PDA

View Full Version : UTR ladies

Roush 427
11-11-11, 20:36
The little gal I and others posted about is still available for incall so If your intrested I have her phone number, utr stands for under the radar for gals just trying to make a little extra money and don't put there selves on mbbp have fun guys enjoy I know there are several out there, Roush

Roush 427
11-12-11, 09:53
Stopped at the car wash in little river and washed my car and pulled out to the vacs, there was a hispanic lady on the other side using another vac, I said Hello, and started talking to her and she said she had 2 children and her hubby had gone home because he couldn't find any work around here. She said she was working part time at one of the golf courses cleaning condos, not making much money, her mame was liz she looked to be in her 30s fair body and titts I suggested how she could make a few dollars and at first she was not intrested, then she said how much and I told her 40 for some pussy, she said ok she was driving a caravan and pulled over in the back of the food lion lot and we got in the back seat, guys when she pulled those panties down it was like a Bush down there, she said she never shaved it, most hair I ever seen on one, like a maze to that kitty but it looked good to junior, she gave him a little mouth work then he was ready right tight an I made dam sure she got off before I did, not but so much you can do in the back seat of a van, we finished and I ask her about a repeat that I would come back next week, she only said maybe, so we will see, have fun guys, Roush

Roush 427
11-18-11, 17:58
I was hoping I did a good enough job and I guess I did or she needed the money LOL probibly the money but she was there when I went by so I went back and she seemed happy to see me, not much talking we went back to the parking lot again and had a good time she was more relaxed, so I thonk it was good to her she got off then I did she got a little more in to the mouth work too, I gave her 40 and told her I would like to see her again and again she said maybe, asked for digets but she said no, but a good time was had, have fun where you can, Roush

Roush 427
11-24-11, 13:34
Rosemary called me and said she would like to see some more guys, she needs money, LOL don't we all, so guys she's waiting on you she's a little one but she knows how to use her ass etts. 843-605-5426, enjoy Roush

Roush 427
12-04-11, 14:40
I went by and saw rosemary and had a good time she is good at trying most anything she gets to know you the more you get and for 100 FS not bad she always needs money and has a incall place, have fun, Roush

Bouinage
12-04-11, 14:58
Rosemary called me and said she would like to see some more guys, she needs money, LOL don't we all, so guys she's waiting on you she's a little one but she knows how to use her ass etts. 843-605-5426, enjoy RoushR427, we recently had the pleasure of your company in Charlotte, so in return how about you send some of these fine little hotties up are way!

LOL

Roush 427
12-04-11, 16:04
R427, we recently had the pleasure of your company in Charlotte, so in return how about you send some of these fine little hotties up are way!

LOLHey guy ill be back shortly, you line her up a few and ill bring her with me how about that I'm sure she would like that, Roush

Muddy Shoes
12-05-11, 10:28
Looking to see if anyone has met up with this one. She posts occasionally on CL / CE, but is quickly flagged. Made contact and got digits, but haven't seen her yet. Sent me a face pic, which looks good. Anyone?

Roush 427
12-06-11, 09:36
Looking to see if anyone has met up with this one. She posts occasionally on CL / CE, but is quickly flagged. Made contact and got digits, but haven't seen her yet. Sent me a face pic, which looks good. Anyone?I could toftt if you send me the digits then I'd have something to report, LOL just joking my friend, haven't seen her posts, have fun, Roush

Member #4184
12-06-11, 12:35
Looking to see if anyone has met up with this one. She posts occasionally on CL / CE, but is quickly flagged. Made contact and got digits, but haven't seen her yet. Sent me a face pic, which looks good. Anyone?Muddy,

You don't have to worry about taking one for the team with her, she is real. I wrote about her under general topics about her getting back into the business. I can't offer an opinion as to what services you will get as I have never been with her, but one thing to note, some of the pics she sends out are old.

Dmax

Muddy Shoes
12-06-11, 16:09
But I don't mind taking one myself, just trying to avoid surprises and make my play money last. I did try her digits today. Left a message, but no call back. Will report if anything develops.

Roush 427
12-06-11, 16:51
But I don't mind taking one myself, just trying to avoid surprises and make my play money last. I did try her digits today. Left a message, but no call back. Will report if anything develops.You would get a charge out of it LOL, have fun when you do, Roush

Roush 427
12-24-11, 06:58
She's still doing her thing and said there was still time to see her and treat your self for Christmas, I did and got good service seemed more relaxed, have fun guys be safe, Roush

Rushrgt
12-24-11, 14:36
She's still doing her thing and said there was still time to see her and treat your self for Christmas, I did and got good service seemed more relaxed, have fun guys be safe, RoushMaybe I'm missing something re Rosemary, but I can't find any info about re, such as race, age, hair color, eye color, body shape, attractiveness, etc. This would be helpful to me in deciding if I'd like to contribute to her fund.

Roush 427
12-24-11, 15:25
She's in several sections of this forum, but she's a white gal small titts and ass, probibly in thirtys, brown hair FS 100 does incall near conway phone number is 843-605-5426, Roush

Boyd68
12-25-11, 09:47
She's on Craigslist too. http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/crs/2743356922.html

She's in several sections of this forum, but she's a white gal small titts and ass, probibly in thirtys, brown hair FS 100 does incall near conway phone number is 843-605-5426, Roush

Roush 427
01-15-12, 08:01
Going to conway the other day and called her to see if she was busy, told me to come by had a good time with the little one, gives a pretty good massage to have fun guys, Roush

Chessi69
01-25-12, 12:27
Was passing through the area and called Roush's UTR girl, Rosemary. Set up afternoon appointment. She recently had surgery on her hand, so she is limited with the massage capabilities, but all else works just fine. Petite little body and, overall, a very nice appointment. Would see again if in the area.

Chessi69

Roush 427
01-25-12, 20:59
Was passing through the area and called Roush's UTR girl, Rosemary. Set up afternoon appointment. She recently had surgery on her hand, so she is limited with the massage capabilities, but all else works just fine. Petite little body and, overall, a very nice appointment. Would see again if in the area.

Chessi69Glad you had a good time, she is sweet, have fun Roush

Amplover2
01-26-12, 15:11
Glad you had a good time, she is sweet, have fun RoushI saw Rosemary last Thursday. My first time. She told me she had surgery on her hand. They took a bone out of her finger. She gave me the address and off I went. I pulled in the driveway behind a mini van. Thought it was hers. As I got out of the car this big woman opened the door and asked me to move please. Kind of freaked me out! Thought maybe I was in the wrong place. I backed out of the driveway as they backed out these two really big woman waved thank you. Well I was spooked but wanted a BJ so I pulled in anyway. As I did she opened the door. The house was kind of dark. She told me the people she lives with didn't pay the electric. The place was a mess and there were two little dogs jumping on me. We went in her room which is a converted garage. Its funny when you lay back and look up you can see the garage door rails. For 50 bucks got an awesome BBBJCIMNQNS! Not sure if I would repeat unless I made sure those people aren't there.

