coco quit after working a couple of days had a agrument with Monica husband. She was afraid so change her name to Sony so he wouldn't know where she was working.

Well, Ocolumbo, I thought that showing you the rediculousness of Alohaoe's post (as anybody, anytime, anywhere could find Coco) might give me some creditibility but since it didn't here's the rest of the story, which by the way, would never have come out until Alohaoe decided to post this trash about why she was hiding out and changed her name. The truth is Coco changed her name and left C&M's because she was picked up by LE on prostitution, you can check the records and court date. Ask Alohaoe about this to see which story is true.

Subway45, #312. Most of your post again, is based on what, even you don't seem to know, yet you are very able to come up with (? A?) conclusion, I guess which seems to fit whatever purpose you had in writing this. However, on the kind side, you are right (only) in the last sentence,"how is Monica doing and will she be okay?". I can assure you that the absolute choice of what Monica wants is where she is at, and that choice was occasioned by her and her only. She is safe and happy again. And completely out of the business. And living in Honolulu looking for a job.

And everyone. If you did read my post, you will note that the only "violent" reaction came from who it was negatively aimed at, namely Mr. Panda Bike. I mentioned he likes to "know everything" and not be questioned. As shown in all his previous posts. Well now look at his answer to my post, very threatening. Must have really hit a nerve or maybe even been the truth. Post #309 emfatically now states that he is telling the TRUTH and he knows "everyone" that is in the 321 business. Another "truth" that is far from golden. I know personally he's just guessing. And then threatens anyone who might get him mad and he will "sink" this ship. Does this type of reaction sounds like a three year old who can't get his snow-cone, stomping his feet, I think so. Then, just out of spite, mentions (incorrectly so) that Monica is STAYING AROUND around because she has a court date, trying to impress us again that he know something that no one else does. Well, the girl (AMP) that he is getting all the info from also has a court date (who I will name the next time he brings this up) , as did Coco and Yoko about two months before, just after they left C&M's. I think both you and Alohaoe should stop throwing stones so at least some windows don't get broken. I guess this might not have happened if Monica had not flat rejected his advances on another level, whats the old saying, the wrath of a scorned lover knows no boundries (or something like that).

So, back to Ocolumbo, you are absolutely right. What a bunch of BS, however, I may have an answer. Since Hypo has the most posts among you, and as "to me" he seems to be a forthright "reporter", and as he seems to enter into a number of discussions with all of you, I am taking this opportunity to invite him to lunch (at a very nice place. On me) so he will be able to discretely report the "actual" truth from someone with first-hand (not second-hand gossip) knowledge of the actuality of what has truly taken place. So, Hypo, I am an easy going, peaceful person, and look forward to hearing from you via a "personal" post if you so choose. Otherwise, this can end here. Except for those who just can't stop. Happy Days. Your right Ocolumbo. This is tiring!Insite, just give back your wifes money. I'm not a 3 year old I'm a 5 year old. Your the one that caused all the problems at 321. When everybody reads your post they all know it's you. They know your trying to save your ass. Just pay your lease on 321 and don't hurt anybody else. Please pay back people you owe money too. Look at all the 7 wives you hurt. Your 70 years old time to retire. Remember me at Pine Tree when Monica worked there for 2 days. You guys watch out for Insite, a really bad bad guy with no heart. If monica had no money to remodel 321 were did all the money go? You guys are smart out there put to and to together. Monica makes between $20 and $30 a month and been married for over a year again were is her money.

Ocolumbo
02-18-12, 06:27
[QUOTE=Alohaoe; 1384078]Coco quit after working a couple of days had a agrument with Monica husband. She was afraid so change her name to Sony so he wouldn't know where she was working.

Well, Ocolumbo, I thought that showing you the rediculousness of Alohaoe's post (as anybody, anytime, anywhere could find Coco) might give me some creditibility but since it didn't here's the rest of the story, which by the way, would never have come out until Alohaoe decided to post this trash about why she was hiding out and changed her name. The truth is Coco changed her name and left C&M's because she was picked up by LE on prostitution, you can check the records and court date. Ask Alohaoe about this to see which story is true.

So, back to Ocolumbo, you are absolutely right. What a bunch of BS, however, I may have an answer. Since Hypo has the most posts among you, and as "to me" he seems to be a forthright "reporter", and as he seems to enter into a number of discussions with all of you, I am taking this opportunity to invite him to lunch (at a very nice place. On me) so he will be able to discretely report the "actual" truth from someone with first-hand (not second-hand gossip) knowledge of the actuality of what has truly taken place. So, Hypo, I am an easy going, peaceful person, and look forward to hearing from you via a "personal" post if you so choose. Otherwise, this can end here. Except for those who just can't stop. Happy Days. Your right Ocolumbo. This is tiring!You could put an end to this speculation shit by telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and the truth shall set us free of lies and bull shit that is endemic of this sordid business and shady world. Instead of expending time and energy trading barbs, just tell the true story and everyone here can judge the veracity. Not dropping little hints here and there and plausible nuggets among implausible boulders.

Alohaoe
02-18-12, 12:36
What ever who cares what happen it's is not my problem.

I got my own problem to handle, but I sleep good very night

Hello Kitty
02-18-12, 22:36
I know all of the guys here hate being taken advantage of by BGs and AMP girls, but that kind of crap just pisses me off. I must be getting soft in my old age, but can't guys make their own money? I've heard of too many stories of BGs getting bfs that end up being leeches and spending all their money. Now it seems AMP girls also have the same luck.

The are the loser in life it self. More sad then us lvb or guys who plays.

Warburton 0263
02-19-12, 01:51

Happy MongeringI been trying to see Coco but no such luck. Is she laying low out of site for owing $?

"MyAsian Massage Bamboo" really looks like Monica.

WB

Liona Doorman
02-19-12, 20:16
I been trying to see Coco but no such luck. Is she laying low out of site for owing $?

WBNever thought I would have to post this to a Senior Member with 161 posts but really! RTFF. There are multiple posts on this forum giving Coco's current location and probably others on the Massage Parlor thread.

Otis C1
02-20-12, 01:22
I been trying to see Coco but no such luck. Is she laying low out of site for owing $?

WBLast reports say she is working at CHM. Give a call to Mama Jun to book an appointment for Sunny / Coco and you will hear "she busy".

Just got through watching You Don't mess with the Zohan, so don't ask for scrappy Cocoa.

Mba Hi
02-27-12, 18:22
Is it only lisa? Haven't heard much about the latest line up

Werd0001
02-29-12, 03:52
As much fun lisa is. I caught something from. Went to get tested, some inflamatory. Get results next week. I normally don't do bb. But she kept on insisting. Probably will never go back.

Stay safe

T6650
03-01-12, 06:25
As much fun lisa is. I caught something from. Went to get tested, some inflamatory. Get results next week. I normally don't do bb. But she kept on insisting. Probably will never go back.

Stay safeI think your report is premature.

1-You do not have a medical diagnosis until next week. There are other reasons for inflammation than what you suspect. I once had a panic attack over 10 years ago when I peed blood the morning after, but the doctor said I just came too hard.

2-If you have a positive diagnosis you should investigate what the latency period is. Very few things are going to show up right away. Who else have you seen in the last few weeks? (Don't answer that now.) How can you be sure that your problem came from her? Discuss this with your doctor or clinic.

3-If you sincerely believe there is a problem (I do not) then you should have been decent enough to go back and discuss it directly with Lisa before posting. Perhaps you could have been tested together. I do know that Lisa tests frequently and has always come up fully negative.

It is unfortunate that you made such a damaging statement without having all the facts. If your test comes back negative I hope you will man up and apologize to Lisa on this board.

Werd0001
03-01-12, 13:31
I think your report is premature.

1-You do not have a medical diagnosis until next week. There are other reasons for inflammation than what you suspect. I once had a panic attack over 10 years ago when I peed blood the morning after, but the doctor said I just came too hard.

2-If you have a positive diagnosis you should investigate what the latency period is. Very few things are going to show up right away. Who else have you seen in the last few weeks? (Don't answer that now.) How can you be sure that your problem came from her? Discuss this with your doctor or clinic.

3-If you sincerely believe there is a problem (I do not) then you should have been decent enough to go back and discuss it directly with Lisa before posting. Perhaps you could have been tested together. I do know that Lisa tests frequently and has always come up fully negative.

It is unfortunate that you made such a damaging statement without having all the facts. If your test comes back negative I hope you will man up and apologize to Lisa on this board.Lisa is the last person I saw a few weeks ago. Another monger also pmed me saying he caught something shortly after seeing lisa. After 2 weeks seeing lisa it was burning when I piss. The doctor said it was NGU. Most likely chlamydia. I've been mongering for 7 years. This is my first time catching anything. This was my first and last visit with monica. I'm just posting so others can be aware. I did enjoy my service with lisa just not the burning when I piss.

Ocolumbo
03-01-12, 16:19

Stay safeWhile Lisa does do BBFS, it is not plausible that she would "insist" on it like you allege. I know for a fact that she would prefer no reference to no condom precisely because she does want new customer expecting it. Your post lacks credibility.

Ocolumbo
03-01-12, 22:49
While Lisa does do BBFS, it is not plausible that she would "insist" on it like you allege. I know for a fact that she would prefer no reference to no condom precisely because she does want new customer expecting it. Your post lacks credibility.She prefers no reference in reports so customers will NOT expect BBFS. But if you caught something I am sorry.

Un Holy
03-02-12, 00:01
If what Werd0001 says is true I would not be surprised. They screw at least 5 to 10 guys a day and take in all the cum. You do the numbers and the odds. I have had friends who got it and lucky they were able to take a pill or shot and it went away. The three holes, Monica, Lisa and Coco have been in the business here for awhile and the probability they got something is high. I know of some others in the past years who have got an STD and got cleaned up and back to work. That is why some of these girls take a long break, to get the meds and get well. You rookies should stop the mud slinging and take the situation more serious.

