PDA

View Full Version : Golden Queen

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

YG365
11-23-11, 10:01
Congrats to Golden Queen for graduating from a B level AMP and joining the A list! Keep up the good work girls!

Un Holy
11-23-11, 19:02
Congrats to Golden Queen for graduating from a B level AMP and joining the A list! Keep up the good work girls!Take it from me, they got some good quality puss there now.

A pounding a day keeps the hardon away!

Alohaoe
11-23-11, 19:47
Congrats to Golden Queen for graduating from a B level AMP and joining the A list! Keep up the good work girls!Starting line up IVY / JAE / SKY Apple From RM / CINDY / YURI / APPLE Miso / ANNIE from Nirvana/+ day time mama very nice and friendly.

Happy Mongering

Mama LINDA has the besy body 5' 2" 105lbs with perfect boobs.

Bowah57
11-23-11, 23:52
Congrats to Golden Queen for graduating from a B level AMP and joining the A list! Keep up the good work girls!Just finished a session with Jae, saw MS laying there, asleep, in a pair of short shorts. Not that I intentionally stare but could see the black panty covering her crutch. She got some nice curves and a pair of D's under her T-shirt. Is she available if all the girls are busy. Hehe, think I'll try go on Sunday night when less girls working and make like I'm pissed if I don't get serviced. She looks like a good F&$k. Those tits are huge for her little body.

YG365
11-24-11, 10:59
Saw Annie tonight on a very busy night with few providers available anywhere after 2 a. M. She looks like she gained a little bit of weight but I still didn't mind. As always, she speaks decent english and provides excellent customer service.

L. I give her a 6. Do her a favor and let ride you to burn some calories. Then she'll go back up to a 7 or 8.

A. 10. She's always really friendly and tries her best to make sure you have a great experience. She also seems to know exactly when to moan! LOL.

S. 9. She pretty much offers everything. Starts off with a great BBBJ and a lot of rimming! Also offers a lot of DFK, DATY, FIV and FIA. I wonder if she'll let junior enter home through the back door next time? I read a report that she let one of you mongers before LOL.

Skye also looked real nice. She's in great shape from what I saw! If you're new to the game, I think Annie is a good choice to start off. She'll break you in real nice and slow!

Playboy54
11-24-11, 16:21
I have had ANNIE 4 times. 3 at GQ and 1 at Nirvanha (because I got her by mistake). She does not give BBBJ or DFK. The post below is fake. It will feel like BBBJ, but she will be in the 69 position the entire time. So you won't be able to see it. Also, never got "rimming" from Annie ever. Only from TINY at Nirvanha (who was great). Also, had Sky at RM now at GQ. She sucks. No DFK, No massage, and NO BBBJ. The best chick at GQ is Jae. So now I provider will read this and try and get her fired. They did the same thing to her at PINK.

Playboy54.

Beware of fake Posts.

FAKE POST: ANNIE. S. 9. She pretty much offers everything. Starts off with a great BBBJ and a lot of rimming! Also offers a lot of DFK, DATY, FIV and FIA. I wonder if she'll let junior enter home through the back door next time? I read a report that she let one of you mongers before LOL.

YG365
11-24-11, 16:29
I have had ANNIE 4 times. 3 at GQ and 1 at Nirvanha (because I got her by mistake). She does not give BBBJ or DFK. The post below is fake. It will feel like BBBJ, but she will be in the 69 position the entire time. So you won't be able to see it. Also, never got "rimming" from Annie ever. Only from TINY at Nirvanha (who was great). Also, had Sky at RM now at GQ. She sucks. No DFK, No massage, and NO BBBJ. The best chick at GQ is Jae. So now I provider will read this and try and get her fired. They did the same thing to her at PINK.

Playboy54.

Beware of fake Posts.

FAKE POST: ANNIE. S. 9. She pretty much offers everything. Starts off with a great BBBJ and a lot of rimming! Also offers a lot of DFK, DATY, FIV and FIA. I wonder if she'll let junior enter home through the back door next time? I read a report that she let one of you mongers before LOL.You really are a dummy aren't you? Go search previous reports and you'll see tons of reports giving BBBJ. I think it's safe to assume it's you and not the provider LOL. I'm going to assume you're fat? Maybe ugly? Maybe Micronesian? I don't know what but something is wrong with you and the girls don't want to give you anything extra LOL. Dang and you spelled Nirvanha wrong buddy! Don't these message boxes have spell check? How do I know Annie does BBBJ? I saw it with my own eyes. I even took the rubber off myself after FS to go in her mouth.

Mipene77
11-24-11, 16:45

Playboy54.

Beware of fake Posts.

FAKE POST: ANNIE. S. 9. She pretty much offers everything. Starts off with a great BBBJ and a lot of rimming! Also offers a lot of DFK, DATY, FIV and FIA. I wonder if she'll let junior enter home through the back door next time? I read a report that she let one of you mongers before LOL.Dude while I agree with a lot that you say, it really is a case of YMMV in this hobby. I have never had Annie, but I have had Sky (the former Apple at RM) many times. I have been with her at least 10 or more times since 2005 to 2006 when she first started at RM. I have gotten DFK, BBBJ, BBFS and CIM every single time with her. So I do not know what the problem is in your dealings with her. She may just not like your looks or personality. Don't take it personally, that is the nature of the beast in this business. AMP girls are just like any other girl. They got to be attracted to you to give you extras (in most cases). Of course I know some providers that will BBBJ / BBFS anybody just for the money.

Keep up the good work though Playboy, but sometimes you got to know when you are "shooting yourself in the foot". Be careful and think before you write.

Uki Eater
11-24-11, 18:19
You really are a dummy aren't you? Go search previous reports and you'll see tons of reports giving BBBJ. I think it's safe to assume it's you and not the provider LOL. I'm going to assume you're fat? Maybe ugly? Maybe Micronesian? I don't know what but something is wrong with you and the girls don't want to give you anything extra LOL. Dang and you spelled Nirvanha wrong buddy! Don't these message boxes have spell check? How do I know Annie does BBBJ? I saw it with my own eyes. I even took the rubber off myself after FS to go in her mouth.Don't worry about it YG. He does that to several other guys on here when they post. PBs postings make me giggle as his postings have dry humor to it.

H Mobius
11-24-11, 18:58
Don't worry about it YG.I think that in most cases (there's always an exception somewhere), how we act on the Forum closely parallels how we act with the provider and with people in general. Brother Uki, for example, is a happy congenial fellow on here and is probably fun for the girls on top of them giving him a good time. In other words, all the women just love him :).

Aside from the bonafide bad provider whom we all eventually encounter, most are good women and if one treats them like the human beings that they are, the chances of a blissful session would be greatly improved.

YG365
11-24-11, 19:15
I think that in most cases (there's always an exception somewhere) , how we act on the Forum closely parallels how we act with the provider and with people in general. Brother Uki, for example, is a happy congenial fellow on here and is probably fun for the girls on top of them giving him a good time. In other words, all the women just love him.

Aside from the bonafide bad provider whom we all eventually encounter, most are good women and if one treats them like the human beings that they are, the chances of a blissful session would be greatly improved.Good response! It's like this in any industry! When I'm nice to a waiter or waitress at CPK, I get exceptional service! When I repeat and tip the same waiter / waitress good every time, the service gets better and better. AMPs sorta work the same way. Chemistry can go a long way too! I noticed a lot of older providers get it the best from the AMP girls, bar girls and even regular girls because they're usually really friendly and charming. Playboy should pick up on this LOL.

YG365
11-24-11, 19:17
Don't worry about it YG. He does that to several other guys on here when they post. PBs postings make me giggle as his postings have dry humor to it.Thanks Uki. You're one of my favorite mongers on this site. Along with Mobius and Rickjames!

Rico Suave808
11-24-11, 20:06
Chemistry can go a long way too! I noticed a lot of older providers get it the best from the AMP girls, bar girls and even regular girls because they're usually really friendly and charming.I'm one of the older guys and it's true. I have had a lot of good luck with providers of all ages. Maybe it's my charm and my looks (all the providers always complement me on how good I look for my age). They are also impressed with my DATY skills. I really appreciate these women and maybe they reciprocate. They also love my cock for some reason. They, without exception, always mention how perfect it is. Its really great to have some extra money to appreciate these ladies. Lucky we live in Hawaii too, although it's a little more pricey.

H Mobius
11-24-11, 20:10
I have had a lot of good luck with providers of all ages. Maybe it's my charm and my looks (all the providers always complement me on how good I look for my age). They are also impressed with my DATY skills. I really appreciate these women and maybe they reciprocate. They also love my cock for some reason. They, without exception, always mention how perfect it is.I lack all your attributes LOL, so in my case it must be hard-core chemistry (or my $.50)!

Rico Suave808
11-24-11, 20:14
I lack all your attributes LOL, so in my case it must be hard-core chemistry (or my $.50)!$150 does go a long way. In our case al the way!

YG365
11-24-11, 22:35
$150 does go a long way. In our case al the way!For what you're getting, it really isn't that expensive compared to the rest of the world. Having been to Thailand and the Philippines, prices have gone up a lot from before. If you want a girl that looks pretty dang hot, it's going to cost you at least $100 LOL. Plus you're not guaranteed LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ or even just a covered BJ LOL. You don't get the massage or the table shower either and GFE seeing as how most of the girls in Thailand don't even speak english.

There are girls that are cheap with average looks or an ok body that become a good value in Thailand and the Philippines but you'd have to find them in other areas just like here. Start looking down on the Leeward side and I'm sure you can find someone decent willing to give it up on the cheap LOL!

YG365
11-24-11, 22:37
I lack all your attributes LOL, so in my case it must be hard-core chemistry (or my $.50)!=) LOL

Your guys conversation is funny! You guys are charming each other LOL

Uki Eater
11-24-11, 22:50
Aside from the bonafide bad provider whom we all eventually encounter, most are good women and if one treats them like the human beings that they are, the chances of a blissful session would be greatly improved.I got several bad experiences with providers over the years. I could be very nice / respectful but, get a be! Itchy attitude back. Got a provider that snapped because I was taking too long to finish. I got turned down couple of times on DATY, BBBJ and kissing. MS yelling at me and slamming the door. Hehe. Even got a provider whom I would see numerous occasions got all grouchy on me because she just woke up. The old PT before, there was a time the girls didn't even acknowledge my presence as I looked from the outside. But, that's ok. We all get turned down eventually in one way or another.

But, with this mongering thing, the women are but a number to me. I don't love them, don't plan to hook up with them, don't lust over them etc. Bad experience with someone? Next, next, next. Feel bad because you heard someone got an extra service from a provider over you? That's alright, next, next, next. Didn't get the GFE, DATY or BBBJ experience? That's ok, eventually you'll come across another one who will provide it. There's just too many women out there to be even concerned about something like this. We guys would turn down AMP girls, BG and civilian chicks to. So, they don't really feel good about it themselves.

In fact, some women would say:

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm not pretty huh?"

"Why? I'm not good enough?"

"Baby, howcome you can't finish? Is it me? I don't turn you on?"

When I don't want to DATY them, their like:

"Why not? Howcome?" I just tell them that I just ate dinner and I'm not hungry. LOL.

That's why, I don't feel that bad when the women do it to me because It goes both ways.

H Mobius
11-25-11, 00:08
I got several bad experiences with providers over the years. I could be very nice / respectful but, get a be! Itchy attitude back. Got a provider that snapped because I was taking too long to finish. I got turned down couple of times on DATY, BBBJ and kissing. MS yelling at me and slamming the door. Hehe. Even got a provider whom I would see numerous occasions got all grouchy on me because she just woke up. The old PT before, there was a time the girls didn't even acknowledge my presence as I looked from the outside. But, that's ok. We all get turned down eventually in one way or another.

But, with this mongering thing, the women are but a number to me. I don't love them, don't plan to hook up with them, don't lust over them etc. Bad experience with someone? Next, next, next. Feel bad because you heard someone got an extra service from a provider over you? That's alright, next, next, next. Didn't get the GFE, DATY or BBBJ experience? That's ok, eventually you'll come across another one who will provide it. There's just too many women out there to be even concerned about something like this. We guys would turn down AMP girls, BG and civilian chicks to. So, they don't really feel good about it themselves.Exactly. Move-on when you're not satisfied with someplace or someone. No problem, it's just business with many other mongering options, nothing personal. I've met very good providers who of course would neither know nor care about bad experiences I've had, and it wouldn't be fair to she who is taking good care of me if I were to come into the session with a bag of rocks.

Many times, treating them nicely (polite and civil rather than "wham-bam" and demanding this and that) is how one even gets things like GFE, DATY, BBFS, extended time, take-out, etc in the first place whereas the next guy may not, and it is part of YMMV. Rather than stay in my vehicle, a DT girl once offered to go to her apartment for the same price and extended time and it can only be because I was nice to her (you can imagine the sorts of characters she encounters in her line of work) because it sure wasn't my looks, charm or endowment.

There is such a thing as an undesirable customer no matter how much money one has. But, enough of this as it's the GQ thread.

Playboy54
11-26-11, 06:53
Really SKY at RM gave you BBBJ and BBFS? I didn't see any posts about this? Are you not giving up the information and just using other guys on the board?

Quote. SKY at RM: I have gotten DFK, BBBJ, BBFS and CIM every single time with her.

The YMMV is bullshit ego trip. Yes, you get better service because "she likes you," "you are good looking" or "you got charm." If you any of that fucking shit. You wouldn't be paying $50/150 to get laid for 45 minutes in the first place. Go try your "charm," looks" and "physique" at Club Pearl and see how it works out.

Beware. Providers are watching the board. But Playboy will POST your shitty service for all to see. Hey, shitty provider when you get "Nexted" at the AMP. Think me, think of me often. WARNING I will be making unannounced visits to the AMP you are are working and my experience with you will be posted!

Playboy54.

Outing the "dud" providers since 1998.

YG365
11-26-11, 10:02
Dude, I can get chicks whenever you I want! I pay the $50/150 by choice because I want to. It's not like I go every day or something. I get plenty of side action from regular girls not in the industry all the time. There are certain nights when I go out with my friends, get drunk and want a guaranteed night of FS. Then we hit up an AMP. Pretty simple, sometimes you just want a night of FS without all the strings attached to it like long term commitment that most regular girls require to put out including a date or two. I'm a about to get a gf but I ain't sure if I want to commit and even after I do or get married, I probably won't stop going to AMPs.

Believe me, we all aren't as pathetic as you are buddy! You better check yourself before you wreck yourself man!

Really SKY at RM gave you BBBJ and BBFS? I didn't see any posts about this? Are you not giving up the information and just using other guys on the board?

Quote. SKY at RM: I have gotten DFK, BBBJ, BBFS and CIM every single time with her.

The YMMV is bullshit ego trip. Yes, you get better service because "she likes you," "you are good looking" or "you got charm." If you any of that fucking shit. You wouldn't be paying $50/150 to get laid for 45 minutes in the first place. Go try your "charm," looks" and "physique" at Club Pearl and see how it works out.

Beware. Providers are watching the board. But Playboy will POST your shitty service for all to see. Hey, shitty provider when you get "Nexted" at the AMP. Think me, think of me often. WARNING I will be making unannounced visits to the AMP you are are working and my experience with you will be posted!

Playboy54.

Outing the "dud" providers since 1998.

Splooge McDuck
11-27-11, 22:51
Starting line up IVY / JAE / SKY Apple From RM / CINDY / YURI / APPLE Miso / ANNIE from Nirvana/+ day time mama very nice and friendly.

Happy Mongering

Mama LINDA has the besy body 5' 2" 105lbs with perfect boobs.
Just finished a session with Jae, saw MS laying there, asleep, in a pair of short shorts. Not that I intentionally stare but could see the black panty covering her crutch. She got some nice curves and a pair of D's under her T-shirt. Is she available if all the girls are busy. Hehe, think I'll try go on Sunday night when less girls working and make like I'm pissed if I don't get serviced. She looks like a good F&$k. Those tits are huge for her little body.Hey no one told me GQ has their own thread LOL. That place is like my 2nd home. Nothin but more PB54 drama but it don't surprise me at all that 1 of the 1st posts about the girls is on MS LINDA. OMG Linda not only has the nicest hour glass figure at GQ & Ward for that matter. But 1 of the best in the biz IMHO. Mmmh those perfect tits. & I love those short thin shorts she always wears now. Always stare at her ass while she leads me to the room. She's gotten skinnier now especially her legs & looks like a spinner with huge tits naked. Every time I have to tell her how she was my fav & still has the best body. Last time I had to ask for a hug & we just held each other till the girl I chose came in. Before retiring the girls there used to call her my GF & knew I was ONLY coming for her. I mean they would look at me, turn away then call Linda. I would even hear them say he wants Linda LOL. Now the girls flirt with me & stuff knowing I might choose them. Bowah try to get her man you won't be disappointed. Let me know too because I'd do her again right now if I could. She's the best balls & shaft licker I ever had. 3rd best pussy I felt after GQ Cindy & PINK Jio. 1 of the top 3 fucks of my life.

Splooge McDuck
11-28-11, 04:11

Playboy54.

Beware of fake Posts.

FAKE POST: ANNIE. S. 9. She pretty much offers everything. Starts off with a great BBBJ and a lot of rimming! Also offers a lot of DFK, DATY, FIV and FIA. I wonder if she'll let junior enter home through the back door next time? I read a report that she let one of you mongers before LOL.I don't ususally post when I repeat but I recently had Annie again & service was tops as always. Maybe going down in looks a little like YG said. I don't like the tan lines she had on her T&A either. But DFK, BBBJ, Rimming all the good stuff. Her tongue gets the balls so wet when she's down there. Good rider too.

Look at the bright side. If PB54 said he likes Jay but not Sky or Annie, Jay's service MUST be standard & not at all YMMV. No knock on Jay, she's great & sure is 1 of the best. But looks like she'll do anything for money (even PB54 BB) so thats actually a good thing. Even girls as slutty as Sky & Annie must have some limits. Come to think of it, please PB post the girls who give you what you want. Because that most likely means they do everyone the same.

Uki Eater
11-28-11, 13:38
Look at the bright side. If PB54 said he likes Jay but not Sky or Annie, Jay's service MUST be standard & not at all YMMV. No knock on Jay, she's great & sure is 1 of the best. But looks like she'll do anything for money (even PB54 BB) so thats actually a good thing. Even girls as slutty as Sky & Annie must have some limits. Come to think of it, please PB post the girls who give you what you want. Because that most likely means they do everyone the same.I can see where Playboy54 is getting at. If you're someone who maybe older, not that young / attractive, don't have a fit body or is that charming, etc, etc. But, you still got good to great service from a provider, then it should be obvious that pretty much anyone will get the same service from that provider. Not all guys going to AMPs will be young and studdly lookin, got enormous nuclear missile cocks, have Mr Olympia type physiques or be the charming Don Juan dude. But, if you do have one or a couple of these qualities, it can help your chances of good or better service.

Need BareBack
11-28-11, 15:37
I might as well make my 1st official report here. I finally got me some Sky at GQ. At 1st I figured no need for me to report because I'm only going to say pretty much the same thing everyone else has said about her. I've read nothing but good things pretty much. That is until what PB54 said about her. So I guess she is a YMMV girl. Like I said about Annie I really thought Sky treated everyone the way she treated me. For the most part she does. A brother just reported on her & said she told him "Tell me what you want me to do so I can be your favorite." Basically the same thing she said to me & let me tell you she means it. She WANTS to be your favorite & she wants you to repeat. She is the definition of "aims to please" & I would say the best GFE & PSE you can find. But I guess YMMV. I give her 10s across the board.

L / 10 or 9. 5-Not really a bonafide 10 but the body is a 9, the Apple bottom is a 10 & the face is nice. Her face is the only way you can tell she's most likely over 30. But since she's only 4'11 she looks in her 20s or you can pretend she is. Looks like the surgeon placed 2 MLB regulation baseballs in her chest because her boobies are perfectly round & firm. Nice work doc. Nice tummy & waist & then her most impressive asset,"THE APPLE!" Now I fully believe she should have kept this name & Korean Miso / Apple should have changed hers. This is the nicest Apple bottom I have ever laid my eyes & my dick on. The rose tramp stamp just made it even hotter. Doggystyle is a must with this girl.

A / 10-Deserves higher than a 10. She makes you feel like she wants you so bad. She wants to be your GF, your wife. She wants to be your ATF. She wants you to have the best experience you ever had. Not only does she take instructions well, she begs for instructions. She wants to know EXACTLY how you want her to suck & fuck you. Nothing but compliments, dirty talk, lovey dovey pillow talk, just the best. She gives the single greatest award winning performance of any girl I've been with & really her attitude was the best part of the session to me. Did not ask for tip up front & didn't care about the time or the knock.

