PDA

View Full Version : Utica

StreetLegal
10-01-11, 00:22
Was driving today on northbound Van Dyke just south of 21 Mile and noticed something I don't see too often. A hot blond walking in high heeled leather boots, tight jeans, and a real hot body. I mongered for a while, even parking in a strip mall north of where she was crossing the street north of 21 Mile. She gave me a look several times but it was so odd seeing her there, I didn't know what to make of it. By the time I decided to make a move she walked into the McD's. I waited thinking she would get a quick bite or use the restroom. Anyways, almost an hour later, she comes out. Look like her ride home arrived. Anyways, I am almost certain she was an SW.

Anyone else see here in this area before? I should have at least ask for digits. That is my typical move or ask if she wanted a ride since it was very cold today.

Member #4199
10-01-11, 02:30
Was driving today on northbound Van Dyke just south of 21 Mile and noticed something I don't see too often. A hot blond walking in high heeled leather boots, tight jeans, and a real hot body. I mongered for a while, even parking in a strip mall north of where she was crossing the street north of 21 Mile. She gave me a look several times but it was so odd seeing her there, I didn't know what to make of it. By the time I decided to make a move she walked into the McD's. I waited thinking she would get a quick bite or use the restroom. Anyways, almost an hour later, she comes out. Look like her ride home arrived. Anyways, I am almost certain she was an SW.

Anyone else see here in this area before? I should have at least ask for digits. That is my typical move or ask if she wanted a ride since it was very cold today.Don't know about this particular one, aren't their some hotels in the area the BP'rs use? I have come across this scenario from time to time. In my experience what it usually means is that she was at someone's place in the area (probably doing a date. Err, dream) , and for what ever reason decided to leave or was told to leave. So now she's in walking mode.

When this happens, they're definitely out of place. IF you want it then you have to survey quick and either approach or forget it. She's going to get scooped fast by another monger (you'd be surprised) and you'll never ever see her again, or because she's so out of place someone has already called their local uncle and he arrives before you can say WTF. I've seen both situations numerous times. You are right though, most times I've seen this the quality is on the upper end of the scale and I'm cussin' at myself for hesitating.

You waited over an hour at McD's? You should have gone in to use the restroom and approached her to see if she needed a ride.

StreetLegal
10-02-11, 23:09
I will have to agree with TT, I bet something happened to a BP girl. A few years ago there where 3 hotties in front of a notel on Van Dyke (12-13 mile ish) with there bags packed walking down the street, it had to be some CL girls that got the boot for the notel. I can't believe you did not offer her a ride, I thought you where a gentleman LOL.Yeah, I know, I really screwed up. Thought I would lurk for a while. Was going to catch her after leaving the McD's but that is when she got picked up by a boyfriend I assume.

StreetLegal
04-13-12, 12:26
Seems like the therapists cars are parked in back. So looks like open for business.