Let all know what the test results are and what it is. We share 411 on hoes for the fuking, suking and STD. And hopefully the cure.

Blacks
03-02-12, 06:10
If what Werd0001 says is true I would not be surprised. They screw at least 5 to 10 guys a day and take in all the cum. You do the numbers and the odds. I have had friends who got it and lucky they were able to take a pill or shot and it went away. The three holes, Monica, Lisa and Coco have been in the business here for awhile and the probability they got something is high. I know of some others in the past years who have got an STD and got cleaned up and back to work. That is why some of these girls take a long break, to get the meds and get well. You rookies should stop the mud slinging and take the situation more serious.

Let all know what the test results are and what it is. We share 411 on hoes for the fuking, suking and STD. And hopefully the cure.Remember that there is no pill or cleaning up Herpes! You have it for life. If the girls has a flare up she is out for 10 to 15 days.

Kurocha
03-02-12, 14:28
Besides this site, there are other sites out there that I follow including RubMaps, Erotic MP, another forum, naughty reviews. I used to use these sites as a tool to do research on where to go for good pussy. Lately, though, I have followed some mongers and have PM'ed them on the side as a way of avoiding certain providers that some of these mongers frequent as I know these mongers have had a history of hooking up with street working girls or other providers that have questionable health practices. In one particular case, there is a monger that I follow who I know is not very hygenic and has a history of medical issues, therefore, when I read about him commenting on providers that he likes and repeats with, especially if I know that he has gone BB with them, I avoid those providers like the plague fearing that he may have passed something along to them. Unfortunately, I know he has become a big fan of 321 in the past and has frequented CHM a lot. Therefore, I have totally avoided anyone connected to 321 and even CHM. If you read my past posts, you can see that I have had Lisa / Cherry, Monica and a lot of the prvoders at CHM, but now I don't go back there, mainly because of this particular monger. I'm not saying that Lisa may have contracted something from him, but you just never know.

Stangman808
03-02-12, 23:38
Is it only lisa? Haven't heard much about the latest line upIs Yoko still there? If not, where did she go?

H Mobius
03-03-12, 12:26
Is Yoko still there? If not, where did she go?I've never been to 321.

This isn't the Yoko who was at CHM is it? That one is away but should be back. Short, girlish, neck length hair, absolutely loves sex and getting slammed. She lets out deep, loud (and I mean deep and loud; bounces off the walls, like from the diaphragm) grunts, breathes really hard, even jerks her head and snarls if you do it hard, fast and consistently enough. Legs show her age a bit (40+) but her ass is a nice one; a must-lick. Her Squatting (as opposed to kneeling) RCG felt fantastic.

Small cute lady but sounds like an Amazonian during sex. It was kind of like, I just wanted to get groceries but she wanted the Tractor Pull.

Stangman808
03-03-12, 13:56
I've never been to 321.

This isn't the Yoko who was at CHM is it? That one is away but should be back. Short, girlish, neck length hair, absolutely loves sex and getting slammed. She lets out deep, loud (and I mean deep and loud; bounces off the walls, like from the diaphragm) grunts, breathes really hard, even jerks her head and snarls if you do it hard, fast and consistently enough. Legs show her age a bit (40+) but her ass is a nice one; a must-lick. Her Squatting (as opposed to kneeling) RCG felt fantastic.

Small cute lady but sounds like an Amazonian during sex. It was kind of like, I just wanted to get groceries but she wanted the Tractor Pull.I don't know if she was at CHM, but a previous post in this thread stated she came from Kison. Is she coming back to 321 or CHM? Thank you for your reply H Mobius.

H Mobius
03-03-12, 14:39
I don't know if she was at CHM, but a previous post in this thread stated she came from Kison. Is she coming back to 321 or CHM? Thank you for your reply H Mobius.This one, I met at CHM and she said she was coming back, presumably there (CHM). She said she'd only been there a couple of weeks, so maybe she's from another place but didn't want to say.

Maybe she's back by now, I haven't been there in a few weeks.

Ocolumbo
03-03-12, 16:14
Is Yoko still there? If not, where did she go?She vacationed on the mainland after 321 and went over to CHM.

Enona1
03-07-12, 18:30
She vacationed on the mainland after 321 and went over to CHM.Had Yoko when she was at Kison. Small, petite Korean MILF. Really enjoys DATY. She even stopped 69 to position her pussy just right on my face and let me go at it fro a few minutes. Even asked me to stop mish to dine some more. She must have cum at least three times. Hope she didn't change since then. Tempted to check her out again.

Ocolumbo
03-07-12, 19:58
Had Yoko when she was at Kison. Small, petite Korean MILF. Really enjoys DATY. She even stopped 69 to position her pussy just right on my face and let me go at it fro a few minutes. Even asked me to stop mish to dine some more. She must have cum at least three times. Hope she didn't change since then. Tempted to check her out again.Yoko is a sweet heart. Wish I had found providers like her a year before I did. Would have done my repeats with these providers rather than the ones I did. And given them my business.

Werd0001
03-15-12, 13:29
Test results came back negative. But it did burn when I piss. Doc said it was NGU.

Probably a reaction to her lube. But I don't think ill be doing BBFS ever, LOL just sitting in that waiting room and watching those videos.

T6650
03-15-12, 18:57
I think your report is premature.[.]It is unfortunate that you made such a damaging statement without having all the facts. If your test comes back negative I hope you will man up and apologize to Lisa on this board.
Test results came back negative. But it did burn when I piss. Doc said it was NGU.

Probably a reaction to her lube. But I don't think ill be doing BBFS ever, LOL just sitting in that waiting room and watching those videos.Here is a link on NGU:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGU

Seems there are a lot of non-infectious possibilities one of which is the lube which your doctor suggested. You really can't expect her to change brands if 99% of us are OK with what she uses (standard unscented K-Y).

I gave Lisa a ride to DH clinic last week 3/5. HIV result is right away and was negative. The others will be available Monday 3/19 and I anticipate all negative.

I think besides your delivering the fact of your negative report, you owe Lisa a little more. How about a direct "I am sorry Lisa" with no qualifications.

Werd0001
03-17-12, 14:09
Apology? Guys we have LVB on hand. I got freaked out when it burn when I pissed. My first time catching anything. I'm here posting trying to protect and warn other guys. I've had several members pming the same thing but just don't want to post it up. I'm not trying to ruin Lisa's image. Basically same thing tests came back negative. Which is a good thing.

Ocolumbo
03-18-12, 05:59
Apology? Guys we have LVB on hand. I got freaked out when it burn when I pissed. My first time catching anything. I'm here posting trying to protect and warn other guys. I've had several members pming the same thing but just don't want to post it up. I'm not trying to ruin Lisa's image. Basically same thing tests came back negative. Which is a good thing.Bro, it is just not plausible or credible that Lisa or any provider insisted on no condom against your wish. I know for a fact from being with Lisa once that she will not do that. Just take responsibility for assuming the risk of no condom. And maybe discretion would have been better served had you waited for your test results first before broadcasting.

T6650
03-18-12, 07:47
Apology? Guys we have LVB on hand. I got freaked out when it burn when I pissed. My first time catching anything. I'm here posting trying to protect and warn other guys. I've had several members pming the same thing but just don't want to post it up. I'm not trying to ruin Lisa's image. Basically same thing tests came back negative. Which is a good thing.On the one hand you still say you caught something then on the other hand you say your tests came back negative. Which is it? If you are negative, what did you catch? You make no sense. You can't have it both ways.

And no I am not her LVB. I leave that for others and believe me there are more than a few. I just don't like to see her or anyone else accused without facts. Even your doctor said it was probably the lube.

Probably a reaction to her lube.Those are your words not mine. That does not count as "catching" anything.

Starfox64
03-18-12, 14:24
Sometimes a different soap can cause irrittation and a burning sensation while unrinating if it gets in the hole after a through washing.

Blake123
03-19-12, 03:28
On the one hand you still say you caught something then on the other hand you say your tests came back negative. Which is it? If you are negative, what did you catch? You make no sense. You can't have it both ways.I believe he meant that he caught NGU, but came up negative for Gonorrhea and Syphilis (which DH clinic conducts). When I lived in Thailand, I had a case of NGU quite a few times, and it was always after being with a woman.

Ocolumbo
03-19-12, 04:19
I believe he meant that he caught NGU, but came up negative for Gonorrhea and Syphilis (which DH clinic conducts). When I lived in Thailand, I had a case of NGU quite a few times, and it was always after being with a woman.I believe you take the risk of catching something with unprotected sex. Be warned.

Member #3973
03-19-12, 20:48
Lisa called me this morning after she got her remaining STD test results. Everything was fine. She had no infections.

Since I've been with Lisa recently, I also got tested.even if I did not have any symptoms. All results were negative as well.

Slide Hammer
03-26-12, 08:33
Lisa called me this morning after she got her remaining STD test results. Everything was fine. She had no infections.

Since I've been with Lisa recently, I also got tested. Even if I did not have any symptoms. All results were negative as well.Can you be more specific? Seems like the thing these days is to say "all results" when they mean HIV, Gonn and Clamp and Hepatitis.

You have to be actually examined for Herps and Warts. I know diamond head and the place on Ala Moana don't offer these two.

T6650
03-26-12, 18:23
Can you be more specific? Seems like the thing these days is to say "all results" when they mean HIV, Gonn and Clamp and Hepatitis.

