PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

AverageGuy82
08-13-18, 11:47
That you saw her? Like I said, I had seen her years ago and never went back. Was tempted back them because she was really cute. The two Latin chicks I'm interested in are hotamber and latinabetty.

" I saw Rosita, and it was just a boring lack luster session. I actually cut it short. Lame BBBJ, ok mish. And she was kind of a clock watcher. She didn't do anything that was really bad. Just not very good either. Wish I had skipped over this one. ".

Monger0
08-14-18, 04:42
That you saw her? Like I said, I had seen her years ago and never went back. Was tempted back them because she was really cute. The two Latin chicks I'm interested in are hotamber and latinabetty.I'm interested in latinabetty and victoriapleasures.

AverageGuy82
08-14-18, 11:54
I was interested in her but could never get a reply. I guess her booker didn't like my message introduction or whatever. Did hear she was good but that she was in her mid to late 50's.

I'm interested in latinabetty and victoriapleasures.

Xmul22
08-14-18, 15:37
5'3, 135 lbs. Not fat, not skinny. She looks exactly like her pics. LOL.

And you can still PM her even though she violated terms AFAIK.Or rather, after 4 pm. If she looks like her pics, than awesome!

Conejo Joe
08-14-18, 17:52
Saw her years ago when she was running with a small click of girls and was smaller than she is now. At the time she was covered everything and really a dead fish. Mind you she was incredibly hot, reasonable prices and might have been thinking she could get away with it, but not worth a repeat visit..I also visited her way back when. (I really miss her friend Chiquita!) She wasn't worth it then and her pics looks bigger now. It sounds like the dead fish hasn't changed.

Conejo Joe
08-14-18, 17:56
I'm interested in latinabetty and victoriapleasures.I recommend latinabetty. Betty is curvy with a good attitude. They offer a 3-some which I never got around to trying. I heard the same about Victoria being older but worth a try.

AverageGuy82
08-14-18, 22:02
Thank you. That was the name of her running partner along with Southerngal. I dug Chiquita a lot. Cute girl who retired a long time ago.

I also visited her way back when. (I really miss her friend Chiquita!) She wasn't worth it then and her pics looks bigger now. It sounds like the dead fish hasn't changed.

Monger0
08-15-18, 13:00
Just saw Ruthless Rain, bella. _. bandz on IG. I wasn't sure what to think because if you look at her IG, it seems like she's a pimped out money hungry ****, but she is very nice. Met at her nice hotel near Disney. Greeted at the door with a curvy sexy treat. She started with DFK and was very accomodating. Laid down and got a nice BBBJ with lots of moaning from her. She then took breaks of that with DFK and then back to BBBJ. THen she took everything off and laid down with her ass up. I gave some DATY and got the cover on. Started doggie, but then switched to mish because I like to see the titties bounce. Pounded her for a while. Kept up with the DFK and plenty of roaming on her curves. Finished, would definitely repeat.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 15:08
Just saw Ruthless Rain, bella. _. bandz on IG. I wasn't sure what to think because if you look at her IG, it seems like she's a pimped out money hungry ****, but she is very nice. Met at her nice hotel near Disney. Greeted at the door with a curvy sexy treat. She started with DFK and was very accomodating. Laid down and got a nice BBBJ with lots of moaning from her. She then took breaks of that with DFK and then back to BBBJ. THen she took everything off and laid down with her ass up. I gave some DATY and got the cover on. Started doggie, but then switched to mish because I like to see the titties bounce. Pounded her for a while. Kept up with the DFK and plenty of roaming on her curves. Finished, would definitely repeat.Damn awesome review. Thanks for the story. I've got her info, and was planning on seeing her eventually but I'm still super hung up on Cece until she leaves LOL. 3 x already.

AverageGuy82
08-15-18, 20:05
Have seen her 3 times in a short amount of time? Damn. I've rarely repeated with any lady. Just not my thing.

Damn awesome review. Thanks for the story. I've got her info, and was planning on seeing her eventually but I'm still super hung up on Cece until she leaves LOL. 3 x already.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 20:37
Have seen her 3 times in a short amount of time? Damn. I've rarely repeated with any lady. Just not my thing.Actually once when she was Cece18 a month ago, and twice in the past week. We've been talking a lot lately. She took a night off from working and I took her out to eat the other night.

I plan on seeing her once more before she leaves.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 20:38
She's working today in Buena Park. I highly recommend you guys see her before she's gone again. She only works once a week, and takes a week or two off. She is one of my ATFs.

I texted her and she's working until 1130 pm tonight so don't miss out.

AverageGuy82
08-15-18, 21:44
I remember being told once by a long time hobbyist to be careful seeing the same chick several times. Reason he told me was that she was either good or at least good at inflating the ego, whichever of the 2, if she knows she's got you is the most important time to be cautious.

Actually once when she was Cece18 a month ago, and twice in the past week. We've been talking a lot lately. She took a night off from working and I took her out to eat the other night.

I plan on seeing her once more before she leaves.

Sweep
08-15-18, 23:10
Actually once when she was Cece18 a month ago, and twice in the past week. We've been talking a lot lately. She took a night off from working and I took her out to eat the other night.
How does taking her to dinner work? Do you pay for her company? Or is she just grateful to have someone paying for her meal?

And I got to echo AverageGuy's thoughts. Careful to always maintain the upper hand.

SpikeBites
08-16-18, 02:39
How does taking her to dinner work? Do you pay for her company? Or is she just grateful to have someone paying for her meal?

And I got to echo AverageGuy's thoughts. Careful to always maintain the upper hand.No, I just bought her a churro and a pink drink at starbucks. Not really a dinner. So it just cost me about $10. She's just a cool chick. I feel bad for her out here on her own, being stuck in a hotel / motel. You know I just offered to take her around, show her some sights. I'm a softy. She's actually a really smart girl and knows a lot about stuff.

SCJohn
08-16-18, 03:53

Depending on the girl, it can be either on or off the clock. Some will advertise for a dinner date. To me that doesn't make any sense at all, I'm not paying her to watch her eat.

The girls I've had dinner with were always off the clock. Sometimes we'll go back to her room for desert as a thank you, but I don't expect it.

James D 2004
08-16-18, 10:45
I remember being told once by a long time hobbyist to be careful seeing the same chick several times. Reason he told me was that she was either good or at least good at inflating the ego, whichever of the 2, if she knows she's got you is the most important time to be cautious.Use your brain and your pointer down there. The most important thing is to let your brother happy.

It goes both ways. Do we always try to take advantage of each other? I bet people lose more money being ripped off at the 1st meeting. There are mutual benefits to see each other again and incentives.

I had been a regular to a stalker magnet. She was careful not to do or say anything being seen as being wrong, like being misinterpreted, offering something she doesn't deliver or an unethical way to get more money. If any client gets angry, they are in big trouble if not outright danger.

Once during pillow talk after sex, the conversation somehow turned to being caught by SO's. It seemed like she was giving me advice from her heart. She said, "It's not bad usually, unless you are caught like this. " "This" means that your wife catches you naked with a pretty young woman in bed after sex. The image cannot be unseen and divorce is the usual outcome. She even jumped once when the phone in the motel phone ranged, thinking that a PI may be coming after her again. It was just the reception; I just forgot something. It's not bad at all to get free advice or some fond or fun memories.

Xmul22
08-16-18, 16:32
She even jumped once when the phone in the motel phone ranged, thinking that a PI may be coming after her again. It was just the reception; I just forgot something. It's not bad at all to get free advice or some fond or fun memories.Dang, never thought about providers and PIs in the same sentence. Just something I thought exists in the movies, but does make much more sense in the real world.

Jl0991
08-16-18, 20:01
Can someone pm her number? I'm not on HX and don't want to activate an account for 1 girl. Would be much appreciated.

Sweep
08-16-18, 20:49
Depending on the girl, it can be either on or off the clock. Some will advertise for a dinner date. To me that doesn't make any sense at all, I'm not paying her to watch her eat.
Yeah it never made sense to me either. Grabbing a quick bite informally like Spike did at Starbucks sounds cool. But at upscale restaurants sometimes you see a couple where the looks disparity is so off the charts that the man has to be paying for the woman's company. I never understood what pleasure the dude could derive from that, especially taking into account all the looks you'd get from strangers.

Ardin
08-16-18, 22:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Xmul22
08-17-18, 03:30
Can someone pm her number? I'm not on HX and don't want to activate an account for 1 girl. Would be much appreciated.But, isn't this the HX forums? I would expect folks here to have an account to be able to read profiles and what not.

JohnPot
08-21-18, 19:51
Is she BBFS?

5'3, 135 lbs. Not fat, not skinny. She looks exactly like her pics. LOL.

And you can still PM her even though she violated terms AFAIK.

NoClue02
08-22-18, 03:01
Just visited few ladies this past month, and boy it took a toll on my fun fund. Excuse for all the grammar errors lmao.

First up is cute mandy.

There are reviews of her on the other forum as well. Cute Thai / Chinese girl, nice bolt on, petite body. Easy booking, but I think her booker is on site. There is an asian guy sitting in the lobby that only look at me when I walked in, and does not with other (since I did told them I'm asian). Anyway, mutual shower with a quick preview bbj. On the main screen, great BBBJ, spent quite a bit blowing. Her kitty is shave and look clean. I didn't spend much time down there as there is a slight smell, not a bad one but just there. Tight kitty, spent times doing mish and k9. Was able to fia. Finished in the bag, showered and back on the bed where she talked about her work, life, and all. Decent english, sometime hard to understand. Thought I'm getting a 2 shot but was turn down, not sure why when I paid for the hr, and menu did state msog. Hug goodbye and on the way thru the lobby, the same asian guy is there and looked at me again. That made me think he's the booker LOL. Don't think I will repeat.

Visit Kandi_kat89.

The pictures are her, but a bit bigger and too much makeup in person. Small titty, baby fat belly. She is loud during conversation, and not too bad during the session. Cheapy location, but safe area. Great bbj, lots of spit, and spent a good amount of time playing with the boy. Mish and k9 with her is decent, for some reason I'm not too excited with her. I'm not a fan with girls that are using too much makeup, maybe that's why it turn me off. She did said she offer BBFS if ask, and I believed she has been reviewed on the LA forum for BBFS as well. Overall it decent time with her, cheaper rate comparing to other. Would probably not repeat.

Visit Kristy. Luv.

She is freaking hot in her HX profile so she was in my bucket list for a long time. FInally able to schedule with her. She is damn cute in person. She gained a little bit of baby fat, but most of that go to her butt cheek LOL. Nice breast with inverted nipple. Great BBBJ with lots of eyes contact, would not stop sucking until I asked her to stop. Her menu is pretty accurate. Clean shaven tight kitty. Spent most of my time in mish with her. She let me choke her a bit, kinda hot when she grab my hand put it on her neck and squeeze hard. K9 was great with her. Great view from behind, and was allow fia. Lots of tats if you guys don't care. Def repeat with her once my fun fund is refilled.

WildMan007
08-22-18, 15:29
Just visited few ladies this past month, and boy it took a toll on my fun fund. Excuse for all the grammar errors lmao.

First up is cute mandy.

There are reviews of her on the other forum as well. Cute Thai / Chinese girl, nice bolt on, petite body. Easy booking, but I think her booker is on site. There is an asian guy sitting in the lobby that only look at me when I walked in, and does not with other (since I did told them I'm asian). Anyway, mutual shower with a quick preview bbj. On the main screen, great BBBJ, spent quite a bit blowing. Her kitty is shave and look clean. I didn't spend much time down there as there is a slight smell, not a bad one but just there. Tight kitty, spent times doing mish and k9. Was able to fia. Finished in the bag, showered and back on the bed where she talked about her work, life, and all. Decent english, sometime hard to understand. Thought I'm getting a 2 shot but was turn down, not sure why when I paid for the hr, and menu did state msog. Hug goodbye and on the way thru the lobby, the same asian guy is there and looked at me again. That made me think he's the booker LOL. Don't think I will repeat.

Visit Kandi_kat89.

The pictures are her, but a bit bigger and too much makeup in person. Small titty, baby fat belly. She is loud during conversation, and not too bad during the session. Cheapy location, but safe area. Great bbj, lots of spit, and spent a good amount of time playing with the boy. Mish and k9 with her is decent, for some reason I'm not too excited with her. I'm not a fan with girls that are using too much makeup, maybe that's why it turn me off. She did said she offer BBFS if ask, and I believed she has been reviewed on the LA forum for BBFS as well. Overall it decent time with her, cheaper rate comparing to other. Would probably not repeat.

Visit Kristy. Luv.

She is freaking hot in her HX profile so she was in my bucket list for a long time. FInally able to schedule with her. She is damn cute in person. She gained a little bit of baby fat, but most of that go to her butt cheek LOL. Nice breast with inverted nipple. Great BBBJ with lots of eyes contact, would not stop sucking until I asked her to stop. Her menu is pretty accurate. Clean shaven tight kitty. Spent most of my time in mish with her. She let me choke her a bit, kinda hot when she grab my hand put it on her neck and squeeze hard. K9 was great with her. Great view from behind, and was allow fia. Lots of tats if you guys don't care. Def repeat with her once my fun fund is refilled.She is a straight up ****. She finally cover up her Nick tattoo on her breast. She loves to sick your manhood. Just a warning her pussy is not tight. Been around 10 years now.