Roush 427
01-30-12, 08:05
I saw Rosemary last Thursday. My first time. She told me she had surgery on her hand. They took a bone out of her finger. She gave me the address and off I went. I pulled in the driveway behind a mini van. Thought it was hers. As I got out of the car this big woman opened the door and asked me to move please. Kind of freaked me out! Thought maybe I was in the wrong place. I backed out of the driveway as they backed out these two really big woman waved thank you. Well I was spooked but wanted a BJ so I pulled in anyway. As I did she opened the door. The house was kind of dark. She told me the people she lives with didn't pay the electric. The place was a mess and there were two little dogs jumping on me. We went in her room which is a converted garage. Its funny when you lay back and look up you can see the garage door rails. For 50 bucks got an awesome BBBJCIMNQNS! Not sure if I would repeat unless I made sure those people aren't there.She does know what to do with her ass etts, Roush

Chessi69
01-31-12, 00:03
The house was kind of dark. She told me the people she lives with didn't pay the electric. .Intersting. She gave me the same story about the electric, but when I left, she said she was on her way to pay it.

Chessi69

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:11
Intersting. She gave me the same story about the electric, but when I left, she said she was on her way to pay it.

Chessi69That would sorta make you wonder, maybe you guys just missed each other, have fun Roush

Roush 427
02-13-12, 06:59
Stopped by and had a good time with the little one, she loves cowgirl the best, ask her about the light bill and she said it was true the lady didn't pay it, told her I beleive I would find another place, have fun guys Roush

Roush 427
03-08-12, 09:42
She said she was not putting any more ads on CL, so if any one wants to see her pm me and ill give you her number, Roush

Roush 427
03-12-12, 17:07
She sent me a text said she had been out of town but it now back and working, Roush

Roush 427
03-20-12, 21:11
She's still out there working guys I talked to her and she's not running any ads now, Roush

Roush 427
04-12-12, 19:48
She's moved but she's still in mb nice little gal good price and service, enjoy Roush

Boyd68
04-13-12, 08:18
Roush is right on with this one. Nice lady, good price. Thanks for the heads up!

She's moved but she's still in mb nice little gal good price and service, enjoy Roush

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:39
Talked to her and she said she needed some help, so if anyone wants to help her out, she is a sweet gal, pm and ill give you her, Roush

Stann Mann
04-24-12, 11:53
Talked to her and she said she needed some help, so if anyone wants to help her out, she is a sweet gal, pm and I'll give you her, RoushThanks for the heads up, Roush.

Roush 427
05-16-12, 16:07
She's a sweetie and she is still available guys, always needs help, Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-17-12, 08:42
She's a sweetie and she is still available guys, always needs help, RoushPosts on CL under Creative Svcs, offering massage. Her phone number is on the ad. Something to consider: her incall is in a converted garage that has no ac. Last time I was there it was still comfy enough, but I would avoid going in middle of a hot day (unless you like the steamy, sweaty stuff!).

Roush 427
05-17-12, 10:06
Posts on CL under Creative Svcs, offering massage. Her phone number is on the ad. Something to consider: her incall is in a converted garage that has no ac. Last time I was there it was still comfy enough, but I would avoid going in middle of a hot day (unless you like the steamy, sweaty stuff!).Moved to a new location now, Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-17-12, 15:40
Moved to a new location now, RoushI saw her Saturday-she was still in the garage in Socastee off 707. Still complaining about her roommates. Maybe she has another incall place?

Roush 427
05-18-12, 08:21
I saw her Saturday-she was still in the garage in Socastee off 707. Still complaining about her roommates. Maybe she has another incall place?It all depends whats going on, Roush

Amplover2
05-26-12, 10:49
Talked to her and she said she needed some help, so if anyone wants to help her out, she is a sweet gal, pm and ill give you her, RoushHelped her out Tuesday. She is still at the garage door place.

Slurp
05-27-12, 00:48
I helped her today, she asked not to be reviewed. A real gem.

Roush 427
05-29-12, 15:41
I helped her today, she asked not to be reviewed. A real gem.That right guy, Roush

Roush 427
05-29-12, 15:45
Got to see her last week, she's working two jobs so I see her when she has time, good time a couple of the other gals were there tried to talk them into joining in but cherrie wasnt up for that, LOL my arm still hurts, she's got a good right, Roush

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:49
Seems to have it togather again, still in the garage doing her thing, Roush

BudBeer
06-27-12, 19:49
Seems to have it togather again, still in the garage doing her thing, Roushcan't beat the price! She okay little weird.

Roush 427
06-28-12, 06:13
can't beat the price! She okay little weird.To be a little weird to be in the business LOL, makes it more interesting and fun Roush

Roush 427
06-30-12, 20:09
Well it being my be day I took her out and then back to her place for desert wow good birthday, I thought she was going to kill me and she did junior LOL what a way to go, jamacian gals get a couple drinks and its on, Roush

HonkyDong
07-01-12, 00:24
Well it being my be day I took her out and then back to her place for desert wow good birthday, I thought she was going to kill me and she did junior LOL what a way to go, jamacian gals get a couple drinks and its on, RoushHappy Birthday, Roush. Sounds like you had your cake and ate it too. Glad you got your "candle" blown out.

Stann Mann
07-13-12, 14:33
Hello Everyone. I just spoke with my good friend Sandy and she wanted me to post that she has retired. For those of us lucky enough to have enjoyed her wonderful massages, alas, only one guy will experience that now because she has found someone. She has moved and is no longer available.

Stan

Roush 427
07-13-12, 17:32
Hello Everyone. I just spoke with my good friend Sandy and she wanted me to post that she has retired. For those of us lucky enough to have enjoyed her wonderful massages, alas, only one guy will experience that now because she has found someone. She has moved and is no longer available.

StanIt works out for her, good luck sandy Roush

Muddy Shoes
07-16-12, 09:42
I only saw Sandy a few times but always enjoyed our time together. Super tits for an "old broad". Great bargain rates and she wouldn't accept any more than what she quoted. I had a feeling she wouldn't last long. I wish her well.

Roush 427
08-12-12, 07:15
To turn this one into a utr, left celebrations headed south and saw one walking, so being a gentleman I stopped and gave her a ride to bay tree seems like a lot of talent live there she has a 2 yr old and needs money funny I've never heard that before LOL, any way we went in and 50 got a BBBJ and FS not bad small gal and small titts, come to find out I asked her if she had just left celebrations, yep it was her, ask if she wanted to do others and she said maybe for me to call her, so ill let you guys know when I find out, Roush

Roush 427
08-19-12, 08:48
Got to see her she's got two more weeks before she goes back to jamaca for the winter, took her to cosco so she could get some stuff to send home, went back to her place for some fun, going to miss her long legs, but there are more gals loose around here, just have to get lucky Roush

Paradigm Shift
08-20-12, 10:45
Got to see her she's got two more weeks before she goes back to jamaca for the winter, took her to cosco so she could get some stuff to send home, went back to her place for some fun, going to miss her long legs, but there are more gals loose around here, just have to get lucky RoushHey Roush, whatever happened with that possible utr that you picked up from celebrations? She decide to just do it on occasion or is she up for more business? LOL.

Roush 427
08-20-12, 14:58
Hey Roush, whatever happened with that possible utr that you picked up from celebrations? She decide to just do it on occasion or is she up for more business? LOL.Got some issues she is dealing with but I'm still working on her LOL Roush

Roush 427
08-21-12, 12:47
Got to see her and as always a good visit any one wanting her number pm, be safe Roush

RicFlairChop
08-21-12, 16:04
Got to see her and as always a good visit any one wanting her number pm, be safe RoushSaw her on Roush's recommendation. She's awesome. Very sweet person.

Roush 427
08-24-12, 07:42
Saw her on Roush's recommendation. She's awesome. Very sweet person.You got to see her and had fun, Roush

Sammy7620
08-24-12, 10:22
You got to see her and had fun, RoushShe would do much better in a better place.

