PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 02:19
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ZEUS_420
05-20-02, 19:20
Hey Guys,
I was thinking of going to Nu Holistic this week and wanted to know if any of you guys have been there recently ? Who are the best girls to ask for there ? And what are the going rates for FS ? Thanks in advance for your input guys. Happy Hunting.

ZEUS

Blubalz
08-02-02, 09:34
What's happened to the inland empire updates. Everyone fall offf the face of the earth?

Tried the MP on 6th in Corona. Got the 40+ provider that gave an average massage and HJ for $20

Let's keep the posting going!!!

Member #3921
03-10-03, 15:43
Hey guys,

I am looking for a fairly attractive white girls in the Inland Empire. any body know of any?? I know about NEw Age in fontana, but most who were good looking have left. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

artmonkredskin@yhaoo.com

scabby

Member #3921
03-19-03, 15:31
Anyone who has been to New Age in Fontana who has any info about new White girls working there?? I have seen Unique and kelly, but have heard they now longer work there. Any info on any new girls there of that caliber would greatly be appreciated!! My offer still stands of any info in general about any white girls who aren't ugly working in the IE would be great too!! Help a fellow hobbist out :)
scabby

artmonkredskin@yahoo.com

Member #3921
04-16-03, 02:31
First you guys are lacking in reviews for this section....what gives. Let's get out there and pick things up!!

For anyones interest, The WHITE NYMPHO in REDLANDS, has been found. She works at a MP in San Bernardino off of Redlands Blvd. in a shopping center. The new place is called Aroma Accu. You should be able to find a Phone # or address in the San Bernardino Sun or the Press Enterprise. For those of you who don't know her let me warn you. she is older like over 40 possibly ove 45 and not all that attractive. not worth the money if you ask me. I saw her before in Fontana and she has been around. Happen to see her at this place going in to see CINDY. Thought you guys would want to know.

Went to a newer place in Redlands off of Tennessee St. GOLDEN ACCU. clean place. Saw a latin cutie named SUZY. cutest girl you will find working these places. not fat either. She is really nice and friendly. Works Thurs and fridays only to my knowledge. Didn't ask for money or discuss it, but I gave her $75 for FS. she is about 5'5"
125lbs. B cup tits. and a real pretty face!! try her out.

Scabby

charminfun
04-16-03, 19:40
Yeah, that nypho is kinda old. I thought that place was shut down? As for Susie, she is a looker, but be aware that her p*ssy really stinks guys.
It is as if she has a lot of bacteria down there. The orientals are really clean and the some of the other latinas in Fontana Tokyo place are ok. They all ask for one big bill for FS but try to stay within 60-80. They are getting spoiled because a lot of them works at this place they call SUN in inglewood, i gathered, and LA people dole out big bucks for a lay.

For detailed names email me. Need some tips on outcall white chicks. Email: charminfun@hotmail.com

Three X
04-17-03, 00:44
Hey Body Works in Riverside has white girls! Look in the paper!

Member #5605
04-23-03, 21:29
I went there once, and NOTHING happened. Has it changed? Any action?? Besides, why is this post in the REDLANDS area, if it IS in Riverside??

Originally posted by Three x
Hey Body Works in Riverside has white girls! Look in the paper!

Member #3921
04-24-03, 12:34
Body works has white girls. But don't bother because neither put out anything.

One girl (Marny) used to work in Corona and is really hot with big tits, but is legit and only does massage. The other one Heidi I think, is kinda chunky with large tits, does nothing either! Some of these girls went to massage school and only want to massage and are kinda surprised that these guys want action. They need to find a legit parlor and work there!! Just a heads up.

Blindsided
04-29-03, 18:59
Steer clear from marny and all of them, big tease, lots of money.

Not worth the trouble.

New Age (see San Bernardino posts) has better white chicks, see Vicki.

Has anybody been to Asia Massage on Orange?

HOconomy
05-01-03, 01:26
These newbies are just not hip to the game yet. Once they realize how much easier they can make some $$, they'll wake up. They just need to be trained and exposed to the fun. Let's all do our part, shall we.