I'm pretty sure she is a friend with Alexis Sweet. Both in Corona.

NoClue02
08-23-18, 02:40
She is a straight up ****. She finally cover up her Nick tattoo on her breast. She loves to sick your manhood. Just a warning her pussy is not tight. Been around 10 years now.

I'm pretty sure she is a friend with Alexis Sweet. Both in Corona.LOL she sure is. It was a decent visit, she can control her love hole so it wasn't as bad. I only find a bit uncomfortable when she talked so loud, but she was a nice gal, very friendly and open.

JungleFun
08-23-18, 15:48
Anyone seen desi with stunningasians that can provide some info on her body and tits? Thanks.

Punter3
08-23-18, 18:27
New blonde girl on Hx. Very pretty face, nice bod, good attitude, but average service probably because she is so new. Very tight kitty. Provides occasionally to help with her expenses. A definite must if you like a trophy fuck. Also, if you are a young buck you might get more enthusiastic service.

Sjungha
08-23-18, 21:00
Anyone have any reports of her? Looking to get a massage from her and was wondering if anyone else has tried her out.

James D 2004
08-24-18, 00:34
She is a straight up ****. She finally cover up her Nick tattoo on her breast. She loves to sick your manhood. Just a warning her pussy is not tight. Been around 10 years now.

I'm pretty sure she is a friend with Alexis Sweet. Both in Corona.She is one of the few who is guilty of bombarding the site with photo uploads. Lemiz bombards us with her pretty feet and legs while Kat bombarded us with her pregnant photos. And then the baby obviously came out recently. That's why she is not tight.

SpikeBites
08-24-18, 01:56
New blonde girl on Hx. Very pretty face, nice bod, good attitude, but average service probably because she is so new. Very tight kitty. Provides occasionally to help with her expenses. A definite must if you like a trophy fuck. Also, if you are a young buck you might get more enthusiastic service.Nice. She was on my TDL, but at $240 for 30 min. Kind of pricey. Would you repeat? And are her pictures very accurate?

Thanks.

Member #5945
08-24-18, 02:49

First up is cute mandy.

There are reviews of her on the other forum as well. Cute Thai / Chinese girl, nice bolt on, petite body. Easy booking, but I think her booker is on site. There is an asian guy sitting in the lobby that only look at me when I walked in, and does not with other (since I did told them I'm asian). Anyway, mutual shower with a quick preview bbj. On the main screen, great BBBJ, spent quite a bit blowing. Her kitty is shave and look clean. I didn't spend much time down there as there is a slight smell, not a bad one but just there. Tight kitty, spent times doing mish and k9. Was able to fia. Finished in the bag, showered and back on the bed where she talked about her work, life, and all. Decent english, sometime hard to understand. Thought I'm getting a 2 shot but was turn down, not sure why when I paid for the hr, and menu did state msog. Hug goodbye and on the way thru the lobby, the same asian guy is there and looked at me again. That made me think he's the booker LOL. Don't think I will repeat.The slightly bad smell is probably from her offering bbfscip if your a regular and she trusts / likes you. As always YMMV, and to be honest it's only happened like six times in the three years that I've known her. Also they were sort of heat of the moment scenarios after I had taken her out for some drinks when I book 4 hour appointments and we came back tipsy so I don't know if I would classify her as a BBFS gal, but it's possible. I've seen her way too many times to count so only being successful with BBFS / bbfscip six times puts me at like a 5 percent success rate. Basically don't go rushing over thinking BBFS is guaranteed, but you may have better luck than me, but to be safe assume she's a cfs gal unless you two click and you become a regular. As for the asian dude chilling in the lobby, let's just say he's the luckiest out of all of us because he gets to see Mandy without having to spend a dime.

Punter3
08-24-18, 09:47
Nice. She was on my TDL, but at $240 for 30 min. Kind of pricey. Would you repeat? And are her pictures very accurate?

Thanks.I would say her pics are representative, but not actually her. I will be repeating, because I think service will improve for regulars.

VsopBoy
08-24-18, 10:02
Anyone have any reports of her? Looking to get a massage from her and was wondering if anyone else has tried her out.I saw her a while back (maybe more than 1 year ago), her massage was legit. Her body is decent but you can't touch the upper half, I only got HJ back then she made sure that was cleared. But YMMV, since business must be really slow.

Sjungha
08-24-18, 21:44
I saw her a while back (maybe more than 1 year ago), her massage was legit. Her body is decent but you can't touch the upper half, I only got HJ back then she made sure that was cleared. But YMMV, since business must be really slow.Yup. Took the plunge. Massage was great but could only touch the bottom part. Very nice and polite but I don't think I'll be seeing her again. I have a favorite at a different parlor that gives massages just as good and a better HJ for a total of. 9 after house and tip.

Ganymede
08-26-18, 13:44
Hi,

Looking for a lady that offers greek, so any suggestions? I am a bit picky; I am not into big butts, a small / tight hinee is a must.

I have seen a few asian cuties several years ago that provided greek, but that agency / girls are long gone from HX.

Thanks.

HelioSpace
08-27-18, 17:43
Hey there,

Looking for provider who includes BBBJ services. Someone with a large natural bust, curvy but not chubby, and pretty face. Kinda like https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Pretty.n.Fine.

DragonZ04
08-29-18, 15:17
Anybody got any info on Raven. 69.

Not looking for contact info just how were her services and how was she? Would you repeat?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Raven.69

Mb3333
08-29-18, 18:45
Anybody got any info on Raven. 69.

Not looking for contact info just how were her services and how was she? Would you repeat?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Raven.69.Search the forums she's been covered several times.

GMilesSd
08-30-18, 07:37
Thinking about seeing Ms. Maggie or 1 finelady this week. Here are their links:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ms.Maggie

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/1FineLady

I found a few promising reviews about 1 finelady but was not able to find anything on Maggie. Anyone have some feedback?

1 finelady apparently has a house with two other hx ladies for the time being and though it sounds rather interesting, I also think it could also be compromising.

In any event, feedback about ms. Maggie would be greatly appreciated!

SpikeBites
08-30-18, 11:14
LOL. Her stay here for 3 weeks. Netted her a WHOPPING $19 k. Tax free. FUCK ME.

Thats pretty much $1 k a day. So she worked pretty hard. And for those of you wondering, she's 4 months pregnant too. Now that she's gone I can disclose that. LOL. She deleted everything, so she's not coming back.

ManUp
08-30-18, 11:28
Search the forums she's been covered several times.She's on Listcrawler OC in Stanton. Looks hardcore.

Bill D. Cat
08-30-18, 12:47

I found a few promising reviews about 1 finelady but was not able to find anything on Maggie. Anyone have some feedback?

1 finelady apparently has a house with two other hx ladies for the time being and though it sounds rather interesting, I also think it could also be compromising.

In any event, feedback about ms. Maggie would be greatly appreciated!I reached out to 1 FineLady about a year ago to see what she offered on her menu and for her pricing. She came back with:

"I offer flat rates. I do it this way because I really enjoy spending time with a sexy man. I don't think its very sexy or loving to stop mid sexy sentence or mid juicy french kiss TO SAY. PLEASE PULL OUT YOUR WALLET BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE ANY FURTHER DOWN MY THROAT BECAUSE YOU haven't PAID FOR THAT ALA CARTE ITEM YET!

YIKES!

Instead. I spend our HOUR in bed together exactly like I would spend it if you were my man!!

That means an hour of us spoiling each other, appreciating each other, caring for each other, enjoying each other! And none of those special things would typically include LINE ITEMS. LOL!

I offer and hour or a half hour. Please give me the opportunity to spoil and appreciate you the way a real, sexy man should be! Thats difficult to accomplish in 30 minutes (I mean geez guys. I'll spend 30 minutes on the full body massage and BJ alone!

So afford yourself the treat you know you deserve. And book an hour of mind blowing time with me.

RICKI!!

HR 310.

HHR 210.

Hope to see you soon!

Ricki."

I have heard good things about her here and there. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to pay that much money unless I know it's going to be the best sex I've ever had.

Billy.

GMilesSd
08-30-18, 12:55
I reached out to 1 FineLady about a year ago to see what she offered on her menu and for her pricing. She came back with:

"I offer flat rates. I do it this way because I really enjoy spending time with a sexy man. I don't think its very sexy or loving to stop mid sexy sentence or mid juicy french kiss TO SAY. PLEASE PULL OUT YOUR WALLET BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE ANY FURTHER DOWN MY THROAT BECAUSE YOU haven't PAID FOR THAT ALA CARTE ITEM YET!

YIKES!

Instead. I spend our HOUR in bed together exactly like I would spend it if you were my man!!

That means an hour of us spoiling each other, appreciating each other, caring for each other, enjoying each other! And none of those special things would typically include LINE ITEMS. LOL!

I offer and hour or a half hour. Please give me the opportunity to spoil and appreciate you the way a real, sexy man should be! Thats difficult to accomplish in 30 minutes (I mean geez guys. I'll spend 30 minutes on the full body massage and BJ alone!

So afford yourself the treat you know you deserve. And book an hour of mind blowing time with me.

RICKI!!

HR 310.

HHR 210.

Hope to see you soon!

Ricki."

I have heard good things about her here and there. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to pay that much money unless I know it's going to be the best sex I've ever had.

Billy.I received a slightly different structure: 180/300. But she also mentioned that she likes to work with the people she sees. And generally the same response. Curious as to how 'low she can go'. Thanks for the quick feedback Billy. I am hoping that someone had a great time with ms. Maggie to convince towards her. She is 140/200.

Chris Wake
08-30-18, 13:19

Thats pretty much $1 k a day. So she worked pretty hard. And for those of you wondering, she's 4 months pregnant too. Now that she's gone I can disclose that. LOL. She deleted everything, so she's not coming back.Give her time to pop out the kid. She'll be back. They always get the itch to make easy scratch.

SpikeBites
08-30-18, 13:42
Give her time to pop out the kid. She'll be back. They always get the itch to make easy scratch.Yeah you know, I can sort of see that happening as well. Maybe that much money so quick is definitely addicting. I wouldn't be surprised if she came back.

MCldop
08-30-18, 13:56
Anyone try missjenifffer on HX before? She's visiting Vegas and I was thinking of seeing her. Thanks in advance for your help.

LoveToFuck
08-30-18, 15:54
Anyone try missjenifffer on HX before? She's visiting Vegas and I was thinking of seeing her. Thanks in advance for your help.She's awesome. A complete nympho. No limits.

Sweep
08-30-18, 18:15
Anyone try missjenifffer on HX before? She's visiting Vegas and I was thinking of seeing her. Thanks in advance for your help.Haven't seen her myself, but multiple reports about her flaking. Be prepared with a backup plan just in case.

Sweep
08-30-18, 18:30

In any event, feedback about ms. Maggie would be greatly appreciated!I saw Maggie twice a couple years ago. She was a nice girl with a touch of nervous energy. Not a clockwatcher and more of a GFE vibe. Not fat but definitely skinny fat. However I did read a report earlier this year that she's a heavy addict now. Not just seeing paraphernalia in her room but seeing her inject, so you might want to avoid for safety reasons. Again, this was just a report I read not something I saw firsthand.

GMilesSd
08-30-18, 19:09
I saw Maggie twice a couple years ago. She was a nice girl with a touch of nervous energy. Not a clockwatcher and more of a GFE vibe. Not fat but definitely skinny fat. However I did read a report earlier this year that she's a heavy addict now. Not just seeing paraphernalia in her room but seeing her inject, so you might want to avoid for safety reasons. Again, this was just a report I read not something I saw firsthand.Thanks for the info sweep. Too bad. She seemed like a sweet girl. Unfortunately, she is at a pretty seedy place as well. Speaking of pretty, looks like prettylittlenell is back.

Any recommendations for North OC companions for tomorrow afternoon? I think this itch will not go away unless I scratch it. Thought about 1 fine lady but I think billy is right. Maybe a little bit much for an itch.

AlexXela
08-30-18, 19:59
Give her time to pop out the kid. She'll be back. They always get the itch to make easy scratch.She was pregnant? I didn't even notice lmfao.

SpikeBites
08-31-18, 00:31
She was pregnant? I didn't even notice lmfao.Yup, 18 weeks.

Rdyn Nvu
08-31-18, 16:26
She does have limits. Don't think she does BBFS or anything wild. And yes, flaky at times and overbooked early in her escorting venture, with two mongers meeting face to face. Not sure if she still overbooks.

She's awesome. A complete nympho. No limits.

DreamFreez
08-31-18, 16:34

Thats pretty much $1 k a day. So she worked pretty hard. And for those of you wondering, she's 4 months pregnant too. Now that she's gone I can disclose that. LOL. She deleted everything, so she's not coming back.Back to Florida? Hmm.

I mean the tax free money is good, she can't pay off the debt with untaxed money. They're going to ask her how she got it! Etc which would lead to an investigation.

Mb3333
08-31-18, 17:25
Back to Florida? Hmm.

I mean the tax free money is good, she can't pay off the debt with untaxed money. They're going to ask her how she got it! Etc which would lead to an investigation.In no way is this meant to be argumentative purely first hand experience.

Who is going to ask or look into it? The IRS doesn't track debt payments. When I was betting sports pretty heavily and doing well I'd walk into a Wells Fargo and pay mortgage in cash no one every asks questions.