Glynn1115
08-24-12, 18:30
Saw her based on Roush's recommendation as well. Awesome is an appropriate description of the experience. Just a really nice gal. Going back is a given!

Saw her on Roush's recommendation. She's awesome. Very sweet person.

Fubar31
08-24-12, 22:37
Got to see her and as always a good visit any one wanting her number pm, be safe RoushTough to get a hold of apparently, tried all day today.

Roush 427
08-25-12, 05:47
She was on mbbp some time ago and I saw her several times, she came by after calling me and said her sugar daddy was out of town, so we did have a good time she's now got hair down there she said he liked it, reminds me of lex he loves it to LOL, she's still damn good and she said she may be back on BP soon, hope so, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 17:10
Well I talked to her and she found her a sugar daddy to look after her, said she was going to get what she could, LOL, maybe she will return, she's got my number, Roush

Roush 427
08-30-12, 06:58
Sent her a txt and went to see the little one, no drama just a good time, its rent time LOL enjoy her guys Roush

Roush 427
09-08-12, 07:57
O well I took her to the airport, had a good time with her this year hope she comes back and I told to try and get some gals that liked company and money to come back with her next time, maybe so Roush

Roush 427
09-13-12, 06:32
She's leaving the end of the month so if any you guys want to see her you better get with it, she won't be back, just sayin Roush

Amplover2
09-13-12, 15:34
She's leaving the end of the month so if any you guys want to see her you better get with it, she won't be back, just sayin RoushThanks Roush! I will see her soon and report back.

Amplover2
09-14-12, 14:38
She's leaving the end of the month so if any you guys want to see her you better get with it, she won't be back, just sayin RoushSaw her this morning. One of the best BJS I have ever had. Told her slow and no hands. Thats what I got. If you want to see her after the end of the month you will have to drive 13 hrs. Thanks again Roush Oh BTW I gace her extra $ figger she needs it.

Roush 427
09-16-12, 06:43
Saw her this morning. One of the best BJS I have ever had. Told her slow and no hands. Thats what I got. If you want to see her after the end of the month you will have to drive 13 hrs. Thanks again Roush Oh BTW I gace her extra $ figger she needs it.Sometimes you do have to slow her down a bit she does get in to it, I know ill miss her for sure, Just sayin enjoy while you can, Roush

GolfMan57
09-17-12, 21:43
Sometimes you do have to slow her down a bit she does get in to it, I know ill miss her for sure, Just sayin enjoy while you can, RoushI am heading down to MB on Wed. Would love to learn more about Rosemary and set something up while I am there.

Roush 427
09-18-12, 07:05
I am heading down to MB on Wed. Would love to learn more about Rosemary and set something up while I am there.Sent you a pm, Roush

Glynn1115
09-25-12, 16:49
Hey Guys,

I saw Rosemary today. Lots & lots of fun. Better hurry if ya' want to see her. She's packing Sat. And leaving Sun.

Good luck & have fun, Glynn

GolfMan57
09-26-12, 20:59
Sent you a pm, RoushGot to see her while I was there, thanks for the lead, it was a blast.

Roush 427
09-27-12, 06:09
Got to see her while I was there, thanks for the lead, it was a blast.You got to see her, hate to see her move on, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-02-12, 06:52
Gone but not forgotten, ny gain, just sayin Roush

Amplover2
10-02-12, 14:29
Gone but not forgotten, ny gain, just sayin RoushI agree. Sorry I didn't get to see her 1 more time.

Roush 427
10-08-12, 21:11
I agree. Sorry I didn't get to see her 1 more time.One I am working on hope she will start doing others soon, Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 07:01
Met up with one that gave me her number at celebrations, had a good time BBBJCIM FS, said she needed sex so I tried to take care of her wishes, doggie mish and very good reverse cow girl, she's about 30 maybe 34 boobs nice ass and she's short about 5 ft easy to talk to, home grown country gal, said she would let me know if I could give out her number, gave her 100 bucks and she said that was fine, I will repeat Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 17:55
After lookin at that young thing at the video store I needed help, LOL called her up and went by and she was ready for jr, nailed it after she gave me a good BBBJ, she's a good lay hope she will start turning it loose guys she said she was thinking about it, she likes the sex and money Roush

Taz8894
10-28-12, 01:12
After lookin at that young thing at the video store I needed help, LOL called her up and went by and she was ready for jr, nailed it after she gave me a good BBBJ, she's a good lay hope she will start turning it loose guys she said she was thinking about it, she likes the sex and money RoushSent you a PM about this one.

Stann Mann
10-28-12, 15:57
This post is mainly for senior members but I was wondering if anyone here ever remembers a cute MILF spinner who went by Tina Marie. She used to advertise on BP but hasn't for a good while now.

Sandspur 38
10-29-12, 09:33
She's moved from her condo to another one in same development. Just sees her regulars.

HarryT
11-02-12, 08:57
Just wanted to let the regulars know I met a new girl last night she is 26 nice body and great personality. Set up a visit for 1 hour and she ended up staying over 2 for a ben franklin. She is new to the area and looking to see a few regular guys PM me for her info.

HarryT
11-02-12, 09:06
I met her last night had a lot of fun she is 26 and just moved to the area. She is interested in seeing a couple of regular guys. PM me for info

Roush 427
11-04-12, 06:39
I met her last night had a lot of fun she is 26 and just moved to the area. She is interested in seeing a couple of regular guys. PM me for infoTalked to her on the phone seemed ok and I will toftt soon unless some one else does first LOL, Just sayin Roush

HarryT
11-05-12, 08:09
Thanks Roush, I figured all of the members respect you. I also know how it looks being my first post I have played in the area for a while just never met anyone who was worthy of posting about until now.

Roush 427
11-05-12, 17:11
Guys she's a sweetie kelby 26 and GFE, got to be nice to her and she will you in return price reasonable out call only now will change soon, you want her # you know what to do, just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
11-06-12, 08:17
just never met anyone who was worthy of posting about until now.Are just as important as good ones. Lets us know who to stay away from. I know, if your first post was a negative one about a girl, you would have been accused of being a disgruntled competitor instead of a pimp. You just have to turn your back to some of this stuff and keep contributing. I remember the shit Roush took when he first came on board. Luckily, he stuck around. Just sayin, all (accurate) info is good info.

Taz8894
11-06-12, 08:34
I think she use to go by the name Bailey in Wilmington area years ago. Based on the tattoos I swear that's her. If so I did meet her once and she was a very nice girl. The only legit girl from a badly run agency.

Guys she's a sweetie kelby 26 and GFE, got to be nice to her and she will you in return price reasonable out call only now will change soon, you want her # you know what to do, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-06-12, 09:17
I think she use to go by the name Bailey in Wilmington area years ago. Based on the tattoos I swear that's her. If so I did meet her once and she was a very nice girl. The only legit girl from a badly run agency.Has and still goes to wilm and fay, has a lot of tats, legs, back and what you see on picture and no agency just sayin Roush

HarryT
11-07-12, 09:40
Are just as important as good ones. Lets us know who to stay away from. I know, if your first post was a negative one about a girl, you would have been accused of being a disgruntled competitor instead of a pimp. You just have to turn your back to some of this stuff and keep contributing. I remember the shit Roush took when he first came on board. Luckily, he stuck around. Just sayin, all (accurate) info is good info.I am going to try and post more often I normally just read the boards and use everyones advice. Funny thing is no matter what the topic is the forums are pretty much the same. I belong to a few car forums and it is the same.