You have to be actually examined for Herps and Warts. I know diamond head and the place on Ala Moana don't offer these two.I saw her call back paper from Diamond Head Clinic and it listed Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis. They gave her the negative on HIV the same day she was tested. The original accusation by Werd001 implied Chlamydia as he said his doctor said it was NGU. This was even though his doctor said it was likely the lube. If he went to a competent private doctor who suspected NGU he should have been tested for Chlamydia. If he went to DH or other free clinic they undoubtedly would have suggested a Chlamydia test as they did with Lisa. As per his own statement he came back negative and as Lisa was negative too, his original accusation is completely invalid. He and others really need to not be making accusations like this without the facts.

A little basic internet research tells me this about "Herps and Warts." HPV, the virus that causes genital warts has a 10-20% infection rate in the general population and 27% among the sexually active. That means you have a 1 in 3 chance to catch with the freebee you pick up in Waikiki or even your high school sweetheart. Actual warts occur in <1% of the population so even if you were infected the chances that you will have actual warts is exceptionally small. HPV is also more of a problem for women than men because of the cervical cancer risk. Eventually as the vaccine becomes more universal among women (or even mandatory for school as Smallpox used to be) , the rate of infection in the general population should drop.

The viruses that cause herpes, HSV-1 and HSV-2, infect 57% and 16. 2% of the US population so again chances are not good either in or out of AMP's. Also use of a condom provides only partial protection as the virus can be transmitted from other body parts. For a male to be infected, he pretty much has to have a cut or other abrasion. If you do stay home!

In fact maybe Werd001 should just stay home altogether.

Rico Suave808
03-28-12, 23:37
Monica was spotted at Kison recently!

Braddahman
03-29-12, 03:01
Monica was spotted at Kison recently!Serious? No mess around. Please confirm.

Mahalo,

Braddahman, aka "eager to hook up with Monica"

SN8K01
03-29-12, 03:06
Serious? No mess around. Please confirm.

Mahalo,

Braddahman, aka "eager to hook up with Monica"Was confirmed by another report in the massage parlor thread

Otis C1
04-25-12, 08:42
Been going to 321 every couple of weeks or so just to have some fun with Cherry. Same great service and experience as always. The great attitude, friendliness and boundless energy. A couple of weeks ago after we finish, another customer comes calling so noticing that I'm tired, she says why don't you take a nap and I'll come back after I'm done with the other customer. Well after about an hour or so she comes back and says he just wanted massage and a tug. After talking awhile we start all over again going through the menu of positions ending in CFS. After the second hot towel, I tell her I'm going out to eat and she says I make you something. Needless to say I got 2 pops with a 1 hour break in between and dinner. She also told me she may be getting some help in a few weeks.

All in all the usual damages applied.

Monger safe all

Un Holy
04-26-12, 06:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

T6650
04-26-12, 14:39
In fact I think Cherry is almost obsessive about cleanliness. This woman smokes cigarettes with a plastic glove on and must brush her teeth 20 times a day. I know she absolutely douches, not just a water splash like most girls but with the bottle, between every customer. I personally took her to the clinic recently for STD testing which was all negative. There is always some chance of infection for anyone in any sexual encounter with anyone else, including and maybe more so with freebees. I know that if Cherry had even a hint of anything like this she would handle it immediately.

USukebe2
04-26-12, 15:33
Monica was spotted at Kison recently!So I found myself cruising 'round town so I called Kison to see what all the buzz was about Monica and surprisingly she was available.

Lying on my stomach I heard the door open so turned around to see what she looked like. Korean MILF, petite, kinda tan. After introducing ourselves, she asked if she could slip out of her halter dress. Who am I to argue right? Someone had mentioned that she had import model type bod. She's alot smaller than your mainland / local models but a fantastic bod for a tiny girl never the less.

She climbs on top and started rubbing her nips all over my back up and down. Asks me to flip over her big nips are right in my face. She does mention that they are sensitive so I take it easy on her eraser tips. She then slides down and proceeds for some BBBJ and do her water thing. This girl has some skills. Bobbing her head up & down, side to side, tonguing, slurping and dting. I felt like grabbing her head and make her gag but didn't want to make a bad impression on our "first" date haha. I ask her to climb on top so we can 69. She's got a little nani, too bad she doesn't have nice full lips to lick and suck on. She slips a cover on, slides under me and asks me to get on top.

I don't feel like going slowly, nice & easy like you would with your S. O. Today is all about ground & pound, fast & furious. I pump her like there's no tomorrow. I want to see what this girl can take. I want to taste her juices and lick that pus some more so I go downtown. Climbing back up, this time I take both her legs and put them over my shoulders and go to town again. She want to get on top so we switch and gives me a CBJ. She wants to come together and I sense the end is near so I grab her hips and push her up & down hard on me.

After we finish she excuses herself from the room and comes back with hot towels. One to wipe me down the other to massage and wipe my face. She then gave me a massage and walked on my back. Nothing special but I enjoyed it. When it was time to leave she dressed me which I thought was a nice touch. I tipped her $.5 Monica never looked down just clasped it between her hands. I will definitely repeat but there are others to see. Sindi, Sua I'll be seeing you girls shortly! Haha.

On a side note, on the way out Channel mentioned she'll be getting two more Japanese girls within the next couple of weeks. I believe Miyako? Was already reported on a previous thread. One is coming from the mainland, the other from Japan. Guess I'll have to visit again in a few weeks or wait till the reviews come out since Japanese girls are on the bucket list haha!

Doc Wayne
04-28-12, 18:04
Been going to 321 every couple of weeks or so just to have some fun with Cherry. Same great service and experience as always. The great attitude, friendliness and boundless energy. A couple of weeks ago after we finish, another customer comes calling so noticing that I'm tired, she says why don't you take a nap and I'll come back after I'm done with the other customer. Well after about an hour or so she comes back and says he just wanted massage and a tug. After talking awhile we start all over again going through the menu of positions ending in CFS. After the second hot towel, I tell her I'm going out to eat and she says I make you something. Needless to say I got 2 pops with a 1 hour break in between and dinner. She also told me she may be getting some help in a few weeks.

All in all the usual damages applied.

Monger safe allWas going to 321 couple of weeks ago. Was a Monday One of you guys was waiting outside the door. Awkward so I waited until he entered. A minute later Lisa came down for me. She said had another girl busy with a customer. I think the name was Jessica or Jennifer. Anyway, I agree on all previous posts about Lisa / Cherry being the energizer bunny and being very concerned about giving me a good time. Holy smokes she's short. Has a rock hard stomach, but not a six pack. And when we went to mish she spread her legs so wide she looked like a gymnast doing the splits. After I popped I was ready to clean up and leave but she offers a second coming. As I was dressing she stood in front of me facing away, bent over, still nude, with her ass in my face, spread her pussy lips and said help yourself. Definitely need to go into training before repeating.

So are there going to be three girls there now? Anyone got a report on the other girl who was there?

Rico Suave808
04-29-12, 15:10
She said had another girl busy with a customer. I think the name was Jessica or Jennifer. So are there going to be three girls there now? Anyone got a report on the other girl who was there?Stopped by 321 Saturday. Lisa / Cherry was the only one there. Got 2 pops from her, bbfscim, bbfscip. Had a nice time with her, no rush, was there 1 1/2 hours. She's going to shut down May 4th for a well deserved rest. Will start up again May 14 with a new girl, so that will make it 2.

Otis C1
04-29-12, 22:37
Was going to 321 couple of weeks ago. Was a Monday One of you guys was waiting outside the door. Awkward so I waited until he entered. A minute later Lisa came down for me. She said had another girl busy with a customer. I think the name was Jessica or Jennifer. Anyway, I agree on all previous posts about Lisa / Cherry being the energizer bunny and being very concerned about giving me a good time. Holy smokes she's short. Has a rock hard stomach, but not a six pack. And when we went to mish she spread her legs so wide she looked like a gymnast doing the splits. After I popped I was ready to clean up and leave but she offers a second coming. As I was dressing she stood in front of me facing away, bent over, still nude, with her ass in my face, spread her pussy lips and said help yourself. Definitely need to go into training before repeating.

So are there going to be three girls there now? Anyone got a report on the other girl who was there?As far as I know, when she gets back from vacation her friend will be helping out for a couple of weeks then go back to the mainland for a couple of months and be back, ready for an extended engagement. Jessica may be back but only for short stints. Part of her vacation is to get more and hopefully new workers to help her with the work load.

Sukebegai
04-30-12, 21:44
She's going to shut down May 4th for a well deserved rest. Will start up again May 14 with a new girl, so that will make it 2.Just saw her today and confirmed what others have posted. Off to the mainland for a couple of weeks (as of Friday) and be back with her friend in tow. Haven't seen Cherry since her post-CHM days when she bounced around (literally) between Kings, GB, and who knows where else. Did she have some nip and tuck action on her face? She looks a little different around the eyes / cheekbone area. Maybe I just haven't seen her for so long.

Member #3973
05-01-12, 23:26
Has anyone that has been to 321 lately noticed bed bug bites?I have been there a lot, and never noticed any bites. 321 is very, very clean, probably the cleanest of all the massage places.

In Honolulu. It was remodelled just before they opened, and everything is new since they started in December last year. This is the last place.

I would expect bed bugs.

Rico Suave808
05-02-12, 23:26
Has anyone that has been to 321 lately noticed bed bug bites?Check your mattress at home, most likely there.

USukebe2
05-05-12, 19:17
Went to see Monica again. After entering the room she slid out of her robe, gave me a hug and we started kissing, then had me lie down and proceeded with BBBJ. After CG, and RCG she slid under me for mish but I wanted to do something different today so I turned her over, put her on all fours on the edge of the table and started DATY. Today I would give her oral every time we switched positions.