SpikeBites
08-31-18, 22:27
In no way is this meant to be argumentative purely first hand experience.

Who is going to ask or look into it? The IRS doesn't track debt payments. When I was betting sports pretty heavily and doing well I'd walk into a Wells Fargo and pay mortgage in cash no one every asks questions.Yeah I agree. Isn't the rule of thumb is to never deposit anything over $10 k into an account at one time? Anything over $10 k gets reported to the IRS.

James D 2004
08-31-18, 22:40
In no way is this meant to be argumentative purely first hand experience.

Who is going to ask or look into it? The IRS doesn't track debt payments. When I was betting sports pretty heavily and doing well I'd walk into a Wells Fargo and pay mortgage in cash no one every asks questions.If the cash mortgage payments total more than $10,000, in theory, you may be flagged by the bank for criminal Structuring to avoid tax.

Rdyn Nvu
09-01-18, 11:53
Damn. She really made that much?

No wonder some of these chicks on hx flashing their bimmers and Benz. But then, a lot of them seem to struggle with getting money for a room.

Thats pretty much $1 k a day. So she worked pretty hard. And for those of you wondering, she's 4 months pregnant too. Now that she's gone I can disclose that. LOL. She deleted everything, so she's not coming back.

James D 2004
09-02-18, 13:43
Do you know snakes used to have legs? They just fell off when they are not used, LOL.

On top of my list, she looks like an out of high school version of Honey: Novia, lighter, prettier, fancier makeup. She has been around for a couple of years now but looks the same and better everything else. We barely kissed but I still saw her on and off. Now she has a script: DFK this guy. If the tongue fight is too much too long, pull out and blow him. Moan a lot when he eats me. Try to cum, if he fails, fake it and kegel him hard. Cuddle. I don't know how they manage it. She has a big suite in a smaller but Marriot class hotel. Last time, she even brought a candle! Nowadays I always spend an hour with her, taking a nap with her naked in my arms. It suddenly dawns on me that she is every bit better than my ex-ATF who dug gold and got married. I had to pay for the motel. Except maybe the makeup part. My ex-ATF still has a drop dead pretty face without makeup. Maybe it's her big eyes and double eyelid. I don't know if that's natural or enhanced, the most popular procedure for Asian women. Novia's makeup is Kylie style, very pretty but I wasn't a big fan of. I stare at her enough that I don't think she is hiding any flaw. If she changes her makeup you won't recognize her on the streets or if she changes her name on HX.

Imagine that Honey: Paris or Honey: Claire does the all-out GFE assault you? She's all American, white. Like many girls, she has an IG account. She can shoot some swimsuits too. I was very hot on her until I saw her in all angles and tried all the positions. The problem of white girls is that they have to charge more. I'm very happy to pay but not my bank manager. If she charges me less or gives me more time, I may see her more. The other funny thing is that she can kiss non-stop but no tongue.

There is this white girl who ventured into HX probably because of her bad brake. She looks a lot younger than her age, looking exactly like a blonde high school girl out of a white neighborhood. Initially, she set her fee below the k-girls! Yes, there is a tat here and there but not show-stopping. She also doesn't think she is that pretty but in the HX without makeup category she is ahead. She isn't afraid of the hot steam in the shower. So I went to have a look. After that, I got so much PM's asking for my comment like sperms. Once when I tried to book her again, she said the next day! She is a bargain, a natural GFE. The spoiler is that when you turn her over, she has a rather big tattoo. It's really not bad at all compared to other's huge chandeliers in front. Since Asian gangsters like to cover their model-material girls with stylish tats all over their back, I would like to call her biker girl. She fixed her brake, changed her name, raised her rates, and she is here to stay.

James D 2004
09-02-18, 14:46
Damn. She really made that much?

No wonder some of these chicks on hx flashing their bimmers and Benz. But then, a lot of them seem to struggle with getting money for a room.In the SGV, the standard recruitment advertisement has been $10,000 per week. Before back pages, young pretty girls do make that much in the first week or two, when the whole village turns up. If they stay for good, only a Benz will do; any other will be looked down upon by other girls. A bimmer is OK if you are new and rebellious.

A HJ massage girl told me how she ended up in Comfort, Tustin. She saw so much young Chinese girls driving new Benz. She asked what they do and they told her that they do massage. She got the job but only realized what she had to do when a customer explained to her. The Vietnamese girls are worse. If they look good enough for a nude massage, that will be $100 without much touching.

AlexXela
09-03-18, 12:23
Do you know snakes used to have legs? They just fell off when they are not used, LOL.

On top of my list, she looks like an out of high school version of Honey: Novia, lighter, prettier, fancier makeup. She has been around for a couple of years now but looks the same and better everything else. We barely kissed but I still saw her on and off. Now she has a script: DFK this guy. If the tongue fight is too much too long, pull out and blow him. Moan a lot when he eats me. Try to cum, if he fails, fake it and kegel him hard. Cuddle. I don't know how they manage it. She has a big suite in a smaller but Marriot class hotel. Last time, she even brought a candle! Nowadays I always spend an hour with her, taking a nap with her naked in my arms. It suddenly dawns on me that she is every bit better than my ex-ATF who dug gold and got married. I had to pay for the motel. Except maybe the makeup part. My ex-ATF still has a drop dead pretty face without makeup. Maybe it's her big eyes and double eyelid. I don't know if that's natural or enhanced, the most popular procedure for Asian women. Novia's makeup is Kylie style, very pretty but I wasn't a big fan of. I stare at her enough that I don't think she is hiding any flaw. If she changes her makeup you won't recognize her on the streets or if she changes her name on HX.

Imagine that Honey: Paris or Honey: Claire does the all-out GFE assault you? She's all American, white. Like many girls, she has an IG account. She can shoot some swimsuits too. I was very hot on her until I saw her in all angles and tried all the positions. The problem of white girls is that they have to charge more. I'm very happy to pay but not my bank manager. If she charges me less or gives me more time, I may see her more. The other funny thing is that she can kiss non-stop but no tongue.

There is this white girl who ventured into HX probably because of her bad brake. She looks a lot younger than her age, looking exactly like a blonde high school girl out of a white neighborhood. Initially, she set her fee below the k-girls! Yes, there is a tat here and there but not show-stopping. She also doesn't think she is that pretty but in the HX without makeup category she is ahead. She isn't afraid of the hot steam in the shower. So I went to have a look. After that, I got so much PM's asking for my comment like sperms. Once when I tried to book her again, she said the next day! She is a bargain, a natural GFE. The spoiler is that when you turn her over, she has a rather big tattoo. It's really not bad at all compared to other's huge chandeliers in front. Since Asian gangsters like to cover their model-material girls with stylish tats all over their back, I would like to call her biker girl. She fixed her brake, changed her name, raised her rates, and she is here to stay.What's her user on hx?

Boboloo
09-03-18, 14:01
Thank you. That was the name of her running partner along with Southerngal. I dug Chiquita a lot. Cute girl who retired a long time ago.Chiquita1/ Vicky, I'd give a nice stack of cash to see her again, she never disappointed.

I talked to Southerngal years ago when she came back about Vicky.

SG was living with V whom she said was playing mom and told me I wouldn't recognize her anymore.

3 Ladies I miss, Chiquita1/ Vicky, Alina, little Miss Kat (The pornstar).

BigM1
09-05-18, 04:21
She's a sweetheart not a clockwatcher and has an open menu!I had a nice time with her. Average looks but superb service, an open menu, and a reasonable price. She has a tough life, but that has not diminished her service.

Mb3333
09-05-18, 12:22
She's a sweetheart not a clockwatcher and has an open menu!Open Menu as in BBFS friendly?

ChrisPoontang
09-05-18, 14:22
I had a nice time with her. Average looks but superb service, an open menu, and a reasonable price. She has a tough life, but that has not diminished her service.How do you feel about the massive bandages on her legs and the "medical" smell about her?

Mb3333
09-05-18, 17:01
If the cash mortgage payments total more than $10,000, in theory, you may be flagged by the bank for criminal Structuring to avoid tax.Only if a singular transaction was 10 k or above would it generate at CTR and subsequently get sent to FinCen. The system would also only recognize activity the was consistently just below 10 k over several transactions. My mortgage was no where near that. That being said I claimed my winnings but like most gamblers always lost more in the end each year.

RealSexyPanda
09-06-18, 16:08
The only pimps that do bait and switch are Chinese pimps like Madelin, SweetAsianGirls, Asiandolls4 u, etc.Also Asiantorrancehot, AsianCosta and topAsian.

JohnhMundy
09-07-18, 07:00
How do you feel about the massive bandages on her legs and the "medical" smell about her?I've seen her dozens of time over the past year. I don't know what smell and bandages you're talking about. I've seen her as recently as two weeks ago.

As others said, awesome service and very sweet. She gives an awesome BJ.

ChrisPoontang
09-10-18, 16:15
I've seen her dozens of time over the past year. I don't know what smell and bandages you're talking about. I've seen her as recently as two weeks ago.

As others said, awesome service and very sweet. She gives an awesome BJ.You must be talking about another Kaylee because I drove down to OC to see her and guess what. . . She still has bandages from a supposed car accident.

BillyBob84
09-10-18, 18:39
I had a nice time with her. Average looks but superb service, an open menu, and a reasonable price. She has a tough life, but that has not diminished her service.She hasn't been active on the site since April. Any idea if she is still around or done?

BigM1
09-11-18, 02:27
How do you feel about the massive bandages on her legs and the "medical" smell about her?I saw her this Sunday and did not see any bandages or any smells.

I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ, and fucked her silly in multiple positions.

JohnhMundy
09-12-18, 05:35
You must be talking about another Kaylee because I drove down to OC to see her and guess what. . . She still has bandages from a supposed car accident.The girl referenced by op was kayleelovely on hx. Is that who you're talking about? I'm her regular. No car accidents no bandages.

Mb3333
09-12-18, 17:54
Anyone seen her recently?

OakOak22
09-27-18, 10:47
Hey do any of you have some spare FXpoints you're willing to send over to my humaniplex account for some provider info? I just signed up for an account just recently and didn't realize I need to get out of "quarantine" in order to message providers. Anyways. Get at me fam, thanks.

AlexRodriguez
09-27-18, 14:04
Hey do any of you have some spare FXpoints you're willing to send over to my humaniplex account for some provider info? I just signed up for an account just recently and didn't realize I need to get out of "quarantine" in order to message providers. Anyways. Get at me fam, thanks.I don't use HX anymore, but when I did, it only cost like $25 to join.

OakOak22
09-27-18, 14:25
I don't use HX anymore, but when I did, it only cost like $25 to join.Ehhhhh that's the last resort.

Rdyn Nvu
09-27-18, 16:13
She's awesome. A complete nympho. No limits.Missjenifffer.

What happened to her hx profile?

Was that huge money tip the reason? Who's the big sugar daddy here, that got her, LOL.

AverageGuy82
09-28-18, 13:06
Not sure what happened to her hx account but she does post on other sites heavily. Doesn't respond most of the time though LOL. And it seems she's offering PSE dates at a increased rate, double almost from what she was doing on HX.

Missjenifffer.

What happened to her hx profile?

Was that huge money tip the reason? Who's the big sugar daddy here, that got her, LOL.

Rdyn Nvu
09-28-18, 13:24
Double? Damn, her rates were already high enough. Rather see a k-girl.

When she had her club on hx, she claimed to be all natural and complained about the other chicks with fake tits and asses.

Although, her body was pretty damn nice in person, her tits and ass were fake too.

Not sure what happened to her hx account but she does post on other sites heavily. Doesn't respond most of the time though LOL. And it seems she's offering PSE dates at a increased rate, double almost from what she was doing on HX.

HapaBoy86
09-28-18, 20:22
Not sure what happened to her hx account but she does post on other sites heavily. Doesn't respond most of the time though LOL. And it seems she's offering PSE dates at a increased rate, double almost from what she was doing on HX.Damn, she was hot though.

Any link to where she is posting now?

BigM1
09-29-18, 00:17
I saw her this Sunday and did not see any bandages or any smells.

I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ, and fucked her silly in multiple positions.Kayleelovely is looking for some gentlemen that needs to to have their dreams fulfilled. White, late 20's, full A cups, decent BBBJ and covers all positions.

Senior members for contact information. All others, she is supposed to have a classified up so I'll link it once it is up and running.

I you already have her contact information, she would like for you to contact her to begin a new dream.

Fatonius
10-03-18, 19:06
Damn, she was hot though.

Any link to where she is posting now?On Instagram using the same handle. She is a little loopy but is fun.

Punter3
10-05-18, 09:17
I don't use HX anymore, but when I did, it only cost like $25 to join.So what source (s) do you use these days to find girls? Did you stop using HX because of the expense or some other reason?

Mb3333
10-05-18, 12:47
So what source (s) do you use these days to find girls? Did you stop using HX because of the expense or some other reason?Hx is the easiest option.

WildMan007
10-05-18, 13:40
I don't use HX anymore, but when I did, it only cost like $25 to join.With less ladies paying for classified ads, Hx has have to charge more fees to keep revenue up.