Roush 427
11-08-12, 07:36
I am going to try and post more often I normally just read the boards and use everyones advice. Funny thing is no matter what the topic is the forums are pretty much the same. I belong to a few car forums and it is the same.Found a gem she's very nice and enjoyes herself, I saw her last night very easy to get along with and does not watch the clock at all, she has several tats but that does not bother me at all. She is GFE and doesn't speak greek at all kelby is a sweetie and I will repeat, so you did good harry keep up the good work, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-24-12, 19:11
Had a nice time with her yesterday, sweet lady well worth trying, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
11-24-12, 23:42
+1.

I can vouch for Roush's reports = quality stuff.

Are just as important as good ones. Lets us know who to stay away from. I know, if your first post was a negative one about a girl, you would have been accused of being a disgruntled competitor instead of a pimp. You just have to turn your back to some of this stuff and keep contributing. I remember the shit Roush took when he first came on board. Luckily, he stuck around. Just sayin, all (accurate) info is good info.

Roush 427
12-02-12, 08:14
Kelby is still out there if you haven't seen her your missing out on a treet for sure, just sayin Roush

Amplover2
12-02-12, 13:22
Kelby is still out there if you haven't seen her your missing out on a treet for sure, just sayin RoushI called her Friday about noon. She had an incall in NC until 1; 30. There was not enough time for me to get there. Got to see Anna L which I wrote about in BP advertisers reviews and was happy I did. I still would like to meet Kelby.

Roush 427
12-02-12, 17:49
I called her Friday about noon. She had an incall in NC until 1; 30. There was not enough time for me to get there. Got to see Anna L which I wrote about in BP advertisers reviews and was happy I did. I still would like to meet Kelby.You will at least you had a great time, lucky guy just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-09-12, 19:48
She's still available if any one is intrested guys just sayin Roush

Tonyl417
12-10-12, 22:36
She's still available if any one is intrested guys just sayin RoushI am new to the site and was just wondering about any info about Kelby and how to get in touch with her.

Roush 427
12-13-12, 09:28
I am new to the site and was just wondering about any info about Kelby and how to get in touch with her.Sent you a pm, just sayin Roush

Goliath24
12-21-12, 00:34
Saw her a few weeks ago. Wow. She's a champ for sure. She even helped me after I foolishly locked my keys in my car. Sweet girl, will most definitely see her again.

Roush 427
12-21-12, 07:40
She's been a little under the weather, but now she's ok, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-21-12, 07:42
She came by last nite and had a very good time, she still don't have an incall she said she might have one soon, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-23-12, 08:01
She stopped by last nite, still looks good and very good service she and karma use to team up, she said she was going to start getting back into it in jan, very nice sweet choclate, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-27-12, 17:43
She contacted me earlier and said she was available for a few days guys, if you don't have her number you know what to do, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-08-13, 07:35
I had a nice session last night with her, sweet gal and knows very well how to use her assetts to please, she enjoys what she does very much GFE no greek and very relaxed, will repeat for sure, if you want to see her you know what to do, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-23-13, 17:01
Talked to her last pm and she's still around, she's worth seeing guys if you haven't, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
01-26-13, 09:39
I was at a local eatery and struck up a conversation with the waitress and wound up taking her home after her shift, not bad looking sweet smile nice boobs and ass, took her to where else bay tree she stays with one other gal, ask her about a little one on one and she said she needed a little help, so we did the deed which was good BBBJ, cowgirl mish and doggie, she got into it pretty good I ask her how much help she needed and she said 50 so I gave her 60, I hope to repeat and see if she wants more guys helping her, just sayin Roush

LeoRobert
01-26-13, 12:08
I was at a local eatery and struck up a conversation with the waitress and wound up taking her home after her shift, not bad looking sweet smile nice boobs and ass, took her to where else bay tree she stays with one other gal, ask her about a little one on one and she said she needed a little help, so we did the deed which was good BBBJ, cowgirl mish and doggie, she got into it pretty good I ask her how much help she needed and she said 50 so I gave her 60, I hope to repeat and see if she wants more guys helping her, just sayin RoushI need a good meal, any chance you can PM me the eatery? Thanks Roush keep up the good work.

LR

Roush 427
01-27-13, 08:44
I need a good meal, any chance you can PM me the eatery? Thanks Roush keep up the good work.

LRThere is a place in nmb that has great pancakes and some nice eye candy, just sayin I love pancakes Roush

Harry Plopper
01-27-13, 09:22
There is a place in nmb that has great pancakes and some nice eye candy, just sayin I love pancakes RoushIt's probably Plantation. I had a MILF waitress ("Sally") wait on me last year that flirted with me but I was with my S. O. When I went to the register to pay she asked if I come down often. I said I would be down by myself the following week. And she told me to stop back in on Wednesday when she works. Got digits and BINGO was his name oh. Her name was not Sally is was Sarah but she is not around anymore. Tried her the following business trip and she was gone. .

These are ht and miss since it is usually as Roush describes. Girls that just need so extra cash for rent or utilities. Etc.

Roush 427
01-27-13, 16:52
It's probably Plantation. I had a MILF waitress ("Sally") wait on me last year that flirted with me but I was with my S. O. When I went to the register to pay she asked if I come down often. I said I would be down by myself the following week. And she told me to stop back in on Wednesday when she works. Got digits and BINGO was his name oh. Her name was not Sally is was Sarah but she is not around anymore. Tried her the following business trip and she was gone. .

These are ht and miss since it is usually as Roush describes. Girls that just need so extra cash for rent or utilities. Etc.Its the time of the year these ladies are not making what they need to get by, so they need help to get over the hump so to speak, being a good listner and nice helps guys, just sayin Roush

Cale001
01-27-13, 23:09
Hi,

Hey Roush, com I have Kelby's info as well as the eatery info.

Thanks and be safe out there.

Cale

Roush 427
02-02-13, 07:17
Hi,

Hey Roush, com I have Kelby's info as well as the eatery info.

Thanks and be safe out there.

CaleKelby when you can she's a sweetie just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-02-13, 07:23
Had a very nice un rushed session with her, sweet nice build 36dd loves what she does BBBJ mish cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then doggie good kisser loves DATY, no greek well worth it, she's still looking for a few good men so to speak, LOL enjoy just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-03-13, 08:30
Went by to see how the food was and as before it was good, she does know how to fix them LOL, had a small bill to pay so of course I helped her out me being a nice guy, still working on her to see if she will let me give out her info, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-11-13, 16:06
Understand she's settled down now with a bf and enjoying life, bravo for her she will be missed, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-11-13, 16:10
Stopped by early due to being hungry for a short stack, damn they were good didn't have time for a full course but I did enjoy what was available, I'm still trying to get more for you guys to, just sayin Roush

Captain M
02-12-13, 07:10
Totally useless. Why post something so trivial and ignorant.

You ain't Sayin Much.

Stopped by early due to being hungry for a short stack, damn they were good didn't have time for a full course but I did enjoy what was available, I'm still trying to get more for you guys to, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-12-13, 08:11

You ain't Sayin Much.With all due respect you should have its like the pot calling the kittle black, have fun just Sayin Roush

Captain M
02-12-13, 11:32
I commented on a totally uninformative post. Like most of the garbage that is posted to jack up post counts. The posts devoid of any pertinent information from no activity video store stops to flower deliveries. If the posts contained any valuable information, it might be a different story.

Do you even understand the concept behind the pot calling the kettle black phrase? Please define kittle so I may increase my vocabulary.

My comment had considerably more value than the post I commented about, although it probably was a waste of my time.