S / 10-Once again, best I ever had. DFK all session because I told her I love kissing her. Guess what, best DFKisser I ever had LOL. Theres a theme here. I don't mean like DFK during foreplay or between positions. I mean she kept coming back to kiss me & HJ same time like every other minute. I basically played spinner with her mouth & had her BBBJ me in every position possible. Not the best BJ ever, hah see I'm unbiased LOL. But a sloppy, wet, deep throating BBBJ & when she started asking me how I want her to suck then it got real good nearly the best. When you tell her what you like she will not forget & she will do it how you asked the rest of the time. Also licks balls, licks taint (my favorite) & licks ass which is what I expected after the way she thoroughly cleaned all 3 in the TS. Let me fuck her throat real hard, real fast, used no hands, & took it all. Even when gagging & her body having these convulsions like she's about to vomit she never pushed me back or pulled away. She asked if I wanted to use a condom for sex & I always do so did some CFS & of course the finale was that apple ass bent over with the nicest view of doggy I have ever seen. She had apparently already brought a wet towel in the room at the start. So it made me kinda happy knowing this girl either knew she was going to keep playing with me after I Splooged or she just does that all the time I don't know. Never left the bed & just DFK & HJ more while talking & getting to know each other. MS knocked & Sky joked about not having enough time for round 2. By far the best I've had. Would repeat regularly.

Paid Mama some cash for letting me use her shower, & a room for an hour,

Then paid Sky triple that amount, for letting me use her pussy & her mouth!

Takeitdeep
11-28-11, 16:11
Does anyone have info on Yuri? What kind of service does she give? She looked good, but doesn't look too friendly. Any info would be great.

Takeitdeep
11-28-11, 19:45
Anyone have info on Yuri? What kind of services does she provide? She looks good but doesn't seem to friendly. Any info would be great.

Thanks!

YG365
11-29-11, 02:22
I don't ususally post when I repeat but I recently had Annie again & service was tops as always. Maybe going down in looks a little like YG said. I don't like the tan lines she had on her T&A either. But DFK, BBBJ, Rimming all the good stuff. Her tongue gets the balls so wet when she's down there. Good rider too.

Look at the bright side. If PB54 said he likes Jay but not Sky or Annie, Jay's service MUST be standard & not at all YMMV. No knock on Jay, she's great & sure is 1 of the best. But looks like she'll do anything for money (even PB54 BB) so thats actually a good thing. Even girls as slutty as Sky & Annie must have some limits. Come to think of it, please PB post the girls who give you what you want. Because that most likely means they do everyone the same.Yep. Annie is super nice and willing to please but we need to do her a favor and let her ride the fuck out of us LOL. Got to burn dem calories eh? She's a really good girl for guys that are just jumping in or new to the game!

Splooge McDuck
11-29-11, 03:33
Ok its not like I needed it to be a secret or anything but my 1st name I made here was Need Bareback. So here's the deal. When I 1st found this site I was a noob. I was looking for BBBJ like Monica, Mimi, Vivian, & Jay. I wanted a name that made it clear what I was looking for. BBBJ could not be used so I chose Need Bareback. Long story short, my fren used my laptop & name to write a bad report on Korean Apple at GQ because he hated her & her rules. I on the other hand never had her & wanted others opinion of her. So on my reports under my NB name I had 1 saying Apple is the worst & another asking how is Apples service LOL. Also when brothers referred to me as "brother Need Bareback" it sounded funny.

So my fav word for cum is Splooge & I thought of this funny name for those who have seen the Duck Tales cartoon before. Coincidentally I was on my NB name to see the few cool brothers names I made friends with under that name. I was going to tell them its me & stuff & basically go thru this same explanation. If you check I have posts from September on my NB name & then none after mid October when I started my Splooge name. My 1st post as Splooge I didn't introduce myself, I didn't say 1st time poster etc I just reported on Barbie at VIP like business as usual. I know no one would have cared to notice but you would be able to tell we are the same guy just by our long detailed reports. So my name is Splooge McDuck & I need more bareback.

Ocolumbo
11-29-11, 03:39
I can see where Playboy54 is getting at. If you're someone who maybe older, not that young / attractive, don't have a fit body or is that charming, etc, etc. But, you still got good to great service from a provider, then it should be obvious that pretty much anyone will get the same service from that provider. Not all guys going to AMPs will be young and studdly lookin, got enormous nuclear missile cocks, have Mr Olympia type physiques or be the charming Don Juan dude. But, if you do have one or a couple of these qualities, it can help your chances of good or better service.I am not sure what you are getting at. No provider will give the same service to everyone at all times, and be treated by everyone as such. There is an average range of service, from Asians, for the majority of mongers, who are locals, who behave in a civilized manner. This would be the "bell" of the bell curve. For first time with a provider, away from the tourist traps, you should expect no asking for money up front, a well-scrubbed table shower, some attempt at a massage, covered BJ (possibly BBBJ) , maybe DATY and 69, and covered FS. Maybe light kissing. And certainly an attitude that is friendly if not cheerful. And certainly a happy ending. This would be standard service for standard tips. Haole girls at or away from tourist traps will ask for money upfront and be stuck up toward locals because they are Western feminists and alien to AMP culture. They may behave differently if they service young and good looking or rich white guys. Drunk guys or boorish guys who are not known to the providers may get asked money up front and may not get cheery and enthusiastic attitudes and services from providers. This should be one end of the bell curve. Good looking and charming guys would have a better chance of getting exceptional service from providers. This would be the other end of the bell curve. And unless you are grossly out of shape and have physical blemishes that affect physical intimacy, you will probably get standard service. Big cocks would be more of a hindrance than an asset as the girls are mostly not big White girls or Black girls genetically equipped to handle size. And you don't need to be Mr. Olympia or Don Juan. If you just behave in a friendly and civilized manner, usually that means sober and not pushy, you will give off vibes that will get you acceptable service.

Repeats would be different. It would be a different bell curve with each provider you see multiple times. Your standards would be different toward a familiar provider than you would toward a new one. You have prearranged discounts most likely. You have a routine both you and the provider are comfortable with. Most likely there will be extras even with discounts because she is more comfortable with you. But each visit would still be different, whether you repeat 3 times. 5 times, or more. There will be a bell curve where the majority of the sessions would be "average," by whatever standard you may have, a few will be good or very good, and a few would be bad by comparison.

And if you see many providers over a period of time, it would also be a bell curve. That is assuming you are an average guy, and not a gross out pig of a prick, alcohol aided or not, and not a prince charming. In a sample of, say 50 different providers, some younger some older, some better looking some not as good looking, an average guy would have average experiences with most of them, good and very good experiences with a few, and bad or very bad experiences with a few also.

Bottom line. If you an average guy with a reasonable attitude, you will get average and reasonable services most of the time. But you may develop particularly good rapport with particular providers that would get you exceptional service. You come out of the AMP and you think,"Holy shit, I just cannot believe that just happened to me." And on the other hand, whether it is your fault or her fault or God's will, something goes wrong, and you think,"fucking *****." You monger enough times, you do it with a large enough sample of providers, you do multiple sessions with particular providers, your experiences will be bell curves. Within the context of the culture and city of Honolulu. If you compare out AMP standards with international ones or some mongering utopian ideal, then you will always be frustrated because your expectations was never realistic to begin with.

King Cobrack
11-29-11, 19:01
Anyone have info on Yuri? What kind of services does she provide? She looks good but doesn't seem to friendly. Any info would be great.

Thanks!Yep, I also asked that question. She does look good but deep instinct tells me stay away. Hopefully I'm wrong. KC

King Cobrack
11-29-11, 19:32
Playboy54 can be "controversial" but I do try and get something from all posts. PB likes to DFK and likes his BB's so I decided to go and try Jae is he speaks so "highly" of her and there's been consistent reports on her good service. Brother Splooge also pm'd me about her good service and her DFK.

L- Jae is Korean / Japanese, 26 years old, stand about 5'4" and weighs about 120 lbs, slight sag to her natural be cups, untoned body but not really fat, has curves, and very cute face in the light. Her face looks cute with makeup on. B-7, F-8.

A- When she became comfortable with me, Jae was pleasant, giggly (actually giggly from the start,) joking a lot, abiding talkative, and very friendly. A-10.

S- Brother Splooge was right on about her DFK skills. It is standard for her and may come off as a mechanical kisser but she is passionate about it. DFK from start to finish. She kisses like Sara (now at Roses who worked at GQ then Rappongi) the DFK Princess. I love DFK but at times I felt it was too much. I tried to get away from it, to rest, for awhile but she would pull my head down and continue with DFK. At one point picked her up in SC and bounced her up and down in a fast pace but she would manage to grab the back of my neck and continue kissing. This girl also loves to cuddle and kiss. Allowed FIV but no FIA. She allowed DATY, BBBJ, and did her in all standard positions. I asked for BBFS several times and she would laugh and say no. Towards the end, I asked her to go back and finish me off in BBBJ and she had me lay down on my back. She pulled the condom off, wiggled it in front of me, and then tossed on the stand next to the bed. She smiled at me and I waited for her to start the BBBJ but what she did next surprised me. She grabbed Jr, sat on me, and rode me BB in CG. She looked at me and said, You like?" I smiled and said,"Yeah, I likey." She kept riding hard and fast. I tried to switch to mish but made it where I wasn't able to switch position. I just took this as she allowing BBFS as long as she's in control. She kept riding me in CG until I popped in her, BBFSCIP. Because of the V, Jr stayed hard longer and I was able to go more than several more minutes until Jr started getting too sensitive. We stayed there and cuddled and she continued with DFK. I'm just being honest, I had enough DFK for the night. I'll call her the DFK Tigress. I'll be generous and give her S-10 because I had everything, even if no FIA and no greek (as I didn't attempt.) Her TS was standard. Highly recommended.

If you like DFK, she's the one to see.

King Cobrack

Bowah57
11-29-11, 21:32
Playboy54 can be "controversial" but I do try and get something from all posts. PB likes to DFK and likes his BB's so I decided to go and try Jae is he speaks so "highly" of her and there's been consistent reports on her good service. Brother Splooge also pm'd me about her good service and her DFK.

L- Jae is Korean / Japanese. 26 years old, stand about 5'4" and weighs about 120 lbs, slight sag to her natural be cups, untoned body but not really fat, has curves, and very cute face in the light. Her face looks cute with makeup on. B-7, F-8.

A- When she became comfortable with me, Jae was pleasant, giggly (actually giggly from the start,) joking a lot, abiding talkative, and very friendly. A-10.

S- Brother Splooge was right on about her DFK skills. It is standard for her and may come off as a mechanical kisser but she is passionate about it. DFK from start to finish. She kisses like Sara (now at Roses who worked at GQ then Rappongi) the DFK Princess. I love DFK but at times I felt it was too much. I tried to get away from it, to rest, for awhile but she would pull my head down and continue with DFK. At one point picked her up in SC and bounced her up and down in a fast pace but she would manage to grab the back of my neck and continue kissing. This girl also loves to cuddle and kiss. Allowed FIV but no FIA. She allowed DATY, BBBJ, and did her in all standard positions. I asked for BBFS several times and she would laugh and say no. Towards the end, I asked her to go back and finish me off in BBBJ and she had me lay down on my back. She pulled the condom off, wiggled it in front of me, and then tossed on the stand next to the bed. She smiled at me and I waited for her to start the BBBJ but what she did next surprised me. She grabbed Jr, sat on me, and rode me BB in CG. She looked at me and said, You like?" I smiled and said,"Yeah, I likey." She kept riding hard and fast. I tried to switch to mish but made it where I wasn't able to switch position. I just took this as she allowing BBFS as long as she's in control. She kept riding me in CG until I popped in her, BBFSCIP. Because of the V, Jr stayed hard longer and I was able to go more than several more minutes until Jr started getting too sensitive. We stayed there and cuddled and she continued with DFK. I'm just being honest, I had enough DFK for the night. I'll call her the DFK Tigress. I'll be generous and give her S-10 because I had everything, even if no FIA and no greek (as I didn't attempt.) Her TS was standard. Highly recommended.

King CobrackHad Jea a total of 3 times so far. Like reported here, Jea is a pretty good kisser. Never had Sara, so can't do a comparison.

I did get BBBJ but not BBFS and definetly didn't get CIP. Man, KC, I envy you. I finally got BBFS on the third visit but she asked me nicely not to CIP. I'm not good at DFK, I admit, so I can understand sometimes during the heat of the moment. If it happens, then more power to you. It didn't for me, but, hey, I got what I think I had paid for, so I am jappy. I remembered everyone said K-Apple is so so,

But everything was going my way that day. I ended doing her BBFS till we both realized that one of us forgot the condom. I stopped of course when I realized no condom. I don't go AMP to do girls only if they do bare back. I go yhere at times for a auick unload, some times it's the DFK that my SO don't like to do, a massage with happy ending and if I happened to get a provider that is younger, slim, pretty and good in bed. Awsome. BBFS. Priceless. Just my 2 cents. BTW. I did take a look at the mirror, I told my self "you better tip me good if I have to service you. LOL"

Hawaii Raven
11-29-11, 21:34
Ok so looks like I'll be heading to GQ and asking for Jae as soon as I can get back to Oahu. Haha! Loved her service the first time I saw her. Any suggestions as who to try out if Jae is busy when I get there? Pretty much just looking for DFK, BBBJ, and FS (preferably CFS as it is safer but either way is great).

L- Jae is Korean / Japanese. 26 years old, stand about 5'4" and weighs about 120 lbs, slight sag to her natural be cups, untoned body but not really fat, has curves, and very cute face in the light. Her face looks cute with makeup on. B-7, F-8.

King Cobrack

Splooge McDuck
11-29-11, 23:15
Playboy54 can be "controversial" but I do try and get something from all posts.

King CobrackYes sir Jae is 1 of the best DFKisser around. And lets just say anyone having her for the 1st time & knows nothing of sites like these would not think she's a mechanical kisser. Very tempting to do BBFS with her & even tho she offered on my 1st visit I kinda don't like her body too much but also think she has a cute face & eyes so I only get DFK & BBBJ from her. The day I can't keep it up in a condom I'll probably be looking for BBFS too.

I also gather what I can from anyones post. Only problem I have with PB54 is he doesn't understand that if he gets no specific "menu items" from a girl it doesn't mean others won't either. He never believes anyones story but I do believe he tells the truth about his experiences good & bad due to his brutal honesty. So yes if PB54 says a girl is good I expect she is AND I assume she treats everyone the same or even better. Jae is a perfect example.

I want to try Sara now. Since I never tried just to be compared to Jae is a compliment in my book.

King Cobrack
11-29-11, 23:31
Had Jea a total of 3 times so far. Like reported here, Jea is a pretty good kisser. Never had Sara, so can't do a comparison.

I did get BBBJ but not BBFS and definetly didn't get CIP. Man, KC, I envy you. I finally got BBFS on the third visit but she asked me nicely not to CIP. I'm not good at DFK, I admit, so I can understand sometimes during the heat of the moment. If it happens, then more power to you. It didn't for me, but, hey, I got what I think I had paid for, so I am jappy. I remembered everyone said K-Apple is so so,

But everything was going my way that day. I ended doing her BBFS till we both realized that one of us forgot the condom. I stopped of course when I realized no condom. I don't go AMP to do girls only if they do bare back. I go yhere at times for a auick unload, some times it's the DFK that my SO don't like to do, a massage with happy ending and if I happened to get a provider that is younger, slim, pretty and good in bed. Awsome. BBFS. Priceless. Just my 2 cents. BTW. I did take a look at the mirror, I told my self "you better tip me good if I have to service you. LOL"I don't know if you ever had Sophie, at CHM several years ago. She was known to just grab Jr and hop on BB and also allowed BBFSCIP. After requesting BBFS and continually Jae saying no, I was surprised when she hopped on BB. After wiggling the condom in front of my face and throwing it on the dresser, I was expecting BBBJ.

I remember a brother / monger who went to see Sophie for the first time. He reported that at one point during the session, she grabbed his Jr and slipped it into her Nani BB. He wasn't into BB but said that it felt so good that he just had to enjoy it. That's how I felt but only difference was I wanted it.

This lady is very observant and plays posom on the couch like she's sleeping. She remembered every move I made and I believe remembered me several weeks ago when I poked my head in GQ, when I ran into several mongers. She's pretty intelligent. She comes off "airhead" bur is nowhere near that. I clicked good with her.

After finding out about this site couple years ago, I know who to take my chances with for DFK and to ask for BBFS without getting my head "bitten off."

King Cobrack

Alohaoe
11-30-11, 04:11

Thanks!Had a great time with Yuri today Tuesday. Did everything covered. Did allow DATY I have know her for years but this is the first time with her. She has a very nice tan body slim with natural B's.

Happy Mongering

RadioHazard
11-30-11, 17:27
Had a great time with Yuri today Tuesday. Did everything covered. Did allow DATY I have know her for years but this is the first time with her. She has a very nice tan body slim with natural B's.

Happy MongeringIs this the same yuri who used to be at Pine Tree short Korean.

Playboy54
11-30-11, 20:14
Yuri was at Seven. However business must be dead so all the duds are moving to Golden Queen. Read several reports about all covered service, no DATY, and no kissing for Yuri. So when she walked in at Seven about 12 months ago I "nexted her" for Johanne who moved there after Sakura closed.

Playboy.

Hunting down and "nexting" shitty providers. Warning. Shitty providers are jumping from AMP to AMP. You must "next" them at all costs or service at the AMP will be like with pimped Waikiki hookers.

King Cobrack
11-30-11, 20:49
Yuri was at Seven. However business must be dead so all the duds are moving to Golden Queen. Read several reports about all covered service, no DATY, and no kissing for Yuri. So when she walked in at Seven about 12 months ago I "nexted her" for Johanne who moved there after Sakura closed.

Playboy.

Hunting down and "nexting" shitty providers. Warning. Shitty providers are jumping from AMP to AMP. You must "next" them at all costs or service at the AMP will be like with pimped Waikiki hookers.So, Yuri left Seven and is now at GQ? No DATY or LFK or DFK? One brother just posted that DATY was allowed. Maybe changing her ways. Is she local? Booty wasn't in sight when I went there. Please share if she allows DFK now.

King Cobrack

Alohaoe
11-30-11, 22:38
Is this the same yuri who used to be at Pine Tree short Korean.Sorry no DFK.

Happy Mongering

Splooge McDuck
11-30-11, 23:28

Playboy.

Hunting down and "nexting" shitty providers. Warning. Shitty providers are jumping from AMP to AMP. You must "next" them at all costs or service at the AMP will be like with pimped Waikiki hookers.
So, Yuri left Seven and is now at GQ? No DATY or LFK or DFK? One brother just posted that DATY was allowed. Maybe changing her ways. Is she local? Booty wasn't in sight when I went there. Please share if she allows DFK now.

King CobrackWell what do you freakin know. Got to give credit where credit is due. PB54 actually gave some good intel now. THATS the Yuri from 7. All makes sense now. Looks local (says she is from here I think) tanned, little on the thicker side, not much boob size. These are all things brothers have told me when recommending 7. They say for my taste I should think Channel & Joanne is hot. But if I want the nicest ass around Yuri is the one. Too bad I never saw her ass but I'll still pas I think.

I read as much reviews on 7 as I can as I read past reports. Read a lot on Yuri even last nite. Seems no DATY DFK or LFK is accurate but I only going on memory don't take it from me. Brother Alohaoe who just posted said he got DATY for the 1st time, plus hes known her for a long time. So I'd say hes a lucky man, maybe you got to be a regular & YMMV. I know I saw her there last time I had Annie which was at the beginning of the month. I remember asking for her name & I only ask about the girls I think I may do so I was thinking she looks good. I'm surprised no one mentioned it was 7 Yuri till now.

Bowah57
12-01-11, 00:00
Ok so looks like I'll be heading to GQ and asking for Jae as soon as I can get back to Oahu. Haha! Loved her service the first time I saw her. Any suggestions as who to try out if Jae is busy when I get there? Pretty much just looking for DFK, BBBJ, and FS (preferably CFS as it is safer but either way is great).R.

I can't confirm the BBBJ, but she can really talk dirty. Almost popped just from "I want you come in my mouth". She also has a banging body and an ass. I can promise you everything gets even better upon repeat. I was at GQ 2 weeks ago, after my session, this guy walks in and over heard him asking for Apple (not the K-Apple) and drop $ for 2 hours. LOL

Pokesqd
12-01-11, 00:03
I had not read any reports of Cindy lately. I tried to get her but never there.

Does anyone know the scoops. Is Cindy also known as Yukiko from hanabis CC?

POKE

Uki Eater
12-01-11, 01:36

Playboy.

Hunting down and "nexting" shitty providers. Warning. Shitty providers are jumping from AMP to AMP. You must "next" them at all costs or service at the AMP will be like with pimped Waikiki hookers.Yuri at GQ? Yuri from Sakuras / Sevens is half Korean / Japanese on the shorter side with a big bootie. She doesn't have a big chest and she speaks fluent english. She appears to be local but, I think I heard or read that she's not. Ever since she gone to Sevens, she doesn't look as good now as how she did at Sakuras. I think so anyways. Too much partying I guess. Plus, she gotten more plump. I think the only person who reported he had DATY with Yuri at Sevens was Booby808.