Member #3921
05-05-03, 13:19
Still waiting for any news about ANY whites girls working the IE. If any of you guys get any news please share it, I am waiting for a white girl to come along which I know may take a while. Any news, on NEW AGE?? anyone good working there as in white girls. No trailerpark trash lookers either!!

Member #3921
05-07-03, 01:32
Does anyone remember ALYSSA from Nu holistic in San Bernardino/Redlands? I know the place got busted but has anyone heard where she ended up?? is she still working somewhere?? or quit the biz?? Any info would be great?

Member #3921
05-15-03, 14:33
Man, What's with you guys! Is it a money thing or are you guys just not sharing info!! Talk about a dry spell! Where are all the reviews! Let pick it up! I guess the IE is just not a hppening place??

Three X
05-19-03, 22:47
81artmonk, e-mail me regarding your request! threex@theinbox.org

Blindsided
05-21-03, 17:10
Well, I thought I'd add a post.

Inland Valley Theraputic Center, has white girls working.

I saw Tyler, a white girl with big rack, (81artmonk) She wanted 100 for a hand job, whatever, no f.s. and didn't even want to take her top off. Maybe you'd have better luck.

Leslie was nice, check her out, but I'd still rather pay 40/60. 100 is too much for me. Sorry, I'm cheap.

See the San Bernardino thread for my visit to one in Upland. I really took one for the team there!

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation mistakes in this report. However, with everything else I have to do to maintain the forum, I don't really want to spend my time doing this every day, so I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. I don't expect everyone to be a great writer, but it's not difficult to use the CAPS key for names or to put a period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Member #3921
05-25-03, 17:01
Hey blindsided,

Where is Inland Valley Theraputic Center?? Never heard of it. Email me the detals please

artmonkredskin@yahoo.com

Member #5605
06-12-03, 00:33
Golden Accu at Tennesse and Colton proved to be a somewhat decent experience, although the provider ("Sonya") had fake boobs, and looked older then her age of "27". I may repeat a visit if I can get one of the cuter girls. Fee is: $45.00 for 30 mins. (and "Sonya" apparently felt obliged to keep $5.00 of the $15.00 in change I was due from the 3, 20's I submitted!). This was in addition to the tip given. A mediocre experience at best, and I hope a different provider can be had! Interesting to note though: The business license was posted, along with a letter of inspection from Code Enforcement, with a copy to the Redlands LE. Must be a legit. place!

charminfun
06-13-03, 13:27
The practice of keeping change is common. always pay exact change to prevent that. Yeah you had some bad luck. Ask to window shop next time, Tiffany, the young mamasan will allow it.
Some of the hispanics are pretty good. My, their names are blurry at this time. Don't be misled by the "commendation" at the door.
Always look around for surveilance before you enter.

Blubalz
07-16-03, 16:24
Was out in the Yuciapa (probaly spelled wrong) today. Tried this hole in the wall place called Body and Harmony.

Typical cover charge with a cute little mamsan. I hoped I was gunna get her giving me attention, instead I got a 30 something Korean that tried to pass herself off as Hispanic. (First time for everything). Massage was lame, service was ok. Gotta look inside the bullpen right by the front door on the way out. From the looks of those inside that room, I will probably try other places.

kuragous
07-18-03, 02:05
has anyone been to the mustang bookstore. i have heard rumors about freaky (hetero) sex there..Is there any truth to that?

Member #5605
07-18-03, 13:06
Mustang Bookstore? Where in town is it? Is it an adult bookstore or what??

Originally posted by kuragous
has anyone been to the mustang bookstore. i have heard rumors about freaky (hetero) sex there..Is there any truth to that?

MPlover
07-18-03, 13:36
In case you didn't see the local papers - Golden Accu on Tennessee St was raided last week. LE arrested 3 girls then ran a sting. They arrested 9 customers. LE put out a press release saying they were cracking down on massage places. Redlands may not be safe for a while.