HapaBoy86
10-05-18, 22:55
So what source (s) do you use these days to find girls? Did you stop using HX because of the expense or some other reason?I think hx is the best option right now. Cause yes, there are some girls are a waste of time and nasty, or weed out the girls with pipms, robs and etc.

But, if you have a network you really don't need refs like you do with many of the other girls that are not on the site.

Also, many girls are really independent and have other sites other than hx.

See them and you can use them as refs to see the larger donation girls.

SpikeBites
10-06-18, 02:41
Can someone PM her on HX and send me the info. She's HOT AF and if the price is right I might want to check her out.

Thanks.

SlevinKelevra
10-06-18, 03:39
Not sure what happened to her hx account but she does post on other sites heavily. Doesn't respond most of the time though LOL. And it seems she's offering PSE dates at a increased rate, double almost from what she was doing on HX.Which other sites?

Sice313
10-06-18, 10:55
Which other sites?https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/miss_jenifffer

SoCalJimmy
10-06-18, 14:27
Not sure what happened to her hx account but she does post on other sites heavily. Doesn't respond most of the time though LOL. And it seems she's offering PSE dates at a increased rate, double almost from what she was doing on HX.Looks like she has a new profile up. Miss_jenifffer on hx.

Avg Monger
10-07-18, 13:00
It's been well over a year since the famous Thai agency went down. That was a shame, they had great girls and all offered doubles. Lots of fun there. Are there any agencies that have Thai girls in the OC?? I've been seeing KAMP places and love the service, but could use a little variety.

Punter3
10-07-18, 14:43
Pretty, petite blonde girl. Was a lot of fun and really enjoys the sex or is a damn good actress. Either way I had fun. $3 / hour. Here menu is:

GFE -- lfk, BBBJ, deep throat, sloppy ball licking, fiv, fia, daty -- I love this oh man, dato on me, dirty talk, cfs all positions, I love 69!, submissive as all girlfriends should be and in the end there is cot or coa. Roll play is fine I love pleasing you.

Seems to be an independent. Report back if you see her.

DogTown997
10-07-18, 15:28
Can someone PM her on HX and send me the info. She's HOT AF and if the price is right I might want to check her out.

Thanks.She's good to go.

SpikeBites
10-07-18, 20:30
She's good to go.You've seen her? Can I get a review? And could you PM me her details? I have FX points but don't want to enable mail just yet. If I enabled mail then I'd spend the whole month banging HX girls.

SpikeBites
10-07-18, 20:32
Pretty, petite blonde girl. Was a lot of fun and really enjoys the sex or is a damn good actress. Either way I had fun. $3 / hour. Here menu is:

GFE -- lfk, BBBJ, deep throat, sloppy ball licking, fiv, fia, daty -- I love this oh man, dato on me, dirty talk, cfs all positions, I love 69!, submissive as all girlfriends should be and in the end there is cot or coa. Roll play is fine I love pleasing you.

Seems to be an independent. Report back if you see her.Damn $300/ hr? How much for hhr? I'm guessing her pics are real?

HapaBoy86
10-07-18, 22:55

Seems to be an independent. Report back if you see her.Thanks for report. Is she a greek provider and she has nice sexy pics she keeps postimhg.

NoClue02
10-08-18, 03:28
It's been well over a year since the famous Thai agency went down. That was a shame, they had great girls and all offered doubles. Lots of fun there. Are there any agencies that have Thai girls in the OC?? I've been seeing KAMP places and love the service, but could use a little variety.Would love to get some info on this too. ImThere is a thai agency in scp area, but based on the mongers reported here, mamasan switched the girl without letting you know, and one of the girl seem "manly" LOL. After I read couple reviews, I didn't go and check them out.

Edward Appleby
10-08-18, 10:42

Seems to be an independent. Report back if you see her.Not indie.

Avg Monger
10-08-18, 11:12
Would love to get some info on this too. ImThere is a thai agency in scp area, but based on the mongers reported here, mamasan switched the girl without letting you know, and one of the girl seem "manly" LOL. After I read couple reviews, I didn't go and check them out.LOL yes, I remember someone posting that. I should have clarified Thai girls. The post op thing just not my cup of tea.

Punter3
10-08-18, 12:19
Thanks for report. Is she a greek provider and she has nice sexy pics she keeps postimhg.Her ad did say she provides greek, depending on size, but you need to request in advance so she can prepare. So of her pics feature a butt plug as well.

Punter3
10-08-18, 12:24
Damn $300/ hr? How much for hhr? I'm guessing her pics are real?I find that $3/ hr is the standard rate these days for the non-skanky non-asian girls. Asians are usually $260 and you can find some great GFE girls in the crowd.

With that said her half hour is $180. If you opt for the hour, included is msog, cimws, pics and vids.

Mysterious1
10-08-18, 13:51
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HavenChase

She's been ran through for only joining the site a month ago, LOL.

Punter3
10-08-18, 18:55

She's been ran through for only joining the site a month ago, LOL.I saw her on her second day. She was fun and delivered her full menu. Clean and tasty down below. But she has been at it non-stop since then, so you have to wonder how the perfomrance is now? Getting fucked 5-10 times per day for a month has to take its toll. I hate it when these new girls find they are popular and feel like they should provide non-stop for the money. In the end they get burnt out quickly and they don't end up getting the repeat clientele.

Anyways here was her menu as of early September:

Caucasian / European.

5 ft 9 in 120 lbs 32 c natural Blonde Hair.

Rates: $300 hour / $200 half hour.

Services are GFE that include: BBBJ, dfk, lfk, daty, dato on me, fiv, msog hour, cfs, cob.

No Greek / fia, no cim / cof, no BBFS or camel slides. No pics / video.

SpikeBites
10-08-18, 19:39

She's been ran through for only joining the site a month ago, LOL.Holy crap. She's seen 92 guys in a month. That's a LOT. She's definitely hot though.

SpikeBites
10-08-18, 19:40
I find that $3/ hr is the standard rate these days for the non-skanky non-asian girls. Asians are usually $260 and you can find some great GFE girls in the crowd.

With that said her half hour is $180. If you opt for the hour, included is msog, cimws, pics and vids.I wish my recovery time was quicker. WHenever I get an hour with a girl I always think I can MSOG. But nope. Can't even get it back up or nut again. Sucks. So I always opt for the 30 min.

Punter3
10-08-18, 20:22
Holy crap. She's seen 92 guys in a month. That's a LOT. She's definitely hot though.The 92 guys are only the guys that rated her. Like me, most guys don't rate most of the time, or if they do they delete it if a rating is not reciprocated. I did not rate Haven.

Punter3
10-08-18, 20:25
I wish my recovery time was quicker. WHenever I get an hour with a girl I always think I can MSOG. But nope. Can't even get it back up or nut again. Sucks. So I always opt for the 30 min.I too often don't indulge in the second cup, because I can't. But likewise, it often takes me longer than 30 minutes for the first cup and I hate being under time pressure. I would rather pay the extra fee and take my time than feel like I am being rushed. The curse of age -- can't do it as often, but can afford to pay for the extra time.

WildMan007
10-09-18, 00:29
Holy crap. She's seen 92 guys in a month. That's a LOT. She's definitely hot though.Just think if she keep all of money she collected. She can take 2 months off after that work load.

DJwezzy
10-09-18, 02:06
I saw her on her second day. She was fun and delivered her full menu. Clean and tasty down below. But she has been at it non-stop since then, so you have to wonder how the perfomrance is now? Getting fucked 5-10 times per day for a month has to take its toll. I hate it when these new girls find they are popular and feel like they should provide non-stop for the money. In the end they get burnt out quickly and they don't end up getting the repeat clientele.

Anyways here was her menu as of early September:

Caucasian / European.

5 ft 9 in 120 lbs 32 c natural Blonde Hair.

Rates: $300 hour / $200 half hour.

Services are GFE that include: BBBJ, dfk, lfk, daty, dato on me, fiv, msog hour, cfs, cob.

No Greek / fia, no cim / cof, no BBFS or camel slides. No pics / video.I meet with her before she was on HX.

Saw her on seeking arragment about 4 moths ago.

She's spend the night for 3 benjamins.

Too bad you know who was able to recruit her.

Rdyn Nvu
10-09-18, 15:44
I meet with her before she was on HX.

Saw her on seeking arragment about 4 moths ago.

She's spend the night for 3 benjamins.

Too bad you know who was able to recruit her.Seems to be a booker / manager of a lot of girls on hx.

Probably super charismatic or something.

Punter3
10-09-18, 20:42
Seems to be a booker / manager of a lot of girls on hx.

Probably super charismatic or something.I here from the girls that they like him because he gives them a very fair split so they keep the majority of what they make and he doesn't try to fuck them for free just because he is the manager. With that said he usually has the best collection of girls around and some will provide BBFS for an upcharge. It is only a small percentage though and you have to bring it up during the session. I haven't actually gotten it in a while, but at the 55/91 location I was able to upgrade several times.

ChrisPoontang
10-09-18, 20:53
I here from the girls that they like him because he gives them a very fair split so they keep the majority of what they make and he doesn't try to fuck them for free just because he is the manager. With that said he usually has the best collection of girls around and some will provide BBFS for an upcharge. It is only a small percentage though and you have to bring it up during the session. I haven't actually gotten it in a while, but at the 55/91 location I was able to upgrade several times.Yeah but the fact remains that he could be charged with human trafficking if a girl ever flipped on him.

That charge carries 16 years and they can tack on having to register as a sex offender for life.

All HX bookers are playing with fire for every little in return.

Mysterious1
10-09-18, 20:54
I here from the girls that they like him because he gives them a very fair split so they keep the majority of what they make and he doesn't try to fuck them for free just because he is the manager. With that said he usually has the best collection of girls around and some will provide BBFS for an upcharge. It is only a small percentage though and you have to bring it up during the session. I haven't actually gotten it in a while, but at the 55/91 location I was able to upgrade several times.It's 20% now (used to be 15%) and they have to pay for room.

He recruits them from sa, after he meets & fucks them.

HapaBoy86
10-09-18, 21:35
Seems to be a booker / manager of a lot of girls on hx.

Probably super charismatic or something.Many of the hx bookers are Lvl 5 guys and they cheap or free services for booking them.

Punter3
10-10-18, 16:03
Hx use to have a stream of co-eds that would join for a while and then disappear. Usually college girl spinner types that wanted to earn some extra cash, as opposed to jaded pros. If you saw them early, you typically got memorable service. These girls usually averaged $3/ hr on Hx and double that on the random escort sites like ted tryst.

Now it seems that the site is inundated with street girls who have become aware that Hx exists. The service from these girls is usually subpar and they mostly appear to be jaded pros.

VaqueroNegro
10-10-18, 17:41
Hx use to have a stream of co-eds that would join for a while and then disappear. Usually college girl spinner types that wanted to earn some extra cash, as opposed to jaded pros. If you saw them early, you typically got memorable service. These girls usually averaged $3/ hr on Hx and double that on the random escort sites like ted tryst.

Now it seems that the site is inundated with street girls who have become aware that Hx exists. The service from these girls is usually subpar and they mostly appear to be jaded pros.The most amazing HX experience I've ever had was with one of these girls a few years ago. When I saw her, she had no ratings so I might have even been her first. Man, as soon as I got in bed with her, she literally attacked me with DFK and BBBJ. It was amazing and I knew I was one lucky motherfucker. I saw her again a few weeks later, but the passion was gone. Her profile said she was 19, but I found her on FB and she'd actually turned 18 a couple of months prior to our encounter. She's gone now, but man, that was one for the spank bank.

SpikeBites
10-10-18, 19:00

Now it seems that the site is inundated with street girls who have become aware that Hx exists. The service from these girls is usually subpar and they mostly appear to be jaded pros.Ever since I found out about Tijuana, I haven't touched HX in a long time. Tijuana girls are much more affordable and sometimes even hotter. You can shop around waiting for the girl you want rather than take a chance on fake pictures on HX.

Punter3
10-10-18, 19:37
Ever since I found out about Tijuana, I haven't touched HX in a long time. Tijuana girls are much more affordable and sometimes even hotter. You can shop around waiting for the girl you want rather than take a chance on fake pictures on HX.I am in the northernmost part of OC at the border to LA county. For me to get to Tijuana would probably take 2. 5 hours without traffic, double that for the return. Everything I hear about Tijuana and the Hong Kong club is great and I might do it one of these days, but on a routine basis it is out of the question for me. I do follow the Tijuana thread here and may try and join up with a group if they are going at a time I schedule around work.

As to pictures on Hx, I find they are usually pretty accurate. Girls get outed if they use fake pics. That is not to say, that girls don't use deceiving pics. Some do, so always be weary of the pics that are only showing odd angles and have poor lighting as the only reason a girl would do that was to hide something. In this day and age with studio quality cameras in every phone, any excuse for poor photos is just a cover up.

HapaBoy86
10-10-18, 22:09

Now it seems that the site is inundated with street girls who have become aware that Hx exists. The service from these girls is usually subpar and they mostly appear to be jaded pros.There still there but they come and go. Many of them are booked / pimped (female) by the same crew (like Bliss) or few others.

But, also the level 5 guys chase them away cause they want to book them and when they say NO. The lvl 5 guys fuck with there profiles and or start talking crap about them so they loose business.