Splooge McDuck
12-01-11, 01:43
R.

I can't confirm the BBBJ, but she can really talk dirty. Almost popped just from "I want you come in my mouth". She also has a banging body and an ass. I can promise you everything gets even better upon repeat. I was at GQ 2 weeks ago, after my session, this guy walks in and over heard him asking for Apple (not the K-Apple) and drop $ for 2 hours. LOLBBBJ yes. DIRTIEST talker YES! Best Apple bottom Hell YES! Only had her once & it would be hard to top but I know it will be better on repeats.

The guy who paid for 2 hours. Smart LOL. 1 hour is not long enough & she consistently seems to give 2nd (or more) pops (according to reports). The best I ever had.

Splooge McDuck
12-01-11, 01:53

POKEIf the dog is there Cindy's there LOL. She told me that the dog belongs to her. Idk if true but I have noticed when the dogs not there neither is Cindy. Once I went in the afternoon & there was no dog. Walking out I saw the dog & Cindy who just arrived putting on her makeup in the mirror. Cute dog too LOL.

But I must be lucky because I always see Cindy there. Even when I get with someone else. Only twice have I gone on her day off. Gets there around 6 pm I believe. I wouldn't know about Hanabis but she was at VIP most of last year I think & just resurfaced at GQ last month.

Virtua Stick
12-01-11, 11:34
Aloha brothers,

I've been trying to get with Apple (RM) but never seem to get a straight answer from MS who wants me to choose from the selection in the front or if she's not there, the girls say they're Apple (maybe she is, never had the new GQ Apple). Anyone know when she works? Due to work, other commitments and $, limited time and can't call ahead. If you want, PM OK. To Splooge McDuck, I openly admit I'm jealous. You've been around brah!

Mahalo in advance!

VS

Paco Love
12-01-11, 12:12
Aloha brothers,

I've been trying to get with Apple (RM) but never seem to get a straight answer from MS who wants me to choose from the selection in the front or if she's not there, the girls say they're Apple (maybe she is, never had the new GQ Apple). Anyone know when she works? Due to work, other commitments and $, limited time and can't call ahead. If you want, PM OK. To Splooge McDuck, I openly admit I'm jealous. You've been around brah!

Mahalo in advance!

VSDuring my first and only visit (but not the last!) with Apple at RM she mentioned she doesn't always work late nights and sometimes goes home early evening (she has a kid). She said best to call and make an appointment. Afternoons are available. I'm a day monger so that works out for me. I'm sure she has the same schedule now. She's not Korean so should be easy to tell if you get a Korean claiming to be her!

Splooge McDuck
12-01-11, 14:08
Aloha brothers,

Mahalo in advance!

VS
During my first and only visit (but not the last!) with Apple at RM she mentioned she doesn't always work late nights and sometimes goes home early evening (she has a kid). She said best to call and make an appointment. Afternoons are available. I'm a day monger so that works out for me. I'm sure she has the same schedule now. She's not Korean so should be easy to tell if you get a Korean claiming to be her!I still say the chick with the nicest Apple bottom around should be called Apple but Korean Apple was there 1st so just ask for Sky to not cause any more confusion. Both Apples are the shortest ones there, both under 5 feet I think. But Thai Apple / Sky has a dark tan, round B's or C's, a juicy ass & straight hair. The Korean Apple is light skinned, flat, curly hair & very skinny so they are literally direct opposites. I also couldn't catch Sky late at nite so got her late afternoon. Sounds like she does go home early.

And yea I been around thanks to this site & all the good brothers here. Before this, all year I was only doing Million & Coco at VIP & Jio & Joy at PINK in rotation & some girls at GQ & Rappongi every now & then. I'm trying to at least do all the hottest chicks wherevers now. Plus I woulda never found my all time ATF Sindi at PT.

V Rider
12-01-11, 15:11

POKEYukiko is not Cindy from Hanabis CC.

V Rider

Bowah57
12-01-11, 15:32
During my first and only visit (but not the last!) with Apple at RM she mentioned she doesn't always work late nights and sometimes goes home early evening (she has a kid). She said best to call and make an appointment. Afternoons are available. I'm a day monger so that works out for me. I'm sure she has the same schedule now. She's not Korean so should be easy to tell if you get a Korean claiming to be her!I have seen the other Apple. She is Korean and not from RM. Apple / RM is very busy. One resason is because she's not there 24/7 like the rest of the girls. I had her once in the evening around 9:00 & once in the morning. Both times she mentioned she have appointments that day and I happen to catch her. I'm sure you can call and make an appointment with her. Make sure you ask for "Apple, not the Korean one". She is good but I like my KIMCHEE.

Pokesqd
12-01-11, 20:49
If the dog is there Cindy's there LOL. She told me that the dog belongs to her. Idk if true but I have noticed when the dogs not there neither is Cindy. Once I went in the afternoon & there was no dog. Walking out I saw the dog & Cindy who just arrived putting on her makeup in the mirror. Cute dog too LOL.

But I must be lucky because I always see Cindy there. Even when I get with someone else. Only twice have I gone on her day off. Gets there around 6 pm I believe. I wouldn't know about Hanabis but she was at VIP most of last year I think & just resurfaced at GQ last month.SPLOOGE, your always there at Ward Plex.

Your my HERO. Hehe.

POKE

CoolGuy69
12-02-11, 02:56
If the dog is there Cindy's there LOL. She told me that the dog belongs to her. Idk if true but I have noticed when the dogs not there neither is Cindy. Once I went in the afternoon & there was no dog. Walking out I saw the dog & Cindy who just arrived putting on her makeup in the mirror. Cute dog too LOL.

But I must be lucky because I always see Cindy there. Even when I get with someone else. Only twice have I gone on her day off. Gets there around 6 pm I believe. I wouldn't know about Hanabis but she was at VIP most of last year I think & just resurfaced at GQ last month.These girls all change their names so it is hard sometimes to know who is who. The Shih Tsu belongs to the owner, Penny.

Splooge McDuck
12-02-11, 07:42
SPLOOGE, your always there at Ward Plex.

Your my HERO. Hehe.

POKEWhy thank you sir LOL. I love GQ & PINK man. Sorry Rappongi. That blonde girl there still always says Hi to me like every week for months now. She's always sitting right outside the door. I give her an A for effort. One day I may just reward her for never giving up trying to seduce me hehe. She's definitely doable with a nice booty.

Oh yeah I saw the dog today LOL.

Capn Morgan
12-02-11, 15:22
Why thank you sir LOL. I love GQ & PINK man. Sorry Rappongi. That blonde girl there still always says Hi to me like every week for months now. She's always sitting right outside the door. I give her an A for effort. One day I may just reward her for never giving up trying to seduce me hehe. She's definitely doable with a nice booty.

Oh yeah I saw the dog today LOL.The blonde girl is Bunny (so named because of a Playboy Bunny tattoo). She's OK but no DFK so no repeat for me.

Splooge McDuck
12-02-11, 17:09
These girls all change their names so it is hard sometimes to know who is who. The Shih Tsu belongs to the owner, Penny.Haha I had a feeling Cindy was joking with me. But seriously it was coincidental how she & the dog were either there or not.

Capn Morgan
12-02-11, 17:09
I still say the chick with the nicest Apple bottom around should be called Apple but Korean Apple was there 1st so just ask for Sky to not cause any more confusion.They are easy to tell apart. One is a Crabapple with more rules than the IRS and the other is a Golden Delicious who will start a first-time session by saying "tell me what you like so I know how to please you."

Seenum
12-03-11, 03:25
These girls all change their names so it is hard sometimes to know who is who. The Shih Tsu belongs to the owner, Penny.Yup same dog that was at RM.

Alohaoe
12-03-11, 04:41
Yup same dog that was at RM.The dog name is Chungu she belong to Linda the mama with the hot figure. Hana also is back from a month vacation.

Happy Mongering

Ocolumbo
12-03-11, 19:35
Had myself Jay at GQ (no I do not know why she spelled it that way for me and maybe Jae for others I do not care ain't a real name either way). Korean / Japanese, jet black long hair, attractive but not gorgeous face, average height, relatively hard body, all body dark tan. Very nice package all around.

Physical attributes notwithstanding, her greatest assets are DFK and talkative and friendly personality. No inhibition on DFK whatsoever, which is something I am not used to. And I am beginning to place a higher premium on this variable. Very friendly and talkative. Good to have a cheerful conversationalist rather than a sullen provider who is wondering if she is going to be paid in full. After one of the weaker TS I have ever had (so what?) , back in room and she gets down to business right away. Massage did not come up at all. She strips and hops in bed, grinning and moving in anticipation while I try to slap some lotion on myself after that drying soap. Jump into bed with her and DFK right away, which is always awkward cause I have my glasses on without which I cannot see a damn thing. Then suckling on her jugs and nipples while she allowed my hand to roam below. I play with her clit and try to stick a finger in but could not seem to find a spot! Not sure if she would have allowed me had I did. Then 69 and DATY and BBBJ. Then come the moment of truth for FS. Should I ask for BBFS? She slips on cover and I do mish with more DFK. Now I know I am going to have good stamina cause I had come the day before. BBFS pops up in my head again, and I casually mention that I may not be able to come with the cover (a total lie!). She says to keep using cover. Bummer. Then doggie and finish with standing mish, with her legs resting against my arms on the bed.

Clean up by myself in the shower. Did not slip and fall as I had done on my last visit with Sky which caused back problems for awhile. Back in room more chatty conversation. I ask about reported BBFS and she says guys lie on the internet. Whatever. Don't know who and what to believe anymore. I am still risk adverse and BBFS is not my highest goal. Will definitely repeat.

Another great experience with a beautiful young woman aimed to please and well rewarded for doing so. She is more than what this middle aged man deserves, and who would not have many of these oppoertunities left if he cannot learn to control his urges and the hit on the wallet.

Seenum
12-04-11, 05:01
The dog name is Chungu she belong to Linda the mama with the hot figure. Hana also is back from a month vacation.

Happy MongeringSo that's how you spell it for all this time I thought it was Jango as in,"Jango fett."

I guess both are fictional charecters.

Cute dog.

CoolGuy69
12-04-11, 15:24
So that's how you spell it for all this time I thought it was Jango as in,"Jango fett."

I guess both are fictional charecters.

Cute dog.Haha, I thought his name was Chango, but guess that's the phonetic spelling. The owner of GQ introduced herself to me as Penny, never met her at another location, but the girls do change their names. She brought the dog with her from Frisco.

Splooge McDuck
12-05-11, 04:10

Playboy.

So, Yuri left Seven and is now at GQ? No DATY or LFK or DFK? One brother just posted that DATY was allowed. Maybe changing her ways. Is she local? Booty wasn't in sight when I went there. Please share if she allows DFK now.

King Cobrack
Yuri at GQ? Yuri from Sakuras / Sevens is half Korean / Japanese on the shorter side with a big bootie. She doesn't have a big chest and she speaks fluent english. She appears to be local but, I think I heard or read that she's not. Ever since she gone to Sevens, she doesn't look as good now as how she did at Sakuras. I think so anyways. Too much partying I guess. Plus, she gotten more plump. I think the only person who reported he had DATY with Yuri at Sevens was Booby808.I was going to do a joke, where I would report I walked into GQ, I ask MS for the short under 1 foot spinner. She had a gray tan & was a bit hairy etc. Etc. And the beaches name was. But I never got the dogs name, always forgot to ask. Oh well.

Anyway I'm sure you guys read in the Massage Parlor reports other brothers saying Yuri from 7 is still at 7. I haven't actually seen it confirmed either way but obviously I'm more willing to believe anyone over PB54 so I'm sure this Yuri at GQ is a different one. It is a different one right?

Uki Eater
12-05-11, 15:47
I was going to do a joke, where I would report I walked into GQ, I ask MS for the short under 1 foot spinner. She had a gray tan & was a bit hairy etc. Etc. And the beaches name was. But I never got the dogs name, always forgot to ask. Oh well.

Anyway I'm sure you guys read in the Massage Parlor reports other brothers saying Yuri from 7 is still at 7. I haven't actually seen it confirmed either way but obviously I'm more willing to believe anyone over PB54 so I'm sure this Yuri at GQ is a different one. It is a different one right?Playboy54 assumed it's the Yuri from Seven / Sakuras. It's most likely, highly unlikely heck I'll just say it isn't. Radiohazard just seen Yuri not to long ago at Sevens. Plus, Bowah57 reported not seeing any noticeable tattoos on the Yuri he had at GQ. Yuri at Sevens has a tattoo right above her butt. You can't miss the tattoo as its pretty big. I believe she has another tattoo in another area also. Plus, her butt stands out that you cannot help but mention it. What I really find hard to believe is Alohaoe saying he got DATY. After I read that, it can't be the same Yuri from Sevens. Jbravo as well as many others tried DATY with Yuri and she didn't allow.

Splooge McDuck
12-05-11, 16:42
Playboy54 assumed it's the Yuri from Seven / Sakuras. It's most likely, highly unlikely heck I'll just say it isn't. Radiohazard just seen Yuri not to long ago at Sevens. Plus, Bowah57 reported not seeing any noticeable tattoos on the Yuri he had at GQ. Yuri at Sevens has a tattoo right above her butt. You can't miss the tattoo as its pretty big. I believe she has another tattoo in another area also. Plus, her butt stands out that you cannot help but mention it. What I really find hard to believe is Alohaoe saying he got DATY. After I read that, it can't be the same Yuri from Sevens. Jbravo as well as many others tried DATY with Yuri and she didn't allow.Yea I actually believed PB54 for a second there. Shoulda known better considering the source.

Jbravo
12-06-11, 04:02
Yo,

Long story short-had me a dud at GQ this weekend, as the winnahs were all porking you kids.

Nana or Hana. 30 sometin Korean from Cali. 5'2", avg small tits.

The good-she looked young, pussy was nice and tight and wet, nice small ass. Everything else sucked in a bad way.

Ratings: L6, A5, S5.

On the way out, saw some talent on the bench-4 hoes-two winnahs, Man, my timing sucks because I cudda had the Sky / apple.

Stay away from the new hoe and save your money kids.

Jb

Xrs5879
12-06-11, 04:02
She must've been feeling good because had the best session with her. Super sensual especially towards the end.

Hope she decides to stay.

Mongers Rus
12-06-11, 06:17
I have seen the other Apple. She is Korean and not from RM. Apple / RM is very busy. One resason is because she's not there 24/7 like the rest of the girls. I had her once in the evening around 9:00 & once in the morning. Both times she mentioned she have appointments that day and I happen to catch her. I'm sure you can call and make an appointment with her. Make sure you ask for "Apple, not the Korean one". She is good but I like my KIMCHEE.Sky (formally Apple RM) is the best and hottest Thai babe around. Smoking body with the most perfect ass. Friendly and great attitude. Great service and never rushed. All time favorite.

Treat her nice.

Rus

Splooge McDuck
12-06-11, 13:02
She must've been feeling good because had the best session with her. Super sensual especially towards the end.

Hope she decides to stay.Cindy is amazingly good. I don't know if she realizes how good she is. This is a girl I could never get tired of. I hope she stays or at least comes back fast. Please stay Cindy.

KidRobot
12-06-11, 20:36
I had a session with Hana and I agree with Jb that she really sucks. Save your money and pick someone else. I shouldn't have let MS pick the girl for me. I was hoping she would choose the tall sexy and tan Korean girl sitting on the couch when I walked in. Does anybody know who she is? I think it might be Ivy based on some reports I read a while back.

Xrs5879
12-07-11, 03:34
Cindy is amazingly good. I don't know if she realizes how good she is. This is a girl I could never get tired of. I hope she stays or at least comes back fast. Please stay Cindy.Honestly Splooge, I always thought her service was vanilla except for a couple times at VIP when she let herself go a little. But Saturday night she suprised me. And no it's not aby BB stuff.

Uki Eater
12-07-11, 05:01
I had a session with Hana and I agree with Jb that she really sucks. Save your money and pick someone else. I shouldn't have let MS pick the girl for me. I was hoping she would choose the tall sexy and tan Korean girl sitting on the couch when I walked in. Does anybody know who she is? I think it might be Ivy based on some reports I read a while back.Aww man. You're like one of those guys that go straight to the room because mama already telling you to follow her. Then, you hope that mama picks the girl that you had your eyes on when you first walk in. When mama brings in a girl you're not interested in you're like:

"Awww. Shucks, I was hoping to get the tall tanned one in the yellow bikini"

How many of you guys out there do this? Hehe. Yeah, some MS at AMPs can be pushy. If you see the girl you like, remember her features, what she's wearing and where she's sitting. Follow mama to one of the rooms. When mama asks for the HF, tip her and then mention to mama that you like the tall, tanned girl in yellow bikini. Mama will say she'll bring her and close the door. That's it. But, just in case, have a second option ready to pick just in case the first pick mama may say: "Oh, she is waiting for her customer"

Oldie81
12-07-11, 05:16
Sky (formally Apple RM) is the best and hottest Thai babe around. Smoking body with the most perfect ass. Friendly and great attitude. Great service and never rushed. All time favorite.

Treat her nice.

RusLOL. I've been reading your posts for a while and you always say the same thing. This got to be at least 20 times already.

Splooge McDuck
12-07-11, 15:20
Honestly Splooge, I always thought her service was vanilla except for a couple times at VIP when she let herself go a little. But Saturday night she suprised me. And no it's not aby BB stuff.I think I mean just her BJ. Her BJ is incredibly good to me. Everything else is pretty standard except the moans & especially her facial expressions. Hers are awesome.

Splooge McDuck
12-07-11, 15:28
Playboy54 assumed it's the Yuri from Seven / Sakuras. It's most likely, highly unlikely heck I'll just say it isn't. Radiohazard just seen Yuri not to long ago at Sevens. Plus, Bowah57 reported not seeing any noticeable tattoos on the Yuri he had at GQ. Yuri at Sevens has a tattoo right above her butt. You can't miss the tattoo as its pretty big. I believe she has another tattoo in another area also. Plus, her butt stands out that you cannot help but mention it. What I really find hard to believe is Alohaoe saying he got DATY. After I read that, it can't be the same Yuri from Sevens. Jbravo as well as many others tried DATY with Yuri and she didn't allow.OK I went to 7. Got with my new ATF Channel. My ATF till she retires just before Christmas. Saw the Yuri there. Even before MS gave me her name I knew it was the Yuri from the ass. She wasnt sitting on the couch. Her ass was sitting on the couch & she was sitting on her ass as a pillow LOL. U could see the outline of the side of her buttcheeks from looking straight at her facing forward. Yuri got back. So I guess once again PB54 was wrong.

King Cobrack
12-07-11, 19:08
Aww man. You're like one of those guys that go straight to the room because mama already telling you to follow her. Then, you hope that mama picks the girl that you had your eyes on when you first walk in. When mama brings in a girl you're not interested in you're like:

"

Awww.

Shucks, I was hoping to get the tall tanned one in the yellow bikini"

How many of you guys out there do this? Hehe. Yeah, some MS at AMPs can be pushy. If you see the girl you like, remember her features, what she's wearing and where she's sitting. Follow mama to one of the rooms. When mama asks for the HF, tip her and then mention to mama that you like the tall, tanned girl in yellow bikini. Mama will say she'll bring her and close the door. That's it. But, just in case, have a second option ready to pick just in case the first pick mama may say: "Oh, she is waiting for her customer"When I go to the AMP, I usually know who I will be mongering with due to the reports that I've read on the posts. I have my sights set on a particular provider. I must admit that at times, I see another attractive provider and usually take awhile before I make the decision. When I get there, I ask the MS for the provider I want and most of the time I get her. If the provider isn't available and I see something else, I TELL the MS that I want that girl and usually get her.

King Cobrack

Xrs5879
12-08-11, 02:52
I think I mean just her BJ. Her BJ is incredibly good to me. Everything else is pretty standard except the moans & especially her facial expressions. Hers are awesome.Ok I agree with you there, plus seems like now she's more personable. Is that the right word? LOL

Xrs5879
12-08-11, 02:55
OK I went to 7. Got with my new ATF Channel. My ATF till she retires just before Christmas. Saw the Yuri there. Even before MS gave me her name I knew it was the Yuri from the ass. She wasnt sitting on the couch. Her ass was sitting on the couch & she was sitting on her ass as a pillow LOL. U could see the outline of the side of her buttcheeks from looking straight at her facing forward. Yuri got back. So I guess once again PB54 was wrong.Wait till your next visit it gets better all covered though.

Splooge McDuck
12-08-11, 16:16
Ok I agree with you there, plus seems like now she's more personable. Is that the right word? LOLYes personable is the perfect word. She still seems shy & reserved but I guess wen she's in a good mood or not tired it shows.