The response is unintelligible at best or I just don't comprehend your language of Not Just Sayin Much. I'll let you have the last word as I have wasted more time than it was worth and since this bs is apparently your area of expertise.

I had to Just Say It.

With all due respect you should have its like the pot calling the kittle black, have fun just Sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-12-13, 12:15
I commented on a totally uninformative post. Like most of the garbage that is posted to jack up post counts. The posts devoid of any pertinent information from no activity video store stops to flower deliveries. If the posts contained any valuable information, it might be a different story.

Do you even understand the concept behind the pot calling the kettle black phrase? Please define kittle so I may increase my vocabulary.

My comment had considerably more value than the post I commented about, although it probably was a waste of my time.

The response is unintelligible at best or I just don't comprehend your language of Not Just Sayin Much. I'll let you have the last word as I have wasted more time than it was worth and since this bs is apparently your area of expertise.

I had to Just Say It.Post does not even deserve a reply, if you don't like my posts don't read them, thats the way it is just sayin Roush

Stann Mann
02-12-13, 12:56

I had to Just Say It.The Who say in the tune "Who Are You","Who the F___ are You?". Roush provides more useful info on this site than anyone and has always responded to my requests through PM's. Lighten up, Bud! I've never met Roush but the ladies I know that know him always have good things to say and always report that he is a pleasure to know and has a great sense of humor. Just have fun, just sayin'

Stann

Amplover2
02-12-13, 17:44

You ain't Sayin Much.If you followed his posts you would know what he is talking about. If you don't like what he is saying don't read his posts. Just Sayin

DaddyCat
02-12-13, 23:35
Sure would be nice to eliminate the bad attitudes and don't say anything at all if you do not have anything nice to say. Constructive criticism is one thing. Just being mean is quite another. Considering how many times Roush posts valuable information, I believe he is more than due any bit of anything else he chooses to post. I find his posts thoughtful and respectful and I am glad that he is doing such a good job with his posts. He is certainly an asset to this forum. Thank you Roush for all that you contribute.

Muddy Shoes
02-13-13, 11:46
Roush, you need a T-shirt like this

Roush 427
02-13-13, 12:47
Roush, you need a T-shirt like thisCan you say I love it think ill have one made LOL, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
02-13-13, 17:54
MMMMM. Pancakes. Thanks for the reminder Roush. I might be hungry for some later this month when I travel that way. Buttermilk Good call. I would love to know the secret recipe to get a full course meal. .

Roush 427
02-14-13, 08:11
MMMMM. Pancakes. Thanks for the reminder Roush. I might be hungry for some later this month when I travel that way. Buttermilk Good call. I would love to know the secret recipe to get a full course meal. .Ill let you if there ready for you soon, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-01-13, 20:43
Had a nice session with her but still can't talk her into letting me give out her digits, but I will keep just sayin Roush

Dairyman
03-02-13, 08:32
Had a nice session with her but still can't talk her into letting me give out her digits, but I will keep just sayin RoushDamn,

Heading through Myrtle today and have a hankering for some pancakes.

Roush 427
03-06-13, 17:41
She called and wanted to get togather so the gentleman I am couldn't resist, she's still sweet nice boobs, tight kitty small Bush, sexy ass and killer BBBJ, good cow girl then doggie to mish, wore my ass out for sure, don't think she had any for a while I will repeat and she will be running an ad on mbbp soon she said, just sayin Roush

Harry Plopper
03-06-13, 21:32
Sweet! I look forward to having a fun time with her sometime soon.

She called and wanted to get togather so the gentleman I am couldn't resist, she's still sweet nice boobs, tight kitty small Bush, sexy ass and killer BBBJ, good cow girl then doggie to mish, wore my ass out for sure, don't think she had any for a while I will repeat and she will be running an ad on mbbp soon she said, just sayin Roush

Rushrgt
03-08-13, 18:22
[QUOTE=Roush 427;1698302]She called and wanted to get togather so the gentleman I am couldn't resist, she's still sweet nice boobs, tight kitty small Bush, sexy ass and killer BBBJ, good cow girl then doggie to mish, wore my ass out for sure, don't think she had any for a while I will repeat and she will be running an ad on mbbp soon she said, just sayin Roush[/QUOTE

]A cute black chick named Karma with a 919 area code is advertising on B. P. Is this the girl you are referring to? Feel free to P / M if you like.

Roush 427
03-08-13, 19:17
[QUOTE=Roush 427; 1698302]She called and wanted to get togather so the gentleman I am couldn't resist, she's still sweet nice boobs, tight kitty small Bush, sexy ass and killer BBBJ, good cow girl then doggie to mish, wore my ass out for sure, don't think she had any for a while I will repeat and she will be running an ad on mbbp soon she said, just sayin Roush[/QUOTE.

]A cute black chick named Karma with a 919 area code is advertising on B. P. Is this the girl you are referring to? Feel free to P / M if you like.This one is white I have seen her in the past, if you see the blk one let me know she looks good, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
03-12-13, 12:17
Seems she's got a full time job now and changed her number, just sayin Roush

Stann Mann
03-13-13, 08:03
Seems she's got a full time job now and changed her number, just sayin RoushThat's a shame. Miss her!

Roush 427
03-25-13, 06:15
Pancakes seems she found a guy willing to keep her up, better him than me for sure, just sayin Roush

Vbgent4u2c
04-03-13, 20:16
Pancakes seems she found a guy willing to keep her up, better him than me for sure, just sayin RoushHopefully she will be broken up with him by July!

Roush 427
04-03-13, 20:56
Hopefully she will be broken up with him by July!I got another nice one I'm grooming so to speak LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-29-13, 21:14
Met this one at wally world, gaterhole shopping in the rain she needed a little help getting her purchases to her car, didn't have a umbrella so me the gentleman I am, LOL I had to help her out and I ask her if she was hungry or wanted something to drink and she said yes, ok well we went had lunch and I found out she was divorced one small son, nice looking pretty boobs 34c tight ass looked good, me I had to have it so the talk begin, didn't take long she lives in a condo not to far from there seems she hadn't done any thing in a while hot, hot, good BBBJ then all positions, she loved cowgirl and got off then just relaxed in my arms, ok she said she could use some help from time to time and I said ok, got her number and will repeat soon ill check and see if she wants any others, just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
04-30-13, 09:29
You got a pretty good racket there, my friend. How many umbrella-less ladies did you walk to their car before hooking this one? LOL! Just kidding, ya know. Let her know you got friends that will help shelter her from the storms too, you chivalrous bastard.

Met this one at wally world, gaterhole shopping in the rain she needed a little help getting her purchases to her car, didn't have a umbrella so me the gentleman I am, LOL I had to help her out and I ask her if she was hungry or wanted something to drink and she said yes, ok well we went had lunch and I found out she was divorced one small son, nice looking pretty boobs 34c tight ass looked good, me I had to have it so the talk begin, didn't take long she lives in a condo not to far from there seems she hadn't done any thing in a while hot, hot, good BBBJ then all positions, she loved cowgirl and got off then just relaxed in my arms, ok she said she could use some help from time to time and I said ok, got her number and will repeat soon ill check and see if she wants any others, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-30-13, 16:45
You got a pretty good racket there, my friend. How many umbrella-less ladies did you walk to their car before hooking this one? LOL! Just kidding, ya know. Let her know you got friends that will help shelter her from the storms too, you chivalrous bastard.I even keep an umbrella to keep the sun off them in the summer LOL, where you been I was getting worried about you, thought some gal had tamed you down, LOL just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
05-01-13, 13:20
Just working for a living. Wish I had your free time. Haven't been playing much lately, just window shopping. Did see Beth a few days back. Same old thing there but no runaround.