After about 5min or so I alternated between K9 and DATY back and forth. She must have started to get into it because she started pushing back on my face every time I started licking her. She then turned over so we could do standing mish and I continued alternating again between insertion and dining. Her legs started shaking and she got really wet, she said she couldn't take it anymore so she had me lie down and finished with BBBJ till cim. After I came, she sat on my face and wanted me to lick & suck her more. This was a first for me, even with my past S. O. 's didn't do that. I guess she must have really enjoyed my oral skills haha.

After a massage and back walk it was time to leave. On the way out she pointed to her name tag and said "please do not forget my name". WTF? A frikken name tag? You got to be kidding me, I couldn't help but laugh. All AMP's should require their girls to wear name tags for easy identification. What's next school girl uniforms? LOL

Braddahman
05-06-12, 07:04
Went to see Monica again. After entering the room she slid out of her robe, gave me a hug and we started kissing, then had me lie down and proceeded with BBBJ. After CG, and RCG she slid under me for mish but I wanted to do something different today so I turned her over, put her on all fours on the edge of the table and started DATY. Today I would give her oral every time we switched positions.

After about 5min or so I alternated between K9 and DATY back and forth. She must have started to get into it because she started pushing back on my face every time I started licking her. She then turned over so we could do standing mish and I continued alternating again between insertion and dining. Her legs started shaking and she got really wet, she said she couldn't take it anymore so she had me lie down and finished with BBBJ till cim. After I came, she sat on my face and wanted me to lick & suck her more. This was a first for me, even with my past S. O. 's didn't do that. I guess she must have really enjoyed my oral skills haha.

After a massage and back walk it was time to leave. On the way out she pointed to her name tag and said "please do not forget my name". WTF? A frikken name tag? You got to be kidding me, I couldn't help but laugh. All AMP's should require their girls to wear name tags for easy identification. What's next school girl uniforms? LOLMonica is back at 321? Or is this a different Monica?

USukebe2
05-06-12, 11:17
Monica is back at 321? Or is this a different Monica?Sorry Braddah, not sure since I never been to 321 but I think someone did mention earlier that she's the same. Korean MILF spinner, maybe 5'2'ish with hard body.

Pokeman808
05-06-12, 13:16
Monica is back at 321? Or is this a different Monica?Recent reports say she is back at Kison and I believe she should still be there. Since there is no kison thread reports are being posted here.

Uki Eater
05-06-12, 14:05
Monica is back at 321? Or is this a different Monica?Same Monica from 321 who's now at Kison. He just posted it in this thread. Hehe.

Kadi09
05-07-12, 04:04
Coco is taking a break went back home to San Diego. Will be back soon.

Happy Mongering

Kadi09
05-07-12, 04:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSK4k-9vIuY&feature=channel&list=UL

Massage palors Coco

She be back By The May 10 showing off their rooms on youtube. Would be nice they showed

You might want to call before you go there.

T6650
05-08-12, 04:05
What would it take to change the name of this thread to 321 as that is the official name of the place now? That way posters would be more likely to post on the women that are actually there. We know Lisa will be returning soon with a gal that has a lot of fans in this town.

I am always interested in both Monica and Coco and I hold them dear but posts on them really belong somewhere else. They could be in either Massage Parlor Reports or Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu but they are kind of off topic here as neither one of these darling women has been at this place in a while. I usually don't advocate having more threads but maybe a Kison thread might be justified, at least as much as some of the other user started threads we have on this forum.

It may be Hypo Luxa that can change the thread name from Co & Mo's to 321 or 321 LLC as he seems to have started the thread. How about it?

BTW not too hard to figure out who Kdi09 is. Nice video promo.

Hentai Man
05-10-12, 19:32
Never had Coco yet, but all the reports really make me excited about trying her out. Called GB today, but the mama who answered the phone sounded like she wasn't all there. At first she didn't understand me when I asked if Coco was available. Finally after I repeated myself a few times, she just said come down. But I asked when Coco was going to be there and she replied that she didn't know. Anyone know if she is actually back and working?

So, with Coco not available. I went to Kison to try out Monica (first time). Great service as everyone has said. I really like how athletic she is in CG! Even most young girls rarely give me a good time in CG and force me to do all the work. Awesome water BBBJ, DATY in 69, BBFS, came in her mouth. I tried to cum early in hopes of getting a second pop, but she just massaged me afterwards. We still had close to half an hour left when she stopped massaging me and got my clothes and dressed me. I kidded her that I wasn't ready to get dressed yet, but 2nd pop was a no go. I guess if I repeat, she'll be more likely to go two rounds. I also didn't like that she turned the lights down really low. She said she was shy. So I could only get a silhouette of her going down on my cock and when she jumped up on CG. I would really like to see more of her body in decent lighting. I know she is a MILF with plastic surgery, but I still think she is hot.

She seemed really happy with our session and of course, she really wants the business, so she has a great customer service attitude. However, I was somewhat disappointed that I only got about 30 minutes. Would have tipped her more for two shots, but with the short time I had no problems just giving 50 to the house and 120 to Monica. She is very cool and I would probably repeat soon. Any ideas about ensuring two pops next time? Or is it just the K gal thing where they need to build trust with you a few times?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSK4k-9vIuY&feature=channel&list=UL

Massage palors Coco

She be back By The May 10 showing off their rooms on youtube. Would be nice they showed

You might want to call before you go there.

Yankeez
05-10-12, 23:22
Never had Coco yet, but all the reports really make me excited about trying her out. Called GB today, but the mama who answered the phone sounded like she wasn't all there. At first she didn't understand me when I asked if Coco was available. Finally after I repeated myself a few times, she just said come down. But I asked when Coco was going to be there and she replied that she didn't know. Anyone know if she is actually back and working?

So, with Coco not available. I went to Kison to try out Monica (first time). Great service as everyone has said. I really like how athletic she is in CG! Even most young girls rarely give me a good time in CG and force me to do all the work. Awesome water BBBJ, DATY in 69, BBFS, came in her mouth. I tried to cum early in hopes of getting a second pop, but she just massaged me afterwards. We still had close to half an hour left when she stopped massaging me and got my clothes and dressed me. I kidded her that I wasn't ready to get dressed yet, but 2nd pop was a no go. I guess if I repeat, she'll be more likely to go two rounds. I also didn't like that she turned the lights down really low. She said she was shy. So I could only get a silhouette of her going down on my cock and when she jumped up on CG. I would really like to see more of her body in decent lighting. I know she is a MILF with plastic surgery, but I still think she is hot.

She seemed really happy with our session and of course, she really wants the business, so she has a great customer service attitude. However, I was somewhat disappointed that I only got about 30 minutes. Would have tipped her more for two shots, but with the short time I had no problems just giving 50 to the house and 120 to Monica. She is very cool and I would probably repeat soon. Any ideas about ensuring two pops next time? Or is it just the K gal thing where they need to build trust with you a few times?I personally think you have to build trust. My first time with Monica was just like you, one pop. But the 2nd and many afters were all two pops (well. If I could pop that is. Haha) she's super fun and you're right she can really work it from cg. Try to see her again and I can almost guarantee you'll get a 2nd pop. But then again you only gave her a buck20 the first time so she might remember who you are. Good luck

Quik808
05-11-12, 02:30
I personally think you have to build trust. My first time with Monica was just like you, one pop. But the 2nd and many afters were all two pops (well. If I could pop that is. Haha) she's super fun and you're right she can really work it from cg. Try to see her again and I can almost guarantee you'll get a 2nd pop. But then again you only gave her a buck20 the first time so she might remember who you are. Good luckIf you give Monica an extra fifty. She will definitely give you a second pop and remember you!

Member #3973
05-14-12, 19:20
Lisa is back from vacation and is there with another girl named Young

Kakashihatake
06-12-12, 07:04
Tried using the 945-7777 number but it was disconnected. Does anyone have the working phone number for 321?

Thanks!

First Try
06-12-12, 14:19
Had my First Try this weekend. Building was open so I walked up at the appointed time. Rang inside doorbell & greeted by a friendly provider. Everything that has been reported is accurate. Clean, new place with 2 side by side showers, new Sam Sung washer & dryer but I only focused on the room I was going to. 0.5 HF, LE check with questions about where I have been & playful touching by me, BBBJ to start, CFS in RCG, ACG, squat humpimg, mish & doggy. Finished BBBJCIM but spat out [ that's OK]

L 10, yeah she had some work done but it looks good, mid back long hair, somewhat almond shaped eyes, tight ass, narrow waist, Cs & 4'10".

A 10, no rush, loves to talk & very animated / funny in her own way.

S 10, her high energy made me feel like she was into it & not a customer. I know she Oed from the grip on my dick.

1. 5 tip.

Will repeat

Hihon
06-12-12, 16:36
Had my First Try this weekend. Building was open so I walked up at the appointed time. Rang inside doorbell & greeted by a friendly provider. Everything that has been reported is accurate. Clean, new place with 2 side by side showers, new Sam Sung washer & dryer but I only focused on the room I was going to. 0.5 HF, LE check with questions about where I have been & playful touching by me, BBBJ to start, CFS in RCG, ACG, squat humpimg, mish & doggy. Finished BBBJCIM but spat out [ that's OK]

L 10, yeah she had some work done but it looks good, mid back long hair, somewhat almond shaped eyes, tight ass, narrow waist, Cs & 4'10".

A 10, no rush, loves to talk & very animated / funny in her own way.

S 10, her high energy made me feel like she was into it & not a customer. I know she Oed from the grip on my dick.

1. 5 tip.

Will repeatWhat's their phone number? Is she the only one there?

Kalani69
06-12-12, 19:08
Tried using the 945-7777 number but it was disconnected. Does anyone have the working phone number for 321?

Thanks!She answers

Kurocha
06-26-12, 20:48
Just back from another great visit with my ATF Lisa at 321. A new girl just started today. It is Yoyo, formerly at Mayflower.Wow, talk about coming around full circle. I wonder if she is going to bring along some of her former Mayflower girls like Gia / Tia, Sunny, etc?