SpikeBites
10-11-18, 04:20
I am in the northernmost part of OC at the border to LA county. For me to get to Tijuana would probably take 2. 5 hours without traffic, double that for the return. Everything I hear about Tijuana and the Hong Kong club is great and I might do it one of these days, but on a routine basis it is out of the question for me. I do follow the Tijuana thread here and may try and join up with a group if they are going at a time I schedule around work.

As to pictures on Hx, I find they are usually pretty accurate. Girls get outed if they use fake pics. That is not to say, that girls don't use deceiving pics. Some do, so always be weary of the pics that are only showing odd angles and have poor lighting as the only reason a girl would do that was to hide something. In this day and age with studio quality cameras in every phone, any excuse for poor photos is just a cover up.I'm guessing you live closer to Brea? So yeah, it would probably take you 1. 5 hrs to get there which isn't too bad. I am in Irvine, and on a weekday around 6 pm, it'll take around 80-90 minutes to get down there and into the club. On the way home, it takes me 70-75 minutes to get back to Irvine (which is about a 95 mile drive according to waze, so it's not too bad. It's worth going just for the experience at least one time. I usually carpool with some guys I met on this message board. Really fun.

Pictures are accurate for the most part, I've found that some girls either photoshop heavily, or they post pictures of themselves that are 5-6 years old. For example, look at profiles Juicy-Jasmin and Reina-Ryder. I saw Juicy Jasmin and she looks NOTHING like her photos. I don't know how her booker edited those photos but she looks way better in her pics than she does in RL. So disappointed. And I heard reina-ryder is also not that great looking but her pics look decent enough.

SpikeBites
10-11-18, 04:21
There still there but they come and go. Many of them are booked / pimped (female) by the same crew (like Bliss) or few others.

But, also the level 5 guys chase them away cause they want to book them and when they say NO. The lvl 5 guys fuck with there profiles and or start talking crap about them so they loose business.Yes this is true. A level 5 guy named TheRealGuido is like a mod there or something and has the power to fuck with peoples profiles and shit. And there's a dude LAChineseGuy or something that is level 5 that abuses his power too from what I read. Not sure.

JohnhMundy
10-11-18, 04:34
Yes this is true. A level 5 guy named TheRealGuido is like a mod there or something and has the power to fuck with peoples profiles and shit. And there's a dude LAChineseGuy or something that is level 5 that abuses his power too from what I read. Not sure.And whose profiles are they purported to have fucked with?

James D 2004
10-11-18, 10:23
There still there but they come and go. Many of them are booked / pimped (female) by the same crew (like Bliss) or few others.

But, also the level 5 guys chase them away cause they want to book them and when they say NO. The lvl 5 guys fuck with there profiles and or start talking crap about them so they loose business.I'm not so sure about new ones after the FOSTA thing. Maybe the recruiters stay lower profile and wait and see.

The older ones are still there, particularly they have less other places to advertise and work. One girl stopped coming after FOSTA but then she worked very hard in the few months before that. Maybe she was well prepared for it. Old clients can still book her with the same booker but it doesn't worth her trip to OC for now.

Yes, new girls earlier this year, last year, and last last year. Are still there. One suddenly becomes active after a year off. Maybe there are less competition now for the same sort, or fewer places to advertise for other gigs. Some changes name and booker so they are sort of new again. Some turn up when rent come up. But I suspect some tours around the country.

It's funny that you bring it up. I will never book anyone that is level 2 or higher. So a good way to stay low level for girls is to avoid taking high-level guys! I haven't thought of that. And of course, they are trouble one way or the other. A girl actually asked me why I'm level 0 when I am on HX for so long. She has the answer. She is level 0 after changing her name and I have been seeing her for a couple of months before and after. Zero score.

I think it's a mistake to give people voting power according to their levels. Imagine that if we have state and federal voting levels according to income! I don't think you need many level 5 guys to join up, they do, to have enough votes to mess things up.

Punter3
10-11-18, 11:17
Just saw Vanessa whose profile is ArmCandy on Hx. She Swedish with an accent and advertises $350 for the hour. I was hesitant, but who doesn't want to see a Swedish blonde? I am glad I did. One of the best GFE experiences I have had ever. She is gorgeous, kisses DFK passionately and tenderly, enjoys DATY, gives solid BBBJ and takes instruction on fast / slow hard or soft etc, and offers all positions covered. Quick LASER:

L - 8.

A - 9.

S - 9.

E - 350.

Repeat. As often as I can afford it until she leaves.

See her while you can. I am smitten.

Chinese731
10-11-18, 12:39
Just saw Vanessa whose profile is ArmCandy on Hx. She Swedish with an accent and advertises $350 for the hour. I was hesitant, but who doesn't want to see a Swedish blonde? I am glad I did. One of the best GFE experiences I have had ever. She is gorgeous, kisses DFK passionately and tenderly, enjoys DATY, gives solid BBBJ and takes instruction on fast / slow hard or soft etc, and offers all positions covered. Quick LASER:

L - 8.

A - 9.

S - 9.

E - 350.

See her while you can. I am smitten.Are her pictures accurate? Are they really her?

GMilesSd
10-11-18, 14:23
Hello all,

Bringing this post over from the San Diego HX section since she is in Costa Mesa today.

Has anyone seen Jenna. Luv? I thought she was San Diego exclusive but apparently she travels quite often. Fortunately, I have an appointment with her this weekend and if any members have information on what to expect, I would greatly appreciate it! Looks like she has an extensive list on HX, but only three reviews on PrivateDelights.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jenna.luv

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jenna.luv

SpikeBites
10-11-18, 16:26

L - 8.

A - 9.

S - 9.

E - 350.

See her while you can. I am smitten.Thanks for the review. $350 is a lot for an hour LOL. Does she do HHr?

WildMan007
10-11-18, 17:54

L - 8.

A - 9.

S - 9.

E - 350.

See her while you can. I am smitten.Thank your the LASER. That is old school on HX. I like it immensely.

JohnPot
10-11-18, 18:13
Would you mind share her handle in case she ever come back?

The most amazing HX experience I've ever had was with one of these girls a few years ago. When I saw her, she had no ratings so I might have even been her first. Man, as soon as I got in bed with her, she literally attacked me with DFK and BBBJ. It was amazing and I knew I was one lucky motherfucker. I saw her again a few weeks later, but the passion was gone. Her profile said she was 19, but I found her on FB and she'd actually turned 18 a couple of months prior to our encounter. She's gone now, but man, that was one for the spank bank.

Punter3
10-11-18, 19:21
Are her pictures accurate? Are they really her?Having seen her in person, I can vouch for the fact the pics are real. She also has a very pretty face, but she wants to keep her activities private.

Also, she does offer half-hours at $250 / hhr.

OCpyro
10-11-18, 19:46
Hello all,

Bringing this post over from the San Diego HX section since she is in Costa Mesa today.

Has anyone seen Jenna. Luv? I thought she was San Diego exclusive but apparently she travels quite often. Fortunately, I have an appointment with her this weekend and if any members have information on what to expect, I would greatly appreciate it! Looks like she has an extensive list on HX, but only three reviews on PrivateDelights.

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jenna.luvMy God those nipples!! Even if she has a bad review, I might go just to see those in person.

Jake Diver
10-12-18, 01:03
Hello all,

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jenna.luv.Saw her a while ago and had a good time with her. At one time, she was associated with a shady crew, but I'm not sure if that's been verified. I had no issues with her when I saw her.

EmoDisliker
10-12-18, 16:31
Pictures are accurate for the most part, I've found that some girls either photoshop heavily, or they post pictures of themselves that are 5-6 years old. For example, look at profiles Juicy-Jasmin and Reina-Ryder. I saw Juicy Jasmin and she looks NOTHING like her photos. I don't know how her booker edited those photos but she looks way better in her pics than she does in RL. So disappointed. And I heard reina-ryder is also not that great looking but her pics look decent enough.Aw man that sucks to hear. Both of them were on my radar. Can you give some more specifics on Jasmin? She looks really good in the photos and the two face pics do not look shopped at all.

SpikeBites
10-12-18, 19:14
It's 20% now (used to be 15%) and they have to pay for room.

He recruits them from sa, after he meets & fucks them.You are right. His name is Alex. He's the one that books all of these girls. I was talking to one of the girls that he used to book for and no, he's not a very charismatic person. He's actually very overweight light skinned Mexican dude who finds girls on seeking arrangement, fucks them, then after he's done fucking them he offers to book the girls on HX. These girls never heard of HX so he promises to them to make a lot more money than finding a sugar daddy. It's a very sad story. He even uses cocaine to convince girls to do it.

HapaBoy86
10-13-18, 04:25
Yes this is true. A level 5 guy named TheRealGuido is like a mod there or something and has the power to fuck with peoples profiles and shit. And there's a dude LAChineseGuy or something that is level 5 that abuses his power too from what I read. Not sure.Don't forget Fubar. So called Sgt of Arms on HX.

He abuses his hiiden Mod Status to fuck with everyone and likes to start shit!

Also, there used to be TheH lvl 5 guy who bailed after getting the hi-victor virus. Was notorious for being #1 Ahole.

HapaBoy86
10-13-18, 04:28
You are right. His name is Alex. He's the one that books all of these girls. I was talking to one of the girls that he used to book for and no, he's not a very charismatic person. He's actually very overweight light skinned Mexican dude who finds girls on seeking arrangement, fucks them, then after he's done fucking them he offers to book the girls on HX. These girls never heard of HX so he promises to them to make a lot more money than finding a sugar daddy. It's a very sad story. He even uses cocaine to convince girls to do it.Are you able to say what girls he books right now?

Punter3
10-13-18, 09:21
Aw man that sucks to hear. Both of them were on my radar. Can you give some more specifics on Jasmin? She looks really good in the photos and the two face pics do not look shopped at all.I know that Juicy-Jasmin is part of the Bliss crew as is a girl whose pictures I have been drooling over -- LaurenLush. The reason I haven't seen Lauren is that the pics from this crew are always heavily photoshopped to make the girls look super model quality appealing, which is never the reality. For that they charge $400 / hr or $200 / hhr. I will say having seen a few girls in the past (when the photo shopping was not so blatant) that they usually are very accomodating in providing all the GFE services, but they never look anywhere as good as the photos. There reply usually reads: GFE MENU. Cfs, BBBJ, Cot, Cob, Daty, Dato on me only!, Dfk, HJ, Dirty talk, Fbsm, MSOG for every appt!.

ROSES. 200-30,300-45,400-hr.

Ruben Kincaid
10-13-18, 11:34
Late reply, but I saw her recently and she's a nice middle age woman who loves to fuck and is definitely repeatable if I'm in the area. Full GFE, 100/30 but I was there a full hour.

Anyone seen her recently?

SpikeBites
10-13-18, 19:55
Are you able to say what girls he books right now?You can tell who he books for. All of his profiles look the same. Like for example SofiaVeria's profile looks like its booked by Alex. Same format, same content, very brief description of where they are.

SpikeBites
10-13-18, 19:57
Aw man that sucks to hear. Both of them were on my radar. Can you give some more specifics on Jasmin? She looks really good in the photos and the two face pics do not look shopped at all.Do NOT see Jasmin. She has huge boobs but they sag down to her belly button. Plus she has a lot of bacne. (acne on the back), its disgusting. When I saw her she was on her period so she had this metal ring inside her shit. And I was like WTF. Plus her BJ sucked. No friction, just very sloppy wet and no feeling.

And reina's pics are photoshopped too.

SpikeBites
10-13-18, 20:01
I know that Juicy-Jasmin is part of the Bliss crew as is a girl whose pictures I have been drooling over -- LaurenLush. The reason I haven't seen Lauren is that the pics from this crew are always heavily photoshopped to make the girls look super model quality appealing, which is never the reality. For that they charge $400 / hr or $200 / hhr. I will say having seen a few girls in the past (when the photo shopping was not so blatant) that they usually are very accomodating in providing all the GFE services, but they never look anywhere as good as the photos. There reply usually reads: GFE MENU. Cfs, BBBJ, Cot, Cob, Daty, Dato on me only!, Dfk, HJ, Dirty talk, Fbsm, MSOG for every appt!.

ROSES. 200-30,300-45,400-hr.Yep. That seems to be the going rate for all of that crew. And yes, all photos are heavily photoshopped and altered. I did see one girl from that crew that was better looking than the pics which was surprising. But she's off on her own now.

Another one of their crew that has heavily photoshopped pics is Kristen-Knightly. She looks good / decent in the pics but definitely not accurate. I heard her and ReinaRyder both have crazy stomach stretch marks or beer bellies almost.

This crew takes 30-40% of the girls commissions but at least he pays for the girls' hotel room unlike Alex. But sometimes the girls will share a room in one hotel so he books clients to use the room and girls have to wait by the pool while one of them finishes. You will usually see all of these girls in the same location on the same day if you follow them.

James D 2004
10-13-18, 23:27
Yep. That seems to be the going rate for all of that crew. And yes, all photos are heavily photoshopped and altered. I did see one girl from that crew that was better looking than the pics which was surprising. But she's off on her own now.

Another one of their crew that has heavily photoshopped pics is Kristen-Knightly. She looks good / decent in the pics but definitely not accurate. I heard her and ReinaRyder both have crazy stomach stretch marks or beer bellies almost.