I even keep an umbrella to keep the sun off them in the summer LOL, where you been I was getting worried about you, thought some gal had tamed you down, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
05-03-13, 08:18
Just working for a living. Wish I had your free time. Haven't been playing much lately, just window shopping. Did see Beth a few days back. Same old thing there but no runaround.Would be great if she just could keep it togather, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
05-05-13, 16:53
Got to see her again and it was better the second time around, she said she was thinking about letting me give her # to a few guys I could trust and would let me know seems she likes a little extra $, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
05-08-13, 12:44
Had a nice session with her saw her by accident, said she wasnt dancing now and trying a job now, said she could use a few dollars so I made a donation, use to dance at the crazy horse before the change, nice little spinner good BBBJ and tight little kitty, loves to dominate so she does a good cow girl, donated a hundred and would like to repeat, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
05-20-13, 07:11
Saw her over the weekend very sweet gal, she was in a good mood, either my charm LOL or the money most likely, hope she will turn it loose to some friends soon, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-03-13, 21:10
Saw her sun eve and had a very good time, nice BBBJ then mish, she then wanted doggie and wound up cowgirl she likes to be in charge, who am I to resist, LOL owell I'm still trying to get her to turn it loose to others, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-15-13, 22:04
Well it was my luck she's moving back home so the hunt is on just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-25-13, 08:33
Found another one that is promising hopefully, met her inside the store talked a while and got her # so ill see where it goes this week, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-28-13, 06:37
Met her at wally world and she gave me her number, so I thought I'd try it, met her for lunch and wound up in her bed after talking a while, nice body and knows what to do with it shaved kitty 34 boobs and cute little round butt, she's loves to dominate with cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, wound up mish then doggie, good BBBJ, cost me 100 roses but well worth it, said she did do it for a living a while but quit after a baby came, she may do more guys, ill let you know guys, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
06-28-13, 07:11
Met her at wally world and she gave me her number, so I thought I'd try it, met her for lunch and wound up in her bed after talking a while, nice body and knows what to do with it shaved kitty 34 boobs and cute little round butt, she's loves to dominate with cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, wound up mish then doggie, good BBBJ, cost me 100 roses but well worth it, said she did do it for a living a while but quit after a baby came, she may do more guys, ill let you know guys, just sayin RoushMore friend Roush, I want more. Please PM me with more details such as height, age, weight, hair color, etc.

Also, if you don't mind, ask her if you can pass on her digits. But (and this is important) don't give to too many guys or she'll no longer be an UTR find.

LexLuther

Golfcart
06-28-13, 07:39
Met her at wally world and she gave me her number, so I thought I'd try it, met her for lunch and wound up in her bed after talking a while, nice body and knows what to do with it shaved kitty 34 boobs and cute little round butt, she's loves to dominate with cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, wound up mish then doggie, good BBBJ, cost me 100 roses but well worth it, said she did do it for a living a while but quit after a baby came, she may do more guys, ill let you know guys, just sayin RoushWhen I run into a shaved kitty especially a good job I figure I have a girl on my hands who really gets around.

LexLuther
06-28-13, 18:40
When I run into a shaved kitty especially a good job I figure I have a girl on my hands who really gets around.I have to agree with that assessment and it's probably one of the reasons that I prefer a nice Bush.

However, I trust Friend Roush and if he enjoyed her, I have to think I might too.

LexLuther

Roush 427
06-29-13, 08:36
I have to agree with that assessment and it's probably one of the reasons that I prefer a nice Bush.

However, I trust Friend Roush and if he enjoyed her, I have to think I might too.

LexLutherYou just don't have to worry about getting the hair out of your teeth LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-29-13, 08:42
More friend Roush, I want more. Please PM me with more details such as height, age, weight, hair color, etc.

Also, if you don't mind, ask her if you can pass on her digits. But (and this is important) don't give to too many guys or she'll no longer be an UTR find.

LexLutherLex I sent you a pm with the details, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
07-17-13, 09:32
Had a good time with her and she said she was thinking about getting back active again, she liked the money and said she would let me know just sayin Roush

Blunt21
12-13-13, 16:23
Anyone have any info about a girl near Tanger 501? She responded to a CL post. Looking to give her a try this weekend. Any info is appreciated.

No Way Jose
12-14-13, 10:06
Anyone have any info about a girl near Tanger 501? She responded to a CL post. Looking to give her a try this weekend. Any info is appreciated.Stay in some of the extended stay motels up in that area. That might be some high quality. Keep us posted.

Roush 427
12-16-13, 21:17
Stay in some of the extended stay motels up in that area. That might be some high quality. Keep us posted.Hailey be and a few others I know have stayed in that area, just sayin Roush.

ClamDigger69
03-17-17, 21:43
Any particular reason why the UTR thread ceased in MB so long ago? Check it daily in upstate. Heading back to coast soon and will miss the intel of the UTR upstate mongers.

ClamDigger69
03-29-17, 13:10
Wishing this thread were alive and well in the low country but looks like its limited to the upstate. Sighhhh.

Mobius1
06-02-17, 14:33
Hi my fellow hobbyists.

I ran into Kelsey at the post office. She has been in Spartanburg, dealing with family issues. She'll be back in our hunting grounds in about 2 weeks and will give me her new local phone number.

I have been working in developing a great UTR girl. Used to be a dancer and now has a normal / regular job but wants some extra income. She is a sweetheart and extremely gorgeous woman, about 5'10" and perfect curves in all the right places. Spent 6 hrs with her on Tuesday, after multiple pops, when it was time to leave, she said to give her what I thought was fair.

I want to keep her just to myself but I will share her info with some of you (after I play some more of course).

Have fun and stay safe.

M1.

JackDroxFourMe
06-26-17, 14:18
Gentleman! I'm headed down to Surfside in a few weeks and would love to hit up a UTR provider. Walking distance would really be great! Any help is greatly appreciated.

LoveThemAsians
10-01-17, 01:15
Upstate New York transplant now in Gtown and don't have the time to run into MB or Charleston all the time. Anyone willing to share a reliable girl with me? I've been a member for several years but lost my access long story but basically couldn't remember exactly how I spelled my username. I know. Anyway, I spent a lot of time on Spa Hunters and I'll be happy to give you my username to check me if you like. I'm partial to Asians (who would have guessed) but I don't have to tell you there aren't any independents down here. So beggars can't be choosy! TIA.

Henry777
11-03-17, 20:05
The SA site can be absolutely amazing!! I have had incredible luck in another city and also from time-to-time spend a few days in MB.

I have had 3 contacts on the SA site and they are all legitimate. In the past, I had a number on the AF site and there are many scams and many fake profiles.

The young ones on SA are legitimate college girls. Either Coastal or HCTG. I have been out on one date with a nice blonde who was 23 and let me let you it was absolutely incredible. Dinner and an entire evening for 2.

I have two more set up and will keep you guys posted. Sometime soon I hope to find my real SB!

Henry777
11-24-17, 12:36
Here is what I have learned on SA.

If the picture has a girl giving the peace sign, flowers, bear/Bunny ears, or giving the finger in one of the pictures then they are pretty willing to go down and will not waste much time. They will easily do a M&P (see below for definition).

Some girls, when you invite them for dinner will kind of mention that you can go to the hotel first. Well when they mention that you know your are in for a really good time and you can save the time and cost of dinner if you want.