Member #3973
06-26-12, 21:25
Sorry, but the new girl at 321 is NOT the girl as reported below. I misunderstood Lisa. Too late to delete the report because of the short edit limit

Rico Suave808
06-28-12, 17:07
Cherry told me she went back home the next day. She has 2 new girls showing up July 12.

Rico Suave808
07-08-12, 02:11
There is a new girl at 321. Name China. Real cute, looks Thai. She is about 4'6" tall, medium build, not skinny or chubby. Nice big A's or small B's.

Pokeman808
07-08-12, 04:28
There is a new girl at 321. Name China. Real cute, looks Thai. She is about 4'6" tall, medium build, not skinny or chubby. Nice big A's or small B's.Wow this girl is even smaller then cherry! LOL

Stangman808
07-08-12, 05:07
There is a new girl at 321. Name China. Real cute, looks Thai. She is about 4'6" tall, medium build, not skinny or chubby. Nice big A's or small B's.Can you estimate how old she is? (20's. 30's or 40's) Thanks.

Rico Suave808
07-08-12, 09:25
Can you estimate how old she is? (20's. 30's or 40's) Thanks.She told Lisa she is 24.

Stangman808
07-08-12, 14:05
She told Lisa she is 24.D T Looker posted that this provider has an ad on Backpage. Brother Justin Cruz, does the photo in the Backpage ad look like the provider you saw named China?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtii-hottie-asian-and-delicious-21/3141068

Rico Suave808
07-08-12, 14:35
D T Looker posted that this provider has an ad on Backpage. Brother Justin Cruz, does the photo in the Backpage ad look like the provider you saw named China?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtii-hottie-asian-and-delicious-21/3141068Yeah, looks like her.

HiPickle
07-09-12, 08:21
D T Looker posted that this provider has an ad on Backpage. Brother Justin Cruz, does the photo in the Backpage ad look like the provider you saw named China?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/naughtii-hottie-asian-and-delicious-21/3141068Just what I like. Don't let her get away till I get back. Ha ha, I keep seeing my favorite type come and go before I can get to it. 4'6 is my kind of petite. Someone find out if she is really Thai.

Member #3973
07-10-12, 22:02
Chynna / China is no longer there, but there will be two new girls there starting tomorrow after 9pm.

Young is back, and another new provider is Mina.

Member #4671
07-10-12, 23:19
Chynna / China is no longer there, but there will be two new girls there starting tomorrow after 9pm.

Young is back, and another new provider is Mina.What was that like 2 days? I was going to head there tomorrow. Got the inside scoops on that happened?

Kagasain
07-11-12, 05:51
What was that like 2 days? I was going to head there tomorrow. Got the inside scoops on that happened?No kidding, I was thinking of seeing her this weekend if was available especially since someone reported that she looked exactly like the pics. Do you know if she went to another AMP?

Hudini
07-11-12, 21:27
I want'd to see her to. I hope she's at another AMP.

Hidawg808
07-12-12, 04:46

Young is back, and another new provider is Mina.So I'm curious. I know one of you regulars out there was the one that brought Chynna in, so you must know where she is now. PM me!

Captin Crunch
07-12-12, 04:54
So I'm curious. I know one of you regulars out there was the one that brought Chynna in, so you must know where she is now. PM me!Look on Backpage under bodyrub section. Don't know how to copy her ad to the forum. Title is "5 star treatment by a perfect 10"

Kagasain
07-12-12, 05:13
So I'm curious. I know one of you regulars out there was the one that brought Chynna in, so you must know where she is now. PM me!When I firsted looked at the post with her ad on it, it had a number, when it was posted that she is no longer at 321 the number was gone. If you click on the ad right now, it has a cell number so looks like she went into business for herself.

Member #5438
07-12-12, 05:15
She's now at 612 in CC.

Look on Backpage under bodyrub section. Don't know how to copy her ad to the forum. Title is "5 star treatment by a perfect 10"

Subway45
07-12-12, 14:42
She's now at 612 in CC.If you go to CC612, watch out for the bait and switch. The owner Sofie, older Chinese MILF, advertises a lot on BP with different names and pictures of girls, but she is the only one there in the small studio. She will borrow other girls from DragonFly, Rose Garden and Springtime. Check to see if Sofie is going to China for a month leaving Chynna alone in 612, if so, you will actually hook up with Chynna. I, unfortunately, fell for the bait and switch a couple of times and ended up with Sophie whose nani didn't smell too good, so opted for just a BBBJ leaving disappointed that I didn't get FS like I was hoping for with a younger looking provider. Last time Sophie went to China a few months ago, she he Ty fill in for her and Ty was great.

On The Prowl
07-12-12, 18:52
She's now at 612 in CC.Call the number on her BP ad then you can talk to her direct and she will give you the location where she is at and confirm a time for you, just heads up she will be leaving soon on vacation.

Stangman808
07-13-12, 01:45
Look on Backpage under bodyrub section. Don't know how to copy her ad to the forum. Title is "5 star treatment by a perfect 10"Link to her new ad on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-treatment-by-a-perfect-10-hot-sexy-asian-dream-23/2717476

Nomad03
07-13-12, 07:19
Link to her new ad on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-treatment-by-a-perfect-10-hot-sexy-asian-dream-23/2717476I just got a call from her inviting me over. Didn't realize who she was till she told me and I was surprised because didn't know she was still around, just under a different name. Last time I seen her was when she was at CC using a different number. I thought she retired or left Hawaii. Definitely will be hooking up with "Chynna" soon! She's not at CC by the way.

Pokeman808
07-18-12, 03:12
Link to her new ad on Backpage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-treatment-by-a-perfect-10-hot-sexy-asian-dream-23/2717476Damn the ad is down. Didn't take down her number. Oh wells hopefully it will resurface.

Member #3973
07-18-12, 23:59
Went for an unrushed, but very energetic session with Lisa at 321. It was great! It has been a while, so I had nearly forgotten how amazing a GFE she is. There is also a new girl there named Young who appears to have potential, but I did not get a close look at her.

Stangman808
07-21-12, 05:32
Damn the ad is down. Didn't take down her number. Oh wells hopefully it will resurface.Link to her current ad on Backpage. Better hurry ad says it's her last week.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-super-petite-asian-princess/3485954

Nas123
07-24-12, 16:45
Couple weeks ago made appointment early afternoon. She asked if I just called little while ago I said no. Get there she's cute, short, nice man mades. I don't need to shower so we get in the room she pops out her tits and starts a nice BBBJ. It goes on for a few as I start feeling her body. She tells me to lie down and positions herself into RCG without a rubber. No thanks luckily I have a couple in my pocket she tells me to hurry LOL. Fuck her CG and mish as well then BBBJCIM and she spits. I came unusually early and she massages me while we wait for round2. Then the doorbell rings and she needs to get it because she's the only one working. I guess she lets the guy in and comes back fast tells me to fuck her doggy. I try to bust as fast as possible I don't want her switching rooms back and forth! So I cum and dig. Damage $$ I was only there maybe 45 min. Wish there wasn't a rush. L / A/S 8/7/7 because the rush I made appointment I shouldn't be rushing.

Crazy Glu
08-27-12, 08:20
Its been a month since the last report on this place. Is it still good to go, brothers? Eh, maybe I should just go check it out.

Stay Safe & Aloha,

CG

Stangman808
08-27-12, 15:46
Link to her current ad on Backpage. Better hurry ad says it's her last week.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-super-petite-asian-princess/3485954Just want to clarify. This link now goes to a completely different ad. Originally it was an ad for Chynna.

Crazy Glu
08-28-12, 08:20
Just want to clarify. This link now goes to a completely different ad. Originally it was an ad for Chynna.Yup. Now it's Ichiban.

CG

Always A Noob
08-29-12, 05:36
Been reviewed many times. Went this past weekend for the $40 HF and total damage same $$ same experience as the 7/24 post except no interruptions at the door. One call I think but she is attentive. First time with her and I think service will improve. Nice attitude, good massage and likes what she does. Seems playful. Will repeat. Call ahead so she knows you're coming and another call to let you in the back door next to DLS. Clean w pleasant rooms. Easy parking on Kaheka or the lot.

Its been a month since the last report on this place. Is it still good to go, brothers? Eh, maybe I should just go check it out.

Stay Safe & Aloha,

CG

Member #3973
09-06-12, 19:38
Just heard that tomorrow (Friday) will be Lisa's last day before going on vacation. She said she will be back on Sept 20 or 21.

321 will be closed until then.

Aloha Monday
09-06-12, 21:19
Yup. Now it's Ichiban.

CGNo it's Mayflower. Is this mean same guy running ad for Chynna and Mayflower?

Stangman808
09-07-12, 04:12
No it's Mayflower. Is this mean same guy running ad for Chynna and Mayflower?
Yup. Now it's Ichiban.

CG
Just want to clarify. This link now goes to a completely different ad. Originally it was an ad for Chynna.
Link to her current ad on Backpage. Better hurry ad says it's her last week.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-super-petite-asian-princess/3485954This link has changed again. When I first posted it, it was for Chynna"s ad, then it was an Ichiban ad. Now it's Mayflower's ad.

Member #3973
09-07-12, 20:47
No it's Mayflower. Is this mean same guy running ad for Chynna and Mayflower?A bit strange that these links points to ads from different AMPs. Perhaps they are recycling the posting number. In any case, they have nothing to do with 321 (previously known as Co & Mo) except that Chynna worked there for a day or two a while back.

Member #3973
09-20-12, 20:09
Just got a call from Lisa. She is back at 321 after two weeks of vacation.