Splooge McDuck
12-08-11, 16:26
Wait till your next visit it gets better all covered though.On man, I can't wait to see Channel again. I plan to repeat a few times before she retires. I'm so sad I only found this girl now. So grateful this forum helped me find her.

Hey GQ, tell MS I going vacation. But don't worry my Golden Queens, I'll be back at GQ after Channel retires. God I hope Cindy still there wen I return. Don't go nowhere Cindy I need you.

Splooge McDuck
12-08-11, 20:01
Super sensual especially towards the end.Oh man, a super sensual Cindy really must be the best session ever with her. Just forgot to mention. I was just saying earlier she seems so shy & so "modest" I guess is the word I'm looking for. She doesn't seem to know she could drive a man crazy. Xrs5879 you's a lucky man.

Qman90
12-10-11, 06:30
Just got back from HQ. Had the best session ever with Cindy. She seemed so shy at first, but after awhile loosened up and started chatting. Cindy is a real sweetheart, the entire session was sensual. Started off with some light rubbing then she stripped down and lightly kissed me all over. She then went down for CBJ, had some DATY, cg, finished in dg. Usual damage $.50 hf $1. 50 tip. Will definitely repeat.

Treat her well fellow mongers!

HiPickle
12-11-11, 21:57
I was determined to check it out. I love Hawaii AMPs, there is nothing as good. Let me know if there are.

Anyway, as usual passing by Rappongi, MMS and the girls sitting there trying to wave me in. I didn't see anything of interest, so walked right into GQ and the young thing ushering into a room was cute. Didn't see much of interest on the couch at the time, but when she asked who I may want, I went with what I've heard on this board. Sky or Cindy, she said Cindy busy but sky available. Cool. In walks little miss adorable, just what I like spinnah with a bangin body. We hit it off very well since I speak her Language. Pretty good, we had fun, all positions, , even the ones I don't know about. Most important to me, DFK. LOL. She was all about making me happy for sure. I won't rate the L / A/S cause I think it's way too subjective, all I got to say is, of all the girls I've had so far, Sindi at PT, BEBE at Ginza, Coco at Co & Mo, she was funnest. For me. YMMV! .5/$.6. Cause I never have change anywayz.

Pokesqd
12-12-11, 14:25
Had my sess with Cindy for the first time, made an appointment.

Cindy walks in very thin girl. Nice face.

Her service was very mechanical.

She is fun to chat with, can be synical at times.

I asked her if she remember my name after our session, and she said it right the first time, then she said "NO ITS "DICK."

Giggles a lot.

She did CBJ LFK and lick the sacks.

We pounded fo ever in DG MIsh, CG and she finished me off with HJ.

She was sore already by then. I can tell she don't like marathon man, she would lay next to me in silence when I still can go. I said SuperMan yeah, and she would say "I no like SuperMan."

Her best asset was her tight poon, WoW it is so nice fit, I kine of feel for her anytime Johnny Wad bores through that tiny thing, I hope you Anachondas tip her extra.

L / 8.

A / 8

S / 8.

The you$$ual.

POKE

Honolulu Yobo
12-16-11, 06:24
Is Ivy still working at Golden Queen? I am looking for providers 5'7" or taller. Any leads at any AMP would be helpful.

Splooge McDuck
12-16-11, 06:57
Is Ivy still working at Golden Queen? I am looking for providers 5'7" or taller. Any leads at any AMP would be helpful.Yea Ivy still there. Only other tall girl I seen is Apple at 7. She's skinnier than Ivy tho. Nice C cups to go with a very skinny frame. Sexy girl but I have yet to partake.

Splooge McDuck
12-16-11, 07:11
Is Ivy still working at Golden Queen? I am looking for providers 5'7" or taller. Any leads at any AMP would be helpful.Oh yea Barbie at VIP is like 5'11. She's taller than me. She's a hot ass white girl if you like the white meat too.

Splooge McDuck
12-16-11, 14:09
Santa must have read my letters! Yesterday I saw Linda working as a provider again. Does anyone kno if she is now full time, part time or seasonal? Like seasonal because some girls went on vacation or something? Anyways she's back & she is amazing guys.

Highly recommend.

YG365
12-17-11, 00:34
Santa must have read my letters! Yesterday I saw Linda working as a provider again. Does anyone kno if she is now full time, part time or seasonal? Like seasonal because some girls went on vacation or something? Anyways she's back & she is amazing guys.

Highly recommend.What does she offer? I've always passed her up every time I saw her. From VIP to Seven to GQ. I always thought she was attractive but also a rob at the same time for some reason. Plus I had found my favorites at those locations. For instance at VIP, I couldn't pass up a sesh with JUN. At Seven, Annie, Hana and a few other girls that I can't recall their names LOL. GQ, Annie as well.

Bowah57
12-18-11, 15:34
What does she offer? I've always passed her up every time I saw her. From VIP to Seven to GQ. I always thought she was attractive but also a rob at the same time for some reason. Plus I had found my favorites at those locations. For instance at VIP, I couldn't pass up a sesh with JUN. At Seven, Annie, Hana and a few other girls that I can't recall their names LOL. GQ, Annie as well.I'm still in Vegas for work, won't be back till Friday. But when I heard that LINDA was working, I called and spoke to her my self. I must have asked her dozens of times to service me and was told she retired. She told me only till New Year's Day.

I'm just letting the brothers know that I've already made an appointment for this Friday from 1 to 3pm. That's right. 2 full hours. So please come before or after that.

I'm pretty sure Linda is little heavier than Cindy. Like maybe 5 lbs. LOL. That's probably how much those melons weights in.

I'll report after my session with LiNDA. Hehe

King Cobrack
12-18-11, 17:31
I'm just wondering if any monger has experieinced this at GQ. MS came and told the provider that time was up, while I was getting my TS. The provider replied in Korean and MS came back about one minute later and this time with a more forceful voice. Before I walked out, I told the MS that I was only serviced for total of forty five minutes. It wasn't busy as the provider I just had came out to sit on the couch. The MS told me to go and sit on the couch and talk to the girls for fifteen minutes to get my total hour. When I showed my disappointment and told her that this wasn't right and that I would let my friends know about this, she told me that if I came another time, I would get the full hour. YMMV for MS also?

King Cobrack

Pokesqd
12-19-11, 00:17
[QUOTE=King Cobrack; 1340736]I'm just wondering if any monger has experieinced this at GQ. MS came and told the provider that time was up, while I was getting my TS. The provider replied in Korean and MS came back about one minute later and this time with a more forceful voice. Before I walked out, I told the MS that I was only serviced for total of forty five minutes. It wasn't busy as the provider I just had came out to sit on the couch. The MS told me to go and sit on the couch and talk to the girls for fifteen minutes to get my total hour. When I showed my disappointment and told her that this wasn't right and that I would let my friends know about this, she told me that if I came another time, I would get the full hour. YMMV for MS also?

I got 45 minutes too the last time. I'm PAU with GQ.

G = Gone

Q = Quietly

Poke

Luvnsex2
12-19-11, 04:10
[QUOTE=King Cobrack; 1340736]I'm just wondering if any monger has experieinced this at GQ. MS came and told the provider that time was up, while I was getting my TS. The provider replied in Korean and MS came back about one minute later and this time with a more forceful voice. Before I walked out, I told the MS that I was only serviced for total of forty five minutes. It wasn't busy as the provider I just had came out to sit on the couch. The MS told me to go and sit on the couch and talk to the girls for fifteen minutes to get my total hour. When I showed my disappointment and told her that this wasn't right and that I would let my friends know about this, she told me that if I came another time, I would get the full hour. YMMV for MS also?

G = Gone

Q = Quietly

PokeYup, and me too. Knock came at 45 min. Fortunately provider ignored and stayed with me another 15. GQ just got downgraded!

Best!

Splooge McDuck
12-19-11, 04:43
I'm still in Vegas for work, won't be back till Friday. But when I heard that LINDA was working, I called and spoke to her my self. I must have asked her dozens of times to service me and was told she retired. She told me only till New Year's Day.

I'm just letting the brothers know that I've already made an appointment for this Friday from 1 to 3pm. That's right. 2 full hours. So please come before or after that.

I'm pretty sure Linda is little heavier than Cindy. Like maybe 5 lbs. LOL. That's probably how much those melons weights in.

I'll report after my session with LiNDA. HeheOh no. So that means she's seasonal LOL. OMG Idk what to do. 2 hours with Linda. You's a smart man Bowah. And soon to be a happy man. Make sure you get the full 2 hours too LOL.

Playboy54
12-19-11, 15:05
Thank you so much about the report on Golden Queen. I won't be going there today. Appears the are prepping the clients for the $250 and sixty minute rate that starts on 01JAN2012. 45 will be $200. And 30 will be $150.

Plyaboy54.

If you paid for pussy in Hawaii, you will pay too much.

King Cobrack
12-19-11, 15:33

G = Gone

Q = Quietly

PokeFor now, I'm staying away also. I wanted to see a certain provider but changed my mind. Until there's more reports that GQ is giving the whole hour, I'm staying away. KC

Member #4671
12-21-11, 13:59
Wondering if there is any confirmation on Annie doing Greek and BB? Someone's got to know.

Whereizit
12-23-11, 18:39
Had ms Linda. Started off with ts. In room rub down. Bb on boys and shaft. CBJ. Ds mish standard positions all covered. Lfk no roaming fingers to backside. Lots of nice fake moans. Wasnt overly memorable experience but worrth it as its a limited time offer and now every time I visit I can stop wondering what's under the dress. Nice massage after. Got my full hour. My parking outside was expired when I got back to car. Everyone returning after new year so Linda will go back to mama.

YG365
12-26-11, 14:18
Any word on which GQ girl that got busted? Or if it's easier, which girls are missing right now?

Ocolumbo
12-26-11, 14:43
Any word on which GQ girl that got busted? Or if it's easier, which girls are missing right now?No, girls and mamas at Pink and GQ refuse to talk, and some girls are on vacation. No point wondering about it as she is probably out on bail. There is a circling of the wagon and I now understand their desire to protect her privacy even if I had salacious interest to find out earlier.

Toke And Poke
12-28-11, 02:10
Not many girls were available over the holidays. Went GQ late one night & slim pickings. Only Jae & Apple were available. So obviously I went with Jae. I don't think anyone needs her looks described but she looks like a Japanese tourist at Waikele. She remembered me from last time so she went straight for some DFK & undressed me. This girl is awesome. She makes you think she so horny & so happy to use your dick for her own pleasure. Gave a fun TS with lots of play. She is so happy all the time it's contagious & makes me smile myself. Back in the room she drys me off, lays me down & jumps on me to cuddle & DFK. She works her way down & BBBJ for a few minutes. Fuck that is some good deep throat. 69 & DATY with her moaning like a Japanese pornstar. She puts on the cover with her mouth & keeps sucking. Then rides me RCG like a wild woman. She turns around for CG & DFK more. Oh yeah! Thats what I like. She's grinding on me so fast & DFK so much. I don't want her to stop then I fuckin blow too early. Only lasted about 10 minutes but shit that was awesome. After she cleans me with a hot towel she layed on the side of me again for more cuddling, DFK & light fondling of jr. Complete GFE. Gave me a relaxing massage until the knock. I know I was in there an hour, I think the knock came at 55 minutes. Paid. 5 HF & $5 Tip. Great time can't wait to repeat again. When I was leaving what do I see. The MS Linda in makeup, hair down, & in a black dress looking like a Waikiki SW. Holy shit that body! Then I was told she only working until new years. I guess since not many girls there. Wish I saw her when I 1st came. I am so going to T. A. P. That ass. She is even hotter than I imagined. Going back on Friday. Shit if Linda kept working she'd be the hottest girl at GQ.

Eh Linda I like T. A. P.

King Cobrack
12-28-11, 14:08
Not many girls were available over the holidays. Went GQ late one night & slim pickings. Only Jae & Apple were available. So obviously I went with Jae. I don't think anyone needs her looks described but she looks like a Japanese tourist at Waikele. She remembered me from last time so she went straight for some DFK & undressed me. This girl is awesome. She makes you think she so horny & so happy to use your dick for her own pleasure.

When I was leaving what do I see. The MS Linda in makeup, hair down, & in a black dress looking like a Waikiki SW. Holy shit that body! Then I was told she only working until new years. I guess since not many girls there. Wish I saw her when I 1st came. I am so going to T. A. P. That ass. She is even hotter than I imagined. Going back on Friday. Shit if Linda kept working she'd be the hottest girl at GQ.

Eh Linda I like T. A. P.That's hillarious. Hahahahaha."She makes you think she so horny & happy to use your dick for her own pleasure." That's Jae alright. And she does look like a Japanese tourist at Waikele. Only when you get to know her, she's a naughty, rascal, and a very playful one. She likes what she does and tries to enjoy it. Very funny and comedian type. When I first kept asking and insisting on BBFS she kept saying,"I don't want to get aids. AITs. You hear?" And I would say,"AITS? You sure not AIDS?" And she would giggle and laugh. I would love to see her again but I want to stay away from GQ for awhile. Jokingly, I told the MS at Pinks to bring Jae back and they'll get more business. Highly recommended as she's fun.

Just wondering. Is MS Linda the same provider Ruby? KC

Splooge McDuck
12-28-11, 15:26
That's hillarious. Hahahahaha."She makes you think she so horny & happy to use your dick for her own pleasure." That's Jae alright. And she does look like a Japanese tourist at Waikele. Only when you get to know her, she's a naughty, rascal, and a very playful one. She likes what she does and tries to enjoy it. Very funny and comedian type. When I first kept asking and insisting on BBFS she kept saying,"I don't want to get aids. AITs. You hear?" And I would say,"AITS? You sure not AIDS?" And she would giggle and laugh. I would love to see her again but I want to stay away from GQ for awhile. Jokingly, I told the MS at Pinks to bring Jae back and they'll get more business. Highly recommended as she's fun.

Just wondering. Is MS Linda the same provider Ruby? KCUhh kinda confused myself now. Always went by Linda at GQ to the best of my knowledge. Linda is such a weird name choice for a Korean. Sounds so American & White. I like the cute repeated 2 syllable names that most use, Coco, Nana, Bebe, Yoyo etc.

So do you mean you were introduced to a girl named Ruby recently in the past week or so wen MS Linda started working again? I spoke to her yesterday as Linda.

Or are you talking about a girl named Ruby who used to work at PINK, then Rappongi & moved to GQ because that would be Korean Apple I believe.

I kno this has nothing to do with it but I remember I posted I was going to go on "vacation" from GQ wen I was hitting up SEVEN for Channel the past 2 weeks. Then GQ replies with "Oh yea Splooge, what if MS Linda is back on the menu huh?" LOL OK OK GQ I'm coming back. U kno I love my GF Linda. Linda please don't retire again. I can't take losing you twice this year. I may have to propose to her LOL.

HiPickle
12-29-11, 02:43
Anyone know if / when these 2 get back? Want before I go.

Alohaoe
12-29-11, 06:41
Anyone know if / when these 2 get back? Want before I go.Sky (apple) will return about Jan. 4 or 5 Cindy don't know?

Happy Mongering

Bowah57
12-29-11, 07:51
Any brother know what happened to Yuri.

I was out of the mongering scene just for a litle while and stopped by GQ. Noticed YURI is no longer working.

Any info where she is at? She was good for me.

Thanks

Splooge McDuck
12-30-11, 00:01
If you guys enjoy mamasan Linda & want more, or at least want her as an option, please let her know. She may be considering working more. She has already extended her "seasonal snatch" till next week no longer till New Years. So an extra week to get you some. Service always all covered. I'll tell you what she don't like. She don't like FIV or FIA so don't try or you may ruin the mood ok LOL. No anal either obviously. LFK & DFK as always is YMMV. She does offer all the standard stuff & is a PSE. But her best skill is her oral technique. Feel free to PM me if ya need some descriptive play by play. But selfishly I must ask that you keep her wanting to work LOL.

ZeeMo
12-30-11, 18:54
If you guys enjoy mamasan Linda & want more, or at least want her as an option, please let her know. She may be considering working more. She has already extended her "seasonal snatch" till next week no longer till New Years. So an extra week to get you some. Service always all covered. I'll tell you what she don't like. She don't like FIV or FIA so don't try or you may ruin the mood ok LOL. No anal either obviously. LFK & DFK as always is YMMV. She does offer all the standard stuff & is a PSE. But her best skill is her oral technique. Feel free to PM me if ya need some descriptive play by play. But selfishly I must ask that you keep her wanting to work LOL.Was thinking of sampling some of Splooge's hot MS. Tried to get a daytime appointment and was told NO only after 6.

Is that normal not to be able to make a daytime appointment?

Later,

Z

Splooge McDuck
12-30-11, 22:04
Was thinking of sampling some of Splooge's hot MS. Tried to get a daytime appointment and was told NO only after 6.

Is that normal not to be able to make a daytime appointment?

Later,

ZYea its normal. Some girls live / sleep at the place & may be there all day & nite but start at whatever time they choose. A friend of mine also tried day mongering with her but was also told she starts at 6. Her hours must be around 6 pm-4 am. I hope you like her Z if you get her. She's worth it but of course just my opinion. Get her while you guys can or 1 day you may find yourself with a half chub as you stare at her tiny ass in those thin, high, short shorts while she leads you to a room. I'm just saying.

Toke And Poke
01-02-12, 00:53
Was thinking of sampling some of Splooge's hot MS. Tried to get a daytime appointment and was told NO only after 6.
If you guys enjoy mamasan Linda & want more, or at least want her as an option, please let her know. She may be considering working more.
I'm still in Vegas for work, won't be back till Friday. But when I heard that LINDA was working, I called and spoke to her my self. I must have asked her dozens of times to service me and was told she retired. She told me only till New Year's Day.Haha I'm guilty of following Splooge myself too. Did I just write I follow splooge? Much mahalos for them spinners at VIP cuzz. Just like Bowah57 I wanted MS Linda since I saw her in a bikini one day & could not have her the next time I saw her as the MS. Even better was that she gets the McDuck seal of approval. I told her I would love to see her again but she going to be MS again I think. It was worth it to finally see her body like another brother said. Nice body. She's very pretty with makeup, has curly light brown hair & light skin. Around 5'4 105 lbs with huge fake C cups. Slim build with a tight little ass & skinny chicken legs. Splooge told me he likes her body because its a Import Model's top half connected to a spinner's bottom half. Big tits, tiny ass, right on brah. After I paid the MS I don't want to fuck. 5 Linda takes me to the showers after asking for tip 1st. Does GQ girls have to do that? Paid $.5 then shower with small kine massage & some HJ. In the room I'm face down & she rubs her tits all over me kissing my neck & back too. Flips me & keeps rubbing those tatas up & down me. Then licked my balls better than any girl has. She worked the shaft real nice too. Puts the condom on with her mouth for a deep throat BJ lots of slurping with some prostate massaging. A 1st for me but it felt good with the BJ. She asks how I want her & I tell her CG. Did some ACG & circle grinds then swithched to RCG. After some bouncing I sat up for DS. Holy shit that is an amazing ass bent over. I "Splooged" in about a minute of tappin that DS. She gives some loud PSE moans & dirty talking which always makes me nut faster. I was so happy to finally get to be with this one. Now I can go GQ without the feeling of not being able to pick who I really want. But I would pick her again. Overall L / 9 A / 8 S / 8.

RapidRon
01-03-12, 00:21
Talked to MS Linda and she said they will be back open tomorrow at Noon.

Alohaoe
01-05-12, 14:55
Sky is back to work looks sexy as ever.

Happy Mongering

Chingo
01-05-12, 16:45
Fell off the wagon after nearly 3-years. GF-itis finally cleared up.

Daylight expedition to GQ which is always an adventure. It's been a while, was a little nervous, so I just had Mama send a random in. Got Ivy who was eating lunch w / 2 other girls on the couch. She apologized for no make-up, but she's a bronzed 5'8" w / a nice rack, so I had no complaints.

L: 8. While it's nice to have the girls all dolled up, there's something to be said for the natural look. Kinda like f*cking the girl next door. If your nextdoor neighbor had legs for days, DSLs and a pair of D's.

A: 8. Ivy's a sweetheart. Lots of small-talk and playful banter.

S: 7. After the cursory lame massage, she told me to turn over. Above average CBJ (deep strokes w / lots of eye contact) , cowgirl, mish and finished w / some energetic doggy. With those ong, tanned stems and her decently round ass, it made for a fantastic view. No LFK / DFK or rim, but it was my 1st visit, so there's probably more on the menu. Won't be repeating since there seems to be a lot of talent out there.

Luvnsex2
01-05-12, 18:23

Happy MongeringHeh, how's that? I called last night and MS said she's back Friday so I went to Ginza instead. Had Miki-ok but probably should have stuck with Julie.