This crew takes 30-40% of the girls commissions but at least he pays for the girls' hotel room unlike Alex. But sometimes the girls will share a room in one hotel so he books clients to use the room and girls have to wait by the pool while one of them finishes. You will usually see all of these girls in the same location on the same day if you follow them.I'm not so sure about who books who. I ran into the Bliss crew thrice over about 3 years. Exactly the same number with texts still stored in my cloud. Their styles are a bit different. The first one has real pictures alongside a few misleading ones. She is GFE and everything and the prettiest blonde blue girl I had anal with. The 2nd one has the common over exposure style. Pretty pictures but actually didn't show much body except for the pretty face. I thought that couldn't go wrong but they just gave me a different girl with a little resemblance but 10 years older and sags everywhere. The 3rd one has the Kristen style, looking real but if you get the same girl then they must be using AI photoshopping. The price is indeed raised but I was quoted $180 for half and I don't think they expect much people to take the longer options.

To make things more confusing, I think he used old pictures he managed for another girl, or he reused an account, or he just changed the name of one girl.

In common, they are all American white girls. Two maybe all three are blonde with blue eyes. Maybe he pays and uses the hotels effectively. I went to a few of the nice hotels in NPB airport area that I don't even know existed. Morning booking is OK. And hhr is welcomed, unlike some other girls who have to pay for their room. They will cancel if there are not enough hours to break even.

SpikeBites
10-14-18, 01:11
I'm not so sure about who books who. I ran into the Bliss crew thrice over about 3 years. Exactly the same number with texts still stored in my cloud. Their styles are a bit different. The first one has real pictures alongside a few misleading ones. She is GFE and everything and the prettiest blonde blue girl I had anal with. The 2nd one has the common over exposure style. Pretty pictures but actually didn't show much body except for the pretty face. I thought that couldn't go wrong but they just gave me a different girl with a little resemblance but 10 years older and sags everywhere. The 3rd one has the Kristen style, looking real but if you get the same girl then they must be using AI photoshopping. The price is indeed raised but I was quoted $180 for half and I don't think they expect much people to take the longer options.

To make things more confusing, I think he used old pictures he managed for another girl, or he reused an account, or he just changed the name of one girl.

In common, they are all American white girls. Two maybe all three are blonde with blue eyes. Maybe he pays and uses the hotels effectively. I went to a few of the nice hotels in NPB airport area that I don't even know existed. Morning booking is OK. And hhr is welcomed, unlike some other girls who have to pay for their room. They will cancel if there are not enough hours to break even.This blonde blue eyed girl that you had anal with. Is she still around? That sounds like someone I would LOVE to try and see. LOL.

SpikeBites
10-14-18, 01:14
I know that Juicy-Jasmin is part of the Bliss crew as is a girl whose pictures I have been drooling over -- LaurenLush. The reason I haven't seen Lauren is that the pics from this crew are always heavily photoshopped to make the girls look super model quality appealing, which is never the reality. For that they charge $400 / hr or $200 / hhr. I will say having seen a few girls in the past (when the photo shopping was not so blatant) that they usually are very accomodating in providing all the GFE services, but they never look anywhere as good as the photos. There reply usually reads: GFE MENU. Cfs, BBBJ, Cot, Cob, Daty, Dato on me only!, Dfk, HJ, Dirty talk, Fbsm, MSOG for every appt!.

ROSES. 200-30,300-45,400-hr.I don't think this LaurenLush girl is part of the same crew as Juicy Jasmin. I can't see her pics. Jasmin crew usually leaves photos up when even when they aren't working.

Captain Solo
10-14-18, 01:27
There are hundreds nice, clean, young, fresh, sweet, pretty girls of all sizes, shapes, skin and hair colors in Tijuana every night, happy to provide MSOG for cheap. Hundreds of the hottest girls from all over Mexico and Central / South America go to Tijuana to work.

There are many English-speaking hot girls in HK bar and in the street. They are far more nice, clean, pretty than OC women. Nice thing is, the girls won't or can't talk back to you in nasty language hehe.

Only 1 hour drive South of OC. Hang out have fun with the bros, party and screw hot girls all night. Forget old, obese, ugly, nasty women in Humaniflex. YUK!

HapaBoy86
10-14-18, 04:38
You can tell who he books for. All of his profiles look the same. Like for example SofiaVeria's profile looks like its booked by Alex. Same format, same content, very brief description of where they are.He must be booking TinyHanna as well them Same longo on profile.

Thanks.

KoolKeith323
10-14-18, 11:19
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this MILF?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kelly4U

Punter3
10-14-18, 12:06
I don't think this LaurenLush girl is part of the same crew as Juicy Jasmin. I can't see her pics. Jasmin crew usually leaves photos up when even when they aren't working.She is part of the crew. Same exact pricing and menu. And damn she looks good, but.

James D 2004
10-14-18, 15:41
This blonde blue eyed girl that you had anal with. Is she still around? That sounds like someone I would LOVE to try and see. LOL.I still saw her pictures with a different name this year until a couple of months ago. She is another rare case of a bad blowjob. Maybe not bad but it makes a huge difference when I have to CIM. The best was the time when I malfunctioned. I gave up and put her hand on my cock. It took her a long time to finish me with lots of eye-to-eye and DFK.

BigM1
10-14-18, 19:19
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this MILF?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kelly4UShe's a good looking MILF. She could be a lady that you secretly follow in a supermarket, great attitude, good services, she's into what she offers, you'll have a good time.

She came 2 x for me. She would be a good plan B. BBBJ and CFS.

KoolKeith323
10-14-18, 19:33
She's a good looking MILF. She could be a lady that you secretly follow in a supermarket, great attitude, good services, she's into what she offers, you'll have a good time.

She came 2 x for me. She would be a good plan B. BBBJ and CFS.Appreciate the info. I'll contact her.

BuddyKing
10-15-18, 01:16
Anyone know of a good Thai agency like Thaiangels4 u or independent Thai girls? I miss seeing Joy and I've been having a hard time finding similar types of southeast asian girls with darker skin tone ever since they went down. I like the girls that come from Thailand and have an accent when they speak their rusty English.

Punter3
10-15-18, 14:37
Anyone know of a good Thai agency like Thaiangels4 u or independent Thai girls? I miss seeing Joy and I've been having a hard time finding similar types of southeast asian girls with darker skin tone ever since they went down. I like the girls that come from Thailand and have an accent when they speak their rusty English.There were several agencies specializing in Thai girls in the Irvine area, but haven't seen any in a bit. No one new has popped up on Hx either.

Xmul22
10-15-18, 17:02
Another one of their crew that has heavily photoshopped pics is Kristen-Knightly. She looks good / decent in the pics but definitely not accurate. I heard her and ReinaRyder both have crazy stomach stretch marks or beer bellies almost.I saw Kristen-Knightly back when she Angelic-Avery, over 2 years ago. Kristen-Knightly has a newer set of photos that no longer resemble the Angelic-Avery / Hannah-Dreams that I saw. Either they are heavily photoshopped, or a new girl taking over that profile. Angelic-Avery was slim with no stretch marks or even a belly, was talkative and very friendly and fun, but again, that was 2 years ago.

I'll share this about what I learned from Angelic-Avery: the girls share and hangout in a room elsewhere and use our room when booked. She had no idea what the booker writes in the ads / reply, cause she had no idea what some of the terms meant. When I left, I saw a girl doing various poses by the side of the pool, being photographed by a heavy-set, hispanic-looking dude. Sure enough, her profile and photos did appear on HX later!! (Don't recall which profile).

I've always wanted to visit that stable again cause they do deliver on young hotties, but the price hike since then has always been a limiting factor. It's discouraging to hear about the grossly misrepresented pictures now.

Xmul22
10-15-18, 17:13
There were several agencies specializing in Thai girls in the Irvine area, but haven't seen any in a bit. No one new has popped up on Hx either.There are indies out there, sharing a booker. There's also a "new" agency that I haven't visited yet, but folks here have mentioned B&S tactics (but you still get one of the girls from the stable). Also, the rates are a bit higher than the agencies of the past, just barely shy of KAMP rates. Their profiles end with "loren" on HX.

I have not seen any of them yet, but I will report back when I finally do. It's great to see some Thai action back, but scared to find out that the level of service will not match that of the past.

Punter3
10-15-18, 18:38
I saw Kristen-Knightly back when she Angelic-Avery, over 2 years ago. Kristen-Knightly has a newer set of photos that no longer resemble the Angelic-Avery / Hannah-Dreams that I saw. Either they are heavily photoshopped, or a new girl taking over that profile. Angelic-Avery was slim with no stretch marks or even a belly, was talkative and very friendly and fun, but again, that was 2 years ago.

I'll share this about what I learned from Angelic-Avery: the girls share and hangout in a room elsewhere and use our room when booked. She had no idea what the booker writes in the ads / reply, cause she had no idea what some of the terms meant. When I left, I saw a girl doing various poses by the side of the pool, being photographed by a heavy-set, hispanic-looking dude. Sure enough, her profile and photos did appear on HX later!! (Don't recall which profile).

I've always wanted to visit that stable again cause they do deliver on young hotties, but the price hike since then has always been a limiting factor. It's discouraging to hear about the grossly misrepresented pictures now.My favorite girl in this crew was Anika von Tease from several years ago. She was a pretty brunette who really provided a fabulous session. At the time she was $300/ hour which was a premium to the then market rates. If that caliber of girl were still delivered I would happily pay the new rates. But their current business model definitely leaves something to be desired.

James D 2004
10-15-18, 19:25
I saw Kristen-Knightly back when she Angelic-Avery, over 2 years ago. Kristen-Knightly has a newer set of photos that no longer resemble the Angelic-Avery / Hannah-Dreams that I saw. Either they are heavily photoshopped, or a new girl taking over that profile. Angelic-Avery was slim with no stretch marks or even a belly, was talkative and very friendly and fun, but again, that was 2 years ago.

I've always wanted to visit that stable again cause they do deliver on young hotties, but the price hike since then has always been a limiting factor. It's discouraging to hear about the grossly misrepresented pictures now.That confused the hell out of everybody. That is exactly what I saw. Thanks for your verification. Otherwise, I thought some virus got into my brain. It would have been less confusing if the guy changes numbers when he changes girls' names or pictures.

MrSweat69
10-15-18, 19:27
Appreciate the info. I'll contact her.Would you care to share her contact info with me please? If needed, I can provide you with the digits from my regulars. Feel free to PM me with your preference. Thank you.

TnaStylez
10-17-18, 01:18
There are indies out there, sharing a booker. There's also a "new" agency that I haven't visited yet, but folks here have mentioned B&S tactics (but you still get one of the girls from the stable). Also, the rates are a bit higher than the agencies of the past, just barely shy of KAMP rates. Their profiles end with "loren" on HX.

I have not seen any of them yet, but I will report back when I finally do. It's great to see some Thai action back, but scared to find out that the level of service will not match that of the past.Yo Yo from "Loren" looks hot as f at $k. Someone please tell me she is real LOL.

OceansCross
10-18-18, 15:10
Down to earth white girl with a milfy body, huge tits to suffocate in, big booty, great attitude that loves to fuck. Currently in Lake Forest until Saturday, but usually is in Anaheim or Fullerton. One of my ATF, treat her well and it'll be returned in kind.

BigM1
10-18-18, 18:06
Down to earth white girl with a milfy body, huge tits to suffocate in, big booty, great attitude that loves to fuck. Currently in Lake Forest until Saturday, but usually is in Anaheim or Fullerton. One of my ATF, treat her well and it'll be returned in kind.Yes, totally agree. I enjoying all my dreams and coffee times with her.

BigM1
10-18-18, 18:07
I have lots of FX points but it appears that I can longer use them to extend my mail privileges. Can someone confirm this?

Punter3
10-18-18, 18:16
I have lots of FX points but it appears that I can longer use them to extend my mail privileges. Can someone confirm this?I spent 1200 Fx points a couple days ago for 90 days of mail. Do you have enough FX points?

Sweep
10-18-18, 19:38
Down to earth white girl with a milfy body, huge tits to suffocate in, big booty, great attitude that loves to fuck. Currently in Lake Forest until Saturday, but usually is in Anaheim or Fullerton. One of my ATF, treat her well and it'll be returned in kind.Have you tried her friend Jasminduzit? I've been curious about her but all her pics are so heavily edited that I'm sure she has to be hiding something.

SpikeBites
10-18-18, 19:49
I have lots of FX points but it appears that I can longer use them to extend my mail privileges. Can someone confirm this?LOL, send some my way. / s I still have about 1200 FX points but I am holding off on unlocking my mail privileges again for awhile. Last time I unlocked mail on HX I was seeing girls 2-3 times a week for the whole month. That was costly on my wallet.

BigM1
10-19-18, 00:05
I spent 1200 Fx points a couple days ago for 90 days of mail. Do you have enough FX points?I have 1450 FX points now.

Xmul22
10-19-18, 00:15
I have 1450 FX points now.Go to mail, 2nd link under "Compose Mail" should be "Unlock more mail", with various price options.

James D 2004
10-19-18, 02:59
I have lots of FX points but it appears that I can longer use them to extend my mail privileges. Can someone confirm this?You may have many FX points, you can take my handle.

But you can never have my heart.

Let the sky fall.