Luv Latinas
07-18-03, 14:43
Mustang abs is on the corner of Central and Foothill in Upland. Mostly gays hang out there, although some couples have been going there perhaps to play. The way I understand it, it was couples only play on those particuliar nights. No single guys allowed. Unless you knew them or were invited.

Luv Latinas
07-18-03, 14:54
Thanks for the report MPlover, I have heard rumors that the place and or the abs right next door was being watched. This was third hand info so I was not sure what to do so I failed to report this. Well guys give me some advice should I give you guys a heads up when I hear or read about such rumors? You senior members need to give us some guideance on these subjects. You senior members have made this board what it is. Should we post as much info as we do?

Ewclark77
07-18-03, 15:56
Originally posted by kuragous

If you are talking about the "Mustang Adult Bookstore" on Central, that is in Upland (961 N. Central). Been there many times over the last decade or so. Never seen anything to indicate any hetero action available there. Any details available?

Ewclark77
07-18-03, 16:02
Originally posted by MPlover
In case you didn't see the local papers - Golden Accu on Tennessee St was raided last week. LE arrested 3 girls then ran a sting. They arrested 9 customers. LE put out a press release saying they were cracking down on massage places. Redlands may not be safe for a while.

Here is the link to the article:

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/Stories/0,1413,209%257E22484%257E1516055,00.html

Luv Latinas
07-29-03, 18:36
FYI

Prostitution and legitimate MP's in Redlands. Here is the link to an article in the Sun.
http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208%257E12588%257E1538666,00.html

Jefferson
08-06-03, 20:46
I just came back from Inland Valley on Redlands Blvd one of the worst experience I had. I was meet by a older black lady with real bad temper to paranoid asking me my name age etc, etc. Then she was the one who give the massage with way to much oil.

Anyway, would not step foot in it again. Stay away!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Jefferson
08-06-03, 20:52
Any one has the directions for Nu Hollistic? I was a regular at Colton Accu, which was great up to the point where I only had Sunny. She's nice and all but I mean variety is the spice of life right?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Member #3921
09-24-03, 03:16
Nu Holistic was busted for a drug lab and they got them on prostitution as a bonus, so they are closed down, have been for a while now. Maybe a year or so. Inland valley, is legit. I have heard stories of women there who provide but haven't yet experianced any!! I believe that because of all the MP's getting busted near them they are turning legit!! just my opinion. I have been there 4 times and never even been given or offered a HJ!! I've even asked and been told they don't do that there! With all the LE busting places you really need to do your research to find out who is providing and has good service!

LLM
10-04-03, 19:48
I read a report about a place called Golden something east of the Pyrimid Amusement Park in Redlands. I'm thinking about checking it out but now thinking it might be Golden Accupressure that was busted. Can anyone confirm this place?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports. Thanks!

Blindsided
10-30-03, 14:16
llm,

No, 'Golden' on orange tree lane by the amusement park is not the same as the 'golden' that got busted, on Tennessee.

Check it out, be careful and let us know how it goes.

B

Blindsided
11-03-03, 15:29
Thanks to LLM's post, I decided to do a little research at Golden Touch, on Orange Tree Lane, I hadn't been there in a while. On my way how ever, I found a new place called "Old World Therapy" behind "Denny's" on Alabama. I thought i'd give it shot.

Went in, 'Judy' let me in and took my $50 (50!!!...ouch) for 1/2 hour. I figured it was research so I went along. She was a nice looking older Korean/ Japanese. She basically did the usuall, mechanical CBJ, CFS. But these days, anything less then a GFE is waist of time. I tipped 60 (I thought the service was worth less). She complained that it was too little, I said sorry, and left.

Not really reccomended, unless someone else has had a better experience.

B

Three X
11-11-03, 18:01
Hey guys check your private maessages I sent some out! Just look at the control panel on the left hand side!

Three X
12-15-03, 12:54
Golden Touch was busted in late November it was on Orange Tree Lane!