Alohaoe
01-05-12, 18:46
Sorry I heard time of the month

Happy Mongering.

Sky.

Heh, how's that? I called last night and MS said she's back Friday so I went to Ginza instead. Had Miki-ok but probably should have stuck with Julie.

Splooge McDuck
01-06-12, 00:04
Heh, how's that? I called last night and MS said she's back Friday so I went to Ginza instead. Had Miki-ok but probably should have stuck with Julie.

Happy MongeringI forgot to mention this in my report on her. I don't know how I forgot, it was the reason I went to Sky in the 1st place. A brother, no, a great man told me she does this. Just 1 day after I did Julie at GINZA & I ran straight out the door. If you like, she will tittyfuck you & suck on jr's head at the same time. I asked her to stick it between her tits & she started to lick the head too. Then squeezed her tits tightly, kept the head in her mouth & stroked my shaft with those boobies while also having the head fuck her mouth. It was my dream position. This one is the ultimate PSE. She's damn near the ultimate GFE too IMHO. Quick recap Switched between DFK / HJ & BBBJ forever. BLS, Taint licks & Rim. Took care of everything down there. Did doggy for like the last 5 minutes only. Was probably 40 minutes (dick or tongue) in her mouth & 5 in her poon. Cuddled, kissed & stroked me more joking that there was no time for round 2 wen we got the knock. If I ever see her again I will Splooge in 10 minutes then go for round 2. Still her schedule doesn't work for me. But she was the only person I went out into the sunlight for last year.

Alohaoe
01-07-12, 05:29
Anne .

Just return from vacation Friday evening.

Happy Mongering

Alohaoe
01-08-12, 02:49
Anne.

Happy MongeringWill return to work Tuesday.

Happy Mongering

Alohaoe
01-12-12, 20:42
Julie from Pink is now working at Golden Queen.

Happy Mongering

CM0069
01-13-12, 06:29
Was almost tempted to head to mayflower but my experience of doing it on those tables just not worth it.

So went to gq since pink looked really closed. Bunch of old ladies smoking and chillin out in front. Inside saw about 6-8 girls there but ms dragged me past them and didn't see anyone I could spot from pink, I'd say ages about half at a quick glance looked under 30 and a couple must be mid-30s I'm guessing. Decided to let ms grab a girl for me LOL, and ended up with a girl named see-see. First impressions I thought was Ivy but not as tall and has some meat on her as well. Nice tan with no lines, clean shaven, looks older of course than ivy I'm guessin mid 30's but her makeup was extremely pleasant to the eye I must add. Nice time overall, took direction so IMHO didn't feel rush and no mention of did you com yet baby (LOL I hate hearing that) girl has a nice ass almos reminded me of yuri at sakura big and really really soft. Somewhat playful so YMMV. I did just notice an ad on BP that mentions cc and #was gq, so must be here not that long. Bummer thing was when I did get back to my car I noticed I only got 45min as reported on prev post but no mention of price so idk still won't go over 250 since the service not on par with the pink girls.

Splooge McDuck
01-13-12, 14:13
Was almost tempted to head to mayflower but my experience of doing it on those tables just not worth it.

So went to gq since pink looked really closed. Bunch of old ladies smoking and chillin out in front. Inside saw about 6-8 girls there but ms dragged me past them and didn't see anyone I could spot from pink, I'd say ages about half at a quick glance looked under 30 and a couple must be mid-30s I'm guessing. Decided to let ms grab a girl for me LOL, and ended up with a girl named see-see. First impressions I thought was Ivy but not as tall and has some meat on her as well. Nice tan with no lines, clean shaven, looks older of course than ivy I'm guessin mid 30's but her makeup was extremely pleasant to the eye I must add. Nice time overall, took direction so IMHO didn't feel rush and no mention of did you com yet baby (LOL I hate hearing that) girl has a nice ass almos reminded me of yuri at sakura big and really really soft. Somewhat playful so YMMV. I did just notice an ad on BP that mentions cc and #was gq, so must be here not that long. Bummer thing was when I did get back to my car I noticed I only got 45min as reported on prev post but no mention of price so idk still won't go over 250 since the service not on par with the pink girls.This sounds very much like a CC I mongered a few times. Everything you said sounds just like her. I will have to see her.

Mushi
01-13-12, 14:58
If you guys enjoy mamasan Linda & want more, or at least want her as an option, please let her know. She may be considering working more. She has already extended her "seasonal snatch" till next week no longer till New Years. So an extra week to get you some. Service always all covered. I'll tell you what she don't like. She don't like FIV or FIA so don't try or you may ruin the mood ok LOL. No anal either obviously. LFK & DFK as always is YMMV. She does offer all the standard stuff & is a PSE. But her best skill is her oral technique. Feel free to PM me if ya need some descriptive play by play. But selfishly I must ask that you keep her wanting to work LOL.How many Lindas are at Pink? I was curious about Sky so went in her. As soon as I get to the door here's comes this pretty hot chick in a bikini grabbing my arm and dragging me to the back. We did all the natural progressions covered, L 8, S 8, A 8, so when leaving I finally asked her name as I was preoccupied enjoying her services and she said Linda. So I'm now wondering if I had the mama or some else.

YG365
01-13-12, 15:56
Anne.

Happy MongeringatAnnie, she sure could lose some weight. I thought she looked way better at Nirvana compared to now at GQ. Any of you veterans agree?

RadioHazard
01-13-12, 16:57
I only saw her at Nirvana. Wish she had more of an Ass. This one loves DATY.

atAnnie, she sure could lose some weight. I thought she looked way better at Nirvana compared to now at GQ. Any of you veterans agree?

CM0069
01-14-12, 01:34
This sounds very much like a CC I mongered a few times. Everything you said sounds just like her. I will have to see her.Probably not since she told me she was offered a selection of names to choose from *sigh* so I didn't bother to even ask what her name was at all after that.

Oh did I mention she has some nice Ta-tas, OMG I didn't even mention that in my original post, I was mezmerized by them nice full shape and nips winking at me as her top was slipping and I just felt them nips as eyes at me haha.

I wonder if anyone know if the other other girls there provide service since it seems the rotation is like between 2-3 (?) haha I'm assuming since of the past reports and the number of girls just sitting around makes me think they are paid just to make them look busy or something just sitting around. Do they mind if you go back out and just pick from the lineup?

Splooge McDuck
01-14-12, 10:01
Probably not since she told me she was offered a selection of names to choose from *sigh* so I didn't bother to even ask what her name was at all after that.

Oh did I mention she has some nice Ta-tas, OMG I didn't even mention that in my original post, I was mezmerized by them nice full shape and nips winking at me as her top was slipping and I just felt them nips as eyes at me haha.

I wonder if anyone know if the other other girls there provide service since it seems the rotation is like between 2-3 (?) haha I'm assuming since of the past reports and the number of girls just sitting around makes me think they are paid just to make them look busy or something just sitting around. Do they mind if you go back out and just pick from the lineup?I forget to ask about her tatas also. I was going to say I think (the 1 I knew) her name is CC for having some 34 double C's. Now it sounds even more like her LOL. But this is a CC who used to work at Rappongi. I have seen her on the couch on my recent trips to PT. I don't kno her name at PT but didn't see her there last week wen I banged Christy so I thought maybe she moved to GQ. But since you say she was choosing names, most likely not her. I'll still check tho since Ima be at GQ again eventually.

Oh yea & you can ask the MS to let you go back outside to pick. Usually perfectly acceptable. Or ask her right at the front door before she leads you to the room. Just stop & ask if you can pick 1 now. Every girl on the couch is usually on the menu. Pick the 1 who gives you the best smile LOL. Don't pick a girl who looks uninterested or not even looking at you. Of course I don't exactly practice what I preach, but you are more likely to have a good time with a girl who is already trying to face flirt with you.

I wonder what the line up at GQ is now.

Splooge McDuck
01-14-12, 10:12
How many Lindas are at Pink? I was curious about Sky so went in her. As soon as I get to the door here's comes this pretty hot chick in a bikini grabbing my arm and dragging me to the back. We did all the natural progressions covered, L 8, S 8, A 8, so when leaving I finally asked her name as I was preoccupied enjoying her services and she said Linda. So I'm now wondering if I had the mama or some else.Need a little more info. Was this before Jan 4th? (PM me the date if you want) because that was her last working day as far as I kno. And if you describe what she looks like I can tell you if it was her.

There were no girls at PINK named Linda. Hell, I never met a provider named Linda anywhere else. I would guess it was the MS Linda.

Splooge McDuck
01-15-12, 21:19
ended up with a girl named see-see. First impressions I thought was Ivy but not as tall and has some meat on her as well. Nice tan with no lines, clean shaven, looks older of course than ivy I'm guessin mid 30's but her makeup was extremely pleasant to the eye I must add. Nice time overall, took direction so IMHO didn't feel rush and no mention of did you com yet baby (LOL I hate hearing that) girl has a nice ass almos reminded me of yuri at sakura big and really really soft. Somewhat playful so YMMV. I did just notice an ad on BP that mentions cc and #was gq, so must be here not that long. Bummer thing was when I did get back to my car I noticed I only got 45min as reported on prev post but no mention of price so idk still won't go over 250 since the service not on par with the pink girls.Yea I cam confirm that everything this man says is spot on. This is the same sloot I knew. Wen he said looks like Ivy I already thought, could it be her. But yea not as tall & more meaty but I never saw a pooch on her just all the right curves. Mid 30s with a golden brown tan & long straight hair. Makeup definitely makes her face look good. I never thought of that before he mentioned it but true.

To add she has a very welcoming warm smile. Cute eyes that always look lit up with happiness to see a guy at the door. I don't mean wen she sees me at the door. I mean she's one of those girls that immediately sits up straight on the couch, shoots you a smile & just stares at you w / flirty eyes making it a bit embarrassing to try & check her out LOL. No ones ass is like Nikki "Yuri" Minaj, but Cece does have a plump rump & it is kinda hard to decide if her ass is nicer than her tatas. Phatter ass than Ivy tho, just perfect for doggy & I agree, really soft. For you pornstar thick lovers, watching her T&A jiggle will make you happy.

(Side note: The IVY is looking as good as she ever has right now. I would put her up in top 5 IMHO. Super Duper Model)

Honestly I think her attitude is her best attribute. She is very happy, funny, & always playful very much like Jae. & I consider that the highest of praise. In fact wen I met Jae I kinda thought her cheery attitude reminded me of someone. Now I remember who. Cece! I admit she was never my body type as a thick chick. But no matter how many times I chose someone else over her, she would still always come to the door & ask me to try her etc. 1 day I decided why not she so persistent & I was very happy with the out cum & repeated. She was so memorable that this was years & years ago but I could still give a detailed report on her right now. But yea a spunky, bubbly, cheery attitude like Jae & the smile never leaves her face. Her smile is soothing.

Brother CMOO69 was it covered service? Wen I had her before, all covered. Like CMOO says no rush & not one of those girls who say dumb crap to try get you to cum. She has fun & does take instructions perfectly with no complaints. I did a lot of dirty things to that body. Again, kinda hard to decide. Best for CG tittie play or best bent over in doggy Idk.

I recommend for those who like a really fun attitude that you will feel so comfortable with you might forget you have to pay her 150 after LOL. Oh & for big chi chi & phat ass lovers too.

Splooge McDuck
01-15-12, 21:29
Anyone see any other girl at GQ from PINK? I only saw Judy there too. I also saw Cece, Ivy (yum) , Sky / Apple, Koren Apple, Hana (not from PINK, GQ's Hana) & a new Vietnamese honey named Pinky. Only saw her face, she was sitting. Light skinned & pretty face. Black (short but not sure) hair. Looks late 20s to early 30s.

Is Jae there? Did I miss anyone else?

Alohaoe
01-16-12, 13:51
Anyone see any other girl at GQ from PINK? I only saw Judy there too. I also saw Cece, Ivy (yum) , Sky / Apple, Koren Apple, Hana (not from PINK, GQ's Hana) & a new Vietnamese honey named Pinky. Only saw her face, she was sitting. Light skinned & pretty face. Black (short but not sure) hair. Looks late 20s to early 30s.

Is Jae there? Did I miss anyone else?Jae on vacation to LA back end of the month.

Happy Mongering

CougarLvr
01-16-12, 14:35
Need a little more info. Was this before Jan 4th? (PM me the date if you want) because that was her last working day as far as I kno. And if you describe what she looks like I can tell you if it was her.

There were no girls at PINK named Linda. Hell, I never met a provider named Linda anywhere else. I would guess it was the MS Linda.I was lucky to partake of Linda. It was before New Year's and I was thinking of a trip to 321, but with the reports of Linda and the possibility that it might be limited, I made an appt with her. She is very pretty, hot body and great service. I asked her a few times if she would consider working continuously instead of only special occassios. She never said no, so I hope she re-considers. I would definitely want her again!

On The Prowl
01-16-12, 17:45

Is Jae there? Did I miss anyone else?Jae is on vacation she said be back Jan30th.

CM0069
01-19-12, 00:39
a new Vietnamese honey named Pinky. Only saw her face, she was sitting. Light skinned & pretty face. Black (short but not sure) hair. Looks late 20s to early 30s.I remember now seeing her earlier before I went there and dressed in regular clothes and jeans, but later that night in a small bikini chilling outside and smoking. Looked good as I started wishing to have played twister on this petite one. My gut instinct tells me she probly has rules like g-o, anyone tried yet? Thanks.

Oh and after reading some other reports I did see this young looking asian (korean) kid just lounging outside of gq at the edge of the old mamasans, this must be that g-o friend which I assume she must be also at gq. I dunno man, if I am not related to koreanmafia or something I wouldn't just be hanging there for coupla hours everyday.

Toke And Poke
01-22-12, 03:02
I had Julie last week I think at Pink. I heard the name Julie too. She looks young late 20s so I like that. I'm still late 20s so I want a broad that looks my age. She looked like a good sized spinner & has some nice B's. But wen she got fully naked the rest of the body was average. She's about 5 ft 105 lbs with light skin & black hair I think. She gave an ok TS & played with jr some. In the room her massage was not great. Was more like finger rubbing on my back. She flipped me & put the cover on with her mouth. The CBJ was good just to look at her face sucking me off. Her face is still pretty. Turned for a 69 DATY. Tasted sweet. She rode me CG with some LFK then switched to DS. After tappin that ass for a while she ask me to do her mish while I'm standing. I not sure if she likes it like that or she was lazy LOL. Pound her in mish for a while then jumped back on the bed for more mish & LFK until I finished. She cleaned me with a hot towel then sat & talked a bit to fill the hour. She seems nice but probably won't repeat. Standard fees. Overall L / 7 A / 8 S7

Slide Hammer
01-24-12, 04:12
Filipino or local looking girl. I was walking by and spotted this babe outside talking on her cellphone. She gave me that slutty shine eye and I must please her.

Please send me a name.

King Cobrack
01-25-12, 02:54
Filipino or local looking girl. I was walking by and spotted this babe outside talking on her cellphone. She gave me that slutty shine eye and I must please her.

Please send me a name.When I read this report, I immediately called GQ and asked if a new girl started who was Filipino. MS told me that there wasn't any Filipino girls working there. Then I asked if there was a local girl who started working there and the MS told me that there wasn't any new local girl working there and that maybe someone was talking about Ivy. When I first saw Ivy, I mistook her for local. Tall with dak tan. I never saw her with a cell phone. Only her make-up kit. I'm taking a another friend on an AMP excursion tonight and I'm also craving some Pinay meat. He wants to try some White meat so I called Pink Orchid and the MS said Chloe is working and a new young 19 year old Filipino girl just started today. I asked what her name was and she told me to just come in. I guess we'll have to head that way first. KC

Uki Eater
01-25-12, 03:35
When I read this report, I immediately called GQ and asked if a new girl started who was Filipino. MS told me that there wasn't any Filipino girls working there. Then I asked if there was a local girl who started working there and the MS told me that there wasn't any new local girl working there and that maybe someone was talking about Ivy. When I first saw Ivy, I mistook her for local. Tall with dak tan. I never saw her with a cell phone. Only her make-up kit. I'm taking a another friend on an AMP excursion tonight and I'm also craving some Pinay meat. He wants to try some White meat so I called Pink Orchid and the MS said Chloe is working and a new young 19 year old Filipino girl just started today. I asked what her name was and she told me to just come in. I guess we'll have to head that way first. KCDon't worry DFKing Cobrack. There will be alot of kissing pinay chicks when you go PI. Pinays love kissing.

RadioHazard
01-25-12, 06:01
Thai Skye could be mistaken for pinay.

When I read this report, I immediately called GQ and asked if a new girl started who was Filipino. MS told me that there wasn't any Filipino girls working there. Then I asked if there was a local girl who started working there and the MS told me that there wasn't any new local girl working there and that maybe someone was talking about Ivy. When I first saw Ivy, I mistook her for local. Tall with dak tan. I never saw her with a cell phone. Only her make-up kit. I'm taking a another friend on an AMP excursion tonight and I'm also craving some Pinay meat. He wants to try some White meat so I called Pink Orchid and the MS said Chloe is working and a new young 19 year old Filipino girl just started today. I asked what her name was and she told me to just come in. I guess we'll have to head that way first. KC

Splooge McDuck
01-25-12, 12:42
Thai Skye could be mistaken for pinay.
When I first saw Ivy, I mistook her for local. Tall with dak tan.

KC

Please send me a name.My guess was Annie or Cece probably Annie. This is exciting now. Slide you got to remember to let us kno who it was dude. I've always thought Sky & Korean Apple looked Filipino too. But man, The Ivy is unreal! U might just go in there & pick Ivy anyway.

King Cobrack
01-25-12, 13:14
Don't worry DFKing Cobrack. There will be alot of kissing pinay chicks when you go PI. Pinays love kissing.Hehe. I can't wait. I might have to settle with the girls at the barangays in the north first as Manila will be the last phase of the trip for two days. But I heard that there's a B2 where the mayor actually owns the brothels. I've been told that the girls are really young, legal aged college students, that go to schools like Northwestern University, etc. Yep. Them northern dark skinned Ilocanos. The kind you see in packs at Rumours Nightclub. Scent of an Uki. LOL. KC

Splooge McDuck
01-26-12, 11:18

Please send me a name.
I called Pink Orchid and the MS said Chloe is working and a new young 19 year old Filipino girl just started today. I asked what her name was and she told me to just come in. I guess we'll have to head that way first. KCAnybody here want a Filipino spinner?

How about 2 Filipino Spinners at the same time?

Or maybe you feel like 2 Filipino spinners, a spinner skinny Black girl & a brunette White girl at the same time. 4 on 1, FIVESOME.

All this is on the menu at PINK ORCHIDS.

Go now. They were all pretty damn hot.

Oh, they got a blonde & 2 Koreans too.

I want to see some reports from you guys please.

Capn Morgan
01-27-12, 07:20
Hehe. I can't wait. I might have to settle with the girls at the barangays in the north first as Manila will be the last phase of the trip for two days. But I heard that there's a B2 where the mayor actually owns the brothels. I've been told that the girls are really young, legal aged college students, that go to schools like Northwestern University, etc. Yep. Them northern dark skinned Ilocanos. The kind you see in packs at Rumours Nightclub. Scent of an Uki. LOL. KCSounds like you'll be in Baguio. Just talk a stroll through the SM mall. You don't have to find them, they will find you! Enjoy yourself my friend.

King Cobrack
01-27-12, 11:56
Sounds like you'll be in Baguio. Just talk a stroll through the SM mall. You don't have to find them, they will find you! Enjoy yourself my friend.Hey Capn,"Where you been?" Nice to see you posting again. Yep! We'll also be heading to Baguio but I'm dreading that total six hour ride from the north. And also that two hours up that mountain. What's the SM Mall? Don't know how true this is but I just found out that almost half the population of the 301, 000 people on Baguio are college students in their late teens and early twenties. There's also a lot of Koreans there, I hear. KC

First Try
01-27-12, 14:16
King Cobrack Did you edit your original post? Looks like you mistakenly said Pink Orchid then you edited it by replacing it with GQ. Splooge in all his excitement thinks there is a Filipina at Pink Orchid. LOL I know there is a provider at Pink Orchid who is mixed, possibly Filipina / Black but because I have only been to Pink Orchid in the midday I have not seen her. The mamasan at Pink Orchid said she starts at 2PM. Thanks in advance for clearing this up.

Splooge McDuck
01-27-12, 14:54
King Cobrack Did you edit your original post? Looks like you mistakenly said Pink Orchid then you edited it by replacing it with GQ. Splooge in all his excitement thinks there is a Filipina at Pink Orchid. LOL I know there is a provider at Pink Orchid who is mixed, possibly Filipina / Black but because I have only been to Pink Orchid in the midday I have not seen her. The mamasan at Pink Orchid said she starts at 2PM. Thanks in advance for clearing this up.No no no brother. King Cobrack post was correct. King went to Pink Orchid & met the Filipina. Then I went down the next nite & met 2, count um TWO Filipina spinners. Then they said I could have them both since I couldn't decide which one to choose. Then with the black girl & the white girl standing there they said I could have all 4 of them. They explained all I would have to do is pay 4 House Fees & Tip 4 girls after I go & rob a liquor store. So I went home with major blue balls & am trying to save 800 bucks now LOL.