SporadicLurker
10-19-18, 20:00
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jesebel

Saw Jesebel Wednesday. Nice gal, very upbeat. Room was clean. Kind of a talker but very friendly. Started with a BBJ and worked into an extended Camel Slide. Lots of moans and dirty talk. Flipped her over and did a little DATY. She dows DFK and although she advertises FIV and FIA, it is more on than in. Finished up Missionary and went on my way. I would probably repeat.

Here is her menu.

200 hour FS.

140 half FS.

300 90 min.

Menu:

BBBJ.

Daty.

Doggie.

Rcg.

Cg.

Cim.

Cof.

Cot.

Msog.

GFE.

Fiv.

Fia.

Massage.

Dirty talk.

Dirty dance.

Ball play.

Prostate massage.

Roll play.

SCJohn
10-19-18, 20:14
I have 1450 FX points now.Just unlocked mail yesterday. No problem.

Jack926
10-20-18, 19:29
Interesting Profile (1/2 Korean, 1/2 White) but she seems to be a total FLAKE. We made two appointments and she flaked out on both appointments. She gave no advance warning and she even confirmed with me the night before for the first appointment and then she was no show, no call, no text next day until mid day. Then she texted out of nowhere and apologizing and telling me that she will make it up to me and we set another appointment for same day at 2:30 PM. I confirmed with her at 1:30 PM and she texted back: "See you LUV, look forward to our time at 2:40 PM" I got there at 2:30 PM, I texted her and waited for 1/2 hour. She never responded back to any of five texts or picked up the phone when I called her.

IWantIn945
10-21-18, 11:28
I have lots of FX points but it appears that I can longer use them to extend my mail privileges. Can someone confirm this?Just unlock 90 day mail and setting on enough point for 6 month more.

DrHunt
10-21-18, 21:03
Petite14 u2 use.

Sultrygem.

Jennylove.

Justjadded.

Jezebel.

KarmaDawn.

I don't have mail unlocked so I can't ask around on the site. Any info would be much appreciated.

TheDr.

KoolKeith323
10-21-18, 22:19
Any info on this chick?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/GinaGalaxy

BigM1
10-22-18, 01:34
Petite14 u2 use.

Sultrygem.

Jennylove.

Justjadded.

Jezebel.

KarmaDawn.

I don't have mail unlocked so I can't ask around on the site. Any info would be much appreciated.

TheDr.JustJadded.

- will treat you like a rockstar. Older MILF, nice cans, loves sex.

Xmul22
10-22-18, 13:51
Anyone know what happened to this MILF / GILF from San Diego? I met her once earlier this summer when she was in the OC for a pretty stellar session, despite flaky / late start. I noticed that her profile disappeared not too long ago.

New profile? New #? PM me if you have details about her whereabouts. Thanks!

DreamFreez
10-22-18, 13:58
Does anyone know the name of the tall brunette with cute face that comes up when you type in "Orange County escort BBBJ" on Pornhub.

She's is very attractive. Need that name.

GimmeMoreHead
10-22-18, 14:24
Does anyone know the name of the tall brunette with cute face that comes up when you type in "Orange County escort BBBJ" on Pornhub.

She's is very attractive. Need that name.Did you even bother to look in the comments? It's xosweetnessxo.

Xmul22
10-22-18, 14:36
Did you even bother to look in the comments? It's xosweetnessxo.I thought sweetness was the platinum blonde. That brunette with the little tatt on the side sure is cute, but I don't think that's sweetness. Never met her myself, so couldn't say for sure.

DreamFreez
10-22-18, 15:10
Did you even bother to look in the comments? It's xosweetnessxo.It's not the blonde, it's the brunette that has a tattoo (writing) on the left side of the upper body!

DreamFreez
10-22-18, 16:09
I thought sweetness was the platinum blonde. That brunette with the little tatt on the side sure is cute, but I don't think that's sweetness. Never met her myself, so couldn't say for sure.I found someone similar, she's in NorCal, like close to Oregon. But it's like an 8 hour drive, cannot confirm the reviews!

SuperNat
10-22-18, 16:23
I thought sweetness was the platinum blonde. That brunette with the little tatt on the side sure is cute, but I don't think that's sweetness. Never met her myself, so couldn't say for sure.That is 100% her. She had a link to that video posted on her HX account. I saw her once in SD when she had a different handle. She seemed to change her handle fairly frequently.

HapaBoy86
10-22-18, 22:06
Did you even bother to look in the comments? It's xosweetnessxo.If I remember right that asian dude in the vid got booted from HX along time ago?

Sojdm88
10-23-18, 06:09
Anyone seen this girl? Seen she's been posting recently and has some huge tits.

SpikeBites
10-23-18, 14:43
Anyone seen this girl? Seen she's been posting recently and has some huge tits.I don't like tits that big. That sag all the way down to their belly button. Just not my type. But if you want a younger girl with big tits with sub-par service, go for Juicy-Jasmin.

Sweep
10-23-18, 22:55
Anyone seen this girl? Seen she's been posting recently and has some huge tits.Is she still asking $300 per HR?

Godumbine
10-24-18, 18:52
I actually had a decent experience with Courtneyqt a few months ago. She was easy to communicate with and performed awesomely (BBBJ, many positions, even tossed my salad after I told her I would wash up). The rate was decent and I have little to no history in my hx network which was no problem to her.

One thing is that there was a girl a few years ago that went by EllyItalia. She is probably the greatest performing provider I have ever been with but she is no longer on HX. Anyone have I tell on her whereabouts?

Kenzy
10-25-18, 04:57
I don't like tits that big. That sag all the way down to their belly button. Just not my type. But if you want a younger girl with big tits with sub-par service, go for Juicy-Jasmin.How bad was the service you when had it? I am about to book with her, but her profile does not quite seem to match with her age. With low service, it may be enough for me to drop it.

SpikeBites
10-25-18, 16:40
How bad was the service you when had it? I am about to book with her, but her profile does not quite seem to match with her age. With low service, it may be enough for me to drop it.It was pretty bad. She looked nothing like her photos. She looked like a 19-20 yr old with a lot of back acne. To make things worse, she was on her period during her session so she had this ring insider of her vag. It was very distracting while fingering her. Her shit was so loose I felt no friction while fucking her so I told her to give me a BBBJ to finish me off with CIM but her BBBJ sucked too since she barely wraps her lips over my dick. So there was hardly any contact or suction. And she put so much slobber all over my dick, it was weird. I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I was just turned off by her tits that sagged down to her belly button. Not a fan. I'd avoid honestly unless you want to try a Persian girl with huge saggy boobs.

JStephens0226
10-28-18, 04:54
Anyone ever seen her? Interested in seeing a MILF type and she seems like my type.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DaddysKitten

Dolato
10-29-18, 22:11
One thing is that there was a girl a few years ago that went by EllyItalia. She is probably the greatest performing provider I have ever been with but she is no longer on HX. Anyone have I tell on her whereabouts?She was one of Pure Beauty's girl. I'd definitely repeat again, but it does seem like she's moved on. Since her profile is still up maybe there's still a chance.

You could ask PB if there's a chance Elly will be back.

HapaBoy86
10-30-18, 23:08
Anyone ever seen her? Interested in seeing a MILF type and she seems like my type.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DaddysKittenShe does look yummy.

BigM1
10-31-18, 01:13
She was here and then she is gone.

Too bad. Her pictures looked hot, but never had the opportunity.

Xmul22
10-31-18, 03:16

Too bad. Her pictures looked hot, but never had the opportunity.She must have stumbled on all these reports of flaking.

HapaBoy86
11-01-18, 02:09
She must have stumbled on all these reports of flaking.Her white knights tipped her off probably.

WildMan007
11-01-18, 20:33
Her white knights tipped her off probably.Half of the white knights on HX have faded away. Times are tough for providers. One of my sweethearts has not posted for almost two years now.

NoClue02
11-01-18, 21:09
Anyone has experience with her yet?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivi_Thai

KoolKeith323
11-02-18, 00:52
This is the same chick that many mentioned who eats guy's ass dirty, bad attitude, and has mental issues? That Fubar dude must be a white knight to her it seems like. Is it me or does anyone else find it very unattractive when ladies don't have ankles, instead of old lady grandma cankles

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ArabianPrincess2

Godumbine
11-02-18, 00:54
She was one of Pure Beauty's girl. I'd definitely repeat again, but it does seem like she's moved on. Since her profile is still up maybe there's still a chance.

You could ask PB if there's a chance Elly will be back.This is helpful. Thank you very much! Should I get any conclusive info, I'll report back.

Monger Dude
11-02-18, 08:15
This is the same chick that many mentioned who eats guy's ass dirty, bad attitude, and has mental issues? That Fubar dude must be a white knight to her it seems like. Is it me or does anyone else find it very unattractive when ladies don't have ankles, instead of old lady grandma cankles

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ArabianPrincess2LOL, you're right about that!

Godumbine
11-02-18, 16:00
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ShelbyJames

Overall, a great time with the girl above. She doesn't provide face pics, but she is indeed super cute. When I messaged her, she provided the following description, which is accurate:

Caucasian / European.

5 ft 4 in 123 lbs 32 DD NATURAL.

I did $. 80 hhr and she has a great BBBJ and Russian. She did LFK and when it came to FS, we did doggy, cowgirl, pronebone. I asked her if we can finish with BJ and she agreed after I washed the condom taste off. I think I took the entire 30 minutes based on the clock in the room but she didn't watch it at all. Also, she is newbie friendly (my network is now empty after the few girls that were in it deleted their accounts). I highly recommend and will repeat for sure.

CaveManStyle
11-02-18, 19:18
Anybody try Rebecca313870 yet? Any reviews / thoughts?I've fucked her and really liked her. Great action and she looks much better in person. I've repeated.

CharlesMoon
11-03-18, 15:33
She was one of Pure Beauty's girl. I'd definitely repeat again, but it does seem like she's moved on. Since her profile is still up maybe there's still a chance.

You could ask PB if there's a chance Elly will be back.I too had her as one of my ATFs, but she's probably gone. I've seen her several times and got to know her a little bit, and one of the last times I saw her she told me she was likely moving back to her hometown which is in the east coast. So I'm guessing she's moved back east.

Mile22
11-03-18, 17:03
Has anyone seen Alyssa0711 recently?

Her ass looks insane & I've been trying to see her for ages. She seems to book super fast whenever she's available. Which is rare.

Never replies to PM or text.

She seems to be friends with MysteeWaters? I guess that's an alternative but something about her look freaks me the fuck out.

HapaBoy86
11-03-18, 23:33
I too had her as one of my ATFs, but she's probably gone. I've seen her several times and got to know her a little bit, and one of the last times I saw her she told me she was likely moving back to her hometown which is in the east coast. So I'm guessing she's moved back east.Plus, Pure Beauty is gone to.

BigM1
11-04-18, 01:11
Anyone has experience with her yet?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivi_ThaiI also would like some info.

DogTown997
11-04-18, 14:58

Too bad. Her pictures looked hot, but never had the opportunity.I'm pretty sure this is her new handle https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xkimix.

Zeus420
11-04-18, 20:03
I also would like some info.Contacted her with a PM, and she got right back to me with her menu, everything but her contact number. I sent a couple of follow-up messages, but she never got back to me with her number.

CharlesMoon
11-04-18, 20:51
I have a thing for Asian-Americans, but I can't seem to find any good ones that post fairly regularly. I've found several good Asians, but none that are not "fresh-off-the-boat" types. There's something about Asian-Americans that sets them apart from FOB Asians. The way they do makeup is one thing. Also something about being talked to in broken English makes my boner soft. I'm looking for young (mid-20's or younger), slim (not overweight) and with a pretty face. I know, I'm picky, but the heart wants what it wants. Here are my reports on some Asian-Americans that I've seen.

CiennaVanity. Young and very attractive and slim. In terms of looks, she is great. But she is a complete dead fish. Literally just lay there doing nothing. Also she don't smell too good down there.

FilipinaXbaby. She's great. Slim, attractive and great service. Unfortunately she doesn't post too often and she's a bit on the pricey side (for hr GFE). Since I haven't found any alternative I've been willing to put up the $$ when she's around. For now she's my go-to Asian-American until I find one who's available more frequently.

Sweetxasia. Good service, but not very attractive. Also a little more overweight than I'd like.

Kandykira. She's a little older (early 30's) but she looks really good for her age. Unfortunately she seems to have retired.

KimLy. Young, slim and attractive, but service was lacking. No GFE whatsoever.

Sailor_moon. She's great. Attractive young and GFE. I saw her a few times and definitely would see her again, but she hasn't posted in a while, so I think she's retired.

Macey. Lin. Very slim and attractive. Another one of my go-to AAs, but she hasn't been available that often lately. Will see her again if she becomes available.

James D 2004
11-05-18, 05:19
I have a thing for Asian-Americans, but I can't seem to find any good ones that post fairly regularly. I've found several good Asians, but none that are not "fresh-off-the-boat" types. There's something about Asian-Americans that sets them apart from FOB Asians. The way they do makeup is one thing. Also something about being talked to in broken English makes my boner soft. I'm looking for young (mid-20's or younger), slim (not overweight) and with a pretty face. I know, I'm picky, but the heart wants what it wants. Here are my reports on some Asian-Americans that I've seen.

CiennaVanity. Young and very attractive and slim. In terms of looks, she is great. But she is a complete dead fish. Literally just lay there doing nothing. Also she don't smell too good down there.