Kalani69
09-21-12, 04:11
Just got a call from Lisa. She is back at 321 after two weeks of vacation.Is she working alone?

Member #3973
09-21-12, 22:37
Is she working alone?No, there is usually one or two others there as well.

On The Prowl
09-22-12, 12:35
No, there is usually one or two others there as well.Spoke to her yesterday she said only working by her self.

Splooge McDuck
09-22-12, 15:54
Spoke to her yesterday she said only working by her self.
Is she working alone?Is this an AMP, or Lisa's in call location LOL.

S Mc

Ocolumbo
11-22-12, 17:08
Visits 321 for the first time since the Trouble. Second session with the Lisa. She is the short energizer bunny. Although her deep voice belies her age, her body is fitter and harder and in better shape than I remember. She works out. She jumps in the shower with me. Back in the room she gives BBBJ. She then puts on the cover. I don't say anything. She climbs on for RCG. Then she suggests standing mish. Reservoir always full now and I blow quickly, but not before she has Oed too. She gives massage and we catch up.

Member #3973
03-03-13, 06:11
Wanted to go to 321 and see my regular there. Was told it was closed today, but would re-open on Tuesday, March 4.

With 3 additional girls working.

Member #3973
03-05-13, 19:24
Called and was told they are open again. There are now 5 girls there:

Ginger, Hana, Sonia, Sugi and Christy.

Kalani69
03-05-13, 22:57
Called and was told they are open again. There are now 5 girls there:

Ginger, Hana, Sonia, Sugi and Christy.What about Lisa?

Hawaiian Nono
03-06-13, 04:53
Was there on Friday. No answer on the door or phone number. Later one girl meets and guy out side argue and one leaves.

Jb987
03-08-13, 21:53
Been seeing Lisa off and on for a while. Went back end of Feb. She told me was last week before new owner takes over, she would occasionally be back. Showered and back to room. She walks in and promptly drops to her knees and starts BBBJ. After few minutes I sit on edge of bed and keeps sucking jr. After a bit she gets up and trys to move me back but I grab her and pull her to me so I can suck those tits. First one then the other, as rough as I wanted to. She must have been getting into it because she climbed on my lap with jr rubbing her ass. After a minute she raises up and guides jr inside! Normally its covered, but that day she didn't care. BBFS, came as she raised up off. Cleaned up and massage and talk then back to BBBJ. Then she laid down, spread her legs wide and said "fuck me". That condom she brought in laid on the side, ignored. Usually I put it on but then, what the hell. Grabbed her hips and pulled her to edge of bed and entered, ramming hard with first stroke, then pounding her. She cried out and started shuddering "I'm cumming!" Felt mine building as she pulled me to her. BBFSCIP. After, cleaned up and showered again. She said she came twice during last round and I believed her. Best time with her ever. Usual damage.

Gustave1211
03-09-13, 01:22
Been seeing Lisa off and on for a while. Went back end of Feb. She told me was last week before new owner takes over, she would occasionally be back. Showered and back to room. She walks in and promptly drops to her knees and starts BBBJ. After few minutes I sit on edge of bed and keeps sucking jr. After a bit she gets up and trys to move me back but I grab her and pull her to me so I can suck those tits. First one then the other, as rough as I wanted to. She must have been getting into it because she climbed on my lap with jr rubbing her ass. After a minute she raises up and guides jr inside! Normally its covered, but that day she didn't care. BBFS, came as she raised up off. Cleaned up and massage and talk then back to BBBJ. Then she laid down, spread her legs wide and said "fuck me". That condom she brought in laid on the side, ignored. Usually I put it on but then, what the hell. Grabbed her hips and pulled her to edge of bed and entered, ramming hard with first stroke, then pounding her. She cried out and started shuddering "I'm cumming!" Felt mine building as she pulled me to her. BBFSCIP. After, cleaned up and showered again. She said she came twice during last round and I believed her. Best time with her ever. Usual damage.Why is she selling out! One of the best. Who is buying her out! Disaster. The AMP's are going to hell.

IKA143
03-09-13, 03:24
Why is she selling out! One of the best. Who is buying her out! Disaster. The AMP's are going to hell.Yeah, the last time I had LISA, she did say she was going to sell the place, she's pretty much solo, that time, and if I needed her during the daytime, I can call her, and meet with her at her house, LISA is a champ, always had fun with her.

H Mobius
03-09-13, 13:48
What about Lisa?She was working out of CC612 a couple of months ago, but I don't know where she is right now as I have not kept in touch.

Bowah57
03-09-13, 15:21
I called this morning and no answer

MillerTime808
03-09-13, 17:36
I called this morning and no answerThey are open. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/321new-staff-and-beautifully-remodeled-32/4043586

TOFTT. Called for appt and entered after 6pm for special $40 HF. Mgr had to come down and open secured door. Mama (Ginger) showed me Sonia (round figure in late 20s maybe 30) and Sugi (40s). Said Sonia experienced and Sugi is new to business but take good care of you. I asked how about you? OK. Self shower and back to room. Place looks new / renovated. Ginger looks 30s, man made see cups, mommy pooch, about 4'11", above average looks. Start with DATY and she starts getting into it, then BBBJ for a few minutes, cover goes on, mish and she's moaning, cowgirl, then back to CBJ, go to ds and feels tight, and finish off in mish all sweaty and out of breath. We then lay next to each other and talk. She said just opened recently. She starts rubbing jr again, but I'm exhausted and can't get up. Total including house fee $$. May repeat. L8 / A9 / S8.

Jb987
03-12-13, 17:16
Anyone know if Lisa will be around again? Last time I saw her she said he would be back occasionally.

Member #3973
03-13-13, 19:28
Went to 321 to see Lisa, but she was not there. Decided to try a session with new girl Ginger, a really pretty and classy looking slim woman.

It was an amazing session. She has a great attitude, and was enthusiastic. I will definitely be back and see her again. Standard tip.

Bowah57
03-14-13, 07:37
Went to 321 to see Lisa, but she was not there. Decided to try a session with new girl Ginger, a really pretty and classy looking slim woman.

It was an amazing session. She has a great attitude, and was enthusiastic. I will definitely be back and see her again. Standard tip.Can you guess her age? How she look? Does she allow DATY?

Chik0848
03-14-13, 15:22
Can you guess her age? How she look? Does she allow DATY?Try check Miller Time's review below. Not to detailed, but good enough to make a decision. Maybe my next stop.

Member #3973
03-19-13, 19:20
Went back for a repeat with Ginger. First time was great, but second time even better. Tip.

Just before I went into the building I a pretty sure I saw Lisa leave. I asked Ginger if Lisa was.

There and was told she had just left but would return later. As described below, Ginger is a pretty

Spinner with a great attitude. Usual tip.

Member #3973
04-09-13, 19:43
Has anyone seen the new Thai girl at 321? DDs sound nice!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/popular321-relaxationnew-thai-girl-32/4043586

Captin Crunch
04-10-13, 00:05
Has anyone seen the new Thai girl at 321? DDs sound nice!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/popular321-relaxationnew-thai-girl-32/4043586Pics look fake.

Member #3973
04-11-13, 20:30
Pics look fake.Well, pictures are "real", but I am sure none of those girls work anywhere in Honolulu. Only a few places like Roses and Sunflower use some pics of girls working there, but they also mix in pics of girls that does not, but label them with names of providers. The 321 ad is a typical example of an ad that simply uses pics of attractive Asian models.

Kalani69
04-12-13, 00:02
Well, pictures are "real", but I am sure none of those girls work anywhere in Honolulu. Only a few places like Roses and Sunflower use some pics of girls working there, but they also mix in pics of girls that does not, but label them with names of providers. The 321 ad is a typical example of an ad that simply uses pics of attractive Asian models.Which begs the question, what is the current lineup?

Member #3973
04-12-13, 00:11
Which begs the question, what is the current lineup?Ginger. Early 30s, spinner, less than 5ft, Cs, beautiful face IMHO.

Thai girl, MILF, DDs.

Young Korean. 23 yrs. 5'10"

Only had sessions with Ginger, and they were much, much better than average. Usual AMP relaxation donation. BTW the place has been decorated very nicely. Very classy look.

HiPickle
04-20-13, 01:49
I ventured to 321 on Member 3973's description cause I wanted a Thai spinner. FAIL. She (Ginger) is not a spinner in any sense of the word. Short? Ok. She reminded me of a Korean Rosie O'Donnell with the hair do from the Flintstones movie. 5' 2 130 lbs. My guess. I took the blue pill so I went with it. No kissing, just lay there, cum yet? Ok. I hurry and pop then ask for a massage. OK, . Done. 1/2 hr after I get there it's now time to go? I gave the whole $$ and left. Ya I know I shouldn't.

So, I've learned the hard way. Too often, that some of you mongers descriptions are waaaaaay off. But, we just see women in different lights. I don't fault anyone, because that's how they see the girl. My eyes send to my brain a completely different image. Oh well. I wanted a damn spinner Thai girl, so I up and headed to Sunflower. Report to be added there.

Member #3973
04-20-13, 11:50
I ventured to 321 on Member 3973's description cause I wanted a Thai spinner. FAIL. She (Ginger) is not a spinner in any sense of the word. Short? Ok. She reminded me of a Korean Rosie O'Donnell with the hair do from the Flintstones movie. 5' 2 130 lbs. My guess. I took the blue pill so I went with it. No kissing, just lay there, cum yet? Ok. I hurry and pop then ask for a massage. OK, . Done. 1/2 hr after I get there it's now time to go? I gave the whole $$ and left. Ya I know I shouldn't.