Not really on the 800 bucks, but them Pinays are going get it soon. Cus McDuck like F*ck & they like boom boom!

Go, someone go TOFTT.

HungovrTonite
01-27-12, 16:43
Was down in the ward area Monday to see my reg Vietnam provider at Rappongi. I didn't know it was Chinese new year and middle of the day so a lot of girls were off for the day. Dishy like what I saw at rappongi so I decided to stop by GQ. I walked in and MS asked who I would like to see. After some quick reading I did before going in I picked Skye. In comes a mid 30s Thai girl but sexy as hell. She asked how I knew her and I lied and said my friend Steve recommended her. She told me he has to make sure I'm not LE so she started checking my pockets like he's patting me down while rubbing jr. At the sametime. She seemed please with her check and we moved over to the TS area. Standard TS except when on my back constant HJ the whole time which was nice. Shed switch hands back and forth depending on where she was scrubbing but kept one hand pumping the whole time. After TS moved back to the room. She had me sit down. She then crouched and started with a BBBJ on her knees and would take as much as sh could in. Very nice BBBJ. After a little had me lay down and continued BBBJ. Then put cover on and started with CG. Took directions really well. Wanted to go slow. She informed me she wanted me deep. Some lk but no DFK which is something I don't mind cause if I get a BBBJ you all probably get one too. While in CG she's say she getting an O and started doing squeezing exercises to sell it more. Switched to doggie and kept wanting it deep as possible. She had a nice sexy body and tiny ass to grab onto. Switched over to mish and had Anne fun there. Still wasnt gettin there so I told her on top again. She did the squat bounce to finish me off.

After she gave me a massage. She asked if I'd let her walk on my back which I wa good with. I have been having a spot on my back which has been giving me problems for about 6 months cause I can't crack it and I don't want to pay for a chiropractor. She got up there dug her toes in and told me to relax. Huge pop in my back, instant relief in my back. It's Friday and still no problems. Glad I went to see her. L 8 A 9 S 9. Gave her a little extra on the service cause of the back relief. I'd give a 10 but I'm reserving that for a provider who does Greek. That seems to be what we are all searching for.

Capn Morgan
01-27-12, 18:06
Hey Capn,"Where you been?" Nice to see you posting again. Yep! We'll also be heading to Baguio but I'm dreading that total six hour ride from the north. And also that two hours up that mountain. What's the SM Mall? Don't know how true this is but I just found out that almost half the population of the 301, 000 people on Baguio are college students in their late teens and early twenties. There's also a lot of Koreans there, I hear. KCSM is the biggest mall there. There are tons of college girls and a lot of call center girls. Many are "freelance providers". The lines between provider and just a girl that you pick up get really blurred. There are of course straight up providers in bars and apartment brothels but the hunt at the mall is more fun IMHO. If you do pick up a girl, just be sure to provide her about $40-$60 for "cab fare" or "breakfast money" so she can save face and still get paid. When you get back to Manila, try the same thing at Robinson's mall and Cafe Havana in the Greenbelt 3. You'll have a blast. They'll treat like a king everywhere you go there. Girls will be smiling at you from all directions. Some will pretend to drop things in front of you or accidentally bump into you just to start a conversation. You may not want to come home!

HungovrTonite
01-27-12, 18:44
SM is the biggest mall there. There are tons of college girls and a lot of call center girls. Many are "freelance providers". The lines between provider and just a girl that you pick up get really blurred. There are of course straight up providers in bars and apartment brothels but the hunt at the mall is more fun IMHO. If you do pick up a girl, just be sure to provide her about $40-$60 for "cab fare" or "breakfast money" so she can save face and still get paid. When you get back to Manila, try the same thing at Robinson's mall and Cafe Havana in the Greenbelt 3. You'll have a blast. They'll treat like a king everywhere you go there. Girls will be smiling at you from all directions. Some will pretend to drop things in front of you or accidentally bump into you just to start a conversation. You may not want to come home!I lived in Manila for about a year. I think one of my favorite place was Manila Bay Cafe (formally LA Cafe). There had to be literally 100 free lancers in that bar on a given night. The ratio of girls to guys in there was something like 10 or 15 to 1. It was my discount Burgos st. With Burgos I think one if my more favorite places was pussycats or flamingos because of the quality of girls and selection. I also liked ringside bar for the midget boxing, lady boxing, and lady oil wrestling.

Didn't really try to get freelancers at greenbelt. I'm a young white guy so getting girls wasnt hard for me to pick up a regular girl. But I still enjoy the working girls cause it's getting down to business without all the drama or and I don't have to put a lot of effort in taking them home.

King Cobrack
01-27-12, 18:55
SM is the biggest mall there. There are tons of college girls and a lot of call center girls. Many are "freelance providers". The lines between provider and just a girl that you pick up get really blurred. There are of course straight up providers in bars and apartment brothels but the hunt at the mall is more fun IMHO. If you do pick up a girl, just be sure to provide her about $40-$60 for "cab fare" or "breakfast money" so she can save face and still get paid. When you get back to Manila, try the same thing at Robinson's mall and Cafe Havana in the Greenbelt 3. You'll have a blast. They'll treat like a king everywhere you go there. Girls will be smiling at you from all directions. Some will pretend to drop things in front of you or accidentally bump into you just to start a conversation. You may not want to come home!Capn, YOU THE MAN! Thank you. KC

Mipene77
01-27-12, 19:28
No no no brother. King Cobrack post was correct. King went to Pink Orchid & met the Filipina. Then I went down the next nite & met 2, count um TWO Filipina spinners. Then they said I could have them both since I couldn't decide which one to choose. Then with the black girl & the white girl standing there they said I could have all 4 of them. They explained all I would have to do is pay 4 House Fees & Tip 4 girls after I go & rob a liquor store. So I went home with major blue balls & am trying to save 800 bucks now LOL.

Not really on the 800 bucks, but them Pinays are going get it soon. Cus McDuck like F*ck & they like boom boom!

Go, someone go TOFTT.Why 4 house fees? You can only use one room. Not like you can fuck in 4 rooms at the same time. Good thing you didn't rob the liquor store though. That was funny.

Splooge McDuck
01-28-12, 10:29
Why 4 house fees? You can only use one room. Not like you can fuck in 4 rooms at the same time. Good thing you didn't rob the liquor store though. That was funny.I know right, logic would suggest that you need only pay 1 HF. But the HF is more like a hoe fee or hump fee. You not really paying for the room so to speak. Every threesome I got was 2 House fees also.

Capn Morgan
01-28-12, 16:57
Capn, YOU THE MAN! Thank you. KCHungovrTonite is right about the Manila Bay Club (formerly known as LA Cafe). It's a must see. Usually good live music, always hot freelancers. Sorry about hijacking the GQ thread. This is my last off-topic note.

Speaking of Golden Queen, I accidentally slipped up and referred to Golden Coin bakery as Golden Queen the other day. The people I was talking to caught it too. Guess I had mongering and MS Linda's tatas on my mind!

Stay safe mateys!

First Try
01-28-12, 17:45
No no no brother. King Cobrack post was correct. King went to Pink Orchid & met the Filipina. Then I went down the next nite & met 2, count um TWO Filipina spinners. Then they said I could have them both since I couldn't decide which one to choose. Then with the black girl & the white girl standing there they said I could have all 4 of them. They explained all I would have to do is pay 4 House Fees & Tip 4 girls after I go & rob a liquor store. So I went home with major blue balls & am trying to save 800 bucks now LOL.

Go, someone go TOFTT.Splooge,

I think you did recon at Pink Spa. 1674 Kona Street. 626-5520 near Femme Nu. Pink Orchid is located on 1694 Fern Street below Asia Spa [ I think Fern Street is one street makai of Makaloa], phone number is 941-2127. I think the old Lotus Spa on Atkinson is close to the eyeglass shop.

But please continue to post your adventures!

1st Try

Splooge McDuck
01-28-12, 19:21
Splooge,

I think you did recon at Pink Spa. 1674 Kona Street. 626-5520 near Femme Nu. Pink Orchid is located on 1694 Fern Street below Asia Spa [ I think Fern Street is one street makai of Makaloa], phone number is 941-2127. I think the old Lotus Spa on Atkinson is close to the eyeglass shop.

1st TryOh crap. Its King's fault, King's fault he called it Pink Orchids even in PMs with me LOL. Pink Spa changed their name to ORCHIDS. Just ORCHIDS not PINK ORCHIDS. I saw the sign on the building says ORCHID also. Mamasan there even told me they were PINK SPA but changed the name to ORCHIDS. Harry5142 was the last to report on his sesh there. He stated it was Orchids.

Ok so to clear this up, it is the one behind Femme Nu on Kona street. The number I have for it & just spoke with MS is 626-5355. Also MS says 1 Filipina went vacation & will return soon Idk wen. But there is still the hotter one there named Lia so check her out all you Pinay lovers.

Good thing you noticed these discrepancies First Try.

Rico Suave808
01-28-12, 19:31
Splooge,

1st TryPink Spa changed their name to Orchid, just to add to the confusion.

Uki Eater
01-28-12, 21:57
Who's the provider that's tanned with the straight black hair? She was wearing a 2 piece white bikini.

Splooge McDuck
01-28-12, 21:58
After she gave me a massage. She asked if I'd let her walk on my back which I wa good with. I have been having a spot on my back which has been giving me problems for about 6 months cause I can't crack it and I don't want to pay for a chiropractor. She got up there dug her toes in and told me to relax. Huge pop in my back, instant relief in my back. It's Friday and still no problems. Glad I went to see her. L 8 A 9 S 9. Gave her a little extra on the service cause of the back relief. I'd give a 10 but I'm reserving that for a provider who does Greek. That seems to be what we are all searching for.Whoa this part of your report sounds fun. Obviously Sky is amazing in bed. Sounds like a good massage too. Wen I did used to take the massages I always liked the walking on the back. Sky is so tiny I bet she can play Dance Dance Revolution on a man's back.

Splooge McDuck
01-28-12, 23:12
Who's the provider that's tanned with the straight black hair? She was wearing a 2 piece white bikini.Haha Another brother lookin for a tan hottie here huh. I better just post this here so you guys can use as a reference. There are 4 tan girls there as of today (1-28-12) as far as I kno. I will go from tallest to smallest. By process of elimination it shouldn't be too hard to find which one you may want.

IVY. This chick right here, this chick is the one. She is the tanned super duper model over there. Nuff said. If thats not nuff, then she is about 5'9, 115 lbs, looks late 20s to early 30s. Has stylish, straight-ish yet wavy flowing black / brown hair below her shoulders. A curvaceous but still skinny hour glass figure, natural B cups with a wide plump rump. And two of the longest, sexiest, shiniest legs you will ever have wrapped around your waist or face. This one has the perfect golden brown tan & her skin is always shiny. I had her before a long time ago but I think its time to try her again. Service was pretty good nothing special tho.

CEECEE. She is about 5'6, 120 lbs, in her 30s. Huge fake C cups. She would be the tanned Pornstar thick chick with a juicy booty. A kinda mocha shade tan like some Filipinos. Long straight black hair. Nice eyes & smile. The biggest pair of boobs over there. Real nice & fun girl.

ANNIE. She is about 5'2, 110 lbs, in her 30s. Big round fake C's with a really small ass for her frame. She looks more like the import model type body. Dark tan. I mean Jersey Shore Snooki kinda tan. She has some wild hair. Its like a lion's mane. Black hair I think. She's really upbeat, joking & has a bubbly attitude. Real good service here.

SKY aka APPLE formerly of RoseMarie. The tanned spinner. 4'11, 95 lbs, late 30s. Man made C's or B's perfectly round like 2 regulation MLB Baseballs. And OMG the APPLE BOTTOM! That is the nicest booty around. A natural dark Thai tan. Maybe the darkest shade there, either her or Annie. Straight thin black hair to her mid back. A GFE & PSE combined. Damn near the best service you can find.

Most important they are all pretty hot & young lookin. This is why I like GQ too. They got all types of shapes & sizes. Something for everyone's taste. But like it has been stated before since the start of this thread, the best body just might be the freakin mamasan Linda's LOL but no tan on her.

Splooge McDuck
01-28-12, 23:18
Speaking of Golden Queen, I accidentally slipped up and referred to Golden Coin bakery as Golden Queen the other day. The people I was talking to caught it too. Guess I had mongering and MS Linda's tatas on my mind!

Stay safe mateys!See thats what I mean about MS Linda LOL. I once almost did the same thing wen I was about to say Golden Coin. Luckily I stopped myself before saying Queen. I was talking to my GF too LOL. Can you imagine if I slipped up.

Kalbi
01-28-12, 23:39
Who's the provider that's tanned with the straight black hair? She was wearing a 2 piece white bikini.If she's over 5. 7 then she's Ivy.

If not then I am guessing its that girl thats a little bit thick and not above 5. 3

Uki Eater
01-29-12, 14:24
Haha Another brother lookin for a tan hottie here huh. I better just post this here so you guys can use as a reference. There are 4 tan girls there as of today (1-28-12) as far as I kno. I will go from tallest to smallest. By process of elimination it shouldn't be too hard to find which one you may want.

IVY. This chick right here, this chick is the one. She is the tanned super duper model over there. Nuff said. If thats not nuff, then she is about 5'9, 115 lbs, looks late 20s to early 30s. Has stylish, straight-ish yet wavy flowing black / brown hair below her shoulders. A curvaceous but still skinny hour glass figure, natural B cups with a wide plump rump. And two of the longest, sexiest, shiniest legs you will ever have wrapped around your waist or face. This one has the perfect golden brown tan & her skin is always shiny. I had her before a long time ago but I think its time to try her again. Service was pretty good nothing special tho.

CEECEE. She is about 5'6, 120 lbs, in her 30s. Huge fake C cups. She would be the tanned Pornstar thick chick with a juicy booty. A kinda mocha shade tan like some Filipinos. Long straight black hair. Nice eyes & smile. The biggest pair of boobs over there. Real nice & fun girl.

ANNIE. She is about 5'2, 110 lbs, in her 30s. Big round fake C's with a really small ass for her frame. She looks more like the import model type body. Dark tan. I mean Jersey Shore Snooki kinda tan. She has some wild hair. Its like a lion's mane. Black hair I think. She's really upbeat, joking & has a bubbly attitude. Real good service here.

SKY aka APPLE formerly of RoseMarie. The tanned spinner. 4'11, 95 lbs, late 30s. Man made C's or B's perfectly round like 2 regulation MLB Baseballs. And OMG the APPLE BOTTOM! That is the nicest booty around. A natural dark Thai tan. Maybe the darkest shade there, either her or Annie. Straight thin black hair to her mid back. A GFE & PSE combined. Damn near the best service you can find.

Most important they are all pretty hot & young lookin. This is why I like GQ too. They got all types of shapes & sizes. Something for everyone's taste. But like it has been stated before since the start of this thread, the best body just might be the freakin mamasan Linda's LOL but no tan on her.Based on your list, it looks like it was CeeCee. I like tanned chicks. Turns me on. Especially, when her tan is nice and even with no tan lines. But, her body type and how it's put together will also determine if I want to try her.

BTW, you think this chick looks like Ivy at GQ?

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107

Allbust
01-29-12, 16:25
Based on your list, it looks like it was CeeCee. I like tanned chicks. Turns me on. Especially, when her tan is nice and even with no tan lines. But, her body type and how it's put together will also determine if I want to try her.

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107I like. Where she work?

King Cobrack
01-29-12, 17:58
Based on your list, it looks like it was CeeCee. I like tanned chicks. Turns me on. Especially, when her tan is nice and even with no tan lines. But, her body type and how it's put together will also determine if I want to try her.

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107IMHO, her body looks like Ivy with a slight belly fold and slight overlap on her obliques in the seated position. The picture would have a closer resemblence of her body if she was in golden / yellowish bikini. Just my take. KC

Splooge McDuck
01-29-12, 19:01
IMHO, her body looks like Ivy with a slight belly fold and slight overlap on her obliques in the seated position. The picture would have a closer resemblence of her body if she was in golden / yellowish bikini. Just my take. KC

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107Yea I agree with the King. Ivy is just slightly less thick. I think she may have gotten a bit slimmer too. For Ivy's height & all that she is just perfect. But this girl definitely reminds me of her with the shiny golden brown tan & the stylish wavy hair. I think Ivy has the best tan. Her skin is so shiny. And yes yes yes that gold bikini Ivy wears is the shit. She looks amazing in her purple bikini too!

And for Uki, wen I had her before, CeeCee had no tan lines anywhere.

RadioHazard
01-29-12, 22:02
A while back like 3 years ago I used to dig tanned girls. I think back than there weren't that many. These days its the norm and I tend to like the silky white skinned one snow.

I think most of the girls at Seven all are tanned with the exception of yoyo. I think.

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107

Kalbi
01-29-12, 22:22

http://www.nightshow.tv/index.php?sid=getimage&id=CE9192909BA2&rel=3107Ivy is a lot skinnier in my honest opinion and looks different too.

Closest resemblance of her would be this bird.

Tolly cristal.

http://xhamster.com/movies/199392/asian_tolly_cristall.html

Splooge McDuck
01-30-12, 01:16
A while back like 3 years ago I used to dig tanned girls. I think back than there weren't that many. These days its the norm and I tend to like the silky white skinned one snow.

I think most of the girls at Seven all are tanned with the exception of yoyo. I think.Good point bro. SEVEN got Tammy, Coco, Apple is light light brown but not white skin, Yuri, Channel was tan ahhh Channel. Apple, call me! I love her voice.

I not sure about Happy. Is she tanned too? Honey is tan too right? Then theres light skinned Yoyo. Hey Radio I kno why Yoyo always wears a robe 24/7 now. She's shame about her white skin hahaha. So SEVEN is actually majority tanned girls, wow, nice.

From tanned to pale, has anyone tried Vietnamese Pinky yet?

Uki Eater
01-30-12, 01:23
I like. Where she work?Sorry man. Just was trying to compare Ivy with someone. The picture is not a working girl but, a model pic.

Hypo Luxa
01-30-12, 01:45
Ivy is a lot skinnier in my honest opinion and looks different too.

Closest resemblance of her would be this bird.

Tolly cristal.

http://xhamster.com/movies/199392/asian_tolly_cristall.htmlYIKES! Dead girl alert! Tolly was fine and did some killer anal and DP scenes. Unfortunately she jumped from a hotel window five or more years ago.

Kalbi
01-30-12, 02:17
YIKES! Dead girl alert! Tolly was fine and did some killer anal and DP scenes. Unfortunately she jumped from a hotel window five or more years ago.In terms of looks, ivy actually does resemble the girl in this video. Just add a couple more years and a slight thicker pair of lips (on the mouth, not down there) , add that to tolly's frame and you get Ivy. Voila.

But yeah its a too bad she died. She had some crazy good stuff made. Belgian or some European porn.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1008080/cute_exotic_girl_fuck_strongly_4.html

Oh and yeah I am obsessed with the girl in this video! Can't seem to find out what her name is.

Looks very young as she still has a very fresh and not overly used mound.

Splooge McDuck
01-30-12, 02:53
I like. Where she work?
Sorry man. Just was trying to compare Ivy with someone. The picture is not a working girl but, a model pic.Look on the bright side. You should like Ivy better whoo.

Splooge McDuck
01-30-12, 12:56

Oh and yeah I am obsessed with the girl in this video! Can't seem to find out what her name is.

Looks very young as she still has a very fresh and not overly used mound.You thinking of GQ Cindy anyone? Huh? Anyone?

Hypo Luxa
01-30-12, 15:59
But yeah its a too bad she died. She had some crazy good stuff made. Belgian or some European porn.Another fave of mine who committed suicide was Tami Lynn. God that girl was fine! Just Google:

Tami Lynn Asian Porn

Make sure to add asian porn to the search for full results. Go to the image tab and turn off safe search!

Here's a couple of teaser pics:

http://www.blackonasianblog.com/uploads/boab_923b.jpg
http://xxxbunker.com/1114193.jpg

...and a teaser vid:

http://www.cztube.com/tube2/gallery/447fb84f/746389/index.html

Looks very young as she still has a very fresh and not overly used mound.Sorry, meant to respond the other day. Her name is Ajenda. She is new and has a few vids out. She does anal, woohoo! But she's a bit skinny for my taste.

Kalbi
01-30-12, 17:01
Another fave of mine who committed suicide was Tami Lynn. God that girl was fine! Just Google:

Tami Lynn Asian Porn.