FilipinaXbaby. She's great. Slim, attractive and great service. Unfortunately she doesn't post too often and she's a bit on the pricey side (for hr GFE). Since I haven't found any alternative I've been willing to put up the $$ when she's around. For now she's my go-to Asian-American until I find one who's available more frequently.

Sweetxasia. Good service, but not very attractive. Also a little more overweight than I'd like.

Kandykira. She's a little older (early 30's) but she looks really good for her age. Unfortunately she seems to have retired.

KimLy. Young, slim and attractive, but service was lacking. No GFE whatsoever.

Sailor_moon. She's great. Attractive young and GFE. I saw her a few times and definitely would see her again, but she hasn't posted in a while, so I think she's retired.

Macey. Lin. Very slim and attractive. Another one of my go-to AAs, but she hasn't been available that often lately. Will see her again if she becomes available.I feel your pain, and their pain. Typical clients don't care about FOB or not. It's hard to resist when you can have the same pussy for a lot less. Typically the whole village turns up when you are hot and new. And when you are on HX for a few years it's hard to break even paying hotels for incall. If you change your name to be new again you may even lost your regulars.

The advantage of non-FOB is that they are local or tour regularly. It's for guys who don't like one night stands, not too much of it anyway, LOL. Macy is my dream girl. So sad that she always turn up when I was most broke. Never saw her again.

Dolato
11-05-18, 20:19
Plus, Pure Beauty is gone to.We can just message her through any of the accounts she books or text her at the number she uses. She was quiet for a while but her crew is popping back up again.

Dolato
11-05-18, 20:29
I know, I'm picky, but the heart wants what it wants. It's too bad your heart wants what is probably the slimmest picking out there. There's also https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CindyMoon.

I have no info on her but think she was around on another handle previously and I might even have a face pic somewhere. She's part of the red tryst I think like macey, so no face pic and probably around the same rates.

There's also https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sophia.love but she's mixed although she does still have the asian look.

ElonMusk
11-05-18, 22:03
I really hate how there's a huge lack of intel of the asian providers especially since they photoshop their photos a lot on hx.

Anyone know of a good looking one that isn't bait and switch.

Intel on Quri?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAzn

FeelDeez010
11-05-18, 23:00
I'm pretty sure this is her new handle https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Xkimix.Any confirmation on that?

Dolato
11-06-18, 02:14
I really hate how there's a huge lack of intel of the asian providers especially since they photoshop their photos a lot on hx.

Anyone know of a good looking one that isn't bait and switch.

Intel on Quri?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/IndyAznThe OC BB thread has a lot of discussions on the asian houses. Even if that's not what you're looking for, there may be some info from that crowd.

Smith088
11-07-18, 11:52
Has anyone seen nanci from Kcupids on humaniplex? Just wondering about her service and if the photos are accurate. Thanks!

Kenzy
11-11-18, 03:30
It was pretty bad. She looked nothing like her photos. She looked like a 19-20 yr old with a lot of back acne. To make things worse, she was on her period during her session so she had this ring insider of her vag. It was very distracting while fingering her. Her shit was so loose I felt no friction while fucking her so I told her to give me a BBBJ to finish me off with CIM but her BBBJ sucked too since she barely wraps her lips over my dick. So there was hardly any contact or suction. And she put so much slobber all over my dick, it was weird. I didn't enjoy it. Maybe I was just turned off by her tits that sagged down to her belly button. Not a fan. I'd avoid honestly unless you want to try a Persian girl with huge saggy boobs.Wow, I am glad I didn't go with it. Thanks for sharing the info. Sorry you have to go through that!

Kenzy
11-11-18, 03:41
Anybody try Rebecca313870 yet? Any reviews / thoughts?She is nice and very friendly. Service was great. I would repeat.

She share her place with another provider, May or Angela. The first time I was with Rebecca, I was nervous when I found out there is another person outside the room. But everything was fine.

SCJohn
11-11-18, 15:32

Look up https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/mynxbaby She's a fun one. She's not always available, but when she's in town I'll always spend some time with her. She's as American as they come, but speaks fluent Japanese. She does have a lot of tats, but is friendly and cool to hang with.

HowdyDoody32
11-11-18, 22:21
There is also jenny and anna at petite spa in stanton if you don't mind mps. Both have perfect english, and jenny is fine. Anna, minus her bad boob job, has a nice skinny body too.

KoolKeith323
11-11-18, 23:37
LOL, you're right about that!Her pics are gone. Is it because someone from here told her about having big ass cankles? LOL.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ArabianPrincess2

GriffXXX
11-19-18, 05:21
Has anyone seen her lately? She was one beautiful, sweet and fun lady!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/txsouthstarr

EmoDisliker
11-19-18, 17:29
Has anyone seen Lauren Lush? If so any info is appreciated. Her photos are hot af.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Lauren.Lush/105114/

WildMan007
11-19-18, 18:51
Has anyone seen her lately? She was one beautiful, sweet and fun lady!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/txsouthstarrWow she is still around. Met here only once before she went on HX at a private party.

And yes met her management too at the time. She started at very young age. And her attitude wasn't that good either.

HapaBoy86
11-20-18, 00:37
Wow she is still around. Met here only once before she went on HX at a private party.

And yes met her management too at the time. She started at very young age. And her attitude wasn't that good either.Hmmm, I though she left to attend school full time is what she told me last year. I pm'd her several times but never a response on hx.

JasonVee
11-21-18, 15:44
Anyone has info on Rena from K avengers?

Pictures accurate?

Deeez
11-22-18, 14:50
Plus, Pure Beauty is gone to.I miss Sabrina. She was very cute.

JungleFun
11-22-18, 15:19

Pictures accurate?https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tess-escort-san-jose-423387#erotic.

Speck
11-22-18, 16:45
Hmmm, I though she left to attend school full time is what she told me last year. I pm'd her several times but never a response on hx.LOL she's been ho'ing since before HX was ***********s. So over 14 damn years. Lotta mileage on that one.

Anyway, she's basically a street girl and her services reflect that. Haven't used hx in a few years but back when I did her specials were $80-120 for qq and hhr, and that was the only reason to give her business. And I'd kick myself afterwards for giving her business at all.

I'd guess she's "gone back to school" at least 20 times since she's been on hx.

WildMan007
11-22-18, 20:12
LOL she's been ho'ing since before HX was ***********s. So over 14 damn years. Lotta mileage on that one.

Anyway, she's basically a street girl and her services reflect that. Haven't used hx in a few years but back when I did her specials were $80-120 for qq and hhr, and that was the only reason to give her business. And I'd kick myself afterwards for giving her business at all.

I'd guess she's "gone back to school" at least 20 times since she's been on hx.So, 14 years of providing. Maybe at least 10,000 guys she has seen. Oops that's a lot.

LeoDuncan
11-23-18, 02:41
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Just-Holly

I saw Just-Holly tonight. Overall I'm recommending her. She was one of the few women working in Orange County tonight. My first impression was that she looked a little more used-up than what I saw in her photos. She is 28, not 22. But I quickly settled in. I liked her. The damage: $260 + $40.

MrChaco
11-23-18, 10:56

I saw Just-Holly tonight. Overall I'm recommending her. She was one of the few women working in Orange County tonight. My first impression was that she looked a little more used-up than what I saw in her photos. She is 28, not 22. But I quickly settled in. I liked her. The damage: $260 + $40.Her profile states that she's 29, also you wrote The damage: $260 + $40.

What is the +$40 for?

LeoDuncan
11-23-18, 12:39
Her profile states that she's 29, also you wrote The damage: $260 + $40.

What is the +$40 for?$40 was for the tip.

KoolKeith323
11-25-18, 00:32

I saw Just-Holly tonight. Overall I'm recommending her. She was one of the few women working in Orange County tonight. My first impression was that she looked a little more used-up than what I saw in her photos. She is 28, not 22. But I quickly settled in. I liked her. The damage: $260 + $40.Saw her in San Diego year and a half ago. Wasn't that attractive facial wise, nice legs, and that's about all. I could tell she has an addiction. I felt nasty after the session, and immediately jumped in the shower at home.

IWantIn945
11-25-18, 03:26
Saw her couple month ago 160/220.

Not true GFE but friendly

Saw her in San Diego year and a half ago. Wasn't that attractive facial wise, nice legs, and that's about all. I could tell she has an addiction. I felt nasty after the session, and immediately jumped in the shower at home..

EmoDisliker
11-26-18, 14:18

Pictures accurate?I'd say the photos are not that accurate, but she's cute.

Pleasant conversations, gave me a tongue bath up and down all over, overall I'd recommend.

LeoDuncan
12-01-18, 21:41
On this Saturday morning I saw LindseyHill / HavenChase. LindseyHill and HavenChase are the same woman with two profiles on HX. She is working north Orange County this weekend. I like her. She is thick, and she has a boob job. She kissed me on the lips, which I loved. She gave an inspiring BBBJ. She is still a little new at this. She was good, but she might loosen up a little bit over time.

Entelk
12-02-18, 13:03
On this Saturday morning I saw LindseyHill / HavenChase. LindseyHill and HavenChase are the same woman with two profiles on HX. She is working north Orange County this weekend. I like her. She is thick, and she has a boob job. She kissed me on the lips, which I loved. She gave an inspiring BBBJ. She is still a little new at this. She was good, but she might loosen up a little bit over time.I have seen both of these providers and these are NOT the same person.

LindseyHill is the woman you are describing.

HavenChase is tall, slim but not skinny, gives good head with eye contact, and is a little more experienced. Also HavenChase's boobs are natural Cs.

RecentCo673
12-03-18, 20:34
Has anybody seen her? She loooks amazing.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sasha_Oc

JungleFun
12-04-18, 16:24
Has anybody seen her? She loooks amazing.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sasha_OcSetup with her time and location, go to the spot and she starts playing game. She took her sweet time responding and gave me bunch of excuses. I left after waiting for 30 minute, what a flake.

NoClue02
12-04-18, 21:14
She look kinda cute.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Camilia.Cruz

ThatOneDude123
12-05-18, 02:38
Hey guys, I'm new here and hopefully I get to share my experiences in the near future.

For now I have a question though, has anyone seen FrancineLima?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FrancineLima

LeoDuncan
12-09-18, 13:42
Donnabentley69 was not great service. She is a young, scared woman who is not too into sex but is doing it to survive. She is nice, and she is cute. She is also desperate, so she will deal with guys like who up until now had no ratings on HX. Providers who just disregard me saying, "No network. " She was nice enough to rate me while we were sitting there, and she told me to ask my previous providers to rate me. Now I have two ratings, and providers are starting to respond. If you go to Donnabentley69, take charge immediately and have her doing what you want. Tell her, "Take your clothes off. Lay here."

GaeNamja
12-09-18, 18:34
Donnabentley69 was not great service. She is a young, scared woman who is not too into sex but is doing it to survive. She is nice, and she is cute. She is also desperate, so she will deal with guys like who up until now had no ratings on HX. Providers who just disregard me saying, "No network. " She was nice enough to rate me while we were sitting there, and she told me to ask my previous providers to rate me. Now I have two ratings, and providers are starting to respond. If you go to Donnabentley69, take charge immediately and have her doing what you want. Tell her, "Take your clothes off. Lay here."Same boat here. Definitely a dead-fish, but I was into her looks, so I was satisfied. She is a one and done for me.

BTW. She is heavily managed, if that matters to you. She offers BBFS at a higher rate, but if you CIP, you may have to answer to someone other than herself. Just a warning.

GaeNamja
12-09-18, 18:38
Saw her in San Diego year and a half ago. Wasn't that attractive facial wise, nice legs, and that's about all. I could tell she has an addiction. I felt nasty after the session, and immediately jumped in the shower at home.LOL. I felt the exact same thing. I had to take a shower as soon as I got home as well, definitely felt nasty myself.

I saw her about a year ago in OC. I was definitely disappointed with her looks, signs of using, while there was no smells or anything, didn't appear to be clean. I got my nut and quickly left.

LonerRanger
12-10-18, 16:02
I received positive comments from a few people in her network so decided to give her a try.

She looked like she had been attacked by a mountain lion.

She had a black eye, a bite mark on her tit, scratches and bruises all over her body.

I wish I would have walked out the door the moment I saw her.

Her menu / services stated BBBJ but it was only CBJ, she did an ok job with the CBJ.

It was difficult to get excited with her beat up body and face with no make-up.

Would not recommend or repeat.

I think she has done porn before, maybe somebody can post that information.

LonerRanger
12-10-18, 16:06
Saw her in San Diego year and a half ago. Wasn't that attractive facial wise, nice legs, and that's about all. I could tell she has an addiction. I felt nasty after the session, and immediately jumped in the shower at home.You can see marks on her arms in some her pictures so I have passed on Holly.

LonerRanger
12-10-18, 17:06
I read a couple of good reviews on Hx and decides to see her without asking people in her network. BIG MISTAKE.

Toni has an ok body she had short black nappy hair.

She says she is creole aka Haitian black mix.

Toni never stopped talking about random shit which often made no sense.

Ok bbjj and weird sex she was still talking.

Would never repeat and I say save your money.

Rsdxco
12-11-18, 02:42
Saw her a couple months ago. I had an amazing time with her. Top 10 that I've seen. Anyone know what happened to her?