My rule is never meet for dinner unless you have a text number. It is best to have talked on phone at least once. That way there is "relationship" and they are less likely to cancel. When I did not follow that rule, I was cancelled, radio silence...very frustrating because that time could have been used otherwise.

If you reschedule a dinner to far out (like a week), they SB usually find someone else and it does not work out.

There are some girls who are willing to meet first and then go off and play. So basically you have a M&G (meet and greet) and a M&P (meet and play).

Would love to hear some of your experiences.

Henry777
11-27-17, 09:53
If SB asks you for donation up front to pay a debt or even part of a debt, do not do it.

I was burned trying to help someone who had a number of people bugging her.

Once that was done, then it was total scam and drama time. A sophisticated way of ditching the sugar daddy.

Remember, these girls without jobs, live in this environment. They perfect their skills, and they know how to manipulate, know how to create drama when needed, know how to ditch you without making you feel like you have been ditched and so forth. It is their business so to speak and they are good at it. BEWARE.

As for the college girls needing mentors. I do not buy any of this. They say that but when push comes to shove these college girls are so busy then only have a few hours here and there and that is it. They maximize that time for the financial gain. So if you play that route with the college girls, in my experience it does not work. They find quickly someone who will pay them top dollar for a few hours 1-4 times per month. That is my take.

Henry777
04-05-18, 20:39
This girl is on the SA (Seeking Arrangement) site.

She is young and I thought once I saw some mention of this name on one of the other boards but I could not find it.

She seems a little flaky, changing times and at last minute once a meeting is set up she will ask questions that will change the dynamics of whether you meet or not. I think she is worth it if you can figure how to meet up with her for the first time.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her. Looks really cute.

Blunt21
04-09-18, 23:57
BBW looking to make some money after work. Typically available on the way home after 5 pm, M-F. Everything must be covered, but all 3 Available for the right price. Senior members pm me for details.

Mbdp123
04-10-18, 19:04
The SA site can be absolutely amazing!! I have had incredible luck in another city and also from time-to-time spend a few days in MB.

I have had 3 contacts on the SA site and they are all legitimate. In the past, I had a number on the AF site and there are many scams and many fake profiles.

The young ones on SA are legitimate college girls. Either Coastal or HCTG. I have been out on one date with a nice blonde who was 23 and let me let you it was absolutely incredible. Dinner and an entire evening for 2.

I have two more set up and will keep you guys posted. Sometime soon I hope to find my real SB!Could you pm me the blonde 23 yr old. Screen name or picture. Thanks.

Sexhoundtn2
06-10-18, 08:37
Just found out I will be heading to the Myrtle Beach area for a couple of days on business. If any of you guys have a utr you're willing to share with this senior Tennessee member it would be much appreciated. If you're ever in the East Tennessee area let me know and I'll hook you up.

SCPapabear
07-04-18, 14:28
Hello beach buds. Used to be a local here down for the day was wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger on this young lady. Chatting w / her now but cannot find any reports on her by the name Kara was reaching out for some help, usually use Precious but she's been hard to reach. Thanks!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1316f65c-df5e-4b4d-aecb-8e84868b06b3

Cola 1965
07-06-18, 13:04
Believe she is legit. Talked back and forth with her for a month but was never able to coordinate schedules. Seemed to be up for most anything. Definitely a touch of pro about her but seemed cool. Sent pics. Definitely real. Then lost digits and moved on.

DP1234
09-02-18, 07:32
Has anyone been using SA lately? I have been on the site for sometime. And lately I wanted to get a bit more active on it. I made contact with at least 10 girls. A few seemed promising and then radio silence. Over 3 weeks I have not been able to meet up with any of them. It might just be timing considering school just started back over the last / weeks. I had thought it would be a good time. I did end up meeting with a girl from the site a year and a half ago. So I know you can. Just seeing if anyone is having luck there.

ManishRaleigh
09-26-18, 12:15
Hello Brothers. Vacationing at MB for 3 days. Can anyone provide a good UTR? I am just very hungry your help is appreciated. PM me please.

Hola200
10-01-18, 20:13
Anyone into older "48" hot body PM me for info. Incredible.

Henry777
02-14-19, 02:48
Has anyone been using SA lately? I have been on the site for sometime. And lately I wanted to get a bit more active on it. I made contact with at least 10 girls. A few seemed promising and then radio silence. Over 3 weeks I have not been able to meet up with any of them. It might just be timing considering school just started back over the last / weeks. I had thought it would be a good time. I did end up meeting with a girl from the site a year and a half ago. So I know you can. Just seeing if anyone is having luck there.Yes I have been active on SA and can share some info in you like. Was just stood up by a 19 year old this evening. So beware. Talked on the phone and text confirmed 4 hours prior.

https://www.seeking.com/member/579bf1f1-d527-4b2b-a358-9964f031d9e4

Henry777
03-05-19, 03:53
Spring break is March 9 - 16th. So many of the girls need extra money to travel.

So now is the time get active as the woman more hungry than usual.

Hola200
05-06-19, 19:06
Mature, not a spinner but bod built for fun. My god! FYI. I was border line and I am above avg. Hesitant about size so will want pic if claim BBC / BWC, likes to chat no rush. How I got info. No rough. Likes to be in charge and please. Fun.

And maybe BBBJ depending she said. But did for me. : for everything else. Covered. On top NP but dg could't take some.

BobMoniker
05-07-19, 09:59
Mature, not a spinner but bod built for fun. My god! FYI. I was border line and I am above avg. Hesitant about size so will want pic if claim BBC / BWC, likes to chat no rush. How I got info. No rough. Likes to be in charge and please. Fun.

And maybe BBBJ depending she said. But did for me. : for everything else. Covered. On top NP but dg could't take some.Can you pm her info.

Woody75
05-07-19, 20:23

And maybe BBBJ depending she said. But did for me. : for everything else. Covered. On top NP but dg could't take some.Pm me her info. I prefer Utr gals. Thanks.

Roush 427
08-07-19, 05:49
Perfect place to try and get lucky, yep I have done it several times in the past, just look for the gals with little ones no rings and make over there kids and then the chit chat and some times being nice works because the child's daddy treats them like crap, just sayin Roush.

Cola 1965
08-07-19, 09:42
Never tried Walmart. But chatted up this thin 20 something blonde that works at a gas station in nmb famous for their chicken. Took 3 attempts. Out of the blue get a text saying we should have drinks. I'm a little short on rent this month and could use some help. An incredible night to be had. Nothing was left off the menu. Not at liberty to give digits but they are out there. Sometimes you have to go slow. Sometimes you have to move at the speed of light. But there definitely out there.

Gigabyte40
08-07-19, 11:13
Perfect place to try and get lucky, yep I have done it several times in the past, just look for the gals with little ones no rings and make over there kids and then the chit chat and some times being nice works because the child's daddy treats them like crap, just sayin Roush.Walmart is good, also Dollar Stores, waitresses, convenience stores, QT. Just try to practice this in everyday situations. Talk to any woman without trying to pick her up. Ask for directions. Ask how far it is to Florence. Anything. Compliment her hair or nails. At the gas pump ask her if that kind of car gets good mileage- but only if she's not with a guy. If you get shot down it will still help you the next time. Sometimes I just ask one single question then stop so she doesn't feel like a target. Other times I go straight for the kill. The women you want are from a particular segment of the population. This segment can often be seen at Dollar Stores, waitresses, WalMart, convenience stores, yes QT but any convenience store buying cigarettes. Go to all of these sometime and practice. I do this all the time. And occasionally it pays off.

GB40.