Make sure to add asian porn to the search for full results. Go to the image tab and turn off safe search!

Here's a couple of teaser pics:

http://www.blackonasianblog.com/uploads/boab_923b.jpg

http://xxxbunker.com/1114193.jpg

And a teaser vid:

http://www.cztube.com/tube2/gallery/447fb84f/746389/index.html

Sorry, meant to respond the other day. Her name is Ajenda. She is new and has a few vids out. She does anal, woohoo! But she's a bit skinny for my taste.Thank you sir!

Is there a last name to adjenda? My god she's got the perfect physique for my taste. Skinny frame with nice slender legs over pleasant mammaries any day!

Speaking of mammaries I think Jane darling has the perfect size and right sag too. Not really into the perfect hard circular preference when they get them done.

Jbravo
01-31-12, 04:57
Yo,

Once again found myself takin that walk of shame up wardhoreplex this past weekend. Ducked into Pink, empty. GQ had only one hoe on the bench-asked mama for Ivy or Sky, and they busy already. She sent in ceecee.

The good: nice boobies-soft large and nice nips. Tanned, shaved, nice shapely ass-better than the avg Korhore, but not as juicy as the Yuri at 7. Still, nice view from DS.

The bad: she offered her pussy for DATY, but it was so greased up with lube it was not edible. Rushed into CG, then ran out of gas, so had to do mish. Fake moans, smelled like an ashtray-pretty stinky. Here's the kicker. In all my years of hundreds of hoes, never had a hoe do DS with one leg up on the wall! Man, thought she was a dog-literally! SPS for sure on this one. CBJ was more hand than mouth. Too bad her service sucked in a bad way, as she has a nice bod, avg. Face.

Ratings: L-F5, Body 8. 6, Tits and ass and tan. A4, S3.

Pointed to the clock and said time up-wuz like 35 minutes.

Save your money kids. She's got a pretty bod, but her service is way below average. Stay away from ceecee-save your money.

Jb

Hawaiian Nono
02-01-12, 04:58
Did a walk through of the ward plex and golden queen had two possibles, but neither seem to have an interest in me. One was long legged and long brown hair Korean. Did get a good look at the other. One was out side smoking so that convinced me to save the $$$ for another day.

Mushi
02-03-12, 14:36
Who's the provider that's tanned with the straight black hair? She was wearing a 2 piece white bikini.I was thinking more like Jae. She always had that white bikini when I was there. Goes to the tanning salon frequently.

King Cobrack
02-03-12, 17:51
Yo,

The bad: she offered her pussy for DATY, but it was so greased up with lube it was not edible. Rushed into CG, then ran out of gas, so had to do mish. Fake moans, smelled like an ashtray-pretty stinky. Here's the kicker. In all my years of hundreds of hoes, never had a hoe do DS with one leg up on the wall! Man, thought she was a dog-literally! SPS for sure on this one. CBJ was more hand than mouth. Too bad her service sucked in a bad way, as she has a nice bod, avg. Face.

JbThat's f'cken hillarious. This post had made my day. Kept me laughing and my BP down. Thanks. Julie and Ivy at Seven used to grease up their pojis but I'd just wipe it off with the towel and pursue DATY.

Maybe when you had her in DS, she peeked back and your Herman looked thick like a fire hydrant and because she's a biatch (female dog) she put one leg up and instincts told her to make like she was taking a whiz. Lol. Damn! Hahahahahah! Good one JB. KC

King Cobrack
02-03-12, 17:56
I was thinking more like Jae. She always had that white bikini when I was there. Goes to the tanning salon frequently.I was going to say Jae. She came into mind. She always uses white bikini and she did tell me that she likes going to the taning salon a lot. KC

Splooge McDuck
02-03-12, 20:31
I was thinking more like Jae. She always had that white bikini when I was there. Goes to the tanning salon frequently.
I was going to say Jae. She came into mind. She always uses white bikini and she did tell me that she likes going to the taning salon a lot. KCJae is also tan. But wen Uki saw the girl in white, Jae was still on vacation. Still is too. She might be back in 2 weeks.

But true, Jae always wears a white bikini & goes to the tanning salon LOL.

Alohaoe
02-04-12, 13:56
Sammy new girl just started Friday night saw her seating on the sofa very attractive looking lady age about 40+ nice looking boobs look wise just like Michelle from Pink.

Happy Mongering

Alohaoe
02-08-12, 15:23
Jae is also tan. But wen Uki saw the girl in white, Jae was still on vacation. Still is too. She might be back in 2 weeks.

But true, Jae always wears a white bikini & goes to the tanning salon LOL.JAY will be back about Feb. 15 Wednesday.

Happy Mongering

Splooge McDuck
02-12-12, 13:02
Alright since Monger Rus is slacking on his Sky duties (hehe hehe he said Sky duties) I'll pick up the slack. I was told she is on vacation till Feb 24. Don't quote me on that as dates always change but Sky comes & goes all the time & she usually always returns on the scheduled date.

Alohaoe
02-14-12, 06:13
JAY will be back about Feb. 15 Wednesday.

Happy MongeringSorry to hear she is enjoying her vacation won't be back on the 15TH.

Happy Mongering

Kurocha
02-14-12, 17:55
Sorry to hear she is enjoying her vacation won't be back on the 15TH.

Happy MongeringJay texted me to tell me that she will be coming back on April 1st.

BBC003
02-15-12, 05:32
Jay texted me to tell me that she will be coming back on April 1st.I hope that's true. April 1st and all, LOL.

Kalbi
02-17-12, 02:33
I actually hope another big break comes up real soon and most of the girls go on break. That way Ms. Linda'd be available too.

Splooge McDuck
02-17-12, 19:34
Theres a "new girl" working at GQ as of yesterday. I don't really like reporting stuff a girl tells me on here. I haven't gone down to see with my own eyes yet but it may be a shocker LOL. Alohaoe where you at brother. We need our Ward reporter on the scene.

K Designs
02-18-12, 05:40
Theres a "new girl" working at GQ as of yesterday. I don't really like reporting stuff a girl tells me on here. I haven't gone down to see with my own eyes yet but it may be a shocker LOL. Alohaoe where you at brother. We need our Ward reporter on the scene.Hana or Joanne? I want to go now before the stampede starts. JK. This sounds interesting though.

Splooge McDuck
02-18-12, 09:09
Hana or Joanne? I want to go now before the stampede starts. JK. This sounds interesting though.
I actually hope another big break comes up real soon and most of the girls go on break. That way Ms. Linda'd be available too.Ooh ooh what if it's Sindi from PT or Chanel from 7. Please be Sindi. Wait, why am I guessing?

If only it were MS Linda. That would make GQ 20 times better.

Rico Suave808
02-18-12, 16:04
Theres a "new girl" working at GQ as of yesterday.It's Gio from next door.

Ocolumbo
02-18-12, 17:29
It's Gio from next door.Why the Jio / Gio moved next door, inquiring minds want to know?

Alohaoe
02-18-12, 17:49
You are right GIO from Pink is now working at GQ started Friday night. The very popular girl URI from the old VIP on Ward and VIP on Keaumoku St. And PINETREE the one with tatto on her lower back, Will start soon maybe tomorrow.

Happy Mongering

YG365
02-19-12, 00:26
Anyone see a light skinned skinny Korean girl wearing blue and white polka dot dress last night from GQ? What's her name and she any good?

Splooge McDuck
02-19-12, 00:56
Anyone see a light skinned skinny Korean girl wearing blue and white polka dot dress last night from GQ? What's her name and she any good?The blue & white polka dot dress would be 'light skinned skinny K-Girl' Apple wouldn't it. I have almost always seen her in that dress. Unless someone else bought a blue & white polka dot dress too. Apple really is one of the finest little thangs I ever saw but I would not kno if she is any good. I'm sure others have an opinion LOL.

Haven't you already had her YG365?

BTW anyone got any intel on this "URI" or is it "YURI" from VIP & PT that Alohaoe spoke of?

RadioHazard
02-19-12, 16:12
If this is Yuri from PT from like 2 years back than she kinda reminds me of Hana (pink / RM). I had one session with her started out rough. With attitude but eased up and had she was cool. Can't remember much more other than I would repeat with her.

The blue & white polka dot dress would be 'light skinned skinny K-Girl' Apple wouldn't it. I have almost always seen her in that dress. Unless someone else bought a blue & white polka dot dress too. Apple really is one of the finest little thangs I ever saw but I would not kno if she is any good. I'm sure others have an opinion LOL.

BTW anyone got any intel on this "URI" or is it "YURI" from VIP & PT that Alohaoe spoke of?

Member #4671
02-19-12, 17:01
If this is Yuri from PT from like 2 years back than she kinda reminds me of Hana (pink / RM). I had one session with her started out rough. With attitude but eased up and had she was cool. Can't remember much more other than I would repeat with her.Anyone know where the Thai Hana from RM went? Or Thai Jennifer for that matter?

YG365
02-19-12, 17:44
The blue & white polka dot dress would be 'light skinned skinny K-Girl' Apple wouldn't it. I have almost always seen her in that dress. Unless someone else bought a blue & white polka dot dress too. Apple really is one of the finest little thangs I ever saw but I would not kno if she is any good. I'm sure others have an opinion LOL.

BTW anyone got any intel on this "URI" or is it "YURI" from VIP & PT that Alohaoe spoke of?If that's apple, I didn't have a good experience but I am attracted to her LOL. By the looks of her lower lips, you can tell she's been in the game way too long!

Cheehoo808
02-19-12, 18:16
BTW anyone got any intel on this "URI" or is it "YURI" from VIP & PT that Alohaoe spoke of?I had her once at PT early last year if I remember correctly. I was drunk at the time but all I can remember was that her ass was nice and she was pretty hot and stood out over there which isn't saying much. After that session with her I wanted to repeat but she disappeared. I think I read some where on here that she stole money from one of the girls or something.

YG365
02-19-12, 18:52
I had her once at PT early last year if I remember correctly. I was drunk at the time but all I can remember was that her ass was nice and she was pretty hot and stood out over there which isn't saying much. After that session with her I wanted to repeat but she disappeared. I think I read some where on here that she stole money from one of the girls or something.I think my buddy hit it at VIP once and he loved it. She's pretty pail looking right? Black Hair? Viet or Chinese looking?

Cheehoo808
02-19-12, 20:21
I think my buddy hit it at VIP once and he loved it. She's pretty pail looking right? Black Hair? Viet or Chinese looking?The one I was thinking of was a younger Korean that has pretty good English.

Memahu
02-20-12, 01:31
If this is Yuri from PT from like 2 years back than she kinda reminds me of Hana (pink / RM). I had one session with her started out rough. With attitude but eased up and had she was cool. Can't remember much more other than I would repeat with her.Did she have a tramp stamp on her lower back?

Memahu
02-20-12, 06:17
Don't believe the hype! Ivy of Golden Queen is (Rhythm Clapping) is Over-Rated. I hope she didn't get a big head from reading past reviews, but her service wasn't as good as expected. I'm not a fan of a woman with a deep voice. So, her deep voice might have killed the mood. Sorry, I don't like giving bad reviews.

Memahu
02-20-12, 18:04
I just thought of a provider who Ivy is headed down the same road if her trend continues with her so-so service. Whatever happened to Sua?

Hypo Luxa
02-20-12, 18:58
Don't believe the hype! Ivy of Golden Queen is (Rhythm Clapping) is Over-Rated. I hope she didn't get a big head from reading past reviews, but her service wasn't as good as expected. I'm not a fan of a woman with a deep voice. So, her deep voice might have killed the mood. Sorry, I don't like giving bad reviews.Hi Memahu, can you give details as to why she was sub-par? Were there extras that she didn't do, or was it an attitude thing? Thanks!

Memahu
02-20-12, 19:11
Hi Memahu, can you give details as to why she was sub-par? Were there extras that she didn't do, or was it an attitude thing? Thanks!Basic AMP service while having a distant personality. I guess that qualifies as her attitude. Absolutely no extras, with a stern "no" in her voice.

Hypo Luxa
02-20-12, 19:24
Absolutely no extras, with a stern "no" in her voice.Really? Her past reviews have her giving near PSE with bare everything and nympho attitude. Man, that's too bad.

Alohaoe
02-22-12, 17:52
Sky / Apple is back working today Wednesday, she wil be bz so wait a couple of days.

Happy Mongering

Mavrick7
02-23-12, 03:15
[QUOTE=Jbravo; 1372032]Yo,

Once again found myself takin that walk of shame up wardhoreplex this past weekend. Ducked into Pink, empty. GQ had only one hoe on the bench-asked mama for Ivy or Sky, and they busy already. She sent in ceecee.

The good: nice boobies-soft large and nice nips. Tanned, shaved, nice shapely ass-better than the avg Korhore, but not as juicy as the Yuri at 7. Still, nice view from DS.

Ratings: L-F5, Body 8. 6, Tits and ass and tan. A4, S3.

Pointed to the clock and said time up-wuz like 35 minutes.

Brother Jbravo,

I owe you one! Fell for the fake ad on Backpage, listing her a D cup natural, thin Asian Playmate. Called the number and she sounded like some 50 year old

MILF with a cigarette in her mouth."what, you like fuk or suk?" Then I asked, where are you located, Golden Queen on Ward. Shit, you could tell by

Talking to her that it was bad news.

Yuck, I can't image DATY on this *****.

Thanks again for saving me the time and money.

Mav.

Kalbi
02-23-12, 22:41
Don't believe the hype! Ivy of Golden Queen is (Rhythm Clapping) is Over-Rated. I hope she didn't get a big head from reading past reviews, but her service wasn't as good as expected. I'm not a fan of a woman with a deep voice. So, her deep voice might have killed the mood. Sorry, I don't like giving bad reviews.she's like Junko (Hanazone MT)

Very moody and service can vary accordingly.

But certainly a looker when dolled up.

Those legs. And the view when she pumps you FCG and RCG.

Hard to not like that.

Kalbi

Kalbi
02-23-12, 22:43
The one I was thinking of was a younger Korean that has pretty good English.Yeah, its Ivy GQ formerly known as Julie when she was working in VIP roughly I'd say at least 2 years ago.

Kalbi

Bowah57
02-24-12, 07:54
I just finished my session with Ivy. Yes, YMMV, she can be moody but 3 out of 4 times was satisfying for me. Then again, I am a gentlemen. LOL.

BTW. I saw June sitting outside as I was leaving. Man, I got to go back for her. Some ass, especially from k9 position. If you know what I mean. LOL.

I think she said she will be working Sat.

I notice 2 other new faces on the couch. I still wish Cindy returns sooooooooon.

Memahu
02-25-12, 04:19
she's like Junko (Hanazone MT)

Very moody and service can vary accordingly.I can say that I experienced both Junko and Ivy on their moody days. This wasn't on my bucket list. It could be just me. But, I didn't get bad service from Yuri from the old PT who had a reputation of being moody. But, I did see Yuri numerous times.

If I want to spend $200 at an AMP for bad entertainment, I could use the entertainment budget on seeing about 15 Matthew McConaughey movies instead. Only joking, but he did deliver the classic line in "Dazed and Confused" of "I get older, and the girls stay the same age." You can relate that line of AMPs.

Ivy should have stayed at VIP. That place is a fit for her. She's giving GQ a bad name. Bad name.

Kalbi
02-25-12, 17:40
I can say that I experienced both Junko and Ivy on their moody days. This wasn't on my bucket list. It could be just me. But, I didn't get bad service from Yuri from the old PT who had a reputation of being moody. But, I did see Yuri numerous times.

If I want to spend $200 at an AMP for bad entertainment, I could use the entertainment budget on seeing about 15 Matthew McConaughey movies instead. Only joking, but he did deliver the classic line in "Dazed and Confused" of "I get older, and the girls stay the same age." You can relate that line of AMPs.

Ivy should have stayed at VIP. That place is a fit for her. She's giving GQ a bad name. Bad name.She won't stand out as much as she is now at GQ.

Stopped by VIP last night and DAMN!

I kid you not, there were at least 15 girls crammed in there sitting on the small sofa area and when I was lead to the room there were at least 3 more just standing around in that side hallway. Did see the "VIP" room at the end of the hall. Nothing spectacular.

Looks wise there were quite a few at VIP last night that could win over Ivy anyday.

Physique wise there werent any asian providers that could top Ivy's height with the exception of those few white girls.

But honestly speaking, Junko is a lot wackier than Ivy. I especially don't really like how she talks shit about the previous appointments with you.

Not that it matters, but just not very professional.

Ocolumbo
02-26-12, 07:59
Stopped by VIP last night and DAMN!

I kid you not, there were at least 15 girls crammed in there sitting on the small sofa area and when I was lead to the room there were at least 3 more just standing around in that side hallway. Did see the "VIP" room at the end of the hall. Nothing spectacular.So who did you have at VIP? And how was it? And what VIP room at end of hallway?

Ocolumbo
02-27-12, 02:47
Happy Charlie has scraped up enough donations to make his trip. He has washed at the homeless shelter and acquired new clothing. But he insists on keeping his Ltd. Columbo's rain coat. He takes his stroll to Ward with the intention of visiting with that kind angel of mercy, the Donna at Pink. As he approaches Ward, he sees in his mind's eye that someone else has gotten there first, the most pathetic AMP LVB of 2011. He sighs but smiles to himself,"LVB needs the touch of the Angel more than I do today." Happy drags himself along upstairs and goes into GQ, an old stomping ground under earlier management when an ATF used to be there. He sees a Korean woman in the lobby feeding herself. She does not seem to be interested in Happy. Mama says Ivy is available. Happy thinks for a second if he should try Ivy. Next time. He asks for the Annie, whom he has seen once before when she was at Nirvana. The Annie it is.

Annie has just gotten out of the shower. She welcomes Happy like an old friend. She sees that Happy has cleaned up more than ususal and that maybe they could skip the TS till later. Happy knows better. He wants the TS now. Annie cleans him up thoroughly. She washes and dries Happy's glass eye. She does her best to clean his scabby and scaly skin. She washes his scrotum with the shrunken nut. And she pays special attention to his crusty and stinky feet. After her effort, Happy feels very grateful.

He wishes he feels more horny than he does. It is not Annie. She is as cute as ever. Spinner body. Friendly and chatty. Beautiful tan lines. He has popped the pill too close to his last meal at the shelter. He sighs. It will be functional, but it won't be the raging boner that he has wished for.

He lies on his back with a towel draped across his hips. Annie comes back into the room and sheds her clothing. She climbs on from the foot of the bed. She goes straight to the groin with her tongue. She licks Happy's scrotum and does a little bit of rimming. He puts cover on jr with her mouth. She slowely turns around and allows Happy 69. Then the Annie gets up to alternate between RCG and reverse squat hump. Happy loves the sight of Annie's back and he lifts himself up to touch and stroke her back and butt. Annie does the reverse squat hump slowly and Happy enjoys it but fears that he may come prematurely from this position that he would prefer to be the ending. He tells Annie to stop and they go to mish. He tries to steal some kisses and she gives a bit of LFK. She plays with his nipples with her fingers as Happy makes long and slow strokes. Happy loves the sight of the two of them in the mirror, from her oral, to the reverse squat hump and now to mish. Happy wishes these moments could last forever. Happy tries to time release with muscle control. He wants to slow down. He climbs off her and starts DATY. She allowes FIV. Happy senses that she may be on way to climax with him today. He goes back to mish and he senses that she is trying to come but she is not playing with herself. He moves to doggie. He feels that it would be difficult to hold back. He tells her that they will finish up in standing mish. He props up her legs with his arms and pumps slowly. He senses that she is close as her hands grip his arms. He pumps faster and faster until they both climax.

Annie brings in two towels to wipe Happy's groin and face. She brings mouthwash. She then puts lotion ointment on Happy's skin, first on the front and then on the back. No rush and no hurry, not even after mama knocks on door to call time. Happy is glad that he is all greased up. He walks out with Annie and sees the tall, tanned and skinny Ivy in the hallway. Then he sees a couple other ladies in the lobby, and one is Jio. He kisses Annie goodbye and thanks her. He walks over to Pink to say hi to the girls. He sees the Lexi and the Alice putting on makeup in the lobby. And he sees the Donna in a white robe coming out of the kitchen. Donna, the Angel of mercy. A speck of goodness and kindness in this shady world and sordid business. He hopes the LVB has had her blessing today. And Happy hopes to see her soon. His eyelid flickers above his good eye and he sheds a tear. He heads back to his lair in Chinatown.

Hawaii Raven
02-27-12, 15:54
Ok so since I been on island this weekend, a few people have been sending me pms (thanks for all the info by the way) and I got one rather disturbing one from someone who shall remain nameless for now about Skye / Apple formerly of Rosemarrie. Anyone else out there heard anything bad about her reguarding her health or anything else? Just wondering if I should believe or not cause it was quite a shock.