BuckNaked
01-08-04, 16:55
Visited Tokyo accu in Fontana behind the in and out burger. Had Eva, larger hispanic girl. Mediocre experience. I was looking for asian but all the girls there were hispanic. Colton accu is still open, so I might check that out next time.

Eagleman
02-02-04, 23:10
Is the AMP on Orange Tree Lane in San Berdo still in operation, used to know a good provider there. They had some very good looking young asian girls there.

HereToday123
02-24-04, 00:10
I will be moving to the Redlands area in the next few months. What kind of action is out that way? I am into SW not mp.

Thanks for any help

Inlander
02-24-04, 23:13
Hi 123,

I've lived in the Inland Empire 22 years, and have yet to EVER see a SW in Redlands.

There have been some entertaining AMP's from time to time, however.

The SW action, when available, seems to be in San Bernadino and Riverside. Lately, I've found it almost nonexistant. Unless you have absolutely no scrupples, then there are always at least 2 resident ho's on University in Riverside. They don't get arrested for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. They can't even pay to turn a trick, so LE can't arrest them.

2. No mongers are horny enough to indulge the negative side of the SW rating system.

I've recently heard rumors of SW activity in Lake Elsinore, but it is a bit too far to drive without a reasonable chance to 'do the deed'.

Any mongers have any info down that way?

Inlander

Member #5605
04-06-04, 01:46
Any reports of "Old World Therapy" in this forum? I see it is located in a strip mall on "Arizona St.". Looks like a legit place? Has anyone been there? Just wondering.

Big JB
04-06-04, 18:00
Hi Redneck 3565,

Just came back from (Old World Therapy), two girls working. The one I was with I can't remember her name, nothing to write home about, the 2nd girl I did not see, but her name is Nancy, both are Korean.

Does anyone know what happen to the (Thi) girls that worked there before?

Eagleman
04-06-04, 22:47
I saw a new add in the Daily Bulletin newspaper on Monday 04/05/04. Called Laila 909-991-9652, said she Egyptian, quoted a price of $120 for an hour. Her measurements sounded good said she had a nice ass. She said she's open 24hrs. She located in San Bernardino, Baseline x of Arrowhead. I didn't have time to visit. Check the add. Let the board know if this place is any good.

Keep on keep'in on.

Member #5605
04-30-04, 12:11
Any word on "Stress Busters" over on Tennessee?? Legit? MP with extras? ANyone go to it recently?

Bus Nut
05-01-04, 02:11
Inlander:

I have had several runs into and out of the Elsinore area, and I have seen on a few occasions women in the area (and also in Murrieta on Washington near the high school) that looked like they might be working, but I have always been in a bus (work vehicle) so it's hard to be certain.

I know that Elsinore had action at one time or another, there was an episode of Forensic Files or some similar show that mentioned a lady who got done in there and a few other close calls. This was YEARS ago (like in the 70's) that this event occurred, so I can't say for sure.

One of these times I will just have to spend a day in the area and check it out.

Bus Nut

adultj
05-11-04, 11:50
Stopped by Old World Therapy on Sat. Good time with "Connie". The only down side was a $50 entrance fee. I would rate Connie a 6, but her performance was an 8. She gave a great massage and BJ. That was all I wanted. The BJ was covered, but she let me finger her.

Eagleman
05-11-04, 20:36
Guys lets get this board going again with info, stopped by my favorite place in Mo Valley, they told me It was inspection day, whatr ever that means. My girl said she did not want to rush me so we parted ways and I said I'd be back. So I went to see Diane at the AMP on Highland west of Palm in San Berdo. She is a sweet lady very petite with a nice looking face. Had a nice massage from her, not the best but it was still a nice soft massage. She asked what I wanted, of course I said all of her. She asked if I had a condom, which I did not. She hunted around for one and expained the new owner wants them to give only massages. She finaaly found one and put the cover on , no bj this time unfortunately,and then she hopped on top. She is very tight, switched to mish and finished. Just OK nothing special. Seems like GFE experiences are the normal in Bloomington and Fontana, I'm spoiled now. She has a good memory, I last saw her about 3 months ago and she remembered my name and city that I live in. Anyway check her out, nice big pussy lips, small 40/60 tits but nice long nipples. 40/60 always. Let see some more posts from Redlands. I know some one is doing some mongering out there.

adultj
05-12-04, 17:33
Stopped by Redlands Therapy after reading an ad in the local paper. As I was walking in the door, I saw a white girl in sweats and a t shirt go out to her call. She had a nice figure, but I wanted an asain. This place did not feel right. I decided to pass and let someone else take one for the team.