So, I've learned the hard way. Too often, that some of you mongers descriptions are waaaaaay off. But, we just see women in different lights. I don't fault anyone, because that's how they see the girl. My eyes send to my brain a completely different image. Oh well. I wanted a damn spinner Thai girl, so I up and headed to Sunflower. Report to be added there.Does not sound like you saw Ginger, who is Korean and not Thai, less than 5ft and probably 105 lbs. See MillerTime808 's report from 3/9 2013 below. I have never tried any of the other providers there, except Ginger and Lisa, and I had great sessions with both of them. I know YMMV, but I doubt you saw Ginger, more likely the Thai MILF.

HiPickle
04-20-13, 13:32
Does not sound like you saw Ginger, who is Korean and not Thai, less than 5ft and probably 105 lbs. See MillerTime808 's report from 3/9 2013 below. I have never tried any of the other providers there, except Ginger and Lisa, and I had great sessions with both of them. I know YMMV, but I doubt you saw Ginger, more likely the Thai MILF.It was ginger I saw. I thought she was the Thai girl you were referring to. But ya not a spinner. At least not in my opinion.

BrainDeadXXX
04-21-13, 05:14

So, I've learned the hard way. Too often, that some of you mongers descriptions are waaaaaay off. But, we just see women in different lights. I don't fault anyone, because that's how they see the girl. My eyes send to my brain a completely different image. Oh well. I wanted a damn spinner Thai girl, so I up and headed to Sunflower. Report to be added there.Julie (Nirv) is the spinner for you. Yuki (Swan) is a pretty good spinner too but not as skinny as Julie. Cindy (Ginza) is the skinniest girl I ever seen.

Member #3973
04-26-13, 19:08
Just got a call from Lisa. She will be back from vacation and at 321 tomorrow. Also told me another Korean named Orange will be there as well. I do not have any info on looks or age of Orange. Lisa is well known for her consistently great service.

Hypo Luxa
04-27-13, 01:37
Just got a call from Lisa. She will be back from vacation and at 321 tomorrow. Also told me another Korean named Orange will be there as well. I do not have any info on looks or age of Orange. Lisa is well known for her consistently great service.Hmmm. Could this be Orange (Wendy) from Kiku days?

Member #3973
05-08-13, 02:15
Went to 321 to see if Ginger was available since I have had a couple of great sessions with her. She was busy, but Lisa, one of my ATF were there and available. She is s sexy little thing, and her energy and enthusian is amazing. I have never had a boring session with her. We went over time withoonation and. 4ut any interruptions. I suppose a perk from being a frequent flyer with her. Usual donation and. 4 in house fee. There was a new very tall, about 5'10', athletic girl there. Looked Korean. Lisa told me her name was Linda. There is also a licensed therapist there (MILF) , who goes by the name Orange. After the session, Ginger was there, so I left with a hug and a kiss. Having to call and have them come and let you in at night is a minor inconvenience, but I prefer the fact that no one knows why you visit the building. Better than the "walk of shame" to Nirvana or to Kison.

Member #3973
05-15-13, 02:00
Just noticed that the new ads (Body rubs and therapeutic massage ( http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/321-relaxation-discreet-entry-100-real-pics/4166898 ) from 321 now have pics of Ginger. That is actually her in the pics unlike the older ads. IMHO she is pretty hot. I suppose YMMV, but I got great service from her every time.

Member #3973
05-19-13, 22:40
Just returned from 321 from a third great session with Ginger. Seems to get better with every visit. She looks very beautiful, elegant and sexy in her pictures on BP, and they inspired me to go back. Just as on my two previous visits it was an amazing total girl friend experience and I ended staying for longer than an hour. It may have helped me that I had met her when she worked as a bartender. She is very new this business.just 3-4 months, and I was a bit surprised when I first saw her at 321. Our session was very relaxed, since we both are comfortable with each other and have great chemistry. Ginger is intelligent, a great conversationalist, knowledgeable, and able to talk and discuss just about anything. Our session involved all the regular activities, but was much more like making out with your GF than being at an AMP. Ginger is the kinda of woman you would like to invite out to an upscale restaurant or night club for a glass of wine. In fact, I may try to do just that.

Memahu
05-20-13, 05:35
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rendezvous321-relaxation-fka-co-and-mos-32/4043586

If those are the actual pics of Ginger. Then, I'm in. But, I got confused between Ginger and a Thai provider.

H Mobius
05-20-13, 05:53
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rendezvous321-relaxation-fka-co-and-mos-32/4043586

If those are the actual pics of Ginger. Then, I'm in. But, I got confused between Ginger and a Thai provider.No (I recognize the couch pic from an ad for another place from a while back), but according to Brother 3973 these are her:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/321-relaxation-discreet-entry-100-real-pics/4166898

Another member posted what to me sounded like a bit of a ROB session, but he may not have had the kind of background with her like 3973 described, not that one should need it to get a satisfactory level of service.

Johnny14
05-31-13, 13:35
Went to 321 to see if Ginger was available since I have had a couple of great sessions with her. She was busy, but Lisa, one of my ATF were there and available. She is s sexy little thing, and her energy and enthusian is amazing. I have never had a boring session with her.

Having to call and have them come and let you in at night is a minor inconvenience, but I prefer the fact that no one knows why you visit the building. Better than the "walk of shame" to Nirvana or to Kison.Went there last night and Lisa was as horny as I've never seen before although I visit quite regularly. Must have been slow or got her at the right time. Even after she came twice, she didn't want me to pull out my weapon to change position. Grabbed my ass and begged to keep on pumping which I gladly did until she came again.

May not be the best looking around, but can fk and allows 2nd or 3rd unloading if you can muster the energy to do so. I get more satisfaction after the second or third pop, will repeat.

Hiho07
06-14-13, 00:56
Just returned from 321 from a third great session with Ginger. Seems to get better with every visit. She looks very beautiful, elegant and sexy in her pictures on BP, and they inspired me to go back. Just as on my two previous visits it was an amazing total girl friend experience and I ended staying for longer than an hour. It may have helped me that I had met her when she worked as a bartender. She is very new this business.just 3-4 months, and I was a bit surprised when I first saw her at 321. Our session was very relaxed, since we both are comfortable with each other and have great chemistry. Ginger is intelligent, a great conversationalist, knowledgeable, and able to talk and discuss just about anything. Our session involved all the regular activities, but was much more like making out with your GF than being at an AMP. Ginger is the kinda of woman you would like to invite out to an upscale restaurant or night club for a glass of wine. In fact, I may try to do just that.I am thinking about quitting mongering for awhile after my experience with Ginger. She made me realize how much of a waste of time and money this is.

She looks decent but she was awful. She would not even remove her clothes.

HiPickle
06-14-13, 01:14
I am thinking about quitting mongering for awhile after my experience with Ginger. She made me realize how much of a waste of time and money this is.

She looks decent but she was awful. She would not even remove her clothes.I had the same crappy session as you did, but don't give up. It's the good ones that keep me going back. And the hope of finding that good match that requires a repeat. Not very often for me. I"m still searchin. Ha ha

Member #3973
06-17-13, 20:01
Wanted to do a repeat with Ginger. Unlike a few monger here, I have had great success with her. She was not there, so I did a repeat with one of my ATF, Lisa. Exceptional session as always. There no YMMV with her. She told me she was going on vacation on Thursday.

Member #3973
06-30-13, 13:57
Just had another hot session with Ginger last night. Total GFE experience again. I see that am am not the only one having a good experience with her:

Second daytime visit to 321. Requested Ginger (Korean). L-7, A-8, S-8. Bolt-on C's (with big areola so looks natural). Soft, smooth skin but a smoker.

She looks better in person then in the pictures. Nice eyes and great smile. Great personality. Nice easy massage. Very relaxing with a lot of conversation. Flipped over and immediately she started HJ on junior while still conversing. Once junior was ready, BBBJ. She did an OK job. Quick, no ball play and no licking. Just sucking with lips and little tongue play while sucking. CFS, started in mish, then DS, then back to mish with LFK and then back to DS until pop. All-in-all, she could handle the 30 minute pounding. I never asked or motioned her to for FIP, DATY, CG or RCG. I was more interested in my O. Her pussy was able to handle junior, which if you read my last post about 321, Lisa could not. I was happy (and so was junior). After that, just lay there talking like good friends, not GFE.

Would I repeat with her? Sure. But first I want to sample a little more.She gets better everytime sofar. Quickly becoming one of my ATFs

Honolulu Yobo
08-05-13, 15:51
Has anyone tried the new tall girl Linda? I just want to know if she is anything close to serving you as Big Cherry is.

I am planning a day trip to Honolulu so I need to know if she is any good. I don't have a lot of time to waste.

Thanks in advance, HY

SpamEater808
08-06-13, 05:34
Haven't been to 321 for a while. I think it's time I give Lisa or her other girls a visit. Great service and always have left in a good to great mood!

Jan Fortifore
09-11-13, 20:23
Anyone toftt and see the new girls from Las Vegas? Please report. How about the 5'9" provider? She still there?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-new-girls-and-discreet-entrance-only-321-relaxation-28/4043586

Laaaate!

Jan Fortifore

Cloud808
09-25-13, 20:16
Made a appointment to see Ginger last night. Called around 7pm and ms told me to come around 830pm. Showed up and called again to be let in, ms told me Ginger was busy for the rest of the night. Ask me if I could come back tomorrow and she'll wave my house fee. Told her I'll think about it.

Called the next day and tried to make a appointment with Ginger again, ms told me she doesn't start till 9pm. I asked what time they close, she told me 12am. Ask me if I can come back tomorrow instead. At this point I was really frustrated with being played around like this.

From this point on I am never going back to 321. Sorry bros, just needed to let off some steam. Good luck to everyone else.

Akio808
10-05-13, 17:32
Hey guys, I am back in the islands for a week or so and I was wondering if anyone had a session with the Filipino / Thai chick they were advertising at 321. If not I guess I'll just go back to Nasha at roses because she rides hard! But I checked their Bo and she wasn't on there anymore. Anyone got info on that?