Hawaii Raven
02-29-12, 04:44
Ok so since I been on island this weekend, a few people have been sending me pms (thanks for all the info by the way) and I got one rather disturbing one from someone who shall remain nameless for now about Skye / Apple formerly of Rosemarrie. Anyone else out there heard anything bad about her reguarding her health or anything else? Just wondering if I should believe or not cause it was quite a shock.Ok well mahalo for all the pm's I got about this. Still dunno who to believe but just everyone be happy and be safe. Can't wait until the next time I'm on Oahu. Until then, anyone need info on Maui then I'm your man. If not then this is HR signing out. Alohas!

Member #4713
02-29-12, 10:57
Ok so since I been on island this weekend, a few people have been sending me pms (thanks for all the info by the way) and I got one rather disturbing one from someone who shall remain nameless for now about Skye / Apple formerly of Rosemarrie. Anyone else out there heard anything bad about her reguarding her health or anything else? Just wondering if I should believe or not cause it was quite a shock.At this point I think you might as well share the info already since most will probably just assume the worst. I think there were some rumors on the message boards a while back about her.

Ocolumbo
02-29-12, 18:13
At this point I think you might as well share the info already since most will probably just assume the worst. I think there were some rumors on the message boards a while back about her.Unverified or unverifiable rumors should be discussed in private.

Genji 808
03-09-12, 18:44
Just checking. Anyone know her return date?

Kurocha
03-09-12, 19:01
Just checking. Anyone know her return date?According to her text, April 1st.

Splooge McDuck
03-09-12, 23:15
According to her text, April 1st.
Just checking. Anyone know her return date?Ey Genji, guess what. The Jay is down w / a 3some. But only with another girl she knows well. Yup, I ask um all hahaha. Hope she returns. The DFK Princess.

Genji 808
03-10-12, 13:24
According to her text, April 1st.Cool. Thanks for the info.

Ey Genji, guess what. The Jay is down w / a 3some. But only with another girl she knows well. Yup, I ask um all hahaha. Hope she returns. The DFK Princess.LOL. I don't know about DFK but to me she is the BBBJ princess!

Ocolumbo
03-11-12, 07:53
Went by GQ early evening and there were like eight or more hotties in the lobby and outside preening themselves and getting ready for the night. Did not recognize them other than Annie and Jio.

Cheehoo808
03-14-12, 19:42
Went in and saw the line up, pretty good. I was going to pick June then this cutie came out from the back. Told mama I want her and told me her name was apple. Right when she walked in I knew it wasn't going to be good. Asked for tip up front and gave me attitude when I asked why. I should've walked out but I decided to stay. Her face is cute for her age, I'm guessing 35. She is about 4'10" spinner but no curves at all. In the shower used the scrubber and was basically just to clean me. In the room started off with a lame massage with towel and kept her clothes on. After a few minutes I told her take off the towel which she gave a little attitude but obliged. On the flip put the cover on and also a rubber band on the bottom which was a first. After a shitty BJ she took off her clothes to reveal no tits, and no ass. Squat hump to begin and then mish. One plus was that she had a tight pussy but it was probably the rubber band choking my jimmy. Doggy next which I tried to punish her because of her attitude but she went back to mish after to pop. Wouldn't repeat, wouldn't recommend. Had the attitude that I don't need your money so deal with this shitty service. L / 7 (face) 6 (body) A / 6 S / 6

T6650
03-14-12, 20:59
Wouldn't repeat, wouldn't recommend. Had the attitude that I don't need your money so deal with this shitty service. L / 7 (face) 6 (body) A / 6 S / 6I am not a GQ customer but I found this post a little curious and felt I had to comment. It seems to me that your rating of A / 6 is way too generous. Based on your text, it should have been A/0 or A/1. I think this site has some of what schools call grade inflation.

V Rider
03-14-12, 21:57
Went in and saw the line up, pretty good. I was going to pick June then this cutie came out from the back. Told mama I want her and told me her name was apple. Right when she walked in I knew it wasn't going to be good. Asked for tip up front and gave me attitude when I asked why. I should've walked out but I decided to stay. Her face is cute for her age, I'm guessing 35. She is about 4'10" spinner but no curves at all. In the shower used the scrubber and was basically just to clean me. In the room started off with a lame massage with towel and kept her clothes on. After a few minutes I told her take off the towel which she gave a little attitude but obliged. On the flip put the cover on and also a rubber band on the bottom which was a first. After a shitty BJ she took off her clothes to reveal no tits, and no ass. Squat hump to begin and then mish. One plus was that she had a tight pussy but it was probably the rubber band choking my jimmy. Doggy next which I tried to punish her because of her attitude but she went back to mish after to pop. Wouldn't repeat, wouldn't recommend. Had the attitude that I don't need your money so deal with this shitty service. L / 7 (face) 6 (body) A / 6 S / 6I see Miso / Ara / Apple hasn't changed at all.

Cheehoo808
03-15-12, 05:22
I am not a GQ customer but I found this post a little curious and felt I had to comment. It seems to me that your rating of A / 6 is way too generous. Based on your text, it should have been A/0 or A/1. I think this site has some of what schools call grade inflation.The only reason why I gave her a 6 is that I could see how this girl is a YMMV type. She started lightening up towards the end. But ya fuk her I'm never going back.

Uki Eater
03-15-12, 06:04
I see Miso / Ara / Apple hasn't changed at all.Maybe that's why she's Apple.

A Poor Performance Lacking Enthusiasm and it was A Pretty Pathetic Lackluster Experience.

She has the negative outlook on her face.

"Aww shit, I got to service this guy? I'll just give shitty service so that he won't repeat"

She seems to be the type that's very picky on who she wants to service. I saw her at Pinks but didn't try her. She kinda too bony / thin for my taste.

Cosmic Kid
03-15-12, 17:04
Could this be why RM Apple changed her name to "Sky" when she left RM to work at GQ, cause there was already a provider.

Named Apple at GQ?

Blade82
03-15-12, 18:11
I see Miso / Ara / Apple hasn't changed at all.Didn't she also go by the name of Cherry? I think there was one more name, but can't remember

Spyda
03-15-12, 18:50
Didn't she also go by the name of Cherry? I think there was one more name, but can't rememberBased on past reports, I vote we have her name changed to "Next!"

Mavrick7
03-16-12, 01:12
Brothers,

I saw the Backpage Ad, advertising the Asian Playmate with Natural D cup tities. Couldn't refuse the temptation, despite an earlier post describing a nasty

Cigarette breath. Called the number and to my surprise, she told me in low, K-girl sort of voice "I'm workin at Goldun Queen."

Asked if I could get a massage as advertised, and she responded "no mo' massage, only relaxation"

Anyways, went over to Golden Queen in the late afternoon and asked for CeeCee.

Walks out in the lobby area with no make up. Attractive face, and yes large tities! Based on her voice, I thought that she was a 50+ old hag.

Off to the room, give her a hug and clarified that I was the guy who called.

F7. Attractive face, tanned all over her body and bleached, brown shoulder length hair. That nasty cigarette breath hit me, once she opened her mouth. The

Lower, bottom front teeth had black tartar in between her bottom front teeth. I wouldn't advice DFK with this one.

B8. Height 5'3" tall, at about 115 bls. Nicely shaped D- cup tities, tanned all over, flat stomach, and a small patch of pubes. It looked like her pussy was completely waxed around the lips. CeeCee had the smoothest pussy ever. Her ass was kinda flat, you could tell that she doesn't work out or take good care of the rest of herself.

A7. Nicer after we fucked. She is about 28 years old, but looks like the mileage in prostitution, cigarettes, and tanning booth have aged her prematurely.

Her attitude resembles a street hooker, rather than a AMP girl during the sex part. Very cool, talkative and service oriented before. Told me that she was

Intimidated by my cock size. Thought that I was going to hurt her.

S7. Loved her tities, allowed suction and seemed to enjoy the attention to her large boobies. Very pretty pussy, and allowed DATY. As reported, she shoves

Some kind of lube in her vagina. I was prepared and wiped that shit up, as soon as I tasted it. It seemed more like a medicine than lube. Lets just say that

She has a feminine medical issue.

Lack luster CBJ, missionary position. One of those situations when you wish that you were doing something else. Back to squeezing and sucking those tits.

I switched to Cowgirl to see if she could ride the horse. It was okay.

Just when I was about to cut and run, and she asked for K9! Unlike reports about the angle of the asian girl's vagina, compared with white girls, her pussy lined up perfectly with my cock and back stroked me to completion.

After the deed, she a great table massage. This was clearly the best part of the night, followed by a soothing massage.

5 + $.5

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Thaninja
03-22-12, 05:31
Had my mind set on hitting either Bobbi or Sindi at Ichiban. Before going there I wanted to check out the ward whoreplex. Saw some pretty girls but nothing special so I got in my truck and proceded to Ichiban. When I get there mamasan tells me come back at 900, all girls busy now. That totaly deflated me because I was so looking forward to smashing Bobbi or Sindi (as I never got them before).

Well I wanted to let jr have some fun so I decided to go back to my usual GQ. When I walk in there is a bunch of different girls than earlier. I see this tall tanned girl with a import model type body and I knew she was it. In the room mama tells me she is IVY (first time with her).

Got the usual table shower. 20 minute massage and flip to licking my balls and CBJ. After that she rides me hard and almost makes me cum so I hold back and switch positions. Pounded her in Mish for a while and switched to doggy. I personaly like doing her doggy while she arches her back like a cat stretching. Went back to Mish and enjoyed her sexy long legs (probably the longest I've had) wrapped around me.

From the negative reviews that's here for IVY, I just don't see it. I must have caught her on a good night. L8 / A9 / S8.

Repeat for sure. Still got her pictured in my mind and I'm going to wack myself to sleep thinking about IVY (LOL).

Member #2738
03-24-12, 00:19
Checked out gina. Korean 5 5 nice tan skin and tan lines, the cup tits and nice ass, pretty face but probably in her early 30s, nice body and little chubby in stomach. Pay house fee and in walks gina. Table shower was pretty standard. Back in room she starts light massage and on the flip she starts with light kisses on my body. Nice CBJ but mechanical. Tell her lie down so I can suck on those the cup tits. Suck on them good but tits are really firm. Give her some DATY and tell her get on top. Nice to watch those tits as she riding me. Switch to mish and finish off. Puts her clothes on and goes to get hot towel. Clean up and does not get naked again. Nice massage about 10 mins later after she went to get hot towel mama knocks on door. Check my phone and its only been 45 mins. Tip 140. Not sure if would repeat but she got some nice big tits.

Member #4752
03-28-12, 04:57
Called Sindi not at work, called Julie not at work. Went to Ward 3 Plex to check out lineup. Pretty girl sitting in GQ and mama said come in, tell her I want to see Rapongi's line up, Pink was empty and no girls. Went back and chose a girl named Pink, she said she was Chinese but looked mixed with Spanish, when I asked if she had white blood she laughed and said she was part Filipino living in DC but from China. She stands about 5'5" and about 120lbs and mid twenties to early thirties, short shoulder length black hair, beautiful C cup all natural breast! Splooge you like them round, this is round, firm, and all natural. She asked for the tip up front which was a turn off and knew I'm probably screwed at this point but she was good looking so I'd chance it. She said she has been here for two weeks and is leaving in April. Starts off with a stand on my back massage with her feet which didn't feel good nor relaxing. She then slipped on the cover and began CBJ for 2 minutes till I was rock hard. I tried to DATY but she didn't like that and wouldn't let me touch her vagina at all. Big turn off! She then rode me reverse cowgirl. I was staring at her two tats, on where the patch used to be, yes clean shaven, and the other just above her crack. Did I mention she had a decent ass? It wasn't big but enough to grab onto the only thing that was bad is it wasn't firm. She wanted me to get on top but I told her to ride me more and turn around so I can see her face and tits bounce. She did have a nice face and tits. She started to complain she was tired so I mounted her and the whole time she kept her hands on the vajayjay so I couldn't get it all the way in. Well I started to smell some rotten stench and discovered it was coming from her and started to go limp, thinking good thing I didn't DATY. I got off her and she asked if I wanted her to her me off and I could cum on her tits when I was ready. I opted for her to HJ till hard and I would finish mish, after she slipped the cover on I started pounding away concentrating on her face and tits, she was a dead fish and kept her hand on the vagina, I asked her whats up with the hand and she moved it. She didn't like me touching her nipple cause she said it was too sensitive. After I came she wiped me and told me to wait for a shower, she left me in the room for a good 10 minutes before coming back to get me. Table shower was standard and nothing special. L8A8S7 usual damage $$ will not repeat!

Splooge McDuck
03-28-12, 14:12
Checked out gina.

Not sure if would repeat but she got some nice big tits.
Pretty girl sitting in GQ and mama said come in, tell her I want to see Rapongi's line up, Pink was empty and no girls. Went back and chose a girl named Pink.

She stands about 5'5" and about 120lbs and mid twenties to early thirties, short shoulder length black hair, beautiful C cup all natural breast! Splooge you like them round, this is round, firm, and all natural.Thanks for the green light on the round rack Atc808! Pink's are round, firm AND all natural huh, NICE! Sounds like GQ got some nice boobz on the couch. I gutta check out this Gina too.

Jbravo
03-28-12, 15:31
Yo,

Always good to report good or bad. Thanks for TOFTT. Save me some $$$ because I am a sucka for taller Ccup babes. Reminds me of a couple sessions I had where the hoe was killer good looking but attitude sucked-one was at Ichiban, and I forget her name. But her bod and face were 10. Nice curves, natural cees, nice apple ass, cutie 20 somethin.

She started ok, then told me she no wash her pussy, so no DATY. Yep was stinky. Hand blocking, hurry up, no suckie because tender, etc. So I pounded her good DS, and I mean good, hard, long. She was sopping wet after, dripping. So she got up, went straight to shower by herself WTF.

I changed, dropped 120 and left. She never came back. Was tempted to leave the 20 only, hehe. But her pussy was young and tight and felt good, and her bod was killer. Her attitude sucked. I would rate her attitude a 3. At least she took the pounding.

Jb

Called Sindi not at work, called Julie not at work. Went to Ward 3 Plex to check out lineup. Pretty girl sitting in GQ and mama said come in, tell her I want to see Rapongi's line up, Pink was empty and no girls. Went back and chose a girl named Pink, she said she was Chinese but looked mixed with Spanish, when I asked if she had white blood she laughed and said she was part Filipino living in DC but from China. She stands about 5'5" and about 120lbs and mid twenties to early thirties, short shoulder length black hair, beautiful C cup all natural breast! Splooge you like them round, this is round, firm, and all natural. She asked for the tip up front which was a turn off and knew I'm probably screwed at this point but she was good looking so I'd chance it. She said she has been here for two weeks and is leaving in April. Starts off with a stand on my back massage with her feet which didn't feel good nor relaxing. She then slipped on the cover and began CBJ for 2 minutes till I was rock hard. I tried to DATY but she didn't like that and wouldn't let me touch her vagina at all. Big turn off! She then rode me reverse cowgirl. I was staring at her two tats, on where the patch used to be, yes clean shaven, and the other just above her crack. Did I mention she had a decent ass? It wasn't big but enough to grab onto the only thing that was bad is it wasn't firm. She wanted me to get on top but I told her to ride me more and turn around so I can see her face and tits bounce. She did have a nice face and tits. She started to complain she was tired so I mounted her and the whole time she kept her hands on the vajayjay so I couldn't get it all the way in. Well I started to smell some rotten stench and discovered it was coming from her and started to go limp, thinking good thing I didn't DATY. I got off her and she asked if I wanted her to her me off and I could cum on her tits when I was ready. I opted for her to HJ till hard and I would finish mish, after she slipped the cover on I started pounding away concentrating on her face and tits, she was a dead fish and kept her hand on the vagina, I asked her whats up with the hand and she moved it. She didn't like me touching her nipple cause she said it was too sensitive. After I came she wiped me and told me to wait for a shower, she left me in the room for a good 10 minutes before coming back to get me. Table shower was standard and nothing special. L8A8S7 usual damage $$ will not repeat!

Rico Suave808
03-28-12, 23:32
Does anyone have the line-up at GQ? I know Jay will be back next week. Is Annie and Sky still there? I miss Alohaoe and his status reports.

Alohaoe
03-31-12, 18:24
Does anyone have the line-up at GQ? I know Jay will be back next week. Is Annie and Sky still there? I miss Alohaoe and his status reports.Ivy / Annie / Yuri / June / Sky Apple / Apple Miso Cherry / Jio / Hana coming back soon / CC gone on long vacation / Jae unknown when she will be back.

Happy Mongering

Oldie81
04-30-12, 18:07
Some people are staying gq is stacked with talent, but no one reporting anything? Wth.

HiPickle
05-01-12, 11:46
Ivy / Annie / Yuri / June / Sky Apple / Apple Miso Cherry / Jio / Hana coming back soon / CC gone on long vacation / Jae unknown when she will be back.

Happy Mongering. And what about Cindy? The uber small / skinny / petite treat I had heard so much about, but missed. I hope she comes back so I can partake. I did enjoy sky a lot, and Jio, I hear is a small hottie. Want to try that too. But I've not heard any reports recently, so thought she was gone. Well, If my ATF from MF doesn't resurface soon. Snif. I'll just have to wing it. Keep up the reports. I'll be back in a few weeks to play!

Splooge McDuck
05-01-12, 12:51
Some people are staying gq is stacked with talent, but no one reporting anything? Wth.I think its a case of been there done that. I know a few bros who do Jio all the time. & a few that go to Annie & Ivy every so often. But maybe they feel its like, no need to report cus they just repeating.

1 thing I like about GQ is they got something in all shapes & sizes. From the tiniest spinner Apple & the tightest spinner who actually spins Jio. To a statuesque tall supermodel like Ivy & even a thick tig ol bittie chick like CC for the voluptious curve lovers. Closest thing to an import model would be Annie even tho Mamasan Linda probably has the best body of um all LOL. Then theres Sky, for the spinner lovers & for the BBFS lovers. (Speaking of BBFS, where's Jay?) I don't know much about the others besides that GQ also has the pooches & chubbos covered too LOL. They got youngins & a MILF or 2 I think. Just something for everyone.

Which also surprises me that there hasnt been a report in a while. Yeah really, WTH?

Splooge McDuck
05-01-12, 13:02
. And what about Cindy? The uber small / skinny / petite treat I had heard so much about, but missed. I hope she comes back so I can partake. I did enjoy sky a lot, and Jio, I hear is a small hottie. Want to try that too. But I've not heard any reports recently, so thought she was gone. Well, If my ATF from MF doesn't resurface soon. Snif. I'll just have to wing it. Keep up the reports. I'll be back in a few weeks to play!Dude. If there was ever a spinner you need to take for a spin it is the GQ Cindy!

Our ATF from MF is slimmer than Sky. But Jio is slimmer than out ATF. & Cindy is sknnier than Jio.

Cindy is even slightly skinnier than this pic of Bai Ling.

http://photos.posh24.com/p/80322/lst/bai_ling/bai_ling_doesnt_mind_showing_off_her_beach_body.jpg

Where are you Cindy! Please come back!

Blade82
05-01-12, 14:37
Some people are staying gq is stacked with talent, but no one reporting anything? Wth.Get Splooge to rave about girls there, then we'll see reports flood in. LOL

Oldie81
05-01-12, 20:28
I think its a case of been there done that. I know a few bros who do Jio all the time. & a few that go to Annie & Ivy every so often. But maybe they feel its like, no need to report cus they just repeating.

1 thing I like about GQ is they got something in all shapes & sizes. From the tiniest spinner Apple & the tightest spinner who actually spins Jio. To a statuesque tall supermodel like Ivy & even a thick tig ol bittie chick like CC for the voluptious curve lovers. Closest thing to an import model would be Annie even tho Mamasan Linda probably has the best body of um all LOL. Then theres Sky, for the spinner lovers & for the BBFS lovers. (Speaking of BBFS, where's Jay?) I don't know much about the others besides that GQ also has the pooches & chubbos covered too LOL. They got youngins & a MILF or 2 I think. Just something for everyone.

Which also surprises me that there hasnt been a report in a while. Yeah really, WTH?Much mahalos splooge!

Uki Eater
05-04-12, 03:17
Ivy / Annie / Yuri / June / Sky Apple / Apple Miso Cherry / Jio / Hana coming back soon / CC gone on long vacation / Jae unknown when she will be back.

Happy MongeringIvy is out and Jae still not there. In regards to June, is this the same June that was at Pink during the 30 min thing? Cute face, long black hair, has a Bush down there and can take a pounding?

Alohaoe
05-04-12, 12:41
Ivy is out and Jae still not there. In regards to June, is this the same June that was at Pink during the 30 min thing? Cute face, long black hair, has a Bush down there and can take a pounding?This a different June she is very nice looking MILF. She has work in Hawaii for several years off and on, started at VIP on Ward Ave back parking lot.

Happy Mongering