I went to the place across the street. I believe it was called Asian Massage or Therapy. Stadard price for 30 minutes. The mamasan did not know how to work the credit card machine and she was embarrassed. Because of this, she gave me extra time. I was given a girl who arrived from Korea three weeks ago. She was about 5'4 and weighed 100 pounds. Excellent massage. I repaeat, excellent massage. She then gave me a 5 minute rim job. Then a cbj, then missionary. best experience I have had in a long time. I'll be back. I don't remember her name, but if you go soon, ask for the new girl.

Blubalz
05-13-04, 10:37
Checked out the Chinese massage place on Yuciapa Blvd. Got Lilly, great massage but that's it. Even if it wasn't it, I would not have been interested if you get my drift

Three X
05-13-04, 23:32
I saw Lilly(Yucaipa Chinese massage) before gave a great massage but I didn't go for a HJ or BJ! She has a nice ass to me. I will try her soon. They also have a girl name Catherine on the weekends that is nice and speaks great English. You have to admit it is clean and has a table shower too!

Member #3921
05-14-04, 17:16
Just from my experience, Redlands Therapy is legit!! They always place ads but every time I have gone in there no one has offered anything but a massage, I asked once for more and got the " oh we don't offer that here" statement. I have read a lot of reports from guys who SAY they have gotten FS there, but I have been there almost 6 times now due to reviews I read and none of the girls have put out. If anyone knows FOR SURE of any action, especially if they had a white girl than please post it.

Three X
05-21-04, 21:58
Has anyone went to Win Therapy in Redlands if so please post info on that place! I am sick of Japanese Spa reviews! I heard Lisa was doable if you like heavy Asian chicks!

adultj
06-03-04, 11:28
Took a second trip to Old World in Redlands. .5 for one half hour. an older Asian lady gave me a massage. The massage was so-so. No happy ending.

Fustrated, I went to the spa on Orange across the street from ST. Bros. Saw Mimi. About a 6 in looks. Great massage and GFE. Only works two days a week. 40/60. Be Safe!

Professer
06-09-04, 15:16
Well guys I have been reading this board for about 3 to 4 months I finally decided to contribute I have been all around the AMP in the area Redlands to the famous Bloomington. I feel kinda bad I didnt keep records of every thing I did I was selfish and used all your information for my bennefit. So I promise I will start leaving reports since I am know a member. If any senior members would like some info I am glad to give it to them I will not give any to new mebers in fear of LE but will give info to senior to show my old day mongering.

Professer
06-16-04, 19:48
I took eaglmeans advice and called lalani, that is not her name that was a friend she worked with. She is in call in Redlands she will do out call if you are in a nice hotel. Looks 7 service 7 attitued 8 cool chick. The only problem was the phone kept on ring. Bring your own hat.

Be safe

In So Cal
06-29-04, 14:47
Went to the place that advertises in the Sun. They do speak english and look good while they are doing it.

Took an hour for $75 and $60 for a CBJ. She wanted $80, but I didn't have that much with me.

I told her that I normally pay $40 or $60, but she said that they charge more, because they are worth it.

She was an Italian beauty, and I'll do it again, if I can afford it.

