PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Good Mongering Motel

AmanteDeLatina
11-19-11, 04:16
I am going to be traveling through Fort Worth on my way home to Tempe Arizona. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good motel to stay at for mongering purposes. Whoch motels do the providers usually stay at? I am a regular poster on the Phoenix boards. I just happen to be going through your town. If you ever need info on the Phoenix scene just let me know. If anyone knows a good and reasonably priced provider I would appreciate a phone number. I will be entering Fort Worth from I 35 and then going on to I 30 west until I 20 west so it would be nice if there was a motel close to that route. If not I an willing to travel into the city though. Thank you for your assistance.

Jammer434
06-23-18, 03:24
I am going to be traveling through Fort Worth on my way home to Tempe Arizona. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good motel to stay at for mongering purposes. Whoch motels do the providers usually stay at? I am a regular poster on the Phoenix boards. I just happen to be going through your town. If you ever need info on the Phoenix scene just let me know. If anyone knows a good and reasonably priced provider I would appreciate a phone number. I will be entering Fort Worth from I 35 and then going on to I 30 west until I 20 west so it would be nice if there was a motel close to that route. If not I an willing to travel into the city though. Thank you for your assistance.I know this is an old post, but just in case anyone else needs the info, and happens to stumble upon it, I've heard there are by the hour motels available on Lancaster, and S Riverside which are in or not far from the SW areas, with a price ranging from $15 to $20 I am told. If you do anything in Fort Worth, it's advisable that you get a room because LE has been focusing on catching people in the act of having sex in their cars, in areas where they think they'd be safe from getting caught, but not necessarily so.