Jan Fortifore
11-05-13, 03:22
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-24-hours-new-korean-petite-girl-candy-discreet-entrance-upscale-rooms-321-relaxation-27/4496996

I think this location has great potential. No recent reports as I guess no one is willing to toftt to check out the talent, which I guess changes semi-monthly.

The most recent ad includes new photos of "Candy".

First photo on the couch is of Lynhthy Nguyen: http://www.thediamonddozen.com/site/wp-content/gallery_new/lynhthy-n/lynhthy-nguyen-the-diamond-dozen-7.jpg.

Second and third new photos are of a Los Angeles provider named Tracey Lee. It is possible that "Candy" is her, but I won't hold my breath.

http://escortads.xxx/310-504-5790/?pid=36094014

Anyone willing to take one for the team and check out the line up? The Filipina / Thai girl last month sounded good, but I didn't want to take the plunge without reports.

Laaate!!

Jan Fortifore.

SquirtLuva69
11-06-13, 15:24
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-24-hours-new-korean-petite-girl-candy-discreet-entrance-upscale-rooms-321-relaxation-27/4496996

I think this location has great potential. No recent reports as I guess no one is willing to toftt to check out the talent, which I guess changes semi-monthly.

The most recent ad includes new photos of "Candy".

First photo on the couch is of Lynhthy Nguyen: http://www.thediamonddozen.com/site/wp-content/gallery_new/lynhthy-n/lynhthy-nguyen-the-diamond-dozen-7.jpg.

Second and third new photos are of a Los Angeles provider named Tracey Lee. It is possible that "Candy" is her, but I won't hold my breath.

http://escortads.xxx/310-504-5790/?pid=36094014

Anyone willing to take one for the team and check out the line up? The Filipina / Thai girl last month sounded good, but I didn't want to take the plunge without reports.

Laaate!!

Jan Fortifore.And mama has no manners and is really not customer service oriented..see post in empire thread...geeeez.

Slide Hammer
11-06-13, 19:52
I just got off the phone asking her about the talent (not so many words) and she got huffy saying 'this is not a lineup place' click.

Yo momma. A little advice...maybe you should look on to some other career paths. I highly don't recommend your place.

Closetperv
11-07-13, 16:31
I just got off the phone asking her about the talent (not so many words) and she got huffy saying 'this is not a lineup place' click.

Yo momma. A little advice...maybe you should look on to some other career paths. I highly don't recommend your place.I had a similar experience. Called for the young tiny Korean spinner they were advertising on BP. When I get there I ask to see her first to see if she looks like the girl in the pictures. MS yells at me, "NO! She looks similar to girl in picture." Demands the HF and I took that as it was time to leave. Don't know how this place stays in business.

Stangman808
11-07-13, 18:40
And mama has no manners and is really not customer service oriented..see post in empire thread...geeeez.

Yo momma. A little advice...maybe you should look on to some other career paths. I highly don't recommend your place.

I had a similar experience. Called for the young tiny Korean spinner they were advertising on BP. When I get there I ask to see her first to see if she looks like the girl in the pictures. MS yells at me, "NO! She looks similar to girl in picture." Demands the HF and I took that as it was time to leave. Don't know how this place stays in business.Kind of sad about how "321 (fka: Co & Mo)" seems to be operating now days with the bad reports about the MS. I can still remember how excited many mongers were when Coco and Monica were going to be at the same location with their own AMP. And later with the addition of Lisa (Cherry). It would be nice if Coco would come back to CHM to team up with Monica and Ruby.

Hypo Luxa
11-09-13, 07:32
Kind of sad about how "321 (fka: Co & Mo)" seems to be operating now days with the bad reports about the MS. I can still remember how excited many mongers were when Coco and Monica were going to be at the same location with their own AMP. And later with the addition of Lisa (Cherry). It would be nice if Coco would come back to CHM to team up with Monica and Ruby.I can still remember the shear and utter excitement when they opened up, and the anticipation and buzz created when Monica texted her former clients two years ago this month! I showed up on day 2 (a Saturday) at 9 am for an appt. (that I made minutes before on the phone) with Monica. They mixed up the booking and said she was double-booked, so I'd be having Coco. Fine with me as either would suffice. But Coco was sent to the store, so Monica kept me company until Coco got back, which was to coincide with her appt. Well, one thing led to another and we were fucking like Rabbits. I asked about her appt. And she just said Coco can take it.

I went back to get Coco a couple of days later and as everyone remembers, she was gone by day 3.

Of course the place now is just a ghost of its former self.

Coco, Ruby and Monica in a foursome... I could die after that!

Eric Shin
11-13-13, 10:28
I have to agree that the Mama at 321 is pretty rude. I think she's a worker that has to do double duty.

I can still remember the shear and utter excitement when they opened up, and the anticipation and buzz created when Monica texted her former clients two years ago this month! I showed up on day 2 (a Saturday) at 9 am for an appt. (that I made minutes before on the phone) with Monica. They mixed up the booking and said she was double-booked, so I'd be having Coco. Fine with me as either would suffice. But Coco was sent to the store, so Monica kept me company until Coco got back, which was to coincide with her appt. Well, one thing led to another and we were fucking like Rabbits. I asked about her appt. And she just said Coco can take it.

I went back to get Coco a couple of days later and as everyone remembers, she was gone by day 3.

Of course the place now is just a ghost of its former self.

Coco, Ruby and Monica in a foursome... I could die after that!

Member #3973
11-22-13, 03:04
Have not been to 321 for a long time, but just had my best session with Ginger ever. Called and made an afternoon appointment to make sure she was there. Another pretty Korean girl opened and said Ginger was available. I was a bit worried since it had been so long, but Ginger came out looking very sexy in a red bikini, black stockings and a black lace shawl top, greeting me like a homecoming BF. For some reason I always had great chemistry with Ginger. She offered me orange juice or tea and we chatted a bit. I told her that her place really looked classy after she fixed it up. Took a self shower. In the room, we started caressing each other, before I laid down for a body rub. I could not keep my hands off her, so I offered to massage her which she enjoyed. She has great skin and is a very sensual and sexy woman. Our session was great. Was there over an hour. I was spent. The other girl was gone when we came out. Got another shower, and another juice while talking story. I like the fact that the entrance is hidden from street view and that the place is nice and clean. I will be back for a repeat with Ginger. She is becoming my ATF.

Jan Fortifore
11-24-13, 02:59
Have not been to 321 for a long time, but just had my best session with Ginger ever. Called and made an afternoon appointment to make sure she was there. Another pretty Korean girl opened and said Ginger was available. I was a bit worried since it had been so long, but Ginger came out looking very sexy in a red bikini, black stockings and a black lace shawl top, greeting me like a homecoming BF. For some reason I always had great chemistry with Ginger. She offered me orange juice or tea and we chatted a bit. I told her that her place really looked classy after she fixed it up. Took a self shower. In the room, we started caressing each other, before I laid down for a body rub. I could not keep my hands off her, so I offered to massage her which she enjoyed. She has great skin and is a very sensual and sexy woman. Our session was great. Was there over an hour. I was spent. The other girl was gone when we came out. Got another shower, and another juice while talking story. I like the fact that the entrance is hidden from street view and that the place is nice and clean. I will be back for a repeat with Ginger. She is becoming my ATF.Aloha Member 3973. You seem to be the only brother monger with positive things to write about 321. Good for you.

Please let the brotherhood know about whether or not you interacted with the "rude" mama and your impression of her. Please also let us know the line-up, if you know. You wrote another "pretty Korean girl" was there initially. Please describe her for us. You didn't see anyone else around?

Mahalo, pal. I appreciate you reporting. I still think this place has potential.

Laaate!!

January44.

Member #3973
11-26-13, 03:45
There has been other reports of good service at 321, some in this thread, some in others (see Massage Parlors report #26375 by BPittsburg). The girl who opened the door had a cute girly face, likely Korean, just above 5 ft, dark brown or black long hair, slim, probably Bs and wore a short purple little sexy dress. From what I understood from Ginger there are 3 other girls there beside herself, but I think they all work part-time. I have seen a Mama in the past, but rarely interacted with her. I nearly always make an appointment and only see Ginger at 321, and MS knows that. I find Ginger particularly attractive, elegantly dressed -often in a long dress. She is a great conversationalist, so I treat her like a lady, which she clearly appreciates. I get a royal treatment in return. My impression is that 321 try to cater to customers that prefer a clean, safe and upscale environment. Ginger did tell me that they had had to turn away drunks, rude customers and guys who ask for BB service. My recommendation is to make an appointment, be sober, clean and nicely dressed to ensure great service. If I was looking for a P.S.E, raunchy BBFS AMP experience, I would go elsewhere.

Personally, I like the clean, more upscale environment, the discreet entrance and will return to see Ginger again.

Aloha Member 3973. You seem to be the only brother monger with positive things to write about 321. Good for you.

Please let the brotherhood know about whether or not you interacted with the "rude" mama and your impression of her. Please also let us know the line-up, if you know. You wrote another "pretty Korean girl" was there initially. Please describe her for us. You didn't see anyone else around?

Mahalo, pal. I appreciate you reporting. I still think this place has potential.

Laaate!!

January44.

Jb987
12-15-13, 02:14
Tried other thread but got no response. Anyone know where Lisa who used to work here is? Please pm any info. Thanks.

Kalani69
12-18-14, 17:25
Is this place still open?

Kaima
12-19-14, 00:00
Tried other thread but got no response. Anyone know where Lisa who used to work here is? Please pm any info. Thanks.I believe 321 is closed however Lisa (the famed energizer bunny lisa) works at Roses on Young Street.

K.