Rocker149
07-11-04, 15:54
I went to the Asiana spa across from Staters. I wanted to see Mimi or the new girl but as my luck would have it neither were available. I went with June, an older Korean lady, about late 40s I would guess. Body 7, face 5, attitude 8, massage was average. You ring the bell and somone answers. Then you ask for who you want and the details are worked out. This place is very clean. The rooms are decorated and have touch lamps for mood lighting (whatever that means. I was in a mood to fuck). You go into your room and change into a nice robe and go take a shower. Return to your room and have fun on the massage table. June has some nice tits and a nice and very clean pussy. She gave a fair bbbj but her effort was good. She was interested in seeing that I was pleasured and I did her doggie, mish, her on top, and finished in mish again. I opted for 45 mins so it was 60/60. I will be back. It was clean and relaxing and I had good service.

Hacker
07-28-04, 16:20
Been reading posts for a while so thought I might add one of my experiences.

Have gone on two separate occasions to Redlands Therapy. Contrary to what has been posted on previous post you can get FS there.

First time tried Sophia, late 20s with a huge rack! Good massage even better GFE. Looks 7, Body 8 (a little thick below) attitude 9

Second time there saw Mary Belle, very attractive much smaller on top than Sophia but has a great ass. Great personality and attitude. Looks 8, body 7, personality 9.

This place is the cleanest, best organized MP that I have ever been to. All of the girls are Latin and speak perfect English.

So here’s the catch. Getting in is the regular 40 for half hour. They are very cautious about letting you in. FS will run you 160.00, HJ will start at 80.00.

Due to cost not the type of place that I would go to often, but what a treat when I do.

Keep it safe,

Hacker

Swordsman 77
07-29-04, 03:35
Hacker,

I don't care how good the sex was, 80 HJ & 160 FS is WAY over priced! You can get great service almost anytime at one of the other AMP's in the area so you need to hunt a little more before you lay down the cash. For what you spent for FS I could go twice to Colton Accu and be VERY happy. You also need to realize that if you continue to let these providers charge you like that you will only encourage inflation at all the other MP's. Try Colton, Tokyo, or JS as reported here and see if I'm not right.

Happy hunting

Hacker
07-31-04, 18:29
Swordsman

I can appreciate your response. As mentioned in my post I do consider this place a treat.

As for going to the MP’s in Bloomington, I have been to JS on a few occasions over the past 5-6 months only to find it going down hill on several levels. It has IMHO become too popular. This service is rushed and now I have seen a post stating that a fellow member of this board may have contracted something. I understand that there are risk at all of the MP’s that we frequent, maybe that’s why the controlled and cleaner environment agreed with me at RT.

As for paying more, my only response would be that for myself I put a value on being able to communicate clearly with the provider. Something that I do not always find at Asian MP’s. I personally am more attracted to Latin’s over Asians and find the whole environment worth more than what I have found at JS.

I will however state that I would be more than happy to try other MP’s that have other than Asian providers if you know if any.

As with anything else I find that some days your will to settle for hamburger and some days you willing to pay for the steak.

Keep it safe,

Hacker

LatinMan
08-14-04, 21:10
So has anyone been to Redlands Therapy in the last weeks would like to try it out but would like more 411.

Thanks,

Latin

Eagleman
08-21-04, 00:09
Took Swordsman's advice and stopped by Colton Accu. on Thursday. Pretty cool girl there named Judy. excellent service. My regular Hiedi it seems does not work there any more. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, rim, and all the rest. A real moaner. 40/60 although seemed disappointed with my tip. Oh well. If anyone knows the other providers there, let here about them.

Eagleman

Pay Attention
08-23-04, 15:26
Are there any amps in Beaumont or Banning. I know Redlands isnt that far but I was curious?

Pay Attention
08-23-04, 15:42
Are there any amps in Beaumont or Banning. I know Redlands isnt that far but I was curious?

Asian Luver II
08-27-04, 03:59
Since this is my first post I should start of by saying "thanks fella's" for all the good info and comments. Been reading this board for some time now and have found a lot of useful info.

I use to frequent a place on Colton Ave - Tokyo Spa - but my last several attempts to visit this AMP were not successful. Does any one know if they've been closed down?

I use to see a girl named Sunny and a girl named Candy there. Two very different looking asians, but both very good in service.