Gay Batman
08-07-19, 18:32
Walmart is good, also Dollar Stores, waitresses, convenience stores, QT. Just try to practice this in everyday situations. Talk to any woman without trying to pick her up. Ask for directions. Ask how far it is to Florence. Anything. Compliment her hair or nails. At the gas pump ask her if that kind of car gets good mileage- but only if she's not with a guy. If you get shot down it will still help you the next time. Sometimes I just ask one single question then stop so she doesn't feel like a target. Other times I go straight for the kill. The women you want are from a particular segment of the population. This segment can often be seen at Dollar Stores, waitresses, WalMart, convenience stores, yes QT but any convenience store buying cigarettes. Go to all of these sometime and practice. I do this all the time. And occasionally it pays off.

GB40.To these girls a couple hundred bucks means a lot compared to messing with a stripper or escorts. Sometimes I reel them in with offering to slid them some cash when they meet me somewhere to talk. They know what is up for sure then. I know this guy that goes to the hotels / motels and goes after the cleaning ladies. You will be shocked sometimes at what 60 dollars can get you and you don't have to get a room.

Jackdic
08-08-19, 06:29
To these girls a couple hundred bucks means a lot compared to messing with a stripper or escorts. Sometimes I reel them in with offering to slid them some cash when they meet me somewhere to talk. They know what is up for sure then. I know this guy that goes to the hotels / motels and goes after the cleaning ladies. You will be shocked sometimes at what 60 dollars can get you and you don't have to get a room.About those cleaning ladies. This one gets me every time:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph599f80dcf3e25

MustLickIt
08-18-19, 02:25
About those cleaning ladies. This one gets me every time:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph599f80dcf3e25I guess you just say you are hard of hearing, When she didn't run out the door screaming he knew she was down. It's not a bad plan, especially if you had already checked her out a couple of doors down. I wish they put pics of the cleaning staff on the hotel web site. That fantasy is going on my bucket list. Anybody go any intel on cute maids in Murrell's Inlet or Surfside, I am about to go see my sisters there and would love some company while I am there.

RicoC
09-08-19, 17:48
I was banned from SA but met Grace on there originally. She is also on Secret Benefits. 20 years old, and eager to please. I've seen her three times so far when I visit MB and is usually very flexible with her schedule. Super sweet and very nice. My allowance for her is anywhere from 150-200. Treat her well, she's a sweetheart.

Idwyl
09-25-19, 21:05
For the info on this one! Nice clean place, will repeat for sure.

And maybe BBBJ depending she said. But did for me. : for everything else. Covered. On top NP but dg could't take some.

Hal1957
10-19-19, 12:25
Browsing the MB area and looks like quite a selection of active babies to choose from. Why isn't there more activity on this board, or a separate section for Arrangements?

Lucky692k
11-01-19, 22:45
Met Stephanie4270 last night off of SA. I messaged her before I arrived in the area. Got g er number. Sent her a text when I arrived. She asked if I wanted to meet right off the bat. I agreed. She wanted 300 but agreed to 150. Arrived on time. She has all face pics on her profile. They are for the most part accurate. Her profile lists her as fit but she does have a bit of a belly.

Started off with a BBBJ. Switched to cg, missionary, and doggie. BBBJ was ok. She did take a bit of a pounding but jr. Wasn't interested in giving up th ghost. Switched back to a BJ then to BBBJ and jr. Finally surrendered.

The no list. No kissing, fiv, anal, or bfs.

As usual YMMV. Stay safe out there.

Lucky692 k.

Lucky692k
11-04-19, 01:40
I messaged this one a few times on SA. Started texting when I got her contact number. Said she was visiting the Myrtle Beach area for the weekend. Tried to set up a phone call. She never contacted me till I sent her a text saying I was leaving the Myrtle Beach area. Then she wanted to meet and said to come by her room at the DoubleTree. When I arrive in the area I asked for the room number. She called and said she was out eating breakfast. She was going to check that I was at the correct DoubleTree and meet me in the parking lot. Note: There is only one DoubleTree in the Myrtle Beach area. From that point on she ghosted me. I would post a link to her profile but I already blocked her. Stay safe out there.

Lucky692 k.

T Polo
12-02-19, 17:03
I have been messaging on SA with a lady near Lake City. She is a blond MILF looking for help and is up for anything. I just don't get over to the eastern part of the state. SM can PM me for details. She is willing to drive to you.

Cola 1965
12-02-19, 18:58
If she is blond, early 30's, 3 kids. Don't bother.

Talks endlessly, pill head even has the lock box filled to the brim. Not a bad body. Bad odor. Opted for a decent BBBJ. BBFS definitely available but that was a hard no on my part.

I have been messaging on SA with a lady near Lake City. She is a blond MILF looking for help and is up for anything. I just don't get over to the eastern part of the state. SM can PM me for details. She is willing to drive to you.

DP1234
12-06-19, 21:15
I have been messaging on SA with a lady near Lake City. She is a blond MILF looking for help and is up for anything. I just don't get over to the eastern part of the state. SM can PM me for details. She is willing to drive to you.Sounds like southrengirl21. She started messaging me weeks ago. I wasn't really interested. Says she comes to Myrtle Beach often. Messages me all the time. I would imagine it would only get worse if face to face contact was made.

Henry777
12-07-19, 01:00
If she is blond, early 30's, 3 kids. Don't bother.

Talks endlessly, pill head even has the lock box filled to the brim. Not a bad body. Bad odor. Opted for a decent BBBJ. BBFS definitely available but that was a hard no on my part.Curious what the damage is with that one?

DP1234
12-07-19, 10:44
Curious what the damage is with that one?No idea. I would guess cheap. But as much as she messaged me none stop. I can only imagine how much it would multiply. And the odor mentioned. Doesn't sound good either.

Cola 1965
12-07-19, 11:31
I blocked her. The messages never stopped.

There are much much better on SA. Takes time. But there are many younger, better looking and dtf on SA. It just takes patience sifting through the scams, professionals and time wasters. Some aggressively seeking short or long term arrangements. Some you just have to take your time with and read between the lines. But once you sift through you will find so many ready it's hard to keep track of them. Currently have 4 in rotation from 21-30. All good looking, all are not ever in a rush and all GFE. And the bonus less than pro's and appreciative of the help. The key. Don't treat them like skip the game women and you will be rewarded.

No idea. I would guess cheap. But as much as she messaged me none stop. I can only imagine how much it would multiply. And the odor mentioned. Doesn't sound good either.

Ralf1725
12-25-19, 00:11
Sorry I forgot what SA means.

Roush 427
12-25-19, 09:14
Sorry I forgot what SA means.Seeking Arangements, just sayin Roush.

Aldor
01-02-20, 15:00
Curious what the damage is with that one?I had a night in Florence and wasn't having much luck there. Called her late afternoon and she agreed to drive over that night. She is on SA and her pictures are accurate. 30's' MILF type. Was open to about all but anal. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, covered FS in most positions. I didn't encounter the odor mentioned. I haven't had the phone messages, but I told her I wasn't in Florence often. Damage was $$. 5 and a little gas money. Probably not the choice in Myrtle Beach but she said she was willing to drive as far as Columbia which I go to more often or down to Charleston. Would see her again.

Taylor52
04-05-21, 09:07
Hey Guys I'm new to MB & looking for any contact info. On UTR ladies. PM with any leads. Thanks taylor52.

Blunt21
09-08-21, 02:01
Anyone know any providers ok with email? I really don't want to buy and hide a burner phone. TIA.