I ended up at OA in Bloomington and saw another of my favorites, Joanne. Paid door fee + 60. Great bbbj and numerous other positions. I got to give her an A++ for effort. On two occasions I started to do myself (like when she was rimming and sucking my balls) and she would slap my hands away. Girl loves what she does!

Eagleman
09-03-04, 22:17
Stopped by Colton Accu. of Friday to see my new favorite girl. Very good service as usual. After the great service she was cleaning me off while I was standing up and she said she needed some more. She went down on me again to bring my soldier to full attention again. That was truly a first for me, no extra charge. I promised her I'd be back again tomorrow. I'm gett'in horny again just thinking about her. Seems to be really nice looking girls here, from what I saw in hall way.

See Ya,

Eagleman

Dong Long
09-11-04, 03:30
Hacker,

Do you not understand that if you go paying out the bunghole like that, you are ruining the price for everyone else??? Don't be a lamer man, if you like Latinas better than Asians then go to TJ. Can you say Ah-Deh-Lee-Tahs? Por Que no? You should always steer clear of outragous prices, cause as quoted "it will cause inflation".

Blindsided
09-11-04, 19:34
Sup fellas

In Hacker's defense, Sofia is gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous. Most of the chicks there are some are 'perfect' incredibly hot.

There's a handful of latina mp's,and girls in this area compared to asian mp's, which are around every corner. Add to that the fact that most AMP's have maybe one looker or two, and these LMP's have almost all 10's. It's simple supply and demand economics.

If you want a steak, you'll have to pay more than you do for a Big Mac.

If you dont want to pay that much, stick with AMP's. The prices are not rising out of control there, I guarentee it.

Head Sprung
09-20-04, 21:57
I agree blind sofia is hot but the prices there are just way too much. After you bust a nut you don't realize but you are out 160 bucks which could have been used for at least two mp's.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Blindsided
09-21-04, 16:34
Its cool, I understand bros. Just rememeber quality vs. quantity, sometimes I just need a Budweiser, sometimes I want fine wine.

Hacker
09-21-04, 19:26
DL & Blind,

I thought I would offer my response to the discussion about Redlands Therapy.

Blind I am glad that you have had a chance to visit Sofia and the others at RT and that you agree hat they are certainly considered a treat. Even though they are considerable more than the other MP in the area. I too agree that the prices at the
AMP will not rise because of RT.

DL,

I can say Ah-Deh-Lee-Tahs, acuataly I have been there.

But let’s review shall we?

Drive to the border crossing and back 240 miles. Fuel charges $ 42.00
Taxi from border crossing and back with tip $ 20.00
Beers while at AB (not counting drinks for others) $ 20.00
Charge for honey at AB $ 50.00
Room charge at AB $ 11.00
Lunch or dinner, I get hungry after screwing!! $ 15.00

Total for this afternoon of fun at Ah-Deh-Lee-Tahs $158.00

Now keep in mind that I have not figured in the time lost from work for taking a full day to go to TJ. I would agree that while in TJ AB can be a lot of fun. However to suggest that one go there to get with a Latin provider rater that drive what is for me 15 minutes doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. But that’s what makes this country so great; we can each select our own path. I just elect to take the shorter path.

Be safe,

Hacker

Modoc Man
09-25-04, 14:23
What Hacker says is true, but getting pinched by LE is just not in my plans. AMPs are my personal choice, and I believe there is little chance of getting pinched. But the cost of going to TJ is definately less than the cost of getting caught soliciting a SW.

IE Hookers
09-28-04, 18:45
Modoc Man,

Aren't you just as likely to get pinched at an AMP as a Latin MP? I don't see why there would be any difference. Does the MP in Redlands have a lot of LE or something?

All the wannabe economists,

Paying a fine looking provider like Sophia 160 doesn't cause a general rise in prices. In the short term, a contraction in supply will cause a raise in prices. In the short term, increased demand will cause a rise in prices (until supply increases to meet the increased demand). In the short term! Eventually new gals show up and things return to normal levels.

Just because someone opens an expensive steak house, which some people choose to dine at, doesn't mean that McDonalds, or even Sizzler, is suddenly going to start asking more for their products. And if they did, you can just go down the street to the next McDonalds or Sizzler. Smart hookers know if they're steak or hamburger - those that can't figure that out quickly leave the business or fall prey to pimps which know the difference.

Pomona Dude
09-28-04, 22:26
Not to mention that if you decide to visit adelitas you run the risk of being mugged in the "zona". MP is the way to go!

Dong Long
09-29-04, 21:59
hacker, I give you props for the review. It looks like the force is strong in you, LoL.

Has anyone been to Colton Accu Lately? Are they still in business? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about that place lately.

Modoc Man
10-01-04, 02:49
I see it like this:

What do I want for lunch...Chinese food or Mexican? Now, Chinese food is $6. Its good and filling, and I get good service. Mexican food is $15, its sometimes good and sometimes filling, and the service usually sucks. What the hell is that? Even though I love Mexican food, I might just go to the Chinese place because its equally good, or its more filling, or more economical. Or maybe all of the above.

Or you could always go to the unlicensed hot dog cart on the corner, which for some reason unknown to me, is $10 for a lousy-to-okay hot dog, service is almost always bad, you can get food poisoning, and maybe even arrested. Arrested just for eating a hot dog.

Modoc Man
10-01-04, 02:55
I don't think the ethnicity matters. I think MPs in general is better than cruising the streets for SWs. But I do think you get better service in an Asian MP than in any other type.

Airtime
10-04-04, 22:14
Visited Asia Massage on Orange across from Staters today. Saw Leigh a bit older then I prefer however I am sort of new to the AMP thing so not sure if that was standard. I was hoping for the younger 100 pound Korean girl from a earlier post. Anyway did 30 min for $40 front and back and then she said "alright thats it" and I asked her about taking good care of me and I looked at my unit after a bit of explaining that I am not a cop she gave in and gave a great HJ with some baby oil.

It was good for me however I am new to this stuff so let me know what the best way is to get a better looking younger girl if available?? I also saw RT up the street however wasnt sure if the $ would be worth it? I dont mind paying a bit more for a hot young massage girl though.

Any suggestions?

Ho Hunting
10-06-04, 12:56
Airtime,

I've never gone to the AMP in Redlands cause I've always had good service in the Bloomington area on Valley Blvd. Now that I know the service and talent you had there, I probably won't be going there. Sometimes its tough to find young girls and I'm not the type to go into an unknown AMP and pay up front for an older lady. Also, try the one in Colton across from Wal-Mart. They have nice young one's there too. Good Luck.

Professer
10-12-04, 15:10
Tried RT today gad Mary Bell good massage but didnt get anything else.

Haker how did you approach them they seem so legit the girls there are very good looking send a rookie some advice.

Be Save,

The Professer

Hacker
10-14-04, 16:30
Professor,

I don’t recall doing anything special. During the massage I simply reached out and took a handful of her ass and then asked what extras were available during our session.

When you were left in the room did you strip all the way down. I have found that by doing that they will typical guess what your there for. It is my understanding that LE will not strip all the way down.

You my need to give it another try. I would recommend that you go there when Sofia is working as she typically doesn’t even bother with the massage portion if you show interest in getting right to it.

I have had Mary Belle and got all that wanted.

Hang in there it is available there.

Hacker

Eagleman
11-23-04, 22:02
Seems this thread needs more reporting so here goes, stopped by Colton Accu again, I was with Ruby, an attractive girl about 30ish. No talk of price just went into some light kissing and playing around. Same good service as expected. The really nice thing tho was that her pussy has some really strong muscles, after I came her muscles were giving me a really good grip, she'd relax, then it grip again and again. I've never had a girl grip this hard down there before, at least like she was doing. This was a real turn on. I'm still thinking about that feeling and getting horny again. I would recommend.

Lets here some more reports from the I.E.

Have fun, Eagleman